3 woman's fun by Bigbutts69
Summary:

So this is a story about 3 middle aged woman that purchased some shrunken men.  They will each test out one, but the catch is they all have different body sizes, diets, and the little men themselves have additions to each one.  At the end the 4th one get to be chosen by one of the three woman.  You will have to wait an find out what happens each of them.

 

This story primarily focues on FARTING, ASS, SMELLS, UNWILLING, BONDAGE


Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5160 Read: 24190 Published: September 26 2020 Updated: November 07 2020
Story Notes:

This is a story that is heavily with giantess fart, ass, smells fetish.  Also some bondage is thrown in there too.

1. Chapter 1: Intro to the game by Bigbutts69

2. Chapter 2: Observing how they fare by Bigbutts69

3. Chapter 3 Experiment, gym workouts, and Sam by Bigbutts69

Chapter 1: Intro to the game by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

This chapter will introuduce you to the three woman.  You will get an idea of how thier personalities all differ, their lifestyles, and how they thier physical appearnce is.  Expect only an intro in this chapter.  A litttle bit of humiliation, but that will come later for sure.

Okay so I recently felt like I needed to make a new story just to stay a little relevant on a break. Well 3 ideas popped into my head, and this was the one I chose. 3 woman are going to get to test out Hilda's merchandize. After a couple days all 3 of them will return and will make adjustments or trade amongst each other. I also notice that my section of the fetish really hits only a small percentage of it. With this story I am being a little bit creative and hitting all 3 of my story types. This will cater to different crowds. I also plan on making a follow up to all 3 woman when I feel like it. This does not mean I am back, I will assess that when he time comes, but this will feed my appetite and yours for stories. So enjoy for sure.

The three woman stood anxiously in one of their friends living rooms opening a new package that they purchased. The package was from Hilda’s company and they were so excited. The only problem is they did not know what they should have ordered, because of the variety that’s available. Regardless or not they knew they would have fun with their little purchases they ordered. The one with red hair started to open the package. I should also mention that all 3 women are in their mid 20s and are decently curvy and attractive. Their eyes lit up when they saw what was in the package. Red head: Oh all of this is real. I can not believe we got our own personal ass sniffers. Blonde: Yah they have a manual and accessories for all of them. This was like a real purchase off a website. I wonder how they got here in the first place? The light started to pour into the box knowing that they now were under their new masters control. The 4 men were absolutely terrified, well if all of them were able to express emotion. The 3 girls could not decide on what they wanted their purchase to be like so they opted for all 3 different scenarios and an extra one just incase anything happens. The red head now started to pick up 3 out of the 4 shrunken men around 2 inches tall and placed them on a napkin that the blonde decided to put on the table. The red head then started to speak up.

Red head: Well you are probably wondering how you guys got here, and what is going to happen to y’all.

She spoke up as the 3 out of 4 were frightened by their huge size. The 4th one could still hear, but was definitely harder to understand being inside the box.

Red head: Well my name is Katheryn, but you will now call me mistress and my friends call me Kat. The woman with blonde hair is Kristi, and the quit black haired woman is Sam. You see we heard about this thing called Hilda’s emporium and really wanted to try this out. I was very pleased with the service we attained from this website.

The men really still had no idea what was going on. Hilda just told them they are apart of something bigger in life, and are not people anymore.

Kristi: Well you see the reason why we bought you is to be our personal little ass sniffers. The problem is we could not decide what we wanted so we got all 3 modifications you could say. We felt one of you needed to be left normal just so we know what it is like for a shrunken man to be in our rears. We also wanted one with restraints to see how bad one of you will crack, and the last one we felt like just completely restraining him. After we see how all 3 of you act we then will talk amongst out selves and decide what is best for us.

The men then started to get nervous, but it really did not register in their minds that they are all different even. All of them were definitely scared, but the one that had full restraints had way more to be scared about then the others. All 3 of them were smirking knowing full well that this was going to be so much fun and really did not feel bad for them.

Kat: Well now that the intro is out of the way we will not inspect and choose our descion.

Each woman picked up one of the struggling men. The 3 with functioning mouths obviously were screaming for life. They took all 3 of them up to their faces as their pupils looked directly into their souls it felt.

Kat: Well I think I know which one I want. I feel my butt has the most cushion for the pushing. If the one that is left normal goes inside my ass his cries will be so muffled. Of course later after a couple days if we come to a conclusion that the whining is annoying we will just tape his mouth shut, but for now this should be how it is.

Kat then started to take the other man from Kristi and brought the man up to her face. The normal man was nervous as he was now in another woman’s hands that he needs to get used to.

