- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aubreigh has a cruel relapse into her treatment of the tinies. Natalie's abuse of the tinies pills over into the general population.

- The Drive Back Home -

Added May 29, 2021 [Feet, Crush, Inshoe, Mouthplay, Vore, Insertion, Humilation, Violent]

 

Thomas was in agony. He had spent the past few hours under his mom’s foot as she drove home. Although he was under her arch, he was covered completely in darkness under a heavy weight that pressed him firmly into the giant woman’s insole. Step after brutal step in the condo had made him feel sick to his stomach. His mom driving was no picnic either, he was in her shoe that she used for stepping on the gas and hitting the brake. And besides that, the heat and the smell was becoming unbearable for him.

He wasn’t sure how many hours had passed since his mom put him in her shoe, but this time had hit him differently. As he struggled to breathe, being smothered by her socked sole, he thought about how cruelly she had treated, not just him, but his sister and his friends as well. Being in her shoe was starting to become commonplace. The time she pretended to drop them with her hands came to mind, as did that time she made them give his giant sister a pedicure… it was all that was on his mind.

That all paled in comparison, of course, to that guy she ate in front of him and everybody else. What was his name again? Thomas couldn’t remember. But just thinking of that poor man and his fate, and the false hope that his mom gave him before swallowing him, was making him angry. But more than anger, or any other feeling he felt, he was consumed by the paralyzing feeling of fear. Was he going to be tormented, teased, and taunted by his colossal mom for the rest of his tiny life? Or would she finally snap one day and squash him or eat him? Thomas had no clear idea of what his mom was truly capable of.

Eventually Thomas felt some pressure release from on top of him as his mom pulled her foot out of her shoe. He could feel the force of her shoe gliding through the air as she lifted it to her face.

“Thomas?” the giant woman called as she tilted the shoe, forcing Thomas to slide into the heel section. “How are you doing in there, little guy? You doing okay?”

“I’m fine mom,” he said, meekly. He resisted every urge in his body to yell at or chastise her. “Where are we?”

“We stopped at a gas station so we could use the bathroom and get a snack,” his gigantic mom replied. “We’ll be on the road again soon.” Natalie smiled consolingly, it seemed genuine for the moment. “You know, as cute as you are in my shoe,” Natalie said with a sigh, “I actually just wanted to see if you were ready to come out yet.”

“Yes!” Thomas said enthusiastically. “Please let me out! I am ready!”

“Great,” Natalie said, “all you have to do is apologize to me and we’ll forget this ever happened.”

“Apologize?” Thomas asked, he was still in a daze, likely from having had his mom’s foot on him for the past however many hours.

“Yes, apologize to me right now and your punishment will end early,” she said with a smile.

“Apologize for what?” the tiny boy asked.

“For talking back to me, of course!” she said, slightly irritated. “Do you really not remember why you’re in my shoe in the first place? Is this punishment not teaching you your lesson?”

“Oh right!” Thomas spat. “Absolutely! No, I will never talk back again, I promise!” he said pleadingly from within her giant shoe.

Natalie smiled.

“That’s nice, dear,” she said calmly, “but I still need an apology, otherwise my foot is going right back on top of you. It actually feels quite good for me, so it’s no skin off my teeth to keep you in my shoe.”

“I’m sorry!” Thomas shouted, nearly in tears. “I’m so sorry for being disrespectful and talking back to you earlier at the condo!”

“That’s better,” she smiled. “Now come here, son.”

The giantess reached down and pinched the tiny boy between her thumb and forefinger. The massive pads of her fingers felt soft and comforting to him, especially after being smushed and repeatedly trampled under her foot. She turned her hand upright and released her grip, letting him gently roll into the middle of her palm. When he looked up, all he could see was the massive face of his mother dominating the sky.

“Thanks, mom,” he said meekly. He was truly afraid of his mom.

“I love you, Thomas,” she said, looking at him affectionately. “I just need you to behave yourself, okay? I’ve got a lot going on, and your behavior does not make my life any easier.”

“I-, I will mom, I’ll behave better, I promise,” he said, looking up at her with a mixture of fear and relief. “I love you too.”

