The Beaumonts by carnage
Summary:

Natalie Beaumont hates shrinkies. Which is a huge problem for two of her children who have caught the shrinking virus. Life gets extremely difficult and scary for them as they deal with their giant mom. And it only gets more terrifying for them as their only ally, their big sister Aubreigh, is starting to see them differently as well.


Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 163349 Read: 228689 Published: January 03 2021 Updated: April 02 2023
Story Notes:

This is my take on a classic family shrinking tale. You might like it if you are foot and humiliation oriented. If not, then there probabaly won't be much here for you to enjoy. Also, some of the characters reflect horrible racist or bigoted attitudes that, and I cannot stress enough, I don’t condone. And although politics are mentioned…this is not meant to be political commentary. I just find it hot to be powerless against someone with a different political ideology than myself.

I have this story sketched out in my mind and have written a basic Word doc that fleshes out the outline. But if something wasn’t clear, or you have suggestions on how to make the story better, or you want to see something included, please feel free to email me.

gtscarnage@gmail.com 

Also, this is a shrinking story; so the giantesses in this story are normal sized people.

1. Mom's Life Lesson by carnage

2. A Change of Plans by carnage

3. Introductions Are In Order by carnage

4. The Emerald Package by carnage

5. Sweet Dreams by carnage

6. An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 1 by carnage

7. An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 2 by carnage

8. Toetally Under Her Control by carnage

9. Aubreigh's Pedicure - Part 1 by carnage

10. Aubreigh's Pedicure - Part 2 by carnage

11. One Tiny Night Stand by carnage

12. Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks by carnage

13. Ben's Humiliation by carnage

14. Aubreigh's Guilt by carnage

15. Breakfast at Natalie's by carnage

16. The Drive Back Home by carnage

17. Family Drama by carnage

18. Changes by carnage

19. Natalie's Business Lessons by carnage

20. A Tiny Betrayal by carnage

21. Timberline by carnage

22. Back Home Again by carnage

23. Good Morning by carnage

24. Bonding by carnage

25. Questions and Solutions by carnage

Mom's Life Lesson by carnage
Author's Notes:

Here we see the contrast between Natalie Beaumont and her daughter, Aubreigh, in how they feel towards their shrunken family members and the tiny society in general.

- Mom's Life Lesson -

Added Jan 3, 2020 [Feet, Crush, Humiliation]

Natalie Beaumont was frustrated. Her two homeschooled twins were not understanding the Algebra lesson. No matter how many times she had explained it, they just didn’t seem to grasp the information and it was driving her crazy. Natalie sighed loudly and let her arms drop on the dining room table in exasperation, causing an earthquake to the two tiny students.

“I’m sorry mom,” said one of the twins, looking up at their gigantic mom, “you’re just not explaining it good.”

“...‘Well’…,” the titanic woman emphasized, “you are not explaining it ‘well’, Thomas, that is how you say it correctly.” Shaking her head, she looked at the two tiny twins on the table before her.

“WELL…, this isn’t English class, mom,” the tiny boy scoffed sarcastically.

“Sorry mom,” said the other twin, interceding on her brother’s behalf, “but I think I got it, let me just finish the last part,” Julia paused briefly, “my parenthesis and…,” the tiny girl did some math in her head, “solve for x, and x is six!”, she shouted, excitedly. 

“No, no, no!” Natalie slammed her colossal palm down on the table in frustration. “You forgot the exponents, I swear to God, they’re right there on the printed page!”

“I’m sorry mom!” Julie spat, “I can’t see that far on the page. I’m only an inch tall, remember?”

“Yes, Julia, I remember,” Natalie sighed, rubbing her temples with her fingers. “I’m reminded of that burden every… single… day… It’s absolutely impossible for me to escape!”

“Whoa mom,” Thomas spoke up, “calm down. It’s not like it’s any picnic for us either. Don’t act all high and mighty with us, like you’re the one who is put out, when you’re not the one with the shrinking virus.”

“Knock off the attitude right now, mister,” Natalie said sharply, “unless you want to end up in my slipper for time-out again.”

Thomas immediately choked up, remembering the many occasions he had been subjected to his mom’s giant slippers for punishment. Both he and his twin sister had endured that fate before and it wasn’t a fun experience. Although, to the tiny teens, it felt like it was more of a way for her to vent her frustration with the situation.

“What is wrong with you guys?” Natalie threw her hands in the air. “I’m busting my ass for you guys and it’s like you’re not even trying! What do I have to do to get you to take this stuff seriously? Do I have to think of more creative ways to punish you?”

Thomas and Julia remained silent as their colossal mom vented above them. Saying anything would have just made it worse. In the year since they succumbed to the shrinking virus, they had learned how to live with her. And provoking her, even a perceived provocation, never ended well for either of the tiny twins.

“If you can’t even get through your Junior year of high-school, how will you ever survive in this world? Go to college, get a good job? How can you ever expect to make it on your own?” Natalie continued to prattle.

“We kind of thought that we’d live here with you and dad,” answered Thomas. That comment struck a nerve with his giant mom.

“You can’t live here for the rest of your life. What would you even do here?” asked the giantess, looming overhead. “You need to go out and make a life for yourselves! See the world, meet new people, start a family. Don’t you want that?”

“No,” replied Thomas, “you want that for us. Just admit it mom, you don’t want us living here. You don’t like us now that we’ve shrunk."

“Thomas, that is not true,” Natalie sighed, “I love you guys, it’s just so hard. Things are just not the way I imagined them."

“Things aren’t how I imagined they would be either mom!” Thomas said, looking up at his colossal mom. “You don’t think I want those things? Of course I do!” Thomas paused, his whole demeanor changing, “Or at least, I did... when I was big, when I was normal. A tiny person like me can’t just go see the world, move out and make a name for myself, or even start a family. That ship has sailed and I need to be realistic.”

“And so your plan is just to live here?” his giant mom boomed overhead.

“Well, dad’s business is growing, and they’ve actually even started designing habitats for us tinies in addition to all the other transportation stuff they make. I was thinking we could live there,” Thomas said, pointing toward the prototype dwelling in the corner of the room that their dad had designed for them. “And who knows, maybe I could meet another shrinkie to start a family with. But I can’t do that out in the real world, that would be way too dangerous.”

“Do you think that’s what I want, Thomas?” Natalie quipped. “To be weighed down with taking care of you for the rest of my life?”

“And THAT right there is your problem, mom,” Thomas shook his head. “You are selfish and you only think about yourself. Like I said, ever since we shrunk, you don’t like us anymore, it’s obvious. It’s almost like you resent us or something. But like it or not, we are shrunk, and you need to be realistic.”

“No,” Natalie stood to her full height, towering over the tiny boy and girl on the dining room table, “you need to be realistic! It’s just as dangerous here in this house as it is in the outside world.” Her earrings glistened with sunlight as they swayed with her gigantic movements. She folded her arms and sauntered over to the tiny habitat on the floor. It came up to her ankles and was about two square ft big.

“So you think this prototype is your future Thomas?” she asked. “Well, what happens when you want a family and it’s not big enough? Are you just going to ask your father to build a bigger one and expect him to spend exorbitant amounts of money and whip one up?”

Thomas started to panic and ran down the stairs that his father had built for him and his sister that extended from the table to the floor. He ran across the hardwood floor in order to reach his home that he and his sister had been living in for the past two months. Once he and Julia had shrunk, it took their father almost ten months to design and build it for them and they couldn’t imagine life without it now. The idea living in crude shoe boxes with makeshift beds and amenities seemed like such a long time ago, they couldn’t go back to that.

“And if you do have a family, do you expect us to take care of them as well as you? Don’t you think that is a little unfair, Thomas?” Natalie said, slowly circling the dwelling.

The closer Thomas got to his tiny habitat, the more powerful his mom’s footsteps became. Step after agonizing step, her slippers paraded before his tiny home. These weren’t her usual slippers, the black ones he often found himself being ‘punished’ inside. Instead, these slippers were gray and had no heel, which revealed his mom’s powerful bare heels as she walked around.

“What happens if you have a family and someone accidentally steps on them?” the titanic woman said, stopping in front of the prototype as her tiny son came between her slippered feet and the tiny structure.

“Mom, what are you doing?” said Thomas. He could read the writing on the wall and didn’t like where this was going. “Don’t do this, please! You’ve made your point! Now let’s just continue our lesson! Please?” The titanic slippers stretched as her toes flexed and wiggled within. The vast size of his mom’s feet was something he hadn’t gotten used to yet and he didn’t think he ever would. 

“Not yet, I haven’t,” the giant woman smirked, “but I’ll make my point soon enough.”

Natalie’s giant form loomed overhead with her hands on her hips, smiling arrogantly. She lifted one foot up in the air and hovered it over the structure, making sure she was far enough away from her tiny son. She brought it down on the prototype, which creaked and groaned under the initial weight. She applied more pressure as the structure began to snap and break. Sparks flew through the air as the electrical components were crushed and flattened beneath her foot. 

“Oops!” the giant woman cooed, “I accidentally stepped on your home! Sorry about that!”

Thomas watched as the other titanic slipper before him rose into the air and came down on another part of his home. Entire rooms collapsed from his mom’s callous footstep.

“Oh no!” his titanic mother mockingly cried, “Now I’m afraid I stepped on your wife and kids too! I’m just so clumsy!”

The rage Thomas felt within himself was nothing new, he had felt it a handful of times since shrinking. The walls of his house collapsed behind him as his mother destroyed his home, stomp after terrifying stomp, systematically crushing everything. All of he and his sister’s belongings were still inside, their clothes, books, and movies. It didn’t matter, it was all crushed beneath her slippers. He watched in anger as her gigantic heels came down, again and again, over and over, crushing every last piece of his home into rubble.

“What’s this?” the colossal woman said from high above, “It looks like I’ve stepped on my tiny son too! What a horrible tragedy this has been!” Thomas just stood there, unable to take his eyes off the destruction before him. “Oh wait, here he is!” she laughed, “All safe and sound.” She reached down to grab him; Thomas looked up to see his mom’s titanic hand reaching for him. Her palm eclipsed him and her fingers surrounded him like tree trunks as they scooped him up into her palm.

Natalie sauntered back over to the dining room table and set her hand down, palm up, on the table. But rather than letting Thomas get off on his own, she tilted her hand until he tumbled onto the math textbook next to his sister who had watched, in horror, everything that had just happened.

“NOW I have made my point,” she said, looking down upon her tiny children. “This place is just as much of a danger as any other. You can’t live your life being scared. You’re going to have to grow up.”

Natalie let out a huge sigh, as if coming down from an emotional high. “Now, let’s get back to our math lesson so that never has to happen to my son of his tiny family in my own home,” the titanic woman said sitting down again, regaining her composure.

“You just had to antagonize her, didn’t you!” Julia snapped with tears in her eyes.

“I didn’t know she was going to freak out like that,” Thomas said despondently.

Natalie paused and reflected on the situation. Seeing her children tear up tugged at her heart strings and she felt a little bad about what she had just said and done.

“Listen,” said Natalie, looking down at her children just inches below her, “I’m sorry I had to do that. But it’s just that I just couldn’t think of any other way to get you to take your schooling seriously. I know I destroyed something you love. But please know that I only did it because I love you. I wouldn’t have done that if I didn’t think it was absolutely necessary.”  

“Well to be honest,” Thomas chided, “you really don’t seem to love us more than anything in the world when you’re punishing us in your slippers.”

Natalie snapped back an irritated look. “Keep it up and you’ll end up in them before the day is over, mister.”

“Mom, I’m just making the point that-” Thomas was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening, taking everyone’s attention off the increasingly tense situation. They heard the sounds of footsteps approaching and then saw the form of their gigantic beautiful older sister come around the corner.

“Hey everyone!” she smiled sweetly waving her hand. “Look who’s back home!”

“Aubreigh, honey, how are you?” Natalie cheerfully responded. “How was your trip with your friends?”

“It was great!” Aubreigh said excitedly. “We got to see the museum I wanted to go to. There were a bunch of great restaurants. And we got to tour the campus. We saw the classrooms well as the dorms, which aren’t too bad by the way, and there are a bunch of on campus amenities that I never expected. I’m really looking forward to school this fall!”

“I’m so happy for you, Aub!” Natalie said, giving her daughter a hug. “And you’re still dead set on your majors? Are you sure that’s what you want to do?”

“Absolutely, without a doubt,” Aubreigh stood back from her mom’s hug and looked her in the eyes. “I know mom, I know you think there isn’t much to do with Tinies Studies, but it’s not like that anymore. There are a lot of opportunities; our two societies are quickly integrating and there is a lot of demand for people who have skills with them. This might even open some doors for me to get into politics! Who knows?”

Natalie smiled, “Regardless, I’m so proud of you, Aubreigh.”

“Besides,” Aubreigh went over to the table where her tiny siblings were, “I have two of the biggest reasons for becoming a ‘tinies’ advocate right here! How are my favorite little brother and sister doing?"

Thomas and Julia looked up at their big sister’s refreshing smile. They were still so heartbroken over what had happened to their home, but they could still muster up a meager ‘hello’. Aubreigh could sense something was off.

“Aw, what’s wrong guys? Aren’t you excited for family vacation tomorrow?” she asked, wondering why their tones were so somber.

“Yeah, of course,” said Julia, “we were just going over our math lesson, and it was just a little harder than I remembered.”

“You guys are still doing school?” Aubreigh asked. “Wasn’t this supposed to be finished a few days ago? Didn’t the school year finish?”

“Well we couldn’t all finish early like you, Aub!” Julia smiled. She was starting to feel better now that her sister was back home.

Aubreigh laughed and shook her head, “I graduated silly! There is a slight difference, ya know!”

Natalie stepped forward, “Yeah, they are a little behind,” she said. “But don’t worry, I’m cracking the whip and making sure they get it done.”

Then the front door opened, accompanied by the sound of the kids’ father and Natalie’s husband, Andrew, walking in the house.

“Hey hey!” he said, coming into the room with the rest of the family, “I heard my girl was back home! Come here, give me a big hug!”

“Hey dad,” Aubreigh smiled and hugged her dad.

“It’s so good to see you pumpkin,” he said. “I’m glad you’re home safe.” He paused to look at Aubreigh, smiling ear to ear. Then he looked at his wife who looked like she had a huge headache. He looked over at the twins on the table and saw the textbook still open. “Hey kiddos,” he said, “how’s the school work coming along? Gonna be all finished by tomorrow?”

“Maybe if they put their nose to the grindstone they could,” Natalie sneered. But before Andrew could even respond to his wife’s comment, he noticed the smashed up prototype house on the floor across the room.

“What the hell happened to the prototype?” he asked in complete shock.

“Oh…, that,” Natalie sighed. “Well you see, I wasn’t paying attention and I tripped and, uh, I fell on it.”

“Babe, you have to be careful!” Andrew said, examining the wreckage. “This stuff is expensive.”

“I know,” said Natalie, “I’m so sorry.”

“Well, not to worry,” Andrew said, smiling again. “We just finished the final design on a completely redesigned habitat for tinies. It was approved today, and they’ll be finished building it in a few days. You kids will have a new house by the time you guys get back from your Florida vacation. It’s gonna be even bigger and better than the old one!” Their father smiled at them very proudly.

“We are?” shouted the twins in unison.

“Yep, sure are. And we’ll make sure to put it someplace your mother doesn’t trip on it,” he said, looking at his wife with a disappointed look on his face. “Isn’t that right, honey?”

“Yeah, uhm,” Natalie pursed her lips, “what, exactly, did you mean by ‘you guys’ and ‘your vacation’? Don’t you mean us? Aren’t you coming?”

“Yeah,” Andrew cleared his throat nervously, “about that. Can I talk to you in the other room?”

Natalie stared at Andrew in disbelief, she couldn’t believe he was bailing on her again. The tension was super thick and all three kids felt super awkward. Aubreigh decided to break the tension.

“You guys go talk,” she laughed nervously, “and I’ll help these two finish up their school work.”

“Thank you, Aubreigh,” her father said. Natalie slowly nodded her head and followed Andrew into the kitchen, leaving Aubreigh with her tiny twin siblings on the dining room table.

“Well that was awkward,” Aubreigh laughed above her tiny siblings. Sitting down at the table with them.

“I don’t want to go on vacation with mom,” Thomas said, crossing his arms.

“Yeah?” Aubreigh cocked an eyebrow, “Why not?”

“Mom’s just been acting differently since you left,” Julia explained. “And in the month you've been gone, she’s been getting worse with her punishments.”

Aubreigh grimaced, “Her slippers again? She told me she was going to stop doing that.”

“Yeah…, well she hasn’t,” said Thomas. “It’s only gotten worse. Now she’s even worn them with me in them sometimes and it sucks!”

“Oh my god… mom,” Aubreigh said, dropping her head and rubbing her forehead. “With you in them? I’m really sorry guys, I’ll talk to her about it again.” Aubreigh propped her face up with her hands and looked at her defenseless brother and sister. “You know mom’s always been a ball buster, but that’s really taking it a step too far.”

“Thanks Aub,” said Julia, “I know Thomas would really appreciate it, he ends up in her slippers way more than I do.” Julia laughed a little, looking at her twin, trying to cheer him up a bit.

Thomas smirked in response. “But like Aubreigh said, mom has always been a ball buster, what are we going to do when Aubreigh leaves for college this fall? No one will be here to protect us from mom.”

“May I pick you up, Thomas?” Aubreigh asked. 

Thomas nodded his head and Aubreigh laid down her hand next to him. Thomas crawled into his sister’s giant hand. It was warm, soft, and oddly comforting. She brought her hand to her face and examined Thomas with a sad expression that conveyed how sorry she felt for him.

“Can’t we just talk to dad about it?” asked Aubreigh. “I know you guys don’t want to say anything to him, but maybe it’s time you do.”

“Again Aubreigh,” said Thomas, looking up to his sister’s titanic eyes,  “that’s not a good idea. She told us that if we thought her punishments were bad now, just wait until we told dad.”

Aubreigh rolled her eyes, “Oh my god, mom. She’s so dramatic. What does she think she’s going to do?”

“I don’t know,” Thomas clenched his teeth, “but I don’t really want to find out.”

“Well, I will respect your wishes, but just know I’ll support you if you do,” she said, smiling sweetly.

“Thanks Aub, I really appreciate that, but honestly, it would just be a big help if you could just help us finish up these homework assignments so we can submit them.”

“Of course!” Aubreigh said, gently setting her hand down so Thomas could climb back out. “Let’s focus on this until we find out what’s going on with our family vacation. And don’t worry guys, I’ll be there. Everything will be fine.”

Aubreigh smiled warmly at her little brother and sister. For the first time in weeks, the tiny twins felt safe.

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it. Or feel free to send me an email at gtscarnage@gmail.com

A Change of Plans by carnage
Author's Notes:

Natalie receives some bad news from her husband about her vacation next week. And after getting a life lesson from their mother, (her stomping their tiny home to bits), the twins get another does of their mom's punishment in her slippers.

-A Change of Plans -

Added Jan 3, 2020 [Feet, Footwear, Humiliation]

The school district had just called Andrew Beaumont’s company and wanted him to install a transportation system at the new high school being built. They accepted his bid for an Beaumont system, which was starting to gain national recognition for being the best in the business. 

 

“Can’t you get started after we get back?” asked Natalie.

 

“I don’t want to lose this bid, it’s a huge account, Nat,” said Andrew, “and they want to redo all the existing school systems to make them fully integrated, and they want us to bid! This could be worth a ton of money. I don’t want to screw this up. Besides, I won’t be able to enjoy myself knowing all this is going on back home.” He stepped forward and put his hands on his wife’s shoulders. “But I will be happy knowing my wife is enjoying herself at a resort in Florida.”

 

“You have like a hundred people that work for you, can’t they get started on it while you’re gone?” she asked again.

 

“Nat,” Andrew said firmly, “do you like having nice things? Do you like driving nice cars? Living in this big house?” He looked her in the eyes and his wife sheepishly shook her head in agreement. “Then I can’t go. That’s the price we have to pay for the life we get to live.”

 

“Okay fine,” she said, pouting. “But can I leave the twins here with you? It could be just a girls week for me and Aubreigh?”

 

“Babe,” he sighed, “no. I will be working. I won’t have time to look after them. And if it’s not you looking after them, it’s usually Aubreigh, but she’ll be gone too. They have to go with you. Besides, they don’t have a place to go anymore. You destroyed their habitat.”

 

Natalie pursed her lips and looked away in embarrassment, “Oh yeah…”

 

“And what the hell was that anyway? You fell on it?” Andrew said, shaking his head.

 

"Yeah,” Natalie said, turning and walking away toward the fridge, “like I said, I fell on it.”

 

“Nat,” Andrew said coming up behind her, “it’s not just about the money, you know. You have to be careful. What if you had crushed one of the twins? How could we ever live with ourselves?”

 

“Okay geesh,” Natalie said, turning around to face her husband, “like I said, I’m sorry. And the twins weren’t anywhere near it when it happened. But that’s why I don’t think it’s a good idea for them to come. It’s too risky. What if they get hurt?”

 

“Both you and Aubreigh will be there, won’t you?” he asked, rhetorically. “They’ll be fine.”

 

“Alright, alright,” Natalie said, dropping her arms in defeat. “I just thought they would feel better. We were just talking about how much safer they feel at home.”

 

“No Natalie,” Andrew said, shaking his head. “This isn’t about you being concerned about the twins. This is about you being selfish.”

 

“I am not!” Natalie reacted in appall from her husband’s accusation.

 

“Yes you are, Nat,” he said, getting stern. “You need to accept those kids as family, our family. Those are our children, and they love you. And I hope you still love them.”

 

“I know…,” sighed Natalie, brushing her husband's arm, trying to calm him down. “I do love them, and I’m trying to accept their situation. But it’s just so difficult. I didn’t think things would turn out this way.”

 

“Neither did I…,” Andrew said calmly, “but it’s been a year now and I’ve made peace with it. You need to do the same.”

 

“Of course,” Natalie said, hugging her husband and smiling. “I will take them on vacation with me and it will be the best vacation those two little ‘bugs’ have ever had.”

 

“Please don’t call them that,” Andrew whispered softly into her ear. “I’ve told you before that I don’t like it when you call them that.”

 

“I’m sorry,” Natalie whispered back. “I was just trying to make a little joke to lighten the mood. This whole crazy thing has been hard on both of us, and you’re handling it amazingly. Between the twins shrinking last year, and now the business is growing faster than we can keep up with. You’re amazing.”

 

Natalie and Andrew hugged. Natalie was right, this unfortunate situation of two of their kids was taking a toll on Andrew even if he didn’t recognize it. He had gotten into the business of designing and building integration systems for tinies and normal people long before the twins caught the shrinking virus. But once Thomas and Julia succumbed to it, it became personal to him. He poured himself into his work. It became his passion. But also because of that, he was very hands off with the twins, dumping most of the parenting to his wife and normal sized daughter. He understood that his wife had a reason to be overwhelmed, but he did little to acknowledge it. Most of their arguments ended with him telling her that she needed to accept things and get over it. Then he would go right back to doing nothing to help her. After a year of this, Natalie had a fair amount of resentment toward Andrew. And unfortunately for her shrunken children, she took out her frustration on them.

 

Natalie and Andrew explained to their three kids the change of plans and what was going on and why their dad wasn’t going along. They understood, but were still bummed out, especially the twins. They weren’t sure if a week with their mom on vacation is what they wanted. But when Aubreigh saw that the twins were having some trepidation, an idea struck her.

 

“Hey, I have an idea,” she said, after letting her parents finish. “Why don’t we take a couple of Thomas and Julia’s friends along?”

 

“What?” shouted the twins and Natalie in unison, completely shocked.

 

“Yeah, I mean,” Aubreigh shrugged her shoulders, “since dad isn’t going to be there, me and mom will probably be doing lots of stuff together. But if we had some friends there for Thomas and Julia, we could let them do their own thing and we wouldn’t have to worry about them getting bored or lonely.”

 

“Aubreigh!” Andrew said, smiling. “That is a fantastic idea! See Nat? Didn’t I tell you how smart she was?”

 

“Yeah…, you sure did,” Natalie said, thinking to herself. The idea had merit. With the twins having their friends there, it would almost be like having a vacation without them. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad of an idea.

 

“I could bring my friend, Ben,” said Thomas excitedly.

 

“Yeah and I could call Carmen,” Julia said.

 

“You should bring your friend, Sohpia,” said Thomas, “she’s hot!”

 

“Thomas!” Julia punched his arm.

 

“There’s plenty of room guys. Why not invite them both?” suggested Aubreigh, “I could bring my two shrinkie friends, Chloe and Nate. They’re a really cool couple I’ll be going to school with this fall.”

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…,” Natalie put her hands up in the air panicking, “that’s seven shrinkies. I can’t have that many people wandering around the floor of the condo.”

 

“Mom,” Aubreigh said, giving her the side eye, “the more of them, the less you have to do. They can take care of themselves, besides, I’ll be there to help.”

 

Natalie pondered for a minute. “All right fine,” she said, giving up. “But we are leaving at 7:00 am sharp tomorrow morning. I have a spa appointment for the afternoon that I cannot be late for. It was booked weeks in advance.”

 

“Aubreigh, do you know all the twins' friends?” asked her father. “Maybe we can call their parents to see if they’re free for a last minute vacation? And if so, we can go pick them up together so I can spend some time with you before you leave again, huh?”

 

“Dad,” Aubreigh chuckled, “they’re shrinkies, of course they’re free, they have no life.” Aubreigh suddenly caught herself and looked at her brother and sister in embarrassment. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any offense by that.”

 

“Great!” responded Andrew. “And I can try out a new transportation device we finished a few days ago. It’s actually the one I want you and your mom to take on this trip, so it will be a great test drive.”

 

“Hold it!” Natalie snapped at her husband and daughter putting on their shoes to leave. “What about the twins’ school work?”

 

“Well, you can help them finish, right Nat?” Andrew asked, again, sloughing the parenting off to his wife again. Natalie felt a twinge of frustration shoot up, but she suppressed it behind a smile.

 

“Actually,” Aubreigh said with a smile, “we finished up just before you came back in the room.”

 

Natalie was amazed, and a little shocked. She looked over at the twins who were standing next to a gigantic closed textbook.

 

“Sorry mom,” Thomas smirked, “but Aubreigh is just way better at explaining things than you are.”

 

Natalie squinted at her tiny son. She was ready to bark a reprimand to him but was distracted by the commotion of her husband and daughter leaving.

 

“Ok, great!” said Andrew. “Glad we’ve got that straightened out. Let’s go Aub, we’ll be back in a couple hours everyone.”

 

They walked out the door and slammed it shut. Natalie was feeling a weird mix of emotions. So much had happened in the past thirty minutes. She had taken out her frustration on her kids' habitat, she found out her husband wasn’t coming on vacation with her, and now she was somehow bringing a total of seven tinies along with her.

 

“Mom, are you doing okay?” Julia asked.

 

“Listen to me,” Natalie said, towering sternly over them, “you and your friends are not to speak to me, or bother me, at all on this trip. This is my vacation too. If you need something, you go to Aubreigh. This is one vacation where I don’t want to see any tinies. And that includes you two. Is that clear?” 

 

“You are being ridiculous,” Thomas scoffed, crossing his arms.

 

“Is that really too much to ask?” Natalie asked. “To not want to see or hear from you on this trip that I’m being forced to take you on?”

 

"Okay, now you’re just being mean mom,” Julia snapped, shaking her head with tears welling up. “Why are you even taking us with you then?”

 

“Your father seems to think we need to spend some bonding time together,” Natalie said, completely exasperated. 

 

“I don’t want to go with you,” Julia said, “you’re being horrible!”

 

“Yeah,” Thomas sneered, “mom of the year award right here.”

 

“Alright, that’s it,” Natalie said, slamming her palm on the table, scaring the shit out of the two teenagers. “We all need to calm down here. So… I think you two need a time-out, and I know just where to put you.”

 

She reached for Thomas and picked him up with her fingers.

 

“Ouch!” he yelped. “Mom, you didn’t ask for consent to pick me up!”

 

“And I didn’t ask for it earlier when I picked you up off the floor either,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I swear, it’s only when Aubreigh’s around that you even care about that bullshit.”

 

With Thomas in one hand, Natalie reached down with her other hand and pulled off a slipper. She brought it up to meet her tiny son being held captive between her fingers on her other hand. Thomas looked in horror down the cavern that was his mom’s house shoe. The soft fuzzy insole had been smashed flat from the weight of her feet. The arch was the only part of her insole that was still soft, the rest of her insole was the perfect imprint of her sole, all the way down to the indents of her five gargantuan toes.

 

“Mom! No!” he kept begging. True, he always begged, but it had never once changed Natalie’s mind when she had decided to punish her children. “You said if we got all our homework done then we wouldn’t get punished!”

 

“Well, there’s been a change of plans, now hasn’t there Thomas?” She tossed him into her shoe and watched him tumble to a stop halfway down her insole. The heat from his mom’s foot was still radiating from within the giant footwear. And the smell was still strong, like sweat mixed with lotion and various oils. He didn’t bother getting up because he knew what was coming, but he heard his mom’s thunderous voice call down to him.

 

“Come on Thomas, stand up!” she said playfully.

 

Thomas didn’t know why she insisted on doing this part. It was just a waste of time to him. But he did as he was told and stood up. He was hoping that if he readily obeyed his mom that his time in her shoe would be brief. Like clockwork, as soon as he was standing, Natalie smiled down at him and tipped her shoe back, letting Thomas tumble over himself and landing in the toe section. His giant mother laughed from above.

 

“That part never gets old,” she smiled to herself.

 

Thomas had never been in these slipper’s before, he was usually stuck in the black ones that had an enclosed heel. Since these grey ones had no enclosed heel, a lot more light made it inside. He could see clearly the imprints of her toes around him and realized he was laying in the print of her big toe. The heat was even more intense and the smell was even stronger by her toe section. He sat up, trying to shake the dizzy spell from his ride down his mom’s insole when he heard her speak yet again.

 

“Now, Thomas, you may have noticed these particular slippers, don’t have an  enclosed heel,” Natalie said condescendingly from above. “So because of that, I am going to have to put my foot back in so you don’t escape.” Natalie spoke with mock trepidation as if she had no choice but to do it this way. She smiled sheepishly to herself and listened for his little shouts of protest. “Now, I know you’ve only been in my shoe with my foot one other time, so I’ll plan on being gentle again...for now.”

 

As Thomas yelled and tried climbing out of the shoe, he saw his mom’s five monolithic toes come into view by the opening. The light went dim as her toes inched their way into the shoe, sliding over the soft fabric to get into position. Thomas braced for impact but just when they were about to hit the shrunken boy, they lifted up and hovered over his tiny body. For a split second, Thomas wondered what was going on, but then they came crashing down on him, smashing him into the soft flesh under his mom’s toes.

 

The toes emanated a strong heat and sweet vinegary smell that was familiar to the shoe. They were clammy with perspiration which only got worse as Thomas struggled beneath them. His mom flexed her toes a few times, each time slowly manipulating his tiny body into a more comfortable position. He eventually found himself under the arch of his mom’s toes. Being surrounded by the heavy weight of her sole on one side and the bulbous flesh of her toes on the other, there was nowhere he could escape. He was completely encapsulated by her foot flesh.

 

“I can’t believe you!” Julia shouted. “I understood why you did this last time, but this is unfair. You can’t treat us like this!”

 

“And now you, Julia,” her mom said, ignoring her words, “I know this will be your first time doing this, so I promise to be gentle with you too.”

 

Julia’s mom plucked her up with her fingers and reached for her other slipper. “I might not be able to change your situation, but I sure can make the best of it.” She gently set her daughter down on the fuzzy insole of her shoe. The tiny girl was panicking and becoming short of breath, but the giant woman above just reassured her that everything was going to be alright.

 

"Now I’m going to tip my shoe back,” her mom said from above, tilting her shoe ever so slowly, “and you're going to end up where my toes go.” Julia clawed at the fuzzy surface as she slid down her mom’s insole. Her mom’s smile grew bigger. “I think Thomas finds it helpful to go under my toes so he doesn’t get hurt,” her thunderous voice boomed. 

 

“What?!” screamed Julia, still not believing what was happening. “Under your toes?!” The light in Julia’s world diminished as her mom’s foot came into view.

 

A slight twinge of guilt pierced Natalie as she heard her tiny daughter screaming from within her slipper. Nonetheless, her foot kept coming for the tiny girl without missing a single beat. Natalie felt her toes press into Julia’s body and trap her just in front of them. Natalie furrowed her lips and lifted her toes. She shook her foot until she felt Julia’s tiny body slide safely under her toes. She set her toes down on the shrunken girl with a smile. “Much better,” she cooed, “that’s a lot  safer for you.”

 

Down below, the two twins couldn’t hear a single word their gigantic mom said. They were too busy being squished under the soft flesh of her toes. The air was moist and humid and both teens were sweating profusely under the intense pressure and heat. Thomas was angry and violently punched against his mom’s toes, which he doubted she could even feel. Julia, on the other hand, was heartbroken from having been treated this way by her mom. Julia began to cry, thinking about the love this giant person should have been showing them, but wasn’t.

 

Up above, Natalie was completely oblivious to her children’s anger or sadness. To her, they were out of sight and out of mind. She was just enjoying sitting at the table and having two minutes of peace and quiet, not having to wait on her tiny children, or having to watch where she stepped. Natalie took a deep breath and buried her face in her hands. After holding back a few tears of her own, she started to feel calm and she felt at peace with things again.

 

Natalie sat up straight and pulled herself together. She began to think about what she had to look forward to in Florida, even if she had to cart along a group of tinies. She felt the tiny children tickling the underside of her toes. Chuckling softly to herself, she yawned and stretched her legs.

 

“Ok, alright,” she smiled, “you can come out now. Time out is over now,” she laughed, wiggling her toes for fun.

 

But it was anything but fun for the two tinies trapped under her monstrous toes. Julia found herself compressed into the slipper’s insole under untold tons of her mom’s toe flesh. Meanwhile, Andrew’s haphazard movements combined with the moving toes caused him to get mistakenly edged between two of his mom’s colossal toes. When they stopped wiggling, he was completely surrounded by soft skin that held him tightly in place.

 

Natalie slid her feet out of her slippers and waited for her teenage shrinkies to emerge. She saw Julia crawl out pretty quickly, but didn’t see Thomas. At first Natalie thought he was being defiant and was just about to call down a reprimand to the tiny boy when she felt something tickling her toes.

 

“What in the world?” Natalie said, noticing and feeling the tiny boy struggling to pull himself out from between her toes. “Ew Thomas! Get out from between my toes!” It was a sight Natalie had never seen before, she almost barked another command, but she held her tongue. She really quite enjoyed the sight of it.  She smiled in amusement watching him try to escape. Eventually, Thomas pulled himself free and tumbled to the ground, landing before his mom’s giant toes. 

 

Natalie wanted to be disgusted, but she was too amused by all the commotion. She had put Thomas under her feet only once before, and Julia just this one time. But she had never seen it, never witnessed what it was like for them. She had never even once imagined or pictured what their struggles must have been like.

 

“Now that five minute time-out wasn’t so bad now, was it?” Natalie said, recomposing herself and staring directly at her tiny children huddling together at her feet. “No I didn’t think so,” she said, assuming their silence to be agreement. But in reality, they were just scared. Natalie’s feet moved swiftly and entered her slippers again. Just seeing her toes confined and hidden away from them made the tiny teenagers feel safe again. Although they knew she could do whatever she wanted with them… it psychologically soothed them.

 

Natalie stood up, her feet boomed loudly around her tiny kids as she moved.

 

“Now, let’s get you guys cleaned up. You probably smell, sorry about that,” the giant woman laughed as she plucked them both from the floor. “Now remember,” she said, looking at the terrified teens in her hands, “not a single word about this to your father, or Aubreigh for that matter. If you say even a single word, you will have no idea how angry I will be with you.” Natalie didn’t move her gaze from the scared tinies. “Do you understand?”

 

“Y-yes, ma’am….” they sheepishly muttered in reply.

 

“Good,” said Natalie. “And just so there is no confusion, I will happily do that again to you, or any of your little friends if you guys bother me for anything stupid on MY vacation. So tread lightly, do not push me. Just stay out of the way and be respectful and you will be fine.”

 

The twins nodded solemnly. They were not looking forward to this vacation at all.

 

End Notes:

If you liked it, please leave a comment or email me at gtscarnage@gmail.com

Introductions Are In Order by carnage
Author's Notes:

Here we get some background on the tinies that are joining Natalie and Aubreigh. We also get a glimpse into the world around them. This chapter primarily focuses on the size contrast of the tinies in civilization and in their own personal lives.

-Introductions Are In Order -

Added Jan 9, 2021 [Humiliation, Foot Crush (very quick)]

Aubreigh sat in the front seat of her mom’s SUV. Her window was down, air blowing through her hair, as she played music from her iPhone on the vehicle's Bluetooth system. They left at 7am that morning and were 6 hours into their road trip. The drive on I-95 toward Port St. Lucie, Florida was a boring one, but Aubreigh was excited. Her little brother and sister, as well as some of her friends were along for the week as well. But these friends of Aubreigh’s were nothing like her or her mom. Instead, they were tiny like her shrunken siblings, standing a little under an inch all. 

 

Aubreigh primarily had tinies for friends, often preferring them over her normal sized peers. A part of her felt sorry for the tiny people, and so she liked doing things for them and helping them out. And that was why Aubreigh wanted to major in “Tinies Studies” at school. To help build a better, more integrated, and safer world for the tinies. Since the shrinking pandemic that took place over 30 years ago, it was becoming more common for tinies and regular sized people to live, work, and play together. 

 

But things weren’t always that way. 

 

Chloe was Aubreigh’s best friend growing up. Chloe was one of the few regular sized people that Aubreigh liked and was friends with. Chloe had thought that she was immune to the virus that ravaged the world. But then, in middle school, Chloe succumbed to it, shrinking overnight to only an inch tall, joining the ranks of her already shrunken brother, Ben. Aubreigh was very sympathetic to Chloe and still wanted to stay best friends. And although Chloe hid it well, she was very jealous and resentful of Aubreigh. Why was Aubreigh so lucky, but not her? What made Aubreigh so special? Going over to Aubreigh’s house after she shrank just wasn’t the same either. Aubreigh’s mom, Natalie, who was usually so nice and inviting, became indifferent toward her, almost as if Chloe were beneath her. But why? Just because she shrank? How was that fair? Even now, at 18 years of age, Chloe still held that resentment against the Beaumonts, but for the most part, she kept her feelings to herself.

 

Nate was a handsome tiny from school that started dating Chloe a couple years ago. Nate liked the idea of hanging out and doing stuff with Chloe, because that usually meant going over to Aubreigh’s house, and Nate had a massive crush on Aubreigh, although Aubreigh had no idea. Even though Nate was 18, and technically an adult, it was a very rare thing for a tiny person to date a regular sized person, no matter what age. Even when the virus affected only one spouse but not the other, over half of those cases ended in divorce, or worse. Nathan’s crush on Aubreigh was obvious to Chloe and it was a major source of contention between the two of them. It was just yet another reason why Chloe resented Aubreigh Beaumont.

 

Ben was actually more of a friend of Aubreigh’s brother, Thomas, than he was of Aubreigh, actually. But Aubreigh desperately wanted to change that because she had a massive crush on Ben ever since she met him. Ben was Chloe’s little brother, and Aubreigh thought he was the most handsome coolest guy she’d ever met. And the fact that he was only an inch tall didn’t faze her at all. Being around him still gave her butterflies, even though he was only 16, like her siblings. When Chloe and Nate agreed to going on a vacation, Aubreigh had suggested that Chloe invite Ben along so that Thomas would have a guy friend to hang out with. Of course, Thomas thought it was a great idea, but neither he nor Ben realized that it was actually because of Aubreigh’s crush on Ben that she had suggested bringing him along. But Chloe knew about it, Aubreigh had talked about it many times before. However, Chloe wasn’t going to say anything about it to the guys because she already felt that Aubreigh had the upper hand in life. So why should she do anything to help? But unknown to Chloe, her fears of her little brother actually falling for Aubreigh were unwarranted. Ben actually had a thing for older women, and so to him, the beautiful Mrs. Beaumont was the ultimate fantasy in his eyes. He would take her any day over her over her 18 year old daughter. And the fact that the older woman wouldn’t give him the time of day was even more tantalizing, almost taking it like a challenge. But he was planning on getting Natalie’s attention one way or another on this trip. But of course, Ben was smart and hadn’t said a word to anyone because he was worried they might tease him about it.

 

Sophia was another one of Aubreigh’s friends. But instead of shrinking later in life, Sophia had been born tiny and met the gigantic Aubreigh in pre-school. Aubreigh was always so nice to her and the other tiny children in the classroom. Aubreigh always wanted to play with them and help them do stuff. Both of Sophia’s parents were tinies as well, and as tinies, they were often discriminated against. So it was refreshing for Sophia to be around someone like Aubreigh that was so tender-hearted and kind toward them. However, Sophia did not feel the same way about Aubreigh’s mom, Natalie. Natalie never really acknowledged Sophia or talked to her. Sophia’s parents worked as librarians, and when she lost her parents to a ‘book falling on them’ accident, she went to Aubreigh for comfort. But as she tearfully poured her heart out to her giant friend, all Aubreigh’s mom said when she walked by was to “keep it down” because she had a terrible headache. To say that Sophia hated Natalie Beaumont was an understatement. Sophia knew that Natalie was going to be on this trip and she almost declined. But then she thought about how much fun it would be to hang out with Aubreigh, and so she decided to come along and just ignore Aubreigh’s mom as much as possible.

 

Carmen was the last of the 7 tinies on this trip. She had been born small, but her parents were regular sized. At first Carmen’s parents didn’t even realize they were pregnant with her, and so when her mother felt her come out of her, they were completely caught off guard. They had briefly considered just flushing her down the toilet and being done with it. However, with their ultra religious background, they just couldn’t go through with it and decided to keep her. Carmen had brothers and sisters, all of whom were normal sized, and they were very clearly her parents favorites. All though Carmen was treated well, it was never anything compared to the other kids. While her brothers would get new cars and her sisters would get sweet 16’s, Carmen was gifted with relatively nice tiny housing complete with sound and video so she could watch movies and listen to music. But although she was physically very well taken care of, she was emotionally isolated. Her parents, as well as her brothers and sisters, never really paid any attention to her. It was mostly the housekeeper, Maria, that fed and took care of her. Maria felt like more of a mom to Carmen than her actual mother. Carmen’s parents, being politically conservative, also voted against the rights of tinies, or public funding for their integration into society. It was their belief that other people should not have to pay for the burdens of the tinies. Everyone’s families should take care of the virus victims themselves, like they had been doing for their own daughter. 

 

Carmen vividly remembered the last day she saw the housekeeper, Maria. The poor housekeeper had shrunk, almost instantaneously, while delivering Carmen’s fresh laundry to her room. When Carmen’s mom came in the room to see what was taking so long, she found the tiny maid on the floor, crying and begging for help. Carmen’s mom sighed and shook her head in disappointment. Maria had been the best housekeeper they had ever had, she’d been with them for over 15 years. But Carmen’s mom didn’t want her filing for unemployment against them, since they didn’t pay the unemployment tax required of employers. 10 year old Carmen would never forget the sight of her mom casually squishing Maria under her expensive house slipper as the tiny woman was reaching out for help. So much for religious conviction, Carmen saw the hypocrisy. It was illegal to kill a tiny, but a person could easily hide it, and so that law was difficult to enforce. So for Carmen, the casualness displayed by Aubreigh’s mom, Natalie, was nothing that she wasn’t already used to. And although Carmen really loved Aubreigh, she still didn’t trust her, even after all these years. After all, Carmen never expected to see her mom squish someone beneath her, so what’s to say Aubreigh wasn’t capable of flipping on a dime as well? Carmen was very distrusting and, aside from Aubreigh, she didn’t feel particularly close with anyone.

 

The world had changed so much in the last 30 years. The virus indiscriminately affected people of all races from all walks of life and political ideologies; rich and poor, good and bad, male and female, it didn’t matter. In the beginning, those who were affected were safe if they had friends or family who loved them and looked after them. Unfortunately, there were some people who were affected that ended up as victims, either as playthings, servants, or murder victims. It took so long to get protection for the tiny victims of the virus. It took hundreds of marches, protests, and political battles to get anything done. Government was slow to do anything about it aside from making it a crime to hurt them. But again, that was largely unenforceable. It wasn’t until the more extreme political voice kept growing and finally became a large enough power that public spending was directed toward equal rights for tinies. They forced businesses and other places to become tiny accessible, they even made it illegal to refuse service to them. They included tinies in the public school curriculum and redesigned schools to accommodate them. Trillions of dollars were spent on designing transportation and other practical services for them. But again, not everyone liked that.

 

Even with those victories, things were extremely rough in the beginning for tinies. Before there were standards for everything, tinies would mistakenly get bused at restaurant tables, regular sized people wouldn’t notice them on planes or buses and would mistakenly step on them or simply sit on them. Thousands of tinies died, and it happened so often that many of the tiny citizens didn’t trust the giant world for many years. It took quite a while for things to become integrated safely. But over the years, after many protests from both regular sized people and tinies, and after trillions of dollars had been spent, a new safe normal was created. But many people felt that the investment was not worth the return. Sure, there were a few things tinies were useful for, but was it really worth the debt that the nation incurred? 

 

Many felt not. 

 

Natalie Beaumont was one of those people. She felt that the benefits of tiny people in society were minimal. The only reason she tolerated them to the extent she did was because of her daughter and, more importantly, because of her husband's business of designing, building, and converting things to acclimate tiny people into society. Even after all these years, there was such a demand for services like his. After her husband got into that business, Natalie actually was grateful for the money and the comfortable life it allowed her to live. But as far as Natalie felt about the tiny people themselves, well, that was a different story.

 

Aubreigh however, was very pro-tiny, and it bothered Natalie. She tried not bringing up politics to her daughter. But still, Aubreigh would always talk excitedly about what new things some politician was going to propose and try to implement to better mesh the two society’s. But Natalie would just listen, smile and say, “That’s nice,” and leave it at that. She didn’t fight it too much. After all, if it weren’t for all those liberal socialists using taxpayer money to pay for her husband's services, the Beaumont’s wouldn’t have the money they had. How ironic, even though they made her family tons of money, Natalie still viewed them as expensive pests to civilization. 

 

And now she was on vacation with 7 of them…

 

Natalie drove over a pothole as she pulled off I-95 to find a gas station. The car bounced hard and the contents in the backseat violently shifted around. A couple duffle bags fell on top of the prototype transport  tank, covering up the breathing holes and any light coming in.

 

Aubreigh Beaumont turned around in her seat, “Are you guys okay?” she asked, very concerned about her friends..

 

“Aubreigh, sit down,” Natalie said in annoyance.

 

“But my friends are-,” Aubreigh said, before getting cut off.

 

“You can help them when we stop,” Natalie said as she pulled into the gas station. “There’s a cop over there and I don’t want to get pulled over for you unbuckling your seatbelt and turning around in the car.”

 

Natalie pulled up to a pump and put the gas guzzling SUV in park. Natalie got out to pump gas and Aubreigh got out to help her friends. Aubreigh moved the bags off of the transport tank and looked inside at them. “Is everybody doing okay?”, she asked. She got a bunch of nods and thumbs up from the tinies as they looked back at Aubreigh’s gigantic face. Aubreigh smiled, “Cool, well I’m going to buy a water, do you guys need anything?” They all gave her a thumbs up, letting her know they were all okay. “Alright,” she said, “I’ll be right back!” and Aubreigh’s face disappeared from view.

 

A few seconds later, Natalie’s gigantic form sauntered into view as she casually walked to the other side of the vehicle. She was dressed for Florida weather, she wore Birkenstocks on her tan feet, a summer dress that flowed along her gorgeous body, and dark sunglasses. Her arms were folded as she looked around in the backseat. With her sunglasses on, none of the tinies could tell where her eyes were looking, which made her presence a little ominous.

 

“Hi Mrs. Beaumont!”, said Ben, waving his hand enthusiastically. Natalie either didn’t hear him or simply chose not to respond to him. Her lightly tanned face had a plain, bored expression. Natalie Beaumont was the queen of ‘resting bitch face’. 

 

“Dude, shut up!” quipped Thomas, remembering his mom’s threat and the ordeal he went through in her slipper just the previous night. 

 

“What, why?” asked Ben with a perplexed look on his face.

 

“Damn it, Aubreigh,” Natalie said, shaking her head and pursing her lips. She reached in and shoved some bags around. “She knows this bag has my shoes in it. I sincerely hope she didn’t scuff any of them!” The giant woman situated the bag gently so the protective wrapping didn’t come apart and scuff any of the shoes inside. When she couldn’t get it situated right, Natalie pushed her huge fingers against the glass of the transport and shoved it out of the way. 

 

The 7 tinies tumbled and fell as Natalie violently handled their transport tank.

 

“Ow, what was that for, Mrs. Beaumont?” asked Chloe.

 

“Yeah, what gives?” asked Nate, holding his head as it throbbed from the pounding he just received from hitting the floor.

 

“Guys!” snapped Julia. “Just leave her alone, okay?”

 

Natalie, of course, just ignored them, making sure the bags around them were perfectly situated. The gas pump clicked and Natalie’s attention was quickly taken away from the tinies and the bags. She slammed the door shut, hurting their little ears.

 

“Geez, what’s her problem?” asked Ben, shaking his head in irritation. “And why are you guys defending your mom like that? You cool with her acting this way?” he asked the twins.

 

“That’s just how she is,” said Chloe. “You just have to get used to it is all.”

 

“Okay, but that doesn’t explain Thomas and Julia acting like we’re not even allowed to speak to their mother. Like, as if,, how dare we?” Ben looked at the twins for an explanation. Ben wasn’t used to hanging out with Aubreigh like his sister Chloe was. So this was a foreign concept to Ben.

 

“Mom talked to us and told us that she didn’t want to be bothered on vacation this week. So we’re just doing our best to make it a good week for her,” said Thomas. “I’m sorry if we came off rude.” Neither one of the twins wanted to tell them about what happened last night.

 

The front door slammed shut as Natalie got back in the driver's seat. She sat in silence and no one said anything. A moment later, Aubreigh hopped in the passenger seat and shut the door, holding her open Smart Water. She looked back at where the transport should have been and noticed it was moved way off to the side.

 

“Are you guys okay?” Aubreigh asked, scrunching her face.

 

“They’re fine honey,” said Natalie as she put the car in drive and drove off. “I checked on them for you.”

 

“Oh, thanks mom, I appreciate that.” Aubreigh said, taking another drink of water. Natalie only smiled as Aubreigh kept talking. “I really hope they have a good time on this trip. I’m looking forward to spending time with them.” Natalie only looked at the road in front of her and her expression didn’t change.

 

For the next two hours, the two giant’s conversation was dull and boring. Down below, the tinies were bored out of their minds. They had nothing to do in their transport that looked more like a fish tank than anything else. Some prototype...

 

“Do you think we could ask Mrs. Beaumont for a bathroom break?” asked Ben. The rest of the group looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Bro, why didn’t you just say something at the gas station? Aubreigh would have taken you inside,” said Thomas.

 

“Well, cause I didn’t have to go then,” Ben responded awkwardly.

 

“Ha!” laughed Chloe, “Well good luck getting Mrs. Beaumont to stop.” Ben ignored the others laughing at him for not having gone at the last stop.

 

“Mrs. Beaumont!” he yelled to no avail. “Mrs. Beaumont!” he yelled even louder. Still nothing.

 

“Looks like you’re gonna have to hold it in, man,” laughed Sophia.

 

“Mrs. Beaumont!” Ben yelled the loudest he could.

 

“Please don’t bother her,” said Thomas quietly. He was praying that his mom wouldn’t take this out on Ben later. Or worse…, him.

 

“Dude, just give it up already,” said Chloe, irritated from Ben’s yelling.

 

Then they heard the voice of one of the giantesses talking about them. “I think one of your little friends is asking for you,” Natalie said.

 

Aubreigh turned around and looked at the fish tank and saw Ben waving his arms. Aubreigh smiled at him, “Ben, is that you? Do you need something? What’s up?” Aubreigh fluttered at the chance to do something nice for her crush. Maybe this would get him to “notice” her, she thought. Ben screamed up, barely audible to Aubreigh. Aubreigh only smiled and shook her head. “I’m sorry, I can’t hear you, little man,” she said, removing the lid from the transport tank. “May I pick you up?” she asked, looking directly at Ben.

 

He nodded and Aubreigh’s fingers came in and gently grabbed him between her thumb and forefinger. She set him on her open palm and brought him to her ear. Ben screamed into the giant girl's ear, it was dirty and he could see flakes of dead skin and wax. It would be imperceptible to a normal person that was Aubreigh’s size. But to the tinies, they saw everything magnified in much greater detail. “You have to go to the bathroom?” asked Aubreigh, trying to hear what the shrinkie in her palm was saying.

 

“No,” said Natalie, “we just stopped, he should have gone then. We only have an hour left, he can hold it.” Ben felt slightly embarrassed by Natalie’s cavalier attitude toward his predicament. Ben could sense the others in the tank below laughing at him as he begged to stop and go to the bathroom.

 

“Mom, please,” Aubreigh asked again. “I don’t think he can hold it for an hour.”

 

‘This wasn’t good’, the twins in the transport tank were thinking. Instead of staying quiet and out of the way, Ben was creating a huge scene. Their little hearts pounded as they watched everything unfold.

 

“Fine,” said Natalie, sighing. Aubreigh didn’t pick up on it, but her mom was extremely pissed off. “But we're only stopping on the side of the road, I’m not taking time to pull off the interstate and then wasting more time to look for a tiny accessible restroom.” That was more than okay with Ben, whose bladder was about to burst.

 

Natalie pulled the SUV to the side of the road and Aubreigh hopped out with Ben in hand. She set him down on the gravel of the shoulder of the road. From his perspective, Ben saw the four absurdly huge tires of the vehicle, the axle shafts, the incredible drivetrain... The car itself was literally bigger than his room. Ben loved cars and wished so badly that they could come up with a system for tinies to drive cars around. But aside from some domestic cars that tinies could drive around inside regular sized homes and buildings, there was nothing available. Probably because it would be too expensive to design a highway or interstate system for them that would be practical, yet safe. Ben was about to unzip his pants when he noticed the titanic teenage girl staring down at him.

 

“Um, do you mind?” Ben asked.

 

Aubreigh had a look of realization smack her face, “Oh right!” she laughed with embarrassment. “Sorry!” She turned around and looked the other direction, giving Ben his privacy.

 

Natalie saw what had just happened and was irritated with the tiny Ben. How dare he ask her daughter not to look at him? Who did he think he was? Natalie was also slightly disappointed that her daughter was so quick to concede to his wishes as well. 

 

“Is he done yet?” asked Natalie.

 

Down below, after what seemed like minutes, Ben shook and zipped up his pants. As he finished buttoning, a car drove past the parked Beaumont vehicle. The roaring sound deafened Ben’s little ears and the vibrations shook him off his feet. Little pieces of rock and gravel bounced all over the place as the car passed by.

 

“Uh, oh,” said Aubreigh, gently picking him up. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Ben said, embarrassed that a passing car was enough to knock him down.

 

“Aubreigh, hurry up!” Natalie said impatiently.

 

Aubreigh hopped back in the car, shut the door, and set Ben back down in the tank. Aubreigh buckled her seatbelt and Natalie stepped on the gas, causing the tiny passengers to fall backward. Aubreigh never noticed, if she had, she would have said something to her mom about it.

 

“See was that so bad, mom?” she asked her mom.

 

“I’m just so tired, honey,” Natalie admitted. “I’ve been driving for like nine hours now.”

 

“I told you I can help drive,” Aubreigh replied.  

 

Natalie smiled, “I’d like to live, Aubreigh. But thank you for offering.”

 

“Mom…” replied Aubreigh, laughing slightly. It was true, Aubreigh was a terrible driver. “Well when we get to the resort, you can take a nap while I unpack.”

 

Natalie nodded, “Thanks honey, but I think I’m going to get something to eat as soon as I get there. Not to mention my spa appointment this evening.” 

 

That’s when Aubreigh noticed her hungry tummy as well. “Oh yeah,” she said, “that sounds like a good idea, I’m starving!”

 

The check-in process wasn’t too bad either. The concierge pointed out where all the popular amenities were and answered some common questions. She asked what time the cleaning service should stop by, and got all the payment info from Natalie. As Natalie was signing the credit card reader, the concierge did make mention of the tiny accommodations they had around the resort and to watch out for the tiny tourists as well as the tiny employees of the resort.

 

Natalie stopped cold. “You mean there are tinies here?” asked Natalie, dumbfounded, “At the Emerald Palms resort?”

 

“Of course!” said the chipper girl working the front counter. “We welcome all sorts at the resort. We find that most people aren’t bothered by them. But we do try to keep most things separate here. I’m sure you’ll find the ones you do run into, pretty pleasant.”

 

“I doubt that,” Natalie said, setting the electronic pen down.

 

The concierge laughed nervously, “Well, let me know if you need anything, Mrs. Beaumont.”

 

Natalie glanced at the young girl and left the lobby. She just couldn’t get past the idea that the highest rated resort in Port St. Lucie had tinies running all over the place. Natalie looked around the ground as she walked back to the SUV. She couldn’t see any signs of tinies anywhere. For the price she paid for this place, Natalie didn’t feel it was fair to constantly be worrying about stepping on some sort of tiny. She wanted a carefree week.

 

Natalie got back in the SUV and shoved the papers in her purse. “Can you believe that they have tinies here? Of all places… here!” said Natalie out loud.

 

“Well, yeah…” shrugged Aubreigh, “what’s wrong with that?” She was a little perplexed as to why her mom seemed so upset.

 

“Oh, nothing honey,” Natalie said, catching herself. “I just didn’t expect it, was all. I meant it like, wow, can you believe there are OTHER tinies here?” Natalie laughed a little bit as she put the car in drive and drove toward their condo.

 

“Did you think that the twins and their friends were going to be the only tinies here?” asked Aubreigh.

 

“I don’t know,” Natalie admitted. “I guess I really didn’t think about it.”

 

Aubreigh looked around as they passed the other condos and apartments. She saw tiny doors next to the regular sized doors of all the buildings. “Oh geez, how lucky are we mom?” Aubreigh asked as she saw more and more of the tiny accommodations around the resort. “This will make things ten times easier for everyone!”

 

“So lucky…,” said Natalie as she pulled into the driveway.

 

The two giant Beaumont girls got out and started unloading the car. They walked through the condo, looking at each room, claiming “their” bedroom as well as which bathroom would be used by whom. Load by load, the giant women took everything inside, clothes, snacks, food, alcohol, everything they needed to enjoy the week. The last thing left in the vehicle was the transport tank that carried the tinies.

 

“Hey guys, I think you’re really going to like this place!” Aubreigh said as her giant hand grasped the handle of the tank. She smiled and lifted it up to her face. “Let me go get changed and then we can get you guys situated.” Aubreigh walked inside the front door and slammed it shut. Her careless actions caused the fish tank to swing around a bit, tossing the tiny people around inside. Aubreigh was oblivious to their irritated calls for her to be careful and watch what she was doing. Aubreigh set the tank on the counter in the kitchen. “Okay guys, I’ll be right back!” she called as she trotted to the main level bedroom.

 

“Haha,” laughed Nate as he stood up and dusted himself off. “Gotta love Aubreigh, right?”

 

“I bet you do love Aubreigh, don’t you?” Chloe said, shooting him an irritated look. She was hyper sensitive to anything positive he said about her.

 

“I just meant that she didn’t mean to be so careless with us is all,” replied Nate. “I don’t know why you gotta turn everything to that.”

 

“Whoa, turn everything to what?” asked Sophia, “You like Aubreigh, Nate?”

 

“Ha!” laughed Chloe, “I was only joking Nate, but it looks like you’ve outed yourself doesn’t it?”

 

“Dude,” Ben nodded his head, “I totally get it.”

 

“You like Aubreigh too?” asked Carmen. “But she’s a giant…”

 

“No, not Aubreigh,” laughed Ben, “Mrs. Beaumont is way hotter.”

 

“Dude, there is no way Natalie is hotter than Aubreigh,” Nate said, only realizing too late what he had just said.

 

“Yeah she is!” Ben made a duh face. “I’d take Mrs. Beaumont any day over Aubreigh.”

 

“Guys, they’re giants,” said Carmen. “Neither one of you can have either one of them.”

 

“Uh guys…,” said Thomas, grimacing, “that’s my mom and sister you’re talking abou!”

 

“I don’t know man,” said Ben nodding his head over confidently, “I bet I could handle Mrs. Beaumont.”

 

“What?!” the group collectively gagged from Ben’s comment.

 

“Ew, ew, ew!” Carmen said with a disgusted face, “Don’t tell me anymore! I don’t even want to think about that!”

 

“I’m just saying-,” Ben said before getting cut off.

 

“Dude!” shouted Thomas, “Just stop talking! It’s gross!”

 

“Alright, alright,” he relented. “So where are we supposed to sleep anyways?”

 

“Not with Mrs. Beaumont!” Sophia laughed.

 

“Guys, come on!” said Carmen, still not having recovered from discovering Ben and Nate’s crushes.

 

“I’m sure Aubreigh has something for us. She always does.” Chloe walked to the edge of the tank and looked out to the sprawling kitchen and living room. “At least it looks like this place is tiny accessible. It actually looks really nice.” 

 

Nate came up and put his arm around her, “Yeah I can’t wait to spend the week here with you.”

 

Chloe looked at him in mock surprise, “Oh I’m sorry? Am I your girlfriend? Cause I thought you were dating that Aubreigh chick.”

 

“Come on, babe,” said Nate in response. “Just let that go okay?”

 

There was a rumble from the top of the stairs and the tinies turned their attention that way. Natalie Beaumont was walking down the stairs. The stairs were hardwood and her Birkenstocks slapped loudly against them. Her summer dress flowed smoothly with her body movements. Her sunglasses were pulled up into brown and blonde hair, fully revealing her eyes.

 

“Oh look, it’s your girlfriend, Ben,” chided Carmen. Natalie’s eyes locked on the transport tank and she started walking in their direction. “Uh-oh, looks like she’s coming for you. Looks like she heard all the things you said about her,” Carmen continued to tease Ben. The others started snickering too.

 

Ben wanted to say something quick and witty in return but he was too distracted by the sight of the gigantic woman approaching them. Before they knew it, her shadow overtook them as she peered into the tank.

 

“Probably don’t need this anymore,” Natalie said as she unlatched the cover of the tank and removed it. She set it down to the side and gazed upon the tiny, one inch tall, people in the tank, her daughter's friends and her two children. Her eyes calmy scanned over each one of them. “You know,” she said, pursing her lips slightly, “I really don’t get what Aubreigh sees in you guys.” Natalie’s lips curled slightly into a look of disgust. “When I was her age, I used to step on tinies like you for fun,” she said plainly. The blood in the tiny people’s veins turned ice cold as Natalie continued leering at them. A few more seconds went by and the tinies couldn’t bring themselves to say a word, everyone was way too terrified. The giantess’s lips slowly twisted into a smile. “Haha,” Natalie laughed at them, “Oh my god, your poor little faces!” Natalie could feel a tear from laughing so hard. “I’m just teasing you!” Natalie said, but thought for a few seconds, “Well I mean, I actually did do those things,” she said, wiping the tear away. “But I’m not a hormonal teenage girl anymore and I’ve changed.” Natalie grabbed a nearby cookie and took a bite, letting the crumbs fall into the tank and all over the tinies. “Which is lucky for you, otherwise this would be a very awkward conversation.” Natalie talked with a mouth full of food, every once in a while a few crumbs would fall from her mouth. Natalie smiled again, “ I think we’re going to have fun this week.”

 

“Hey mom, watchya doing?” asked Aubreigh as she walked out of the downstairs bedroom.

 

Natalie turned toward Aubreigh and smiled. “Just talking to your friends, honey. I think they're excited for a week of vacation. I know I am!” Natalie shoved the last bit of cookie into her mouth and walked away.

 

“Cool,” said Aubreigh smiling, “me too. Hey, can you come help me try this swimsuit on?”

 

“You need help with a swimsuit?” asked Natalie, confused.

 

“Ya, just come here,” Aubreigh said and both the giant women walked into the bedroom.

 

Back in the transport tank, the tinies were mortified. They didn’t know if anything Natalie had said was true and they wondered if they should believe her. Or was that just her warped sense of humor? They didn’t know, but their little hearts were racing and just starting to calm down. Ben was the most confused because his heart was pounding, but he had the hardest erection of his life. He didn’t know what to make of it...

 

“Something tells me I’m going to regret coming on this trip,” Sophia said with a sigh. The others looked at her and nodded in morbid agreement. 

 

“What is her problem!?”, shouted Nate, “Like, for real, that’s messed up!”

 

“Can’t you guys do something about it?” asked Sophia. “Can you say something to her?”

 

“No… not really,” Julia muttered. “Like Thomas said, we had a “talk” with her last night and well… it’s just… I just… I don’t really want to say anything to her about it.”

 

“Well, I’m going to talk to Aubreigh about it,” Sophia said, “maybe she can do something?”

 

“No, don’t say anything,” said Thomas, “what do you want her to do? She can’t do anything about it. That’s just the way our mom is and she can’t change that, nobody can. Besides, it would probably just make Aubreigh feel bad.”

 

“Well, to be fair,” said Chloe, “it should make Aubreigh feel bad.”

 

As the tinies were deliberating what to do about Natalie, Aubreigh came back out, dressed in a black swimsuit with flip flops. 

 

“Try to keep your eyes in your head,” Chloe said to Nate, who was trying painfully hard not to stare at the titanic beauty walking over to them. Nate just looked to the ground with embarrassment.

 

“Hey guys,” said Aubreigh with a smile as she looked in the fish tank, “what do you think of my new swimsuit? Does it look okay!”

 

“Looks great!” Nate shouted at Aubreigh. He could feel the daggers coming from his girlfriend's direction.

 

“Yes!” the tiny group collectively said in unison. “Awesome!” said Aubreigh. “I can’t wait to wear this at the pool tomorrow! But what do you guys want to do now? Mom's going to her spa appointment now, so do you want to have a nice relaxing night in, and maybe make some dinner? Or do you want to check out the pool now with me?”

 

The tinies deliberated for a moment. They just wanted to be where Aubreigh’s mom was NOT going to be.

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment or review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

The Emerald Package by carnage
Author's Notes:

Natalie Beaumont gets her pedicure and meets two tinies that we will see again. Natalie is so over the top in this chapter. This one has lots of teasing, foot play, and humiliation if that's more your speed.

- The Emerald Package -

Added Jan 9, 2021 [Feet, Humiliation]

Natalie Beaumont stepped into the Emerald Palms spa for her pedicure, she was completely ready to start fresh after having let the tinies in her condo get under her skin. She couldn’t believe how irritating 7 tiny insignificant people could be. She took off her summer hat and sunglasses, setting them in the check-in area.

 “Natalie Beaumont,” she said to the front counter hostess. 

 “Yes, good morning Mrs. Beaumont,” the hostess, a beautiful young woman, replied. “I see you’ve selected the Diamond package.” Natalie nodded her head. “It’s a good package, Mrs. Beaumont, a fine choice for sure,” said the hostess, “but is there any chance you would be interested in the Emerald package?”

 “Emerald package?” asked Natalie. “I only saw three choices online when I booked the appointment, isn’t Diamond the highest?”

 “It was the highest,” the clerk clarified. “This package is new, and isn’t on the website yet, we’ve only had it for a three month period because it’s still in a trial run, pending final approval by the governor. Can I tell you about it?”

 Natalie raised her eyebrows, intrigued, “Absolutely, you can.”

“Great!”, the young hostess pulled out some paperwork that explained what was entailed and how the program worked. “Basically, it’s a way for the state to put tiny people to work in society. They would be the ones cleaning your feet, removing dead skin and old polish, then applying new polish.”

“You have tinies working for regular sized people?” Natalie asked.

“I know, it’s so cool, right?” the hostess smiled.”

Natalie shook her head, “Um, I don’t like tinies… I find them…eh, annoying. And isn’t that illegal because it’s dangerous or something?”

“I understand, Mrs. Beaumont,” the hostess replied, “but annoying as they may be, they do fantastic work, the best! They can get all the little details that we regular size people miss or find difficult to do. It will have been the best pedicure you’ve ever gotten! And of course, there is a certain amount of danger, but that’s why it’s in a trial run. We’re working hard to make sure every one, even tinies, can contribute to society.”

“Hmm,” said Natalie, folding her arms and pausing, “I guess,” she finally sighed, “what the hell, I’ll give it a try.”

“Yay!” the hostess replied, “You won’t regret it, let’s get you all set up!”

When the session began, a combination of both regular sized people and tinies tended to her.

To start with, Natalie had received a deep tissue massage from a regular sized man that she found very handsome. Natalie laid on the table with only a towel covering her as the masseur used heating stones to relax her muscles. His big strong hands ran along her muscles and gradually worked out her knots. Natalie had always tried to come off very prim and proper, but even she couldn’t help but let out a few soft moans as he worked his magic. 

When the massage time was up it was time for her body treatment. He left the room just as another regular sized woman named Denise came in to gently rub a salt scrub all over Natalie’s body, front and back. It felt great, but Denise lacked the charm that the man had. She took Natalie to the shower so she could get ready for her seaweed wrap. Natalie showered off the salt scrub from her body and it felt amazing. She had never felt so relaxed and her skin felt great. Leading her back to the ergonomic table, the woman applied the seaweed to her body and covered Natalie in a warm towel. As the masseuse massaged her head, all of Natalie’s frustrations with Aubreigh and the tinies were literally melting away.

“Do you have any children?” Natalie asked the masseuse

Denise nodded, “Mmm hmm, three; a boy and two girls. My boy is 9 and my girls are 12.”

“Oh, twins?” Asked Natalie.

“Yes, ma’am,” she chuckled, “and they are a handful.

“I bet,” Natalie smiled. “I have twins myself, just wait until they get into their teens. It only gets worse...”

“You have children?” asked Denise.

“You sound surprised,” Natalie responded.

“You’re just in great shape, is all,” Denise said as she pressed her fingers firmly into Natalie’s scalp.

“Oh!” Natalie excitedly smiled, “Why thank you, and yes, I have three; an 18 year old girl and 16 year old twins.” 

“I can see why you picked the Emerald package.” Denise asked, astonished. “Well girl, you must have done something right.”

Natalie pursed her lips a little, “Yeah, you aren’t kidding, my oldest is driving me insane.” Natalie paused a moment to articulate her thought. “I can’t get her to focus on her college. She doesn’t want to study something that’s going to benefit her. She’s too preoccupied with her social sciences, specifically “Tinies Studies”.

“That’s all about tiny people’s rights, correct?” asked the masseuse. “Well, that’s a noble cause, I suppose. What’s wrong with that, is there not any money in it?”

“Practically nothing…,” sighed Natalie. “What kind of a job is her knowledge of the tinies political history going to get her? Unless she wants a job teaching it, I guess. But she can be so much more than that...”

“What do you want her to be?” Denise asked.

“Anything!” said Natalie, “She is so smart, so could be a lawyer, or even a politician. She’s got a good heart, so she’d be good at being a doctor too. I just don’t know what to do about her…”

The two women continued to talk about their children and things they had in common. After 20 minutes, the seaweed was removed and Natalie rinsed off again. She wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel and Denise took her to the next area for her face treatment and manicure and pedicure.

Natalie set her feet in a foot bath to soak while Denise applied a mud compound to Natalie’s face. Meanwhile, a crew of tiny people worked hard on Natalie’s fingernails, filing back her cuticles and applying fresh polish. It was awkward for them to properly maneuver the brushes that weren’t really designed for them, but the paint lines were crisp and sharp with no paint getting on any part of her skin.

Still, their little movements tickled Natalie.

"It’s hard to keep my hands still,” Natalie complained. Her hair was in a towel and she had mud covering her entire face. Except for her eyes, which had two freshly cut, watery cucumbers on them.

“Just try your best,” said Denise, “the better you keep still the better job they can do.”

Little people ran between Natalie’s fingers and scrubbed the webbing clean. Her giant tanned fingers flexed ever so slightly, but the tinies were very good at working around movement like that. Other tinies were still hurriedly painting her nails with a non-toxic clear coat. That had been a lesson they learned the hard way when they first were given extremely toxic chemicals that made them sick and pass out.

“At least they’re useful for something, I guess,” Natalie sighed. “I mean, this is what my daughter wants to fight for them to do, right?”

“This is new for us,” Denise agreed, “but I’ve actually enjoyed working with them. They make my job and my life a lot easier. Plus I get free mani-pedis whenever I want.”

As they finished with the giant nails, Denise cleaned the mud from Natalie’s face and washed her skin. Denise sat the chair up and Natalie closely inspected her nails.

“Wow, this is amazing,” Natalie smiled. “Your right, just look at the level of detail, it’s incredible.”

“It’s amazing isn’t it?” asked Denise. “Now set your feet up on this platform so they can do your pedi for you.”

Natalie had her feet soaking for the better part of 20 minutes. When she pulled them out, she set them down before the tiny pedicure crew. The tiny one inch tall crew crawled all around her tanned feet, scraping and peeling the soft dead skin from the massive appendage.

“I have to go get my next client started in the next room, Mrs. Beaumont, but I’ll be back in about 30 minutes to finish you up,” said Denise. 

Natalie looked down at the tiny people at her feet and smiled, “Take your time, Denise.”

Denise then addressed the crew of tinies at her client’s feet, “Take good care of Mrs. Beaumont now, little ones, I’ll be asking her for a review of her experience!” Then she left the room and left the tinies to do their jobs.

Natalie spent the next few minutes watching in amazement as the tinies toiled at her feet. Natalie inspected her fingers again. She couldn’t find one single thing wrong with them.

“Wow, you guys are amazing, you know that?” Natalie smiled as she watched them working tirelessly on her feet. “It’s a good thing you’re good at this.” They didn’t know what she meant by that, but they ignored her as she closed her eyes and set her head back on the headrest. The tinies were used to people like this;  people bigger than them being condescending and saying all kinds of rude things. Some people were intentionally mean. However, most people didn’t realize that they were saying things that were offensive or hurtful to the tinies.

“Make sure you get all the dirt from under my nails,” Natalie said without even so much as looking at them. They didn’t say a word in response, they simply did as they were told. Natalie’s foot flexed upwards as she stretched her feet and spread her toes. The people on top of her foot tumbled and fell between her toes, getting stuck. Natalie giggled, “Be careful down there!” She looked on as a few of the little people were struggling to get free from between her toes, but she never once considered helping them; it never even crossed her mind. She quietly laughed a little to herself and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling coming from down below.

If only she could train the twins to do this, she thought.

Natalie inched her toes forward and brought them down on the little people, feeling them squirm under her toes. It was even better than having the twins under them, and she reveled in it. Natalie briefly imagined having that brat, Ben, under her toes. She thought he was much too cocky for his size, and he definitely needed to learn his place, like these people at her feet. 

Natalie looked down at them and couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. There were literally some still squirming between her toes, others were wiggling under them, all trying to free themselves. Natalie sighed a deep relaxing breath, for the first time in a long time, she found the tiny people useful to her.

Down below, the little people yelled up to the giant woman, pleading with her to move her feet. Perhaps she didn’t realize what she had done, they hoped. The silenced screams of their fellow coworkers had pierced their ears, and even now the muffled cries of the oppressed tinies sent chills down their spines. Natalie heard them, but she let their cries for help go on for just a moment longer. However, feeling somewhat benevolent, Natalie lifted her feet up and exposed her soles to the formerly trapped workers under her toes. “Hmm, what’s that?” she asked. “Oh my goodness! Were some you stuck under my feet? I’ll have to be so much more careful where I step, won’t I?”

Rather than run away, they immediately tended to her soles, rubbing and massaging them with oils as best as their little bodies could. “Oh this is just too good to be true,” Natalie mumbled to herself. She wiggled and spread her toes apart, allowing the trapped workers that were still trapped between them to freely fall out. They hit the ground and got back up like nothing happened, joining their fellow workers in oiling the giant client’s feet. Natalie was genuinely curious now.

“Tell me,” she called down to the little workers, “why are you so…, so....” Natalie couldn’t think of the word, “obedient?” That wasn’t the right word either, but worked for her intents and purposes. No one said a word to the woman they were serving, but instead, kept working hard at the task at hand. “Come on, no one’s going to tell me? I’m thinking about leaving a generous tip, you know. I might even consider hiring you out for room service.” Still no one dared to even speak to the giantess that addressed them.

Natalie was getting a little irritated, here she was supposed to be relaxing and forgetting her frustration with Aubreigh and her tiny friends, but instead, these little bugs were ignoring her, which didn’t make her very happy. Natalie lifted her foot and poked one young Asian woman with her toes. “You there,” she called, “what is your name?”

The tiny woman didn’t look Natalie in the eyes, she stared at the giant woman’s toes and stammered as she spoke her name, “K-Kel-Kelly, ma’am.”

“Well, Kelly,” Natalie sneered, “why is everyone here so bashful? I asked a simple question and nobody will answer me.”

“Well ma’am,” said Kelly, still not looking Natalie in the eyes, “we’re not supposed to complain at all, unless it’s a life and death situation like what just happened.”

“Oh, that?” quipped Natalie, “That wasn’t life and death, that was simply an oversight on my part.” Natalie poked her fleshy toe into the tiny Asian woman and smiled, “Besides, my feet are nice and soft, hardly anything to get worked up about.”

“No offense, ma’am,” Kelly said, pushing back against Natalie’s toe, “but something like that might be no big deal to you, but for us, that can easily kill us or seriously hurt us.”

“Well that’s not very fair, is it?” Natalie said with subtle sarcasm. “It’s too bad that I’m so big,” Natalie smiled, “and that you are so tiny,” Natalie said, frowning down at the tiny Asian girl. Kelly shook her head in disgust as the giant client taunted her. “Now,” continued Natalie, “explain to me, I just wanted to know what made you people so dutiful and obedient. I mean, you almost died, apparently, according to you. So why not just run away when you get the chance or refuse to service me? You said you get disciplined? What’s that about?”

Looking up at Natalie’s gigantic face, Kelly made eye contact with her huge eyes. “We lose out on our tips, or we get docked pay in other ways, sometimes we could lose our government benefits or lose our job,” Kelly explained.

“Why don’t you just quit and find a different job?” asked Natalie.

“It’s very difficult for a tiny to get a well paying job that isn’t demoralizing or dangerous,” Kelly said. “And it’s impossible to get government funding for housing if you don’t have a job, so they place you in various jobs that will benefit society and civilization, and you really don’t have much say over the matter. I mean, you can put in a request for a different job, but that job is usually going to be just as bad.”

“How does a tiny get a ‘well paying’ job?” asked Natalie.

“School, you need school to get an office job or something useful that isn’t just menial tasks like this,” Kelly said, gesturing broadly at the pedicure spa room.

“Is that what you want, Kelly,” asked the giant woman, “a better paying job?”

“Yes!” Kelly affirmed, “I long for the day when I’m free of this kind of work.”

Natalie smiled and wiggled her toes in Kelly’s face, “Oh? But you’re so good at this, working with feet! And I think it’s so important to learn your place in society.”

“No offense,” Kelly said, twisting her face in disgust at Natalie’s toes, “I don’t want to work with feet for the rest of my life.”

“But you’re Asian,” scoffed Natalie, “isn’t it sort of your place to be tending to my feet? And not only are you Asian, Kelly, but you're tiny! If you ask me, it sounds like a match made in heaven!”

“That’s incredibly racist and hurtful,” said Kelly angrily.

“It’s not racist if it’s true,” Natalie laughed. “And that sounds like a pretty good deal because when I was a little girl, Kelly, we used to squish tinies just for fun. But now, it’s actually illegal for me to kill you. Also, you get to live in society with us and have jobs! It’s amazing how much things have changed! Why change the way things are? I would just be grateful if I were you.”

“Believe me,” Kelly said with clenched teeth, “I am grateful for all the progress that society has made. But that’s why I’m working here, to pay for school.

Natalie pulled her foot back, “You’re in school? Like a real school? A college university?”

“Yes, Port St. Lucie University,” Kelly stated proudly, perhaps with even a bit of arrogance.

Natalie looked at Kelly in amazement. “Come here, little one,” she said reaching down, “come here, talk to me.” Natalie’s colossal fingers gripped Kelly and cupped her into her giant palm. Natalie lifted the tiny to her face and opened her hand to see Kelly cowering in her palm. That was a sight Natalie was familiar seeing. “So you’re in school, you say?” Natalie asked the tiny.

“Yes, ma’am,” the tiny Asian shrieked, “for engineering.”

“That’s what my daughter needs to go to school for, she just graduated high school. But instead, she wants to study social sciences and fight for ‘tiny rights’. She just doesn't understand that she won’t find sustainable work in that field,” Natalie shook her head and set her foot back down so the other workers could finish their work. Of course, Natalie inadvertently set her foot down of several workers that were unprepared for her foot to move back so quickly. “I need to have her talk to you, maybe you can talk some sense into her. She seems to value the opinions of you little people more than real people.”

“We’re real people too, Mrs. Beaumont, just like you,” said Kelly assertively to the humongous face before her.

Natalie scoffed, “Uh, I don’t think so. If you haven’t noticed, all of you are down there, and I’m up here. I literally have people under my feet, Kelly. So no, I’m afraid we’re not equal.” Natalie started laughing and Kelly realized that she could hear her coworkers screaming for Natalie to move her feet... again. Kelly became so angry that she almost started to curse and swear at Natalie, even if it meant a reprimand or disciplinary action. 

“Oh alright,” Natalie said with a big smile on her face, “you guys are so picky! So complain-ey!” Natalie laughed at her own joke and moved her feet so the little people could finish their jobs. “It might be illegal to kill you guys now, but it costs absolutely nothing to tease you a little bit!” Natalie turned her attention back to the tiny Asian woman in her hand. “Tell you what, let’s make a deal. I want to help you pay for school.”

Kelly’s heart sank into her stomach, “What are you talking about?”

“I’m going to hire you out for room service, okay? An in-room pedicure for my daughter, Aubreigh,” Natalie explained.

“Uh...oh, okay,” said a very confused Kelly.

“The problem is, Kelly, that she would never get a pedicure from a tiny. She would just think that was too unfair. So I need you to convince her that it’s okay, that you love doing it and you want to give her one.”

“I’m not really sure I can convince her if she doesn’t want to-” Kelly was interrupted by the giant woman.

“I’ll pay you $1,000 if you can do it,” Natalie said sharply. “That ought to help with student loans shouldn't it?”

“Y-yeah, a ton, but-” said Kelly nervously, “Okay, yeah, sure, I can do that. But why?”

“I need to have her see a tiny person in their correct place, and hopefully she sees the benefits of it. That might be enough to break the ice and soften her up a little bit. Then maybe I can have a conversation with her about her politics,” Natalie explained.

“So you’re just using me as a pawn to corrupt your daughter?” Kelly asked in disbelief.

“Corrupt her?” asked Natalie, bemused. “That is hardly the word I would use. I tend to think of it, more or less, as helping her to be realistic.”

“Some people who have “realistic” views of tiny people have been some of the biggest reasons it’s so hard to get reform,” Kelly retorted. “They can’t see past our size and refuse to think out of the box.”

Natalie ignored Kelly’s concern and upped the ante. “Now, here are some bonuses,” Natalie said devilishly. “If you can get one or more of her friends to help you, I’ll give you an extra $100 dollars for each one. We have five of her friends with us, so that could mean an extra $500 dollars for you.” Natalie smiled, knowing that Kelly could really use the money.

“Okay…” said Kelly, emotionally torn. She was internally struggling with if the money was worth throwing her morality out the window.

“And here’s the main part, Kelly,” Natalie said, drawing her hand closer. “If you can convince her to pick a different major, anything other than “Tiny Studies”, then I will pay for your entire semester.”

“What?!” Kelly asked in total astonishment. “Are you for real Mrs. Beaumont?” Kelly was in shock from the unexpected twist the conversation took.

“I am,” Natalie said stoically. “It is important to me. So you better not mess it up,” Natalie said threateningly.

“But, but what if I can’t do it?” asked Kelly. “What if she refuses? What if she is unwilling to switch her major, or even refuses to let me give her a pedicure?”

Natalie thought for a moment and smiled. “Well, then I’ll just have to use her time slot with you for myself. I’ll use you to touch up my toes one last time before I stomp the shit out of you.”

Kelly’s blood turned cold under the horrifying gaze of Natalie Beaumont. Natalie’s face was stern which filled Kelly with dread and horror as she wondered how she could get out of this situation. How could she turn down the titanic Mrs. Beaumont and not incur her wrath? And was that actually what she wanted to do? Did she really turn down a great opportunity? Regardless, Kelly definitely didn’t want to take a chance of being stomped by this colossal woman.

Natalie smiled and shook her head, “You poor girl, I’m only joking. But you should have seen your face, poor thing!” Natalie could barely suppress her amusement she derived from Kelly’s terrified response. Kelly sighed, almost in tears, but she still couldn’t tell how much of a joke it really was to the giant woman or not.

Kelly laughed nervously, her breaths were short and strained. She smiled, “Of course, Mrs. Beaumont.”

“Tomorrow night,” said Natalie. “Tomorrow night at 5 PM after we get back from the pool, that’s when I want you at our unit.”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Kelly, still shaking but starting to calm down a bit.

“Now,” said Natalie, lowering Kelly down and dumping the tiny Asian on her foot, “you’ve got a different pair of feet to tend to right now.” Kelly rolled down the smooth top of Natalie’s bare foot before tumbling across her giant toes. Kelly tried to climb down and get back to work, but she got wedged between two of the giantess’s fleshy toes. She fell between them and couldn’t get unstuck. She looked up at the giant Mrs. Beaumont who was looking down at her in amusement. “Don’t look at me,” Natalie said dismissively, “cause I’m not helping you.” Natalie watched the tiny girl struggling, “And I certainly hope you can do better than this for my daughter, for goodness sake!”

The more Kelly struggled, the more she got stuck between the soft flesh of her giant client's toes. “Please, Mrs. Beaumont,” Kelly gasped, “I’m really stuck!” Natalie, however, ignored her and was busy checking the notifications on her phone. Instead, two co-workers who were nearby, stepped up to help Kelly out of her less than pleasant situation. As they were reaching for Kelly’s outstretched hand, Natalie’s voice boomed from above.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Natalie snapped angrily at the two coworkers. “Do not try and help her! She needs to figure this out on her own and do the work herself! She can’t just get free help anytime she wants it!”

One of the tiny men backed off and wisely went back to work. The other man, however, looked up at the colossal woman in disbelief. “But we’re a team, Mrs. Beaumont, it’s what we do!” he said as respectfully as he could.

