A Kuro Fate [Commission] by NRawkGTS
Summary:

While fighting a new Rogue Class Card, Illya and her friends find themselves at the mercy of 'darker' hands.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 11331 Read: 11781 Published: April 16 2020 Updated: November 18 2020
Story Notes:

This is a commission won through my Patreon.  My patron, BonBon, was very patient and understanding through the whole process and had many great ideas, suggestions and alterations.

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS

Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/16/2020]

Shrinking, Butt, Humiliation, Transformation and Feet.

"Illya, now!"  After a long and difficult fight against a new Rogue Class Card, Miyu signalled for her friend to strike while she restricted the voluptuous, Persian storyteller.  The chains from the Rider Class Card she had Installed rattled as the woman tried to escape, but even for a Corrupted Hero the Rogue Caster was too weak.

Illya, happy everything was going according to plan, rushed forward in the dark garb of the Caster Class Card they had already retrieved, brandishing it's powerful Noble Phantasm, Rule Breaker.  It was her idea to use the Anti-Magecraft weapon to swiftly end the fight but without Luvia, Kuro and Rin supporting both her and Miyu with  ranged attacks it never would have worked as easily.  Jumping to close the distance, the young Einzbern raised her weapon high and swung it down on her target with a mighty, and cute, battle cry.  "Haaa!"

Seeing the twisted dagger falling towards her, aiming to pierce her chest, the rouge Caster wailed in fright and produced a scroll from her abundant cleavage.  Shaking violently, the scroll burst open with a powerful wave of magic, and from it manifested several of the characters illustrated on the page.  Flying up to intercept Illya's attack, a sabre wielding man on a flying carpet knocked her weapon from her hands and grabbed her!

"If you ask for it that much, it can't be helped...  Let me show you...  A fragment of my Noble Phantasm released..."  The soft spoken Corrupted Heroine said as her magic manifested her scroll's illustrations.

"Ahh!  W-What is this?!"  The white haired girl cried as she was swept away and dragged towards the open scroll.

A horde of cartoonish characters in yellow overran Miyu, causing her to release her chains and likewise dragged her towards the scroll.  "I-Illya!"  The black-haired girl cried out, seeing her friend's body start to shrink and flatten as the character pulling her disappeared into the page.  The little, yellow suited mob was likewise disappearing into the scroll.

"Hey!  Hands off?"  Rin yelled, as a giant blue genie crashed down in front of her and Luvia, grabbing the two of them and pulling them towards the same fates as their protégés.

"No, only Shero may lay hands on me!"  Luvia bemoaned, trying to break the grasp of the blue giant to no avail.  "Unhand me this instant!"

At the same time as everyone else, an illustration of a busty, snake-tailed woman appeared before Kuro and began to brush her delicate hand across the girl's exposed belly.  "Shi-ahhh..."  Kuro's body gets paralyzed by a powerful, pleasant force of magic and pulled towards the scroll that had already sucked both Illya and Miku into it.  Small, 2D illustrations of her friends appeared on the scroll after they vanished into it, but lustrous bliss enraptured her mind.  However, just as quickly as illustrated beauty appeared, she vanished and Kuro's senses came back to her as she looked down to see Illya's Rule Breaker stabbed into the ground in front of her.  "Wow, lucky~!"  She cheered with a  bright smile.

"Ahh!  Help!  Kur-!"  Just before she was also absorbed into the parchment of the scroll, Rin saw Kuro get saved and tried to call out, only for the scroll to snap shut and cut her off.

The gentle looking storyteller slowly reached down and picked up her scroll, blowing the dust and dirt off of it and smiled victoriously.  Resting one end of the scroll between her breast, she slowly pushed in deeper into her cleavage, whispering softly.  "Alf Layla wa-Layla.  It's only this far for tonight... Fufu..."

"Oh no you don't!"  Kuro thought, quickly picking up Rule Breaker and analyzing its properties with the magecraft of the Archer Class Card she was bonded with before it completely disappeared.  Projecting a copy of the Noble Phantasm, she altered it into an arrow and drew it back with her bow just as half of the scroll had been consumed by the Caster's chest.  Faster than lightning, she took aim and loosed her shot, piercing the Corrupted Heroine's heart and defeating her instantly.  "Done already?  That was too fast.  Try a little harder next time."  She quipped mischievously as the Caster reverted back to her Class Card form, though her scroll remained and fell to the ground.  "Oh crap!  That's right, Illya and Miyu!"

Dashing over to the scroll, she opened it up to see the pictures of Illya, Miyu, Rin and Luvia posed very heroically as opposed to the fearful expressions they had as they were sucked into it.  The Class Card landed on the page and when Kuro picked it up she felt a surge of magic connect to her magic circuits and the scroll began to fade.  "May yours be a joyful story..."  The voice of the storyteller whispered in her mind.

Before she could process either the reaction to the card, the scroll disappearing or the voice in her head, Kuro heard various cries of surprise followed by four small objects falling into her lap.  "What the...?"

"D-Did we win?"  Illya asked, rubbing her head as she looked around and saw Kuro towering over them all.  "Ahhh!  Kuro?  How did you get so big?"

"I didn't get big you idiot.  It's you guys who got smaller."  Kuro replied, they all seemed fine other than being shrunk but Illya and Miyu weren't Installed with their Class Cards anymore.  "Where are Ruby and Sapphire?"  She asked, noting that the Mystic Codes were missing.

"Hey!  What's going on?  And why do I feel like I'm closer to Illya than usual?"  The voice of the sentient magical stick rang in its preferred Master's head, freaking out.

"Huh?  Wait, I think I just heard Ruby's voice in my head."  Illya said, freaking out a bit.

"Miyu?  Are you alright?  It seems that Noble Phantasm is interfering with your transformation."  Sapphire likewise voiced only for the black haired beauty to hear.  "The Rider Class Card was ejected, but I am unable to disconnect from you for the time being."  She explained calmly and rationally.

"Me too.  Sapphire is stuck inside me somehow."  Miyu reported, much more composed than her fellow Magical Girl.  "What should we do now?"

"Hard to say at the moment.  We don't even know which Servant that woman was, let alone the magecraft she used on us."  Rin commented, contemplating their options.  "Kuro, can you bring us back to your house for now?  Once we learn more we can make a proper plan."

"Sure."  Kuro replied, changing out of her Archer dress and into her casual clothes.  She picked up all of the Class Cards Miyu and Illya had collected in the past along with the new Caster one and put them in her bag.  She then carefully picked up the six inch tall Rin and Luvia and put either of them in her skirt pockets.  "Try not to fall out.  I wouldn't want to lose either of you."  She teased.

"Feel free to drop Miss Tohsaka, Kuro.  She wouldn't be any help gathering the resources we'll need to fix our predicament."  The blond haired heiress said, holding on to the hem of the relatively shallow pocket tightly.

"Ha!  If those oversized drills start getting too heavy, just toss her into a ditch somewhere Kuro."  Rin countered, also clutching the pocket in a death grip.

Sighing and ignoring the two frienemies as they began to cuss each other out like usual, the dark skinned girl picked up Miyu next, standing at a mere four inches, and she sat on her shoulder.  "Just hold on to my shirt or hair."  She suggested, smiling to the shrunken girl.

"Thanks Kuro."  Miyu replied, smiling and grateful for the concern.

