A Friendly Wager by The Micro Giant
Summary:

I've always had a gambling problem and it's gotten me into trouble before, but now I am definitely in over my head. I made one last bet with a friend, if I lose, I live on her as a parasite for a month to "learn a lesson." What will I do once her girlfriend and my sister get involved too? Can my mite sized body survive a month at the hands and bodies of three playful and taunting women?


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Muscle, Nose, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 11143 Read: 168302 Published: September 06 2016 Updated: November 10 2016

1. The Last Bet by The Micro Giant

2. Getting Abreast of the Situation by The Micro Giant

3. Day 1: Part 1 by The Micro Giant

4. Annie Gets Her Fun by The Micro Giant

The Last Bet by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Alright, this is my newest story idea. It's a fun micro exploration story with some sexual content and smut to go along with it in a few installments. I hope you guys like it! I am also going to take your input in deciding how the story will progress. If you have suggestions on what parts of the girls our micro explorer shall encounter, let me know!

 

 

 

“This is what you get, Chris!” Mei said as she raised me up to her almond shaped, blue-colored eye. I was pinched between her thumb and forefinger, still shrinking down. I could barely wiggle my arms and legs as she held me tight between the massive fingers. I was like a bug, trapped and panicking between her fingers. I was shrinking so fast that I was pretty sure that soon just the oils on one of her fingers could hold me. “You lost a lot to me and now you’re going to have to pay me back. One way or another.”

I’d lost a bet. It was as simple as that. Then, I lost more bets. My friends and family have told me for years that I have a gambling problem. The problem being that I suck at gambling. I rarely ever win. Which is how I ended up in this situation. Mei was an old friend of mine and during a friendly card game with her girlfriend Annie and their roommate, my sister Kayla, in which we all drank more than we should, I lost far more to Mei than I could ever repay. So, Mei proposed one last hand. If I won she’d forgive the debt, if I lost she’d shrink me for a month. If I survived for a month then she’d return me to normal. 

My sister and Annie looked at Mei and giggled knowingly. I had the distinct feeling I had been set up. Needless to say, I lost to Mei. She used a shrinking spell on me that I honestly didn’t think would work. Sure, she claimed to know magic, but I never believed her. I mean, would you believe that your little Japanese friend had the power to turn you into a parasite?

I looked at the women in confusion. Kayla was a year older than me. I admit that she’s a pretty attractive woman. She was fairly tall, about 5’8, and very athletic and thin. She had the smallest breasts of the group, maybe barely C-cups. She had a toned ass that came from being a track star in college. Like me, she had brown eyes and hair, though her hair was down to her waist. Annie was a spitfire type of gal. She was tall, African American, with dark skin. She had sizeable breasts, probably the biggest of the group. She was about 5’11 tall, with large D cup breasts; she had a shapely, curvy figure. She met my sister through track in college. Her hair was cut in a cross between a pixie cut and a flat top. Her hair was naturally “poofy” as Mei described it, and she perfectly shaped it to this style. Finally there is Mei. Mei is a Japanese-American with creamy skin. She is 5’6 with an overall petite build apart from her unusually large breasts. Easily large D-cups, not much smaller than Annie’s. She had long black hair that came to the small of her back. She had a cute, button nose and a round face. She had piercing eyes, eyes that were locked onto me right now and cute pouty lips that were muttering something in another language. 

I stiffened, unable to move, as I started shrinking. I looked up at the growing girls in panic, each face showing a different expression. Kayla looked at me wish some concern mixed with curiosity. Annie looked amused at the situation. Meanwhile, Mei looked at me with a lustful hunger as she slipped her top and bra off, exposing her surprisingly large breasts to the air. 

“This is for your own good, Chris. We planned this as sort of an intervention for your gambling.” Kayla said nervously, pausing as she looked at our friend’s exposed breasts. “Though I’m not sure about the… methods.”

“Don’t worry, sweetie, I’ll take good care of him.” Mei said as she reached down and scooped me up into her hand. Which brings us back to my current position.

“Though don’t expect me to be too nice or make special exceptions for you,” She said teasingly as she lowered my still shrinking form to her right nipple. She cupped the breast up towards her face with her free hand and smirked at my tiny form. I looked over at the gigantic nipple rising in front of me. It was rapidly growing into a mountain before me. I then realized that I was dwarfed by a nipple that wasn’t even hard yet. I was about an eighth of an inch tall when she deposited me on her areola at the base of the nipple. It was an imperceptible drop for her, but for me it felt like I fell five feet onto the hard skin of her nipple.

She leered down at me, chuckling as she did so. The force sending vibrations through the nipple that caused me to fall on my ass. Her voice basically boomed and shook me from sheer volume, but it didn’t feel too deep or distorted yet, just loud. It would probably get even harder to understand her the smaller I got.

“Take one last look at him, girls. You won’t be seeing him for a while, but he will see a lot of us!” Mei’s voice boomed and her chest shook rapidly as she giggled. The flesh and ground rippled, causing me to fall to my hands and knees before her nipple, it looked as though I was worshiping it as the sky was filled with the faces of Kayla, Annie, and, of course, Mei. 

“Look at him!” Annie said, too excited for my tastes, “He’s so small that I can barely see him on your areola!”

Kayla frowned as her face lowered to me, her eyes hovered over me, and I could feel her breath warming the nipple, making the air moist and humid. “He’s getting smaller!” She said in shock, she turned her face towards Mei, “How small is he going to get?”

Mei raised her breast closer to her own face and lowered her face closer to look at me. “Until he can’t even be seen!” 

“You didn’t say that! How will he live?” Kayla asked, her mouth widening with horror.

“Don’t worry too much; the spell makes him more durable. He’ll be fine. I hope.” Mei says with a shrug as she suddenly lets go of her breast, letting it drop back to its normal position. I fall flat on my face, amazed that I wasn’t launched from the breast. I closed my eyes and gripped a ridge in her areola as tightly as possible while I waited for the shaking of the quivering flesh of her massive mammaries to stop. 

“He’s gone.” Mei said simply. “Too small to even see.”

