Booty by Vaalser4
Summary:

Marcedes, a very obese woman, drinks a concoction that makes her grow into a giantess. She needs to eat, and to take a dump when at various sizes, much to the dismay of the normal-sized humans of Phoenix.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Scat Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 9226 Read: 92739 Published: February 25 2019 Updated: February 25 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Aaaahhh!!!

The little man screamed. Being a mere 5'2 and weighing 110 lbs, he was helpless against the gigantic ass that was about to crush him. The booty was enormous, easily four feet wide and three feet high. Not to mention the weight of the massive asscheeks. At least half of his entire body.

SMACK! The mammoth booty dropped forceful on his puny frame, burying his face and torso. The bed the guy was lying on bent down at least a foot. Cracking noises from the wooden beams filled the room, unheard by the man because of the firm, ultra-heavy asscheeks covering his face and ears. He tried to move the booty with his little hands, pushing and pulling, but he could just as well try to move a truck. No chance.

Marcedes shifted her weight from one asscheek to the other, left, right, left right, thus grinding her monster-butt on the guy's face. She saw his legs, kicking in vain, protruding from under her own. She smiled. He was totally helpless, just the way she liked it.

The guy had a small dick, and it stood upright. She too felt horny, but had to stay professional. After all, he was a client, and if she let herself be carried away and remained seated on him, exciting as it was, she would kill him. 

The little, stiff dick twitched, and a geyser of semen spurted out of it, splashing on the tree-trunk sized thighs of the massive Marcedes. Smiling, she stood up. Turning around, she saw her client, his face as red as a ripe tomato, grasping for air.

The mattress revealed two large dents were her asscheeks had been, her client laying neatly in between them. Marcedes extended an arm, easily the girth of and elephant's leg, grabbed the guy by his hair and lifted him with little effort out of the bed. The woman was not only super massive, but also possessed above-average strength.

Both naked, they stood opposite of each other. The little man, sparse of muscle with thin legs, a small dick getting flaccid and tiny torso, looked up at the huge, massive woman, who stood 6'5. Marcedes not only towered over him but eclipsed him as well with her gigantic, unbelievably fat body, both in height and in girth. 

Yes, the massive woman was truly a monument of fat and lard, she brought a whopping 760 lbs on the scale!

A scale to weigh elephants.

She gazed down on him, hands on her enormous hips, a mute statement who was the dominant sex here.

The man looked sheepishly up at the colossus in front of him. Her beautiful face with the green eyes and long, blonde hair was party obscured by the big breasts, who did not sag like often seen in big beautiful women, but stood proud and gravity-defiying.

"Had enough?" Marcedes asked. The sprig nodded. Weakly, he dressed and staggered out of the hotelroom. Marcedes smiled. Another satisfied customer. Another $400 for her.

She was a professional dominatrix, using her weights to subdue her customers. Marcedes had always wanted to be huge, gigantic, towering over everybody and everyone. That fantasy of hers made her hot.

Packing her things, Marcedes thought about tomorrow. From her current location, Denver, she had to fly to Phoenix, Arizona. There, she would meet her favorite fan again, a billionaire named Henry Blackmore with a fetish for BBW, Big Beautiful Women. His firm, a multinational business company specialising in beauty products, also conducted research and had developed a new drug, one that would make Marcedes' ass even more massive. The thought alone thrilled her. She so hoped that new drug would work. Oh, the possibilities! She had always wanted to have the biggest ass in the world as well, bigger than humanity had ever seen. 

For the latter goal she needed a lot of fat. Luckily, the big blonde had a voracious appetite, eating more than most people would ever consider possible. At home, her favorite place was the steel fridge, twice the size of a normal one, the type usually seen in factories or laboratories. And she kept it filled all the time, even though its contents were drained rapidly by her as well. 

Food. All this face-sitting and dominating had made her hungry. Since she had no more customers today, Marcedes decided to go to a Chinese restaurant. Yes, Chinese food would be good. Peking duck with rice, swimming in grease, an amount big enough to easily satiate three persons. She'd devour it all herself that evening....

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

The next day, Marcedes prepared for the important meeting. Henry Blackmore was wealthy beyond belief and apart from having several big villa's all over the US and the world, he also owned his very own airfield, complete with a couple of luxurious jets. One of those was to fly Marcedes to one of his villa's, which stood close to the airfield. 

Marcedes always enjoyed being with Henry. Not only was he so rich he bought her the most expensive clothes, jewels and other things she needed (not to mention the loads and loads of food), but he was also a little guy whom she could subdue and satisfy quickly. He had a fetish for big women as well as for huge asses. To him, Marcedes was a fantasy come to life. So when she received his invitation, informing her he had the new drug finally ready to show her, Marcedes quickly got her things and went to the nearest airport, where one of his planes would be waiting to pick her up.




The stewardess of the plane didn't know what to think. She had been informed that only one passenger was coming aboard, yet enough food for ten people was being loaded. How could one person eat all this, she had wondered. But as the young, rather skinny woman had seen the passenger, she genuinely feared the amount of loaded food would not suffice. 

That passenger was the biggest woman the stewardess had ever seen. A whopping 6'5 tall, which was already impressive and rarely seen in a woman, but her girth.... If the woman would be sliced in four pieces each one would still easily outweigh the stewardess. What mass! What a load of lard! And that ass... the woman covered an entire three-seated row with it! And even that row fit barely!

Her appetite had been equally huge. Ever since she had come aboard, all she had done was eat. 

Make that gobble.

The pre-dish had been half a bucket worth of tomato soup. In the waste bag next to her six clean, bony carcasses of fried chickens lay, chickens that had had quite a lot of meat on them. Now the meat was being dissolved in the seemingly bottomless stomach of the behemoth. As were three large T-bone steaks, two pounds of vegetables and mashed potatoes by the spoonful. Make that ladle. 

All eaten during the flight to Phoenix by this moving mountain of lard, accompanied by in the meantime the third 1,5 gallon bottle of Coke to wash it all down. Almost empty it was.

