- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aubreigh has a night of guilt and regret as the tiny people scold her for her behavior. But her attitude easily and quickly changes with some gentle prodding from her mom. Mrs. Chen retells the story of a horrible day in her life. Meanwhile, Ben spends the night with Natalie. But then things change when the Beaumont girls recieve some life changing news the next morning.

gtscarnage@gmail.com

- Aubreigh's Guilt -

Added April 19, 2021 [Feet, Entrapment, Foorwear, Humiliation, Insertion]

“Aubreigh...,” Carmen sniffled, “please listen to me, your mom is messing with your mind, you have lost all control of yourself!”

“I don’t care what my stupid little brother said,” Aubreigh scoffed, “whatever it was, it had to be bad enough for my mom to punish you. Now just sit still on the sink here while I brush my teeth, okay?”

“How are you going to explain this to the others?” Carmen asked. The tiny girl sat on the cold porcelain of the sink, looking up at the giant teenager as she went about her nightly routine.

“Ick…,” Aubreigh said, smacking lips, ignoring Carmen’s question. “I feel so sick to my stomach, I definitely had too much to drink. That definitely was not worth it…”

“Aubreigh?” Carmen whimpered. “Are you really okay with us being in your mom’s slipper and under her toes? What has happened to you?”

Aubreigh stopped what she was doing and looked at Carmen. The tiny girl looked at the giant teenager’s eyes. She thought that maybe she was getting through to her giant friend.

“Oh my gosh,” Aubreigh blurted, “I totally forgot about Nate!” She reached down and popped off her slipper. She brought it to her face and peered inside the cavernous opening of her footwear. “Nate?” she asked. “Are you in here?” She didn’t hear any response for a few seconds, so she gently tilted her shoe until she saw Nate’s little body tumble into the heel section. “There you are, thank goodness you’re okay.” She tilted the slipper over and let him fall into the palm of her hand. The giant teenager dropped her slipper on the floor with a loud smack and put her foot back inside.

“Why didn’t you let me out?! I’ve literally been screaming at you for hours!” Nate coughed and sputtered as he yelled at her.

“So…,” Carmen said when she saw Nate had been in Aubreigh’s shoe, “you too, huh? You’ve finally changed, Aubreigh. I’ve always told myself not to let my guard down with you, but I did, and now look where I am, I can’t believe this!” Tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

“Carmen, it’s okay,” Aubreigh said reassuringly. “It’s me! I’m still the same old Aubreigh I always was. I was just giving Nate some discipline for going in my panties without permission. That’s all, I swear!”

“I tried to tell you, Aubreigh” Nate said, “I wasn’t in your panties, I was hiding under the fabric of your shorts from your mom and that other girl. I was nowhere near your underwear!”

“You mean Emily?” Aubreigh asked. “But that doesn’t even make sense, why would you even have to be in that area to begin with?”

“Because, I was trying to free all my friends, YOUR friends, that you stuck between your stupid toes!” Nate yelled. “I was trying to help them! I was trying to save them from your cruelty!”

“Hey!” Aubreigh fired back, “that wasn’t cruelty, that was just…, that was, just a job! It’s common in the giant and tiny society. You were just helping that Kelly girl do her job.”

“It’s not common for YOU, Aubreigh,” Carmen said. “At least, it didn’t used to be. You would have NEVER done that before, but now, you have changed…”

“No!” Aubreigh said. “You’re wrong! I haven’t!”

“And that Kelly chick was just a plant by your mom to get you to use us,” Nate said, crossing his arms.

“Um, excuse me, what?” Aubreigh asked, shaking her head in skepticism.

“Yeah, your mom offered Kelly some money to convince you to use us for your pedicure,” Nate added.

“What are you talking about, why would my mom do that? Use you? Like, what does that even mean? You’re being so weird!” Aubreigh said, feeling flabbergasted. “Why would she do that?! That doesn’t make any sense at all!”

“I don’t know…, and I don’t care Aubreigh,” Nate said, rubbing his head, “can you just take me back to the tank now? I’m really tired and I just want to go to sleep. You might not know this, but it is fucking exhausting being crushed under your toes.”

“But we’re not finished talking,” Aubreigh said. “I want to discuss what happened.”

“There’s nothing to discuss, Aubreigh,” Nate said with a yawn. “Nothing happened. Your mom lied to you, you believed her, you got drunk, that’s it, end of story.”

“That can’t be it,” Aubreigh said as she shook her head. Her eyes were getting red and teary. She couldn’t stop thinking that her mom might have paid Kelly and then lied to her about stuff. It was really upsetting her.

“It IS true, Aubreigh,” Carmen said desperately. “I don’t know how else to convince you.”

“Why don’t you just ask Kelly for yourself?” Nate said.

“I can’t, she went home already,” Aubreigh said meekly.

“What? No she didn’t, she’s in the tank with the others.”

“But..., my mom said-,” Aubreigh paused and thought for a moment.

“Yeah, she LIED to you Aubreigh, how many times do we have to tell you that?” Nate shook his head.

“Okay, let’s go ask her then,” Aubreigh said with frustration.

She held out her palm for Carmen to climb on and once she had both tinies in her hands, she left the bathroom and headed toward her room. She passed her mom’s door and almost decided to confront her about everything right then and there. She almost knocked, but after pausing for a second, she heard some moaning from the other side. “Oh gross, mom,” she muttered before cringing in disgust and heading into her room.

***

Ben, on the other hand, was slathered in Mrs. Beaumont’s pussy juices. He loved where he was, really, but he wished it was under different circumstances. Every other girl he’s ever been with before were his size. So, being engulfed by lips that were twice the size of him was not something he had ever experienced before. The fear of being crushed to a pulp between Mrs. Beaumont’s wet lips excited him in a way he had never felt before and as a result, his penis was as hard as iron.

“Ben, I need you to go deeper,” the giant woman groaned.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, determined to please the colossal goddess.

“That’s a good boy,” Mrs. Beaumont cooed.

