- Text Size +
Story Notes:

December story poll winner over on Discord. You can see more stories lined up there and more polls to come. 

 

Discord - https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone ^_^ 

 

Back with another story. This time around it's a one shot that was the winner of the December poll I posted over on Eka's and Discord. Another polls out now actually so if you want to have a hand in that come, drop on by and cast a vote. ;D 

 

Now enjoy the read, and I hope you like it! 

Discord - https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

 

Sitting on her bedroom floor with an utterly depraved expression resonating on her features, Miyako Hoshino panted heatedly as her eyes drank in the picture of her little sister’s friend, and her secret crush, Hana Shirosaki, the much younger girl seemingly unaware of the photo having been taken of her in the shot.

 

 

 

“H-Hana-chan~. Mmmm! She’s so cute in her little school uniform!” The older college student giggled perversely. This picture was worth its weight in gold in her eyes! “She was wearing white undies with Higero’s face on the front of them today. It was kind of weird to see…”

 

 

 

Snapping her neck back up to her bed as a new wave of excitement traveled through her, the older girl began to pant excitedly once more as she looked to her younger guest excitedly. “T-Tell me more, tell me more!” Sitting on the edge of the redhead’s bed with her legs crossed, Noa smiled cheekily back at the college student as she raised one of her hands to her chin before tapping it thoughtfully.

 

 

 

“Well… She didn’t have anything on under her shirt. But you probably knew that already, huh?” Smirking as she saw the steam radiating out of the older woman’s face, the little blonde giggled in amusement before kicking her legs back and forth. It was pretty fun to tell her best friend’s Onee-chan about their other friend she lusted after. Now if only she could end up with her so Hinata would notice herself instead…

 

 

 

It was no secret that the older girl’s sibling only seemed to care about her big sister, much to Noa’s chagrin. Blushing weakly as she thought about Hinata’s bright face, the younger girl sighed before looking back at her Miya-nee, a name all of them ended up calling Miyako in the end. She was weird… but, very fun to be around. She was like everyone’s Onee-chan.

 

 

 

She and her friends got to have sweets the older girl cooked for them. They all got to dress up in really cute clothing too! And most importantly, the younger girl got to be around Hinata as much as she wanted whenever she came over to see Miyako. All and all things just came together entertainingly. Even her parents were on board with it too.

 

 

 

Which led the younger girl to end up giving pictures she took of Hana discretely to her perverted Miya-nee. She looked really happy whenever she did! Looking down at her phone as she scrolled across various pictures, she had taken over the week, the child soon paused as her thumb hovered over a particular picture.

 

 

 

It was of a shrinky, a new trend going around where you change your height to be smaller than others. More and more people were doing it in larger cities but it was starting to make its way over here now too. Peering at the shrunken woman holding on to a younger girl’s hand in a park, Noa’s eyes shifted back to Miya-nee as she continued to gush over her new pictures of Hana.

 

 

 

‘I wonder… if you’d agree…’ Swiping to another picture before sending it to the redhead, Noa smirked mischievously before hopping off the older girl’s bed. She wanted to stay and wait for Hinata to come home from shopping with her mother, but… the blonde had some shopping she wanted to do now too.

 

 

 

“Alright, I’m going home. I’ll come by again later, Miya-nee! Let’s talk more, I have something I want to show you.” Walking past the older girl who seemed oblivious to the child’s words as a new picture came to her phone, Noa left in a hurry as she heard the perverted woman squeal in delight.

 

 

 

The picture she took of Hana in her school swimsuit was a nice parting gift. If the blonde played her cards right, then things would work out perfectly, and their Miya-nee could have what she longed for the most. And she could end up with Hinata…

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully, her mom would let her buy it… it was kind of pricy…

 

 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

 

 

“I-Is this, real? I thought all the posts I’ve seen about it online were just edited photos…”

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s real! I saw some people yesterday who did it to themselves! And now you can do it too!”

 

 

 

 

 

Frowning as she turned a small box over with an image of a grown person dwindling, Miyako looked back at Noa silently as she tried to understand this. The blonde had gone out and bought some kind of shrinking drug for her to use without so much as an explanation of why. Who in their right mind would want something like this done to themselves?

 

 

 

Seeing the troubled expression on her Miya-nee, Noa giggled quietly as she kicked her feet back and forth on the edge of the older girl’s bed. The college student often sat on the ground to let her and her friends use her bed or furniture before herself. It was kind of sweet, but also a little humiliating to give up your possessions to a child. But the younger girl knew the redhead’s personality well. And submissiveness was a trait of hers through and through.

 

 

 

“Why the long face? Don’t you see the benefit of shrinking down?” Shaking her head as she read the back of the box more, Miyako soon shrugged. “Not really… It seems kind of silly if you ask me. It doesn’t change anything but it might make some day-to-day activities harder even. It seems more like a hindrance than something worth doing.”

 

 

 

Pouting at the older girl, Noa lifted one of her socked feet up before wiggling her toes towards the older girl. “Really? You don’t think it would be fun to be played with by a bunch of little girls? Even Hana might want to play with you if you were the size of a doll. I guess I was wrong thinking you’d like that sort of thing~.” Noa grinned mischievously.

 

 

 

Growing pale as the implications of the child’s words soon hit her, Miyako’s eyes widened to new proportions. She wasn’t thinking on the scale the blonde was. If she shrunk a few feet not much would change… but, if she were only a few inches tall… then… then…

 

 

 

Trembling in excitement as her mind began to form fantasies of Hana holding her like a teddy bear against her chest, the older girl began to pant in excitement much to Noa’s delight. “So, I guess you do want to be shrunken after all~. I hope you don’t mind me playing with you too, Miya-nee~. So, what do you say? Want to shrink and become our toy for a while?” The blonde beamed.

 

 

 

Shuddering, Miyako looked back down at the box before opening it quickly. “S-S-Sure… w-we can play all you want! P-P-Please call Hana-chan over too!” Pulling her phone out as she hopped off the older woman’s bed, Noa continued to smile as she began sending texts to her friends.

 

 

 

“Sure thing, Miya-nee~. I’ll come back in a bit to see how everything’s going. Don’t make yourself too small now~.” The blonde giggled as she walked out of the older girl’s room. Things were going exactly as planned. Now came the hard part…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Distracting Hinata so she didn’t see her shrunken sister before Hana did… It would be hard to stop the eccentric redhead from all but molesting her teeny tiny sibling once she found out…

 

 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I-I change my mind! I change my mind! This is too embarrassing!”

 

 

 

“What’s the problem, Miya-nee? You design clothes, don’t you? Why would you think that what you were wearing would shrink with your body? That’s just silly!”

 

 

 

Sputtering as her cheeks grew brighter by the second, Miyako blushed furiously as she clutched her massive tracksuit jacket against her bare chest as she looked up at Noa, the young blonde now towering over her diminutive form as they both sat on their knees. The biggest difference between them, however, was that even with the child leaning down, the older woman didn’t come up past one of her kneecaps! She was probably around two to three inches tall.

 

 

 

She read the dosage instructions carefully and took the right amount, but… she didn’t even consider the possibility that she would end up naked when she shrank down! ‘T-This was a mistake! I need to grow back now!’ She didn’t want anyone to see her while she was naked! She would die from humiliation! The redhead didn’t even like it when her little sister saw her nude when they took baths together!

 

 

 

Sensing the panic radiating off the tiny woman, Noa sighed before her usual cat-like smile returned on her features. Did she think she’d be wearing clothes when she and her friends played with her? What type of fantasy did the shrunken girl even have? The blonde assumed; it was similar to what she had planned for her… There was only one way to find out.

 

 

 

“It’s fine, Miya-nee~. Don't you think Hana-chan will find it more natural if you’re naked around her? After all, you did want her to see you as a toy and not as a person. You already know how she views you in that regard.” The child smiled smugly.

 

 

 

Growing disheartened by the younger girl’s words, Miyako frowned unsure of how to take them. She was right in a sense. It was true the raven-haired angel found being near her uneasy. It wasn’t the redhead’s fault though! She just had anxiety around others…

 

 

 

Even being around Noa was hard, but the blonde had been so persistent that she started to view her as she did with her sister. Though thankfully, the blonde didn’t try to cling to her as much. One Hinata was enough for the older girl to handle…

 

 

 

Growing pale as something soon dawned on her, Miyako looked back up at Noa fearfully before glancing towards her bedroom door. “H-Hey… you didn’t tell Hinata that I did this… r-right…?” If her little sister got her hands on her… then she probably would never be separated from her again. And as much as she loved her sibling, the clingy girl was a little too hard to handle at times…

 

 

 

Knowing what the older woman had asked her immediately, Noa smiled sheepishly before rubbing the back of her head. “Heh… Nope! Your secrets are safe with me! Well, and Hana once she sees you. Don’t worry about it though! Everything’s going to turn out fine! Here, let me show you!”

