- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cameron has a hell of a gift for Emily. She's definitely gonna love it!

Chapter 4: Christmas Day


Just a few days later, Cameron and Emily were exchanging presents on Christmas morning. There were a few presents under the tree, but none of those were that interesting. Really, they were there so both Cameron and Emily had stuff to open. Who didn’t like tearing gift wrapping off a box? But all the cool stuff was in the stockings, including the two growth pills. But per tradition, stocking stuffers were always saved for last.


 


Once all the wrapped gifts were opened, Cameron went into his stocking first. He received smoked beef jerky, beard oil, gloves, and a Yeti coffee mug. More than half of that stuff would be useless to him in a year’s time. Even the beef jerky would likely be impossible to chew at 3 inches tall.


 


When it was Emily’s turn to go through her stocking, Cameron’s stomach lurched. He knew life would never be the same in a matter of minutes. It was hard to comprehend.


 


After pulling out some of her favorite chocolates and a nice bottle of red wine, she came across a rather big metal ball with a keypad on it.


 


She pulled it out, looking at it all confused. “Honey, what is this?”


 


“That, my dear, is a twofer. Allow to me type in the code.”


 


He stood up, took the ball from her and typed in the code. He knew it by heart. As it opened, Cameron got down on one knee and turned the ball toward Emily so she could see the contents. Inside were the two pills and an engagement ring in between them. She put a hand to her mouth to stop from crying.


 


“Emily Parker, I love you with everything I’ve got. And I’m willing to give you everything I’ve got so you can be the biggest bitch at the office. So, Emily, my little love, will you marry me?”


 


“Yes. Yes, of course I will!” she said.


 


Cameron put down the ball and hugged her tighter than ever before, lifting her off the ground easily. He nuzzled his face into her warm neck, peppering it with kisses. He cherished holding her in his arms as much as he could. He knew he wouldn’t be able to two months from now.


 


After the initial excitement of the proposal wore down, Emily asked how the hell Cameron got his hands on these pills. He explained how he cashed out of the Miss Eternity IPO. He then told her how much money he had made. She almost fainted when she heard the number.


 


“Cameron, that’s great! We can quit our jobs! Buy a boat, sail around the world! Do whatever we want!”


 


“That would be fun for a little while, but I know you. You’re a scientist, little lady. You love conducting endless experiments if it means benefitting the world with a miracle drug. I know you want to stay at Miss Eternity and be a ten-foot-tall bombshell bitch.”


 


Emily grinned and jumped up and down. But then her expression soured.


 


“Yeah, that’s what I want. But is this what you want? Do you really want to be the size of my finger?”


 


Cameron took her ring finger in his hand and slid the engagement ring on it.


 


“As long as I’m with you, I don’t care how big I am. Besides, you’ll do more with my height than I ever could.”


 


“Honey don’t diminish what you do,” Emily said, “Owning a gym is amazing. And I’m so proud of you.”


 


“Thank you. And I’m not diminishing what I do. I love running the gym. But do you know what I love more? Seeing you happy. I know you’re struggling at Miss Eternity because all your co-workers tower over you. I won’t let you give up on the career of a lifetime just because you’re short. I’m gonna make you the tallest woman in that office. Even taller than Andrea!”


 


Emily began tearing up again. She hugged Cameron again, feeling his massive, taut body up against hers. She could barely believe that in a year’s time, all his mass would be hers.


 


The two savored the hug. As much as Cameron wanted to give Emily the life she deserved, he would miss their normal interactions as a couple. And even though Emily was overjoyed that she would finally become a giantess, she would miss how Cameron was her rock. She could always count on him to be there for her. After a long day at work, he was always there to give her pep talks, rub her feet, or something more.


 


Things were about to change. Human beings are averse to change, even if there are positives. But it didn’t take long for Emily and Cameron to cast their fear out and begin a new journey.


 


Both of them put a pill on their tongue and counted down from 3. At zero, they swallowed. Emily, in her first show of dominance, she reached up grabbed Cameron’s head and pulled him down to her level. She violently kissed him, ramming her comparatively small tongue into his mouth and explored like she never had before. He offered no resistance, letting her do as she pleased. This was not normal. Usually, he guided their sexual interactions. Those days were over. The pill rendered him into an instant and eternal submissive.


 


She ripped his lips from hers and in a slow seductive voice asked Cameron, “Nervous?”


 


“Why does everyone keep asking me that?!” He said, exasperated.


She laughed. “Who asked you that?”


 


“Andrea.”


 


“Well, she has a point, doesn’t she? A tiny man has a lot to be nervous about,” she said. “I could step on you and crush you into a little paste. I could throw you into my mouth and swallow you like a little goldfish.”


 


He felt his cock hardening in his pants. Emily telling him the ways she could destroy him as a shrunken man never would have gotten him aroused before. He wondered if the pill was already working its magic.


