- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a quick short chapter. I feel like the next scene is going to be a bit longer so I wanted to write this one as sort of a bridge. Two tinies get abused by the Beaumont's in this one as they figure out where their shrunken family is at. Hope you enjoy! 

- A Tiny Betrayal - 

Added November 13, 2021 [Feet, Crush, Humiliation, Odor]

              “What the hell is going on here?” Aubreigh asked in stark confusion, frantically looking around for her tiny family and friends.

              “I don’t know,” Natalie exclaimed. “Have you told anyone else about them?!”

              “No!” Aubreigh scrunched her face, visibly offended that her mother would suggest such a thing. “I haven’t said a word to anyone!”

              “Not unless…,” Natalie paused. Her breathing became agitated, and she subconsciously started to grit her teeth.

              “Not unless what?” Aubreigh asked, pausing her search for any tinies that might be on the floor.

              “Of course,” Natalie growled, “I should have known…”

              “What!” Aubreigh asked again. “You should have known what?!”

              “It was that stupid whore of a secretary, Lindsey!” Natalie sighed and sat down at the kitchen island. “She is going to royally fuck me over.”

              “Mom, I think someone is here…,” Aubreigh said, looking out the window as a pair of headlights shined through the window. Natalie looked up as Aubreigh edged toward the window and peaked outside. Both of their hearts were racing.

              “Who is it?” Natalie asked. “Is it the cops?”

              “No,” Aubreigh said with a sigh, “it’s Lindsey…”

              “What?!” Natalie said standing up and walking toward the window. “What is that bitch doing here?” she wondered out loud.

              “I don’t know…,” Aubreigh sighed.

              The front door opened, and Lindsey walked inside. She was immediately met by the two Beaumont women in the kitchen.

              “As if right on cue,” Natalie said with a forced smile.

              “Oh…, I’m sorry,” Lindsey stopped in her tracks, slightly surprised. “I didn’t know anybody would be home…”

              “Well, here we are. So, what can I help you with dear?” Natalie asked.

              “I just need to pick something up… uh, for the office…,” Lindsey said, still startled by the two women’s presence.

              “Lindsey, can I ask you a question?” Natalie asked, folding her arms and sauntering towards the young secretary.

              “Sure…,” Lindsey said, looking at Aubreigh for some sort of clue as to what was going on, but Aubreigh just looked scared and confused.

              “Have you talked to Mr. Beaumont recently?” Natalie asked, looking Lindsey straight in the eyes and cocking an eyebrow.

              “No…,” Lindsey said timidly.

              “Really?” Natalie asked, raising both of her eyebrows in suspicion. “Something tells me I think you have.”

              “I don’t know what you’re talking about Mrs. Beaumont,” Lindsey stammered.

              “Oh please…,” Natalie rolled her eyes and dipped her head toward the young woman. “You look like a dear caught in the headlights. Now wipe that stupid expression off your face and tell me where he is. And the others too for that matter.”

              All three women looked at each other for a few seconds, not saying a word.  The tension could have been cut with a knife. Finally, after regaining her composure, Lindsey felt a little cocky.

              “He’s safe,” Lindsey said, braving a smile. “They’re all safe.”

              “Safe?” Aubreigh asked. “Safe where? Like in a sanctuary city?”

              “Yeah, safe,” Lindsey said again. “Safe from you two.”

              “They were safe here, Lindsey!” Natalie spat. “Aubreigh and I are perfectly capable of taking care of a few tinies.”

              “Oh yeah?” Lindsey said, becoming more self-assured. “Why don’t we ask THEM how well of a job you can do keeping them ‘safe’.”

              “Where are they?” Aubreigh asked again.

              “It would be better if you didn’t know that information,” Lindsey said smugly.

              “Lindsey, if you don’t tell me where my family is, I will have you fired from Beaumont Industries,” Natalie said, surprisingly calmly. “Now remember your place and be a good girl and tell us where they are.”

              “I will never tell you…,” Lindsey sneered. She quickly grabbed a bag of supplies from the counter and headed back out the door. “I just forgot a bag of their sleeping stuff. Don’t ever expect to see me or your family again.”

              Lindsey started out the door and Natalie chased after her. “Lindsey, get back here right now!” Natalie called. “If you walk out that door, you’re fired! Fired! You hear me?!” Lindsey kept walking toward her car and gave Natalie the finger.