 

 

 

Looking back at Noa confused, the older girl wasn’t sure what her younger friend meant before Noa sat back on her bottom, spreading her knee’s apart for Miyako, the tiny girl now positioned right in front of the opening of her skirt where her panties were displayed.

 

 

 

Feeling her mouth grow dry from the sight, Miyako felt her cheeks suddenly heat up as a blush fell over her face. Staring face to face with the child’s underwear, the older woman felt a shiver run down her body as she stared at the smiling face of a teddy bear printed onto them. ‘S-S-So cute!!!’

 

 

 

While Hana was the one, she wanted to be around the most… there was something about Noa she enjoyed too. The blonde lived for attention, and for that reason, she loved to dress up, pose, and act as cute as possible around Miyako. Something the older woman wished would rub off on Hana in turn…

 

 

 

Moving her hand behind her Miya-nee, Noa smiled mischievously as she started pushing the tiny woman forward. “Go ahead, have a touch~. I know you can’t resist younger girls. If It weren’t you, then I’d never do this… But, then again, you are a toy now… So, I might as well play with you~.” She didn’t know too much about what she was doing, but she had enough knowledge of appeal that she knew the shrunken girl liked panties. Or at least Hana’s.

 

 

 

Panting softly as she gazed at the sight in front of her, Miyako blushed furiously as the heat Noa’s body emitted caught her off guard. She felt, so hot all of a sudden. ‘P-Panties… s-she's p-pushing me, towards her p-panties!’ This had to be some kind of heaven she was entering! She never dreamed she would get to be this close to any of the angels who hung around her for some reason…

 

 

 

As she made contact with the supple fabric she was pressed against, Miyako quivered as a foreign warmth traveled through her. Inhaling the scent of Noa from one of her most intimate of places, the older girl shuddered as a flowery smell filled her lungs. She smelled, so good down here… This was amazing…

 

 

 

Blushing weakly as a strange feeling passed over her, Noa continued to smirk as she rubbed the tiny woman’s body into her crotch. This was, an interesting sensation. She kind of liked it! Plus, hearing the noises her Miya-nee was making amused her greatly. She just hoped she could get Hana to do this stuff with her too or else the older woman would get disheartened. And if she grew back, then Hinata would continue to cling to her like she usually did.

 

 

 

To be honest, she kind of wanted the tomboyish redhead all to herself and felt jealous of her older sister. The time she had dressed up as Miyako and Hinata clung to her had been bliss! She wanted to go back to that point, and with the older woman shrunken like this and being around Hana, that might just work in her favor!

 

 

 

Hearing the door to the bedroom turn as it swung open, Noa looked up from where she was seated as she saw the girl in question, she had been expecting come in. “Hey, Hana-chan! I have a surprise for you~.” Noa giggled. This would probably surprise her a lot. It certainly had the blonde the first time she saw someone so tiny.

 

 

 

Peering in questioningly, Hana Shirosaki wore a stoic face as she saw her friend Noa sitting on the ground with her hands pressed into the front of her skirt towards her crotch. While an odd sight, the raven-haired child was more focused on where Miyako was. Hinata’s older sibling usually gushed over her entrance, which made this a nice change of pace.

 

 

 

Glancing over to the blonde as she sighed happily, her classmate looked at her questioningly, before the seated girl lifted the front of her garment unprompted. “Miya-nee says hi too~. Want to play with her next?”

 

 

 

Blinking slowly as her eyes tried to determine if she was seeing this right or not, Hana soon nodded to herself as she saw Miyako somehow shrunken between the blonde’s legs… Attempting to shut the door and leave before anything weird happened, Noa’s voice rang out as she felt the door yanked back open and herself pulled into the bedroom.

 

 

 

“Hana-chan! You can’t just leave! Look at all the food Miya-nee made for you!” Noa sputtered out before pointing back to the bed behind her. Snapping to attention at the mention of snacks, the younger girl peered towards the older girl’s bed before feeling her mouth water. Dozens of pastries and snacks laid littered across the comforter… many of which were her favorites. Miyako knew exactly what she liked most, as per usual…

 

 

 

Weighing her options, both not wanting to get involved in whatever was going on now, and not wanting to leave her precious sweets behind, Hana’s stomach eventually won over as she walked over and seated herself on the bed. Resisting the older woman’s pastries were next to impossible… The bakery near her house didn’t even come close to what the redhead could make…

 

 

 

Sighing in relief that her gambit had paid off, Noa looked back down at Miyako as she saw the panting woman still recovering from her playful touching. If the older woman was rendered to that state from her, then Hana doing it would probably make her never want to grow back…

 

 

 

Feeling her smile grow at the thought of a permanently shrunken Miya-nee, Noa giggled before reaching down and plucking up the startled girl. “Hey, Hana-chan~. Miya-nee wants to see if you like her food! I’m just going to place her here while you eat~.”

 

 

 

Feeling her body deposited down on the ravenous child's lap, Miyako Blushed from the way she had just been picked up before her face took on an all-new pigment of red upon realizing where Noa had placed her. Panting softly as her breath came out in ragged bursts, the older woman gulped finally as she felt the supple flesh beneath her feet.

 

 

 

‘I-I-I’m on H-Hana-chan’s lap!’ This was a closeness she rarely got to have around her! Cupping her cheeks in embarrassment from the intimacy of it, Miyako stared up at the younger girl’s face finally wondering if she was going to say something. But, to the older girl’s surprise, it was as if she hadn’t even noticed. She was just happily munching away at one of the melon-pan she had made earlier that day.

 

 

 

Blushing upon seeing the raven-haired child’s angelic face as she nibbled on the pastry, Miyako shivered in delight, knowing she had pleased her. Taking the opportunity presented to her, the older woman didn’t waste it as she sat down quickly and hugged the younger girl’s pale thigh. Her skin was as clear as alabaster and as soft as any bed she had ever laid on!

 

 

 

Hearing the older girl giggling happily as she hugged and nuzzled her friend’s leg, Noa chuckled to herself as she watched Hana’s face for any sign of discontent. Generally, she didn’t like when Miyako was this cuddly with her. But it seemed she had noticed her and let it happen. Perhaps, at her size, it didn’t bother her as much. That was good to know, for both her and Miya-nee~.

 

 

 

Now, all the blonde had to do was have Hana agree to keep their Miya-nee for a bit so she and Hinata could have some more alone time together. Provided she continued to keep the eccentric tomboy away from her sister. Though, come to think of it… Hinata probably was on her way here now. She would have to move this over to her house before-.

 

 

 

Hearing the door slam open behind her, Noa blinked before an all too familiar voice filled the room causing the blonde to squirm. ‘Uh oh…’

 

 

 

“MIYA-NEEEEE!”

 

 

 

Blushing as she saw her crush of sorts standing at the entrance to the room with her usual toothy smile in place, Noa wiggled unsure of what to do. She had to think of something fast before the younger girl saw her big sister! How did she get here so fast?! She knew Hana had a ride home but the redhead had to walk! Did she sprint all the way here just to see her sister sooner?!

 

 

 

“H-Hinata-chan! Hey! We were just looking- “Feeling the eager girl quickly step past her as she tried to hide the tiny girl from sight with her body, Noa felt her plan fall apart immediately as the young redhead locked onto her older sibling as if telepathically. She immediately knew she was here!

 

 

 

Seeing a shadow pass over her, Miyako looked up from her pleasure induced haze before her stomach dropped upon seeing the awestruck face of her little sister staring down at her. ‘Oh no…’ She knew what was about to happen!

 

 

 

“MIYA-NEEEEE!!!!!” Eeping as she was picked up immediately, the tiny woman tried to call out her sister’s name before her face was smothered in a forceful kiss from her younger sibling. ‘S-S-Soft!’ Her lips felt plush at this height!

 

 

 

Wiggling around ecstatically, Hinata pulled away from her older sister momentarily as her eyes shined brightly. Why was her sister so tiny?! She looked so cute! She just wanted to kiss and hold and hug and play with her! She looked like a toy at this size!

 

 

 

Panting softly as she caught her breath, a deep blush fell across Miyako’s face before she eeped again, Hinata bringing her into another deep kiss, her forcefulness completely overpowering anything the tiny woman could even do to stop her. ‘T-This shouldn’t feel so good!’

 

 

 

Her body felt like it was getting turned on by her little sister! So why wasn’t she guilty about it?! The younger girl’s fingers kept brushing her breasts, and each pass of her digits flicked the older woman’s sensitive areolas. This felt so weird but so pleasant! She didn’t know what to make of these emotions!

