- Text Size +

As she pulled her undergarments up, Rulue's slender fingers paused. Thanks to the sudden stop, the lingerie threads underneath you bounced gently. It sprung you up, nearly pushing your face to the fighter's rose-coloured sphincter.

Laying still felt odd when her idle fan waves still stirred you. You clutched to the panty platform for support. It was wet - no, soaked. A cupful of musky fluids seeped out between your fingers, wrung out by your grasp - making you flinch back in disgust. "Sickening..."

"Is it?" The two words erupted suddenly, a smooth reverberation echoing through your sprawled form. "Forgive me, we're moving too quickly. The morning star's warmth was melting my inhibitions... No, the Glorious Fighting Queen can't allow even you to experience that... yet."

Your arms sprawled out with relief. She'd stopped her love-crazy tormenting. She could listen to you! She could find out the truth!

Rulue moved an open palm down. It cast aside the cascading curtains of her robes, stretching out for you. "...But that's not the only way us lovebirds can enjoy each others' presence. I'm sure Minotauros won't mind us staying longer." The pale monoliths began closing on every side.

All right, you may have declared victory a little too soon.

You jumped away on instinct. The intruder's fingertips snapped together, grabbing your own robes. You wrestled the garments back, feebly struggling against a trained, leviathan-sized fighter's strength. "You're acting in error! A mysterious enchantment brought me here, and it's addling your mind!"

The immense hand pulled back. It patted the side of her underpants - making you spring up again from the lacy platform. "I know, my dazzling Dark Prince. You descended from the heavens, a gorgeous fallen angel, in a flash of sparkling magic light... And you've got me helplessly ensnared in your charm!"

As the Fighting Queen rambled, she coyly traced her huge index in a circle around you, shifting the world of silk. Your feet struggled to find a steady position. With this teasing maneuver, and the omnipotent purrs, the blue-haired flatterer lowered your guard. And she noticed - even without glancing, just by paying close attention to her "lover"s scurrying.

She continued. "It's improper, erroneous, addling, maddening..."

Rulue's wrist sprung forward. The five elegant, strong fingers fell from above, like towers descending to earth. They closed together, segment by supple segment, pinning you against the pillow of her palm. "I can't take it! And finally, I've caught you in the same spell..."

Pushing back only engulfed your limbs the soft wrinkles. It was like trying to tackle 50 puyos barehanded. Your hand caught between the segments of her ring finger as she stroked you. "Release me! Your obsession is blinding you from my true identity!"

"You're too humble! I know who you are, Satan, better than anyone else - and that's why you're here, in my embrace." The woman held her fan to her chest, eyes shut in ecstasy. From her heightened body heat, you could tell why. What kinds of trials had she braved to reach this place - and that sweltering temperature? Whatever they were, you felt like it was nothing compared to the monstrous tension you were facing now.

Higher and higher, she lifted you. Unlike the fall, this was slow - so you could get your bearings. Dim lamps and candles gave the room a lighting style that resembled a romantic night (or a sacrificial altar). Moss forests covered the stone walls; giant insects and arachnids crawling the ceiling; and ancient books spread out in a pentagram on the floor, displaying dark spells and fashion tips; connected by a well-loved, grinning plush toy at the center.

"Could you just LOOK AT ME?!" You shouldered her unflinching middle finger.

Though Rulue tried to hide her face using the fan, you could see a blush crossing her cheeks behind it. Her eyes remained shut. "The man of my dreams has finally given in to his love for me... And I, his queen... was acting without honor... I'm... embarrassed."

She squeezed you lovingly - but harshly. You mustered up as much air as you could. "And what of my honor?!"

Now, the tower in pale robes didn't even try to hide her satisfied grin. "What of it? I'd consider it an IMMENSE honor to have Lady Rulue grace you with her devotion. And soon, with her divine lips..."

Her pinky ran across your chest, up to your right forearm. It playfully squeezed it into the crease where the long finger met her palm. The Fighting Queen's scale could only be called breathtaking, as you neared the too-familiar mounds of her chest. And her might was also shocking, easily manipulating your body this way and that as if some sort of game.

But most terrifying? Her self-obsession. Satan's pride was his downfall, they say; but this creature's narcissism and vanity, twisting your world to reflect her desires, matched it easily. Though she kept hiding her gaze... Was there some sense of uneasiness hidden behind the posturing?

