- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's finally time for the Christmas Party, where Cameron will see all of Emily's giantess coworkers for the first time as a 3 inch tall man.

Chapter 6: Christmas Eve Party

Emily was giddy about going to the party and showing off little Cameron to her coworkers. He was less enthused than she was, but he was still somewhat excited for the get together. Since he had shrunk past 2 feet, she pretty much forbade him from leaving the house (unless he was in her backpack or purse). Tonight, he would actually be going to a party. That was actually nerve racking for him, as he hadn’t really been social with anyone but Emily for months. But he convinced himself going to the party would serve as a sorely needed change of scenery.

 

He sat on her makeup table and watched Emily put on her Christmas-themed outfit. She slipped into a red-laced lingerie bodysuit, with the cliché white fur surrounding her breasts. The sides of her taut, tanned torso were exposed, but her midriff was covered by the enticing red material of her suit.

 

Five-foot-tall Emily never would have worn a thing like that. But 13-foot-tall Emily was different. She had confidence out the wazoo and loved to flaunt her body. And 3-inch-tall Cameron loved to soak in her utter beauty.

 

She walked over to the table Cameron was casually sitting on. He was at the level of her lacey panties. His eyes watered, and his cock sprang to life.

 

“Like what you see?”

 

He looked up, only seeing her breasts overflowing from her bodysuit. She then bent down so he could see her face.

 

And wow, had she gotten stunning. He could barely look at her without touching himself. Every part of her just oozed sexuality.

 

“Yeah, a lot,” he said.

 

“Isn’t it amazing?” she asked.

 

“What?”

 

“You at your tallest would have been almost half my height right now. You would be the height of my leg, I think. I’m bigger than you ever were.”

 

He laughed, because that was all he could do.

 

“Don’t rub it in too much, OK? I’m big toe height if we’re being generous,” he joked.

 

“Fair enough. Ready to get into your costume?”

 

“What costume?”

“Your elf costume, silly! Didn’t I tell you?! You’re going to be an elf on the shelf! Literally!”

 

She wasn’t kidding. They arrived at the party a half hour later, and Cameron was stashed away between Emily’s enormous boobs wearing his ridiculous costume. Luckily, she had him positioned so his head was above her cleavage, which meant he could see everything. His least favorite part was when she had to bend down to get underneath the door to Ms. Beaufort’s mansion.

 

Sure enough, Ms. Beaufort came running to greet one of her most promising chemists. It was her first Christmas at the company, and she’d already received a sizable Christmas bonus. It was equivalent to half of what Cameron used to make at the gym in a whole year. And that was just her bonus. Her salary was far beyond what he ever made.

 

From Emily’s cleavage, Cameron actually got to look down at Ms. Beaufort for once since she was so much shorter than his fiancé. She didn’t even come up to Emily’s boobs, but that didn’t mean her jaw dropping outfit went unnoticed. Ms. Beaufort was wearing a skintight dress with white fur accents that left nothing to the imagination. Every curve was on display and every naughty body part of hers was visible underneath the dress. His eyes were drawn to her giant nipples and her camel toe, both of which were bigger than him.

 

“Emily! How are you?! Merry Christmas! And where’s your boy toy? Is he on you?” Andrea asked.

 

“Of course, he is!” Emily plucked little Cam out of her cleavage and held him in front of the CEO’s face. “Say hi to Ms. Beaufort, Cammy.”

 

“Hi, Ms. Beaufort,” he said shyly. It was hard to look her in the eye in his goofy elf costume, which consisted of little elf boots, an elf hat, a tiny little shirt and nothing else. His privates were completely exposed. It was rather humiliating. But the most humiliating part was the fact that the word “Emily’s” was emblazoned on his shirt. It was a clear statement that he belonged to Emily. But who was he kidding? Of course, he belonged to her.

 

“Hi, Cammy,” Andrea greeted him.  

 

It seemed “Cammy” had stuck. She offered her finger, and he shook it with his comparatively tiny hands.  

 

“Last time I saw you, you were wearing a suit and were roughly 6 feet taller. I have to say, I like the wardrobe change and the size change. It suits you.”

 

“Thank you, Ms. Beaufort.”

 

“You can call me Andrea, sweetie.”

 

Emily chimed in and gently slipped him back into her cleavage, removing him from the conversation. “No, actually, I’ve told him to refer to all big people by their last name. Little men like him are vulnerable, and I don’t want him to risk offending someone that could stomp him to death. That’s why I’ve instilled manners into him.”

