- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

- Natalie's Business Lessons -

Added October 10, 2021 [Mouthplay, Feet, Shoeplay, Entrapement, Humiliation]

 

“I”m so glad you could meet me here, Miss Marley,” Natalie said, with a smile that hid her feelings of contentiousness. 

“Please, call me Jennifer,” the woman on the other side of the table said to her.

“Okay,” Natalie said with a subdued smirk, stirring her coffee, “Jennifer it is then.”

Jennifer Marley smiled back and opened a packet of Stevia for her cup of coffee. “This place makes the best coffee around, but I still can’t kick these old habits of mine,” she said, pouring the sweetener in her drink.

“I use at least three,” Natalie forcibly chuckled, trying to find a common ground with this woman and reaching for some packets of sweetener herself.

“And how is your tea, Penny?” Jennifer asked, looking down at her tiny assistant sitting at the tiny accommodations between the two giant women.

“It’s very good, ma’am,” the tiny secretary replied, looking up at her giant boss.

“This was one of Beaumont Industries clients,” Jennifer said, looking around at the bustling coffee shop; it was packed with regular sized people and tinies, all enjoying beverages and pastries. “I believe it was one of Andrew’s first integration clients when he first started his company last year.”

“You sure do your homework,” Natalie said with ire as she took a sip of her drink.

“Andrew has been on my radar ever since he entered this business,” Jennifer explained to Natalie. “I have no idea how he managed to score some of the contracts he won with school districts and other businesses. He’s one of the biggest names in the state for tiny integration. It’s such a shame what happened to him…,” Her face contorted into a frown.

“Yeah…,” Natalie said, “it’s a real pity. Now what do you mean, been on your radar?”

“Oh gosh,” Jennifer replied, “Penny, how many times did we ask him to join our company? At least a half dozen, correct?”

“Seven offers, Miss,” the tiny Penny squeaked below. “I sent him seven correspondences over the course of a year.”

“Yeah,” Jennifer said, rolling her eyes and looking back at Natalie, “seven times I wanted that man at Marley Industries. I offered him an engineering position, I offered him a merger and acquisition, I asked about subcontracting him, he refused it all. Well, until we met last month, that is…, that’s when things finally started to fall into place.”

Last month, Natalie wondered? What happened last month? She absentmindedly set her cup down on the table and remembered all the nights that Andrew suddenly had to work late about a month ago. Natalie had thought that was strange because he had never worked late before, but she had believed him. In fact, she even had her suspicions about Andrew’s secretary, Lindsey. Natalie never liked the way she looked at him. But now... Natalie realized it was Jennifer Marley that she should have been worried about.

Some squeaking sounds interrupted Natalie’s train of thought.

“Oh dear, Natalie,” Jennifer said, covering her mouth with concern and looking down at Penny, “I’m afraid you’re hurting Penny.”

“Hmm, what?” Natalie said, lifting her cup off the table. The little secretary was getting back up on her feet after the gigantic woman had set her drink on her. Natalie’s cup had completely destroyed Penny’s little table and chairs, but the tiny woman seemed to be fine, just a little miffed. “Oh my,” Natalie set her cup down out of the way, “how clumsy of me!” she said overdramatically. 

“Penny, are you alright?” Jennifer asked the tiny assistant.

“Yes, I’m fine ma’am,” Penny replied, dusting herself off. Her cup of tea had spilled all over her when Natalie’s cup had smashed on top of her.

“I’m terribly sorry,” Natalie said, leaning down toward the tiny woman.

“Well, watch what you’re doing, you big oaf!” Penny retorted sharply.

“Penny!” Jennifer snapped. “Manners!”

“Yes, ma’am,” Penny replied. “I apologize for my outburst Mrs. Beaumont.”

Natalie glared at the tiny woman and simply smiled in return.

“Here, Penny,” Jennifer said, “why don’t I get you a change of clothes from the car, okay?” She stood up and slid her chair back in. “Excuse me please, Natalie.”

