- Text Size +

Ryan sat alone on the kitchen counter finishing his lunch.  His girlfriend Emily had left early for work as a teacher at a local high school.  His mother went to take a shower before her favorite show came on the television.  It had been a couple week since he stopped shrinking and was totally dependent on them for help.  Emily was always busy with work going in early, grading papers, parent conferences as well as staying connected with her friends.  He couldn’t take her out anymore and he didn’t want to begrudge her seeing her friends a few times a week.  His mom helped with his needs when Emily wasn’t around but she would often get distracted which he found annoying.

He looked at his mother’s earpiece that was sitting near him on the counter and sighed.   She constantly complained how it irritated her ear and she had taken it off this time to shower and change her clothes.  Ryan’s voice was too tiny to get her attention without it especially over the noise of the TV so he found himself stranded on a table or counter more often than he would like.

His mom came out from the bedroom and rushed past him not bothering to pick up the earpiece.  “My favorite show is coming on” she told him as she rushed by to turn on the TV to watch the Price is Right.  Ryan signed as this wasn’t the first time she did this and it wouldn’t be the last.  At least he knew she’s come over once her show was over and help him get to the bathroom.

The hour dragged on but suddenly Ryan was startled to hear the doorbell.  “Who could that be?” he thought, “a package or a neighbor?”  His mom got up and wandered to the door to answer it.  He heard a female voice say, “Hi, I’m from the HR department at Ryan’s work.  I need to talk to him about his disability payments.”   His mom let this person in and told them, “Ryan is right there on the counter.  There’s an earpiece you can use if it is hard to hear him.”    

Ryan was shocked as the person that came through the door was Tess from his work.  He tried yelling at his mom that he didn’t want to talk to her but she didn’t hear him and went right back to the TV in the living room as Tess made a beeline for him with a big smile.  “Hi there” she said as she looked down towering over his tiny body, “I missed you.”  She picked up the earpiece and slipped it on.   

Ryan remembered how she reacted when Tim at work shrank.  Tim as just under three feet tall when he came to sign his disability papers and Tess had cornered him and intimidated him to the point to making the guy piss himself.  Now she had Ryan cornered and he was far smaller that Tim was that day.  He was a combination of scared and furious at her being there.  “You need to leave right now” he told her.  She continued with that smile that scared him and opened her bag.  “Don’t you want to see what I have for you?” she asked as she reached in.  She pulled out a translucent container with small holes punched in it and a screw top.  She unscrewed the top and showed it to him.  “You know what this is for?” she asked Ryan.  “Please just leave”, he repeated.  She ignored him and continued, “It’s for you, silly.” And picked him up between her fingertips and dropped in in the container.  “There you go, all comfy”, she told him as she screwed the top on and dropped it back in her bag. 

Ryan’s mom was fixated on the final showcase on the TV and didn’t see or hear anything that had transpired.  “It was nice to meet you.  Thank you”, Tess called into the other room as she headed for the door out as quickly as possible. 

Meanwhile Ryan struggled getting jostled around in the container in Tess’s bag.  He knew he was in big trouble and wasn’t sure what she had in mind but he knew it wouldn’t be good.  He tried to talk to Tess but she had either taken the earpiece off or was ignoring him.  He pleaded for her to take him home but he got no response.  He thought Tess had been cleaver saying she was from HR which she wasn’t and not giving her name.  He doubted his mom will recall anything about her by the time Emily got home and asked where he was.

It was close to an hour before they got to their destination.  Tess removed the container and opened it up dumping Ryan out of it and onto a small desk in what appeared to be her bedroom.  “Welcome to my bedroom cutie.” She told him.  He noticed she still had the earpiece on and stood up to face her.  “You can’t bring me here.  It’s kidnapping” he told her. He finger came up and gave him a little tap knocking him over.  “No it’s not” she replied, “We’re friends and co-workers and you’re here to visit me.  There’s no demands or ransom.  We’re just hanging out.”

