- Text Size +


The wizards prediction that the barbaric people of the Vangoth Forests would be slaughtered was not entirely correct. As a loosely organized society of different nomadic ork, elf, goblin and fairy tribes there was not much for Setsuko to crush. In fact, she assumed she was simply crossing a vibrant green section of the landscape and nothing more. Occasionally she searched for a city, temple, or other wide spread civilization but was disappointed when no such thing ever caught her eye. The locals cast their gazes far up the twin pillars of Setsuko’s toned legs, stretching far into the atmosphere and making the enormous trees they used for shelter appear microscopic. However they were spared the same cruel fate that had befallen Sartán.


From here the Empress simply kept moving west. She surmised she would eventually cause enough damage to this land that any survivors would be forced to surrender long before her armies arrived. Her stroll took her within leagues of the Imperium of Mithras, the most magically attuned nation in all the west. Their ruler, the great elven Sorcerer Zireael summoned his personal mages aided by the high wizards sent by his longtime rival Magister Gideon Calamus.


It pained Ziraeal to degrade himself by accepting Gideon’s aid, but changed his tune shortly after feeling the tremors from the giant’s approach several hundred miles away. Mithras would need all the help they could get while the scholars researched methods to combat this terrifying threat.


Setsuko for the first time since arriving in the west paused, raising an eyebrow as the expanse of territory lining the edge of the forest she had just crossed began to pulsate with magical energy. A great barrier separating the forest which had historically kept all threats safely away from Mithras blocked her path. The wizards knew that there were limits to the barriers height, as it only formed a large spectral dome above the Imperium.It was a feat of thousands of wizards pooling their resources together over the course of many millennia, forming the largest magical barrier in the known universe as far as the west knew. Dozens of miles across around their land.


Setsuko chuckled. 


“Surely you do not expect that to save you?” She asked aloud. To Zireael’s terror her booming, thunderous voice was enough to test the barriers defense in its entirety. With just her voice the barriers rippled visibly, as if experiencing an awful storm. 


Many million Mithrans murmured to themselves from all across the Imperium, even those too far away to see the source of what was assaulting their arcane shield. Bright blue lights cracked from her voice, punctuated by further rips generated by her laughter. The barrier itself rose just high enough to rival Setsuko’s big toe, an impressive feat considering everything else thus far had been barely visible dust and gravel. Ziraeal and his wizards were a logical, secular society, but even they prayed for the gods' mercy when the intruder began to raise her foot off the ground and brought it over the shield. The mass expanse of her foot stretched for literal miles, with the fractured remains of many small kingdoms and fiefs adorning it. The spiral patterns of her wrinkled soles were literal valleys, each perfectly visible to the tiny, scared citizens. 


Jory was one of those many frightened Imperium citizens. Previously he had been sitting comfortably on the porch to his farmstead. There had been no work for him to do that morning and he decided to spend his day relaxing while watching the fields of wheat rustle in the breeze when ‘she’ arrived. It was difficult to describe the invader as a person considering her godly size and foreign facial features, but her shape was certainly that of a woman. She was so large that her porcelain skin was tinted sky blue by the atmosphere. Although she seemed to be right on top of him, her feet were still many miles away in the savage forests. By some stroke of horrible fate his farmstead seemed to be in her direct trajectory, and no amount of running could possibly save him even if he were to gallop away on his fastest steed.

 

The goddess reached the edge of Mithras, his homeland, and laughed with the sound of many lightning strikes. With her foot raised directly above him and a ‘swoosh’ from the wind generated by her about to take a step, Jory fell to his knees and waited patiently for his end. Then he heard the loudest noise he had ever experienced, mercifully it lasted only moments. His wails were deafened by the crashing of trees, mountains, castles and villages splintering into tiny pieces. Setsuko would never hear it, nor the screams of any of the other many thousand people beneath her sole. Jory opened his eyes to see the foot which now made up his entire sky began to rise and lilt away.


