A Goddess Awakens by Shade
Summary:

Tom's work day is disrupted when his fiance, Kate, develops the powers of a goddess.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Part, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 46074 Read: 88359 Published: September 03 2020 Updated: December 12 2023
Chapter 1 by Shade

 

Tom sat at his desk typing in data, looking down at information on his print-ups, then typing in more data. He thought about Kate, home alone, because yet again their days off hadn’t aligned. They were used to it at this point. Kate worked in retail, and in retail every day could be a weekday and any day, a weekend. Tom sighed and went back to typing. Flashes of his fiancé’s pretty naked body joined with snippets of the sweet things she said to flutter through his mind. He missed the warmth of her affection and appreciated the pure unadulterated Kate-ness that made her the unique and wonderful person he loved. This didn’t bode well for the rest of the day, he thought. He hadn’t even had lunch yet. Still, it would be all the nicer when he got to go home and see her.

Tom flipped to the next sheet. As he hunched in to resume typing, he heard a distant boom. He dismissed it subconsciously as distant construction work of some kind. Tom realized he’d made a small typo a few lines above. He quickly corrected it, and resumed typing. Another boom could be heard in the distance. Tom got a post-it, scribbled out a trivial reminder to himself, and stuck it to the edge of his monitor. More booms; they seemed closer this time.

Boom… Boom… Boom!

     That last one sounded awful close. A panicked thought rose in Tom. Could it be some sort of attack? He asked himself. That didn’t seem too likely, but who knew. He stood up from his cubicle and saw that many of his colleagues in the small fifth story office had done the same. Tom looked over to Sam, a slightly older black man with a thicker than average neck.

     “What’s going on out there?”

     “I don’t know but it sounds like it’s getting closer.”

     Boom! It was closer still. Car alarms and sirens could be heard.

     Boom! Closer still.

     “You know,” started Carrie an Asian American woman in her late twenties, like Tom, with her dark hair tied back in a ponytail, “They almost sound like they could be footste…” She fell silent as the source of the booms appeared right outside the office windows. It was a giant pair of legs. From their fifth floor vantage point they were at eye level with the widest pair of hips they had ever seen. They were covered in blue denim and held up by a black leather belt with a plain metal buckle. Just above the waist of these immense jeans, the bottom hem of a plain grey t-shirt. Tom’s stomach sank. He’d recognize the curve of those hips and the clothes anywhere. The curves were Kate’s, and the clothes were Kate’s “relaxing at home, nothing fancy” clothes. A great feminine voice spoke and confirmed what he knew.

     “THIS IS KATE BUTTERFIELD. MY FIANCE, TOM QUINN WORKS IN THIS OFFICE BUILDING. I DEMAND THAT HE COME UP TO THE ROOF SO THAT WE CAN TALK. IF HE DOES NOT APPEAR PROMPTLY I’LL PROBABLY GET BORED AND LOOK FOR HIM ON MY OWN.”

     Everyone in the office was now looking at Tom.

     “Well,” he said, “Guess I better see what’s going on.”

     Tom left the office, travelled to the tenth floor in an elevator, and went up the stairs to the rooftop access. A security guard was waiting for him with a key. Tom ventured out onto the roof. He walked over to the edge and looked down.

     Kate stood there in her casual clothes. Her head came up to just below the roof. Looking off into the distance, Tom could see a trail of smashed buildings and streets. Smoke billowed from various spots in the cityscape. He looked down and shouted to his enormous fiancé. He called down. “I’m here.”

     Kate looked up at Tom with clear blue eyes bigger than his head.

     “OH THERE YOU ARE. LET ME SIZE UP A LITTLE SO WE CAN TALK.”

     She took a couple small steps back. Tom could hear the soft booming of these “soft” footfalls. As he watched, Tom saw a shimmer around Kate. Her body expanded, growing until she stood tall enough to look down at Tom.

     “THERE,” she said, “THAT’S MUCH BETTER. WELL I SUPPOSE YOU MUST HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR ME, HUH?”    

     “I’ll say,” replied Tom looking up into Kate’s enormous face. “What happened?”

     “THE SHORT ANSWER IS, I’M A GODDESS.”

     “Well, I know that.” Tom scoffed. Despite their current size disparity, they were falling into their usual conversational groove. “Did you really smash all that stuff behind you?”

     Kate looked back over her shoulder. “HMM, GUESS I DID AT THAT.” She faced Tom again. “I WASN’T TRYING TO SMASH THINGS INTENTIONALLY I JUST DIDN’T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS BELOW ME. ONCE I GOT MY GODDESS POWERS I DECIDED TO COME STRAIGHT HERE AND TELL YOU.”

     “Do you think you hurt people?”

     “OH, I KNOW I DID. I COULDN’T REALLY FEEL MUCH THROUGH MY FOOTWEAR.”

     Tom looked down and saw that she was wearing a pink foam flip flop on each foot. Her toes were painted the same bright crimson that he’d gazed at that morning. Around the edges of the pink foam, a different kind of red stuff oozed out. Tom was sure he could see bits of mangled bodies poking out. He looked back up at his smirking fiancé.

     “Kate, honey, have you become a monster like the people in those stories we read?”

     “MAYBE A LITTLE, BUT LET ME EXPLAIN.” She paused. “I AM A GODDESS NOW, AND THAT COMES WITH CERTAIN POWERS. YES I’VE CAUSED DESTRUCTION AND KILLED A FEW DOZEN INNOCENT PEOPLE, BUT I CAN PUT IT ALL BACK WHEN I’M DONE”

     “Really?” Tom asked.

     “SURE.”

     “So, how’d this happen? How’d you become a goddess?”

     “IT’S PRETTY STRANGE, BUT LISTEN. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT STUFF LATER, THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS, RIGHT NOW I CAME HERE TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND AND HAVE FUN WITH HIM.”

     “What kind of fun are you thinking of?”

     “THE KIND OF FUN WE READ ABOUT IN THOSE STORIES, SMASHY CRUSHY, SEXY FUN.”

     “But I’m still a little guy.”

     “HA,” Kate scoffed, “A GODDESS CAN SHARE HER POWER WITH WHOEVER IT IS HER PLEASURE TO.”

     “I see,” Tom said.

     At that moment, warmth filled Tom. He felt great unimaginable power surge through his body. His body grew expanding over the course of seconds. The new weight smashed down through the building beneath him. Tom was surprised to feel it crunch and crumble like it was made of crackers. The people in the offices below who had not yet evacuated were crushed beneath him.

     Tom now stood at his normal height relative to Kate, his eyes only a few inches higher.

“Hello big guy,” Kate said, “So glad you could come up here.”

     “So, what now?” Tom asked.

     “Now this.” Kate raised her hand, and snapped her fingers. In an instant she and Tom were not only giants standing over two hundred feet tall, they were also completely naked.

     “Wow,” Tom said, “You can grow yourself and me, you can poof our clothes away, what else can you do?”

     Kate grinned, “Check this out; watch my mouth.” Kate closed her eyes and the color of her lips shifted from dull unmade up pink to bright sexy red. Eyeshadow, liner, and foundation also appeared on her face as if from nowhere. She opened her eyes. “Instant makeup with a thought; what do you think?”

     “Less of a chore, I guess.”

     “And take a look at my nails.”

     Tom looked as Kate’s fingernails also shifted in color, from the crimson red of her toes to a cool icy blue color.

     “Cool,” Tom said, “What do you want to do now?”

     “Duh,” Kate said, “What any mega giantess wants to do after she grows to gigantic proportions. Run around smashing up the city and smooshing up people, maybe eat a few or smash them against my cooch, whatever strikes my fancy. I couldn’t leave you out of all that fun.”

     “I see,” Tom said, “What if the police or military attack us?”

     “Already taken care of,” she said. “We’re not only giant but also invincible to any harm. If the military tries to stop us, they’ll just be one more toy.”

     “Cool,” Tom said, “Would you like to join me for a walk through town?” He held out his arm.

     Kate seized it with her own, “Oh yes, dear, a nice stroll out on the town would be just the thing.”

     They tromped off together away from the shattered remains of the building. Looking down at the miniscule cityscape they watched as their gigantic feet plowed through the smaller buildings, smashing everything in their path. Tom could feel the pleasant crunching under his barefoot. It felt as nice as he had always imagined; powerful and sexy. Occasionally there would be a wet smooshing and Tom knew that he had smashed at least one human.

     “This is nice,” He said,

     “Mm-hmm,” Kate agreed. She brought them to a sudden stop and looked up into Tom’s eyes. “Kiss me, darling.”

     Tom complied. They locked lips. Tom felt the deep love Kate he always felt when they kissed. It was mixed with the heady lust of having one of their mutual fantasies come true. As the kiss broke Kate’s face lit up. Tom could tell that she had an idea.

     “C’mon,” She said, and took the lead.

     A short careless stroll filled with smashing and squishing, brought them to the city’s central square. A public plaza covered in red brick and dominated by corporate advertising and events. Tom and Kate had lazed away an afternoon there a number of times, sipping cold coffee drinks and people watching. Kate led him to the center of the square squishing an unfortunate hacky sacker as she came to a stop.

     “Whoops,” She said, “Sorry, little dude. You’ll feel better in the morning.”

     Tom was surprised how comfortably they fit the square at their current size. He looked back the way they had come. Smashed vehicles and bodies marked the couple’s passage. Looking at their current surroundings, he saw that buildings taller than either of them dominated the blocks surrounding the square. He looked down at the little people scrambling like mad to get away from them. Uniformed police were already putting up barriers on the streets feeding into the square. Tom could hear the sirens of emergency vehicles nearby and in the distance. They had thrown the city into complete chaos. Tom had to admit to himself that it felt pretty good. He looked at Kate. The love of his life was now larger than life, dwarfing most buildings and public works, and apparently was now some sort of powerful size changing goddess.

     “Well,” he said, “what do you have in mind?”

     “A pronouncement for the public,”

     “What sort of pronouncement?”

     “Just watch and listen,” Kate closed her eyes and seemed to concentrate on something. She cleared her throat and her eyes fluttered open. Tom saw that Kate’s pupils had disappeared leaving only the whites, which began glowing with pale light. He found the effect both intimidating and sexy. She began to speak with an authoritative tone that Tom had only heard in the bedroom before. Even though he was currently a little taller than Kate, Tom felt small hearing it.

     “LISTEN UP LITTLE PEOPLE. I AM BROADCASTING THIS MESSAGE ON EVERY TELEVISION SCREEN, EVERY COMPUTER SCREEN, EVERY PHONE, AND RADIO. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WITH ANY SORT OF TELECOMMUNICATION ACCESS SHOULD BE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE. I REALIZE THAT IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD EVERYONE IS ASLEEP RIGHT NOW, SO I’M SETTING THIS MESSAGE TO REBROADCAST IN EIGHT HOURS TIME. I’M ALSO MAKING THE FULL VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR REWATCH ON ALL STREAMING VIDEO SITES AND SERVICES.