Kat: Well I have chosen you to be my personal little toy. I really want my puckered butt hole massaged with your tiny little arms even if the ass squeezes you shut. Also I hope you like Chinese, because that will be in my diet about 4 times a week.

The man started to scream hearing that. He also started to be saying could he go to the other woman or pretty much home. Kat then stared to take her panties off around her thick butt and she started to lower the man head first by her ass. The man could smell a musty smell, but he was confused as it was not terrible for him. He did gag and have to hold his breathe a bit. When he was fasted in and could not move the light disappeared and the panties now were a barrier for him to try and escape from.

Kat: I do not know why he did not want me I just showered to give him and idea of the difference between stenches. He at least gets a little bit of some fresh air right now.

Kristi then picked up the man that had his arms restatinted. She could see the mans look of dread in her eyes when he was picked up. He was unable to move and it really did not help him at all. Kristi then let out an airy fart that could definitely be heard among her pairs.

Kristi: Excuse me I must be nervous about this whole ordeal. Well I have chosen you, because I just want to know what it is like to feel a man suffer in my panties knowing he can not move. I have to warn you that I like to play tennis and it requires a lot of moving back and forth so your body will not be able to move on its own, but will be jerked a lot. I really am not worried about screaming the sweat will probably get in your eyes and mouth and will make it harder for you to cry out for help.

She then started to move the man closer to her mouth. And started to suck on the crying man.

Kristi: I am probably the most sadistic too. Maybe if I like you a lot your screaming body will be sewn into my workout panties. The stench will probably be unimaginable; you will be screaming all day long to not smell my stinky undergarments. You will probably be wondering if you were chosen by the wrong woman. OH stop fuckin crying.

The man was visibly crying as he was hearing her somber tone now sealing his fate. The man with the arm and legs taped was trying to squirm too.

Kristi: I really hope you do not scream that much other wise I will make it so you can not scream anymore.

Kat: I kind of was not joking about me being chosen is the lucky one. The other 2 just really are not that pleasant.

Kristi then started to dangle the man upside down as he was being shoved into the air and then was randomly dropped into the back of her panties. The man was thrashing, but that was slowly cut off by her snapping the waistband and then he was shoved against her toned butt.

Kat: You forgot to tell him what you eat?

Kristi: He will just have to find out. Kat: Very scary and crude Kristi, but that is what makes this fun.

The last man was fully restrained. He was being picked up by Sam. Sam was the black haired woman that was quiet, but she might be the worse of all somehow.

Sam: You know I am sorry I have not talked that much and it is a shame that I am really into giantess fetishes for your sake. I also feel really bad for you that you did not get chosen by the other 2 because I eat a lot of Mexican food and it makes me really gassy and it gets really smelly back there. But like Kat said is all 3 of us are testing you guys out to see what we are into, so to make up for it we will not start till tomorrow. I also will take you out more often, because you got the unlucky gassy girl, and your body is restrained.

The man was absolutely terrified by the sounds of that. He already was breathing really heavy from the gag in his mouth. Sam also felt a little bit too empathetic with him. It just was not fair. She needed a different guy, but they were all expensive. Sam got out a plastic baggy and dropped the crying man inside. Sam even thought with her nice demeanor it was not enough for him to feel comfortable. The 3 of them then walked over to the 4thman in the box with a blindfold on his face.

Kat: Well you will be chosen by one of us later. We do not know how much you over heard from that conversation, but pay attention to how the other 3 men react. It might be the difference between nirvana and ever lasting suffering. Good luck.

End Notes:

So yah the game is set.  You will now have to see where this goes next.  I really enjoyed making a story that cpatures all 3 of their personalities, and the level of humiliation each tiny receives. 

Chapter 2: Observing how they fare by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

This chapter will show how the 3 shrunken men fare with theit new owners.  Expect more of the same with a heavier focus on farts, and smells now.

This next perspective for the story will be focused on all 3 other the woman’s daily lives. I will only give you a sneak peak of what all 3 of them are going through. You will be able to compare and contrast in your head what all 3 little men are going through. I will also say this all 3 will have different scenarios, so one part will be more exciting for another girl than another part.

