A Granted Wish by Mine1234
Summary:

This is the story of Nick, a 25 year old man that was trying to improve for his girlfriend Maddy, but he may end up being the man she desires when her wish gets fulfilled.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Gentle, Giantess, Couples, Maternal, Slow Size Change, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 49 Completed: No Word count: 182983 Read: 265142 Published: August 22 2021 Updated: March 23 2024
Story Notes:

This is a story with gentle-maternal content.

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

10. Chapter 10 by Mine1234

11. Chapter 11 by Mine1234

12. Chapter 12 by Mine1234

13. Chapter 13 by Mine1234

14. Chapter 14 by Mine1234

15. Chapter 15 by Mine1234

16. Chapter 16 by Mine1234

17. Chapter 17 by Mine1234

18. Chapter 18 by Mine1234

19. Chapter 19 by Mine1234

20. Chapter 20 by Mine1234

21. Chapter 21 by Mine1234

22. Chapter 22 by Mine1234

23. Chapter 23 by Mine1234

24. Chapter 24 by Mine1234

25. Chapter 25 by Mine1234

26. Chapter 26 by Mine1234

27. Chapter 27 by Mine1234

28. Chapter 28 by Mine1234

29. Chapter 29 by Mine1234

30. Chapter 30 by Mine1234

31. Chapter 31 by Mine1234

32. Chapter 32 by Mine1234

33. Chapter 33 by Mine1234

34. Chapter 34 by Mine1234

35. Chapter 35 by Mine1234

36. Chapter 36 by Mine1234

37. Chapter 37 by Mine1234

38. Chapter 38 by Mine1234

39. Chapter 39 by Mine1234

40. Chapter 40 by Mine1234

41. Chapter 41 by Mine1234

42. Chapter 42 by Mine1234

43. Chapter 43 by Mine1234

44. Chapter 44 by Mine1234

45. Chapter 45 by Mine1234

46. Chapter 46 by Mine1234

47. Chapter 47 by Mine1234

48. Chapter 48 by Mine1234

49. Chapter 49 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234

 

“Oh shit, shit, SHIT!” that´s what Nick thought as he jumped out of bed. It was already 8:30 in the morning and he needed to be at work by 9:00. He rushed out of bed leaving his girlfriend sleeping under the sheets, trying his best to leave the apartment as soon as possible he took a shower and took a short cold shower. Once he was dressed with his plain blue shirt and khakis pants, he grabbed an apple from the kitchen and went back to his room to give a goodbye kiss to his girlfriend in the forehead which, although she was sleep, she seemed to notice as she made a slight smile before she turned and went back to a deep sleep.

 

Now he was leaving his apartment and half jogging down the street to catch the closest cab that passed by. But before we move on, let´s talk a little more about Nick. At 25 years old, Nick stood at 6´2” and had a lean athletic body, he had light brown curly hair, which he always kept short to avoid too much curls, he is what you would call a “funny” guy since he is very immature and always seems to forget things, not major things but he always needed his girlfriend to remind him of his appointments and paying the bills.

 

On the other side, Nick has been on a relationship with his girlfriend Madison, who she always called Maddy, they have been together since they met in college and the only way Nick could describe her was, as he said, “the woman of my dreams”. She was 25 years old as Nick and stood at a good 5´7” and had long brown hair, and also the prettiest hazelnut-colored eyes. Talking a bit more about her body, she had a lean figure with a big pair of double D´s and a nice round butt accompanied with thick thighs. But that´s not the reason Nick fall in love for her, the reason was that Maddy was a carrying and really sweet person, she was kind and thoughtful and didn´t seemed to mind that Nick was so forgetful and a little clumsy when he got nervous.

 

After a while Nick managed to get into a cab and was on his way to work by 8:50, after giving the cab driver the address where he was heading, he just laid back on the seat while regretting saying “Just five more minutes”, he had his alarm settled by 7:00, which gave him the time to shower, get dressed and eat something more elaborate, which he did only when his girlfriend made breakfast, he knew how to cook, not very well but at least he won’t starve to death. But whenever he made his own breakfast, he only made some toasts or a bowl of cereal, he really wasn´t a morning person.

 

Another reason why he fell asleep passed his regular hours was that the night before he went to bed by 1:00 a.m. Normally Maddy would´ve woke him up since they went to work at the same time, but she had a one-week vacation so she was going to rest the most she could. She worked for a big company and had a nice position as assistant manager, she managed to start working there the moment she graduated from college and gradually she had reached that position.

On the other hand, Nick graduated from college at the same time as Maddy, but he decided he´ll take a sabbatical year to travel and just play videogames the most he could. During that time, he and Maddy moved together and their relationship just grew. A couple months ago, after going thru a couple part-time jobs, Nick started an internship on a different company than the one where Maddy worked, she wanted him to apply working the same place she worked, but he just didn´t wanted to, in a way he wanted to make his way up rather than been helped by his girlfriend, and other of the reasons was that Nick didn´t wanted her to be his boss, but he didn´t told her about it.

 

Once he arrived, he paid the cab and rushed thru the building´s stairs that where on the main entrance, once inside he just started jogging to where his boss was, but while he passed by the lobby he was gritted by Sam, she was a petite young woman standing at 5´3”, about 23 years old, with short black hair and blue eyes. “Hi Nick”, she said. But Nick had no time to lose and just said “Hi Sam, sorry but I´m in a rush, can´t talk right now”.

He checked his watch and it said “9:15”, “Fuck”, Nick thought. Nick worked as the personal assistant of Miss. Williams, she was a CEO of the company and had her office located in the 10th floor of the building. She was in her late 30´s, with long blonde hair accompanied with a thin body, long legs and C cup breasts, she stood at a good 5´11”, making her taller than Maddy, but she always wore two-inch heels, which made her almost 6´1”, just one inch shorter than Nick. He was hopping she wouldn´t mind if he was just a couple minutes late, so he tried to arrive as soon as possible to her office, which was on the third floor, so he rushed thru the stairs rather than going thru the elevator.

 

Finally, he was in front of Miss. William´s office, he adjusted his tie, which he put on in the cab, and just let out a deep breath before opening the door. One he entered the room he saw Miss. Williams on her desk going thru some papers. “Good morning” Nick said. “Good morning to you” Miss. Williams said, followed by, “May I know why you are 20 minutes late Nicholas?”, “Shit” Nick thought, she only called her by his name when she was about to chide him.

“Sorry Miss. Williams, my alarm didn´t rang and no cab passed by, I..I…” Nick was just making excuses. “Hold on there” Miss Williams said. “What have I told you about calling me Miss. Williams? You can call me Rachel”.

“Sorry…Rachel” Nick replied. “That´s better” Miss. Williams said with a smile, and immediately said: “Listen, I don´t care the reason why you where late, the thing is that it´s the third time this month, and we barely reached the middle of the month today, I wouldn´t like to give you a written warning or submit a report”, “And you won´t need to” Nick rapidly replied. “I…I promise I´ll be on time from now on”. “I´m sure you will Nick, but this will be the last time you arrive late, next time I won´t be so kind”. “There won´t be a next time, I´ll do my best” Nick replied. “Well, that´s the spirit, now it´s time to work Nick, I need you to go thru some papers and send me a report, okey?”. Nick just nodded and went for the boxes where the papers where stored.

 

The time went by and Nick just kept checking at the papers one by one, working as hard as he could so that Miss. Williams could forget about the incident this morning. He was so focused that he lost track of time, but there was something in his mind that kept bothering him, but he just didn´t know what. It wasn´t something work related, that was for sure, Nick could be lazy and a little clumsy, but he had his work done very well.

As time passed by, he went to his lunch break and grabbed something from the cafeteria, normally Maddy would make him something, but now she was on vacations and he didn´t had time to fix something for himself. He always thought he was very lucky to have a girlfriend who will look for him that much, but he needed to be more independent and today he didn´t prove that since he was late, maybe that´s what´s been bothering him all morning. So he took a club sandwich and a soda and started eating on a random table from the cafeteria.

 

When his lunch time was over, he went back to Miss. Williams office and started to work again, but he just couldn´t tell what was wrong, he checked his shoes to see if they there the same, he had socks on, no stains on his clothes. He couldn´t tell what was it, until he asked Miss. Williams “Uh…Rachel, what day is today?”, “What´s the matter, do you have an appointment?” Miss. Williams replied. “No, it´s just that, there´s something off”. “Well,” Miss. Williams said “Today it´s Monday, July the 15th”. “Thank you” he said as he thought to himself “FUUUUUCK, today´s my 5th anniversary with Maddy, how could I forgot? What am I gonna do?”. Now Nick had a few time to think on something before he arrived to his apartment and meet his girlfriend, a romantic Dinner, some perfume, a necklace, that´s what crossed Nick´s mind while he was working, he needed to think of something to do and fast, his shift was almost over and he needed to find something before Maddy find out he forgot.

On the other side of town, back to Nick´s apartment. Maddy was busy, she was looking for a loan to buy a car, which they so much needed, taking the bus to work was slow and taking a cab daily was expensive, they needed to get a car so that they could get to their respective jobs easier. A car would be enough since Maddy and Nick worked on the same area of the city, Nick worked on a building that was on the way to where Maddy worked. And since they had to be at work by the same time, they could leave together.

 

The only thing that bothered Maddy was if Nick would make her late, she didn´t hate Nick or anything like that, she was just a little too conscious about it. She loved Nick more than anything in the world, she didn’t mind he sometimes forget about stuff or that he was a little irresponsible and maybe childish sometimes, she cared for him and enjoyed sharing her life with him, but if they decided to get a car, they needed to take care of it, for her it was easy, but she was worried Nick may forget the keys inside it or forget to lock the doors. The good thing was that Nick was not much of a drinker, so he wouldn´t crash the car coming from a bar, at least.

 

As the day went by, Maddy wrapped the present she had for Nick, she ordered a framed poster of some Anime Nick watched, she didn´t know what it was about, but she made sure the poster arrived on the same day so that Nick wouldn´t notice it and that it had all of his favorite characters, it was a big poster, and wasn´t very cheap, but it was worth it to see the expression on his face. He really liked this kind of stuff and Maddy always enjoyed how he sometimes jumped with excitement as he saw this type of details from her.

 

Talking a little more about Maddy, well, she was kind and sweet but she must admit she really was a maternal person, she couldn´t wait to have a child with Nick, but right now they needed to focus on their career and buy a house before they could do so. Maddy wasn´t very happy about it but she decided that it will happen when it was the right time. But she just couldn´t avoid to think about it, “Wouldn´t it be adorable if he was a tiny version of Nick? Oh my god, I can´t wait”. She didn´t fell in love for Nick by his looks, she did because he was not the type of person who tried too hard to impress a woman, he was himself and the fact that he needed a little extra attention from time to time really made her smile, she found it cute.

 

Nick was finally on his way home still thinking about what to do. What bothered him the most was that Maddy wouldn´t mind if he forgot their anniversary, instead she will smile and hug him saying that there was no problem, that the only thing she wanted was to be with him. Nick always thought he didn´t deserved her, and that she was just too good to be with him. She was the only one who had a stable job, and she put most of the income in their relationship, they paid him very little but he needed this if he wanted to reach higher in life, and also financially.

 

He asked the cab driver to park in front of a jewelry store so that he could buy Maddy something, he ended up buying a gold-plated necklace with a heart shaped amethyst rock, it wasn´t a diamond but that´s what he could buy with his salary. Then he went in the cab and ordered a pizza from the place where he proposed to her, he could at least remember that. The pizza would be delivered by 6:00 p.m. and they will have a sort of rooftop picnic of their apartment complex where he will give her the necklace. It wasn´t the most romantic dinner for their anniversary, but that´s the best he could think of.

 

He entered his apartment and was greeted by his girlfriend, who was wearing a yellow dress. They kissed each other on the entrance and after that Nick said: “Happy anniversary”, “Happy anniversary my love, how was your day?” Maddy replied. “It was ok I guess, I mean I arrived late and everything, but Miss. Williams was not very hard on me about it”, said Nick.

“Oh, well, I guess someone needs to go to bed earlier when he has things to do in the morning” Maddy replied with a smile as she gently stroked his hair. “I guess you´re right” Was all Nick managed to say, knowing very well she was right.

“Sooo…are you ready for your gift?” Said Maddy with her hands behind her back and looking at Nick with a big smile. “What, a gift? For me?” said Nick as he pointed to himself with a surprise look on his face. Of course she will buy him something, but he was so stressed about forgetting their anniversary that he forgot to think of it.

“Well yeah dummy, do you really think I wouldn´t give my man something?” said Maddy while raising her eyebrows. “No, well, I guess I didn´t give it that much thought” replied Nick scratching the back of his head. “I´ll be right back” that was the last thing Maddy said before heading to their main room.

When she went back, she was holding a huge thin box in her hands, with a light blue wrapper and a big red ribbon on top. Nick´s eyes just went wide and his mouth fall to the floor. Once he opened it, he saw a huge poster which he had been looking for during months, aside of that it was framed and ready to be hanged on the wall. “Did you like it?” Maddy asked, “I love it honey, thank you thank you thank you” Nick replied as he strongly kissed his girlfriend´s cheek. Which made Maddy really happy to hear.

“Ok now, don´t think I forgot our anniversary, I have a nice dinner planed for the two of us, and to avoid all that traffic and stuff, I planned it to be on the rooftop” said Nick with a big grin making sure to convince her that he had previously planned this and that it was not the first thing he came up to. Maddy really know he was lying about it, whenever started over explaining something or making it look as if he tried to sell the idea, she knew Nick had just planned it, but she didn´t mind, after all, she only wanted to be with him it didn´t matter if it was on a romantic dinner on the Eiffel tower or on their rooftop, so she decided to play along and just smiled to Nick. “Oh that´s so sweet and considerate” she said, “So…what are we eating?”.

 

Nick told her about the pizza and the reason why, which Maddy found very cute. Once the pizza arrived, they graved their things and went to the roof, it wasn´t a high building, it had 5 floors and a basement to do the laundry. Once they arrived, they ate the pizza and laid back looking at the stars. Nick couldn´t help but to think how much effort she must´ve put and that he only did the first thing he thought will be nice, he felt really guilty, but if she saw he was sad she will get sad too, she was a very empathetic person, and more when it comes about Nick, so he decided to be cool and not talk about it, while he was grabbing the necklace box from his pocket Maddy said: “Look, it´s a shooting star, make a wish, close your eyes and make a wish” saying this she grabbed Nick´s hand and they both closed their eyes.

“Please, I want to be better, I want to actually be what Maddy truly deserves and needs” That was Nick´s wish, something simple, but that´s what he genuinely wished for, not something for him, but for Maddy. Before they both opened their eyes, the shooting star made a quick blink, it turned into a light pink color for a second, and then it continued it turned back to it´s regular color. Maybe no one saw it, maybe they did, but for sure, Nick and Maddy didn´t. When they opened their eyes, Nick gave Maddy the necklace he bought for her and she putted it on, he told her that if he could make enough money, he would´ve bought the moon and the stars just for her, but she didn´t mind, she was not a materialistic person, she cared more about spending time with Nick rather than having all the jewelry in the world, there will be a time when they´ll have money, but right now, all she needed was her Nick and nothing more.

 

The shooting star seemed to be long gone in the night sky, they decided to pack everything and return to their apartment. Maddy decided that if Nick was supposed to arrive on time to his job tomorrow, then he must be in bed early, 11:00 p.m. will be alright she thought. And so she decided that there will be no anniversary sex today, not unless she wanted him to stay up all night, Nick really liked the foreplay, and Maddy really thought he was very good at it, gentle and sweet, to be honest Nick wasn´t a stud in college, he was rather shy.

 

Nick couldn´t believe another year went by, he remembered when they where in college and he first saw Maddy, she was gorgeous, she was one of those people who had a certain glow around them that you could actually see, so he decided he wouldn´t talk to her, she will never be friends with a basket case like him. To his surprise, she was the one who gave the first step and ask him out for an ice cream, which actually she made it seem as if he was the one with the idea, she still wanted him to feel as if he was the one who decided it in the first place.

Although Maddy was a sweet person she wasn´t as shy as Nick, she was rather assertive, but in the kind way, she will remind Nick of his shores around the house and what he needed to do or buy, and other times when she wanted to do something she left little clues for Nick to think about it and suggest it. She wasn´t mean or anything, but she knew his boyfriend required a little extra attention, which she didn´t mind, actually she kind of liked it, to have a little power over him.

As she planned, Nick was in bed by 11:00 p.m. sharp. She just talked to him about how important it was that he arrived on time tomorrow so that his boss will notice he was going in the right path. That´s how Nick “decided” to go to bed earlier, needless to say, she had a little smile about his “idea”. She was not the controlling type, rather than that, she just wanted what was good for Nick, and she preferred if it seemed as if he was the one making the choices.

Now they where both asleep, since Maddy was a little tired as well. And by mid-night something happened, as if a bunch of pink sparkles just flashed around them. Nothing seemed different, nut this is where all started.

Chapter 2 by Mine1234

The next morning Nick woke up at 7:00 a.m. with his alarm, he was rested and ready for work, he immediately went to take a shower and after that he made himself a little breakfast. He was really lazy when it came to cooking, so he served himself a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee.

 

Once he arrived to work, he was actually a little early, 8:30 a.m. to be more precise, so he decided to greet Sam properly today. “Hi Sam, what up?”, “Oh, hi Nick, seems like you are actually on time today”, “Hahaha, you bet, need to make it up to the boss for been late so much lately”.

 

They talked for a couple minutes before he left to his boss’s office. Since Miss. Williams was a CEO, she had a big office, the biggest of them all. Therefore, Nick had enough room for his own desk, where he could do all of his tasks. He wasn´t really sure why he had to work in the same office rather than having his own, he though he was supposed to have a small office outside of his boss´s, but he didn´t cared that much, he´ll do the same either way.

 

Once he entered the office, Nick was greeted by Miss. Williams, she looked up to Nick from her computer and told Nick with a proud smile: “Well, look who´s on time and, oh, a little early”, she said as she checked her watch.

 

“Haha, well, a new day a new me, you´ll see a new Nick from now on” replied Nick with a smile. “I like what I hear” replied Miss. Williams pointing at Nick with a pen. “I took the liberty to send you a list of shores for today thru your Email, but don´t worry, it´s not that long and it´s easy peasy” continued Miss. Williams giving Nick a little wink.

 

 

 

Miss. Williams was a hard-working woman that seemed to be a little too focused on her work, which means she was strict with everyone, everyone but Nick. In fact, she was a little soft on him, been late is not something she tolerated from any employee, but she let it all slip when it was about Nick. She did enjoy having him close, that´s why he didn´t had a separate office, although he should, she made a special request for Nick´s desk to be placed on her office.

 

 

 

She was a single woman, but she didn´t had a crush on Nick by any means, she liked his company tho, and she was thrilled when he entered into his room every morning. She would´ve liked for Nick to be with her on her full shift, but since he was on an internship, she couldn´t assign him more hours. So she enjoyed the time they spent together, although there was not much talking since they were both very busy, but she was happy with just watching him, not in a sexual way, more like, in a way someone is proud of watching someone had his work done in a proper way. There was something in Nick that fascinated her, but she couldn´t catch what exactly it was.

 

 

 

As Nick was working on his computer Miss. Williams decided to ask him something “Sooo, what does a young men like yourself do after work?”.

 

“Well, I hang out with my girlfriend, sometimes I take a jog or run in the park, simple stuff to be honest, nothing interesting to be honest” replied nick with a shy smile.

 

“I get it, you seem to be more like a homebody…anddd…does a cute guy like you have a pretty girlfriend?” said Miss. Williams with a calm smile, which took Nick by surprise. Until now, their working relationship had been nothing but professional, they mostly talked about work, maybe a little chat about the weather and some other random stuff, but this, it really came out of the blue to Nick.

 

“Oh, well…uhm, you know she´s pretty…very pretty” replied Nick a little abashed.

 

“Well, you deserve a woman like that, someone who appreciates all the effort you put into everything” said Miss. Williams bending forward on her chair with a big smile.

 

“I´m not thaaat good, I consider myself a little messy and sometimes I forget things” said Nick whose mind brought back the idea that he had forgotten their anniversary yesterday, he still felt guilty.

 

“Oh, come on, you do such a great job here, you always have everything in time and with a very good presentation if you ask me”, Miss. Williams was lying, he did have everything on time, but he sometimes forgot about going thru some files, which she ended up revising herself, but she wanted to show Nick her kind side.

 

“Look at the time” said Miss. Williams looking at her watch with a half-impressed expression, “It´s lunch time, do you have any plans for lunch?” she asked.

 

“Well, I was planning on going to the cafeteria an grab something, not much of a plan actually” replied Nick with a half-smile on his face.

 

“Oh, nonsense, how come something random from the cafeteria” said Miss. Williams as she rose up from her seat, “I know a place downtown where we can go, let me take you, it´ll be my treat” said Miss. Williams winking at him with a smile.

 

“Thank you, but I really don´t want to bother” said Nick a little nervous. “Come on, it´ll be fun, that way we can get to know each other a little better” she said.

 

“Well, I guess it won´t hurt to eat somewhere else for once” said Nick rising up from his seat with a little smile.

 

When Nick stood up fully, he saw that Miss. Williams stood a little taller than him today, “She must be wearing higher heels today” he thought, he didn´t pay much attention to that else he would´ve noticed she was wearing her regular 2-inch heels. And so they went to have their lunch and talked a little more about how Nick met Maddy and what he had done up until now that he was working as her assistant, on the other hand Miss. Williams, or Rachel as she encouraged him to call her, started talking about how she was always focused on her career, all the time she spent working rather than having fun or meeting someone to be on a relationship with, she always dreamt about being successful and starting a family, but time passed and she didn´t take the time to meet someone and fall in love.

 

“I´m sorry to hear that” said Nick empathetically.

 

“You don´t have to be sorry about it dear, maybe there´s someone out there for me, who knows” said Miss. Williams as she took a sip from her drink.

 

They ended their meal and went back to work on Miss. Williams´s car, she drove a red sports car, guess you can treat yourself when you are single and have a good salary.

 

The clock ticked 5:00 and it was time for Nick to go back home with his girlfriend, needless to say Miss. Williams couldn´t help but to be a little sad about it.

 

 

 

Once home, Nick served himself a glass of water on the kitchen and saw that there was a note on the microwave, he read it and it said:

 

“Nick, I went downtown, please make sure to do the laundry that´s on the bag inside the bathroom, I promise I´ll be back asap, see ya after dinner”.

 

Nick didn´t like to do the laundry, he was tired and he´d rather spend the evening playing videogames, but if the duty calls, you´ve got to answer, so he went to pick up the bag and headed to the laundry on the basement of the building, it wasn´t a big laundry room, it had four laundry machines and three dryers, needless to say one of them didn´t worked, but at this time there was rarely someone down there, so Nick was sure he´ll do the laundry fast and return upstairs to have some dinner, maybe he could eat some frozen waffles or something, just to fill his stomach.

 

As he went down the stairs, he noticed that he was dragging his pants a little, “how weird” he thought, “Maybe the hem got loose, I´ll fix it later”. Moments later he arrived to the laundry room and to his surprise he saw Ashley there.

 

 

 

Ashley was her neighbor from downstairs, she was almost the same age as him, she was 22 years old, had short brown hair and big blue eyes, talking about her physique, she had a lean athletic body with a pair of C cups and she stood at 5´5”. She was nice, she and Nick often talked about the series they watched and where they´d like to travel. Ashley was one of those people who liked to meditate and often told Nick about spiritual rocks and their benefits, he didn´t cared but he politely heard her talk about it.

 

“What up Ash, how’s it going?” said Nick in a calm playful voice.

 

She was sitting on the corner table checking her phone when she acknowledged Nick, “Oh hi Nick, what up, what brings you down to the dungeon?” said Ashley in a cheerful voice.

 

 

 

Nick just rose up the laundry bag so that she could see it while he shrug his shoulders and rose his eye brows. “haha, what else could it be” said Ashley mockingly. She was dressed with a plain white shirt wearing a red square pattern shirt wrapped around her hips, and under it she had a pair of denim pants and high black boots.

 

Nick just opened the bag and dropped the clothes on the laundry machine, there was no need to separate it by colors since Maddy always made sure to do it before she gave Nick the bag, she knew he would just empty the bag without checking first. She knew he could get a little distracted sometimes.

 

Nick sat on a chair by the washing machines and just asked Ashley “Soo, how´s work Ash?”.

 

“Good, I guess…well, good as long as no idiot tries to grab my ass”, said Ashley rising her tone a little but with a mocking tone.

 

Ashley worked the night shift as a waiter on a club downtown, she received good tips and since she wasn´t a morning person, she didn´t mind the time her shifts where over, usually around 3:00 a.m. or so, that´s why she slept straight until midday.

 

“Sounds terrific” said Nick with silly smile.

 

“Yeah, I´m totally thrilled about it” replied Ashley with a little of sarcasm in her voice. “So how was your anniversary yesterday? You didn´t forgot, right?” asked Ashley with a little smirk.

 

“Even she remembered” thought Nick a little frustrated, “God, I really am the worst”.

 

“It was find, I mean, I wished I could´ve done something better, but everything came up just find” he didn´t told her he just did whatever he came up with in the last minute, but he really felt like he screw up.

 

They continued chatting about everyday matters and a little bit about chakras, Nick limit himself to listen to Ashley as she talked about it, he didn´t pay much attention tho.

 

 

 

Suddenly, they were interrupted by the beeping of the dryer, it was Ashley´s clothes that where ready to go. “Guess that´s me” she said as she stood up from over the table. She took her clothes and started folding them on the table while putting the one´s ready on a basket. In the meantime, Nick´s clothes where ready to be changed from the washing machine to the dryer, so he stood up and took them out.

 

Ashley couldn´t help but notice something seemed a little odd with Nick, she examined him from head to toes and couldn’t help but notice that he was dragging his pants a bit. Since his shirt was still tucked, she realized they were not loose, so she approached to measure him with herself.

 

As she approached Nick felt it was a little odd, so she asked her in a little nervous tone.

 

“Hey…what up?”, “Nothing, but…weren’t you a little taller?” she said with a little suspicious.

 

“What do you mean?” said Nick a little confused.

 

“Well, you know, I could swear you where over six feet tall, but now, well, you don´t even seem to be six feet tall” said Ashley a little concerned.

 

“It must be your boots Ash, and come on, no one shrinks overnight” said Nick a little self-confident.

 

“This boots don´t have much heel, but still I have already worn them before and you seemed taller then, you should check on that, or go see a doctor” suggested Ashley.

 

“Find, I´ll measure myself later, and if there´s something odd I´ll make an appointment” replied Nick, he was sure there was nothing wrong but checking wouldn´t hurt anyone.

 

 

 

Ashley finished doing her laundry and left to her apartment to get ready for work, a little later Nick was ready to go and while he was taking the stairs up to his own apartment, he couldn´t help but to think on what Ashley told him.

 

“Could it be, am I shorter?” Nick began to ponder to himself.

 

By the time he arrived to his apartment Maddy still wasn´t there, it was around 8:00 p.m. and she was yet to arrive. Nick decided to leave the clean laundry by the closet and fix himself a little dinner, still wondering about what Ashley told him. “Maybe I can check after I have some dinner” Nick thought.

 

He was extremely tired for some reason, so he decided to make something fast and then go to bed. He threw himself in bed and seconds later he felt asleep, he forgot about measuring himself.

 

Around 9:00 p.m. Maddy arrived, she went to the bank where they authorized her the loan, now she was sure she would be able to buy a car, something simple, a car just to drive to work and do some other errands, nothing too expensive. But that´ll wait, now she needed to eat something, when she saw Nick´s shoes by the door she knew he was there, and by checking on the laundry she saw he took care of it.

 

“Well, well, isn´t he sweet, he just did as I told him, I wonder where he is right now” Maddy thought to herself. And when she entered to their room, she saw that Nick was in a deep sleep tucked between the sheets.

 

“Aww, he looks so comfy, let´s not wake him up” she just kissed him on the cheek and went straight to the kitchen to make something to eat.

 

While she was eating, she browsed some car models to buy, she needed to have this done by next week, since she´ll be back to work by then. She knew that any car she´ll like will do, since Nick didn´t pay much attention to these matters, in fact, Maddy was the one who made all the big decisions, and Nick didn´t mind.

 

By 11:00 p.m. she went to sleep, it had been a long day and she needed some rest too. She took a shower and then she cuddled with Nick.

 

The next morning Nick woke up at 6:30 a.m. very well rested, he seemed to have more energy than usual, so he decided to make himself a decent breakfast for once and watch funny videos on his phone.

 

While he was stretching for some plate on the top shelf, he noticed that he had to stretch a little too much for it, he thought his limbs where numb or something, he didn´t pay much attention to it.

 

Once he ate his breakfast, Nick went to the bathroom to take a shower, when he tried to catch the nob on the door he slipped, it was a little higher than he remembered, he thought he tripped and went straight to the shower.

 

After the shower he went to pick some clothes to dress himself, that´s when he couldn´t ignore it, his boxers where alright but when he put his pants on, they where too long, longer than yesterday.

 

“Well, this can´t be right, I mean, it´s not possible that two pairs of pants have their hem loose” he started to remember the advice of Ashley, so he went to the kitchen and started to look for a measuring tape, he was sure they had one but couldn´t remember where.

 

He finally found it on one of the drawers, he took a pencil and measured himself in one of the walls.

 

“Ok, I already made the mark, now it´s time to measure how tall I am” Nick thought a little panicked.

 

He took the end of the measuring tape and placed it on the ground, but once he stretched all the way to the mark he had made he couldn´t believe it.

 

“5´9”, that can´t be right” Nick thought still a little skeptical. “I mean, I´m 6´2”, how on earth is this tape giving me this measure” then he went to take a ruler and check on that, little by little he measured with the 12” ruler until he got the same measurement 5´9”.

 

“FUUUUCK” screamed Nick´s head. “How can someone shrink? And since when have I been shrinking?” Nick´s mind was full of questions, how come he hadn´t notice before, everything seemed all right until yesterday.

 

“Ok, ok, first things first, right now it´s 8:00 a.m. so I need to get ready for work and nothing else, gotta change and later I´ll see how this happened” he tried to calm down a little by returning to his everyday routine. But he was still a little concerned, had this stopped? Will he keep shrinking?

 

His mind was still focused in this, so he decided to ignore it and get dressed for work, which didn´t help since his pants where a little too long and the sleeves of his shirt where too, so he fold his pants and shirt sleeves and took the bus to work.

 

He entered the building and tried his best not to be noticed by anyone, he gave Sam a quick greet and went straight to Miss. Williams´s office. Once there he just sat on his desk quietly and just gave a quick “hi” to Miss. Williams.

 

While Nick was getting all of his thing settled on the computer Miss. Williams couldn´t help but to notice he was acting a little odd.

 

“Everything ok Nicholas?” she asked.

 

“Uhhh, sure, everything´s find” he quickly replied, and then he gave a sort of nervous smile.

 

“Are you sure? Cause you seem a little unsettle over there, is…is there anything I need to know?” asked Miss. Williams a little concerned.

 

“No…I´m ok, it´s just, you know…I just forgot to do the laundry that´s all” Nick lied.

 

“Oh, well, I´m sure that can be done later there´s nothing to worry about” said Miss. Williams giving him a smile and waving her hand a little, but still, she thought that couldn´t be it, there was definitely something going on with Nick.

 

The day went by and Nick rushed to the door to go back home. “See ya tomorrow goodbye” was all Nick said as he exited the office. Miss. Williams didn´t had time to reply but she kept thinking about Nick.

 

“Have I been a little too strict with him? Am I giving him too much work?” Miss. Williams started to think that she was the one who put Nick in this state, but she was not that demanding with him, in fact, she gave Nick a low load of work to do each day.

 

“I´ll talk with him tomorrow, I mean, he can´t just go without giving any explanation, he has to tell me whether he likes it or not” thought Miss. Williams with a little frown on her face as she went back to her computer and continued her work.

 

When Nick arrived to his apartment, he opened the door and saw that Maddy was lying on the couch watching T.V.

 

“Hey pumpkin pie” Nick said smiling.

 

“Hi baby, how was your day?” Maddy replied while laying on the couch.

 

“Well, you know, everything was find, I went thru some papers, made a report, everyday things you know” said Nick with a little nervousness on his tone.

 

“I´m glad everything was find, do you have in mind anything you want me to cook for dinner?” Maddy asked.

 

“Whatever you want to prepare will be great, I´ll go get changed” said Nick as he rushed to their room.

 

“How am I gonna tell her? It´s not like, honey I´m shrinking” Nick was having a hard time on finding a way to tell Maddy that he was shrinking. “Well, we still don´t know that I´m shrinking, but how else can you explain that I went from 6´2” to 5´9”?” he needed an explanation to this, but first he needed to find a way to let Maddy know about this, but how?

 

“Knock, Knock, dinner´s ready” announced Maddy while knocking on the bedroom´s door.

 

Now Nick had no more time to think on something, so he waited for Maddy to return to the kitchen and then he´ll come out of the room.

 

 

Chapter 3 by Mine1234

 

Nick opened the door just to find that Maddy had returned, somehow, he didn´t listen as she walked back. Their eyes met and Nick only thought “Oh crap”.

Maddy´s eyes widened as she saw his boyfriend´s eyes almost level with hers, she checked to see if he was somehow kneeled or something but he wasn´t.

“Nick, why are you so short?” she said in disbelief.

“I…I…” that´s all Nick could say when he saw his girlfriend stood just mere inches below him, he started to panic a little.

“Come on Nick, what happened?” said Maddy a little distraught, and that´s when Nick lost it.

“I don´t know, I wish I could tell you, but I don´t know Maddy, I don´t know how or why this happened, I wish I could tell you but I don´t know and it freaks me out, ok? I´m worried” said Nick whose tone came from an aggravated one to a more downhearted one, and there´s when tears began to form in his eyes.

“Aww, it´s ok, don´t worry, I´m here honey, I’m here” said Maddy as she hugged Nick and laid his head on her shoulder and caressed his hair. By his reaction she knew he was completely agitated, and she needed to understand that right now he needed to be comforted.

“Maddy” Nick said in a low concerned tone.

“What is it dear?” said Maddy with a calm soothing tone.

“Will you…will you still love me if I shrank any further? I mean…I don´t know if this has stopped and…”, “Yes Nick, I´ll love you no matter what, because in the end you are still the love of my life, and there´s no one else in the world for me” said Maddy with a tender voice cutting Nick out.

She knew right now he was too overwhelmed by this and that he could get a little paranoic whenever things came out wrong, right now he didn´t need to be scolded or questioned about this, because he didn´t knew the reason for his shrinking. Right now, what he needed was for his girlfriend to care for him and be supportive.

Nick knew Maddy will understand, neither of them knew the reason for this, but she was the kind of person that never let´s you down, or at least she tries to encourage you to keep going, and now Nick needed someone to let him know that things will be alright.

“Thank you” said Nick, still a little shocked, but deep down he knew Maddy will be there for him for better or for worse.

Maddy just hugged him tighter to her and then they laid down on bed. Maddy occasionally poured kisses over Nicks head to settle him down, Nick wasn´t crying but she knew he needed to know that she was there for him, she wanted to show Nick that she will always care for him.

Finally, Nick sat up on the bed and Maddy sat next to him. They were holding hands and Maddy laid on Nick´s shoulder, then Nick laid his head over Maddy´s.

“I love you Maddy” said Nick as he closed his eyes.

“You know I love you too honey, and don´t worry, we´ll get through this” said Maddy as she raised her head and kissed Nick on his cheek. “Now let´s go get some dinner, shall we?” she said with a cheering tone.

They were both on the kitchen table still thinking about all this. Neither of them knew what to say, so they just ate dinner quietly without exchanging any words, but every time Nick saw Maddy´s face she smiled at him, a calm and warm smile that told Nick “Everything´s gonna be find, I got you”, and that´s how Nick calmed a bit.

As time went by, Nick went to bed while Maddy was taking care of the dishes, he just laid there watching the ceiling and thinking about this. His mind was full of thought´s, he needed to find what was causing this, or if it had stopped. That´s when Maddy entered the room.

“Hey there, are you feeling better?” she asked.

“Well, I feel find, I guess, I mean, I feel normal but…well…I just, I don’t know” he replied a little stressed.

“Does it hurt? I mean, do you feel anything different?” Maddy asked a little concerned.

“Well, no, you know, I feel as good as ever, it´s just that, well, I´m shorter” Nick replied with some sadness on his tone.

Maddy just sat in bed next to him and ruffled his hair as she kept saying “Tomorrow we´ll go to the doctor and see what´s happening, ok? In the mean-time just rest”.

“Ok, we´ll see a doctor, but I still got to work, I promised Miss. Williams that I wouldn´t be late again, and I don´t think she likes it if I skip work” said Nick with a little seriousness on his tone.

“Honey, don´t you think it´ll be a better idea if you just went to the doctor? I mean, it´s ok if you miss work one day” said Maddy trying to negotiate with him.

“What, no! I can´t, I promised I´ll be a better employee, and I don´t think she likes it if I do this the same week I promised that I´ll improve” said Nick a little overreacting.

“I know, but this is a medical emergency you know, we must see a doctor to find out what´s going on with you” replied Maddy trying to convince Nick.

“We´ll see a doctor, but after work, first things first, besides I can explain Miss. Williams about it and maybe she´ll understand” said Nick trying to prove his point.

“Mhmm, if you think that´s for the best” said Maddy a little mad at Nick, she knew he needed to go to the doctor first thing in the morning, but sometimes when Nick had his mind into other things he just refused to listen, that´s what Maddy liked the less about Nick, she knew he was sweet and almost always accorded with her, but in times like this she just wanted to be the one in charge and that Nick did as she said. Still, it was not the case, they were equals in the relationship and if that´s what he wanted, well, this time she´ll give up, but only because she didn´t want Nick to be more upset than he was now.

“I’m sorry” Nick said as he noticed that Maddy was a little upset, “I promise we´ll do exactly what you say, but I just…I…I can´t skip work”.

“Find, find, I understand Nick, you have things to do, but just keep in mind that your health is first, if there´s anything we need to know, we have to do it as soon as possible” said Maddy with a stern voice.

“I know, and…and we´ll do so, it´s just that, I need to…” Nick didn´t had a good argument, he just wanted to go to work because, if there was something wrong with him, he just didn´t wanted to know, or at least he wanted to postpone the bad news.

Maddy just looked at him with an unpleasant look on her face, she wouldn´t try to make him change his mind, because she couldn´t, but she was not gonna give it to him.

“Just do what you think it´s best, but at the end of the day, we´ll go to the doctor, and that´s the end of it” said Maddy with an authoritative tone.

Nick knew Maddy was the sweetest person in the world, but whenever she got upset it was really easy for her to lose it, so he knew he shouldn´t say anything at all, at this time it was better if he just stayed quiet and allow her to cool down.

Now they were both laying in bed ready to drift into a deep sleep, but Maddy just couldn´t stop thinking about it. How had this happened? Was it possible? And why Nick?

Right now, her mind was brimming with questions, but what was worst was that she started thinking about the future of his condition, the consequences this might have or if this will ever stop. She was deeply worried, but somehow, she wasn´t and that´s what preoccupied her.

If we go back to the day of their anniversary, the day before Nick started shrinking, when the shooting star passed by. Nick wished that he could be better, he wished to be a more ideal boyfriend to Maddy. In the other end, Maddy made a different wish.

“What a precious moment” Maddy thought, “If there´s anything I could wish for, I wish that one day I can have the precious boy I want, if I can be more specific, I wish for him to be a smaller version of Nick, aww, I can imagine him already, he´ll be exactly like Nick”.

That´s what Maddy wished for, and given the fact that Nick focused his wish for Maddy, well, the universe does funny things. In the end, both wished where granted, the only thing is that Maddy´s wish was the one that took the lead.

Now, Maddy was thinking if this could be fate, was her wish fulfilled? Could it be that she´ll get what she wished for? It was true that she wanted to have a little Nick for her own, and in certain way she´ll get it. If Nick kept shrinking sooner or later, she´ll be able to hold him in her embrace, her once big boyfriend will become smaller day by day, and then she´ll be able to take care of him and pour kisses on his tiny head.

But right now, she needed to keep it cool, she wasn´t sure this was because of her wish or if there was something wrong with Nick, tomorrow they´ll visit the doctor to find out, or at least get a professional opinion about it. Now they both needed to have a good rest since tomorrow will be a busy day.

Before they could realize it was morning already, and Nick´s alarm was beeping, only that this time they both got up of bed. Maddy could hardly sleep since she was too concerned about the whole situation, in the other end Nick slept pretty well, he´s the kind of people that once they lay their heads in bed, they fall deeply asleep, and there´s nothing that can wake them up until tomorrow.

Since neither of them knew the cause of this or how to threat it, Maddy decided to take care of the whole thing, that´s all she could think of during the night. Nick was too untidy to take care of big things like this, so she´ll be the one in charge from now on.

When they both stood up Nick was shocked when he saw Maddy. And Maddy, well, she just covered her mouth with her hand, she couldn´t believe it. They where both barefoot and when Nick looked straight at his girlfriend, he saw that his eyes where level with her mouth.

“Oh no” thought Nick.

“Oh my, I´m taller than him now” thought Maddy, a little thrilled by it, but still she was concerned. So, she made a decision.

“Nick, honey, why don´t we go to the kitchen, there´s something I, well, we need to do” said Maddy, with a little authoritarian tone.

“Ok” replied Nick, a little confused.

When they where both in the kitchen, Maddy took out the tape measure from the drawer, and a pencil too.

“Sooo…what are we doing?” said Nick a little suspicious.

“Well, since we don´t know why or how you are shrinking, I decided that at least we should keep a record of it, now, can you hand me the note pad on the table sweetie? Thank you” replied Maddy.

Nick took the note pad and hand it to her, but he was surprised by the way Maddy started to deal with his shrinking, now he felt as if he was the test subject of some sort of experiment.

“Ok, now, stand straight next to the wall so that I can mark your height” said Maddy, with an imposing tone.

Nick did as he was told and just stood next to the wall, waiting for his girlfriend to measure him, he felt a little sad, but at least they´ll know how fast he was shrinking. And maybe they´ll know when it stops, Nick also had to keep positive about it.

“It says, five foooooot…FIVE” said Maddy, she was calmed, at least that´s what she showed Nick, but her mind couldn´t avoid thinking:

“Oh my GOD, I´m two inches taller than him now, look at him, if I stand on my toes, I can look over his head”.

Nick was wordless, now he was shorter than Maddy, and by two inches, it will be easy to notice, he just hopped that she didn´t wear any heels, else he´ll feel worst.

When Maddy saw Nick standing there, just looking at the floor with a little gloomness, she just couldn´t take it, it broke her heart to see her boyfriend like that, so she just laid a hand on his shoulder and said:

“Oh, don´t be sad, you don´t have to worry about it, once we go to the doctor you´ll see everything will be alright” she had a sincere smile on her face, her eyes captured all of Nick´s attention once he raised his head, still he wasn´t able to speak.

“I know what´ll make you feel better, do you want some pancakes, Nick?” Said Maddy, trying to cheer Nick a little.

“Uhmm, yes, I do, umm, thank you” Replied Nick, still a little uneasy, but at least he was able to talk back to Maddy. Maddy just smiled tenderly and went to pick up all the ingredients for their breakfast.

Maddy liked cooking for Nick, she always thought it was very sweet when he got amazed by everything she cooked, for Nick, who only knew the basics of cooking, Maddy was like a world class chef. He always watched her cook, trying to learn how to, but it just wasn´t his thing, and she always catch him peering over her shoulder, which was loveable, watching him trying to learn from her.

Maddy finished preparing the pancakes, and when she hand them to Nick, he saw a smile face drawn with bacon over his pancake, he knew she was trying to cheer him up so he smiled back at her and thanked her for the breakfast.

Maddy picked her own plate and they where both eating, just quietly watching each other every once in a while. Maddy just kept thinking about when this shrink thing will end, and how tall he´ll be at the end. She was still amazed by this, it was the first time she heard of something like this, it was just impossible, but still, it was happening and she needed to be supportive with Nick.

“God, I can´t even imagine how scared he must be” she thought, “He needs me, he definitely needs me to take care of him now” Maddy could only think of the things she´ll need to start doing now that Nick was shrinking, right now he was just a couple inches shorter than him, so there was no much deal, but what´ll happen if he shrinks past that, when he reaches five feet tall, or four, she will definitely be the one who takes care of him, she´ll need to be with him the whole time.

“Wait, my vacations will be over by next week, and he´ll still go to work everyday” thought Maddy a little concerned, she definitely couldn´t be with Nick 24/7, so she needed to find a way to do it, she couldn´t quit her job since she was the one who contributed with the most when talking about money, needless to say it was almost the whole thing, she was the one who made almost all the money, but she didn´t minded, she thought Nick will find a better employee and they´ll make the same amount, at least they´ll have a more equal salary. At the moment, his “condition” will interfere with that in a huge way.

“Nick, I was thinking…” said Maddy breaking the silence, looking straight at Nick who was still eating his breakfast. “Will you, will you still be working with all your, you know, with “this” happening” she said with a little concern in her tone. The only thing she could think was that Nick will be better if he just quitted his job and allowed her to take care of him, but she´ll need to find someone to look for him while she was at work.

Nick was startled, how could she say that, he knew this was serious, but he could still work, he didn´t do any physical work that required lifting heavy objects, he had a regular office job, which he could maintain easily.

“Look Maddy, I know you´re concerned, and I appreciate it, I know you´re trying to do the best for me, but, don´t you think it´s a little exaggerated, I mean, maybe this whole shrinking thing has stopped and, well, I´m no longer as tall as I used to be but, I can still have the work done, it´s not that hard” Nick was trying to convince Maddy that she didn´t had to worry that much about it, he knew that once she had her mind into something she´ll not let it go that easy, but he could at least try to persuade her.

Maddy watched him as he spoke, even though she had a calm look on the outside, inside her blood was boiling, how could he take this so easily, wasn´t he aware of this, couldn´t he imagine that the world outside will be though for someone with, well, with his condition, what´ll happen if suddenly he shrank a lot at once, what´ll happen if he shrank a whole foot in front of everyone, or if he goes all the way down to one foot tall, even a dog could eat him up.

“¡No Nick, NO! Can´t you see that this isn´t normal, how can you be so irresponsible about this!” Maddy was furious by now, then she stood up and leaned over the table, “Now listen what I´m gonna tell you, you´re going to go to work today, find, but whenever I say that you´ll stop going, you´ll do as I say, I don´t care if you can´t look after yourself, I´m gonna do it whether you like it or not”.

Then she crossed her arms under her boobs, Nick was too upset now to even stare at them, why had she decided for him? Why was she so agitated? It was true that this wasn´t something normal, but he couldn´t just stop working, whenever he thought about it all he could imagine was Maddy, every time she encouraged him to improve, to go for it, whenever he felt like he couldn´t she will cheer him up and make him believe it was possible. But now, she was standing there with a threatening look in her face, he just felt smaller than he was now.

“But…” Nick tried to speak, “But nothing!” yelled Maddy with a stern look on her face, “You´ll do as I say and that´s the end of the discussion” Nick couldn´t believe it, and why did he stood there so quietly, he should´ve said something, not only allow her to nag him so easily, but there was something that just didn´t allow him to, as if his mouth couldn´t make words.

“You´ll leave to work as usual, but once you arrive you´re gonna tell your boss about this, I mean it´ll be hard not to notice it, but you´re going to tell her today, in fact, I would like you to give me her phone number, just in case” said Maddy with an aggravated tone, making a frown.

Nick turned to stone when he heard those words. Why did she need her phone number? He will tell his boss for sure, but why did Maddy needed to be so bossy right now. He stood there just blinking at her, not knowing what to do, based on her expression and tone, she was serious about it, but he didn´t know how to react.

“So! I´m waiting” said Maddy with a little annoyance, she grabbed her cell phone and waited for Nick to make a move.

“I-I, uhmm, you know, you can trust me, I´ll tell her as soon as I arrive” Nick said, trying to get out of this.

“I´m sure you will, but I´d like to have it, just in case” she said in a nice way, making a little smile, she tried to calm down but she was still upset.

Nick finally gave up and did as she said, he felt a little sad that she didn´t trust him, but there was something else, suddenly she had decided to take over the whole thing, he was wondering if she´ll stop at some point or if this was just the beginning.

Chapter 4 by Mine1234

Nick was completely distressed right now, he shrank down all the way to 5´5”, but it hurt him the most that his girlfriend had turned in some sort of authoritarian ruler, why couldn´t she see that he was more than capable of taking care of this matter himself? She didn´t have to watch his every move, but at times like this it was better to leave her alone to make up her mind.

Since all of his clothes where baggy on him, he needed to borrow some clothes from Maddy, he was wearing a white plain unisex shirt, denim blue jeans, which were men´s jeans she had since they fitted more comfortable according to her, and he wore a pair of shoes that where one size smaller than the regular size he used to wear, Maddy bought them as a gift on the past Christmas, but he forgot to return them. However, they were still a little loose, so he tied them tight. And so, he parted to work.

Nick finally arrived at his office, well, his boss´s office, he was nervous, his fingers where cold and his heart was beating rapidly inside his chest. But he had to do it, he had to step in and prove Maddy that he could do it, that he needed no one to make decisions for him.

He steeled himself and opened the door, once he entered, he saw that Miss Williams was too focused on her computer to pay any attention to him, so he decided to stand in front of her desk and tell her about it.

It was weird, he had never heard of something like this before, and now he was the one who was actually experiencing this, it was something like taken from a fairy tale, or some sci-fi movie. Yet, it was happening and he needed to tell her, he didn´t want everyone he knew to be aware of this, but she was her boss and he spent most time of the day inside her office, so he had to.

“Uhmm, good morning Miss Williams” Nick greeted her timidly.

“Mornin´ Nicholas” she replied harshly without looking at him.

“I-I would like to dis-s-cuss something with you, i-if you´re n-not to busy at the moment” mumbled Nick, it was really hard for him to speak at the moment.

“Actually, I´m kind of busy at the moment, and so are you, I sent you a list of shores you´ll need to have done by the end of the day, if I where you I´ll start right now” She didn´t even bother to look at him, she was upset, Nick could tell, so he decided to sit and tell her throughout the day.

What Nick ignored was that he was the main reason she was in that mood. The day before he had been so distant that it seemed rude to Miss Williams, and given the fact that she had invited him to lunch she thought he was really ungrateful.

She had never invited him before, and since they talked about their lives and shared about their private life, she thought there will be a little bonding there, not that she wanted to steal Nick from his girlfriend or something, but it would´ve been nice if he was a more open person. And the fact that he almost ignored her the whole day made her furious.

She went home reflecting about that, she thought she may have gone a little too far, but, he didn´t seemed to mind, in fact he seemed to be having a good time, she didn´t try anything with him, she invited him in a friendly manner to, maybe, be seen as more than his boss, and more as a friend, but then he comes up and says “Hi” and just ignores her the whole day, she felt mad, but what hurt her the most was that she felt betrayed, she felt as if Nick was rejecting her friendship.

And given the fact that she wasn´t so though with him, or gave him too much work was what upset her the most, so she decided she´ll treat him the same way as any regular employee.

When Nick logged in on his computer, he saw a huge list of things to do, it doubled any list he had before, and there where a lot more files to go thru, he knew this´ll be a long day. He decided that he´ll have half done and then he´ll talk about it with Miss Williams, he had an idea to cheer her up so he decided to invite her for lunch this time, she seemed to enjoy the other day so he went on and told her.

“Sooo, uhmm, Rachel, would you like to go to that place we went the other day for lunch, now it´ll be my threat” said Nick with a big smile.

“You know” started Miss Williams, still without looking at him, “I´m very busy today, I think I may skip lunch for today, I hope you don´t mind, and also, I think it´ll be better if you focus on your work rather than lunch, thank you” she said with apathy on her tone.

“I, uh, sure Rachel, I will, and no worries, we can go some other day, I-I mean, if you like” Nick replied, he was sure something bothered her, but he wasn´t sure what it was, ever since he started working she seemed to be happier when he was around, not that she was mad all the time, but he noticed she treated him differently that the rest of the employees, maybe a little more attentive, but today it was not the case.

“And Nicholas, can you call me Miss Williams from now on, I think it´s more professional” she said, she was focused on her computer the whole time, but her tone gave Nick the idea that she didn´t wanted to talk with him, or for him to be there. “Y-yes Miss Williams” he said with a little sadness on his tone.

Nick spent the whole time going thru the files that Miss Williams had given to him, he thought he could get half of them over by lunch, but they where a lot, he didn´t even thought he´ll be able to finish them today, nor tomorrow, and without even realizing it, lunch time had arrived, he stood up from his desk, that stood taller now and turned towards the door.

“W-would you like anything from the cafeteria, M-miss Williams?” asked Nick, he still tried to at least get her to see him, she knew she will not eat something cheap from the cafeteria, but at least he had to try, and maybe she´ll allow him to talk to her about his “issue”.

“Thank you, Nicholas, but I´m find” she said with a cold tone on her voice.

“O-ok, if you need anything p-please don´t hesitate to call me” replied Nick, he was nervous at the moment.

“Mhmm” was all she said.

Nick arrived to the cafeteria still wondering what was on Miss William´s mind, he knew too little about women, so he couldn´t tell if he did something wrong, or if this was some kind of “ladies thing”, he was too naïve to realize, so he decided to have lunch, and once it was over he´ll tell her, but how could he say it. “Hi, so anyway, I´m shrinking” he thought, but no, it sounded stupid. He needed to find a way, but she wasn´t paying any attention to him.

Suddenly, his cell phone rang, and when he checked it was Maddy. “Fuck” Nick thought, “I´m sure she´s going to ask me if I´ve told her already”. Nick was no liar, if she asked he´ll tell her, so he must find a way to drive her attention into other thing.

“Hello, honey, how are you?” Nick said, trying to sound positive.

“Have you told her already” said Maddy, a little rough and going straight to the point.

“Shit” Nick thought, there was no way on denying it now so he decided to tell her, she´ll find out anyway.

“I-I, well, no” said Nick, feeling ashamed.

“You haven´t told her yet!” Maddy yelled thru the phone, she was mad and Nick could tell.

“I-I tried, but she didn´t, I was, I-I” that´s all Nick could say when suddenly she hung up on him.

Nick tried calling back, but there was no answer. What was he supposed to do now? He had made up his mind, once lunch was over, he´ll go to Miss Williams´s office and tell her the whole thing, that way Maddy won´t be that mad with him. But not right now, now he was starving.

Finally, 10 minutes before his lunch break was over, he stood up from his chair and headed back to work, well, not precisely to work, his intentions where to tell her boss about it, he wasn´t very sure why, but if that´s what Maddy wanted, then he needed to do it. He wanted to be a better boyfriend for her, if he couldn´t be the breadwinner of the house, at least he´ll make her happy, and if this made her happy, or at least less angry, he must do it.

As he approached to the office´s door, he got chills, his heart started beating rapidly and he started to sweat a little. Then, he grabbed the knob and opened the door.

Once he entered, he noticed that Miss Williams turned her eyes at him, but quickly returned to look at her computer, he was closing the door behind him, still a little nervous when suddenly.

“Nicholas, can you come and stand next to my desk please” she said, with a stern tone while she was writing on her computer.

“Oh, sure” Nick replied heading towards her desk, each step he took got him more anxious, but finally he stood in front of her desk.

She gave a look at him and said, “Ok, but I asked you to stand NEXT to the desk, not in front of it” she said as she pointed immediately next to her chair, smiling calmly.

Nick encircled the desk and now he was standing two feet next away from her chair. Then Miss Williams stood up from her chair slowly, Nick´s heart was beating faster as she stood at her full height, he could only remember that he used to stand taller than her, but now, he couldn´t believe it, he had to crane his neck way up to look at her.

As Miss Williams stood up, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Nick was now barely above her shoulder level, but not by much.

“I can´t believe it, so your girlfriend didn´t lied” she said as she placed her hand on her chin and watched him carefully.

“W-what do you mean?” had Nick made a mistake or did she said that Maddy told her about it, but how come. Then he remembered that she had her phone number. “D-did she call you?” Nick asked turning a little red in embarrassment.

“She did, when you left for lunch, but I just needed to see by myself, you are definitely smaller Nick, how did this happen?” she asked a little concerned.

“I, uh, well, I don´t know, we´ll go to the doctor today to see what´s happening to me, and to see if there´s a way to stop it” Nick said as he lowered his gaze at the floor, when suddenly he felt her hand on his shoulder.

“And why didn´t you tell me before? Was this the reason you where acting weird yesterday?” She asked, he could tell by her tone that she really cared for him.

“W-well, yes, I mean, I didn´t want to say anything until I was sure” Nick said as he slowly rose his gaze to look at her.

“Why? You know you can trust me Nick” she said with a caring tone. “Does it hurt? You know the whole shrinking thing, are you dizzy? Do you need to take a seat?” she said as she pointed at her chair for Nick to sit on it.

“I-I, I feel find, really, there´s nothing wrong other than, well, me getting constantly smaller” he replied trying to sound relaxed, by now his heart beat was normal and he felt a little relieved, she was taking it pretty well for what he could see.

“Are you sure?” she said rising her eyebrows.

“Positive” Nick replied.

“Okey, but just remember, if there´s anything happening to you, or if you feel even just a little weird, do not hesitate to let me know, ok sweetheart?” She said as she placed her hand on Nick´s head and ruffled his hair.

Nick skipped a heart beat there, why was she acting like that? Maybe she was just worried and wanted him to feel like he could count on her. He couldn´t recall any of his previous boss´s being so supportive, but well, he hadn´t had a situation like this before, so maybe this is how people deal with odd situations, but still it felt kind of weird, not in a bad way, but just a little strange.

“Uhm, I will, thank you” Nick quickly replied, looking at her, she had a warm smile at the moment.

“Oki doki, now let´s go back to work, shall we? Unless you´d like to go home early today?” she said as she sat back on her desk.

“I´m find, there´s no need, besides, I´ll have to go to the doctor as soon as I leave” Nick said as he walked back to his desk.

“Do you need a ride honey?” she quickly asked.

“N-no it´s ok, I´ll just take a cab, or the bus, there´s no need for you to bother” He replied shyly smiling.

“Ok, but if there´s anything you need, and I mean anything, just ask me, or you can give me a call, I don´t mind” she said as she closed her eyes making a polite smile.

“Sure, I will…thank you” Nick appreciated the gesture, but wait? Did she call him honey? Miss Williams was very nice to him, but she never called him in that way, she only called him Nick, Nicholas if she was mad, and there was a time when she called him Nicky, but never before she had called him that way.

It didn´t hurt anyone, in fact he kind of like the way she was being attentive to him, but he was a little uncomfortable with that, if this kept on, he´ll have to tell her, but it´ll be unpolite.

“it´s just a nickname” he thought, not giving it much importance anymore.

“Oh, by the way Nick, it´s ok if you don´t finish the list that I sent you, you can continue tomorrow” Miss Williams added.

Nick only agreed with her and smiled, he was sure that he´ll never finish that monstruous amount of work, at least not today, so it´ll be better if he could extend the deadline.

The day went by and Nick couldn´t help but notice that every once in a while, Miss Williams just peeked at him, and he could tell there was some fascination in the way she stared at him, it didn´t bother him, but he felt a little uneasy.

It was now 5 o´clock and Nick was logging out of his computer, he checked his phone and found a message from Maddy. She gave him the name and address of the hospital where she´ll be waiting for him. She made an appointment and the doctor will see him by 6:30 p.m.

He didn´t notice but by the time he finished reading the text message, Miss Williams was standing right in front of his desk, with a warm smile drawn on her face.

“I hope the doctor can help you with your, ehm, situation here Nick” she said as Nick stood up from his chair.

“Thank you, I hope he can explain this whole anomaly going on, maybe there´s a treatment, who knows” he said half smiling.

At that moment Miss Williams just extended her arms and approached to Nick, all of a sudden, she started hugging him.

Nick felt weird, he could feel the warm embrace of Miss Williams, he started to get aroused in some way, maybe by the way her perfume smelled or the fact that she was a lot bigger than him, still he had to remind himself that she was his boss and that he had a girlfriend who he loved and will never cheat on, still, it was just a hug, it didn´t mean anything bad.

“I got to be honest with you Nick, I care for you, and I really mean it, I wouldn´t want you to get sick or hurt. Please keep me abreast of anything the doctor tells you” Miss Williams said as she hugged Nick tightly. Then she slowly started to pull away from him, Nick rose his sight to look at her, they both looked into each other’s eyes and she said while caressing his hair.

“Please Nick take care, if you need to take the day tomorrow just let me know, okay sweetheart?” she said giving Nick a big smile, her eyes shined and he could feel she was honest.

“I-I s-sure, I will let you know, but I don´t think there won´t be any problem, I feel find, let´s just see what the doctor says” Nick said returning to his senses. He was sort of overwrought by all this, but Miss Williams was only showing empathy, maybe she wouldn´t do this for any employee, but he appreciated the gesture.

“Ok, I guess I´ll see you tomorrow then, but I´m serious, if you need to rest just let me know” she said with a smile, but with a stronger tone.

“I will, see you tomorrow” said Nick as he exit the office.

What had happened there? Nick tried to find a reason for that, he thought maybe she was just one of those really friendly people, but it couldn´t be, he knew she was in fact very professional when it came to office relationships, perhaps, she was just happy about something else and she just wanted to share that joy with him, but that´ll be different. Who knows, now it was time for him to pay a visit to the doctor, maybe he could find some guidance there, he was sure they won´t be able to just give him some pills and then everything will be back to normal.

Nick just walked thru the hall in the hopes that he´ll find help, or at least hoping that they could stop his shrinking.

Now, back into Miss Williams office, she was working in her computer, she finished her shift by 6:00 p.m. and she still needed to wait an hour to return home. But her mind was full of thoughts about Nick, so she decided to leave the computer and just turned her chair towards the window and started thinking.

“I can´t believe it, how is this even possible? Can a grown man shrink? I mean, possibly an inch or two, but only until they get old, not someone in his 20´s” she tried to explain all this to herself, but it was in vain, she was no doctor and couldn´t find a scientific explanation to this.

“But, wasn´t it amazing just how he just crane his neck all the way up to look at me” she couldn´t help but feel thrilled about this. During months she had some fascination towards Nick, but she couldn´t catch what it was, until today. Finally, she had found the reason why she was so fixated with him, but she decided she´d wait a little longer to tell him, she started browsing on her computer for something else, not work related, something more Nick related.

She couldn´t help but smile all the time she made her own research on her computer, she felt it was right, finally, after all those years she had found what she was looking for, and it was Nick who´ll provide it to her. Then she started dialing on her cell phone.

“Hello…Yes, I was doing some research and found Dr. Osmond´s treatment, how fast can someone start with it?...Oh really, can I make an appointment?...sure, tomorrow will be find” she was very excited about all this, and she couldn´t help but to bite her lower lip as she fantasized about all that this will bring for her. And the new “relation” she could have with Nick. But that´s something that only time will tell.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter. If you like my work so far, I'm planning on creating a patreon account, I'm still thinking on how to set It up, but as soon as it's done, I'll chare the link in the next couple weeks. There'll also be some one-shots I'm working on. Thanks for your attention.

Chapter 5 by Mine1234

 

Nick was lying in bed, looking at the ceiling with a worried expression on his face, it had been a long day; the visit they made to the doctor was of no help, he knew they wouldn´t just give him a pill and then everything will be back to normal, but a small part of him was in the hopes that they will give him some more guidance.

When he told the doctor what was happening, they just couldn´t believe it, there were no records of something like this happening before.

The best they could do for him was to take some samples and send them to the laboratory for further research. Nick was frustrated; how far will this go? When they measured him, he was now 5´3”, he noticed Maddy seemed a little taller, but he refused to believe it.

They made an appointment with him in a month, but he wasn´t sure if he´ll go. Right now, the only thing he wanted to do was close his eyes and forget about everything, but he knew he must keep it together, not for him, but for Maddy; she had been on his side the whole time, and hold his hand when the doctor gave him the “not so good” news.

Maddy was brushing her teeth in the bathroom, she kept thinking about what the doctor told her, the only thing she could do was to keep a record of his measurements and give him vitamins, something she suggested; it was important to keep him in good health, and given the fact that he didn´t have such a good diet, it wouldn´t hurt if he nurtured his body more.

“Nick, I know the doctor didn´t gave us such good news, but they´ll do the best they can to help you, so don´t worry honey, everything will be alright” said Maddy stepping out of the bathroom.

Nick just turned on his side, turning his back at her, he couldn´t help but feel hopeless; he knew there won´t be much help from the doctors, but now it was clear, he was on his own. The only person who will be with him was Maddy, he knew he could count on her, but will she stay with him?

Nick knew he could count on Maddy´s unconditional love, but how far will that go? Will she stay with him even though he´ll shrink every day? By now he had lost almost a foot in height, will she still love him the day that his head is level with her waist? He just closed his eyes and stopped thinking, he was on the verge of tears and needed to focus on something else.

Maddy came closer to him, she knew he must feel devastated, and by the way he was acting, he wanted to be alone, but she couldn´t allow him to get lost in his own thoughts, she needed to comfort him, to show him that she was there for him, in good times and bad times, so she came close and cuddled with him from behind.

“Everything will be alright, trust me, you don´t have to be afraid” she whispered to his ear.

“Leave me alone, I-I want to be alone” Nick said with a low sad tone.

“Come on, just turn and look at me, I´m here Nick, I´m here for you” Maddy said with a soft feminine tone, she knew that he couldn´t be left alone now that he needed her the most, she needed to push him away of all those ideas he had.

“All those thoughts will only trouble his little head” she thought, smiling a little at the fact that he was now “little”, she was now four inches taller than him, so from now on she´ll be the tall one in the relationship. It wouldn´t be that bad, but that´ll hit Nick´s ego hard, he wasn´t one of those men who thought that the guy it´s supposed to be the one in charge, the strongest or the smartest, but maybe the idea of getting constantly smaller would make him want to start imposing himself to Maddy, so that he could keep some self-esteem.   

Nick didn´t want to turn to look at her, he had seen her, and she was huge, not a lot, but it was more significant right now, how fast was he shrinking anyway? He felt petite compared to Maddy now, and he didn´t want that, he wanted everything to be the way it was.

But there she was, in bed right next to him, it was hard for him to ignore it, something he didn´t want to admit was the fact that he kind of like it, not getting smaller, but for his girlfriend to get bigger, lying there was hard not to think of her curvaceous body and the fact that her boobs were so much bigger now.

He was getting aroused right now, it was hard for him to keep it together, and besides, what would she think if he told her that he liked her being bigger? It kind of turn him on right now, only watching how he stood so much taller than him. Seen her amazingly long legs just go on and on, and how thick they were now.

Maddy watch Nick with some fixation, and she couldn´t avoid staring at the bulge that began to rise on his pajamas, she decided that she´ll distract him in other way, a more romantic way.

“Nick” Maddy said whispering to his ear, “I have an idea, why don´t we try something?” she sensually said as she rose over him and forced him to turn, now she was over him and he was staring at her, completely impressed with how easy she had rolled him, it was true that he didn´t resist at all, but it was surprising how fast she made him turn.

She got closer to him and slowly started to kiss Nick, he just closed his eyes and let go of any fear inside his mind, he just focused on this moment, and he enjoy every second of it. Then Maddy suddenly stopped and said:

“let´s just enjoy ourselves? Shall we?” She just looked at Nick in the eye while biting her lips.

She started getting undressed, and when she bent to kiss him again, he took her and just rolled over, now he was the one on top, he took his shirt off and started kissing her in the neck, and slowly poured kissed on her as he lowered all the way down to her breasts.

Her skin was so smooth, her boobs where just so soft, Nick couldn´t help but to have some fascination for them, they were so much bigger now, so soft and yet so firm; he always thought she had a beautiful cleavage, but at the size he was now, it was just breath taking.

Nick slowly approached to Maddy´s nipple, while gently biting it, he used his hand to squeeze it. The softness of her skin and the sweet smell that she emanated drove him to a state of pure ecstasy. He was on a trance right now, and all he could focus on where her pillowy boobs.

He kept on doing the same for a while, and during all that time Maddy softly moaned, completely excited by all, the fact that Nick was smaller than her, to feel his now smaller lips closer to her boobs turned her on.

Then, they started having sex as usual, but Maddy couldn´t resist to focus on how small Nick had gotten. While he was over her, she just compared how his legs where shorter than hers, how she covered more space than him over the bed, how his head was starting to feel small when she laid her hand on top of it.

“I love you Nick” Maddy said as she passionately kissed Nick.

“I love you too babe” Nick said, catching his breath, his heart was beating rapidly, he was spent.

When they finish, they just laid next to each other in bed, Maddy was thrilled by how sex had changed now that Nick was shorter than her, she couldn´t help but to be fascinated by how small he was. On the other side, Nick was exhausted, he had never felt so turned on before, he simply stopped thinking and let his body act the way it should.

Nick felt asleep because of all the energy he had used, but Maddy wasn´t that tired, so she just laid next to him, watching how he slowly drift into a deep sleep. All that was on her mind now was how cute he looked, he was getting smaller each day, but there was something different in him aside of that. His skin seemed somehow softer, his hair had a certain bright in it, in a way he seemed younger.

“Just watch him sleep, he looks cute as hell, I wonder how small will he get” thought Maddy as she watched him, with a tender smile.

She turned to look at the ceiling and covered both of them with the sheets, she closed her eyes and began to think about all of the things that´ll change in their relationship, everything she´ll need to do from now on, she laid there just wondering.

 

 

The sun was now rising in the sky, it was a new day, and Maddy woke up before Nick, in fact she woke up before his alarm, she couldn´t help but stare at him now, at his body, wondering if he had shrunk overnight. She had a serious but sweet look on her face, it was now 6:45 a.m. and Nick´s alarm will wake him up in any minute, so she decided to just lay there and watch him as much as she could.

“He looks sooo sweet, I wonder how he´ll look when he wakes up” she thought to herself. “Maybe I can make him some breakfast, yes, something tasty so that he starts the day well, maybe an omelet”.

The time had come, Nick´s alarm started to beep before she could realize it, and he started to slowly open his eyes, then he let out a small yawn and stretched his now reduced limbs, as he turned, he saw that Maddy was looking at him, and he smiled at her.

“Good morning sleepyhead, did you have a nice sleep?” Maddy asked slowly stretching her hand to caress his cheek.

“I slept find, how about you?” replied Nick while feeling his girlfriend´s hand on his cheek, and then he started to wonder, when was it the last time he shaved? Shouldn´t his chin be hairier? He let go of those thoughts when he crossed glances with Maddy.

Nick got carried away with the beauty of her eyes, it was hypnotizing, she didn´t even had to say a word and yet, Nick could feel the love her eyes radiate, somehow telling him “I love you”. He just laid there for a few seconds before he realized he had to get out of bed, but should he?

 Now Nick couldn´t help but think about what´ll happen when he stood up, he was afraid that when Maddy stood up too he´ll have to crane his neck just to watch her, last night had been amazing, but he didn´t want to be so small, so puny, he was starting to feel ridiculous, what´ll happen when they saw them outside? What´ll other people think?

“Is everything ok honey?” Maddy said as she drove her hand from his cheek to his shoulder. Nick had a strange look on his face, he seemed a little concerned.

“M-Maddy, can I tell you something?” Nick asked shyly with some sadness on his tone.

“Sure honey, what´s the matter?” She said, now a little worried about what Nick may say.

“Do you, do you think this whole shrinking thing will stop?” Nick said with a low dejected tone.

“Aww, you don´t have to worry about it, I´m sure it´ll stop someday” Maddy said driving her hand to Nick´s head and started ruffling his hair.

“But how can I not be worried? Each day that goes by I end up being smaller and smaller, what´ll happen when I can´t even reach your shoulder? Or worst, what´ll happen when I´m shorter than your waist?” Nick had a more aggravated tone now, and now Maddy knew what was worrying Nick, so she needed to handle things and calm Nick a little.

“Well, I guess I´m gonna have to put you in a bag and throw you away” she said with a mockingly, but tried to maintain a serious tone just to trick him. Nick just froze, his heart stopped and he only stared at her with wide opened eyes.

“Hahaha, I´m kidding, god, do you really think I´ll be capable of doing something like that? Just calm down. Get up, go take a shower and I´ll make us some breakfast, ok?” she approached to Nick and poured a kiss on his forehead, as she was rising from bed Nick felt relieved, he knew she wouldn´t do something like that, but he didn’t expect her to say such a thing so suddenly.

Nick was now in the shower and Maddy was in the kitchen making breakfast, but she couldn´t avoid thinking about what Nick said. What will she do when he got shorter? It was a fact that they had no idea what was causing his shrinking or how to stop it, the only thing for sure was that Nick will get smaller.

“What am I gonna do?” She thought to herself. “Right now, I´m able to look over his head, but then he´ll get shorter than my shoulder, and passed that he´ll only get lower and lower” that´s when it hit her.

“Oh my god, then he´ll be the height of a little boy” It was for sure that his shrinking won´t stop until who knows when, but maybe she could take advantage of this, she always dreamt about having a smaller version of Nick, and it was only a matter of time before she gets it.

“Can you imagine how cute he´ll look? Just standing there, watching me from all the way down” She was completely thrilled by that, in fact she couldn´t wait for it to happen, now Nick was 5´1” or maybe shorter, he had already lost over a foot in 4 days.

“At what height will he be the right size? She wondered as she lowered her gaze down and tried to imagine how he’ll look when he was waist height with her, she smiled and blushed a bit with that idea.

The truth was that she had always cared for him, and she always enjoyed those little aspects of his life where he acted a little unmature and childish, but on the outside, he was a 25-year-old man over six foot tall; but now, now he was fulfilling her wishes by going all the way down to where she wanted him to be.

Maddy meant nothing bad, she didn´t want to humiliate Nick by taking advantage of how small he was getting, in fact she only wanted to take care of him, to embrace him on her love, and seeing him slowly get smaller was starting to bring out her maternal side.

“I wonder if my little munchkin would like his omelet” she liked the fact that he´ll become more dependent on her, somehow it meant that she´ll be his everything.

 

Nick stepped out of the shower, he dried himself and then tied the towel around his waist. He watched himself in the mirror and noticed how small he was getting, each day he stood lower and lower in front of the mirror, it only assured him that the shrinking hadn´t stop.

“Oh my, why is this happening? And why me?” Nick was thinking to himself, analyzing if he did anything different that day, but it was not the case, he only followed his everyday routine.

“The only difference was that it was our anniversary, oh, and that shooting star” Nick said with a low tone just reflecting with himself. He ignored the fact that something different happened when he made his wish, but he completely ignored it, it just didn´t seem logical.

Finally, he walked out of the bathroom and got dressed, he hated the fact that now Maddy´s clothes where so much bigger now, he had to fold the pants hem and the shirt was huge now, he would appreciate if there was something his size around the house, but at the height he was and the fact that Maddy was not a small woman would only mean that the clothes there will be a good deal bigger than the ones he needed. He couldn´t complaint, who´d think something like this will happen?

Nick was now heading to the kitchen, the shoes were so big that it seemed as if he was wearing some clown shoes, he needed to buy some clothes that fit him, but that´ll be after work, right now he needed to join his girlfriend during breakfast, he was depressed by the shrinking and its consequences, but maybe Maddy can make it all better, only being with her calm Nick down.

“It smells delicious, what did you cook honey?” Nick asked walking into the kitchen.

Maddy turned and just let out a little laugh that muddled Nick a little “I made omelets for both of us. And, me I say that you look adorable in those clothes, I can´t believe they´re mine, I mean, it´s as if you were wearing your big brother´s clothes, but don´t get me wrong, it kind of… suits you” said Maddy playfully, she didn´t meant to insult him, but she couldn´t resist it, Nick looked hilarious.

“Well, I think I look stupid with these clothes, I mean, it´s like wearing a tent, I think I´ll need to go clothes shopping later today” added Nick, he didn´t like the fact that Maddy was making fun of him, but he couldn´t get mad, she was just being honest.

Maddy suddenly started approaching to Nick, which only lead him to panic a little; with each step she took, she only rose higher and higher in Nick´s sight, if he wasn´t shrinking he could swear she was growing. Nick stepped back a little, being overwhelmed by how big his girlfriend was rising.

She stood inches away from him, and slowly she guided her arms around his shoulders and brought him closer to her, and now Nick could clearly see that, at this moment, he was level with her boobs, maybe the top of his head reached her shoulders, but now Nick´s sight was filled by her girlfriend´s soft boob flesh; he didn´t mind, as long as she didn´t smother him, in some way, it tranquilized him.

“Well, if you need some clothes we can go to the mall after you´re done working, I´m sure we can find something that suits you better” Maddy said with a gentle tone as she brought his head closer to her chest, she liked the way Nick´s head was now pined between her bosom. It just felt right, as if he belonged there, surrounded by her embrace. She just stood there for a while enjoying the moment.

Nick liked the way her body felt so big now, he hugged her and was amazed by the way her curvaceous body just felt in his now smaller hands, it was as if there was more of her, he just sank in her warm and smooth body, and let go of all the worries that he had; he just turned his head to watch her. She was smiling, her eyes where closed and he knew by the expression she had that she was enjoying it as much as he did. He wanted this moment to last forever, but he needed to go, he needed to be at work by 9:00, and now it was 8:10, so he had to hurry up, he didn´t want to throw away the omelet she made so he decided he´ll eat it up fast.

But now, he was still on her embrace, and he couldn´t help but get a little turn on by it, just feeling the way she fully engulfed his body, he felt tiny, but in some way, he felt protected, as if nothing in the world could harm him, and if there was something that bothered him, he was sure that he could always return into her girlfriend´s arms and be sheltered by her.

“Well, even though I´d love to stay like this the whole day, you have to head to work and I also have some things to do, now it´s breakfast time” Said Maddy as she slowly pulled away from Nick, he wasn´t ready to let go, but he knew it was now or never.

They were now sitting on the table, and Nick noticed that the omelet seemed huge, he started eating but all he could think was that he won´t be able to finish it. On the other side of the table Maddy was enjoying her omelet, when Nick watched her all he could see was that she now rose higher than him on the table, now his chest was almost level with the table top. But he decided to ignore it and just keep up with the breakfast, he then grabbed his mug and took a sip. But something was off.

“I, uh, is this coffee?” he asked Maddy.

“It´s chocolate milk, I think it´s better for you to stop drinking coffee, you don´t need that much caffeine on your whittle body, don’t you think?” Maddy said trying to convince Nick that it´ll be for the best, but somehow, Nick knew it was not a suggestion, it was more as if she was telling him that he´ll never drink coffee. Besides, did she just make a little voice?

By now, Nick was sure that his life will have some changes, some really big changes, but for now he´ll let it go, there were things he could still do, but he wondered how far will Maddy go; it was true that she was really sweet, but never before she had taken coffee away from him, or acted the way she did when she wanted him to tell his boss about his shrinking. Was she going to deprive him from other things?

“Oh, and honey, don´t forget you need to take your vitamins, I placed them next to the microwave, aaaand, before you go, remember we need to take your measurements first” Maddy said with a sweet tone, but still a little demanding.

“Crap” Nick thought, this´ll be a long day.

 

End Notes:

Helloooo, I´ve created a patreon account, there, I´ve uploaded this and some other one-shot stories of mine. If you like my content, here´s the link: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Feel free to join. This story is up to chapter 7 over there.

 

Chapter 6 by Mine1234

Nick was now on a cab on his way to work, Maddy insisted that she´ll join him while he waited for the cab in front of their building, he knew she had no need on doing so, but she insisted, she said that she´ll like to spend the most time she could with him, but Nick knew there was other reason inside her mind, but he just didn´t knew what.

During his way to work he couldn´t stop thinking about his new height, now he was 4´11”, not even five foot tall anymore; he just grabbed his phone and tried to distract himself with social media, or maybe some of the games he had on his phone, whatever he did, he needed to stop thinking about his height, which will be hard. Now he was heading to work, and given the fact that Miss Williams was taller than Maddy, and she always wore heels was not something easy to deal with.

“Oh man, why on earth is my boss so tall?” Nick thought to himself. It was true that they used to be almost the same height in the past, but now, now she rose over a foot higher than him. He just hopped that he didn´t have to be face to face with her, and if it was the case, he just prayed that it´ll be while they were not standing.

“Wait, is she? Will she hug me like the other day?” Nick remembered that yesterday she hugged him on his way out, it was just to comfort him, but why had she done that? And most important, will that be a one-time thing? He was not obliged to do it, but it´ll be unpolite to reject that. It was not something very professional to do, but it wouldn´t hurt someone just showing some affection.

Besides, he didn´t liked the way she was acting before she knew he was shrinking, he could feel the tension in the air, and she sure seemed mad, he still didn´t know why but she was mad and for sure mad at him for some reason. But it all seemed to be ok now, in fact she was acting a little more tender than usual, or at least that was the case yesterday, he just hoped that today will be the same.

Finally, Nick got off the cab and opened the door to get inside the building. He still felt ridiculous with the clothes he was wearing, but there was nothing else for him to wear, he just hoped no one will stare at him.

“Hi Nick” said Sam from her desk, waving at him. She stood up as she did and all Nick could see was that at 5´3” she stood a good four inches taller than him; the once petit Sam was now towering over him. All he could think was that this was so unfair, he didn´t mind looking up to her, but why had this happened to him?

“Oh, hi Sam, h-how are you?” said Nick, he was a little ashamed of his height now, but that was not an excuse to ignore her and just pass by without even saying “Hi”.

“I´m find, thanks for asking, but Miss Williams told me about your, ehm, “little problem”, are you okay Nick?” Sam said taking a closer look at him, she walked around the counter and stood next to him.

Now Sam was standing right next to Nick, which made him feel uneasy, he had to look up to her now, also, he was getting late, he watched the clock behind Sam and according to it, it was already 8:57 a.m. there´s no way he´ll make it on time to her office, so he needed to finish the conversation fast.

“Well, you know, it´s weird and everything but, I feel find, for real, the only problem it´s well, the whole shrinking thing” Nick said fast, he was anxious to get out of there and go to his boss´s office, also he felt weird with his clothes, he was constantly pulling his pants and the oversized shoes made him walk funny.

“Did the doctor find out something, are you under any treatment?” Sam said as she placed her hand on his now smaller shoulder.

“Wait, how does she know about my doctor´s appointment, did Maddy told her? No way she has her phone number, maybe it was Miss Williams” Nick thought, trying to find out an explanation to how she was aware of that. “Maybe she can read my mind haha” he tried to keep it cool and let out a little smile.

“I´m kind of patient cero right now, there´s no other case they knew about that´s similar to mine, they send some samples to make some tests, other than that I guess I´ll just live my life as normal, well, except that every day I´ll wake up smaller, but it´s ok” Nick said thinking to himself that it´s not ok, but he didn´t want Sam to get worried for him, just dealing with Maddy was enough, and there´s also Miss Williams who knows about it, but lucky for him he doesn´t live with her.

“I see” responded Sam “Well, if you need anything I´ll be right here, I just hope they can help you with it, or maybe find a cure, who knows, there´s always something new when we talk about medicine” She was trying to be polite and reassure Nick that everything´s find. She had a kind smile on her face with her hands on her back, just looming at Nick.

“Thank you, I appreciate it” said Nick smiling at her “Well, I got to go, I don´t want to be late again” he said rushing to the elevator.

“O-ok Nick, it was nice talking to you, good luck” Sam said waving at him, she had to almost yell it since Nick started walking away very fast. She returned to her desk and started dialing on her phone.

“Hello… yes, he´s on his way there, and also, he´s small… like, super small. I could barely take my eyes off of him… I know right, anyways he´s on his way to your office, he should be there in any minute…You´re welcome, bye” She hung up.

 

Now Nick was standing on the elevator, he was lucky that no one got inside with him, it´ll be really embarrassing. The elevator opened on Nick´s floor and he rushed to his office´s door, checking at the watch by the water bottle, it was now 9:12 a.m.

“Shiiit, why do I need to be late every time” Nick said to himself getting closer and closer to the door. He couldn´t avoid wondering about what Miss Williams will say to him when he entered.

“I hope she doesn´t want to nag me, I mean I know I should´ve arrived on time, but it isn’t my fault. Although it kind of is, even if Sam didn´t stop me I would´ve been late, maybe just five minutes late, but still” Nick was thinking, now he was right in front of the door, rising his hand to open the door.

“Good morning” Nick said pocking in his head thru the door.

“Oh, Nick, good morning, come in” said Miss Williams from her desk, she didn´t sound mad, in fact she had a kind smile on her face.

She then rose from her sit and approached to Nick as he was closing the door; Nick just turned, he didn´t want to see her face to face, well, more like face to boobs. At the height he was now he was level with her chest, maybe lower since she always wore heels.

He closed the door and then he felt a pair of hands grabbing his shoulders, each of the hands easily engulfed his entire shoulder, he swallowed.

“Well Nick, I think that right now it´s past 9:00 a.m. isn´t it?” she said with a calm tone, “Didn´t we talked about this on Monday? You told me you´ll be here on time from then on, and yet, here we are, it over 15 minutes late for you honey… what should we do about it?” She wasn´t mad, at least she didn´t sound mad, as she slowly rolled Nick so that he was now facing her.

Nick heard everything she said, but what was she expecting him to say? He was speechless, just not wanting to be so close to her, but now he was facing her, he was eye level with her bosom, lucky for him she was wearing a blouse that was buttoned up all the way to her neck, and her boobs were not that big, well now they seemed bigger but it was because he was smaller, although her blouse did seem a little tighter, but he just ignored it.

“Well, what should we do?” She asked again since Nick was not responding. Then he looked up at her and just blinked.

“What´s the matter sweetheart, the cat´s got your tongue?” she said playfully while she started caressing his hair.

“I-I, I don´t know” he replied, he was extremely nervous now, his face started to blush, he felt small, and helpless, what was she going to do to him? For sure he was getting nagged, but why was she so close to him now?

“let´s see let´s see” She said scratching her chin, “First of all, your clothes don´t seem to fit properly, remember that we have to dress professionally. Second, you are not answering your boss properly when I´m asking you a question. And third, and most important, you lied to me when you told me that you´ll always be on time” her tone was calm, she wasn´t yelling or frowning, in fact she was like listing everything casually. Needless to say, that she was nagging him mostly for manners and presentation.

“S-sorry, but it´s not my fault, I haven´t had time to buy new clothes” Nick half yelled trying to look down.

Miss Williams gently pulled his head up so that he was facing her “Well, I understand that, but I cannot let go the fact that you lied to me, you promised me that you´ll change, and here we are. Do I need to remind you that you have to be on time everyday Nick?” she said, now putting her hands on her hips.

Nick was concerned, she had a calm assertive tone, he just waited for her to lose it and start yelling at him, he started to walk back slowly to get away from her, but then she pulled him close to her.

“N-no” said Nick he was starting to shiver a bit, she was so close and so imposing standing taller than him, it made him felt shy and completely helpless, with no one else in the room, she could do with him as she pleased.

“I don´t think that either, but what can we do Nick?” she said now crossing her arms under her bosom, which accentuated her boobs a little.

“It´ll be the las time, it won´t happen again, I swear” said Nick a little desperate.

“I don´t know if I can trust you Nick, I´ve done nothing but letting it slide every time you did something wrong, and yet here we are” she said, now Nick was lowering his head and started looking at the floor, finding nothing but Miss Williams feet and his oversized shoes.

She again placed her hand on Nick´s chin and rose his head so that he was looking at her “I´m not mad sweetheart, don´t worry, but we need to work on this, it´s not very professional to be late that much” she said now caressing Nick´s cheek.

“Y-you´re not?” said Nick, a little surprised.

“No, I´m not, I understand that you must be under too much stress now, and maybe it´s difficult for you to sleep well” she said, Nick felt relieved so he let out a small sigh.

“But next time you´re late you need to call me, or at least text me” she said, and given the fact that she was so close to Nick she just approached, removing any space that could separate them and hugged him tightly.

“I´m sorry if I scared you little one, it´s just that, when you´re late, I sometimes start to worry you know, and now you´re just too small, I wouldn´t like it if you got hurt” she said now rubbing her cheek on Nick´s head, she sounded sincere and just opened up at Nick.

Now Nick was on the warm embrace of another woman, now a days they felt more like amazons than women, but that´s how things will be from now on. Nick was thinking that maybe she was always nice to him because she cared for him, but why would she do that?

Nick wasn’t a jerk, he always tried to be kind and attentive, but there was nothing special in him, why would Miss Williams be so kind to him? That´s something he didn´t know, but what he knew for sure is that she was starting to be more affective to him, which is not a bad thing, but it felt a little weird.

She then let go of Nick and started ruffling his head. “Well, let´s get to work, shall we?” she said with a little smile on her face. “Oh, do you need me to take you clothes chopping? I know a great store downtown” she added, the truth was that she wanted to spend as much time as possible with Nick, she used this “scolding” just to be closer to him; and buying clothes was the perfect excuse to spend more time with him.

“Thank you, but I think Maddy will take me to the mall” he said, but honestly, he´d go by himself when he was done working; he didn´t want to sound rude so he added: “else we could go, it´s just that we already made plans you know, I don´t wanna be rude or anything, maybe some other time” he said trying not to offend her.

“It´s ok honey, if you already made plans with your girlfriend, I won´t step in the way, buuuut, I´d like you to join me during my lunch, and I won´t take a no for an answer on that” she said with a smile pointing at him.

“Ok, sound´s good” said Nick, he knew it´ll be unpolite to reject her invitation twice in a day, and besides she was being kind.

“Ok, we´ll go to the same place we went last time, but god, I´m starving, I just wished lunch time was closer” Miss Williams said as she returned to her desk and Nick turned on his computer.

Nick didn´t mind her invitations, but something inside him just told him it wasn´t right, it was a nice gesture, but having such a relationship was not something he was used to, besides, he seemed to be the only one she invited.

 

The day went by and now lunch time was only fifteen minutes away, the day had been regular, the only difference was that Miss Williams chit chatted with him asking about his height and the way he felt about getting constantly shorter, Nick kept it professional and answered her questions politely, but it was weird that she was so fascinated about this.

One time she asked him how small he thinks he´ll get, he just said he didn´t knew, but it struck some chords in Nick that she was mostly interested in his height; but who wouldn´t be, to talk about someone´s shrinking it´s not something you can do every day.

“Well, it´s almost lunch time, I think we should go now” Miss Williams said standing from her desk and stretching.

“But, it´s 15 minutes earlier, should we go now?” Nick said.

“Sure, there´s no problem. And don´t worry, I won´t tell the boss” she said winking at Nick, he just laughed on his seat and stood up.

They took the elevator, exited the building and then they were both on Miss William´s car, she drove a red sports car, so it´ll be hard not to get noticed.

As they arrived to the restaurant Nick could feel the eyes of everyone watching him, what could they be thinking? Will they pay attention to him, a puny man with oversized clothes or the fact that Miss Williams seemed huge compared to him, whatever it was, he didn´t like to have all those people focused on him.

They entered and ordered, Nick was surprised that Miss Williams ordered the same thing he did, well, he ordered a burger with fries and a soda, and she ordered the same, only that her burger was double and she ordered an extra side of onion rings.

“I´m really hungry” she said “but I guess it´s because of the treatment I´m on”.

“Oh, are you sick?” said Nick a little concerned.

“Oh, haha, no… I´m not sick or anything, it´s just that I decided to undergo a treatment, but it´s nothing special, you don´t have to worry about it. There´s something I´d like to do, and this treatment will help me with it, but let´s talk about something else, how´s Maddy?” the way she said it sounded a little off, it was true that she didn´t seem ill or something, but, the way she said it, it was as if she was hiding something, and that Nick could tell, but he decided not to ask about it, maybe she´ll tell him whenever she was ready.

“Uhmm, well, good luck with the treatment then, I hope everything comes up as you´re planning” Nick said smiling at her, he was still curious about it, she never mentioned it before, but still, it may not be something of his business, so he let it go.

“Thank you, and I do hope things come out as planned, but so far” she said as she slowly stretched and grabbed Nick´s hand between hers. “So far everything´s coming up very well.” she then smiled and let go of his hand; it felt weird for Nick, but he thought she may just need someone to be with her, to make her company.

Miss Williams was a single woman, so far, she didn´t have any boyfriend he knew about or even some friends; she never talked about anything related to her private life, not even mentioned her family, it was as if her whole life was focused on her job. It all led Nick to think that he was her only friend, that would explain why she was nicer to him and why she always invited him to hang out. Which couldn´t be the case since they have known each other for just a couple months.

Still, Nick knew she saw a friend on him, even though he saw her more as the boss, but she treated him nicely so he decided to give it a try, asides, she never tried to hit on him, so he was safe in that way. And with this whole shrinking thing, he needed to have friends in the world, else, he´d feel alone.

 

Moments later the food arrived, when Nick saw his burger he was shocked, the last time they went there his food didn´t seem so big, he wasn´t even sure how he´ll eat all that, and on the other side of the table Miss Williams was eating her burger, which was even bigger than his, with extreme delight, it was as if she had been starving for days, completely ravenous, of course she wasn´t chewing like an animal or desperately eating, but her face showed that she really enjoyed the food, and she did gave some big bites.

Nick wasn´t even half way done when she finished her burger, she was now eating her fries. “My god, I think she was really hungry, and to think the last time we came she only ate a salad with tea” he thought grabbing some fries too.

“Oh, sorry, do you want some onion rings sweetheart?” she said with some food still on her mouth, it seemed as if the food had completely caught her attention and she forgot about Nick for a moment.

“Oh, n-no, I´m find, thank you, actually, I´m not sure if I´ll be able to finish this” he said, looking at his plate, he still got a few fries left and a third of the burger, he started to feel nauseous just thinking he had to eat the whole thing.

“Well, I can eat it if you don´t want it” she said, which completely surprised Nick given the fact she already ate hers and still had the onion rings and, well, that´s it, while they were talking, she finished her fried.

“You can have it” Nick said, pushing his plate to her side of the table and feeling relieved. It was true that she was in fact a very tall woman, leaving aside the fact that he was shrinking, maybe she skipped breakfast and needed to eat something.

She devoured everything and still ordered breakfast. Nick felt insignificant, before he´d been able to eat all that… maybe, but now, he could barely eat over half of his burger. It was logical given the fact that now he was smaller, his limbs and organs should shrink proportionally with him. He just hoped this´ll end up soon. Now, everyone and everything seemed huge compared to him. Still seated, he had to look up to watch Miss Williams into her eyes, as he did, she just smiled at him.

End Notes:

This story, it´s up to chapter 8 on my patreon, there you can find some other stories too:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

 

Chapter 7 by Mine1234

 

Once they were done eating, they left the restaurant and headed back to work. It surprised Nick how much Miss Williams was able to eat, she even ordered a big slice of pie for dessert. Maybe she had always eaten this way, and he didn´t notice because he used to eat a lot more. But still, he was sure she ate that much the last time they were there. But what could he say, he couldn´t say that he thought he ate too much, that´ll be offensive.

He just looked thru the window of the car while she drove them back, he was thinking about what to do next. For sure, he was going to go clothes shopping as soon as his shift was over, but, he couldn´t stop thinking about his shrinking. Will the clothes that fitted today still fit by next week? Was it a good idea to buy new clothes? What was the point if sooner or later they´ll be as baggy as the one´s he was wearing?

But he knew he needed clothes, at least a shirt or two and a pair of pants, and some shoes; it didn´t matter if they were a little tight, he´ll shrink into them in no time. He hated to know it, but the only thing for sure was that tomorrow, he´ll be shorter than today. He wasn´t even sure if he was the same height as he was in the morning.

“Everything ok Nick? You seem to be a little too thoughtful, is anything bothering you?” Miss Williams said as she was driving, not taking her eyes off the road. “Don´t tell me you wanted a dessert too, I asked you twice and you said no” she said joking.

“N-no, it´s not that” Nick replied, “It´s nothing actually, I was just looking at the stores around here” he lied.

“Come on… “ she continued “don´t lie to me Nick, I know a sad face when I see one, what´s the matter honey? You can trust me” she said with a soft tone.

“It´s nothing, don´t worry, it´s something unimportant” he said, trying to hide how hurt he really was, not wanting to expose how desperately he needed to unburden himself. He knew this wasn´t the time.

“Find… “ she said, “don´t tell me if you don´t want to… but I´ll tell you one thing, it´s not healthy to keep those things for yourself, I understand if you don´t want to tell me now, or never. But make sure to tell someone, it´ll be good for you, trust me.” she talked about it as if she knew a lot about how he was feeling. Maybe she had been in the same place he was; of course, she didn´t shrank, but everyone has their own problems.

“Ok” he continued, he was not going to tell her, but he knew that she will listen. It was not that he didn´t trust her, but there was something growing inside him, something that sooner or later, was going to explode; he just didn´t want her to see him so vulnerable. “M-mi… Rachel?” he added.

“Yes?” she said.

“Thank you” he knew he could count on her, and he needed to show her that he appreciated the gesture.

“You´re welcome” she said as if she knew that he valued her advice. She didn´t mind if he didn´t tole her. She could tell he was under a lot of stress and he needed to deal with it on his own way.

Finally, they were back in their office, they entered thru the parking lot from behind so he didn´t saw Sam on his way in. They worked for a while and then Miss Williams had a request.

“Nick, honey, can you be a dear and bring me some coffee, I feel a little tired” he was her assistant so bringing coffee was part of the package.

“Sure, I´ll be back in a sec” he replied heading to the coffee machine in the end of the hall.

He arrived and grabbed a cup, he placed it on the machine and waited for it to fill up. While he was doing so, two women arrived to where he was, they were chatting about whatever they were going to do on the weekend and then one of them said:

“Hey kid, I don´t think you should drink coffee, does your mommy let you?” she said.

The cup was full, so he turned and told them: “I´m not a kid, I work here” he said very offended, those women where not very tall, maybe around 5´4” or 5´6”, but from his point of view, they were really tall.

“Sorry, my bad… “ the lady said in a non-apologetic way, “it´s just that you´re so short, I thought you were just a child.”

“Well, I´m not, I´m a 25-year-old man” he said frowning at her.

“Ok, I don´t need to know your age, but find. Just finish here and head back to work, we also need to drink coffee, so bye bye little tatter tot” she said, the other lady made a gesture as if she had overdone it. However, they were both looking at him from above.

“Find… “ he half-yelled “enjoy your stupid coffee” he said as he stepped out of their sight.

Nick was furious, what a nerve that lady had, she just insulted him because he was small; that wouldn´t have happened if he was still the 6´2” men he was. But now, he wasn´t even five feet tall, no one will take him seriously. He was just a puny-sized men, who´ll get even smaller as time passed.

He took a deep breath and let go of it, this´ll be one of those small battles he needed to lose, and he needed to let go of it. It hurt him but, he needed to forget this; ignore people who, from now on, will treat him as if his opinion didn´t mattered, as if he had no word to say. He just sucked it in and returned to his office with his boss, at least she still treats him like a person.

 He opened the door and said: “I´m back” with a fake smile.

“Well, hello, I thought you were not coming back” she said from her desk.

“Haha, I wouldn´t do that, I can´t just leave, besides, my stuff it´s still here” he continued.

“Well, I guess you´re right… “ she said with a smile, “by any chance, did you bring some cookies or a donut maybe?” she asked.