I could barely hear her over the crashing sounds caused by the quaking and shifting flesh, but I could tell that she sounded content. I was still shrinking and she couldn’t see me on her own nipple. I looked up and saw the nipple rising over me. No. I wasn’t even on the nipple. I was merely a parasite on her areola. I continued shrinking as I watched the reddish-brown landscape expand around me. Imperceptible drops of sweat now showed as small ponds to me. I marveled at this alien world I found myself in and looked up. In the far distance, barely even perceptible, hung the faces of my sister, Annie and of course Mei. They were so large; they looked like watching moons hanging in the sky. I heard dull rumbling and saw the hazy satellite that was my sister orbiting this new world open her mouth to speak. I could barely understand a single word she said. I guess I was so small now that the spell couldn’t help me understand what she was saying. More thunder shook the air and the ground rumbled slightly as Mei replied. Annie and Kayla’s faces disappeared and Mei looked away from me. I was not even worth their notice. The sky began to shift as Mei started moving. I saw the overhead light shining like a distant sun. Then the view shifted with each step as her breast wobbled. It was barely a minor tremor for me; I barely would have noticed had I not looked up at the sky and seen the horizon shift with each step. I collapsed to my knees in shock and awe as I saw Annie standing off in the distance. She was so massive, I couldn’t believe it. She sat down at the card table, and Mei followed suit. I saw a continent of white fly over me as Mei lifted the deck of cards. Her massive arms appeared on the side of the breast. I could barely comprehend it. The ground rumbled again as she spoke words imperceptible to me. 

For Mei, she simply walked over to the table and sat down, picking up the deck of cards. She waited until the others were seated and smiled at them. Both girls were staring at her exposed breast. “So is it my turn to deal?”

End Notes:

So, what do you guys want to see happen next? I have some ideas for his future, but am open to your input.

Getting Abreast of the Situation by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Not as much action as I’d initially planned for this chapter. It’s mostly just focused on our hapless protagonist getting used to his new world and us getting to know everyone a bit better. The fun starts soon. I promise there will be some interesting lewdness in the next chapter or two. 

 

Part 2:

The girls continued to play cards further into the night. I had no perception of how much time had passed. I just felt rumbling every time Mei spoke or moved. I couldn’t understand a word she was saying, but as I stayed there on this brownish surface of her areola, I began to pick up certain things. Like I couldn’t understand the others speaking or Mei, but I figured out when she laughed for instance. Instead of low slow rumbles of her usual speech, the ground would tremor much more rapidly sharply. I can walk around and move around alright when she spoke, but the laughter of this Asian landmass I now found myself on could knock me on my ass. Occasionally I could see her cards move up and down with her indescribably large arms. So far she hadn’t even acknowledged I was down here. I tried shouting at her a few times, or for Kayla, but got no response. I honestly felt that Annie would just play with me or ignore me if she could hear me. I was much closer to Mei (literally now) and I had a great relationship with my sister.

 

Even though my sister was a year older than me, we were in the same year of college and were pretty close. Annie and Mei actually met through my sister and I. Kayla was on our school’s track team and freshman year, she met Annie who was also on the team. They became instant friends. I’d been good friends with Mei since our second year of high school. Apparently I was one of like three guys at our school who liked anime so I would recognize the character charms she had on her bag. We’ve been tight ever sense, and up until this point, I considered her to be one of my best friends. Now that I am imperceptible, sitting on her massive nipple I am beginning to rethink that.

 

As their game drug on, I began to stop panicking and try to adjust to my surroundings. I still couldn’t believe what happened. I admit that I’ve always loved the chance to see Mei naked, but as I look around at this vast terrain, I didn’t want to see her naked quite like this. The first thing I noticed was the heat. The air was fairly cool, a constant breeze washing over me from Mei’s movements and the air of the apartment. The ground however radiated heat. It wasn’t oppressive or anything, it was just her natural body temperature, but I could feel it seeping up underneath me. The ground was radiating her heat. I wonder if it will be hotter when she puts clothes on. Oh, God…I hadn’t even thought of that yet. The ground was a brownish red plain stretching on for miles, filled with large hills with ridges and canyons tracing through them. It was a strange hard surface. I wonder if the skin on other parts of her body was softer to the touch or just as hard at this size. Towering over all of this was a massive mountain that seemed to stretch into the heaven. It reminded me when I went mountain climbing a few years ago in the Rocky Mountains. There was a valley liked this. It had smaller hills and canyons running through it with a large peak overlooking it all. But this wasn’t the mighty Rocky Mountains. It was merely Mei’s nipple towering over me. Wait? Towering over me? I looked back in the other direction and off in the great distance I could see the underside of her chin. I turned back towards the nipple and looked above it and saw the blurry image of what I assumed to be Annie sitting across the table. I recognized her dark skin and the blue shirt with our college logo on it that she had been wearing, granted at this scale it is all just a hazy blur to me, like looking at the ghost of the moon in the afternoon.

 

Mei was sitting straight up and her nipple was pointed towards her girlfriend, which means that I should be clinging to her flesh instead of walking around like I was on flat ground. Her nipple should be below me, not towering over me! I tried jumping to see if I was perhaps fall off of her. Nothing. I jumped my usual distance as if I were at the gym. I walked over to a ridge on her nipple that rose about eight feet above me. I wondered if I was just sticking to her skin… I tried to step up it by placing a foot on it. Nothing. It was like trying to walk up a wall. So was I so small that her breast had its own gravity to me? Or did the spell do something to make it to where I could move around on her like she was a planet to me. I lean against the ridge of dark flesh and sit down, resting against it. She spoke and the ground shook. I guess Mei was a planet to me. My entire world now. I looked up at the sky and saw the sky swinging over to an outline wearing a white shirt. My sister.

 

A warm wind gusted over me, disturbing the fairly cool air as the rumbling continued. I looked up and saw Mei’s massive mouth, something that looked capable of swallowing entire mountain ranges moved above me, the scent of alcohol and soda washed over me from the wind of her breath. I could barely make out her massive face as it hung above me like the moon. Her eyes were narrowed and her cheeks were turned up in a familiar amused smirk. Her face looked up, the warm winds disappearing, as she addressed someone, likely my sister. The rumble continued before becoming a more jarring shaking. She was giggling again.

 This was too surreal. It defied logic. I tried wrapping my head around this concept. I could piece it together and work it out but it was just so hard to accept. I leaned my head back and began to doze off.

