Brobnagnia by Crocodile
Summary:

What if Gulliver's Travels was a real account and not fiction?  This is my idea of what would have naturally unfolding had the British gone knocking on the wrong doors.  This world also went technologically into the direction of SteamPunk with Tesla Coils, Difference Engines (rather than computers), Gears, and propulsion systems driven by Steam rather than oil like our current one.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Maternal, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9891 Read: 24556 Published: November 23 2018 Updated: November 26 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Crocodile

2. Chapter 2 by Crocodile

3. Chapter 3 by Crocodile

Chapter 1 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Prologue and

Chapter 1  Employment Opportunities

Brobnagnia



Prologue



Brobnagnia, that’s the name the Giants had renamed planet Earth around two hundred years ago...

It had all started with that fateful journal that Lemuel Gulliver had reported in a first hand account.

Sure his contemporaries were told that he was stark raving mad.. He was even committed to an insane asylum for good measure. And as far as the townsfolk of London were concerned, that was the end of the matter.

But behind the scenes other clever machinations were afoot.

The British Secret Service confiscated the controversial journal and studied it’s material and maps carefully. They were rather detailed after all.

Soon, clandestine ships on reconnaissance set out with Britain’s finest trained soldiers to see if the accounts were true. The British Empire was the wealthiest and boasted the finest navy on the planet so such diversions could be managed without straining the treasury to deleteriously.

The King of England was to learn that Lilliputians and Blefuscians were indeed real, with his imperial navy having captured several of them as evidence.

They also told tales a massive Giants living on the island of Brobdingnag on a technological level par to England’s own. No more than three score miles away from Lilliput itself.

Soon, despite his majesty’s most ardent attempts to keep the cork on the bottle, handfuls of tiny people were being sold on the black market to interested citizens supplied by poorly waged yeomen looking to get ahead for once in their miserable lives .. The Lilliputians made the most delightful pets the English folks were to come to realize. Word however, quickly spread. It was determined that the adorable tiny people stood just three inches in height.

A whole craze that got out of control ensued with poachers making unauthorized sallies into Lilliput and Blefusca proper in order to make a quick pound on the black market which was to evolve into the open market near the final days before the invasion happened.

Invasion you say?

Yes, curious adventurers set out for Brobdingnag too.. To get a view of the vast beings or even perhaps take back some sort of oversized souvenir. Gold coins belonging to the Giants being a lusted after acquisition due to the very size of them!

It wasn’t long before some of these thrill seekers and profiteers were captured themselves by the local one hundered and thirty feet tall Brobnagnians. To the extent that new ideas began to make the rounds of the royal halls and Giants alike...


The Queen, as was the royal family of Brobdingnag at the time embattled and in it’s darkest hour, losing popular support by the day.

Brobdingnag was experiencing famine, poverty, and hunger due to the overpopulation of the island.

A reactionary rival group to the royal house emerged that was of the firm opinion that the time of isolation was at an end.. Brobdingnag could no longer feed her populous and expansion for new food and resources had become essential to their very survival. A “Manifest Destiny!” was well in order they claimed.

After all.. Were not the English sailing the seas on a routine bases and invading their lands as the reactionary newspapers had declared?

Should they not show the world a dose of its own medicine if not for revenge, perhaps for self preservation alone?

With the mounting pressures of this new expansionist party the gentle and good natured Queen finally had to relent.. If not to save the very throne and power in which her family had wielded for centuries.

And so it began.

Massive ships were built with the remaining trees that had not yet been felled. Strong and fit men and women volunteered to become the new colonists for Brobdingnag. Starving families with no other choice added their names to the outbound seafaring rosters..

The plan worked beautifully too.

The English along with Europe and then the world was swiftly overtaken by the desperate Giants.

Armies were trampled flat and prisoners were added to their diet.. Yes, humans as it turned out to the starving Giants didn’t taste half bad should the proper herbs and spices be thrown in to a boiling pot or a eager mouth.

The Queen who was at first very compassionate and against such aggressive measures conducted by her own peoples was soon shown the wisdom of the reactionary party’s ways... Their treasures and food stores multiplied overnight!.

Her families prestige was soon restored too.. The media companies praised her wisdom in their ink presses on a daily basis now declaring that she had single handedly saved their great nation.

Many Englishmen as all humans were referred to by them, were pressed into service for the Giants too. Making excellent house cleaners and care takers to clocks, milling machinery, or other tasks that the Giants deemed too monotonous.. Englishmen made excellent spies should they be pressed into such intelligence finding services the royal house was to learn too.

The islands of Lilliput and Blefuscu did not escape the expansionist policies either.. With the practice of making Englishmen pets already out of the bag, it was a seamless development to turn whole Lilliputian villages into mantle pieces or ornaments... Many children made projects of creating new habitations for the unfortunate near micro sized people and enjoyed endless hours of entertainment watching them build houses in controlled environments...

Yes, these were the great shining days of Brobdingnag... When the dust had cleared the sun would never set on their mighty empire again.

We now join a world two hundred years later that technologically resembles Victorian era England. A industrialized world powered by steam rather than oil. Great strides have been made in the emancipation of women and their tolerated virtues. In fact, a genuine matriarchy has developed due to the continual edicts of the Ruling elite and their love of a depeche mode in radical thought and behavior spurned on by great reactionary thinkers following the lead of the bold who dared to sale the seas to make them the proud Giants that they are today. Massive zeppelins can be seen across the smoky coal choked skylines. Strange steam roller vehicles that meander to and fro chocking the thoroughfares with gridlock traffic. Tesla coils delivering free energy to the houses of the elite.  Even their own version of computers made of gears, pistons, and rods tabulate and crunch possibilities with amazing speed.. These Difference Engines as they are called have linked the world in advanced communications and many other services too truth be known.  
 
