[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a simple story. It's about a man who loves a woman, and will do just about anything to make her happy. There will be five chapters total. Enjoy!

Tags: shrunken man, height comparison, femdom, growth, giantess


Rated: R
Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14205 Read: 22870
Published: December 24 2020 Updated: January 02 2021

1. Chapter 1: The Gala by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1501 words)

Emily gets a new job at Miss Eternity, a company specializing in making a pill that shrinks men and grows women. Unfortunately, she is unhappy there because all of her coworkers tower over her and exclude her. When her boyfriend Cameron finds out about all of this, he is not pleased and wants to fix it.

2. Chapter 2: The Meeting by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (1456 words)

Cameron meets with Andrea, the CEO of Miss Eternity, to discuss getting his hands on the size transfer pill that will make his girlfriend Emily into a towering giantess. Andrea will happily inform Cameron of the things he will have to give up to get the pill. 

3. Chapter 3: The Pill by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1779 words)

Cameron finally gets his hands on the pill that'll make Emily grow and him shrink. But not without some well-deserved teasing from Andrea, the busty giantess CEO and her colleagues.

4. Chapter 4: Christmas Day by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (2113 words)

Cameron has a hell of a gift for Emily. She's definitely gonna love it!

5. Chapter 5: The Size Transfer by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (2872 words)

Emily begins to grow, while Cameron begins to dwindle. The previously five foot nothing girl will TOWER over him. 

6. Chapter 6 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (4484 words)

It's finally time for the Christmas Party, where Cameron will see all of Emily's giantess coworkers for the first time as a 3 inch tall man.