Mom, I Shrunk Myself! by Envy
Summary:

Here’s a tale where three teenage boys engage in a strange internet trend of shrinking themselves. Unfortunately, these pills were permanent leaving them trapped as fleas in their large house. Maybe their oblivious mother could help them if she doesn't accidentally squash them like ants first?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Incest, Maternal, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 13198 Read: 111935 Published: February 25 2018 Updated: March 16 2018

1. Chapter 01 A Snack Good Enough to Eat by Envy

2. Chapter 02 Look Before You Sit on Me by Envy

3. Chapter 03 Down the Toilet by Envy

4. Chapter 04 Adjusting to a New Role by Envy

5. Chapter 05 Call to my Assistant by Envy

6. Chapter 06 Avery's Anecdote by Envy

7. Chapter 07 The Escape from a Giantess by Envy

8. Chapter 08 Closing & Extras by Envy

Chapter 01 A Snack Good Enough to Eat by Envy

Chapter 00: Susan Rules, Boys Drool

During their lives, Danny and his younger brother, Dave, slowly outgrew than their short mother, Susan, in thanks to their father’s genes. Their comments on her size and body devastated her and forced her into a submissive role for the family. However, on the Monday of their Spring Break, everything switched.

The undeveloped minds of the teenagers decided to split a small bottle of toxic pills to indulge on the shrinking trend in spite of their mother grounding them for their drug use. After a little discussion, the boys settled on a game to take as many shrinking pills as possible.

After watching the other guys swallow four pills each, Danny won by cramming five down his throat. At the size of a pissant, his mother cut the celebration short as she began to show him the real dangers of drugs.

After arriving home from an exhausting day at her office job, Susan picked up the last remaining bite-sized brownie that set in a clear plastic tray on her kitchen counter. The bright-blonde haired woman remained oblivious and paid no heed to the speck of her son, Danny, who blended with the beautiful chocolate coating to Susan’s naked eyes.

Danny laid in absolute shock of his mother's new gigantic size when he rode the circular brownie up to her usually small nose. His stomach wrenched from the exhilarating ride to her face. Unable to make any coherent statements or sounds, Danny feebly stared up Susan’s two dark caves that loomed a couple of inches over him.

The unaware mother inhaled the pleasant aroma of the sugared brownie in her nostrils. Danny shrieked in fear as the air around him rumbled into the nose like a powerful jet engine. The teenager rapidly embraced a dry piece of fudge on his habitat after his mom nearly vacuumed him in her canals.

“Stop!” Danny broke out loud as his tiny voice trembled in fear from the goddess.

Susan paused with a gleaming smile and lifted the brownie to her eye level for a closer inspection. Her hazel eyes centered on the delectable treat with her glands salivating in her mouth. The older woman licked her cherry red lips while Danny attempted to regain his composure and balance.

With her focus on the brownie, Danny stared straight toward the giantess. Susan’s face looked profoundly enlarged as he noticed every slight blemish in her makeup. She blinked which caused Danny to flinch and fall back.

“Mom?” Danny questioned on the sugary ground as if she transformed into some goddess.

A sudden surge of regret flew into Danny’s mind of how he treated his mother and her rules. He felt the need to repent for his sins as Susan made herself his God.

“I’m sorry,” Danny spoke up at the gigantic woman.

 “Look, I will rub and kiss your feet clean.” Danny attempted to negotiate with the goddess after he started regretting his decision on transforming into a mite with his high bliss faded.

A coy smile fell on her mouth. The unaware giantess failed to hear any of his quiet little squeaks with Danny’s voice too high-pitched.

Susan dropped the brownie down to her cherry lips. The mite-sized boy observed her mouth open and felt an overwhelming amount of warm air exhaled on him. The giantess shifted the temperature of his atmosphere in a split instant with ease. The smell her musky breath lingered which reeked of her tuna fish sandwich and a hardboiled egg for lunch.

The brownie swayed back and forth near her opened entrance where Danny felt sick and annoyed from her little game. Danny thought his mother started to toy with his small body as a means for her proving a point about her strict no drug rule that she made very clear to her boys on several occasions.

 In reality, Susan remained oblivious of her son’s pitiful mistake and thought indecisively about eating the delectable treat. She wondered whether the 140 calories would affect her diet and her Pilates workout too much. She altogether missed her son’s squirming and pitiful proposition of licking her feet clean for her not to devour him. A brief moment of hesitation occurred as Danny and the brownie dangled above his mother's opened mouth.

“Please don’t do this, mom. I’ll-” Danny squeaked as a brief moment of hesitation came over him, yet the boy held nothing more to offer. “I’ll fucking kiss your ass!”

A deep shame came over Danny as the words left his mouth with his bright red face. The boy realized he just offered to literally kiss the butt of the stringent woman who he defied the most.

"Maybe I shouldn't," Susan mumbled quietly to herself which rumbled into Danny’s ears.

Danny felt a sense of alleviation as Susan lowered him off her rollercoaster back into the clear plastic tub. Nearly peeing himself in sheer terror of his mom, Danny laid face down to the brownie and smiled thankfully that his lying spared him.

Danny looked around the room as he hoped that his brother, Dave, or his friend, Jake, stood too far away to hear any of his embarrassing offerings. He imagined all the shit that they would give him in the future for it as mommy’s shrunken ass kisser.

 

 

Chapter 01: A Treat to Eat

After fully sealing the lid, Susan turned away to check the refrigerator for a healthier alternative in her black business suit. Danny felt upset about his mother making him beg for his life. He dared to taunt the intimidating giantess in spite.

“Yeah! You better run, stupid bitch!” Danny stuttered to say as he exclaimed to Susan’s enormous rear about five feet away from him in the safety of his plastic cage. “Go make me a sandwich!”

Susan bent into the refrigerator as she fumbled through some empty containers. She rolled her eyes and muttered some angry words to herself. Her boys ate everything that she bought despite her warnings to wait for dinner.

Susan interrupted her son’s teasing with a loud grumble after not seeing any light snacks for herself in the fridge. The groan echoed into the tray from the hungry beast, yet Danny showed no fear with a false sense of protection. Danny mocked the sound as he laughed in the shelter of the clear prism.

“Oh, shut up!” Danny said boldly as he continued his stare at Susan’s busty ass with her head poking in the fridge. “I’ll give you a reason to yell when I get my size back! God! When will these pills’ effects wear off?”

The refrigerator door slammed with Susan ultimately defeated. Her son continued his laughing and teasing of the giantess after Susan sighed deeply.

“Brownie time,” Susan uttered quietly to herself.

Danny failed to realize the danger of this situation until Susan spun around 180 degrees with her full attention back on him. The lustful look that she gave Danny made his laughing die instantly.

Her curly hair blocked the kitchen light as she treaded closer with her dark eyes focused on the only brownie in the tray. The coy smiled reappeared on her face.

“I deserve this.” Susan thought to herself while Danny petitioned.

“No!” Danny shouted in disbelief as he attempted to escape from the chocolate dessert. “I offered to kiss your fucking ass!”

The mother outstretched her arms, and her hands gripped around Danny’s prism of safety. The fingers crept on the clear plastic like monsters as they pushed on the lid. The flimsy top stood no match as it gave way and plopped open with her puny son more petrified than a couple minutes earlier.

“Look, I’ll kiss your ass, feet, pussy, tits- anything!” Danny panicked to say with Susan’s actions so swift.

 Danny’s color drained from his face when he saw Susan’s hungry eyes on him. Susan plopped the brownie tray’s lid into the kitchen trash can and hovered over her son. The mite dropped to his knees for forgiveness and to worship his goddess with her shadow over him. Her right hand clasped around the brownie.

"Oh, fuck it!" Susan cried out on a whim as she whipped the brownie up to her mouth giving her microscopic son no time to react or apologize.

The brownie flung into her mouth as Danny curled from his knees into a tight ball like a scared bug. He plunged between her white pearly teeth while Susan munched down the brownie that shook his entire world.

