- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Natalie and Aubreigh Beaumont go to the Timberline sanctuary city where their family is currently hiding and get them back. This chapter is filled with cheesy plotlines and about a million plot holes... but without those, I don't have a story. Hope you enjoy!

Note: This chapter is very cruel to the tinies in my opinion, so if you're not a fan of that, please be warned!

- Timberline - 

Added Dec 14, 2021 [Feet, Crush, In-shoe, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent]


Aubreigh sat in the passenger seat of the SUV, lost in thought, as her mom drove to the Marley Industries Timberline warehouse. A weird creeping feeling was coursing through mind and body. The events of what had just happened, only minutes ago, was weighing heavily on her conscience. The feelings of sexual arousal and tension that coursed through her body as Lindsey was nearly crunched under her heel was something that made her feel guilty. Incredibly guilty. True, she had been unkind toward, and even punished, the other tinies recently… but that always came with a sense of duty. As if it were something she were obligated to do, like she was correcting a bad attitude or something. The worst she had done was discipline in anger. But she had never been turned on by it. That is, until now.

Aubreigh could still feel her wetness, but it was slowly going away. Lindsey was back home recovering on a makeshift bed of a sock in the tinies’ transport tank. At least the sock was clean, Aubreigh thought to herself, trying to ease her pained conscience.

The teenager thought back to over the last few days… so much had happened in such a short time. Not even a week ago, her little brother and sister adored her and even wanted to live with her… but now they hated her. Her friends had loved her, and she loved them too. But now two of them were dead and none of them so much as even liked Aubreigh anymore.

Aubreigh then had a realization that she had been so angry at the tinies for ‘turning’ on her, that she had never interacted with them except out of anger since then. Thinking back, the first night, with Nate in her shoe, she was mad at him..., even her next interactions with Ben, she was angry with him for liking her mom instead of her. And what she had said and done to the others was also out of anger. She went from loving them as her friends, straight to annoyance and anger.

But with Lindsey, that one was different…, Aubreigh hadn’t felt any anger towards her. In fact, Aubreigh felt pretty indifferent about Lindsey. That made Aubreigh start to wonder...; without her other emotions in the way, was Aubreigh’s natural inclination to get turned on by them? The teenage girl put the pieces together in her mind and was floored by her revelation. Aubreigh’s mouth was agape and the look on her face was priceless. It also didn’t go unnoticed by her mom.

“Aubreigh, honey,” Natalie said softly. “What’s wrong, you are being awfully quiet over there. You look like you’re deep in thought about something.”

“Oh!” Aubreigh snapped from her daze, startled by her mom’s question. “No! I was just thinking about stuff is all...”

Her mom nodded. “Yeah, me too…”

“Oh yeah? What about?” Aubreigh asked nervously, still coming to grips with her newfound desires.

“Just about you,” Natalie smiled softly.

“Me?” Aubreigh asked, surprised.

“Yeah, you,” Natalie laughed softly, “I think we’ve really gotten close these past few days. And I can’t tell you how much the time we’ve spent together means to me.”

“Oh, thanks mom,” Aubreigh said with a sheepish smile.

“I’m going to need help running what’s left of our company Aubreigh, I can’t do it myself,” Natalie said. “I don’t trust anybody at Marley Industries and our board is made up of people who were loyal to your dad, not to me.”

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh nodded her head. “I’m here for you mom,” she said. “I kind of already made up my mind to go to school here rather than going to Brighton University this fall. Taking care of the business will be hard, and taking care of dad and the twins, not to mention the others, is going to be time consuming.”

“In all my experience with tinies, I never thought I’d be taking care of them…,” Natalie chuckled, “let alone running a company that provides for them and protects them…,” Natalie sighed, “funny how life works sometimes.”

Aubreigh thought about that for a moment. Her mom had tons of experience with tinies. She knew that her mom had tortured them in her younger days… and as much as she didn’t want to admit it, or even think about it, Aubreigh knew that her mom probably had killed more than her fair share of tinies as well. Aubreigh then recalled her mom’s comment about tiny men being able to please a regular sized woman… it grossed her out at the time, but now she was morbidly curious. Aubreigh reasoned that if she herself was capable of shoving Ben into her panties and deriving pleasure from him in just a short time, then how much more so would her mom, who had years of experience mistreating tinies?

“Mom,” Aubreigh asked, “can I ask you a question? It might be a bit weird…”

“Of course, honey,” Natalie smiled, “anything.”

“Do you ever get…, you know…, turned on by them?” Aubreigh winced at the awkwardness of that question and immediately regretted ever having those words come out of her mouth.

“Get turned on by who, you mean the tinies?” Natalie asked, not even batting and eye at her daughter’s question.

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh mumbled. “Like, I know that’s weird, right? But if I’m punishing them, and I’m mad at them, I don’t feel anything, there’s nothing. But if I’m not angry… and I punish… or torture… or whatever you want to call it…, I feel…, weird…, kind of funny, do you know what I’m talking about?”

Natalie smiled. “Yeah, I do. That’s completely normal honey. Lots of people have that happen to them.”

“Really?” Aubreigh asked, feeling relieved that she wasn’t alone. “So that has happened to you?”

“Only if they’re…, you know,” Natalie raised her eyebrows suggestively, “down there. But no, not really. Holding them, teasing them, punishing them, or even stepping on them has never turned me on.”

“What DO you feel then?” Aubreigh asked, slightly confused as to why she was plagued with horniness from belittling tinies, but her mom wasn’t.

“I guess for me, it was just a way for me to feel like I had some control and power. I don’t know, maybe it was just a way for me to vent frustration.” Natalie shrugged her shoulders. “It was just a nice reprieve from having no control in an abusive household while growing up.”

“Ohhhh….,” Aubreigh said, nodding her head. She was starting to finally understand her mom’s relationship with the tiny people and why it was so volatile. “You had power and control over them,” Aubreigh thought out loud, “So that explains why you’re such a control freak now,” Aubreigh laughed slightly. “And geez, so that explains why you were so upset when the twins shrank too,” Aubreigh shook her head, thinking back to that time and how hard it was on everyone involved.

“It’s honestly okay, Aubreigh,” Natalie reassured her. “But to answer your question, no, I don’t really get turned on by interacting with the tinies. It was simply a way for me to experience control, power, and feel like I was important…, even if it was just over little, tiny shrunken people.

“And now dad is taking control away from you again…,” Aubreigh sighed.

“In more ways than one…,” Natalie seethed.

“What do you mean?” Aubreigh asked.

 

****

 

“No way!” Nate said, excitedly as he ran from the living room of his new apartment. “This place has a Nintendo Mini as well as an Xbox Tiny and a PlayStation Puny!”

“I wonder if the new Skyrim anniversary update is available yet,” Thomas said, excitedly dashing toward the game consoles with his friend.

“I just can’t believe this,” Kelly said, walking down the hall to her apartment, “I have my own place!”

“I know, me too!” Chloe chimed. “But oh my god, I am just glad to be away from that psychopath Natalie Beaumont and Aubreigh.”

“If I ever see them again, it will be too soon,” Kelly chimed.

“Relax, we’re never going to see either of them again,” Andrew reassured them. “My wife could never find this place; she has no idea where we are. And even if she did find out, Marley Industries has security in place.”

“And this is all free?” Julia asked, still bewildered at how nice everything was.

“It is for us, Julia,” Andrew said, “that’s not usually the case for most tinies. And these sanctuary cities aren’t cheap, but since we now own part of Marley Industries, this was part of the deal. We have our own house, and the Chen’s and your friends will have their own apartments.”

“Who pays for this then?” Julia asked.

“This is a private sanctuary. It is paid for by wealthy tinies or by their family members. Government contracts were focused on integration. That’s what I did. Jennifer Marley was focused on the privatization side of things.”

Julia nodded her head like she understood, but she didn’t. Being 16 and tiny gave her a real disadvantage as to how the real world worked. Her father’s words reassured her, however. For the first time in a long time, she felt safe. Even before her mother started punishing her and her brother a few weeks ago, Julia hadn’t felt safe in her own home for quite some time.

Mrs. Chen felt a sense of inner peace that she hadn’t felt in years. The furnished apartment she received was more than anything she could have hoped for. Everything inside was a luxury she never thought she could afford. And although Brian still had some cracked ribs, they were all safe now, that was all that mattered.

