- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What will happen with Amber, Maria, and Alex in this chapter.

Alex put Mabel on the carpeted ground in the living area of the house. It had a couch, two chairs, a tv screen, and a big set of windows pointed towards a big backyard that had a wooden fence surrounding the backyard. Alex was not paying attention to that as Mabel, whose mind was altered to like and be playful, rubbed Alex’s leg affectionately. 


“I like you to.” Alex crouched down to pet her white fur. “So I am going to make you the best cat.”


Alex looked at Mabel’s butt and noticed that it seemed a little small. He had heard that cats will sometimes have their glands or butts express to make it more appealing to other cats or that it showed healthiness.


“Let us get started there.” Alex clicked on his phone to expand and express Mabel’s ass.


“Wait a minute.” Alex paused for a moment. “I forgot that we got you fixed. Let us correct that.”


Alex also set the Nanobots to heal and reconstruct Mabel’s womb and pussy.




 


 




Amber and Maria were a tangled mess of playful kittens as they licked, rubbed, and nipped at each other on livestream for 200,000 viewers to see fully grown tall women with cat features teasing each other. With their white hair and twitching ears on top, they rolled on Amber’s bed with their tails flicking about, sometimes interlocking, and their white fur paws pawing around to get the best position on the other catgirl. Maria had ended on top of the purring pile of two catgirls, her butt was facing the camera with Amber’s face underneath the ass to face Maria’s fur padded pussy.


“I hope you enjoy that view. Nya.'' Maria said to her playful catgirl friend who was underneath her 6’6” body. Maria was more plump with her tan body but Amber was taller  at 7 feet tall and more athletic.


“Mreow. I am.” Amber's voice sang as she was about to reach up and lick Maria’s pussy when they felt a tingling sensation.


“Here it comes again. Nya” Maria arched back as the tingling sensation returned again, this time to their whole butts.


Amber’s and Maria’s asses started to expand as they laid on the bed for the world to see their expanding bodies. Maria already had a big ass but this made it even more pronounced as it swelled to slowly encase Amber’s face underneath until its size was 58 inches for that size. Amber’s slim ass expanded until it was no longer thin but a bubbly butt that fit so well with her tone legs. Amber’s measurement went from 38 to 48. They both grunted as something started to grow within their butts pushing fat and muscle away to create something new, a gland. The gland connected to the rest of the body and the brain knew exactly how to run this gland from the previous download. The labia and pussy started to expand and swell as well to make it very invitational for a dick to come inside as it started to drip some fluids. They felt their hymen split apart and their vagina walls move around to make the two catgirls no longer virgins. Maria white fur patch on her crotch started to expand past the labia lips and farther along on her thighs and a little bit on her waist.


“You are wide open. Nya” Amber said as she grabbed Maria’s newly enlarged ass and pinched them together on her face that she had buried into Maria’s pussy.


“Kyaah!” Maria screeched, with her tail shooting straight up, as Amber’s tongue began to lick inside and outside of Maria’s pussy. Maria trembled on top of Amber as Amber’s tongue was doing an excellent job of pleasing Maria.


“Please stop!” Maria moaned as she grabbed Amber’s legs to steady herself from the onslaught of Amber’s tongue on her pussy. Maria was breathing hard from the pleasure Amber’s cat tongue was doing on her womanhood. “I do not think I can hold on much longer. Nya!”


Amber was not relenting as she continued to stroke Maria’s sensitive spot with her tongue as her cat-like hands rubbed Maria’s honey brown ass around for the world to see two catgirls playing with each other so sensually.


“I surrender. You win. Nya!” Maria whimpered as her body twitched from the stimulation Amber was giving her. Maria loosen her body on top of Amber to show her that she was no longer in control.


Amber noticed this. She pushed upwards and flipped Maria onto her back on the bed with Amber positioned on top. Amber pinned Maria’s head down with her ass and used her paws to make sure that Maria’s legs were spread apart. Amber gave a few more licks to Maria’s exposed pussy to the world to push Maria over the edge. Amber sat up straight with her ass burying Maria’s face underneath of it to show her dominance as Maria orgasmed on livestream.


“Mmmmhhhmmmm!” Maria moaned as her body twitched and spasmed out as her love fluids squirted out onto the floor of Amber’s room and dampened Maria’s fur crotch. It was amazing that no one was shutting down their channel because of what they were doing but they didn’t want to because this was something completely new and never before seen as 300,000 viewers watched.


