The Graduation Gift by Amateur Wordsmith
Summary:

A high school senior with no future is shrunken will he find an opportunity for a new life or a quick route to death.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 26708 Read: 104237 Published: March 01 2013 Updated: July 11 2013
Story Notes:

part of a enormous series I plan on writting

1. Prologue by Amateur Wordsmith

2. One Last Time by Amateur Wordsmith

3. Friendship and Betrayal by Amateur Wordsmith

4. A New Goddess A New Experience by Amateur Wordsmith

5. A Quickie and A Message by Amateur Wordsmith

6. The Pool and Paige by Amateur Wordsmith

7. Unlikely Friendship by Amateur Wordsmith

8. To Worship A Friend by Amateur Wordsmith

9. Are We Alone Kevin? by Amateur Wordsmith

10. Unfair Fate by Amateur Wordsmith

11. Showdown: Priya Vs. Angela by Amateur Wordsmith

12. The Graduation Gift by Amateur Wordsmith

Prologue by Amateur Wordsmith



     Angela walked down the stairs from her bedroom to the dining room where her mother and father we eating their breakfast. “Good morning mom and dad” she said happily as she grabbed a box of lucky charms from the top shelf of her pantry.



               “Listen dear we need to talk about the assignment” her mother said sternly taking a sip from her coffee and throwing a brown paper folder across the table at her.



               Angela’s smile immediately turned to a frown upon hearing those words "there’s nothing to talk about mom, I’m not doing it, so that’s that” she said sitting down at the table and throwing the folder off to the side. “Josh is my friend I can’t just kill him”



               “Angela this has gone on long enough, Josh Maybury has to die. He’s a threat to everything we’ve worked for” her mother said again her hands clenching her mug as  he spoke.



               “Why does Josh have to die, and that Kevin asshole get to live? It makes no sense you’re not even telling me why I have to kill one of my friends” she spoke loudly across the table standing up to challenge her parents directly.



               “Angela, honey don’t tell me you actually think Josh is your friend, we assigned you to get close to him while the higher ups assessed his threat level, and now that we know he’s a threat he has to be eliminated!” her mother stated as she grabbed the brown folder and tossed it back at her. “We have all had to make sacrifices for this
to work, it’s about time you start acting like an adult”



               “Also” her father chimed in as he absentmindedly read the newspaper “Kevin has certain characteristics that the new world needs, even if his personality is a mess, unlike Josh who I’m sorry to say is… undesirable”



               “No I don’t care, I’m not doing it, and neither is Priya we both agreed” Angela said as she ate her cereal. “Josh may have been just an assignment in the beginning, but I… I can’t kill him he really is my friend”



               “Are you serious? No are REALLY serious. Because last I checked with Priya’s parents she was going to go through with it, and! That she was even looking forward to killing that waste of time” her mother yelled. “Go to school, and kill that piece of shit
before I send somebody to do it for you, and trust me they will NOT make his death pleasant”



               “Also remember dear you are a hundred times better than Josh will ever be, He should be honored that you even wasted you time with him” her father said apathetically as he turned the page in the newspaper.



               “Explain to me how he’s a piece of shit? Where were you guys when I needed you? Josh was there for me.” She reasoned with her parents “Where were you when because of this assignment I got picked on for hanging out with him? Where were you guys when I cheered at the games? Guess who was there for those times as well, that’s right Josh was.”



               “Listen dear I know we haven’t always been there but…”The argument was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. “That’s Priya mom, I’ll see you later” Angela said coldly before grabbing her things and walking out the front door, slamming it as she left.



                “Hey girl, what’s good? Are you ready to finally go through with it?” said Priya in her usual chipper tone.



                 “Yeah there’s no going back, Josh Maybury has to die, but first Kevin Myers has to” Angela said with a smile as she reached into her pocket.



                 “I’m only doing this because you asked me to Angela, honestly I’d rather just kill Josh, it’d make things a lot easier, and besides he’ll never be the same person” Priya stated energetically as she rubbed her hands with anticipation “Ohh I love it when they die it’s soooo cool”



                  “You’re sick Priya you know that” Angela said as she pulled a miniscule figure out from her pants pocket. “Besides admit it Priya you kind of like him to”



                   “Fine I’ll admit it, but I don’t like him enough to screw up everything our families have been working on for years” she said happily Priya’s habit of misplacing emotions once again creating an awkward atmosphere between the two of them. “And for the record I’m only going through with this as a favor to you once Josh’s changed he’s dead to me”  



                    Then the figure which patiently sat quietly in her hands suddenly began to shout irrationally at Angela “HEY YOU! BITCH NOBODY FUCKS WITH KEVIN MYERS, oh yeah you just wait you sick little cunt until my friends arrive then were all gonna rape the shit outta you… you bitch!” The figure shouted from her palm.



                     “Right you keep thinking that” said Angela while removing her Dakota ugg moccasin from her foot. “Goodbye Kevin” she said with a smile on her face as she turned her palm upside-down allowing him to fall into the shoe.



                      “Gooooddd Byyyeee little oneee” said Priya flirtatiously waving at him as he sat confused at the bottom of Angela’s well-worn shoe.



                       Then without hesitation Angela slipped her foot back into her shoe and positioned him beneath her toes. “Hey Priya lets walk to school today” said Angela with a smile.

One Last Time by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

I put a lot of passion into this



Josh Maybury was a failure, a miserable, miserable failure at all aspects of life. He had barely any friends, no athletic ability, no good looks, no family, basically no redeeming features whatsoever. As he walked into school his head was hung low, people shifted their gaze away from him disgusted by his presence.



For Josh this was a happy day as it was his final day in high school. As he walked down the hallway in his worn sneakers, torn jeans, and black hoodie he steadied himself for one final trial before he could say good bye to this place forever. For many students the graduation ceremony is considered one of the finer moments of their lives, but for Josh it was just another thing keeping him from heading out to the bleachers to smoke with his two only friends the “weird” freshman
duo Angela Wilson and Priya Sharma. Despite Josh being a senior and the two of them being freshmen he honestly felt they were the best friends a guy could ever have, if not the only friends he’s ever had.



As he walked down the hallway his reflection was interrupted by a sudden clasp on his left shoulder and a loud but familiar obnoxious voice. “You really are the biggest idiot of our class” said the voice condescendingly “I mean you do know that you’re supposed to wear your graduation gown to the fucking graduation”. Said the voice again followed by laughter. Josh knew this voice well as it was the voice of his most hated bully Heather Wade who for four years has done nothing but relentlessly torment him. Under normal circumstances he would say nothing and walk away but today was the last day of high school (at least for seniors), and she was really pissing him off.



“Yep I’m the biggest Idiot in the school and you’re the biggest slut in the world Heather we’d make a hell of a couple” Said Josh sarcastically as he threw the skinny arm of his rival off of him. A small crowd had gathered to watch the confrontation they waited enthusiastically for heathers rebuttal.   



“What was that loser Ill fucking kick your ass, and don’t EVER suggest that were a couple you pervert” she shrieked as she grabbed Josh by the collar and pinned him against the wall. “Say it again bitch I dare you” she screamed spitting angrily at him.



“I said you’re a fucking slut who would give me a blowjob for two dollars in the bathroom Heather” Josh yelled as he pushed her back to the opposite wall. All around him people converged for what they thought was going to be a fight. “Also for the record just because you make fun of me and I don’t reply it doesn’t make you any more attractive or cooler you spoiled, diseased,retarded, ugly excuse for a bitch” he screamed slapping her hard to the ground.



“Your fucking dead, you deadbeat stoner loser slave-boy just wait and see” Heather said as she rubbed her cheek which was red from the blow. Josh didn’t even bother to ask what she meant by that last part as it clearly didn’t make sense.



All around people stared as Josh fled the area slamming the door to the outside on his way out, and taking the shortcut across the parking lot to the football field’s bleachers to smoke one last time with his true friends. As he arrived at the bleachers Josh was happy to see that Angela had already lit up a blunt, god knows he needed one.



“Yo Joshy you look down bro did you miss us that much?” Angela said as she took a long drag on the blunt while adjusting her blonde hair.



“Cut the crap Angela I’m really not in the mood for this” Josh replied taking his seat on a pile of discarded sports equipment.



“I know what’ll cheer you up” said Priya as she handed him the cigarette. “We got you a graduation gift, something small to celebrate your achievement of juuuust barely passing the twelfth grade” said Priya with an out of place serious face.



“Oooh what’d you get me a damn pony” Josh said sarcastically as he looked at Angela who he realized that despite being somewhat baked was clearly distracted by something else.



“Hang on guys I’ll go get it” said Priya who then skipped away with a misplaced frown on her face.



 

Josh was now completely suspicious of this entire event. Why was everyone so distraught? Looking back at Angela he realized she was staring at him her lips pursed as she sat there on a pile of advertisement signs next to him



“Hey Angela what’s wrong? Did you get a bad batch?” he joked trying to figure out what was wrong.



Angela did not reply, but instead took a seat on a pile of track hurdles across from him reached down and removed her feet from her worn brown Dakota uggs and placed her right foot onto Josh’s lap all while never breaking eye contact with him.



There was an awkward silence for a while and as Josh’s eyes darted from her face down the length of her body he had to admit she was fairly attractive. He wondered if perhaps she was attempting to confess feelings for him but quickly rejected the notion as she appeared distraught and not nervous. Then suddenly Angela spoke her voice was soft as if she speaking to a child when she asked. “Do you like me Josh? Do you like me enough that if I were to do something really bad to you, you would forgive me?”



Josh was puzzled by Angela clearly she was more upset about him graduating then he anticipated. Smiling he looked back at her and said “Yeah probably I mean you’re like one of my only friends, and honestly I don’t think there’s anything you could do to make me hate you”.



“Thank you Josh, and by the way I’m sorry about this” she said mournfully. Josh was about to ask her what she meant by that, when suddenly he felt something sharp enter his skin, at a loss for words he turned his head to see Priya holding a needle stricken with tears.



“I’m sorry too Josh” Priya cried as she collapsed on the ground to shocked to even stand.



Unable to reconcile what just happened Josh felt his head spin, and his vision blur before losing consciousness.



 



Josh awoke slowly to the sound of several loud booms emanating from somewhere in the distance, as he got to his feet he realized that he was completely naked and surrounding him were enormous rocks and boulders that appeared to go on for several hundred feet. The last thing he remembered was Priya apologizing for something, and it was a safe assumption this was what it was.



“Dammit where the hell am I?” said Josh as he attempted to survey the area. “Priya? Angela? Where the hell are you?” said Josh who was becoming increasingly annoyed at the situation



“I’m right here Josh” said a massive booming voice from behind him.



“Angela is that you?” said Josh “Your voice is echoing I can’t find you. Where are you?” he asked again looking across the field of rocks.



“I’m behind you Josh” said Angela her voice booming around him as if it was played over a speaker.



As Josh turned around what he saw next defied all logic. It was Angela only she was absolutely enormous. Josh was at a loss for words as he could only stare at the godlike figure of his best friend as she stood over him; taller than anything he could imagine. Every detail of her beautiful, petite, light skinned body appeared to have a greater detail than ever before as if in a higher definition than life itself.

As he rolled his eyes across the landscape that was his friend it seemed as though every part of her body was a world onto its own. The curves of her body merged with the folds, tears, and stretches of her clothing, it appeared as though her body shifted with every slight movement. Every muscle and part of her titanic body appeared to be enhanced from her lean thighs and hips that appeared taut and muscular from her cheerleading to her voluptuous breasts whose immaculate curves were barely contained by her light green Abercrombie tee shirt. To Josh this was pure sensory overload even the scent of her strawberry perfume was overwhelming.



“Angela…I…I…shrank” sputtered Josh still bewildered as he stared upward at her. Then she spoke, her massive pink lips parted almost in slow motion as she addressed him.



“Yes Josh you have and sadly I have to kill you, I can’t tell you why because the truth would just upset you but trust me this is for the best” she said with a face completely blank of emotion.



“I…Guess being ki…killed b…by you won’t be s…so bad” Josh said his voice quivering with fear as her massive foot began to move. He looked on with awe as the massive tone leg ascended high into the sky. The skin tight jeans she was wearing buckled and folded in submission to her as her leg moved forward. As her foot moved over him she wiggled her toes slightly causing small rocks and dust that had stuck to the bottom of her smooth pale sole to rain down around him. To Josh every wrinkle and crease in her creamy sole appeared to expand and contract as she effortlessly flexed her exotically painted toes. The muscles on her foot which should be invisible to the naked eye were as clear as day for Josh, and when the massive pale sole finally stopped moving right over him it was if time itself was designated by her movements.



Looking to the right of her foot he saw the utter perfection that was her face which was framed by her golden blonde hair which took flight at even the slightest breeze, but the real beauty for Josh was in her massive crystal-like, ocean blue eyes which shimmered slightly from the tears welling around them.



“I’m so sorry Josh I really am.” She said through a forced smile. “I don’t know if this means anything to you now but your one of my best friends, no you are or should I say were my best friend” she finally said as she began to slowly lower her foot.



 

Friendship and Betrayal by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

Just to let everyone know I have no intention of killing off Josh... for now. I intend to make this a very Loooooonnnnnggg story that is also part of a very Loooooonnnngggg series that I plan on writing so please stay tuned.



     As the colossal sole of Angela descended upon Josh his mind tore itself to pieces. Every muscle in his
body wanted him run as fast as he could, yet he could not tear his gaze from the goddess-like sole of Angela’s foot. With every inch it descended new details in her skin or muscle contours revealed themselves for his eyes to explore; Wrinkles and creases, dirt and small rocks, and varying colors of sock lint slowly came into focus as her moist juicy foot came closer and closer. With every inch the changing light conditions became reflected onto her skin as the individual beads of sweat shimmered, reflecting a rainbow of colors onto the surface of her sole illuminating every dark crack and crevice on her curvaceous pale foot. With every inch the distinct pungent odor of her foot grew stronger and more diverse as the smells of the dirt and grass on her foot blended with her natural odor and the lotion she was wearing, and with every inch the sobs of Angela could be heard overhead; every soft tone and treble filled the volume of his ears and enticing him like a siren’s voice at sea.



     Slowly her foot reached the ground. First the ball of her foot which effortlessly split the dirt and rocks creating a rift in the ground where the smooth ball of her foot slowly sank into. Then at long last her heel and toes which shimmered brightly from sweat descended upon Josh pinning him against the ground. Realizing that this was to be the end he threw his arms out to hug the massive sole as it pushed him into the dirt and gravel around him. He probably figured that he could give Angela a hug before he died. And as he was pressed into the ground the unstoppable forces of her body began to conspire to obliterate him entirely.



     The first thing he felt was the intense pressure which was greater than any he had ever felt in his life; a pressure so intense that even the tips of his fingers couldn’t move. He was completely and entirely at the mercy of this young freshman’s feet. Every muscle movement was like torture as his body was bent and pushed into unnatural positions, and with every movement a new layer of hot sticky sweat was deposited on him. Slowly Josh began to lose oxygen and reflexively opened his mouth only receive a mouthful of Angela’s salty sweat. Unable to move and unable to breathe Josh’s vision became blurry, his thought became jumbled and panicked, and his body exhausted from futilely fighting his demise eventually stopped moving entirely.



     “Is this really how I’m going to die, suffocated beneath the foot of my best friend?” Josh asked himself as he laid underneath her preparing himself for death.



     “NO NO NO NO Why me dammit!! Why did I have to do this!!!” cried Angela as she tore her foot from the ground slamming it hard back into the dirt before falling to her knees crying hysterically as she clasped herself with her arms violently shaking herself back and forth. Meanwhile Josh struggled to his feet, he gasped desperately for air as he slumped insecurely against a rock for support. Now in a clear state of mind, Josh attempted to rationalize what just happened. All he knew was that for some reason his only two friends Angela and Priya want him dead, and that neither is willing to even offer an explanation as to why.