“I… no, I thought you only wanted coffee, I forgot about it, I guess” he wasn´t expecting her to be hungry, given the fact that she has had lunch less than two hours ago.

“It´s ok, I guess I can wait until Dinner” she said, but she really wanted something sweet, something to eat.

The day went by as usual form there, and at 5 o´clock, he was logging out and grabbing his things. As always, Miss Williams seemed to be a little sad to watch him leave; it was Friday, which means she won´t see him until Monday. She wanted to go with him, but she still had things to do; she couldn´t just leave, although, she could, nothing stopped her, but she couldn´t. “See you on Monday” she said, Nick just echoed her and waved in goodbye, smiling.

Nick took a cab and went downtown, he had a thing in mind, buy clothes that fit him. Right now, it seemed as if he was wearing something he used to wear before loosing weight which, in some way, was the case. He knew he was lighter now, smaller and more self-conscious.

He entered a random store and just took a look before completely coming in. The store was huge, he was sure he will find some clothes to fit him, and some more to fit him in the future. He hated to admit it, but now he needed to buy clothes having on thing in mind, that maybe they´ll fit loose by tomorrow.

“Hello, is there anything I can help you with?” a sales woman from the store said as she approached to him, she seemed to be around his age, only that she was about a foot taller than him.

“Oh, well, I´m looking for something to wear to work… “ he said “as you may see, these doesn´t fit very well” he said pointing at his actual attire.

“No problem, we´ll find something that fits, just follow me, ok?” the girl seemed nice, but she had to be, if she wanted to sell.

He followed her to a corner of the store, where you could find the men´s formal clothes. She searched for some clothes after asking him what colors he liked. Then, she came back with at least five shirts, the tag said they were extra small. He entered the fitting room and just tried them on. He hated the fact that they were a little loose on him, he returned and asked the girl for smaller clothes, in a polite way of course.

When she came back, she was holding smaller shirts, the only thing was that when he grabbed them, the tag said, size 10. “What the fuck?” he thought, “this aren´t even adult´s clothes” he wanted to be swallowed by the earth at that moment. But he had to try them on, and they fit, a little tighter that he would have liked them; if he was going to shrink more, he needed clothes to fit by then.

He returned, picked two of them to keep and asked the lady for a pair of pants and other shirt, a smaller one; which of course was for when he was smaller. He tried everything and then headed to the shoes section. The lady accompanied him all the while, he grabbed a pair of black shoes, and tried them, size 3 shoes, but by this time, he wasn´t surprised.

He was ready to go, and when they both headed to pay for the clothes, the lady made a question, something that insulted Nick, but he couldn´t say he didn´t saw it coming.

“So, is your mom or dad coming to pay for this?” she said it in an attentive way, not meaning to offend him, but he just clenched his teeth and said:

“No, they´re not coming, you want me to tell you why? Because I´m the adult, actually, how old do you think I am?” he asked, trying to make his point.

“Oh, I´m sorry, haha, I thought you were just… never mind” she said cutting herself off.

He just looked at her and took out his wallet. The lady packed the clothes and when she hand him the bag she said: “Come back soon” he just said ok, but he had no intentions on coming back, he just left the store with a huge bag of clothes and a huge grin on his face. Now, he needed to get back home, he wasn´t sure what time it was, but it was already dark outside.

He saw a bus, so he decided to take it to get home as soon as possible, maybe Maddy will make him forget about all this shitty day. He sat and took his phone out of his pocket to check on the time, but his eye brows rose in surprise as soon as he turn it on; he saw that some texts and missed calls from Maddy, and by some I mean a lot. It turns out that his phone was still on silent mode, he does so to avoid distractions as work, but he forgot to rise the volume when he left.

His mind was completely focused on other things, he didn´t have time to check on his phone; if he had, then there won´t be so much calls or messages from Maddy, 29 calls and 5 messages to be precise. He checked some of the messages to see what was going on, they said:

Maddy 4:51:

“Nick, I just called to check on what you´ll like for dinner” the first message said, nothing urgent, just a regular question. Then, things started to get a little more serious.

 

Maddy 5:32:

“Honey, I called your boss and she told me that you left work at 5 o´clock as usual, if there´s too much traffic please let me know, it´s been half an hour already. XOXO”

 

Maddy 5:49:

“Ok, I´m starting to get a little worried, I´ve been calling you and you´re not picking up, as soon as you see this message, please call me back. I´ll cook pasta by the way.”

 

Maddy 6:14:

“Enough! I´ve called you at least a dozen times, I just want to know if you´re ok, please Nick, I´m worried. Call me back. PLEASE”

 

Maddy 6:48:

“It´s been almost two hours! Please Nick, I´m afraid something happened to you, you haven´t answer yet. Honey, I´m not mad, I promise, but please please please answer. I´m sick worried.”

 

That was the last message on his phone, now, it was 7:23; he knew he must call her now, so he started to dial her number, but as soon as he did, his phone rang. It was Maddy, he wasted no time and answered the phone.

“Hello” he said, he had a knot on his throat, he knew Maddy could get a little worried whenever she didn´t knew where he was, normally she had called him three or four times, but never before thirty times. This was serious and he felt bad.

“Oh my god, Nick, thank god. Are you ok? Did something happen?” she said between tears, he could hear how worried she had been, “I´ve been trying to reach you for the last two hours.” His heart sank on his chest, he felt guilty, it was his fault that she was feeling that way.

“Honey, listen, I´m ok, don´t worry… it´s just that… “ he hated to admit it but, he fucked up, “I… I forgot to check on my phone, and it was… I… I´m sorry, it´s all my fault” he caused her this, the only thing he could think of now was that he was the one responsible for this.

“Nick! I´ve been worried this whole time, and you´re telling me that you forgot to check your phone?” she was mad now, her tone changed from a teary one to a more drastic one.

“S-sorry, it´s just that, I was shopping some clothes, and I forgot to… “, “What?!” she yelled thru the speaker of his phone.

“You were buying fucking clothes, that´s why you didn´t answer?” she was enraged now, “Didn´t I told you we´ll do that next… forget it, just make sure to arrive here FAST” she said with a stern tone.

It was his fault, he had made her worried for no reason at all, and it was true, she was supposed to go with him to buy clothes; he just wanted to go by himself, to have the freedom to, at least, do that on his own. He just replied: “S-sure, I´ll be there in no time… I´m sorry honey” he said.

“Oh no! I´ll show you what it feels to be sorry, just wait until you come home.” She said and then hung up, leaving him in the bus with a nervous look on his face. He wasn´t sure what was going to happen; she had just panicked for nothing and now, all that stress she had was going to be focused on something else. On him.

He knew Maddy was a loving person, but her other side, the woman she turned into when she was mad, it was something he didn´t wanted to face. The only thing she had done was care for him, and he couldn´t even answer a phone, or text back. He knew all of this was his fault, he decided to go alone to a place and didn’t tell her about it. He wasn´t going to complaint, he deserved it. Whatever she had in mind, he deserved it.

After he was dropped on the bus stop, he walked down to his apartment building and entered the building. He was wondering what´ll happen when he entered, was Maddy going to be sitting on the couch waiting for him? Was she going to be standing by the door? A lot of ideas crossed his mind, but there was one thing he ignored; what will she do?

They have had fights before, they loved each other but sometimes they had their differences; today, it was one of those days. Of course, in the past he had been the one towering over her, but now, now she was the one that´ll be looking at him from above. That´s what he didn´t like, he was sure she was going to be mad, and he wasn´t sure if he was going to be able to take it. He had been carrying a lot of stress lately, and he ignored how he was going to handle this.

After a lot of steps, he was now facing his apartment’s door, he turned the knob and entered the room. There was no sign of Maddy, he felt a little relieved. There was a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen, so he decided to drop his things by the door and go see. There were two plates served on the table, full of pasta and some meatballs. They seemed to be cold now, most likely she had served them a while ago, maybe an hour or so. He felt a little sad, they could be eating next to each other just like any other day, but he messed up. “I should´ve called, or texted, whatever it was, for sure it was better than saying nothing” he thought to himself.

Out of a sudden, a large shadow began to loom over him from behind, he froze right there. “Well, well, look who´s here” it was Maddy stepping into the kitchen.

“Maddy, hi… l-listen, I´m…” he was about to apologize to her, but she just rose one of her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips, she had a furious look on her face.

“What? You´re sorry? I know, but that just doesn´t work” she said, “Do you have any idea how worried I was? I had no sign of you for over two hours, how do you think that makes me feel?” she said with a resentful look on her face. “I was about to call the police, I didn´t know what else to do” she said concerned.

Nick just lowered his head and stared at the floor, just grabbing his hands. “Look at me when I´m talking to you!” she said from above. Nick rose his head, frightened, it wasn´t only the fact that she was mad, she was huge. He wasn´t sure if she had been this tall in the morning, but now, now she was towering over him more than ever before. He could only see her face above her boobs, and she was fuming.

Nick´s lip began to quiver, then, she just rose one hand and pointing at him she said: “I don´t care if the world´s falling apart, I don´t care if you´re on a meeting, if you´re going somewhere, you have to call me first. From now on, when I call you, you´re going to answer, and if you don´t do so, I´m taking your phone away. Why would you need it if you clearly don´t know how to use it.”

Was she serious? Nick knew she was mad, but was she really going to take his phone? She couldn´t do so, he was a grown man and she had no right to do it. He frown at her for a second, but then she leaned down at him, frowning her eyebrows, pressing her lips together and taking a deep breath. He felt intimidated, so his expression turned into a more repentant one.

She stood up and said “Am I being clear?” then she crossed her arms under her boobs.

“Y-yes honey” Nick said sadly.

“Good, and the next time you´re planning on going somewhere by yourself, you call me first; then I´ll decide if you can or cannot go, understood?” she said rising her tone at him.

He wasn´t sure if he listen correctly, did she just said he needed her permission to go anywhere from now on? He just nodded and said: “Ok, I-I will”

“Now go take a shower and then we can eat dinner” she said still mad.

He did as he was told and went into the shower, after picking up the bag on new clothes he bought of course, he had a set of pajamas he was planning on using. He shut the bathrooms door behind him and just sat on the border of the tub. He had his hands on his knees and was looking straight at the floor, then, a drop fell into the bath´s mat, followed by another. Nick´s eyes were filled with tears, although he wasn´t weeping, he was just teary.

He was reflecting, now everyone around him was being so overbearing at him. They didn´t seem to be giving him the respect he deserved. But who could blame them, he was not the man he used to be.

“Fuck this!” he thought, “Fuck this whole shrinking shit, why can´t everything just be the way it was” he just looked up at the ceiling; like expecting an answer, an answer he won´t get.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 9 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 8 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:



He showered, got changed and then went back to the kitchen for dinner, but it was awkward. As soon as he sat on the table, he could feel the mood just wasn´t right, he could feel something it the air. He wasn´t sure whether to look at Maddy or not, so he just stared at his plate the whole time. Once he was done eating, she just picked up his plate without looking at him and started washing the dishes on the sink.

He knew he messed up, the only thing he had to do was to check on his phone, and he couldn´t even do that; therefore, his girlfriend was terrified in vain. He stayed there, in his sit, wondering what could´ve crossed her mind when he wasn´t there, what could she thought that made her so afraid?

He was sure she cared for him, else, she wouldn´t have worried, she wouldn´t have called. He would´ve preferred for her not to worry so much, but she was right; what´ll happen if he shrank out of his clothes and got stepped over? No one was sure at what rate he was shrinking, but they had some records, and never before he had shrunk so much. Since they didn´t know what was causing it, it was better not to push his luck.

Maddy finished with the dishes and went straight into their room, he only heard how she shut the door. Now he was alone in the kitchen, just thinking, regretting all he had done. “I should´ve called…“ he started thinking, “I should´ve told her I was going to buy clothes, but I didn´t. I didn´t wanted her to stop me from it, to tell me that she´ll go with me” he didn´t wanted her to tell him “No”, he didn´t like the fact that she was going to tell him what to do and what not to. That´s why he didn´t told her, but he wasn´t expecting to spend so much time shopping.

He stood up, turned the lights off and headed to his room, never before he had been so afraid of being in a room alone with Maddy. He knew she was still mad, but he didn´t know what to do; could he be sincere and tell her what was going on? Could it be that easy?

He decided not to, he´ll carry all this sorrow on his own, at least for now. It´s not something he should do, but he felt this wasn´t a good time to do it. He sneaked inside the room and closed the door behind him trying not to make any sound at all. Maddy was in bed, turning her back to where he normally sleeps. He got under the covers and laid facing the ceiling.

“Don´t you think that not talking is going to save you from this” Maddy said, he was sure she was asleep, but apparently, it wasn´t the case. “Things are going to change from now on, but that´s something you´ll see tomorrow, good night” she said in a dry way.

Those words stuck on Nick´s head, what did she meant? He watched the ceiling until he felt his eyes shutting and he fell asleep. He was thinking that he may have some dreams, or maybe nightmares about this, but he didn´t; he slept like any other day without any dreams at all, at least that he could recall.

Since it was Saturday, his alarm was off, he could wake up at whatever time he felt like. But today, it was not the case, when he knew it was morning, he just opened his eyes in shock. Maddy had said the night before that thing´s where about to change, but how? Everything was normal, except that Maddy was not in bed next to him.

He checked and it was now 8:04 a.m. normally, he would wake up by 10:00 or 11:00 sometimes, but he didn´t had such a great night yesterday. And he also went to sleep earlier than usual. He stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash his face.

He disliked the fact that now the sink was level with his chest, and he couldn´t see his face on the mirror. He just sighed and followed his morning as usual. He walked into the kitchen and saw Maddy fixing some breakfast. “Good morning” he said.

“Morin´” she replied not turning to look at him.

He knew he must say something, whatever, so he tried to start a conversation.

“How did you sleep?” he asked.

“Fine” it was all she said.

“I slept good too” he replied, he wasn´t sure whether to talk or not, he just wanted to be noticed. Every morning she will just kiss him or hug him; today, he felt as if it would be better if he wasn´t there.

“D-did you dream about anything?” he asked, not knowing what else to ask.

“Not really” she answered with a mad tone.

After that, Nick said nothing more. He just tapped his fingers on the table, the silence was killing him. Then, Maddy turned and placed a plate of scrambled eggs in front of him, she didn´t even look at him. “Thank you” he just said, she didn´t reply.

Now they were sitting on the table in front of each other, in a deep silence. Nick just watched as Maddy started eating, all the while she was looking at her phone, not a single time she glanced at him. Nick felt uneasy, he disliked the idea that he could´ve hurt his girlfriend in such a way, never before she had acted like this. He needed to say something, break the silence, maybe if he opened up to her, then she´ll forgive him; at least not ignore him this way.

He took a deep breath to talk, but before he could say anything, she stood up and left her dishes on the sink. Then she just left, and so did his chance to speak to her. All the while, Nick had not taken a single bite of his food, it smelled delicious, but he just couldn´t; all the regret inside of him just didn´t allow him to. He had to apologize in a proper way to Maddy, else, guilt will eat him away.

He left his breakfast on the table and went to talk to Maddy. He saw she was resting on the couch, he took a deep breath and approached. His heart was pounding right now. She was lying with her face looking at the ceiling, checking on her phone; Nick stood next to her and took a deep breath to encourage himself.

“M-Maddy, can I talk with you?” he said shyly. There was no answer from her, she just continued looking at her phone. But he decided to keep going anyway.

“I… I know I did wrong, and I´m sorry. I should´ve called, I should´ve texted.” She hasn´t turn at all, Nick was starting to feel anxious, but he continued, “I know you were worried and I… I just… I know it´s my fault, I know I caused you too much pain. It was my fault that you were so worried, and… and… I-I… “ he was bad with apologies, and the fact that she wasn´t paying any attention to him just made him feel more nervous.

He felt unwanted, he felt as if she´ll be better off without him there, he was just wondering if she may want to be alone, but that only remind him that he was the one who wanted to be alone in the first place. But now, now that he was “alone”, now that she was ignoring him, he didn´t liked it.

“Can you look at me… please” he said, his eyes began to fill with tears. The truth was that he didn´t wanted to be alone, he just wanted to be as independent as he had been before, but he had to understand that he couldn´t; his life was going to change, and the way people treated him was also going to change. Now, he was begging Maddy for her attention.

“I… I know I did wrong, and I´m sorry… but please, please don´t ignore me… I-I need you” he said between sobs. “Everyone´s been treating me different, and I didn´t want to say this but… “ he knew that it was now or never, so he said it, without thinking twice, “I know… I know that if things are bad… if… if I´m having a bad day, you´ll be there. You are the only one who has always been there for me. P-please Maddy, I can´t withstand all this by myself” he said dropping some tears on the floor.

“Y-you think you can´t… “ said Maddy with a tearful look, “What about me? What about all that time I was just sitting here trying to figure out where were you? What about all those tears I shed because I thought I was not going to see you anymore? What about that Nick?” she said with a heartache.

Nick just rose his head, shutting his eyes hard as tears began to flow from them. “Don´t think that crying will make it easier” she continued, “I care for you Nick, don´t think for a moment that I don´t, but you´re just being selfish, you´re just… just… augh” she said harshly, she was mad at Nick, she really was, but seeing him there, standing so small and with tears on his face, it just abated her anger. She felt the need to embrace him and relieve his pain.

But she couldn´t, she was sure that if she showed her soft side, he will always plead for that side. She was going to show him, show him that he couldn´t just do as he wished, he couldn´t just wander around town all by himself; at least not anymore, at his current size, she feared that something could happen. She needed to be strict, set the rules, he couldn´t just do whatever he wanted without even telling her. Their relationship was about to change, and the sooner he accepted that, the better.

She just grabbed his chin and look at him in the eye saying: “Now, listen to what I´m going to tell you, ok?” Nick paid close attention at her, he felt better, at least now she was talking to him, and what´s more, he could feel her soft fingers on his chin.

“I love you Nick, you´re the person I love the most in this world, there´s no one else for me; but you need to understand that I cannot tolerate this, you hurt me Nick, I was here for over two hours, just begging for you to come back, for you to be safe” he was speechless now, he knew he had messed up.

“I´ll forgive you… but under one condition, from now on, you´ll do as I say. The only way I can forgive you, for real, is if you leave all that ego of yours, all those ideas that you´re still the big man you used to be… “ she said as she rubbed his shoulder.

Nick was petrified, his face had turned into one of deep harrow. What his girlfriend was telling him was that, from now on, he was supposed to let go of the little freedom he still had; he was not going to be able to maintain any bit of the independency he used to have. His mind focused on one thing, she was going to dictate the rules from now on, for everything he wanted, everywhere he needed to go, she was the one who was going to have the last word. It wasn´t right, he was an adult, he was supposed to take his own decisions, not her.

He stood there, seeing how she was waiting for his response, but he couldn´t answer; the answer she was expecting was not the one he wanted to give, she basically wanted to sovereign over him, and he didn´t like the idea.

“You don´t have to answer right now” she said in a low soft tone, “I know it´s not something easy, so I understand you may need to take some time to think” she felt a great pain in her heart, but if she wanted this relationship to still work, she must set some rules. “But please, just understand that, this is all for your own good” she said placing her hand on his head.

Nick´s heart sank on his chest, he had a bitter taste on his mouth, why do people constantly feel the need to diminish him? He was in complete despair now, just staring at Maddy´s face. She had a little smile on her face, but her eyes showed the heartache in which she was on. He needed to think, was this really what he wanted? He turned and walked away as he got inside his room, he closed the door behind him, leaving her alone in the living room; Maddy laid back down on the couch and covered her face with her hands as a pair of tears ran down her cheeks, she regrated all this, but if Nick loved her, then he´ll take the right decision.

Nick sat on the floor next to his bed, as if he was hiding, trying not to be seen by whoever entered their room. He sat with his knees bend and his arms resting on them; his head was lying over his arms. This was a hard decision for him, to let go of everything he had worked for, all his independency will be gone, and he´ll depend on his girlfriend for every choice he made from now on.

He rubbed his eyes with a hand and thought to himself: “What if she´s right, I mean, maybe not about asking her for permission; but, wouldn´t it be better if she knew where I am?” he tried to negotiate with himself, maybe she was not going to do this forever, just for a while, until she completely forgives him. Maybe then, things can go back to normal. “But how normal can things be?” he knew that he´ll keep shrinking, and the smaller he got, the less she´ll trust him to be alone.

“Why!?” he asked, “why is this happening to me?” he needed an answer, he knew that all this only meant one thing, he was going to depend on Maddy for everything; he didn´t mind her company, in fact, he loved being with her. But, sometimes, he wanted to be alone, just wander around town, do whatever he wanted. If he chose to do as Maddy said, then those days will be gone forever.

He will depend on her to get out of the house, to visit places, maybe even on how he spends his money. He didn´t like the idea, but he knew that if he wanted to make amends with her, then he needed to accept her conditions, show her that he´ll be willing to change, that he´ll accept whatever she said, as long as he´s with her. He decided to accept, still wondering what´ll happen in the near future.

Nick stayed there for a while, in the meantime, Maddy appeased herself, she decided to give Nick a second chance. She knew that she may have over reacted when he wasn´t answering, but what else could she do, there´s a few things they knew about his shrinking, so she didn’t like it for him to be alone so much time. She took a deep breath and headed towards their room, to see if he had already made a decision. No matter what he chose, she´ll listen; she could´ve been mad, but no matter what, in the end she will always look for him. She knew that now, he needed her more than ever, even if he couldn´t admit that.

“Nick, honey?” she said as she opened the door, “where are you… oh, there you are” she saw him as she walked in, he was still hiding next to the bed, Maddy bent down and caressed his shoulder, “Have you made a decision?” she asked, Nick rose his gaze and, even though she was kneeling on the floor with her back arched, she was still a head taller than him. He saw how she looked at him from above, reminding him how small he truly was.

“Y-yes” he said.

“Ok, what have you decided?” she asked waiting for him to speak.

After a couple seconds of silence, he spoke, letting out his answer: “I… I choose… “ all the while he saw how her eyes were full of hope, he knew what answer she was waiting for, and even though that wasn´t what he truly wanted, he gave in. “I… I´ll do whatever you say” he said feeling defeated, he was allowing her to make the decisions, all the decisions, including his. It will be no longer the relationship they had where each of them had a say, now, she´ll be the one in charge; whether he likes it or not, she´ll be in charge of him from now on.

She knew he was sad, that he didn´t want this, so she needed to be kind with him. “It´s ok honey, don´t be sad, I won´t force you to do things you don´t want” she said ruffling his hair, “I assure you that I´m going to take good care of you, this will only allow me to do it better, remember, I´m doing this for both” he felt as if she was only doing this for herself, but if this decision was going to make things easier for him, he needed to do it.

He just gave her a smile, even if he still felt some sorrow on his chest, but he´ll pretend everything´s fine. “Now… “ she started, “why don´t we go measure you, it´s almost 11 o´clock and we haven´t taken your measurements” she said as she rose from the floor. He followed her, only that now, he was looking straight at the middle of her back. The top of his head didn´t even reach her shoulder level.

He followed her from behind, all the way to the kitchen, and he couldn´t help but to stare at her butt a couple times; it was immense, she had always had a curvaceous figure, but from this angle, at his height, she was stunning. He realized that, as time went by, he´ll be closer and closer to her butt, and it´ll also mean that it´ll be bigger and wider. As if she was expanding, but in reality, he was the one shrinking.

“4´6”… “ she said checking on the tape measure, “well, actually a little taller than that” what else could he expect? Everything was changing except the fact that he was still going to shrink. He wondered if this couldn´t stop, at what point will he be able to maintain the same measurement in two days in a role, he wasn´t even sure if he woke up that tall in the morning or taller. Whatever it was, he will just move on, the only constant thing in his life was the shrinking.

Maddy wrote it down and seeing him so depressed she decided to sheer him up. “Why don´t you come with me… I have something I want to show you” she said beaming at him. He couldn´t lie, the fact that she was now talking to him like usual, it made him happy. So, he followed her as they went down the stairs, he didn´t remember the steps being so distant from each other, he wasn´t even half way thru and he already felt as if he needed a break, he was tired of having to hurry, she was easily leaving him behind.

They exit the building thru the back door, where the parking lot was. “Why would she want me to come here?” he asked himself. The only reason why they have gone there was to get a short cut to the minimart on the other block. “Come on” she said excited. He walked behind her, seeing how her steps were so much longer than his now. “Ta da!” she said as she stood there pointing her hands towards a car.

He was confused, so he asked: “Uhmmm, what´s with the car?” he said, he wasn´t catching it.

“Well, it´s our car dummy, I bought it yesterday” his eyebrows just rose, it was a white sedan, a simple car, but it was better than not having a car. “I… I wanted to tell you last night, at dinner, but… uhmmm… never mind” she said as she cut her sorrow with a smile. He knew there was still a wound inside her for all that she went thru last night. But he´ll fix it, in time, he´ll make it up to her; in some way.

“Starting Monday… “ she cheerfully continued, “I´m going to drive us to work, I´ll drop you first and then I´ll head to my job. Although, when I come to pick you up, well, you may wanna stay inside for a little while, remember that sometimes I get a little busy… but I´ll call you as soon as I´m outside.” Well, he had to see that coming, now, he´ll leave the house with her in the morning and come back with her. At least he could save some money not paying cabs or buses.

Another good thing is that they had the same schedule, they both worked on a none to five jobs, which meant that she´ll drop him early and pick him up a little later than usual. But he couldn´t complaint, it´ll save them both a lot of time, but hold on; “Maddy, how did you pay for the car?” he asked.

“Well, I had a little loan from the bank, but don´t worry, the car wasn´t that expensive. We´ll pay for it in a sec, you´ll see.” Where had he been the whole time she did this? He must admit that she was a proactive person, and she was on vacations, so she had a lot of free time. But he couldn´t help to think: “Ok, so, this may be one of those changes, but, what else can she have in mind?”

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 10 on my patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

I´ve also posted a pole for my next story last month on my Patreon, if you´d like to join you can vote for the story you will like me to write next.


THX for reading.

Chapter 9 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone! Here´s the new chapter, which I hope you enjoy. And also, I´ve posted a new story on my patreon; it´s called "Hi...Neighbor". This story taags are similar to the ones on this story, but my new story will include shrinking by breastfeeding. I´ll post the story here later on, in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

They hopped in the car, she told him about all the fancy features the car had, the truth was that this was not just whatever random car, she had made sure to buy a car that offered the most for a convenient price. She always made sure to take decisions carefully, on the contrary, Nick would´ve bought whatever he liked the most, making sure the car was fast and powerful. But she chose what was best, a car they could afford and maintain, the car had to have everything; and also, the pieces shouldn’t be expensive to replace and it shouldn´t consume much gas, together with other things she had written down on a list.

Maddy was a very meticulous woman, when it came to big decisions, she made sure to check on everything. Nick just sat on the passenger sit, listening how she explained all the things she liked of the car; he didn´t care much, he was never going to drive it, she wouldn´t allow him at his size, but he liked the way she was happy. She talked with a big fascination and a huge smile on her face, she was content now, and that´s all he cared for.

He was just fooling around with the window, turning it up and down, when he felt Maddy´s hand scratched his head. “I know I may have been a little too worried Nick, but trust me, I only did it because I care for you, you know that right?” she said with a resentful tone. Nick just watched her without saying a word, right now, he needed to hear what she was going to say.

“It´s just, you know… you´re getting too small, your head doesn´t even reach my shoulder anymore, it´s just a matter of time for you to go all the way down to four feet… “ he didn´t like that what she said was true, he would´ve preferred if she didn´t mention his “condition”.

“I… I can´t take it, I don´t know what´ll happen if you get hurt… “ she said with a more concerned tone, “I need to take care of you now Nick, I need to be with you at all times. You can still go to work, I accept that, but I need to look after you from now on” he wasn´t sure where she was going with this, he knew that she just wanted to make him understand that she cared, that´s why she acted that way. But deep down, he was worried for what she could say, what was she going to do?

“I´m sorry if you don´t like it but, “ she said as she grabbed the steering wheel “I´m going to be more strict from now on, I don´t wanna be mean or anything, it´s just that… I was really worried yesterday, I really thought you were not coming back… “ she said as her eyes turned a little red and their underside fill with tears. “That´s why, from now on, you can´t leave the house alone, I´ll drop you at work in this car and I´ll pick you up after. I´m gonna need you to wait for me inside, I´ll give you a call when I arrive so that you can come out.”

Nick didn´t like the idea, he was hoping she trust him enough to know that he´ll be ok if he had to come home on his own, but apparently, he had lost her trust on him. “B-but, are you like… always?” he asked.

“Yes honey, always, you won´t leave the apartment if I´m not with you, that´s the only way I can guarantee you´re safe. I´m the only one who can look after you properly. And if there´s any need, I´ll dictate who takes care of you” she said, announcing how things were going to be.

“Wow wow wow, what do you mean? I´m like, I´m a grown man you know, I don´t need anyone to take care of me” he said a little agitated.

She took a deep breath and said firmly: “That´s not up to you, at least not anymore, I told you, if you want me to forgive you, if you want this relationship to work, you need to do as I say; and understand that, I´m the one in charge” she said leaning over him and pointing at herself.

“But, but that´s not fair” he exclaimed, he disliked all of this, why does she feel the need to diminish him, he had gone shopping and everything came up find, why would she need to worry?

“What´s not fair, mister” she yelled, “is that you still think you can do as you please, can´t you see? Don´t you realize that you´re too small already… and you´re only getting smaller, every day that goes by, you wake up smaller than the day before, it´s just a matter of time for you to be completely dependent on someone else” she was hysterical.

“And that´s me, whether you like it or not, I´m the only one you can turn to, tell me, who else is going to take care of you?” she asked trying to make him understand.

He had no one in mind, she was the only one he wanted to be with, she was his everything; he knew it, and was sure that by now, she also did. But it just wasn´t right, he was going to be like a prisoner in his own apartment, the only place he could go alone was work and after that, he´ll need to be with her the whole time. He didn´t dislike the idea, but how was she going to act from now on? Will she be the same or… was she going to be all over him the whole time?

There was a risk in this, he was sure she was a sweet person, but as he shrank, he realized that she was not always so sweet; now, she was acting as a more severe person, this side of her, was something he didn´t like at all. He just look straight at her, saying nothing.

“And don´t give me that look… “ she said, “from now on, your actions will have consequences, and if you don´t like it, well… too bad.” Those were her last words. After that, they returned to their apartment, both were pissed at each other, but a part of Nick was worried.

Things had got a little better, but after this, it wasn´t sure if they were going to make amends so easily. Nick entered the apartment and locked himself on his room, Maddy noticed and said:

“I´ll give you five minutes, you have five minutes… after that, if that door´s not open… oh boy, you´ll regret it!” she was beyond mad right now, he knew it.

Nick was furious, there was no way in the world he will open the door, but that was before; at his current size, he hated to admit it, but he was actually scared of what she could do. She had never been mad for so long before, and what were those consequences she talked about? What could she do? will she hurt him like, physically? He was unsure about this, but he didn´t know what else to do, he locked himself because he didn´t want to see her, at least for a while until things cool down.

She sat on the couch thinking: “who does he think he is? Can´t he see that this isn´t right, he needs me… besides, I´m not doing anything wrong, I didn´t say he couldn´t go out, I only said he needed to be with ME to go out… could that be what bothers him?” she knew what he did was stupid, he needed to let go of his pride, he wasn´t a full grown man anymore, he couldn´t be alone the way he used to do.

“God, why do I need to be the bad on here? I just want to hug him, cuddle with him, just… just… I just want to protect him, can´t he see it?” she felt as if she was right, but she needed to understand that this was something new for Nick, he was used to do whatever he felt like without depending on no one for the past years, now, all his freedom, all his liberty will be revoked from him.

“A 25-year-old man shouldn’t ask his girlfriend for permission to go somewhere” he thought sitting on top of the bed. His arms were crossed over his chest. Then he laid on bed extending all his limbs, he could feel how their queen size bed was huge, even if he extended his arms all over, he couldn´t feel the end of it, on either side.

He turned and grabbed his phone from the night table. “All for this stupid phone, just for not turning the volume up. FUCK!” he thought, he unlocked it and checked on it, just in case. He was surprised to find a message from his boss, Miss Williams. He decided to open it, it said:

 

Miss Williams 10:12:

“Good morning Nick, I hope you´re enjoying your weekend. I was checking on some papers, but it´s too boring without you here in the office, maybe I should make you work on Saturdays too, haha, just kidding. How are you honey? What are you doing?”

 

It was weird, never before she had texted him on weekends, actually, she had never texted him at all; she had called him to ask him about some papers or to let him know pick up some stuff on his way to work. It was something really odd for her to text just to check on him, in a way, he felt good. He liked the idea that she cared, at least that´s how he felt when he read the message.

All of his rage decreased, his frown disappeared and now he was just looking at his phone with a neutral look. He stood there for a couple seconds, wondering how to reply to her message. He knew he needed to calm down before writing anything, if he was still mad, he could end up transmitting the wrong message. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled, and started writing.

 

Nick 10:53:

“Good morning to you too, I´m find, just lying in bed doing nothing, how about you? Is there a lot of work to do?”

 

He just sent the message and dropped the phone next to him, and then.

*BEEP**BEEP* His phone received a text within a minute, it was Miss Williams again.

 

Miss Williams 10:54:

“Hello dear, I´m glad you answered. Well, there´s not that much work actually, maybe I can wrap everything up early and head back home. How´s Maddy by the way? Is she lying next to you?”

 

He was starting to calm until she asked for Maddy, it made him remembered why he was there in the first place, he wondered, whether to tell her or not about his not so good morning. He had his doubts, will it be ok? He could´ve just lied about it and tell her she was find, but she had her number, what´ll happen if she asks her directly? That couldn´t happen, but what if it does?

His mind was full of paranoic thoughts right now, could these two women conspire against him? It will be too crazy, but he decided that it´ll be better if he told her about it, besides, she has been very supportive to him lately, maybe she can give him some advice.

 

Nick 10:55:

Well, actually, Maddy and I had a fight this morning. It all started last night, things cooled down a bit, but now, I´m in our bedroom and she´s on the living room. I feel bad.”

 

*BEEP**BEEP*

Miss Williams 10:56:

“Awww, honey. Do you want me to call her to check?”

 

He immediately replied

 

Nick 10:56:

No no no, it´s ok, I can take care of that, but, do you have any advice?”

 

Miss Williams 10:58:

“Have you told her how you feel? I don´t know why you two were fighting, but I assure you that if you open up to her, and tell her how you feel, she´ll understand.”

 

He was reading it, when another message arrived.

 

Miss Williams 10:58:

“When she called me the other day, I could tell she cares for you, she really does, you only have to let her know how much you appreciate that. You don´t know how hard it is to find someone who loves you the way she does”

“Make sure to let her know you appreciate everything she does for you. If you need anything else, just give me a call, ok? Bye bye pumpkin”

 

That was her last message, and it was true. He had tried to open himself to her, but he didn´t told Maddy the whole thing. Deep inside, he had some thoughts, some ideas that terrified him, the real reason why he didn´t wanted to let go of it and do as she said was that he was scared that she will no longer see him as a person, as his boyfriend, he loved her and he didn´t wanted all to change into something bad.

 

Nick 11:00:

“Thank you, I´ll tell her. I really appreciate your support, you´re the best”

 

He sent it. Little he knew that those words, that could not mean much to him, meant a lot for Miss Williams, just the fact that he decided to answer her texts made her day; and that he followed her advice, it filled her with joy; when she read his last message, she had a sweet warm feeling inside.

 

*KNOCK!**KNOCK!*

Maddy was standing outside their bedroom, and by the way she knocked, he could tell she was mad. “Open up, it´s been over five minutes!” she demanded.

Nick stood up and rushed to the door, thinking what he´d tell her; he needed to apologize, and do it for good, not just whatever apology he had already give her, this time, he had to mean it. He had to let go of all and just focus on what he still had, her. If he decided to play it as the man he used to be, then there´ll be a possibility of losing her, for good. If he wanted to have a solid relationship, or at least, have a working relationship, he needed to find a way to get into a commitment with her.

He opened the door and crane his neck to look up to her, he could see she had a huge frown on her face. He just grabbed his thumb with his other hand as she said: “So! Are you ready to admit I´m right?” she asked putting her hands on her hips and looming above him.

He just lowered his head and started looking at the floor, trying to find a way to tell her, let her know he was willing to follow her, but deep inside, he wanted to keep some dignity; he needed to know he was able to have some freedom, even if it was not the case. He just wanted to pretend that an aspect of his life was still normal, that he was still a man and she´ll respect that.

“What?! You´re not going to talk to me anymore? That´s how you want things to be from now on, huh?” she was leaning closer to him, she was about to lose it, if he didn´t answer, then she´ll be forced to take some actions, maybe some physical ones.

“C-can we talk for a moment?” he said as he looked back at her and pointed to the bed.

“Sure…” she stated, “but if this is another of your fake apologies where you get to say whatever I want to hear and then tell me to fuck off, then I don´t want to hear it” she had a mean look on her face when she said that, but inside, her heart was filled with pain, she felt like he was playing some kind of game, only lying to her.

“N-no, this time, I… I want to talk to you, seriously” he said while he sat on bed, feeling how his heart winced inside his chest.

And when she sat, he stumbled, being dragged closer to her. She was now taller and heavier than him, so his small frame was dragged by the force she applied on bed. He sat straight again and said: “Maddy, I… I´m going to be completely honest with you… I´m scared… I´m afraid of what´s happening to me, every night, I go to bed thinking about what´ll happen tomorrow, my clothes won´t fit, people will stare at me, no one will take me seriously never again!” he said as his heart quickened. “I need you, I know, believe me… at the end of the day you´re the only person who will always cares for me in your own tender way. And I know your intentions are good, that you´re a pure soul, but… it´s just…” she was looking at him the whole time, first mad, but then, she started to pay more attention to where he was going with all this, she had decided that this´ll be his last chance, and no matter what he chose, she´ll do what´s right.

She let him continue, waiting in silence, letting him speak his heart out. “I don´t want things to change between us… I know I screwed up things very often, I know I´m not the man you need… that, sometimes I´m messy and get distracted… but you´re always there for me, even if I don´t deserve it, even if no one else will give me another chance, you´re there.” He said dropping some tears, “I know you´re too good for me… I don´t know why you´re still with me, you could get someone better, someone that proves to you he´s the man you need, not a fool like me.” He then grabbed his hands and set his gaze away from her.

Now, his lip was trembling, and with all his will, he maintained his composure and told her: “But I promise… I promise that I´ll change, I´ll become the man you need, the one you deserve… but I can´t do it if you´re… you´re… I can´t do it if I can´t be an independent person, if I´m supposed to be with you the whole time, then, I won´t be able to surprise you, to go by myself and look for something that makes you happy, I will no longer be able to go out and bring you something you need, I… the only thing I can do for you, is to surprise you, to go outside and look for a way to bring the joy back to you when you´re sad, get something to eat when you´re hungry, go get a present for you just because I know the one that´s getting a gift it´s me, every day that I´m with you… and if I´m not able to do it, then, there´ll be no reason for you to stay with a loser like me, because I know I´m not worth a thing, I´m just, a waste of space, and the more I shrink, the… the less I´ll be able to… to provide” he broke into tears there, he couldn´t take it, deep inside, what he feared the most was to become dependent of her, and get her tired of him.

 She just grabbed his hand and turned at him, with teary eyes, and told him: “I… I won´t leave you Nick, I don’t care if you can´t go buy some stuff, I don´t care if you can´t drive our car and buy me flowers or chocolate. The only thing I care for, it´s you, and only you. I fell in love with you because of who you are, because you´re honest, spontaneous and I feel happy when I´m with you, when I see you, that brings joy to me…” she brought him closer to her and hugged him tight with a single arm, “The only thing I don´t want, the only thing that scares me, is losing you… so don´t worry for whatever you won´t be able to do, I´ll do whatever you need, the only thing I want is… you, I want to be with you… now and always” then she kissed him and embraced him with both arms, squeezing him tight. He began to cry, pouring tears all over her chest.

He was sobbing over her while she caressed his back, trying to say: “It´s ok, let it all out”. He pushed back a little and said: “I… I love you”, “I love you too” she said as she wiped a tear from his face with her thumb. They stayed there for a while, he knew she won´t leave him, and she knew that the only reason he so desperately wanted to keep things as they were, was because he wanted to make her happy.

She knew she needed to find a way to convince him that, the only thing he needed to do to make her happy was to be himself, and let her take care; take care of everything, he wouldn´t need to worry about anything else, she knew there´ll be some changes, but instead of imposing herself, she´ll persuade him to accept those changes. And the first thing that may need to change, will be his job; the only thing she was unsure about, was if he could still work.

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 11 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 10 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Hi there, here´s the next chapter, I hope you enjoy :D

They both rested in bed, hugging each other for a while. They had made amends and now, the only thing they wanted was to be as close as possible to each other; there was nothing to do all day, so they had time. Nick turned to look at her, just watching how happy she was; finally, she got what she wanted, to embrace him with all her love, then she saw how a little sorrow was drawn in his face.

“Don´t be sad, I´m not mad, I promise” she said as she smiled at him, caressing his cheek.

“I know, but… I feel bad” he said turning to the side with a guilty look on his face.

“Don´t feel bad, look at me Nick… I forgive you” she took him by the chin and gently turn his gaze at her. He saw her in the eyes and he knew she meant it when she said she forgave him, but he still felt some guilt churning inside him. As she laid there smiling at him, he just felt down, and he wasn´t sure why. But he smiled anyway.

“Come on Nick, what do I have to do to…” then her phone rang, she extended her arm and grabbed it. “Hello?” she answered.

Nick was confused, who could be calling? Maybe it was from her office, or some friend? He wasn´t sure. She stood up and left him there, laying alone in bed; he turned his head, following her until she came out of the room. As if she didn´t want him to know who was it, or why they were calling.

He decided to check, he peeked his head out of the room and could hear some of the conversation. He didn´t like to spy on her this way, but he was curious, for some reason, he felt the need to know, to find out what she was up to; not that he thought she was planning something bad, but he just needed to know what she was doing.

“No, not at all…” she was saying, “yes, we had a little fight, but everything´s ok now… I´m sure about it, you know, he´s a little sweetheart, but sometimes he gets a little stubborn…” She was talking about him, that was for sure, but with who?

“He did? Really?” She said as Nick was wondering “He who?”. “Well, thank you for all… yes… ok… aha… sounds great. Ok, now I´ve got to go, but actually, there´s a little something I´d like to ask you… No no, I don´t want to take any more of your time, I´ll call you later to let you know… I appreciate that, bye” he didn´t catch a thing about what she was talking about.

She just turned, looking straight on his direction, he tried to hide inside the room fast, but he was sure she had seen him. He didn´t want her to know that he was watching her from the other side of the room. He jumped over the bed and covered himself with the sheets, trying to look casual, as if he had been there the whole time. Then she came in.

“Sorry for that… now, where were we?” she said as she leaned and crawled over the bed next to him. He felt her weight over the bed, with every move she made, he shook a little over the bed, not that she was fat, but he wasn´t sure by how much more she overweighted him, maybe they should take those measurements too.

“So, did you heard what I was talking about?” she asked him playfully, poking on his nose with her index finger.

“W-what, no! I was just laying here, how could I hear anything?” he lied, he´d feel really embarrassed if she found out, but apparently, she did.

“Haha, don´t try to hide it, I saw YOU… relax, it´s ok, it´s normal” he wasn´t sure what she meant with “normal”, but, judging by her reaction, she wasn´t mad.

“Ok, I was watching, not that I don’t trust you or anything, but I just, I… I don´t know…” he said, and it was true, his body was carried all the way there on his own, not for a second, he thought about doing it; by the time he realized what he was doing, he was already on the door frame checking on her.

She just stood there contemplating his body for a while, like eating him up with her eyes. He wasn´t sure why, he just turned back and forth, meeting her eyes and then looking away. She just leaned and laid next to him, then she embraced him again between her arms, and said to his ear:

“Do you want to know who it was?” he did, he so desperately did, he was sure part of the conversation was about him.

“Uhmm, y-yes… but only if you want to tell me” he said trying not to look so desperate.

She just smiled at him and said in a calm way: “Well, it was your boss, apparently, a little someone told her about our fight…” she said walking her fingers over his reduced chest, “aaand, she just wanted to check on… well, she asked how I was feeling but, I´m pretty sure she wanted to know how you were” he just opened his eyes wider, why would Miss Williams call her if she wanted to know about him?

“It´s funny, it seems as if your boss wants to check on you, but thru me haha… should I be worried?” she said in a sardonic way.

“I… uhm, well, it´s…” he couldn´t say anything, he didn´t know the reason why Miss Williams called her, but he felt as if she wanted an answer, he rose his knees beneath the sheets, as if trying to protect himself.

“Haha, I´m kidding, there´s no need to answer that, where you really thinking I could come up with that kind of idea? Chill out, you know I´m not the jealous type…” she continued coming closer to him, “besides, I know we have something really special here, and I´m certain you know it too.” She saw him into his eyes as she said that.

Nick stood there for a moment, just contemplating the shine in his eyes, he felt something only by seeing her, as if there was no one else, no other person but the two of them; and not only in the room, when she saw him like this, he felt as if they were the only two people in the planet, just destined to be together. But there was something else, when she left, for some reason, he felt the need to be with her. To search for her, as if now, for some reason, he needed her.

“I love you” he simply said, kissing her in the lips.

“Awww, I love you too honey pie, and you know that I´m always going to love you” she then hugged him, but this time, she hugged him tight; he felt as if his lungs were about to pop up from all the pressure, so he just coughed a little and she let go.

“Sorry, guess I´m a little too strong for you now” she laid back and allowed him to breath.

After that, they got up and started checking on lunch, well, actually it was Maddy the one who got in charge of it; Nick just sat on the couch watching TV, he offered his help, but she said it was ok if he went to do something else in the meantime. He just searched for something to watch, but he couldn´t find anything that caught his attention, the only thing that actually did, was his girlfriend. He stood there for a while, just watching how she went from side to side on the kitchen, chopping, pouring and overall, cooking. He watched how her clothes enveloped around her curves, watching how the shape of her butt was reveled beneath the thin layer of fabric; he was hypnotized by her, without knowing it, her body held some kind of power over him. Nick only turned when he felt his member poking on the arm of the couch, he swallowed and turn back at the TV, feeling somehow nervous.

For some reason, it felt wrong to look at her in that way, to watch her from far away without her permission; she was his girlfriend, but in a way, it just didn´t felt right. He was not the kind of men who ogles at women, but now, he felt the need to do it. There was something he was searching for, he just didn´t knew what.

“Lunch´s ready” she said stepping out of the kitchen and removing her apron.

He heard her and hoped off of the couch, when he walked into the kitchen, everything was served. There were two plates on the table and a pair of glasses with something to drink; both plates had the same amount of food, which worried Nick a little, he wasn´t sure if he´d be able to eat it all up. The menu for today was cordon bleu chicken with mashed potatoes, and some broccoli; to drink, a glass of soda, nothing very fancy, but it made the trick.

“Wow, it looks delicious” he said.

“Why thank you hon, I knew you´d like it, just let me know if you want more, ok?” she said as she sat and grabbed her fork. But he knew that there won´t be a need to serve him again, he wasn´t sure if there was enough room inside him for all this food.

He started eating, at least he could eat a big part of this delicious food, so he began, starting with the chicken.

“Nick, I have something to tell you, well, I should´ve told you before, but I guess, better later than never.” He turned to watch her as she spoke.

“Well, when Rachel called me, she said that she was going to… uhm… take a week off from work, starting on Monday” he was listening, but he wasn´t sure what he´ll do without her on the office, Miss Williams was the one who assigned him his daily tasks, without her there, he wasn´t sure how to proceed.

“While she´s gone, she asked me to tell you that you´ll also have that week off, and that´s next week” she said, not expressing much excitement about it.

“Ok…” he said, “I´m getting a one-week vacation too? Cool” he said.

“Well, that´s not precisely good, you know, my vacations are over tomorrow, and then, I´ll need to go to work from nine to five, what am I going to do with you during all that time?” she asked, he wasn´t sure why she was thinking about it, he could stay there alone, no problem; if he was not able to get out of the house, that was find, but he could stay inside with no problems at all.

“Honey, it´s ok, I can take care of myself” he said.

She just turned at him, and said: “Are you suuure? Cause I think that it´ll be better if I hire a babysitter, I mean, I´d take you to work with me, but that´s not allowed.” What does she mean? Babysitter? He was an adult, he didn´t need another adult to look for him.

“Wow wow, hold on, a babysitter? Are you sure? I mean, there´s no need, I´m a man, I can…” he stopped as she started to dial some number on her phone. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Hold on” she said putting the phone on her ear and waiting for the other person to answer.

“Maddy, don´t you just…” he was about to speak when she rose her index finger, telling him to keep quiet; that was because the person on the other end had answered.

“Yes, hi, how are you?” she asked, Nick just sat there, mad, but quiet.

“I´m find too, thank you… but, there´s a liiiiittle favor I´d like to ask you, are you busy next week?... No? That´s great, do you think you could come from nine to five during the next weeeek?” she made an expression as if she was waiting for an answer, maybe pushing her luck by even asking. Nick´s eyes just widened, she didn´t give a damn about his opinion, she was trying to get someone to take care of him, he was pissed.

“Yes? Wow, thank you, thank you thank you thank you” she seemed excited, it seems as if her plan had worked. “Why? Oh, it´s because… remember what I told you the other day?... yes… aha… it´s funny, he´s off next week, and since I need to go back to work, I need someone to be here with him… come on, it´ll be find, you don´t have to worry, I assure you he´ll be a dear.” Nick was starting to get frustrated, every second that went by he only got more upset, but he knew she meant nothing bad with what she did, although she directly discarded his opinion right in front of him; but he´ll talk about it later with her.

“Super, you´re the best, love you mom, bye” she hung up. “FUUUUCK” thought Nick.

It turns out that Maddy had called her mother, Cynthia, he hated her. Ever since they met, he knew she´ll be a pain in the ass. She always questioned his decisions and when he decided to take a sabbatical year, she just asked him why he was being so selfish and decided to do so, knowing very well Maddy was working hard to get a good job; for her, it seemed as if he was only with Maddy because she´ll pay the bills for him. “Ughh, why she?” he wondered, he always had a bitter feeling whenever he saw her, and every time she came, she always found an excuse to criticize him, or make some stupid comment on how Maddy should be with someone who actually made a good amount of money.

 “Your mom´s coming?” he asked with an irritated tone.

“Relax, it´ll be find, I promise, there´s nothing to worry about” she knew he hated her, but she was their only choice.

“At least, you should´ve allowed me to call MY mom” he said.

“YOUR mom´s in Europe, and as far as I know, she´s not coming until Christmas.” She was right, Cynthia seemed to be their only option.

“Find, but if she does or says anything annoying, I´m…”, “You´re what? Kicking her out of the house? I wouldn´t be so sure about it” she was right, at his size, it´ll be hard to do so, not that he had done it before, but most likely, she was going to mock about him the whole time.

He just crossed his arms over his chest and sat there turning to a side. “Come on” she said, “It´ll be ok, I swear… look, if anything goes wrong, then… call me to work and I´ll come here, ok?” he was sure she was just trying to convince her, but there should be another way.

“Are you sure I can´t stay here on my own?” he begged.

“Listen…” she said as she took a deep breath and in a calm tone she continued, “It´s not that I think something bad will happen, but honey, by Monday you´ll be even smaller, I don´t think you can take care of yourself by then.” He frowned and just stared at his plate.

“Ok ok, let´s make a deal, if… let´s say…” she said thinking, she needed to find a way for her to get what she wanted, but assuring that he understood that they were both committing to it, “I got it, if you can reach the upper cabinets, on your own, without using a stool, then you can stay here alone, deal?” she asked reaching for him with her hand.

He had his doubts, he had not tried to reach over there since Thursday, he wasn´t even sure if he could reach. “Uhm, is there anything else we can bet on?” he asked.

“No, just that… come on, I´ll even let you be on your tip toes, you don´t even need to grab something, just reach for the little knob on the door” she had a confident look on her face.

He analyzed his options, but either way, her mom was coming, it´ll be better if there was a way out of this, so he reached and shook her hand. “Deal” he said.

“Great, but remember, it´s until Monday morning, if you reach before 8:00, then I´ll call her and tell her not to come, but if you don´t, then she´ll come here from Monday to Friday.” He didn´t need a reminder of how it worked, he disliked the idea of even having to see her, being alone with her, he wasn´t even sure if he´ll be able to do it. But he had already agreed, and there was no point on trying to back down.

He nodded and they both returned to eating their lunch. She finished first and now, he was more than half way thru, but he was full; he had managed to eat half of the chicken breast, all the mashed potatoes and, well, not even half of the broccoli, but he wouldn´t eat it, he decided to finish the chicken and then leave the plate.

For five minutes, long minutes, he managed to eat all the chicken piece, it was hard, but now, his mouth was full with the last piece of it, he only needed to swallow and it´ll be all done. Finally, he did, he had finally finished with the whole thing, and with no help; even though it was really nothing, he felt as if he had accomplished something. He was ready to walk away, when suddenly…

“Aren´t you going to finish that?” Maddy asked.

“What?” he said, the chicken was gone, he was full, what was there to finish, “I’m done.”

“I don´t think so, there´s still broccoli on that plate” was she serious, he had left broccoli before, why asking him now?

“But… I´m full” he added. Trying to get out of this.

“Well, if you want to leave this table then, at least, you have to eat half of that broccoli” she commanded pointing at his plate.

He just watched the plate and then turned back to her, he blinked a couple times, trying to process what she was saying, did she really mean it?

“Come on…” she said as she took a piece of broccoli with the fork and guided it to his mouth, “open up” she really meant it.

“Are…” when he opened his mouth to speak, she introduced the broccoli into his mouth. He shewed and swallowed.

“It´s good for you, remember you need to have a balanced diet, now open up” she said as she took another piece. He wanted to leave, just walk away, but he couldn´t, there was something that just didn´t allowed his body to move.

He ate other four pieces and then she was satisfied, she just smiled and took the plate, on the other hand, he wanted to vomit. He just sat there trying to digest all what he just ate. At his size, it was as if he had eaten almost double the amount he used to eat. He tried not to think about it and just wait until the food settled inside him.

“Ok now…” she said as she finished with the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, “would you like to join me in the living room, I´ll put a movie” she added. “And don´t worry, there won´t be any broccoli” she smiled at him while she massaged his shoulder.

He stood up and followed her, but he felt as if he was about to blow. They watched the movie until his stomach felt better, most of the food had been digested now and he felt well. They were both sitting on the couch, she cuddled him tightly. He was leaning close to her bosom, and he couldn´t help but think that this movie evening could turn into something else, something more interesting.

He rose his hand and tried to grab one of her boobs, but she stopped him. “Hold on, not yet” she said in a soothing tone, “first, there´s something I´d like to do. Trust me, you´ll like it” and with a wink of her eye, she convinced him that he´ll love it.

They sat there a little longer, all the while he was wondering what was about to come. “Maybe she´ll smother me with her boobs… or, she´s going to slowly strip and allow me to… well, that´s the usual stuff… what could she have in mind? Perhaps she´ll cover herself with chocolate and let me lick her, since there was no dessert, although, that´ll be messy, damn it, what´s she thinking about?” he tried to guess, and all the while, he just saw how she was watching the movie, so peacefully, as if she was not looking forward to it.

“I´ll settle even if she just lets me play with her boobs, her soft breasts, just ready for me to squeeze them, oh, it´s going to be sweet” for some reason, he was more fixated with her boobs than ever, he paid close attention at them when they giggled, every time she shifted her weight, he just stared in awe.

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 11 by Mine1234

The movie ended, which means, the time has come. She turned off the TV. Nick waited there until she said something. He was excited, as if he had been craving for a reward he had earned. He just sat there quietly waiting for her to say something. She just rose from the couch and stretched.

He couldn´t believe it, she was enormous, from his point of view, her arms almost reach the ceiling. As she stretched her arms over her head, her shirt rose, exposing her belly button; he was thrilled by the little amount of flesh he was seeing. But he kept quiet, he was waiting for her to say something, in a way, he was waiting for her to give the order.

It felt a little odd, normally, whenever he felt affectionate, he just threw himself over her, and hugged her tightly; then one thing led to another, but that´s just the way it is. Or at least it was, now that he had gone all the way down to 4’6”, maybe less, he felt as if he needed her permission. For some reason, the fact that she now towered over him by over a foot made him have second thoughts about things.

Things like, will she be ok with that? Or if she´s not going to get mad by it? In the last couple minutes, he has had some ideas on how to approach to her, but he wasn´t sure if she will allow it. It was true that she loved him, the way she hugged him, how she often wants to keep him close; but there´s something else, deep inside his head, there´s a few thoughts.

He has come to some conclusions, by the way she´s acting and how she´s doing things, he´s starting to think that she wants to be in control. Maybe it´s not true, he could be making himself some wrong ideas, but the way she basically forced him to finish his meal, how she literally pushed those broccoli pieces inside his mouth; it seemed as if she was doing what she wanted and not what was best. Or could it be that it was what she thinks was best?

Other thing is how she just called her mother not giving a damn what he thought. She didn´t even ask for his opinion, she just called her and that was the end of it. That bet they made, the only way he´ll be able to avoid her mother´s visit was something she knew wouldn´t happen. She knew there was no way he was going to be able to reach, but she only said it so that he could feel as if he had lost and not that she had made a decision on her own.

Normally, she´ll take all the big decisions there is to make, but never before she had done something like this; take a decision without even asking for his opinion first, unless it was something meaningless or a surprise. He was mad, she just did as she pleased without thinking about how he could feel, but other part of him felt hurt, a little depressed by the fact that she was making her will; it almost felt as if he had no vote on what was going on.

It was true that she had bought a car without even letting him know. She makes enough money to pay for it by herself, that´s true, but still, he would´ve appreciated it if she had asked him first; or at least tell him about it. There was something going in circles thru his mind, how long has she been doing this? He knows she´s a human being, she can take her own decisions and have goals, but it would´ve been considerate if she had mentioned it to him. They were a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend, but now he feels less than that.

Nick´s worried that, as he shrinks, the fact that she looks at him as her boyfriend will vanish too. But there´s something else, if she stops treating him as her boyfriend, how else will she treat him like?

“Ok Nick, now it´s time for this little something I´ve been wanting to do, come on” she said as she extended her hand towards him, she brought him back to reality, out of those thoughts he was having. It seemed as if she wanted to guide him towards wherever they needed to go. He just grabbed her hand and she took him from the couch all the way to their bedroom.

They entered and she closed the door behind them. Nick was excited, anxious if you like. He turned and watch her; she was really tall. He just rose his head to meet her gaze, at the same time, she lowered hers and smiled at him.

“Ok Nick, I want to do something, but first… “ she said bending a little, “we need to remove our clothes” his eyes widened, he wasted no time and started removing all he had on; it wasn´t hard given the fact that now everything was a little loose on him. Now, he was completely naked, she was still wearing her clothes and said: “Oh my, someone´s a little eager… I like it.”

Then she started removing her blouse, exposing her lazy bra and her round soft boobs, Nick loved to watch her boobs, and now they were level with his eyes. Then she removed her pants, he watched the curves of her hips and watch her legs, her long legs; so smooth and soft looking. Now she was only wearing her underwear, and before she undid her bra, he saw how Nick´s member started to get hard, to rise.

She smiled and said: “Well, I can see you like my body, as always, but maybe you´d like to control your little friend for a moment, there´s something I want to do first.” Nick was in awestruck right now, what could she want to do? And why do they need to get naked first?

Those thoughts vanished when she removed her bra, exposing her perky nipples; he loved the way her boobs bounced when she let them out of their “cage”. His mouth began to water, literally, which was something that never happened before. But at his current size, everything about her was bigger, something he liked. It was the only perk of being shrunk, the smaller he got the bigger she did, at least from his point of view.

Then she removed her thong, she turned so that he could have a better view of her butt. Her round firm cheeks just flexed as she took of the last piece of clothing she was wearing. He couldn´t wait anymore, he didn´t care, he just extended his arms and tried to grab her ass; then she turned and gently but firmly said: “Nah ah, hold on right there, before we can do this, first, we need to do a liiiittle something” He stopped, watching her as she turned and went straight to the night´s table.

She turned and stretched a taping measure. “Oh fuck” he thought, he wasn´t particularly excited to be measured, he knew that he was probably shorter that when she measured him a couple hours ago. “Come on, sheer up, this is not just another time I take your measurements… this time, you´ll take mine first.” She said winking at him. He was not much into it, but a part of him wanted to do it.

She gave him the tape measure, he extended it from her toes to the top of her head. “Ok, make sure to take my measurements correctly honey, then it´s your turn” she was standing completely straight right now, he rose his arms high enough to reach, it was good that he was tall enough to do so, then he read the measure. “Five foot seven” he said.

“Ok, that´s how tall I am…” she simply said, “now, it´s your turn” she smiled at him. He turned and felt how her arms where long enough to measure him without making an effort. “let´s see… it says you´re…” how short could he be right now? He hated to admit it, but for sure he was not 4’6” anymore. “Four fooooooot… five.” Surprise, not surprised.

Nick was shorter that when she measured him, the usual stuff. “Ok, so, that makes me a foot and two inches taller than you… wow, can you believe it?” she asked a little over excited. “Yes” he unhappily said, lowering his head.

“Come on, don´t be sad, it´s not that bad… besides, I think you´re cutter this way” she said as she riffled his hair. That sheer him up a little, but he was not into the idea of shrinking. “So…” he said curiously, “what´s next?” he wanted to know, this couldn´t be it, right?

“Oh, someone´s looking forward for the next part, mmmm, I like it” she said as she extended her arm and opened her hand if front of him, “Now, let´s compare ourselves, shall we?” she had an adoring smile on her face, he was sure she had wanted to do this, so he placed his hand on hers and watched.

Her hand was really big, more precisely, his hand was really small now; her fingers were considerably longer then his. He rose his eyebrows as she chuckled saying, “Wooow! Your hands are tiny now sweetheart, how about your arms?” that was the beginning. After comparing her arms, where hers extended way more than his, his fingers barely reached passed her wrist.

They compared their feet too, he was surprised by how small his were compared to hers, her legs where longer too, her hips reached all the way to his lower chest. She made him stand in front of him, he was looking straight at her tits, wanting badly to grab them and squeeze them, but he just stood there, trying not to poke her with his now fully erect penis.

The size comparison was not something that turn him on, other than that, it was the fact that he was being so close to her, watching how her boobs slightly bounced when she moved, how her butt was so much rounder, so much bigger. She may not be growing, but it really seemed as she was. He felt her warm fingers move thru his body, caressing him; he could see the lust on her face as she watched him.

Then she stood behind him, she placed her hand on his shoulder and slowly started to lower it; passed his chest, passed his abdominal region, then she said: “Well, what do we have here?” and just like that, she grabbed his penis. His fully erect member was now being seized by her big hands, in a gentle way of course.

He let out a soft moan as she did, then she started to gently stroke his member, pulling it, sending shivers thru his spine. She was now masturbating his member. He felt how his knees started to tremble, he couldn´t take this, at least not standing, all of this arousal was going to make him fall into the ground. Feeling her now huge hand wrapped around his member, stroking it in a tender way, he felt as if he was about to cum.

Normally, he would last more, but never before he had been so turned on. Everything was new to him, her height, her strength, everything. It was as if Maddy had been turned into a bigger version of her; but in reality, he was a smaller version of the man he used to be.

Still, he couldn´t take it. As he shrank, he noticed a couple changes in him. Asides of being smaller and having much less mass, other things changed. His perception of things had changed. Not only the way he saw things, but the way he felt them. For instance, his skin felt so much smoother, soft even; and when was it the last time he shaved? He couldn´t see a single hair growing on his chin. But what was more impressive, was the way his senses seemed to be affected. Right now, Maddy´s scent was just, intoxicating.

She had a certain aroma, asides of her perfume that just called for him. And now, she was driving him crazy. He let out a loud moan and just came, cu began to spread all over her hand and the floor.

“Well, what do we have here…it looks like someone was a little too eager for this hmmm…” Maddy said as she felt a warm fluid spreading thru her hand.

He may be smaller, but the load he let out, was still pretty impressive. “S-sorry” Nick replied.

“Awww, that´s cute, there´s no need to apology, it´s completely normal” she replied.

He didn´t like the way she was talking to him nowadays, why would she need to call him “cute” so much? He was not cute, he was a man, maybe smaller, but still a man. He was breathing hard as he tried to turn and watch her face.

Just as he thought, a loving smile was drawn on her face. A gesture she´s been making a lot now. But before he could say anything, she grabbed him and jumped into bed, pulling him with her. He wasn´t sure by how much she overweighted him, but it felt so fast, so rough; he still had to get used to the fact that her once “petite” girlfriend was not bigger and stronger than him. He wondered if he should ask her to be more…gentle, but as that thought came to his mind, he felt ridiculous.

He decided to keep quiet and allowed her to go for it. She placed him in bed, pinning him below her. Spreading her legs to his sides, standing on her knees. His dick was still hard as he saw her breasts so far away from his reach. He wanted to squeeze them so bad, all of his attention was now focused on them.

“Ok…now, why don´t we try something…” she said as she lowered her pussy and inserted his dick into it. Then she started riding him. He could feel how the mattress began to move with her every move. He loved it, she was in control but, for some reason, he didn´t mind her trying it.

She began slowly and gently, but then, every second that went by, she started putting more and more force into it. The moves of her pelvis became stronger, faster. Before he knew it, his dick was ready to come with full force into her. She grabbed his hands with hers and pinned him to bed. Both of them were moaning right now, and just like that, he came again.

It felt as hard as the first time, he spasmed as his full load was shoot into her vagina. They were both covered in sweat, but it was not the end of it. Maddy allowed him a couple seconds to breathe, without pulling his dick out of her pussy, and when he was “recovered” she started again, and again. This went on for a while.

In the end of it, he was exhausted, his balls were sore and his member felt really sensitive for some reason. She seemed to be satisfied. Smiling as she let herself fall next to him. Taking a deep breath.

“Thank you honey…” she said as she placed her hand on his chest, “I really needed that…” he didn´t reply, he was exhausted, he only watched the ceiling as she spoke. Then, he just shut his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. She noticed he started to snore so she just let him be, she turned and placed a big kiss on his forehead as she covered him with the sheets.

The next morning, he was still tired. He found himself alone in bed, so he woke up and headed to the kitchen, to see if Maddy was there. To his surprise, she was, she turned with a plate filled with pancakes.

“Hello sleepyhead, how did you sleep?” she asked as she placed the plate on the table.

“Well, I…not so well actually” he replied as he let out a yawn.

“Oh no, why? Do you feel bad? Do you have any fever? Maybe a headache?” Out of a sudden she seemed very worried.

“No no, nothing like that, don´t worry, it´s just that I…you know, I feel a little tired that´s all.” Nick was surprised by her reaction, he was just tired, noting out of common, besides, what time was it?

“Are you sure? Maybe…would you like to have breakfast in bed?” she asked.

“Nah, I´m not sick, don´t worry, just…*YAWN*…maybe I´ll need a nap later on…” he stretched as she put a plate right in front of him and started placing three pancakes in it.

“Ok, if you need, I can go to bed with you…you know, so that you´re not alone” Maddy said as she handed him the honey bottle.

“Thank you…but it´s ok, now it´s time to eat this…wow, it smells delicious!” he said.

“Thank you honey, I hope you like them, I actually decided to make them out of oatmeal instead of the regular pancake flour…it´s healthier and more nutritious” there she was again, talking about healthier food, Nick was wondering why she needed to be so…well like this. He remembered the broccoli from yesterday and began to wonder if she was going to push the whole pancake into his mouth if he wasn´t willing to eat it.

She took the plate and ate the rest of them, she had four, which seems reasonable given the fact that she´s…well, still a normal height person. Every time he noticed the fact that all the little things she did were, well…as usual. He couldn´t help but feel sad. Yearning for those days when he had a normal life.

He just started eating, ignoring the rest of his thoughts. After a while, he finished, it was hard for him to eat all that, but he mostly did because he didn´t want Maddy to force feed him.

The rest of the weekend was kind of the same, he tried to hide all the sorrow that filled his mind. He knew it wasn´t the healthiest thing, but he didn´t want Maddy to get worried, for some reason, she´s been acting a little strange recently.

She´s been all over him, checking on him, what he needs, how he feels, everything; he may be shrinking, but he wasn´t sick, he felt completely normal. Now, more questions such as “How are you feeling?” or “Is everything ok?” were the ones that Maddy has been asking more frequently. He shouldn´t complaint, she was just being attentive, but asking more than three times in a day seemed too much.

It was Sunday now, around three, he was just laying on the couch, wondering, trying to guess if there will be a point when his shrinking will stop. This morning, he was not even 4´3”, dangerously close to four feet.

Can you imagine, four feet tall, it was insane. He used to stand over six feet tall and now he was two feet below that, he felt anxious; the only thing that was constant now, together with his shrinking, was the feeling of fear that made his heart beat stronger on his chest. He didn´t wanted it to happen, but so far, it was proven that it will be the only thing that will happen for sure.

Then, he heard Maddy´s voice coming from behind him “Nick, honey, are you still on the couch?”

“Yes!” he replied.

She approached and stood right in front as she said: “Babe, can you do me a favor and do the laundry? I´ll do it myself but I have some things to do over here…” as he was laying on the couch, she seemed immense. He hated to admit it, but in a way, he enjoyed watching how her long legs just seemed to go on and on.

“Oh, sure, I can do it” he replied, it felt nice that he could still do some things around the house. “I´ll grab the bag and head downstairs” he said as he passed next to her.

“Oki doki…just let me know if it´s too heavy for you, I don´t want you to get hurt” she said as he walked thru the hall.

“Come on…” he thought, “Why would I get hurt just for carrying a stupid bag full of laundry?” maybe she was starting to be…overprotective towards him. But more than that, he felt as she underestimated him. Why would he struggle with the bag?

To his surprise, the bag felt heavy, enough for him to need both hands to carry it. Maddy was kind enough to open the door for him. The bag was heavy, but not too much, but still, was he able to take it all the way down to the laundry? He just started walking.

“I´ll be waiting for you honey…just call me if you need any help!” she said. It was just laundry, nothing hard.

The hard thing, was carrying the bag all the way down, at first it was…regular, but in the end, on the last couple steps, he was tired. His arms ached for holding the bag, his biceps felt tired. He just pushed the door of the laundry room and entered.

He let out a tired sigh as he passed thru the door frame, then, he heard a voice: “Do you need help buddy?” oh no, the voice was a familiar one. The bag was big enough, or rather, he was small enough so that the bag could cover his face. But he felt really embarrassed as he heard the footsteps getting closer. He just closed his eyes and then, he felt the weight of the bag being lifted from his arms. At least that was a relieve.

Then, he saw her face. It was Ashley, at first, he wondered what was she doing there at this time of the day, but then he turned away trying to hide himself. She was holding the bag, but then, she noticed his face, and it hit her; he thought it may be a child, but she was completely wrong.

“OH…MY…GOD! Nick, is…is that you?” she asked.

End Notes:

Chapter 13´s up on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 12 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Happy new year everyone!! I hope you enjoy the next chapter :D

“H-hey Ash…h-how´s it going?” he replied in a shy way.

Ashley couldn´t believe what she was witnessing, a man who once towered over her had been reduced into…well, this. He was not even shoulder level with her. She let the bag fall into the floor as she took a closer look of him.

“What happened?! Why are you so…so small?” she asked with a concerned tone.

“Uhmmm…well, it´s because…I…” they were still trying to figure that out, he was not able to give a proper answer, he just stood there for a moment. His breathing started to quicken; he was starting to feel overwhelmed. Nick couldn´t believe that he once could tower over Ashley, now, it was the other way around. His lip began to quiver as he ended up saying: “I-I don´t know…no one knows”

She could tell that question pulled up some knots in him. Maybe it wasn´t the smartest question to make, but she was shocked. She could see the distress on his face, it would be a good idea to talk about something else. But what could she talk about? All she could think of was how a man could shrink so much in so little time, it hadn´t even been a week since they last saw each other.

She placed her hand on his shoulder, she couldn´t figure out what to say, so she made her best to show him that she was there. Nick just rose his gaze to watch her face. He felt completely humiliated by the fact that he had to look up to Ashley now, he had to crane his neck to look at her straight in the eyes.

He grabbed her hand and said: “Thank you.”

Even if he had drawn a smile on his face, she knew he wasn´t well. His eyes couldn´t lie, she could see the sorrow on the teary way his eyes shined, but she chose not to say anything. He may not need someone to shoot a ton of questions at him now. She decided to start a conversation about something else, whatever will be fine, maybe that could change his mood.

“Doing the laundry huh?” she said, feeling stupid for not coming up with something clever.

“Oh…yes, Maddy asked me to…I guess, I can still do that…” he answered, but what he said, it just reminded him there were things he could no longer do.

Ashley saw the shadow of sadness that had covered his face, so she spoke: “Cool, so…uhmmm…do you need help?” she wasn´t sure what to say, it would´ve been better if she pretended as if nothing had changed and just treat him as usual, but seeing him so…short, it didn´t allow her mind to drive into other places.

He started thinking, why would he need help, he was still more than capable of doing it, he frowned and said: “NO, thank you but I can do this” as he walked by next to her, seeming a bit irritated by her words.

“Ok” she replied, rising her eyebrow as she wondered what had she said.

It wasn´t her fault, she was just trying to help, but for Nick, all these days with Maddy, who only kept offering her help over and over. Even if she said it in a carrying way, at his point it became annoying. She only meant to take care of Nick, but he didn´t wanted that; he wanted to still do things as usual, rather than having someone else doing it for him. If he could still do something, then he did it, else he will feel useless.

He loaded the laundry machine and turned it on. Ashley just sat on a chair and kept staring at him for a moment. “Why…how…I mean, look at him, his clothes are so oversized, haha, he could fit inside the bag…” she immediately started comparing him with everything. Watching how the laundry machine was as tall as his chest. In a way, it was funny. But she knew she shouldn´t make fun of him.

She normally teased him about regular stuff, such as…well, whatever she found different in him, maybe his socks, a strange shirt, messy hair. But now, even if this was the perfect day for her to say “S´up shorty” she knew that will be way over the limit.

“Ehem…so…do you have any news to give?” she asked.

“No…not really.” Nick replied.

“I see…” she didn´t knew what to say, she wanted to avoid the whole “You have shrunk” part, but she just couldn´t, after a couple seconds she could no longer take it and just said: “H-how´s Maddy taking your, ehm…shrinking?” she asked.

Nick froze for a second, he knew he was shrinking, but hearing someone say it out loud was…weird…for some reason it made him feel odd; he knew he was the only one who had suffered of something like this, and the worst part is that it hasn´t stop. He took a deep breath and answered.

“Well…you know, she´s actually taking it…pretty well” he said, thinking that she may be taking it a bit too well, he had seen how every time he turned to watch her, she was just smiling. She smiled at him in an adoring way, as if she actually liked this whole shrinking thing.

“So, she´s the one in charge now?” Ashley asked with a mischievous smile.

“Ha ha, very funny” he answered in a sarcastic way, “just because she´s still normal sized and I´m…” he stood in silence for a second staring at his reduced limbs, then frowned and continued: “just because now I´m fucking short it doesn´t mean that out of a sudden she will take control” he said in a slightly aggravated tone.

In reality, he knew she was the one in control, none of them will call it that way, but in some way it was true. Ever since that fight they had, he had given himself into her. Basically, she was the one in charge of him now, at least when it comes to getting out of the apartment. But she had started doing other things she didn´t, like force feeding him. He was wondering, will he reach the point where she will be the one making all of his decisions for him?

Maddy was a lovely person, but she had a dark side. Even if she was sweet 95% of the time, when she got mad, like really mad, she can become…let´s just say it wasn´t very pleasing to see her that way.

“Hey, calm down, no one´s trying to mess with you here, it was just a question” she said.

“Well, that “question” was pretty rude for me” he replied.

“Awww, did I say something mean? Am I being unpolite with the wittle Nick?” she said talking to him with a mocking tone as she approached and bent down in front of him.

“Cut it out Ash, and what´s with the stupid little voice?” he asked, she was just teasing him, like usual, but this time it was with something more serious. He knew Ashley liked to mess with him, in a friendly way of course, and normally he will allow it or reply something clever, but now the topic was…him, and all she was saying just pissed him off.

“I dunno, what´s with your oversized shorts?” she asked pointing at the small shorts that were baggy on him. Obviously ignoring what he was saying.

“You know why they are oversized…” he said, “don´t…just…augh! That´s enough Ash, just stop…stop bothering me!” he replied now closing his fists tightly and looking straight to her.

“Ok ok, calm down, I was just trying to sheer you up…” she said in a normal tone, trying to settle him down.

“Well, it doesn´t seem that way” he replied crossing his arms over his chest.

“Ok, I´m sorry, it´s just that…well, you must admit this is very weird.” She was trying to act normal, as if there wasn´t a huge pink elephant in the room; more like a small elephant though. Judging by Nick´s reaction, he was not up for this kind of jokes.

“I know it´s all very strange, but…I…” he wasn´t sure whether he could talk with her about it, but what else could he do, if he talked about his feelings, which he hated, maybe she will understand.

“C-can you…maybe be k-kind about it?” he asked feeling extremely embarrassed. He was literally asking her to be nice, which made him feel lame.

He lowered his head, then, he felt Ashley´s hand slowly ruffling his hair. He rose up his gaze and looked straight at her.

“I don´t want you to feel bad about it, I guess this whole thing is giving you a hard time, but listen, I´ll try to be nicer with what I say…but that doesn´t mean I´m not gonna throw up a short´s people joke on you from time to time.” She tried to make amends, at least in her very own way.

Nick couldn´t blame her, he knew that she was the type of person who´s always messing with you but at the same time, even if it doesn´t seem like it, still cares. He had no other choice, maybe she will get bored about the whole shrinking thing and leave it; but it will be very hard, given the fact that he´s still shrinking.

“Anyhow, how´s work?” she asked.

“Well, it´s actually…pretty good, they gave me a one-week vacation starting tomorrow” but he forgot that tomorrow will also be the day that Cynthia will start coming. He hated that.

He was really happy when he mentioned his week off, but then his face turned into a more bitter one as he remembered Maddy´s mother visit.

“What´s the matter? Don´t you like vacations?” Ashley asked.

“Oh no, I do, it´s just that…well…” he felt really shy for what he was about to say, but why hiding what was evident, “It´s just that…Maddy doesn´t trust me to be home alone no more, apparently I can´t take care of myself.” He said with in an upset way.

“Soooo…?” she asked, wanting to crack up in laughter as he said that.

“So…she had her mother coming the whole week to…well, so that I…you know…” he said not wanting to literally say it.

“Oh my…is she like…” she let out a couple giggles as she said it, but it was just too funny, “Maddy literally asked her mother to come and…pfff…babysit you?” she asked breaking into laugh.

“No! it´s not that, she´s just going to…to clean and maybe cook, that´s it” he replied feeling embarrassed and pissed at the same time.

“Well, it pretty much sounds like a babysitter to me” she replied.

“Yeah yeah, laugh all you want, but you know what the worst part is? She fucking hates me, and she´s always saying that I´m not the one for her daughter and shit like that…” he really hated Maddy´s mother.

“Then why is she coming?” Ashley asked.

“Because, Maddy just called her and asked her, can you believe it?! She just called her without asking me first, she didn´t give a damn about the fact that I hate her mother.” He replied.

“Well…you could´ve asked me…” Ashley replied. He just blinked at her a couple times. “I mean, I´m not doing much during the day, since I work the night shift. I could´ve stopped by to your place and…*giggle*…and check on you” he couldn´t deny the whole thing was like a joke, a grown man needing a babysitter, but it wasn´t a bad idea.

In a way, it was perfect, it will be like hanging out with a friend. A friend who can´t leave until Maddy´s home, but still a friend; unlike Cynthia who will mostly be talking about how he´s no longer man enough. Nick could already hear her inside his head, speaking shit about his actual state.

He was considering his new options while Ashley kept checking him. It was insane, she wasn´t over with the fact that he was so small. For a second, the idea that he was still normal sized and she was now a giantess crossed her mind, she giggled because of the conception of such idea.

“Come on…” she thought, “look at him, he´s just…tiny, my hand covers his full skull…I shouldn´t mention that tho, he seems too self-conscious about it…” Nick was thinking about the whole “sitter” thing, it will be better if Ashley was the one who will stay with him the whole week.

“what´s up Nick? Oh my, you´re actually considering it, right?” she said with an amused look on her face, part of her wanted to laugh out loud right there, on the other end, she was curious about his “condition”. Something like this has never happened.

It´s true that she promised not to be mean or make fun about it, but maybe a little joke every now and then wouldn´t hurt anyone.

“Uhmmm…actually, yes…I think it´ll be better if you were the one who, you know, who comes and stays on the house…” he didn´t wanted to admit she´ll take care of him, or at least that´s how the whole thing felt, but she knew Maddy meant it.

Ashley knew Maddy as well as she knew Nick. She had the whole overprotective vibe all over. Ashley had met Nick before meeting Maddy, when she came up, she had a “you better not be hitting on my boyfriend” look on her face. She could really tell she was the jealous type, so it was not hard to guess that she wanted her own mother, who hated Nick, to look for him; that way she´ll ensure no one will try to steal his boyfriend from her.

Maddy and her become more acquainted over the last couple months, so she knew she was all love and flowers, but whenever it came to his precious Nick, she could get a little paranoic, or more like vigilant.

“Well, if you want, I can stop by and try to persuade Maddy to allow me to…do it…” she said, but then, she started thinking: “Hold on…she wants someone to look after him…she´s really overprotective and…No! no way, hahaha, oh my…” she took a look at Nick, who headed over to the washing machine, and then she came to a conclusion.

“He´s shrinking, and she´s just like…” she couldn´t help to smile at the whole thing, almost laughing, “Please, please tell me she doesn´t want to play mommy with him…” she couldn´t help it and let out a loud laugh behind Nick.

“What´s the matter?” he asked curiously.

“Oh, n-nothing…I just remembered an old joke, but it´s pretty dumb so don´t worry” he just turned and went back to his laundry, in the meantime, Ashley had come to the conclusion that Maddy wanted to threat his 26-year-old boyfriend as a child who needs to be watched while she´s at work.

It was just hilarious, but she tried to keep it cool. She took a deep breath and tried to act in a more serious way, but not before letting out a small laugh.

“Why didn´t I came up with this idea before, it´s just perfect, I mean, you´re free during the days, you live here, it´s just, so convenient.” Nick said feeling really eager about it, he would´ve loved it if Maddy just allowed him to stay alone, but she had already made up her mind, and there was nothing he could do to change it.

“Yeah, it´s actually easier if I´m the one…you know…” she wanted to say “babysits you”, but she knew he´ll feel kind of offended, so she just pointed at the fact without saying it out loud.

“I know, that way Cynthia won´t have to come all the way over here, god I hate that woman” he half frowned as he said her name.

“Mhmm…so, will Maddy pay me for the whole nanny job?” she asked, she didn´t meant to insult him, or even charge, but she wanted to see Nick´s reaction.

“Well…I…I guess, but I´m not very…” Nick couldn´t give a straight answer, and the fact that she said Maddy will be the one paying just focused all of his attention on how to ask her about it or if she will agree; he obviously had his own money and could pay, but he forgot about it. He seemed rather nervous, as if he would ask Maddy to allow him to do something bad.

“Hahaha, relax, I´m kidding, there´s no need to pay” she said as she was thinking: “Why did he got all nervous? But it was really funny to watch…I guess playing nanny will have some benefits.”

“Ok” he replied, and for some reason he felt relieved. Now he had another option, rather than having Maddy´s mother coming; Ashley could be the one keeping him company. Now the only thing he had to do was convincing Maddy about it, which shouldn´t be hard.

They kept talking as they both continued doing their laundry. Naturally, Ashley finished first, but she stayed there until he was done, mostly because she couldn´t take her eyes off of him. He was like four foot tall now; she was still trying to figure out how a man on his twenties can shrink over two feet in a week.

But there was something else, she stayed because of another reason too. Seeing him so small, struggling with the laundry bag just led her to a conclusion, he needed help. Even if he didn´t want to admit it, he couldn´t do everything he used to on his own. From her point of view, leaving him alone there will not only be mean, but it will also mean that she will leave the little guy on his own. And right now, at his current size, he seemed really vulnerable.

This will not be the first or last time someone will do this for Nick, but it will be better if she doesn´t say a word and just stays there pretending she´s just hanging out, when she´s actually looking after him.

Nick´s laundry was done; he took the clothes out of the dryer and fold them. On their way up, she took his bag, which was bigger and heavier, and asked him to grab hers, which only contained a couple blouses and some underwear.

She didn´t want to point out the fact that he was too small to take all those clothes all the way up in one go. And she knew he´ll be stubborn enough and will end up exhausted half way there. So, she insisted on taking his clothes and that he carried hers, it seemed fair that way. He didn´t complaint.

Once in front of Nick´s apartment, she left his bag on the floor, grabbed hers and said: “Ok, I´ll go back to my apartment now, let me know if Maddy accepted your… well my… you know what I mean” she said.

“Sure will, thank you Ash!” he replied smiling as she left him there.

Nick opened the door and entered his apartment, walking backwards pulling the big bag of laundry in. “Let me help you” said a voice from behind him. It was Maddy, she immediately grabbed the bag and pulled it in, then he closed the door.

“Hello honey” he said.

“Hi there, did you have any problem doing the laundry?” she asked.

“Oh no, not at all… actually Ashley was there and she lend me a hand with the bag.” He replied.

“Oh ok, but you know, if you needed help you could´ve come and ask me to, I told you I could do it if you…” he cut her out.

“No no, it was no problem, I…she just helped me carrying the bag up here.” Carrying the bag, reaching the soap and fabric softener, he actually needed more help than he´d like to admit.

“Well, I´m happy for that, you did remember to thank her, right?” she asked, he just nodded, not very sure why she asked it. Maddy knew that he must´ve had a hard time taking the laundry all the way down, needless to say he´ll struggle more bringing it up. She wasn´t sure if he´ll be big enough to do the next laundry load of the week. She must do the laundry from now on.

“Uhmm, so…Maddy…” Nick said feeling shy, “I was talking to Ashley and… you know, it just came up but…do you think that maybe…she…ehem…” he felt really unsure about what he was saying, but he decided to say it now, “could she be the one, uhmm, the one coming here the next week rather than your mother?” he asked.

Maddy looked at him, blinked a couple times and said: “Well, I didn´t consider it…may I know why you suddenly want her to come here?” she asked, she was smiling but he knew she had something else in mind.

“Well, it´s just that, she lives here, and well…we wouldn´t like your mother to drive all the way here all week, I mean, there´s no need to bother, she may be busy…” he was just making things up, he knew Maddy was aware of his not so good relationship with her mother, but he never admitted she was so obnoxious with him, he figured out she was the same way with everyone.

“Ok, stop right there, I know when you´re not telling the truth, and now it´s one of those times” she said, “Just tell me, why her?” she insisted.

It didn´t have to be her, in fact, whoever she wanted could come, except for her mother. On the other hand, Ashley had already seen him like this, and they were friends so, he felt better if it was her.

“Uhmm, well, she lives right here, she could just come here and…stay here until you come back, she works at night so there won´t be any problem with her schedule.” He replied.

“Ok…that´s it?” she asked putting her hands on her hips.

That posture, for some reason, made him swallow nervously. “P-pretty much” he said.

“You sure you´re not letting something else out of the conversation?” she asked.

“N-nop, that´s all” he answered.

“I´ll trust you this time, but like I said, I already called my mother, the only way this could change…” then she remembered their little bet, “is if you reach the cabinet of the kitchen…but I guess we could change some of the conditions, I mean, it´ll be better if you stayed here with someone rather than staying here alone, so here´s the deal…” Nick was listening, but she had a certain type of smile on her face that, rather than reassuring him things could turn better, it just seemed as if it was the complete way around.

“IF you win, Ashley will be the one coming, but if you don´t, then MY mom´s gonna come here all week, and you can´t complaint about it, ok?” Nick just nodded in silence.

“Ok, but…there´s something else…” Maddy continued, “since you decided to change everything in the last minute, now, the rules have changed” His heart began to beat faster, his hands felt sweaty, what could she possibly change?

“Like I said, you only needed to reach the counter, but, that doesn´t necessarily mean you´ll be able to grab something from it, right? So, instead of just reaching, which you can do with the tip of your fingers, I will be placing…let´s say a can, in the middle of the cabinet´s bottom, if you can pull it, without using a chair or any buster step, then you win, else…” and she approached to him as she said it, “I win.”

He wasn´t sure if he was going to be able to do it, but he nodded in response. Then Maddy extended her hand towards him and said: “Deal?” He watched her hand, then looked at her face. A part of him felt this wasn´t fair, but this small chance was better than nothing.

“DEAL!” He said as he extended his hand and grabbed hers.

End Notes:

Chapter 14´s up on my Patreon, together with other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 13 by Mine1234

Nick wasn´t very sure about what he had got himself into. It was true that it´s better trying and failing that not trying, but he wasn´t completely sure if Maddy was betting because she knew he wouldn´t be able to reach or if this was just another way to prove he´s not capable of doing something else.

Right now, Nick was laying in bed, waiting for Maddy to come out of the bathroom. He was watching the ceiling as he let all his thoughts flow, looking for an explanation to this. Why was Maddy acting in such way? He could be trusted to stay home alone, or at least, she should let him choose who he´ll stay with.

“Come on, at least she could ask if I wanted her mother to come here” he thought, “She´s literally a bitch, I don´t know why she doesn´t see it…but I guess she can´t complain too much, after all, she´s her mother…” Cynthia was a really unpleasant person, but she knew when to speak her thoughts about Nick.

She always pretended that Nick was ok whenever Maddy was around, you could still tell she didn´t appreciate his company too much. But when Maddy left the room, she totally turned into another person, well, in reality, the only thing that changed were her words. She could start saying things like: “So…do you have a real job now Nick” or “I don´t get why my daughter fell in love with a guy like you, I mean, don´t you agree she deserves better…” those and many other things had been said.

Whenever she said those kinds of things, she always did with a sort of proud annoying smile, acting as if she wasn´t talking shit about him. He never knew what to say, the only ideas he had were telling her that if she didn´t liked it, well, there´s the door. But he knew Maddy will be really upset, or what´s more, she´ll be sad. Since the first time she introduced her mother, she said he´d love her, and even if it takes some time, they´ll get along.

Up to this point, it wasn´t the case, in fact, every time Nick met Cynthia he felt as if he disliked her more; since the moment Cynthia stepped into the same room where he was, he was counting the seconds for her to leave.

“Fuck…I guess tomorrow won´t be such a pleasing day” he thought as the bathroom´s door cracked open and a thin fog of hot water came out as a gentle breeze. Between those glassy clouds of fog, Maddy emerged.

Nick couldn´t believe his eyes, she was wearing a night gown, one that´s transparent and only covered the boob area. He could see her underwear and her feminine silhouette underneath. In that moment, he forgot all about tomorrow and focused all of his attention at her.

He scanned her from top to bottom and then back. At his current size, which the night measurement said was 4’1”, she seemed huge. Her legs seemed thicker and longer, as if they could go on forever. Her hips seemed wider, but her boobs, they got all of his attention. He wasn´t never sure whether he was a boob guy or a butt guy, but when his gaze met her feminine mounds, he couldn´t turn anywhere else.

He kept staring at her huge bosom, wondering if they were bigger than his head now. Those soft boobs just hanging there, calling for him. His member was already rising from underneath the sheets. He was just waiting for her to say it, to ask him to strip her down and exhibit her naked flesh. But she didn´t say it.

“Mmmm, someone looks happy” said Maddy as she closed the bathrooms door and approached to bed. Nick just stood there salivating and swallowing at the magnificent beauty of her.

She came closer, and rose his chin with her index finger, so that he was looking at her and not her boobs, then she spoke: “I can tell someone likes what he sees…” he just nodded in stupefy. “Awww, is my outfit a little too much sweetheart?” she asked, Nick didn´t answer, he just watched her face as she spoke.

He couldn´t believe she was a foot and a half taller than him now, it was insane. But he had to say something, he needed to speak not just watching her and nodding yes or no. “Uhmm, I…are we, maybe, ehem, you know…” he felt really shy for some reason.

“Having sex?” she asked easily knowing what he meant.

“Y-yes!” he replied.

“I´m afraid we can´t, I have to be at work tomorrow, remember, and you mister, you need a good rest because tomorrow will be a busy day…” he felt sad, if she didn´t want to have sex, then why was her outfit so provocative?

“B-but, why can´t we…?” he was saying as she placed a finger on his lips.

“Shh, I´m sorry Nick, but we can´t do it right now, like I said, tomorrow I´ll get back to work, so I need to wake up earlier, that also means we need to get to bed earlier too, don´t you agree? Or do you want me to stay asleep and lose my job?” she asked, not meaning the last part, at most she´ll have a verbal warning, she was actually a model employee.

“N-no, I-I mean, it wouldn´t be good, but I thought…” he really thought she meant what she said, but still, he was craving for it, if he could at least get a good view of her bare bosom and maybe touch it with his hands, that will be enough.

She leaned and poured a big kiss on Nick´s forehead, then she said with a sweet tone: “Not right now honey, just close your eyes and try to sleep, ok?” he knew he wasn´t getting anything tonight.

She laid next to him and turned off the light on the nights table. She settled in bed and turn her back at him. He stayed there, with his eyes open looking straight into the darkness. Once his eyes adjusted to the lack of light, he could barely see what seemed to be the ceiling.

He kept thinking for a while, trying to ignore the fact that his now statuesque girlfriend was laying next to him. He didn´t dare to make a move and try something, he was very sure she´ll get mad; now for some reason, he was worried about what she thought and whether she will get mad about some things. He kept thinking about it for a moment, why was he so afraid of what she thought or if she will get mad? It was normal for a man to be conscious about it with his couple, but not as he was seeing it right now.

Before, whenever he considered she will get mad or something like that, he always tried to find a way to turn her attention into something else, he never felt worried, he mostly smiled about that and just tried to make amends; he didn´t feel proud about doing wrong, but he never took things so seriously. But now, before doing something that could be considered “wrong”, an image of Maddy always came to his mind, and with it came some thoughts; he started thinking whether Maddy will like it, what she´ll say about it or if she will be ok with that. Basically, he felt as if he needed to ask for her permission.

It was weird for a 26-year-old to ask his girlfriend for permission, but he didn´t felt so sure about things now. At his current size, Maddy stood a good deal taller than him, whenever he saw her, it had two effects on him. The first thing he did when he saw her immense luscious body was craving for her, he wanted to get some intimacy, feel her flesh, touch her skin. But there was another effect she was having on him, ever since their last fight, there were some ideas he began to have. The mere thought of her disapproving what he did, or if she will get mad about the decisions he made, it concern him.

He knew Maddy was supportive and carrying, but what if he went too far? At this point he wasn´t sure how far was too far. He knew she didn´t trust him to be alone outside, so she limited that aspect of his life, and conditioned him to have her make him company whenever he went out of the apartment. He didn´t like where things were going, and much less knowing the fact that the shrinking hasn´t stopped.

He resigned in closing his eyes and wait for the new day to come, there was a big chance that Cynthia will visit him the whole week, but he liked to think that there was a small beam of light between the despair that Cynthia will bring, a beam that will allow him to choose and stay with Ashley, the bet they made had given him the chance to get another option, hopefully, he could win.

 

The next morning, Nick woke up by 8:23 am, he rubbed his eyes and stepped out of bed. His bed was too tall now, so he had to hop to get to the floor. He stepped out of his room and walked into the kitchen. There was a delicious aroma carrying him all the way there, a really sweet smell, and a really tasty one too. He entered the kitchen and found Maddy in front of the stove, she was making pancakes and some bacon. His mouth began to water with the idea of her sweet buttery pancakes and the salty taste of the crispy bacon.

“Good morning” he said.

Maddy turned, she was wearing her work clothes and on top of that an apron, which avoided her clothes to get stained, she smiled and said: “Well, look who´s up, I thought you were going to sleep thru the whole morning, I was this close to cancel our bet” she said raising her hand and closing the gap between her fingers.

Nick got really nervous for a moment, but he knew she was kidding, so he settled down. “Sooo, you´re making breakfast?” he asked smiling.

“Oh yes, I´m making some breakfast for the two of us…but I wasn´t really sure how much you´ll eat, but I guess we can give the rest to my mother, don´t you agree?” she asked.

And that simple question turned his happy morning into a bitter one. The idea that Cynthia was coming made him mad. But he knew there was a way to avoid that. He turned into the cabinets and wondered if he could reach.

They seemed taller than they used to, so he wasn´t very sure if he will be able to reach. He approached as Maddy continued preparing breakfast. He stood in front of the counter, thinking: “Well, it doesn´t seem so far from here…but, can I…?” and just like that, he stretched his arm, and when he was half way there, he felt a shadow looming over him from behind.

“Well, someone looks eager to check on his bet” Maddy said with a cheering tone. He immediately lowered his arm closer to his torso and turned.

“Oh yeah, uhmm, I guess we can check on that right now, don´t you think?” he replied sort of nervous.

“I guess you´re right, breakfast´s ready anyway…let me just…” she said as she stretched and opened the cabinet, he felt her weight pressing him forward, into the counter. He wasn´t sure why she didn´t ask him to move, but he kind of liked the way her smooth body pressed against him, the only bad thing was that there was a hard counter in front of him, poking his ribs.

“Ok, there we go…” she said as she stepped back. Nick turned to watch what she placed on the cabinet; he gave a couple steps back because he couldn´t see anything from there. Once he was a couple feet away from where he stood a couple seconds ago, he saw a can of peas standing alone in the middle of the cabinet. He could barely see the top.

He cleared his throat and began planning his strategy. It was simple, he didn´t even have to see the can while he attempted to grab it, he only had to remember where it was and search for it with his fingers. “Ok, whenever you´re ready” Maddy said as she crossed her arms beneath her bosom.

Nick approached to the cabinet. The first thing he noticed was that the counter top didn´t allow him to get close enough, it was like a small wall standing between him and the can, he had to stand like a foot away from the cabinet. He stretched, but the counter was really annoying, so he decided to climb it.

“Why not?” he thought as he tried to lift one of his knees up to the top and pull himself, but then Maddy said: “Nah ah, no cheating, I told you, if you want to reach then it has to be standing, no ladder, no booster steps, and of course, no climbing on the counters…” she said as she waved her index finger from side to side in denial.

Nick immediately put his leg down, and for some reason, he felt as if his girlfriend was nagging him. The size difference could really change the perception of someone´s things. However, he stretched the most he could even if he had the counter obstructing his way.

He had to stand on his tip toes to have a better scope. Then he stood in only the tip toes of his left foot, trying to reach with his right hand. He could touch the lower border of the cabinet, that was easy, but pulling an object from it, that´s another thing.

He really struggled as he attempted to win this bet, all the while, Maddy just smiled at his futile attempts to grab the can. She almost laughed at the fact that he couldn´t even reach a simple can of peas form the lower shelve. But she knew she couldn´t say that out loud. She wanted to win the bet, not humiliate him.