He finger came down and stroked his body, “You know I really like you.  I’d come see you at work all the time to talk but you never had the time.  Well now we have all the time to get to know each otherand have fun.”  Ryan was relieved that at least she wasn’t talking about eating him or squashing him like some of Emily’s friends did but she was creeping him out.  “Look Tess, you’re nice and all but I have a girlfriend.  We live together and she’s going to try and find me.”

Tess stopped petting him and her expression got serious.   “I hear Allison talking at work.  She and Emily have been out cruising the bars so don’t think Emily is so sweet and caring.  You know it is only a matter of time before Emily dumps you and you end up as a snack for Allison.  You’re better off here with me.  I’ll take good care of you.  Now take off those clothes.  I want to see if my imagination is as good as the real thing.” 

Ryan stood back up.  “No I am not stripping for your amusement” he told her with his arms crossed in front of him.   Tess came at him and grabbed him up between her fingertips and held him right in front of her face.  “You have a choice.  Strip and save your clothes for another day or I’ll tear them off and you can stay naked.  What will it be?”  Ryan knew she was serious and he had no choice.   “OK, you win.” He told her.  She continued you to hold him in her palm.  “Good.  Do it right now on my hand.”   Ryan undressed leaving him without a stitch of clothing.  Tess picked up his clothes and dropped them into the container she had brought him home in.  She continued to look at Ryan naked and smiled.  “Little Ryan, naked in the palm of my hand.  You’ll never be too busy for me now.” she giggled.   Her other hand came up and played with his dick while he laid on his back.  “So tiny and helpless”, she said as she gave him a kiss, “just how I wanted you.” 

She picked up a glass tumbler and tilted her palm causing him to fall to hard surface below.  “Sorry for the sparse accommodations but if you behave I might get you a dollhouse to live in.  She turned to her laptop and took out a small webcam on a tripod and set it up pointing directly at him.  She typed for a moment on her laptop and then turned the display toward him and he saw himself on camera across the 15” screen.  The video was bigger than his actual size.  “Now I can see you from across the room.  Then she took out her phone and after a couple swipes she showed him he was on that screen too.  “Now I can watch you even if I’m not here.  She opened a bottle of water and poured it into the bottle cap and placed it in the glass with him.  “Now rest up” she told him, “When I get back later I we can play together.”  She blew him a kiss and then left the room.

Ryan laid on the bottom of the glass Tess had dumped him in naked and with nothing but water.  He wasn’t sure what her game was.  Was this all an elaborate show before she ate him like he’d seen Allison and Jimmy do to other shrinkees.  Maybe there was more to this and she really was infatuated with him and wanted to keep him.  She was just 21 and an intern at the company.  If she was really into him but then what did that mean for him?  Did she plan to keep him in a glass prison with a camera on him 24x7 so she could ogle him whenever she wanted?  If that was his fate it would be worse than what he had back home.  He tried jumping and scaling the glass but it was far too high for him and he sat back wondering what would happen next.

It was dark outside when Tess finally returned and she brought him some scraps from her dinner to eat.  He gobbled them up and finished the water while she watched him silently.  When he finished she took him out of jar and set him down on her desk.  She shut the camera off and undressed herself down to nothing but a t-shirt.  She picked him up and took him to her bed where she placed him on her pillow.  She positioned herself on the bed laying on her stomach propped up on her arms watching him struggle trying to stand up on the pillow. 

She brought her face up close to him and he could feel her breath as she whispered “How about kiss for my little man” and without waiting for a response she moved in and planted a wet kiss across his tiny body.  “Kiss me back”, she told him but he responded by scrambling across the pillow on all fours to get away from her mouth.  He got near the edge and started to tumble off pillow.  He landed and looked around and released he was on the bed between two pillows that towered over him on each side forming a narrow space.  Behind him was a headboard and in front was Tess smiling at him.

“Now where is that kiss?” she said as her head came down on him.  Her lips pressed down on him as she kissed him again and again.  Then her tongue came out coating him in her saliva.  “You’re a bad little boy for trying to run away.  You need to do what I tell you.” she admonished him.  Ryan looked at her gigantic face that dominated his view.  “No, I don’t.” he replied, “You need to stop this and take me home now.”