“Fine, we’ll do it the hard way!” Natalie gritted her teeth and slammed the front door. She grabbed her boots she wore in the coffee shop and looked down the shaft. She looked down the left one but didn’t find what she was looking for so she quickly tossed it aside. She looked down the right boot and smiled.

              The tiny woman stuck inside the stuffy leather boot was tossed and thrown about as Natalie carelessly and forcefully moved the footwear. When the giant woman tilted the boot back, she found her tiny body tumbling toward the heel. When she opened her weary eyes, she saw the smiling face of the cruel giantess smiling down at her from high above.

              “Come here, you,” the colossal woman’s booming voice rang in the tiny woman’s ears. As the boot tilted further, she rolled head over heel down the shaft and into the waiting palm of Natalie Beaumont. The skin of the gargantuan palm was soft and warm, and it smelled infinitely better than the worn leather boot. Natalie flexed her fingers, causing the skin beneath the tiny woman to stretch and flex.

              “Mom?” Aubreigh asked. “Who is that?”

              Natalie looked at the tiny woman in her hand and furrowed her eyebrows, as if trying to remember something. “I can’t remember,” she chuckled. “Hey, you,” Natalie said, bringing the tiny terrified woman closer to her beaming eyes, “what’s your name again?”

              “P-Penny…,” the tiny woman mumbled.

              “Penny!” Natalie smiled and nodded her head. “That’s right! I had completely forgotten! I had almost forgotten about you completely! Good thing I didn’t put my boot back on! That might not have ended well for you…,” Natalie snickered at her own distasteful joke. “Well, it’s a good thing you’re here Penny, I have a job for you, come on. Come on Aubreigh.”

              “What are we doing?” Aubreigh asked as she followed her mom and thus Penny into her dad’s office and went to the computer.

              Natalie set the tiny woman down on the desk. It was nice for Penny to be on a hard level surface again. She was just thankful it wasn’t a giant’s footwear or hand. Just in front of her was a computer keyboard the size of a Boeing 747. And the monitor was at least the size of an Imax theater screen. She was used to these types of surroundings as a secretary for Marley Industries. She wondered what job Natalie Beaumont had in mind for her. But before she could ask, Natalie’s colossal arms crashed onto the desk, with poor Penny trapped between them. Natalie started typing and logging onto the computer.

              “I need you to tell me the log in information to Jennifer Marley’s user account. I need to find the list of names of each resident and find out which one my family is at.”

              “I-I don’t know that information…,” Penny said, terrified of the giant’s reaction.

              “What?” Natalie paused and looked down at the puny woman before her. “How can you possibly not know her information? You were her secretary for god’s sake!”

              “That stuff was all private, it wasn’t shared with anybody!” Penny explained.

              “Okay, then I need your login information,” Natalie scoffed and shook her head.

              “Ma’am,” Penny stuttered, “I don’t have access to that list, that was considered a privacy matter and only members of the board could see it.”

              “Then what the hell use are you to me?” Natalie sneered angrily at the tiny woman. Natalie’s fist pounded the desk in anger, causing Penny to pee her pants just slightly. Her legs were shaking, she was just as scared as when Natalie fist abducted her.

              “I- I can do lots of stuff for you ma’am,” Penny started to say.

              “Don’t call me ma’am,” Natalie said, “it sounds so ‘old’.”

              “Okay, Mrs. Beaumont,” Penny wheezed in fear, “I’m sorry…,” Tears started forming in Penny’s eyes and she started crying.

              Natalie rolled her eyes, “Oh great, another cryer…,” she sighed. “Listen, you need to get a hold of yourself and figure out a way for me to find my husband or I’m going to terminate you,” Natalie said, poking her giant finger into the tiny woman.

              Natalie’s fingertip was not as forgiving as her palm and Penny fell backwards as the wall of flesh crashed into her. Catching her bearings, Penny looked up at the angry woman frowning intensely at her. Just behind Natalie was the other giant woman from the kitchen that she didn’t recognize. She was watching in morbid curiosity and fascination as Natalie belittled her. Why didn’t she help, Penny wondered.

              “I think, there might be some information in Andrew’s login,” Penny said. “He was made a member of the board when the merger went through. It should all be in his files, does he have that in here?”

              Natalie rolled back in her computer chair and looked around. She opened his desk drawer and flicked through a few folders. “No, I don’t see anything here. Aubreigh, would you go check your dad’s SUV for his briefcase?”

              “Uh, yeah, sure mom,” Aubreigh said, quickly leaving the room.

              Natalie sighed and looked down at Penny. “Hell of a first day, huh?” she smirked and then knocked Penny off to the side so she could look at some of the other papers scattered across her husband’s desk.