“Oh my, just look at him, he just…giggle…he can´t even reach, his hand is still like 4 inches away from the can…should I tell him or…nah, I think it will be better if he recognizes he lost, anyway, what time is it?” she checked on her watch. It was already a quarter to nine, she knew her mother should be there in any minute.

In the meantime, Nick was still trying to grab the can, or at least touch it. He moved his hand from side to side, trying to find it with his fingers, but it was useless. He couldn´t even see where it was or if he was close. A minute went by, then another and another, and finally, he gave up.

Nick lowered his arms and stood in front of the counter, looking at the floor in total defeat. How come he couldn´t even reach? A very simple task he will no longer be able to do. He remembered all the times Maddy asked him to reach stuff for her from the top shelve, every time she said she couldn´t reach, now he was the one that couldn´t reach.

He felt sad, not because he had lost and now Cynthia was officially staying, but because he couldn´t even reach. It only meant that day by day, there were things he could no longer do, easy chores that were now impossible for him to attempt. He hated to admit it but, he even doubted he will be able to stay alone further on.

“Don´t be sad…” Maddy said as she stepped closer and caressed his head. “I know you gave your best, it´s not your fault” she added, not mentioning the fact that he wasn´t even close.

Nick rose his head and smiled, at least he wasn´t alone, Maddy was there with him; she was comprehensive and sweet, he knew that even if he felt down, she will always be there to make things better. He opened his arms and hugged her.

Right now, his eyes were level with her lower ribs. But he didn´t care, he just turned to the side and hugged her tight, knowing she was kind, that she was carrying, and she will always comfort him. She smiled back at the little Nick standing in front of her, she couldn´t help but feel how a warm sensation was flowing thru all of her body.

She adored this; she had just consoled him with her words. She wasn´t very sure if it was just that or if there was something else, some other reason why he approached. Maybe he felt vulnerable and wanted someone to be there. She was having some ideas about how much he really needed her now. But this feeling, a warm sweet heat filling her body, it felt amazing, she felt quivers thru her spine as his small arms tried to pull her tight.

She continued caressing his hair as she thought: “It´s ok, I´m here, you can hug me all you need…” she immediately knew it, he wasn´t looking for comfort, in reality, he was looking for protection. Even if he didn´t realize what he was doing, he was trying to escape from his new reality turning to her. He knew that even if all things changed, she will be there for him, with all her love and affection.

 

After that, he let go, she didn´t wanted to, but it was almost nine. She couldn´t be late to work, but at this point, there was no other option. But no one would mind if she arrives a couple minutes later, she hasn´t been late up until now, so it won´t be so bad.

Nick sat on the kitchen´s table and began eating his breakfast. Then, someone knocked on the door. He knew who it was, but didn´t turn away from his plate. Why should he bother in opening the door for that woman?

“Coming!” Maddy said as she rushed to the door. Once there, she opened it, revealing her not so pleasant mother. Finally, Cynthia had arrived.

“Hi mom, I´m glad you could come” Maddy said.

“Hello dear, sorry I´m late, but you wouldn´t believe the traffic…” she replied. Cynthia was a woman on her late fifties. She had her hair died in a solid blonde color. She wasn´t as tall as Maddy, she stood at 5´5” in her bare feet, but she always wore three-inch heels, which made her an inch taller than her daughter.

“No worries, you´re here now, and that´s all that matters…would you like something to drink, a coffee, some water?” she asked.

“Oh no honey, I know it´s late and you should be at work by now, I don´t want to take any more of your time. I´ll take care of that…” she responded.

“Ok! Well, I´ll leave now, you know where everything is, and if there´s anything you need just give me a call, ok?” Maddy said as she grabbed her purse and keys.

“Don´t worry honey, I´m sure everything will come out very well, have a good day” she said as she smiled at her.

“Thank you, you too…Bye Nick, I´ll come back sooner than you thought!” she added and then closed the door behind her.

Nick was expecting her usual goodbye kiss, but he knew it was late, so he didn´t mind. What he did mind was the fact that Maddy had left him home with this annoying woman.

“Ok, where are you honey? Maddy has told me all about your…” she turned and stopped as her eyes finally met Nick. She couldn´t believe what she was seeing. A small man eating on the kitchens table. She was eager to find out how small he was, or if it was even true, but for her surprise, things seemed to be better than she expected, well, he was smaller than she expected actually.

“Oh my…look at you!” Cynthia says as she approaches to the kitchen´s table.

“Morning Cynthia” Nick replies in a dry way, still eating his breakfast.

“Well well well, good morning to you too…” she said as she stood closer to Nick, now she was just separated by the table´s length, and all she could do was stare at her reduced daughter´s boyfriend. She couldn´t believe it, but she couldn´t stop smiling either.

He watched her for a second or two, just to notice the excited impression on her face. He turned and kept eating, he was half way done with his breakfast.

“Are you enjoying your breakfast… little one” she said in a sarcastic but very organic way.

“Yesh” he says with his mouth filled with pancake.

“Oh no honey, it´s not ok to talk with your mouth full…” she said in her own very annoying way.

He swallowed and said in a harsh but polite way, “Sorry.” Not really meaning it.

“Ok Nick, when you finish up your breakfast make sure to wash the dishes. When you´re done I´ll let you know what else to do” she said as she walked away and sat on the couch, turned on the TV and watched the news.

“Ok!” Nick replied dryly, knowing this will be a long day. 

End Notes:

Chapter 15´s up on my Patreon together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 14 by Mine1234

He finished his breakfast, and washed the dishes as she asked him. Not because she said so, but he always did whenever Maddy wasn´t home. He can´t stop but hate the fact that Cynthia´s there.

There were not much dishes to wash so he finished in no time. He shut the sink faucet and turned, but when he did, Cynthia was standing right on the kitchen, watching him from behind in silence. His expression turned into a bitter one as he realized she was there, but then he wondered: “How long has she been there?”

Cynthia was completely obnoxious towards Nick, but he must admit she had a nice body. Even if she was way passed her golden age, she still had a nice body for a mature woman. She wasn´t a top-heavy woman, on the contrary of Maddy. But what she did had was an ass, a big round ass together with wide hips. You may tell because she has already been a mother and her body had adjusted for that change. Together with that, her legs were thick and from Nick´s new perspective, of around four feet tall, she seemed more imposing.

He now had to look up to her, which he hated, and now she was looking at him with a certain intrigue on her face. Nick was trying to figure out what she could be thinking of, but he wanted to avoid thinking about Cynthia as much as possible.

If he could go through the day without talking to her at all, or at least maintain a distance from her to avoid as much contact as possible, then he´ll have a small win by the time Maddy comes back from work. But right now, it was really hard since she was standing there, saying nothing. “What´s she thinking?” he thought wondering if the seconds had turned into minutes as they both watched their faces for what now seemed to be a while.

In reality, the whole time she had been there, which were about five to ten minutes, she only had one thing in mind, which we could resume on the last thought she had: “Oh my, I don´t get how my daughter can be with him, even if he was a clumsy guy at least he seemed a man, but now…  he´s puny.”

She was surprised that something like this could happen, and even more surprised by the fact that someone she actually knew was the one going through it. She didn´t care much, she had no concern at all, in fact, a part of her was happy with it. In the past she saw Nick as a threat, someone who will eventually marry her daughter and if she allowed it, they could spend the rest of their lives together. An idea she disliked very much.

Now, seeing him as he now was, she knew it was just a matter of time before Maddy grew tired of him and return to being a single woman with the possibility of meeting someone better than Nick.

“Can I help you with something?” Nick said breaking the silence, if she was not saying anything, then he could leave, the last thing he wanted was to be with her in the same room for much time.

“Not really sweetie” she said with a nasty tone as she approached to him, as she walked her hips sway from side to side, and after a couple steps she stood right in front of him. He had to crane his neck to meet her gaze. He wanted to leave, but he stayed mainly because he wanted to know what she had in mind. He knew she´ll say a stupid mean thing, but he was still curious about what she´ll say.

“You know…” she started, “The floor seems a little dirty, I think it´ll be a good idea if you sweep it and mop it, don´t you agree? After all, Maddy will be happier if she came back and the house´s clean.” He knew she only wanted to order him around, but it could really cheer Maddy up to see the house clean, so he agreed, but not as smoothly as usual.

“Sure, why not” he said in a plain tone as he went away to look for the broom. He could´ve vacuum, but when they searched for an apartment, they wanted one with tile floors, they figured out tile will last longer than a carpet. But having tile floors also implied mopping, which he didn´t like very much.

Moments later, Nick was sweeping the living room´s floor. He knew it was too early, but he already wanted Maddy to come back and Cynthia to leave, he hated when she was there, feeling her eyes judging him from behind. He could tell she was always thinking her daughter deserved better, but now it seemed more than obvious.

And for some other reason, he felt as if he needed Maddy to be there, not precisely because he wanted to kick out Cynthia, but because he could feel her absence. He had always wanted to be with her when she was working and he was too, but now, he felt as if he needed to count the minutes for her to come back home. He thought he was being impatient, but there was another reason for it, a reason he completely ignored.

All the while, Cynthia was watching him from the other room, looking how the broom seemed way bigger for him, watching how he half struggled with it´s length, it gave her some satisfaction. “Well, just look at that, he can´t even sweep properly… why has Maddy stayed here for this long? I mean, how hard is it for someone to see that he´s turning into a completely useless man?” she thought.

In the past, he seemed like a man, if he couldn´t provide with a substantial amount of money, then he could at least do some hard work around the house, carry heavy stuff and well… Cynthia was a lude woman, so she carried the idea that a man should also satisfy a woman´s needs, her erotic needs. But as she was looking at him now, she doubted he could do anything a man should. At his size, doing small house work and couples talking could be the most he could do.

Once Nick was done with the living room´s sweeping, he heard Cynthia coming in from the hall, she was carrying a bucket with one hand and the mop on the other hand. Nick left the broom on the side and walked closer to the now towering woman coming in his direction. “Thank you…” he said extending his arms towards the bucket.

“Hold on, I don´t think you can carry this heavy bucket on your own, allow me…” she said as she placed it on one of the corners of the room. “There you go, I´ll leave it right here, now… here´s the mop.” She said as she extended it to him.

“Thanks” he replied feeling underestimated, “Of course I can lift the fucking bucket, who does she think she is?” he though as she left.

As she stepped out of the room, Nick couldn´t help but to notice how huge her butt seemed now. Her feminine silhouette caught more attention now than it did in the past. Maybe it was because his gaze stood below boob level with her, but her body seemed more imposing than ever. He knew she was a bitch, and overall, she was Maddy´s mother, but he couldn´t help not to glare at her.

Cynthia was wearing clothes, let´s say not for a woman her age; she had divorced and was now a single woman who took care of her figure. She often worked out and as soon as she started noticing some changes, she changed her wardrobe for something more… well, more Maddy´s age actually. She was wearing a cheetah pattern top, slightly loose, her hair had been done and her nails were long and shiny. But that´s not what caught someone´s attention, what was really outstanding was the huge butt she had, it wasn´t colossal, or immense, but for a woman her age and height, it could catch some glares.

She wore the tightest jeans she could, they did nothing more than embrace her figure and show everyone the thick worked out pair of legs she had. Starting from the bottom, you could see how her flesh started rounding all the way to her calves. And if we go higher passed her knees, the amount of flesh on her thighs just grew exponentially. She wasn´t fat, although she was not as thin as Maddy, but she did have thick voluminous legs that attracted anyone´s attention.

But there was something else, behind those juicy legs, there was a round peach shaped but, that did nothing more than sway from side to side as she walked. She could be an average height woman with a molded body, carrying her curves right where she should. But for Nick, at the height he was, she seemed impressive, he couldn´t lie, a part of him was aroused by her shape. The only thing that stopped him from starring at her like an idiot was the fact that he knew she was a toxic lady.

He returned to mopping as he came back from the small trance in which he was while he saw her leaving. He never would´ve thought that seeing her depart form a room could be as satisfactory as it now was. Both sexually and for his sake. But he knew he was doing wrong as he stared at her with a luscious look on his face.

“Come on, think of something else, she´s your mother-in-law, besides, she´s a bitch.” He tried to guide his thoughts into somewhere else. He felt some disgust for glancing at Cynthia that way, even if it had been for only a couple seconds. But even if he was not very aware of it, his mind was beginning to turn into a different way from the one it once had. There was something else together with his shrinking that he ignored. But he´ll find out sooner or later.

The rest of the cleaning was the same, he swept and then mopped the rest of the rooms, by the time he had finished, it was lunch time. Lucky for him since he now felt his stomach growling, he could´ve had a large breakfast, but all the house work he had been doing, even if it wasn´t so hard for a regular person, for him, it had become something really hard.

“You can finish there, I´ll make some lunch… go wash your hands” said Cynthia from the kitchen.

He hated that she was still there, but even an unpleasant woman like her couldn´t let a man starve; even more considering the fact that he wasn’t just a random man, but her daughter´s boyfriend… who she happened to be taking care of.

Cynthia knew she wasn´t there to take care of the house, but to take care of Nick. It was obvious by now; he was too short to do regular things or reach for certain stuff. That´s why Maddy asked her to come and “keep an eye on him” during this week. Cynthia was no fool, even if Maddy didn´t say it out loud, she wanted her to help him with whatever he could no longer do, and one of those things was cooking. There were a ton of things out of his reach on the kitchen, and a lot more around the house. But she was not going to treat the little man as a king, that´s why she will have him do some house work while she was there.

Nick left the mop and the bucket on the shower and the broom on the cleaning closet. He washed his hands, but before, he needed to check on his phone, he hadn´t check on it in all morning. Mostly because he was busy, but now it was a great chance for him to do it. So, he entered to their main room and picked it up from the night´s table.

When he unlocked his phone there was no message or missed calls from Maddy, which was logical given the fact that her lunch time was still an hour away, but there was something else he found. Together with his social media notifications, Nick found two messages from Rachel, his boss.

He was surprised about it, his first thought was that maybe she had some things in mind for him, some assignments for when he came back from these unexpected vacations. Maybe she wanted to let him know before he forgot, but when he read the message, it was a whole other thing. The first message said:

“Good morning Nick! I hope you enjoy this week off. I know I will.”

First message, everything cool, but when he read the second one, he was kind of confused, it said:

“I actually have something I want to tell you, it´s something you´ll inevitably find out once we meet again next Monday… but I don´t want to spoil the fun here, let´s just say it´s a special surprise for you. BTW, how tall are you honey?”

 

Last time he received a message from his boss, it was just a regular “how are you?” message, but now, the whole thing seemed weird. After he read both messages he was thinking: “Ok, good morning… all cool there, but WTF with the whole surprise thing?” he found it strange, it wasn´t his birthday or anything, why would she want to give him something.

“Fuck, I just hope she doesn´t fire me because of the shrinking… am I… could it be possible that I´m running behind with some papers?” The message didn´t seem that way, it wasn´t a plain stern message such as “we need to talk” it was something more “friendly” per say. She greeted him and told him about a surprise, it sounded more as something good. But what?

On top of all that, she asked him about his height, why would she need to know about it? Maybe she wanted to make a personalized size desk? He had no clue about what was going to happen next Monday, he just stood there next to his bed wondering if he should answer the message or not. “Should I send a text right now… or maybe later…” he thought.

Within a couple seconds Cynthia called for him from the kitchen: “Hello? Nick, lunch´s ready… aren´t you hungry?” the last part was said in an annoying tone, of course he was hungry, he found it as a very stupid question. But maybe he thought of it that way because he hated Cynthia.

Nick went into the kitchen with his phone inside his pocket, but maybe it wasn´t such a good idea since the weight of the phone was dragging his pants all the way down, he had to semi carry it with a hand to avoid his pants from falling. It will be really embarrassing if he entered the kitchen and allowed Cynthia to have a full view of his underwear.

Once he entered the kitchen he totally forgot about his pants. Cynthia was facing the stove, serving a plate with whatever she had cooked. His attention was dragged into her butt, her round firm cheeks. He couldn´t help but to feel some arousal as he saw her. From behind she actually seemed like Maddy. With a few more pounds and well, a killing ass.

Maddy had a sensual body, and she had a nice butt too, the main difference between them is that Maddy has boobs three or four bra sizes bigger and Cynthia´s got a peach shaped butt over a pair of thick thighs. Nick was more a boob guy, but he couldn´t miss the chance to stare at such a breath-taking butt. He was surprised by the way a woman Cynthia´s age could maintain such a firm pair of cheeks, a big and toned but that sway from side to side as she walked.

Then she turned, he blinked and turned away as soon as he could, still turning red with embarrassment. He would´ve died if she found out he was glaring at her from behind, but it seemed as if she didn´t notice.

“Well, hello there… I thought you were not coming” she said.

“Well… I´m right here” he replied in a dry way, he wasn´t very excited to have her there, even if she had cooked for him. He was wondering if she´ll cook something like a bunch of spinach or some boiled vegetables.

“Ok…” she said as he sat down and she walked closer to the table, she was swaying her hips from side to side as she walked towards him. With his now reduced height, he couldn´t tell what was on the plate, he could only see the lashes of fog that were emanated from over the plate, it smelled nice though.

“I hope you liked it, I had to work with what´s on the fridge and on the cabinets, tell Maddy she´s got to go grocery shopping, you guy´s don´t have much stored…” he found it very annoying, but it was true, most of the time they ended up ordering pizza or burgers for dinner.

“Sure… I will.” He replied as he rested one of his arms over the table and laid his head on his hand.

She knew he wasn´t much eager on talking to her, it seemed that by now they both knew they didn´t like each other. But she didn´t care. Right now, she knew two things, it may be just a matter of time before her daughter realizes she should dump him and sail away; and number two, it doesn´t matter if he doesn´t want her there, even if he doesn´t know, she´s the one in charge.

Maddy didn´t literally said so, but it seemed obvious for Cynthia. For her, Nick was a huge asshole, he wasn´t mean to her, or too sarcastic, but the mere fact that he seemed to live from her daughter just lead her to the idea that he wanted her to work for him. That and the fact that he always seemed pissed off whenever she was around.

“Here you go…” she said as she placed the plate right in front of him. She just adored the fact that he was now shrinking, in a way, she could do with him as she pleased, but she´ll save it for later. There´s some limits Cynthia would like to test first.

Nick was amazed by what she had cooked. It wasn´t a plate filled with vegetables, in fact it was fried chicken with macaroni and cheese. He was surprised. He really liked macaroni.

“Wow, ehm, thank you” he said as he turned at her, way above him.

“You´re welcome” she replied as she went back to the stove and served herself a plate. He watched her butt for a couple seconds before he started eating. The food didn´t only smelled great, but it also tasted great.

“I figured out you´d like it…” she said as she sat down, Nick just smiled at her while he swallowed a mouth full of chicken. “Oh wow, look at your hands, they´re tiny hahaha” she last said.

His grateful expression turned into a stern look as she cracked up laughing about him. The second he thought she had actually done something nice, she completely ruined it with her annoying words. He kept eating for a while until she decided to speak again.

“So… Nick, this whole shrinking thing, it´s not contagious right? I wouldn´t like my daughter or me to get something you know… no offense, but better safe than sorry…” she said as she took a sip from her drink.

“No, it´s not…” he replied saying nothing more.

“Thank god, I mean, I´m sorry for you, but I wouldn´t like Maddy to suffer from it, but you get it right?” she added, Nick just nodded not turning his gaze away from his plate. Cynthia noticed he didn´t wanted to look at her, so she decided to test his limits, just a little today.

“You know, it is unpolite not to look at someone when they´re talking to you… it´s rude.” she said.

He swallowed his food hard, wanting to kick her out, but he decided to shut it for a while. He just rose his head, looked at her and said: “Sorry” more like sorry not sorry, but he wanted to have a better excuse to explode and change her for Ash.

“I mean, if someone cooks for you, you could at least have the decency to look at her while she talks to you… don´t you think?” she said it, not really meaning it, she didn´t care much about it, but she wanted to see how far she could get before he turned red and started yelling.

Nick was starting to regret having her there, even if her butt was so alluring to the view. This first day didn´t seem so promising for the upcoming days, he was just half way thru on day one, and there were still four more days to go. And also, what could he reply to Rachel?

 

End Notes:

Chapter 16's up on my Patreon together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 15 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

I hope you like this chapter :D 

The day was pretty much over, or at least Cynthia´s visit. It was already passed 5:00, so Maddy will be back from work any minute from now. Nick was counting the seconds for it.

After lunch, the rest of the day was pretty much the same. She´ll give him some another tasks to do, starting with washing the dishes, again. And then he did some dusting and storage the laundry. He was not very eager on doing it, but if that gave him some time alone away from Cynthia, then he´ll take it.

“Ok Nicky, Maddy will be here in no time” said Cynthia, he was annoyed with her now regular comments on “Nicky” or “little one”, he knew she was mocking him, but there were only a few more minutes left for her before she leaves, so he´ll shut it for a little longer.

A couple minutes later, Nick sat on the couch, everything was clean and arranged, he just let out a sigh of relieve as it was now time to rest. It could´ve only been house work, but at the size he current was, it could be exhausting. All distances he had to walk seem farther and all things heavier. Lucky for him, it was over.

Cynthia sat right next to him on the couch, he could see how her thigh flesh stretched the fabric of her jeans as she laid her big ass on the couch. He turned away immediately. He wasn´t expecting that the change on his point of view could affect the way he perceived other people.

In the past, he only saw Maddy´s mother as an older and slightly shorter version of her, nothing impressive. She may have had her curves, but she was way too short and way too old for him to feel attracted. Now, she seemed as a towering woman with a luscious body. As old as she was, which is old enough to be his mother, he couldn´t help but to feel a little something when his eyes met her phat ass.

He tried to focus his attention into something else, it wasn´t hard because then he realized his feet were hanging on the couch. He moved his feet as they were now dangling in the air, it only reminded him that the changes were not over and that he was constantly shrinking, he just wondered how small he was now.

He lowered his head and his face drew a sad expression. The clothes he had on were baggy now, so he needed to buy more, but this time, in a smaller size. Then, Cynthia turned at him. He seemed sad, but she didn´t care much, she never liked him in the past, why would she feel some compassion now that he was smaller, he was the same guy that was wasting her daughter´s time.

“Oh my, he´s… tiny, just look at him, I wonder if he´s like half the height her used to be… but I guess…” she then mischievously smiled at her idea, “I guess we can measure him…” then she rose from her seat and stood right in front of him.

Nick was looking at the floor when suddenly two feet stood in the middle of his gaze, it was Cynthia, but he wondered what she wanted. As he rose his head to look at her, he could see the bigness of her body, at least for him. He looked up and up and up. He passed from her feet to her thick calves and then her wide hips, mesmerized by them, then he passed her torso and her B cups, which obstructed just her chin. For some reason, she had a not so pleasant smile.

“Uhmmm…” Nick wasn´t sure what to say, and just as she was about to speak, they both heard a set of keys tingling as the door cracked open. Maddy was finally back.

Maddy opened the door, she wasn´t expecting to see them both on the living room, but as she noticed she smiled and said: “Hello, I´m back… how was your day?” she happily asked.

“It was pretty much ok, how about yours?” Cynthia asked as she walked away from Nick and approached to Maddy.

“Well, pretty much the same heh, you know, some paperwork here some more there, a little meeting…” she replied turning her attention at Nick.

Nick waved at her from the couch as Maddy left her purse and the keys on the small credenza next to the door. All the while, she didn´t took her eyes off of Nick. “And… how was your day… my little cutie?” she asked as she approached and bend over right in front of him.

Cutie was not the greeting he was expecting, but he couldn´t complaint, in the contrary of Cynthia, Maddy only meant to show him her love with those words. “Fine… I guess.” He replied looking up to her, being sitting on the couch only made her tower even more over him, he couldn´t believe it.

“Okey honey, I think it´s time for me to leave…” Cynthia said as she grabbed her purse and opened the door.

“So soon? I thought you´d join us for dinner?” Maddy asked as Nick felt upset by her words, if Cynthia wanted to leave, then she´ll allow it, or that´s what he thought.

“Thank you dear, but it´s been a long day and I need some rest, I hope you understand” Cynthia replied.

“Oh… sure, I guess I´ll see you tomorrow” Maddy said.

“Sure thing… see you tomorrow… Nicky” Cynthia said as she waved her fingers at him, he knew she only meant to pull his knots with that, but he just waved at her with a dry look on his face as she exited their apartment.

When Cynthia closed the door she thought, “I guess I can measure him tomorrow, I mean, I´ll be here all week, so there will be enough chances. Besides, he should see it coming, he´s just so… short, he doesn´t have much future if you ask me, but he does seem cutter that way… hahaha, I can´t wait for tomorrow… let´s try him even further…” she walked down the hallway, she liked the fact that she could now torment Nick with his own size. Today was a pretty calm day, but tomorrow, he has no idea what´s coming.

Back on their apartment, Maddy turned back at Nick, and she couldn´t believe how much she missed him, and what´s more, she had forgotten how small he was. She was anxious to take measures, but that´ll have to wait a little longer.

“Soooo, how was your day?” she asked as she sat on the couch next to him, but she sat really close, and she wrapped her left arm around him to bring him close to her.

He could tell there was an immense height gap between them, she was now towering over him, he made it only all the way to her shoulder. He didn´t like feeling so small, but now he felt good; he adored being with Maddy, and after an annoying day with Cynthia, he couldn´t be happier.

“Good… I guess” he replied.

“Awwww, why honey?” she said wanting to know why he wasn´t completely happy, she had the idea that once she was back, he´ll feel excited enough to jump over her the second she entered their appartment. But that may be a little too optimistic.

“Well… I… nothing, I´m just tired.” He wanted to tell her that Cynthia did nothing but belittle him and make fun about his condition, but he didn´t want Maddy to know, at least not now, she seemed really happy right now.

“Oh… so you had a long day… me too, but they told me they had a certain surprise for me, hahaha, and I thought they´d be giving me a warning for being late…” she said with a blissful smile.

“Wow, cool! T-that´s great, did they mention anything about what it is?” he asked thinking that at least one of them had a good time today.

“Well… they didn´t, they said they will let me know in the next few days, but it´s something big that´s for sure… perhaps, I could be working from home and spend all day with my little cutie!” she said as she leaned over him and hugged him tight into her. But she knew it wasn´t that, she couldn´t work from home… but she had no clue what it was.

Nick couldn´t reply for a moment as he was scooped in between her arms and her left boob, he couldn´t complaint, he now found himself squeezed into the soft flesh on Maddy´s boob, he liked it. As he was trying to accommodate himself in her embrace, he just found out that Maddy was… huge, even with her normal complexion he couldn´t surround her with his arms.

“Oh boy…” Nick thought, “She´s… huge! I mean, I´M getting really small here, she´s not even that tall and I can´t even hug her properly, I just hope this shrinking thing is over or else… well I don´t know…” he thought as she then let go of him.

“Say… are you hungry?” Maddy asked as she stepped out of the couch.

“I… uhmm, not… not really” he replied, he had a really big lunch, he could still feel some food on his stomach so he wasn´t much eager to have dinner.

“Are you sure, cause I´m starving” Maddy playfully replied.

“Yeah, positive, could we maybe… eat later?” he asked.

“Well, that´ll mean I´m gonna start cooking later, which leads to the fact that you´ll also need to wait for the food to be prepared, I think I should start cooking and when I finish, we can eat. Don´t you agree?” she said it in a way to let him know she knew better than him, she´d done this before, but if she actually waited then he´ll end up hungry and rush her to have dinner ready; he wasn´t actually rushing her, but he did complaint about being hungry, that´s why she didn´t listen to him.

“I… well, if you say so… it´s, you know, it´s ok by me…” he said shyly. He knew she could be a little assertive sometimes, but looking way up to her from the couch only made him feel one thing, intimidation. She was so tall, so much bigger than him now so he better does as she says, or at least that´s how he feels right now.

“Very well then, I´ll go and cook something delicious… you can wait here till it´s done” she said with a wink and then headed to the kitchen.

Nick was still in disbelief of what he was seeing, Maddy was simply too much. She was pretty, smart and now so so big. He knew he didn´t deserve her, and now, he felt useless. What could he do? He wasn´t even four feet tall, there´s not much he can do now. He needed to be useful, it´s true, he cleaned most of the house, but it was because of Cynthia´s orders, not that he wanted to.

He decided he´ll help, but before that, he just took a look of Maddy a little longer. He watched how she put on her yellow apron, tight, compressing her boobs, and then she did her hair, she fixed it into a tail. Even with that minor adjustment, he couldn´t believe how awestruck he was. He loved her, adored her, Nick wanted to do nothing more than being at her side forever. But now he was wasting his chance as he stayed on the couch. He needed to do something, and now.

He got up and walked to the kitchen right next to her. “Do you need any help?” he asked. She tuned and he couldn´t believe how small he was. She was wearing flats and he knew his eyes couldn´t stand much taller than her belly button. Her boobs now began to eclipse her face as she looked down at him. “I… maybe I can shop the produce?” he added.

“Awww, how cute, you want to help me, I appreciate that my little love, but now it´s time for me to work and you can rest on the couch, I´m 100% sure you did a lot of house work while I was gone…” How could she possibly know that? Nick was surprised, but since Cynthia was Maddy´s mother, maybe house work is what she always did back home.

“But…” he said.

“Nah ah, no but´s mister…” she said as she lovingly waved her finger at him, “I´m ok, you can go watch some TV, you earned it.” He resigned, he just turned and walked away slowly. Then, he felt something. He felt a small pat on his butt, strong enough to make him jump. He turned and found out it was Maddy, she patted his butt and was now smiling at him. He smiled back and walked away faster before she caught him off guard again.

 

They had dinner as usual and now they were both on the bedroom, Nick was sitting on the edge of the bed with his loosen pajamas, he couldn´t believe those clothes used to fit a couple days ago. Now, if he didn´t tied the knot of his pants, they´d completely fall into the ground, needless to say that his shirt was also huge. He stood there for a little while, waiting for Maddy to step out of the bathroom. And finally, she did.

The bathroom´s door began to open, and as he turned his attention at it, he could see Maddy emerging from inside, what he wasn´t expecting was that she´ll come out in a set of sexy nightwear. He couldn´t lie, he was beginning to get turned on.

Maddy was wearing some white silk pajamas, a loosie tank top and some really short shorts. Nick could see her outstanding cleavage filling up her top as every step she gave made it bounce a little. He just swallowed as he realized she was not wearing anything beneath that top. And her shorts, they were short enough to allow him to take a glance at her long curvy legs. He could see her naked thighs swelling underneath them. He just followed her legs, from her thick thighs to her round calves and then all the way to her feet. He was mesmerized.

“Ok Nick, time to go to bed” she said as he turned his gaze up to her face. He had to crane his neck all the way up to meet her eyes. He didn´t like the fact that each passing day he had to crane his neck more, higher and higher, but he couldn´t help it.

He laid in bed as she laid next to him, covering both of them with the same ben sheets. Then, she turned and wrapped her arms around him, spooning him into her. She was the big spoon, but for him she could be the immense spoon. Nick felt even smaller as she took hold of him. He placed his hand into hers just to find out her fingers were way longer than his, and her palm was much wider too. She noticed and decided to grab his hands, Nick was surprised by the fact that she could now engulf both of his hands with one of hers so easily.

“This is so… surreal” thought Nick.

From above, you could see Maddy holding Nick tightly into her as you could only see Nick´s head emerging from the sheets. Nick was wondering, when was it gonna stop, now, he was really short, but he could still be useful, at least he could help Maddy with some things, but what if he shrinks even further? If he´s not capable of doing house work what about his regular job. He knew that if this shrinking didn´t stopped soon, he´ll end up without a job, and if he couldn´t help Maddy at all, then maybe he´ll end up lonely too. All these thoughts did nothing but to make his heart beat faster, he was anxious now. Then, a sweet voice came from behind him, it was Maddy´s.

“Shh shh, calm down, I can hear your heart beating from here, are you ok?” she asked as she started caressing his hair.

“Oh… uhmm yeah… I´m ok” he said shyly.

“Are you sure, is there anything you´d like to talk about?” she asked.

“I… nope, everything´s find…” he lied as he tried to calm down.

“Very well, sleep tight my love, see you tomorrow.” She said as she poured a big kiss on him. She came to the conclusion that maybe she was arousing him; she ignored the fact that he was only thinking about his shrinking and the things he could no longer do.

A couple minutes later, Nick settled down and fell asleep on Maddy´s embrace. But she didn´t, she was still up, looking at him as she heard the small sound of his snores.

“Awww, how cute, just listen to him, it sounds so sweet, the low sound coming from his little lips…” she couldn´t help it, she had waited all day for this, just being in bed next to her boyfriend. The long wait was totally worth it as she could now have some time alone with him, even if he was sleep now.

“I´m not gonna lie…” she thought, “I think you look cuter this way, I mean, it´s true that you´re not the tall man I fell in love with… but I can´t complaint about this change. I can´t wait to see how far you´ll shrink my precious one… “ she started caressing his hair, and then she leaned closer and said in a low voice:

“Just imagine that in a couple days, I´ll be able to carry you around, wouldn´t you like it?” she said, she knew he was sleeping so he couldn´t hear anything, but she still wanted to say it. Maddy had plans for the future, the smaller Nick got the closer those plans were. She had some ideas now, things she´d like to do with him, but she wasn´t sure if he´d like them. But it will all be her showing him her love, why would he reject that?

She laid back, now just pulling Nick close with her left arm. She was thrilled, he now only came up to her belly button, today´s last measure said one thing, Nick was now standing at 3´9”. She couldn´t deny it, the idea that his 25-year-old boyfriend was not even boob level with her was thrilling.

 

Before anyone could tell, it was morning already. Nick slowly opened his eyes as they adjusted to the light from outside the window. He felt well rested, but he was alone in bed, he turned but he couldn´t find Maddy anywhere, he turned at the bathroom just to find that it was open and there was no one inside. He got worried, normally he´d come to the conclusion that she was on the kitchen or on her way to work, but for some reason, he now felt the urge to find her. Without Maddy, he felt as if he was missing something.

He got up and drifted to the kitchen. He felt weird, he had a strange feeling inside him as we walked past the bedroom´s door. He was wondering, could he be anxious? No, it wasn´t that, maybe he felt sad for waking up without being next to her… not that either, he had a strange feeling that could only allow him to think about where Maddy could be, and what if she wasn´t on the kitchen?

Then he heard a familiar sound coming from the kitchen, it was the unmistakable sound of something being fried on the stove. More precisely, some sausages. The smell reached his nose and before he could tell he had been carried all the way there. And just as he expected, there she was.

Maddy was cooking on the kitchen, with her back facing Nick. He adored the view he was having; he focused a little on her firm tight butt, but there was a thought that overwrote that, finally, he´d found her.

“G-good morning” Nick said.

Maddy noticed him and slowly turned to look at him, she smiled and replied: “Good morning to you my love, did you sleep well?”

He was about to answer when suddenly, a large shadow loomed over him, he was speechless as a pair of hands grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him back, now his back was being pressed into something big, yet, it was kind of soft. He tried to guess who it was, but it was very obvious.

“Look who´s up… good morning… little one…” said Cynthia´s voice from above Nick´s head.

“Fuck!” Nick thought, “She´s here! Already?” He was hoping he could have some more alone time with Maddy before Cynthia arrived, but apparently, he wasn´t so lucky. Now, it was time to face day two with Cynthia, what he ignored is that she had some things in mind for today.

 

End Notes:


Chapter 17´s up on my Patreon together with all of my stories:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


By the way, I just posted a new short-term story, I´ll share it here as well by the next month. It involves mini GTS and dating, it will be quite funny ;D

Chapter 16 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Hello, I hope you enjoy the next chapter :D

There he was now, with Cynthia pressing herself against his back while she rubbed his shoulders with her hands, hands that seemed to cover all of his shoulder, he couldn´t deny it, right now, he felt tinier than ever; and to think that there was a time when he could look over her head. Now, he wasn´t sure if he´d be able to reach her boobs.

“What´s the matter Nicky… cat´s got your tongue?” she asked as she carried one of her hands into his head and started caressing his hair. He needed to react, he needed to do something, but first, since she already set loose one of his shoulders, he could sneak out.

He stepped away from her fast, then he turned just to watch her, he rose his gaze to meet her eyes, now, she was tall, really tall, but maybe… not as tall as yesterday, he turned to the floor to find the reason why, and once he stared at her shoes, he knew exactly why. Cynthia wasn´t wearing her regular heels, instead she seemed to be wearing some sports shoes, which only gave her about an inch more in height. Now, she was standing at 5´6”, which is still almost two feet taller than him.

“Oh right, my mom came a little earlier today” Said Maddy as she returned her attention to the stove.

“Yeah, I hope you don´t mind sweetheart, I just thought it´d be better to be here earlier, you know, since I arrived late yesterday.” She said with a slightly sarcastic tone.

Today, Cynthia seemed to be wearing some sports clothes. She was covering her torso with a tight zip-up jacket that accentuated her curves. Underneath, and that´s what caught most of Nick´s attention, she was wearing a pair of black yoga pants, which were really tight, he could see how the fabric got stretched from her wide hips up to her fleshy thighs. He wondered, if her was feeling some arousal now, how will he feel when he sees the big fat booty she´s carrying behind. He didn´t want to know, he just tried to focus his attention into something else rather than Cynthia´s teasing clothes.

Cynthia noticed his behavior has turned different from yesterdays, she rises an eyebrow in intrigue, but she can only come to think something, he´s getting excited. Even if he won´t admit it, the main reason for him to start acting shy is because of her new clothing today. She didn´t do it on purpose, she only dressed that way because she wanted to do some exercise while she was there. Spending eight hours “taking care” of her daughter´s 25-year-old boyfriend is something easy, she only has to cook one meal and then tell him what to do. There´s a lot of free time there.

But now, seeing the way he acts as she´s now wearing these tight clothes gave her an idea, a new way to tease him. She smiles at the fact that it´s going to be really fun, for her.

After the breakfast Maddy was saying goodbye to Nick, but as days went by, and so did Nick´s inches, she couldn´t help but to miss him more, she really didn´t want to leave him there, but she had no choice.

“I´ll miss you Nick…” she said as she was bending over and hugging him tight into her. Even if she was almost on her knees, Nick´s head barely stood over her shoulders. He could feel her smooth breasts pressing against his collarbone.

“I´ll miss you too…” he said as he buried his head into her neck, he could smell the sweet scent of her hair, it was really tranquilizing. For a moment they both stayed there, just enjoying themselves, until, someone spoke.

“Ok darling, I think that´s enough, you wouldn´t wanna be late two days in a row, would ya´?” said Cynthia.

“Oh, right…” said Maddy looking at the watch on her wrist. Then she stood up and grabbed her purse.

Nick couldn´t believe how she had left him aside, he could´ve stayed with her like that forever, but now, she was leaving. And all thanks to Cynthia, he turned at her and frowned, Cynthia didn´t notice because she was busy waving at Maddy.

“Have a good day!” Cynthia said.

“Thanks mom… see you at five Nick…” she said as she stepped outside and closed the door. As she started walking, she couldn´t help but think, “Was he upset?”, before she closed the door she could take a small look at Nick, his face didn´t show the same one as he did the previous day, instead, there seemed to be something bothering him. “Maybe… was I supposed to tell him I was leaving… I mean, before I broke our hug?” It was a nice guess, it was exactly what pissed him off, together with the fact that Cynthia was the main reason for it to happen.

She walked away, wondering why he´d feel that way, it wasn´t the first time she had done that, but it was the first time she saw that reaction in him. Maybe she should start treating him in a different way… but, which way?

 

Back inside the apartment, Cynthia and Nick were now completely alone. Nick didn´t know it but today, things were going to be quite interesting, at least for Cynthia.

“Ok, I think it´s time for someone to eat his breakfast, then I´ll let you know what to do…” Cynthia stated.

Nick was pissed, he didn´t want to follow her orders every day, he did a lot of cleaning yesterday, what could he possibly do today? He just walked away and sat in front of the plate that had been placed on the table. Which already had some food on it; it wasn´t much but he still struggled to finish it up.

As he was eating, he could hear Cynthia said: “Hey, don´t forget to do your bed when you wake up, there´s a mess in here…” she said from inside his bedroom. He immediately wondered: “What the fuck is she doing there?” she never cared about people´s privacy, at least not when it came to Nick and Maddy, she always seemed to be sticking her nose where she shouldn´t.

However, he just did as he was told, again. He did his bed, then a couple other things and before he noticed, it was noon already, around 12 o´clock.

“This is stupid…” he thought as he placed a new plastic bag inside the trash can. “I mean, why am I doing all these? I accepted the fact that she´d be coming here all week, but this! She´s literally giving me house chores all day, come on!” Cynthia had left to throw the trash on the dumpster outside the building. She thought he might be clumsy enough to make a mess with it, so she did it.

“Enough, I won´t be spending another three days doing this, not even the rest of the day, once she comes back, I´ll tell her!” he said madly.

Before he knew it, Cynthia came back, and now, he was waiting for her on the couch. With a soft frown on his face. She could tell something was bothering him, but she didn´t care what it was, now, it was time for her to try something else.

“Are you done with the trash can? Or do you want me to do it for you?” she asked as if it had been a big deal.

“I´m done.” He replied dryly.

“Very well… now…” and there´s where he cut her off.

“Listen, I know what you´re gonna say, that I should do something else, blah blah blah, and then another thing and so on… you know, I don´t think we should be cleaning the whole day, in fact I…” and then she approached and loomed over him, with her hands on her hips she said:

“Oh, I know, but trust me, cleaning´s over for today, now… it´s time for some other thing…” she said as she drew a mischievous smile on her face.

That´s exactly what he wanted to hear, but maybe not the way he wanted to. For a moment, when Cynthia stepped closer, he didn´t felt so sure about it. Part of him was feeling intimidated by the sheering size of her looming above him. But he seemed to have a small victory there, but what´s the other thing she´s talking about?

 

After that, she instructed him to change into something more comfortable, which wasn´t hard given the fact that all of his clothes were loose on him. He did as she said mostly because he felt kind of intimidated by her now. The height difference was bad enough, but when she approached with that posture, he could feel his heartbeat rising up.

Now he went back to the living room, the clothes he was currently wearing were bigger than he´d like to, he even had to do a knot on his pants. But maybe he can go clothes shopping with Maddy later on.

He noticed the furniture had been moved apart, leaving a big empty space in the middle, but now, there was some sort of plastic rug too. He wondered what was going to happen. And then, Cynthia came in out of nowhere.

“Are you ready?” she asked cheerfully.

“R-ready for what?” he asked.

“For our yoga session silly…” she said smiling.

“Yoga?” Nick thought, he didn´t want to do any yoga with her. But now the furniture thing made sense, she needed space, well they needed space.

“I…” he started, he didn’t want to spend more time with her, he would rather sleep, or walk all the way to the store and all the way back, it was better than being in her company.

“Come on, I know I haven´t been quite nice with you recently, but maybe… maybe we can get to know each other better.” She said as she smiled at him. Nick thought she was being sincere, so he agreed.

“Very well, now let´s stretch…” she said as she turned her back at him and let out an evil grin.

She didn´t wanted to spend more time with him, right now, she just wanted to tease him, and yoga was the perfect chance for it.

“You´ve never done yoga before, right?” she asked knowing the answer already.

“Uhmm, n-no…” he replied.

“Ok then, why don´t you turn yourself at me, that way you can see how it´s done, but don´t worry, we´ll start easy…” she said as he followed her instructions. He didn´t thought it could be something hard to do, but it was true that he didn´t know what each movement meant, or how to do it so he followed her lead.

In reality, she didn´t want to guide him or anything, she only wanted him to be face to face to her, that way, she can play with him for a moment.

“Now, let´s do some stretching first, something easy…” and so, she stretched her arms over her head, but she made sure to show something else too.

Nick was standing at about four feet away from her, and as she stretched, asides of seeming to grow taller, she displayed something else. He scanned her body with his eyes just to see how he should stand and what she did, but as he lowered his gaze, he couldn´t help but to focus on the perfect camel toe she had.

The leggings she wore were really tight, and that he could tell since the beginning, but he wasn´t expecting that they´d be so tight on the front too. He wasn´t sure if she knew it, but as she stretched and arched backwards her sex was showing. He could see the swollen lips of the mature woman´s pussy. He couldn´t turn anywhere else. Her thick thighs did nothing but to made it seem even tighter.

Cynthia noticed, of course she did, but it was just the beginning. As they kept “stretching” she only made sure to tease him even further with her sensuous body. Whenever she felt as if he was doing it “wrong”, she approached and “helped” him. She just wanted to get closer so that he could feel her thick soft body relying over him. He felt her warm flesh above him, so big, so strong.

At this moment, Nick felt utterly small, and judging by how easy she could manipulate his body so that he could properly do the movements, it made him feel like a doll in the hands of a puppeteer.

“Ok, we´ve stretched our upper half, now… it´s time for the lower part.” She said with a certain luscious tone. She didn´t wanted to seduce him or anything, she just wanted to fool around with him, make him feel small, vulnerable, she wanted him to know she was the one in charge; she tried to make a point, using her body.

“Well…” she said, “this is actually a little advanced…” it was a lie, “so why don´t you sit over there and watch me as I do it, that way you can learn the moves and practice, ok?” she said with a fake consideration. But still, he fell for it and did as he was told.

This time, everything she did, she did it turning her back at him, so that he could see one thing, her ass. First, she stretched touching her feet while standing. He noticed nothing more but the fabric of her leggings stretching hard on her butt, the mesmerizing size of it, which only seemed bigger for him, made the fabric of her clothes to sank on her. He could see her round calves, her husky thighs and overall, her round butt, her clothes were so tight that it seemed as if she wasn´t wearing any clothes.

Then, she kept going, stretching, showing him every inch of her. He couldn´t turn, he was dumbfounded as she played with him. He knew it wasn´t right, it was Maddy´s mother, but he fell on the idea that he was “just watching”. But he didn´t realize one thing, his member was getting hard. Each stretch only made him even harder. But he was so lost into her that he didn´t notice.

In the very end, Cynthia removed her jacket, only to reveal an orange sports bra she was wearing underneath. Her boobs were not quite big, but at his size, they seemed to have a nice size.

“Ufff, that was it for today… I guess it was enough, don´t you agree?” she said to him as he only watched her, covered in sweat. He swallowed hard before he replied.

“Oh, yeah, I… I guess it was fun.” He said, but fun wasn´t exactly the word he was looking for, what he really meant was that it was hot, sensuous, he craved for more, but he couldn´t really ask for it.

 

After that, Cynthia walked into the kitchen, she needed something to drink. But this time, Nick was coming behind her, he didn´t know why, but he was following her for no reason. A reason she knew very well. After that small moment they shared, he could no longer take his eyes off her.

He was following her mainly because the primal part of his brain wanted to see more. It felt as the perfect foreplay before something else happened, he didn´t wanted it, but his mind had already made it seem as he did.

“Just look at him…” Cynthia thought as she turned and grabbed a glass of water, “just as I expected, he´s all mine now…” she wanted him to obey her, and what better way for her than teasing his mind into complete submission. She didn´t wanted to fuck him, she disliked him very much, but if she could have some sort of control over him while she was there, it´ll be perfect.

 

As the day went by, she decided to try her little experiment. Cynthia told Nick what to do, and he just did without thinking. Of course, only because of the “spell” he was into right now. She even asked him to bring her things to the sofa, some ships, a drink, things like that. And he totally did, it seemed to her as if she had gotten a small servant.

“Well, I guess it´s better than nothing…” she thought.

 

Time flew by and now, Maddy was home. Cynthia had left less than an hour ago, and as she departed, Nick´s mind came back. He felt really ashamed of what he´d done, staring at Cynthia like a moth will do to the light. But Maddy must not know, what she doesn´t know won´t hurt her, besides, Cynthia didn´t notice, right?

Now that Maddy was home, she was going to do exactly what she didn´t do before, be with Nick. Maybe he didn´t felt her love so often today, and that´s why he was mad. Since Nick was the quiet type, he wouldn´t tell Maddy, but she didn´t mind if she had to figure it out on her own.

“I missed you Nick… did you miss me too?” she asked as she stood right in front of him and stretched her arms, then she engulf him in a hug. Right now, Nick´s head was just in the middle of her stomach. His head didn´t even reached her boobs no more.

“Y-yes…” he replied as he tenderly hugged her while he buried his face into her warm body. He liked it, for some reason now, being closer to Maddy was soothing. It gave him inner peace.

As she hugs him tight, she notices something, his clothes don´t fit anymore. She was sure those were the smallest one he got, so now, it was time to get some more clothes. She thought about a visit to the store, besides, they don´t have any more groceries, so it´ll be very convenient.

“Nick, honey, I… I think you need some new clothes…” she said looking down at him.

“Uhmm, yeah, I think this won´t fit… well, they will fit worst in a couple days…” he replied, he knew the clothes were already baggy on him, and even if they weren´t the smallest one he had, the rest of them didn´t fit any better.

 

Before he knew it, he was already walking inside the store, with Maddy beside him. It felt nice to have a change of scenery for once. It had been days since he left their apartment. Now, it was his change to have a taste of freedom, but he wasn´t sure how free he´ll be.

“Let´s go check on the clothes first…” said Maddy as she grabbed a cart.

“Sure…” Nick replied, he didn´t felt like checking on new clothes. It was the first time in days he´d been outside, he wanted to check on some other stuff, he didn´t have some precise items in mind, but he wanted to just walk and wander thru the isles of the store, checking here, over there and wherever he felt like going. But he knew Maddy wouldn´t allow him to go anywhere alone.

He resigned on walking with her all the way to the clothes section. As they walk, he can´t help but to notice how short he´s getting. Maddy´s hips are higher and higher with each passing day. He doesn´t like it very much, but he can´t deny the fact that she looks hotter each day. Then he remembered his strange evening with Cynthia.

He turned his gaze at the floor as those ideas of Cynthia´s butt covered with spandex hit his mind. He couldn´t help it, it had been quite an experience. Not with the person he would´ve wanted, but still, it was interesting. And he did nothing wrong, he was just the viewer of her… yoga? It didn´t felt like watching a grown woman do yoga, there was something else in all that, but he ignored it.

“Crap…” he said as he realized his pants were falling. It wasn´t the best idea to keep the clothes he had for that “yoga” session, but he didn´t take time to change into something more fitting.

“What´s the matter?” said Maddy as she slowed down, she had become very perceptive when it came to Nick nowadays.

“Uhmm, no it´s, it´s nothing…” he replied as he tried to pull up his pants.

“Hmmm, are you sure?” she asked knowing it wasn´t true.

“S-sure…” he replied not very self-ensured.

She scanned him for a second and then said: “It´s your phone isn´t it?” She caught him.

She just extended her hand towards him and with a finger gesture she asked him to hand it to her. He did, knowing that it´ll be a better idea than trying to keep his pants in place the whole time. She grabbed the phone and kept it inside her purse.

She closed her purse and they began walking again. He was kind of frustrated with the fact that he could not even carry his own phone. He just took a glance at Maddy and realize he was just following her now, he didn´t even had nowhere to go in the store. These days he had just done what was told when he was told. He felt kind of pathetic. He turned away, just wondering what was this all about.

“Why me? From all the people out there, why m…” and his thoughts were interrupted when he crashed into something, hard and yet soft. He fell into the ground and landed on his butt, “what was that?” he wondered.

When he turned, he realized the “wall” he hit was… someone, and more precisely a woman, he had crashed into the butt of a woman. His eyes opened wide as she started turning. He felt fear growing inside him. He swallowed as the immense woman turned.

End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 18 on my patreon, where you can also find all of my other stories

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 17 by Mine1234

He couldn´t react, everything seemed to be happening so fast. Before Nick knew it, the immense woman turned. She seemed to be an older lady, maybe on her early 50´s, but she was tall. She seemed taller than Maddy, maybe she stood at 5´10”, but her body seemed thicker.

She seemed very curvy, much more than Cynthia, who wouldn´t be able to carry that much weight the same way on her slightly smaller frame. Nick noticed her butt and hips were immense, and once the woman turned, he could see that so were her boobs. She had a huge pair of breasts covered by a loose fit shirt. And yes, she also had sort of a big belly, but he focused the most on her breasts.

She didn´t see anyone as she turned, but that was before she looked down, and once her eyes turned at the floor where Nick was laying, she spotted him. He couldn´t even say he was sorry, he felt too overwhelmed by the size of this older woman. He kind of gave her a smile, in a very insecure way.

Then, the woman started bending, Nick just closed his eyes because he wasn´t sure what to expect. His first thought was that she would tell him to watch where he´s going, but what if she wasn´t so nice; he could already picture her picking him up by his ear as she lectured him. Bumping into a woman´s ass in a super market is not as funny as you´d think, even less when you´re about belly button level with her.

“Are you ok sweetheart?” the woman asked.

“Huh?” replied Nick as he opened his eyes and now saw the woman extending her hand towards him.

“Let me help you up, you´re not injured, are you?” she said with a caring tone.

“I… I´m ok…” he said as he extender his hand and grabbed hers. She lifted him easily, how much could he weight nowadays? Before he knew it, he was standing in front of her, craning his neck just to be able to see her face over her enormous chest. He had to give a couple steps back too.

“You gotta be careful, ok honey?” she said as she placed a hand over his head, it felt huge. He could feel how her fingers could cover his skull fully. But for some reason, he found it kind of soothing. He paid attention as she kept talking.

“Sorry but… are you lost?” And that´s when he figured out the reason for her behavior, of course she didn´t thought a 26-year-old man crashed with her, and her next words only confirmed what he already had in mind.

“Where´s your mommy? Do you want me to help you look for her?” she bent down as she asked, so that she could be leveled with him.

“Oh crap” Nick thought, of course she had that idea. Now he needed to speak, tell her that he wasn´t a little lost kid, that he was a man, only that he was currently shrinking… that would be hard to explain, so he turned searching for Maddy.

He saw her, just a couple feet away, she had been watching him the whole time. At this moment, she was covering her mouth so that she didn´t let out a huge laugh. She seemed to be enjoying the small show Nick was playing right now.

He turned back to the woman and said: “There´s my mo… there she is…” he corrected as she pointed towards Maddy.

“Oh, very well…” the woman said as she stood back up. Nick just started walking towards Maddy after that.

He frowned at Maddy once he was back with her. But he still turned back towards that woman. She was still standing there, as if he needed to be watched to walk just a couple feet away. He waved at her to see if she would walk away, for his surprise, she did. The woman waved back and then left thru one of the aisles.

“You could´ve helped me.” Nick said as he turned up at Maddy.

She bent down and she pinched his cheek as she said: “Awww, did poor little Nick needed his mommy to help him, were you afraid of the big scary lady…” she only made fun of him.

“N-no, and stop it already, she was just… mistaken, you don´t get to see a shrinking man every day, that´s it.” He said as he pushed her hand away.

“You must admit that was very funny” she added.

“Funny for you, what if she decided to do something else?” he asked.

“Like what?” she asked, she wanted to know where was he going with it.

“I… I don´t know… what if she took me to the front and then…” and that´s when she cut him off.

“And then calls for your mommy?” she said messing with him, she stood back up as she continued. “Can you imagine, Madeline, can you come to the storefront… you´re little baby needs you…” that´s when he realized she wouldn´t take him seriously.

“Shut up! I… that wouldn´t had happened, so… don´t make fun of me.” He was mad, and she didn´t seemed to care because she was still laughing at his expenses. A part of him felt mad at her, he wanted her to stop, but a smaller part of him felt a different way. Recently, he found that at his current height, everything was different, even his reactions towards mundane things; right now, seeing how Maddy laughed and laughed so high above him made him feel… insecure. She was his girlfriend, he was supposed to feel good when he was with her, but now, he didn´t feel that way, but he couldn´t make up how he was feeling.

“Just shut… please” he said feeling that she wasn´t paying any attention to him, but she was.

She turned back at him, now with a more serious look and said: “Hey, don´t shut me up, I wasn´t the one who crashed into a big butt and ended up feeling embarrassed.” She had a point, but she really seemed serious about not shutting her up.

“Sorry…” he said as he turned at the floor.

Maddy´s face turned into an intrigued look, he really seemed sorry, but why was he being so shy about it? There was something going on, could he be insecure because he´s now less than 3´8”? or is there something else going on inside his little head.

“Oops, there I go again calling him little…” she thought, but she wasn´t mistaken, he was getting really small. Now he didn´t even reach her rib cage. She knew she wasn´t supposed to mention anything about his current condition. He already felt bad enough with measuring him daily.

“Come on Nick, don´t feel sad, I´m not mad… listen, why don´t you go check on something else as I pick up your new garderobe, ok?” she said trying to cheer him up.

Nick turned back up to her and said: “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I know you don´t like to go clothes shopping, just tell me where you´ll be and I´ll meet you there when I´m over.” She answered.

“Oh ok, uhmmm, I guess… we can meet on the magazine section?” he replied.

“Sure thing” she said with a smile.

Finally, Nick had gotten some freedom, he would still be in the same store as her, but he´ll take this small victory. He didn´t know where to go, so he just walked into a random aisle. He didn´t care, for the first time in days, he could walk alone. And he´ll enjoy it.

 

He walked for a while, thru the chips aisle, the tech zone, even to the bakery area. He could go wherever he wanted, the only thing he had to remember was that he´ll meet up with Maddy on the clothes section, or was it on the storefront? He forgot.

“Shit” he thought, he just gave her a random answer and now he didn´t know where they were supposed to meet. He freaked out a little, but then he remembered: “Of course, I can call her…”

He put his hand in his pocket as he searched for his cell-phone, but to his surprise, he didn’t have it. He searched in his other pocket and the same thing happened, it wasn´t there.

“Oh crap… I gave my phone to Maddy… shit!” now he was uncommunicated. The only logical solution he found was to look for her, back at the man´s clothes section. He started walking.

“She´ll be there” he though, “besides, how much time have we been here?” his best guess was that he´ll find her looking for clothes. But when he arrived, she was nowhere to be seen. He searched up and down thru the whole section. Underwear, pants, shorts, shirts, nothing. Maddy wasn´t there anymore. He checked on the young adult section; same thing happened.

He stepped out, he wondered where she could be, his last choice was to remember what they were going to buy, “Maybe she´s at the produce section…” he thought as he already found himself walking there. She wasn´t there.

“Bread! We needed bread…” same thing happened. He tried to remember every single item, and once he arrived, Maddy just wasn´t there.

He started to freak out, he walked thru the whole store, scanning every aisle as he walked. “Not here… not here… not…” that´s all he could think of as she didn´t seem to appear.

Fear began to fill his mind, then he had some paranoic ideas. “What if she left? She wouldn´t leave me here right… crap, if only I had my phone…” he was looking from side to side, hopping that she´ll come out of an aisle with the shopping cart. Still, nothing.

He thought he could yell for her, but he wasn´t sure if she´ll listen, and what if some other lady hears him and he ends up on the storefront calling for her. That´ll be pathetic. She had literally just made fun of him with that a while ago. No, he needed to find her, but where?

He was sure he had already looked for her everywhere, at least twice. He was now falling into the arms of despair as she didn´t seem to show up. His heart started to beat faster; his hands felt cold. What could he do? He was freaking out, after a while, his eyes began to turn wet.

“Oh no…” he thought, he was about to break into tears. Why would he?

A grown man shouldn´t cry just because he hasn´t seen his girlfriend during the last couple minutes. It seemed very irrational. But he didn´t feel that way, inside him, a feeling of anxiety was growing. He wanted to be next to her, or just be able to see her. Even if he hated to admit it right now, he needed her.

Nick kept walking, looking for her in every aisle. The only thing he could see were a bunch of random strangers shopping. He didn´t know what to do, every aisle he passed just made him feel even worst. Lonely.

“Come on… Maddy, where are you?” he kept thinking as he passed by the same aisle for the fourth time. How could she not be there? Was she also looking for him? The feeling of anguish kept getting bigger inside him. His now reduced self had been walking the store up and down searching for her, and just like that, a tear fell, drawing a path on his cheek.

“No…” he said as he dried it. He couldn´t be crying, what will Maddy think once he finds her? Seeing your 26-year-old boyfriend crying just because is not something very common, and he wouldn´t dare to tell her the reason why he´s crying. When he finds her, he will suck it in and pretend everything´s as good as always.

 

Another couple minutes went by, now he was walking rubbing his hands. He had resigned into going to the storefront and call her thru the speaker, it was lame but it´s the only thing he could come up with. Now, as he was walking over there, he couldn´t help but to stop and take a look at the magazines that are placed near the registers. And that´s when it hit him.

“M-magazines… we were supposed to meet over there.” Jolts of joy ran thru his body as he headed to the magazine aisle. It was true, they agreed on meeting there, his only question was why didn´t he searched over there first?

He literally ran over there, and once he entered the aisle, he found her. Maddy was looking at a magazine, waiting for him. She immediately noticed the presence of his small boyfriend, she smiled, and while she looked at the watch on her wrist she said:

“Well, it took you a while to get here. For a second, I thought you…” and then, he cut her off, but not with words, he simply ran into her and hugged her tight.

Maddy didn´t know what to say, it wasn´t something wrong either, he was just hugging her, the only question was why? And also, it didn´t feel like any regular hug. Nick was hugging her as tight as he could, embracing her curvaceous body with his short arms, while he buried his head on her navel. Tears were running down his eyes, but he didn´t care, the only thing he wanted now was to be with Maddy.

Now, he felt better. For some reason, finding her and being close to her made him feel safe, secure, as if all of the problems he has had a while ago were washed away. He only wanted to be in the warm embrace of his now bigger girlfriend.

Nick could feel the tenderness of her warm body wrapping him completely. She was so much bigger now. After wandering alone thru the store and freak out, this is what he needed. He didn´t cared if he was so much shorter than her, or that she easily towered over him. He just held her tight as the sweet aroma of her perfume entered thru his nostrils.

Maddy caressed his hair, she wasn´t sure what had happened, but she knew one thing for sure, right now, he needed her. She ignored why she was feeling that way, but once his tears began to wet her blouse, she knew she needed to be there.

“Shh shh, it´s ok Nick, I´m here…” she ignored if something had happened, or if he was scared for some reason; right now, he needed her and that´s all that mattered. Although, she couldn´t help but to have some thoughts.

“Why is he acting this way? Did something happen? Is he in some sort of trouble?” those were fair questions, but there was something else behind it, besides, if he had done something he would´ve told her already, or at least try to leave the store. “No, there´s something else… but, I know it´s wrong to think this… doesn´t he look cute?” she ignored her questions and just focused on Nick.

He was tiny compared to her, and aside of that, he was squeezing himself into her. She could hear his small sobs, but she focused on their height difference, she was absolutely taller than him, but just now she realized by how much. He barely allowed her to measure him, so making a comparison of heights would be even harder. But now, as he sank himself into her, she could tell his head was not taller than her ribcage, and his arms barely covered her torso. She thought to herself:

“Well, we´re getting so little, aren´t we?” they both stood there for a while, ignoring the rest of the world and tenderly hugging each other.

 

The sky has turned dark and the stars had begun to show. Nick and Maddy left the store a while ago, he felt really embarrassed for what he´d done, but she didn´t seem to mind. In fact, Maddy seemed happier than ever.

Right now, he was laying in bed, just waiting for her to join him in bed. He turned to the side, wondering why had he acted that way before. She wouldn´t leave the store without him, that´s ridiculous, even more considering the idea that she doesn´t even leave the apartment without her permission. So, why did he have such a hard time. What mortified him the most were his thoughts, ideas that came to his mind out of nowhere. But why?

“It´s kind of lame, but at least it´s Maddy, I can´t imagine what would happen if it was someone else, like Ash, *ugh* or Cynthia, or maybe even…” and then, he opened his eyes wide, he remembered a certain someone, a person who had texted him before but with no reply. “Shit, Rachel!” he remembered his boss, and also the text he forgot to reply, lucky for him it wasn´t urgent.

He turned and grabbed his phone from the night´s table, unlocked it and searched for her message. He started reading:

“Good morning…” he skipped that part.

“I actually have something I want to tell you…” there it is. “it´s something you´ll inevitably find out once we meet again next Monday…” He was curious, asides of firing him, what else could it be, he had no clue. “but I don´t want to spoil the fun here, let´s just say it´s a special surprise for you. BTW, how tall are you honey?” and that was it.

He needed to reply now, he was alone and he could give himself some time. It´s not like he´s hiding something from Maddy, he´s just replying a text to his boss, who´s a woman… but hey, everything´s cool. He started writing:

“Hello Rachel, sorry for taking so long to reply…” he had to make an excuse, “I´ve been very busy running some errands.” It wasn´t a complete lie, he had been busy, but with housework.

“I can´t wait my surprise.” He wrote, not completely sure if it was something good or bad for him, but who cares. At least he can pretend is something good as he replies. Now, in order to answer her last question: “I´m doing great, well, you know, as good as someone who´s constantly shrinking can do, but I can´t complaint.” And he ended up the message with: “How about you?”

And that was it, he placed his phone back on the table and rested his head on the pillow, little he knew that in a couple seconds he´ll fall asleep.

As he sleeps, someone else is receiving the message he wrote. From behind a tall sofa, you can see a hand picking up a phone from a side table, the manicured hands scroll thru the phone as Nick´s message pops up. “Great!” she says. “Although, you could´ve answered before Nick… but I´ll let it slip just because it´s you…” she said. Rachel had just received her reply, a reply she´s been waiting for. She read it as she started writing back.

“Of course, you can´t wait for your surprise… and so can´t I.” she said as she started replying. She wrote:

“So happy to hear from you! I´m well too, thanks for asking.” She wanted to tell him what the “surprise” is all about, but she needed to wait, so she ended the message with: “I bet you´d like me to tell you what I have in store for you, but I´m sorry honey, you´ll need to wait until Monday.” And that was it.

She couldn´t tell him her plans so easy, he didn´t seem very anxious to know either, it was more as if he was playing his part and asking her as a formality. “Oh Nick, if only you knew… but even if I wanted to tell you now, I can´t…” she said as she left her phone back on the table. “And the reason I can´t it´s because, it´s too soon.” She said as she squeezed one of her tits, which by the way, seemed bigger. “But trust me, on Monday, it will all be just as planned… now, it´s time for my pills.” Then she stood up and searched for them.

 

Wednesday morning, the middle of the week, and the best part is, it´s also the middle of the time before Cynthia stops coming. Nick wakes up, only to find a note next to him, so he reads it.

“Morning Nick, I didn´t want to wake you up, you looked so cute. I already left but my mom´s already there. But don´t worry, I didn´t forget to give my hubby his goodbye kiss. See you later”

She already left? Why would she leave so early, and that´s when he checked on the time, it was almost ten in the morning.

“Oh man, did I… overslept?” he thought. But what´s more important, he could listen to someone in the kitchen, of course, it had to be Cynthia.

But he had a question, was she going to… do yoga with him again? He couldn´t lie, he´d kill for it, more since Maddy won´t have sex with him anymore, she just made up some excuse as “I´m tired” and so on. But, taking a glance at Cynthia wouldn´t hurt anyone, still, it feels wrong.

He walked into the kitchen and just as he expected, he found Cynthia cooking. Well, not exactly, he found Cynthia´s big butt first. Swaying as she did the cooking. He swallowed. But he couldn´t stare all day, so he said: “Good morning.”

What he ignored is that it wasn´t going to be such a good morning, as he spoke, Cynthia smiled, letting out a semi-evil grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

The story´s all the way up to chapter 19 on my Patreon, together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 18 by Mine1234

“Oh, look who´s up, or should I say, look who´s short?” Cynthia said as she turned and took a glance of him.

Nick disliked those comments very much. It´s obvious that he´s shrinking, why does she need to point that out every time she can? He just blinked with a stern look on his face.

“Hey, don´t be upset, I´m just kidding. I thought a “little” joke will cheer you up…” she said emphasizing the word little. Obviously, Nick noticed.

 “Why don´t you sit, breakfast´s almost ready.” She declared as she turned back to the stove.

As she did, Nick could see the mass of her butt swaying because of the sudden turn she gave. Her ass moving from side to side as it accommodated itself. He swallowed.

“Hold on Nick, you can´t do it… she´s Maddy´s mother, and on top of that, she´s obnoxious.” He thought trying to set his mind somewhere else other than the big butt that was facing him from over the stove. He closed his eyes, turned away and then opened them just to sit on the kitchen´s table.

Things were getting harder, he couldn´t just pull the chair and sit; now, he had to use both hands to pull the heavy chair and climb into it, even give a small hop to get over the chair. It felt ridiculous, but she didn´t seem to notice.

“Ok, here we go, I hope you like scrambled eggs.” She said as she hands him his plate. She already ate, so there was no need for her to have a second breakfast, she just sat on the other side of the table, she started looking at him as he ate.

Cynthia stared at him with a disgusted look as she thought: “Just look at him, I know he struggled to sit on the chair, he´s just puny. Why is my daughter taking care of you Nick? Can´t she see you´ll turn more into a burden than you already are?” even if Nick was “ill”, for Cynthia, he was just becoming less of a man and as he started to be more dependent on everything she just noticed how much time he´ll take away from her daughter.

Even this morning, before Maddy left, she asked her to make him some breakfast, she said she couldn´t sleep very well last night, so she got up a little later than usual, but she left on time for work, barely.

“My poor daughter is just giving away her life for… him?” she wondered as Nick was still eating. What Cynthia ignored was that she wasn´t giving away anything, in fact, Maddy was just getting what she wanted.

The reason why she “didn´t slept very well” was because she stayed up after Nick fell asleep. When she joined Nick in bed, she immediately noticed he was already sleeping. She just turned over him and gave him a good night´s kiss. After that, she just stared at the ceiling, wondering how things will be from now on.

The scene he made on the store was enough for her to realize one thing, he needed her. Of course, he was crying because of that, it usually never takes so much time for him to find her when they´re shopping. She knew he got lost, and the way he acted once he found her only proved her right.

 

 

For her, it was more than obvious what was going on, Nick´s shrinking wasn´t an illness, it was a blessing. She knew that the wish she made the other night was just becoming true. He wouldn´t shrink from one day to another, but she´ll be with him during the whole journey. Now, it´s time for her to quit pretending, to stop backing up on what she really wants. As he was still asleep, she turned, pour a kiss in him again and said: “Don´t worry Nick, I know I´ve been a little negligent on my duties, but trust me, starting tomorrow, things will change…” she laid back in bed, resting her head on the soft pillow as she continued.

“Tomorrow, I´ll give you all the love and affection you deserve…” and she remembered her words on the store, she closed her eyes and smiled, her last thought was: “I´ll be your mommy from now on.” Those thoughts were ignored by Nick, he didn´t know what she was thinking, but one thing´s for sure, he´ll find out soon.

 

Back on breakfast, Nick already ate everything, his plate was empty. But he was thirsty, he didn´t want to stand up and get back on the chair, it will be ridiculous now that Cynthia´s watching, so he said:

“Uhmm, Cynthia, can you… give me a glass of orange juice?” he said. He asked for juice since Maddy didn´t allow him to drink coffee, who knows why, and he was more than sure she had already told her mother, so why would he ask for one; besides, Cynthia won´t make him a coffee, she already made breakfast.

She let out a smile, which hide away the fact that it really bothered her, but she could do something else before, she said: “Sure will, but you need to ask properly before.” Nick was confused.

What does she mean? Properly? He said it, he wanted orange juice, it wasn´t hard to guess what he wanted, did she mean what type of juice? The brand… and then, it hit him. “Of course, she wants that…” he thought watching the arrogant smile that was displayed on her face, he took a deep breath and said:

“Please… can you give me a glass of orange juice, please” he hated it.

“Of course, honey, let me get it for you…” she said in a fake tone and stood up.

 Nick couldn´t believe how tall she was now, it was as if a giant statue had raised in front of him, he could swear she obstructed the light from the spotlight on the ceiling. “Why am I still shrinking?” he wondered as he lowered his head.

Each passing day, things were only getting harder as the people around him seemed to get bigger. For instance, the once short Cynthia was now a titan compared to him, he was sure that now he was way below boob level with her, and to think she used to be the one chest level with him. How ironic.

But now, it was kind of depressing. He couldn´t wake up and live a normal life anymore, even getting off bed just proved him that he was shorter; that the bed was now taller than the morning before and every single thing he has to use on his daily life will remind him of how small he truly is.

 

“Here you go…” said Cynthia as she placed the glass right in front of him. She stood there, just checking why he was looking at the floor. She was expecting a “Thank you” or something like that. Even if she hated it, she had to ask, or else, if Maddy finds out, she´ll find her mother has no heart.

“Ugh, the things I have to do for this guy… I don´t even like him, god, here we go…” she though as she said with a semi-concerned tone, but still unempathetically.

“Are you ok, Nick?” she asked as she placed one hand on her hip.

Nick couldn´t believe he didn´t notice she was there. And for how long? He opened his eyes wide, and then turned at her saying: “Oh… uhhh, yes! I-I´m fine, you know, I was just, still a little tired hehe.” He lied, she didn´t want to open up to Cynthia, if anything, he´ll tell Maddy, but only when he feels he´s ready.

“That´s it?” She asked.

“Mhmmm” he answered as he extended his arms for the glass of juice.

“Pfff, ok, if you say so…” she said as she walked away, stepping out of the kitchen.

“T-thank you! F-for the juice.” He said to her as she was leaving.

“Sure.” She just said, still thinking: “He didn´t seem to be falling asleep to me, no, he seemed more like depressed… a nice person would insist and ask him what´s wrong…” then, she let out a wide grin “But I´m not that nice, as soon as I find out, oh boy, I´ll just exploit it.” She just wanted to make him miserable, if she had to suffer by being there with him, then he must too. She continued: “I wonder, will he cry?” she had some nasty thoughts.

 

Nick finished the glass of juice, it was a small glass, but for him, it was like a jumbo glass from a fast-food restaurant, he placed it back on the table and then, he heard Cynthia talking to him from the living room.

“Don´t forget to wash the dishes when you´re done… after that, let me know” she said, apparently, she was watching TV now.

“Crap, the dishes… I guess if she made breakfast, that´s only fair, but why? I mean, can´t it be done later?” he felt annoyed. “And after that, she´ll just give me some other thing to do… how boring.” He thought.

It´s been a while since he has had breakfast and then just lay on the couch watching TV, like Cynthia´s doing right now. He resigned to how things were, he hopped off the chair, making sure she wasn´t looking, and then he went to the kitchen´s sink, needless to say, he needed a booster step now.

 

Once he was done, he had an idea, he had to do housework, that´s for sure, but what if he sneaked to the bathroom for a while, maybe ten or twenty minutes, if he takes a shower then he can stay in there like half an hour. Just relax during that time.

He liked his idea, now, he was sneaking out of the kitchen and walking into his bedroom, there was a bathroom there, and what´s more important, his phone. He walked quietly, but then, a shadow emerged over him and said:

“So, where do you think you´re going?” said a voice, Cynthia´s voice.

“Crap” he thought. But he said as he turned, “Oh hi, I… I just wanted to go to the bathroom, you know… to uhm…”

“Are you done with the dishes?” she immediately asked.

“Y-yes, they´re clean and dry… but I just, I needed to go to the bathroom cause I… the breakfast you made was delicious but you know how food works and…” she cut him off.

“Hold right there…” she said raising her finger in front of him, “what you do inside the bathroom is none of my business, and I would rather not know… just go, when you´re done meet me on the living room, ok?” she commanded.

“S-sure will, uhmm, excuse me.” He said as he turned and speed up his pace. He didn´t want to find out what will happen if she changes her mind. Of course, he didn´t need to go to the bathroom, but he must play his part.

He entered his room and closed the door, then he grabbed his phone and went into the bathroom. He shut the door locked, then sat on top of the toilet, not to use it as a toiled but more like a seat, and finally unlocked his phone.

“Ok, I shouldn´t need to hide in the bathroom of my own apartment, but I guess it´s better than cleaning” he thought as he unlocked his phone. He was getting tired of cleaning all day whenever Cynthia was around. But why should he listen to her?

He ignored those thoughts for now, what he needs is distraction, forget the fact that he´s shrinking; but that will be really hard give the fact that his feet barely touch the floor as he´s sitting on the toilet. Even his phone seems huge in his hands now, he actually needs two hands to hold it.

“Ok, what do we have here…” he thought as he scrolled thru the notifications on his phone; news, advertisings, and what´s more, messages. He noticed he had three unread messages, two from Maddy and other one from Rachel. “Ok.” He thought as he read Maddy´s message first.

“Hello my love <3”

“Sorry for leaving, but you know how this is, I gotta work LOL. But don´t worry, I´ll make sure to give my little boyfriend all the love he deserves when I get back home. Love U <3”.

Ok, it seemed to him that she just wanted to let him why she left, but he could figure that out on his own, there was no need to clarify things. And why do people constantly need to call him “little”, he was mad about it, but Maddy meant nothing bad so he allowed it. “Ok, only her, she´s the only one that can say that, no one else.” He thought with a stern look.

Then he replied: “No worries, I know you have work to do, not all of us are lucky to be on vacations. I´ll wait for you. Love U 2 <3” he liked the message, a mild joke at the beginning and end it up with love. Easy.

Now, he read Rachel´s message, which said:

“So happy to hear from you! I´m well too, thanks for asking. I bet you´d like me to tell you what I have in store for you, but I´m sorry honey, you´ll need to wait until Monday.”

“In store?” he thought, “Is this surprise like… a gift? Maybe a promotion? Nah, I´m not like the employee of the month or something… but, what is it?” he was confused. It was for sure that she would give him something, but what was it? He couldn´t wait another five days to figure that out, but what other choice did he have?

Confused and all, he replied: “Can´t wait for it! I hope is something big ;D” he wasn’t sure whether it will be funny or maybe the message can be misunderstood. But he had already sent it.

He had just sent the message when his phone buzzed. “What? A reply already?” he said, thinking Rachel had already replied, but it wasn´t, it was Maddy.

“Awww, I love you, but I´m on a meeting. I can´t wait to tell you what´s gonna happen, but that´ll be when I get back home ; )”

He smiled, but wondered why did she reply if she wasn´t going to tell him. “Why does everyone tell me only half of the things they want to tell me… how annoying.” He thought.

“I´ll be waiting, love U” he replied before searching thru his social media.

 

He stood there for a while, scrolling down, looking at memes and everything that catch his attention. He lost track of time, and suddenly.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Are you ready?” asked Cynthia from the other side of the door.

Nick frowned thinking: “What the fuck! Why is she knocking?” He knew he couldn´t ask her that, so he said: “Not yet.”

“Ok, but you could hurry up, we´ve got things to do, you can´t stay on the bathroom the whole day.” She said.

“I wouldn´t mind that” he thought as he rose from his “seat” and flushed the toilet, pretending he had use it. He said: “I´ll shower, give me a moment, ok?” he said, with some annoyance on his tone.

“Sure.” That was the last thing Cynthia said before she left. Nick could swear that now he could listen to her footsteps as she was leaving. It was really odd, she sounded heavier, but at this point, everything was bigger, he also needed to stretch a lot to turn the shower on from outside.

As he was inside the shower, he thought: “Why is Cynthia so annoying? I´m on the bathroom for fucks sake, doesn´t she know the word privacy?” He was pissed, and given the fact that she seemed to be enjoying the fact that he was shrinking, he decided it was time to talk to her. Maybe if he tells her how he feels, she´ll understand.

 

After a couple minutes, he stepped out of the shower, dried and wrapped the towel around his waist. “I guess I could´ve grabbed some clothes too.” He thought as he opened the door and stepped out.

“Oh my, look how long that towel looks on you, hahaha, how funny.” Said Cynthia from outside the bathroom.

“HEY! What are you doing here?” Nick yelled as he firmly grabbed the towel around his waist.

“Relax, it´s not like I´ve never seen a man naked. But I must admit you´re the smallest one of them all.” She smiled at her annoying joke. She was sitting on top of Nick´s bed, and she seemed not to be moving anywhere.

“Ok, whatever, just leave… I need to get changed.” he was irritated by the fact that she didn´t even apologize. What was she doing there either way?

Cynthia wanted to make fun of him for a while longer, she had a lot of material she could use, but she decided she´ll keep it for now, there´s two more days left for that, so she´s got plenty of time.

“Fine, I´ll leave, but if you need something from the top shelve, do NOT call me.” She harshly said as she stepped out of the room.

“I won´t!” he said stepping closer to the door and shutting it close. This was definitely something he´d tell Maddy. Nick was beyond pissed, he was enraged, who the hell does she think she is? That was it, no more chances, if Cynthia even says the word “little” one more time, he´ll let it all out.

 

Moments later, Nick stepped out of his room, wearing the clothes Maddy picked up for him on the store. They had a good fit. At least for now. He went straight to the living room, resigned in talking to Cynthia about this whole thing.

Once there, he found her laying on the couch, watching some soap opera. He thought to himself: “Ok, this is embarrassing, but what else can I do… maybe deep down she´s got a heart, besides, Maddy´s such a lovely person, that must come from somewhere, right?” then he stepped next to the couch and said:

“Ehm, Cynthia, c-can I talk to you?” he said feeling weird about the whole thing.

“Mhmm, what´s the matter?” she asked without taking her eyes off the TV.

“Well, you know, it´s obvious that we don´t get along very well. And, you know, with this whole shrinking and everything, and also the fact that you´re here… ehm… keeping me company. I just, I thought we could get along better, so, would you like to maybe, start over?”

She turned at him and said: “That´s it? You wanna start over? I thought you were going to apologize to me.” she had a sour attitude while speaking.

Nick was surprised, “What? Me? Apologize? Why?” he said.

“You know, for being lazy, forcing my poor daughter to be the breadwinner in your relationship. Things like that.” Nick was annoyed by her words, “And also, the fact that you´re shrinking honey, it only shows people the lack of a man you are, you know, when I was young, a man was supposed to be the one earning the money, paying the bills, making sure to provide. But you, oh no, you´re really really dependent on my daughter. Now that you´re just a tiny man, maybe she can dump you already and start looking for a real man.”

Nick was enraged, that was it, that was the last thing he´ll allow her to say, now, it was time for him to let her know what he thinks.

“LISTEN, you old hag. I don´t care what you think, you´re in no position to say that. Besides, if you don´t like me, why the fuck did you come here? Just to torment me with your damn shores? I´m tired of all your bullshit, if you don´t like me, you can carry your fat ass all the way to the door and beat it. You´re not only a rotten person, but also the greatest bitch I´ve ever met.” He did it, he let it all out, but maybe too much.

Before Nick noticed, Cynthia took hold of his wrist with her hand and said: “What did you just call me?” He knew he had messed up, but telling her those words gave him some relieve.

“Well, I was really wrong, you don´t need to be taught what hard work is, what you need is to learn some respect.” And with a sudden move, she shifter her position, she was now sitting on the couch, and before Nick could notice, she pulled his whole body into hers. More precisely, over her lap.

“Hey, what the…” he couldn´t protest much, in a second, he was already face down over Cynthia´s thick lap.

“Listen, I don´t care what you think, and I don´t care if my daughter´s not ok with this, but you mister, you´re getting a spanking.” She said as she lowered his pants and exposed his bare butt.

“No, hey, stop! You can´t!” he tried to squirm but it was useless, she was too strong for him, so he started kicking his way out.

“OOOuch!” Nick said as he felt a strong pinch on his butt.

“Stop it already, be a man and take your punishment as you should. Remember, you got yourself into this.” He stopped, he wasn´t sure why, but he did. He just laid still over her lap. But now, he started trembling.

“I´m glad to see you´re scared Nick, it´s natural, as natural as the pain you´ll now be feeling. Maybe this will teach you how to respect your elders.” She said as she rose a hand in the air, and with a single strong blow, she slammed Nick´s ass.

“AAAAAAaaa!” He yelled in pain as Cynthia seemed to enjoy it.

“What? Yelling already, but we´re barely starting.” This was not going to be easy for him.

Without a single warning, she spanked him again, and again, she kept going until Nick found himself in tears. “No more… p-please” he begged.

“Sorry, but you´re not getting out of this.” Cynthia was enjoying it, never before she had thought of something like this, and yet, here she was. Spanking Nick as she pleased. She liked the fact that she could now overpower such small man. It made her feel more powerful.

She kept spanking him as his screaming seemed to be the increasing, now, it was all she could hear. Nick´s butt turned bright red. His fists were tight, he couldn´t take it.

“WHAT?!” yelled Cynthia, “You want me to stop? Well, bad news for you little runt, you´re not going anywhere until I say so, hahahahaha, *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK*, cry all you want, but no one…” and that´s when she heard it.

“STOOOOOP!!!!” said a voice, but it wasn´t Nick´s voice, it was Maddy´s, who, with a loud concerned tone asked: “Mom, what are you doing?”

 

End Notes:

The story´s all the way up to chapter 20 on my Patreon, together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 19 by Mine1234

Maddy had rushed thru the stairs of her building, joyfully approaching to her apartment; she couldn´t hold it, she had great news she wanted to share with Nick. Turns out, they gave her a promotion, and she couldn´t hold herself from bursting out every time she thought of it. She was really happy, she had great news to share with her shrunken man.

Once she was walking in the same floor where her apartment was, she couldn’t help but to hear something at the distance, she wasn´t sure what it was, but she could swear it was someone screaming. As she approached, she realized it was not a normal screaming, but the one of someone who´s in pain.

Desperate, she rushed to the door, fearing the worst, and when she stopped to pull out her key, she heard it; it was Nick the one who was screaming. For what she could hear, he was in an immense pain. Maddy was shaking right now, she couldn´t even find the keys on her purse; she couldn´t really think. Her only focus now was to console his little man, comfort him, but she couldn´t unless she opened the door.

She was desperate now, “Where is it?!” she wondered falling in despair as the screaming became louder, “the key should be here!” But as she was getting anxious, she gave the knob a try, and turn it. For her surprise, it was unlocked, now, there was nothing between her and her precious Nick.

Her face revealed a small victory and a minor amount of relieve as she opened the door, but as she found out what was happening, it turned into complete sorrow. Her eyes widened as she found out her own mother was the one who was causing his small boyfriend so much pain. Maddy could see Nick´s eyes, closed tightly as rivers of tears ran thru his cheeks.

She didn´t understand what was going on, she could only see her mother´s hand rising and falling on Nick´s butt with so much strength. Each blow only made his screaming harder. She couldn´t take it, was it real? Was she actually witnessing this? Tears began to fill her eyes, and as her lip began to tremble, she stood straight, her eyebrows frowned into anger as she spoke and said: “STOOOOOP!!!!”

She couldn´t make put what was happening, she asked: “Mom, what are you doing?” at that moment, the only thing she could see was her mother´s hand stop in the air, ready to blow Nick´s butt off once more. Cynthia turned at her, speechless. And at the same time, Nick opened his eyes, she could see the pain in Nick´s red teary eyes as he turned to her. “M-Maddy… puh… p-please, help me.” He said as he stretched his arms at her.

Her heart broke at that moment, his precious Nick was being tormented by her own mother. She could tell by the sound of his voice that he had been screaming for a while now. Her maternal instincts just pop out as she ran into him, placed her hands under his arms and lifted him up from his tormentor´s lap, who turned out to be her own mother. It only made things harder for her, and confusing.

“Shhh, shhh, it´s ok my love, I´m here, shh shh…” she tried to sooth him as she placed his head on her shoulder, and held him with her right hand as she tried to pull up his pants with her left one. Nick squirmed in pain as she barely touched his butt, red and mangled.

Her face turned into tears as she saw this, but then she turned at her mother, and frowning at her she said: “What do you think you´re doing?”

Maddy was furious, and Cynthia could tell, but in the end, she was her daughter, so she didn´t care enough. With the same sour tone as always, she replied: “What am I doing? Well, I don´t know, maybe teaching your little boyfriend some manners, do you have any idea what he had the balls to call me?” she asked.

“Right, I forgot it´s always about you mom, he´s offensive, he´s annoying, he´s just a burden… when the fuck are you going to stop making those stupid questions and accept the fact that I LOVE him?!” Maddy responded, she was tired of it.

“Excuse me, that´s no way to talk to your mother young lady.” Cynthia said.

“Well, THIS is no way to treat my boyfriend… MOM. Look at him, he´s shaking.” She said as she hugged Nick tighter.

“Yeah, sure, leave your poor mother aside and just focus on your precious boyfriend. You know what, he will only drag you down, you won´t have success if…” and then, Maddy cut her out.

“Stop, mom, just stop. Listen, I don´t care what you think, I´m an adult and I will decide who will and who will not be part on MY life. Now, if you don´t mind, I´d ask you to leave.” She said as she stepped to the side and pointed at the door.

Cynthia let out a smile of arrogance and said: “Excuse me? You´re kicking me out?”

“Listen, he´s crying, and to be honest, seeing the lack of regret on your face makes me wanna cry too. I really can´t believe my own mother just took advantage of him. Can´t you see how small he is? How fragile? And there you were, beating his ass, you know what you are mom, a bully, a big bully… now, PLEASE, leave.” She declared, and that was the end of it.

Cynthia was mad, but she was still proud, so, with her head held high, she picked her purse and walked straight to the door. “I hope you know what you´re doing.” She said before she crossed the door.

“Believe me, I know what I´m doing… bye mom.” She said as she closed the door behind her.

Nick was there the whole time, listening to both of the gigantic women fight about him. It gave him a knot on his stomach. But nothing compared to the pain he felt, he could swear his butt was on fire. He hated it; the pain was too much. It only made him hold Maddy´s blouse tighter and tighter.

Then, he felt Maddy´s hand caressing his head. “Shh shh, it´s ok now, just you and me Nick. Let´s go to the bathroom, we´ll apply some ointment on you, ok? Trust me, it will make the pain go away.” She declared as she headed to their bedroom and opened the bathrooms door.

She grabbed the plastic bottle and walked back to their bedroom, placing Nick gently in bed, face down. She pulled down his pants softly, just to find out how truly beaten he was. Seeing the red and bruised skin on his buttocks only made her want to cry. Scream even. But she knew she had to be strong, she should be the one to whom Nick runs out for help, for support. And seeing how she had failed just made her heart ache.

“O-ok Nick…” she said with a teary tone, trying to hold herself, “this is going to make you feel better, just… just stay still.” She said knowing that applying the ointment will also hurt him. But she tried to do it as softly as she could. She began, but as soon as she touched Nick´s butt, he held the sheets of the bed in between his fists. It hurt, really hurt. Maybe not as much as Cynthia hurt him a couple minutes ago. But the fact that Maddy´s mere touch made him want to squirm only proved that Cynthia had gone mad, and his butt was the proof.

 

Moments later, Nick´s butt had turned white because of all the ointment that was covering it. It was true, part of the pain had gone away, at least he didn´t feel any excessive heat in his ass, now, it felt kind of cold. He could feel any slight breeze in his cheeks.

“There we go, much better, right?” said Maddy, trying her best to make him feel better. He had been quiet for a while now. She decided to lay next to him and talk, maybe that way he can feel a little better.

She positioned herself right next to him, with their heads at the same level. The only difference is that Nick was completely over the bed and that Maddy´s legs hung from it. But it made sense, he was 3´6” the last time she measured him.

Maddy had so many questions, why had her mother acted that way? But she knew that she should wait a little longer before asking. Nick´s eyes had just dried up from the tears, she wouldn´t want to make him feel upset.

She thought: “Later, you can ask him later, now, just be with him. He needs you.”

Nick smiled at her, the pain was slightly gone and all he could feel now was a warm sensation on his chest, Maddy made all his problems go away. Kicking Cynthia out just proved to him how much she really cares, and that she will never leave him. He was happy.

“T-thank you.” He said.

Maddy just poke his nose and replied: “You´ve got nothing to thank me for, that´s my duty.” She said, pulling a smile from him. She continued, “Listen, I know it´s obvious, but my mother won´t be coming here anymore, at least not for a while… in the end she´s my mother and I can´t really take her out of my life. I know what she did was wrong, and immoral, but trust me, she won´t do it again.” Those words made him feel kind of good, but at the same time bad; he didn´t want to be near Cynthia anymore, but that´s just how things are.

Maddy realized the sadness in his eyes as she spoke, but she couldn´t lie. She just approached and kissed him on the forehead saying: “It´s ok, you´ve got me. You can be sure that she won´t hurt you anymore… not while I´m here…” it comforts him, he felt as if he was taken care of, her words were just great, and then she said: “No one will hurt you my little one… I´m here, mommy´s here.”

Nick felt safe, protected, her words meant the world for him right now. He even regained the confidence to look at Maddy´s cleavage, her breasts seemed bigger each passing day; the only thing he didn´t mind seeing grow. But, as he was lost in the sweet aroma of her perfume, and the warmness her gentle body emanated, he wasn´t sure he caught the last part. He thought: “Hold on, did she said… mommy?”

 

Time had flown by, minutes became hours and just like that, the sun settled in the horizon. All the while, Maddy had been laying next to Nick, but she fell asleep, she was tired from those long nights where all she could think of was their relationship and the fact that Nick kept shrinking. She was sleeping tightly next to Nick, who did nothing but adore her all the while.

His butt was no longer in the immense pain it was a while ago, and all thanks to his girlfriend. For him, Maddy was the sweetest and most carrying person, the only thing he wanted was to give back for all she´s done for him. But he couldn´t, much less with a beaten ass. He stood there, caressing her hair, smiling.

Nick loved her, and he was sure she loved him too, but there´s still something bothering him. “Did she, no… that can´t be, I must´ve heard her wrong, but still, it was perfectly clear, she said… mommy.” He was freaking out, trying to convince himself he heard her wrong, “Did she said it? No, she must´ve said Maddy, right?” He was puzzled, he couldn´t think of a reason why she spoke those words, it didn´t make sense.

“Ok ok, she did say she will protect me, but that´s cause I´m shrinking… maybe, maybe she was too tired, she fell asleep the second her head touched a pillow, that´s it, she must be tired.” He tried to persuade himself from it. Her words seemed strange to him, all he wanted to do now was to convince himself that things were still the same, nothing else.

 

Maddy woke up by dinner time and fixed something for the two of them. Nick had to eat standing, since his butt still hurt too much for him to sit. Of course, he could no longer reach the table top, so he used the chair´s seat as a table. Maddy wasn´t comfortable, she was expecting to arrive home and share the good news with him, but apparently, that wasn´t the case. Instead, his boyfriend was over her mother´s lap being spanked as if he deserved it. She got mad at the fact that her mother seemed not to have any limits. But that was it, she had to accept her new role, she had to take care of him the way she should, nothing else. But she was curious.

“I wonder… what did he thought when I called myself mommy? I guess I let that spill, but it´s ok, sooner or later he was going to figure that out… but he´s been quiet.” She thought. Nick seemed to have a lot in his mind now, but she figured out it was because of, well, because of her mother.

“Say, do you wanna know why I arrived home early?” she asked, trying to let aside the fact that she found her mother torturing him when she arrived.

“Oh, ehm… sure, hehe, I should´ve asked before.” He replied with a smile as he tried to look over the table to see Maddy´s face.

“Ok, here´s what happened, are you ready?” she asked as he nodded, “Well, I… received a promotion…” and so she started clapping in excitement.

“A promotion? Really?” Nick said amazed.

“Yes! A promotion, I have been promoted to MANAGER, can you believe that?!” she said as jolts of joy ran thru her spine. “Me, a manager?”

“Well, no one deserves it more than you, that´s for sure.” Nick said.

“Awww, thank you Nick, you´re so sweet,” she touched her heart with her hands as he spoke those words, “I´m soooo excited, I can´t wait for my training…” and that´s when it hit her, there was something particular about the training. Her joyful face turned into a not so joyful one, expressing that something had come to throw her from the cloud of happiness where she was floating.

Nick saw it, how her big smile turned into a regret one. “What´s the matter?” he asked.

“Well, it´s… the training, I won´t be here, I mean, not as here in the apartment, but here… in the state.” Nick´s eyes widened in shock. “I, well, I´ll be gone a few days, starting Friday morning.” She declared with some sadness.

Nick swallowed, if she was gone, what will happen to him? He couldn´t persuade her to be left alone, he knew he´d need a ladder to reach practically anything. What were his options?

“Listen Nick, I know you seem worried, so here´s what´s gonna happen, someone else will come take care of you while I´m at the office signing my papers and checking on my flight and everything, ok… but hey, don´t feel bad, I´ll be back home before you notice, my precious little boyfriend.” She declared. But there it was again, the use of the word “little”, and what´s with her tone? He was an adult, he could take it if she leaves a few days, why is she acting so strange now. Maybe she has always acted this way and he just noticed?

 

Nick lost his chance to ask her about what she said before, about why she called herself mommy. He figured out it may not be the right time, she seemed really happy about her promotion. They spent the rest of dinner talking about her new duties, her working hours, vacations, the raise! Being a manager comes with bigger responsibilities, but the payment´s better. He allowed her to have this time of satisfaction, she was truly happy about it, he wouldn´t like to spoil it with his question, besides, the fact that he could´ve mistaken what he heard was still a viable response, there´s no need to claim in something untrue.

He laid chest down in bed, making sure not to hurt his butt more than what it already is. He closed his eyes and before he noticed, he was gone, sleeping tight. Maddy came in a little while after that, she was sending message with the big news to everyone, including her mother, Cynthia. Who replied: “I´m so happy for you! Maybe now you can move on and leave somethings and some people behind.” She knew exactly what she meant by “people”, but she wouldn´t dare leave Nick behind.

She went back to bed, and saw Nick already sleeping, so she just laid next to him, turned to kiss him and whispered to him: “Well, looks like my little man needs some rest,” then she caressed her cheek, “I know my mother hurt you Nick, she´s always been the hard type, and I´m sorry for that. But I won´t be like her, no, nah ah, not me. I´ll make sure to be the best mommy you´ll ever have.” She declared as she laid back and closed her eyes.

 

The next morning Nick woke up, tired, and as he leaned to the side, he realized the pain in his butt was still there. It hurt him to move, but at least he didn´t felt as if it burned. “Ok, it´s ok, tomorrow I should be fine… I guess.” He declared as he stood up and hopped off of bed. Landing made his butt ache once more, but this time, it wasn´t so bad.

He checked the time, 8:37 am, still on time to give Maddy her goodbye kiss before she left for work. He walked out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. And just as usual, when he arrived, she found her there. Preparing some pancakes.

“Well, it smells delicious, but I guess that´s how managers get things done.” He said, acknowledging his girlfriend´s new position with a little joke.

“Haha, yes, everything has to be perfect for the customer, nice and spongy, that´s how my Nick likes them.” She was following what he said.

Nick just chuckled, but he really had no clue what to expect for this day. But things will be taken care of alone, well, not precisely alone, but Maddy always took the lead in everything. He just sat on the chair. It hurt, but it was the kind of pain someone can take, more than painful, it´s uncomfortable.

Maddy turned, and as she saw him sitting on the chair she said: “Oh Nick, don´t you want me to at least get you a pillow, you know, it´s softer.” She was worried that he´ll hurt himself.

“No, it´s ok, it doesn´t hurt anymore.” He lied.

“Are you sure?” she asked with her hand on her hip.

“Positive” he replied.

“Ok, but make sure to be careful, I wouldn´t like it if you get hurt again… but I wouldn´t mind spreading some more ointment on your tiny butt cheeks.” She said smiling.

Nick just smiled back, in a semi awkward way. “What´s going on with her these days?” he wondered.