Seeing how vulnerable her four inch sister was, Kuro couldn't help herself once she had her in her hand.  "Hey, you two stop arguing or I'll give Illya one of your spots and I'll hold you in my hands instead."  She threatened as she swung her hands exaggeratedly on the long, long walk home.



While it was funny at first, Kuro grew more and more annoyed by Illya's constant complaining about Kuro's treatment of her and sucked any further enjoyment to get out of it.  The only reason she continued to swing her tiny sister around was out of spite.  Once home, Kuro ran immediately up to Illya's room and dropped everyone on the foot of the bed, climbed on and sat with her legs to either side of the group facing them.  She also didn't seem to care that she was flashing them at the same time, or how sweaty the fight or walk home made her and that she was now making them breathe in air laced with her scent.

"Kuro.  A lady should conduct herself in a more refined and dignified manner."  Luvia lectured, though the flashy, borderline adult underwear the girl was wearing was more than enough to cause her to blush.  "Oh my... If Shero saw me in undergarments like those..."

"It's not that big of a deal.  We're all girls here and it will be easier to hide you all if someone comes in."  Kuro said dismissively, picking up the girl of prestigious birth and setting her down closer to her crotch but facing away from her.  "There, now you don't have to look if you don't want to."

"Just go ahead and sit on her or something Kuro.  It's not like she could come up with a good idea that doesn't involve spending an unnecessary fortune as well."  Rin said, spreading out the Class Cards.

"Excuse me?  How will you contribute when it comes to procuring the materials necessary to break this spell?"  Luvia snapped back, grabbing the Rin and spinning her around.  "I'd like to see what connections the Tohsakas have.  Oh, that's right, you don't have any.  Do you, maid?"

Visibly irritated, Rin took Luvia's bait.  "You can't just buy an answer like you think you can everything else!  Family fortunes and connections will only get you so far.  You need real talent, like say an affinity for all fi-ah!"

Already annoyed from all the yelling and screaming Illya did on the way back, Kuro was in no mood to listen to yet another argument between the two adept mages.  Before either could react, she lifted her butt up off the bed just enough and lightly swatted them under her.  "If you two aren't going to help, maybe you can massage the butt I worked off saving you!"

"K-Kur-!"  Both girls yelled fearfully only to be cut off by the sweaty, small rear crashing down on them and pinning them under it.  There was no skirt between them and the mischievous girl's soft tush as her underwear disappeared in between her cheeks, leaving them to soak up the warm, foul liquid coating her flesh.

"Kuro!  Get off me this instant!"  Rin thought yelled at the dark skinned girl, trying to push her oppressive weight off of her only to fail.  "Sit on Luvia, sure!  Heck, shove that arrogant bitch up your butt for all I care, but get off me!"  She could feel Kuro's sweat soaking into her clothes and skin by the second, her complaints, like her, unable to reach out from under a girl's butt.

"They'll be fine."  She assured a worried looking Miyu as she pressed them into the mattress with her weight.  "The pictures would be the exact same...  This is why there was supposed to only be seven of them!"  She complained, looking at the two Caster Cards.

"There were two Archer Cards too... could there be another full set somewhere?"  Miyu postulated as Illya began to recover from the motion sickness she had been forced to endure.

"Kuuuuurooooooo!  That wasn't fun or nice at all!"  The tiny girl yelled.

"What wasn't fun was all the yelling you did..."  Kuro said, picking up the new Caster Card.  "I guess Installing this would be the fastest way to learn how it works."

"Well, with the magical sticks unavailable, I guess you'll have to use it Kuro."  The mini Miyu suggested, hoping it would be that easy.  "But aren't you connected to the Archer one?  Will you be able to use it?"

"I... I don't know actually...  Just give me a second."  Kuro agreed, as she got up off the bed, with Rin and Luvia stuck to her butt by her sweat, and closed her eyes.  "Huh?  Oh, are... that is hilarious!  Rin and Luvia are stuck to my butt!"  She thought, giggling internally as she felt the two older girls trying to peel themselves off her backside.

She searched through the library of Magecraft imprinted into her memories from when she was being prepared as a Holy Grail, she let her magic lead her to the best solution.  There had to be a way, and if there was she could skip the process to achieve her desired result.  Her body began to glow softly and her eyes opened but seemed to be staring into a never ending void.

"Desired Task: Install new Class Card.  Error: Manifesting through Archer Class synchronized with Magic Core.  Solution: Synchronize with the new Class Card.  Processing: Connection established.  Link stable.  Success.  Caster Class Card now compatible with Magic Core."  Speaking in a monotone unassociated with the energetic, mischievous girl, everyone on the bed watched as Kuro seemed to be possessed.  "Install."  Pressing the Class Card to her chest, Kuro's body absorbed the card without pause.  "Task: Install New Class Card, complete."

The light faded from Kuro's body, and her face took on her normal expression as she looked at her hands in almost disbelief.  "Wow... Thanks cheat ability.  You never let me down!  Though I wish I actually knew how I did it."  She giggled, looking down at Illya and Miyu.

"Did it work?"  Miyu asked with bated breath.

Flashing a confident grin, Kuro threw up a victory sign and said, "Load: Caster!"  In a flash of light, Kuro's clothes were replaced with an outfit very similar to the Corrupted Heroine they fought earlier.  The bikini she wore to the beach covered more skin, as little more than strips and patches of blue silk formed breast cups and a skimpy bottom set in gold frames.  Her shoulders were draped in gold set finery, several gold bands wrapped her arms and a thigh mounted scroll case was held in place by thin gold bands.  "Oh, this is super cute!"  She squealed, twirling around happily.

"KURO!  You can't wear that!  We can see your butt!"  Illya cried out frantically, seeing how the outfit covered basically nothing in the back.  "And you sat on Rin and Luvia?!"

"Oh, that's great!  I wish I had my camera."  Ruby remarked, laughing at the proud mages' misfortune.  "They're completely flattened too.  Just leave them there Kuro!  Sit that cute little tush down and really grind them in!"

"You're not helping Ruby!"  Illya chastised as Kuro shifted her gaze to her.

Reaching back, Kuro sighed and slowly peeled Rin and Luvia off her butt, dropping them on the bed casually, like it was normal, and smiled.  "You two going to behave, or do I get to sit on you again?"  She teased/threatened, turning around and sticking out her dainty rear in their direction.  A gold band running up through the middle of the crack between the soft, glistening cheeks peeked out for the briefest of moments as she did before she turned back around.  "Please tell me you won't.  Having you two plastered to my butt was hilarious!"

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!  I got some in my mouth!"  Rin was holding back the urge to vomit after she inadvertently swallowed some of the vile, salty liquid seeping out through Kuro's pores.  "Kuro!  Why would you do that?!"

Luvia's mind seemed to, by contrast, completely shut down after getting sat on.  "Warm... and soft...  Warm... and soft..."  She couldn't, or wouldn't let herself think beyond that.

"Seriously, calm down, both of you.  It wasn't that bad and it's just us here.  Also, just so it's known I think I know how to undo the magic that shrank you guys."  Kuro said, manifesting a long staff with a hook lantern at the top and a scroll set into it just below that.

"Oh, really?  Good job Kuro."  Rin praised,quickly shifting gears and breathing a sigh of relief.  "Once we're back to normal I'll teach you to sit on me!"