 

A reminder

 

Kat: 5ft 2 inches red head, big ass, big bust, chubby, happier and up beat, curious

 

Kristi: 5ft 7 inches, blonde, toned body, sadistic, impulsive, athletic

 

Sam: 5ft 6 inches, black hair, thin, calm, forgiving,

 

Kat:

 

The 32-year-old casually walked around her local grocery store. She was about 5 ft 2 inches, and like the intro talked about her rear end was the biggest one of all. Kat remembered that she showered earlier, so the stench would be okay right now. To her own judgment that was. She went on her business greeting everyone at the store with her sweat pants and tea shirt right now. Her little captive technically had his arm and leg movement privileges, but that did not help because he was crammed up her big fat butt cheeks. It has a weird aroma where he was at least able to cover his nose for now. He knew he would have to breathe eventually, but for now this was his coping mechanism. The man really did not know how he got here, but for now he was just trying to focus on getting air. Every now and then he would scream to let him out, but her ass had way too much cushioning so his cries turned into little muffled cries. It was not effective and it really did not matter that much to her. As she was now getting ready to move to the car. He knew that she was getting closer to the car, because he would feel her body switch, but she then dug into her fat but cheeks to pull him out. She looked at her little slave covering his nose as it was putrid in there.

 

Kat: Oh what is that!! Stop covering your nose.

 

She then started to move back her back seat so she could get a good idea of how much room she needed. When she was ready she then took her hand and forced him to have his arms pinned down to the sides. She then tensed and let out a fart that was noticeable. She then started to move the man by her ass hole as he was crining at the stench with un able to cover his nose.

 

Kat: Oh that was a stinky one I bet. That Chinese might get to my stomach a bit. You might need to have an addition done to you. We will see how I feel when I get home. I need a way for you to smell my ass more.

 

Kristi:

 

Kristi was currently walking out side to her car getting ready to go to the gym. Her man was secured and could not move as he was begging for his life. He kept on being tossed around from her moving back and forth walking around her tight spandex leggings. Kristi would smirk as she would be walking with her little captive not being able to sit still. Eventually he would by not his choice of his own. Kristi walked into the gym as she was getting ready to check in at the front desk. When she got there she went to the changing room so she could get ready for her workout. As she would be walking her toned ass would get the attention of all the cute guys in her mind. Little did they know about her little slave though. As she got to the bathroom she looked down at her pink panties to see the man looking up at her hand coming to pick him up. The man squirmed as he was placed right by her face.

 

Kristi: The best part about this is no one is going to know your in here, come look for you, and care for you.

 

She then started to lick her little slave. As she was whispering this the whole time.

 

Kristi: The sweat from my dead lifts will be in your eyes, and I will have my own little surprises today.

 

The man looked utterly terrified from the look on his face. His mind was running crazy from what is coming next. Kristi then placed the man back into her panties where he will be staying for the remainder of the time. She snapped them back in place sealing her little captive only trying to squirm free. As she walked out of the bathroom she then slightly thought in her head how gassy the protein shake will make her.

 

Sam:

 

The man that was completely contained in a plastic baggy on the table was not able to move and he could barely breathe. Sam did poke some holes in the bag though. She knew that she got the wrong man and this was not going to be fun for him at all. She was curious how long it was going to last for him to crack. The website said they are immortal after the potion. They website even said that they tried to crush them and nothing happened. Sam sat by her table eating a Burrito bowl from Chipotle. The man was already crying, but this would be terrible in the next coming hours. He watched as she was eating her burrito that had a strong aroma. He was in the bag and could still smell it. It made him hungry wondering what normal food used to taste like. What it used to be a normal human. After bite after bite he saw her take a filthy burp would come out that he was lucky he was not in the blast zone. At one point she saw her lift up her ass and release a muffled fart that he could smell just a little bit from the other side, but it was not strong. He dreaded seeing that close up soon though. Sam eventually started to reach into the bag and she felt a little bad for the little guy. He was begging to be let go, but she was curious her self. She knew that Kristi was way worse than her with mercy, and she knew limits would be kept, but it was going to get ugly quick. She just hoped he did not pass out.

 

Sam: Sorry little guy for the bad breath I forget that you have the gag in. I do not know if you want me to smoke a little first or we could do this now. If I smoke I might never hear you for the night, which will be hard any ways. I will try to remember to check on you.

 

She could see the mans face was begging at least for a little mercy, but she was not able to fully see it at his tiny size.

 

Sam: Sorry little guy here we go.

 

So you made it through this. Now let’s make this a little fun. Answer a couple questions to see your opinions.

 

1) Who is the right girl for you?

 

2) What do you think will happen next?

 

3) How will their diet effect this?

End Notes:

Okay the next part will continue the three respective womans fun.

Chapter 3 Experiment, gym workouts, and Sam by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

This is part 3 of 3 womans fun.  This part is a little longer.  My parts should be on the longer side moving forward, and I am double checking them before bein submitted now. Enjoy part 3 of this story.

This story conains some sensitive contet for some viewers.