“So,” the giant woman said as she put her shoe back on, “I have to go to the bathroom while we’re here so let me put you somewhere safe.” She started digging around in her purse.

“Can’t you just put me back in the tank with my sister and friends?” he asked.

“No,” she laughed. “I can’t have them knowing I went soft on you now, can I? I have to keep all you guys in line, and I need them to think I’m still carrying out the full term of your punishment.”

“Oh… okay…,” Thomas said, sadly.

Natalie smiled, pulling out a clean sock from her purse.

“But don’t worry, you’ll have some company in here as well,” she smiled. “Benjamin, you’re about to have some company!” she sang as she gently rolled her tiny son into the opening of her sock. He tumbled down to the toe section and bumped into another person. Sure enough, it was Ben.

“Ben!” he said.

“Thomas!” Ben replied.

“What are you-,”

“Now you guys just behave yourselves and relax in my comfy sock. At least it’s clean this time!” she said with a laugh. “Before you know it, we’ll be home!”

The tiny boys heard the SUV door open.

“Aubreigh,” they heard Natalie say, “would you mind driving for a bit? I’m pretty beat.”

“Sure, mom,” the giant teenager said.

There were two thunderous booms overhead as the vehicle doors closed.

“Ben!” Thomas said. “What are you doing here? Why aren’t you with the others? Where have you been this whole time?”

“Why aren’t YOU with the others?” Ben replied.

“I-, I got into trouble and my mom put me in her shoe,” Thomas said. “Did you get into trouble too, is that why you’re in her sock?”

“Uh, no,” Ben said sheepishly.

“Then what happened?” he asked.

Their conversation was interrupted as the giant teenager’s voice echoed above them.

“What is that noise?” she asked out loud. She lifted the sock up and the two tiny boys felt themselves rising in the air as Aubreigh pulled her mom’s sock out of her purse. “Hello? Is someone in here?” she said. The sock twisted and turned and the tinies found themselves tumbling out of Natalie Beaumont’s sock and onto the palm of Aubreigh Beaumont instead.

“Ben? Thomas?” Aubreigh gasped.

“Aubreigh?” Ben coughed. “What are you doing?

“Uh, more like, what are YOU doing, you little twerp,” she said.

“Geez Aubreigh,” Thomas said, “you sound bitter.”

“Well, for one thing, imagine that the guy you have a crush on doesn’t notice you, and then, to add insult to injury, he actually has a crush on your freaking mom instead. Geez, how pathetic is that?

“I’m sorry, Aubreigh,” Ben said. “I had no idea! Your mom just kind of forced this on to me.”

Thomas was confused. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Bullshit,” Aubreigh said, ignoring her tiny brother. “Remember the night we asked you to pick one of us? Yeah, well you didn’t kiss my feet did you? Nope. You kissed my mom’s. That wasn’t forced. That was a choice, mister.

“You kissed my mom’s feet?” Thomas asked, completely mortified and still confused. “Why in the world would you do that?”

“Yeah Ben,” Aubreigh asked smugly. “Why would you ever do that? Hmmm? And what did you even do when you spent the night with her?

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Ben said nervously.

“Oh my god…,” Aubreigh said. “You had sex with her, didn’t you?

“Dude!’ Thomas yelled. “That is my mom!”

“I know, I know!” he said. “I didn’t really have a choice there, I swear!”

Thomas could feel his sister’s blood starting to boil through the skin on her gigantic palm.

“Okay, you can knock off the charade, you little shrimp,” Aubreigh said angrily. “What’s wrong with me? Why didn’t you pick me? Don’t you think I’m attractive?”

“Yes! Of course!” Ben said. “Aubreigh, to tell you the truth, you’re smoking hot, really!” Aubreigh was dressed in a summer tank top and short shorts with sandals on her feet, so he really meant what he was saying. “Your mom just, I don’t know, that day at the pool, she started teasing me and taunting me with her feet. I don’t know why, but I got turned on and I didn’t understand it. It was something I’d never felt ever in my life before!”