The light near the stewardess blinked. The woman demanded her service. Sighing, the girl stood up, putting on her face a plastic smile, and went to her passenger. She certainly was important, why else had her boss, Mr. Blackmore, picked her, and her alone, up and flew her to his private airfield? Using all her professionalism not to gloat at the rolls of fat underneath the woman's T Shirt, she approached the blonde whale.

"Yes, madam?" the stewardess asked sweetly.

"How long till landing?" the super-fat passenger inquired. For such a massive woman, she had a relative high voice.

"About half an hour, madam," the stewardess replied, smiling. Geez, what a fat-factory... that T Shirt alone would provide enough cotton for a one-person tent.

"Good!" the woman replied. "Then we have still time for desert. What do you have?"

After a glimpse at the stripped chickens and the empty plates, the stewardess had to swallow a snide remark.

"You can have pie. We have apple, chocolate and cherry."

"Excellent," the woman replied. "Bring it here."

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Half an hour later, the plane landed, and Marcedes left, leaving an open-mouthed stewardess behind.

Henry Blackmore greeted her, looking up at her, savoring her massive frame in awe, as he usual did. Marcedes grinned. Her big, fleshy hand totally enveloped his, and the odd couple left for his villa after exchanging the common greetings and pleasantries.

In his private rooms, after Marcedes had squeezed her fat ass into a sofa for two persons, Henry showed Marcedes a vial with a white fluid in it.

"This is what I wanted to show you," he said. "My company has worked hard to develop it in the past years, and now it's finally ready. This fluid, we haven't thought of a name yet, is a highly energetic concoction, that will change your metabolism. Tests have shown it to be very potent, even in small quantities."

He gazed at the bottle. "It is being produced in my factory here in Phoenix," he continued, "and I have some more stored here at home, just in case. If it works, it will be a major breakthrough in beauty treatment."

The drug, he continued, was supposed to make liposuction more easy. The concoction redirected fat tissue from various body parts into a specific place in the body, so it could be removed more easily. For Marcedes, however, it was an opportunity to get an even broader ass. 

Marcedes listened with interest. She became more and more delighted, gazing hungrily at the vial. All of her fat into her booty! The thought alone made her shudder with glee.

"Give it to me," she demanded. "I will try it!"

Henry gave it to her, smiling. Marcedes first took a small sip. She wanted to taste it. Nothing. Then, she gulped down the tasteless liquid. Would she be getting a truly huge ass now?

She would.

But not the way she thought.

For the drug, if began working almost immediately, hadn't been tested too well, and instead of just increasing the mass of her booty. Marcedes began to grow.

To her and Henry's surprise, the fat woman slowly gained height and mass. Her already impressive frame of 6'5 inched towards 7 feet, as her mass increased, making the sofa crack and bent. Marcedes looked in awe as her clothes, already clinging tightly around her corpulent chest, belly and ass, ripped open at their seams. Baffled, she stood up, saving the sofa's life, being over 7 feet tall now, making Henry jump up too. What a colossus! Her weight must have been over 1,000 lbs already!

"What is going on?" she screamed. "What have you done to me?"

"I... I don't know... this...", Henry stammered, feeling his knees shake as Marcedes' head brushed the ceiling, forcing her to bent over. Marcedes looked around her, trying to find a way to get out of the villa, but couldn't. She desperately went for the window, her footfalls making the furniture shake and even a few things fall of the shleves, but she was so fat, even at 6'5 she was hardly able to fit through the window. Lety alone now, 10 feet tall and counting.

Her growth accelerated suddenly. Because she had only taken a sip at first, her growth had been relatively slow, but then she had drained all of the bottle and therefore, started to gain height pretty fast. 

Because she had turned her back towards Henry as she tried the window, and because she had to kneel, her humongous ass had pointed in his direction. So, as Marcedes grew suddenly exponentially, her ass had blown itself up as quick as an airbag. Before he knew it, her massive, huge asscheeks forced him backwards, steamrolled over his chair, and pushed him against the far wall.

"HENRY!!!" Marcedes screamed, feeling how the walls of the chamber squeezed her still growing body. She was genuinely afraid of being squeezed to death. 

But Henry couldn't say anything anymore. Marcedes' huge ass pinned him firmly to the wall, her gigantic, ultraheavy buttcheeks kept his in comparisson puny body in place. He tried to push the huge shanks away, for he felt painful pressure on his ribs and could hardly breathe anymore, but he might just as well try to drag a stranded whale back to sea. Marcedes, now 25 feet tall, was too massive for him. 

Then it happened. His body couldn't hold it anymore, since Marcedes grew further thus increasing her pressure on him. His ribcage gave way, rupturing his organs. His skull cracked open between the wall and the huge meat of Marcedes' ass. He died, just as his villa was being filled with the lard and fat of the woman he adored.

"Hen....ryyyy...". Marcedes moaned. The pressure on her body was getting painful too. No more room to occupy, but she kept growing. 

RUMBLE!

The walls broke. Marcedes' huge mass had won the battle. The house collapsed all around her, and though she did suffer some bruises, they healed rather quick, since her body kept growing. Relieved that she was freed, Marcedes sat upright, brushed herself off and stood up.

She looked at her body, naked now, and saw how her growth slowly came to a halt. She was 40 feet tall!

Although she was shocked at first, she quickly became excited once she realized what she concoction had done. She was a giantess now. Huge, big, fat. She smiled.

"Henry? This is great! I... oh...", she said, turning around and seeing the mangled body of her patron lying among the debris.

"Oh Henry, you fool," she muttered. Marcedes was sad, but couldn't cry. She only kept close contact with him because he was rich, not that she even remotely loved him. It crossed her mind that she had lost her richest patron, but then, she was a giantess now and would certainly gain more sponsors and money that he ever could offer. 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Marcedes left the debris of the ruined villa. She savored the view. Such height! Towering 40 feet in the air, weighing about 85 tons! 85 whopping tons of muscle, bones, and especially, fat! And yet, her enormous muscles could carry her mass with ease! Marcedes walked as lightly as if she was a slender woman, grinning as she saw cracks appearing in the tiles, and some of them even tilting, as she stepped on them.