Ben was in the middle of trying to figure out how he was going to pull this off when the giantess reached down and pushed him in her with her finger. Ben was slurped inside by Natalie Beaumont’s insatiable pussy. Even though her vagina had devoured Gregg earlier in the night, Natalie was ready to go again with a new toy.

“Oh my god, Ben,” Natalie moaned, “you feel amazing…, you’re nothing like that loser, Gregg…”

Ben could only hear every other word that the giantess said. All he knew was that he was torn between making her happy… and surviving…

***

“I’m sorry!” Kelly said. “I would have never done that if I had known it was all just a trick. I was only thinking about my future as a tiny. I just wanted to make a better life for my family; my mom and my brother.”

“We don’t blame you, Kelly,” Sofia said. “We understand your position, we really do. If anything, you just showed us the true colors of giants; both of them.”

Sofia looked up at Aubreigh who placed her hand on her heart in surprise.

“What is that supposed to mean?” asked Aubreigh.

“You heard her, Natalie 2.0.” Chloe scoffed. “We know who you really are now. I’m just ashamed I was friends with you for all these years. And I really thought we were friends too, I’m so embarrassed!”

“We ARE friends!” Aubreigh replied, choking up a little.

“No…,” Chloe said, coolly. “That ended when you put me between your toes as a ‘toe separator’ for your pedicure. That’s not something friends do.” Chloe paused for a second and then looked back up at Aubreigh. “Do you hear how weird that sounds? That is something I NEVER thought I would have to say to you… to someone I thought was a friend.”

“It was just ONE little thing!” Aubreigh pleaded. “Can’t we just forget it and move on? You know, forgive and forget?”

“Well then what about all the other stuff?” Thomas asked. “Suppose we were to forgive you for using us as your toe separators, which we definitely are NOT, what about stuffing Nate in your slipper? We all saw that! That was NOT okay! What about killing that guy? That-”

“I barely remember that!” Aubreigh shouted, almost piercing the ears of the tinies.

“That’s even worse!” Thomas said. “You mean you’re telling us that you drank so much that you casually killed a tiny, ONE OF US, and then you don’t even bother to remember it?”

“I didn’t drink that much,” Aubreigh tried to clarify. “I just am not used to alcohol being in my system.”

“That’s not a very good argument,” Nate scoffed. “Oh, look at me,” he said mockingly, “I’m Aubreigh, I had one little sip of wine so I better squash this tiny guy under my foot, who might not even be guilty...oooohhhh…oops...”

“Shut up! He WAS guilty,” Aubreigh said, tearing up. “You guys don’t understand!”

“Understand what, exactly?” Carmen asked. “I just spent two hours under your mom’s toes… just because she was mad at your brother.”

“Okay, I admit it!’ Aubreigh said. “I don’t know what that is like, exactly, but-”

“Exactly!’ Sofia said, speaking up in a rare form of bravery. “All of us here have been under yours or your mom’s feet! Do you realize that? And you have no idea, NO fucking idea, of how incredibly gross and demeaning that is.”

“I understand-” Aubreigh started to say before being cut off.

“No you don’t!” Sofia yelled. “That’s our whole point! You are not one of us, you never were. And you are not our friend! We are totally and completely on our own…”

“Guys...,” Aubreigh said, looking at every tiny person in the tank, “please, think about everything I have done for you. We’ve been friends for years! Since pre-school with some of you! Are you really willing to throw away multiple years of friendship just because of one tiny little mistake? Seriously?”

The tinies paused and looked around, some looked at each other while others looked sadly at the floor of their aquarium.

“Yes,” Carmen said after a few seconds had passed. “I am ready to end our friendship, Aubreigh. It’s too stressful being friends with you. Your mom is too much like my mom. I’m old enough to move out of the house now… and I just don’t need that in my life anymore… from anyone… including a former friend who stuck me between her toes like a maniac!”

“Please…” Aubreigh said with tears coming down her cheeks. It was just starting to dawn on her how much she had screwed up.

“Yeah, I’m done too,” Sofia said. “Being friends with you is just too hazardous, Aub, I mean, just last night I was in your mom’s sock because I didn’t like that she put her feet up by us.”

“Okay, so it just sounds like the problem is my mom,” Aubreigh said, smiling through her tears. “I’ll just make sure you’re never around her! When we get home, I’ll tell dad about everything, and I’ll put you guys in a tiny community that is safe from ANY giants, including me, I swear, I promise!”

“It’s too late for that, sis,” Thomas said solemnly. “We told you SO many times what mom was doing to us, and you STILL left her alone with us! You never told dad, and you never did anything except say that you would ‘talk’ to her about it.”

“You guys never said anything to dad either,” Aubreigh said. “In fact, you told me NOT to say anything to him!”

“We were scared!” Thomas yelled.

“Guys, please,” Aubreigh pleaded with the tinies, “I know I can make this right. I don’t have any friends besides you guys, I can’t lose all of you just because of this!”

“Well, it looks like you don’t have any friends at all now,” Nate chuckled. His crush on Aubreigh was completely gone after having been brutally pummeled under her feet for two hours.

“Yeah, why don’t you go be friends with that prison chick?” Thomas asked. “You know, THE ONE WITH ALL THE TINIES IN HER SHOE?!”

“That’s her job, Thomas!” Aubreigh said.

“Yeah,” her brother replied, “and it seemed like you got along pretty well with her.”

“You used to hate people like that,” Julia said, finally speaking up. “Now it’s just ‘her job’?”

“Come on, sis,” Aubreigh said, but she was cut off-

“No,” her tiny sister said, “we’re not sisters… not anymore…,”

“How can you say that?” Aubreigh asked. “We’ll always be sisters!”

“Mom only wants you as her child, she doesn’t want me or Thomas,” Julia said.

“That’s not true, you know it…” Aubreigh said, shaking her head.

“She said it herself, Aubreigh!” Julia shouted.