“Do you submit that I am the alpha cat? Nya.” Amber said down to Maria. Amber’s upper body was naked and directed straight at the camera for the world to see her two pairs of breasts on her chest as her tail danced around behind her. 


“Huh!?” Amber didn’t wait for a reply as a tingling sensation started to coarse through her breasts again.




 


 




“Your teats seem to be smaller since I made you bigger.” Alex said to Mabel. “So let us make them bigger again.”


Alex clicked the command to grow Mabel’s teats again.




 


 




Amber watched as her already expanded tits began to expand again, this time in front of her eyes and the world as they saw two sets of boobs grow on Amber. The top one did not expand as much as the bottom pair but they still started to stretch and become bigger. Amber’s top rack expanded from 48E to 50F to 52G and finally 54H for a nice bust on top. Her bottom rack began to grow as well from 28A cup to 32C to 36DD and at last 42E. Amber purred as she rubbed her two big racks on livestream for the world to see her warm, soft bust.


“I think I can enjoy these. Nya” Amber stood up and got off the bed in all her glory as she tapped her four breasts to make them bounce. Amber had become a fine model with her slim waist and bubble butt to along her double set of knockers.


“Nya, I can enjoy my ones as well.” Maria raised herself off the bed and stood up next Amber to be naked for the camera as well to show her humongous knockers. Maria’s top breast had grown from 57J to 64L and her bottom breasts below her first were 30B to 46G. Maria definitely had an hourglass shape body going on for her with her body being a little top heavier.


They were clearly the fantasies of many people with their perfect bodies, tone and tall for Amber and big and plump for Maria. They did not care anymore that they were naked for 500,000 viewers to see the birth of catgirls. 


“I think we left something on. Nya.” Amber commented as she looked at a flashing red light on top of her computer, it was the camera for the livestream.


“Nya, It is okay.” Maria lifted her arm up to reveal her armpit for the viewers. She had some white hair there as well that had turned into a small fur patch. She leaned down to lick it as she spoke to Amber. “It doesn’t bother me.”


“Me either, Nya” Amber smiled as she walked over to the computer. She would have been pissed and embarrassed early if it wasn’t for the nanobots changing her thought process. “I wonder if people are liking it.” 


Amber checked the viewers and likes for their livestream as Maria continued to groom herself behind Amber on the bed. Amber purred and turned around to talk to Maria.


“We have over 500,000 viewers. Nya!”  Amber excitedly walked over to Maria who had switched arms. “This is the most we ever had.”


“That is more than the total views we ever had before.” Maria stopped her cleaning and responded to Amber’s hypeness with eagerness as well. “We finally made a name for ourselves, Nya!”


“It is all because of these.” Amber grabbed her tail and her breasts.


“Your right. Nya” Maria purred as she touched her ears and butt. “I wonder what is next?”


As soon as she spoke, Amber and Maria felt the same tingling sensation again all over their body again. They looked at each other and purred.


“Here it comes.” They purred as Amber fell on the floor and Maria on the bed.


The viewers could see Maria on the bed as she became bigger and bigger. Her tan body swelling to even greater proportions than before, way past Amber’s previous height. Maria must have been eight feet tall when her bottom breasts started to become larger, increasing in size faster than the rest of her body. At nine feet tall, two things happen. First, Amber, who’s tail could only be seen before with it dancing about, breasts started to peek out from the bottom of the view as she was growing as well. The second was the bed, it could not hold Maria’s massive weight as she continued to grow more and more. A leg broke, causing Maria to roll off the bed to have her butt be the only view in the camera.




 


 



Thump!


Alex heard something big hit the ground in his sister’s room above him. He looked up as he was holding the grow button on his phone.


“What are they doing up there?” Alex asked himself.


Beep!


Alex looked down on his phone that had the controls for the nanobots inside living hosts, the screen read “low energy” across it.


“I guess I have to do minimal changes until I give you some more food.” Alex took his finger off the growth icon. 


Mabel had nearly grown double in size. She had beautiful white fur with a long tail and healthy paws. She had some big teats but that shouldn’t be a bother for a big cat. Mabel purred as she groomed herself.


“I'm glad I could help you out.” Alex petted Mabel on the head. She responded by leaning her head into his hand affectionately. “I am also glad that you like me a whole lot more now.”


Mabel licked his hand in response as she purred with her beloved owner. She would not normally do this since she normally did not like Alex but now she loved him.