 

I woke up to more rumbles and a strange swaying, like a large ship at sea, or a suspension bridge in strong winds. I shook my head and climbed up the ridge behind me, using indentions in her skin as handholds. I crawled on top of the ridge and looked up at the sky to see the room rapidly moving. The objects were too large and moving too fast for my eyes to track. It was mindboggling to see things so large move so quickly. I saw a wall of white with gigantic mountains jutting from it moving towards me. The mountains disappeared and my sister’s face hung above me. Her hair cascaded around her head, almost making a curtain surrounding Mei’s breast. I could hear the countless strands crash against the breast, it sounded like surf crashing on rocks during a storm. Her eyes scanned the breast, likely looking for me. Her mouth opened and I was hit by a gale of her hot breath as her thunderous voice shook the air. Kayla’s mouth was much closer to me than Mei’s was when she spoke. The wind, smelling like lager beer and some sort of energy drink caught me off guard and was so strong that it caused me to fall down the other side of the ridge I’d just climbed. I screamed in surprise and fear as I fell much further than I’d climbed. There was a canyon on this side of the ridge of nipple flesh. I tumbled uncontrollably down the slope of flesh until I crashed into knee deep liquid at the bottom. I broke the surface and sputtered out mouthfuls of the stuff. It was disgustingly salty. Was it sweat or just her natural bodily oils that had accumulated in this canyon? It was a canyon to me, but merely an imperceptible wrinkle of flesh on her areola to Mei. Kayla finally stopped and the wind and thunder died down. I tried to pick myself up from this liquid but then Mei started speaking, catching me off guard and causing me to slip back in this stream that ran along the minute wrinkles of her areola. I looked up the steep canyon walls to see Kayla’s face move closer to Mei’s ear. Kayla didn’t realize it, but her hair drug along Mei’s breast. A few strands crashed down above me, each appearing to be thicker than redwoods. The covered the canyon top for a moment, casting me in darkness. I was chilled to the bone for a moment as I realized that just their hair would be dangerous to me. It eventually moved and my view of the underside of my sister’s face was restored as she continued whispering to Mei. I couldn’t understand what these titans were saying, but I had a hunch it was about me.

***

 

Mei sighed as Annie won another hand of Poker and shook her head. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was nearly 10:00 pm. She yawned slightly and looked across the table at her friend and girlfriend. Annie looked relaxed, nonchalant, as she slid her chips over towards herself. Kayla meanwhile pretended to look at her chips, but Mei could catch Kayla sneaking glances at her exposed nipple. Kayla was worried. She protested Mei’s plan, but gave in eventually once Mei told Kayla that Chris would be basically indestructible. Something she did not tell Chris. She also didn’t mention that Chris would feel the need to eat and drink as well, even though he could go for a long time without doing either. She wondered idly how long it would take before Chris succumbed to the urge to drink her sweat for nourishment. She wasn’t going to pay him much attention, but the idea of him completely subsisting off of her and at her mercy really turned her on. She wouldn’t tell anyone of course. Still, it was getting late.

 

“Hey, ladies, I hate to call the game, but I’m tired. Time for bed.” She said, sliding her chair back.

Annie practically jumped up from the table, surprising Mei and Kayla with the burst of excitement and energy. Kayla stood and walked towards Mei who stood and turned away from the table to put the cards away on a shelf. She turned back, her breasts lightly swaying from the movement, causing her to giggle slightly.

“Mei,” Kayla began, “What about Chris?” Kayla said as she leaned forward towards the exposed breast, as if trying to see her little brother. “What are you going to do with him? Like when you bathe or sleep?” 

 

Kayla didn’t notice her hair brushing against Mei’s breast. Mei did however. Mei used a focusing spell to quietly sense Chris. She could hear and visualize him falling and screaming on her nipple. The image made her laugh slightly once Kayla finished speaking, causing her breasts to jiggle.

 

“He’ll be fine. I will sleep topless so he has plenty of air. I am showering in the morning and he has a protection spell that prevents him from getting lost or separated from me.” Mei replied. She was lying partially about that last part. True, she put a spell on Chris that makes him adhere to people like they have their own gravity, but a large force could dislodge him. Such as water, or…

 

“Annie. What about Annie?” Kayla asked nervously, leaning forward and whispering in Mei’s ear.

Mei saw Chris’s plight in her mind and broke the connection between them, not wanting to be too distracted by him. She turned her face and whispered to Kayla, amused to see what her friend was implying.

“What about Annie?” Mei asked flatly.

“Well,” Kayla started nervously, “You two are together, and I am worried that you two would…you know with Chris there.”

Mei smiled and glanced over at Annie who was putting away the chips on the table. “What, you don’t want me to sleep with Annie while your brother is on me?”

Kayla nodded slowly, a look of concern on her face. Mei sighed and turned towards Annie.

“Fine. Annie, you’re sleeping in your room tonight, not with me in mine.”

 

Annie cocked her head to the side. Mei noticed a flash of disappointment and anger flash across her face. She knew Kayla didn’t pick up on it. Annie may be Kayla’s best friend, but there are some things that only lovers notice.

“Why? Because of your friend lost a little bet?” Annie replied with a smirk and a raised brow as she put the poker chips on a shelf. “You know, most men would kill to be in a three way with me and you.”

“Yeah, well most men aren’t microscopic on a breast,” Kayla replied bluntly.

Annie started chuckling lightly and shaking her head. “I feel sorry for Sarah now.”

“Well, she wouldn’t have gone along with it. She loves Chris too much.” Mei said with a shrug. “She doesn’t think he has a problem.”

Annie walked over and looked at the bare breast. She still stood but her gaze was unmistakably directed at Mei’s breast. “What are you guys going to tell her? And your folks?”

 

Kayla also looked down at the breast. “That he decided to take the last month before classes start back off and went mountain climbing. He’s done it before.”

 

“It’s not a complete lie,” Annie said with a nod, before adding with a sly smile, “And my girl here definitely has some mountains on her.”

 

Mei smiled and leaned up and kissed Annie on the cheek before turning towards her room. “I’ll see you girls later! Goodnight, my lovelies! And don’t worry, Kayla, I’ll take good care of Chris.”

 

Mei didn’t look back as she closed and locked her door behind her, thankful that the apart had separate bedrooms and bathes for each person. She took a deep breath as she leaned against the door. She heard Kayla and Annie go to their respective rooms. Kayla’s being on the far side of the apartment. The walls of this building were thick, so Mei and Annie could get pretty rowdy some nights and no one would hear. This could prove useful later, Mei reflected. She looked down at her breast with a smile.

 

“Now, the fun begins.”

End Notes:

I hope you like how it's going so far. The next few chapters are going to have Chris get intimate with Mei (and maybe someone else too) in ways he never thought possible. 

Day 1: Part 1 by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, guys. This one was a bit challlenging to write. It's still mostly breast play right now and some set up for later things too. I hope you like it! 