 

 

 

Pouting as her crush immediately went to embrace her tiny sibling, Noa wondered if she should stop her or not, but… in the end, it didn’t matter. Now that Hinata found out about her sibling’s new height, she would just have to make the best of it. She did want to play with Miyako anyway… And a new plan was forming that could still get her what she wanted, so long as she shared with Hinata.

 

 

 

“Hey! Since you’re here now, why don’t we all play with Miya-nee!” Noa chirped sweetly. Moaning softly as her breasts were poked by her little sister’s massive fingers, Miyako almost gawked at what the younger blonde had announced, which drew both her and her sibling’s attention to her.

 

 

 

“I wanna play more with Miya-nee!” Hinata squealed excitedly needing no persuading on her friend's part. Licking her fingers as she finished off the last of her snacks, Hana hummed softly after hearing Noa, unsure of if she wanted to participate or not. She felt pretty full and kind of wanted to just relax now.

 

 

 

But It didn’t seem she would have the opportunity to decline as the blonde across from her made her way over, pulling the raven-haired child with her to the floor, Hinata promptly sitting next to them both as they made a triangle on the ground.

 

 

 

Plucking Miyako out of her little sister’s hands much to Hinata’s dismay, Noa moved her down to the floor in the center of the three of them. Now surrounded by younger girls, the older woman blushed profusely still feeling aroused after the heavy petting she had received from her younger sibling... as well as the droplets of spit that had made their way into her mouth...

 

 

 

She didn’t know this would happen when she agreed to this! This was too embarrassing! She wanted to cover up and hide in her tracksuit! But even that might not be enough. Between Noa pushing her into her panties, Hana letting her fondle her thighs, and her little sister's aggressive tonguing… she didn’t know if she wanted this to end or not…

 

 

 

Rubbing her chin as she thought about the best game they could all play, Noa’s usual cat-like smile spread across her face before she nodded. “Alright, I’ve got it! Let’s play Would you Rather! The rules are simple! Whatever we ask, has to be possible to do. And whatever the person picks they then have to do! Got it?”

 

 

 

Cheering happily, Hinata nodded, but Hana seemed less enthusiastic. She didn’t really like Truth or Dare, and this game sounded like just the daring part. She’d probably sit out if it got too weird for her. But surprisingly even Miyako was against it as she stood covering her chest and crotch with a flustered look over her face.

 

 

 

“M-Maybe this isn’t a g-good idea! C-Couldn’t you girl’s play something less… risky?” Having three gargantuan kids telling her what she can and can’t do didn’t bode well for safety… Especially if they didn’t understand how gentle they needed to be with her. Hinata surprisingly hadn’t been that rough with her kissing… Just very, VERY, aggressive… Could the same be said if they played this?

 

 

 

“Come on! It’ll be fun! Who wants to play?” Noa smirked raising her hand, Hinata’s immediately shooting up beside her. Staring at the two girls eager to play with her now diminished form, Miyako blushed before looking towards Hana, the younger girl staring blankly back down at her. ‘M-Maybe it won’t be s-so bad…’ If Hana played with her even a little… that might make this all worth it…

 

 

 

Looking back at Hinata, Noa nodded before staring down at Miyako in amusement. “All opposed to playing?” Watching the shrunken girl lift a timid hand, no other hands rose, not even Hana’s. Watching the little resistance left in the older woman leave her, Noa giggled before cheering happily.

 

 

 

“Then Would you Rather it is! I’ll go first! Miya-nee! Would you rather, get a kiss from me? Or from Hinata!” The blonde smiled cutely, giving her a wink. Sputtering as she grew flustered, Miyako was at a loss for words on what to say. Those were the same choices! She was only being forced to pick if it was someone she was related or too or not!

 

 

 

“I-I don’t want to pick either! At least give me different options!” Pouting that she wasn’t immediately chosen over the redhead’s little sister, Noa soon smirked before reaching down and plucking up the shrunken woman.

 

 

 

“Nope! All options are final! And because you didn’t pick one of them, now you have to do both!” The blonde proclaimed before bringing the smaller woman towards her face. Gawking at such an absurd rule, Miyako tried to dispute it, but she didn’t get the chance to as her face was pressed into Noa’s, the child gleefully kissing her as her index finger pressed on the back of the smaller girl’s head.

 

 

 

‘S-So s-soft…’ The younger girl’s lips were plush and inviting. It felt similar to how her sisters had been, but, the blonde had done something else in anticipation for this. There was a glossy residue coating the child’s tender skin. It was invisible, but the feeling of it pressing into her face made it all too apparent what it was. The same could be said for odor, as the scent of something fruity greeted her nostrils.

 

 

 

‘Is this, lip gloss…?’ Why, was she wearing that? Did she do it, because she knew she would be kissing her? Growing aroused from the pleasant aroma assaulting her, the shrunken woman was startled once more as she felt her face enveloped by something else. It was wet and spongy. Another smell accompanied it too. But, unlike the fruity cosmetic, it was more natural. She could taste, whatever it was the younger child had eaten that day, the previous meal she had devoured earlier still permeating her mouth.

 

 

 

Opening her own unconsciously as a foreign feeling of euphoria filled her, Miyako whimpered into the blonde's mouth as her saliva began to mix with the redheads. It left a sort of sour aftertaste in her mouth. But, with little time to process it any more, Miyako was released from her forceful kiss by Noa as the child pulled away panting softly, her usually pale cheeks now dusting over crimson.

 

 

 

‘Wow! That felt, really good!’ The blonde had kissed someone before. It had been an accident, but that still meant this wasn’t her first. It felt nice knowing that she had now gotten one from both Hinata and Miya-nee! She wanted to see what else they could do too! But first, it was time for, an indirect kiss with her crush.

 

 

 

“That was fun! Here you go Hinata!” The blonde chirped before thrusting the panting redhead towards her sibling. Beaming with joy at another chance to hold and fondle her older sibling, the snaggle-toothed child grinned before taking her sibling and bringing her towards her face.

 

 

 

Raising a weakening hand towards her little sister, Miyako tried to tell her to wait, but, she either hadn’t gotten her words out properly, or Hinata simply ignored them. Feeling the younger girl’s mouth crash into her face yet again, the older woman didn’t attempt to fight it this time as she felt her body relax into the overeager girl.

 

 

 

‘H-Hinata…’ She was always, so forceful! And now that she was the size of a toy… it made it all too apparent how powerless she was. The older woman, who could usually pick up and carry her sibling on her shoulders, was now helpless to whatever desires the affectionate child pushed onto her.

 

 

 

‘I-I shouldn’t… shouldn’t b-be… I can’t...’ Feeling the resistance she had put up in order not to do something she would later regret falling away, Miyako quivered as her hand moved towards her crotch. She… was getting turned on by this. The feeling of utter uselessness was becoming a greater aphrodisiac than the girl’s kissing her had been.

 

 

 

The feeling of Hinata’s tongue batting her face over and over… The sensation, of creeping saliva, forcefully being shoved down her throat and nostrils… The taste, of the redhead’s breakfast they had both, ate that day, still clinging to the insides of her mouth… Everything, just sort of worked together, to push her over the edge…

 

 

 

Stiffening in Hinata’s hands before she began to buck, Miyako cried out through muffling as she felt the sudden orgasm, she didn’t know had been building up escape her as she writhed in her younger siblings’ hands.

 

 

 

Feeling the kiss beginning to lesion before Hinata’s mouth parted from her face, Miyako remained frozen as her trembling jaw hung open, their shared spittle beginning to trail out of the older woman’s mouth and onto the younger girl’s fingers. ‘W-What… just… happened…?’ She felt… so good… It should feel wrong… but, she felt… so, happy…

 

 

 

Watching the interaction closely, a sly smile spread across Noa’s face as both Hinata and Hana stared at Miyako with interest. They had seen it too. The older woman had twitched around in her sibling’s hands before going limp. It was an odd sight to see. What had happened?

 

 

 

“You alright, Miya-nee? You look… kind of weird.” The blonde giggled. Feeling her senses beginning to return to her, the older woman opened and closed her mouth before staring up at Hinata, her little sister looking at her with a hint of worry now.

 

 

 

“Miya-neeee! Say something!!” Upon hearing her sister's voice, Miyako snapped out of the euphoric stupor she had been put in before she slowly started to nod. “I-I-I… I-I’m f-fine… That was… just, a lot to take in…” she panted.

 

 

 

Beaming happily, Noa nodded before looking back at her crush knowingly. Hinata had a very potent way of doing things. It was no surprise she wouldn’t hold back with the smaller girl considering how much she loved her.

 

 

 

“Alright, it’s your turn now Hinata-chan!” Noa chirped eagerly. She wanted to see how far they could take things with the shrunken redhead. And considering she pushed the older woman into her panties earlier, there was certainly a high bar to pass!

