- Text Size +

THWOOMP

Rulue's graceful leg lifted an inch to aim - and then came crashing on you in a blur.

Her stomp dug deep into the floor. Cracking noises rushed through your reddening head - it was hard to tell if that was bone or stone. You felt your limbs sprawl out, but they had no space to move. Even the refined, high arch wasn't a safe place, with how profound her footprint was. Years of defending herself (and chasing the Dark Prince without magic) trained the Fighting Queen to break through solid bricks. Rulue's treacherous ascent to the Dark Prince's chambers gave her ample opportunities to warm up her blows (a heat that emanated uncomfortably on you now). Now, every muscle, sinew, and joint in this towering, marble-smooth colossus of a limb joined forces in a single pound to smother you underfoot.

Even muffled by warm flesh, this blue-haired mountain's queenly laughter was ear-shattering. "Ohohoho, was that really your best try at escaping?" Even without seeing her face, you could tell she was leaning in, by the shifting weight that built across your shoulders. "Shall I give you another chance?"

In a sudden jolt, her gigantic sole lifted, bringing you back in the candlelight. A thin string of moistness stuck on you. But you couldn't look back for long; you rushed forward, arms pumping out to swim through the air, focusing right on the door. She followed you - with the large digit's slender, dirty underside right above you. As soon as you took a breath - BOOM. The weight crashed on you again.

"Are you THAT eager to taste my bare flesh as it descends from heaven? My, my!" She turned her ankle, twisting your minuscule legs, while she drew the word out. "...What a CREEPER!"

You struggled, kicking, swinging your fists. One blow made her flinch, drawing back with a yelp. A chance! You sped forward blindly. A way out, a way to escape the looming shadow of the vengeful giantess...

SLAM. Rulue crushed you again. Only one step was enough for a slender, shapely leg to reach you. Now, the ridges pressed deeper into you, harder. "Honestly! Do you know who you're dealing with?"

The mass lifted, falling beside you. You took a breath, gathering your courage, and began crawling forward. You looked back up to see the long, draping toga move...

SLAM. She dragged you back in place, clearing her throat. "You know... A year ago, a foul Count imprisoned me."

You pulled forward again, grimacing in pain. Now, Rulue wasn't even looking at you - just staring off at the wall, memories reflecting in the unattainable green eyes. A dim candlelight kept you focused on the outside world. When her imprisoning sole rose again, it gave you the will to move again - before the next careless SLAM.

"Think - a lost, frightened little maiden, at the mercy of such a beast! I nearly escaped the villain, but... my weak, slender body couldn't stand to him!"

Your face ground against the stone as she tugged you back with a single toe. She had her fan out, hiding her mouth. You could see her eyes had the faintest trace of tears in them... Until five powerful digits blocked out her face. She gasped in, and stomped harder than usual.

"But as all seem lost... A brave hero came in to help me. Satan! His beautiful green hair crashed down his manly shoulders, complimenting those firm, massive horns! Ahh!" She fanned herself, breaking into a smile, with one hand on her chest. "To be there, an awestruck doe, as my prince's beautiful, protective wings spread out! His cherry-red orbs flamed with righteous indignation! His gentle-but-strong hands cast bewitching spells on that hideous Count!"

One of her heels popped up, lifting you from the ground.

"He was there looking for Carbuncle, but still... He filled me with the strength I needed to overcome my fears. That day..."

The ground blurred towards you, as she stomped firmly into the ground. You groaned, trying to turn your face away from the overpowering, salty flesh.

"I fell in love!"

Once again, her leg rose to the sky. You twitched, waiting for it to plummet down... Hesitantly, your head turned to your gigantic torturer. She had both hands clasped together, her eyes shut. Lost in her sweet memories. Could this be your chance? You took in a deep breath, got to your wobbling legs, and tiptoed backwards. The flowing toga stood still, framed against the dark stone room. Rulue's sighs and breaths less overpowering.

"As for that Count..."

The draping toga moved in a sudden jolt; her statuesque legs sprung back into action. A brutal pressure knocked you off your legs. The Fighting Queen made a kicking sweep that shot you across to the other end.

"As Satan and I stared into each others' eyes..."

SLAM. Her smile grew wider, the force in her feet stronger. SLAM. Every time you thought you'd be numbed to the pain, it came shooting back through your spine again. A complex web of ridges and wrinkles kneaded across you, almost violating you.

