- Text Size +

Emma Episode:

Badass Bodyguard



Emma was still a bit confused on how she had gotten this job. Considering how important and critical the employer had made it out to be, Emma figured her rather… lackluster job rating would have made her an obvious ignore. And yet, here she was, bodyguard of an important heiress to some big something or other, she hadn’t paid attention to the details. 


At first, this job had been perfect. She had been given a cool all black suit, actually fitted to her impressive size no less. Had gotten awesome pitch black shades like you see in movies. Even one of those one ear headphone things that she could push on like she was listening to something important. And all she had to do as far as work is stand around and look intimidating. Hell, she did that just by walking into a room at her size. 


But that had been about thirty minutes ago… OK more like five, and now the novelty had worn off. She was bored, like really, REALLY bored. All she was doing is following this snobby little bleach blonde bitch around this party full of other snobby rich pricks. They’d talk about nothing, sometimes make snide comments about her and her size, and eat things Emma had never heard of. And even if she had wanted some of it, she didn’t but still, she couldn’t have any. Ugh, this was quickly becoming boring AND infuriating. 


Emma was very tempted to just walk out. Maybe pretend to trip on something and land on top of the snotty bitch. Yeah that would be the way out of this… But she couldn’t. Her rating on Jobapedia was horrifyingly low. So low she had been warned another bad grade might see her kicked off. She needed this job to go well and that meant putting up with the boredom. Fuck…


As the snob moved to another group of stuck up people Emma desperately wanted to snap in half, things on the radio began to take an odd turn. One of the guards outside was talking about a bunch of new cars arriving that weren’t supposed to be. His radio cut out after that though and Emma lost interest as the snob began to mock her again.

“Yes, she is my new bodyguard. She even comes with her own airbags and emergency rations,” she snided out as the group laughed. Ugh, it was so tempting to bury that smug, condescending face in her cleavage until it caved in. Fuck it, getting kicked off was worth it. Emma reached to grab the little shit just in time for a sudden burst of gunfire to echo through the huge party hall. 


Screams of panic and shock filled the party as Emma grabbed the bitch on autopilot. She was just as confused as anyone else as one of the other guards rushed in. He was bleeding badly and was about to say something when more gunfire ripped him apart. Emma swore as she rushed away from the door, dragging the bitch she had unconsciosuly grabbed with her. Her radio was suddenly alive with cries, order, gunfire, and general chaos as the lights cut out and chaos filled the darkened hall.


“Holy shit! What is happening?!” the dead weight yelled as Emma realized she was still holding her. Fuck, she didn’t need her, she needed to get out of here and… Ahh crap, her rating! Leaving the client she was supposed to protect to die was certainly going to get her a horrid rating. On the other hand saving her from an assassination attempt would be a massive boost to said rating. She could even ask for a bonus! And it wasn’t like this was the first time Emma had been shot at or been in these kinds of situations. Hell yeah, she could do this, she WOULD do this!


Pulling the bitc- client close, Emma got her to hold still and focus on her.


“Come with me if you want to live,” Emma said, having to fight not to laugh that she had legitimately said that. The fact the client nodded vigorously and huddled closer to her only made it even better. This job just got so much better! 


Hefting her up in one arm, Emma looked around and saw the back entrance to the hall. She rushed toward it, figuring it would be safe. She thought about slowing down and opening it, but she was fully into this whole, “badass bodyguard” role and Badass Bodyguard doesn’t have time to open doors! So instead she lowered her shoulder not holding the client and plowed through them like a linebacker. 


The door snapped out of their hinges and smashed into two confused assassins that had been behind them. Emma blinked a few times seeing them there along with a third who had been beside them, looking like he was about to open the doors. Both stared at each other in shock but Emma snapped out of it quicker. Her free hand shot around and closed on his head and he dropped his rifle as he tried, in vain, to pull her hand off. He had enough time to scream in pain before her hand crushed his skull like a melon. 