Your ascent met an end at the lips' plush expanse. Both of the glossy surfaces glowed warmly. When they parted, thin stands of moisture clutched to both segments, eventually sinking under her tongue. Rulue's delicate mouth, even when only partly open, could easily engulf you. A breeze from within brushed through your clothes and hair.

"Stop! HEY!"

Finally, the strong fingers pulled off you - cupping into a little seat, and leaving your body fully exposed to her kiss. Her shut eyelashes above quivered in anticipation, nostrils emitting more ticklish air. After a second of total stillness, she tilted her wrist, sending you tumbling forward - and towards the wet cushions.

"WAAAARGH!"

"Aaah~"

One of her heels popped, a dizzying distance to the ground. Her bare shoulders sank, then lifted. Dropping the fan, and bringing the other hand up for support, she lost herself completely in the kiss. The insurmountable strength of her smooth palm smothered you on one end; and the weight and dampness of her oppressively active lips did the sanme on the other. The fortress-like woman took every trace of clean air captive with her continuous pants; each exhale replacing it with her distinct aroma. Liquid slid down your face and hands; it was hard to tell how much was your own sweat, and how much her cavernous maw had loosened on you. It sucked on your skin, and drenched your robes, in what could be less described as a "romantic smooch", and more "cold-blooded torture". With the compromising force of her jaw, and the marble skin below impenetrable to your blows, it felt as if you'd be either squashed softly, sucked into her taut stomach, or suffocated by her inhales and exhales.

Something slimy and alien tickled your neck. Looking down, your face met the tip of your admirer's tongue. It prodded your nose, then slid upwards, dousing your head in a layer of her saliva.

You tried shouldering it back. Your attack bounced off the plush surface, squelching. The flexible muscle caught hold of your arm. All wiggling and squeezing just lathered you in drop after drop of Rulue's fluids. It slid tantalizingly up the length of your tiny limb - then over to the one opposite, caressing it in a twisting, iron-gripped embrace. Strands of moisture dripped across your shoulders, connected to the huge mouth facing you.

Now, the lingua started exploring you all over, crawling out of its confines. The behemoth covered you in a lick, leaning forward. Gentle moans vibrated you as she repeated the slurp. The strength in this fighter's tongue, alone, pushed your neck and legs this way and that atop her palm.

"Halt! I will not be made this woman's lollipop!" another strong kiss cut off your words, a lip-lock that literally locked you in place.

The immense jaws - inches away from you - smiled brightly. "Shhh. I'm nervous, too. Can you feel my heartbeat?"

Through her hand, you sensed an intense, rapid pulse.

"Please, Satan..." she sighed. "Use your magic to freeze us in place, and shrink the sun to a romantic ember. I want our first time to last four thousand years..."

Between excruciating breaths of your own, you shouted out: "I AM NOT YOUR LOVER!"

Another kiss stole your words... Before it became something far more horrifying. You felt your arms slipping past Rulue's creamy lips - brushed by her taste buds on the other side. Your protests proved unable to reach the callous behemoth's distant ears. With a final lick, she sucked you within her mouth entirely. The roof rained wetness, pooling below the muscle - which kept curling around you, brushing your whole body brusquely, feeling over it.

You tried crawling back to the exit, clinging on a canine - only for the active tongue to block your path, flipping you on your back with a little click. You couldn't tell which way was which anymore. The shadows of a firm, dainty mouth swallowed everything.

Her index prodded you in fully, and escaped gracefully. To anyone outside, you'd only be an occasional bump in the cheek of a beauty resting on a beanbag seat.

And the smooth organ kept stroking you, brushing you - more bold and invasive than earlier. Every time you tried to wrest it away, your hands slipped off its surface in a well-calculated movement. It pinned you to the roof of her mouth, squeezing you harsher. Her tongue rubbed you in all the wrong ways - teasing taps on your face quickly transitioning to long, slow sucking motions that lathered your whole body.

You flipped again and again, muscles weakening slowly to her soft organ's strikes. And from the continual hums around you - mixing with the brusque sloshing sounds - it didn't sound like the lovestruck giantess had any intention of giving your body up.

Chapter End Notes:

Original chapter ended with these choices:

1. Try again to convince Rulue you aren't Satan *
2. Find a way to get out of her clutches, and as far away as possible *
3. Just wait for it to all end... How bad could it be?
Triple Factorial on writing.com made a continuation based off Choice 3. I'd encourage you to read it!
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1911276-Shrunk-by-Your-Favorite-Girl/map/122123

As for this story - the next chapter follows Choice 1 from Chapter 1. Pretend Rulue put you back in her undergarments after kissing you enough.