Englishmen have been given second class status too. Their only true achievement in the last couple of centuries.. Their rights being granted to them by the Giants themselves who had dreamed up the benevolent gesture.. True, a Giant could not be prosecuted for harming or terminating a Englishman’s life. But a matter of property re-compensation could be granted to the afflicted owner or employer of the now deceased little person. Englishmen could hold jobs at times and be expected to be paid a minimum wage. There were even schools for them now. Yet they could still be owned and vastly are for the most part kept in the servile capacity.. Through infrastructures accommodating their little lives they were now popping up in the larger cities in the interests to cut down on fatalities and keep this new workforce somewhat intact.

The Brobnagnian government had felt granting such liberties to the Littles (as they are now referred to as) could only enrich their society, as trained and educated Littles could do jobs that the Giants now literally deemed to be beneath them.

As for the Liliputians and Blefuscans? The Tinies were relegated to 3rd class equivalency, giving them only pet status, their plight always remaining in doubt. Many times being viewed of as mere insects to the Giants or worse, a food source.

We now join some of the daily lives of those who must traverse this world of budding idealism smeared upon the greasy gears and noisy pistons that keep it running.




Chapter 1 Employment Opportunities

Ding.

Karen nervously pressed the access bell to the massive structure once again. This time the Littles entry door lock unlatched and she was able to enter the establishment.

There was a massive wooden desk directly ahead with a Giant Secretary texting to her polished brass metal wireless phone tabulator not paying her one bit of attention.

Karen briskly walked ahead and called out with her personal bullhorn as it was a matter of safety and communicative expediency for a Little to own one.

“Ma’am I’m here to apply for the Exterminator Assistant position.”

“Goddess Damned it.” Karen herd from overhead. Then felt a thumping sound.

Two bare tan stockinged feet bigger than a steam-car rounded the desk as the secretary/receptionist finished typing her text upon the brass keys into her phone tabulator that more resembled a miniature type-writer than a modern day cell phone . Straight highlighted blonde hair in bowl cut surrounded a dark pair of reading glasses bespeckled upon a gorgeous face. She was dressed as you’d expect a high end secretary to be. Light colors complimenting her clear complexion finished her appearance.

Looking along the floor her eyes found her.. Then with a huff she hurried over and reached for the tiny lady. Karen cringed as the crane sized hand shot down from the sky and compacted her, then lifted the little lady up into the sky.

“I see... I’m going to take you over to my desk where the application is.” She nonchalantly spoke already on her way back to her seat.

Karen was unceremoniously dumped onto the ladies table top calendar, her bullhorn bouncing along with her on the thick papers that comprised the date keeping pad as wide as a tennis court. Attempting to straighten her blouse a paper application released from the secretary’s fingertips fell from the sky and landed around ten feet away from her.

As she was hurrying over to collect it the lady absently called out to her.

“This is your application, I hope you brought a pen because one of the last Little losers ran off with my last one. I can barely see the damned things anyway.”

Karen looked up to see her furiously typing again. Already toning the Little out of her world. Her face brightening when a small piece of paper printed out of the phone-tabulator giving her some data that she had gleaned from the World Wide Telegraph.

With nothing else to use she sat down on her rump and removed her ink pen with the bulbous square glass ink cartridge screwed on and attached to the far end of after having removed it  from her blazer and began filling out the information. The calendar paper below her slacks was cold she uncomfortably realized. But at least the room they were in was heated... She noticed a free energy device sitting at the base of the fireplace where the coal would have once gone. Copper pipes extending up through the flue and branching out to the heating and lighting system no doubt.

She was at once envious... All she could afford was the ever increasing in price black nuggets that had been so over mined in the past two centuries that bigger and better drills were always having to be designed which Little engineers had taken a cutting edge in doing she proudly recalled.


Some of the questions typed with the beautiful embossed fonts on the application personalized by the massive lady sitting in front of her no doublt went like this however...

Check Yes or No for any of the following:

1. Are you morally opposed to helping Giants capture or terminate Littles or Tinies?
2. Have you ever been a member of any counter revolutionary party?
3. Do you think that owning Littles is wrong?
4. Do you think that collecting Tinies so that they may be appropriated is wrong?
5. Do you feel that you are an equal to a Giant in any way shape or form?
6. If a Giant tells you to do something, do you ever hesitate to do it?
7. Have you ever disobeyed a command given to you by a Giant?
8. Do you feel that Tinies are equals to Giants?
9. Do you always show up to work on time and work as many hours as needed.?
10. When a Giant walks towards you..Do you ever continue to stand in their way?
11. Do you mind it when a hungry Giant eats a Little or several thousand Tinies?
12. Do you mind it when a Giant steps or sits on a Little?

There were about twenty more questions like this.. Karen quickly deduced that the answers had probably all better be marked in the “No” box if she wanted this job.

In fact, just about all applications looked a lot like this one, save the personalized fonts that this one enjoyed, while she was out job hunting for the past week.

It was only after spotting the “Little position available” when she was eating lunch across the street that she found out about this one. In fact, it wasn’t even listed in the Lorbrulgrud Herald that morning.

Karen diligently finished the application in any event and stood up. She thought about using her bullhorn but second guessed it due to the close proximity of the secretary now. She didn’t want to seem rude knowing the dangerous temperaments that Giants were proven to have.

“Ma’am I’ve finished it.” Karen hopefully called up.

The secretary huffed and sat her expensive polished brass phone-tabulator down. The weight of it causing vibrations through Karen’s pumps. Her tree trunk sized finger tips raced down to her and rudely pulled the application out of her hand.