 

 

 

But, in the end, she had to have Hana be the one willing to do stuff to Miyako to have her plans come to fruition! She hadn’t given up on her goals! Hinata would be hers and Hana would be Miyako’s! It would be perfect, so long as everyone was on board for whatever came next.

 

 

 

Staring down at her older sibling thoughtfully, Hinata hummed before a broad grin split across her face. “Alright! Miya-nee! Would you rather I kiss you again, or if I hug you instead?” Looking at the redhead surprised, both Noa and Hana furrowed their brows in surprise. That wasn’t how you played the game…

 

 

 

“H-Hinata-chan! You can’t pick yourself for both choices!” Noa whined. She had to at least give the older woman an option to do something with someone else! Pouting as she was scolded for her choices, Hinata looked back at each of her friend's faces before she soured. She wanted her sister to pick her though!

 

 

 

Wondering what she could do to rig what her older sibling picked, Hinata looked Hana up and down before grinning once more. “Alright! Would you rather I kiss you again, or, would you rather have Hana sit on you!” Hinata laughed.

 

 

 

Growing wide-eyed, both Miyako and Hana gawked, before looking back at the younger redhead shocked. “W-W-WHAT?! WHY ME?!” Hana stammered out, pointing an accusatory finger at the smiling girl. Those choices were way too different! Plus, she didn’t want to sit on Miya-nee!

 

 

 

While the shock was there for Miyako as well, a different feeling was also present. It was all too familiar… Feeling her legs quivering, before something started to trickle down her thighs, the older woman blushed as the images of the raven-haired child’s panties came to mind…

 

 

 

‘U-Under her…’ She could be, under her butt… Raising a shaking hand before extending her finger towards Hana, a perverse smile spread across Miyako’s features. “I-I-I pick, H-Hana-chan!” Screaming *what* simultaneously, both Hinata and Hana looked at the shrunken woman horrified, though for different reasons than each other.

 

 

 

“But Miya-neeeee! You were supposed to pick me!!” Hinata cried pitifully. She wanted to keep kissing her tiny sister more! However, the redhead didn’t have long to complain as her older sibling was plucked out of her hands by Noa before the blonde moved her towards a petrified Hana, still staring in disbelief at what the older girl had said.

 

 

 

“Here you go, Hana! Make sure to be gentle with Miya-nee~.” Noa giggled. Glowering as she took the shrunken girl in her hands, Hana stared down at Miyako wondering if she should do this or not. The thought of sitting on the perverted redhead didn’t please her much. But, compared to what else she probably wanted, this might be her getting off light.

 

 

 

‘I guess I do owe her for all the sweets too…’ She always made her favorites without ever asking her what she liked. Though, that raised a few more questionable things the shrunken girl did. Staring down at the diminished redhead silently, the raven-haired child finally sighed before raising her butt slightly from under her legs.

 

 

 

“F-Fine… But I want more snacks after this!” Hana blushed. Watching in awe as her deepest fantasies began to come true, Miyako panted as she watched the shadow of the younger girl’s rear fall over her before she was greeted by the glorious sight of the child’s printed panties… And yet, she still found a way for it to bother her…

 

 

 

‘W-W-Why… Why did you have to have him on them…?’ Staring up at the mustached face of the child’s favorite mascot, Higero, Miyako whined momentarily for not getting to enjoy Hana’s rear as she had desperately wanted too before the younger girl dropped it on her!

 

 

 

Sitting down with her legs sliding out so her butt made full contact with the floor, and with the shrunken woman, Hana blushed as she felt the small lump beneath her flattened out. “S-She’ll be fine, right…?” While not fond of the older girl’s perverted antics… she didn’t want to harm their Miya-nee…

 

 

 

Shaking her hand dismissively, Noa giggled as she stared back at the bright face of her friend. “Yep! The shrinking process makes people durable for some reason! I don’t know why though. I guess others like to play rough when they shrink?” The blonde shrugged not particularly interested in the why so much as simply enjoying the fun the perks of it granted.

 

 

 

Feeling a bit better knowing she wasn’t unknowingly crushing the tiny girl, Hana leaned up slightly to give Miyako some air, before dropping her butt back down on her. ‘Heh…’ That… kind of felt fun… She wasn’t sure why though…

 

 

 

For Miyako, the feeling was mutual. Grunting from the immense weight bearing down on her, the redhead panted softly as her body heated up. She… couldn’t move… Not an inch… not even a muscle… The child atop her was completely dominating her without so much as even trying!

 

 

 

Wanting desperately to touch herself as her sister had done unknowingly before, Miyako whimper feeling her arousal through the roof right now. The smell around her… It was Hana’s! She loved it so much! She knew the raven-haired girl’s scent from the times she got close to her, but this was on a whole other level!

 

 

 

It was like the only air she could breathe reeked of Hana! Gasping abruptly as the weight on her body lifted, the diminished girl sucked in a deep breath before her hand moved towards her crotch, her priorities already clear to her. And thankfully, she made it just in time.

 

 

 

Feeling the immense weight of the child fall back onto her, pinning her hand into her lower lips, Miyako whimpered as her digits lightly wiggled. Some stimulation was better than none! But, Hana’s power over her, really made this all the better. She felt… so helpless… All because the younger girl was casually sitting on her…

 

 

 

Crying out abruptly as her chest flattened, the redhead’s hand was pushed harder into her crotch before the weight lessened… and then repeated. Feeling a rhythmic bouncing coming from the younger girl, Miyako gasped after each press down on her body as the weight of the child forced her hand down into her pleasuring herself. She couldn’t even move her hand away now if she wanted to!

 

 

 

She was, completely at her mercy…

 

 

 

Flexing her butt repeatedly, Hana hummed quietly to herself as she felt her body bouncing by her subtle movements. She could feel Miya-nee being repeatedly pushed against her panties when she did this. It felt, pleasant… She was unfamiliar with this feeling. But it wasn’t all that bad.

 

 

 

“Hey, hey! Don’t you think you’ve had long enough to enjoy Miya-nee?” Noa giggled startling Hana with her sudden statement. How long, had she been sitting on the older girl…? She had lost track of when she had placed her under her…

 

 

 

“Come oooooooonnnn! Give Miya-neee back!! I wanna play with her more!!” Hinata whined angrily. This was so much fun, but not when she didn’t get to play as well! Seeing the smug look coming from the blonde and the annoyed one from the redhead, Hana quietly nodded before raising her butt and reaching under her.

 

 

 

As she pulled out the older woman, however, a strange stickiness coated her finger as she brought Miyako in front of them. Staring down at her hand, and at the panting girl still trying to catch her breath, Hana’s eyes focused on where the adhesive substance had come from.

 

 

 

‘It’s coating Miya-nee’s hand and privates…’ It didn’t look like she had peed herself. Moving a finger down to the redhead’s crotch, the raven-haired girl poked her there before the shrunken woman cried out abruptly startling them all.

 

 

 

“M-Miya-nee?!” Noa stammered looking at the older woman with worry for the first time. Had they hurt her?! But as the blonde stared alongside her sister and friend… something became apparent to her. ‘She looks, embarrassed… not in pain…’ She was also now covering her privates with her hands.

 

 

 

Attempting to gather her bearing from yet another orgasm, this time at the hands of her crush, Miyako was red-faced and on the verge of crying. ‘I-I-I came, again…’ That one had been even better than what Hinata had done to her… Just how depraved… could she get…?

 

 

 

And now, Hana’s hands were coated in her excess juices, as the younger girl tried to determine what they were. ‘P-Please stop…’ She didn’t want to tell her… It was too humiliating! But, as she saw the raven-haired child bring her fingers towards her face, all color drained from the older woman’s face… She wasn’t, going to do what she thought she was… Was she…?

 

 

 

Sniffing, Hana’s brow furrowed as she tried to figure out what was on her fingertips. It had an odd smell, but it wasn’t pee. Doing the thing she normally did when an odd substance coated her hand, the child unconsciously brought it to her mouth, before her tongue came out.

 

 

 

Watching in horror, Miyako cupped her mouth as uncomfortable arousal began to come over her as she watched Hana licking her bodily fluids. ‘S-S-She d-did it! S-She just, t-t-tasted me!’ Watching it and knowing what the younger girl didn’t, had made all the difference. And unknown even to Miyako herself, it had caused the older woman, to feel turned on once more, as her hand gently started to finger herself.

 

 

 

While both Hana and Hinata stared at the strange fluids, Noa’s attention was focused on the older woman touching herself. She had felt, pleasant when she pressed the older girl into her panties earlier, and now Miyako was touching herself in the same place. This wasn’t a coincidence, and the younger girl was going to find out why, one way or another, as she filed this information away for later.

