Borrowed By Brittany by Bridget_drkW
Summary:

Becky has awoken to find her marital bed empty.  It isn't until she finally addresses the subtle tickling sensation in her fuzzy slipper that she realizes her husband Dan has spontaneously shrunken to just an inch tall overnight.  What will this mean for Becky and Dan's future? Who is Brittany and what role will she play in Becky and Dan's relationship?  Read to find out!


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 21792 Read: 46829 Published: November 13 2022 Updated: March 01 2023
Chapter 1 - Meet Dan and Becky by Bridget_drkW

"SO WHAT'S IT GONNA BE TONIGHT, LITTLE ONE?  LEFT OR RIGHT?"

Dan deliberated Becky's question, but knew she was impatient these days ever since...well, it's best to back up a little bit.

Dan and Becky had met 2 years earlier.  They were both intelligent and complemented each other well.  They had both been to college and had respectable jobs that could be done from home.  One might think that they would tire of each other, but it couldn't be further from the truth.  They bought a very nice home in Ohio that, most importantly to them, had no neighbors..at least not within 5 miles.  They enjoyed their privacy..and all they needed was each other. 

Things change, however, about a year into their relationship.  One morning, after pulling herself out of bed, Becky stumbled into the bathroom to brush her teeth, wondering where Dan was.  She peeked over, toothbrush in mouth, and couldn't see his 6'2" figure in their bed.  After her teeth were brushed, she walked back to their bed, sat down, and reached for her phone and dialed Dan's cell number.  Sitting with her phone gripped between her shoulder and ear, she slid her feet into her slippers.  At that moment, she felt something in her right slipper...was it a bug?  A bread crumb?  She didn't have time to wonder, however, as Dan's phone began to ring.  She stood up and traced the ringing to the top drawer of his nightstand.  Thoroughly confused, Becky walked downstairs, wondering where he could be.

About an hour had passed since Becky had woken and began to search for Dan and her concern was growing with each passing minute.  Finally having run out of places to look, she crumpled onto the couch.  Her mind started racing.  "Did he leave me?", she thought.  "Why would he leave his phone?"  She hadn't realized it, but she sat there for 20 minutes letting her mind wander when she felt that familiar tickle between her toes.  She had been bouncing her right foot, as she did when she was nervous, and her toes felt slippery with a small amount of anxious sweat. 

Agitated with whatever was wedged between her toes, Becky removed her right slipper to alleviate the tickling sensation.  She checked in her slipper but saw nothing.  She grabbed her foot and turned it to face her and her jaw dropped to the floor. 

"WHAT THE--OH MY GOD....Dan?!"

"Yeah Becky, it's me!"

She could barely hear him..or see him, for that matter.  He looked to be just under an inch tall. 

"HOW DID YOU GET SO SMALL? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING BETWEEN MY TOES!?"

Dan looked into Becky's eyes.  There was something different in them.  Something he'd never seen before.  He wasn't sure what it was, exactly...but he was starting to get worried..he wondered why Becky hadn't removed him from her feet yet.  She was just staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"Umm..I really don't know, honey.  I woke up this morning and I was like this.  I was about to try and get your attention...but then you got up..and I fell to the floor.  I saw your feet coming down so I jumped into your slipper.  I don't know what I was thinking...I guess I wasn't.  I just didn't want to get crushed."

Becky continued to stare at him; there was a sense of wonder in her eyes, and a playful lift on the corners of her luscious lips.

"SO YOU FIGURED YOU'D JUST HANG OUT IN MY SLIPPER?  HOW'D YOU LIKE IT IN THERE? HAHAHA!"

Becky was clearly enjoying this.  Although they both worked, Dan had always been the "provider", in a sense.  He was pretty much the one in charge and Becky didn't seem to mind.  But now, as Dan looked into his girlfriend's big brown eyes, his concern turned to fear.  She still hadn't removed him from her feet, and she hadn't broken eye contact with him since she found him.

"Do we have to keep talking while I'm stuck with your toes?  How come you haven't pulled me out of here yet anyway?"

"OH, SORRY HONEY.  YOU JUST LOOK REALLY CUTE DOWN THERE.  I WASN'T EVEN THINKING."

Without hesitating, she gently grabbed him with 2 fingers and placed him on the coffee table.  He was glad to be away from her feet, as they had been sweating slightly and didn't exactly smell like roses, but he couldn't get what she had just said out of his head.  She didn't say anything else, she just continued to stare with a blissful smile on her face.

"Why are you staring at me like that??"

"WHAT?"

"You're just staring at me!  Why don't you go call someone?"