This was great! She now had easily the biggest, fattest ass in the whole world! Marcedes looked behind her, and, as far as she could see, two enormous halves of fat, nicely shaped like orbs, jutted in awesome dimensions out from her down there. She wiggled her ass, smiling as she saw the huge masses of fat wobbling. 

Marcedes looked around her and saw a red car parked near the villa. She went towards it and picked it up. The car, a Porsche, was as big as a box of cardboard to her, and although the hulking colossus could feel its weight, she had no trouble holding it in her huge, fleshy hands. She smiled. An entire car! She could lift an entire car! Marcedes realized she was not only the biggest human on the planet, having the biggest ass on the planet, but was the strongest too. Such might! She savored it.

She put the car on the ground, turned, and sat down on it. Her gigantic mass of assfat crushed it immediately, much to her delight. The metal frame buckled like made of tinfoil, glass shattered, the sturdy motor was being compressed like an empty soda can. All done by the power of her ass! Marcedes shifted her weight from one cheek to the other, flattening the vehicle even more. She could feel the cold metal, but also the ground. So flat the car already was. No space between it and the stony pavement.

Marcedes stood up, and heard how the car fell on the ground . Turning, the giantess saw the red Porsche was nothing but a flat plate of metal, tires rolling over the pavement and glass pulverized.

"I could work in the car compacting business," she thought. "Nah, sitting and standing up all day to flatten cars is too tiresome," she concluded.

GGRRRRMMMPPP! Her stomach rumbled. Marcedes was getting hungry again. Looking around, she scanned her surroundings for food. Of course, now that she had grown, she needed more than before. Much, much more even. In the distance, she saw the plane that brought her here. Yes, they certainly had food left. 





The stewardess, standing next to the plane, dropped her cup of coffee as she saw a hulking mass of white flesh coming towards her. For a split second she thought it was a large balloon in the shape of a human, but she quickly realized it was a living human being. Forty feet tall, at least as broad, with two huge breasts jiggling, a large, wobbling roll of fat on her belly, and two gigantic asscheeks that defied all description. Large pillars of lard, easily 25 feet long, moved the mountain of fat forward.

"AAAAAAIIIEEE!!!" she screamed, and made a run for it. But it didn't take long before a shadow eclipsed her tiny frame and a large, stubby hand grabbed her arm, nearly snapping a bone, and lifted her up to a billboard-sized face. It was the same fat woman she had served earlier, the stewardess saw now.

"I need food. What do you have left?" she demanded. 

The stewardess just screamed.

"HEY! Shut up, I am talking to you!" the colossus bellowed, loud enough to drown the high-pitched screaming of the tiny woman.

"I... We... I don't know... you can have it all," the stewardess stuttered.

Marcedes put her down, in front of the plane's entrance. 

"Get it," she ordered. "And don't you dare to run or take too long!" she warned.

Five minutes later, the stewardess emerged with as much food as she could find on a rolling tray, hoping it would satisfy the mountain of lard waiting for her. Chickens, pizza, some pie, fruit. It was cold, but edible. And enough to feed at least six people.

Marcedes grabbed the tray, lifted it to her open mouth and turned it. All of its contest she dropped in her maw, fitting easily. Crushing the tray like a soda can in her fist, Marcedes chewed a few times and swallowed. 

"More," she said to the stewardess.

"That is all," she apologized, shaking her head, looking up at the gigantic woman. "We don't have any more food. I am sorry, but...".

Marcedes grabbed her again, holding her in front of her face.

"What do you mean? I am still hungry! You think that morsel is enough? I want to eat!" she bellowed, and dropped the stewardess on the ground from about four feet height. Marcedes put her hands on her monster-hips, looking at the woman grovelling at her huge feet.

"We... that is all, madam... maybe inside the villa...", she stammered.

"The villa is destroyed." Marcedes snapped, looking angry at the young woman. "What should I do now, huh?"

The stewardess was trembling. This huge, gigantic woman, tall and fat beyond belief, was angry. Though she was trained to cope with angry, obnoxious guests, the stewardess was not prepared for this. A 40-feet colossus, demanding food while there was none. Her expression was frightening. 

But then it changed. 

Her stare became more... testing. As if she was pondering something. The stewardess felt her heart skip a beat as she realized what the giantess had been pondering.

Looking down at her, the colossus smacked and licked her lips.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

The stewardess got up and wanted to dart away, but after three steps, a huge foot crashed in front of her, so big and fleshy her tiny frame bounced off it. Then she felt the huge hand envelop her arm again. 

"IIIIIIIIIHHHH!!!" the stewardess screamed as she felt the air rush over her body and saw the ground move away from her. She kicked violently, but her legs found only air.

The giantess lifted the woman up and held her in front of her face, twisting her around, appraising her body. 

Without the huge, fat woman saying a word, thick fingers grabbed her uniform and deftly tore it from her torso and legs. Shoes, panties and underwear followed. Now she was naked. The stewardess screamed in pain as she felt the giantess tear at her hair, but it didn't come off. Tears ran over her cheeks, but the huge hungry giantess knew no mercy. Her other hand grabbed both her kicking legs, pressed them together, and the last thing the stewardess saw was a mouth, as big as a cave entrance with teeth the size of shoe boxes, closing around her torso.

CRUNCH! 

Munch, munch, munch. 

Holding an arm in one hand and both legs in the other, Marcedes had taken a bite out of the stewardess like a spare rib. Blood trickled down her fat chin as she chewed her first bite. 

CRUNCH! Snap! Now she only held the lifeless legs in one hand and arms, shoulders and head in the other. Marcedes crushed the remains of her former stewardess between her merciless teeth. The legs followed, then the arm and part of her head. The gigantic, fat woman didn't want to eat the hair, so she bit her head off near the skull, holding the pony tail between thumb and forefinger, like the tail of a fish. She licked the skull after having swallowed and threw it away.

"Hmmm, I need more...", she pondered. Marcedes grabbed the plane and tore it open. But rummaging through the tiny food compartments, she came up empty.

"Damn! Fuck you!", she swore under her breath.

Looking around, she saw the hangar. Maybe there was food in there? The huge woman stomped towards it, seeing the roof shake as she approached.

Marcedes struck the roof with her fist, making a hole and shoved her fingers through it. Then she peeled it open, crushing it and breaking the roof into tiny fragments. Peering inside, she saw nothing but airfield equipment, spare parts, kerosene pumps and...

...the pilot!

The bald guy looked up at her in shock, having dropped his cigarette. 

Marcedes smiled and reached for him. But the man saw her huge hand coming down and ran outside towards the plane.

"HEY!" the giantess cried and went after him. She quickly caught up with the little guy, whose plan was to start the plane and fly away, but saw that the machine was torn open and couldn't fly. He also saw the clothes of the stewardess lying on the ground before he too was grabbed by the fat hand of the hulking woman.

"What... how?" he stammered as Marcedes held him in front of her face as well, examining his body like a cook examines a chunk of meat. Then she also tore is uniform from his body.

"Hey! What the hell? What did you do to Polina?" he screamed as he was being stripped naked.

"Who?" Marcedes asked.

"Polina. The stewardess," the pilot added, seeing her puzzled expression. "Where is she?"

"Oh. Yeah. You want to know where she is? Well, let me show you." Marcedes offered.

And with one quick motion she put his head in her mouth, including his shoulders, and snapped her guillotine-like teeth shut. 

CRUNCH! Blood splattered on the ground. Marcedes had bitten one-third of his body off and chewed merrily. Then she held his remains above her head, tilted her neck and let it drop in her open maw. Two legs dangled lifelessly from her lips as she chewed, only to be sucked inside like spaghetti after she swallowed.

Marcedes padded her gigantic paunch. 

"Now you know where she is. Do you see her? Nice of me to unite you, eh?" she remarked. 

She was happy the guy had been bald. No tasteless, disgusting hair on this one. "I like bald men," she thought.

Grinning, she turned towards the plane.

"And you failed to provide me with more food," she scolded the flying machine. 

Kneeling in front of it, she let her gigantic, thick, fat body fall forward on it.

CRUSH! With a large thundering sound, the giantess' body, fat and full of lard, enveloped part of the plane, flattening it entirely.

"Ooooh, yeah!" she cooed, as she crushed the plane under her gigantic breasts and tremendous weight. The thin metal buckled easily, the seats offered no resistance at all. As she laid there, her gigantic behind stuck up in the air. Ripples of pure fat danced all over it as she shifted her weight from one tit to the other, flattening the plane mercilessly.

"Aaahh." This was true power! Eating people and crushing what ever she wanted! Marcedes thought of the possibilities she had, but suddenly a thought struck her. Henry mentioned he had even more of the stuff at home, didn't he? Could she grow even bigger?

Standing up, she left the flattened plane and went towards the ruined villa. Rummaging though the debris (to her delight, she found a fridge and gobbled up its contents) she discovered a storage room. With more of the growing concoction.

Marcedes smiled. This was great! Without further ado, she took the stuff in, anticipating its effect.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

The 40 feet tall giantess began growing again. Slowly, but surely, her mass increased. Marcedes saw how her already jutting paunch expanded forward, yet keeping in line with the rest of her height- and girth-gaining body. Her head rose higher and higher, to Marcedes it seemed like she stood in an ascending elevator. Her shoulders, fleshy and round like bowling balls cut in half, blew themselves up. Her enormous breasts became more massive, her calves thickened, her thighs, already enormous, gained the size of blue whales. 

And it didn't stop there. 

The already 200 feet tall giantess rose higher and higher, while cracks formed around her feet as the tarmac couldn't carry the enormous mass of the behemoth anymore. But what was the most impressive of her in the meantime 300 feet tall body was her ass. It was huge, fat, lardy beyond imagination.

Its broad cheeks could now cover an entire Boeing 747 with ease, and flatten it like a soda can under a steam roller. As she playfully slapped it, she caused ripples the size of monster waves all over it. A professional mountain climber would need all of his skill to climb the enormous booty. And still she grew.

500 feet. Huge hands on her immense, broad hips, the mountain of lard savored becoming even more massive. Her ass expanded even further, blubbery and awe-inspiring. 

How many worshippers on social media did she have, Marcedes wondered. Thousands at least. Looking over her shoulder, seeing her butt broaden as she grew more, she imagined them all standing there, looking up at her and her monstrous ass, creaming in their pants without even touching their now minuscule dicks.

And them Marcedes, nothing less than a goddess, would give them the ultimate gift. Slowly, she would drop down, like a gigantic hen on her little chicks, and cover them with her divine, humongous booty.

All of them at once!

She'd shift her weight from one cheek to the other, crushing them, splattering them, turning them into nothing but tiny needle pricks of red on her gargantuan booty. Their deaths would be a sacrifice to her divinity, her massiveness.

900 feet. 

One thousand. 

When Marcedes finally stopped growing, she measured 1200 feet!

The hangar was nothing but a small toy-building to her now. Lifting one foot, 160 feet long, she could cover half of it with ease. Which she did.

It collapsed instantaneous under the incalculable mass of the huge, fat giantess, who resembled a hill in human form. Turning towards the flattened plane, she bent over and picked it up between thumb and forefinger. It was as long as a pencil to her now. Grinning, she twisted it into various shapes using nothing but three fingers. She was not only gigantic, immensely fat, but also super strong. Oh, the possibilities!