 

Andrea was impressed. Emily’s transformation from a meek little girl into the tallest girl at the ball was nothing short of amazing. The way she so thoroughly dominated him got her nether regions all warm and fuzzy.

 

“I understand completely,” Andrea said. “Now come inside and let me show you where the rest of the men are.”

She led Emily into the living room which had a cathedral ceiling. And in the center of the room stood a towering Christmas tree. It had to be twenty feet tall. The two women bent down, and he noticed some of the ornaments on the tree were moving. He looked away for a moment then looked back. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

“Aren’t they cute? Hanging there like little ornaments?” Andrea asked Emily.

 

“So freakin’ cute!” she agreed.

 

“Well, if you want, I can hang Cammy off the tree so he can socialize with some men his own size. I’m sure that has been lacking from his life lately.”

 

Two fingers double his size came down and took him out of the safe, warm cleavage he had hoped to spend the whole night in.

 

“Yes! He definitely needs some interaction with people his own size. He looks at me sometimes, and I wonder if he’s even all there. It’s like he’s obsessed with my body.”

 

“That happens with my husband Victor all the time. You know what, I’ll hang Cammy next to Vic, and they can talk about how beautiful we both are! Sound like a plan, little man?” she asked, suddenly directing her attention to the 3-inch-tall man in Emily’s hand.

 

Caught off guard, he cleared his throat and responded, “Yes, Ms. Beaufort.”

 

With his permission, Andrea took him from Emily and poked a hook through his shirt. She tested how securely he hung by bouncing him around a bit with her hand. Then, she hung him on the tree along with the other dozen tiny men.

 

Emily got on her knees and got really close to all the men. She addressed all of them at the same time, her huge face filling up their entire field of view.  

 

“Hi, little guys! I’m Cammy’s fiancé, Emily Parker. It’s so nice to finally meet all of you!”

“Hi Ms. Parker!” they all said in unison, even Cameron.

 

Cameron looked around and saw that all the men hanging on the tree were wearing matching outfits. It appeared that the women had planned it that way. And all of them had a woman’s name on their shirts, just like he did. He saw a man with “Daria’s” on his shirt and another with “Rebecca’s.” Those were the two women he’d met oh so long ago in Ms. Beaufort’s office. And of course, the man hanging on the same branch with him had “Andrea’s” written on his shirt.

 

The other thing he noticed was how the little men composed themselves in front of Emily. They sported forced, unnatural smiles and had their arms at their sides. It almost looked as though they’d been trained to act like this by their wives.

 

“You all look adorable hanging there in your little elf outfits! Anyway, I’m gonna go get a drink. Cam, are you OK?”

 

“Yes honey,” he said.

 

In a flash, she snapped to her feet and walked away at light speed. He couldn’t believe how normally she was treating these circumstances. She literally let her boss hang him from Christmas tree like an ornament, and she barely batted an eye. In fact, she thought it was “adorable.”

 

He briefly thought back to when he was big and always carried the Christmas tree into their house, while little Emily placed the stand in the living room. Now, she was leaving him to hang from a Christmas tree all night. She was also far taller than any Christmas tree they’d ever gotten as a couple. It was all astounding to him how much things had changed in just under a year.

 

“Deep in thought over there, buddy?”

 

Cameron turned his head left to the source of the sound. It was Vic, Andrea’s husband. He’d met him Miss Eternity gala when he was still 6’5”. He remembered thinking how small Vic was. Now, he was in the exact same situation as him.

 

“Vic, long time no see,” Cameron said, reaching over to shake his hand. Awkwardly enough, their arms weren’t long enough to bridge the gap and give each other a proper handshake. So, they gave each other a contactless high five.

 

“So, what were you thinking about just now?” Vic asked him.

 

“I was thinking about how I used to carry the Christmas tree by myself, and now I’m hanging from one like an ornament.”

 

“You got one thing wrong there, pal.

 

“What?” Cameron asked.

 

“You and the rest of us, we aren’t like ornaments. We are ornaments.”

 

Cameron should have gasped at that statement, but instead, he laughed. And so did Vic. Laughing was all they could do.

 

“I guess you’re right, man. We’re nothing but ornaments, now.”