 

 

 

Rolling the glossy fluid around perplexed, Hana wondered just what it was she had tasted as she looked back down at Miyako, the redhead’s face now a few shades lighter than her hair. “Miya-nee… What are you doing?”

 

 

 

Stiffening as her breath hitched, the older woman paused her momentary touching as it dawned what she had just been doing. ‘O-Oh no…’ Pulling her hand back and covering herself once more, the shrunken girl blushed furiously, unable to meet the child’s gaze.

 

 

 

“I-I-I… I… Umm…” Whispering incoherent words and syllables, unsure of how to answer the one she lusted over, Miyako was soon left speechless, as Noa spoke up first, ending whatever weak response she could have given the larger child.

 

 

 

“She was just enjoying herself, weren’t you, Miya-nee~?” The blonde grinned cheekily; her answer was written all across the redhead’s face. Staring back at the smaller woman questioningly, Hana soon looked away as her attention moved back to her two friends, much to the tiny girl’s relief. She still couldn’t think of what to say to justify what she had been doing. Either knowingly or unconsciously.

 

 

 

“It’s my turn now, right?” Hana asked quietly, her eyes shifting back and forth from her friends to Miyako. Nodding back happily, Noa sat in anticipation for what the other girl would ask the older girl to do. She expected Hinata’s dares but she didn’t know what the introverted girl would pick.

 

 

 

Staring at Miyako in silence which left the smaller woman unnerved, Hana finally hummed before nodding slowly. “Alright… Miya-nee, would you rather keep playing this game… or stop playing, and cook some more sweets for us?”

 

 

 

A pin drop could be heard as silence fell over the room, Hana’s stoic face being the focus of everybody present before Noa finally broke the silence as she cried out. “WHAAAAAAAAAT?! W-Why would we stop playing?! We were just getting started! Pick something else!” The whole point was for the girls to play with their Miya-nee! Not have her do the normal stuff she did before she was shrunken!

 

 

 

Staring up at Hana with surprise, Miyako was silent as she looked into the azure eyes of the child. There was a hint of concern in them. Was, she doing this to give her an out, or was it for herself? Feeling her chest pounding as a warmth spread through her, the older woman wasn’t sure what to pick.

 

 

 

She wasn’t sure if Hana wanted to stop or not, but it was clear Noa and her sister didn’t want to. Would it be wrong if she said yes to the latter? But… If she did that… Then she wouldn’t get to enjoy this closeness anymore either…

 

 

 

Feeling her body warmed by the child’s touch, Miyako gulped as her answer came to her. It should have been an easy answer, but now it was like her logic was going out the window… ‘I really shouldn’t do this…’ But the chance, was just too good not to pass up… Even if it had been as embarrassing as it was up until now…

 

 

 

Licking her lips finally, as she found her voice for the first time since coming out from underneath the raven-haired girl’s bottom, Miyako looked up at Hana with a resounding look on her face. “I… I’d like to k-keep playing… B-B-But I can cook for you later! I promise…”

 

 

 

Staring back at the older woman with an indifferent expression, the shrunken redhead was unable to read the younger girl's face. Was, she upset? Happy? Disheartened? Hungry…? Finally, after about a minute of awkward silence from all the girls present, Hana closed her eyes before giving a single nod and lowering her hand back down to the ground.

 

 

 

“Alright.” As she was set down, a feeling of uncertainty came over the tiny woman as looked around at the towering girl’s surrounding her. Hopefully… she hadn’t made a mistake. That may have been her only way to get out of this perverse game she had been roped into. While she had wanted to not be a part of it before… After everything that had happened… she wasn’t sure what she wanted anymore…

 

 

 

Smiling coyly as the game she had set in motion continued after the surprise she hadn’t planned for, Noa sighed before staring back down at Miyako. This would be a good time to get some answers. She wanted to know a little more before she issued her next dares.

 

 

 

“Alright, Miya-nee~. Now that we finished a full round… Which of us did you like more when it came to our dares?” She had a hunch that she already knew what Miyako favored, but she wanted to be positive… before she took things farther than they already had.

 

 

 

Looking up at the blonde before her head swiveled to her sibling and Hana, Miyako blushed as her mind went back to being brought under the raven-haired girl’s rear end. ‘Even if I had to stare up at Higaro… the feeling was… wonderful…’ Blushing happily as she recalled the plush, plumpness to it, her face said enough for Noa as she watched Hana cringing from the look she was being given and the elated smile Miyako wore staring back at her.

 

 

 

“I guess you liked being sat on, huh?” The younger girl chirped. Nodding absentmindedly, Miyako soon paused before going stiff. She hadn’t meant to agree to that! Looking back at Noa before shaking her head in embarrassment, her stomach dropped upon seeing the smug look worn by the child. ‘Uh oh…’ This didn’t bode well…

 

 

 

“You were still supposed to pick me, Miya-nee!! I’ll sit on you next time instead!!” Hinata whined as she looked back at her older sister despairingly. She wanted to keep feeling her tiny older sister! Why didn’t she swap the choices so she would have been picked!

 

 

 

Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, the older woman was about to correct her younger sister before a hand shot out bringing her back into the air. “Alright! I think it’s time we continued our game, Miya-nee~.” Noa cooed before smirking at the smaller woman. She already knew what she wanted to do now.

 

 

 

Looking over to her crush in amusement, Noa tried to word this carefully. Either choice would get her what she wanted, so long as she said it right. “Okay! Miya-nee~, would you rather let us probe and touch every part of your body like a littledolly~? Or, would you rather like to go underneath someone’s butt again!” giggled the blonde.

 

 

 

Staring up at the child in surprise, Miyako was about to tell her she didn’t want to do either before she remembered what happened the last time, she had done that. ‘C-Crap! I bet she was planning on me saying that again!’ She was wearing that usual mischievous expression ever present on her face!

 

 

 

Biting her lower lip as she tried to figure out what to say, the older woman glanced around awkwardly before finally sighing. She couldn’t let one of the girls feel her up. They’d no doubt find out what she had been doing prior, and that would be an awkward conversation to have with three girls much younger than she was. Not to mention one of them being her little sister.

 

 

 

Groaning as she knew what she had to do, Miyako looked back at Noa disheartened before nodding. “I-I’ll let someone s-sit on me again…” Seeing the child’s grin widen, a sense of unease fell over the smaller woman. Did, she want her to pick that option?!

 

 

 

Smiling triumphantly, Noa nodded cheerfully before her gaze shifted from Miyako to her younger sibling. “Hey, Hinata-Chan! Do you want to do the honors~”? Growing wide-eyed, the smaller woman gulped as she saw heard her sister squeal in delight before nodding eagerly. ‘What did I just agree to…?’

 

 

 

Sitting up on her knee’s similar to how Hana had been, Hinata smiled before patting the spot beneath her. “No, not like that silly! Didn’t you hear what I asked Miya-nee? I asked her if she wanted to go under a butt! I never said the person would have clothes on when she did~. Take them off!” Noa cheered gleefully.

 

 

 

Feeling her stomach drop, Miyako sputtered before looking back at the child in shock. “W-W-WAIT! Y-YOU NEVER SAID THAT!” Giving the older woman a sugary sweet smile, the younger girl shrugged her shoulder before grinning viciously. “I never said they would have underwear on either~. You never asked!”

 

 

 

Gawking, Miyako looked at Hinata for support, but that had been a mistake as she saw an excited look on the younger redhead, her skirt and panties already around her ankles. ‘No, no, no, no, no!’ This was bad! She couldn’t control herself around these girls, and even her sister aroused her… Something like this would no doubt turn her on…

 

 

 

Watching as she was moved down to the ground, Miyako whimpered as a shadow fell over her. Gazing up breathlessly, the shrunken woman shivered as she saw her sister’s pale cheeks hanging over her… as well as her hairless neither’s and anus…

 

 

 

‘C-C-Cute…’ She… she shouldn’t, be thinking these things! It was so wrong and taboo on so many levels… But she knew she couldn’t help herself. Every time she took a bath with her sister, she usually sat her in her lap to avoid these thoughts… But now, with her flaunting them like this… there was simply no way she could resist…

 

 

 

Feeling the crushing weight on top of her before she could even blink, Miyako gasped as her little sister dropped her butt on her fully. She wasn’t holding back at all! Grunting as her breath came in strained, the smaller woman felt her nose curl at the smell. Her sibling's scent down here was overbearing!

 

 

 

She could feel her body being coated in wetness as the humid heat around her caused both girls to sweat profusely. She sometimes forgot just how active a child Hinata was. But that was well apparent now as the diminutive woman tried to gather her bearings.