              Penny was getting back up when she heard Aubreigh re-enter the room. She had her boots on to go outside, but her eyes were as wide as saucers.

              “What’s wrong?” Natalie asked.

              “Lindsey’s back!” Aubreigh gasped.

              “Already?!” Natalie said, getting up. She opened a drawer and casually swept Penny inside, closing it and trapping her in darkness. Natalie and Aubreigh forgot about Penny and walked into the kitchen and looked out the window toward their driveway. Lindsey’s Jeep was sitting in the driveway with the lights on, running, but in park.

              “What is she doing?” Natalie asked.

              “Where is she, I don’t see her?” Aubreigh said, squinting her eyes against the harsh lights of Lindsey’s vehicle.

              Natalie quickly slipped on her house slippers, the very ones her twins found themselves inside of many times now. Natalie opened the front door and looked around. “Lindsey, if you don’t leave, I’m going to call the cops…,”

              There was no response.

              Natalie stepped outside and kept looking around. “I don’t know what kind of a game you’re playing, but it better end now.” Natalie kept inching closer toward the running vehicle. “If you don’t knock it off, I will press trespassing charges on you!” Natalie called out, still looking back and forth, very confused as to what was going on. When she made it past the beams of the headlights, she could see much better. She looked into the vehicle but couldn’t see Lindsey. Or anybody for that matter. Natalie cautiously approached the Jeep and looked inside the windows.

              What Natalie saw next floored her.

On the driver seat was a very tiny, and very afraid, Lindsey. She was huddling on the seat in fear. The sight of her gigantic former employer was a terrifying sight. Lindsey was filled with anxiety when she saw the giant woman give a very wicked, but victorious, smile.

“Oh this couldn’t be more perfect,” Natalie said opening the front door.

Lindsey watched in abject horror as the door flung open, revealing the colossal woman. Everything was new to her at this size, so watching the huge door move that quickly was a real fear inducing event. It got even worse as Natalie’s giant hand reached for hear. Lindsey whimpered and shouted gibberish as Natalie grasped the tiny girl in her fist. Natalie reached over and turned the vehicle off, the whole time smiling and giggling to herself.

“Oh Lindsey,” Natalie mocked, “poor little Lindsey. You’re so tiny now! Whatever happened to you?” From her fist, Natalie could hear the tiny girl screaming as she walked back into the house. Aubreigh was looking at her mom, completely confused as to why she was smiling ear to ear.

“What happened?” Aubreigh asked.

Natalie didn’t say a word. She simply held up her hand and opened it, revealing the tiny, terrified girl in her palm.

“Holy shit…,” Aubreigh gasped. “I bet she wishes she was a whole lot nicer to you now!” Aubreigh said, suppressing a little snicker.

“Yeah, it seems to be a running theme with me,” Natalie quipped. “First Penny, and now,” she lifted her hand to her eyes to inspect the little girl, “poor little shrunken Lindsey here…”

“Please, Mrs. Beaumont,” Lindsey said, “you’ve got to help me please, take me to my family, they are regular sized people, and they can take care of me!”

Natalie raised her eyebrows in surprise at Lindsey’s gumption.

“You hear that, Aub?” Natalie chuckled, rolling her tongue in her mouth. “Little Miss here wants me to help her, when before she wouldn’t even help me find my husband. Do you think that’s fair?”

“Huh…,” Aubreigh tutted, “she should have thought of that earlier.”

“My thoughts exactly,” Natalie smiled again. “Now I’m going to go shower and get ready to go get your father and the others. I want to look my best when I find him.”

“She told you where they were?” Aubreigh asked.

“No, not yet,” Natalie smirked. “I want you to do that for me while I go get ready.”

“What? Me?” Aubreigh said as her mom dropped the pathetically tiny girl in her palm. “What if she won’t tell me?”

“Aubreigh, she’s not even an inch tall,” Natalie laughed. “I’m sure you can find a way to make her talk, can’t you?”

“I- I think so…,” Aubreigh said, looking at the terrified girl in her palm.

“I have faith in you honey,” Natalie said, turning toward the stairs, “I’ll be ready in 30 minutes.”

Natalie disappeared up the stairs and Aubreigh was left with the quivering girl in her hand. It was obvious that Lindsey was terrified and wanted nothing more than to go home. Aubreigh figured this would be a piece of cake, and it would be an easy way to make her mom proud.