Part 3:

 

Mei walked to her bathroom and washed her face off. She thought about getting a shower, but decided against it. She would at least keep that much of her promise to Kayla tonight. She stripped off the rest of her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Her skin glistened lightly with sweat. She wondered how that felt to the little guy. She smiled as she watched her plump breasts rise and fall with each breath. She could only imagine how it felt for her little passenger. Everything she did affected him. She looked down to her pussy, feeling it moisten at the thought. She ran a finger through her thick, but trimmed, bush. Down to her moist vulva. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she thought about what to do next. She ran through some spells in her head and decided on one to make Chris’s situation even more humiliating.

 

She took a deep breath and then used her spell to focus on Chris. To reach out to him.

***

 

I managed to climb out of the canyon on Mei’s nipple and now stood on the ridge looking around the immediate area. It was darker now. Mei must be in her room. Everything is colored by the cool low light from outside her window, casting the world of her nipple in a cool shadowy glow. Making it look even more alien. I figured I was on a bump on her areola because I have a pretty good vantage point to see the landscape before me. Directly in front of me, many miles away stood Mei’s mountainous nipple, towering above me. The ground was laced with canyons and hills. Natural imperfections on her nipple, magnified to the extreme. It looked like a massive valley at the base of a mountain. I shook my head in awe at all of this. I was mad at Mei for doing this to me, but this view was breathtaking. Alien, but familiar at the same time.

 

I turned the other way and saw the reddish terrain of her areola continue in the distance before ending at a massive creamy dessert. Her breast. I thought back to when I saw Mei topless, she had fairly large prominent areolas. I was probably closer to her nipple than to the rest of the breast. It didn’t really matter. It was probably the size of a county to me anyway.

 

One thing that will be hard to get used to is the smell and the heat. All around me the natural smells of Mei’s body were magnified. The air was salty and tangy from the warm sweat that covered her body. I could see steam rising from the thin layer of liquid as if quickly cooled in the air. It was colder in her room than in the kitchen. I didn’t feel it apart from the gusts of wind that blew past me whenever she moved. The ground and air around me was warmed by the unimaginable furnace of her body below me. I could feel the heat radiating from the ground. At least I wouldn’t get cold, I guess. I hate the cold.

 

This whole time Mei had been walking through her room. I couldn’t make out what she was doing. I think I was finally starting to get used to the low rumble and shaking from her steps and breathing. Really any movement she made rippled through her body to me like a small aftershock. Suddenly I was blinded by a bright light. When my eyes adjusted I saw stark white all around. She must be in her bathroom. She turned, the movement catching me off guard, and I nearly lost my balance. Then the world started to turn upside down. I looked up to see the ground of what I assumed to be her bathroom counter approaching. I screamed in surprise just as her breasts avoided touching it. They continued to swing down until my sky was filled with a strange view of her shorts covered legs and feet. A loud scraping and booming sound shook me as her arms stretched down to grip her shorts and slide them and her panties off at once. The sky swayed with her breasts as I got a heavens filling view of her taunt stomach, crotch bordered with enough hair to be a vast forest to me, and her shapely legs. The ground shook as she stepped out of the shorts. The sky rapidly shifted at a nauseating rate as she stood up and the sky was filled with…Mei. I could see her. Well, some of her. She was close enough to what I assumed to be a mirror that I could easily make out her face and chest in the mirror. I couldn’t even make out the hill on which I stood in the reflection. It was like trying to see a simple ridge on the moon in the night sky. I could make out the larger features, but the finer points were details to me. I couldn’t even guess what part of her areola I was on. My new place in the world, or rather her being my new world, was beginning to sink in.

 

“Hey, Chris, how’s it going down there?” Mei said smugly. The ground rumbled around me, but her voice seemed to echo around me. I could actually hear her!

 

“Uh…Mei?” I ask nervously as I crouched on the ridge of nipple flesh. “Can you hear me?”

 

“Yep! And you can understand me too, little guy. It’s this fun spell that lets me locate and listen to you if you’re within a certain distance of me. It’s like I can see you and hear you in my mind. It takes some concentration though so I actually have to try and focus on you. I won’t do it too often. Only if I want to dick with you!”

 

The ground rumbled sharply as she giggled, causing me to roll forward off of the ridge down to the valley below. The rough, hard reddish ground slowed my fall somewhat but I continued to slide down the almost imperceptible bump on her areola, closer to the nipple.

 

“Mmmm…” A deep moan shook my world. “Seeing just my laugh do that to you is so…fucking hot.” Mei muttered.

 

“You gotta get me out of here!” I shouted up at the underside of her chin.

 

“No need to shout, little guy, I can hear you fine. And we agreed. We’re not letting you go just yet. This is to break you of your gambling problem. It’s for your own good.” She paused and smiled, “and for my own amusement of course.”

 

“You can’t do this! What about my girlfriend, or my mom? They will be worried about me!” I pointed out as I leaned against the slope behind me. It was damp, moist, here. Probably more of her sweat or oils. I sighed, I hadn’t even thought about Sarah. We’d been dating for a year now. Would I ever see her again?

 

“Well, Chris, your folks and Sarah are being told by Kayla that you went mountain climbing for a month. Which isn’t necessarily inaccurate.” Mei rumbled once more. “You’re stuck with me. Unless I lose you or something.”

 

“What?” I shout in terror. Just the thought of her losing of misplacing me terrified me.

 

The ground rumbled as she laughed again. I feel to my hands and knees to try and steady myself. To her, however she managed to see me; it must have looked like I was bowing in worship if service of her.

 

“Don’t worry too much, little guy. If I lose you and am within twenty feet or so of you, I can do this.”

 

The instant she stopped speaking I found myself on a different part of her nipple. The ground was firmer here and there was a high wall directly behind me. I saw a ledge in front of me and looked off of it. I could see her areola stretching out like a low desert valley below me.

 

“What happened?” I asked, confused.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I teleported you. About three quarters of the way up my nipple to be exact. Granted, it will still likely take you all night to climb the rest of the way.”

 

“The…rest of the way?” I ask in confusion as I looked up at the pitted and ridged mountain that towered above me.