     Looking towards Angela he once again felt an intense fear and awe well up inside him, threating to consume his mind entirely; his thoughts slowly singularizing…“NO DAMN IT NOT AGAIN” Josh screamed as he threw himself against the ground his arms covering his eyes in attempt to block out the sight of her.



     “I can’t even fucking look at her without going insane. What the hell did she do to me?” Josh told himself as he clasped the sides of his head out of frustration. Covering the sides of his eyes he began to walk over to Angela who’s crying completely filled his ears. To Josh even the normally unpleasant all-encompassing sound of her cries resonated with his heart, causing it to flutter with every hushed sob as she grieved in the distance. 



     As he walked across the ground to where she was Josh struggled to maintain his composure. The smell of flowery lotion and her sickeningly sweet sweat was all around him making him light headed from the smells intensity. As he reached Angela he looked to the left and the right to see her enormous feet and legs
resting on the ground. Without even a moment’s hesitation he threw himself onto his knees, and slammed his head into the ground as he now bowed before her grinding his face into the ground to resist the urge to look up.



     “Angela listen to me If you’re determined to kill me at least tell me why god dammit” he screamed from the dirt as he dug hard into the ground with his hands.



     “Look at you, your struggling. well alright I’ll tell you, but first I gotta make sure you remain sane for this” she said as she positioned her hand in front of Josh, then using her pointer finger she gently applied pressure to Josh’s head and back, effectively pinning his head against the ground. Her soft finger kneaded into the muscles of his back and neck giving him a much needed massage “There we go. Now we can talk without worrying about you losing your damn mind” Continued Angela in an almost teasing voice as she rhythmically rubbed her soft finger all along his naked body making sure to not accidentally cut him with her pink painted nails.



     Despite the silky smooth touch of her finger needlessly violating his sense of personal space Josh was still able to somewhat maintain his sense of dignity. “Answer my question Angela, and please tell what hell is going on,” sputtered Josh as her nail moved up his spine and then down across his cheeks causing him to become dizzy from the scent of her nail polish and flowery hand lotion.



     “I was trying to spare Josh a lifetime of misery, it seems like I succeeded in killing him unfortunately.” said Angela apathetically as she applied further pressure onto Josh grinding him into the cold ground beneath her finger.



     “Wha…what are you saying I’m not dead? I’m right here Angela it’s me Josh Maybury, your friend!!” he said through a mouthful of dirt.



     “Impossible the Josh Maybury I knew died beneath my foot just a few moments ago; you’re just a useless remainder kinda like a used up cigarette.” Angela said her voice seething with barely contained rage as she casually flicked the depleted remains of a Marlboro somewhere into the distance.



     “What the fuck are you saying Angela I’m right fucking here beneath your finger dammit” Josh screamed at her becoming increasingly frustrated with every second. “Why Angela? What did I do to deserve this?” Josh said as he broke down into tears only to have them wiped away by the side of her finger.



     “If you’re really Josh look me in the eyes and say that, the real Josh would. Are you the real Josh?” Angela questioned bitterly as she positioned her finger underneath his head lifting slightly to force him to look into her eyes.



     Slowly as Josh’s eyes met hers all thoughts in his head ceased to exist, pushed aside by a single overwhelming idea. Angela. Whose resplendent sapphire eyes now looked upon him with the same coldness as one would treat a pest or a bug. “N…N…No Angela please I…I’m scared, I c…can’t look at you, your…your eyes” Josh sputtered as he wiped the tears from his eyes. “Your be…beautiful Angela, I…I don’t know why” Josh said as he stood there in absolute awe and fear as his mind was once again overwhelmed by her all-encompassing figure.



     “Yep just like I figured. You can’t even look at me without losing you damn mind. How can you claim to be Josh if you can’t even do that.” she said as she drew a cigarette from a pack and lit it. “Now I want you to repeat after me. I am not Josh Maybury I am nothing but a pathetic slave who owes his entire life to the mercy of Angela, my divine goddess, and I will obey Angela and anyone else who she deems appropriate without question”.



     Inside Josh’s mind there was no hesitation, no question only absolute and immediate acceptance of her word as law. “I am not Josh Maybury I am nothing but a pathetic slave who owes his entire life to the mercy of Angela, my divine goddess, and I will obey Angela and anyone else who she deems appropriate without question” Josh proudly shouted as he wiped away the tears from his eyes staring upward into the glistening angelic face of Angela his mind entirely blinded by an absolute compulsion to unconditionally obey her.



     “Good boy” she cooed condescendingly as she deeply inhaled from her cigarette before bellowing out smoke like the world’s most bewitching volcano. “Now stop wearing the face of my best friend!” she screamed bringing the lit cigarette down hard onto Josh’s face. “Priya you can fucking have him for the rest of the time, I’m done with this shit”. And with those final words Angela got to her feet grabbed her stuff and silently walked away, the booming footfalls of her feet growing distant as another pair drew

End Notes:

Every time I read this I get chills It's Just unbelieveable that this could come out of my brain.

.

A New Goddess A New Experience by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

This chapter uses some experimental writing techniques as well as a few changes to the nature of the narrator so it is very important that I recieve good feedback from this chapter. how people respond to this chapter will likely affect my decisions on how to write future chapters for this story. So please leave a comment as I do respond to all of them.

Also any suggestions for improvement are also apreciated.

________________________________________________________________________

 

     As Josh laid on the ground in absolute agony desperately clutching the now blackened half of his face, he uttered a silent prayer in the hopes that Priya would at least be merciful. Rolling onto his back to get a better view of his soon to be tormentor his heart leaped out of his chest as he looked directly into the seductively smiling coffee-colored face of Priya whose Indian features emanated a beauty unlike any he had ever seen before. Her seductive emerald green eyes tore at Josh’s soul and mind. He became lost in her enticing gaze. Then with the grace of a princess she casually wiped her long black hair away from her face before carefully reaching down to grab Josh.



     “How the hell did I… or whoever the hell I was before miss this” he thought to himself as he compared the Priya of his memories to the Priya standing before him; towering over him, her glorious features backlit by the sun directly overhead.



     Her majestic caramel colored fingers cast enormous elongated shadows as her digits eclipsed the light of the sun. Josh still paralyzed from shock watched helplessly as Priya’s massive smooth fingers folded around him, the scent of her cinnamon hand lotion emanating from the dark lines in her palm and replacing now distant scent of Angela’s foot. The fear and apprehension that he had felt before was
replaced by a secure feeling of comfort as her powerful fingers lovingly hugged the length of his body before gently lifting him into the sky.



     As he ascended Josh’s eyes dashed across the exotically appealing goddess that was Priya filling him with a sense of curiosity as every feature of her juicy tender body seemed to call out to him; begging him to explore. Priya’s long thick legs rippled as every unseen muscle beneath her light ebony skin tensed and contracted in response to her movement. Beads of sweat danced happily along her skin as Priya’s powerful muscles constantly reshaped the landscape of her massive thighs with every passing moment. Suddenly as her hands reached the
edge of her tight fitting soccer shorts Josh was moved dangerously close to her body. As he passed her crotch the overpowering feminine odor of Priya’s just barely concealed crotch forced the blood directly into his penis as the powerful scent of her cunt washed over him filling him with desire and shame. 



     As Priya’s hands moved upward past her shorts and along her tight stomach Josh felt as though he was dreaming as the large blobs of color along her Tie-Dye V-neck became distorted by the colossal voluptuous curves of Priya’s breasts and hips. Now rising at an increased pace he was treated to the sight of her cleavage which lay before him like the Grand Canyon. The gentle curves of her tan breasts acting as walls to a massive rift of flesh that descended far into the distance of her shirt.



     Managing to tear his eyes away from her breasts Josh found himself at last Face to face with Priya whose enormous smiling lips graced him with their presence. Josh optimistic about the situation managed to lift his arm despite the pain to return her radiant smile with a wave hoping that Priya would recognize him.



     “Hellooooo little guy what’s your name” cooed Priya as she brought Josh closer to her mouth allowing her minty breathe to roll across his skin. Josh was heartbroken, and as she eyed him seductively he soon realized that like Angela, Priya too did not recognize him.



     Inside of Josh’s mind a whirlwind of emotions formed as he began to question his existence. “Am I Josh? Or am I just some…remainder.” he thought to himself “Maybe I’m not Josh after all? No I… must be Josh how else do I have all these memories if I’m not. Then again Angela apparently didn’t think so, and Priya clearly doesn’t think so either.” Josh reasoned to himself. Then as
he remembered what Angela made him say his mind recalled the careless look in her eyes when she burnt his face. “No… I can’t be Josh.” He said softly to himself looking up into kissable dark lips of Josh’s former friend whose lips had tightened slightly out of annoyance. Even this modest display of negative emotion was enough to instill a sense of fear into him as he looked hesitantly upon her; still somewhat stunned by her beauty.  



     “Heyyyy I asked youu a question, aren’t you going to say something?” said Priya pouting angrily from his delay.



 

     Recoiling from the impact of her minty breath he managed to work up the courage to speak “I don’t have a name Priya, I thought it was Josh at one point…but now I’m completely sure that it wasn’t” he said as he bowed his head in shame.



     “Awww, poor little thing” she squealed “We need to find a name for you, cuz, like everybody’s gotta have a name” she stated innocently as her fingers squeezed around him. “Now I don’t like the name Josh for you, I umm lost a friend recently named Josh so that name… is off limits, even if you do look like him” Priya spoke lustfully.



     Then without warning her lips began to part releasing a wave of hot minty breath as she slowly inserted him into her gaping maw; her gooey tongue extending forward onto her lower lip its surface shined as the light reflected off of the thin layer of saliva coating it. Priya’s massive pink tongue and lips wriggled with anticipation causing globs of her spit to dribble down off of her tongue and lips leaving a glittery trail as they moved down the length of her bronze colored face. Fear overwhelmed him as he stared back into the cavernous
depths of her throat which sat just beyond the reaches of the sun’s light; its mysterious depths shrouded by an ominous darkness that threatened to consume him entirely.



     Priya’s fingers gripped him harshly as she bent him forward forcing his head to face the sticky embrace of her tongue. “MMMMM” Priya moaned as she pressed his miniscule form into the surface of her tongue. Her thick sugary saliva coating his entire body as the gargantuan leathery organ wrapped around him dragging him further into depths of her wet mouth. Suddenly Priya’s fingers released him allowing him to roll off of her tongue and down into the depths of her jaws. As her fingers withdrew her lips began to close, trapping him within the dark wet confines of her mouth.



     Saliva swirled around him as her mouth eager to receive another plaything happily secreted what seemed like gallons of her hot sticky fluids. Barely able to breathe he vainly struggled against her massive tongue as it mercilessly scooped him up slamming him up into the fleshy roof of her mouth before allowing him to once again fall back down into the warm sticky pool of saliva at the base of her jaw.
Attempting to struggle to his feet his efforts were met with uncaring cruelty as her thick muscular tongue slammed back down into the lower part of her jaw forcing his head under the surface of the frothy pool of juicy spit He laid in before being helplessly scooped up to repeat the process again and again. Every labored breath he breathed offer no satisfaction for his lungs as every time he opened his mouth to breathe a new wave of warm soupy spit climbed down his throat forcing him to taste a veritable rainbow of flavors that had been
suspended in her mouth from her meals, Each taste merging with her saliva’s naturally tangy flavor to produce a banquet of unnatural flavors completely unique to Priya’s mouth. Occasionally the mushy smacking sounds of his suffering were interrupted by the occasional moan. The sound of which deafened him as the magnitude of her voice at this range seemed to replace the air itself as the noise bounced off of the rubbery sides of her mouth vibrating the entirety of the moist cavern of her throat and mouth and causing the already frothy saliva to temporarily bubble up like a hot tub.



      After what seemed like hours he was thrown towards the front her mouth the light from the outside visible again as he was carried out of her mouth by a current of bubbling drool. Hitting his head hard against the spongy ground he laid there disoriented as a shadow once again cast itself over him. Fear overtook him again as he desperately fled from the ominous shadow that was moving towards him the distant scent of cinnamon becoming stronger with every passing moment. He barely got what seemed like ten yards before the enormous fingers of Priya’s long slender hands once again folded around him lifting him high into the air and once again right into the smiling face of Priya.



     “Welcome to your new home little guyyy” she spoke seductively as she addressed him. Looking around himself he found that he was in some kind of bedroom. Normally he would have assumed this to be Priya’s bedroom, but as he searched Josh’s memories he soon realized that this was in fact not the case. Wherever he was neither he nor Josh had never been here before “Attention little slave, I the glorious goddesses Priya have decided to name youuuu… Kevin” she said playfully “Do you understand my little toy?”



     “Ye…yes Pr…Pr…Priya” Kevin said as he began to turn back towards her working up the nerve to look her in the eyes.



     Then it hit him. As Kevin turned back to face her he was unprepared for what he saw next. His eyes widened upon the realizing that Priya, the girl who just moments ago dominated him without either mercy or tenderness was now lying before him atop a pink colored set of bed sheets completely nude. Never before had he experienced such a glorious mixture of arousal and fear, and as Kevin gazed upon the bare flesh of Priya’s inconceivably large body he became hard instantaneously. Fear and shame in his mind had now been replaced by the single-minded desire to fuck her. The kind hearted Priya of Josh’s memories could not possibly be the same girl whose tempting brown skin once again beckoned him to explore. His eyes darted up and down her recording every little detail of her exotic Indian body with the efficiency of laser scanner.



     Starting with her supple curvaceous caramel breasts whose beautiful brown curves perfectly framed the raisin-like nipples which appeared hard with arousal. Sweat and other particles shined on her skin as light shining from the ceiling fan light refracted bounced off of her radiant skin causing her creamy coffee colored skin to glow with an unnatural beauty. The shadows from objects across the room were reflected upon her and became distorted by her lustrous curves. Her subtle movements as she adjusted herself made it appear as though dark flames were dancing across the surface of her skin. Managing to tear himself away from her breasts Kevin’s eyes followed the path of her cleavage down to her firm stomach. The elegance of her gentle athletic figure was crowned by an exotic gold belly button ring which when exposed to the light of the ceiling fan reflected light into the drops of sweat that lined the surface of her smooth stomach and
the undersides of her firm mountainous breasts bathing her in a gleaming coat of golden light. Her body was absolute perfection and as Kevin hovered above the expansive landscape that was Priya his mind was on fire with sexual passion.



     “Good” Priya cooed lustfully slowly lowering her fingers down onto her breasts.

End Notes:

This chapter took a lot out of me even my passion knows limits jeez

A Quickie and A Message by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

To be honest this chapter was really difficult to write for some reason. I hope you guys enjoy it though.

Also if it seems written strangely it's because I'm trying out new writting styles and ideas in this chapter.

 

“Pr…Priya what are you doing?” Kevin squawked in panic as Priya slowly lowered him onto her curvaceous brown breasts.



“Oh nothinggg just enjoying my little toy while I still have the chance” she spoke softly as her other hand descended into the canyon between her thighs plunging deep into its depths before moving up and down rhythmically.



Kevin was absolutely stunned, and as he slowly approached the mountainous semicircles of glimmering caramel flesh that was her breasts he reached out to touch them. Her well-shaped nipples stood firm upon the top of the enormous globes beckoning him to touch them. Kevin could only imagine what kind of pleasure he would experience at the hands and breasts of Priya. As he was pressed into the soft warm flesh of her breast his entire body shuttered with pleasure as his penis made contact. Gently her hand pressed him into the surface of her silky skin and began to rub him all around the circumference of her right breast. Kevin was in ecstasy as sweat from the surface of her soft skin coated his entire body and acted as lubricant for his cock.