“I think I’m going to puke,” Thomas said.

“Oh shut up Thomas,” Aubreigh chastised him. “It’s hard enough to think without you giving your commentary every two seconds!”

“But I’m just-,”

“What did I just say?” Aubreigh huffed. “Didn’t mom just punish you for talking back?

“Yeah but I apologized and-,”

“God damn it, Thomas!” she sighed. “There you go again, just stop…”

“You asked a question! What am I supposed to do?” he complained, looking up at his giant sister.

“You know…,” Aubreigh scoffed. “I told mom that I probably wasn’t going to punish any more tinies under my feet, but I think I’d be willing to make an exception for you, little bro.”

“But that’s not fair! Mom let me go!” he pleaded from the massive palm of her hand.

She smirked down at him in response.

“Mom’s not here, dweeb! Besides, she might be proud of the fact that I’m doing one of her demented little ‘punishments’ on you.”

“Aubreigh, you’re just angry, you’re not acting like yourself again!”

“Don’t tell me what to do, little brother…, you’re in no position to argue…”

“But-,“ he pleaded before the dark shadow of Aubreigh’s hand fell over him.

The vast expanse of her palm enveloped his tiny body as she formed a fist, carefully trapping him within. Ben was untouched, he just saw everything happen up close. One second, his friend was there, and then the next second, he was gone, whisked away in the giant fist of a very angry teenage girl.

“Now let’s see,” Aubreigh said as she smashed her shrunken brother between two of her toes. “Mom always says that either between the toes or under the arch is the best place to stick tinies. But since I’m wearing sandals, I think between my toes is where I can keep you right where I want you.”

“Aubreigh, please!” Thomas groaned as he tried to wiggle free.

“Oh, you’re so stinkin’ cute down there!” Aubreigh smiled at him and wrinkled her nose with delight.

“Aubreigh, come on! This isn’t funny!” he called up to his sister.

She just looked down at him with delight and wiggled her toes.

“This should be pretty familiar to you, huh? You’ve been here just recently, right?”

“Jesus, Aubreigh! Did you even wash your feet? They smell so-!” he yelled before she pinched him with her toes and cut him off.

“I don’t want you making a bunch of noise down there so let’s readjust you a bit.” She grinded her toes until he fell beneath them. Thomas was pressed down by the pads of her sweaty toes as she smashed and squashed him beneath them. The air was hot and humid, and it wasn’t very pleasant to breathe either. He had been in this situation before with his mom, but this was a first for him and his sister. There were so many things different about his sister’s feet and his mom’s feet, but there were also so many things the same. Aubreigh’s feet were still just as powerful, but they had a different shape to them that he had to get used to, especially under her toes. She scrunched her toes a couple times, ensuring that her tiny brother was securely snug beneath them.

“Hey, I’m getting pretty good at this!” she smiled.

Then she turned her attention to Ben.

“So, would you like to know what you missed out on?” she giggled.

“What?” Ben asked. He was completely astounded at seeing Aubreigh treat her brother so callously.

“I mean by picking my mom, do you want to know what you missed out on?” she asked again.

“You mean?” he paused… not entirely sure if Aubreigh meant what he was thinking.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh smiled and nodded her head. “I want to know what the big deal is. Why would anybody want to have a tiny person in their pussy?”

I-, I-, I don’t know…,” Ben replied. He was nervous for sure, but he would be lying if he said he wasn’t excited.

“Some girls I know have done that, and I’ve read articles on it… and now I know my mom does too, thanks to you. So, it must be a pretty big deal, right?

“I bet it must feel pretty good, I imagine…,” Ben said.

“So how about you just ride with me, down here,” Aubreigh looked down and winked, “until we get home?”

“That’s a long time…,” Ben protested.

“I’ll make sure you can breathe, don’t worry,” she smiled.

“But you said you’ve never done this before,” he protested slightly.

“Well, you’re also quite the foot pervert too, aren’t you? Perhaps you’d prefer to go in my sandal with my foot? But I probably won’t be very nice to you since I am mad at you.”