“I can help you with one last thing and it shouldn’t use that much energy.” Alex used his other hand to swipe to another control on the phone. “I think you will enjoy it a lot.”




 


 




“Nya, that was amazing.” Maria stood up first for the viewers to see her recent growth. “I have to thank the magic man for this.”


Maria was a beauty to behold at 11 feet tall with her honey brown skin, plastered with white hair and fur on her head, tail, hands, feet and pubic areas. Her three sizes, and the extra boobs, were 125L 84H 60 98. She was an animal of a catgirl with her 7 foot 4 inches white tail rolling around on the wall of the room knocking pictures and stuff off of what the two girls used to be.


“We are really big now. Nya.” Maria said looking down as she had to tilt her head on the roof to fit standing up. She was purring as she spoke and looked over her amazing body.

“It sure is.” Amber spoke as she turned over on the ground, she had most of her body outside the view of the camera from below. That started to change as Amber stretched on the ground so that viewers could see her ass with her 8 foot 8 inches white tail.


Ssssssnnnnnnnnkkkkkkk!


Was the sound of Amber’s claws tearing through her carpet into the wood below as she pulled her body in from her stretched. Amber tried to stand up, after scratching the floor, but hit her head on the roof so she sat back down.


The 800,000 viewers got to see her new growth as well. Amber stood at 13 feet tall with her short white hair matching the fur on her ears, tail, and paws on both limbs. Her racks bounced as she sat down for people to enjoy their big size. Her three sizes, including the extra bust, was 100H 84E 52 88. She was lean with a big bust and butt to go with her seductive purring. 


“Nya, I am loving this.” Amber brought her top rack up to her face and began to lick the big nipple at the tip of one of her boobs. “This is the body that I always wanted. Nya”


“Nya, don’t have too much fun.” Maria started to crawl over to Amber, moving her big ass side to side as she did.


They suddenly stopped what they were doing and stared out into blankness. Their head started to tilt to the side as something was going on inside their heads. Their heads flipped straight back up once it was done like before. This time, they started to take big breaths as their chest swelled up and down slowly as sweat started to form as well from the increased heartbeat. The atmosphere had changed in the room.


“Do you know what I want? Nya.” Maria breathed hard as her breasts got bigger than contracted with each breath as she asked the question to Amber.


“Nya!” Amber nodded as she was panting as well from the sudden change in their minds, they knew what the other person wanted.


Amber moved to an all four position as she followed Maria, who was crawling to the door. They had the same calling as the over a million viewers who wondered where the two catgirls were going as they saw their big asses depart


“Where are they going?”


“They looked like they were going to make out.”


“This is so hot.”


“The catgirls are coming out into the world.”


“Please come to my house. Here is my address.”


“Catgirls rule”




 


 




“Time for you to go make a friend.” Alex put Mabel outside in their backyard before retreating back into the house. Their backyard was at least 2-3 acres big because of where they lived. They lived in a semi-rural outside a big city, about sixty mile drive away, so that Alex could have room to build his inventions. Alex looked out the window from the living room, not noticing the mess of a kitchen was in when he let her out. 


“Any minute now.” Alex looked around as Mabel started to explore the backyard, she had been kept inside for a long time since she was adopted by Alex’s family.


“There he is.” Alex saw the neighbor’s grey cat jump on the fence to see what had called him.


Alex had put Mabel into heat with his nanobots and now every male cat in this block would want to see this big cat that was flaunting herself for everyone to come.


“That's it.” Alex whispered as the two cats walked to each other. 


Alex suddenly noticed his own erection was starting to rise as he looked outside at the two cats meeting each other for the first time.


“That is odd. I shouldn't be turned on by cats about to bang each other.” Alex pondered why he was starting to get a boner. “ It must be something else, something in my subconscious doing it. I hope I don’t have a fetish for cats.”


Alex shrugged off that thought as his mind returned to the scene that was happening in front of him. Mabel and the neighbor’s cat were sniffing each other out, going over the head, body, and butt. Mabel was twice as big as the other cat. Suddenly, Mabel lurched forward at the neighbors cat, the cat tried to escape but it was too late for him as Mabel quickly put him into submission.


“Wow.” Alex had wide eyes as he saw Mabel take the lead in the mating act. She was on top of the grey cat who was on it’s back while Mabel moved up and down the cat’s pelvis. “I did not expect Mabel to be so aggressive in her love making. I wonder if it is due to her being bigger and nanobot induced heat.”