His farmstead had been surrounded on all sides beneath the muggy cavern formed underneath Setsuko’s toes, which each stretched higher than the tallest pillars in Mithras capital city. It departed as she stepped away, revealing the devastation wrought beneath her footprint. From the ball of her foot to the heel, all was reduced to gravel. Much of his farmstead with the exception of his house gone. While he still had his life, Jory’s life was ruined. All he had ever worked for was gone, he was left deaf, and abandoned in the center of this new desert.


If not for the visual indicator Setsuko would have never known a magical barrier was ever erected. She had anticipated to feel perhaps a slight resistance when she smashed her foot down into Mithras, but instead it proved no match for her impossible weight. In the narrow second between her destroying it and opening up Mithras for the first time once the city had been founded, Ziraeal teleported a few miles further west to the safety of a watchtower atop a hill. He and the wizards fast enough to do so watched as the city of Karth they had made their forward base in was destroyed. 






A few healers present in the watchtower reeled in agony as they felt many lives suddenly ending, sending ripples throughout their psyche which was deeply woven with life force. It had been painful earlier, but so close it was almost unbearable.


“With me! We must drive her away while the citizens retreat!” Ziraeal rallied, his eyes aflame with purple arcane fire as he began to summon a powerful spell. Shocked but still strong enough to follow orders his peers followed suit. Soon with their combined chanting and efforts the war mages conjured a spell normally forbidden by most due to its purely destructive nature. A powerful thunderstorm now ripped through the lower atmosphere of Mithras, shrouding the land in darkness. 


Ziraeal held his arms outstretched to will the magical confluence of purple lightning and black clouds forwards toward Setsuko, who was cruelly grinding her foot into the desecrated remains of Karth. She noticed the sudden arrival of a thunderstorm which floated slowly towards her ankles. By the purple blasts of lightning she immediately knew it was magic, most likely cast by the wizards of this land to try fending her off. 


If she so wished it would be hardly an issue to simply move her foot out of the way. But she was curious to see what damage the storm could really do as it steadily flowed towards her rightmost foot. 


An unnaturally powerful storm, it leveled pretty much everything it came into contact with on its way towards Setsuko. Caravans of fleeing civilians streaming from Karth and the surrounding provinces were vaporized by bolts of amethyst electricity which indiscriminately struck everything beneath the cloud. When it finally reached Setsuko, she burst out in laughter yet again as a small static shock as if one of her sisters had rubbed her feet along a rug then touched her skin was all she could feel from the mightiest spell available to the western wizards. 


Pulling away she got on her hands and knees, with her feet digging a deadly path through the expansive forests right behind her, a warning to the inhabitants of Vangoth that despite her being unable to see them they were not going to get out of this without suffering a few losses. With the storm cloud directly in front of her Setsuko opened her mouth up and began to inhale.


Ziraeal could feel the wind picking up before a deadly gust with a force he could hardly imagine ripped the watchtower from the hill. He and his mages flew through the air in a blur, along with the storm cloud they had summoned. Setsuko sucked in as much air as she could, drawing thousands of buildings, people, as well as the entire thunderstorm into her mouth. Quickly she swallowed, with what little gaseous vapors that could still exist in the swampy conditions of her maw quickly washing Ziraeal and his country down her throat. 


Attempts to teleport away were snuffed out, either from the shock of being drawn into the wide cavernous mouth so quickly, or because summoning the storm had drained the mages of their power. Zireael would never know the fate that awaited the world, or his peers as the thunderstorm ripped him and many others apart right before it could dissolve fully in her mouth. Setsuko swallowed the buildings whole, before burping cutely to expel a few purplish hued storm clouds from between her lips. Crackling arcane streaks of electricity teased her lips pleasantly, before vanishing.


In her preparation for the invasion she was told of this land; Mithras. Home to fearsome mages, wizards and warlocks who posed arguably the greatest threat to her invasion plans. Which meant, it would take the most time to trample into submission.