“Alright, Lindsey, Aubreigh said, “I know you don’t want to be here, so just tell me where my father is and then I can move on with my life, and you can move on with yours. Let’s just put this whole thing behind us.”

“I-, I can’t do that, I swore an oath,” Lindsey said timidly. “I made a promise and I intend to keep it. Unlike, you and your mom, I have standards and actually care about the tiny community.”

“I do too!” Aubreigh said.

“Really?” Lindsey said, angered by that statement. “That’s not what your friends say, or even your brother and sister.”

“Lindsey, you don’t understand, I’ve just been having some miscommunications with them lately is all.”

“And what miscommunication lead to, not one, but TWO deaths, and even more torture besides that, huh? What about all that?”

“You-, you don’t understand,” Aubreigh said. “Listen, I just need to know where they are so I can get it straightened out with them.”

“Like I said,” Lindsey said, “I will never tell you where they are.”

“If you don’t tell me, I’m going to have to coax it out of you…,” Aubreigh said, threateningly.

“I can’t,” Lindsey said stubbornly.

“Why not?” Aubreigh asked. “Just tell me where they are, me and my mom will go get them, and then we’ll take you home. I promise.”

“I can’t tell you!” Lindsey shouted in anger.

Aubreigh snicked.

“What’s so funny?” Lindsey asked.

“It’s just funny when tinies get angry and shout and yell. It’s so cute. You kind of sound like a little chipmunk.”

“Regardless…, I am strong in my resolve and there is nothing you can do to convince me otherwise.”

“I was afraid of that,” Aubreigh said. “Come one, don’t make me hurt you, I don’t enjoy doing that if I don’t have do.”

Lindsey didn’t respond.

Aubreigh rolled her eyes and slowly started to squeeze the tiny girl, crushing her tighter and tighter in her fist. Her giant fingers constricted around Lindsey, pressing the air out of her lungs so she couldn’t breathe. Aubreigh almost looked bored as the tiny girl turned blue.

“Come on, tired of this yet?” Aubreigh asked, releasing her grip.

“I still can’t tell you,” the tiny girl gasped, panting feverishly.

“Why are you so loyal to my shrunken family? What are they doing for you in return? It must be really good.”

“I just know what will happen if I tell you,” Lindsey said, finally starting to breathe normally again.

“And what’s that?” Aubreigh asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Pure chaos…,” Lindsey said with a morbid expression.

“Oh dear lord, can you be any more dramatic? Here wait, don’t answer that, why don’t you take a pit stop here first.” Aubreigh giggled at her corny joke as she shoved the tiny woman into her armpit and closed it on her. Aubreigh started giggling as she felt the tiny squirming body in her arm pit. “Oh my gosh, that tickles!” The giant teenager squeezed her arm tighter against her body. “Hope the smell isn’t too bad, but that what you get for being such a drama queen.”

For Lindsey, it was discomfort in every sense of the word. Not only could she not breathe like when she was in the giant teen’s fist, but now it smelled super bad. Any breath of air she did manage to get in was tainted by the strong smell of Aubreigh’s body odor. But just as she was about to pass out, Aubreigh opened her arm and let the little body land in her palm.

Aubreigh sighed and looked at the tiny girl once more. “Ready to tell me yet?”

“No, it would be a blood bath, I know it,” Lindsey sputtered.

“What if I promised you that it wouldn’t be?” Aubreigh asked.

“Puh-lease…,” Lindsey dismissed the giant teenager. “If you and your mom ever had access to one of the safe cities, I know for a fact it wouldn’t be safe any longer…”

“Alright, fine, be that way” Aubreigh said, looking at the clock. Her mom was going to be back down in less than ten minutes now. “Just remember you are bringing this on yourself…,” she said to the tiny girl.

Aubreigh lowered Lindsey to the cold tile floor of the kitchen and took her foot out of her boot. She placed Lindsey on the ground and raised her giant bare heel over her. The teenager slowly lowered her heel while holding the tiny girl in place with her hand. Aubreigh’s heel pinned the tiny girl in place as she wiggled frantically beneath it.

“Any last words before I pop you like a grape, Lindsey?” the massive teen called out from above. “Like maybe where my family is?”