 

 

 

Giggling as she saw her crush wiggling on the ground, Noa watched in amusement as Hinata rubbed her butt forward and back forcing her older sibling deeper into her crack. ‘I wonder if she knows how cute she looks when she does things like this~.’ She seems so innocent, but everything she did to Miyako said otherwise. Now if only she could get her to do these types of things with her instead…

 

 

 

Glancing over to Hana to gauge her reaction, the blonde wasn’t surprised to find her watching intently. While she may have not shown it right away, there was no doubt she liked playing with the tiny woman as much as they did. But it was still Hinata’s turn…

 

 

 

“Hey, Hinata! Make sure you give Miya-Nee air! Why don’t you lean forward, I have an idea!” Noa grinned. Smiling absentmindedly as she basked in the feeling of her sister being this close to her, the younger redhead finally registered what her friend said before doing as she was told.

 

 

 

“Huh? Like this?” Falling onto her hands and knees with her butt sticking up in the air, Noa gawked in shock as her crush’s naked rear suddenly raised in the air pointing towards her, Miyako still firmly lodged between her pale cheeks within them.

 

 

 

Blushing profusely for once, Noa licked her lips excitedly before she leaned forward. There was no way, she could resist her… Not with an opportunity like this presenting itself to her. Or more, with her crush presenting her ass invitingly.

 

 

 

“How is it, Miya-nee?” The blonde whispered, her voice all but hushed to anyone else but the older woman. Raising her head weakly as her body was crushed on both sides, Miyako panted softly as she tried to calm down. She had tasted her… Her little sister's sweat coated her mouth…

 

 

 

It had been involuntarily when Hinata started rubbing her in, but… the older woman’s mouth had been caught open at one point as she collected various bits of sweat and gunk that had gathered in her little sister’s panties at some point. It had been, so sudden… She had no time to react…

 

 

 

Rolling her tongue from the pungent taste, the shrunken girl shuddered as the urge to touch herself grew exponentially. ‘I-It’s so… humiliating…’ She was being used as an object… Damn it! Why did this keep turning her on so much! She felt… so happy like this… Happier than she had been previously… She didn’t know what to do…

 

 

 

“Why don’t you lick her? She’d like that you know~.” Growing ridged as she felt the hot breath of the younger girl now on her back, Miyako looked up slowly before craning her head, Noa’s face hovering over her with her usual smug expression on it. She… was serious…

 

 

 

Opening her mouth to speak, no words seemed to form… She didn’t know how to respond to a statement like that… What, was she supposed to do? She… she couldn’t do that… It, was wrong… All of this was wrong… She was just supposed to let them play with her like a toy… not be used like this!

 

 

 

Seeing the conflicted expression on the older woman’s face, Noa sighed before moving her finger up and pressing it on the redhead’s lower back. “Don’t think too hard about it. Hinata likes the attention from you… So, lick!” The Blonde insisted again, albeit, more forcefully, as she pushed down on the tiny woman. If she needed to be the one to get her to submit to her whims, then she’d gladly do it! If this was Hana instead of her sister… she wouldn’t have had to intervene…

 

 

 

Staring down at her sister’s pale flesh, Miyako blushed heavily as she laid in the middle of Hinata’s rear. Right above rested her anus, and down below her hairless snatch. And right here, she felt herself being poked and prodded to do as she was told… It felt like she was being ordered by Noa… And if that weren’t bad enough… The older woman felt the urge to obey her…

 

 

 

‘I-I can’t do it…’ She just couldn’t. But it wasn’t because of the act itself. It was the implication of it. If she gave in to what the younger girls wanted… No, what SHE wanted… Then there was no way she could ever go back. There were lines, that you just couldn’t cross…

 

 

 

Clenching her fists, Miyako whimpered before shaking her head. She, couldn’t do it. Even if it were Hana… she couldn’t do it. But, the voice behind her rang out once again, and filled her with a sense of unease, as the blonde child’s warm breath beat down on her body once more.

 

 

 

“If you won’t be honest with yourself Miya-nee, then I’ll help you~”. Hearing a faint giggle as the finger on her back pressed down harder, the shrunken woman was forced into her sister’s ass a little harder, before her body started to get dragged through it!

 

 

 

Crying out for Noa to stop as her face slid across Hinata’s sweaty crack, the older woman coughed and sputtered as her sibling’s salty fluids were forced into her mouth and up her nose before a horrendous scent entered her nostrils forcing the redhead to gag. What was this smell?!

 

 

 

But it became all too apparent, once the shrunken woman saw where she had ended up. Staring face to face with her little sister’s wrinkled flesh, Miyako’s stomach dropped. Her face was hanging over Hinata’s puckered anus…

 

 

 

The smell was foul… But it looked at least clean… on the outside that is. It didn’t take a genius to know what laid within. Craning her neck to look back up at Noa unsure of what was going on, the blonde's bubbly face met her gaze, before the younger girl stuck out her tongue, and licked upward deliberately. Growing pale, Miyako slowly began to shake her head.

 

 

 

‘N-N-No… No! This… This was disgusting! How could the younger girl expect her to do something like this?! Let alone to her sister! Grinning, Noa slowly shook her head before her finger moved off the smaller woman’s back… and instead aimed towards her head.

 

 

 

Attempting to turn away and yell at Noa to stop, the child was quicker, and soon a pressure formed on the back of the shrunken woman’s head, as the younger girl’s finger shoved her face downward. “N-NOA?! S-STO- “Crying out in muffled screams, immediately Miyako regretted opening her mouth as Hinata’s sweaty flesh entered her mouth.

 

 

 

Sputtering and thrashing in an attempt to remove her face from her sister’s anus, the pressure on the back of her head increased, until darkness enveloped her vision… and the vile odor from before, became all she could smell as her head went up her little sister’s butt.

 

 

 

“Ahhh! M-Miya-nee!!?” Hinata cried out in surprise as she turned her head to look back at her rear in surprise. “Does it feel good Hinata-Chan? Miya-nee’s kissing you!” Noa smiled coyly, her finger beginning to twist as she shoved the smaller woman’s head in deeper. She was now up to her neck!

 

 

 

Humming softly as an unfamiliar feeling fell over her, Hinata blushed faintly before moaning. “M-Miya-nee… It feels weird… But I like it because it’s you…” The redhead muttered softly, her anus clenching up unconsciously almost as if she were trying to hug her older sister back.

 

 

 

Biting her bottom lip as she saw her crush moaning and wiggling her ass back and forth, Noa felt heat swell up inside her from the sight. ‘S-S-So c-cute!’ Miyako didn’t know how fortunate she was to have a sister like Hinata! If the roles were reversed… she would have gladly licked and kissed the younger girl as if her life depended on it! She felt a little jealous now…

 

 

 

Pouting, Noa glanced back at Miyako as her body wiggled around franticly, her hands sinking into her siblings’ supple flesh as she tried to pry her head free. ‘Fortunate indeed…’ But she needed to make her see that. Luckily, she had remembered something from their earlier activities that might prove helpful. She just needed their Miya-nee to act a little more, reciprocatively to their fun and games~.

 

 

 

Leaning her head down and pinching the smaller woman’s stomach between her finger and thumb, Noa grinned as she raised Miyako’s waist so she could see the smaller woman’s crotch. She was dripping stuff out of her privates again. And the younger girl had a hunch it was because she liked these kinds of games. Now just happened to be the time to prove her hunch true or not.

 

 

 

‘Too hot! C-Can’t breathe!’ How could Noa have done this to her! Grunting as a foul smell permeated her nose, Miyako blushed furiously as she pushed her hands against her little sister's rear in an attempt to pry her head free. However, it proved rather fruitless, as her fingers sunk into the child’s plump skin. She didn’t feel like she had moved even an inch!

 

 

 

Hearing gurgling noises around her as well as what sounded like Hinata moaning outside of her anus, the older woman blushed unsure of what to do. This was humiliating beyond belief! But something soon happened that drew the distraught redhead’s attention.

 

 

 

Feeling her hips being pinched from outside of her smelly prison, Miyako grunted a bit as her body was raised. ‘Is she pulling me out?’ Wondering for a moment what was going on, a jolt of pleasure suddenly shot through the redhead before her eyes widened. ‘N-N-No…’

 

 

 

Crying out loudly as something both hot and wet touched her crotch before rubbing against her exposed quim, Miyako wailed as she tried to kick frantically at what had just touched her, before feeling her legs pried open…

 

 

 

Enjoying the sounds Hinata made as well as the struggles her older sister was putting up, Noa giggled in amusement as her tongue came out again, before she ran it up the length of the older woman’s crotch. She had just started to lick her there, and it was already driving Miya-nee mad!