Alex looked down at his phone as he saw it beeping with a notification. Alex wanted to learn what the notification was.


“One of the targets has received semen inside the womb, do you wish to impregnate?” The screen read.


“One of the targets?” Alex said curiously, not understanding what that meant.


Out of the blue, Alex was slammed hard on his side as something attacked him. As he was still in the air, attached to the first ambush, a second caught him from the other side. He rolled on the ground with his two assailants until he was in the middle of the living area, he looked up to a sight he never thought he could imagine.


He saw eight planets rise as his dizzy mind reeled from the attack, four of them were tan and the other four were white. He saw some darken dots and bumps on the tip of the heaving globes. Alex looked up and down from the celestial object to see in horror what they were attached to.


Amber and Maria were stooping over him with their new massive bodies, Amber at his feet and Maria at his head. Alex saw additions to them besides them being 13 feet and 11 feet tall that Alex realized that Mabel did not eat two and a half muffins, leaving one and a half left, these were the other targets. All the changes he had done on Mabel had coincided with his sister and her friend in another part of the house, creating something new. 


“He looks so cute. Nya!” Maria tilted her head to one side, her brain clicking something inside her mind from earlier.


“I know. Nya!” Amber purred. “Something about him makes me just want to love him.”


Alex remembered two things, first was that he made Mabel like him from the get go so that he could play with him. Amber and Maria had taken the change for Alex to be the object of their affection as well but in another way that caused Alex to gulp. The second was the last command, he made Mabel go into heat. Amber and Maria were both very sexually active and they had the perfect prey for their hunger.


“I just can’t wait much longer.” Maria licked her lips as she tossed her white hair to the side with one hand while the other was in a fur patch on her crotch. Alex noticed that she was definitely in heat as he smelled a sweet aroma coming from there. “I want him now. Nya”


Alex realized that his dick was jetting hard against his pants right now as he breathed the sweaty air that was around him, they had pheromones and it was affecting him. Alex tried to move his hand to grab for his phone to change this situation before it got worse. The phone had been knocked out of his hands when the girls attacked earlier and that was the controls. Alex looked around the room quickly before he noticed the phone at the bottom of the couch near Amber’s flickering tail. 


“Hyyaa--” Alex tried to lurch for the phone but was quickly stopped when a large hand pushed him to the ground, back to where he started.


“Hold on, little one. Nya” Amber teased him, being the one who pushed him down and continued to pin him there. “Nya. We want to have some fun before you decide to leave.” 


Alex looked down at Amber’s hand that was in his chest, it was big, white, and furry. Amber had a short, thick fur running from the joint of her elbow, all the way down and onto her entire hand. On the palm of the hand was a soft flesh pad and her five digits had smaller flesh pads where her fingerprints would be. 


“I think you have something blocking us from seeing the good stuff. Nya.” Amber smiled devilishly at her small, younger brother.


Alex saw black claws unsheath themselves slowly from Amber’s finger tips and dig themselves into Alex's shirt. Amber then slowly pulled her paw across his chest, tearing his shirt with her sharp claws along the way. She applied enough pressure that she did not cut Alex at all but enough for Alex to know how deadly and keen they were. Alex was clearly intimidated by Amber and Maria right now.


“Much better. Nya.” Amber hummed as she tossed his shredded shirt away. They could clearly see his nerd body and they loved it. The mind alteration of the nanobots forced them to love Alex.


“Nya, I think there is one more thing.” Maria leaned a little bit as she put her hand inside Alex’s pants.


Alex felt Maria’s furry paw rub his erect dick and push past it until it was in the seat of his pants. Alex tilted his hand down just as Maria released her claws into his pants. Her palm was facing outwards as she extended her claws to their full length through his pants to see how big and hone the girls claws were. Maria ripped upwards causing Alex to be naked in front of the two catgirls.


“I like that. Nya!” Amber purred as she looked at the exposed throbbing dick that stood tall on his crotch. Alex wanted it to go down but he couldn’t make it go down. Alex was aroused from the site of two beautiful big catgirls in front him, no man could resist this. 


The other part that was halting his dick from going down was the pheromones that the girls were producing. Along as they were in heat, Alex would stay in a state of arousal around them and his dick would not go down. Alex had to fix this as quickly as he could before something serious happened.


“I can’t take it any longer. Nya!” Maria exclaimed as she leaned her ass upwards and leaned her upper torso above Alex’s head. He double huge rack bounced and jiggled above his head before they went down his body and he was replaced by a different view. Maria’s furry, wet pussy came into view as it dripped a few drops on his face before descending down his body leaving him to look at her big ass with her white tail dancing in the air above him.