Natalie nodded and took another sip of her hot drink as she watched the woman work her way through the crowd. Was that the type of woman Andrew wanted? Watching her saunter off filled her with a burning rage.

“You!” Natalie said, looking down at the tiny woman on the table. “What happened a month ago?”

“I’m not at liberty to discuss that information,” Penny said in annoyance and then forced a courteous “ma’am,” at the end.

“And why not,” Natalie asked, leaning closer to her.

“It’s confidential, that’s why,” Penny said snidely.

“That’s bullshit,” Natalie sneered. “Listen, I’m sorry if I offended you when I set my cup on you. But I need to know what happened with your boss and my husband.”

“Oh, do you?” Penny asked, folding her arms and looking up at Natalie smugly.

“You know,” Natalie said, grinning wickedly at the tiny assistant, “I don’t really appreciate your tone.”

“I don’t care,” Penny scoffed, “deal with it. You might be able to scare others because of your size, but you don’t scare me.”

Natalie pursed her lips and sighed. She took another drink and set her empty cup down.

“Oh look, I’m empty,” she said, “how about you and I go get another cup, shall we?”

“No, I’m waiting here for-,”

Penny’s words were cut off as Natalie grabbed the tiny woman and quickly tossed her into her empty cup so nobody would see. Penny landed with a thud at the bottom of the cardboard cup. Drops of coffee and cream surrounded her and soaked her clothes.

“Natalie, what are you-,”

“That’s Mrs. Beaumont to you,” Natalie said, flashing a smile and standing up. She shook the cup a few times to disorient the tiny woman and stop her yelling. She walked over to the self-serve counter and positioned the cup under the sugar free French vanilla dispenser. The little woman looked up and started screaming as she saw the giant woman’s hand rest on the pump. “Last chance now, you wanna tell me what you know about Andrew and Jennifer?”

“Go to hell!” the little woman yelled. “You won’t get away with this! Miss Marley will be back any minute and you’ll pay for this!”

Natalie smirked and shrugged her shoulders. Then she bit her lip expectantly as she pushed down the pump, squirting the tiny secretary with thick sticky fluid. Penny wiped the cream out of her eyes just in time to see Mrs. Beaumont pumping another squirt. The sweet cream filled the cup up to the tiny woman’s chest in depth and it was a real struggle to keep it out of her mouth and eyes. 

“Now, time for some Splenda I think,” Natalie said, picking up a few packets, “I’m not really all that fond of Stevia to tell you the truth.”

The tiny assistant looked up as Natalie smiled down at her. The giant woman’s massive hands ripped the ends off three packets of Splenda at once. That tearing sound combined with seeing the giant woman’s hands move so quickly and deadly gave Penny’s heart a small jolt of fear. Natalie bit her tongue in ecstasy as she dumped the packet’s contents out onto the small woman, completely covering her in the dusty powder. Penny choked on the dust and started coughing uncontrollably.

“Shh!” Natalie said, winking down at her, “you don’t want others to find out you're in my cup, do you?” Natalie giggled because of the irony of that statement. Penny would have loved for someone to find her and save her, but the giant woman had other plans. Natalie took her cup and swirled it around, mixing the contents together. The cream and sweetener washed over the tiny woman like an inescapable whirlpool. Natalie relished hearing the little squeaks coming from within the cup in her hand.

“Now,” Natalie said, balancing the cup under a steaming coffee spigot, “I will give you one last chance.” A drop of hot liquid dripped out of the spout and splashed near the tiny woman. Penny could feel her surroundings heat up just from that single drop. “Tell me about Andrew and Jennifer and I’ll stop. Otherwise, I’ll just fill my cup up and listen to your pathetic little screams. I’m sure it won’t kill you, but you’ll probably get some wicked 3rd degree burns that will disfigure you for the rest of your life though… so, the choice is yours. What’s it going to be?”

Natalie rested her finger against the button to release the piping hot liquid onto the tiny woman below. Penny started to hyperventilate. 