Fortunately, Danny sunk into a small gap in her two front teeth with a bit of the brownie which buried him alive in the wet chocolate. Susan continued chomping as Danny stuck to her top gum and heard his mom’s moan of pure delight blasted into his ears.

“Delish!” Susan mocked her sons’ catchphrase after she swallowed and patted her stomach in her tight business suit.

Danny groaned in a repulsion of the woman’s choice of words and quickly dug for an airway for himself. He poked his head free with the scent of his mother’s musky breath for his oxygen.

"Hopefully, all of that brownie goes straight to my butt for Dean. He loves my ass." Susan commented with her unaware of her son's presence after she blasted the sexual words into his ears.

The blonde woman walked into her hallway and peeked into her sons’ rooms to find them empty. She felt relieved before admitting a dirty secret to herself.

“Good thing the boys aren’t home. I’m in desperate need for a good fucking tonight.” Susan stated as she strutted her horny body back into the kitchen.

Danny nearly vomited at his mom’s remarks as her voice thundered and echoed throughout her mouth. More fear crept into his mind as he envisioned his parents fucking with him inside her mouth. She would force him to endure all her moaning and panting for her sheer pleasure.

An even scarier thought came to Danny when he thought about Susan swallowing him. Bits of his digested body trapped in his mom’s butt while the rest of him mixed into her shit. His whole plans in life would disappear to become a part of Susan’s thick rear and a source of energy for her fuck session tonight.

Danny screamed and tried everything to awake from this nightmare. He prayed and offered anything for a redo, yet nothing occurred. The boy placed himself in this mess, and he needed to dig himself out.

Mashed in the residue of the fudge on the roof of her mouth, Danny tried to crawl and move but proved no avail as the wet chocolate gripped his whole body. His situation grew dire.

Susan adjusted her black skirt as she checked out her busty figure in her metallic fridge’s reflection, mainly staring at her flat stomach and thick ass. The woman whipped her curly hair and gave a seductive stare to herself as she wished to amend everything with her husband tonight by treating him to her entire body. She smiled which caused her to notice the residual chocolate between her front teeth.

Susan brushed her tongue on the back of her front two teeth in an attempt to remove the leftovers. It took a couple of seconds before the woman eroded enough of the chocolate the reach Danny’s face who helplessly hung upside down in a complete panic.

“Stop!” Danny managed to cry before Susan’s tongue met with his face.

Her taste buds rubbed against his head while applying an excessive amount of pressure on him. The chocolate around his face stood no chance as it withered away from the giant tongue.

After she scrubbed her son’s face clean, Susan began to pick at the fudge with the long fingernail of her index finger. Danny felt the nail nearly crush him as it scrapped the chocolate beside him. Unable to get all the fudge out, Susan groused in frustration.

Her loud grumble echoed throughout her mouth and blasted into her son's ear nearly bursting his eardrums. Danny no longer found his mother’s frustration funny like in his safe prism, but rather terrifying for his sake.

Susan managed to free most of the glued fudge on her speck of a son, yet the remainder held his legs. Danny saw a way out and started to race the giantess on freeing himself.

"I will get out of here, and when I do mom, you'll pay for your fat ass almost eating me." Danny threatened as he continued eating the wet fudge surrounding him.

Danny no longer wished to play nice with his mother but failed to realize that the pills shrunk things permanently. He transformed himself into the size of a flea and forever remained at the very bottom of the food chain. A tiny bug held more power than Danny, Dave and Jake combined.

The shrinking trend specifically targeted people with no life like Danny. None of the videos showed the after-effects of shrinking. Many teenagers learned the hard way as their empty threats held no merit to any giantess.

With him ultimately determined to escape from his mom, the speck finally freed himself from his crawling and eating the fudge. His timing stood perfect; Susan proceeded to check herself out in the refrigerator’s metallic reflection as she bit her bottom lip with her two front teeth.

Danny fell and rolled on top of her cherry lipstick and began hugging it. His naked body caked red as he crawled out for his freedom in life.

His celebration only lasted for a second before Danny saw the outside of her. The heights looked unbearable. Susan played with her breasts beneath him in her black blouse which looked like two glorious moons a mile below him. Danny gulped and decided to check another way. After glancing above her lips, he saw the tip of her nose with two nostrils that looked like giant caves to him. Her blonde hair passed him like a set of curtains as Susan flipped her hair on her black patted shoulders of her business suit.

“Wanna fuck?” Susan boomed in a sexy voice after her hair went to her right side.

With her throat dried from the thick fudge, Susan pulled open the refrigerator door. Danny stood on her lower lip with him indecisive on where to go next.

Danny gulped as he slowly watched his mother prepare a small glass of cold milk from the fridge. He knew what his fate held in store.

“Let me just kiss your ass, okay?” Danny pleaded his apology again as he slipped and struggled to hold on the slippery lipstick.

His words went unheard to the giantess. With her agitated from the chocolate stuck in her teeth, Susan lifted the cup. Suddenly, the glass of milk neared her mouth as Danny shrieked of fear.

“Mom!” Danny shouted before the mouthful of milk pulled him into its stream.

The cold white liquid hit the mite like a tsunami. Danny’s progress vanished with him pushed back into his mother's mouth. His body proceeded to toss around Susan’s cheeks like a vigorous whirlpool.

Susan swished and gurgled the milk in her mouth as she felt the brownie crumbs start to deteriorate. Her son tried swimming, or at least gaining any traction, but failed and bounced around cheek to cheek.

Danny struggled to breathe with the milk crammed down his throat. With the boy starting to lose conciseness, he succumbed to his mother's high power. She won.

She played and fumbled his body in her mouth faster than a fish flopping with no water. With him in his dangerous predicament, the weak boy prayed to his new goddess that she spared him.

Luckily, he knew his mother’s anxious attitude about her weight. She needed to maintain a thin and sexy body for her husband, so likely she would spit out the milk.

True to his prediction, the fluid in her mouth became extremely stagnant. Danny swam back up to the surface and gasped the air of Susan’s warm breath. He gladly inhaled the musky tuna stench while he panted in the dark space.

“Thank you… Goddess.” Danny hesitated to say after he learned his lesson about treating his mother.

He treaded in the milk when another humorous thought entered into his mind. “Now go make me a sandwich.”

With her tongue, Susan checked the gaps of her teeth for any more lingering fudge. With it all dissolved in the milk, she took a giant gulp of victory with a feeling of refreshment in her deep exhale.

Her speck of a son Danny screamed the whole time as he helplessly traveled with the fluid to the back of her throat and down her esophagus. He tried to grab onto anything, yet the liquid’s current proved too strong. Unable to break free from the milk, he landed in her stomach on a crumb of the brownie and entered a lake of acidic fire like Hell.

Susan paused momentarily before walking toward her flat screen television. Her stomach acids began slowly digesting her shrunken son for nutrients to put into her spectacular body.

 

Chapter 02 Look Before You Sit on Me by Envy
Chapter 02: Smashed to her Ass

Susan hummed a popular pop song that she heard on the radio while walked into the living room. Her other son, Dave, and Danny’s friend, Jake, nearly pissed themselves after watching the giantess pass their couch cushion.

“Mother of God, she’s freaking massive.” Jake stated the obvious to Dave who appeared irritated at that simple statement.

“Whatever, she’s still just a woman.” Dave murmured with a pinch of jealous after comparing his one-inch body to her.

Susan gazed in confusion at the television which remained to play the boys’ anime that they forcefully observed all day. She gave a quick peek at her beige couch as her eyes swept over the naked two shrunken teenagers.

“The boys left this trash playing?” Susan quietly asked rhetorically as she skimmed the room for the remote control.

Dave’s face turned beet red after his stupid mother attacked him on a personal level by calling his favorite show trash. His viewpoint involved Susan belonging in the kitchen and deserving to never relax or watch television.