     WITH THAT PREAMBLE DONE LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, I’M KATE BUTTERFIELD AND I’M NOW THIS WORLD’S GODDESS. I KNOW IT’S PRETTY SHOCKING LEARNING THAT THERE IS IN VERIFIABLE FACT A DEITY AND THAT IT’S AN ASSISTANT MANAGER AT A CHAIN PHARMACY IN RIVER CITY, BUT THAT’S HOW IT IS. I’M HERE WITH MY FIANCE TOM,” She turns to Tom and gives him a warm smile, “SAY HI TO THE PEOPLE, HONEY.”

     Tom said, “HI.” And gave a little wave to whoever was watching.  

     “I THINK HE’S STILL GETTING USED TO BEING A GIANT. ANYWAY, AS GODDESS OF THIS WORLD I HAVE IMMENSE PERSONAL POWER TO ALTER SIZES, SHAPES, AND DO ALL SORTS OF OTHER THINGS TOO. EVENTUALLY I WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR AND RESPOND TO YOUR VARIOUS PRAYERS AND ENTREATIES, BUT I’M NOT SURE HOW THE LOGISTICS OF THAT WORK YET, SO IF YOU HAVE ENTREATIES, QUESTIONS, OR GENERAL VENRATIONS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND MAIL ELECTRONIC OR SNAIL TO THE ADDRESSES THAT SHOULD BE SCROLLING AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREENS. FOR THOSE OF YOU LISTENING TO THE RADIO OR HEARING ME IN PODCAST LAND THOSE ADDRESSES ARE 679 NORTHEAST CLARK STREET, RIVER CITY, CASCADIA, USA POSTAL CODE 97356-503 AND KATE THE GODDESS, ALL ONE WORD, AT D-MAIL DOT COM. MY NEW GODDESS POWERS ALLOW ME TO COMMINICATE IN AND UNDERSTAND ALL LANGUAGES SO DON’T WORRY IF YOU LIVE IN A NON ANGLOPHONE COUNTRY. I’LL STILL BE ABLE TO READ YOUR MESSAGES.

     I PLAN TO USE MY POWERS TO HELP PEOPLE, TO MAKE LIFE ON THIS PLANET GENERALLY BETTER IF I CAN. HOWEVER, I ALSO PLAN TO USE THESE POWERS TO INDULGE MY OWN FANTASIES AND, THERE’S NO POLITE WAY TO SAY THIS, MY LUSTS. YOU SEE, I’VE HAD A KINK FOR GROWTH AND SHRINKING SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER. I LOVE STORIES WHERE PEOPLE GROW BIG AND USE THE LANDSCAPE BENEATH THEM FOR THEIR VARIOUS WANTON DESIRES. I ALSO LIKE STORIES WHERE PEOPLE ARE SHRUNKEN DOWN AND USED FOR PLEASURE. NOW THAT I HAVE THE POWER I PLAN TO INDULGE MY LUSTS. I PLAN TO USE THIS CITY FOR MY OWN KINKY PLEASURES, WITH MY FIANCE’S HELP. PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CRUSHED AND MORE OF YOU WILL BE CRUSHED FOR MY PLEASURE, BUT DON’T WORRY. WITH MY POWERS I WILL RESTORE EVERYTHING BY SUNRISE TOMORROW MORNING. FOR NOW THOUGH WELL… I GUESS YOU CAN SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW, OR RUN LIKE HELL AND TRY TO AVOID US.

     I’LL GRANT INTERVIEWS AT MY HOME TOMORROW MORNING AND I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT. IF YOU TRY TO STOP US WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS I WILL USE MY POWERS TO ABSORB THE RADIATION HARMLESSLY AND REPAIR THE DAMAGE YOU DO, BUT I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND GO OUT OF MY WAY TO HIT MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT TARGETS FOR AS LONG AS I’M A GODDESS. I’VE ALSO USED MY POWERS TO GIVE ALL OF MY IMEDIATE FAMILY AND FRIENDS PHYSICAL INVINCIBILITY TO ANY INJURY OR PAIN YOU MIGHT TRY TO INFLICT THEM WITH TO GET LEVARAGE OVER ME.

     ANYWAY NOW THAT YOU’VE GOT THE BASIC IDEA IT’S TIME TO GO BACK TO THE KATE AND TOM DESTROY THE CITY SHOW. TRANSMISSION OVER.”

      The glow left Kate’s eyes, and her pupils faded back in. Tom touched her shoulder lightly with his hand.

     “Are you okay?” He asked.

     Kate smiled broadly. “Okay? I feel great, ecstatic, I’m the big bad goddess and now practically everyone knows.”

     “Is it true what you said about protecting our friends and families?”

     “Of course, I imagine that a lot of people won’t be too happy about me, or anyone, being a goddess. The section on ‘Beginning Your Reign’ advised it.”

     “Section?” Tom asked.

     “Oh we’ll talk about that when we get home.” Kate said. “For now I want to have some fun.”

     “Okay,” Tom said, “what’s first on the menu?”

     Kate folded one arm across her breasts and brought her other hand up to cup her chin. “Hmmm,” she pondered. She looked down at the few remaining people remaining in the plaza we stood in. The police were trying to corral them to side streets, but a few stragglers remained. Kate bent over and plucked a couple of little people up. She held them carefully between her thumbs and forefingers. They were a young man and a young woman who looked to be in the early to mid-twenties. They screamed and squirmed as Kate lifted them up to her eye level. Tom saw Kate give him a sideways glance. The corners of her mouth turned up in a sly smile.

     “I’ve thought of a good use for these little people. You know how much I enjoy having a little nipple stimulation. It’s probably my favorite way to get foreplay started.”

 She took her little captives and gently brought them down to her nipples. Holding them along the sides of their bodies, Kate used their fronts to caress her bumpy pink nipples. At their size difference, the little people were still big enough to cover most of the nipple itself, and part of the aureola.

     “Oo! Not bad,” she said. “Their little wriggles feel very interesting. And using these tiny people for my pleasure is quite a thrill besides.”

     “I can see,” Tom said, “You’re getting all bumpy in the nipple region.” He watched his love rubbed the tinies around on the areolas. His blood shifted to various regions of his body. “Looks like fun.”

     “Would you like a turn with our little toys?”

     Tom almost hesitated. He knew that during their walk to the square that more than a few little bodies were crushed beneath his now mammoth feet. This seemed different to him. He would be intentionally arousing himself at these little humans’ expense. It seemed like a kind of rape, sexual assault at the least. He looked into Kate’s eyes. Did he see expectation there?

     “Does this make us rapists? The plan apparently is to use these little people for our sexual gratification like in the stories we get off to.”

     “That’s my plan anyway,” Kate said. “Look we’re gigantic monsters. I’m an honest to goodness goddess, but I also don’t want to give everybody PTSD or anything. I think how I’ll make it work is that when I put things back how they were, everybody will remember what happened as if it was a dream. They’ll know something momentous happened, and they’ll remember that I’m a goddess, and they’ll remember that I’m open to interviews tomorrow morning after we get some time at home to ourselves. In the meantime these little people feel really nice on my nipples, and knowing your turn-on’s as I do, I think you’ll like them too.”

     Tom did some moral calculus. “If it won’t do lasting physical or psychological damage I guess it could be alright.” He put out his hands. Kate handed off the little pair. To Tom they felt light and fragile. He brought them to his own nipples, finding that they completely covered his smaller nipples. Their kicking and thrashing was quite stimulating and Tom found his nips growing rapidly erect.

     “Ooh, they feel better than I would have thought.” He was surprised how much of their little facial features he could feel. He had an idea. “You know what would be hot, is putting them on our nipples, and then putting some kind of clamp on to keep them in place.”

     “I like it as a concept,” Kate said. “I think for today I want to stick to the classic sexy giant rampage tropes, but that’s definitely something to keep in mind for another day. I kind of like the idea of actually turning some little folks into clamps and other toys.”

     Tom sped up the pace of his rubbing, turned on by Kate’s ideas. “Can you turn people into inanimate objects?”

     “I’m pretty sure I could. My abilities are apparently powered by my lustful feelings. You know I’ve got a thing for people turning into sentient but helpless objects.”

     Tom increased the vigor of his play as his thoughts drifted to one of his and Kate’s favorite mutual fantasies. “So theoretically, I could spend time as your little living dildo?”

     “That’s right,” Kate grinned as her hand drifted down to her fuzzy pubic mound. “I can’t wait to shove you into my warm hungry cunt, treating you as nothing but the little jill off toy you’ll be.” She cupped her breast and nibbled softly on her lower lip.

     Tom felt the blood flowing into his cock as he watched his fiancé’s display. He pinched his enjoyably bumpy nipples hard between his fingers. Two soft pops and warm wetness oozed. He looked down and saw he had broken his little playmates. He felt a twinge of guilt, but it felt so good to be a big aroused giant that he dismissed it easily.

     “Oh, dear,” He said. “Look what I’ve done.”

     “You’ve made quite a mess of yourself darling.” Kate said. “Let me help you clean it up.” She took his hands in hers and looked down at the crumpled bodies of their first intentional victims. She bent her head over and her tongue snaked out. Tom watched as she licked up the blood and then the bodies. She brought her lips down to each of his hands and slurped up each body in turn. She chewed slowly, deliberately. Tom heard the soft crunching as humans bones were crushed between Kate’s molars. The thought of humans being chewed like sardines by his beautiful love got his cock harder. Kate swallowed.

     “Pretty good, I must say, but your nipples are still messy with human juice. Let me help with that.” Kate leaned in and engulfed Tom’s nipple with her mouth. Closing his eyes as the stimulation sent warm pleasure through his body. Tom enjoyed her tongue as it lashed across his nipples. She shifted and gave his other nipple the same treatment. When she removed her mouth both nipples were cleaner and harder than ever. She placed her hand on his chest between the two, caressing his softly haired skin. Her other hand reached down and discretely fondled his now 20 foot long uncircumcised penis, gripping the shaft, giving a squeeze, and moving on to toy with his foreskin. His slight arousal moved closer to full engorgement.

     “I love you,” Kate said, and gave him a long lingering kiss. Tom could taste a savory, meaty flavor that he assumed was from the people she had just eaten. Kate broke the kiss and released his chest and genitalia. She took a step back from Tom.

     “Well, this height has been fun, but I think I want to get bigger, take things up to Janice and Pam level, if you know what I mean.”

     Tom did know what she meant, easily catching the reference to one of their mutual favorite stories. They’d acted it out numerous times using building blocks and little Lego people, changing Pam’s name to Paul to suit Tom’s gender. He felt a rush of excitement contemplating using a real city as their playspace. “I’m in,” Tom said, “Let’s get big and have some real fun.”