“I want him now. Nya!” Maria breathed hard as she positioned her pussy above his dick. 


The serious was happening right now.


“Hold on a moment we can’t do-” Alex’s words could not reach her at all. 


‘MMMMRREEEEOOOWWWW!” Maria screamed as she brought her body down on the dick. 


“GGGYYYYAAAAHHHHH!” Alex yelled as he ejaculated the moment Maria’s pussy encased his dick from the pleasure. Alex also yelled from the pain as the weight of Maria’s 11 foot tall catgirl body threw itself onto him. 


 “Nya. My body can’t stop! Nya!” Maria continued to bounce up and down on Alex’s dick from her sexual drive to have as much of Alex as she could. Maria’s ass would wobble and hit Alex’s face as she had sexual intercourse with him. Amber was at Alex’s feet, rubbing her clit, waiting for her turn to hump her brother’s dick. “I love it so much! Nya!”


Alex was raped by the two catgirls.




 


 




Alex laid on the ground in tired, exhausted, and drained body as the two catgirls had their way with his body for a while, he could stop them at all and his body kept getting aroused because of their hormones. Alex tried to open his eyes, but his vision was blurry from the sweat and pussy fluids that cover his body from the assault. Once he cleared that from his view he could see where the two catgirls had gone.


Amber was near the window, where the sun rays were covering her body. She had one leg raised high vertically into the air, the high ceiling allowing her to extend it fully. Amber’s head was leaned over into her crotch as she was grooming herself after she had sexually assaulted her brother. Amber had her back to Alex with her long tail bobbing along the ground behind her.


Maria was in the kitchen,  eating whatever food she could find in there to consume. Alex could not see her at all as a bar blocked his view but he could see her tail wavy back and forth in the air.


Alex then looked towards the couch to see the target he was looking for, his phone. It had been pushed underneath the couch during the sexual encounter he had with very loving and affectionate catgirls.


Alex rolled on his belly, it took a lot of his strength to do so because the girls had sapped his strength during their love session. He slowly crawled using one arm to skirt on the carpet floor to the couch for his remedeption from the lustful catgirls. It must have taken him a minute to reach the couch from his slow journey there, it was because he couldn’t move fast and he did not want the girls to see that he was awake. Alex reached his arm underneath the couch and reached as far as he could to the back to get his phone. 


“Almost there.” Alex whispered as tried to get his fingers to touch it. He was barely touching it when something white came from the side and scooped it away from him.


“Nooo!” Alex gasped as he looked at the catgirl that had taken his phone from the couch.


“Is this what you wanted? Nya.” Amber waved Alex’s phone with her tail in the air to taunt him. She was sitting at an end of the couch, her tail long enough to nearly reach the other end. The girls had gotten to be really good with their extra limb.


“Please don’t.” Alex whimpered as he started to crawl towards his sister to stop her. It was a slow endeavour as he was dead tired.


“Sure thing. Here you go. Nya.” Amber brought the phone to Alex’s face.


“Thank you very much.” Alex smiled from the sudden kindness and hoped that filled him up. Alex slowly tried to reach up for it.


“Psych. Nya!” Amber had put the screen forward towards Alex’s face. When a click sound came from the phone, Amber pulled the phone back to herself as it had just unlocked. Amber purred as she began to play around with Alex’s unlocked phone.


“Nooo!” Alex tried to yell, but it came out very airy and raspy, as he realized Amber had utterly tricked him and finally had access to the nanobots that were inside her, Maria, and the family cat, Mabel. Alex started to crawl slowly over to her to stop her.


“Lets see. Nya.” Amber explored his phone. “Hey this is us, nya. You were the one changing us.”


“Please change yourself back.” Alex begged his sister to return to normal. He hoped that she had some sense left in her.


“No.” Amber smiled as she continued to look in his phone. “We like these changes. Nya.”


Alex was the only one who could change them back since they wouldn’t do it. The nanobots had altered their minds and bodies to enjoy this. Alex could only inch closer along the ground to try and reach his phone.


“Targets have received semen in their vagina’s and wombs, nya, do you wish to impregnate?” Amber read from the phone to Alex. “Yes.”


Alex could only watch in distraught as Amber commanded the nanobots to use his seed to impregnate his sister and friend. He had fertilized the first catgirls and now they were going to have offspring in this world. He was getting closer to stopping this as he was nearly at her legs.