She pulled back a bit and studied him lying there.  “You are home sweetie” she told him as her hand came up and plucked him off the bed, “and you need to learn to appreciate everything I am doing for you.  I think you need a demonstration of what I can s you’ll appreciate me more.”   She used her free hand to open her nightstand drawer and removed something.  She opened her hand and slid Ryan into egg shaped plastic container that was much smaller than the jar he had been in.  “What are you doing?” he asked but the only response he got was her saying “Shhh baby, you’ll see.”  She screwed the clear egg onto a larger object sealing Ryan inside.  She stood up and walked to a mirror.  Ryan looked out and realized to his horror that he was in encased in the tip of a dildo. 

He looked around and could see what looked like small vents holes in the material that allowed air to pass through and he was relieved that at least he wouldn’t suffocate.  Tess lifted the dildo to her lips plunged Ryan into darkness as she sucked on the end.  Ryan screamed for her to stop but she ignored him and kept sucking.  He noticed something wet had hit his body and realized that it was her saliva coming in through holes that provided him air.  He tried to cover them with his hands but there were too many and he continued to get spattered with her spit.

She didn’t suck on the dildo too long and there was light as she took the dildo out of her mouth and smiled at Ryan naked and wet inside the tip.  “Hold on baby.  It’s time for the main event.” She said as she slowly moved the dildo down the length of her body.  Ryan could see her awaiting legs spread wide.  She used the tip to play with the lips of her pussy and Ryan howled for her to stop knowing what would come next.  What he didn’t know was the more he cried and screamed the more Tess was getting off.   She loved hearing shrinkees scream and beg and Ryan was no different.  He was thrust into darkness as she took the whole dildo inside herself.  She stroked it in and out fueled by his tiny screams for her to stop.  It didn’t take long before her hot fluids started flowing down through the holes filling the tiny egg.  At first it wasn’t much but the pressure and the amount of fluid sped up the pace and soon Ryan found himself covered in her cum as it continuing to stream into the egg.

Ryan could hear her moaning as she orgasmed sending more fluid his way forcing him to swallow it while he tried to scream for her to stop but she only continued faster until all Ryan could do was choke on the fluid he was swallowing.  He was sure he was about to drown in her dildo all because he hadn’t returned her affection when he was on her pillow.  The egg was almost full of her juices when she suddenly stopped pumping and extracted the dildo.  She opened the capsule spilling Ryan and her fluids onto a small hand towel.  Ryan coughed and sputtered as Tess said “That was fantastic and I kept you safe.  You’re perfectly fine not like the others.”

Ryan stopped and looked up at her.  “Others?” he asked “How many have you done that to?” he asked as he continued to cough out her fluid.  She picked him up and lifted her shirt laying his between her bared breasts.  “I don’t know.  Maybe a dozen or so.”

“What?!?” Ryan exclaimed looking at her acting nonchalant.  “You drown over a dozen guys in that thing?  Who were they?”  Tess petted him as she relaxed in the aftermath of her orgasm.  “They were guys from school that got the virus.  Once you find one, you get friendly with them and sympathize with them next thing you know they are getting me off.   But little Ryan you are different cause you’re my crush and as long as you are a good little boy, I’ll protect you and won’t let you get hurt.  But if you keep being bad you may get to experience a different kind of crush.”

Ryan’s head was spinning.  He had a near death experience and now this girl that was infatuated with him plans to do this and other things how many more times to him?”  He had to get away from her but had no idea how.  His most likely way out would be her accidentally killing him.   

He had stopped coughing and she repositioned him draped over her nipple.  “Kiss me, Ryan”, she told me and he quickly complied not wanting to know what the alternative would be.  “Hmm” she whispered to him, “That’s nice.  Maybe I’ll keep you in my bra when I go to work and you can kiss me all day.”  She switched him to the other breast for a repeat performance as she laid back on the bed.  When she was finished she dropped him back in the jar and leaving him for the night coated in her bodily fluids.  She did give him a piece of material to wrap himself as a blanket in for the night.