 

“Yeah. If you make it up top before I wake up tomorrow afternoon, you’ll be rewarded with food and drink up there if you can find it.” She giggled slowly at that last part before continuing, “I made it myself with magic.” It could be dangerous for you. You could just stay where you are and live off of my sweat and stuff instead. Think of it as a gamble,” she said in the smuggest way I have ever heard her speak before adding, “Oh! Think of my nipple as home base.  As long as you are within twenty feet of me, I can teleport you back to it. Don’t get too cocky though. It takes a lot of concentration to focus on you and do that and talk with you like this. I won’t do it often. I’ll only check on you every couple of days. I don’t want to have to alter my life too much for you. You’re just a parasite now after all. Most women wouldn’t even speak to something as insignificant as you.”

 

“What do I do about food or water?”

 

“Well, you’re a bit more resilient, but you do need to eat and drink. For water, you are just going to drink my sweat and bodily oils. You’ve already found out that it accumulates on me. It’s just filth, like you. As for food, climb up to the top of my nipple and I’ll have something waiting for you. It will take risk and effort on your part, effort that I won’t even notice to be honest.”

 

“Well, what about when I have to…use the bathroom?” I asked awkwardly.

 

“Just go anywhere you’d like. You’re so small that literally nothing you do will be noticeable to me unless I am using a spell to check in on you. Piss, shit, wherever you want. I. Don’t. Care. You are literally an imperceptible parasite. You could hump and try to fuck my nipple and I wouldn’t notice. The only thing that you can do to turn me on is just me visualizing how tiny and at my mercy you are. That’s it.”

 

I’m not going to lie, just hearing those words, being told that I was an unnoticeable parasite to one of my best friends and that she would not even recognize me on the most sensitive parts of her body was a bit heart breaking. I just slumped against her side of her nipple and looked straight up at the sky to see the underside of her face staring down at me like a god judging from the heavens.

 

“Will I be safe if you lay down? It’ll be dark under the covers or your shirt so I won’t be able to see!” I reply meekly.

 

“You’re so small that even if I wore a shirt or bra I think you’ll be safe. I’ll tell you what though. I will sleep topless tonight and try to keep the covers off of my nipples. Granted that will make it harder for you since they get bigger when they are well…hard. Also I’m casting another spell on you to let you see in the darkness. That should make things a bit easier for you. But this is the only time I am helping you. I am disconnecting our link now. You won’t be able to talk to me for a while. Maybe tomorrow afternoon, if I remember you. Good night and good luck if you decide to take that gamble.”

 

With that, she turned off the light to the room. It was pitch black for a moment and then my eyes began to adjust until I could gradually see. It was like looking through a pair of sunglasses on an overcast day. Everything looked dimly lit and kinda hazy. Before I could adjust, the monolithic Mei began walking. I could see shadows of the world around her move past me in the air but I couldn’t distinguish anything. The ground shook stronger than it ever had before as the nipple I was on shook and swayed with a lot of movement. I heard deep creaking sounds in the distance, followed by what could only be described as the sound of a continent sliding against another one. It dawned on me. She was only getting into bed and covering her body with sheets. The shaking subsided and the ground began to steady.

 

Now the only shaking I felt was the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed and the beating of her heart miles below me, past this large fleshy mountain. The air here was cooler then on her areola itself. I wondered if that was because there was less flesh to put off heat? It was still enough to keep me warm, but it didn’t block the cool breeze blowing through the air. I gave Mei a few minutes to settle in before I started to climb. I had no idea if she were awake or a sleep as I sought out hand and footholds on her nipple. I began climb. There were plenty of ledges and ridges for me to use to climb. I even saw some shallow caves and recesses in the skin of her nipple that I could probably take shelter in if need be. I realized that these were probably just imperceptible imperfections on her nipple.

 

The wind was at my back when I pulled myself up a cliff and almost immediately fell over into a canyon. I clung to the thick wall of skin and looked down to see a deep ravine in her nipple. This was probably nothing more than a crease or wrinkle. As I clung to this bit of skin, the ground around me started to rumble and shake. A grinding noise like a landslide shook me to my core. I looked over to see the ravine beneath me disappearing. The ground shook and groaned like leather scraping leather. The wall across the ravine was rising up higher into the air. I wondered if I was being shrunk more, but realized that her nipple was growing erect from either arousal or the cool night air. The nipple shook and pulsed as it grew, almost throbbing as I clung to it. I struggled to keep my grip as her body shifted in response to the cold. I doubt she even noticed the movement.

 

Finally it subsided and I looked up at the rest of my climb. It now seemed to have doubled. I took a deep breath and resumed my climb. Her scent was everywhere. A strange mix of sweat and body lotion and something I couldn’t place that almost smelled like baby powder? Maybe it was a lotion or body wash? I was thankful that it was so cool tonight and her nipple was exposed. I was worried about what it would have been like if she slept under the heavy sheets and comforters on her bed. I’m not ready to face giant streams of sweat. The basic oils on her body were enough. Surprisingly, her nipple was fairly dry. Nowhere near as moist as her skin. Some sweat was puddled up here and there from her breast being trapped in her bra until recently, but it was easily tolerable. Tolerable? What am I saying? I’m mite sized on Mei’s nipple and I’m thinking about how her sweat is tolerable right now? Still, I had best climb to humor her at least. Maybe there will be food and supplies up there? I hope so because I have no idea how I will get by on her. I am already getting hungry and its only getting worse the more I climb.

 

The room had brightened some from the morning sun creeping through the window by the time I made it to the top of her nipple. It was this expansive, rolling plain as far as I could see. There were canyons and hills covering it. I saw what looked like a ridge to me; it was merely a line for her, which seemed to run a good distance into the horizon. I climbed atop it and saw that it stretched on for as far as I can see. There was a strong wind up here that would occasionally gust up around me. It was strangely rhythmic, but there was a strange familiar scent to the gusts. Almost like alcohol. I look back to see Mei’s face in the distance. Her mouth was partially open and she was exhaling through it in her sleep. She had her head propped up on pillows so her sleeping face could fill my vision.

 

The sun was streaming through the blinds and I figured I’d walked about ten miles at this point. I hadn’t found any of the food she mentioned and I was cold and tired. She said it was up here and I had to look for it and that finding it would be a risky gamble…I got nothing. I kept walking, exhausted and not paying much attention. She shifted in her sleep just as I misstepped and found myself falling face first down a deep slope. I screamed in surprise as I tried to grab onto something to slow my fall. There were bumps and pits, but I couldn’t get a grip on anything. She kept squirming which caused the ground to shake even more. The pit I was falling into turned into a long dark tunnel that stretched on as far as I could see. I looked around frantically as the natural light disappeared and I fell into this dark tunnel.

