- Text Size +

Rulue's anal assault left your head spinning, and your mouth sputtering. After having their way with you, the muscles relaxed their grip. This left you in her underpants. Disgust and exhaustion surged through you - but you realized you had to get away from this love-crazed titan as fast as you could. Navigating the panties' cotton with both hands, and pushing back some stitches, you crawled out on the back of her left leg. It lay relaxed, outstretched, like flowing hills of marble down to her heel.

You could still hear the pugilist's quaking sighs behind you. It was hard looking back - seeing the butt cheeks that had just kneaded you like dough, impossibly huge... Further, her head had turned over the bare shoulders to look at you. Betraying the chaotic, lewd acts she'd just finished with you, her eyes rested calmly, like clear ponds. She swept her azure hair off her back slowly - each strand visibly glimmering with sweat. This kept you kept moving faster, climbing off her limb.

"Aww... Are you really leaving, my love? We haven't even begun exploring each other..." she smiled, cooling herself with her red fan.

Then she squinted.

"Wait a moment. Darling... Satan?" Despite her size, her voice was a shy mew.

The immense pools of her eyes suddenly felt like focused darts. Rulue twisted her body around, still on all fours. A dainty hand fell to either side of you, shaping hills and canyons of cushion between them. She pulled her face closer, close enough for you to feel her breath pulling you back. for you to see the shadow of her slackening jaw stretching before you.

Suddenly, you weren't moving. Your feet dangled in midair. Like she would with a kitten, Rulue was pinching you up from the back of the neck with an index and thumb. It brought you before her queenly facial features, open wide in concern.

Her plush lip hung some centimeters down. Every second, as she examined each of your traits, her pupils shrank more, while the whites of her eyes grew. "You!" She cried out, her tone half-demanding, half-pleading. "You're... Not... My... Satan...?" Her fingers lifted up to her red face - a tone made stronger by the disheveled blue hair framing it.

Finally! After all that humiliation, she recognized you! You let a happy sigh escape your shrunken lungs. No matter how worried you were about speaking before, this was your chance to clear up the confusion. "Precisely as I've been telling you! Could you not hear my ejaculations earlier?"

Once again, you could hear her quickening pulse. In the fighting queen's silence, you heard it getting faster. The delicate face before you turned pale, mouth nearly frothing. "But... But... The Dark Prince was right there reading, in all his majesty... and... I heard his voice! He wanted me, finally!" As giant as her green pupils were, they were lost in her huge whites, darting all around the room and not daring to face you. "We were... going to... be together..."

Your body ached from the pinch of her gigantic fingers. Her unsteady blew across your hair, rustling it. You shouted back: "An enchantment seduced you, Rulue! Thankfully, it seems some force has finally relieved you during those lustful throes." You paused for a breath of murky tower air. "I'm satisfied, too - your affection is horrifying enough at regular scale. Now, we must find an antidote before you molest me any more!"

Her pale hand fell limp, dropping you down the length of her partly-exposed legs, to the cold, moist stone floor. Four words pounded through the room: "What. Did. You. Say?"

For the first time, you saw Rulue standing at her full, dizzying height. Her soles before you kept glued to the ground, and her firm legs struggled. The Fighting Queen froze, replaying the events of the past half-hour in slow motion. She gave a gaze below, down her white torso, looking more distraught and puzzled than a Puyo Puyo player with 7 rows of garbage. Then, her eyes widened and quivered at you, her gigantic body snapping to a defensive martial arts position. She inched back. Tears began to hit the ground. She soon held her gut, disgusted pangs running through it.

Her Satan... No, this person... This was the thing she had let into her? This was the person, the beast, that the fighting queen showed her secret place, her secret self? She'd been caught in the throes of love, taken to another dimension, dreaming of rose-tinted days to come... By THIS?

You sputtered: "C-calm down! I was merely expressing my honest opinion!"

Rulue couldn't catch her breath. Only a bit of sweet-talking and magic - and her muscles, her rock punch, wind kick, iron fist, each of them became meaningless! All by this thing, less than a dust mote... Who now demanded her help, as if she were a servant...