It had been several years since Chloe had succumbed to the shrinking virus. She had forgotten what it felt like to be surrounded by seemingly normal sized things again. It felt good. But still, there was the problem of her and her brother Ben’s normal sized parents. They did their best, but it was hard having two shrunken children. And making the house feel safe for them was a challenge. Chloe and Ben hadn’t contacted their mom and dad since leaving for Emerald Palms with Natalie and Aubreigh a few days ago. Chloe was going to call them once she got settled in. Perhaps they would be happy that Chloe and Ben had an opportunity to live in a sanctuary city. Maybe they could even schedule visits or something.

Andrew Beaumont walked outside the front door to his new home. Walking outside felt just like being in the real world again. There were roads, electric cars, neighbors, fences, and even businesses. He looked up to see the simulated lighting system overhead. The lights were rigged to give the effect of daylight and nighttime on a timer, even simulating dusk and dawn.

“Pretty impressive, isn’t it?” a voice called over to Andrew.

“Yeah, it is,” Andrew said, walking over to him and shaking his hand.

“Names Lloyd,” the neighbor said. “Been here almost 6 months now.”

“Andrew…,” Andrew replied in kind. “I just moved in this house with my two kids, Thomas and Julia. And they have some friends that just moved into the apartment district on the other side of town.”

“Well Andy,” Lloyd said, “glad to have ya. In the 6 months I’ve been here, I ain’t ever had a single regret in deciding to move here.”

“That’s good to hear,” Andrew chuckled, “I don’t think I will have any regrets either.”

“Say…,” Lloyd said, “who was that woman that brought you here? I don’t mean to pry into people's personal affairs, but I saw her dropping you lot off at the main terminal earlier today. I didn’t get a good look at you, but as it turns out, we’re neighbors now, so I’m just curious as to what your story is.”

“It would take all night to tell my story…,” Andrew laughed dismissively.

“Then why don’t you and the family come over for dinner tonight?” Lloyd offered. “I’ve got quite a hell of a story myself.”

 “Uh, sure,” Andrew said. He figured he’d have to start making friends here anyways, so why not start with his new neighbor?

 

****

 

Aubreigh’s heart was in a burning rage. Her mother had just told her everything she had learned from Penny about her father’s affair with Jennifer Marley.

 

“The fact that he cheated, sold a huge chunk of the business, AND left home with my brother and sister is just way too messed up!” Aubreigh scoffed. “He’s so freaking selfish!”

“That little bastard is going to pay, believe me honey,” Natalie said.

“He’s still my dad though,” Aubreigh said, softening her tone just slightly, “you’re not going to hurt him, are you mom?”

“Oh honey,” Natalie smirked, “just his pride and his ego…, it will be pretty bruised when I’m done with him.”

“Okay good,” Aubreigh said.

“But wait a minute…, did you think I was going to kill your father?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows curiously.

“I mean, the thought did cross my mind,” Aubreigh replied. “Do you still love him?”

“Yeah…,” Natalie sighed defeatedly, “yeah, I still love that little idiot.”

“I have to say, mom,” Aubreigh smiled reassuringly, “you sure are handling him taking away control from you in a lot healthier way than when you were a kid.”

“I’ve matured, honey,” Natalie said, “real life will make you grow up pretty quick.”

“It just seems like so little in your life has gone your way. I mean, you have an abusive childhood, and now as an adult, your kids shrink, your husband cheats… I don’t know, I just feel bad for you, mom.”

“Aubreigh, the best thing that ever happened to me was when I got pregnant with you at 16. My parents kicked me out, your father and I had no money and no support, but we made it work. Things were hard for the first few years, especially when the twins came along. But we built a really great life for us. And I’ll be damned if I’m going to have that taken away from me because your father wants to live in some stupid sanctuary city, or because Jennifer Marley wants to sleep with him. Him and my kids are coming home with me where they belong.”

“Even if they’re tiny? Doesn’t that ruin things?”

“I can’t control the fact that they shrank,” Natalie acknowledged. “But I can control where my tiny family lives and what they do.” Natalie paused. “Your father started pissing me off when he started pouring himself into his new business when the twins shrank. But now I will have complete control over his life. I’m getting my husband back, Aubreigh.”

Natalie and Aubreigh pulled up to the giant warehouse in the industrial complex of town. The building looked newer, but still repurposed by the Marley Industries for the tiny city inside.

              “How are you going to convince them to let you talk to dad?” Aubreigh asked.

              “Simple,” Natalie shrugged, “I’m going to tell them that I’m their boss and they’d better let me in, or they’re fired. Simple as that.”

              “Huh, okay…,” Aubreigh said, not assuming it would be that easy.

              The Beaumont girls walked up to the front security door. It was locked. Looking inside, they couldn’t see anybody moving around in any of the office rooms.

              “Is anybody even here?” Aubreigh asked.

              “There had better be, there’s a multi-million-dollar asset in this building,” Natalie said, looking inside. She started knocking on the door but still, no one answered. “There’s a ton of cars here, where is everybody?”

              “There’s a keypad, do you know the code?” Aubreigh asked.

              “No…,” Natalie curled her lip, “but I know someone who does.”

              Natalie knelt down, crouching to accommodate her form fitting dress, and leaned forward on her heels. She stuck her fingers between her bare heel and the leather of high-heel insole. She then pulled out a familiar looking tiny, bruised and battered from having spent the past half hour or so being trapped under Mrs. Beaumont’s heavy foot.

              “You brought her here with you?” Aubreigh huffed, seeing the poor condition the tiny woman was in. “And in such a mean way too?” But Aubreigh couldn’t help but feel a strange tingling sensation from seeing the tiny woman being subjected to being forced under her mom’s feet. Aubreigh felt guilty again, and as much as she wanted to hate this new feeling that had started coming over her, she loved it. 

              “Absolutely,” Natalie said with a chuckle, holding the tiny woman up to her face. The tiny woman could see the glistening white teeth of Mrs. Beaumont as her lips curled into a smile. “She works for me; she comes with me wherever I go.”

              Aubreigh looked at the tiny woman and then back at the locked security door. “Does she know the code or something?”

              “Penny,” Natalie’s voice boomed. The tiny woman was subjected to hot waves of breath and ear-splitting pain from the giant’s voice. Her ears started ringing, but still, the colossal voice of Mrs. Beaumont shook her body with each syllable. “What is the access code to the Timberline facility?”

              Bruised and half-deaf, Penny thought about just telling the giant woman to go to hell. But she knew better. That would almost certainly result in more ‘punishment’ or even termination, which she was pretty sure meant death. But to be honest, Penny wasn’t opposed to the idea of dying. She half considered it just to escape this hellish job. She didn’t know how much more of being stuck under Natalie Beaumont’s heel she could take.

              “The code?” Natalie asked again, freshly hurting the tiny woman’s throbbing little ears with her thunderous voice. Penny winced in pain. She must have taken a few seconds too long to respond because, in a split-second, the giant woman’s fingers started to close around the tiny woman and constrict all the air from her puny lungs.

              Aubreigh watched with morbid fascination as the tiny assistant struggled to breath in her mom’s grip. It was equally terrifying and satisfying at the same time. It was such a conflicting feeling for her. Her nipples were tingling, and she was getting wet, but still, someone was suffering that she had the power and ability to help. And on top of all that, it was her mom that was doing this. Aubreigh certainly was not attracted to her own mother, but what she saw her doing was actually very much enticing.

              “4-4-2-7-,” the tiny woman gasped, “6-7-4-8” she said, using all her might to force out those last few digits. Natalie did not loosen her grip even for a moment. In fact, she squeezed a little tighter.

              “Aubreigh,” Natalie said calmly, “enter that code and see if it works.” 

Penny heard some beeping in the background as the giant teenager punched the code. She just hoped the code hadn’t been changed. Aubreigh entered each digit one by one. Beep after agonizing beep, Penny wished the giant teenager would hurry up. But the giant teen was still preoccupied in her thoughts. 

Aubreigh wondered, first and foremost, how had she not experienced this feeling before? Why did mistreating tinies used to fill her with rage and indignation? She couldn’t answer that question. All she knew was that watching her mom crush the poor girl in her fist was really turning her on. Aubreigh knew that if this code didn’t work, then her mom would torture the poor tiny even more. The sick part was that Aubreigh half hoped that the code wouldn’t work, just so she could see Penny get painfully punished even more. Aubreigh thought about pushing the wrong button on purpose. But she shook that feeling away, that would just be pointlessly cruel. She put her finger up to the last digit, the 8, and looked at her mom from the corner of her eye. Her mom was firmly fixed on the suffocating woman in her fist. Aubreigh took a deep breath and slipped her finger over to the 9 and pressed it. The keypad buzzed and flashed red.