 

I tumbled down the dark tunnel as my eyes adjusted to the absolute darkness that I could now see in thanks to Mei. The walls were textured and tapered of soft pink flesh. Still firm to me but softer than the skin of her areola or nipple. The tunnel narrowed, but never enough for me to worry about being caught or trapped. No, I just kept tumbling as she kept shifting. I bounced into a small outcropping of flesh that pushed me away from the wall of the tunnel and launched me into a straight freefall into the dark depths of my friend’s massive breast. I hit a curving slope in the tunnel hard and bounced off of it. I rolled a little ways until I came to a rest on the ground.

 

The ground was sloped downward as the flesh tunnel seemed to gradually go on, continuing deeper into her body. It was stifling hot in here. It made sense, I was miles deep inside of her breast…or was it still just her nipple. I looked up the tunnel from whence I came. It was so long and far that I couldn’t see the entrance.

 

“How far did I fall?” I asked aloud.

 

As I spoke, I caught a taste of the air. It had a strange almost indescribable taste. The air was warm and smelled of moist flesh and some sort of earthy smell. The heat and scent almost made me lightheaded. The smell was strange, but appetizing, comforting. I took a deep breath, the heat filling my lungs, surrounding me from without and within. This was a strange feeling. Mei enveloped me completely and she couldn’t even feel me. I had fallen inside of her nipple. Into one of her milk ducts. This was insane. The walls lightly pulsed and the ground shook with every breath she took and ever beat of her heart. It wasn’t disorientating as I feared. Instead I was able to grow used to it. The ground was soft under my feet and the vibrations and pulsing felt rather nice. The ground was surprisingly moist in here. Almost like there was a film or mucus covering every pulsing, quivering surface? I ran my hand along one of the curves in this massive pink tunnel and looked up at the ceiling countless feet above me. I was so small that I didn’t even take up much space in her tiny milk duct.

 

I honestly didn’t think I could climb out of here. I was just too small and she was too big. The only think I could do was wait for her to get me out. Thankfully I had air in here somehow, granted it felt heavy and full with the various strange scents of Mei, but it was breathable. As tired as I was, I decided to walk further down the tunnel. I had nothing else to do, so I may as well.

 

The tunnel continued to slope down deeper into her breast and I followed it.

 

Suddenly, the ground around me trembled violently. Two loud crashes vibrated through the walls knocking me from my feet. I fell face first into the film of liquid that lined the tunnel with a squelch. The ground continued shaking as the impact reverberated through her breast. Before I could try to gain my bearings, the world shook again and the floor I was laying on suddenly became the wall. I hung onto the wall for a moment, looking down at the tunnel below. As Mei moved I heard strange crashing sounds, like surf on a beach, off in the distance. Finally, the surface tension of the liquid could no longer hold me and I peeled off the wall and fell deeper into the tunnel once more.

 

The uneven walls whipped by and quaked as my hostess began moving out there in the real world. The world inside of her was in turmoil from her basic movements. I continued to fall, wondering what she was doing when I crashed face first into a warm lake. I broke the surface and looked around, seeing that I was surrounded by a strange yellowish-white liquid. I coughed as some of it made its way into my mouth. It was milk. Breast milk. That explained the smell and taste earlier. I looked around the shaking chamber I was in as waves of milk sloshed around me, battering me with thousands of gallons of the stuff. Mei was moving, but the waves of milk settled and I could finally see once more as I wiped milk from my eyes. I floated there, trying to tread the milk like water. I was in her milk glands… I was so small that her breast milk was like a lake to me! I started freaking out in confusion and shock at this thought. How was Mei even producing milk? Was it another spell? Then it hit me. This was the food she was talking about. Her offer was another way for her to humiliate me, wasn’t it?

 

The milk was warm, as was the air, heated from Mei’s own body heat. I floated in the sea of milk until I saw waves breaking on a shoreline formed by a ridge of skin. I guess the milk didn’t fill up this whole chamber? Lucky me. I felt so embarrassed and disgusted as I pulled myself out of the milk and onto somewhat dry land. It still had a coating of milk and the scent was everywhere in the air. I sat there, feeling the ground rumble from her movements and watching the waves of milk break on the shore. My stomach growled. I was so hungry and tired. Then it hit me. She was right. I am completely dependent on her. She said I’d live off of what her body provides and I am going to have to. With a sigh I crawled over to the milk and began to drink.

 ***

 

Mei woke up around 1:00 pm with a splitting headache. She’d had far too much to drink the night before. She squirmed in bed, nearly turning onto her side when she remembered what happened the night before. With a smile she opened her eyes and looked at her nipple perched atop her mighty breast. She liked thinking that one of her best friends was lost on that little nub of skin. She thought about using her powers to focus on him, but was too tired and too hungover to focus. She’d do that later. After all, like she told him, he was a parasite to her. Completely beneath her notice. She gently patted the side of her breast, watching it shake from the impacts. That should wake the little guy up if he made it to sleep, she thought to herself. She pulled the covers off of herself and sat up, getting out of bed. As she bent over and pulled some panties on, she wondered idly if Chris decided to take her bet or not. Maybe he was wondering around on her nipple looking for food, not realizing she meant the milk that she was now producing.

 

The milk was the result of a spell she cast for Annie. Annie wanted to suck her tits when they had sex and mentioned that she wondered what it’d be like if Mei lactated. Mei decided to make it so, just to please her girl. Later in the day she should start lactating and leaking milk for her little guy. She’d have to arrange that. Later. For now, coffee, then maybe a shower, she thought as she pulled on a shirt and walked to her bathroom, completely unaware of what Chris was going through.  

End Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think so far! Your comments really help inspire me to keep going. Also, let me know what you want to see in the future!

Annie Gets Her Fun by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, work has been horrendous lately. I am ending this one with a question because I want your input as to which of the two ideas I have that I should use for the next chapter.

I have no idea how long I’ve been trapped in Mei’s nipple. It has to have been at least a day, maybe more. The world has turned vertical on me multiple times, causing me to unfortunately slide into the sea of milk. I was angry and annoyed. If it had been days, why hadn’t she contacted me? She said she would eventually. But no. Nothing. Just silence! It was driving me crazy. Oh and being trapped inside of her was anything but silent. Her body constantly shifts and vibrates. The sound of waves of milk crashing along the shore of flesh within this gland was near constant and only worsened when she moved. The ground and walls around me constantly made fleshy squelching and squishing and rubbing sounds. I grew used to it after a while, but one thing that was hard to get used to was whenever Mei spoke to someone. I guess because I was inside of her instead of on her, the sound and vibrations were far more extreme.