“Kiss my ass!” Her bratty son squeaked before coughing when inhaling the scent of Susan’s floral perfume to speak. “And get back in the kitchen!”

Susan naturally ignored the high-pitched chirps and bent down for the remote control at the coffee table to change the channel. The boys stared at her big round butt which blocked their view of the anime show.

“Get your fat ass out of the way for my show, mom!” Dave nagged at the giantess during which Jake noticed Susan’s obliviousness.

“No, she cannot hear us.” Jake stated to the spoiled child while he watched Susan’s ass nearly split the fabric of her black crepe pencil skirt.

The horny teenager eyed Susan’s caboose in lust and depicted nasty images of the two of them in his head, yet Jake also understood the magnitude of the situation. The bug-sized boys resided in her seat.

“We need to run, now!” Jake exclaimed to Dave who remained upset as Susan began playing with the remote.

“No, my mom just likes to act dumb.” Dave reassured when he heard his channel switch to another. “Stop messing with my show!”

            “Whatever, suit yourself.” Jake commented before starting his mad dash on the loveseat’s tan cushion.

            “Pussy,” Dave uttered under his breath and went back to yelling insults at his mother’s butt.

It took a few seconds of skimming through the channels before Susan found her Rachael Ray talk show that she enjoyed. Jake and Dave plugged their ears when Susan raised the volume on the television with the remote; Rachael Ray blasted into their ears and explained how to make a macaroni and cheese dish.

When she stumbled upon it, the older woman moved a couple of feet from the coffee table and stood in a daze at the screen for a few seconds. Her slight movement allowed Dave and Jake to see the television once more. Dave’s yelling seized for a moment when he noticed a close-up of Rachael’s Ultimate Mac and Cheese on the screen. With him not eating anything since breakfast, the shrunken boy’s stomach grumbled.

“Make me that, now!” Dave ordered his massive mother with her standing to the side. “Looks better than your disgusting green bean casserole!”

Dave chuckled after he remembered throwing his portion of the casserole in the trash bin yesterday. On that Sunday, Susan watched him chuck it with her devastated.

“It tasted like shit!” Dave yelped to the oblivious woman who snapped out of her little daydream.

The television continued to drown out any of Dave’s remarks during which Susan headed towards the left cushion of the loveseat to where Dave resided. Her gigantic body blocked out the ceiling light for Dave as she neared him.

“Oh, I’m so scared.” Dave mocked sarcastically while the dark shadow encompassed the entire seat.

Dave stood tall on his inch body, only slightly bigger than his former speck of a brother, Danny. Jake completed his run with time to spare which left Dave alone on the cushion.

In true to his prediction, Jake watched Susan turn her ass towards Dave as she prepared to sit in her spot. Dave’s taunting quickly stopped with him too scared to utter any more offensive words to the round butt.

“Help!” Dave squealed like a scared pig when Susan’s skirt towered over him with her pale legs touching the couch cushion.

Dave found ways to annoy and pester his mother more than his brother. Before the boys reduced themselves to nothing, Susan grounded the boys for life after stumbling upon their drug habits. Stripped of their money, video games, and freedom, Dave plotted the revenge by deciding to take the deadly shrinking pills from Jake to spite their mother’s stringent rules.

Bending back down to the cushion, Susan prepared to relax after wearing her black pumps all day. Without any effort on her part, Susan managed to fulfill her son’s meager demand by offering her whole ass as a buffet for him to eat.

The bug saw the black skirt tighten when Susan bent her knees and started to descend upon him. He gave a fearful yell and began to sprint swiftly like Jake previously suggested. His meal pushed itself over the beige cushion as his order came to him.

Unfortunately for Dave, escape proved futile. The nervous teenager fumbled as he looked up to the big barreling ass that completely demolished him on impact.

Susan sent her son into another world when the whole couch cushion sprung down on him. In the segment of a few seconds, Susan transformed her brat who consistently ordered and bugged her to a stain. The unaware giantess rested on him.

Dave screamed in agony as he awoke in excruciating pain to total darkness from his new world. Susan’s whole weight rested on his puny feet between the cushion and her left ass cheek which turned into nothing but a blood stain. His legs caught the arch of her left cheek and her butt crack and crushed further from the slightest movement from Susan. To add insult to the injury, Susan's asshole sat right above her younger son’s face and torso with the teeth of her back zipper on his head.

“Get off me, gigantic bitch!” Dave managed to heave after screaming in pain.

His words continued to travel directly into Susan’s butt. Upset more than ever that his mother failed to hear his whining, Dave flailed his arms and pounded on the crepe fabric between him and Susan. The boy sought to hurt the giantess.

Jake watched the cushion spring all the way down when Susan's round butt impacted it. He secretly lusted over Susan’s body for years with her on his mind every time he masturbated. Sprung with a massive erection from seeing a close up of her glorious thick ass, Jake dashed back to Susan's skirt on the sofa.

After Susan crossed her legs, she scooted her butt more on Dave's puny body. With him at the same size as Dave, Jake dared to begin his climb up her pencil skirt with his ultimate mission of entering her pussy and fucking the shit out of the giantess.

Danny beat his best friend on entering Susan. He succeeded to flee for safety in one of the fudge crumbs that stayed afloat in the lake of Susan’s stomach acids. Susan's stomach fumed a putrid smell, felt uncomfortably hot, and resided mostly dark, yet Danny remained determined to find an exit. The acids gave a slight glow as they emitted energy from breaking down foods and allowed Danny to see in the fire pit.

The boy plotted to escape from her mouth; he tried to not even consider slithering his body out her asshole, yet the idea remained there.

“Maybe she’ll burp.” Danny hoped with the brownie crumb starting to sink.

The acids soaked the crumb and began to strip away the particles of the chocolate that held Danny. Luckily, the boy saw the wall of her stomach about an eighth of an inch from him.

 The fudge piece slowly sank while Danny screamed with the acid on his feet. He took his leap of faith to the edge of her stomach.

Figuring he could climb his way out of the pit of his mother’s stomach, Danny pounce to the wall like a tiny circus flee. He squeezed and clutched her stomach with both his hands, but his legs slipped and submerged into the acid. Feeling a heavy burning sensation, he swung his knees to his chest in a tight ball.

“Mom, I’ll kiss your ass every day for the rest of your life.” Danny pleaded with his legs melting from the bacteria.

“Help me!” Danny ferociously pounded on his mother's stomach and prayed that she would somehow do something.

Susan felt her one of her son’s pounding her. Below her asshole, Dave continued to throw his punches in the fabric of her pencil skirt.

As Dave proceeded to massage the woman’s butt hole, Susan twisted in her seat to grow more comfortable. Dave moved along with the caboose. His blood from his splattered feet and crushed legs acted like a glue between him and her.

With every pivot, right to left or left to right, made with her ass, Dave’s bones in his legs snapped more and more. Dave grew lightheaded, yet continued to fight against the giantess.

“You, fat bitch! Mom,” Dave squealed while swinging his arms and brushing her asshole before getting interrupted with a loud spritz of gas that reeked of the woman’s digested green bean casserole.

In his surprise, Dave caused the fart himself by easing the tension of his mother’s asshole. Susan wanted to hold it in her, but in thanks to Dave pestering, she released it on him.

The loud fart blasted into her son’s face which threw his head back. Dave’s eardrums nearly burst from the unexpected pucker of his mom’s butt hole. The after effects left Dave with a nasty odor that filled his mouth.

Dave realized that Susan made him a butt filter in his plot of revenge on her. He began to cry in the hopes of gaining any pity from the giantess.

Susan sat her plump butt fully back on the couch which increased the amount of pressure on Dave. The woman nervously looked around the room for anyone after she broke wind that loud. With her not smelling the stench because of Dave’s filtering, she prayed no one heard the embarrassing sound.

“Excuse me.” The mother quietly said to herself with her eyes focused on the delicious food from Rachel Ray show. “Looks good.”

Susan’s stomach gave a small growl while she watched. Inside her stomach, that tiny grumble felt enormous to the speck.