"Okay, then hurry up and change us back."  Illya said in a more commanding tone than necessary.

"Hmm, well actually, I was thinking.  Don't you girls think it'd be a waste to just turn you back now?"  Kuro asked with her signature 'trouble-maker smile', picking up the other Class Cards and putting them in one of the drawers of the desk.  "After all, it's not everyday a girl gets four tiny people to play with."

"What!?  Are you out of your mind Kuro!  Change us back now!"  Illya whined, stomping her foot on the bed in frustration.  "Change us ba-eek!"

Already more than fed up with Illya's attitude, Kuro waved her staff towards her tiny sister and caused her to shrink even more, by three and a half inches in total.  Devilishly cheerful, she snatched up little Illya and turned to sit on the bed without regard for the person caught in the shadow of her mostly exposed tush, namely Luvia.  Crashing down just inches in front of the diminutive heiress, the depressing of the mattress causing her to stumble forward into the gigantic backside.  "Warm... and sof- huh?  What am I...!?"  Snapping out of her daze, Luvia jumped back from Kuro's butt.

 Kuro giggled as she bent down and fiddled with Illya out of sight down near the floor.  Faintly, inaudible protests from the tormented magical girl barely reached the now nervous group until Kuro bolted up excitedly.

"Finished!  Doesn't she look cute?"  The dark skinned girl asked the trio on her bed, placing her heel on the bed with her foot angled up to show off a tiny Illya wrapped backwards around her middle toe trying to get free.  Her face was stuck between Kuro's cute little toes, and hidden from the girls on the bed, her hands and feet had been tied together over top.  "You guys are a little cartoony, so I can stretch and bend you to a certain extent and you'll be fine."  She said, flexing her toes tightly around her little sister, squeezing Illya's torso that was wrapped under the phalange.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!  Kuro!  You're hurting me!"  Illya pleaded mentally, unable to actually move her mouth as the toes squishing her face from either side forced her jaws apart.  The heat of Kuro's body radiated into her and drops of sweat and grime gathered and tainted her body.  She watched in abject horror as one rolled down the side of Kuro's toe and fell into her mouth, causing her to freak out even more.  "Gross!  Nasty!  Kuro, stop, please!  It's in my mouth!  I think I'm going to throw up!"

"Don't worry Illya.  The curse of shared pain should get her to stop soon."  Ruby reassured the white haired girl turned accessory.

Kuro had expected to feel the same pain Illya would feel through the curse on her stomach, but instead she felt a warm, tingly sensation spread through her body.  Though faint, it felt good, so she scrunched her toes again and the feeling came back.  Placing a hand over her mark on her belly, she smiled.  "Though it seems being stretched or squashed beyond your natural state is... uncomfortable."

"Ruby!  She's not stopping!"  Illya thought accusingly for the misinformation of the supposedly 'powerful' magical stick.

Eyeing the frightened faces of her new playthings, Kuro began to reach for Rin when she heard someone coming up the stairs.  "Illya?  Kuro?  Are you up there?"  Their mother's voice called.

"Mama?  Shoot, gotta do something quick or I'll lose my toys!"  Kuro thought, glancing at the door and then back to Rin, Luvia and Miyu.  As if to assist her, Kuro felt like the Caster Card offered her a solution as she quickly cast a veiling spell on the shrunken group.  Hearing the door knob turn, she changed back into her casual wear and flopped down on Illya's bed, burying the others under her.

"Illy-?  Kuro?  What are you doing in Illya's room without her?  Where is she?"  Irisviel asked as she opened the door to find only one of her daughters.

"Mama?  Sorry, I must have dozed off for a moment there."  Kuro acted, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.  She could feel someone wiggling under her butt while the other two were trapped under her legs.  "Illya and Miyu had a project or something for school, so they're working on it over there."

"Oh, okay then.  It's almost time to sleep.  Are you coming to bed?"  She asked, not questioning the lie at all.

"Um... would it be alright if I sleep in here tonight?"  Kuro asked, flopping back down on the bed and exaggerating her drowsiness.

Giggling, Irisviel began to back out of the room and close the door.  "Just don't tell your sister, okay?  And cute toe ring, it looks good on you."  She said, leaving her tanned daughter alone.

"Thanks Mama.  Good night!"  Kuro said, smiling victoriously as she looked down at the horrified expression on Illya's face.

"Mama!  Mama, don't you recognize me?"  The tiny girl cried, seeing her mother's smiling face recede behind the door waving Kuro good night.  "Don't go!  Please.  You have to stop Kuro!"

"Sweet dreams."  The beautiful mother replied through the door, walking down the hall.

Sitting up, Kuro smiled down at her three remaining toys for the night.  "It's only for tonight.  I'll change them back before school."  She told herself, as she stood up and stripped bare naked.  Manifesting her staff once more, Kuro waved it over Rin's body causing her to triple in height.

Caught off guard by her sudden growth, Rin lost her balance for a moment but would quickly be able to catch herself thanks to her martial training.  However, seeing an opportunity, just as she would have regained her balance, she just so happened to slam her foot down on top of the haughty heiress of the Edelfelt family.  "Oh, sorry about that Luvia.  I didn't almost fell over and didn't see you there."  She faux apologized, grinding her foot into the bed.

Neither Miyu nor Kuro, to say nothing for Luvia herself, believed such an obvious lie, but such was the relationship between the two mages. 

Still, Kuro wasn't about to let the ravenette have all the fun.  "Alright Rin, enough fun.  It's time to get ready for bed."  She announced, moving her to the floor.  Before she could start complaining, Kuro brought her foot down hard on Rin, stomping her repeatedly until the girl was completely flattened.  Satisfied with the result, Kuro peeled the young Tohsaka off the floor and pressed her head against her chest.  Kuro then stretched Rin's arms around behind her, tying them in a knot to ensure she wouldn't fall off.  "You make for a great nightie, Rin."  She giggled.

For the head of the Tohsaka family, she thought her arms were ready to rip off with how far Kuro had stretched them beyond their limits.  However, with her face pressed firmly in the girl's non-existent cleavage, her protests and complaints were muffled in the dark toned flesh.  "Kuro!  Kuro, enough with this nonsense!  Let me go this instant or I'd give you the spanking of your life once all of this is over!"

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho!  You do make for fine nightwear, Rin.  Great job Kuro."  Luvia, conversely to Rin's internal tirade, praised the girl.  "Now, since you seem intent on making the most of this situation, you can just turn us back tomorrow.  You girls still have school, so we should get some sleep."

"Okay.  However Luvia, I have a bit of a problem.  Do you think you could help me out with it?"  Kuro asked, picking up the six inch mage.

"Uh... o-of course?  How may I be of assistance?"  Luvia agreed, realizing she didn't really have a choice in the matter.  "A-and why are you looking at me like that?"  She added, noting the cheshire grin of mischief on Kuro's face.

"Miyu, I believe Kuro may be indulging in her new abilities a bit too much."  Sapphire advised from within the black-haired girl's mind.  "She has been ensuring that neither you nor Illya come in contact with a Class Card.  Perhaps we can still Install one of the cards and then you could go get some help."

"Good idea Sapphire.  When she's distracted I'll try to slip away."  Miyu agreed.