     Kate closed her eyes and concentrated. To Tom it looked like the area underneath his body shrinking, a little like zooming out from an online map. As their bodies expanded they grew into the buildings surrounding the public square they had occupied. Tom put out a hand and it expanded into the front of a hotel with no effort. The walls broke apart around him, crumbling like gram crackers. He could feel the little people who stumbled and were overtaken by his flesh, and the more fortunate ones who just managed to scramble away from his reach. As he continued to grow, his hand and arm ripped upward through the building’s roof demolishing all in its path. Their growth slowed to a stop. Tom could see that they were now more than twice the size they had been. Only three downtown building stood taller than the couple, and even then not by much. Kate’s eyes fluttered open. She glanced around at the destruction caused by their growth.

     “Alright,” She rubbed her hands together. “Let’s have some big time fun.”

     Tom looked around at the cityscape surrounding their gargantuan bodies. At thir previous height the little people had been comparatively a little taller than a Lego mini-figure, now they looked more the size of medicine caplets. That was the comparison that came to his mind anyway. The tallest buildings on the blocks adjacent to the square now only came up to their knees. Tom saw Kate’s gaze lock on a smaller building at one end of the square. To a normal sized person it was an impressively sized department store. It didn’t even come up to Tom and Kate’s calves at their current size. She gave Tom a quick side glance and then went for it.

     Kate lifted her normally size 9 foot off of the brick of the square and moved it directly over the department store. She flexed her foot downward so that her toes with their shiny blue polish were pointing right down at the roof. Then she brought it down like an icy spear point. Her toes drilled straight through the roof and down into the building. She didn’t stop until they came to a rest on the ground floor.

     “That was nice,” Kate said. “I’m glad my powers gave us super senses. I could feel all the little folks smooshing and squishing under me.”

     “What was it like?” Tom asked.

     “Nice,” she replied. “Why don’t you find out?”

     Tom looked down at the hotel he had already partially gutted. “Waste not, want not,” he said, and plunged his own foot down into the building’s wound. He felt the masonry crunching and crumbling under his sole; the metal skeleton twisting and shredding like aluminum foil. Just as Kate described, he could feel miniscule bodies being pulped. They smooshed under the ball of his foot, smeared under his heel, and got caught between his toes. Feeling their little lives ending at his footstep, even if temporary, was a total power rush. His foot reached the ground and he stood one foot sitting in the lobby of one of the city’s larger hotels with little guests and staff smooshed to paste. A few survivors remained struggling and thrashing between his toes. It tickled pleasantly. He clenched his toes and felt those little bodies pop into mush. Whatever hesitation he’d had until this action was being drowned in the waves of power, fun, and pleasure. His cock was now quite hard and desired a loving stroke or two, which he provided. He looked at Kate and saw that she was likewise giving herself a brief diddle between the legs. They gave each other coy smiles.

     “Enjoying yourself, eh?” Kate asked. “Check this out.”

     Tom looked down at Kate’s foot down in the demolished interior of the department store. Through the massive hole she’d made it was quite easy to see. Parts of little bodies were sticking out from beneath her soles, much as he had back at his office building. Then he’d felt revulsion, now they made him more excited. Kate ground her foot around, smearing debris and bodies. She did this faster and harder until she was running her foot back and forth through the inside. The building crumbled down around her foot. As her movements caused the last of the building’s supportive structure to give way, Kate lifted her foot again and brought it down. She repeated her actions harder and harder, now using both of her feet to stomp what was left of the little store. Tom watched as his favorite feet flattened a whole building to nothing. He decided to do likewise, and stepped onto the rest of the hotel with his other foot. The building crumbled as readily as the department, and with a few stomps it was as flat as the department store. He looked up from his work and saw Kate gazing at him.

     “Well?” She said.

     “Definitely fun,” he said. “What now?’

     Kate extended her hand. “We didn’t get to finish our little stroll, my love.”

     “You’re quite right.” Tom said. He took Kate’s hand in his, and they resumed their walk. Before they had been merely careless of what was beneath them, now with each step they deliberately targeted smaller easily crushable buildings.

     “Isn’t it lovely how there’s that little bit of resistance before they give in?” Kate said.

     “I’ll say.” Tom replied. “Way better that building blocks or Legos.”

      He turned his head looking at the river. There were thousands of people trying to get over to the East side of the city. “Dear,” he said, “all our little playthings are trying to get away, but I think it’ll take time for them to get over those bridges. Maybe we should take advantage of current conditions.”

     “I think so.”

     They walked together over to the waterfront. A public park lined both sides of the river.

     “Let’s split up, and corral a group over at the park.” Tom suggested. Kate nodded and they separated, each heading for a different bridge. As they approached their respective throngs, the little people behaved predictably, running away from the oncoming colossus. They each sauntered after their respective groups. With their great strides, they didn’t need to rush. The crowds were trapped with a giant approaching from each side, and no place to go except into the river. Some people jumped. Tom and Kate looked at the little crowd.

     “I want to get down and watch you squish them from ground level,” Tom said, “you know like in Janice and Pam.”

     “Of course, darling,” Kate said.

     Tom got down on his stomach, a process that crushed park trees and a few stragglers all on its own. He looked up at Kate. She towered over him as she had so often in their bedroom play. She lifted her foot. Tom could see the dust, debris, and mangled corpses already stuck to his lover’s mighty foot. It moved over the thickest part of the crowd. The people tried to run, but Kate was too fast. Her foot slammed down on top of them. Tom watched as their little bodies crumpled and broke. Bones were forced through flesh, organs were forced up through their mouths, blood leaked out everywhere like juice from crushed grapes. Her weight settled down, compressing the bodies and causing gore and viscera to ooze up between her toes. Despite, or maybe because of, the disgusting spectacle, Tom couldn’t help enjoying the contrast between the messy red gore and the cool shiny blue of Kate’s toenails.