“What’s your name?” Natalie asked with a huff.

“Gregg…,” the tiny man responded and swallowed hard.

“Stop talking Gregg!” Kelly shot at him.

“Well, Gregg,” Natalie hissed, “I think I’m just going to have to file a complaint on you for talking back to me!”

Gregg was getting emotional, he knew what a formal complaint could mean for him, “But that’s not fair…” he said, holding back tears. “I was just trying to help.”

Natalie raised her eyebrows in disbelief that the tiny man would dare talk back to her again. She frowned and lifted her foot up, knocking over some who were dutifully working hard on it. They scattered as Natalie aimed her colossal foot over Gregg and positioned her big toe right over his puny body. Kelly was struggling more than ever to get unwedged from Natalie’s neighboring toes, but with little success.

“Keep talking, puny man!” Natalie sneered. “Keep talking, and I’ll show you something REALLY unfair!” She pulled her foot back and set it back down. Kelly finally wedged herself free and tumbled out from between the giantess’s toes. Other workers flocked back to Natalie’s foot and immediately resumed working. “You tiny people think you just run the world now, don’t you?” Natalie said to the whimpering man. “You get a few human rights and you think you can just walk all over us normal people? Well let me tell you something, Gregg, and every other “tiny” down there; we regular people gave you your rights… and we can take them away. So you’d best just do as you are told. You play by our rules, and we’ll all get along.”

Natalie calmed down and smiled sweetly, “Is that understood, darling?” she asked. Gregg nodded his head. “It’s okay, you can speak,” she said.

“Y-yes…Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg sputtered nervously.

“Good!” Natalie smiled even brighter and leaned back in her chair. “Now Gregg, before you get back to work, there is the matter of my complaint I want to discuss with you.” Natalie lazily gazed upon the tiny man as the others worked hard. Her feet were almost done, which was a near miracle given how much she had moved them on and around the tiny people.

“Yes, Mrs. Beaumont?” Gregg asked fearfully.

Natalie closed her eyes, smiled, and shook her head, “I don’t really want to fill out any complaint form, and I’m sure you don’t want a complaint filed against you either, do you Gregg?”

“No Mrs. Beaumont,” he said pleadingly. “I could lose my job… and my family-”

“Well, I’m sure we can work something out,” Natalie said, interrupting him. “After all, you didn’t mean to talk back to me, did you?” Gregg nodded his head in agreement. “It was just a simple mistake, wasn’t it?” Again, Gregg feverishly nodded his head. “Why don’t we figure out something you can do, and I’ll forget all about this complaint filing business.”

“Anything, Mrs. Beaumont!” he blurted out.

“It’s really no big deal, I guess,” Natalie said waving her hand dismissively. “I suppose I may have overreacted just a bit. So why don’t you just go ahead and kiss my toes. And you must apologize between each kiss.” Natalie smiled as she let out a soft giggle and opened her eyes, looking upon the confused tiny man. “Oh! I almost forgot!” Natalie pined, “You have to say something nice about me between each one!”

“M-Mrs. Beaumont?” Gregg stupidly asked.

“Gregg!” shouted Kelly from nearby, who had gotten back to work herself. “What’s wrong with you? Do not question her again!”

Immediately remembering his object lesson, Gregg scrambled over to her first toe, her big toe and kissed it fervently. He was about to offer his sincerest apologies but the giantess spoke to him first. 

“On all fours, tiny man,” she commanded.

Without hesitation, Gregg fell to all fours and kissed her big toe. “Please forgive me, I’m so sorry!” he pleaded as he crawled to her next toe. He crawled past his workmates who were busy working. They were all laughing and snickering at him. Regardless, he persevered and called out his first compliment. “Your toes are magnificent, so beautiful!” he called out to her. It was humiliating! Being dominated by the giant woman was one thing, but hearing his friends and coworkers laughing at him was soul crushing.

“Oh! I like that!” said Natalie excitedly. “Tell me more nice things about my toes!”

The tiny man quickly groveled before her second toe and generously kissed it. “Your toes smell amazing! I wish that I could smell them all the time!” Natalie almost laughed at his pathetic attempts of compliments, but deep down, a part of her really liked it. The other workers were still mocking and making fun of Gregg and his “compliments”. It really irritated Gregg because he knew any one of them would do the same thing if they were in his position. And, also deep down, the others knew that too. Gregg was an important reminder for them of their place in the world.

Gregg crawled obediently to Natalie’s gigantic third toe and passionately started kissing the soft flesh. Natalie bit her lips humorously and leaned down. She flicked her finger against Gregg’s little body and sent him tumbling back to her second toe. “No, no, no, little one,” she laughed. “You forgot the apology for my last toe, you have to apologize after EACH one of my toes!” Natalie pushed him into her soft digit. “It goes: kiss, apology, compliment, next toe, and in that order.”

Gregg forced his bruised body into crawling on all fours again, and he tearfully began kissing her second toe again. “I’m so sorry, Mrs. Beaumont, I’m so sorry I talked back to you! And I’m so sorry I forgot to apologize! But your toes are worth every kiss and every apology I give. They are magnificent and feel amazing!”

“That’s so much better!” Natalie giggled as she watched Gregg painfully crawl back to her third toe for a second time.

Seeing him sob and tearfully crawl from toe to toe in pain made his coworkers more sympathetic toward him. The teasing and laughing had stopped and instead, they felt sorry for him. The longer this went on, the more they realized this could have easily been any one of them; punished for the smallest and most random infraction. Granted, most clients were not like Mrs. Beaumont, but they knew that she would not be the only regular person out there who delighted in toying with them like she was.

Gregg was all finished with one foot and was struggling to crawl to the other. Natalie looked on with approval as his tiny arms and legs slowly carried him toward his goal. Natalie’s flick had seriously injured him and made him nauseous. That eventually caught up with him when he stopped moving and vomited all over the floor.

“Ew, someone clean that up!” she called. “Come on, Gregg! Keep moving! You’re halfway finished! I’d hate to have to file the complaint when you’re this far along!”

Gregg continued crawling on shaky arms and knees. Muscling through kissing her soft plush big toe, apologizing once again, and coming up with a new complement. What started as something to mock and tease Gregg for, had become something that his workmates began to admire him for, even cheering him on. But their cheers did little to comfort him.

Kelly was neatly cutting around the cuticle of Natalie’s pinky toe on her other foot. She was angry. Her heart was in her stomach and her blood felt like it was on fire. Even on the worst days, they had never had a client so cruel and heartless as Natalie Beaumont. Kelly was infuriated that she’d agreed to help her “corrupt” her daughter. How could she help someone that would treat someone, such as Gregg, so poorly? Tinies had so little, and yet Natalie found it amusing to belittle them.

Gregg had just finished the fourth toe on her second foot when he collapsed. “Come on Gregg! You have to push through it! You have to muscle through the pain!” But Gregg didn’t move, he remained motionless on the ground before Natalie’s five gargantuan toes. Natalie shook her head disappointingly, “What a pity, I’m going to have to file that complaint with Emerald Palms after all. And you were so damn close too! What a shame!” Natalie raised her eyebrows, seeing if that would have motivated Gregg to finish her last little toe. But Gregg still didn’t move, he just painfully panted.

Kelly was so frustrated. She thought about maybe filing a complaint of her own with the local police. But even that felt so empty because she couldn’t do anything, about Natalie mistreating them so casually, at that moment when it mattered most. 

Gregg, on the other hand, finally forced himself to Natalie’s last pinky. He breathlessly kissed it, and hugged it, crying out painfully. He shouted his apology and sang his praises about her toes. What was music to Natalie Beaumont’s ears was a retching sound to the rest of them.

“Wonderful job, darling!” Natalie smiled, “I knew you had it in you! See? You just needed a little encouragement and you were able to pull yourself up and finish your job!” Gregg just laid under the bulge of flesh that was Natalie’s pinky toe. His breathes were labored, but he was just so happy his ordeal was over. “Now go clean yourself up.”

Gregg stood up, and walked unsteadily toward the employee shower rooms. He briefly made eye contact with Kelly but she quickly looked away. Kelly couldn’t help but feel as if this was partially her fault; if she hadn’t gotten stuck between the clients toes, then Gregg would have never tried to help her. Gregg and the others awkwardly avoided eye contact with each other as he walked away. He felt embarrassed in front of everyone, and everyone else just felt bad for him

Natalie leaned back and closed her eyes. “That was so much fun, you guys. It’s been years, literally years, since I’ve had a tiny kiss on my toes,” Natalie sighed. “I’d forgotten how good it felt.” She thought about maybe even teaching the twins to do that for her… or was that too far, she wondered.

Natalie spent the rest of her session just enjoying the sensation of little people tending to her feet beneath her. For Kelly, she spent the rest of the session feeling guilty and deciding what to do about her appointment with Aubreigh Beaumont tomorrow night.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Send and email or leave a review if you liked it!

Sweet Dreams by carnage
Author's Notes:

Sophia gets a lesson in respect from Mrs. Beaumont. Nate and Chloe spend some time bonding in a giant shoe. A little foot play and a lot of humilating and teasing this chapter.

- Sweet Dreams -

Added Jan 17, 2021 [Feet, Humiliation, Footwear, Entrapment]

Natalie walked through the front door of the condo, she was in a delighted mood. She couldn’t stop thinking about how much fun she just had at her spa session. From the massage all the way to the tinies tending to her eyebrows, manicure, and pedicure. Natalie hadn’t had that much fun with tinies since she was a teenager. 

“Hey mom!” said Aubreigh, still preparing dinner. “How was your time at the spa?”

“Fantastic,” her mom replied, “And guess what, I even ordered you a room service pedicure for tomorrow night, I really think you’re going to love it!”

“Aw, really mom? You didn’t have to do that for me, that’s so nice!” Aubreigh smiled. “I hope fettuccine alfredo is alright for tonight?”

“You’re eating carbs?” Natalie asked with a grin, leaning on the kitchen counter.

“Well, it is vacation after all,” Aubreigh smiled.

Natalie noticed two of Aubreigh’s little friends on the counter with her. “And how are you two doing? Are you having a good time?” Natalie asked them enthusiastically. “Now, remind me, what are your names again?”

“Uh, I’m Nate and this is-”

“Ah yes! Chloe!” Natalie said, “You guys are dating right?”

“Yeah…, for now,” said Chloe, so badly wishing she could be having this conversation at a normal size with them.

“Uh-oh! Trouble in paradise?” asked Natalie with a cutesy smirk.

“We’re just talking about some of their problems they need to work through,” Aubreigh said, stirring the fettuccine.

“Yeah,” said Chloe with her little arms crossed, “if Nate could stop getting distracted by other girls he has no chance with, that would be a good start.” She looked up at Aubreigh who was watching the noodles. Aubreigh had no idea that it was her that Nate had a crush on. Chloe almost thought about outing him, but decided not to create any unnecessary drama while on this trip. 

Natalie giggled, “Well, I think you guys make a cute couple.”

“You’re in a good mood, mom,” smiled Aubreigh, “what’s the occasion?”

“I just had the best time this afternoon, the best, Aubreigh,” Natalie shook her head in amazement. “They gave me a massage, oh it was the best massage I’ve ever had. Then the wraps, the soaks, the mani-pedi, it was all just so..., so relaxing.”

“That’s awesome, mom, I’m glad to hear it,” Aubreigh said.

“Well, I’m going to change into my pajamas for the evening. I’ll be right back,” Natalie said standing up straight again.

“Take your time mom, dinner has about 15 minutes,” Aubreigh said, dumping sauce into a pan.

Natalie looked at the tiny couple, “And you guys be careful up here by all the food! I’d hate for you to fall in, I might accidentally eat you if you do! Wouldn’t that just be awful?”

“Geez mom,” Aubreigh said, laughing nervously, “that joke is in such poor taste.”

“No honey, poor taste would be these two in my mouth!” Natalie laughed hysterically, half amused at her quick comeback, and half surprised she made a second joke to Aubreigh about her friends.

“Mom! Aubreigh whisper shouted, “I’m not going to cook my friends! Have a little faith in me!” Aubreigh rolled her eyes and kept stirring. Nate and Chloe were mortified from hearing the giant women talking about cooking and eating them so casually. They half wondered what Natalie would do if Aubreigh weren’t around.

“I’m just saying!” called Natalie as she walked toward the stairs.

“Well go say your weird jokes somewhere else!” Aubreigh said, cringing in embarrassment in front of her two friends. Aubreigh made brief eye contact as her mom turned around, laughed to herself, and disappeared up the stairs. “I’m sorry about that guys. I think she’s just in a really jokey mood. I can’t remember the last time she was like that.”

“Yeah, must be nice being big and getting to make jokes like that whenever you want,” Chloe said irritated. 

Aubreigh’s whole demeanor changed, “Chloe, I’m sorry… but she didn’t mean anything by it, I swear.” Aubreigh was hurt that something she or her mom could do would make Chloe feel so badly.

“Yeah babe,” said Nate, “just relax. Let it go. Mrs. Beaumont didn’t think about it, it was just a bad joke is all. But now you’ve made Aubreigh sad.”

“So why are you more concerned about Aubreigh’s feelings than mine?” Chloe snapped at her boyfriend. “Why isn’t how I feel the most important thing to you?”

“Chloe, I don’t think-” Aubreigh said before getting cut off.

“Stay out of this Aubreigh!” Chloe barked, “Nate is just a dick. He always has been and always will be. I just need to accept that or break up with him.”

“Break up?” Aubreigh asked.

“Break up?!” Nate gasped.

“Yeah, I think that’s what I want to do,” Chloe crossed her arms and nodded her head. So much for not wanting to create any unnecessary drama. 

“I think we need to take a walk, Chloe,” Nate said. “Aubreigh, could you please give us a hand to the door?”

Aubreigh nervously dropped her cooking utensils, “Uh, of course!” She gently laid out her palm for the two tinies to climb into. Chloe went without hesitation, but Nate was a bit slower, he was mesmerized by the sheer size of Aubreigh’s hand and the beauty of her skin. He eventually got on and sat next to his girlfriend.

“Careful not to get a boner, dickhead,” Chloe said.

“What?” asked Aubreigh, walking toward the front door of the condo.

“Nothing!” called Nate. “Everything’s good here!”

Aubreigh nodded and set them down by the front door. “Are you sure you guys will be alright? Mom didn’t get a condo with tiny accommodations, there’s no entrance your size. I don’t think she knew about those options when she booked it. Will you be able to get back okay?”

“We'll be fine,” Nate said, looking up at the titanic beauty wearing shorts and a tank top. “This regular sized driveway meets up with the tiny walkways and we’ll be okay.”

“Yeah, if Chloe doesn’t kill you first,” Aubreigh said with an awkward smile. “Chloe, please don’t kill him.” Aubreigh’s face turned serious, realizing that she probably shouldn’t have made a joke when her tiny friends were about to possibly break up.

Chloe grimaced, “I’ll try my best.”

A burning smell began to permeate the air. “Oh crap! My sauce! Call me on my phone when you need the door opened!” Aubreigh said, slamming the door shut and running back inside. The other tinies were sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch watching TV when Aubreigh flew past them. “Ah, okay still good, I think…” Aubreigh said, turning down the heat and getting things back on track.

“What’s going on with Nate and Chloe?” Sophia asked Aubreigh. Her little voice was faint, but Aubreigh was accustomed to listening for their tiny voices and could hear them quite well when she focused her ears on them.

“Oh there just having some relationship trouble is all,” said Aubreigh in response. Then she raised her eyebrows, “And also, my mom made a bad joke that didn’t help. It’s just a bad day for them. But we can have a good night without them.”

“I hope they’re okay,” said Julia, sadly. “You think they’ll be okay out there, all by themselves?”

“Yeah, for sure!” chimed Aubreigh, “This place is designed for tinies too! Besides, they have their phones, they can call me if they get lost or anything.”

“That’s not really what I’m worried about…” Sophia muttered quietly to herself.

“What was your mom’s bad joke?” asked Ben. The rest rolled their eyes. They knew that the only reason that Ben was interested in Natalie Beaumont’s joke was because he had a thing for her. 

‘Oh…,” Aubreigh grimaced, “it was nothing, really.”

“Come, on!” Ben kept saying, “It couldn’t have been that bad!”

“Nah, it wasn’t,” Aubreigh shook her head, “she just joked about eating them is all.” Aubreigh didn’t look up to see her friends reactions, she kept sprinkling parmesan cheese on the dishes. She couldn’t bring herself to see their reactions.

“Uh-...,” said Ben, a little surprised. He knew that Natalie had a mean streak in her, which was evident when she teased them earlier, or even ignoring them on the road trip, but this comment seemed a little intense, even for her. “Man, that’s messed up…” Ben said to the others so Aubreigh couldn’t hear.

“Sounds about right,” Carmen scoffed quietly, so Aubreigh couldn’t hear. “Big people just don’t care about us tinies. They’re mean, they’re unfair, and just straight up rude. I’m sorry guys,” she said looking and Thomas and Julia, “but your mom is cold-hearted to make jokes like that, not to mention, everything else she’s ever said and done to us. I’m really starting to regret coming on this trip.”

“I know,” Julia said with tears in her eyes, “I’m so sorry Carmen.” Julia looked around at the others as well. “I’m sorry to everybody, I don’t know what to do about her. Man, that is so embarrassing!” Julia hissed angrily as she looked at her brother. “Can you believe mom said that, Thomas?”

“Uh, yeah,” Thomas scoffed in disbelief, “she’s being a complete bitch lately. Did you forget what happened last night?”

“What happened last night?” asked Ben.

“Yeah, what happened?” asked Sophia. “Is there a reason she’s acting this way?”

Carmen didn’t say anything, but just looked at the two twins with her arms crossed, waiting for an explanation.

The others stared blankly at Thomas, he was acting strange but they couldn’t figure out why. But in reality, Thomas was scared to tell them the truth about what their mom actually did. They would be so upset that they didn’t say anything and then still let them come on this trip with such a person. Especially since his mom had threatened to do the same to the others as well.

“You know,” Thomas sighed, “my mom’s already ruined my life this far; she hates the fact that me and my sister are tinies now, and now she’s driving a wedge between us and our friends If she could disown us she would. But I have to be honest with you guys,” Thomas looked at his sister, “me and Julia both do.” Tears started forming in his eyes. “But I’m just scared of her. She threatened to punish us if we ever told anyone what she does to us.” Thomas wiped away a tear and regained his composure.

Noticing Thomas and Julia shaking softened Carmen’s heart. “It’s okay guys, you can tell us, we’ll help you and support you.”

“Yeah,” Sophia said, rubbing Thomas’s arm affectionately, “everything’s going to be alright. We won’t tell anyone.”

Thomas took a deep breath and nodded his head.

“She tortures us, guys. She emotionally wrecks us because she doesn’t want us around, she wants us out of the house as soon as we can go live in a tinies community. And then there’s her punishments! She used to put us in her shoes to punish us, but the smell was torture. And she would punish us for every little thing!”

“Oh my god,” Carmen put her hand over her mouth, “that’s awful! My own mother hasn’t even done that to me, and I’ve seen her kill someone my size.”

“It gets worse…” Julia said with a blank stare.

“This past month she’s been putting her hot smelly feet in the shoes with us! She’s done it to me twice and to my sister once! And that’s what she did to us last night to make sure we understood that we needed to behave on this vacation. It’s awful! Do you know what it’s like to be trapped under someone’s toes? Someone that practically hates you? You can’t breathe, it’s super claustrophobic, and it feels like you're going to pop! It hurts so bad!”

Sophia’s blood was boiling, “You’re right Thomas! She is a bitch! You guys don’t deserve that. Are you going to call Tiny Protective Services?”

“No,” he said, “she told us that if we ever told anybody that she would punish us worse than we can ever imagine. I don’t know what she means by that, but I never want to find out. She also threatened to do the same thing to you guys too. That’s why we didn’t want you guys saying anything to her, we were afraid of getting ‘punished’ again.”

Thomas was afraid that his friends would be angry with him and his sister for not telling them that crucial piece of information sooner, but instead, Carmen was very comforting.

“Why didn’t you tell us this?” asked Carmen. “We would have been a lot more understanding if we had known.”

Thomas dropped his head and stared at the floor, “We were afraid you guys wouldn’t want to come with us if you knew what she was acting like recently. And then we were afraid that you guys would have been upset with us if we told you she threatened you guys as well. We just didn’t know what to do, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Sophia said, with her temper still hot, “I’m just so pissed off at her! It’s her I’m mad at, not you guys! Ugh! She makes me so angry! How dare she treat you guys that way! Under her feet? Really? That’s low.”

“We’ll help you get through this guys,” Carmen said, giving them a hug. “I think when we get home, we need to talk to Aubreigh, maybe your dad, get you guys out of that house, maybe mine, or I don’t know, just somewhere different. Somewhere safe where you're not under anybody’s feet.”

“Dad doesn’t know, we were too scared to tell him, but Aubreigh knows,” Thomas responded, “she’s going to try and help us.”

“Well she’s not doing a very good job now, is she?” scoffed Carmen. “I think we just need to get through this Florida trip and figure things out when we get home. But we won’t say anything to incur your mom’s wrath, right guys?” Carmen said, looking at the others.

“Absolutely,” Ben said, speaking for the first time since Thomas started sharing his story. He was both enthralled and mortified by what he heard. But Sophia was stone cold quiet.

“Right, Sophia?” Carmen asked a little louder.

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Sophia shook her head and put her hands on her hips.

“Sophia, please,” said Julia. “It’s important that we walk on eggshells now because we have no idea what she is willing to do to any of us.”

“Okay, okay,” Sophia calmed down a bit, “I won’t, I promise.”

Just then, a noise distracted them.

Natalie’s booming footsteps echoed through the house as she came down the stairs. She was dressed in silk pajamas, a robe, and slippers. “Hey hon,” she said to Aubreigh, “how’s dinner coming?”

Aubreigh smiled, “Good, just a couple more mins.”

Natalie walked past the quiet tinies on the coffee table, sat down on the couch, and slipped her feet out of her black slippers. She looked at her phone and propped her bare feet up on the table. They towered over the tinies. Sophia scoffed at Natalie’s actions, it made her so angry the way Natalie acted like they didn’t exist, especially after hearing the story she had just heard. Carmen hardly reacted, remaining calm with the twins, but Ben, however, was enamored. He had never seen Natalie’s feet up close and he was in awe from the lines and wrinkles in her sole. Natalie slowly wiggled her toes, causing her sole to flex and stretch.

“Mom!” called Aubreigh, “Don’t put your feet up by my friends! That’s so rude!”

“Oh my goodness!” Natalie smiled in surprise as she removed her feet off the coffee table. “I didn’t even see you guys! I hope I didn’t scare ya!”

“Not at all, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said with a wave, “you have very pretty feet.”

“Oh my god…” Carmen sneered so quietly that Natalie couldn’t hear her. “You’re so transparent, Ben, you’re never going to get her to notice you like that.”

Natalie, however, gave a bemused smile, the tinies could see her gently massaging her bare foot with her hand, “Thank you, that’s very kind, um, Benjamin, is it?” The tiny teen nodded and Natalie kept her gaze upon her twins and their three tiny friends. She lifted her eyes and crossed her leg over her leg. Natalie lowered her voice so Aubreigh couldn’t hear, “I really do have very pretty feet, don’t I?” she said gazing upon her foot and then looking back at the tinies, whispering so Aubreigh couldn’t hear. “But I suppose I have to thank the crew of tiny people they have working at the spa. They gave me an amazing pedicure!”

“You-, you had tiny people working on your feet?” asked Ben with intrigue, “but that’s… isn’t that illegal?”

“Nope!” grinned Natalie. “They have a whole crew of tiny people that work here just for that purpose! So, you can thank them for my pretty feet. I was just so busy trying not to step on them that I forgot to thank them at all when I left.” Natalie grinned wickedly and leaned back on the couch.

“Dinner is ready!” Aubreigh shouted.

“It smells fantastic!” Natalie said, standing up and walking over to Aubreigh. “Let me help you set the table.”

Back on the coffee table, the tinies were mortified and Thomas and Julia were embarrassed beyond belief. 

“Man, I thought she was just messing with us, playing mind games…,” said Carmen, “but she really didn’t see us, that’s depressing.”

“Do you realize how easily she could’ve squashed one of us?!” said Sophia. “We have to say something to her! She has to be more careful!”

“No please don’t,” begged Thomas, “you’ll only upset her if you do. None of us want to be on her bad side.”

“He’s right, Sophia,” Carmen said, “we just need to ride this trip out and not anger her in any way, shape, or form.

“Well, call me crazy but I don’t want to end up as paste on your mom’s feet!” Sophia turned to Ben and shook her head in disgust. “And you, how can you even say anything like that after we know what she’s done to poor Thomas and Julia with those feet of hers?” Sophia muttered under breath.

“I-I’m sorry,” Ben stuttered, “I panicked!”

“It’s okay, we know you have a crush on her, you perv,” Thomas said, laughing, trying to lighten the somber atmosphere.

Before anyone could respond to Thomas’s lighthearted joke, the tinies were distracted as the looming shadow and booming footsteps of Aubreigh approached them. They looked up to see the titanic teenager smiling down at them. “Are you guys hungry? Ready for dinner? Let’s get you over to the table.” Aubreigh set her hand down on the coffee table with her hand upturned so they could crawl onto her open palm. “Come on, get on!” she smiled enthusiastically.

No one said anything in return as Aubreigh moved them over to the big table. They were still trying to absorb everything they had just seen and heard.

Dinner had gone by fine. Natalie and Aubreigh ate at the table normally, but the tinies had their own set of miniature accommodations that Aubreigh had gotten from her dad’s business. Size appropriate furniture was one of the things her father’s company manufactured and so Aubreigh got to take some of it along for her friends and little siblings.

Conversation was dull. The tinies were waiting in anticipation of the story that Thomas was going to tell them. Aubreigh tried to include her friends in the conversation, but every time she did, Natalie skillfully ignored them and cut them back out so it was just her and Aubreigh talking again. And once Aubreigh realized she wasn’t including her friends, she sheepishly tried to include them in again so as not to be rude. But once again, Natalie would change topics or not acknowledge statements made by the tinies.

“Let me take these dishes in,” said Natalie, ending dinner and any lingering conversation.

“I wonder where Nate and Chloe are? I should call them,” said Aubreigh, pulling out her phone.

“Let them be,” said Natalie. “I’m sure they are enjoying their alone time, why bother them?”

“I guess you’re right,” Aubreigh said in agreement.

But as the night drug on, Aubreigh couldn’t help but worry about Nate and Chloe. It was getting dark and Aubreigh wasn’t sure it was safe for them. 

“Let’s watch a movie,” Natalie said. “It’s only 10 o’clock. It would be nice to wind down a bit before bed.”

“That sounds good,” Aubreigh said, setting her friends down on the coffee table with their little blankets and sleeping bags.

“What are you doing?” asked Natalie. “Are you sleeping out here?”

“Yeah,” said Aubreigh, “they’re going to sleep on the coffee table and I’m going to sleep on the couch with them. Like a sleep over.”

“Why don’t you do it up in your room?” asked Natalie.

“There’s no tv up there,” answered Aubreigh.

Natalie nodded her head. “Well, just make sure all this stuff is cleaned up in the morning. I hate when the condo gets messy,” Natalie complained.

“We will mom,” Aubreigh shook her head, “don’t you worry. Now let’s pick a movie. How about Jurassic Park? I haven’t seen that in ages!”

As the movie ran, Aubreigh laid on the couch opposite of Natalie, covered in a blanket. The lights were off and Aubreigh was starting to get sleepy. Even her friends, cuddled up on the coffee table before them, were starting to get sleepy. Not even 20 minutes in, and Aubreigh was sound asleep. Natalie was starting to get tired too, this wasn’t her type of movie anyways. She was more preoccupied with the 5 tinies before her. She watched them like a predator in the dim tv light, especially Ben.

Natalie yawned and stretched out her arms above her head. Leaning back on the couch to get more comfy, Natalie set her bare feet on the coffee table again, rubbing her feet and toes against each other. The slamming boom of her heel hitting the table’s surface jolted the tinies wide awake, but it was imperceptible to Aubreigh, who was literally right there, but sleeping.

Carmen looked up from her pillow and saw Natalie Beaumont’s soles stretching up over them. It was a sight she was used to seeing in her own family from her mom. Carmen’s spot was usually on the coffee table for tv and movies, and her mom almost always put her feet up carelessly. It was something Carmen had grown up with and was used to, so the sight of Natalie’s giant feet didn’t faze her. Just the sound had startled her a bit.

Sophia saw the same thing as Carmen but had a very different reaction; one of anger. “Didn’t Aubreigh tell you not to put your feet on the table with us up here?” Sophia didn’t get a response from the gigantic titaness, she just kept flexing her toes and scrunching her soles. The others were looking at her in disbelief, as if to say ‘what are you doing’.

“Excuse me!” Sophia yelled over the volume of the movie.

“Hmm? Yes?” asked Natalie.

“Mrs. Beaumont,” Sophia yelled, “didn’t Aubreigh tell you not to put your feet on the table with us up here?”

“Then where am I supposed to put my feet?” asked Natalie. “Isn’t this where people,” Natalie paused and giggled, “I’m sorry, isn’t this where ‘regular people’ put their feet?”

“Well yeah…,” Sophia admitted, “but Aubreigh said-”

“Oh, ‘Aubreigh said’, laughed Natalie quietly. “Aubreigh may have said that, but my feet don’t really bother you guys do they? Would you mind if I put them up for a bit?” She smiled while watching for their reactions. “What do you think, Benjamin? Would it be okay if I keep my pretty feet up here where they are comfy?”

“Uh-, I-, uh,” Ben stammered, “uh-sure. I don’t really care.”

“Thank you Benjamin,” Natalie smiled and relaxed her feet again. Her toes wiggled as she rubbed her feet together absentmindedly.

“Thanks a lot, Ben…,” Sophia said, laying back down. “I’m trying to stand up for us, and then you go and ruin it. I don’t want her smelly feet up by us!”

            “They don’t smell,” Ben said.

            “You’re so perverted,” Carmen sighed. “But you need to be more careful, Soph. Just ride this out, don’t make her mad. Besides, this isn’t that bad compared to what’s happened to Thomas and Julia,” Carmen said, laying down with her eyes closed. “Just go to sleep.” Sophia just huffed and pulled the blankets over her. Shielding her view of Mrs. Beaumont’s feet. 

Ben, on the other hand, kept staring at them. Even though he’d been tiny his whole life, he still hadn’t seen feet up close like this before, especially on a beautiful woman. And even if it was just her feet, Ben longed just to touch her warm skin and feel the titanic beauty that was Natalie Beaumont.

Sophia was still angry. For as much as she loved Aubreigh, her blood was boiling from Natalie putting her feet on the table with them. Twice now. “If Aubreigh were awake I’d be having a chat with her about her mom.”

Sophia heard no response, just the sound of the movie playing. Thomas, Julia, and Carmen just laid there with their blankets over them. They didn’t know what to say. They were just hoping Sophia didn’t do anything to piss off the giantess that rested her feet on the coffee table with them.

Meanwhile, back outside, Nate and Chloe finally made it back to condo #333 and stood before the door. It was unbelievably high and the keypad was completely out of reach, not to mention, huge. Natalie  had ordered a condo without accommodations for tinies, so there was no alternate entrance for the tiny couple.

“Aubreigh isn't answering her phone again,” sighed Chloe, thoroughly irritated.

“Try again,” said Nate, “she said she’d answer and open the door for us.”

“It just keeps going to voicemail,” Chloe said, hanging up. “Should we try Mrs. Beaumont?”

“You have her number?” asked Nate.

“Yeah, in case of emergencies,” Chloe said. “Although, I don’t think I’ve ever dialed it.”

“I guess,” said Nate. “Let’s see if she answers.”

Chloe tapped the contact for Natalie Beaumont and called her. She held the phone tepidly up to her ear as it rang and rang. Just when they didn’t think she was going to answer, they heard a very sleepy voice on the other end.

“Hello?” said Natalie, sitting on the couch, her feet still propped up by the tinies.

“M-Mrs. Beaumont?” started Chloe, “This is Chloe, a-and Nate, were stuck outside and-”

“Who?” Natalie’s voice interrupted.

“Chloe and Nate, Mrs. Beaumont! Aubreigh’s friends!” she explained. “We’re stuck outside, and Aubreigh isn't answering her phone. Can you please come and open the front door for us?”

“Huh, nope,” said Natalie callously. “It’s 11:30 at night and I’m comfy on the couch.”

“But it’s getting cold out here,” Chloe squeaked.

“Well then, find a nice warm shoe to curl up in then,” Natalie responded. “I think I left my Nike’s out there, if not, that’s too bad, you should have come home earlier.”

“But that’s-”

Natalie hung up.

“Fuck!” spat Chloe.

“Call her back, right now!” demanded Nate. Chloe tried but it just went to voicemail right away. “God damn it!” he yelled. Chloe tried calling Aubreigh again too, but it also went directly to voicemail. “Are none of the others picking up either?”

“No, I have no idea why,” Chloe said in frustration. In reality, they had just put all their phones on the charger up on the counter and didn’t have them with them in their sleeping bags on the coffee table. 

The tinies on the coffee table heard the phone call from where they were laying before Natalie’s feet. They looked at each other and wondered what to do. They knew their friends were stuck outside and couldn’t get in. Sophia couldn’t take it any longer and climbed out of her bed and went up between the titanic feet of her friends mom.

“Was that Nate and Chloe?” Sophia asked with trepidation. When the giant woman didn’t respond, Sophia called out again, “Mrs. Beaumont!”

“Hmm?” said Natalie as she eyed the tiny teenager between her heels. “Why, little one, what are you doing so close to my feet? Don’t you realize you could get hurt?”

“You need to help Nate and Chloe, Mrs. Beaumont!” the tiny girl yelled up to the giant woman.

“Oh really? I do?” Natalie sneered. “Yeah, I don’t think so. They were the ones that left, not me. I don’t need to do anything for them. They’re Aubreigh’s friends anyways, she should really be the one helping them.”

“Then wake her up!” Sophia spat, getting angry, but her voice was nowhere near loud enough to wake up Aubreigh.

“But she’s sleeping so peacefully!” Natalie whispered with a laugh.

“Come’ on,” Sophia shouted, “this isn’t funny. They need help. You think just because you’re bigger than us you can play games with us and treat us like dirt?”

Natalie raised her eyebrows in surprise from the fiery retort from the tiny teen between her feet.

Thomas shot up behind Sophia and tried to calm her down, “Dude, Soph, what are you doing, just let it go. We’ll wake up Aubreigh once my mom goes to bed.”

“But that’s ridiculous-”

“Everything okay down there, Thomas?” Natalie asked condescendingly. Thomas knew that his mother would hold him personally responsible for his friend’s behavior. 

“Everything’s fine mom,” Thomas laughed nervously, “just explaining to Sophia that everything is fine.”

“So that’s Sophia?” Natalie removed her feet from the table and leaned over the tinies. The sound of the movie was blaring with a cacophony of roars and screams as the bright light from the tv illuminated the colossal woman’s face as she peered down at the two tiny teens on the edge of the table where her feet used to be. The other three tinies, Julia, Ben, and Carmen were still over in their sleeping bags, watching the whole scene fold out before them.

“Sophia is just concerned is all,” Thomas said, “but we’ll get it figured out. You don’t need to worry about it. Just relax, mom.”

“Sophia, why do I get the feeling that you don’t like me very much?” Natalie growled at the tiny girl.

“Don’t say anything stupid, Soph,” Thomas quickly whispered to his friend, “just apologize and let’s handle this another way.”

“Because,” Sophia started, not hearing a word Thomas had just said to her, “you think you can just toy with us because we’re small. But that’s not true. That’s not right! We’ll tell Aubreigh everything!”

Natalie looked over at her daughter who was sleeping on the other side of the couch, even snoring at times. “Well go ahead, tell her!” Natalie cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. “Go ahead, what are you waiting for?”

“Come’ on, let’s go,” Thomas said, starting to pull his friend back to safety.

“Thomas,” Natalie said sternly, freezing him in his tracks. “Didn’t I tell you that you and your little friends weren’t to cause me any problems on this vacation? Didn’t I tell you to behave yourselves?”

“Yes ma’am, er, mom,” he said sheepishly.

“Then what’s all this? Why is your little friend not behaving?” Natalie asked her terrified shrunken son. “Maybe we ought to show them what happens when you displease me?” Natalie said, reaching forward, about to pick her trembling son up between her fingers.

“Displease you?” Sophia mocked the giant woman. “Do you hear yourself? Do you hear how stupid you sound? You act like you’re some sort of god or something. Thomas told us that you wanted us to be out of the way. It’s not his fault, you’re just an awful person!”

Natalie stopped and looked at the tiny girl in disbelief.

“My my,” she chuckled, “you have quite a mouth on you, don’t you? Maybe it’s you that I need to be dealing with.” Natalie moved her hand over and pinched Sophia between her thumb and middle finger, suffocating the poor girl. Before Thomas could protest, Natalie looked down at him and commanded him back to his friends. Thomas quickly retreated, lest he incur the wrath of his mom as well. Natalie glanced over at Aubreigh who was sleeping like a baby as the movie continued to play loudly.

Natalie dropped the girl from between her fingers into her waiting palm. Sophia shrieked as she landed on a soft doughy surface only to see the giant hand of Mrs. Beaumont stretched out in all directions around her. Up above, the massive mom glared at the tiny teenage girl in her grasp.

“So Thomas told you that you were to behave, and you still disobeyed?” the giantess said with a smirk, her hot breath blowing all around Sophia’s tiny body. Sophia was totally frightened now, being pinched between the giant woman’s fingers was a wake up call to her.

“P-please, Mrs. Beaumont,” she stuttered in tears, “please don’t put me in your shoe!”

“My shoe?” Natalie smiled, “no, that’s too easy. You need something a little more restrictive. After all, we need to make an example out of you and show the rest of your friends, including my own children, what happened to little people who… ‘displease’... me.”

With a grin Natalie got up and walked toward the laundry room by the bottom of the stairs.

“Perfect,” she grinned.

Walking back to the couch, careful not to wake up her sleeping daughter, Natalie sat back down and revealed a single sock she had grabbed from the dirty clothes.

“I think you need to spend some time in time-out,” Natalie said, spreading the opening of her sweaty sock, “and so down here, you shall go!” she said with a smile. She hovered the tiny girl over the sock’s opening and just watched her squirm and wiggle for a good 15 seconds before releasing her. Sophia screamed as she fell into the smelly abyss of cotton.

The sight of a tiny lump moving around the toe of her sock brought Natalie delight. She relished in the sight of the tiny teen trapped in her sock. To the tinies on the table, the horrific scene playing out before them caused them to shake and shiver in fear. They realized that this could have been any one of them. They wished so badly that Aubreigh would wake up and put an end to this madness, but the giant teen just kept snoring. They were too afraid of Natalie to try and shout for Aubreigh’s help.

“Isn’t that pathetic?” Natalie cooed, “you can’t even get out of my sock! I hope it doesn’t smell too bad in there!” 

There was no response from the tiny girl struggling from within, so Natalie decided to have a little fun with her. She started swinging her sock back and forth, frightening the tiny girl beyond belief. Natalie smiled upon hearing the screams of the trapped teenager. Natalie did this a few more times before tiring of it. But each time, Sophia’s screams were just as rich as the first time.

Natalie took the sock and started to bunch it up, rolling it tightly until the tiny girl was trapped against the fabric from within and couldn’t move. Natalie giggled once again and laughed at the sight of a lump in the shape of Chloe that was struggling to move. Natalie was curious and brought the sock to her nose, she sniffed softly, but it was enough to make her grimace and pull the sock away quickly.

“Wow, I don’t envy you one bit,” the giant woman sneered. “But this movie has about ten minutes left and I’m bored with you so…” Natalie smiled wickedly as she unbunched the sock and peered at the trapped girl inside, “for the next ten minutes, I want you to think about your behavior and tomorrow we’ll start fresh okay?”

Sophia was so relieved. She was thanking her lucky stars it was all over. She had never experienced anything so harrowing in all her life. She saw the opening of the sock open wide and she thought the giantess was reaching for her.

But what she saw instead mortified her.

Natalie was putting her foot in the sock with Sophia trapped inside! The tiny girls screamed and begged and pleaded, but her cries fell on the titillated ears of Natalie Beaumont, who relished the screams of the tiny girl.

It was dark inside the sock, but Sophia could see the titanic toes making their way over her. They pushed her into the fabric until the tiny teen was pressed tight into the soft rubbery ball of her captors’ foot as the titaness pulled the giant sock tight. 

Again, it was a funny sight for Natalie to see a little person shaped lump on the bottom of her sock. She kicked her feet back up on the table before the other tinies. She watched their tiny faces and laughed satisfactorily.

“Well, by the looks on your little faces, I’d say this was a success,” Natalie smiled to herself. “We’ll let little miss Sophia cool down just a bit more though.”

However, Inside the sock was anything but cool for Sophia. The heat from the giant woman’s foot only reactivated the stench of sweat that was already trapped in her sock. The skin of the giantess’s sole became moist and soft. The smell was strong like vinegar and tasted like salt. 

Natalie flexed her toes a few times, pulling the sock even tighter against her foot and smushing the poor tiny girl deeper into her soft skin. The others couldn’t take their eyes off of the lump that was their friend. Julia, Thomas, and Carmen all had lumps in their throats and felt a painful pit in their stomach. They were scared. They had planned on waiting out the week, but now they weren’t so sure they could wait so long.

Ben, on the other hand, was very confused. He saw what was happening too, and he was scared as well, frightened even, which was perfectly normal. But what wasn’t normal was how incredibly tantalizing he found the sight before him. He didn’t consider himself jealous of Sophia, but he found the whole situation very arousing. For him to see such a beautiful lady like Natalie Beaumont wield her power and authority over them, knowing that they couldn’t do anything to stop her, was wildly intoxicating to him.

Meanwhile, inside the sock, Sophia wished she had just listened to Thomas and let everything go. She regretted everything she had said. She felt so powerless in her position. And even after having been friends with Aubreigh for so many years, she had always had a dislike toward her mom, but this was different. There was no way Sophia could have the same relationship with Aubreigh that she once had. Things would be different forever now.

Sophia heard the end credits music start to play as the fabric started to pull her up toward the giant toes. They gave the tiny girl a quick squeeze as they exited the sock and she found herself coughing and sputtering in the toe end of Natalie’s sock, yet again. Just when she was catching her bearings, the sock tilted, and Sophia came tumbling out and onto her sleeping bag by her friends.

“I hope you can forgive me, Soph,” Natalie said, looking down at the five terrified faces beneath her. “I don’t want it to come to that again, for anyone, but I am a very disciplined person and I expect you lot to behave now. Is that understood?”

The tinies said nothing but nod their heads.

“Good, I’m so glad,” Natalie beamed, “now, like I said, let’s all get a good night’s rest and start fresh tomorrow morning. Tomorrow we’re going to the pool and I think we’ll all have fun there. Don’t you?”

Once again, the tinies said nothing but simply nodded.

“Goodnight, everybody,” Natalie said, standing up and shutting off the tv. She sauntered over to Aubreigh and gave her quick kiss and whispered goodnight to her as well. The tinies watched with fear plaguing their hearts as she walked away and disappeared up to her room.

For a few minutes, nobody said a word.

“Are you okay?” Carmen asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it…” Sophia muttered.

“I’m so sorry, Sophia,” Thomas tried to say.

“It wasn’t your fault, Thomas,” Sophia said plainly, “I should've listened to you.”

“I hope Nate and Chloe are okay,” Julia said, meekly.

“Me too,” said Carmen.

It took a long time for anybody to fall asleep. Sophia was the last to fall asleep. She felt completely defeated. She had never been so humiliated and at someone’s mercy like that in her whole life. Her bitterness and her anger were swelling up inside her. She made a vow to herself that she was going to make Natalie Beaumont pay for what she did.

And with that thought, she fell asleep, saturated in the smell of Natalie Beaumont’s feet.

---

Meanwhile, back outside, Chloe dropped her arm and her phone down to her side in defeat. They had tried everybody’s phones multiple times but no one was answering.

Nate and Chloe both looked at each other, then looked to the right into the distance a little ways. Sure enough, Natalie’s blue Nike’s were sitting right next to the welcome mat. The left one was toppled on its side but the right one was sitting upright.

“I can’t sleep in a shoe!” Chloe said. “Least of all, Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe!”

“What choice do we have?” Nate said, walking toward the behemoth footwear. Approaching the left shoe on its side, he looked inside. “At least it doesn't smell too bad.”

“Wouldn’t it be safer in the other one?” Chloe said pointing to the upright shoe. “Like from bugs or mice and stuff?” She was finally coming to the realization that she was going to have to sleep in Natalie’s shoe. Although, she kept looking at her phone, desperately hoping for a phone call back.

Nate nodded, “Good call.” They went to the toe of the shoe, the rubber sole was just above their heads but Nate was able to pull himself up and then help Chloe up too. “Well, I guess let’s crawl up the tongue and see if we can drop down inside where it’s warmer.” Each step on the shoe’s fabric surface had a sinking sensation to it, but fortunately the two little people didn’t weigh much and were able to crawl up the giant laces like some sort of demented obstacle course. 

“How are we going to get down there?” asked Chloe as they both looked down from the tongue of the shoe. Hovering over the heel of the shoe, it was still almost a 20ft drop for them. Nate leaned over the edge more and the tongue started to shift downward. They may not have weighed much, but it was enough to move the tongue close to the insole.

“Like that!” Nate said, smiling. “Let’s jump on three. It’s only like a 10ft drop now.” Chloe nodded her head and grabbed Nate’s hand. “Ready? 1…, 2…, 3!” He shouted the number three and they both tumbled off the tongue of the shoe and down into the worn insole of Natalie’s shoe.

“Argh, I can’t believe I’m in someone’s shoe!” Chloe said laying on her back, getting reorientated to her new surroundings. 

“Yeah,” agreed Nate. “But it’s somehow worse knowing that it’s Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe.”

“Yeah, it really is…,” said Chloe. They both laid on their backs looking up out of the gigantic shoe. All they could see was the ceiling of the overhang and the size US 8 label on the underside of the tongue.

“At least it’s warmer,” said Nate.

“Yeah, that’s for sure,” said Chloe. “It’ll be even warmer the deeper down we go.”

“Eh,” cringed Nate, “that seems kinda gross. I don’t know…, going down into the toe section?”

“You wanna freeze all night?” she quipped, standing up.

“It’s Florida babe,” said Nate. “It’s like 60 degrees right now.”

“But I don’t have a blanket…,” Chloe pouted.

Nate got up and traveled a little deeper into Natalie’s shoe with her. “Come here babe, you got me, I’ll keep you warm.”

Chloe smiled in Nate’s warm embrace, “Okay, let’s compromise and sleep here in the middle, on the arch. It will give us some back support too.” They both sat down and cuddled each other, getting comfortable. After a couple minutes of silence, Nate spoke up again.

“I’m sorry again about today, Chloe.”

Chloe put her hand on his chest and smiled. “Babe, if we can get through sleeping in this giant bitch’s shoe, we can get through anything.”

Nate smiled, and closed his eyes. The tiny couple eventually fell asleep to the rustling sound of the resort and a slight hint of Natalie’s feet. 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a reivew or comment if you liked it. Thanks!

An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 1 by carnage
Author's Notes:

After a night of being punihsed in socks and sleeping in giant shoes, the tinies are ready to start fresh the next morning. But that may prove difficult to do with Mrs. Beaumont around constantly teasing and tormenting them.

- An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 1 -

Added Jan 23, 2021 [Feet, Footplay, Footwear, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion (very brief)]

Natalie Beaumont walked down the stairs, still in her silk pajamas. Aubreigh and her tiny friends were still asleep, it was only 7:30 in the morning after all. The tiny teens had finally fallen asleep after recovering from their ordeal with Natalie last night. Natalie just smiled to herself, thinking about teasing the five tinies last night as she made her morning coffee. She hadn’t been filled with this much giddiness since she could remember. Then she remembered her late night phone call with the other two, oh, what were their names? Natalie couldn’t recall, but she did remember them being stuck outside.

As the coffee dripped into the cup below, she smiled playfully to herself. Did she really tell them to sleep in her shoes? She pulled her phone out and glanced at her recent calls. Sure enough, there was a call from a number she didn’t have in her phone at 11:30 at night. Natalie laughed to herself and put the phone away, promptly forgetting about them and went about making her morning coffee. The noise woke up the tiny teens. They all just kind of looked at each other, wondering how this day was going to go.

Natalie left the kitchen, walked quietly past her sleeping daughter and sat down on the couch in front of the shrunken people on the table. They looked up at the giantess to see her looking at them with her powerful gaze as she sipped her coffee. Thomas and Julia had feelings of nervousness and uncertainty as their mother eyed them. Carmen also felt uneasy as the giantess hovered over-head. Sophia felt a surge of fear course through her body and couldn’t even bring herself to look at the titanic woman in the eyes. Sophia knew by doing that, she was admitting defeat, but she never wanted to experience anything like that ever again. Ben on the other hand, was completely aroused, he couldn’t take his eyes off the face of the powerful titaness high above him. Natalie smiled when she saw the tinies rousing and waking up.

“Good morning, little ones!” she cheerfully beamed, “How did everybody sleep last night?” She set her coffee cup down with a loud thud that shook the table. “Good, I hope?” she said, still trying to illicit a response from them.

Not wanting to upset her and have a repeat of last night, Thomas quickly got up and addressed his giant mother, “Good, really good. I slept hard, that’s for sure.” 

“Same here, Mrs. Beaumont,” Carmen idly replied.

“Yeah, same,” Ben said, “I’m hard too, uh” he quickly flinched, “I meant I slept hard too.” Natalie’s face didn’t react to his slip up, but she noticed it, and wondered if it meant what she thought it meant.

“And what about you, dear?” Natalie asked, leaning over them and directing her fear-inspiring gaze upon Sophia. “You’ve been awfully quiet, now haven’t you?”

“I slept good…,” Sophia said, nervously holding her arms and looking at the ground.

Natalie paused and then took another sip of coffee and set the cup back down, once again creating a loud ‘clack’ sound that pierced the air. She looked at the tiny girl and pursed her lips into a pout.

“You still haven’t forgiven me yet, have you?” Natalie asked, furrowing her brows with dejection.

“I- I just,” Sophia sputtered, “I just want to apologize for last night.”

“Really?” Natalie asked with a smirk, “Is that so?”

“Yeah, I was out of line, and I’m sorry,” Sophia added. “I was just too preoccupied with Nate and Chloe that I wasn’t thinking clearly.”

Natalie threw her head back and started laughing, “Oh my goodness, that’s right!” she said, still giggling, ‘I forgot all about those little twerps! I should probably go get them, huh?” Natalie made a mock pouting expression on her face as if she were thinking. Then she stood up, “Hold on, let me go get them,” she said as she walked away.

The tinies stood there solemnly, it seemed as if everything was relatively okay with Mrs. Beaumont at the moment.

“That was really big of you to apologize,” Thomas said, “I know I wouldn’t have.”

‘I didn’t mean a single word of it,” Sophia spat. “I just want to forget about Mrs. Beaumont and enjoy my day at the pool. And if that will make her leave me alone, then I’m willing to pay that price.”

“Fair enough,” Thomas acknowledged.

“I hope that Nate and Chloe are okay,” said Carmen, taking the attention off of Sophia.

---

The two sleeping tinies in Natalie’s shoe woke up to the thunder of the condo door opening. Natalie’s two giant footsteps rumbled the ground and, in a panic, both Nate and Chloe ran for the heel of the shoe they were in. Then they heard Natalie’s voice call out from above.

“Aubreigh’s friends?” she whispered. “Are you out here?” Natalie reached over with her bare foot and poked at the shoe on it’s side. Her toes grabbed it and set it up right. “Are you guys in my shoe?” she asked, shaking it with her foot. “Hmm, not in here?” Natalie asked, bemused. Natalie reached down and picked up her other shoe, “How about this one? Are you guys in this shoe instead?”

As Natalie’s hand grabbed her shoe, the tiny couple were tossed around all over the insole, flying down into the toe section. Natalie’s giant eye peered inside, looking for the tiny people. She twisted and turned the show a few times before tipping it back. She could barely hold back her giggle as she watched the tinies tumble to the back of her shoe. Natalie bared her teeth in a crazed smile.

“There you are!” she said, “I forgot all about you little guys out here! Well, I certainly hope you slept well. These are probably the most comfortable shoes I own.”

“Why didn’t you just let us in?” said Chloe, in a sleepy disorientated anger.

“I don’t know,” Natalie said, still grinning. “I guess I was just sleepy is all.” 

“Well, can you at least take us inside now?” asked Nate, “I think we’d both really like to get some sleep that’s not inside a shoe.”

“Of course,” said Natalie. “Now, I don’t think Aubreigh needs to know about this, does she?”

“Well, she’s going to ask us about getting home,” Chloe said, “what do you want us to say?”

“I don’t know,” Natalie said, tilting her shoe and dumping them both on her palm, “and I don’t care. Just make something up.”

“But I-”

“Listen…,” Natalie said, interrupting, “I don’t care what it takes, just lie. But if Aubreigh finds out, then you’ll wish you’d never been born. Simple as that. Understand?”

“Yes, Mrs. Beaumont,” the couple said in unison. Neither Nate or Chloe could remember a time when Mrs. Beaumont had held them in her hand. Her skin was much more mature and defined than Aubreigh’s.

“Good,” said Natalie, “the others had to learn that the hard way last night,” she laughed as she walked back inside. Neither of the tinies had any clue as to what she was talking about, but they figured they would soon find out. The giantess walked over to the coffee table and unceremoniously dumped them on the table, where their bedding was already with the others. 

Aubreigh started to stretch and yawn as she woke up. The tiny people looked up at her titanic mom towering over them. She raised her eyebrows and lifted her finger to her lips and smiled, telling them to keep quiet.

“Oh, hey,” Aubreigh said, sleepily opening her eyes. “Good morning mom.”

“Good morning, sweetie,” Natalie said, patting Aubreigh’s legs.

“You’re up early,” Aubreigh said sitting up.

“Yeah, I’m excited for a nice relaxing day at the pool. I think you’re friends are too,” Natalie said looking back at the tiny shrunken teens on the table.

“Oh hey guys!” Aubreigh smiled at them, “How did you guys sleep on your first night of vacation?”

The tiny people were really getting tired of being asked that question. But they gave Aubreigh the thumbs up and smiled.

“Really great night!” Sophia beamed with excitement. She was really laying it on thick. She just wanted to give Mrs. Beaumont the impression that she had been properly disciplined. And it seemed to work, Natalie looked at the tiny girl she had in her sock just the previous night and smiled at her. It seemed to her like she had really learned her lesson.

“Yeah, looking forward to the pool as well!” Ben called up.

“Oh yeah,” Aubreigh said excitedly, “let me go get changed and then we can get going.” Aubreigh started running up the stairs to her room and then stopped to turn around. “Oh shoot, you guys need to get changed too. Mom, can you GENTLY move them to the storage transport so they can get their clothes? Thanks!” And with that, Aubreigh hurriedly ran up the stairs.

“Of course I’ll be gentle!” Natalie called out, shaking her head and then looking back at the tinies, “what kind of person does she take me for?” she said with a small laugh. “Now come on, let’s go.”

The tiny teens were a little perturbed with Aubreigh for leaving them alone with her mom. They heard first hand from Thomas and Julia that Aubreigh knew exactly what their mom had been doing to them, but still let them be alone with her. Even though they felt slightly betrayed by the giant teen, they quietly complied and grouped together so they could quickly climb onto Mrs. Beaumont’s hand. 

Natalie’s hand was vast and could easily fit the seven tinies into her palm. Her skin was soft, yet mature, and the creases and wrinkles flowed in every direction from where the tiny teens were standing. Natalie cupped her palm slightly, curling her fingers over the tinies so they didn’t fall out. As the landscape of her giant hand moved, the seven tinies tumbled into each other as her enormous fingers surrounded them.

“Oof!” each one of the tinies expressed in different ways after bumping into each other.

“What’s wrong?” Natalie asked, stopping to look at the seven souls in her palm.

The rest were unusually frightened of the giantess because of her actions last night. But Nate was still salty from having had to sleep in her shoe, so he was the only one brave enough to speak up.

“Be more gentle, Mrs. Beaumont!” he called up to the giant woman who was looking at them with an annoyed smirk.

“I’m only trying to keep you little guys safe,” Natalie scoffed. “Would you want to fall out of my hand? I mean, if the fall didn’t kill you, one misstep and you’d be paste.” She chuckled loudly to herself, teasing them brought her so much joy that she had been suppressing for such a long time. She genuinely thought the idea of stepping on one of them was funny.

“No!” Nate yelled, joined by the others trying to play by the giantess’s rules, “Of course not!” they said, collectively.

“You’ve still got a lot to learn about talking back to me, don’t you young man?” Natalie asked, her eyes peering sharply at Nate’s diminutive form. “You little people complain about everything! I swear!”

“You literally just asked what was wrong, Mrs. Beaumont,” Nate said, defending himself, “I wasn’t talking back! I was just answering your question.”

“Mom, we’re sorry,” Julia added to the group's defense, “just please take us to the storage transport so we can get changed. Please?”

“My, my,” Natalie shook her head and sneered with a smirk of disbelief, “we’re just full of disrespect today, aren’t we?”

“What?” Julia asked, dumfounded, “how-”

“Since when do you get to tell me what to do?” Natalie said, interrupting her daughter. She started curling her fingers back and forth over the tiny people, causing her palm to ripple and writhe, causing them to tumble even further toward the center of her hand.

“I’m sorry, mom,” Julia pleaded, trying to keep her balance as she and the others tumbled and rolled over each other. 

“God, you guys are so pathetically small!” Natalie laughed with a snort, “just a simple hand movement is tossing you guys all around. “And you know what the best part is?” she asked as her lips curled into a wicked smile, “there’s not a damn thing a single one of you can do to stop me.”

“Please stop, mom!” Thomas called.

“I’m getting sick!” yelled Chloe.

“Mrs. Beaumont, please!” cried Carmen.

Natalie’s curled smile grew even bigger as she held them before her face. “You know, I could just drop all of you on the floor and be done with you. What do you think?” Natalie’s ears tickled with amusement as she heard their tiny pleas and cries for help. She chuckled slightly because, although she couldn’t understand a single word they were saying, they must have been terrified. Knowing her words could put a pit in their stomach was very amusing to her.

“Yeah, I don’t think that would be a bad idea, don’t you?” Natalie asked again, barely able to contain her laughter. “Sophia, your parents are already dead, right? So that wouldn’t be an issue for me. And Carmen,” Natalie snickered, “your parents would probably thank me, am I right? I can’t believe that they’ve let you live with them for as long as they have, seeing how their politics aren’t exactly tiny friendly.” 

Natalie raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips and she moved onto the tiny couple Nate and Chloe, and Chloe’s little brother Ben. “Hmm,” she said, “I might have a tougher time explaining that to your parents, but an even harder time explaining that to Aubreigh.”

“And you two,” Natalie said, finally gazing upon her own two shrunken children, “I would never hear the end of it from your father or your sister. Man, if it weren’t for them, I would just…”

Natalie stopped talking and, with a slight giggle, tilted her hand and watched the tiny people clamor at her skin as they desperately tried to hang on for dear life. The steeper and steeper it got, the harder it was to remain safe. Carmen was the first to lose and tumble off Natalie’s tilting palm. It was like watching it in slow motion as they watched her fall off the giantess’s hand to fall to her death. Natalie simply chuckled and started to wiggling her hand, causing Sophia to fall next. The others heard her scream as she fell, only to quickly be silenced. The remaining tinies were so scared beyond belief that they didn’t even have time to process what was happening to them.

“Oop,” Natalie laughed, “two down! Who will be next I wonder?” And with that comment, she tilted her hand perpendicular and watched the rest of the pathetic tiny teens tumble and roll out of her palm.

‘This was it,’ Thomas thought, his gigantic mom was actually going to kill him.

Their tiny hearts stopped as they felt themselves falling through the air, the skin of the giantess’s hand whizzing past them as they fell, further and further until… whump! They landed with a dull thud on the soft skin of Natalie Beaumont’s other hand. In reality, they have fallen no further than maybe 10 ft, but they were totally prepared to hit the floor. She had simply transferred them to her other hand, completely tormenting them in the process. Catching their breath, they looked around to see everyone safe a sound, albeit, really shook up. They heard the giantess laugh from above.

“Oh my god,” the giant woman said, “that was by far the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.” She used her free hand to wipe away a tear of laughter as she spoke to the trembling teens in her hand. “Your faces were priceless! You really thought you were going to die, didn’t you?” The tinies were still in complete shock and awe and couldn’t respond, but even if they could, they didn’t know what they would even say to their colossal tormentor. Finally, Sophia said something.

“You said you were going to drop us on the floor and get rid of us,” Sophia started breaking down into tears and openly sobbing.

“Oh come on now,” Natalie said, shaking her head, “I was only teasing you guys, I wasn’t serious! It’s no fun when you cry. It’s all in good fun.” Natalie reached down and started petting Sophia’s tiny head. “Besides,” the titaness said, “as much fun as it would be to drop you guys on the floor and stomp you all into paste,” Natalie paused to stifle a giggle, “I’ve grown fond of you little people. You have a fighting spirit, Sophia,” Natalie smiled, “I like that.” Eyeing Ben, she smirked with narrowing eyes, “and you mister, you have a pretty cocky attitude, but I think I can let that slide, after all, you think my feet are pretty, don’t you?”

“I-, uh,” Ben stuttered before the huge finger of Natalie Beaumont covered his face.

“Shh,” she said, “I’m busy admiring you,” she laughed as she removed her finger. “Carmen, you’ve always been a good sport. I mean, you’re used to living with your family, and they’re pretty anti-tiny, so they could decide to squash you at any moment, I suppose.” Natalie paused and put her finger to her chin. “Do you think they’ve ever thought of doing that?” Natalie smiled and laughed slightly as she saw Carmen trying to formulate a defense for her indefensible family. “Nah, probably not,” Natalie laughed.

“And Nate and Chloe,” Natalie said, moving on, “you guys are a super cute couple, there’s no way I could squash you without feeling guilty about it.” The tiny couple had no idea what to say in response as Natalie continued. “I mean, leaving you outside to sleep in my shoe? Sure. But I’d definitely feel guilty about crushing you.”

When her gigantic gaze fell upon her twins, she smiled sweetly. “I know we have our difficulties, but I love you guys. And I think I have finally come to terms with your situation, ya know… being tiny and all.” Thomas was angry, and Julia was scared, but still, neither one of them dared to respond, not wanting to provoke their colossal mother. “Even though I might tease you guys from time to time,” Natalie continued, “but it’s really therapeutic for me.”

“Mom, this is so much more than just playful teasing,” Thomas said.

“I really don’t think you’re in much of a position to argue with me, are you Thomas?” Natalie smiled smugly. “You’re quite literally in the palm of my hand.”

“Hey mom!” a voice from upstairs called.

Natalie was startled and she reflexively closed her fist around the tinies, as if to hide them from view. Natalie looked at the stairs to see no one, only the voice of her daughter.

“Yes, Aubreigh?” she called up.

“I need help with my swimsuit again, can you come help?” asked Aubreigh.

“Of course, honey,” Natalie said, relaxing, “be up in a sec.” Natalie brought her hand before her face and opened her clenched fist, the sight before her made her laugh. The seven tiny people in her grasp had been crammed into each other in extremely uncomfortable ways. “Sorry about that, little guys,” Natalie shook her head and rolled her eyes, “just flinched a little. Amazing how such a little action from me can create such a problem for you guys, huh?” 

Natalie took a couple steps over to the storage transport on the table, not really listening for any response from the tiny people under her authority. “Now here you go,” she said reaching in and dumping them out of her palm. She snickered again as she watched them pile up on each other as they fell out of her hand. Before they could untangle themselves, Natalie leaned in for some parting words. “Now hurry up and get changed, we’ve already wasted too much time. And remember, if you tell Aubreigh,” Natalie paused and smiled, “well, then, suddenly the idea of stomping you doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. Now, let’s just have some fun today, okay? Enjoy yourselves at the water park.”

And just like that, the threat of Natalie Beaumont was gone, each one of her footsteps becoming fainter as she disappeared up the stairs.

“Ugh,” Carmen said, getting up, “well, I’m wearing my black 2-piece, what are you guys wearing?”

“Seriously?” Sophia shuttered, “that giant bitch is going to kill us, and you’re thinking about your swimsuit?”

“She’s not going to kill us,” Thomas said, reassuring the rest, but in reality, he was trying to calm his own nerves.

“Dude, how do you know? She literally just threatened us with death,” Nate replied.

“Guys,” Carmen spoke again, “the more we talk about her, or if we live in fear of her, then she wins. That’s what she wants. The best revenge we can have is living our lives and having a good time at the pool.”

“I agree,” said Ben, he had been quiet this entire time.

“I’m so sorry guys,” Thomas said, sighing loudly. “I didn’t realize she was going to be this bad. Things have gotten worse with her in just the past month… she’s getting meaner and meaner faster than I imagined.”

“It’s not your fault,” Carmen reassured Thomas, “but I am a little upset with Aubreigh. If she knows that your mom has been getting worse, and does shit like this, then why does she EVER leave any of us alone with her?”

“I-I don’t know…,” Thomas said.

“Yeah,” Julia agreed, “why does she? Maybe she doesn’t realize the severity is of everything?”

“Well,” said Nate, still sweating bullets from the ordeal, “we have definitely got to tell her so we can survive the rest of this trip with your mom!”

“Agreed,” said Thomas and Julia. 

“Seriously?” Sophia said again, “That’s it? Telling Aubreigh is good, but, that’s it? I just can’t pretend to have a good time at the pool when I’m scared for my life. We have to escape or something! Maybe even call the police?”

Carmen stepped over to Sophia, “Listen Soph, I know you’ve had it worse than us recently. I can’t imagine being inside somebody’s sock, least of all, Mrs. Beaumont’s. But this isn’t new to us, we’re used to being around scary life situations, being mishandled, mistreated, and marginalized; Natalie Beaumont is just another bump in the life of being tiny. But even though we may be tiny, we are strong in our spirit and we won’t let anybody break us, big or tiny.”

“You’re right,” Sophia said, shaking her head, “I am stronger than Natalie Beaumont, I’ve put up with her crap for years! That actually helped a lot, Carmen, I feel so much better.

The rest nodded in agreement. Carmen had never intended to take on a leadership role, she felt a little bit like Braveheart. Seeing her friends dispositions change from one of doom and gloom to excitement as they were changing into swimming gear was fantastic to see. She just had to get to Aubreigh and tell her what was going on. Carmen was great at faking it and putting on a brave face, but inside, she was really scared of Mrs. Beaumont. She just hoped Aubreigh would be the savior she thought she would be.

The footsteps of Aubreigh and her mom coming down the stairs were heard all throughout the storage transport. Natalie had one her swimsuit and looked fantastic. Ben already forgot everything that just happened and was practically ready to worship her.

“Dude, I’m sorry, but like, your mom is really hot,” Ben muttered, drooling.

“If today and last night didn’t make you hate my mom, then I don’t think anything will,” Thomas said, laughing in disbelief.

Just in front of Natalie was Aubreigh, her bright warm smile comforted the tinies within the tank. There was a sense of relief and calm as she walked over to them. Aubreigh was wearing an extremely skimpy 2-piece swimsuit which, in all honesty, would have made any man look two, maybe three times. Nate did his duty and looked away, not wanting another confrontation with Chloe about his attraction to their gigantic friend.

“Are you guys ready?” Aubreigh beamed with a smile.

---

Natalie was laying on her pool chair, tanning her bikini clad body. She had set down her book and applied more oil all over herself. Her sunglasses and summer hat obscured her face just a little bit. Ben was walking back from the “tinies only” pool toward Natalie and Aubreigh’s gigantic chairs in the “normal” section. Even though no regular sized people were allowed in the tinies section, tinies could enter the integrated normal section as long as they stayed on the designated safety paths. Regular sized people were told to watch out for the tiny paths and people below. Those little paths usually had bumpers or railings so people wouldn’t absentmindedly step on them. 

Ben stayed on his “tinies” path back into the integrated pool area, but as Natalie Beaumont came into view, he was fixated on watching the giant mom as she rubbed tanning oils over herself. Her fingers would glide with ease across her arms, her flat tummy, and across her bikini covered chest. Natalie didn’t notice Ben getting closer, so she wasn’t even aware that she had a secret little admirer. Ben didn’t mean to, but he could feel himself getting aroused. Having completed her upper body, Natalie kicked off her brown Birkenstocks and oiled her legs and feet next. It was absurdly hot to watch her hands caress her own calves and finally the tops of her already tanned feet.

Ben finally reached the giant woman and went under her chair where all their belongings were safely stored. Ben walked past giant water bottles, belonging to Natalie and Aubreigh that towered over him. He had to walk around Natalie’s huge beach towel that obstructed his path. Ben was used to things like that, but it was surreal how big of an obstacle an everyday object became.

There was some creaking from above as Natalie shifted her legs and stretched. Ben looked up to see glimpses of her skin through the slats of the chair. Her skin was so smooth and unblemished, remarkable for a woman who was in her mid 30’s.

Coming around the towel, Ben could see where he and his other tiny friends' clothes and towels were. And way in the distance, at the end of the chair, sat Natalie’s discarded giant sandals. Ben toweled himself off as more creaking sounds could be heard from the restless giantess above him. Even with the protection afforded from the chair, Ben's heart still sank every time she moved. There are still some things a tiny person never gets used to, no matter how long they’ve been tiny. And being around Natalie Beaumont was a little scarier than usual lately.

Laying on the ground in the distance were some of Aubreigh’s discarded clothes; her t-shirt and black flip-flops mainly. While still very alluring, it did not compare to the tantalizing nature Ben felt for Mrs. Beaumont, as far as arousal was concerned. He looked around, subconsciously hoping for some article of Natalie’s discarded clothing to be nearby, but there was none. That is, except for her brown Birkenstocks at the end of her chair. Ben let his mind wander against his better judgement and he meandered over to the titanic shoes. 

Natalie’s discarded shoes were huge unmovable monoliths that measured almost 75ft in length alone. The cork sole was a smidge taller than him, but he was able to jump and catch the edge, pulling himself up and onto the insole. Standing in the heel, Ben admired the size. He had been around and seen regular sized shoes before, but these shoes were different. Yes, these were Natalie Beaumont’s shoes, and he felt special, even privileged, to be walking on the same surface that her skin graced. 

‘So this is what it was like for them,’ Ben thought to himself. He thought about how his sister Chloe and her boyfriend Nate got to spend the night in Natalie’s shoe. He thought too of his friends Thomas and Julia being tossed into her slippers occasionally. Ben didn’t know why, but he felt jealous of them.

Ben casually walked the length of one of the mighty sandals. He could easily see parts of the insole that had worn thin under the titanic weight of Mrs. Beaumont’s feet. The heel was almost completely dark, while the arch was considerably lighter. Reaching her toe section, he could easily see the dark spots that outlined where her giant toes would rest and move with her as she walked. It was incredible. Standing in the print of her little toe, it was almost as big as he was. That was a daunting thought. But as he walked along the next toe prints, they kept getting bigger and bigger until he reached her big toe. The imprint was almost twice the size of his body. That daunting thought became a haunting feeling that Ben couldn’t shake. He couldn’t tell if he was feeling fear or awe, but he definitely felt something overwhelming. 

Ben finally noticed the sweet scent he was smelling too. He began reminiscing of how Natalie’s feet smelled last night when she put them up on the table with them. They had smelled fantastic. Ben didn’t think of feet as particularly sexual. But these were Natalie’s feet and that was the closest he had ever gotten to her. And sadly, that was probably the closet he would ever get to her. 

Ben kept looking over his shoulder to see if the others had come back. If they caught him in her shoe, they would think he was some sort of pervert. It was already painfully obvious that he was attracted to their friend’s mom. But he didn’t want to give them anymore fuel for teasing him than they already had.

Some creaking from the repositioning giantess snapped Ben’s attention upward. He hadn’t noticed, but Natalie’s giant bare feet were looming overhead, high in the sky, dangling off the pool chair. Ben was mesmerized, there they were, Natalie Beaumont’s oily soles and toes glistened in the sun as her feet flexed and stretched. Her feet were living monoliths that threatened the existence of tinies everywhere each time she took a step. Natalie was capable of causing so much pain and suffering with just her feet. More than she probably realized. After all, just the sight of them alone made Ben grow weak in the knees. 

Just when Ben felt he had thoroughly scared himself straight and had enough fun, he heard a sound come from near Natalie Beaumont’s head. A tiny monorail system had delivered her order of an iced tea. Ben ran back to the edge of her shoe so he could see what was happening.

The tiny monorail operator used oversized machinery to set her drink down on the table. Natalie turned her head and watched her drink get delivered with a bored expression that reeked of superiority.

“Here you are ma’am,” the tiny Emerald Palms employee said. “I hope your drink is to your satisfaction.”

“It’s about time,” Natalie said, reaching for the cold beverage, knocking the tiny employee down in the process, which went unacknowledged. She brought her drink to her face and opened her parched lips. Her mouth grabbed the straw and began sucking the cold liquid down her throat. Her face grimaced as she swallowed the drink. “Ew, this is disgusting!” she said in typical fashion.

“I’m sorry?” said the little employee.

“I said, ‘it’s disgusting’,” Natalie said. “This is sweetened, and I asked for it unsweetened. I can’t drink this, it’s like drinking liquid candy!”

“Well, it is what you ordered, ma’am,” he replied. “I’m only the delivery service.”

Natalie’s pursed lips conveyed her disgust with the tiny employee’s customer service skills. “Excuse me?” she said in annoyance, “It’s what I ordered? Why on earth would I order something so vile?”

“The order was placed on the app from your phone,” the tiny man explained. “You may have clicked or unclicked something by mistake.”

“So you’re not going to do anything about this?” asked Natalie in shock that he wasn’t bending over backwards for her.

“If you order another drink, I will personally confirm that it is unsweetened like you want,” he said in his best customer service voice.

“Order another one?” she asked in disbelief. “And just throw away the five dollars you charged me for this abomination?” Natalie’s grimace turned into a wicked smile. “No, I don’t think so,” she said, stifling a laugh. “You’re going to fix this or I will file a complaint against you to Emerald Palms.”

“I can try talking to my manager, Ma’am, but the resort is extremely stingy with returns” he said, “especially ones from the app that customers place themselves.” It didn’t faze him at all that she threatened a complaint, he was used to it being in the service industry. And being a “tiny” made the service industry that much more difficult. “But why not just drink it? It can’t be that bad.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Natalie said, reaching for him. “Why don’t you drink it? See if you like it, huh?” He tried ducking back inside the monorail cab but Natalie was too quick and her fingers grabbed his legs. She lifted him above the glass of cold liquid and dangled him overhead with a sinister smile.

“Ma’am! You’re not supposed to touch us!” he yelled, dangling from between her giant fingers.

Who’s going to believe you?” she snapped. She looked around to make sure nobody was paying attention. Luckily, it was still early enough in the morning that a lot of people weren’t out yet. “If anyone asks, you fell!” she said laughing, and let go of him. The tiny operator splashed into the glass. He seriously injured his neck when he landed on a big piece of ice. Natalie didn’t notice or even care, she just began laughing like she was a little girl. 

Ben, who was watching the whole thing from her Birkenstocks, was mortified. He couldn’t believe that she was treating the employee so badly. It wasn’t much different than what he and the others had been through in the last couple days, but Ben wasn’t sure if she would take things too far with tinies she didn’t know. He was genuinely worried for the tiny delivery driver’s life. “What are you doing Mrs. Beaumont?” he said quietly to himself, in utter disbelief. 

The little man splashed and choked on the iced tea and he tread the surface of the giant drink. Natalie watched with amusement. “How does it taste? Do you like it?”

“Please, ma’am!” he yelled, reaching out for help.

“Oh! Hold on one minute,” Natalie grinned. “I forgot to stir it up for you!” She grabbed her straw and began swirling the drink. She laughed wickedly as the tiny employee was swept away under the spinning current, getting relentlessly banged around the giant pieces of ice.

“I‘m so sorry miss!” the operator screamed. “I’ll bring it back to the bar and ask them to redo it!”

“Actually,” said Natalie, letting go and letting the drink slow down, “it might be okay now. Let me try.” She said, giggling as she drank some more of the sweet liquid through the straw. Her giant face dominated the tiny man’s vision. “Ick!” she spat. “Never mind, this is horrible. But you said you’d have them fix it for me?”

“Yes!” he gasped, desperately trying to stay afloat.

“For free?” she asked, delaying his salvation from drowning.

“Of course!” he yelped, fearful that he wouldn’t be saved in time.

Natalie smiled and plucked him out of her drink. Holding him between her fingers, she examined him closely. Her huge eyes gazed over his tiny body, drenched in the sweet fluid. “That wasn’t so hard was it?” she asked, setting him down. He stood there, shaking and completely drenched. “And it’s a good thing too, if you weren’t willing to cooperate with me, then I don’t think you would have lived to tell the tale. Now,” Natalie said, breezing past the part of ending his life and on to her customer service complaint, “if someone asks you why you’re all wet, what do you say?”

“I fell…” he said, humbly.

“You fell?” she asked. “No, no, no, that’s not believable at all. How could you possibly fall in someone’s drink ten times taller than you?” Even though she suggested that idea earlier, Natalie chastised the tiny man for saying it. “How about this; you spilled it. Yeah, you spilled it all over. Go with that.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said.

“Now run along! I’m getting thirsty!” Natalie said, turning back to her book and ignoring him. The tiny man slumped into the driver seat of the monorail and engaged it. The little delivery train took off down the track. Natalie glanced at the monorail as it slunk away. 

Ben meanwhile, was mortified and overwhelmed. He knew that Natalie teased and had a mean streak to her, but this was different. Watching her belittle and humiliate that man was incredibly amazing. He was so confused as to why he was turned on and aroused from what he just saw. He had just witnessed an act of incredible cruelty to another person. Ben was upset and angry with her, but he was even more attracted to her than before. He calmed down and started to reflect on his feelings. He wondered what was wrong with him. Was he a masochist or whatever it’s called? He didn’t know the words to describe how he felt. And being in her giant shoe no longer held that awesome amazement he had experienced not more than two minutes ago. Standing on the giant insole was now terrifying. He was scared, and he kind of liked it.

“Hey mom!” a voice rang from above, snapping Ben back to reality. It was Aubreigh, dripping wet from having just got out of the pool. She grabbed a towel and started drying off. She sat down on the chair next to Natalie. She was sitting on the edge with her feet on the ground. Ben didn’t think it was safe to get down yet since neither one of the giants knew he was down there and he didn’t want Aubreigh to accidentally squish him.

“Hi sweetie,” Natalie said in response. “Are you all done? It’s only 10am.”

“No, not done yet,” she said. “I was just wanting to check on the little ones and make sure they’re doing okay. Have you heard from them at all?”

“No, nothing yet,” Natalie said, licking her finger and turning the page of her book.

“It’s frustrating that I’m not allowed in the tinies area,” Aubreigh huffed.

“Then why don’t you bring them out to the integrated area where both sizes are?” Natalie asked. “I’m sure they’ll be careful.”

“I don’t think that they would feel very safe doing that,” Aubreigh said. “I wouldn’t feel safe with them in there either. There just aren’t enough safety measures in place. It seems like negligence. It feels like a lawsuit waiting to happen,” Aubreigh said, laying back in her chair.

“You sound like a lawyer!” Natalie laughed. 

“They’ve been acting differently lately, I can’t figure out what’s wrong,” Aubreigh said, putting a thinking look on her face.

“Different, how?” Natalie asked.

 “I don’t know,” Aubreigh said, trying to think of how to explain it, “they just seem really quiet and reserved. Especially this morning, like, even when I dropped them off at their pool, they didn’t seem as excited and bubbly as usual. Anything happen?”

“Maybe the movie scared them last night?” Natalie responded dryly.

“That’s an old movie mom, besides they’ve seen it before…” Aubreigh shook her head, “So no, I don’t think that was it. I wonder if I did something that scared them...”

“Oh I doubt that, honey,” Natalie smiled, “you’re always so sweet, even if you did something on accident, I’m sure they wouldn’t hold it against you.”

“Thanks,” Aubreigh paused a moment, and then a thought struck her. “And like, you’re being nice to them right, mom?”

“What?” Natalie asked with surprise. “Of course I am, why would you think that?”

“Well, it’s just because,” Aubreigh paused and pursed her lips, “Thomas and Julia told me about their punishment you’ve been giving them.”

Natalie set down her book, “Oh,” she said, nodding her slowly, “they did…” 

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, awkwardly looked at her mom, “the other night when we were finishing their schoolwork, and like, I know you didn’t want them to tell me, but I think they’re really scared of you now.”

Natalie sighed, “I don’t want them to be scared of me, I just want them to take school and their chores seriously.”

Down below, Ben was in disbelief from Natalie’s words. That’s exactly what she wanted, she relished in the thought of tinies cowering in fear from her. Her words made his blood boil.

“But like, your shoes?” Aubreigh laughed, “Your feet?”

“Alright, I admit,” Natalie said, nodding her head and smiling as if acknowledging something humorous, “it wasn’t my best idea in the world. I’ll just have to come up with something different.”

“So, you promise you’ll stop doing that?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yes, of course,” Natalie said, nodding her head, “I feel so terrible that I made them feel scared of me.”

“Oh, you know what!” Aubreigh said, excitedly, “I bet they told the others about it!”

“Really?” Natalie asked in surprise, “You think they would tell them?”

“Well they told me, didn’t they?” Aubreigh responded, still happy. “I bet that’s what happened. They heard some awful stories about you and are scared now. I don’t think it’s anything I did!”

Natalie smirked and nodded her head, ‘you know, I bet you’re right, sweetie.”

“Well, we both know that’s not true,” Aubreigh said, “we know that you would never do anything to hurt them or be mean to them. Can you just do me a favor and be extra nice to them?”

“I am nice to them,” Natalie said, taking offense at her daughter’s comment.

“I know,” Aubreigh said, “just be *extra* nice. Maybe go out of you way to show them your not a psychopath?”

“Psychopath?” Natalie said, looking over the top of her glasses at her daughter.

“Well,” Aubreigh nodded, “only a psychopath would stick tiny people in their shoes with their feet.”

“Ugh,” Natalie sighed, “I suppose, ‘if the shoe fits’ you know.” Natalie started laughing at her joke.

“Oh my god, mom,” Aubreigh snorted, “that is such a terrible joke.”

Aubreigh smiled and sat back in her chair, able to relax all the way now, and continued talking to her mom about other mundane things. Now that Aubreigh’s feet were off the ground, and not an immediate threat anymore, Ben felt it was now safe enough to get back on the ground. He was still at the toe of Natalie’s Birkenstock, so he headed back toward the heel so he could jump down closer to the underneath of her chair where it would be safer.

“Well, while you’re here, Aub, I’m going to go use the bathroom. Will you please watch our stuff?”

“Of course, mom,” said Aubreigh, putting on her own sunglasses.

For Ben, everything changed. The heavens thundered above and he saw Natalie’s bare toes and soles wiggling and scrunching above as stretched, getting ready to get up. The oil shined and glistened on the soft wrinkles of her sole flexed and stretched. Her gigantic foot began plummeting toward him as she went to put her sandals on. The shadow of Natalie’s mature wrinkled sole grew darker and overtook Ben’s view of the sky. Her skin completely engulfed him and the smell of her feet completely surrounded him. The tiny teen tried to scream, but there was no time. Natalie’s monolithic bare foot was squashing him flat. Ben’s little body was hard pressed in every way, he thought he was going to die. Natalie scrunched her toes again, gripping her shoe, pulling her foot deeper inside. Her foot rolled over Ben, squashing him deep into her insole before she could feel something weird under her foot.

“Ew!” she gasped. “Oh my god, what is that?” she said, recoiling her right foot from out of her sandal. From the edge of her seat she peered at her shoe, noticing something of interest. “Oh my god,” she whispered.

“What?” said Aubreigh. “What is it, mom?”

“Ben, is that you?” asked Natalie, genuinely amused.

“What? Is he okay?” Aubreigh asked and sat up. “Ben, are you okay?”

“Yes,” the tiny man coughed, “I’m fine now. That was a close one!”

“Oh, thank god he’s okay!” said Aubreigh with a breath of relief.

“Ben,” asked Natalie, “what are you doing on my shoe?” Ben got up, still feeling disoriented from almost having been crushed underfoot. Under the foot that Mrs. Beaumont now dangled high in the air over her other leg.

Aubreigh had a look of confusion and bewilderment come over her as she peered at Ben from high above. “Yeah,” she said, “what are you doing on my mom’s shoe? No one put you there, right? You would have had to get up there yourself. So… why?” Aubreigh threw her hand up in a questioning gesture.

“I- uh,” Ben sputtered. He’d been caught and couldn’t figure out how to explain himself. “Ben,” Natalie smiled, “I know you said I have nice feet, but I didn’t think you liked them that much!” she said jokingly, teasing the little man.

“He said what?” asked Aubreigh. She was a little hurt since she had a crush on Ben and he had never said anything like that about her.

“Yeah,” Natalie said, smiling, “he told me twice.” Aubreigh’s face was visibly confused, she didn’t understand why Ben would have said that. “He didn’t tell you about that?”

“No…, I had no idea,” Aubreigh said, swallowing a lump in her throat.

“Uh-oh…,” Natalie said, looking at Aubreigh and then back to Ben. “It looks like you have some explaining to do. Doesn’t it, little man?” Natalie reached down and picked up her shoe with its tiny passenger. She brought it close to her smiling face to examine the tiny man. She then turned the shoe and Ben saw Aubreigh’s obviously confused and heartbroken face. “Here you go, dear,” Natalie said, dumping Ben out of the shoe and into Aubreigh’s soft hands.

“Oh, be careful!” Aubreigh said.

“Honey, relax,” Natalie shook her head, “I know what I’m doing.” With Ben safely in the hands of the younger Beaumont, Natalie dropped her shoe to the ground and put her foot back in. Knowing that Aubreigh didn’t’ know about what Ben said meant that she also didn’t know about the other stuff that happened with them back at the condo. She felt quite pleased about that. But she would definitely have to ensure they would never say anything about it.

“Thanks mom,” Aubreigh said.

“I’m sorry, Aubreigh,” he said, speaking first.

“Ben,” Aubreigh shook her head. “What is wrong with you? Don’t you know you could've been killed! You could have been crushed! How would that make me feel? How would that make my mom feel if she found you smushed on her foot? That was incredibly stupid of you!”

“Aubreigh, honey, it’s okay,” her mom said. “He’s been through quite a scare. Why don’t I take him to the snack bar and get him something to eat from the tinies vendor?”

“You wanna take him?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yeah, like you said, I need to start going out of my way to be nicer to them.”

Aubreigh was almost resentful, but she didn’t want to be around Ben right now in case she said something hurtful to him. “Yeah sure, why not.” Aubreigh gently held her hand over her mom’s palm and looked at Ben who was looking up at her in fear. “Go on, get off,” she said a little less enthusiastically than she normally spoke. Ben didn’t really want to go with Mrs. Beaumont and was a little slow moving.

“Come on, little guy,” Natalie said, nudging Ben’s little body into her palm with her finger. Ben fell into her palm, which he was all too familiar with from this morning. It was terrifyingly vast, and even more intimidating being all alone with her. “Great, we’ll be right back,” Natalie smiled and turned around.

“Okay,” Aubreigh sighed, “just be careful.”

“Relax, honey,” Natalie laughed, “I know what I’m doing!” And she disappeared around the corner.

Aubreigh sighed. She didn’t know why she felt so broken-hearted that Ben didn’t return her feelings. It wasn’t even practical. Why did she care that a tiny, two years younger than her, was complimenting her mom’s feet. Maybe it was taken out of context. She didn’t know.

“Problem with your tiny?” asked a voice from a short distance away.

“Excuse me?” Aubreigh asked, looking at another girl about her age walking toward her.

“I’m sorry,” the girl said, sitting in a chair next to Aubreigh. “I couldn’t help but overhear you lecturing your tiny.”

“Oh, no,” Aubreigh laughed, “he’s just my friends stupid little brother. He was just being stupid and unsafe was all.” Aubreigh was still not quite sure why this girl was talking to her.

“I thought maybe you’d be interested in something called tiny discipline,” the girl said, “ever heard of it?”

“Yeah,” Aubreigh replied in disgust, “Isn’t that the new government correctional program that tortures tiny people?

“We’ll I admit, tinies that are convicted of murder and rape don’t have a good time, that’s for sure. But the program is so much more than that. It really focuses on teaching and training tinies how to protect themselves and behave in society.”

“I don’t think I wanna talk about that. I’ve heard too many horror stories about tinies dying in that government program. I mean, seriously, keeping them in your shoes like little tiny prisoners? That’s awful. I’m all about advancing the rights of tiny people so they’re never mistreated like that. I think our conversation is over.”

“Like I said, tinies convicted of murder and rape, yeah, that is the most severe punishment that they can receive. But for most tiny folks, it doesn't involve that, like at all. There’s all sorts of programs and services available to them. It can be severe, like you mentioned, or in the middle such as breaking them down emotionally and rebuilding them much like the military or boot camp. But most often it’s about integration skills, it prevents tinies from making stupid little mistakes that get them hurt. Like you tiny friends a moment ago.”

“But the deaths? That’s not worth it to me,” Aubreigh replied.

“Well, there might be deaths in the program from your state where you’re from,” the girl said, “but here in Florida, our governor is very strict with the safety of tinies. She wants them fully integrated into society, not just living a comfortable life, but being able to contribute to society and stay safe. She takes their deaths VERY seriously, and is very focused on keeping them safe, especially in working environments.”

“I don’t know…” Aubreigh sighed.

“You said you’re pro tiny rights. Have you started school yet?”

“No, this fall…”

“I’m one year into my Tinies Studies courses, and that’s actually how I learned about the program and got involved with it.”

“Okay, so what does that have to do with me?”

The girl smiled at Aubreigh, “I’m Emily,” she said.

“Aubreigh,” Aubreigh answered back.

---

Natalie walked towards the bathroom and stopped when she got around the corner away from any nearby people. “You are one lucky little man, you know that?” she said looking at the tiny in her hand. “I could have straight up squished you, you know? That would have been really annoying. Imagine, me having to clean your guts off my foot?”

“Ahh geez, that’s really gross and mean, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said.

“Yeah, I suppose it is,” Natalie smiled. “But isn’t me just teasing you about it so much better than it actually happening to you?”

“I-I guess,” he replied.

“And another thing,” Natalie said, bringing him closer to her gigantic gaze, “do you really think my feet are pretty? Or are you just saying that because you’re scared of me?”

“I really think your feet are pretty, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben replied.

“So you’re not scared of me then?” the giantess asked.

“No, I’m still scared of you Mrs. Beaumont, terrified really.”

“Oh Benjamin, there’s no need for that. I’ll always keep you safe. As long as you listen to me and obey me you have nothing to worry about.”

“Yeah?” Ben asked, “Is there something you need me to do for you?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, there is, I need you to get the other little friends of yours to keep quiet. I need you to come to my defense and tell them not to tell Aubreigh or Andrew, or anybody else about our little games.”

“I don’t think I can do that, Mrs. Beaumont…” Ben sighed.

“You mean you’re unwilling, or you’re unable?” the giantess asked.

“I-I don’t know, both I think...” Ben stammered.

“Well perhaps you need a little encouragement,” the giantess smirked.

“What do you mean?” the tiny in her palm asked looking up at her.

“Don’t think of this as a punishment,” the giantess laughed, setting the tiny down on the concrete ground, “think of this as more of a lesson.” Ben was set on the ground and before him were Natalie Beaumont’s colossal feet. Her toes wiggled within her Birkenstock sandals. “Although, since you think my feet are pretty, you might actually enjoy this, so this might backfire on me.”

“I don’t understand,” Ben said, craning his neck back to look up the towering beauty.

“Climb under my toes,” Natalie said sternly.

“What?” Ben cried, “No way!”

“If you don’t,” the giantess replied, putting her hands on her hips, “I’ll stomp you into the ground right and her and now.”

Ben didn’t say a word, he just quickly complied with Mrs. Beaumont’s orders. He walked up to the toe of her shoe and started to jump, trying to reach for the edge to grab a hold of. He had a couple close tries, but he kept missing because the toe of the sandal curled up a bit and was higher than the heel part he jumped up to earlier.

“I can’t do it…,” the little teenager said, panting and out of breath. Natalie didn’t say a word, but instead, lifted her sandal high into the air, as if to stomp his tiny body to paste under it’s soles. “No wait!” he cried, “I’ll do it! I’ll do it!”

Natalie snickered to herself and set her shoe back down before the tiny boy. “That’s what I thought,” she sneered smugly. Ben lunged again as hard as he could, and as luck would have it, he caught the edge. He struggled with all his might to pull himself up and over, landing just before her toes. “That’s better,” the giantess said proudly, “now, under my toes.”

“Excuse me?” Ben asked.

“I still can’t believe you’re questioning me!” Natalie scoffed and shook her head with disapproval. “Remember what I told you? If you listen to me and obey me, you will always stay safe. If I just leave you like this, you might fly off my shoe and get squished or seriously hurt.” Natalie lifted her toes, revealing the dingy space under them to Ben. The tiny boy didn’t want to risk upsetting the giant woman for real, so he rolled underneath them. He heard the chuckles of the colossal woman reverberate through the air as she held her toes over him just a little longer.

Ben could see the details of her skin in high definition at his size. Each toe print swirled in its own unique design as they glistened with a mixture of oil and sweat. The next thing he noticed was the heat emanating from them, making his own body sweat as well. The smell was intense, it was all his nostrils could pick up, there wasn’t even a hint of fresh air around him. With a smile, Natalie wiggled her toes and dramatically hovered them above Ben. 

The anticipation of being stepped on by Mrs. Beaumont was killing him. His heart was racing and he felt an erection coming to life. Ben didn’t know if it was her feet, or the power she wielded over him, but he was extremely aroused. All the while, still shaking and shivering with fear and excitement.

Then Natalie lowered her toes on him. From where he was positioned, he could see her giant smiling face between her big and second toes, while the rest of his body was being smashed under her second and third toes. Seeing her smile and revel in torturing him under toes made Ben incredibly frustrated and turned on at the same time. He just hoped that she couldn’t feel his boner through his swimming trunks.

Natalie cruelly scrunched her toes together over the trapped tiny, squeezing him tightly a few times. Ben tried to scream in surprise but her giant toes had compressed all the air from his lungs. 

“Ahh, you feel good down there,” Natalie sighed. “I’d forgotten how this felt. Now trust me I know what I’m doing.” Her toes smeared their oil and sweat over his face, chest, and legs.

Natalie took her first step and Ben felt his whole world swing into motion, it felt like he was on an extreme roller coaster. Then everything stopped with a thud. And before Ben could even process what had just happened, her heavy toes brutally smashed his tiny body into the insole before feeling that sickening swinging motion again. It dawned on him that she had merely taken a step. The reprieves were brief, there was almost no time to catch his bearings or even breathe. Even though any breath he would have taken would have been filled with the smelly air of her foot, he would gladly accept it. But even when he did manage to get some air, the monstrous toes were relentless in smashing him, flattening his little body and forcefully expelling the air from his lungs.

“I think we’re gonna have-,” Natalie paused as she took another step coming around the corner. She saw a tiny man walking toward the entryway of the tinies guarded walkway. The tiny man caught Natalie’s attention. “Gregg, is that you?” she called.

The little man froze when he heard his name, and looked over at the giantess coming into view.

“Gregg!” she called, “That IS you!”

The tiny man bolted for the entrance of the guarded walkway, once inside he would be safe from the reach of any giants.

“No, wait Gregg, come here!” Natalie called as she started chasing after him.

The little man was almost there when, BOOM, all of sudden, her huge foot blocked his path. He looked up at her in horror, clearly remembering her from the day before.

“No, please!” he yelled, “I’m trying to go to work!”

“I know,” Natalie said, reaching down to pick him up. “I just want to talk to you.” The little man writhed and wiggled between her fingers. Natalie brought the squirming man up to her face so she could get a better look at him. “Ew…,” she said, “looks like you have some bruises on you. Was that from me?”

The little man didn’t respond.

“Gregg,” Natalie said a little more sternly, “I asked you a question.”

“Yes, yes they are,” he struggled to say.

“Oh man,” Natalie pursed her lips, “sorry about that. But that’s actually why I wanted to talk to you. I just wanted to say I was sorry about yesterday. I might have taken things a little too far with you.”

“Just fuck off, you giant bitch!” he yelled back.

Natalie was so caught off guard and so enraged by his comment, she almost popped him right then and there. But she noticed other people nearby who might have been wondering why she was blocking the path to the tinies walkway and why she was holding one in her hands.

“Oh yes, Gregg,” she said loudly, “I’m glad you told me where you were so I can help you. Let’s get you fixed up, you look hurt, come with me.” And with that, she walked back toward the bathroom with a tiny man in her hand, and a tiny teen under her toes.

Once in the bathroom, Natalie sat in the stall and looked at the tiny man in her palm. “What the hell was that for?!” she said, shaking her head with a mixture of disgust.

“Help! Help!” the tiny man started yelling.

“You dummy, no one can hear you,” Natalie said. “I’m in here by myself.” Natalie pulled down her bikini bottom and sat on the toilet. “I was trying to say I’m sorry. What the hell is wrong with you, little man?”

“Just let me go, you fucking bitch! You stupid, I- I-,” Gregg stuttered angrily, “I hate you so much! Let me go!”

Natalie was bewildered as she watched the tiny man writhing in her hand. “You know, that isn’t a very good way to start a new friendship on your part.”

“I am NOT your friend!” he spat back.

“Yes you are,” she smiled, “we have an experience that bonds us together. But regardless, I wasn’t planning on keeping you too long, I just wanted to say I was sorry.”

“Okay, I accept your apology, now please let me go!” he yelled.

“Well, see, that’s the thing,” Natalie sighed, “I’m not going to let you go anymore…,”

“What?” Greg asked, “Why?”

“Because you’re being mean,” Natalie said, “and you hurt my feelings. So I think I need to teach you another lesson, wouldn’t you say?”

Natalie ignored his screaming and yelling as she finished peeing. She stood up and pulled her bikini bottom up to her legs. She smiled as a wickedly good idea struck her imagination. She set the squirming and wiggling man in the front of her bikini bottom and pulled them the rest of the way up. He was pressed firmly into her womanhood as she patted the front of her bikini.

“Ahh,” she sighed, “put that wiggling around to some good use.”

Natalie washed her hands and passed someone else coming inside. Natalie nodded her head at her and left. It was funny to her, that person had no idea she had two tiny people trapped on two different parts of her body. Natalie let out a laugh, she didn’t care who saw her laughing for no reason.

“This trip is definitely turning out better than I thought it would,” she said to herself as she mercilessly kept stepping on tiny Ben and feeling little Gregg wiggle deeper inside her.

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 2 by carnage
Author's Notes:

Mostly insertion and foot humilationin this chatper... very little plot. Just some more things I wanted to explore from the last chapter that I felt was getting too long.

- An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 2 -

Added Feb 15, 2021 [Insertion, Humilation, Feet]

Gregg’s world was an unforgiving torment of suffocating skin and damp air that surrounded him in all directions as Natalie’s pussy lips enveloped him. Feeling his tiny body squirming against her made her lips grow wet, making things even more difficult for the tiny man. And ironically, the more he struggled, the more he found himself being swallowed alive by her lips and pulled in deeper. His body was fully drenched in her vaginal juices, making it nearly impossible to escape. It was difficult for him to breathe without getting a mouthful of the hot wet juice.

 

Natalie felt his struggles very strongly. And every once in a while, a jolt of pleasure would shock through her body and catch her off guard, causing her to take an awkward step or two. Those awkward steps would mess up Ben’s strategy of coordinating his breathing with bracing for impact under the giantess’s hot sweaty toes. But Natalie didn’t even so much as check on him, she was only thinking about getting back to her cabana.

 

Each step the gigantic woman took was equally excruciating for the tiny man in the bikini bottom as well as the constant motion wedged him deeper inward. He grabbed on to the ridge of one of the giantess’s lips and pulled himself out of immediate danger of drowning inside her. It was getting so wet it was ridiculous. 

 

Natalie’s heart was pounding; she realized she had made a mistake by sticking Gregg in there. She was getting turned on more forcefully and quicker than she had anticipated. The feeling of little Gregg’s movements was thrilling to say the least, but Natalie also found herself getting off on the idea of having a tiny man helplessly struggling against her. It was a powerful feeling that she hadn’t felt in a really long time.

 

“Settle down!” Natalie said, swatting the front of her bikini, striking Gregg unconscious for a brief moment. She had only meant to stop Gregg from moving around so much, not stop him entirely, but she hadn’t felt him since hitting him, probably a tad too hard. “Are you okay in there?” she said out loud as she came around the corner, trying to not look inconspicuous to anyone else nearby. 

 

For Gregg, he had experienced a momentary black-out as he felt a crushing force strike him. When he regained his focus from a brief lapse of consciousness, he was puzzled over what had just happened. Did she just hit him? He was stuck in the wet folds of the giantess’s pussy lips, but he didn’t move out of fear of another strike from Natalie. 

 

Natalie came around to her rented cabana by the pool and sat down on the reclining pool chair. Aubreigh was nowhere around. Natalie kept her shoes on to keep Ben safely snug against her toes, but she wasn’t concerned with him right now. She was more curious about what was going on with the tiny man stuck in her bikini.

 

“Gregg, what’s going on down there?” Natalie asked, running her fingers over her bikini in the privacy of the cabana. She could feel the tiny lump of a man through the fabric, still moving, but barely. Natalie’s fingers pulled her swimwear away from her body, looking inside. She saw the tiny man struggling within her hair and outer lips, trying to crawl to freedom. “You look lost down there, little man,” Natalie laughed. “Do you need directions or something? Is this your first time being with a woman?” Natalie smirked at her little joke as the tiny man proceeded to pull himself along her lips. “Oh, that’s right,” the giantess chuckled, “you said you had a family, right? Well, if your performance now is anything to base your skills on, then I feel really sorry for your wife!” Natalie laughed again, but Greg didn’t respond, he just kept his determination to crawl out of her bikini bottom. “Oh come on,” Natalie smiled and shook her head, “no response? You don’t want to defend yourself?”

 

“Please,” the little voice in her swimwear said, “I don’t want to do this anymore!”

 

“Oh my god,” Natalie sighed, “I can’t even hear you! Come on, keep coming this way if you want to get out of there so we can talk some more and I can hear you better. And hurry up! My fingers are getting tired.”

 

Gregg looked up at the giantess with hatred. Of course he wanted out! He even wished she would just reach in and grab him, but she didn’t. She only watched with fascination as he struggled against her. The giantess’s summer hat and sunglasses obscured her eyes from his sight, but he could feel her watching him; he could feel her enjoying his predicament. Gregg lost his footing and slipped on a smooth wet spot, landing face first in a stream of juice. Quickly regaining his posture, we wiped the thick substance out of his eyes, looking up at his gigantic captor. She was smirking at him, clearly reveling in his plight. Changing tactics, Greg grabbed ahold of her well-trimmed hair and pulled himself up and out of the wet sex cavern.

 

“Ouch!” Natalie grimaced. “Be careful down there!” 

 

Gregg was the one with a smile on his face now. He was happy that even at his diminutive size, his puny body could inflict a little bit of pain on the gigantic demon of a woman. Once he reached the pubic area, he was able to easily crawl through her manicured hair and onto the base of her stomach. And with Gregg out now, Natalie let her bikini bottom snap shut behind him.

 

“Hmm hmm,” Natalie giggled, “you look sticky, sorry about that.”

 

Natalie shifted slightly, scrunching and flexing her toes that held Ben. There was now just enough space created for the tiny man to see out. Her hot toes scrunched over his little body, holding him tight against them and her sandal. But at least he could see the goddess above him and breathe in some fresh air instead of the stale humid air from under her toes.

 

From Gregg’s perspective, looking up at the giantess like this was something he’d never experienced before in his life. Standing at the base of the giant woman’s stomach, just below her belly button, his sight comprised mostly of the vast expanse of her tummy. And at the end of that expanse rested two colossal orbs of flesh contained by her bikini top. And above the mountains of her breasts, was one of the most beautiful faces he’d ever seen. It was only ruined by the smug look of superiority she wore.

 

“Please,” Gregg pleaded, “I don’t want to do this anymore. I just need to go to work.”

 

“You ARE at work, silly,” Natalie pursed her lips playfully. “I just haven’t decided what I’m going to make you do for me yet.”

 

“I can’t work for you!” Gregg spat. “This isn’t work. This is more like torture. I have a real job, with real consequences for me and my family. This is some sick game of yours. But you’ve made your point now, so please, for the love of god, let me go.”

 

“You sure have a funny way of talking to someone a thousand times bigger than you,” Natalie shook her head in disbelief, “I would be a little more respectful if I were you.”

 

“Come on lady,” Gregg pleaded, “what do you want me to say? I was literally just in your pants! I could have died!”

 

“You’re just being dramatic,” the giantess waved her hand dismissively, “if I wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t have put you in my bikini.”

 

“You can’t kill me, that’s illegal,” Gregg scoffed.

 

“Oh really?” Natalie sneered back. “And just who is going to stop me, you?”

 

“I don’t think you realize how seriously our governor takes the lives of tinies,” Greg answered.

 

“Is she a tiny lover?” Natalie asked sarcastically.

 

“Well, no,” Gregg admitted, “but she wants us to be as productive in society as possible, and her thinking is that tinies can’t be a productive member of society that contributes to the economy if we’re getting killed all the time.”

 

Natalie scoffed and suppressed a chuckle. “So basically, what you’re saying is: you tiny people aren’t valued as people, you’re only considered economic output?”

 

“Well, when you say it like that, yeah. But if it protects me and my family, then why wouldn’t I support it?”

 

“That’s a fair point,” Natalie said, “but what happens to unproductive members of the tiny community?” she smiled cruelly.

 

“There aren’t any,” Greg responded proudly.

 

“Really?” Natalie asked. “Don’t you think that’s odd, Gregg? Every society has its fair share of moochers and lazy people. If your little society of tinies doesn't have any, then what happens to them?”

 

“W-what do you mean?”

 

“I mean, that there is more going on than you realize. And if you’re not a productive member of society, then you need to be dealt with. So, ask yourself, little Gregg, ‘am I going to be productive for Natalie Beaumont, or am I going to face the harsh consequences of my actions’”?

 

Gregg paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts, and proceeding carefully. “Have you ever killed any people before?”

 

“People? Oh my goodness no!” Natalie scoffed and Greg sighed a breath of relief. “But tinies, however?” Natalie smiled wickedly, “Yeah, I’ve snuffed out my fair share.” 

 

From beneath the giantess’s toes, Ben’s body flinched at that startling revelation. Something happened in him that made his manhood twitch with fascination. Natalie Beaumont, his best friend’s mom, had killed tiny people before, like him. That morbid thought coursed through his body as the re-realization that he was trapped at the mercy of a murderous giantess struck him. For reasons the tiny teen couldn’t understand, he felt himself harden.

 

“What’s wrong, Gregg?” Natalie asked. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

 

“How many?” Gregg stuttered.

 

“What? How many tinies I’ve killed?” Natalie asked with a confused look on her face. “Don’t ask questions if you aren’t prepared for the answer, Gregg.”

 

“How many…,” Gregg stammered again.

 

“Oh, I don’t know…,” Natalie sighed, thinking to herself. “Maybe a hundred? Possibly a little more than that? I lost track after a while.”

 

“Y-you lost track?” 

 

“Yeah, you know how it is when you’re young. It was just exciting to us back then. We didn’t think about keeping a score or anything like that.”

 

Hearing the giantess refer to murder as exciting, and callously referencing keeping score like it were some sort of game, made Gregg sick to his stomach. “What do you mean young? You were younger? How long has it been?”

 

“Wow, you are an inquisitive one, aren’t you?” Natalie giggled. “Okay, yeah, I was in junior high, or maybe high school, when the virus struck. So yeah, me and my friends would come across tinies all the time; at the mall, in the park, even at school. We had a blast smashing them under our shoes or with whatever we felt like at the time. I felt kinda bad at first, but I got over it. And it was really fun crushing all the little foreigner people under my shoes, I didn’t feel bad about squashing them, like, at all. But the hardest one might have been this one friend of ours, Brittney. She used to squash tinies with us, I mean, that is, until she caught the virus herself and shrunk. We originally had planned on keeping her and taking care of her, but that only lasted a couple weeks. When it was my turn to watch her, I got so bored and fed up with her that I smushed her under my thumb when she kept whining about needing water. I convinced the other girls that it was an accident… and they believed me! Can you believe that?”

 

“I can’t believe it, I’m going to die!” Gregg said in a panic.

 

“What? No you’re not!” Natalie rebuked him. “Why would you say that? I told you what to do. Listen to me and do everything I say, and you will be just fine. Besides, I haven’t killed any of you tiny people in years now. I’m not really into that anymore. I just want to get the most out of you. And you, Gregg, you really hurt my feelings and so now you need to make it up to me.”

 

“I’m so sorry!” Gregg said, completely changing his tone of defiance to one of meager begging. “Please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything!”

 

“That’s good, I’m glad to hear that.” Natalie smiled. From a distance, Natalie could see Aubreigh coming back toward the cabana. “Oop, gotta go back now, little guy, can’t have my daughter catching me with you.” Natalie took one hand and lifted her bikini bottom and used her other hand to flick the tiny sobbing man back into the depths of her swimwear. She let it snap shut, feeling the fabric press Gregg tightly against her.

 

For Gregg, he was a mess. He was in a dark wet place, feeling Natalie’s gigantic lips surrounding him again. The feeling that he was drowning in her thick juices overwhelmed him as he struggled to breathe. He wondered what he was supposed to do for the giant woman. How was he supposed to make her happy? Did she expect him to ‘perform’ better where he was at? He felt another cosmic jolt as the giantess patted his struggling lump from the outside world.

 

“Settle down,” she whispered, “Aubreigh is coming!”

 

That’s when Gregg had an idea.

 

“Hey mom, how’s it going?” Aubreigh said, sitting down and sighing.

 

“I’m good, honey,” Natalie said with a smile. “What’s wrong? You seem down? Still upset you can’t go into the tinies area?” Natalie said, smiling light-heartedly.

 

“No, it’s not that,” Aubreigh said, “It’s just that I met this girl, Emily, and she’s one of those tiny corrections students.”

 

Natalie nodded. “Yeah? I’ve heard a lot about that. What about her?” Natalie started to feel Gregg moving against her and it was causing her to become slightly aroused.

 

“Well, she was showing me all this stuff and explaining how the tinies that go through the program are so much more equipped to handle the big world. How studies have shown they benefit from it.”

 

“Okay?” Natalie said, still not sure why her daughter was so down. But she was starting to breathe a little heavier in response to the stimulation Gregg was giving her down below. She was trying to act natural so Aubreigh didn’t catch on that she had a little stowaway in her bikini.

 

“Yeah and, like, even the tiny murderers and other criminals get this really severe treatment but it, like, wipes it clean from their systems. I just don’t get it.”

 

“It benefits them, because of the punishments?” Natalie asked. She crossed her legs, squelching the tiny man tightly in his confines. His movements were subdued, but still, he persisted. Natalie kept trying to breathe normally and Aubreigh still kept talking, not taking any notice of her mom’s unusual behavior.

 

“Yeah! That’s what’s so frustrating about it!” Aubreigh said. “It’s not a program that reinforces good behavior, it’s a program that punishes bad behavior and basically forces good behavior at the risk of getting disciplined.”

 

“So what?” Natalie asked. ‘If it helps them, doesn’t the end justify the means?” Natalie began gritting her teeth and clenching her chair tightly.

 

“I don’t think it can!” Aubreigh said, continuing to get wound up. “I mean, they might do better, but are they happy? How can they possibly be?”

 

“Well, what’s more important for tinies, Aubreigh? Their success and well-being, or their happiness?” Natalie started curling her toes in ecstasy. Poor tiny Ben was being suffocated by the giant toe flesh compressing his tiny body. Natalie didn’t even realize what she was doing to him.

 

“I would think it has to be happiness, because isn't that the barometer for normal sized people too? I mean, even if you don’t have the best life, are you at least happy? And vice versa, even if you

have everything life has to offer, what does it mean if you’re not happy?”

 

“Maybe you should try talking to some tinies who have gone through the program and see what they say. Have you talked to any yet?”

 

No,” Aubreigh said, shaking her head. “But Emily is stopping by tonight and bringing her tinies with her, so I’ll get a chance to talk to them then.”

 

“Oh, that will be nice,” Natalie said, begrudgingly. The last thing she wanted was more tinies to look out for. “Don’t forget your pedicure tonight too.”

 

“Yeah, I won’t mom,” Aubreigh said smiling. She finally took notice of her mom turning red and breathing abnormally. “Mom, are you okay?”

 

“I think I’m having a hot flash; can you go get me some water?” Natalie sighed desperately.

 

“Yeah, I have water here,” Aubreigh said, reaching for her bag.

 

“No, it has to be cold!” Natalie blurted out uncontrollably.

 

“Okay, geesh” Aubreigh said, getting up. “I’ll be right back.”

 

As soon as Aubreigh left, Natalie swatted her bikini bottom as hard as she could without hurting herself. The tiny bump stopped moving entirely and Natalie caught her breath. “You fucking smart ass…” she sighed, making sure no one could see inside her cabana before reaching in her bikini. She didn’t mean to, but her fingers brushed along her wet lips and sent another shock of pleasure through her body. Finally, she felt the tiny man and pinched him harshly between her fingers and pulled him out of her hot wet pussy. She dangled him before her pissed off, but slightly amused, face. He was covered head to toe in thick slime as well as the tips of her fingers.

 

“You’re smart, I’ll give you that. Your little plan almost worked. But you realize you’re going to have to pay for that right? I mean, you were close, but you didn’t get me there. You still have to finish the job.” The little man was conscious, but badly hurting from the giant woman’s last smack, not to mention the flick of her finger from earlier. “But now I know I can’t trust you, so the question is, where do I put you now?” Natalie squinted her eyes at him and rolled his tiny body around in her fingers, looking at him. “If I put you back in my pants, you’re just going to keep squirming. I can’t put you in my top, Aubreigh would definitely notice you there. I could put you in my bag, but you might escape that way, and I really don’t want that. I haven’t felt a fighter like you in years. And believe me when I say you will be finishing the job.”

 

“I won’t escape!” the tiny man sputtered, hanging upside down from his legs pinched between Natalie’s two giant fingers. “I promise!”

 

“Mmm hmm,” Natalie said, pursing her lips. “Yeah right, as if I would believe you.”

 

Natalie sat up and looked around. That’s when she looked down at her sandaled feet and remembered Ben. She flexed her toes slightly and felt the tiny teen wiggle beneath them. She sighed a breath of relief because she had temporarily forgotten about him. She was worried for a split second that she might have hurt him, or even killed him. Then there would be a falling out with Aubreigh that she was not prepared for. The thought of that riled her up and made her angry. And she placed that anger squarely on Gregg. If he hadn’t pulled his little stunt in her pants, she would have remembered to be more careful with Ben.

 

“I thought of the perfect place for you, you little twerp,” Natalie said with annoyance in her voice. “You’re going to spend the rest of the day under my toes, that will keep you out of sight and out of trouble.”

 

“No, please, not under your toes!” Gregg screamed. He was getting lightheaded from dangling upside down for too long.

 

“Really?” Natalie said. “You think you know better? You wanna try someplace else under my foot? Okay, smart guy.”

 

Natalie lowered Gregg down until he reached her shoe. She lifted her heel and tossed the tiny man under it. Gregg tumbled over himself and came to a stop directly under Natalie’s gigantic bare heel. The tiny man screamed at the horrific sight above him.

 

“Yeah, you better scream, you little idiot,” Natalie laughed. “In fact, scream louder,” she smirked, “I can barely hear you!”

 

Gregg’s dark world grew even darker as the giantess’s heel came down on him, pressing him into the insole of the giant sandal. The pressure was immense and the feeling he had was that he was about to pop.

 

“How does that suit you?” Natalie asked. In reality, she was only applying minimal force to the tiny man. She was actually trying to be careful not to hurt him. For Gregg, that fact was imperceptible, he was in a world of pain and misery as Natalie casually grinded her heel down on him. It was a good thing the insole had a little bit of forgiveness to it or he was sure he would have been paste by now.

 

Finally, out of breath and about to pass out, Natalie lifted her heel off of him and looked down at the tiny man in her shoe with apathy. “Do you know why I did that to you?”

 

“Please, let me go…” the faint voice from her shoe muttered.

 

“That…” Natalie frowned, “is unfortunately the wrong answer.” She lowered her heel down on the tiny man, once again smothering him and suffocating him. “Are you really still on that ‘let me go’ nonsense?” the giantess asked in disbelief. “I told you what I am going to have you do for me later. So that should have been a no-brainer.” Natalie felt the tickles of his tiny movements under her foot and let him struggle for just a little bit longer before lifting her heel again. “Okay, now would you like to try that again?” she asked him. “Why are you being punished?”

 

“I don’t know!” he yelled angrily.

 

“Wow…,” Natalie sighed, “really? You still have a lot of audacity, considering the situation you’re in.” 

 

“I don’t know what you want from me…,” the tiny man sobbed below.

 

“Don’t worry,” the giantess smiled sweetly, “I’m sure you’ll figure it out.”

 

Gregg saw the massive heel above him begin to lower again. “No!” he cried to no avail. “No, no, no! God! Please no!” he screamed as the soft rubbery skin of the giantess’s heel squashed down on him. The weight was crushing, literally. Gregg couldn’t breathe, the weight of her heel was forcing the air from his lungs and he was unable to draw in any breath at all. 

 

This time was the hardest Natalie had pressed down on him, but she was starting to get annoyed with his attitude. “Don’t you get it, Gregg? I could squash you like a bug, anytime I want. And, whether you want to admit it or not, there’s nothing you can do about it.” Gregg couldn’t hear a word she said, all he could hear were the booming reverberations of her voice through her foot.

 

However, tiny Ben could clearly hear everything she was saying from between her toes of her other foot and he was starting to get scared. He had no idea that his crush on Natalie Beaumont could be so terrifying. He started to panic and began beating on her toes, asking to be let out. Natalie couldn’t hear him, at all, but she could feel him starting to get restless. “Don’t worry, Benjamin,” she said, scrunching her toes tightly against him, “I haven’t forgotten about you.” 

 

Then she realized that he must have heard everything that she had been saying to Gregg. Natalie started laughing to herself, “Oh my goodness, little Benjamin, you must be terrified,” she covered her mouth with another giggle, “but you don’t need to worry. You’re completely safe as long as you do everything I say, remember? That’s where this guy has gone wrong. So, learn from his mistakes, just relax and don’t be afraid.”

 

Natalie turned her attention back to Gregg, currently suffering under her heel. She knew she was at her limit before inflicting any real physical damage to the tiny man under her heel. Still, she smirked and lifted her eyebrows curiously. She increased the pressure on him and felt his squirming come to a stop.

 

Gregg was trying his best just to simply breathe when he felt his world compress under the weight of the massive heel. His head felt like it was going to split in two. He heard and felt his ribs cracking and popping. Pain shot through his body with each snap. And just when he thought he couldn’t take it any longer, the pressure released as the giantess’s heel lifted. He no longer found himself being smothered to death. He was, instead, stuck to the bottom of Natalie’s heel. The moisture from her foot had glued to the tiny man to her skin.

 

Natalie looked down at her shoe, expecting to see the cowering man beneath her heel, but instead only saw her insole. “Gregg?” she said, slightly confused. “Where did you go?” But a moment later, she saw him unstick from her heel and plop into a crumpled mess on her insole. She laughed hysterically. “Oh my goodness! I must have squashed you too hard into my heel! You got stuck!”

 

The tiny man sprawled out on his back and coughed as he was able to breathe air for the first time in 60 seconds. It wasn’t long, but 60 seconds of being squashed by a giant foot was like an eternity to a tiny person. He opened his eyes and saw the sole hovering above him, her heel directly overhead. Then, just beyond, way in the sky, was the smiling face of his giant captor. She smiled at him. “How are you feeling?” she asked.

 

“Like I’m going to die…,” he muttered.

 

“Well, that’s not entirely my fault,” the giantess chided.

 

“You popped a bunch of my ribs out of place...,” he complained.

 

Natalie grimaced, “Oh, you poor guy, does it hurt?”

 

“Yes! A lot!” he yelled. “It hurts to breathe, and I can’t move without it hurting!”      

 

“Okay, calm down,” Natalie reprimanded him. “I sympathize with you, I really do. But you need to be more respectful to me and knock off your tough guy routine.”

 

“Tough guy routine?”

 

“Mmm hmm,” she nodded her head, “you are just a bug under me. You are to do what I say and when I say it. Do you understand?”

 

Gregg was about to spit out a barrage of protests when he saw her heel moving again, ready to come down and squash him again at a moments notice. A shockwave of fear permeated his body and he stammered his next few words. “Uh, yes… m-m’am…” he said meekly.

 

The giantess smiled. “Good, I am so glad to hear that. Now, as I said, until tonight, you will be spending the rest of the day under my toes.” Natalie slid her foot out of her shoe and positioned her toes right in front of the terrified tiny man. She wiggled her toes and spread them apart as she moved her foot forward until Gregg was between her toes. She closed her toes, tightly gripping his bruised and hurting body between them.

 

“Oh my god!” the tiny man yelped in pain, completely immobilized.

 

“Something wrong, dear?” the titanic Mrs. Beaumont asked.

 

“N-n-no.., not at all!” he responded.

 

Natalie only smiled in response. She placed her foot back into her sandal fully and her toes came to rest. She smiled down at her feet, scrunching one foot and feeling Ben and then looking at her other to see Gregg wiggling between her toes. Thinking that he would feel better under them instead, Natalie lifted her toes and wiggled them together. The flesh of her toes grinded fiercely against the tiny man until he was worked out from between them and he fell onto the toeprints of her insole. Before he had much time to react, her toes came down on top of him, smothering him as they gripped him and pulled him back under the arch of toes, against the ball of her sole. And there is where he would spend the majority of his day, in the hot humid air of Natalie Beaumont’s toes.

 

Natalie smiled, pleased with herself. And not a moment later, Aubreigh came back into the cabana with a cold bottle of water. “Sorry, mom, the line took forever.”

 

“It’s perfect timing, honey,” Natalie said, grabbing the cold drink from her daughter, who was completely unaware of the two tinies under her toes. “You know, I was thinking about that tinies punishment program. I think it really works! You should try to find out more about it! I’m looking forward to meeting Emily tonight.”

 

Aubreigh nodded her head. “Yeah, it will be interesting for sure.”

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Toetally Under Her Control by carnage
Author's Notes:

Ben is making some poor decisions. And Gregg tries to outsmart Natalie but is quickly reminded of his place in life. Again... very little plot this chapter, it's mostly just feet and humilation. The next couple chatpers will kind of pick up the pace again. (And yes, the chapter title is a reference to one of my favorite gts artists, Guireyart, but it fits!)

- Toetally Under Her Control -

Added Feb 19, 2021 [Feet, Humiliation]

“Do you understand everything I told you Benjamin?” Natalie smiled.

“Yes! Of course,” Ben said, dangling between Natalie’s massive fingers.

“Repeat it back to me,” the giantess said, lifting the writhing teen up to her face.

“Tell the others that we should trust you!” he yelled.

“And what else?” Natalie smiled with a bemused look on her face. 

“And to help Aubreigh with her thing tonight!” the tiny teen yelled again.

Natalie smiled. “Very good, Benjamin!” she said, lowering him to the ground and setting him down between her sandaled feet. Ben caught his bearings and stood up. He could hear the sound of creaking leather as Natalie flexed her giant toes around him. This was the first time in a couple hours that he wasn’t underneath them. He was grateful, but he also strangely kind of missed the feeling as well.

“It’s not going to be easy to get them to trust you, especially after this morning when you played with us in your hands,” Ben said, scratching his head.

“I know it’s not going to be easy, Benjamin,” Natalie said, “that’s why I’m counting on you.” Natalie smiled and leaned forward. “I can count on you, can’t I, little guy?”

“Yes!” Ben replied quickly. “Of course!” Natalie smiled with approval in response. Then a look of wonder and worry crossed Ben’s face. “But what if I can’t?” he asked.

“Oh Benjamin,” the giantess sighed, “trust me, you don’t want to find that out.” Her words, coupled with a wicked smile, made Ben’s heart sink with fear. But there was also an ever present nervous excitement that he couldn’t shake; a part of him liked the threat of Mrs. Beaumont possibly punishing him. He couldn’t explain it, let alone understand it.

“Right,” he said, moving on quickly from that scary subject, “but why does it matter that we help Aubreigh tonight, anyways?” Ben asked. “What does she need us for?”

“I think Aubreigh is going to try something new tonight and I want her to have an open mind. And it will go a long way if her little friends are supportive of her,” Natalie answered.

“Well, what is she going to try, Mrs. Beaumont?” Ben asked curiously.

Natalie smiled and changed the subject, ignoring Ben’s question. “Now,” Natalie said, sliding her foot up and over Ben, hovering the sole of her sandal above him, threatening to squash him, “you’re not going to tell anybody about the little man under my toes, are you Benjamin?” 

“No, not at all Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said, without skipping a beat. 

Natalie pulled her foot back and looked at Ben with amazement, “Wow, you didn’t even flinch, did you?” Natalie said, letting out a little bit of a smile. “You’re turning out to be more of a man than I thought.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said, his heart fluttering from her words.

“Now, run along back to your little pool area and don’t let me down,” the giantess said, dismissing him with a wave before leaning back into her chair to relax. Ben started to leave before stopping and turning back around to face her.

“Mrs. Beaumont?” he called out sheepishly.

“Yes, Benjamin?” she responded with slight agitation. “Is something the matter?”

Ben’s heart sank with nervousness when he detected a hint of annoyance in her thunderous voice. He almost decided not to say anything, but with the giantess gazing upon him, he was more afraid of not saying anything at all, disturbing her for nothing. “I, uh, really liked being under your pretty feet…,” he said, “and I was wondering if we could do that again sometime?” Ben’s voice cracked during those last few words. He didn’t realize how stupid and creepy that sounded out loud. 

Natalie smiled and sat up with a look of disbelief on her face. She put her feet back down on the ground and leaned forward. She took her sunglasses off and looked directly at Ben, her eyes were wide with intrigue. “Well, well, well, what are you saying now, little Benjamin, you enjoyed that?” she said, cocking an eyebrow, waiting for a response.

“Uh, well, yeah,” Ben mumbled, not knowing how to take Natalie’s intense gaze, “a little…”

Natalie snorted with laughter. “Wait a minute, you’re not one of those foot fetish weirdos are you?”

“No!” Ben responded defensively. “I just like...uh…” he stammered for the right words.

“You just liked being under my big powerful feet because you like spending time with me, right?” she chuckled.

Ben didn’t know what to say and he stuttered some more. He did not like feet. He had never liked feet before in his life, but he did have to admit, he enjoyed Natalie Beaumont’s feet very much. They were very pretty, of course, but Ben had thought it had more with who they were attached to more than anything else. Besides, being under her feet was really his only opportunity to feel her and be so close to her. Ben remembered how strangely turned on he was under her toes. He realized that he must have been subconsciously combining his sexual frustration and her feet together into one.

“If you behave yourself,” Natalie said, “and you do everything I say…” Natalie bobbed her head back and forth, as if debating internally, “I’ll do something nice for you. Okay?”

Ben was so mortified, embarrassed, and excited at the same time that he couldn’t even say a word. He just nodded his head enthusiastically before turning back around to head toward the pool. He didn’t know how, but he needed to get the others on board with Natalie. He needed to spend more time with her, even if that meant being under her feet. 

Natalie smiled as she watched Ben disappear from her sight; she was genuinely intrigued by him. Then she flexed her toes and felt her tiny prisoner moving down below. She reached down and plucked him out from under her toes and held him between her fingers. “Why can’t you be more like Benjamin, Gregg?” Natalie said, shaking her head with disappointment. “I mean, I put him under my toes, I threatened to squash him at least three different times today, and yet, he still wants more!” Natalie laughed. “I mean, I originally did it because it was fun to do… but now, I don’t know, I’m just really fascinated by that young man.”

“What, you mean you’ve never had anyone enjoy being subjected to you before?” Gregg asked sarcastically. “Wow, who could have possibly guessed that people don’t like being under your feet?”

“I know you’re being a smart alec, Gregg, but no, most people I squashed rarely enjoyed it. Most of them were like you,” she grimaced with disgust as she brought Gregg closer to her eyes, “they were small and pathetic, always begging for mercy.” Natalie took her eyes off Gregg and looked off into the distance where Ben had gone to. “But not Benjamin, he might be small, yes, but he’s not pathetic like you.”

“What do you want me to do, lady? Actually enjoy groveling at your feet in fear?”

“I don’t know,” Natalie responded dreamily. “I’ve never had a tiny person respond like that before, it sounds incredibly appealing to me. I wonder what it is for Benjamin…,” she wondered out loud. 

“If you ask me, I think he might have a screw loose if he enjoys this kind of torture, unless he’s some sort of masochist,” Gregg scoffed and rolled his eyes in disbelief. 

“A masochist?” Natalie wondered out loud. “Do you think he discovered something new about himself and it was me that caused it? Or is he just using me to get what he wants? That sounds…, hmm…, fun...” Natalie laughed.

“Jesus lady,” Gregg said, “isn’t he just a kid?” Natalie ignored him. She just sat there, dangling Gregg by his legs, thinking to herself. “I mean, I get it,” Gregg said, “you’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life, so I understand where he’s coming from. But could you please stop holding me upside down?”

“Oh Gregg,” Natalie said, snapping back to reality and smiling softly at Gregg, “that is so sweet of you. Flattery will get you everywhere!” The giantess gave the tiny man a quick wink. “Everywhere,” she giggled loudly, “except from under my toes!”

“What!” Gregg screamed as he was lowered back down to the giantess’s shoe. “No! Wait a minute!”  Ignoring his pleas, the titanic woman stuffed the tiny man under her toes again. She squeezed her toes together and smashed them down on him, smiling as they quieted his tiny squeaks of protests. 

“Don’t worry Gregg,” Natalie said with a smile, “I still find doing it against a tiny person’s will fun too!” she said, laughing hysterically at the tiny man squirming beneath her toes. “But don’t wear yourself out too much down there! I’ll need that vigor for tonight, remember! But if you want to score some points with me in the meantime, feel free to kiss and lick my toes.”

Gregg couldn’t hear much as her gigantic toes pressed down on him, they blocked out most of the light and sound from the outside world. But still, he wasn’t stupid and clearly understood what his captor wanted from him. His world consisted mostly of breathing in the hot humid air and tasting the saltiness of her sweaty toes as he kissed and licked them, in an attempt to make her happy. Gregg was thinking that, maybe, if he played along with her games, that just maybe she would even favor him as much as Ben. 

As Gregg was plotting and scheming, a droplet of sweat splashed down on his face, causing him to cough and choke. But the tiny man didn’t let that deter him, he enthusiastically kissed her toes and licked the salty sweat from under them, much to the delight of the giant woman. Gregg thought to himself that if this is what Ben truly wanted, then he must be really insane.

---

“You have to be joking, right?” said Carmen, spiking the beach ball across the pool to Julia. 

“No, not at all, she was really nice to me, I think we just misunderstood her,” Ben responded. He had been trying for over an hour to convince the others of Natalie’s benevolence, but hadn’t made any progress.

“You know, you might be right,” Julia added, before hitting the ball to her brother. “Mom has been under a lot of stress lately.”

“What stress has mom been under?” Thomas asked, catching the ball. “Taking care of us, her own children? That should be a million times easier now that we are tiny.”

“Yeah, besides,” Chloe said, looking at her brother, “how can we trust your judgement, Ben? We all know you have a giant crush on Mrs. Beaumont.”

“Was that a pun?” Ben laughed.

“Was what a pun?” Chloe asked, irritatedly.

“You said, “giant” crush,” Ben smirked. “Is that because Mrs. Beaumont is a giant?”

“Oh my god, you’re so stupid,” Chloe said. “See you’re not even taking this seriously.”

“Listen, I know it sounds crazy. But she said she wants to make it up to us! I think we ought to let her!” Ben replied, ignoring his sister’s remark.

“Yeah, make it up to us how?” Nate asked, catching and throwing the beach ball to someone else.

“She didn’t say. But she did say she was doing something for Aubreigh tonight and wanted us to participate and encourage her.”

“What is she doing for Aubreigh?” Carmen asked.

“Uh-she didn’t say…,” Ben sighed.

“I don’t even know how I feel about Aubreigh right now anyways,” Sofia said, speaking up for the first time. “How could she leave us with her mom, knowing how she’s been treating her own children lately? Her defenseless little brother and sister?”

“Guys, I think Aubreigh is doing her best, honestly,’ Thomas said, defending his giant sister. “If she knew any of this, she would flip. But remember, we want to wait till we get home so we have her and dad both on our side.”

“I hate to say it,” Carmen said, “but I think Thomas is right. Let’s just play along with whatever game Mrs. Beaumont is playing and then we can get it sorted out when we get back home.”

“I don’t think she’s playing a game, guys,” Ben added.

“I’d rather be safe than sorry,” Carmen added.

“Yeah, like the saying goes, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.” Chloe said.

“Exactly like that,” Carmen nodded.

“I don’t like this plan very much, but I’ll go along with it,” Sophia sighed.

“So, just so I’m clear,” Nate said, getting out of the pool, “we’re just going to do whatever Natalie and Aubreigh say and pretend like it’s the best freakin thing in the world? We don’t even know what they’re up to.”

“Why are you acting like they’re in it together?” Thomas asked.

“Because your sister isn’t innocent either, there’s a lot more she could be doing for us.”

“What do you want from her?” Thomas asked.

“Yeah,” asked Chloe, “I’ve never seen you irritated with Aubreigh in all my life.”

‘I don’t know,” Nate admitted. “I’m just nervous about them.”

“Well, think of it this way,” Thomas said, “If you talk back or fight back now, we still have to stay with them, and travel with them. Playing to both of their good sides might be beneficial for us until we get home.”

“Yeah, I guess so…,” Nate said, nodding his head.

“So it’s agreed?” Carmen asked again. “Just play along, stay on their good sides, and don’t make any waves until we get home?”

“Yeah…,” the group collectively agreed, one way or another.

Ben was ecstatic. He couldn’t wait for Natalie to see how well he had pulled it off. But a tiny part of him did feel like he was betraying his friends. Could he really trust Natalie Beaumont?

---

“Have you ever done a private session before,” Mrs. Chen asked her daughter.

“No…, I haven’t,” Kelly replied.

“Is it even condoned by Emerald Palms?” the older Asian woman asked as she continued to cook dinner.

“No…,” Kelly sighed, “but mom, the resort is very strict on that, they’re trying hard to comply with the governor’s policies on tinies safety.”

“It worries me, Kelly!” the Asian woman said. “This isn’t the way things work!”

“But if she pays me the money, I can really make this work for me! For all of us!”

“And if she doesn't? Hmm?” Kelly’s mom asked. “What if she just humiliates you? What then?”

“It’s not like I’m going to be any more humiliated than I already am doing the work I do,” Kelly sighed.

“I think you should do it!” Kelly’s brother interjected.

“Thank you, Brian,” Kelly said.

“Brian!” Mrs. Chen yelled. “You heard your sister’s story. This woman belittled one of your sister’s co-workers, she disrespected the entire crew with her feet, and she is a racist! You don’t know what you’re talking about. You can’t trust people like that! Especially giants! Never trust a giant!”

“Mom,” Brian sighed, “you can’t think like that anymore. Things aren’t like when you were young. Kelly could be throwing away a golden opportunity!”

“Do you know how much racism your auntie and I faced daily! And that was before we contracted the shrinking virus! Every day I feel awful! I dream about that day every night! Reliving that horrible memory of her falling behind when we were looking for shelter and she was spotted by those racist giants that smashed her for no other reason than because she was Asian!”

“Mom, we’ve heard that story a hundred times since we were little, but we can’t escape the fact that we have to work with giants in our communities now.”

“I know that!” Mrs. Chen yelled. “You don’t think I know that? Of course, I know that! But I have worked really hard to provide you two with a life of safety from giants and racists both, no matter the size.”

“We’ve also heard the story behind our western sounding names a hundred times too, mom,” Kelly added.

“Why do you want to take an unnecessary risk?” Mrs. Chen quipped again.

“What do you actually think is going to happen, mom?” Kelly asked. “Do you think she’s really just luring me to her condo to kill me?”

“Kelly, I forbid you to go!” Mrs. Chen furiously declared.

“You can’t do that!” Kelly yelled.

“I can, and I will!” Mrs. Chen said decisively. “No discussion. Now here, eat. You need your strength for work tomorrow. And God willing, you won’t have any clientele like her ever again!”

Kelly slumped in her chair and sat down. When her mom turned around to put away some cooking utensils, Brian leaned over to her. “Don’t worry, sis, I’ll sneak you out. Mom will never know.” Kelly nodded her head, smiling in secret with her brother.

---

“It’s getting close to 5, are you ready to pack it up for the day?” Aubreigh asked, laying on her stomach, tanning her back.

“Yeah, the sun isn’t as strong anymore,” Natalie replied, laying on her back, tanning her front. “Why don’t you go get your little friends and I’ll get things packed up here.”

“Yeah, good idea,” Aubreigh yawned, getting up. “I’d like to clean up a little bit before my pedicure tonight and before Emily stops by.” 

“Hey, random question,” Natalie said, “how old is your friend Benjamin?”

“He’s a year younger than me and a year older than the twins, so over 17, going to be 18 this year, why?”

Natalie smiled to herself. “No reason,” she said. 

“He’s a little weirdo, if you ask me,” Aubreigh scoffed, picking up her towels and putting her flip flops on.

“I thought you liked him,” Natalie asked. “Even had a little crush on him?”

“Yeah, but after today, I don’t know,” Aubreigh shook her head.

“Why, what happened today?” Natalie asked. “That thing with my shoe?”

“Well that, and like, I’ve been doing everything to get him to notice me but he’s never responded to any of my signals.”

“I’ve seen your signals before, Aubreigh,” Natalie laughed, “they have to be more obvious. You are far too subtle.”

“Well, you didn’t give him any signals,” Aubreigh sighed, “but then, there he was, in your shoe. Like, why?”

“That’s a good question,” Natalie nodded. “I don’t really know…”

“Like, either he likes you,” Aubreigh said, raising her eyebrows toward her mom, “in which case, he’s a weirdo for liking women twice his age, or he likes feet, which makes him even weirder.”

“If he likes it, give it to him, honey,” Natalie laughed.

“Eww, that is so gross, mom!” Aubreigh objected. “I could never do that.”

“Well, he is very handsome,” Natalie nodded.

Aubreigh paused for a moment as well, “Yeah, he is, isn’t he?”

“And you’re just going to give up on him because he might like feet?” Natalie smirked.

“Hmm, good point,” Aubreigh said, perking up a little bit. “Maybe I should make my signals a little clearer?”

“Yeah, I would,” Natalie said, getting up. “Keep thinking about it, and go get them.”

“Right,” Aubreigh said, grabbing the transport. “I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Just meet me back at the condo,” Natalie said. “You take the SUV back, I’m going to walk back.”

“Yeah, okay, sounds good,” Aubreigh said, leaving to collect her tiny friends and siblings.

As soon as she was out of sight, Natalie looked down at her sandaled feet. She had been harboring Gregg’s tiny body under her toes, squeezing and squashing him for the whole afternoon. “Hey, how are you doing, little guy?” she asked, lifting her toes and pulling Gregg’s tiny body out. “I bet it was really warm under there all day, huh?” Gregg nodded in agreement, nearly blacking out from heat exhaustion. He was completely drenched in sweat, being under her toes on a hot summer day was like being in a sauna for hours. “You don’t look so good, you look like you’re about to pass out, do you need some water?”

“Yes! Please!” Gregg said dryly.

Natalie looked around, spotting her old water bottle from earlier. She grabbed it and unscrewed the lid. Gregg barely had time to realize what was going on before he was dropped inside. He landed with a splash and desperately flung his limbs around, trying to stay afloat.

“What are you-” Gregg said before bobbing under the water.

“Why don’t you just cool off for a bit?” Natalie said, smirking to herself as Gregg splashed in the water that was twice his height. She set the water bottle down as she collected her things and packed up her beach bag. Meanwhile, the tiny man in her water bottle continued to cry out for help.

“I can’t swim!” he yelled, to no avail. The giantess kept packing her things and paid no attention to him. “Please, lady!” he called out again between drowning. The giantess turned around and grabbed the bottle and brought it to her face.

“Gregg, do you even remember my name?” Natalie asked, eyeing the drowning man through the plastic bottle.

“Natalie Beaumont!” he yelled, to Natalie’s surprise.

“Very good memory Gregg!” she smiled. “I want you to use my name from now on. Never call me ‘lady’ again.”

“Yes, Natalie!” he called out again. “Now please let me out, I can’t swim very well!”

“Let me clarify,” Natalie said, watching him drown with amusement, “my subordinates call me Mrs. Beaumont. That’s how I want you to address me from now on.”

“Absolutely, Mrs. Beaumont!” he yelled, hoping his quick obedience would appeal to her humanity.

“Oh man, Gregg, watching you splash around in there is making me thirsty,” she said as she brought the water bottle to her lips and started guzzling the water. The current carried Gregg’s tiny body to the bottle opening and directly into Natalie’s cavernous mouth. He landed with a splash on her massive tongue. Gregg was thankful not to be drowning in thousands of gallons of water anymore, but now he had all new problems. Strangely the idea that the giantess might swallow him never crossed his mind. He knew that she wanted him for another task tonight and so whatever she was doing now was just to toy with him. It was probably because he “failed” being in the water bottle by asking for help, coming across as “pathetic” to the giant woman. Gregg realized he shouldn’t have asked for her to let him out. But he did, and so now Natalie was torturing him even further. Once he realized this was all a sick, demented, and twisted game on the part of the giant woman, Gregg was able to play against her better. He focused on just trying to stabilize himself on her soft squishy tongue that was wildly undulating beneath him. But he was careful not to cry or beg for help.

It paid off because not a moment later, Natalie reached in and pulled him out of her mouth. She dangled him before her eyes as he was dripping with saliva and water. “Oh good, I didn’t hear anything from you and so I was worried you might have been hurt.”

“Not at all,” the tiny man responded, trying his best to sound cheerful.

“Uh-okay,” the giantess said in response, not sure how to take Gregg’s sudden change in demeanor. “Well, it’s time to get back home. You’re coming with me, so I guess it’s back under my toes for you, huh?”

“Whatever you think is best, Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg said with a smile.

Natalie paused and looked at him with indignation. What did he think he was trying to pull, she wondered. Was he actually trying to be more like Ben because she had teased him earlier? Natalie grinned to herself and wondered just how much more he could take before he would turn back into the pathetic groveling mess of a man he truly was. She was going to find out. She reached down and was about to place him under the arch of her toes before pausing and shoving him under her big toe, which was bigger than his entire body. The pad of her big toe smashed into his face and cruelly suffocated him under the sweaty skin. His body was completely immobilized, it wasn’t like being under her toes where there was a little bit of an arch for reprieve. 

“Comfy?” Natalie called out, but she didn’t hear any response whatsoever. She lifted her toe off the tiny man and asked again, “Are you comfortable Gregg?”

“Yes…, Mrs. Beaumont…,” he said with every fiber of his being.

“That’s nice…,” she said with a wicked smile. Then she set her toe back down on his tiny body, completely engulfing him underneath. She grabbed her things and took her first step, making sure Gregg wouldn’t fall out too easily. She put her sunglasses and hat on and picked up her bags. She walked out of the pool area and up to the resort walkway, feeling the lump of a tiny man underfoot with each step.

For Gregg, he hadn’t been walked on like this before. It was worse than anything he could have imagined. It was a heavy crushing weight that was constantly on him, suffocating him, and giving him panic attacks of claustrophobia. The torment of claustrophobia would only be overshadowed from the burning sensation in his lungs as they starved for air, air that would never come. He tried to breathe but he couldn’t. The weight of the giantess’s toe was too heavy for him. And after feeling his stomach flip as the giantess took a step, the unbearable weight would become a thousand times more intense as her toe pressed down on him. Then the crushing weight lifted as the giantess paused.

“I know you don’t really like this, Gregg,” Natalie said from above, lifting her toe so she could see the tiny man. “See, that’s the difference between you and Benjamin, Gregg.” Natalie shook her head in disappointment. “You see, Benjamin is a real man and genuinely likes being under my feet. You are only pretending.”

Gregg either had a moment of anger, jealousy, or toughness come upon him, “No, that’s not true, it just took me longer to realize what I was missing out on!”

“Come on, I’m not that stupid, you dummy,” Natalie said, rolling her eyes. “Just admit that you don’t like this and I’ll carry you back to the condo in my bag. You can travel in luxury!”

“No! I do like this!” Gregg shouted defiantly. “And I like being under your feet, for real!” 

“Oh, okay,” Natalie said sarcastically. “Well then, enjoy the rest of the walk back to the condo. I think we’ve made it about 25 yards, and there’s probably only about 200 yards left.” Natalie smiled as the look on Gregg’s face dropped. She set her toes back down on him before he could even say another word. “Oh, wow, that look on your face was priceless, Gregg,” she laughed to herself, beginning to walk again. Gregg couldn’t hear her comment on account of being squashed and smothered by her colossal toe.

After a few more heartless steps, Natalie had a mean streak cross her and she started taking extra hard steps with the foot that had Gregg trapped beneath her toe. She forcefully pressed down her toes, making sure her big toe sadistically compressed his tiny body as hard as she could without killing him. “You like this, huh?” Natalie said out loud to herself. “Yeah, right. Maybe next time you’ll think twice about lying to me.”

The tiny man couldn’t breathe, couldn’t see, and was beginning to lose consciousness. He felt the jolts of pain shoot through his body when the giant woman decided to step extra hard on him. It was like his insides were on fire, almost as if every limb were being torn from his body. It was, by far, the worst thing he had ever experienced or felt in his life. He regretted trying to be tough, but he couldn’t call out to the giantess, he was physically unable. He wanted to cry, but he couldn’t, it was impossible. And all the while, her hot sweaty toe relentlessly kept brutally pulverizing him underneath it.

Suddenly worried that he might not be able to perform well that night, Natalie backed off a bit and only stepped on him with her usual force. With just a few more paces, Natalie reached the condo and walked in the front door. The air-conditioner was blasting full force and felt good.

“Aubreigh?” she called. “Hmm, must not be home yet…,” she mused out loud. Natalie headed for her room, leaving Gregg in her sandal. Every step up the stairs was still a crushing blow to the tiny man.

Upon arriving in her room, she shut the door and sat on her bed. She lifted her toe and looked at the sorry mess of a man that was Gregg, coughing and sputtering, sucking down as much air as he could. Natalie held her toe over him as she looked upon him with a mock sad face. “Oh Gregg, why did you do that to yourself? That was probably too much for you. You should have just rode back in my bag!”

“Why did you do that to me, Natalie?” the tiny man called up to the giantess.

“First of all,” the giant woman said, pressing her toe back down on the tiny man and grinding it back and forth before catching herself and lifting it back up, “you know how you are supposed to address me.”

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Beaumont…” he sputtered.

Natalie smirked. “Now,” she repositioned herself smugly, “why did I do what to you? You asked to ride back in my shoe, you said you liked it, remember?”

“I felt you trampling me extra hard, why?” Gregg stammered, holding back tears.

“Oh honey,” Natalie laughed, “I wasn’t trampling you extra hard! That was just regular ol’ walking! You just couldn’t handle it apparently.” She reached down and grabbed the tiny man from under her toes and set him in her palm, holding him in front of her face. “What’s the matter, are you okay?”

“No! I have bruises all over my body, I still think I have cracked ribs from earlier, I’m so sick to my stomach, I’m light headed…, there is no way Ben will do ANY of that for you, willingly.”

“Oh Gregg,” Natalie quipped with a smile. ‘You didn’t like any of that did you?”

“No! It was awful!” the tiny man said, sobbing.

“That’s because you’re not a real man, are you?” Natalie asked with a contemptuous expression on her face.

“I’m a man, Mrs. Beaumont!” he yelled, sobbing hysterically.

“Oh Gregg, the tears..., the crying...,” Natalie rolled her eyes, “you couldn’t even handle me walking on you, could you?” Gregg said nothing but sob in response. “Could you, Gregg?” Natalie asked again, louder this time.

“No…” Gregg muttered, covering his face with his hands, wiping tears from his eyes.

“So, you’re not a real man, are you?” she smiled teasingly as she patted the tiny man with her finger.

“No…” Gregg sobbed, still wiping tears from his eyes.

“No…, you’re not,” Natalie shook her head in agreement with him, “not at all.”

“What am I then?” Gregg said, collapsing into a fetal position in her giant palm.

“Well, you’re my friend,” Natalie smiled. “And actually, we’re friends with benefits if you stop and think about it.” Gregg only cried in response, causing Natalie to furrow her brows and curl her lip in disgust. “But one thing is for sure, you’re not a man. Not anymore.”

“Friends don’t treat friends like this, Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg stammered.

“That’s how I treat my friends,” Natalie scoffed. “You remember Brittney, right? Gregg shook his head and cried even harder. “Geez, there’s always so much crying with you.” Natalie scrunched her face in disgust at the quivering man in her palm. “But anyways, I’m going to put you someplace safe until later tonight.” Natalie grabbed a nearby sock and dropped Gregg inside. She rolled the sock up tightly and set it down on the nightstand next to her bed. “There we go,” she said, “you're all safe and sound now. Just relax a little bit and get some rest. I’m going to get rinsed off and ready for the evening. I think this is going to be a fun night.” Natalie heard the SUV pull into the driveway as Aubreigh was just getting home.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Aubreigh's Pedicure - Part 1 by carnage
Author's Notes:

These next two chapters are just completely cheesy and absurd, but I had a lot of fun writing them so I hope you like them. The "Part 1" chapter of Aubreigh's pedicure has quite a bit of Natalie in it.

- Aubreigh's Pedicure - Part - 1 -

Added Feb 25, 2021 [Feet, Humilation]

“Mom,” Aubreigh asked, holding a glass of wine and looking down at the ground in confusion, “what is this?”

Her mother came down the stairs, smiling ear to ear when saw a tiny Asian woman down by Aubreigh’s bare feet. Aubreigh had just opened the front door for her and let her inside. “Aubreigh, honey, this is Kelly, she is going to be giving you your pedicure tonight!” she said enthusiastically.

“You hired one of the tinies from the spa?” Aubreigh asked in disbelief. “Mom, you know how I feel about that, I can’t have her do that. I thought this was going to be a regular pedicure, you know, from a regular person?” Aubreigh caught herself, wincing, she looked down at the tiny Asian girl. “I didn’t mean that as if you’re not a regular person, I just meant “regular” as in someone my size is all.” Aubreigh cringed and took another sip of wine.

“No offense taken,” Kelly chimed from between Aubreigh’s feet.

“Honey,” Natalie said, “the tinies are the ones who did such a good job on my feet, see, look at my toes,” Natalie said, motioning down toward her own bare feet.

“Mom, I know you’re okay using the services of the tinies,” Aubreigh sighed, “but I can’t. It’s just not something I can condone for myself. If I did that, I would feel like a hypocrite.”

“Aubreigh,” Natalie sighed, “if you refuse her services, then you’re not treating her equally. She likes doing this! I mean, come one, she does it for a living for crying out loud. Why don’t you ask her what she thinks, instead of deciding for her?”

Aubreigh looked down at the tiny girl. “Kelly,” Aubreigh said, “may I pick you up?”

“Um- yeah,” Kelly responded, she wasn’t used to being asked that question by a giant.

Aubreigh crouched down on her haunches, briefly resting on her heels as she gently picked the tiny girl up off the floor. The giant teenager held Kelly close to her face, but not too close so that it was intimidating. However, peering over Aubreigh’s shoulder was the foreboding presence of her mother, watching closely.

“Kelly, so good to see you again, little one,” Natalie said, waving her fingers.

“G-good to see you again too, Mrs. Beaumont,” Kelly replied, smiling uncomfortably.

“So,” Aubreigh said, peering inquisitively at the tiny girl in her palm, “do you actually like your job?”

Kelly looked up at the gargantuan face of the teenage girl. She so badly wanted to tell her the truth, but the stern glare of Natalie Beaumont from behind put the fear of god into her. “Like it?” Kelly nervously laughed, “I love it! I love getting to do things for people bigger than me. It’s a very rewarding and fulfilling life.” Natalie smiled with approval, calming Kelly’s fears a bit.

“Really?” Aubreigh asked, looking at her in amazement. “I don’t think I‘ve ever heard anybody say that before.” Aubreigh paused and thought for a moment. “Well, anyone tiny that is. Can I ask, what is it that you like about it? Aren’t you scared? Don’t you find it degrading?”

Kelly swallowed really hard, finding it difficult to lie and say something that was so far against her character and what she believed in. “I like it... because…,” Kelly stammered, looking up at the giant teenager’s eyes peering down on her. “I like it because it’s art.”

“Art?” Aubreigh asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Yeah, art,” Kelly said, gesturing as if trying to come up with an explanation. She cursed herself for not preparing more thoroughly for this before she came to the Beaumont’s condo. “You know, you take something that’s dirty or gross and you turn it into something that’s beautiful and desirable.”

“Desirable?” Aubreigh scoffed.

“Well,” Kelly explained, “it’s just an accent of beauty on the human body that adds a lot to a person’s overall appearance. It adds to their beauty.”

“Hmm, I see,” Aubreigh said, pondering.

“And sure, it’s scary!” Kelly added. “But being this small makes the whole world scary. I can’t live in fear, Aubreigh, I refuse to live in fear like that. It’s just something you get used to.”

“I guess I never thought of it that way,” Aubreigh paused and looked at the ground, thinking about what Kelly was saying.

“And no, I don’t think it’s degrading,” Kelly lied through her gritted teeth. “It’s a great system where tinies can be put to work and earn a living. I don’t mind it at all. In fact, I love it.” This was slowly killing Kelly on the inside.

“Do they at least pay you a decent wage?” Aubreigh asked, sure that there had to be a catch somewhere.

“I get paid adequately to pay for housing and my schooling, I can’t complain,” Kelly said straightforwardly. The tiny girl lied so convincingly that even convinced Natalie thought that Kelly really felt that way.

“You’re in school?” Aubreigh asked enthusiastically. However, Natalie could see that her daughter’s never-ending barrage of questions wasn’t going to end anytime soon.

“What more do you need to hear from the poor girl, Aubreigh?” Natalie asked. “Here you are, just interrogating her while she could be spending that time working on your pedicure, so she gets to go home sooner.”

“I don’t know, I still feel like you should just go home now, Kelly, and save yourself the trouble,” Aubreigh said.

“If I go home now,” Kelly interjected, “then I don’t get paid anything. So that would be way worse than not doing my job.”

“Oh my gosh!” Aubreigh said, raising her, “I didn’t even think about that! I’m so sorry!”

“It’s okay,” Kelly said, hating herself for selling herself out like that.

“Are you sure I’m not inconveniencing you?” Aubreigh asked.

“No, like I said, it’s how I get paid,” Kelly said

“Okay, well, what can I do to help?” Aubreigh said, looking around. “Do I need to sit? How do we do this?” Aubreigh was so flustered. “I’m so sorry, I’ve never done this before, I don’t know what to do.”

“Okay, well first of all,” Kelly said, trying to calm down the nervous giant, “just go sit on the couch and relax.” Aubreigh walked over to the sofa and sat down. Natalie just watched with idle curiosity from a distance.

“First things first,’ Kelly said, still sitting in the teenager’s palm, “set me down on the floor.”

“Oh, right!” Aubreigh said, lowering Kelly to the tiled floor and setting her between her feet. Kelly looked around and saw Aubreigh’s gigantic feet on either side of her. The giant teen flexed her toes nervously and it made Kelly flinch just briefly. Although Aubreigh may have been kind and nice to her, it didn’t change the fact that her feet were frighteningly bigger than her. And they were no less deadly, one wrong move and she could easily be crushed to paste under the teenager’s giant soles.

“Now, I do have some equipment outside on the tram system. I might need some help bringing it in,” Kelly said, looking up at the titanic girl who was looking down at her. “And, since your condo isn’t accommodated for tinies, the tram is out by the end of the driveway, it doesn’t come right up to your door, so it’s a long way to carry all the stuff.”

“Oh, sure, is it easy for me to grab?” Aubreigh asked, ready to get up and get it herself.

“Uhm, actually,” Kelly paused sheepishly, “maybe your friends could bring it in for me? It’s too much for me by myself, and I’m afraid you might accidentally break something. Besides, I need you to just relax.”

“Oh yeah, sure, no problem!” Aubreigh said, looking at her tiny friends and siblings. “Boys! I need you to go get the stuff from the tram outside for Kelly. And be careful not to break anything!”

“What?” they said, taking a break from Mario Kart to pay attention to what Aubreigh was saying.

“Ben, Thomas, and Nate,” Aubreigh said, slightly embarrassed in front of Kelly, “you heard me, go get her equipment from the tram, would you please?”

“Why do we have to-” Thomas said before getting punched in the arm by Ben.

“Yeah, sure, no problem!” Ben interjected, looking over at Natalie who was looking on, sipping her wine. The three boys hurried down the makeshift ramp from the coffee table to the floor and headed for the front door. Natalie laughed quietly to herself.

“What’s so funny, mom?” Aubreigh asked.

“Have you ever noticed how they look like mice when they scurry across the floor like that?” she laughed, taking another sip of her Merlot.

“Oh,” Aubreigh laughed, again, embarrassed in front of Kelly, “yeah, I guess they do, I never really noticed before.” Aubreigh laughed nervously until she realized the front door was closed. Since their condo wasn’t supposed to be tiny accessible, there was no tiny entrance for them to exit through. “Oh hey, mom, could you grab the door for them?”

Natalie smiled. “Of course, dear,” she said, heading toward the front door.

“So, do you know what color you want?” Kelly asked, getting Aubreigh’s attention back.

“I can’t decide between blue or white,” Aubreigh said, sighing. “I’ve had this color so long, I’m sick of it, honestly.”

“Well,” Kelly said, hating herself again, “maybe your friends could help us pick?”

“Yeah, that’s a great idea!” Aubreigh smiled, grabbing her colors of choice and setting them down on the coffee table. “Hey girls,” she asked, “what color do you think Kelly should paint my toes?”

---

 

“How did we even get involved in this?” Thomas said, irritated. “I don’t understand why WE have to get this stuff, it’s my sister’s pedicure, not ours...”

“Well, remember we want to help them out and stay on their good sides, right?” Ben reminded him.

“Ugh,” Thomas scoffed, “right…”

“Oh man,” Nate said, “the door is locked!”

“I wonder if we could get-”

The floor started to rumble as the towering form of Natalie Beaumont came around the corner. Nate’s stomach sank with trepidation as he watched her giant bare feet take step after step, covering tons of floor space with each step. Thomas was unmoved, he was used to seeing his mom walk around him at his current size for over a year now. Ben, however, had a very nervous energy running through him. For him, being at the mercy of the approaching giantess was creating a very conflicting emotion in him that he’d been thinking about all day since the pool. He had hated being under her toes, but as soon as he was let out, he missed it, and he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Then, all three of their separate emotions suddenly merged into one uniform feeling of panic as it became apparent that Natalie wasn’t going to break her stride. Her next step was going to land squarely on them if they didn’t move. Luckily, they were smart enough, and fast enough, to bolt out of the way as her foot came down right where they had just been standing. 

Natalie briefly glanced down from the corner of her eye as the three tiny teenagers dove out of the way. She just smiled to herself and suppressed a light chuckle. “Watch out boys!” she said sternly. “Can’t ya see a giant is coming through?”

Safe from the crushing force of her uncaring step, they couldn’t take their eyes off the enormous foot that was before them. The flesh of her heel compressed under the weight of her titanic body before transferring to the ball of her sole and lastly to her toes as her step came to completion. All three of their little hearts were pounding, and Nate was pretty sure he might have peed a little. Ben was just as scared, but once again, he found himself incredibly turned on and aroused; he just hoped the other guys wouldn’t notice his erection under his clothes.

“What the heck, mom...” Thomas said, far too quiet and short of breath for his colossal mother to hear. He was way too fearful of what she might do to them if she heard him. The weight from her heel shifted forward as her heel lifted. The ball of her sole and her toes squished down as they received the weight of her step. Then her foot lifted, flew through the air, and came to land next to its colossal twin, settling just before the front door.

Come on, boys,’ Natalie said, fumbling with the lock, “I’m just opening the door for you, I’m not going to do your job for you.”

Any bravado they might have had was gone; it would take some time to build back up after nearly being stepped on. They scrambled and ran between Natalie’s feet, not even offering a hint of protest as they neared the door. The giantess was cursing the fussy lock as the tinies were now standing between the door and Natalie’s feet, waiting to cross the threshold. Finally, the lock clicked, and she swung the door open. The door flew over the heads of the tiny teenagers, creating a vortex of wind that made them fly backwards. Nate and Thomas tumbled across the tile but quickly got back up and darted for the threshold. The fear of Natalie Beaumont was in them and they wanted to be done as quickly as possible.

Ben, however, flew a little further than the other two and, as fate would have it, he landed up against two of Natalie’s tremendous toes. “Ew!” Natalie scowled. “Benjamin, get off my toes and do your job!” she scoffed. “Now!” she said, sternly, wiggling her toes and flicking the tiny teenager away. He tumbled over himself and came to a stop just before the door’s threshold. He caught his breath and stood up. His heart was pounding with anxiety as he looked up at the giant woman, but she only looked back down at him with a cold-hearted look in her eyes. Ben’s heart sank and he swallowed the nervous lump in his throat.

Shaking, he ran over the threshold and caught up with the other two; he couldn’t bear to look back at the giantess. He should have hated what just happened… he should have hated her and the way she treated them... but he didn’t. The feeling he felt from being discarded by her, like he was just some sort of annoyance, only turned him on even more. It was a feeling he really liked. 

But still, that cold look of indignation she gave him after flicking him with her toes was an image that was burned in his mind. Ben started to wonder if he had done something to disappoint her. Was she genuinely upset that he was against her toes? That was something he had no control over… how could she possibly be mad about that? Was it something else? Was it that they didn’t move out of the way for her sooner? Ben didn’t know… but he was worried that she was upset with him and that she wouldn’t “do something nice” for him, like she said earlier. Whatever she meant by that.

He caught up with Thomas and Nate out by the tram system. “What kept you so long?” they asked, pulling out various bags of supplies.

“I got knocked down by that force of wind from the door…,” Ben answered breathlessly. 

“I know…,” Thomas scoffed, shaking his head, “my mom is being a real bitch. And that is the woman you want us to be nice to and cater to her every whim, huh?”

“Well, I didn’t hear you protesting back there,” Ben said.

“Well, duh!” Thomas snapped. “Can you imagine what she would have done if she had heard me say anything at all?”

“Actually, that just proves Ben’s point, dude,” Nate said to Thomas. “We can’t say anything to her. She’s way too bold and brazen now, who knows what she’ll do.”

“I don’t get it…,” Ben admitted. “She said she wanted to make it up to us, that she wanted to set things right…”

“She’s a liar, man,” Nate laughed. “You can’t trust her! You are blind to that cause you have some sort of weird crush on her. But I do think that your plan is a good one. Let’s just play along with her and we’ll be fine.”

“Well, I, for one, can’t wait to get away from her,’ Thomas shook his head. “So, if you think playing her stupid games with get us to that point… then I guess the end justifies the means and I’ll keep playing nice with her… but I honestly don’t know how much more of this I can take!”

“Same…,” Nate said, “but I don’t see any other options at this point, do you?”

“No…,” Thomas sighed.

“So, uhm,” Ben said, with a nervous expression on his face, “she wouldn’t have actually stepped on us back there, right?” He looked at the other two, but they didn’t respond, they just had unsure looks on their faces. “Like, if we hadn’t moved, would your mom have squashed us, like, for real?”

“I-, I-, don’t know…” Thomas said, hesitantly.

“I don’t want to even think about that…,” Nate said.

The giantess’s booming voice called out from inside the doorway of the condo, “Hurry up or I’ll lock you outside! I haven't had anything to eat yet and you’re wasting my time,” she said with annoyance. “I’m shutting the door in one minute, so you have 60 seconds to get back inside!”

“Shit!” they yelled, scurrying down with the bags of supplies. They started running back up the pathway toward the door, their little legs hopped around the oversized cracks in the sidewalk.

“30 seconds!” the giantess smiled playfully, watching them struggle to carry all the supplies. Thomas and Nate reached the threshold first, crossing it with their load of stuff as the giantess watched them with amusement. Ben tripped on a crack in the sidewalk, spilling his supplies everywhere. The other two kept going, passing Natalie’s monstrous feet, not noticing what had happened. Ben panicked and started to gather as much of the equipment as he could, but he was scared and nervous, he kept grabbing stuff and fumbling it.

“Fuck!” he yelled, not knowing how much time he had left. Would she really close the door on him, he wondered. The titanic woman crossed her arms and looked down at him with indifference, sighing at the sight before her. Finally, Ben grabbed all the bags and secured them in his arms. He started heading toward the door when the giantess sighed disappointedly.

“Ohhh…,” she said, “that’s too bad, Benjamin, looks like you’re out of time!” The door began to close.

“No!” he yelled. “Mrs. Beaumont, wait! I can make it!” he called as the gap between the door and the jamb was getting narrower.

“See you later, Benjamin!” she said, smiling smugly at him.

Ben charged ahead with all his might, but the door slammed shut right in his tiny face. “No! No!” he yelled, kicking at the door, pounding on it, hoping that Natalie would change her mind and open it for him. “Please! Open up!” He stood there for another minute or two, quietly beating on the door in defeat before he realized that she wasn’t coming back for him. He set the bags down in defeat and sat down. 

He cursed himself for dropping the equipment. He cursed himself for being too slow. But, strangely, he didn’t curse Natalie Beaumont for imposing a made-up time restraint on them. He now seriously started to wonder if he had done something to earn the wrath of the giant woman. If he had, he didn’t know what it was. And he didn’t know what it would take to get back in her good graces. 

He couldn’t believe the last five minutes of his life. He was flicked like a bug from her toes, like he was nothing to her, then she shut the door in his face with no regard for his plight. Thinking about how she treated him like an insignificant bug made him frustratingly turned on. His manhood was so erect and hard that it hurt. Why did Natalie Beaumont treating him like trash sexually arouse him so much, he wondered. He didn’t know, but one thing was for sure; he really liked it and he wanted more of it.

 

---

“Dude,” Nate said, “Ben didn’t make it! He’s still outside!”

“Forget him!” Thomas said as they ran together with their equipment and supplies in hand.

“We can tell Aubreigh, right?” Nate asked, almost out of breath.

“Not right now,” Thomas said. “Let’s wait until later when my mom’s not around.”

They heard an echoing click as the gigantic woman locked the door behind them with a delicious smile on her face. She seemed really pleased with herself. She chuckled slightly and turned around, looking down at the two boys running back with their arms full of stuff. Why were they still running, she wondered. They made it in time so what’s the rush now? She must have really scared them silly, she thought. She just laughed to herself and rolled her eyes at them. 

She took one giant step forward, her foot creating an earth quaking boom behind them. That single step scared them half to death and they started running even faster. Natalie looked at them and wondered what in the world they were thinking. She timed her next step perfectly and brought her foot down right in front of them. Her heel landed with a thundering boom and both of the tiny boys ran smack into the back of it. They were stopped dead in their tracks by the wall of bare flesh before them. Falling backwards, they dropped their stuff and equipment spilled everywhere.

“When will you boys learn?” Natalie said, laughing with amusement. “When a giant is coming through, you need to move out of the way!” She brought her other foot before them and turned around, all ten toes facing the terrified teenage boys. “Also, shame on you for not helping Benjamin when he dropped his stuff. I’m actually a bit disappointed in both of you actually.” Natalie put her hands on her hips and shook her head disapprovingly. “Thomas, I thought I raised you better than that.”

“I’m sorry, mom,” Thomas said flatly. He didn’t dare argue with her.

Natalie sighed and dropped her arms to her sides. “Well come on, your sister’s waiting.” She turned back around and walked away, leaving the two boys alone as her footsteps subsided and the vibrations became less intense.

Nate sighed and looked at Thomas who was frustrated beyond belief. “Come on, it’s okay…, let’s go…” Nate said, trying to comfort him. Thomas nodded his head and started collecting his stuff.

When Natalie came back around the corner to the main area, she heard Aubreigh laughing. That was a good sign she thought. “How’s it going in here?” she asked.

“Really good,” Aubreigh said, smiling. “Kelly was just telling me and the girls about school and some of her stories from work.”

“Huh, interesting,” Natalie said. Aubreigh was sitting on the couch leaning forward, talking to Kelly, as well as Carmen, Sophia, Julia, and Chloe, who were all on the floor between her feet.

“Where are the boys?” Aubreigh asked, looking around for them.

“Oh, they’re coming,” Natalie said. “You know how long it takes for tinies to get anywhere.”

“That’s true,” Aubreigh said, looking back down at the floor by her feet. 

“So,” Kelly said, “I suppose, getting back to business now, as soon as I get my tools, I’m going to file down some of the rough edges of your nails here and then smooth out your cuticles and your skin.”

“Man, I’ve never noticed all the little imperfections on your nails, sis,” Julia said, looking in amazement as she walked up to one of Aubreigh’s gigantic toes and began inspecting it.

“Yeah, Aub,” Chloe said, “these are pretty rough.”

“Well, that’s because I usually do everything myself,” Aubreigh said, feeling embarrassed of her feet. “I can’t see all the little details like you guys can.”

“You’ve never seen Aubreigh’s feet up close before?” Kelly asked, looking around at the other girls by the teenager’s giant feet.

“No, not really,” Julia said.

“But doesn’t she ever walk around barefoot?” asked Kelly.

“We’re not usually on the floor, and if we are, Aubreigh stays far away so she doesn’t scare us,” Julia added.

Kelly was in amazement. Was there really a giant that didn’t make tinies do stuff to her feet? Or even tease or torment tinies with them? She realized that Aubreigh really was as sweet and caring as she came off. How could someone like that be related to Natalie Beaumont, she wondered.

Nate and Thomas finally came around the corner carrying Kelly’s tools. “Oh my gosh,” Kelly said, “thank you guys so much!”

“Yeah…,” Nate said with exasperation, “no problem.” They came around Aubreigh’s toes, where Kelly was standing, and set the equipment down.

Kelly felt a little guilty, “I really do appreciate it, guys.”

They nodded at her and then looked at each other. “So, back to Mario Kart now?” Nate asked.

“Yeah, for sure,” Thomas responded. 

Kelly opened up the supplies and equipment, laying everything out. Kelly grabbed a file, it was huge to her, but to someone like Aubreigh, it was absolutely miniscule. She walked over to Aubreigh’s pinky toe and started filing the rough edges, little by little, getting it smoother. Aubreigh watched in fascination as the tiny girl worked at her craft.

Chloe went over to Nate as the girls started talking amongst themselves as Kelly worked.

“So, where’s Ben?” she asked.

“Uh,” Nate sighed, “Mrs. Beaumont locked him outside.”

Chloe had a look of shock on her face. “Why? What did he do?”

“He, uh…,” Nate rolled his eyes, “he took too long…”

“He took too long?” Chloe said, folding her arms in disbelief.

“Yeah, she said she was hungry and that we had 60 seconds to get back inside,” Nate scoffed, “and Ben was too slow. But I think Mrs. Beaumont is just messing with him. If she doesn't go get him, we’ll tell Aubreigh when she’s done, and she’ll grab him. He won’t have to spend a night in an oversized shoe like we did.”

“Gah…, okay, fine,” Chloe said. “I hope that little punk learns his lesson. I wonder if he still believes all that b.s. about her wanting to make it up to us…”

Meanwhile, Aubreigh was watching Kelly work but still tried to make pleasant conversation. But that was hard to do because the tiny Asian girl was exerting a lot of force and wasn’t really able to respond a whole lot. Aubreigh let a little time go by and Kelly moved on to the next toe, her fourth one, and she started grinding away.

Kelly looked over her shoulder at the group of girls talking amongst themselves and the boy and girl in the distance discussing something. And then, far in the distance, behind the kitchen counter overlooking the living area, Natalie Beaumont was watching as she ate her snack. Kelly’s heart sank and she put her plan into motion. She started grunting and groaning, as if the task was monumentally difficult.

“Are you okay down there, Kelly?” Aubreigh asked from above.

“Oh yeah!” Kelly responded. “I’m fine! Sorry it’s taking me so long, Aubreigh!”

“Oh, that’s fine…,” Aubreigh responded, feeling guilty again. “I’m just worried about you; how long does it usually take you to do a job like this?”

“Like this? Oh, usually about 20-30 minutes, but I normally have a crew with me,” Kelly said, putting her head down and kept filing.

Aubreigh paused and scrunched her face, “Oh, well, do you need some help?”

“Oh,” Kelly laughed, “I don’t think there’s much you could do, I think most of the tools are too small for you.” She put her head back down and kept working. She swallowed hard, hoping Aubreigh would take the bait. A few seconds passed and Aubreigh said nothing. Kelly was starting to worry. Then, she said it...

“Well, what about these guys?” the giant girl said, gesturing to her tiny friends and siblings. “You guys don’t mind helping, do you? It would be really nice of you. Otherwise, Kelly could be here all night!”

Various stuttering and stammering came from the tinies as Kelly spoke up. “Oh, I couldn’t possibly,” she said, pausing to look up at the teenage giantess, “unless you really think they wouldn’t mind?”

‘Yeah, for sure!” Aubreigh smiled, “Of course!” Aubreigh looked at the other tinies on the floor. “Guys, could you please do me a really big favor and help poor Kelly out?”

“But we-”, Chloe started to say.

“I know, I know!” Aubreigh said, interrupting her. “But I’ll make it up to you guys, I swear! Just please, grab a tool, and do whatever she says. There are enough tools, right Kelly?”

“Oh yes,” Kelly said, “these are kits for entire crews!”

“Why did you bring kits for an entire crew?” Carmen asked.

“Oh,” Kelly said, “that’s just how they’re packaged. It’s easier to bring everything instead of me just packing tools I need; I almost always forget something.”

“Carmen…,” Aubreigh said, enlarging her eyes, “you’re being very rude to our guest. Just help her out and it will be done soon.”

“Okay, I’m sorry,” Carmen said, grabbing a file. “Where do you want me to start?”

Kelly directed her to the toe that she was currently working on and showed her how to do it. Seeing Carmen take the first step motivated the others to grab tools and ask Kelly what to do as well. One by one, she instructed them on how to use the tools and where to go next and soon she had a smooth operation going. The only one not doing anything was Thomas, who was back up on the coffee table, trying to turn Mario Kart back on.

“Thomas?” Aubreigh asked. “Don’t you think you should be helping as well?”

“I’ve got better things to do than waste my time working on my sister’s smelly toes,” he scoffed. 

“My toes don’t smell, Thomas,” Aubreigh said, looking down at everyone crawling around her feet. “Do my feet smell, guys?” she asked, horrified that her feet might be a tiny bit sweaty.

“Not really…,” Kelly said.

“What do you mean, ‘not really’?” Nate asked with irritation. “Of course they smell, especially at our size! What’s wrong with you?” The others looked at Kelly in disbelief too.

“I mean…,” Kelly answered, explaining herself. “It’s just that I do this all day, every day. I’m just so used to it that I don’t even notice it anymore. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that, I misspoke.”

“Oh shit,” Nate said, feeling bad. “I’m sorry Kelly, I didn’t really think about that. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay…,” Kelly said, starting to feel really guilty about manipulating Aubreigh into making them help her.

“I’m so sorry guys, I thought I washed them really well,” Aubreigh said uncomfortably, “but I also didn’t realize my pedicure was going to be from a tiny, I should have done a better job.”

Natalie stepped into the room and saw the tiny people tending to Aubreigh’s feet. “What’s going on now, Aubreigh?” she asked. “Why isn’t your brother helping exactly?”

“He said he doesn’t want to, he thinks my feet smell…,” Aubreigh said, clenching her teeth in embarrassment.

“Well, so what if they do!” Natalie looked at her tiny son with irritation. “Do you need to learn your manners again, young man? The rest of your friends and your two sisters are trying to help this poor girl out and you just want to play videogames?”

“I’m- I’m sorry, mom,” he said, heading toward the ramp to the floor.

“I am sick and tired of your attitude, Thomas,” Natalie said, looking at him with anger in her eyes. ‘You know what? No more videogames for you! At all!” Thomas’s stomach sank as his gigantic mom reached down and grabbed the miniature gaming console between her colossal fingers.

“Mom, no!” he yelled.

Natalie pinched her fingers together and rubbed them back and forth, grinding the miniature Nintendo system to dust.

“Jesus, mom,” Aubreigh sighed, “was that really necessary?”

“Your brother has been disrespectful to me, to you, and now to his friends. If you ask me, he needs a little discipline.”

“But do you have any idea how expensive those miniature game systems are?” Aubreigh asked, trying to calm down her enraged mother. 

“When he learns to be respectful again,” Natalie said, flicking the crushed pieces away from her fingers, “I’ll get him another one.” Thomas sulked and moped toward the others. Natalie set her foot down in front of him, blocking his path. “What do you have to say for yourself, young man?”

“I’m sorry, mom,” he said, looking straight ahead at the arch of her foot.

“Look at me when you talk to me!” Natalie said, sharply.

“I’m sorry mom!” he yelled up at her, looking directly in her eyes.

“Apologize to your friends,” Natalie said, putting her hands on her hips.

“Sorry,” he said, but he couldn’t see them over his mom’s foot in his way.

“And apologize to your sister…,” Natalie said.

“Mom, that’s not-” Aubreigh said before being interrupted.

“No, he needs to apologize,” Natalie repeated herself.

“I’m sorry, Aubreigh,” he said, looking up at his titanic sister who was watching with embarrassment. 

“And lastly, apologize to Kelly, the poor girl is working hard to earn a living and make a better life for herself while you just have everything handed to you,” Natalie scoffed, shaking her head in disappointment.

“I’m,” Thomas paused, looking at his mother’s gigantic foot blocking his path, still unable to see over it, “sorry. I’m sorry, Kelly.”

Once Natalie heard him apologize to everyone, she relaxed her stance and moved her foot out of his way. “Now, do whatever Kelly tells you to do, or whatever Aubreigh tells you to do. No talking back. No complaining. If I find out you do any of either of those things, I will punish you even further, understood?”

“Yes, mom,” he said, somberly approaching the rest of the group.

“I’ve got it from here, mom,” Aubreigh said, “why don’t you just have another glass of wine?”

“You know me well, Aubreigh,” Natalie smiled, relaxing a bit. “I’m sorry, I just have had it up to here with your brother… but you’re right, I need to think of a different way to process his behavior.”

“Right,” Aubreigh said, “well, I’ll talk to him about it.”

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Aubreigh's Pedicure - Part 2 by carnage
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mainly focused on Aubreigh and her freinds. Lot's of cheesy interaction and plot devices. Hope you enjoy!

- Aubreigh's Pedicure - Part 2 -

Added Feb 25, 2021 [Feet, Humiliation, Entrapement]

Natalie took a deep breath and headed back toward the kitchen, but she was no longer in the mood to finish her snack. She had a lot of frustration built up that she felt she needed to let out. She suddenly remembered the tiny man in her sock upstairs. She smiled as she realized that he would be the perfect tool to release her frustration on. “Aubreigh, honey, I think I’m going to go lay down for a little bit, I have a terrible headache.”

“But it’s only 6:30,” Aubreigh said.

“I know,” Natale responded, “but I’ll be back down later, I’ll be back.”

“Okay mom, sounds good,” Aubreigh said, smiling at her.

Natalie went upstairs, leaving Aubreigh and her tiny friends and siblings to themselves. Kelly and the six other tinies were hard at work on Aubreigh’s feet, nearly all the nails were smoothed out and the ridges were softened. It was a surreal sight to see all of them crawling and working around her toes. She felt bad at first, especially when she thought about what it might smell like for them. But she had to admit, it did feel amazing, and the job was looking fantastic. Aubreigh still couldn’t believe she was letting this happen, but Kelly was doing a really fantastic job, especially at managing the others. Aubreigh couldn’t remember a time when the skin around her toenails looked so pristine. 

Aubreigh noticed the somber tone down below. She wanted to address what had just happened with her mom, but she couldn’t think of the right words to say. She thought about it for a few minutes, not saying anything in the meantime. She just sat there in silence as her tiny friends and siblings worked. 

Finally, Kelly spoke up. “Okay Aubreigh, we’re all done with prep on your toes before paint is applied. The only other thing to do is your soles and heels.”

“My soles and heels?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yeah, we also service your heels as well, and remove any dead, dry, or cracked skin,” Kelly explained.

“But my heels aren’t dry, or cracked,” Aubreigh said.

“Maybe not from your vantage point, Aubreigh,” Kelly said, “but there is still a lot we can do to spruce them up. But we usually have a special platform for people to put their feet on. So maybe, would you mind laying on your stomach for us instead?”

“Um, sure, whatever helps you out,” Aubreigh said, sipping the last of her wine. The thought to protest what she felt was an unnecessary task didn’t really cross her mind. She just did whatever Kelly asked of her. Aubreigh stood up and knelt down to the floor, making sure that her tiny friends were out of the way. She grabbed a pillow from the couch and laid down on her stomach, resting her head on the pillow. “This good?”

“Yeah, perfect,” Kelly said, standing before the titanic teen’s upturned soles.

“What are we supposed to do now?” Thomas asked, standing before his sister’s toes, looking up at the vast terrain of her sole.

“Well, if you and Nate could go to her heels, me and the girls will bring you the tools we need to use,” Kelly said. It was hard work filing and smoothing out someone's heels, and Kelly wanted the guys to do it since they were much stronger.

“Well, I guess we’re not out of the woods yet,” Thomas said, shaking his head at the absurdity of having to climb his sister’s soles.” He was still in a somber mood after having watched his mom crush his game console, but Nate had been working the whole time to cheer him up and take his mind off his mother. 

Nate appealed to Thomas’s competitive nature and jabbed him in the arm. “Come on,” he said, “I’ll race ya to the top.” Nate ran toward Aubreigh’s right sole and started climbing over the giant toes.

“Oh, you’re on!” Thomas said, snapping back to life. He ran to his sister’s left sole and hopped up and over her massive toes. Nate had an obvious head start on Thomas and was already crawling on the soft skin of Aubreigh’s sole. The one nice thing about this was that, since his sister was laying on her stomach, there were lots of soft wrinkles created on her normally silky-smooth soles, so there were lots of footholds for them. 

“Oh, that feels so crazy weird!” Aubreigh said, flinching reflexively, causing Nate to tumble down and land between two of Aubreigh’s toes. He quickly pulled himself out and got back onto her sole. He looked over at Aubreigh’s other foot and saw that Thomas had made it up to where he was before he had fallen down.

“Sucks to be you!” Thomas yelled over as he crawled up his sister’s sole, quickly finding solid footing in her wrinkles.

“What happened, is everything okay back there?” Aubreigh asked, shifting uncomfortably. The two boys on her soles fell down into the wrinkles, grabbing on so they didn’t tumble back down to her toes.

“Yes!” Kelly called. “Everything is fine, just try not to move!”

“Oh, sorry!” Aubreigh called out. The tiny movements on her feet tickled but she powered through it, staying as still as possible for them. Kelly started to think that this wasn’t a good idea as the tiny boys kept crawling and climbing higher and higher until they reached Aubreigh’s heels. The wrinkles in her sole were no longer a source of help because her heels were smooth and round. Having fallen once already, Nate was a little more cautious, deciding to army crawl to the top instead of dashing for it like Thomas did. 

When Thomas made it to the top of Aubreigh’s heel, he pumped his fists in victory as Nate was still trying to work his way up. “Hey, that’s not fair!” he yelled. “Your sister intervened!”

“That’s what you get for taking a head start,” Thomas laughed, “and you still lost!”

“Whatever…,” Nate said, making his last few moves toward the top. 

“How do they look, guys?” Kelly asked. The two boys looked around, realizing for the first time how high Aubreigh’s heels were in the air, if they fell off, it would be at least a 20ft drop to the floor.

“Honestly, they look fine,” Thomas said.

“Yeah, nice and smooth, super soft,” Nate added. “There are no cracks or dry skin or anything.”

“So, do we even have to do anything up here, or what?” Thomas asked.

Kelly turned toward the other girls. “Listen, I think it’s too dangerous for us to bring tools up there. But if I don’t do everything in the package that Mrs. Beaumont ordered, I don’t know if she’ll pay me.”

“But she’s not even here right now,” Carmen said, stating the obvious.

“Right,” Kelly nodded, “so maybe we can make Aubreigh just think we did it. If we all go up there and massage her feet a little bit, I don’t think she’ll be able to tell the difference.”

“Why don’t we just tell Aubreigh it’s too dangerous,” Chloe said, gesturing up to the vast soles, “she’ll understand. She won’t say anything to Mrs. Beaumont about it.”

“I just can’t take that risk guys,” Kelly said, “I have a lot riding on this.”

“And you’re willing to take a risk on Aubreigh not being able to tell a difference between a massage and smoothing her skin?”

“Yeah,” Kelly said, “that’s actually one thing we do a lot, most of our clients can’t tell the difference anyways.”

“Man…,” Chloe snorted with laughter, “I’m really regretting you coming over...”

“I know…,” Kelly grimaced, “sorry about that. But please know, I really appreciate it.”

“Yeah, it’s okay,” Carmen said, “let’s just get this over with.”

The girls, including Kelly, crawled over Aubreigh’s toes and set to work massaging the vast expanse of soft flesh. 

“What’s going on guys?” Nate asked.

“We’re massaging Aubreigh’s feet, what does it look like?” Chloe said, pressing her hands into her giant friend’s sole.

“This day just keeps getting worse and worse…,” Thomas said.

“I’m sorry about your Nintendo Micro, man,” Nate said.

“It’s okay,” Thomas said. “I just realized that it will actually be more fuel against her for when we tell our dad. And besides, he’ll get us a new one.”

“Do you think he will believe you?”

“Pretty hard to argue against a smashed Nintendo Micro, dude,” Thomas responded confidently. “So that will lend credibility to all the other stories.”

“Yeah…,” Nate sighed, “I guess you’re right.”

For the next two minutes, the tiny teenagers worked hard to massage the vast soles of the teenage girl. They pressed their little arms into her wrinkles and even jumped up and down to get to her muscles underneath her skin. “Mmmm,” Aubreigh moaned, “I don’t know what you guys are doing back there, but it feels fantastic. I’m really surprised. I’m glad you talked me into this, Kelly…”

Chloe climbed up Aubreigh’s sole toward her boyfriend. “I bet your crush on Aubreigh is coming in handy now, isn’t it?”

“No…,” Nate scoffed. “I don’t wanna be around her feet at all. I’m just doing this because I don’t wanna make Aubreigh or Mrs. Beaumont upset.”

“Yeah…,” Chloe said, “it makes me wonder if this is what Mrs. Beaumont had in mind when she asked Ben to try and convince us to help Aubreigh out tonight. Like, did she think we should encourage her to GET a pedicure from a tiny? Or was she thinking that there was a chance that we might have to help GIVE the pedicure?”

“I don’t know…,” Nate sighed, laughing. “I don’t even think Ben understood what was going on…”

“I hope he’s okay out there…,” Chloe said.

“Okay guys, time to come down now,” Kelly yelled out loud. “It’s time to put the paint on her toes and call it done.”

“What?” Aubreigh asked, “time for paint you said?”

“No, wait!” Kelly said, before falling down as Aubreigh shifted. “Not yet, Aubreigh!”

Aubreigh couldn’t hear her tiny voice anymore and started getting up. The tiny people scurried down Aubreigh’s soles as fast as they could, tripping over her wrinkles and rolling down to her toes. The colossal teenager flipped over and sat up. Her heels firmly planted on the ground and her toes were hovering in the air. She expected to see her tiny siblings and friends at a safe distance, but they were writhing on the floor between her feet, catching their bearings, having spilled out from her toes when she started rotating.

“What happened?” Aubreigh asked, in a panic.

“You turned over before we were ready,” Kelly said, standing up.

That’s when Aubreigh noticed her tiny brother holding on to her toe for dear life. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and quickly put her hand under him. “It’s okay little bro, I got you,” she said. He let go and fell right into his sister's giant palm. She gently set him down on the floor by her feet with the others.

“Aubreigh, what the hell is wrong with you?!” he scolded her, looking up at her colossal face.

Aubreigh rolled her eyes and shoved Thomas down with her toes. “Shhh!” she said, closing her eyes and holding a crooked finger up to her mouth, “I’ve had enough of you for one night, Thomas.”

“Aubreigh?” Thomas whimpered, looking up at his titanic sister. What was she doing, he wondered.

“Now Kelly,” Aubreigh said, pausing and putting her hands together as she tried to think of the words to say. “What do we need to do to help you finish up?”

The tiny teens on the floor couldn’t believe what was happening. Why wasn’t Aubreigh asking about the close call? Why wasn’t she seeing if they were all okay? And why in the world was Aubreigh talking so funny.

“I just need to put the paint on,” Kelly said, looking around. “But I can’t find the spacers anywhere, there should have been more bags. There were some inflatable spacers with this stuff.”

“Why don’t you just use them?” Aubreigh asked.

“Use what?” Kelly asked, confused.

“Them,” Aubreigh said again, gesturing toward the floor.

“Them?” Kelly asked in shock, looking around at the others.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, closing her eyes and licking her dry lips. “I read an article or something one time and…” Aubreigh paused to stretch and yawn, “it said that sometimes, some people will use tinies for spacers...um… like, for their toes.”

“Oh my god,” Julia said, “I think Aubreigh is drunk or something!”

“But she’s only had one glass of wine, and it’s not even empty yet!” Nate said in disbelief.

“Aubreigh is a super light-weight,” Thomas said, “and she almost never drinks because this is how she gets. She’s fuckin toasted right now.”

Kelly spoke up to the sloshed teenager. “Aubreigh, I can’t use your friends or brother and sister as toe spacers, that wouldn’t be okay.”

“What wouldn’t be okay?” Aubreigh asked, scrunching her face as if she were confused by Kelly’s words.

“Using your friends and siblings as toe spacers!” she shouted back up to her.

“Use my friends and siblings as toe spacers?” Aubreigh asked, slurring her words. “That…” she said, pausing, “sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!” She raised her eyes and smiled. “You know, I’ve actually read about people using… um, you little people, the tinies, for stuff like that.” Aubreigh shook her head disapprovingly, “I think that is totally MEAN! bUT luckiLY…” she yawned again, “I am nice and will not be mean to you...” She covered her mouth and started giggling as her face started to turn flush.

“Aubreigh, I don’t think that’s necessary, besides I don’t think we need them because your toes and toenails are so well shaped,” Kelly interjected again, “So I don’t think that’s fair to these guys.”

“Nuh, nuh, uh...” Aubreigh said, raising her eyes and holding her finger up to shush the tiny, “I’m the boss! So THAT means… you have to do whatever I sss-shay…” 

“Aubreigh, sis,” Thomas said, “you’re not thinking clearly. You would never do this!”

Aubreigh scrunched her face and frowned her lips. She moved her toes over her tiny brother and set them down on him, smushing him against the floor. “I told you,” she said as he squirmed and wiggled under her toes, “I’ve had enough of you, little bro…, you’re always so mean to me and mom.”

“Aubreigghgh…” he coughed, “-that ish rediculoush!”

“If the rest of you don’t wanna end up like my little brother here,” she yawned and smiled, “then you need to do what I say, cuz I’m the boss, right Kelly?”

“Right,” Kelly said, fearful of what might happen if she disagreed again. She couldn’t say she was surprised. Seeing Aubreigh Beaumont like this was eye opening to her. She realized that deep down, Aubreigh must have some demons that she was suppressing. It just seemed as if Aubreigh had a better handle on hers than most. That is, unless she had been drinking. “Guys, I’m sorry, I don’t know what else to do,” Kelly said apologetically.

“I hate my life,” Carmen said, walking over toward the giant girl’s fourth and pinky toe, wedging herself deep in between them. Aubreigh spread her toes and let her tiny friend wiggle in. Once again, after Carmen took the lead, the rest followed suit. They were tired and depressed, but they were counting on all this being over soon.

“Come onnnn,” Aubreigh said, yawning, “don’t be ssshy now… get in between all my toes... I don’t want any paint… any shkin on the pant… er, any paint on the shkin...” Her speaking was getting worse, but the tinies still complied with her commands. They weren’t sure what the drunken Aubreigh was capable of, and they didn’t want to find out either. 

Carmen was between Aubreigh’s pinky and fourth toes, Chloe was between her fourth and third toes, and Nate was stationed between her third and second toes. No one needed between her big and second toes since there was more than enough room. And as Kelly had pointed out earlier, there was really no need for any of them at all, but they were trying to appease the giant teenage girl.

Sofia and Julia walked over to her other foot still pinning Thomas down. Aubreigh smiled and lifted her foot, releasing her brother from the hot prison under her sweaty toes. As soon as he stood up, she spread her toes and thrust her foot forward, catching him between her middle toes. She snorted with laughter at the surprised look on his tiny face. Sofia crawled in between the giant’s pinky and fourth toes while Julia forced herself between her giant sister’s second and third toes.

Kelly quickly got the applicator and dipped it into the paint, trying not to waste any time. Aubreigh scrunched her toes together, eliciting gasps and shrieks from the tinies between them.

“Ooops… sorry guys,” she mumbled. Toe after toe, Kelly painted the nails of the giantess. She couldn’t believe that her and Aubreigh were roughly the same age, but here she was, having to serve her. She got depressed just thinking about it, but she tried not to let that slow her down. The faster she could get done, the sooner she could get paid and get out of here.

“Aubreigh, you have to hold still!” Kelly yelled as Aubreigh scrunched her toes again, squeezing her tiny friends and siblings. The giant girl threw Kelly off balance with the awkward applicator each time she squeezed, scrunched, or flexed her toes.

“Shorry…,” Aubreigh whispered with sleepy eyes, “all you little tinies keep tickling me…”

“I’m almost done, Aub,” Kelly sighed, “I’m on your last toe now…”

Kelly didn’t get a response from the teenager, so she just kept working. After a few more minutes, she finished the last stroke and stepped back to look at her work. And honestly, aside from the tiny people wedged between the giant teen’s toes, Kelly was really happy with everything.

“Aubreigh,” she said, “everything is done! Just be careful as they dry!” Kelly looked up at the titaness of a girl sitting on the couch. Her eyes were closed completely now, and drool was starting to creep out from her lips. “Aubreigh?” she asked. The only response she got was the sound of snoring from her.

“She’s asleep!” Carmen yelled. “Come on, let’s get out while we can.”

“I’m stuck!” yelled Chloe.

“I can’t get out either!” Sophia cried.

“Hold on, I’m coming,” Kelly said, walking up to one of them. She grabbed their arms and pulled as hard as she could, even leveraging herself against the colossal toes.

“Ah! You’re going to tear me apart!” Carmen said.

“For fucks sake!” Thomas yelled. “We’re stuck! Stuck between my sister’s giant fucking toes!”

“Hold on,” Kelly said, ‘let me try to get a better angle.”

But before she could say anything else, Aubreigh slumped over on the couch, laying on her arm. She moaned as she repositioned to get more comfortable. In the process, she lifted her legs up and set one on the arm of the couch and the other on the coffee table. The tiny people stuck between her toes screamed in unison as her foot flew through the air. Kelly was lost, she didn’t know what to do. 

 The giant teenager’s right foot was resting on the coffee table with her toes sticking upward. If the tinies could escape, they could probably crawl down her foot to safety, but the issue would be wedging themselves free in the first place. But Aubreigh’s left foot, however, was hanging out over the arm of the couch, if any of the tinies fell out now, they would likely fall to their deaths. 

Kelly was unsure what to do and was thinking of a game plan when she heard the familiar sound booming of footsteps coming down the stairs. She turned around to see a much more relaxed Natalie Beaumont standing at the base of the stairs. She had a dreamy look on her face as she approached Kelly’s diminutive form.

“So…,” Natalie chuckled, “what happened here, Kelly?” She looked around the floor at the tools spread everywhere and then at her sleeping daughter. “She passed out, huh?” Natalie laughed. “That must mean you did a good job. Well, let’s see how well you did, shall we?” 

Natalie looked at her daughter's feet, her bare soles facing her, and noticed movement. Natalie paused and her eyes grew wide. “What in the world?” Natalie said as she burst into laughter. She completely disregarded the tiny girl on the floor and walked over toward Aubreigh’s feet to inspect a little closer. 

Her foot came down dangerously close to Kelly, nearly stepping on her, but the giant woman paid no notice. Natalie’s step, however, did crush many of the tools and equipment into oblivion, which of course, she didn’t notice either. Kelly briefly panicked and wondered what she would tell the resort about the destroyed equipment.

With a smile on her face, Natalie laughed in shock in awe as she watched the tiny teenagers wiggling and squirming between her daughter’s toes. “Oh my god! You guys! Whatever are you doing there!”

“Aubreigh made us be her toe spacers for Kelly!” Thomas yelled up to his mom. “But she fell asleep, can you please let us out now?”

“This was Aubreigh’s idea?” Natalie scoffed. “Well, I’m certainly glad to see you’re listening to your sister and working along with the others, Thomas.”

“Can you let us out now, please?” he asked again desperately.

“Oh, no can do,” Natalie said, wincing. “You see guys, the paint is still drying and if I take you out now, then it might smudge on her toes. And we wouldn’t want that would we?” Natalie snickered to herself and stood back up to her full height. “Just hang tight for now. I just came down to get Benjamin and bring him inside.”

“What about me, Mrs. Beaumont?” the tiny girl at her feet asked.

“Ah, yes,” Natalie said, smiling, “about you…”

***

Back outside, Ben was depressed. The thrilling experience of being belittled and dismissed by Mrs. Beaumont had faded away. All that was left was the humiliating feeling of defeat. His heart had sunk into his stomach as he spent most of his time outside trying to think of what he did to upset the giant woman so badly that she would treat him in such a humiliating way. He had been outside for close to an hour and was starting to think that no one was coming back for him. He didn’t understand why. Surely, the others would have told Aubreigh about him. Right?

“Hello?” said a voice from the end of the driveway. Ben looked over to see the sight of another tiny woman coming up toward him and the closed door.

“Um, hello?” Ben called out to her. “Can I help you?”

“This is Condo number 333, correct,” she asked, “for Beaumont?”

“Yeah?” Ben said.

“I’m looking for my daughter, Kelly Chen,” the woman said. “Is she inside?”

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for all the support!

One Tiny Night Stand by carnage
Author's Notes:

A few people emailed and said they prefered shorter chapters so I'm going to break up the next sections to be about 3-4k words each. Anyways, this chapter takes place when Natalie Beaumont went upstairs in the middle of the last chapter, and tiny bit of what happened at the end.

- One Tiny Night Stand -

Added March 16, 2021 [Feet, Insertion, Humiliation, Minor Crush]

After disciplining her tiny son and leaving Aubreigh to her pedicure, Natalie Beaumont went upstairs to her room and closed the door behind her, locking it. She looked at the balled up sock on her night stand by her bed and smiled; just thinking about the tiny man trapped inside was starting to make her wet. She smirked to herself and slowly sauntered over to the bed, reminiscing about how much fun she had with Gregg earlier that day. Natalie had forgotten what it was like to have a tiny person inside her, she had forgotten how good it felt, and now she was hungry for more...

 

“Gregg…,” she whispered in a sing-song voice. There was no movement or response from the tiny man within her sock, so she called out again. “Gregg…,” she said, a little louder, “it’s time to wake up, sleepy head.” Natalie waited a few more seconds, intently gazing at her scrunched up sock, but still, there was no movement. She frowned and lowered her eyes. “Gregg, you better not think you can just ignore me. Don’t you want to come out and spend some time with me?”

 

Gregg wasn’t ignoring her, the giant sock was so tightly wound around the tiny man that he couldn’t move against the fabric, nor could his meager voice penetrate through the layers of cotton. He did everything he could to move and scream up to her, but he was unable to do anything that could be perceived by the giant woman. She quickly lost her patience and swiped her sock with her hand, sending it flying off the nightstand and down to the ground by her bare feet. 

 

“Gregg, you better crawl out of there, at once, if you know what’s good for you,” she said sternly, scowling at the dirty sock on the floor. Gregg’s stomach was suddenly flipping as he dropped tens of stories from his perspective. He landed with a soft thud as the cotton that surrounded him absorbed most of the impact against the cushy carpet fibers. The jolt was just enough to loosen the fabric up so he could actually make some headway and crawl toward the opening. The more he writhed and wriggled, the more the sock began to unravel, revealing the light at the end of the tunnel. His heart began to rush with excitement as he was about to accomplish his goal. He was about to escape his hellish prison!

 

He made it out of the opening only to see the imposing feet of Mrs. Beaumont before him. His heart sank again as his small victory of escaping the sock was quickly replaced with the haunting reminder of where he was, and whose enormous feet surrounded him. He sighed a breath of relief and simultaneously slumped over in despair. He rolled onto his side and looked up at the giantess who was frowning at him.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg apologized, “the fabric was so tight I couldn’t move! I tried to come when you called me-”

 

“There you are,” the giant woman laughed, “there’s my little…” she covered her mouth and started giggling. “Oh my god,” she smiled, “I almost called you a little ‘man’! But I forgot, you’re not a man, goodness no,” she removed her hand and smiled condescendingly at Gregg, “you’re much more like a tiny little pest, aren’t you?” Gregg was visibly defeated. Why did she have to be so mean to him? He didn’t even bother responding to any of her taunts, he just looked to the side with a glum face. “Oh no, I’ve hurt your feelings, haven’t I?” Still sitting on her bed, she leaned forward, towering over the tiny man between her feet, but he still said nothing in response. “Well come on, get up and be a man,” she smiled teasingly at him, giving him a renewed sense of determination.

 

“What have I got to lose…,” he muttered to himself as he got up. He no more than stood and looked up at the giantess as a mischievous grin spread across her face. She ruthlessly bowled him over with toes, knocking him down to the ground. She roared with laughter as he angrily got back up.

 

“Come on, bug,” she called down to him, “stay standing! Be a man!” Natalie smiled as she again knocked him down with her toes. “Oh that’s too bad, you don’t seem like you want to be treated like a man, instead, you keep choosing to be pushed around like a little tiny bug.” She curled her toes and flicked him, sending him sprawling back a good distance. “Although, I usually crush tiny little bugs,” she said, posing her big toe over his quivering body, “call me crazy, but I think bugs deserve to get squished, don’t you?” 

 

“Nooooooo,” Gregg screamed as her toe came down on him, firmly pressing him into the carpet fibers. She grinded her toe back and forth and Gregg felt an all too familiar feeling.

 

“If you don’t want to get squashed like a bug, then you shouldn’t behave like one,” Natalie smiled from above, “simple as that.” Natalie lifted her foot away and watched the little man writhe on the floor for a moment. The very sight of him made her smile, Natalie was enjoying herself immensely. In fact, she was having so much fun that she hadn’t noticed how wet she was getting from teasing him.

 

“Well, I can’t think of any reason not to squash you like a bug, can you?” the giant woman said, hovering her sole over him again. Gregg’s eyes widened at the sight above him and he used the time she was using to tease him to crawl out from under it. “Unless…,” the giantess smirked, grabbing him with her toes and lifting him up to her waiting palm, “unless there is another way you can prove you are a man? What do you say?”

 

Gregg was dropped from her toes into a palm many times larger than him. He was thankful to be laying on something so soft and that smelled amazing. “You mean…” he paused.

 

“I think you know what I mean, Gregg,” she smiled at him. “You did do a pretty good job earlier, I think. And who knows, if I hadn’t stopped you, maybe you would have gotten me there. But I know the true reason you were doing that was just to get discovered by my daughter so she could save you. But there is no one here this time. It’s just you and me ...bug.”

 

“Mrs. Beaumont, this isn’t funny anymore,” Gregg said, defeatedly. “I need to get home to my family. You’ve had your fun, I’ve tried playing along with your games, but I just can’t anymore. I’m tired. I’m done.”

 

“Oh Gregg,” Natalie said, sighing, “I know you need to get home to your family. But here’s the thing, I need you first. And if you don’t do a good job and get me there, then I’ll squash you like a fucking bug under my foot and hand deliver you back to your family myself.”

 

Gregg froze with fear and the color drained from his face.

 

“But if you succeed, then you get to leave, as a man, and you get to go back home to your wife.” Natalie leaned back on the bed and started breathing slower and heavier. Seeing the look of terror on the little man’s face made her insides tingle with excitement. Not waiting any longer, Natalie closed her fist with Gregg inside as she pulled off her top and slipped her pants down. She opened her fingers and looked at his cowering form on her palm.

 

“M-Mrs. Beau-” he started to blather, but Natalie simply smiled and dropped him on her stomach, cutting him off.

 

“Come on, hurry up, I only told my daughter I was taking a nap,” she said, laying back and closing her eyes. “Unless you need some motivation?” she asked, holding her fingers in a flicking position above him. Gregg didn’t need to be told twice, he started running down the length of the titanic woman’s stomach toward her vagina. He glanced behind him to see if her colossal fingers were still following him, but in his poor judgment, he didn’t notice where he was running and tripped and fell straight into the giantess’s belly button.

 

“Oh, fuck!” he shouted, scrambling back out.

 

“Gregg, stop screwing around down there,” he heard the giantess roar with agitation. The thundering voice shook her belly, causing him to fall back into her navel yet again. He was attempting to free himself for a second time when he saw her fingers appear overhead. “Oh for fuck sake,” she sighed, gripping and pulling the tiny man out of her belly button. Her hand moved him downward and he flew over her stomach, past her neatly trimmed hair, and above her dripping wet pussy. His heart began to race in fear as he started to panic. She released her grip on him and his stomach flipped as he fell through the air, landing directly on the two wet lips of the giantess.

 

He struggled to find balance and footing as her pussy swallowed him. The more he struggled, the deeper and deeper he got stuck. The muscles around him were twitching and spasming with excitement. Every little movement from the tiny man caused another flinch of excitement in the gigantic woman’s sex cavern. 

 

“Oh yes,” Natalie said, clenching the sheets tightly with her hands, “that’s the spot. Keep doing that, Gregg,” she said breathlessly. She reached down and started massaging the outer lips of her vagina and began to slowly and gently massage her clit.

 

Gregg wasn’t doing anything on purpose for her, he was just trying to survive and not drown in her pussy juices. He was completely engulfed by her womanhood which was tightening all around him. He tried his best to pull himself along the slippery sidewalls and toward the exit. Eventually his head was free from the gigantic lips and he gasped for fresh air.

 

“No,” Natalie gasped, “go deeper!” she said as Gregg saw a gigantic finger poise itself before him. He was still trying to escape the hungry pussy lips as she callously pushed him back inside with her finger, plunging him deeper than he was the first time. “Oh my god! That’s it!” Natalie laughed, smiling with pleasure as she felt his body fill her.

 

Gregg was thrashing and trying to fight his way to freedom, but he kept bumping into the giantess’s finger that kept pushing him back deeper and deeper. After what felt like an eternity, the finger left the inside and returned to her clit to keep gently massaging it. The vaginal walls grew tighter and tighter, crushing Gregg. Natalie kept her rhythm a little longer as Gregg squirmed around inside of her, she kept building and building until it happened. Her vagina pulsed, tightening and squeezing Gregg from within. Her pussy was wet and slippery, causing Gregg to slide toward the opening along with the torrent of juices being excreted from it. He slid down the length of her vagina and fell onto the bed below, clutching his arm in pain as the thick juices were still dripping on him.

 

The giant woman moaned and sighed from above, not paying attention to the tiny man between her legs at the moment. Gregg looked around and saw Natalie Beaumont’s flesh every direction he looked. Her monolithic legs towered over him and went on, impossibly long, down to her feet. Gregg was just thankful that he wasn’t stuck between her toes as they clenched in ecstasy. Behind him was the colossal womanhood that had swallowed him alive and had it’s way with him before it chewed him up and spit him back out. There was no escape from his current situation that he could see.

 

“Oh my,” Natalie moaned in pleasure as she came down from her orgasm. “You did a fantastic job,” she said, sitting up and panting. She smiled down at the terrified tiny between her legs. Her smile faded as she observed his behavior. “What’s wrong, why are you holding your arm?” she asked, reaching down and plucking him up with her fingers to examine him closer. He screamed in pain the second she pinched him. “Greggory, what are you screaming for? I’ve picked you up plenty of times.”

 

“I think I broke my arm,” he cried as he was dropped into her massive palm, yelping in pain again.

 

“Broke your arm,” she asked, raising an eyebrow, “how?”

 

“Are you insane? How do you think?” he said, writhing in pain. “I think I broke some ribs too.”

 

“Oh please,” Natalie scoffed, “if you had broken any ribs, you wouldn’t be able to talk back to me like you are, let alone breathe.”

 

“I need to see a doctor, the time for games is over, Mrs. Beaumont,” Gregg muttered.

 

“That’s too bad,” Natalie sighed. “I really thought you had proved yourself to be a man, Gregg. But it turns out that you are just a tiny pathetic bug. What good are you to a woman if you’re ‘one and done’, like a disposable tissue?”

 

“Okay, enough,” Gregg said. “I got you ‘there’, and I’m sorry I got hurt. Are you really that heartless that you want to keep teasing me even when it’s clear that I need medical attention? Just stop the charade and put me outside so I can go back home. We had a deal and I held up my end of the bargain.”

 

“You sure have a funny way of talking to those superior to you, don’t you?” Natalie scoffed. “Besides, you had some help,” Natalie said, raising her two fingers up. “Besides,” she droned on, “you were supposed to do it without getting hurt. So did you really succeed at your job?”

 

“You just said I did fantastic!” Gregg shouted, still clutching his arm in her palm.

 

“Well yeah,” the giantess laughed, “but that was before I found out you broke your arm.”

 

“And I need to get that taken care of, like now,” he blurted.

 

“I really, truly honestly, believe the best thing for you is if I just put you out of your misery,” the giantess said plainly.

 

“What?” Gregg asked shakily.

 

“If you think about it, I’m really doing you a favor,” Natalie smiled, reassuringly to him. 

 

“But what about my family?!” he yelled.

 

“What about them?” Natalie laughed. “I’m talking about YOU, little Gregg, not them. They did nothing wrong. But I’m afraid you are going to have to get squished. I’m a woman of my word, if nothing else.”

 

“But-, but-,” he stammered.

 

Natalie ignored him and stuck him in her cleavage as she put her top back on and pulled her pants. “Come on, let’s go outside and get you taken care of.” Suffocated by the flesh of her two boobs crushing him, Gregg could only writhe in pain and try to breathe as the giantess spoke so casually about killing him. “It’s funny if you think about it,” the giantess laughed as she walked downstairs, “you didn’t get hurt at all from being stepped on or mashed under my toes, but my pussy was too much for you. I mean, really? THAT’S what did it? Huh, I would never have imagined!” Gregg’s eyes watered as the giantess made her way downstairs and closer to his fate.

***

Ben and Mrs. Chen were taken by surprise as the colossal door above them opened. Above them, in the doorway, stood a barefoot colossal Natalie Beaumont. 

“Benjamin, are you out here?” she asked, scanning the ground in the dark. “I came out to get you. I just got done checking on Aubreigh and your little friends. You’ll never guess what they’re up to,” she said, laughing, thinking about Aubreigh passed out on the couch with tinies stuck between her toes.

 

“I- I am down here!” Ben shouted up to the giantess. He turned around and whispered to Mrs. Chen. “You should stay here.”

 

“Benjamin,” Natalie said, “I’m going to come to you, so be careful not to get stepped on.” She took a step forward from the doorway, causing the ground to rumble. “Come to the middle of the pavement,” she called as she flicked on the outside light.

 

“That’s her!” Mrs. Chen gasped, getting a good look at Natalie Beaumont’s face in the light.

 

“That’s her, who?” Ben asked, getting ready to head toward the middle of the pavement.

 

“That’s her! That’s the woman that killed my sister!” Mrs. Chen started hyperventilating and getting worked up.

 

“Are you sure?” Ben asked. “You said that happened almost 20 years ago.”

 

“I will never forget that face!”

 

“Benjamin,” Natalie called, “what is going on? Where are you?”

 

Ben was looking at Mrs. Chen as she was staring up at the clueless giantess. He was mortified and trying to process everything he had just talked about with Mrs. Chen and what he had just heard.

 

“Don’t make me come looking for you, young man,” Natalie smirked. “I might not be so careful with my step! You wouldn’t want that now, would you?”

 

“J-just wait here! I’ll get Kelly for you, I promise!” Ben said as he leapt out from behind the cover that he and the older Asian woman were hiding behind. “Here I am Mrs. Beaumont!” he called up to the giant woman, waving his arms.

 

Natalie smiled briefly before catching herself, forcing her stoic expression on her face. “It would be best if you come to me when I call for you, Benjamin.” She set her titanic feet down on either side of the tiny teen. “Is that understood?”

 

“Yes, ma’am,” he shouted, feeling that strange tingle coming back to haunt him.

 

“It would be a shame,” the giantess paused, putting her hands on her hips, “a dirty rotten shame, if something were to happen to you because you didn’t listen to me.” Natalie smirked and lifted her bare foot above Ben. It wasn’t the first time she had ominously suggested stepping on him. But this was the first time she had done it barefoot. Ben swallowed hard and looked up at her vast sole. He carefully observed all the wrinkles, creases, and texture of her skin. He could easily see the prints of her toes and even her heel. Fear and dread were coursing through his little body, but yet, he didn’t run, he didn’t try to escape. He just stood there, drinking in the sight before him. The feelings of fear he felt quickly turned into feelings of arousal. His heart beat excitedly and he felt himself becoming turned on. He so badly wanted to touch her feet again and be close to her. Then she returned her foot to it’s resting place and crossed her arms, smiling down in wonder at the tiny by her feet.

 

“Wow…” she sighed in amazement, “once again, not even a flinch from you. You are an enigma, young man.” She reached down and picked him up. “Now, let’s bring you inside so you can join your friends. And I hope you learned a valuable lesson about obedience. I hope the time you spent out here was time for you to reflect on that.” She curled her fingers around Ben, sealing him in her fist. “But before we do that, I have something I need to quickly take care of.”

 

Natalie began to reach for Gregg when a car pulled up to the condo driveway. She stopped what she was doing when she realized it was Aubreigh’s friend from earlier at the pool. The young girl got out of her car and approached Natalie, she couldn’t have been more than a year older than Aubreigh, two at most.

 

“Hi,” she said, “are you Natalie Beaumont? Is this where Aubreigh is staying?”

 

“Why, yes I am, and yes it is dear, Emily is it?” Natalie smiled, “I’m afraid Aubreigh is asleep right now, but please, come in! I’ve been looking forward to your visit.”

 

“She’s asleep? It’s barely 8:30…,” Emily replied, “we were supposed to get together for a drink.”

 

“Well, that explains why she had the wine out, she barely ever drinks,” Natalie laughed. “The poor girl can’t handle her alcohol and gets sleepy pretty quickly. But she’s been tuckered out for about a half hour now, so why don’t you come in and I’ll try to wake her up for you. I’m sorry, I completely forgot you were coming over.”

 

“So you were looking forward to my visit while still forgetting it?” Emily laughed.

 

“I’ve just had a lot going on, is all,” Natalie sighed. “But you’re here to teach Aubreigh about tinies corrections, isn’t that right?”

 

“Yes, ma’am,” Emily said, “I’m not sure how you feel about that, but-”

 

“I love it!” Natalie interrupted her, “I really hope Aubreigh comes around to the idea.” She felt Gregg squirming around in her cleavage, hidden from sight from Emily, when she got an interesting idea. “Let’s go talk to Aubreigh about it.”

 

“Um, who’s this?” Emily asked. Natalie panicked at first, thinking she had saw Gregg or even Ben in her closed fist. But when she looked at where Emily was looking, she saw her reach down and pick up a screaming tiny from behind a flower pot. “Is she one of yours?” Emily asked.

 

“No, I don’t know her,” Natalie said, taking a closer look. “Who are you?” she asked the tiny woman dangling from Emily’s fingers.

 

“I’m Xioaling Chen, I’m looking for my daughter, Kelly!” she squeaked. “Ben said she was inside!"

 

“Ah, I see,” Natalie said, squeezing her grip on Ben’s tiny body. “Well, why don’t you come inside too. Looks like we’re going to have a full house tonight.” And with that, Emily closed her fingers around the screaming woman and held her in her fist as Natalie Beaumont led the way back inside the condo.

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it! Or feel free to email me! Thanks for reading!

Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks by carnage
Author's Notes:

Natalie learns some new ideas for getting into the heads of the tinies and of course, Aubreigh. A bit campy, but I had fun writing it. Hope you enjoy it too! Leave a review if you liked it, or feel free to email me 

gtscarnage@gmail.com

- Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks -

Added March 28, 2021 [Feet, Crush, Violent, Mouth Play, Vore, Humiliation]

Thomas wiggled hopelessly between his giant sister’s toes. He desperately tried to free himself so he could help the others who were currently suffering the same fate between her toes. The giant teen was still passed out on the couch, snoring loudly, and dangling one foot over the arm of the couch and the other over the edge of the coffee table. And for as humiliating as it was being squeezed between her toes, not a single one of the tinies broke down in tears, instead, they were angry. They cursed Aubreigh every time she sleepily grinded her toes together, smothering them with her soft skin. Her feet were starting to perspire a bit and the air began getting humid and musty, making it a chore to breathe. They envied Ben for having been spared this degradation. 

“Oh my god,” Thomas spatted angrily, “Aubreigh is going to pay for this!”

“Oh really, what are you going to do,” Sofia asked mockingly, “yell at her? She’ll just ignore you.”

“She’s our sister!” Julia said, somewhat defending her giant sibling. “She’ll feel awful once she realizes what she’s done!”

“You sure about that?” Sofia scoffed. “Did you see how quickly she forced us to do this after just half a drink? There is something wrong with Aubreigh. And you know what, I think I’m done being friends with her. This whole week has just been too much. And your mom, Jesus, don’t get me started on your mom, I’ve always hated her! But I really thought Aubreigh was my friend. That was stupid of me. Once we get home, don’t get offended if I don’t come over anymore.”

“Hey guys, look!” Thomas shouted, pointing over to the coffee table.

Nate had managed to free himself from between Aubreigh’s toes and was carefully crawling toward Carmen and Chloe. He grabbed Chloe’s arms and pulled her free from between the gigantic toes that imprisoned her. That released enough tension between the giant teen’s toes that Carmen could easily wedge herself out. The three tinies moved carefully down her foot, one wrong move, or flinch, from the giant teen would send them plummeting to the cold hard floor below, resulting in serious injury or death. So, little by little, they crawled down the angled slope of Aubreigh’s foot, past her ankle, and onto her leg. Once they were safe, Nate helped Chloe and Carmen slide safely off Aubreigh’s leg and onto the familiar surface of the coffee table that Aubreigh’s leg was resting on.

“Nate!” Thomas yelled, “Nate! Over here! Help us get out! We don’t have much time!”

“I’m coming! Just give me a minute!” Nate yelled back, hurriedly looking around.

Nate looked at the only possible path for him to take. It would involve him running down Aubreigh’s thigh then onto her shorts and across her crotch to her other leg. Nate went for it before his nerves could stop him. He traversed down the massive thigh, which was easy enough, it was soft, but also smooth, and didn’t offer too much resistance from his miniscule weight. Climbing over the fabric of her shorts was a little more difficult than he anticipated and slowed him down as he had to navigate over and across the folds and creases of her shorts. Then, at the base of her bare thigh, he was ready to make his way up her leg that was propped on the arm of the couch. He made it up to her knee when he heard the front door opening back up. Mrs. Beaumont was coming back in, he realized. He cursed under his breath and looked around in a panic.

“Wait!” Sofia yelled. “Don’t leave us here! Get us out!”

Nate started running back down Aubreigh’s leg, trying hard not to be seen by the approaching giantess. The idea to jump off the sleeping teen’s leg and into the safety of the couch cushions never crossed his mind. He panicked and nose-dived under the fabric of Aubreigh’s shorts, obscuring him from view. And just in time!

“What are you two doing?” Natalie asked firmly. “Weren’t you supposed to be providing your services as toe separators?”

“Toe separators?” Nate heard a second giantess laughing. “Aubreigh did that? I thought she was against this type of thing. I mean, at least I thought she was…”

“It’s been a weird day, Emily,” Natalie sighed, glaring at the two tiny girls on the coffee table next to her Aubreigh’s leg. “Wait a minute, weren’t there three of you? Where did that little boyfriend of yours go, Chloe?” Natalie asked, 

Peeking out from under Aubreigh’s shorts, Nate’s heart sank as he saw Mrs. Beaumont peering around for him. He also saw the second giantess, Emily presumably. Natalie’s attention was soon divided as she turned her attention to Aubreigh’s other foot. “Well, I see you three are behaving yourselves and doing as you are told,” she said, looking closely at the three tinies still stuck between Aubreigh’s toes. “How about YOU tell me where your little friend went?”

“I’d rather die!” Thomas boldly yelled up to his colossal mom.

“You know, that can be arranged!” Natalie scoffed, absolutely fed up with her son’s antics.

“Wait,” Emily said, smiling calmly, “there is a better way to handle these types of situations, Mrs. Beaumont.” She put her arm on Natalie’s shoulder and smiled sweetly yet confidently. “You just have to use what’s important to them as leverage.” Natalie turned toward Emily inquisitively, wondering what she meant by that. Emily caught on to Natalie’s confusion and paused. “I mean, it’s good that you threaten them with punishments… but you should only do that if you can actually carry out the punishment. It’s much better to use ‘leverage’... like this. Here, hold this tiny and watch.”

The young giantess handed the terrified Mrs. Chen over to Natalie and then turned her attention toward the two tiny girls on the coffee table and smiled the way only a bratty teen girl could. “Um, hi,” she said, waving her hand at them, “I’m Emily, and like, what are your names?”

“Uh, Carmen,” Carmen replied, unsure of what was happening or even if she should respond.

“C-Chloe,” Chloe stuttered, also wondering whether she should have entertained the giantess’s question. Emily’s eyes lit up when Chloe responded.

“And um, like, your boyfriend is the one who is missing, yeah?” Emily asked in a low sultry voice.

“R-right…,” Chloe responded nervously.

The tiny girl had no more than finished answering when she found herself being plucked up by Emily’s colossal fingers, dangling in the air before the giant teen’s smiling face. Emily’s bright eyes beamed with delight as they observed the tiny girl in her grasp. The giant girl smiled, revealing two perfect rows of pearly white teeth the size of boulders. Emily held Chloe mere inches away from her lips as she spoke, not to Chloe, but to the room around her.

“Oh, Nate!” she called in a sing-song voice. “I think you’ve had your fun hiding from us, don’t you think? It’s time to come out now!” she said in a cheerful tone before pouting and changing her voice to one of mock concern. “I have your little girlfriend here, and if you don’t come out, I’m going to eat her as a snack…,” she chuckled softly, giving Natalie a wink so she knew to just relax.

“What?!” the tiny girl screamed, she started wiggling and squirming like she never had before. She started beating her tiny fist on the colossal digits holding her captive. “How dare you!” Chloe yelled. But the stoic expression on Emily’s face convinced her to change her tone. “Please…, no! Please, I’m begging you… please don’t eat me!” Chloe saw that the giantess raised her eyebrows in amusement from her pleas. “Mrs. Beaumont, please help me! I am Aubreigh’s friend! She wouldn’t want this!”

“Don’t look at me,” Natalie disparaged the screaming girl, “I’m not the one that you have to convince.”

Emily kept her eyes on the tiny girl and smiled, “you sure look like you taste good!” Emily started laughing as she opened her mouth wide, revealing a soft, wet, dark cavern. Chloe shrieked in fear, screaming until she was blue in the face. Emily continued to taunt her, “what a pity I don’t see Nate yet. Does he not care if his girlfriend gets eaten?”

Chloe was hyperventilating and trying to see straight. As hard as she cried for help, Mrs. Beaumont did nothing to help. The pearly white teeth of the giant teenager were revealed as she smiled, teeth the size of boulders that could easily crush Chloe into paste. The giantess exhaled a soft giggle that blew her musty breath around the terrified tiny. Emily drew the tiny teen even closer, and Chloe could not look away from the horrid sight before her. Emily’s mouth was wet, dripping with saliva, even her teeth were glistening. It was as if the massive mouth was preparing itself for a tiny morsel of food. 

Nate couldn’t take it anymore. He wanted to call out the giantesses’ bluff, but he was way too terrified that he might be wrong. So, he crawled out and began yelling up to the giants.

They heard a voice, a teeny tiny insignificant voice. Emily pulled tiny Chloe away and looked around as her and Natalie tried to figure out where the voice was coming from. Then they saw movement beneath Aubreigh’s shorts as Nate frantically crawled out from under them. Emily’s eyes widened in surprise, but Natalie’s eyes furrowed.

“See?” Emily smiled proudly, setting the petrified Chloe back down on the coffee table, “you’ve just got to use what is important to them as leverage.”

“I thought you weren’t supposed to threaten things you can’t deliver on,” Natalie stated.

“Well, they don’t know that,” Emily giggled. “It’s fundamental to creating and instilling obedience in the tiny society.”

“I see,” Natalie nodded in agreement, “even if it is rather crude.”

“Crude?” Emily asked, dismayed.

“Yes,” Natalie nodded, “my dear, it takes nothing to force these little people to obey your every command. A threat here, a threat there, that’s easy to do.”

“Okay, I admit that…,” Emily said, “but it worked, didn’t it?”

“True, but what I want to know,” Natalie paused, “is how do I convince Aubreigh of that?”

“It’s exactly the same thing, use what’s important to her, um, for instance,” Emily looked down at the tinies, “what act of disobedience did these little guys do to warrant punishment between her toes? It seems as if Aubreigh already has a penchant for disciplining her tinies. I’m just trying to understand her thought process a little bit.”

“I don’t know, let’s ask her,” Natalie said, slightly rubbing Aubreigh to rouse her, “besides, it feels weird to be talking about her in front of her while she’s sleeping.” Natalie kept gently rubbing her daughter’s arm until she started to stir. “Aubreigh, wake up, your friend from the pool is here.”

“Huh”, Aubreigh said, opening her eyes which were reddened from the heavy sleep she was in. “Emily? Oh, hey, I’m sorry, I knew you were stopping by. I was just so tired, I was taking a nap.”

“It’s okay,” Emily said. “I really only wanted to drop off this packet that explains our program. I think you’d be a perfect fit for it. I mean, it seems like you are already cool with discipline from the looks of it.” Emily said, motioning toward Aubreigh’s feet.

“Huh?” Aubreigh asked, sitting up, still out of it. She looked down at her feet and to her surprise, she saw her left foot stuffed with tinies between her toes. “What in the world? Ew!” she said, before she started to laugh. “Oh yeah, we needed toe separators, didn’t we…,”

“Well, I think that was a hilarious idea,” Natalie smiled, “and I think it worked, too!”

“Yeah, but it still wasn’t very nice of me,” Aubreigh said, spreading her toes, releasing the twins and Sofia. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

“What did they do to deserve that?” Emily asked, genuinely curious.

“Uh,” Aubreigh paused, completely embarrassed, “I don’t remember. I don’t think they did anything. I think I was just trying to help Kelly with my pedicure. But man, I remember that all these guys were just being SO… RUDE…”

“Ah…,” Emily nodded, completely unsure what to make of what was going on.

“Where is Kelly anyways?” Aubreigh asked, looking around.

“She already went home,” Natalie smiled.

“Oh, that’s too bad,” Aubreigh said, “I wanted to thank her for her great work.”

“Anyways,” Natalie said, scooping the tiny teens off the floor by Aubreigh’s feet, “I think Emily has some good points about obedience and discipline.” Natalie set her tiny twins and Sofia down on the coffee table next to Carmen, Nate, and a still shell-shocked Chloe. But Ben was still missing from the group, Natalie had stuffed him in her pocket as soon as she came back inside.

“Not just obedience and discipline,” Emily clarified, “it’s also about rehabilitation, but yeah, sometimes it’s just about straight up punishment. For example, Aubreigh, you were disciplining them for being rude, right? Now they will probably never do that again, correct?”

“Yeah, I hope not,” Aubreigh said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

“You’re creating a better society for them, and ultimately, them and giants to peacefully coexist.”

Aubreigh thought for a moment, “yeah, I suppose so.”

“But what about those in our society that commit heinous crimes?” Emily asked, following up.

“You’re talking about murder?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yeah,” Emily reaffirmed, “murder, rape, assault, other horrible things…, what do we do with those people?”

“Prison?” Aubreigh asked.

“Exactly, but wouldn’t you say prison is a little too good for some criminals?” Emily started nodding her head, leading Aubreigh to nod hers as well. A little psychological trick she picked up.

“I guess,” she replied. “What’s your point? What does this have to do with keeping tiny prisoners in your shoes?”

“That’s the prison, Aubreigh,” Emily explained. 

“Yeah, I think I got that part…,” Aubreigh groaned. “But I don’t understand why they don’t just build miniature prisons for tinies. Why do they have to be subjected to such a worse fate than us regular sized people?”

“Those exist too, Aubreigh,” Emily said, before pausing. “You know, I think it would be better if I explained it this way…,” Emily reached down and popped off her shoe. She pulled her socked foot out, revealing a number of tinies who were miserably smashed against the insole from mercilessly being walked on. Emily lifted her shoe to her face and tilted it back and forth, eliciting cries and screams from the little prisoners as they tumbled around.

“You’re wearing prisoners at this very moment?” Natalie asked, utterly fascinated.

“Yes,” Emily said, poking her finger around in her shoe, looking for one tiny in particular. “I’m a level 4 correctional officer, we’re the only ones that get to do this, we’ve been trained specifically for this.”

“But you’re so young!” Natalie said in amazement.

“Ah, here he is,” Emily said, plucking a poor soul out of her shoe before setting it back down and forcefully shoving her foot back inside. “Meet Juan Vasquez,” Emily said as Aubreigh and Natalie both eyed the tiny prisoner between Emily’s fingers. “This man raped his niece and then killed her, claiming that she ran away, thinking he’d get away with it.”

“Oh my god…,” Natalie said, disgusted.

“The fuck?” Aubreigh recoiled in disbelief, gazing angrily at the tiny man.

“No!” the tiny man yelled. “No, that’s not true!” Emily squeezed him tightly, causing him to yelp in pain until all the air had been compressed from his tiny body.

“They all say they’re innocent, just so you know,” Emily smiled, suppressing a laugh.

“The fucking hell is wrong with you?!” Aubreigh sneered at the tiny man. “You’re niece?!”

“Aubreigh,” Emily said, looking at Aubreigh then over to Juan and then back to Aubreigh, “do you think Juan being in my shoe is too severe of a punishment for him?”

“Fuck no!” Aubreigh said. “That’s too lenient as far as I’m concerned.”

“My thoughts exactly,” Emily said. “Why don’t you show him what you think of his disgusting behavior?” Emily said, smiling and setting the tiny frightened man on the ground at Aubreigh’s feet. 

Aubreigh looked down at the tiny man and saw him crying and struggling to breathe because of the overwhelming fear he was feeling. However, when the tiny man looked up at the gigantic teen, all he could see was the look of disgust and anger on her face, showing the extreme hatred she felt for him.

“Please, you have to believe me… it’s a lie...,” he whimpered.

“Shut up!” Aubreigh said, lifting her foot over him.

He shrieked and fell down in fear, knowing full well what was coming, he had been experiencing it for over 6 months under Emily’s feet. The dark imposing shadow of Aubreigh’s foot grew darker and darker until her vast sole came down on him. He didn’t try to resist; he knew from experience that fighting never worked. The weight of Aubreigh’s foot came down on him, suffocating him in her soft skin, which, from his perspective, wasn’t really that soft or forgiving. Her skin was hot and moist, creating an unpleasant smell that was noticeable to tinies.

“Your nails look nice,” Emily chimed in as Aubreigh’s foot smashed down on the tiny man.

“Thanks, I just had them done,” Aubreigh smiled, looking at Emily briefly and then back down to her foot. “Although, I don’t think he cares too much about that. Can you imagine what his niece must have thought? Thinking this piece of garbage was someone she could trust?”

Aubreigh’s anger grew, and she expressed her rage by pressing even harder on the tiny under her foot. “Do you feel powerless, little man?” she asked, surprising Natalie as she looked on, finding it hard to believe this was her daughter. “Do you feel powerless, like your niece felt when you did those disgusting things?” Aubreigh accompanied her words by lifting her foot and smashing it back down on the tiny man.

“Is it okay that I am doing this?” Aubreigh asked. 

Natalie nodded, she was incredibly pleased and did not want Aubreigh to stop, but she looked to Emily because she didn’t want to get her in trouble either.

“Make him suffer,” Emily said, curling her lip dismissively.

Aubreigh took it to heart and began violently twisting her foot back and forth. The tiny man was doing his best to scream and beg for mercy, but he could barely make a sound. He had no breath as the weight of the teenager’s foot crushed the air out of him. The circulation in his body was getting cut off due to the immense pressure of the giant sole weighing down on him, causing him to start blacking out. The more Aubreigh thought about the tiny man, and his niece, her anger and hatred grew to another level. She pressed down on him even harder, this time feeling and hearing a small cracking sound.

“How does that feel?” Aubreigh sneered. “How does it feel to be so powerless and helpless against someone else?” Aubreigh slowly started twisting her foot, creating more faint cracks and pops. “I bet you don’t like it, huh?” Aubreigh cruelly twisted her foot back the other direction. “Well, I bet your niece didn’t like it either!” Aubreigh continued to smash and crush the tiny man’s body under her foot. He heard the giant teen say one last thing to him before he lost consciousness. “This is for your niece…” And with that, Aubreigh applied the full weight of her foot on the tiny man’s body, snapping the rest of his bones and crushing him flat.

“Oh my god!” Natalie said, awestruck by what she just saw.

“I think he deserved it, don’t you?” Emily asked, looking at Natalie and then back to Aubreigh.

Aubreigh was trying to calm down. She was seething with anger and breathing hard. Her heart was racing as it reacted from what she was feeling. She slowly lifted her foot and all three giants saw the gory mess of what was one a living breathing tiny person just a few seconds ago. Aubreigh had a little blood on her foot, but for the most part the mess was on the floor.

“Yeah, I think he deserved it,” Aubreigh said with a chilling smile. “But I thought your governor was against tiny deaths, won’t this get you into trouble?”

“She is against it,” Emily said, “but I can get this taken care of, no problem. But for now, I think it was just really important for you to see that correctional officers aren’t heartless beings. We show great restraint in not harming the vast majority of our inmates. We’re creating a better society, for tinies and for regular people. This man will never hurt anybody again.”

“How will you get this fixed?” Natalie asked, curious what Emily could do to escape accountability.

“My mom is the governor, Governor Christine Fairchild?” Emily said proudly.

“You’re her daughter?” Natalie asked with a bright smile.

“Emily Fairchild, at your service,” Emily laughed. “She’ll wipe is name from the database, it will be like he never existed.”

“Okay, I get it,” Aubreigh said, getting emotional and fighting back tears. She was still calming down from the peak of her rage. Plus, the sickening realization of what she had just done was starting to sink in. She had never killed a tiny before, even by accident, and it was so far against her nature that she couldn’t process it properly. “But why are you trying so hard to convince me of this? Like, do you want me to join this program or something?”

“Well yeah,” Emily nodded her head, “to be honest, the more people I can recruit, the more points I earn with the agency. I hope to be a trainer, that’s my goal once I get my degree from school.”

Seeing that Aubreigh was getting emotional, Natalie leaned forward and started huddling the tiny teens together on the coffee table. “I think it’s time I put you guys away in your tank,” she said, looking around for it.

“It’s upstairs in my room,” Aubreigh sighed.

Natalie only smiled in return as she cupped her palm around the huddled mass of tinies and clenched them within her fist. They were all too mortified from what they had just seen to resist or even say a word of protest. “Hmm, seems like they are extra compliant now,” Natalie giggled playfully.

Aubreigh and Emily also smiled and laughed calmly. “Yeah, they just saw one of their own get smushed,” Emily said with a lighthearted smirk.

“Well, now you see why I discipline your brother and sister the way I do,” Natalie said to Aubreigh, who was still collecting herself.

Aubreigh chuckled in a daze and rolled her eyes, “yeah, I guess.”

“It would be nice if you would help me out, Aubreigh,” Natalie said standing up with a hand full of tinies. “Just think of how obedient and well trained they’d be if both their mom and their sister disciplined them regularly. They’d be able to take on the world… well, the tiny world at least,” Natalie said, laughing at her own joke.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh paused, staring into the distance, “I’ll think about that…,”

***

Natalie opened her hand and slowly tilted it. One by one, the tiny people in her palm fell into the tank. Once they were all out, Natalie pulled her hand back and lowered her face to the glass and looked at them with a wicked smile.

“Well, you guys have certainly had a busy day,” she said, snorting with laughter. “The time you spent at the pool today must have been exhausting, and then, to top it all off you even helped Aubreigh with her first ever pedicure! Well, a pedicure from a bunch of tinies that is…,” Natalie couldn’t help but laugh again. She was feeling victorious.

“Mom!” Thomas yelled, “What is wrong with you? Aubreigh just killed a person!”

Natalie squinted cynically, “Uh no, she killed a tiny, that’s not the same thing at all.”

“How can you say that?” Thomas asked, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing from his mother, but at the same time… it didn’t shock or surprise him.

“Don’t you think he deserved it?” Natalie asked, crossing her arms.

“If it’s true, sure,” Thomas replied. “But what if he was innocent? Wrongly convicted? That happens all the time mom! And even more so with tinies!”

“Well, so what if it wasn’t true…” Natalie shrugged. “He’s a tiny, he won’t be missed.”

“Aubreigh would be mortified if she thought she killed an innocent man!” Thomas replied.

“Well…,” Natalie sighed, “I guess we’ll never know, will we? So I’m going to assume he was guilty.”

“This is complete bullshit! You can’t treat tinies like that! You can’t treat us like this mom!” Thomas started getting angry and flailing his arms. “We are going to talk to Aubreigh and set things straight with her. What, come on, do you think that just because you and that other giant bitch convinced her to kill a man, that she’s going to switch to your ‘side’, your demeted way of thinking, and start belittling tiny people now? Always forcing them to obey you and getting to wear us in your shoes, or whatever the hell it is you have with us working on your feet.”

“Yeah, something like that,” Natalie said coldly, tapping her chin with a finger. Her lips curled into an amused smile. “And you better watch your language, young man. I don’t tolerate that in my family.”

“I’m not scared of you, mom!” Thomas yelled.

“You better stop while you’re ahead, Thomas, or you’re going to end up in my slipper for the rest of the night.”

“Thomas just shut up, man!” Carmen yelled.

“No,” Thomas replied. “I can’t wait a whole week until we get back home to tell my dad. I’m standing up to her now.”

“Dude, you are less than an inch tall comp-” Carmen said before being cut off.

“I’m sorry,” Natalie said, “did I hear that right? Did you say you're going to tell your father?”

“Yes!” Thomas said defiantly.

“And what, exactly, are you going to tell him, little boy?”

“Everything!” Thomas shouted.

Natalie nodded quietly, “I guess you just don’t understand your place in life, do you, Thomas? Carmen here seems to understand that just fine. You should take her advice and ‘shut up’.”

“I do understand my place, mom,” Thomas said. “Why don’t you get it?”

“Thomas,” Natalie shook her head, “I ‘get it’ just fine, you are the one who just doesn’t ‘get it’.” Natalie stood up and leaned over the little people in the tank. “I ALLOW you to live, Thomas. The only reason you and your sister are alive is because you are my children, that’s it. And the reason any of your other little friends are alive is because I humor Aubreigh. Other than that, I have no compunction about a tiny dying.”

“You need a lesson in humility and respect!” Thomas said with anger burning in his heart.

“Are you kidding me, Thomas?” Natalie laughed, rolling her eyes, and putting her hands on her hips. “I think you could do well with a good lesson in humility and respect, so maybe I just need to remind you about a tinies place in this world. All of you here would do well to take note of this...”

Thomas’s heart sank for a moment as he thought his mom was going to reach for him, possibly to place him in her shoe. But instead, she reached under her top and grabbed something from under her bra. She pulled out a tiny man who had looked like he had been beaten up badly.

“Gregg,” Natalie said in a whiny sing-song voice, “I need your help with something before I let you go.”

“Anything! What is it?” the tiny man in her palm said, coughing and wheezing, finally able to breathe.

Natalie opened her mouth and pulled back her cheek with her finger, “I think I have something stuck in my teeth and I can’t get it out! It’s really bothering me!” She frowned with a pouty look on her face.

“Y-you want me to... get it out?” Gregg asked. “Like, you want me to go in your mouth and get it?”

“If you would be so kind,” Natalie smiled sweetly.

Gregg had every reason to doubt her, but her smile reassured him that she was being truthful with him. “Oh-uh-, okay…, sure.”

“Thank you so much, my dear,” Natalie said, lifting her palm up to her waiting mouth.

As Gregg was zoomed toward the giant mouth he watched as the lips curled into a terrifying half smile and opened wide. Level with her gaping maw, the tiny man could see her tongue resting in place amongst her teeth that could easily dispose of him. Strings of saliva connected her top row of teeth to her bottom teeth, glistening in the light.

“I think it’s toward the back on my left side,” she said. But at this proximity, her voice painfully rang in Gregg’s ears. He put his hands over his head recoiled slightly. Natalie didn’t notice. “Come on,” she said, “I haven’t got all day!”

The booming voice still rattled him, but it hurt a lot less when he covered his ears. Regardless, he decided to get this over with as soon as possible. After all, the sooner he got done, the sooner he could go home. He crawled very carefully to the edge of Natalie’s palm and stepped onto her bottom lip. From a normal perspective, her lips were soft, but Gregg’s weight hardly made an indentation on the soft skin. It tickled her softly as he crawled over her lips and past her teeth, falling with a splash onto her wet tongue. She removed her hand and giggled softly. She made eye contact with the tinies in the tank and flashed them a wink. She just stood there with her mouth open, trying not to smile.

“Oh my god,” said Sofia, “is she…?”

“Oh shit...,” said Carmen, “I think so…”

“She’s probably just messing with him like that other giant bitch did to me,” Chloe said, unable to look away.

Inside Natalie’s cavernous mouth, Gregg trudged through pools of saliva on her tongue, which remained remarkably still for him. Seeing her teeth this close was a very humbling experience for him. The horrifying fact that each one of these jagged boulders could crush him to paste or tear him to shreds was not lost on him. He gulped hard and returned his focus to his task at hand, he didn’t want to be in this giantess’s mouth any longer than necessary. He approached her first two molars, each large enough to smash his head with ease, but didn’t see anything there. Granted, there wasn’t a lot of light, but he was sure there was nothing there, so he moved further back to the next set of molars. Each step took him closer toward her throat and caused his courage to melt away.

“Mom, please,” Thomas said, “you’ve made your point. Please don’t do anything you’ll regret.”

“Mom wouldn’t actually kill him, would she?” Julia asked.

Thomas looked at her in disbelief. “Uh, have you not seen what Aubreigh just did, and with her approval no less? Have you not been listening to what she’s been saying?”

“I know, I know!” Julia said, looking at the ground in frustration. “It’s just so hard to believe! It doesn't feel real. Just a few days ago, mom and Aubreigh were helping us with our homework… but now… now they're killing tinies right in front of us!”

“We don’t know that,” Nate said, holding out some hope that he was wrong.

Gregg wiped some of the accumulating spittle out of his eyes so he could see. In between two of Natalie’s largest teeth, Gregg found the offending piece of food stuck between them. He grabbed a hold of what he assumed was some piece of meat from something she had eaten earlier. He pulled hard and worked to wedge it free. Finally, after a few moments of struggling, Gregg pulled out a chunk of half crushed up piece of whatever this was. He landed on his butt, landing next to the piece of food on her tongue. It was surreal because it was huge to him, but it was merely an inconvenience to the giantess.

“Mrs. Beaumont!” Gregg called, crawling to the front of her mouth. “Mrs. Beaumont, I got it out! I’m all finished!”

“Thanks!” Natalie said excitedly. She smiled as she looked at the tinies in the tank. Then, without breaking eye contact, she closed her mouth and swallowed. Gregg and the piece of meat were unceremoniously washed down her throat along with the saliva that had been collecting in her mouth. Needless to say, Gregg easily slid down her esophagus. Once he plopped into the mushy pit of Natalie’s stomach, he flailed and called up to her, hoping she could hear him.

“Mrs. Beaumont! Mrs. Beaumont! You accidentally swallowed me!”

But Natalie didn’t hear a word he said. She smiled and took two steps toward the screaming tinies and put her gigantic face in front of the glass. She opened her mouth and showed them that it was empty. 

“Okay, okay,” Natalie said, putting her hand up, “stop screaming. It’s over now. But I hope you see now; the proper relationship between a tiny and a regular person.” She snickered out loud as she watched them panicking, it was as if she could see the realization sinking in for them. “Now,” she continued, “you’ve witnessed two examples firsthand this evening. But I think I should ask, just to make sure, are there any questions?”

“Mom,” Julia said, shakily, “you and Aubreigh have just killed two tinies tonight, you can’t do that, it’s illegal!”

“That’s not a question, Julia,” Natalie said plainly, dismissing her. “Now, any real questions? I want to make sure we are all on the same page here.”

“W-what are you going to do with us?” Chloe asked, scared for her life.

“Whatever we want, really…” Natalie smiled with a shrug. “But nothing too serious. Maybe just a pedicure there, a manicure there, who knows? Just some busy work to keep you out of my way until we get back home so I can enjoy my vacation with my daughter,” she looked specifically at her twins, “my real daughter.”

That made Thomas angry. “You goddamn bitch!” he yelled, causing Natalie to recoil in amusement. “I’ve got a question,” Thomas smirked condescendingly, “what are you gonna do when we get home and we tell dad? He’s going to be furious! He’ll divorce you and leave you with nothing!”

“Seriously?” Natalie asked with a cocky smile. “Are you really talking to me like that? Still? You are less than an inch tall, twerp.” She leaned in close, raising her eyebrows. “You know, I don’t really have an inclination to squish you just yet, Thomas, but you’re making it more appealing each minute that passes.” Natalie rolled her eyes. “So please, spare me your theatrics. You just look stupid when you do that… not only that, it’s kind of embarrassing to watch.”

“It’s a valid question, though,” Carmen said, speaking up in a rare form of defiance. She was the only one that hadn’t back-talked Natalie on this whole trip.

“I thought we were clear on that,” Natalie said, idly picking her teeth with her fingernails. “Dammit Gregg, you didn’t get everything,” she muttered in annoyance. “Anyways,” she said, “anyone who even THINKS of telling Andrew anything will get squashed, no questions asked, no ‘if’s’, ‘and’s’, or ‘but’s’. And even if someone does tell him, I’ll deny it, he’ll believe me, and THEN the guilty tiny will get what’s coming to them.” Natalie smiled, amusing herself with her own threat.

“You just wait,” Thomas said, still defying his colossal mom.

“Just wait, what?” Natalie said, raising her arms waiting for an explanation. “What does that even mean? You keep saying words Thomas, but they don’t mean anything.” Natalie sighed and leaned in close, her gaze penetrating her tiny son. “You are tiny, I am big. You just need to learn to deal with it.” She rolled her tongue in her mouth and looked to the side as she paused for a moment to think. “Actually, what I really think what you need, is another lesson in my slipper to learn your place, don’t you? After all, if watching your sister crush and kill a tiny, and watching me eat and kill a tiny isn’t enough motivation for you to start minding yourself, I wonder what will. Perhaps we need to go back to the basics?”

She reached in the tank, her massive fingers heading right for her tiny teenage son as he recoiled in fear. “What’s wrong? You mean to tell me that NOW you’re scared? Come on, this won’t kill you, you’ve survived this before. This isn’t nearly as bad as what you witnessed this evening.” She pinched him and brought him to her face. “Not so tough now, are ya pipsqueak?” She watched him struggle for just a moment and looked back in the tank. And idea struck her mind as she remembered what Emily had taught her about using what’s important to them when she threatened Chloe to get Nate out from hiding. Thomas was surprised as he was dizzyingly deposited back into the tank and released by his mom’s fingers. He wondered momentarily if she was just trying to scare him, which made him mad. But then he watched her fingers playfully fanning over the others until she reached down and grabbed Carmen between her thumb and forefinger.

“Mom! Don’t!” he yelled.

Natalie smiled as she observed the tiny girl screaming in her grip. “Ah, so there it is. It must be true then?”

“What?” he yelled.

“You DO have a crush on little Carmen here, don’t you?” Natalie smiled.

“What? I-” 

“Aubreigh told me about it. I think it’s cute. But your sister isn’t so good at keeping secrets. So what I’m going to do is,” Natalie busted up laughing, “what I’m going to do is put HER in my slipper…,” Natalie said with a smile, looking up, playfully imagining everything she was going to do to Carmen.

“NO!” Thomas yelled.

“...walk on her…,” Natalie added.

“PLEASE NO!” Thomas yelled.

“...smash her UNDER my toes…,” she continued.

“MOM! I’M BEGGING YOU!”

“...squish her BETWEEN my toes…,”

“I’m sorry! Okay!” Thomas said in a last-ditch apology. “Punish me if you need to, but please, for the love of god, leave Carmen out of it!”

“Nope, sorry,” Natalie laughed. “I’m going to put her in my slipper for an hour, maybe two, maybe more, who knows, then you can explain yourself to her afterwards on why you’re such a defiant asshole who doesn't listen to his mom. You really should have listened to her earlier when she told you to stop.”

Thomas kept screaming, but Natalie tuned him out and turned her attention to the tiny girl in her fingers. “I’m so sorry I have to do this to you dear; you’ve been so respectful and obedient this whole trip. I almost feel bad, but this is necessary, I’m afraid.” Natalie kicked off her slipper and set the screaming girl on the insole. “Please head toward the toe section if you don’t want to be squished under my heel for the rest of the night,” Natalie said, snickering to herself. Carmen readily complied and ran as fast as she could through the fuzzy insole deeper into the slipper. With a booming thud Natalie’s toes landed on the open back heel, flexing and wiggling. Natalie slid her foot forward, chasing the tiny girl with her toes. Carmen landed just in time before Natalie’s toes landed on her, squishing her body under their weight. Natalie was not kind and did not hold back either just because Carmen was a girl or because she was obedient. She received the full harshness of the punishment that was meant for Thomas. Natalie looked back toward the tank. Getting to see Thomas freaking out and breaking down was worth everything she was doing to Carmen.

“Oh… she feels so good down there!” Natalie sneered.

There was knock at the bedroom door as Aubreigh slowly opened it and walked in.

“Hey, mom,” Aubreigh said, “sorry I took so long, I was just washing my feet before putting my slippers on. You still putting them away?” She saw her mom standing normally. There was no indication that she was harboring any tiny prisoners in her pockets or under her toes.

“Oh, yeah, we were just having a conversation,” Natalie said. Thomas was worn out and his screaming had subsided. And the others were far too mortified to say a word. The time for playing games was over. They would have to tread extremely carefully if they wanted to avoid unnecessary punishments or even death.       

“I bet,” Aubreigh sighed, “it must have been a strange night for them, first with the pedicure, then when I..., uh…,” Aubreigh paused, “...when I did the thing…,”

“Did Emily leave?” Natalie asked.

“Yeah, she had to get going, but I really learned a lot and to be completely honest, she changed my view of the world and of the tinies quite a bit.”

“That’s so exciting,” Natalie said, trying to suppress a smile.

“But I’m not sure exactly about me personally punishing my brother and sister,” Aubreigh paused, “I mean, I don’t care if you do… that, that’s fine, I guess. But I can’t.”

“Sure,” Natalie said, “I get that.” she took a step forward to pat Aubreigh’s shoulder. That singular step caused Carmen’s tiny body to tumble across the top of Natalie’s bare toes until landing in front of her pinky. “How do you feel about disciplining other tinies?” Natalie asked, forming another idea in her head.

“I’m not sure…,” Aubreigh said, “why?”

“Well, there is something I was debating on telling you. But I feel it’s important that you hear it.” Natalie took a step back towards the tank of tinies. When her toes lifted, Carmen found herself rolling under them and getting stuck in the arch of the giant toes as Natalie completed her step. The smell was intense, and Natalie’s feet began to get sweaty in the confines of the slipper.

“What is it?” Aubreigh asked.

“Well, when me and Emily came inside, we found this little pervert, Nate, in your shorts, trying to get himself off, without your consent.”

“What?” Aubreigh asked in disbelief looking at Nate through the glass of the tank.

“Yeah,” Natalie nodded, “you were tipsy, and so decided to take advantage of that.”

“That…,” Aubreigh paused momentarily, trying to process what she just heard, “that doesn’t sound right. Mom, are you sure?”

“Ask Emily if you don’t believe me,” Natalie said, crossing her arms and looking at Aubreigh and then back to Nate, who’s eyes were wide with fear.

“It’s not that I don’t believe you, mom,” Aubreigh said, shooting a text to Emily, “it’s just I want to be sure there wasn’t some sort of misunderstanding. I just can’t believe something like that. You have to be mistaken.”

There was ding on Aubreigh’s phone when she received a text back from Emily. Aubreigh opened it and read it. In just a few seconds her face melted from concern to one of annoyance and then lastly, frustration. Natalie said nothing, but instead, smiled reassuringly at Aubreigh.

“You little pervert!” Aubreigh said with a sigh, looking Nate squarely in the eyes. “How could you do that? And with your girlfriend here?”

“Aubreigh, that’s not what happened!’ Nate tried to explain.

“I have two eyewitnesses!” Aubreigh replied.

“Aubreigh, he’s telling the truth!” Chloe added. “He was just-,”

“You don’t need to stick up for him, Chloe,” Aubreigh said, waving her hand dismissively at her. “You know how important consent is to our generation.”

“Even though it’s not as bad as what the perv you squished under your feet did,” Natalie said, rubbing Aubreigh’s arm, “I still feel that he needs some sort of punishment. But I know that you wouldn’t want him to be disciplined because of ‘Tinies Rights’ and all that.”

“No, that’s not true,” Aubreigh said.

“Then, you think he needs to be punished?” Natalie asked.

“Of course!” Aubreigh said, shaking her head at Nate. “I can’t stand the thought of letting a man get off the hook for rape. I mean, even if it didn’t work out with me, who’s to say that he hasn’t tried this before? Or that he won’t try it again someday? Or with someone his own size?”

“Aubreigh, this might be good practice for you to see if you want to go to school for this. From what I understand, there’s a lot more money in this. Unless you want me to take care of him?”

“No,” Aubreigh said, clenching her fists, “I think this is something I should do myself. I think there is something poetic about a victim getting revenge on her abuser.”

“Aubreigh, I didn’t abuse you!” Nate called up. “You’re blowing this way out of proportion!”

“So, I’m the problem?” Aubreigh said, grabbing the tiny man with her fingers. “Are you victim blaming? I should just let you do what ever you want without me knowing?”

“Aubreigh, you are only the victim of your mom! She’s twisting your think-,”

“I can’t listen to you speak badly about my own mother, Nate. If you want our friendship to continue, you’re going to have to let me do this. It’s for your own good. Trust me. I’m going to have to rehabilitate you.”

“Rehab-, how?” Nate asked.

“Well,” Aubreigh said, looking at her mom and then back at the tiny man pinched between her colossal fingers, “my mom and Emily are pretty set on the idea that using their feet is the best form of discipline and punishment. It seems to work, so why fix what isn’t broken?”

“You can’t be serious…,” Nate whimpered.

Aubreigh smiled sadly at the tiny man and set him in her slipper. Nate had never been in Aubreigh’s shoe before, but he had spent last night in Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe with his girlfriend. Aubreigh’s slipper was completely different but eerily similar in so many ways. It was warm and the smell was a lot stronger in the slipper, probably because Aubreigh had just been wearing them. These had obviously been worn by the teenage girl a lot, the fuzzy insole had her foot imprint squashed into it and the heel area was worn completely flat.

“He better move to the toe section so he doesn’t get hurt too badly,” he heard Natalie say to Aubreigh.

“Right,” Aubreigh responded.

Nate felt the cavernous prison shift and tilt. He clamored on to the threads for leverage but couldn’t hold on and found himself tumbling and crashing into the toe section. When he opened his eyes, he saw the teenager’s giant toes approaching the opening and making their way toward him. They came to rest just before him. He thanked his lucky stars that he wasn’t under any of them. But that soon changed when the giant teen lifted her toes and set her foot on it’s heel, letting him slid under them. Nate’s world was flipped upside down as Aubreigh strummed her toes back and forth, feeling his tiny body trapped beneath them.

“It feels so weird, mom,” Aubreigh said. “Like there is a pea or some sort of rock I want to get out.”

“It does feel weird at first,” Natalie agreed. “But once you get your brains to realize it’s not some pebble, but rather, a tiny person, it becomes very fun very quickly.”

“Are you sure?” Aubreigh asked. “And is this okay, like, can I still walk? I don’t want to hurt him too badly.”

“Positive!” Natalie smiled and shook her head. “And you’re totally fine. I think you’ll be surprised how resilient and tough the tinies are. Shrinking must do something to make them a tiny bit stronger.”

“Okay…,” Aubreigh said, shaking her foot to make the tiny prisoner more comfortable for her, “if you say so.”

“Tell, you what,” Natalie said, “why don’t you pour yourself another glass of wine, and pick a movie for us to watch? And we’ll have a girls night, just you and me?”

“Okay, sure, that sounds good,” Aubreigh nodded. She took her first step, being careful not to step too harshly on Nate. When she could feel him wiggling and squirming she knew that he was okay. She took another step, a little more normally this time, and a little more severe for the tiny teen. He was still alive, breathing and wiggling just fine. She took a couple more test steps and soon she was walking normally, as if there wasn’t a tiny constantly getting trampled under her every step. “Are you coming, mom?”

“I’ll be right down,” Natalie smiled as Aubreigh nodded and started making her way downstairs. Natalie took a step toward the tank, her toes squashing their own tiny as she did so. She looked at the remaining frightened tinies. “I’m sure Aubreigh will get used to it in no time,” she said with a wicked smile.

“Oh, by the way, here, I have a couple more to leave with you guys for the moment while I figure out what to do with them. She reached into a pocket, dug out Kelly, and dropped her in the tank. “She’s the one you have to thank for Aubreigh using you guys for her pedicure. I told her I would pay her extra if she could convince Aubreigh to use you guys.” They looked at Kelly in disbelief, but she looked away in embarrassment. She felt so much shame and guilt for her role and now she wasn’t even sure if she was going to make it out alive.

“And this is Kelly’s mom it seems,” Natalie said as she dropped another woman, this one much older into the tank with them. “Apparently, I squashed her sister or something, I don’t really know, I personally don’t remember doing it. But then again, I’ve squashed so many tinies that they all start to blur together after a while.” Kelly was shocked and ran over to her mom to help her up.

“Anyways, I’m sure you guys have lots to talk about,” Natalie chuckled. “But for now, I’m going to go watch a movie, but don’t worry, I’ll be back afterwards and me and Aubreigh will decide what to do with the rest of you.”

And with that, Natalie Beaumont walked out of the room and slammed the door. The next two hours were going to be agonizing as they awaited her return. But one thing was for sure, in the meantime, there were going to be some awkward conversations.

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it!

Ben's Humiliation by carnage
Author's Notes:

Cheesy plot line? Of course! Corny dialogue? Absolutely! This chapter was incredibly fun to write, and I hope you enjoy reading it. Primary foot and humiliation focused, there is a quick insertion scene at the end. Please let me know what you think. Feel free to leave a review or email me at gtscarnage@gmail.com

- Ben's Humiliation -

Added April 8, 2021 [Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion (quick)]

“This doesn't feel right…,” Aubreigh said, looking at her slipper. She was sitting on the couch as the movie played, but she could only think about what Nate must have been experiencing in her house slipper. Aubreigh was taking it easy on him, but still, being under someone’s toes was no picnic, especially if those toes were gigantic.

“Doesn’t feel right, as in... he’s uncomfortable, you mean?” Natalie asked, taking another sip of her wine and putting her own slippered feet up on the coffee table. The tiny girl in Natalie’s slipper was tossed around her toes every time she moved her feet. Natalie, on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying having Carmen under her toes. She scrunched her toes often, squeezing the tiny teen mercilessly over and over again. It was almost second nature to her; she didn’t even have to think about it.

“No…, I mean having him under my toes,” Aubreigh said with a grimace. Hearing how awkward those words sounded out loud soured her. “I mean, it wasn’t nearly as bad as what the other guy did, right? What if Nate had a good reason for being in there? I didn’t even listen to him…” Aubreigh buried her face in her hands. “I mean, does he really deserve this?”

“Good reason? Oh, my goodness Aubreigh, why don’t you have another drink?” Natalie said, gesturing to the open bottle in front of them. The alcohol was wearing off and Aubreigh’s thinking was starting to clear up. Natalie recognized that and was hoping to appeal to her daughter’s more playful side just a little longer. She thought that maybe she could win Aubreigh over if she were just a little more open minded, even if it was just because of a little too much wine.

“No, thanks…,” Aubreigh said, twisting her lips in disgust, “I feel pretty sick to my stomach.”

“I swear,” Natalie laughed, taking another gulp, “I don’t know how I raised you to be such a light-weight. What have you had, like two glasses at most? I didn’t think that was enough to affect anybody.”

“It’s Madeira,” Aubreigh shrugged, “it’s strong wine!”

“So, what do you want to do about your little buddy?” Natalie asked, focusing back on the tiny under her daughter’s toes.

“I think I need to talk to him,” Aubreigh said, “and see if he’ll forgive me.” She kept her toes as still as possible in the hopes that Nate wasn’t too uncomfortable. However, she neglected to think about the stale air and the smell that the tiny man had to endure, regardless of how still her toes were.

“What?” Natalie asked, widening her eyes, “HIM forgive YOU? Aubreigh, HE was the one caught in near your panties. I think your forgiveness needs to work the other way around.”

“Actually, I think we both need to forgive each other,” Aubreigh nodded. “Maybe that’s the best idea for both of us.”

“Hmm,” Natalie said, taking another drink, “I don’t think it’s in the nature of tinies to be very forgiving to giants, my dear. Besides, isn’t it kind of fun to be in complete control like this? You just need to relax and enjoy it. It’s really fun bossing tinies around.” Natalie curled her toes around Carmen’s tiny body in her slipper as she said that. The tiny girl was still putting up a good fight and Natalie enjoyed feeling her squirm and wiggle every time she squeezed her toes.

“I suppose there is a tiny part of this that, like, feels fun, but it also feels awkward, I just feel really bad,” Aubreigh sighed.

“Did you feel bad killing that pedophile pervert?” Natalie asked.

“Well, no, not really,” Aubreigh sighed.

“Would you do it again?” Natalie asked.

“I-, I don’t really know, probably,” Aubreigh answered. She was feeling conflicted and didn’t know what to say or think.

“Of course you would! And so would I! I think the problem is that you have a tough time disciplining those you are close to. You had no problem killing someone you didn’t know, and he died pretty brutally,” Aubreigh winced at hearing her mother’s words, “but you have such a difficult time with a friend of yours just merely being in your shoe. But you’ve got that backwards, Aubreigh.”

“Backwards?” Aubreigh asked. She sat back up and tilted her head, her mom’s words had piqued her curiosity.

“Oh absolutely,” Natalie said, refilling Aubreigh’s glass for her. “You should WANT to discipline the ones you love. Who cares about some creep that isn’t part of your life? He got justice meted out to him, and rightly so. But your brother and sister, and all your other little friends… think of it this way; if you love them, you will discipline and reprimand them. Just like a parent disciplines and sets boundaries with their kids, it’s all because they love them.”

“But wouldn’t a parent just spank them or put them in time-out?” asked Aubreigh. “This seems like too much,” she said, looking down at her shoe and feeling Nate trying to squirm his way past her toes to get out. “It has to be terrible inside there, don’t you think?”

“That’s kind of the point,” Natalie laughed. “We can’t exactly spank tinies can we? What, are you going to put them in time-out, isolating them? That’s cruel. Ground them? Tinies have so little in the world, that would be cruel too. But being in our shoes, however, is ‘time-out’, if you think about it. And, sure, some might say that you could argue it’s a tiny bit cruel, but at least they are with us, spending time with us. Also, this is the only punishment that gives back to us. Think about it, it’s actually quite enjoyable and fun to do. And why shouldn't we enjoy ourselves at the same time? It really relaxes you and takes away a lot of the stress from having to deal with tinies.”

“Uh, says the mom that smashed her son’s Nintendo Mini,” Aubreigh scoffed jokingly.

“True,” Natalie cocked her head, “I may have lost my cool for a moment there.”

“But yeah, I guess I’ve never thought of it like that…, I mean, it makes sense, but that really seems like a stretch,” Aubreigh crossed her arms and looked down at her slipper. “But I do agree with the point that they need to be disciplined and trained. But what do I do with him? How long do I keep him in there before taking him out? Is there like a time limit or something?”

“As much time as you need,” Natalie smiled. “But make sure he really is motivated to behave. We don’t want him doing this again.”

“How do I do that?” Aubreigh asked.

“Make him feel it,” Natalie grinned, “but be careful to make sure he lives! Not like the last guy!” Aubreigh blushed from embarrassment at her mother’s words. “Just squeeze him a few times. Make sure he knows this is a punishment, and not a vacation with your feet.”

“Huh, I suppose that’s a good point,” Aubreigh laughed. “That might work with Ben, though. By the way, did you ever find out if he has a thing for your feet like we thought?”

“I’m not sure,” Natalie smiled, “let’s ask him.”

“Huh, what do you mean?” Aubreigh scrunched her face curiously. “Isn’t he back in the tank with the others?”

“No,” Natalie chuckled, “he’s had a bit of a rough night, I’m afraid. He went out to help the others get the supplies for your pedicure, but I accidentally locked him outside. Total mistake. Didn’t mean to.” Natalie smirked to herself as she reached in her pocket and pulled out the tiny teenager. Ben sat up in Natalie’s massive palm and looked up to see two gigantic faces staring down at him. Both of the giant women were gorgeous, but whereas Aubreigh’s face had a look of curiosity on it, Natalie had more of a look of superiority and dominance on hers.

“I guess I never noticed him missing,” Aubreigh said.

“Yeah, well I guess his night wasn’t all that bad,” Natalie laughed, “he missed out on being your toe separators with the others.”

“Oh my god, that is so embarrassing!” Aubreigh said as she dropped her head and covered her eyes with her hand. But she quickly looked back at the tiny teen in her mother’s palm, trying to piece together what was going on.

“Benjamin,” Natalie said, lifting him close to her face, “Aubreigh and I have a question for you.” The giant lips before him turned into a smile that sent chills down his spine.

“Y-yes?” he asked, meekly. “W-hat is it?”

“Earlier, when you said I had pretty feet,” Natalie raised her brows, “did you mean that?”

“Y-yes, I think your feet are very pretty, Mrs. Beaumont,” he nodded, “why?”

“And when I found you in my shoe at the pool,” Natalie smiled with a predatory grin, “was that because you ‘like’ my feet?”

“Like your feet?” Ben asked, “I’m don’t understand what you mean.”

“She means, ‘Do you have a foot fetish?’, you little retard,” Aubreigh sneered, taking a sip of the wine that her mother had refilled for her. She wanted to drink something that would take the edge off the jealousy she was feeling toward her mom at this moment. Aubreigh had a crush on Ben forever and went out of her way all the time to be extra nice to him. But all Ben had done on this vacation was compliment her mom’s feet and even snuck into her sandal. Ben had never said anything like that about Aubreigh.

Ben looked over at Aubreigh as she glared at him, awaiting his response.

“Yes, exactly,” Natalie smiled. “Do you have a foot fetish?”

“N-no,” Ben said, looking back at Mrs. Beaumont’s gigantic face. “Not at all.” The tiny teenager was starting to get nervous and started shaking ever so slightly. He felt embarrassed about liking being under Mrs. Beaumont’s feet earlier and was desperately trying to fight it.

“You’re lying,” Aubreigh chided, taking another gulp of wine. “Just admit it already.”

“No I’m not, Aubreigh!” he yelled.

“Well,” Natalie chuckled, “it’s pretty hard to argue, little man. You said they were nice when I had them up on the coffee table last night, maybe you even said they smelled good, I can’t remember. Then again today at the pool, not only did you say they smelled nice… you were even in my shoe. Remember when I almost stepped on you?”

“Yes, I remember,” Ben said, staring at the skin of her palm to avoid eye contact with her.

“The evidence isn’t in your favor, my dear,” Natalie smiled. “Besides, I think it was a dead giveaway when, after all of that, you asked if you could spend even more time under my feet with me. Remember that, sweetie?”

“He what?” Aubreigh gasped, nearly spitting out her wine as she was taking another sip. “You what?” she said again, this time leaning forward to the trembling teen in her mom’s hand.

“I-I…,” Ben stuttered. He felt completely embarrassed and stupid. He felt embarrassed for having those feelings in the first place, but he felt like an even bigger idiot for saying anything about them.”

“Yes?” Natalie asked with a smile. “Go on, Benjamin.”

“O-okay, okay” Ben stammered with defeat, “I do, I like your feet, Mrs. Beaumont, I don’t know why, they just feel, it just feels good… like, …powerful… and…”

“My feet feel… powerful?” Natalie asked as she snorted with laughter.

“uh-yeah, like,” Ben paused as he grasped for words to explain how he felt, but the overwhelming feelings of embarrassment hindered him, “like, I’m so powerless, and feeling how powerful you are is an unbelievable experience-“

“Oh, so now I’M powerful too?” Natalie smiled with amusement as she took another drink. She turned toward Aubreigh and laughed. “See? Now that is a boy who understands his place.”

“I see,” Aubreigh quipped sharply.

“Are you okay, Aubreigh?” Natalie asked. “You seem a little tense.”

“I’m fine,” she muttered in response.

Natalie decided to let it go and turned her attention back to the tiny teenager in her palm. Aubreigh’s irritation kept growing as she continued to watch. She didn’t realize it, but she was fiercely squeezing Nate under her toes, smashing him into the insole of her slipper as she did so. She was subconsciously venting her frustration out on him.

“Well, I suppose I better make it up to you for ‘accidently’ locking you outside, right?” Natalie smiled.

“Make it up to me?” the confused tiny teen asked.

“Yeah!” Natalie said excitedly, setting him down on the coffee table before her.

Ben looked around, wondering what was happening. He looked first at Aubreigh, who looked super pissed off, but he didn’t know why. Then he looked back at Mrs. Beaumont who was smiling as she took another sip of wine from the glass in her hand. Her feet where shuffling around below on the ground as her eyes raised with anticipation.

Suddenly, Natalie leaned back and lifted her leg. Ben watched as her bare lfoot rose up and then slammed down right before him. Ben fell over backwards from the sudden earthquaking boom as her foot landed on its heel. His tiny heart sank as he looked up at the wall of flesh that stretched upward before him. He craned his neck backward and saw her five monolithic toes slowly wiggling. The wrinkles in the giantess’s sole were flexing and stretching as she did so. The fear and panic coursing through his little body was immobilizing. But of course, that familiar feeling of excitement was back too; the same feeling that embarrassed and confused him.

“Whoa,” Aubreigh said, “what are you trying to do, shcare him to death?”

“I think he likes it,” Natalie smiled as she gently lowered her foot over Ben before setting it back upright. “Is this what you like, Ben? I hope it doesn’t smell too bad…,” Natalie giggled at her own taunt.

Seeing Ben before her mom’s foot made Aubreigh insanely jealous. That should have been her… not her mom. But Aubreigh was feeling very passive aggressive and wanted to take out some frustration on Ben.

“How is it Ben, do you feel, oh…, uh…, how did you shay?” Aubreigh slurred, taking another irritated sip of wine. “Do you feel powerleshhh? Like a little tiny bug at my momsh feet?”

“Aubreigh? Honey, are you okay?” Natalie asked. She hadn’t heard Aubreigh slur her words from drinking before.

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh giggled. “Never better! But probably not ashh good ashh thish little foot freak!” she laughed, looking at Ben.

“Maybe that’s enough wine tonight, Aubreigh,” Natalie said, reaching for her daughter’s glass.

“You know what I think?” Aubreigh said, pulling her glass away from her mom and guzzling down the rest of the liquid. “I think if the little pervert reeeeaaaally likesh your feet, then he shhhhould kissh them!”

Natalie smiled and looked at her daughter with amusement. The alcohol was gone from her glass now so she didn’t need to worry about that anymore. So, she decided to go along with Aubreigh’s playfulness. Natalie started to laugh, “Oh Aubreigh, you’re terrible!” she said with a smirk.

“Kissss it!” Aubreigh said sternly, pointing at Ben.

“W-what…?” Ben stammered. There was nothing he wanted to do more than kiss Natalie Beaumont’s gigantic foot in front of him, but he was still so scared. But also incredibly turned on.

“You heard her, mister,” Mrs. Beaumont called down to him, “you better kiss it!”

Her words struck fear into his soul and he quickly approached the giantess’s foot and began planting kisses on the soft skin of her heel. The smell and the taste was amazing. Ben was so hard that it hurt.

“Hahahahaha!” Aubreigh laughed, “what a pathetic sight! You look like a weak little bug!”

“Well, to be fair,” Natalie snickered, “he is a weak little bug, isn’t that right Benjamin?” Her taunting words turned him on even more.

Aubreigh smiled as she felt the tiny man in her own slipper wiggling between her toes. She had completely forgotten about him, but her anger had caused her to absentmindedly knead and squash him with her toes. But now that she was aware of him again, she began to scrunch and squeeze her toes like never before. Nate’s entire world became a never-ending cycle of unbearable compression under and between Aubreigh’s sweaty toes. Unfortunately for Nate, Aubreigh was subconsciously imagining what she would do if it were Ben at her toes.  And since Aubreigh wasn’t too happy with Ben, she wouldn’t have been that kind or forgiving. Natalie’s attention, however, was completely on Ben now, so Carmen was getting a break from being squashed around by the giantess’s toes.

Ben heard their thunderous words above and kept kissing without let up. He didn’t want to upset Mrs. Beaumont or Aubreigh, but he also really liked what he was doing as well. That much was reflected in how hard he was and how turned on he felt. He couldn’t help himself and started licking the soft wall of skin in front of him. The taste of her skin, the little bit of sweat and oil, was extremely intoxicating to Ben.

“Ew,” Aubreigh sneered, “that’s dishgusting Ben, you’re such a freak.”

Feelings of humiliation surged through his tiny body upon hearing Aubreigh’s words, but still, he kept doing what he loved, kissing and licking Natalie Beaumont’s foot. Her words made him feel embarrassed and ashamed of what he was doing, but he couldn’t stop. And strangely, hearing her belittle him turned him on so much, but her words also hurt him since he really did consider her a friend. It was all so conflicting and confusing.

“Don’t be too hard on the little guy,” Natalie said, grinning smugly. “He’s one the few tinies who enjoys their place in life. If you haven’t noticed, most of them are always fighting about ‘their rights’ and demanding equality. Not Ben though,” she said, smiling down at the tiny man kissing her foot, “he likes being at our feet. He has learned that this is what makes him happy in life.”

“Our feet?” Aubreigh said. “He likes being at YOUR feet, mom.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that, Aubreigh. Why don’t you give him some of what he’s missing out on?” Natalie snorted.

The teenage girl didn’t need to be told twice. Aubreigh slipped her foot out of the shoe that wasn’t imprisoning Nate and set it down next to her mother’s foot. The booming earthquake took Ben’s attention away from Natalie’s foot as he was now surrounded by two vast towering soles. Aubreigh and Natalie’s feet were so similar, yet so different and unique. He could definitely tell which one belonged to the matured goddess and which one belonged to the teenage giantess.

“Go ahead, Ben,” Aubreigh sneered, “kisshh mine too, you little freak.”

Y-yes, Aubreigh,” the tiny boy said as he quickly approached her foot and began kissing and licking it just as he had Natalie’s.

“Wow,” Aubreigh chuckled, “I can barely feel anything he is doing down there.” She turned toward her mom. “But I admit, it wassh really fun to see him do shomething I asked without hesitation. That was kind of shurreal…”

For Ben, Aubreigh’s skin tasted just as good as her mom’s, but different. He missed the smell and taste of Natalie Beaumont’s foot, but Aubreigh’s was doing a good job of turning him on too. How did he never notice this about either one of them before?

“That’s what it’s about, Aubreigh,” Natalie grinned. “You can’t ever feel much of what they do down there. But it is very fun to boss them around, just knowing that they are down there obeying you is a real kick. Like you said, it’s ‘surreal’, and it’s intoxicating.”

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, still slightly slurring her words, “it is…,”

“Benjamin!” Natalie called down to the tiny teen licking her daughter’s foot. “I think you’ve spent enough time at Aubreigh’s foot. Back to mine. Now.”

“No way,” Aubreigh said, “he just started! You’ve had him all day!”

Ben looked up at the gorgeous women, he wasn’t sure what to do exactly.

“Hmm, well, let’s let him decide, shall we?” Natalie smiled, grinning wickedly at the tiny man. “Why don’t you give a teeny tiny kiss on the heel of the person you want to stay with. Me, or Aubreigh.”

“Choose wisely, little guy,” Aubreigh laughed smugly, “do you really want my mom’s dirty old shmelly feet? Or do you want my nice clean shmooth feet?”

“You know you want to kiss MY heel, Benjamin, don’t you,” Natalie said, wiggling her toes and smiling at him. Her smile made him sick with a mixture fear and excitement. But it wasn’t a fear for his life, it was more of a fear of disappointing her.

“Kiss mine!” Aubreigh said, pounding her heel on the table, creating a reverberating boom.

“Ah, geez,” Ben yelped, “that scared me, Aubreigh!”

“Shorry…,” Aubreigh hiccupped.

“My daughter’s drunk, Ben,” Natalie added, “you really wanna go with her? She’s not too careful, you know.”

“Am not!” Aubreigh hiccupped again. “And besides, I am always careful, eshpeshally with tinies!”

“Remind me, Aubreigh, what is it you did, just a couple hours ago, when you had too much to drink?” Natalie tapped her finger on her chin jokingly, pretending to think hard. “Oh, that’s right!” she laughed hysterically. “You put all your little friends and your little brother and sister between your toes! Didn’t you?”

“That was different!” Aubreigh said, waving her hand dismissively.

“You what?” Ben asked. He had never heard of Aubreigh doing anything degrading like that in her whole life.

“I told you,” Aubreigh sneered, “that was DIFFERENT!”

“Different, how?” he asked, still not understanding what happened.

“I think you should show the little guy what he missed out on, don’t you think, Aubreigh?” Natalie smiled callously and looked at Ben as she asked the question.

“Hmm, that’s not a bad idea,” Aubreigh smirked. She was feeling playful and delightfully buzzed.

“I don’t want to-,” Ben tried to stammer. True, he didn’t want to be subjected to Aubreigh’s sweaty toes… but he also didn’t hate the idea either. He didn’t have to wait long before Aubreigh’s foot came down and absolutely crumpled him beneath her toes.

“Ouchy!” Natalie smirked with a light giggle, “that looked like it hurt!”

“I thought you said these guys were like super tough, or something?” Aubreigh asked.

Ben was struggling to move under the giant teenager’s hot and smelly toes. The crushing weight was unbearable, but it wasn’t like being under the arch of her mom’s toes earlier that day. Although the weight had been intense, being under Mrs. Beaumont’s toes was also a pleasant experience. Being under Aubreigh’s was not.

“Well, yeah, tough, but not invincible!” Natalie said as she started smiling and laughing. She didn’t seem all that concerned for the safety of the tiny teen beneath her daughter’s toes. She, more or less, just found it funny how harsh Aubreigh was being with him. Natalie assumed it was probably as a result of her drinking too much and not being able to judge things accurately/

Aubreigh lifted her toes slightly. “See, look, he’s fine,” she said.

Natalie looked down and saw Ben’s pleading face. He was looking to her for help. He didn’t want to be underneath Aubreigh’s toes any longer.

“Here, let me help you,” Natalie said, reaching down for the tiny boy. Ben sighed a breath of relief as her colossal fingers approached him. She pinched him between her thumb and forefinger and pulled him out from under Aubreigh’s toes. Ben was so thankful to be free.

But he wasn’t being carried away, what was going on? He looked up at Mrs. Beaumont, who was smiling ear to ear. Before Ben could ask what she was doing, the giant woman shoved him between Aubreigh’s toes and laughed. “There you go, honey,” Natalie said, unable to contain her amusement, “now he’s between your toes like the others were.”

Aubreigh smirked and scoffed at the sight of Ben wiggling between her toes. She curled her toes, tightly squeezing the tiny teen who, in response, yelped in fear.

“Careful, Aubreigh,” Natalie said, “you don’t want him to pop.”

“Of course not,” Aubreigh frowned, “I’ve already had enough guts on my foot tonight.”

That was also news to Ben. He looked up at both of the titanic women in shock and horror. He was confused and seriously wondered if Aubreigh had squashed one of her friends. He just hoped it wasn’t his sister, Chloe.

“So, you remember how much pressure it takes to smush one of them, right?” Natalie asked.

“Yep,” Aubreigh said, squeezing the tiny man tighter between her curled toes, “and I’m no where close to that,” she purred, “at least, not yet…”

Both of the giant women laughed. The fear Ben felt was real now. He was genuinely scared for his life as he struggled to breathe between Aubreigh’s crushing toes. He did the only thing he could think of and started pounding his fists on the round bulbous flesh of the giant teen’s toes.

“What’s are you doing, Benjamin?” Natalie asked with laughter.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Aubreigh chuckled. “He’s trying to massage my toes! Thank you, little Ben, but I’ve already gotten a massage from the others.” Aubreigh released her grip on him and allowed him to breathe in some air. It wasn’t fresh air by any means, it was musty and sweaty, but at least it was air that could ease his burning lungs.

“Who did you kill?!” he yelled, panting, looking up at the two giant women with water in his eyes.

“Oh…,” Aubreigh said, rolling her eyes dismissively, “you didn’t know him.”

Natalie paused and frowned slightly. “Oh, my poor dear,” she said, leaning in to get a closer look, “did you think Aubreigh squashed one of your little friends?”

“Well…,” Ben stuttered, “I mean…, it just sounded like-, I didn’t know…”

“Oh, my poor sweet Benjamin,” Natalie said with a smile, “we would never hurt anybody who didn’t deserve it.” She smiled reassuringly at Ben as she privately thought of the tiny girl, Carmen, currently suffering under her sweaty toes in her slipper.

“Absolutely Ben,” Aubreigh said, “the guy I crunched was a pedophile, he deserved it. I would never hurt anybody innocent, I thought you knew me better than that…” Aubreigh shook her head disappointedly as she casually kept rolling Nate under her toes and squashing him repeatedly in her slipper.

“I’m sorry, Aubreigh,” Ben said. “I have just never heard of you doing anything like that before and I just got scared.”

“Mmm hmm,” Aubreigh said, closing her eyes and resting her head against her fist. “Well, I’m getting tired now, so you better make your choice so I can go to bed.”

“I think it’s hard for him to make a choice when he’s trapped between your toes, my dear,” Natalie said.

“Huh?” Aubreigh peeked open her eyes and looked at tiny Ben, “Oh yeah.” She spread her toes apart and let him drop to the hard surface of the coffee table. Ben landed with a hard smack that took the wind out of him for a few seconds. But by laying on his back, Aubreigh noticed something and smiled with disgust. “Well, we know one thing is for sure,” she said, “he definitely has a thing for feet. Judging by the raging boner bursting through his clothes, he must have REALLY liked my feet a lot.” Aubreigh looked at Ben, who was now doing his best to hide it, and scoffed. “Fucking pervert,” she said with a laugh. “Did he ever get a boner from your feet, mom? I bet not. That’s why I think he should spend the night with me.”

“Poor little guy,” Natalie said, “that was a hard fall there, wasn’t it? You probably better come with me because MY feet are nice and soft, you can spend some time with my soft pillowy soles.”

“Pfft! No way!” Aubreigh chided. “My feet and soles are way softer, like dough. Besides, maybe we can take care of that little boner of yours, Ben.”

“You get so crass when you drink!” Natalie snickered, “but at least you’re not slurring your words anymore, thank god, that was so annoying.”

“Can’t help it,” Aubreigh grinned, “but my feet are still way softer than yours.”

“Oh really?” Natalie smirked.

“Yeah, I’d bet on it,” Aubreigh snarked.

“Okay, you’re on,” Natalie giggled gleefully.

“What are we wagering?”

“Winner will get Benjamin,” Natalie said, thinking for a moment, “and the loser get’s whoever is in my slipper.”

“You have someone in your slipper?” Aubreigh asked, “I thought I was the only one with someone in my slipper, who do you have?”

“That’s part of the surprise!” Natalie chuckled.

“Ugh, fine,” Aubreigh scoffed, “but how are we going to determine the winner?”

“Ben will have to decide,” Natalie said, grinning at the tiny teen standing on the coffee table at the heel of Aubreigh’s upright foot. “I’ve got an idea. Aubreigh, lay down your foot.”

Immediately the teenage girl lowered her foot flat on the coffee table, smushing Ben underneath.

“This might work…,” Aubreigh said.

“No, not like that,” Natalie said, unable to contain her laughter. “Lay it down on it’s side, with the bottom of your foot facing Ben.”

“Ooooohhhhhh….,” Aubreigh also giggled, realizing her mistake, and thinking about how needless it was for Ben to get pummeled by her sole. She lifted her foot and laid it down on its side. Even width-wise, her foot was many times taller than Ben. Ben stood up and looked at the vast sole before him. He was still in a daze, but he was still incredibly turned on, even though he wished he wasn’t.

SLAM!

There was another earthquaking boom behind him. He turned around to see Natalie Beaumont’s sole facing him from behind. Natalie wiggled her toes and smiled.

“Okay, Benjamin,” she said. “This will be easy for you; you just have to stay there and tell us whose feet are softer.”

“Uh…, okay?” he said, unsure of what was going on. Everywhere he looked was filled with Natalie and Aubreigh’s foot flesh surrounding him.

“First, the heel,” Natalie said.

Ben was completely caught off guard when Natalie moved her foot and lined her heel up with Aubreigh’s, with him now directly between them. He was getting ready to inspect Aubreigh’s heel when Natalie moved her foot forward and trapped Ben between their two bare heels. He tried to scream and yell, but he was muffled by their heels enveloping him.

Aubreigh busted out laughing, “oh my god! That is hilarious!”

“Feel the difference, Benjamin?” Natalie asked even though he couldn’t hear her. “You can feel both at the same time and make a direct comparison to base your decision on!” She laughed at her own corny joke and pressed her heel a little tighter against Aubreigh’s.

“You have such a twisted sense of humor,” Aubreigh shook her head.

“I didn’t see you objecting,” Natalie retorted.

Natalie pulled her heel back and smiled and the dazed and confused teenager.

“Okay, next is our arches!” Natalie declared.

“No! Wai-,” SLAM! Ben was smashed between their arches. His legs were trapped between the ridge of their soles, but fortunately they both had high arches and he could wiggle and breathe between the two feet. He yelled up at them to please stop. Aubreigh heard his whining and pressed harder against her mother’s foot, silencing Ben’s pleas.

“You seem to be getting into this…” Natalie smirked at Aubreigh.

“Well…,” Aubreigh admitted, “I guess it is kinda fun…,”

“Told you,” Natalie laughed.

The two giants pulled their feet apart and laughed at the sight of Ben losing his balance and falling over.

“We’re not done yet, young man!” Natalie called out. “Now it’s time for the balls of our feet!”

Both Aubreigh and Natalie lined up their feet and pressed them together, sandwiching the tiny boy between them. Aubreigh couldn’t contain her laughter and started gently twisting her foot against her mom’s.

“Not too hard now,” Natalie gently reminded her daughter. “We don’t want him in so much pain that he can’t feel our soft skin. This is a competition after all.”

Aubreigh bit her lip and relented. They pulled their feet apart again, laughing at the coughing and sputtering tiny.

“Please! No more!” he coughed, “I’ve made a decision!”

“But you didn’t get to compare our toes!” Aubreigh whined mockingly.

“Yeah, this needs to be a fair competition, Ben, … so…” Natalie winked at him as she and her daughter pressed their toes together, squishing the tiny teen between their digits. Ben was assaulted by their hot sweaty toes, but it was still a ton better than being between their heels or the balls of their feet.

Then the pressure was released, and Ben was able to reorientate himself. When the room stopped spinning, he saw two towering soles looming over him. And then, way in the distance, their owners glared down at him hungrily. He didn’t know why, but his hard-on was at an all time high. Being humiliated at their feet only added to the intense feelings he was experiencing. He looked at Aubreigh and at her sole, and then back to Natalie and her sole.

“Well?” Natalie called down, “we’re waiting…,”

He was shaking and shivering with nervousness and fear. Was it possible to pick the wrong Beaumont? Was he really allowed to choose who he would spend the night with? Was the choice really his or did they already pre-determine his fate?

“Haven’t got all night, Ben,” Aubreigh sighed.

“Mrs. Beaumont,” he muttered in a panic.

“What?” Natalie called, holding her hand up to her ear, pretending to need to hear him better, but she knew exactly what he said. “What was that, Benjamin?”

“You have the softer feet, Mrs. Beaumont,” he said, only slightly louder this time. If he really did have a choice, it seemed to him that Mrs. Beaumont was going to be more fun. She was definitely better at teasing him, which, for whatever reason, is what turned him on.

“Ugh, fine, whatever,” Aubreigh said. She tried acting cool, but the jealousy she felt was overwhelming. “I’m tired anyways, I’m going to bed. But you’ll pay for this, Ben, just wait, you’ll see.”

“Wait, don’t you want your second-place prize?” Natalie asked, taking off her slipper.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, right,” Aubreigh said as her mom lifted her slipper up to her hand. Natalie flipped it over and Carmen came tumbling out.

“Oof!” the tiny girl squeaked as she smacked the palm of Aubreigh’s hand.

“Carmen?” Aubreigh asked. “What did you have Carmen for?”

“You’ll have to ask your brother that,” Natalie smiled proudly.

“That stupid kid,” Aubreigh muttered to herself. She stood up and slipped her bare foot back into her slipper. In her other slipper, Nate felt her body weight shifted as she now stood on him. He struggled to breathe under the crushing weight of her toes, but luckily she took a step and he was able to breathe in the brief reprieve before being smashed again. “Good night, mom,” Aubreigh said as she walked away.

“Good night, honey,” Natalie said as she watched her daughter walk away with a tiny in her hand and another tiny in her house shoe. This had been such a long weird day and Natalie was ready to go to bed as well. When Aubreigh was no longer in sight, Natalie slipped both of her feet into her slippers and she leaned forward to talk to Ben. “How are you doing, Benjamin? Are you feeling okay?” This was the first time Ben could ever remember Mrs. Beaumont asking him how he was doing.

“Yes, but I have so many questions,” Ben stammered. “Like, why did you lock me outside? What was that competition all about? Why did you stick me between Aubreigh’s toes? I just-“

“Shhh…” Natalie held her finger up to her lips. “Something tells me you like being humiliated and dominated. So, a ‘thank you’ would have sufficed.”

“What?” Ben asked, completely embarrassed, yet again.

“Well,” Natalie yawned, “it seems like from the little tent you have going on that I was right.” Natalie paused and smiled at Ben, who was still visibly confused. “Listen, you like being at my feet, I like having you at my feet. You like being dominated, I love dominating you.”

“O-okay…,” Ben nodded. He didn’t disagree with her.

“But don’t forget your place,” Natalie sternly warned him, “just because I do nice things for you doesn’t mean your special to me in any way, shape, or form. I can just as easily stomp you to paste or eat you for breakfast and not think twice about it. Are we clear?”

“Y-yes, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben shuttered. It was scary that Natalie Beaumont viewed dominating and belittling him with her feet as ‘doing something nice’ for him. But truth be told, he really did love it.

“Good,” Natalie gave him a bemused smile. “Now I do have certain things I’ll need from you in return.” She reached down and started massaging her groin. “Do you understand what I mean, young man?”

“But I’m-,” Ben stammered.

“Yes, I know you’re young. It’s a morality question I’ve been dealing with all day,” Natalie grinned, “but then I realized, you’re not a person, you’re a tiny. Your age doesn’t matter at all to me. And besides, if you do a good job, I’ll let you sleep in my sock with my foot, wouldn’t you like that?”

Ben nodded his head enthusiastically, but was still scared out of his mind, he didn’t know exactly how any of this was going to work.

“Now, do you know what to do, or do I need to walk you through it?” she asked picking him up and eying him.

“I’ve had sex lots of times!” he yelled, standing up for himself.

“Have you ever had sex with a giant before?” Natalie smirked.

“No…,” he sighed in a defeated tone.

“That’s okay,” Natalie beamed with excitement. Ben was very handsome and built just like her type. She was getting wet just thinking about him being inside of her. “Why don’t you get warmed up, and I’ll be there in a minute.”

Natalie pulled Ben close to her mouth. He winced as her giant lips smiled and puckered into a wet kiss for him. Then she opened her mouth and ran her wet slimy tongue across his body. She stood up and pulled back her panties. She dangled Ben above the opening for just a few seconds. Watching him squirm and struggle made her even wetter. Then she dropped him inside and let her panties snap shut. She bit her lip and moaned softly to herself. She pushed him further downward from the outside of her panties. Feeling him just grazing her lips turned on the waterworks.

“Oh Benjamin,” she purred, “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship…,”

 

End Notes:

Please leave a comment or a review if you liked it! Thanks!

Aubreigh's Guilt by carnage
Author's Notes:

Aubreigh has a night of guilt and regret as the tiny people scold her for her behavior. But her attitude easily and quickly changes with some gentle prodding from her mom. Mrs. Chen retells the story of a horrible day in her life. Meanwhile, Ben spends the night with Natalie. But then things change when the Beaumont girls recieve some life changing news the next morning.

gtscarnage@gmail.com

- Aubreigh's Guilt -

Added April 19, 2021 [Feet, Entrapment, Foorwear, Humiliation, Insertion]

“Aubreigh...,” Carmen sniffled, “please listen to me, your mom is messing with your mind, you have lost all control of yourself!”

“I don’t care what my stupid little brother said,” Aubreigh scoffed, “whatever it was, it had to be bad enough for my mom to punish you. Now just sit still on the sink here while I brush my teeth, okay?”

“How are you going to explain this to the others?” Carmen asked. The tiny girl sat on the cold porcelain of the sink, looking up at the giant teenager as she went about her nightly routine.

“Ick…,” Aubreigh said, smacking lips, ignoring Carmen’s question. “I feel so sick to my stomach, I definitely had too much to drink. That definitely was not worth it…”

“Aubreigh?” Carmen whimpered. “Are you really okay with us being in your mom’s slipper and under her toes? What has happened to you?”

Aubreigh stopped what she was doing and looked at Carmen. The tiny girl looked at the giant teenager’s eyes. She thought that maybe she was getting through to her giant friend.

“Oh my gosh,” Aubreigh blurted, “I totally forgot about Nate!” She reached down and popped off her slipper. She brought it to her face and peered inside the cavernous opening of her footwear. “Nate?” she asked. “Are you in here?” She didn’t hear any response for a few seconds, so she gently tilted her shoe until she saw Nate’s little body tumble into the heel section. “There you are, thank goodness you’re okay.” She tilted the slipper over and let him fall into the palm of her hand. The giant teenager dropped her slipper on the floor with a loud smack and put her foot back inside.

“Why didn’t you let me out?! I’ve literally been screaming at you for hours!” Nate coughed and sputtered as he yelled at her.

“So…,” Carmen said when she saw Nate had been in Aubreigh’s shoe, “you too, huh? You’ve finally changed, Aubreigh. I’ve always told myself not to let my guard down with you, but I did, and now look where I am, I can’t believe this!” Tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

“Carmen, it’s okay,” Aubreigh said reassuringly. “It’s me! I’m still the same old Aubreigh I always was. I was just giving Nate some discipline for going in my panties without permission. That’s all, I swear!”

“I tried to tell you, Aubreigh” Nate said, “I wasn’t in your panties, I was hiding under the fabric of your shorts from your mom and that other girl. I was nowhere near your underwear!”

“You mean Emily?” Aubreigh asked. “But that doesn’t even make sense, why would you even have to be in that area to begin with?”

“Because, I was trying to free all my friends, YOUR friends, that you stuck between your stupid toes!” Nate yelled. “I was trying to help them! I was trying to save them from your cruelty!”

“Hey!” Aubreigh fired back, “that wasn’t cruelty, that was just…, that was, just a job! It’s common in the giant and tiny society. You were just helping that Kelly girl do her job.”

“It’s not common for YOU, Aubreigh,” Carmen said. “At least, it didn’t used to be. You would have NEVER done that before, but now, you have changed…”

“No!” Aubreigh said. “You’re wrong! I haven’t!”

“And that Kelly chick was just a plant by your mom to get you to use us,” Nate said, crossing his arms.

“Um, excuse me, what?” Aubreigh asked, shaking her head in skepticism.

“Yeah, your mom offered Kelly some money to convince you to use us for your pedicure,” Nate added.

“What are you talking about, why would my mom do that? Use you? Like, what does that even mean? You’re being so weird!” Aubreigh said, feeling flabbergasted. “Why would she do that?! That doesn’t make any sense at all!”

“I don’t know…, and I don’t care Aubreigh,” Nate said, rubbing his head, “can you just take me back to the tank now? I’m really tired and I just want to go to sleep. You might not know this, but it is fucking exhausting being crushed under your toes.”

“But we’re not finished talking,” Aubreigh said. “I want to discuss what happened.”

“There’s nothing to discuss, Aubreigh,” Nate said with a yawn. “Nothing happened. Your mom lied to you, you believed her, you got drunk, that’s it, end of story.”

“That can’t be it,” Aubreigh said as she shook her head. Her eyes were getting red and teary. She couldn’t stop thinking that her mom might have paid Kelly and then lied to her about stuff. It was really upsetting her.

“It IS true, Aubreigh,” Carmen said desperately. “I don’t know how else to convince you.”

“Why don’t you just ask Kelly for yourself?” Nate said.

“I can’t, she went home already,” Aubreigh said meekly.

“What? No she didn’t, she’s in the tank with the others.”

“But..., my mom said-,” Aubreigh paused and thought for a moment.

“Yeah, she LIED to you Aubreigh, how many times do we have to tell you that?” Nate shook his head.

“Okay, let’s go ask her then,” Aubreigh said with frustration.

She held out her palm for Carmen to climb on and once she had both tinies in her hands, she left the bathroom and headed toward her room. She passed her mom’s door and almost decided to confront her about everything right then and there. She almost knocked, but after pausing for a second, she heard some moaning from the other side. “Oh gross, mom,” she muttered before cringing in disgust and heading into her room.

***

Ben, on the other hand, was slathered in Mrs. Beaumont’s pussy juices. He loved where he was, really, but he wished it was under different circumstances. Every other girl he’s ever been with before were his size. So, being engulfed by lips that were twice the size of him was not something he had ever experienced before. The fear of being crushed to a pulp between Mrs. Beaumont’s wet lips excited him in a way he had never felt before and as a result, his penis was as hard as iron.

“Ben, I need you to go deeper,” the giant woman groaned.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, determined to please the colossal goddess.

“That’s a good boy,” Mrs. Beaumont cooed.

Ben was in the middle of trying to figure out how he was going to pull this off when the giantess reached down and pushed him in her with her finger. Ben was slurped inside by Natalie Beaumont’s insatiable pussy. Even though her vagina had devoured Gregg earlier in the night, Natalie was ready to go again with a new toy.

“Oh my god, Ben,” Natalie moaned, “you feel amazing…, you’re nothing like that loser, Gregg…”

Ben could only hear every other word that the giantess said. All he knew was that he was torn between making her happy… and surviving…

***

“I’m sorry!” Kelly said. “I would have never done that if I had known it was all just a trick. I was only thinking about my future as a tiny. I just wanted to make a better life for my family; my mom and my brother.”

“We don’t blame you, Kelly,” Sofia said. “We understand your position, we really do. If anything, you just showed us the true colors of giants; both of them.”

Sofia looked up at Aubreigh who placed her hand on her heart in surprise.

“What is that supposed to mean?” asked Aubreigh.

“You heard her, Natalie 2.0.” Chloe scoffed. “We know who you really are now. I’m just ashamed I was friends with you for all these years. And I really thought we were friends too, I’m so embarrassed!”

“We ARE friends!” Aubreigh replied, choking up a little.

“No…,” Chloe said, coolly. “That ended when you put me between your toes as a ‘toe separator’ for your pedicure. That’s not something friends do.” Chloe paused for a second and then looked back up at Aubreigh. “Do you hear how weird that sounds? That is something I NEVER thought I would have to say to you… to someone I thought was a friend.”

“It was just ONE little thing!” Aubreigh pleaded. “Can’t we just forget it and move on? You know, forgive and forget?”

“Well then what about all the other stuff?” Thomas asked. “Suppose we were to forgive you for using us as your toe separators, which we definitely are NOT, what about stuffing Nate in your slipper? We all saw that! That was NOT okay! What about killing that guy? That-”

“I barely remember that!” Aubreigh shouted, almost piercing the ears of the tinies.

“That’s even worse!” Thomas said. “You mean you’re telling us that you drank so much that you casually killed a tiny, ONE OF US, and then you don’t even bother to remember it?”

“I didn’t drink that much,” Aubreigh tried to clarify. “I just am not used to alcohol being in my system.”

“That’s not a very good argument,” Nate scoffed. “Oh, look at me,” he said mockingly, “I’m Aubreigh, I had one little sip of wine so I better squash this tiny guy under my foot, who might not even be guilty...oooohhhh…oops...”

“Shut up! He WAS guilty,” Aubreigh said, tearing up. “You guys don’t understand!”

“Understand what, exactly?” Carmen asked. “I just spent two hours under your mom’s toes… just because she was mad at your brother.”

“Okay, I admit it!’ Aubreigh said. “I don’t know what that is like, exactly, but-”

“Exactly!’ Sofia said, speaking up in a rare form of bravery. “All of us here have been under yours or your mom’s feet! Do you realize that? And you have no idea, NO fucking idea, of how incredibly gross and demeaning that is.”

“I understand-” Aubreigh started to say before being cut off.

“No you don’t!” Sofia yelled. “That’s our whole point! You are not one of us, you never were. And you are not our friend! We are totally and completely on our own…”

“Guys...,” Aubreigh said, looking at every tiny person in the tank, “please, think about everything I have done for you. We’ve been friends for years! Since pre-school with some of you! Are you really willing to throw away multiple years of friendship just because of one tiny little mistake? Seriously?”

The tinies paused and looked around, some looked at each other while others looked sadly at the floor of their aquarium.

“Yes,” Carmen said after a few seconds had passed. “I am ready to end our friendship, Aubreigh. It’s too stressful being friends with you. Your mom is too much like my mom. I’m old enough to move out of the house now… and I just don’t need that in my life anymore… from anyone… including a former friend who stuck me between her toes like a maniac!”

“Please…” Aubreigh said with tears coming down her cheeks. It was just starting to dawn on her how much she had screwed up.

“Yeah, I’m done too,” Sofia said. “Being friends with you is just too hazardous, Aub, I mean, just last night I was in your mom’s sock because I didn’t like that she put her feet up by us.”

“Okay, so it just sounds like the problem is my mom,” Aubreigh said, smiling through her tears. “I’ll just make sure you’re never around her! When we get home, I’ll tell dad about everything, and I’ll put you guys in a tiny community that is safe from ANY giants, including me, I swear, I promise!”

“It’s too late for that, sis,” Thomas said solemnly. “We told you SO many times what mom was doing to us, and you STILL left her alone with us! You never told dad, and you never did anything except say that you would ‘talk’ to her about it.”

“You guys never said anything to dad either,” Aubreigh said. “In fact, you told me NOT to say anything to him!”

“We were scared!” Thomas yelled.

“Guys, please,” Aubreigh pleaded with the tinies, “I know I can make this right. I don’t have any friends besides you guys, I can’t lose all of you just because of this!”

“Well, it looks like you don’t have any friends at all now,” Nate chuckled. His crush on Aubreigh was completely gone after having been brutally pummeled under her feet for two hours.

“Yeah, why don’t you go be friends with that prison chick?” Thomas asked. “You know, THE ONE WITH ALL THE TINIES IN HER SHOE?!”

“That’s her job, Thomas!” Aubreigh said.

“Yeah,” her brother replied, “and it seemed like you got along pretty well with her.”

“You used to hate people like that,” Julia said, finally speaking up. “Now it’s just ‘her job’?”

“Come on, sis,” Aubreigh said, but she was cut off-

“No,” her tiny sister said, “we’re not sisters… not anymore…,”

“How can you say that?” Aubreigh asked. “We’ll always be sisters!”

“Mom only wants you as her child, she doesn’t want me or Thomas,” Julia said.

“That’s not true, you know it…” Aubreigh said, shaking her head.

“She said it herself, Aubreigh!” Julia shouted.

“She didn’t mean that,” Aubreigh shook her head. “You know how she gets when she’s upset.”

“Yeah, we do,” Julia scoffed. “All too well.”

“Why don’t you just go be mom’s favorite and leave us the hell alone,” Thomas said with disdain.

“Yeah,” Julia added, “just go…”

“Are you serious?” Aubreigh asked, her face sinking with sadness. “Do you really want me to go?”

Aubreigh stopped and stared at all seven of the tiny people in the tank. Her eyes were red and welling up with tears. She couldn’t believe that she was losing 5 of her friends because of one mistake. A whole lifetime of trust that she had built up with them was gone. She looked off to the side where Kelly and her mom were huddled together away from the group.

“You!” Aubreigh sneered, eyeing Kelly with contempt. “This is all your fault! If you hadn’t come here then none of this would have ever happened!” Aubreigh snatched her up and held her in her fist so that only her head was sticking out.

“No, please!” Mrs. Chen yelled from inside the tank. “Please don’t hurt her! This wasn’t her fault! She was only scared of your mom!”

Kelly tried to speak but Aubreigh was squeezing her too tightly. The giant teenager was visibly upset and was starting to breathe hard as she squeezed Kelly’s body tighter and tighter. “You stupid little idiot! Why would you take that deal?!”

“Aubreigh!” Thomas yelled up at his sister. “It’s not her fault! She was a victim of our mom as well! You didn’t have to act on it! You could have refused. That’s on YOU and you alone.”

“I’m sorry-,” Kelly whimpered meekly. She was unable to say anything else.

“Aubreigh, you had a choice then, and you have a choice now,” Nate added, “please let her go… don’t do anything you’ll regret.”

With tears streaming down her face, Aubreigh started to sob. Her breathing became heavy as it was clear that her emotions were overwhelming her. She held her hand out over the tank and released Kelly from her grasp. Kelly fell with a thud on the cold floor of the transport tank with the others.

“I-..,” Aubreigh stuttered as the horrifying realization of what she almost did was hitting her. “I’m so sorry,” she said. She busted into tears and ran to her bed, sobbing into her hands the whole time. She repeatedly chastised herself between taking labored breaths. She couldn’t believe how stupid she’d been. She couldn’t believe that she had let herself slip like that. She was so upset and embarrassed that she could no longer face the tiny people in her midst. She hid under her covers and closed her eyes, wishing she could take back the entire night.

“Kelly, are you alright?” Carmen asked as the tinies gathered around her. Kelly’s mom was holding her and checking her over.

“I think she cracked a few of my ribs, but nothing serious,” Kelly said, coughing.

“What’s that?” Chloe asked, pointing at the red speckles on Kelly’s shirt.

“Oh my god, that’s blood,” Julia said. “Kelly, are you sure you’re fine? You don’t look too well.”

“Jesus Christ, Aubreigh!” Carmen shouted.

“I’m fine, I swear,” Kelly said. “I’m just glad you guys aren’t holding my actions against me. I should have never taken up Mrs. Beaumont on her ‘offer’.” Kelly coughed again and more blood splattered on her shirt. “I don’t feel very good, I just want to lay down…”

“She needs to go to the hospital,” Carmen said, looking around at the rest of the group for ideas.

“No,” Kelly replied. “My health insurance is provided through the resort and I was here against their guidelines. If they find out what I was doing and what happened, I’ll get fired and lose my insurance.”

“Isn’t this a little more important?” Carmen asked her.

“Can’t we just give you an alibi? We can just say Mrs. Beaumont kidnapped you!” Chloe suggested.

“That won’t work either,” Kelly sighed. “My implanted tracker would show my movement between home and here. So then, not only would I get fired, but I could be punished for insurance fraud.”

“God damn it, Kelly!” Mrs. Chen said tearfully. “I told you not to come here! I told you that you can’t trust giants! Ever!”

“Please don’t worry, Mrs. Chen,” Thomas said. “We’ll get her some help; we just have to think of something that won’t-”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you,” Mrs. Chen snapped at him. “You and your family have already done enough to my family and I want nothing to do with you. Your mom is an entitled evil person.”

“I know…,” Thomas bowed his head in sorrow. “I’m sorry…”

“No!” Mrs. Chen quipped. “You DON’T know! None of you do! You might think she is mean to you now, but that’s ALL she is to you… ‘mean’, she is just merely mean… not evil. My family has felt the evil repercussions of her before!”

“Mom?” Kelly asked.

“Natalie Beaumont, or Natalie Ashford as she was known at the time, had a reputation around school.”

“You knew my mom?” Julia asked.

“What reputation did she have?” Thomas asked.

“Well, back then was when the shrinking disease was just being discovered, shrinking happened randomly and without warning. It was well known around school that if you shrank in the presence of Natalie Ashford, you wouldn’t live to tell the tale. She was known to squish many of her fellow students and even faculty members.”

“How in the hell was that legal?” Chloe shook her head in revulsion.

“Like I said, the disease was new back then, they laws were new, but it was nearly impossible to enforce them. It was the first year the school had opened with crude accommodations for tiny students. It was laughable. The accommodations were not beneficial to us, and we were often overlooked by the normal sized teachers and our larger counterparts. A tiny person getting help or attention from a teacher was not an easy thing to do.”

“So… you knew Mrs. Beaumont from school?” Kelly asked her mom.

Mrs. Chen sighed.

“Yes...,” she paused slightly, looking at the ground. The tinies weren’t stupid, they knew what kind of story was coming. And from the looks of it, it was taking an emotional toll on Mrs. Chen all over again.

“Your aunt,” Mrs. Chen started, “MY SISTER, and I were crossing school grounds when Natalie and her friends came out from the front doors. We were only going home. We didn’t know they would be there! We did our best to run to safety.”

“Oh Jesus…,” Thomas said, bowing his head and trying to swallow the lump in his throat.

“We both ran, and I really thought we were fast enough. I distinctly remember a voice saying, ‘oh look, some more tiny people’. That scared me so bad! I was able to dive into the lawn and hide in the grass. I looked to my side, thinking that my sister would be next to me…”

“Mom, you don’t have to tell this story again,” Kelly said. “It’s not good for you!”

“I think we know the ending, Mrs. Chen…,” Carmen said, trying to comfort the older woman. “And I’m really sorry that happened.”

“They need to know!” the Asian woman snapped, “They need to know what kind of person their mom really is!”

‘I-, I think they know, mom,” Kelly said.

“I just remember that voice,” Mrs. Chen continued, ignoring Kelly, determined to tell her story, “this haunting voice saying, ‘Ew, it’s an Asian, squish it’, I had never felt more shame in all my life… I looked at my sister next to me…, but she wasn’t there. I was in a panic; I didn’t know what was happening. Then I saw her, my poor sister, still on the pavement, she was frozen with fear, she hadn’t been tiny very long and so she wasn’t used to the big world around her.”

“Please just stop…,” Julia begged, not wanting to hear what a younger version of her mom was about to do.

“The very last time I saw my sister, she had fallen backward on the ground as a dark shadow overtook her. I barely had time to call her name before Natalie Ashford’s flip flop came down on her. And that was the last time I ever saw her.” Mrs. Chen paused, choking up for a moment. “Even worse than the horrible squelching sound was the giggle afterwards, my god, that laugh that is seared into my brain. I’ll never forget that laugh for as long as I live.”

Mrs. Chen stopped talking and the group didn’t say anything for a solid minute.

“I can’t imagine how horrible that must have been,” Carmen said, finally speaking up. “I’m so sorry...”

“How did you manage to escape?” Nate asked.

“I distinctly remember hearing one of them say, ‘what about the other one,’ and, needless to say, my heart sank. But then, Natalie Ashford, maybe in a moment of benevolence…, or maybe just out of boredom, said, ‘who cares’, and walked away. The other girls just laughed and followed her.”

“I’m so sorry,” Thomas said with tears in his eyes.

“I was heartbroken,” Mrs. Chen said. “My life had changed forever in that instance. But to them, the giants, it was only just a few seconds of their time that they probably don’t even remember. They probably forgot about us two minutes later. But me, I never had the luxury of forgetting that. I always thought about it, I still do! It haunts my dreams…”

“Mom…,” Kelly said, trying to get her mom to calm down.

“And that is who you went to “work” for!?” Mrs. Chen yelled. “You are so naive! So stupid not to listen to me! I tried to tell you! I never thought I would see that girl again! And now, here I am, almost 20 years later, trapped in her daughter’s fish tank!”

“Mom,” Kelly said, “we’ll get out of this situation. We always do, I promise. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Kelly...,” Mrs. Chen with tears, “when I saw you in that teenager’s hand… I got flashbacks of that day all over again. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you, Kelly.”

Kelly had tears in her eyes as well.

“I understand, mom,” she said. “I’m sorry.”

“Mrs. Chen…,” Thomas spoke up, “I’m so sorry, I don’t know what to even say…”

“There’s nothing you can say,” Mrs. Chen sighed. “So please don’t say anything at all.”

“I thought that, since the world had changed,” Kelly said, “that people had changed too. I guess people stay the same.”

“You might have a measure of safety at work,” Mrs. Chen added, “but there’s always a risk involved. And you’re right…, that’s an important lesson to learn; people stay the same. Natalie Beaumont, or whatever her name is now, is still the same Natalie Ashford I knew from high school.”

“I think some people do change,” Nate said, looking toward the sleeping teenager on her bed. They could only see the outline of her body under the covers. He was still shell shocked from having been pummeled beneath Aubreigh’s toes for the better part of two hours.

“Possibly…,” Mrs. Chen conceded that possibility, “but for the worse, most likely.”

“I just can’t believe Aubreigh,” Carmen said, “I really thought she was one of the good ones.”

“Me too,” Sofia said. She was sad that her best friend was now turning out to be capable of the same abuse that other giants were capable of. “I’ve gone to her so many times in my life… I don’t know what I’m going to do without her now.”

“Do you think I was too hard on her?” Thomas asked, starting to feel guilty. “I mean, after all, Aubreigh was the one who defended me and my sister against our mom. Although, not as well as I had hoped. Maybe that could change?”

“Who knows what’s really in her heart,” Kelly said. “I mean…, she was swayed by your mom, that Emily girl, and then she was drinking on top of it. So, I mean, was she just being manipulated?”

“Yeah, maybe we overreacted,” Nate admitted. “Because, as awful as being in her shoe was, it also wasn’t the worst thing in the world.”

“Nate!” Chloe said, feeling jealous that Nate may have still had a crush on Aubreigh.

“I’m just saying,” he held up hands, “it could have been a lot worse…”

“Maybe we just need to patch things up in the morning with her?” Sofia said, crossing her arms. She felt scared without Aubreigh in her life and wasn’t really ready to cut her off just yet.

Mrs. Chen chuckled softly and shook her head.

“Have you not learned anything?” the older Asian woman sighed. “When a person is loosed by means of alcohol… that is who they really are, that’s the true person they are deep inside. If she is different when she is not intoxicated… it’s because she has suppressed her real feelings and put roadblocks into place…, but those blocks will eventually break… they always do.”

“I don’t think you understand,” Julia said, “Aubreigh is different. She would never hurt us.”

“Really? Well, why don’t you tell that to my daughter who has cracked, possibly broken, ribs and is coughing up blood?” Mrs. Chen said derisively to the young girl. Julia shrank back, wishing she had though before she spoke. “You guys change your mind so quick! One minute you’re ready to crucify her and tell her to her face that you don’t want her to be in your life anymore… then the next minute, you’re ready to patch things up! It’s madness!”

“Maybe we just need to get some rest,” Nate said. “We can’t do anything tonight anyways.”

“Our stuff is over here,” Carmen said, gesturing for the two unexpected guests to come with them. “Let’s get out some bedding and make Kelly as comfortable as possible.”

“Thank you for your hospitality,” Mrs. Chen said, nodding her head appreciatively.

“Someone can take Ben’s bedding,” Chloe said, “I don’t think he’s coming back tonight.”

“Yeah, what is even going on with him?” Carmen asked.

Chloe sighed and shook her head.

“Knowing my stupid idiot brother, he’s probably with Mrs. Beaumont right now.”

“On purpose?” Carmen asked again.

“Probably not,” Nate chuckled. “But he’s probably not hating it either.”

“What’s he doing?” Sofia asked, confused.

“Who knows…,” Chloe said, pulling out her brother's bedding for Kelly to sit up against comfortably. 

***

Ben, meanwhile, was doing his very best to survive being drowned alive in Natalie Beaumont’s pussy juices. Breathing was extremely difficult and every time he opened his mouth, he inadvertently swallowed mouthfuls of the gooey sticky substance. Still, he was doing his very best to please the gigantic woman and make her happy.

“You’re so much better than the last guy,” Natalie moaned as she gently caressed her breasts with her hands. With Gregg, Natalie had to constantly push him back inside of her with her fingers and stimulate herself. But with Ben, she opted to let him do it by himself. And she wasn’t disappointed.

“Who’s the last guy?” Ben spat, wondering if she meant her husband, Andrew.

“Oh, he was a nobody,” Natalie giggled as she pinched her nipples softly. “He was a really pathetic loser I met one time.”

Not understanding what she was talking about, Ben took a deep breath and dived back deep inside her.

“Oh, fuck me…,” the giantess breathed desperately. 

Ben writhed and wiggled his body against as many places on the walls of the colossal vagina as he possibly could. At first, he was worried that being so small would be a bigger issue than it was, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Every movement created a pleasurable sensation for the giantess as the muscles in the walls of her vagina spasmed in response to his touches. Once one area had been stimulated and the muscles tightened, he left that area alone so it could cool down and he moved on to the next spot. Every inch of her sensitive tunnel was systematically stimulated by the little teenager until she couldn’t take it any longer. 

When he resurfaced to get more air, the giantess called down to him.

“I’m there, Benjamin,” she gasped, “take me home. Just one more dive and I’m there.”

Ben took a breath and was about to plunge back inside her giant pussy when he got a different idea. He pulled himself up to the top of her lips and spread apart a small fold of skin, revealing her throbbing clit.

“What are you-oh f-f-f-uck!” she called down to him as he started massaging the sensitive organ. He was covered in thick gooey juice, so it was an excellent lubricant for massaging Natalie’s most intimate and sensitive piece of flesh on her whole body. He didn’t know if she would be able to feel it, but he started licking it and slurping up the creamy juice.

The response Ben received was positive. He could hear the titaness above him taking deep gasps of air as she struggled to breathe. Then everything spasmed tightly and he could feel the throbbing sensation coming from within her as she orgasmed. The giant woman tried to moan in ecstasy, but she didn’t have any air left inside her lungs. Ben kept going until the earthquake from within her began to subside. He began slowing his efforts to a calming massage around the clit, rather than directly stimulating it, as the giantess came down from her high. The lips around him still quivered and twitched. Gallons of juices flowed freely from the massive cavern. It became so slippery that Ben finally lost his footing and fell down between Natalie’s legs and on to the bed. He looked up and watched as strings of the giantess’s sex juices dripped on him, covering him completely.

Natalie caught her breath and began breathing slowly and deeper. Ben wiped the sticky substance out of his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. He assumed a successful job well done and was really happy with himself.

“What…,” Natalie called down to him, “what in the ever-loving hell was that?”

Ben’s heart dropped momentarily when he heard the giantess’s tone in her voice. He wondered what happened. Did she not like his work? Her giant fingers appeared overhead and pinched the tiny boy between them. She lifted him before her glowing face. She wasn’t smiling. That wasn’t good. Ben’s heart sank again, and he cursed himself for not just doing one last deep dive inside of the giantess when she was ready for him. Her giant eyes scanned him over as he looked at her pleadingly.

“Are you sure?” Natale asked as her hot breath washed over him. “Are you sure you’ve never had sex with a giant woman before?”

“No…,” Ben said, shakily. ‘I haven’t! But I will do better next time, I prom-”

“Because that was some of the best sex I’ve ever had in my life. From either a tiny or normal sized person. Do that again next time and you’ll be golden in my eyes.”

Ben’s heart fluttered at hearing her words of praise. Natalie Beaumont didn’t say kind or reassuring things very often, so when she did, it was extra meaningful.

Natalie rolled her eyes upon seeing his giddy reaction.

“Settle down, little boy,” Natalie said. “You’re still not special to me.” Natalie caught herself and tried to regain her composure. “Although, I believe I still have to honor my end of the deal, don’t I?”

“What deal is that?” Ben asked.

“Why, you wanted to spend time with my feet silly, don’t you remember?” she giggled.

“Oh right, that…,” Ben said.

“What’s the matter?” Natalie asked. “You don’t seem too excited anymore.”

“Oh, I’m just really tired,” Ben said. “I was really just hoping to go to bed. My body is just worn out. That was a real workout being down there.”

“Oh come on,” Natalie scoffed with a smile. “Your little athletic body is worn out? Oh well, alright, if you want to go to sleep. We can arrange that instead,” she said with a smile.

Ben couldn’t believe Natalie was actually agreeing to his wishes. She got up from her bed and walked over to her laundry. She looked down at the tiny man in her fingers and smiled.

“Would you prefer a clean pair of socks or an old sweaty pair? What kind of foot freak are you?”

“What? I thought we were going to bed?” Ben asked, feeling confused.

“We are!” Natalie said, rolling her eyes. “And you’re going to be sleeping at my feet, inside my socks. I can’t think of a better place for you.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Ben asked. He had been secretly hoping to cuddle with the giant woman.

“Yeah, so?” Natalie scoffed. “Now, do you like clean feet or smelly feet?”

Realizing that he wasn’t getting out of this game she was playing, Ben sighed.

“Clean socks, please, Mrs. Beaumont,” he said.

“Mmm, no,” Natalie quipped cynically, digging through her dirty clothes until she found yesterday's old socks. The same one she stuck Sofia in last night. 

“What?” Ben asked. “Why?”

“My whole body, including my feet, is already pretty sweaty from that fun we just experienced together. Plus, you’ve got cum and whatever other sticky gross fluids all over you. I don’t want to waste a new pair of socks on you. These will do just fine.”

Natalie held up a pair of dirty socks that had the filthy imprints of her feet on the socks worn out sole. Ben gulped as the giant woman smiled wickedly at him. She opened one of the socks and dangled him above the opening with a smile.

“Ready or not!” she giggled, releasing her fingers and letting Ben drop into the sock. He tumbled down the cotton fabric until he came to a stop in the toe section. The first thing Ben noticed was the salty smell in the air. This was not going to be an easy night, he thought to himself. Natalie walked back over to her bed and sat down. She put the empty sock on first, smiling to herself like a crazy person, she was just enjoying herself too much. Then she held up the sock that contained Ben up to her foot. She slowly wiggled her toes to open the sock.

“Here comes my big foot, Benjamin,” she cooed. “So make some room, will ya?”

Looking up at the opening, Ben saw the sight of her five monolithic toes wiggling closer and closer to him. The smell became stronger now that her toes were here, the sweat and the heat put off by them was intense.

Natalie felt her toes press up against the tiny teen’s body. She chuckled to herself, squeezing him a few times with them.

“Sorry about the smell, little boy,” Natalie paused and giggled. “Or maybe not, maybe you like it! I don’t know! This foot fetish stuff is new for me.” She clicked off her lamp and pulled the covers over herself. “Sweet dreams!” she called down to him. “Or maybe I should say, feet dreams?” Natalie chuckled at her own corny joke.

Ben just sighed to himself and tried to make himself comfortable against her hot sweaty foot. This was going to be a long night…

***

The tinies weren’t sleeping very well either. They dreamt all night of the terrible things they’d learned earlier in night. Thomas and Julia both had dreams about their own mother crushing them under one of her flip flops like she had Mrs. Chen’s sister. Nate had dreams of being under Aubreigh’s toes again, struggling to be heard. Carmen too, dreamt of being stuck in Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe again, constantly being pummeled and crushed under her toes repeatedly, like some kind of sick joke. And even Chloe and Sofia dreamt of Aubreigh… crushing a prisoner under her foot like some sort of medieval executioner. Mrs. Chen, without question, was dreaming about her daughter being crushed alive in the hand of Natalie Ashford’s daughter. But Kelly was dreaming about last night… the night she tricked the others into working on Aubreigh’s pedicure with her.

These nightmares plagued the tiny people all night long.

***

Ben was also finding it difficult to sleep. He was in an awkward position in the crevice of Mrs. Beaumont’s toes. And the heat was really uncomfortable too. The smell was super strong, and her toes were sticky with sweat. But oddly enough…, Ben was sporting one of the most powerful erections he’d ever had. He hadn’t been able to release himself yet. He hadn’t been able to do it when he was at her and Aubreigh’s feet, not even when he was swimming around inside her vagina. His heart was pounding with frustration and his penis throbbed for attention. The thought to touch himself had crossed his mind, but he was much too concerned about his safety. Being in Natalie Beaumont’s sock probably wasn’t the safest place to be. Once he heard the titaness of a woman begin to snore, her wondered if he could squirm his way out of her sock. He started wiggling and shifting his body to move around the smooth ball of her foot to get in a better position to slide down toward her heel.

Her foot flinched as his tiny movements tickled her slightly. He held still as she mumbled something in her sleep. Once the giantess's snoring set back in, he kept working his way down her sock. With gravity on his side, he had slipped past her sole and reached her heel pretty quickly and easily. Her sock was super tight around the flesh of her massive round heel, but he was able to wedge himself pretty tight against the fabric and the skin of her heel. 

And then… he couldn’t move anymore…

He didn’t know if he was just to worn out and tired, or if the sock was really just that tight against Mrs. Beaumont’s heel. He definitely didn’t want to stay stuck to the bottom of her heel. Morbid thoughts about her waking up and forgetting about him as she took her first steps crossed his mind. The only thing he could think of doing at this point was going around to the top of her foot. He slowly worked his way around her heel to the area where her ankle came to meet the rest of her foot. He was right beneath the band of the sock, but he couldn’t move it. It didn’t even budge.

Ben got frustrated and pushed against her foot to try and push himself through the band of the sock that held him captive. But it was no use. He gave one last final push and slipped. Her feet suddenly moved and the sound of her breathing was interrupted. He had tickled her again, this time he had woken her up, but thankfully, she was in a really deep haze.

“Ben, stop tickling… down there,” she muttered, shaking her foot to get his attention. Then she shifted her entire body, she rolled on her stomach, which flipped Ben upside down, again.

“Ah, crap,” he said, laughing at his own bad luck. Since escape was impossible and he kept waking her up, he figured he better get comfortable and try and get some sleep.

He carefully made his way toward her vast sole and laid in the comfiest part of her soft wrinkles. He kissed the skin and tasted the mixture of salty sweat and perfumed oils. He laid on his stomach and pressed his erection into the folds and wrinkles of her foot. He was gentle at first, patiently waiting to see if it tickled her and would cause her to wake up. He slowly became more and more confident and began thrusting his hard dick into her skin forcefully. It only took about ten seconds and he exploded. He shot a load of semen larger than anything he’d ever shot before in his life. It nearly drained his soul as his penis pumped every last drop possible.

Now, truly exhausted, he laid his head down and curled into a little ball. Mrs. Beaumont was right, he realized, she did have pillowy soft feet. And that was something he was thankful for.

***

The tank of the tinies was saying back and forth, interrupting their dreams and nightmares. It was 6 a.m. and the morning sun was just beginning to peek into the condo. Their world was suddenly jolted as the tank was set down on the table. Now fully awake, the tiny people looked up to see the titanic form of Mrs. Beaumont overhead. She looked like she was in a bad mood, but that wasn’t unusual for her. 

“Oh good, you’re awake,” she said, setting some items on the table next to them.

“Mom?” Thomas asked. “What are you doing?”

“Time to pack your things,” his gigantic mother called coldly. “We need to go home.”

“Why, what’s going on?” Julia asked.

“Just pack your things, Julia!” her mom scolded her. “Now do as I say or you are going straight into my shoe, I swear to god.”

“Oh- okay,” Julia said sadly, she was heartbroken from her mom’s demeaning tone. Although at this point, should she really be all that surprised by it?

“Wow,” Thomas scoffed, “looks like someone woke up one the wrong side of the bed.”

Without missing a beat, Carmen punched Thomas straight in the face.

“Shut up!” she yelled at Thomas. That was something she’d wanted to do to since yesterday when Thomas’s argumentative attitude had gotten her punished inside his mom’s slipper yesterday.

Mrs. Beaumont paused and cracked a small smirk.

“I really like you, Carmen,” she laughed. “Just for that, you’re off the hook for anything stupid my son says or does today.”

“What was that for?” Thomas said, holding his jaw.

“For yesterday!” Carmen said with a huff. “I never got a chance to talk to you about that.”

“Well, what about Kelly?” Thomas said, looking at Carmen and then up to his giant mom, whose inescapable gaze scorched him. “We have to take her to the hospital! And her mom, we have to take her home or something.”

Natalie paused and noticed the two tiny Asian women in the tank with the others. She had been so preoccupied she had forgotten all about them.

“I’m sorry, we haven’t met yet,” the giantess said, “I’m Natalie Beaumont.”

“You already know her,” Thomas said, stupidly. “You went to the same high school together.”

“Why would you tell her that, Thomas?” Chloe punched his arm.

“Hmm, I’m sorry,” Natalie said, shaking her head, “but you don’t look familiar to me at all. But I didn’t really hang out with foreigners,” she said, her face crinkling in disgust at the word ‘foreigner’.

“Uh-uh…,” Thomas backtracked, not wanting Mrs. Chen to get emotional and spark the anger of his colossal mom, “oh, sorry, wrong person. I had some crazy dreams last night. I was just joking. But seriously mom, we need to take Kelly to a hospital. Can we please take her?”

“Thomas!” Natalie snapped. “God damn it, I don’t have time for you today. I’m not messing around and playing games today, I’m just not in the mood, so that’s it, you’re going into my shoe.”

Thomas recoiled as her massive fingers plucked him out of the tank.

“Wait, you really do know her, please don’t put me in your shoe!” he yelled.

“Huh wow, you break easily, mister,” Natalie smirked. “So tell me, how do I know this woman again?”

“You went to high school with her and her sister, and you killed her sister!” Thomas shouted, hoping to earn some mercy from his mother.

Natalie turned her head toward the Asian woman.

“Is that true? Did I kill your sister?” the giantess asked.

Mrs. Chen slowly nodded her head once.

“Y-yes,” she said meekly.

“Huh,” Natalie paused. “Well..., if it makes you feel any better,’ Natalie said, shrugging her shoulder, “I don’t even remember that at all.”

“How dare you!” Mrs. Chen said angrily. “That was my sister! You killed her! Took her away from me! And all you have to say is that you don’t even remember it?”

“You really expect me to remember every single tiny I’ve ever squashed?” Natalie scoffed. “Besides, how do you even know it was me?”

“I saw it myself,” Mrs. Chen said stoically. “I’ll never forget your face for as long as I live.”

“Yeah, I’m flattered,” Natalie scoffed and then giggled slightly. That giggle triggered Mrs. Chen all over again. She hadn’t heard that sound since the day her sister died. And it was so much worse than she remembered. “So why did I let you go? I don’t remember doing that for tinies.”

“I escaped,” Mrs. Chen said, proudly.

“Oh,” Natalie said nodding, “well, good for you then.” She chuckled to herself. “So, did you come back for me to finish the job or something?”

“You are so full of disrespect,” Mrs. Chen said. “You were just a bully in high school and you are still one even as an adult!”

“If I’m such a bully,” Natalie frowned, “then why did you come to my condo uninvited?”

“I was worried about my daughter,” the Asian woman responded. “I didn’t know it was you. I thought I’d never see you again for as long as I lived.”

“Well then, I bet it must really suck seeing me again, doesn’t it?” Natalie said. She paused and raised her eyebrows. “Although, it’s probably not as bad as seeing your own sister get squashed by a giant.”

Mrs. Chen was so taken back by Natalie’s arrogant attitude that she was at a loss for words. Nate decided to step in and break up the tension.

“Okay,” he said from the grips of his mother’s fingers, “well, I suppose I better get packing, huh?”

Natalie’s attention snapped back to her tiny son.

“My god, Thomas, has shrinking also made you dumber too?” Natalie quipped, furrowing her brows. “I said you’re going in my shoe. We need to break you of that awful habit of talking back to me.”

“But-,” Thomas started.

“See?” Natalie scoffed. “That’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about! The only words I should hear coming out of your mouth are ‘yes mom’.”

Thomas paused in a cold sweat. He realized he only had one option.

“Yes..., mom…,” he said in defeat.

“Good boy,” Natalie smiled.

She popped off her shoe and abruptly dropped her son in the heel section. She quickly put her socked foot back inside without dumping him toward the toe section. He was pushed forward slightly so he was directly under the arch of his mom’s foot. It wasn’t as fun for the giantess, but Thomas would be held tighter, receive more of her weight, and overall, it would be a much worse experience for him.

Natalie looked down at the tinies in the tank. They were all watching her with morbid fear and anxiety.

“What are you looking at me for? Shouldn’t you all be packing?” She furrowed her eyebrows angrily at them. “Hurry up!” She took a couple steps away. “I need to go talk to Aubreigh really quick, and you better be done by the time I get back.”

Natalie walked away from them and disappeared around the corner. This gave the tinies a brief reprieve and they sighed a little easier now. Well, all of the tinies except for her tiny son under her foot. Each step squished him harshly into the insole of her shoe. Thomas had never been inside her regular shoes before, he had only been in her slippers. He’d also never been under the sole of her foot, he had only ever been toyed with under his mom’s toes. And as miserable as that was, he would have preferred that over being where he was.

***

“So what does that mean for us?” Aubreigh asked. After listening to her mom explain what was happening, so was more confused than before.

“It means that I’ll be running the company now that your father has shrunk, basically,” Natalie said plainly.

“Oh my gosh, poor dad,” Aubreigh said. “How is he doing?”

“From the little bit I got to talk to him, he seemed really depressed,” Natalie said, shaking her head. “I just can’t believe my luck, first the twins and now my husband?”

“I thought us three were immune,” Aubreigh said. “That only the twins had whatever protein that caused it. Shrinking is so rare now…”

“I don’t know I don’t understand it,” Natalie said. “But good thing he’ll have you and the twins to look after him. I won’t have the time since I’ll be running the company now.”

“That messes with my plans to go to school,” Aubreigh said. “I just can’t-“

“Don’t tell me that you still want to go study Tiny’s Rights across the country, do you? You can make good money being a correction officer at home. Or, hell, I bet I’m going to need help managing all the people at your dad’s business. Why don’t you join Beaumont Enterprises and it’ll be a family business?”

Aubreigh paused for a moment and put on her slippers. She was still fully dressed from last night.

“I don’t know…,” she said, “that’s a lot to think about. Besides, I don’t think I have tiny friends anymore.”

“Oh, don’t tell me that they’re upset with you for disciplining them,” Natalie scoffed.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh admitted. “They pretty much told me I was dead to them…,”

“Oh they’ll get over that, don’t worry about that,” Natalie smiled reassuringly.

“Mom, can I ask you a question,” Aubreigh asked, looking at her mom, debating whether or not she should ask her about Kelly.

“Sure, anything sweetie,” Natalie said, still smiling.

“Did you pay Kelly to use my friends for my pedicure last night?”

“What?” Natalie asked, acted surprised. “Of course not!”

“Okay,” Aubreigh said with a sigh of relief. She instantly believed her mother’s words and felt better. “They were telling me all sorts of crazy things.”

“Of course they were, Aub, they’re pissed at you for making them behave,” Natalie laughed. “That will pass, you just have to muscle through it.”

“I can’t believe they would lie to me like that!” Aubreigh said, getting mad all over again. This time her anger was squarely on the tiny people who had made her feel so horrible about herself the night before.

“You can’t trust tinies, Aubreigh,” Natalie said. “They’ll say anything to get what they want.”

Aubreigh paused for a few seconds and then shook her head.

“Okay, well let’s have some breakfast first and then get home to dad,” Aubreigh said. “I have so much to think about.”

*DING*

Natalie’s phone went off with an alert that someone was at the front door.

“Hmm, that’s weird, I wonder who that could be,” she said. “Why don’t you go start heating up some food and I’ll go check.”

“Okay sounds good,” Aubreigh said.

Both of the giants walked out of Aubreigh’s room and Natalie headed toward the front door while Aubreigh walked down the hall and into the kitchen and dining area of the condo. She paused and watched them as they were frantically packing their things. She smiled and leaned over their container.

“What are you guys doing?” she asked with a bemused smile on her face. She had made a resolve that her days of being Mr. Nice Guy were over.

“Mom wants us to pack our things,” Julia said. They didn’t dare bring up the conversation from last night.

“Why would she care about your things?” Aubreigh scoffed. “We can just put everything in the transport tank and pack you in the suburban in under a minute.”

“I don’t know,” one of them said, “we’re just following instructions.”

“Hmm, that’s good!” Aubreigh snickered. “Hey, where is Thomas?”

They just winced and shook their heads.

“Oh my gosh,” Aubreigh laughed. “Don’t tell me…,” she started laughing and covered her mouth with her hand. “That boy should really learn to just listen.”

“That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it?” Julia said, looking up at her giant sister laughing about their brother’s current situation.

“Why don’t you just keep packing there,” Aubreigh smirked.

“Why are we packing? What’s the big rush? I thought we were supposed to stay a whole week?”

“Oh,” Aubreigh said with a surprised look on her face. “You didn’t hear?”

“No, what?”

“Daddy shrank!” Aubreigh smiled awkwardly. “We gotta go back and take care of stuff.”

“Wh-what do you mean? What are you talking about?” their tiny voices squeaked.

Aubreigh just snickered to herself and shot them a quick smile before turning around and heading to the stove to heat up some food. She didn’t even recognize herself from the sobbing mess she was last night. She was a new woman and she was confident in how she felt this time.

***

“And who are you,” Natalie asked, reaching down and plucking up the tiny man at her door. She didn’t see anybody at first and nearly trampled him when she stepped outside to look around.

“My name is Brian,” the tiny Asian boy said. “I’m just wondering if my mom or sister are here. They both came here last night but never came home. Have you seen them?”

Natalie rolled her eyes at the tiny teenager squirming between her thumb and forefinger.

“I swear, you guys keep showing up like roaches or something.”

She curled her fingers around him and trapped him in her colossal fist. She walked back into dining area and sat down at the table where she had set the tiny people’s tank down.

“Do you guys recognize this fellow?” she asked, uncurling her fingers, showing the tinies, and especially Kelly and her mom, the tiny boy in her hand.

Both Kelly and Mrs. Chen started screaming and pounding the glass, asking to please be let go with him.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Natalie smiled cruelly and closed her fist again.

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it!

 

Breakfast at Natalie's by carnage
Author's Notes:

Natalie decides what to do with the Chen family over breakfast.

- Breakfast at Natalie's -

Added May 20, 2021 [Feet, Footwear, Mouthplay, Humiliation]

 

“So you’re little buddies still aren’t’ talking to you?” Natalie asked.

“No...,” Aubreigh curled her lips smugly, “I’M the one who is not talking to THEM. If they can’t forgive me for one tiny little mistake, then I don’t want to talk to them either.”

Both of the giants looked over at the tinies’ tank. The little people were huddled together, watching the giant women eat their breakfast. Aubreigh scowled disapprovingly at them, but Natalie wore her signature smirk of superiority.

“I’m sure they’ll come around, sweetheart,” Natalie smiled and took a sip of her orange juice.

“How is my brother doing?” Aubreigh asked plainly, taking another bite of her omelet with her fork.

Natalie grinned and tapped her foot a couple times. Thomas was still trapped under the soft arch of his mother’s foot.

“I think he’s starting to learn his lesson,” she said. “At least, I hope he is, his talking back was starting to get really annoying.” Natalie twisted her foot back and forth a couple times, squashing her tiny son deep into her insole.

“God, I hope he stops that,” Aubreigh said, still resentful of the things her tiny brother had said to her the night before.

“Well, you can always punish him too, Aubreigh, it doesn’t just have to be me that’s always the bad guy,” Natalie said.

“Maybe…, I don’t know. I just don’t think squashing them in my shoes is for me,” Aubreigh shook her head with a grimace. “I’ve tried that a couple times now, and I just don’t see me doing that as a punishment.”

“That’s fine honey,” Natalie sighed. She looked over at the tinies and grinned. “I’m sure your little friends will find that to be a relief.”

“Ha! Probably,” Aubreigh said, biting another mouthful of food.

“Aubreigh, would you mind grabbing me the other O.J. from the fridge? This one has pulp and I don’t like it…”

“Why don’t you get it? You’re closer,” Aubreigh said, talking with her mouth full.

“Boy, it sure is a good thing you’re not tiny too, Aubreigh, I’d have half a mind to put you in my shoe for talking back to me,” Natalie laughed hysterically.

Aubreigh rolled her eyes.

“Ugh, fine, I’ll be right back,” she said, getting up from the table.

“I’m joking, of course!” Natalie laughed as Aubreigh grumbled away.

As soon as Aubreigh left, Natalie snapped her attention back to the tinies in the tank. She smiled cruelly at them and pulled tiny Brian out of her pocket that she had placed him in. Kelly and her mom, Mrs. Chen, started to get worried. Natalie briefly examined the coughing tiny man in her grasp. Her smile grew wide; that smile haunted every single tiny watching her.

“This is just to remind you that Aubreigh is every bit as dangerous as me,” Natalie said, licking her lips, “just in case you ever misbehave again.”

Natalie took her fork and opened Aubreigh’s omelet just slightly. Just wide enough to shove a tiny person inside. She flicked her fingers and tossed Brian’s tiny body into the steaming pile of egg and cheese. Using her finger, she pressed him deeper into the muck and mire of the breakfast food. Then she closed the opening, trapping him completely within.

“What did you say?” Aubreigh asked, coming back in with the pulp-free O.J.

“Oh nothing,” Natalie said, licking her finger clean.

The tiny people were going crazy in the tank. Aubreigh could her them screaming and yelling at her. They were trying to tell her about what Natalie had just done, but she ignored them.

“What are they all worked up about?” Aubreigh asked as she sat back down, still not looking at the tinies, trying to remain committed to not talking to them.

“Oh that,” Natalie said, “I was just telling them that they really hurt your feeling and that they should just apologize to you. I think they’re trying to get your attention so they can make amends.”

“Huh,” Aubreigh said, picking up her fork, “well, they can keep trying, I’m not listening!”

“Jesus! Fuck no!” Kelly yelled, beating her hands against the glass of the tank.

Mrs. Chen had reserved herself to defeat and laid down, barely able to even cry. She felt light-headed and numb. The others around her were screaming and yelling, beating against the glass, trying to get the giant teenager’s attention, but she knew it would never work. Natalie Ashford Beaumont had orchestrated the perfect murder.

The tinies in the tank watched helplessly as Aubreigh brough her fork down and cut another piece of food off. As they watched her fork ascend to her mouth, their hearts sank into the pits of their stomachs. Her giant lips closed, and she pulled the fork out clean.

“Aubreigh!” they shouted. “No! Don’t!”

The chewing sounds coming from Aubreigh’s mouth where somehow more nauseating than usual. Some of the tinies were watching in shock as her jaw moved up and down, others couldn’t bear to look.

Aubreigh grimaced.

“Ew,” she said, rolling her tongue around in her mouth, “think I got an undercooked onion or something.”

She chewed a few more times and swallowed.

“Sorry, honey,” Natalie laughed to herself and poured some more orange juice.

“What’s so funny?” Aubreigh asked, pushing her plate away in disgust.

“Nothing,” Natalie said, composing herself. “Not hungry anymore?”

“Lost my appetite,” Aubreigh said. “Besides, we should probably get going. I bet dad is just terrified and nervous. I bet he really wants to see you.”

“Yeah, I know he does…,” Natalie sighed.

“Are you going to be okay with him?” Aubreigh asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I know how you feel about tinies, like are you and dad going to be okay?” Aubreigh asked.

“I don’t know...,” Natalie said depressingly. 

“We don’t need to talk about it now,” Aubreigh said. “It’s a lot to wrap our heads around.”

“It’s not like when the twins shrank,” Natalie said. “Me and your dad still felt like a team, but lately he’s been so distant and involved in his work for tinies that I hardly know him anymore.”

“Do you think that’s one of the reasons you resent the twins?” Aubreigh asked.

“What?” Natalie said, taken back. “I don’t resent them. I love the twins.”

“Mom,” Aubreigh said, looking at her sarcastically, “one of them is in your shoe under your foot as we speak.”

Natalie rolled her eyes.

“Go get your stuff in the car!” Natalie scoffed with an amused smile.

“I’m just worried about dad!” Aubreigh laughed. “I don’t think he will like being under your feet, mom.”

“I’m not going to do that,” Natalie waved Aubreigh away dismissively. 

“Isn’t that what you said about the twins, too?” Aubreigh smirked.

“My goodness, Aubreigh, what is with all this talking back you’re doing?”

“Okay, okay, sorry,” she said, holding her hands up. “I’m just saying!” Aubreigh laughed as she went upstairs to collect her things.

Natalie sighed and looked back at the table. She was thinking about how things would change with her husband, Andrew. Of course, she loved him, but she was still so heartbroken and angry that he had shrunk. It was reminiscent of how she felt when she first heard that the twins had shrunk. Of course, it wasn’t their fault, it was nobody’s fault. Still, Natalie hated that the rest of her life would forever be very different than what she had planned. She was just thankful that her and Aubreigh were immune. Andrew wasn’t completely immune, but he had such a small percentage of reacting to the virus that it was almost the same as being immune. Or so they thought. Evidently, that was wrong.

The commotion of the tinies grabbed Natalie’s attention again. Watching them curse and yell at her amused her. She was so angry with the things in her life that she couldn’t control, that it was nice to be able to control something… even if it was just the lives of tiny people. When she was younger, her brutal treatment of the tiny people was from immaturity, but now that she had matured, she simply craved the power and control… something she didn’t have anywhere else in her life.

“What are you guys complaining about now?” she asked, rolling her eyes.

The tearful tinies could only blabber, yell, and curse at her. Throughout the cacophony Natalie could pick out Kelly screaming at her.

Natalie frowned and leaned forward.

“Oh, I bet you’re sad about your brother, aren’t you?” Natalie shook her head. “Sorry about that.”

“How can you be so cruel and heartless?” Kelly said.

“I’m not cruel and heartless,” Natalie scoffed. “I was going to pay you your money and take you and your mom home.”

“I don’t want your money,” Kelly shouted.

“Then what do you want from me?” Natalie asked plainly.

“I just want my son,” Mrs. Chen said meekly.

“Really, you want him back even more than your sister?” the cruel giantess asked coldly.

“I would give up my life to have my son back you psychopathic bi-,”

“Whoa, you better be careful there, Xioaling,” Natalie sneered. “Unless you want to end up like your sister and your son.”

“You’re a bitch!” Kelly shouted.

Natalie’s eyes widened in amusement.

“I don’t care that I said it,” Kelly screamed. “You are a bitch, and I HATE you, I hope you die! And I don’t care if you kill me for that!”

“Kelly,” Nate tacked her and put his hands over her mouth, “what are you doing? Taunting Mrs. Beaumont is suicide!”

“Better than living like this,” Kelly gasped with Nate's hand over her mouth. 

Natalie Beaumont reached in the tank and flicked Nate with her fingers, sending him sprawling across the tank and into the wall before stopping. Her massive fingers pinched the tiny Asian girl between them and retreated from the tank.

“Hmm,” Natalie said, eyeing the tiny girl before her colossal eyes. “I don’t know whether to be impressed by you or if I should be offended.”

“Well, I know that you can go fuck yourself!” Kelly panted from her feeble lungs.

Natalie Beaumont’s lips curved into a small smile.

“I guess I’m supposed to be offended then, eh?” she said to the tiny girl. “Well then, I suppose I should probably use you as an example,” Natalie said lifting Kelly high above her mouth, “just like I did with Gregg.”

From high above, Kelly could see the floor of the condo seemingly hundreds of ft away. But front and center was the excited and smiling face of Natalie Beaumont, the woman who hired her to give a pedicure to her daughter. If only Kelly had known what the giantess was really up to, she would have never agreed to it.

Natalie’s smile broadened and her lips parted, exposing her dauntingly large white teeth. A small chuckle escaped her throat as her mouth opened, revealing a dark wet pit with her slimy tongue writhing around. She snaked her tongue out past her lips to catch the tiny girl as she released her from her fingers.

Kelly screamed as she fell with a wet plop onto the giantess’s tongue. As soon as Natalie felt her land, she withdrew her tongue inside her mouth and rolled the tiny screaming girl around. She toyed with her much longer than she did with Gregg.

“Do you want to say good-bye?” Natalie said, lowering her head to the tank and looked directly at Mrs. Chen. Natalie opened her mouth and showed them the tiny girl sloshing around in her mouth.

Julia was sickened with horror at seeing the girl roll around in pools of saliva in her mom’s mouth. She couldn’t believe this woman was her mother. She also secretly worried about how long it would be until she faced the same torment as some sort of punishment someday.

Mrs. Chen was so broken from having seen her son just die, and knowing her daughter was about to die too, that she couldn’t say or do anything, except watch. She felt like an empty shell of a person. As the kids around her screamed at the giantess above for mercy, she could only feel the paralyzing pain of loss.

“Wait!” one of the kids shouted, “What’s that?”

Everybody’s attention turned elsewhere.

Natalie was curious why all the eyes of the tinies were off her and so she looked at what they were so preoccupied by. And there, in Aubreigh’s discarded omelet, a tiny man was breaking free from the sticky gooey prison.

“Oh my goodness,” Natalie smirked without missing a beat. “You survived! How cute!”

Natalie wadded up Kelly into a ball in her mouth and spit her out into her palm.

“I must say,” Natalie smiled, “your little family certainly is resilient.” Natalie looked down at the girl in her hand, completely drenched in saliva, and giggled. “That was a close one, I almost swallowed you! But I have a different idea.”

Natalie plucked Brian out of Aubreigh’s food and dropped him on her palm next to his sister. She then reached in the tank and grabbed their tiny mother. With a miniscule thud, Mrs. Chen landed next to her son and daughter. All three of the tinies were crying, hugging, and embracing each other. They were just thankful to be alive.

“You guys are a pretty sorry sight, if I do say so myself,” Natalie giggled.

“You just tired to kill us!” Brian yelled.

“Oh my goodness,” Natalie rolled her eyes and scoffed, “you guys are so dramatic.”

“Natalie,” Mrs. Chen called, “you’ve had your fun, but please let us go. We didn’t mean to upset you or disturb you. And I’m sorry if we offended you in anyway.”

“Oh, that’s so sweet of you,” Natalie smiled. “But how about this instead…,” Natalie beamed with excitement. “How about you come home with me?” Her eyes widened with excitement as she asked them her question.

The tiny family was mortified.

Natalie pouted. “What’s wrong?” she teased with a tone of fake sadness in her voice, scrunching her eyebrows into mock concern. “Why, it looks like you little people have seen a ghost!”

“You can’t be serious…,” Kelly wheezed.

“Of course I’m serious!” Natalie said excitedly. “Imagine having a family of tiny Asians to give me manicures and pedicures whenever I want, every single day if necessary, why wouldn’t I want that? That would be incredible!”

Her words were so hurtful and infuriating at the same time that the three tiny people in her palm were taken back, they didn’t know what to say.

“Surely you can’t be serious,” Mrs. Chen said pleadingly.

Absolutely, I am,” Natalie said with a smile that dominated their view. “What better use for Asians could there be? I bet it comes naturally to you. I mean, it’s either that, or I eat you, so the choice is yours!” Natalie paused and thought to herself. “Wow, eating Gregg last night must have really awoken something in me. Because I haven’t eaten a tiny in years… but honestly, you guys all look pretty tasty.” Natalie smiled and licked her slowly licked her lips.

Filled with so many different emotions, Brian couldn’t hold himself back any longer.

“You horrible monster of a person,” he said. “How dare you insult me and my family? We are not your token Asians that you can use for mani-pedi’s as you see fit. We are not your slaves! You are an empty, racist, bigot and you need to respect us!”

“Really…,” Natalie rolled her eyes. “You are demanding respect from me? No, little Brian, I don’t think so. That’s not how this works. YOU need to learn to respect ME, regardless of the fact that I almost had you killed by my own daughter, or that I nearly killed your sister just to see the look on your mom’s face. You need to show me respect for the simple reason that I am bigger than you. I am a giant, you are a tiny. Get that straight and we’ll get along just fine.”

“And that just automatically means us tinies are less important than you?”

“Yes!” Natalie laughed. “That’s exactly what that means!”

“I could never respect anyone like you!” Brian spat.

“Well, then a lesson in respect is what you need!” Natalie sneered. “Let’s see if you still have the same attitude after spending the trip back home in my shoe. It works wonders on my son, I bet it will work well on you too.”

Brian was plucked up between Natalie’s fingers before he could get a word of protest in. His mom and sister were callously dropped back into the tank among the other tinies. 

Natalie popped off her shoe that was currently free of any tiny people and lifted it to her face. She sniffed the mouth of her shoe and giggled. “Sorry if it smells, but I’m sure you’ll get used to it.”

With a very satisfied smile, she dangled the tiny teenage boy above the opening, laughing as she watched his legs running in the air. She let go of him and let him drop with a dull thud onto the heel of her insole.

Brian regained his balance and sense of sight and looked up. The arrogant smile of the giant woman dominated his view.

“I would move out of the heel area, if I were you,” she scoffed. “I’ve heard that’s hell to be in. You, wouldn’t want to get crushed on the first day of the job, now, would you?”

Brian tried to run, but he didn’t know where to run to. Everywhere he could possibly go would be eventually covered with her foot. The giantess dropped the shoe to the ground and Brian’s stomach lurched. It felt like he was on some sort of broken amusement park ride, dropping tens of stories. Brian tumbled over as her giant shoe landed. He looked both ways, one way led to the darkened tunnel where the giant woman’s toes would rest, they other way led to the opening of her shoe where light cascaded in.

In a moment of clouded judgment, Brian thought if he could run fast enough and jump high enough, that he could clear the mouth of the shoe and escape. He ran hard and fast and jumped as high as he could. He fell unbelievably short of his goal and smacked into the back of the shoe’s heel. He landed on his back and knocked the wind out of himself. Looked up, he was mortified as Natalie’s massive socked toes curled around the back of her shoe, gripping it fiercely and shaking it to get Brian’s undivided attention.

“You better stop screwing around in there and get somewhere where you’ll be safe,” Natalie directed him. “Because after my shoe goes on, I’m not taking it off until I get home, so you better make sure you get comfy.”

Brian panicked and ran towards the toe section to escape the incoming foot, but he knew it was pointless. Reaching the end, he looked back and saw her foot making its way toward him. His heart sank and beat faster as the light was cut off.  In the darkness, he could smell and feel the heat radiating from the giantess’s toes just inches before him as they nestled into place. He had never been in this situation before in his tiny life and was terrified of what was about to happen.

“Hmm,” Natalie said, “I can’t feel you, where’d you go little guy?” Natalie raised her shoe and felt Brian tumble onto her toes. “Ahh, there you are!” she said as she gripped in him her toes. “You can’t learn your lesson up there, silly!” she mocked. She lifted her shoe and wiggled her toes until Brian fell under them. “There we go, sweetie,” she smiled. “This is where you belong. This will wipe away any of those pesky lingering feelings of equality you might be feeling.”

The weight of the pads of her toes made Brian claustrophobic. He tried to push them off of him but he couldn’t budge the massive bulbs of flesh even an inch. The temperature increased significantly, making him sweat profusely. The smell permeated his nostrils, all he could smell was the sweaty aroma of her toes mixed with hints of lotions and oils.

“Are you ready to go?” Aubreigh asked, coming down the stairs, carrying the last of her things to the SUV.

Natalie stood up and felt the tinies beneath her feet; her son under the arch of one foot, and Brian under the toes of her other foot. She smiled satisfyingly.

“I am, let’s get these little guys packed up and get moving,” Natalie said, taking an unnecessary step just to squash Brian a little bit more.

Aubreigh came over to grab the tank.

“Why are they still in here?” she asked, looking at Kelly and her mom.

“Oh, them?” Natalie said dismissively. “They’re going to come home with us.”

“What? Why?” Aubreigh asked.

“Think about it, we could get pedicures anytime we want,” Natalie smiled wickedly.

Aubreigh looked down at the two pleading faces of the tiny Asian women. It was painfully obvious to Aubreigh that they didn’t want to be there.

“Come on,” Natalie nudged her daughter. “Don’t tell me your swearing off tiny pedicures too…”

Aubreigh sighed. “We already have our hands full with the twins, and now dad…, and now you want two more tinies to live with us?”

“Three actually,” Natalie said, looking down at her shoes.

Aubreigh rolled her eyes. “I don’t even want to know…,” She sighed and flipped her hair back. “Fine, let’s just get them in the car.”

Natalie was feeling very playful but Aubreigh was frustrated and felt like she had to take more responsibility for the tinies and keep her mom in check. She wondered what would happen when her mom saw her dad. What rude awakening was he in for?

 

End Notes:

Please leave a comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

In the next chapter, we'll see how Natalie and her husband interact now with their new dynamic. And Aubreigh's relationship with the tinies will change once again.

The Drive Back Home by carnage
Author's Notes:

Aubreigh has a cruel relapse into her treatment of the tinies. Natalie's abuse of the tinies pills over into the general population.

- The Drive Back Home -

Added May 29, 2021 [Feet, Crush, Inshoe, Mouthplay, Vore, Insertion, Humilation, Violent]

 

Thomas was in agony. He had spent the past few hours under his mom’s foot as she drove home. Although he was under her arch, he was covered completely in darkness under a heavy weight that pressed him firmly into the giant woman’s insole. Step after brutal step in the condo had made him feel sick to his stomach. His mom driving was no picnic either, he was in her shoe that she used for stepping on the gas and hitting the brake. And besides that, the heat and the smell was becoming unbearable for him.

He wasn’t sure how many hours had passed since his mom put him in her shoe, but this time had hit him differently. As he struggled to breathe, being smothered by her socked sole, he thought about how cruelly she had treated, not just him, but his sister and his friends as well. Being in her shoe was starting to become commonplace. The time she pretended to drop them with her hands came to mind, as did that time she made them give his giant sister a pedicure… it was all that was on his mind.

That all paled in comparison, of course, to that guy she ate in front of him and everybody else. What was his name again? Thomas couldn’t remember. But just thinking of that poor man and his fate, and the false hope that his mom gave him before swallowing him, was making him angry. But more than anger, or any other feeling he felt, he was consumed by the paralyzing feeling of fear. Was he going to be tormented, teased, and taunted by his colossal mom for the rest of his tiny life? Or would she finally snap one day and squash him or eat him? Thomas had no clear idea of what his mom was truly capable of.

Eventually Thomas felt some pressure release from on top of him as his mom pulled her foot out of her shoe. He could feel the force of her shoe gliding through the air as she lifted it to her face.

“Thomas?” the giant woman called as she tilted the shoe, forcing Thomas to slide into the heel section. “How are you doing in there, little guy? You doing okay?”

“I’m fine mom,” he said, meekly. He resisted every urge in his body to yell at or chastise her. “Where are we?”

“We stopped at a gas station so we could use the bathroom and get a snack,” his gigantic mom replied. “We’ll be on the road again soon.” Natalie smiled consolingly, it seemed genuine for the moment. “You know, as cute as you are in my shoe,” Natalie said with a sigh, “I actually just wanted to see if you were ready to come out yet.”

“Yes!” Thomas said enthusiastically. “Please let me out! I am ready!”

“Great,” Natalie said, “all you have to do is apologize to me and we’ll forget this ever happened.”

“Apologize?” Thomas asked, he was still in a daze, likely from having had his mom’s foot on him for the past however many hours.

“Yes, apologize to me right now and your punishment will end early,” she said with a smile.

“Apologize for what?” the tiny boy asked.

“For talking back to me, of course!” she said, slightly irritated. “Do you really not remember why you’re in my shoe in the first place? Is this punishment not teaching you your lesson?”

“Oh right!” Thomas spat. “Absolutely! No, I will never talk back again, I promise!” he said pleadingly from within her giant shoe.

Natalie smiled.

“That’s nice, dear,” she said calmly, “but I still need an apology, otherwise my foot is going right back on top of you. It actually feels quite good for me, so it’s no skin off my teeth to keep you in my shoe.”

“I’m sorry!” Thomas shouted, nearly in tears. “I’m so sorry for being disrespectful and talking back to you earlier at the condo!”

“That’s better,” she smiled. “Now come here, son.”

The giantess reached down and pinched the tiny boy between her thumb and forefinger. The massive pads of her fingers felt soft and comforting to him, especially after being smushed and repeatedly trampled under her foot. She turned her hand upright and released her grip, letting him gently roll into the middle of her palm. When he looked up, all he could see was the massive face of his mother dominating the sky.

“Thanks, mom,” he said meekly. He was truly afraid of his mom.

“I love you, Thomas,” she said, looking at him affectionately. “I just need you to behave yourself, okay? I’ve got a lot going on, and your behavior does not make my life any easier.”

“I-, I will mom, I’ll behave better, I promise,” he said, looking up at her with a mixture of fear and relief. “I love you too.”

“So,” the giant woman said as she put her shoe back on, “I have to go to the bathroom while we’re here so let me put you somewhere safe.” She started digging around in her purse.

“Can’t you just put me back in the tank with my sister and friends?” he asked.

“No,” she laughed. “I can’t have them knowing I went soft on you now, can I? I have to keep all you guys in line, and I need them to think I’m still carrying out the full term of your punishment.”

“Oh… okay…,” Thomas said, sadly.

Natalie smiled, pulling out a clean sock from her purse.

“But don’t worry, you’ll have some company in here as well,” she smiled. “Benjamin, you’re about to have some company!” she sang as she gently rolled her tiny son into the opening of her sock. He tumbled down to the toe section and bumped into another person. Sure enough, it was Ben.

“Ben!” he said.

“Thomas!” Ben replied.

“What are you-,”

“Now you guys just behave yourselves and relax in my comfy sock. At least it’s clean this time!” she said with a laugh. “Before you know it, we’ll be home!”

The tiny boys heard the SUV door open.

“Aubreigh,” they heard Natalie say, “would you mind driving for a bit? I’m pretty beat.”

“Sure, mom,” the giant teenager said.

There were two thunderous booms overhead as the vehicle doors closed.

“Ben!” Thomas said. “What are you doing here? Why aren’t you with the others? Where have you been this whole time?”

“Why aren’t YOU with the others?” Ben replied.

“I-, I got into trouble and my mom put me in her shoe,” Thomas said. “Did you get into trouble too, is that why you’re in her sock?”

“Uh, no,” Ben said sheepishly.

“Then what happened?” he asked.

Their conversation was interrupted as the giant teenager’s voice echoed above them.

“What is that noise?” she asked out loud. She lifted the sock up and the two tiny boys felt themselves rising in the air as Aubreigh pulled her mom’s sock out of her purse. “Hello? Is someone in here?” she said. The sock twisted and turned and the tinies found themselves tumbling out of Natalie Beaumont’s sock and onto the palm of Aubreigh Beaumont instead.

“Ben? Thomas?” Aubreigh gasped.

“Aubreigh?” Ben coughed. “What are you doing?

“Uh, more like, what are YOU doing, you little twerp,” she said.

“Geez Aubreigh,” Thomas said, “you sound bitter.”

“Well, for one thing, imagine that the guy you have a crush on doesn’t notice you, and then, to add insult to injury, he actually has a crush on your freaking mom instead. Geez, how pathetic is that?

“I’m sorry, Aubreigh,” Ben said. “I had no idea! Your mom just kind of forced this on to me.”

Thomas was confused. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Bullshit,” Aubreigh said, ignoring her tiny brother. “Remember the night we asked you to pick one of us? Yeah, well you didn’t kiss my feet did you? Nope. You kissed my mom’s. That wasn’t forced. That was a choice, mister.

“You kissed my mom’s feet?” Thomas asked, completely mortified and still confused. “Why in the world would you do that?”

“Yeah Ben,” Aubreigh asked smugly. “Why would you ever do that? Hmmm? And what did you even do when you spent the night with her?

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Ben said nervously.

“Oh my god…,” Aubreigh said. “You had sex with her, didn’t you?

“Dude!’ Thomas yelled. “That is my mom!”

“I know, I know!” he said. “I didn’t really have a choice there, I swear!”

Thomas could feel his sister’s blood starting to boil through the skin on her gigantic palm.

“Okay, you can knock off the charade, you little shrimp,” Aubreigh said angrily. “What’s wrong with me? Why didn’t you pick me? Don’t you think I’m attractive?”

“Yes! Of course!” Ben said. “Aubreigh, to tell you the truth, you’re smoking hot, really!” Aubreigh was dressed in a summer tank top and short shorts with sandals on her feet, so he really meant what he was saying. “Your mom just, I don’t know, that day at the pool, she started teasing me and taunting me with her feet. I don’t know why, but I got turned on and I didn’t understand it. It was something I’d never felt ever in my life before!”

“I think I’m going to puke,” Thomas said.

“Oh shut up Thomas,” Aubreigh chastised him. “It’s hard enough to think without you giving your commentary every two seconds!”

“But I’m just-,”

“What did I just say?” Aubreigh huffed. “Didn’t mom just punish you for talking back?

“Yeah but I apologized and-,”

“God damn it, Thomas!” she sighed. “There you go again, just stop…”

“You asked a question! What am I supposed to do?” he complained, looking up at his giant sister.

“You know…,” Aubreigh scoffed. “I told mom that I probably wasn’t going to punish any more tinies under my feet, but I think I’d be willing to make an exception for you, little bro.”

“But that’s not fair! Mom let me go!” he pleaded from the massive palm of her hand.

She smirked down at him in response.

“Mom’s not here, dweeb! Besides, she might be proud of the fact that I’m doing one of her demented little ‘punishments’ on you.”

“Aubreigh, you’re just angry, you’re not acting like yourself again!”

“Don’t tell me what to do, little brother…, you’re in no position to argue…”

“But-,“ he pleaded before the dark shadow of Aubreigh’s hand fell over him.

The vast expanse of her palm enveloped his tiny body as she formed a fist, carefully trapping him within. Ben was untouched, he just saw everything happen up close. One second, his friend was there, and then the next second, he was gone, whisked away in the giant fist of a very angry teenage girl.

“Now let’s see,” Aubreigh said as she smashed her shrunken brother between two of her toes. “Mom always says that either between the toes or under the arch is the best place to stick tinies. But since I’m wearing sandals, I think between my toes is where I can keep you right where I want you.”

“Aubreigh, please!” Thomas groaned as he tried to wiggle free.

“Oh, you’re so stinkin’ cute down there!” Aubreigh smiled at him and wrinkled her nose with delight.

“Aubreigh, come on! This isn’t funny!” he called up to his sister.

She just looked down at him with delight and wiggled her toes.

“This should be pretty familiar to you, huh? You’ve been here just recently, right?”

“Jesus, Aubreigh! Did you even wash your feet? They smell so-!” he yelled before she pinched him with her toes and cut him off.

“I don’t want you making a bunch of noise down there so let’s readjust you a bit.” She grinded her toes until he fell beneath them. Thomas was pressed down by the pads of her sweaty toes as she smashed and squashed him beneath them. The air was hot and humid, and it wasn’t very pleasant to breathe either. He had been in this situation before with his mom, but this was a first for him and his sister. There were so many things different about his sister’s feet and his mom’s feet, but there were also so many things the same. Aubreigh’s feet were still just as powerful, but they had a different shape to them that he had to get used to, especially under her toes. She scrunched her toes a couple times, ensuring that her tiny brother was securely snug beneath them.

“Hey, I’m getting pretty good at this!” she smiled.

Then she turned her attention to Ben.

“So, would you like to know what you missed out on?” she giggled.

“What?” Ben asked. He was completely astounded at seeing Aubreigh treat her brother so callously.

“I mean by picking my mom, do you want to know what you missed out on?” she asked again.

“You mean?” he paused… not entirely sure if Aubreigh meant what he was thinking.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh smiled and nodded her head. “I want to know what the big deal is. Why would anybody want to have a tiny person in their pussy?”

I-, I-, I don’t know…,” Ben replied. He was nervous for sure, but he would be lying if he said he wasn’t excited.

“Some girls I know have done that, and I’ve read articles on it… and now I know my mom does too, thanks to you. So, it must be a pretty big deal, right?

“I bet it must feel pretty good, I imagine…,” Ben said.

“So how about you just ride with me, down here,” Aubreigh looked down and winked, “until we get home?”

“That’s a long time…,” Ben protested.

“I’ll make sure you can breathe, don’t worry,” she smiled.

“But you said you’ve never done this before,” he protested slightly.

“Well, you’re also quite the foot pervert too, aren’t you? Perhaps you’d prefer to go in my sandal with my foot? But I probably won’t be very nice to you since I am mad at you.”

“And you’re going to be nice to me if I’m in your pussy?” he asked in disbelief. “You’re not making any sense. What so, are you just a clone of your mom now? Putting little people under your feet and in your underwear?”

“I am nothing like my mom! Besides, I TRIED to be kind to you little people, for years. And do you see how well that’s worked out for me? No one will talk to me! No one will forgive me!” Aubreigh said these things with anger and frustration flaring up again.

“I didn’t-, I don’t know why that is, I haven’t talked to the others in so long,” Ben explained.

“Plus, who knows, maybe doing this will make my mom proud of me, since I’ll finally be acting like an adult in her eyes.”

“So that’s what this is?” Ben asked.

Aubreigh paused and looked at the tiny boy in her palm.

“That’s what ‘what’ is?” she asked.

“You used to seek the approval of tiny people and the tiny society… but now you just want the approval of your mom. It’s so obvious now.”

“Well sure, my mom has always loved me and been there for me, no matter what my mistakes were. I see now that respect from the tinies is very conditional. My mom is unconditional.”

“Great, so, we’ve got two Beaumont girls who are basically clones of each other…,”

“Listen, you can either whine and moan about it or you can take advantage of it, choice is yours little guy. It’s not like it’s that hard to get along with us. Ha!” she started laughing to herself.

“Then, if you want to have your mom’s approval, how would being just like her be a bad thing?”

“Because I want to be my own person,” Aubreigh sighed. “I don’t want to be a clone of anybody. Now, like I said, do you want to get along with us? It’s not that hard!”

“I guess you’re right,” Ben said. He was now thinking of the perverted possibilities that were now available since the flood gates were breaking.

“Now, time for you to go in my panties, try not to suffocate, m’kay?” she teased him as she pulled her shorts away from her pelvis and dropped him inside.

He fell into where her pelvis and underwear met. Her underwear were surprisingly sexy and lacey. That really surprised Ben, he never pegged Aubreigh as very adventurous when it came to undergarments. He heard her laugh from above as she let go of her pants. The light dimmed as they snapped shut and he was stuck. Just like Thomas had to learn the differences between Natalie and Aubreigh’s feet, Ben was now experiencing the difference of Aubreigh’s nether region. The shape was slightly different, the amount of hair was different, but other things were the same.

“Oooohhh,” Aubreigh groaned. “That is a weirdly amazing sensation…”

 Ben felt the air around him getting hotter and more humid. The smell increased as he got closer to Aubreigh’s lips. He slid past her lips and into the wet folds of her pussy. It was smaller than Mrs. Beaumont’s and squeezed him differently.

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh gasped. “I can see why people do this now…”

Ben found Aubreigh’s clit and gently started to massage it. He was hoping he could make it up to her by making her feel really good. He still wasn’t sure if she put him in her underwear as a punishment or for her own benefit… or maybe both? Either way, they were both enjoying themselves immensely.

The same could not be said for Aubreigh’s tiny brother, under her toes. She was instinctively scrunching her toes as her ecstasy built, and that meant squeezing her tiny brother each and every time. She didn’t even notice him screaming and beating against her toes to get her attention to stop. Admittedly, his screams didn’t last very long because with each squeeze, her toes pressed him flat and forced all the air from his tiny lungs until they burned. And to make matters even worse, any air he did breathe in was the salty humid air of his sister’s toes.

Up above, Aubreigh was literally in heaven with her little brother under her toes and Ben in her underwear. She didn’t know what to expect and was extremely surprised to feel just how wet she was getting. But when she felt Ben begin to do something with her clit, she started to lose control of herself. She was quivering and shaking, trying to hide her facial expressions to anybody who walked by. She wondered if putting Ben in her pussy was a mistake, there was no way she could hide that from her mom.

Aubreigh started writhing back and forth in her seat, working her lips around Ben’s little tiny body. He felt her pussy basically trying to swallow him whole and adjusted his legs to fit inside her better. She was much tighter than he expected, and the more she built up, the more her pussy walls crushed him. He was eventually sucked in and could touch her clit anymore. But that didn’t matter to Aubreigh, feeling herself filled with Ben’s body was incredibly hot and a major turn on.

She definitely did not know this was going to happen. She thought it would just be something fun that would feel kind of good on the drive home… but now she thought she might orgasm. She just hoped she could finish before her mom got back. Luckily, she didn’t have to wait too long. Soon, her muscles spasmed and gooey liquid started gushing out of her pulsating pussy. Ben was violently squished out of her vagina and against her underwear where gallons of her thick sex juices drenched him.

Aubreigh panted for a solid 60 seconds afterward as she cooled down. Fortunately, there was no sight of her mom yet.

Natalie had ample time to think to herself as she walked throughout the gas station. It was an integrated gas station with products for tiny people. It had safety tunnels for them to walk around the store and get their items and bring them to the register. She rolled her eyes at the absurd idea of mixing giants and tiny people. Not only was it stupidly inefficient, dangerous, and costly, it was inconvenient. Why couldn’t tiny people have their own stores and their own communities? It all just made such little sense to her.

With each step through the integrated convenience store, she could still feel the teenage Chen boy under her toes as she walked, and that brought a smile to her face. She laughed quietly to herself as she realized that the summer heat probably didn’t make it any better for him either.

Her thoughts moved on to her husband, Andrew, and how her life was going to change, yet again. Her relationship with him hadn’t been the same for almost a year now, ever since the twins shrank. He isolated himself and poured himself into his work, leaving Natalie feeling very lonely. Before that, the only time she ever thought about tinies is when they were in the news or when Aubreigh had her “friends” over to visit. So, Natalie was feeling hopeful that she could finally have her husband back to herself… even if he was going to be tiny now.

Natalie’s feelings for the tinies was a mixed bag. When she was younger, she hated them purely out of spite and immaturity. When she matured, her feelings were more of apathy and irritation as the government tried to aid the tiny society more and more. Then, again, when the twins shrank, her feelings for them turned into jealousy as her husband was more focused on them, the tinies, instead of her. That was a dangerous recipe for her actions towards the tiny people, her abuse of them was her own therapeutic way of being in control… something she didn’t have in any other part of her life. So yes, she was very excited to have her husband all back to herself.

Natalie walked down the aisles and came across an Icee Machine. She very rarely ever indulged in such childish treats, but today seemed like a good day for a celebration. Who knew that Andrew Beaumont shrinking could bring her so much contentment. But there was a sign that said, “Please Do Not Use, Cleaning In Progress”, that was hanging across the machine. Natalie looked at it and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary so she grabbed a cup and pushed the lever for grape flavored ice. She was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked just fine, and the machine was filling up her cup with the cold treat.

For Heath, the tiny maintenance man working in the spigot of the machine, he was panicking and focusing on how to tell this giant woman that the sign was there for a reason. When he heard the machine roar to life, he realized he hadn’t turned on the safety. His mistake soon became a major problem as purple ice chunks started raining down on him and into the cup below. Soon the torrential gush of grape ice chunks broke his safety harness and he found himself falling end over end into the giant cup. He landed in the cold slush and was soon buried by more. Completely unnoticed by Natalie, she put on a lid and headed to the register.

Standing in line with her ice-cold drink, she took a sip. It tasted great; the sugary rush was something she hadn’t tasted in quite some time. It made her feel like a kid again. She stood there with a goofy grin on her face, thinking about things again. Then she frowned as she had a sudden realization… how would her and Andrew have sex? Was she just supposed to put him in her vagina like she had other tinies? She didn’t know if he would enjoy that or not. What was she supposed to do then? Lost in her mind, her train of thought was interrupted by a tiny voice below.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” a tiny woman below said, “but we are next in line.”

“What?” Natalie said, focusing her attention on two little people by the counter, a tiny woman and a tiny man. They were on the catwalk specifically designed for tinies. It had railings for safety and a cage around it for their protection.

“You probably didn’t see us,” the tiny man said. “But we’re getting ready to pay, we’re supposed to take turns, us tinies and you giants. It’s on the sign there,” he said pointing to a sign propped up on the counter.

“Oh, I see,” Natalie said, rolling her eyes with an irritated sigh.

There was no one in line after her, or after the tiny couple either, and the person in front of them was almost done paying. Natalie quickly looked both ways. Seeing that no one was watching, she casually reached over the walkway and flicked the tiny man and woman over the railings with her fingers. They didn’t even have time to scream as they fell over and landed with a hard smack on the floor before her feet. Their two little bodies were sprawled out on the floor with their items for purchase spilled everywhere.

“Have a nice day ma’am,” the cashier girl said to the customer she had just handed change to.

The customer turned and left, and now that the tiny couple was out of the way, Natalie was next in line. She looked at the young cashier and smiled. She took a step forward, deliberately stepping on and crushing the tiny couple on the floor. The cashier scanned Natalie’s drink as she nonchalantly dug in her purse for some money. The tiny people under Natalie’s gigantic shoe were callously squished into the treads as the giant woman casually twisted her show back and forth.

“Thank you,” she said to the cashier.

As she turned to leave, a little girl no more than 12 years old was looking at her. Natalie froze and looked back at her.

“That was awesome,” the girl said.

“Um…,” Natalie said, not sure what she was referring to.

“My mom says I have to be nice to tinies but I don’t like them, they remind me of bugs,” she said, scrunching up her face.

“Oh, uh, well, listen to your mom, kiddo,” Natalie said, moving slowly toward the door.

“I wanna be just like you when I grow up!” the little girl said. “Then I can smash the tiny bug people whenever I want!”

Natalie was flattered, “Oh honey, that’s so sweet. But this is just our little secret for now, okay?”

“Okay!” the little girl said, turning and running after her mom.

Natalie sighed and looked at where she had flattened the tiny couple under her shoe. There was almost no sign of them. She was sure that no one would even notice what had happened there. She made it halfway back to her SUV smiling to herself that she had gotten away with it. But then she realized something. If the tiny couple's bodies weren’t on the floor… then that meant… She stopped at the car door and looked at the bottom of her shoe. Sure enough, the flattened remains of two tiny people were jammed into the tread of her shoe like old gum.

“Ick,” she said, scraping her shoe on the runner of her car. “I forgot how gross that can be.”

“Mom, come on, hurry up,” Aubreigh called from inside.

Natalie scraped her shoe a couple more times and hopped in the car.

“Sorry, dear, I just stepped in something,” she said.

“Hey!” Aubreigh said, in a mock disappointed tone. “You got an Icee and didn’t get me one?”

“You have your own money, you could have got one,” Natalie said, taking a sip.

“Can I have a little bit of yours?” Aubreigh asked, putting the car in drive.

She stepped on the gas. Her tiny brother was squished against her toes as her foot pressed the pedal. Reaching the driveway to turn on the road, Aubreigh pressed on the brake. She pressed much harder now since she had to wait for traffic. Thomas was smothered by her giant toes once again, and she kept the pressure on the brake for quite some time, making it difficult for her tiny brother to breathe.

Her mom handed her the cup and she tried to take a drink, but she couldn’t get anything out. She swirled the straw around a few times, trying to get something to happen. The straw was just smacking into the tiny worker, Heath, who was stuck in the drink and pushing him deeper into the slush. She stabbed the straw a couple times and took another drink. Luckily, it missed the tiny man and she got some fruity drink to come up the straw.

“Mmm…,” Aubreigh said. “That’s good!”

“Thanks,” Natalie said, “now give it back.”

Her mom swiped it from her hand and took a sip. Aubreigh laughed and rolled her eyes. She pressed the gas, and her tiny brother, and pulled into traffic.

Natalie took another sip but again, there was something blocking it. She swirled the straw around a few times and tried again. There was still a blockage. Getting frustrated, Natalie popped the lid off and started drinking it directly out of the cup. After a short while, she saw something in her drink and her eyes widened, thinking some sort of bug or other disgusting thing had gotten into her drink. Using her straw to fish the object to the surface of the slush, her eyes widened even further when she realized it was a tiny man with the gas station’s uniform on.

“Please…,” he gasped, “help me…,” He was frozen from the ice cold beverage and could barely move or talk.

Natalie thought for a moment, should she tell Aubreigh about this hilarious ordeal? Or should she just help him and add him to her collection?

Then a wicked smile crept across her face as another idea struck her. She lifted the cup to her face and let more of the cold sludge fall into her mouth. Heath was dumped into her mouth along with all the other chunks of ice and grape flavor. The temperature suddenly rose as he landed on her tongue. The ice melted across her tongue and filled her mouth with a weird mixture of grape, water, and saliva. She swallowed the liquified Icee but kept the tiny man in her mouth.

She laughed quietly to herself so as not to give away her tiny stowaway to Aubreigh. She rolled him around her tongue a few times. She pushed him into the roof of her mouth and smacked him into her teeth. Then she lifted her tongue and let him splash into a pool of saliva that was building under it.

She idly played with him for just a few more seconds before she discreetly spit him back out into her Icee. He landed with a dizzying plop into the freezing sludge. He instantly started shivering and shuddering as the giantess above watched with glee. She had a smile on her face that could kill, but to Heath, her smile just infuriated him because he knew she was smiling from watching him squirm.

The giantess took another drink. Heath slid toward the end of the cup toward the cavernous mouth at the end. And the edge of the cup was her monstrous tongue, rapidly filling up with slushy ice chunks. Above that was her absolutely massive upper lip, curled into a smile, revealing her teeth. Just as he was about to slide onto her tongue, the cup tilted back and he slammed back into the bottom of the cup with the grape drink sloshing on and all around him.

The giantess felt around with her tongue but didn’t feel him. She raised her eyebrows and smiled as she swallowed what was in her mouth. She let out an audible gasp and rolled her tongue around in her mouth, watching the tiny man below her shake in fear. At least, she thought it was fear, he could have just been cold.

She mouthed the word, “LUCKY” to the little man and smiled again.

The giantess went to take another drink.

“Hey, can I have another drink before it’s all gone?” Aubreigh asked her mom.

“Sure, sweetie,” she said, she held her finger over her mouth to the tiny man inside. “It’s all yours.”

Aubreigh grabbed the cup and tilted it back while keeping her eyes on the road, she didn’t even look inside. Heath saw the teenager’s mouth open wide as everything in the cup, including him, slid toward her gaping maw. Her lips were not curled into a smile, she was just simply taking a drink and didn’t realize he was there. Before he could say a word, he landed on the giant girl’s tongue and was covered in mountains of grape slush.

Since Aubreigh thought it was only ice, water, and grape flavoring, she swallowed the whole pile at once. Heath fell to the back of her mouth and was indiscriminately pushed down her throat and into her stomach.

“Oh, I think I got one of the grape clusters!” she said, pleasantly surprised.

Natalie was shocked in amazement; she couldn’t believe her daughter never noticed swallowing a tiny man.

“Thanks!” she said, handing the cup back to her mom.

Natalie looked inside and saw only a little bit of grape drink left, but no tiny Icee Machine worker. She scoffed quietly to herself in amusement.

“What’s so funny?” Aubreigh asked.

“Nothing,” Natalie said. “Absolutely nothing.”

From that point on, the conversation of the giants was dull and mundane. Neither of them wanted to talk about what to do when they got home. For them, they were still in vacation mode.

A few hours later, as they pulled in the driveway of their home, Aubreigh was pretty pleased with herself. She had managed to keep her tiny brother under her toes for the whole trip, and it didn’t really bother her as much as she thought it would. She also had experienced her first orgasm with a tiny, and that was something she was looking forward to doing again.

Natalie had forgotten about everything, the tiny boy still in her shoe, the tiny man in her drink that Aubreigh ate. She was fixated on getting to her husband. As soon as Aubreigh put the car in park, Natalie was rushing into the house, calling for Andrew.

“Well, that didn’t take her long,” Aubreigh laughed out loud. “Come on,” she said, pulling her tiny brother out of her sandal. “Let’s go say hi to dad.”

 

End Notes:


Please leave a comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Family Drama by carnage
Author's Notes:

A little bit different from the other chapters, (I think). Natalie is all over the map in this chapter. Edited on January J8, 2023. Originally in this chapter Sophia and Carmen were crushed and killed by Natalie Beaumont. I have since retconned that. Carmen is only injured now.

- Family Drama -

Added June 18, 2021 [Feet, Crush, Mouthplay, Footwear, Insertion, Humiliation]

 

“Oh, my poor little Andrew,” Natalie sighed condescendingly, “how are you doing?”

“I-, I am shrunk!” Andrew said, befuddled. “How do you THINK I’m doing?”

Sitting in the palm of his giant wife’s hand, he viewed her in a way he never could have imagined. She was absolutely colossal compared to him. Her face dominated the sky above him.

“Was it scary?” Aubreigh asked, popping out from behind her mom.

“Yeah, terrifying actually,” her tiny dad responded, “I’m just lucky that Lindsey was there. She found me and kept me safe until you guys got home.”

“And that’s where this new little house came from?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yeah,” Andrew said, looking behind his wife’s giant hand, “this is the new prototype I was telling the twins about before you guys left on your trip.” He looked back up at his wife’s scowling face. “You know, after you stomped on the old one?

“Yeah… I’m sorry about that… again,” Natalie said, frowning, “but, who is Lindsey now?”

“My, -uh, secretary?” Andrew replied.

“Why didn’t I know about her?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows.

“I don’t know, she’s only worked for me for a couple months,” Andrew shrugged and waved his hands, “I guess I forgot to mention her.”

“Forgot?” Natalie sneered. “How convenient. And she’s been in our bedroom? Here with you? Getting you all set up in your new little house and everything?”

Noticing the tension rising, Aubreigh reached up and opened her palm, revealing Thomas to his now shrunken father.

“Look who wants to say ‘hello’ dad!” Aubreigh said, smiling nervously.

“Son?” Andrew said, looking over at his giant daughter’s hand. “You look like you’ve been through hell...”

“You have no idea…,” the tiny boy in Aubreigh’s hand sputtered. Aubreigh pulled back her hand and slowly closed her fingers over her brother, trapping him in the warm soft palm of her fist.

“Oooookkkaaaay,” Aubreigh laughed nervously, “that’s enough from you, Thomas.”

“Is he okay?” Andrew asked.

“Back on track, mister,” Natalie scolded him.

“Right…,” Andrew said, noticing the change in his wife’s demeanor. It made him a little uncomfortable. “What now?”

“Lindsey?” Natalie raised her eyebrows and tapped her foot impatiently.

“Mom, that doesn't matter. Dad shrinking is our issue now. We have to figure out how to take care of him and the twins,” Aubreigh said, smiling down at her father.

“Hmm…,” Natalie curled her lips.

“Listen, honey,” Andrew said, hesitantly looking back up at his wife, “I really think me and the kids should move out. We shouldn’t be a burden on you, or Aubreigh,” he said looking over at his giant daughter’s anxious face.

“And move where, exactly?” Natalie asked, smugly pursing her lips.

“Uh, there’s something else I have to tell you, honey…,” Andrew chuckled nervously.

“And what’s that, dear?” Natalie raised her eyebrows, frowning at the little man in her hand.

“Uhh…,” Andrew sheepishly smiled. “I sold a tiny portion of the company.”

Andrew saw a flame rage in his wife’s face that he’d never seen before.

“You… WHAT?!” she fumed.

“Only a portion!” he called as his wife’s fingers tightly curled around him, making it difficult to breathe.

“Oh boy…,” Aubreigh said.

“What do you mean ‘only a portion’?!” she scoffed.

“Honey…,” Andrew gasped, “I can’t breathe.”

“Mom, I think you’re hurting dad,” Aubreigh said with a concerned look.

Natalie shot a glare at her daughter that Aubreigh had only seen a handful of times.

“You know, I think I’m going to wait in the downstairs living room,” Aubreigh said, biting her lip and skittishly exiting her parents’ bedroom.

Natalie looked back at her shrunken husband, who was turning blue from being crushed in her hand.

“What gives you the right to do that?” she sneered. “I thought we were a team! I supported you every step of the way!”

“Honey…,” he gasped. “I can’t breathe…,”

Natalie came to her senses just enough to release her grip. Andrew collapsed into her palm and sucked in as much fresh air as he could.

“Why would you sell our company, Andrew?” she sternly asked again.

“Because it’s MY company, Nat!” he coughed, starting to get irritated with his wife, “I can do what I want with it.”

“Uh, no. You don’t get to make decisions as a ‘tiny’, Andrew,” Natalie scolded him. “Look at you, you can’t take care of yourself, at all. You can’t be a husband or a father like you used to be, so you don’t get a say in what happens with our family or the company.”

“I’ve already sold it! I can’t take it back now!” he said, cowering in the piercing stare of his wife’s giant eyes.

“How much did you get?” she spat.

“Is that all you care about?” Andrew quipped. “The money?”

“How much!” she spat again, clenching her teeth.

“I sold it to Marley Nano Tech, for 1 million plus stock options.”

“You sold it to our competitor?” Natalie asked, confused. “Aren’t they the ones that create tiny towns and communities for tinies to live in? Wasn’t that what YOU were trying to do?”

“Well yes… and no… you see, honey, Beaumont Industries will focus on the integration aspect; making and selling utilities to convert and merge schools and business to accommodate both tinies and regular people alike, whereas Marley Nano Tech will focus exclusively on tiny communities built completely for them… no regular sized people stuff at all. It was part of the deal.

“So, it’s like a merger? With them doing segregation and us doing integration?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows, trying to understand.

“Well… I wouldn’t word it that way… but yeah, kind of,” he nodded. “They were so far ahead of us in that field anyways… it seemed pointless to keep working at it. We turned over all our research and the deal was done.”

“So we still own the majority portion of the company?” Natalie asked. “Okay, well that’s not so bad.”

“Yeah, 51%, well, I do…,” Andrew quietly corrected her. “And so, back to my point, I was thinking that me and the kids could move into one of the Marley communities. That was also part of the deal we made, me and the kids can live there rent free. And then that way you and Aubreigh wouldn’t be overwhelmed with taking care of us.”

“Oh Andrew,” Natalie gasped, “absolutely not! Don’t be ridiculous! You can live right here in this house with us!”

“But…,” Andrew stuttered, “this house isn’t equipped for tinies. We only have the new prototype but that isn’t sustainable for 3 people to live indefinitely in.”

“Oh, it’s plenty,” Natalie said dismissively.

“But Natalie, you always talked about wanting the twins to move out. You said you didn’t want to be burdened with taking care of them for the rest of your life.”

“So?” Natalie scoffed.

“So…,” Andrew said, “I knew that you felt that way and so I took steps to make sure you wouldn’t have to take care of us at all. Why aren’t you happy about that?”

“I don’t know, I guess I’ve just changed. Besides, I would never get to see you or talk to you, I would miss you. Besides, this way, you can always be with me,” Natalie said smiling.

“Maybe that’s not such a good idea, dear,” Andrew laughed.

“Why not?” Natalie asked, hurt at the assertion, and offended by her husband’s laugh.

“Well, for starters, you almost crushed me in your hand when you misunderstood about me selling a portion of the company. I’d hate to see what would happen if you were actually angry!” Andrew laughed again, irritating his giant wife even more so. “Besides, remember what you did to all those tinies when you were younger? I just don’t think it’s a good idea, that's all.”

Andrew laughed nervously but Natalie was not laughing.

“You really think I would hurt you?” she asked with a scowl.

“Honey…,” Andrew cocked his head in confusion, “you just told me that I don’t get to make decisions over my life anymore because I’m a ‘tiny’ now. You just seem a little too… um… controlling and bossy. I just don’t think it will be good for us to stay here.”

‘You’d better start treading carefully, Andrew,” Natalie said. “Now, no more of this talk about moving into a Marley community. I just simply will not have it.”

“Now hold on a minute,” Andrew said. “Nat, you can’t seriously just tell me no. I’m an adult, I can do what I want.”

“I can too tell you what to do!” Natalie sneered.

“Why are you acting like this?” Andrew asked, getting mad.

“Like what?” Natalie scoffed. “Controlling? Bossy? Were those the words you used, Andrew?”

“I just meant-,” he sighed.

“Yeah, I am bossy Andrew,” Natalie smiled, baring her teeth in a grin that stretched ear to ear. “You are a tiny speck of a man now, less than an inch tall in the palm of my hand. I can make you do whatever I want, and you would do well to be obedient to me.”

“‘Do well to be obedient?’” Andrew repeated in disbelief. “Honey, do you hear yourself? You’re being awful! Please stop it!” Andrew said, nearly on the verge of tears.

“I’m awful? Really, Andrew? Do you want to see awful?” she scoffed with a smirk. “I don’t think you realize how good you have it with me. So let me show you just how awful I can make things for you.”

True to her nature, Natalie reached down and pulled a shoe off her foot. She held it up before her husband.

“Nat?” he gulped nervously from the palm of her hand and looked up to see her grinning face.

“How about you spend some time in here?” she smiled with satisfaction.

She pinched her tiny husband between her fingers and dangled him over the opening.

“But I love you, Natalie!” he called up to her.

“Aww, I love you too, Andrew,” she smiled softly at him. “Maybe this will teach you some appreciation for what you have.” She dropped him and let him land, rather harshly, on her insole. “Just count yourself lucky that I don’t make THIS your new home instead of that stupid prototype!”

Andrew landed on the insole in a panic. The inside of his wife’s shoe was hot and didn’t smell great either; she had been wearing it all day on the drive home, after all. Natalie set her shoe down on the floor by their bed and Andrew rolled around as the shoe moved back and forth.

“Now, behave yourself and I’ll be back for you after a while, honey,” she said walking away, “I love you!”

Andrew put his face into his hands as he heard and felt the rumbling booms of his wife’s footsteps walk away. Natalie stepped outside her bedroom door and closed it when she felt something wiggling under her toes that distracted her. She lifted her foot and saw Brian’s tiny body squished into the sweaty creases of her sock under her toes.

“Oh my goodness,” Natalie over-dramatically said. “I completely forgot about you, little one! I’m kind of surprised you’re still alive actually.” She reached down and grabbed the tiny boy and brought him to her face. He had a very bad bloody nose and looked like he was about to pass out. “Looks like you’ve been through hell…,” she laughed softly.

“Please…,” Brian coughed, “some water…”

“Fine,” Natalie chuckled gently, "I guess you deserve that, at least. Then I'll put you back with the others." She curled her fingers around him, wrapping him in her warm soft fist.

---

Aubreigh was downstairs. She had brought in all the luggage from the SUV, carefully making sure that she ignored the tinies in the tank and brought them in last. She slammed them down on the floor next to the other things that needed to be put away. Aubreigh smirked when she heard them yelp from the sudden drop. But internally, she winced a tiny bit, checking out of the corner of her eyes to make sure they were okay.

“Well, maybe now you’ll learn your lesson and listen to us,” Aubreigh said, not making direct eye contact with them. “And maybe even to forgive.” She stood up and looked down at them with her hands on her hips. Her sandaled feet were right before them, separated only by a sheet of plexiglass. The tinies were even too afraid to talk back to Aubreigh now, they just simply nodded their heads somberly. Aubreigh felt a little guilty that she made them feel that way, but she was still so hurt and angry with them that she kept up her tough appearance.

In fact, even Aubreigh thought she was becoming soft again. She had already washed off Thomas and Ben and put them back with the others… but she still wanted them to know that she was angry with them.

“Well, I have to go take a shower, I stink,” Aubreigh said casually. “And maybe afterwards I can have some of you dear friends of mine touch up my pedicure.” She smirked, but got little to no response from them. “Come on,” the giant teenager said, kicking the glass with her toes, “you guys act like you’re depressed or something.”

“Wouldn’t you be?” one of them squeaked meekly.

“Uh, no…,” Aubreigh said, shaking her head in disgust, “why would I be?”

“Really Aubreigh?” another tiny voice said. “You really wouldn’t be depressed if you shrank, and your life revolved around being tortured by your mom and sister? You wouldn’t care if you lived in fear of their feet? You really truly honestly believe that?”

“Ha!” Aubreigh scoffed and wiggled her toes. “You... ‘fear’ my feet?” Aubreigh laughed again and scrunched her eyebrows, “that must have been you that said that, little bro, wasn’t it!” She smiled a big toothy grin as she looked down at the 7 tiny people in the tank. “Typical Thomas…, always being overdramatic. Hey, I got an idea! Why don’t you guys tell me what you think?”

“What…,” they collectively sighed looking up at Aubreigh as she lifted her giant barefoot over them.

“Uh-oh, there’s nowhere to run, I guess,” Aubreigh laughed mockingly with a snarky grin, lowering her soft smooth sole over them.

“Aubreigh…,” Nate called out nervously as a shadow fell over them, “what are you doing?”

“Getting your opinion! Duh,” she said rolling her eyes, “I literally just said that!”

“But what are you-,”

“Stop doing-,”

“You’re insane if-,”

“Don’t do-,”

All the little voices from within the tank called up to Aubreigh as she lowered her foot among them. Her foot settled in the center and the tinies had managed to get out of the way, moving to the edges of the glorified fish tank.

“Huh,” Aubreigh giggled, “maybe there is room to run, I guess.” She flexed her toes up and down as the confused and terrified tinies kept their eyes on her foot. They were unsure of what she was going to do.

“Jesus Aubreigh!” Sophia said. “Your feet stink!”

“What’s that?” Aubreigh laughed and wiggled her toes more. “Does my foot smell that bad guys?”

The little people didn’t even try to humor the gigantic teenager. They all nodded and shouted in agreement, some even coughing from the powerful smell. Aubreigh scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Oh my god,” she sneered, “you guys are just as dramatic as my idiot brother. So what, my feet smell a little, big deal.” She inched her toes closer to Sophia who was pressing herself as close up against the glass as she possibly could. “You know Sophia,” Aubreigh said raising her toes, “I’m surprised and hurt by you abandoning me the most. I mean, honestly, I was there for you when your parents died!”

“I-, I know that Aubreigh!” Sophia whimpered as the giant teenager’s toes hovered over her. “I really was glad to have you as a friend… but the way you’re acting and treating us now is just not right!”

“Do you ever just think about how much easier your life would be if you were dead too?” Aubreigh asked. “I mean, just think about not having to worry about giants… or living in assisted living for abandoned tinies like you do…”

“What are you saying?” Sophia trembled.

“Nothing at all!” Aubreigh smirked and set her foot back down, narrowly avoiding the tiny girl with her toes.

“Aubreigh!” Thomas yelled. “Get out of here!”

“You can just fuck right off!” Carmen yelled up to the colossal teenager.

As the others started chiming in similar threats and curses, Aubreigh nodded and waved her hand.

“Alright, alright,” she said, “I’m done now. I’m only teasing you guys, settle down and relax. I’ve got to go shower,” she withdrew her foot from the tank, “as you guys know all too well, I stink really bad.” Aubreigh turned and started to walk away. “Just stay where you are and I’ll be back later, just stay in your tank for now.”

She flipped off the lights and left the tinies in the dark of the room.

---

Aubreigh wrestled with her thoughts and feelings as she showered. As the water cascaded off her body, she thought about how her relationship with her friends had changed so drastically and so quickly too. A few days ago she would have never thought about taunting any of the tinies with her feet. Especially not Sophia, whom Aubreigh felt extra bad for her ever since her parents were killed. And did she just really joke about killing her? She felt a pang in her heart as she thought about what she said. She also cringed at the hurtful things the tinies said to her… but admittedly, it was only because she was being mean to them. She felt guilty as she thought more and more about her actions towards them. She examined her anger a little more closely. Could she really blame them? Wouldn’t she feel the same way if she were in their position? Maybe she really would be depressed if she were tiny.

Aubreigh got choked up as she couldn’t stop thinking about her tiny friends.

What had she done?

---

Natalie Beaumont walked into the dark room that contained the tinie’s tank. She was carrying Brian in her fingers and came over to them.

“I believe this young man belongs in here with the rest of you little bugs,” she said as she set him down in the tank. “Now, it’s getting late and I’m going to get ready for bed. Me and Aubreigh will figure out what to do with you guys in the morning.” The 8 tinies in the tank watched in silence as Natalie walked away, each of her footsteps rumbling the ground.

“What the fuck is going on!?” Brian started shouting. Kelly and her mom ran to his side in an embrace.

“Where were you?” Ben asked, but somewhat terrified to find out.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” he exclaimed. “How are we going to get away from that giant woman?”

“You mean like, escape?” Carmen asked.

“Yes!” Brian coughed.

“We can’t escape, that’s impossible,” Nate replied.

“You want to stay here with that giant demoness of a woman?” Brian raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“No, I mean, there’s no way to do that,” Nate clarified. “If there were a way out, I’d be the first one out! Trust me!”

“Where would we even go?” Julia asked.

“I heard her talking,” Brian sputtered, “I heard her talking to her husband about a tiny city community. He wanted to move there but she said no.”

“I’ve heard of those!” Chloe chimed in.

“Wait, why did she say no?” Thomas asked.

“I have no idea, she just said no,” Brian answered, “her husband didn’t really have much of a say and she told him that.”

“We have to get to him,” Julia said.

“We are NOT risking OUR lives to save YOUR dad,” Carmen spat apathetically.

“No, listen!” Thomas said. “Once we get our dad, then he can take us to the tiny community he was talking about! He’s our ticket out of this mess!”

“I hate to say it,” Nate added, “but I think I agree with that.”

“That’s insane!” Carmen said.

“What do you want to do?” Nate shrugged. “Wait here and see what ever Aubreigh and her demented mother have planned for us? Who knows what that is! Probably has a lot to do with their feet, but I’ll tell you one thing, I’m not waiting around to find out!”

There was some murmuring as the tinies talked amongst themselves. Then the floor began to rumble and shake. The darkened figure of Aubreigh Beaumont appeared in the doorway and flipped on the lights.

“Hey…,” she said softly as she approached them. “Hey guys, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about earlier… and um, everything actually. I’m just sorry about it all,” Aubreigh said with a somber face. “Yeah that’s it I guess, I don’t know what to say or do. I’m just sorry. That isn’t right or fair of me to be the way I’ve been to you. You don’t need to say anything… I just want to maybe start over… again… in the morning.”

“Where’s dad?” Julia asked.

“He’s with mom, why?” Aubreigh asked.

“We want to move out, to a tiny community,” Thomas said.

Aubreigh looked genuinely shocked.

“What? Why?” Aubreigh asked. “We can take really good care of you here.”

“Yeah…,” Nate scoffed, “we see how well you guys ‘take care’ of us.”

“No guys,” Aubreigh said, “I’m serious, I’ll make it nice for you guys here.”

“We can’t stay here!” Nate added. “We have lives, we start college this fall! We can’t do that here…”

“I understand that,” Aubreigh said. “Let’s work that out in the morning. I think everybody has had a long day. Let’s just get some rest and talk about this in the morning.”

“There’s nothing to talk about,” Chloe said. “Aren’t you going to take us home?”

“Well,” Aubreigh sighed, “we are home a few days early, so you’re not expected home for a few days still. That gives us enough time to figure things out.”

“Aubreigh…,” Chloe sighed.

“Here, let me get out your guys’ little sleeping bags that got packed up on the way home,” Aubreigh reached in a duffle bag that she used to keep all the tinies belongings. She dropped in tons of miniature pillows and bedding, something they had been deprived of all day. Still, it didn’t change their opinion of her. “There, why don’t you guys get comfortable, get a good night's rest, and let’s talk in the morning okay?” Aubreigh stood up and gave a hesitant, “Um…, I love you guys,” which fell flat. Nobody responded. She just bit her lip and nodded in defeat.

She just turned around and left, feeling embarrassed and guilty. She flicked off the lights and left with minimal fanfare.

“There’s no way I’m staying here!” Nate said, losing his mind.

“Yeah, who knows what those two would do to us if we lived here…,” Carmen sighed.

“Thank god Aubreigh forgot about having us freshen up her pedicure,” Kelly said with relief.

“Yeah, she seemed odd tonight,” Julia said.

“No more than usual,” Carmen shook her head.

“Okay…, so how do we get out of this thing?” Thomas asked.

“Let’s tie our bedding together, throw it over and see if we can climb out that way,” Nate suggested.

“That’s just stupid enough to work,” Thomas smiled.

“Hey, I’m open for other suggestions,” Nate said looking around at the others.

“No, that’s good! Let’s start tying those ends together!”

---

Natalie Beaumont was on the other end of the house, in her bathroom, getting ready for bed. She hadn’t seen her husband since she stuck him in her shoe. But all the tension was building inside of her. She needed a release.

Andrew, meanwhile, was still sitting in his wife’s gigantic shoe. His back was against the back of the heel and was holding his knees to his face. He was feeling a mixture of depression and anger as he wondered how his life had come to this. He could not believe that he was less than an inch tall, stuck in a giant shoe, breathing in the aroma of his wife’s feet.

He heard a booming sound in the distance that caught his attention. He stood up and looked out the opening of the shoe, trying to see something, anything. Then, with accompanying thunderous footsteps, his wife came into view. She was smiling down at him wickedly. He hated to admit it, but she looked stunning. Natalie winked and flashed a sexy smile. She bent over and gently grabbed her shoe. Even though she was being slow and gentle from her perspective, it was enough to cause Andrew to fall over. “Oops! Got to be careful, Andrew,” she said, giggling out loud as her tiny husband tumbled over. Andrew felt like he was on the Tower of Terror as his stomach lurched from the movement.

“Come on out here with me, my little man,” Natalie smirked, tipping her shoe as slowly as she could. Her tiny husband gently rolled out onto the soft warm pad of her waiting palm. He caught his bearings and looked around at his wife’s skin that formed a vast surface stretching in every direction under him. The level of detail he could see in the lines and prints of her palm was amazing. He looked up and was even more mesmerized by Natalie’s gigantic face looming over him. Her dreamy eyes gazing upon him made his heart flutter. Her soft lips, curling into a smile, melted him completely. Andrew was simultaneously terrified and completely immersed in his wife’s beauty. “Take off your clothes,” she whispered with her eyes closed, breathing on him slightly.

“But, I mean, I can’t do anything at this size!” he said.

“Oh of course you can,” Natalie said in a sultry tone. “Aren't you still a man? Isn't that what you said? How about you prove it.” She laid back on their bed and placed her tiny husband between her legs. She pulled down her panties and revealed her dripping wet pussy to him. Andrew’s eyes were huge with fear and anxiety at the sight before him. The smell of his wife’s gigantic wet lips whipped him into a frenzy. He ran up to her vagina but couldn’t quite pull himself up, all the while, drops of Natalie’s sex juices kept dribbling on him, coating him in the thick gooey substance. She reached down and grabbed him and held him before the entrance of her lips. Andrew was planning his next move when he found himself being plunged inside of her and immediately enveloped by the fleshy walls.

“Oh fuck yes,” Natalie moaned as she massaged herself while her tiny husband squirmed around inside of her like he was at some sort of amusement park.

“Oh my god,” he moaned as he humped aimlessly into the thick walls of his wife’s vagina. It only took a minute before he came. It was one of the most powerful feelings he’d ever experienced in his life. He’s never had an orgasm that strong or forceful before. He was completely spent and wiped out.

“Uh-uh, just a few more pumps Andrew,” Natalie called down.

She lazily pushed Andrew inside of her again, letting him wiggle out so she could enjoy the sensation of feeling him work his way out. He was exhausted, but Natalie kind of liked this game that she was playing with him. He had barely caught a breath of air before her massive fingers pushed him back inside of her. Once more, he writhed and squirmed back out to fresh air. He could hear the panting and moaning of his giant wife getting faster and more intense. For a third time, Natalie’s colossal fingers shoved Andrew inside, yet again. He was getting tired, but still, he put forth his best effort to wriggle and writhe his way out. This time however, Natalie’s walls closed in on him and crushed him tight, suffocating him as her vagina pulsed with a powerful orgasm of her own. Soon, he found himself expelled and squirted onto her waiting fingers as they were gently massaging her labia as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Around and around he was squished into her lips and juices. He gasped, laying on his wife’s fingers. She lifted him to her face and smiled.

“You’re all wet,” she laughed before popping him in her mouth and sucking the juices off his tiny body. She spat him back out onto her palm and looked at him with a tired but satisfied smile. “Still want to move out?” she asked calmly.

“Not at all,” Andrew sighed.

“Now remember honey, the twins will probably want to move out, but it’s your job to convince them not to. Okay?”

“Yeah…, uh, okay,” Andrew replied.

“Can I count on you, my little man?” she cooed.

“Yes, of course honey,” Andrew said.

“Now it’s too dangerous for you to sleep in the big bed with me. Why don’t I put you with the others, okay?”

“Why don’t you just put me in the MiniHouse? There’s plumbing and I can shower and everything else,” Andrew objected.

“Hmm, alright, maybe I should grab the twins too, they’re probably worried about you. The sooner they see you and get to talk to you, the better.”

“Why would they be worried about me?” Andrew asked.

“Oh,” Natalie laughed, “no reason!” She set Andrew down at the little MiniHouse. “Let me go get them, I’ll be right back, you get cleaned up, I don’t want them seeing you like that.”

Natalie set her hand down on the dresser where the MiniHouse was located and let her tiny husband hop off her fingers. Just before going into the front door he turned around to watch her walk away.

---

“It’s so dark, I can’t see a thing!” one of the tinies said.

“I know our house backwards and forwards,” Thomas said as the tiny group of 8 tiny people trekked across the floor of the Beaumont home. “Trust me, we’ll be fine! We just need to get to our cell phones.”

They came upon the duffle bag that Aubreigh kept their supplies in. Thomas and Nate dove inside and quickly found the miniature phones that belonged to them.

“Hurry! Call for help!” Chloe whisper yelled.

“Fuck!” Nate yelled. “The phones are dead, all of them!”

“Jesus…,” one of the others said.

“What do we do now?” Brian asked.

“Can we go to your sister? Maybe she’ll help us? It seemed like she was sorry,” Kelly added.

“You heard her,” Thomas said, jumping down form the duffle bag, “she wants to keep up here.”

“What plan is there now?” Sophia asked.

“I can’t just sit in that god damned tank and wait for Natalie or Aubreigh to decide what to do with us…”

“What about that register that takes us to dad’s office?” Julia asked.

“You’re right!” Thomas said excitedly. ‘It’s on the same floor and he always has tiny gadgets laying around. I bet there’s a phone in there we can use!”

“Well, which way?!” one of the others said, feeling hopeful for the first time in forever.

“This way,” Thomas yelled, leading the way toward a doorway. “It’s just past the kitchen and down the hall.”

The hardwood floor of the dining room they were in made it easy to travel, but they were still incredibly small, so even trekking to the kitchen was exhausting. They made sure to stay against the baseboards all the way through the kitchen and into the hallway as well.

“Damn, the door is closed with that stupid piece of weather stripping on the bottom. Okay, no problem, that vent right there, just past that doorway, will lead us directly into dad’s office,” Thomas said. “Come on, let’s cross over to the other side!” he directed.

In an ill-fated case of the worst possible timing ever, the tinies felt the floor rumble and begin to quake as they were in the middle of the floor. It was dark, but they could still see the silhouetted figure of one of the giants coming into view. The floor boomed as the giant took another step.

BOOM!

“Fuck!” Thomas yelled. “Back to the baseboards! Get to the edges!”

They weren’t fast enough and the giant took another step. There was the deafening booming sound of her slipper crashing into the floor, as well as the shaking vibration that rattled all of them. But this boom was different from every other boom. It was also accompanied by the unmistakable sickening sound of a crunch beneath the giant’s foot.

“Ew, what the fuck was that?” said the unmistakable voice of Natalie Beaumont.

She flipped on the lights and, to her surprise, saw the tiny people scurrying on the floor, trying to desperately get out of her way.

“What the hell!?” she barked. She lifted her shoe and saw someone injured that she nearly completely stepped on. “What are you people doing? And who the hell was that?” They looked around and tried to figure out who was missing but couldn’t get a clear picture of what was going on before the giantess spoke again. “You know what?” she sneered, shaking her head angrily and putting her hands on her hips. “Who cares! I can’t keep living like this, trying to watch my step every single day. I told you to stay put! You all would be safe if you had only listened!”

“Oh my god, mom,” Thomas sniffled, “we’re so sorry!”

“Thomas Beaumont!” Natalie yelled. “I have a feeling you are the ring leader of this group, aren’t you?”

Thomas just broke down and cried uncontrollably, the others were also in tears as well, knowing that someone just got injured under Natalie Beaumont’s shoe.

“Tell me, who’s idea was this?” she called down to the tines. Everyone pointed their finger at Thomas, who tearfully nodded his head in agreement. “I should have known. Well Thomas,” Natalie sighed, “you have to learn your lesson, there are consequences to your actions, and look, now someone is hurt.”

The panic-stricken faces of the 8 tinies looked in horror at the sight of the massive slipper before them. Their tiny stomachs sank and whatever meager courage they possessed had melted away. They felt completely and utterly hopeless. Just 30 seconds ago, someone had been injured under the indifferent footstep of Natalie Beaumont in the dark. 

“No, no, no!” Thomas shouted, running to the toe of his mother’s colossal shoe. He started beating on the hard rubber sole and broke into tears. “Mom , no!”

“Mom?” he heard through the haze of his tears and frustration. It was the voice of his big sister, Aubreigh, at the top of the stairs. Aubreigh started walking down the stairs in surprise.

“It was an accident, honey,” Natalie said.

“What the fuck?!” Aubreigh said as she reached the bottom of the stairs, her bare feet landing with a thud just a few inches away from the tiny people. The look of confusion on her face shifted into one of anger. “Why are you guys out of your tank? I told you to stay in there!”

“Mom just hurt someone!” Thomas blabbered.

“It was an accident, Aubreigh,” Natalie said, “it was dark, honey…, I thought they were in their tank,” the giant woman glared down at the reeling tinies, “like they were SUPPOSED to be.”

Aubreigh squatted down, "this is… this is Carmen you nearly stepped on,” she said, swallowing hard and shaking her head with a pained sigh.

“You know, if they would have just listened and stayed in their tank, none of this would have happened!” Natalie said in annoyance. Natalie reached down and took off her slippers and set her bare feet on the ground. “Sorry, I don’t want to track squashed tinies all over the house,” she said, pushing the envelope of how much her daughter, and the tinies, could take right now. Natalie held her slippers up to her face and looked in disgust at the soles.

Ben looked up at the gigantic woman. She was still so beautiful, but her cruelty had made her terrifying. He looked ahead at her feet as her bare toes wiggled in freedom from her slippers. He thought back to when he was under those very feet just a few days ago, and he had enjoyed it no less. It was one of his favorite memories of all time. How could someone so beautiful be so cruel and heartless? 

“Are you going to take care of these guys then?” Natalie asked, gesturing to the tinies by her daughter’s feet.

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, “I’m going to put them away right now…,”

“Okay, goodnight honey, I love you,” Natalie said, looking at Aubreigh, waiting for her to respond.

“I love you too, mom,” Aubreigh said, forcing a smile back.

Natalie went up the stairs and out of sight. Aubreigh caught her breath and looked down at the huddling mass of tinies between her feet.

“Shit…” she sighed.

“Please Aubreigh…,” Thomas sobbed, “I am so sorry…,”

“Stop talking, Thomas,” Aubreigh scolded her brother as she squatted over the tinies and set her hand down. “Now, come on guys, let’s go…”

Without a word, the tinies climbed and crawled into Aubreigh’s waiting palm. At a little less than an inch tall, all 8 of the tinies could comfortably fit in her hand. The giant teen curled her fingers over them and stood back up. She walked back into the dining room where their enclosure was.

The tank was still sitting on the ground, just where she had left it. Aubreigh could see the bedding still tied together and thrown over the top where they had climbed out. She set her hand down on the large expensive dining room table and opened her hand.

“Go on,” Aubreigh said, “get out.”

The tiny people crawled out and stood on the wood surface. Aubreigh reached down and picked up the tank. She slammed it down on the table next to them. The tinies shuddered and fell backwards as the tank landed with a thundering boom. Aubreigh pointed to the makeshift rope dangling out of it.

“What the hell is this?” she asked with a scowl on her face. “Why didn’t you stay in there like you were supposed to? Where you belong!” she said, getting angrier. “I told you I could make this place nice for you and that you could enjoy living here. Why would you try to escape?”

“Aubreigh, we just wanted to move out with dad,” Thomas said. 

“Yeah?” Aubreigh asked, folding her arms. “Well, now because of you, one of my friends is hurt!”

“Aubreigh! This is just another reason that we should go live in a sanctuary city with dad! So that stuff like this doesn’t happen!”

“If you had just listened, none of this would have happened!” Aubreigh retorted. “Besides, why would you want to move out to a safe city away from me and mom?”

“Seriously?” Thomas asked, his jaw dropped in surprise. “Are you seriously asking me that question right now?”

“Ugh!” Aubreigh stomped her foot. “If you were just obedient, living here could be way better than living in one of those stupid cities. We can make this place so nice for you. And if you would just listen, LISTEN, you wouldn’t get punished or accidentally squashed.”

“How can you possibly say that us getting squashed, crushed, or fucking killed, would be our fault? Have you met your psychopath of a mom?” Nate shouted.

“Don’t start with me, Nate! This is all of your guys’ fault! Every single one of you!” Aubreigh said, slamming her fist on the table, shaking the table under the tinies. “Why would you even listen to my idiot little brother anyway? Every decision he’s made has taken you guys from bad to worse.”

“Don’t act all high and mighty, Aubreigh,” Nate yelled up at the giant teenager. “The last thing you said to Sophia was ‘imagine how nice it would be to be dead’.” Nate scoffed and shook his head. “You fucking bitch!”

“Nate, stop it, please!” Chloe said, hugging him and burying her head into his chest. She was nothing but tears.

Aubreigh looked in the bottom of the tank and saw the sweaty imprint of her foot still on the bottom. She cringed at the memory of taunting them with her foot. But Aubreigh gritted her teeth and suppressed her guilt.

“You know what my mom is like. You took a risk when you escaped. This isn’t her fault; this is on you guys. But we have to move on. We have to focus on making a life for you here now.”

"Our mom is a monster!"

Aubreigh shook her head. “Mom has always been there for me! She’s never not forgiven me for my mistakes. She loves me unconditionally. She’s been a better friend to me than any of you, actually.” Aubreigh paused. “I guess that’s what I get for being friends with tinies.”

“You can’t honestly believe that if you shrank, right here and now, that mom wouldn’t stuff you under her soles or torment you like she does us, do you? You really believe she would still be your ‘friend’?” Thomas asked sincerely.

“Don’t talk about our mom that way you little twerp!” Aubreigh said, flicking her brother with her fingers. “Mom was right about you; I can see that now… I don’t know how I didn’t realize that sooner. How could I have been so stupid?”

“Please, stop it Aubreigh,” Thomas coughed and spat.

“Pathetic,” Aubreigh jeered, shaking her head and flicking her little brother again with her fingers, this time he flew back a few feet. “Just five minutes ago you were tearful and apologetic. Then you get this random burst of courage and confidence from god knows where and start talking back!”

“Please?” Thomas asked tearfully. “Please stop…”

“That’s better, twerp,” Aubreigh laughed. It almost felt cathartic to inflict pain on her brother. “Your all sad and crying now, Thomas, but I wonder how long it will take until you get the courage to be stupid enough to talk back again.”

“Stop hitting our brother, Aubreigh!” Julia yelled.

“Shut up or you’ll be next!” Aubreigh said, pointing a finger at her tiny sister.

“Why are you being so cruel, Aubreigh?” Chloe asked through her tears, taking a risk, and speaking up finally.

“Because I am angry!” Aubreigh sighed. “I am angry with you guys, I'm angry with myself for how I treated you and them."

“You are angry at everyone except your mom, Aubreigh,” Chloe said. “How does that possibly make any sense in your head?"

“Sure, my mom is tough on you guys,” Aubreigh said, “but I never said she was perfect, okay?”

“Aubreigh, just because you can’t set things right with them doesn't mean that you can’t set things right with us,” Chloe said. “We’re still here with you, right her, right now.”

“I am going to set things right, Chloe,” Aubreigh said. “I’m going to make living here really nice for you guys.”

“All of us?”

Aubreigh sighed. “I don’t know. I mean, the twins for sure… but the rest of you have seen too much and could get me and my mom in trouble with the law. So I assume yeah, all of you. But I don’t know what my mom wants to do. It will probably be up to her.”

“Oh god…,” Chloe sobbed.

“All of our lives have changed now, whether we like it or not,” Aubreigh said. “We just have to accept that and prepare for some more big changes.”

“But I don’t want-,”

“Guys,” Aubreigh said. “You're going to live here with me and my mom, okay? End of discussion.”

 

End Notes:

 

Leave a comment if you liked it!

Changes by carnage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, so my busy season is done so I'm back into writing again. The story is getting a little darker, so I apologize now if that's not your cup of tea. It's just what I love writing though! Anyways, I went back and added an addendum to the last chapter "Family Drama" to give it a more natural ending. I included that in this chapter too so you don't have to click back. Anyways, enjoy! Leave a comment or email me (gtscarnage@gmail.com) if you liked it! Thanks.

- Changes -

Added Oct 9 2021 [Feet, Humiliation, Entrapment]

Natalie walked into her bedroom and tossed her slippers on the floor, not caring where they landed. She sat on her bed with a sigh and slowly rubbed her temples. She couldn’t stop thinking about her interaction with Aubreigh and the tinies just a few moments ago. She was so unbelievably pissed at Thomas right now.

A sound from off in the distance caught Natalie’s attention. She looked over at the tiny house on the top of her dresser and saw her tiny husband coming out the front door.

“Honey?” the tiny man asked. “Where are the kids? I thought you were bringing them back up here, weren’t you?”

“Not now, Andrew,” Natalie sighed and dropped her hands on her thighs.

“But I thought-”

“I said NOT NOW, Andrew…,” Natalie said through gritted teeth, her eyes widening as she glared at the tiny man.

Andrew stopped and didn’t say another word. He knew all too well to never challenge his wife when she used that tone with him. That fact was even more important now that she was gigantic.

Natalie turned her head back and stood up, focusing on her routine now. She took her cardigan off, letting it fall to the floor. Then she pulled her shirt off and then let her pants drop to the floor too. She wedged her thumbs between her thigh and her underwear and shimmied them off her body, gyrating her body as she did so. Andrew stared in awe at the gigantic naked body before him. He was so turned on by her, yet, he was slightly afraid of her. Although, he didn’t know if that fear was warranted or if it was just all in his head. Just a little bit ago they were having sex as best a giant wife and tiny husband could. But now she wasn’t even talking to him. What the hell happened down there, he wondered?

Natalie didn’t even so much as glance in Andrew’s direction as she walked around their bedroom. She knew subconsciously that he was getting a show, but her mind was elsewhere. She was still thinking about what had just happened downstairs. She was still in shock that she had injured one of Aubreigh’s tiny little friends. And the more she thought about Aubreigh’s reaction, the more exciting it was to her. Aubreigh didn’t get mad at her, curse her out, or even cry. Sure, she could tell that Aubreigh was a little distraught, but who wouldn’t be if their friends just got nearly crunched? But still, Aubreigh reacted… surprisingly well...

Natalie smirked as she opened her closet bi-fold door and grabbed a robe. She thought about the words Aubreigh had said to her. Her daughter literally told her that she ‘understood’ her frustration, and that she was mad at the tinies too, especially her little brother. Had Aubreigh finally broken, she wondered? Natalie didn’t want to get too far ahead of herself. It would be naïve on her part to think that Aubreigh had just suddenly ‘switched sides’ and went from being their biggest advocate to someone who knows how to put those tinies in their place.

Still, the possibility tantalized Natalie.

Natalie walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting steam fill the room. Even if Aubreigh hadn’t been completely won over, Natalie didn’t see it as an impossibility anymore. With just a few more careful nudges and pushes, Natalie could have Aubreigh see her point of view. She would see, and finally understand, that she is a powerful woman and that she doesn't need to tiptoe around little people. One by one, the hurdles were coming down, Natalie realized. The water beat against Natalie’s chest, cascading down her body and splashing on the shower floor. The dirt and grime from her feet flowed down the drain. Natalie closed her eyes and smiled to herself as she let the water hit her face. 

And all Aubreigh had said was that… she understood. Natalie laughed even harder. Whether Aubreigh knew it or not, she had flipped sides. Natalie kept giggling to herself, thinking about how obvious it was to her now. She just needed to make her daughter realize that a switch had been flipped inside her. She looked forward to finally bonding with her daughter over their newfound value system.

Out in the bedroom, on the dresser, Andrew Beaumont sat alone on the ground by the front door to his tiny house. He was tired and a little confused as he heard maniacal laughing coming from the bathroom. He had never heard his wife laugh like that before. It would almost be comical if it weren’t so scary. He stood up and looked nervously at the bathroom door. Had Natalie lost it? Was she overwhelmed at the prospect of having to take care of a tiny husband, as well as that of her two shrunken children? It probably was a lot for her to take in, and he was worried that she wasn’t going to handle it very well.

He stepped inside the tiny house and went to the built-in miniature phone system. He pressed a button and put the receiver to his ear. He let it ring for a while before it went to voicemail. He heard the voice of his son, Thomas, on the other end of the line. He hung up and pressed another button. He let it ring again for several seconds before it also went to voicemail. This time the voice of his daughter, Julia, was on the other end, telling him to leave a message and she would call him back.

Frustrated, he hung up the phone and thought to himself. His thoughts were interrupted by the almost manic laughter in the distance. Getting another idea, he picked up the phone again and hit another button. The other end picked up and a very sleepy voice answered.

“Lindsey?” Andrew said, covering his mouth over the receiver, as if his giant wife could hear him.

“Yes, Mr. Beaumont?” the sleepy voice said. “Can I help you with something? It’s 11 at night.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry to be calling so late” Andrew said, looking out the window at the bathroom door. “But listen, can you swing by the house tomorrow?”

“Sure, is everything okay?”

“Um, I’m not sure,” he responded. “I just feel like something’s not right… but I can’t quite put my finger on it...”

“Okay, I’ll be over first thing,” Lindsey said.

“No, no,” he said. “Wait till mid-morning. And um, don’t tell Mrs. Beaumont that you’re coming, okay?”

“Um, sure,” Lindsey said. “You got it.”

“Thanks Lindsey,” he said, holding the receiver away from his ear as he heard the distant shower water stop.

“Are you okay, Mr. Beaumont?” Lindsey asked on the other end. Andrew was distracted and absentmindedly hung up on her. He slowly walked back outside his house and onto the dresser, watching the bathroom door in the distance. He couldn’t take his eyes off it. And every second that passed raised the tension in his heart as it slowly beat harder and harder. He wondered if he dared to speak to Natalie again.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened and out walked his giant wife in a haze of steam. Her wet hair was pulled behind her ears and the white robe covered most of her body. His fingers tingled with nervousness and his legs felt like jelly. Mustering up a bit of courage, he drew in a pained breath.

“So, what’s so funny?” Andrew asked, his heart beating harder and louder. He was sure his voice was shaky too.

“Hmm?” Natalie asked, turning her head toward him in annoyance.

“I heard you laughing in the bathroom,” Andrew said, pausing to catch his breath and calm his voice down. “I just wanted to know, what’s so funny?”

“Ugh,” Natalie rolled her eyes with a sigh and took two steps toward her tiny husband. Her magnificent figure loomed higher and higher over him with each step closer, her breasts nearly blocking his view of her scowling face. It was a sight that he wasn’t used to yet. The rest of her imposing glare was blocked out of sight as Natalie pushed her giant finger into her tiny husband and knocked him flat on his back. “You need to go to bed, okay?” she said, starting to walk away.

“Don’t push me like that Nat,” Andrew said, getting back up. “I’m serious.”

Natalie stopped in her tracks and turned around. Her ears burned at the insolent words she just heard her tiny husband utter.

“Don’t tell me what to do, Andrew,” she said, slowly approaching him again. Her eyes pierced straight into him as her brows creased into a scowl. “Don’t tell me what to fucking do, Andrew!” she said again, more forcefully this time. “You lost that privilege when you shrank and then sold our company.” Her finger pressed Andrew to the dresser again. “So now, you don’t get to tell me what to do. Got that?”

Andrew squirmed and wheezed beneath the weight of his wife’s massive finger. The rubbery flesh nearly covered Andrew’s entire body. “Please, Nat…” he coughed, “I can’t breathe…”

“I know! That’s kind of the fucking point!” Natalie spat. “Now answer me, do you understand that you don’t get to tell me what to do?”

“Yes!” Andrew choked.

“Do you?” Natalie angrily asked again, pressing down ever so slightly harder.

“Yes!” Andrew cried even louder as even more air was forced from his tiny lungs. It felt like he was about to pop.

Natalie released her tiny husband from under her finger and he gasped in a breath of air.

“Good,” she said. Her face loomed over Andrew. Her glare of annoyance and anger penetrated so strongly into the heart of the tiny man that he didn’t dare speak another word. “Now get up,” the giant woman said, softening her face only slightly. Andrew promptly did as he was told. “When I tell you to go to bed, what should the proper response be?”

“Why are you treating me like a child with a bedtime?” Andrew wheezed.

He was scared of his giant wife, but he was still brave enough, and stupid enough, to question her. Natalie was going to fix that. She pursed her lips together and exhaled through her nose with disappointment. The air from her nostrils swirled around him. He was bold enough to make eye contact with her as her giant face hovered above him. But then the sight of her monumental face was replaced by her incoming hand.

“Oh God, Natalie, please don’t!” he said, but it was too late. Natalie flicked him with her finger, sending him flying up against the side of the model house. He landed on his side and did his best to catch his breath. Things were a blur for Andrew now.

“Why don’t you take a minute to think about what the correct response should be, Andrew. And not some smart alec reply,” the giant woman said, stepping away. “I’ll be back, sweetheart.”

Andrew’s sides hurt immensely, but luckily there were no broken bones or anything serious like that. He coughed and sputtered a few times and sat up and rubbed his neck. He felt sore from head to toe. He knew what Natalie wanted, but he didn’t understand why she was playing such a cruel game with him. But now having been stuck in her slipper, pressed under her finger, and then flicked by that same finger, he realized all he had to do was play her stupid game by her rules and just wait for Lindsey to come in the morning. That was it, he gave up. He was ready to give his giant wife what she wanted. He heard and felt the booms of her walking around as she changed into some pajamas. He laid there, tired and extremely sore, just waiting for her to come back. He knew he wouldn’t be lucky enough for her to just ignore him until the morning now.

“Well?” her voice echoed. “Did you have some time to think about it?” Natalie said, walking toward him in a t-shirt and panties. She casually kicked her slippers toward the bed and looked down at him, curling her lip.

Andrew watched as the tumbling slippers came to rest, it was a very sobering sight. They were complete monoliths that had been so effortlessly moved by his wife’s casual movements. It was an extremely vivid reminder of how small and insignificant he was now. He wouldn’t have been able to even budge them with all of his might.

Natalie’s eyes lowered to his level, but something caught Andrew’s eyes. One of his wife’s slippers landed with the hard rubber sole turned upward. And on that sole was a very red squishy goo. His heart sank into the pit of his stomach and his throat swelled up with a lump. He began to quake as an uneasy trepidation washed over him.

“D-did you step on them?” the tiny man quivered. 

Not expecting that response, at all, Natalie’s eyebrows furrowed. “Huh?” she asked, squinting her eyes in confusion at her tiny husband.

“Did you step on them?!” he said again, his voice was louder but still shaking and about to give out.

Natalie shook her head at him, completely mystified, still not sure what he was talking about. She looked back to where he was looking and saw the squashed pulp still stuck to the bottom of her shoe.

“Andrew Beaumont!” she snapped, looking back at him. “Are you asking me if I stepped on our children? Are you fucking serious right now? You better be kidding me!”

“I don’t know Natalie, I don’t know what’s going on! The kids aren’t here, you won’t tell me what happened! You nearly squashed me with your finger! H-how am I supposed to know? What am I supposed to think?”

“You should think, ‘hmm, I know my wife, and I know that she loves our children and would never do anything to hurt them,’ that’s what you should think, Andrew!

“Can I see them?” he asked. “Can I see the twins?”

“No!” Natalie scoffed. “They are with Aubreigh. It is late and it is time for bed.”

“But-,”

“I cannot believe you thought I would hurt our kids like that!” Natalie folded her arms and shook her head.

“I’m sorry, babe, I’m just scared,” Andrew explained.

“Don’t ‘babe’ me,” Natalie said scornfully. 

“Babe, I-,”

“What did I just say?” Natalie picked up the tiny man between her fingers and held him before her scrunched up face. “You know, I thought that having you spend some time in my shoe earlier would have taught you to show me some respect. But now I know that was incredibly short sighted of me. I should have known you wouldn’t learn that fast. You always were an obstinate one, Andrew Beaumont. You don’t leave me with any other choice.”

“What- what do you mean?” Andrew asked in confusion. “Any other choice for what?”

Natalie sat down on the bed and ruffled through her clothes that she left on the floor.

“Here we go!” she smiled, holding up a dirty sock. “If my slipper wasn’t enough to teach you to respect me, then I’m going to up it to spending the night with my foot.”

“Spending the night with your-,” Andrew said before Natalie squeezed him with her fingers and forced the air out of his lungs, cutting him off.

“Yep! Now, in you go!” she said with a smile, dropping him in her sock.

Andrew tumbled down the fabric of the giant sock. This was an old trick for Natalie that she had used many times before on the poor tinies. But for Andrew, this experience was brand new. He never in his wildest dreams thought that he might be inside one of his wife’s giant socks someday. Everything was weird and frightening. He landed in the toe section and opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was the smell. It was strong. It smelled like his wife’s feet, but it was also strong with the smell of her sweat. The other thing he noticed was how stiff the fibers of fabric were, no doubt where the moist sock had absorbed her foot sweat and then dried out. He tried to stand, but the sock moved as Natalie lifted to her face and looked at the little lump of her husband wiggling within.

“Whew...,” she said, waving her hand in front of her nose, “that IS strong, so sorry about that Andrew. But just like I didn’t get a say in selling the company, you don’t get to have a say in how I discipline you.”

“Is that what this is about?” Andrew yelled from within the dirty sock. “Selling the company?”

“Well, that, and for not listening to me when I told you to go to bed, and for thinking that I squashed our kids,” she said, sticking her toes in the opening and pulling the sock over her foot. “But yeah, I’m pretty pissed about you selling the company. But at least my feet are pretty clean for you, dear.”

Andrew could still clearly hear his wife’s terrifying voice as the hot soft flesh of her foot pressed into him. The rubbery pads of her toes flexed and squished around him, gripping him tightly under the arches. They actually were very clean, just like she said, no doubt to Natalie having just gotten out of the shower. But they were incredibly warm, which was going to heat up the sock and soon create a weird mixture of smells.

“You know, Andrew,” she said, “it’s strange. I never imagined I would have you, of all people, under my toes like this. Not in a million years.” She let out a slight chuckle. “I always thought we were immune. But I guess that didn’t apply to you or the twins, huh?” Natalie squeezed her toes, squishing her tiny husband's body over and over again. It was incredible to feel him struggle against them. But they were way too powerful for him. He would never be able to escape their grip. “It’s also just so crazy to think that, a little over a year ago… it had been ages since I’d had any interaction with a tiny. I only ever went to shopping centers and malls that weren’t integrated with tinies…, the twins were normal…, and you hadn’t even started the company yet. And now, here we are,” she said, pressing her foot into the mattress to feel Andrew squirm again. “It’s just so funny how things can change, isn’t it? For instance, just an hour ago you were in my pussy… and now you’re stuck in my sock. That’s pretty funny if you ask me,” she said with a chuckle as she kept squeezing her toes around on Andrew.

There were some muffled screams from within Natalie’s sock that she couldn’t understand. But it didn’t matter.

“Shhh,” Natalie whispered. “Just relax baby. You’re not going anywhere for a while.” With a smile, she lifted her toes and set them back down on him. “I don’t want to do this to you, but it’s for your own good. Soon you’ll learn to respect me and do just as I say. In fact, there’s going to be some big changes around here.”

Natalie turned off her light and laid down in the bed, pulling the covers over her. She felt pretty optimistic about Aubreigh, and that was enough for her to close her eyes with a happy heart. And so, with the faint feeling of her tiny husband wiggling under her toes, she drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning, the sun shone brightly through the kitchen window as the sound of eggs sizzling filled the air. The 10 tiny souls in the tank sat in solitude as they watched Aubreigh make an omelet. She had set their enclosure on the kitchen island so she could make them breakfast.

“Ben!” she said, turning around with a huge smile. “I know you don’t like peppers, but does anyone else not like them?” Hovering her head over the tank, she eyed each of them individually. Her bright beaming face never faltered. The tinies just shook their heads. No one verbally answered her question. Aubreigh smiled bigger. “Okay then!”

She turned around and grabbed a pepper and started chopping away. “I think maybe you can just eat around it then Ben… if everyone else likes them, I don’t see why I shouldn’t add them.” She picked up the green bits of pepper with her fingers and sprinkled them on the hot gooey egg in the frying pan. 

“Oh!” she said, turning around to the tiny people again. “And what about onions? Anyone here not like onions?” The reflection of the chopping knife in her hand shined brightly down on the tinies. Seeing the giant teenager holding such a gruesome weapon made them nervous and apprehensive. And again, no one really responded. “Come on guys,” Aubreigh said, still retaining her smile. “You’re not making this very easy for me.”

“Uh, I don’t like onions, Aub,” Ben mumbled.

“Thank you, Ben!” Aubreigh sighed with relief. “Anyone else?”

Again, there was silence as she eyed each tiny person individually, looking for any sort of response.

“Everyone else likes onions? Wow, well, it just looks like you are striking out Ben. Well, I’m just going to add them anyways,” she said, turning around and chopping two small white onions, “and you can just eat around them too.”

“Dang, I hate onions and peppers…,” Ben said. “This is going to be the worst omelet ever…”

“Trust me…,” Brian said, “that’s not the worst omelet ever. It could be worse.” His harrowing experience of nearly being eaten in Aubreigh’s omelet just yesterday was vividly imprinted on his brain. 

“Ha!” Ben laughed, looking at the others. “I suppose one of us could be stuck in it. That would suck wouldn’t it?” Ben chuckled to himself but saw that no one else was even humoring him with a courtesy laugh. He composed himself and stopped laughing out of embarrassment. “Geez guys, I’m just trying to lighten the mood and make the best of our situation. It’s absurd right? That we’d be IN AN OMELET? And then either Aubreigh or Mrs. Beaumont would-”

“Jesus Christ, Ben!” Nate said. “Shut the fuck up, will ya?”

“It’s okay,” Brian said, pausing and smiling to himself. “It’s kind of funny now.”

“What is?” Ben asked.

“No, it’s not funny,” Kelly said, punching her brother in the arm and scowling her face. “You almost died yesterday!”

“Okay,” Ben said, “what’s NOT funny then?”

“If we can’t laugh at these crazy things that keep happening to us, then we’re going to have a REALLY rough time,” Brian replied. “Our whole tiny life is laughable.”

“I don’t understand-,” Ben stopped mid-sentence and gasped, putting both his hands over his mouth. “Oh my god!” he said with eyes wide open. “Did? Did you?” Ben exhaled in disbelief. “In an omelet? But how? Why? And… how did you survive?”

“I guess god had other plans for me,” Brian shrugged.

“Geez, I guess so,” Ben said, completely mortified by the thought of being stuck in any kind of food.

“I don’t believe in god,” Nate said stoically.

“Um…,” Brian paused, caught off guard by Nate’s statement. “Okay?”

Nate shook his head. “I mean, if god was real, this wouldn’t be happening to any of us.”

“Well, I know for me, my belief in god is the only thing that gets me through being tiny. I don’t think there are any tiny people in heaven,” Brian replied.

“Yeah, Nate,” Ben said. “Why do you always have to crap on other people’s beliefs?”

“Sorry,” Nate replied. “Whatever helps you get through this hellish life.”

A colossal shadow loomed over them. They looked up to the sight of Aubreigh’s bright smile shining down on them.

“What are you guys talking about?” she asked in a chipper tone.

“Nothing/god,” the tiny voices simultaneously mumbled.

“Well, what’s the discussion about?” Aubreigh asked. “I have opinions about god too.” 

“Nate doesn't believe in god,” Ben said. Nate turned his head toward Ben and stared daggers at him.

“Dude, if you weren’t my girlfriend's brother, I swear I could kill you,” he muttered.

“Nate?” Aubreigh asked, genuinely shocked. “You don’t believe in god? Wow, I’m surprised to hear you say that. I mean, you’ve gone to church ever since we were kids. So how can you say that?”

“I-, I don’t know,” he said despondently. “It just doesn't make sense to me anymore. A magical sky wizard? You might as well be praying to that spatula in your hand. They both will respond the same way… not at all. I used to pray to god every day, since I was a kid, that I wouldn’t be a tiny person anymore, that I would be cured, that I could just be normal. God never responded.” Nate scoffed. “Because he’s not fucking real. It’s just a fairy-tale for stupid people.”

“That’s so interesting. I thought you little people would want to believe in a god, you know,” Aubreigh said, gesturing at them, “because of your situation and what not.”

“How-, how would that help?” Nate asked in disbelief.

“I don’t know Nate, some people like believing in that stuff, you know, for hope and whatever,” the giant teen said, flipping the omelet over. “Polls say that an overwhelming number of tinies believe in god or some sort of higher power. But I always thought that was weird… I feel like you do Nate… I mean, who wouldn’t lose their faith if their life turned out so crappy and horrible?”

“Gee whiz,” Nate said. “You really are doing a great job of making us feel good about our lot in life. Bang up job, Aubs.”

“Come on,” Aubreigh sighed, “knock off the sarcasm, okay?”

“Well, I mean, come on,” Nate scoffed, “how stupid do you have to be to make a comment like that? Like, can’t you not read the room?”

“Oh really?” Aubreigh said, “So you think I’m stupid, Nate?”

She looked down in the tank at the tiny teenage boy and raised her eyebrows expectantly.

“Yeah, I do…,” Nate said without hesitation. He looked right up at the giant girl. She frowned her lips and narrowed her eyes in response to him.

“You better take that back, right now,” Aubreigh sternly scolded him.

“Or what?” Nate scoffed. “Are you going to put me in your shoe again?”

Aubreigh shrugged her shoulders flippantly. “Who knows. I might!”

“Nate, just take it back,” Chloe pleaded with him. The last thing she wanted was for her boyfriend to be on the receiving end of Aubreigh’s wrath.

“Okay,” Nate sighed, calming down and rubbing the bridge of his nose, “Aubreigh, I’m sorry I called you stupid, okay? Now can we just move on with breakfast? I’m getting hungry.” He smiled up at the giant teenager, trying to salvage his standing with her.

“Why are you being so difficult right now?” Aubreigh said with exasperation

“I’m not being difficult, I just-”

Nate stopped talking immediately when he saw the colossal fingers of the teenage girl coming toward him, opening up and revealing her sweaty palm. He tried to duck but her fingers still managed to pinch his tiny body between them and pluck him out of the tank.

“You know,” Aubreigh said, setting the tiny man down on the counter next to the tank, “I can handle you being a dick to your little friends, but when you disrespect me, that crosses a line.”

“I wasn’t being a dick!” Nate yelled back.

“You called me stupid, you moron, uh yeah, that’s called being a dick where I come from,” Aubreigh responded, crossing her arms.

“Yeah, well you just called me a moron, so what about that?” Nate replied defensively.

“You little…,” Aubreigh said, stomping her foot in frustration. She grabbed the spatula and held it over Nate, as if it were a giant fly swatter, ready to slam it down on him and squash him. She watched with amusement as Nate’s face turned from one of smug arrogance to one of sudden defeat. It made her chuckle. “You know, I can swat you like a little bug right here and now. Do you realize that? Is that what you want?”

“N-no…, no…,” Nate said shakily.

Aubreigh could also hear the tiny voices of his peers squeaking away in the tank. But she promptly ignored them. She smiled and slowly lowered the spatula. Nate looked up and saw the shiny metal surface getting closer to him. It was still covered in grease and small bits of egg and other pieces of onions and peppers. The giant girl slowly pressed his body under the flat metal surface.

“I can swat you like a fly or I can splatter you under it, your choice!” she said smugly with a smirk.

There were some brief muffled yells from under the colossal kitchen utensil, which made Aubreigh giggle. Nate felt an immense crushing pressure from the spatula. There was no forgiveness in the hard metal surface that was pressing down on him harder and harder. The bits of freshly cut onions and peppers were overwhelming to the tiny. His eyes watered and his nose began to run as every breath became an excruciating exercise with inhaling the potent chemicals. Aubreigh had neglected to think about the effect that freshly cut onions and peppers would have on a tiny person.

Suddenly, the spatula was whisked away. There was a wave of fresh air that Nate counted as a blessing. That alone was enough to make him reconsider that maybe there was a god. However, his moment of faith was short-lived when he saw Aubreigh sliding the utensil under his legs. She flicked his limp body on top of the flat surface with her finger and lifted the spatula over the frying pan.

“Oh come on, I can’t stay mad at you!” she said mockingly. “Why don’t you have some food, you said you were hungry, right? Well here! Have at it!”

She started to giggle as she began to rotate the utensil. As soon as Nate could feel the surface starting to tilt, he dove for the rising edge, grabbing it with his hands. It became harder for him to hold on tight as more of his body weight lifted off the surface and dangled over the hot stove. The only thing preventing him from falling into the hot pan below was his grip on the edge of the spatula, which was starting to slip on the greasy residue.

“Well, come on, aren’t you hungry?” Aubreigh chuckled. “Are you going to eat or are you just going to kick your legs in the air like a dang fool?”

Nate’s face was turning red and his arms were burning from having to hold his body weight up for so long. In reality, it was only for about 3 or 4 seconds, but to him, it felt like an eternity. Then finally, Aubreigh turned the spatula back flat so Nate wasn’t dangling any longer. He didn’t let go of his grip for fear that she might do it again. Aubreigh just smiled down at him and watched him panting away, trying to catch his breath.

“You should probably start working out,” she laughed. “That way, something little like this doesn't wind you and just totally wipe you out,” she giggled. “Oh! In fact!” she said, raising her eyebrows with excitement. “I know just the PERFECT way for you to build up your stamina!” She hurriedly plucked him off the spatula and brought him up to her beaming face. “Can you guess what it is?” she asked in a sing-song voice.

Nate used to love that sing-songy voice of hers. Back when she was nice. Back before her mom corrupted her. Before their friendship was strained… But now, that voice just grated on him. It was haunting and infuriating at the same time.

“I said…,” she sang, getting his attention again, “can you guess what it is that you can do that will build your stamina?”

“No Aubreigh,” he said shakily, “I-, I don’t know what that would be. What is it?”

“Here, let me give you a clue,” she said, smiling brightly. “Umm, okay, so, you mentioned it earlier… that’s your clue.”

“P-prayer?” Nate said, shaking his head in bewilderment.

“Nooooo…., not quite…..,” she said as she tilted her head and pursed her lips. “Why don’t you try thinking about back at the condo when you went up my shorts without consent?”

Nate’s lips quivered and his heart sank. Aubreigh smirked when she saw his eyes well up with tears.

“That’s right,” the teenage goddess said, “you know what it is, don’t you. Come on, just say it!”

“You’re going to put me in your shoes…,” he said dejectedly.

“Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!” Aubreigh laughed. She excitedly and quickly lowered Nate to the soft fuzzy surface of a giant insole. Her bare foot was already out of her slipper and propped up against her other leg, anticipating it’s new visitor.

“Spending some time in my shoe will be one hell of a work out, I guarantee it,” Aubreigh giggled from high above, standing back up, looking at the tiny man panicking in her shoe. “I mean, you can feel free to try praying too, if you want. Maybe you could pray to my toes or something? Who knows, maybe they’ll hear you better than god does.”

“Please Aubreigh, no,” he pleaded. “You don’t do things like this! That's your mom! She is the one who is mean to us, not you! This isn’t who you are!”

“I’m not being mean either!” Aubreigh said, bringing her massive toes over the tiny man. “I’m helping you,” she explained. “This will toughen you up and make you stronger.”

“But-,” the tiny boy tried to yell.

“Now the first thing to do is to get running!” she grinned as her toes chased after the little teenage boy. “I would hate for you to get trapped under my sole, I think that’s something you have to work your way up to. Maybe after you’ve built up some experience and stamina under my toes. You know, baby steps.”

Nate ran s hard as his wore out body could and reached the end of the teenager’s slipper. Just like before, it was dark and smelled strongly. He turned around with his back up against the wall and watched helplessly as her sweaty toes inched their way closer and closer to him. The temperature rose as they closed in and settled in place, each toe settling in their respective established toe prints. Nate found himself squished tightly between the tip of Aubreigh’s big toe and the fabric of her shoe behind him. He wiggled his way out and was now in front of her second toe. At a little less than an inch, the edge of her toenail was just in front of his face, one wrong move and he could be sliced in two. Or at the very least, seriously maimed by it. He dropped to the floor and an all too familiar feeling overcame him. He took a deep breath, knowing things were about to get bad. The air quality was horrible, it was incredibly hot, super humid…, and had somewhat of a salty sour flavor to it. But it was all he had.

“There we go Nate,” Aubreigh smiled, “ now get ready for the workout of your life,” she said, wiggling her toes and positioning Nate under them. She turned around and took the now complete omelet off the burner of the stove. Her first step was gentle, allowing the tiny boy in her shoe plenty of time to prepare for the crushing weight of her toes to come down on top of him. She stood there for a few more moments as she added salt and pepper to the still sizzling egg. When she was finished, she turned around and set the plate next to the tank and looked in at the 7 remaining tiny people.

“What’s the matter little bro,” Aubreigh asked with a plain expression, “it looks like you want to say something.” She popped her finger in her mouth and cleaned it off, looking directly at her tiny brother, waiting for a response. “Well, come on, I’m waiting…,”

“It’s nothing…,” he replied dejectedly.

“Oh come on,” the giant girl teased him, “where’s that random burst of bravery and courage you usually get? Just say what it is, I’ll grant you immunity, I swear.”

Thomas sighed and rocked his head back and forth, trying to think of the right words to say. He knew his sister had just said he was granted immunity, but he didn’t trust the giant teenager at all.

“It’s just that,” he started, “watching you just now, you didn’t seem like our big sister anymore...”

“Mmmm…, meaning what, exactly?” she said, scowling at him.

“Meaning that,” Thomas paused, “it was like I was watching our mom instead of you. That whole thing with the spatula, the putting him in your shoes and claiming it was for exercise… that was just really mom-like. It was just super weird to see my sister, who always defended us and always protected us from giants, now doing that to a tiny herself. Especially to someone we both know.”

Aubreigh paused and frowned slightly, “You’re going to make me feel bad, Thomas.” She said, drumming her toes over the lump of a tiny person beneath them.

But then Aubreigh remembered how it made her feel when Nate called her stupid, she didn’t appreciate that either. Just thinking about those things got her chest burning again. And then, as if on cue, the squirming of the tiny resumed under her toes again. But this time, it felt liberating to Aubreigh, almost as if it were a way to release her frustration.

“But thankfully Thomas,” Aubreigh sighed, “I’ve had a lot of time to think, and I’ve changed my viewpoint a little bit, just slightly. I mean, I’m not exactly like mom per se, for example, I could never kill a tiny. I mean, come one, you guys are still people to me,” she said with a smile. “However, I realize now that I have to stop treating you with kid gloves.”

Just then Natalie walked into the kitchen. She was dressed in a business suit and skirt with tall heels. She saw the freshly made omelet sitting on the kitchen island in front of her seat.

“Oh Aubreigh, you are such a dear,” she said, taking a seat and reaching for a fork. “This is so wonderful because I’m already running late.”

“Um, yeah, sure mom,” Aubreigh said, she couldn’t tell her mom now that the food was for the tinies and not for her.

“Now,” she asked, smiling at her daughter, taking a big bite of the egg omelet, “what are you talking about?” 

“Oh, we were just talking about how things are going to be, you know, between me and them from now on,” Aubreigh said dismissively.

“Oh?” Natalie asked. “And how is that going to be exactly?” she said, cutting another piece of omelet with her fork.

“You know,” Aubreigh stammered, “I still love them and all, I just need to be a little tougher on them.”

“Being tough on them is the best way for them to learn, isn’t that right guys?” Natalie asked, directing her gaze at the horrified tinies in the tank. 

“Right...,” Aubreigh said with a sigh, half agreeing, “but I could never kill a tiny, I just don’t have that in me…,” she said with a grimace, looking at her mom.

“What?” Natalie asked with a surprised look on her face and talking with her mouth full of food. “Of course you have it in you! Don’t you remember that pervert from the resort?”

“Oh right…,” Aubreigh said, “I forgot about him…,”

“Remember,” Natalie said, swallowing, “you crushed him without hesitation!”

“Ok- okay,” Aubreigh said, holding her hand up, shushing her mom in embarrassment.

“What?” Natalie asked. Then she looked over at the tank of tiny people and smirked. “Oh, right…,”

Aubreigh swallowed hard, “yeah…,”

“Aubreigh, honey,” Natalie said in her most reassuring voice, “it’s okay, it happens. It’s just a part of life. And trust me, that won’t be the last time either. Even if you try your hardest, there’s always an accident waiting to happen. These little people just have to learn to deal with that.”

“I suppose…,” Aubreigh said.

“You little guys don’t be giving her a hard time now, you hear?” she said, grinning down at them. “I promise you that you would rather have Aubreigh being hard on you, than me being hard on you. That’s a fact.” The tinies stayed still and somber. Not saying a word for fear the giant woman might lose it again. And they had very little faith in Aubreigh to intercede on their behalf and protect them.

“Hey,” Natalie said, scrunching her face, “I thought there were 10 little tinies left, why do I see only 9?”

Aubreigh laughed a little at the irony. “I’m uh, actually being tough on one of them right now,” the teenage girl said, smirking.

“Really?” Natalie asked, eying Aubreigh up and down. “Do I even want to know?”

“He’s in my shoe mom, nothing like that!” Aubreigh giggled for the first time since her mom came in the kitchen. That was a major relief to Natalie. She had decided to act as if nothing had happened, and so far, it looked like it was paying off. But she was still unsure if Aubreigh had forgiven her.

“Oh, in your shoe?” Natalie said, smirking back at her daughter. “And what did the young man do that earned him that privilege?”

“He called me stupid,” Aubreigh said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. “I don’t know, maybe I overreacted…?”

Natalie pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows, stifling a laugh. “Oh honey, if I were your age and a tiny called me stupid, he’d be saying hello to the bottom of my shoe, no questions asked. In fact, if I were my age NOW and a tiny called me stupid, they’d still be saying hello to the bottom of my shoe!”

“Okay, so you mean to tell me I’m not a heartless bitch like you then,” Aubreigh asked, smiling and laughing. Natalie was surprised by her daughter’s words, but found them to be a strange form on comradery. 

“I told you, they’re lucky to have you and not me!” Natalie laughed back in response. “Which is more than I can say for your dad. By the way honey, would you mind checking on him today and getting him some breakfast?”

“Of course,” Aubreigh said. “How was he this morning?”

“Hmm?” Natalie asked, taking a sip of coffee. “Oh, I have no idea, I didn’t really talk to him this morning.”

“What, why not?” Aubreigh asked, visibly confused.

“I was in a rush, I didn’t have time to talk to him,” Natalie said, finishing her coffee. “But had I known you were making me breakfast I might have taken the time and responded to him.”

“Respond?” Aubreigh asked, stifling a laugh again. “Mom, what the hell are you talking about?”

“Oh, I mean that he tried talking to me but I didn’t talk to him. I heard him, I just ignored him, that’s all. I had to get ready!”

“Mom, you are terrible!” Aubreigh laughed.

“Me?!” Natalie said, overdramatically acting taken aback. “You’re the one with one of your friends in your shoe, not me!”

“Okay, mom,” Aubreigh said, pausing and trying not to laugh. “Answer me truthfully and don’t lie…,”

“Okay…,” Natalie said, looking her daughter in the eyes. “What is it?”

“We’ve been home for less than a day; has dad been in your shoes already or not?” Aubreigh asked, raising her eyebrows and grinning.

“Aubreigh!” Natalie explained. “That doesn’t prove anything, what your father and I do is none-,”

“Ah-ha!” Aubreigh said, pointing to her mom. “That right there proves it! Oh my gosh, poor dad.” Aubreigh said, shaking her head and smiling at her mom.

Natalie smirked and rolled her eyes, “Okay, make his breakfast extra good for him, will ya? Maybe make up for my bad mood last night.”

“Of course,” Aubreigh said. There was a slight lull and Aubreigh took advantage of the silence. “There is just one thing though,” Aubreigh said, scrunching her face in awkwardness.

“What is that, honey?” Natalie asked, looking into her daughter's eyes.

“I don’t know…,” she started, “maybe Thomas just got under my skin, but I have to know; what would happen if I shrank?”

“What, what do you mean, honey?” Natalie asked, surprised by Aubreigh’s question. “You’re immune, pumpkin. Every yearly test says that.”

“I know that,” Aubreigh said. “But I mean, what if I wasn’t? Would I be just another tiny under your feet then? I mean, I know we’ve joked before, but in all seriousness… would you do that to me?”

“Aubreigh,” Natalie sighed, “of course not! You’ve never done anything to deserve that. Your brother and sister are lazy slackers and disobedient on top of that, especially your brother,” she said, eyeing the tiny twin from the corner of her eye. “And the others are either disrespectful, rude, or worse. No one goes under my feet unless they deserve it!”

“Well, what about dad?” Aubreigh asked.

“Uh, he sold our company without even so much as talking to either of us about it,” Natalie said, scowling again. “THAT’S the kind of behavior that will put someone directly beneath my feet.”

“Okay, I thought so…,” Aubreigh said. “I just had to know for sure.”

“Of course, honey,” Natalie smiled. “I understand. No, not ever would you be under my feet.” 

“Okay that makes me feel better,” Aubreigh said, glancing at the clock. “Well, I guess I better get started on dad’s breakfast,” Aubreigh said.

“Yeah, I’ve got to get going anyways,” Natalie said, getting up and setting her dishes by the sink.

“Where are you going anyways?” Aubreigh asked, cracking more eggs for another omelet.

“Ugh,” Natalie sighed, “to Marley Industries. I’ve got to figure out what your dad did with our company. I want to get our portion back or I don’t know, something…,” Natalie rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Every time I think about that bitch, I get so angry,” Natalie laughed. “You know what, I changed my mind, don’t do anything special for your dad’s breakfast!”

“Mom, quit being terrible, okay?!” Aubreigh smiled again.

“Oh alright…,” Natalie smiled in defeat, “good-bye sweetheart, I love you. See you tonight.”

“See you tonight mom.”

Aubreigh turned back around to focus on making her dad’s breakfast. The front door slammed as Natalie walked out. The tinies sat in defeat and looked at each other. There was a sense of relief that the giant woman had left, but there was still some apprehension because they were still in the presence of the terrifying teenager.

“Well… that didn’t take long…,” Thomas muttered.

“For what?” Brian asked, the others looking at him.

“For Aubreigh to change like that,” he replied, “I didn’t expect Aubreigh to change so fast!”

“Yeah, they’re like best friends again…,” Julia shook her head.

“Your mom always talks her way out of these things, how doesn’t Aubreigh hate her?” Brain said.

“There’s nothing we can do about that now,” Kelly added. “But at least she’s nowhere near as bad as your mom.”

“Easy for you to say,” Chloe said angrily through her tears, “your boyfriend isn’t inside her shoe as we speak.”

“Right…,” Kelly sighed, “I’m-…, I’m sorry…,”

“The only way out of this situation is if a miracle happened,” Thomas sighed.

None of them had any hopes of ever escaping now…

 

End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading!

Natalie's Business Lessons by carnage
Author's Notes:

- Natalie's Business Lessons -

Added October 10, 2021 [Mouthplay, Feet, Shoeplay, Entrapement, Humiliation]

 

“I”m so glad you could meet me here, Miss Marley,” Natalie said, with a smile that hid her feelings of contentiousness. 

“Please, call me Jennifer,” the woman on the other side of the table said to her.

“Okay,” Natalie said with a subdued smirk, stirring her coffee, “Jennifer it is then.”

Jennifer Marley smiled back and opened a packet of Stevia for her cup of coffee. “This place makes the best coffee around, but I still can’t kick these old habits of mine,” she said, pouring the sweetener in her drink.

“I use at least three,” Natalie forcibly chuckled, trying to find a common ground with this woman and reaching for some packets of sweetener herself.

“And how is your tea, Penny?” Jennifer asked, looking down at her tiny assistant sitting at the tiny accommodations between the two giant women.

“It’s very good, ma’am,” the tiny secretary replied, looking up at her giant boss.

“This was one of Beaumont Industries clients,” Jennifer said, looking around at the bustling coffee shop; it was packed with regular sized people and tinies, all enjoying beverages and pastries. “I believe it was one of Andrew’s first integration clients when he first started his company last year.”

“You sure do your homework,” Natalie said with ire as she took a sip of her drink.

“Andrew has been on my radar ever since he entered this business,” Jennifer explained to Natalie. “I have no idea how he managed to score some of the contracts he won with school districts and other businesses. He’s one of the biggest names in the state for tiny integration. It’s such a shame what happened to him…,” Her face contorted into a frown.

“Yeah…,” Natalie said, “it’s a real pity. Now what do you mean, been on your radar?”

“Oh gosh,” Jennifer replied, “Penny, how many times did we ask him to join our company? At least a half dozen, correct?”

“Seven offers, Miss,” the tiny Penny squeaked below. “I sent him seven correspondences over the course of a year.”

“Yeah,” Jennifer said, rolling her eyes and looking back at Natalie, “seven times I wanted that man at Marley Industries. I offered him an engineering position, I offered him a merger and acquisition, I asked about subcontracting him, he refused it all. Well, until we met last month, that is…, that’s when things finally started to fall into place.”

Last month, Natalie wondered? What happened last month? She absentmindedly set her cup down on the table and remembered all the nights that Andrew suddenly had to work late about a month ago. Natalie had thought that was strange because he had never worked late before, but she had believed him. In fact, she even had her suspicions about Andrew’s secretary, Lindsey. Natalie never liked the way she looked at him. But now... Natalie realized it was Jennifer Marley that she should have been worried about.

Some squeaking sounds interrupted Natalie’s train of thought.

“Oh dear, Natalie,” Jennifer said, covering her mouth with concern and looking down at Penny, “I’m afraid you’re hurting Penny.”

“Hmm, what?” Natalie said, lifting her cup off the table. The little secretary was getting back up on her feet after the gigantic woman had set her drink on her. Natalie’s cup had completely destroyed Penny’s little table and chairs, but the tiny woman seemed to be fine, just a little miffed. “Oh my,” Natalie set her cup down out of the way, “how clumsy of me!” she said overdramatically. 

“Penny, are you alright?” Jennifer asked the tiny assistant.

“Yes, I’m fine ma’am,” Penny replied, dusting herself off. Her cup of tea had spilled all over her when Natalie’s cup had smashed on top of her.

“I’m terribly sorry,” Natalie said, leaning down toward the tiny woman.

“Well, watch what you’re doing, you big oaf!” Penny retorted sharply.

“Penny!” Jennifer snapped. “Manners!”

“Yes, ma’am,” Penny replied. “I apologize for my outburst Mrs. Beaumont.”

Natalie glared at the tiny woman and simply smiled in return.

“Here, Penny,” Jennifer said, “why don’t I get you a change of clothes from the car, okay?” She stood up and slid her chair back in. “Excuse me please, Natalie.”

Natalie nodded and took another sip of her hot drink as she watched the woman work her way through the crowd. Was that the type of woman Andrew wanted? Watching her saunter off filled her with a burning rage.

“You!” Natalie said, looking down at the tiny woman on the table. “What happened a month ago?”

“I’m not at liberty to discuss that information,” Penny said in annoyance and then forced a courteous “ma’am,” at the end.

“And why not,” Natalie asked, leaning closer to her.

“It’s confidential, that’s why,” Penny said snidely.

“That’s bullshit,” Natalie sneered. “Listen, I’m sorry if I offended you when I set my cup on you. But I need to know what happened with your boss and my husband.”

“Oh, do you?” Penny asked, folding her arms and looking up at Natalie smugly.

“You know,” Natalie said, grinning wickedly at the tiny assistant, “I don’t really appreciate your tone.”

“I don’t care,” Penny scoffed, “deal with it. You might be able to scare others because of your size, but you don’t scare me.”

Natalie pursed her lips and sighed. She took another drink and set her empty cup down.

“Oh look, I’m empty,” she said, “how about you and I go get another cup, shall we?”

“No, I’m waiting here for-,”

Penny’s words were cut off as Natalie grabbed the tiny woman and quickly tossed her into her empty cup so nobody would see. Penny landed with a thud at the bottom of the cardboard cup. Drops of coffee and cream surrounded her and soaked her clothes.

“Natalie, what are you-,”

“That’s Mrs. Beaumont to you,” Natalie said, flashing a smile and standing up. She shook the cup a few times to disorient the tiny woman and stop her yelling. She walked over to the self-serve counter and positioned the cup under the sugar free French vanilla dispenser. The little woman looked up and started screaming as she saw the giant woman’s hand rest on the pump. “Last chance now, you wanna tell me what you know about Andrew and Jennifer?”

“Go to hell!” the little woman yelled. “You won’t get away with this! Miss Marley will be back any minute and you’ll pay for this!”

Natalie smirked and shrugged her shoulders. Then she bit her lip expectantly as she pushed down the pump, squirting the tiny secretary with thick sticky fluid. Penny wiped the cream out of her eyes just in time to see Mrs. Beaumont pumping another squirt. The sweet cream filled the cup up to the tiny woman’s chest in depth and it was a real struggle to keep it out of her mouth and eyes. 

“Now, time for some Splenda I think,” Natalie said, picking up a few packets, “I’m not really all that fond of Stevia to tell you the truth.”

The tiny assistant looked up as Natalie smiled down at her. The giant woman’s massive hands ripped the ends off three packets of Splenda at once. That tearing sound combined with seeing the giant woman’s hands move so quickly and deadly gave Penny’s heart a small jolt of fear. Natalie bit her tongue in ecstasy as she dumped the packet’s contents out onto the small woman, completely covering her in the dusty powder. Penny choked on the dust and started coughing uncontrollably.

“Shh!” Natalie said, winking down at her, “you don’t want others to find out you're in my cup, do you?” Natalie giggled because of the irony of that statement. Penny would have loved for someone to find her and save her, but the giant woman had other plans. Natalie took her cup and swirled it around, mixing the contents together. The cream and sweetener washed over the tiny woman like an inescapable whirlpool. Natalie relished hearing the little squeaks coming from within the cup in her hand.

“Now,” Natalie said, balancing the cup under a steaming coffee spigot, “I will give you one last chance.” A drop of hot liquid dripped out of the spout and splashed near the tiny woman. Penny could feel her surroundings heat up just from that single drop. “Tell me about Andrew and Jennifer and I’ll stop. Otherwise, I’ll just fill my cup up and listen to your pathetic little screams. I’m sure it won’t kill you, but you’ll probably get some wicked 3rd degree burns that will disfigure you for the rest of your life though… so, the choice is yours. What’s it going to be?”

Natalie rested her finger against the button to release the piping hot liquid onto the tiny woman below. Penny started to hyperventilate. 

“Wait! Wait!” she yelled. “Okay, I’ll tell you everything! Just please don’t burn me!”

“That’s a relief,” Natalie sighed. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching her, then reached in and pinched the tiny woman between her colossal fingers. Natalie pulled her out and quickly plopped her in her mouth. “I didn’t want a disgusting disfigured tiny person in my drink anyway.” The booming of Natalie’s voice hurt Penny’s ears, causing them to ring insanely bad. The tiny tried to stand up but Natalie’s tongue was soft, wet, and slippery. She just plopped back down with a splash in the giant woman’s saliva.

Natalie finished making her cup of coffee and put her lid back on her drink. She walked back to the table, all the while rolling the tiny woman around in her mouth, sucking the sweet cream off of her little body. To Natalie, it was like having a sweet little snack in her mouth. But for Penny, it was hell. She was swished back and forth relentlessly. Each breath of air she tried to take resulted in choking on Natalie’s saliva. She kept fighting against where the massive tongue was pushing her, causing her head to slam against the gigantic boulders of Natalie’s teeth. She was just about to pass out as Natalie sat down. Natalie spat the tiny woman out onto her waiting palm.

“Now tell me everything,” Natalie said, taking a sip of her coffee, not even so much as glancing at the puny secretary. Penny sat in the giantess’s palm, completely drenched in spit, trying to catch her bearings. She was in a state of shock. Finally Natalie looked at her and smugly grinned. “You know, if you want to change your mind, I can toss you in my coffee now, I’m sure it’s cooled down enough so it won’t scald you so badly…,” she said, casually taking another sip.

“No! No!” Penny held up her hands. “Um, just a sec. Let’s uh. Okay…,” she rambled. “About a month ago, Andrew responded that he was willing to meet with her, but also that she shouldn’t expect anything to happen business wise. I think he viewed it as a professional way to tell her no. He was adamant that he and his wife, uh, you, wouldn’t want to sell, merge, or work for any other company.”

“Hmm…,” Natalie sighed, “so far so good, Andrew. Keep going Penny.”

“They agreed to meet over dinner and-,” Penny continued before being cut off.

“Aaaannd not so good, Andrew, you fucking idiot,” Natalie said, looking plainly ahead of her.

“Anyways,” Penny continued, “they met at Mancini’s and-”

“Wow, Andrew,” Natalie said with a scoff, “you never took ME to Mancini’s…,” She swallowed hard and absentmindedly bit her lip in frustration. She looked down at the tiny woman in her hand. “I’m sorry, I’m being rude,” Natalie realized, “please continue, I won’t interrupt anymore.”

“They met, they had dinner, they talked, and it went really well,” Penny finished up quickly.

“What do you mean it ‘went well’,” Natalie asked, bringing the tiny woman close to her face.

Where the hell was Jennifer, Penny wondered.

“Um, she just said that they had plans to meet up again because they had so much to talk about. But she thought she was able to persuade Andrew to do some business with her.”

“Yeah?” Natalie scoffed, “What kind of business?”

“I’m not sure, things changed before they could get to the business aspect. But I know they talked a few more times after that,” Penny added.

“A few more times?” Natalie sneered. “Oh Andrew, your going to fucking get it,”

Just then, Jennifer stopped back at the table and sat down.

“So sorry about that!” she cheerfully said. “I had to stop off at the little ladies room and,” Jennifer paused, noticing Penny in Natalie’s hand. “Say…, what are you doing with Penny?”

“So do you always sleep with people you're looking to do business with?” Natalie said coolly, completely ignoring her question about Penny.

Jennifer’s face was mortified. “Andrew told you about that?” she said with a look of shock and disbelief. “I can’t believe it, he assured me that-,”

“Listen Jennifer,” Natalie said, interrupting her, “this is how it’s going to work. Okay? You’re a publicly traded company. Beaumont industries never was. But now we’ve inherited 49% of stock shares in Marley Industries. So, imagine this scenario: I buy every share I can get until I own over 51% of your company. Just a simple million-dollar investment would give me 53.8% share in the company. Giving me control as chairwoman.

“You would spend a million dollars of your own money just to take control away from me? What is it you want?”

“You just said it, ‘control’, I want control of Beaumont Industries. I want to run it the way I see fit. So, you could just give me control and I will leave you alone,” Natalie said.

“If I do that, the board would have my head,” Jennifer replied.

“Then maybe Mr. Marley would be interested to know how you conduct business meetings?” Natalie pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows.

“He would leave me, Natalie,” Jennifer said, her eyes getting watery, “please don’t do this to me.”

“Well then, either way, you're fucked,” Natalie smiled smugly.

“Natalie, you can’t just take everything away from me just because me and your husband slept together!”

“I can! And I will!” Natalie spat. “And maybe, just to add insult to injury, we could go public with your little affair and absolutely destroy the reputation of you, your family, and your family based company. A scandal even as simple as this would be more than enough to ruin your husband's aspiration to run for governor.”

“Okay, let’s compromise,” Jennifer said. “Maybe I can give you more control, more money, whatever it is you want. Do you want a seat on the board? I can convince the shareholders! I’ll give you access to everything in the company. Just name what it is and I will make it happen.”

“That’s better,” Natalie smirked, leaning back in her chair, relishing the distraught look on Jennifer Marley’s face. “Now, run along, back to your little office, and remember that I own you. If even one little thing doesn’t go my way, you’re over. You got that?”

Jennifer glared at Natalie Beaumont. The anger and contempt she felt for this woman was nothing short of hatred. “Come on, Penny,” Jennifer sneered, “let’s go…,” she said, starting to reach for her tiny assistant.

“Ah, ah, ah…,” Natalie tutted. “She works for me now, she stays with me. You’ll have to find a new secretary, sorry.”

“Please, Natalie…,” Jennifer started.

“Mrs. Beaumont,” Natalie corrected the humiliated CEO.

“Please, Mrs. Beaumont,” Jennifer stammered, “Penny is my cousin, please let me keep her as my assistant.”

“Not even two minutes into the job and you're already being insubordinate,” Natalie scoffed, rolling her eyes. “Where’s my phone, I think I need to make a call…,” Natalie said teasingly.

“No! No!” Jennifer replied, holding up her hands in surrender. “That’s okay, you can keep her, I’m sorry.”

Jennifer had backed down, but Penny started squeaking up a storm. “No, please! Let me go with Miss Marley, I don’t want to work for-,” Natalie closed her hand around the tiny woman, suffocating her in her fist.

“That’s better…,” Natalie cooed, looking smugly at the defeated face of Jennifer Marley. 

Quietly, and without a word, Jennifer stood up and grabbed her purse without looking Natalie in the eye. She walked toward the door and paused, looking back briefly at Natalie and her tiny cousin trapped in her hand. Natalie simply smiled and condescendingly waved good-bye to her. Jennifer looked back at the ground and walked out the door.

Natalie opened her hand and looked down at the tiny woman in her palm. A wicked smile crept across her lips as the tiny woman looked up at her and shivered in fear.

Natalie opened her phone and made a call. “Yes, Conner? Hello, Mrs. Beaumont here, say, could you buy some more shares of Marley Industries?” Natalie paused and listened to the voice on the other side. “Put 1.5 million into it. Let me know when it’s done.”

She hung up her phone and smiled. This could not have gone better for Natalie.

Natalie looked down at the tiny woman in her palm again. “Listen here, you little shit,” Natalie said, “I’m only going to say this once.”

The tiny woman felt the hot coffee breath of the giantess waft around her. She looked around nervously, hoping somebody would see her, and realize that something wasn’t right. But everyone was so busy and preoccupied with their own lives that nobody even noticed the insignificant woman in Natalie’s hand. 

“Y-yes?” Penny said, gulping nervously. She wished now that she hadn’t treated the giant woman so rudely. 

“Working for me is not going to be a picnic,” Natalie said sternly, “it is hard work; long hours, nights, and weekends. Basically, whenever I need you, you will be at the ready. If you don’t want to work for me, fine, I will squash you to paste, no questions asked and no hard feelings, okay?” Natalie pinched the little woman between her fingers and looked at her slowly and deliberately. “If you’re okay with all that, then welcome to the rest of your life.”

“W-what is my first job?” Penny asked, almost crying.

“Hmm,” Natalie said, putting her finger on her chin, thinking. “That’s a good question! How about this? This is your first day on the job so let’s make day one your orientation, okay?” Natalie smiled as sweetly as she could, but behind that smile was an evil malice that not even Penny was prepared for. “Now the first thing you have to learn is that you are utterly and completely helpless.”

“I understand,-” Penny started to say before she was unceremoniously tossed into the giant cup of Natalie’s coffee. She landed with a splash into the extremely hot liquid. Luckily it had cooled down some, so it didn’t scald her skin or anything like that, it just hurt a lot. Natalie smiled and folded her arms as she watched the tiny assistant flail and splash in the drink.

“Looks like you're having some trouble there…,” Natalie smirked. “What’s the matter? Can’t get out?” The giant woman watched as Penny bobbed and splashed, trying to reach for the edge of the cup so she could pull herself to safety. “Well you keep working on that, I’m going to order myself a bagel. Maybe by the time I get back, you will have figured a way out. Who knows, maybe someone will even hear your screams and help you.” Natalie smirked and rolled her eyes mischievously. “But probably not. Anyways, I’ll be right back.”

The tiny woman watched helplessly as the giant woman got up and looked down at her. The giant laughed and Penny heard a faint, “pathetic” escape the titaness’s lips as she stepped away. Now that Natalie was out of sight, the only thing the tiny woman could see were the colossal walls of cardboard that made up the massive cup and the acoustic ceiling tiles.

“Help!” the tiny woman yelled, splashing frantically. “Please! Somebody hear me! For the love of god, please somebody help me!”

She screamed and yelled, but trying to tread the hot coffee was hard and Penny found herself sinking below the surface repeatedly, causing her cries for help to become muffled gurgles. Her skiing was turning numb from the heat and the hot liquid burned her eyes. This was miserable, she wished so badly she could go back in time and treat the giant woman with dignity and respect. Maybe then she wouldn’t be in this predicament. Although Penny wasn’t sure, Natalie Beaumont seemed like the type of giant who would do this regardless of how a tiny treated her.

It had been minutes now, and no one had even heard the tiny woman's pleas for help. The coffee shop was far too loud, and Penny’s voice was far too puny and insignificant to be heard. Her muscles were getting sore and staying afloat was getting harder and harder. She didn’t know what she was going to do. Her muscles burned and her lungs ached for fresh air that didn’t involve choking on hot liquid.

Just then Penny’s sky darkened and she looked up to see the colossal and equally terrifying face of her new employer standing over her. She had never been so relieved to see someone so evil in all her life… or so she thought.

Natalie smiled and sat down. She grabbed her croissant with her hand and dipped it in her coffee. The tiny woman was assaulted by the massive pastry coming down on top of her, pushing her into the depths of the hot drink. Natalie pulled the bread out and let the excess liquid drip into her cup as Penny bobbed back to the surface, gasping for air. She watched as, high above, Natalie smiled and opened her mouth wide, taking a bite of the dripping wet croissant.

“Some people think I’m weird for dipping my pastries in my coffee like this, but I think it’s delicious,” Natalie said with her mouth full of food. “What do you think, Penny?” Natalie asked. But before the tiny girl could respond, Natalie dipped her snack bak into the coffee and submerged her into the murky depths of the giant cup. Natalie giggled slightly as she lifted her croissant up and took another sloshy bite. Once again, Penny wearily made her way back to the surface and painstakingly took another breath. “Well?” the giant woman muffled through a mouth full of half chewed up snack.

“No…,” Penny sputtered. “That’s not weird…,” she wheezed.

Natalie grinned and dipped her pastry in again. This time she wedged the tiny girl between the huge piece of croissant and the wall of the cup. The giant woman scrapped the piece of bread up along the side, taking the tiny woman with it. Penny found herself stuck to the giantess’s snack, drenched in wet coffee that was now quickly cooling off and becoming cold. Natalie lifted the remaining portion of her food to her mouth and smiled. She was holding the pastry so nobody else could see that it was holding a tiny person on it. 

“Very good,” Natalie said with an empty mouth. “I think you’ve learned just how helpless you are, haven’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” the tiny woman said somberly.

“That was lesson one,” Natalie said, licking her lips. “The next lesson is that you need to obey me, no matter how much it might not make sense to you.”

“Okay?” Penny coughed, not understanding what Natalie meant.

“So, what I’m going to need you to do now is clean my teeth from all the mushed up bits of my croissant, okay?” Natalie’s lips curled into a smile.

“Okay…,” the tiny woman said, remembering what Natalie had just said about her orders not making sense.

“More specifically, I want you to eat what is left over between my teeth, as much as you can, okay?” The giant woman chuckled.

“What?” the tiny woman said in surprise. Her questions were ignored and she saw the massive mouth of the giantess open wide in front of her. It was wet with glistening saliva and bits of food stuck between Natalie’s boulder-like teeth. The colossal lips got closer as the giant woman slowly pushed the piece of food that Penny was stuck to inside her mouth. The tiny woman could see every crack, crease, and crinkle of Natalie’s lips with excruciating detail as they passed by. The air got considerably more humid the moment she entered the giant woman’s mouth. She had been in her mouth earlier, but that happened so quickly that she barely had time to register what was happening. This time, however, it was like everything was happening in slow motion, almost as if the giantess were doing it on purpose to torment her.

Things went dark as Natalie closed her mouth and started chewing the little piece of food, careful not to hurt the tiny woman. Penny didn’t know that though, and was screaming in a panic as she was tossed back and forth over the giantess’s wet sloshy tongue. There was no light until Natalie began chewing with her mouth open, presumably for Penny’s benefit. The tiny girl saw a row of teeth crash down before her, completely tearing the soggy bread apart. They parted and nothing was left except for a completely flattened piece of croissant. The giantess’s tongue quickly and effortlessly pushed another piece of food between her teeth to be crushed. Penny kept trying to scurry away but kept falling hopelessly on the slippery surface Natalie’s tongue. With another chomp, the teeth came down like unstoppable boulders, smashing the pastry to bits, but leaving Penny unharmed.

Penny’s hellish landscape changed again when things went dark, and she found herself pinned against the roof of the mouth as the giantess’s tongue undulated beneath her. The monstrous muscle surged once more and a loud sound boomed from the back of the giant woman’s throat. Natalie was simply swallowing her food, but Penny had never been in somebody’s mouth when they did that; she didn’t realize that the booming sound was merely the sound of a gulp. That sound, no matter how small and insignificant to Natalie, was a terrifying reminder of how close to danger Penny was.

The crushing force of being between the tongue and roof of the giant’s mouth released and Penny flopped on the surface of the equally terrifying tongue. The tongue stood still, which was lucky for Penny, she was exhausted, but she also knew that Natalie wasn’t finished with her games yet. 

The air was acrid and humid, smelling strongly of coffee. There was a slight rumble and a burst of air blasted forth as Natalie belched with the tiny woman in her mouth. The sound pierced the tiny woman’s ears and the hot putrid air stung her nose.

“Get to work, little one!” Natalie commanded in a harsh tone. The boom of her monstrous voice deafened Penny’s ears, which were throbbing with pain.

Penny didn’t waste any time and sloshed her way over to Natalie’s teeth, digging out the mushed bits of soggy croissant from the giant pearls. It felt gross and smelled not too pleasant. She knew she was commanded to eat this stuff, but there was no way she could do that. The sight alone of the saliva soaked mixture made her want to gag. Instead, she dutifully went between each tooth and dug out as much of the thick slop as she could. Her arm would go between each tooth, up to her shoulder, and get every last bit. It was amazing how much food was actually left behind in the giant’s mouth.

When she had finished, she went to the front of Natalie’s mouth, sat behind her front teeth, and waited to be retrieved from her wet dark prison. She just wished to be done with this miserable task. Her wish was granted when Natalie spat her out into her waiting palm. The initial impact of striking the giant palm had hurt but, but it didn’t hurt nearly as bad as the quickly closing fist of her captor. Natalie had wanted to make sure Penny was hidden from sight right away, so as not to alarm the other patrons.

“Did you get enough to eat?” Natalie asked, opening her fist slightly, to see the tiny woman trapped within.

Penny hurriedly shook her head. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, now, because I am kind,” Natalie smirked, “let me tell you why you should have obeyed that command.” Natalie licked her lips and smiled, as if she were bestowing some great privilege upon Penny for telling her about the reasoning behind her orders. “It’s because that’s the last meal you will be eating for three days.”

Penny’s heart dropped and her blood turned cold. “Th-three days?” she asked in a shaky voice.

“Yep,” Natalie said confidently, “three days.”

“But why?” Penny asked. “I need food to survive and to be able to work for you! That doesn’t even make sense!”

“Okay, so that brings me to the third and final lesson of your orientation,” Natalie said, glaring at the tiny woman in her fist. “And that is,” Natalie narrowed her eyes, “you are beneath me. You do not get to treat me with the disrespect you treated me with earlier.” Penny suddenly remembered how haughty she had been with the giant woman when she had asked for details of Jennifer and Andrew’s meeting. She immediately regretted it. “And you certainly don’t get to tell what does or does not make sense.” Penny also immediately regretted that as well. “I am your superior, you will treat me with the respect I demand. I am bigger than you, I am in a higher social status than you, and I own the company that signs your paycheck. Let me say this one more time,” Natalie paused for emphasis. “You are beneath me, Penny. You are nothing more to me than a bug in my world.” Penny was about to cry as a lump formed in her throat, but that didn’t stop the gigantic woman from berating her. “In fact, to drive that point home, why don’t I literally show you how beneath me you really are, how much of a bug you are…” Natalie sneered, switching from a teasing tone to one of annoyance that bordered on anger.

Natalie shifted slowly, so she could maneuver things to keep it hidden from other customers. But she really had nothing to worry about, the other patrons of the coffee shop were so busy on their laptops, had their Airpods in, or were too deep in conversation to even notice what she was doing. Natalie lifted her leg and unzipped her leather boot, revealing her bare heel and a portion of her arch. She quickly moved the tiny woman under the table and lifted her heel up, creating a space between her insole and the flesh of her foot. 

Penny watched in horror as she was moved closer and closer to the monumental leather boot. The wrinkles in the arch of Natalie’s foot were creasing and wrinkling as the giantess shifted her foot to allow some room under her bare heel. Natalie pushed her into the space directly under her heel and then sat back up, acting natural. Penny, however, was now wiggling madly beneath the harsh weight of Natalie’s cruel heel. The skin was soft and clammy, her feet always sweated badly in her leather boots. The smell of leather mixed with sweat didn’t escape Penny’s notice either.

Natalie let her heel rest naturally, smiling as she felt the tiny woman under heel resisting her foot. Penny tried to scream but that only allowed the salty taste of the giantess’s sweat and skin to get in her mouth. 

“Now you’re literally beneath me,” Natalie smiled, proud of herself.

She reached down one last time and zipped up her boot, completely sealing Penny’s fate for the time being. The cool air from the outside world stopped flowing, allowing the hot humid air of Natalie’s sweaty foot to permeate even stronger than it was before. The temperature increased significantly, causing Penny to sweat profusely. The hot wet dripping sweat from Natalie’s foot was mixed with Penny’s sweat, creating a hybrid of smells and tastes for the tiny woman.

However, the uncomfortable smell and taste that Penny was experiencing was quickly forgotten as Natalie stood up, letting the crushing weight of her heel bear down on the tiny person in her boot. Penny thought her bones were going to crush to dust. It felt like her body was going to explode. 

Natalie took one step forward. The initial reprieve Penny felt when the giant heel lifted was short-lived as it came crashing back down with ferocious intensity. The rubbery skin of the giant heel conformed slightly to the lump of a person beneath it, but that also meant that every last drop of breath in Penny’s lungs was forced out with excruciating pain. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Even if she could scream, she was suffocated by the skin of Natalie Beaumont’s bare heel. Penny was grateful for the slight cushion that the boot provided on the insole.

As Natalie took another step forward, Penny used the brief reprieve to suck in as much of the hot humid air as she could. Even if the air she was breathing wasn’t fresh, anything would have felt better than the claustrophobic suffocating she was experiencing under the full weight of the titanic foot. Just as before, the blissful experience of breathing was cruelly cut short as the giant woman’s heel landed harshly, crushing the air from Penny’s burning lungs.

Natalie paid for her items and put her credit card away. She barely paid attention to the tiny insignificant woman in her boot under her heel. She walked out the door of the coffee shop and walked to her car. Every step was a simple act for Natalie, but it was a near-death experience for the tiny woman below. Natalie thought about the tiny woman underfoot and smiled. It was sure a good thing that tinies are slightly more durable at their size, she thought to herself. Because she wasn’t being careful or anything with the tiny woman, she was walking normally. Natalie did not intend to kill Penny, but it would be hard to imagine that she would be sad if the little woman was accidentally squashed to death under her trampling feet.

Reaching her SUV, Natalie got in and drove home. She was deep in thought about Marley Industries, but Penny was thanking god for the break in not being crushed repeatedly under the titanic woman’s heel. She could finally breathe somewhat normally, albeit stale humid air that stunk of sweaty feet and leather. But at least her lungs didn’t burn anymore.

Natalie pulled in her driveway and put the car in park. She hopped out and the miserable experience started up again for the tiny, trapped woman. Natalie noticed Aubreigh’s car was gone, but the house was unlocked.

“Huh…,” she said, opening the door slowly, “how strange,” she muttered quietly to herself. “Stupid girl must have forgot to lock the place up!” Taking a few more steps into her sizeable home, she yelled, “Andrew? Are you down here, my love?” There was no response and the tank on the kitchen island was empty. “Huh,” she muttered again, “maybe Aubreigh brought them upstairs?”

She took her boots off, much to the relief of Penny. Natalie didn’t even bother to check on her, she was too preoccupied with finding Andrew so she could have a conversation with him. She stood her boots upright and zipped them up so the tiny woman couldn’t escape.

She made her way upstairs and called for Andrew again as she approached the model house. Again. There was no one!

“What’s going on here?” Natalie said. Then a noise caught her attention in the driveway. Looking outside, she saw Aubreigh’s Jeep pulling in. “That girl,” Natalie sighed, “what is she doing with them?” she wondered.

Aubreigh came inside and her mother came downstairs to meet her.

“Hey mom,” Aubreigh said.

“Where’s your father?” Natalie asked.

“Huh?” Aubreigh asked, pausing and looking at her mom in confusion.

“Your father,” Natalie repeated, “is he with you?”

“No, I left him upstairs, why would he be with me?” 

“Did you take the others with you today?” Natalie asked.

“No, why, they’re not here?” Aubreigh asked, coming around the corner to see the empty tank.

“Where are they?!” both women said in unison. They searched the house high and low but could not find the tiny people. 

The tinies, the giant women realized, were gone...

 

End Notes:


Thanks for reading!

A Tiny Betrayal by carnage
Author's Notes:

Just a quick short chapter. I feel like the next scene is going to be a bit longer so I wanted to write this one as sort of a bridge. Two tinies get abused by the Beaumont's in this one as they figure out where their shrunken family is at. Hope you enjoy! 

- A Tiny Betrayal - 

Added November 13, 2021 [Feet, Crush, Humiliation, Odor]

              “What the hell is going on here?” Aubreigh asked in stark confusion, frantically looking around for her tiny family and friends.

              “I don’t know,” Natalie exclaimed. “Have you told anyone else about them?!”

              “No!” Aubreigh scrunched her face, visibly offended that her mother would suggest such a thing. “I haven’t said a word to anyone!”

              “Not unless…,” Natalie paused. Her breathing became agitated, and she subconsciously started to grit her teeth.

              “Not unless what?” Aubreigh asked, pausing her search for any tinies that might be on the floor.

              “Of course,” Natalie growled, “I should have known…”

              “What!” Aubreigh asked again. “You should have known what?!”

              “It was that stupid whore of a secretary, Lindsey!” Natalie sighed and sat down at the kitchen island. “She is going to royally fuck me over.”

              “Mom, I think someone is here…,” Aubreigh said, looking out the window as a pair of headlights shined through the window. Natalie looked up as Aubreigh edged toward the window and peaked outside. Both of their hearts were racing.

              “Who is it?” Natalie asked. “Is it the cops?”

              “No,” Aubreigh said with a sigh, “it’s Lindsey…”

              “What?!” Natalie said standing up and walking toward the window. “What is that bitch doing here?” she wondered out loud.

              “I don’t know…,” Aubreigh sighed.

              The front door opened, and Lindsey walked inside. She was immediately met by the two Beaumont women in the kitchen.

              “As if right on cue,” Natalie said with a forced smile.

              “Oh…, I’m sorry,” Lindsey stopped in her tracks, slightly surprised. “I didn’t know anybody would be home…”

              “Well, here we are. So, what can I help you with dear?” Natalie asked.

              “I just need to pick something up… uh, for the office…,” Lindsey said, still startled by the two women’s presence.

              “Lindsey, can I ask you a question?” Natalie asked, folding her arms and sauntering towards the young secretary.

              “Sure…,” Lindsey said, looking at Aubreigh for some sort of clue as to what was going on, but Aubreigh just looked scared and confused.

              “Have you talked to Mr. Beaumont recently?” Natalie asked, looking Lindsey straight in the eyes and cocking an eyebrow.

              “No…,” Lindsey said timidly.

              “Really?” Natalie asked, raising both of her eyebrows in suspicion. “Something tells me I think you have.”

              “I don’t know what you’re talking about Mrs. Beaumont,” Lindsey stammered.

              “Oh please…,” Natalie rolled her eyes and dipped her head toward the young woman. “You look like a dear caught in the headlights. Now wipe that stupid expression off your face and tell me where he is. And the others too for that matter.”

              All three women looked at each other for a few seconds, not saying a word.  The tension could have been cut with a knife. Finally, after regaining her composure, Lindsey felt a little cocky.

              “He’s safe,” Lindsey said, braving a smile. “They’re all safe.”

              “Safe?” Aubreigh asked. “Safe where? Like in a sanctuary city?”

              “Yeah, safe,” Lindsey said again. “Safe from you two.”

              “They were safe here, Lindsey!” Natalie spat. “Aubreigh and I are perfectly capable of taking care of a few tinies.”

              “Oh yeah?” Lindsey said, becoming more self-assured. “Why don’t we ask THEM how well of a job you can do keeping them ‘safe’.”

              “Where are they?” Aubreigh asked again.

              “It would be better if you didn’t know that information,” Lindsey said smugly.

              “Lindsey, if you don’t tell me where my family is, I will have you fired from Beaumont Industries,” Natalie said, surprisingly calmly. “Now remember your place and be a good girl and tell us where they are.”

              “I will never tell you…,” Lindsey sneered. She quickly grabbed a bag of supplies from the counter and headed back out the door. “I just forgot a bag of their sleeping stuff. Don’t ever expect to see me or your family again.”

              Lindsey started out the door and Natalie chased after her. “Lindsey, get back here right now!” Natalie called. “If you walk out that door, you’re fired! Fired! You hear me?!” Lindsey kept walking toward her car and gave Natalie the finger.

“Fine, we’ll do it the hard way!” Natalie gritted her teeth and slammed the front door. She grabbed her boots she wore in the coffee shop and looked down the shaft. She looked down the left one but didn’t find what she was looking for so she quickly tossed it aside. She looked down the right boot and smiled.

              The tiny woman stuck inside the stuffy leather boot was tossed and thrown about as Natalie carelessly and forcefully moved the footwear. When the giant woman tilted the boot back, she found her tiny body tumbling toward the heel. When she opened her weary eyes, she saw the smiling face of the cruel giantess smiling down at her from high above.

              “Come here, you,” the colossal woman’s booming voice rang in the tiny woman’s ears. As the boot tilted further, she rolled head over heel down the shaft and into the waiting palm of Natalie Beaumont. The skin of the gargantuan palm was soft and warm, and it smelled infinitely better than the worn leather boot. Natalie flexed her fingers, causing the skin beneath the tiny woman to stretch and flex.

              “Mom?” Aubreigh asked. “Who is that?”

              Natalie looked at the tiny woman in her hand and furrowed her eyebrows, as if trying to remember something. “I can’t remember,” she chuckled. “Hey, you,” Natalie said, bringing the tiny terrified woman closer to her beaming eyes, “what’s your name again?”

              “P-Penny…,” the tiny woman mumbled.

              “Penny!” Natalie smiled and nodded her head. “That’s right! I had completely forgotten! I had almost forgotten about you completely! Good thing I didn’t put my boot back on! That might not have ended well for you…,” Natalie snickered at her own distasteful joke. “Well, it’s a good thing you’re here Penny, I have a job for you, come on. Come on Aubreigh.”

              “What are we doing?” Aubreigh asked as she followed her mom and thus Penny into her dad’s office and went to the computer.

              Natalie set the tiny woman down on the desk. It was nice for Penny to be on a hard level surface again. She was just thankful it wasn’t a giant’s footwear or hand. Just in front of her was a computer keyboard the size of a Boeing 747. And the monitor was at least the size of an Imax theater screen. She was used to these types of surroundings as a secretary for Marley Industries. She wondered what job Natalie Beaumont had in mind for her. But before she could ask, Natalie’s colossal arms crashed onto the desk, with poor Penny trapped between them. Natalie started typing and logging onto the computer.

              “I need you to tell me the log in information to Jennifer Marley’s user account. I need to find the list of names of each resident and find out which one my family is at.”

              “I-I don’t know that information…,” Penny said, terrified of the giant’s reaction.

              “What?” Natalie paused and looked down at the puny woman before her. “How can you possibly not know her information? You were her secretary for god’s sake!”

              “That stuff was all private, it wasn’t shared with anybody!” Penny explained.

              “Okay, then I need your login information,” Natalie scoffed and shook her head.

              “Ma’am,” Penny stuttered, “I don’t have access to that list, that was considered a privacy matter and only members of the board could see it.”

              “Then what the hell use are you to me?” Natalie sneered angrily at the tiny woman. Natalie’s fist pounded the desk in anger, causing Penny to pee her pants just slightly. Her legs were shaking, she was just as scared as when Natalie fist abducted her.

              “I- I can do lots of stuff for you ma’am,” Penny started to say.

              “Don’t call me ma’am,” Natalie said, “it sounds so ‘old’.”

              “Okay, Mrs. Beaumont,” Penny wheezed in fear, “I’m sorry…,” Tears started forming in Penny’s eyes and she started crying.

              Natalie rolled her eyes, “Oh great, another cryer…,” she sighed. “Listen, you need to get a hold of yourself and figure out a way for me to find my husband or I’m going to terminate you,” Natalie said, poking her giant finger into the tiny woman.

              Natalie’s fingertip was not as forgiving as her palm and Penny fell backwards as the wall of flesh crashed into her. Catching her bearings, Penny looked up at the angry woman frowning intensely at her. Just behind Natalie was the other giant woman from the kitchen that she didn’t recognize. She was watching in morbid curiosity and fascination as Natalie belittled her. Why didn’t she help, Penny wondered.

              “I think, there might be some information in Andrew’s login,” Penny said. “He was made a member of the board when the merger went through. It should all be in his files, does he have that in here?”

              Natalie rolled back in her computer chair and looked around. She opened his desk drawer and flicked through a few folders. “No, I don’t see anything here. Aubreigh, would you go check your dad’s SUV for his briefcase?”

              “Uh, yeah, sure mom,” Aubreigh said, quickly leaving the room.

              Natalie sighed and looked down at Penny. “Hell of a first day, huh?” she smirked and then knocked Penny off to the side so she could look at some of the other papers scattered across her husband’s desk.

              Penny was getting back up when she heard Aubreigh re-enter the room. She had her boots on to go outside, but her eyes were as wide as saucers.

              “What’s wrong?” Natalie asked.

              “Lindsey’s back!” Aubreigh gasped.

              “Already?!” Natalie said, getting up. She opened a drawer and casually swept Penny inside, closing it and trapping her in darkness. Natalie and Aubreigh forgot about Penny and walked into the kitchen and looked out the window toward their driveway. Lindsey’s Jeep was sitting in the driveway with the lights on, running, but in park.

              “What is she doing?” Natalie asked.

              “Where is she, I don’t see her?” Aubreigh said, squinting her eyes against the harsh lights of Lindsey’s vehicle.

              Natalie quickly slipped on her house slippers, the very ones her twins found themselves inside of many times now. Natalie opened the front door and looked around. “Lindsey, if you don’t leave, I’m going to call the cops…,”

              There was no response.

              Natalie stepped outside and kept looking around. “I don’t know what kind of a game you’re playing, but it better end now.” Natalie kept inching closer toward the running vehicle. “If you don’t knock it off, I will press trespassing charges on you!” Natalie called out, still looking back and forth, very confused as to what was going on. When she made it past the beams of the headlights, she could see much better. She looked into the vehicle but couldn’t see Lindsey. Or anybody for that matter. Natalie cautiously approached the Jeep and looked inside the windows.

              What Natalie saw next floored her.

On the driver seat was a very tiny, and very afraid, Lindsey. She was huddling on the seat in fear. The sight of her gigantic former employer was a terrifying sight. Lindsey was filled with anxiety when she saw the giant woman give a very wicked, but victorious, smile.

“Oh this couldn’t be more perfect,” Natalie said opening the front door.

Lindsey watched in abject horror as the door flung open, revealing the colossal woman. Everything was new to her at this size, so watching the huge door move that quickly was a real fear inducing event. It got even worse as Natalie’s giant hand reached for hear. Lindsey whimpered and shouted gibberish as Natalie grasped the tiny girl in her fist. Natalie reached over and turned the vehicle off, the whole time smiling and giggling to herself.

“Oh Lindsey,” Natalie mocked, “poor little Lindsey. You’re so tiny now! Whatever happened to you?” From her fist, Natalie could hear the tiny girl screaming as she walked back into the house. Aubreigh was looking at her mom, completely confused as to why she was smiling ear to ear.

“What happened?” Aubreigh asked.

Natalie didn’t say a word. She simply held up her hand and opened it, revealing the tiny, terrified girl in her palm.

“Holy shit…,” Aubreigh gasped. “I bet she wishes she was a whole lot nicer to you now!” Aubreigh said, suppressing a little snicker.

“Yeah, it seems to be a running theme with me,” Natalie quipped. “First Penny, and now,” she lifted her hand to her eyes to inspect the little girl, “poor little shrunken Lindsey here…”

“Please, Mrs. Beaumont,” Lindsey said, “you’ve got to help me please, take me to my family, they are regular sized people, and they can take care of me!”

Natalie raised her eyebrows in surprise at Lindsey’s gumption.

“You hear that, Aub?” Natalie chuckled, rolling her tongue in her mouth. “Little Miss here wants me to help her, when before she wouldn’t even help me find my husband. Do you think that’s fair?”

“Huh…,” Aubreigh tutted, “she should have thought of that earlier.”

“My thoughts exactly,” Natalie smiled again. “Now I’m going to go shower and get ready to go get your father and the others. I want to look my best when I find him.”

“She told you where they were?” Aubreigh asked.

“No, not yet,” Natalie smirked. “I want you to do that for me while I go get ready.”

“What? Me?” Aubreigh said as her mom dropped the pathetically tiny girl in her palm. “What if she won’t tell me?”

“Aubreigh, she’s not even an inch tall,” Natalie laughed. “I’m sure you can find a way to make her talk, can’t you?”

“I- I think so…,” Aubreigh said, looking at the terrified girl in her palm.

“I have faith in you honey,” Natalie said, turning toward the stairs, “I’ll be ready in 30 minutes.”

Natalie disappeared up the stairs and Aubreigh was left with the quivering girl in her hand. It was obvious that Lindsey was terrified and wanted nothing more than to go home. Aubreigh figured this would be a piece of cake, and it would be an easy way to make her mom proud.

“Alright, Lindsey, Aubreigh said, “I know you don’t want to be here, so just tell me where my father is and then I can move on with my life, and you can move on with yours. Let’s just put this whole thing behind us.”

“I-, I can’t do that, I swore an oath,” Lindsey said timidly. “I made a promise and I intend to keep it. Unlike, you and your mom, I have standards and actually care about the tiny community.”

“I do too!” Aubreigh said.

“Really?” Lindsey said, angered by that statement. “That’s not what your friends say, or even your brother and sister.”

“Lindsey, you don’t understand, I’ve just been having some miscommunications with them lately is all.”

“And what miscommunication lead to, not one, but TWO deaths, and even more torture besides that, huh? What about all that?”

“You-, you don’t understand,” Aubreigh said. “Listen, I just need to know where they are so I can get it straightened out with them.”

“Like I said,” Lindsey said, “I will never tell you where they are.”

“If you don’t tell me, I’m going to have to coax it out of you…,” Aubreigh said, threateningly.

“I can’t,” Lindsey said stubbornly.

“Why not?” Aubreigh asked. “Just tell me where they are, me and my mom will go get them, and then we’ll take you home. I promise.”

“I can’t tell you!” Lindsey shouted in anger.

Aubreigh snicked.

“What’s so funny?” Lindsey asked.

“It’s just funny when tinies get angry and shout and yell. It’s so cute. You kind of sound like a little chipmunk.”

“Regardless…, I am strong in my resolve and there is nothing you can do to convince me otherwise.”

“I was afraid of that,” Aubreigh said. “Come one, don’t make me hurt you, I don’t enjoy doing that if I don’t have do.”

Lindsey didn’t respond.

Aubreigh rolled her eyes and slowly started to squeeze the tiny girl, crushing her tighter and tighter in her fist. Her giant fingers constricted around Lindsey, pressing the air out of her lungs so she couldn’t breathe. Aubreigh almost looked bored as the tiny girl turned blue.

“Come on, tired of this yet?” Aubreigh asked, releasing her grip.

“I still can’t tell you,” the tiny girl gasped, panting feverishly.

“Why are you so loyal to my shrunken family? What are they doing for you in return? It must be really good.”

“I just know what will happen if I tell you,” Lindsey said, finally starting to breathe normally again.

“And what’s that?” Aubreigh asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Pure chaos…,” Lindsey said with a morbid expression.

“Oh dear lord, can you be any more dramatic? Here wait, don’t answer that, why don’t you take a pit stop here first.” Aubreigh giggled at her corny joke as she shoved the tiny woman into her armpit and closed it on her. Aubreigh started giggling as she felt the tiny squirming body in her arm pit. “Oh my gosh, that tickles!” The giant teenager squeezed her arm tighter against her body. “Hope the smell isn’t too bad, but that what you get for being such a drama queen.”

For Lindsey, it was discomfort in every sense of the word. Not only could she not breathe like when she was in the giant teen’s fist, but now it smelled super bad. Any breath of air she did manage to get in was tainted by the strong smell of Aubreigh’s body odor. But just as she was about to pass out, Aubreigh opened her arm and let the little body land in her palm.

Aubreigh sighed and looked at the tiny girl once more. “Ready to tell me yet?”

“No, it would be a blood bath, I know it,” Lindsey sputtered.

“What if I promised you that it wouldn’t be?” Aubreigh asked.

“Puh-lease…,” Lindsey dismissed the giant teenager. “If you and your mom ever had access to one of the safe cities, I know for a fact it wouldn’t be safe any longer…”

“Alright, fine, be that way” Aubreigh said, looking at the clock. Her mom was going to be back down in less than ten minutes now. “Just remember you are bringing this on yourself…,” she said to the tiny girl.

Aubreigh lowered Lindsey to the cold tile floor of the kitchen and took her foot out of her boot. She placed Lindsey on the ground and raised her giant bare heel over her. The teenager slowly lowered her heel while holding the tiny girl in place with her hand. Aubreigh’s heel pinned the tiny girl in place as she wiggled frantically beneath it.

“Any last words before I pop you like a grape, Lindsey?” the massive teen called out from above. “Like maybe where my family is?”

Behind all the pathetic squeaks, Aubreigh felt something happening inside of her. Part of her really wanted to see what would happen if she lowered her heel all the way to the ground and crunched Lindsey like a grape. Aubreigh felt her heart beating harder and getting more excited. Then, the oddest of all sensations, Aubreigh was feeling herself getting wet. There was an exciting tingle coursing through her body that she hadn’t felt since Ben was in her pussy on her ride home from the resort. Aubreigh swallowed hard. Was she actually getting turned on by torturing this tiny woman? Then she started to wonder if she had gotten off to Ben himself… or if it was because she was torturing him…

Meanwhile, down at Aubreigh’s feet, Lindsey severely regretted her decision not to tell Aubreigh about her family. The soft rubbery heel of the colossal teen wasn’t so soft and forgiving when you’re only an inch tall. This was by far the worst of Aubreigh’s torments. Lindsey couldn’t breathe, it smelled bad, and now the teenagers heel felt like it was going to crush her to paste. Lindsey heard a crack come from her skull and had a massive headache.

Aubreigh was struggling with her newfound feelings when she heard the crack from beneath her heel. It woke her up out of her daydreams, but she felt a corresponding pulse of pleasure in her throbbing womanhood when it happened. She swallowed hard. She knew that too much more pressure could kill the tiny woman, and she hadn’t even found out where Lindsey had taken her family yet. Still, she found it extremely difficult to stop.

Lindsey tried to turn her head sideways to get some more clearance under the teen’s foot, but it was no use. Aubreigh’s heel was too heavy and unforgiving. It was also getting hotter and sweatier as the teenager continued with her taunt. Lindsey knew she couldn’t take much more. She started beating against the massive girl’s foot to signal that she had given up, but Aubreigh couldn’t feel the weak pounding coming from the tiny girl. Then, to Lindsey’s horror… she felt the pressure from Aubreigh’s foot increase and felt her nose break. Lindsey wouldn’t be able to hang on much longer.

For Aubreigh, she wanted to press just a little harder, just add a little more pressure… just hear one more snap, one more pop. One the one hand, Aubreigh was repulsed by these feelings. On the other hand, though, she wanted to explore those feelings even more. She was curious what potential they had. She wondered what it would feel like, sexually, to crush somebody. Would it feel good? More than good? Could it be orgasmic, even? Also, how had Aubreigh never realized this before? Aubreigh didn’t know, but she did know one thing…, she greatly enjoyed having this tiny woman under her heel, and she would be exploring this more in the future.

Aubreigh was quickly taken out of her fantasy when she heard her mom coming down the stairs.

“Shit…,” she gasped.

She lifted her heel off the tiny woman on the ground and picked her up. The tiny woman had a bloody nose but other than that, she looked completely fine.

“Tell me where my family is right now, or I will slowly crunch your body beneath my foot. I won’t kill you, I will just drag out your pain forever… and then I’ll let you heal, and I’ll fucking do it again.” Aubreigh was surprised at the words coming from her mouth, but she was coming off the high of her arousal. Also, she needed to get answers before her mom came around the corner.

“Timberline…,” Lindsey wheezed, “they’re in the Timberline sanctuary…,”

Just then Natalie came around the corner, looking as stunning as ever.

“Wow mom, you look amazing,” Aubreigh said.

“So…,” Natalie smirked. “Where are they?”

“They’re in the Timberline sanctuary,” Aubreigh smiled.

Natalie looked down at the tiny in Aubreigh’s hand. “Geez, she looks like she’s been through hell.”

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, closing her fingers around the tiny girl, “she needed a little extra persuading.”

“Please listen to me!” The tiny girl squeaked.

“What is it now? Aubreigh asked, bringing her up to her face.

“Please, when you go to Timberline, my family lives in the same neighborhood. Please take me there too, and please be careful not to hurt any of them!”

“I thought you said your family was normal sized and were able to take care of you, didn’t you?” Aubreigh asked, visibly confused.

“I lied…,” Lindsey gasped, “I lied…, they’re all tiny, and they live in Timberline too. I thought it would be easier for me to take care of them and the other Beaumonts if they lived in the same place.”

Natalie grimaced. “So not only did you betray my family, but you also betrayed yours too. Didn’t you, little one?”

“That makes so much sense now, why you didn’t want to tell us!” Aubreigh laughed. “I knew it couldn’t be because you were loyal to my family!”

“Please promise me!” Lindsey shouted. “Promise me they won’t get hurt!”

“Hmm, we’ll try,” Natalie sneered. “But no promises. Who knows what can happen when giants come to town?”

“But-,” the tiny girl tired to squeak as Aubreigh closed her fingers around her, silencing her in a colossal fist.

“Come on, Aubreigh,” Natalie said. “Let’s go to Timberline…”

End Notes:

Leave a review or comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading :)

Timberline by carnage
Author's Notes:

Natalie and Aubreigh Beaumont go to the Timberline sanctuary city where their family is currently hiding and get them back. This chapter is filled with cheesy plotlines and about a million plot holes... but without those, I don't have a story. Hope you enjoy!

Note: This chapter is very cruel to the tinies in my opinion, so if you're not a fan of that, please be warned!

- Timberline - 

Added Dec 14, 2021 [Feet, Crush, In-shoe, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent]


Aubreigh sat in the passenger seat of the SUV, lost in thought, as her mom drove to the Marley Industries Timberline warehouse. A weird creeping feeling was coursing through mind and body. The events of what had just happened, only minutes ago, was weighing heavily on her conscience. The feelings of sexual arousal and tension that coursed through her body as Lindsey was nearly crunched under her heel was something that made her feel guilty. Incredibly guilty. True, she had been unkind toward, and even punished, the other tinies recently… but that always came with a sense of duty. As if it were something she were obligated to do, like she was correcting a bad attitude or something. The worst she had done was discipline in anger. But she had never been turned on by it. That is, until now.

Aubreigh could still feel her wetness, but it was slowly going away. Lindsey was back home recovering on a makeshift bed of a sock in the tinies’ transport tank. At least the sock was clean, Aubreigh thought to herself, trying to ease her pained conscience.

The teenager thought back to over the last few days… so much had happened in such a short time. Not even a week ago, her little brother and sister adored her and even wanted to live with her… but now they hated her. Her friends had loved her, and she loved them too. But now two of them were dead and none of them so much as even liked Aubreigh anymore.

Aubreigh then had a realization that she had been so angry at the tinies for ‘turning’ on her, that she had never interacted with them except out of anger since then. Thinking back, the first night, with Nate in her shoe, she was mad at him..., even her next interactions with Ben, she was angry with him for liking her mom instead of her. And what she had said and done to the others was also out of anger. She went from loving them as her friends, straight to annoyance and anger.

But with Lindsey, that one was different…, Aubreigh hadn’t felt any anger towards her. In fact, Aubreigh felt pretty indifferent about Lindsey. That made Aubreigh start to wonder...; without her other emotions in the way, was Aubreigh’s natural inclination to get turned on by them? The teenage girl put the pieces together in her mind and was floored by her revelation. Aubreigh’s mouth was agape and the look on her face was priceless. It also didn’t go unnoticed by her mom.

“Aubreigh, honey,” Natalie said softly. “What’s wrong, you are being awfully quiet over there. You look like you’re deep in thought about something.”

“Oh!” Aubreigh snapped from her daze, startled by her mom’s question. “No! I was just thinking about stuff is all...”

Her mom nodded. “Yeah, me too…”

“Oh yeah? What about?” Aubreigh asked nervously, still coming to grips with her newfound desires.

“Just about you,” Natalie smiled softly.

“Me?” Aubreigh asked, surprised.

“Yeah, you,” Natalie laughed softly, “I think we’ve really gotten close these past few days. And I can’t tell you how much the time we’ve spent together means to me.”

“Oh, thanks mom,” Aubreigh said with a sheepish smile.

“I’m going to need help running what’s left of our company Aubreigh, I can’t do it myself,” Natalie said. “I don’t trust anybody at Marley Industries and our board is made up of people who were loyal to your dad, not to me.”

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh nodded her head. “I’m here for you mom,” she said. “I kind of already made up my mind to go to school here rather than going to Brighton University this fall. Taking care of the business will be hard, and taking care of dad and the twins, not to mention the others, is going to be time consuming.”

“In all my experience with tinies, I never thought I’d be taking care of them…,” Natalie chuckled, “let alone running a company that provides for them and protects them…,” Natalie sighed, “funny how life works sometimes.”

Aubreigh thought about that for a moment. Her mom had tons of experience with tinies. She knew that her mom had tortured them in her younger days… and as much as she didn’t want to admit it, or even think about it, Aubreigh knew that her mom probably had killed more than her fair share of tinies as well. Aubreigh then recalled her mom’s comment about tiny men being able to please a regular sized woman… it grossed her out at the time, but now she was morbidly curious. Aubreigh reasoned that if she herself was capable of shoving Ben into her panties and deriving pleasure from him in just a short time, then how much more so would her mom, who had years of experience mistreating tinies?

“Mom,” Aubreigh asked, “can I ask you a question? It might be a bit weird…”

“Of course, honey,” Natalie smiled, “anything.”

“Do you ever get…, you know…, turned on by them?” Aubreigh winced at the awkwardness of that question and immediately regretted ever having those words come out of her mouth.

“Get turned on by who, you mean the tinies?” Natalie asked, not even batting and eye at her daughter’s question.

“Yeah…,” Aubreigh mumbled. “Like, I know that’s weird, right? But if I’m punishing them, and I’m mad at them, I don’t feel anything, there’s nothing. But if I’m not angry… and I punish… or torture… or whatever you want to call it…, I feel…, weird…, kind of funny, do you know what I’m talking about?”

Natalie smiled. “Yeah, I do. That’s completely normal honey. Lots of people have that happen to them.”

“Really?” Aubreigh asked, feeling relieved that she wasn’t alone. “So that has happened to you?”

“Only if they’re…, you know,” Natalie raised her eyebrows suggestively, “down there. But no, not really. Holding them, teasing them, punishing them, or even stepping on them has never turned me on.”

“What DO you feel then?” Aubreigh asked, slightly confused as to why she was plagued with horniness from belittling tinies, but her mom wasn’t.

“I guess for me, it was just a way for me to feel like I had some control and power. I don’t know, maybe it was just a way for me to vent frustration.” Natalie shrugged her shoulders. “It was just a nice reprieve from having no control in an abusive household while growing up.”

“Ohhhh….,” Aubreigh said, nodding her head. She was starting to finally understand her mom’s relationship with the tiny people and why it was so volatile. “You had power and control over them,” Aubreigh thought out loud, “So that explains why you’re such a control freak now,” Aubreigh laughed slightly. “And geez, so that explains why you were so upset when the twins shrank too,” Aubreigh shook her head, thinking back to that time and how hard it was on everyone involved.

“It’s honestly okay, Aubreigh,” Natalie reassured her. “But to answer your question, no, I don’t really get turned on by interacting with the tinies. It was simply a way for me to experience control, power, and feel like I was important…, even if it was just over little, tiny shrunken people.

“And now dad is taking control away from you again…,” Aubreigh sighed.

“In more ways than one…,” Natalie seethed.

“What do you mean?” Aubreigh asked.

 

****

 

“No way!” Nate said, excitedly as he ran from the living room of his new apartment. “This place has a Nintendo Mini as well as an Xbox Tiny and a PlayStation Puny!”

“I wonder if the new Skyrim anniversary update is available yet,” Thomas said, excitedly dashing toward the game consoles with his friend.

“I just can’t believe this,” Kelly said, walking down the hall to her apartment, “I have my own place!”

“I know, me too!” Chloe chimed. “But oh my god, I am just glad to be away from that psychopath Natalie Beaumont and Aubreigh.”