 

Just like that, breakfast was eaten and Maddy was ready to leave to work. Nick met her on the front door, to say goodbye. Maddy was coming, but she seemed to be carrying something other than her purse. “What is it?” wondered Nick.

“Ok Nick, I know we didn´t do this last Night, but now that you can stand straight…” and that when he realized it, “it´s time to measure you” she declared with a smile as she pulled out the measuring tape.

“Oh fuck.” He thought.

Less than a minute later, Maddy was done, she was smiling from ear to ear while Nick was just standing there. “Ok, what does it say?” he asked, feeling desperate.

“Aww, just look at you, so eager to now… ok, I´ll tell you, but only if you say please.” She declared smiling at him with one hand on her hip.

“She can´t be serious” he thought as he swallowed and said: “Please, can you tell me what it says?”

“Very well, here it says… that you are… 3´3” Nick.” He froze, clearly, he was shorter, but he was really close to 3´ tall. It was insane, he was almost half as tall as he used to be.

He freaked out for a moment. But as Maddy realized it, she bent down and hugged him, embracing him with her big long arms saying: “Don´t be sad Nick, I´m here for you, everything you need and everything you want, I´ll provide for you… just be strong, ok?”

Then, she stood up and headed to the door. But Nick was curious, he said: “Maddy, stop! Who… who´s coming?” he asked.

“Oh right, well, I called someone this morning, and I must say this person seemed not too “awake” as you´ll think at this time, but she agreed, she said she will be arriving here by 9:15 or so, ok?” Who was it? And why didn´t she said her name? “Be careful Nick, take care.” She said as she closed the door.

Who was coming today to join Nick during Maddy´s working hours? He had no clue. “What´s with so much mystery? She could at least tell me who it is… but I guess I´ll figure that out in just a couple minutes.” He thought.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 21 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 20 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Hello! I know it´s been a while since the last time I updated this story... but I took a small break :D

Now, we´re back with more, hope you like it!

Nick just sat on the couch, waiting for time to fly and discover who was coming. He tried to guess, but it wasn´t that easy. As far as he knew, all of Maddy´s friends worked at these hours, so neither of them could be the one. And she didn´t sound as if she had hired someone, which will actually be very embarrassing for him.

Nick was trying to think of someone, what if it wasn´t someone she knew but someone he knew? That will make things easier, maybe.

“Ok, first of all, is it a he or a she?” Nick wondered as he laid his head back on the couch. At his current size, the couch was actually very comfortable, he had much more space, even if he wouldn´t like to admit it.

 

Eventually, Nick got up of the couch, making a small hop to get down from it. He was thirsty, so he headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. His head barely cleared the counter, but his eyes were below the counter top level, so he wouldn´t be able to reach any glass on the upper cabinets.

“FUCK” He thought.

He decided to grab a water bottle from the fridge, at least he could reach those. He pulled the door open, applying much more force than what he was used to and pulled a bottle out. He turned for a second to check on the time, according to the microwave´s watch, it was already 9:30.

He opened the bottle and took a sip of water. As he swallowed, he just stood there, looking at everything, he hated it, every single thing on the room seemed now too big. As if he was sitting on the floor and checking his new perspective, but the thing was, he wasn´t sitting.

He was standing as straight as he could, just looking at everything from a new and reduced perspective. He disliked it very much, he couldn´t even pick a glass by himself. He could´ve grabbed a stool, but that wasn´t it, he shouldn´t need a stool to reach, what he needed was his shrinking to stop.

How long will it take anyways? He was really close to 3´ tall, a man who used to be over 6´ tall was now fearing to shrink further. Nick ignored the reasons for his shrinking, but he knew it wasn´t his fault.

“Poor Maddy, what if, ugh, what if Cynthia´s right?” he hated to admit it but if this kept going, he´ll end up being a load. He wanted to help his girlfriend, not depend on her for everything. Each passing day, he felt less of a man and more like a burden.

He took another sip of water and, sadly, stepped out of the kitchen. “And how will work be?” he wondered, so far, he had done nothing during his vacations. But what could he do once he went back to work? He couldn´t carry big boxes of papers, and there were things on Rachel´s office that he would be way out of reach.

He started to panic, it was Thursday, only three days separated him from finding out how truly useful he still is. It made him feel kind of sick. What if he´s fired? If he´s unable to work, then they´ll let him go, as easy as that. Maybe they will call it something else but the truth is, he won´t have a job.

With no income he will now depend fully on Maddy. He swallowed as he just realized how lame this all was, he couldn´t do anything to stop it, it wasn´t his fault, why should he be punished for something like this?

Nick felt really sad, suddenly, he could feel his eyes filling with tears. He didn´t wanted to but he needed to cry, release all the exasperation and pain he was now feeling. He was still very conscious about it, should he cry? He could allow himself that, right? He wasn´t selfish at having those thoughts, sometimes, it´s ok to cry.

He was about to sob when someone knocked at the door. He freaked out, was it his door? He waited for a second before he heard a second knock. And yes, they were knocking at his apartment door.

Nick tried to compose himself, rubbed his eyes to dry the tears and headed to the main entrance. It´s bad enough to have someone coming, and it will be much worse if that person finds you crying, feeling sorry for yourself.

Nick took a deep breath, calm himself down and turn the knob. In his mind, he still had the doubt of who it was. A man, a woman? A friend of his? And why didn´t Maddy said something? She only had to say a name, it wasn´t that hard.

He opened the door and turned up to see, he couldn´t believe it, but it was Ashley. He blinked a couple times, but it was really her. He had the idea that Maddy disliked her, but maybe she was her last option, or the only one she could find.

Ashley was looking straight up, looking for Nick, the last time she saw him, he was way taller than now. Currently, she was confused. As a sense of intrigue filled her thoughts, she turned to the sides, and before calling for anyone, she turned down. She was shocked by what she saw, or whom she saw.

“Oh my… NICK?!” a feeling of shock woke her up all of a sudden as she was looking down at him. He just waved and said nothing, allowing her to take it in.

“What the… is that really you?” she asked now bending down.

Ashley wasn´t such a tall woman, she stood at 5´5”, but still, she was over two feet taller than him now.

Before she bent down, Nick was looking straight at her navel, the top of his head was about the same height as her belly button. He could notice because she was wearing a crop top. Mildly loose, but he could see her feminine waist. Underneath, more at his level, she was wearing some oversized pants.

He figured out she was still wearing her pajamas, which will be very logical, Ashley wasn´t the type of person who will wake up early in the morning, most likely, she will still be sleeping by now.

As she got closer, he said, “H-hi there, Ash… long time no see, heh.” He felt weird, not because the once petit Ashley was now a giant compared to him, but because of her looks.

He knew she was looking at him with close attention, as if she was supposed to examine him and take notes. She watched him from heat to toes, she couldn´t believe it.

“So, your small issue just… well, made you smaller.” She declared now rising back up and putting a small smile on her face.

She wasn´t trying to be rude, but he hated those comments.

“Yes, I´m smaller… did Maddy ask you to come?” he said feeling kind of annoyed by her previous comment.

“Yes, she did. And I must say, if you wanted me to come, you could´ve called with at least one day in advance, I know you miss me but, it´s not polite to wake up someone at these hours. You know, she called me at 8, in the morning. You do know I work the night shift, right?” she spoke, kind of bothered.

“Hey, it wasn´t my idea, up until a minute ago, I had no idea you were coming. Besides, you could´ve said no.” he replied.

“Pfff, why would I. You needed a favor and I had some free time, I mean, isn´t that what friends are for?” she said now placing her hand over his head. He turned up feeling happy, but her hand obstructed most part of his view.

Ashley was right, she was his friend, but there was another thing. When she received the call, first, she wanted to hung up, her eyes felt heavy and she wasn´t in full consciousness. But then, a spark of thought hit her. Nick was shrinking!

She had forgotten about it. Well, not precisely forgotten, but she had her own life with her own problems, besides, she saw him just a few days ago, how would she know he had shrunk so much? She accepted, in part because she wanted to see his current “situation”.

She figured out that, if he was smaller, teasing him will be much more fun. Never before she thought she´d be able to look down at his 26-year-old neighbor. Much less when he was over six foot tall, but now, she was sure that he´ll be butt height if she wore heels.

She was smiling, partially, because she was going to have fun. Not the mean type of fun, but still, a joke or two will not hurt anyone.

“Also,” she added, “Maddy mentioned her mother couldn´t come anymore, something about a small conflict. I´m curious, what does that mean?” she asked.

Nick felt shy about it, and part of his butt still hurt from that “conflict”, “I… uhm, can I tell you later?” he spoke.

“Sure, no worries.” She said now stepping in. “Ok, I don´t wanna sound rude or anything, but, as you may notice, I just woke up. DO you have anything I can eat?” she asked.

“Oh uhmm, sure, I guess there should be something on the kitchen.” He replied.

“Sweet.” She said as he guided him to the kitchen. She wasn´t over the fact that he was so small now, she felt like a giant behind him. She wondered if her foot steps sounded louder for him.

 

Once in the kitchen, she just fixed herself a bowl of cereal. He envied her because she could easily reach everything. Then, she sat on the kitchen table, but as she pulled her chair, she said: “Would you like to join me?”

“Oh, no thank you, I already had breakfast.” He said as he pulled his chair.

Ashley just watched him as he hopped up the chair, part of her was wondering if he could or if it was one of those things she´ll have to do for him. Once he sat, she turned at her plate, just thinking. It was really weird, something like this had never happened before, and if it did, she figured out it will be in another country, not in her same building.

She didn´t want this to be awkward, so she decided to let out a small joke, something simple to break the silence, and she had come with the perfect idea.

“So, Nick, now that I´m your babysitter, what am I supposed to do?” she asked as she guided a spoon full of cereal to her mouth.

Nick was bothered by her question, but he needed to reply, part of it was true, she needed to do some things, just a few. But, was it a real question or did Maddy forgot to tell her?

“Ok, but first of all, you´re not my babysitter, neither a nanny, ok? Let´s just say, you´re my friend who came here to, ehm, help me with… certain activities.” He said.

“Sure boss… so, which activities?” he knew she was sort of sarcastic, but she couldn´t help it, it was really fun… for her.

“Well, I guess, taking care of lunch, maybe… I don´t know…” he wasn´t sure what she was supposed to do.

“Ok, cooking, what else?” she asked, not letting him think. She didn´t want to be mean, but she kind of liked it when he got mad.

“What else?” he wondered in silence as she kept eating her cereal.

She turned at him, he had no idea. So, she decided to speak, going back to the first thing he said.

“Ok, but just… back at your first point, the food… am I supposed to feed you? Like, in the mouth?” she asked, trying her best to say it in a serious tone, but she couldn´t stop a small smile from showing.

Nick was pissed now, he decided to walk out, “Ok Ash, if you´re not going to take this seriously, then I´m leaving… to my bedroom.”

Ashley couldn´t take him seriously, he literally gave a small jump to get off the chair. As he walked out of the kitchen, she was just thinking that this will be something funnier that she thought.

She didn´t want to treat him bad, but it kind of felt necessary to bother the small man. Besides, he had proved to have a really short temper.

 

Nick felt sad, he hated the fact that he was getting shorter each day, and now Ashley, who was supposed to be his friend, was only making fun of him. He closed the bedroom´s door behind him and took a deep breath. Maybe walking away wasn´t the best solution, but he had no other idea what to do. Besides, he was feeling really weird, not ill, but his mind was giving him some weird thoughts.

He didn´t dare to say it out loud but the moment he saw Ashley standing outside his door, he was dumbfounded. She was so tall now, he was very sure he was not the type of men into taller women, but, part of him was amazed by her larger proportions.

Looking way up to her made him have some feelings. Not the type of feelings that will make him cheat on Maddy, not love feelings, or either arousal. This was different, a little while ago, he realized one thing, women had a different effect on him.

Not like with Cynthia, most of what happened was her trying to tease him in a very inappropriate way. But Ashley, she didn´t even spoke and he was already frozen. So far, Nick thought it was only because they were over two feet taller than him, but giving it a second thought, there was something else, something he couldn´t quite get.

The more he shrank, the more he felt like he needed Maddy; not only because she was his girlfriend, but there was something inside him, deep inside, that craved for her company, her presence. But, could that happen with other women? He had his doubts.

 

After a while, he decided to step out of his room, he cooled off and decided to see what was Ashley doing. She wasn´t on the kitchen, so he checked on the living room, where she was laying scrolling thru her phone.

“Hey Ash… what´s up.” He spoke.

“Oh, hi, my LITTLE friend. Not much really… what about you?” he was immediately annoyed by her emphasis on the word little, but he decided to ignore it, maybe if he didn´t gave her what she wanted, she´ll just stop.

“Well, I´ve been better… so… do you want to do anything in particular?” he was trying to push the conversation, and her mind, into another thing.

“I don´t know, you´re on vacations, right? Hmmm, well, I can´t really think of anything, what were you doing like, these past days, you know, with Maddy´s mother?” she asked, of course she wasn´t aware of it, besides of cleaning the whole day, yesterday he got his ass beaten by her; quite literally.

He lied, well, excluded some details on his reply, “Well, I, cleaning and… that´s pretty much it.” He also let aside the fact that he did some hot yoga with her, although, it was more like he watched her do yoga with tight clothes. Part of him was still aroused by it.

“Ok, the house´s pretty clean so, I don´t think we should do so… unless you want to…” she said, the truth is that she was really lazy when it came to cleaning.

“Nope, not at all” he immediately replied.

They stood there for a couple minutes until she turned on the TV. “Why don´t you hop here, let´s watch some TV until we find something better to do… or lunch time arrives.” He liked the sound of that.

Ashley moved to the side, giving him a place to sit, right next to her. He figured out it will be just two friends watching TV, so it will be ok. But let´s remember Maddy´s slightly jealous when it comes to Ashley.

 

They spent the first couple minutes looking for something to watch. Eventually, Ashley found a movie she liked, “Hey, I know this one… let´s watch it.” She said putting the remote to the side.

He had already seen the movie too, but, for him, it wasn´t that good. Although, it was better than spending more time searching for something else. He just laid back on the couch and kept watching the movie, it was half way done so it wouldn´t be so bad.

He was looking at the TV, remembering the most of every scene on the movie. He laughed a bit since it was kind of funny, there were also some things he had forgotten. As he watched the movie, he couldn´t help but to turn at Ashley from time to time.

Even sitting down, his head didn´t even reached her shoulder. He was mesmerized by it all. How come he was now looking way up to a woman who was almost a foot shorter than him? His current situation felt more like a movie than the one they were currently watching.

Nick just watched how her head stood so high above, it made him feel slightly too self-conscious. Then he turned down, passed her boobs and looked straight at her navel, looking at her belly button beneath the fabric of her short top; but he was too curious, so he returned his gaze at her boobs. She didn´t have the biggest boobs he´s seen, Maddy´s were much bigger; at his size, they seemed big.

At his current height, Nick was sure he´ll need two hands to be able to hold one of her boobs. Now, he was kind of picturing the whole thing. How will her breasts feel? How big were her nipples?

Ashley made a small move, to accommodate herself on the couch, Nick turned immediately. He supposed she had seen him luring at her breasts while he was spaced out thinking of them. He felt bad, what he was doing was wrong.

He took a deep breath and thought that as long as he doesn´t go any further than just thinking of it, then it will not be so bad. But it was, having that type of thoughts about women who were not his girlfriend was wrong. Maybe not as bad as cheating but, could just staring be allowed? Did anyone else do this? He wasn´t sure, but what Maddy doesn´t know won´t hurt her.

He stood there, trying his best to look straight at the movie. He resigned on the fact that he won´t look at Ashley again, at least not in such a way. But then, she placed one leg over her other one.

The slight movement she made was enough to make him feel it, feel as if the whole couch had moved. It felt odd, how much could Ashley weight, maybe 120? He ignored how weight worked with women, how much was too much or how much was too little. What he knew was that he wasn´t aware of his own weight.

It´s normal that an object with greater weight makes one with least weight move. The heavier object applies more force, therefore, the other one, in case they´re on the same surface, moves. On Nick´s case, his surface was the couch, and the heavier object was Ashley.

He couldn´t help it, he had to turn, but not at her boobs, to her legs. She was wearing oversized sweat pants, which only made her legs seem larger. Still, he wasn´t focusing on their thickness, but their length.

Nick´s legs were not long enough so that his knees could clear the edge of the couch, instead, his legs were almost at a 90-degree angle; he could see his toes while sitting. But Ashley, well, she was still normal, so her legs were much longer than his. He was sure that his legs, compared to hers, were barely long enough to clear her knees.

On top of that, he was sure that he could fit both of his legs on one of the pants legs. He was just feeling down. Everything and everyone were now much bigger than him, and he couldn´t do anything. He just stared at his lap, feeling sad.

“Hey, come on, aren´t you watching the movie?” asked Ashley as she placed her big hand on his shoulder. She noticed he had been turning, but it was ok, maybe he hasn´t gone out of the apartment in days. Maddy told her she should stay on the apartment at all times, so it made sense.

She knew Nick might feel a little depressed for his current situation, so she decided to be empathetic for once. She pulled him into her and said: “Are you ok, Nick? For real, you can talk to me, come on, don´t be shy.”

As she pulled him, he turned red, he was both, embarrassed and in a way overexcited. He was embarrassed by the fact that she pulled him so easy. She seemed stronger than ever. And as his body fell into hers, well, he found that his head fell in a soft spot, her boob.

It was just as he thought, soft. He was now embraced by the enormous woman and his head landed right where he would´ve wanted. But he was wondering, should he open up to her? Was he supposed to tell her all about how the world was for a guy like him? Besides, should he talk about the incident with Cynthia? He wasn´t sure.

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 22 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 21 by Mine1234

Ashley didn´t seem to mind the fact that Nick had his face pinned to her boob. Part of him wondered if she did it un purpose. Probably he´s just being paranoic again. Maybe, this could be like the other day with Cynthia. A large woman teasing him with her luscious body.

He couldn´t be right, his friendship with Ashley was merely platonic, and he wasn´t even sure if she considered him a friend or more like a neighbor. Still, he felt extremely nervous as he sensed the soft flesh of her breast pressing against him. He could even smell the aroma of her clothes as he stood there. Sweet.

“Check that out Nick, this is my favorite part…” she said pointing at the TV, what he ignored was that she did notice his head landing in her boob, but she had her reasons.

As she tried to distract Nick, dragging his attention at the TV and not her breast, she turned down at him thinking: “Oh my, his head´s smaller than my boob… wow.” She mused. Turns out, she wanted to compare sizes, compare Nick to her. She wasn´t top heavy, and her boob wasn´t that much bigger than his head, still, she was trying to measure Nick, using herself as a reference point.

Neither of them was watching the movie as the other thought. Each of them focused their minds into other things, the other one. For instance, Nick felt puzzled by the sudden affection she was showing; she had never hugged him, or even greet him with a hand shake. Now, she was pinning him to her body like a teddy bear. Nick felt as if he could break in sweat in any moment, he was feeling overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, Ashley couldn´t take her eyes off him. She was checking how her thigh was almost as long as his whole leg. Paying close attention at the thickness of both. She knew she wasn´t the tallest or curviest woman there is, she considered herself a little skinny, but next to Nick, she felt bigger.

She felt taller, stronger, overall, she felt confident. She wasn´t outstanding anywhere she went, she didn´t have big boobs or a huge swaying butt; she didn´t drag any attention to her. Even during the three years she´s been working as a waiter, no one had tried anything; except for that one time someone asked for her number.

She didn´t feel so pretty, of course, she knew she wasn´t ugly either. Maybe people just miss-judged her by her outfit, she wasn´t sure. What she knew for sure was that, next to Nick, she was imposing, he didn´t even dare to say a thing as she pinned his head on her boob.

She thought this whole thing will be a waste of time. The truth is, it wasn´t. So far, she had been nothing but curious since she spotted Nick, trying to guess how tall he was, maybe how much he weighted. She knew there were several hours before Maddy came back, which means, there´s still time to compare heights. She smiled at that thought.

 

Time went by, Ashley allowed Nick to lay back. She removed her arm from around him and he immediately accommodated himself away from her. Not in a repulsive way, but he could already feel an erection bursting on his pants.

Every second he spent next to Ashley made him feel anxious. Will Maddy get mad? Did she asked her to do that just to prove he was weak? Wasn´t Ashley aware of where his head was?

He felt relieved to move away. He was trying to look straight at the movie, focus on what´s happening and not on Ashley. He couldn´t help it but his mind had noticed some things. First, she wasn´t wearing a bra.

Nick knew how a woman´s breast feels when they wear bra´s. More like, he knew how Maddy´s breasts felt, but he knew. He was sure it felt as if the only thing between his cheek and her boob was the thin layer of fabric from her shirt, nothing else. Not the seams of a bra, or a thick sport´s bra. He was sure that if he´d wanted, he could drive his hand and touch her nipple from over her shirt. But he couldn´t.

That will be disrespectful and too low, for him. She was the one who placed him there, and he was more than sure that she did it on purpose. He had his doubts. Still, it wasn´t an excuse to touch her however he wanted. Besides, part of him feared what she´ll do if she got mad.

Ashley was nice, but he knew she had her temper. Of course, when he was like a foot and around forty pounds heavier, she was like a light weight. But now, a simple slap from her will be enough to take him straight to the ground. Even the small force she applied to pull him to her seemed like a lot. He tried to resist, but she didn´t even notice his resistance.

Nick had the impression that she was teasing him, like always, but this time, showing him how strong she was. Show him how weak he had turned. He had the idea that she wanted to show him who was in charge. But he was wrong.

 

Nick was thinking and so was Ashley. She stared at him for a moment, still looking for a way to say something, she spoke: “Hey Nick, I´m curious, what can you do with those small hands.”

He turned not sure what she meant, so he just blinked and said: “M-my hands?”

“Yes,” she said, “I mean, they seem too small to me. I know you cannot carry heavy things the way you used to but, can you hold them? Like, are your fingers long enough to grab anything?” she only asked to do something else, she didn´t care if he could hold a glass with one hand or anything, but she had another idea on her mind.

“I, I don´t… I´m not sure.” He said as he turned at his hands.

“Let´s see…” she said stretching her arm and grabbing one of Nick´s hands. Then, she placed his hand over hers.

Nick found himself speechless when he witnessed the fact that Ashley´s hand was so much bigger than his. Her hands seemed huge; her fingers were so much longer. He knew for sure that if she closed her hand, she´ll be able to entrap his entire hand easily.

Ashley smiled, the question she made was just an excuse to measure their hands. It was so funny. The fact that nick was so puny now made her feel so much bigger, so… in control. She was aware that he was a nice guy, but if she wanted, she could force him to do whatever she wanted.

“No, hold on Ashley…” she thought to herself, “he hasn´t been anything but nice to you. He doesn´t deserve any mistreat or abuse in any way.” She knew she was supposed to look for him, even if Maddy said she´ll just give him company.

She removed her hand from under his and drove it all the way to the top of his head. She placed it there and said: “May I say, your hands are cute.” She smiled, but he knew it was just another way to make fun of him.

 

Time flew by and now, it was lunch time. Nick could listen to his stomach grumble, trying to digest itself. Of course, Ashley heard it too.

“Haha, is that… was that your stomach?” she asked, amazed by the small sound his stomach made.

“Yes.” He replied, both embarrassed and annoyed by her unnecessary laugh.

“Well, I guess that means it´s lunch time… my question is, what should we lunch?” she wondered.

Nick was wondering if that was a question, so he started thinking of dishes he´ll like, maybe a steak, with fries, he was hungry and any idea sounded delicious.

“I got it.” She declared as she walked into the kitchen.

Of course, she wasn´t thinking on what he wanted, but what she´ll be able or willing to make. He just turned at her as she entered the kitchen. The idea of having her cook what he wanted seemed a little stupid now. He just stayed there, feeling unimportant.

“I´ll make sandwiches.” She yelled from the kitchen.

 

Nick stayed on the living room, mostly because Ashley´s enormous size unsettled him. She didn´t change at all, it was him, but deep inside he had a feeling of annoyance. She wasted no chance on pointing out how small he was or comparing their heights. He knew he was small, he didn´t need her to remind him every minute.

He couldn´t hide his sorrow. Everywhere he looked, everyone he saw, even regular things were now huge! It all made him realize the fact that, each passing day, he was more vulnerable than the previous one. Even if Ashley didn´t measure him, and he was thankful for that, he knew he was smaller.

He was becoming aware of it. Each morning, his perspective changed. He found himself craning his neck higher, loosing sight of certain objects, he even felt his clothes baggier than last night. He was tired. His only question was when will it stop.

Right now, anyone could take advantage of him. He knew Ashley wouldn´t. She could be annoying sometimes, but she was not the type of person who´ll abuse their power. But, how wright could he be? As far as he knew, Cynthia would maintain a certain treat against him, just throwing hostile comments and hating him in silence.

Nick was completely unaware of the actions Cynthia could take. She took all those years of hating him and turned them into a complete beating, more precisely, of his ass.

 

Nick rubbed his buttocks as he had flashbacks of the moment when Cynthia beating him as she pleased.

“Ok Nick, they´re ready!” Said Ashley from the kitchen, apparently lunch was ready.

He walked all the way to the kitchen. He couldn´t complaint, a meal was a meal, it didn´t matter if it was a sandwich or a steak. Although, he´d love a steak.

“Hey there…” said Ashley as he stepped into the kitchen.

He sat on the opposite side of the table; she could only see his face from the top of his head to his nose. She wasn´t sure how he´ll be able to eat, but if he had managed to do it so far, then he would be fine, she hoped.

 

Nick only ate half of the sandwich, lucky for him, she sliced his in two. At first, he found it sort of denigrating, but now it made sense. He disliked the fact that she already knew he wouldn´t be able to eat the whole thing. Besides, it was easier to hold.

She took the dishes away and washed them while he stayed there in silence. Nick was Looking at her from behind. He was thinking that he could no longer complete a simple task like that. He wasn´t tall enough to wash the dishes, how pathetic was that? He used to be a man over six feet tall and now he depended on everyone for anything, this couldn´t be happening.

He couldn´t stay there and feel sorry for himself forever, he got up and left. Ashely noticed, but she just thought he had something else to do.

 

Nick laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling, trying to imagine how things will be if he wasn´t shrinking. He never thought he´ll miss doing small chores so much. How could life take something from him so fast and so easy. He wasn´t ill as far as he knew, and still, his body was acting in a very unnatural way. Things were not supposed to be that way for a man on his twenties.

He couldn´t take it, his eyes turned teary and before he knew it, he started to sob. He drove his hands to his face and tried to cover his eyes as tears began to ran thru his face. He couldn´t take it anymore, things were too hard now. What could he possibly do now? He couldn´t even wash the dishes, how will he work? The first thing that will happen on Monday is that they´ll fire him.

“W-why… why me?” said Nick with a broken teasy tone as he sobbed once again.

 

He was alone in his bed, but Ashley could listen to him from the hall, his apartment wasn´t so big either, and the door was open. She felt sorry for him, but she was not the type of person who knows what to do in this type of situations. The whole thing was too awkward.

Part of her wanted to walk away and pretend she didn´t notice, but she knew better what she had to do.

*Knock* Knock*

“Nick, may I come in?” she said from his bedroom´s door.

Nick sat on his bed and tried to dry his tears. “S-sure” he replied.

Ashely sat down next to him, he needed a friend to listen and she was willing to be that friend. “Ok Nick, come on, tell me what´s bothering you.”

He craned his neck to look up to her, his head barely made it to her shoulder. With Nick covered in tears, Ashley wasn´t sure if this was the best idea, but she had to do it.

He looked at her with red teary eyes and decided it was time for him to speak with someone. Ashley could be the one, she was impartial and hopefully she won´t make fun of him. He spoke, letting out all his insecurities and problems. She listened, knowing that´s all he needed.

 

While they were talking, Maddy was busy at work. They just gave her some more news. Now, she had to get everything ready for tomorrow. While she was doing so, she couldn´t help but to think of Nick.

“Aww, when I get home I´ll tell you all about it, Nick. I´m sure you´ll be excited…” she thought to herself, “But I´m a little sad too.” Turns out, they´ll start her training on Saturday, this Saturday, but she needed to get out of town for a while, at least for the weekend.

“Poor Nick, will he miss me? Haha, how silly, of course he will, and I´ll miss him too.”  She was picking everything from her desk, it was time to move to a new one. It seemed to her that life was giving her what she deserved, the job she wanted, a raise, even Nick.

Since she met him, she knew she´ll be the one taking care of everything, including him, and now, she will. He could no longer take care of himself in any way, he always depended on her. She loved it.

She didn´t mind being the one in charge, the one paying the bills or the busy one; all she cared for was to take care of Nick. At first, when he started shrinking, she thought it was an illness, now, she knew it was just how things should be.

She took her phone out, wondering if she should call him, let him know she will be home earlier. But she decided not to. “I´ll surprise him, my lovely boyfriend, or should I say… little?” Maddy couldn´t hide it, at least not anymore. The fact that Nick was shrinking made her happy.

She smiled every time she thought of Nick and realized she´ll arrive home just to find out he´s smaller. She had a record of his shrinking; she knew he shrank about 3-4 inches per day. He lost a foot every three days or so.

She didn´t enjoy it or got any personal satisfaction by knowing he´ll be smaller. She knew it must be awful for him. On the other hand, the more he shrank, the more he depended on her. She didn´t want to be mean about it but, his new size will allow her to have a new role.

“Ok Nick, I´m coming home, ready or not, here comes mommy.” She declared on her mind as she hopped in the elevator. She had a big smile, some great news and a question. Who will look for Nick while she´s gone?

 

Back at Maddy´s place, Nick was telling Ashley all about his life during the last few days.

“Mommy? Are you sure?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, well, I think so, it´s not very common to misunderstand that word…” he spoke.

Nick told Ashley all about his unpleasant experience with Cynthia, well, he let out the fact that he lured at her doing yoga. What he told her was that she spanked him. He hated to admit it but that´s what happened. After that, he told him about Maddy, how she comforted him, proving she was there for him.

“I… well… are you sure she said “mommy” and not “Maddy”? Cause they sound very similar to me.” She said.

“Sure, she said, you know… why would she?” he asked.

“Hmmm, well, can I say it?” he nodded at her, “Ok Nick, at first, I thought Maddy was the jealous type, don´t get me wrong but she acts a little weird when it comes to you. But now that you mention this… I guess… more than jealous, I think she´s one of those women who are, you know, very maternal.”

Nick was confused, what does she mean.

“Listen, all women have their respective treats towards men, some want to find a big strong man to protect them, some want a man to support them, some others just want to find a man to love… but, there´s some women who are, you know, sort of… mommies. They talk to their men in squeaky tones, always look for them, they put too much love into everything if you ask me, but yeah, that´s what I think.” She declared.

“Wait, so, do you think Maddy´s like, like that?” he asked.

“I wouldn´t say sure but… you´re her boyfriend, can´t you recall any time where she was acting sort of over affective or maybe looking way too much for you? I mean, right now she does, because of…” she meant his shrinking, “before this, ehmm, condition of yours, wasn´t she like… like that?” she asked.

Nick had his doubts, if Maddy was like that, then he would´ve noticed. Or was he so distracted?

 

Nick stood there for a while, thinking. He tried to remember every moment when Maddy was “too” loving and carrying. It was hard for him, he didn´t pay much attention to minor details. After a while, he could recall some times when she acted, let´s say, awkward.

She had been always on his side, helping him with some other things. But there was something else, she forgave him easily, very easy. Every time he knew he fucked up, she just let it slip, forgave him in the moment telling him she didn’t mind. Always carrying, always gentle, maybe too gentle.

Then, he focused on recent times. On the other day when she kicked out Cynthia. Nick could feel her rage from the distance, he had never seen her that way before. That moment, when Maddy appeared as his savior, he felt relieved. He felt happy, but that feeling didn´t last long.

Maddy seemed to be acting in a very different way, not her usual loving and nice way. He could see a dark aura above her. She was protecting him, of course, her mother was twice his size, but there was something else, something he couldn´t quite catch at that moment.

Now, he realized it, she was protecting him, but not in the regular way a girlfriend will stand for his boyfriend. No. The rage she felt at that moment, it was the one that´s only shown by…

“Oh no…” he spoke as he turned at Ashley. How was he so blind, even the way she comforted him, weeping his tears away. Nick felt his heart beating as he just realized it, Maddy wanted to be his… mommy?

 

He stood speechless for a moment, then, they talked about it. Ashley was not the right person for that, she was no therapist at all. But she could listen.

They discussed the whole thing. Nick was worried, but he shouldn´t be. Ashley assured him that he was fine. Maddy won´t hurt him, it will be the other way, she will only look after him. As weird as it sounds. But he should not be afraid, all that will come from her should be well intentioned.

Nick couldn´t help it but to feel strange. His relationship with Maddy was great, but was it that way only because she wanted? He wasn´t sure.

As they were speaking, the door knob turned, they both turned only to watch Maddy stepping in.

“Hey, hello there… “ she said as she walked in.

Nick froze. Wasn´t she supposed to be at work? Did she skipped work just to come home with him? He was too paranoic now, but who wouldn´t. He had a new perspective of his girlfriend, and only time will tell how this all goes. For now, Maddy had her eyes on him, smiling as always.

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 23 is up on my Patreon, together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 22 by Mine1234


Nick said nothing. He just stood there looking straight up at Maddy. His mind was filled with worried thoughts. What if Ashley was right? Why haven´t he noticed that Maddy was one of those overprotective women? Also, did she somehow shrank him?

Maddy simply thanked Ashley for everything and watched her leave. After that, she closed the door and turned back to Nick. He swallowed.

There´s something he didn´t quite caught until now, the fact that, so far, Maddy didn´t seem too disturbed by his shrinking. Everything she´s done was to look for him even more. Spend more time with him and, overall, care for him. But, could she cause the shrinking?

Of course, her presence wasn´t the cause, he´s been without her about eight of hours a day during the last week. Until now the shrinking didn´t seem to slow down. But, is there something in the food? Maybe she´s been putting something on his shampoo? Besides, what does she do when he´s sleeping?

This were all just theories. His mind was driving him nuts. What will she do? Why does she want him to be small? To look for him? Make sure he´s hers only? He gave a couple steps back as she approached. His face revealed some serious concern now as the gigantic woman approached. A woman he thought he knew.

“Nick? Are you ok?” she spoke as she got closer.

All Nick knew right now was that he was afraid of her. And it was all because of silly thoughts he put on his mind. Crazy suspects he made himself believe. Why was he even so paranoic? He used to be a serene guy, without a care in the world. Now, it seemed to him that all his emotions were harder to handle. The world was getting too big for him.

“Nick, come on, talk to me, is… is everything ok?” insisted Maddy. She was taller than he remembered, mostly because of the heels she wore, giving her a two-inch boost. Now, he felt as if she was falling over him, encaging him with her enormity. He felt as if the walls were closing, or gone, he wasn´t sure. All Nick could perceive now was Maddy. As if the room was empty except for the two of them.

“Come on…” he tried to think straight, “how are you so sure about this?” he tried to persuade himself. Be sure that it wasn´t Maddy, but maybe something else that had made him so small.

“Nick,” said Maddy, but with a sad look on her face, “come on, say something… please.” He took a deep breath. Relaxed. His heart was beating hard inside his chest, he could even feel it in his ears.

“I…” he encouraged himself to speak, “I´m fine.”

Maddy drew a smile on her lips, but kept a sad look on her face. For a moment, she thought he had forgotten about her. She wasn´t sure if there will be another side effect besides his shrinking. And the idea of leaving him alone all weekend made her paranoic too. Leaving for work was one thing, but flying to another state was another. She must tell him about it.

“I´m glad. But we need to talk.” That sounded serious, and he was not ready for seriousness right now. Not even any of her lovely and carrying self. So far, his time with Ashley made him doubt of every single one of his girlfriend’s actions and words.

“Let´s just… sit on the couch, ok?” she declared as she sat down.

Nick struggled to hop in. He ignored it but, he was only 3´1” now. A man who used to be over six foot tall now had to jump to sit on the couch. He felt pathetic.

Maddy placed her hand on his shoulder, a hand that covered all of his reduced shoulder. He swallowed hard. What was she going to tell him? He stared at her. With eyes wide open and a dry feeling on his mouth, he prepared himself to listen. Maddy felt sorry for what she was about to tell him, but she must. She needed to depart tomorrow and the sooner she told him the better.

 

Maddy let it all out. He already knew about her promotion, so that part was easy. What he ignored, and so did she, was the training. Even if she had the remote idea she needed one, she never thought it´ll be out of town, not even out of the state.

She told him that the company had already paid her ticket and made a reservation for her. But he would not be able to go with her.

Even if she could buy a ticket for him and share the room, what will he do while she´s gone? She had to cover a 24-hour training in two days. There will be no chance for her to take care of him. And she knew no one who could. It was her first trip there.

Her best resolution, and she gave it some real thought, was to leave him with someone. And she had already called to check on that. The other persons answer was a strong yes. She could even sense some over excitement on the other end of the line when she called. But she couldn´t waste any time being paranoic. She was just thankful for it. Having someone take care of Nick, what’s more, that someone agreed to have him at their place during the whole weekend just calling one day in advance was too good to be true. Still, it happened.

 

“Ok so, you´re living tomorrow morning?” he asked.

“Yes.” She replied.

“And you´re leaving me here, well not here, but with someone else?”

“Right.” She spoke again.

“So… will that someone be Ashley?” he asked.

“No, Nick, she works at Night, how can I trust that… no one will break into the house with you inside.” It sounded silly, but she said it in a very serious way. Maybe too paranoic.

“Come on Maddy, don´t be like that. That´s unlikely to happen you know.” He spoke.

“Well, I don´t care. I want to make sure you´re looked for while I´m gone. That´s why I called Rachel.” She replied.

“Rachel? You mean Miss Williams? THAT Rachel?” he asked, why would she even agree to that, wasn´t she on vacations?

“Yes, THAT Rachel.” She declared.

Nick was confused. Why would a wealthy woman, with a tight schedule like her give herself some time to look after his assistant? She was a busy woman, he figured out she´ll be somewhere else, some other country maybe. Why would she waste her whole weekend taking care of… him?

Maddy could see the distress on his face, so she decided to settle him a bit. “Relax Nick,” she caressed his cheek with her hand, “I´ll be back before you notice. It´ll be only a couple days.” Then, she brought him close to her.

She was so big, her 5´7” frame seemed more like 12´, she barely applied any force to pin him to her. He could smell the sweet aroma of her perfume as she placed his head over her chest. Her boobs seemed enormous now, bigger than his head, and very soft.

“I know you´ll miss me, I will miss you too… baby.” He was chocked by her last words.

Had she called him that way before? That was not one of the usual nicknames she used. What was going on? Suddenly, she seemed unnecessarily close. Her affection, what does she have in mind?

 

Time went by at an incredible slow speed for them. Each had their own thoughts in mind. While Nick had to keep an eye on everything Maddy did or say. Even repeating her words inside his head just to make sure everything was normal. She couldn´t get off from the fact that Rachel will be taking care of Nick. It´s true that she was doing her a really big favor, to both actually. But, wasn´t it a little too easy? She felt as if there was something wrong with it. Maybe not wrong but, aren´t there other things to do for her?

They were both lying in bed. Nick tried to stay away from Maddy, but it was kind of hard. When your partner weights over twice as you, it is hard not to be pulled by her weight. He felt like a munchkin sized boyfriend next to his amazon sized girlfriend. Even if she wore some sexy lingerie in bed. He was too concerned to even notice the way her ass seemed more pronounced. Or even how her perky nipples showed under her top.

In the meantime, she tried to approach every time she could. But he just pulled himself away, trying to sneak out of her affection. She didn´t like it, but she thought he felt sort of molested for losing her all weekend. She let him be and then they were both asleep, resting before the big day.

 

Morning came in what seemed to be a matter of seconds. Nick felt his eyes heavy, almost unable to keep them open. Maddy was a bit more awake, but she´s had better nights. She even had a small nightmare where she comes back and Nick was gone. Somehow Rachel left the door open and he wandered away. She knew it was silly, but she gave him a big hug as soon as she woke up. Her sudden rush to hug him immediately woke him up.

Moments later, they were putting everything inside the car.

“Come on, I can carry my own bag.” Nick spoke.

“I know, it´s just that… it´ll be easier if I carry it, that way we´ll be gone earlier.” Maddy spoke, worried that he´ll fall behind because of the weight of his clothes. It wasn´t a huge bag, or even too heavy, but he seemed too small now, at least for her. She wasn´t sure if it will be a good idea to let him carry heavy objects, at least heavy for his reduced frame.

Nick was annoyed. “Come on, you´ll still have to go back for your suitcase…” he complained.

“Yes, but I´ll do it fast, you´ll see, this way´s faster. Just trust me.” She replied.

It seemed to him that he was being underestimated. And that she was losing time, but in the end, it was her time. He checked the time before they went down, it was 7 am or so. Her flight departed at 10 and she had to be there by 9, or 8:30 as she always said. They had no rush.

She advised him to hop on the car while she went upstairs.

 

Nick sat on the passenger seat as she said. Completely annoyed. Now she was carrying his things as if he was just… he didn´t even want to think about it. He just crossed his arms over his chest and let out a resentful sigh.

*Buzz* *BUZZ*

He blinked, that was the unmistakable sound of his phone. A message had arrived. He directed his attention towards the phone placed on the cup holder. Maddy knew better than him, so she grabbed his phone and placed it right in front of him before she went upstairs. Just in case he had an emergency, which will be silly to think, but that´s just the way she was.

Now, his phone was too heavy to be placed inside his pocket. If he rushed while walking, it may as well pull his shorts down. His torso was really thin now, and the shorts he wore were starting to feel baggy.

Nick grabbed the phone and unlocked it. Then, the message was displayed right in the middle of the screen. It was Rachel.

“Morning sunshine. I´m so excited for our weekend together! I´ll be waiting for you at my place… but don´t be late, you know I don´t like to wait.”

He stood there for a moment. He wasn´t sure how to react to this. Was she supposed to message him? What´s more, was HE supposed to let her know he was on his way? He didn´t know what to do, she was excited? Why?

He paid enough attention to realize the treatment she gave him, always happy, smiling. Why? He didn´t have enough charisma to make someone excited to be with him, other than Maddy for sure. Of course, if she liked his company, then she must be over excited to have him at her place ALL weekend. But, was it something good?

Maddy wasn´t very tall herself, but Rachel, she was 5´11”, way above an average woman. How will she look from his new perspective?

Something Maddy didn´t forgot to do before they went down was measuring him. Now, on Friday morning, his height was three foot even. He had gone all the way down to 3´. He wasn´t even half the size he used to be. It all felt like torture. And now, he had to face his tall boss.

She wasn´t mean… with him. But how was he supposed to act in front of a towering woman like her? How would he feel? She was 4” taller than Maddy. At his current height, it will feel like a whole foot!

He was just hoping she wasn´t in a bad mood, even when he was taller than her, she still seemed sort of imponent. She was the boss and she settled the rules on the office; now, how will things be at her place?

Nick felt a small panic attack while he was sitting. He was breathing faster. He could even feel how the palm of his hands began to sweat.

“Why is this even happening?!” he said to himself as he drove his hands to his head. Letting his phone fall in the middle of his reduced legs. “I… I can´t! I can´t let Miss Williams see me like this… I´m puny!” He hated it.

Every woman he knew towered over him. He was now waist level with women, or even lower! His head will be leveled with women´s asses now. It didn´t matter how tall they actually where, his sight will be at the same level as a woman´s butt. The good thing is that it will look rounder and thicker than it actually is.

 

“Ok, I´m here. Our apartment’s locked and I… Nick, are you okey?” Said Maddy as she got inside the car. He was too scared to even realize she was there. He didn´t even feel it when she loaded everything on the trunk and opened the car´s door.

He swallowed and tried to calm down, but his eyes couldn´t lie, he was afraid. “I… I´m ok…” he spoke.

“Nick come on, I know you´re not ok, I can see it in your face. If anything´s bothering you, just tell me. You know you can trust me baby.” She said, but that didn´t make him feel any better.

He was worried enough to sense everything as a possible threat. “Baby? What does she mean? I´m not crying… am I?” he couldn´t even think straight.

Meanwhile, Maddy had her own insecure thoughts.

“Why is he acting like that?” she wondered glancing at his unsettled boyfriend. “He seemed ok up until… yesterday.” She knew that he´ll feel down due to his current condition. Shrinking was not something that usually happens, no one´s prepared for it. Not mentally or physically. But he seemed stranger than usual.

Deep inside, she wanted to believe that he was feeling sad because she was leaving. That her departure was the cause for his inner pain. That will only prove how much she actually means to him. But it wasn´t.

Even if Maddy chose to believe it, things just didn´t match up. His sudden behavior towards her started before she told him she will be gone during the weekend. If anything, she will be blaming Ashley for “putting” ideas on his head. She had no prove, but also no doubts about it.

If she knew Ashley was the one who made him aware of her maternal behavior, she´ll hop off the car and yell the shit out of her. Lucky for her, and Nick, she didn´t.

But it wasn´t Ashley´s fault, Nick was the one who was choosing to reject her “type” of love. He didn´t want to have such relationship with her. Maybe when he was the once 6´2” guy, there would be a possibility for him to believe she was playing, or maybe just being too tender. But now, it was different.

At his current height, he felt as if she was enjoying his shrinking. Part of him had the idea that this could be something she wanted from the beginning. He could remember dozens or even hundredths of times when Maddy was acting more like a mommy than a girlfriend. She even packed his lunch every morning before work.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt as if his relationship was only based on him being dependent. And now, it seemed as if the universe was giving her what she wanted. All what she´s done for him would be paid back, but not on the way he had planned.

Even now, sitting next to her, he could see the concern on her face. An over protective concern he couldn´t deal with. Was this real? Had she been looking for this from the very beginning on their relationship?

Nick´s lip just quivered. He felt as if her eyes were darts, or even arrows. Going straight to his heart and stabbing him hard. If he wanted to resolve this, then he must talk. He took a deep breath while his hands were clenching over his knees. Finally, he spoke.

“I… I j-just…” He didn´t know what to say, he couldn´t speak the truth. He couldn´t tell Maddy that he had just found out how she´s been treating him. Even if she was all love and affection, it may not be the one he´s looking for, or the one he needs. He felt weird about it. The whole thing was so strange, and at the same time, part of him just wanted to open up and fall in her arms. Be surrounded by her affection, but… was it the type of affection he wanted?

 

He lied. Nick wasn´t prepared to deal with something like that at that time. He thought he could start with a simple question, if she was “that” type of women. Maybe she wasn´t and it was just a silly question to be made, but what if she said yes?

Their time was limited now, she had to be at the airport in less than an hour. He would only need to deal with it during the ride to Rachel´s house and then he´ll have the whole weekend to think of something. Maybe he could find a way for it to work. Or, worst case scenario, they broke up. But what would happen next? It was all so uncertain.

That´s why he lied, he chose to play dumb and ignore it. But time will find it´s way with him. She was holding herself until the moment she´ll be ready to burst over him, and with it, show her true self.

 

Eventually, the car started moving. Neither of them felt comfortable now. He had his doubts and so did she. The ride was long and silent. All the while, she just tried to think of a way to break the uncomfortable silence and have a small talk with him. Meanwhile, he just tried to mentalize the idea that he´ll stay at his boss´s house the whole weekend. What will he do anyways?

 

The car stopped. Miss Williams, well Rachel, lived on a luxurious neighborhood. There were a ton of big houses with big green front yards. Two or even three garage doors.

Rachel´s house was no exception, it was big, with stone pillars and her car parked in front of the garage. He was amazed, and so was she. For him, it was a really fancy neighborhood; for her, a place to live in the future.

Maddy grabbed Nick´s bag from the trunk and walked by him all the way to the front door. They stopped in front of a pair of big wooden doors with golden handles. She rang the bell while Nick just sank on his thoughts.

He was preparing, more like steeling himself for when she opened the door. He could already picture her wearing a white shirt and a skirt, his question was if she´ll be wearing heels.

“Coming!” said Rachel´s voice from inside.

Nick could listen to her steps as she approached to the door, she sounded big. Of course, she was taller than Maddy, so it was logical that she´d weight more.

Suddenly, the door opened. Nick was looking at the floor when two bare feet appeared. He swallowed but he ignored one thing.

As he was too conscious to look up at her, Maddy was prepared for a greeting. Her eyes opened widely when she saw her. Her lips gestured the word “wow” as she tried to process what she was looking at, more like whom.

“Hello there, Nick… Long time no see…” spoke Rachel as Nick´s eyes began to rise, but as they did, he began to notice something strange.

It was definitely Rachel´s voice, but it wasn´t her body. She seemed… different. As his eyes rose up, he could see ticker calves, not thicker because of his shrinking, but sturdy. As he kept looking up, he began to see what her week off did to Rachel. She was thick everywhere. Thick thighs, wide hips, even a soft round belly, not too big at least. And above, a pair of round heavy breasts.

She didn´t seem fat, more like curvy if you please. Her body had changed from a slim one to a curvaceous one, wearing her extra weight in the right places. She had a thick milf body, imposing even.  Much more from his point of view.

As she smiled down to him with tender welcoming eyes he wondered: “What happened to her?!”

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 24 has just been uploaded on my patreon, you can join if you´d like to get a few chapters ahead ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 23 by Mine1234

Maddy was perplexed. She had seen Rachel before, but not like this. She knew Rachel was taller than her, and she also had a slimer frame. Well, used to. Sometimes she was worried that Nick will have some sort of affair with her, she was good looking and had a nice body. But she was a good deal older. She could keep those thoughts aside.

Now, she could definitely be sure that Nick won´t try anything while she´s gone. She was, for Maddy, a fat chick. And Nick was not into them… right?

Her main concern where her enormous ballooning breasts. Why where they so big? She was sure she didn´t had a boob job during her week off, else, she´ll only be swelling out on the bra section, not everywhere.

Rachel had put on a ton of weight. And the jealously-greedy part inside Maddy´s mind couldn´t help but to envy her new breasts. She wondered if she´ll end up the same when she got old… and fat.

Still, her brain worked in parallel to let out a casual greet. “Hi!” then she extended her hand.

“It´s nice to see you too Madison, how have you been?” replied Rachel as she greeted Maddy.

Maddy was trying to keep her questions aside as she looked up at Nick´s boss. But it was hard.

Meanwhile, Nick was dumbfounded. He was right in front of two thick fleshy pillars that were his boss´s legs. Long, thick and… lusty bare legs. She was wearing a bathrobe, and he wondered what she may have beneath all that. For sure, more flesh. But as he witnessed her new “change”, a question couldn´t be missed: “how?”

How was it possible for a person to put on so much weight in just a week? Even if she had packed a few pounds before, that couldn´t have been more than ten. She was tall, so ten pounds will be like nothing. But this! She was a good fifty pounds heavier than the last time they saw each other. That´s about seven pounds a day! If he was right of course.

Nick let his gaze at the floor, well, higher, her calves. He just looked how the flesh of her swollen calves danced with her every move. As she shifted her bodies weight from one foot to another. He could see a small shake on her thick lower limbs. He swallowed while the two towering women kept talking.

They were so tall now. Well, he was so short now. His head stood at 3´tops. Maybe less, he wasn´t sure. He was looking straight at the thighs of these two women. They seemed like giants to him.

Even if the thick fabric of Rachel´s bathrobe covered her body, it did too little to hide her figure. He knew she must be wearing her old bathrobe because her thighs were showing, a lot. Her expansive flesh was pushing to the sides of the robe. If that thing had any buttons, she may as well had ripped all of them a long time ago. That things seemed way too tight and at least three sizes too small.

He wasn´t sure how to feel anymore, or even if he could trust his emotions now. Even if he felt amazed, or terrified by his boss´s new size. He couldn´t help but to feel the need to… touch her.

At first, he thought it was just his male brain wanting to sink his hands into her sensuous flesh. But it didn´t felt that way. There was something else he couldn´t quite catch, he wanted to be close to her, but… not the same way as with Maddy.

He resigned on thinking that he was his employee and that he was just waiting for her instructions. Some duty to do. That´s what he thought. But he was wrong.

Not only had he shrank, but also, his mind began to see the world in a different way. Everything was bigger. Everyone stood taller; and what´s more, women began to seem, curvier. Mainly because his body had shrunk in a proportional way but, he was looking at women bodies differently.

Nick couldn´t stop comparing his body to theirs. Women had thicker limbs. Bigger muscles. Larger bones. Overall, from his point of view, everyone he knew just seemed gigantic. Wider and mightier. Now, his main thought was how tall they actually where, how heavy, just… how much smaller should he feel in front of which women.

One thing was for sure, Rachel´s tall thick body made him feel utterly small. Or what´s more, it made her seem more imponent. Bigger, stronger, sturdier. She was a complete amazon right in front of him. Really close to be a giantess. He felt shy just by standing in front of her.

“Ok, I´ll be back on Monday… around 9 or so. I´ll come pick Nick up around… 10, ok?” said Maddy with a smile as she handed Rachel Nick´s bag. It seemed to him that she was already leaving. So soon.

Part of him didn´t like the idea. Was she really going to leave him alone with… her? As he looked up at Rachel, passed the soft belly that had grown on her, he could see a pair of enormous breasts.

Her attire did little to hide the swelling orbs of her gargantuan tits. He was very sure each was heavier and much bigger than his head. Shit, they were even bigger than Maddy´s head, by far. He tried not to focus his attention on them and just turned straight at her face. And there she was.

Rachel was smiling at Nick while Maddy was talking. He swallowed, wondering if she had caught him luring at her. But it seemed as if she didn´t care much. She was just looking tenderly at him. But why?

“Sure…” Rachel spoke. “You go and have a wonderful trip, make sure to learn a lot and don´t forget to pay close attention to everything. You´ve earned this raise and there´s nothing that can stop you from getting it. Besides, between you and I, if you already got all the way here, there´s no way you won´t succeed.” Maddy smiled by her cheering words. It made her feel better by living Nick in her hands.

Maddy bent and hugged Nick tight. It was time to say goodbye. He just felt how her big arms held him tight, smashing him into her bosom. It felt nice, but, will Rachel´s breasts feel the same? He was alarmed by having those thoughts so he turned his head to the sides, trying to wash them away.

“I´ll miss you Nick… I don´t want to leave you but… well, I… sorry baby. But I´ll be back very soon! I promise.” She spoke, feeling how her heart sank on her chest.

She kissed him and said her final goodbye. Nick wasn´t sure what to say, so he said nothing. She wasn´t bothered by it. She was more than sure that any of his words, even a small “I´ll miss you” will make her want to stay. She just left, before she changed her mind towards the wrong idea.

Maddy hopped in the car and drove away. He could see her teary eyes from where he was. It hurt him to see her that way. But there was nothing he could do. Besides, it was only for the weekend. She should be able to take it, and so should he, but why was he feeling strange. Out of a sudden, as she left, he couldn´t help but to have a feeling of loneliness. She will be back, for sure, but why did he felt as if she had just left him behind.

The thing was that, he wasn´t alone. His lips fell in sadness, but this feeling rapidly changed as someone emerged from behind. Rachel stepped closer to him, he kind of felt the floor trembling a little with each of her steps.

“Ok Nick, now it´s only you and me… why don´t we settle your things on your room, hmm, how does that sound?” she spoke. Waiting for his reply.

He just turned and, as he craned his neck to look up to the humongous woman, he said: “S-sure…”

“Very well, let me carry this and… follow me… also, don´t forget to close the door behind you.” She said, as she walked in. He followed her, and before he closed the door he turned straight at the street. Maddy was gone, for real. He sighed sadly before closing the door.

He pushed, only to realize the doors were heavier than they seemed. How was it possible for Rachel to move them so easily? They were heavy as hell, he needed both hands to push a single door. And it seemed so easy, she only used one. He knew it, he was weak. His limbs didn´t carry the strength they used to. How had things changed in such way?

When he finally closed the door, he realized, Rachel was gone. Her house seemed even bigger from the inside. He stood at the main entrance wondering, where did she go? There were three options now, she walked straight into the living room, or she walked thru the door next to him; maybe she walked upstairs using the marble staircase next to him.  He was confused. “Where to go? Where?” he didn´t want to walk somewhere and have her think he was trying to sneak into her house.

He feared that she´ll get mad if she found him somewhere she didn´t told him to go. But why was he having these thoughts? It should be as easy as “sorry, I got lost…” but he didn´t see it that way, at least not anymore. Besides, he was a guest in her house. He shouldn´t abuse her hospitality.

“Nick! Sweetie, I´m right here…” she said waving at him from the second floor. He felt relieved. His main concern was, how did she get up so fast? Apparently, she was quick on her feet. Even with all the extra weight over her.

He rushed thru the stairs following her lead. But he slowed down in the last steps. She was waiting for him at the very end, and he could glimpse a little under her robe. Apparently, she wasn´t wearing anything but a black tongue under her robe. At least on her lower half. He wondered, “That means, is she only wearing a bra above?!” he felt curious and uneasy.

If she already knew he was coming, why was she wearing only her underwear? He had the idea that she´ll be wearing some office clothing. But he knew that was absurd. He was hopping she´ll be wearing yoga pants or something like that. But she wasn´t. In fact, aside of the robe, she was wearing the least clothes she could. He swallowed. But it was her house, his main concern was if she walked around naked at her house.

It only made his member tingle in excitement. He knew that if he didn´t hold himself, he´ll be getting a boner before he got to the last step. So, he focused on something else.

Nick felt odd walking next to his boss. He had done it before, but not this way. Next to her, he could feel her enormity, almost pulling him into her. She was… mesmerizing. He almost dared to ask her about her weight, but they arrived to the room before.

“Ok honey, this will be your room for the next few days…” she spoke, turning down at him as her heart melted with those words.

Rachel had no idea he´ll be staying at her place… at least not so soon. She wasn´t truly prepared for it. But there was nothing she had to arrange. When Maddy called, her first thought was: “No… for real?!?” she was excited. But she hid her feelings and kept a professional tone. But now, she wasn´t sure if she´ll be able to hold herself for too long.

Nick walked inside; the room was huge, bigger than the room he shared with Maddy at their apartment. There was a king-sized bed, a closet, two night-tables. A door, he was sure it was the bathroom.

It was the guest room, for sure. But what a lucky guest he was. He figured out that if he wanted, he could spend all of his weekend there, he´ll only need to come out whenever he needed food. He didn´t want to be a jerk, but being around his boss, currently, was really hard for him. He had a mix of strange emotions inside him, he wasn´t sure what will happen. But there was one thing for sure, Rachel was very professional… and strict. He feared what will happen if she got mad.

She had never done it before, at least not the hard way. Maybe some words to him, but she always talked to him in a nice way. Still, he could tell she was a woman who took shit from no one. He swallowed before he turned back at her.

“It´s… nice.” He said.

“Thank you. You know, I wasn´t sure if you´ll like to sleep on your own or… well, how silly, you´re a man. BUT, if by any reason, I don´t know, you don´t like to be alone at night, or, if anything´s bothering you… my room´s the one at the end of the hall. You can knock at any time, ok honey?” she spoke as she pointed towards her room.

He stepped out of the room to look at where she was pointing. And there it was, a big solid-wooden door. He thought it´ll be unnecessary, like she said, he was a man. Of course, he´ll miss Maddy, but he could take it. He just thanked her for her kindness.

Rachel walked in to leave his bag over the bed. As she entered the room, he just glared at her ass. Each of her steps just made her enormous butt quake. Her ass was shaking as her muscles contract and relax. Pushing her flesh over and above. He lured at her sensuous flesh. Even under the robe´s fabric, he could see a big ass bouncing it´s cheeks as her wide hips swayed to the sides.

She was more than he could take. Her body was just so big, and stacked. Her wide hips and ample butt, together with her gargantuan breasts, it all gave her a matronal look. He swallowed, trying to think straight.

“Have you had breakfast?” she asked turning back at him.

Nick turned rapidly at the floor, worried she´ll caught him staring at her like a giant piece of meat.

“N… I mean, YES! I… we… Maddy made scrambled eggs before she dropped me.” He spoke.

Rachel giggled at the way he so shyly replied. Of course, he was looking at her, but she couldn´t blame him. Even she had a hard time not staring at herself in the mirror. She was fat, and she knew it. But it was all for a reason. The reason? He was standing right in front of him.

With each pound she gained, she just said to herself, “It´s for him…” she wanted to stop, but she couldn´t, even now, the treatment she had submitted herself into had not given her the results she wanted. The doctor said it´ll take some time. And the “time” should be over by Sunday.

Rachel was hoping to give Nick his surprise by Monday. But… he was already here. The only thing she hated was that his “surprise” wasn´t, yet. Of course, she felt heavier. Of course, her clothes didn´t fit anymore. And sure, everyone will be staring at her. But hey, it wasn´t only fat. She kept working out, just as the doctor suggested.

Beneath all that curvaceous mass, there were still some muscles that gave her the hourglass body she had. Maybe a little too stacked, but still, some men where into that type of women. She didn´t wanted to say it, but she had searched online for “plus-sized dressing” or “curvy clothing” even “BBW”. She knew it, of course, she saw herself every day. And she knew she needed to go back to work, so she needed clothes, ones that helped her augmented figure.

During the last week, every time she passed in front of the mirror, or watched herself as she stepped out of the shower. She could see how, little by little, her body was changing. Expanding. Holding more mass, more weight. Her limbs were thicker, her belly sticked out and seemed creamier than ever. But, her hips widened enough to hide it, and her butt. Even she liked that part. A nice, round fat ass. Firm yet big. She kind of liked her new body, it made her feel, more imposing. Now, it was time to test it.

“Ok sweetheart,” she said from above, “I´m happy for you, but I´m starving… while you settle your things here, I´ll go fix myself some tasty breakfast, ok? If you need anything, I´ll be downstairs on the kitchen.” And she left, swaying her wide hips as she left.

Nick was turned on. Why? He didn´t knew, as far as he was aware, he was into thinner women, like Maddy, slim figure and a round ass with big boobs. But Rachel, she was so much… bigger. Her ass was huge, her legs seemed thick, and her boobs, the way they bounced so… he had no idea that a sturdy woman like her could turn him on so much.

Maybe it was just his brain that had readjusted to find everywoman, if thicker, normal. But how was it even possible? She was enormous. Now, he was in the care of his hefty boss.

Should he isolate himself? Pretend he feels sick and stay in his room during the whole weekend? No. He was not a scared little mouse, he was a man. He should walk out and stand… proud? Once again, it was HER house. He should, what? Follow her orders? Like on the office? He laid in bed and tried to think about all this.

“Ok Nick, think straight. First, if you want to leave aside her… ehm, figure. Let´s just forget about it, forget about her weight, her… bra size… her ass measurements…” he was having a hard time. His member was rising in his pants as he tried to forget about his boss. Still, it seemed more as if he was trying to picture her inside his mind.

“NO!” he sat. “Just, focus on something else… whatever.” He turned at his bag and decided to unpack.

One by one, he took his clothes out of the bag and placed them over the bed. He was surprised by the number of things the bag contained. Of course, his clothes were now half the size of the one´s he used to wear. It was logical if the bag held double the amount it once did.

He just pulled the empty drawers of the closet, the bottom ones, and filled them with his clothes. His underwear, shirts and bottoms, all contained in no more than two drawers. He felt tiny. A 26-year-old-man left in the care of his boss while his girlfriend´s out, in some other city. That was humiliating. But he had no other choice.

After a while, he just walked downstairs to meet Rachel. He wasn´t sure if he´ll be able to avoid staring at her body. But it was better than staying alone, feeling depressed. He walked out of the room and headed downstairs. He had to tight the knot on his pants before walking down the stairs. He felt how his pants almost fell after the first one. “Ughh!” he was annoyed. Why was he even shrinking? There should be a cause… and a cure.

He settled his mind by looking at the house. The walls, the ornaments. As he walked down the stairs, he was amazed by everything. Rachel was a CEO after all. She earned, well, he wasn´t sure how much but it was way more than what he and Maddy earned, together.

He stopped, right in front of a big vessel. It seemed enormous for him. It was placed right over a pillar, bellow a spot light. He wondered, “How much will this cost?” it seemed, ancient. Old enough to be considered an antiquity. From what time, who knows, but old.

Deep inside his brain, an idea came. “How heavy is it?” he wondered if he´ll be able to lift it. Even if it was right above his head. Before he knew, he had stretched his arms and placed his hands on the sides of it. He tried to lift it, but it was too heavy, so he gave it a second try, applying more force this time.

He knew it was useless. But it moved. He could´ve left it as a small victory, but before he realized it, the thing was stumbling. He tried to stop it, but it seemed as if he had pushed it more. Then, the vessel fell.

He could see in slow motion how it went from the top of the pillar to the ground, shattering into pieces when it hit the ground. “Oh no!” he said, as his voice was silenced by the loud noise the vessel made when it broke into a million pieces.

“No… no… no no no no no” He thought, and before he knew it, He heard someone coming from the distance.

“NICK!?” said Rachel´s voice as he heard her steps coming closer. She was rushing to where he was.

Now, standing still, right on the spot, he trembled. He had been there for less than an hour, and he was sure that whatever he broke was worth more than his apartment, his house and even his life.

He set his gaze right at the floor regretting what he had just done. His main fear was that he´ll have to deal with his boss. His main concern was, how will he deal with an enraged woman who stood over twice his height?

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to chapter 26 on my Patreon:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234 

Chapter 24 by Mine1234

Nick couldn´t move, he just stood there, waiting for his faith to be decided by Rachel. He decided not to think about it, he´ll face it like a man. He had made a mistake and that led to breaking down what he thought was the most expensive piece of antiquity he had touched.

Nick´s heart was beating hard inside his chest, like a loud drum, but whatever noise his heart was making was silenced by the steps of the gigantic woman approaching.

Nick couldn´t hide it, he was scared. Everyone was taller and much bigger now. At some point, everyone seemed scarier.

Once, there was a time when he could walk past everyone without carrying what they´ll think. Everyone´s got a life on their own and their own problems. Now, he had another idea, even a different attitude towards the outside world. What if someone asked him something? What if he had to talk with some stranger and explain all about his sudden shrinking?

He was insecure. Seeing the world expanding around him made him insecure. Fear was an emotion that he had more and more often now. He found himself becoming more and more anxious towards the simplest of things, and right now, it was no exception.

He didn´t want to but he ended up having thoughts of what Rachel will do. Will she kick him out? Was he going to have to pay for that? What if she called Maddy and made her come all the way back to amend his mistake? He didn´t want both women to be pissed, much less towards him.

He swallowed hard as he heard Rachel´s heavy steps stop right in front of him. Nick tensed his hands and clenched his fists. He wasn´t ready for it. He set his gaze right at the floor beneath him, avoiding any type of eye contact with Rachel.

“Oh my…” she said in surprise.

Nick couldn´t help it but, his mouth began to tremble, his lower lip quivered. He wanted to run, turn back in time, anything to avoid what had just happened. What he hated the most was the fact that he, a 26-year-old-man, couldn´t find the courage inside him to tell his boss what happened.

He moved his eyes a little, just to notice his boss´s enormous feet standing right in front of him. She was looking straight at the broken pot in front of him, that was for sure. Nick was shaking, he tried his best not to, but he was scared.

He was waiting for Rachel to do something. Anything. She wasn´t talking, he was expecting for her to lecture him about how priceless that was or about how he was a guest in her house and the only thing he must do was avoid breaking that precise thing. She opened her house to him and he just, out of a stupid feeling of curiosity, broke the damn thing.

“Nick…” she spoke as he froze, he couldn´t turn up to her, he was hopping her next words to be “you´re an asshole” or “how stupid” even “do you know how much THAT costs?” anything, but she proved him wrong, rage was not in her right now.

“Dear, are you ok?” she asked, in a sweet carrying tone.

Nick´s eyes widened, wasn´t she mad? Her first words were some of concern and not accusations towards him?

She could see him, from high above, she noticed his regret, and fear. That he will most likely be afraid of what he did. “Nick, honey, it´s ok, look at me… just tell me what happened.” She said trying to be cool about what he had done.

Her tone was sweet, her words were carrying. She wasn´t mad, just, confused maybe. Nick had to speak up, answer her questions. But why was it so hard? What was there that cut off all of his attempts to move, to talk, a simple answer couldn´t come out of him. What was happening to him?

Rachel kneeled, avoiding the pieces of shattered pottery that stood on the floor. She kneeled in front of him and, placing one hand over his shoulder, she said: “I´m not mad, don´t be scared Nicholas, I just want to know you´re alright, that´s it.” Her sweet words only made him feel worst with himself.

He closed his eyes, hard, and turned up to her. When he was sure that his eyes were set on her face, he opened them. Slowly, trembling.

He knew her words were true; her face revealed the veracity of her feelings. She wasn´t mad, or anything like that. She was concerned. What seemed to matter the most to her now, was how was he.

Nick could see it in her eyes, she cared. And why did she care for him? That´s something he ignored. Right now, he was thankful that she didn´t lose her temper on him.

The moment was tender, the air felt lighter. His worries seemed to vanish away as he spotted her bright eyes. Even if he knew he was safe, his eyes led out a generous flow of tears.

“Aww, no, don´t cry sweetheart, it´s fine, I promise.” And just like that, she leaned closer and brought him in for a hug.

Nick was encaged in between her thick long arms. He couldn´t protest. Before he could think on anything, he was captured by this woman who may as well have been over twelve feet tall in comparison. His head fell on her round augmented bosom. Her soft flesh and sweet aroma sooth him as tears kept flowing thru his face.

“Shh shh, it´s ok dear, I´m right here, there´s no need to cry.” She declared.

Nick was confused, why was she talking to him like that? And, why was he crying?  He did break something, and yes, he feared his boss´s reaction, but that was no reason to cry. At least not now that things seemed to be alright.

He knew she wasn´t mad, that there will not be, most likely, a punishment. She was just worried. So, why was he crying? Even if she yelled at him, that won´t be an excuse for a man to cry.

Nick was confused, alarmed, even ashamed. Rachel took care of soothing him until his tears stopped coming. But why did she? Was she looking at him as a fragile man who needed to be hugged?

Rachel didn´t seem to mind, she stood there all the while, for him. What he ignored was that, she actually liked it. Holding Nick in her arms as she slowly brought the man back to tranquility was a need for her. She´ll treasure that memory in her heart.

“Let it out honey, Rachel´s here, here… just for you…” she thought as he stopped shaking.

The mood was different. He felt relieved. But, as his fears were all washed away, he became aware of something. His head was sitting right over her immense cleavage. Her round breasts were right on his face. She didn´t seem to care, but he did.

He wasn´t bothered by it, but it made him really uneasy. She was his boss, and now he was laying his head on her boobs. That didn´t seem right. She was supposed to be an authority figure, someone who he needed to respect, now, sensing her boobs with his face didn´t seem so respectful.

He blinked, took a deep breath and attempted to move away. But she didn´t allow him. She had a firm grip on him with her two arms. She didn´t wanted him to walk away. If he was pinned in between her breasts, it was because she wanted.

It seems that Rachel had some ideas on her own. There was a reason why she agreed to have Nick at her place, why she had been so attentive to him, and what´s more, why she gained so much weight.

Rachel had always been nice to Nick. She kept her strict side for people who actually deserved it. But with him, she was soft. She had no idea why. There was just something she couldn´t quite catch.

The first day of his internship, she thought he´ll be just another of those young men who she´ll ditch with time. But he wasn´t. In fact, she kind of liked him.

She had a hard time deciding what type of feelings she had for him. A lover? A boyfriend? Nothing like that. She knew he was too young for her. And he didn´t seem to be one of those men who are looking around for a wealthy woman to pay for all their expenses. A sugar mommy.

But the second she thought on that, another idea crossed her mind. Her mind told her not to blame him, not to scold him. That reprimanding him could lead to some sort of distancing; and she wanted to keep him close. She ignored the reasons for those thoughts, until, she didn´t.

When she noticed his shrinking, she couldn´t help but to think on something, a possibility. If this may be a way to have a bond with him. That´s when she started the treatment, that´s when she decided to go for it.

She was more than sure that this was the reason why she was always looking after Nick. The truth was that, deep inside, she knew her train was long gone, that she couldn´t have the family she had wanted. She was too old now, but… maybe she could still adopt the role she wanted, in Nick´s life.

Now, looking down at him, resting over her thick curvaceous body, over her huge breasts, she thought, “What you need… it´s a mommy.” And she wanted to be that mommy.

She figured it should be that way. He was getting smaller and smaller. Soon, he´ll depend on someone, and she wanted to be the one. She was his boss, so he´ll look at her as an authority figure already. Besides, she was tall and old enough to pretend it. The only thing she needed was for him to agree. And during this weekend, she´ll encourage him to accept it, accept her.

Time went by, and he was thankful for it. She forgave him, saying that it wasn´t even worth to get mad on something so mundane. But he was sure that must´ve been a very valuable piece of antiquity. Still, she faked it as a mere piece of decoration, just whatever ornament that could be replaced easily.

What bothered Nick the most was how she handled things. Not that he didn´t appreciate the fact that she was very comprehensive, but it felt strange. Why did she had to encircle him with, well, love.

He was more than sure that the hug wasn´t necessary. If he focused, he could still smell her sweet scent on him. His vision had been obscured in between this woman´s magnificent flesh. She was thicker, bigger, taller. Everything on her made him feel utterly small.

And she was in control. He knew that for a fact. It didn´t matter if he wanted to pull away. She´ll be the once who decided when that time will come. Lucky for him, it was before his member started rising on his pants.

He knew she was his boss, and that he owed her some real respect. But she was so close, so smooth, so soft. Her gentle touch and her round breasts did nothing but arouse him.

As he was sitting on the couch, trying not to break anything else, he was trying to convince himself it was something normal. And it would be, if she was a naturally loving woman with everyone. But she wasn´t. Only towards him.

“Nick, dear, I´m ordering pizza for lunch… do you want anything in particular?” she said, half yelling from the kitchen.

He must admit she took him by surprise and that call she made, sort of made him jump on his seat. “Uhm, well, anything you order´s fine by me… don´t worry.” He spoke. Even his voice didn´t came out as loud as it once used to. He wasn´t even sure if she heard him.

“Ok.” She said, coming closer.

She loomed above him, casting a large shadow over Nick. He turned at her, trying not to lure at her immense body as his eyes passed her outstanding hips and passed thru her round breasts to meet her face. He hated it, why was she so… meaty. Her thickness only made him want to stare at her all day. But, as he tried to pin his eyes on hers, she continued.

“Well, there´s a pizza that, I´m not gonna lie, I´ve been ordering too much lately…” she chuckled,  “You´ll love it, It´s stacked with meat, thick and tasty.” For a moment he thought she was describing herself. “And the crust´s filled with cheese…” He nodded.

“Very well, I´ll order it now and… it should be here in about thirty minutes… oh, and if it´s not here by then, it´s free! Can you believe it?” he just smiled and nodded again, trying not to look down at her breasts. But it was too hard.

Even if he wasn´t staring, he could see, how her breasts quaked with the slightest of her moves. How her creamy breasts kept bouncing a little even with her voice. As if the vibrations of her vocal cords were moving thru her whole body.

“I´ll call them…” she said as she turned and walked away. As soon as she did, he turned straight at her ass. Involuntarily. He gaped at her round-heavy cheeks as they swayed with her every step. So much mass inside that woman only accentuated her feminine curves.

Fat wouldn´t be a word to describe her. In fact, curvy could also fall short for her. She was beyond that, she had thick limbs that curved in a feminine and very sensuous way. Her hourglass body was wide and stocky, still, it exhibited her woman´s features. Her ample hips and large breasts were the cherry on top of her sensuous body. She seemed firm, yet soft.

At his current height, which may not be 3´ tall anymore. He couldn´t help but to feel lusty, horny even. She was 5´11, twice as tall as him. And her graceful walking had him following her every moves. He wondered when was she going to lose that rope and change into something else. His male side yelled for something more revealing.

Half an hour seemed to be a reasonable time, besides, he wasn´t that hungry. But Rachel was. Maybe her body was starting to demand more food to maintain her actual figure. She seemed to be so heavy, so big, still, he didn´t dare to say a thing.

When the time ran over, she seemed pissed. She mentioned they never took longer than 25 minutes to deliver, but today, it was the exception.

And she knew about it. Ever since she started the treatment, she stepped out that diet of hers and every day became her cheating day. She found herself ingesting big loads of food. Craving for more and more. The doctor said that it was natural, that her body needed nutrients. What she wasn´t hoping was to become fat. Even if she kept working out, that only made her starve even more.

Halfway thru her workout sessions, she found herself aching for food. Greasy food, containing more calories than the ones she actually needed.

She burst out of her tops. Her buttons began to pop. She needed bigger and bigger clothes. It seemed natural; the only problem was the time. She thought this will be a slow weight gain, of about 20 pounds tops. But she was wrong.

In no time, she gained those twenty pounds, and what´s worst, she kept going. She could feel how her body started swelling out of her clothes. How her once regular size became a tiny one. She had to run to the mall to get bigger pieces of clothing almost daily. Tops, bottoms, and of course, bras.

Her hips were swelling and so were her thighs and arms, but her breasts. They seemed to be inflating like balloons. She got to the point when she had to order special sized bras. She must admit that she kind of liked it, she felt bigger, more matronal. Her body seemed to be preparing itself for the new role she´ll take.

But this all made one thing. Her craving for food became bigger. Now, she was more than pissed for having to wait extra time.

“Enough!” she said, not wasting any more time. She called the pizza place.

After being reassured that the delivery guy was right around the corner, that he should be there in less than five minutes, she decided to wait a little longer. But those five minutes passed by and sooner than expected became ten, fifteen, twenty, and by the twenty-fifth minute passed the delivery hour, the doorbell rang.

Nick was starting to get worried towards this. More precisely towards Rachel. Every minute that passed seemed to piss her more. He thought it was just pizza, but there was one thing for sure, she was not a patient person.

Even at work, she always wanted, even demanded, things to be delivered, send or done by the time it was stipulated. Any delay would make her lose her temper. And now, after waiting almost an hour for the food, she was about to burst over the poor man.

She walked furiously towards the door, hitting the floor with her feet, with her current weight, it sounder louder. Finally, she opened the door.

“Hi, here´s your pizza.” Said the delivery guy, who had a face that said “I know it´s late so I won´t get paid.” But that wouldn´t be the worst part.

“Hi? That´s it? No apologies?” she replied, mad at the lack of empathy from the man. The guy wasn´t short, but Rachel was at least an inch taller. And she seemed even taller given the fact that she was standing a step above the guy who was waiting at her entrance.

“Oh, yeah, I… I apologize for the delay, the traffic was…” he was interrupted half way thru.

“I DON´T care… just give me the pizza and that´s it, oh, and don´t expect any tip, me and my… we´ve been waiting for this for more than enough. Just hand me that.” She said taking the box off his hands.

But that wasn´t it. She was even more pissed by the way she could not refer to Nick. She wanted to say something else, rather than employee or friend. But she didn´t want to say anything. Not yet.

She just slammed-closed the door right on the guy´s nose and turned back at Nick, who was trying to sink himself as far as he could on the couch. He wanted to disappear. He felt really uncomfortable, and what he feared was that, as enraged as she was, she´ll bring back the fact that he broke the pot. Then, he´ll be the one in trouble.

“NICK!” she said, with a stern, still mad, tone.

“Y-yes…” he said, jumping off from the couch.

But she needed to cool down, she wasn´t mad at him. “Sorry, I didn´t mean to yell, lunch´s here, late, but it´s still warm.” She declared, walking towards the dining room.

She was kind enough to place a couple books over his chair and then serve him a slice of pizza. She smiled at him; reassuring things were alright. Then she sat on the other end of the table.

He was surprised by how little he could now eat. Before, he could´ve had three slices, easily. Now, he was one bite away from finishing the first and maybe last slice he´ll eat.

But Rachel didn´t have that issue. In fact, she was on her fifth slice now. It appeared that she wasn´t done. She was eating fast and, at some point, voraciously. As if she had a hunger that couldn´t be appealed.

He had no doubts now, she gained weight because of the way she ate, but why was she eating like this? They had eaten together before, and she didn´t seem to be eating in the same way.

This was only another way to prove how much bigger she is. The amount of food she eats is just another way to show him how huge she really is compared to him. Over twice his height, who knows how many more times his weight and able to eat several times more. He was mesmerized by her.

Nick was amazed, she ate the other seven slices of pizza that were left in the box. Before grabbing the last one, she asked him if he was full, and he nodded. He knew he shouldn´t say a thing about this new eating habits of her. He just stood there and waited for her to finish.

During the last half an hour, he had seen how she filled her cheeks with pizza and, after a little chewing, she swallowed the whole thing. It was weird but, the fact that she could eat so much more than him made him feel that she was superior. That she needed more food because, obviously, she was bigger.

He didn´t know what to say, or if he should say something. He stood there in silence as she finished eating. Rachel was now a big gal with a big appetite. Even if he was shrinking, it did seem that she did some growing too.

What´s more, the part of her that did the most growing were her boobs. She was too busy on her food to notice that he was peeping at her breasts. Luring at the round, firm flesh of her bosom. They seemed heavy, and he had already witnessed how smooth they were. But he wondered, deep inside, the next time he touched them, cause there will definitely be a next time. That time, will he be able to enjoy it?

End Notes:

Chapter 27´s just been uploaded on my patreon, if you wanna check that out, the link´s right here:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 25 by Mine1234

Rachel seemed satisfied. She even rubbed her belly as a sign of it. Nick was still curious about it, how was it possible for his boss to let herself go that much?

She was a busy woman, still, she always said that exercise was a must in life. More when you work at an office or remain on a sit during the whole day. She seemed as a person who always counted her calories and that had no more than one cheat day per week. Right now, it seemed to him that all her days had turned into her cheat day, and what´s more, her sudden thickness was making him feel uncomfortable.

Not because he disliked it, but because the more he thought about it the more he was into it. It seemed so surreal, and yet so arousing. Everything on her was thicker, her legs, her thigs, her arms and… her boobs.

Nick lured at them as she ate, when she walked, even while she was just standing. He found himself attracted to them, naturally. He couldn´t take his eyes off her, well, them. He wondered if that´s what a moth feels like when it flies around a light bulb.

He couldn´t blame them. Even if her belly, well her gut, stood out; her breasts were far beyond that. Her round breasts had become a pair of enormous-round melons over her chest. A basketball? A beachball? No, at his size, those tremendous breasts seemed as big as cushion. Like a bean bag cushion filled with foam. Only that her breasts were way softer.

When she stood up, he couldn´t help but to follow her thick figure with his eyes. Of course, she didn´t mind, so far that´s exactly what she wanted. But she needed more.

“Nick, dear, can you come with me?” she said before leaving the room.

He swallowed. After he stood up, he just followed her and stopped right in front of her. Rachel was looming above him, at 5´11” she was almost twice as tall as he was, or at least that´s what he thought.

“Yes?” he spoke looking up to her, trying to look at her face passed her enormous rack.

“So… there´s a little something Maddy asked me to do… I really don´t find a need for that…” she kind of lied there. “but, she asked me to, so… we need to measure you dear…”

He let out a sigh, like saying “of course that was it”.

In no time, he followed her into the living room. He was agape as he walked behind her. The tremendous flesh of her ass was swaying right at his eye level. He could stare at her butt as her magnificent flesh quaked when she walked. He could see waves of mass moving thru her bulk. Nick could feel his member rising under his pants, but he needed to cool off, he wouldn´t want her to see his erection while she´s measuring him.

“Ok honey, let´s see… you are…” She spoke while she held the measuring tape right above his head; in the meantime, he was luring at her breasts.

Rachel leaned right in front of him, approaching her mammoth breasts to his face. They stood slightly taller than him, but he only had to rise his gaze up to get a full picture of them.

Every time she moved or did something else, it only made it hard for him to maintain his member settled. But she was not clumsy, she did all of it on purpose. If she wanted to approach him, then he must give the first step.

Or at least that´s what she thought. At his current height, she must appear as a big fat giantess. She wondered what was heavier, Nick or a single of her boobs.

She couldn´t lie, as they grew larger, it became harder for her to maintain a straight posture. They weighted more with each passing day. One bra after another, so far, she had met all of the sizes from a C into a J… she feared her breasts getting even bigger. She stopped wearing bra´s after she reached J size. She didn´t feel much comfortable wearing them anymore.

“Two…” What? Nick stopped luring at her as she spoke. “Did she just said two?” he wondered in fear as she kept going.

“Oops, sorry honey, it´s actually three… barely. You´re three feet tall… maybe a fraction shorter.” She corrected.

Nick stopped luring at her for a moment as he was caught into a deep fear. Three feet tall? No, that´s not right, not even three feet tall. That´s what he heard.

When he woke up this morning, he was half the man he used to be, now, he wasn´t even that. What could he do now? Cry? Fall into his knees and let out a loud scream? No, he felt more like vomiting. He had a huge knot on his stomach, making him feel dizzy and nauseous.

He felt utterly tiny as he stood in front of Rachel. Her hulking body now filling his full view. The large shadow that Rachel casted over him just made him fall into a deeper and much sad despair.

But Rachel was not going to allow that. No, she needed to find a way to settle him. Show him he´s safe with her. That she only cares for him. And that´s what she´ll do, although, she wants something in exchange. But she´ll let him know, soon.

“Nick, sweetie, are you ok?” she asked, checking if he was still with her or if he was already running bad ideas thru his mind.

There was no reply from him at first, so she insisted.

“Nicholas? Helloooo? Honey, look at me? Are you feeling, ok?” then she placed her huge hand over his shoulder.

He had to come back. Nick could listen to her voice as he tried to figure out how to feel about it.

It was something inevitable. He was sure that his current height will be something he´d reach sooner or later. But he chose to ignore it. Nick wanted to fake it, pretend nothing was changing. His shrinking was something constant, so he knew there was no benefit on hiding it. And Maddy´s constant measurements didn´t help at all. But now, it was time, he had shrunk passed a limit he didn´t settle. He had to take it.

He turned up, looking at Rachel´s bright eyes, about to console him. “I…” he spoke, but he said nothing else. He just froze, right there, trying to block all of the inner pain he was feeling.

“It´s ok honey…” she said as she caressed his cheek with her large hand. “You can tell me… come on, what’s bothering you? Is it your height?” she asked, knowing for sure that was it. It was obvious, he was luring at her until she noted his current height.

He simply nodded at her in shame before turning his face at the floor.

Rachel had to do something; she knew. If his height was something that bothered him, then she must find a way to, asides of avoid mentioning that, she needed to let him know everything was fine.

“So what?!” she said, “Come on Nicholas, you can´t feel down just because of a minor issue like this.” She declared.

Nick turned back at her. “Minor” issue? That´s her way to see it? There was nothing minor about it. He was shrinking, he was ill. Even without the smallest ailment on him, the whole thing was making him sick. Little by little, he was saying goodbye to his adult life and saying hello to the idea of depending on Maddy for everything. He couldn´t cook, couldn´t drive, he felt useless now. He couldn´t even stay at his place alone.

He semi-frowned to her and said: “What! How… why are you saying that. Do you think I should like this?” and he stretched his arms like saying “look at me!”

“It could be worse.” She added.

“Wor… what? Rachel, come on, I´m tiny!” he really disliked the way his boss was acting about it. So what if this was not a massive loss on the marked, or even a disease spreading thru the world. He felt vulnerable, and the fact that she was not taking him seriously made him feel mad.

But she didn´t saw it as something bad, it was the other way around, “Come on sweetheart, I don´t think you´re tiny, in fact, I think you´re really cute.” She said.

“What? Cute?” he asked.

“Yes honey…” and just like that, she arched forward, reaching for him with one hand, and while she pinched his cheek, she continued: “CUTE”

He stood still for a second, wondering why she was pinching his cheek. But then he remover her hand from his face and said in an embarrassed way: “Well… I, thanks I guess… but, why… no I mean, I… ehem…” she had caught him by surprise.

He was not expecting this, and neither did she, but if he needed comfort, then she may as well play the role she wants right now. The treatment also had a huge cascade of hormones flowing thru her, right now, she could release her good side, her maternal one.

“Awww… did I make you blush sweetheart?” she asked, even he ignored the redness on his cheeks. “Don´t worry, it´s ok. It´s completely normal for a man to receive a compliment from a woman.

Maybe, but not for three feet tall adult men to be called cute by his towering boss. It felt weird, and at some point, unappropriated. He stepped back a little just to be caught by her large and long arms.

“Nah ah ah, where do you think you´re going… we´re not done talking…” he swallowed hard, what was coming for him? He had no idea, but right before he could even speak, she pulled him into her.

“What you need is a hug… a nice big-ole hug to know everything´s alright.” She said as she smothered him in between her mammoth breasts. He was right, they were so soft.

Rachel was only wearing a bath robe, and there was a huge boob window. His face fell right in between her bare breasts. As he was smothered by her massive flesh, he was also intoxicated by her sweet scent. Flowers, perfume, some other sweet stuff. He wasn´t sure what it was, but the mix of fragrances and her smooth flesh made him hard on his pants.

He pulled his pelvis back, to avoid poking her with her dick, but that only made her pull him harder, and even deeper.

“Nope, you´re not going anywhere, you need this, trust me.” She said right before she sank his head between her enormous boobs. You wouldn´t even see Nick´s head as it was completely submerged between his boss´s enormously fat tits. He couldn´t complain, though.

It was like a wish come true. As if his previous request was granted. He even ran his hands thru them. Not to pull back, but to feel their softness. If she asked, he could lie and say he was running out of air and he only wanted to release himself.

“Aaaaahhh… so… sooooooft.” He thought as he couldn´t get enough of her.

At the same time, she had her own thoughts. “Yes honey, yes… that´s where you belong, right here… with me… I can make you feel better, and you can give me what I always wanted… just, hold on a little longer…just wait for this treatment to really kick in…”

Maybe she was going too far by smothering the small man between her humongous rack. But he seemed to like it. At least he didn´t complaint.

For Nick, this was satisfaction given straight to his luscious mind. Maybe a fantasy, pinned between his boss´s tremendous tits. But for her, it was beyond that. Maybe it was the hormones, or the treatment, but deep inside, she was getting a warm feeling. A feeling she had never had but one she had been yearning for since a long time ago.

If she played her cards well, then this moment would be repeated, soon, and then again, and again. And some day, Nick will find himself living with her, and not only staying there for the weekend.

At some point, they had to break the hug. Nick turned bright red when she did. And she was starting to feel some small regret about it too. But who could blame her, a woman has her needs.

Now, Nick stood on the couch, he couldn´t even turn on the TV. He was still trying to figure out what had just happened.

“Ok Nick…” he spoke to himself, “That was ok, nothing to worry about, there´s nothing wrong on hugging your boss. It´s just… platonic, that´s right! Anyone can hug someone, and that doesn´t mean anything… just… ugh…” he remembered the worship he did to her breasts while he was there.

He apologized of course, pretending he was trying to break free and not satisfying his sexual hunger. Rachel didn´t mind, but he did. Cause, it was not something very respected to do when you have a girlfriend. That´s basically cheating on her.

“Fuck…” he said as he fell backwards into the huge couch. That was a wrong move. Even if he touched her above her clothes, it wasn´t cool. But something else was cool, the air inside the house.

“Wow, it´s freeing here…” he said as he hugged himself.

So far, he didn´t notice the house being so cold. But maybe it was because it was getting late. Also, he no longer had a rush in him like when he was facing Rachel. Perhaps, luring at her was actually giving him a natural heat to save him from the cold temperature on the house.

He stood up and walked upstairs, he should have something else to wear, maybe a hoodie or something.

He walked into the guest room and open his bag. Bad news, there was nothing for him to wear. They were all tee-shirts, short sleeved ones. That wouldn´t save him from the cool inside the house. What´s worse, every single spot on the house seemed equally cold. Perhaps, being smaller it´s not good when it comes to heat-maintenance. He was freezing.

“How about sneaking in the bed… covering myself with the sheets?” he thought. But, maybe it wasn´t the best idea. It wasn´t his house, so he couldn´t do it. At least he didn´t feel comfortable doing it.

“Well, there´s only one thing to do…” he thought as he stepped out and set his gaze towards Rachel´s door. “I could… ask her for… something warm.” He said. The truth is, he was not over with the previous sensuous hug she gave him. But he had to do it, else, he could freeze until bed time.

*knock* *knock*

He felt really weird about it. But there was no other option, at least that´s how he saw it.

After a minute of no reply, he knocked again thinking: “Weird, I could swear she said she´ll be at her room…”

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Three times, and louder this time. There was no way she wouldn´t hear that. But, what if he was too small to even make a sound?

“Come in” he heard her say, but her voice sounded small and maybe too far away. However, he opened the door, praying for her not to be naked.

“Rachel?” he said as he peeked thru the door, but there didn´t seem to be anyone there. So, he asked again.

“RACHEL?” this time, there was a reply.

“I´m here, on the bathroom, but you can come in if you like… it´s ok, I´m not naked.” She said.

Nick´s eyes opened widely in fear. There´s no way he´ll step in that bathroom while she´s there. Naked, not naked, why did she invited him to step in? Isn´t the bathroom a private spot?

“I-it´s ok, I can wait right here…” he responded. Freezing.

“Ok, I´ll get out in a minute.” She said.

Nick was freezing, but why was he? He didn´t notice it before but, the smaller he got, the cooler it got outside. His apartment was not cold, or either hot, it had just the right temperature, but Rachel´s house, well, it was a whole different story.

She gained weight, that´s for sure. But that didn´t only affect her figure, but also the way she “senses” the temperature. She put on a huge amount of mass in very little time. Which means, a large amount of mass she gained is fat. And fat´s a very good to keep the body hot. Which means, she can take a certain amount of cold. Or, to put it in another way, she gets hot easily.

As she gained weight, her thermostat was starting to decrease. Her fat was making her hot at all times, so, she started cooling the house.

“It´s cold…” he thought as he began to tremble a little. His reduced frame was beginning to lose it. He pulled his legs in to make a last attempt to maintain heat. And then, Rachel walked out.

“Sorry Nick, what can I do for you?” she asked as he found himself dumbfounded by her new outfit.

She was not wearing just a bathrobe anymore, no. But her clothes were not precisely… abundant either.

She stepped out of the bathroom wearing some really tight yoga pants. Pink one´s that accentuated her curvaceous figure very well. Leaving nothing much to imagination. If he had focused a little more, then he´d have noticed her vagina pushing out of it in between the tight fabric between her legs. But that wasn´t what caught his attention the most.

He was mesmerized by the crop top she was wearing. He didn´t even considered that a woman like his boss, with her position and the fancy formal clothes she always wore, to have clothes like that.

There were no sleeves on the top. But he didn´t care for the soft looking arms of her. What was about to make him lose it was… the top. It was so tight, and for sure, she was not wearing any bra beneath it. He didn´t even notice her belly pushing out of it.

The top was white and, lucky for him or not, it was semitransparent. Maybe the fabric was overstretched but… he could see her puffy nipples beneath the it.

He could take a look, a clear one, of the dimensions and position of her areolas. Those forbidden… and private feminine features.

It was happening, he couldn´t take it but, that sudden display of them was making his member rise on his pants. And there was no way to hold it back.

“Hello? Nick?” she said as she approached. But it only made her breasts tremble. Bounce from side to side with her heavy strides.

From behind, you could see her butt swaying heavily as she made her way right in front of the silent man. He didn´t even blink, and what´s worse, he was looking straight at them.

He was not discrete at all, not even tried to. As he was sitting on her bed, he was looking straight at her tits. Enjoying every second of the sensuous display she was currently giving him.

And she knew it, but… she did it on purpose.

“That´s right Nick, look at them all you want… that´s why I chose this top, juuuust for you…” she thought to herself as she made her way to him.

“Honey… Nick… do you need anything?” she asked as she stopped right in front of him. Putting her hands on her wide hips. She got him, that´s for sure. He was still looking straight at her tits.

She took a deep breath to make her bosom look even bigger. His jaw dropped as soon as she did so. It was just a way for her to prove herself right. “Poor thing… he´s completely hypnotized… or should I say, at my mercy?... No, Rachel, don´t be naughty, you promised he´ll have to choose for himself… although…”

And just like that, she moved her immense bosom from one side to another. Rotating her torso. Nick´s eyes just followed them as they swayed from one side to another. He was following her ballooned breasts without even noticing.

“How cute… but I think it´s time for him to speak.”

*snap* *snap*

She just snapped her fingers in front of him. “Nick, hellooo, anyone home?” she added.

Nick just blinked a couple times before turning up at her. She was colossal, and what´s worse, he had been luring at her for who knows how long- He just stood there in silence as she now knew for sure he was having some naughty thoughts.

“Sorry!” He semi-yelled as he turned red. “I… I, uhm… I don´t…” he started.

“Shh shh, it´s ok honey, I don´t mind… you can look all you want.” He was not expecting that.

“My question is…” she continued, “what can I help you with?” just like that, she let the whole staring thing to the side. Part of him was thankful for it, and another part, well, wasn´t. That made him feel even more uncomfortable. But if she wanted to ignore it, then, why wouldn´t he.

“I, uhm… I need something, well, some clothes… I MEAN, it´s a little cold in here and… well, I´m kind of… freezing.” He said.

“Oh, that´s it? Sure, I have something here… hmmm…” she remembered a little something she had for him, so she asked, “Do you want to wear some of my… feminine clothes honey, or… would you like to wear something else?”

He had no idea what she meant by “something else” but wearing women´s clothes seemed something kind of humiliating, so he decided to give it a shot and chose option B.

“I´ll go for… that other thing.” He replied.

“Good.” She said, before turning back and displaying a naughty grin. “I´ll get it for you…”

She walked straight into her closet and when she came back, Nick couldn´t believe what she was holding.

“Ta da… do you like it?” she asked. She was holding a onesie. That´s right, a full body suit, fluffy and warm. Even if it seemed just what he needed, it was more something that Rachel wanted.

“I…” was all he could say, his face showed a complete dislike to the idea, but she already pulled it out, and there was no going back now.

“Come on, this will keep you warm…” she said before she casted a huge shadow over him. Whether he liked it or not, it was happening.

End Notes:

This story´s up to Chapter 28 on my patreon

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 26 by Mine1234

Nick couldn´t wear that. It seemed, demeaning. Humiliating even. Why would a grown man wear a onesie?

Rachel didn´t seem to mind, he couldn´t see her face passed her tremendous bosom but, she had a huge smile on. This was one of the moments she had been waiting for.

She bought it a couple days ago, knowing in advance that Nick will fit, sooner or later. But she ignored how soon it´ll be. For her, even at his current height, the onesie seemed a bit… small. Maybe a tat too short for him. But she was sure enough that it will fit better within a day or two.

She knew it was not what a man like him would like to wear. But she didn´t care. What she wanted was to turn him into his fuzzy little man. To cuddle him and, hopefully, take a nap with him between her arms.

“She must be kidding…” thought Nick as he couldn´t take his eyes off the humiliating outfit she just pulled out. “I mean, why does she have that… thing? He really had no idea how planned ahead Rachel had things.

It´s true, she completely ignored he will be at her place during this full weekend. But, aside of it, she had a lot of things planned.

She wanted to be constantly aware of Nick´s “condition”, more about his height. Even if he wasn´t aware of it, she had shared several texts with Maddy over the past few days. Mostly about his height; something Maddy was very eager to share.

They became sort of “friends” whose relationship was based mostly on Nick. His shrinking. Although, there was only one Nick for them, and Rachel knew it.