Turning back, Emma saw the other two starting to recover from their sudden hit. She tossed the corpse into one, sending him crashing to the ground and screaming in horror at the ruined face now in his face. The other wasn’t so lucky as Emma simply charged at him. He scrambled to get out from under the door, but only got his torso out. Emma stomped on the broken door and a sickening crack came from under her as the man’s entire lower torso was crushed by her weight. He cried out before passing out in shock. With all three taken care of, Emma took off at full sprint away from the chaos of the party hall.


Emma was way stronger, and bigger, than any normal person. However, her stamina was… well not what it could have been. She had gotten a good distance away from the party hall, but going at full speed had left her winded. She slowed down, trying to hide just how out of breath she was, and looked back at the hall. The sounds of gunshots and their telltale flashes were still raging as a few other guests tried to flee out the path she had plowed. A few managed it but most were gunned down as more assassins rounded the building. Emma swore as they started after her and she got back to moving. Fuck she hated running, doubly so with these two beachballs bouncing around. 


“W-Where are we going?” the client asked as Emma remembered she was supposed to be guarding her. That… was a very good question. Honestly, Emma hadn’t even thought about what to do after getting away from the hall. Sure she could cover a lot of ground even at a brisk jog, but the assassins were sure to have cars and she couldn’t outrun those. Plus she did leave a pretty obvious trail behind her so…

“M-My penthouse? It has… has its own security system and team?” the client asked, giving Emma the answer she needed. Emma nodded and pretended like it had always been the plan. The client seemed to buy it as she hung to her neck a little tighter. Sure wasn’t making any snarky remarks about her size now… No, no, she could be annoyed with her after she was safe and get her good review.


Now with an actual goal in mind, Emma turned to head back to the city. It was a long way to go, though, down this steep mountain and through the suburbs. The chance of her being able to make that run on foot without getting into another fight with the assassins was basically zero. And while she doubted anything they had would dent her, her client was not so blessed. Best to avoid a fight if she could help it which meant she needed some wheels. 


Emma spotted a nearby richy mansion and turned to head there. Richy mansion meant more cars than needed and she’d be able to find a vehicle she could at least make work. Probably wouldn’t work after she was done with it, but what action hero ever let that stop them? It sure wasn’t going to stop Badass Bodyguard.


Reaching the perimeter fence, cause richy mansions always had perimeter fences… Emma shoved the bars aside to force her way in. Her client mumbled something about her strength, but Emma didn’t pay attention as she spotted what she was after. Like she had figured, there were three cars just sitting out ready for the taking and one was a massive Hummer. Perfect.


Emma put the client down next to the Hummer before ripping the driver door open. It's alarm started to blare and lights came on inside the mansion. Emma ignored them, though, as she forced her way in, bending the frame with her own frame and snapping the driver seat off and shoving it back into the rear seats. The client simply got in on the passenger side and did her best to stay out of the way. 


Now inside, and very uncomfortable, Emma moved to hot wire… hot-... shit she had no idea how to hotwire a car! Fuck she should have thought this through better! Unwilling to back out, and not sure if she could get out even if she wanted to, Emma simply grabbed the gear shift and put it in neutral. Her strength ripped it out of park and caused such a horrific noise that the gear was broken beyond repair. However, it was definitely in neutral as the Hummber began to roll freely. Now to get it rolling the right way. But how?


Not having any better ideas, Emma took a page from the Flintstones and smashed her booted feet through the floorboard. The client epped as the metal, pipes, and wires broke apart and slammed to the ground. Emma grunted as she dug her feet into the ground and, to her surprise as much as anyone's, the Hummer began to move. 


Emma managed to get the Hummer going at a decent speed and turned it to the exit. The gate was closed, but began to open suddenly. Emma glanced to the side to see the client pushing a button on the dashboard. The two smiled at one another as they rolled away as a couple came running out screaming obscenities.


The Hummer was hardly going at blazing speeds, but that would change in a few more feet. The road dipped sharply down as it went down the mountain and back into the suburbs. Gravity would take over the work and Emma could take a well deserved break. Even better, she didn’t see any sign of the assas- fuck… 


As it to punish her for her sudden bit of optimism, Emma spotted headlights coming from the party and heading after them. She dug in and pushed the Hummer quicker to the lip as they began to close in. Finally, it crested the dip in the road and Emma pulled her feet back in. 