 

Vic couldn’t argue with that, and Cameron stared straight ahead into the kitchen. He saw Emily getting a drink and conversing with her fellow coworkers. They were all gesticulating and undulating their bodies happily to the Christmas music. Just the idea of having coworkers or even friends was so foreign to him. That’s why he was struggling to come up with things to talk to Vic about. But apparently, he wasn’t lacking in conversation skills.

 

“Hey, so what’s your favorite body part?” Vic asked him as he was staring forward. He looked back at the man next to him.

 

“My favorite body part?”

 

“I love Andrea’s mouth. For obvious reasons. What do you love about Emily? I mean, she’s so damn huge, way bigger than my wife. There’s got to be something about her that you just go wild for.”

 

Without hesitation, he answered.

 

“Her tits, man. I can’t get enough of them,” Cameron said. “I’ve always wanted a girl with huge tits. I never thought they’d be bigger than me, but damn. I could spend all day between those things. You know Emily used to have A-cups?”

 

“No way,” Vic said with his mouth open and his eyes wide.

 

“No joke, my man. She was five foot nothing and a stick. Now look at her. Taller and stronger than I ever was. And she didn’t even have to work out for any of it.”

 

Just then, the women began walking into the living room. Cameron and all the other men on the tree could feel their giant feet stomping. Their stilettoed feet sent shockwaves went through the floor and caused the bottom branches of the tree to vibrate quite vigorously. It wasn’t enough to knock the men off the tree, but the seismic activity produced by the women’s mere footsteps was quite unnerving. Even if they were knocked off somehow, a padded cushion was underneath all of them to catch their fall.

 

When the women sat down and the footsteps ceased, the men were able to regroup and gather their wits.

 

“That was fuckin’ insane!” Cameron shouted. “I thought I was gonna fall!”

 

“You’ll get used to it,” Vic said. “It’s happened to all of us about thirty times already. We’re still hanging on.”

 

Cameron believed him. Directing his attention back to the women, he tried to listen in to what they were talking about. He regretted his decision to eavesdrop almost immediately.

 

He heard one woman say, “Can you believe Kerry didn’t come? Yeah, she sat on her husband, Mark. Really nasty, gruesome accident. He’s in the hospital now. I really hope he’s OK.”

 

Then he heard Emily shush the woman and say, “Don’t talk about that so loud. I’m sure the boys can hear us. Don’t frighten them.”

 

“Who cares if they’re frightened?” another woman said. “They’re hanging safely on the tree. Nothing like what happened to Mark will happen to them.”

 

Cameron turned back to Vic and asked him if he’d heard what he’d just heard.

 

“Nah, I don’t really even listen to my wife’s conversations anymore. I don’t have to. I don’t make any decisions, so why should I care?”

 

He quickly found that Vic had something of a point. After they moved off the topic of Mark getting butt crushed by his wife, the women’s conversations had nothing he could relate to. And it wasn’t because he and the women had different interests and hobbies. It was because they lived entirely different lives from him and the rest of the men. They talked about bills, work, what they’d been cooking lately, and other things that didn’t concern them. In other words, they were talking about “woman things.” Men’s lives now consisted of languishing in their significant other’s cleavage. It was a simple life, far simpler than the lives of the women who actually had to make a living for themselves.

 

Once Cameron quit listening, he looked back at Vic. He had an “I told you so” look on his face.

 

The women talked for a while longer before some got up to refill their wine glasses. Two women approached the Christmas tree presumably to say hi to the little men. And once again, the men were treated to the entire tree shaking as the women stomped towards them.

 

When the two women kneeled down in front of them all, Cameron recognized them as Daria and Rebecca. They were bigger than ever and dressed in slutty Santa costumes. He wondered who they were trying to impress.

 

Daria and Rebecca checked on their husbands briefly but then asked, “Where’s Cameron?”

 

The men all pointed out Cameron immediately. Both women zoomed in on him and Rebecca even kissed him. Her lips covered his whole body and left a lipstick stain on his shirt and legs. He hoped Emily wouldn’t mind.

 

“Oh my god!” Rebecca marveled after she kissed him, “I haven’t seen you since you were what? Three feet tall? Remember? When us big gals came over to Emily’s place for some drinks that one time? How are you adjusting to being 3 inches? Is it hard?”

 

He still had to look up at Rebecca despite her being on her knees.

 

“Yeah, sometimes it’s hard, but—”

 

He was cut off by Rebecca, who clearly wasn’t that interested in his answer. He didn’t hold a grudge though. At least she was trying to have a normal conversation with a man ornament.