He was her employee, so he´ll be with her during working hours. But, that didn´t seem to be enough. She´ll have to go back home, alone. To an empty house. That´s something she didn´t like. But now, she wasn´t lonely, she had him. Even if it was just for the weekend, Nick was hers, and hers alone.

“Come on dear… just put it on, it´ll keep you warm and cozy.” She reassured, but he didn´t like the idea, at all.

“Ehem… haha, I…” he stepped back, “I think… uhmm… is there something else?” he shrugged. For a moment, he forgot about the cold. Feelings of anxiousness filled him, she was so tall, so big looming so high above him. And what´s worse, she seemed to be pushing him to wear it!

“No, Nick, this is the only thing I have around the house that will fit.” She declared, shifting her tone to a more authoritarian one. “Just try it, I bet you´ll like it. Besides, mmm, it feels so smooth.” She spoke as she ran her fingers thru the fabric. She wasn´t lying, it felt nice.

“I´m not… I don´t mean to turn you down, I´m sure it´s… nice, but… are you sure that´s the only thing? I mean…” he regrets turning down the bed sheets idea, now she had a giant woman pushing him to wear that… thing.

“Nicholas, listen, if the reason why you don´t want to wear it is because you find it “embarrassing”, well, let me tell you that´s not very mature from you.” She spoke.

He frowned, why did she bring that up? But sure, he found it very embarrassing to wear, but he chose to lie. “I… embarrassed? No, I mean, that´s not why I don´t want to…”

“Okey then, put it on.” She declared as she pushed the full thing right in front of him. “Unless you´re embarrassed.” she teased.

Nick had to do it, at least that´s what his male pride told him. If he wanted to prove her wrong, then he must wear it. Besides, it seemed warm. It seemed like the only way to avoid freezing now and that thing seemed to be what will warm him the most.

“Ok.” He declared, making her smile. “But, are you sure there´s nothing else?” he had to try.

“Aww, don´t be shy.” Her tone shifter into a more gentle and cooing one. “It seems someone´s shy… but don´t worry, I´ll be the only one who´ll see you wearing it.” She had a point there. Still, having his boss see him wearing… that, was not something he thought he´d have to go through.

“Well… I guess that´s fine.” He spoke, feeling defeated. But he was confused, why was she so eager for him to wear it?

Rachel smiled. She had a warm feeling growing on her. She couldn´t wait for him to put that on. She hand it to him and said: “Here you go… why don´t you change your clothes in my bath… unless you wanna do it here…” she added.

“Wha… I… the bathroom´s fine.” He said turning red and grabbing the clothes from her hand. He rushed to the bathroom and closed the door.

“Awww…” she whispered so that Nick couldn´t listen. “Don´t be shy sweetheart, believe me, you and I will be more intimate than this.” And then, she ran her fingers thru one of her gigantic breasts, very close to her nipples which seemed to harden.

Nick came out of the bathroom, feeling warm but… stupid too. That onesie was not only making him feel like a living teddy bear, but, it was short. By at least three inches. He could feel the legs of it rising all the way thru his leg. Half way from his calves.

“It´s… short.” He said.

Rachel clapped when he came out, feeling proud of the attire he was now wearing. “Well, I think it´s a liiiiittle too short, but trust me, it´ll grow on you.” She winked. In reality, he´ll shrink into it.

“Sure…” he said. He stood at three foot even, just another three inches and that thing will fit as if it was made by a tailor. He hated it.

He was not only smaller but, Rachel had dressed him into… that. He felt dumb. He was disgusted enough not to lure at her. But she´ll find her way. Besides, his visit had barely started.

“Awww, why are you so mad, I think you look cute!” she said in a loving manner, which made him blush.

He didn´t want to look “cute”, he wanted to be warm. But this “solution” she found, it was demeaning. She stood there, looking at him with a tender smile on her face, but why? He wasn´t sure, but he was pissed by the fact she convinced him to wear it. And what´s worse, he fell for it.

Rachel told him she´ll work out in the next room. He had no idea she had a home gym, but she did. But who could blame him, her current figure didn´t reflect the one of someone who took care of her figure, much less to have equipment on her place.

She left the room, but not before pinching his cheek with her hand. He blushed in the instant he felt her huge fingers on him. That wasn´t supposed to happen. But he just let her be.

Now, he was looking at himself on her full-length mirror on Rachel´s room. He hated it. It was so… fuzzy, so weird looking. This was the last thing he´d like to wear, still, she had one of this at her house, but why?

“Fuck… is this thing like, for me?” he just came up with the right answer.

The more he looked at the onesie, the more he believed it was for… him. For starters, it was brand new. Second, it was stored on her closet, conveniently close to her. And it was about the right size, rightish at least.

He feared she had been waiting for this. She had no idea he was coming until… yesterday. He was concerned, did she rush to the store for it as soon as Maddy called or… did she already have it?

He freaked out as the only thing he could listen, besides his thoughts, was Rachel. She was on the other room, still, she was loud. He could listen soft moans and some brawling sounds as she seemed to be lifting some heavy weights. He thought she was… squatting? She said she´ll work out, but what was she doing? He figured she´ll be running on the tread mill or… maybe yoga? He had no idea.

But he could listen to the sound of weights and dumbbells falling to the ground. He completely ignored she actually lifted weights. But it seems she does. At least now.

The truth is, as soon as the doctor told her she´ll be putting on some weight, she extended her equipment inventory, she added some heavier weights. If she was going to turn into a curvy woman, at least she should shape out.

While Rachel burned some calories on the next room. Nick stood there, looking at his reflection in the mirror. But he wasn´t actually seeing himself on it. He was looking right at his own face, but he had other things in mind. He looked but without staring.

“What am I going to do? I mean, is this the only one she has or…? I wish Maddy had packed a hoodie and some pants…” he protested inside himself.

“FUCK, this is so embarrassing!” he pulled the fabric on his new attire. “Why… just why? Ok Nick, think… of course this was in store for you but… why? Why not something else, why not a blazer or… a plain hoodie? Why does it have to be a fuzzy onesie?!” He tried to picture why would Rachel pick something like that.

“Hold on… what if she…? No, nah ah, no way. The only reason Rachel would want to see me like this is… to humiliate me!” he declared. He was wrong but, that´s how he saw it.

“Right, dress your employee like a teddy and then mock about him. I never thought she´ll be this way. I mean, she seemed so… attentive with her texts, but I guess I was only her personal entertainment. Sure, she agreed to have me here just to laugh at my own expenses… has she always been like this?” He tried to pull it all together.

She seemed attentive, carrying, even easy on him; was it all because she laughed about him when he was not in the room? Did she find some type of fun on him? Maybe he didn´t knew it and he was not his assistant, but his personal clown. A mere fool to laugh about.

He grunted. “NO! No way, I´ll take this shit off and…” he unzipped the front of the onesie, but as soon as a cold breeze flow thru his chest, he pulled it back on. “N-nno, too cold…” he shivered a little.

“FINE. I´ll wear it. But she won´t get to laugh about me.” He declared.

Nick had the wrong idea, but it sort of made sense. He was semi-good on his job, arrived late from time to time, clumsy. The only reason for her to keep him was either that or… she had a crush on him. But who would think a man on a fuzzy onesie will be romantic? He only needed a giant cartoonish head to look like a tiny version of some college mascot.

Besides, she never tried anything with him. If she wanted intimacy, then she could say it out loud. There´s no way he can reject her. Either he agrees or she´ll make him. He feared the gigantic woman will try something with him, she was colossal. He didn´t even made it passed her belly button.

Nick had to find out if she was truly trying to make a fool of him or… if there was some other reason. He had to think.

Time flew by. Rachel walked past him as she re-entered the room. She was covered in sweat. And that wasn´t all. Her top was soggy. The semi-transparent fabric on it became even more translucid. As if rain had been poured on her. She was wet. And not only that, he could see at least 80 percent of her breasts. That´s right, their full shape at full view.

Nick swallowed and turned away, but not before taking a mental picture. Her bouncy breasts quaked as she walked in. She said her legs felt so heavy, but he kind of didn´t listen. Her heavy steps only made her boob flesh tremble with each step.

She was soaked and her tits were, magnificent. The top was like another layer of skin on her. Tight and wet. There was nothing left to imagine as she walked in. And what´s worse, her nipples were hard.

In the middle of the puffy and round areola, her perky nipple emerged like a huge button. A button he´d love to press. He wanted to push it, touch it, pinch it. They were so tall, so big, so… out of reach. He followed her during five second until he turned. Time enough to desire.

She noticed, but it was all part of her plan. “Look at them… mmmm, yummy.” She thought.

Rachel needed to tease him. Make her breasts a regular thing on Nick´s head. Else, she can´t proceed with the next step of her plan. And by Sunday, she´ll be ready. That´s the date the doctor told her she´ll be able to… well. Let´s just say that, she´ll be able to give Nick something.

She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, not before she spotted Nick looking at the opposite wall. Of course he lured at her, but he needed to hide it. That´s why he stepped out of the room as soon as she closed the bathroom´s door.

Nick walked downstairs. Feeling ashamed. Lucky him, the onesie was too baggy and hid the emerging erection he had. His cock wasn´t at full mast but, it was hard. He had to cool his mind. But it was hard, he had Rachel´s tits permanently drawn in his eyes.

“NO… just, forget it, think of anything else… shit, isn´t she aware of her own boobs? She´s got a guest home.” He started blaming her and not blaming him for staring.

The truth is, it´s no one´s fault. It´s something natural. Still, it could be avoided, but none of them would´ve liked that.

He sat on the couch for a long time until he forgot all about it. He even turned on the TV. The weather channel was on. Lucky him, there was a man talking. The weather forecast? Rain, with lots of thunder.

“So… today´s raining…” he said as he laid back on the couch and just tried not to think, but then, he came up with something. “Maddy!”

He had not called her or texted to check how was she. Right now, it seemed about time.

He rushed upstairs and grabbed his phone, unlocked it and send a text.

“I hope she´s not mad…” He wrote:

“Hi babe, sorry for taking so long… how are you? How was the flight?”

He waited for a while, but there was no reply. Then, he heard some loud steps approaching. Rachel.

“Nick, dear, I´ll make some dinner, would you like something in particular?” she asked, still coming closer.

“NO… I mean, I´m… not that hungry you know.” He said, trying not to be so close to her and her gargantuan breasts.

The truth is, it wasn´t only her breasts. Her butt, even her thighs, everything so big, so tall, so… feminine. She was too much for him to handle right now. He needed privacy. Else, his dick won´t settle during the whole weekend.

She stopped, the only thing he could see thru the door frame was her long shadow casted on the floor.

“Are you sure?” she spoke.

“Yes… I think I´ll eat something in a while. Don’t worry for me.” He said. He didn´t want to be a bad guest and turn her down but, something else will turn up if he followed her.

“Oh, ok… I´ll be downstairs if you need me.” She said, he could listen how her tone turn into a more dejected one. But he couldn´t be blamed, she was enormous, and her tits will be something very hard to ignore.

She ate alone and all the while, he stood there, laying in bed. Waiting for Maddy´s reply. He unlocked the phone just to see nothing. No messages, no missed calls. Nothing. But then, he turned at the window. It was really dark outside.

“Oh my… that guy was right, there´s a lot of clouds out there.” It wasn´t so late, but the dark clouds have obscured the sun beams. Now, it seemed to be about to rain.

“Well, at least I´m…” but his thoughts were interrupted by something, nature.

*rumble*

It seemed as if something was coming but, why did he stop?

*crack*

The sounds unsettled him, but why? He was never afraid of a little rain before, not even a mild storm.

*BOOOOOOM*

He jumped. His heart was racing. But why? Why was he scared? Was it because everything was bigger? Was there something about those loud noises that now fret him to the core?

Once again

*rumble* *crack* *BOOOOOM!!!*

Nick was trembling, was he afraid of thunders? After the first thunder, rain began to slowly pour from the sky, but after the second one, it intensified.

By the third one, he was covering himself with the sheets. All he could listen was the sound of rain falling.

“Come on, it´s just… rain. You can´t be scared of…”

*BOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

He was afraid, he really was. But why? He had never been this way before. What was happening with him? He even rubbed the onesie to feel… safe? He couldn´t believe it.

The worst part it, the rain didn´t seem to stop. A few hours had gone by and he was still there, under the bed sheets. Covering himself, seeking for shelter.

Rachel walked by, but when she saw him under the sheets, she figured he´ll be tired, so she let him sleep. She only tuned off the light and closed the door. Of course, the storm was too loud to let him listen to her.

After a while, she decided to sleep to. She needed much rest now. There was something else in particular with her breasts. They were not only big, but they also had a certain purpose to accomplish.

Eight, nine, ten, eleven, time went by like crazy, and this rain kept going. All Nick did was tremble under the sheets. He didn´t dare to move but, where was this fear coming from? Besides, being alone didn´t help at all.

“Maddy…” he thought, if she had been there, then he could´ve cuddled with her and feel safe. But she wasn´t there.

He unlocked the phone and saw no reply. He felt lonely. Even if he felt tired, the constant thunders won´t allow him to sleep. He needed something, more like someone.

“Rachel…?” he wondered as he recalled her words. He remembered when she pointed to her room and that he could knock at anytime if he needed something. But, could that apply even at midnight?

Then, his phone buzzed, his battery was almost gone. He had a mere five percent now.

“No, wait.” He had a charger, inside his bag, away from him. But he didn´t want to leave bed, remove the sheets.

He removed the sheets only to witness the lack of light inside the room. “What the… wasn´t the light on?”

He turned on his phone´s light and tried to illuminate the room.

“Ok… there´s the switch.” He declared as he spotted it and walked towards the switch. But he froze when another thunder filled the air with noise.

“SHHHIT!” He didn´t notice but, he turn right at the door.

“Should I?” he wasn´t sure if it was a signal or his body thinking on it´s own, but if there was a solution for this, maybe Rachel knew it.

He turn the knob and headed towards his boss´s room. The only light was the one on his phone. Lighting his way.

He stopped for a second, was this a good idea? Wouldn´t she mind if he wakes her up?

*BOOOOOMM!*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

He found himself knocking before he could even decide yet. He feared thunder, but why? There was no trauma behind this. The only explanation will be that he woke up this morning feeling afraid of them.

He stood there for a second or two, then, a light turned on inside the room. Rachel had turned on the lamp on the night´s table.

Nick couldn´t listen but, she started walking towards the door. Then, cracked it open.

“YAAAAwwwwn, Nick? What´s the matter… I thought you were sleeping.” She spoke in a sleepy way. She was wearing a night gown. A white one. With an ample boob window in the middle of her round breasts.

“Hi… I… I just…” he had no excuse, and he would hate to admit he was afraid.

But his truth reasons became clear when another thunder rumbled in the air.

He jumped and took hold of something. Rachel´s thick and meaty leg. His arms were barely together. She was so thick.

She woke up in a second. He was hugging her. What´s more, he seemed to be trembling. She reached for his head and ruffled his hair.

“Awww, is the rain too loud? Are those thunders scaring you dear? I didn´t knew you were afraid of them…” she said.

“I´m not!” he protested as another thunder boomed in the air and made him pin his head to her. He sank his face in Rachel´s smooth thigh. Trying to be safe.

“Well… it seems to me that… you are. But that´s fine. Believe me, it´s totally normal to be afraid of thunder. Even for a man like you.” She declared. What she said may be true, if he had been always afraid of thunder, and not just now.

“So… did you came all the way here to hug my leg or…?” she asked, having one particular thought in mind.

“I… I…” what had he done? Even if he went all the way there, he could´ve lied and asked for a charger, but he already went all in and jumped to her leg. There was no going back now, he had to admit it.

“Can I… if you don´t mind…” he started as another thunder hit. *BOOOOOOM* “CanIsleepwithyou?” he said all at once.

Rachel blinked a couple times, was he really asking for it. She wanted to yell. But she had to play it cool. At least for tonight. “Uhmm, you mean like, sharing the bed?” she asked.

“Mhmmm.” He replied.

“Well, I don´t know… do you think that´s fine?” she asked.

“It´s fine by me… I mean, if you´re cool with it.” He said.

“Well, it´s fine by me too. And… if this is what you want, I guess you and I can sleep together for tonight, unless you´d like to sleep with me from now on… perhaps, you´re already used to sharing the bed with you girlfriend Maddy, maybe you can´t sleep alone anymore…” she added.

“I… well… maybe it´ll be just for tonight.” He spoke.

“Very well.” She said as she stepped back in. He let go of her and walked all the way in. Climbing to the bed.

This was happening. It was actually happening. He tried to stay away but, the universe works on some weird ways. Now, he was sharing the bed with Rachel.

She closed the door and walked towards the bed. Then she turned the light´s off and let herself fall over the edge of the mattress. She was really heavy, he felt bounded a little as she landed.

Nick knew this will be a very long night.

End Notes:

Chapter 29 has just been added on my patreon, you can join to get early access:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 27 by Mine1234

Just like he anticipated, it was really uncomfortable. And also humiliating. He used to be so much taller, now, as Rachel lays next to him, he can feel himself being pulled closer to her. She was so much heavier than him that her weight created a hollow on her side of the bed.

Gravity was doing its thing, pulling the small object towards the bigger object, everything caused by its force. But, in this particular scenario, Nick´s tiny frame was pulled by Rachel´s cheering weight.

He did nothing but to roll away, that couldn´t happen. Even if they shared the bed, they could still do it in a professional and platonic way. No need to be close or anything.

Suddenly, another thunder hit, so loud, so powerful. Nick didn´t even noticed when he rolled back and sank his head on Rachel, specifically, he landed his head next to her gargantuan breast.

It was so big, so soft, so… smooth. It would be the best pillow he´d ever lay his head on. But that didn´t make him feel good about it, in fact, he was terrified. Not only thunder freaked him out, but now, he had hugged Rachel twice without any excuse. He just threw himself into her out of despair.

But she didn´t mind, when he fell on her, she just moved her arm and shoved him in, deep in her embrace.

Nick had to admit that, it felt nice. So warm, so welcoming. When she encircled him with her arm, she was literally inviting him to stay right there, with her.

She couldn´t help but to think: “That´s right honey, there there, stay here with me. I can protect you, I can keep you safe. You don´t even need to ask for it, I know you want me to…” She was really falling into the role she wanted.

She didn´t mind if Nick depended on her. The more he needed her the faster she could take that role she wasn´t sure she wanted but now, she was sure.

Having him next to her made her feel so… complete. Years had gone by for her; she´d been so devoted to her career that she never gave herself some time to enjoy life.

Now, she took a whole week off from work. Something she had never done before. She also gave in on the constant cravings the treatment had her suffer. Everything just for one single purpose, more precisely, one single person, Nick.

What was in him that gave her that feeling of fullness, of being… complete. She wasn´t sure, for once, he was kind, respectful, nice. But that´s not what caught her, the small details in him that made her feel…eager, where those times when he asked for her help, when he seemed to need her.

At first, she thought having a young man who knows nothing would be a burden for her. That he´d drag her with all his clumsiness. Bu he didn´t, in fact, she found herself eager to help him. But why? What was it on Nick that made her feel that way? Was it his looks? Did she like something in particular about him?

At first, she knew nothing as per why, but as the days went by, she found out. He made her feel maternal. He was his assistant, but may as well be his little baby. For her, when he asked for help, he wasn´t asking his boss for help, no, he was asking mommy for help.

She came up with that, feeling sort of ashamed. But then, it happened, Nick began to shrink. At first it seemed like something strange, something abnormal. She feared for his health. But now, she had come to think that maybe it was no problem, but a way for her to approach.

A shrunken man like him will need someone to help him, as he shrinks, he´ll grow more and more dependent on the people around him. As his boss, she should be the first one to come to his mind whenever he needs someone.

But, there´s also Maddy. Rachel can´t deny that things would be so much better if he was single. But she has no problem sharing… for now.

Right Now, she could feel how Nick quivered of fear, how something as simple as thunder could make him quake. He was afraid, and there was no other but her to keep him safe. No Maddy, no one else but her. This was a perfect time to show him she can help. Prove to him that he can count on her.

“Don´t worry sweetheart, there´s no need to be afraid. I´m here…” she said with a lullaby tone. Rubbing his back with her hand.

Nick couldn´t help it, but he was also enraged by it. Every time a thunder stroke the air, he felt mad by fearing it. That´s not how a man who´s 26 should handle things. But apparently, that´s how things are for a 2´9” man.

“Fuck…!” he thought, not wanting to share much with Rachel, “Why?! Just… I´m not even afraid of that shit, it´s just noise… but every time I hear it… I jump, why is that?! Oh crap, I just hope Rachel doesn´t mind… this isn´t wrong… is it?” He had his doubts.

This will be a secret between both. There´s no need to tell Maddy he´d shared a bed with Rachel. It´s sort of unnecessary. And the thunder fear can be left aside too. At least that´s how he saw it.

Thunders are to loud and sudden to even give him time to realize one thing, he´s rubbing his face over the boss´s gigantic breasts. He´s too afraid to notice how smooth her skin is… and also to realize her night gown has a huge boob window on the chest area.

Maybe it was meant to be lingerie, but her boobs are not necessarily covered the entirety of her boobs. In reality, it led a vast amount of flesh to spread out and show off. It mainly only covered her nipples.

It wasn´t much before thunder stopped, now, the sky was light by mere lightning. Silence was now filling the room, but it allowed Nick to be more aware of certain things.

All the while, Rachel hugged him tight, covering him with her enormity. She even covered him with the sheets to “protect” him. She knew he needed comfort, but she ignored how humiliating this actually was.

A grown man shouldn´t need to run into another grown up because there´s thunder outside. If he would´ve asked Rachel, she may have just smiled and said she didn´t mind, but he did. If he had been afraid of thunder all along, then there will be no problem… but he wasn´t, that´s the main deal.

Now, Nick´s afraid he may appear to be a scary man. That´s not how he is, or at least was. And what´s more, now that the noise stopped, he just realized… he´s in between Rachel´s enormous rack.

“OH!” he yelled as he jumped away from her. “S-sorry!” he added.

“It´s ok, really, I don´t mind…” she replied, not wanting him to go away.

“I… I wasn´t… I just… I didn´t mean to…” he wanted to admit he wasn´t aiming to touch her breasts, or that the “fear” to thunder was just an excuse.

“I know, you don’t have to explain anything… you´re afraid of thunder, I get that sweetie, everyone´s afraid of something.” She explained.

He just swallowed, this was inappropriate in many ways, for once, she was his boss; he had just involuntarily rubbed her face against her breasts; he had a girlfriend; and what´s more, she´s a woman standing twice his size.

The worst part is, he liked it. Deep inside of him, he felt… protected. He really felt as if Rachel could keep him safe, even if there was no real danger. She was so gentle, so kind, so… warm. Her embrace really made him feel good inside. And so did for her.

Having the small man in her embrace reassured her that this is the way things should be. There´s where Nick belongs, right there… with her.

Rachel simply brought Nick closer to her, this time, he didn´t protest. She just made sure not to be so obvious. She simply hugged him from the side with her arm, in an inviting and still platonic way; nothing too serious or embarrassing.

She had to hold it; this was their first night together. She needed to let things out for him in a slow and gentle way. Not overwhelm him with her… in reality it was a plan. She even analyzed the whole thing and planned everything in advance to, well, by the time things were supposed to happen; although, having him there was no part of the original plan.

She was supposed to meet him on Monday. Now, well, she´ll have to improvise. But this “improvised” time together sharing the bed, it was beyond anything she had anticipated. The feelings she now had, so warm, so rich, so… maternalistic.

She really wanted to protect him, and now, it seemed to her he understands. Little by little, she witnessed how he gave into her and just closed his eyes. She ignored if he was tired or if he was just serene, but he fell asleep really fast.

Now, they were both laying in bed together, to what she said: “There there, you can sleep now my little baby… mommy won´t let anyone or anything hurt you…” she whispered, allowing him to sleep.

It even made her heart beat so much faster to say that out loud, much more with him on the room. But if things worked, she won´t have to hide those words from him anymore.

The rain kept pouring from the sky, not as much as it first did. Now, there was a mild drizzle filling the air. The breeze was cold, yet, calm. But, even if the outside was cool, inside, it was a whole different thing.

Nick was cool, in fact, he was sleeping tight. But it wasn´t him who suffered from a sudden heath wave. Rachel was sweating.

She went from one side to the other over the bed. Of course, she was really careful not to smother Nick beneath her. She was a giantess for him now, she weighted who knows how much more than him, five, six times more? At least.

She threw her covers away and spread her arms apart. She had no clue what was going on, she could feel a wet spot beneath her. Over the bed and on her pillow. This wasn´t normal.

“Oh my… am I getting too fat?” she thought, maybe she over ate, again, which caused her body to literally sweat to burn all the extra calories? Perhaps, but really no.

She gave up, she couldn´t sleep with all that heat. She sat in bed and then got up. She made her way to her bathroom. Her flesh bounced sexily as she made her way thru the bedroom. Her ass was so pronounced now that it swayed from side to side in a very erotic way.

Her heavy breasts were no exception. With all that extra flesh and no bra, her boobs moved as they pleased. But it was too dark to get a full delight of her.

Finally, she stepped in, closed the bathrooms door and turned on the light. She went straight to the washbasin and opened the tap. She washed her face, it was too late, or maybe too early. In reality, it was around 2:00 am.

“Why is it so hot… I know the ac´s working fine… what can…?” she stopped, after giving herself a quick scan on the mirror she noticed something on her, something that wasn´t there before. Some stains, over her nipples. “Uh oh…”

Rachel panicked for a second, this wasn´t supposed to happen, not at least this early. She took a week off because she knew the treatment will need some… repose. But it was supposed to show it´s results until Monday, not before.

“Oh no, no no no no. This can´t be happening right now…” she said as she put her fingers on the wet spots over her erect nipples.

The second she touched her nipple, she quivered. She was very sensitive now. It made no sense to her. Why now?

“FUCK! The doctor said there won´t be any major results until Monday, and today´s Friday… well maybe Saturday. This makes no sense.” She declared.

Turns out, Rachel´s treatment had a certain purpose. It was not something necessary, except for her. She knew Nick will shrink further and further, and Maddy´s messages only led her to know this was really going to happen, so, she did one thing, make her breasts milk.

The treatment wasn’t cheap but, she had more than enough money to cover it. What she earned in a month was more than enough to cover the whole thing.

The doctor explained to her certain things will happen. A possible weight gain, minor cramps, and of course, the swelling of nothing more than her breasts.

But, well, the weight gain, which seemed to her as a thing she wouldn´t have to worry about, may have been drastic. She felt hunger all of the time, so she gave in to her every munchies. A pizza here, some burgers there…

She needed to nourish her body, that´s why she put on so much weight. In reality, it only enlarged her feminine features. Her current shape fell on the BBW side, so curvaceous and still so sensuous. A 5´11” woman who way over the 200-pound spectrum. Currently, her weight fell more on her butt and breasts. Nothing a man would mind.

Of course, that´s the first thing she noticed. And she blamed her extra weight for all the rest of the “secondary” effects. But now, she has found that one effect she wanted. Milk.

Maybe she over-nourished herself and accelerated the process. Perhaps, she could be one of those patients where the procedure shows very quick results. Or, just maybe, being so close to Nick made her body accelerate the process.

Whatever the cause was, there´s only one thing going on. Rachel´s on the bathroom looking at her reflection, watching how her breasts are currently lactating.

There didn´t seem to be a major flow on them. Mere droplets stained her top. Still, if this was day one and this were the first sings for it, how will things be when she really starts to produce milk.

She just removed her top and changed into something else. She made sure to clean her nipples and to pretend nothing happened.

“Ok now, Nick CAN´T know anything about this…” she said talking to her reflection, just to feel more self-ensured.

She felt as if things were heading on a good direction, there´s no need to ruin things by speeding everything up. She will fake it until he gives in. Hopefully, sooner than expected.

Rachel returned to bed but, her sleep was not something necessarily… good. In fact, she felt as if she had just blinked. As simple as that. No rest, no dreams, nothing. But… she found out something, an odd feeling coming from… her nipples.

“Oh my…” she said as she guided her hands over her tits, but there was something off.

First, the stains of milk on her top were noticeably larger. She could feel bigger and more wet spots over her nipples. But there was something else, her breasts were swollen, a lot.

During the first days of her treatment, she noticed how her bust seemed to grow larger and heavier. Her breasts swelling rounder and more pronounced. But now, it looked like her breasts grew way too large.

She could feel how her boobs were heavier than even, a sudden growth she´d never experienced before. And what´s more, she could feel something inside, her tits were full… of milk.

“Aaaa, ohhh…” she moaned as she barely touched her breasts. Her nipples were more sensitive than the night before. And their swelling wasn´t helping, at all.

She had to get up, but slowly, she wouldn´t want Nick to wake up and start making questions about those stains on her top.

She went back to her bathroom just to confirm what was already evident. She stood in front of the mirror, and she couldn´t believe what she was seeing.

“Holly…!” she covered her mouth with her hand, her top was completely wet. Whatever had happened, it caused her breasts to milk in an exaggerate way.

How did that happen? The droplets from last night were nothing compared to the huge wet spots covering her lower breasts, she was literally dripping right now.

She wanted this, she couldn´t lie. But this was not the best time for it. Such a bad timing could affect her plans. She knew she should clean it, but, this wasn´t going to stop. She could still feel the milk filling her breasts.

Was she still producing more now? Was she going to turn into an endless source of milk? Perhaps, she could´ve waited for Nick to give into her before doing this… but no, she wanted it so bad.

She was more than eager to fulfill her maternalistic needs. She thought that breastfeeding Nick would make the bond even stronger. There´s no way he won´t see her as a huge mommy if she literally feeds him from her own tits. Although, now it seemed as she could´ve waited just a bit more.

She tried to think straight, avoid panicking and just change her top again. When she removed it, she really noticed the change.

Her breasts were bigger, rounder, mightier than ever. They really stuck out of her chest. She could even feel how their weight pulled her forward. But that wasn´t it, she could see how her nipples were harder, larger, longer. Besides, there was a fine flow of milk coming from them.

She had to stop it, but how? She bit her nails a little before she came up with the right idea, calling the doctor.

It was passed 8:00 am, so it wouldn´t be too early for her to call, and maybe Nick would still be deeply sleep while she calls.

She went back to her bedroom and avoided making any noise. She grabbed her phone and stopped for a moment to contemplate Nick with adoring eyes. She noticed how her breasts seemed to ache just by watching him, was she producing more milk? She had no time to find out, she just went straight to the bathroom and called the doctor.

She hung up. She may have lied and said that her breasts were producing more milk than “her baby” needed. There were no questions asked. The doctor simply suggested her to use a breast pump to take out all the extra milk from her breasts. Else, she´d be aching the whole day, and there will also be some unpleasant effects.

Of course, she didn´t have a pump. She had the idea that Nick will be begging for her milk by the time she started lactating. Of course, that wasn´t the case. However, the doc also suggested that if she didn´t have a pump, she could pinch her nipples and take the milk out on her own.

“Ugh, I guess now I´m… m-milking myself…” she said to herself in the mirror as she began with it.

She had to pin her lips together to avoid moaning in an exaggerate way. Pinching her nipples was turning her on more than she´d like to. She was so sensitive now, a mere caress could get her so far, there´s no need to mention how pinching her nipples felt.

As she kept going, she could feel her knees quaking, shaking. Her legs felt like jelly. She could hardly keep herself from letting loud moans out. She could even feel tickles on her pussy. This was much more than she expected. The idea of pleasing herself while draining her breasts came to her mind, but she couldn´t.

She had to hold it, reject her carnal desires. She was just draining her breasts, nothing more. It didn´t matter how good it felt, she had to do it in a professional way.

“R-relax R-rachel… y-y-you can do t-this… just… ohhh, j… just wait a little longer. W-we´re al-almosssst d-done…” she appeased herself. There was so much milk coming from her, all gone to waste.

She will produce more, that´s for sure. But she wondered something, how could she rush things with Nick to have him drink from her as soon as possible. She couldn´t force him, that would ruin everything, but there must be a way to make things come up naturally.

She will make sure to find a way to, as soon as she stops milking herself. She couldn´t think straight right now. What´s more, she could hardly stand at the moment.

Meanwhile, Nick was sleeping tight over the mattress. He didn´t notice when she got up at night or when she got up now. Lucky her, because there was a big wet stain over the covers, right where Rachel´s tits were. And what´s more, he was a few inches away from it.

End Notes:

If you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, this story´s all the way up to Chapter 30 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 28 by Mine1234

Rachel felt relieved, the great pressure that made her breasts feel as if they were going to pop was gone. Now, she could recover some composure. Relax a bit. But not for too long.

Now that the urge to release the milk was gone, there was something else. The bed!

She wasn´t sure for a fact but her swollen and dripping breasts let her top completely soaked. It was logical to believe that her bed was soaked too. She was just worried about how bad things will be. She needed to get out of the bathroom and check.

She had finished milking herself. No more milk came out but she could still feel her breasts swollen and heavy. She looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn´t wrong, her tits seemed to be at least three sizes bigger.

Her now milking breasts were starting to look humongous. She knew they were enormous before, catching all of Nick´s attention. But it was ridiculous now. She felt as if she had huge beach balls on her chest.

“I wonder…” she said as she guided a finger to her mouth on a thankful way. She had to cover herself, and if this milk kept flowing, then she must wear a bra. Hopefully, it will also contain the milk, give her enough time to rush to the sink and drop it if she had the need; even if it seemed as a waste of it, she must.

She lost no time and went for her biggest bra. As she walked, she could feel her breasts bouncing so heavily, the bra was now a must to hold her new titanic breasts. Lucky her, she´s totally natural.

Deep inside she knew that there was milk whisking inside her tits. It was a bit harder to keep her balance with the heavy weight of her tits, and the churning milk inside them made it even harder.

She had gotten the most out of her, maybe her full breasts were a size bigger, or even two. But now, as “empty” as she was, she could still feel a generous amount inside of her. Was it some sort of backup storage? Was she already producing more? She needed answers, but first, she must hide what she left over the bed.

She stopped before stepping out of the bathroom.

“Hold on…” she said with her hand less than an inch away from the knob, “what if he wakes up?” she wondered.

The clock currently ticked 9, she was sure that a man who worked had a certain time adjustment inside him. A routine, time where his body knew he had to do certain things done.

Even if it was Saturday, Nick´s brain must be aware that he must be awake by 9:00 am. In reality, he should be awake at least an hour or two earlier, giving him time enough to take a shower and have some breakfast before work. But Rachel didn´t knew.

Her brain wasn´t working on it´s usual way. She had some sort of stress; draining her breasts, checking for possible stains on the bed. She had a lot in mind, so she just grabbed a towel and covered her tits.

Now that she was covered, her main fear was that he had already waked up and witnessed the stain on the bed.

“What if he already saw it?” she panicked. “He wouldn´t know it´s milk, would he? Maybe he´ll think it´s sweat, yeah, just sweat.” She declared, but it seemed even worst.

“My, what if her thinks I´m a fatty who sweats all over the bed?” she almost started biting her nails. “No, he wouldn´t, and even if he found out he´ll be kind enough not to say a thing… but how bad is it?” she had no idea how bad things were.

Maybe there were some small stains on the bed, perhaps, her top was the only thing soaked. But what if the whole bed was wet? She forgot to check on it. There was not enough light in the room to have a clear look of the stains in bed, if there were any.

She doubted, for the first time in years, she was insecure. She didn´t want Nick to get the wrong idea. The sweat part wasn´t that bad. But what if he found out it was milk?

“What if he… smells it…?” she thought, what if Nick bend over and sniffed those stains, no one could mistake the smell of milk with sweat. “I got it! I can pretend I was having some… some cereal, yeah. I tripped before getting into bed and dropped the whole bowl over the bed… even if there´s no cereal there, I can fake it as if it was half-way clean… I hope that works…” she encouraged herself and took hold of the knob. Then, she slowly turned it.

The door made some small creaks as it open. The worst time for it to do so. She just sneaked out and took a peek at Nick. He was still asleep. She didn´t made any sound, but she made an “aww” gesture with her mouth.

She could see the tiny man still sleeping. She knew it was safe to approach, he had not left the spot where he was before she walked out.

“Well, you´re just a lazy little man on weekends, aren´t you?” she said looking at the shrunken man still sleeping on her bed.

She couldn´t lie, this was the first time in what seemed ages she´s got a man on her bed. She knew she´d gotten too old to start a new relationship.

Looking for a man, follow the awkward path of “Are we a couple now?”, become something, and then marry. She was not sure if that ´s what she wanted to do. But she deserved some love.

Rachel wanted someone to love, someone to care for and who cares for her. Someone who waits at the door, waiting for you to come back home. She craved for the warm feeling inside her, a feeling that tells you everything´s fine; that this is the way things should be.

When she turned at Nick, that´s the feeling she got. During work, when she shared lunch time with him. She knew he was the one who could give her that feeling. The only problem is that he was just an intern, his assistant at most. One day he´ll be gone. But now, with the whole shrinking thing, maybe she can buy herself some time.

If she plays her cards correctly during this weekend, she may just create a bond strong enough with Nick to, in a way, make him stay. Make him want to be closer to Rachel. Be with her. She doesn´t care if he ends up depending on her, she can make some time for him.

But she´d rather that he agrees. That he´s the one seeking for her; that he´s the one who asks first. That way, he´ll think it was his idea, and not hers. Maybe she exaggerated a little with the whole lactation thing, but she´s very new with this. Besides, the bigger her boobs the harder it will be for him to resist.

She just grabbed one of the bras and returned to the bathroom. She took a glance at the stain on the bed too. It was huge, way worse than she imagined. On her way back, she was terrified by the idea that it had trespassed the sheets and that there was a huge stain on the mattress too.

She had to rush. Nick could wake up in any second, so she closed the bathrooms door and lose the towel covering her. But when she tried to put the bra on, she encountered another problem.

“I… it´s… it´s not…” she sighed, she struggled but the bra didn´t fit. It was logical, with tits so big, none of her old bras would fit. She thought the spandex on it will help, but her breasts had swelled to the point that she´ll need something much bigger to wrap up those monstruous tits of her.

She sighed as she threw the bra at the floor. “it´s the biggest one I have… guess it´s my fault for being so greedy… now… what to do?” she wondered as she turned at her tits on the mirror.

But her thoughtful face turned into a horrified one when she saw something, two droplets, each in a nipple. “Oh no… no no no, this can´t be, I just… how?” she wondered.

Turns out, she was already producing more milk. So far, there was no pain or soreness. But that´s because this was just the beginning. Her tits were filling up again. Making her body produce more and more milk. She needed to be full and ready at all times.

She rushed into the bathrooms basin and began to pinch her nipples again. She was desperate. She needed to hide those stains. Hide the fact that she was lactating. At least until Nick was ready to give in.

It didn´t took long to take all the milk out. Maybe two minutes. She wasn´t really full, or close to it. She was merely leaking. The small amount of milk she had produced was only trying to find it´s way out. But this was not the end of it.

As the day goes by, more and more milk will be produced. She was already thinking on how, at what time and where was she going to milk herself again. It was her house, she could use any place she wanted, but this will cause some suspicion on Nick.

She didn´t have the time to worry for it now, she had other things to do. The breasts problem was solved, for now.

With the bra option completely discarded, she decided to pull on something thicker. She needed a thick layer of clothing covering her nipples. They were still hard. Of course, they will still show, no matter what she puts on. But the real deal is that she had to make sure that no stains were shown.

She decided to pull on two of the thickest shirts she had. They still fitted, but the boob area, it was really stretched. Her breasts seemed like giant balloons that threatened with ripping her top off to be free.

“Oh my… this barely fits now…” she said as she guided her hands to her tits and felt the smooth yet constricted flesh of her breasts. This was only going to make it easier for her nipples to drip, and harder for her to resist the pressure.

Now that the boob problem was “solved”, she could focus on the huge stain over her bed. She slowly approached, making no sound, and took hold of the sheets on her side of the bed. But when she pulled them, it only confirmed what she feared.

The stain was all over the beds cover too, and what´s worse, it was completely wet. There was no way for the mattress for it to be dry. The whole thing was wet.

She couldn´t get it dry with paper towels, and there´s no way she can put on a fan or a drier without waking Nick up. She almost yelled in anger. But she gave herself a minute to think, and then, she came with an idea.

“Ok, there´s just no other way…” she said right before she bent and reached for Nick.

She couldn´t get the stain off her bed, but she could get Nick away from the stain. Then she could change the sheets and give her bed the time to dry.

Her main concern was, where to take him? Could she put him back into his room?

“But… what if he gets the idea that I don´t want him in my bed?” she wondered as she took a look at the sleeping man in her arms. She appeared as a giantess, carrying a man half her size.

She wanted to approach to him, not reject him. She needed an excuse. Since time was running, she just did what she thought was best and left Nick on the guest’s room. Then, she returned to clean the mess she had left on the bed.

She took all the shits off and dropped them on the laundry machine. Then she returned to her bedroom, grabbed a fan and turned it on pointing straight at the huge stain of milk.

She smiled, apparently her plan was working pretty well.

“Well, it seems things are working fine… I wonder why Nick didn´t woke up while I carried him, but I guess he´s just a heavy sleeper…” she said as she began to involuntarily blow wind at her face using her hand.

“Why is it so hot in here?” she pronounced as she realized the room was a bit hotter than it should.

But what could be expected from a woman who had packed a generous amount of weight, who was also wearing two of the thickest tops she had. And let´s don´t forget about the recent rush she had, running from one room to the other to get the mess clean.

“Ugh, this thing of being fat isn´t my thing…” she wasn´t necessarily fat; but for a woman who had always had a nice slim body, she was at her fattest now. “I gotta drop some weight, urgently… but I think the whole lactating deal burns calories, doesn´t it?” she wondered as she left the room and headed to the thermostat, she needed her hot to go away.

She decided to go for a shower before having breakfast. But during that time, something else happened. Nick was starting to feel the cool, in fact he was starting to get really cold.

He was still asleep, but his body started moving, looking for something warm. He grabbed the covers without even opening his eyes and covered himself. But that just wasn´t enough.

He was still wearing the ridiculous onesie Rachel pulled out, but not even that gave his body the heat he needed. He woke up, with a cold feeling on his face. He turned at the spot where he thought he´ll find Rachel, but she was gone. In fact, that wasn´t the same room where he slept.

“Am I… back on the guest’s room?” he wondered as he shifted into a sit position over the bed.

Then, he threw himself back in bed and tried to cover himself from the cold. He used the covers as some sort of refugee, to keep the coolness outside, but it was useless. His body just couldn´t produce enough heat to keep himself warm.

“Sh-sh-shit… where´s Rachel…?” he wondered. But why?

Was he curious about the fact that he was alone in his room again? That at some point of the night he had returned to the place he once was before he tried to hide from the thunders? Or was he really wondering where Rachel might be?

It was something odd to think for a man who´s on his mid 20´s. If Rachel was his couple, then there wouldn´t be any problem, but she wasn´t. Why was her the first thing he wondered about? Why not Maddy?

Was there something inside his head. A primal idea that tried to point out the fact that if he was cold, she could keep him warm? Could that be it?

He had no idea, but he hated the cool. Before he knew it, he was already up and heading to the open door.

His perspective hadn´t change much since last night. Of course, he could see everything clearly now that the darkness of the night was gone. But speaking of his height, there was no difference.

“Ok, maybe I stopped shrinking…” he was positive for a moment, but then an idea on the opposite direction washed all away, “Or maybe I´m already used to shrink…” there was no point in trying to guess. He just had one thing in mind, as bad as it sounds, Rachel.

He tried to persuade himself, he was at her place, so it was completely natural to know where she was.

“It´s fine Nick, you´re not trying to seduce her, you´re not betraying Maddy. You´re just cold, that´s it. You´re cold and you need something to keep yourself warm… or maybe ask her to change the thermostat´s temperature…” he said to himself as he made it to Rachel´s room.

He simply pushed the room´s door to walk in. But that just didn´t felt right. Should he knock? Was she still asleep? What time was it?

He had just woken up from bed and was now about to demand her to fix the temperature for him. Was it right? He just peeked into the room and tried to check if she was still in bed.

But she wasn´t. In fact, no one was there. The lights were on and all he could see anything but a fan pointing at her bed. He was curious, so he approached.

When he stood next to the pedestal fan, that was way taller than him, he could see something in her bed. A stain.

He approached to touch it; it was sort of wet. He had no idea what it was.

“Water?” he wondered, but then he remembered he was sleeping in that same bed last night, but now he wasn´t. And Rachel was not there so… he panicked.

“Fuck… I didn´t vomit, right? Shit, what if I woke up in the middle of the night and vomit all over Rachel???!!!” but that wasn´t it. He had never done that.

“Nooo!!! Is it pee? Did I wet the bed? This is so embarrassing.” He blushed, but then, he guided his hand into his crotch, it was dry. If it was pee, then he´ll be wet too. And since it was the same clothes he was wearing before, then that wasn´t it.

“Ok then, what is it?” he wondered as he approached. If he smelled it, then he´ll know for sure.

It wasn´t as easy as it used to. He couldn´t bend and reach, he had to climb into the bed. But when he put a foot on the edge, the bathrooms door opened.

It was Rachel, stepping out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. He panicked and placed both feet on the ground as he turned straight at her.

Her eyes opened widely as she spotted him. He wasn´t supposed to be there. An awkward gesture was drawn in her face as fear came to her. “Oh no, does he know?” she wondered.

She decided to play dumb. With a weird tone, she said: “G-good morning, Nick.”

“Mornin´” He replied, feeling as if he had just been busted doing the wrong thing.

“So…” started Rachel, trying to prove if he already knew. “Did you have a good sleep?” she asked.

“I… sure. I slept great.” He replied as he usually does.

“Good.” She simply said, making an awkward pause.

But Nick noticed something. As he scanned her whole body, he noticed her breasts were titanic. Enormous, bigger than ever. How was it possible for them to grow so much in just one night? He was amazed, but he had to hide it.

She noticed he was looking at her too much, so she decided to speak again, fearing he already knew. “So… what brings you here…?”

“Well… I…” could he say it? Complaint about the temperature? He decided to answer her question with another one. “First of… why was I back in my room?” he asked, trying to point things somewhere else.

“Oh, that… right, well…” She forgot about the whole “cereal bowl” thing and the words that came out of her mouth were: “A leak.” She said, immediately remembering the whole cereal thing. But she wasn´t necessarily lying, there had been something leaking there last night.

“A leak?” he asked.

“Mhmm, there was a leak on the roof, you know, it rained a lot last night. The worse part is, it only leaked all over me, haha, I woke up soaked. So… I just, ehm, carry you back to the guest´s room while I got things clean and change my clothes.” She replied, that wasn´t a bad reply.

“Oh, ok… so the roof´s leaking.” He said as he turned and was about to look up.

She knew there was no real leak and that the ceiling will look as clean as always, so she called for him.

“BUT!” she said, making him turn back at her just a second before he spotted the ceiling. “Well, you haven´t told me what brings you here… did you miss me?” she asked, making him blush.

She knew that if she made him feel a bit uncomfortable, the he´ll forget all about the ceiling and will focus on excusing himself.

“I was just… ehm, well it´s kind of, I don´t want to sound rude or… annoying but, it´s kind of freezing… again” he said as she shrugged. He didn´t want her to get mad for the constant complaint about the cold inside the house.

“Oh…” she said as she remembered she sort of messed up with the thermostat. The truth is, the house was cold enough for a regular man, much more for a shrunken one like Nick.

She couldn´t rise the temperature, she´ll get hot again. And that will force her to take off one of her shirts and then he´ll see how her tits leak. But then, an idea came to her. In which way can she keep him warm and maintain the house´s temperature?

“So…” she said as she approached, looming so tall above him. She didn´t had to step too close for her humongous rack to eclipse her face. Her face disappeared beneath the round enlarged breasts of her. He found himself staring at the underside of her round tits as she kept speaking.

“What can we do to keep you warm…?” he couldn´t see her, but she was tapping her chin with her index finger, to express thoughtfulness. “GOT IT!” she said as she suddenly bent over.

He didn´t even move, before he could think about it, the giantess had bent and reached for him with her long arms. Then she placed both of her huge hands on his sides and brought him back up with her. Once again, she was carrying him, but this time, he was awake.

“I have an idea, why don´t we stay in bed for a liiiittle longer, you know, I can keep you warm beneath the sheets with me… and trust me, I don´t mind if you need to hug me during the process.” She winked at him as he was now inches away from her face.

He instinctively wrapped one of his arms above her wide shoulders as she accommodated him over her swollen chest. He could feel the soft enormity of her gigantic tits. It was making him hard. How was he supposed to be with Rachel in bed without getting a boner? Last night he was scared, so he couldn´t think of it, but now. The literal idea of the whole thing was to make him hot, well warm.

“Ok then, let´s go to your room…” she said as she excited her room as soon as possible. He could sense the erotic bouncing of her breasts on him. So big, so stacked. He swallowed, trying to settle his member, but he was getting harder by the second.

At least, he was no longer cold. But the thing is, why is she so… close? Is this some way to show affection? Is she trying to seduce him? What does she have in mind? He had no idea, he just remained quiet as she made her way into the room and took hold of the covers. Happy to share some more time with him.

End Notes:

This story´s is up to chapter 31 on my patreon, you can join for early access and to check out more of my stories

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 29 by Mine1234

Nick´s puzzled, he can listen to the heavy strides of Rachel as she walks into his room, well the guests room. He feels so tiny as the gigantic woman, who used to be shorter than him, walks straight into the other room. But that´s not the worse part.

Besides of being an adult man being carried on his boss´s arms, and feeling her large arm under bis butt, he´s horny. He really can´t help it, but Rachel´s boobs are so big, so close, so… bouncy. He can feel the enormous flesh of her tits bouncing, pushing their mass to him as they go up and down.

Even she can feel it now, her tits had never acted this way. She can´t control them. All of the weight she gained made her feel uncomfortable while walking, but now, she can feel her jolting tits moving as if they had a mind on their own. She really REALLY needs to find a bra. But now, her main concern is Nick.

As her heavy breasts bounce, pushing themselves towards his legs, his torso, even his face. There was really no way for Nick to escape. Rachel´s tits were everywhere! His main goal now was not to poke her with his hard member.

“Come on… just, just hide it…” he thought as he drove his hands towards his crotch. She wouldn´t even see his covering himself, her titanic breasts really obstruct her view. He´s not even sure if she can see him down there. But she can feel him.

“Very well mister, we´re here…” she spoke as she opened the bedrooms door. Her main goal was to take Nick away from her room. Under any circumstance he can find out she´s lactating. It will just be uncomfortable for him; and will also bring up unnecessary questions.

 

Rachel closed the door behind her, giving both of them more privacy; even if there was no one else in the house. Nick swallowed, was she really going to be in bed with him? Didn´t she have some sort of heat machine? A room where there was no cool air? Anything!

He just accepted his faith as she placed him in bed, and with a sweet authoritative tone she said: “Very well, now cover yourself with the sheets my dear, it´s time for m…me to keep you warm.” The word mommy came to her mind, but she can´t say that.

He did as he was told and picked the cover with his hand and threw it all over him. The feeling of a bed and covers so huge was still odd, but he couldn´t focus much, not with his boss in front of him.

Rachel was a muse, maybe quite thicker than she should, but her augmented flesh still caught his attention. Her Butt was tremendous, round cheeks bouncing with the long strides of her curvy legs. But on top of it, the cherry over the cake, were her breasts.

They bounced as she walked, so proud. With the grace of an empowered woman. He knew Rachel always got what she wanted, and if she was there with him, it was because she had decided to. But why? What could a woman her age would want to do with a man like him?

He didn´t have quite a job. He wasn´t rich. He never found himself handsome. Besides, he´s gotten so small, he was a 26-year-old-man who couldn´t even satisfy his mature boss´s urges, if there is any. So why did she procure him so much?

“Ok dear, here I come… but watch out, you wouldn´t want my tushy to squash you, so move aside a little…” she spoke as he moved from the middle of the mattress into the opposite side from where she was about to lay.

He wasn´t over it. Seeing Rachel´s huge form landing over the bed, accommodating her thick large limbs was still sort of… erotical. His member tingled as she landed backwards and then rolled over, coming closer to him.

He was in awestruck. He couldn´t think straight now. His gut told him to turn, look away, pretend he´s not enjoying the view. But his body didn´t respond. She was too much for him to ignore. This all seemed sort of forbidden, but he could do nothing to avoid it. It was this or dying of cold, besides, he was curious where things will go.

 

“Ok Nick, just come here, make yourself comfortable next to me…” she commanded as she covered herself with the same sheets he had on.

Should he, do it? Couldn´t he stay where he was and somehow expect her warmth to be distributed over the bed? Does he have any choice?

There didn´t seem to be too much options for him. He just obeyed her gentle orders and approached to her. He was freezing, he could feel the cold on his hands and feet. If he wanted to be warm, then he must attach to the biggest heat source on the room, Rachel.

He felt so strange as he approached to this woman´s huge and soft body. It felt kind of wrong, and at the same time, it felt necessary. He was only doing this to survive, that´s what he told to himself. He had no intentions or need to betray Maddy. It didn´t matter if his cock was hard, that thing had a mind of its own.

 

While he struggled to approach, Rachel was having some thoughts herself. She wondered if he was ok. If he was comfortable. If he felt safe, warm, loved. She was protecting him from the cool, that´s how she saw it. Now, she was Nick´s savior, his everything. The only one who can provide warmth for him. And she liked it. It didn´t matter if the covers made her kind of hot. It was all for him.

“Is this how it feels…?” she wondered, “Is this the feeling you get when you put other´s well-being on top of yours?” She had a warm feeling inside. If he was ok, if he was fine, then she was too.

She was having some new and nice feelings. She hated that bed, the sheets itched, she was hot and about to sweat a littl. But she didn´t care. She will take it as long as Nick´s feeling better. She had, in a way, sacrificed herself for him. And she couldn´t care less.

“Is it… how a mother feels?” she wondered. She was having these emotions, this tenderness. This overall wellness. Was it all caused by the maternal instincts on her?

 

When Nick was finally tucked in right next to her, she just wrapped him with her arm and pushed him a little close. “Here we go, nice and warm, aren´t we?” she asked him.

“I… am… sure, it´s, it feels nice, you know, warm and everything.” He said feeling a little uncomfortable still.

“Sure you do…” she replied. “Why don´t you close your eyes and rest, I believe you didn´t have the best of nights yesterday.” She said, really needing some rest. She was actually trying to sleep too.

“Uhm, I think… I think I´m ok.” He replied.

“Aww, come on Nick… that´s an order, as your boss I command you to sleep.” She said in a playful way, still knowing she was the one in charge, but she didn´t want to point that out so abruptly. She faked it to know how much power she had on him.

“I guess… we… I mean I… I can take a little rest…” he replied.

She just smiled, proud of the small victory she had. She wondered, how far could she go? What type of power does she have on him? And what´s more, is it because she´s the boss? Is it cause she´s twice his height? Or is there a reason she ignores that makes him want to obey her? Whatever it is, she can find out later. Now, she´ll close her eyes too and relax.

She had an awful night. She woke up just to milk herself, she had to rush to hide things from him. Shower, fix the bed. It was annoying, but now she could relax. Besides, he´s going anywhere without her. If he leaves the bed, he will most likely get cold and run back to bed. She´s not proud of it, but she doesn´t mind.

 

 Nick closed his eyes, he wasn´t tired, he had slept quite fine. Still, he was feeling kind of sleepy. Maybe it was the cold, perhaps the bed was very comfortable; whatever it was, when he closed his eyes, he found himself on a slumber state.

The room was quiet, all he could listen to were Rachels heartbeats coming from beneath those mammoth breasts of her. But he paid no much attention to them now, he lost continence of the place where he was and who he was with.

All he could feel was Rachel´s enormity surrounding him. Cuddling him between her soft flesh. Her warmth began to feel the sheets, giving him the feeling of warmth, he so longed for since he woke up.

He couldn´t deny it, it felt nice. Her cozy-smooth flesh, her aroma. He was surrounded by the enormous body of his boss. Not something that happens to anyone. She was so big, a giantess keeping him warm. He lost himself in her and just fell asleep.

 

Rachel loved it. The feeling of being needed. Someone depending on her. She was everything for him now. At least for a while. She just closed her eyes and joined him, drifting into a deep sleep. In reality, she was fatigued. The second she closed her eyes, she was gone.

 

Hours went by, much more than any 45 min nap. Nick woke up, he felt rested, even more than when he first woke, and next to him, was the huge form of Rachel. He turned at her, just to remember how truly big she had gotten. Or is it that he had shrank too much?

Things were not easy, every time he woke up, he found out he had lost an inch. Now, He couldn´t stand any taller than 2´9”; guessing he was now 2´8” could be more accurate. And how tall was Rachel? He tried to remember, she should be around 5´11”, a tall lady. For him, she was a giantess, standing three feet and three inches taller. Over twice his height.

It was demeaning; last night, running to her because of the thunder and now looking for her because of the cold. The weather presented a big trial for him. And he believed it made it seem as if he was running to her for protection.

He could picture himself running to her. Rushing and trying to approach to her huge form while she slowly bent down and said: “It´s alright…” as she opened her arms to him while she spoke. It was pathetic. A grown man looking for protection.

“Fuck…” he thought as he rubbed his face with his hands. But then he realized something. His face was cold. His hands were under the warm covers, isolated from the outside cool. But his head, it was at full display. His cheeks were frozen.

He didn´t realize until now but, it was uncomfortable. His face felt hard and his nose was more like an icicle. He had to cover himself. But before he did, he turned at Rachel.

For some reason, he was expecting her to be awake, looking at him while he sleeps. But she wasn´t, in fact, she was snoring a little. He turned up to see the face of the giant woman with her mouth slightly open and… salivating?

“She´s human… don´t make such a fuss.” He said to himself. He just grabbed the covers and covered his head. Now, his whole body was covered by the sheets. It felt great.

Nick could feel his face recovering its normal temperature. He rubbed his nose to accelerate the process. But then, when he was about to put his hands on his sides, he touched something… Rachel.

He gave Rachel´s left tit a bump. He felt embarrassed, but his main concern was, did she feel it?

He immediately removed the covers from his face and turned at her, kind of scared. But she was still sleeping. She must have not felt his tiny hand hitting her enormous tit. It was kind of painful, but also a relieve that she didn´t woke up.

But there was something else. He knew it was Rachel´s tit because of the way her flesh felt. So smooth, jelly-like. He didn´t want to admit how familiarized he was with them now. It was definitely her tit, but there was something else. When he hit her, even by a fraction of a second, he felt something. It was wet.

 

Nick gave it some thought. It could be sweat. She was… overweighted. For sure, there was a huge gap between the temperatures she or he can take.

“It was… wet… what is it?” he wondered.

Annoyed by the doubt, he lifted the covers, slowly not to wake her up. When the outside light came in, and so did the cool breeze, he could see it. Right in front of him, Rachel´s tit was wet. But not anywhere, right on her nipple.

 

He swallowed hard when he spotted it. The wet stain was right on her erect nipple. And what´s more, her nipple was hard. He felt a tingle on his member as he realized he was looking straight at something he shouldn´t be.

He wasn´t sure what it was. So, he decided to give it a deeper look. He slowly uncovered Rachel´s chest, revealing the stain on her top. Maybe it wasn´t the best idea, taking the covers off meant he lost the warm shelter he had. But he didn´t care.

He felt the obvious contrast of the room´s temperature. It was freezing now that he was used to the snugging covers. But his curiosity got him.

Now that Rachel´s boob was at full display, he could take a better look at it.

“What´s that?” he wondered as he took peeks at her face, making sure she was still sleep.

It was definitely wet. A round stain over her boob, and for what he could tell, the center was her nipple.

Nick shifted into a sitting position and slowly uncovered the second boob. Wet, just like the first one. What was it on Rachel´s tits?

Her enormous bosom had huge stains all over. Just that. No more wet spots on her or the bed.

 

Nick gave it some thought, but then, just like a lightning, it came to him.

“Is it…?!” he was alarmed. There´s only one thing that can come out from such massive tits.

He approached and sniffed her. He knew this was not appropriate. He was smelling his boss´s huge tit just to make sure what the stain was made up.

“Fuck! It´s… milk?” he freaked out. It was milk, the unmistakable scent of milk was all over her stained tits.

He laid back on bed, paralyzed. Rachel, his boss, was milking? Why? Was she pregnant? Does she have like a boyfriend he doesn´t know about?

He was trying to find an explanation for this. Why was there milk inside her? Was that the reason why her tits are so… big?

Nick was trying to find an answer, but all he could think of were his boss´s enormous lactating tits. Their enormity. Their roundness. The milk coming out of them so suddenly. They seemed full already, but he didn´t know they were full of milk.

He couldn´t hide it, he was anxious. He knew he should cover her again. Close his eyes and pretend it was all a dream. But he couldn´t.

 

Nick was curious, there was definitely breast milk on her tits. Milk that came from her. The smell, the spot, it was absurdly obvious. But there was something else.

Nick had a feeling of shame all over him. Regret. But also, arousal. The idea of gigantic tits was one thing, something that could have him going all day long, but the milk?

Milking giant boobs were something else. He had never thought about it, until now. He was so close to tits the size of giant beach balls that, on top of everything, they were milking.

He was sure enough that if he pressed one of her nipples with his fingers, then milk will come out. But why? Why was he having those thoughts?

Was it thrilling? Was it something he wanted? He had never thought about it, but now that he was so close, he had only one thing in mind. “I want to… try it.” He thought.

 

Never before, he has had the idea of latching on a woman´s breast. Of course, he liked tits. But sucking from them? Drinking milk straight from a woman´s breast?

He was titillating by the idea of it. The thing that got this idea going and his heart racing, was the excitement that she wouldn´t find out.

He turned at her, her eyes were closed. He could do it. And no one had to know.

The feeling of doing something he knew was wrong, but that could give him some extasy turned him on. It made this forbidden thing much more thrilling. And she won´t have to know, he could just lick her top and return to sleep.

He had a plan, he could cover her with the sheets, all the way to her neck; then, he could get busy with her tits. It wasn´t much of a plan, but he was going for it.

He covered both, making sure she didn´t wake up. As he approached to her wet tit, he couldn´t believe it, he was actually going for it.

He doubted, but he knew it was something he had to do. Beneath the covers, it was suffocated, he could feel some moisture on her, not only because of her milking tits, but her body; she was sweating.

He didn´t care, Nick slowly approached to her tit, it was enormous. He put his hands over it, the touch of her gigantic breast was so much that he couldn´t help but to quiver a little. He was trying to make sure to spot her nipple in the darkness under the covers.

Her tit was huge, titanic. His both hands were nothing compared to the enormous flesh of her soft breast. He swallowed once, and then started to approach his face to her, the thrill was too much.

At first, he could smell Rachel´s sweet scent, then, he could sniff the aroma of the milk. It was weird, how familiar it felt.

He slowly approached, opening his trembling mouth to it. He was really going for it. He made sure to attach his lips right over the nipple, encircling it with his lips. It was so easy, but hard to do. He had his doubts, but in the end, he did it.

Now, his whole mouth was over her tit, he could feel the wet on his lips. The milk. He blinked, and then, he sucked. Once, twice, then again and again. He could taste the fabric of her top, the cotton on his mouth. But also, he could taste the sweet milk on her tit, flowing from her nipple to his mouth.

He knew this wasn´t right, he was an adult. There was no need for him to latch on her. Besides, she was the boss. The one in charge, how was he doing something like this? What if she took the week off to hide this?

He didn´t know, and he wasn´t sure but, he didn´t care. While he was sucking, he let out soft low moans. Sucking, drinking. He was lost in the extasy this was giving him. But why? How was it possible that a thing such as sucking in a woman´s breast, a milking one, could feel so good for him?

He felt aroused, his member was hard, he knew it. But also, he felt relaxed. As if this was sort of soothing.

The first thing he realized was that, the flow wasn´t stopping. He thought the only milk will be the one on her shirt. That she had let it all out by now. He only wanted to encircle her nipple because he thought that was the way to do it.

He was surprised to find out that a generous flow of milk kept coming from her. So tasty. He couldn´t stop sucking. He had the idea that he could suck like three times and then back away. Pretending no one had done anything. She didn´t have to know, he feared what will happen.

But as soon as the taste of the milk covered the one of her tops fabrics, he lost himself in it. He sucked and sucked. Thinking about nothing, just living the moment.

Mouthful after mouthful, he swallowed every drop that filled his cheeks. He hadn´t have any breakfast, but now, he didn´t need one. He could feel the milk filling his stomach. He was being breast fed by Rachel. Not by mistake, he was the one latching on her by will.

 

Something he thought would only take a second, was really taking much more. He lost track of time, he forgot where he was and with whom. He just enjoyed the moment. For a second, he wondered if he should check on her. Make sure she was still asleep. But why should he.

“There´s just no way she wakes up.” He thought, forgetting about his doubts and simply sucking on her.

Then, he let go. It was enough. He could feel the milk inside his belly and his mouth covered with it. He had to clean it.

“Hey…” said a soothing voice from above, Rachel´s.

Suddenly, the covers were removed, discovering him. He could see Rachel´s face, looking straight at him. He froze, did she feel it? Had she just caught him?

He knew he had to apologize, say something. But then, she spoke:

“Why did you stop, honey?” she said, and just like that, she removed her top with her hand, revealing her bare tit and her engorged nipple.

Then, her other hand took Nick´s head from behind and approached him to her tit. He turned straight at her nipple, drops of milk were still coming from it. He had to speak up, move away. But she was just too strong for him.

“Now, if you´re going to suck on my titties, then you must finish the job. You wouldn´t want me to go around the house lopsided, would you?” she said with some authority. She wasn´t mad, but the way she was taking things was not very common either, something felt wrong to him.

Nick couldn´t talk. His mouth was filled with her huge nipple and the constant flow of milk she forced him to swallow over and over. He wanted to move, but her hand had his face pinned to her tit.

Rachel could see the concern in his eyes, passed her gigantic boobs, she smiled and said: “Come on honey, it´s fine. I don´t mind… mommy doesn´t mind.” She was looking at him with tender eyes.

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead if you join my
patreon, I have just posted chapter 33 over there



Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234 

Chapter 30 by Mine1234

Nick panicked. She was acting so casual about it. He thought she´ll burst into complete madness. What does he had to do sucking on her? But she didn´t.

In fact, this was the total opposite of what he thought will happen. He knew things would not come out well if she caught him. But instead of throwing him away and lecturing him, she brought him closer.

Rachel´s huge hand was pressing Nick´s head from behind, straight to her nipple. He managed to finish the milk in one of her tits. But that was because his lusty sense of thought told him to continue. He was insatiable, sucking on her tit while she slept, or that´s what he thought.

At first, she was completely gone. Sleeping. But after a while, she sensed something going on, something on the nipple area. She could feel the pressure in one of her tits slowly demeaning. Becoming less annoying. She woke up, just a little, and she made out that the one thing she felt on her bare tit was a mouth, Nick´s mouth. If not, who else´s?

When she was fully awake, she smiled. He was sucking on her, and she didn´t even had to ask. Part of her wondered why was this so special, why? But a huge voice in her head told her this was only going to speed up things. Make all go faster.

She didn´t had to go thru the whole uncomfortable process of presenting her milking tit to him and wait if he wanted to comply. No. He was sucking on her by his own. She knew she had to keep it quiet, even if his tongue tickled her nipple every once in a while. She allowed him to finish.

It was when he stopped that she knew she had to intervene. One tit felt great, but the other, it was so sore. He needed to continue. So, she decided to give him a little push to had things going.

Nick couldn´t resist her. He was nearly full, but she pinned his mouth straight over her dripping nipple. The milk was coming out almost on its own, he didn´t even had to suck anymore. He just swallowed.

Mouth full after mouth full, he drank and drank. He could feel that his stomach was overstretching by so much milk. It was tasty, but there was a limit for what he could take.

He tried to speak, object, whine even. But his mouth was full of tit, and milk. The only thing he could do was to swallow. After a minute, it was too much, the milk started to drip thru the corners of his lips. He was worried.

“Not to worry, sweetheart. Mommy can change the covers later…” Rachel cooed.

Mommy? Again?! This was insane. Rachel was the second woman who had called herself “mommy”. What was happening? No man passed 26 wants to hear such a thing, at least not him. He was working to get things straight. To be the one who provides.

He wanted to get a nice job, make some money and be the bread winner for Maddy, his girlfriend. Change of house, get a new car. Move on. But things just didn´t come up that well.

He could recall how things began to change since the very moment he started shrinking. The worry, the shame. He felt useless. But it seems these women had found a purpose for him.

Maddy was very affectionate, carrying. He could recall some over cheesy shows of affection they had. But mommy? Why did she had to say those words? And now, Rachel was doing the same.

As he was trying to look up to the giantess before him. Pushing the gigantic breast with both his hands. He had questions, dozens. Why? The main thing was why? What was it with him that made both women say such a thing? He was kind, gentle, attentive. Just a nice person. What had he done to deserve this?

Rachel really enjoyed this alone time they had. She thought that she could give Nick a promotion. From being her assistant to become his personal titty sucker. She chuckled to herself as she pictured him at the office doing this kind of thing. But it wasn´t such a bad idea.

Things were coming up great to her. She grew a pair of massive milking tits, and Nick was now sucking on them. The only thing she was missing was for him to agree. To tell her he wanted this. But it will be kind of hard with his mouth pinned to her milking nipple.

She was still half full, so she´ll need some more time before she allows him to back up. But she wondered, does he need to breathe? Her huge tits were so sensitive that she could feel the air coming out of his nostrils as he sucked. He was fine.

Rachel´s tits were huge. Insane. So big, so heavy, and yet, so soft. Nick was sucking directly from a giant pillow of milk. A round orb of softness, filled with a creamy nectar. Was it bad if he was half-enjoying the whole thing?

After useless attempts to push away, wondering if she noticed the force his arms tried to apply over her enormous tits, trying to remove his mouth of her nipple, he accepted his faith. He just closed his eyes and sucked her dry.

He filled his cheeks with milk and then drank it all down, over and over. The milk was flowing almost on it´s own thru his throat. Like water thru a pipe. She was full, indeed. While he finished, Rachel just stroked his hair, looking down at him with tender eyes.

Rachel could feel it. Both tits were equally emptied. No more milk in them. Meanwhile, Nick felt as if he was about to pop. His stomach was swollen due to all the milk he ingested. He felt as if he was going to vomit.

Rachel rose and sat over the bed. She accommodated Nick over her massive lap. The thickness on her thighs was cushioning, soft. He couldn´t complaint about that. But what he could complaint about was his overly-bloated stomach. Why had she force him to drink it all?

“There, there…” cooed Rachel, rubbing his stomach. She was happy, satisfied. She thought he knew where things were going. But he didn´t.

He just sucked on her nipple to satisfy a strange urge he was feeling. It´s been several days since he had sex with Maddy. He´ll take anything at this point.

The sudden force-feeding seemed more like a punishment. But she thought he wanted more. She needed more; more like less milk on her boobs. If he hadn´t suck, then she would´ve had to waste the milk again. But she didn´t.

“Wasn´t that a tasty breakfast?” she asked while she stroked his hair.

Nick was lost, unable to think. The giantess that had him laying over her lap was talking, but he couldn´t listen to what she said. He was looking straight at the ceiling.

Rachel thought this moment, the breast feeding, will have him a little more talkative. But it hadn´t, so she decided to take things on her hands and speak.

“Well, you certainly enjoyed it, just look at that belly of yours, so filled with my milk. But it´s ok, I don´t mind. You can have it, anytime…” she chuckled.

“Mmmm…” Nick muttered. He was just making sounds so that she knew he could listen, but he couldn´t talk. He needed a moment.

She just cleaned the milk from his lips with her finger. Her long fingers were huge. Titanic. Rachel was so much bigger now. Her lap even felt like a gigantic cushion. He would´ve been dumbfounded by the proximity of the goddess holding him, but he was gone for the moment.

“It seems we made a little mess…” she confessed as she looked down to the covers, they were stained with milk. “But it´s ok, we can clean that later… now, why don´t we talk a little more about the… time we shared.” By that she meant the nursing he had.

Nick was listening, little by little he came back to reality. He couldn´t bare how things were now. Her gigantic breasts seemed like huge balloon walls between him and her. He could only see her face because she was bending a little over him.

Being over twice his height gave her some more authority now. He couldn´t help but to listen to her as she spoke. Wondering if there will be any consequence on his acts. Although, the pain in his stomach was nothing near to getting away with it.

“So, Nick, I… well, it´s obvious that you already noticed what´s going on with my… ehm, body…” she started, about to confess.

Nick blinked a little, listening.

“So, I may had taken some pills that may have done some changes on my body. The main reason for this, weight gain, was because of those pills. I´m not very comfortable with it but, hey, they gave me this massive mommy milkers.” She grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it gently with her hand. A drop of milk came out by the pressure she applied.

Nick thought, “there it is, “mommy”, what´s with that word? Does it have a new meaning I don´t know about?”

Rachel continued. “Anyways, I decided to take the treatment because… because…” she wasn´t sure if she should say it, but there was no turning back now. “Because of you.” She declared.

She had his complete attention now.

“I noticed the shrinking, and I, well, I decided to… well, to take a chance and, here we are…” she said.

“A chance?” he asked.

“Oh, so he finally speaks…” she smiled at him. “Yes sweetheart, a chance, a chance with you.”

“B-but, but I have a girlfriend.” He said, sitting up over her lap.

“I know, and that´s ok.” She said.

“No, it´s not ok, you… we… I just, sucked on you. And that´s wrong!” he declared.

“Well, I won´t say a thing if you don´t.” this was wrong, and Rachel was not acting in the way he thought she will.

“But… but…” he started.

“Aww, come on Nick, don´t feel that way. I don´t want to take you away from her.”

“But I literally cheated on her.” He declared.

“Why? Cause you sucked on my boobs? Hahaha, Nick, that´s not cheating. Tell me, did we have sex?”

“No…” he muttered.

“Then no one cheated on anyone here. But, there´s something I´d like to tell you. The reason behind all these…” her tone was more serious now.

“W-what is it?” Nick asked.

“Well, I´d like to come clean with you. Since the first moment I met you, there´s been some interest inside me.” She confessed. “At first, I wasn´t sure what it was, but whenever you were around, I just… I felt good. Happy.”

Nick was listening, trying to see what her intentions were.

“I was never really sure about what. You were cute, attentive, nice. Not the best employee, of course.” She chuckled. “But there was a voice inside me that told me it was ok. That you were trying your best and that I shouldn´t scold you for it. Even if you deserved some.” She leaned closer to him.

He was uneasy. Her size, the fact that she was the boss. Her house, everything. What was she going to tell him? Love? An affair she´d wanted to have? How was this confession going to end? What´s more, how will things end up for him.

“In the end, I realized something, Nick. The thing is, I care for you.” She turned at him with a kind look in her eyes.

“Care?” he wondered, looking up at the giantess.

“I wanted to take you under my wing. Help you. Look for you. Nick, I really like you, honey.” She seemed sincere to him. “And when I found out you were, shrinking. I got scared. Believe me, I was worried for you. But then I realized something, why does this have to be a bad thing?” There´s the twist he had been waiting for.

“I thought this could be more an opportunity, to try and get closer to you. Prove to you how I really care. And believe me, I have nothing but the best intentions.” What intentions? He wondered as she tightened her grip on his arm. Her hand was huge, all on her was.

Rachel was a woman of enormous proportions for him. Her curvy body was the least of it. The fact that her long legs were as tall as he was, that her breasts were many times bigger than his head, those were the real issues.

Now that he´s staying with her, all alone. He knows he´s at the mercy of this much bigger and much stronger woman. Her last words will be his truth sentence.

“But… why do you have to… b-breast…” he didn´t want to say it.

“Breastfeed you?” she asked. “Well, I don´t know, I thought it could be a way to make us closer. Show you my maternal and carrying side… but I guess I took things a bit too far… or maybe just far enough?” she knew he was the one who latched on her, she didn´t even asked, she just woke up with his lips sucking on her breast.

Nick blushed. “Aww, come on, it´s fine. I know no man can resist this milking boobs anyways.” She held one of her breasts high, accentuating it´s enormous size. They were heavy.

“But… but… but this is not ok!” he said.

“Honey, it´s fine.”

“No, it isn´t. What about Maddy? She needs to know… and she´ll be pissed.” He declared. He knew she´ll be enraged when she knows about this. And he must confess, he doesn´t want anything but a straight, loyal relationship with her. Base on truth.

“I guess… I guess she must.” Rachel said.

“You do?” Nick was amazed by her reaction.

“Sure, now that I´m going to be breastfeeding you, she must be aware of it.” Going to? So, this wasn´t the last time? His sudden smile vanished away.

“Hey, don´t be sad. Don´t you like the idea that these humongous breasts will be yours and yours only?” it didn´t help much.

Nick was worried. He didn´t care much for that. Although he wouldn´t mind having access to such an enormous rack. But this is not the way things were supposed to be. He wasn´t supposed to be there, needing someone to look for him. He was supposed to work hard and get his life straight.

“Nick, listen, I care for you, I really do…” she started, making him turn at her. “Believe me, I´ll do everything in my power to make things easier for you and your… height issues. But, there´s a few things I´d like in exchange.” She was the boss, he already knew her, she won´t agree to anything unless there´s something in exchange for her.

He sighed. He doesn´t have much of a choice, he´s sitting on her lap anyways. “Ok… what is it?”

She smiled, “Oh, I´m so happy you´re willing to listen… ok, here´s the thing. I know this shrinking of yours hasn´t stop. And I´m very sure you still want your job, right?” He was worried this will be some kind of negotiation where he either accepts or he ends up losing his job.

“Don´t worry, I won´t fire you… but there will be some changes, starting on Monday.” He was relieved he´ll still have his job, but what will those changes be?

“I´ll let you know later, but by now, the only thing I can guarantee is that…” and she leaned closer and whispered to his ear: “There will be a special assignment for you… you and those cute lips of yours.” He could see that coming.

So far, Rachel seemed… nice? Besides of the obvious force feeding he just had, she was not demanding things. Although, the way she said things, so sure he´ll agree. How long had she planned this?

“Ok, I guess I need a change on my tasks at the office… but what´s with that thing you said before?” he asked.

“What thing?” she wasn´t sure what he meant.

“The thing you said about you and your… interest in me?” he felt uncomfortable by asking.

“Oh, that. Well, I already told you, you´re a perfect gentleman. Cute even. And my body screamed for you to suck on my titties.” He swallowed. “But hey, there´s nothing to worry about.”

“Don´t you think it´s a but… weird?” he asked.

“Not at all. Breastmilk´s got a lot of nutrients and protein, a shrinking man like you needs a healthy diet. You need your vitamins.” She said.

“But, what´s with the… you know…” she rose an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence. “The whole mommy thing?!”

She could tell there was some discomfort in him with that. “Well, I don´t know, with me being so big, and you so small. I won´t lie, my maternal instincts show when you´re close. So, I figured, why not?” it was a delicate matter for him, and she just figured, why not?

“But… but it´s… I…” he couldn´t find the correct words to express himself.

“Listen, it´s ok if you don´t feel comfortable with it. I understand. You can call me mommy whenever you´re ready.” She declared.

Things were not coming as he had thought. So far, it only seemed as if she was just telling him how things will be, rather than asking. She was not looking for his approval, just for him to understand how things will be from now on.

Every cell in his body told him to stand up, run away. But he couldn´t. The look in her eyes was not the one of a maniac. She was Rachel, his boss. She had the kind look she always did whenever they were talking. Only that now, she seemed to be a twelve-foot-tall giantess. With some huge breasts. But it was still her.

He wondered. Could it be so bad? Part of him wanted to give in, but there were still some questions. Some concerns. Maddy had called herself mommy before, what if she had the same ideas Rachel did? What if she wanted him to call her mommy too?

The obvious answer was that she did. But he couldn´t call Rachel mommy, it will be like betraying Maddy. Or choosing Rachel´s love above hers. He was in a dilemma.

Rachel got up. She gave him some time to think while she changed her clothes and the covers. He was left over a huge bare mattress. He was chilling. But he was too concerned about the recent talk he had to even notice the cool inside the room.

He could now feel the dried milk on his lips and face. This was so humiliating. Mommy? Why would they want something like that? What´s more, what if Rachel tells Maddy about that treatment and he ends up being breastfed by both giantesses. He could already picture himself being passed from one giantess to another; looking up at swollen breasts full of milk.

He was scared.

“Nick, look, I lost four pounds!” Yelled Rachel from the bathroom. She seemed excited.

Of course, no woman likes to get fat. But he thought, is she lonely? Was loneliness what guided her to take such decisions. Was she desperate for love? Or just to find someone to talk to?

Rachel didn´t know how to express her true feelings. She thought that augmenting her breasts will drag him to her. And the milking part will just be a bonus. She needed someone; success had only given her some things. But money can´t buy everything.

She came out of the bathroom. Her rush only made her boobs quake with her every step. He couldn´t lie, her vast cleavage hypnotized him.

“I can´t believe it, four pounds! I guess part of it was milk… but I feel a little less bloated.” She admitted.

Someone to listen, someone to be there. Maybe that´s all she wanted. But why did he had to shrink. Wouldn´t things be a lot easier if he could just be friends with her on his actual height? Besides, how tall is he now?

Rachel was happy. Having someone at her place was terrific. No need to feel alone anymore. She could look for him and chat. There´s when she came up with something else. A proposal.

“Say, Nick. Do you think my place´s nice?” she asked. Leaning on the edge of the door.

“Uhm… sure.” He replied.

“So… do you think that, I don´t know, you´ll be comfortable living here?”

Oh no, was she going to keep him there? She couldn´t, could she? She was so much bigger that if she wanted, she could. But then, Maddy will look for him, right?

“I… I…” he didn´t know what to say.

“I´ll tell you what, when Maddy comes here on Monday. I´ll ask her. I got enough room for both of you here. Wouldn´t that be exciting? You can leave that tiny apartment you always complaint about and move here, with me! Besides, it will really help a lot to have you close, I think my boobs have started to make more milk…” she grabbed her tits again.

Nick swallowed. Move in? More milk? Maddy will be a part of this too? He had no idea what was in store for him. But his main concern was, how´s Maddy going to take this?!

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead if you join my patreon, all the way to chapter 34.

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 31 by Mine1234

This was not easy to deal with. The shrinking was already bad enough, but now, he had to deal with some other things; things caused by his shrinking.

So far, Maddy and Rachel proved to him that the shrinking made them believe they had some sort of maternal authority on him. Of course, Rachel was his boss, which means she does have a certain authority over him; and Maddy was his girlfriend, if not a literal authority, she does hold some certain “power” over him.

Not much of a true power, but she´s the woman he loves, he´s always looking for a way to let her know how special she is.

But the whole mommy thing is a bit too much. Even weird. He´s a 25-year-old man, why would he call either woman mommy?

 

Rachel was gone, not of the house, she went out of the room and told him she´ll be working out on her home gym. He was surprised by her words. But the truth is that home gym was a room with a certain amount of equipment. Mostly cardio equipment.

Rachel was no body builder or some sort of gym nut. She liked to take care of her body, nothing else. Perhaps, her way of thinking made her want to have a top performance in every aspect of her life. Money, health, physique… social life? Maybe. He wasn´t sure.

She made it to where she was because of her way of doing things, always looking for success and finding a way to achieve things.

“Now that I think on it… perhaps, she set a goal to become… ugh, my mommy, and that´s how she ended up like this… but why?” she gained a lot of weight to grow some massive breasts, which also produced milk. But he couldn´t quite catch the reason why.

“Am I so… desirable?” Maddy was out of his league, according to him, and he still managed to win her heart. And Rachel was a successful business woman, and she had some sort of, let´s call it crush, on him.

How could a man like him, with nothing outstanding, be such a priority for them? Maybe he was their type?

 

But that didn´t made things easier. He laid on bed, looking at the ceiling as he thought his problems had just started. It was Saturday, which means, he´s got two days before Maddy comes back. Two days to find a way to tell her about Rachel´s sudden proposal.

He knew he didn’t have to worry about it. He knew Rachel. She´ll be telling Maddy about moving as soon as she spots her. She didn´t need his permission. But his concern was, how should he act?

Should he made it seem to her that he´s uncomfortable with it? Should he appear surprised? Pretend that it was the first time he heard those words? By now, he should´ve already texted her.

“Oh my… my phone!” he needed to check on Maddy. Know how she was, how her flight was, anything, he had known nothing about her since yesterday. “I hope she doesn´t believe I forgot about her…” he rushed to the phone.

 

Nick got out of bed. He wasn´t comfortable with the fact that things kept getting bigger. Even if he lost an inch or two, the difference in things size was significant. He needed to climb out of bed, counter tops were now taller than him, and let´s not forget about people.

Rachel used to be a few inches shorter than him, now, she was a giantess over twice his height. If he had to describe her in any way, avoiding of course saying busty, he´d say she´s big. Just that.

 

He found his phone and unlocked it, and when he did, he found a message. “Shit” he thought, he sent her a message before, a short one, but he forgot to check if she replied.

But then, he found out something, the message was from today, just a couple hours ago.

“Well… that´s recent… I guess someone forgot to check on her messages…” he said, he knew she was busy, so it was fine. He clicked on the message and read it.

“Nick, how are you my cuttie pie? Sorry I didn´t text you yesterday, they picked me up at the airport and barely gave me any time to drop my stuff at the hotel before they invited me to get lunch with some of the big fish here, hehe. But the flight was fine, thanks for asking.

Now, talking about yesterday, my day was loooooong, I wanted to text you, or call you, but I just didn’t have the time. After lunch I just went back to the hotel to take a shower and then off for my training. It was… kind of easy, but long, ugh, I hate it when things take too much time. And then I came back to the hotel and just fell asleep.”

That sounded like a long day to him, at least a busy one. But if she was getting a promotion, then she must be busy learning about her new duties and some more stuff.

Then he read the very last message of hers:

“How about you? How´s my love doing? I´ll call you later to check on you. Today I´ll learn to use some software I´ll be needing every day from now on. I´m sure it´s just some thing to send files or something, but they need to show you how to use it. I´d love it if they could just send a video I could watch here while I´m in bed. Gotta go, bye… also, don´t forget your phone, I´m definitely calling you by lunch. Love u.”

And that was it. He wondered, at what time´s her lunch? But he´s got nothing to do, so he really can´t care much.

 

Nick was ready to send a reply, but then he stopped, he was wondering, should he say something about what he did with Rachel´s boob?

“No, no way, the least she knows about that, the better.” But it will be just a matter of time before she finds out. Rachel will obviously tell her. But is she hoping Maddy will comply? No woman will be happy to find his boyfriend sucking on his boss´s boobs.

He just send the message, leaving the whole boob action on the side.

“Hi babe, it seems you were really busy. But I´m glad everything´s cool. I´ve had nothing much to do here, but I´m getting along with Rachel fine.” Very fine.

“I´ll be waiting for your call. I miss you. Love u.” Little he knew, reading the “miss you” part was so much to her. That sounded to her as “I need you.”

 

Maddy read her message later, much later. But when she read his words, even if they were brief. She felt she was Nick´s everything, and now that she was too far away from him, she missed him. But she was worried about how he´d feel.

In reality, he could live, she was only gone for the weekend. But it felt so much different to her.

 

Nick held his phone in his hand. It felt so much bigger too. He was annoyed. He would´ve just dropped it inside his pocket and walk around the house with it. But now, the weight of it could pull his baggy clothes to the floor.

He couldn´t walk around Rachel´s house with his intimate parts exposed. That was inappropriate.

“But… she´s exposed her bare tits to me…” he said, but this was her house. Like he mentioned before, she can walk around naked if she wanted.

He trembled a little, wondering how the voluptuous giantess will look naked. Her thick legs, her round butt. Her gigantic breasts. It didn´t matter if she had a few extra pounds on her silhouette. She was only hotter, in the curvy way.

Still, it appeared to him that she wanted to drop a few pounds. She seemed excited to find out she lost four pounds. That just gave her so much energy and pushed her all the way into her gym room.

But he was wondering, as he rubbed his milk-filled stomach, how much of that weight was milk?

 

He sucked dry one of her tits. He even enjoyed it. But she kind of forced him to suck from her other tit. She was so much bigger, so much stronger; she was truly in command, and he could do nothing to stop her.

Still, it seemed to him that she cared about him, how he felt, if he liked it. She was even kind when she brought out the whole mommy thing. She made it seem that she didn´t want to push him, just let him know.

 

In reality, Rachel was craving for it. But she was not the one to force those words out of his mouth. If he wanted to, then he must say so by himself.

Rushing things to go the way she wanted, even if that´s what she´d like, will only be an obstacle in their new relationship. If you can call it that way.

A gentle approach is what she intends to do. Not force things out and hope the best will come out of it. Or even believe that he´ll love her in the end. She always worked on the safe way. Making sure things work as planned. But that has him wondering, is he now part of a plan of hers?

 

The answer´s yes. She had a plan, a plan to get closer to him. But he´s not a pawn on her game, no, he´s something much more valuable. The prize.

 

 Nick doesn´t really know how to feel right now. He just leaned on a wall and let himself fall slowly into the floor. How must he feel when the two closest women to him are working, each on her own side, to be “more” to him.

They are loving, caring. But that doesn´t mean they take his words in consideration.

“What am I to them? A toy? A pet? I´m a man, nothing less…” he watched the phone in his hands, he was supposed to wait for Maddy´s call.

“So what if I miss it?” he said with an annoyed tone, “She can´t be expecting I´ll be waiting all day close to my cell phone, just waiting for her call. I´m no one´s fool, no!” He stood up, walked into the room and threw the phone in his bed.

“If I miss her call, then she can call me later. Or I can call her whenever I have the time.” He was mad. Now that he had thought about the whole thing, he was losing his independency.

He walked all the way to Rachel´s gym room. He was not going to accept her proposal. He will never do such a thing. He´s been patient this whole time. Making his best to make everyone around him happy, but what about him? Has any of them asked how is he feeling about this?

“When she comes out of the room, I´ll tell her, I´ll let her know all about what I think, starting with NO breastfeeding. I have a word in this, it´s me who she´s feeding… No, I mean, it´s me who she´s NOT feeding.”

 

Rejecting her proposal was the first thing on his list. After that, he´ll tell Maddy how things will be. But, is he really thinking that? Does he really want to do such thing?

He was just doing what he thought was right during a moment of anger. What if this was one of those times when he does or says something he´ll regret?

 

The door was closed. Not locked, just closed. He wanted to tell Rachel that her ideas seemed, wrong. Bad even. He was not ok with anything she said. Breastfeeding him, moving in with her. That was what SHE wanted. He never really asked for it.

Time went by, maybe around an hour. Time enough for part of his anger to wash away, but he had his main goal in mind. He´s a man, and he can take the choices he wants.

 

Finally, the door was open. And a big sweaty Rachel emerged from the inside. He found himself looking straight at her thighs. The large, robust, sweaty flesh of her soft thighs. She was wearing a tiny pair of stretch shorts. He couldn´t lie, seeing so much flesh was kind of a turn-on.

But he steeled himself and looked up to her, craning his neck all the way up to meet her face. The fact that her protruding breasts stood in the middle was not helping. They were massive, and eclipsed her whole face. For a moment, he wondered if she´d be able to miss him and trip with him.

“Ehem…” he spoke.

“Uh? Oh, hi Nick, is there something you need from me, sweetheart?” she asked as she bent over to meet his face.

“Yes, there´s actually something I need to tell you.” Was he really going to do this? She was friendly, the only problem was her offer. Maybe he only needed to tell her he didn´t feel comfortable with it.

And now that he´s so close to her, there´s only one thing on his mind. She´s huge! He forgot how big she was, or had he shrunk any more during his time alone? From where he was standing, her gigantic form seemed much more imposing than he had thought.

“Ok, what is it? Oh, is it milk? Cause it will be very convenient, you know, I think I´m kind of full again, not too much, but I can feel the milk inside my boobs…”

“No, it´s not that, well, it kind of is. Listen, I don´t want to suck on you. It´s… weird. I can´t be breastfed by my boss. I´m a grown man, and you´re… my boss. I mean, don´t you agree this is not normal?” his heart was beating faster, but he said it, he actually said it.

Rachel was surprised by his words. But she was not going to let this happen, not now that things are working fine. “fine” at least.

“Weird? So you just came up with that? Cause this morning, when I found you latching on my tit, I don´t remember you said this was weird. I just woke up and found your tiny mouth sucking from my tit.” She bent closer, appearing more imposing.

“I… well…” he stammered.

“Don´t you think things could´ve come up much different? What could a woman like me do when she finds a man sucking on her tits while she´s sleeping. You´re lucky I allowed you.” She said.

“But… but you confessed it was part of your plan.” He said.

“Yes, you´re lucky THAT was my plan. But what if it wasn´t? Hmm, have you thought about it, honey?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“What I mean is, not every grown woman shows that much affection when finding a man latching on one of her boobs. I only allowed you because I wanted to. Now, don´t you agree things could´ve gone much different.” She was only saying so because she felt insulted. His words were not what she wanted to hear; and now she felt confident, as always.

She knew that if she gave him so much freedom to choose. Then his mind could find the wrong answer. He could end up gone. And she didn´t want that. That´s why she needs to prove him he´s going thru the right path. Even if he takes his time to get there.

“But… you wanted me to suck, you said so. Your, ehm… boobs are filled with milk. What is it for if not to feed me?” he asked.

“Oh, so now you want me to feed you?” she placed her hands on her hips, sinking her hands on her flesh.

“N-no, that´s not what I… I meant, I just woke up and saw your boob leaking… that´s all…”

“And sucking on it was your best solution? Honey, may I ask you something, before you started sucking, did it occurred to you that my milk was for you?” she asked, shutting him. He didn´t want to answer that question.

“Come on, tell me. Why would a MAN like you suck milk straight from his boss´s tit if he doesn´t want? Because, to me, it seems like you were enjoying it.” She declared.

 

He couldn´t say a thing. Why did he do it if he wasn´t supposed to? He couldn´t admit he wanted to. He couldn´t deny it either. He latched on Rachels huge milking tit because he wanted to.

Now, the imponent huge lady in front of him had very good arguments. He can say no to what she´s saying. Part of him fears the outcome to this. This looks nothing to what he thought would happen.

 

“I´m waiting, do you have any counter argument, dear? Or does your silence mean I won.” This was annoying. He couldn´t admit she won.

“N-no.” he said.

“No what?” she asked, rising an eyebrow at him, expecting the rest of his words.

“I wasn´t enjoying it, I was just… trying something.” He said.

“Trying? You mean tasting? Were you tasting my milk?” she asked.

“Yes… no, I was…” She had no time for this, he had nothing to say. This was just a tantrum to her. He wanted to stablish he was the one in charge of his choices. When she was really the one in charge.

She didn´t wanted to say it, she wanted hi, to believe he was taking the lead, choosing on his own. When she found him over her tit, she thought this would make things so much easier, but it seems he needs a little push.

 

“Admit it, sweetheart, you liked it. You wanted to do it, that´s why you did it. The reason why you took my nipple in your mouth was because you wanted to taste the sweet nectar my milk is. You wanted to suck on your boss´s titties because that´s what you desired.”

“I… I wasn´t…”

“Aww, don´t lie…” she pinched his cheek with her huge fingers. “I don´t like it when you lie to me Nick. Listen, I´ll make a deal with you.”

He was listening.

“IF you´re not willing to suck, then I´ll leave you, there will be no hard feelings an I´ll treat you just as my employee who´s staying for the night. BUT, if you chose to suck, then, as a punishment for being a naughty man, you´ll start calling me mommy right now, well, right after you stop latching.”

“So… it´s a bet?”

“Not exactly, you´ll be proving me wrong, and showing me what you did this morning was just a mistake. But listen, if you fail this, then I will be in charge… at least until Maddy comes to pick you up, oh, but remember, if she decides to move in, then I´ll be your boss 24/7, understood? What I say goes and that´s the end of it.”

“Hey, but, why is it that I have a lot to lose and YOU a lot to win?” he protested.

“Cause you´re the one who came here trying to set me away, don´t you think that hurts. I just wanted to be good with you, Nick. I truly care, but if you reject my kindness, then you´ll meet my hard side, and you know how I can be when I´m hard with people.” A dark shadow was casted on her serious face. He gulped. He does know.

“S-so… what are we doing now?” He asked.

“Easy, I´ll take off my top, and if you resist my… feminine charms, let´s say, during fifteen minutes, then you win.” Those were the rules.

“That´s it?”

“Yes, dear, that´s it.” Her tone was loving again.

“Ok, sounds easy…” but he spoke too soon. Before he noticed, she removed her soaked top and kneeled on the floor, right in front of him.

Then, she sat on the floor, dropping her huge butt over her legs, her flesh seemed so teasing. He still couldn´t believe the enormity of her limbs.

Also, he couldn´t believe that, even while sitting, her head stood so much taller than his. His eyes were set straight to her mouth.

But her boobs, they were so close, so huge, so round. So creamy-looking. He couldn´t show it, but his mouth watered as he stood there, so close to her milking tits.

So sweaty, but that wasn´t what caught him, since the moment she lost her top, drops of milk began to flow thru her tits. They ran thru her tit helped by the sweat covering them.

 

“Ok, time starts now… fifteen minutes, just resist through fifteen minutes and I´ll leave you.” She declared.

He thought he could do it, but now, it seemed harder than it sounded. Easy, he thought this could be easy, but once more, this only proved to him why she was the boss. She really knew what she was doing.

This was only a way for her to prove that, if she had wanted, she could´ve already found a way to get what she wanted. Did his small argument call for her assertive side? Did he earn this?

She smiled, a bit arrogantly, “Come on, you can do it, just try not to think too much on it…” and so, she squeezed one of her tits and a shot of milk came out, flying thru the air and landing right on his face.

“Oops… Sorry, Nick.”

End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 36 on my patreon, you can join for early access and check out more of my stories

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 32 by Mine1234

Chapter 32

He couldn´t do it. As he cleaned the milk off his face, he couldn´t get over the fact that he wanted lick his fingers. Taste the milk once more. But why?

The immense prescence of the gigantic woman was too much for him. He could see the sweat over her, she had been working out by quite some time now, her body was covered with her sweaty scent. He could perceive the strong feminine aroma of her body, calling for him.

But the milk, he was more into the milk than anything And, why was that? He had never been into this kind of things. Boobs, big boobs were one thing that´s constantly going thru his mind when he thinks of something sexy. But milk?

What was it in him that made him desire some more milk? Was it Rachel´s enormity? Her authority? Did he wanted to latch on his boss´s tits just because she was the one in charge? Did he wanted to play his part and do all he can to please her?

But that couldn´t be. If that was the case, then he would´ve wanted to bring her nipple in after she gave the order, but that wasn´t the case. Since the moment he saw milk coming out of her tit, he wanted to taste it. Encircling her nipple with his mouth was his idea, and his alone; just like she said, he wanted it.

Why? He´s not sure, but seeing such huge breasts dripping milk makes him feel odd. Odd and excited. He wanted to have her creamy milk inside his mouth again, taste it to see if it was still sweet. If it gave his mouth the same velvet sensation it did before.

 

Nick was perplexed by the fact that, if he wasn´t so strong willed, then he would´ve latched on her during the first thirty seconds. But he stood his ground. He resisted.