 

 

 

‘The taste is weird… but, I kind of like it!’ The blonde didn’t know what was coming out of the shrunken girl, but it wasn’t pee. And after seeing Hana do the same without any issues, Noa figured it would be fine if she tried tasting the older girl too.

 

 

 

Each lick though seemed to cause more movement from the diminutive woman, as well as more of the clear fluid coming out of her. It seemed like it was making her happy at least. Though she couldn’t say for certain if that was the case or not until she got the chance to ask her… After she had her fun~.

 

 

 

Looking over to Hana momentarily, the raven-haired child watched in silence as her eyes peered from Hinata to the blonde as she kept a neutral expression on her features. “Want a taste?” Noa grinned before pointing to the twitching older woman who was still head bound inside of her little sister’s ass.

 

 

 

Grimacing a bit not wanting to get her face that close to someone else’s butt, Hana shook her head, but continued to watch none the less. It seemed like; her friends were having fun. And maybe so was Miya-nee…

 

 

 

Giving the smaller woman another tentative lick, Noa grinned as she saw the redhead beginning to move her hips forward and into her tongue. She was right, she did like it! Grinning now, the blonde moved her lips around the shrunken girl before going back to her licking, enjoying the odd but captivating taste she was experiencing… as well as the wonderful sounds Hinata kept making~.

 

 

 

Panting as her little sister’s pungent air filled her lungs, Miyako blushed furiously as she was humiliated by the younger girls around her. ‘I-I can’t believe things turned out like this!’ With her head shoved up her sister's butt, and getting eaten out by a kid who didn’t even know what she was doing was wrong!

 

 

 

Moaning again as the licks continued to increase, the smaller woman whimpered as she felt her excitement rising. She liked this… This feeling of utter, helplessness! The humiliation… It was so, demeaning… Why, was she like this?

 

 

 

She hated that she was… But loved how it made her feel! Feeling the slimy wetness of what had to be Noa’s mouth wrap around her waist, a comfortable, albeit sticky, warmth surrounded her up to the redhead’s navel as she was sucked on fully.

 

 

 

‘P-Please… stop… you need, to stop!’ But she didn’t want her to… She could beg and ask the girls not to do stuff like this to her… But, she knew, that she enjoyed it. At least, a part of her did. She had the option to walk away… and she didn’t take it. And now, the mischievous blonde who had gotten her into this mess was taking full advantage of her submissiveness…

 

 

 

‘I-I’m… pathetic…’ Not to mention depraved. She felt her morals slipping, bit by bit. At first, a kiss from her sister. Then to fully touching the younger girls’ bodies. And now… Now actively engaging in sexual acts with them! Her mother would be horrified if she saw her like this now… Not to mention society as a whole…

 

 

 

But that didn’t stop the girls at all. They seemed to like doing stuff to her too. Would, it be so wrong, to let them keep playing with her? Would it be her fault, if this went further than it ever should have been permitted to? Just how far, could she go still, before the line that shouldn’t have been crossed, was erased?

 

 

 

Wanting to know the answer to these questions, Miyako was soon brought out of her thoughts, as the pleasant licking, turned suckling, became fiercer. Whimpering as she humped the younger girl’s tongue, the redheaded woman didn’t care too much at this point. She couldn’t see anything, and smelled only her little sister's pungent rear… There was no point to not try to enjoy what little she could right now.

 

 

 

And after being brought out of her touching session from before… She needed this. Crying out loudly as she felt her orgasm approaching, Miyako felt her face flush as she mewed in pleasure. She didn’t care… They didn’t care… She just, wanted, to cum!

 

 

 

Moving her lips back and forth as she sucked on the older woman’s torso, Noa murmured to herself softly as she tasted the odd flavors of the older woman. She was a bit salty, but there was something else on the tip of her tongue. A lot of something.

 

 

 

Peering between her eyes as she stared down at the upper half of Miyako, the blonde watched her groping her self rapidly, before, she suddenly fell limp. Tasting more of the strange flavor now littering her mouth, the blonde wondered what had happened as she continued to lick, but, Hinata’s voice soon brought her out of her thoughts.

 

 

 

“M-Miya-neeee! I gotta… I gotta…” The younger redhead panted out softly, before closing her eyes and grunting weakly. Wondering what was happening as Miyako began to flail suddenly, the blonde’s question was soon answered as the shrunken woman’s head suddenly popped out of her little sister’s anus… along with a sound that followed her.

 

 

 

 

 

*Pfffffft~*

 

 

 

 

 

Pulling back in surprise as she watched Hinata sighing with relief, Noa burst into a fit of laughter as the shrunken woman that had been hanging between her lips fell limply into her lap. Her sister had just farted on her!

 

 

 

Watching the spectacle in silence, Hana’s brow rose as she saw Noa giggling jovially, and Hinata sighing in what looked like bliss. Miyako, just looked beaten, as she laid on the larger child’s thighs groggily, a deflated expression present across her features. “We should probably take a bath soon… I think Miya-nee needs one now after that dare…” Hana muttered, already standing up and making her way to her friends’ bathroom.

 

 

 

She had planned to spend the night anyway, so they might as well get it done now, considering the state everyone now found themselves in. Plus, it would be good for the smaller woman. Touching someone’s butt still seemed gross to her.

 

 

 

Watching her raven-haired friend get up and leave, Noa soon pouted. She wanted to keep playing their game. It was only just getting good! But, upon seeing the exhausted state Miyako was in after being gassed point blank, the child thought better than trying to push it.

 

 

 

‘I guess that did make her tired…’ But she learned some new things at least. The smaller woman enjoyed being played with. And whatever happened when you touched her privates made her happy.

 

 

 

Moving a tentative hand beneath her dress, the blonde hummed softly as she rubbed her panties. It felt, odd but pleasant. Though she liked the feeling more when she pressed the redhead into them earlier. She might need to try that again when she got the opportunity to. But for now, she could get some reprieve.

 

 

 

“Come on Hinata-Chan~. Let’s go get changed and join Hana.” Noa chirped, her hands already scooping up the groaning Miyako before she began to make her way to her younger friend’s bathroom. Rubbing her rear sorely, the shivering girl nodded before standing up and letting her lowered clothes fall off her. There was no point in putting them back on just to have them removed again.

 

 

 

Following along behind her friends, the redhead soon grew eager once more, to spend time again with her beloved older sibling.

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

‘This is kind of nice…’

 

 

 

It was hard to imagine, all the wonderful feelings she could experience when she was as small as she was…

 

 

 

 

 

Floating on her back after having regained some of her consciousness, her little sister's foul gas still permeating her lungs after breathing it in for so long, Miyako laid supine atop the bathwater she was sharing with her little sister and her friends. All three girls were talking, and it seemed some of the focus of their conversation drifted to school and not on her.

 

 

 

This worked well for the redhead though, since she was still too exhausted from all the stimulation her body had received that day. ‘T-Three times…’ She came, three times… Each one, felt better than the last… And it was all because she had been shrunken down and used as a toy for children…

 

 

 

It should have caused the same feelings she had been feeling earlier, but… The notion of becoming a plaything for her little sister and her friends… didn’t seem that bad anymore. In the end, she kind of liked it. It felt good, to be touched by everyone there. To be cradled in their hands, with them all wanting to do stuff to her. There was a certain desire, to be felt needed that this unique experience had provided her.

 

 

 

‘Especially Hana-chan!’ When she had been held in the child’s hands, it felt so tender! It was the opposite of how she usually acted when she was bigger. And when she had sat on her! Quivering as her body dipped a little beneath the warm bath water, Miyako tried to control her breathing to not sink… again.

 

 

 

The orgasms that were provided, had been wonderful~. Even, when she was used by her sister… a part of her still liked the closeness. She would have proffered it if Hana had been the one who's butt, she had been pressed into… But that might happen with time if she chose to keep letting the girls play with her like this.

 

 

 

And there lied the issue at hand. For as much as her mind told her she needed to change back so things could go back to normal, the redhead for the life of her… couldn’t figure out a reason why she wanted to…

 

 

 

She had more stimulation and closeness with the angels who swarmed around her today than she had any other day before this. Her only hobbies that could be hindered were her baking and her cosplay designing. But, the trade-off was unlimited access to the girls who seemingly loved every minute of playing with her. Including, Hana…

 

 

 

Tilting her head, a bit as her cheek was kissed by the steamy waters, Miyako blushed as she saw the raven-haired girl talking with her sister with a stoic face as usual. She was just, so, very cute… And the thought of her being able to be closer with her… was enough to push the older woman over the edge all over again! She just didn’t know what to do…

 

 

 

Feeling the water around her suddenly ripple before it began to shake, the older woman blinked in surprise before watching as a pair of pale fingers suddenly surrounded her bringing her airborne. Flipping over from her back and looking up, Miyako’s eyes met with Noa’s as the blonde smirked down at her.