“Wait! Wait!” she yelled. “Okay, I’ll tell you everything! Just please don’t burn me!”

“That’s a relief,” Natalie sighed. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching her, then reached in and pinched the tiny woman between her colossal fingers. Natalie pulled her out and quickly plopped her in her mouth. “I didn’t want a disgusting disfigured tiny person in my drink anyway.” The booming of Natalie’s voice hurt Penny’s ears, causing them to ring insanely bad. The tiny tried to stand up but Natalie’s tongue was soft, wet, and slippery. She just plopped back down with a splash in the giant woman’s saliva.

Natalie finished making her cup of coffee and put her lid back on her drink. She walked back to the table, all the while rolling the tiny woman around in her mouth, sucking the sweet cream off of her little body. To Natalie, it was like having a sweet little snack in her mouth. But for Penny, it was hell. She was swished back and forth relentlessly. Each breath of air she tried to take resulted in choking on Natalie’s saliva. She kept fighting against where the massive tongue was pushing her, causing her head to slam against the gigantic boulders of Natalie’s teeth. She was just about to pass out as Natalie sat down. Natalie spat the tiny woman out onto her waiting palm.

“Now tell me everything,” Natalie said, taking a sip of her coffee, not even so much as glancing at the puny secretary. Penny sat in the giantess’s palm, completely drenched in spit, trying to catch her bearings. She was in a state of shock. Finally Natalie looked at her and smugly grinned. “You know, if you want to change your mind, I can toss you in my coffee now, I’m sure it’s cooled down enough so it won’t scald you so badly…,” she said, casually taking another sip.

“No! No!” Penny held up her hands. “Um, just a sec. Let’s uh. Okay…,” she rambled. “About a month ago, Andrew responded that he was willing to meet with her, but also that she shouldn’t expect anything to happen business wise. I think he viewed it as a professional way to tell her no. He was adamant that he and his wife, uh, you, wouldn’t want to sell, merge, or work for any other company.”

“Hmm…,” Natalie sighed, “so far so good, Andrew. Keep going Penny.”

“They agreed to meet over dinner and-,” Penny continued before being cut off.

“Aaaannd not so good, Andrew, you fucking idiot,” Natalie said, looking plainly ahead of her.

“Anyways,” Penny continued, “they met at Mancini’s and-”

“Wow, Andrew,” Natalie said with a scoff, “you never took ME to Mancini’s…,” She swallowed hard and absentmindedly bit her lip in frustration. She looked down at the tiny woman in her hand. “I’m sorry, I’m being rude,” Natalie realized, “please continue, I won’t interrupt anymore.”

“They met, they had dinner, they talked, and it went really well,” Penny finished up quickly.

“What do you mean it ‘went well’,” Natalie asked, bringing the tiny woman close to her face.

Where the hell was Jennifer, Penny wondered.

“Um, she just said that they had plans to meet up again because they had so much to talk about. But she thought she was able to persuade Andrew to do some business with her.”

“Yeah?” Natalie scoffed, “What kind of business?”

“I’m not sure, things changed before they could get to the business aspect. But I know they talked a few more times after that,” Penny added.

“A few more times?” Natalie sneered. “Oh Andrew, your going to fucking get it,”

Just then, Jennifer stopped back at the table and sat down.

“So sorry about that!” she cheerfully said. “I had to stop off at the little ladies room and,” Jennifer paused, noticing Penny in Natalie’s hand. “Say…, what are you doing with Penny?”

“So do you always sleep with people you're looking to do business with?” Natalie said coolly, completely ignoring her question about Penny.

Jennifer’s face was mortified. “Andrew told you about that?” she said with a look of shock and disbelief. “I can’t believe it, he assured me that-,”

“Listen Jennifer,” Natalie said, interrupting her, “this is how it’s going to work. Okay? You’re a publicly traded company. Beaumont industries never was. But now we’ve inherited 49% of stock shares in Marley Industries. So, imagine this scenario: I buy every share I can get until I own over 51% of your company. Just a simple million-dollar investment would give me 53.8% share in the company. Giving me control as chairwoman.

