- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A few people emailed and said they prefered shorter chapters so I'm going to break up the next sections to be about 3-4k words each. Anyways, this chapter takes place when Natalie Beaumont went upstairs in the middle of the last chapter, and tiny bit of what happened at the end.

- One Tiny Night Stand -

Added March 16, 2021 [Feet, Insertion, Humiliation, Minor Crush]

After disciplining her tiny son and leaving Aubreigh to her pedicure, Natalie Beaumont went upstairs to her room and closed the door behind her, locking it. She looked at the balled up sock on her night stand by her bed and smiled; just thinking about the tiny man trapped inside was starting to make her wet. She smirked to herself and slowly sauntered over to the bed, reminiscing about how much fun she had with Gregg earlier that day. Natalie had forgotten what it was like to have a tiny person inside her, she had forgotten how good it felt, and now she was hungry for more...

 

“Gregg…,” she whispered in a sing-song voice. There was no movement or response from the tiny man within her sock, so she called out again. “Gregg…,” she said, a little louder, “it’s time to wake up, sleepy head.” Natalie waited a few more seconds, intently gazing at her scrunched up sock, but still, there was no movement. She frowned and lowered her eyes. “Gregg, you better not think you can just ignore me. Don’t you want to come out and spend some time with me?”

 

Gregg wasn’t ignoring her, the giant sock was so tightly wound around the tiny man that he couldn’t move against the fabric, nor could his meager voice penetrate through the layers of cotton. He did everything he could to move and scream up to her, but he was unable to do anything that could be perceived by the giant woman. She quickly lost her patience and swiped her sock with her hand, sending it flying off the nightstand and down to the ground by her bare feet. 

 

“Gregg, you better crawl out of there, at once, if you know what’s good for you,” she said sternly, scowling at the dirty sock on the floor. Gregg’s stomach was suddenly flipping as he dropped tens of stories from his perspective. He landed with a soft thud as the cotton that surrounded him absorbed most of the impact against the cushy carpet fibers. The jolt was just enough to loosen the fabric up so he could actually make some headway and crawl toward the opening. The more he writhed and wriggled, the more the sock began to unravel, revealing the light at the end of the tunnel. His heart began to rush with excitement as he was about to accomplish his goal. He was about to escape his hellish prison!

 

He made it out of the opening only to see the imposing feet of Mrs. Beaumont before him. His heart sank again as his small victory of escaping the sock was quickly replaced with the haunting reminder of where he was, and whose enormous feet surrounded him. He sighed a breath of relief and simultaneously slumped over in despair. He rolled onto his side and looked up at the giantess who was frowning at him.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg apologized, “the fabric was so tight I couldn’t move! I tried to come when you called me-”

 

“There you are,” the giant woman laughed, “there’s my little…” she covered her mouth and started giggling. “Oh my god,” she smiled, “I almost called you a little ‘man’! But I forgot, you’re not a man, goodness no,” she removed her hand and smiled condescendingly at Gregg, “you’re much more like a tiny little pest, aren’t you?” Gregg was visibly defeated. Why did she have to be so mean to him? He didn’t even bother responding to any of her taunts, he just looked to the side with a glum face. “Oh no, I’ve hurt your feelings, haven’t I?” Still sitting on her bed, she leaned forward, towering over the tiny man between her feet, but he still said nothing in response. “Well come on, get up and be a man,” she smiled teasingly at him, giving him a renewed sense of determination.

 

“What have I got to lose…,” he muttered to himself as he got up. He no more than stood and looked up at the giantess as a mischievous grin spread across her face. She ruthlessly bowled him over with toes, knocking him down to the ground. She roared with laughter as he angrily got back up.

 

“Come on, bug,” she called down to him, “stay standing! Be a man!” Natalie smiled as she again knocked him down with her toes. “Oh that’s too bad, you don’t seem like you want to be treated like a man, instead, you keep choosing to be pushed around like a little tiny bug.” She curled her toes and flicked him, sending him sprawling back a good distance. “Although, I usually crush tiny little bugs,” she said, posing her big toe over his quivering body, “call me crazy, but I think bugs deserve to get squished, don’t you?” 

 

“Nooooooo,” Gregg screamed as her toe came down on him, firmly pressing him into the carpet fibers. She grinded her toe back and forth and Gregg felt an all too familiar feeling.

 

“If you don’t want to get squashed like a bug, then you shouldn’t behave like one,” Natalie smiled from above, “simple as that.” Natalie lifted her foot away and watched the little man writhe on the floor for a moment. The very sight of him made her smile, Natalie was enjoying herself immensely. In fact, she was having so much fun that she hadn’t noticed how wet she was getting from teasing him.