The next morning Ryan was awaken by Tess tapping on his glass prison.  She was already dressed and brought him some food and water.  She finished getting ready to go to work and came back over to her desk and looked down at him.  “I have to go to work today.  This is my last week before I go back to school.  I’d miss you while I’m at work so I’m going to take you along with me.” she told him.  Ryan didn’t like where this was going and wanted to talk her out of taking him.  “I don’t think that’s a good idea.  What if someone sees me” he replied hoping she would be convinced otherwise.

“I have that covered” she answered and pulled out a jewelry box from her desk drawer, “I got this just for you.”  She opened it and showed him that inside was a gold chain with a tiny gold cage that was not much than an inch tall.  She used her fingernail to unlatch the top that was hinged and with her free hand scooped him up and dropped him inside.  She secured the top latch and held the chain with Ryan in the cage dangling in front of her face.  “See I told you I’d keep you safe” she said as she fastened the chain around her neck and went up to the mirror to see how it looked.  “Oh my gawd”, she exclaimed, “You look so cute in there.”  Ryan saw himself in the mirror hanging like a trinket around Tess’s neck and thought he had hit his low point.  “One more finishing touch” she told him, “I can’t have the girls at the office gawking at my little cutie.”  She repositioned the necklace tucking it in her top and leaving Ryan suspended between her breasts. 

She went about her day at work like any other day except with the knowledge that she had her new favorite toy tucked safely between her breasts.   Ryan could hear her conversations and recognized some of the voices but he remained quiet scared of being discovered.  It was about mid-morning when he heard Tess talking to Allison and he froze.  Allison used to be one of his friends but she obsessed about shrinkees and enjoyed eating them whenever she could even encouraging Emily to do the same on her birthday.  He also knew that Emily had gone out bar hopping with her since he shrank and Allison had encouraged her to find a new boyfriend.  They talked about a work project and then Allison commented on Tess’s chain being inside her top. Ryan’s heart raced at the prospect of being seen by Allison but Tess deflected and changed the subject quickly.  There was only one person Ryan wanted to find him and it was Emily.

They continued to talk and then Allison said “Did you hear that someone grabbed Ryan from his house?  They said they were from the company and walked right out with him while his mother was there.  Pretty crazy, huh?  I heard she didn’t get a name or even have a decent description other than a tall slim girl with dark blond hair.  That could be anyone even you.  I wonder if it really was actually someone from the company.”   Tess stayed calm and just replied, “Yeah that is crazy.”  Allison continued, “His girlfriend Emily was kind of upset but I’m taking her out tonight.  Get her mind off the whole thing.  After all the little guy is probably already long gone.  Too bad, I would have liked a chance to play with him.  Oh well.”  Tess interrupted her and said, “I’m sorry I need to get these reports over to the Sales Department.  I’ll catch you later.”  She walked off a little rattled from hearing that Ryan’s mom could identify her.  On the plus side she only had two more days of work before her internship was finished.

At lunch time, Tess ate in her cubicle and she let Ryan out to share a little of her meal.  Most people went out for lunch so there was little risk of him being spotted.  When they finished she used her finger to play with him on her desk, poking and nudging him for fun until she got a new idea.  “I want you to do something for me that you never did with Emily as a gesture of your love for me” she told him.  “Well I did ride in your dildo and almost drown.  I never did that with Emily. “, he replied.  “No you didn’t do that of free will”, she answered, “I did that to you.  I want you to do something for me.”  Ryan thought as she smiled down at him and didn’t know what to say.  After a few moments Tess said, “I know what you can do.  You could propose to me and be my tiny fiancé.”    Ryan saw were this was headed and decided to stop it immediately.  “I’m not proposing to you.  I love Emily.  I’m not doing this.” he told her.   