“She didn’t mean that,” Aubreigh shook her head. “You know how she gets when she’s upset.”

“Yeah, we do,” Julia scoffed. “All too well.”

“Why don’t you just go be mom’s favorite and leave us the hell alone,” Thomas said with disdain.

“Yeah,” Julia added, “just go…”

“Are you serious?” Aubreigh asked, her face sinking with sadness. “Do you really want me to go?”

Aubreigh stopped and stared at all seven of the tiny people in the tank. Her eyes were red and welling up with tears. She couldn’t believe that she was losing 5 of her friends because of one mistake. A whole lifetime of trust that she had built up with them was gone. She looked off to the side where Kelly and her mom were huddled together away from the group.

“You!” Aubreigh sneered, eyeing Kelly with contempt. “This is all your fault! If you hadn’t come here then none of this would have ever happened!” Aubreigh snatched her up and held her in her fist so that only her head was sticking out.

“No, please!” Mrs. Chen yelled from inside the tank. “Please don’t hurt her! This wasn’t her fault! She was only scared of your mom!”

Kelly tried to speak but Aubreigh was squeezing her too tightly. The giant teenager was visibly upset and was starting to breathe hard as she squeezed Kelly’s body tighter and tighter. “You stupid little idiot! Why would you take that deal?!”

“Aubreigh!” Thomas yelled up at his sister. “It’s not her fault! She was a victim of our mom as well! You didn’t have to act on it! You could have refused. That’s on YOU and you alone.”

“I’m sorry-,” Kelly whimpered meekly. She was unable to say anything else.

“Aubreigh, you had a choice then, and you have a choice now,” Nate added, “please let her go… don’t do anything you’ll regret.”

With tears streaming down her face, Aubreigh started to sob. Her breathing became heavy as it was clear that her emotions were overwhelming her. She held her hand out over the tank and released Kelly from her grasp. Kelly fell with a thud on the cold floor of the transport tank with the others.

“I-..,” Aubreigh stuttered as the horrifying realization of what she almost did was hitting her. “I’m so sorry,” she said. She busted into tears and ran to her bed, sobbing into her hands the whole time. She repeatedly chastised herself between taking labored breaths. She couldn’t believe how stupid she’d been. She couldn’t believe that she had let herself slip like that. She was so upset and embarrassed that she could no longer face the tiny people in her midst. She hid under her covers and closed her eyes, wishing she could take back the entire night.

“Kelly, are you alright?” Carmen asked as the tinies gathered around her. Kelly’s mom was holding her and checking her over.

“I think she cracked a few of my ribs, but nothing serious,” Kelly said, coughing.

“What’s that?” Chloe asked, pointing at the red speckles on Kelly’s shirt.

“Oh my god, that’s blood,” Julia said. “Kelly, are you sure you’re fine? You don’t look too well.”

“Jesus Christ, Aubreigh!” Carmen shouted.

“I’m fine, I swear,” Kelly said. “I’m just glad you guys aren’t holding my actions against me. I should have never taken up Mrs. Beaumont on her ‘offer’.” Kelly coughed again and more blood splattered on her shirt. “I don’t feel very good, I just want to lay down…”

“She needs to go to the hospital,” Carmen said, looking around at the rest of the group for ideas.

“No,” Kelly replied. “My health insurance is provided through the resort and I was here against their guidelines. If they find out what I was doing and what happened, I’ll get fired and lose my insurance.”

“Isn’t this a little more important?” Carmen asked her.

“Can’t we just give you an alibi? We can just say Mrs. Beaumont kidnapped you!” Chloe suggested.

“That won’t work either,” Kelly sighed. “My implanted tracker would show my movement between home and here. So then, not only would I get fired, but I could be punished for insurance fraud.”

“God damn it, Kelly!” Mrs. Chen said tearfully. “I told you not to come here! I told you that you can’t trust giants! Ever!”

“Please don’t worry, Mrs. Chen,” Thomas said. “We’ll get her some help; we just have to think of something that won’t-”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you,” Mrs. Chen snapped at him. “You and your family have already done enough to my family and I want nothing to do with you. Your mom is an entitled evil person.”

“I know…,” Thomas bowed his head in sorrow. “I’m sorry…”

“No!” Mrs. Chen quipped. “You DON’T know! None of you do! You might think she is mean to you now, but that’s ALL she is to you… ‘mean’, she is just merely mean… not evil. My family has felt the evil repercussions of her before!”

“Mom?” Kelly asked.

“Natalie Beaumont, or Natalie Ashford as she was known at the time, had a reputation around school.”

“You knew my mom?” Julia asked.

“What reputation did she have?” Thomas asked.

“Well, back then was when the shrinking disease was just being discovered, shrinking happened randomly and without warning. It was well known around school that if you shrank in the presence of Natalie Ashford, you wouldn’t live to tell the tale. She was known to squish many of her fellow students and even faculty members.”

“How in the hell was that legal?” Chloe shook her head in revulsion.

“Like I said, the disease was new back then, they laws were new, but it was nearly impossible to enforce them. It was the first year the school had opened with crude accommodations for tiny students. It was laughable. The accommodations were not beneficial to us, and we were often overlooked by the normal sized teachers and our larger counterparts. A tiny person getting help or attention from a teacher was not an easy thing to do.”

“So… you knew Mrs. Beaumont from school?” Kelly asked her mom.

Mrs. Chen sighed.

“Yes...,” she paused slightly, looking at the ground. The tinies weren’t stupid, they knew what kind of story was coming. And from the looks of it, it was taking an emotional toll on Mrs. Chen all over again.

“Your aunt,” Mrs. Chen started, “MY SISTER, and I were crossing school grounds when Natalie and her friends came out from the front doors. We were only going home. We didn’t know they would be there! We did our best to run to safety.”

“Oh Jesus…,” Thomas said, bowing his head and trying to swallow the lump in his throat.