 

“Well, I can’t think of any reason not to squash you like a bug, can you?” the giant woman said, hovering her sole over him again. Gregg’s eyes widened at the sight above him and he used the time she was using to tease him to crawl out from under it. “Unless…,” the giantess smirked, grabbing him with her toes and lifting him up to her waiting palm, “unless there is another way you can prove you are a man? What do you say?”

 

Gregg was dropped from her toes into a palm many times larger than him. He was thankful to be laying on something so soft and that smelled amazing. “You mean…” he paused.

 

“I think you know what I mean, Gregg,” she smiled at him. “You did do a pretty good job earlier, I think. And who knows, if I hadn’t stopped you, maybe you would have gotten me there. But I know the true reason you were doing that was just to get discovered by my daughter so she could save you. But there is no one here this time. It’s just you and me ...bug.”

 

“Mrs. Beaumont, this isn’t funny anymore,” Gregg said, defeatedly. “I need to get home to my family. You’ve had your fun, I’ve tried playing along with your games, but I just can’t anymore. I’m tired. I’m done.”

 

“Oh Gregg,” Natalie said, sighing, “I know you need to get home to your family. But here’s the thing, I need you first. And if you don’t do a good job and get me there, then I’ll squash you like a fucking bug under my foot and hand deliver you back to your family myself.”

 

Gregg froze with fear and the color drained from his face.

 

“But if you succeed, then you get to leave, as a man, and you get to go back home to your wife.” Natalie leaned back on the bed and started breathing slower and heavier. Seeing the look of terror on the little man’s face made her insides tingle with excitement. Not waiting any longer, Natalie closed her fist with Gregg inside as she pulled off her top and slipped her pants down. She opened her fingers and looked at his cowering form on her palm.

 

“M-Mrs. Beau-” he started to blather, but Natalie simply smiled and dropped him on her stomach, cutting him off.

 

“Come on, hurry up, I only told my daughter I was taking a nap,” she said, laying back and closing her eyes. “Unless you need some motivation?” she asked, holding her fingers in a flicking position above him. Gregg didn’t need to be told twice, he started running down the length of the titanic woman’s stomach toward her vagina. He glanced behind him to see if her colossal fingers were still following him, but in his poor judgment, he didn’t notice where he was running and tripped and fell straight into the giantess’s belly button.

 

“Oh, fuck!” he shouted, scrambling back out.

 

“Gregg, stop screwing around down there,” he heard the giantess roar with agitation. The thundering voice shook her belly, causing him to fall back into her navel yet again. He was attempting to free himself for a second time when he saw her fingers appear overhead. “Oh for fuck sake,” she sighed, gripping and pulling the tiny man out of her belly button. Her hand moved him downward and he flew over her stomach, past her neatly trimmed hair, and above her dripping wet pussy. His heart began to race in fear as he started to panic. She released her grip on him and his stomach flipped as he fell through the air, landing directly on the two wet lips of the giantess.

 

He struggled to find balance and footing as her pussy swallowed him. The more he struggled, the deeper and deeper he got stuck. The muscles around him were twitching and spasming with excitement. Every little movement from the tiny man caused another flinch of excitement in the gigantic woman’s sex cavern. 

 

“Oh yes,” Natalie said, clenching the sheets tightly with her hands, “that’s the spot. Keep doing that, Gregg,” she said breathlessly. She reached down and started massaging the outer lips of her vagina and began to slowly and gently massage her clit.

 

Gregg wasn’t doing anything on purpose for her, he was just trying to survive and not drown in her pussy juices. He was completely engulfed by her womanhood which was tightening all around him. He tried his best to pull himself along the slippery sidewalls and toward the exit. Eventually his head was free from the gigantic lips and he gasped for fresh air.

 

“No,” Natalie gasped, “go deeper!” she said as Gregg saw a gigantic finger poise itself before him. He was still trying to escape the hungry pussy lips as she callously pushed him back inside with her finger, plunging him deeper than he was the first time. “Oh my god! That’s it!” Natalie laughed, smiling with pleasure as she felt his body fill her.

 

Gregg was thrashing and trying to fight his way to freedom, but he kept bumping into the giantess’s finger that kept pushing him back deeper and deeper. After what felt like an eternity, the finger left the inside and returned to her clit to keep gently massaging it. The vaginal walls grew tighter and tighter, crushing Gregg. Natalie kept her rhythm a little longer as Gregg squirmed around inside of her, she kept building and building until it happened. Her vagina pulsed, tightening and squeezing Gregg from within. Her pussy was wet and slippery, causing Gregg to slide toward the opening along with the torrent of juices being excreted from it. He slid down the length of her vagina and fell onto the bed below, clutching his arm in pain as the thick juices were still dripping on him.