The Hummer picked up speed worryingly fast as they rushed down the mountain like a rollercoaster. The client held on for dear life as she buckled up while Emma pushed her foot into the brake… and pushed it again… oh crap. Punching out the floor of the car, where a lot of important wires, pipes, and other things are, might not have been the best idea. Doubly so as it seemed like the brakes were one of those important things. Emma really wished there was a seatbelt she could use.


The Hummer quickly reached horrifying speeds as they raced down the curvy mountain road. The girl screamed and cried as they rushed down faster while Emma was simply too focused on not dying to do either. She fought the steering wheel, power steering only working with power which was gone along with the brakes, and tried to keep the huge vehicle on the road. They took a turn a little too quickly and the hummer skidded along the guard rail, sparks flying behind them. It held, however, and the Hummer continued to fly down the mountain. Risking a quick glance back, Emma was glad to see the headlights fading behind them as their pursuers were not willing to match their suicidal speed. That glance back was a mistake, however, as another sudden turn rushed up to them.


Emma threw her weight into the turn and once again the Hummer screamed as it skidded along the railing. This time, though, the speed and turn was too much and with a horrifying metallic snap, the railing gave. Both of them screamed as the Hummer plowed its way off the road and into the  brush below. 

Not knowing what else to do, Emma grabbed hold of the client and shoved her into tits. Her other arm tried to keep the Hummer away from trees as they raced through, but even her strength wasn’t enough to do more than send it in general directions. The Hummer plowed through brushes, small trees, and other various things before tipping off a small ridge. Emma fully buried her client in herself as they tipped over the edge and crashed with a world-shattering crash.


Groaning in pain, Emma shook off the lingering effects of the impact. She released her client and swore as she slumped in her seatbelt. Pulling her closer, Emma breathed a sigh of relief as she recognized what had happened. Emma had squeezed a bit too hard and buried her so deep she hadn’t been able to get air. She had passed out, but was already regaining her color and breathing normally. She would be fine in a few minutes. Well… fine as in not dead but that was what she was going for so.


Emma let the client dangle as she turned to getting out. She grunted and strained as she slowly ripped her way out of the ruined Hummer. A quick stretch was needed as she finally got free before turning back to pull her still unconscious client out of the vehicle. Emma stumbled and cursed her way out of the ditch they had wound up in and found them only a short jog distance from the suburbs. OK so it hadn’t been the perfect getaway, but it had been effective! She should be able to get some help nearby and let someone else deal with the assassins after them.


Stopping at the nearby gas station, Emma walked in to a very confused and worried cashier. She hefted up her client to get her in a more comfortable spot before leaning down.


“Call 911,” she said and the cashier nodded.

“Thanks,” she added before heading back outside to keep watch for the assassins. Thankfully, there was no sign of them and it wasn’t long before she heard the sirens coming. Odd day when she was actually grateful to hear them coming. A few minutes later and three cruisers pulled up, lights blaring. Emma waved them down and started toward them.


“HANDS UP! DON’T MOVE!” the police yelled as Emma stopped and groaned. Of course…


“PUT THE HOSTAGE DOWN!”


Hostage? Fucking dammit, why the fuck would they think she was a hostage?! I mean she had just walked into a random gas station, demanded the cashier call 911, after crashing a stolen Hummer, looking like a sexier Terminator, all while an unconscious woman was draped over her shoulder… OK yeah this was a dumb idea, but at least she could admit it!


Rather than try, and fail, to explain what was going on, Emma prompted for her usual methods of dealing with cops. She sat her client down nice and slowly and looked to back up. Just as one cop was moving to grab her, though, Emma rushed them. Their first shots hit, but the pistols they were packing only hurt rather than kill or disable. She plowed on and grabbed the cop who had come out. She raised him to block the other’s and their gunfire stopped, afraid they might hit him. She then tossed him at one of the cruisers before rushing another. The two cops behind it tried to fire, but never got the chance as she kicked the cruiser. It slid back and knocked them down and Emma lifted it up and onto them, crushing them with it. The other’s fired back, but Emma slid the cruiser around so it was blocking their shots. She plowed forward with it and sent it crashing into the other cruisers. The cops scattered as Emma raced back, snatched up her client, and took off in the confusion. She swore she was not doing any more running for at least a month after this…


Fleeing through yards, alleys, and other things, Emma slowed once she thought she had lost the police. Her hopes were dashed, though, as the telltale sounds of a helicopter started to echo through the area. Emma swore as she wondered if this job was really worth all this trouble. Probably not, but leaving the client here wasn’t going to make the police suddenly NOT be after her. Might as well keep going.


