- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not exactly a request, but a writing prompt nonetheless. It's a pretty simple story of a giantess unable to contain her lust, and going to town on a tiny city. Contains: giantess, rampage, destruction

"Can you not give this job to someone else?" Kiera said to her agent.

"They specifically asked for you" the man in front of her said.

The black model puffed. "You know my... problem" she said, standing up and stretching her long limbs, her perfect ebony skin glistening in the sun coming in from the windows of her house.

The agent gulped. The tall beauty was enough to deal with for someone her own size, he could not imagine what would happen to the poor tiny folk that crossed her path. Especially knowing her tastes.

"Fine, I'll do it. But you better get some insurance" she said.

 

The micro city of New Fortfield was woken up by the low tremors shaking up the whole area. In the distance, they could see the arrival of a mega. And not any mega, a stunningly beautiful black woman, standing four thousand feet tall, wearing nothing but a very revealing bikini, highlighting her luscious curves. She was by far the biggest object on the horizon. The entire micro population, numbering in the million, stood silently, watching the titanic girl approach them.

A pair of helicopters flew in her direction, and got close to her face. "Hello Miss Edward. We are glad you accepted our request. With your collaboration, we will increase the notoriety of our little town tenfold."

 

Kiera, up to that point, did her best not to look around. Trying to ignore everything around her really was the only defense she had against her inner desires. But the two annoying mosquito-copters forced her to acknowledge the micros in there.

She could just see them, in the tiny flying boxes. To her, they stood a mere tenth of an inch tall, her dark brown eyes struggled to distinguish them clearly. Her mouth was very close to them. Would she be able to taste them? Sucking in some air would be enough to spell their doom. Her mouth opened up a little more.

And then closed, as the giantess forced herself to calm down. She turned her maw into a smile. "Of course, I was happy to come."

"Excellent!" The tiny major said. "If you could please follow us, we can start." And with that, the two small machines left. Kiera bit the inside of her cheeks, in a futile attempt at suppressing her thoughts with some pain. She looked down, to see where to put her next step. The micros prepared light signals to allow her to travel through their territory safely, so she just had to put down her foot near the blinking lights. But her eyes could not help but take in the amazing sight of her bare feet dwarfing everything. The busy highways, filled with microscopic cars, were not large enough to accommodate one of her peds. The microscopic houses of the small communities found in the outskirts of the city looked incredibly cute and fragile. The tallest buildings in there could not even challenge her little toe in height. The cultivated fields around them were the only safe spot for her to walk.

Putting down her foot, she could barely feel the innumerable plants flattening under her soft sole. How many micro people could the patch of field she just squashed feed? A hundred, a thousand?

The mega model shook those thoughts out of her head. She had to keep her mind clear, or there would be trouble.

 

She finally reached the designated area for the photo-shoot, large for the micros, but just big enough for her to sit down and maybe stretch a tiny bit.

Her disappointment and annoyance turned into terror as soon as she got close enough to see the huge crowd standing in the streets just before that area. The sea of microscopic beings, cheering loud enough that even she could hear it, if barely, was maybe a foot of distance from her spot.

Her overactive imagination could not help but imagine taking a step too many and land her foot in the middle of the crowd. How many would instantly died beneath her? One thousand? Two?

Again, she forced her brain to think of something else. The blue sky, the light smell of the sea reaching her nostrils. The money the shoot would bring in.

Nothing, her efforts were in vain. She did a good job up to that point at containing her arousal, but she could now feel it spilling over her mental barriers. As she sat down on her heels, she could barely stop her hands from feeling herself up. She could only hope her hardening nipples were not too visible.

The helicopter came back. "All right, Miss Edward. So far so good. Now for the first shot, We would like you to simply stand normally, admiring the city."

Kiera quietly swallowed and nodded. Then she stood up. "Be professional" she repeated herself mentally time and time again. "They are not toys, they are living beings. And paying costumers on top of that."

 

Taking a deep breath, she stroke a pose, lifting up one of her heels, and bringing her arms together, looking down at the vast expanse of tiny buildings in front of her, with a curious and adorable expression.