 

The giant woman moaned and sighed from above, not paying attention to the tiny man between her legs at the moment. Gregg looked around and saw Natalie Beaumont’s flesh every direction he looked. Her monolithic legs towered over him and went on, impossibly long, down to her feet. Gregg was just thankful that he wasn’t stuck between her toes as they clenched in ecstasy. Behind him was the colossal womanhood that had swallowed him alive and had it’s way with him before it chewed him up and spit him back out. There was no escape from his current situation that he could see.

 

“Oh my,” Natalie moaned in pleasure as she came down from her orgasm. “You did a fantastic job,” she said, sitting up and panting. She smiled down at the terrified tiny between her legs. Her smile faded as she observed his behavior. “What’s wrong, why are you holding your arm?” she asked, reaching down and plucking him up with her fingers to examine him closer. He screamed in pain the second she pinched him. “Greggory, what are you screaming for? I’ve picked you up plenty of times.”

 

“I think I broke my arm,” he cried as he was dropped into her massive palm, yelping in pain again.

 

“Broke your arm,” she asked, raising an eyebrow, “how?”

 

“Are you insane? How do you think?” he said, writhing in pain. “I think I broke some ribs too.”

 

“Oh please,” Natalie scoffed, “if you had broken any ribs, you wouldn’t be able to talk back to me like you are, let alone breathe.”

 

“I need to see a doctor, the time for games is over, Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg muttered.

 

“That’s too bad,” Natalie sighed. “I really thought you had proved yourself to be a man, Gregg. But it turns out that you are just a tiny pathetic bug. What good are you to a woman if you’re ‘one and done’, like a disposable tissue?”

 

“Okay, enough,” Gregg said. “I got you ‘there’, and I’m sorry I got hurt. Are you really that heartless that you want to keep teasing me even when it’s clear that I need medical attention? Just stop the charade and put me outside so I can go back home. We had a deal and I held up my end of the bargain.”

 

“You sure have a funny way of talking to those superior to you, don’t you?” Natalie scoffed. “Besides, you had some help,” Natalie said, raising her two fingers up. “Besides,” she droned on, “you were supposed to do it without getting hurt. So did you really succeed at your job?”

 

“You just said I did fantastic!” Gregg shouted, still clutching his arm in her palm.

 

“Well yeah,” the giantess laughed, “but that was before I found out you broke your arm.”

 

“And I need to get that taken care of, like now,” he blurted.

 

“I really, truly honestly, believe the best thing for you is if I just put you out of your misery,” the giantess said plainly.

 

“What?” Gregg asked shakily.

 

“If you think about it, I’m really doing you a favor,” Natalie smiled, reassuringly to him. 

 

“But what about my family?!” he yelled.

 

“What about them?” Natalie laughed. “I’m talking about YOU, little Gregg, not them. They did nothing wrong. But I’m afraid you are going to have to get squished. I’m a woman of my word, if nothing else.”

 

“But-, but-,” he stammered.

 

Natalie ignored him and stuck him in her cleavage as she put her top back on and pulled her pants. “Come on, let’s go outside and get you taken care of.” Suffocated by the flesh of her two boobs crushing him, Gregg could only writhe in pain and try to breathe as the giantess spoke so casually about killing him. “It’s funny if you think about it,” the giantess laughed as she walked downstairs, “you didn’t get hurt at all from being stepped on or mashed under my toes, but my pussy was too much for you. I mean, really? THAT’S what did it? Huh, I would never have imagined!” Gregg’s eyes watered as the giantess made her way downstairs and closer to his fate.

***

Ben and Mrs. Chen were taken by surprise as the colossal door above them opened. Above them, in the doorway, stood a barefoot colossal Natalie Beaumont. 

“Benjamin, are you out here?” she asked, scanning the ground in the dark. “I came out to get you. I just got done checking on Aubreigh and your little friends. You’ll never guess what they’re up to,” she said, laughing, thinking about Aubreigh passed out on the couch with tinies stuck between her toes.

 

“I- I am down here!” Ben shouted up to the giantess. He turned around and whispered to Mrs. Chen. “You should stay here.”

 

“Benjamin,” Natalie said, “I’m going to come to you, so be careful not to get stepped on.” She took a step forward from the doorway, causing the ground to rumble. “Come to the middle of the pavement,” she called as she flicked on the outside light.

 

“That’s her!” Mrs. Chen gasped, getting a good look at Natalie Beaumont’s face in the light.

 

“That’s her, who?” Ben asked, getting ready to head toward the middle of the pavement.

 

“That’s her! That’s the woman that killed my sister!” Mrs. Chen started hyperventilating and getting worked up.