"HAHA, WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL? THE POLICE? THE HOSPITAL?  NO WAY.  I'VE BEEN THINKING THESE PAST FEW MINUTES ABOUT WHAT WE SHOULD DO, AND I'VE DECIDED..."

Dan sat in suspense.  He had picked up on the fact that she emphasized the word "I".  She paused.  She wanted Dan to know that her decision was pretty much the way things were going to be, as he was in no position to argue.

"...decided what?  Come on!"

Dan was beginning to get impatient and slightly angry.

"...WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING."

"...what?!  What do you mean we're not going to do anything?

"JUST WHAT I SAID, DAN.  IF I CALL SOMEONE, ALL THEY'RE GOING TO DO IS COME HERE AND TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME.  THEY'LL PROBABLY EXPERIMENT ON YOU AND I MAY NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN.  WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?

"..well...no, honey.  Of course not, but we have to do something."

Dan had changed his tone, as he knew that Becky was just concerned for his well being.

"THERE'S REALLY NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE, SWEETY.  YOU'RE, LIKE, REALLY LITTLE...AND WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT HAPPENED.  I THINK THE BEST THING WE CAN DO IS JUST WAIT AND SEE IF YOU GROW BACK."

"What about work?  I've got several deadlines this month and--"

"--DON'T WORRY, SWEETHEART.  I JUST GOT THAT RAISE LAST MONTH AND I'LL MAKE PLENTY FOR US IN THE MEANTIME."

"No honey.  I can't let you just support both of us like this."

"DAN, LOOK HOW TINY YOU ARE.  HOW ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ME!  HAHA!  SERIOUSLY THOUGH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL BAD.  I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GONNA BREAK THE BANK TAKING CARE OF YOU. HOW MUCH COULD YOU REALLY EAT AT THAT SIZE?"

They both chuckled and, for the first time that day, Dan felt somewhat at ease.  He looked up at his girlfriend's eyes and felt safe.  He didn't enjoy the fact that his entire body smelled of her feet; it almost felt like she had marked him with her scent..as if he now belonged to her...he believed these to be crazy, paranoid thoughts, but he felt too ashamed to mention them to her. 

"SO, YOU WANNA GO BACK IN MY SLIPPER?"

"God, no!  It smelled so--"

"SO WHAT?  ARE YOU SAYING MY FEET SMELL, LITTLE DAN?"

Her cute face wrinkled up and Dan was not sure whether she was being serious.  He hoped she was joking.  How could she think that her feet didn't smell?  Still, she was SO much bigger than him, and he didn't know what a giant, angry Becky was capable of.

"What? ..no..they don't...It's just..umm--"

"SO THEY DON'T SMELL?"

He was tripping all over his words.  He didn't know what to say to her.

"No!"

"OK, SO YOU WON'T MIND HANGING OUT WITH MY LEFT FOOT?  I MEAN, YOU WERE IN MY RIGHT SLIPPER FOR LIKE OVER AN HOUR.  MY LEFT ONE IS A LITTLE JEALOUS."

With that, Becky wrapped her giant fingers around Dan's frail body and began moving him to her slipper.  He didn't struggle, and he didn't beg.  He was terrified of offending her.  Just before reaching her slipper, she stopped and turned him to face her. 

"DID YOU THINK I WAS SERIOUS?  HAHAHA.  OH, POOR DAN!"

She was laughing hysterically and Dan was red with embarrassment.

"YOU WERE REALLY GONNA LET ME PUT YOU IN MY SLIPPER!  YOU WERE READY TO HANG OUT WITH MY FEET ALL DAY TODAY!  I GUESS YOU REALLY DID LIKE IT IN THERE, HUH?

"No!  Of course not!  I just didn't want to offend you by telling you that I didn't want to"

Confused, but giggly, Becky responded

"SO, YOU WERE GOING TO SPEND ALL DAY WITH MY FEET JUST TO KEEP ME FROM BEING ANGRY THEN?"

Dan paused.  He knew that the honest answer to this question was yes, but he didn't want to say it.  He knew that if he did, he would lose ground in their relationship.  He would lose his standing...he would lose his position as the one in charge.  But, with every breath through his nose, he smelled his girlfriend's feet on his skin.  How could he be in charge anymore?

"Yes..."

His entire body ached from embarrassment, but Becky just giggled and looked incredibly happy.  Dan could see her mind leaving her body; leaving the couch, leaving the conversation, and leaving Dan's stress and turmoil.  He wondered where she had gone in her own head.  What was more important than him and his wellbeing at this point?  He would soon know all too well the scenarios playing out in Becky's head, giving her an ear to ear grin as she grasped her tiny boyfriend in her right hand.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading.


To join the conversation on this story and others I've written, come join us on Discord:  https://discord.gg/pZaUN8hgMq

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12484