She snatched him up with her fingertips and carried him to the cubicle next to hers.  Ryan recognized it immediately as Jimmy’s cubicle.  This is not where he wanted to be as he recalled Jimmy gleefully talking about eating shrinkees only a few weeks ago.  Tess dropped him onto the desk and told him “Since you don’t want me then I‘ll leave you here for Jimmy or whoever comes by next.  And just in case you plan to run off…” and she took a piece of scotch tape from the dispenser and taped him down to the desk then she took a sharpie and wrote across the tape “Eat Me” and started to walk off.  Ryan was really scared at what was happening and cried out, “I’m sorry.  Please come back.” 

Tess turned back to him and looked down, “Is there something else you want to tell me.”  Ryan calmed himself for a moment and said, “Tess, I love you more than I ever loved anyone else.  I want to be your forever.”  Tess ripped the tape off and hugged him so hard he thought he might not survive.  “I knew you loved me and just needed some encouragement.  You will be mine forever.”  She carried him back to her desk and put him back in the cage.  She repositioned it inside her shirt hiding him away and told him, “We need to have some special fun to celebrate tonight.”

When they got home Tess dropped him back in the glass jar leaving him while she did some chores and had dinner.  She came back to her room around nightfall with food and drink for little Ryan.  After eating she took him back out of the jar and took him to her bed to play with him while she watched TV.  She was lying on the bed with nothing on but panties and placed him on him nipple making him kiss her.  After he covered both nipples with his kisses she gave him a shake and he tumbled between her breasts and down to her stomach landing near her belly button. 

She picked him up and dangled him in front of her face covering him in wet kisses.  “That was a close call with Allison today” she told him, “What would happen if she got her hands on you.  Would she be nice to you like I am or just gobble you up like all the other shrinkees she’s eaten?”  She imitated Allison chewing and saying, “I love eating tiny people, yummy.” and laughed at her own joke.  Then she looked at Ryan who was still in front of her face and continued “This one looks yummy, too.”  Then without warning she popped Ryan in her mouth.  He landed on her tongue which swirled around pushing him from side to side.  He screamed “Please don’t eat me.  I’ll do whatever you want.”    She spit him out into her palm covered in her saliva and laughed, “You really thought I’d eat you.  You’re hilarious.  You’re too precious to eat.  I just need to protect you from Allison for two more days then I go back to the university for my last year and I won’t have to keep you a secret anymore.  My friends will love you.”  She held him back up to face again and said, “Now about you saying you’ll do anything I want.  I’m feeling a little bit horny for my little man.  How about you go for a ride inside my toy again?”

“No please, I almost drown last time.  It made me feel so out of control.” he whined.  She thought for a minute and replied, “Well you liked kissing me nipples and that felt good.  Want to do something else like that to make me feel good?”  He didn’t want another near drowning and replied “Yes anything but the dildo”. 

She plucked him off her stomach and set him down on the bed between her legs.  He looked up and saw her enormous pussy loaming in front of him.  “How about proving you’re still a real man and make love to me” she told him, “If you are my tiny fiancé you need to know how to make love to me.”   Ryan didn’t want to get anywhere near her pussy again and began to run toward the end of the bed to get away from her.  Tess didn’t feel anything happening but looked down to see Ryan trying to escape her. 

She waited till her got down to her feet and she repositioned her foot and spread her first two toes catching him between them and giving him a good squeeze.  She lifted her leg and crossed over her one leg other one leaving him high off the bed.   “Where do you think you were going?” she asked him as she loosened her grip on him.  Ryan held on to her second toe but continued to dangle in front of her.  “You are a bad boy again and you need to learn to make me happy.  “You’re lucky that there a blanket under you but what if…” and she moved her foot so it was over the edge of the bed with the hard wood floor below.  Ryan howled as he tried to hold on to her toe and she gave it a little wiggle.  She moved back over the bed and gave a harder shake causing him to fall onto the blanket which softening his impact.  