“Make children closely genetically similar to mothers. Nya.” Amber continued to mess with his phone. “Begin lactation to prepare for pregnancy? Yes! Nya.”


Amber felt the weird tingling sensation in her boobs as she knew that the nanobots were doing their work inside there. Slowly, she started to feel full in her four boobs as she was producing milk now. Amber saw small white dots start to appear in her nipples to confirm what the machines had done inside her. Amber squeezed one of her teats and let the liquid fill her hand.


“Delicious. Nya.” Amber brought her milk to her mouth and she began to lick it up. She felt some new emotion arise inside her mind as something was happening beside the lactation. She did not know what it was but she knew that she would love Alex more because of it.


“Hmm, what is this? Nya.” Amber looked at the phone again. 


“Target has regained a decent amount of energy. A few changes are possible.” the screen read.


Amber saw that the phone had indicated that Maria had regained some energy for the nanobots to use to alter her some more. Maria was eating in the kitchen since they had finished having sex with their little love, she must have found enough to allow more transformation.


“Let us try this.” Amber purred as she pressed some buttons on the phone.


“MMMMRRRRREEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!” A large cat screamed from the kitchen. “There is more!? Nya!”


Amber heard some groaning in the kitchen for a minute as the nanobots worked their magic on Maria there for a minute. Soon, Maria crawled out to show Amber what had happened to her.


“Nya, I think I am expecting.” Maria said.


Maria was massively pregnant. Amber had used the nanobots to speed up the pregnancy of Maria for a huge amount. Maria’s honey brown belly scooted along the ground as her passengers were ready.


“I broke my water earlier in the kitchen. Nya!” Maria breathed hard as it was about time for her to give birth. She had a small trail of milk following her from the lactation as well.


“Alex has a big lab connected to the house as his room. He should have equipment and stuff for us for your children. Nya.” Alex’s room was on the second floor but he had a barn size extension on the side of the house for his lab. They had space and money to build a big house and that extension because of his inventions. “He has a doorway just through there.” 


Amber felt something brush her fur along her hand that held the phone. Amber looked to see her brother trying to stand with all his strength to grab the phone in her hand.


“Woah.” Amber jolted in surprise.


Amber knocked Alex on his back as the phone flew into the air. The phone arched in the air and started to fall towards Alex on the ground.


“Nya, nya, nya.” Amber grunted as she reached out to catch the phone but instead had it start to juggle in her paws above a nervous Alex who was trying to reach for it to.


“NYA!” Amber clapped her paws together to catch the phone.


Crunch!


“NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!” Alex yelled without the gaspy or raspy voice as some little pieces of glass and metal dropped from her hands. The horror he wished wouldn’t come true, had come true.


Amber had broken the phone with her strong paws and it was now a crumpled mess as she brought it to herself.


“Oops.” Amber muttered.


Alex knew it was over. The nanobots were linked to signal that the phone was generating commands for nanobots, obeying what the user wanted it to do. If they lost that signal, they would run on autopilot and acted as a self-defense mechanism for the host. The signal was encrypted as well so it would take a long time for any signal to reach the nanobots to command them what to do. As part of their autopilot, if other nanobots were to enter the host, the nanobots would attack and destroy the invading nanobots. So, at this moment, Alex could not think of a way to stop or command the nanobots inside Amber and Maria.


In a sense, they were permanently catgirls.


“Ooh well. Nya.” Amber shrugged off the destruction of the device that could return them to normal as if it was nothing. “That is that. Let me lead you to Alex’s lab.”


Amber got on all four above a shocked Alex, he had lost all energy at this point. He had turned his sister and friend into the first big catgirls and he could not change them. Alex was beside himself in disbelief as he knew that his greatest invention would be considered these two and the race that would proceed them. 


“Let me just get him. Nya.” Amber said to the pregnant Maria, who was trying to figure where to go.


Amber lowered her head down to the side of Alex’s head and down to his neck. Amber licked the neck with her cat tongue and the roughness scraped over his skin. He did not pay any attention to it as he was too tired and in disbelief of what he had created. Knowing nothing else would work, Amber opened her mouth along his shoulders and bit down gently. The nanobots had given her extra strength there and realigned teeth as well. She lifted Alex up as a mother cat would lift up their young. 


Amber motioned for Maria to follow her as she and Maria walked on all fours to Alex’s lab, each carrying their own passengers.