              “Uh,” the teenage girl stammered, “it didn’t work…” 

              “Mmm, uh-oh,” Natalie smirked at the tiny woman. “Looks like your little code didn’t work. So now, I guess the question is, did you lie to me?”

              Aubreigh watched with guilty pleasure as the tiny woman had a look of panic wash over face. 

              “So now,” Natalie said, opening her palm and letting the tiny woman fall back, “we have to figure out what to do to get the correct code from you. I know you know what it is...” The tiny woman was in a daze, panting frantically, trying to catch her breath. She crawled backwards helplessly across the skin of Natalie Beaumont’s hand, just to get a few inches away from the giant monster. She was stopped in her tracks, literally, when the giantess brought finger down on her legs and pinned them between the colossal fingertip and the stretchy skin of the vast palm. Although Natalie’s palm was pliable, it hurt Penny immensely and she yelped in pain.

              “I gave you the correct code!” Penny yelled. “Try it again!”

              Natalie lifted her finger off the tiny woman’s legs and slammed it into her face, pressing her head between the massive finger and the skin of her palm. For Penny, it felt like her head was in a vice. 

              “Shh,” Natalie calmly said, “you need to speak respectfully to us giants, remember?”

              Aubreigh was in awe of what she was witnessing. And she half wished she was in her mom’s place right now. Natalie lifted her finger off the tiny woman and smiled at her. The tiny woman wasn’t in tears, she wasn’t crying, she just looked up at the titanic woman with contempt. 

              “Please try the code again,” Penny said, calmly. “It’s the administrator code, it lets you access anywhere in the facility. It HAS to work!”

              Aubreigh’s guilt started to outweigh her horniness, and she activated the keypad again. “Let me try again, maybe I entered it incorrectly,” she said. The keypad beeped 8 times in a row as she re-entered the code and then flashed green. The door unlocked and the giants could walk inside. “Sorry about that,” Aubreigh said, looking down at the tiny woman in her mom’s hand.

              “You big oaf!” Penny started shouting, immediately forgetting Natalie Beaumont’s lesson she had just taught her. Natalie immediately reached down and flicked the tiny woman with her finger. Natalie’s nail smacked Penny right in the head and she fell over like a dead weight in the giant woman’s palm.

              “Oh my god, mom, you killed her!” Aubreigh gasped.

              “Nah, she’s fine,” Natalie grinned. “She’s just going to be a little sore, that’s all.” Natalie reached down to her high-heels and placed the tiny person under her bare heel once more.

              “I can’t believe you’re keeping her down there,” Aubreigh said.

              “She helps me stay light on my feet,” Natalie giggled, “helps me to walk like a lady.”

              Aubreigh didn’t actually care that her mom put Penny under her feet. If anything, she was slightly jealous that the tiny woman wasn’t under her own feet. Aubreigh watched each step her mom took, completely mesmerized, appreciating the fact that the poor woman was being repeatedly trampled.

              “Now, where do we go?” Natalie said, looking around.

              The girls walked through another set of doors and saw an empty receptionist desk sitting in a dark room. It was nearly 6:30 and so it made sense that reception would be gone by now. There seemed to be light and a bunch of noise beyond the next set of doors so they walked into the next room where there was a plaque on the wall with an arrow pointing left labeled “R&D”, so the Beaumont girls turned left. From there, they could see dozens of employees, diligently working hard in various sectors of what looked to be a large airplane hanger. The employees were so busy that their presence was hardly noticed. People were buzzing past Aubreigh and Natalie in the hallway not paying any attention to them.

              “Must be the night shift,” Aubreigh wondered out loud.

              “Can I help you two ladies with something?” one of the people walking by asked.

              “Hi, I’m Natalie, I’m looking for the visitor center,” Natalie said, smiling confidently.

              “It’s on the second floor, you just take these elevators, but I think visiting hours are over,” the worker said, looking at his watch.

              “That’s alright,” Natalie said, pushing the elevator button, “we won’t be long.” Her and Aubreigh stepped into the elevator and the employee shook his head as the doors closed. Once the doors were closed, Natalie sighed. “Whew! This is easier than I expected it to be.” The doors opened and revealed a large room with one access door. The glass walls revealed an amazing technological feat, a miniaturized city the size of two football fields next to each other.

              “Sorry ladies,” a voice said, “but visiting hours are over.”

              Natalie and Aubreigh looked over to see the voice of a burly security guard next to various booths that were set up for the tiny and regular sized people to visit.

              “Oh, we’re not here to visit,” Natalie said playfully. 

              “I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave,” he said.

              “It’s okay,” Aubreigh interjected, “we’re administrators.”

              The security guard paused reading his phone and looked up at them. “You guys are dressed awfully unusual for a couple of administrators. And administrators don’t usually come around this time. What’s going on here?”

              Aubreigh brazenly walked over to the access door that led directly to the Timberline Sanctuary City and started entering the code that Penny gave them.

              “Hey! You’ll have to get away from there or I’m calling the-,” the guard stopped mid-sentence as the door buzzed and the keypad turned green. He looked at Aubreigh who was smirking victoriously and then at Natalie who was scowling vindictively. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean-,”

              “Zip it, you’re done,” Natalie said callously, “get out of here.”

              “I’m-, I’m fired?” the guard asked.

              “Yeah,” Natalie said with a ‘duh’ look on her face.

              “Please, miss,” the guard started, “I was just trying to do my job, I need this job.”

              “Get out before I call the cops for trespassing,” Natalie said, putting her hands on her hips.

              The guard just stood there for a moment; he couldn’t believe what had just happened. He wanted to say something else, but Natalie raised her finger to him when he tried to speak. He just dropped his arms at his side and sulked away, leaving through the doors that the Beaumont’s had just come in through. Once the elevator was on the way down Natalie locked the door to the visitation room and turned toward Aubreigh.

              “Is there really only one security guard for this whole place?” Natalie asked. “That just seems cheap and lazy.”

              “You didn’t have to fire him mom,” Aubreigh said, a little peeved at her mom for that. It was ironic that she felt worse for the security guard than she did for the tiny woman getting trampled in her mom’s high-heel.

              “I needed him gone,” Natalie said, scrunching her face as if to say, ‘what was I supposed to do’.

              “You could have just told him another facility needed him,” Aubreigh said. “If the other employees or other guards find out he was fired for almost no reason, well, that’s just not good for business. Could be an HR issue.”

              Natalie ignored Aubreigh and went behind the computer desk. It showed about two dozen cameras pointed in all directions of the tiny city. “Aubreigh, how do I disable these cameras?”

              “Here,” Aubreigh said, looking at the screen, “click the button that says ‘Disable’ to turn off all the feeds. Natalie clicked it and all the individual screens turned black. “Better disable phones and Wi-Fi too,” she said, pointing to the communications tab.

              Natalie made a few clicks and stood up, “now, let’s get our family back, Aubreigh,” she smiled.

 

****

 

“Jesus,” Lloyd laughed uncomfortably, “now I feel bad for asking for your story,” he said, looking around the table at his guests. They had just told him everything they’d experienced at the hands of Natalie and Aubreigh Beaumont over the past few days. Andrew and the twins were seated next to each other, then Chloe, Nate, and Ben on the left side of the long dining table. The Chen’s were present as well. They had bonded with these people through their harrowing experiences.

“Well,” Andrew chuckled back in response, “that’s our story.” He realized how ridiculous everything sounded when you said it out loud, but it was the god’s honest truth. “But, Lloyd, what about you?” he asked.

“Shit, Andrew,” Lloyd scoffed, “my story ain’t nothin’ like your guys’s…” he said, looking at his son seated next to him. “My son, Jack, and myself got exposed to the virus and shrank within a few hours of each other. I mean, we were both lucky to be at home when it happened, so my wife and daughter could find us and take care of us. That lasted about a week and then we found this place. I worked in the financial sector back home, so we had the means to afford it. And we’ve been here about, what, 6 months, wouldn’t you say Jack?”

“Yeah, almost 7 months now…,” Jack added dejectedly. He hadn’t said much this whole dinner. He gave off a quiet loner feeling.

“What’s wrong?” Kelly asked him. “You don’t like it here?”

“I just miss home,” Jack said. “I wish we could live with my mom and sister, but mom and dad say it won’t work.”

“He just misses them, is all,” Lloyd said, taking another drink of his miniature beer bottle.

“This place has visiting hours, don’t they?” Andrew asked, he vividly remembered seeing special areas designated for mixed sized visits on the map when he looked at them.

“Oh sure,” Lloyd said, looking a little glum himself now. “You know how it goes though; life is busy for everyone. The visits were more frequent in the beginning, every few days or so. But then they get less and less; down to once a week, then once a month…”

“When’s the last time you’ve seen them?” Chloe asked.