The massive lady took out a monocle glass, strapped it to her head while adjusting it to line up and adhere to her right eye began reading it.. She nodded when she noticed that all the checked boxes were on the correct side of the page.

“We’ll call you if we need you little lady.” She flatly and emotionlessly said.

Karen nodded and then put her arms out in the traditional receiving posture when a Little knew that they were about to be picked up.

The secretary just smirked at the tiny ladies presumptuous nature and then pointed to the far side of her desk. “Uh, uh, little kitten, use the staircase at the other end.. I only picked you up because I didn’t want to wait all day for you to use it the first time.. But now that I have what I need from you I don’t need to wait on you now do I ?” Said in a tone of voice reserved for a two year old.

Karen’s eyes followed the direction of the pointing digit as she saw the winding staircase at the far right end that she hadn’t even noticed before. She nodded her agreement with the massive lady and began slowly walking her 2. 96 inches of height towards the golden colored spiral staircase.

About half way across the table she heard a commotion behind her. It was simply a exterminator greeting the secretary on her way out the door for work she gathered so turned back around and kept walking.



Carol approached the pretty yet snobby receptionist.
“So any good leads on another one?”
“About twenty men so far. One’s as good as the next.” Shrugged the receptionist.

“But I need one now Cindy?”
“Hey, I didn’t step on the last one now did I?”
“He flipped me the bird and said that he was going to quit! That he wasn’t going to help me kill anymore Tinies and even warn them about me ahead of time.. What else should I have done?”
“Don’t sell me a dog Carol! Oh what do I care? I couldn’t give one solitary barzoondox that you flattened him.
I’m not lying about the reason Cindy he truly said those things to me. But aside from that we’ll lose the contract with the Anderson family if I can’t get rid of their infestation today. What about that little runt walking across your desk?”
“Oh her? Let me see.”

Karen’s view suddenly became a wall of flesh that collapsed around her body lifting her up and away once more. Warm flesh mixed with the odor of hand lotion was her world now when suddenly the flesh cave uncurled and she found herself looking up at a massive round monocle with the receptionist’s distorted eye peering at her through it.

“Hey. On second look, she’s kinda cute with those long adorable red curls of hers. She might do. She looks pretty young and physically fit too! Actually she’s the jammiest bits of jam now that I look closely at her.

Karen was disorientated ... What was happening now? Then her world lurched.

“Wanna see?” asked the suddenly animated receptionist.

Dumping the Little from her hand to the awaiting palm of the exterminator’s.

Carol’s hand quickly closed securing the tiny lady. Then opened again so that she could examine the Little spread out in her palm with her own personal magnifying glass.

Her index finger unashamedly fondling her breasts and then moving over to her face pushing her head to the left and the right as she continued her examination.

Her fingers then squeezed her arms and calves experimentally. Her legs were spread apart as the finger groped her inner thighs as well.

“Yep, she’s fit as a fiddle and capable too. Got some cute breasts on her to complete the package” Said the exterminator as the two Giantesses giggled.

Karen was on her back being manipulated like a puppet by the massive lady in the green utility suit who had short above the shoulders cropped grey hair. The exterminator no doubt. She looked to be in her mid fifties with a face that was beginning to show the signs of aging to a minor extent. The big blue eyes continued to drink her in as her fingers tested her body for durability. Pushing her around the palm this way and that.

“Would you like a job little love muffin?”

Karen looked for her bullhorn but realized it was on the table where she dropped it. Her rent was coming due and this would really save her neck... She screamed up to the goddess who literally held her life in her hands now.

“Yes I would Ma’am.”

“You’ll have to start right away.. As in now!”
Karen looked down at her cloths with more wrinkles from being so roughly handled than she cared to contemplate.. She was hardly dressed for a work day.

“But what about my cloths? I’m hardly presentable.”

“Cindy. Remember Ralph’s work suit?”
“Sure, I had it dry-cleaned in order to get all of the blood out of it. Of course I remember, dear boss.”
He was about the same size as her. Carol said with a thoughtful expression on her face.
Could you be a dear and retrieve it for me?”

“Sure thing Carol.. I’ll even get some Littles boots.. They should fit too and she’ll look cute in them..”

Both ladies snickered again.

Carol’s attention returning to the tiny lady in her hand.

“No more excuses left now huh?” We pay a full Quid per week and I’m prepared to give you one Crown and a Florin sign on bonus, sound good?”

Karen’s eyes lit up.. “Seven Shillings!!” That was seven times the amount that she was making at the food processing plant that she had recently quit due to her manager’s constant groping of her beautifully shaped behind.

A smile bedecked her pretty face which made Carol’s heart melt. Over her shoulder Cindy peered and held out the outfit squeezed between her fingers. Dropping it, Karen caught it for the most part as it fell over her head.

“I’m going to put you away and explain your job duties on the way to the site sugar. But we’ve got to go now.. We’re running kind of late. You can change in my pocket.”

Karen was still looking over the green overalls as she was unceremoniously dropped into Carol’s front waist pocket.

The denim carpet-burning her arms on the way to the dark bottom. Landing with a painful jolt she noticed that one of the heels on her pump had snapped in half due to the callous treatment.. She didn’t have long to lament this as a couple of clog hopper boots landed around her like projectiles. Barely missing her head and shoulders which might have knocked her right out should their trajectories been a little more true.

“Almost forgot your little booties dear.. I’ll pull you out in just a bit once we’re rolling and we’ll talk more!” A happy Giantess declared as Karen felt movement all around her when the mountain sized thighs began to move and churn taking their owner to some important destination.

End Notes:

Chapter 2 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 Unwinding back at home.

 

 

Karen slowly trudged up the twenty three flights of steps still wearing her Exterminator’s Assistant one piece around her body. It protected her from the November cold much better than her blazer had if that were any small consolation to looking like a steam-auto mechanic.