“We both ran, and I really thought we were fast enough. I distinctly remember a voice saying, ‘oh look, some more tiny people’. That scared me so bad! I was able to dive into the lawn and hide in the grass. I looked to my side, thinking that my sister would be next to me…”

“Mom, you don’t have to tell this story again,” Kelly said. “It’s not good for you!”

“I think we know the ending, Mrs. Chen…,” Carmen said, trying to comfort the older woman. “And I’m really sorry that happened.”

“They need to know!” the Asian woman snapped, “They need to know what kind of person their mom really is!”

‘I-, I think they know, mom,” Kelly said.

“I just remember that voice,” Mrs. Chen continued, ignoring Kelly, determined to tell her story, “this haunting voice saying, ‘Ew, it’s an Asian, squish it’, I had never felt more shame in all my life… I looked at my sister next to me…, but she wasn’t there. I was in a panic; I didn’t know what was happening. Then I saw her, my poor sister, still on the pavement, she was frozen with fear, she hadn’t been tiny very long and so she wasn’t used to the big world around her.”

“Please just stop…,” Julia begged, not wanting to hear what a younger version of her mom was about to do.

“The very last time I saw my sister, she had fallen backward on the ground as a dark shadow overtook her. I barely had time to call her name before Natalie Ashford’s flip flop came down on her. And that was the last time I ever saw her.” Mrs. Chen paused, choking up for a moment. “Even worse than the horrible squelching sound was the giggle afterwards, my god, that laugh that is seared into my brain. I’ll never forget that laugh for as long as I live.”

Mrs. Chen stopped talking and the group didn’t say anything for a solid minute.

“I can’t imagine how horrible that must have been,” Carmen said, finally speaking up. “I’m so sorry...”

“How did you manage to escape?” Nate asked.

“I distinctly remember hearing one of them say, ‘what about the other one,’ and, needless to say, my heart sank. But then, Natalie Ashford, maybe in a moment of benevolence…, or maybe just out of boredom, said, ‘who cares’, and walked away. The other girls just laughed and followed her.”

“I’m so sorry,” Thomas said with tears in his eyes.

“I was heartbroken,” Mrs. Chen said. “My life had changed forever in that instance. But to them, the giants, it was only just a few seconds of their time that they probably don’t even remember. They probably forgot about us two minutes later. But me, I never had the luxury of forgetting that. I always thought about it, I still do! It haunts my dreams…”

“Mom…,” Kelly said, trying to get her mom to calm down.

“And that is who you went to “work” for!?” Mrs. Chen yelled. “You are so naive! So stupid not to listen to me! I tried to tell you! I never thought I would see that girl again! And now, here I am, almost 20 years later, trapped in her daughter’s fish tank!”

“Mom,” Kelly said, “we’ll get out of this situation. We always do, I promise. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Kelly...,” Mrs. Chen with tears, “when I saw you in that teenager’s hand… I got flashbacks of that day all over again. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you, Kelly.”

Kelly had tears in her eyes as well.

“I understand, mom,” she said. “I’m sorry.”

“Mrs. Chen…,” Thomas spoke up, “I’m so sorry, I don’t know what to even say…”

“There’s nothing you can say,” Mrs. Chen sighed. “So please don’t say anything at all.”

“I thought that, since the world had changed,” Kelly said, “that people had changed too. I guess people stay the same.”

“You might have a measure of safety at work,” Mrs. Chen added, “but there’s always a risk involved. And you’re right…, that’s an important lesson to learn; people stay the same. Natalie Beaumont, or whatever her name is now, is still the same Natalie Ashford I knew from high school.”

“I think some people do change,” Nate said, looking toward the sleeping teenager on her bed. They could only see the outline of her body under the covers. He was still shell shocked from having been pummeled beneath Aubreigh’s toes for the better part of two hours.

“Possibly…,” Mrs. Chen conceded that possibility, “but for the worse, most likely.”

“I just can’t believe Aubreigh,” Carmen said, “I really thought she was one of the good ones.”

“Me too,” Sofia said. She was sad that her best friend was now turning out to be capable of the same abuse that other giants were capable of. “I’ve gone to her so many times in my life… I don’t know what I’m going to do without her now.”

“Do you think I was too hard on her?” Thomas asked, starting to feel guilty. “I mean, after all, Aubreigh was the one who defended me and my sister against our mom. Although, not as well as I had hoped. Maybe that could change?”

“Who knows what’s really in her heart,” Kelly said. “I mean…, she was swayed by your mom, that Emily girl, and then she was drinking on top of it. So, I mean, was she just being manipulated?”

“Yeah, maybe we overreacted,” Nate admitted. “Because, as awful as being in her shoe was, it also wasn’t the worst thing in the world.”

“Nate!” Chloe said, feeling jealous that Nate may have still had a crush on Aubreigh.

“I’m just saying,” he held up hands, “it could have been a lot worse…”

“Maybe we just need to patch things up in the morning with her?” Sofia said, crossing her arms. She felt scared without Aubreigh in her life and wasn’t really ready to cut her off just yet.

Mrs. Chen chuckled softly and shook her head.

“Have you not learned anything?” the older Asian woman sighed. “When a person is loosed by means of alcohol… that is who they really are, that’s the true person they are deep inside. If she is different when she is not intoxicated… it’s because she has suppressed her real feelings and put roadblocks into place…, but those blocks will eventually break… they always do.”

“I don’t think you understand,” Julia said, “Aubreigh is different. She would never hurt us.”

“Really? Well, why don’t you tell that to my daughter who has cracked, possibly broken, ribs and is coughing up blood?” Mrs. Chen said derisively to the young girl. Julia shrank back, wishing she had though before she spoke. “You guys change your mind so quick! One minute you’re ready to crucify her and tell her to her face that you don’t want her to be in your life anymore… then the next minute, you’re ready to patch things up! It’s madness!”

“Maybe we just need to get some rest,” Nate said. “We can’t do anything tonight anyways.”

“Our stuff is over here,” Carmen said, gesturing for the two unexpected guests to come with them. “Let’s get out some bedding and make Kelly as comfortable as possible.”