 

“So, I heard that you called Emily your ‘Mommy?’ That is sooo adorable!!”

 

“God damn it, she wasn’t supposed to tell people that!” Cameron shouted. It was the last gasp of his male pride squeaking out. Daria inserted herself into the conversation and effectively crushed his male pride.

 

“Whether you like it or not, Cammy, she basically is your Mommy. Embrace it.”

 

Rebecca punctuated Daria’s point by giving him a light, playful flick that caused him to swing around on the branch. Daria visibly felt bad and grabbed his feet to stop him from bobbling about.

 

When he regained his composure, he forced himself to agree with the two giant ladies before him. He didn’t want to be flicked again.

 

“I guess you’re right, Daria. I should embrace it. Emily is so happy when she’s home. Is she happier at work now that she’s taller?”

 

“She is over the moon that she’s the tallest one in the office, you don’t even know Cameron. She talks about you all the time. She talks about how amazed she is that you gave everything up for her, and how you took it like an absolute champ. She is head over heels for you, little guy. She cannot wait to marry you, trust me.”

 

Cameron laughed nervously, “Good to know!”

 

“And I can’t wait for the wedding!” Rebecca said. “It’s gonna be a hell of a show watching you kiss the bride. You better hope she won’t ask ya to carry her across the threshold!”

 

She pinched his cheeks and chuckled at her own joke. He was less than amused.

 

“Alright, alright Rebecca. Let’s give the men some time for themselves. They’ve earned it for Christ sakes, half of them spend every waking moment between our tits,” Daria said.

 

And she wasn’t wrong. Ever since Cameron got down to about 4 or 5 inches tall, he was always in between Emily’s boobs. And he loved it. But it was nice to have a respite from the constant bouncing and jiggling.

 

As they turned to leave, the men were treated to a glorious view of Rebecca’s planet sized ass. It was far too big to fit inside the Santa-themed dress she was wearing, so her ass just hung out for all to see. That image was stuck in Cameron’s brain for a while.

 

When the women were gone, Cameron and Vic talked some more about the women in their lives (because what else was there to talk about). But there was something missing. And as he and Vic realized something was missing, Emily seemed to read his mind. All of a sudden, she appeared in front of them without him noticing. And she had something in her hand. It looked like a thimble. He wondered why she had that.

 

“Hey, honey,” she said, her giant face looming over him. Then she noticed the lipstick all over him from Rebecca’s sloppy kiss.

 

“There isn’t mistletoe above you, is there?” she asked, partly joking. “This is Rebecca’s doing, isn’t it?”

 

He nodded. To remedy the situation, Emily laid an even wetter, sloppier kiss on Cameron, almost completely coating his body in her saliva and lipstick. Then, she dried him off with her hot breath. The alcohol smell wafted into his nose and nearly incapacitated him.  

 

She held up the thimble to his face. “You want a drink?”

 

He peered down into the tiny metal sewing implement, and sure enough, there was some red wine sloshing about inside.

 

“I know you haven’t had a drink since, damn, I can’t even remember. Probably when you were down to 4 feet,” she said.

 

“Hell yeah!” Cameron roared, excited to be there for the first time.

 

“OK, then. Drink up!” she said.

 

She tipped the thimble into her tiny fiancé’s mouth, and he chugged that wine like there was no tomorrow. It started pouring down the corners of his mouth, and she smartly pulled the thimble back.

 

“OK, I think that’s enough for you. I don’t want you barfing at my boss’s house.”

 

She went to go leave, but Cameron shouted for her.

 

“Wait! Give Vic a drink! I think he needs it.”

 

“Cam, I don’t wanna give my boss’s husband a drink without asking her. He’s even shrimpier than you. No offense, Vic.”

 

“None taken,” Vic said.

 

“And what if Andrea doesn’t approve?” she asked.

 

“Come on, it’s a party, Em,” Cameron said, “Let the man have some fun, he’s hanging from a Christmas tree for God’s sake!”

 

Emily looked around to make sure no one was paying close attention to what she was doing. When she determined that the coast was clear, she leaned down closer and whispered to Vic.

 

“Fine, but only a little bit. I don’t want you getting shitfaced.”

 

Vic smiled, and before he knew it, he was drinking wine from a thimble. She cut him off way quicker than Cameron and fled the scene almost right away, not wanting to get caught by Andrea.