In one hand she had a bag full of her broken and ragged clothing. In the other a bag of fruits and vegetables that the bonus helped her afford. She even had a container of blueberries for her and Edward.

She passed row after row of plexi-glassed apartments stacked one above the other. Taking on the appearance of ram shackle hovels with bits and pieces of quilts that people were able to find in the town dumps in order to make privacy curtains for their walls.

Row upon row went upward along the wall provided by Mrs. Rhoda Gayle Gunkel who was presently cashing in on the latest craze of turning spare rooms into apartment complexes for the Littles in order to supplement her income. Being a widow, with no security trust or job to help her through her midlife this government sponsored boon for nearly three years running now made subletting her town-home to the continual influx of Littles seeking employment in the capital city a necessity.

Many of her own friends were doing likewise and had originally tipped her off to the money making opportunity that Her Majesty had created by passing the Little Employment Opportunity Act.

Now that Littles could earn a guaranteed by law minimum wage and be granted free education by remaining employed, thousands upon thousands came flooding into the city regardless of the dangers involved.

The Queen had even implemented a Littles Infrastructural Grant program that made the building of Miss Gunckel’s apartment complex no money out of pocket.

There were even painted walkways for the Littles now that Giants were expressly forbidden to wander into lest they receive a hefty fine for doing so.. A permit was required to enter such zones now after so many Littles wound up flattened on the sidewalks a couple of years back.


Mrs. Gunkel’s huge Brobnagian face appeared alongside Karen’s as she laboriously continued her trudge upstairs..

“You’re two weeks behind on your rent little carrot top.. I’m afraid, one more week and I might just add you to my pot of stew little lady!”

Karen huffed and carefully put her bags down to face the Giantess.

“Miss Gunkel.. I got a new job and will be able to pay you the rent this weekend in full plus back rent.”

The Giantess frowned and considered.. After a moments thought, the heavy set lady who could have used a dab more make up with the silver pulled back bun of hair continued.

“Alright but this is the last time. Would you like a lift up the final five flights of stairs my lady?”

Karen brightened.. She was so exhausted.

“Yes please Ma’am!”

The Giantess smiled and reached for the Little whose arms outstretched to receive the much desired assistance.

But at the last moment the giant fingers moved down and tips of those said fingers grasped one of the bags and quickly lifted it away. In one deft motion she dropped it right down her hatch with monstrous teeth that gnashed shut. A gulp formed and traveled down the throat under the evil smile that had blossomed.

“I hope there was a puppy in that bag! Don’t forget to pay your rent this Friday or you’ll wind up in the very same place that bag of goodies went!”

With that the Giantess turned and walked away sneering at some of the other Littles who had approached their windows in order to see what all of the ruckus was about. Miss Gunkel tended to worry everyone when she was near.. If Littles were caught anywhere but her spare room then the next thing they saw was the bottom of her shovel pointed ankle boot before they became another vacancy to be immediately filled by the next little refugee seeking cheap rent due to their poverty.


Karen forced herself not to burst out laughing.. Miss Gunkel had chose poorly and had only managed to swallow her old second hand rags and shoes. Her prized food still sitting a step up from her shins.

With a grunt she gathered it and began traversing the final flights of stairs.


-------------------------------------------

Edward could hear the skeleton key turning the round tin lock. His Goddess had arrived home.

Getting up from his soft cloth mattress which really was nothing more than a old red sock that Karen used until holes showed up in the toe areas,  he immediately pressed himself to the cage wall right next to the door.

His beautiful benefactor looked tired and sweaty.. Many of her billowed curls were now wet spindly spires stuck to the sides of her face.. And what was she wearing? A green overalls suit no less?

Edward smiled. His Goddess had gotten a new job and it looked like she’d bought some groceries too! It was turning out to be great day he mused..

Edward straightened out his hair and checked his breath.. All was in order.. He even readjusted his loin cloth re-tightening the belt. He had spent a whole two hours cleaning it with the water Karen had left in the sowing thimble for him. She would refill it for him every day along with his waste bucket so that he had fresh water to drink and clean himself with.. She truly was a compassionate owner!

Karen came inside and placed her keys on the coffee table. Or what resembled one.. It was actually a old discarded match box with a piece of orange fabric thrown over it to hide the advertisement painted all over it’s surface..

Then she took the groceries over to the kitchen counter and began putting them into the cardboard cupboards that only looked like they were authentic.. Sort of.

Upon finishing this task she returned to the couch where Edward’s cage hung upon it’s iron stand. A smile forming on her face once she had spotted her pet man eagerly grinning and waving back at her. A box of blueberries in her hand.. His favorite.

Karen had found Edward last winter curled up along a drain pipe freezing and starving to death.. Someone had either inadvertently or purposely kicked him to the side as they passed on their normal way to some normal task forgetting about him just as quickly as he had gotten in their way.. He didn’t even resist when he was lifted up and placed in a coat pocket. His cracked ribs kept him from doing much more.

It never seemed to amaze her that her own kind, knowing how the Brobnagnians treated them would turn around and meet out an identical abuse upon those weaker than themselves if given the luxury to do so. Having learned nothing and only wanting to mimic what they considered to be their superiors.. A wondrous compassionate thought never even occurring to them due to their eagerness to be like the big people.

Karen nursed him back to health over the course of the next entire month. When he was back to his original stamina they began getting to know each other better. She even began taking him out of the shoe box she had originally stored him in so that he could be closer to her..

Now, almost a full year later they had formed a unbreakable bond. Sure he missed his meat as Karen was a vegetarian and expressly forbid such “noxious consumption” as she had termed it, but it was much better than dodging foot falls all day long and competing with rats for discarded food like he had been not so long ago.