“You know whether I’m Josh or Kevin or whoever I am, this is still the first time I have ever been with a girl” he thought as looked up into Priya’s face which appeared like a distant planet from his point of view.



No longer able to resist the alluring charms of her flesh he then began to desperately hump her enormous tit as he was rubbed along it. Long suppressed emotions for her surfaced as he used his arms and legs which were in a spread eagle style to feel her as he moved them back and forth as if attempting to create a sweat angel in the skin of her bosom. He then opened his mouth and pressed his tongue into the delicious glistening surface of her skin licking every square inch of tit flesh he could reach. The taste of her sweat filing him with a sense of satisfaction as the sugary yet salty liquid flowed down his throat.



Temporarily lifted off of the surface of her breast he then found himself face-to-face with her pert nipple which stood like a tower upon a mountain. Priya’s hand raced up the rest of her breast rubbing him into the hard surface of the nipple. Rather than bend to force of Priya’s hand the rock-like structure remained steady and acted like a grinding stone for poor Kevin as he was rubbed vigorously into its leathery surface. Never before had he been so happy to receive pain, and as he dry-humped the massive organ he could feel her back arch in pleasure, and her entire body shake with excitement. Her nipple smacking him in the face as he pounded his dick into it causing him to finally cum all over it. Alas for poor Kevin, Priya was not satisfied.



The pressure began to increase on Kevin. Priya’s hand mushed him into the hard surface of her nipple. Then she took her hand and patted him into her breast. Every time the warm cinnamon smelling hand came down the breath was knocked out of him as he was slammed into the thick erect nipple. A powerful moan escaped Priya’s mouth and in that moment she let go of Kevin who fell deep into her cleavage. Her now free arm griped the sides of the bed as she fiercely buckled her hips. Her other arm which had been in her crotch was violently moving up and down as if resisting some kind of monster; every muscle in her thin dainty arm trembled visibly as she battled the imaginary beast in her
crotch.



For a moment life within her cleavage was like riding a bull for Kevin as the bucking of her body threw him about like a ragdoll. Her boobs bounced about, smacking him as he flew around the inside of her bosom. Fortunately the sheer size of her enormous breasts kept him safe by slowing his speed and prevented him from flying off of her body onto the soiled bed sheets below where he would have most likely been crushed beneath her back or ass.



“Ahhhhh” she moaned loudly as her muscles contracted rhythmically shaking the sweat off of her until it began to drip down her body and flow down across her gentle curves. As he laid down in between her firm breasts the sound of her labored breathing could be heard in the distance, and when he pressed his head into the warm field of skin that was Priya he could hear and feel her powerful heart beating beneath him. Looking up into the billboard sized face of Priya and into her wide green eyes as he sat on top of her bare chest filled him with a feeling he had never felt before. Love. Maybe it was just the fact that she just pressed him into her boobs but in that moment he felt as though Priya not Angela was his true goddess. At that moment his heart tore in two one half submitted to the awe inspiring beauty of Angela and the other to the seductively exotic goddess that laid before him. In honor of finally at least in his mind losing his virginity he planted a micro sized kiss on the city sized plane of Priya’s body.



“Are you ready to truly serve me” she spoke softly through labored breaths, her innocent face shimmering with large drops of sweat as they rolled down across her.



“Yes” said Kevin with absolute confidence a brave smile on his face as if he was ready for anything.



“Well thennnn.” She said in an almost amused tone. “At least I have your approval for what I’m bout to do to youuuu.”



Suddenly without warning the hand that had been in her crotch reached up from behind Kevin. His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do to him. Once again the scent of cinnamon grew closer only this time it was accompanied by a much stronger smell. The enormous fingers quickly enveloped him entirely coating him in a thick viscous coat of her mild smelling fluids. He felt as though he was about to vomit as the hot pasty liquid slowly enveloped him. Worse than her saliva and much worse than her sweat, the pungent smelling fluid stung his nose as it crawled past his face leaving him stunned in revived pain as the substance seeped into his cigarette burn. Desperate to not scream he bit his lower lip until it bled as her foul smelling juices rolled down across his mouth seeping into the cracks in his mouth and exposing him to the ungodly taste of her pussy’s thick juice. Not satisfied with tainting his mouth the evil liquid rolled down across his chest and onto his cock which despite being sore from her breasts roared back to life much to his shame.



As he was brought down into her crotch rather than go to his expected destination his suffering was prolonged as he was pressed up against the muscular thigh of Priya’s right leg so as to allow her to catch her breath. Laying there against the thick juicy wall of flesh he was able to observe the massive canyon created by Priya’s lovemaking. Her legs appeared to go on for hundreds of yards before stopping at the wriggling black painted toes of Priya’s sweaty feet. As she adjusted her position, the sweat and discharge soiled linins of the bed formed large wave-like structures in the bed sheets causing Priya’s already island sized body to appear as though enormous waves were breaking on the massive cliff face of her caramel thighs. looking onto the opposite cliff face he then remembered that this was a indeed a living being as he watched her powerful leg muscles adjusted themselves by tightening and loosening. This altered the flow of big beads of sweat as they traveled down her legs and thighs to the turbulent bed sheets below.



“Ohh youuuu are soooo about to get it my little toyyyy” Priya seductively cooed from far away before finally plunging him into the moist depths of her cunt.



Although he could not see where he was going Kevin knew exactly where he was. He could hear the slurping sounds of her moist tender lips opening to allow him inside. And even before touching it he could feel the heat emanating from deep inside her. Then it hit him or should I say covered him entirely as the gooey fleshy walls of her love box collapsed in on him; squeezing him to the point of near suffocation. Fear overcame him and without the aid of his eyes to guide him he could only thrash around inside her; his body writhing in pain and fear as he clambered to escape the claustrophobic depths of Priya’s pussy. However, the worst part by far for poor Kevin was her contractions which tightened her muscles to the point in which his breath was squeezed out of him and he was forced to breath in the foul hot air surrounding him. Priya was indeed a cruel mistress and almost immediately after pulling him out to breathe he was plunged deep inside her again to start the process anew. Over and over again and faster by each passing moment he was pounded deep within her moist innards her fingers violently rubbing him into the slimy walls of her cunt. Finally an uncontrollable flow of thick creamy discharge managed to separate him from Priya’s sticky fingers and drag him  back towards the entrance of her pussy.



“Oh yeah, fuck yeah, work to please your goddess Priya you little toy” he could hear Priya scream as he approached the exit of her vagina. Her screaming acted as a forewarning to the arrival of yet another caustic flow of fluid which finally managed to dislodge him entirely from her as she gushed onto the bed sheets before going limp from exhaustion. As Priya enjoyed her orgasm, Kevin was falling from the sky and managed to hit the ground just in time for her erupting discharge to smack him directly in the face covering him for the hundredth time that day in yet another disgusting layer of Priya’s vomit inducing body fluids.



“I can’t feel my legs” Kevin said out loud as he forced himself to look down at his legs. Upon closer inspection He found to his relief that his legs were not visibly broken, none the less he was unable to move them.



 “Ohhh my I am sooo wet” said Priya from high above as she moved her arm and gently wiped her cunt allowing globs of discharge that had not already dribbled onto him to fall onto the foul smelling sheets below, one particular glob smacking him right in the chest and once again knocked the wind out of him.



“Alllllrightyyy then time to get you all fixed up Kevin” said Priya while she got to her feet allowing her nude body to stand over him.



“Pr…Priya why did you do this to me” Kevin cried as her hands wrapped around him again before walking over to a distant door.



“It’s for you own protection, trust me” she said indifferently as she walked over to the sink, her train car sized feet causing the linoleum floor to squeak with every step. 



“wha…wha…what, that makes no sense. How the fuck does using me as a makeshift dildo help keep me safe” Kevin screamed angrily from her hand desperately fighting away the tears in his eyes.



“Trust me it’s going to be much better for you here then it is going to be out there” Priya said sympathetically as she turned the sink on.



“EXPLAIN IT TO ME DAMN IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.” Kevin raged from Priya’s hand as she lifted the miniscule man up to her face. “AM I KEVIN OR AM I JOSH? WHO AM I? AM I EVEN ALIVE? ARE YOU ALIVE?…”



Priya only stared at him without emotion as he continued to verbally lash out at her. “WELL SAY SOMETHING” he yelled again his face red with tears.



“Kevin, don’t say Josh’s name again that’s an order.” She finally spoke her eyes tensing with rage. “Your name was Kevin Myers. Understood”.



“Y…Yes my goddess” Kevin said as Priya lowered him into the cold white sink and placed him in the current of the water.



Walking away she spoke one last time to him “There will be a girl named Paige who will process you shortly, don’t worry she may be weird but I promise that as long as you don’t say the name Josh to her she won’t hurt you”.



“WAIT PRIYA PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME” Kevin screamed at her from the sink as she walked away shutting the door of the bathroom behind her.

End Notes:

Next chapter will have tons of Feet and maybe a little ass content

 

 

The Pool and Paige by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

After recieving some much needed criticism I decided to review all of my previous chapters and examine my writing style to see if I could make improvements to it.

That is why this particular chapter took so long to write (that and life just kept getting the better of me).

anyways I hope anyone reading this will leave me a comment telling me how to improve.

___________________________________________________________________________



     “PRIYA! PLEASE COME BACK” Kevin screamed hopelessly as he sat inside the cold marble sink crying maniacally, his head turned towards the door desperately hoping she would return. Then the sound of a second door closing reached his ears over the noise of the sink, and as the muffled thuds of her footsteps grew increasingly distant his heart sank into despair.



     “DAMN IT! SON OF A BITCH” he shouted pounding his hands into the cold white linoleum of the sink before doubling over in pain from exhaustion and hunger. “She has to come back, this is just… no it must be some kind of joke” he thought to himself.



     Several minutes passed, and still no Priya. Kevin realizing that Priya was not going to come back limped over to the clear lake of flowing water and jumped in. Warm relief washed over him as the warm water scrubbed every square inch of filth from his body, and as he sat there laying in what could have easily been a swimming pool he remembered what had happened to him over the course of the last few hours and that soon a new person would take him away to god knows where.



     Once again questions filled his mind. “What was going on? Why? What does she mean by cataloged? And How come I can’t mention Josh?” Were just some of the many thoughts that passed through his head as he floated along the surface of the water. Then a pleasant scent reached his nose and with renewed energy he leaped up from the water his eyes scanning the entire sink looking for the source of the scent. Out in the distance in an overturned water bottle cap sat a scrap of chicken.



     “YES! Thank god for small miracles” he cheered excitedly wading out to the middle of the lake to claim his prize which delicately floated along the surface of the water. Under normal circumstances he would have questioned such a convenience, but given his hunger the thought never even crossed his mind and as he approached the floating lid he could only think about how tasty the chicken must be.



     Swimming on his back so as to not disturb the direction of the gently floating care package he approached the side of it and grabbed it with one arm using the other to drag it back to the coast. When he reached the edge of the water he realized that the enormous cap was far too heavy for him to move out of the water and instead jumped into the cap and onto the assortment of foods that lay before him. He felt like an explorer traveling to parts unknown, the gentle ripples caused by the faucet acting as waves for his boat and the air conditioning acting as the ocean breeze as he traveled along the sink.



     Seeking to satisfy his hunger he stuffed a large chunk of chicken into his mouth. The flavor was incredible, besides the foul after taste of Priya’s discharge ruining the first couple of bites of course. And as he sat there savoring every mouthful he took and every untainted drop of water he drank from the lake he failed to notice the sounds of footsteps approaching the door to the room.



     Then he heard it; the sound of the first door opening, his heart beating a thousand times a second as he awaited for what would surely be his doom. Carefully watching the door between bites he tried to work up a plan to escape but his mind drew a blank and instead sat there like a deer caught in a pair of headlights his body shaking visibly with fear.



     “Shit” he thought suddenly realizing just how fucked he really was. “I don’t even know this ‘Paige’ girl. At least I knew Priya and Angela, this girl could be anybody”. The sound of the doorknob twisting could be heard and once again he prepared himself for what would inevitably be more torture.



     “Hello? Is there umm a Kevin Myers in here” said a chipper voice from beyond the partially cracked door her long red painted fingers grasping the edge of the door like a monster from a movie. This of course only helped to re-enforce the idea of just how helpless he was as he watched her manipulate the seemingly immovable door with her slender fingers.



     Kevin remained absolutely silent. A piece of chicken stuck out from between his lips as he ducked down into his lid boat in a vain attempt to remain hidden.



     “Listen I’m not gonna hurt you, well not badly at least I kinda need a blood sample” she spoke softly as her pointer finger impatiently tapped at the door awaiting a response.



     Kevin didn’t know what to think. In his mind there were a thousand ways she could kill him without breaking a sweat, but he needed her help. Without her he would surely starve to death in this sink and with Priya gone this mystery woman was the only one who could help him. “YES MAM I AM KEVIN MYERS AND IM IN THE SINK PLEASE GET ME OUT” he shouted.



     “Ahh good shall we begin, Hi my name is Paige…” she said swinging the door wide open as she strolled into the room her powerful footfalls causing vibrations in the water with every step.



     Kevin looked on in awe as she walked into the room. Her long red hair flowing majestically at her sides as she walked. Her damp looking soccer uniform which had the name of a college written on it tightly squeezed her athletic Amazonian  figure revealing the nature of about her well-developed body. Every tight shapely curve on her body was far superior to either Priya’s or Angela’s and as she walked over to him her figure moved with such class and pose it was as if she had been trained to walk seductively.



     Stopping in front of the sink she leaned over to get a better look at the pathetically small man floating in the pool of water. Then using her hand to adjust her tight soccer shorts she temporarily revealed through fabric yet another mysterious feature of her mature body. Even the most casual actions filled Kevin’s senses as sweat from the surface of her tits fell in small drops around him, causing the unplaceable odor of her college aged body to fill his nose. As she tapped her giant foot on the ground the sharp clapping noise of her shoes caused his heart to jump as every slap against the floor reminded him that at any moment she could turn him into a thick paste beneath her powerful feet if she so desired.



     Looking on at this perfect specimen of womanhood he observed her massive thick muscular legs which supported the weight of her skyscraper sized body. The sweat glistened off of her creamy pale thighs appearing as though her vanilla colored skin was sprinkled with sugar. Looking up at the rest of her he noticed her well-kept figure extended to her smooth stomach and breasts which through the tightness of her soccer jersey appeared as though they were about to burst fee from the confines of the worn shirt.



     “Alright little guy all I need is a blood sample and were all good, then your new life begins” she said excitedly as she pulled a needle shaped device from her pocket.



     “No! Hell no! Keep that damn thing away from me” Kevin screeched while paddling his lid-boat as fast and as far away as he could. “NO NO NO! Not another needle” he screamed again remembering that it was a needle that got him in this mess in the first place.



     “Ah cmon, it’ll hardly hurt at all, and what the hell are you doing?” she lectured down at him in a disappointed tone.



     “NO!” Kevin shouted back while pathetically paddling towards the far end of the sink.



     “Well I gotta do my job so…” she said lightheartedly bending over the sink. Suddenly her massive pale arm came down into the water. Kevin not knowing what she was planning continued to paddle away desperate to escape, but quickly realized again that there was nowhere he could go. Looking around in the boat he found what appeared to be the broken bit of what might have been a sewing needle lying beneath the large piece of chicken. Without hesitation he picked up the surprisingly heavy sharpened metal pole and held it shakily in two hands pointing it towards her.



     “Ooooo, big bad captain Kevin is gonna hold his own against the great white college girl ?” she said sarcastically bringing her hand up underneath the boat. “Well listen this is fun and all but I really don’t have time for this” Paige said amusingly as she effortlessly lifted the boat and stripped him of his weapon leaving him standing in an overturned water bottle lid in her hand. Walking over to the toilet she took her seat on the cover, and then with surgical precision she carefully brought the device down towards him. "Hold still now little buddy" she said happily squinting her eyes to bring him into focus.



     Kevin begrudgingly accepted his fate; it was no use, there was absolutely no way for him to escape. Visions flashed through his head of a future living like this. To be at the mercy of some girl was bad enough, but with the constant possibility of death looming over him and the sheer cruelty of these girls he knew deep down that he could not survive here long. Rubbing the now numb burnt part of his face he remembered that he was hardly a man anymore. To Priya and Angela and now this girl he was just property to be used at their whims. Turning around and looking at her thick tone legs he watched as Paige’s feet tapped her house sized shoes against the ground. Dirt, hair, and other assorted pieces of trash leaped on command with every loud tap against the linoleum.



     Then it hit him, Kevin remembered that she was wearing knee-high socks and with that a chance to escape. He could jump to freedom, it was a long shot, but even death at this point was better than living like this.



     “I’M NOT GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE THIS!” Kevin yelled while running across her open palm before leaping off of her hand and towards her black socks.



     “What are you doing!” she screamed as she closed her palm failing to grab him, but clipping his leg as he fell out of her hand.



     Kevin felt a tug from behind and then began to fall straight down towards the toilet seat. Paige’s hand swooped by him in an attempt to grab him only to knock him towards her gargantuan leg. Moments later he collided hard with the thick fleshy leg before sliding down her knee towards the ground. With the last of his strength Kevin gripped the top of her knee high sock and swung himself onto her leg as he slide down. The skin of his hands burned as he death gripped the black wall of wool. Finally he hit the top of her black and pink Adidas cleats tumbling over the side and smacking into the hard ground.



     “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU” screamed Paige at him, a look of horror and confusion plastered on her face as she reached down with both arms to try and cradle him.



     A shadow loomed over Kevin; memories of Priya’s torture flashed before his eyes. “GET AWAY FROM ME” he screamed limping as fast as he could across the linoleum floor. The vibrations from her feet shook the ground as she got up.



      “Get back here, your injured, you fucking idiot” she ordered as she raised her shoe over him.



     Bits of rock and pulverized clumps of grass fell onto him knocking him on his side. Turning around on his back he crawled backwards away from Paige whose worn cleat cast a shadow on him from high above. Images of his own death flashed through his head as he stared up into the mud caked cleats whose stainless steel spikes stuck out from the layers of brown and green. Once again he was reminded of his torture, this time of Angela whose cruel words echoed in his mind. “You are nothing” the voice said in his head. “Just a… remainder” it said again.



     “KILL ME DAMMIT, END IT PLEASE” Kevin screamed at her his eyes filled with tears as he remembered the horrible events that he has gone through. Getting on his hands and knees he bowed his head finally realizing how stupid he had been. It was pointless to run the entire time, he is property now. He has no dignity or rights. His very existence is at most tolerated by these girls that could easily be goddesses.



     “I’m supposed to catalog you not kill you stupid” Paige said to him her voice filled with concern as she watched the pathetic speck of a man cry hysterically on the floor. “Jesus, what the fuck did Priya do to you” she said as she slumped back down onto the toilet seat.



      “I’m s…sorry…I…I…ran away…P…pa…Paige. I... I was just scared” Kevin said through tear stricken eyes as he crawled over to her shoe swallowing any feelings of self-respect he once had. Fear begged him to keep running, but as he stared into the long metal spikes of her worn cleats he realized that at any moment she could effortlessly lift her foot off the ground and painfully impale him. Running was useless.



     “Damn right you should be sorry” Paige said through teeth clenched with anger. “Do you know how stupid that was, I really don’t think you get the picture.” She said slapping her massive shoe down in front of him. The floorboards creaked and the linoleum vibrated upon impact, the spear-like studs on the bottom of her cleats sat menacingly in front of him. “You belong to us now; the only reason that I didn’t kill you just now is because we need you.”



 



     The impact of the shoe sent shockwaves up Kevin’s spine, shaking every bone in his body. “Just remember you have no dignity no rights, if you want to live you have to get on her good side” he told himself his body trembling with fear and anger as he worked up the nerve to speak.



      “I give up Paige, I’m done. I’ll do anything you say” he mournfully spoke “I accept whatever punishment you want to give me, and I understand that I deserve it” Kevin said looking up at her with soul sapped eyes. The huge pillars of her pale legs seemed to support the sky and framed her face which looked down on him with a combination of confusion, self-satisfaction, and anger.



     “I believe you Kevin” she said as she wriggled her toes causing caked on dirt and grass to flake off the side of the shoe and onto the floor where it collected in small piles on the already filthy linoleum floor. “But this type of defiance can’t go unpunished. Then again you are clearly insane so… I think I’ll make you a deal. You do one little thing for me and I won’t punish you fair enough?” she said with a re-assuring smile.



     “Tell me what I have to do, and I’ll do it” Kevin said dejectedly as he staggered to his feet in preparation for whatever torture Paige had in mind.

End Notes:

__________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is all about feet, so stick around.

 

Btw I feel like support for this story is waning, and I really don't want that to happen so please tell me how I can improve it.

 

Unlikely Friendship by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

I would like to make it known that I finally have a good idea about where I want to take the series this story is a part of.

that means I can start making progress faster and upload new stories as well, so look foward to those.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Inspire me.” Paige said coquettishly, placing the device in her pocket while twirling her long red hair around in her hand lazily.



Kevin was speechless. Just moments ago he had surrendered his freedom to Paige; He had given up everything that made him a man, and had sworn absolute obedience to her. With just a few words and a display of absolute power she had somehow managed to coerce him into becoming her personal slave.



 As he attempted to once again internally deal with the reality that his life was just a form of cheap entertainment, he looked down away from her unable to even work up the nerve to make eye contact. She was too powerful, Just the presence of her in front of him made him feel as though his very soul was being crushed by her absolute authority over him.



               “Ok… somebody’s a liiiiittle traumatized by their little near-death experience” she said, casually commenting on his silence.



“But that’s ok. Y’know why it’s ok? Because all I need you to do for now is to climb on my shoe” she said reassuringly as she stretched her toes inside the tight soccer cleat causing the rope sized fibers of the sweaty black knee-high sock to stretch releasing rock sized pieces of dirt from in between the fibers and onto the floor.



Kevin dejectedly looked down towards the ground. His face filled with indecision as he contemplated her orders. “What did she mean by inspiration? What the hell does she need me for? And why does she want me to do these things?” he thought to himself.   



“Don’t be scared Kevin, unlike Priya I’m not going to torture you, even though you do deserve it.” she reasoned calmly, attempting to ease his anxiety.



“All I want from you is a little help with something personal.” she said sympathetically before moving her shoe right in front of him.



The huge wall of black and pink moved towards him quickly smashing through piles of dried mud and grass that had fallen off of the gargantuan shoe. Then suddenly it stopped completely in front of him the tip of her shoe pointed down towards the ground to allow for easy access.



“She’s serious.” Kevin thought to himself surprised by the strangeness and the lack of cruelty in her orders. Looking forward at the worn shoe he observed the deep cuts in the rubber and leather of the cleat. Thousands of scar-like battle wounds streaked across the powerful shoe. Pieces of the binding were coming loose, and stress folds hade formed around the area where the joints of her toes sat.



“Go on. Get on top and hold on tight” she said casually pointing to a spot on top of her shoe before flashing him a warm smile.



Kevin was deeply afraid, but at the same time happy that someone wasn’t trying to hurt him. He stretched out one arm and ran it across the scarred surface of the shoe; her subtle movements vibrated his entire arm and reminded him of the reality that if she so desired she could easily kill him. Then grabbing onto two particularly deep cuts he pushed of the ground and began to climb.



The more he climbed the more his mind was put to ease, and he soon found that he had the will to speak again.



“Paige what exactly are you going to do with me?” he spoke meekly as he approached the edge of the laces.



“It doesn’t matter what it is because I know you’re going to do it anyways” she said, her voice sounding as if she was speaking to a child. Then with the precision and grace that only an athlete could manage she stood up fully without moving the foot he was on.



“Don’t worry though, like I said I don’t plan on hurting you. I can’t have my new little pet get injured now can I.” She said as she started to walk.



“Well it’s just that…” Kevin’s words failed him as the shoe suddenly lurched forward throwing him on top of one of the tattered laces. Almost by instinct at this point he grabbed onto the rope-like fibers of the fraying shoelace; wrapping his arm around the thread and tucking himself halfway beneath the thick shoelace.



               “Don’t worry I’ll go nice and slow” she giggled excitedly from high above taking her first step towards the door.



               Kevin held on tight as he saw the pale and black pendulum of Paige’s other leg swing forward before landing with a loud thunder in the distance that shook the entire floor. Seeing how much distance she covered in one step instantly suppressed any thoughts of running away. After all even if he tried he was sure now that escape was impossible. He didn’t have much time to dwell on running away because almost instantly after she took her first step he felt an enormous force pushing him from behind.



               “What the fuck!” Kevin screamed in fear as Paige’s foot took off the ground like a plane, throwing him back against a wall of leather. The air blew past his face, and he felt for a moment like he was flying. Then suddenly her foot began to quickly descend landing harshly on the ground, throwing him up into the air for a moment. Taking the time to observe his surroundings Kevin saw that he was right next to the door.



“She covered more ground in one step than I did running at a full sprint” Kevin observed as he looked around for the shoelace he had clung to earlier.



               “OK were going to be on carpet so it should be a softer ride now” she said cheerfully while looking down at him as she opened the gigantic door from the bathroom to the bedroom.



               “Holy shit! Holy shit! holy shit! holy shit!” Kevin repeated as he scrambled around the top of the shoe trying to find his bearings.



               “Ok… were heading towards the computer on the right so lucky for you it should be a short walk” she joked taking her first step with her other leg onto the carpet.



“Try and have fun it’s not every day you get to ride on top of a shoe.”



               Once again the huge leg swung past him, blowing air in his face and then landing with a dull thud on the white carpet. Kevin quickly grabbed onto the shoelace with both hands in preparation as he felt himself move again.          



               “Whooaahhh” he involuntarily screeched bracing his legs against the underside of her shoelace for support. This time was a lot easier, and honestly Paige was right; it was kinda fun, and at the very least it was far better to being tortured. Over and over again she stepped, each time was like a trip on a roller coaster. Up then back down with an earthshaking thud, her other leg flying forward each time to signal him to get ready for the next step.



               “Yay were here” she cheered awkwardly her voice squeaking slightly at the end as she moved the large swivel chair and sat down swinging both legs forward under the desk, and directing her attention to the computer up top.



               Kevin felt an overwhelming force from the side that then quickly stopped. Unable to hold on he was thrown forward out from under the shoelace. Kevin screamed as he was cast harshly off the shoe. He bouncing off of the thick carpet once before finally landing softly on the ground uninjured. Attempting to get up off of the ground he quickly realized that standing here would be impossible as every time he moved his feet sank into the carpet knocking him off balance.



“Hey Paige I need some help” he shouted up at her feeling slightly embarrassed at his situation.



“Actually I need help with something so you just stay there” she corrected jokingly.



 Reaching down with one hand Paige tugged the enormous laces until the well-crafted knot unfolded. “Umm Paige what are you doing?” Kevin said nervously as Paige casually shook her ankle to loosen the battle scared shoe from her right foot.



“Ahh that’s better. You have no idea how exhausting practice was” Paige said as she kicked the bus sized shoe across the room where it landed with a muffled boom on the floor. Then using her freed right foot she removed the left shoe letting it drop to the floor compressing the white fibers of carpet as it landed upright.



The second she removed her shoe a menacing odor filled the room, an odor so intense that it stung at his nose and eyes. Then the second shoe came off, instantaneously doubling the scents strength which was already too strong to bear. 



“That’s sooooo much better” Paige said relieved to have finally taken her shoes off. Then she casually moved her enormous socked feet forward towards Kevin and allowed herself to sink into the soft fabric of the chair.



“Paige what did you need from me again?” Kevin hesitantly asked his hands partially covering his nose and eyes to protect him from the overwhelming scent of her feet.



“Right now I need my little buddy to give me a massage” she ordered nonchalantly from above as she scrunched her toes and stretched her heels and ankles.



Kevin watched timidly as her muscular feet strained the poor socks far beyond what they were meant to. Pieces of dirt and sock lint moved with the fibers they were helplessly entangled in as Paige’s socked toes scrunched together causing thick folds to form around her meaty supple toes.



“Umm that wasn’t a request Kevin. Get to work.” Paige said placing the sole of her left foot in front of him.



The carpet yielded as her statue sized foot landed right in front of him, shaking the ground and causing the floorboards to creak beneath him. The previously implacable odor suddenly intensified and slowly he began to recognize individual smells. Sweat, mud, shoe fabric, lotion, alcohol, and many more aromas paraded in turns around his nose. The second he adjusted to one scent another took its place.



“Is this what you meant by inspiration? Paige, this is degrading please don’t make me do this.” Kevin groveled from the ground still unable to stand on the carpet fibers.



“Too bad! You should have thought of that before you tried to escape, just get it over with so you can rest.” Paige explained.



Looking back at the soggy foot past the weaving of the worn sock he could see the shimmering surface of her pale sole. The warm rough ridges on the bottom of her foot were packed with a disgusting paste comprised of dirt and dead skin. To make matters worse the entire visible surface of her foot was dripping with foul smelling sweat; Just being near such a thing made his stomach tighten with apprehension, and his face cringe with disgust.



“Paige it’s awful…I…I just can’t, do it.” Kevin said closing his eyes out of fear of the consequences of insubordination. “It’s just too much Paige, please just let me go.” Kevin sniveled pathetically, looking up at Paige with desperation.



There was silence for a while as neither side so much as moved an inch. Then feeling merciful Paige decided to offer him a compromise.



“Do this on thing for me Kevin, as a friend and then I’ll put you somewhere nice and safe. I promise” Paige said softly, her soothing voice filling the room as she spoke.



Her words completely contradicted everything he had been told up to that point. “…as a friend” her heavenly voice rang in his head, filling him with feelings of hope. Finally here was someone who actually saw him as a human being and not just as an object.



“Am I really your friend? Kevin groveled submissively his words unable to express the happiness he felt in that moment.



“But I’m nothing, Just a remainder or something like that. How could you consider me a friend?” he reasoned while bowing his head.



Looking up at Paige Kevin could see that her anger had subsided, and had been replaced by pity as she stared down at the pathetic excuse for a man at her feet.



“Honestly you’re a nice guy, and I can see why you would be so upset. So…I guess I’ll be you friend.” Paige said supportively as she directed her attention to the computer way above his head. “Now where’s that massage?” she said facetiously in an attempt to lighten the mood.



 Kevin was broken entirely, stunned by the promise of a friend and safety. “Right away Paige” Kevin said obediently, as he re-directed his attention towards the wiggling toes of Paige’s socked foot.



Suppressing his disgust and fear for his own sanity’s sake, Kevin Stretched his arm out and he placed one hand on the hot soggy surface of her sock. The heat emanating from her body engulfed him filling him with a sense of comfort as he rubbed his hand up and down along the fraying sock of his new ‘friend’. Bracing himself up against the foot with his other arm he then pressed himself into the moist fabric allowing the warmth to immerse him entirely. Soon he found himself partially entangled in the fraying twine-like fibers of the sock, and his entire body becoming slowly covered in her disgusting yet sickeningly sweet smelling sweat.