“You would spend a million dollars of your own money just to take control away from me? What is it you want?”

“You just said it, ‘control’, I want control of Beaumont Industries. I want to run it the way I see fit. So, you could just give me control and I will leave you alone,” Natalie said.

“If I do that, the board would have my head,” Jennifer replied.

“Then maybe Mr. Marley would be interested to know how you conduct business meetings?” Natalie pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows.

“He would leave me, Natalie,” Jennifer said, her eyes getting watery, “please don’t do this to me.”

“Well then, either way, you're fucked,” Natalie smiled smugly.

“Natalie, you can’t just take everything away from me just because me and your husband slept together!”

“I can! And I will!” Natalie spat. “And maybe, just to add insult to injury, we could go public with your little affair and absolutely destroy the reputation of you, your family, and your family based company. A scandal even as simple as this would be more than enough to ruin your husband's aspiration to run for governor.”

“Okay, let’s compromise,” Jennifer said. “Maybe I can give you more control, more money, whatever it is you want. Do you want a seat on the board? I can convince the shareholders! I’ll give you access to everything in the company. Just name what it is and I will make it happen.”

“That’s better,” Natalie smirked, leaning back in her chair, relishing the distraught look on Jennifer Marley’s face. “Now, run along, back to your little office, and remember that I own you. If even one little thing doesn’t go my way, you’re over. You got that?”

Jennifer glared at Natalie Beaumont. The anger and contempt she felt for this woman was nothing short of hatred. “Come on, Penny,” Jennifer sneered, “let’s go…,” she said, starting to reach for her tiny assistant.

“Ah, ah, ah…,” Natalie tutted. “She works for me now, she stays with me. You’ll have to find a new secretary, sorry.”

“Please, Natalie…,” Jennifer started.

“Mrs. Beaumont,” Natalie corrected the humiliated CEO.

“Please, Mrs. Beaumont,” Jennifer stammered, “Penny is my cousin, please let me keep her as my assistant.”

“Not even two minutes into the job and you're already being insubordinate,” Natalie scoffed, rolling her eyes. “Where’s my phone, I think I need to make a call…,” Natalie said teasingly.

“No! No!” Jennifer replied, holding up her hands in surrender. “That’s okay, you can keep her, I’m sorry.”

Jennifer had backed down, but Penny started squeaking up a storm. “No, please! Let me go with Miss Marley, I don’t want to work for-,” Natalie closed her hand around the tiny woman, suffocating her in her fist.

“That’s better…,” Natalie cooed, looking smugly at the defeated face of Jennifer Marley. 

Quietly, and without a word, Jennifer stood up and grabbed her purse without looking Natalie in the eye. She walked toward the door and paused, looking back briefly at Natalie and her tiny cousin trapped in her hand. Natalie simply smiled and condescendingly waved good-bye to her. Jennifer looked back at the ground and walked out the door.

Natalie opened her hand and looked down at the tiny woman in her palm. A wicked smile crept across her lips as the tiny woman looked up at her and shivered in fear.

Natalie opened her phone and made a call. “Yes, Conner? Hello, Mrs. Beaumont here, say, could you buy some more shares of Marley Industries?” Natalie paused and listened to the voice on the other side. “Put 1.5 million into it. Let me know when it’s done.”

She hung up her phone and smiled. This could not have gone better for Natalie.

Natalie looked down at the tiny woman in her palm again. “Listen here, you little shit,” Natalie said, “I’m only going to say this once.”

The tiny woman felt the hot coffee breath of the giantess waft around her. She looked around nervously, hoping somebody would see her, and realize that something wasn’t right. But everyone was so busy and preoccupied with their own lives that nobody even noticed the insignificant woman in Natalie’s hand. 