“And you’re going to be nice to me if I’m in your pussy?” he asked in disbelief. “You’re not making any sense. What so, are you just a clone of your mom now? Putting little people under your feet and in your underwear?”

“I am nothing like my mom! Besides, I TRIED to be kind to you little people, for years. And do you see how well that’s worked out for me? No one will talk to me! No one will forgive me!” Aubreigh said these things with anger and frustration flaring up again.

“I didn’t-, I don’t know why that is, I haven’t talked to the others in so long,” Ben explained.

“Plus, who knows, maybe doing this will make my mom proud of me, since I’ll finally be acting like an adult in her eyes.”

“So that’s what this is?” Ben asked.

Aubreigh paused and looked at the tiny boy in her palm.

“That’s what ‘what’ is?” she asked.

“You used to seek the approval of tiny people and the tiny society… but now you just want the approval of your mom. It’s so obvious now.”

“Well sure, my mom has always loved me and been there for me, no matter what my mistakes were. I see now that respect from the tinies is very conditional. My mom is unconditional.”

“Great, so, we’ve got two Beaumont girls who are basically clones of each other…,”

“Listen, you can either whine and moan about it or you can take advantage of it, choice is yours little guy. It’s not like it’s that hard to get along with us. Ha!” she started laughing to herself.

“Then, if you want to have your mom’s approval, how would being just like her be a bad thing?”

“Because I want to be my own person,” Aubreigh sighed. “I don’t want to be a clone of anybody. Now, like I said, do you want to get along with us? It’s not that hard!”

“I guess you’re right,” Ben said. He was now thinking of the perverted possibilities that were now available since the flood gates were breaking.

“Now, time for you to go in my panties, try not to suffocate, m’kay?” she teased him as she pulled her shorts away from her pelvis and dropped him inside.

He fell into where her pelvis and underwear met. Her underwear were surprisingly sexy and lacey. That really surprised Ben, he never pegged Aubreigh as very adventurous when it came to undergarments. He heard her laugh from above as she let go of her pants. The light dimmed as they snapped shut and he was stuck. Just like Thomas had to learn the differences between Natalie and Aubreigh’s feet, Ben was now experiencing the difference of Aubreigh’s nether region. The shape was slightly different, the amount of hair was different, but other things were the same.

“Oooohhh,” Aubreigh groaned. “That is a weirdly amazing sensation…”

 Ben felt the air around him getting hotter and more humid. The smell increased as he got closer to Aubreigh’s lips. He slid past her lips and into the wet folds of her pussy. It was smaller than Mrs. Beaumont’s and squeezed him differently.

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh gasped. “I can see why people do this now…”

Ben found Aubreigh’s clit and gently started to massage it. He was hoping he could make it up to her by making her feel really good. He still wasn’t sure if she put him in her underwear as a punishment or for her own benefit… or maybe both? Either way, they were both enjoying themselves immensely.

The same could not be said for Aubreigh’s tiny brother, under her toes. She was instinctively scrunching her toes as her ecstasy built, and that meant squeezing her tiny brother each and every time. She didn’t even notice him screaming and beating against her toes to get her attention to stop. Admittedly, his screams didn’t last very long because with each squeeze, her toes pressed him flat and forced all the air from his tiny lungs until they burned. And to make matters even worse, any air he did breathe in was the salty humid air of his sister’s toes.

Up above, Aubreigh was literally in heaven with her little brother under her toes and Ben in her underwear. She didn’t know what to expect and was extremely surprised to feel just how wet she was getting. But when she felt Ben begin to do something with her clit, she started to lose control of herself. She was quivering and shaking, trying to hide her facial expressions to anybody who walked by. She wondered if putting Ben in her pussy was a mistake, there was no way she could hide that from her mom.

Aubreigh started writhing back and forth in her seat, working her lips around Ben’s little tiny body. He felt her pussy basically trying to swallow him whole and adjusted his legs to fit inside her better. She was much tighter than he expected, and the more she built up, the more her pussy walls crushed him. He was eventually sucked in and could touch her clit anymore. But that didn’t matter to Aubreigh, feeling herself filled with Ben’s body was incredibly hot and a major turn on.