ASS, FART, UNWILLING, SWEAT SMELLS

Like I said before the next parts will focus more on the 3 woman’s different personalities.  For a quick refresher.  I also decided to break this story up into multiple sessions. For a brief time, I use to do speed sessions where I would type around 750 words and make smaller parts that would be very good and intense, but would be short.  It seems after I wrote this part my scenes now in the future will take longer to be released, but will be double checked. This also means they will be about 3 to 4 times as long.  So anticipate the next Chelsea part to be longer, and more intense.  The reasons for this?


Kat: 5ft 2 inches red head, big ass, big bust, chubby, happier and up beat, curious


Kristi: 5ft 7 inches, blonde, toned body, sadistic, impulsive, athletic


Sam: 5ft 6 inches, black hair, thin, calm, forgiving,


Kat: The red headed 32-year-old was now getting close to her home as she decided to be nicer on her drive home.  She currently had the man in her glove box container instead of her stinky bum, but it did not save him at all from the crampness, and trying to be let go.  Kat wondered if he was going to like her next little fun game to be had.  Not really 100% with it, the slave was still recovering from her booty stench.  The sweat really started to build up.  And he though to himself that he was the lucky one?  What are the others feeling right now?  Kat then reached into the glove box to take out the slave as the light started to hurt his eyes.  She then went into her house as he was plucked into her hand.  No one was going to be able to see him, and let alone identify a shrunken man.  She opened the door to her house, and the house had a nice air freshening smell to it. The slave had a tired look on his face. She could see it too, she wondered what his actual thoughts were with everything going on.  She then started to walk over to her couch as she sat down.


“Aww it is okay.  I promise we are only doing this for experimentation, it is such a shame that an innocent man is caught in the cross fire.”


The man started to crying from the whole experience.  He also understood that smelling the fresh linen will be a rare experience.  


“Do not cry little guy this can not be so bad; my butt isn’t that stinky is it?”


Kat naively was not aware that her ass was a little bit on the more junk in the trunk side and added extra sweat to make it smell worse. Her grocery store trip also accumulated more sweat.


“Well that is too bad, we paid for you and it said you’re not a human anymore after the experimentation.  You probably signed up for this too, and I can not reverse this.  You will just have to get used to the test run until this is all over.”


Kat let out a little bit of a fart that vibrated off the cushion a bit.  The smell was muffled but her big ass and leggings, but still leaked out a bit. She saw the little guy try to cover his nose, but her fingers had his arm pinned.


“Oh sorry little guy that one was a little stinky.  Stop squirming it can not be that bad for you. You better not make me get the impression you do not like my farts or my ass.  I do not take criticism too well.”


The little man sat there sulking.  She was trying to think of what to do next, and then she got an idea.  She then started to lower the man near her panties again as she dropped him in.  The first thing the man thought was that he was able to move his arms again and that immediately made him cover his nose as he landed on the pink fabric.  His gravity was shifted quickly from all the new movements from Kat.  She now was sitting down watching TV.  


“Okay were going to play a little bit of some fun games. Now I will be taking some notes on how much your struggle with everything going on.”


The man was a little confused what did that mean. While he was covering her nose her fat butt cheeks ripped a booty blast.  This made him try to cover his nose even more.  The stench was strong, and Kat was not really preparing for that one. 


“Oh that one reeked a bit.  Now keep in mind how you were covering your nose.  I need to take notes on this.”


She then started to reach back and grab him. He now had his arms pinned to his side. She was now trying to feel the difference between both get ups now.  She then let out another fart that mimicked the last one, but this time he had to smell it. 


“Oh I can feel you wiggling this must have been a good one.”


This went on for about 8 minutes until Kat thought of something else.


Kristi:  Kristi was currently walking out of the changing room in the gym as she was getting ready for her workout.  The man was still struggling from the stench of her dump she took.  Now because Kristi was in the gym she would not really be able to fart like she promised, but the sweat really started to build up to make her booty stink, and the sweat started to sting her little guy’s eyes.  Kristi with every walk could feel the little guy struggling as he was starting to get used to his new life now.  Kristi thought to her self what would work up the most sweat today.  She needed to do a little bit of some deadlifts and cardio, but she really did not know what else to do.  She walked over to the squat rack area, as no one was really around she needed to first do some warm ups sets to get used to the form.  It did not matter for her little friend he was getting smashed by her stinky ass cheeks while he was down there.  Every now and then he would scream because he would accidently lick it and the taste was very sour from all the sweat. It really did not register what was going on with his life now.  He would scream every now and then to let him out of there, that she would not get away with this, and he will eventually call someone.  Kristi in between sets would also plug him up her ass crack as she would push on her leggings to try and push him inside to shut him up.  As this was happening he would start to scream, but she had headphones in so it did not matter.  When Kristi eventually would get to heaver weight she would have to squeeze her butt cheeks harder together to control the weight.  It would start to squeeze her captive, and make it very hard to breathe. Eventually she would be done with the deadlifts, but it did not matter the damage has been done.  Her new little play toy was all covered in sweat, and he thought to himself what was she going to be like when he saw her face again. It has been a while and she was very cruel.  He started to to cry thinking about.  What would be next.  He eventually felt her hand reach in as he was all sticky for her to pick him up as he was pulled out of her ass he saw the giantess face.