With a playful giggle, Kuro tied the blonde's right and left wrists to their corresponding ankles, which was far less painful than it looked thanks to the smaller girl's malleable body.  "Well, you see... it would be, as you would say, 'improper'," she explained, pulling her right foot through the right loop of Rin's limb and her left foot through the left loop, "for a 'lady' to go to sleep without underwear, right?"

"No!  No, Kuro.  Cease this at on-!"  Luvia tried to plead, staring straight up at the girl's tight, little butt only to be ignored and swiftly pulled up quickly.  Her face and body disappeared into the subtle curves of Kuro's still developing body.

Kuro felt Luvia's breath and frantic screams directly on her butthole and, for maximum enjoyment, adjusted the unfortunate Edelfelt's arms to stretch tightly behind her head.  "Oh?  After all the fuss you were making about my panties before, you cover so much less.  You're so riding up so much, it's like I'm wearing nothing at all!"  She laughed, the sensation of the blonde's face getting buried in her sweaty anus sent a shiver up Kuro's spine.  "Mmmm, yes!  All of your family wealth and resources don't account for much now, do they?  Geez, you're worth how much again?  Well, now you get to sniff another girl's butt!"  Both girls were a snug fit, but Kuro enjoyed the fact that it was likely worse for them than it was for her.  Feeling a bit drained, Kuro tightened her grip on her little toe ring and could feel the wealth of prana she contained.  Licking her lips, she established a connection through the sweat coating her sister and began syphoning Illya's magic for herself.

"Hey... Ruby?  I'm... I'm not feeling all too good all of a sudden."  Illya thought as massive amounts of her prana was drained away.

"You're just running low on magical energy."  The Mystic Code commented, supplying her with some of her own.  "Here, as long as I'm with you, you'll never run out!"

"Thank Ruby..."  Drowsiness receding, Illya breathed a sigh of relief as she was filled with prana again, then immediately regretted it as the odor of Kuro's feet filled her lungs.  "Ugh!  Kuro, your feet stink and are super sweaty.  Take me off, please!"

"Convenient.  I have a little battery tied around my toe."  Snickering at Illya's misfortune, Kuro picked up Miyu before she could try to jump off the end of the bed and get away.  "Nuh-uh-ah.  Little Miyu is sleeping with me tonight."  She said, growing the little girl to the size of a teddy bear and squeezing her tightly.

"K-Kuro, please just change us back."  Miyu tried to reason with her as she turned off the lights.  "This isn't right."

"Shush my little Miyu-bear, it's sleep time."  Kuro replied, climbing into bed.  Smiling happily, she hugged Miyu tightly, thinking about how if that Caster Servant hadn't knocked Rule Breaker out of Illya's hands, she'd never have gotten an opportunity like this.  "Thanks busty lady.  I'll make good use of your abilities and magecraft."

"I have got to get free!  Kuro is out of control and there's nobody to keep her in lin-huuggh!"  Wiggling to escape, Miyu's thoughts were cut off when Kuro squeezed her tighter, knocking the wind from her.  Panic set in for a moment as Miyu anticipated needing to breathe and not be able to, but her body was fine without any air at all.  "What?  No, that... this isn't logical at all.  Humans need air to live, not being able to breathe doesn't..."  She pondered, trying to rationalize her new physiology and forgetting her escape plan.

Rin suffered the pain of her arms stretching around Kuro's small chest but was unable to free herself.  "Well... I suppose I should be thankful Kuro doesn't have unnecessarily huge breasts like Luvia does.  Stretched any further and..."  She didn't want to think about the possibility of this having permanent consequences on her body, though the unnerving feeling of Kuro's nipples hardening and pushing out into her arms wasn't a welcome thought either.  "Speaking of, I guess being spared her fate is the best consolation I can ask for presently."  She reasoned, forced to breathe in Kuro's natural odor and thinking about how much worse it must be for her rival.

"Kuro!?  Kuro, this is highly inappropriate behavior for a young lady!  You must not use others, besides Miss Tohsaka of course, as undergarments!"  Luvia tried to reason, her face completely surrounded by Kuro's moist anal sphincter.  She didn't care about the pain anymore, and being reduced to butt floss she might have been able to forgive... after proper revenge was enacted. However, such uncouth, juvenile antics were best left for someone of Rin's social standing at best!  To force her face into the foul smelling orifice was step too far.  Even fighting to make herself uncomfortably tight backfired when she felt warm, thick liquid seep out of Kuro's sex and onto her stomach!  "Being a little prankster is fine, but Luviagelita Edelfelt is not some adult toy!"  She asserted, wiggling her head once again to try to slip between her taut arms.  This only made the dark skinned girl reach back and firmly press Rin's face deeper towards her bowels.

"Oh... Luvia, that feels great.  Show my bum lots of love."  Kuro snickered, feeling a building itch in her groin that she began to scratch.  However, what really got her juices flowing was knowing she had Illya wrapped around her middle toe.  The overly proud, inept little sister that had usurped her position in the family was kissing her feet and soaking up her sweat.  Still holding her sleeping companion tightly with one arm, she reached for her heated lady bits and slipped her fingers into her drooling folds.  Constricting and relaxing her toes in rhythm with her quickening breathing, Kuro had never felt so aroused.  It wasn't just having the too-full-of-themselves Rin and Luvia at her mercy was making her so hot, what she was subjecting Illya to, as well as the pleasant pulses she felt from her curse everytime she squeezed her sister in her toes, helped immeasurably.  "A girl could... get use... to this!"

Between the humiliation, physical strain, mental stress and magical exhaustion, Illya could barely even process what was happening to her anymore.  Her sister had turned her into a toy to be played with, subjected her to the horrendous smell of sweaty feet and made their own mother not recognize her.  Another bead of sweat and toe grime dripped into her mouth, since the toes around her head prevented her from closing it, and she stared blankly as her pride as the 'big sister' began to crumble.  "This is just a nightmare... It has to be..."  She told herself over and over.

 Feeling her climax approaching, Kuro absentmindedly reached up and roughly pinched one of her nippled through Rin, shoving Miyu's face into her chest at the same time.  Though, that was the last thing on her mind as she drenched her living, high born panties in a flood of her lust.  Fulfilled and exhausted, Kuro rolled over in bed with a hand firmly pressed against her crotch through Luvia's body.  "Good night, everyone."  She whispered, scrunching her new toering a couple more times happily before falling asleep.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[11/18/2020]

In a sleepy haze, Kuro wakes up but can't remember the events of the night before.  Will this be the opportunity Illya and her friends need to get help?

 

Winning for a second time, BonBon requested a continuation of their previous prize.

 

Heavy focus on feet, with some butt and humiliation, but mostly feet.

Kuro slowly awoke from a very pleasant slumber, groggy of all the excitement of the previous day.  Her mind focused on the fleeting dream she had already half forgotten, laying in the lap of a beautiful woman with dark skin as she read to her.  Stretching, she let out a long yawn.  "Morning Mama..."  She said sleepily, still not fully cognitive as she looked around to find herself not in the room she shared with her beautiful mother, but the one belonging to her little sister.  "Hmm?  Why am I...?"  Scrunching her toes as she got out of bed, a warm, tingly feeling washed over her and she purred happily.  "Whatever... bathtime."  Not having the mental capacity currently to recall why she was in Illya's room or why flexing her toes made her feel good, the main concern for her was the itchiness she felt and strong odor from her unwashed body.  Getting out of bed, she scratched her head with one hand while using the other to pull the bedding back in place, not noticing Miyu who she had flattened under her body in her sleep.