“Thank you for your hospitality,” Mrs. Chen said, nodding her head appreciatively.

“Someone can take Ben’s bedding,” Chloe said, “I don’t think he’s coming back tonight.”

“Yeah, what is even going on with him?” Carmen asked.

Chloe sighed and shook her head.

“Knowing my stupid idiot brother, he’s probably with Mrs. Beaumont right now.”

“On purpose?” Carmen asked again.

“Probably not,” Nate chuckled. “But he’s probably not hating it either.”

“What’s he doing?” Sofia asked, confused.

“Who knows…,” Chloe said, pulling out her brother's bedding for Kelly to sit up against comfortably. 

***

Ben, meanwhile, was doing his very best to survive being drowned alive in Natalie Beaumont’s pussy juices. Breathing was extremely difficult and every time he opened his mouth, he inadvertently swallowed mouthfuls of the gooey sticky substance. Still, he was doing his very best to please the gigantic woman and make her happy.

“You’re so much better than the last guy,” Natalie moaned as she gently caressed her breasts with her hands. With Gregg, Natalie had to constantly push him back inside of her with her fingers and stimulate herself. But with Ben, she opted to let him do it by himself. And she wasn’t disappointed.

“Who’s the last guy?” Ben spat, wondering if she meant her husband, Andrew.

“Oh, he was a nobody,” Natalie giggled as she pinched her nipples softly. “He was a really pathetic loser I met one time.”

Not understanding what she was talking about, Ben took a deep breath and dived back deep inside her.

“Oh, fuck me…,” the giantess breathed desperately. 

Ben writhed and wiggled his body against as many places on the walls of the colossal vagina as he possibly could. At first, he was worried that being so small would be a bigger issue than it was, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Every movement created a pleasurable sensation for the giantess as the muscles in the walls of her vagina spasmed in response to his touches. Once one area had been stimulated and the muscles tightened, he left that area alone so it could cool down and he moved on to the next spot. Every inch of her sensitive tunnel was systematically stimulated by the little teenager until she couldn’t take it any longer. 

When he resurfaced to get more air, the giantess called down to him.

“I’m there, Benjamin,” she gasped, “take me home. Just one more dive and I’m there.”

Ben took a breath and was about to plunge back inside her giant pussy when he got a different idea. He pulled himself up to the top of her lips and spread apart a small fold of skin, revealing her throbbing clit.

“What are you-oh f-f-f-uck!” she called down to him as he started massaging the sensitive organ. He was covered in thick gooey juice, so it was an excellent lubricant for massaging Natalie’s most intimate and sensitive piece of flesh on her whole body. He didn’t know if she would be able to feel it, but he started licking it and slurping up the creamy juice.

The response Ben received was positive. He could hear the titaness above him taking deep gasps of air as she struggled to breathe. Then everything spasmed tightly and he could feel the throbbing sensation coming from within her as she orgasmed. The giant woman tried to moan in ecstasy, but she didn’t have any air left inside her lungs. Ben kept going until the earthquake from within her began to subside. He began slowing his efforts to a calming massage around the clit, rather than directly stimulating it, as the giantess came down from her high. The lips around him still quivered and twitched. Gallons of juices flowed freely from the massive cavern. It became so slippery that Ben finally lost his footing and fell down between Natalie’s legs and on to the bed. He looked up and watched as strings of the giantess’s sex juices dripped on him, covering him completely.

Natalie caught her breath and began breathing slowly and deeper. Ben wiped the sticky substance out of his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. He assumed a successful job well done and was really happy with himself.

“What…,” Natalie called down to him, “what in the ever-loving hell was that?”

Ben’s heart dropped momentarily when he heard the giantess’s tone in her voice. He wondered what happened. Did she not like his work? Her giant fingers appeared overhead and pinched the tiny boy between them. She lifted him before her glowing face. She wasn’t smiling. That wasn’t good. Ben’s heart sank again, and he cursed himself for not just doing one last deep dive inside of the giantess when she was ready for him. Her giant eyes scanned him over as he looked at her pleadingly.

“Are you sure?” Natale asked as her hot breath washed over him. “Are you sure you’ve never had sex with a giant woman before?”

“No…,” Ben said, shakily. ‘I haven’t! But I will do better next time, I prom-”

“Because that was some of the best sex I’ve ever had in my life. From either a tiny or normal sized person. Do that again next time and you’ll be golden in my eyes.”

Ben’s heart fluttered at hearing her words of praise. Natalie Beaumont didn’t say kind or reassuring things very often, so when she did, it was extra meaningful.

Natalie rolled her eyes upon seeing his giddy reaction.

“Settle down, little boy,” Natalie said. “You’re still not special to me.” Natalie caught herself and tried to regain her composure. “Although, I believe I still have to honor my end of the deal, don’t I?”

“What deal is that?” Ben asked.

“Why, you wanted to spend time with my feet silly, don’t you remember?” she giggled.

“Oh right, that…,” Ben said.

“What’s the matter?” Natalie asked. “You don’t seem too excited anymore.”

“Oh, I’m just really tired,” Ben said. “I was really just hoping to go to bed. My body is just worn out. That was a real workout being down there.”

“Oh come on,” Natalie scoffed with a smile. “Your little athletic body is worn out? Oh well, alright, if you want to go to sleep. We can arrange that instead,” she said with a smile.

Ben couldn’t believe Natalie was actually agreeing to his wishes. She got up from her bed and walked over to her laundry. She looked down at the tiny man in her fingers and smiled.

“Would you prefer a clean pair of socks or an old sweaty pair? What kind of foot freak are you?”

“What? I thought we were going to bed?” Ben asked, feeling confused.

“We are!” Natalie said, rolling her eyes. “And you’re going to be sleeping at my feet, inside my socks. I can’t think of a better place for you.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Ben asked. He had been secretly hoping to cuddle with the giant woman.