But her eyes got lost admiring the view, how the structures slowly rose in height from the outskirts to the core, challenging her knee at their tallest. The toy sized ships entering the busy port on the other side of the city. The river of cars flowing in and out of their tiny streets. And the vast crowd staring at her like she was a living goddess, there to reward her faithful servants.

It all looked so pretty, and delicate, and fragile, and defenseless. Her chest slowly heaved, has her ragged breath escaped her half-open mouth.

"... Edward? Miss Edward? Is everything all right?"

The voice of the major suddenly shook her out of her lustful stupor.

"Y-Yes, sorry. I got distracted there for a second."

"No worries! Now for the next shot..."

Before he could finish his sentence, something else attracted her gaze: A tiny managed to get through the police line separating her from the crowd, and was running towards her feet at breakneck speed. Well, for him at least, to her he was so slow it looked like slow motion. Nonetheless, the micro managed to reach her toes, and touch her flesh.

The giantess bit her lips, trying her hardest not to move a muscle, trying not to imagine squashing that bug under her. But she was not entirely successful, and a small movement of her toes sent the micro flying back, hitting the ground with force a few inches from her feet.

The micro was still moving when he, or she, was taken away by an ambulance, but judging by the sudden silence it did not look good. Kiera bit into her cheeks, hard enough to draw a bit of blood, in order to suppress the moan that was emerging from her throat. "I-I am terribly sorry" she managed to say. "They took me by surprise."

 

Silence fell on the plaza, then the major spoke: "Do-Don't worry, it's not your fault. You cannot protect people from themselves, right?" The major said. "We... We should continue. Do not let that little incident sour your mood, Miss. Our legal team will take care of everything. Now, if we can continue, the next shot needs you to be down on your stomach. On that building on the left, you will find the best and brightest of the city. You will hold your finger near them, to represent a symbolic handshake between our two people."

The ebony beauty obeyed, getting down on her stomach, and raising her feet up in the air, to strike a cute pose. She took a moment to take a better look at the crowd, from that distance she could distinguish between people, while she got lost in the sea of tiny movements. Saliva built up in her mouth, as she imagined how they would feel on her tongue.

Prying her eyes away from the scene, she looked at the building with the best and brightest on top. Even with her on the ground, she was taller than the structure, and could easily see the band of tinies dressed in fancy clothes. Supporting her head with one of her arms, she extended her hand towards the building, bringing her index finger as close as she could.

She held the pose for a few minutes, doing her best to numb her mind with random images. The impulse to just let her finger fall was tremendously strong. But she did it.

"Excellent! Thank you Miss. Now for the next shot..."

 

The next few shots went on without too much trouble, at least externally. Internally, Kiera was barely holding together. By some miracle, her bikini was not already soaked with her juices; and she could taste blood in her mouth because of how hard she had to bite down to resist.

But she was at her limit. Her whole body was starting to shiver uncontrollably, while a lonely drop of sweat made its way down her forehead. "I'm just very excited to be here" justified herself to the major.

Reassured, he gave her the next task.

"We would like you to reach the center of the city and kneel beside the New Fortfield Tower" he said, while lights appeared in the middle of the city, guiding her towards a precise spot.

Kiera swallowed. Then she very carefully lifted her bare foot, and put it down in the middle of a street in the city proper. The space between the two rows of buildings was barely enough to fit her leg in, so she had to quickly put her other foot forward. Carefully balancing herself, she advanced, trying to ignore how incredible the street crumbling, breaking and disintegrating under her sole felt. She could not help but take a look at the deep craters behind her, shaped like her feet.

A quiet moan escaped her lips, as she witnessed the destruction behind her.

"Don't worry, Miss. We planned for this, the holes will be fixed for this evening" the major said from his helicopter, interpreting her moan as a sign of guilt.

 

Kiera was at her wit's end. That idiot of a major was driving her insane. The whole city was driving her insane. Her desire to unleash dug into her chest, like a rabid animal.

Then it happened. A moment of distraction. Her bare foot missed the mark, and landed on a small crowd of people witnessing her passage.

Feeling warmth under her sole, she looked down. Her eyes widened. Her body trembled. Her voice cracked. Her breath became slow and labored. She wiggled her toes, feeling the tiny bodies becoming a thick red paste under her.

And that was it. As the sensation traveled up her leg to her groin, her sex exploded in pleasure, as a hands-free orgasm invaded her being.