“3 months,” Jack said.

“3 months since they’ve visited, and, well, no…,” Lloyd scratched his head, “last time it was just your sister, wasn’t it? But I mean, we can text and FaceTime with them, so it’s not like we don’t ever get to see them.

“It’s not the same, dad,” Jack said. “Can’t we just go home?”

“Son, can we not do this right now?” Lloyd said in a forced whisper. “We have guests at the dinner table.”

“Hey, you know what, I’m sorry I asked,” Andrew said, “I didn’t mean to upset anybody by it. Why don’t we change the conversation?”

“Good idea,” Lloyd said, pushing a cheerful tone.

“So Lloyd,” Andrew said, taking another bite of food. “What do you do for work here in Timberline?”

“Well, since I had so much experience with my job, they let me do remote work, it’s actually been very-,” Lloyd paused, thinking he had felt something, like a vibration or distant rumbling. He looked around at the others, but they didn’t seem to notice anything, so he kept talking. “Uh, it’s actually been pretty seamless, I meet my clients online so unless they know I’ve shrunk, you really can’t-,” Lloyd paused again… he was sure he felt something again. This time, the lights above the dining room table flickered at the same time.

“What is it?” Andrew asked.

“Oh, they must be doing some maintenance or something,” Lloyd said, looking up at the now solid light. “Whenever they do work like that, there’s always some sort of-,” There was another vibration that rattled the table, causing the liquid in everyone’s glasses to ripple.

              “That’s a lot stronger than usual, what are they working on?” Jack asked, wiping up some of his water that spilt on the table.

              “I don’t know,” Lloyd said, “it’s not like they have fake weather here, so it couldn’t be thunder or anything like that. I wonder if-“

              BOOM…

              “Whoa, what is that?” Jack said, getting up.

              Andrew’s face melted. His eyes slowly widened, and his crooked smile sagged into a frown.

              “Whoa there, Andrew, buddy,” Lloyd said, “it looks like you’ve seen a ghost or something!”

              BOOM…

              “Oh my god, she’s here…,” Andrew breathed painfully. 

“What?” Lloyd asked. “Who is here?”

BOOM…

There was another thud that shook the table and dinnerware out of place on the table top. Unused dishes in the hutch rattled and shook, some falling to the floor and breaking apart as another resounding BOOM echoed even louder now.

“Oh no…,” the other tinies collectively gasped, looking at Andrew and realizing what was going on. Their faces melted into morbid fear as well. Lloyd noticed that too.

“Who?! Who is here?” Lloyd asked again, frantically.

“Everyone needs to hide, now!” Andrew shouted.

              “What in the world? Who is that?” Jack asked, looking out the window in the distance.

              Andrew fell to his knees as he looked out the window…, “my wife.”

 

****

 

The tiny citizens of Timberline rushed out of their homes to see what the big booming noises were. They were met with the sight of a very expensive Christian Louboutin high heel coming down on the inside of the city perimeter. It had narrowly missed the parked transport vehicles they used to travel around the city. The other Louboutin heel came down and rested next to its’ twin. This time, two mailboxes and a transport car were crushed. The shoe didn’t even slow down, the items under it were compressed into unrecognizable junk.

              The toes resting on the footwear were absolutely enormous monoliths to the tiny people. The nails were immaculately painted and trimmed perfectly. The eyes of the tiny people followed the toes up the ridiculously large foot resting on the high-heel spike which had narrowly missed some things on the ground. Above the heel was the ankles and gorgeous legs of the shoe’s owner which disappeared underneath the fabric of an Oscar de la Renta dress; it was gorgeous and showed off the stunning form of its wearer. 

              At the very top was the smiling face of a giant beautiful woman looking down at all the little people.

              “Hello everybody,” Natalie said, “this shouldn’t take too long. My name is Natalie Beaumont, and this is my daughter Aubreigh,” she said, gesturing behind her. 

              The little people saw the looming figure of another titan emerge from the simulated nighttime of the warehouse. A colossal Birkenstock came down on the perimeter fence, crumping it to twisted iron. The toes within the Birkenstock curled nervously as the other foot came down in front of it, crushing a fence and some bushes. The little people looked up at the towering figure of Aubreigh and, although she was dressed more casually, saw that she was also a towering beauty in her own right.

              “You can’t come in here! It’s against the rules!” a tiny woman shouted.

              “Run along, little girl,” Natalie smirked, “this doesn’t concern you.”

              “Yes it does!” the tiny woman shouted. “You crushed my transport! How am I supposed to get around town now?”

              “Listen everyone,” Natalie said, ignoring the tiny woman’s complaint. “I’m looking for my husband, Andrew Beaumont, that’s it. Give him to me and I’ll leave you alone. I’m just here to get him.”

              “There are visiting hours for that,” another tiny man complained, “you have to leave or I’m calling security!”

              “I already am!” the woman from earlier shouted. She frantically tried to dial the Timberline hotline but was confused when she realized she had no reception.

              Natalie sighed. “I don’t think you understand, do you?” she asked, condescendingly looking at the tiny people at her feet. “I own this city, and my husband is here without my permission.”

              “You don’t own the city! Marley Industries does! And we pay them a handsome fee to be protected from giants, like yourself!” the tiny woman trying to call security said.

              Natalie rolled her eyes and plowed the tiny woman over with her shoe, pressing it down on her. “I am the CEO of Marley Industries and the chairman of the board. As I said, I own this city. I just want my husband and you guys can have your evening back.”

              For Aubreigh, watching her mom press her shoe down on the yelping woman was turning her on again. The sight was absolutely astonishing but she shook herself to reality and calmly admonished her mom. “Be careful mom, squishing people isn’t exactly good for business you know.”

              Natalie moved her shoe off the tiny and back onto another set of mailboxes. “I suppose you’re right, Aubreigh, thank you.” The tiny woman scrambled away from the giantess as others rushed to her aid to make sure she was okay. 

              “We don’t even know who your husband is!” someone else from the crowd shouted.

              “Andrew Beaumont?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows.

              “That name means nothing to us!” one said.

              “I’ve never heard of that person!” another said.

              Natalie realized talking to these people was pointless. Andrew had only been here since this morning at the earliest. How could she expect anyone here to know who he was?

              “Then you guys need to get out of my way so I can find him,” Natalie said, changing her voice to a more authoritative tone. She swiped her heel across the small crowd of people, knocking them out of the way. She stepped forward, crushing another transport vehicle and a fence. “Andrew Beaumont! Where are you? Come here immediately!” she called out.

              Aubreigh followed her mom closely, stepping on some nearby bushes, fences, and messing up the front yards of a lot of the residents. Aubreigh cringed and bared her teeth as if to say sorry. However, it was such a contrast for her to see her mom stepping where she wanted, regardless of what was under her shoes. Her mom’s face was calm, cool, and collected. Aubreigh wished so bad she could be like that. Her mom wasn’t even watching where she was going! 

Aubreigh wanted to exude the same confidence and authority her mom did, so she tried doing everything like her mom. She held her head high, she made the same expressionless look on her face. She even stepped where she wasn’t looking. Her Birkenstocks crushed everything beneath them as the little residents of Timberline ran out of her and her mom’s way. Fences splintered, vehicles were flattened, sidewalks cracked, and front yards were absolutely destroyed under her footwear. The thought of her and her mom’s footsteps causing such havoc and property damage brought a smile to her face. Aubreigh was really starting to enjoy being a giant.

CRUNCH!

There was an odd sound that went unnoticed by her mom that Aubreigh heard. It didn’t sound like everything else they had been stepping on. Aubreigh looked down at her mom’s feet, breaking her assertive pose. When Natalie took her next step forward, Aubreigh saw, right there in her mom’s footprint, the squashed remains of a tiny person. They were flattened to paste beyond recognition. Aubreigh’s heart sank initially, her mom’s casual attitude had caused someone to get hurt. Aubreigh almost called out a reprimand to her mom, but the sinking feeling quickly went away and that same feeling of arousal swept over her again. It was strange, but it was exciting… and Aubreigh welcomed it.

Her mom took another step forward, crushing another set of transport vehicles, leaving the squashed person behind with red blood splattered around the tiny body. She didn’t even notice that she had stepped on someone. The tiny’s life had just ended, completely unfelt by the colossal woman who was just taking a casual step.