She clicked her tongue in disapproval. To attack her with such weak magic as if she was some common vagabond was an insult. Kyojin had long since mastered the arcane arts, and she was no exception. The Empress was tempted to simply snap her fingers and ignite the entire country in a bright red inferno of fire and ash… that would send a message to the remaining nations. But it seemed so impersonal. She wanted the end of Mithras and its people to be remembered in the most lewd of ways.


Silas, a divination professor at a local magical conclave did not bother running away from the looming woman like most of his fellow instructors or students. He had already foreseen what was to come, and was strangely at peace with it. The diviner wanted to be a part of it, a part of her, really. Many felt the ground beginning to rumble again and assumed it was the work of the giant beginning to move again. Instead it was the shifting of the earth as Setsuko waggled her fingers and cast a spell of her own. A simple earth shaping spell practically every noblewoman in Kyojin knew, although hers was refined to perfection for a very specific purpose. 


Billions of tons worth of rock and dirt began to rise from the center of Mithras’ sprawling countryside, one heavy laden with citizens fleeing desperately. The rock deformed and smoothened, sticking out of the ground many thousand feet. Curiously brought some to look back at the now raised cylinder of land, which some almost immediately recognized as having the shape of a certain sex toy that was several miles tall. Grinning from ear to ear, Setsuko pulled as much of the land towards the shaft of her new favorite landmark. 


Fleeing mages and sorcerers found themselves caught in her telekinetic grasp, back towards the shaft of her creation which stuck up vertically off the ground. Even their most fervent attempt at dispelling her magic proved pointless, as her raw arcane power was simply overwhelming. 


Setsuko had to be gentle with the little things, to ensure she did not rip them apart. Eventually she was satisfied; as millions of Mithras’ citizens, the entire population of the country, was stuck firmly against the rocky expanse of the dildo. 


The diviner Silas remained calm, and slightly aroused by the ordeal. He knew what was to come. Around him stuck firmly to the unyielding stone that had previously been his homeland were hundreds of other tightly packed citizens, who screamed out in terror. It was a poor day to be afraid of heights, as now all of them were restrained several miles in the sky. Setsuko parted the layers of her robe to reveal her womanhood to all Mithras, and indeed much of the world. The surviving citizens of the Vangoth forests were treated to an awe inspiring view as she began to descend directly on top of the now deformed magocracy.


She purred in pleasure, a loud reverberating thunder that was heard across the entire continent. The tip of Mithras, now a toy meant to serve her, penetrated her slit as she lowered herself further. Millions of tiny bodies exploded from the friction, popped against the interior of her vaginal walls. Others however were saved by the lubricant of her precum sliding over them to create a thin protective film. 


While others did naught but struggle against the invader’s sexual advances, Silas squeezed as much enjoyment as possible from the ordeal. Despite being magically glued to the shaft of the dildo, he could still move his arms and used the opportunity to part his robes. He let out a groan of pleasure that sounded quite out of place alongside the screams of those around him, as the surprisingly pliable wall of Setsuko’s pussy descended at a rapid pace, rubbing down on his erection the entire time. 


Fat drops of her gooey nectar fell onto what remaining homes were left at the base of the giant sized dildo, crushing them and the few inhabitants left into paste. The last thing one fief fortunate enough to have been spared earlier, was her gigantic butt descending faster than anything her size should be able to achieve. It slammed into the countryside with a sickening crunch, as if the sky were falling on top of their meaningless lives. Her legs extended for many miles to encircle the country and scratch the edge of another, with her toes razing many cities as she curled them in pleasure. 


