- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cameron finally gets his hands on the pill that'll make Emily grow and him shrink. But not without some well-deserved teasing from Andrea, the busty giantess CEO and her colleagues.

Chapter 3: The Pill

On the day of Miss Eternity’s IPO, Cameron closed the gym and made sure he was sitting in front of his computer so he could closely monitor the stock price. When his holdings in the company were worth $2.5 million, he would immediately sell.

 

The IPO went better than he could have ever hoped. Cameron was a multi-millionaire in matter of minutes. After selling his stock, he was able to buy eight growth pills if he wanted to. He probably could have made a lot more money if he had let the initial hype of the Miss Eternity IPO run all the way up, but he didn’t care. He had the money to buy the pill. He got in his car and drove over to Miss Eternity Headquarters for his second appointment with Ms. Beaufort.

 

Stepping foot into Miss Eternity this time was quite different than last time. Its employees were celebrating the radically successful IPO, and so too was its CEO. When he got to the penthouse floor, Ms. Beaufort was drinking champagne with two of her fellow giantess executives in her luxurious office.

 

As he approached, Ms. Beaufort saw Cameron and greeted him loudly. He could tell she’d been drinking for a while.

 

“Cameron! How are you? Can I pour you a glass? It is a day for rejoicing after all! We’re all filthy rich now, aren’t we?!”


“Hell yeah!” the two females shouted.

 

“Cameron, meet my two right hand women. This is CFO Daria Holdsworth. She is brilliant. Just brilliant!”


And tall. Even sitting down, Cameron could tell Daria’s legs were over half the length of his entire body.

 

“And this is COO Rebecca Garrison,” Ms. Beaufort said, pointing at her.

 

Rebecca was shorter than Daria, but far bustier. Her hips were twice as wide as his shoulders, and her gigantic butt caused the chair to creak when she turned to look at him.

 

But what both Daria and Rebecca shared was an unnatural beauty about them. They were flawless. Their skin was impeccable. Their faces were perfectly balanced, with not a single feature being too exaggerated or prominent. Their hair was long and healthy and didn’t have a single fly away strand that he could identify.

 

These women looked like they were put together in heaven. But when he turned his attention to Ms. Beaufort, all the things he’d noticed in Daria and Rebecca was amplified in her. Ms. Beaufort was simply too beautiful to quantify. And it made it hard to look her in the eye.

 

He cleared his throat and introduced himself to Daria and Rebecca.

 

“Hi, Cameron!” they both said.

 

“So, Ms. Beaufort. I mean, Andrea! Can we begin?”

 

“Of course, Cam. I saved a pill for you. It’s in a secure location. I’ll have my security team retrieve it for you. They should be up here in several minutes. Now, have a seat. I want to talk to you. And I’m sure Daria and Rebecca will be fascinated to hear what you have planned for Emily.”

 

Cameron had wanted to get out of there quickly with the pill. The last thing he wanted to do was belabor this process. He had his $2.5 million check in his jacket pocket. Why didn’t Ms. Beaufort have the pill ready?

 

Reluctantly, he sat down in the empty chair between Daria and Rebecca, who were sitting across from Ms. Beaufort. Sitting next to them made him feel so tiny. He had a normal person chair, and the two of them had chairs with seats that came up to his lower back standing up. That made him a lot lower than all the women in the room.

 

Daria was the one to break the ice. “So, Cam, Andrea has told us all about how you want to make Emily grow. How are you going to surprise her?”

 

He looked at the floor, embarrassed. “Um, I hadn’t really thought of that. I was so focused on actually getting the pill that I didn’t really think about the logistics of giving it to her.”

 

“You know it does dissolve in water if you really wanna surprise her,” Rebecca said with a smirk.

 

“You did not just say that!” Andrea said, “That’s awful. No, here’s what you do, Cam. You do it like a proposal. But instead of a ring, it’s the pill. I’m telling you, she’ll love that.”

 

Cameron smiled. “That’s a fantastic idea, Andrea. I think I’m gonna do that. With one twist, of course.”

 

“What? Oh, you gotta tell us!” Rebecca said.

 

He was a bit taken aback by how chummy these women were acting with him. He’d known Andrea for a few weeks, and the other two women for just a few minutes, yet they were acting as though he were longtime friends with them. But they weren’t longtime friends. They would soon hear about whatever he did. Emily wasn’t shy about telling people about their relationship.