She definitely did not know this was going to happen. She thought it would just be something fun that would feel kind of good on the drive home… but now she thought she might orgasm. She just hoped she could finish before her mom got back. Luckily, she didn’t have to wait too long. Soon, her muscles spasmed and gooey liquid started gushing out of her pulsating pussy. Ben was violently squished out of her vagina and against her underwear where gallons of her thick sex juices drenched him.

Aubreigh panted for a solid 60 seconds afterward as she cooled down. Fortunately, there was no sight of her mom yet.

Natalie had ample time to think to herself as she walked throughout the gas station. It was an integrated gas station with products for tiny people. It had safety tunnels for them to walk around the store and get their items and bring them to the register. She rolled her eyes at the absurd idea of mixing giants and tiny people. Not only was it stupidly inefficient, dangerous, and costly, it was inconvenient. Why couldn’t tiny people have their own stores and their own communities? It all just made such little sense to her.

With each step through the integrated convenience store, she could still feel the teenage Chen boy under her toes as she walked, and that brought a smile to her face. She laughed quietly to herself as she realized that the summer heat probably didn’t make it any better for him either.

Her thoughts moved on to her husband, Andrew, and how her life was going to change, yet again. Her relationship with him hadn’t been the same for almost a year now, ever since the twins shrank. He isolated himself and poured himself into his work, leaving Natalie feeling very lonely. Before that, the only time she ever thought about tinies is when they were in the news or when Aubreigh had her “friends” over to visit. So, Natalie was feeling hopeful that she could finally have her husband back to herself… even if he was going to be tiny now.

Natalie’s feelings for the tinies was a mixed bag. When she was younger, she hated them purely out of spite and immaturity. When she matured, her feelings were more of apathy and irritation as the government tried to aid the tiny society more and more. Then, again, when the twins shrank, her feelings for them turned into jealousy as her husband was more focused on them, the tinies, instead of her. That was a dangerous recipe for her actions towards the tiny people, her abuse of them was her own therapeutic way of being in control… something she didn’t have in any other part of her life. So yes, she was very excited to have her husband all back to herself.

Natalie walked down the aisles and came across an Icee Machine. She very rarely ever indulged in such childish treats, but today seemed like a good day for a celebration. Who knew that Andrew Beaumont shrinking could bring her so much contentment. But there was a sign that said, “Please Do Not Use, Cleaning In Progress”, that was hanging across the machine. Natalie looked at it and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary so she grabbed a cup and pushed the lever for grape flavored ice. She was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked just fine, and the machine was filling up her cup with the cold treat.

For Heath, the tiny maintenance man working in the spigot of the machine, he was panicking and focusing on how to tell this giant woman that the sign was there for a reason. When he heard the machine roar to life, he realized he hadn’t turned on the safety. His mistake soon became a major problem as purple ice chunks started raining down on him and into the cup below. Soon the torrential gush of grape ice chunks broke his safety harness and he found himself falling end over end into the giant cup. He landed in the cold slush and was soon buried by more. Completely unnoticed by Natalie, she put on a lid and headed to the register.

Standing in line with her ice-cold drink, she took a sip. It tasted great; the sugary rush was something she hadn’t tasted in quite some time. It made her feel like a kid again. She stood there with a goofy grin on her face, thinking about things again. Then she frowned as she had a sudden realization… how would her and Andrew have sex? Was she just supposed to put him in her vagina like she had other tinies? She didn’t know if he would enjoy that or not. What was she supposed to do then? Lost in her mind, her train of thought was interrupted by a tiny voice below.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” a tiny woman below said, “but we are next in line.”

“What?” Natalie said, focusing her attention on two little people by the counter, a tiny woman and a tiny man. They were on the catwalk specifically designed for tinies. It had railings for safety and a cage around it for their protection.

“You probably didn’t see us,” the tiny man said. “But we’re getting ready to pay, we’re supposed to take turns, us tinies and you giants. It’s on the sign there,” he said pointing to a sign propped up on the counter.