Behind all the pathetic squeaks, Aubreigh felt something happening inside of her. Part of her really wanted to see what would happen if she lowered her heel all the way to the ground and crunched Lindsey like a grape. Aubreigh felt her heart beating harder and getting more excited. Then, the oddest of all sensations, Aubreigh was feeling herself getting wet. There was an exciting tingle coursing through her body that she hadn’t felt since Ben was in her pussy on her ride home from the resort. Aubreigh swallowed hard. Was she actually getting turned on by torturing this tiny woman? Then she started to wonder if she had gotten off to Ben himself… or if it was because she was torturing him…

Meanwhile, down at Aubreigh’s feet, Lindsey severely regretted her decision not to tell Aubreigh about her family. The soft rubbery heel of the colossal teen wasn’t so soft and forgiving when you’re only an inch tall. This was by far the worst of Aubreigh’s torments. Lindsey couldn’t breathe, it smelled bad, and now the teenagers heel felt like it was going to crush her to paste. Lindsey heard a crack come from her skull and had a massive headache.

Aubreigh was struggling with her newfound feelings when she heard the crack from beneath her heel. It woke her up out of her daydreams, but she felt a corresponding pulse of pleasure in her throbbing womanhood when it happened. She swallowed hard. She knew that too much more pressure could kill the tiny woman, and she hadn’t even found out where Lindsey had taken her family yet. Still, she found it extremely difficult to stop.

Lindsey tried to turn her head sideways to get some more clearance under the teen’s foot, but it was no use. Aubreigh’s heel was too heavy and unforgiving. It was also getting hotter and sweatier as the teenager continued with her taunt. Lindsey knew she couldn’t take much more. She started beating against the massive girl’s foot to signal that she had given up, but Aubreigh couldn’t feel the weak pounding coming from the tiny girl. Then, to Lindsey’s horror… she felt the pressure from Aubreigh’s foot increase and felt her nose break. Lindsey wouldn’t be able to hang on much longer.

For Aubreigh, she wanted to press just a little harder, just add a little more pressure… just hear one more snap, one more pop. One the one hand, Aubreigh was repulsed by these feelings. On the other hand, though, she wanted to explore those feelings even more. She was curious what potential they had. She wondered what it would feel like, sexually, to crush somebody. Would it feel good? More than good? Could it be orgasmic, even? Also, how had Aubreigh never realized this before? Aubreigh didn’t know, but she did know one thing…, she greatly enjoyed having this tiny woman under her heel, and she would be exploring this more in the future.

Aubreigh was quickly taken out of her fantasy when she heard her mom coming down the stairs.

“Shit…,” she gasped.

She lifted her heel off the tiny woman on the ground and picked her up. The tiny woman had a bloody nose but other than that, she looked completely fine.

“Tell me where my family is right now, or I will slowly crunch your body beneath my foot. I won’t kill you, I will just drag out your pain forever… and then I’ll let you heal, and I’ll fucking do it again.” Aubreigh was surprised at the words coming from her mouth, but she was coming off the high of her arousal. Also, she needed to get answers before her mom came around the corner.

“Timberline…,” Lindsey wheezed, “they’re in the Timberline sanctuary…,”

Just then Natalie came around the corner, looking as stunning as ever.

“Wow mom, you look amazing,” Aubreigh said.

“So…,” Natalie smirked. “Where are they?”

“They’re in the Timberline sanctuary,” Aubreigh smiled.

Natalie looked down at the tiny in Aubreigh’s hand. “Geez, she looks like she’s been through hell.”

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, closing her fingers around the tiny girl, “she needed a little extra persuading.”

“Please listen to me!” The tiny girl squeaked.

“What is it now? Aubreigh asked, bringing her up to her face.

“Please, when you go to Timberline, my family lives in the same neighborhood. Please take me there too, and please be careful not to hurt any of them!”

“I thought you said your family was normal sized and were able to take care of you, didn’t you?” Aubreigh asked, visibly confused.

“I lied…,” Lindsey gasped, “I lied…, they’re all tiny, and they live in Timberline too. I thought it would be easier for me to take care of them and the other Beaumonts if they lived in the same place.”

Natalie grimaced. “So not only did you betray my family, but you also betrayed yours too. Didn’t you, little one?”

“That makes so much sense now, why you didn’t want to tell us!” Aubreigh laughed. “I knew it couldn’t be because you were loyal to my family!”

“Please promise me!” Lindsey shouted. “Promise me they won’t get hurt!”

“Hmm, we’ll try,” Natalie sneered. “But no promises. Who knows what can happen when giants come to town?”

“But-,” the tiny girl tired to squeak as Aubreigh closed her fingers around her, silencing her in a colossal fist.

“Come on, Aubreigh,” Natalie said. “Let’s go to Timberline…”

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review or comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading :)