- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emily begins to grow, while Cameron begins to dwindle. The previously five foot nothing girl will TOWER over him. 

Chapter 5: The Size Transfer

A few days after they took the pill, it became a tradition for the couple to get out of bed and immediately compare heights. It wasn’t immediately noticeable that Cameron was shrinking and Emily was growing because the process was so gradual. But after a week and a half, the difference was subtly apparent. To him, it felt like she was wearing heels. To her, it felt like he was standing in a small ditch.

The first big milestone was roughly two and a half weeks after the pill. She passed his shoulder in height. 

“Oh my god! Look! I can see over your shoulders!” she exclaimed, jumping up and down in glee. 

When she calmed down, he pulled her in for a hug, still able to exercise his superior strength over her. But that wouldn’t last long. 

He kissed her on the forehead and wished her a good day at work. By this point, Cameron had already quit the gym and sold it to none other than Ms. Andrea Beaufort. She told him she was going to renovate it and make it into a space exclusively for giant women. So now, he was a stay-at-home boyfriend. 

When Emily disappeared into the bathroom to get ready, he got back in bed and turned on the TV to watch the news. A perky female anchor was on the air discussing Miss Eternity. 

“The recently IPO’d pharmaceutical company Miss Eternity is reporting its first profitable quarter. It’s easy to see why, their ‘Rebalancing’ treatment is catching on with progressive millennials. Even some older folks have chosen to ‘Rebalance.’”

It cut from the anchor to a buttoned-up female correspondent who was interviewing a couple who looked to be in their mid-sixties. The husband and wife were sitting on a couch next to one another. The husband’s head fell far below his wife’s shoulders, and his feet didn’t even touch the ground. It was clear they’d Rebalanced a while ago.

“How long ago did you Rebalance?” the correspondent asked the couple.

“Oh, only about a month and a half ago,” the woman responded immediately, “We were very close in height. Walter was only two inches taller than me. I was taller than him in less than two weeks.”

“And why did you guys Rebalance? I mean, what’s the draw of it?”

The woman chimed in again, not giving her husband the chance to give his opinion. “Well, we wanted a change. Walter was the breadwinner all his life, and I stayed home tending to the house and the children. Now my kids are grown, and I, it sounds silly, but…I kinda wanted to have that experience again, of taking care of someone. Having someone depend on you. I love that feeling more than anything.”

The camera cut back to the correspondent. Cameron noticed the surprise in her face. But she rebounded quickly and asked another question.

“So, I take it that your husband is shrinking down so you can…take care of him like he’s one of your children?”

“Exactly,” the woman said. “I miss being a Mommy. And Walter was kind enough to shrink himself so I could be a Mommy again.”

Cameron shut the TV and threw the remote down in a huff. It was too much too handle. He wondered if Emily would treat him like that. Would she morph into his “Mommy?” A nervous shiver went down his spine. 

Right as the screen went black, Emily stepped out of the bathroom. There was no denying it, she had grown stunningly more beautiful. Her A-cups had ballooned into weighty C-cups. Her ass filled out her new work pants the company had provided her. Even her face appeared more symmetrical. Not that he had even noticed her face was asymmetrical before the pill, but he certainly noticed the difference now. 

Before she left, he asked her one question. 

“Hey, um, Emily?”

“Yeah?” she asked while looking in the mirror to fix her hair. 

“Um, are you gonna become my…Mommy?”

She froze, then turned around. She had a confused smile on her face. 

“Your what?” she asked. She could barely hold back from snickering. 

“It’s stupid, but I just saw a Rebalanced couple on TV, and the woman said she had her husband shrunk so she could feel like a ‘Mommy’ again. That’s not how you feel right?”

She rolled her eyes. “Honey, I’ve never had kids. How could I feel like a Mommy again? I’ve never been a Mommy.”

“But would you want to be my Mommy?”

She creeped closer to the bed, her heels lightly clacking on the hardwood floor of their bedroom as she approached Cameron. 

“I don’t know. You sound awful curious, Cam,” she said quieter, stroking his medium-length hair, “Do you want me to be your Mommy?”

“Um, no.”

She hopped back, pointing at him. “You hesitated! Come on, you can tell me the truth. Tell me. Our relationship isn’t just gonna stay the same as we reverse roles, honey. You’re going to become more dependent, more supplicant, more…open to suggestion from me. That’s what our clinical trials suggested. And I’m going to become more…protective of you. More motherly, for lack of a better term.”

He turned away from her, not liking what he was hearing. 