 

“Listen,” he started, “I don’t know how tight-lipped you all are. I have to keep it a secret for now. But I promise, you’ll hear all about it after Christmas.”

“OK, fair enough,” Andrea said, “Christmas is only a few days away. Are you nervous to start your…downward descent?”

 

He’d been honest with them so far. He thought he might as well continue.

 

“Yeah. Very nervous. In fact, I’m…”

 

He paused. Was he having second thoughts? In that moment, the gravity of what he was doing hit him with full force. He was about to buy a pill for millions of dollars that would make him the size of a crayon for the rest of his life.

 

He decided against fully being honest with them. He didn’t want them to know about his second thoughts. He didn’t need their sanctimonious preaching about how women needed to be empowered.

 

Cameron continued, “I’m nervous, but so was every guy that went through this treatment. Right?”

 

Rebecca laughed, her tits rumbling and bouncing with every move she made. She looked down at Cameron, still catching her breath. “My husband was such a scaredy cat it was insane. Wanna know how I finally convinced him to shrink for me?”

 

He nodded.

 

“I told him he could spend the rest of his life in my breasts if he wanted to. He loves my breasts so much. I mean, who could blame him? They were huge, even before we took pill.”

 

Cameron couldn’t help but stare at her chest as she talked. Rebecca was so animated as told her story that her breasts swayed to and fro. And they were right in his face.

 

“So, now,” she continued, “My little hubby is two inches tall and swims in top all damn day. He’s the happiest guy you’ll ever meet! Here, Cameron, if you look closely, you’ll see him in there.”

 

Rebecca put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head just inches away from her still quaking tits. The other women were snickering at the sight of this. After a few moments of simply staring, Cameron remembered that he was supposed to be looking for a tiny man in her top.

 

“Warmer, warmer,” she said.

 

His eyes moved down to the underside of her right breast until he saw the outline of a man.

 

“Oh shit, I see him!” Cameron said.

He continued staring at the tiny man in awe. He had so many questions but failed to verbalize them. How was he able to breathe in there? Did the pressure of the boob hurt him? How long did he stay in there every day?

 

Andrea soon piped up and said, “You know, Cameron, it isn’t polite to stare at a woman’s chest like that.”

 

He blushed and snapped his head away from Rebecca’s monstrous boobs.

 

“I’m just kidding,” Andrea said, smiling, “Stare all you like. Because in a year’s time, you’ll be right where Rebecca’s little man is. Does that sound fun to you?”

 

He didn’t know what to say. But it wasn’t a problem. Daria answered for him.

 

“Is that even a question? Of course, he’ll love spending his days in Emily’s bra. What man wouldn’t?”

 

Just then, a woman walked into Andrea’s office, cutting off this awkward conversation. She had a metal capsule in her hand the size of softball.

 

“Ma’am. The pills you wanted.”

 

“Give them to Cameron,” Andrea said, “He will be taking them home today.”

 

He stayed seated. He pulled out his check, handed it to the woman, who then handed over the metal capsule. It had a keypad on it for security purposes. The woman deposited his $2.5 million check on Andrea’s desk.

 

“Well, Cameron. Open it. The code is 58120947,” she said, after looking over the check.

 

He input the code and watched as the metal ball then opened on its own. Cold steam dribbled out from the opening, and soon the two pills were visible. They each had their own small cradle inside the mostly empty ball. It seemed like a waste of space, but who was he to judge?

 

“So, this is it, huh?” he asked.

 

“Yes, it is,” she said, “When you and Emily take those, the size transfer between the two of you will begin instantly. It will be slow. But it will begin as soon as you swallow. And as soon as you swallow, there’s no going back. For the next 365 days, you will lose a little less than a quarter inch every single day.”

 

Daria added, “To put that in perspective, you will be shorter than Emily in a little over a month.”

 

“Wow,” was all he could say.

Cameron got up and approached Andrea’s desk, reluctantly offering his hand. He remembered what a handshake from her was like.

 

“Thanks for this opportunity, Andrea. I know Emily will be super happy about this.”

 

She grasped his hand just as tight as she had in their first meeting. “I agree with you. But make sure you’re just as happy about shrinking as she will be about growing. That’s key.”

 

“Will do,” he said in a pained voice.

 

He turned to leave the office.

 

“Oh, and Cameron?” Andrea got his attention.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Sexual activity speeds up the size transfer process.”

 

Without turning around, he walked toward the elevators and said, “Good to know!”