[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alex is a young genius scientist who has created a lot of inventions at a young age. His sister, Amber, and her friend have started a livestream to not feel inadequate to him. Alex has created these Nanobots to enter into a body and change it. Alex tries to put some in his family's cat but things might not have turned out so well.

 

This story is back by demand from reviewers so enjoy the story.

 

Alternate Ending is out. Hope you all enjoy it.

 

Some of the Tags:  Transformation, Mind Alteration, Unaware, Lactation, Dominance, Impregnation, Anime Catgirls, Age Progression, Gender Bender.


Rated: R
Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Furry, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 65368 Read: 69137
Published: December 27 2020 Updated: August 19 2021

1. Chapter 1: A cat's beginning by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (2202 words)

Alex and Amber's parents are gone for the day on a errand and that leaves Alex and Amber to discuss what is going to happen while the parents are busy.

2. Chapter 2: A cat's body by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4104 words)

Amber and Maria begin to experience the full weight of what Alex's invention can do.

3. Chapter 3: A Cat's Tail by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7653 words)

What will happen with Amber, Maria, and Alex in this chapter.

4. Chapter 4: The Cat is Out by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9267 words)

The Nanobots are back and they have another victim.

5. Chapter 5: Some Cats-ing up to do by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] (4502 words)

Alex is coming out of his Mom and he has to figure out what to do now when the world is not the same as before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6. Chapter 6: A Hissterical Place To Be by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10050 words)

Alex is about to have some crazy interaction with what has been going on at his old home.

7. Chapter 7: Meowving On. by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] (6720 words)

Alex wakes up and gets to see what activating the Emergency Signal did to the world.

8. Chapter 7: Alternate ending by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 3] (4578 words)

I decided to write the alternate ending first. This would take place instead of chapter 7 in the orginal timeline. This is where the emergency signal worked.

9. Chapter 8 Final: A CATastrophic tale by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] (16292 words)

Will Alex accepted hthe new catgirl world or continue to resist