“Listen, we’ll still have lots of hot sex. Trust me, that’s never gonna change. I promise, I will always view you as my fiancé and eventually as my husband.”

She squealed after she said ‘husband.’ They had recently set the date of their wedding. It would be after Cameron hit his target height of 3 inches. 

“But, honey, it’d be silly to fight against the natural changes that are going to happen within our brain chemistry. As this treatment courses through our bodies over the next year, it’s going to make us different people. And that’s not a bad thing.”

Hesitantly, he turned back to look at her. She had an understanding look in her eye. She knew how hard this was on him. He had been a manly man all his life. He had big muscles, a tall frame, a big cock even. It was hard to cope with giving that all up. She had talked with him about it nearly every night since they’d taken the pill. And she was getting better and better at consoling him. 

“Wait until you shrink past the 4-foot mark,” she said. “Based on our experiments, you’ll likely begin to view me as a mother figure at that point. That’s because you won’t be able to reach things. You won’t be able to drive. It’ll be a return to when your mother towered over you and had to help you with everyday tasks. But it’s natural. I assure you.”

Cameron leaned in a bit closer, looking into his fiancé’s beautiful eyes. Ever since she took the pill, they swirled with beautiful colors. Before, her eyes were clearly brown, but now, he couldn’t quite pinpoint the color. They looked hazel, with waves of blue mixed in. They were mesmerizing but comforting. Understanding yet intimidating. 

“Your eyes are so gorgeous,” he said lovingly, completely forgetting about their conversation.

She blinked rapidly and her cheeks went red. Still, she was embarrassed when he paid her compliments. She was still so cute, despite growing more each and every day. 

“You are so dumb,” she said, looking away from him. 

“If I’m so dumb, how come I’m relaxing in bed all day and you’re doing all the work, huh? I’m pretty smart to have worked out that deal.”

She laughed, which diffused the tension in the room. He pulled her in for a forehead kiss and told her to get to work. 

The days progressed on in a similar fashion. Emily would get up for work, and Cameron would get up with her to instill confidence in her. He had truly become the ideal morale-boosting, stay-at-home boyfriend. 

As more days passed though, he realized that he should probably be doing more for her since he was home anyway. He began making her a lunch in the morning. The first day he did it, she gave him a great big hug. He was keenly aware of how her new big breasts pressed into his chest.

“You really are becoming quite homemaker, aren’t you?” she said as she squeezed him. 

He also started cleaning up around the house. He would vacuum, dust, clean the bathrooms. Really, he’d clean whatever looked dirty. 

When he had shrunk to the point of just being an inch or so taller than Emily, he thought to cook dinner before she got home. He knew how happy that would make her. And how right he was. She awarded him a very passionate smooch when she got home. She even had to lean down to kiss him. Gone were the days of him still towering over her when she wore heels. Now, she was taller than him in heels. 

Just like Daria said in Ms. Beaufort’s office, Cameron was shorter than Emily only a month after they’d both taken the pill. They woke up on a Monday morning and she was 5’9”, and he was 5’8”. It was quite a realization for him. He would never be taller than her ever again. 

He fell back onto the bed after they’d compared heights, sitting down to regain his composure. He stared blankly at their cream bedroom wall. Even if he had chosen this, it was still hard for him to just accept. This was a big deal. A girl he’d been a foot and half taller than for years was now looking down at him. 

“Are you OK, honey?” she asked

He looked up at his now shapely, tallish fiancé. Her hair was fuller now. More wavy, more voluminous and blonder than ever. Her face was more mature. She looked positively regal with her long face, her higher cheek bones, and her porcelain skin. He couldn’t pretend she was some little girl. She was a woman who was to be taken seriously. 

“Sorry, Emily. Yeah, I’m OK. This is all just a bit of a mindfuck.”

She sat next to him on the bed. It was impossible for him not to notice that her head rose slightly higher than his even sitting down.

“Yeah, it is for me too. Even if I’m acting all giddy about being taller than you. Take all the time you need to adjust to this. Why don’t you go out today and do some manly activities? Take your mind off the whole shrinking thing, you know?”

“Like what?” he asked.

“Gather up your friends and go, I don’t know, to a shooting range. I bet shooting a big shotgun would make you feel like a big man, wouldn’t it?” she asked, rubbing his back. Her hands felt stronger, thicker. How long would it be before she would be stronger than him too?

As Emily suggested, Cameron decided to indulge in an escapist fantasy. He got his friends together to go to the shooting range. It was more fun than he could have imagined, and it did make him feel like a ‘big man’. What ruined the macho feeling for him was seeing women who he previously would have towered over be way taller than him. He saw a few 6-foot-tall girls, and to him, they looked like lofty, 7-foot-tall amazons. Sometimes his brain forgot he had shrunk about a foot. 