“Oh, I see,” Natalie said, rolling her eyes with an irritated sigh.

There was no one in line after her, or after the tiny couple either, and the person in front of them was almost done paying. Natalie quickly looked both ways. Seeing that no one was watching, she casually reached over the walkway and flicked the tiny man and woman over the railings with her fingers. They didn’t even have time to scream as they fell over and landed with a hard smack on the floor before her feet. Their two little bodies were sprawled out on the floor with their items for purchase spilled everywhere.

“Have a nice day ma’am,” the cashier girl said to the customer she had just handed change to.

The customer turned and left, and now that the tiny couple was out of the way, Natalie was next in line. She looked at the young cashier and smiled. She took a step forward, deliberately stepping on and crushing the tiny couple on the floor. The cashier scanned Natalie’s drink as she nonchalantly dug in her purse for some money. The tiny people under Natalie’s gigantic shoe were callously squished into the treads as the giant woman casually twisted her show back and forth.

“Thank you,” she said to the cashier.

As she turned to leave, a little girl no more than 12 years old was looking at her. Natalie froze and looked back at her.

“That was awesome,” the girl said.

“Um…,” Natalie said, not sure what she was referring to.

“My mom says I have to be nice to tinies but I don’t like them, they remind me of bugs,” she said, scrunching up her face.

“Oh, uh, well, listen to your mom, kiddo,” Natalie said, moving slowly toward the door.

“I wanna be just like you when I grow up!” the little girl said. “Then I can smash the tiny bug people whenever I want!”

Natalie was flattered, “Oh honey, that’s so sweet. But this is just our little secret for now, okay?”

“Okay!” the little girl said, turning and running after her mom.

Natalie sighed and looked at where she had flattened the tiny couple under her shoe. There was almost no sign of them. She was sure that no one would even notice what had happened there. She made it halfway back to her SUV smiling to herself that she had gotten away with it. But then she realized something. If the tiny couple's bodies weren’t on the floor… then that meant… She stopped at the car door and looked at the bottom of her shoe. Sure enough, the flattened remains of two tiny people were jammed into the tread of her shoe like old gum.

“Ick,” she said, scraping her shoe on the runner of her car. “I forgot how gross that can be.”

“Mom, come on, hurry up,” Aubreigh called from inside.

Natalie scraped her shoe a couple more times and hopped in the car.

“Sorry, dear, I just stepped in something,” she said.

“Hey!” Aubreigh said, in a mock disappointed tone. “You got an Icee and didn’t get me one?”

“You have your own money, you could have got one,” Natalie said, taking a sip.

“Can I have a little bit of yours?” Aubreigh asked, putting the car in drive.

She stepped on the gas. Her tiny brother was squished against her toes as her foot pressed the pedal. Reaching the driveway to turn on the road, Aubreigh pressed on the brake. She pressed much harder now since she had to wait for traffic. Thomas was smothered by her giant toes once again, and she kept the pressure on the brake for quite some time, making it difficult for her tiny brother to breathe.

Her mom handed her the cup and she tried to take a drink, but she couldn’t get anything out. She swirled the straw around a few times, trying to get something to happen. The straw was just smacking into the tiny worker, Heath, who was stuck in the drink and pushing him deeper into the slush. She stabbed the straw a couple times and took another drink. Luckily, it missed the tiny man and she got some fruity drink to come up the straw.

“Mmm…,” Aubreigh said. “That’s good!”

“Thanks,” Natalie said, “now give it back.”

Her mom swiped it from her hand and took a sip. Aubreigh laughed and rolled her eyes. She pressed the gas, and her tiny brother, and pulled into traffic.

Natalie took another sip but again, there was something blocking it. She swirled the straw around a few times and tried again. There was still a blockage. Getting frustrated, Natalie popped the lid off and started drinking it directly out of the cup. After a short while, she saw something in her drink and her eyes widened, thinking some sort of bug or other disgusting thing had gotten into her drink. Using her straw to fish the object to the surface of the slush, her eyes widened even further when she realized it was a tiny man with the gas station’s uniform on.