"Miyu, Kuro doesn't seem to remember what happened last night yet.  This could be a chance to get to the Class Cards."  Sapphire advised from within the young Magus' mind, still fused with her without a way to undo it.  "How are you feeling?  Can you move?"

"I can't move Sapphire, at least not yet.  Kuro held me so tightly in her sleep, slowly pulling me down her body before... before she..."  Trying her best to not think about her night trapped in the clutches of the mischievous girl, Miyu focused on regaining her mobility first so she could rescue the others.  It didn't help that, in her sleep, Kuro had flipped her upside down and rolled over squashing her flatter than a piece of paper.  And with the fluids of Kuro's pleasure session still fresh, Miyu was forced to breathe in the heavy scent of her friend while staring at Luvia's stretched out body doing a poor job at acting like underwear.  "This shouldn't be possible... but if I can reinflate my body, I might be able to pull myself off these sheets."

"I wish there was more I could do to help you."  The sentient Mystic Code lamented.  "At least you didn't end up like Miss Luvia."

 


 

Scratching her butt as she slowly made her way downstairs, Kuro let out another yawn and rubbed her sleepy eyes.  "Geez these panties ride up..."  She thought, not really paying attention to how she was dressed as she hooked her fingers behind the band that ran up her butt crack and adjusted it.  Every step, however, had the bonus of making that warm, fuzzy feeling come back, so her underwear didn't bother her too much.

With her arms no longer applying so much pressure to the back of her head, Luvia was finally able to pull her head out of the gigantic young girl's anal sphincter and breathe her first breath of fresh in hours.  "Kuro!  This isn-!"  The reprieve was short lived though, as Kuro let the rich heiress' arms snap back into position as she walked.  Every step mashed Luvia's face into the greasy orifice more, ruining her hair.  "KURO!!"

Illya was faring no better on the walk to the bathroom, feeling the full weight of Kuro with every other step.  The pain was only bearable because her body was currently incapable of breaking, but that was of little comfort to her.  "Ruby!  Can't you do something about this?"  She whined.

"Hee hee hee, oh I already am Illya."  The less mature magical stick said lewdly.  "Take a look at Kuro's cute little butt as it consumes Luvia's body, or how tightly Rin is stretched across the subtle curves of her chest!  Oh, I wish I had my camera for this."  Ruby was enjoying the low angle view she had of Kuro's petite body.

"RUBY!  Something helpful please!"  Illya clarified angrily.

There was an audible sigh in her head from the Mystic Code.  "Like what?  Install a Class Card?  Sapphire and I were designed to channel prana and utilize the Class Cards.  Kuro didn't drain you into a prune of all your prana last night because I kept resupplying you with more, but other than that all I can do is enjoy the show."  She explained, somewhat annoyed that her young contractor thought so little of the help she had given already.

"Oh... sorry..."  Apologizing, Illya continued trying to free herself through her own efforts.

Typical of the Tohsaka heiress, the only one worst at waking up in the morning than Illya and Kuro, she was even less cognitive than Kuro despite being stretched tightly around the latter's chest.  She had passed out after the fatigue of battle caught up with her and being smooshed under her wearer as she slept, and now her body was refusing to wake up easily.

None of the plights of her friend even crossed Kuro's sleep addled mind as she trudged into the bathroom.  She didn't even notice that the dutiful of the two live-in maids, Sella, was finishing cleaning up after using the shower herself.

"Good morning Kuro.  If you were planning on using the shower, I regret to inform you that I discovered mold growing on the bath mat and had to throw it out.  Without it, there is a chance of slipping and hurting yourself."  She stated from the shower well, not getting a clear view of Kuro's scantily manner of dress.

Annoyed by the news, but not able to think clearly due to a combination of her sleepy trance and slight arousal from the curse on her stomach, Kuro subconsciously used the magic of the Caster Card she still had 'Loaded'.  "Then can't you just replace it?"  She asked, as she pulled Rin's body up over her head and tossed her into the laundry basket.  It wasn't that complicated.  Naturally Sella should replace it.

As the dark skinned girl pulled her living panties down, the unintentionally cast spell gripped Sella's body, flattening the maid in an instant and laying her on the floor of the shower she was just about to exit!  Before she could even feel her body in the grip of a powerful magic spell, Sella found herself looking up at the shower's ceiling, unable to move her limbs, close her mouth or blink her eyes.  "Huh?!  Wh-What's going on?"  Panicking, she couldn't even look around, forced to stare at the same spot above her with the shower head in view above her.

Kuro tossed Luvia into the basket on top of Sella's clothes and Rin without looking.  She quickly hopped on the toilet to relieve the building pressure in her bladder then headed over towards the shower.  She did, however, notice that the homunculus maid wasn't in the bathroom anymore. "Sella?"  Glancing into the shower, she saw that the old bath mat was gone, but it had already been replaced.  Had she taken a closer look, Kuro might have noticed the humanoid profile of the shower accessory, but she was more concerned with washing up to get rid of the general itchiness she felt since waking up.  "If you already replaced it, then why bother telling me in the first place?"  She wondered, stepping into the shower.  "Oh wow!  This feels great."

Like her body was made from some sort of memory foam-like material, Kuro's feet sunk into Sella's new form about an inch with each step as it cushioned and supported her weight.  The heel came down first, depressing the area around it, as the rest of the foot followed.  She could even perfectly make out each individual toe as they made contact.  The pressure was similar to that of a firm massage, not painful but heavy.  "What happened?  Are we under attack from some Mage family?"  Sella tried to make sense of what was happening as she felt the child-sized feet walk up her body.  A shadow descended over her soon after followed quickly by the sole of Kuro's foot and an unobscured view of the girl's undercarriage.  "Kuro!?  Kuro, are you alright?  What's happening?"  One of Kuro's petite feet were planted firmly on her chest, the weight focused more on the ball of the foot, sinking her toes into Sella's body, while the other came down on the center of her face.  Both eyes only half covered, she was forced to stare up as Kuro's developing body as the smell of her unwashed foot rubbed on her nose and she tasted the stale sweat from the heel on her mouth.

Throughout Kuro's washing routine, soapy water ran down her leg and foot, covering Illya and loosening the knot her limbs were tied in.  "Yes!  I think... I can...  Just a little... more."  Wiggling with all her exhausted strength in between getting scrunched between Kuro's toes as she kneaded the soft bath mat with her feet, the shrunken magical girl was finally able to free herself and fell off Kuro's foot.  "Oh, sweet freedom!  If Kuro were more awake, she likely would have noticed me."  Laying on the oddly comforting shower accessory, Illya waited for feeling to return to her limbs as she was splattered with droplets of water bouncing off her double's body.  Kuro was almost constantly repositioning her feet around her, but so far she hadn't even looked down at her, thankfully.  "I need to hide before she sees me.  I don't want to be a toe ring agai-!?"  Getting feeling back in her limbs, Illya picked herself up to move when she realized a shadow fell over her.  Looking up with dread, she saw the underside of Kuro's heel as it crashed into her, flattening her once again.  "Ah!  Kuro!  Get off of me!"  Instantly regretting looking up as she was stomped flat, the tiny girl was now subjected to the smell and taste of Kuro's yet-to-be washed feet.  To make matters worse, when Kuro did move her foot, she was stuck to the bottom of it.