Once Cameron was around 5’5” and Emily was 6 feet tall, she could lift him easily, something she teased him about every so often. Embarrassingly enough, he couldn’t lift her anymore. He had gotten quite scrawny, which made sense. Her body was more and more stacked every day, thanks to his old muscles.

A little over two months after the pill, when they compared back-to-back, their heights were exactly reversed. Cameron had shrunk down to 5’0” tall, and Emily had grown to 6’5”. 

“So, how do you like my old perspective, Cam? I look huge to you, don’t I?” she asked.

He looked her up and down. It was astounding. Her crotch was up to his belly button. Her hips were up to his pectorals. He could lay his head right on her gigantic breasts. They were the size of his head now. He had to look up at her neck and her chin. And to look up into her eyes, well, he had to really crane his neck. 

“So, this is what you’ve been dealing with for all those years, huh?” he asked. 

“Yep, but your neck gets used to constantly looking up after a while.” 

She patted his head. He was starting to resent how frequently she did that to him. But part of him liked it. It really did take him back to when he was a kid.

“Well, I guess I could look straight forward all the time,” he said, staring at her breasts. “I could definitely get used to this.”

She lightly took hold of his chin and yanked it up to meet her gaze. She tutted her tongue and wagged her finger at him. Unconsciously, his eyes again flitted downwards to her cleavage. She blushed. 

“Boys really are helpless when there’s a pair of tits in their face, aren’t they?”

Four months later, Cameron was just 3 feet tall and Emily was well over 8 feet tall. By this point, she had an ass so big that it could flatten him and tits so huge and bouncy that he could practically swim in them. And just as she had said, when he got smaller than 4 feet, he started viewing her in a different light. 

He couldn’t reach high shelves anymore. He couldn’t reach into the freezer anymore, so cooking was pretty much out of the question. And when he became as tall as the kitchen counter, cooking really became a thing of the past. In fact, one night he tried to make dinner, but Emily stepped in and sternly told him his days of cooking were over. 

“Cameron. No. You can barely see what you’re chopping. You could cut your finger or worse. If you want to feel useful, set the table. I already put the plates and utensils out. All you have to do is get napkins and placemats.”

“What do I do after that?” he asked in a small voice. 

“I don’t know, but stay out of the kitchen, I don’t want you hurting yourself. OK, Cammy?”

That was new. She’d never called him “Cammy” before. But he wasn’t about to correct a woman whose thigh was taller than he was. Her thigh also happened to be the near double the circumference of his waist. That was a woman you didn’t trifle with. 

“OK, Mommy.”

He realized his mistake as soon as the words escaped his mouth. Emily immediately bent down. On her haunches, her long, thick legs surrounded him. Her smile was apparent. His face flushed red and her heart practically leapt out of her chest. It was so cute that he called her his mommy by accident.

“Emily, can we just, not make a big deal about this?” he said with his head down.

“Who’s making a big deal out of this? You’re the one who’s blushing!” she said, poking him lightly, causing him to stumble back to the counter.

“I know, but please don’t mention this to the girls at work. It’s embarrassing.”

“I promise NOTHING,” she giggled at how humiliated he was. “Now go set the table. Before Mommy gets mad.”

“Emily!” 

She playfully slapped him on the butt and sent him on his way to the dining room to do the one chore she’d left for him. Setting the table. And even that was hard for him. He had to get up on the chairs to even see what he was doing. 

Another four months later, Cameron had shrunk past a foot. He was now 11 inches tall. Emily, by comparison, was a whopping 12 feet tall. He was about as tall as her ankle, and constantly had to watch out for her lumbering footsteps. 

At 11 inches, she made him sleep in a crib. This was the subject of many arguments between the two. The argument was never won with words. It was won when Emily forced Cameron in a blue onesie and put him inside the crib when it was bedtime. Bedtime was 8pm for him now. If he stayed up any longer, she noticed he would get cranky. Cleverly, she didn’t call it bedtime, she called it “alone time.” She would tell him she had to get work done and it was “alone time.” That was how she tricked an adult man into going to bed at a set time like a child.

And by Christmas Eve, Cameron was just a few millimeters shy of his target height, 3 inches. By tomorrow, he would shrink down to 3 inches, and he would be that height forever. Emily had shot up to 13 feet tall, far taller than any of her coworkers. Now, she was getting ready for the company Christmas party, where Cameron would get the chance to go out for the first time in months.