Karen pulled off her clog hopper boots and slung them to the side... Then she began fidgeting with his door lock which she had to install when she found him wandering around her apartment one day having climbed the cage bars and shimmed down the iron bar stand all the way down to the floor.

He had earned himself a disciplinary spanking over that too as she explained to him the dangers of being trodden upon once again as if his first brush with such an incident wasn't enough to learn by.

Soon the door was opened and her hand entered retrieving the Tiny from his home. Edward was brought to her pliant warm lips and received kisses upon his entire torso and face.. He could only smile and bask in the attention that now ended his boring day in the cage. Warm hands squeezed him lovingly and he melted from their supporting embrace.

Edward was soon lowered to the coffee table as Karen removed her one piece utility outfit.

She plopped down up on her couch, which served as a bed too and propped her black stockinged feet close to Edward who immediately approached them knowing his duty.

“How was your day Goddess? Looks like you had a tough one and there’s a run in your stocking! I didn’t do it! He sheepishly looked into her eyes for agreement.

Karen bent her foot away from Edward to learn that he was indeed correct. Then she moved it back towards his direction so that he could get busy with his daily chore.

“Yeah well I’ll be buying some new stockings soon Edward.. Those damned heavy boots are what’s responsible for that. Don’t worry I wont blame you for it.” she smiled.

“They probably smell because I’ve been running around in them all day but I’ll be giving you a nice tasty reward for your efforts if you try hard enough.”

Karen smiled and waved a single blueberry that she had retrieved from the small box of them... She knew that they were Edward’s favorite.

Edward looked up and dreamily smiled.. “Such a benevolent owner I have!.”
With his task at hand he drew up closer and quickly learned that her prediction as to their odor was indeed spot on.

They were pungent with a full day of exertion applied to them.. They were still very damp from her sweat as well.. He could even see rings of compacted soil behind the nylon stocking net upon her leathery soles.

No matter, he had a job to do and was grateful to do it even without the promised treat at the end.

So push and punch and slam his body into her soft soles he did.. They kept talking while he worked.

“Does it pay more money Goddess?”
“Edward.. I’ve told you a million times.. I’m not a Goddess and you don’t have to call me that.”

Edward smiled.. He loved this petty debate that they would get into just about every day.

“Oh but what is a Goddess? I feel she is a supreme being who saves my life and keeps me clothed, fed, warm, and protected... You’ll never convince me otherwise my lady.”

Karen just smiled and shook her head.. She had to admit, that after a demeaning day in a world of Giants it was nice to be respected by someone at the end of it. A cute little someone at that.

“What all did you do my Goddess?”

“Karen began eating the berries and looked out her front wall which was uncovered allowing her to see the wall screen outside that Miss Gunkel had placed on the opposite side of the wall of apartments as a added perk.. Public television. Yet usually only on the channel that she preferred that they watched which was either BBC-1 or BBC-2 which stood for Brobdingnag Broadcasting Channel in both cases respectably...

The still as of yet uncovered plastic wall also allowed others to see her nubile nude body with nothing more than a pair of hip high silken socks which a Tiny was busy trying to massage but she was too tired to care right now. After all, how many other Littles had she accidentally seen fucking who had their front walls exposed too and were just too damned exhausted from their twelve to sixteen hour shifts to give a damn..

She had taken the pains to paint her two side plexi-glass walls so that she could have some semblance of privacy while she showered or relieved her bowels into her simple toilet which amounted to no more than a chamber pot. There was a spicate to run cold water out of a tap which she had to heat with her coal burning stove which served as a cooking device too. The apartment was as Spartan as sparse could be. But she had to start somewhere. Her prospects in the countryside were like everyone else out there. Starvation and pillage. Might being right.

“I’m making tons more coin now and we’ll be moving out of this dive soon Edward. To a apartment that has a air lift and has carpet and is quiet, and has hot water and air condtioning.. And I’m going to buy you a gentleman’s suit and me a blue silk dress and some sexy pumps!”

Edwared began pushing his back into her smelly instep.. But was still curious as to why she hadn’t answered his other question so repeated it.

“And what do you do at your new job my Goddess?”

Karen sighed.. She had hoped that he would catch her hint at avoiding the question and drop it but obviously had not. She brought both of her dirty silken soles together and gently crushed his whole body in between being mildly irritated so thus deciding to tease a little roughly. Shuffling them up and down listening to his muffling as he tried to gain purchase for air. Parting them he fell back down to the soft quilted table top landing on his ass. Only to be compressed by one of her soles with nothing more than a bitty grape sized head sticking out panting back the air he had previously lost.

“I don’t want to talk about it Edward... I’m seventeen years old.. You’re twenty six. We have a goal now.. To get out of this cheap doss apartment my little chuckaboo and start living the real life while we’re still young enough to do it.. I want us to be able to eat fruit and berries every day. Instead of porridge and skilligolee ” To buy you a silk pair of britches rather than my old sock I sowed together for you.

Edward had to admit that she made a pretty good convincing argument.. Eating better all the time would be a dream come true.

Karen moved her foot that was blotting out Edwards entire body and plucked him from the humble makeshift table.

Bringing the surprised Blefuscian man up to her blue stained lips she kissed his face again thereby turning his cheeks and nose a cute dark shade of berry stain.

Karen brought the last saved berry to Edward’s face and marveled at how the Tiny being began earnestly chewing and clawing at the melon sized fruit that her finger tips held in place for him. She absolutely adored feeding the adult man for the entertainment value alone knowing full well that he was capable of feeding himself yet relishing the position to either give him another bite or deny it on a whim.

Edwards hands and lips were turning blue as he feverishly ate for the first time since last night.