"No mom!" Danny cried out as Susan's stomach wall shook which repelled him into the acid.

Danny swam back to the wall, but with his hands slippery, he failed to climb back up to his spot. The bacteria from the acid quickly began attacking him which burnt his entire flesh.

"No! I will not be your shit! I will not be your shit!" Danny yelled as he pounded desperately on her stomach.

Susan felt nothing, yet with Danny persistent, he accomplished keeping his head above the liquid for a few more seconds. His nightmare unfolded into his reality.

Danny ate his last words. The acids slowly began feeding the nutrients from his body to Susan’s rear. Susan would excrete the remainder of Danny in her morning poop tomorrow.

 

Chapter 03 Down the Toilet by Envy

A few minutes passed when Dean, Susan's husband, walked into the house from work. With their marriage in near shambles, Susan persistently tried to work with her husband by being as submissive and nice as she could, but unfortunately it made no difference as Dean had another mistress. To Dean, Susan was just an old fuck buddy that he wanted out of his life. With the power of dominance going to Dean's head as he was taller and bigger than Susan, he approached her in a demeaning manner.

"Honey, where are your stupid kids? And where the Hell is my dinner?" Dean demanded as he stood tall over Susan.

"The kids are over at Jake's house playing." Susan said in her quiet voice. "I wanted to relax a little from work before I started on dinner. Here, have a seat with me dear?"

"Unbelievable! I work way harder than you every day, and you can't even have dinner ready by the time I come home. And you wonder why I want a divorce." Dean said.

"I'll get started right away." Susan said as she stood from the couch. Not prepared for her to stand, Jake slid down her skirt where he almost fell off but clanged to a strand of fabric on the bottom edge. David lower body stuck to her butt cheek like a bug splattered on a windshield, but nonetheless was content he could breathe in air that wasn’t straight out of his mother’s rectum.

Susan walked. The boys grew sick from the long-distance height from the ground. Her ass swayed back and forth with every step she took which made it like a frightening roller coaster for David. Arriving to the bathroom and locking herself in there, she looked at herself in the mirror for a minute where she fixed her makeup in order to please her husband. David used this time to start pulling his body off of her butt while Jake admired the up skirt view he had to her panties. Jake felt the sensation to be able to touch them and started climbing the inner of her black skirt. Susan scooted herself over to the toilet while she turned her back to it.

With her fastener in the back-middle portion of her skirt, Susan's left hand began to release down the zipper. David eyes widened when he saw the giantess's hand coming straight for him. With no time to react, her index finger brushed across his one fourth of an inch body which flung him off the black skirt and into the toilet water. David’s demolished legs hit into the water first as his mother failed to hear her son drop into the bowl due to his insignificant size.  Unaware of what happened or where he was, David looked up where it hit him. He was trapped in toilet about to be used by his mother.

With a headache from work, Dean needed to take some aspirin to cool himself off. Fumbling through the all the medication in the medicine cabinet, Dean failed to find any.

"Fucking bitch." Dean thought as he stormed to the kitchen expecting Susan to be preparing dinner. "And of course, she's not here!"

Dean noticed an orange container labeled 'Shrinking Pills' sitting on the kitchen counter with four white pill capsules inside the bottle. Daniel bought these pills at a high price from his drug dealer after she convinced him how cool it was to be shrunk. Assuming the pills would shrink his headache, Dean popped the capsules into his mouth. Not realizing his greatest mistake of his life, he drunk some water from the sink faucet as he swallowed. Then, he opened up a snack sized bag of Doritos that his kids would take to lunch. After eating a couple chips, Dean's head started spinning causing him to drop the bag onto the ground. With everything around him growing, Dean began to grow tired and eventually passed out on the floor.

"No mom! I'm in the toilet!" David cried out desperately trying to swim with his broken legs as his mother pulled down her tight skirt. He hoped that she would hear him now that his voice wasn't muffled from the tv or her ass, but it was no use. Susan pulled down her red panties exposing her white thick ass, something David never wanted to see in his life.

"Please, I'll do anything!" David screamed, but Susan continued as her ass dropped down to the toilet seat. Like before her ass casted a dark shadow on most of the bowl blocking most of the light, but David swam to the front of the bowl in the light under her vagina. David could see a little blonde hair on the front of her gigantic pussy and struggled to keep his head above water with his broken legs. Knowing he had to act quick, he splashed water hoping that would make enough sound. Unfortunately, that’s when Susan started to pee. Her stream of urine met David's face blinding him in the eyes and pushing him down in the bowl. David pushed himself up to the surface of the water with his arms as he heard the pee hitting and polluting the water around him.

"I swear to God! When I get big again, you'll pay!" David yelled in anger talking to his mom's ass as the last few drop of her urine hit the water.

With her panties down between her legs, Jake scaled his way up Susan's crepe pencil skirt. With every step of the way up he took, Jake pictured how her pussy would look like. Soft, delicate, beautiful, and moist. Once he was up high enough, Jake took a leap of faith landing in the center of her panties. Sniffing them as much as he could, Jake proceeded to the front awaiting him and his new friend with benefits life together.

After she had gone pee, Susan proceeded to clean to few drops of remaining urine on her vagina with some toilet paper. Taking two sheets from the roll, she rubbed herself clean and threw the dirty toilet paper in the toilet bowl.

"Please let my mother see me." David prayed still blinded from her urine. The two sheets of toilet paper landed softly on him.

"Yes! She sees me and is pulling me out!" David yelled as he felt the toilet paper hit his head thinking it was his mother soft fingers.

Susan pulled up her red panties. Susan didn't notice the one and half inch horny boy in them as she placed them on her. Jake was pull of ecstasy until he saw her crazy vagina. The top part was like a jungle of blonde hair with the bottom part looking like a cave in a roast beef sandwich. Realizing his mistake, he tried to get out, but was caged in there with her beast.

David cheered until he heard Susan pull up her skirt zipper. Opening his eyes, he saw the white paper soaking down on him with his mother's giant silhouette above him. Fighting with the toilet paper to stay above water, David began to panic.

"Wait! Mom! Don't!" He squeaked as he watched his mother reach for the toilet handle. Susan pressed down on the handle as she walked off to the sink. David saw the water coming down from the holes in the side and knew it was over for him. He managed to free himself from the toilet paper just in time to see her ass one more time walking away from his pathetic body. The water pulled him down along with Susan's urine. David vanished down the sewer not knowing his brother Daniel would be joining him soon as Susan's shit.

 

Chapter 04 Adjusting to a New Role by Envy

After washing her hands, Susan stepped out into the hall heading for the kitchen. Dean awoke after hearing the giantess's heel clicking and clacking on the ground to him. Disoriented from the pill, Dean saw the bag of the chips had turned larger than him. Dean looked up to see that his whole house had grown larger or in the more likely scenario he shrunk. Comparing himself to the bag of chips, he estimated to be around three inches small, about the size of a rodent.

Hearing his wife’s steps get louder and louder, Dean booked and hid behind a wooden barstool leg near him before his wife arrival into the kitchen.

"Dean!" His wife yelled sending chills down his neck as if she saw him. Dean quivered in fear like a frightened mouse about to be eaten by a cat. Embarrassed by his new size and role to his wife, Dean wished for his dominance over his wife back. Unfortunately for Dean, he'd be trapped as a three-inch rodent for the rest of his minuscule life.

"Are you naked?!?" Susan boomed staring down at the man’s clothes and the bag of opened chips on the ground. Dean brushed the sweat off his face grateful his wife didn't spot him. Susan bent down to examine what occurred as Jake’s legs shoved into Susan’s hungry pussy lips after her tight skirt put pressure on the bug. With her lips at far greater size than the one-inch boy, they devoured him leaving only his head outside of her with his body immersed in her canal. Jake struggled to breathe from the clenching of her lips onto his body and from the aroma that surrounded him of dead fish.