GGGGRRMMBBBLLLL!!! A thunderous roar erupted from her tremendous belly. Marcedes was getting hungry again. Looking around, there was nothing edible to be found, but the city of Phoenix in the distance would certainly have food. Dropping the plane wreck, she walked towards it, looking for nutrition.

But this time, the mere contents of a plane, fridge, and two human beings wouldn't be enough to fill the nearly bottomless pit her stomach had become....

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

The ground shook violently and cracked open as the 1200 feet tall giantess stomped towards Phoenix. Her massive footfalls were enhanced by her unbelievable mass. Imagine, she had been fat beyond belief while normal-sized, but now, 1200 feet tall, Marcedes was nothing short of a large, round hill in human form moving around.

Her weight, having been 760 lbs as she was a mere 6'5, now was 2,25 million tons! 

Her thick, fleshy calves and gargantuan, wobbling thighs carried the unfathomable weight of her protruding belly and back, her monster-tits and unbelievably thick arms. Her double-chin wobbled as her gigantic head moved to scan the horizon for anything edible. 

But all of her massive, thick body parts fell into sheer nothingness in comparison to her tremendously fat ass, that shook and shuddered with each step she took. The awe-inspiring cheeks of Marcedes' behind would make every ass-fetishist cum a fountain on the spot, even if having himself jerked off a moment before. The meat of one of her cheeks could feed an entire village for many, many years, the lard inside them, if used as fuel, was enough to power up a factory for a full week. Sitting down, Marcedes' booty would cover an entire football stadium, and nothing man-made, not the most powerfull machines, was able to move it one jota. Such a vast ass did the giantess possess. And yet, she carried it along with a nonchalance and ease that bordered arrogance.

Trees were stepped on and broke like tiny twigs, streets crumbled under the 2- million tons of fat, and small villages were doomed as she simply strode through them, as if there weren't even there. Cars she flattened as if they were nothing but Skittles, houses she crushed by the dozen. The puny masonry of the little buildings down at her fleshy feet offered not even the slightest resistance as she stepped on them. Bricks, concrete and mortar broke like brittle plastic, and even the ground on with the heavy houses stood was pressed dozens of feet down, so that nothing but shattered debris remained in a large, deep footprint. Not even the plumbing underneath the house survived the gargantuan mass of the 1200 feet tall Marcedes, pipes made of lead were broken and squeezed into oblivion.

The puny houses made sounds like "KRRTTT!" when the foot landed on them, only to be muffled underneath her sole. Marcedes crushed an entire bridge, build to carry the weight of countless vans and cars, with ease. Not even such a solid structure could hold her mass for even a split second. 

And near the shore of the river that bridge spanned, close to the city of Phoenix, she saw something that raised her spirit.



A large open-air fish market.



Piles and piles of fish laid on the banks, tents were erected behind it, people were bidding and auctioning. A busy day for fish merchants, one that would end for them in ruin.

As soon as they saw the giantess approach, smiling broadly, they all made a run for it. Forgotten was the fish as soon as the first tents were pressed into mush under the uncaring, thick feet of the behemoth, only survival counted. A few of the people were turned to goo under the soles of the moving hill of lard, whose eyes were fixed on the food she had been looking for. 

Having arrived a t the shore, Marcedes sat down, her ass covering and thus obliterating dozens of tents and another dozen or so slow traders, grabbed piles of fish and began feasting.

She grabbed one handful of fish after the other and stuffed it into her hungry mouth. That ways she devoured tons and tons of fish within minutes, smiling, delightful. A few brave marketeers who were watching her, from a safe distance, saw with horror how this living mountain of lard was eating their entire supply of fish, heads, tails, bones and all, without feeling full. She voraciously gobbled down enough fish to feed a good deal of Phoenix. The merchants trembled and some wet themselves as they saw the masses of fish, which at least a hundred ships had struggled to catch, disappearing in her gaping maw within a quarter of an hour. Their livelihood was being eaten by a hulking mass of fat, naked, and oblivious to the world and its onlookers.

Having finished all of the fish, Marcedes stood up, bent over to the river and washed her hands. Then she gulped down enough water to fill three swimming pools and rubbed over her gargantuan paunch.

"AAaaaahhh! Tasty!" she said gleefully, followed by a burp so loud it could be heard from a mile away and so powerful it sent small ripples in the water. A few ducks flew away from the reeds.

Then her expression changed. Marcedes felt a stirring in her divine ass. She looked around, turned towards Phoenix, and left. But not before presenting the few onlookers with an odor that made the fish smell like roses.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Huge. 

Impressive. 

Nothing short of a monument.

That was the right description.

The amassed people looked up in awe. What a sight. It was unique.

The new governmental building of Arizona. 

An impressive palace. The accumulated journalists wrote about the 8th wonder of the world.

The large building was 45 floors high, 1200 by 1000 feet broad, and its exterior was entirely made of marble. Shiny, yellow-white marble, reflecting the sunlight. 

That alone had drained two quarries of its contents. 

The amount of rooms were nearly incalculable. There were four libraries, two courtrooms, countless meeting halls, a bank, a computer center, an underground bunker network, office buildings and many more rooms, all in this one building.

The furniture inside was made of the finest wood and glass, velvet and silk. Expensive paintings from all over the world, as well as beautiful statues decorated its interior. A large dome, big enough to cover a hamlet, made entirely of red copper, gleamed in the sunlight. It was the aim that the carefully hand-made plates of copper were to be kept clean, lest they turn into sickly green while being exposed to the elements.

It was supposed to be a testimony of mixing modern-day architecture with classic design, blending function and esthetics, become a landmark of Phoenix and the USA.

The large building had taken over three decades to construct, cost more than a billion dollar, but now it finally was completed.

The mayor had just begun his speech, praising the architectural masterpiece, expressing his pride, that sort of thing, when suddenly the ground shook rhythmically. Then a large shadow loomed over the amassed people. Screams were heard from those that turned and saw the source. An impossibly large woman, easily more than a thousand foot tall, came stomping towards them. 