“That was one hot and stinky workout I feel.  I really did not push the boundaries, at all the sweat was not too bad this time.”


As she was him completely drenched in sweat and was breathing harder.  He started to cry as she was talking about how that was nothing compared to anything.


“HEY stop fucking crying it was not that bad for you.  I did not even fart at all.  But you will smell some later.”


The tiny was begging to be let go, he did not deserve this treatment he was taken against his will.  Kristi really did no care though about his little complains.


“I do not really give a shit about this.  Wait till we get home I have a little game for use to play involving logs.”


Sam:


Sam watched as the man that was completely bound and gaged squirming from the stench of everything else.  She slowly started to bring the man over to her couch as he knew it was time and have been preparing himself for this.  Sam was still digesting her last meal, so he would not get the gas from her meal right now, but he knew that would come eventually.  Sam did not really have the best diet, so he probably was not going to like any wind out of her ass. 


“Ooff I think I feel my stomach getting knotted.”


Sam bent over and a loud wet fart came out. Which immediately filled up the small area that her and the tiny were apart of.  The stench burnt his lungs from a distance as wondering what would happen later to him.


“Oh that stinks so bad, I feel sorry for you.  I really do not know how that is going to smell inside there.”


The man started to squirm as he was getting a hint of chili and nachos that hit his nose.  He started to scream now even with the gag in his mouth to try and get her attention.


“Mhmmpphhmhmhpp” (Please let me go I will do anything)


“OH I am sorry that one smelled really bad.  You also have that gag in too.  Well I do not know how to really remove that, so sorry about that for you.”


She then started to move the man by her ass hole.  Her ass was not as big as the others, so sweat did not accumulate as much, but that completely is changed when he has the gag in his mouth and he farts are way worse than the smell of sweat.  She dropped him in as he really had no choice, but to really sit there and do nothing.  His mind was anticipating when she will fart again, the good thing is she said she would warn him, but that was about to change.  Sam was walking over to her table and started to pack a bowl of weed. And this would completely screw her captive.  As she started to pack it she would warn him about how this might make her forget about him. She will try hard to remember. She then started to smoke it as she started to get the effects in about 15 minutes.  There was not really much sweat buildup and the man started to get use to the smell just trying to breathe, and much as he can without passing out, but he knew what was coming.  He also started to smell a little bit of a fart leak out, and she gave him no warning. The fart burnt his nostrils a bit as he begged for mercy.


“Mhjjdhmmmmmjdhdmm” (pleass let me go, I can not breathe)


“Oh my god that was silent one, it snuck on me.  I will try to warn you next time.”


Sam then noticed that she felt she needed to take a dump.


“Oh little guy that might have been a sign of a good thing. I need to take a dump.”


  She started to walk over to the bathroom and she dropped her panties to the ground.  The little slave was just happy to get a little bit of relief.  He the heard her fart a lot from getting the shit out of her.  It stunk, but he was not around it at least.


“Oh I needed that out of me”


  Sam then when she was done started to pick up the little slave, and jokingly showed him her shit that was in the toilet.  It looked disgusting as it was mostly shits and not really anything solid.  However, the slave noticed something scary that she did not notice.  She started to flush the toilet after she was done. 


“Mhhmmmhmm mhhmmhm” (You forgot to wipe. YOU FORGOT TO WIPE)


“I know I know you do not want to be around the poop, I will put you back stop complain.”


“Mhhhmm ghmmmm hhggg mmeghhh”  (PLEASE LET ME GO, IT STINKS SO BAD)


Sam then started to walk away as she put the little squirming man on the table, as she pulled up her pants and looked at the little guy.


“Sorry little man I have to do this to you, but your going back in.”


She started to pick up the little man as he was being shoved up her pooey ass crack that now did have a stench 


“Mhhmsmssm hmmmm”  (I MISS MY MOMMY PLEASE LET ME GO)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9716