He didn’t even care anymore about how horrible her foot smelled or how awful the sweat was. In fact much to his own horror he found himself liking the situation he was in. He felt safe and secure. He felt that if anything were to happen that she would protect him. And after all the horrible things that happened to him that day, hugging Paige’s foot may as well have been a vacation.



 “Ok were going to have to increase the speed of the massage, I can barely feel you.” Paige said impatiently lowering her foot onto him.



Kevin felt the massive wall of flesh and cotton ripple as she bent her ankle forward. Falling to the ground his entire vision was filled with black as Paige’s titanic toes blocked out everything. The enormous meaty joints carefully pinned him in-between the fat pad of her big toe and her other smaller digits. Slowly Paige squeezed her toes together around him, compressing him into a bed of filth and feminine sweat. The fabric of her sock acted like a sponge and released a foul smelling flow of salty sweat as her unyielding toes passively dominated him.



At first he resisted Paige; it was only natural, but as time passed he allowed himself to be played with by her foot. Well aware that with a single flick of a joint she could snap his back in half. Over and over again he was squeezed by her fuzzy sock covered toes which almost felt as if someone was pressing several wet mattresses into him. Dirt and sock lint scratched at his naked body as her powerful digits toyed with him. The gargantuan meaty slabs of her foot carefully morphed and molded him into any position she desired. It was as if the very shape of his physical form was somehow ordained by the will of this college aged goddess.



Black wires wrapped themselves around him, and over time he became entangled in the damp ropes of her socks; completely bound to her body by a series of thick putrid smelling restraints. Every movement chafed his already sore skin as she grinded him into her tough foot. Blood was drawn as the thick black cables cut into his skin rending his flesh like a thousand whips.



Shock overtook him as the pain became unbearable. Soon the feelings of safety and comfort he felt before were gone, and as the bindings of Paige’s sock stretched him to the point of breaking, his thoughts returned to reality. He realized that he was obediently accepting all of this pain and suffering, for what? The vain hope that she would somehow allow him to escape reality and protect him from harm all while humiliating him herself? Yet there was something else, something deep down that compelled him to endure this suffering.



More time passed and he found that he was almost entirely integrated into the weave of the sock itself. He could feel her hot dirty skin on his face, and her massive muscles bulge when she moved. Her sweat practically submerged him there was such great quantity of it. Soon he was as dirty and sticky as the sock itself and almost entirely one with it. As clumps of dirt and who knows what stuck to his skin, pieces of black sock fiber mixed with his hair and covered him to the point that he couldn’t even tell where he was anymore. Then he felt a strong cold grip on his back, and was painfully torn from the surface of her sock which offered resistance as if it was trying to hold onto him.



“Ok now I need you to do one more thing for me” she said as she removed him from her sock and placed him gently on the ground.



“I don’t know why Paige, but whatever it is. I’ll do it!” Kevin said obediently, his mind cringing as he struggled to accept the reality that some demented part of him wanted this.



“I need you to Ahhmm… lick my foot Kevin. Can you do that for me?” Paige said her face blushing red as she spoke.

End Notes:

Next chapter will have bare feet, psychological drama, and some hand held content.

Also as I am still new at this please offer me any criticism; I don't care how obscure the flaw is please bring it to my attention. Is the erotic material... well erotic enough? Is the word choice appropriate? Do any of the characters behave unrealisticaly? comma splices, misspellings, etc.

please let me know

 

To Worship A Friend by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

Sorry for my lack of uploading my personal life has been buzy and I couldn't find much time.

Also for those who dislike feet you may want to skip the first part of this chapter. And please look out for my new story which will be uploaded soon.

Btw this chapter was written over multiple sessions and as such I have a strange feeling that this chapter is not as good as my others. Please let me know if that is the case.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

              “I know it sounds weird, but if you do this final thing for me, I’ll make sure that you won’t get played with as much. I’ll keep you safe.” Paige spoke softly as she removed the sock and placed her now bare foot in front of him.



               A starchy wave of hot air blew past him and then with a loud thump her enormous bare foot landed in front of him.



              “Ok hurry up and do as I say, I’m really worked up right now. Just a keep it up a little bit longer I’m almost done with my project.” Paige said, tapping her glistening bare foot in front of him.



               Inside his mind conflict tore him apart; He didn’t know what to feel. Could he do something so degrading? He had already surrendered his freedom, his safety, and even possibly his health to her. What else could he possibly give her at this point? Why did she need him to do these degrading things? Then to his horror his body seemed to move on its own as if driven by instinct. As much as he hated to admit it something deep inside wanted him to do as she said.



               Kevin quickly became horrified by this entire situation as he crawled towards the rough looking slabs that were Paige’s toes. He could see every bead of sweat drip down across the light pink folds of her well-worn foot, he could see the dirt and grime around and in every subtle wrinkle, and he fully understood that with a single muscle quiver she could easily break him in two. And yet deep down inside him a greater feeling continued to push him forward.



               “Why? Why the hell am I doing this? Why do I want this?” he asked himself.  



               “Am I really going to do this?” Kevin asked his mind again as he approached her big toe his hands gripping the damp carpet fibers where her socked foot once sat.



               “Yes you are.” Kevin thought.



               “But I don’t want to” Kevin thought as his mouth opened and his tongue rolled out onto his lower lip.



               “ If you don’t want to, then why are you doing it?” his thought’s replied again questioningly as Kevin’s arms gripped the left side of Paige’s big toe.



               “No No NO, I don’t want this! I just... can’t stop myself!” Kevin screamed inside himself, His left arm groping the massive wall of soiled toe flesh, and his right clasping the rock solid blade of her red painted toe nail for support.



               “You do want this, admit it!” his mind answered again as he looked up at the massive goddess known as Paige whom despite being busy on the old desktop computer managed to notice his gaze and graced him with a warm smile before returning to her work.



               “What I want is to live my life!” Kevin rebutted.



               “What life? Who are we again? We’re not Josh and we’re not Kevin. Tell me who the hell you are!” Kevin thought as his head turned back towards Paige’s toes.



               “I know what we are, you’re a slave, a plaything, just something for her to screw around with. She doesn’t give a shit about you! JUST LIKE ANGELA” he thought again as he as he finally placed his tongue on the salty surface of Paige’s big toe his tears mixing with Paige’s putrid sweat as both liquids flowed down his face.



               The bitterness of her foot stung his mouth as a stream of sweat flowed down his throat and stuck to his lips and tongue prolonging his endeavor by forcing him to relive the taste of her toes even while he was breathing. Then without regard He pressed his face into the surface of the mammoth pad of muscle, allowing dirt and grime to coat his face and neck as he continued to lick the rough soggy skin of Paige’s big toe. 



               “Wow… your actually doing it, keep it up Kevin you’re doing great.” Paige praised eagerly, her voice cooing slightly.



               “See! Your wrong. She does care. You’ll see, once I’m done with this it’ll be a lot better, I will be safe.” Kevin thought to himself as he pulled himself away from the sticky surface of her toe to begin to licking the skin near her toenail.



               “Are you stupid? She’s just trying to trick us.” His thoughts replied accusingly while he wiped strings of soiled sock lint from his mouth.



               “Ok Kevin, now lick the bottoms of my toes.” Paige said excitedly, her voice strained through her heavy breathing. Then her ankle tensed an enormous fire hose sized vein twitched, and then the walls of her light skinned toes raised up into the air revealing the filthy bottom of her foot.



               “IT’S A FUCKING TRAP! SHE’S GOING TO KILL US” his mind screamed at him.



               “I trust her.” Kevin thought as he crawled under her toes over to her second digit.



               “I’m telling you we’re going to die. She’s going to kill you and grind us into the ground” his thoughts warned again as he gripped the swampy skin of her second toe and pressed his face into the scratched up bottom of her toe; his tongue flying in all directions as he lapped up the stale gritty tasting liquid deposited on her skin.



               The taste of the even more bitter salty sweat burned his mouth, and bits of dirt and dust scratched at his already badly scratched bare skin as he rubbed his entire body against the bottom of her second toe with complete disregard for his own health.



               “She’s gonna crush you! Get out of there.” his thoughts cautioned as he crawled over to her pinky toe and gripped it rubbing himself across its surface.



               “NO she’s not. Paige is my friend. She said so!” he refuted as he slammed his head into a deep wrinkle on the bottom of her second toe, his hair and skin collecting clumps of dust and grime like some kind of macabre human cleaning implement.



               “Ok Kevin now just get the sole of my foot and it will all be over. Then your new life begins.” Paige cooed, her voice cracking and her face redder than her hair as she spoke. Once again Kevin felt the world move as the foot raised higher over his head.



               “We’re dead! You’re completely fucked! Don’t do it dammit.” His mind said as he crawled into the vast alcove created by her lifting her foot.



               “I realize now why a part of me wants to do this. I want to make Paige happy so I can finally be free from torture.” Kevin said as he reached up with one arm, tickling the giant peachy sweaty ceiling.



               “That’s stupid. Do you honestly think that Paige is going to keep you safe forever? Somebody else going to eventually come along and use you and there is nothing we can do about it.” His mind refuted as the huge slab of sweat stained pinkish flesh began to jiggle slightly in response to his touch.



               “Haha stop doing that you little idiot.” Paige said as she resisted the urge to recoil her foot away from him.



               “See, she’s happy, and now so am I. Because I now understand that the only way to get out of this is to serve her.” Kevin thought to himself as he reached his destination.



               Feeling her rough skin with is hands he felt the powerful muscles of her foot tense as he touched them. The air was hot from the evaporated sweat, the stench of her foot sweat now permeated the air and made the entire area seem as though it was an enormous steam bath. The vast wrinkles of her foot were caked with dirt and grime as
well as clumps and strings of black sock lint. At this point it was just another job for him.



               “Now for your final task.” Paige cooed seductively as she brought her foot down hard onto him, the force of which slammed his small frame into the ground.



               “No this isn’t happening, I don’t believe it. We…We were friends.” Kevin thought as his head was harshly smacked into the ground causing him to momentarily lose consciousness.



               “I KNEW IT AND NOW WE’RE DEAD. YOU’RE NOTHING, JUST LIKE ANGELA SAID.” his mind screamed at him as Paige’s foot began to compress him into the ground.



               The pressure was overwhelming for poor Kevin and was only made worse by the saltiness of her foot sweat, and by the harsh irony that just moments ago he was forced to clean the very same foot using his tongue. Kevin struggled for air as the massive weight of Paige’s athletic foot compressed his lungs and cut out his breathing
entirely. Driven by his instinct to live Kevin thrashed about violently yet vainly against the increasing pressure of Paige’s foot.



               Then her foot rose back up into the air. Kevin stuck to it for a bit before painfully falling back to the ground. Looking up at the dirty surface of Paige’s college aged foot he silently wished she would just hurry up and kill him, then as Paige’s slimy
toes wiggled high above black lint rained down onto him like some kind of demented funeral offering. 



               Kevin imagined how this would play out. After she was done teasing him she would bring her foot down harshly causing him to splatter on the bottom of her foot. His bones would shatter instantly, and his skin would rip and explode outward from the pressure. His blood would paint her foot as well as the carpet a shade of red as his entire being was soon to be ground into paste.



               Kevin accepted his fate and allowed himself to close his eyes. Figuring at the very least if he was going to die he wanted death to take him by surprise.



               “Don’t worry little Kevin, It won’t hurt I swear.” Paige said softly, her voice seeming to show empathy for his position.



               “Do you mean that? Or are you just trying to make me feel better” Kevin replied in a somber tone.



               “Just keep your eyes closed and I’ll see you through this.” Paige said compassionately.



               “Paige I want you to know that I don’t hate you for this, and if you ever get the chance, tell Angela that I said goodbye and that I lo…” Kevin said as a sudden and extremely painful stabbing sensation was felt in his right shoulder.



               “AHHHH” Kevin screamed. Opening his eyes he saw Paige standing over him with the device from earlier in her hand.



               “Blood sample collected.” Paige said robotically.



               “Wha…what?” Kevin said in a confused voice through tear stricken eyes.



               “OK. Now that you fulfilled your end of the bargain, I’ll fulfill mine.” Paige said happily as she scooped Kevin’s battered and cut up body up from the ground and into her strawberry scented hands.



               “First let’s get you cleaned up.” Paige said cheerfully, pivoting on her socked foot before walking over to the bathroom.



               Despite what just happened Kevin couldn’t help but still feel safe around her, and as he laid in her warm hands he rolled over onto his stomach and pressed his grime and sweat soaked cheek into the soft strawberry scented skin of her palm.



               “I knew it. I knew she wouldn’t kill me.” Kevin whispered to himself as she approached the bathroom door.



               “For now.” his mind answered.



               Dumping him into one hand Paige used the other to open the door to the bathroom. Kevin felt himself roll down towards the front of the hand where he was forcefully gripped by her thumb and pointer fingers. The sound of the sink turning on filled the room and he soon found himself moving towards the light stream of the faucet.



               “Time to clean you up, so you don’t smell like shit when you meet your new friends.” Paige joked. Reaching for the foam soap at the edge of the sink she brought the huge bottle over him and sprayed a bean bag sized lump of pomegranate and mint smelling soap on his chest.



               “What the hell does she mean by that?” he wondered as he was brought closer to the stream of water. Carefully Paige’s hands kneaded the soap into his skin to wash the filth from him.



               “Close your eyes so that you don’t get hurt Kevin” Paige said lovingly as she gently ran her thumb across his battered body.



               Despite the painful sensation of her fingers grinding at his many cuts Kevin offered no resistance as the huge pad of her thumb fondled his body. Down across his legs and arms and on his back her gentle touch wiped the grime and dirt from his skin. When her thumb rolled across his dick he reflexively tensed placing both of his arms
on his package.



               “Hehe in case you haven’t noticed you‘ve been naked the whole time now, just saying.” she teased as she effortlessly moved his small arms away from his package and cautiously washed his genitals being extra careful to not accidently bend the soft member in an unnatural way. As she continued to rub his crotch he quickly developed an
erection.



               “No need to be embarrassed, it’s totally natural.” she comforted as she ran her thumb along his inner thighs making sure to not apply to much pressure.



               “But also very flattering” she said casually as she grabbed him with both of her hands.



               Quickly she submerged him under the stream of water. With her hands she manipulated him by bending and moving his arms and torso so as to wash all the filth off of him. Then with quick precision she dropped him into a piece of tissue paper and slowly squeezed it into a ball around him.



               The warmth of Paige’s strong hands returned as she kneaded the tissue paper ball in her hand. The force of her fingers easily bent and shaped his small figure in her hand as if he were putty. Knowing full well that at a moment’s notice she could break him like a toothpick he allowed Paige’s tree trunk sized muscular fingers to have their way with him.



               “Ok time to take you to your new home, for real this time.” Paige said cheerfully before dumping his small figure into the palm of her hand and then rolling her
muscular fingers around him, enclosing him in a thick ball of warm flesh and the comforting scent of strawberries.

End Notes:

___________________________________________________________________________

 

From this point chapter foward there will be an increased emphisis on plot, but there will still be erotic content chapters so don't worry about that

Are We Alone Kevin? by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took so long life has been difficult for me lately.

Anyways this chapter is more plot than content oriented. once again I am still new at this whole giantess story writing thing so any criticism as well as compliments are appreciated.

Just a warning there is a character in this chapter who uses modern teen slang... he is extremely annoying, just a heads up guys.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

               Kevin sat silently in Paige’s soft hand as he waited patiently for what was to come. He heard the door open and Paige’s footsteps as she walked barefoot across what sounded like a hardwood floor. In his mind he had faith that Paige would protect him from anything. Rolling backward onto his stomach, Kevin began to think about all that had happened that day and what was surely to come next.



               “I wonder what Angela’s doing?” Kevin thought as he laid down in the warm darkness of Paige’s palms. He heard her walk down what sounded like wooden stairs and past what sounded like a television, but seeing as how small he was it could just as easily have been a home theater.