"I stomped his ugly face into the ground."

There was a small gap you could almost squeeze through, right between her toes. Giving it a go, you pushed forward, fighting back the enveloping flesh. You felt the candlelight touch your eyelids... Suddenly, a toe on either end of your face pressed inwards, squeezing your skull between them. She hoisted you up by the head, caught in the crease between two dainty digits - and slammed you down face-first with the force of a comet.

"Each time he tried to get up, I stepped on him."

SLAM. Your body screamed, tears mixing with sweat. SLAM. You could feel her growing pulse when her sole pressed tightly enough against you.

"Again, and again."

SLAM. Your breaths were quicker, lungs feeling tight and sore. SLAM. Rulue kept a calm smile, despite the blood racing through her veins.

"Until he learned to fear the power of a maiden's love!"

SLAM. And once again, for good measure - THUD. By now, you felt completely pancaked. You pushed back a little, trying to pry yourself away. This just lathered you with the peds' perspiration; even the smallest inch of progress felt miles away.

Her twitching hand curled into a fist "But you - you're far worse! Thanks to you, the Dark Prince got away from me... The Dark Prince won't take me as his queen... Arle will ensnare him in her filthy, tomboyish arms!" She screamed, jumping on you.

Rulue twisted her heel across the floor, wiping it back and forth. "After all the ways you dragged me and my beloved prince through the mud... I'll have to break you into small, twitching pieces before my honest heart can accept your injustices!"

Another twist. At first, she ground her whole sole against you, dragging your minuscule frame along with simple twitches of her bare ankle. But then, with another all-engulfing STOMP, she began twisting you with the ball of her foot alone. Now, it felt as if each twist, each prod, each nudge drove you deeper into her skin, and flattened you more.

You tried to reply: "P-please..." It only barely came out of your mouth; the ball of this vengeful woman's dainty foot was pressing your ribs far too tightly. Even breathing stung, with the unbearable pressure and the heavy odor in the air. But worse, you knew you could only barely speak, only barely breathe, because your captor was allowing it. Her arch hung right above you, lifted from the ground, ready to descend at any moment. The wrinkles closest to you had thin traces of dirt and her perspiration between them; more and more folds stretched up, getting smaller in the distance, until they reached the shapely ankle. You sputtered out again: "Please... Rulue...! Urgh... You can't! I'll do whatever you say!"

Pain squeezed in through your nerves as the woman delicately leaned over, her blue locks dangling over her arm. She rolled you underfoot so that you had a clear view of her face looming above you, a coy smile across it. "Oh? Did I hear begging? Aren't you Satan, the proud Dark Prince?"

STOMP! She brought her heel down on your face, jamming it in tightly - right in sync with the word "Prince", to emphasize it. The floor creaked in your ear, the way a wood board would, protesting its treatment to deaf ears.

"What's the matter? Where are those charming words you used to lift this little girl's heart a moment ago?"

STOMP! It felt like the fighting queen was drilling right into you. Her smile grew wider as she fanned herself, shaking.

"Where's that strapping strength and delicious boldness that won you so many battles?"

STOMP! It made your ears ring, and the candlelit study spin around you. The shockwaves knocked over a plush Carbuncle - still grinning, as if laughing at your torment.

"Where are they..."

STOMP!

"...MY..."

STOMP!

"...DARLING..."

STOMP!

"...SATAN!?"

STOMP!

By now, she was vigorously assaulting you with her foot, dealing direct, crushing blows in rapid succession. The pauses between steps kept shrinking, as the intend deepened, and the squeezing grew more intense. She could easily torture you with only a touch; and yet, the blaze in her eyes told you that she was putting everything she could in this. The cracks in the flooring spread over multiple tiles. Hungry, unrelenting, the dainty sole fell again, and again, and again...

And through it all, her vigor never left her heart. It seemed as if every shiver or shriek from you only renewed the rage burning through her fourfold. Thanks to the Dark Prince's spellcasting, your body could take much deal more punishment without facing death; but it did naught to save you from this humiliating, sense-numbing hell...

Chapter End Notes:

The only choice from here was:

1. Try and bear it...

I wrote enough here to max out the chapter wordcount limit on writing.com, and decided to split it in two.