She picked up the Doritos perceiving how hardly any were eaten. Shrugging it off, she tossed the bag in the trash as she looked around for her husband. Unable to be found from the giantess, Susan pulled out her smartphone.

"Fucking bitch shrunk me down and is now toying with me. I need to make a plan." Dean thought figuring that this was just another one of Susan’s inventive plans to save their marriage.

He figured his best option would be to confront his wife even if it meant having to ‘work more with her’ to regain his size. He inched closer to her marvelous body as he peered up her knee-high skirt for a view of her bright red panties. Reminiscing on the early days of his marriage where he would smash and destroy that pussy, he began to feel his horny teenage-self again lusting for his wife more than ever.

Mesmerized by her size and beauty like a true goddess, his wife's skirt along with her panties over casted the whole sky. With his notifications turned off, Dean's phone flashed in the pocket of his pants 'Where are you?' on its home screen from Susan. Dean crept between her smooth white legs to her black open toe pumps. With Susan's toes freshly painted blood red from yesterday, Dean hopped up on her shoe as he squeezed himself between her big toe and her long toe on her left foot. Full of ecstasy and persistence, Dean pounded and grinded his dick on the massive toes as if he were ready to fuck the giantess.

Susan felt an insignificant creature crawling up on her glorious feet. Her eyes immediately widened, and she gave out a startled shriek as she jolted her left foot backwards and kicked it forward.  Her husband tried to hold his small body in place between toes, but as her toes spread apart and her foot launched forward, he flew into the kitchen cabinet. Smashing his face and body into the pine wood at a fast altitude, Dean laid in pain of his pathetic body and looked in his dizziness at his wife's foot. The giantess’s black left pump dropped back to the ground as Dean scooted himself away from the giantess.

 “Fucking bug!” Susan said as her heart raced.

"Fucking bitch!" Dean responded in spite as he watched his wife's heels clack on the ground as she scampered up to him. Susan bent down once again to look at the bug which jeered Jake deeper down in her pussy. Too afraid to try to crawl out in the possibly she'd notice him, her beast devoured him completely with his head no longer sticking out.

The forty-year-old woman squinted her eyes in an attempt to see what she kicked. Unable to tell from the distance without her glasses, Susan dropped down to her knees as her husband backed up to the counter in fear. With her face a foot away from the worm, Susan instantly recognized the figured and gasped.

"Dean?" Susan called out perplexed with her hand on her mouth.

"Susan?" Dean squeaked in his new voice as he covered his naked dick with his hand.

"My, my!" Susan replied to Dean as her voice boomed over him. "You're so small, and you sound like a squeaky toy."

"Well, you sound... You sound scary." Dean admitted in his embarrassed state.

"Oh, honey..." Susan said in an empathic manner as she reached her right hand out around Dean and entrapped him into her grip. Picking him up with ease, Susan dropped him on the table as she noticed him bleeding.

"Oh, you're bleeding. Don't move. I'll be right back." Susan said as she strutted to the bathroom with her ass flaunted out for her husband’s amusement. Dean eyed her ass swaying from right to left as his dick began to grow hard again.

"This could work." Dean thought dreaming of fucking his wife's magnificent body.

Susan walked back in the room with a smile on her face as she held a couple sheets of toilet paper. Unknowingly, it was from the same toilet paper roll she used to flush her son David down the toilet. With the two sheets folding in half, Susan giggled in front of her husband.

"This just reminds me of that one movie we watch years ago, Honey I Shrunk the Kids." Susan said as she wrapped her naked husband in the toilet paper. “Remember how one of the kids nearly got devoured on that movie?”

"I want to fuck the shit out of you," Dean interrupted feeling his wife's fingers brush up against him. With his dick erected, Dean forgot how fragile his shrunken body was to Susan. With one wrong move from her body as if she stepped or sat on him, his body would be plastered as a mere red stain.

Susan laughed at her husband's ridiculous comment, but with her husband's face unchanging and his dick erected, she realized his seriousness.

"Honey if I were to fucked you like how you are now, you would die. You'd get lost inside me. Then, you’d get crushed or simply just drown from my pussy." Susan spoke in a serious tone.

"Alright, well. Return me to normal size, then!" Dean said angry he wasn't getting his way with his wife.

"Wait, you actually think that I was the one that shrunk you? You somehow managed to do that to yourself." Susan said as she shook her head.

"I need you to do me a favor." Dean said in the nicest way possible. "I need you to text my secretary with my phone that I need help. Please, babe."

"Well since you asked nicely." Susan said with a smile as she reached down into her husband’s pants picking up the phone that was now double his height.

Fortunately, Dean transferred all the nude pictures of his secretary named Avery on his phone in a hidden folder as he knew there would come a time his wife would check his phone. He had been having an affair with her for about six months now with his marital problems coinciding. Though with his dick erected and Avery on his mind now, Dean was too stupid to see how big of a mistake his wife texting his mistress was.

"Passcode?" His wife peered up at Dean and asked him.

"1698." Dean said excitedly. He knew Avery would not be able to return him to normal size, but he imagined the possibilities he could have with her at this size. He could hike up and down her glorious boobs and perfect face, go on an exhibition in her tight pussy, use her plumb ass as a trampoline, and rub her new gigantic feet. The possibilities were endless with her.

"Only you'd have that passcode," his wife chuckled in a sexy demeanor. "What do you want me to say?"

"Say Mr. Dean needs your help," Dean said horny for Avery. 'Mr. Dean' was a code name Dean and Avery had whenever he was horny and wanted her body. Realizing his mistake as his wife would read the text message first of whatever she sent him, he quickly jumped up waving at his wife in sheer panic.

"Actually, don't use Mr. Dean, say I as it sounds more professional." Dean said trying to make a valid excuse. His wife ignored his pleads and sent the text.

"Too late dear, just sent it." Susan said shutting off the phone and setting it right next to him.

"Then send her another message correcting Mr. Dean to I. Please honey, I need to come across as professional." Dean begged his wife knowing the outcome of what could unfold.

"She'll know what you mean," Susan said oblivious. Susan pussy began to get a little moist and hot as Jake fell deeper down into it. With a seductive tongue, Susan said. "I think Mr. Dean sounds very professional."

Dean trembled when he heard his wife say that name. Eying her ass in her tight skirt the whole way she walked to the front door to lock it, Dean smiled knowing what was about to transpire. Finally, Susan and him were going to fuck. Walking back to the kitchen, Susan gave one last view outside at the neighbors as she closed their curtains allowing no one to spectate the show she planned to give to her husband.

With her right hand, Susan swept her arm across the table and grabbed Dean's small body as she placed him on the middle of the wooden barstool. Stripping off the toilet paper with her fingers and making sure she'd touch his hard cock intentionally, Susan gave Dean a sexy smile.

"I saw you eying my ass earlier." Susan said as she turned around with her ass confined in her tight skirt to his face. "So… I'd figured, I’d give you a better view."

"Still want to fuck the shit out of me?" Susan asked rhetorically as she snapped her tight skirt up exposing her panties along with her white glorious cheeks once again. Dean stood awestruck viewing this magnificent piece of work.

Susan's pussy heated up and moistened as she lowered down her panties. Jake felt a gentle breeze of fresh air and could finally smell something other than the giantess's pussy. With Susan too distracted to notice, Jake clambered along her walls poking his head out from her lips.

Dean's body sat at the middle of the chair as Susan's ass scooted closer to him. Swinging down and nearly crushing him by an inch, Dean stroked his dick as this was the most sexual and invigorating experience in his life.

"Again, but closer honey." Dean demanded as Susan obliged. Susan swung her ass across the chair only this time being only an inch away from the chair. Dean laid down quickly as he watched her ass fly over him. She then brought her ass back over his tiny body as she hovered over him.