 


 



The lab was spacious and clean. It had metallic greyish white panels with white blueish lights giving it a bright atmosphere. There was an open balcony on the second floor that led to Alex’s room. The balcony looked down to a large open space for bigger projects that Alex worked on. A four wheel robot came to greet them as they entered.


“How may I assist you?” The robot asked.


“I am about to give birth and need help. Nya.” Maria said to the robot. Amber could not say anything because she had Alex in her mouth.


“Right this way.” The robot motioned them to follow it to the big open space below the balcony. A table started to rise from the ground as they got closer. “Please lay here.” 


Maria went on the table that had been made for her and her size. It molded into the position that would assist in her giving birth. Five other four wheel robots came to help with this procedure.


“Now breathe like this.” The robot began to give an example to Maria. Maria followed the robot’s example as she went into the labor. She was breathing and pushing hard for five minutes before her labor produced its first fruits with her tail squeezing one of the robots.


“It is a girl!” The robot exclaimed as it held a big tan and brown haired, on her head, forearms and legs, baby kittengirl from the birthing canal. It gave it to another robot that proceeded to bring it to Maria’s face. “Three more to go.”


“She is so beautiful. Nya.” Maria touched the face of the  firstborn catgirl in the world. “I am going to name you ‘Mia’ Nya.”


The robot put the kittengirl on Maria’s  swollen belly. Mia then crawled until it reached one of Maria’s lower tit and started to suck on the lactating nipple.


“Yes little one, drink your mommy’s milk. Nya.” Maria cooed to her daughter.


“Restart the breathing exercise like before.” The robot asked Maria.


“Hoo hoo hoo.” Maria started breathing in a rhythm again for another kittengirl. It only took two minutes this time for the next one to come out.


“It is a girl again.” The robot said as it handed the newest baby to another robot. She was white skinned like Alex and had Maria’s white hair. This one seemed to have a long white streak of white fur running down her spine from head to tail.


“I will name you, ‘Lola.’ Nya.” Maria named the second naturally born catgirl. Lola was placed on the tit next to Mia, she sucked away on her mother’s tit as well for milk.


Amber, seeing that everything was going smoothly, decided it was time for her to enjoy herself with her prize, her brother in her mouth. Amber, standing at full height in here with Alex resting on her bust from her mouth, turned around towards the balcony that would lead to Alex’s room. She had Maria and the delivery room bots behind her as she reached up to grab the metal rods that were the guard rails for the balcony.


Creak Crack!


The guard rails broke off the edge of the second floor as Amber tried to pull herself up there. She was too big for the guardrails as she tossed it to the side. This left nothing to protect anyone from falling off here. Amber shrugged as she reached her front paws along the ground of the second floor. 


Shink! Skreeeeeeeeee!


Amber had pulled her razor sharp claws out and had them pierce the metal floor of the second floor of the lab. She then pulled her claws toward herself to get a good grip, tearing claw marks into the ground as she pulled herself up to below her chest and Alex along with her. She dropped him on the second floor as she pulled herself back towards the edge.


“I will be back in a moment so don’t move. Nya.” Amber said as she dropped below the second floor vantage point and disappeared.


Alex couldn’t move if he wanted to. He was too weak and his mind was slowly coming back into focus after the smashed controls and Maria giving birth to catgirls. He had literally had cats out of the bag that he couldn’t put back. His mind quickly came back to near normalcy as he saw a sight to behold.


Amber leaped up from the first floor, above Alex. He saw everything on his catgirl sister as she gracefully soared through the air and quietly landed on the other side of him. He could see her boobs bounce around as she began to circle around on all fours to show off her feline prowess. Alex noticed that Amberwas not on her knees when she walked on all fours but that her knees were bent backwards to allow for smooth walking on all fours, like a cat. She could switched between the knees bending forward and backwards, depending if she wanted to walk on two legs or on all fours



Wwwrrrrrr!


One of Alex’s robots turned out by the motion of Amber parading around to show off her stuff to Alex. The robot was a two legged mech that stood around ten feet tall and dense. It was for the military, it was made to withstand several tank shells and decimate a squad of them. It stepped forward next to Amber, waiting for its command.


Hhhhiiiissssssssssss!


Amber hissed at the sudden movement of the robot that she arched the middle of back, scrunched up to make herself bigger, and raised her tail and hairs straight up, a typical defense response for a cat. 


Hhhhiiiiissss!