When Karen was satisfied that her cut and hard bodied man had eaten enough she simply took it away and swallowed the half eaten berry herself. His disappointment briefly flashed until Karen lowered him down to her left nipple and supported his body with the soft palm of her hand as she got up and drew her front wall curtains closed. She still had her modesty after all she was glad to acknowledge.

On the return she took her hand away forcing him to hold on to her teat for dear life. Extorting a giggle from her amused lips due to his sudden plight.

She crashed down on upon the couch once again and laid back drawing a patchwork quilt up to just above her lovely belly button hole.

“If I let you eat too much Tiny man, however will you have room for my mother’s milk?”

Karen grinned and began softly rubbing his back with an index finger as Edward remounted her nipple and began sucking her teat for all he was worth the subtle suggestion not needing to be repeated to him.

Karen’s other hand slowly drifted to her dampening privates. They both still had some work to do before sleep time.




End Notes:

Chapter 3 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

The Daily Grind

 

 

Karen had taken the metropolis subway and survived it once again... In a subway terminal during the morning rush many Littles would often meet their untimely demises. Too many Giants on their way to work and in a hurry looking for a chance to take their frustrations out on any small human that happened to be in the way. Or just accidentally smashing them to bits some other way for some other careless reason.

Sure, if you stuck to the yellow safely lanes painted across the floor your chances of making it to your destination without being flattened were pretty good.

It was when Littles took risks or lost their concentration that they usually paid for it with their lives.

For example, Karen was walking down the yellow brick road (as the Littles had nicknamed the safety lanes) as were hundreds of other Littles..

The path hugged the wall and when it got near a steam-engine it would usually make a right angle turn right towards the train away from the wall....

Karen saw the man make the fatal mistake as she was always on heightened alert at morning and evening rush hour.. Her head like all of the other Littles being on a swivel looking for approaching Giants...

This unfortunate laddy had taken to reading the Littles version of the Lorbrulgrud Herald and reading it a bit too intently as he was soon to discover.. With his head buried in the sweet smelling newsprint obviously fascinated by some political scandal that might have implications for the city as a whole, he kept on walking and reading when the yellow brick road turned right and a ninety degree angle...

Right into the flooded by Giants terminal he kept going. Other Littles at once began shouting for him to stop and run back but by the time he had reacted, which was to bring his confused looking face up and make a terrible discovery that he was in extreme peril it was all too late.

Squish! Went the man wearing the plaid pants with a matching tan textured vest. A distracted Giantess in a crisply pressed grey business suit with three inch black shiny heels didn’t even look down as she hurried to be one of the last folks to get into the steam-train and be whisked off with the several hundred other Giants who were making the commute from Kennington to Primlico.

Several Littles at the turn were sprayed most rudely by the red droplets of red plasma that would prove extremely challenging to wash out of their cloths when they finally got back to their compacted hovels later that evening.

By the time Karen had neared the turn chocked with rubber-neckers and was making her way towards the shuttle craft a Giant town Bobby with a bushy bicycle moustache was taking notes from the witnesses.. A most bored and uncompassionate expression upon his masculine face while his female juggernaught of an assistant, who was most likely a trainee was busy scooping up the remains of a man who would most likely be deposited in a trash bin rather than given to the Littles morgue for a proper identification procedure, with what was probably nothing more than a cheap kitchen spatula. Yet he continued going through the motions of asking if the Littles knew who the deceased was. Or who the Giant was that had ended his life and could they describe what she looked like.

Unfortunately she looked like about a few score other ladies who were in the terminal at any given moment.

Karen doubted that she even knew what she had done to the poor man.. . At least she hoped that was the reason she kept walking.. She didn’t want to contemplate a complete lack of concern being the true culprit here.

Karen never the less waited for the signal light to turn green for she and her fellow pedestrians to hurry to the Littles air tube shuttle.

This contraption was much like what you would see at a banks drive through window.. People got in, braced themselves, and then the plexiglass string of cylinders shot off like a rocket riding a jet of compressed forced air. So fast would it go that they would beat the previous Steam Train by a few minutes every time. Which made debarking a dangerous affair too.

The ride was it’s typical bone jarring experience when Karen’s stop at Pimlico came with the usual fast braking air tube shuttle that forced everyone forward due to the swiftness of the sudden stop.


Out the Littles poured as did she with the light of the steam-train right on their heels...
Moving quickly along the yellow Littles designated path the former passengers tried their best to hurry towards the safety of the walls again knowing that some Giants in their haste would run right through the out in the open safety walks making for more gruesome accidents.

But try as they might the Giants disembarked and resumed their hurried fast walks to be on their way.

Massive shoes of all sorts, male and feminine gained and then pounded past them appearing to move in excess of fifty miles or more per hour speeds. This was the time that Giants footwear became close enough that tufts of air, ear squeezes from compressions, with loud bone jarring impacts would get the Littles nerves on end..


Karen kept watching along her shoulder ready to dive to the side at any moment to avoid some careless footfall...

That’s when a she noticed the sole of a massive black high heel.. It’s bottom still wet with red bodily fluids belonging to the man whose life it had ended. The blood hadn’t even dried yet.

Up and down the shoe continued quickly disappearing into the mass of working class Giants blending in until it was lost..

This depressed the Little lady some as she made her way to the wall lift. There was a group waiting as usual to be shot up from the terminal to the ground level above as Giant stairs were near impossible to climb. Another perk of Her Majesty’s Littles Right to Work program. And as usual, she would have to wait for her turn like everyone else.

Three Littles could fit in one plastic tube comfortably in the afternoon or evening. But this was rush hour so it would probably be more like six to eight of them squeezing into the lift.