"It's like I'm like a mechanic working under a car. I gotta make sure every checks out." Dean joked as he reached his hands up tickling Susan's left butt cheek. "Just gotta clean-"

Susan began to laugh as her ass fell in the seat. Dean's eyes widened when his arms were pushed down and saw his car begin to fall on him. With no space to crawl anywhere, Dean huddled his body into a ball as he prepared for impact. Luckily for him, Susan moved her ass forward giving him just enough room to miss his body.

"You're so funny in your high-pitched voice." Susan said as she laughed. Her husband laid still, frightened from the close mishap that could had happened. Bringing her ass more forward, Susan sat on the edge of the chair. Flipping her blonde hair and turning her head backwards, Susan tilted the chair watching her husband try to helplessly climb as she steepened the slope of the chair.

Dean slid downwards at a high velocity as he screamed scared. Fortunately, Susan's right thick ass cheek broke high fall as he bounced when he hit it where he slid between her two cheeks.

"Enjoying yourself?" Susan asked rhetorically again as she stood up exposing her pussy to her husband. Dean was petrified as he wanted his dominance back.

"I know I am." Susan followed up as she rubbed her pussy with her right hand. Jake watched her husband lie there scared as she pushed him back in herself.

Flipping her hair back as she gave him a sexy look, Susan said. "Wanna fuck?"

Dean wished he could take back of what he said to his wife about fucking her. He knew he was going to be a bug for the rest of his life, but just wished his wife wasn't so horny for it as how easily she could kill him.

Dean's phone vibrated as Susan reached down for it.

"You don't have to take that honey. Let's just fuck now." Dean said scared of what Avery sent him.

Susan ignored his cry as she confusedly read what Avery sent to him. 'Is your wife being a bitch again? Hope this helps! 😊' The text said with a seminude photo attached to it of Avery's sexy body with her ass out.

Susan's pussy clenched up when she read this as she looked down at her husband trapped in the seat. Looking flabbergasted, Susan pulled up her panties and snapped her skirt back down. With tears in her eyes and not knowing what to do, Susan dropped the phone with the photo open on the chair with him.

"If you love her so much, then jerk off to her." Susan said as she stormed out of the room. Dean sensed she went to cry in their bedroom as he sat there feeling extremely low of himself.

 

Chapter 05 Call to my Assistant by Envy

Admiring Avery's thick ass and slender body in the photo, Dean wanted to explode his cock and cum all over her. Realizing he was in a huge predicament with his wife already, Dean held back his throbbing cock.

"Come on, think." Dean thought to himself. He needed to appease his wife as she could easily kill him if she just decided to sit in the stool of where he sat.

On the phone, the screen dimmed as it proceeded to shut off due to inactivity. Moving as fast as he could, Dean climbed up the phone as he bent down and pressed his hands on the screen to stop it. The screen flashed bright again minimizing the picture and showing Dean the conversation of him and Avery. Dean smiled as an idea popped into his head.

With the FaceTime button at the top of the screen, Dean pressed up and down with his hands until it finally clicked and proceeded to FaceTime Avery.

"Please pick up, please pick up." Dean thought as Avery's face appeared on the screen. Never in his life was Dean so happy to see his young cute assistant.

"Hey," Avery said as she startled the bug from the sound of her booming voice. Being in her young twenties, Avery laid on her living room couch in a pink hoodie with some tight blue jeans. Her dark straight hair and perfectly aligned makeup remained the same as it looked at work. From some noises in the background, it was apparent Avery had some friends over her place.

Dean picked his three-inch self-up as he ran to the end of the smartphone. Slapping down and laying on the chair, Dean placed his head and screamed into the microphone.

"Avery!" Dean yelped in hopes the giantess would be able to hear him.

"Dean!" Avery mocked back in a soft high-pitched scream as she laughed. "You sound so funny talking like that."

"Help me! I have shrunken myself down to the size of a bug, and my wife's going to crush me!" Dean squeaked frantically as he heard his wife's shoes clacking on the ground in the other room.

"Help me. I'm a bug." Avery mumbled back to Dean quietly as she laughed at his joke.

"I'm serious! All Susan has to do is sit on me, and I'll turn to paste!" Dean screamed.

"Wait. You are actually the size of a bug? Don't tell me you were stupid enough to follow the internet trend of shrinking yourself." Avery responded.

"If you don't come here right now Avery, you're fired!" Dean threatened. "No one in this city will hire you with the review I give you, and all that dick sucking you did will be for nothing."

"Aww... How cute. The bug can make threats." Avery laughed as she sat back on the couch.

"I swear to God when I get back to my old size, I will..." Dean squeaked as Avery interrupted.

"Listen, I don't want to hear any more of your annoying squeaking. The shrinking pills you took are irreversible. You hold no value to me unlike when you were my boss; now you're just a bug." Avery rambled as Dean tried to speak.

"Shut up. Just shut up." Avery ordered her former boss through the phone. Dean held no authority, so he succeeded to her demand.

"Watch the screen." Avery commanded as she walked through her apartment into her bedroom. After changing the view on the phone's camera, Dean observed Avery opening a pink doll house that sat on her dresser.

Dean thought of it being a perfect little home for him when he saw a small figure drop down to their knees in the middle of the room. The man worshipped Avery as if she was a goddess.

"Dean, I'd like you to meet my younger brother, Tom." Avery said as she stretched her right arm into the doll house. "Come on out, Tom. Don't be shy."

"You see Dean; Tom wasn't always like this. He used to be bigger than me." Avery said as she dangled her one-inch brother with her index finger and thumb.

 

Chapter 06 Avery's Anecdote by Envy
Author's Notes:

(Chapter Notes Start)Unlike all the other Former Chapters, this Chapter is written in a first person POV as Avery is telling Phil her brother's story about him shrinking down to a bug. By far, this is my favorite chapter as I was very inventive when I wrote about it.(Chapter Notes End)

Tom got hooked on drugs while he was going to college. At first, it was small stuff like Adderall, but it started to accrue as time progressed. He eventually had to drop out of college due to his failing grades and stripping himself clean of cash. After a couple months, he made the biggest mistake of his life when he robbed a gas station. He got away with it, but it didn't take long for the cops to identify him.

My mother, Cheryl, was furious that he wasted their money on school and tarnished our name that she vowed she'd kill him if she ever saw him again. He needed a drug to help him 'disappear' for a while, and he stumbled upon the jackpot when he heard about the shrinking pill. He devised up a plan where he would sneak himself back into my parent's house without them knowing and hideout there at the size of a bug for a couple days.

It worked out fine for a couple days as the cops had no clue where he had gone. My brother had been living with my mother unbeknownst of his tiny presence. He'd sneak into her cleavage throughout the day as he had to be careful not to move, or else she’d squish him like a bug. It would be hard for anyone not to move for that long in my mom's breasts; she was very active with yoga and her jog every morning and a bubble bath and sex every night with my father. On top of that, she had many hobbies like gardening, cooking and cleaning.

Frankly, I was surprised how long my brother lasted. Every night, my brother would climb out for his six hours or so of his free time. He'd be starving as he'd only get water throughout the day by her morning shower and evening bath. He'd first check in her cleavage hoping for anything as little as a bread crumb. Then, he'd check around her lips hoping for the remainder of any food or toothpaste left. Next, he'd go up her nostril scarfing down any salty booger he could find. For desert, he’d go downstairs. Luckily, my brother ate a lot of fish while growing up so he was accustomed to the taste of my mother’s nectar. My brother learned to be careful going to my mother’s promise land as one night she shoved him in deep inside of her after he slipped in a pleasure nerve of hers.

My brother didn't know when he'd return to his normal height. He just wished it wasn't in the daytime as it would be awkward for him. His wished came true as he never got his size back. After a couple week ended, my brother was extremely malnourished mostly as his diet contained of mainly boogers and pussy juice. Christmas neared as my mother prepared all sorts of feasts from turkey to ham for my everyone in the family besides my brother. My brother envied the food, so he planned out his escape to take place on Christmas Eve. His plan was to climb down their bed at night and to get to the kitchen for food in the morning, but he didn't realize how truly small he became.