“Please…,” he gasped, “help me…,” He was frozen from the ice cold beverage and could barely move or talk.

Natalie thought for a moment, should she tell Aubreigh about this hilarious ordeal? Or should she just help him and add him to her collection?

Then a wicked smile crept across her face as another idea struck her. She lifted the cup to her face and let more of the cold sludge fall into her mouth. Heath was dumped into her mouth along with all the other chunks of ice and grape flavor. The temperature suddenly rose as he landed on her tongue. The ice melted across her tongue and filled her mouth with a weird mixture of grape, water, and saliva. She swallowed the liquified Icee but kept the tiny man in her mouth.

She laughed quietly to herself so as not to give away her tiny stowaway to Aubreigh. She rolled him around her tongue a few times. She pushed him into the roof of her mouth and smacked him into her teeth. Then she lifted her tongue and let him splash into a pool of saliva that was building under it.

She idly played with him for just a few more seconds before she discreetly spit him back out into her Icee. He landed with a dizzying plop into the freezing sludge. He instantly started shivering and shuddering as the giantess above watched with glee. She had a smile on her face that could kill, but to Heath, her smile just infuriated him because he knew she was smiling from watching him squirm.

The giantess took another drink. Heath slid toward the end of the cup toward the cavernous mouth at the end. And the edge of the cup was her monstrous tongue, rapidly filling up with slushy ice chunks. Above that was her absolutely massive upper lip, curled into a smile, revealing her teeth. Just as he was about to slide onto her tongue, the cup tilted back and he slammed back into the bottom of the cup with the grape drink sloshing on and all around him.

The giantess felt around with her tongue but didn’t feel him. She raised her eyebrows and smiled as she swallowed what was in her mouth. She let out an audible gasp and rolled her tongue around in her mouth, watching the tiny man below her shake in fear. At least, she thought it was fear, he could have just been cold.

She mouthed the word, “LUCKY” to the little man and smiled again.

The giantess went to take another drink.

“Hey, can I have another drink before it’s all gone?” Aubreigh asked her mom.

“Sure, sweetie,” she said, she held her finger over her mouth to the tiny man inside. “It’s all yours.”

Aubreigh grabbed the cup and tilted it back while keeping her eyes on the road, she didn’t even look inside. Heath saw the teenager’s mouth open wide as everything in the cup, including him, slid toward her gaping maw. Her lips were not curled into a smile, she was just simply taking a drink and didn’t realize he was there. Before he could say a word, he landed on the giant girl’s tongue and was covered in mountains of grape slush.

Since Aubreigh thought it was only ice, water, and grape flavoring, she swallowed the whole pile at once. Heath fell to the back of her mouth and was indiscriminately pushed down her throat and into her stomach.

“Oh, I think I got one of the grape clusters!” she said, pleasantly surprised.

Natalie was shocked in amazement; she couldn’t believe her daughter never noticed swallowing a tiny man.

“Thanks!” she said, handing the cup back to her mom.

Natalie looked inside and saw only a little bit of grape drink left, but no tiny Icee Machine worker. She scoffed quietly to herself in amusement.

“What’s so funny?” Aubreigh asked.

“Nothing,” Natalie said. “Absolutely nothing.”

From that point on, the conversation of the giants was dull and mundane. Neither of them wanted to talk about what to do when they got home. For them, they were still in vacation mode.

A few hours later, as they pulled in the driveway of their home, Aubreigh was pretty pleased with herself. She had managed to keep her tiny brother under her toes for the whole trip, and it didn’t really bother her as much as she thought it would. She also had experienced her first orgasm with a tiny, and that was something she was looking forward to doing again.

Natalie had forgotten about everything, the tiny boy still in her shoe, the tiny man in her drink that Aubreigh ate. She was fixated on getting to her husband. As soon as Aubreigh put the car in park, Natalie was rushing into the house, calling for Andrew.

“Well, that didn’t take her long,” Aubreigh laughed out loud. “Come on,” she said, pulling her tiny brother out of her sandal. “Let’s go say hi to dad.”

 

Chapter End Notes:


Please leave a comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!