 

 

 

“Enjoying the bath Miya-nee~? It feels better when you’re tiny, doesn’t it?” Blushing, unsure of what to say now, the smaller woman silently nodded, afraid her voice would crack if she tried to speak. All of the things the younger girl had said had come true. But, to an extent, she didn’t think possible.

 

 

 

Feeling something touch her from beneath the water in the younger girl's hands, Miyako’s breath hitched before she whimpered softly. Gazing down, the older woman could see the blonde's middle finger poking up as it wiggled between her legs.

 

 

 

“I know your secret, Miya-nee~. You like this, right? We can do lots of stuff like this to you while your tiny~.” Noa whispered, her voice so soft even the redhead could barely hear it over the sound of running water.

 

 

 

Gulping as an apprehensive feeling washed over her, Miyako gazed up at the smirking child’s face but said nothing. She was right after all. And what little sensibility she had left told her not to reveal that. But it didn’t matter in the end, as a soft moan escaped her mouth once Noa poked her a bit more forcefully.

 

 

 

Grinning from ear to ear, the blonde’s verdant eyes shifted away from Miyako, before gazing at Hana who was talking to Hinata about their class assignment for tomorrow. They were so absentminded sometimes~. Here was a perfectly miniaturized Miya-nee they all adored, just ready to be played with, and they didn’t want to capitalize on it!

 

 

 

Sighing, the younger girl shook her head before her smile returned. “Between you and me, I had a lot of fun earlier with you and Hinata-Chan~. And now that I know you like it when someone touches you in your privates, I’ll make sure we do that more from now on~.” Noa winked.

 

 

 

Covering her face with her hands in an attempt to hide her shame, her reaction only earned her a chortle from the playful girl. As the last of the water, she had been in drained out of the younger girl’s hands, Miyako now sat in the child’s palms as her fingers poked and rubbed the smaller woman’s quim curiously.

 

 

 

“I bet you wish Hana-chan would do this to you, right? I can think of a few ways she can if you ask me to help you~.” Noa whispered once more, her eyes shifting back to the raven-haired girl. Feeling like she was being whispered alluring promises, Miyako gulped once more as her hand began to creep down past her navel joining the blonde’s finger.

 

 

 

“All I need is a little time to, persuade her, and she’ll be eager to touch you like I am now~. She already enjoyed holding you earlier, and even sitting on you! Just imagine staying like this… And letting us all play with you from now on~. What do you say, Miya-nee~?” Noa smirked.

 

 

 

Panting softly as her enjoyment rose from the playful touches, she knew was intentional this time, Miyako was at a loss for words. The offer was ever so tempting… But, what would she be giving up in the end?

 

 

 

A life of solitude… Her anxieties about meeting people… Family drama… That would probably never end actually. She liked making clothes and cooking, but… nothing was saying she couldn’t still do that if she were tiny like this. It might be harder, but… it meant the girls could assist her if she asked them to…

 

 

 

All and all… The option didn’t sound, terrible. Just different. But… gaining the affection of the angel her little sister had brought to her, sounded worth anything she could give up… Bucking her hips gently into Noa’s finger as she was toyed with in front of the other two oblivious girls, Miyako panted softly before nodding her head. She liked this… This feeling…

 

 

 

Being played with by someone else… Being used as a toy… Being overpowered and unable to fight back… These things should normally scare you… But, it didn’t. It just excited her! And, since Noa knew that now… Her little sister would surely find out… and then, Hana too… It was just, a matter of time till things became, natural, and she knew it…

 

 

 

“Y-Yes… I… I want to… Want to stay…” Miyako whimpered out, surprised the words even formed at all. Smiling down at the older woman knowingly, Noa nodded before looking back to Hana one last time. “Here’s a taste of what’s to come, Miya-nee~.” Noa chirped before moving her hands towards the Raven-haired girl.

 

 

 

“Hana-Chan~! Why don’t you hold Miya-nee for a little? Hinata-chan and I got to play with her more than you did, and she’s really tired.” The Blonde murmured sweetly. Blinking in surprise as Miyako was all but forced into her hands, the startled child frowned before looking down at the smaller woman. She was panting a lot and her face was flushed red again.

 

 

 

Giving a quizzical look at Noa as she tried to calm Hinata down since she didn’t get to hold her big sister, the stoic child sighed before leaning back into the tub and gently cradling the tiny woman in her palms. “Fine… Just relax then, and don’t do anything weird please…”

 

 

 

Panting softly as she heard the angel's voice, Miyako nodded timidly before laying back into the younger girl’s tender palms. ‘S-S-So s-soft!’ She was so gentle with her, it felt like pure bliss! Hearing a whimpering sigh escape the tiny woman’s mouth, Hana gave her a questioning look, before sighing once more.

 

 

 

“Can I ask you something, Miya-nee?” Gazing up weakly, her hand slowly moving away from her crotch after the teasing she had received from Noa earlier, Miyako slowly nodded. She sounded, serious all of a sudden and less exasperated.

 

 

 

“U-Umm… S-Sure, Hana-chan. What is it?” Watching the other pair of girls get out of the bath as they moved to the shower next to them, the raven-haired child stared back down at the tiny woman as she sized her up.

 

 

 

“Was this idea to shrink your idea or someone else’s? And do you like the stuff we were doing to you before?” She had a hunch Noa was to blame for all of this, but when the older woman didn’t take the opportunity to stop when she gave it to her, the stoic girl was second-guessing herself.

 

 

 

Growing silent momentarily, Miyako slowly began to shake her head. “N-No… This wasn’t my idea. To be honest, I didn’t think this was even possible until Noa-chan showed me it was. But… After doing it… I… I think I do like being like this. It feels nice, being with you all like this.” Miyako blushed, her stutters coming out less and less during their casual conversation.

 

 

 

Nodding in understanding, Hana leaned her head back and sighed once more. “Can you still bake when you’re this small…?” Blinking in surprise, Miyako looked up at the somewhat crestfallen looking child before she frowned herself. “To be honest, I don’t know. I’ll need a pair of hands in the kitchen to help me, but I can still assist whoever’s with me in making stuff. W-Why?”

 

 

 

Blushing faintly, the steamy water being almost enough to obscure it, Hana said nothing for a long moment, before one eye cracked open, and shifted down to the questioning woman resting against her navel. “I suppose, I like you this small… And if you can still bake me, sweets… then I don’t mind you being like this…” She muttered, before closing her eyes and going back to relaxing.

 

 

 

Shivering as her body began to form goosebumps from her words, Miyako blushed fully before a small smile fell over her face. Noa had been right. Hana did like her like this… And hearing it said from her, made this whole experience worth it to her in the end.

 

 

 

Leaning into the child’s belly as she rested in the warm water with her, Miyako sighed contently, not wanting to be anywhere else but right here.

 

 

 

Laying with her angel, after hearing her proclamation, was more than enough for the shrunken woman.

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe one day, she could get as personal with Hana as she did with Hinata and Noa…

 

 

 

One day…

 

 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Epilogue

 

 

 

‘Things changed after the day I shrunk down. The group dynamic of the girls I watched was drastically different. In the end, they started watching me. Sometimes taking turns, and other times altogether. I was surprised at first, how easy it was to adapt to this new life… but, I don’t think I’d change it any…

 

 

 

My mom was the one person who I thought would take issue with me being like this, but to my shock… horror… and slight dismay… She didn’t have any problems with this arrangement. She was happy I was doing something *productive* with my life like this since the girls told her I was playing with them, helping them with homework, and just spending time in general with them. Even Noa-Chan and Hana-Chan’s mothers agreed this was for the best…

 

 

 

It made me sad in a way, that I was so easily forgotten by them… But, with the younger girl’s I previously looked after, now looking after me… I can’t complain! I get to spend lots of time with them all… and even Hana- chan’s become closer to me… I don’t know, how I’ve become so blessed…

 

 

 

Though thanks to Noa-Chan… things have gotten a bit more, perverse then they had been before. The playful touches and pokes turned into groping and group learning as they played with my body. I become their toy though after all… And I guess I’m living up to that now…

 

 

 

Things might have become weird, but… the pleasure they give me, and I’ve slowly begun to reciprocate, has been a thing of wonder. I’ve never felt closer to others than I do now, so I can’t say I’m unhappy like this. Even Hana- chan’s become more affectionate as of late. And the nights I get to spend cuddled against her as she sleeps, have become some of my favorite.

 

 

 

These girls have become my angels, and with them here right now, playing with me as I wonder how I’m this blessed, I feel, content. I hope this feeling never ends, and that I get to experience even more, as time goes on… ‘

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued?

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and tell me what you think! 

 

See ya later~