Jogging off her body and onto the edge of the bed, he saw the tremendous incline. It would take him hours to climb down her bed, and with one wrong move his body would be splattered like pancake on the ground. Looking down at the carpet of what looked like miles just to the door, he turned back to his sleeping godlike mother and defeatedly walked back to her.

With it being Christmas in the morning, Tom figured our mother might find it in her heart to forgive him. He climbed up my mother's short straight blonde hair and squeaked as loud as he could into her right ear. It was hopeless. My mother couldn't hear any of his pathetic squeaks. With his mind on food and him starving, he jogged back down to her downstairs as he began punching her beaver begging for any pussy juice she had to offer. She felt him as she laid unconscious with a smile on her face. Her right hand subconsciously forced her son in deeper.

He punched and fought harder knowing he could probably escape her lips again. At least if she started to masturbate, she'd be awake. Cheryl didn’t want any Christmas eve midnight sex as she rolled over back asleep with her face down and butt up. Tom was now trapped as he couldn't compete with her weight.

A few hours passed when my mom finally woke up for her morning yoga. Tom banged around when he felt movement, but my mom couldn't feel him. My mom stretched every ligament in her body, and Tom was stuck in the middle of her. Grinding and sweating profusely, my mom went to relieve herself in the bathroom. Tom thought her workout was finish, yet it only just began. After my mom went pee, Tom was able to gain some leverage as he had time to lift himself out of her dampened lips.

After snapping her panties along with her light blue yoga pants back in place, my mother went for a run on the treadmill. Tom nearly died as she ran, but managed to mangle his way back up to the waist of her yoga pants. After the run, my mother took a steaming hot shower. Tom was safe for the time being as he took solace in the wet dirty underwear she dropped to the ground.

When my mother got out of the shower, she noticed Tom laying in her dirty underwear. With her extremely agitated at her bug of a son, she nearly crushed him after she noticed him. Tom begged and pleaded she'd spare his life. He offered to kiss her ass. He offered to kiss her feet. He even offered to go up her asshole as long as she'd shove some of the food up there with him. She refused, and for the time being left stranded Tom on the toilet seat in her filthy panties.

A couple hours past when my mother walked back into the bathroom where she picked up Tom. He was shivering not used to being naked and away from our mom. Instead of putting him in her pocket or anything, she dangled him in front of her as if he were a rodent. Tom screamed when he saw me and my relatives all in the living room. He begged my mom not to show him to anyone, but she didn't care.

"Hey everyone!" My mom announced in her Christmas sweater and red skirt as she strutted in the room. "Look at my son, Tom. I found him fumbling around in my dirty panties this morning."

She dropped Tom on the coffee table as four women including me examined my brother. The first was my grandma Linda. She always liked my brother.

"Cheryl is that the way you treat your son?" She said in an angry demeanor. "He's scared. He's small, and he needs a home. It's okay dear. You can come home with me."

"Now, where did I put my purse?" Grandma Linda stood up slowly as she picked it up on the couch. Everyone stared at her as she stood there silently.

"Why did I get my purse again?" Grandma Linda said to herself as she walked back to her seat.

"I can tell you how that would go," my mom said as she looked around the room.

"Now where did I put my grandson?" She said in a mocking tone of Grandma Linda's while she sat down on the couch. "Splat! Oh, he's on the couch cushion. Oh well, too time for my nap."

My mother rubbed her skirt into the couch as my brother frantically squeaked at her. His squeaks went muffled by everyone's laughter.

"You can stay with me dear. " Aunt Dana interrupted as she bit her top lip. "You and I can make a lot of fun together especially if you like exploring panties."

My mom just laughed when she heard this as Tom tried to hide his erection from what he heard.

"Have fun getting crushed to death." My mom said as she put her hands around her crotch and enacted crushing Tom.

"You can stay with me!" our six-year-old cousin Candice said as she grabbed my little brother like he was a toy.

"We can play barbies, and dress up, and makeup, and cooking, and eating. Hey! I could even eat you and see if you change colors for when I poop." Candice said as my brother squeaked as he wanted to be put down back to the table.

"I'll take him mom," I offered as my mom was just watching Tom try to handle Candice.

"Oh really?" My mom said as she flipped her straight blonde hair to me.

"Yeah. I could use some fun in my life with my job and school." I said.

"Hey, Candice. Put the little boy down." My mom order as Candice listened. "Looks like, you're Avery's little slave now, Tom."

"No!" Tom yelled as he backed away from me. "I'm going with Aunt Dana."

"Oh good." Aunt Dana said as she picked Tom up and lifted her pants open. Tom dangled over her pants as he screamed begging to not go in her jungle.

"I want Grandma Linda! I want Linda!" Tom screamed.

"Linda's not here dear." Dana said as she began dropping her hand. Tom could smell the aroma of her thirsty pussy.

"Candice. Give me Candice!" Tom said in desperation as her hand stopped dropping.

"Oh fine, Candice honey. You have a new toy." Dana said disappointed as she dropped Tom and went back to her seat.

"Yay!" Candice exclaimed as she held Tom. "You and I are going to be best friends. I'll find you a nice dress to wear, and put my mommy's makeup on you when I get home."

"I can't wait." Tom squeaked sarcastically to his new owner already regretting his decision.

"You sound funny like one of my dog's squeaky toys." Candice deducted.

"You know if you squeeze him. He squeaks even louder." My mom whispered to Candice as she gave her son an evil grin.

"Really?" Candice naively smiled.

"Yeah! Try it, he's your toy now!" My mom said in a playful voice as Tom tried squeaking over her.

Candice squeezed as Tom squeaked begging her to stop. He felt his bones nearly crushing as she tiny pressed up again his ribs. Tom yelled for a minute until Candice grew tired of her toy.

"What else can he do, Aunt Cheryl?" Candice asked as she plopped Tom back on top of the coffee table; Candice's stomach growled as she peered above Tom. "Can I eat him?"

"Do whatever you want with him." My mom said as she watched Tom try running from Candice. Candice scoop Tom before he could even make it a foot.

"I wonder if he'll have brown skin when I poop him back out of me." Candice said before she placed Tom in her mouth.

Tom screamed for me vowing he'd kiss my ass if I saved him. My mother and I laughed as he wrestled with the six-year old’s tongue in her mouth. Tom thought he his life was over at this point when Candice spat him out.

"Ew..." Candice said as she walked away to get a drink. "He tasted like nasty fish..."

My brother crawled on the coffee table covered in spit when my mother picked him up and dropped him in her seat.

"Well, since nobody wants you. You can kiss my ass, Tom." My mom said as she stood in front of her cushion. My mom smacked her ass and almost sat on mmy crying brother before I interfered.

I convinced my mom to let me keep Tom only permitting Tom to come visit her on holidays. Tom kisses my ass whenever I order him as I am his goddess now.

"I treat my brother like he's a piece of shit, so I swear Dean if I get ahold of you. You'll wish you were dead for all those times you took advantage of me." Avery said as Tom began squeaking in her hand. "Shut up, and kiss my ass."

Avery dropped Tom in her blue jeans as she walked back out to her living room. A couple of her friends were ready to go out and party.

"All good things must come to an end." Avery said as she waved goodbye and ended the call.

 

Chapter 07 The Escape from a Giantess by Envy

With Avery not helping him, Dean knew his wife would smear his guts into her skirt once she got done crying. With little time left, his next best course of action would be to hide.

Dean stood at the edge of the barstool as he looked down at the floor. It would be a descend, but he could make it under the refrigerator where he could hideout for the time.

A few minutes went by as Dean neared the ground on the barstool leg. He froze in place when he heard Susan's heels touch the ground from her bed. Clicks and clacks started growing louder as Susan walked to the bedroom door.

Dean frantically slid down the leg tumbling down on the floor. The bedroom door opened as he sprinted to the fridge. The ground shook for Dean as Susan entered the kitchen. Quickly noticing her husband not on the chair, she looked down at the ground as she saw him running.