I’m almost certain that I’ve heard her shower at least twice. Once, not long after I fell into this cave, then again sometime later. The sound of the water hitting her breast from the shower sounded like thunder reverberating through a mountain cave. Deep, bassy and rumbling. The heat from the shower made the already oppressively hot and humid climate of the inside of her breast even hotter. I could imagine it. Mei standing there as the warm, steamy water reddened her skin. The water running down her supple flesh and dripping off of her pert nipples. It would be a sight that would arouse any man. Just thinking about it turned me on. Or it would have if I wasn’t so angry with her. It was so hot in here and the smell permeated everything. Just when I thought I got used to it, she’d shift and the scent would be disturbed and come back stronger.

She continued to move about outside, the shaking and jarring was constant, but I was beginning to get used to her movements. I found a wrinkle or ledge of flesh that I could climb onto to protect myself from the sloshing waves of milk. I laid down to try and relax a little bit. I wondered if I would be spending the entire month in here. Could I survive in here that long? There was air in here, probably from the same shaft I fell down, but what of the milk itself? I remember hearing that some people will randomly lactate if they have milk. I didn’t want to be washed away accidentally.

As I laid there in the heat, my mind began to wonder. How small was I? I wasn’t small enough to see parasites or skin cells, was I? I mean…maybe I was. Maybe Mei magicked it to where I wouldn’t see skin cells? But what about parasites? Maybe she removed them from her body? That’s all I need to be trapped in her milk duct while some leviathan sized milk parasite thrashes around.  I knew that I should enjoy the peace while it lasts, because I have no idea how long it will be before Mei decides to get me out of here and mess with me some more. I wish she’d talk to me. It’s weird being so close to someone and not being able to contact them. I wondered what she was doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Chris did not realize was that Mei was well aware of his plight. She left him in his prison because she found it amusing and because it would play into something she really wanted to try. Well, try as soon as his sister left the apartment. Mei turned to look as Annie helped Kayla pack her last bag. Kayla was going to visit her and Chris’s parents this weekend.

“I still hate that we have to lie to them,” Kayla said, looking at Mei’s chest, which was contained behind a sports bra and the tight fabric of a grey shirt with Japanese Kanji written on it. It was from one of Mei’s favorite J-Pop bands.

Annie smirked and shook her head, “You could tell them that he’s tiny on my girl’s tit, but they’d probably commit you for life!” Annie paused and tapped her chin in an exaggeratedly thoughtful manner, “Though if they did, then Mei and I could keep the little guy and no one would know…”

Kayla scowled at Annie and elbowed her in the ribs, causing the taller girl to wince for breath.

“I’m still not comfortable leaving him hear with you two.” Kayla said, still scowling.

“Oh, baby girl,” Annie said before hugging Kayla and walking over and putting an arm around Mei’s shoulder. “We’re going to be on the best of behavior. Scout’s honor.”

“Weren’t you kicked out of the Girl Scouts as a kid?” Kayla said dryly, a deadpan expression on her face.

“She’s got you pegged, Ann,” Mei said as she tilted her head to rest it against Annie’s chest. “Don’t worry, sweetie. Your brother will be fine. He’s like microscopic; nothing can even touch him on me! He’s also indestructible and I can teleport him to wherever I want if I feel like he’s in danger.”

Kayla nodded slowly, her reluctance still showing as she slung a bag over her shoulder and gripped the handle on another.

“Just please take care of the little guy,” she said opening the door. She paused and looked back over her shoulder and sternly said, “And no fucking around while he’s on you, got it?”

Mei just smiled and nodded reassuringly until Kayla left. She continued to rest her head on Annie’s chest, hearing her breathing and her heartbeat. She sighed contentedly, knowing that Chris had a much closer and louder perspective of her own breathing. She looked up at Annie with adoration in her eyes. Annie ran her fingers through Mei’s hair. Mei softly stroked Annie’s dark cheek with her own lightly creamy fingers.

“You know, it’s six now. What say we get some take out, some wine and then…see where the night takes us? All three of us.”

Annie’s eyes widened in surprise and excitement.

“You don’t mean?” She asked breathlessly as Mei nodded, nuzzling her nose against Annie’s breast. “Will it be okay?”

Mei shrugged and grinned, “Well, he is indestructible,” she half lied. He probably couldn’t be crushed thanks to the protection spell, but he still needed to eat and breathe a little, though not as much as he normally would.

Annie reached down and lightly clasped two fingers around Mei’s chin. She angled her lovers chin up to her own and kissed her.

“So, what do you want to order?” Annie whispered, “Thai or Japanese?”

“Let’s go with Thai,” Mei said with a giggle. “Trust me; you’re going to be eating out Japanese later tonight anyway.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I don’t know what time it was when I awoke. I had no way to gauge time here. The ground around me was trembling fiercely. Mei’s heartbeat and breathing were going faster and faster, thundering around me. The ground around me continued to shake violently. I tried to hold onto the ledge I was on but couldn’t. A massive quake rippled through the flesh, launching me headfirst into the milk. Was Mei running while I was in here? Some sort of exercise? Then a deafening roar reverberated all around me. It dawned on me. It was a moan. It came again, shaking me to my core, vibrating the already churning lake of milk that I floated in. The shaking, the moans, all of it meant two things. One, she was playing with herself. Two, and I hoped this was not the case, she and Annie were making out.

A much higher pitched moan reverberated through the chamber as she jerked more violently than before, causing the waves of milk and myself to crash into the walls of the cave. A new trembling reverberated around me. Off in the far off distance I heard a strange wet grinding noise, followed by another moan from my hostess. The walls around me started trembling. It was then that I noticed something that filled me with terror. The level of the milk in the cave was rising.

“Oh, no. No! Mei, Annie! Don’t!” I shouted before a wave of churning breast milk overtook me, filling my mouth with the stuff.

I surfaced from the lake long enough to get my bearings before the trembling pulsing walls of  the cave shot past me as this volcano of flesh erupted. I was launched along with the wave of milk at incredible speeds straight up, unable to fight the explosive current. I could see the opening of the nipple rushing towards me and then I was airborne inside of another far larger cave. It was impossible to take it all in at first. There was an intense suction in the air followed by a deep guttural moan and burst of air that sent me falling back towards the pulsing gigantic wall of the cave. I landed on what I realized was Annie’s tongue with a splat. I was immediately mired and trapped in the mixture of her saliva and the milk from Mei’s tit that she greedily guzzled down.