“Yeah, so?” Natalie scoffed. “Now, do you like clean feet or smelly feet?”

Realizing that he wasn’t getting out of this game she was playing, Ben sighed.

“Clean socks, please, Mrs. Beaumont,” he said.

“Mmm, no,” Natalie quipped cynically, digging through her dirty clothes until she found yesterday's old socks. The same one she stuck Sofia in last night. 

“What?” Ben asked. “Why?”

“My whole body, including my feet, is already pretty sweaty from that fun we just experienced together. Plus, you’ve got cum and whatever other sticky gross fluids all over you. I don’t want to waste a new pair of socks on you. These will do just fine.”

Natalie held up a pair of dirty socks that had the filthy imprints of her feet on the socks worn out sole. Ben gulped as the giant woman smiled wickedly at him. She opened one of the socks and dangled him above the opening with a smile.

“Ready or not!” she giggled, releasing her fingers and letting Ben drop into the sock. He tumbled down the cotton fabric until he came to a stop in the toe section. The first thing Ben noticed was the salty smell in the air. This was not going to be an easy night, he thought to himself. Natalie walked back over to her bed and sat down. She put the empty sock on first, smiling to herself like a crazy person, she was just enjoying herself too much. Then she held up the sock that contained Ben up to her foot. She slowly wiggled her toes to open the sock.

“Here comes my big foot, Benjamin,” she cooed. “So make some room, will ya?”

Looking up at the opening, Ben saw the sight of her five monolithic toes wiggling closer and closer to him. The smell became stronger now that her toes were here, the sweat and the heat put off by them was intense.

Natalie felt her toes press up against the tiny teen’s body. She chuckled to herself, squeezing him a few times with them.

“Sorry about the smell, little boy,” Natalie paused and giggled. “Or maybe not, maybe you like it! I don’t know! This foot fetish stuff is new for me.” She clicked off her lamp and pulled the covers over herself. “Sweet dreams!” she called down to him. “Or maybe I should say, feet dreams?” Natalie chuckled at her own corny joke.

Ben just sighed to himself and tried to make himself comfortable against her hot sweaty foot. This was going to be a long night…

***

The tinies weren’t sleeping very well either. They dreamt all night of the terrible things they’d learned earlier in night. Thomas and Julia both had dreams about their own mother crushing them under one of her flip flops like she had Mrs. Chen’s sister. Nate had dreams of being under Aubreigh’s toes again, struggling to be heard. Carmen too, dreamt of being stuck in Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe again, constantly being pummeled and crushed under her toes repeatedly, like some kind of sick joke. And even Chloe and Sofia dreamt of Aubreigh… crushing a prisoner under her foot like some sort of medieval executioner. Mrs. Chen, without question, was dreaming about her daughter being crushed alive in the hand of Natalie Ashford’s daughter. But Kelly was dreaming about last night… the night she tricked the others into working on Aubreigh’s pedicure with her.

These nightmares plagued the tiny people all night long.

***

Ben was also finding it difficult to sleep. He was in an awkward position in the crevice of Mrs. Beaumont’s toes. And the heat was really uncomfortable too. The smell was super strong, and her toes were sticky with sweat. But oddly enough…, Ben was sporting one of the most powerful erections he’d ever had. He hadn’t been able to release himself yet. He hadn’t been able to do it when he was at her and Aubreigh’s feet, not even when he was swimming around inside her vagina. His heart was pounding with frustration and his penis throbbed for attention. The thought to touch himself had crossed his mind, but he was much too concerned about his safety. Being in Natalie Beaumont’s sock probably wasn’t the safest place to be. Once he heard the titaness of a woman begin to snore, her wondered if he could squirm his way out of her sock. He started wiggling and shifting his body to move around the smooth ball of her foot to get in a better position to slide down toward her heel.

Her foot flinched as his tiny movements tickled her slightly. He held still as she mumbled something in her sleep. Once the giantess's snoring set back in, he kept working his way down her sock. With gravity on his side, he had slipped past her sole and reached her heel pretty quickly and easily. Her sock was super tight around the flesh of her massive round heel, but he was able to wedge himself pretty tight against the fabric and the skin of her heel. 

And then… he couldn’t move anymore…

He didn’t know if he was just to worn out and tired, or if the sock was really just that tight against Mrs. Beaumont’s heel. He definitely didn’t want to stay stuck to the bottom of her heel. Morbid thoughts about her waking up and forgetting about him as she took her first steps crossed his mind. The only thing he could think of doing at this point was going around to the top of her foot. He slowly worked his way around her heel to the area where her ankle came to meet the rest of her foot. He was right beneath the band of the sock, but he couldn’t move it. It didn’t even budge.

Ben got frustrated and pushed against her foot to try and push himself through the band of the sock that held him captive. But it was no use. He gave one last final push and slipped. Her feet suddenly moved and the sound of her breathing was interrupted. He had tickled her again, this time he had woken her up, but thankfully, she was in a really deep haze.

“Ben, stop tickling… down there,” she muttered, shaking her foot to get his attention. Then she shifted her entire body, she rolled on her stomach, which flipped Ben upside down, again.

“Ah, crap,” he said, laughing at his own bad luck. Since escape was impossible and he kept waking her up, he figured he better get comfortable and try and get some sleep.

He carefully made his way toward her vast sole and laid in the comfiest part of her soft wrinkles. He kissed the skin and tasted the mixture of salty sweat and perfumed oils. He laid on his stomach and pressed his erection into the folds and wrinkles of her foot. He was gentle at first, patiently waiting to see if it tickled her and would cause her to wake up. He slowly became more and more confident and began thrusting his hard dick into her skin forcefully. It only took about ten seconds and he exploded. He shot a load of semen larger than anything he’d ever shot before in his life. It nearly drained his soul as his penis pumped every last drop possible.

Now, truly exhausted, he laid his head down and curled into a little ball. Mrs. Beaumont was right, he realized, she did have pillowy soft feet. And that was something he was thankful for.