               “You sure took your sweet time with him! Did you get the blood sample?” said a menacing and familiar voice to Paige in a passive yet cheerful tone.



               “Yeah the sample and the report are in the upstairs bedroom. Also you should probably clean up there; Priya had her way with him before I came in.” Paige said casually with a hint of annoyance.



               “*sigh* I did it last time, can’t you do it?” the voice said angrily.



               “Why don’t we just make Priya do it?” Paige asked with genuine annoyance.



               “Paige you know that even if we ask her, she’s just not going to do it, it’s better if we handle shit like this ourselves.” the voice said disappointingly.



               “Well I got another one of Priya’s little problems in my hand right now! This one’s named Kevin Myers, If you take him down to the high priority area for me I’ll be glad to fix the bedroom.” Paige negotiated with the other person.



               “Sure! Let me have the little guy” the malicious voice said eagerly.



      “Unfortunately I’m really good at fixing the mental messes that some of the younger ones make.” The voice said again with anger.



               “Just be careful he’s a little fucked up in the head and… I promised him I’d protect him.” Paige said lovingly.



               “Jeez Paige your too nice for your own good, you should try being mean.” the voice giggled. “I’ll put him in the HP area then I’ll debrief him later”



               “Ok. Thanks again for this. And by the way I finished my story.” Paige said.



               “Well at least you’re in the right place if you want to write those kind of stories.” Said the voice.



               Kevin felt the soft floor beneath him collapse as Paige opened her grip and tipped her hand over thus dumping Kevin gently into the vicious sounding girl’s hand. Kevin landed on his stomach and was to tired and too afraid to move. Something about this girl didn’t sit right with him, maybe he was just paranoid, but it seemed as though her very touch pained him on the inside.



      Unlike Paige’s hands this persons hands were cold and minty smelling, but none the less gentle. Within a few seconds he was gripped firmly yet carefully by her strong fingers which pinned him police takedown style on her open palm. His arms were held firmly behind his back, and his head was secured against the cold yet soft pad of her open palm. Kevin struggled violently as this new person manhandled him without regards to his personal space.



               “There, there its ok. Heather’s gonna make it all better.” The voice comforted in a soft girlish tone as she petted his disheveled head with her pointer finger.



               Kevin stopped struggling at the mention of that name. Pure fear and anger welled up inside him and memories filled his head with thousands of instances of unjustified cruelty.



      “Heather? No it can’t be!” He thought to himself his eyes beginning to tear up at just the mention of such a bitter name.



               “You’re fucked.” Said an amused voice from deep inside him.



               “Ok hang on small stuff were almost there.” she teased light-heartedly as she opened the door to a basement. The second her hand was removed He leaped up to his feet and stared her down, but what he was not prepared for is what deep down he already knew.



               “Hi there.” Heather Wade said cheerfully with a genuine but unsettling smile which only served to sadden him further.



               Kevin looked upon the face of Josh’s former tormentor with absolute horror. Not only was he now at the complete mercy of the very same person who conspired to make life a living hell for anyone who crossed her, but in his shrunken state she could kill him without even breaking a sweat.



               “Your dead. Nice knowing you pal.” Said his subconscious bitterly.



               “Ouch that’s not a happy face at all” She joked, tilting her head to the side as she walked down the stairs to the basement.



               Despite her face being completely free of any form of malice he couldn’t help but feel threatened by the way she smiled down upon him. For some reason he was unable to make eye contact with her, it was as if his body feared the repercussions if he did.



               “Hey now, there’s no reason to be scared, I promise your much better off here than out there.” she reasoned as they reached the bottom of the stairs.



               As she walked across the hard cement floor of this surprisingly large basement he noticed that the entire room was filled with row after row of filing cabinet. The area was dimly lit and as he looked at the modified filing cabinets he noticed small pipes and
wiring attached to the sides of them.



               “Ok your high priority so you go over… here” Heather said pointing to a row of model houses sitting on a large shelf and encased with glass.



               “Alright little guy I’ll see you in a little bit I gotta go do shit, so… yeah you make friends with the locals.” She joked as she lowered him onto the ground and allowing his naked body to roll onto a fuzzy green surface.



               “Oh yeah here’s some clothes” She said tossing him a long-robed poncho made of light brown fabric and a pair of light brown pants before she walked away without another word. Her menacing building sized figure casting a massive shadow on the field of green as she walked away.



               Looking around he saw a row of about 10 shrunken houses all interconnected by a sidewalk. Making sure to put on his pants and poncho he reached for the ground only to realize that he was standing on artificial grass made of some kind of plastic material.



               “What the fuck is going on here. Why is Heather being so nice?” he said to himself as he pulled up the pair of pants and made is way over to the sidewalk.



               Walking around Kevin noticed that there were even plastic trees and flowers in addition to the grass. Looking around the homes each numbered one through ten he almost felt like he wasn’t shrunken. In the distance was a park with a swing set and a
small multi colored plastic jungle gym. It was almost like home, almost. In the distance beyond the glass he could hear the muffled cries and screams of what seemed like other people. The noises were un-nerving and as he walked over to the park bench he swore that he was being watched by somebody.



               Taking a seat on the obviously plastic park bench he stared out beyond the thick glass wall at the rows of filing cabinets bewildered by the sheer number of them.



               “What’s good bro, you gonna sit on that cold ass bench all day” A voice said from behind him.



               “AHHH” Kevin screamed expecting danger, but was instead met with the smiling face of somebody his own size.



               “Yo chill out man, haha I’m sorry, didn’t mean to scare the shit outta you.” The blonde haired teen said, his strained smile appearing to be genuine as he grabbed Kevin by the shoulder.



               “Who are you and where the hell am I.” Kevin said earnestly to the only other person his size. He hoped that maybe this individual, although clearly suffering from mental strain could shed some light on the situation



               “Well ahh… Mah names Pete, and umm this ish! Is called ahh… I don’t know to be honest.” He said absentmindedly before taking a seat on the bench.



               “Holy shit dude, the fuck happened to your face!” Pete yelled surprised by the enormous burn on Kevin’s skin.



               “I was burned by a cigarette By my ‘Best Friend’.” Kevin said mournfully as he took a seat next to Pete. “So you really don’t know where we are do you?”



               “Nah man, no fuckin clue, but if I had to guess it would be Fuckin Shitsville, USA. Population? A buncha crazy-ass poncho wearing smurfs!” He said angrily as he adjusted his sleeveless poncho. He was clearly not only mentally unstable, but also not
particularly bright as well.



               “So I take it your waiting for the ‘initiation’ from Heather?” Pete said emotionlessly as he stared out into the distance.



               “Yeah I guess so.” Kevin said thoughtlessly not entirely sure what was going on.



               “Well you’re a lucky man. She’s one of the nicest giant bitches around here.” Pete said, his words completely contradicting the mental expectations in Kevin’s head.



               “Say, what’s your name?” he said curiously.



               “Kevin Myers” he said blankly.



               “hahahaha… No it’s not” Pete said accusingly his fist clenched with barely concealed rage.



      “What do you mean that’s not my name!” Kevin said out of confusion and genuine curiosity as well as a fear that Pete saw through his disguise.



      “Because the person I once was knew Kevin Myers, and so I know you’re not him.” He said critically.



      “what’s your real name” he said angrily, the strained look on his face suggesting sinister implications should he fail to respond properly.



               “I honestly don’t know. I was told that I wasn’t anybody. So I guess I’m nobody really.” Kevin said minding his words carefully around the obviously deranged man.



               “I know that. I mean whose memories do you have? Cuz I got the memories of some douche named Peter Huang. He said insanely.



      “So I shortened it to Pete.” He reasoned. Now what’s your name?”



               “Well…” Kevin said “I thought it was Josh at some point so…”



               “Great! ‘Kevin’ Your name is now Joe. Joe the bro haha” Pete laughed maniacally.



      “Ahh… sorry about the jokes by the way it’s the only thing that keeps me from FUCKING KILLING EVERY LAST FUCKER IN HERE.” he screamed at the top of his lungs while turning around and glaring angrily at the houses.



               “So I take it you need a place to stay?” He said as the expression on his face suddenly switched from pure rage to happiness in a heartbeat.



               “Umm yeah I guess.” Said Kevin.



               “Yesss! That’s tight dude, you can totally crash with me.” He said with a crazed wide eyed smile.



               Suddenly the door at the top of the stairs opened and the booming footsteps of Heather could be heard from across the room.



               “Shit! I gotta go, but remember dude your only Joe to me. If anybody else asks your name is Kevin. If they found out you lied they’ll kill you in a second.” Pete said as he took off sprinting towards one of the houses.



               “Hey there Kevin! Are you ready for your initiation or debriefing? its whatever really?” Said Heather awkwardly as she approached the glass structure, her seemingly genuine smile still unable to convince him that she wasn’t going to hurt him.



               Then with the same cold hands that she used to threaten and beat Josh with she gripped him and lifted him up to her devilish lips whose flushed red color reminded him of spilled blood. Even though she had an admittedly beautiful face Kevin couldn’t help but cringe in fear and look away from her.



               “Calm down.” She said passively, as she stared down upon him with anticipation.



               Her words appeared to have the opposite effect as Kevin squirmed in her closed hand desperate to get away from her.



               “We’ll sort this out when we get there” she said dejectedly as she quickly jogged up the stairs with him firmly held in the vise-like grip of her left hand, The sound of her cheap foam flip-flops slapping against the ground hurting his ears as she walked.



               “Ok. I got to make some soup for the dinner tonight, so while I make it I’ll initiate you, understand?” she said down to him.



               Kevin didn’t say anything he was too afraid to even speak. Heather picked up on his silence and her face quickly turned into a disappointed looking frown.



               “First things first you gotta talk to me little guy.” Heather said impatiently as she placed him on the surface of the polished marble countertop in the kitchen.



               “Well speak. Tell me your name, ask me a question, just say something.” she demanded impatiently as she began to stir the massive pot sitting on an electronic stove in the distance, her sharp predator-like eyes trained entirely on him.



               “I… I can’t. I Just… can’t speak when you’re looking at me” Kevin whimpered miserably.



               “Ok. That’s cool, I totally get that. If I was your size I would be afraid as well.” Heather said acceptingly in an effort to comfort him before turning her head towards the pot of soup.



               “Where am I heather, and why have I been brought here.” he asked quickly as soon as her eyes left his sight.



               “Well… you’re at what we like to call “The Compound”, and the reason why your here is because your genes and… that’s all I know.” Heather said as she pulled out a few small boxes of chopped vegetables and fruit.



               “You hungry little guy?” she said pulling out a carrot slice that was easily the size of manhole cover.



               “Umm… no thank you” Kevin said nervously.



      “I’d appreciate it if you just told me what’s going to happen to me” he said with less fear than before.



      “Well to make a long story short. You lucked out little guy, In more ways than you can imagine” she continued completely ignoring his request and placing the carrot slice next to him.



      “Just in case you get hungry” she said warmly.



      “Please answer My question” Kevin said bravely his whole body shivering with fear as he continued to test the boundaries of Josh’s enormous tormentor.



      “Hang on I was getting to that” she scolded in a gentle tone.



      “You’re going to live in the high priority area; you know the fake neighborhood in the glass box, for about… I’d say 3 days, and then you will be placed in the custody of Angela” explained Heather while she stirred the soup.



      “Angela!” Kevin said in a serious tone.



      “But…But I thought she didn’t care about me” Kevin continued as he touched the scar on his face.



      “If she asked for custody of you it means she clearly does.” reasoned heather who was displaying a level of intelligence that was completely opposite of the heather Josh knew.



      Then the electronic door to the kitchen made a whirling noise and slide open. A girl who he recognized from school entered the room; he believed her name was Olivia.



      “Hey Heather did you need me for something” she said shyly.



      “Yeah Olivia I’m Kinda busy can you go take this guy down to the high priority area?” said Heather both confirming his suspicions and sealing his fate simultaneously.



      “Ok. Can I play with him first?” Olivia asked innocently.



      “Well that depends on what defines ‘playing with him’.” Questioned Heather suspiciously.



      “I’m not like the other girls. I’m not going to do THAT with him” Olivia sputtered nervously towards the older girl.



      “I just wanted to you know talk with him. Seeing as I don’t have any friends at school, and the other girls around her don’t want to talk to me either.” Said Olivia somberly as she played with her short black hair.



      Kevin couldn’t help but feel bad for the soft spoken girl. In many ways she reminded him of himself; or Josh he really wasn’t sure who he was at that point.



      “That sounds like a good Idea. I can’t talk to him properly seeing as I have to make dinner for everyone, I think you should initiate him.” Heather said.



      “Now come over here and pick him up” Heather ordered.



      “Umm…Ok” said Olivia shyly.



      A minute passed and she had not moved from her spot. Kevin was becoming increasingly worried that she may not have experience holding someone of his stature.



      “If this girl drops you, were dead.” reminded Kevin’s subconscious. 



      “Well? Are you going to pick him up?” said Heather impatiently.



      “Of course I am, give me a sec.” said Olivia her face blushing red with embarrassment.



      The distant girl quickly walked over to the countertop and stood in front of him, Olivia’s massive body grew as she moved closer and in no time took up his entire field of vision. It was a chilling experience as he was once again reminded him how small he truly was, and that without any effort at all even this timid girl could kill him.



      Her arm which was as wide as a road lane reached up to grab him. The small hand which was balled into a fist unclenched and with a gentle slap landed open on the countertop.



      “Please get in my hand. I promise I’ll take good care of you” mumbled Olivia softly who was clearly just as afraid if not more so than he was of this situation.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be a mix of plot and some light action.

Unfair Fate by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

WARNING:

I was going to do some gentle action and maybe explain some things, but I now realize that those things would be better explained by Angela and Priya so here you go.

So this chapter is kinda the exact opposite of gentle and relaxed, it just turned out that way.

______________________________________________________________________

 



             Kevin didn’t move an inch when Olivia ordered him to get in her hand. Part of him was afraid of yet another new pair of hands getting the opportunity to manhandle him, another part was interested in seeing how this would play out.



               “Listen this isn’t easy for me. So could you just… y’know get in my hand please” she stuttered pathetically in reaction to his defiance.



               “Heather could you…”



               “No Olivia, this is something you gotta do yourself.” Heather said indifferently to the small black haired girl.



               “Heather I can’t do it. I’m afraid.” said Olivia in a shrill voice.



               “Cmon Olivia, he’s like, a thousandth of you size, you have nothing to fear. And trust me he’s much more afraid of you than you are of him.” Heather reasoned in exactly the same way one would tell a child to not be afraid of an insect.



               “Ge…Get in my hand now!” she weakly demanded before bringing her car sized hand up into the air and slapping it hard back down in front of him.



               The resulting vibrations from her hand shook the countertop and caused a shiver to crawl up Kevin’s spine. The huge pink palm laid upon the counter like a beached whale; her fingers partially curled into her hand. He followed the inhumanly large arm up to the center of her body. The tight black T-shirt she had on hugged her
delicate building sized figure.



       Of course it was her face that said it all. He had seen this look before, eyes that only looked at him like an object. There was no sparkle of emotion or character on her face. He felt truly pathetic. To be reduced to nothing but an object by the worlds weakest and shy girl. There was no point of resisting, it would only bring him further pain. 



               “Of course” said Kevin submissively, his face contorted into an unnatural façade of a smile in a miserable attempt to save his own life.



               “There! Was that so hard Olivia.” Said Heather as Kevin compliantly climbed onto her soft palm, and laid down in its center.



               “Yeah It wasn’t, thanks Heather” said Olivia happily, her face grinning with new found excitement as she carefully placed her other hand on top of her first, completely pinning Kevin in what must have felt like being trapped between two heated and slightly damp mattresses.