“Y-yes?” Penny said, gulping nervously. She wished now that she hadn’t treated the giant woman so rudely. 

“Working for me is not going to be a picnic,” Natalie said sternly, “it is hard work; long hours, nights, and weekends. Basically, whenever I need you, you will be at the ready. If you don’t want to work for me, fine, I will squash you to paste, no questions asked and no hard feelings, okay?” Natalie pinched the little woman between her fingers and looked at her slowly and deliberately. “If you’re okay with all that, then welcome to the rest of your life.”

“W-what is my first job?” Penny asked, almost crying.

“Hmm,” Natalie said, putting her finger on her chin, thinking. “That’s a good question! How about this? This is your first day on the job so let’s make day one your orientation, okay?” Natalie smiled as sweetly as she could, but behind that smile was an evil malice that not even Penny was prepared for. “Now the first thing you have to learn is that you are utterly and completely helpless.”

“I understand,-” Penny started to say before she was unceremoniously tossed into the giant cup of Natalie’s coffee. She landed with a splash into the extremely hot liquid. Luckily it had cooled down some, so it didn’t scald her skin or anything like that, it just hurt a lot. Natalie smiled and folded her arms as she watched the tiny assistant flail and splash in the drink.

“Looks like you're having some trouble there…,” Natalie smirked. “What’s the matter? Can’t get out?” The giant woman watched as Penny bobbed and splashed, trying to reach for the edge of the cup so she could pull herself to safety. “Well you keep working on that, I’m going to order myself a bagel. Maybe by the time I get back, you will have figured a way out. Who knows, maybe someone will even hear your screams and help you.” Natalie smirked and rolled her eyes mischievously. “But probably not. Anyways, I’ll be right back.”

The tiny woman watched helplessly as the giant woman got up and looked down at her. The giant laughed and Penny heard a faint, “pathetic” escape the titaness’s lips as she stepped away. Now that Natalie was out of sight, the only thing the tiny woman could see were the colossal walls of cardboard that made up the massive cup and the acoustic ceiling tiles.

“Help!” the tiny woman yelled, splashing frantically. “Please! Somebody hear me! For the love of god, please somebody help me!”

She screamed and yelled, but trying to tread the hot coffee was hard and Penny found herself sinking below the surface repeatedly, causing her cries for help to become muffled gurgles. Her skiing was turning numb from the heat and the hot liquid burned her eyes. This was miserable, she wished so badly she could go back in time and treat the giant woman with dignity and respect. Maybe then she wouldn’t be in this predicament. Although Penny wasn’t sure, Natalie Beaumont seemed like the type of giant who would do this regardless of how a tiny treated her.

It had been minutes now, and no one had even heard the tiny woman's pleas for help. The coffee shop was far too loud, and Penny’s voice was far too puny and insignificant to be heard. Her muscles were getting sore and staying afloat was getting harder and harder. She didn’t know what she was going to do. Her muscles burned and her lungs ached for fresh air that didn’t involve choking on hot liquid.

Just then Penny’s sky darkened and she looked up to see the colossal and equally terrifying face of her new employer standing over her. She had never been so relieved to see someone so evil in all her life… or so she thought.

Natalie smiled and sat down. She grabbed her croissant with her hand and dipped it in her coffee. The tiny woman was assaulted by the massive pastry coming down on top of her, pushing her into the depths of the hot drink. Natalie pulled the bread out and let the excess liquid drip into her cup as Penny bobbed back to the surface, gasping for air. She watched as, high above, Natalie smiled and opened her mouth wide, taking a bite of the dripping wet croissant.

“Some people think I’m weird for dipping my pastries in my coffee like this, but I think it’s delicious,” Natalie said with her mouth full of food. “What do you think, Penny?” Natalie asked. But before the tiny girl could respond, Natalie dipped her snack bak into the coffee and submerged her into the murky depths of the giant cup. Natalie giggled slightly as she lifted her croissant up and took another sloshy bite. Once again, Penny wearily made her way back to the surface and painstakingly took another breath. “Well?” the giant woman muffled through a mouth full of half chewed up snack.