While unaware of the torment she was afflicting on her two unwilling shower mates, Kuro was thoroughly enjoying herself.  The new bath mat that Sella got was like standing on a cloud and she periodically felt a tinge of pleasure as she readjusted her footing.  "Ah, this is heavenly."  She mused, as she finished washing her hair and upper body and began to wash her legs and feet next.  As she lathered up her hands to scrub her legs, Kuro heard the door to the bathroom open and while she could make out what was being said to her, she recognized the voice as Leysritt.  "What?  I can't hear you well."  She said, looking at the shower door as she cleaned her lower body, scrubbing Illya from her heel without noticing.  However, the lazier, bustier maid didn't come to interrupt her shower and after not hearing anything more from her Kuro shrugged her shoulders.  "It either wasn't important or she didn't need me."  She thought, rinsing off and turning off the water.  Exiting the shower, Kuro obliviously left several deep imprints of her feet on Sella's face and chest and a stunned and sore Illya flattened in one of them.

 


 

After being stripped off and tossed into a basket like the clothing they were treated as, both Rin and Luvia had begun to plump back up to their prior dimensions as shrunken Mages.  Rin was inflating faster than the blonde heiress, but her limbs had been stretched out more and tied a bit tighter.

"It's still better than being used as a thong."  The raven haired beauty thought, smiling at the thought of what Kuro subjected her rival to.  Sure, she still owed Kuro for what she had done to her, but at least she wasn't slick with the girl's cum and smelled of her butt!

While it wasn't voiced between them, the sentiment was shared by Luvia as well.  Unlike the night previously, Luvia had plenty of time to process the disgusting acts she was subjected to.  She could still smell and taste her insufferable tormentor's bowels.  "It should have been Rin!  Sniffing a little girl's rear is more in line with a maid of her stature.  When I get my hands on Kuro after all of this..."

"Sella?  What's taking you so long?"  They both heard the listless other maid of the Einzbern household ask as she entered the bathroom and stood over the basket they were trapped in.  "You haven't started the laundr-hmm?"  Glancing down at the receptacle for discarded clothing, she saw the two girls.  With the almost robotic indifference that was the more blunt, slow talking girl's trademark, she reached into the basket and grabbed Rin.  "What's this doing in here?"  She asked, lifting the young Magus out of the container, bringing Luvia partially along as well but dropping her to the floor without noticing.

"Yes!  Leysritt, please get help!"  Rin pleaded, elated that someone had finally noticed them.  "Kuro's gon-"

"Looks comfortable."  Unfortunately for Rin, as well as the others, the vieling spell to disguise them that Kuro cast last night was still active.  To Leysritt, Rin's semi-squashed form looked like a plush seat cushion.  Squeezing the item in her hand a couple times, she reached back and gave her panty clad rear a rub and smiled.  "Let's see..."

Luvia could only watch on in a mixture of horror and delight.  To her, the fact that Rin was at the mercy of the sloth-like house maid and likely about to be sat on was funny, but Leysritt's complete inability to recognize that it was Rin and not an object in her hand didn't bode well for her chances of getting help.  Rin futilely struggled to get out of Leysritt's grasp, but disappeared with the busty maid as the door closed behind her.  "If nobody can see us for who we are... do we have no choice but to wait for Kuro to fix us?"  As the thought weighed heavily on the mind, the mischievous girl in question stepped out of the shower, patting her body down with a towel.

Not paying attention to where she stepped, Kuro trampled Luvia under foot as she headed for the door, squashing the girl flat once more, as she wrapped the towel around her to head back to her room.  Opening the door, she was greeted by the smiling face of the head authority of the house-hold, and her mother, Irisviel.  "Oh, good morning Kuro.  I'm surprised to see you up so early.  Did you have some sort of plans for your day off?"  She asked.

"Day off?  There's no school today?"  Kuro replied, though now that she thought about it she did remember some of her friends mention it.

"Well, I certainly hope so.  Your father took Shirou somewhere, so it'll be just us girls until they get back tomorrow."  Irisviel said, giggling as they shuffled past each other.  "Whatever you do, don't cause too much trouble, okay?"

"Sure thing Mama."  The dark skinned girl said, smiling her trouble-maker smile as she made her way towards the stairs.  "Oh, and good morning."  She called back just as the door closed.

Irisviel was smiling and humming to herself as she got ready to bathe, and Luvia could see she was in the young mother's path as she tossed each article of sleepwear she stripped off into the basket.  The European woman's fair skin, pale hair and crimson eye only served to enhance her womanly charms, and having ideal curves in all the right places didn't hurt either.  "I'm sure I'll be as beautiful after Shero and I marry and start our own family..."  The blonde heiress thought, admiring Irisviel's body for only a split second once her nude form was bared before her... just as Irisviel's titanic foot began to come crashing down on her!  "... After I get through this and administer a proper punishment on Kuro, that is!"

Catching a look of herself in the mirror, Irisviel stopped and pivoted on the ball of her foot, unknowingly grinding her step-son's richer admirer's face into the ball of her foot.  "How could Kiristugu run off with Shirou and leave his charming wife alone?"  Striking a couple poses, her breasts bounced nicely, her rear was as round as ever and groping her assets confirmed that they had yet to lose their firmness.  Pouting as she couldn't find a single flaw that might turn her husband away, Irisviel twisted and pivoted in place for a few minutes, much to Luvia's dismay.  "Well... he doesn't get to spend much time with Shirou as it is and he's not passing on his Magecraft to him either, so I suppose a bit of father/son bonding is nothing to be jealous of."  Sighing, she headed towards the shower.

Luvia's flattened body now decorating the bottom of Irisviel's foot, from ball to heel with her arms by her sides, peeled from the tiled floor like a sticker as she was carried off with the young woman.  "I'm stuck!?  I can scarcely move she ground me into her foot so much."  Her face and legs conformed much more to the gentle curves of the underside of Irisviel's foot than her body along the arch, but sweat of a good night's sleep kept her glued in place and everytime she was forced to bear the mother's weight that hold only became more pronounced.

"Oh, that's right!  Sella tossed out the shower mat last night because of mold."  Irisviel thought aloud as she opened the shower door out of habit.  Ready to close it and move on to preparing the bath, the odd pale coloration out the floor in the shower caught her attention.

"Oh!  Madam, it's you!"  Sella celebrated once her employer noticed her laying on the floor.  Given the Einzbern family's long history and Irisviel's magical aptitude, she should be able to change her back.  "Kuro didn't notice me, but she's looking right at me."

Once she registered the thing on the ground as her more serious maid transformed into a mere bathroom accessory, Irisviel stood up and smiled down at her.  "Oh my Sella!  When you said you were going to replace the bath mat in the morning I didn't think you meant it literally.  You always do go above and beyond helping out around here, thank you."  Because it was done accidentally, Kuro hadn't thought to cast the veiling spell on Sella like she had done for the other.  However, in her sleep addled thought process, she made it 'natural' that Sella would replace the thrown out mat, literally.  Without a second thought, Irisviel stepped into the shower, feeling her feet sink into Sella's flattened body.  "My, how soft."

"Madam!  No, this could be an enemy attack!"  Dumbfounded that the woman didn't find her circumstances strange at all, Sella lamented not being able to properly warn her as Irisviel walked up her body and turned on the shower.  "Everyone could be in dang-huh?  Is that ILLYA!?"