With going on foot out, AGAIN, Emma needed a new mode of transportation. Thankfully, the suburbs had something bigger and better suited for her. Keeping hidden in some brush, Emma waited for a bus to comeby. She rushed out and onto the bus before the driver realized what he was letting onto his vehicle. He stared up at her in horror as the bus groaned under her weight and Emma’s reflective shades loomed down at him. 


“Take us to 31 Apple street. No other stops,” Emma demanded as the driver nodded. She sat her client down in one of the seats before taking two for herself. A wave of relief washed over Emma. Finally, this job would be over…


But her words bit her again as, suddenly, the squeal of tires drew Emma’s attention. The assassin’s vehicle came speeding around a corner and racing toward them. Emma groaned and rubbed her temple as she swore never NEVER to take another bodyguard job again. 


“Faster,” Emma demanded the driver and he obliged as she got to her feet. She moved to the back of the bus and watched them closing in. The driver was going as fast as he could, but not fast enough as they turned onto the highway leading into the city proper. Three more vehicles joined the pursuit as Emma looked around for some way to stop them before they got close enough to shoot at them. The only thing around, though, were the bus’ seats-... Emma smiled.


Opening the emergency back exit, Emma grabbed a seat and grunted. It ripped off with a loud crack and Emma’s smile turned to a smirk. She backed up a few steps before rushing forward and tossing the seat out. It shot out like a rocket and smashed into the lead vehicle. It spun from the sudden impact before tipping over and skidding to a halt, causing other cars to swerve. The other three vehicles managed to avoid it and started to race up faster.


“W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” the driver yelled in panic as Emma felt him slowing you.


“Slow down or stop and I’ll throw you out!” Emma threatened and the drive whimpered before speeding back up. Emma grabbed a second seat and ripped it off. The vehicle behind them was ready this time and managed to juke around the seat. Emma swore as she ripped out another. She waited for them to race around slower traffic before tossing this seat. The first vehicle dodged, but the second dodged too much and slammed into another car. The two spun out as they tangled up with each other and it was taken out of the chase. Two more to go as Emma grabbed another. 


Sirens and flashing lights appeared behind them as the police joined the chase. The driver looked about to slow, but a quick glare from Emma nipped that in the bud. She sent another chair flying back, but both remaining cars avoided it. Dammit, they were getting too close…


Changing tactics, Emma grabbed another chair, but opened the side door. She sat the chair there before grabbing another and throwing it out. Rushing back, she kicked the other out the side door and smiled as the sudden double attack caught one of the cars. The chair skidded into its undercarriage and forced it to stop as the chair caught flames from the dragging force. 


A sudden lurch got Emma to glare back at the driver. She checked it though as she saw he was getting off the highway only a few blocks from their destination. Emma kicked another chair out and right into the middle of the off ramp and flipped off the assassin’s as they were forced to skip the ramp. She moved back to the front as the driver ran the red light to keep going, much to the angry horns all around. 


The badly damaged bus rolled to a stop in front of the richy heiress’ building. Emma lifted her up and rushed to the door, leaving the driver to wonder what insanity he had taken part in. A door guard tried to stop Emma, but she batted him aside like a child, not interested in any more bullshit. She headed inside, shoved her way into an elevator, and scanned the heiress’ keycard so they could reach the penthouse. The elevator whisked them up, it opened with a ping, a quick scan of the card again, and Emma and her client were, finally, safe. She had done it. She had actually done it!


Letting out a huge held breath, Emma hauled the client to a nearby coach. She laid her down and took off her shades as a wave of weariness hit her. Fuck, that had been more action and excitment than even she was used to. But damn was it going to be worth it. No way she didn’t get glowing reviews for this can of daring saving-


“What the hell did you do?!” a male voice suddenly said from behind her. Emma turned to see the guy who had hired her, glaring at her in rage. Emma was confused and looked back at the heiress.