 

Now that the wine was flowing, Cameron and Vic were able to loosen up and swap some decent stories with one another. Most of their stories were from when they were full-sized. It was nice to reminisce.

 

That was soon interrupted by seismic stomps. Sure enough, four giantesses got down in front of all the men. Emily, Andrea, Daria, and Rebecca. Cameron marveled at how much bigger Emily was than the other three women. And all of a sudden, he felt a swell of pride. He realized that all of his feelings of inadequacy and lost manhood were totally misplaced. He, and he alone, was the one who made Emily the woman she was. He had given her the giant boobs, the giant ass, her long legs, and her dashingly beautiful eyes. And most of all, he’d given her the ability to compete in a corporate world that required women to be tall and strong. He had given over his size to her selflessly because deep down, he knew, she deserved it. And now, he wasn’t afraid to admit it to himself.

 

“Hi, guys,” Daria said, “Gift exchange time! You know what, can we move the four of them temporarily to higher branches, so we don’t have to kneel down? It’s starting to get uncomfortable.”

 

“You know what, what the hell?!” Andrea bellowed.

 

Her hand rocketed toward Vic and ripped him off the branch without a care in the world. Cameron waved goodbye. It was clear that she’d been drinking. Daria and Rebecca grabbed their husbands too, but Emily left Cameron hooked on his branch.

 

“What are you doing down there, Emily? Don’t you want to put him higher?” Rebecca asked.

 

“Nope, he’s fine and safe down there.” She looked down at the cushion below me and the rest of the men and smiled. Cameron’s heart swelled. She never stopped caring for him, even when she was tipsy. “It’s time to give you your Christmas Eve gift, sweetheart.”

 

Cameron was far too weak to unwrap the gift she held before him. The box was bigger than he was, so she did it for him.

 

In a signal of what his life was becoming, his gift was more a gift for herself than for him. It was a necklace she could more easily carry him around with. She went on and on about how comfortable it was for tiny men, and how he would barely even feel the harness. If he was his old 6’5” self, he would just interject and say how much he loved the gift to get her to stop talking, but he couldn’t. The party was loud, and she was talking loudly. She wouldn’t hear him.

 

Finally, she said, “Do you like it?”

 

“Of course, honey. I love it. I just…feel bad that I didn’t get you anything.”

 

She smiled, touched by his desire to still get her a gift to open, even when he was 3 inches tall. She wrapped one hand around him, rubbing him all over to warm him up.

 

Cammy,” she cooed softly, “We discussed this a million times, sweetie. You don’t have to get me silly little gifts to open anymore. I mean, if we’re being honest, what money would you use to buy a gift for me now?”

 

She had a point. He didn’t have a single cent to his name anymore. It was all hers now.

 

“And honey,” Emily continued, “You gave me the best gift I’ve ever received last year. As far as I’m concerned, you have me covered for the next forty Christmases! Now, I really want to try out this necklace. You wanna?”

 

Not wanting to ever see her beautiful smile fade, he said, “Yeah! Let’s try it!”

 

She unhooked him from the tree, strapped him into the harness, and put the necklace on with him attached. Her boobs were so huge, he lay flat on top of them. He wasn’t even hanging from her neck like a normal necklace. To remedy that, she shortened the necklace so he was lying up against her upper chest and not her tits.

 

“Comfortable, honey?” she asked.

 

“Absolutely,” he said.

 

“Now let’s go show off to the rest of these little bitches.”


She stood up, giving him a wicked head rush. When he recovered, he looked back and saw the gifts Andrea, Rebecca and Daria had gotten their husbands.

 

Andrea’s husband Vic got an earring to hang off. Daria and Rebecca’s husbands were going to be attached to finger rings when they were good and toe rings when they were bad. Daria mentioned a nipple ring when her husband was “extra good.”

 

He considered himself lucky. He would be much more comfortable hanging from Emily’s neck than on her finger, toe, or ear. There would be less movement, which meant less motion sickness. He was grateful to her for being merciful with his tiny body.


As she showed off Cameron to the rest of the giantess party guests, he allowed himself to zone out and appreciate how nice it was to be attached to a woman as beautiful as Emily. Never before did he think he could want this. But now, it was all he could think to desire. He wanted to be attached to her wherever she went. He loved it more than anything. His greatest creation was going around flaunting her body and him. He was so proud. He was proud of Emily and proud of himself for making her such a force to be reckoned with. And from that point on, he never had a single regret about shrinking for her.