Aubreigh was growing wetter as that feeling of arousal grew stronger in her. She was slightly jealous of her mom. The tiny residents were quickly getting out of their way now. They had just saw what had happened and they were utterly terrified of the giant women, especially Natalie Beaumont. Aubreigh craved that same respect that her mom commanded. It was so effortless for Natalie, but to Aubreigh she would have to do something intentionally in order to earn it.

She wondered if she should step on someone too…

No…, she waved that thought away as she looked forward and watched her mom step on some more cars and streetlamps. The little people of Timberline were literally scrambling away from the giant heels as quickly as they could. Just watching the tiny’s run away in fear from her mom’s footsteps turned her on.

Then, right before watching her mom step on another one of the little transport vehicles, Aubreigh saw a tiny woman jump out, just in time, saving her from being brutally crushed along with it. Her little eyes were filled with terror as the massive foot of Natalie Beaumont lifted and left the trampled car behind. She looked back at the titanic teenager following closely. Her face drooped with panic and dismay once again.

Aubreigh swallowed hard. This was her opportunity. She was going to do it.

The little woman watched as Aubreigh smiled and adjusted her stride, she knew exactly what the colossal teenager was going to do. She knew there was no time to escape, and she froze in fear.

Aubreigh looked down at the tiny woman, making direct eye contact. She could see the tiny woman faintly mouthing the words, “no, please don’t!” but it was too late, Aubreigh had already made up her mind. The giant teen didn’t hesitate or even second guess her decision. Even the tiny woman’s pleas were lost on her, it didn’t affect Aubreigh one little bit.

Aubreigh took her next step and her Birkenstock landed on the puny woman with a strange sound, similar to the one she heard from under her mom’s heel just a few footsteps ago. It was a strange sensation. Aubreigh didn’t feel anything when she stepped on her. There was more resistance in one stupid little tree than there was in this whole entire tiny woman! No wonder her mom never felt the person she trampled underfoot. She continued forward, she almost looked behind at the squashed tiny, but she stopped herself. She couldn’t imagine her mom doing that…, her mom would probably think that it wouldn’t even be worth her time to glance down at the tiny people she stepped on, that would only make her look weak. So, Aubreigh just ignored her and kept moving.

Her mind was in a whirl, she was in shock, she couldn’t believe that she had just shamelessly taken someone’s life from them. And it was so easy too! It was like nothing to the giant teenager; it was as easy as just simply taking another step. The guilt that had been plaguing her off and on was starting to creep back in again. She really couldn’t believe she had just effortlessly killed a tiny for no reason. She was an innocent bystander!

But still…

… it was awesome… so incredibly awesome. There was an energy of exhilaration and sexual arousal pulsating through Aubreigh’s body that she had never felt before. Aubreigh’s heart was beating hard, swelling her pussy with blood flow, making her extra sensitive. She was certain that if she weren’t wearing shorts, she would be dripping on the little people below. She wished so badly that she had Ben to shove inside of her again. She imagined how incredible it would feel and how much better it would be, being this turned on this time around.

Aubreigh made sure to step in new areas untouched by her mom’s footfalls. If there were any standing fences, mailboxes, vehicles… Aubreigh kicked them or stomped them. All the stupid fake trees planted by Marley Industries were knocked over and trampled as well, she really hated them. She thought they looked tacky and unrealistic.

Natalie hadn’t touched any of the houses yet, but inside, the little people were in a panic as she walked by. Each thundering boom from each of her footsteps made books fall off the shelves, knickknacks tumble off mantels, and pictures fall from the walls when she passed by. People hid under tables and stairways, trying to find a safe place to hide. It was like going through a powerful earthquake and they didn’t know what to do in a situation like this.

When Natalie had passed, and the booming quakes were subsiding, the tiny residents looked outside their windows and went out their front doors. To their surprise and disappointment, they saw not one, but two gigantic women gallivanting about in their beloved sanctuary city. Looking at their yards, they saw the wreckage of the first woman. But then when the younger girl stomped by, even more stuff was crushed and flattened underfoot. Half the population was terrified, the other half was pissed.

Aubreigh came across an interesting sight. There was an unfortunate tiny person who had been the victim of her mom’s step. This time, however, only half the tiny person had been trampled; one of their legs and been crushed and they were trying to limp away. Aubreigh smiled and took her opportunity. She gingerly stomped up to the injured tiny. He looked up at the imposing figure of the smiling teenager.

“Hey there! Let me help you,” Aubreigh said, comfortingly. The man breathed a sigh of relief which was short-lived as he saw her massive shoe rise over him. He raised his arms in a pitiful protest against the unstoppable crushing weight of the giant teenager’s foot. He only got out a short yelp before her shoe came down on him like he wasn’t even there, silencing him. The crunch of his body popping was a little louder than last time and blood spurted out like a ketchup packet. Aubreigh couldn’t help but snicker and raise her eyes in delighted surprise. “Whoa… that was crazy!”

“What was that, dear?” Natalie asked. She could hear her daughter now that she was within hearing range.

“Oh nothing,” Aubreigh said, smiling as she twisted out the man’s tiny body like a discarded cigarette.

“I don’t know what to do, this place is huge, and I have no idea where to even start looking for your father and siblings!”

“Not unless we go from house to house…,” Aubreigh said, standing near her mom. 

“House to house?” Natalie raised her eyebrow.

“Sure, like this!” Aubreigh said, stomping over to the first house and, getting on her knees, she tapped on the front door with her fingernail. “Anybody home?” she called. A tiny person nervously answered the door, opening it just a crack. “Ah! Good evening there, I’m sorry to bother you, but do you happen to know an Andrew Beaumont?”

“Uh no…, I’m sorry miss,” the tiny replied.

“How about Thomas or Julia Beaumont?” Aubreigh asked.

“Again, no, I’m sorry,” the terrified little person said. “Can I go back inside now?”

Natalie sighed. “Aubreigh, this method will take forever. Do you see the thousands of houses in this complex? Besides, what if they’re lying? They could be harboring them as fugitives.”

Aubreigh snapped her eyes back to the tiny person. “You’re not lying to me are you, little one?”

“No! Not at all!” they protested. “I would have no reason to.”

“Only one way to be sure…,” Aubreigh said, lifting her hand to the roof of the tiny house and started prying it off.

“What are you doing?!” the tiny screamed.

Aubreigh ripped off the roof completely and tossed it into the back yard where it rolled over an above ground swimming pool and swing set, crushing everything in its path until it landed against another neighborhood house. “I’m looking for fugitives! Ya know, in case you’re lying to me.”

Aubreigh laughed as the tiny family ran underneath the dining room table, as if that would hide them from her gaze. Aubreigh simply reached inside and pinched the table between her fingers and tossed it away, it landed somewhere in one of the adjoining backyards. Her colossal finger poked the tiny family and pushed them around.

“There aren’t any fugitives here!” the parents shouted.

“Wow,” Aubreigh said, “a mom and dad and two kids, huh? That’s pretty rare for a whole family to shrink like that. You guys must have pretty sucky genes.” Aubreigh sat back up. “Okay, you guys are good. Sorry to bother you again. Have a good night.”

“Aubreigh, that will take for-,” Natalie stopped mid-sentence when she saw Aubreigh’s upturned shoe soles from sitting on her knees. She noticed a red blotch splattered on both her shoes. “Looks like you need to watch where you’re going, Aubreigh,” Natalie folded her arms and eyed her daughter, “squashing people is bad for business, remember?” she said in a mocking voice, imitating Aubreigh from earlier.

Aubreigh was slightly embarrassed. “Well, one of them you had already stepped on mom, I was just putting him out of his misery. You need to stop squishing our little clients too.”

Natalie just stood there, looking at her daughter with her arms still folded. Natalie cracked a grin and chuckled. “Well, they need to watch out when giants come to town.”

“That’s exactly what I said!” Aubreigh said, standing back up to her full height. “But you didn’t do too bad mom, you only stepped on like, 2 people, I think. So that’s probably pretty good.”

“Thanks honey, but now getting back to finding your father,” Natalie said, not at all concerned about the people she had stepped on.

“Maybe we should split up?” Aubreigh suggested.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Natalie nodded, thinking to herself.

“You want to make it interesting?” Aubreigh asked slyly.

“What do you mean?” Natalie asked.

“Well, how about, the first one to find them gets to keep Ben tonight?” Aubreigh asked, shrugging her shoulders.

“Ben?” Natalie snickered. “You still have a crush on that little guy?”

“You mean you don’t?” Aubreigh raised her eyebrows in an accusatory manner at her mom.

“Hey, he was to one who had the crush on me, not the other way around,” Natalie clarified.

“Yeah, well he probably doesn’t have a crush on you anymore now, since you literally crushed two of his friends.” Aubreigh scoffed, egging her mom on.