“No…,” Penny sputtered. “That’s not weird…,” she wheezed.

Natalie grinned and dipped her pastry in again. This time she wedged the tiny girl between the huge piece of croissant and the wall of the cup. The giant woman scrapped the piece of bread up along the side, taking the tiny woman with it. Penny found herself stuck to the giantess’s snack, drenched in wet coffee that was now quickly cooling off and becoming cold. Natalie lifted the remaining portion of her food to her mouth and smiled. She was holding the pastry so nobody else could see that it was holding a tiny person on it. 

“Very good,” Natalie said with an empty mouth. “I think you’ve learned just how helpless you are, haven’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” the tiny woman said somberly.

“That was lesson one,” Natalie said, licking her lips. “The next lesson is that you need to obey me, no matter how much it might not make sense to you.”

“Okay?” Penny coughed, not understanding what Natalie meant.

“So, what I’m going to need you to do now is clean my teeth from all the mushed up bits of my croissant, okay?” Natalie’s lips curled into a smile.

“Okay…,” the tiny woman said, remembering what Natalie had just said about her orders not making sense.

“More specifically, I want you to eat what is left over between my teeth, as much as you can, okay?” The giant woman chuckled.

“What?” the tiny woman said in surprise. Her questions were ignored and she saw the massive mouth of the giantess open wide in front of her. It was wet with glistening saliva and bits of food stuck between Natalie’s boulder-like teeth. The colossal lips got closer as the giant woman slowly pushed the piece of food that Penny was stuck to inside her mouth. The tiny woman could see every crack, crease, and crinkle of Natalie’s lips with excruciating detail as they passed by. The air got considerably more humid the moment she entered the giant woman’s mouth. She had been in her mouth earlier, but that happened so quickly that she barely had time to register what was happening. This time, however, it was like everything was happening in slow motion, almost as if the giantess were doing it on purpose to torment her.

Things went dark as Natalie closed her mouth and started chewing the little piece of food, careful not to hurt the tiny woman. Penny didn’t know that though, and was screaming in a panic as she was tossed back and forth over the giantess’s wet sloshy tongue. There was no light until Natalie began chewing with her mouth open, presumably for Penny’s benefit. The tiny girl saw a row of teeth crash down before her, completely tearing the soggy bread apart. They parted and nothing was left except for a completely flattened piece of croissant. The giantess’s tongue quickly and effortlessly pushed another piece of food between her teeth to be crushed. Penny kept trying to scurry away but kept falling hopelessly on the slippery surface Natalie’s tongue. With another chomp, the teeth came down like unstoppable boulders, smashing the pastry to bits, but leaving Penny unharmed.

Penny’s hellish landscape changed again when things went dark, and she found herself pinned against the roof of the mouth as the giantess’s tongue undulated beneath her. The monstrous muscle surged once more and a loud sound boomed from the back of the giant woman’s throat. Natalie was simply swallowing her food, but Penny had never been in somebody’s mouth when they did that; she didn’t realize that the booming sound was merely the sound of a gulp. That sound, no matter how small and insignificant to Natalie, was a terrifying reminder of how close to danger Penny was.

The crushing force of being between the tongue and roof of the giant’s mouth released and Penny flopped on the surface of the equally terrifying tongue. The tongue stood still, which was lucky for Penny, she was exhausted, but she also knew that Natalie wasn’t finished with her games yet. 

The air was acrid and humid, smelling strongly of coffee. There was a slight rumble and a burst of air blasted forth as Natalie belched with the tiny woman in her mouth. The sound pierced the tiny woman’s ears and the hot putrid air stung her nose.

“Get to work, little one!” Natalie commanded in a harsh tone. The boom of her monstrous voice deafened Penny’s ears, which were throbbing with pain.