Given her size and skin complexion, Illya blended just a bit too well into Sella's features, and so she attempted to get her mother's attention by jumping up and down and waving her hands.  "Mama!  Mama!  Down here!  I'm right h... wait..."  Looking down at what she was standing on, only after her mother called attention to it did Illya realize what happened to Sella.  "Oh no!  Did Kuro do this too?!  Oh, Sella.  Don't worry, once Mama notices me I'll get her to make Kuro cha-!"  Distracted, the young girl foolishly stopped paying attention to her colossal mother's approach.  Irisviel's perky breasts jiggled with each step but what caught Illya's attention the most was her encroaching feet.  A dark shadow was cast under each heel as they made contact with Sella's body as the sole came crashing down and flattened the area.  Heel to toe, heel to toe, her mother approached without noticing her daughter until Illya herself was under a shadow.  Irisviel heel came down mercilessly, flattening Illya under her.  Even with her arms and legs spread wide, the shrunken girl couldn't even reach the edges of her mother's heel.

Despite the young maid being flattened, there were slight contours in her body that Irisviel could feel as she slid her feet over her.  Kneading what were already pretty flat breasts, Irisveil felt the little nub that was Sella's nipple and grabbed it with her toes.  "Ah, yes.  You've really outdone yourself Sella.  Stepping on you is like walking on a cloud."  She complimented, smiling down to the girl as she started washing up.

Unable to communicate, Sella was forced to stare up at Irisviel's gorgeous body as shampoo and body soap suds washed off her body.  The Germanic beauty continued to play with her body as well, pinching her nipples with her feet or grinding her big toe into them, rubbing her nose with the arch of her foot, or simply shifting her weight on her feet to feel Sella's body compress under her.  From ball to heel, side to side, Irisviel's feet were making deeper and deeper impressions in her chest that were taking longer to reinflate.  While she knew Illya had gotten squashed and stuck to the bottom of her mother's heel, she saw another girl plastered to the bottom of the other foot when Irisviel was rinsing out her hair and put her weight on the ball of that particular foot, raising her heel.  Unlike her young mistress, this girl's body ran the length of Irisviel's foot, with her head squashed under the ball of the foot.  "Luvia too!"  The rich heiress' trademark long blonde hair was easy to recognize, even if it wasn't styled in its usual coils.  "Who could be attacking us and the Edelfelts?"  Trying to think of any potential enemies that the two Mage families share, Sella helplessly watched as Irisviel continued her shower.

With her hair and torso clean Irisviel smiled devilishly down at Sella.  "You really are quite soft Sella.  It makes me curious."  Turning around, the young mother slowly lowered her butt until she sat her full weight on the troubled and thoroughly embarrassed woman's face.  Given Irisviel's wide hips and full rear, Sella's face was completely lost under her employer's rear.  She could feel the slight bump of her maid's nose poking up her butt crack as she squished the rest of her face under her plump buns.  "Wow!  Sella, you feel... you feel..."  Wiggling her butt in place, the small bumps and divots of Sella's face teased her in all the right ways.  She pulled the shower head out of its cradle and angled it towards her crotch as she began to grind it back and forth on the maid in earnest.  "Mmmm, next time I'm not letting Kiritsugu run off."  As her arousal climbed, Iriviel pinched her stiffening nipples and changed the nozzle to a higher pressure setting.  Her body tingled with pleasure, causing her to shudder on Sella's face.  "Oh, how rude of me.  I shouldn't be the only having fun, and you deserve something special for the amazing service you're providing to the family."  Grinding her heel into Sella's sex, Irisviel was unaware of the fact that she was also using her daughter to tease their housekeeper.  "I wonder if she can even feel this?"  She wondered, but her thoughts quickly returned to her own pleasure and sensual moans quietly escaped her lips.

"Mama!  Stop, I don't need to hear this!"  Mortified with a mouthful of the surprisingly soft flesh of her mother's heel, Illya wasn't sure what part of Sella she was being rubbed into, but she could feel her body start to sink into the ridges and grooves of her mothers skin as she was ground into the curvy heel.

Sella could barely process what was happening to her anymore.  To make matters worse, it actually felt really good... both being sat on and used by her mistress and the assault on her sex.  While she wasn't 'breathing' per se, the scent of Irisviel's rear was still being forced up her nostrils as did the fluids of her mistress' dripping sex flow into her.  Diluted though it was in the water, she could still taste it.

The heir to the Edelfelt house was in only a slightly better position than the other two, as she wasn't currently being rubbed into Irisviel's sole any more than she already was and could actually start to make an effort to pry herself off.  Without the proper leverage it was incredibly difficult, but her effort was starting to pay off as she felt the legs start to peel away from the young mother's heel.

After several minutes of sitting on her maid's face and directing the flow of water from the shower head into her intimates, Irisviel stifled what would have been a far too loud moan in her throat.  While not a powerful orgasm, her little shower play had been effective enough and a short spasm passed through her body.  Leaning back against the wall, she caught her breath and smiled softly.  "That was wonderful, Sella."  She complimented, pulling what of the girl's face had gotten scrunched up her butt in her play out and  turning around to sit on her chest.

Unbeknownst to the Einzbern matriarch, Sella was also in the afterglow of sexual release herself.  Her body wasn't able to show any outward signs of it, but getting her sex grinded on was more enjoyable than she anticipated.  "Ma-Madam..."  In an orgasmic stupor, she couldn't really process what was going on anymore as Irisveil peeled her head off the shower floor and shoved the maid's face into her dripping nethers.  As if to add insult to her injured pride, she could feel that Irisviel's butt was bigger than her own chest...

"Mmmm, that's it Sella.  Help me get all nice and clean."  Irisviel teased, using the incapacitated house keeper as a cum rag.  "So soft and gentle.  We'll have to do this again."  With the promise to violate the unresisting maid again, Irisviel turned back around and planted her butt on her face again and continued with her shower, namely washing her legs and feet.  "Oh my, what's this?"  She asked aloud, feeling something off about the undersides of her feet.  "Did I step in something?"

Luvia felt Irisveil's fingers caress her back as she was washing her feet and her heart raced.  "Will she see me?  Will she recognize me?"  She thought, her own efforts to free herself were already outdone by the casual touch of the beautiful woman, just a bit more and she'd at least be free if nothing else.

"My, whatever it is, it's stuck pretty good..."  Irisviel commented, grabbing her wash cloth.  Holding either end, she firmly pressed her foot into the middle of the wash rag and began rocking it back and forth and giggled.  "Gotta keep nice and clear for Kiritsugu."

"Gah!  N...No, wait!  St-Stop!"  Unfortunately for the girl stuck to the bottom of Irisviel's foot, instead of getting scrubbed off like she had intended, Irisviel was instead grinding Luvia back into her sole.  The heat and friction caused the blonde's body to conform more tightly to the curves of the beautiful woman's foot.  Whatever miniscule gaps that existed between Luvia's body and Iriviel's foot all but disappeared as the blonde's body filled in the ridges of her sole.  There was no resistance between her body and Irisviel's foot when the wrinkles that formed after curling her toes either, there was no leverage anymore.  Far beyond merely being stuck, Luvia felt like she had become a part of Irisviel's foot!  "I can't even budge!"