She was huge. A large mountain of lard, quivering, shaking. Her fleshy thighs were two shanks of fat, rippling with what once were gigantic quantities of food, now digested and turned into layers and layers of blubbery human flesh. A belly that looked like she was pregnant with triplets, breasts that jutted out like two hot-air balloons, a face with a double chin partly covered by large strands of blonde hair. Her huge tits, large and fat themselves, wobbled and rippled with each motion. Her truly gargantuan ass did the same, it was a large, fat, quivering booty, more massive than anyone had ever seen. 

CRUSH! The colossus walked between two skyscrapers, her monster hips and truly tremendous ass not fitting in the in-between space, and therefore breaking the buildings like nothing. Rumbling, the collapsed, unable to offer the slightest resistance to the gigantic booty of the giantess, whose mass alone could totally obliterate even the densest of materials.

"Aaah, just what I need! I can't hold it any longer!" the behemoth spoke, her eyes fixed on the building. Walking towards it, Marcedes simply crushed the people, gathered into a mob, under her fat feet. She didn't care. The feeling in her gut was claiming all of her attention, and if not, she wouldn't have cared either. Needless to say, the puny, weak bodies of those caught under her soles were splattered beyond recognition. Of course, no human could even remotely hope to survive being pressed down under Marcedes's pinky toe alone, so being squashed under her foot and having to bear the over two millions of tons she weighted was sheer impossible.

Squish! Crunch! Dozens of people turned into blobs of red as the 1200 feet tall woman walked towards the building, her gigantic ass shaking with each step.

Having arrived there, Marcedes bent down and with both hands lifted the copper dome like a large lid. The survivors looked with horror as the beautiful, artistic dome was being lifted, tilted, and simply dropped along the walls of the once-proud building. It copper plates loosened and shattered, its metal skeleton bent, and with a loud crash, the dome fell into a nearby area of houses, the impact destroying both. 

Now having stripped the building of its roof, the giantess stepped over it, with was easy since it barely reached her monster-thighs, turned, and bent her knees. Her humongous ass hovered over the gaping hole were the dome had been. Some of the survivors dropped unconscious as the gigantic cheeks of Marcedes were clearly visible to them now, their girth increasing as she bent her knees. It was an overwhelming ass, threatening and awesome.

PPPRRRTTTTT! A large fart, sounding like a thousand alpine horns being blown simultaneously, vibrated the ground the stunned onlookers stood on. The following hot wind was so strong it knocked most of them to the ground, tearing some leaves of nearby trees, and making dust fly like a minor sandstorm. Cloying odor came next. People pinched their noses, gagged, some threw up. But what followed that was even more disgusting.

BBBBLLLRRRTTTTT! Marcedes, her enormous asshole aimed over the now open top of the building, was shitting! Streams and streams of brown, blubbery, stinking sludge crashed from between her lardy asscheeks into the poor building. Making sounds of relief, Marcedes emptied her mile-long bowels, its contents stinking and disgusting, into the super-expensive masterpiece of masonry as if it was an ordinary toilet! People were crying because of the disrespect this giantess showed by soiling the beautiful marble city hall into uselessness, and screamed in vain with anger and sadness.

Her waste changed from thin to solid. A large log of slimy shit slithered out of her booty, like a gigantic sausage out of a meat machine. It crashed into the building, taking a few floors with it. 

Apart from her farting sounds, one could hear walls inside the building being smashed, furniture being crushed and plumbing being ripped apart by her shit. Windows shattered, slimy, liquid shit ran out of them, over the beautiful marble walls.

The stench was unbelievable. Air was replaced by what could have been a biological/chemical attack, people were choking, windows of nearby houses and stores fogged up. Marcedes didn't mind. With an innocent, relaxed smile, she poured her waste out, that was all that counted. For no less than 20 minutes she evacuated her bowels of her previous meals, all into the poor city hall.

"AAAaaaaahhhh!!!" she sighted blissfully as the last chunks of shit dropped from underneath her. "That is a relief! Whew!"

Standing up, she turned and gazed down at her product. The building was almost filled to the brim with shit. 

"Ah. Just enough to contain it all. Well done! Thanks!" she said, turned and left.

People looked at her broad, blubbery back as she went away, crushing whatever was unfortunate enough to be in her way. The mayor, shocked beyond belief, was the first to speak. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. This is horrible. Words cannot comprehend what we witnessed today. Luckily the building didn't collapse, and...".

Grinding sounds made him silent. Cracks formed quickly in the marble, chunks of debris ran down. People gasped, seeing spiderweb- like black lines form all over the thick, marble masonry.

CRASH!!!! The entire building broke apart. It wasn't able to contain all of Marcedes' shit any longer, despite the mayor's words. 

A gigantic tidal wave of shit, mixed with chunks of marble and the contents of the building, washed over the survivors of the mob. The mayor was being swallowed in the large stream, and the rest of the crowd followed soon. Like a shitty version of blob's revenge, Marcedes' foul-smelling shit gobbled up and drowned hundreds within seconds, or killed them by smashing debris into them with full force. All that remained of the monumental building was a large heap of stinking shit, mixed with marble, debris and people.

Marcedes didn't know. She had trampled through Phoenix in the meantime, looking for the factory were the concoction that made her grow was being made. For despite all her mass, all her height, the hulking, ultra-fat giantess was still not satisfied with her height. Just like while being at a walking buffet, she wanted it all.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Marcedes had broken many things in her life, from chairs, even steel ones, over tables to a sofa for three people. In most cases by merely sitting down on them, though sometimes not intentional. Yes, she had mostly done so deliberately in a couple of internet videos for her fetishist fans. Now she was causing havoc and destruction beyond belief.

