- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cameron meets with Andrea, the CEO of Miss Eternity, to discuss getting his hands on the size transfer pill that will make his girlfriend Emily into a towering giantess. Andrea will happily inform Cameron of the things he will have to give up to get the pill. 

Chapter 2: The Meeting

“Hello Cameron, so nice to see you again.”

 

Cameron shook hands with Ms. Beaufort as he stepped into her office. She agreed to meet with him over the weekend so Emily wouldn’t know about it.

 

He couldn’t believe how strong her grip was. In fact, he almost asked her to stop shaking his hand. More notably, Cameron was only as tall as the undersides of her breasts. Her big butt was as tall as his chest and far wider too. At 6’5”, it was incredibly rare for a woman to be bigger than him, let alone tower over him like this. At the gala it was easy to brush their height difference aside because she was in heels and every single woman there except Emily was taller than him anyway. But now, when they were alone together, it was harder to ignore.

 

“Good to see you too, Ms. Beaufort,” he said.

 

She broke the handshake and put both hands on his shoulders, “Call me Andrea.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

The two sat down. She, in her gigantic, cushy office chair behind her oak desk, and he, in a smaller mesh chair. Even sitting down, she loomed over him.

 

As she did some things on her computer, he patiently waited. He wondered if this was a tactic to throw him off his game. He quickly concluded that, no, she was a CEO and probably had a lot of work to do. It was incredibly generous of her to fit him into her schedule.

 

While he waited, his mind was deep in thought. He wondered how old Andrea was. The typical way people assess others’ ages went out the window when she looked like a damn fertility goddess. Her tits were bigger than basketballs and were shoved into a tight business casual suit. She was wearing her blonde hair down. It was incredibly long, reaching the middle of her back. But there was no sign of any wear and tear. Her face was also youthful. Not a wrinkle in sight. He wondered if this growth pill made people appear younger too, or if Andrea was just a radically successful young CEO.

 

Andrea flitted through her inbox and pulled up Cameron’s email just for reference. She thought it was so cute that he wanted to make his little girlfriend taller. Of course, she was about to tell him everything he would have to give up in order to make that possible.

 

“Where do you work, Cameron?” she asked, suddenly looking him dead in the eye.

 

Caught off guard after the long bout of silence, he said, “Oh, yeah. I uh, own a gym.”

 

“You do? That’s very interesting. You’re clearly an enterprising individual.”

 

He laughed nervously, “I’d like to think so. I just turned 30, and I’m doing pretty well for myself. I can’t wait to see the gym grow. I’ve only had it for about two years.”

 

Andrea adjusted herself in her chair slightly to face Cameron. She put her elbows on her desk.

 

“Coincidentally, I was once part-owner of a gym.”

 

“Really?”

 

She surprised him again. Once more, he couldn’t get a read on how old she was. Most young businesswomen haven’t been involved in multiple businesses.

 

“Yes, and I know the profit margins and the amount of debt you rack up. I take it Emily is the breadwinner.”

 

He blushed. Andrea was good. Really good.

 

“Um, well, I guess.”

 

She stood up suddenly, walked around her desk and kneeled in front of him. She was still taller than him sitting down.

 

“You guess? What does that mean?” she asked.

 

“She makes more than me, OK?

 

“How much more? I’m thinking double.”

 

“Probably. Probably a bit more than that,” he croaked, his face flushing even redder.

 

“You look embarrassed. Are you embarrassed?”


Unable to look her in the eyes, he said, “A little.”

 

“Well then, I don’t know if you’re the right candidate for the pill. If you can barely accept Emily making more money than you, how could you accept fitting in the palm of her hand?”

 

She walked away from him and sat back down in her chair.

 

“Hold on, do I have to be, like, that small? I mean, I was hoping I could take this pill and still run the gym,” he said.

 

“That’s not how the pill works, Cameron. There’s no middle ground. You shrink, and she grows. End of story.”

 

“Is it permanent.”

 

“Permanent? Permanent? Do you really think this company would manufacture a drug that Rebalances the sexes temporarily? Of course, it’s permanent! Cameron, I’m starting to think that you’re not as serious about this as you let on in your email.”

 

“No! No! I’m serious. I promise you that. Listen, don’t tell anybody at Miss Eternity I told you this, but Emily is miserable. She loves working for you and helping create these drugs that will empower women, but she hates the fact that she can’t take part in any of it. I was the one who convinced her to take the stock options in the company, and now I regret it. I’ll do whatever it takes to get this pill for her. I know it’s expensive, but I’ll pay. Even if it takes a while.”

 

Andrea leaned back in her chair and smiled. She was a little shocked at his heel turn. One minute he was concerned about his girlfriend treading on his masculinity, and now he sounded like he was willing to do anything to ensure he ended up a three-inch tall man.

 

“OK, then. I’ll cut right to the chase,” Andrea said, “The phase 3 pill that many of our laboratory scientists have taken is worth $2.5 million.”

 

Cameron’s heart sank. She saw the disappointment on his face.

 

“Now, don’t fret, Cam. Miss Eternity is going public in a month from now. Trust me, our shares will be worth a pretty penny right out of the gate. You told me in your email that you invested some of your money in the company, correct?”

 

“Yes, I did.”

 

She clicked around on her computer for a moment and pulled something up. Cameron couldn’t see her screen.

 

“According to my records, you have quite a bit invested into Miss Eternity. Where’d you get all that cash?”

 

Cameron was a bit perturbed that Andrea was being this nosy about his finances, but he ignored it.

 

“I sold all my stocks. I had a nice portfolio,” he said.

 

“Wow,” she responded, “You went all in. I greatly appreciate the vote of confidence. Trust me, Cameron, if you cash out after the IPO, you will be able to afford the pill easily.”

 

“Really? You think?”

 

She leaned forward, her face getting much more intense, “I don’t think. I know.”

 

“Alright then,” he said, unsure how to feel about all of this. Sure, he would be able to afford the pill, but his life would never be the same.

 

“And Cameron, if you somehow disagree with my analysis of the company’s shares, you can always sell your gym. Sell your car too. That’ll give you some extra pocket change that you can invest into Miss Eternity for an even greater return. Trust me, you won’t be running a gym or driving a car at three inches tall.”

 

Once again, Cameron let out a nervous laugh, not knowing how else to react.

 

“You got that right!” he said awkwardly.

 

Andrea stood up, so he followed suit. She shook his hand once again, crushing it to bits.

 

“Well, that should conclude our meeting,” she said.

 

He smiled at her, trying to blink away the pain from her mighty handshake. Finally, when it was over, he turned to walk out the door. He heard her sit down.

 

“Oh, and Cameron?” she said.

 

“Yeah?” he asked.

 

“Christmas is just around the corner. I don’t know if there’s any better gift for Emily than that pill.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind, Ms. Beaufort.”

 

“Andrea,” she corrected.

 

“Right. Sorry.”

 

He walked out of her office a confused man with a wounded ego. Cameron had dealt with strong women before. Physically strong and intellectually strong. But Andrea was simply out of his league. He couldn’t keep up with her. And soon, if he went through with buying this multi-million-dollar pill, Emily would be just as strong and tall as her boss. Though, he would be a lot smaller.