The air here reeked, not only of milk but of saliva and mostly of red wine. Every hot gust of air that rose from the dark indescribably large pit of Annie’s throat carried with it the scent of the wine. Just the smell was enough for me to get dizzy. I didn’t have time to consider enjoying it because the tongue I was on started to shift and twist around me. Thankfully I was so small that I was trapped on it by her flowing saliva. It was deeper than a river and dripped and flowed around me, yet I was so small and it so thick that I had not yet broken the surface. I was just trapped in its gelatinous texture.

I looked over in awe to see the mountainous nipple easily toyed with by the tongue I was now adhered to. Torrents of saliva and milk washed over me, dislodging me. I was tossed about in this maelstrom of saliva and milk as Annie gulped it down. Fearing for my life I tried to fight the current as fluids washed over my head, submerging me in what was probably little more than a drop of saliva. I was tossed about like a stick during a hurricane before finding myself slammed against something. I looked around in a panic as I could feel the pressure of her swallowing around me, lessening the levels of spit. The fleshy wall I was trapped against dripped with slime and undulated around me, dislodging me and dropping me into an ocean below. It then realized that I was lucky enough to have been under her massive tongue in the sea of spit puddled beneath it, so I was saved from a trip to her stomach.

The massive tongue continued to thrash above me as I screamed for them to stop. They were ignoring me, or were they even aware of my plight? A wave of saliva swooped me up and slammed me into the soft tissue of Annie’s lower gum, just below a tooth towering higher than any building. I scrambled to crawl and climb through the thick, vicious liquid in her mouth towards a crevice between two teeth. I didn’t want to stay in her mouth, but that should give me some protection. A shelter in this storm. Half the time I found myself wading and swimming through churning rivers of spit to get to my destination. Her tongue continued to crash above me. She was no longer sucking the nipple, but blowing and massaging it with her tongue, constantly crashing above and around me. The tooth before me stood like a stark white beacon in the distance. At normal size, Annie’s teeth look perfect, but here I can see tiny pits and cracks in the enamel, imperceptible and inconsequentially small. Yet, to me they could easily be handholds for a climb I hope to never make.

I was nearly at the crevice between her teeth when Annie suddenly gasped for air and let go of the nipple, moving her head up rapidly. The suction and movement launched me back into the fury of her mouth, causing me to land right on her tongue. I looked up and through the massive cavern of Annie’s open maw I could see Mei hazily in the distance like a mountain on the horizon, staring lustfully at her girlfriend. Annie spoke, the sound and force causing me to grip my ears in pain and surprise. As Mei opened her mouth, I wondered would it be to kiss her girlfriend, or to reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie and Mei had decided to eat on the couch that evening. They had finished off the second bottle of wine and barely touched the take out curry and pad Thai on the table before them. Either way, both girls were flushed and ready to move on to the main course of the evening. Annie looked at her love and gently brushes a lock of her long hair from her smooth porcelain face. Annie’s vivid dark blue eyes angled towards Mei’s bountiful breasts, causing Mei to smirk.

“You know, Annie, Kayla would kill you for what you’re thinking about right now.” Mei said with a giggle.

“Is he…still there?” Annie asked, breathing heavier than she intended.

Mei noticed this and smiled, running a hand through the taller girl’s hair. Once Annie had learned of Mei’s powers, she had begged Mei to indulge her fetish. Annie liked the thought of playing with tiny people. The smaller the better. Annie had no desire to be shrunk herself, but wanted to play with shrunken people. It had taken a year before Mei decided to indulge her girlfriend’s desires, and little Chris’s current situation is the result.

“Of course he is. And he’s waiting just for you. I also worked things out to indulge in another kink of yours,” Mei said with a smirk.

“Which one,” Annie asked, feeling a lump of anticipation in her throat.

“Well,” Mei said, leaning towards Annie’s neck, her soft pink lips grazing Annie’s dark soft skin. “It’s a good thing you’re not lactose intolerant, love.”

Mei heard Annie gasp in surprise as she stood up and walked to her bedroom, leaving the door open behind her. She focused in on little Chris just to make sure he was still in her nipple. She made sure to leave the link open so that she could see what he experiences during this. She still remembers how amused she was to find that he had fallen into her nipple the first night. She decided to leave him in there until he found his own way out. Sadly, he never even tried to escape. She hoped this would force him out. She didn’t tell Annie where he was though. She still thought Chris was on Mei’s nipple, not inside of it.

Mei slid her clothes off, letting them drop the floor. She crawled into bed and laid back on her pillows, spreading her arms and legs out, stretching, as Annie walked into the room. Annie had already stripped down as well and proceeded to crawl onto the bed from the foot. Annie’s taller, more muscular, body crawls over her smaller lover. She stops once her face is dangling over the breast containing Chris. She then leans in close to it and whispers.

“Chris, any boy on campus would love to have a three way with us. Aren’t you lucky?” She said before extending her tongue and giving it a long lick from the base of the breast to the top. She then wrapped her lips around the nipple and began licking and sucking it.

Mei’s whole body shuddered with pleasure at each movement her lover made. She continued as she watched Chris’s struggles unfold in her mind’s eye.

“This is too fucking perfect!” She moaned as she felt her nipples begin squirting milk into Annie’s mouth. Annie continued sucking until she’d built up a large mouthful. Annie stops sucking, her mouth still sealed on the nipple and her tongue circling it. She cut her eyes to Mei questioningly, raising an eyebrow. “He’s in your mouth. Do it. Swallow. He’ll be fine.”

With that, Annie locked eyes with her lover and swallowed.

“He’s still in your mouth,” Mei said, panting in pleasure.

Annie smiled then went back to licking the nipple for a few more minutes. Without warning, Mei slid her fingers into Annie’s dripping wet pussy, causing her to gasp in pleasure. Mei loved that this caused Chris to land back on the tip of Annie’s tongue.

“He’s literally on the tip of your tongue…” Mei said, with a lustful giggle.

Annie took another lick at the nipple before releasing and moving towards Mei’s face.

“Well, then, what should we do now?” Annie asked.

 

End Notes:

And now, I have a question for you, fair audience? Would you rather see Chris end up on another part of Mei’s body thanks to Annie’s mouth? Or would you rather see him caught in a gigantic kiss and end up in Mei’s mouth? Setting up for some fun on Annie.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6200