The unexpected climax battered her body from head to toe. Its strength made her limbs weak. She bent over, dragging forward her other foot in an attempt to stabilize herself. Her toes dug into the lower levels of the buildings near the street, making a couple collapse completely.

"Miss! Miss please stop! Miss..." but the giant model was too far gone. Her eyes were dull, her mouth hanged open, her limbs shivered in painful delight.

"Miss!" The major screamed again, when the giantess took a deep breath, sucking in her mouth the two helicopters that accompanied her. The first citizen of New Fortfield disappeared down her throat without anyone, not even her, noticing.

"F-Fuck" she finally said. She looked around, at the destroyed buildings and at the crowd that was already dispersing. She had done it, she had crossed the line.

A hand went down her sex, feeling the wetness of her folds. Despite just reaching climax, her pussy was already screaming for attention again. Her fingers made her way inside her, while her other hand snaked up her body to her large boobs. She let herself drop down on her knees, creating a shockwave that razed dozens of buildings to the ground around her.

Furiously fingering herself, she let go of her breasts and brought her hand over the fleeing crowd, grabbing as many as she could. She extended her tongue and let the micros rain down on it. Then, she closed her mouth and savored the delightful feelings of the tiny bodies rocking around her cavernous mouth. She swallowed, and licked the tiny red dots left on her hands, the remains of those that she accidentally squished.

Her inner walls clamped against her fingers, as another orgasm hit her, taking away her breath fro a few long seconds. Grunts of pleasure left her throat, while she fell down on the ground, crushing dozens of city blocks under her colossal weight.

But she was not done yet. A few brief moments of pause later, she felt her sex reawakening, hungrier than ever. Her mind a cloud of pure lust. Her hands frantically gathered micros, pushing them inside her cunt, but it was not enough, their tiny bodies simply pulverized as soon as her pussy got a grip on them. She turned around, laying on her back, and grabbed a tall, thin building, maybe half as tall as her knees. The giantess did not wast time and shoved the whole structure into her sex. It managed to get a few mega-inches in before collapsing completely, squished against her clitoris, turned into a pile of rubble that stimulated her for a few precious moments of ecstasy.

She grabbed another building, and then another, and then more. Another orgasm built up inside her. The pressure boiling her up. Yet another building was sacrificed on the altar of her womanhood. Getting desperate for a third release, the woman turned around, and began grinding her sex against the ground, humping the skeleton of the city she was so viciously destroying.

An angry scream of pleasure rose from her, as she reached another climax. Drops of sweat rolling down her cheeks, the sensations almost too strong to handle for her exhausted body and clouded mind.

 

After that, she gave her lungs time to recover, but she would not be able to remain idle for long. In the corner of her eyes, she spotted a column of cars and people fleeing. Almost unconsciously, she dragged herself over there, bulldozing the few buildings left standing around her. Then, she dropped her tongue down on them and dragged everything into her mouth. Cars, people, street lamps, vendor stalls. Everything disappeared into her stomach.

Following the evacuation line, she devoured thousands of people, until she reached the port, where it ended. There, ships of all sizes were leaving, trying to escape her fury.

Her lustful eyes fixed on one of the largest. It just left the harbor and was entering the open sea. With a sudden rush of energy, Kiera stood up and jumped into the water, raising a tsunami that wiped out most of the smaller vessels, and flooded whole districts. Giggling like a school girl, the ebony giant reached the ship. The water was just high enough to reach halfway through her thighs.

The large ship was maybe as long as her forearm, and about as thick. She grabbed it with both her hands, and lifted it. Then, she plunged it into her awaiting pussy. The cold metal bent and twisted, crushed by her powerful inner muscles, as she began fucking herself with it. Her lustful fury gradually increased, until her fourth orgasm flooded her insides like an erupting volcano. The strength of her orgasm made her tighten her grip, crushing what remained of the ship between her fingers.

 

Finally satisfied, the giantess let go of the now useless hunk of steel and placidly walked to the shore, where she laid down and let her body finally rest, basking in the warm light of the sun.

She did it again. She would have to change name again and disappear for a few years. That little trip would cost her a lot of money, and another blow to her career.

But so what? She had to live a little, right?