 

“Are you sure?” Ben asked. “You said that happened almost 20 years ago.”

 

“I will never forget that face!”

 

“Benjamin,” Natalie called, “what is going on? Where are you?”

 

Ben was looking at Mrs. Chen as she was staring up at the clueless giantess. He was mortified and trying to process everything he had just talked about with Mrs. Chen and what he had just heard.

 

“Don’t make me come looking for you, young man,” Natalie smirked. “I might not be so careful with my step! You wouldn’t want that now, would you?”

 

“J-just wait here! I’ll get Kelly for you, I promise!” Ben said as he leapt out from behind the cover that he and the older Asian woman were hiding behind. “Here I am Mrs. Beaumont!” he called up to the giant woman, waving his arms.

 

Natalie smiled briefly before catching herself, forcing her stoic expression on her face. “It would be best if you come to me when I call for you, Benjamin.” She set her titanic feet down on either side of the tiny teen. “Is that understood?”

 

“Yes, ma’am,” he shouted, feeling that strange tingle coming back to haunt him.

 

“It would be a shame,” the giantess paused, putting her hands on her hips, “a dirty rotten shame, if something were to happen to you because you didn’t listen to me.” Natalie smirked and lifted her bare foot above Ben. It wasn’t the first time she had ominously suggested stepping on him. But this was the first time she had done it barefoot. Ben swallowed hard and looked up at her vast sole. He carefully observed all the wrinkles, creases, and texture of her skin. He could easily see the prints of her toes and even her heel. Fear and dread were coursing through his little body, but yet, he didn’t run, he didn’t try to escape. He just stood there, drinking in the sight before him. The feelings of fear he felt quickly turned into feelings of arousal. His heart beat excitedly and he felt himself becoming turned on. He so badly wanted to touch her feet again and be close to her. Then she returned her foot to it’s resting place and crossed her arms, smiling down in wonder at the tiny by her feet.

 

“Wow…” she sighed in amazement, “once again, not even a flinch from you. You are an enigma, young man.” She reached down and picked him up. “Now, let’s bring you inside so you can join your friends. And I hope you learned a valuable lesson about obedience. I hope the time you spent out here was time for you to reflect on that.” She curled her fingers around Ben, sealing him in her fist. “But before we do that, I have something I need to quickly take care of.”

 

Natalie began to reach for Gregg when a car pulled up to the condo driveway. She stopped what she was doing when she realized it was Aubreigh’s friend from earlier at the pool. The young girl got out of her car and approached Natalie, she couldn’t have been more than a year older than Aubreigh, two at most.

 

“Hi,” she said, “are you Natalie Beaumont? Is this where Aubreigh is staying?”

 

“Why, yes I am, and yes it is dear, Emily is it?” Natalie smiled, “I’m afraid Aubreigh is asleep right now, but please, come in! I’ve been looking forward to your visit.”

 

“She’s asleep? It’s barely 8:30…,” Emily replied, “we were supposed to get together for a drink.”

 

“Well, that explains why she had the wine out, she barely ever drinks,” Natalie laughed. “The poor girl can’t handle her alcohol and gets sleepy pretty quickly. But she’s been tuckered out for about a half hour now, so why don’t you come in and I’ll try to wake her up for you. I’m sorry, I completely forgot you were coming over.”

 

“So you were looking forward to my visit while still forgetting it?” Emily laughed.

 

“I’ve just had a lot going on, is all,” Natalie sighed. “But you’re here to teach Aubreigh about tinies corrections, isn’t that right?”

 

“Yes, ma’am,” Emily said, “I’m not sure how you feel about that, but-”

 

“I love it!” Natalie interrupted her, “I really hope Aubreigh comes around to the idea.” She felt Gregg squirming around in her cleavage, hidden from sight from Emily, when she got an interesting idea. “Let’s go talk to Aubreigh about it.”

 

“Um, who’s this?” Emily asked. Natalie panicked at first, thinking she had saw Gregg or even Ben in her closed fist. But when she looked at where Emily was looking, she saw her reach down and pick up a screaming tiny from behind a flower pot. “Is she one of yours?” Emily asked.

 

“No, I don’t know her,” Natalie said, taking a closer look. “Who are you?” she asked the tiny woman dangling from Emily’s fingers.

 

“I’m Xioaling Chen, I’m looking for my daughter, Kelly!” she squeaked. “Ben said she was inside!"

 

“Ah, I see,” Natalie said, squeezing her grip on Ben’s tiny body. “Well, why don’t you come inside too. Looks like we’re going to have a full house tonight.” And with that, Emily closed her fingers around the screaming woman and held her in her fist as Natalie Beaumont led the way back inside the condo.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it! Or feel free to email me! Thanks for reading!