He passed the first minute, then the second one. He was sure five minutes had already gone by. But it was hard for him. Rachel´s enormous bosom was resting right about his chin level. Not too far from his mouth. Her nipple was in fact just about level with his Adam´s apple. Her breasts were so much wider than him.

His shoulders seemed so narrow compared with the round vast bosom of Rachel. He could easily fit between her tits. And if not now, soon he´ll be able to. His shrinking hadn´t stop. He was a man constantly shrinking, struggling with the adversity his life was.

The good thing was that there were some caring women. But were they too caring? Rachel´s “good” intentions guided her to milk for him. Was this something good? To bring out the maternal instincts of women who seem to be getting bigger and bigger? The smaller he got, the less his opinion will matter.

But he still had a chance. She said it, if he can go on without sucking in fifteen minutes, then he´ll be free. He has no plans on calling her or anyone mommy. That´s for sure.

 

“Ok, sweetheart, you seem to be doing very well… you have already passed the first minute.” Rachel cooed.

“WHAT?” He freaked out, losing the little tranquility he had. Just one minute? He felt as if he was already half way through. This couldn´t be right. He had been at least five minutes before her huge tits. Struggling to stay back.

“J-just one minute? A-are you sure?” he asked, looking up to her.

Rachel smiled, poor guy, he seemed so worried. “Yes, honey. One minute, that´s what the wall´s clock says…” She could see the concern in his face. Maybe winning won´t be as hard as she thought. Now, her question is, will she make him do his part? Or is she going to be easy on him and give him just one more chance?

“B-but… how is… how is it possible?” he asked, time remained the same, no matter if you´re three, six or ten feet tall, time works the same for everyone. Why does it feel so long then?

“Awww, Nick. Can´t you tell? Whenever you want something to end up fast, that´s when it seems to take the longest to do…” she knew this won´t be easy for him. The mere fact that each of her tits weighted almost as much as he does was something that will make it hard to him, but he was craving for it.

Rachel could notice that standing there, in front of her chest, it wasn´t easy. He turned at one tit, and then the other. He followed the drops of milk from her nipple to the ground, her leaking was making his tremble.

“Listen, we made a deal. I would´ve loved to give you your time to think. I believe this kind of… proposal isn´t something that happens very often. BUT, you chose to go against it, now, it´s time for you to prove it to me. If you really want to reject my offer, which also includes my love and affection, then standing there without sucking will be easy peasy, don´t you think?” she knew he had no chance.

He was too fixed into her tits to make her believe she had no odds to win. But the fact that he thought he wasn´t barely starting, this just confirmed to her, she was going to win.

 

“Relax, Nick…” he thought to himself. “You can do this, just, stay still and try not to think on her… milk.” It wasn´t easy, with milk coming out of her breasts, one drop at a time, he wouldn´t have a chance to forget about it.

Rachel was looking at him, with pity. She could see he was clenching his fists, it was too hard for him to resist. Was there such power on her breasts? She thought he was a boob guy, that he´d stare at her tits until he couldn´t take it anymore. But he´s proving her, he´s far beyond that. He seems to need it now.

 

Nick had no idea what was happening to him. He could feel his heart racing. His mouth watering. He couldn´t even blink. He had to do something, else, he´ll have to submit to her demands.

“Could it be so bad?” he thought, “I mean, she said that I´m only earning more of her affection… showing love to someone else isn´t bad, is it?” he was trying to convince himself.

“But, no. I can´t. This is… not ok. Just, think about Maddy, Nick. Think on her and how bad she´d feel after knowing what you did.” He closed his eyes and turned at the floor. Maddy was his girlfriend, and doing this was as good as cheating on her. He couldn´t do so, not twice. He´s already fallen for Rachel, he can´t do it once more, anymore.

 

But, as he was looking at the floor, A huge hand approached to him, and with her index finger and thumb, she took hold of his chin and rose his face from the ground.

“Now, you can´t be looking down sweetheart, and just to make myself clear, you can´t walk away either. I said fifteen minutes because it seemed a reasonable amount of time. But during those fifteen minutes, you´ll have to look at my boobs, and that´s it. Your eyes must be aiming at my tits and my tits alone. You can blink, that´s for sure, but you can´t turn away.” Rachel´s tone was not mean, or too demanding, she was just setting the unspoken rules to this dynamic she had chosen.

“Relax, it´s been now three minutes, try not to push yourself too hard. Remember, no one will be upset if you lose.” She smiled.

“But, that´s not true. What about Maddy? I can´t… I can´t do this to her? What will she think if she comes back and his boyfriend is now… you know what I mean.” He couldn´t explain what his new relationship with his boss would be if he loses.

“I think she´ll understand.” Rachel spoke.

“But, that can´t be, why… why would she be ok with that? I can´t have two girlfriends.” He was really worried.

“And you won´t. I don´t wanna be your girlfriend, Nick. I´m a bit too old for you, but, not too old to be your mommy.” Rachel said.

Nick was unsettled. This couldn´t be happening. How did he end up in this?

“But, that´s not something good either.” He said.

Rachel frowned at him. “Not good? You think that being with ME is not something good?” she scolded, making her boobs quake as she drove her hands to her swelling hips.

“N-no, that´s not what I…”

“I don´t wanna hear any excuses. You have ten more minutes to go, if you win, then you won´t have to worry about me anymore. But if you lose… then you´ll face the consequences…” Making the giantess mad was not a good idea.

 

Nick was trying his best to resist. But Rachel was mad at him. She had thought about going easy on him, but now she didn´t want to play by the rules. Not that there were any.

She teased him. Driving her hands to her boobs, squeezing them with her fingers, making more milk flow out of her nipples, dripping and staining the floor. She could tell this was working. Nick opened his mouth in pro that he wanted to suck.

Then, she lifted her tits, slightly, and then, she let them fall. Making her creamy flesh bounce and tremble for him. Her erect nipples getting high and then falling down. He couldn´t take it.

Her tease did a number on him. He wanted, no, he desired the milk. He needed her white creamy nectar. This was not something he thought he wanted; he really needed it. But it was all proven when his stomach grumbled.

“Well, it seems your body needs it, I think it´s about time to get lunch, but, what would you like for lunch, Nick. Do you want something solid, pasta, pizza, a burger, or… are you going to go for something milky?” she asked as she pinched her nipple with her hand.

He could see how the dripping milk began to flow from her nipple all the way to her hand. Flowing through her fingers and leaking at the bottom of her palm. It was harder to watch than he thought.

 

“Five more minutes.” Rachel said, looking at him slightly disappointed.

That´s all he needed, resist another five minutes, that´s it. But it was harder than it seems. He wanted to run, turn away. Hide. But he couldn´t. He had no idea if she´ll disqualify him, if they´ll start over, or what will she do. But he didn´t want to go anywhere away from her. He had to win this. Else, his life will have a really bad turn.

“Just suck Nick, I can see you can´t resist it. You´ve done really well, I grant you that. I even think you earn a little something for standing to what you want. But just suck, honey. It´s fine, no one´s going to judge you if you suck on my titties. We´re alone here. When Maddy comes back, I´ll help you explain her. Right now, it´s just you and me, you can do this, it´s ok…” she was trying to persuade him.

Seeing how he struggled was not exactly something she liked. It seemed painful to her. And she didn´t want to torture him. She just wanted to show him she was right. But maybe if she convinced him this wasn´t as bad as he thought, then things may work.

 

There was a dilemma. To Nick, this was not exactly something as good as she says. It´s true, he can let go of himself and fulfill his recent desires, but this will only be temporary.

Once Maddy´s back. There will be a lot for him to explain. He can already picture Maddy, standing taller than he remembers, looking at him from above, waving her finger as a show of disapproval. Mad at him and no one else.

But what if he persists and wins? What will happen to Rachel? Will she feel fine about it? Of course not. If he wins, there´s two options, either, she gets depressed or she shows nothing. A completely neutral reaction.

But he knows that won´t be it. She could easily force him to do what she said. Force his mouth into her giant nipple. He won´t be capable of resisting, and he can´t resist either. If her nipples gets in, he´ll just enjoy it.

The feeling, the taste. Even the warmth of her milk. He´s not sure why he wants any of that, but now he does.

 

“Three more minutes…” whispered Rachel, knowing there´s now a bigger chance for him to win.

Nick could notice some sorrow in her eyes. She wasn´t mean, she had always been a kind boss. At least to him. Could it be so bad? She said it, she can help him explain.

“R-rachel…” He said, looking up to her.

“Yes?” she replied.

“If… if I… suck, would you, help me explain, to Maddy?” he asked.

“Sure, I´ll help you. I´ll be by your side, I promise.” Was he really going to do it? She was thrilled.

“I guess… I guess this can´t be so bad, can it?” he said, trying to look for her approval.

“Of course not, the world´s now too big for you, Nick. Now you need help form everyone. And why not a little help from your boss.” With that said, she rose her tit and placed it right in front of his mouth.

He couldn´t resist it. It was painful. He just took a step further and took her nipple in.

 

Rachel let out a soft moan as he started sucking on her tit. She could feel his lips pulling the milk out. It felt so good.

She didn´t have to be mean. Nasty, or anything to push him. She just had to be kind and patient. Showing him all he could get just by giving in. He wanted to, she could tell, so convincing him was not as hard as it seemed. He just had to forget about that male pride of him, and a little about Maddy.

But Maddy won´t step in between them. Rachel will make sure she understands. She´s quite a negotiator after all.

 

Nick gave up. Those twelve minutes were torture for him. He couldn´t take it anymore. The only thing that held him was the fact that Maddy will feel bad. This wasn´t right. His girlfriend, who had been nothing but loving was set aside for the moment.

His urges seemed bigger, his desire. He wanted this. As he sucked over Rachel´s gigantic tit. He closed his eyes. Taking in the milk, breathing her scent. Feeling her the soft skin of her boobs. If anything, a little sweaty, but he didn´t mind.

All he cared for was the milk. The creamy sensation of it filling his mouth. Then, he´ll have time to worry about what to do, how to explain. For now, it´s only him and Rachel.

 

He lost himself in the moment. Sucking from her nipple. He had some thoughts about this being inexcusable. About Maddy reprimanding him. But he forgot about them when the image of Rachel came to him.

The voluptuous giantess helping him explain. On his side, telling Maddy about the bright side on this. He had no idea what to say, but Rachel will. She´s the boss.

“She always knows what to say… what to do… she´s kind, she´s nice… she´s… gooooood…” his mind cooed as he kept sucking on her.

 

Rachel was proud, finally, he seemed to give in. She didn´t want to be mean, authoritarian, even assertive. But he gave her no choice. Her first impression was that she´ll lose him, and if he managed to win this small bet they had, her faith will be sealed.

She´ll be left aside with a huge pair of milking breasts and a noticeable amount of extra weight. Even now, she can feel the weight of her heavy tits pulling her down. This position is kind of uncomfortable to her.

“What if we take things somewhere else…” she said as she quickly reached for him.

 

She stood up, with Nick in her arms. He was latching all the way while she walked into her bedroom.

Once she got there, she laid over her bed, sitting over the mattress as she leaned her back on the headboard. Now, that was quite a position.

She felt relieved, no back pain, no unstable balancing. She could stay there while he latched. For a moment, she felt proud, he was finally showing some appreciation.

 

For a long while, all Nick could feel were Rachel´s huge arms. She was now so big, so vast. Simply enormous. Her breasts were falling on him, huge tits feeling his vision. Her enormous flesh´s aroma was all he could perceive, and the milk all he could taste.

He sucked all of her milk, letting her dry. He didn´t thought he´ll be capable of doing such thing, much less twice in a day. But after that, he was full.

He sighed as he unlatched from her second breast. A sound echoed in the room as he unsealed his lips from her nipple.

“Done, my precious?” she cooed.

He simply nodded as he rested over her hand. Her large palm was supporting his head.

“Very well, now. You had your meal, but it´s time for mommy to have her lunch. I´ll leave you here, to rest, but… is there something you´d like to say before I leave?” she asked, eager to listen some particular words from him.

 

He knew what she was talking about. He forgot about it. That was part of the deal, the one he just lost. He couldn´t back down now. As he turned up at the giantess’s face, he felt some remorse, but he had to make his part.

“Come on, we made a deal…” she whispered in a lullaby tone.

He blinked at her a couple times. Does this had to be right now?

“Just say it, sweetheart. Thank you…” she started, giving him the words he needed to say.

He seemed a bit unsettled. But he had to comply.

“Say it, thank you mo…” he knew he had to say it, she was patient, but just for so long.

 

He opened his mouth, mentalizing the words he had to say. He was trying to convince himself. Think of it as a nickname, that´s it. He didn´t have to give it the meaning she wanted. He was sure she´ll be happy with just listening to those words.

“T-thank you,” he started as she bent closer, to listen better.

He pursed his lips, he only needed one more word and he´ll be done. A simple word. He swallowed one last time and said: “M-mommy…” that was it.

“Aww, you´re welcome, honey. Now it´s time for me to have some lunch… and a shower. I´ll be back in a moment.” She was happy, thrilled, she just got what she wanted.

 

He laid on the bed. Just to find the bed seemed bigger than he remembered. Everything was. But he didn´t care for it, at least not right now.

He fixed his gaze at the ceiling, thoughtful. He felt a lot of things. Satisfaction, regret, annoyance. He couldn´t have peace anymore. Now, he had to live with the fact that, from now on, Rachel was to be called “mommy”. It didn´t felt right.

His first thought was, what´s with that word? Followed by, why me?

“Ugh, there´s no going back now. I… I think I messed up.” He said, covering his face with both hands.

He felt tired, mentally. What was he supposed to say to Maddy? He knew he wanted to listen to those words, how will she feel after she finds out she wasn’t the first one?

 

He was tired, he got out of bed and headed outside, looking for his phone. He wondered if he had to explain this to Maddy. Call her and tell her all about it.

It didn´t give him enough time to think, before he knew it, the phone was already in his hands. He unlocked it just to find out one thing. He had five missed calls.

“Shit.” He said not recalling if this was one of those things that pissed Maddy. 

End Notes:

Chapter 38 has just been uploaded on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 33 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Sorry I reuploaded chapter 32 by mistake, here´s the actual new chapter, I hope you like it :D


Nick was alarmed. Picturing Maddy, as a statuesque woman she currently appeared, and overall, mad at him. That wasn´t the best mental image to have at the moment.

He was so confused. He felt so down for what he just did. And the worst part is, it feels like betraying Maddy. She called herself mommy before Rachel, and now he called Rachel mommy. Before calling Maddy that way!

First, he sucked on Rachel´s bare boobs and now, this. The next logical step on this betrayal towards Maddy was to brake up with her and give in to Rachel, completely. Nick was moving his toes as a sign of anxiety. This didn´t felt right.

“Ok, j-just call her… call her and, hopefully she´s still on her lunch…” he said as he called.

He didn´t have to say a word about what´s going on. He just had to ask her how things were, how her training was going. Maybe talk about his day, letting aside the real truth. He felt awful, but she´ll find out. She will definitely find out.

 

“NICK!!!” came Maddy´s cheerful voice. “I´ve been trying to get a hold of you, where have you been? Did you forget your phone? Or, is it too big now? My love, how tall are you?” All those questions in a second.

“I, uhm… well, you know, I wasn´t really… it´s cause, I kind of let it aside…” he replied, not knowing which question to answer first.

“Aside? You mean, you left your phone somewhere else? I told you, I was going to call, you should´ve paid attention, cause you missed FIVE calls, if it would´ve been one, then that´s fine, but five?” she wasn´t mad, just pointing out the facts with an assertive tone.

“I know, sorry, it´s cause…” his only thought was not to mention the breastfeeding. “I was… having breakfast…” a milky one.

“Ok, it´s fine. But the next time I say I´ll call you, make sure to keep your phone close. I´ve got only five more minutes before my lunch´s over. And I really wanted to talk with you.”

“Sorry for that, I was… I… I´ll make sure to keep it with me for the next time.” How lucky he was that she wasn´t mad.

“Ok, but make sure this time. Actually, make sure to keep it with you every time, I´m not sure how my schedule, if there is that I have one, works. I´ve been having meeting after meeting, this sort of classes and, well, I´m kind of tired.” She said.

“I see, you really seem to be busy…” he replied.

“You have no idea. And, even during the meetings, I can´t help but to think on you, my shrinking boyfriend. Even if we´re really far away, I´ve kept you with me, deep inside my mind. And this makes me think, how tall are you? Have you measured this morning?” she asked.

“I… well, today I haven´t…” he wasn´t sure. He felt smaller, slightly, but he couldn´t tell.

“Well, it seems someone forgets to do things when his girlfriend´s not around…” she teased. “But that´s ok, I was sure Rachel would´ve measured you since the moment you work up, but I guess I can ask her later.” He swallowed as soon as Rachel´s name came up.

“Y-yeah…” he trembled.

“Oh Nick, I miss you so much, but I have to go now, I still have a looooong day ahead of me. I´ll call you later, but this time make sure to answer, ok?”

“Ok.”

“Ok now, bye. Love you.”

“Love you too, bye.” And, out.

At least, things didn´t came as bad as he thought. But the bad thing is. This was just the beginning.

 

As time went by, Rachel´s affection showed even more. Now, she was constantly picking him up just to pour a ton of tiny kisses on him. He appreciated her attention, but this seemed unnecessary. Every now and then, while he was walking around the house, he just heard Rachel´s heavy steps coming closer, her immense presence looming over him and, before he could even turn, her large hands grabbed him by the waist.

In less than a second, he went from the floor to her lips. He rose all the way up. Turning in the process. By the time he was as tall as her tits, he was facing her. He couldn´t deny the fact that he was getting quite a view when she carried him.

Sometimes, the kissing wasn´t enough, she kept him in place and walked around, carrying him over her enormous bosom. Nick could feel the enormity of her breasts, bouncing as she walked. The gigantic tits of hers wiggling in the air as she held him tight to her.

This woman was simply gigantic. Over twice his height now. Her arms seemed like tree trunks, her legs as large pillars of stone, and her breasts. Her immense breasts seemed bigger every time he met her.

 

But that wasn´t it. She constantly asked him to call her by, not her name now but, mommy. He wanted him to address her as mommy. Of course, he wasn´t forced to call her that way every time he finished a sentence. But she really pushed him to do so whenever she felt like it.

She was now a complete authority for him. She was the boss, she was gigantic and now, she had more control over him than no one else. She knew it, and he did too, but it wasn´t like a full domination.

A downside on this, for him, is that, now all of his meals were the same. Breast milk. The whole Saturday, he had nothing to eat or drink that didn´t came out of her tits. She insisted it was like a full course meal. Only liquid. But he knew she didn´t really meant it, it was just something she said to have him latching on her swollen tits.

 

While he was busy sucking on tits larger than him. Maddy was having her own odyssey. She missed Nick. She truly did. Before, she used to be kind of an apprehensive person towards him, wanting to spend more time with him, always go out as a couple. Every moment she had the chance, she wanted to cuddle with him. But now, knowing that she´s so much more to him, so much bigger. She has the urge to see him.

Her desire was so much that, even her chest´s aching. But it doesn´t feel like her chest, not under her ribcage. No, it was something else. Something, less profound.

As she tries to listen to the guy talking on the meeting, she can´t help but to feel something strange, on her boobs. Are they itchy? Did she hit something with her boobs? Was her bra too tight? She wasn´t sure, but something abnormal was happening. Before she could tell, the ache stopped. Just as it came, it left. She was confused, what was it?

However, the meeting went on, but still, she didn´t had her Nick close. She was happy, this was something she earned, a promotion, more money, a better position. But the thing is, she´ll have to work an extra day on the week.

They´ll be adding eight more hours to her schedule. The problem was, was it worth it? To be eight more hours a week away from Nick? What will happen to him while she´s gone?

 

The rest of the day flew, and now, Rachel was giving Nick his “diner”.

“There we go, warm and tasty milk flowing from mommy to you, I hope you´re enjoying this as much as I am.” She cooed at him. This must be the fifth time she feeds him today. At least he won´t starve.

Nick just looked up to her, he couldn´t believe how massive she seemed. Her tits seemed titanic, her nipples felt huge inside his mouth. They fit, but since when were nipples this big?

“How precious. And now, you´re two foot seven, honey. I guess everything seems so big for you. But that´s ok, I´m here, I´ll help you with everything. And starting Monday, I´ll make sure that your load of work fits with your… your cute size, ok sweetheart?” at least she was attentive.

But this wasn´t making Nick feel any better. 2´6”, he´s been reduced to that. That´s almost three feet shorter than he used to be. How was this still happening? How small will he get? And, how much milk is inside Rachel.

He´s full. He hasn´t been hungry since the early morning. Every three or four hours, she just took him, literally lifted him off from wherever he was, and told him it was meal time. He tried to complaint, but she didn´t let him speak.

He was kind of forced to suck on her monolithic tits. Feeling their enormity with his hands. Their heavy weight almost falling over him as a stream of milk flowed straight into his mouth. He could feel how fast her milk filled his cheeks. He could hardly swallow as fast as she filled his mouth.

But he wasn´t the only one having some troubles. Right now, it must be around 11:00 om where he is, but to Maddy, it´s closer to 1:00 am. Different time zones.

 

Maddy went to bed earlier today, her day was as long as the last. And that was because her training was almost over. Tomorrow, Sunday, she´ll be having, or working, only four hours. Half a shift. That´s to prove her training worked and if there´s anything that needs any attention.

But she can´t quite sleep. She´s going from one side to the other over the hotel´s bed. She´s sweating a little. It seems, the pain from earlier came back. Annoying, hot. She had to wake up.

She couldn´t help it but to head straight to the bathroom, she needed a mirror. To see what´s going on. And why on her chest?

She rose from bed, and then turned on the bathroom´s light. Then, she removed her sexy pajamas and revealed her bare breasts. Her double d´s were at fool display, so round and perky, but they seemed normal.

She was sure her breasts had always looked like that, nothing strange on them. No marks, no bruises, noting. “So why the hell are they so… ugh, what´s with this… are they cramps?” They felt like muscular cramps. Maybe the kind of thing you´d feel if you made a thousand push-ups. But just like before, the pain went away on its own.

She turned the light´s off and went back to sleep. If this continued, then she´ll have to visit a doctor. This wasn´t normal. But, given Nick´s shrinking, what´s normal nowadays?

 

Nick woke up, it was Sunday morning, just a few hours before Maddy came back. Back to witness what he´s done. But, can she blame him? It was not as if he had wanted this. Still, he´s the one who sucked on Rachel´s bare tits first, so he kind of had it coming.

When he woke up, something felt off, he wasn´t laying in bed, but in a large pair of what he then recognized as arms. Rachel´s arms. And he wasn´t just laying there, he was busy, sucking.

“Oh, you´re up. Good morning, precious. I hope you don´t mind if I decided to feed you while you were sleeping. It´s just that, I felt SOOO swollen, and, well, when I put my nipple in, you started sucking right away.” He was impressed, even asleep, he´ll suck on her?

And why was he still doing so? He didn´t even stopped when he noticed what she had him doing. But there was no point in arguing, or pulling away. If he was any lucky, this will be the last tit to finish.

 

When he finished latching, Rachel placed him back in bed. Her bed. Apparently, it would be better if he slept with her. He wasn´t sure at first, although it was pretty obvious. Now he knows why.

This was weird. Beyond weird, it was cringy. He knew she had no bad intentions, but there was something really off. But he couldn´t do a thing. He had already accepted this. He was only counting the hours for Maddy to come back and take him away from this.

He was aware that she´ll make her the offer to move in. Which meant a ton more of time with Rachel and her ever milking tits. But, for a second, he forgot about one thing. He had a say in this. He could whisper to Maddy, so that Rachel´s feelings were not hurt and she didn´t take it against him at the office, and tell her not to accept.

 

“There we go, straight against the wall… and… you´re… two feet… six.” Rachel´s words were not what he wanted to hear. Of course, her tone was even more lovely than before. But the fact that he was two and a half feet tall, it was hard to deal with.

The two-foot mark was now closer, and Rachel, well her head, was so much taller. She was a giantess to him. His head was standing somewhere between her knees and her crotch.

Her hips were not too tall for him to reach. Not even jumping. And her tits, even if they stood so much higher, he had a constant chance to touch them.

She was voluptuous. Mighty. Thick. And extremely affective. For real. When he used to work at the office with her, before the shrinking, he could tell she liked him. She cared for him, and that was much appreciated. But now, there seemed to be so much more affection.

He wondered if, back then, if she had been a giantess, she would´ve done the same? Pick him up? Hug him so tightly? Even his frequent… feeding sessions.

He couldn´t fully complaint, he liked the breasts part. The size of her titanic breasts was too much for him. The second her enormous tit came out of her top, he froze in delight. So big, so round, so sensuously heavy-looking. Maybe he was into gigantic women and he never knew it before, but the reality is he was into huge tits. Massive tits.

 

He really liked the enormity of her large tits. And, at least for him, they were still growing. He´ll be staring at tits that, every time he spotted them, they´ll seem bigger. Heavier. He feared them, so much flesh pressed against him. But he couldn´t hide the desire he had.

It´s true that he felt shy about the latching. But he never stopped having the lust for those tits.

He was puzzled. He wanted to, in a way, escape from her. But, he also wanted to be close to those mighty breasts of her. Sometimes he stared at her as she walked. The motion of her thick body, the bouncing of her ass as she walked away; the swaying of her sturdy hips; and the trembling on her breasts.

They seemed like gigantic balls of jelly. But firm. So hot, so teasing. Did he really want to escape from it? And there was this other question, can he? She´s still his boss in a job he can hardly keep. No one else will take in consideration his shrinking. He won´t be able to quit. Even if he wanted to.

Now, as he tries to picture himself returning to his once normal routine, he can´t help but to wonder, what is he going to do at the office? Bring her coffee? Read some documents? He can´t carry a thing, that´s for sure. There´s some boxes that for sure weight more than he does. All those heavy boxes full of papers. What´s on her mind?

 

Thoughtful or not, time flew by. Now, Maddy was on her way back. Already in the plain and just a few hours away from knocking on Rachel´s door.

“Maddy will be back shortly, are you excited?” Asked Rachel, from high above.

“Wha…? Yes, I can´t wait!” was that a mean thing to say? Was he supposed to pretend he wanted to stay?

“I´m sure you are, sweetie…” and with that said, she just bent on her knees, and placing her hands on her knees, she spoke.

He swallowed hard; her tits were so much closer. He had seen those enormous mounds of flesh, nude, bouncing, covered with tight clothes, everything, but he couldn´t get over the fact that her tits were so erotic. Right now, she´s pressing them forward, making her soft flesh push closer to him. How can she carry with such tits and not fall while she walks?

“So… what do you think she´ll say?” Rachel asked, obviously talking about her proposal to move in.

“I… well… I´m not sure…” he didn´t want her to accept, or did he? He wasn´t sure anymore. Her hypnotic tits were taking most of his attention.

“But, what do you want, honey? You want to stay, don´t you? Stay here, with me, I can take care of you, I can give you all the love and affection you need. Whenever she´s… I don´t know, busy, away or… mad. You can always come to me, to mommy Rachel.” Then, she bent even closer, and whispered: “I can even protect you from her… if she´s mean, you know…” What was that?

Was this some sort of… persuasion? Was she trying to pull him closer? This made sense, in a way. If Maddy was mean, bad or just distant, he´d have no one else to look for but, her. This seemed as some sort of plan, first, make him accept you, then, make him see you´re his best option, and when he chooses you, then you can reveal your true intentions and trap him.

Was Rachel… that way? Or was he just dropping some weird conclusions?

 

His boss Rachel was such a mysterious woman. First, he never, not a thousand years, thought she´d be one of those women who… liked to take care of men. Not to say she wanted to be someone´s mommy. So this was something unexpected for him.

Second, moving in? Was it an attempt to trap him? Be even closer to him? Or literally, make him live under her roof? She was a very determined woman, if she wanted him, for whatever her reasons were, she´ll get him.

But why? Just to satisfy all of her maternal desires? Become a huge mommy? And the worst part is. While he´s thinking about everything, all the while, she´s still expecting for an answer.

He didn´t notice, but, is his face showing what he´s truly thinking? As in, when you´re disgusted, is the disgust showing? He couldn´t tell, he just came back to reality and just opened his eyes widely.

 

Rachel was patient, at least with him. The giantess stood there, calm as she waited for him to speak. Of course, she knew this wasn´t something easy to deal with. She really did. While he struggled to find something to say, she just enjoyed herself.

“Aww, just look at his face. He´s so confused. I LOVE IT!” she knew she held some power over him. Of course, he never protested when she displayed her enormous rack and filled his mouth with her tits. But why is it? He likes it? He´s too shy to say no? He wants to give in?

 

Rachel can´t fully say “he´s mine” cause he still thinks on Maddy. Since the very first moment, she knows Maddy´s been there, in his thoughts. In his mind, making him regret some things. Is she ok with it? Can she share? Does she want to share?

 

After a log time, a really awkward and seriously long time. The doorbell rang. Finally, Maddy was back.

“Welcome back, how was your flight…” came Rachel´s welcoming voice.

“Oh, you know, the flight was great. But pretty normal I guess… but… where´s Nick?” she asked. Of course, she wanted to be polite, but since the very first moment she left the plain, he was the only thing in her mind.

“Hi…” came Nick´s voice, from behind Rachel´s large, thick leg.

“Oh, honey, I didn´t see you there… come here…” she said as she bent and spread her arms apart, ready to get a huge hug from him. Well, he´s the one who´ll be getting the HUGE hug.

He stepped forward, then rushed. She was back. Really back. He could notice her true excitement. Happy was not enough to describe her feelings.

As soon as he landed on her arms. More like her breasts, her soft double d´s, she stood up. He wasn´t sure why, but she sealed him in a hug and then started rising and rising. Before he knew it, she started spinning.

“I missed you soooooo much!!!” She tossed him from one side to the other. He knew she was over-affectuous. But at his size he could really feel it. He was like a rag doll in her large hands. Impressed by her strength. Does it mean he´s the weak one now?

“I missed youuuuu…” she was not hugging him tightly, too tightly.

“Come on… I think you´re actually hurting him…” came Rachel´s calmed voice. But she was truly concerned. “She´s going to kill him!” she thought.

“Oops, I guess I don´t know my own strength, heh.”

This was it, the moment of the truth. Now, he was in the middle of the two giantesses. Well, who seemed to be giantesses. His question was, when is Rachel going to speak? Make her BIG question?

 

End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 39 on my patreon, you can join to get a few chapters ahead and also get a chance to check some more of my stories :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 34 by Mine1234

The first thing Maddy noticed, was Nick´s onesie.

“Hey, where did this come from?” she asked as she pulled one of Nick´s sleeves.

He was about to speak when Rachel´s voice came first. “Oh, I hope you don´t mind, I gave it to him, you see, he was chilling so I made sure to take care of that…” she replied, hiding the fact that this onesie was purchase having Nick in mind, and his shrinking well ahead seen.

“Oh, well, it´s so cute, thank you, Rachel.” Maddy said, but she couldn´t help but to think in something else. “She seems kind of… thinner?” maybe she had lost a couple pounds. Making milk really burns calories on this woman.

But it was mostly being less bloated on her stomach. And her face cheeks also seemed kind of… less round. But, her ass and her gigantic milking breasts, those were still the same. In fact, her tits were a little swollen.

 

“It´s so nice to be back, back with my precious Nick…” spoke Maddy as she fixed her tender gaze into Nick.

Nick was smiling, barely. He felt so humiliated by being held in the arms of his girlfriend while she was talking with his boss. Although, both women kind of wanted the same thing. But none of them knew the other had that same ideas.

He was sure of one thing, both women wanted him; why? To pamper him with all their love and affection; why? He had no idea.

 

“Anyway… thank you so much for taking care of Nick during the weekend, I can´t thank you enough…” said Maddy while Nick thought she didn´t need to say “taking care”.

“Believe me, it was a delight…” she turned at Nick for a moment, and he knew what was coming. “We really had a good time, and we got… share some time, right Nick?” Rachel asked.

“Mhmm…” he simply said as he couldn´t wait for the chance to leave.

“Well, I´m glad. But I think we need to leave, I´m sure you´ve got some stuff to do…” spoke Maddy.

“Oh, nonsense, I´ve got nothing to do today… and, about leaving, well… I actually have a proposal for you, for both. But I´ve already talked with Nick about it.”

Oh no, here it comes. Nick´s heart started beating louder inside his chest.

 

She said it. Rachel just asked Maddy, well for both, to move in. He couldn´t believe it. Being trapped inside a house with two maternal giantesses? Was this really going to happen.

He could tell that Maddy didn’t like the idea, at first. But Rachel was so persuasive. She told her about all of the good sides of moving in. Not paying rent, she could drive Nick to work (because both worked together). She would look after him whenever she can´t. Things like that. Mostly centered in Nick.

At first, he thought she´d say no, but when she agreed. His jaw almost fell to the ground.

“Well, why not? I mean, you´re right. This could be easier with a helping hand, heh…” spoke Maddy.

“OH, I´m so glad you accepted. And, believe me, I´ve got nothing but the best intentions. Nick´s my assistant, more than that. And I´ll be doomed if something happened to him.

“Yeah… me too.” Spoke Maddy, a bit jealous that she expressed herself that way about Nick. But those were only kind words.

 

For a second, or a fraction of it, Maddy saw Rachel more like a menace. Would she step between her and Nick? There´s no way, right? She´s his boss, if there had been anything wrong, she´d know it by now. Right?

 

Meanwhile, Rachel was thrilled, so very happy. She hid it, because she knew that bursting in such way would seem strange. Even if she was in her house. But she couldn´t get over the immense joy she was having. It seems things are going quite as she expected.

 

Nick seemed, disappointed. He didn´t dislike the idea, but, was it the best idea? Maddy agreed, she just did, so easily. If she would´ve been aware that she´d have to share him, as bad as it seems, then she would´ve said no. But he couldn´t tell her.

If she realized he´s been sucking Rachel´s tits, drinking milk from her during the whole weekend, then he´ll be in trouble for not saying it before.

He allowed this tiny snowball to grow and grow, now the huge avalanche was about to fall over him.

 

Maddy wanted to leave, go back home and take a time to think, but Rachel insisted they should stay. That she didn´t mind the company.

Maddy thought of it as a nice gesture, so she agreed. Besides, they didn´t even had to leave. There was nothing at their place they needed. Maddy had a whole lot of clothes in her luggage. And none of Nick´s clothes fit, so anything he needed will have to be purchased new.

 

After a moment, Maddy and Nick were in the bedroom, where Nick slept, at least for a day. And that´s when she asked him.

“Why didn´t you say anything?”

“What? About what?” he was confused.

“About moving in here… I mean, don´t you think it´s a bit weird that she just offered that, out of nowhere?”

“Well… I… I though you liked the idea, you know, since it seems kind of… convenient.” He shrugged.

“I know, I mean, I could use the help with… your condition, but there´s something I don´t quite like about this, something that stops me from loving the idea…” She knew what it was.

Maddy was worried that, somehow, during the time she was out, that Nick and Rachel developed some kind of a relationship. She wasn´t sure if she should be worried. Still, what had happened during that weekend that made her want both to stay.

She wasn´t dumb. She wasn´t asking both, well she was, but Rachel´s main goal was not for both to stay. She wanted Nick to stay. She only asked both because she knew that her opinion mattered. And Maddy knew she was the one to whom she should ask, her word will be the one to take, not Nick´s.

 

“So… do you want me to… tell her you changed your mind?” asked Nick.

“No, she´s right, I do need the help. Since I´ll be working on Saturdays and you won´t… well, I can´t just leave you alone at our apartment during all that time. You do need someone to look after you.” Maddy replied.

“You know I can take care of myself…” he said, with some annoyance.

“I know, but the thing is… you can´t.” she declared, kind of mad with the new decision she had just made.

“What? Of course I can. I´m a grown man, I just have some… ehm, vertical issues…” he knew the odds were not that good for him.

“Oh, just “issues”, come on, honey. You can´t do a thing without my help… or Rachel´s…” she didn´t quite like the idea that she´ll share his boyfriend with Rachel.

“I can.” He claimed.

“NO. And that´s the end of it. Just look at you, you´re way shorter than the last time we met. How tall are you, Nick?” Maddy asked, bending over, taking a closer look at him.

“I… I…” he didn´t want to answer since that would be kind of admitting she was right, pointing at the inevitable truth he was shrinking.

“I… I… come on, tell me. I´ve been dying to know this whole time… come on, give me a number.” She was persistent.

He knew the answer, Rachel just measured him before Maddy arrived. She was curious too, of course.

“I am… two… two feet… four.” He declared.

“Well, that´s cute.” Maddy smiled warmly at him.

“I´m not cute, this is awful, I´m just four inches away from the two-foot mark. Don´t you think we should be worried?”

“I wouldn´t worry that much, I can take care of you, you won´t have any problem while your huge girlfriend´s around… or should I say… mommy.” There she was again, that word. He hated it.

 

Why do they have to keep saying it? He didn´t got the reason for it. If he was growing, then, shall he be called daddy? A bunch of different scenarios came to him. The most obvious answer was that, due to her gentle and loving personality, she wanted to be seen as a mommy.

A naturally carrying woman. There to support him, love him, protect him. She´d be the full package. Although, there was something missing, a missing piece to solve this puzzle. She wanted to be closer. Provide some more. She couldn´t get what it was, but there was definitely something else she wanted to try.

 

After a while, Maddy told Nick they´d try it out. Living there for some time, a couple weeks maybe, and it things didn´t worked out, then they´ll be back to their apartment.

They won´t take all of their stuff to Rachel´s place. And they won´t stop paying rent. They needed their place just in case she changed her mind.

 

“So, how did you find your new room?” Rachel said, talking to Maddy.

“Oh, it´s… nice, the bed´s great! It´s so soft… so cozy…” she declared.

“I knew you´d love it, everyone falls in love with that bed. But that´s because it´s made from a special foam, well, more than that, you see, it´s designed to give support, comfort, and overall, a good rest…” Started Rachel, as if she was sponsoring the thing.

“Oh, is that so?” asked Maddy, kind of curious where she may have bought it. Now that she´ll be making much more money, she could afford this kind of luxuries.

Both women kept talking about the bed, while Nick just listened to both. From down below. Whatever they were talking about was not interesting to him. It was just a bed. But what caught his attention was, well, were both women.

They were so tall. So huge. He didn´t want to say it out loud, but Maddy seemed so much bigger. Of course, he was taller when he last saw her, but now, it was insane. The height difference was so much more.

Still, Rachel was taller. By four inches, but to him, it seemed like a whole foot. Besides, Rachel´s boobs were simply colossal. He had forgotten how big Maddy´s were, but now that she was standing in front of Rachel, they seemed kind of… tiny.

He knew his girlfriend had a nice pair of tits. Round and big, but compared to Rachel´s, well, they didn´t seem as impressive.

 

Nick could only recall all of the times he was pinned to her gargantuan tits as he sucked them dry. All of those times when her bare tits were right over his face. So soft and big. They both seemed like goddesses, but Rachel was just so much bigger.

Her breasts, her hips, her shape was just so much more… maternal than Maddy´s. He knew she was a mature woman, but still, the thickness of her thighs, the roundness of her colossal ass. Her robust shape got him in some sort of trance. If he had to say who seemed more of a mommy, then he´d choose Rachel.

“What am I thinking?” he was worried. Why was he deciding which of both women seemed more suited to be called “mommy”? This was no competition, and he shouldn´t tell. That word shouldn´t leave his mouth. If both women turned. He´ll be screwed.

What if he says mommy and both turn saying something like: “Yes?” or “What´s the matter, sweetheart?” He couldn´t take the risk. Maddy will be pissed if she found out.

 

“I hope you don´t mind, Rachel, but I have to… go for a while. I need to get to our apartment to check how the place is, and to grab some stuff too. But I won´t take long, maybe an hour. TOPS.” Said Maddy.

“Sure, no problem, take your time. Nick and I will be waiting for you, right Nick?” spoke the curvy woman as she turned at him.

“I… s-sure…” he said. Was that the right answer? Should he go with Maddy? Should he stay with his boss? He was so confused.

“Oh, well, ok… I guess that´s fine.” Said Maddy, feeling kind of down. She did want him to join her.

It´s been so long, well that´s how it felt to her, since they were together. And now, she´d leave again. IT wouldn´t be for so long, just an hour. But, what about tomorrow? They´d only have the rest of the evening and Night to be together, after that, he´ll leave to work.

Nick will go back to his regular job. With Rachel. She hated how happy she seemed as she looked at Nick. That should be HER, that was HER joy. Maddy was jealous, and the fact that he complied only made her feel much worse.

She grabbed her keys and left, kind of pissed.

 

“Why did he stay? Why didn´t he begged me to come with me? Or at least asked for it… didn´t he miss me? He´s been with her the whole weekend, why does he want to stay?” she was upset.

Meanwhile, Rachel and Nick were alone at the house, again…

 

“Well, I guess she already left…” declared Rachel.

Nick just nodded, Maddy was gone, but she´d be back, soon.

“Now, how about you an I get a little busy?” asked Rachel.

“Oh… you mean like… with diner?” he had no idea what she was talking about.

“Yes, we could say that…” Rachel spoke as she approached.

The giantess, stepping closer. The flesh of her wide hips swaying from one side to the other. Her gigantic tits bouncing, so heavy and round.

“We have to take care of diner… but I mean, YOUR diner.” Nick swallowed.

“I… w-what?” he asked.

“Oh, sweetheart, I´ve been waiting for a chance to be with you alone since Maddy arrived. I´m lactating, honey. You have no idea how swollen I am… but I didn´t want to waste it, I´ve been waiting for this moment…” she bent over and picked him up.

He was kind of used to it, that´s why he didn´t move.

“R-Rachel… I don´t think we should keep doing this…” he said.

“What? Why not? You already agreed to this, besides, when we´re alone I want you to call me mommy…”

“The thing is… Maddy´s back…”

“So?” Said Rachel.

“So… I don´t believe she´d be very happy if she finds me… latching on your… tits?” he shrugged.

“Oh, don´t be silly, I´m just feeding you. There shouldn´t be a problem with that.

Was she for real? Or was she blinded by her desires? How big were her maternal needs that she completely, well didn´t at all cared for what Maddy said or saw?

 

“Relax, honey, this will be our little secret…” Spoke Rachel as she removed her top and discovered one of her gargantuan tits.

Her breasts were huge, to him, they were titanic. He could see the dim blue of her veins, covering the area around her areola. Her nipples were so hard, and dripping. He could tell she´s been waiting for quite some time.

As she presented her erect nipple to him, he was worried. What if Maddy suddenly comes back and finds him sucking on her? This could be their secret, but for how long before she finds out?

He was in a dilemma. He couldn´t keep doing this, and yet, he craved for it. His mouth was watering, he wanted to taste her milk, feel the creamy nectar of hers flowing through his mouth, falling down his throat. Her milk, touring through his stomach. Filling his hunger, his stomach, his desires.

 

Before he knew it, his lips were already around her nipple. Her huge nipple. He was starting to have a hard time taking it in. She was really starting to become too big for him. But he still could.

His mouth was filled with milk. Her nipples shoot streams of the white liquid inside, like jets of milk filling him. The taste, it seemed… surreal. Was it really the taste or was he thrilled by it? What was he doing? He just gave in completely.

 

One tit, then the other. Rachel knew he was in a trance. That he´ll be sucking until there was nothing left inside her. She loved it, this certain power she had over him. But she shouldn´t abuse it, she shouldn´t reign over him. She should love him, care for him.

If she wanted to be called, mommy, then she should prove she´s one. Not just demand him to say those words. She should be gentle, tender, caring. Right now, she was all he needed. She was sure that all those thoughts, all those worries about Maddy, they were gone. Right now, she was all he needed.

 

Both, Maddy and Rachel, they wanted Nick. To care for, to look for, to love. Both giantesses had just what they wanted in him. Their maternal instincts were screaming to both that he was the one. NO one else. But the question is, can they share?

Each had a certain time of the day with him. Rachel at work and Maddy at home. But, could they really share? Will the other respect their times? That hadn´t been stablished. Rachel had said nothing about her true intentions with Nick, at least not to Maddy.

Can the other resist while he´s not with her? Will he be disputed? Would there be a time when he´d be as treasured as he believes he is? When none of them want to give?

 

While Maddy wandered inside their apartment, she couldn´t help but to have a feeling, a strange feeling that something wasn´t right.

“Am I… loosing him?” she wondered as she stared at their pictures.

If she had any idea about what was really happening back at Rachel´s house, then she´d be enraged. But she didn´t. She was losing herself in a harsh despair. It hurt her not to know, it was killing her to feel left aside. Something wasn´t right, she could feel it.

“Why didn´t he came?” she said out loud on the empty apartment.

“Why did he stay there? Why? Is he hiding something? IS that woman Rachel imprisoning him? What´s happening?!” she was paranoic, sad, angry.

She disliked the feeling she was having. She wanted Nick to look at her and only her. To have eyes for her only. She was supposed to be the only woman in his life. No one else. Yet, he was over there with that woman, Rachel.

“Oh, no, I hope she´s just kind, cause if she wants to take him away from me, then she´s got another thing coming…”

 

She was mad, so mad that she didn´t quite caught something was going on. A light, a dim shine glowed over her. A pink colored light, bright enough, and yet unnoticed. Something was about to happen. A big chance was about to take place.

 

Back at Rachel´s house, Nick was full.

“Ugh, I think… I think I really went to far this time…” he told Rachel as her smiling face loomed above him.

He could barely see her beyond the roundness of her breasts. But she was happy.

“Aww, I think someone was just hungry…” she cooed.

“How… how long has it been?” he asked.

“According to my watch… about forty minutes…” she replied.

“What? Forty? Maddy must be close by, you… you should cover up before she comes in.” he declared, worried.

“Relax, it´s fine, we still have time, don´t worry.” She had both of her round fleshy boobs at full display. Even if both were empty, they seemed exaggeratedly big.

“R… mommy, please, cover up before Maddy comes back…” he begged.

“Aww, how cute, well, I can´t say no to that.” Just like that, following the warm feeling inside her, she put her top back on, covering her gargantuan tits. The main question was, how did she find a top that covered her whole tits?

 

“I just wished we had some more time alone, honey…” said Rachel as she realized Maddy´s car was right up front.

Nick just turned at her. Seeing mostly the underside of her round boobs. They could, for sure, cover the rain if he walked beneath her.

“But you know what the best part is?”

He didn´t, so he waited for her to continue.

“We´ve got a whole day ahead of us tomorrow. Back at the office, I´ll make sure to give you all the attention you deserve, sweetheart. You and I will be together, alone, where anyone can´t bother us. Isn´t that great?” She was right, they´ll be alone tomorrow, at least at work.

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to Chapter 41, plus, there´s plenty more stories there too, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 35 by Mine1234


Nick had some problems sleeping. He was still on Rachel´s place, looking at the ceiling above him. He was worried. The only difference was that Maddy was sleeping to his side. Unlike him, she seemed tight and comfortable.

“At least someone´s having a good sleep…” he thought while he listened to her silent snoring. Before, it was imperceptible, but now, it was noticeable.

He wouldn´t admit it out loud, not like he needed to, but Maddy was now… huge. He didn´t perceived her as that cute beauty he fell in love, now, she was enormous.

Her height, shoulder length, even her limbs, she dwarfed him in any possible way. To her, the world was still the same, to him, a nightmare.

He knew he was more dependent on either woman than he´d like to admit. And the worst part is, they didn´t mind, in fact, they loved it.

 

He had his girlfriend mommy and his boss mommy. Was that necessary? Was he being punished? Rewarded? Why was there a need on either of them to be called such way?

They knew he was a man, both treated him in the same way… most of the time, but none of them could avoid the fact that each wanted to get a certain… benefit out of his predicament.

Nick didn´t like it, but there was nothing he could do. He had to listen to his boss and also listen to Maddy. He could follow, but, what about the breastfeeding sessions?

 

Rachel made it clear, they will continue. Of course, at times when Maddy´s gone. At the office. That would be their secret. But should it?

He wanted to turn, tell her. As he saw the sleeping shape of Maddy next to him, he wanted to confess. Tell her the truth about what´s been going on while she was gone.

But he couldn´t. Rachel was his boss, currently. If he said something, maybe she´ll fire him. His employee´s the only normal thing he still has. A job, the chance to step out of the place and actually get something done.

He realized he should keep the secret. Who knows, maybe Rachel will get tired of it at some point. She´d get tired of the pain on her breasts every time they fill their enormity with milk.

 

The next morning, Nick woke up. But not on his own.

“Wake up, honey, it´s time to get ready for work…” said a gentle voice, Rachel´s.

“Wh-wha…? Good morning…” He replied still half asleep.

“Good morning to you too, sweetheart.” Cooed Rachel.

“Where´s Maddy?” He asked, looking at the empty spot next to him.

“Oh, she´s gone, she said she had to be extra punctual today… so she got up really early and went off to work… but she didn´t said anything about leaving without saying goodbye… I mean, don´t you think she should´ve said something, at least to you?” she said. Rachel wanted one thing now, to be the winner.

 

Rachel knew that since the first moment Maddy stepped inside her house, it will be a silent battle. The prize? Nick. Nor the young or the mature women said anything, but both knew they wanted Nick´s attention. Every time he was with the other, one will feel jealous.

Now, on every chance she´s got, Rachel will prove Nick she´s kind, gentle, attentive, caring. She´ll make sure to show him he could be better with her, rather than with Maddy. And why was that?

There was nothing written, nothing established about this being a competition. Yet, she wanted to make sure she had some advantage when it came to this. If she proved to be the “better” option, then, if there´s the case, a chance, or even a scenario where Nick will have to choose between them, she´ll have more points on her.

She didn´t want to sabotage Nick and Maddy´s relationship, nor making them broke up. She was just being precautious. One step ahead of anyone. Including Nick.

 

Rachel handed Nick what seemed to be a suit. One that will fit him. And matching shoes too. When did she have the time to get that? That didn´t matter much, as long as he doesn´t need to go to work in a onesie, he´ll take it.

“Well… how do I look?” he said, stepping out of the bathroom.

“Awww, you look cute! I could eat you up…” said Rachel as she spotted the shrunken man wearing his new office suit. He had never owned a suit, but it felt nice.

“You think so?” he said, leaving aside the part where she´d eat him up. He was trying to get the compliment and leave aside the… rest.

“Yes, you do… now, it´s time to go.” She spoke. She was already dressed and ready to work. It seems she was only waiting for him to take him with her.

“What? So early…?” he said before he realized they were not precisely early to work.

Rachel lived closer than him to the office, not by much though. However, they were leaving twenty minutes earlier. He knew she was punctual so, there was no point in complaining. Until…

His stomach grunted. He just woke up and got ready, he had no idea they´d leave right after. “But… what about breakfast?” he asked, looking up at the voluptuous amazoness in front of him.

Rachel filled up her clothes, quite well. He knew they must be new, given the… expansion she had. Her now gigantic breasts will really have a hard time fitting her old blouses. Not to mention that her wide hips and the sturdy, round ass she had will rip her pants apart. She was just, more voluminous all over. And yes, in all of the right places.

“Don´t worry about it… I´ll feed you once we´re at my office, ok?” she winked at him. He knew the “breakfast” he´ll have will not be something he usually eats.

 

They made it to the office, and he made sure to let her know he didn´t want to be carried. As soon as he spotted her kneeling to pick him up. He stepped back.

When she carried him at her place, that was a thing. But no 26-year-old man wants to be carried through the office by his boss. Not even if she´s gigantic. It´s simply… humiliating.

He walked behind her, besides noticing how long her strides were. He could see her sensuous flesh as she walked. At least the one of her legs. He could spot her powerful calves flexing as she walked, her swollen thighs trembling whit each stride. And of course, her butt.

He wasn´t as tall as her crotch now, but he was a good deal above knee level. Which means, he doesn´t have much of a problem spotting her fleshy ass. The motion her walking gives her ass. The bounce of her round butt. As if in slow motion, her gluts rose and descend teasingly, higher than him.

He knew that if she fell backwards, then he´ll be squashed by the immensity of her derriere. Still, he wouldn´t mind. The view was great. And behind her, no one will see him peeking at her ass. Her immensity, at least compared to him, was the perfect camouflage.

 

“Nick?! Is that you?” Said a voice, coming a few feet from his left. He knew who this was.

“S-Sam… hi!” He turned to meet his once petit friend on the lobby, but he couldn´t believe what he saw.

Sam was 5´3”, a good deal shorter than Rachel and four inches shorter than Maddy. Yet, she was still a giant to him.

She stopped right in front of him. He was nervous. He hadn´t seen Sam in a while, and now, she was HUGE.

Her hips stood much taller than he was, he was looking up to her crotch. By at least three inches. He couldn´t believe it, she seemed wider, bigger, much more imponent than she once was.

 

“How… how are you?” she asked, bending over and not wanting to ask him directly how tall he was. She was shocked. Maybe as much as he was.

“Well, you know… I´m good. S-same old, same old. Heh.” He was trying to keep it cool, but he forgot his new reality. He was living in a land of giants.

Rachel noticed how nervous she was. It melted her heart. And this was the perfect opportunity to show him she could be of great help. Well, more like she could get him out of this.

Rachel interfered, and in no time, they were alone at her office. But, maybe he could´ve gotten out of it on his own. The first thing she told Sam was that he was 2´4”, it seemed a bit unnecessary, but she did. And she also mentioned she picked him up in her way to work, but not really telling he lived with her. It seems there was no need for that.

Of course, Sam noticed Rachel´s weight gain, but she decided to be polite and not say a word. But she must admit she didn´t recognize her at first.

 

Nick felt more relaxed on Rachel´s office. It was just the two of them. No one will bother them there. No one will make awkward questions, nothing. Except for one thing.

“Ok, the blinds are closed, we´re alone… I think it´s the perfect time for your breakfast, don´t you agree?” Said Rachel as she approached.

He wasn´t much used to the immensity of hers. Vertically, horizontally, she was simply covering all of his view. And the closer she got, the harder it was to meet her face.

Her breasts were massive. A huge wall of flesh between him and her. Well, at least their faces. But what a fleshy wall.

 

Nick could see Rachel´s long arms aiming for him as she bent. She didn´t even waited for him to say yes. Was she full again? He could see some eagerness on her eyes. She was trying to mask the hurry she had to release her milk.

She couldn´t deny it, if he asked, she´d have to admit it. But she was full! Since the second she woke up, she could feel the milk inside her breasts.

As she slowly rose, she could feel the weight of her milking breasts pushing her down. At least making it hard to get up. And once she was sitting, the ache she was unwearyingly feeling on her chest ran straight to her nipples.

The sudden feeling on her nipples sent quivers all the way through her spine. The fingers on her feet clenched for a second. And then, she realized that milking may not be the most convenient of things. Lactating for a man who wouldn´t be fed during long hours, that was a mistake.

 

She had quite some trouble taking it. She held it, but only because she knew who will be releasing the pain. Still, she wondered whether or not to pinch her nipples on the shower to release some of the milk. Not all, just enough to feel better.

She didn´t love the idea. However, as she showered, a little milk ran through her erect nipples while she soaped herself. That much pressure was not easy to take, the milk will find it´s way out, whether she likes it or not.

She was only asking, begging, for her bra to contain the drops until Nick sucked her dry. Of course, she had an extra bra inside her purse.

 

She walked into her chair, sat down and smiled. All the while, Nick was held in her embrace. He wasn´t sure if there was any need to complaint. He was in fact hungry, and, even if he hated to admit it, her milk was tasty and, conveniently, satisfying.

“Are you ready, Nick?” Rachel asked, smiling down at him.

“I… yes.” He admitted, looking at her massive soft bosom.

 

Nick couldn´t help but to feel uneasy as he was sited over the giantess’s vast lap. The way she was so solidly smooth, so heavily soft. It was a mix of sensation´s the one he´s got.

He couldn´t take his eyes off her gargantuan breasts. Was each tit as heavy as him? That couldn´t be. Both may be, for sure, but he was still bigger than one of her tits, right?

While he fixed all of his attention into her gargantuan boobs. She was looking at him. With a proud smile on her face.

 

Before, he´d come up, maybe late, to the office, sit on his desk and simply work. All the while, each of them would be fixed into their duties. But this time, it was different.

The mere fact that he was sitting on her lap, it meant that their dynamics had changed. Those old days were gone, and now, it´s up to her to create that bond she so longer wanted with him.

She was hers and hers alone. As long as they both stayed at her office, as long as they were working. She´d be able to tell he´s with her. And with no one else. Maddy won´t come up to bother them. If she wants him to suck on her nipples, then no one will interfere.

This was her domain, and he was there to assist her. In any way she saw fit. The only thing that came to her were mild doubts about what to do with him? What can he do? Which type of work will he get done while he´s there? He has to do something, for sure. But what?

 

Nick was dumbfounded as Rachel undid the buttons on her blouse. She simply opened her blazer and started removing the buttons of her blouse, one at a time. Her top was big enough for her, else, she would´ve popped them all of by simply taking a deep breath. That´s how much of a woman she now was.

She had always been taller, but now, her dimensions could only be described of those of a voluptuous woman. And with each passing day, she was sculping her body more. It appears that her work outs and the fact that her lactation burns a significant number of calories, was making her a favor.

She wasn´t that inflated woman he met on Friday, her boobs were equally big, or maybe bigger now that they were so swollen, but her waist had lost a few inches. Her thighs were equally thick, and her butt, well, she was not going to get rid of such enormous buns for a while, but her waist, that was reduced.

Perhaps, she had packed a ton of food inside, maybe she was swollen, or maybe just full of liquids. Whatever the reasons were, she had lost quite some inches on her waist. Now, her slimmer, yet stacked, mid-section was giving her more of an hourglass body. If she persists, maybe she can become more of a vixen or a milf, after some more exercise.

However, her boobs only seemed bigger to Nick. And still growing.

 

He could spot a sensuous line of cleavage, growing larger as she kept losing buttons. In a matter of seconds, her blouse was loose, still on but fully unbuttoned. Now, he could spot the perfect roundness of her mammoth tits. He knew they were only for him.

She was a smart woman, smart enough to get one of those bras that re buttoned up front. Something convenient to her. Now she didn´t had to lose everything to expose her boobs.

He enjoyed the show. Her breasts were so massive that it seemed, for a moment, that every button she undid made her breasts swell bigger. As if the bra was somehow containing her enormous tits. Forcing the soft flesh of her bosom in, trapping their enormity on the small top.

But they were not trapped, and that top wasn´t small. In fact, he could use that thing as a hammock. However, he had no time to think on that.

 

As soon as her mommy milkers were at fool display, Nick could tell why she was so eager to “feed” him. Her nipples were so hard, fully erect to his full display. He knew that if he pinched them, it would be like opening a faucet, containing gallons and gallons of white liquid, compressed in a space not meant for it.

The veiny look all over her over swelling boobs was also a proof that she needed release. NOW.

 

“Ok, mommy´s good and ready… wanna start now, dear?” Rachel said, allowing Nick to begin.

He approached, slowly, guiding his mouth to her waiting nipple. He was right, they were hard as as rock. And so sensitive. Rachel had to hold back a loud moan, as soon as he circled her engorged nipple with his mouth, she felt electricity flowing all over her body.

She held tightly to her chair while he sucked. Drinking up all of the milk she had for him. She liked to think that he was only capable of drinking milk and that she was his only source. She felt… needed.

Nick placed both of his hands over her titanic tit, holding her enormity in place as he sucked her tit. She wanted him to suck both of her boobs dry. Only that way she´d be able to make it through the day. Although, maybe he would want some lunch?

 

Nick was elated. He lost himself on a boob heaven. Flesh to the left, flesh to the right, and in the middle, a huge nipple that acted as a milk fountain. He stopped thinking for a while, he was hungry, and she was… well, his breakfast? It didn´t matter if it was only milk, it seemed to do the trick.

He sucked and sucked until she decided when to stop him. She placed both hands under his armpits and repositioned him on her other tit. She couldn´t be uneven, could she?

He felt… comforted. He was surrounded by a giantess who provided for him. Her lap was comfortable, her body felt warm. Around him, he could feel her affection. The tenderness of the moment. Even if this wasn´t the best of things, he felt nice.

He closed his eyes, enjoyed the moment and simply sucked on Rachel´s massive breasts. He drank what had to be gallons of milk. Ounce by ounce, he sucked her dry. He couldn’t help it, her milk was tasty.

Before he could tell, he finished, and his suit felt tight above his belly. A belly filled with milk. How could he take in all of that? He wasn´t sure.

 

“Well, it seems someone´s done…” cooed Rachel from above.

The giantess, relieved from the ache, was looking down at him while he felt tired. He was full, so full. Even if food´s supposed to give you energy, it seems that overeating, or overdrinking, can have some somnific effects on someone. Now, Nick was full and sleepy. Not the best combination for someone who´s working.

He just looked up to her, he had it hard to maintain his eyes opened. His vision blurred a bit every two or three seconds. He had only been awake for an hour, was he so tired already?

“What´s the matter, honey? Do you want to sleep?” she asked.

“NO! I… I can´t…” he said, followed by a yawn.

“Aww, it´s ok, you can sleep, you must be tired after all of that sucking…” she said.

“B-but… I… I have to work, I can´t fall asleep.” He said as he blinked, trying to maintain his eyes opened.

“Would you look at that, such a responsible man, you know, that makes me kind of proud… but I don´t think you´ll be capable of staying awake. I´ll tell you what, close your eyes, and if you don´t fall asleep in… let´s say, ten seconds, I´ll put you on your desk and give you some paperwork to do, ok?” she declared.

Nick nodded. Ten seconds was nothing. He closed his eyes, counting the time. One second went by, then the second one, the third one too. By the time he passed the fifth second, he was gone.

 

Nick was snoring on Rachel´s lap. She had a hard time not laughing while he laid on her massive lap. Once more, she was right, and how cute it felt for her to be right this once.

“Don´t worry, dear. The boss won´t fire you for falling asleep. Mommy´s here to take care of you… now and always…” she whispered as she turned on her computer. Whatever she had to do, she could do it while he slept on her lap.

 

Now, Nick was sleeping again and Rachel was enjoying his company. But, what about Maddy?

She was working, but during all that time, she couldn´t stop thinking about him. Why couldn´t she be the one to take him to work with her? Why wasn´t him her assistant and not Rachel´s? She was feeling kind of jealous.

As she tapped the keys on her laptop, she had some concerns, some doubts, some annoyance.

“Why is he with her? Why didn´t he asked me to come to work with me?” She was having some jealously questions that then turned into comparative annoyance.

“Is it because she´s taller? Is it cause she´s older? Is it cause she´s fatter?” Maddy was not very good when dealing with that type of emotions. Often, they turned into paranoia.

 “Is it because she´s got HUGE tits? A HUGE butt? I can get fat too, Nick…” she started tapping faster, harder, mad.

Big boobs, a huge butt, wide hips, for someone like Maddy, that only meant one thing. That was a certain type of body of a certain type of person.

“What if… what if he´s seeing her more like… no! No no no, that can´t be.” She was thinking that with a body like hers and, well, her age, she had a maternal aura over her.

“No, nah ah, Nick knows I´M mommy, that it´s me and only me!” she could be kind, but her bad side was… too bad. At least jealous and frustrating.

She needed something that turned her into a maternal figure. She needed bigger assets. Bigger boobs, but what are boobs meant for?

She couldn’t make it up, yet. But the cosmos was fairly wiser than her. For a second, a mere second, she had a feeling on her boob. Right on the tip of her nipple. A tingle, an itch. She scratched herself, barely, making sure no one was watching. And just like that, the feeling was gone.

But it wasn´t “gone” it was just the beginning of it. Maddy wanted something, and she´ll get it. Sooner or later.

End Notes:

I just posted Chapter 44 on my patreon, together with more chapters or other of my stories, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 36 by Mine1234

“How cute…” Rachel thought as she turned down at Nick. He was sleeping tight over her vast lap. The voluminous meat of her fleshy thighs was the perfect cushion. And his head was sitting right over her massive breast, over a huge boob pillow.

To think that before he used to sit on his own desk, far away from her. But now, now he was right were he belonged, feeling the warm and embracing love of Rachel. She knew this was right, that it was the place where he belonged.

Yes, he´s a grown man sleeping on his boss´s lap, during working hours. But she allowed it. She was the boss and he had no reason why to go against what she said, besides, he felt tired. Nick needed to work on staying awake after drinking milk. But he couldn´t help it, those breasts of Rachel were so big, so full, he was excessively bloated and tired every time he finished his “meal”.

 

Rachel felt so mommy-like at the moment. She was so happy, so emotional. They were closer, officially closer. He trusted her enough to put his guard down and just do as she said. Was he following her orders? Was he doing it just because she said?

She couldn´t say Nick had another choice, when your boss gives you an order, you listen. And when you´re boss is a milf with tits so big that could eclipse the whole sun, then you must do it. And when your boss is a huge woman, nearly three times taller than you, at least ten times heavier and with so many curves that you can´t help but to gawk at her, then you have no choice but to listen.

 

She was his boss, but not only his boss, she was THE boss. Which means she´s got the highest position on the building. Also, he lived with her, under her roof, her house her rules. And, not so long ago, he started calling her mommy. He really couldn´t think of her in any other way than a woman who held power over him.

The thing is, she wasn´t mean. So far, she was lovely and tender with him, she had always been. And the fact that she seemed so patient, so caring, so sweet, that made him feel safe. But, he´s really letting Maddy aside.

 

His relationship with Rachel´s growing, unlike him. From a casual friendly boss-assistant relationship to… this. He felt more relaxed around her,  but wasn´t this supposed to happen with Maddy first?

Maddy´s his girlfriend, she´s supposed to be the number one woman in his life. If someone was supposed to make him feel safe, it was supposed to be Maddy.

 

“Ugh, there´s the itching again…” thought Maddy at work, as if she knew she was missing something. Missing being part of something.

She knew exactly what had happened, well, not exactly, else she´ll be livid now. But what she knew was, Nick and Rachel were closer. But she was the one to blame.

It wouldn´t have been hard to guess when your boyfriend´s boss sends you text messages asking about his condition. More like worried, she seemed curious. As if she wanted this to happen.

Why were both women fixed on Nick? Well, he was good looking, but he´ll be the pawn on their huge chess game. He´ll be the one who helped them satisfy their maternal needs. Being a huge woman, at least around him, helped a lot.

He was small, weak, frail. He needed care, and both wanted to look after him. Love, that´s all they had to give.

 

Once Nick woke up, he was embarrassed. He was still over Rachel´s lap, with his face all over her boob. It was soft, but he shouldn´t feel so relaxed over there.

“Oh, you´re awake, sweetheart. Tell me, did you have a good sleep? You must, cause it´s almost lunch time…” she was tapping on her computer.

“L-lunch?!” Had he been sleeping for that long?

“Yes, honey. Lunch. You should keep track of time if you´re going to sleep through the whole morning. But that´s ok, remember you have a big boss that loves spoiling his cute assistant.” That may be a bit too much for him.

 

“Ok now, mommy´s going to go get some lunch, do you want to wait here until I come back?” she asked, bending over, looking down at him.

Nick couldn´t help but to feel shy beneath this huge woman. He was barely above knee level. His latest worry was how tall he was at the moment. However, he needed to answer.

“I… I think I´m good here…” he said, wanting to be alone, just for a moment.

“Are you sure? You want to stay here, ALONE?” she wasn´t sure if this was the best idea, but she needed to show him she trusted him.

“I… I´m sure, just… go have some lunch and I´ll be right here, waiting for you.” He smiled, trying to reassure her everything was fine.

“Hmmm… I´m not sure… but I´ll tell you what, I´ll go get something to the cafeteria, something quick, and I´ll be back in a sec… do you want something too? Or… do you want to have some… milk…” she squeezed her tit; he swallowed hard as her fingers sank on the soft flesh of her breast.

“I… think I´m good.” He didn´t want to be full again and sleep during the resto of his shift. What was he worth if he spent his whole shift sleeping?

 

Rachel left, lucking the door and leaving him alone in the office. Giving him time enough to get his phone and text Maddy. His cell phone was too big for his pocket, so Rachel placed it on top of her desk, then she told him he could take it if there was any need. Or in case someone, Maddy, texted or called to check on him.

 

“Nick! Oh it´s so nice to talk with you, how are you?” she asked.

“Hi, I´m fine… but, you know, we saw each other in the morning, can you really miss me this much?” He told Maddy through the phone´s speaker.

“YES. I can, I just saw you yesterday and now I´m away from you… AGAIN.” He wasn´t going to tell her how to feel.

“I guess… you´re right…”

“I am. But, let´s leave that aside, how´s work, Rachel´s not making you work too much, is she?” Maddy held her phone closer.

He had been sleeping tight during the last four hours, so… no, he hasn´t really worked.

“Oh, you know, she´s… giving me just the right amount of work… hehe.” He lied.

“Are you sure? Listen, if she´s not there, you can tell me, remember I can protect you, if you feel she´s exploiting you, then we can look for something else, even, you can quit, I´m sure I can support both, I mean, you can´t eat too much, right?” does she mean, suck?

Maddy was trying to set him away, from Rachel. If he quitted, then there won´t be any need to be suspicious about what´s going on between them. But he won´t quit. He wants to attach to whatever he can of a normal life. Besides, wouldn´t it be too much of a change to suddenly quit after moving in with Rachel? Wasn´t that… rude?

“I´m fine, ok? She´s as nice as always. She´s kind, comprehensive, listen, you don´t have to worry about it, ok?” She listened to his words, but the only thing that came to her mind was, when was it the last time he talked about her that way?

Now, Rachel sounded as the good boss who allows her employees to leave earlier, and Maddy, she was more as the toxic girlfriend who wanted to have her boyfriend with a leash. He knew it wasn´t that way, Nick didn´t felt such way. But she was overreacting.

 

This “change” hasn´t been as easy to her as he may believe. Yes, she was somehow getting what she wanted, but not exactly what she needed. She was gone a weekend only, just two days. Now, Rachel seems to be Nick´s closest friend. She was sure they kept secrets with each other. What were they about? She had no idea, but she was out of it. Unaware of whatever they had done during the weekend.

She felt sad, annoyed, but she couldn´t let down such a big opportunity. She got a promotion, and her only worry was that Nick will distance from her.

 

“And… did you have lunch already?” asked Maddy, trying to prove him she was caring too.

“I… I haven´t…” he didn´t, or, does milk count?

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN´T?! Nick, you need to eat.” Now, she was more as a nagging mommy.

“S-sorry I… I just, I´m not so hungry… I had a huge breakfast and… well I…” he was now trying to make excuses, avoid the real truth.

“Nick. Don´t lie, listen, you need to eat something, anything will do, but please make sure it´s something healthy, ok?”

“Ok.” Could she have overreacted a little?

 

Moments later, they hung up. Leaving Maddy paranoic. “Oh my… was I… mean?” She may be feeling a bit left aside. A little resentful towards him. Still, she cared for him, but the mix of care and annoyance led to a series of different reactions. For instance, she was a bit less patient.

But now that she was alone, she had a time to think on what she´s done so far, more like the way she´s been acting so far.

“Should I call to say I´m sorry?” she was a little sad for him, she had been gone since the early morning, and all without saying goodbye.

“But he should appreciate what I´ve done for him…” She agreed to move in with Rachel to make things smoother for him. “besides, shouldn´t he had jumped straight into my arms when I came back? I mean, just saying something as simple as “I don´t ever want you to leave again, I need you mommy.” That shouldn´t be hard…” now, a more aggressive side of her was showing.

A jealous, greedy side. She was a peaceful person, but when she got mad, she was MAD. Not too mad, but she got paranoic-mad, in a “she´s taking him” kind of way. But this wasn´t only her fault. Little does she know, something else is happening.

 

A readjustment, a fixture, a change. She was all hormonal not because of Nick, but because of her. She wanted something and she was going to get it, however, it may be kind of a long journey before she gets it. Now, she´s feeling mad about Nick and Rachel being so close; sad because she´s acting a bit mean; gloomy because of the fact that he doesn´t seem to miss her in the way she thought; and overall, she´s pissed, with whom? Rachel.

“What does she have that I don’t?” she already asked herself that question, she was older, taller, overall bigger. But Maddy could also grow, right? If Nick wants to be closer to a curvy lady, then she´ll grow some curves. If he wanted taller, Maddy will wear heels all day long. If he wanted old… well, there´s not much she can do… but she can at least dress in a more mature way.

“If you want a big mature mommy, then you´ll get one.” She declared to herself, made up her mind and set her thoughts on it… but it will be hard.

She fell back to her chair, allowing depression to take over, not the kind of depression that would ruin your whole week, but at least the one that makes food lose its taste.

“Ugh, why is it so hard… couldn´t things work easier for me? I have been good, haven´t I? I´m not mean, I don´t want to be the type of woman who sets who he can visit, but… I… I just want him to love me as hard as I love him.” Her eyes went teary for a moment.

 

Maddy was feeling down, she envied Rachel for what she thought Nick liked about her. Those assets that she believed were the ones that could drag Nick into her. But Rachel wasn´t exactly trying to take him, but she didn´t know about it. If anything, she´ll look for a way to share Nick. Which could be strange given the fact that he´s a man and not a thing.

However, her wishes were working for her. She was sad, gloomy, about to enter into a deep sorrow. But there was something else going on at the moment. Something that will drag her attention away from it.

“UGH! There´s the stupid itch again…” her nipples felt… weird, itchy, hard, she was sure that they were erect. And that bothered her.

Was the fabric of her bra so uncomfortable? Did she forgot to wash it? Was it so old already? Could there be a rash? She wasn´t sure, but just as it appeared, it disappeared.

 

What Maddy ignored was that, this was the very beginning of a set of changes she wanted. Well, she asked for. The changes were minor. The “itch” was not because of the friction of her bra against her double d´s. It was the very beginning of something, growth.

Just as Nick shrank, well is currently shrinking, Maddy will do some growing too. But in the feminine extension of the word. The total opposite of what´s going on with Nick. In time, she´ll get taller, curvier, fleshier, sexier. And, more matronal.

*GROOOOWWWWWLLLL*

She rubbed her stomach, she was hungry, very hungry. Lunch time was just a minute away, but she couldn´t wait enough for it. Right now, it seems that the healthy lunch she packed wouldn´t be enough. She suddenly had the urge to eat a whole twelve-inch burrito, or a double cheese burger, even two. Maybe she had some munchies, that´s all. But, were they?

 

Back at the office, Nick was looking around, everything was huge. The desk was several inches taller than him. He walked past by his old desk, thinking there´s no way he can get up there without climbing, or without some help. To think that these were the floors he used to walk not so long ago on his eleven sized shoes. Now, he wasn´t even sure how big his current footwear was.

Everything was so high, so out of reach. The life he planned to have, the one he was trying to set, to work so hard for, it was gone. There´s just so much he can achieve now, his height shouldn´t be an obstacle, but he just couldn´t escape from the despair he was having.

So much he worked for, gone. Rachel didn´t ask him to do anything, she just allowed him to sleep over her lap while he rested his face on her tit. This “job” he had will of course be a continuation of what she was doing this past weekend at Rachel´s house. Nothing, he´ll take care of absolutely nothing. And him? He´ll be taken care for.

Rachel at the office, Maddy at home, well Rachel´s home. Even recalling the fact that he now lived under the roof of Rachel reminded him of the huge regression that was taking place. He won´t get the adult life he was hoping to, the one where he was the breadwinner and Maddy stood by his side. Now, he was in the care of two giant women who called themselves “mommy”. This wasn´t necessarily bad, but not so good either.

 

Suddenly the door started opening. Was that Rachel? She was quick! But there was something else, mentalizing all of these bad things, it had an effect on him. His face wasn´t the one of a winner, right now, e felt like a loser. One who´s nose turned red and his eyes went teary.

Nick turned away from the door, trying to hide the fact that he was just a few seconds away from sobbing. Meanwhile, Rachel opened the door, carrying a huge bowl of salad in one hand.

“Nick, honey, I´m back. I picked a salad because, well, I have to lose all this extra pounds I´ve put on. Could you believe me if I told you the lady at the cafeteria said she couldn´t recognize me? Hahaha, she even said that I looked way healthier like this… Nick?” she spot him, well his back.

He felt sad, insecure. He was trying to hide his emotions, but he was sure that a minute won´t be enough for that. He wasn´t somewhere he could hide. When Rachel opened the door, he was standing right in front of it. She was counting on the fact that he´ll be there, walking around, she had her gaze set somewhere she could see him. But she wasn´t exactly loving what she saw.

 

“Nick, sweetheart, is something wrong?” Her joyful face turned into one of concern, she closed the door once more and stepped closer to him.

Nick could feel her approaching, so he decided to step away, he wanted to be alone, well not exactly alone but at least not seen.

“Nick… why aren´t you talking? Is… is something wrong? Did something happened while I was gone? Are you hurt? Nick? Sweetheart, please turned around, look at mommy…” she was almost begging him to turn.

Meanwhile, Nick felt even worse. She did it, she used that word again. Was it really used to show their affection towards him or simply to establish their domain? Was it supposed to mean that now they were superior beings and that he was just a weak link on the chain? That he should follow their orders? Maddy, Rachel, why did they have to pick that word?

 

He clenched his fists, set his gaze straight to the floor, his lip began to quiver. He couldn´t reply, he couldn´t speak up. “I´m fine…” that would´ve been a response good enough, but those words didn´t even came out. He couldn´t speak, he had a huge knot on his throat, an ache on his heart. Doubt. Was Rachel really good?

Nick didn´t even turned, he could feel Rachel´s huge presence behind him, her shoes walking over the floor, she was right behind him. Then, he heard the unmistakable sound of her bending, leaning forwards, kneeling right behind him.

She placed a hand on his shoulder and, slowly, gently, she turned him. He could spot the salad´s bowl set on the floor. Right next to her. Then, her long fingers were placed with below his chin. She rose his face up so that he was looking at her.

Now, she could really see why he wasn´t responding. Nick was in the verge of tears, but why? What had happened while she was gone? Did someone come in while she was gone? She´ll find out, she´d look at the cameras and fire whoever made Nick cry.

“Nick, honey, what happened, why are you crying?” Her tone was calm, easy, she really wanted to know. Rachel´s face showed the concern someone cannot fake, she was sad because he was sad. She felt bad because he felt bad. His sorrow would be her sorrow.

 

Nick said nothing. She was just so big, a reminder that he literally wasn´t even half the man he used to. A reminder that he was fading in this world where he should succeed. Everything was the same, but he, he was the one who was changing, for worse.

His lip was trembling even more, she could see a tear running down his cheek. This man, he was crying, a man she promised to care for, to look for, was not crying in the middle of the office, and she couldn´t even receive a response as to why.

“Nick, it´s ok… there´s no need to cry, just… calm down, tell me what happened. Did someone…” he decided to speak up.

“I´M DOOMED!” he yelled right before he broke down crying.

 

Doomed? Why does he feel that way? Was it because she left for lunch? Why was he saying that?

“Nick, listen, whatever you´re thinking…”

“I´m screwed, I´ll never get anywhere like this. J-just… look at ME. I´m tiny, I used to be a 6´2” careless man, trying to work his way up, but now, I´m only struggling not to get anywhere down. It´s… it´s awful…” he hid his face in his hands.

Rachel pulled him into her, holding his head tightly against her bosom. The inflated and creamy flesh of her breasts. However, she wasn´t feeling so good now that she knew how he was feeling.

“No, honey, don´t say that, don´t ever say that. Listen, this, whatever it´s happening to you, it… it can´t be simply defined as something bad. I mean, just look at this, if this hadn´t happened, then we wouldn´t be as close as we are now. Yes, I´m still your boss, but now that… now that I´m mommy, then you can be sure that you´ll be cared for.”

“But that´s exactly what´s wrong.” He declared.

“Wrong? Why? Listen, only because you´re not exactly doing what you thought you´ll do, it doesn´t mean you´re not succeeding. Life works in mysterious ways, sometimes something bad isn´t meant to be bad. Look, just try to think of it. Is it that bad? Think of it, you´re been taken care by two women, Maddy and I. Don´t you think you´re lucky?”

“I don´t feel so lucky…”

“But you are… tell me, how many men can say they´ve sucked tits bigger than them? How many can tell their boss´s actually love them? How many can have the certain that whenever they open up to their boss, she´ll come close and embrace them just like I am? How many can say they receive the affection you´re getting? How many, Nick, how many are embraced in the arms of a huge woman who wants nothing but their well-being? I´ll tell you, it´s just you…” and with that, she hugged him tighter.

Nick was in the warm embrace of Rachel, surrounded by her large arms, her loving aura, and now, many reasons as why to think different. Why was she doing this? Was she really… caring? He´s surprised, amazed even, she´s… lovely.

 “So, don´t worry your little mind with thoughts like that. Nick, as long as I´m with you, you won´t have to face anything on your own. You heard me, whenever you need to talk, I´ll be right here…” She was so sweet, so tender, he felt… safe.

 

End Notes:

You can find this story all the way to chapter 46 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 37 by Mine1234

Maddy didn´t felt quite good. She wasn´t so cheerful at the time. With her new position, she had to work more. She even skipped lunch this first day. Not the best decision, she was awfully hungry. And that soreness on her breasts, it kept coming and going. She was tired of it, and also tired, overall.

“At least I´m coming home, home to Nick…” she thought, looking at the door with her tired eyes. She was exhausted, and so hungry. She wasn´t sure which urges were bigger, to eat or sleep.

She opened the door and stepped in, into Rachel´s place. Well, their place now. It was passed 5:30 pm now, they must be there already.

 

“I´m home!” she said, waiting for Nick to come out of nowhere and greet her, but that didn´t happen.

She threw her purse somewhere and just walked in. Looking for him. She didn´t like the feeling she was having. Now that she needed him, he didn´t seem to be there.

“Ok, here it comes, open wide…” Came Rachel´s voice as she wandered to the kitchen. What was going on?

She entered, and what did she saw? Rachel, feeding Nick ice cream. He was sitting over the counter of the kitchen´s island, waiting for Rachel to place the spoon right inside his mouth.

She was upset. She felt tired and all he was doing was eating ice cream? Really!? This didn´t seemed fair. She was the girlfriend, what´s more, she was mommy, if anyone should pour ice cream inside his mouth, that should be her.

“Excuse me… what´s going on?” Came Maddy´s voice, a little annoyed.

“Oh, hi there. We didn´t heard the door. How was work, honey?” Rachel asked while Nick just waved at her with his mouth full of ice cream.

“Fine, well actually a little hard. But I´ll get used to it. Now… did you guys already had dinner… without me?” she was feeling left aside.

“Oh, no, we were waiting for you.” Replied Nick once he swallowed the spoonful of ice cream.

“No dinner yet. But you´re eating ice cream? Nick, don´t you think dessert comes AFTER dinner?” she was upset.

“I… well I…” he was 26 years old, he should be able to tell when to or not have ice cream. Besides, that wouldn´t hurt his appetite. He needed something solid after all that milk.

“Sorry, we… we bought this new ice cream on our way home, and I thought we should give it a try. Would you like some?” Rachel asked.

“I´m fine. *GROOOOOWWWWL!!*” her stomach wasn´t helping. She was amazed by its sound, that was loud.

Nick and Rachel were equally impressed. “Well, I guess someone´s not that fine…” Rachel replied.

“Fine, I´m hungry. Have you guys cooked or… would you like me to do so?” she asked, maintaining a neutral expression, but she was really hoping something was made up by now.

“Not really, we just got here.” Replied Nick.

“Ugh, I should´ve known…” Maddy was a little annoyed. But Nick couldn´t really cook. And Rachel had been ordering take-out for a while now, she wasn´t that used to cook dinner anymore.

 

After dinner, which Maddy prepared, she went straight to bed, she was feeling awfully tired, still, she gave herself some time to meditate a little about her day. Work, the office, usual stuff at first, but then, she started wondering about Nick.

“Why is he… so distant.” He wasn´t distant, he was just… closer to Rachel now. But to Maddy, that was unbearable.

Yes, she was literally hoping she´ll be able to come back home and that Nick will run to her arms the second she crossed the door. But he didn´t, even now he´s not in the room with her. He´s doing who knows what with Rachel. Were they talking about a series during dinner? Or a movie? She wasn´t sure, and she didn´t cared.

“Why? Nick, why aren´t you here next to me?” she felt sad, there´s no way to deny it. But she wasn´t in the verge of tears. Nonetheless, she didn´t felt as her usual merry self.

*Buuurp!*

“Oh my, I… I´m kind of glad he didn´t heard that.” She burped, why? Because she ate a lot. She ate dinner, then, she ate an equivalent amount to her lunch, and then, she ate all of the leftovers. She indulged all over the food. She couldn´t believe it, this was the time she ate the most, by far.

“I feel so bloated…” she complaint as she rubbed her swollen tummy. She had a food baby at the moment. In fact, this was the only thing that restrained her from falling asleep.

 

In time, Nick finally came in. He knew it was kind of late, so he sneaked his way into the room, trying not to hit anything in the darkness of the place.

“Well, someone´s finally here.” Came Maddy´s voice, a bit harsh.

“I… oh… y-you´re awake.” He laughed in a nervous way.

“Yes. I was waiting for you.” And her stomach did hurt, probably that´s how it feels when your gut overstretches with food.

“You were waiting?” He asked and he climbed over the tall mattress.

“Yes, do you have any idea what time it is? Nick, you´re working tomorrow. You should´ve been here earlier.” Now she was nagging him.

“I… I guess I lost track of time. We were watching an episode, but then we needed to know what was going to happen on the next one, and then we just played the last one because we were laughing so bad.” He explained.

“That doesn´t change the fact that it´s midnight already. Don´t you think you need some good sleep?” He didn´t want to admit he spent his whole day sleeping on the job.

“Relax, Maddy, Rachel´s cool. She won´t mind if I… if I´m not… you get what I mean.”

“Sure, Rachel´s cool, she won´t mind if you fall asleep over her desk. In fact, I´m sure she won´t mind if you fall asleep on her lap. I bet she can even scratch your head to help you sleep.” She said it in a mad way, but that´s something she wanted to do. And something Rachel had already did.

“I…” he wasn´t sure if she was spying on him now.

“Shut it, Nick. Just, go to sleep, ok? We´ll talk in the morning.” That sounded like trouble.

And what pissed her the most was that he still called her Maddy. They were alone in the intimacy of their new room. He could´ve said mommy. “Good night mommy.”, “Have a good sleep, mommy.”, or just mommy. Anything, but no, she didn´t even got that.

All of these annoying experiences she was having today. She had enough of it. Tomorrow, she´ll have a talk with Nick. Probably, she´ll explain him that she doesn´t like him hanging so much with Rachel. Probably, she´ll need to think on a good approach for that.

 

In time, both were asleep. But… she didn´t last long that way. Maddy was having some strange feelings, once more, that annoying sensation on her nipples. This time, the feeling intensified, her nipples felt as if they were burning. She couldn´t take it. She tried to ignore it but that plan didn´t last long.

She woke up and went straight to the bathroom inside the room. When she turned on the light, her eyes had a hard time adjusting to the new brightness inside. She blinked a lot of times during a while. But the pain on her chest was more important.

She struggled to maintain her eyes opened, but she succeeded. Now, she was looking at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were so hard and huge.

“My… are those my nipples?!” Never before she had seen her nipples so long. They were twice the size they usually were when hard. And so sensitive too. She barely touched one and she immediately jumped.

“What is this? An allergic reaction?” she couldn´t believe it. But she ignored one thing, this was just the beginning.

Her nipples were not the only thing that had changed, in fact, her boobs, they had grown, slightly, but still grown. And her inflated belly was gone. However, most of what she ate had been metabolized and stored in the right places. That´s right, her butt was wider, and so were her hips.

Maddy was going through some changes she completely ignored. But not for too long. Someday, it will be inevitable not to spot the changes. Right now, she wasn´t wearing a bra, but once she gets one on, she´ll notice the swelling on her tits. A swell that won´t stop here.

 

The next morning, she woke up with the idea of letting Nick know all about what she thought. How it hurt her that he was becoming friends with Rachel and that she felt left aside. She was HIS girlfriend, not Rachel. Besides, she can´t deny she´s sort of the jealous mommy.

She resigned; he was deeply asleep when she woke up. Maddy decided to postpone it for a while. Little does she know that bottling up emotions like that can led to them bursting out in a much bigger way.

 

The next few days, she felt uncomfortable. Her new job had some annoying schedules. Yes, she did have a schedule, however, things not often went as it was said. Sudden meetings often popped up, interrupting her. And the worst part is that she still had a lot of work to do. She had to skip lunch every single day that week.

“Ugh, I just hope this is not something permanent. As soon as I´m used to this, I´ll be able to eat lunches…” her stomach was growling for food.

Now, she found herself overeating during dinner. She had a much bigger breakfast, but that didn’t cover the whole eight hours she had to work. Usually by what was supposed to be her lunch time, she was starving. But she had a strong will, she´ll hold it until dinner.

Unluckily for her, dinner was never served by the time she came home, well Rachel´s home. There they were, Nick and Rachel, always doing something. She was upset. How come she had to cook every single day? And there were no thanking’s, at least not the one she wanted from Nick.

The worst part was, she was gaining weight. She didn´t want to weight herself, but she could tell her jeans were tighter, her shirts too, mostly in the chest area. She was sure her feet were getting swollen as well because her shoes hardly fit now.

 

“Holly… is that my butt?” she said as she glanced at her reflex on the mirror. Her butt was bigger. No doubt on why all of her pants are to tight. Her butt was wider, rounder and of course, heavier.

“This stupid “skeeping lunch” thing has got me overeating at night. And all that shit is making me gain weight, I HATE IT!” she declared, blaming her new eating habits. But the thing is, those may not be the ones to blame.

Yes, she skipped lunch and got home hungrier, but that huger was not necessarily caused by skipping meals. Right now, Maddy´s body was readjusting for something, something that will make her and Nick much closer. Or so she believed.

She only noticed she was growing, but she didn´t realized how. It´s been exactly three days since she started feeling those cramps all over her body. But those were not exactly “cramps”. If she was paying more attention, she would´ve realized that her body is not fattening, but thickening.

With all the food she´s been eating, her stomach should be bloated. But it wasn´t like that, she still had a flat tummy. What was growing the most were her hips and butt. She had thick thighs and a big ass now. And her breasts, they were a little bigger too, but not much, perhaps, one cup size. However, those were still to grow.

She could notice everything if she paid more attention to it, but she´s not completely focused on herself. Aside of work, her mind´s filled with jealousy. She can´t get the idea that Nick´s kind of leaving her off her mind. Else, she would´ve noticed that she´s also growing on the vertical way. That´s right, she went from 5´7” to 5´8”, her shoes fit weird for a reason.

 

“I´m home!” she started announcing herself louder now, trying to catch everyone´s attention, but she only needed one person in particular.

“Oh, Maddy, what a surprise. You´ve caught us in the middle of something.” Rachel declared as she was walking towards the kitchen wearing an apron.

“I did?” she asked curiously.

“Yes, we´re making dinner. I know you´ve been under much stress lately, and so does Nick. So, we came with the idea that we could come home earlier to make your favorite.”

“H-he did?” Butterflies, euphoria. Nick was thinking on her, how happy that made her. She immediately smiled, forgetting about the hunger she currently had.

“Yes, this was all his idea. He´s on the kitchen chopping some vegetables.” Rachel explained.

“C-chopping?” she asked worriedly.

“Yes, some carrots and…” Maddy rushed to the kitchen, leaving Rachel talking alone.

Once there, she spotted Nick. Rachel was looking at the kitchen´s direction, walking over there when she heard Maddy´s voice, almost screaming.

“What on earth do you think you´re doing!? Don´t you think that knife´s too big for you? You can cut your whole hand up. Come on, give it to me!” She was really overprotective.

 

The reason why Nick was spending so much time with Rachel lately, was because she treated him as an equal. Well, asides the breastfeeding sessions they had. Nonetheless, she talked to him as she would to a man. Except when they were alone, he was instructed to call her mommy, no one else needed to know. He appreciated all that been kept a secret in the intimacy of her office.

And Maddy, well, that was not her case. She already advised him to call her mommy, and she thought that could be enough, but he´s not doing so. She blames it on being stuck at Rachel´s place. He can´t have the freedom of doing such if they´re never alone.

There was also some shame in him. He couldn´t quite look at Maddy in the eye because of all what he was doing with Rachel. No, sex wasn´t part of it, but sucking on a woman´s huge milking tit, that didn´t felt quite good knowing Rachel´s not Maddy. But he had no vote on that.

He wasn´t sure how this will all work. Now that he was smaller, down to 2´1”, she went over the board. Maddy was acting really overprotective now. But why? He was a 26-year-old man, no matter how short her got. But she just didn´t saw it that way.

 

Lucky for Maddy, weekend´s here. The bad thing is that she has to work on Saturdays, but there´s something going around, some sort of holiday? Special meeting? She can´t remember, she hasn´t been sleeping so well. But the good thing is, she´ll have more time to spend with Nick. Now, it´s time for their chat.

She just arrived and threw herself on the couch. The soft, warm looking couch. Rachel and Nick were supposed to get something on their way home for dinner. Hopefully, it will be enough to sate Maddy´s hunger.

She knows it, she´s thicker. She already went out and bought herself some better fitting clothes. She´s wondering whether or not to get a gym´s membership, those new clothes should not be meant to stay, they´re just temporary. And she´s not wrong, the thing is, she won´t go back to her old clothes.

She also bought shoes; one size bigger. For some reason, her feet were bigger. That´s what she´s not getting. If she had measured herself, she would realize she´s now 5´9”, she just had to look around. Things seemed to be lower. However, her mind was set on Nick. No time to worry about herself.

 

Saturday came, finally. This is Maddy’s chance to get Nick back. He wasn´t gone, but that´s how she perceived it. Why was he so distant now? Wasn´t he aware that she needed his attention?

The truth is, he wasn´t. Nick´s focused on two things, on the good side, his shrinking slowed down a bit. He´s currently 2´1” or that´s how tall he was on Thursday. He begged Rachel not to measure him on Friday, and Maddy was too tired to remember.

Nick thought that Rachel was having too much work at the office. He could see it in her eyes. He wanted to ask her how her day was. If she was feeling fine, if she was liking her new position. But Rachel kind of stepped in between.

Rachel wasn´t trying to step in. She was just trying to get the most time she could with Nick. That´s right, it wasn´t enough with feeding Nick right through her tit. Fill his stomach with her creamy milk. She was greedy, but not in the mean way. She didn’t have anyone in her life besides Nick.

Rachel could perceive Maddy was kind of upset. But she blamed her hard work on that. Although, she kind of noticed she was taking Nick for her own during too much time.

But tomorrow, tomorrow was Maddy´s day with Nick. In fact, the whole weekend. She was going to be with him 24/7, not loosing him during any second. But that was going to be a little hard.

 

“I´m AWAKE!” Yelled Maddy as she woke up, she literally sat on the mattress as she realized it was morning already.

She would´ve liked for it to be with the first ray of light. But it wasn´t, in fact, it was barely morning now.

“11:00!? It´s 11:00 already?” she overslept, but who could blame her, she was really tired. She turned to her other side, just to see that Nick was already gone.

 

Maddy stood up, her bare feet touched to slightly cool floors. Maddy was taller, but most importantly, she was curvier. Her shape was getting sexier. The shorts she wore to bed, they were tighter than they once were.

She bought them because of their baggy fit, but now, her ass and thighs were filling them up fully. The fabric was a bit over stretched right now. Those shorts hugged the contours of her ass in a succulent way.

But that wasn´t all. The tank top she wore to bed, it was also kind of tight. She didn´t gained any unnecessary fat, in fact, her flesh seemed necessarily thicker. Her top was rising higher over her hips, exposing her belly button and the firm yet soft flesh of her stomach. She had a fit figure, however, she was noticeably thicker.

Both Nick and Rachel were realizing she was putting some weight on. But Nick didn´t said a thing because he thought it could be rude, and she was really turning him on. And Rachel, well, she blamed it all on her stress. Both could tell from where all that weight was coming from, she was eating a LOT on dinner.

 

Now, Maddy´s hips sway sensuously as she walked, her thicker thigs quacked as her sexy ass bounced in its place. And her breasts, her bra-less breasts bounced heavily as she made her way out of the room. Her nipples were hard, that was for sure, but that´s been something that happens more and more often.

“Where is he?” she wondered as she turned to her right and left.

As she walked, she could feel the extra weight on her body. She felt heavier, but not that much. She was aware that she had put on a few pounds, but it didn´t felt as much. However, this had a huge impact on her shape.

She was really self-conscious about her gluts. Her butt was big, round and wide. It dragged a lot of attention. In fact, tomorrow she´ll take Nick shopping, she needs pants that doesn´t make her butt look like an enormous peach.

“I think… they´re over here…” she thought she heard them on the other room.

 

“Good…” she was about to greet them, but to her surprise, they were kind of… busy.

“Oh, good morning, Maddy. Well, barely morning actually. Someone´s taking advantage of her day off. And that´s fine, rest all you can dear, you earned it.” Rachel spoke as she held the tape measure right above Nick´s head.

“G-good morning.” Nick smiled at her.

Measure. Nick was allowing Rachel to measure him. That´s what SHE wanted to do. In fact, Maddy´s supposed to be the only one that should be allowed top measure him. That´s kind of their thing. Rachel´s not supposed to do so, at least not without asking.

She kind of clenched her fists, but she avoided it. She had to keep it cool. Yes, this was wrong, but it was also breaking a non-spoken rule.

“Oh, hehe, you´re… you´re measuring him…” she said as she wanted to scream “That´s MY job!”

“Yes, we had breakfast and, well, there isn´t much to do so… I decided to measure him. He and I agreed he won´t get out of this one, right, honey?” she turned at Nick, who only nodded feeling kind of awkward.

“S-so…” spoke Maddy, not really knowing what to do or say. She was supposed to prepare an extra delicious breakfast for Nick and her, but apparently that was also gone.

“Oh, you want to know how tall he is? He´s 2´ tall, well, a liiiittle taller actually.” Rachel said.

Now, there was this awkward tic on Maddy´s eye. As if she wanted to wink, but her eyelids only went halfway through. She was feeling anxious, mad, annoyed. She needed to get out of there before she exploded. And what´s more, she needed to get to the bathroom, she was feeling those annoying cramps again.

Rising all the way through her legs and making their way to her tits. She was sure that her nipples were pointy again. She could feel them as they rubbing against the cotton fabric of her top. It made her spine tingle. She made her way out without saying a word before something else happened.

 

“Where´s she going?” asked Nick.

“I´m not sure… should we ask her? Or… are you going to help me with my little… issue here.” Rachel squeezed her left tit, making it drip a little. She was kneeling in a way that the stains on her top were not visible, at least to Maddy.

“I… I´m…” Nick didn´t know what to do. Wasn´t this sort of things be kept on the office only? But Rachel did say, whenever she´s not looking, and now, she wasn´t looking.

“Come on, honey, make mommy feel better. Don´t you want to give me a little relieve, hmm?” she cooed at him.

“But you, you said we will keep this kind of things… private.” He whispered.

“And we will, I´ll take you to my room, dear, it won´t take long, come on, follow me.” With that said, she placed both hands on Nick´s sides and picked him up.