Penny didn’t waste any time and sloshed her way over to Natalie’s teeth, digging out the mushed bits of soggy croissant from the giant pearls. It felt gross and smelled not too pleasant. She knew she was commanded to eat this stuff, but there was no way she could do that. The sight alone of the saliva soaked mixture made her want to gag. Instead, she dutifully went between each tooth and dug out as much of the thick slop as she could. Her arm would go between each tooth, up to her shoulder, and get every last bit. It was amazing how much food was actually left behind in the giant’s mouth.

When she had finished, she went to the front of Natalie’s mouth, sat behind her front teeth, and waited to be retrieved from her wet dark prison. She just wished to be done with this miserable task. Her wish was granted when Natalie spat her out into her waiting palm. The initial impact of striking the giant palm had hurt but, but it didn’t hurt nearly as bad as the quickly closing fist of her captor. Natalie had wanted to make sure Penny was hidden from sight right away, so as not to alarm the other patrons.

“Did you get enough to eat?” Natalie asked, opening her fist slightly, to see the tiny woman trapped within.

Penny hurriedly shook her head. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, now, because I am kind,” Natalie smirked, “let me tell you why you should have obeyed that command.” Natalie licked her lips and smiled, as if she were bestowing some great privilege upon Penny for telling her about the reasoning behind her orders. “It’s because that’s the last meal you will be eating for three days.”

Penny’s heart dropped and her blood turned cold. “Th-three days?” she asked in a shaky voice.

“Yep,” Natalie said confidently, “three days.”

“But why?” Penny asked. “I need food to survive and to be able to work for you! That doesn’t even make sense!”

“Okay, so that brings me to the third and final lesson of your orientation,” Natalie said, glaring at the tiny woman in her fist. “And that is,” Natalie narrowed her eyes, “you are beneath me. You do not get to treat me with the disrespect you treated me with earlier.” Penny suddenly remembered how haughty she had been with the giant woman when she had asked for details of Jennifer and Andrew’s meeting. She immediately regretted it. “And you certainly don’t get to tell what does or does not make sense.” Penny also immediately regretted that as well. “I am your superior, you will treat me with the respect I demand. I am bigger than you, I am in a higher social status than you, and I own the company that signs your paycheck. Let me say this one more time,” Natalie paused for emphasis. “You are beneath me, Penny. You are nothing more to me than a bug in my world.” Penny was about to cry as a lump formed in her throat, but that didn’t stop the gigantic woman from berating her. “In fact, to drive that point home, why don’t I literally show you how beneath me you really are, how much of a bug you are…” Natalie sneered, switching from a teasing tone to one of annoyance that bordered on anger.

Natalie shifted slowly, so she could maneuver things to keep it hidden from other customers. But she really had nothing to worry about, the other patrons of the coffee shop were so busy on their laptops, had their Airpods in, or were too deep in conversation to even notice what she was doing. Natalie lifted her leg and unzipped her leather boot, revealing her bare heel and a portion of her arch. She quickly moved the tiny woman under the table and lifted her heel up, creating a space between her insole and the flesh of her foot. 

Penny watched in horror as she was moved closer and closer to the monumental leather boot. The wrinkles in the arch of Natalie’s foot were creasing and wrinkling as the giantess shifted her foot to allow some room under her bare heel. Natalie pushed her into the space directly under her heel and then sat back up, acting natural. Penny, however, was now wiggling madly beneath the harsh weight of Natalie’s cruel heel. The skin was soft and clammy, her feet always sweated badly in her leather boots. The smell of leather mixed with sweat didn’t escape Penny’s notice either.

Natalie let her heel rest naturally, smiling as she felt the tiny woman under heel resisting her foot. Penny tried to scream but that only allowed the salty taste of the giantess’s sweat and skin to get in her mouth. 

“Now you’re literally beneath me,” Natalie smiled, proud of herself.