               “Now get out of here, I've got stuff to do.” said Heather cheerfully as she giggled at the ridiculous looking sandwich Olivia seemed to have made with her hands.



               “Alright!” said Olivia with newfound confidence before carefully opening the small black leather coin purse she had strapped along her side and roughly depositing Kevin inside.



               “You’ll stay safe in there while I walk, ok little fella?” she said in a cutesy almost belittling tone.



               Kevin hit the bottom of the small coin purse hard; she had dropped him from at least 15 feet in the air. All around him were reminders of just how helpless he was; a quarter the size of a hula hoop, a lipstick container the size of a statue, a discarded tissue with a thoroughly chewed piece of gum stuck to the side, and many more things laid about the enormous purse. All of these things were just bitter reminders of his situation.



               “Feeling down pal, I know what’ll cheer you up. A nice cigarette.” said a voice in his head sarcastically.



               “Although on second thought, considering your face is about as burnt as your lungs by now, you may want to consider quitting.” It continued in a mocking tone.



               Suddenly the purse slapped hard against her hip, causing everything inside to jumble around. Kevin was thrown onto his side. In desperation he grabbed onto tip of the lipstick, but was thrown onto something warm and sticky.



               It took him a little bit, but eventually he was able to discern where he was. As luck had it, he had landed right on the wad of gum stuck to the side of the tissue paper. He didn’t even flinch or try to escape; he knew there just was no point. His entire right
arm was stuck firmly inside the boulder sized glob, and on top of that his entire torso and upper body were pinned up against the warm gooey gum.



               “HAHAHAHA! Are you kidding me right now? How badly does your life suck, I mean, I don’t think it can get any worse.” Spouted the voice, its mocking laughter ringing inside his skull with every passing second.



               Then for the second time the coin purse bounced against her leg causing him to fall further into the wad. At this point his entire body was now trapped, his makeshift clothes were soaked with Olivia’s spit and to top it all off his other arm was now also entombed in the gum thus making movement impossible.



               “Wow. Never mind, I spoke to soon. Well you know what they say, chewing gum can help you kick a smoking habit.” Continued the voice in its usual overly critical tone.



               Kevin made no attempts to rebuttal against his conscious; he knew it was right this time, about everything. He would have started crying right there and then, but the viscous flow of Olivia’s warm saliva had since covered his eyes.



               “So. Do you have him Olivia?” said a familiar voice in an authoritative tone.



               “Yes! I do. Does this mean were friends now?” said Olivia meekly.



               “Well, yeah totally.” said the voice with slight hesitation. “Honestly I don’t know why you didn’t have any friends before, you’re so nice Olivia.”



               “Tha…thank you Priya.” stuttered Olivia nervously, who in her mind was just happy to have made a friend.



               “Yeahhhh sure thing, were like best friends now ya’know. Anywayyyys, I kinda sorta have unfinished business with him, so could you hand him over to me, like now.” Said Priya between misplaced giggles.



               “Umm, yeah sure thing.” said Olivia awkwardly in an attempt to talk around Priya’s personality flaw of misplaced emotions.



               Kevin prepared for the worst from Priya; Just hours earlier she had raped him without so much as a thought of hesitation.



               He remembered back to just before Josh was shrunken. It was Priya who stabbed the needle into him, and it was Priya who dragged him to wherever he was now, and it was Priya who left him in a sink to be viciously foot raped by Paige. She wasn’t his friend, no she was coldhearted arrogant bitch.



      “Here you go Priya, I’ll see you later” said Olivia ecstatically.



       Light flooded into the aircraft hangar sized purse as it was unzipped. Then descending in from the hole in the leather roof came Olivia’s stubby fingers which probed the purse for him. Kevin would have shouted that he was in the gum, but was too tired to speak; of course it’s not like anything he said mattered anyways.



      “Ah ha found him!” said Olivia as she gripped the soiled tissue, and the wad of gum between her pointer finger and thumb and lifted him to his inevitable fate.



      “Wow… umm… how did that happen.” said Olivia awkwardly, her face red with embarrassment as she spoke.



      The first thing Kevin did was look up at Priya to see her reaction. Her emerald eyes were wide with lust, and her tanned Indian skin glittered with perspiration. She was just as beautiful as before only this time those massive eyes of hers that once shared happy
memories with him now only saw him as an object of cheap pleasure.             



               “This. Is. Perfect.” Said Priya lustfully, her tender dark lips that were at least the length of a doorframe pursed with impatience, and a small river of spit dripping down
across her face while she stared down at him hungrily.



               “Well… you have fun with him. I’ll be going now” said Olivia uncaringly, as she placed Kevin in Priya’s eager hands and walked out the door on the other side of the room.



               Looking around Kevin realized that he was back in the same room as earlier with Paige. This time there was no light outside the window as it had become dark; he briefly wondered for a second if Josh’s foster parents even cared where he was.



               “So…” she cooed gently and blowing hot air into his face as she spoke.



               “this is how it ends huh?” said Priya abruptly and cutting the ominous silence
between the two.



               “It’s kinda fitting really. You. Me. This room. All of it.” She continued calmly as she lorded over her tiny prey like a cat over a mouse.



               Kevin was for the most part ignoring her; his mind was situated elsewhere. He knew what was about to happen, and that there was nothing he could do about it. All this time he had vainly fought against the inevitable, that he was a remainder. He was a pitiful remainder that only continued to exist courtesy of Angela and Priya’s nostalgia.



               He knew that tonight he would die.



               “Kevin do you want to know why I have to do this?” asked Priya, her face contorting into a venomous smile as she proposed this question.



               Kevin didn’t care for the reason; honestly he just wanted it all to end. At the end of the day it really didn’t matter to him.



               “Weeeell, the reason I gotta do this is simple, you’re a threat, an extreme threat to everyone.” said Priya harshly with hatred dripping from practically every syllable.



               “It’s kinda funny when you think about it ya’know. I mean how could a emasculate, chain smoking, ignorant piece of shit like you possibly be a threat to me.” She shouted at him while shaking her hand violently.



               Kevin felt like he was on the worst roller coaster in the universe, both physically and emotionally. Her grip tightened on him as the hatred in her voice grew even stronger. He could feel his insides being crushed as she kneaded him rhythmically as if to savor every moment.



               Priya’s sweat and Olivia’s saliva combined as she squeezed the ball of goo he was trapped him. It was a disgusting salty concoction that burned his skin and stung art his eyes. She dropped the wad on the ground and Kevin felt his heart stop for a second as he fell what felt like a thousand feet before realizing to his horror that the gum was protecting him.



               “Like Heather probably told you, it’s you genes. That’s the reason why you have to die Josh Maybury.” declared Priya, whose thundering footsteps boomed louder than her voice.



               “Now I don’t, like have the exact reason why you have to die, all I was told was that it had to happen, Buuuuut Angela is kind of a little bitch.” Explained Priya who from behind him flung her building sized sandals across the room.



               “She had to get all soft and burden me with all this ‘friendship’ crap. At first I complied because I care about her, but then I realized that if the higher ups wanted you dead it means you must be a bad person.” Priya reasoned as she slammed her filthy moist foot into him.



               He felt the wind knocked out of him instantly, and the unstoppable force of Priya’s mammoth foot on his back. Then there was the sound of a crack followed by intense pain, his arm had snapped from the pressure. Pain flowed through his entire body. He tried to scream, but was drowned out by a wall of Priya’s soiled foot flesh
which pressed his head into the ground.



               The huge foot went to work squishing the gum flat into the ground. Somewhere along the trip Kevin was somehow turned back around, and was allowed to look up at her. Her powerful muscular leg rippled high above him. It’s size easily dwarfed the Washington monument.



      “Theeeen I figured, if you’re a threat to the higher ups that means you’re a threat to me.” she continued proudly before pressing down even harder and twisting her muscular foot left to right.



               The pain in his arm doubled as she grinded him into the ground. It was as if he was being crushed by a garbage compacter. Saliva, sweat, and dirt pooled around him, and the sugary smell of watermelon burned his nose.



               Then the pressure was gone, and he could breathe again if only slightly. Priya’s steps boomed around him, and the impossibly large floorboards creaked loudly from the pressure of her brief walk. She slammed her right foot in front of his face. Her enormous toes, each one a landscape on their own wriggled with the possibility of playing with him.



               “So, you’re still alive huh?” she questioned in an amused tone as she prodded him with her big toe.



               “It kinda messes with my plan a bit, but no matter.” Reasoned Priya while she flicked his body back and forth with her foot.



               Kevin was surprised that he didn’t feel anything. It seemed his will had finally broken beneath the overwhelming pressure of Priya’s foot. Of course he had little time to think about such matters seeing as he was busy being slapped around like the world’s
smallest piñata with the world’s largest dirtiest bat.



               “ya’know I was just going to put you underneath Olivia’s shoe and blame her for your death, buuuut I think I’ll do that later. I’m wayyy too into this.” Said Priya lustfully as she carefully stood up and removed her pants.



               “Oh Yeah me too, now explain the part about framing Olivia again, for good times sake.” said Angela sarcastically.

End Notes:

_________________________________________________________________________

I feel like a lot of people have stopped reading this story, but as long as there is at least one person who enjoys reading this story as I did writing it I think it may be worth it.

 

Next chapter Angela and Priya battle it out for the fate of our main character

Showdown: Priya Vs. Angela by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

Next chapter you'll get your moral and much more carycomic, so if you would kindly give me another chapter to transition into that scene.

As for everyone else, please enjoy I know how long you all have been waiting.

Be warned as this is a slightly shorter chapter than usual

 

      “Soooo Angela…” said Priya arrogantly as she cautiously put on her pants. “How long have you been standing there?”



      “Just long enough to realize what a terrible friend you are.” replied Angela amusingly, her normal casual smile being replaced by a smug sense of self-satisfaction.



      “but Angel…”



      “No Priya I don’t want to hear it!” said Angela while pointing to the door. “Just, go… please”



      “Oh my god, you have to be kidding me.” Said Priya who at this point was begging.



      Angela did not even attempt to reply; she simply pointed her hand at the door and waited in silence.



      “Angela please, you know this has to be done for both our sakes” reasoned Priya.



      “All I know is that you were about to break your promise to me. I’m seriously hurt Priya, I thought we were together on this.” Said Angela, this time she was very serious and even took several step towards the already shocked Priya.



       Priya’s fists clenched with rage at the site of Angela’s defiance. She hated the fact that the only person she could never beat is her. No matter how complicated of a lie she span or how thoroughly thought out her arguments were, Angela always came out on top in situations like these. And worst still she knew it.



       “Angela. We were given orders not just by our parents, but from the very top of the organization to kill Josh Maybury. Whether you like it or not it’s our duty to kill him.” Reasoned Priya who for once in her life seemed to be emotionally invested in something.



       “Unlike you Priya I don’t kill unless I have an actual reason. Now go, I have to take care of my property.” Said Angela.



       A terrifying silence followed as neither side knew what to do next. Angela noted that Priya could very easily crush the frightened and severely injured man at her feet, but of course at the cost of her friendship. Realizing this she decided to play off of Priya’s desire to continue their friendship.



       “If you hurt him I will never speak to you again.” Said Angela who stared down the young Indian girl like a predator would its prey.



       The impact Angela’s ultimatum hit Priya like a sack of bricks. She soon realized that she had clearly lost, and that there was nothing she could do to turn the situation around. For once in her life she felt helpless as Angela exploited one of the few things she genuinely cared about.



       “Some friend you are, youuu burnt half of his little face off, and now you’re betraying me!” Said Priya with a wicked smile in a last ditch attempt to turn the tables on her.



      Angela said nothing to her; once again she looked her dead in the eyes and pointed towards the open door insisting nonverbally that she leave.



      “Fine! Be that way. But, when everyone finds out that Josh is alive and Kevin is not with us they’re not going to buy into all that friendship bullshit you gave me.” Said Priya as she stomped out of the room.



      “You better not tell anyone and break your promise Priya.” Said Angela condescendingly, as though she was lecturing a child.



      Priya was far past the point of rage; she no longer had the patience to deal with her and simply left the room in silence.



      “Now what to do with you?” said Angela to the small broken man at her feet who at this point resembled a partially crushed bug stuck to a piece of gum.



      Kevin was in what felt like the most intense pain in his entire life. As far as he remembered neither he nor Josh ever did any kind of athletics, as a result his body was not used to either exhaustion or injury. It hurt him to breathe, it hurt him to move, it even hurt him to blink.



      Of course mentally he was hurting far worse than physically. He had been betrayed and nearly killed several times now, and in addition almost everyone he has met has had no concern for his rights or well-being. Even people who claimed to be nice used him relentlessly, and in a bitter irony the one person who treated him with respect was once his most hated enemy.



      In the end however, it was the simple fact that he didn’t even know what the fuck was going on that really caused him pain.



               Angela paced around him like an investigator at a crime scene; her footsteps were soft so as to avoid jostling him unnecessarily. Carefully she fell to her knees, and positioned her head as close as she could to him; to the point in which he could feel her warm breath on his skin. Then with one finger she carefully peeled away the thick slobbery layer of gum and rested her pointer finger on his chest.



               “Hey? Are you alive down there? Because I can’t feel you breathing.” Asked Angela who’s sweet but cold hearted voice at this distance vibrated his entire body.



               “Why the fuck does she care?” thought Kevin. “She burnt my damn face off, and now she wants to protect me? It makes no sense.”



               “Your mad about what I did to your face aren’t you.” She said indifferently.



               Kevin caught a glimpse of her face and the feeling of awe he felt towards her surged through him, but just before it overtook him he managed to turn his head away. Kevin refused to become permanently ensnared by her; this time he would face her as a person and not as a slave hopelessly blinded by her beauty and power.



               “I hope you realize I only did that to hide your face, right? All the drama was just for show.” she explained to the badly broken man on the ground.



               “But… Goddess Angela. Whu… why did you cry then.” sputtered Kevin.



               “You’re arm. It’s broken isn’t it?” She said blankly and completely ignoring his question.



               Kevin didn’t want to waste what little energy he had left speaking, and so he simply nodded his head.



               “That fucking sociopathic whore, honestly I didn’t expect her to go this far.” Said Angela in an annoyed tone.



               “Your one to talk psycho bitch.” said a voice in Kevin’s head.



               “I guess I better take you to Heather, since I have no freakin clue how to fix your arm.” Said Angela aloofly before grabbing him by the torso and ripping him from the piece of gum.



               “Let’s make sure you stay sane.” She said, carefully placing her thumb over his face to prevent him from looking at hers.



               The warm touch of Angela’s skin soothed his broken body. Strangely he felt safe when he was at her mercy. Perhaps it was just Josh’s fond memories at work, but he honestly felt as though he could trust her entirely; she was his goddess after all.



               “I am not Josh Maybury, I am nothing but a pathetic slave who owes his entire life to the mercy of Angela, my divine goddess. And I will obey Angela, and anyone else who she deems appropriate without question”. Said Kevin softly to himself.



               “I still can’t believe I almost lost you.” Mumbled Angela to herself as she opened that familiar wooden door from the room.



               This time down the hallway there were no distant voices or the sound of the television; merely the faint noise of Angela’s breath and the muffled thuds of her powerful footfalls which supposedly had killed Josh.



               “Heather? Heather are you there? I need some first aid here.” Shouted Angela while descending the stairs.



               “Angela?” said Heather from the kitchen. “you’re not with everyone else outside, but Priya said…”



               “Never mind that, I need first aid NOW.” demanded Angela as she darted into the kitchen.



               “Woah girl, calm down and tell me what happened.” Asked Heather suspiciously



               “Kevin was injured. Pretty badly.” Said Angela whose voice bore a hint of sadness.