Nowadays, he didn´t have much to say about decisions Rachel or Maddy made. They were only explaining him what was about to happen, not really looking for his permission.

 

End Notes:


This story is a couple chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 48, here´s a link to my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 38 by Mine1234


As days went on, Nick could feel himself distancing from Maddy. And during that time, he became closer to Rachel. Well, his mouth did.

Sometimes Rachel will come earlier from work, of course taking him with her, and all they did during that time, was a feeding session. Rachel placed her huge, fat nipple on Nick´s mouth as all he could do was such. Her inflated tits poured milk to his mouth.

Somedays, they were home twenty or thirty minutes earlier, time enough for a quick feeding session: and enough to be ready for whenever Maddy got there. But there were other days when they were at Rachel´s place a whole hour earlier. During those days, she made sure to pamper Nick with a long, easy, and sweet breastfeeding session.

He wanted to complaint. To admit this was happening much more often. Becoming more and more frequent. So far, she didn´t left her work undone, everything was on schedule, but not for him.

Every time he tried to speak up, she just shushed him, gently. Telling him things like, it´s fine, or that this will really help her out. She needed relieve, one only HE could give her. Some other times, her responses were more assertive, telling him things like, this is another way in which you can assist me, or that he was the one to blame for making her tits so swollen with milk.

Of course, she said it with the best intentions, and always with a smile. Not really meaning nothing wrong, more like encouraging him. But this had to stop. During their “sessions” she made it quite clear that she wanted to be called mommy, at all times. Starting or finishing his sentences with the word mommy.

She tried to speak in the kindest and most comprehensive way, making sure he felt all of the maternal energy coming from her body. A kind, sweet, gentle and huge mommy to him. She wanted to give that impression. And to do so, she always disguised her requests as “suggestions”, ending all up with the phrase: “If you´re comfortable.” Or “Only if you´re ok with that.” Of course he will comply. She was huge, imposing, and his boss.

 

In the meantime, Maddy´s jealousy grew, together with her. Even though she couldn´t quite catch it yet, she was expanding a little every day. Slightly becoming a bigger woman. Curvier, fleshier, sexier. Her body didn´t changed so dramatically as Rachel´s. She wasn´t quite that thick. But she was definitely thickening.

Her breasts swollen; her butt wider. Her hips were constantly growing. Slightly, she couldn´t tell it by the day. Her shape was changing so slowly that it was really imperceptible. Until it did become Noticeable.

“Stupid… jeans…” she said as she pulled, well tried to pull her jeans to close. She ignored the truth reasons for her constant struggling.

She blamed it all in the big amounts of food she was eating. Weigh gain, that was the cause for all this. She thought she was packing quite some pounds, out of stress, the sudden change on her meals schedule, even the lack of sleep.

Stress was the one she blamed. A stressed body gains weight. And why was she stressed? Work, lack of sleep, seeing how Nick is more with his boss than with her. Although, that also made her furious.

If she would´ve had the time to truly see what was going on, she would´ve noticed that she´s not only… wider, but tall too. She´s not 5´9”, yes, she gained twenty pounds, but it all went to the right places.

As she tried to get in her “old” clothes, she could tell her body was fleshier. Not really her waist. Because if she was gaining weight, at the rate she was and the amount of food she was ingesting. She´ll have a pot belly by now. All of her fat, normally, would´ve gone to her gut and hips. But that wasn´t what was happening.

Her body was changing, and the weight she was gaining was not fat… not alone at least. Muscle, bone, tissue. She was growing, taller, curvier, hotter.

Maddy´s body came from the one of a good-looking woman to the one of a much foxy one. Her thighs, which she thought fat, were thick. Fleshy, firm, strong, wide and firm. Her thighs rounded from the very beginning of her hips, which carried a much juicier butt.

She could fell all of her clothes tight on the butt area. That peach-shaped ass of hers seemed ripe. Firm, strong and confidently swaying as she walked. Many women worked years on the gym to get a butt as big as the one she just recently grew. She could even feel the weight of her ass as her cheeks bounced. She was so embarrassed, knowing it was bigger, she felt all eyes on her.

 

As she now enters Rachel´s house, exhausted after an extra ling day at the office. It was completely dark outside. She had to stay because they had to make sure the information that was about to be send to the main quarters was fine. Which means, she had to check, one by one, all the documents.

She wasn´t alone, but there were a ton of papers to check. The document they sent her was so heavy that the computer took a lot to just open it. And all of that stuff had to be done by today. No time to lunch, not even to go to the bathroom. It was intense.

She turned at herself, there was a mirror a few steps away from the main entrance. Standing above a piece of furniture that held a basin with some well decorating flowers. She could see the tiredness in her eyes, but when those eyes fell down to check the rest of herself, she almost yelled in surprise.

“Oh my…” she knew Rachel and Nick were in the living room nearby, watching TV like every day, so she was quiet. But she couldn´t believe what she was seeing.

She wore a fancy, pale yellow color blouse to work. Leaving some buttons undone to give her boobs some space. The top was so tight, but just on the boob area. Her waist was surprisingly the same, but her breasts, they were a whole other deal.

Her boobs were much bigger, but she didn´t want to pull on a sweater to cover herself, or a blazer. No one should be staring at her cleavage, that was something rude to do. But now that she had a better look at herself, she couldn´t blame those who did.

Her boobs were enormous. Round, perky, BIG. She knew how her boobs look in the morning, after she left, but now, she could swear someone had inflated them like balloons. They were on a whole other level.

How did her bra manage to contain such enormity? That was her first question. And, how was that very button holding so much. She could see the fabric of her top stretched, really stretched. Her bouse was almost begging for mercy.

Her jaw almost hit the floor. How come no one had said anything? She seemed as if she was trying to show off too much. She more conservative than this, but her boobs. They seemed to have other plans.

 

“I need to change. I can´t have dinner with these boobs threating to pop out of my blouse…” she whispered as she removed her shoes. They were so tight nowadays.

When Maddy bent over to pick the shoes up, she heard the unmistakable sound of fabric ripping. Followed by a soft breeze on her butt. She did it, she finally ripped her pants.

She bought those pants just two days ago, and they fit fine. Well, she always wore her pants kind of tight, but just enough to shape her curves. But it became so tight now. She could feel the fabric sinking in between her butt-cheeks. It was uncomfortable, but she chose to ignore it and get some new ones soon.

But now, she really needed new pants, those no longer worked for her. She broke them, her big ass ripped her pants apart. Lucky for her, she was alone, and “home”, no one will see her. So, she rushed to her room.

 

“Oh my god, now I´m a fatty who brakes pants apart. I can´t believe it!” she said to herself as she stood in front of the bathrooms mirror.

Once again, she wasn´t fat. But the perception she had of her body was not the right one. Her butt was bigger, her boobs were too. Her hips and thighs inflated. However, she didn´t really went to check on that with a specialist. Else, she would´ve realized this was not as unhealthy as she thought.

She was filling up, definitely, but that was just because she had wanted to.

 

Her wish, what she wanted, it was still on the works, but not with Nick, not anymore at least. He remained the same two-feet Rachel had marked on the wall that other day. They were surprised by the stop on his shrinking, however, they couldn´t quite confirm this was done.

However, now someone else was changing. Maddy. She was growing, slowly, and in a very different way from Nick´s shrinking. For starters, her height was increasing, together with her weight. But on the contrary to Nick, who´s body remained the same but smaller; he was proportional to the original size he once was, but scaled down.

But Maddy, she was a whole other thing. She was becoming thicc. Her shape was shifting, changing into one more fitted for the wish she made, the desire she had. Her young sexy body was growing sexier, although, getting the curves of a more matured woman. She wasn´t done with it, but everyone could really see the effects on her by now.

Her wider hips, her rotund breasts, her mammoth thighs. She was mightier, more feminine, but what´s more, she had a much matronal shape.

Deep down, he blamed Nick´s sudden attach to Rachel to her figure. She was taller, heavier, of a sturdier built. Maddy was the one who called herself mommy in the first place, right after she left, but what if that had stuck on his mind? What if she somehow programmed Nick to follow mommy? To look for mommy?

And Rachel seemed more of a mommy than her. Her age, position, shape. She reflected the looks of a mother far more than her. And her boobs, her huge boobs. Maddy knew that Nick had always been a boob man. He liked them big, even if he was too shy to say it out loud.

Rachel was a menace, the enemy. She needed to level the grounds. But a boob job seemed expensive, and unnecessary. Nick will fall back in her arms on his own. There was no need to make rushed decisions.

Besides, her wish was making things work on its own. What she wanted from Nick, she´ll get it. His attention will be definitely drawn to Maddy´s new body, once she metamorphoses into the big mommy she wants to be.

 

Maddy changed into her pajamas. She needed baggy clothes, however, they didn´t seem so baggy now. Her butt seemed really outstanding in those pajamas. And her thighs were stretching the fabric too. However, they were stretchy and won´t rip as her pants did.

She knew one thing for sure, she needed new clothes. Tomorrow, after work, she´ll get a whole set of new clothes. Making sure to get clothes one size bigger. And about the pants, she´ll have to buy clothes with spandex. And a whole lot of yoga pants.

She´ll become one of those women who only wear stretchy tops and yoga pants. Even if she´s not attending the gym. She´s got no time, between work and her now every-day shopping, she almost gets time to do things she wants. And for Nick. Can she be blamed too for being distant?

 

Maddy greeted Nick and Rachel on her way to the kitchen. They were both sitting on the couch, and he was inches, INCHES away from her. Not more than two. Maddy took a deep breath before heading to the kitchen.

Once she got there, she indulged, she went all in with food. She couldn´t help it, by now, she was used to the long time without eating, but after 5:00 pm, she became voracious. She couldn´t help it.

After she finished eating, which means the pot on the stove was empty, she went straight to the fridge. She wasn´t satisfied. And she had the weirdest of munchies. Ice cream, pickles, fruit, cookies, cake? All mixed, not on the same plate, but she was going from sour to sweet, to salty, to bitter, to spicy.

She ended up with a huge, bloated belly. She knew this sort of things would ruin her figure. But so far, she had kept her shape. Yes, she´s growing thicker, but she isn’t fat. She can tell she´s just… curvy.

 

“Ok Nick, time to go to bed.” She said as she walked once more through the living room. Rachel was lucky she left him be with her while she ate.

For how long? Two hours? She ate a ton now.

They divided the groceries, everything on the house was for everyone. No tags on nothing. That´s because Maddy knew they were guests, and Rachel thought food was meaningless when she´s getting a ton of time with Nick. And he? Well, he couldn´t reach, so he didn´t really cared. Besides, he found himself latching on Rachel way too much lately. One solid meal a day, at most.

“But, we´re in the middle of the episode.” He said, what were they watching, Maddy had no idea.

“I don´t care, it´s late. And… you´re not even ready to bed, you´re still on your working clothes. Ugh, Nick, do I need to remind you to get changed?” Maddy placed both hands on her hips as she tapped the floor with an inpatient foot.

“I…” was she really scolding him? But Rachel came in to save him.

“Aww, no need to worry. It´s fine. It´s not that late. Besides, Nick already took a nap earlier, right honey?” Maddy disliked, not to say hate it, when Rachel called him honey. Or sweetheart, or dear. Anything but calling him by his name pissed her off. She should call him names, not her.

“A nap? When?” What had he done while she was gone? Not missing her, obviously. There was no missed call on Maddy´s phone from Nick. And she made sure to double-check on that.

“Well… I…” he couldn´t admit he took a nap at work after drinking lunch.

“Oh, he was so tired that he fell asleep on our way home, right?” Rachel turned at Nick so that he could confirm it.

“Y-yes, that, that was it.” He nodded.

“Tired? Well, it must be because SOMEONE finished watching the last season of who knows what last night. At what time? Oh, right, by MID-NIGHT. Nick, you need to take better care of your sleeping time. You know you can´t lose a good sleep. What if doing so makes you shrink even further?” Maddy´s worried voice said, and a but authoritative too.

“Come on, he´s fine. He´s a grown man. I think he knows what he´s doing.” Rachel excused him. Going to bed earlier meant less time with him.

“Huh? Sorry, Rachel, I didn´t know you knew a lot on sleeping habits. Or his condition.” She was sarcastic. “But I believe the one who knows more is, well his girlfriend. ME.” She pointed at herself as she frowned at her, then turned at him.

 

Nick felt shy. As if he was in trouble. But worse, he felt as if he was about to witness a battle between these giantesses. Rachel vs Maddy. Maddy vs Rachel. Both were stubborn, and none will give. Or that´s what he thought.

“I apologize, I´m no expert, you´re right. Nick, honey, I think it would be better if you go with Maddy. She´s right, she´s your girlfriend and I´m just stepping in between both.” He couldn’t believe her words.

And Maddy nodded. Closing her eyes and crossing her arms under her boobs. Adopting a “You finally make sense and I´m totally right” pose.

“I´ll pause it and we can finish it tomorrow. Unless you´ve got plans with Maddy?” Rachel asked.

What the hell was going on? Had Rachel finally realized she had been kind of selfish and that he also needed time with Maddy? Was the big boss finally giving? Or… was she tired of him already? He had no clue.

He stood up and, with doubt and all, he walked towards Maddy as he was looking at Rachel.

“Have a good night, sweetheart. You too, Maddy.” she smiled at Maddy. And Maddy smiled back, but not that kindly.

 

Once both were in bed, there´s when the real thing happened. Maddy carried a consistent amount of stress, and it all had to be relieved before it accumulated more and really burst out.

“I´m mad, Nick. I´m not going to lie.” The lights were off and, out of a sudden, Maddy just decided to let it all out.

Why now? Nick knew this was something that would happen. Sooner or later. But why now? They were alone, so it made sense. There would be no other time for this than the time when they were both alone and having zero-percent chance to getting interrupted. In the privacy of their bedroom, well Rachel´s guest room.

“W-why are you mad?” He had to ask. Even if it came a bit hard to him.

 

He knew, well had an idea of her reasons. Deep down, he was hoping it was because of work, skipping lunch, just a bad day. But the real reason was always in his mind. Him.

Maddy was a kind, warm and lovely woman. And giving him so much love meant he should give back the same, or at least try. But he wasn´t. He didn’t have to think too hard to realize he spent most of his time with Rachel. Doing what? Nothing really.

Just sitting next to the giant woman. Always being pulled to her, by her of course. She always wanted Nick close to her. And it wouldn´t be nice for Maddy, who he had been neglecting a lot recently, to see them that way. Lucky him she never came by when he had Rachel´s nipple on his mouth. Then that will be definitely scary.

He had his time divided, eight hours dedicated to Rachel, at work. And eight hours to sleep, which Maddy had always told him to do. And the rest of the time, that was supposed to be time for him and Maddy. But she takes a few extra time to get back from work, and dinner, showers, other random stuff.

Making the math, the most time he spend with her was when they were in bed. Such as now. He knew that spending time with Rachel watching TV was taking time away from Maddy. But he thought she´ll join them. That whole “series marathon” nights, it was Rachel´s idea, but he had no idea how it could and maybe will mess things up between him and Maddy.

 

“Nick, I´m mad, at YOU.” He knew it.

“I…” he shut it, whatever he could say, he decided to cut himself up. She was looming high above him while sitting in bed. And she was mad.

Maddy turned the light on the night´s table and accommodated herself. This was going to be a long conversation.

“I… I don´t feel good about this. About us. You… when I told you I was… m-mo… you know it.” Her voice turned into a sadder and more melancholic one. She felt bad, really bad.

All of her love, her kindness, her pure, sweet affection. She had plans, she had waited the whole weekend to come back to Nick. But when she came back, things just were not the same.

 

Maddy explained to him that she had more work, less time to be home. She was one to blame on that, even if it was really her boss´s order to do so. But she couldn´t blame the company for it.

She knew there would be less time to spend with him, but the fact that he wasn´t waiting for that time to come. That he didn´t leave Rachel´s side to go to her, not meaning he had to run straight to her arms, but he never came. He stayed with Rachel. She felt sad, her heart sank on her chest.

She needed love, she wanted to give him love, but he didn´t seem to want it. She wondered, what if she´s stepping between them? What if Rachel´s not the outsider? What if she is? They were now living on Rachel´s place, he worked for her, she looked after him, at work and here. Much more that she could say she did.

Time ran out of her hands. Before she could even realize, it was night already. Bed time. A very few time they both had to be together. She was jealous. She used to be with him at all times, and now, things had changed.

 

“Tell me, Nick. Do you… don´t you love me?” a tear ran down her cheek. Nick was worried, his eyes became wet too.

“Maddy, I… it´s not that… I just…” he wasn´t sure what to say, how to make things better. What could he do.

“I don´t feel it, Nick, I… I feel left aside, am I a burden? Would you like it if I just left? Tell me, do you want us to split up? Cause I… I…” now tears were running down her face.

All that frustration, all that jealousy just accumulated in her, and when it came out, it had turned in insecurity. Bad thoughts, bad feelings, a sense of defeat, betrayal, not belonging.

Maddy was crying. She loved him, so much that she wasn´t even mad at him. She wasn´t really blaming him, even if it appeared as such at first. She felt bad about this whole thing. The lack of time with him, the lack of attention. It was eating her up. From the very inside, from her core. If Maddy had been a star, right now, her light, her glow, would be fading.

Nick had to make things better, he had to fix it. He will spend more time with her. He will give her the time, the attention, all what she needs. There´s not much he can do, but he´s certain there´s one thing she wants and he´s been just postponing it. He knew it was now the time.

Nick came closer to Maddy, hugging her enormous and soft body, not close to wrap his arms around her. He just laid over her, rested his head on the side of her enormous boob, turned up and said:

“I don´t want you to go, you… you´re my everything. I love you, and you alone. I… I can´t lose you, and I won´t. You wanna know why? Because… because you´re my mommy!” There, he said it.

Maddy´s lip quivered, she felt chills. She smiled, warmly beneath the crying and just hugger him into her. Suffocating him with her love.

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 50 on my Patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 39 by Mine1234


Neither of them could believe it. There they were, at twelve o´clock, completely awake. Of course, no one was aware that the other was awake too, they were quiet.

In their own sides of the bed, Nick to the left and Maddy to the right, they were both meditating about what had just happened. And both had their own reactions.

To Maddy, it was like music to her ears, a lullaby that elevated her soul to a place she never knew existed; and one she´ll never want to let go. She´ll hold into it, with all her might, until she´s certain that there´s no one, nothing that can take her away from the heaven in which she currently is.

Maddy was smiling, looking straight at the ceiling in the gloomy darkness of the night. She couldn´t believe the joy she was feeling, his words, Nick said it. She didn´t have to force him, not even ask him, he just said it. Nick had just accepted Maddy as her maternal figure. She won.

 

And on the other side of the bed, Nick was covered with the sheets, from head to toes. In a sort of sheet cocoon. He was in his own, isolated shelter. Worried.

He said it, he called her mommy, finally his lips had pronounced those words for Maddy. He couldn´t help it, he had said it so many times for Rachel before, his mouth just knew what to say. He didn´t have to think too much into it, she wanted it and he knew it.

The thing is, now that he had finally said it, will this be a secret or is Maddy going to let everyone know? If not everyone, Rachel, will she make her point and let Rachel know Nick had finally accepted her as mommy?

As if she was establishing her domain, letting Rachel know Nick was hers. Her property, her follower, her baby? This was just all messed up to him. He could maintain Rachel from telling Maddy, as far as he knew, Rachel also wanted this to be a secret. But Maddy? What if she wants to brag about it? He´s in trouble.

 

Nick was in his “shelter”, wondering what the future will bring for him, and suddenly, the “roof” started to fall over him. He couldn´t quite see it, because it was too dark, but he could feel the covers coming closer to him, and above all those covers, something big, heavy, was wrapping him up.

He could make up what it was, an arm, one that suddenly pulled him closer to this enormous presence. Maddy.

“I can´t sleep, my cute little love, can you? Are you awake? Or is my baby asleep already?” Came Maddy´s voice as she abruptly pulled him right into her tits. He could feel her inflated breasts behind him.

With boobs that big, and a body as smooth and warm as hers, it didn´t take long for him to feel surrounded by her, by her love, her care, and whatever she wanted at the moment.

Nick knew Maddy very well, whenever she felt loved, she just wanted the other party, him, to feel the same way.

 

“It´s ok, you don´t have to say a word, my love, mommy knows. I can feel your little heart beating inside your chest.” Perhaps, being a man who had been shrunken all the way to two feet tall is not the best way to feel safe whenever your girlfriend, who´s still big, cuddles with you.

He knows she´s not a threat, but he can´t help but to feel scared, at least a little worried about her actions. He can´t even speak right now.

Maddy just hugged him tighter into her. Tenderly, carefully. “It´s ok, I know you´re nervous, but you don´t have to worry, I´ll be the best mommy there is. You know, I never said this before but… I´m glad you shrank, Nick. I am.” Was she really saying that?

 

“Y-you are?” he spoke, out of nowhere, the words came out of him. He was curious, why was she saying so?

“Oh, Nick, it´s easy. I love taking care of you. Believe me, I don´t mind if you´re a little clumsy, a bit dependent, I don´t mind if you´re completely dependent on me. Trust me…” Nick didn´t felt quite good about it. But she continued, he allowed her to explain herself, maybe he wasn´t seeing this in the way she was.

“I… I want to tell you something, the real… not the main, but something that was kind of… vital for me to fall in love with you. But before I continue, trust me that it wasn´t the main reason, just a little factor that made me sure you were the one… ok?” She could tell he nodded his head beneath the sheets.

“Well… you´re just so… cute. I mean, you´re smart, sweet, a gentleman. But… there´s another side of you that just… just pulls the mommy that´s inside me. You never liked to cook breakfast, so I cooked it for you, you needed me to tell you when it was a good time to go to bed, because you always wanted to stay awake all night just watching series or playing your videogames. When we moved together, I… I don´t know, I just thought this could be a way for me, for us, for our relationship to grow bigger. But it was also a chance for me to show you I can provide for you.”

Maddy had always looked for a way to be that big mommy she always wanted to be, for him, and his shrinking, it all just helped speed up that process.

“When you started shrinking, I just… I knew you´ll need me so much more. At first, you were still big enough to do everything you needed, but then, when you started getting shorter, and shorter, I just… I knew this was my… my chance to show you what the real benefits of having a maternal girlfriend…”

This was not quite what he wanted to hear. Maybe, she just meant this was like having a girlfriend who´ll be all sweet and tender with him, but he had no idea what she really wanted.

“And… I… I have something to confess… the… the other day…” Maddy wasn´t sure if she really wanted to say it, to admit she wanted this, for him to shrink. She didn´t, not quite, but the universe just seemed to align everything for her. And now, she had her cute shrunken Nick.

“I… I…” she couldn´t do it, she couldn´t say it, could he blame him? She wasn´t even sure, she just made her wish to that shooting star, and then, it all started. Both made a wish, and her wish, their wish, it was granted. But maybe it will be a confession for another time, she just made something up fairly quick. “I don´t like it when you´re with Rachel all the time.” That wasn´t a lie.

“She… I´m your girlfriend, I am the one you´re supposed to look for, to care for, the one you´re supposed to want by your side at all times. Now, right now, I… I just feel like that roommate you sleep with, ok? I feel… left aside.”

“But, but Maddy, I… I don´t want you to feel that way…” he said beneath the sheets.

“I know. It´s not your fault. It´s Rachel´s, isn´t it?” she asked, now pulling him a bit tighter to her. “She´s making you stay with her, right? Tell me, tell mommy, is she… forcing you to leave me?” it sounded as if she thought Rachel wanted to set him away from her, to somehow persuade Nick to leave Maddy.

Nick had to be fair, it all kind of seemed that way. But what had she done to deserve it? Nothing.

“She… she´s not, I… I know I hang out with her more… more time that I´m with you but… that´s because, she´s my boss, you know…”

“So? You´re not working with her all day, just from nine to five, and yet, there you are, at midnight, watching who knows what, sitting next to her… I´m, you know I´m not the jealous type but, that gets me thinking…”

Apparently, he couldn´t “save” the “fight” they were about to have. If not a fight, this was certainly a talk he didn´t want to have, or at least one he wanted to avoid.

“I know, I know I´m just wasting this lovely moment you just gave us… now that you… accepted me as, you know, your mommy, I should be spoiling you with my love and all of my affection, and yet, here I am, nagging you with assumptions. My poor little Nick, I´m sorry, but I´ll make sure this doesn´t go on any longer, starting RIGHT NOW I´ll just be the mommy you need, ok, dear?”

This was all happening so fast, she went from vulnerable, to suspicious, to about to knock Rachel out of his life, to sweet. Was she bipolar and he never really knew it? Or could this all be blamed on the fact that this relationship of them will take a turn. Make a twist and change forever.

“Now, close your eyes and get to sleep, ok? Mommy will be here, all night long, taking care of you, and if there´s anything you need, anything, I´m right here…” She felt so good now. And a little, mildly worried. She almost made a confession she didn´t need to make.

 

After a while, both were asleep. But this was just the early beginning of it. Now, Maddy could call herself Nick´s mommy. What will be the difference now, from having just a mad, annoyed, girlfriend to having a mommy-girlfriend. Was this better, or worse? He had no idea, but she did.

As soon as he woke up, this was all going to change. But the doubt remained, will both women, both “mommies” find out about each other? Rachel knew exactly what she was doing, but she only wanted someone to love; however, Maddy was actually the outsider here, something he´ll hate. But that´s if she finds out. But, according to Nick, she will NEVER find out. She simply can´t.

 

This all gave Maddy a blast of emotions, a rush of feelings that made her feel as if she was now levitating on the bed. Or was it another thing that gave her that feeling?

She knows it, now that she officially got the role she wanted, she needs to be more, give more. She needs to provide more for him. But what can she do? She´s got a very tight schedule now. Even if she´d like to be with Nick 24/7, she can´t. And neither can he.

But there´s something that can pull them closer, or at least seal the bond she wanted to have. Her body, the changes going on it, inside her, it´s just half way gone, now, it´s time for her to move to the next phase. Such as their relationship, she has to move on too.

 

She´s just accommodating herself in bed, rolling from one side to the other. But, there´s the pain again, an itch, one that cannot be scratched. A feeling that, even if it didn´t woke her up, it certainly annoyed her in her sleep.

This was the first night, and even if she didn´t realized it, this was the very first time that something came out from her. More specifically, from her tits. Deep beneath the covers, beneath her shirt, at the very tip of her erect nipple, a drop, a tiny drop of milk came out.

How? Why? She won´t get to know, however, she won´t even realize. This was just a drop, and by the time she wakes up, it will be dry. The drop was too small to leave a noticeable stain. As if it never happened. But that didn´t meant it didn´t happen, in fact, it will happen again. This was just the beginning.

 

Maddy woke up first, as always, before her alarm even made a sound. She was excited, the sleep vanished as soon as she realized this was the first day of many waking up next to the man who had just called her by the name she so badly wanted to be called.

She turned at Nick, and there he was, still sleeping. She wondered, should she wake him up? Carry him all the way to the kitchen and make some special breakfast? Perhaps, it could be a better idea to let him sleep, show him how carrying she was. That´s right, that´s the correct way to start the morning.

 

She woke up form bed and went straight to the bathroom. She took a quick look of her body, her new shape. She didn´t liked to be thick, but she didn´t mind either. She blamed it all on her diet, her constant stuffings after a long period of holding herself. It was like fasting, only that this was not making her lose weight.

Maddy had gained quite some pounds. But it all went to the right places, right now, she´s grabbing her thighs. Her thick, soft, healthy thighs. Anyone would tell she´s just getting hotter. Thicker, fleshier, sexier.

If this wasn´t all caused by her wish, well, the extension of it, she would only be carrying an inflated belly. Kind of bloated, to be honest. But this wasn´t it.

Her constant hunger, her voracious appetite, her body was growing, and it needed more. More food, more calories, she was growing, expanding; in order to create more mass, she needed to put on a few pounds.

 

This wasn´t over, even now, she was starving. But she always made sure to have a nice breakfast. Generous even. But today, she was just so cheerful that she may as well make a whole breakfast for all. Nick, her and… Rachel.

She didn´t love the idea of cooking for Rachel, but they now lived on her place, and Rachel had been doing some cooking for all, as a good guest. She´d feel kind of selfish, or even mean if she didn´t make some extra for her.

 

“Breakfast for all, heh, I mean, Rachel´s still the chubby one here, right?” she said to herself as she turned and looked at her full body. Her hips were wider, and her torso was fleshier, huskier even, but still, she could tell this was not a fat-bod. She was only retaining water. Or that´s what she thought.

“Yeah, I mean, she´s loosing weight, I can tell, but come on, she´s still wider than me… besides, I´m the young woman here. She´s how? Forty something? I bet I can gain more and lose it faster, yhup, easier for someone like me to lose this weight…”

She wasn´t wrong, technically she could. However, this wasn´t “normal” weight the one she was putting. This was a whole transformation. Besides, she was also taller. Two inches, she had grown two inches. How come she hadn´t noticed?

 

Maddy went straight to the kitchen, being careful not to make much noise. However, Rachel was already awake. She woke up a bit earlier these days, to get some work done before going to the office. That way, she could spend more time fooling around with Nick.

Maddy was sure of one thing, she´ll make pancakes. Easy, tasty, and sweet. Perfect to receive Nick and give him a good morning. She went for it, went to the pantry, the fridge and grabbed all of the ingredients.

“Now, how much should I make…” she thought as she checked on the box, telling the exact amount she´d need for a certain amount of pancakes. Six pancakes? Ten?

If she chose six, then it will be one for Nick, two for her and three for Rachel. She eats more than her, right?

But before she fully made her mind, her stomach, it growled audibly. Loud enough that, if she wasn´t alone there, everyone in the room would´ve listened. But she was the only one to do so, and she felt so embarrassed. Embarrassed and sure of one thing, she should go for ten.

*GROOOOWWWWLLL!!!*

“Ok, maybe a bit more…” she said to herself as she poured more of the flour to the mix.

 

She had everything on, but then she recalled one thing. Bacon. “No one can make pancakes without frying a few bacon…” she went to the fridge, but then, she saw those tiny sausages standing on the fridge, quite a compliment for the meal. That way, she could give everyone an option, right?

“And what about some fruit? Orange slices, yes!”

She went on, and before she even realized it, she had two dozen of pancakes, half a pound of sausages, half a pound of bacon, like five oranges sliced in four, coffee, chocolate milk. And what else? Hunger. She was starving. She was sitting on the table, looking at all the food she made, her mouth, watering.

“Maybe… maybe I can start without them… everyone should be here in just a little, right? They won´t mind…” she reached for a plate, and a fork, and then put one pancake on her plate. And then, the smallest sausage and a strip of bacon. She´ll have just a little before everyone comes down.

She grabbed the syrup and covered her pancake with it. Just one, she thought, she´ll have just one and then wait for everyone.

But she couldn´t resist it. One pancake became two, then three. Then she had two at the same time. Then three. She pulled the bacon plate closer, then the sausages one. But it all made her thirsty, so she had coffee, but she wanted something sweet, so she drank chocolate milk.

She went on, and on. She couldn´t help it, she was a growing woman after all. She had finished half of everything before she even realized it, and then, she just went on.

 

“I… can´t… believe… it…” *BUUURRRPPP*

She did it, she finished the whole thing, alone. How much was it, a meal for four? Five maybe? Either way, it was all inside her now.

She sat back, and rubbed her stomach, she wasn´t feeling good. Physically, she was satisfied, satiated. Everything was delicious. But morally, she felt bad. Greedy even.

She had lost her thin waist, for sure, but it was only temporary. After a while, she´ll lose that big gut and everything will accommodate and give her a much astounding figure.

Wider hips, thicker thighs, and of course, larger boobs. Huge, round, soft mommy milkers. All for one purpose, Nick. He is and had always been her goal. And after this transformation, that may as well be called a transition. Maddy will carry a much maternal figure. She´ll be taller, wider, fleshier. And overall, she´ll be able to provide for Nick.

Give him what Rachel has been giving him during all the past weeks, without her knowing. She´ll provide, with milk.

 

“I… I should clean this mess… but, should I start over?” she thought, maybe she could make some more, for the others, and just walk away before anyone saw her in her bloated state. But it was too late.

“Oh, do I smell pancakes?” came Rachel´s voice from outside the kitchen.

“It smells nice!” Said Nick.

“Oh… SHIT!” Maddy thought.

 

“Good morning, Maddy, did you make…” Rachel could tell that, anything that had been done, was now gone. The table was full, but with empty plates. And on one side of the table, Maddy was just sitting back, with part of her belly showing from underneath her blouse. “Well… I, I guess you´ve… finished… right?”

Rachel couldn´t really blame Maddy, she had gone through her own “Eat everything” phase. But she went through a treatment that had stimulated her mammaries and allowed her to lactate, what was Maddy´s excuse?

 

Maddy was so embarrassed. And the worst part was, she couldn´t even stand up. She tried but, it seems she was simply too full.

“Don´t worry, dear, I´ll make Nick and myself some breakfast. Just… take a rest, ok?” she was smiling, which Maddy hated. She´s the one that should provide for her boyfriend, not her. However, she just stood aside, well sat aside, and allowed Rachel to take care.

 

The whole morning had been awful. There was no time when she could be alone with Nick. By the time she was finally able to get up, both had been gone. Each went to get changed, while her, she was simply annoyed.

She had no idea, but she was magically capable of putting her new pants, of course, they were larger than the ones she used to wear; but she still struggled a little to button them up.

In just a few time, she was ready for work, and so were Nick and Rachel. And each took their own separate ways. Not literally, Nick went along with Rachel to work, and she went her own way. But now, she hated this even more.

 

“WHY? Nick, why are you doing this!?” she said as she clenched her hands on the steering wheel, Nick had just called her mommy, finally accepting her for what she wanted. But now, he just went away, with Rachel, AGAIN.

Maddy was not a patient woman, and he must already know that. But what he doesn’t know is, she doesn´t like sharing. Much less when it comes to him.

On her way to work, as she was sitting, waiting for the red light to turn green, the food she ate was “accommodating” itself.

Her thighs expanded a little, taking more space inside her pants, all of it. Her butt was growing too, rounder, bigger, cushioning her seat even more. And her breasts, her round, perky, bra-ripping tits were starting to push her blouse even further.

The clothes that fit, were not so fitting. In fact, it seems like, if she wasn´t careful enough, she could end up tearing her pants while sitting. The problem is, she was officially a glutton, and food was just making her bigger.

The main question is, when is everyone finally going to notice?

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 50 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 40 by Mine1234

“What do you think´s going on with your girlfriend, Nick?” Rachel asked as she drove both of them to work.

“I… don´t know.” He could´ve said that he had finally called her mommy. Now, both women on the house were his “mommy”. However, both ignored this.

Maddy has no idea he´s been calling Rachel mommy for a while now, and he had his reasons not to let Rachel know he just called Maddy mommy. This “secret” life of his was getting so much worse. At least more complicated.

That´s why he pretended not to know, well he thought he was pretending. He had no idea that Maddy literally wanted him for her. He was spending way too much time with Rachel. Long enough to make Maddy feel like an outsider. And that, any time, he could step into the room and tell her Rachel´s with him now, that she could go. Those were Maddy´s nightmares.

 

“You don´t know, at all?” Rachel asked. She was sure they were spending too much time together, but she loved it. Yet, it was not normal for a man with a girlfriend to spend all of his free time with his boss.

“I…” he had no reply. He had the idea that after accepting Maddy as his mommy, he had somehow pissed her by not waking up and having breakfast with her. That she was so mad that she ate the whole thing alone, on a voracious way to teach him a lesson.

Nonetheless, his worries were washed away when he turned at Rachel. The car started trembling a little on the road. Not too hard, but hard enough to make Rachel´s humongous tits bounce like jelly.

It didn´t took so much effort to make her tits quake. They were so big and heavy, that it seemed as if they had a mind of their own. Even as she walked, her breasts giggled. Now, as the car´s moving fast, bumping a little, her gigantic boobs are jumping on her chest. Teasing him, alluring him, but mostly…

*groooOOOWWWLLL!!!*

He couldn´t deny it, it was making him hungry. And the worst part was, the sound was loud enough for Rachel to listen.

 

He couldn´t be blamed for it. He was used to feeding from her tits. Milk was literally his lunch now. After Rachel ate, she just fed Nick, straight from her round, heavy tit, filling him up with her creamy nectar. He couldn´t lie, he was completely fed up by the time they finished. So bloated of milk, he couldn´t even walk.

Now, as his “lunch” bounces right in front of him. Going up and heavily falling down inside her blouse, Nick can´t help but to feel hungry. She´s literally showing off his feeding source, her bouncy breasts, those nipples that so many times had been inserted on his mouth. He could even feel the warm milk coming inside his mouth, flowing through his throat. He had a doubt, was he insane now?

Was it normal to fantasize about the boss´s tits when you clearly have a girlfriend? Is that why Maddy´s mad at him? He got worried there, she doesn´t know, right? Because if she knows he´s been sucking on Rachel´s tits, and calling her mommy before he called her that way, then he´s as good as dead.

“Awww, is that… are you hungry, sweetheart? Do you want mommy to feed you?” She swift straight to mommy-mode. “Don´t worry, as soon as we get into the office, I´ll pull out my BIG boob and feed you… I need to admit something too, I´m feeling kind of full right now…” He could see that coming.

 

While they made their way to the office, Maddy was already in hers.

She had this new office, more private. They even had an assistant for her, well, not right now, they were still looking for someone, but within a week, or so, she´ll get one. Nevertheless, she appreciated the privacy she had.

She felt so uncomfortable, she felt just like a fatty. She knew it, she was more like, under the curvy spectrum. Only her butt, legs and of course boobs were big. But it was enough.

She could feel how her thighs were pressing against each other as she walked to her office. She notice it the second she stood out of her car. She was filling up her clothes. She blamed the tremendous breakfast she had. She thought she was feeling bloated, however, isn´t a bloated belly supposed to push against the shirt? Why did she felt her ass threatening to rip the backside of her pants?

She needed to pay more attention to herself. She has added some inches on her waist, her butt, her thighs, even on her calves. Maddy was glowing up, more like a butterfly. She was metamorphosing, leaving her slim, slightly curvy body to get a hourglass, thick body.

Initially, she was hot. A feminine figure with a thin waist, a firm butt and some nice double D´s- However, her shape, the new one, was more eyecatching.

Her hips were much wider, her thighs much thicker. All the way, from her calves to her hips, her legs seemed like trunks! Thick columns of strong, yet soft, flesh. Supporting her buxom body. And she did need strength on her legs to support her new weight, much more the one on her tits.

 

The worst part of her way to her office was the feeling on her boobs. Her bra was killing her, literally. It was sinking on her flesh, itching, bothering her. She blamed it all on the insane amounts of food she was consuming, if only she knew it was not it.

So far, she has put on around fifty pounds, all went straight to the right places. Speaking on her breasts, D was not a letter they knew anymore, F, round, heavy F cups were the ones she used, but it seems they are no longer needed.

She can feel how her heavy bosom struggles to be retained by her bra. It´s like trying to hold a bridge with toothpicks, the weight will surely break them. And that´s what will happen with her bra.

 

As soon as she got to her office, she closed the door, locked it even. And then, she removed her clothes. Her bra needed to go, it must!

She took of her blazer, then, she started removing the buttons on her blouse. One by one, she unbuttoned her tight blouse. She felt how the movements of her body were restrained by her tight attire, but that was not the main problem here, her bra was.

“This… stupid… bra!” she was sure no one will notice, or care, if she went without a bra during her whole shift. She´ll get a new one, for sure. But today, it´s a day meant not to use a bra. The no bra day, at least for her. She needed it. When the thing came off, she felt relieved.

“OOOOHhhhh, there we go…” she was topless on her office. Her round heavy breasts were finally free from the cage they were on. She can´t really be blamed. When she put the thing on, it fit.

It was after her expansion that her breasts outgrew her bra. Her tits inflated like balloons as her bra failed to meet her needs. But there was one thing, why?

“I believe I got this yesterday, how come it is too small now?” she looked at her bra, not realizing she was the problem. If that can be called a problem.

She had a question, what´s going on?!

 

Maddy´s a growing woman. Bigger boobs, butt, hips. Her whole body is expanding now, changing her shape for a more maternal one. Matching Rachel actually. However, her waist was slimmer. And there´s also the fact that she´s growing taller too.

Rachel´s expansion, more like weight gain, had nothing to do with Maddy´s. Even if both put quite the pounds. Maddy´s growth was not artificial, no pills were changing her body, it was all natural. Pure love. More like a wish.

All the food Maddy put inside her body, it was wisely used. Instead of getting chunky, like Rachel first did, Maddy was developing a hourglass body. A wide, hourglass body. Her waist gained no more than two or three-inches, however, her hips were not that lucky.

Her hips broadened, wider, way wider than before. Overall, they were now double the size they once were. With some even bigger gluts behind. She had a really tremendous, round ass now. Not a fat one, more like a healthy one. Big, robust, hefty. She was powerful.

Her legs had thickened by several inches too. Each of her thighs were much thicker than her waist. And her claves looked so powerful.

But what seemed much mightier were her tits. Round, voluptuous, heavy. She could feel how heavy they have become, and now, how big. It´s getting kind of annoying for her. They are really becoming an inconvenient. But she thinks this is just her way to grow fatter.

Like a mature woman, this is how her body accommodates her fat. But it is not like that. No body can change so dramatically over a few weeks. But hers is. She does need to meet a new friend, spandex. Because she´s not done growing.

 

 

“Jeez…” she said as she rebuttoned her blouse. It felt so tight. When she put her blazer on, there´s only one thing that comes to her mind. She needs to go shopping. AGAIN.

“My… why are my nipples so hard now?” she was staring at her tits below her blazer. Her nipples were hard and pocking though her blouse. With her blazer on, there was no problem, but if she got rid of it, then anyone would be able to tell there´s no bra beneath that blouse.

Keeping it on was easy, but buttoning the blazer was another thing. The worst part was that her tits were now so big that they literally pushed the blazer wide open. She needed more space there.

“This is just… perfect…” she declared madly. She´s trapped in her office until she learns a way to avoid unnecessary staring.

 

Now, in another office.

“There, there, slow down, you´re just being greedy now, don´t you know? Hmmm? Does mommy need to tell you this will make you gassy?” Rachel cooed down at Nick.

He couldn´t help it. He wasn´t “greedy”, Rachel was so full that her nipples were shooting their milk straight to his mouth. He had to swallow fast, else, he´ll choke.

He was no longer ashamed, but maybe that wasn´t so good. He had his doubts on it. Is it ok to get used to sucking on your milf of a boss? And more, sucking milk out of her tits? He can´t be the only one, right?

He can´t really only think on that. He has to think on Maddy, which again, is making him have double thoughts on this. Is this betraying her? Should he… suck on her tits too?

Would Maddy like it for him to suck on her just like he sucks on Rachel? It is all so confusing. He can, for sure, tell her he came with the idea because of her… new role. But, would it be a good idea to be fed by two gigantic women? Breastfed? However, Maddy wouldn´t really be feeing him, he´ll just be pretending, she´s not lactating like Rachel is.

Maddy´s boobs are getting big, but that, according to him or anyone else, is because she´s putting on weight. Which by the way, looks great on her! Nick would never have believed that she could be such a sex curvy woman. She could even be one of those thick models out there, by far the sexiest!

 

“There we go, one tit done, now… I know you had breakfast; I can see your cute little eyes begging me to stop, but I can´t be lopsided, you know that mommy doesn´t like it. Its just one more titty, that´s it…” He was full, the bad side of this “feeding” sessions was that there always seemed to be more milk waiting for him.

He sucked one tit dry just to find himself about to empty another one. He didn´t want it, he was not willing to do it. But he was sure Rachel will find a way to persuade him, he chose to save both some time.

“Good, there we go…” cooed Rachel as Nick took her other nipple in. she caressed his back as he fed from her. The feeling was so sweet.

“I bet Maddy would love this, I feel kind of bad for depriving her from this. I´m literally keeping Nick for myself… but she can´t feed him the way I do. She´s not such a mommy as I am.” Rachel thought, and she was right. Maddy´s tits were not lactating like hers, not now.

 

Later, at Maddy´s office, she was frustrated. She was not the kind of women who got stressed, but she had a lot on her mind.

Some good things, Nick had finally accepted her as his mommy. But he chose to go along with Rachel. That annoyed her like no other person will understand. Also, her clothes were tight, uncomfortably right. She was pulling them, accommodating herself, stretching, the feeling could only be described as constricting.

And, there was the mild annoyance of working. Some of the files she read seemed so unimportant compared to the frustration she was feeling. Really, was all this more important that considering her boyfriend´s having an affair with Rachel?

 

“Nick…” she was constantly thinking on him as she paid attention to her computer´s monitor.

She couldn´t really blame him for this. Rachel, she always chose to blame Rachel. She´s the one taking him away from her, not him. He´s not walking away on his own, she´s pulling him.

She stopped. She decided to make a small pause. She leaned back on her chair, feeling how her heavy breasts followed the motion of her body as they bounced. She needed to know, can she do it better?

“Think, Maddy, think. How can you lure Nick so that he comes to you?” even at this point, she chose to believe she was failing to be a good mommy.

 

Maddy should really be paying more attention to what she´s doing and going through. She´s kind, maybe too kind. Even with all the suspicion, she hasn´t fully lost it. Yes, she made a little drama last night, however, that´s not the way she is.

She´s not the type of woman who´ll allow the world to fall down on her without giving a fight, she´s not weak, or any sort of push over. She´s strong, confident, she will make sure to get what she wants. And the truth is, she´s been way too patient with Nick. And she´s not really that way.

With Nick, she is. She can even choose to look at the other side, play it cool. Not really asking him for too much, however, since the shrinking started, she´s been certain on one thing, he needs her. And so does she. Still, he´s spending no more than one hour a day with him, other than the time they´re sleeping. But that doesn´t count.

 

While she´s all tense in her office, Nick´s just sucking the last drop of milk on Rachel´s tit.

“It wasn´t so hard, was it?” she cooed at him. He was in pain now.

Not real pain, but he couldn´t take anymore of this. At least not for now. His mouth was covered with milk, his lips, part of his chin, there was a stain on the collar of his shirt. And his look, it could tell it all, he was exhausted.

He had drunk more than enough. He used all of his strength, and will, to suck in all of the milk coming from Rachel´s titanic breasts. He was lucky not all of her tit was milk, else, he would´ve drank around twice his own weight.

He was just laying on Rachel´s thick thighs as he looked blankly into the ceiling. Ignoring the big-boobed giantess in which´s lap he was. Her thighs were just so wide and thick, soft and warm. He could really stay there all morning.

“What´s the matter, honey? Are you feeling, ok?” Rachel asked. She knew he could take her milk, this wasn´t the first time he´s drank all of her milk at this size.

“My… stomach. It… hurts.” He could barely talk. He really thought that speaking too much would make him vomit. Also, laying down like that, was it a good idea? Shouldn´t he be standing?

“Awww, I told you, cutie, you needed to slow down. Now you´re full of gas. Let me help you.” Rachel said as she reached for him.

As she did, he was thinking “Me? Slow down? You should tell your tits to slow down.” As soon as he started latching, it was like twisting the nozzle of a hydrant. An imminent flow of milk started coming out of her, non-stop.

But he chose not to speak, he was annoyed. Meanwhile, Rachel reached for him with her long, strong hands and picked him up from her lap as if he weighted nothing. He needed some help, and she knew how to do so.

She placed him on her shoulder, slowly and gently. She didn´t want to agitate him too much. He did seem a bit nauseous. She placed her big, warm hand on his back, covering it full, and just as she rubbed him tenderly, she spoke.

“Now, mommy will give you the relieve you need. But I warn you, this may shake you just a little, but it´s just the right shake, ok?” She didn´t even waited for him to reply before she started patting his back.

Nick turned red, was she really doing this? This felt demeaning. As his body bounced a little over her shoulder, he doubted this was what he needed. But anything to please his boss/mommy. He wouldn´t go against what she said.

 

The real surprise was when he burped. After thirty seconds, he thought this was a waste of time. But she proved him wrong. He could feel his intestines accommodating, something moving inside him. All the way to his mouth. He opened his mouth and a huge burp came out. Gas, all gas.

He felt much better. But, how did she know this was it? The pain was gone, he was still full, very full, but it didn´t hurt as much as it did a minute ago.

“Wow…” he said, right next to Rachel´s ear.

She chuckled, “Haha, of course “wow” little one, what? Do you think mommy doesn´t know what she’s doing? Hmmm? I told you, sweetheart, I will always be there for you, whenever you need me…” She took him off his shoulder and slowly carried him in front of her.

They were looking to each other’s eyes. Nick felt grateful towards her, and she was just looking at him with sweet, tender eyes.

“Awww, your shirt´s stained! Well, we should get you changed, we wouldn´t want Maddy to see my milk on your shirt, would we?” Maddy, for a second, he forgot about her. He was right, he was a terrible person.

 

“This stupid file, why can´t you be sent already!” Complained Maddy as she tried to send some files. She was frustrated. Now, any little thing pissed her. However…

“groooOOOOOWWWWWLLLL!!!*

“Stupid stomach, it´s not lunchtime already… but, maybe it is.” She declared. She was the boss now, she didn´t quite had a schedule. She had one hour to lunch, and she could take it anytime she wanted. Now, as her growling grows, she may as well take it.

“Ok, but just something light. I can´t rip the buttons off this shirt.” She logged off her computer and went to the cafeteria.

 

Back from the cafeteria, well, light was everything but her lunch. She started with a salad, but that just wasn´t enough. Chicken, a sandwich, cheese-steaks. fish-steaks, another sandwich. She couldn´t help it, she was a growing woman after all.

She ate everything but healthy things. All of her food was full of calories. Very needed calories. Even if she was on a “diet”. She was constantly saying she´ll eat less, she´ll watch what she eats and that she won´t, as she stated, “pig out with food”. But she failed in pretty much every aspect of it.

“Fuck! Oh, I… I can hardly believe ALL of that fit inside me. Shit, where people staring?” No one really cared much about her weight, or noticed her growth, but some did turn at her. Once you go to the counter for the fifth time, it´s inevitable to get some stares.

Maddy sat back on her chair, once again, her gut was as bloated as a balloon. But it wasn´t her fault. Soon, all that food will be turned into curves, and maybe something more.

 

All the while, she couldn´t help but to think on Nick, again. But this time, she was mad, at HIM.

“I can´t, NO, I CAN!” she blamed him for all. She was stress-eating, she wasn´t happy, and it was all her fault. She thought they will get closer as he shrank. That he will depend on her and this will only make him realize she´s the perfect woman to be called his mommy. But Rachel´s just on the way. At ALL times.

“She´s not really the one to blame, it´s YOU, Nick. Well, BOTH.” He was independent, at least from Rachel; and that´s just what Maddy thought. He could take the decision, on his OWN, to go straight to Maddy.

She was so upset. She felt mad, and warm. Warm all over her body. She was really mad, but was that causing her hotter feeling?

Once more, she felt that annoying itch on her breasts. But the thing is, it wasn´t ceasing, in fact, it was kind of… growing on her. And that wasn´t the only thing growing.

 

End Notes:

You may find the full story on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 41 by Mine1234

Maddy was so annoyed now. And it didn´t help to have this itch on her. Her nipples felt so… hard. Why?

What´s going on with her body? She needs to go see a doctor, this isn´t normal! Her cheeks are red now, visibly. Her face had reddened, and not only because of her anger. She felt so hot, not warm, but HOT.

Her body felt like a furnace now, but specially on her bra area. She blamed her tight bra. It felt just so tight. And the feeling was growing. She wondered if it was one of those things that don´t bother you, until you notice! And she noticed, now, she can´t ignore it.

“This… STUPID bra! Gosh… I´ll take it off, that´s right, I´ll undo and take off the FUCKING bra, it doesn´t fit anyways…” But there´s one thing, there´s no bra there.

Maddy forgot she had already removed the bra, a while back, when she decided this was the “no bra day” however, she feels as if there was a bra, compressing her breasts.

“What the?” She removed her blazer, and when she finally recalled she had no bra anymore, she witnessed one thing, her tits. They´re HUGE!

 

Maddy had been growing lately. Her tits were so big before that it forced her to drop her bra. Simply let go of it and learn to live the rest of her day without it. But now, she was annoyed by her blouse?

She was so mad that she completely forgot she had no bra on. But it feels as if the damn thing was on, and not just it, as if it was sinking in her tits.

“There´s no way…” she said as her tits pushed her blouse. The buttons on it could barely manage the mammoth breasts she was pulling. So big, so round, she could feel their weight, the thing is, it was increasing.

 

Maddy couldn´t believe it when her humongous breasts became larger, right in front of her eyes. Her top was supposed to have some spandex, a little, maybe around five-percent, but it did nothing to keep her “covered”.

In a second, one of the buttons just give and then flew through the air. This was no dream, no lie. Her breasts had literally expanded and were now tearing her shirt.

Her blouse so tight that her boob flesh could be seen between each button. This was not natural. She tried to reach for her tits, but as soon as she rose her hands, another button popped.

 

Her boobs were growing. Why? Was it some sort of inflammation? Why were her tits swelling? She could feel something unnatural going on inside them.

The heat, the hot feeling inside her tits, she feels as if they were round furnaces over her chest. Was it her body trying to burn out all the unnecessary calories she just engulfed? There´s just no way. But there´s no logical explanation that can explain this.

 

Maddy´s getting worried, her tits, they seem as if they were going to explode. This swelling, or whatever´s going on in her tits, it hasn´t stopped. And that´s concerning.

“W-what the…?” AS she moved, she could feel something else. She could feel something inside, enveloped by that strange heath.

There was something there, moving, churning. As her tits became bigger, fleshier, she could feel some sort of, liquid?

Maddy was curious, she wrapped her hands on the biggest tits she had ever seen. Sure, this will be her only chance to touch breasts that big, and they were hers! She had been expecting a bloated belly, not bloated tits!

“OOOOHHH!” she moaned as she touched her tits, her flesh was so soft, and her skin, there was barely any cloth covering her enormously, round tits. She could feel her skin, soft, expanded, tight. Should she be worried?

 

Maddy had been doing some unnatural changes. She hadn´t grown into a tubby woman as she should. Instead, most of her gained weight, which shouldn´t be so much by the way. Seemed to go to the right places. Sort of a blessing, or a wish come true.

However, she wasn´t expecting a change like this. She had the biggest breasts in the city, no, the state. Even the country! And to think that Rachel´s tits seemed big, now, hers will put Rachel´s into shame.

But there was one thing Rachel had that she didn´t. Maddy wasn´t aware but, Rachel´s tits produced milk, for Nick. However, that was going to change, soon, very soon.

 

Just as she literally aroused herself by touching her breasts, she could feel something else. Beneath all that arousal, she could focus enough at the odd feeling on her nipples. She felt as if something was coming out, slowly, warmly, a liquid?

At first, it seemed rather slow, little by little, something liquid felt like coming from her nipples, sweat maybe? Yet, that slow flow became a stream! Before she could tell, her tits were dripping.

As if someone had turned a tap in her. Her nipples were overflowing her top. She had no idea what it was, but it was just logical. As she completely soaked her top, she could tell this was milk.

What else could come out of her nipples? The liquid was white and the smell, a creamy aroma rapidly filled her nostrils. Milk? Was she really lactating?

“How, j-just… HOW?!?!?” She could feel her heart beating faster beneath those soft mountains. Or, milking mountains?

 

She was breathing heavily. The flow was not ceasing. She had to bent forwards and she was completely wetting the floor. How much was it? And why that much?

She was not drinking ANYTHING that could lead to lactation as a side effect. And getting fat doesn´t imply lactation either. There was something else, something she was not seeing. Although, she could now see it.

“This… this is… PERFECT!” Beneath all that swoleness, behind the blue veins on her gargantuan tits, there was something. Something that had been dripping straight into the floor for quite a while now, MILK.

How else was this transition from girlfriend to mommy completed if she wasn´t providing for Nick? If she couldn´t feed him as she should. This was no mistake, it was faith.

Now that she´s capable of, well, feeding him, he´ll come to realize that she´s more than just his girlfriend. That she´s the source of milk, of nourishment, of… love.

 

She was smiling down at her tits as she finally came to notice that this was the missing piece that solved her puzzle. The glue that will put her broken heart together. The bond that will unite them, that will bring Nick closer to her and just her.

“There´s just no way that bitch can provide this for you, Nick, there´s just no way…” She spoke.

If only she knew.

 

Now, Maddy was a good deal curvier, a good deal taller and lactating. Was this temporary? Had she caused this to herself? And if she did, how could she keep it going?

After some LONG minutes, her breasts finally ceased. No more milk was coming out of them, but she had questions. What had caused it? And, how could she trigger this whenever she was close to Nick?

But her body´s now wise. When the moment comes, when she´s close to him, it will come. A thick, creamy flow of milk will come for Nick to drink. To latch on his new mommy.

 

Later that day. Around 5:15, Rachel and Nick were making their way into the house.

“Home, sweet home…” said Rachel as she came in. With Nick in her arms.

“Yeah… but, can you put me down? I don´t… I don’t want the neighbors to see me…” He felt embarrassed, she picked him up, straight from the car sit, and walked all the way to the door with him.

“Oh, don´t be silly, they don´t know you, besides, I can´t put you down, you´re barely awake!” Rachel spoke.

“I… I´m not…” he turned, a little reddened. Nick´s work day was… kind of lazy. He slept through the whole day. He had no idea how or why, it just happened.

And Rachel didn´t want to wake him up. She let him be. Long hours of him sleeping tight over her massive lap. Like a cushion to be honest.

“Yes you are, sweetie.” She pinched his check with her free hand.

She knew he didn´t much like it, but he never pushed her hand away. He just took it in, annoyed but still.

“So cute…” Rachel spoke, wishing she had more time of the day with him. But she knew that Maddy was soon to arrive, even if it took her a whole more hour, that won´t be time enough. There´s never time enough for her when it comes to Nick.

 

At the same time, Maddy was still stuck on her office. She wasn´t working anymore. This was kind of a lazy day. Lazy in terms of work, but her body was busy, reeeeeally busy.

Maddy felt tight, all over! She knew that her newly milking breasts were huge. Her new tits tear down half of the buttons on her blouse; exposing a long, deep, line of creamy cleavage. Now, every single move she made make her breasts wiggle like jelly. And their weight, they felt heavy!

However, that was not the only thing bigger on her. Her legs, her hips, her butt, everything on her was thicker. Even her arms got a bit flesh on them. She wasn´t muscular, or rather fat, she was just hefty. She now had the shape of a more mature woman. Imposing, strong, curvy, thick in a soft way.

And the annoyance she felt all over her body just confirmed it. Her thighs felt much bigger than what her skirt could take. Not to mention her butt, she needs some more room to accommodate those bulging buns.

She´d love nothing more than leaving, stripping herself and just rest. Take a deep breath as her body´s naked. Resting. Away from all those uncomfortable clothes. They´re so tight, but just last night they fit fine. She´s not certain what´s going on. But whatever it is, it must have something to do with those dripping tits. If only she knew.

“I need to leave… but I can´t!” She´s barely dressed up. And none of what she´s wearing covers her in a nearly decent way. Even if she puts her blazer on, that thing won´t cover up her gargantuan tits.

She´ll be exposed! Walking around the office with huge, bouncing tits. For everyone to see them, for everyone to notice her. She didn´t want anyone´s attention, anyone but Nick´s.

“Ugh, stupid bimbo tits!” her top was still soaked, which can drag a lot more attention, and much questions. She didn´t need any of that.

She decided that she´ll leave the office by 6:00, at that time, most of the employee´s are gone. She´ll figure out a way to cover herself. Her purse will only do as much as covering ONE tit.

 

“Ok, Nick, time to come out, sweetheart.” Rachel spoke from outside the bathroom.

“I´m almost ready!” he said.

“Are you sure? Are you struggling, honey? Do you need me to walk in and help you dress yourself up?” A very unpleasant question for a 25-year-old-man. Besides, he was almost done, the only problem was that the zipper was on his back.

“I´m sure, just… just hold on a sec.” he said as this zipper finally gave up.

“Ok…” Rachel spoke, giving him some privacy, even if he was her “baby”, he was still a man, a man who needed some boundaries. Of course, she doesn´t mind if he lets her cross them, however, he´ll have to tell.

 

This time gave Rachel a chance to wonder, it ws late and Maddy was not here yet. Why?

“Sweetheart, do you know where Maddy is? It´s passed 6:30, and I feel she´s not getting here anytime soon.” Rachel was concerned, and also annoyed, she could´ve done so much during that hour!

“I… I don´t know. Maybe I should call her…” He replied as he zipped his clothes and grabbed his phone.

 

He dialed and by the second beep, Maddy was on.

“Hello? Maddy?” Nick asked.

She was expecting another word, but that was fine, “Hi, Nick, what´s the matter? Is something wrong?” Does there have to be something wrong for him to call her.

“Wrong? Oh, no! I was… it´s a bit late and… I wanted to see if you were coming anytime soon… I… I just wanted to check.” His words made her feel so nice.

Finally, he was calling her. He missed her. Probably he needed her. Maddy knew this was another step given towards the right direction.

“I´m sorry, baby. I was… I just got a lot busy here. But don´t worry! I´m… done. I´ll be back within a few minutes, ok?” she lied.

Maddy was still sitting on her desk, doing nothing but waiting for her top to dry off a little more. And for the building to clear. She had this tool she could use to check who had already left. Who logged out, apparently, there´s around 35% of the staff left. Still a lot considering the building hosts hundredths of employees.

“Ok. Love you.” He said, thinking this will make her feel better. He´s been a little… distant lately. He could at least show her some love.

“Awww, love you too, honey. Now, hold on a little, mommy will be with you in a sec!” He couldn´t forget about the mommy part.

 

Nick walked out of the bathroom. Wondering how things will be from now on. But there´s something else, does Maddy know she should keep the mommy stuff as a secret? She won´t come home and just scream it, right?

“Aww, Nick, you look so ADORABLE! I knew this was the right size for you!” Said the giantess as she stood in front of the bathroom´s door.

Rachel was colossal. His eyes were even with her the lover part of her thighs. Thighs that over stretched her yoga pants.

Nowadays, he was surrounded by so much flesh. Had all women around him just gone curvy? However, it doesn´t matter. Above him, there´s some huge melons hanging from Rachel´s chest.

“Uhm, thank you?” he replied as her tits eclipsed her face.

Rachel bent over, smiling, and said: “You´re welcome.” She really loved it when she mommy him.

 

Maddy wasn´t sure how, but she made it. She got out of the building and no one had spotted her.

“I need clothes! But I can´t go out like this, I need… maybe I can borrow Rachel´s clothes. She´s still bigger than me, right?” she meant fat. Rachel was a husky woman, at least now. Her clothes should fit Maddy, no problem, although, there was this one, well two, things.

“I wonder if I´m bustier than her… how silly, of course I am! The thing is, by how much?” She turned on her car´s engine and went back home, back to Nick.

 

As she made her way, Rachel and Nick were kind of “busy”.

“Uhm… do you think this is a good idea? I mean, she could be back any second now.” Nick said as he was resting his face over Rachel´s soft breasts.

“Relax, we´ll hear her, besides, we´re not doing anything wrong here. Or, do you think she won´t allow me to carry you?” Rachel asked.

“I…” he didn´t want Maddy to find him in Rachel´s arms.

He was playing a game for both women. The same one, and to them, this was no game at all! He just agreed with both to do the same thing. He can´t risk either of them to know. Not even to have the slightest suspect. He was lying, yes, but that was fine by Rachel, however, would it be fine for Maddy too?

“Relax, cutie. If Maddy comes, I´ll put you down, ok?” she was, however, she had something else in mind. He seemed a little tense, but she´ll show him how she can solve any issue in no time.

 

After a couple minutes, the front door made a sound.

“Oh, that must be her!” Declared Rachel as she went straight to the door.

“W-what? Hold on, where are we going?” Nick asked, worried. Rachel said that she´ll put him down when Maddy arrived.

“Hmmm? Well, we´re going to the front door, to greet Maddy, what? Don´t you wanna see her?” He did, but not like this.

Maddy had no need, whatsoever, to see him like that. Nick´s feeling tense now, Maddy, under no circumstance, must see another woman holding him in arms. He doesn´t know what she´ll do. How will she react?

However, Rachel just wanted to prove him everything will be fine. That there´s no need to panic. Or to be afraid, she´s just holding him, that´s it. Maddy shouldn´t get mad, besides, a woman like Rachel can handle a little scenario like that.

 

“Stupid shoes…” Maddy thought as she opened the front door. Her shoes were killing her, literally! Her feet seemed to be swollen. She cannot fit her feet on her shoes, and to think they were new. “Add shoes to the list…” she thought as she finally stepped in.

 

“WELCOME!” Came Rachel´s voice from inside as Nick was blushing in her arms.

Maddy was speechless, she blinked a couple times to make sure she was looking at this right. Nick, her boyfriend, was being hold by another woman? When they had clearly agreed SHE was mommy? She smiled back at Rachel, but just to hide the disgust she was feeling.

Nick was standing right in the middle of both women, wanting to hide his face in Rachel. But sinking his face on the boss´s tremendous tits wouldn´t be such a good idea. But, there´s something else, does Maddy´s boobs look bigger?

 

Even Rachel could tell. There´s definitely something different in Maddy. And just as she gave a step forward, standing now on an even grown to her, Rachel knew it. Maddy was taller.

During the last few days, she had come to notice that Maddy was growing. Expanding if you wish. But she thought this was some sort of weight gain. Everyone stores their fat in a different way. And as the weight´s gained, it goes to different places.

Rachel had the idea that Maddy was on that phase when you get to grow bigger, but it all goes to the right places and you just look a little plumped. Thicker, softer, huskier. She knows about gaining, she put a ton before her breasts lactated, but it was worth it.

Still, she has no idea what´s going on with Maddy. But she´s not a clumsy, distracted woman, as soon as she noticed they were eye-level (Because Rachel was barefoot too), she noticed something, Maddy was stacked!

Her breasts were ginormous! So round, so heavy-looking. Maddy had grown some of the biggest tits she´s ever seen! But there´s something else, her tits, her tops… soaked?

Rachel immediately noticed her top was stained, and widely opened. It was hard not to stare at the deep line of cleavage between her tits. Nick could be fitted inside them. Probably disappear between them.

 

Obviously, Maddy noticed Rachel was noticing her.

“Oh my… is she looking at my tits? FUCK!” She tried to wrap her blazer over, to cover her still wet nipples. But that tiny blazer cannot cover those huge milkers, she´ll need to go up at least three sizes to be able to close that thing. Still, there´s something she can tell.

“Mine are definitely bigger…” Maddy knew she was bustier than Rachel.

And now that she knows she´s bigger, at least on the boob department, why not establishing a little dominance.

“Nick, it´s not polite to have a lady carry you just because…” her tone was playful, yet she seemed to mean what she was saying. “Let me take care of him…” she turned at Rachel and just reached for Nick.

 

When they got closer, Nick could see it, they were even! The same height, both women 5´11”, how?

It was hard to tell at first, everyone was a giant to him. And his point of view just made things harder to notice. However, he could still see that both women seemed to be the same height. As he looked up at Maddy, and then back at Rachel, he could see their noses were standing at the same distance from him. That´s the best point of reference he´s got. He can´t see the top of their heads.

“Now, come here…” she had taken Nick gently off Rachel´s arms. Quietly, kindly, serene. And when she placed Nick on her bosom, he could tell her tits were definitely softer. But also… wet?

“What is…” he turned over, only to notice where the wet stains were, all over her boobs, that´s mainly the only part of her that´s got wet spots on her. He can see two wet, dark spots; each of them over her nipples. “NO! She can´t… is she?” what was going on with Maddy?

 

“I appreciate you looking after him while I´m away, I guess I´ve never had a chance to tell you, Rachel. But now that I´m here… I guess he´s kind of… mine now, hehe…” Maddy giggled as she turned and walked away.

Rachel was perplexed, what had happened to Maddy? Even her ass looks huge now, but why? What´s with her growth?

 

 

End Notes:

Remember, this story is completed on my patreon. Here´s a link in case you´d like to get a few chapters ahead:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 42 by Mine1234

Just like that, with a kind smile put on, Maddy snapped Nick from Rachel´s hands. She was polite, but at the same time, some envious vibes were coming from Maddy.

But maybe she was jealous. Something that she could already see coming. But the thing is, Maddy´s bigger!

Not just heavier, wider and curvier. Anyone would tell she had been putting quite some pounds on. But it was of no one´s business to point that out. However, she was taller!

Rachel was sure that Maddy was around 5´7”. But she´s been filling up that frame up and up! Now, they´re both the same height! How did Maddy went from 5´7” to 5´11”?!

She was on her bare feet. She could listen the sound of her sole´s slapping the floors. She turned just to make sure, and she was right. She was on her bare feet.

But how? How did Maddy grew so tall? And in such a short time?

 

“I… good night, Nick… Maddy, good night to both.” That was the only thing she could say. She needed time to take all of this in.

 

Once Maddy made it to their bedroom, she placed Nick over the bed, picked a night gown and went straight to the bathroom.

Now that he was “alone”, he had some time to think. She was huge!

He didn´t have much to say on the size of things. From his point of view, everything was bigger. But he could still tell when something was bigger than it should. And that´s by comparisons.

And when comparing Maddy with Rachel, well, they were the same size! The top of both woman´s heads seemed at the same unreachable level for him. He was sure his boss was nearly 6´ tall, but why does Maddy seem the same height?

 

Inside the bathroom, Maddy had some thoughts of her own.

“Oh my… the look on her face!” Victory! Finally, Maddy had snatched Nick out of this woman´s claws. And, now she was just as big as her.

“I don´t know how, why or when, but I´m just as tall as that woman!” she was happy. And also, she was just as curvy as her.

It seems both women had gained quite the pounds to become some mommies for Nick. Giving them some wide hips, some thick thighs, a tremendous butt and an even more impressive pair of tits. Huge, round and heavy milking tits.

 

Maddy came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but the gown. It was so tight on the boob area. Her breasts were stretching the tops fabric to the limit. Her hard nipples were showing through the semi-transparent fabric of the gown.

Nick swallowed as Maddy tossed her wide hips to the sides, making her body giggle as her new mass teased his mind. Flesh to the right, flesh to the left, and a huge booty behind. Maddy was like a top model, doing the catwalk toward the bed. Towards Nick.

Should she explain him about her growth? Tell him she grew? Nah. It´s more than obvious. Besides, she knows just as much as he does, she´s bigger now, and that´s it. Although, that´s not just it. Her boobs were producing sweet, creamy milk as they talked. She can feel some milk churning inside her as she walks.

She can make some time for a feeding session. But that will be later, she´s got some other things to talk with him about.

 

“Nick, we need to talk a little bit about your… schedule.” She meant the time he spent with her, but he has no idea.

 

Meanwhile, Rachel had no choice but to get to bed. Without Nick, things are boring around the house. Plus, she´s got another thing in mind, Maddy.

“How? Just… how did she get… Did she submit herself to the same treatment as I did? No way, her results are… faster! And bigger!” To her, Maddy´s breasts seemed much bigger than hers. Although, they are kind of the same.

The main difference is that Maddy, with her unnatural/ magical growth, has a slightly slimmer frame. At least on the top. Since she didn´t had the time to put on as much weight as Rachel did, she had a slimmer upper body. That´s why her boobs may seem bigger.

However, by comparison, Maddy´s breasts look bigger if you see the thinner waist she´s got. But she´s still carrying some extra pounds on that area.

Both Maddy and Rachel had some thick, milf bodies. But Rachel may be looking a bit huskier than Maddy. However, Rachel´s legs are a little thicker than Maddy´s, even if their waists are kind of the same.

 

Both women currently have some very similar physiques. Having some thick, heavy duty, hourglass shapes. With their breasts being their most noticeable assets, followed by the junk on their firm trunks.

The universe´s wise, therefore, to make Maddy more of a competition with Rachel, it´s been settled for her to have an equally buxom body. More flesh on her now larger bones. More meat on her frame. A softer, more maternal shape.

 

“Did she go see another doctor? If she did, who is he? And… is she lactating too?” her main concern was if Maddy had find out about her procedure, and the fact that she´s been breastfeeding Nick since she went away for business.

She had some theories now, and this could also explain why she´s taking some extra time at the “office”, in reality, she was busy. But Rachel had no way to be sure.

Rachel stood there for a while, laying down in her bed, looking at the ceiling. With her huge, jealous breasts missing the warmth of Nick´s body. She wanted to have him for a bit longer.

 

Meanwhile, Maddy was having some alone time with Nick.

She´s explaining him, in a not too straight way, that she wants him to see her, and only her, as a woman to show her his affection.

“I don´t mean to be rude or anything, but… does she really have to carry you? I mean, don´t you mind it when any woman other than your… mommy picks you up?” He had to understand that Maddy was his mommy now, and no one el.

No other woman other than her has the right to show any type of maternal affection towards him. Even if she can´t say it that way. She doesn´t want to sound as if she was jealous. BUT SHE IS.

 

Spending all of his evenings with Rachel, spending even more time at work with her. Maddy felt left aside, and even after their conversation the other day, she still doesn´t feel things have changed that much. What had Rachel done while she was gone?

But it was time to change things a little. Now, she feels so many things inside her. Confidence towards her new height, empowerment because of her enormous rack, even dominance by the fact that her breasts are producing milk. She feels she´s in charge now.

Perhaps, that´s what Nick needs, a mommy that tells him what to do. He had never taken the right decisions, maybe Maddy needs to take them for him.

“Listen, my sweet Nick. I´m gonna need you to start doing certain things for me, ok?” He wondered what kind of things? But he couldn´t take his eyes off her tits, they were insane!

“I liked it when you came to the door, oh, coming to receive mommy… what I didn´t like was that you were in the arms of your boss.” She went from sweet to sour. “I don´t want to say you can´t spend time with her, but I think it would be better for us if you… tell her you already have a mommy.”

Nick freaked out! Maddy doesn´t know he´s been calling Rachel by that name for a while now. And he doesn´t want Rachel to find out Maddy´s the same way. He has the feeling that things will turn awful if either finds out. Lucky for him, they don´t talk much with each other.

“But…” He started, looking up at the plump goddess Maddy now was.

“Relax, I know most people won´t understand it, that´s why you can leave the mommy thing aside. I´m still your girlfriend, you can tell her that I don´t appreciate it when my boyfriend gets carried by other women.” Or laughs with other women, or eats with other women. Maddy was a little possessive, and if she finds out he´s been eating from other women while she´s carrying him, well, she can go insane.

 

Maddy sat next to Nick. The heavy weight of her new form pulled Nick close to her as she landed on the spot next to him. He turned, just to see the thick, smooth flesh of her gargantuan thighs. She was so meaty now.

“So, you´re saying that… I can´t spend time with her?” he asked, looking up at her.

“No, haha, don´t be silly, you know I´m not mean. Of course, you can spend time with her. Just don´t let her…” mommy him? Carry him? Show him some maternal affection or anything resembling that sort of things? “don´t let her take much of your time. Nick, I feel lonely when I get back here, and I would like to know that I´m the ONLY special woman in your life, that´s it.” It didn´t sound like it.

He could tell she was hiding something, maybe the utter feeling that she wanted him to cut off all of his friendship with Rachel. But he couldn´t. He had already made some sort of deal with her. And now, he was making one with Maddy.

“I… I´ll tell her. I mean, I´ll spend less time with her and more with you.” He smiled, looking up at Maddy, past her enormous breasts.

“Good,” she cooed at him as she lowered her hand and caressed his hair, “now, there´s something I´d like to show you.”

 

While they were speaking, she couldn´t help but to produce more milk. Her jealousy towards Rachel seemed to intensify her process, because every time she pronounced her name, she felt a growing tingle of milk, as if someone had opened the tap more, but only for a few seconds. Nonetheless, she was starting to feel full.

 

“Nick… there´s something I´d like to tell you…” she started, excited, but explaining things little by little, to give it some drama before she gave him the big news.

Nick could feel Maddy´s tone was serious, not the same seriousness like the one she used before, that was more like a gentle order, now, she had something to say. Something important.

“Well, over the last few days I´ve been… feeling a little strange. My body it… well, I bet you can tell that by yourself.” He wondered if she was talking about her weight gain. But even Nick knew there was something else.

He can´t be that blind, Maddy had been doing some growing, other than a regular weight gain, it seems someone did a full-body job on her! But he knew it was nothing like that. He really had no idea what it was exactly, but he´ll make sure to listen closely. He really wanted to know.

“I´ve been feeling this… spurts in me. I mean, I´ve been stuffing myself like… like a… like a pig, there´s no other way to say it. But I thought it was just some sort of depression trying to be shut with food. But it wasn´t like that.” He had no idea she could feel that way, depression? All because he was… he feels bad.

“But I think… I think there´s another reason for it. I think all of that food that my body wanted, all that nourishment I so craved for, all those… nutrients. They were not to sate a greedy hunger, oh no, there was something else behind that.” She really had no idea why, or how, but she was trying to explain it the way she understood it.

“I´ve been doing all this… growing, heh, and now that I think about it, I´ve been doing the exact opposite of what you´ve… never mind…” she wasn´t sure if it was ok to say this, but she knew she must.

 

Deep inside, there was some force, trying to push her, make all of her feelings come out. This was not something hormonal, this was stronger. As if some sort of outer force was making her.

And there was something else. The more she talked about it, the closer she got to where she wanted, she could feel some extra pressure on her breasts. From the very core. More and more milk filling her tits, trying to speed her up. She had to hurry, before her body speaks for her.

“My point is… Nick, my body has been… changing. And I think I know why. You see, I´ve always loved you, cared for you. There´s no time of the day when I don´t want to pick you up, kiss you, hug you, pamper you in every possible way. And so far, well, at least during the last days, I´ve felt something´s been setting us apart. But now, now that I… there´s something I´d like to show you.” She stopped. Making a pause so that her body could do its thing, its new thing.

 

Maddy pushed her shoulders to the back, pushing her breasts out. Her huge knockers now filled all of Nick´s vision. His eyes were glued at them. She wanted him to see them, and even if he had no idea why, he had no problem at all.

Maddy knew this was the right time, she could feel it. Those tingles on her nipples, the soreness on her heavy tits. It was right about to happen.

 

Nick had no idea what was going on. Does she want him to see how enormous are her tits? From his point of view, they are high above, but still, he could see her erect nipples. They seem so hard now, however, the nipples were not exactly what she wanted him to see.

Right on time, something began to drip from her erect nipples. Something that stained her top. Maddy was happy, now Nick could see, from the best sit on the house, what she could do.

He was perplexed. Maddy´s boobs were… lactating?

There was really no other explanation, and for as much as he hated to admit it, he knows exactly what a milk stain looks like. The epicenter of this dripping was her nipple, so this liquid, better known as milk, was coming straight from her tit.

 

“I´m… lactating.” Maddy declared as she spoke from above. “I believed there was something missing in our new relationship, and apparently, so did my body. I´m not completely sure how this works but… mommy now has some milky for her precious Nick…” she cooed from above.

This is right what she wanted, to get closer to him, and what a better way to do so than having him getting fed straight from her. Now, she will literally provide milk for him. She will nourish him, all coming from the thick, creamy and nutritious milk of her boobs.

 

But this didn´t had the effect she had wanted. She thought he´ll get up and start latching. But he stood there, staring at her streaming tits with his eyes widely open.

Nick knew exactly what this meant. First of all, there was something going on with Maddy, had she taken some pills? Enrolled herself in some treatment? Or was this all a dream?

Right now, there´s two evident things, her humongous breasts are full of milk. And her mommy talking can only mean one thing, she wants him to latch.

 

She thought he needed a little encouragement. That this must be something new to him. But it wasn´t.

Maddy reached out for him, picked him up, placed him on her lap and started removing the gown´s fabric from over her tit.

While he stood there, in the fleshy, vast, and soft lap of his girlfriend, he could see how her tit bounced and giggled as she uncovered her tit. Her smooth, naked flesh in the air. So tender, so large. Her tit seemed to go for miles.

Once her tit was bare, he could see a thin stream of milk coming out of her nipple, running down the curvaceous contour of her tit and finally dripping over her lap.

Drops of milk fell on the spot next to him. One by one, as if they were counting the seconds before she finally took him and then proceeded with the inevitable.

“Come here…” she cooed, looking down at him tenderly.

 

Nick had no choice; he already knew his faith. He could say this felt like a déjà vu.

A giant woman, carrying him in her arms, as she presents her large, hare breasts to him. Placing him right in front of her engorged nipple. This was literally part of his every day. But she didn´t have to know.

He didn´t feel so sure of this. But if he could do this for Rachel, why not do the same for Maddy? She deserved it more. He owes her this for doing this to another woman behind her back.

He felt so guilty as he looked up to her. Maddy´s gentle, smiling face. Looking at him in the tender of ways. She was patient, she wasn´t pushing him. In her eyes, he could see the words: “Take your time, there´s no rush…” she was more than he deserved.

 

Nick was now facing her nipple. Right in front of her puffy areola. Her tits were simply gargantuan now. How could this be Maddy´s boobs? A single tit was much bigger, and heavier than him.

A part of him felt afraid. But deep inside, he knew this was right. If he should be calling someone mommy, if he should let someone carry him, allow a woman to pour all of her love in him, that should be Maddy.

And if he has to suck on someone´s tits, to drink the milk of a woman. That must be her too.

 

She wasn´t even pushing him, or telling him things like: “Help me relieve the pressure.” Or, “Come on, mommy´s so full.” Or even “It hurts…” He knew they must hurt.

He can see the thin blue veins all over her tits, mostly around her areolas. There´s certainly pressure on those boobs. Pressure that must be killing her. But she seems to take it so well.

Is it for him? Is she being that kind to him? Taking all of that pain only to protect him? To look after him? She´s holding herself for… him?

He feels like crying. She´s just so kind. So pure. So… sweet.

 

He slowly approached, encircling her nipple with his mouth. Taking it in and then, sucking on it.

Nick didn´t had to do much, the milk started to run straight to his mouth. Confirming his fear, she was full. Do they ache? Does this hurt? How sensitive are her nipples?

He can hear some soft moans from above. She´s new to this, but she will take it.

 

Maddy´s carrying him, keeping him cozy while he latches from her. This moment, this sweet, sweet moment. This is exactly what she´s been waiting for.

She had no idea that being able to produce nourishment for his boyfriend could feel so good. So lovely. The moment, it´s just so tender. She wants to treasure this forever.

This is exactly what they needed. He´s not arguing, he´s not hesitating. To her, he knows this is right. And she does too. It´s just natural, a woman will provide for his man. She feels like a mommy now.

A huge, amazon mommy, providing for her little boyfriend. She had never thought of this, but it just seems right. As if this is how things are supposed to be.

 

Maddy stood there, allowing Nick to feed, to latch. Giving him peace, silence. Right now, it was just the two of them. Even if they were in a room, it feels that there´s nothing surrounding them. As if they were floating in an empty space filled with love, warm, tender love.

This is what she´s been waiting for. A chance to prove him how good of a mommy she is. That he is her number one priority. And now, her body´s showing him he is. Producing sustenance for him.

She would like him to know that every once, every drop, every single part of this is for him. To make their love bond stronger, more intense. She wants her warm milk to keep him warm from the inside, feeding him with love, attention, care.

 

“I love you, Nick. Mommy loves you…” she whispered as she caressed his hair. Looking straight at his shrunken boyfriend´s face, with his eyes closed. Swallowing every ounce of her milk, every ounce of her love.

This is a special moment with Nick, and she´s sure no one else can share the exact same joy she´s feeling. No one else has or will be this close to Nick, not in this way.

Or, is there someone that can? And that actually has?

 

End Notes:

You can read the full story on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 43 by Mine1234

After a sweet moment of victory, Maddy put a full Nick to sleep. Next to her.

Although, she didn´t really needed to put him to sleep, he fell asleep as he was sucking on her breasts.

“How precious…” Cooed Maddy at his boyfriend while she swept the milk off his mouth.

 

She´s been waiting for something like this to happen. Something to set them together, forever. Now, she´s got the body, the boobs, and mostly, the size. Maddy´s a big mommy now.

 

The next morning, a little earlier than usual, Maddy woke up, with a strange feeling on her chest.

She sat in bed, feeling how her enormous breasts now pulled her down while they firmly hung over her chest. She was yet to get used to such tremendous tits. What´s more, she was still getting used to the feeling of fullness on her tits.

“I´m full already?” It was barely 6:30 in the morning. And she was already feeling full, very full.

The light of the early morning had already illuminated the room with it´s soft beams. She could see everything, but even if she had the ability to see each and every corner of the room, her mind was set on something, well someone.

Maddy turned at Nick, sleeping tight next to her comparably gigantic body. She caressed his hair gently, trying not to wake him up. But maybe she should.

 

The feeling on her chest is not something she likes. In fact, it´s starting to get annoying. And now that she´s sitting, her boobs are starting to drip a little. She wasn´t about to burst, but some drops of milk were coming out of her nipples. She can feel them, slowly making their way through her nipples and little by little, soaking her top.

“Mmmm” she grunted as she guided her hands to her milking nipples. There were some wet spots already. Right now, she´s wondering, what to do?

 

Wake up Nick with an early breakfast? Milk herself on the bathrooms sink? Or just let the milk flow go until she´s covered with all of it? Whatever it is, she needs to think fast, she´s already starting to swell.

 

Nick´s unconscious state was vanishing away. He could now see the light beyond his closed eyelids. Slowly, he began to realize that it was morning already.

He opened his eyes still half asleep. He felt a kind of rested, but he wouldn´t mind some more sleep.

His face was looking sideways, and he turned as he up as he started stretching. He couldn´t feel the covers over his body, but the bed underneath him felt warm, and… soft?

When he turned up, he couldn´t see the ceiling, instead, he met the underside of some gigantic tits. Whose tits are those?

 

“Good morning, my love!” Cooed Maddy from above as she guided her large hand towards him and caressed his chest.

He thought it was fine, this was Maddy, but… why was he on, her lap?

 

Maddy couldn´t wait for too long, the pressure was too much, and she wouldn´t want to waste all of this milk.

She took Nick and placed him on her lap. Softly, gently. In mommy´s soft, warm lap. Waiting for him to wake up to get his breakfast.

 

“You had a good sleep, sweetheart?”

“Uhm, yeah… how about you?” He replied.

“Oh, mommy had a very good rest. Thanks for asking. But… there´s something that woke me up, you wanna guess what?” she asked in a playful way.

Was it him? Was she too excited to sleep? Or, was it something else?

 

Nick stood there for a second, barely capable of seeing his girlfriend´s face beyond her enormous rack. Her tits were titanic, round, protruding, and… were her nipples hard? But besides that, were they…?

He didn´t have to think too hard before the answer came to him, literally.

He stood there, looking straight at her pointy nipple. Wondering if the area around it was wet. If her nipples are wet, and not her whole top, then there´s only one cause.

As he concluded she was lactating, a drop came out of her engorged nipple and landed right on his forehead. She was definitely full. And he knows what comes next.

 

He was laying on her lap, right under her milking tits. After the events that took place last night, he could make up what was coming. A breastfeeding session.

 

“Let me take this thing off…” she said as she removed her night gown. Exposing her bare torso.

Maddy was now a plump beauty. Still with a defined waist, but her body seemed so fleshy. So soft. She had filled up in just the right way. Adding some healthy weight all over her body, but mostly in those places that will just accentuate her figure.

Nick was resting on her now cushioning thighs, and even if he couldn´t see it, her now bigger butt spread sensuously over the mattress. She had some shapely, hefty legs. Firm, thick, soft legs.

And her upped body was not left aside of this growing. He had already seen her, how her torso was soft, how her arms filled up a little. Her stomach gaining a little softness too as now a layer of soft fat covered her belly.

As it´s been said, she isn´t getting fat, she´s just getting big. Her healthy 25-year-old body had gained some curves. Some big ones. Giving her the arresting figure of a mature woman. Of the type that works out, the kind that keeps a sexy figure. Of course, this was almost magical, or was it completely that way?

The part of her that got all of his attention were, of course, her tits.

 

Maddy´s enormous milking breasts, so big, so round. Even from where he was, he could tell two things, they were heavy, and why? Because of all the milk inside them, making them swell larger than usual.

Her hands reached for him right after she removed her gown. Carefully, she picked him and guided his face right in front of her tit. Putting his mouth inches away from her nipple.

“I hope you´re hungry, my love. Because mommy has made plenty of milk for you.” She smiled as her sweet words echoed inside his head.

 

He was fine with having to drink from her milk. It was Maddy, his girlfriend, if he had to do this for someone, it should be her. But the thing is, she´s not the only one who´s feeding him.

This whole thing, looking up to a woman´s sweet face as you first meet her enormous tits. Followed by sucking the rich milk from her swollen breasts. This isn´t his first time, not even with Maddy.

Rachel quickly came to his mind. An image of her, with the same loving smile, saying some similar words to him. Asking him to help her relieve the pain.

His first thought was, how many times a day will he do this same thing?

 

Nick was latching on Maddy before he knew it. Sucking all of her thick, creamy milk out of her. Hers tasted different than Rachel´s. He wasn´t sure how, was it creamier? Thicker? Sweeter? Or was It none of it? Whose milk was thicker? Whose was tastier?

He wouldn´t want to compare these women´s milk as if he was some sort of milk-tester. That was rude, or ungrateful? But how can he be ungrateful if he didn´t ask for any of this?

He shrank, fine. But why was he supposed to be the one who sucks all of the milk out of their tits? Besides, why were both women lactating?

 

Nick found himself full and lethargic as Maddy walked to the kitchen, carrying him in her arms.

“Now that mommy fed her baby, it´s time for mommy to have some breakfast too.” Her tone was sweet, cheerful.

At least he was glad she was happy again.

 

But even if she was happy, there was someone else that wasn´t quite feeling the same.

 

Rachel has been awake for the past thirty minutes. Looking at the ceiling on her room. Laying on her bed with a pair of enormous tits. She can tell there´s milk on them, but it´s still not enough to make her feel the annoying pressure of her full breasts.

If she had to make a guess, she´ll say she´s fifty-percent full. And she can take that.

Why isn´t she about to pop? Why aren´t her tits aching from all the pressure of the churning milk? Easy, she had already been full today.

She woke up at 1:00 am, with some aching, swollen, tits. She went straight to the bathroom and saw veins al over her hulking breasts. She forgot to milk herself before getting to sleep.

 

As she pinched her milk out of her tits, with her thumb and index finger pressing the tips of her nipples, she was wondering something. If Maddy was to milk too, how will Nick cope with having two amazon women feeding him?

 

At 8:00 am, not o´clock, but around that time, Rachel walked into the kitchen. Only to find Maddy having some breakfast, with Nick sitting on her lap.

He was full, there was really no need for him to eat a thing. However, Maddy was eating. Something simple, in fact, something light.

For the first time in days, she ate as a regular human being. She was happy that the void her stomach was had settled. Now, she had her usual breakfast. Well, maybe a little more, but she deserved it.

Making milk needs extra calories, right? Plus, her body was now bigger, heavier. She was a sexy, curvy woman that needed to eat her calories. And this breakfast, with around 1000 calories, was exactly what she needed.

 

“Good morning!” Came Rachel´s voice, envying a little her display of affection.

Seriously, she could hold Nick that way and no one minded. But if she holds him like that, then it will seem suspicious.

“Good morning, Rachel.” Spoke Maddy after she swallowed. And Nick was too full to speak, so he just waved.

From Rachel´s perspective, Nick seemed a little… odd. He was nauseous, so full of milk. But she thought he was looking sick, tired at least.

 

“So… Nick, are you not hungry or… are you saving yourself for some… office lunch?” she asked as she made her way, looking at him with a tender smile. Also involving that he may be holding himself for some breast feeding.

“I…” Nick was feeling lethargic, however, he needed to explain there won´t be a morning sucking. But Maddy took care of explaining it.

“Nick already had breakfast. Breakfast in bed, actually. Isn´t that right, Nick? You had a BIG, nutritious breakfast, didn´t you?” she cooed at him as she ruffled his hair.

The little motion she put him through made him want to throw up. He would´ve appreciated it if Maddy let him stay in bed for a while. Until he digested all, or at least part, of the milk.

But there was no chance that Maddy will allow him. He knows her, when she´s feeling as loving as she is today. She tried her best to be with him at all times. And in his current state, size, she will drag him everywhere she wants. And now that he knows her true colors.

 

Why had she been looking after him that much. Why didn´t she cared if he had or didn´t have a job. Why she made it kind of obvious that she was taking care of him.

She wanted a man to pamper. That´s it. A man she could love and carry everywhere she wanted. A man who will allow her to fulfill her maternal desires. To pour all of her maternal emotions over him. A man that will comply. And, as the way things currently are, he can´t do any other thing.

He will have to play along with her for two reasons, number one, he had already been playing this game with Rachel. And doing this for another woman and not his own girlfriend, well, that was not ok. And two, does he have a choice? Seriously, he´s two feet tall and Maddy is 5´11”. The way she is, he´ll get punished if he doesn´t play along.

Literally, mommy Maddy will punish him. She´s got a mean side he really doesn´t like.

 

“Nick… hello? Honey, I´m talking to you. Are you tired? Do you want to sleep a little more? Maybe… would you like it if, I don´t know, if I called in because I´m “sick”, and you and I can spend the rest of the day together?” A whole day to have Nick for her own? Maddy will treasure that.

“No! I mean… there´s no need for you to do it, I… I´ll look after him at work. You know, if he´s still tired, he can sleep on the car. You don´t have to worry about it.” Spoke Rachel. Had she just interrupted Maddy out of insecurity?

Maybe she was just playing. And she simply got all nervous. She felt as if she had to take some action, else, she´ll have to bear work without him.

“O…k?” Maddy found this sudden reaction of Rachel confusing. Why had she intervened just like that? Why? She was suspicious.

“Oh, sorry, hehe. I mean, you don´t need to lose a day at work to take care of him. I assure you he will be fine… he´s fine, right? He doesn´t have any fever, right?” Rachel was really starting to think Nick was sick. And she got worried.

 

The next couple minutes were really uncomfortable. Nick was confused too. And partially gone. He was trying to focus all of his self on trying not to vomit. However, he was aware, partially, of the strange atmosphere on the kitchen.

Rachel grabbed a bagel and some coffee. And sat on the chair right in front of Maddy. Still wondering if Nick was feeling fine. He did look a bit down.

They looked at each other every now and then. His boss waving at him as she smiled.

Maddy didn´t quite liked it. Yes, she was jealous. But, on whose lap is he? Right, on hers, not Rachel´s.

 

The inevitable moment came, time to get off to work.

“Nick, are you sure you´re feeling well? I can still call in sick?” Said Maddy from above, bending over with her hands on her knees as she looked down at Nick.

She knows he´s just lethargic because of all the milk he drank. But she would´ve loved it if he played along and asked her to stay with him all day long.

“Yes, I´m fine… there´s no need for you to bother that much.” Or feed him again, seriously, the milk had barely settled on his stomach. Now he was on the “if I don´t move too fast, I won´t feel sick” phase.

“It´s no problem at all, trust me, you´re not bothering…” Maddy was incredibly tall. He still wasn´t used to look up at her as if she was 18´ tall.

And her body was simply unbelievable.

 

Her legs were thick, filling her tight pants so sensuously. Her hips were so meaty, her waist so apparently thin, and her boobs, her boobs seemed as if they wanted to pop out of her tight white blouse. Not even her blazer could hide those enormous melons.

In her current position, as she was bending, her tits seemed as if they wanted to come out of her top. Pushing themselves into the other, trying to make their way out of her blouse.

 

“Don´t worry! He´s fine. If anything happens, I´ll make sure to bring him back home. That way, I´ll look after him whole you´re at work.” Rachel spoke, standing closer to Nick, right behind him.

 

“I bet you´d love that.” Thought Maddy as her look turned a bit more stern.

There´s no need for any other woman to look after him. Maddy´s his mommy, she can do anything for him. He won´t share his boyfriend with any other woman, AT ALL.

But she couldn´t say that. She couldn´t send Rachel straight to hell, even if she felt it. She had to cool down, think straight.

 

*sigh*

“Fine. I´ll get going. But… don´t forget to call me if you´re not feeling well, ok Nick?” this was Maddy´s only, and last way, to show affection. He can´t forget who his mommy is.

 

The two of these plump giantesses seemed to want a piece of him. Well, actually to give him a piece of them. Nick was a shrunken container for all of their maternal impulses. All of those mommy urges. Was it because he was kind? Attentive?

Does it look as if he needs someone to take care of him? Well, now he does; but when he met both women, he was a man over six-foot-tall. Functional, independent, strong. Now, he´s trapped. Under the care of these two women who wasted no chance to stick their engorged nipples on his mouth.

 

“Well… she´s gone.” Spoke Rachel, still looming above him.

Nick turned up, as if he was trying to look at the ceiling, but he was actually looking up at this giantess behind him.

He could see Rachel´s smile from behind her enormous tits. She was stacked, and so was Maddy. Why does their perfectly round breasts have to be full with milk? They are like a double threat. They´re something good coming together with something bad.

Her large body just seemed larger from his point of view. He was right in between her long, thick legs. They seemed more like columns of marble, holding her enormous body. Carrying her enormous tits. They must be really heavy.

“I thought she was never going to leave.” She made a pause, took a step back and then bent over, just to pick him up.

“Seriously, are you ill, sweetheart? Are you feeling sick? Hmmm? We can stay here if you like.” Now she was the one who wanted to stay home with him. Who gets these women? Why are they looking for that? Stay home with him?

“I´m fine, really.” He felt annoyed. This must be like the fifth time he says it.

“Aww, are you upset? Hmm? Is mommy smothering her baby with questions?” she cooed, as she then decided to tickle him.

“No! Wait, I… I´m too full!” He was going to vomit. If she tickled him and made him laugh, he´ll throw up.

“Full? You did have a big breakfast, huh?” He nodded.

Nick really didn´t want to reveal of what he was full with. But her next question made it impossible.

“What did you have for breakfast? I seemed to arrive when you were done. Tell me, was it tasty?” it was an honest question. A fair one. But the answer had much more than he wanted to admit.

 

“A toast? No? Hmm… eggs?... Yogurt?... A muffin? Wait, do we have muffins?” Rachel turned her question in some sort of guessing game. One where Nick discarded all of her answers.

“Come on, tell me, I just want to know.” Rachel was being nosy, in a mommy way.

Nick was nervous, he felt as if the giant woman was falling all over him. Setting her curious eyes on him, trying to decipher his thoughts. And this was just over a meal?

 

Nick couldn´t help it, he freaked out, in a quiet way, but still feeling desperate. The truth came out of his mouth. He can´t really lie to his boss.

“Milk!” He spoke, loud and clear.

“Milk? You´re full with just…” She held herself for a second there, milk? Where did that come from? She drinks her coffee black. No cream, no sugar. And as far as she can remember, there´s no milk around the house.

Maddy finished the whole gallon yesterday. And no one had gone grocery shopping. So, where does this milk came from?

She doesn´t have to be quite a detective to find out. He´s not stomach sick, he´s full. Just as Maddy said, but what type of milk can fill him to his very limits?

“Nick, sweetheart, where did you got the milk?” she bend over, looking at him straight in the eyes. Rachel had a theory already, and she just wanted Nick to confirm it.