She reached down one last time and zipped up her boot, completely sealing Penny’s fate for the time being. The cool air from the outside world stopped flowing, allowing the hot humid air of Natalie’s sweaty foot to permeate even stronger than it was before. The temperature increased significantly, causing Penny to sweat profusely. The hot wet dripping sweat from Natalie’s foot was mixed with Penny’s sweat, creating a hybrid of smells and tastes for the tiny woman.

However, the uncomfortable smell and taste that Penny was experiencing was quickly forgotten as Natalie stood up, letting the crushing weight of her heel bear down on the tiny person in her boot. Penny thought her bones were going to crush to dust. It felt like her body was going to explode. 

Natalie took one step forward. The initial reprieve Penny felt when the giant heel lifted was short-lived as it came crashing back down with ferocious intensity. The rubbery skin of the giant heel conformed slightly to the lump of a person beneath it, but that also meant that every last drop of breath in Penny’s lungs was forced out with excruciating pain. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Even if she could scream, she was suffocated by the skin of Natalie Beaumont’s bare heel. Penny was grateful for the slight cushion that the boot provided on the insole.

As Natalie took another step forward, Penny used the brief reprieve to suck in as much of the hot humid air as she could. Even if the air she was breathing wasn’t fresh, anything would have felt better than the claustrophobic suffocating she was experiencing under the full weight of the titanic foot. Just as before, the blissful experience of breathing was cruelly cut short as the giant woman’s heel landed harshly, crushing the air from Penny’s burning lungs.

Natalie paid for her items and put her credit card away. She barely paid attention to the tiny insignificant woman in her boot under her heel. She walked out the door of the coffee shop and walked to her car. Every step was a simple act for Natalie, but it was a near-death experience for the tiny woman below. Natalie thought about the tiny woman underfoot and smiled. It was sure a good thing that tinies are slightly more durable at their size, she thought to herself. Because she wasn’t being careful or anything with the tiny woman, she was walking normally. Natalie did not intend to kill Penny, but it would be hard to imagine that she would be sad if the little woman was accidentally squashed to death under her trampling feet.

Reaching her SUV, Natalie got in and drove home. She was deep in thought about Marley Industries, but Penny was thanking god for the break in not being crushed repeatedly under the titanic woman’s heel. She could finally breathe somewhat normally, albeit stale humid air that stunk of sweaty feet and leather. But at least her lungs didn’t burn anymore.

Natalie pulled in her driveway and put the car in park. She hopped out and the miserable experience started up again for the tiny, trapped woman. Natalie noticed Aubreigh’s car was gone, but the house was unlocked.

“Huh…,” she said, opening the door slowly, “how strange,” she muttered quietly to herself. “Stupid girl must have forgot to lock the place up!” Taking a few more steps into her sizeable home, she yelled, “Andrew? Are you down here, my love?” There was no response and the tank on the kitchen island was empty. “Huh,” she muttered again, “maybe Aubreigh brought them upstairs?”

She took her boots off, much to the relief of Penny. Natalie didn’t even bother to check on her, she was too preoccupied with finding Andrew so she could have a conversation with him. She stood her boots upright and zipped them up so the tiny woman couldn’t escape.

She made her way upstairs and called for Andrew again as she approached the model house. Again. There was no one!

“What’s going on here?” Natalie said. Then a noise caught her attention in the driveway. Looking outside, she saw Aubreigh’s Jeep pulling in. “That girl,” Natalie sighed, “what is she doing with them?” she wondered.

Aubreigh came inside and her mother came downstairs to meet her.

“Hey mom,” Aubreigh said.

“Where’s your father?” Natalie asked.

“Huh?” Aubreigh asked, pausing and looking at her mom in confusion.

“Your father,” Natalie repeated, “is he with you?”

“No, I left him upstairs, why would he be with me?” 

“Did you take the others with you today?” Natalie asked.

“No, why, they’re not here?” Aubreigh asked, coming around the corner to see the empty tank.

“Where are they?!” both women said in unison. They searched the house high and low but could not find the tiny people. 

The tinies, the giant women realized, were gone...

 

Chapter End Notes:


Thanks for reading!