As the 1200 feet tall giantess stomped through Phoenix, searching for the factory were the growing stuff was being made, she carelessly, crushed buildings, streets, cars and people doing so. Even the largest skyscrapers hardly reached her gargantuan ass, and the selfish, arrogant Marcedes gave less than a damn that she was turning into a mass murderer. Only her goal counted, and if people, as tiny as the smallest insects to her, got in her way, they were squashed to goo under her tremendous mass.

Nothing could offer any resistance. Even the sturdiest of buildings were squeezed together as the countless tons of lard came down on them, the densest of metals were made even more dense, while her deep footprints revealed nothing but unrecognizable rubble.

Her weight, over two million tons, added to the chaos she caused. Buildings next to her shook so violently that some even collapsed, caused by the tremors of her steps. She didn't even need to stomp. Her layers and layers of lard made sure even the softest of her footsteps caused big earthquakes, quakes that seismographs miles away registered and made glass tremble and fall of the shelves in cities near Phoenix.

Marcedes turned around, still searching for the factory, and her bubble-butt hit a skyscraper. Being thousands of times more massive than the largest wrecking ball, her booty smashed the once-proud building into millions of smithereens, and glass, masonry and people flew all over Phoenix. Annoyed, Marcedes pushed another skyscraper aside, snapping it in half doing so. The top half fell on a neighbourhood were it buried dozens of houses underneath it. 

After causing havoc for about half an hour on poor Phoenix, the giant monstrous woman finally saw the logo of her late fan's factory. Smiling, she walked towards it, barely conscious of the feeling of the houses she crushed underneath her feet. She didn't even register that bridge spanning a large street her fat calf smashed against, crumbling its concrete and sending it flying for dozens of feet through the air.

Marcedes hovered over the factory with her towering, fat frame, searching for the storage rooms. Not finding them, she dug her fat fingers under the roof and shoved. The roof came of and the giantess peered inside the halls, but couldn't see, or recognize, the storage for the growth concoction. But she saw a few factory employees that for some reason had stayed.

"Where is the growing stuff? Henry was my greatest fan and I want it! You have 15 minutes to take it all out, or else I am going to sit on this puny excuse of a factory!" she threatened, standing up and waving her monstrously fat booty over the building. Doing so, one of her wobbling buttcheeks hit a news helicopter and turned it into a ball of fire. To the giantess, it caused as much discomfort as if a grain of gravel had smashed into her.

Five minutes later, a large van with all the growing concoction inside stood at her gigantic feet. As she reached down to grab it, the terrified driver wanted to get away, but he was a little too late. The man was lifted up in the air just as he was about to leave the van, feeling the air rush over him as he rose to 1200 feet altitude in two seconds. Threatening to fall down, he clung to the open door of the van for his dear life, dangling with his legs kicking in vain in the air, as the giantess tilted the vehicle over her mouth, letting the growing concoction pour into it.

Gallons and gallons of the stuff were drained by the awesome fat giantess. She only needed ten seconds to gulp down an entire van's contents of liquid!

BUUURRRPPPP!!! Marcedes belched, just as she lowered the van again and the driver, still clinging to the door, passed her mouth. The hot, cloying wind of her belch was too much. He was being blown away, and fell down. 

Right in the awesome cleavage of the giantess!

Her gargantuan, fat tits cushioned his fall and made him suffer only minor injuries, but now he was trapped in a chasm of tittyflesh, so massive he couldn't move them one little bit. The large breasts of the giantess were like two unmovable walls of lard, trapping him thightly between them. 

Good luck for him he hadn't been in the van though, because Marcedes, having belched, crushed the van like a soda can between her huge, strong, fat hands. She would have crushed him mercilessly with it.

Bad luck for him though, the growing concoction started to work.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Marcedes expanded. Fast.

Her head rose higher and higher over the ruined city of Phoenix, her massive shoulders blew up like hot-air balloons, her thick, fleshy arms gained more and more girth.

Much to the dismay of her tiny captive in her awesome cleavage, her monstrous boobs grow to even more gargantuan proportions, increasing the pressure on his puny, helpless body. Like being trapped between two inflating balloons, the van driver was slowly being squashed in soft yet firm titflesh. As Marcedes grew to 2000 feet, it was too much. A small "PLITSCH!", and his body splattered in a fountain of red between the titanic tits of the ever-expanding mountain of lard, who was approaching the 1-mile mark.

The gargantuan butt of Marcedes eclipsed most of the leftovers of Phoenix, growing more menacing with each passing second. Some of the survivors screamed in terror, as they genuinely believed the tremendous ass would break off her body and fall down on them. But it didn't.

As Marcedes shot past one mile height, her thighs were so thick, they were broader than a highway. Her feet sunk deeper into the ground, as the earth had more and more trouble carrying her beyond-human-understanding- weight.

Two miles. Now she was so big and fat, her body fat, if burned, could provide power for a full month to an industrial area. Her belly alone jutted 500 feet from her abdomen.

Three miles. 

Four. 

Huge, deep cracks appeared around her feet. Cracks that swallowed entire neighborhoods of Phoenix, ruining what was left of it. Marcedes' butt was now a small mountain in itself, rippling and wobbling, as the blonde woman savored her growth. The behemoth boobs, now weighing each more than her entire body did a few minutes ago, could provide more milk than a large milk factory. Each.

She was beyond rubenesk. Even the famous painter, preferring fat woman, would have fainted seeing this in the meantime 6 mile tall behemoth of a woman, standing next to destroyed Phoenix, naked and proud. Rolls upon rolls of lard, slabs of massive fat, decorated her body, as a living definition of infinite.

Marcedes shot up further and further in to the sky, gaining more and more mass with each passing second. As she finally stopped growing, she was 8 miles tall!

She had fans all over the world, though few people outside those knew her. Lovers of fat women and huge booties were numerous, yes, but not that numerous. But now, being 8 miles, she had archived world fame.

