- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This request was about a mother using their shrunken son as a contraceptive, after some unprotected fun with her husband. Contains: incest, mother-son, insertion, shrinking.


"Cum into me! I want to feel it!" Tess shouted, while her husband kept hammering her down against the bed. Her body was screaming pleasure from every pore, while his cock filled her to the brim and stimulated the deepest parts of herself.

"But..." Jen, her husband, said between thrusts "...you're not on birth control, baby"

"I don't care! Just do it!" And in that moment, he exploded. His cock inflated a little, before releasing a torrent of cum into her. The warm, filling sensation and his pulsating member were enough to send her over the edge. Pleasure spread through her body like an erupting volcano, leaving her legs quivering and her mind foggy, while her vagina pulsated around his member to milk everything it could.

The couple relaxed for a second. Then Tess turned towards her gorgeous husband. "What do you say we go for another round? You know how much I love feeling stuffed with your cum."

Jean vehemently nodded, but then stopped. "But seriously, girl, we cannot afford a baby now, you know that. And you cannot take Plan Bs: Your doctor will kill you, and then me, if you do."

"It's fine! I'll just have Zack go on a little expedition and fix it."

Jean's eyes opened wide, then laughter escaped his mouth. "Oh, that poor boy. You really are a slave driver sometimes."

"Hush, he does not mind. And besides, he is training to be a micro-surgeon, he'll be doing stuff like that on the regular in the near future." Tess turned her hips towards her husband, and brought her hands down to his dick, gently massaging it. "Now, how about that round two?"

 

Zack woke up late. He hated waking up late, it made him groggy and slow all day. He slowly pried himself away from the bed, then stretched, and finally yawned. It was going to be one of those days.

A knock on his door. "Sweetie, are you awake?"

"Yes mom."

"All right" she said, and then entered his room, completely naked.

"Mom! Damn it! Put something on!"

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen it all before." She faked a pained gasp. "A-Are you saying I am not beautiful?" She added, bringing her hand in front of her mouth.

"N-no. I'm saying it's not appropriate."

"Oh, come on, stop being so fussy. Instead, I have a favor to ask" she said.

Zack sighed. "Does it by any chance involve me shrinking?"

"It does involve you shrinking, yes" she answered, with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "I need you to be my morning after pill again."

"Mom! Really?"

"Don't pretend you don't like it! It's your job, after all."

"I most definitely do not. And it's not my job! Not yet at least." He sighed again. "I'm not getting out of this one, am I?"

His mother shook her head, smiling.

"Fine, let me get my things."

 

A few minutes later, they were ready. Him with his micro-surgeon suit, with micro thrusters, reinforced joints, thermal regulation, and oxygen storage, and her mother on her bed, with her legs spread wide, still naked.

"All right" he said. "Usual procedure, I'm going to shrink and get into this capsule" added, showing it off. "As usual, you will insert it as deeply as you can in your... vagina, and I'll do my job."

"Yep. Got it."

Zack groaned, then the young man pushed a couple of buttons on his wrist watch and shrunk, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until he became a barely visible dot on the floor.

Tess observed as the minuscule dot got into the capsule, which was maybe half an inch long. Careful to avoid any violent movements, she picked it up and slowly pushed it into herself, as her son said.

There was a sudden change in temperature in the capsule: He was in. He waited for a little longer, until the capsule stopped moving, and got out. He turned on his light, exploring the cavernous walls of his mother's depths with it. Then he gave a last look at the capsule, that was already melting down. Soon, there would be nothing left of it.

His expert eyes studied the environment some more. Then he activated the air thrusters under his boots, and began moving towards the cervix.

Meanwhile, Tess was quietly relaxing on her bed. Still naked. She picked up her phone and began idly browsing, waiting for the deed to be done.

He finally found the cervix, the mighty barrier stood before him, but he was more than small enough to easily slip through. Navigation became a little more difficult beyond it, but he had become quite the expert in time, thanks to his mother's libido and refusal to take birth control.

In the more constrictive space of her uterus, he had more trouble finding the right path, but he slowly made his way forward, careful to use as little thrust fuel as he could.

It has been a solid half an hour since the operation began and Tess was getting bored. The housewife did what she always did when bored and alone at home: browse porn. Her little search had soon the desired effect, as she felt her arousal grow.

Unfortunately for her tiny passenger, the reason why she was stuck in bed naked was slipping out of her mind. Thus, Tess slowly began feeling herself up, reaching at first her large tits, her pride and joy, and then down her taut stomach, still as sexy as it was in her twenties thanks to hours and hours of fitness training; finally, her hands reached her sex, where her fingers began slowly caressing her folds. In a few minutes, her clitoris stood proud, engorged with lust. The woman began eagerly rubbing it, basking in the electric sensation.

Zack could feel the atmosphere changing. What was her mother doing? Maybe she had to go to the bathroom? The young man shrugged and picked up his pace. He was finally getting in her Fallopian tubes, where his wrist detected the potentially fertilized egg.

Tess was really getting into the action now. Her pussy was dripping her juices all over the bedsheets. One hand worked her clitoris with religious fervor, and the other pumped two fingers in and out of herself. The sweet pressure of a growing orgasm appeared deep within her groins.

Zack moved forward quickly. Whatever his mother was doing, it was affecting her whole sexual apparatus, so his time was short. He finally found the egg, and turned on his laser. "Sorry, little brother. Nothing personal" he said, as he surgically removed it. Finished his work, he gave it a good kick in the direction of her uterus, where it would be soon expelled. Then, he began the long trip back, but this time he was able to move much more quickly, since he knew where to go and he could use all of his thrusters' fuel. Judging by the movements around him, he would need it.

Things changed when he reached the cervix again. It was then that he finally figured out what was happening. "Mom, for fuck sake. Every fucking time." He engaged his thrusters and threw himself into his mother's vagina. The female juices made the environment terribly humid, while the violent movements of her vaginal walls made advancing complicated, but he was an expert at that point and flew through the obstacles like a professional jet fighter.

The biggest threat would be her fingers, however. The colossal digits rhythmically pushed towards him, but he skillfully avoided the mountain sized monsters, and slipped through.

And just in time. As soon as the light of the outside world reached his eyes, his ears filled with his mother's ecstatic screams, as she reached her climax.

Flying a bit further away for safety, he pushed a couple of buttons on his wrist and began growing back to his full size.

"Oh! Sweetie! You made it! I forgot you were in there, sorry" said his mother, smiling; her eyes still cloudy from her orgasm.

Zack sighed. It was going to be one of those days.