 

 

End Notes:

This story is compelted on my patreon, here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 44 by Mine1234

“None of your business.” That was the answer he could´ve given. Even if rude, this will make it clear that he´s not willing to share that information with her. But he couldn’t do it.

He was two-feet-tall, standing in front of the gigantesque 5´11” amazon of a woman his boss was.

 

Her boobs were there, big, wide, round. Threatening with falling all over him as she was bending. Every inch of Rachel´s body seemed so fleshy. And soft, however, he was too intimidated to think of it.

Right now, Rachel had asked him a question. And her face, the kind of stern, mandatory, look on her face said one thing. I need an answer, right now.

 

What could he say? Could he admit it? Should he?

What if Rachel´s already aware of Maddy´s lactation? What if Rachel, who made herself lactate, had shared this secrets, well the treatment, with Maddy. Could that be possible?

Was there a chance? Even if a small one, had Rachel and Maddy sort of conspired, worked together, to be both breastfeeding him? Chances are… none.

From where he can see this, Maddy and Rachel are not exactly getting along well. In fact, he can feel some kind of tension whenever the three of them are in the same room. As if they were in some quiet fight, what were they fighting for? Obvious, him.

Both wanted his attention. He was yet to know why? Why would two tall, successful and independent women like them fight for, well, him?

But then, he recalls these women with their gargantuan, always full, lactating breasts and he knows it. He´s there to sate a need of them. A huge, maternal need. He can´t complaint… much.

 

However, back to reality, he needs to give Rachel an answer, and a quick one. He´s sure they are not working together, and that none of them knows the other is lactating. Else, well, they would´ve been fighting to see who feeds him first, or complaint if the other had already done so.

At the moment, he´s certain Rachel knows nothing about Maddy´s recent lactation. Hopefully.

 

Now, Nick´s standing in front, well beneath, Rachels impatient self. Right in front of her long, thick, column-like legs. Looking up at the bothered amazon. She asked for an answer, and she´ll get one.

“Nick, sweetheart, you´re taking an awfully long time to answer my question. If you´re playing some game, I don´t like it. Now, let me ask this once more. Where did you get that milk from?” her words were still sort of kind, but her tone wasn´t. He knew his boss, if he doesn´t tell her what she asked for within the next minute, she´ll be pissed.

 

“I…” he knew he had to say something, but he didn´t want to tell the truth. What will happen next?

What will Rachel do with that information? Would it be so bad to tell her? Plus, why does she have to know? It seems she´s desperate to know, why?

 

Rachel knew he was not likely to answer, so she tried to confirm her theory with him. She was getting mad, and she doesn´t like to get mad to her special someone. Nick was lucky she found him cute, else, well, let´s not get there.

“Listen, there´s no milk in the house. I know so. Not cows milk, not almonds milk, not even powder milk. You just told me you drank your full of milk, and the only way you can get milk, enough to fill you, is from ME.” She pointed at herself. Poking her tit and slightly sinking her thumb in her large breast.

“So, there´s only TWO possible answers here, either you sneaked into my bed, while I was asleep, uncovered my breasts and then proceeded to suck me dry. But that can´t be, wanna know why? Because I´m feeling slightly full right now…” she stood back up, and moved to the sides, right, then left, then right again.

She was moving her body sideways, back and forth, making her large breasts bounce to the sides. She could feel the milk churning inside her tits in motion as the rest of her flesh trembled. Her breasts were kind of pulling her, because of their weight, but she stood still and steady, as much to make her point.

“Now, the only other possible answer I can give is… your girlfriend, Maddy. She´s lactating, ain´t she?” He swallowed.

 

She was right. How could she be so sure? HOW?!

But it was the most logical answer. All of her weight gain, all that time she was not on the house. Her boobs had grown so much recently. Either they are full of milk or she´s using a balloon pump. But she knows better.

Maddy´s large, heavy-looking tits are full, of liquid. The way they move, how they tremble. The only way they can look so big and move in the way they do is if she´s lactating. She knows her boobs are as full of milk as hers. Maybe less, possibly more. She´s not so sure, but she knows one thing, now there´s two women inside the same house trying to breastfeed a single man. And there´s not enough man for both.

 

“I don´t… know what you´re talking about…” he lied. With that particular, guilty-filled, barely believable answer.

“SERIOUSLY! You want to give ME that answer? ME! The woman who´s looked after you, who has taken you in, embrace you with all of my love, taken such good care of you. You want to lie to me? To your boss?” She couldn´t believe it, she bent over again, and with a sad look on her face, maybe to make him feel guilty, she finished with: “To mommy?”

He never asked for any of this. ANY. And somehow, he felt bad.

“I… I don´t… I´m not…” he didn´t knew what to do, or say. She knew he was lying. And he was such a terrible liar that, even if she hadn´t found out this soon, he would´ve overexplained the whole thing and made a mistake in the process. It seems that, the truth is the only thing that can take him out of this. Sadly, but it´s the only way.

 

“I´m sorry… she… Maddy fed me.” He said, betraying Maddy. However, she never said he couldn´t say it.

“Fed you with…?” Rachel already had her answer, but she´ll make him give her the full answer. She knows this is not easy for him, but this will teach him not to lie to her.

“She breast… fed me. She fed me from her… boob. But don´t tell her I told you!” This was humiliating. The truth, but so humiliating to tell a grown woman that another grown woman just breastfed him.

Rachel´s huge hand gently fell over his head as he was looking at the floor in embarrassment. She patted him softly and said: “There, wasn´t so hard, was it?” Approval, she needed to show her approval and gratification to him. Even if she had something else in mind.

 

“I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!” She yelled inside her face. Beneath her warm smile and unworried eyes, she was furious.

This was a mess. A MESS! Two women feeding the same man? She knows how much of an inconvenient it is to hold the milk inside her breasts for a certain time. And now, she´ll have to hold it even more?

There´s still plenty of time before lunch. Which means, Nick may have digested the whole milk from breakfast by then. But, what if he doesn´t?

What if he´s still full? Is Rachel going to have to hold it until dinner? But they are all together by dinner! There´s no way Nick and her can sneak out for a secret feeding session. What will be his explanation for not having dinner? One time thing, there´s no problem, but this will be a daily thing.

Also, there´s the chance that he´s no longer full, but would he be capable of drinking both of Rachel´s huge, full breasts? She could end up loop-sided.

Maddy had just screwed things up, for all!

 

“And where the hell did she get her treatment from? Is this permanent? Or… is her milk good for Nick? I swear that if her milk makes him ill….!” Rachel was being a bit overprotective towards this new change. Mad at Maddy, of course.

Right now, they were both at Rachel´s office. And, for some reason Nick ignored, he was sitting over Rachel´s lap. The reason? She needed him close to ease herself.

“Are you sure you don´t need me to…” Nick asked, feeling Rachel´s thick, fleshy, soft thigh beneath him. For some reason, she was warm, more than every other day. Which can only mean one thing, she was mad; which caused her to be burning from the inside.

“Oh, no, sweetheart. Today´s going to be kind of a slow day. Don´t worry about it. I´d like you to just sit there and relax. I would´ve given you the day off, but I can´t leave you home…” she lied.

But she didn’t have much time to think of another excuse. Not even to think on something to keep him busy. Her mind was already focused with the paper she was typing and on Maddy. Unfortunately.

So many questions about how this chance will ruin their lives. Particularly, her feeding sessions with Nick.

 

Later on, at Maddy´s office.

“Shit… am I full already? But it´s barely 10:00 am!” Maddy was sitting on her desk, looking through some digital papers when she started feeling some discomfort on her boob area.

She was feeling swollen, her nipples were harder, and when she moved, she could feel a huge load of milk inside each tit.

Lucky for her, she wasn´t dripping, yet.

 

She couldn´t allow this to happen again. She couldn’t leave the office with a milk-stained blouse, not for the second day in-a-row. She needs to fix it. However, she´s still got some time. But not much.

“If only Nick was here…” she sadly thought, wondering what would it be if Nick was her assistant.

 

She wouldn´t make him work. She´ll have him all day sitting where she can check on him. And sometimes sitting him on her lap, as an emotional support. Only to feel closer to him. But he´ll have one duty, the main one. He´ll be in charge of sucking all of the milk from her nipples.

She liked the idea, her sucking assistant, or boob assistant? She spend a couple seconds thinking of a name, but the point is, he´ll drink all of the milk her boobs produce, in the end, it is meant for him.

Besides, the feeling of having his lips suck on her hard, erect and overly sensitive nipples. It was making her tingle. She felt a rapid quiver all over her spine, his lips had done miracles.

Not only sucking, but stimulating her. Making her feel like a woman in more ways than he can think.

She started to guide one hand to her crotch, she was feeling hot. But she abstained. She was at the office. For as hot as it seems, she cannot do this under the vague, yet so real, feeling she was having.

“Control yourself, Maddy. Just… ugh, I´ll take a break. I need to use the bathroom anyways…” she needed to take all of that milk out before it came out by itself.

 

“Are you sure?” Rachel cooed at Nick.

“Yes…” he replied, making this the third, and he was going to make sure the last, time she asked the same.

“Still full from breakfast? But what´s with her milk?” She spoke out loud, even if they were at her office, he didn´t want anyone, not even by mistake, to listen to her words. This could lead to questions he will never answer.

“Yes, I am… can we move forward? I mean, it´s like… another two hours before lunch.” He claimed.

“I know but, if you´re not feeling an itsy bitsy hungry now, what can guarantee you´ll be hungry by then?” She was worried. The loop sided Rachel walking out of the office seemed like a reality now.

“I… I don’t know. I´m feeling… normal. I mean, I´m not bloated like in the morning, so, I guess I have already digested most of the milk… maybe by lunch I can be… hungry? I don´t know!”

“Aww, don´t get stressed, honey. I´m sure this is not your fault.” It´s someone else´s…

 

Meanwhile, Maddy was at the bathroom, milking herself. And doing something else in the process.

She felt so full, and so horny, for some reason. She took a water bottle in, lowered her pants and sat on the bathroom.

She made sure there was no one else. And that no one even saw her walking in with the bottle. This seemed kind of… odd.

However, all of this had a purpose.

 

The first thing she did was to remove her pants, including her thong. Then, she removed her coat, hung it, and then unbuttoned her blouse. After, she removed her bra, that was already feeling so tight.

She proceeded to remove the bottle´s cap and inserted her engorged nipple into it. She used her free hand to press on her tit. Slowly, milk began to come out.

She quivered with the feeling of milk flowing from her tit. So warm, so thick. Soon, she found out she didn´t need to push on her tit, the milk was coming out on its own. Time for the second phase.

She drove her fingers to her naked pussy and began to toy with it. She felt so hot, normally, she wouldn’t do this. But she was having some needs some urges. Before she could think twice about it, she was masturbating at the office´s bathroom. Fast, vigorously. Pleasing herself.

She noticed her other breast began to leak a bit, and that the bottle was nearly full. She rapidly threw all of the milk on the open toilet and inserted it on her other tit. She pushed the bottle a bit harder to her nipple, pushing it hard enough to sort of pinch it, making the milk come out of it in streams.

This wasn´t right. She felt so wrong, yet, she was feeling so naughty. This wasn´t her fault. She was lactating. And she didn´t have a pump to do the job. She had to think of something else, but masturbating? Well, she couldn´t help it. This whole thing was so stimulating.

“OOOhhh, yes….” She moaned, with her fingers inserted on her cunt and milk filling her bottle for the second time. She wasn´t done yet.

 

Later on, everyone was back home. Feeling kind of awkward and with their own “secrets”.

Turns out, Nick could drink from Rachel´s milk. But not all of it. She had already seen this coming, so she shifted him to her other tit once the first one was half way done. And she was right. He could only, in total, drink the equivalent to a single boob, on milk.

She felt disappointed. Does this mean their special lunches are done?

If Maddy keeps, and she will, feeding him in the early mornings, then he´ll be full through all of the day.

This is not how things were supposed to be. She was supposed to be her only milk provider, and now, she´s the spare? How did this happen?

 

But Rachel was not going to give up. She´s sure Maddy will have another chance in the late night. That´s right, she´ll pull her tits out and start feeding him again. This wasn´t fair. Rachel barely got to feed him, not even once, but half as much. And Maddy could get a second chance?

 

“Listen, Maddy, I was thinking that, you know, maybe Nick could… I don´t know, sleep with me tonight?” Maddy´s eyes opened in shock. How could she make that question?

Nick turned at both of the amazons before him. Rachel had this smile on her face, a welcoming, yet mischievous smile. And Maddy, she was looking at her, jaw dropped, with the beginnings of a stern look.

Right before dinner, things had gone bad.

 

Everything took place just like normal. Rachel and Nick walked inside the house, a little while before Maddy showed up. Today, she was home early, well not early but she didn´t stay at work two or three hours after her shift ended.

But the tension, Nick could feel it in the air the second she walked in. Rachel breathed in, audibly. In a way where she clearly announced something was bothering her. She took the air in, looking straight at Maddy as if she was looking to a rival, but was it not who she was now?

She had known this from the very beginning, Nick has time for one, and just one, of them.

 

The second Maddy spotted Nick, she wanted to pull him away from Rachel´s “claws”. Moving in there was a terrible idea, and now she knows it. So, what if her new position requires her to work more hours? She can hire someone to look after Nick while she´s not home, anyone´s better than Rachel. Or so she thinks.

 

Rachel felt it, Maddy was making her move, and it was time to make hers too. This was her house, and she had the right to set the rules. After a short amount of time, things got serious.

 

“Excuse me???” Maddy couldn´t believe her audacity. Nick sleeping in the same bed as HER?!

How could she be so blind, she´s done this before, she must have. In the matter of three seconds, which felt like full minutes on Maddy´s livid and quick mind. She thought Rachel had been seducing him while she was gone. In all that time away, what else had she done? She only asked her this because she had already done it.

“Oh, well, you see, we have a lot of things to discuss, work related of course. A new contract with this small company, some new decisions, and particularly, some new rules…” Rachel made that up.

“Discuss? I think that, if you were to discuss it, shouldn´t that be with your partners or someone higher at your company? Nick´s your assistant, he doesn´t have the power, much less the authority to take those decisions, not even take part on them!” Maddy spoke, as she turned down to Nick. She was pissed, and he could tell.

Meanwhile, Rachel was still giving a smile, trying to be persuasive. “I know, I just… he has this ideas and… well, he´s just so attentive. Plus, since he´s more on the level of the people who´ll get a major impact of these decisions, I´d like to know what he thinks, the way this will affect him.”

 

Ideas? As far as Nick knows, he´s mostly sleeping through work nowadays. What ideas? Is he a sleep talker?

As he looks up at these giantesses, he knows something´s wrong. For starters, Rachel wanted to keep their “thing” as a secret. Why would she try to make things obvious now?

 

“You think so? Why don´t you make a survey, I think it will be better to gather the opinion of more people, not just Nick´s.” Maddy said, sternly and about to lose it. Yet, she was still trying to keep it together.

“I know, and that´s what I´ll do, but before that…” she bent over, rapidly, and reached for Nick. Bringing him close to her, tightly thrusting him against her huge, soft tits.

Maddy didn´t like what she had done.

“Sorry, but… can you put him down?” she asked nicely, even though she just wanted to snatch him away from her hands.

“Don´t worry, I won´t drop him.” Rachel said as she placed her hand on Nick´s head, gently.

“I don´t care,” she took a deep breath, and lowered her voice a little. “I just. I would like it if you put him down before I give you my answer.” Maddy replied, trying her best to be calm.

“But you´re going to say no, I know it. You want to take him away.” Rachel explained.

 

This was going too fast. Right now, this felt like a negotiation, and he was the hostage. He regrets saying Maddy breastfed him. Maybe that was what triggered all this.

“Away? Take him…? Listen, HE is MY boyfriend. I´m not taking him away. I´m just… I just…” she couldn´t claim she owned him, or that he was her property. Saying something such as “he´s mine”, that just felt as if she objectified him. Where is the love in that?

 

Maddy wasn´t sure what to do, what to say. Rachel was carrying him, AGAIN. Without her consent, without her permission. She simply picked him up because she could. That was not fair!

Maddy felt mad, upset. Enraged! She couldn´t scream the hell out of this woman, well she could, but this was not the way she wanted things to be. She needed to be kind, to be sweet, to reflect all of her maternal self. Not for Rachel, but for Nick.

For as much as this seems wrong, or odd. There´s only one way to solve it.

 

Maddy took a deep breath. Cleared her mind and, without thinking it twice. She said it, loud and clear.

“Because he… he needs his MOMMY!” Rachel´s eyes shot open, and Nick´s jaw dropped.

Maddy just admit it, and right in that second, she covered her mouth, looking at both in some sort of regretful embarrassment. She spilled the beans.

 

End Notes:

You can find the full story on my patreon! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234




Chapter 45 by Mine1234

For a moment, an awkward silence filled the room. There was a lot of tension in the air. The subtly aggressive mood around had turned into a silent confusion.

To everyone, this was something unexpected. However, each had their own perception of how things could be after this.

To Nick, this was AWFUL!

 

“No, no, just… now WAY!” Maddy told Rachel about her particular treat towards Nick. Yes, to Maddy this was the ultimate way of love and a better way to show him how much she cared. However, this could have some real consequences to him.

If things don´t play on his way, then both women will be aware he´s been playing by each other´s rules without the other one knowing. However, he was more afraid of what Maddy could do if she finds out about his recent “interactions” with Rachel.

 

Rachel couldn´t agree more with Maddy. As the mature woman looked straight at Maddy, who was looking elsewhere in shame. She knew that Nick needed mommy, but mommy Rachel.

Rachel has been living with Maddy and Nick for a while now, she knows the way she is, or at least thought she knew.

While she worked with Nick, she could tell they were close, that they loved each other. And also, that Maddy was attentive and very caring. But never before, she had the idea that Maddy could be just as maternal as she was.

She was not going to make this a competition on who loved Nick the most, who cared more or who was the “alpha” mommy. But there should be an arrangement. Now that she admit it, things could change, and if she can think of a way within the next couple minutes, then everyone will live happy with this new idea Rachel will soon introduce.

 

Maddy herself was nervous. But not for long. Yes, she admitted it, so what? Nick was HER boyfriend. If someone should, or could, complaint about it, it should be Nick. No one else has a say in this.

Maddy steeled herself, turned back at Rachel and prepared for the worse. In the end, they will just have to move out.

“So, what if she thinks it´s weird. I´m just taking care of him, that´s it.” Thought Maddy as she saw Rachel´s thoughtful look.

 

Nick looked up at both women, each impressive and large figure so tall above him. He was worried, who will speak first?

 

“Excuse me, but did you just say… mommy?” Rachel wanted to confirm the whole thing before she made her move.

“I did, yes. Nick´s my boyfriend, my baby. I look after him, I take care of him. I have always done, not only now that he´s shrunk.” Actually, being the bigger one made things easier for her to decide, to set some rules. “So? Listen, if you think I´m a creep, let me just tell you that…” Maddy was ready for a fight, a verbal one.

“No! Oh no. I… I´m not trying to judge you or to, you know, criticize. I´m just intrigued.” Rachel replied, trying to cool Maddy off before she felt offended.

“Intrigued? And why is that?” Maddy was curious, maybe Rachel just wanted to know more, however, this was none of her business. She will only tell as much as she feels comfortable with.

Nick stood there, between both giantesses as his heart started to beat faster and faster. The time has come. That very moment he feared was now here.

 

“Well, I… I honestly thought I was the only one.” Rachel replied. Making Maddy the intrigued one now. “I mean, don´t get me wrong but, given the way this gentleman here is, I liked to think of myself as his boss-mommy.” Rachel turned down at Nick, who was deeply worried, he didn´t turn up at neither of them.

When he became the main topic of the conversation, he looked away, waiting for the chance to escape. Sneak away from them before Maddy falls on him like a wall of bricks.

 

Maddy turned down at Nick in confusion. However, she was still trying to understand what Rachel was trying to say. She already had an idea, but she wanted to make sure she was talking about the same thing she said before.

“So, when you say “mommy-boss” you mean?” Maddy asked.

“I mean, that ever since he started shrinking, I was certain he needed protection, to feel more love around him during this hard times coming. I struggled to understand it at first but, well, we must be looking so big and full to him. Wanting this man to call you mommy is just… it feels right, doesn´t it? These women had needs, and Nick was just the right size to sate them.

“Yeah…” replied Maddy, with some suspicion at her last words, but she´ll find out soon enough.

 

Both women spoke about this for a while. Not letting him go. He wanted to walk away when he felt they wouldn´t notice, but Maddy stopped him.

She took a step forward, planting her large foot right in front of him. A bit heavily.

“Now, where do you think you´re going, sweetheart? Rachel and I still have some more chatting to do, or should I say, mommies still need to talk?” He swallowed as he turned up at Maddy´s huge, and mildly annoyed form.

 

Everything was said. The truth. How Rachel and him started with this while she was away. Of course, this was hurting Maddy. To know that he´s been putting this up behind her back.

Secretly, he´s been calling his boss, Rachel, mommy, just as he does with her. She felt betrayed. Sad. Pissed! She would´ve loved to blame Rachel. Chose to believe this woman forced him to play her game. But the truth is, she didn´t need much to make him comply.

“I´m sorry, dear, I really am. I know he´s your boyfriend, and I´ve been… stealing him from you. It´s just that, he´s… I… I couldn´t help it. There was a voice inside me screaming. Telling me to help him, to look for him, to… saying this out loud sounds ridiculous, but, to pamper him. Pour all of my love and kisses in him. But I should´ve looked for my own man and not try to steal yours.” Rachel wasn´t lying. She could understand the way Maddy felt.

If this had been the other way around, she would´ve kicked Maddy out of her house without thinking it twice. But she was the intruder. The one who was trying to step in. Right now, she was looking for redemption, forgiveness.

 

This was a chat from one mommy to the other. Besides, her intentions were not bad. If Maddy was honest, she was aiming the same thing she was. Take care of Nick. And so far, she´s been doing it nicely.

Compared to Maddy´s mother who literally spanked his ass while she was gone, Rachel was a saint. Maybe as motherly as her.

Her speech was pretty much everything she wanted for Nick. Love, care, protection. She had been living under the same roof as a woman with a motherly side just as strong as hers.

 

Rachel could see it on Maddy´s face. This was her chance, a chance to share this plan she´s been building up inside her mind while she spoke. What she said was true. She wasn´t lying at all. However, she wouldn´t want Nick to go away. After all, she´s his mommy too.

“Maddy, I… if I may make a proposal, I… I´d like it if, with your approval of course, maybe, just maybe, you and I, we could be both Nick´s mommies?” Maddy thought Rachel would step back, admit she lost and allow her to be the one and only mommy there. But she had another thing in mind.

“You mean… like, share Nick?” She didn´t seem so happy about it.

“Oh, no, not share. He´s a man, not a toy of some sorts. My proposal is, maybe we could take care of him together? I mean, we already do, and both of you already live under my roof. I´m just saying that, since the truth has already come out. What if, inside this house, he´s free to call us both “mommy”? I could be mommy Rachel and you could be mommy Maddy. What do you think?” Rachel was persuasive.

Pointing out this has already been happening. And slightly making it clear that this is her house. Plus, Maddy couldn´t really hate the idea. This was a peaceful solution for this sort of problem that just came up.

“Things wouldn´t really change. I mean, he calls you mommy… and he calls me that way too. This would be sort of… making this official?” Rachel needed Maddy to agree with her.

 

Maddy didn´t fully hate the idea, but this would mean she will share Nick. Is she up for that? Nonetheless, she can´t deny Rachel has been a life saver, in a way. Allowing them to move in, which now she knows her reasons. There´s no need to drive him to work since they work together, and she´s with him at home too, while she´s on her way from work.

Rejecting this proposal meant losing much. However, accepting could mean losing Nick? There´s no way, right? Besides, Maddy´s got a plus. Milk. Or that´s what she thinks.

 

“I think… this could work.” Stated Maddy, making Rachel jump in joy. Which also caused her enormous rack to bounce heavily.

Nick was trying to ease himself. Things seemed to be working well. Maybe even too good to be true, but he´ll try not to say a thing not to screw things up.

 

Things had really changed. And for good! Well, at least they were not mad. Maddy was not mad, Rachel sort of knew this all along. However, there still seems to be a bit more chatting for them.

“Nick, honey, can you leave us alone for a sec. I need to discuss a little something with Maddy.” Rachel smiled down to him sweetly. Maddy wasn´t sure what it was.

“Uhm, sure.” He replied carelessly.

“But go straight to our room. I also need to have a chat with you.” Of course, Maddy was still upset, and once they were alone, she will give Nick a little piece of her mind.

 

Once Nick was gone, the conversation headed towards a delicate topic.

“I don´t mean to be rude. Or nosy but… by any chance, are you lactating?” Rachel spoke, clearly, she knows more than she seems to.

“I…” Should Maddy answer that question?

“Sorry, I know this is an awkward question, but… I´m just asking because, well, your boobs, they just look so… full!” Rachel already knew it, but she wanted to play dumb for a second, now, she had a sort of second proposal.

“Well, they are bigger, yes… and… maybe I´m… producing milk.” This felt really awkward. Talk about her lactation with Nick´s boss, and now co-mommy. This was too much for a single day.

“It´s good to know, because, I´m lactating too.” Well plaid by Rachel. But she knew how to make very good plans really fast. There´s no doubt on why she was the CEO of a very successful company.

“Oh, you… you´re lactating?” Well, her breasts look enormous too, and maybe the weight gain was attached to the lactation? Maddy has no idea, she´s only aware that she´s lactating and now, apparently, Rachel is too. Can this be a coincidence? Or is this happening to every woman?

“I am… and this is kind of painful at times, so… maybe I´m taking advantage of the moment, please let me know if this is asking much but… don´t you think Nick may need some… milk?”

 

“FUCK!” Maddy had now lost the feeling of being his only nursing mommy. Could this get any worse? Seriously. His boss not only wants to take this maternal role, but she´s also lactating? This is making Maddy feel awfully not special.

“I… can you give me the chance to… sleep on it?” Maddy couldn´t give an answer right now. She had already let a lot of things happen, but Rachel breastfeeding Nick? No way!

“Sure. Uhm… no problem. Listen, if this is kind of… too much, just forget I asked, ok?” Shit. Rachel was counting on it. She thought she would agree. She may as well discard the idea of having him sleep with her…

 

Maddy was uncertain, about everything! Had she just agreed to share Nick? Rachel said it, they´ve been doing this already, but making this “official”, it just didn´t feel as such a good idea. However, someone was in trouble.

“How long?!” Were the only words Rachel spoke To Nick as she opened the door and found him sitting on the bed.

Maddy was upset, to think that he´s been lying to her all this time! Things would not be so easy for him. Now that they were alone, it was time for a chat.

“How… long?” Nick wasn´t sure what she meant.

 

The fact that he didn´t knew exactly what she was talking about just pissed her more. Maddy, on her new 5´11” form, moving her now thicker body through the room after closing the door behind her, almost slamming it, made her way to bed. Her eyes, straight at him with an impatient look.

“I said… how long have you been doing this? And why is she so casual about the term mommy? Tell me, have you been calling her mommy too?” It was easy to tell, Rachel had given too much hints on that during their chat.

Nick was nervous, as Maddy sat next to him, her weight pulling him into hers. About to fall over this void of anger. He loved her, she was sweet, but when she got mad…

He had no choice but to tell the truth.

“And you know what she just asked me? She told me she was lactating. And that she would like to feed you.” That made Nick a little relieved. Had Rachel said it so that Maddy wasn´t aware they had already been doing this? Most likely, yes.

“She… she did?” He was playing dumb with this last part.

“Yes. But first, answer me, did all this started when I left? Tell me, did she force you? Hurt you? Nick, be honest with me…” Her eyes went teary for a second. She was hurt, and she needed to hear the truth, from him.

 

Looking up at the busty, but sad woman, made Nick feel even worse. Now, instead of feeling unsettled, he was feeling guilty.

“No. Rachel didn´t force me to this. It kind of… just happened.” Maybe she pushed him a little, but she was sweet, not mean.

“Ok… now tell me, have you already called her… mommy?” Maddy´s voice nearly broke there.

“I… I have.” Each word, every single thing he admitted, he knew it was tearing Maddy apart. He could see it in her face.

“So, Nick, be honest. Who did you call mommy first?” This was Maddy´s main concern. Her main worry. Had he found a maternal figure in another woman first? She wanted her to be the only one, but now that she knows, she wants to know she was the first one.

“Y-yes. I called her mommy before… before you.” Shame fell over him. He said it, he admitted it.

Maddy wanted to slap him. He literally betrayed her. Her trust, her love. He´s been doing this behind her back. Making another woman feel the same thing she wanted to feel. But there was a way to make things easier. She should look at this from another point of view. With another perspective.

 

Maddy could allow this to bring her down. Sad, depressed, insulted. She could let this ruin her day, her week, even her relationship with Nick. Or… she could do something else. Maybe this felt more as if he was having an affair. However, things don´t work the same in this case. Therefore…

“Tell me, who… who do you see more as a mommy? Hmmm?” She will make this a competition. Both are mommies, fine. But she´s THE mommy.

Nick was confused.  And Maddy could tell, by the silly look on his face.

She smiled, regained some composure and whipped a tear from her eye. “Between Rachel and I, who looks more like a mommy to you?”

“Well…” was this some sort of trap? A trick? Or… not?

 

Maddy had to do this, in order to forgive, she must know that, deep down, he´s been thinking of her, loving her, caring enough not to fully betray her. He already did this, but she can learn to live with it. However, if she happens to be the one, and Rachel was just this substitute he picked because she was not there. She can take it.

“You can tell me. Be honest. She looks a bit too chunky, right? I mean, I think my waist is slimmer, plus, my boobs may just be bigger, a little, which for you can be a lot.” It was obvious what she was doing, at least now.

“Sure. Yeah, I mean, your boobs are great! And… and your shape, you´re just… carrying the pounds in all of the right places. Making you look more… more… matronal.” Was this what she wanted to hear? He wasn´t the best working under pressure.

Even if she didn´t like the term “extra pounds”, she knows she gained a lot of weight. But, as he said, it all went to the right places. She had ample hips, killing breasts, thighs as thick as they can be. And her butt, juicy.

Plus, this change was… faith? She knows she not only got thicker, but taller. She grew four full inches. Making her as tall as Rachel. Perhaps, this was meant to be. Plus, her massive breasts will look better over a taller frame.

This was settled, she will forget and forgive. Only because she knows Nick would always choose her over Rachel. Now, she was kind of blaming herself for this.

She dropped those words before leaving. Mommy. If she had created this sort of need on him, and then he seemed forced to find it in another woman while she was not there. Then, it was Maddy the one to blame. However, she won´t let things go as easy.

 

“Awww…” she cooed as she pulled him into her. Her long, thicker arms pulling him straight into her massive bosom. Smothering him with the inflated flesh of her soft tits. She dripped a little milk too, but not too much.

Nick hugged her back, or at least tried. Maddy was a bit too… voluminous nowadays.

“I´ll forgive you, honey. You know I can´t stay mad at you.” He relaxed for a second, however… “But, don´t you EVER do this to me again, understood? Or there will be REAL consequences.” What could be a fair punishment?

Well, Maddy may take it after her mother, but it´s not her fault. If Nick deserves it, she will drop him over her knee, and spank his ass for as long as she feels like it.

Right now, he doesn´t know what the consequences would be. But he´s thinking of the worse.

 

Now, everything was settled. Nick will live under the care of two loving mommies. Which is a decision that Rachel feels happier about. Nonetheless…

“I thought she would say yes…” grunted Rachel as she took her night gown off.

She was now on her personal bathroom, a little upset, but mostly, really full.

She pulled off the gown, only to display her enormous, sore, inflated breasts. She was dripping already, and the pressure was killing her. There were a thousand blue veins all over her tit. She needed to be milked, ASAP.

“Ugh, what a waste…” she complaint as she went straight to the sink and started pinching her nipples, using her thumb and index fingers. Working both breasts at once. And to think that all of this milk could´ve been Nick´s.

 

On the other hand, someone else was in fact giving her milk a good use.

“Now, don´t think you´ll get out of this one. Open up…” Maddy said as Nick was laying sideways over her thick, vast lap.

She slowly, and tenderly, inserted her engorged nipple on his mouth. And waited patiently for him to suck.

She knew it, she just loves this feeling. Perhaps, a milking woman like Rachel would like it too. And having breasts full of milk, without anyone to drink from them, that´s annoying. And it hurts too.

 

“I´ll… give her my permission tomorrow morning. But only at work. She will only feed Nick while I´m not around.” Maddy didn´t want to share, but now, she must. However, it will all be under her terms.

 

End Notes:

You can find the complete story on my patreon. Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 46 by Mine1234


The next few days were kind of hard, mostly on Maddy. All this time she though Nick was hers and hers alone. But now, she´s certain on one thing. She has to share.

Why? Why had the universe gave her such present, only to revoke her privileges as the one and only mommy? Now, he´s also in the care of Rachel.

Maddy was upset, but she understood things will have to be this way. However, that didn´t stopped her from being kind of cranky. At times, when it was Rachel´s turn with Nick, she was mad. Before, she felt left aside, but now, she can´t wait for the time Nick´s hers again. This was awful.

 

On the other side, Rachel´s plan was also kind of ruined. But not exactly. She had kept his as a secret because of obvious reasons, and now, it seems her little secret was revealed. To Maddy. She wasn´t one to complaint, she was kind of stepping in, now… she´s literally in the middle.

This has become a matter of three people now. But Rachel, unlike Maddy, was looking at the bright side of it, if she had to share, then so be it.

Although, there was something else, has anyone asked Nick what he thinks?

 

Apparently, he just has to learn to live with it. He´s already done this before, with his boss-mommy at work and with his girlfriend-mommy at home. But this just feels strange. He may be two-feet-tall, but both of them know he´s a man, and that he has an opinion, right?

 

“This isn´t fair…” he complaint to himself as he had finally, after five days, gotten some time alone. Just him and his thoughts for a moment.

Was he allowed to be alone? Not quite. It was Sunday, everyone´s day off, and Maddy took the chance to take an afternoon nap with him, hugging him like a teddy between her large arms. Pinning him right over her enormous, soft rack.

He felt a little uncomfortable for the odd feeling of milk stains on her blouse. This was so common nowadays, with both women.

 

He sneaked out. He had to, that was the only way, neither of them gave him any chance to be on his own.

He walked out of the room and tried to hide himself on the laundry room. Where he was certain no one will go.

First, he shrinks and now this? He´s getting kind of tired. Both women are nice, caring and sweet. But this is starting to become too much. First of all, he´s bloated, all day long. A breastfeeding from Maddy, another from Rachel, then Maddy again… sometimes he´s nauseous.

Even if the milk´s sweet, creamy, tasty. And he gets the chance to suck it out of the largest, heaviest and softest tits he´s ever touched, it´s starting to become a burden. Why can´t he just have a burger? Or pizza? Or anything solid?!

Both women are nice, but sometimes he thinks that if he speaks up, they will just shut him in a cooing way and think he´s just saying nonsense. Life has gotten unfair.

 

Both women, looking more like giantesses. With their thick bodies. Their boobs were swelling at all times, their round butts tight in their clothes. Their whole bodies had this thicker look all over, curvier, juicier. Carrying a pair of swaying matronal hips, soft-looking flesh, and they were simply massive.

From his point of view, each of them was around twenty-feet-tall. Hefty goddesses, whose only goal was to pamper him. Which sounded better than it actually was.

If he´s supposed to be their number one priority, then why does it feel as if they are just trying to make all of their wishes come true? As if they were only working to get each a personal benefit. To have a piece of him. To fulfill all of their maternal desires through him, but not actually carrying about his opinion.

 

Nick stood at the laundry, in front of the drier, thinking of a way to let them know he was not feeling too comfortable with this. But he didn´t want any of them to get mad with him if they misunderstood what he said.

What if they think he doesn´t like them? That he feels this isn´t working. How will they react? Will they look for a way so that, this time, the three of them are happy with the resolution? So far, both are getting what they want, but what about him?

Each passing day, he feels as if they are just taking over his life, making decisions for him, picking what they will do, when, how. He can´t even decide what to eat.

They have offered him ice cream, cake, something sweet, these women love sweets, but they only do so when they are eating it. And it´s always after he´s been fed straight from their tits. After he sucks dry both of their mammoth breasts. After his stomach´s full to the brim of milk. Any type of food, no matter how bad his cravings had been for it, made him nauseous after latching on either of them.

 

“Think, Nick, think…” he said to himself as he walked in a small circle over the laundry´s floor. Wearing a fuzzy onesie, one he obviously didn´t pick. When was it the last time he wore something else?

By now, even his office outfits were gone. Rachel didn´t quite made the announcement at the office, but it was obvious. One day, after Maddy found out about this, she just thought, why not letting everyone know?

She didn´t say it, she just dressed Nick on a onesie and walked down the office with him in her arms. He was carried all the way, from the car into her office.

Nick buried his face in her, this was embarrassing, more than that, it was demeaning. He never agreed on this. But whatever she says goes, or so it seems.

He tried to argue, but her only answer was, “Relax, mommy Rachel knows best…” and that seemed to be the end of it. Her face had drawn a joyful smile, one that revealed that, no matter what, this was happening.

 

He never left the office after that. Actually, he never ever left it at all. Would Rachel allow him to walk by the office corridors alone? No chance at all.

The bad thing was that, with all that milk inside him with Maddy´s milky breakfast, and Rachel´s creamy lunches, he was full of liquid. His bladder was now too small to hold all that milk. Even a fully grown man would struggle not to use the bathroom with nearly a gallon of milk inside him. Seriously, how is he capable of holding?

He´s sure on one thing, one of this days, he just won´t be able to hold it for that long. He needs to find a solution for that, before he has an “accident” at the office.

 

“I love you but… No, that doesn´t sound so good. How about… You´re such great mommies but I think you´re a little too much? That doesn´t work either…” he was in a dilemma, how to tell two utterly maternal women that he´s not loving all of their mummying?

Maybe there´s no way…

 

He kept walking in circles for a while. Part of him was afraid Maddy will wake up, and be mad by the fact that he just left her in bed, alone. But he was focused on one thing, to look for a way to make these women understand that there must be a limit.

Their breasts are hypnotizing, their bodies intoxicating. He´s complying mostly out of pure arousal. Even if he´s latching, he´s in complete contact with boobs so big that they could eclipse the sun! Puffy areolas with hard nipples. And the milk, the nectar that fills him.

But everything must come to an end. It will upset them, but he has to speak. Neither of both women will think they are doing wrong, each knows this is the right thing to do.

 

Nick was too thoughtful to hear steps coming closer. Approaching by the second. Closer and closer to the laundry room. And why? Well, it´s Sunday, a perfect day to take care of the laundry.

He was turning his back at the door, and murmuring a bit, so he didn´t listen when this giantess pushed the door and came in, with a basket full of laundry in hand. She smiled, someone was out here, alone…

 

“Well, well, well, isn´t this my wittle Nick, what are you doing here all by yourself, honey? Weren´t you taking a nap with Maddy? Hmm?” Rachel came in. Wearing only an oversized, which once fit tight, blouse, and nothing else.

She was probably wearing a pair of shorts underneath, but on top, she was wearing nothing but the blouse. Buttoned only to the middle, revealing a deep, bouncy and carnal line of cleavage. Both of her huge tits were sensuously wrapped by her blouse, her perky nipples poking thought the fabric, her breasts looking round and full like always.

She had lost a noticeable amount of weight, not falling so much on the chunky side anymore, currently, she was curvy. Carrying smooth, sexy curves in all of the right places. Her butt looks firm and sexy, and her breasts, they haven´t lost an inch in size, they are just as big as ever. And about to get full…

 

Nick didn´t know what to say. He was still trying to find a way to let them know this is starting to become too much. Maybe too much pampering? Looking way up at the giantess with humongous breasts is making things harder.

He´s shy and nervous. This should be easier, it´s his life after all. No matter if they are his boss and girlfriend, or if they want to call themselves “mommies”, he´s got the right to speak up.

“R-Rachel, I…” he tried to stand for himself, let her know he´s a man and he can be wherever and with whoever he wants. Even if this is literally her place.

“Na-ah, Mommy Rachel.” She corrected, waving her finger at him.

 

He couldn´t do it. Nick couldn´t say it. Saying so meant admitting they held complete control over him. At first, he thought this was sort of a temporary thing, but now, he´s sure that if he allows them to take decisions for him, there will be no end.

He shrugged a little as the stacked goddess looked down at him, with a kind smile on her face. Waiting for him to say what she wanted. But he wouldn´t give in this time.

 

“I… I was bored. You see, I don´t need a nap. I´ve been sleeping well.” He answered.

Rachel placed the basket full of dirty laundry over the washing machine and bent towards him. “Aww, of course you don´t need a nap. You´ve been napping all week at work. Perhaps, I shouldn´t be so permissive…” she extended her arm and pinched his right cheek.

He felt quivers down his spine. She was doing this too often now.

 

It seems that, after Rachel finally confessed, all of those inhibitions towards her real behavior had been sent away. Now, she was on a full mommy-mode. Which means, a lot of pinching, cooing, and of course… carrying.

“Come here…” she picked him up. Placed both hands underneath his armpits and shove him off the floor, now pinning him towards her massive bosom.

Rachel was huge, strong, and soft. He could feel her firm arms holding him in place with her large hands. But in front of him, there was a huge rack. Once again, he was in front of two of the most massive tits he´s ever seen. He wasn´t sure whose were bigger, Maddy’s or Rachel’s.

 

“Maybe wittle Nick here wanted to get out of the bed from mommy Maddy to come into mommy Rachel’s arms, hmm?” she imprinted a huge kiss on his forehead. Leaving a big, red kiss-mark on him.

One kiss, that was followed by a dozen of small kisses. He felt as if no one was taking him seriously nowadays. He´s a man, an adult, he may be shrunken down to 2´ tall, but he´s still a man.

She was supposed to interpret his words as if he wanted to be alone, not that he left Maddy´s side to look for her. Was that not explained properly? Or Rachel just didn’t care?

 

“Come on, let´s sit on the couch and watch some movies. I can take care of the laundry later…” she couldn´t waste this chance to be with him. Plus, she could already feel some milk churning inside her breasts.

 

It wasn´t long before a pair of dark spots appeared over her nipples. Milk time.

Maddy thought about Allowing Rachel to feed him only at work. But Rachel was fairly persuasive. Now, it seems anyone´s allowed to feed him, as long as he can drink the milk. Which means, whoever gets him first…

 

Rachel slowly placed Nick over her fleshy lap. Then, she began to unbutton her blouse. Revealing a big, swollen tit. And a hard, perky nipple that was dripping. There´s no way out of this.

He just accepted his faith, as always, and waited for her to approach her huge nipple to his face. Moments later, he was drinking and drinking. Sucking the creamy milk out of this woman´s huge tit. A boob so massive that it was the only thing he could see.

 

After an hour, he had drunk down all of the milk on both breasts. He was exhausted. So full that it was kind of painful. His stomach was bloated as always.

Rachel let him rest on her lap as she ruffled his hair. She knows this isn´t easy for him, but maybe he´ll get used to it at some point.

 

“There you are!” Came a voice from the distance, an annoyed voice. Maddy.

“Oh, were you looking for me, Maddy?” Asked Rachel, smiling.

“No.” stated the upset woman, “I was looking for the tiny man on your lap. Someone got out of bed without letting me know. And when I tried to reach for him to embrace him with all my love on a sweet, sweet hug, he was gone!” Perhaps, taking that nap meant so much more to her. But she knows he doesn´t like to sleep on the afternoon.

“So? Why did you woke up without saying a word?” Maddy was addressing to Nick, she wanted an answer.

“I… well… you were, uhm… sleeping so tight, I just…” He was nervous, this was not something he wanted to deal while being full of milk.

Rachel knew this wasn´t good, he was uneasy, and this may ruin his digestion. “Oh, Maddy, honey, don´t be so upset. He only wanted to take a walk to stretch his legs, you know he hasn´t been working out so much. With you and I carrying him all over the house. Just give him a break, sweetheart.”

 

Rachel was always sweet, excusing Nick out of everything. Meanwhile, Maddy was sort of… cranky all the time. Whenever she thought they were closer, he just walks out of the picture, and next thing she knows, he´s already over Rachel´s lap, quite literally this time.

“Come on, don´t tell me you´ll get mad at this little angel. Just look at him, he´s sorry…” Maybe Rachel was the good mommy. Which would make Maddy…

“Fine! I´ll forgive him. But next time you want to do something, or be somewhere, you tell me. Don´t walk out on your own, understood?” He nodded.

 

Nick had realized something. While Rachel was more like a sweet mommy, Maddy had become a little more… harsh. As if she was jealous, or like she wanted him all for her. Which doesn´t sound that weird.

He´s her boyfriend, if someone should be allowed to carry him, pamper him and play the role of a huge mommy for this shrunken man, that should be her. To Maddy, Rachel´s more like a third wheel.

And this all led to some not so pleasant situations over the next few days.

 

“Nick, zip that thing back up, it´s too cold!”

 

“Nick, turn that phone off, we´re having dinner. And I don´t care if you already did. It´s disrespectful to use the phone while you´re sitting at the table.”

 

“Nick…”

 

She was nagging him, at all times and for the dumbest reasons. Was this going to remain like this forever?

Maddy was always behind his back, and when he was about to talk back, she just rose her finger and shut him with a look. This was demeaning! They are supposed to be a couple, and he´s an adult. She can´t treat him like that.

However, he was not alone. Rachel always came to his rescue.

 

“Aww, let him be, it´s not that cold. In fact, I think it´s a little hot in here…”

 

“Relax, he´s not bothering anyone with that phone. Just let him rest, he´s drank a lot of your milk, isn´t that right?”

 

“Aww, don´t yell at him, this was my idea.”

 

Maddy knew Rachel was only spoiling him. She hated it. No matter what, she always seemed to come and get him out of this. But she knew better.

 

On Monday, back at work. Nick was full, bloated again. In fact, he found himself bloated every day, at most times. He was fed by Maddy in “breakfast”, then Rachel took care of “lunch”, and back home, any of them could take care of “dinner”, but when it was Rachel the one who took care of it, Maddy was jealous, so much that he ended up having an extra “late-dinner”. He seemed to be well fed at all times of the day. Which had some consequences on his body.

He felt softer. He wasn´t sure if it was the lack of exercise or the indulging on milk, but his muscles felt a bit doughy. He was already weak when compared to these goddesses, and now, he was self-conscious? His muscles had lost some stiffness, definitely. He must work on that.

 

“Alright, honey. Ready for lunch?” Declared Rachel as she looked at her wrists watch. It was officially lunchtime. She´s been waiting so long for this. She´s been a bit sore since they got to the office, and now, she can barely hold the growing ache.

“I…” he knew he had no vote on this. She was sweet, but when she said it was lunchtime, it WAS lunchtime.

 

Nick was still a bit full from breakfast. Maddy seemed to have woken a bit extra-full today. He can´t remember the last time he went hungry, but today, he wasn´t even regular, he still felt some undigested milk inside him.

But just like every day, Rachel took of her blazer, unbuttoned her blouse and show off her massive rack. Huge, swollen tits full of milk. The view was sensuous, but threatening at the same time.

He took her nipple in, and then he started sucking.

 

Rachel moaned sometimes, whenever she was this full, she couldn´t help but to let out some soft moans every now and then. She even felt electricity running down her spine. This was her joy for being a mommy. To her, this was the best part of it.

 

Later, he was full. Nick found himself unable to drink more. His stomach was so stretched now, it hurt.

“Come on, Nick, just a little more, you´re already half-way done. Just push yourself a little more.” Now, he wanted her to be the sweet, spoiling woman who always let him slack at work.

He had no choice. He kept going.

 

He was nauseous. By the time he finished, he felt so full that he couldn´t even move. He just laid over Rachel´s lap and continued the rest of his shift there. She didn´t mind, she loved it.

An hour went by, then another and another. By the time they were back home, he was still so full. He was holding his stomach, this couldn´t be good.

 

“Aww, are you still full, sweetheart?” Rachel spoke as she stood several feet above him. She was a little worried he could get a stomachache.

“Mhmm…” he didn´t even look at her, he didn´t even want to move. He insisted on walking because he was sure her longer and stronger strides would agitate him too much.

“Sorry, honey. I guess I´m a bit too milky today, heh… I´ll be right back.” She was going to get some medicine. Anything that could help him with his digestion of the milk.

 

Nick stood in front of the main entrance´s door for a while. He closed his eyes, he felt like things were spinning now.

He wanted peace, tranquility. But when Maddy arrived, just two minutes apart from them, things were not so easy.

 

She opened the front door, and the first thing her eyes met was his cute boyfriend standing there. Alone.

“Aww, is he waiting for me?” She felt so loved. To know that he was there, standing right in front of the door as if he was expecting her to come early. She found this very considerate from him.

 

“I´m home, sweetheart,” she threw her purse at the floor, bent over and reached out for him.

Her long fingers wrapped around his torso, he quivered. Then, she picked him up fast, she was happy, so happy. But he didn´t feel the same way. His eyes almost popped out of his skull, his stomach churned, all of the milk inside him was going from one side to the other.

“Mommy missed…” she turned him in her hands, feeling nothing but joy, her mood changed. For the first time in days, she´s happy, fully happy. But then… he puked.

 

Nick vomited all over Maddy. It wasn´t his fault, but neither was hers. There´s no way to tell someone wants to vomit if you don´t see his face first.

A frown came immediately. This was not so pleasing now, was it? But maybe it was all on her for agitating him, literally all over her. Her boobs were covered in milk, and so were his mouth and part of his clothes.

“Sorry…” the dizzy man said, to what she just grunted.

Then, Rachel came back, with a small box in hand. She stopped for a second to see what had happened. Maddy´s arms were now fully stretched, with the shrunken man high in the air. He had this sick, yet relieved look on his face.

“I guess… you´re not that full anymore…” Rachel said. Maddy knew they needed to fix this. But before that, both need to get changed.

 

 

End Notes:

You can find the full story on my patreon, here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 47 by Mine1234

“Nick, I can´t believe it!!!” Maddy was mad. Enraged even.

She placed Nick gently on the floor, her top completely covered with vomit. At least it was all made up of milk… and stomach juices.

“S-sorry…” said a still sort of nauseous Nick, with his lips covered on white vomit, but now he was starting to feel better.

“Sorry? Sorry! Nick, you just puked all over me! Why, Nick. Why!” she removed her blazer, with a face of anger, mixed with disgust.

Nick felt a little threatened. He backed up. An aura of anger could be perceived all over Maddy. Now it wasn´t the time to be there. From his point of view, Maddy was a mad, twenty-feet giantess. Thick, strong, and upset. Not quite the best combination.

 

Rachel could feel that it was time to intervene. She was a little upset that she was creaming at him, well at least raising her tone. But to such a pampering woman like Rachel, this wasn´t fair.

“Oh, Maddy, come on, don´t be so hard on him. He was feeling sick. Maybe you could´ve asked before you picked him up. Did you ask?” Now Rachel was blaming it all on her? No way.

“No, I didn´t. But that´s no excuse. At least he could´ve give me a heads up.” Said Maddy as she was making sure there was no vomit on her hair.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. That´s not ok. Come on honey, is momma mad at you? Come to mommy. I´ll keep you safe.” Then, Rachel walked towards Nick, bent over and gently, but mostly slowly, picked him up. Placing him on her fleshy hip.

 

Maddy rolled her eyes. Also, had she just called her “momma” and called herself “mommy”? She took advantage of the moment to refer as herself like… the good one? The sweet one?

 

“Aww, it´s ok, sweetheart. Let´s take you to the bathroom and wash that cute face of yours.” She cooed at him. “And don´t worry, Maddy, we won´t bother you. I´ll take him to my personal bathroom. Feel free to use yours.” Was she taking Nick away?

Rachel took this as an opportunity to take him away, and he didn´t say a word? Maybe he wasn´t the one to blame. If he was ill, then he was too dumbfounded to speak, plus, vomiting doesn’t leave a person eager to talk.

 

“Fine. You won this time, Rachel. But don´t you think I don´t know what you´re up to.” Maddy thought to herself. So, Rachel wants to give the impression that she´s the “good” mommy, then so be it.

“We´ll see who´s truly the good one here…” Maddy knew it, game on.

 

After not so long, and with a now serene mind. Maddy went to Rachel´s room. To see why had he vomited all over her. She wanted to know if he was fine, plus, she couldn´t be the temperamental mommy. That wasn´t good.

*knock* *knock*

“Is everything ok?” she asked, standing at the door´s frame.

“Everything´s great! Right honey?” Rachel asked Nick, who now seemed much better. “How about you, dear. Have you cooled down?” The look on Rachel´s face, as she made Maddy that question, it was obvious what she wanted to do. She was almost mocking her for her short temper.

Maddy took a deep breath. “Yeah, I´m cool.” She replied, smiling.

“Are you sure, dear?” Rachel said.

 

“SHUT UP!” Those words came to Maddy´s mind, she was smiling, but her smile was hiding the fact that she wanted to zip Rachel´s lips. She knows exactly what she´s doing. She wants to make her look bad in front of Nick. That was inconceivable.

“Yes, I´m sure.” She replied, with a sweet tone, hiding her anger. “Nick, baby, I´m sorry. Rachel´s right, I should´ve asked. Can you forgive me? Hmmm? Can you forgive MOMMY?” she made an emphasis on the last word.

 

Nick knew it was his time to speak. As he was sitting in Rachel´s bed, he could tell both women were expecting an answer.

“S-sure. I… I forgive you, no problem. Uhm… I´m sorry about your top. I should´ve told you I was so full, and… if you want, I can wash it for you.” He wanted to make amends.

“Oh, no. Nick, don´t be silly, honey. My shirt´s way too big, and you can´t reach the washer. I´ll take care of it, don´t worry. However… what do you mean by… full? Did you, I don´t know, had a big lunch?” She knew Nick was really full after breakfast, and if his lunch was likewise, then, maybe, he was overeating. Or overdrinking.

“I…” Nick turned at Rachel for a second, but he knew better to speak the truth. “Yes. I was.”

“Hmmm…” said Maddy as she drove her finger to her lip, and with a thoughtful, yet ironic look, she said: “It seems like momma Rachel here could have OVER fed you, isn´t that right? Rachel, don´t you think those BIG boobs of yours may produce a lot of milk for our little cutie? I don´t think you´d wanna give him a stomachache, would you?” Payback time.

 

Rachel knew exactly what Maddy was doing. A taste of her own medicine. Well played.

“Of course not. I just felt full, you know. And I wanted…” Rachel started, but Maddy didn´t waste her chance.

“Oh, so you were full? Don´t you think that it may be too much for him? I mean, from my point of view, and I don´t mean to be rude or anything, that bosom of yours, I think it can carry more than he can drink. And if you´re full, well… maybe you should avoid feeding him. I´m just saying.”

Rachel was getting mad. But she won´t lose this battle.

 

And for Nick, well, he can feel the growing tension between the two of them. He swallowed, knowing exactly where things can head.

“Don´t be silly, I´ve fed him before. I know how much he can drink. The thing is… do you? He told me he had a lot of milk on breakfast. Who knows, maybe it´s you the one who´s overfeeding him, hmmm?” Rachel made her comeback.

“No, nah-ah, he was fine this morning, but after he came home, after you took care of him, well…”

“What?” Rachel now frowned.

“Oh, I don´t know, maybe you could´ve taken a better care of him. I´m just sayin´.”

This was a battle, and to Nick, he knows there would be no winner.

 

“Excuse me?” Rachel was outraged, had she just said she was not taking good care of him?

“I mean, he was full. Instead of, I don´t know, letting him rest, I assume you pushed him to drink from your milk.” Maddy had the upper hand now.

“I didn´t! I offered it to him, and he accepted it.”

“You offer or persuaded him to drink it? Let´s be realistic, Rachel, he´s a fool when it comes to milk, or breasts. All men are, they just can´t do a thing when they spot a pair of big, fat tits. Am I right, Nick?” Both women turned at him at the moment.

 

Nick´s eyes opened widely. He was the main reason why they were fighting. Even if they were not yelling, they were clearly arguing. And now, he was a part of it.

He was concerned, even if both women were not fully mad, they were not far from that. The look on their faces, it made him quiet. Anything he said could be an argument against either of them.

If he said he was in fact pushed by the roundness of her tits, then he was on Maddy´s side, and if he said the opposite, then he was in Rachel´s favor. This was a lose-lose situation to him. He could either lose Rachel or Maddy. And he didn´t want to lose any.

 

Both women could tell he was nervous, even a little scared. But who could blame him? They were literally two mad giantesses. His gut was telling him not to move, and that every word, any word, would upset either of those feminine beasts. He didn´t even wanted to move, he couldn´t even blink.

“There you go again, you´re scaring him! Can´t you see?” Came Rachel´s now slightly desperate tone.

“I am? It is you who caused all this! Why did you overfeed him? It´s your fault I was all covered with vomit before!” He wanted to disappear.

 

“My fault? I´m not even producing that much milk anymore. I think the fault´s yours!”

“Oh no, you´re blaming me? And what do you mean by anymore? OH, you´ve fed him before? How… you did, didn´t you!” she had the idea that she had already fed Nick, no one starts lactating so much from one day to another.

“So what if I did? He needed care, and I just gave it to him. EVERY. SINGLE. DROP.”

This was now a battle of titans. A showdown.

 

Maddy upset because she had to share. Rachel, mad that she now wanted to retract the agreement they made. Weren´t they supposed to be co-mommies? It seems this isn´t working the way they thought it would.

Both women were arguing with each other, stating that it was the others´ fault things were not working. Blaming the other, arguing she was bad for him.

 

“You don´t know how to treat him nice. You´re always mad, upset, moody.” Rachel spoke.

“No I´m not! You´re the one who just… spoils him! That´s right, there´s a difference between loving and spoiling, and you, ma´am, are a huge SPOILER!”

“How dare you. I just care for him. Unlike you. What would you do if I wasn´t there, what would you do to Nick if I hadn´t intervene. Hmm? I could see it in your eyes, you´re mean, Maddy, you´re a bad mommy!”

“Take that back, take it back!” Nick couldn´t take it, this was now hostile. Both women, red on their faces, yelling at each other. This was bad, really bad.

 

Deep down, even if he was afraid of it, knew he had to speak up. This was all about him, maybe he could be the one who stops this.

He was almost sweating. But he had to do it. He had to speak up, or else, these two women will do something they might regret.

He clenched his fists, stood up, and from the bottom of his chest, he just screamed.

 

“STOOOOOOP!!!” Loud enough, and both women could hear him.

Both, Rachel and Maddy, had reached the point where each was not listening to what the other said and just continued with whatever argument they had in mind at the moment. But even if they were not paying attention at each other, Nick was totally above them. He was still a priority.

 

The room was quiet. Out of a sudden, everything was in silence. But he knew it wouldn´t last for long. He needed to speak up, and say something smart, enough to resolve this.

“I… I think… I don´t think you both should be fighting.”

“Aww, sweetheart…” Started Rachel, who felt they were breaking his heart.

“Don´t start with that…” Complaint Maddy.

“No! Don´t argue. Please! I… I don´t want to see you fighting. Let´s… let´s just… sit, ok? Let´s talk about this in a civilized way… please.” Both could see the distress on his face. Pain, it really hurt him to see them fighting all over him.

 

He had the attention he wanted. Now, it was time for this man to settle things down. Look for the best way to resolve this issue. He was the victim here, sort of. If they were both looking for his well-being, for his happiness, fighting for his care. Then he´s the one who should say what goes and what doesn´t. What´s good for him and what´s just not working.

“I´d like to say that, this is none of you girls´ fault. If there´s one to blame, that should be me. Blame it on me, for not saying anything before. Blame it on me for being shy, for not speaking for myself. If you want to know what I think is not working, just let me speak.”

Both women knew they had to let him speak. They turned at each other for a moment, knowing he was right. And then, they turned back at Nick.

Maddy crossed her arms beneath her massive bosom, pushing her tits up.  And Rachel just grabbed her hands in front of her crotch, pushing her boobs together.

Nick felt relieved, so far, it was working!

 

“I think…” He had the attention but, does he have a speech good enough? An actual solution? Both women were willing to listen, however, can the message be the right one?

For a second, he felt that the words were about to come out of his mouth on their own. But now, he´s not so sure.

 

“Come on, speak up!” he thought, trying to encourage himself. This was not a big step. Moving in to Rachel´s house, that was a big step. Accepting both for what they wanted to become, that was another big step, and having both work their maternal ways into him, that was an even bigger one. But this? He only had to share his opinion.

Something they never mind to ask. Him, the one who´s the actual “victim”, the one who´s actually struggling the most by their decisions. He knew he had to speak up, if not now, when? This was the time.

 

Nick took a deep breath. Stood straight, looked up at both of the plump amazons before him and decided this had been enough. They´ve been playing their game as if he was just a pawn, but he was no pawn, he was a king.

“I think both of you are wrong.” With all the pampering, all those cooing words, all those decisions made for him, he forgot he was a man, and not any men, the men both women wanted, cared for.

He forgot about one thing. His opinion, that´s the one that really matters. It is him who has the real power. Hopefully, he´s right.

 

“Wrong? What?” Came Maddy´s voice as she frowned a little, and then pointed at Rachel. “She´s the one who made you vomit.”

“What? Hold on, he didn´t just vomit my milk, you know…” Rachel placed both hands on her hips, a bit offended.

“Stop! I don´t… listen. You can´t blame one-another. It is both of you who caused this… discomfort on my stomach.” Both women were to blame, but he didn´t want to blame either, at least not directly.

 

He had an idea. Maybe they don´t quite love it, but it´s the only way to guarantee this won´t happen. They had to make a schedule. Not to be with him, but to feed him.

“I´m just a man, and… my stomach is too small. I cannot hold all the milk coming from your… ehm… your… you know.” Breasts, their huge, milk-filled, soft tits. He was right.

With his current size, and the lack of physical effort, he couldn´t take three full feedings of these women. Therefore, he´ll have to skip lunch. Otherwise…

 

“But… Nick I don´t think this is fair. We have needs. How am I supposed to wait a whole day to feed you?” Came Rachel´s voice, things were already not working how she wanted, and now he was putting more boundaries?

“She´s right, Nick, we´re producing a lot of milk. You certainly don´t expect us to just stop feeding you, right? Lactation is not just something you can stop, you know. It takes time.” Came Maddy´s voice.

“I know. But no one said anything about stopping. We´ll just… regulate it. Besides, if you´re full, well, I think there´s this pumps designed for women´s breasts. You know, to drain your… ehm, breasts.” He could suck on them, but he was shy when it came to talking about their boobs in a more “casual” way.

 

He could see the discontent on both women´s faces. Rachel looking sadder than Maddy, who was actually rising an angry eyebrow at him. But this was the only way. Besides, no one had ever asked him what he thought.

“That´s my solution, and honestly, I think it´s the best, and only one so far.” He was right, both women were more interested in seeing who´ll stop feeding him, but he found another way.

Maybe it´s not what they wanted, but it was a fair solution.

“Now, if you both excuse me, I´ll be on the living room. When you both have, ehm, cooled down, you can meet me there.” He liked it, maybe he was acting a little more arrogant, but he knew one thing, this is what they deserved.

Perhaps, playing by their game rules was not quite what he needed to do. He was a player, just like them. In this unknown game, all have to accept new rules, not just play by their owns´.

He walked out of the room, he may not be the 6´2” man he used to be, but he felt just as tall now.

 

“Who does he think he is?” Complaint Maddy.

“I know, he can´t just say that and walk away. He´s not the boss of us.” Spoke Rachel.

“Yeah. Although, I think he´s got a point there. He´s not capable of sucking us dry all day. He has a limit. Still, I think we should teach him a little lesson there.” Both women stopped fighting between them, probably they can live, or ignore, what was said so far. But there´s one thing, he can´t just walk away after dropping such bomb, he must understand who´s really in charge.

“What do you have in mind?” Said Rachel as she approached.

“Well, first, we must pump ourselves. You know, he won´t be able to keep it up, I assume you´re producing a lot of milk too,” Rachel nodded to Maddy´s question. “So, this will be the plan. We´re going to do what he said, we´ll get some breast pumps. BUT, for him to respect us, we´re going to let him see the other side of the coin for a while.”

“What do you mean?” Rachel understood, but not to the fullness of her plan.

“You see, he´s full, all day long, but what will happen if he´s not? What if we make him starve a bit. Just so he knows what it´s like.” He was acting arrogant? They will show him what he just got himself into.

“Aww, but Maddy, we can´t let him starve, he´s…” As always, Rachel was soft on him.

“We won´t, at least not just now. I have a plan, have you heard about fasting?” Maddy was mean, a mean planner.

 

So he doesn´t like it when they fight? That´s ok. But he can´t tell them what to do. Even if his resolution was good enough, he can´t just order them around.

Her plan goes like this. Nick will skip lunches, both women produce enough milk to get him through some nice eight hours without the need for more milk. And then, he can sleep the other eight. However, he can´t just go from one extreme to the other.

Over the next few days, his meals will go something like this. He´ll wake up, and wait for a while until Rachel feeds him “breakfast” near to lunch hours. And when he´s back home, after let´s say six hours, Maddy will take care of dinner. Which should make him sated until he goes to bed.

However, that will be at the beginning, after that, Rachel will start feeding him earlier, and earlier. And then, Maddy will start feeding him later and later. At first, he may take it, but there will be a point when he´s starving.

“Trust me, he´ll beg us to feed him. That way he´ll understand to value what he has.” Maybe this wasn´t fair.

 

Rachel doubted, but she knows that this will only strengthen their bond. Make him a bit more dependent on her, on both actually. Maddy knew it, and she could already picture Nick begging her to feed him.

He just wanted to solve their problem, but it seems he became their target. Poor guy, there´s a lot coming in store for him.

 

They decided to let everything behind. Well at least for now. Maddy knew Rachel just didn´t started lactating. She´s been feeding Nick, and she´s sure since the very first day she left him at her care. She was so blind. But there´s no point on crying over spilt milk. She made this plan out of nowhere, but now, it seems things can take another direction.

In the end, to who will he beg for the milk? Rachel? Maddy? He´ll get closer to the one who he truly loves. Maddy´s just hoping Rachel doesn´t ruin this plan, she´s too soft.

 

 

End Notes:

You can find all the chapters of this story on my patreon, here´s a link :D


https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 48 by Mine1234

The next morning, after everyone woke up. Maddy walked out of the room, with Nick walking on her side. She would´ve carried him, but she´s still mad.

Now she knows it, she´s certain Rachel fed him straight from her tit BEFORE she did. She´s furious about it. And he hid it all this time? He was not a good boyfriend, so why should she be a good girlfriend? At least not today. Or tomorrow… maybe the day after tomorrow, time will tell.

 

Nick was a bit uneasy walking on her side, she was colossal, yes. But he was kind of used to it. However, he wasn´t used to hearing her while walking mad. Normally, she will give heavier steps, but at her size, those sounds more like stomps!

She´s a giantess, and to him, she weights a couple tons. Her bare feet stomping on the floor are making him feel bad. She sounds mad, and that´s because of him.

He was concerned about the decisions he made. Was he supposed to confess before? Most likely… of course! But he didn´t, he kept it all a secret, and now, the truth was revealed. And to think that Rachel made it sound as if she was going to take the secret to her grave. When someone gets mad, they just spill the beans, that´s for sure.

 

The way to the kitchen was long, to him, and very quiet. Maddy didn´t even say good morning in her usual, lovely way. She just said “mornin´” and that was pretty much it before she walked out of the room, and he followed her.

Now, at they both enter the kitchen, they can tell someone´s already there. And cooking?

 

“Oh, hey, good morning, sleepyheads. Did you have some nice sleep?” Asked Rachel as she turned at them while cooking, what was it? They didn´t knew.

Nick was too short to see, and Rachel´s wide form obstructed the view. Nonetheless, the air on the kitchen smelled a little like… bacon?

 

By now, Nick would be filled with Milk. But Maddy didn´t… fed him. She just walked straight to the kitchen. He was hoping she was hungry and not mad. But he knows how she really feels.

“Maybe a nice, normal breakfast will be fine.” He thought, his mouth watering a bit because of the bacon. When was it the last time he ate bacon?

 

Maddy sat on the table, and Nick, who was hoping she´ll help him with his chair, stood there… waiting.

While he climbed the chair on his own, Rachel came to the table, with a plate on each hand. He couldn´t really see what was on them, but he was sure it will be delicious!

Rachel placed a plate in front of Maddy, and he rushed to get on the booster seat, right on his “assigned” chair. Between them both. Both women on either end of the table.

When he was finally on his spot, he could see what the plate contained. Bacon, YES! Scrambled eggs, nice! And, three small pancakes? This was quite a breakfast! He couldn´t wait to put all these food on his mouth.

Although, Rachel´s other plate was not for him, she placed it right on her spot.

 

He thought it may be too much food for him. It made sense. He just stood there, watching both plates on the table, and Rachel noticed.

“Oh, sorry, sweetheart. This food is for your mommies. Let me get your plate, ok?” Rachel didn´t sound mad, she seemed as nice as always. Still, she wasn´t as “kind” as always.

 

She went back, picked a small bowl and came back. A bowl? Not a plate?

When she presented the food to him, his watering mouth just… he just… what was that?

“Here you go, oatmeal. Mmmm, yummy, right?” Oatmeal? Not bacon? Eggs? A pancake? Just… oatmeal!

“But… I thought… you made bacon…” he couldn´t really say “I want bacon.” Instead, he just sort of mumbled his complaint.

“Aww, sweetheart, this is big girls’ food, and you haven´t eaten solid food in a while. Besides, oatmeal is more nutritious than bacon. Trust me, you don´t need all those extra calories, but we do.” They did, they were both big, stacked and… a bit plump, but on the sexy and curvy way.

“Now,” Rachel continued, “eat up! You wouldn´t want it to get cold, would ya’?”

He wasn´t sure. He just turned down at this small bowl, which was still big to him, and watched the pale looking oatmeal on his plate. It didn´t even smell good. And there were no raisins there, just plain oatmeal. But this was still better than being breastfed, right?

 

“Here´s a spoon, honey.” Came Rachel´s cooing voice as she placed this tiny spoon next to the bowl.

He´s not going to lie, well he won´t say it, but he´s certain that the oatmeal in front of him is… awful!

It´s kind of grey? And full of bubbles, it doesn´t even smell like vanilla, or cinnamon, it´s just… some sort of boiled milk with oats. Rachel was good at cooking, right? Why had she done this?

The food of both women looked and smelled great, but his breakfast…

 

Both women dug in their hearty meals. Each nourishing their amazonic bodies with

Oatmeal tastes… awful. Not something you can get used to after a while, after every spoon, he just wanted to puke. Why was it like this? He was not a strange to regular food, right?

His body was not used to the taste of their milk, right?

 

“what’s the matter, Nick, you don´t like the oatmeal I made?” Asked Rachel with a fake concerned tone. She knew that thing was bad. She even put salt on it, and not a pinch to make the flavors stick out, she basically spoiled the whole thing. She felt bad for doing it, but there was not choice.

“I… no, it´s…” His face revealed the utter disgust he had. And with that, Maddy decided to step in, just to help Rachel a little.

“Let me check.” Maddy said as she took poked the meal with her finger, then, she guided her oatmeal covered finger to her mouth. It was disgusting, but… “It´s fine, just eat it.” Not even all of the bacon on her plate will wash away that weird taste of the oatmeal, was it really oatmeal?

 

He didn´t even went through half of it. Maddy and Rachel knew it was… eatable. So, they just let him eat as much as he could. Which wasn´t much.

In the end, he went to work feeling nauseous, not full, but not hungry either. This was part of a plan; they will make him beg them to feed him. This was his punishment for doing what he did. He wants to eat solid food? Fine, but he won´t have what he wants.

Maddy had made up her mind, he was not going to have it easy after betraying her that way. And Rachel, well, Maddy convinced her that this way, Nick will beg them to pamper him. And breastfeed him. It was not an excellent plan, but it seems to work fine. Rachel is Maddy´s accomplice now.

 

And Rachel was deeply into this. At work, yes, she was sweet, still pampering, but, she was going to make sure his food, which will be solid still, was not going to be good.

“Is this… what is this?” he asked, not sure if it was meat, chicken or… fish?

“Hey, don´t judge it before you eat it. You may be surprised.” She didn´t order the same thing. Rachel was having a personal pizza for lunch, and him… she wasn´t even sure what it was. Liver? She read liver somewhere.

 

Rachel didn´t want to be like this. But she already agreed to this so… She went and ordered take-out. Making sure his meal was… well, she wasn´t sure what it was. But such an odd meal will make him hate it.

Even the smell, the strong, penetrating smell was sour. It sent quivers down his spine. Was she trying to kill him?

“Hey, you haven´t try it yet. Now, I want you to grab your fork,” this was eaten with fork, right? “and try it. Who knows, maybe you´ll like it.” He followed her orders, but she was not right.

It was soggy, and… crunchy? In the center? This was unpleasant, to the nose, to his tongue, to see… were they mad at him?

 

At night, finally they gave him a break. Maddy came home with burgers. Two giant, double-cheese burgers for them. With extra large chilly fries and a pair of huge drinks. And for him, a tiny one. But it was enough.

“It looks so… good!” He can´t deny he was kind of starving.

 

He went through the whole day with practically nothing on his stomach. His previous meals were… a bit harder to digest than milk. He was able to keep going for a while, but after 4:00 pm, he was starving.

He didn´t ask Rachel to provide him with a milky meal, he just wanted things to go back to normal. Avoid breast feds in any possible way. But this was starting to become too hard. By now, he was already, not fully but, sort of used to the milk. He wouldn’t admit it but, it was better than any of the meals he´s had.

But now, the burger in his hands, which was still huge, even if it was the smallest one, it looked sooooo good! So juicy, full of cheese. And the smell… the smell was not of a regular burger, but it´s been so long since he had one.

 

“Rachel turned at Maddy, was she really giving him a burger? Rachel´s look reveal her concern, haven´t they made a deal?

For a second, Rachel thought Maddy had betrayed her. Sure, make Rachel give him the awful meals and then come back home with burgers. Like a heroine. She was clever.

But then, Maddy just smiled, and winked at her. A slightly wicked smile, she was still on the game!

 

Nick´s mouth watered while Maddy marveled at him. She was sure of one thing, he was going to hate that burger.

Their burgers were normal. But his, it was not even from the same store. She just bought a third burger there, ate it all on the car, and then put that strange burger in the wrap-up of the other one.

And yes, Maddy already ate a burger, and yes, she was having another one, with fries and a drink. But there´s no problem, at 5´11”, she can eat this much. Being taller allows her to eat more calories, right? Plus, this was done with a purpose.

 

As soon as he took the first bite, as soon as he began chewing, he knew it, this was not as tasty as it should. In fact, this didn´t even taste like a burger. Was that the flavor of… lemon? It was sour? What was this?

He took another bite, and was so worried, the flavor was… Wrong! And… was that a pickle? He hates pickles! And Maddy knows it!

 

He turned at both of the gigantic women, they were enjoying their meals. Of course, those were actual burgers.

Maddy went to this alternative burger store. The guy who sold her the burger said, it´s not meat, but it tastes just like it. And she knew it, it wouldn´t. The bread was not even regular bread, it was like, healthy. Made up mostly with oat-flour. And the patty on the burger, as the guy explained, was made with a mix of mushrooms, eggplant, jackfruit? It was vegan.

Not that there´s anything wrong with vegan food, but… Nick´s REEEEEEALLy picky with food. Which means, anything outside of his comfort zone, he´ll basically hate it.

 

“What´s the matter, Nick? You don´t like your burger?” Asked Maddy, knowing very well he must hate it.

“Uhm…” Nick had some of it still on his mouth, not sure if he was going to swallow it, though.

“Hmmm, maybe we were wrong. Rachel and I wanted to give you some… freedom. We decided that, maybe, you´re right. We didn´t actually asked if you wanted to be fully fed with, well, milk. Now, we´ll give you a break. From now on, you´ll have solid food, just like us. Unless you don´t want to.” Her plan was nice.

They will give him only food he hates. After not so much, he should be crawling back to them, begging for their delicious nectar. Their milk had a good taste, thick, creamy. Compared to these alternative foods they´ve been giving him, it was heaven.

 

“Now, Nick, let me tell you a bit more about this, because it´s not entirely a win-win situation. Yes, we´ve decided to give you a break. However, you lied, to both. And, as a punishment, if you ever decide to go back to our milk, then, that will be forever.” He swallowed the whole chunk of food on his mouth.

“What?!” He asked, even Rachel was surprised about this part of the plan.

“You heard me. We´ll be soft on you,” mostly because that´s what Rachel wanted, “but, given the fact that, well let´s just say, you didn´t ask properly, then there must be consequences.”

He felt a little lightheaded. First, his only food was milk, then, they just decided to give him regular food. And now, if he ever decides to go back to milk, it´s forever?

 

He turned at Maddy, confused, worried. But she gave him that look, the one that said: “This is the end of it, whether you like it or not…” Apparently, the decision was already made. And without him, of course. As always, nowadays.

 

Later that day, after he was able to eat half of the burger they gave him. Rachel went to have a little chat with Maddy.

“I don´t think we agreed on this.” She said, a bit mad.

“On what? Burgers for dinner?” asked Maddy, very casually.

“No! You said he was going to beg us for milk, but how can he see it as his… salvation, when you clearly just turned it into a consequence! He probably thinks he´s doomed!” Rachel was a bit red on her cheeks. Irritated.

Maddy had a plan, yes, so far the milk was not quite a reward. But he doesn´t deserve being treated nicely.

 

Maddy loved him, with every cell in her body. But lying to her? Lying to the woman he was supposed to love? Yes, she´s the one who´s going to take care of him, pamper him, look after him, but that doesn´t mean she doesn´t want any love back.

She´s there to give, but he´s supposed to give back. Even if he´s not going to do all those romantic things he once did. He can no longer drive her to a romantic dinner, or prepare a big surprise for her. But he can pay her back with hugs and kisses. She does accept that as a payment method.

Nick has messed up, twice now. First, he ignores her, then, she makes her question herself if he still loves her the way he used to. With all this love of hers, the love that´s supposed to be pouring on him like a nice rain, their relationship was supposed to evolve. His love towards her was supposed to intensify, but now, she´s not even sure…

 

And after all that, he still had the audacity to hide things from her? How long had he thought he´ll be able to keep the secret that he´s been using Rachel as a second mommy. And now, she really became one? How has she allowed things to turn this way?

Now, there´s no turning back. She already agreed on doing this. However, it doesn´t mean she´ll comply as everyone should. Yes, she´ll tolerate this, but, she won´t be as lovely as she once was.

Not forever, but at least for a while. For starters, she won´t be the sweet, sugary person she always was. He´ll have a harsh version of her. When she used to be: “aww, poor thing”, she´ll be more like: “Mhmm…”, she´ll be a bit cold, in the scolding side of things.

Plus, don´t think that she´s going to work side by side with Rachel. Yes, she´s doing it, but not like the best co-mommy. Her plan worked in two ways, one, Nick´s punished, and the other, Rachel will be exasperated. Annoyed, as she currently is, about her sudden decision.

 

“So? Let him think whatever he wants…” Maddy replied. With a non-caring look on her face.

“What?! Let him… are you serious!?” Rachel was soft, VERY soft. She knows this will push him away from them, and she hates it!

“Relax, my gosh. Listen, this is the plan. Just, let him have all the food he doesn´t like, let him suffer for a little, and then, he´ll be coming to us. Begging us to pull out of massive, milking breasts. You´ll see.” Maddy was sure of that.

He´ll come to them, and even if he knows it, as Rachel said, walking into his doom, it will serve him as a lesson. Don´t poke the bear!

 

“Maddy, are you sure? I mean, what about… us?” Rachel was concerned because of two things, him and… them.

“Us? What do you mean?” Has she forgot about something?

“Listen, I thought we were going to, you know, let him have actual food like… one meal a day. Not literally cutting off our milk supply to him! Maddy… I´m full…” she was, so full, the pressure inside her breasts was… unbearable.

 

Rachel milked herself, first thing in the morning. But during work, she was filling up. And during dinner, the extra calories eaten were going straight to her boobs. Providing her milk with the fat needed to produce milk. Right now, Rachel was about to burst.

She actually went to speak with Maddy because she thought they will give him a break and she´ll be  capable of feeding him… while relieving her pressure.

 

“I… I guess…” She didn´t thought about it. At work, she milked herself, pinching her nipples, letting streams of milk out. And now, well, she didn´t finish at work, she was feeling a little full now. “Well… we can pump, right?”

“Ugh…” that´s exactly what Rachel didn´t wanted to hear.

 

This may be a punishment intended for him, but in the end, it will be a punishment for all.

“Awww, my poor Nick…” Thought Rachel, with eyes a little teary. And her big boobs starting to drip a little.

“Maybe I didn´t think this all the way though…” Maddy was wondering if there could be another way to punish him. But the decision was already made.

“Fine.” Rachel spoke, mad, but she couldn´t complaint, at least not anymore. “I´ll go to my room and use that cold, stupid pump.” Small stains were already forming on her blouse.

“Sure…” Said Maddy, now a bit more self-conscious, thinking properly. Focused on the growing pressure inside her breasts. A warm, milky pressure. “But… can I borrow it… after you´re finished?” She needs a pump for herself.

 

This was not good, for anyone. Nick was sentenced to eat food he basically hated. In the meantime, Rachel and Maddy will go through the day with swollen tits that only a pump can help. Rachel was upset, angry even. And Maddy, well, now she feels a bit stupid for her plan.

“I should´ve thought on something else…” Maddy´s plan seemed so perfect before, and now, she can see a BIG problem on it.

 

 

End Notes:

You can find this full story on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 49 by Mine1234

The next week was awful for Nick. He was at the mercy of the two giantesses.

He´d eat only what they placed on his plate. And if he did as much as refusing, Maddy would say something as: “Well, if you don´t like it, you can always go pick something from the kitchen, if you can reach, of course…”

Her words, those words were mockery. Of course he couldn´t reach! For some reason, the universe got him down at two-feet-tall. A grown man uncapable of telling what to eat. This was torture.

 

When he was his old 6´2” height, he could´ve go straight to the kitchen and grab whatever he liked. Even if that was just something so random, right now, he misses those days. He can´t even open the fridge.

He tried, one day, he walked away of the table, walked into the kitchen and made his way straight to the fridge, but when he took a hold of the handle, which he barely reached, nothing happened. He pulled, and pulled, but his strength was not the same, he couldn´t break the seal the magnetic door had. He felt so pathetic.

 

His sadness became frustration as both women kept giving him whatever they felt like. Sometimes, when he asked, they would just say it´s something of their new diet. Some seeds over some yogurt and these non-tasty fruits.

Other times, he was just sure they were giving him food he hated. Maddy knows what he liked and what he doesn´t. and Nick has always been very picky when it comes to food, whenever he eats something he doesn´t like, he usually gives it no more than two or three bites. And that´s it.

 

But there´s no way they are doing this, right? Both claimed to care for him, love him. Even pamper him, he´s not sure if that´s been said or it´s just a conclusion he made. But that was sort of the deal he got himself into. Well, the one they got him into.

If that´s true, then they should be feeding him whatever he wants, and not just food he nearly hated. If they were doing this on purpose, then both women had something in hands. But that can´t be, right?

Both are so nice, so sweet, so caring. There´s no way they are trying to do him wrong… right?

 

At the moment, Nick´s laying in the couch, sleepy, or… tired. Both, Maddy and Rachel, are still at the kitchen´s table. Eating some weird salad, with… liver? He´s got no idea what type of diet both are into.

In fact, he cannot even tell if they need to diet. For sure, both women seem HUGE to him. But he wouldn´t call them fat, they are just… gigantesque. The way they perceive themselves, that´s a whole other deal. But to him, they are fine.

Maybe their titanic breasts are making them look bigger, or wider, than they truly are. But that´s not a problem. At least not to him.

 

However, this last thought gets him thinking…

“Breasts… big breasts… full breasts…” He´s tired, he hasn´t have a proper meal in days, more than a week so far.

He can barely think straight at the moment. His stomach´s grumbling, but he´ll rather starve than eating whatever they are eating. Still, he´s sure on one thing, their huge breasts. Their big, ballooning boobs, they are not just big, they are full. Fleshy, soft, and full… of milk.

He remembers one thing, their milk, that breast milk of them is… tasty. Creamy, thick, smooth to the touch. And they said it was full of nutrients too so…

 

“Should I… as for it?” He thought, barely able to think. He was tired. The lack of food got him tired all day. He found himself sleeping more than fifteen-hours a day!

Right now, he´s unsure about what to do. If he does ask for the milk, then he´s sure they´ll provide it for him. Maddy and Rachel are most likely to fight to see who feeds him rather than saying no.

But the thing is, once he starts with the milk, there´s no turning back. Maddy said it, if he wants to have breasts milk, then their breast milk will be the only thing he´ll have. Nothing else.

Goodbye to solid food. Goodbye to pizza, burgers, spaghetti, anything that´s not their dairy nectar.

The thing is… would it be that bad? It´s not like he´s having any of that at the moment.

 

Nick just tumbled in the couch, with so least food on his stomach, he couldn´t “function” for more than two hours straight. He needed a nap. To recover.

He rapidly fell asleep. With a worry in mind, should he give up?

 

He was sure he was picturing stuff in his mind. He was too tired to have a good sleep. He ended up imagining some weird stuff. And a little hot too.

He was trapped in this room, or was it a hall? The place was big, actually. There were pillars, ancient-looking pillars. With some flora growing on them. Some grass and flowers at the bottom and some long, thick bindweeds all over the surface. But that soon changed.

He gave a couple steps forward; he could see some light at the end of this… tunnel? He had a feeling that he was underground, for some reason. He took a step forward, and then another.

Suddenly, the pillars started to change, no longer old and abandoned, they seemed cleaner. The green was gone and their dusty, grey color cleared down. Suddenly, all pillars were white. And then not just white, but with some glow. Some magical, or mystical shine on them.

 

He could also hear a deep, feminine voice calling for him. Or so he thought. He just walked straight to the end, straight to the light. Unsure about what he was going to find.

He found himself entering that room in no time, almost as if he was teleported there, he couldn´t even feel his legs moving. He was like… floating.

When he peeked into the room, he was amazed. Amazed by how familiar the voice calling him looked. When he entered, he found it was not one, but two people, two women…

 

“Welcome, Nick.” Said Both, at the same time. Maddy and Rachel were inside that room, a large room, covered in white, everywhere he looked.

Where was he? Everywhere he turned, things were white? There was a fountain, and the water coming out of it was… white? White carpets, white ceilings, white walls, the ornaments, even the huge… thrones? Rachel and Maddy were sitting on these huge, tall thrones of white stone.

Nick wasn´t sure why, but both women were wearing nothing but robes. As the ones of ancient goddesses. And of course, they were white.

 

He didn´t say a thing. He just walked towards them. Both looked so… hot on those! The robes were loose, yes, but they had this tight fit on their boobs. Their big, full breasts.

Their bosom, almost bare except for the little fabric that was covering their massive breasts. And he knows, that beneath those robes, there´s nothing but their naked bodies. No underwear, no bra, nothing! Only their smooth, soft flesh.

 

“We know why you came…” Said Maddy.

He just took a step back, came? Where?

“We´ve been waiting for you for a few days now…” Added Rachel.

He was confused. Days?

 

He had no idea what was happening. The only thing he knew for sure was that they were sitting in this… castle? Were they queens or something? They didn´t have any crowns.

Before he could even speak, they rose from their seats. He knows they are like… 5´11”, at least that´s how tall Rachel was, and Maddy´s been… her same height? He´s not sure, but he perceived them equally tall.

However, they don´t seem that tall anymore. He feels normal, his old 6´2” size, but them, they are giantesses! Both standing at about ten-feet-tall! They are colossal!

Both took some heavy steps forward, and with a gentle smile on their faces, they started removing their robes. Letting them fall before them.

 

Rachel and Maddy made their way towards him, in their naked, sensuous bodies. So much flesh, so much sexiness at full display. Her wide hips swaying, her full breasts bouncing. Up and down with each step. But that was not it.

Drops, a few drops were falling from their breasts. White drops. Milk. A thought came to his mind, is that fountain a… milk fountain?

Before he could tell, their breasts were dripping, he froze there. Allowing both giantesses, who now seemed to be fifteen-feet-tall! To approach.

 

“We know what you want…” Said Maddy.

“You´re hungry, right?” Added Rachel.

Both guided their hands to their titanic bosoms, gave them a gentle squeeze and then, guided their thumbs and index fingers to their nipples.

Suddenly, rain was falling over him, a white, milky rain. A rain that suddenly became a storm. He freaked out!

 

“Drink, Nick, drink up!” Came both women´s voice. “This is all you want, this is all you need. Nothing but our nectar. Our delicious milk…” He found himself on a sea of milk.

These giantesses filled the room, right? He couldn´t see the walls anymore, he was just floating in milk. Right now, he couldn´t even see them. He could only listen to their words. “Drink, Nick, drink…” Over and over.

“Drink, Nick… Drink, Nick… Nick… Nick…”

 

“Nick… Nick? Honey, wake up.” That was Rachel´s voice, and he was no longer in a sea of milk, he could feel something beneath him, a couch. He was in the living room.

“W-what?” he said, slowly opening his eyes.

“Nick, dear, you´ve been sleeping for an hour. Would you like to go to bed earlier?” That´s not a question an adult would like, but he´s really tired.

“I…” yes? What can guarantee he won´t have another nightmare? And if he doesn´t? He´s got no energy left inside him.

 

Rachel feels bad, Nick´s looking pale, he needs food. He´s been starving lately. Close to fasting, but that´s not good. In the eyes of Rachel, a woman who ate to her hearts content just a few weeks ago, she knows Nick needs nourishment. If only she could feed him properly…

“Let me take you to bed.” She smiled, with another thing in mind.

 

“Maddy. We can´t keep this up. The poor guy´s starving!” Rachel said, back at the kitchen. As Maddy was doing the dishes.

“I know… but he needs to come to us. Not us to him.” Maddy replied.

“But why?!” To Rachel, it seems Maddy doesn´t really care. “I think it´s enough! He´s had enough. We should… we should give him actual food, and not that weird stuff we´ve been eating.” She was also tired of that “healthy” food.

“And what? Ruin the plan?” Said Maddy, as she rapidly turned at her. “We´re so close! I saw him, staring at my tits, his mouth watering. He´s this close to give up!” she was sure, he´ll give up at any moment.

And she was so right! Rachel fumed out of the room, she doesn´t care what Maddy says. This is nearly torture!

 

“Hey! Don’t!” Maddy stopped Rachel, putting her hand on her shoulder. “We´ve gotten this far! Just… give him one more night! Tomorrow, tomorrow he´ll beg us, I´m sure!” She explained.

“Sure? You? The lady who said he wouldn´t make it more than three days, tops, without drinking out milk. Maddy, it´s been a week! Just…”

Suddenly, they heard something, something falling. A basin?

 

“Oh no! not again…” Said Rachel, rushing to the living room.

“Again? Hey! Wait!” Added Maddy before she rushed behind her.

 

When they made it to the living room, they found, yes, a shattered basin on the floor, next to the wood pedestal where it was.

“Sorry…” Said Nick, sounding half-asleep, when in reality, he was so tired. “I tripped a little… and then… it just… fell.” He was so hungry, and already willing to give up. In fact, he got out of bed and slowly made his way there to announce his defeat.

“Aww, it´s ok, are you alright, honey?” Said Rachel already bending over to reach for him.

Maddy was hoping he was fine, that basin was not a hundredth pieces of shreds.

 

“I…” spoke Nick, words both should hear very carefully. “I´m hungry… soooo hungry it no longer hurts. But… I… I need something to… to keep me alive. I´ll give, I don´t care anymore. Could you just… just… give me some milk?” Both women fell quivers down their spines.

YES! Their answer was yes! The question, as he thought, was… who? Who´ll be the one to feed him? And who´ll have to go to bed and use that cold, plastic pump?

 

They had to make a quick decision. The easy answer, who was fuller? None of them were wearing a bra on this Sunday night, therefore… the first one to show some stains will be the winner.

Since Rachel already had an idea what the sound was, and due to her huge worry for Nick, her top was the one who got stained. Big stains of milk formed on both of her breasts.

“I guess I´ll feed you tonight, Nick.” Rachel cooed as she took the man in her arms and drifter into her room. “Oh, and Maddy, I hope you don´t mind if he stays in bed with me tonight. Who knows, maybe he´ll wake up in the middle of the night, hungry…” She smiled, victorious.

“Sure…” Said Maddy, hating herself for pumping before dinner.

 

At least she won the argument, he didn´t made it through the night. Still… she feels like a looser.

“Well, at least we know, he´ll be fed only with milk from now on.” A grown man eating nothing but breast milk? Was that… healthy? Was that enough? Probably yes. After all, they are not just feeding him with milk, but with their love too.

 

Today, after a very long time, Nick was able to sleep on a full stomach. Although… Rachel went to bed a little, lopsided.

“Only one tit? Aww, dear?” she complaint, but he was already asleep, and not before he said he was too full. It seems his stomach shrunk because of the lack of food. Well, what can they do about it?

Rachel was left with one huge, engorged breast. Her torso bare, exposing her massive jugs, and on her lap, an already gone Nick. He was sleeping tight.

“Well, at least you´re happy.” She said as she caressed his hair. “And if you´re happy, I´m happy…” fine, she´ll use the pump, she can´t push him tonight. It´s not his fault.

Well… he gave up. He couldn´t help it, he felt himself vanishing, each passing day, a bit hungrier than the previous one; and after that, when he got used to the feeling of hunger, he just felt empty. Weak, frail, overall bad.

He wouldn´t last one more day. He knew it, he ate very little food. Even if he was so hungry, he couldn´t eat the food both women gave him. Deep down, he suspected that both women had some sort of plan.

Even if they could literally force him to drink from their milk, they wouldn´t. They both wanted to appear as these gentle, sweet women. Who wouldn´t be mean, stern or bad by any means. Therefore, in order to “rule” over him, or somehow guide him to make a decision, this will have to appear as if he made the decision.

Just like now, when they clearly made him succumb, feeding him with food he hated. Nothing rotten, they were not that mean, but still, they gave him food he wouldn´t be able to eat. In the end, he´ll plead for their breast milk.

Clever, mean, a little wicked, but clever.

 

And now, now his only source of food, of nourishment, the only meals he´ll have will come straight from the tit of either women.

He surrendered, his sentence? Milk. Thick milk coming straight from the huge tits of these women. Both maternal giantesses that are sweet, yes, but that doesn´t mean they won´t try to change him into something they want.

He stood up, for the first time, he spoke. And they agreed to his terms, but it seems, they only did so that he felt safe. He knows that, day by day, they´ll make more and more rules, in order to make him fulfill their fantasies.

His life is ruined, he feels that way.

 

But Nick shouldn´t feel that way. In the end, both are lovely women. Yes, they don´t want him to set the rules, but that doesn’t mean they won´t listen to what he wants. Even if he feels that they will slowly take over his life, the truth is, both only want him to be a part of theirs.

Just as he is now.

 

“Sleep tight. You´re safe here, in my arms… in mommy´s embrace…” Rachel cooed as she placed her huge arm around him.

She loves it, Nick´s sleeping with her in bed. If he´s cold, he´ll hold to her for heat. If he´s scared, he´ll hold to her for protection. And if he feels sad, he´ll hold to her for love.

Anything he needs, she´ll be there to provide it. Her, not Maddy.

 

Rachel knows they made an agreement. To be there for him, and that he´s there for both. Sharing, they are basically sharing. But, there´s something that´s quite clear, he´ll love one more than the other.

Maddy´s his girlfriend, so she´s most likely to be the one he loves the most. Still, there´s a chance Rachel can… change that.

 

Both women know one thing, they don´t trust each other. Yes, they made a deal, but there´s still some doubt on them. They won´t have the audacity to have a fight again, but, they could work this in another way.

He´s not forced to be with either, he doesn´t have a schedule that says so. Other that his job which is clearly with Rachel. So, he can spend his free time with whoever he wants.

 

The next morning, Maddy woke up, and made her way straight to Rachel´s room. It was fairly early. Around 6:30 am. She had the idea she could, casually, knock on Rachel´s door and, gently, ask for Nick. But she had something else coming…

“They are not here?” The room to Rachel´s bedroom was open, revealing an empty room. No one was there. How? Why?

Maddy woke up, feeling so full, and she was eager to feed Nick with the first milk of the day. But he wasn´t there.

 

She made her way to the kitchen. Nothing. Then, she made her way to the living room, no one. What? Where could they be.

“They can´t be at work, right?” She could feel the frustration growing inside her. If they were already at work… she´ll lose it!

 

There were some other rooms in the house. The laundry room, the attic, a dining room they really never used. And, to her surprise, there was a basement.

“I… I didn´t know there was a basement here…” she didn´t ask, besides, it´s not quite her business.

What if they are down there? What could she possibly be doing down there, so early, with him?

 

Brainwash? Is she brainwashing him? Hypnotizing him to chose her? She couldn´t do that! Right? Even if she tried, there´s no way that´ll work.

Besides, why would she go down to her basement to do it? Couldn´t she just do it in her room?

 

Maddy reached for the knob, but right before she touched it, the knob turned, from the inside. She jumped back, someone was coming. Rachel.

The door was open, revealing Rachel, and Nick, sleeping, in her arms.

 

“Oh!” She jumped a little, “Good morning, Maddy. Sorry dear, you scared me a little. I wasn´t expecting you here…” she chuckled.

“Wha…?” Nick, who was snoring until then, slowly woke up.

“Sorry, dear. Did we wake you up?” she looked down at him.

 

Maddy felt shy. Still confused, if he was asleep… why were they down there?

“Morning…” she replied. But she was not going to keep that doubt. “Excuse me but… what were you doing down there?” she wants answers.

“Hmm? Oh, I was using the little gym I have down there.” Gym?

“A gym? Down… there?”

“Yeah, hehe. Sorry I didn’t mention it before. Down there, I have some equipment, not much. Just a treadmill, some little weights. A special floor… a bench… and a few other things. Not much, really.” It seems like much.

 

Well, Rachel did need something to maintain her figure. One she kind of… inflated before. She gained a lot of weight because of the treatment she had, to lactate. Now, it was time to burn all that unnecessary weight down.

Yes, she does have a much sexier figure now. Still a bit thick, but with a slimer waist. Maintaining a big butt and, of course, some huge, swollen breasts.

Maddy must accept that, she does look kind of sweaty. Still…

 

“So… why was Nick down there?” there´s no way he´s working out.

“Well, I thought it would be so mean to leave him alone in bed while I worked out. So I brought him with me. But don´t worry, he was on a safe place, under my care and right where I could see him.”

Nice, now he´s his gym partner. Just perfect.

 

“Ok…” She was fine about it. She´ll check on that later, but first. “Can you hand Nick to me so that I can… give him some breakfast?” She felt so full by now.

“Sure, after all, it´s your turn. Here.” She handed Nick, so easy?

He hated it to be treated like some sort of… plush toy. But Maddy was right. It was breakfast time.

 

 

End Notes:

You can find the last few chapters on my patreon. Until I post them here ;D

Plus, you can find a lot more stories I´ve been working on, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10818