“You’re on,” Natalie snickered. “When I find them first, and I will, I’ll find out tonight if Ben still has a crush on me or not.”

Aubreigh just smirked and turned down another neighborhood street and started crawling on her hands and knees, banging on doors, looking for her father. Natalie turned back to the street she was already on. Another crowd of people started forming around her feet again, yelling obscenities up at her.

“Are you guys fucking stupid or something?” Natalie asked in annoyance. She swiped at one group of tinies with her high-heeled shoe, sending them flying back on the tiny yards of the neighborhood. “Don’t bother me unless you have information on my husband, got it?” she said, kicking at another group with the front of her shoe. One little man tried to jump out of the way but got caught on top of the sole and rolled up of Natalie’s foot. One his way back down, he got sandwiched between two of her toes as she set her foot back down. The two toes pressed tightly together, cementing his body in place between the colossal digits. Natalie saw what had happened and sighed out loud. “You fucking idiot…,” she muttered. “Work that one out for yourself, cause I’m not helping you out with that one,” she called down to the tiny person caught between her toes.

Natalie started stepping house to house. She didn’t politely knock, however, she rudely kicked at people’s front doors, often causing more damage than anything. Not to mention the painful jolt it gave her tiny passenger between her giant toes. Each step also reminded the giant woman of the tiny woman under her heel. Penny was still being crushed relentlessly under Natalie’s bare heel. But both little people at her feet were quickly forgotten about. Natalie only had finding her family on her mind.

After interrogating 10 different homes, Natalie looked at her Apple Watch… it was already 8pm. She groaned. This was going to take all night. She needed to think of a way to motivate these little people to help her search. Then the idea of having a tiny person search party crossed her mind.

“Everybody come here!” she called out, putting her hands on her hips. “Hurry up!” Soon, little people started surrounding her. “Don’t stand so close to my feet! I don’t want to step on any of you, you’ve got a job to do for me.”

“Why should we help you?” one of the tinies scoffed. “You’ve been destroying our nice town and just ruining everything!”

“Uh, because if you don’t, I’ll crush your homes to dust. Got that?” she said, completely astounded that someone would talk back to her that way. If it weren’t for the fact that she was looking for Andrew she would have probably killed him for such a comment. “And no refunds,” Natalie snidely smirked at the tinies, reminding them that there was no one higher than her that could stop what she was doing. These people had to play by Natalie’s rules. 

“What do you want?” another tiny person asked.

“I need you guys to search for my family, there’s too many houses for me to do it all by myself,” Natalie sighed.

“Timberline is huge, and we don’t have phone or internet service anymore. It will take us days to get to everyone in person!” they shouted.

“No it won’t,” Natalie smiled. “Because for every minute that goes by without you little fuckers finding my husband and children, I will stomp one of your tiny homes into the ground, understand?”

“What!? You can’t-“

Natalie tapped her Apple Watch, “and you guys are on the clock!” The tiny residents stopped arguing with the giantess almost immediately and started scrambling down the street, knocking on doors and shouting the names of the Beaumont family members. Natalie smirked smugly to herself. This was way more effective than going house to house like Aubreigh was doing. She just hoped it would work. She really felt like she could use a night with Ben after such a stressful evening.

 

****

 

Aubreigh was having no luck with finding her shrunken family. She was on her hands and knees, crawling house to house, knocking on doors and interrogating the residents. As fun as it was to ruin the landscaping and crush transports under her hands and knees… she still wanted to hurry up and find her family. Well…, Ben primarily. Aubreigh couldn’t stop fantasizing about having Ben inside of her again. She kept daydreaming back to a couple days ago when she had stuffed him in her pants on the ride home from Emerald Palms.

Each person she terrified, each object she crushed, added to her lust. She was so wet and tender in her pants that she had to conscientiously fight the urge to touch herself in front of everyone.

Aubreigh was crawling to the next house when she saw a small crowd forming and approaching her. They did not look happy.

“Heh…,” Aubreigh giggled, “I almost expected you guys to be carrying pitchforks and torches!”

“Get off our property and leave us alone!” one of them shouted.

“Done!” Aubreigh nodded her head. “As soon as you tell me where my dad is.”

“What?” another little person spoke up. “Are you dumb, girl? We don’t have any idea who you are or who your dad is!”

Aubreigh cocked an eyebrow and swiped her hand at him. He went tumbling across the street and landed in some bushes. “Rude little man…,” the giant teenager scoffed. Aubreigh almost cursed herself out… smacking the tiny man had made her womanhood ache even more. “You guys need to get the heck out of here, like now,” Aubreigh sighed with a small quiver in her voice. 

The voices of the crowd roared with protest and anger at the giant girl. They didn’t want to be told what to do in their town, especially by some arrogant teenager. Aubreigh was surprised at the audacity of these little people. Then she realized that this was a completely different neighborhood and she hadn’t given them a reason to fear her. Aubreigh would have to demonstrate her power and authority over them.

The tiny people looked up at the giant teenage girl as she rolled her eyes and turned over, crushing a few trees and mailboxes as she pushed her feet forward, plowing into the crowd. The burst of angry screams and cursing only served to turn Aubreigh on even more than she already was. The little people either had to dive out of the way or they were forcibly pushed out of the way by the hard rubber sole of her shoe as she stood up to her full height.

“Hey! Watch what you’re doing!” one yelled.

“You could have hurt us!” another yelped.

Aubreigh looked down at the tiny people scurrying away from her feet when she noticed something. “Oh…, oops…,” she said with a sigh. She pulled back her Birkenstock and saw a half-squished woman where she had just set her foot. “That’s a lot of blood…,” Aubreigh said, matter of factly, as she looked down at the poor woman.

“Please help…,” the tiny woman whimpered, barely audible to the giant teenager.

“You guys need to learn to stay out of the way better,” Aubreigh said.

“You need to watch where you’re stepping, you monster!” Someone from the crowd shouted. “Now get this woman some help!”

“Well, that’s what happens when a giant comes to your neighborhood, you little idiots,” Aubreigh called down. She felt slighted that the tiny population tried rebuking her for not watching her step. “Giants going to step on things now and then, we can’t help it, really,” Aubreigh said smugly and smirked at them. She stood straight and crossed her arms. “In fact, there’s probably no better option at this point than putting her out of her misery.” Aubreigh lifted her gigantic foot up and hovered her Birkenstock over the injured tiny woman. The people below ran out of the way as her black rubber sole blotted out the sky over them. The jigsaw pattern of a Birkenstock’s sole had never looked so intimidating to the tiny people before.

“No! We can amputate!” said one of the men who was running out from under the teenager’s shoe.

“What, are you a doctor or something?” Aubreigh scoffed sarcastically.

“Yes!” he answered.

Aubreigh hadn’t expected that answer. She set her foot back down away from the tiny woman. “Do you think you can save her? Aubreigh asked, looking at the tiny woman who was now crying and sobbing hysterically. The tiny woman’s tears didn’t make Aubreigh feel guilty, instead, it turned her on now, and she felt herself getting wetter. How demented, Aubreigh thought to herself. But it still didn’t stop her from enjoying it.

“With the right tools, sure!” the tiny doctor said. “We just need to get to the Hospital.”

Aubreigh’s hormones took over. “Are you positive you can really fix her up?” she asked, subtly biting her lip. 

“We pay a lot of money to live here in safety! So please let us do our job!” he called up to her. “But I can hardly say this place is safe anymore, no thanks to you. You should be ashamed.” 

“Right…,” Aubreigh rolled her tongue in her mouth, she was salivating at the sight of so many people gathering around her feet. Just the contrast of seeing how much bigger her toes were than the tiny people was an incredible sight. “But here’s the thing, I don’t feel ashamed,” Aubreigh smirked. “So let’s make this deal, if you can save her, then fine. But if you can’t, then I think maybe you should be taught a lesson with the bottom of my shoe. What do you say?”

“Are you serious?” he asked. “That’s insane!” the tiny doctor was absolutely horrified.

“Or I can just put her out of her misery right here and now, guaranteeing your safety,” Aubreigh smiled wide, baring a predatory grin. 

“I-…,” the tiny doctor looked over at the tiny woman who was quickly losing consciousness. 

“Please help me…,” she whimpered.

“She’s asking for your help, doctor,” Aubreigh said. “What’s it going to be?” she asked, raising her eyebrows inquisitively. 

“I think-…, I think it’s… too late,” the tiny doctor said defeatedly.