“Wha- Oh, no, no, she’s fine. A little unconscious, but she’ll liv-”


“I AM AWARE OF THAT!” the man interrupted as Emma blinked in confusion. 


“I… what?” she said as the man turned redder with fury.


“I hired you to “protect” her. As in, FAIL to protect her! You were SUPPOSED to bungle this and get her killed!” he yelled as he moved closer, almost frothing in fury. 


“I… what?” she said again as the man screamed before taking a few breaths to calm down.


“Why did you think… I hired someone with a history of failure and poor performance for a job I didn’t WANT to fail. You were supposed to let her die so I could inherit her fortune, you stupid overgrown BITCH! Instead you, actually, succeed, for once in your fucking life! And because of it I am DEAD! She will know this was me and make sure I don’t get a second chance! You have FUCKED ME!” the man screamed as his rage returned in full. Emma know fully understood what was going on… and her anger at being called bitch and useless boiled within her. She kept it in check, though, as she was, technically, still working for him.


“Well, maybe you should have mentioned that. I did the job you gave me though, and a damn good one so pay up and rate up,” Emma demanded as the man glared at her in growing fury.


“Pay you? You… you want me to pay you for SCREWING me?! Fuck you… FUCK YOU! In fact, I’ll give you a rating. A ZERO!” he said before tapping something on his phone. Emma heard her own phone beep and didn’t need to look. Emma’s face turned to stone as all the crap she had done, the running, the being shot, the running, putting up with snotty rich bitches, the running, all now meant nothing. The one time she did her job damn well… 


“You are going to wish you were dead,” Emma said as she walked toward the man. His fury began to waver as Emma closed in. He started to mumble pleas, but Emma was WAY beyond hearing any of that shit. Instead, her fist simply smashed into his face. He spun around and blubbered something, but Emma’s other fist slammed home. His swelling face became a punching bag as she hit it again and again, but not with her full strength. Just enough to cause intense pain.


She stopped after her fell and slammed her foot on his arm. She twisted and felt his bones snap and breaks before slammed her other foot down on his other arm and doing the same. She knelt down putting all her weight on his arms and felt his bones turn to powder as his swollen lips tried to cry in pain. Emma glared down before sitting back, crushing his legs under her massive ass. 


Shock looked to be taking the man, but Emma didn’t let it as she pinched his swollen face. The pain kept him from slipping away as she pushed her hand onto his chest. One by one, his ribs began to crack and Emma didn’t stop till all of them were. Utterly shattered and broken, Emma got back up and pondered ending him. She glanced back at the girl starting to awaken on the couch before turning back to him.


“Maybe she’ll be nicer and finish you off,” Emma said as the guy began to plead again. She ignored him before heading out of the apartment. She was sick of all this bullshit, she was going on a good old fashion rampage. And considering the amount of sirens outside, she was going to have plenty of volunteers for her misplaced anger. Emma took off her suit jacket and unbuttoned a few of the shirt's top buttons as she got on the elevator heading back to the ground floor.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The heiress awakened and gasped as she sat up. She was… back in her penthouse. Had it all been a dream? A low moan of agony drew her attention to the side and she gasped before gagging at the sight waiting for her. It took her a few minutes to effort, but she managed to look at the mangled, bloody, body on her carpet. It was her younger brother… or at least she thought it was, it was hard to tell with how badly he had been beaten. But… how and why? 


Looking toward the door, her eyes widened as she saw the huge suit jacket sitting on the floor. She picked it up and realization hit. It hadn’t been a dream… which meant…


The heiress lowered the jacket before moving back to her brother. She looked down at his pathetic ruined body and giggled at his suffering. She pushed her heel into his side and enjoyed the fresh muffled screams. Bending down, she picked up his fallen phone and looked at the 0 rating he had given her bodyguard. 

 

“0? Really? You never did know good help when you saw it,” she said before kicking him. She tapped the phone and changed it to five stars. A few seconds later she could swear she heard someone cheering from outside.