***

The tank of the tinies was saying back and forth, interrupting their dreams and nightmares. It was 6 a.m. and the morning sun was just beginning to peek into the condo. Their world was suddenly jolted as the tank was set down on the table. Now fully awake, the tiny people looked up to see the titanic form of Mrs. Beaumont overhead. She looked like she was in a bad mood, but that wasn’t unusual for her. 

“Oh good, you’re awake,” she said, setting some items on the table next to them.

“Mom?” Thomas asked. “What are you doing?”

“Time to pack your things,” his gigantic mother called coldly. “We need to go home.”

“Why, what’s going on?” Julia asked.

“Just pack your things, Julia!” her mom scolded her. “Now do as I say or you are going straight into my shoe, I swear to god.”

“Oh- okay,” Julia said sadly, she was heartbroken from her mom’s demeaning tone. Although at this point, should she really be all that surprised by it?

“Wow,” Thomas scoffed, “looks like someone woke up one the wrong side of the bed.”

Without missing a beat, Carmen punched Thomas straight in the face.

“Shut up!” she yelled at Thomas. That was something she’d wanted to do to since yesterday when Thomas’s argumentative attitude had gotten her punished inside his mom’s slipper yesterday.

Mrs. Beaumont paused and cracked a small smirk.

“I really like you, Carmen,” she laughed. “Just for that, you’re off the hook for anything stupid my son says or does today.”

“What was that for?” Thomas said, holding his jaw.

“For yesterday!” Carmen said with a huff. “I never got a chance to talk to you about that.”

“Well, what about Kelly?” Thomas said, looking at Carmen and then up to his giant mom, whose inescapable gaze scorched him. “We have to take her to the hospital! And her mom, we have to take her home or something.”

Natalie paused and noticed the two tiny Asian women in the tank with the others. She had been so preoccupied she had forgotten all about them.

“I’m sorry, we haven’t met yet,” the giantess said, “I’m Natalie Beaumont.”

“You already know her,” Thomas said, stupidly. “You went to the same high school together.”

“Why would you tell her that, Thomas?” Chloe punched his arm.

“Hmm, I’m sorry,” Natalie said, shaking her head, “but you don’t look familiar to me at all. But I didn’t really hang out with foreigners,” she said, her face crinkling in disgust at the word ‘foreigner’.

“Uh-uh…,” Thomas backtracked, not wanting Mrs. Chen to get emotional and spark the anger of his colossal mom, “oh, sorry, wrong person. I had some crazy dreams last night. I was just joking. But seriously mom, we need to take Kelly to a hospital. Can we please take her?”

“Thomas!” Natalie snapped. “God damn it, I don’t have time for you today. I’m not messing around and playing games today, I’m just not in the mood, so that’s it, you’re going into my shoe.”

Thomas recoiled as her massive fingers plucked him out of the tank.

“Wait, you really do know her, please don’t put me in your shoe!” he yelled.

“Huh wow, you break easily, mister,” Natalie smirked. “So tell me, how do I know this woman again?”

“You went to high school with her and her sister, and you killed her sister!” Thomas shouted, hoping to earn some mercy from his mother.

Natalie turned her head toward the Asian woman.

“Is that true? Did I kill your sister?” the giantess asked.

Mrs. Chen slowly nodded her head once.

“Y-yes,” she said meekly.

“Huh,” Natalie paused. “Well..., if it makes you feel any better,’ Natalie said, shrugging her shoulder, “I don’t even remember that at all.”

“How dare you!” Mrs. Chen said angrily. “That was my sister! You killed her! Took her away from me! And all you have to say is that you don’t even remember it?”

“You really expect me to remember every single tiny I’ve ever squashed?” Natalie scoffed. “Besides, how do you even know it was me?”

“I saw it myself,” Mrs. Chen said stoically. “I’ll never forget your face for as long as I live.”

“Yeah, I’m flattered,” Natalie scoffed and then giggled slightly. That giggle triggered Mrs. Chen all over again. She hadn’t heard that sound since the day her sister died. And it was so much worse than she remembered. “So why did I let you go? I don’t remember doing that for tinies.”

“I escaped,” Mrs. Chen said, proudly.

“Oh,” Natalie said nodding, “well, good for you then.” She chuckled to herself. “So, did you come back for me to finish the job or something?”

“You are so full of disrespect,” Mrs. Chen said. “You were just a bully in high school and you are still one even as an adult!”

“If I’m such a bully,” Natalie frowned, “then why did you come to my condo uninvited?”

“I was worried about my daughter,” the Asian woman responded. “I didn’t know it was you. I thought I’d never see you again for as long as I lived.”

“Well then, I bet it must really suck seeing me again, doesn’t it?” Natalie said. She paused and raised her eyebrows. “Although, it’s probably not as bad as seeing your own sister get squashed by a giant.”

Mrs. Chen was so taken back by Natalie’s arrogant attitude that she was at a loss for words. Nate decided to step in and break up the tension.

“Okay,” he said from the grips of his mother’s fingers, “well, I suppose I better get packing, huh?”

Natalie’s attention snapped back to her tiny son.

“My god, Thomas, has shrinking also made you dumber too?” Natalie quipped, furrowing her brows. “I said you’re going in my shoe. We need to break you of that awful habit of talking back to me.”

“But-,” Thomas started.

“See?” Natalie scoffed. “That’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about! The only words I should hear coming out of your mouth are ‘yes mom’.”

Thomas paused in a cold sweat. He realized he only had one option.

“Yes..., mom…,” he said in defeat.

“Good boy,” Natalie smiled.

She popped off her shoe and abruptly dropped her son in the heel section. She quickly put her socked foot back inside without dumping him toward the toe section. He was pushed forward slightly so he was directly under the arch of his mom’s foot. It wasn’t as fun for the giantess, but Thomas would be held tighter, receive more of her weight, and overall, it would be a much worse experience for him.

Natalie looked down at the tinies in the tank. They were all watching her with morbid fear and anxiety.