There were persons trying to fantom what she weighted. What would she bring to the scales, though even the sturdiest of scales would crush immediately under her pinky toe alone. Standing 8 miles, and having weighted 760 pounds while being a laughable 6'5, would mean she would weigh a mind-blowing 110 billion tons! 
The behemoth gazed down at the grey patch that was Phoenix, with huge cracks running through it, and laughed. She was so powerful, standing next to a city was enough to obliterate it with her presence alone! Blowing it a sarcastic kiss, she left.

Marcedes walked around, pounding the Earth with her heavy footfalls. As her dozens of billions of tons struck the poor planet, she kept causing cracks that could be called canyons. Woods, hills, and entire cities were just blown to dust as she walked by, as her feet caused earthquakes far off the Richter Scale, blowing them into oblivion. But Marcedes didn't care. She had gotten hungry again and was looking for food, enough to fill a stomach large enough to contain the population of an entire metropolis. It produced enough acid to fill a large lake, and she now possessed bowels longer than the longest tunnels.

But finding the quantities the 8 mile tall giantess needed wasn't easy. She kept looking and looking, but came up empty. Finally, she couldn't hold it any more, she desperately needed something to eat. So Marcedes looked for a city, saw a patch of grey indicating one, and laid carefully down next to it. Her vast, fat face with menacing looking eyes close to it, she recognised the city as Tucson and addressed the poor inhabitants with her eardrum-shattering voice.

"All right, you mites! I want all of you to appear in front of me within an hour! If not, I will squash you all to goo under my humongous ass! And two dozen other cities too! Now! Move it!" she demanded.

Terrified, the inhabitants did as she commanded. Marcedes soon saw a large mass of tiny people in front of her gigantic double chin, which rested on the ground.

The swirling mass of people in front of her, she lowered her mouth close to them, opened it and let her huge, wet tongue emerge. The she began eating the people.

She licked up thousands of people at once. they were either crushed by her tongue, splattered to goo between her teeth, or simply suffocated in her stomach. With hair and clothing and all, Marcedes devoured the entire population of Tucson. All 500,000 of them. Within a mere ten minutes!

Having eaten half a million of people, the cannibalistic titaness stood upright and rubbed her ultimate belly. 

"Aaah, that was good! Nothing like eating the population of a city! Yummy!"

A large gurgle, louder than the loudest thunder was heard.

Then she said something the world didn't want to hear.

"Gee, I think I need to take another shit...".

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

The Barringer Crater is 560 feet deep and about 0,75 miles broad. But its impressive measurements were ridiculed by the mountain of lard hovering above it. 

The 8 mile tall giantess had been stomping through the area, finding a spot to do her duty. Now she looked down at the hole, caused by a meteor impact thousands of years ago, and smiled. Perfect!

Marcedes' immense ass, wobbling and rippling with waves of fat that dwarfed even monster waves of the ocean, lowered itself over the crater. 

PRRRRTTTT!!! A thunderous, deafening roar emerged from the booty. Winds stronger than a hurricane and reeking fouler than sulphur springs stirred up dust and pebbles from the crater, as well as fragments of the meteor that created it. Her asshole belched methane like an erupting volcano, gassing all living things in her vicinity. Then a large, brown turd grew from between the humongous cheeks. It hit the crater with a force that made the earth shake, snaked into a coil that easily filled the impressive hole before its other end was released.

PRRRBBBBBBBBLLLL! A large stream of sludge, putting Niagara Falls to shame, followed. It rained down on the turd, brown and stinking, and covered it completely. 

Marcedes clenched her teeth. Another sludge-stream followed. Countless gallons of blubbery waste poured out of her, accompanied by eardrum-shattering sounds. Shamelessly, because all of the planet was watching, the giantess relieved herself, uncaring what others might think. Well, why should she care? She was so big that she could trample down a mountain range, so huge that she might even top Mount Everest while on her knees, so why worrying about the thoughts of those mites at her feet? So she kept shitting until her bowels were empty again.

"Aaaaahh," Marcedes sighted. What a relief. The lardy titaness stood up and turned around, examining her bowels' recent contents.

She smiled. Her shit hadn't only filled the Barringer Crater completely, no, it had covered it entirely. Overflow! A large brown mass, like the duty of a cow, totally covered the Crater! Marcedes felt powerful! She could shit more than such a crater could contain! More than three of those craters could contain! Such might!

She walked again, pounding the Earth with the force of nuclear bombs. Everywhere she went, she caused destruction and mayhem. Cities sprang into the air by her huge tremors, only to fall down in ruins. Forests disappeared in the cracks she caused, even mountains split open and crumbled. 

She felt a sudden rush of cold water around her huge feet. Her earth-shattering steps had broken the famous Hoover Dam, the water it contained now running freely. Though the huge, swirling mass of water easily swept entire villages away, Marcedes wasn't moved by it at all. Not only because of her gargantuan mass, but also because she was so vast, it barely covered her feet. 

After having walked around a little further, turning Las Vegas into a smoldering ruin, she took a deep breath. She was powerful indeed. And therefore, it was time for her to claim her godhood status.

The insanely fat woman let herself fall down. Her huge ass cushioned the impact for her, but for the entire planet, it was a shockwave beyond belief. Everywhere seismographs registered her sitting, the shockwave of her ass circumvented the globe four times. No to mention that nothing in a 40-mile radius survived the impact.

Then she smugly made her announcement.

"Listen you mites! I am Marcedes, your new Goddess! You have seen what I can do by merely walking! You will obey me, no matter what your ethics or laws say!

From now on, the entire global economy has to be focussed on me! Feed me, and you will live. Don't, and I will sit down on your biggest cities! The population of smaller countries forsaking their duties will be devoured completely! Genocide by being eaten, that shall be your fate then! I will gobble up entire cultures if I dont get what I want! From today, I am your goddess! And I expect my waste to be cleaned up, else I will do my duty on your cities!"

She pictured herself shitting on Paris, London, Moscow, Being, or Tokio. So did many people.

"And should you dare to attack me..." she warned, but didn't finish her sentence. Let her new slaves imagine that themselves. And how they would manage to feed their new goddess....



THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8160