     “Darling,” Kate addressed Tom.

     “Yes, dear,” he replied.

     “My foot is all dirty. I need you to clean it.”

     Tom understood exactly what Kate had in mind. “The usual way, I presume.”

     “Of course, dear, so let’s put that tongue of yours to work.”  

     Tom hesitated. Sure, Kate had said that the little folks tasted good, and what he had tasted in their kiss hadn’t been bad, but licking debris and mashed bodies from Kate’s foot didn’t really sound like a taste sensation. Her toes wriggled slowly, squeezing more human goo between them. Tom was sold. He rolled onto his back, crushing a few unfortunates in the process, and slid himself under the immense foot. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue as the dirtied and bloodied sole descended toward his face. He grasped Kate’s ankle as it neared his face. Sole and tongue made contact. They rubbed against each other gently. The taste was far better than Tom had expected. His strong hands held Kate’s ankle firmly, steadying her. He knew from long experience that she would start giggling and squirming. She did.

     “You, ha, better lick every little morsel off of, ha, my big bad foot mister. Every puny little crushed bug, every bit of rubble, ha-ha, lick your goddess’s foot until it’s as clean and pretty, as these shiny blue toenails that I know turn you on, ha-ha.” She pressed down her foot on Tom’s face and wriggled her toes as she had many times before. “Hell, they’re pretty enough that they’re almost turning me on.”

     Tom lapped at the mess. He could feel the little bodies coming off, falling into his mouth. The blood was savory and slightly sweet, almost like a meat sauce instead of the fatty metallic ooze his logical mind told him to expect. This was his fantasy of what little bodies would taste like, not the reality. After swiping a few times with his tongue, Tom had the bottom of Kate’s foot spic and span.

     “All clear, my goddess,” Tom said.

     Kate removed her foot from his face and looked down into it. “Now that’s what I like to hear. If only all of my little subjects had such a good attitude. Most of them seem to be fleeing.”

     Tom stood up. “They won’t get far. I bet there are still people in some of those taller buildings. We’ve only been rampaging thirty minutes tops.”

     “A good thought.” Kate said. “In fact that gives me an idea for our next activities”

     Tom followed Kate as she led him through the downtown area to one of the taller skyscraper. It was maybe fifty feet taller than they were at the moment. Tom seemed to recall that it was owned by a national banking chain. Numerous smaller buildings were smashed as they strode the bustling metropolis, but they paid little attention beyond enjoying momentary shivers of excitement at their sheer power.

     “What now…” Tom was interrupted by a loud rumble from his stomach.

     “Oh, someone’s got tummy rumbles,” Kate said.

     “What do you expect?” Tom smiled. “You dragged me out of work before my lunch break, engaged me in various energy draining activities, and then give me a little snack off of your admittedly divine foot. I’m only mortal, honey.”

     “Oh no,” Kate cupped her hands over her mouth in mock shame, “What kind of fiancé am I to let my beloved go hungry?” She put her forefinger to her bottom lip as if in deep thought. “Oh, wait!” She said, “I’m sure these buildings can at least provide a snack.”

     Kate plunged her hand into the nearby skyscraper easily tearing through its walls and windows. Debris and shattered glass rained down onto the ground below, not to mention a few bodies. She felt around, and then pulled her arm out. Tom could see dozens of little people writhing on her palm. She presented Tom with her catch.

     “Looks good to me,” Tom said.

     “Alright, open the hatch.”

     Tom obliged, opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out. Kate moved in close and raised her hand, tipping the tiny people out. Tom could feel the little human morsels spilling on his tongue, and the few that missed rolling down off of his chin. He drew his tongue back inside. The little humans tasted quite good, and the sensation of them squirming around was actually quite pleasant. He chewed. Between his teeth the little office workers’ flesh was shredded and mashed. Their bones turned to mush and Tom thought it was quite similar to eating sardines. He swallowed. Kate looked at him. Tom could tell she was waiting for his opinion.

     “Pretty good,” He said, “Not bad but I think I might need more for a full meal.”

     “I’m getting a little hungry myself, all this goddess-ing is a lot of hard work.”

     With that Kate thrust both her hands into a different floor the same building as before. She felt around inside. As she pulled the clenched hands back out the integrity of the building failed, and it finally collapsed into ruble. The smoking stub that was left barely came up to her hips. Kate examined her catch. Both palms were full of little people. Some were already dead or dying, most were injured at least, but a few seemed relatively unhurt.

     “They look pretty good to me.” Kate said, “Here.” She tipped one handful into Tom’s waiting hand. The feeling of the little morsels landing on his palm was a pleasant tickle in its own way. They were careful, and only a few little people were further injured by this. Kate plucked one little man up between her thumb and forefinger.

     “Here goes nothing.”

     She lifted him high up as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. The man dangled above the dark fleshy cavern of her throat, the lair of the glistening pink monster that was her tongue. Kate could see the fear on her little morsel’s face and felt great pleasure at dominating another person’s existence so completely. She reveled in the power for a moment, and then released her prey. He fell with a splat upon her tongue. Kate savored his toothsome flavor. Then, with a gulp, she swallowed him whole. Kate looked at Tom and enjoyed what she was seeing there too. He was making short work of his own little lunch crunching and chewing away. Kate felt a thrill travel up her spine. He was obviously enjoying his meal quite a bit. The evidence was growing firmer and firmer between his legs. That gave Kate a naughty idea.