"Don't you dare. You tiny little bastard!" Susan said as she stepped to him. With Susan's skirt being so tight, she couldn't take a long enough stride and her foot missed him by an inch. Dean sot cover as her high heels shook the ground outside of him.

"Ugly bitch!" Dean cried out to his wife as Susan swooped her body down to the floor. Susan's saw her husband posted in the back of the fridge as she tried to reach him with her arm, but her hands couldn't fit through the small crack.

"I'm calling the police on your ass once I get out of here!" Dean exclaimed.

"Oops." Susan responded after she threw his phone off the chair into the sink as she drenched it with water.

"Fucking physco bitch!" Dean yelled realizing how screw he was. Susan tried moving the fridge, but it was too heavy. Instead, she sat on the ground as she opened her legs in front of her husband.

"You won't be getting anymore of this." Susan said as she rubbed her pussy in the red panties. Susan saw the fear in her husband and wanted to get off to it. After this, they would be officially even.

Jake smeared into her lips as he squirmed like a bug with Susan pushing on him. Susan eyes widened when she felt the little guy. Lifting her skirt and panties, Susan reached in with one finger as she pulled him free of her entanglement. Susan dropped the sixteen-year-old boy on the ground in foot away from her vagina.

"Jake?" Susan questioned after she recognized the boy as one of her son's close friends.

"I will forever serve and worship you my goddess." Jake said as he dropped down upon his knees and started to bow. Jake watched the strength the giantess held after she flatten her son on the couch and nearly crushed her husband. He didn’t want to fall as her next victim.

"Please hon, call me Susan." She said as she gave him a cheerful smile.

"I like that name." Jake retorted.

"So… You wanna fuck?" Susan suggested as Jake shook his head yes instantaneously. Susan smiled and grabbed Jake as they went back to her bedroom. Now, Dean and her were even.

"Wait, what?" Dean yelled as he was left under the fridge. "Dear? Dear?"

 

Chapter 08 Closing & Extras by Envy

With the unintentional help of Jake, Dean was able to escape his wife and his old house. It took days of him eating gritty old food from under the fridge, but once he made it outside his life got better for a second. With many wild animals, Dean hid under his old automobile in the drive for a while until he was able to flag down his neighbor to help him.

Veronica was walking home off the bus when she spotted the three-inch man waving to her. Bending over to talk with him, she realized he was one of the missing neighbors they had. Without thinking, Veronica grabbed him as she zipped him in her pink backpack where she took him in her place.

Dean now spends his day studying geometry and doing Veronica's homework for her. After attempting to escape, Veronica put a keychain around Dean as he is attached to her lamp on her nightstand. Veronica's mom hates bugs so every time she walks in the room Dean acts as a toy.

Dean never gets any pussy. Veronica forbids him to jerk off ever, and threatens she'd crush him if she ever catches him doing it. Dean misses his old life. He transformed from a big shot executive to a sophomore girl's little slave.

With Dean's job up for grabs, the company had to quickly find a replacement. And with Avery's reviews being nothing but gold from Dean, there was no question she deserved his old job. Avery now makes triple of what she used to make. She is the youngest executive with company and has Dean to thank for it.

Tom, wasn't as lucky as his sister. After Avery shoved him into the pocket of her jeans, she and her friends went to a couple clubs. Pulling him out of her pants at the second club, Tom kept egging his sister to drink more and more. Tom was having a ball. It turns out getting your giantess sister drunk is a bad idea. After placing Tom in her pocket, her friends joked how funny it would be if Avery put him up her butt. Laughing at the idea, Avery did just that as Tom struggled in her asshole that clenched and squeezed his body. After taking her tenth shot, Avery strutted to the dance floor forgetting about her brother. Grinding on everyone in the club, Avery had a crazy night. Getting a ride home from a friend, Avery passed out on her bed at her place unaware her brother's circulation to his lower body was cut off due to a silly joke. In the morning, Avery let out a silent fart which released Tom from her butthole. Unable to move his legs, Tom pounded on her ass, but Avery was too hung over to notice his tiny pleads. Finally waking up in a groggy mood, Avery made her way to the bathroom where she dropped her brother down the toilet. Avery never knew what happened to her brother, yet suspects he escaped from her and hopes he gets accidentally squashed from someone.

Tom and David suffered the same fate once they got down to the sewer. With the rushing water and their legs paralyzed, the boys couldn't swim and drowned in shit. Daniel joined his brother in the sewer in the morning after Susan relieved herself.

Susan hit the jackpot. With her family gone and cops finding no traces, she collected a huge amount from her life insurance. Although she can retire, she still chooses to work at her previous job as her personal fuck buddy, Jake, spends his days attaining to her pussy.

Extra

Cheryl ended up finding Tom's shrinking pills a year after he left. After telling her husband how disgusted she was with her son, she threw them away, but her husband Greg couldn't stop dreaming about experiencing what his son experienced and dug them back out. After a night of getting drunk with his friends, Greg agreed to go on with his ambition and popped the pills where he shrunk down to an inch tall.

Climbing his wife's marvelous body, Greg ejaculated all over her humongous red lips as he ran back in between her boobs where he crashed for the night. He thought everything was just a dream until he woke up pressed up against the woman’s tits. Greg realized how pissed his wife would be if she were to find him like this, so he decided he'd just wait it out like how Tom did.

Cheryl woke up alone as she thought her husband had to work early. She went along with her day with her morning yoga but felt something moving in her cleavage on her run.

"Tom!" Cheryl immediately thought as Avery told her mom about him escaping her at the club. She stopped the treadmill instantly. Her husband had been slipping out of her cleavage and had to adjust his body thinking his wife wouldn’t notice. Thinking she was just imaging it, she pressed her boobs together not expecting anything. With the small inched figure kicking and fighting her as she rubbed tits, she jumped up for joy.

Walking over to the living room couch, she reached in her bra and pulled the small bug free. Not bothering to look at his face, Cheryl dropped the bug on her seat cushion as her husband prepared for her to yell at him for his stupid decision. Instead, Cheryl turned around exposing her bubble butt in her light blue yoga pants.

"Like I told you at the Christmas party, you can kiss my ass!" Cheryl said as she smacked her right ass cheek with her right hand.

Before Greg could move or say anything, Cheryl's right ass cheek barreled straight onto his body as her weight immediately splattered him on her. Cheryl rubbed her ass around in her chair as she laughed.

"I'm so getting off tonight." Cheryl thought not knowing her husband was just a stain on the back of her clothing. The only person she'd be fucking tonight would be herself.

Cheryl realized her mistake of squashing her husband once she examined her right butt cheek in the mirror.

"Fucking idiot!" She thought as she rubbed her husband's stain with her finger. Rolling her eyes from his stupidity, Cheryl grabbed a dildo to fuck herself.

Quick Extras

After following the internet trend, Candice’s three brothers shrunk themselves in a livestream with the attempt to impress any girls watching. Yet the only girl they impressed was their sister Candice who crashed their livestream after watching them shrink in the crack of the door.

The two younger brothers huddled behind their oldest brother who demanded Candice to leave them alone. Instead, Candice grabbed the oldest brother as she shoved him in the back of her underwear. The next oldest brother was quickly kissing Candice’s ass by doing everything that she said even when she wanted to devour him. Thinking the little girl was joking, he willingly agreed as Candice tossed the one-inch boy down her throat and swallowed him whole.

The youngest brother and Candice used to always prank their mother Stacy, so Candice planned a special prank for the both of them to pull. Dropping him in their mother’s tennis shoe, Candice told the bug to give their mother a good scare for whenever she went to the supermarket. Instead, the bug got a good scare when his mom failed to hear him when she tied on her shoes. The rodent’s body slid forward along with her foot as he got stuck under her largest and second largest toe. The boy exploded after his mother stood on her tippy toes to reach something high on the shelf at the store. Once Stacy came home, she examined the stain failing to figure out what had been in her shoe.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7259