“Oh really?” Aubreigh curled her lip in ecstasy. “I thought so too, but it’s always nice to get a second opinion though. Thanks doc!” Aubreigh raised her shoe over the tiny woman again. The little woman was in such a state of shock and exhausted that she didn’t even move or shout in protest. The area around her darkened as the giant shoe once again blotted out the sky. The toe area of the sole came down on the dying woman, squashing her body into the tread pattern of Aubreigh’s sandal. The teenage girl raised her heel and her toes reddened slightly as extra pressure was put on them. The sound was nothing short of sickening, horrific…, and incredible at the same time for the giant girl.

Aubreigh stepped off the tiny person and onto a clear spot, and saw the squashed pulp of a tiny human molded in the grotesque shape of her Birkenstock tread. “You guys got a tiny cleaning crew or something?” the teenager asked, flatly.

****

Natalie’s watch dinged. Another full minute had passed. Natalie sighed and shook her head, “Tsk, tsk,” she said out loud. She brought her high-heel over another little home and applied very little pressure. The structure groaned and creaked. Natalie smirked to herself and applied more pressure. The spike of her heel easily pierced the roof and the rest of the shoe smashed through every floor. Natalie stomped a couple more times, ensuring any remaining walls still standing were ground to dust.

Dust plumes choked the tiny man struggling between Natalie’s toes, he still couldn’t escape. They were way too big and powerful for him. Natalie chuckled when she saw him coughing and choking. “Huh, it’s so weird that they would use drywall and lumber for these little structures. Andrew was designing them out of plastic. Although,” she nodded to herself, remembering the prototype in her living room, “I was able to smash that plastic one pretty easily too.”

The giant woman had just gotten done destroying one house when her watch dinged again. “Uh-oh guys…,” she said in a very condescending sing-song voice, “another minute, another house smashed under my Louboutins!” She stepped to the next house, casually smashing the detached garage of the first home as she stomped over to the next door neighbor. Chuckling out loud, she toyed around with this house. She kicked at the stone pillars in front, causing the overhand to start collapsing. She stepped into the backyard, crushing a firepit patio and grill. She planted her spike in the ground and put the sole of her shoe on the backside of the tiny home, slowly pushing it until the structure fell forward, landing where the stone columns had fallen. The 4 walls had fallen flat, and the roof had fallen on them. Natalie placed her shoe on the peak and casually crushed it, busting the little tiny trusses into splinters. Natalie was having fun. 

              Ding!

              “Oh Jesus, guys,” Natalie roared with laughter. “Another minute is up! You’re not going to have any houses left at this rate!” As she stepped across the street to another house, she looked further down the road and saw that the search party had more than tripled in size. No doubt, they were warning the others of what was happening and that the only way to stop it was to find this giant woman’s family.

              The giant woman stepped over to the next house in line for crushing. 

“Hurry! She’s here! She’s going to step on our house!” a young boy shouted to his little sister. The colossal woman above their home lifted her heel.

“Let’s go!” the little girl shouted as she opened the door, she could see the shadow of the massive woman’s’ shoe getting darker as it got closer.

“What about Roderick?” the little boy asked. “He’s still getting his clothes!”

“He said to go!” the little girl answered.

Both children ran out on to the front yard and looked up at the massive sole hovering above them. They screamed and ran even harder. They ran past the other giant foot of the towering woman that was planted in the street, each of her toes were so much bigger than they were. They screamed the whole way, running down the street towards more people.

 “Jesus, well I hope everybody is out of this house, cause I’m about to smash it under my shoe!” the giant woman called out overhead.

Roderick had been trying to get him and his siblings out to safety ever since the giant woman outside started stomping houses left and right. So he had only approximately two minutes since the twisted giant woman started destroying their neighborhood.

Roderick grabbed his bag and started running through the house. There was a loud crack and the sight of the spike of a giant high-heel crashing through the roof. Roderick yelped as he saw the giant spike crash into their living room and then retreat.

“I hope nobody was in that room!” the massive woman bellowed. Roderick began running again but two seconds later, the massive spike pierced another section of the house right in front of him. “Or in that room either!” the cruel voice of the giantess chuckled. Once the spike retreated, he ran out of the house and chased after the direction of his little brother and sister. “Jesus, you guys really waited till the last minute, didn’t you?”

Ding!

“Ha!” Natalie laughed. “Speaking of the last minute, another minute is up for my little search party. You guys better hurry, I can barely keep up with crushing your stupid little houses!” Natalie quickly stepped on the house that the kids had ran out of and stomped it to dust, much to the chagrin of the tiny woman under her heel and the little man still wedged between her powerful toes.

 

****

 

Word doesn’t travel fast in this town, that’s for sure, Aubreigh thought to herself as the tiny crowd continued to grow in the neighborhood she was in.  She reached down and grabbed her breasts, gently fondling them and rubbing her hardened nipples. After crushing that poor woman and putting her out of her misery, Aubreigh was aching for something, anything, to be inside of her. She casually sat down and crushed some trees and a couple cars under her. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled her them and her panties down to her ankles. Her bare butt was now on top of the crushed landscape and her vagina was exposed, dripping wet, to the tiny population.

“What on earth!” a tiny woman shrieked. “There are children here young lady!”

“Have some decency and cover yourself up!” another woman approached the panting teenager, yelling and screaming.

Aubreigh was short of breath as she reached for one of the tiny people. Her colossal fingers plucked one of the tiny women up and brought her to her face. The colossal girl shuttered as she breathed in, “I told you guys to get out of here, I tried to warn you…,”

The tiny woman in Aubreigh’s grasp could only scream and yelp as she was plunged into the giant quivering pussy. Aubreigh moaned as she felt the tiny person thrashing against her lips as her finger pressed her into the wet folds. The other little people had run for cover by now, quickly realizing that this giant girl was incapable of being reasoned with. The tiny woman was covered in thick slimy fluid from the giant teenager’s vagina. Every time she tried screaming, she caught a mouthful of the sex juices and began choking. It was a harrowing experience for her.

It only got scarier as the teenager pushed her deeper inside. They tiny woman really came to life and began thrashing and trying to squirm her way out of Aubreigh’s vagina. But every attempt was thwarted by a monolithic finger that pressed her deeper and deeper inside each time.

For Aubreigh, the feeling of the tiny person wiggling inside of her felt fantastic. And the fact that she was trying to escape only made it incredibly fun for Aubreigh. This was an eye-opening moment for the teenager, she had fully come to grips with the fact that she enjoyed being mean and teasing the tiny people. Aubreigh was immensely enjoying herself, and she allowed herself to do it guilt free this time.

There was a sudden pressure building on the tiny woman as Aubreigh’s walls started to squeeze and pulsate. Aubreigh removed her fingers and gently massaged her clit. The walls within her vagina swelled and squirted gallons upon gallons of cum out of her. It sprayed and landed on some of the nearby houses as the teenager screamed in delight. The throbbing started to settle down but tons of cum was still oozing out of the massive vagina. Then the tiny woman who was nearly drowning in Aubreigh’s juice plopped out and landed in a huge puddle of cum. 

Aubreigh was panting and breathing hard, recovering from the most intense orgasm she’d ever had in her life. “Phew…,” she gasped… “I didn’t even know I could squirt!” Her hair had fallen across her face where beads of sweat were steady forming and dripping. 

Aubreigh looked over and saw a woman recording what had just happened with her phone. When the woman saw and felt Aubreigh’s gaze upon her, she yelled up at her, “this video is going to the police and you’re going to get in big trouble for this!”

“We disabled your Wi-Fi and cell service on the computer system before we came in here. We’re not stupid, you know. Your video isn’t going anywhere.” Aubreigh reached over and grabbed the miniscule phone out of the hands of the tiny person and crushed it between her fingers. “And now there isn’t even video evidence anymore.” 

Aubreigh slowly stood up and pulled her underwear and pants up. “And if I ever see any video of this… just remember I know where you live. If any of you other little idiots feel like uploading a video of this to the internet, you’re going to pay for it. And believe me when I say you’ll regret it.” 

 

****

 

Natalie had stomped about 15 different homes under her heels by now as the little search party continued its frantic work. She was about to crush another home when there was a sudden frenzy of energy in the crowd and people started rushing toward the gigantic woman. There was a multitude of voices screaming all at once.

Natalie set her foot back on the ground and looked down at the crowd excitedly gathering at her feet. “What’s going on guys?” she smiled excitedly. “Did you find them?” The crowd cheered and started pointing in the same direction. Natalie smiled and stepped over the cluster of Timberline residents and started walking in the direction they were pointing.