Running a finger over her sole once she finished, Irisviel couldn't feel a difference anymore and smile in satisfaction.  "Perfect.  Now, how about the other one?"  Rather than just feel her other foot out, she crossed her leg and looked to make sure her other foot was free of foreign bodies.  "Hmm?  What's this?"  She wondered, seeing a slight discoloration in the heel of her other foot and poked at it.

"Mama!?  Mama, it's me!  Please help me!"  Illya pleaded, feeling her mother poking her back.  However, much like with Luvia, Irisviel couldn't perceive her daughter properly thanks to the veiling spell Kuro had cast the night before.  

"How did that get there?"  Irisviel wondered, grinding her wash cloth into her heel firmly.  "That's a bit better, but I can't let Kiritsugu see something so unsightly."  Checking her progress, the discoloration on her heel had begun to fade, though only just, so Irisviel resulted scrubbing even harder to rub it out.

"Ow, ow, ow!  Mama, stop!  Please, it hurts!"  She pleaded, as she wasn't getting rubbed out of her mother's heel but rather in.  Her body flattened even more and she couldn't clearly feel where her body ended and her mother's foot began.   She not only conformed to the minute ridges in the skin of her mother's heel, but felt something pinch her body even deeper than that!

"There, all clean now."  Irisviel said happily, smiling at what she saw as a blemish-free heel once more.

"Huh?  What?  What happened?"  The young girl wondered, as she felt her mother's finger pass over her without catching.  It wasn't how smoothly the digit slid over her or the fact that she couldn't budge at all that was concerning.  No, what concerned her was that even when Kuro had wrapped her around her toe and squashed her flat Illya could feel her body attempt to reinflate, but she couldn't feel that now!  She might as well actually be a part of her mother's foot for all she knew!  "Mama!  Please notice me!"

Ignorant of both her neighbor and daughter's fate sealed underfoot, Irisviel let out a long, satisfied sigh, got up and turned off the water.  If she had looked, she might have been able to see Luvia plastered across her sole given the difference in complexion between the two, though she was as likely to recognize the girl as something akin to a splotch of ink that she'd have to wait to wear off rather than a separate being to peel from her sole.  However, Illya had it much worse.  Her nude body now almost indistinguishable from the very skin she was smeared into due to their similar complexions, as even direct scrutiny would have a hard time letting a viewer notice the slightly paler smudge on her mother's heel.

"That felt great Sella, you did an excellent job.  Thank you."  Irisviel said happily, looking down at the flattened maid.  "Oh?  Look at that, you dry so quickly too.  I'll get Liz to move you to the living room later and we can have some fun together."  Giggling as she exited the shower, Irisviel left deep impressions of her feet and butt on Sella's face and chest that were taking much longer to smooth out.  "And who knows, perhaps we could just keep you like this permanently."  Energized after such a stimulating shower, Irisviel was ready to face the day as she dried off.

Neither Illya nor Luvia could share in that sentiment though, feeling the cold, hard tiles of the bathroom floor on their backs as the weight of the Germanic mother pressed down on them.  The areas of skin they covered went unwashed, so they still had to smell and taste her foot sweat.  Unable to communicate with one another, they both had the same line of thought.  "Can Kuro even find me anymore, and curse her for putting me through this!"

 


 

Leaving the bathroom to her mother and running past Leysritt who was sitting in the living room without any shorts on for some reason, Kuro returned to Illya's room to finish drying off.  "Stupid Luvia... saying there was school today."  She grumbled as she pulled her spaghetti tank top with orange and white horizontal stripes over her head.  "I could have slept in too.  I was having such a wonderful dream."  Sitting on the bed as she was about to put on her panties, she heard a squeak come from under her butt.  "Huh?"  She could feel that there was something under the blanket.  As she was about to investigate, that warm, pleasant feeling started to wash over her body again and in the back of her mind she registered the owner of the voice she had just heard to be Miyu.  Her eyes widening in excitement, Kuro couldn't hide her smile as she threw over the bedding to reveal a half-flattened Miyu still trying to pull herself off the bedding.  "That's right!  It wasn't a dream!"  Scrunching her toes, Kuro expected to feel her 'little' sister wrapped around her toes, but there was nothing there.  "Oh crap.  She must have come off in the bathroom.  And I probably threw Rin and Luvia into the laundry when I got in the shower too."  Slapping her forehead, Kuro cursed herself for not being a morning person and the subsequent carelessness that followed.

"Kuro!  Kuro!  You promised to change us back today."  Miyu tried to reason with her mischievous friend after seeing the grin on her face.

"Well... the day just started didn't it?  And Luvia was the one who said it, not me."  Kuro replied, easily peeling what of Miyu's body was still stuck to the sheets off.  "The general promise, though, was to unshrink you girls before school, and since there isn't any today..."  Giggling, she left her intentions unsaid but written all over her face.  "Though I need to find and get Illya, Rin and Luvia back before we can all 'play' together."  She added, feeling a near constant wave of pleasure from her curse mark with Illya.  "And since I wouldn't want to lose you too, I think I'll keep you really close, my cute little Miyu."

"Wh-What do you mea-?!"  The young girl tried to ask but stopped when she felt a pulse of magical energy run through her body.  While still being held by Kuro, Miyu's perceptive lowered a bit as her eyes sank to the bottom of a large, hammock-like object.  No, it wasn't a hammock at all, there were just holes on either side of her as looked up to Kuro holding the waistband of...

"Oh, what cute panties you make Miyu."  Kuro cooed, smiling to the underwear in her hands.  "You'll cover much more than Luvia did last night, and ride up so much less."  She could have just tied the shrunken girl's limbs together like she did to her older sister the night prior, but it looked a bit painful and she didn't want to put her friend through that.  However, she did snicker when she saw Miyu's face had become the crotch liner of her new panties.

Confused at first, once Miyu figured out what Kuro was planning she panicked.  Without any hesitation Kuro slipped each leg through the holes to either side of her, dominating her view with tanned columns of soft flesh and the bare nethers of the mischievous girl.  "Wait!  No, Kuro.  Please, sto-!?"

"Hmm?  What was that Miyu?  I didn't quite catch that."  Feigning ignorance, Kuro could feel Miyu's pleas directly on her sex.  It felt good, so she pulled her Miyu-panties up tighter and used the Caster Card magic to make her a bit smaller to give herself a noticeable cameltoe.  "Mmmm, you feel amazing Miyu.  Best panties ever.  Wanna just stay as my panties forever?  I promise to wear and wash you everyday."  Teasingly, she patted her crotch through Miyu a couple of times and absorbed some of the magical girl's prana to refill what she just used.

"Sapphire, help.  Is there anything we can do?"  Miyu asked her Mystic Code.  Her mouth had been open when Kuro put her on, so she was being forced to tasted her captor's sex.

"I'm afraid all I can do for you, give the circumstances, is this."  The magical stick replied, refilling the girl's drained prana.  "I apologize that I can't do more Miyu."

"No, this isn't your fault."  She replied, trying her best to endure the growing heat and sweat soaking into her.

Looking down at her panties, Kuro pouted after feeling no more movement from them.  "Aw... done already?  Well I suppose I don't have time to play with you right now anyway."  She said, throwing on her skirt and rushing to the bathroom.  "I need to get my toys back before someone else takes them."

"... Er... I mean friends... not 'toys'."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9181