               “But Olivia said she had… It was Priya wasn’t it.” said Heather who after many years of dealing with these people could predict the source of every problem.



               “Yes.” Said Angela shamefully, her hands delicately cupping Kevin against her chest.



               “Not again.” Said Heather who then put on a pair of blue medical gloves. “Now tell me what his injuries are?”



               “One broken arm, and… maybe a couple of ribs?” Answered Angela while handing the tiny crippled man to her.



               “That’s it? Give me five minutes and I’ll have him doing handstands.” Said Heather proudly as she placed a thin line of duct tape across his face.



               “what’s that for?” asked Angela suspiciously.



               “He seems to have a problem making facial contact with someone far bigger than him, a common symptom with tinies born from internally unstable people, this blindfold will help keep him sane throughout the operation.” explained Heather with the enthusiasm of someone directing traffic.



               “It’s true what they say about you Heather. You really are a genius.” Said Angela.



               “Which makes it incredibly ironic that I have to pretend to be a stupid, angry, party-going, preppy girl at school, just so I don’t blow the cover on our organization.” Answered Heather as she created a tiny cast with nothing but a pair of tweezers and her fingers.



               Kevin felt strange as the two girls discussed things above him. It was as if they didn’t even care that he was there. Then again he was just Angela’s property now, so there was really no need for them to hold back anything around him.            



               “There! Done.” Said Heather happily.



               “Is he going to be alright? What about his ribs?” asked Angela who was showing a surprising amount of concern for her property.



               “Completely fine. And, his ribs weren’t even broken. Talk about luck. Also I left the blindfold on I figured if you cared about his safety you wouldn’t want his little brain to be blown every time he makes eye contact with you.” Said Heather amusingly.



               “Thank you sooo much.” Said Angela whose hands shot down like lightning to embrace the still recovering Kevin.



               “It was nothing. I’ve dealt with worse. ” Said Heather casually. “You should see what I have to deal with when one of the middle school kids gets a hold on somebody his size. Hehe its… not pretty.”



               “Just remember, don’t push him to hard from now on we still need his genes to complete the project.” Lectured Heather cautiously as she walked out of the kitchen carrying a bowl of what appeared to be potato salad. “Oh and by the way we’re all having a cookout out back so if you want to join us…”



               “It’s fine, I think I think owe him some explanations first.” Said Angela blankly.



               “The door to the widows walk is unlocked. That would be the most private place, I’ll see you later Angela.” Said Heather who walked out onto the porch.



               “Were going upstairs, I need to talk to you.” Said Angela returning to her cold demeanor.

End Notes:

Next chapter is mostly plot interspliced with gentle giantess moments.

Please rate and review and all that.

The Graduation Gift by Amateur Wordsmith
Author's Notes:

I worked extra hard on this chapter so I hope you guys like it.

If not then i'll re-write the whole chapter.

Also you should know before reading that this is not the end of the story just the first part of it.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

      Anticipation gripped Kevin almost as tightly as Angela’s hand. For the first time in hours and for Josh years that his future was not set in stone. This time there was uncertainty, and it scared him, but at the same time he was relieved that for once in his miserable life he could look forward to what was to come.



               It was thanks to Angela really. In a way what she and Priya did to him under the bleachers was possibly, in a twisted way the kindest thing anyone had ever done for him. Sure he suffered, that much is clear, but he soon came to the revelation that thanks to her he would never have to worry about his future ever again. In a way she really was the goddess she claimed to be, she who from now on controlled his life.



               “Goddess Angela.” he said reverently, his body now beginning to spread out across her palm.



               Angela noticed him say her name, but said nothing. He had gone through enough and there was no need to press the issue. Slowly she ascended the stairs to the door at the end of the hallway that led to the widows walk.



               “From now on things are going to be different.” she thought to herself as she looked at her former friend turned slave sprawled out across her hand like a hapless  odent.



               She turned the doorknob and opened the door. Immediately a strong gust of warm summer air blew past her, and by instinct she pressed him into her breasts. It was a convenient experience that worked towards her favor, and rather than retract her hand she felt this was the best way of holding him.



               Kevin felt wind rush past him. Then the gigantic muscles in Angela’s palm quivered and he was pushed suddenly backwards towards her body. Another soft surface was felt against his cheek, and at first he didn’t know where he was. Then he heard it; the steady beat of her heart.



               Many thoughts flew past him as he struggled to make sense of all that had happened, not just throughout his life, but Josh’s as well. Ultimately he settled on the only thought that brought him comfort, Angela.



               “Were here, we can finally have that talk.” Said Angela who surveyed the widows walk, looking for the perfect spot.



               Then she found it, on the opposite side of the platform. A large outdoor sofa shielded by an awning which hung directly over it; its sides were draped to stop the wind.



               “Goddess Angela are we there.” shouted Kevin over the howling wind which from his perspective suddenly stopped.



               “Yes, Yes we are.” she answered sympathetically as she laid down on the large fabric sofa.



               Can I take my blindfold off now?” He asked.



               “Only if you promise not to look at me. You hear that, not even a glance.” explained Angela.



               “I don’t need to promise remember, I will obey Angela, and anyone else who she deems appropriate without question.” Said Kevin as he laid flat horizontally atop Angela’s soft supple chest.



               Angela felt empowered when he praised her and for a moment she felt almost like a queen. It was a strange yet addicting sensation, and one that she would have to learn not to indulge herself in.



               Carefully she lifted him from her chest and placed him on the sofa near her head which was propped up against a pillow. She faced his still blocked vision away from her eyes and into the distance where just above the tree line she could make out the faint lights of the distant big city.



               “We can talk now, I’ll answer all of your questions so fire away.” Said Angela, who then removed the small piece of tape preventing him from seeing.



               Kevin’s first sight was not her as he expected, but rather what appeared to be an ordinary farm field, and in the distance beyond a think forest was the all too familiar sight of the city. At least now he knew where he was.



               Turning his attention back to the situation he figured he would never get an opportunity like this and so he decided to ask the one question that he had always been meaning to ask.   



               “Goddess Angela? Who are you? And what is this organization.” Asked Kevin.



               “Kevin…” She said in a soft voice before pausing awkwardly. “I haven’t been entirely honest with you. My name isn’t Angela Wilson. It’s Angela Covington, and the ‘organization’ you’re referring to is The Order of the Sacred Truth, or as we like to go by these days, The Society for the Redirection of Humankind.”



               Kevin was completely shocked. In less than two sentences she had destroyed his perception of her while simultaneously raising more questions then he dared to ask. It was a lot for him to handle, and the uneven surface of the couch wasn’t helping either.



               “I…I need to lie down.” He said blankly still unable to process what had just been said.



               Angela noticed her shirt was just a little too short, revealing her peach colored stomach. She figured if there is one spot he could rest it would be here. She grabbed his
small naked form from the couch and placed him right next to her belly button which appeared to him like a gigantic crater in a vast creamy desert.



               Kevin felt Angela’s loving touch against his skin and soon he was lifted high up into the air. She then placed him on her titanic body which dynamically altered as she breathed in and out. He felt as if he was on a boat at sea; where the soft sound of her breathing took the place of the wind, and the rising and falling of her radiant voluptuous midriff took the place of the gentle rocking of the ocean. Moonlight reflected off of her vast powerful form and onto the well-toned mechanisms of her firm stomach where the shadows of distant objects danced across her radiant skin.



               Angela basked for a moment in the sensation of having someone so small entirely at her mercy. He was almost like a child, from the way he laid on her and showered her in unconditional love to the fact that every word no matter how mundane was like a divine command for him.



               “Any more questions?” she asked impatiently shaking him from his exhaustion fueled trance.



               “Why is your organization after me?” He asked determined to get the answers he has been waiting for out of her.



               “I don’t know.” She said blankly.



               “What! What do you mean you don’t know?” shouted Kevin.



               “I mean, I don’t know. That’s part of the reason I didn’t kill you right away when they told me to do it. There was no explanation. They literally told me to just kill you and not ask questions.” She explained.



               “So you really didn’t even care about my life to begin with. You just spared me because you didn’t want to be a murderer.” said Kevin mournfully before flipping onto his back. He could tell his response upset her as her heartbeat jumped when he spoke.



                She shuttered with disgust at his accusation mainly because whether she tried to deny it or not, it was somewhat true. She looked forward towards her legs and feet each one for him being a both monumental structure of power and a potential method of death. She twisted her foot slightly and reflected on the fact that with only a little pressure she could have easily made his little body pop like a grape.



               Realizing he was waiting on an answer she decided to give him the truth; it was the least she could do.



               “Well umm not at first no I didn’t. In fact, originally I hated you, I thought you were disgusting, and I hated my mother for ordering me to hang out with you. But, as time passed… you just kinda grew on me.” She said softly.



               He couldn’t help but notice her breathing becoming slightly more labored as time moved on. A normal sized person would have missed this subtle display of emotion, but for Kevin who was small enough that even the most unnoticeable of her body’s reactions were as obvious as a fireworks display her feelings were apparent; she clearly didn’t want to discuss this.



               He decided it might become dangerous for him if he continued this pattern of questioning, and so he made the move to change the topic.



               “So… what is with all the people in the basement, and why are some kept in filing cabinets and others in a fake neighborhood?” he asked carefully as part of him still deeply feared the fact that at any moment she could make his suffer an agonizing death.



               Angela couldn’t help but notice his shaking. “You know, I’m not going to hurt you unless you make me. So stop freaking out.”



               “And to answer your question, they’re basically slaves. Well except the ones in the ‘fake neighborhood’ which is actually called the high priority area.” She said.



               “Their Slaves? L…like me right Goddess Angela?” said Kevin who was still unsure of his role in their relationship.



               A warm feeling crept up her body as the word ‘slave’ left his mouth. That level of dedication he had for her which could only be obtained through a well instilled sense of fear and awe gave her a strange sense of confidence; as if she could never do anything wrong in his eyes, like a princess who was forever in the good graces of her people; which in this case was one badly broken and possibly insane shrunken man.



               “Well no, not like you actually because technically you’re supposed to be dead, and because I made you my slave on my own. So… I guess you could call them… construction workers?” she said aloofly unable to find the right words to put it in.



               “Well… it’s like my mom says. ‘Our organization is in the business of rectifying the world, and you see that process can be quite… destructive, thus my dear we require people to assist in rebuilding it.’” She said mockingly in the voice of a posh sounding
woman who he presumed to be her mother.



               The blood drained from Kevin’s face, he couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. “Destroy the world? Why the hell would anyone want to do that?”



               Angela smiled, he truly had no idea what he was getting himself into “I was hoping you’d ask that question.” she said slyly.



               “It’s because we live in a world of deformed weaklings, cowards, and psychopaths. A world where the strong, intelligent, and virtuous are forced to bow their heads to unjust rules created by the genetically inferior to protect themselves. At least that’s what my family believes.” She said bitterly.



               “They believe that the problems of the world are caused by the genetically inferior and that it is these unwanted people who undermine our society. And so my family along with the rest of my organization have taken an oath to rid the world of these... undesirables.” she continued.



               “Am I an undesirable?” asked Kevin stoically while deep down already knowing the answer.



               “Well in the eyes of my organization, yes and no. Since they clearly considered you enough of a threat to deal with, but at the same time you weren’t selected to be part of the program.” She explained. “So… basically once again I don’t know.”



               “But… Goddess Angela. Why did you save me? Why didn’t you just kill me like you were supposed to?” asked Kevin.



               “I think I was about to.” She said regretfully. “Then, right as I was about to... crush you, I remembered how you were always there for me when even my ‘family’ wasn’t, and how despite how hard life pushed you into a corner you never backed down.”



               “That’s when I realized that what you have is true strength, true power. Not the bullshit genetic power my family talks about, but real true power that can only come from within.” She said passionately.



               “What do you mean?” he said enthralled by what she was saying.



               “I mean that’s why I saved you. Because you deserved to live, because you were a good person who genuinely cared about others.” She said lovingly.



               “Unlike the real Kevin Meyers who was a selfish and cruel person. He may have been genetically gifted but he didn’t deserve to live at all, so I killed him; regardless of how much he was worth to my organization.” She continued.



               “And that is where I come in right?” Kevin said humbly.



               “Yes. Because at the end of the day, long after were dead it’s not going to matter so much what we pass on genetically if the people we pass our genes onto become shitty people.” she replied.



               “The truth is Kevin, this world has gone to shit and it’s about time it was set right, and I think you and me are the ones to do it.” She said gently.



       Kevin felt her soft fingers gripping his small body. He didn’t know what was about to happen, but this time he wasn’t worried. He was confident that she would protect him.



               Angela got up from the couch and walked over to the edge of the balcony. Her palm outstretched in front of her to allow him to see what was around.



      “I never knew how much I meant to her.” thought Kevin who was stunned by this articulate and graceful side of her he had never seen before, which on top of her natural splendor truly gave the impression that she was very much the goddess he imagined her to be.



               He struggled to avoid looking at her. Even just a peek at her godlike body was now enough to send him into a trance, but it seemed impossible to resist the allure of her. Every inch of her glorious voluptuous body from the soft massive curves of her delicate looking shoulders to the silent destructive power of her muscular legs and feet now had a new more personal appeal to it. He couldn’t quite describe what emotion it was that he felt for her, but it was something he hadn’t felt in a long time if ever in his life at all.



               She raised her hand higher in the air and over the edge of the deck. He could now fully see the city in the distance which he recognized as his hometown. “So.” She spoke plainly before tipping her hand over.



               Panic gripped Kevin tighter than ever before, and with hysterical strength he gripped her ring finger with his one unbroken arm.



               “So my slave, will you help me set this world right?”



               It was a strange question. Why did she need his help? And what could she possibly be planning? Of course for him none of these things mattered as for him there was only one answer.



               “Yes Goddess Angela, I will. I don’t care how you do it or how many people you plan to kill or how much you burn or hurt me, I just want to be with you.” He answered as best he could.



               “Why?” she asked skeptically and recoiling slightly at the word ‘burn’.



               “Because you’re the only thing left in this fucked up world I care about! It doesn’t matter to me if I’m your slave or friend or whatever! My place is at your side Angela!” He screamed.



               “Look me in the eye and promise me that. Promise me that you’ll help me destroy this fucked up world, and then rebuild it.” She said as she tilted her palm right-side up and brought the small man up to her eyes.



               Awe overwhelmed him even more so than the first time. Her ocean blue eyes which were surrounded by shimmering locks of golden hair were like gateways to the heavens, their icy cold stare giving him quite literally the judgment of the gods.



               It was truly a divine moment. He felt as though the entire universe surrounded her.



               “I don’t need to promise, I will obey Ange… NO!” he said wrangling control of himself.



               “I am sick of this crap.” He yelled furiously.



               “I can stare you in the eyes now so I’m ready to say this.” He said triumphantly.



               “I am Josh Maybury, Not Kevin Meyers or whatever bullshit person you try to name me. And yes I swear on my life that I’ll stay by your side.”



               Angela’s eyes widened and her mouth blossomed into a beautiful proud smile.



               “Welcome back Josh. I missed you.” She said with barely contained joy.



               Without hesitation she brought his battered figure to her mouth and kissed him passionately on his torso; her succulent lips temporarily engulfing his diminutive form between them.



               “So… what now.” Asked Josh with renewed confidence.



               “Now we work towards creating a better world.” She said enthusiastically while slipping him into her pocket.



               “Oh and by the way, consider your life the graduation gift I promised you.”

End Notes:

__________________________________________________________________________

I hope I did a good job as this was probably the most difficult chapter to write.

Also I stand by what I said at the beginning, if this chapter is so terrible that nobody likes it I will re-write the entire thing.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3373