     She approached Tom quietly and knelt down in front of him. Her knees reduced a few still intact buildings to rubble as they settled on and then through them. Tom looked down at her.

     “What now, my goddess?” He asked.

     Kate smirked. “That’s the right attitude Tommy. I thought of a way to show these little finger foods just how completely in charge we are here.” Kate brought the hand filled with tinies up and, after pausing for drama, sprinkled them over her lovers immense engorged cock. Tom felt the tickle of the little bodies on his most sensitive body part, it was actually quite pleasant. She was surprised how many managed to stay on it while others went tumbling down to the street. Kate wasn’t too happy about the waste.

     If our little minions are going to fall to their deaths it should contribute directly to our pleasure, she thought.

     The little folks were scattered along Tom’s cock like sprinkles. Kate saw that a small crowd got caught up around the foreskin. A few people appeared to actually be wedged under its wrinkly skin. Kate went down to her knees and popped Tom’s cock into her mouth. She could feel the little people. They were delightful little morsels swept into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the swelling member. Before long she released it from her mouth having cleared it of all the scrumptious little human specks.

     “Mmmmm, very yummy, should I keep going, dear?”

     “Please,” Tom said, liking the idea of the entire metropolitan area watching him get a blow job.

     Kate went to work with her usual skill, relishing the feeling of her lover’s dick. Kate enjoyed the sensation of cock in her mouth, the feeling of control over Tom’s pleasure, and the fact that she was very skilled at giving that pleasure. As she slurped, manipulating the foreskin with her tongue, Kate could tell that Tom would come soon. Normally Kate tried to swallow it all, not wanting to waste a drop of the precious seed, but at that moment she had a wicked idea.

     She removed Tom’s member from her mouth and scooted around to his side on her knees. She clasped one hand around the swollen penis.

     “Ready the charges.” She said with a smile. She aimed Tom’s cock at a nice crowded intersection and started stroking.

     “Mmm,” Tom groaned. “Nice idea honey, I want to see the little bugs drown in my cum.”

     “It sounds so naughty when you put it like that.” Kate continued her efforts as Tom moaned and groaned in pleasure. She felt a subtle twitch in his dick, and its payload was released. Kate giggled as a nice thick rope of Tom’s semen splattered into one of the smaller office buildings, and dribbled down into the street below. She tried to imagine the sound to those little folks down there. The white sticky mass overtook most of the people who’d been in the street. They struggled to tread or swim through the sticky jizz. Kate watched as the little people drowned in what, to her, was merely a tablespoon or so of Tom’s reproductive fluids. It got her quite hot. She stood and embraced Tom, giving him a big kiss.

     Tom had also enjoyed the display. The destruction wrought by his seed left him feeling powerful. He put his arms around Kate as she kissed him. Kate said that they were gods now, and Tom felt it fully now. They were gods, free to take their pleasures how they wanted, regardless of their little subject’s opinions on the matter. He thought of how nice it felt having Kate suck all those little people off of his manhood. Tom wanted to return the favor.

     “We need some more tinies,” He said.

     Kate’s hand wandered down to Tom’s butt, as they often did. “Got some ideas of your own?”

     “Oh, yeah.”

     They decoupled from their embrace and sauntered to another part of town, delighting in the little objects and people annihilated by their passing. Tom led Kate to the river, which they crossed, sinking boats and drowning many. On the east side of town they stood. Only a few buildings in a nearby commercial area even came close to their height. This was what Tom wanted, A large area of smaller buildings.

       “Now just take a load off and relax.” Tom encouraged. “I just have to hunt around for some supplies here.”

     “Alright,” Kate sat down legs crossed, smashing dozens of family homes in the process.

     Tom cracked open a number of houses and gathered the inhabitants into his hand. He tried to be selective sparing children and the elderly, but a few kiddies got smooshed in the process. Tom felt the briefest flutter of horror at his actions, but remembered that Kate would be able to fix everything when they were done. Having gathered a good amount, Tom walked back to Kate.

     “Now just lie back, relax, and spread those gorgeous legs.”

     Kate relaxed and did as requested.

     Tom knelt down between Kate’s shapely pillars. He put one hand on her warm smooth thigh. The other hand, with its cargo of little citizens move down to Kate’s slightly engorged, obviously aroused, vulva.

     “Are you ready darling?”

     “Oh, yes Tom,” She breathed. Kate was already twisting her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. “Please squish all those lovely little ones into my big horny twat.” Tom savored the wicked smile in her voice.

     Tom inched his full palm forward as carefully as he dared. He removed his other hand from Kate’s thigh and used it to pry open Kates outer lips. He enjoyed the feeling of their moist softness against his fingers. As his full hand’s finger tips made contact with Kate’s skin, he tipped it up. He watched the little people tumble down off of his hand and land along Kate’s most intimate, sensitive flesh like little pussy sprinkles. They became mired in her copious natural lubrication.

     “Ooh,” Kate moaned, “I can feel them.”

Tom dumped a few onto the shiny pink swollen nub of her clitoris.

     “Oh, yes, Tom, that’s lovely, but I think such itty bitty lovers might need a little assistance.”

     Tom wasted no time. After corralling a few tinies, he plunged two fingers into Kate’s juicy vagina. They slid in easily. Tom hooked his fingers upward rubbing Kate in the spot she most enjoyed.

     “They’re in you, Kate. I’ve shoved some of our little playthings deep into you.”

     “Oh, god, Tom you know what to do.”