 


“Carry me into the bedroom while you still can. I’m gonna give you the best night of your life.”


 


The still 6’5” Cameron lifted the still 5’0” Emily but gone was the sense of dominance he used to feel when carrying her. No. It felt more like she was his superior, and he was only carrying because she had commanded it.


 


When they got to the bedroom, he gently put her down on the floor. She undressed him first, taking off his T-shirt and pajama pants. All he had to do to get her nude was unfasten her robe, her immodesty taking him by surprise.


 


Looking at her naked form, Cameron didn’t see what he usually saw. Sure, he saw a 90-pound girl who had A-cup tits and ribs that were visible. But he also saw her future body. He saw her developing huge tits and a solid midsection. But most of all, he saw her towering over him. He saw her E-cup tits dangling in front of his face. Then he saw her bellybutton staring back at him, then her vagina, then her kneecap, then her shin, and so on until he was merely a little doll at her feet. It all flashed before his eyes, and while it was scary, it was far more exhilarating.


 


This time, Cameron was the one to make the first move, getting on his knees and kissing her chest, once again imagining the giant tits that he would soon be able to bury his face in. He slowly moved toward her nipple, first stimulating it with his fingers, then licking it. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure.


 


As he sucked her nipple, Emily breathed heavy. She looked down at the man kneeling before her. Soon, he wouldn’t even have to kneel to suck on her tits. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to reach her tits. And that didn’t scare her. It only aroused her more.


 


“Let’s take this to the bed,” she said, grabbing his hair to lead him. He followed without protest. With one finger on his chest, he allowed her to push him onto the bed. The box spring squeaked upon his impact. She crawled on top of her newly minted submissive, whispering in his ear about how she couldn’t wait until he fit in her hand. He shivered, frightened by how quickly his wallflower girlfriend had turned assertive. Hell, it was beyond assertive. She was downright domineering!


But that was what had been missing from their sex life. Cameron, even if he didn’t know it, had always been a submissive deep in his core. And before he took the pill, his core was hidden underneath a thick coating of performative masculinity. But now, he didn’t have to perform. That was her job. She would be the sole provider. She would be the homemaker. She would be the family woman when they had children. She would do everything. And he would just, sit back and watch. And he was…strangely OK with that.


 


As these complex thoughts swirled around in his head, Emily took hold of his cock in her bony little hands. It was already hard, but she only got him more excited.


 


“I need you in me. All of you.”


 


She lifted herself onto his cock, and just like she said, it slowly disappeared inside of her. Cameron watched, dumbfounded. His eyes went wide. No girl had ever been able to fully withstand his giant dick, and certainly not little Emily. But here she was sticking the entire length of it inside her. This was a new feeling for him. Being completely enveloped by a woman’s pussy was almost more than he could handle.


 


“I’m gonna…cum. OH GOD!”


 


As he spewed his load inside her, Emily kept bouncing on his dick. Cameron was practically paralyzed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed every nerve in his body.


 


She leaned down, getting really close to his face. His cock was still in her.


 


“Stay with me. I’m not done with you,” she said, dragging her finger down his heaving chest.


 


She rode his dick even more violently now, her ass slapping loudly against his thighs every time. He was still just lying there, letting her have her way with him. Just to test his strength, he put both of his hands on her waist and tried to budge her. She kept jumping on his cock, barely noticing his hands on her. He couldn’t move a 90-pound girl. He was in some sort of a daze. One that he couldn’t hope to get out of.


 


His arms fell back onto the bed, weak and tired. He tried lifting them again but found that it was just too much effort. All he could do was look up at the new woman on top of him. It looked like Emily, but it wasn’t the Emily he’d known. She was different. Her body was a bit fuller. A bit more radiant. A bit more…beautiful, if he was being honest. All of her womanly features were getting slightly emphasized more the longer she rode his cock. But she was getting closer. Her breaths were more rapid, her moans more desperate.


 


“Oh, Cameron. I love you so much! I love you. I’m gonna make you so…freakin’…TINY!”


 


The dam burst open. She came, and her body collapsed onto Cameron’s chest. She recovered quickly though. She peppered his still hard, muscly chest with kisses. He always loved when she did that. In between chest kisses, they lay together talking for a while.


 


“I want to do that a hundred more times,” she cooed.


 


Cameron cleared his throat and opened his eyes. “If only we didn’t have to go to your parents’ house.”


 


She looked up him, her head nestled in between his pecs. Her dirty blonde hair was delightfully covering half of her face. She was in a half-cocoon of sorts.


 


“Well, let’s not go. Let’s stay here and fuck all day.”


 


“But it’s Christmas,” he said, “Won’t they be mad at us if we don’t show up?”


 


She pushed the hair out of her face and stared into him with both eyes. She raised one eyebrow, daring him to raise one more objection to staying home and having sex all day.


 


“OK, I guess we’ll stay,” he said.