Karen shook her head.. If you tried to reason with people that it would be much more of a comfortably affair if they just garnered a modicum of patience and waited their turn it wouldn’t have to be asses to elbows. But this day would be just like any other so in she went to be packed like a sardine with the others.

They waited for the red light to change to green signaling the upward journey that was about to occur. It was at that point that Karen felt the grubby fingers of the man behind her rubbing them against her flanks. Finally he squeezed her right cheek as well.

Karen didn’t even look back at him.. She simply slithered her hand back behind herself and found the groin of the groping assailant.

Her fingers then latched upon his ball sack as the light turned green for the air shoot and they lifted off like a rocket. The g-forces causing everyone to squat down some. All except the man that Karen was keeping on his tip toes squeezing even harder as he tried to lower himself...

When the door opened everyone filed out except for the man who dropped to the floor holding his groin area and crying in agony.

None of the other blissfully unaware passengers even looked back .. Not even Karen as the door whooshed shut sending the pervert back down the same direction in which he came.


Right outside of the terminal and to the left was a Littles café chain store called The Glumdalclitch Cafe where someone could buy a double latte for less than a half penny piece or a more humble yet fast and furious cup of joe for no more than a copper farthing! ..   It was Karen's favorite hang out, where everyone knew her name.
 
There was a sign placard that all of the chain shops that featured a Brogdingnag girl with double braids smiling while she held out a Little who in turn was holding out a Tiny.. All three with steaming mugs of coffee in their free hands.

Karen entered swiftly.. The door bells chiming from the strings that hung the simple metal sounding devices just far enough down the wall to make the door opening and shutting trip their little pinging wares.

“Hey Karen the usual?” Called out a stout and portly built barmaid with very well endowed breasts, sandy blonde hair and a beautiful face with the slightest hint of a double chin, who was in her early twenties and in the middle of pouring a steaming brown caffeinated liquid into a cheap plastic tea cup of a elderly customer.

“Sure thing Gloria.” Karen responded as she quickly took off her sports jacket that her mother had gave her on her birthday last year and set her firm buttox upon the low lying bar stool.

Gloria smiled at the usual customer sporting the long red locks and began pouring her a shot of espresso and was about to start gossiping with her friend, that is until a tiny squeaking voice beat her to the punch.. Both ladies looked down upon the old linoleum bar table to see a Tiny man running with a white torn rag while simultaneously shouting up to Karen.

“Oh dear Karen, our poor dish washing machine has failed us once again I’m afraid... Just look at all of the spots on your sugar spoon!”

Karen looked to the old worn white metal utensil that she was in the process of grabbing in order to stir her sugar into the coffee with, and yet, their indeed was a soap stain upon the convexed center of her stir stick.

Karen looked up to Gloria who winked at her and moved on to another customer deciding that her and Karen’s chit chat could wait until Andy had finished working his usual hussle.

The Tiny skinny fellow with the red spikey hair, like Karen’s in hue with nothing more than a white t-shirt with the cafe’s company emblem iron patched upon the back of and some red boxing shorts, pulled out a minuscule plastic spray bottle as he squirted some tap water out of it hitting the soap stain dead center to which he furiously began scrubbing with his dirty little rag.

Karen adored Andy and thought his tiny quirky movements when he would clean silverware grime whether real or imagined were to die for. With his name brand shirt and the fact that he lived most likely in the kitchen somewhere, he pretty much took on the role of this coffee and sandwich shop’s mascot.. With all of the pretty waitresses and shift managers feeding and taking care of him. Even earning himself warm baths in a cooking pot at the end of each day as Gloria had scandalously relayed to Karen one day during one of their morning chats.. He earned his keep and took his job very seriously.

She reached out and petted his greasy hair which brought a smile out of his determined face as he continued to scrub.  Gloria had just set Karen's coffee with the beautifully shaped heart that she had made with care and cream in front of her friend being careful not to crush Andy under it.
 
“And how has my favorite Tiny masco- I mean, Tiny waiter been doing lately?” Said the amused lady who remember to mind her manners and not to divulge a inside joke between the cafe staff that was bound to set him off should he become aware of.

“Oh the usual you know.. Making sure our staff get’s their orders right and keeping the place nice and sparkling clean so that we don’t get shut down by the Royal Department of Health.. Whatever would you Giants do without me?” They both had a giggle at that as Andy continued..

“So how is that skinny, sallow, free loading, non-working, sorry excuse of a puppet you usually keep in your front coat pocket just below your dainty breast doing these days?’

“Andy!”

The Tiny startled man looked up from his cleaning detail to see Gloria standing over top of him with a frown upon her face. Her hands balled up on each side of her waist supporting her tired arms.

“We’ve had this discussion several times and you have agreed to stop catcalling to every Lilliputian that you see or even know about. Need I remind you of where you’re likely to wind up if you keep molesting my friend about her Tiny friend?”

Andy shook his head in resignation and began scrubbing again. Mumbling some obscenity no doubt.
Karen thought that the animosity was actually cute.. Well she did until Andy and Edward got into a knock down drag out fist fight one morning that she and Gloria had to separate earning Andy one of his famous time outs and Edward a trip back to the inside of her coat pocket.

What it was over, Goddess only knew, but the gist of it was certain to have been over the long standing feud that the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians have had. A war that never really ended with no peace treaties ever being signed. And to this day if you were to see the two factions in the same room they would either be standing on the opposite sides of it or fisti-cuffing it down in the center of the said hall for sure.

After a few more minutes of continual scrubbing Andy stopped for just a moment and looked up at Karen’s green utility suit. A bit of confusion set upon his face until he began busying himself with more scrubbing...

“That looks like an exterminator’s outfit am I right?”

Karen’s heart almost stopped and she even had to choke out a cough while she thought up a quick fib. Her face flushing red with embarrassment.