     Tom did. He brought his face down to the steamy sexy feast that was Kate’s lady garden. He lapped up little people onto his tongue, and then went to work flicking Kate’s clit as he continued pumping with his fingers. He sucked and finger-fucked, Kate moaned and squirmed further tearing up the land beneath them. Tom sucked slightly taking Kate’s clitoris into his mouth. He licked and lapped at it, feeling the little folks being mashed against it, but, oddly he thought, not squishing. They seemed to still be alive and intact despite the great pressure being exerted against them by Tom’s massive tongue. Kate’s vocalizations were growing higher in volume and pitch. This was normally the point when Tom would need to take a breath or that his fingers would start to cramp a little. Instead he felt a sort of rush. His hands didn’t feel any fatigue. He didn’t seem to need air. He focused all his will on the task of getting Kate off.

     As Kate moaned and writhed that task was accomplished. She gripped Tom’s fingers hard with her pussy muscles as she nearly shrieked in pleasure.

     “Oh, baby, get up here now.” Kate commanded. “Goddess Kate needs kisses.”

     Tom crawled up between Kate’s legs until they were face to face. They kissed long and hard. Then they kissed more, mashing their mouths and entwining tongues in their passion for each other. All this action had Tom’s cock hard and aching.

     “Ready to get fucked by the biggest cock on Earth?” He asked.

     “You know it.” Kate replied.

     Tom got up on his knees. Kate reached down and made adjustments to his cock’s position so that it would align well with her twat. Tom loved the feeling when she helped like this. As soon as he felt her hand move away, he thrust forward good and hard. Tom’s cock slipped around inside Kate. Her arousal reignited like a bed of glowing coals. She pulled and twisted at her nipples once more while Tom’s warm hands gripped her hips. He pulled them into himself as he thrust forward. Their movements shook and demolished houses across the city. That wasn’t enough for Kate. She summoned up her goddess powers and began to make the two of them grow even bigger. Their bodies expanded plowing through the houses, buildings, and people all around them. As they thrust into each other, they slowly and steadily inflated bigger and bigger. Tom couldn’t take it for another second and released his load into his lover’s warm silken loveliness. He came with a harsh grunt. They mashed themselves together and kissed.

     As Tom withdrew torrents of semen and feminine juices were unleashed on the wrecked landscape below. He looked around. It appeared that they were now miles and miles tall, dominating the entire valley that held their mostly demolished hometown. He stood and helped Kate upright.

     “That was amazing. What happened?”

      Kate smirked. “I slowly grew us bigger and bigger as we fucked. I believe we are now at “giga” size.”

     Tom looked around some more trying to process their new size. The valley seemed more like a ditch with the only the highest mountains still taller than their bodies. Everything below them was tiny. Their feet covered entire neighborhoods. It was still a sunny bright warm afternoon.

     “Care for a stroll?” Tom asked.

     “Sure,” Kate said.

     They took each other’s hand and walked at a relaxed pace. They made no particular effort to crush or not crush the things beneath them, but they took particular pleasure when they happened to feel things crumbling beneath their tread. They little tickles and crumbles that got between their toes were delightful in their way.

     “Kate, I have to ask. The little people I used on you didn’t squish when I went down on you. How come?”

     “Oh,” Kate said, “I used my goddess powers. I thought it would be more fun if they lived through the experience. They’re still moving around in there by the way. I made them hardier and more resilient.”

     “You can just change people like that?”

     “As long as it would give me pleasure, I can. The manual explains a lot better than I can. I also changed you little if you noticed.”

     “I noticed. It seemed like I didn’t even need to breath.”

     “You didn’t, you did a very good job by the way. You ministrations gave your Goddess great pleasure.”

     “Goddess,” he repeated. “That could take some getting used to.”

     “Please,” Kate scoffed. ”I’ve been your goddess for years.”

     “True,” Tom said, “What now?”

     “We go home and get ready for our new lives as Goddess and consort.”

     “Home,” Tom repeated. Alarm spread across his face. “We probably totaled our house along with all the others.”

     “No worries, dear.” Kate said. “I actually destroyed it when I grew myself into a giantess. I was pretty excited to get started with the whole goddess thing you know. Anyway in a minute I’m going to zap us back home and things will be restored to how they were before I got big.”

     “And you said all the damage we did will be repaired.”

     “Yup, I’ll also alter people’s memories of the event a little. I don’t want people walking around traumatized for life because I happened to use them as a sex toy. Everyone will remember that we went on a rampage and destroyed most of the city. They’ll remember that we indulged ourselves, but they won’t remember if they personally got squished or molested during our playtime. That seems like a fair compromise to get my kicks and minimize any damage we could inflict on people’s psyches.”

     “Sounds like you have things pretty figured out.”

     “I think so, there’s still more stuff, and I haven’t even totally finished the manual yet.”

     “You keep mentioning a manual.” Tom said.

     “Yeah, it’s back home, now hold my hands.”

     Tom took Kate’s hands. She closed her eyes and her brow wrinkled in concentration. A pale glow filled her eyes. The glow seemed to expand outward engulfing the whole world and eventually Tom and Kate as well.

     Tom blinked and he was standing in his house. Kate was still holding his hands. He saw that they were wearing the clothes they had put on that morning. Looking around, he saw that they were standing in their living room. Kate released his hands, and stepped over to the coffee table that sat down on their soft cream colored couch. She picked up a book from the table and showed it to Tom. The title was printed in gold embossed on the book’s red leather cover; “How to be a God/dess in Eight Easy Weeks”.

     “This is the book that’s going to change our lives and our whole world,” said Kate. She sat down on the couch, Tom followed her lead. She opened the book and they began to read.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9631