Amber raised her paw up as the robot had taken it’s step forward for a command. Amber brought her paw down on the robot with her claws extended on the unexpected intrusion.


‘Sssskkkkrrriiiiieeeeennnnnnnkkkkkk!


Amber’s claws ripped through the military grade steel like it was paper. It was in critical danger of being destroyed just from one of Amber’s swatting. Amber swiped a few more times with her open claws at it since it was still standing from the first attack, the armor was quickly breached.


Thunk!


The robot fell in a crumpled heap from Amber’s uncalled for self-defense. She had utterly destroyed it. 


Hhhiiisssss!


Amber gave one more hiss before returning to Alex. Alex was terrified and in awe of his sister from the display of power and elegance as she swayed her butt as she walked on all four to him, it seemed more natural to her. Alex realized that she was becoming more like a beast and strong one at that. She was behaving like she knew how to use this catgirl body all her life.


“I am back. Nya.” Amber reached down to the ground with her head. She went right to his ribs and opened her mouth. She was almost three times his height but weighed a lot more than him. Alex felt her teeth gently sinked in as she lifted him up with her mouth. She was definitely behaving more like a feline.


Amber walked on all four on the second floor to the doorway to Alex’s room. She opened and squeezed through the opening inside the room. She put the stunned Alex on his bed.


“Nya. That was fun to watch.” Amber licked Alex with her cat tongue, cleaning the sweat and pussy fluids off of him. “I can’t wait to get mine. Nya.”


“It is a girl.” Amber heard the robot say again as it continued to service Maria. Amber used her tail to shut the door to leave her and Alex all alone together. Amber had gotten really attuned with her cat parts that it was like she had always had them.


Amber finished cleaning Alex off with her tongue, getting every nook and cranny clean. Amber got a little reward from Alex, pheromone induced erect cock, when she went over that part of the body. She then stood over Alex in his bed, with her four boobs hanging down. 


Pppppuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr!


Amber’s body made that sound as she slowly lowered her body to Alex’s trembling body, it felt pleasure and scary to have such a terrifying beast give you a tongue bath after absolutely wrecking your highly advanced war machine. Amber didn’t care about that, she had a feeling of attachment and the need to take care of the little thing in front of her as if it was her own child. Amber had been developing it since she started to lactate and now it was time to act on it. She had one of her top boob’s nipple brush Alex’s mouth.


Alex slowly brought his mouth open and stuck out his tongue towards the nipple. He needed strength and he was aroused by the whole thing since he realized that she wasn’t going to harm him. His arousal was caused by his own pleasure of large boobs and that Amber’s pheromones were starting to fill his mind, being trapped in his room as she poured out a lot of them. 


Amber shivered and stretched in pleasure as she felt Alex’s tongue lick and then the mouth encircle the areola, she felt her claws, on all four limbs, dig into the floor of Alex’s room. Alex started to suck slowly and Amber felt her milk start to come out slowly into her little baby.


“That’s right.” Amber purred, this was happiest she ever felt. There was no sense of jealousy in her heart or eyes, just love. The love was maternal and sexual at the same time. “Drink your big sister’s milk. I will take good care of you.”


Alex continued to suck Amber’s tit for the milk. Amber at the same moment was bringing her tail underneath her body and circle around his dick. She got to be very good with it as she rubbed it up and down.


“I will take very good care of you. Nya!”




 


 



Mabel watched from a window, outside of Alex’s room, of the scene of what was going on. She watched as the family member, whom she once hated but now loved, got smothered by his catgirl sister. It was an interesting exchange of maternal love and sexual love between the two of them. For a few minutes, it was the sister caring for her brother in a way that a mother cat would care for its young kitten and then the next minute, she would sexually assault the kid. It was a repeat cycle. 


Mabel knew only a little of what it was like, the sexuall assault part. She had two neighborhood cats and a stray pick up her scent and come to her yard. She had sexually dominant all three of them as they came to check out the potential mate that signally her readiness for sex in this small town outside a big city. She could see a new cat coming to the backyard, attracted by her scent. She would get him in a moment.

 

Mabel looked back into the house as she saw the next step for cat kind absolutely dominating the human race. She purred as she knew that they would win in the long run if humans found these catgirls attractive.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is complete but possibly not over.

 

If readers really liked the story and want it to continue. I can probably think of 1-3 chapter additions and left room for that to happen. If readers want the story to continue, review and mention your favorite part.

 

Thank You for Reading!