- Text Size +

By the time she stopped, you felt more like part of Rulue's foot than an individual. You twitched every second, expecting the heel to come back down; but it seemed like she was content, for the moment, to admire her work on you. The ability to move your limbs freely felt unfamiliar.

As your blurred vision cleared, and you wiped your eyes of the stinging sweat, you could make out her crossed arms high above. Her eyes still pierced into you. Every curve brought back flashbacks of your time in her rear; every sway of her toga put you on your knees; every second she glared down at you through her nose made your hope of escaping dimmer.

What to say? Your attempts at convincing her that it was a trick backfired - and any requests could just make her angry... What could chill her off? Bracing yourself, you asked: "Rulue... What would Satan think if he saw you... like this?"

She held still. Both her hands twitched. For a moment, she looked at the cracks across the floor. She brushed sweat dripping off the nape of her neck, staring at it in disgust as it dripped off her fingers. The white cloths suddenly looked far heavier. Far above, her cheeks lit up in bright pink.

"Don't...Don't..." She stammered for a moment, before crossing her arms. "Don't you DARE speak as if you know his feelings! How could you? How could a filthy creeper like you possibly understand our love?"

You tried speaking back: "I didn't say - I-I just... Would a man like him truly appreciate these..." Your mind hunted for a non-insulting word. "...episodes?"

She bit deep into her lip, shaking her head. "Silence!" The fighting queen spread both muscular legs apart in two earth-shaking steps. Her right fist lifted into the air, shaking. You started up again, hoping to at least get on your legs. "You're trying to take advantage of my romance! I can't let you manipulate a pure heart again!" You were in a sprint by now, giving up all chances of reasoning with her.

"Hyah!" The breathy voice echoed through the room. Her arm fell from the heavens, delivering a knuckle sandwich with extra salt. It trembled through your bones, warping your flesh. You felt yourself going flat on the stone floor again, right into a puddle of perspiration.

"Take that!" Her left fist now slammed down. You only barely managed to roll away - if it had hit, it may have torn the skin right off your body. Instead, it sent a catastrophic quake through the floor. The shaking was so intense, it sent you flying into the air.

"Rock Punch!" The titan was quick to react, calling her next move. With little time to wind this punch up, it had less strength. Still, when her middle knuckle collided with your tiny airborne body, it sent you flying. A stone wall soon greeted your back with another jolt of agony.

"Wind Kick!" You weren't the only one flying - Rulue leaped off the ground, one titanic leg stretched out. Thanks to the moisture coating your body, you remained stuck on the mossy wall. Soaring ahead, the side of her foot targeted your spot on the stone. Right as you managed to unglue your back, the fleshy mass tore into you with brutal precision. For one excruciatingly long nanosecond, it felt like the pressure would squeeze your insides out, all over the gigantic digits. When Rulue's mighty leg muscle snapped back, it left an indent in the wall large enough for you to stand in. (Though standing, at this point, was an arduous task.)

"Iron Fist!" With her hips in place, Rulue's fists flew wildly. The first two punches missed, shaking deep into the wall - but before you even caught a breath, a third strike collided. You could still feel that massive hand's pressure after it left - and soon, another struck. And another. Between painful, crushing strikes, you managed to dodge one or two; but that just meant your whole cranny trembled against the rage-fueled strength, putting you off-guard for the next meteor-like impact. And each time a fist pulled away, you saw a flash of your tormentor's face - glaring right towards you even as she threw her shoulders into the attack. Every glimpse, you hoped for her to show some sign of mercy, or fatigue, and stop targeting you with those horrifying green eyes.

"Exploding Knee!" As the scream echoed through your head, you heard rumbling beneath you. In a quick flurry of consecutive kicks and knee-checks, she tore the wall foundation below you into an unsteady mass of cracks. The continuous strikes rushed upwards. It felt as if the entire building was rattling - the stone nook began to give way under your insignificant weight. Unable to hold still, you tossed yourself off, hoping for the best.

So, of course, you fell into one of Rulue's many kicks. The pressure now compressed you into her right sole's arch. She breathed in for a second, dragging her leg back. Gravity once again cruelly forced the towering maiden's weight on you.

"Fighting Queen!" Rulue called her ultimate move - the climax of her destructive assault. A heavy dance, teeming with elegance. You felt every intricate, passionate step thunder into the very core of your being. Stuck in a web of inescapable wrinkles, you felt the tempo build - and build - the floor shattering under pressure, air and light falling away. Even when you fell from one foot, the other caught you, keeping you locked in the painful routine of squeezing and cracking. A clap from above, a tilt from her fan, a womanly laugh - and once again, you felt your skull engulfed deeper in the salty flesh. Even when she slid across the room, you remained caught to one sole or the other, tossed between the two in what seemed like an endless torment.