She picked him up carried him to her desk where she had a packet of honey from KFC.  She opened it and spread it across his chest before carrying him back to bed.  “Now you can make love to me and I don’t have to worry about you running off.  Show me your man enough to be my fiancé.” she said as she licked the remainder of the honey off her finger.  She spread her legs and lifted up her shirt.  “You need to make me orgasm or I may need to demote you back to being my toy.” she told him as she lowered him down to her pussy. 

Ryan didn’t like what was happening and started screaming.  She reached up and removed the earpiece from her head and said, “No more talking just kiss and hug me like you did earlier.  You’ll be fine.”  She spread her vagina and positioned him next to her clit and pressed him against it causing the honey to hold him in place.

Ryan was stuck to her clitoris and he knew what he had to do to survive so he started kissing, licking and massaging her clit that was as big as him.  The effects of his work was immediate as he heard Tess moaning and shaking.  “Good” he thought, “At least I can get her off and get out of here soon.  The problem was that as hard as he worked she just kept going.  If he’s stopped, he’d hear her growl followed by a poke to keep going.  Finally she stopped and all he heard was her heavy breathing.  He was soaked in her juices again and still stuck to her.  He just wanted to get out but there was no relief in sight.  Her breathing had slowed and became deep and relaxed.  She had fallen asleep with him still glued to her clit.  He hoped that she’d finally remove him in the morning as he fell asleep himself from exhaustion.

It wasn’t until the next morning that she pried him loose in the shower under some hot water.  She held him up to her face and told him “That was some very good work last night, cutie.”  She gave him a kiss and placed him in the soap dish in the wall as she finished her shower.  Looking at her as she finished she said, “The only problem was this was too messy.  I wonder if I could get a piercing down that I can attach you to.  Then we could be close all the time.  I bet that shrike store that had the cage has something like that.” 

She took him out of the shower and dried him off followed gave him some breakfast back in the glass while she got ready for work.  She came over for him with the cage that she had taken him to work in before and dropped him in but this time it was on a different chain.  As she put it on and Ryan saw that it was a belly chain and his cage was attached to one end.  She fastened it around her waist and it rested on her hips.  The end that Ryan was attached to was an excess length that would dangle down.  Tess positioned it in her front and pulled at the waist band of her panties and let the chain with Ryan in the cage at the end drop inside.  Ryan was left hanging directly in front of her pussy.  The fabric of the panties pressed him right up against it overwhelming Ryan with the heat and smell that emanated from her.  “You’ll be safe in there from Allison and you can get used to my sweet smell.” she told him as she finished getting dressed.

The morning at work was boring for Ryan as he couldn’t hear as much from inside her panties and he had no idea of the time that had past.  It wasn’t until the early afternoon that she went into the stall of the ladies room and lifted the cage up in the palm of her hand.  “Bad news, little guy” she told him, “Looks like your mom is here and she is walking around with a manager to see if she can identify anyone.  Looks like we’ll be taking a long late lunch out.”  She took the cage and pushed it inside her pussy for safekeeping before redressing and heading out the back door.  She eat her lunch in her car watching the front entrance to see when Ryan’s mom would leave.  Unfortunately for Ryan she decided stick her hand in her pants and play with the cage in her pussy which got Ryan soaked in her juices again.  He tried begging her to stop using him like this but she loved his little pleas and kept it up until she saw his mom leave the building and get into a car.  Once the coast was clear she went back to work for the day with no one suspecting her of anything as Ryan was left awash in her pussy until they got home.      

That night Tess switched Ryan over to her neck chain and let him hang in the gold cage between her bare breasts.  None else was home so he got to see the rest of the house.  It was fairly large and he assumed she lived there with her family.  He also knew that in a few days he’d be far away at school with her and exposed to her friends.  She let him out for dinner on the kitchen table and he ate next to her plate.  Once she cleaned up she took him to the living room to watch TV.  She was wearing nothing but panties and a cutoff t-shirt as she sat on the couch and put him down on a coffee table in front of her.