Desperate to demonstrate her insatiable lust for the millions of her victims, Setsuko began to bounce up and down on her toy, each time she reached a crescendo breaking the sound barrier as she gathered up momentum. The wiggling of her immense hips when she returned to the bottom was hellish for the people stuck at the base, who found themselves ground to dust or drowning in the waterfalls of cum streaming down the shaft. With each thrust her pussy ground against the horizontal cities she had trapped on the shaft, from the frenulum to the lowest regions. The greatest prizes were the once majestic mage towers and research institutions, with glistening marble walls and brightly colored tapestries. They were chock full of people she thought, and gyrated her hips slightly before repositioning to slide down on them too. Most of the time the structures collapsed even before her womanhood made contact, as the iron cables-like pubic hairs smashed through people and buildings alike before the remainder was crushed by the overwhelming weight.


Biting her lip, she could feel what she had desired since beginning this entire ordeal. Thousands of tiny bodies, each a person with a life now dedicated to her sexual wiles, touching her sensitive clitoris. She could feel them and rolled her head back in ecstasy, increasing the tempo of her masturbation. This panicked the survivors who had been trapped on the small nub with nowhere else to go, and they began simply running across the endless surface, exciting her further to go faster, creating an endless cycle of pleasure for her and terror for them. 


In between the devastating sliding motions, Silas managed to pump his cock feverishly. It was to be the last pleasure he would ever feel before the goddess crushed him into nothing, where he would have the honor of becoming part of her ejaculate. He opened his mouth, eager to taste her slightly bitter juices. He could sense her becoming close, and knew his time had come. With a satisfied sigh and a small smile he let out his own orgasm, mere seconds before the center of her pussy found him and grinder directly overhead, erasing him from existence and leaving a thin streak of his seed against the interior walls. Setsuko came shortly after with a deafening roar that some as far as Kyojin’s colonies across the planet heard. 


The rivers of her fluids near Setsuko’s thighs grew into vast lakes, hundreds of feet deep and surrounding the base of her dildo as she cried into the skies her birthright, that these Western Kingdoms existed solely to pleasure her thousand year reign. A great tidal wave which stretched into the sky washed away the Imperium of Mithras in its entirety, drowning the ancient magical empire and its colonies in a sea of her cum. Bodies, buildings and other debris flowed away in the waves, prematurely flooding some nearby lands historically beholden to Mithras.


Nothing remained of the tiny, beleaguered Imperium as Setsuko’s hips gyrated further, trying to coax out and remaining cum she had to offer. She breathed heavily, creating strong gusts of wind to blow away any clouds in the far western lands. Remembering why she had come here, the Empress inspected what remained of the land that had dared defy her. 


Mithras was now a vast, expansive lake in the western kingdom's geography. In its center was an enormous new landmark in the shape of a dildo. The cartographers would surely need to update maps of the land, once her invasion was complete. Rising from her seated position, the rocky member popped out of her slit with a lewd ‘pop’ heard for miles to punctuate her victory, and the fall of Mithras.





Never had the libraries of the west been so busy. Every tome, scroll and snippet even vaguely referencing Kyojin was collected.


“Surely they cannot be invulnerable to transmutation spells.”


“I concur… unless there is something about their arcane biology that makes them immune to such magicks?”


The mages bickered amongst themselves over what could possibly work in the absence of any real knowledge they could uncover about the enemy. What little information about Kyojin in existence was old accounts from sailors and traders allowed limited trade. 


“I told ye!” One elderly man, a seafarer who had travelled to Kyojin before in his youth boasted. “All these decades, now ye know I was tellin’ the truth!” He laughed as the scholars tried to pry information from him. 


A messenger frantically cut across the crowds of bookkeepers, stopping just short of Magistrate Gideon.


“...there’s more.” 


“What?!” A council member next to Gideon snapped, his voice laced with concern. 


“R-Reports from the remaining fields of Sartán; ships. Massive ships bigger than the holy arks.” The courier said, composing himself. “Hundreds…” He said before trailing off as Gideon walked away, hands folded neatly behind his back. 

 

He approached a scrying orb and attuned to it, glimpsing thousands of miles away towards the sea separating Kyojin from the Western Kingdoms.