Each footstep was no less terrifying for the tinies as Natalie stomped by them. Each new cluster of people was pointing a different direction, leading the titanic woman down a multitude of roads. Then at the end of one street, she saw a rather large crowd gathering around one house in particular.

Natalie approached and started shoving tiny people out of the way with her shoes. As she stepped closer, she saw her husband on the front lawn with her two children behind him. She took one final step toward them, her gigantic shoe landing just mere inches away. Her toes towered over them. Andrew looked up and quivered with fear at the sight of his gorgeous but extremely terrifying wife.

“Andrew…,” Natalie smiled. “So nice to finally see your new place. You left and didn’t even give me a forwarding address!”

“Yeah, well, you know,” Andrew nervously laughed, “it all happened so fast.”

“Mmm, hmm…,” Natalie grimaced and put her hands on her hips. “Well, now that I’ve found you guys. Let’s go home.”

“Mom, why do we have to-,”

“Thomas Beaumont!” the giant woman snapped. “Did that sound like a question to you?”

“No, ma’am,” he said, shakily.

“Where are the others?” Natalie asked.

“They are in their own homes, Natalie,” Andrew said. “They live here now.”

“No, they all come home with us,” Natalie scowled.

“You didn’t even want the twins to live at home with us when it was just them who were tiny. Why do you suddenly want a house full of tinies now?” Andrew asked.

“Get them now and get in my hand!” Natalie said with gritted teeth.

Andrew didn’t even have to say anything, the other kids came out from the crowd and stood next to Thomas and Julia.

“Nate and Chloe!” Natalie beamed. “You are such a cute little couple, come here now.” Natalie reached down and pinched the tiny teenage couple with her fingers. She looked around briefly. “Damn it, I forgot my purse on the other side of town. Hmm, well here,” she smiled sweetly, “let’s just stick you guys in here for now.” She lifted them to her collar bone and released them. The two little people tumbled down the gigantic woman’s chest until they landed in the valley of her cleavage. “Hold on tight now,” she cooed as she bent down again.

“Andrew, kids,” she smirked, “I think you’re all mature enough to handle a brief stay with my boobs, aren’t you?” She reached for them and plucked each of them one by one, depositing them in her cleavage to be with Nate and Chloe.

Natalie looked down again to see Ben staring at her toes. More specifically, he was looking at the tiny man trapped between them. Natalie laughed and wiggled her toes slightly. “What are you looking at Benjamin?” she asked coyly.

“Uh, there is a man-,”

“Are you jealous of him?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows and smirking at him.

“What?” Ben asked, shocked at the Mrs. Beaumont’s question.

“It’s okay, Benjamin,” Natalie said, “pull him out...”

“uh, okay,” Ben said, slowly approaching the incredibly beautiful, but intimidating, toes of his friend’s mom. The little man between her toes looked like he had seen better days for sure. 

“Please help…,” he mumbled.

Ben grabbed him by both arms and pulled. The tiny man yelled as he was painfully dragged from between the powerful toes of the cruel giantess. Ben dislodged him and they tumbled on each other. The little man coughed and sputtered, profusely thanking Ben and hobbling away. Ben just nodded. He was staring in awe at the 5 monolithic toes before him. Natalie wiggled her toes slightly and Ben was enraptured. He knew he shouldn’t be…, this woman was evil. Still, Ben was attracted to the powerful giant and watching her toes move like that made him hard.

“Thank you Benjamin,” Natalie cooed in a sing song voice.

“Uh, you’re welcome, ma’am, uh Mrs. Beaumont, ma’am,” he stuttered.

“Now take his place,” Natalie smiled slyly.

“What?” Ben asked, he took his sight of the massive toes before him and looked up at the giant woman’s face. It didn’t look like she was joking. 

“You heard me, young man,” Natalie said in a more authoritative tone, which only served to turn him on more. “I know you don’t want to go under my toes,” she winked at him, “but I forgot my purse and I’m running out of places to keep everybody.” Her gaze stayed on Ben, she didn’t look away from him. Despite the crowd still buzzing around her, she never once paid them any attention, it was like Ben was the only person in the entire world. It was intimidating to Ben to saw the least, he was shaking with both fear and excitement; it felt like his heart was in his stomach. 

“O-okay…,” he said, swallowing hard, approaching her toes. He stepped up onto the shoe, and was face to face with Mrs. Beaumont’s beautiful toes. The monolithic boulders of flesh raised up and allowed Ben to see the huge toeprints in her Louboutin. He got on all fours and crawled under them. He was in the middle of getting into a comfortable position when Natalie lowered her toes down on him. “No, wait! I’m not ready yet!” he tried to yell, but it was too late, the giant woman either couldn’t, or didn’t want to, hear him.

“Oh Benjamin,” she cooed, “you feel fantastic down there. I’ve missed this.”

She turned her attention toward the two Asian teenagers. “Ah, if it isn’t my favorite oriental siblings!”

“You can’t say that!” Brian scoffed.

“Excuse me?” Natalie recoiled in disgust at his rebuke.

“You can’t say ‘oriental’ when referring to people. It’s an outdated term and it’s racist,” Brian replied.

“Brian, what are you doing?!” his sister chastised him, she was nearly floating out of her body with anxiety when she heard her brother talk back to Mrs. Beaumont.

Natalie raised her eyebrows and smirked. “Oh Brian, I’m not racist. Get over yourself. And you’re as oriental as they come. You and sister both. I’m not falling for that politically correct nonsense.” Natalie reached forward and pinched both brother and sister between her fingers. “Now where to put-,”

Natalie noticed the crowds start to disperse and heard someone coming. She looked up and saw Aubreigh approaching. The crowds were fleeing from the teenager’s footsteps as she absentmindedly walked toward her mom.

“Aubreigh?” Natalie asked. “You look like hell; your hair is all disheveled, you look really sweaty, what on earth happened out there?”

“Oh, nothing,” Aubreigh said, “just working really hard looking for dad. Did you find them?”

“All right here, sweetie,” Natalie said, standing up again. “I have your dad, siblings, and Nate and Chloe right here,” she said gesturing to her chest.

Aubreigh’s eyes widened with surprise as she saw the 5 little tinies wiggling in her mom’s cleavage. She didn’t know how it was possible, but she was getting turned on again.

“I have Ben under my toes,” Natalie snickered, “he wanted to be there. In fact, he went under them on his own, willingly of course.”

“Oh…,” Aubreigh said disappointedly.

“And I have to two oriental kids in my hand,” Natalie said, holding them out in her palm for Aubreigh to see.

“Mom!” Aubreigh gasped. “You can’t say oriental!”

“And you shouldn’t step on people but we both know how that worked out,” Natalie snickered.

Aubreigh felt too embarrassed to respond. The irony of being sensitive to a racial slur when she knew full well what she had done to some of the tiny people of Timberline was not lost on her.

“Anyways,” Natalie said. “I’m running out of places to keep these guys, I forgot my purse on the other side of the city.”

“Crap,” Aubreigh muttered. “Me too…,”

“I don’t have any pockets on this dress, you have someplace you can keep them until we get out of here?”

“Uh yeah, sure,” Aubreigh said as they were dumped out into her palm. “Uh, where’s the mom?”

“The mom?” Natalie asked. “Oh right! I completely forgot about her.”

Aubreigh looked around for her and spottled her coming out from hiding behind her mom’s heel. “Oh there she was, hiding behind your foot.”

“Oh my, that’s not a safe place to hide!” Natalie quipped as the tiny Asian woman approached Aubreigh with trepidation.

“Maybe she just likes being by your feet, mom,” Aubreigh said, reaching down and picking her up. “You know, with her being Asian and all, maybe it’s in her blood.”

“Aubreigh?” Natalie said, shocked at her daughter’s statement.

“I’m just saying!” Aubreigh defended herself, but she internally recognized how incredibly stereotypical and racist her comment was.

“You’ve changed, dear,” Natalie said, smirking at her daughter.

Aubreigh dropped the Chen family on her boobs and let them roll into her cleavage, just like her mom had done. The feeling of the 3 little tiny people squirming between her boobs was making her wet all over again. “Yeah, maybe I have…,” Aubreigh said, somberly.

“Well, let’s go home now honey,” Natalie said, turning around. “Okay little people, you can have your town back, I got what I came for. Get out of the way now.” Natalie took her first step and immediately crushed someone who couldn’t get out of the way fast enough. Natalie didn’t even feel it happen and kept walking.

On the other hand, Aubreigh watched it happen right in front of her. She found herself getting aroused again at the sight of her mom stepping on someone, and she shuddered with excitement.

Whether Ben or not, Aubreigh was ready for someone to be inside of her again.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!