The stone floor rushed towards you once more. You winced, knowing nothing could prepare you for the impact...

*CRUMBLE*

Her foot broke right through the surface. The stone broke away into rubble, running across your body.

Between chasing you around, and torturing you, Rulue's punches, kicks, and steps had severely damaged the study's stone flooring and walls. With this final impact, all the cracks slithering across the rocky surface joined together, and gave in.

"What?!" She gasped in surprise, falling into her own step.

The -whole- room's floor collapsed under her feet - sending its contents falling. You screamed, trying to grab anything for support - and grasped Rulue's red fan. As for the Fighting Queen herself: her eyes and mouth were wide open, her massive limbs flailing helplessly. The room was right above a stairwell; you both saw rows upon rows of the tower's rooms rushing by as you fell. Quarters for Satan's minions; rooms with odd, mystic engravings marking the doors; what looked like rows of tanning beds...

Rulue arrived at the bottom floor - right on her head. Her eyes spun in for a moment, as she tried to lift herself up. As soon as she was back on her feet, the heaviest magic tome fell on her skull, knocking her face into the ground. A few stone pieces followed, hitting her body one after the other - with a single smiling plush to top them off.

Your fan floated softly down, acting like a parachute - and giving you a clear view of the chaos below. It was the first time that day you had to look down to see her. Soon, you spotted the main entrance, cracked open by the earlier intrustion. Nothing could dash your hopes this time! You'd wave goodbye to her, and find someone outside to restore you to normal! You tried to twist your body to glide towards it...

Until an opening door beside you sent a gust of wind that blew you back.

"Lady Rulue!" Minotauros burst out of the room, covering his eyes. "Are you unharmed?"

The sound from her below wasn't "yes", "no", or words in any human mode of communication besides maybe Tibetan Throat Chanting.

Her hulking minotaur servant stepped forward, eyes still shut - stumbling right into her. This set the Fighting Queen's language centers working again: "Off, idiot! Why aren't you looking?" The two bodies struggled awkwardly, before she added: "Where were you, anyway?"

He got on his knees. "Forgive me! I heard noises, and assumed - with a woman as beautiful as yourself, and the man she loved, behind a locked door, making loud noises..." He cringed. "I couldn't disturb your privacy!"

How much had he heard? She put a hand to her chest, shaking her head quickly. "Privacy? Ha! I was merely disposing of an insect."

His hands moved away, helping Rulue up. This was the first time you'd seen a bull's face in a blush. "Lucky insect..."

"I should say so!" Covered in dust and scrapes, she rose up - just as you landed behind some rubble. The exit was only a stroll away; but the Fighting Queen and her bovine servant were in the way. That humiliating crash couldn't have helped her rage. But this could be your last chance to get out...

***

Originally, the chapter ended with these choices:

1. Find a safer spot... *
2. Bolt for it! *
On writing.com, this is where the story ends. But when archiving, I decided to give it a bit of a conclusion - one going off Choice 2.

***

Any more time you spent in here, you risked being tortured in far worse ways beneath this towering queen's fury. Putting all the trust you had in your legs, you ran past the two of them, brushing by her bare soles. You nearly made it for the door...

...When it opened for you.

"Yo." Before you, a girl with blonde hair and a blue hat stood. It was that mischievous Witch. She had one hand on her hip, and dragged Satan with another. "This belong to you? He popped up in my potion after casting some gnarly spell."

Rulue lifted her head. In an instant, all her frustrated wrinkles disappeared, and her dirty hair blew in the wind.

"M-my Dark Prince... The REAL Dark Prince!" She reached her arms out. "I knew you'd come to comfort me in my moment of need!"

"Gah! Curse you! A hex on you all!" He ran away, cape fluttering off in the distance.

His admirer followed him, her robes held in a curtsey. "Yes, let's prance through the flowers together!"

Minotauros rushed after them, charging like a bull. "Lady Rulue, what's going on?"

You breathed a deep, relieving sigh. Lying back, you addressed the titanic Witch that had appeared so suddenly. "Salvation! Your presence has made my limp soul erect once more! Now... Do you have plans for an antidote?"

She giggled, plucking you up by the back. "Antidote? Whaddya mean? You're gonna be the perfect tester for my potions..." Her teeth spread out in a ravenous grin. "...My little Schezo!"

Oh, no.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPXHM0pq0I