She put her bare feet on the table by him and whenever a commercial would come on she’s amuse herself by grabbing Ryan between her toes or knocking him over and pressing her toe down on him.  After a while she placed her foot flat on the table in front of him and told him “Get on your hands and knees and kiss my toes and tell me how much you love me.”  Ryan was afraid of what she might do next so he complied kissing her and giving her with compliments about how wonderful she was to take care of him and how lucky he was to have her

Unfortunately for Ryan she was so turned on by everything that he said that she decided to go to bed early with her little man.     She took him to bed and covered him in kisses before setting him to work pleasuring her by inserting him back in her pussy for the night.  She pushed him against her clit again and told him to hang on.  He struggled to continue caressing her not wanting her to have a reason to shove him in any deeper inside her.  It worked and she was satisfied and fell asleep again with him still trapped inside her.  He tried to get out of her pussy but found that she had put on panties and the fabric blocked him from getting out.  He finally gave up and laid there listening to her breathing from inside her and wondered if this is what he’d be relegated to for the rest of his life.

The next day was the end of her internship and her last day at the company and Ryan found himself caged and dangling in her panties again.   Tess just had to finish up so she focused on getting all her paperwork turned in by early afternoon.  She left early to go shopping and when she got home she took Ryan out and placed him on her desk to see her latest purchases.   “I got you something” she told him as she opened a small package and extracted what looked like two tiny rubber like bands like you might use for a stretching exercise.  Each band had a small loop at the each end.  She slipped a loop over his ankle and then repeated inserting this other ankle through the other end.  She then repeated the process with his wrists.  They were fairly loose and he was certain that he could slip these off as soon as she walked away.   She then picked him up and brought him up to her foot.  She slipped him with the bands over her second toe.  The bands immediately stretched on her toe causing the loops at the end to also tighten up trapping Ryan with his arms and legs wrapped around and hugging her toe.  “Ooh, you make the cutest toe ring”, she gushed as she changed into a bikini and flip flops.  “We’re going to catch some sun before the summer is over” she told him and she left for a chaise in the back yard.

She laid down on the chaise with her phone and started reading while Ryan struggled to no avail to get free.  “Are you sad you can’t see me from down there, little Ryan?” she asked him.  “Yes”, he replied hoping to get free but instead she simply rotated him on her toe so he was facing the bottom of her toe but could bend his head to the side and see her far away relaxing and typing on her phone.  He tried to talk to her but she only held the phone up and took a picture of him on her toe and said “Shhh, I’m planning a party with my friends for next weekend and they wanted to see what you look like.”

When she was done relaxing outside she rotated Ryan back to the top of her toe and went inside for dinner.  It wasn’t until she went back to her room for the night and she freed Ryan from her toe and tried sliding him over her pinkie finger which was even tighter and more painful to Ryan.  She admired him and said, “I always wanted you wrapped around my finger and now I love that you are literally wrapped around it.”  Ryan complained how much it hurt stretching his arms to the point he felt his joints would dislocate and she responded, “I love that it hurts you to love me so much.”  Thankfully she removed him from her finger and set him down on the desk to recover.

“I have a sorority sister that makes jewelry.” she told him as he recovered, “She could probably make me a ring to hold you so I can wear you all day when I want.  She’s very creative.”  Ryan didn’t like hearing that but something else was more alarming.  “You are in a sorority?” he asked her.   She replied “Of course silly.  I live there with my roommate Amanda but don’t worry, she’s nice around shrinkees.  I think she feels sorry for them because her brother shrank his freshman year and got eaten.  I’ll keep you safe from the other girls.   Some of them can be are really nasty.”  As worried Ryan was before this additional information made things even worse.  He was going to be worn like jewelry and shown off to some nasty sorority girls.  Every time he thought it couldn’t get worse with Tess it kept getting worse.  He thought about taking a running jump off her desk and ending it right there but before he got the nerve up, she scooped him up and dropped him back in the glass prison while she went about her business.