Her hands left her toga, clenched on either side of her. Her seat-soaked hair dripped from continued shivering. "Insect... Close your eyes and grit your teeth." She fluttered more on each syllable, almost flirtatiously, sliding them gently across her tongue. It was so quiet, you had to focus to hear.

She lifted one leg up, the knee pushing back her flowing toga, exposing her heel. Five digits overtook your view. "With my queenly feet..." At each breathy word, her well-trained fists clenched tighter. It all hit you at once: the shock, the odor, the wetness, the pulsing sensation in your scalp - all telling you to RUN. You sprinted back, making it across one gigantic tile before you heard her again.

"...I swear I will maim and defile every bone on your body!" A furious screech shook the candles that gazed on your path. The door stretched back further each second. Her foot pounded right behind your back, toppling some over.

Your body tilted, but you kept on course. "But - that attitude only further proves why you're terrifying!"


"Silence! Time for your queenly punishment!" Lifting her fan to the air, she swept it down in sync with another stomp. You only barely veered away from the bare sole as it struck down, with all the potency and fury of a thunderbolt. Ziggzaging around the toes, you kept your sights on the door.

The other behemoth leg raised with a hushed grunt. She leaned in. You stopped right as the sweaty mass was about to make impact, watching the fight-blemished skin end up right in front of you. Right by her heel, a sharp *crink* rang out. The rock floor cracked under her stomp, the crevice stretching out to your own feet!

What was this? Had she really been -that- hurt by the experience?

In a second, she leaned backwards, repositioning her silky leg. You dove back again, outpacing the sole swiftly. In response, Rulue swept the fleshy mass across the floor in a deft motion. You would've been able to escape, had you not been facing the Fighting Queen - your own leg speed couldn't compare to the reflexes, flexibility, and strength of this titanic woman. The side of her foot flew right into your teensy torso.

*SNAP*

With such a thin impact point, all the anger compressed in her limb flew directly into a focused spot - you. It kicked you against a wall, where you fell into the pages of an open book. Both impacts sent absurd pain jolting through your back. Biting your lip, you propped yourself back up quickly. But attempting to run just made the thin page slide under your feet, tripping you up! And your body ached too much to move quickly...

A thunder echoed across the walls. "I can't believe your audacity!" Seeing Rulue from this distance, like a mountain on the horizon, gave an even clearer view of her whole well-trained body. Her blue hair rushed along her slender shoulders, dozens of feet in the air, as she leaned in. Enormous sweatdrops draped her exposed limbs and neck, each traveling impossible distances at every heartbeat. The glare across her face was like that of Kikimora regarding a stain - at once distant and intensely focused. When she opened her mouth to speak, it looked as if she were baring her mighty fangs: "What has this pure, innocent, honest little maiden done to deserve this?"

She took a step forward to you - or rather, a booming stomp forward. And again, the stone struggled under her weight, thin cracks emerging from the foot. "Can I even call myself a maiden anymore? You've mocked my lovely dreams and used them to soil me! Not even that perverted Count treated me this lewdly!"

She lifted a dainty leg again, showing her glistening sole for a split-second. When it came down, the shockwave rattled the book, knocking you over. You struggled up, trying to get a word in: "Rulue, I didn't do anything! I was trying to speak the truth!"

"Didn't do anything?!" She froze mid-step, fist curling near her face. "Does a queen's dignity mean NOTHING to you?"

*STOMP* - the mighty stone creaked, as she kicked a pair of books aside.

"Have you NO conscience!?"

*CRUSH* - beneath her steps, chunks of rock and newly-formed gravel went flying.

"Because of you, I - I - ARGH!"

*BOOM*

This next steps sent you flying off the book. In her rage, Rulue's powerful soles carved permanent footprints in the rock, deep enough to go over your head.

Satan's merchandise and the stone walls blocked all escape paths. Above, the pugilist had her hands on her hips, gazing down in fury. Her green eyes were soon blocked out by her toes - bits of crumbling stone caught between the phalanges. She held her fan out, its bright redness almost hypnotic against the impossibly-high ceiling. It swung down briskly. Rulue dealt your judgement:

Chapter End Notes:

The choices from here in the original chapter were:

1. Squish!
2. She demands you serve her as payback! *

Guess what? Squish.