“What are you looking at me for? Shouldn’t you all be packing?” She furrowed her eyebrows angrily at them. “Hurry up!” She took a couple steps away. “I need to go talk to Aubreigh really quick, and you better be done by the time I get back.”

Natalie walked away from them and disappeared around the corner. This gave the tinies a brief reprieve and they sighed a little easier now. Well, all of the tinies except for her tiny son under her foot. Each step squished him harshly into the insole of her shoe. Thomas had never been inside her regular shoes before, he had only been in her slippers. He’d also never been under the sole of her foot, he had only ever been toyed with under his mom’s toes. And as miserable as that was, he would have preferred that over being where he was.

***

“So what does that mean for us?” Aubreigh asked. After listening to her mom explain what was happening, so was more confused than before.

“It means that I’ll be running the company now that your father has shrunk, basically,” Natalie said plainly.

“Oh my gosh, poor dad,” Aubreigh said. “How is he doing?”

“From the little bit I got to talk to him, he seemed really depressed,” Natalie said, shaking her head. “I just can’t believe my luck, first the twins and now my husband?”

“I thought us three were immune,” Aubreigh said. “That only the twins had whatever protein that caused it. Shrinking is so rare now…”

“I don’t know I don’t understand it,” Natalie said. “But good thing he’ll have you and the twins to look after him. I won’t have the time since I’ll be running the company now.”

“That messes with my plans to go to school,” Aubreigh said. “I just can’t-“

“Don’t tell me that you still want to go study Tiny’s Rights across the country, do you? You can make good money being a correction officer at home. Or, hell, I bet I’m going to need help managing all the people at your dad’s business. Why don’t you join Beaumont Enterprises and it’ll be a family business?”

Aubreigh paused for a moment and put on her slippers. She was still fully dressed from last night.

“I don’t know…,” she said, “that’s a lot to think about. Besides, I don’t think I have tiny friends anymore.”

“Oh, don’t tell me that they’re upset with you for disciplining them,” Natalie scoffed.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh admitted. “They pretty much told me I was dead to them…,”

“Oh they’ll get over that, don’t worry about that,” Natalie smiled reassuringly.

“Mom, can I ask you a question,” Aubreigh asked, looking at her mom, debating whether or not she should ask her about Kelly.

“Sure, anything sweetie,” Natalie said, still smiling.

“Did you pay Kelly to use my friends for my pedicure last night?”

“What?” Natalie asked, acted surprised. “Of course not!”

“Okay,” Aubreigh said with a sigh of relief. She instantly believed her mother’s words and felt better. “They were telling me all sorts of crazy things.”

“Of course they were, Aub, they’re pissed at you for making them behave,” Natalie laughed. “That will pass, you just have to muscle through it.”

“I can’t believe they would lie to me like that!” Aubreigh said, getting mad all over again. This time her anger was squarely on the tiny people who had made her feel so horrible about herself the night before.

“You can’t trust tinies, Aubreigh,” Natalie said. “They’ll say anything to get what they want.”

Aubreigh paused for a few seconds and then shook her head.

“Okay, well let’s have some breakfast first and then get home to dad,” Aubreigh said. “I have so much to think about.”

*DING*

Natalie’s phone went off with an alert that someone was at the front door.

“Hmm, that’s weird, I wonder who that could be,” she said. “Why don’t you go start heating up some food and I’ll go check.”

“Okay sounds good,” Aubreigh said.

Both of the giants walked out of Aubreigh’s room and Natalie headed toward the front door while Aubreigh walked down the hall and into the kitchen and dining area of the condo. She paused and watched them as they were frantically packing their things. She smiled and leaned over their container.

“What are you guys doing?” she asked with a bemused smile on her face. She had made a resolve that her days of being Mr. Nice Guy were over.

“Mom wants us to pack our things,” Julia said. They didn’t dare bring up the conversation from last night.

“Why would she care about your things?” Aubreigh scoffed. “We can just put everything in the transport tank and pack you in the suburban in under a minute.”

“I don’t know,” one of them said, “we’re just following instructions.”

“Hmm, that’s good!” Aubreigh snickered. “Hey, where is Thomas?”

They just winced and shook their heads.

“Oh my gosh,” Aubreigh laughed. “Don’t tell me…,” she started laughing and covered her mouth with her hand. “That boy should really learn to just listen.”

“That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it?” Julia said, looking up at her giant sister laughing about their brother’s current situation.

“Why don’t you just keep packing there,” Aubreigh smirked.

“Why are we packing? What’s the big rush? I thought we were supposed to stay a whole week?”

“Oh,” Aubreigh said with a surprised look on her face. “You didn’t hear?”

“No, what?”

“Daddy shrank!” Aubreigh smiled awkwardly. “We gotta go back and take care of stuff.”

“Wh-what do you mean? What are you talking about?” their tiny voices squeaked.

Aubreigh just snickered to herself and shot them a quick smile before turning around and heading to the stove to heat up some food. She didn’t even recognize herself from the sobbing mess she was last night. She was a new woman and she was confident in how she felt this time.

***

“And who are you,” Natalie asked, reaching down and plucking up the tiny man at her door. She didn’t see anybody at first and nearly trampled him when she stepped outside to look around.

“My name is Brian,” the tiny Asian boy said. “I’m just wondering if my mom or sister are here. They both came here last night but never came home. Have you seen them?”

Natalie rolled her eyes at the tiny teenager squirming between her thumb and forefinger.

“I swear, you guys keep showing up like roaches or something.”

She curled her fingers around him and trapped him in her colossal fist. She walked back into dining area and sat down at the table where she had set the tiny people’s tank down.

“Do you guys recognize this fellow?” she asked, uncurling her fingers, showing the tinies, and especially Kelly and her mom, the tiny boy in her hand.

Both Kelly and Mrs. Chen started screaming and pounding the glass, asking to please be let go with him.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Natalie smiled cruelly and closed her fist again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it!