That night was back for another ride in the dildo and another near drowning experience but at least she took him out and let him sleep rolled up in a tiny blanket in the glass for the night.  The next day she went shopping for things for school so she left him in the glass with some food and water for most of the day.  It was boring but better than being shoved against her pussy for the day.  When she got home it was almost dinner time and she was starting to pack her bags as she was going to be leaving on Monday morning.  She took out a small clear plastic pet carrier that she showed him. It looked enormous to Ryan but it was probably the smallest size available.  “This will be better for you to stay in when we get to school and I can look for some tiny furniture for you too.  It will be your own tiny apartment.  Nice, huh.” she told him.  Ryan just shook his head in agreement and thanked her not wanting to give her a reason to get pissed off at him.  That night she decided to stuff him against her clit again for a massage and kisses.  Ryan begged her not to leave him inside for the night and she promised to take him out before going to sleep but she either forgot him or changed her mind and he was forced to stay until the morning.

Sunday she was in full packing mode and left Ryan out on her desk while continued figuring out what she was taking and leaving.  It was in the early afternoon and she went down to get lunch leaving Ryan on her desk.  He looked over and saw she had also left her cell phone behind.  By this time he was in panic mode and thought this was his last chance to get in touch with Emily and get rescued.  He went over to the phone and she had left it unlocked.  Maybe luck was finally going his way.  He decided the best approach would be to send a text to Emily telling her that he was alive and where he was and hope for a rescue.   He figured once she got the message he could delete the conversation to eliminate any evidence.    It was slow going trying to type on a giant touchscreen but he was making steady progress.  He typed “this is ryan.   I was kidnapped by tess from my work.  you need to get here today.   her address is”.   He stopped as he realized he didn’t know where he was but then he spied an envelope she has left on the desk.  He climbed down off the phone to get over to the envelope hoping it would have her address on it.  He walked over and looked down at the giant printing.  The letter was from her school and her name and address were right on the front.  “Bingo!” he thought as he started back to the phone to finish the message.

Before Ryan could make it back to the phone, Tess walked back in.  “Ahh, there it is.” she said as she picked up the phone.  Ryan was frozen in place as she looked at the screen and he saw her smile fade away.  She was not happy with him.  She looked down at him and said, “I did everything for you taking chances to bring you here.  Buying you things and letting you into my most intimate places and this is how you repay me.  You promised that you loved me and that I was the only one for you and now you betray with that bitch Emily.  She could care less about you and I loved you.”  Ryan didn’t know what to say.  He had to tell her something.  He began, “You scared me with taking me to school and living in a sorority house with all those girls.  I freaked out.”  Tess continued staring at him and replied, “How can I trust you now.  Will you try to convince my roommate to help you contact Emily when we get to school.  What else are you going to try?”  She picked up the glass that Ryan had slept in and tuned it over covering and trapping Ryan inside.  “I need to think”, she said removing her earpiece and cutting him off from any further pleas.

It was early evening when she returned carrying some supplies that she set down on the desk,  She removed the glass that was covering Ryan and spoke to him but without the earpiece in she didn’t expect a response.  “I want to be with you forever but I can’t trust you.  You have lied and tried to betray me and I could only come up with one solution.  She picked Ryan up and removed the communication collar from him leaving him completely naked.  She then set him back down as she opened a small container and poured a clear fluid into a silicon mold that she had just brought in with her.  From Ryan viewpoint he wasn’t sure what she was doing but she picked him up and looked at him between her fingertips.  “I wish you’d love me like I love you but at least we will be together forever.”  She turned him to face the away from her and he could see the silicon mold below him with different shapes but only one that was teardrop shaped was filled with liquid.   Tess positioned him over the mold and lowered him down until he was directly over the mold with the liquid and pushed him in face down.  Ryan tried to struggle but the liquid was too thick making it difficult to move or even breathe. 

Tess positioned a UV light over the mold and it immediately started to harden around Ryan who quickly lost consciousness.  A few hours later Tess had popped her new jewel out of the mold and polished it admiring how peaceful Ryan looked suspended in the middle.  He would be hers forever.  Now all she needed to decide is if he would make a better ring or pendent.

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully you enjoyed this extra chapter and I appreciate if you leave a review.