She also noticed that Gloria though busy was now casting side glances at Karen , with Andy’s pointed question having drawn her attention and interest. Karen knew that Gloria like herself loved the Tinies and had many a discussion on how they should be granted second class citizenship just like the Littles had. Gloria even volunteered to feed them at the soup lines over at Cripple Gate stealing sandwiches from the very shop where she is employed in order to do it too.

“Oh no Andy I now work for a ground cleaning crew. We you know, pick up cigarette butts and tissue papers that the Brobs leave behind.” Karen lied with her head bopping back and forth to simulate a degree of normalcy and cheerfulness to hopefully hide her inner turmoil and anxiety.”

“But don’t they wear bright orange suits so that the Brobs can see them more readily?... Not that they take much notice anyway.” Andy huffed as he stood up just finishing his task.

Karen reached for a penny in her pocket and while talking to Andy she moved the coin over to a tip can that stood twice the height of the tiny man. There was a strip of scotch tape blotting out the company logo that was marked with the words “Andy’s retirement fund!”

“Yeah well this is a new experimental color that they’re trying out to see if it helps us hide from their children any better... I’m part of that trial team. You know how those self indulgent Brob kids can be.”

Andy only sported a poker face while he examined the spoon some more.. After hearing the plunk of the penny hitting the bottom of his tip can his mood improved remarkably though. Smiling up at the Giantess he bowed.

“Thank you, you most beautiful and kindly lady!”
Karen breathed again.. Had she pulled it off? She stuck out her finger tip once more and patted him on the head which he accepted, his grin growing larger.

Once Karen’s index pad had finished ruffling his hair and was retreating Andy’s attention noticed Karen’s coffee cup. His eyes going wide with shock! It was time for him to press the advantage!

“Oh me lady! There appears to be a lip stick ring around the rim of your cup! I’ll just, ~ Hey!!???”

Andy was being lifted up into the air by two finger tips that had latched onto the back of his t-shirt. His arms flailing to the sides uselessly as Gloria rose him over to the tip can and gently dropped him inside. A thunk and rattle could be heard as his tiny feet moved the coins around some... Furious curse words echoed within the tin rippled walls as it was lifted to Gloria’s mouth.

“You’ve fleeced Karen enough today Andy. And on top of that you insulted her by insulting her friend. You can bother her again tomorrow.”
More Irish accented indignations swiftly followed.

Gloria just smiled and shook her head... Already walking the tip jar over to the far side of the bar table in order to set him upon a shelf. She continued to try and reason with the highly pissed off Blefuscian as they got closer to the cupboards for he and his tip jar’s final resting place.

“No it wont be a long time out.. “
“I heard you call Edward names.”
“Well you promised to be good today”
“And I still remember the crap you pulled yesterday.”

Karen could not hear Andy’s pleas as Gloria’s words got more distorted as she walked the jar further away until a flash of body zipped past her left side and rounded the bar table almost scaring her.

On her way, another young pretty waitress who had been the source that had startled Karen, with pale skin and brown eyes briskly passed by the barmaid commenting as she picked up a glass coffee pot in order to refill the patrons at the far end of the shop.

“Andy earn himself another time out?” She said already on her way back in the direction in which she had just came.

“Yes but it will be a short one.. Just long enough for Karen and me to talk before she leaves us for work.. So don’t let him con you in order to get out like he did last time!”

The young brunette put her hand up in the air over her head and mouthed “I promise not too.” and rolled her eyes as she glided on back to the rear of the store to make her refills.

Gloria returned and leaned over the counter looking Karen straight in the eyes while cleaning out another plastic cup.

“New job huh?”

Karen gulped her espresso and nodded, finding it hard to make eye contact with her friend.

Gloria’s eyes moved down to the table top.   She tried to break the tension with a story about Andy.

"You know what our little mascot did yesterday after you ate your breakfast and left?  He pissed in the coffee cup of a nice gentleman who brought in his Lilliputian friend when they weren't looking because Sharon had dropped a bunch of plates on the floor near the rear.   Using the distraction, out came his little johnson and in went his pee...   Once he was done I snatched him up and put him in my apron pocket for the next two hours I was so mad."

"Did they see him do it?"  An incredulous Karen inquired.

"Nope, the lucky little leprechaun was smiling away before I swiped him up..  Uh!  The nerve of that little popper sometimes.  I swear one day somebody is going to put him on a danish and swallow him whole.!   And it will probably be me! "

Both grinning ladies looked back down at the table again.   Gloria chose to break the silence.

 “Don’t worry honey.. I know you will make the best of what you have to do and somehow help others along the way like always.”

Gloria said while looking down trodden as she slowly walked back to the other customers further down the bar table asking if anyone needed a refill.

Karen gulped down the rest of her cup, grabbed her coat, put a silver three penny bit upon the table, and beat a hasty retreat outside.

After clearing the door she sank back to the wall and put her hands up to her face to hold back the tears... This day hadn’t started out well at all with her menstrual cycle kicking in to boot.. She hadn’t fooled anyone with her deceptions either, this much she was sure of. How could she have been so stupid as to wear her green monkey suit into that place? Routine can get you killed as they say.

Looking up, the sign placard caught her attention once more.. It was catching the first rays of the morning sun in spite of the hazy coal smog...

Glumdalclitch who had been a champion of Littles rights over two hundred years ago was still holding the smaller people in her hand in an act of charity just as the history books had noted of her at length.

She was still smiling down upon Karen just as she had as she had entered the shop.. Her eyes catching the sun rays now, making them twinkle with life..

Karen forced herself to look away. She wiped her eyes clean and brushed the last warm tear off of her cheek.

Taking a deep breath she hardened her heart and stomped off towards her job.

End Notes:

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7918