“If I ever see them again, it will be too soon,” Kelly chimed.

“Relax, we’re never going to see either of them again,” Andrew reassured them. “My wife could never find this place; she has no idea where we are. And even if she did find out, Marley Industries has security in place.”

“And this is all free?” Julia asked, still bewildered at how nice everything was.

“It is for us, Julia,” Andrew said, “that’s not usually the case for most tinies. And these sanctuary cities aren’t cheap, but since we now own part of Marley Industries, this was part of the deal. We have our own house, and the Chen’s and your friends will have their own apartments.”

“Who pays for this then?” Julia asked.

“This is a private sanctuary. It is paid for by wealthy tinies or by their family members. Government contracts were focused on integration. That’s what I did. Jennifer Marley was focused on the privatization side of things.”

Julia nodded her head like she understood, but she didn’t. Being 16 and tiny gave her a real disadvantage as to how the real world worked. Her father’s words reassured her, however. For the first time in a long time, she felt safe. Even before her mother started punishing her and her brother a few weeks ago, Julia hadn’t felt safe in her own home for quite some time.

Mrs. Chen felt a sense of inner peace that she hadn’t felt in years. The furnished apartment she received was more than anything she could have hoped for. Everything inside was a luxury she never thought she could afford. And although Brian still had some cracked ribs, they were all safe now, that was all that mattered.

It had been several years since Chloe had succumbed to the shrinking virus. She had forgotten what it felt like to be surrounded by seemingly normal sized things again. It felt good. But still, there was the problem of her and her brother Ben’s normal sized parents. They did their best, but it was hard having two shrunken children. And making the house feel safe for them was a challenge. Chloe and Ben hadn’t contacted their mom and dad since leaving for Emerald Palms with Natalie and Aubreigh a few days ago. Chloe was going to call them once she got settled in. Perhaps they would be happy that Chloe and Ben had an opportunity to live in a sanctuary city. Maybe they could even schedule visits or something.

Andrew Beaumont walked outside the front door to his new home. Walking outside felt just like being in the real world again. There were roads, electric cars, neighbors, fences, and even businesses. He looked up to see the simulated lighting system overhead. The lights were rigged to give the effect of daylight and nighttime on a timer, even simulating dusk and dawn.

“Pretty impressive, isn’t it?” a voice called over to Andrew.

“Yeah, it is,” Andrew said, walking over to him and shaking his hand.

“Names Lloyd,” the neighbor said. “Been here almost 6 months now.”

“Andrew…,” Andrew replied in kind. “I just moved in this house with my two kids, Thomas and Julia. And they have some friends that just moved into the apartment district on the other side of town.”

“Well Andy,” Lloyd said, “glad to have ya. In the 6 months I’ve been here, I ain’t ever had a single regret in deciding to move here.”

“That’s good to hear,” Andrew chuckled, “I don’t think I will have any regrets either.”

“Say…,” Lloyd said, “who was that woman that brought you here? I don’t mean to pry into people's personal affairs, but I saw her dropping you lot off at the main terminal earlier today. I didn’t get a good look at you, but as it turns out, we’re neighbors now, so I’m just curious as to what your story is.”

“It would take all night to tell my story…,” Andrew laughed dismissively.

“Then why don’t you and the family come over for dinner tonight?” Lloyd offered. “I’ve got quite a hell of a story myself.”

 “Uh, sure,” Andrew said. He figured he’d have to start making friends here anyways, so why not start with his new neighbor?

 

****

 

Aubreigh’s heart was in a burning rage. Her mother had just told her everything she had learned from Penny about her father’s affair with Jennifer Marley.

 

“The fact that he cheated, sold a huge chunk of the business, AND left home with my brother and sister is just way too messed up!” Aubreigh scoffed. “He’s so freaking selfish!”

“That little bastard is going to pay, believe me honey,” Natalie said.

“He’s still my dad though,” Aubreigh said, softening her tone just slightly, “you’re not going to hurt him, are you mom?”

“Oh honey,” Natalie smirked, “just his pride and his ego…, it will be pretty bruised when I’m done with him.”

“Okay good,” Aubreigh said.

“But wait a minute…, did you think I was going to kill your father?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows curiously.

“I mean, the thought did cross my mind,” Aubreigh replied. “Do you still love him?”

“Yeah…,” Natalie sighed defeatedly, “yeah, I still love that little idiot.”

“I have to say, mom,” Aubreigh smiled reassuringly, “you sure are handling him taking away control from you in a lot healthier way than when you were a kid.”

“I’ve matured, honey,” Natalie said, “real life will make you grow up pretty quick.”

“It just seems like so little in your life has gone your way. I mean, you have an abusive childhood, and now as an adult, your kids shrink, your husband cheats… I don’t know, I just feel bad for you, mom.”

“Aubreigh, the best thing that ever happened to me was when I got pregnant with you at 16. My parents kicked me out, your father and I had no money and no support, but we made it work. Things were hard for the first few years, especially when the twins came along. But we built a really great life for us. And I’ll be damned if I’m going to have that taken away from me because your father wants to live in some stupid sanctuary city, or because Jennifer Marley wants to sleep with him. Him and my kids are coming home with me where they belong.”

“Even if they’re tiny? Doesn’t that ruin things?”

“I can’t control the fact that they shrank,” Natalie acknowledged. “But I can control where my tiny family lives and what they do.” Natalie paused. “Your father started pissing me off when he started pouring himself into his new business when the twins shrank. But now I will have complete control over his life. I’m getting my husband back, Aubreigh.”

Natalie and Aubreigh pulled up to the giant warehouse in the industrial complex of town. The building looked newer, but still repurposed by the Marley Industries for the tiny city inside.

              “How are you going to convince them to let you talk to dad?” Aubreigh asked.

              “Simple,” Natalie shrugged, “I’m going to tell them that I’m their boss and they’d better let me in, or they’re fired. Simple as that.”

              “Huh, okay…,” Aubreigh said, not assuming it would be that easy.

              The Beaumont girls walked up to the front security door. It was locked. Looking inside, they couldn’t see anybody moving around in any of the office rooms.

              “Is anybody even here?” Aubreigh asked.

              “There had better be, there’s a multi-million-dollar asset in this building,” Natalie said, looking inside. She started knocking on the door but still, no one answered. “There’s a ton of cars here, where is everybody?”

              “There’s a keypad, do you know the code?” Aubreigh asked.

              “No…,” Natalie curled her lip, “but I know someone who does.”

              Natalie knelt down, crouching to accommodate her form fitting dress, and leaned forward on her heels. She stuck her fingers between her bare heel and the leather of high-heel insole. She then pulled out a familiar looking tiny, bruised and battered from having spent the past half hour or so being trapped under Mrs. Beaumont’s heavy foot.

              “You brought her here with you?” Aubreigh huffed, seeing the poor condition the tiny woman was in. “And in such a mean way too?” But Aubreigh couldn’t help but feel a strange tingling sensation from seeing the tiny woman being subjected to being forced under her mom’s feet. Aubreigh felt guilty again, and as much as she wanted to hate this new feeling that had started coming over her, she loved it. 

              “Absolutely,” Natalie said with a chuckle, holding the tiny woman up to her face. The tiny woman could see the glistening white teeth of Mrs. Beaumont as her lips curled into a smile. “She works for me; she comes with me wherever I go.”

              Aubreigh looked at the tiny woman and then back at the locked security door. “Does she know the code or something?”

              “Penny,” Natalie’s voice boomed. The tiny woman was subjected to hot waves of breath and ear-splitting pain from the giant’s voice. Her ears started ringing, but still, the colossal voice of Mrs. Beaumont shook her body with each syllable. “What is the access code to the Timberline facility?”

              Bruised and half-deaf, Penny thought about just telling the giant woman to go to hell. But she knew better. That would almost certainly result in more ‘punishment’ or even termination, which she was pretty sure meant death. But to be honest, Penny wasn’t opposed to the idea of dying. She half considered it just to escape this hellish job. She didn’t know how much more of being stuck under Natalie Beaumont’s heel she could take.

              “The code?” Natalie asked again, freshly hurting the tiny woman’s throbbing little ears with her thunderous voice. Penny winced in pain. She must have taken a few seconds too long to respond because, in a split-second, the giant woman’s fingers started to close around the tiny woman and constrict all the air from her puny lungs.

              Aubreigh watched with morbid fascination as the tiny assistant struggled to breath in her mom’s grip. It was equally terrifying and satisfying at the same time. It was such a conflicting feeling for her. Her nipples were tingling, and she was getting wet, but still, someone was suffering that she had the power and ability to help. And on top of all that, it was her mom that was doing this. Aubreigh certainly was not attracted to her own mother, but what she saw her doing was actually very much enticing.

              “4-4-2-7-,” the tiny woman gasped, “6-7-4-8” she said, using all her might to force out those last few digits. Natalie did not loosen her grip even for a moment. In fact, she squeezed a little tighter.

              “Aubreigh,” Natalie said calmly, “enter that code and see if it works.” 

Penny heard some beeping in the background as the giant teenager punched the code. She just hoped the code hadn’t been changed. Aubreigh entered each digit one by one. Beep after agonizing beep, Penny wished the giant teenager would hurry up. But the giant teen was still preoccupied in her thoughts. 

Aubreigh wondered, first and foremost, how had she not experienced this feeling before? Why did mistreating tinies used to fill her with rage and indignation? She couldn’t answer that question. All she knew was that watching her mom crush the poor girl in her fist was really turning her on. Aubreigh knew that if this code didn’t work, then her mom would torture the poor tiny even more. The sick part was that Aubreigh half hoped that the code wouldn’t work, just so she could see Penny get painfully punished even more. Aubreigh thought about pushing the wrong button on purpose. But she shook that feeling away, that would just be pointlessly cruel. She put her finger up to the last digit, the 8, and looked at her mom from the corner of her eye. Her mom was firmly fixed on the suffocating woman in her fist. Aubreigh took a deep breath and slipped her finger over to the 9 and pressed it. The keypad buzzed and flashed red.

              “Uh,” the teenage girl stammered, “it didn’t work…” 

              “Mmm, uh-oh,” Natalie smirked at the tiny woman. “Looks like your little code didn’t work. So now, I guess the question is, did you lie to me?”

              Aubreigh watched with guilty pleasure as the tiny woman had a look of panic wash over face. 

              “So now,” Natalie said, opening her palm and letting the tiny woman fall back, “we have to figure out what to do to get the correct code from you. I know you know what it is...” The tiny woman was in a daze, panting frantically, trying to catch her breath. She crawled backwards helplessly across the skin of Natalie Beaumont’s hand, just to get a few inches away from the giant monster. She was stopped in her tracks, literally, when the giantess brought finger down on her legs and pinned them between the colossal fingertip and the stretchy skin of the vast palm. Although Natalie’s palm was pliable, it hurt Penny immensely and she yelped in pain.

              “I gave you the correct code!” Penny yelled. “Try it again!”

              Natalie lifted her finger off the tiny woman’s legs and slammed it into her face, pressing her head between the massive finger and the skin of her palm. For Penny, it felt like her head was in a vice. 

              “Shh,” Natalie calmly said, “you need to speak respectfully to us giants, remember?”

              Aubreigh was in awe of what she was witnessing. And she half wished she was in her mom’s place right now. Natalie lifted her finger off the tiny woman and smiled at her. The tiny woman wasn’t in tears, she wasn’t crying, she just looked up at the titanic woman with contempt. 

              “Please try the code again,” Penny said, calmly. “It’s the administrator code, it lets you access anywhere in the facility. It HAS to work!”

              Aubreigh’s guilt started to outweigh her horniness, and she activated the keypad again. “Let me try again, maybe I entered it incorrectly,” she said. The keypad beeped 8 times in a row as she re-entered the code and then flashed green. The door unlocked and the giants could walk inside. “Sorry about that,” Aubreigh said, looking down at the tiny woman in her mom’s hand.

              “You big oaf!” Penny started shouting, immediately forgetting Natalie Beaumont’s lesson she had just taught her. Natalie immediately reached down and flicked the tiny woman with her finger. Natalie’s nail smacked Penny right in the head and she fell over like a dead weight in the giant woman’s palm.

              “Oh my god, mom, you killed her!” Aubreigh gasped.

              “Nah, she’s fine,” Natalie grinned. “She’s just going to be a little sore, that’s all.” Natalie reached down to her high-heels and placed the tiny person under her bare heel once more.

              “I can’t believe you’re keeping her down there,” Aubreigh said.

              “She helps me stay light on my feet,” Natalie giggled, “helps me to walk like a lady.”

              Aubreigh didn’t actually care that her mom put Penny under her feet. If anything, she was slightly jealous that the tiny woman wasn’t under her own feet. Aubreigh watched each step her mom took, completely mesmerized, appreciating the fact that the poor woman was being repeatedly trampled.

              “Now, where do we go?” Natalie said, looking around.

              The girls walked through another set of doors and saw an empty receptionist desk sitting in a dark room. It was nearly 6:30 and so it made sense that reception would be gone by now. There seemed to be light and a bunch of noise beyond the next set of doors so they walked into the next room where there was a plaque on the wall with an arrow pointing left labeled “R&D”, so the Beaumont girls turned left. From there, they could see dozens of employees, diligently working hard in various sectors of what looked to be a large airplane hanger. The employees were so busy that their presence was hardly noticed. People were buzzing past Aubreigh and Natalie in the hallway not paying any attention to them.

              “Must be the night shift,” Aubreigh wondered out loud.

              “Can I help you two ladies with something?” one of the people walking by asked.

              “Hi, I’m Natalie, I’m looking for the visitor center,” Natalie said, smiling confidently.

              “It’s on the second floor, you just take these elevators, but I think visiting hours are over,” the worker said, looking at his watch.

              “That’s alright,” Natalie said, pushing the elevator button, “we won’t be long.” Her and Aubreigh stepped into the elevator and the employee shook his head as the doors closed. Once the doors were closed, Natalie sighed. “Whew! This is easier than I expected it to be.” The doors opened and revealed a large room with one access door. The glass walls revealed an amazing technological feat, a miniaturized city the size of two football fields next to each other.

              “Sorry ladies,” a voice said, “but visiting hours are over.”

              Natalie and Aubreigh looked over to see the voice of a burly security guard next to various booths that were set up for the tiny and regular sized people to visit.

              “Oh, we’re not here to visit,” Natalie said playfully. 

              “I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave,” he said.

              “It’s okay,” Aubreigh interjected, “we’re administrators.”

              The security guard paused reading his phone and looked up at them. “You guys are dressed awfully unusual for a couple of administrators. And administrators don’t usually come around this time. What’s going on here?”

              Aubreigh brazenly walked over to the access door that led directly to the Timberline Sanctuary City and started entering the code that Penny gave them.

              “Hey! You’ll have to get away from there or I’m calling the-,” the guard stopped mid-sentence as the door buzzed and the keypad turned green. He looked at Aubreigh who was smirking victoriously and then at Natalie who was scowling vindictively. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean-,”

              “Zip it, you’re done,” Natalie said callously, “get out of here.”

              “I’m-, I’m fired?” the guard asked.

              “Yeah,” Natalie said with a ‘duh’ look on her face.

              “Please, miss,” the guard started, “I was just trying to do my job, I need this job.”

              “Get out before I call the cops for trespassing,” Natalie said, putting her hands on her hips.

              The guard just stood there for a moment; he couldn’t believe what had just happened. He wanted to say something else, but Natalie raised her finger to him when he tried to speak. He just dropped his arms at his side and sulked away, leaving through the doors that the Beaumont’s had just come in through. Once the elevator was on the way down Natalie locked the door to the visitation room and turned toward Aubreigh.

              “Is there really only one security guard for this whole place?” Natalie asked. “That just seems cheap and lazy.”

              “You didn’t have to fire him mom,” Aubreigh said, a little peeved at her mom for that. It was ironic that she felt worse for the security guard than she did for the tiny woman getting trampled in her mom’s high-heel.

              “I needed him gone,” Natalie said, scrunching her face as if to say, ‘what was I supposed to do’.

              “You could have just told him another facility needed him,” Aubreigh said. “If the other employees or other guards find out he was fired for almost no reason, well, that’s just not good for business. Could be an HR issue.”

              Natalie ignored Aubreigh and went behind the computer desk. It showed about two dozen cameras pointed in all directions of the tiny city. “Aubreigh, how do I disable these cameras?”

              “Here,” Aubreigh said, looking at the screen, “click the button that says ‘Disable’ to turn off all the feeds. Natalie clicked it and all the individual screens turned black. “Better disable phones and Wi-Fi too,” she said, pointing to the communications tab.

              Natalie made a few clicks and stood up, “now, let’s get our family back, Aubreigh,” she smiled.

 

****

 

“Jesus,” Lloyd laughed uncomfortably, “now I feel bad for asking for your story,” he said, looking around the table at his guests. They had just told him everything they’d experienced at the hands of Natalie and Aubreigh Beaumont over the past few days. Andrew and the twins were seated next to each other, then Chloe, Nate, and Ben on the left side of the long dining table. The Chen’s were present as well. They had bonded with these people through their harrowing experiences.

“Well,” Andrew chuckled back in response, “that’s our story.” He realized how ridiculous everything sounded when you said it out loud, but it was the god’s honest truth. “But, Lloyd, what about you?” he asked.

“Shit, Andrew,” Lloyd scoffed, “my story ain’t nothin’ like your guys’s…” he said, looking at his son seated next to him. “My son, Jack, and myself got exposed to the virus and shrank within a few hours of each other. I mean, we were both lucky to be at home when it happened, so my wife and daughter could find us and take care of us. That lasted about a week and then we found this place. I worked in the financial sector back home, so we had the means to afford it. And we’ve been here about, what, 6 months, wouldn’t you say Jack?”

“Yeah, almost 7 months now…,” Jack added dejectedly. He hadn’t said much this whole dinner. He gave off a quiet loner feeling.

“What’s wrong?” Kelly asked him. “You don’t like it here?”

“I just miss home,” Jack said. “I wish we could live with my mom and sister, but mom and dad say it won’t work.”

“He just misses them, is all,” Lloyd said, taking another drink of his miniature beer bottle.

“This place has visiting hours, don’t they?” Andrew asked, he vividly remembered seeing special areas designated for mixed sized visits on the map when he looked at them.

“Oh sure,” Lloyd said, looking a little glum himself now. “You know how it goes though; life is busy for everyone. The visits were more frequent in the beginning, every few days or so. But then they get less and less; down to once a week, then once a month…”

“When’s the last time you’ve seen them?” Chloe asked.

“3 months,” Jack said.

“3 months since they’ve visited, and, well, no…,” Lloyd scratched his head, “last time it was just your sister, wasn’t it? But I mean, we can text and FaceTime with them, so it’s not like we don’t ever get to see them.

“It’s not the same, dad,” Jack said. “Can’t we just go home?”

“Son, can we not do this right now?” Lloyd said in a forced whisper. “We have guests at the dinner table.”

“Hey, you know what, I’m sorry I asked,” Andrew said, “I didn’t mean to upset anybody by it. Why don’t we change the conversation?”

“Good idea,” Lloyd said, pushing a cheerful tone.

“So Lloyd,” Andrew said, taking another bite of food. “What do you do for work here in Timberline?”

“Well, since I had so much experience with my job, they let me do remote work, it’s actually been very-,” Lloyd paused, thinking he had felt something, like a vibration or distant rumbling. He looked around at the others, but they didn’t seem to notice anything, so he kept talking. “Uh, it’s actually been pretty seamless, I meet my clients online so unless they know I’ve shrunk, you really can’t-,” Lloyd paused again… he was sure he felt something again. This time, the lights above the dining room table flickered at the same time.

“What is it?” Andrew asked.

“Oh, they must be doing some maintenance or something,” Lloyd said, looking up at the now solid light. “Whenever they do work like that, there’s always some sort of-,” There was another vibration that rattled the table, causing the liquid in everyone’s glasses to ripple.

              “That’s a lot stronger than usual, what are they working on?” Jack asked, wiping up some of his water that spilt on the table.

              “I don’t know,” Lloyd said, “it’s not like they have fake weather here, so it couldn’t be thunder or anything like that. I wonder if-“

              BOOM…

              “Whoa, what is that?” Jack said, getting up.

              Andrew’s face melted. His eyes slowly widened, and his crooked smile sagged into a frown.

              “Whoa there, Andrew, buddy,” Lloyd said, “it looks like you’ve seen a ghost or something!”

              BOOM…

              “Oh my god, she’s here…,” Andrew breathed painfully. 

“What?” Lloyd asked. “Who is here?”

BOOM…

There was another thud that shook the table and dinnerware out of place on the table top. Unused dishes in the hutch rattled and shook, some falling to the floor and breaking apart as another resounding BOOM echoed even louder now.

“Oh no…,” the other tinies collectively gasped, looking at Andrew and realizing what was going on. Their faces melted into morbid fear as well. Lloyd noticed that too.

“Who?! Who is here?” Lloyd asked again, frantically.

“Everyone needs to hide, now!” Andrew shouted.

              “What in the world? Who is that?” Jack asked, looking out the window in the distance.

              Andrew fell to his knees as he looked out the window…, “my wife.”

 

****

 

The tiny citizens of Timberline rushed out of their homes to see what the big booming noises were. They were met with the sight of a very expensive Christian Louboutin high heel coming down on the inside of the city perimeter. It had narrowly missed the parked transport vehicles they used to travel around the city. The other Louboutin heel came down and rested next to its’ twin. This time, two mailboxes and a transport car were crushed. The shoe didn’t even slow down, the items under it were compressed into unrecognizable junk.

              The toes resting on the footwear were absolutely enormous monoliths to the tiny people. The nails were immaculately painted and trimmed perfectly. The eyes of the tiny people followed the toes up the ridiculously large foot resting on the high-heel spike which had narrowly missed some things on the ground. Above the heel was the ankles and gorgeous legs of the shoe’s owner which disappeared underneath the fabric of an Oscar de la Renta dress; it was gorgeous and showed off the stunning form of its wearer. 

              At the very top was the smiling face of a giant beautiful woman looking down at all the little people.

              “Hello everybody,” Natalie said, “this shouldn’t take too long. My name is Natalie Beaumont, and this is my daughter Aubreigh,” she said, gesturing behind her. 

              The little people saw the looming figure of another titan emerge from the simulated nighttime of the warehouse. A colossal Birkenstock came down on the perimeter fence, crumping it to twisted iron. The toes within the Birkenstock curled nervously as the other foot came down in front of it, crushing a fence and some bushes. The little people looked up at the towering figure of Aubreigh and, although she was dressed more casually, saw that she was also a towering beauty in her own right.

              “You can’t come in here! It’s against the rules!” a tiny woman shouted.

              “Run along, little girl,” Natalie smirked, “this doesn’t concern you.”

              “Yes it does!” the tiny woman shouted. “You crushed my transport! How am I supposed to get around town now?”

              “Listen everyone,” Natalie said, ignoring the tiny woman’s complaint. “I’m looking for my husband, Andrew Beaumont, that’s it. Give him to me and I’ll leave you alone. I’m just here to get him.”

              “There are visiting hours for that,” another tiny man complained, “you have to leave or I’m calling security!”

              “I already am!” the woman from earlier shouted. She frantically tried to dial the Timberline hotline but was confused when she realized she had no reception.

              Natalie sighed. “I don’t think you understand, do you?” she asked, condescendingly looking at the tiny people at her feet. “I own this city, and my husband is here without my permission.”

              “You don’t own the city! Marley Industries does! And we pay them a handsome fee to be protected from giants, like yourself!” the tiny woman trying to call security said.

              Natalie rolled her eyes and plowed the tiny woman over with her shoe, pressing it down on her. “I am the CEO of Marley Industries and the chairman of the board. As I said, I own this city. I just want my husband and you guys can have your evening back.”

              For Aubreigh, watching her mom press her shoe down on the yelping woman was turning her on again. The sight was absolutely astonishing but she shook herself to reality and calmly admonished her mom. “Be careful mom, squishing people isn’t exactly good for business you know.”

              Natalie moved her shoe off the tiny and back onto another set of mailboxes. “I suppose you’re right, Aubreigh, thank you.” The tiny woman scrambled away from the giantess as others rushed to her aid to make sure she was okay. 

              “We don’t even know who your husband is!” someone else from the crowd shouted.

              “Andrew Beaumont?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows.

              “That name means nothing to us!” one said.

              “I’ve never heard of that person!” another said.

              Natalie realized talking to these people was pointless. Andrew had only been here since this morning at the earliest. How could she expect anyone here to know who he was?

              “Then you guys need to get out of my way so I can find him,” Natalie said, changing her voice to a more authoritative tone. She swiped her heel across the small crowd of people, knocking them out of the way. She stepped forward, crushing another transport vehicle and a fence. “Andrew Beaumont! Where are you? Come here immediately!” she called out.

              Aubreigh followed her mom closely, stepping on some nearby bushes, fences, and messing up the front yards of a lot of the residents. Aubreigh cringed and bared her teeth as if to say sorry. However, it was such a contrast for her to see her mom stepping where she wanted, regardless of what was under her shoes. Her mom’s face was calm, cool, and collected. Aubreigh wished so bad she could be like that. Her mom wasn’t even watching where she was going! 

Aubreigh wanted to exude the same confidence and authority her mom did, so she tried doing everything like her mom. She held her head high, she made the same expressionless look on her face. She even stepped where she wasn’t looking. Her Birkenstocks crushed everything beneath them as the little residents of Timberline ran out of her and her mom’s way. Fences splintered, vehicles were flattened, sidewalks cracked, and front yards were absolutely destroyed under her footwear. The thought of her and her mom’s footsteps causing such havoc and property damage brought a smile to her face. Aubreigh was really starting to enjoy being a giant.

CRUNCH!

There was an odd sound that went unnoticed by her mom that Aubreigh heard. It didn’t sound like everything else they had been stepping on. Aubreigh looked down at her mom’s feet, breaking her assertive pose. When Natalie took her next step forward, Aubreigh saw, right there in her mom’s footprint, the squashed remains of a tiny person. They were flattened to paste beyond recognition. Aubreigh’s heart sank initially, her mom’s casual attitude had caused someone to get hurt. Aubreigh almost called out a reprimand to her mom, but the sinking feeling quickly went away and that same feeling of arousal swept over her again. It was strange, but it was exciting… and Aubreigh welcomed it.

Her mom took another step forward, crushing another set of transport vehicles, leaving the squashed person behind with red blood splattered around the tiny body. She didn’t even notice that she had stepped on someone. The tiny’s life had just ended, completely unfelt by the colossal woman who was just taking a casual step.

Aubreigh was growing wetter as that feeling of arousal grew stronger in her. She was slightly jealous of her mom. The tiny residents were quickly getting out of their way now. They had just saw what had happened and they were utterly terrified of the giant women, especially Natalie Beaumont. Aubreigh craved that same respect that her mom commanded. It was so effortless for Natalie, but to Aubreigh she would have to do something intentionally in order to earn it.

She wondered if she should step on someone too…

No…, she waved that thought away as she looked forward and watched her mom step on some more cars and streetlamps. The little people of Timberline were literally scrambling away from the giant heels as quickly as they could. Just watching the tiny’s run away in fear from her mom’s footsteps turned her on.

Then, right before watching her mom step on another one of the little transport vehicles, Aubreigh saw a tiny woman jump out, just in time, saving her from being brutally crushed along with it. Her little eyes were filled with terror as the massive foot of Natalie Beaumont lifted and left the trampled car behind. She looked back at the titanic teenager following closely. Her face drooped with panic and dismay once again.

Aubreigh swallowed hard. This was her opportunity. She was going to do it.

The little woman watched as Aubreigh smiled and adjusted her stride, she knew exactly what the colossal teenager was going to do. She knew there was no time to escape, and she froze in fear.

Aubreigh looked down at the tiny woman, making direct eye contact. She could see the tiny woman faintly mouthing the words, “no, please don’t!” but it was too late, Aubreigh had already made up her mind. The giant teen didn’t hesitate or even second guess her decision. Even the tiny woman’s pleas were lost on her, it didn’t affect Aubreigh one little bit.

Aubreigh took her next step and her Birkenstock landed on the puny woman with a strange sound, similar to the one she heard from under her mom’s heel just a few footsteps ago. It was a strange sensation. Aubreigh didn’t feel anything when she stepped on her. There was more resistance in one stupid little tree than there was in this whole entire tiny woman! No wonder her mom never felt the person she trampled underfoot. She continued forward, she almost looked behind at the squashed tiny, but she stopped herself. She couldn’t imagine her mom doing that…, her mom would probably think that it wouldn’t even be worth her time to glance down at the tiny people she stepped on, that would only make her look weak. So, Aubreigh just ignored her and kept moving.

Her mind was in a whirl, she was in shock, she couldn’t believe that she had just shamelessly taken someone’s life from them. And it was so easy too! It was like nothing to the giant teenager; it was as easy as just simply taking another step. The guilt that had been plaguing her off and on was starting to creep back in again. She really couldn’t believe she had just effortlessly killed a tiny for no reason. She was an innocent bystander!

But still…

… it was awesome… so incredibly awesome. There was an energy of exhilaration and sexual arousal pulsating through Aubreigh’s body that she had never felt before. Aubreigh’s heart was beating hard, swelling her pussy with blood flow, making her extra sensitive. She was certain that if she weren’t wearing shorts, she would be dripping on the little people below. She wished so badly that she had Ben to shove inside of her again. She imagined how incredible it would feel and how much better it would be, being this turned on this time around.

Aubreigh made sure to step in new areas untouched by her mom’s footfalls. If there were any standing fences, mailboxes, vehicles… Aubreigh kicked them or stomped them. All the stupid fake trees planted by Marley Industries were knocked over and trampled as well, she really hated them. She thought they looked tacky and unrealistic.

Natalie hadn’t touched any of the houses yet, but inside, the little people were in a panic as she walked by. Each thundering boom from each of her footsteps made books fall off the shelves, knickknacks tumble off mantels, and pictures fall from the walls when she passed by. People hid under tables and stairways, trying to find a safe place to hide. It was like going through a powerful earthquake and they didn’t know what to do in a situation like this.

When Natalie had passed, and the booming quakes were subsiding, the tiny residents looked outside their windows and went out their front doors. To their surprise and disappointment, they saw not one, but two gigantic women gallivanting about in their beloved sanctuary city. Looking at their yards, they saw the wreckage of the first woman. But then when the younger girl stomped by, even more stuff was crushed and flattened underfoot. Half the population was terrified, the other half was pissed.

Aubreigh came across an interesting sight. There was an unfortunate tiny person who had been the victim of her mom’s step. This time, however, only half the tiny person had been trampled; one of their legs and been crushed and they were trying to limp away. Aubreigh smiled and took her opportunity. She gingerly stomped up to the injured tiny. He looked up at the imposing figure of the smiling teenager.

“Hey there! Let me help you,” Aubreigh said, comfortingly. The man breathed a sigh of relief which was short-lived as he saw her massive shoe rise over him. He raised his arms in a pitiful protest against the unstoppable crushing weight of the giant teenager’s foot. He only got out a short yelp before her shoe came down on him like he wasn’t even there, silencing him. The crunch of his body popping was a little louder than last time and blood spurted out like a ketchup packet. Aubreigh couldn’t help but snicker and raise her eyes in delighted surprise. “Whoa… that was crazy!”

“What was that, dear?” Natalie asked. She could hear her daughter now that she was within hearing range.

“Oh nothing,” Aubreigh said, smiling as she twisted out the man’s tiny body like a discarded cigarette.

“I don’t know what to do, this place is huge, and I have no idea where to even start looking for your father and siblings!”

“Not unless we go from house to house…,” Aubreigh said, standing near her mom. 

“House to house?” Natalie raised her eyebrow.

“Sure, like this!” Aubreigh said, stomping over to the first house and, getting on her knees, she tapped on the front door with her fingernail. “Anybody home?” she called. A tiny person nervously answered the door, opening it just a crack. “Ah! Good evening there, I’m sorry to bother you, but do you happen to know an Andrew Beaumont?”

“Uh no…, I’m sorry miss,” the tiny replied.

“How about Thomas or Julia Beaumont?” Aubreigh asked.

“Again, no, I’m sorry,” the terrified little person said. “Can I go back inside now?”

Natalie sighed. “Aubreigh, this method will take forever. Do you see the thousands of houses in this complex? Besides, what if they’re lying? They could be harboring them as fugitives.”

Aubreigh snapped her eyes back to the tiny person. “You’re not lying to me are you, little one?”

“No! Not at all!” they protested. “I would have no reason to.”

“Only one way to be sure…,” Aubreigh said, lifting her hand to the roof of the tiny house and started prying it off.

“What are you doing?!” the tiny screamed.

Aubreigh ripped off the roof completely and tossed it into the back yard where it rolled over an above ground swimming pool and swing set, crushing everything in its path until it landed against another neighborhood house. “I’m looking for fugitives! Ya know, in case you’re lying to me.”

Aubreigh laughed as the tiny family ran underneath the dining room table, as if that would hide them from her gaze. Aubreigh simply reached inside and pinched the table between her fingers and tossed it away, it landed somewhere in one of the adjoining backyards. Her colossal finger poked the tiny family and pushed them around.

“There aren’t any fugitives here!” the parents shouted.

“Wow,” Aubreigh said, “a mom and dad and two kids, huh? That’s pretty rare for a whole family to shrink like that. You guys must have pretty sucky genes.” Aubreigh sat back up. “Okay, you guys are good. Sorry to bother you again. Have a good night.”

“Aubreigh, that will take for-,” Natalie stopped mid-sentence when she saw Aubreigh’s upturned shoe soles from sitting on her knees. She noticed a red blotch splattered on both her shoes. “Looks like you need to watch where you’re going, Aubreigh,” Natalie folded her arms and eyed her daughter, “squashing people is bad for business, remember?” she said in a mocking voice, imitating Aubreigh from earlier.

Aubreigh was slightly embarrassed. “Well, one of them you had already stepped on mom, I was just putting him out of his misery. You need to stop squishing our little clients too.”

Natalie just stood there, looking at her daughter with her arms still folded. Natalie cracked a grin and chuckled. “Well, they need to watch out when giants come to town.”

“That’s exactly what I said!” Aubreigh said, standing back up to her full height. “But you didn’t do too bad mom, you only stepped on like, 2 people, I think. So that’s probably pretty good.”

“Thanks honey, but now getting back to finding your father,” Natalie said, not at all concerned about the people she had stepped on.

“Maybe we should split up?” Aubreigh suggested.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Natalie nodded, thinking to herself.

“You want to make it interesting?” Aubreigh asked slyly.

“What do you mean?” Natalie asked.

“Well, how about, the first one to find them gets to keep Ben tonight?” Aubreigh asked, shrugging her shoulders.

“Ben?” Natalie snickered. “You still have a crush on that little guy?”

“You mean you don’t?” Aubreigh raised her eyebrows in an accusatory manner at her mom.

“Hey, he was to one who had the crush on me, not the other way around,” Natalie clarified.

“Yeah, well he probably doesn’t have a crush on you anymore now, since you literally crushed two of his friends.” Aubreigh scoffed, egging her mom on.

“You’re on,” Natalie snickered. “When I find them first, and I will, I’ll find out tonight if Ben still has a crush on me or not.”

Aubreigh just smirked and turned down another neighborhood street and started crawling on her hands and knees, banging on doors, looking for her father. Natalie turned back to the street she was already on. Another crowd of people started forming around her feet again, yelling obscenities up at her.

“Are you guys fucking stupid or something?” Natalie asked in annoyance. She swiped at one group of tinies with her high-heeled shoe, sending them flying back on the tiny yards of the neighborhood. “Don’t bother me unless you have information on my husband, got it?” she said, kicking at another group with the front of her shoe. One little man tried to jump out of the way but got caught on top of the sole and rolled up of Natalie’s foot. One his way back down, he got sandwiched between two of her toes as she set her foot back down. The two toes pressed tightly together, cementing his body in place between the colossal digits. Natalie saw what had happened and sighed out loud. “You fucking idiot…,” she muttered. “Work that one out for yourself, cause I’m not helping you out with that one,” she called down to the tiny person caught between her toes.

Natalie started stepping house to house. She didn’t politely knock, however, she rudely kicked at people’s front doors, often causing more damage than anything. Not to mention the painful jolt it gave her tiny passenger between her giant toes. Each step also reminded the giant woman of the tiny woman under her heel. Penny was still being crushed relentlessly under Natalie’s bare heel. But both little people at her feet were quickly forgotten about. Natalie only had finding her family on her mind.

After interrogating 10 different homes, Natalie looked at her Apple Watch… it was already 8pm. She groaned. This was going to take all night. She needed to think of a way to motivate these little people to help her search. Then the idea of having a tiny person search party crossed her mind.

“Everybody come here!” she called out, putting her hands on her hips. “Hurry up!” Soon, little people started surrounding her. “Don’t stand so close to my feet! I don’t want to step on any of you, you’ve got a job to do for me.”

“Why should we help you?” one of the tinies scoffed. “You’ve been destroying our nice town and just ruining everything!”

“Uh, because if you don’t, I’ll crush your homes to dust. Got that?” she said, completely astounded that someone would talk back to her that way. If it weren’t for the fact that she was looking for Andrew she would have probably killed him for such a comment. “And no refunds,” Natalie snidely smirked at the tinies, reminding them that there was no one higher than her that could stop what she was doing. These people had to play by Natalie’s rules. 

“What do you want?” another tiny person asked.

“I need you guys to search for my family, there’s too many houses for me to do it all by myself,” Natalie sighed.

“Timberline is huge, and we don’t have phone or internet service anymore. It will take us days to get to everyone in person!” they shouted.

“No it won’t,” Natalie smiled. “Because for every minute that goes by without you little fuckers finding my husband and children, I will stomp one of your tiny homes into the ground, understand?”

“What!? You can’t-“

Natalie tapped her Apple Watch, “and you guys are on the clock!” The tiny residents stopped arguing with the giantess almost immediately and started scrambling down the street, knocking on doors and shouting the names of the Beaumont family members. Natalie smirked smugly to herself. This was way more effective than going house to house like Aubreigh was doing. She just hoped it would work. She really felt like she could use a night with Ben after such a stressful evening.

 

****

 

Aubreigh was having no luck with finding her shrunken family. She was on her hands and knees, crawling house to house, knocking on doors and interrogating the residents. As fun as it was to ruin the landscaping and crush transports under her hands and knees… she still wanted to hurry up and find her family. Well…, Ben primarily. Aubreigh couldn’t stop fantasizing about having Ben inside of her again. She kept daydreaming back to a couple days ago when she had stuffed him in her pants on the ride home from Emerald Palms.

Each person she terrified, each object she crushed, added to her lust. She was so wet and tender in her pants that she had to conscientiously fight the urge to touch herself in front of everyone.

Aubreigh was crawling to the next house when she saw a small crowd forming and approaching her. They did not look happy.

“Heh…,” Aubreigh giggled, “I almost expected you guys to be carrying pitchforks and torches!”

“Get off our property and leave us alone!” one of them shouted.

“Done!” Aubreigh nodded her head. “As soon as you tell me where my dad is.”

“What?” another little person spoke up. “Are you dumb, girl? We don’t have any idea who you are or who your dad is!”

Aubreigh cocked an eyebrow and swiped her hand at him. He went tumbling across the street and landed in some bushes. “Rude little man…,” the giant teenager scoffed. Aubreigh almost cursed herself out… smacking the tiny man had made her womanhood ache even more. “You guys need to get the heck out of here, like now,” Aubreigh sighed with a small quiver in her voice. 

The voices of the crowd roared with protest and anger at the giant girl. They didn’t want to be told what to do in their town, especially by some arrogant teenager. Aubreigh was surprised at the audacity of these little people. Then she realized that this was a completely different neighborhood and she hadn’t given them a reason to fear her. Aubreigh would have to demonstrate her power and authority over them.

The tiny people looked up at the giant teenage girl as she rolled her eyes and turned over, crushing a few trees and mailboxes as she pushed her feet forward, plowing into the crowd. The burst of angry screams and cursing only served to turn Aubreigh on even more than she already was. The little people either had to dive out of the way or they were forcibly pushed out of the way by the hard rubber sole of her shoe as she stood up to her full height.

“Hey! Watch what you’re doing!” one yelled.

“You could have hurt us!” another yelped.

Aubreigh looked down at the tiny people scurrying away from her feet when she noticed something. “Oh…, oops…,” she said with a sigh. She pulled back her Birkenstock and saw a half-squished woman where she had just set her foot. “That’s a lot of blood…,” Aubreigh said, matter of factly, as she looked down at the poor woman.

“Please help…,” the tiny woman whimpered, barely audible to the giant teenager.

“You guys need to learn to stay out of the way better,” Aubreigh said.

“You need to watch where you’re stepping, you monster!” Someone from the crowd shouted. “Now get this woman some help!”

“Well, that’s what happens when a giant comes to your neighborhood, you little idiots,” Aubreigh called down. She felt slighted that the tiny population tried rebuking her for not watching her step. “Giants going to step on things now and then, we can’t help it, really,” Aubreigh said smugly and smirked at them. She stood straight and crossed her arms. “In fact, there’s probably no better option at this point than putting her out of her misery.” Aubreigh lifted her gigantic foot up and hovered her Birkenstock over the injured tiny woman. The people below ran out of the way as her black rubber sole blotted out the sky over them. The jigsaw pattern of a Birkenstock’s sole had never looked so intimidating to the tiny people before.

“No! We can amputate!” said one of the men who was running out from under the teenager’s shoe.

“What, are you a doctor or something?” Aubreigh scoffed sarcastically.

“Yes!” he answered.

Aubreigh hadn’t expected that answer. She set her foot back down away from the tiny woman. “Do you think you can save her? Aubreigh asked, looking at the tiny woman who was now crying and sobbing hysterically. The tiny woman’s tears didn’t make Aubreigh feel guilty, instead, it turned her on now, and she felt herself getting wetter. How demented, Aubreigh thought to herself. But it still didn’t stop her from enjoying it.

“With the right tools, sure!” the tiny doctor said. “We just need to get to the Hospital.”

Aubreigh’s hormones took over. “Are you positive you can really fix her up?” she asked, subtly biting her lip. 

“We pay a lot of money to live here in safety! So please let us do our job!” he called up to her. “But I can hardly say this place is safe anymore, no thanks to you. You should be ashamed.” 

“Right…,” Aubreigh rolled her tongue in her mouth, she was salivating at the sight of so many people gathering around her feet. Just the contrast of seeing how much bigger her toes were than the tiny people was an incredible sight. “But here’s the thing, I don’t feel ashamed,” Aubreigh smirked. “So let’s make this deal, if you can save her, then fine. But if you can’t, then I think maybe you should be taught a lesson with the bottom of my shoe. What do you say?”

“Are you serious?” he asked. “That’s insane!” the tiny doctor was absolutely horrified.

“Or I can just put her out of her misery right here and now, guaranteeing your safety,” Aubreigh smiled wide, baring a predatory grin. 

“I-…,” the tiny doctor looked over at the tiny woman who was quickly losing consciousness. 

“Please help me…,” she whimpered.

“She’s asking for your help, doctor,” Aubreigh said. “What’s it going to be?” she asked, raising her eyebrows inquisitively. 

“I think-…, I think it’s… too late,” the tiny doctor said defeatedly.

“Oh really?” Aubreigh curled her lip in ecstasy. “I thought so too, but it’s always nice to get a second opinion though. Thanks doc!” Aubreigh raised her shoe over the tiny woman again. The little woman was in such a state of shock and exhausted that she didn’t even move or shout in protest. The area around her darkened as the giant shoe once again blotted out the sky. The toe area of the sole came down on the dying woman, squashing her body into the tread pattern of Aubreigh’s sandal. The teenage girl raised her heel and her toes reddened slightly as extra pressure was put on them. The sound was nothing short of sickening, horrific…, and incredible at the same time for the giant girl.

Aubreigh stepped off the tiny person and onto a clear spot, and saw the squashed pulp of a tiny human molded in the grotesque shape of her Birkenstock tread. “You guys got a tiny cleaning crew or something?” the teenager asked, flatly.

****

Natalie’s watch dinged. Another full minute had passed. Natalie sighed and shook her head, “Tsk, tsk,” she said out loud. She brought her high-heel over another little home and applied very little pressure. The structure groaned and creaked. Natalie smirked to herself and applied more pressure. The spike of her heel easily pierced the roof and the rest of the shoe smashed through every floor. Natalie stomped a couple more times, ensuring any remaining walls still standing were ground to dust.

Dust plumes choked the tiny man struggling between Natalie’s toes, he still couldn’t escape. They were way too big and powerful for him. Natalie chuckled when she saw him coughing and choking. “Huh, it’s so weird that they would use drywall and lumber for these little structures. Andrew was designing them out of plastic. Although,” she nodded to herself, remembering the prototype in her living room, “I was able to smash that plastic one pretty easily too.”

The giant woman had just gotten done destroying one house when her watch dinged again. “Uh-oh guys…,” she said in a very condescending sing-song voice, “another minute, another house smashed under my Louboutins!” She stepped to the next house, casually smashing the detached garage of the first home as she stomped over to the next door neighbor. Chuckling out loud, she toyed around with this house. She kicked at the stone pillars in front, causing the overhand to start collapsing. She stepped into the backyard, crushing a firepit patio and grill. She planted her spike in the ground and put the sole of her shoe on the backside of the tiny home, slowly pushing it until the structure fell forward, landing where the stone columns had fallen. The 4 walls had fallen flat, and the roof had fallen on them. Natalie placed her shoe on the peak and casually crushed it, busting the little tiny trusses into splinters. Natalie was having fun. 

              Ding!

              “Oh Jesus, guys,” Natalie roared with laughter. “Another minute is up! You’re not going to have any houses left at this rate!” As she stepped across the street to another house, she looked further down the road and saw that the search party had more than tripled in size. No doubt, they were warning the others of what was happening and that the only way to stop it was to find this giant woman’s family.

              The giant woman stepped over to the next house in line for crushing. 

“Hurry! She’s here! She’s going to step on our house!” a young boy shouted to his little sister. The colossal woman above their home lifted her heel.

“Let’s go!” the little girl shouted as she opened the door, she could see the shadow of the massive woman’s’ shoe getting darker as it got closer.

“What about Roderick?” the little boy asked. “He’s still getting his clothes!”

“He said to go!” the little girl answered.

Both children ran out on to the front yard and looked up at the massive sole hovering above them. They screamed and ran even harder. They ran past the other giant foot of the towering woman that was planted in the street, each of her toes were so much bigger than they were. They screamed the whole way, running down the street towards more people.

 “Jesus, well I hope everybody is out of this house, cause I’m about to smash it under my shoe!” the giant woman called out overhead.

Roderick had been trying to get him and his siblings out to safety ever since the giant woman outside started stomping houses left and right. So he had only approximately two minutes since the twisted giant woman started destroying their neighborhood.

Roderick grabbed his bag and started running through the house. There was a loud crack and the sight of the spike of a giant high-heel crashing through the roof. Roderick yelped as he saw the giant spike crash into their living room and then retreat.

“I hope nobody was in that room!” the massive woman bellowed. Roderick began running again but two seconds later, the massive spike pierced another section of the house right in front of him. “Or in that room either!” the cruel voice of the giantess chuckled. Once the spike retreated, he ran out of the house and chased after the direction of his little brother and sister. “Jesus, you guys really waited till the last minute, didn’t you?”

Ding!

“Ha!” Natalie laughed. “Speaking of the last minute, another minute is up for my little search party. You guys better hurry, I can barely keep up with crushing your stupid little houses!” Natalie quickly stepped on the house that the kids had ran out of and stomped it to dust, much to the chagrin of the tiny woman under her heel and the little man still wedged between her powerful toes.

 

****

 

Word doesn’t travel fast in this town, that’s for sure, Aubreigh thought to herself as the tiny crowd continued to grow in the neighborhood she was in.  She reached down and grabbed her breasts, gently fondling them and rubbing her hardened nipples. After crushing that poor woman and putting her out of her misery, Aubreigh was aching for something, anything, to be inside of her. She casually sat down and crushed some trees and a couple cars under her. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled her them and her panties down to her ankles. Her bare butt was now on top of the crushed landscape and her vagina was exposed, dripping wet, to the tiny population.

“What on earth!” a tiny woman shrieked. “There are children here young lady!”

“Have some decency and cover yourself up!” another woman approached the panting teenager, yelling and screaming.

Aubreigh was short of breath as she reached for one of the tiny people. Her colossal fingers plucked one of the tiny women up and brought her to her face. The colossal girl shuttered as she breathed in, “I told you guys to get out of here, I tried to warn you…,”

The tiny woman in Aubreigh’s grasp could only scream and yelp as she was plunged into the giant quivering pussy. Aubreigh moaned as she felt the tiny person thrashing against her lips as her finger pressed her into the wet folds. The other little people had run for cover by now, quickly realizing that this giant girl was incapable of being reasoned with. The tiny woman was covered in thick slimy fluid from the giant teenager’s vagina. Every time she tried screaming, she caught a mouthful of the sex juices and began choking. It was a harrowing experience for her.

It only got scarier as the teenager pushed her deeper inside. They tiny woman really came to life and began thrashing and trying to squirm her way out of Aubreigh’s vagina. But every attempt was thwarted by a monolithic finger that pressed her deeper and deeper inside each time.

For Aubreigh, the feeling of the tiny person wiggling inside of her felt fantastic. And the fact that she was trying to escape only made it incredibly fun for Aubreigh. This was an eye-opening moment for the teenager, she had fully come to grips with the fact that she enjoyed being mean and teasing the tiny people. Aubreigh was immensely enjoying herself, and she allowed herself to do it guilt free this time.

There was a sudden pressure building on the tiny woman as Aubreigh’s walls started to squeeze and pulsate. Aubreigh removed her fingers and gently massaged her clit. The walls within her vagina swelled and squirted gallons upon gallons of cum out of her. It sprayed and landed on some of the nearby houses as the teenager screamed in delight. The throbbing started to settle down but tons of cum was still oozing out of the massive vagina. Then the tiny woman who was nearly drowning in Aubreigh’s juice plopped out and landed in a huge puddle of cum. 

Aubreigh was panting and breathing hard, recovering from the most intense orgasm she’d ever had in her life. “Phew…,” she gasped… “I didn’t even know I could squirt!” Her hair had fallen across her face where beads of sweat were steady forming and dripping. 

Aubreigh looked over and saw a woman recording what had just happened with her phone. When the woman saw and felt Aubreigh’s gaze upon her, she yelled up at her, “this video is going to the police and you’re going to get in big trouble for this!”

“We disabled your Wi-Fi and cell service on the computer system before we came in here. We’re not stupid, you know. Your video isn’t going anywhere.” Aubreigh reached over and grabbed the miniscule phone out of the hands of the tiny person and crushed it between her fingers. “And now there isn’t even video evidence anymore.” 

Aubreigh slowly stood up and pulled her underwear and pants up. “And if I ever see any video of this… just remember I know where you live. If any of you other little idiots feel like uploading a video of this to the internet, you’re going to pay for it. And believe me when I say you’ll regret it.” 

 

****

 

Natalie had stomped about 15 different homes under her heels by now as the little search party continued its frantic work. She was about to crush another home when there was a sudden frenzy of energy in the crowd and people started rushing toward the gigantic woman. There was a multitude of voices screaming all at once.

Natalie set her foot back on the ground and looked down at the crowd excitedly gathering at her feet. “What’s going on guys?” she smiled excitedly. “Did you find them?” The crowd cheered and started pointing in the same direction. Natalie smiled and stepped over the cluster of Timberline residents and started walking in the direction they were pointing.

Each footstep was no less terrifying for the tinies as Natalie stomped by them. Each new cluster of people was pointing a different direction, leading the titanic woman down a multitude of roads. Then at the end of one street, she saw a rather large crowd gathering around one house in particular.

Natalie approached and started shoving tiny people out of the way with her shoes. As she stepped closer, she saw her husband on the front lawn with her two children behind him. She took one final step toward them, her gigantic shoe landing just mere inches away. Her toes towered over them. Andrew looked up and quivered with fear at the sight of his gorgeous but extremely terrifying wife.

“Andrew…,” Natalie smiled. “So nice to finally see your new place. You left and didn’t even give me a forwarding address!”

“Yeah, well, you know,” Andrew nervously laughed, “it all happened so fast.”

“Mmm, hmm…,” Natalie grimaced and put her hands on her hips. “Well, now that I’ve found you guys. Let’s go home.”

“Mom, why do we have to-,”

“Thomas Beaumont!” the giant woman snapped. “Did that sound like a question to you?”

“No, ma’am,” he said, shakily.

“Where are the others?” Natalie asked.

“They are in their own homes, Natalie,” Andrew said. “They live here now.”

“No, they all come home with us,” Natalie scowled.

“You didn’t even want the twins to live at home with us when it was just them who were tiny. Why do you suddenly want a house full of tinies now?” Andrew asked.

“Get them now and get in my hand!” Natalie said with gritted teeth.

Andrew didn’t even have to say anything, the other kids came out from the crowd and stood next to Thomas and Julia.

“Nate and Chloe!” Natalie beamed. “You are such a cute little couple, come here now.” Natalie reached down and pinched the tiny teenage couple with her fingers. She looked around briefly. “Damn it, I forgot my purse on the other side of town. Hmm, well here,” she smiled sweetly, “let’s just stick you guys in here for now.” She lifted them to her collar bone and released them. The two little people tumbled down the gigantic woman’s chest until they landed in the valley of her cleavage. “Hold on tight now,” she cooed as she bent down again.

“Andrew, kids,” she smirked, “I think you’re all mature enough to handle a brief stay with my boobs, aren’t you?” She reached for them and plucked each of them one by one, depositing them in her cleavage to be with Nate and Chloe.

Natalie looked down again to see Ben staring at her toes. More specifically, he was looking at the tiny man trapped between them. Natalie laughed and wiggled her toes slightly. “What are you looking at Benjamin?” she asked coyly.

“Uh, there is a man-,”

“Are you jealous of him?” Natalie asked, raising her eyebrows and smirking at him.

“What?” Ben asked, shocked at the Mrs. Beaumont’s question.

“It’s okay, Benjamin,” Natalie said, “pull him out...”

“uh, okay,” Ben said, slowly approaching the incredibly beautiful, but intimidating, toes of his friend’s mom. The little man between her toes looked like he had seen better days for sure. 

“Please help…,” he mumbled.

Ben grabbed him by both arms and pulled. The tiny man yelled as he was painfully dragged from between the powerful toes of the cruel giantess. Ben dislodged him and they tumbled on each other. The little man coughed and sputtered, profusely thanking Ben and hobbling away. Ben just nodded. He was staring in awe at the 5 monolithic toes before him. Natalie wiggled her toes slightly and Ben was enraptured. He knew he shouldn’t be…, this woman was evil. Still, Ben was attracted to the powerful giant and watching her toes move like that made him hard.

“Thank you Benjamin,” Natalie cooed in a sing song voice.

“Uh, you’re welcome, ma’am, uh Mrs. Beaumont, ma’am,” he stuttered.

“Now take his place,” Natalie smiled slyly.

“What?” Ben asked, he took his sight of the massive toes before him and looked up at the giant woman’s face. It didn’t look like she was joking. 

“You heard me, young man,” Natalie said in a more authoritative tone, which only served to turn him on more. “I know you don’t want to go under my toes,” she winked at him, “but I forgot my purse and I’m running out of places to keep everybody.” Her gaze stayed on Ben, she didn’t look away from him. Despite the crowd still buzzing around her, she never once paid them any attention, it was like Ben was the only person in the entire world. It was intimidating to Ben to saw the least, he was shaking with both fear and excitement; it felt like his heart was in his stomach. 

“O-okay…,” he said, swallowing hard, approaching her toes. He stepped up onto the shoe, and was face to face with Mrs. Beaumont’s beautiful toes. The monolithic boulders of flesh raised up and allowed Ben to see the huge toeprints in her Louboutin. He got on all fours and crawled under them. He was in the middle of getting into a comfortable position when Natalie lowered her toes down on him. “No, wait! I’m not ready yet!” he tried to yell, but it was too late, the giant woman either couldn’t, or didn’t want to, hear him.

“Oh Benjamin,” she cooed, “you feel fantastic down there. I’ve missed this.”

She turned her attention toward the two Asian teenagers. “Ah, if it isn’t my favorite oriental siblings!”

“You can’t say that!” Brian scoffed.

“Excuse me?” Natalie recoiled in disgust at his rebuke.

“You can’t say ‘oriental’ when referring to people. It’s an outdated term and it’s racist,” Brian replied.

“Brian, what are you doing?!” his sister chastised him, she was nearly floating out of her body with anxiety when she heard her brother talk back to Mrs. Beaumont.

Natalie raised her eyebrows and smirked. “Oh Brian, I’m not racist. Get over yourself. And you’re as oriental as they come. You and sister both. I’m not falling for that politically correct nonsense.” Natalie reached forward and pinched both brother and sister between her fingers. “Now where to put-,”

Natalie noticed the crowds start to disperse and heard someone coming. She looked up and saw Aubreigh approaching. The crowds were fleeing from the teenager’s footsteps as she absentmindedly walked toward her mom.

“Aubreigh?” Natalie asked. “You look like hell; your hair is all disheveled, you look really sweaty, what on earth happened out there?”

“Oh, nothing,” Aubreigh said, “just working really hard looking for dad. Did you find them?”

“All right here, sweetie,” Natalie said, standing up again. “I have your dad, siblings, and Nate and Chloe right here,” she said gesturing to her chest.

Aubreigh’s eyes widened with surprise as she saw the 5 little tinies wiggling in her mom’s cleavage. She didn’t know how it was possible, but she was getting turned on again.

“I have Ben under my toes,” Natalie snickered, “he wanted to be there. In fact, he went under them on his own, willingly of course.”

“Oh…,” Aubreigh said disappointedly.

“And I have to two oriental kids in my hand,” Natalie said, holding them out in her palm for Aubreigh to see.

“Mom!” Aubreigh gasped. “You can’t say oriental!”

“And you shouldn’t step on people but we both know how that worked out,” Natalie snickered.

Aubreigh felt too embarrassed to respond. The irony of being sensitive to a racial slur when she knew full well what she had done to some of the tiny people of Timberline was not lost on her.

“Anyways,” Natalie said. “I’m running out of places to keep these guys, I forgot my purse on the other side of the city.”

“Crap,” Aubreigh muttered. “Me too…,”

“I don’t have any pockets on this dress, you have someplace you can keep them until we get out of here?”

“Uh yeah, sure,” Aubreigh said as they were dumped out into her palm. “Uh, where’s the mom?”

“The mom?” Natalie asked. “Oh right! I completely forgot about her.”

Aubreigh looked around for her and spottled her coming out from hiding behind her mom’s heel. “Oh there she was, hiding behind your foot.”

“Oh my, that’s not a safe place to hide!” Natalie quipped as the tiny Asian woman approached Aubreigh with trepidation.

“Maybe she just likes being by your feet, mom,” Aubreigh said, reaching down and picking her up. “You know, with her being Asian and all, maybe it’s in her blood.”

“Aubreigh?” Natalie said, shocked at her daughter’s statement.

“I’m just saying!” Aubreigh defended herself, but she internally recognized how incredibly stereotypical and racist her comment was.

“You’ve changed, dear,” Natalie said, smirking at her daughter.

Aubreigh dropped the Chen family on her boobs and let them roll into her cleavage, just like her mom had done. The feeling of the 3 little tiny people squirming between her boobs was making her wet all over again. “Yeah, maybe I have…,” Aubreigh said, somberly.

“Well, let’s go home now honey,” Natalie said, turning around. “Okay little people, you can have your town back, I got what I came for. Get out of the way now.” Natalie took her first step and immediately crushed someone who couldn’t get out of the way fast enough. Natalie didn’t even feel it happen and kept walking.

On the other hand, Aubreigh watched it happen right in front of her. She found herself getting aroused again at the sight of her mom stepping on someone, and she shuddered with excitement.

Whether Ben or not, Aubreigh was ready for someone to be inside of her again.

End Notes:

Please leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!
Back Home Again by carnage
Author's Notes:

After raiding Timberline for their shrunken family members, Aubreigh and Natalie come home. This chapter is very slow on the plot, it doesn't really advance until the last page. Getting ready to wind this story down, but still have some fetish ideas I want to write. There is some size interaction with Aubreigh and the tinies in the beginning but the majority of this one is some size interaction with Natalie and Ben. 

 - Back Home Again - 

Added Jan 5, 2022 [Insertion, Feet, Spit, Humiliation, Entrapment]

Natalie and Aubreigh walked through the front door of their home, glad to be home. Aubreigh set down her purse and opened it. Looking inside, she saw the faces of the tiny people looking up at her, except for Ben of course, who was still under Natalie’s toes. Natalie had removed everybody else from her cleavage for the ride home.

“Alright, time to get out,” the giant teenager said, dumping her purse and letting everybody fall onto the kitchen island countertop.

“Aubreigh,” Natalie snickered softly at the sight of the tinies tumbling over each other, “careful with them now…, they’ve been through a lot, you know.”

“And since when have you ever cared about that, mom?” Aubreigh asked, rolling her eyes overdramatically at her mom.

Natalie tried to hold it in, but her lips slowly twisted into a smile, then she busted out laughing. “I bet they’re just fine, Aubreigh,” she said, waving her hand dismissively.

“I know what I’m doing with them,” Aubreigh said, using her hand to swipe them away from her belongings that fell out of her purse along side them.

“I know you do, honey,” Natalie said, sweetly, “I trust you completely with them.” Natalie sighed. “Anyways,” she said, looking down at the tiny people. “I have something I need to talk to my husband about. Would you mind handling the others?”

“Of course, mom,” Aubreigh said, packing the last few lipsticks back into her purse and setting it down.

“I’m going to turn in for the night,” she said, reaching down and plucking up Andrew with her fingers, closing her colossal fingers around him and trapping him in her fist. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Wait,” Aubreigh said, quickly scanning the tinies, “do you have Ben?”

“Yes I do,” Natalie smiled and winked at her daughter, “as per our agreement.”

Aubreigh scoffed, “alright, have a good night, mom.”

“Oh,” Natalie snickered, “I intend to.”

“Get out of here!” Aubreigh said with an embarrassed laugh. She knew her mom was joking, but she wasn’t quite ready to make sex jokes with her mom yet. And part of her was still jealous that her mother had Ben for the night and not her.

“Alright, alright,” Natalie laughed. “I’m going!” She walked out of the kitchen and went up the stairs to her room, leaving Aubreigh alone with the tinies.

The giant girl sat down on one of the stools and leaned forward on the island, her boobs spilling onto the countertop. She cocked her head and sighed, holding her head in her hands.

“Oh my lord,” she said, shaking her head disapprovingly, “what a night you guys put us through.”

“Put YOU through?” Thomas asked in disbelief. He couldn’t believe the words coming from his giant sister’s mouth.

“Yeah!” Aubreigh said, widening her eyes and slamming a hand down on the countertop, scaring everybody. The vibration rattled Thomas’s teeth. “Me and mom were worried about you guys all night long!”

“Yeah, we could totally tell by the way you and your mom wrecked Timberline,” Nate said sarcastically.

“Excuse me?” Aubreigh asked, raising her eyebrows at the tiny boy. Nate immediately cowered and backed down, no longer wanting to be the focus of the colossal teenager; there was no telling what she would do if she was angry enough.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” Aubreigh snickered. She was getting better at asserting her power and authority over the tinies, but even that little display of smacking her hand had started to turn her on again. She decided to lean into it just a little further. “You know, I think it’s time we made some changes around here.”

“Changes?” Thomas spat. “What changes? You’re always going on and on about changes! This is like the third or fourth time you’ve mentioned it, Aubreigh! But the only thing that has changed is how cruel our mother has become and how you are following in her-,”

Aubreigh slammed her hand down, directly on Thomas, and silenced him.

“Thank you for asking, Thomas,” Aubreigh said, keeping her hand on her little brother. “Well, for starters, there’s no more back talk… at all. Any back talk, no matter how trivial, will be met with swift punishment.” She looked down at her hand and saw Thomas’s pleading eyes from between her fingers. “Punishment like this!” she said and started twisting her hand back and forth, cruelly smashing her tiny brother beneath her bare palm. She chuckled as Thomas begged her to stop.

Weird…, she thought. It even turned her on when she physically abused her own shrunken family members. That was something she didn’t expect. She returned her hand to her face and let Thomas get back up before continuing.

“Next,” she said, “we’re going to give you chores to do, all of you. And you will do them without complaining about it, okay?”

“Aubreigh?” Julia spoke up. “Please don’t take this as disrespect, but may I ask you a question?”

“You may,” Aubreigh said with a proud smile. Her demonstration was already working.

“What chores can we do?” her tiny sister asked in confusion. “We’re tiny and this house is huge.”

“I’m glad you asked,” Aubreigh smiled. “Me and mom talked about it. And we’ve decided that there is still plenty that tiny shrunken people can do, even you guys. So, some of you will clean the hard-to-reach areas on the floors, like under the couch or under the fridge. Or you might be asked to help paint our nails. I think you’d be really good at cleaning our jewelry, personally. But really, it will be just whatever we might come up with that might help us out.”

“Oh, I see…,” Julia said, sheepishly.

“It may not be what you wanted to hear, little sis,” Aubreigh shrugged her shoulders, “but it’s what you guys gotta do if you want a place to live.”

“That’s why we wanted to go to-,” Thomas started to stupidly speak again.

Aubreigh quickly lifted her hand and looked sternly at her little brother. He immediately stopped and covered his mouth with his hands. “Wow…, you really AREN’T a fast learner, are you Thomas?” Aubreigh smiled. “But I’ll give you that one, you caught yourself, so, good job there.”

Aubreigh set her hand back down and looked at the clock, then looked back at the tiny people. “But that starts tomorrow. It’s getting late, let’s get you to bed now.” Aubreigh stood up and stretched. “Unfortunately, Lindsey took all of your miniature sized bedding when she stole you to Timberline, so we’ll have to come up with some makeshift accommodations.”

The tinies remained silent. They recognized that Aubreigh was no longer the voice of reason. She hadn’t been for quite some time. She was just as messed up as her mom. Aubreigh reached down and set the tank they were so familiar with on the counter. One by one, the giant girl picked them up and set them inside.

“Hmm…,” Aubreigh said, opening a kitchen drawer, ‘here’s a dish sponge that hasn’t been used yet.” She opened it and tossed it in the tank. It didn’t hit anybody, but unfortunately, it landed with the soft side down. “Oh, that stinks. Rough side up, huh?” Aubreigh scrunched her face. “That might be a little uncomfortable, you guys might want to flip your little mattress over.” She snickered to herself, watching them look desperately at her for help. “Go on! You have to learn how to work together and rely on yourselves. Me and mom can’t do everything for you guys.”

The little people gathered around the sponge and tried lifting it. With all their strength, it wasn’t that heavy or anything, but it was big and awkward and was hard to maneuver. But after readjusting a few times, they got it to flip to the soft side up.

“There you go!” Aubreigh clapped overdramatically. “Way to go, guys!”

“Can we have something for blankets, like napkins or a clean washcloth?” Chloe asked her former best friend.

“Let’s see, I have these for pillows,” Aubreigh said, reaching into her purse and pulling out some cotton balls. “You might have to pull them apart to make them smaller for your little heads,” she said.

“Thanks…,” was all Chloe muttered as the cotton balls were dropped into the tank.

“And here,” Aubreigh said, leaving the room and coming back in holding up a pair of socks. “Don’t worry, they’re clean,” she laughed. She dropped them on the little people and watched as they moved the gigantic pieces of fabric around. “Look at that, you’re already working together so well! You guys are going to be awesome little workers around the house, I just know it!”

“Aubreigh, the bed isn’t big enough,” Thomas said, “only a few of us can fit on it, is there another sponge?”

Aubreigh looked around, “Hmm, no sorry, I don’t see one. Let’s see what we have.” Aubreigh walked around the kitchen for a moment and then spotted something. “Oh, this will work!” She picked up one of her mom’s house slippers. “This is something some of you are already familiar with!” She set the giant piece of footwear in the tank with them and started laughing. “Nate? Chloe? Fancy staying another night in one of my mom’s shoes?” She continued giggling as the tinies backed away from her mom’s footwear.

“Fuck you…,” was all Nate muttered under his breath, luckily it was inaudible to the giant teen.

“Thomas? Julia?” Aubreigh raised her eyebrows mockingly. “The insole still looks really soft.”

“This isn’t funny…,” Thomas said.

“Oh come on, little bro,” Aubreigh said, giving him a playful poke. “You’ve been in mom’s shoes lots of times before! And this time, you won’t have her smelly feet in there with you. So…, pretty nice if you ask me. Or maybe the Chen’s could stay in mom’s shoe and you guys could have the nice brand new sponge to yourselves. But I’ll let you guys fight over who gets what. I don’t really care.”

“Thank you, Aubreigh…,” Julia said.

“Now that’s more like it,” Aubreigh said teasingly with a smile. “Now, it’s getting late, I’m tired, and I’m going to bed. I have a queen size Serta mattress with warm cotton sheets and a super fluffy comforter waiting for me!” Aubreigh left the tank on the island and walked to the doorway. She stopped and blew a kiss to the tiny people and flicked off the light switch. “Good night, little guys! See you in the morning!”

Aubreigh walked up to her bedroom and kept smiling and laughing to herself. She had so much fun teasing the little people. She didn’t view herself as cruel, per se…, she thought of her teasing more like ‘dark humor’. She jumped on her bed and laid there with her phone open, scrolling social media, all the while, thinking about the tiny people in the tank downstairs and the fun she was going to have bossing them around the house. It made her wonder what her mom was up to with Ben and her dad.


***


Natalie opened her fist and Andrew’s eyes adjusted to the low light of a lamp. He looked around his surroundings and saw he was back in their bedroom. He looked up at the colossal face of his wife and fell back on her soft warm palm; he was caught off guard with just how intimidating her gaze was. She held him up at chest level and looked down on him with an expression on her face that could only be described as utter contempt.

“Honey, what is-,” he started, before being cut off by the ear shattering voice of his colossal wife.

“Do NOT,” Natalie paused, noticing how her loud words startled her poor little husband, “do not speak to me unless I speak to you first, understand?” she commanded sternly. Before Andrew even had time to respond, Natalie’s voice shook his body with more piercing words. “I am going to ask some questions, and you are going to okay?”

Andrew nervously shook his head, still laying down on her palm. He sat up and propped himself up with his arms.

“Did you really think you could get away with it, Andrew?” the titaness asked, leaning in closer to him with her dagger-like eyes.

“Nat, I was going to call you and tell you that me and the kids were at a sanctuary city, I just didn’t get a chance, I just-,”

Natalie’s fingers quickly clamped around Andrew’s puny body, forming a fist, leaving only his head sticking out. He coughed and sputtered as his wife’s giant hand crushed the air from his lungs. The frightening glare of her gigantic eyes focused on him as she curled her lips. “Not that, you tiny idiot,” she scoffed.

“Then what are you talking about, honey?” Andrew sputtered with every last ounce of breath he had. He thought that calling her things like ‘honey’ would calm her down.

“Who is Jennifer Marley?” Natalie asked calmly while tightening her grip on her tiny husband even further. The color immediately vanished from Andrew’s face when she spoke those words. A look of panic washed over him that Natalie hadn’t seen on her husband before. She smirked, knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. “Well? I’m waiting…,” Natalie said with a look of collected disgust.

“Blrghgh…,” Andrew muttered, he was trying to speak but his wife’s hand was squeezing him so tightly that he couldn’t breathe.

“What’s that?” Natalie asked with a wicked smile, “I can’t hear you!” She was enjoying getting a little revenge on her husband, and so, just for good measure, Natalie kept squeezing the scared little man in her hand until it looked like he was going to pass out. As soon as she released her grip, Andrew panted and wheezed sucking in as much air as possible to catch his breath.

“Babe, please,” Andrew coughed, “she is the CEO of Marley Industries, we were working on the merger deal. Don’t you remember?” Natalie didn’t say a word, she just kept looking down at the pathetic man in her hand with a scowl. “Natalie…,” Andrew said imploringly, “you’ve made a mistake.”

“So now we’re going to add lying to your rap sheet, are we?” Natalie scowled but remained almost weirdly calm. “First of all, she is not the CEO of Marley Industries anymore, I am. Secondly, she admitted to your little fling when I called her out, as did her little assistant.” Andrew’s face went cold again, which made Natalie laugh. “That’s right, you stupid little man. I know everything. And all I wanted from you was the truth. Was that really too much to ask?”

“Natalie, honey, I’m so sorry!” Andrew got to his knees and made praying hands toward her. “I swear, it meant nothing!”

“So not only did you cheat on me, while I was stuck at the house, alone, taking care of your shrunken children. But then you lied to me when I asked you for the truth,” Natalie shook her head, sneering at the tiny man angrily.

“That was a mistake, I shouldn’t have lied!” Andrew yelled.

“You know, it really felt good squeezing you with my fist like that. It really felt like I was getting even with you for cheating; watching you panic, wondering if I was going to ever let you breathe again. The look on your stupid little horrified face was fantastic. But now, with all the lying… I don’t think that was enough. Do you?”

“W-what do you mean?” Andrew asked with a slight quiver in his voice. He was jut starting to breathe normally again.

Natalie didn’t say a word, she simply set her shrunken husband down on the nightstand. He saw a giant glass dome come down over top of him. “There, you stay under my water glass, and I’ll be right back.” She wandered over to her dresser and opened her sock drawer. On one side, Natalie saw Penny desperately trying to crawl away when she saw the titanic woman looking down at her. On the other side, she saw Ben looking up at her with a super confused look on his face. His dopey expression made her laugh as she reached in with her hand and plucked him out of the drawer walked back to her bed.

“I don’t know about you, Benjamin,” Natalie said with a sigh, “but after going through all the work of getting you guys’ back home, I could really use a nice relaxing night in bed. Do you think that’s something you could help me with? Hmm?” She looked at Ben with a sultry smirk.

“Uh-, yeah,” Ben gulped hard.

“That’s a good boy,” she said, lowering him to the bed so she could undress.

Ben watched her shimmy out of her dress that showed off her incredible figure. He thought she was incredible, but he was also really scared of her, for real this time. It wasn’t the same type of playful fear that he had previously enjoyed with Mrs. Beaumont…, this was a real feeling of terror. Deep down, he wondered if she might actually kill him like she had so many others. But his teenage horniness got the best of him, and he so badly wanted to be with the powerful goddess of a woman before him.

Natalie, free from her dress and completely naked, stretched in front of him. He looked up and down her glorious body as far as he could see. It did not take long before his penis was rock hard. She slowly sauntered towards him, with her hands on her hips, and looked down at him with a wicked smile.

“Hold on for just a moment, Benjamin,” she said, turning around, “I just need a place to sit really quick. I just have to have an important discussion with somebody.”

“Discuss-,” Ben stopped speaking immediately as a large shadow overtook him. His heart dropped when he saw Mrs. Beaumont’s bare cheeks completely fill his vision. He barely had time to gasp or protest before she sat down on tiny Ben, crushing him between the bed and her gigantic ass cheeks. He was completely immobilized by the weight of the absolutely massive woman. Breathing wasn’t easy either, it was like being buried alive. Ben was genuinely horrified, but yet…, he was incredibly turned on.

Natalie smiled to herself and wiggled her ass gently to feel the squirming boy beneath her. Then she chuckled and looked at her tiny husband still trapped under the oversized water glass. She leaned forward sensually, still keeping Ben trapped under her bare cheeks. “Are you seeing this, Andrew?” she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Natalie,” Andrew said, completely beside himself, “he’s just a kid!”

“Mmm…,” Natalie chuckled, rocking the weight of her behind back and forth on the tiny boy, “well, I think he’s man enough for me,” she grinned, sitting back up. “Besides,” she said waving her hand dismissively, “I’m pretty sure the little guy enjoys being under my ass. And if he doesn’t,” she said with a shrug, “I’m sure I’ll make it up to him somehow…,” she grinned wickedly at her tiny husband.

“What are you doing this for?” Andrew asked, completely lost.

“Wow,” Natalie scoffed, “did the shrinking virus also make you incredibly stupid too?” Natalie narrowed her eyes and leaned back down Andrew, licking her lips. “You get to watch me cheat on you. And look! You have a front row seat! Isn’t that nice of me?”

“What?” Andrew said, shocked. “You’ve got to be joking!”

“Look at my face, Andrew,” Natalie said. “Does it look like I’m joking?” The expression on her face was a complicated one that exuded annoyance with Andrew as well as a serene satisfaction from feeling the tiny teenage boy under her ass.

“Why?” Andrew said, still in shock.

“I need a man, Andrew,” Natalie said, slamming her hand down next to him on the nightstand. The sound boomed and shook the tiny man to his core. Natalie then looked at Andrew and made a pouting face “And…, you…,” she said, walking her fingers toward him with every word, “are…, not…, IT!” She accented her last word by poking her tiny husband with her finger, knocking him to the ground. She chuckled slightly. “God…,” she scoffed, “so pathetic.”

“Babe, please,” Andrew wheezed, “I made a mistake. Let’s just-,”

“A big fucking mistake,” Natalie spat. “And I intend for you to pay for it,” she smiled devilishly to herself, crossing her legs. “First, we’re going to put you back in my glass here.” She plucked her tiny husband up and dropped him into her glass when he started yelling again.

“There’s no way! That will never-,”

But Andrew was interrupted when his giant wife’s lips puckered and sent a wad of spit directly at him, coating him in thick gooey saliva. It completely drenched him and engulfed his face. If he even tried to open his mouth, he would have started choking on the giant woman’s saliva.

“There,” Natalie said, smiling to herself, “that ought to shut you up for a while.” Natalie winked at him. “And if I hear another peep out of you, there’s plenty more where that came from.”

“Please, babe!” the tiny man shouted again, before starting to cough and choke. Sure enough, his wife’s spit was too much for him to handle.

Natalie just rolled her eyes and spit another wad of saliva at him. Seeing the already horrified face of her husband become even more terrified gave her a smile. She put the glass back down on the nightstand without even looking at him. She knew she was hurting his feelings, but she just really didn’t care at this point.

The titaness of a woman laid back in her bed and lifted her butt off the bed. She reached under her ass cheeks and felt around for the tiny teenage boy. Feeling him, she smiled and brought him to her face. “Thank you Benjamin,” she said, “I had to take care of something very important. I hope you’re ready to work now.”

“Mrs. Beaumont!” Ben yelled. “I could hardly breathe! I thought I was going to die!”

Natalie looked at him as he dangled between her fingers and cocked an eyebrow. “How is that my problem, Benjamin?” The tiny teen just looked up at her with surprised eyes, he probably didn’t expect that response. Natalie realized that, but she simply rolled her eyes and set him down on her stomach. “Just get a move on, okay?”

Her cavalier attitude and flippant response triggered something in Ben. He was so incredibly turned on by her that it was frustrating. He looked up at the face of the giant woman staring down at him. Her eyes watching him was extremely terrifying; it was like he could ‘feel’ her gaze on his skin. Her facial expression of wicked anticipation was slightly obscured by her boobs rising and falling with each breath she took. Then he saw he face twist into a slight scowl.

“You know, Benjamin,” she said in annoyance, “if you don’t want to do this, I can always find someone else who-,”

“No!” Ben shouted, snapping back to reality, interrupting the giant woman. “It would be an honor for me to do this again Mrs. Beaumont! I’ve really been thinking a lot about new methods and new things to try!” He started running down her smooth skin toward her bikini region.

Natalie smiled in a rare form of genuine amusement. But she tempered her composure and said nothing in response. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on some pillows against the headboard. She put her hands behind her head and smiled. She focused on Ben’s tiny movements on her bare stomach as he edged closer and closer to her womanhood, which was becoming increasingly more and more wet. She popped open an eye and smiled at the sight of the tiny boy going around her belly button and working his way toward her neatly trimmed hair. She then glanced over at the nightstand and saw Andrew watching from his glass prison, still drenched in her saliva. He looked so sad and defeated. She curled her mouth in pleasure and turned back toward Ben and focused on her sinful thoughts.

For Ben, he skillfully worked his way through the patch of hair and stood bravely toward the top of the giantess’s pussy. His penis was super hard and his hormones were taking over, he wasn’t afraid of falling, but instead, his only focus was on pleasing Mrs. Beaumont. He scrambled down into the folds of her outer and inner labia, with each of his movements eliciting a pleasurable moan from the giantess. Her sex juices bubbled out of her vagina and Ben lathered himself in the thick gooey substance so he could spread it around her folds of skin and keep working his tiny body around the sensitive organ.

For Andrew, he couldn’t look away. He watched as this teenager, one of his daughter’s friends, had sex with his wife. Not sex in the traditional sense… but this was still sex. He had never once considered how tiny people and giants could have sex before. But now, since his giant wife had used him this way when she got home, and seeing how quickly and easily she used Ben for her pleasure, Andrew realized that his wife having sex with tiny people was probably not new to her. As he sat in the pool of Natalie’s spit, which was once warm and gooey but now cooling down and  getting thick, all he could think about were those nights with Jennifer Marley. He wished he could have taken them back. He wished he could take back the merger deal too… there was so much Andrew wished he could have done differently. Instead, here he was, having to watch his wife have sex with someone half his age.

There was a loud moan that escaped from Natalie’s throat as Ben plunged deep into her like a little cave diver. She slowly brought her hands over her breasts and started rubbing them softly. More moaning and groaning coming from her meant that whatever Ben was doing, was working. And those sounds of pleasure only motivated him to keep trying harder. She didn’t know what the tiny teenager was doing differently, but this was even better than the first time she had him inside her at the condo.

Ben writhed and wiggled, each movement sending a shiver of pleasure up the giantess’s spine. After a minute of working his magic deep inside of her, he would work his way out to her lips to get another gulp of air so he could do it all over again. Mrs. Beaumont was only getting wetter and wetter, so it was getting more and more difficult for him to keep his footing when he came up for air. Still, Ben did his job and plunged back inside the colossal woman’s vagina. He felt the walls tensing and tightening as he did so. The muscles were starting to crush him now.

This is exactly where he wanted to be. He wanted to be inside of her when she orgasmed. He felt her getting tighter and tighter and so he began ‘swimming’ in a smooth rhythmic motion, trying to cover as much ground as possible. Then he felt what he was waiting for. The giant muscles began spasming and ruthlessly crushing him. Luckily, he was small enough that the constricting walls of Natalie’s vagina weren’t fatal at all, but he was still just big enough to be a source of pleasure to the giant woman.

This went on for what felt like ages and Ben was starting to get nervous about making it back out in time to get some air before he passed out. Still, her massive muscles squished and squashed him relentlessly…, but they were starting to slowly calm down.

As soon as her vagina loosened its grip on Ben, he wiggled toward the massive lips and gasped for fresh air. He laid there for just a moment with the lower half of his body still stuck in the sex cavern of the giant woman. He panted and slowly caught his breath. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air, but he loved it. As much as he didn’t want to admit it… Ben knew that he was still in love with the goddess of a woman that was Natalie Beaumont.

He could feel the exhausted and satisfied breathing of the giant woman above him begin to slow down as well. It was evident that she was very content. But that’s where Ben wanted to make himself stand out. He pulled himself free and climbed up the fold of her lips, each movement eliciting more gratifying moans from the giantess. Then he stopped right above her clit and began rubbing it with the gooey sex juices that he was still covered in. Mrs. Beaumont squealed in surprise, instinctively lifting her hands to swat Ben away from her sensitive organ, but she stopped herself and forced her hands down and let him continue.

After only a few seconds of massage, Ben felt the giant woman erupt again with a sharp orgasm that made her lips quiver and shake. A piercing scream of pleasure exploded out of Mrs. Beaumont’s mouth as the wave of pleasure pulsated throughout her body. The twitching and throbbing of her sex organ caused Ben to lose his balance and he plummeted between Natalie Beaumont’s legs and landed on the soft bed below. The giant body around him slowly relaxed and her thighs settled around him. The massive woman’s breathing was loud but was starting to slowly come to a normal rate. Dazed from a long fall, Ben just hoped the giant woman would realize he fell.  But for the moment he felt safe, so he didn’t move. He was tired by this point, so he just laid there and relaxed too.

Andrew just watched from his glass prison. He was equally jealous and angry. It wasn’t that his wife had just experienced two orgasms in a row… he had done that plenty of times for her, sometimes he was even able to get her off more times before succumbing to exhaustion. But it was the fact that a tiny shrunken teenage boy was able to it. Andrew didn’t understand how he pulled it off.

“Oh, my fucking god,” the voice of the giantess moaned.

Andrew looked up at his wife, whose flushed face wasn’t even looking in his general direction. She had been ignoring him this entire time. And still, she wasn’t addressing him.

Ben smiled, her voice sounded like she was happy. Then he saw her giant hand come over head and gently pat her pussy. “Benjamin,” she called, “are you still there?” She was looking for him but didn’t realize he had fallen on the bed.

“I’m down here Mrs. Beaumont!” he called up. But she couldn’t hear him. She sat up and lifted her thighs, getting ready to sit up. “Oh shit!” Ben said, trying to outrun her thighs as they rolled over him. “Come on, come on!” he kept muttering to himself until one of her thighs landed directly on him, resting its weight completely on top of him. Natalie was now sitting on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging off. And completely unknown to her, Ben was trapped under her, squished under the enormous weight of one of her thighs.

“Benjamin?” she called again, looking on both sides of her hips and scanning the bed. “Did you fall on the floor or something?” she asked and stood up, releasing the tiny boy from her crushing weight. Then she saw the tiny boy, wide eyed and panicked on the bed. “Ah, there you are! Oh, my goodness,” she snickered, “was I sitting on you again?” She shook her head. “You’re really going to have to be more careful about that,” she smirked. “Although,” she said, walking toward her dresser and grabbing a t-shirt, “I suppose I could try to be a little more careful, I suppose.” She put the shirt on and sauntered back toward the bed. Watching the giant beauty, completely naked from waist down, was an incredible sight for the tiny teen. She giggled and looked down at Ben gawking up at her. “But I wouldn’t count on that if I were you. I get pretty forgetful around you pathetic little tinies.” She snickered and grabbed a pair of socks from the floor. “If you’re not careful, I could sit on you, or worse, smush you or something.” She laughed loudly and shrugged her shoulders. “But oh well, maybe you should just count yourself lucky for getting to be sat on by me, I don’t know,” she giggled and reached down, plucking the tiny boy between her colossal fingers.

“Yargh!” Ben yelped as he was quickly whisked up to Natalie’s gargantuan face. The sight of her gigantic piercing eyes looking at him made him feel nervous again. But then he saw her titanic lips curl into a smile.

“Welp,” she said, sighing and lowering Ben toward one of the socks she had just grabbed, “that definitely helped me to relax. So, goodnight!”

“Wait!” Ben yelled.

Natalie paused and brought the tiny boy back to her face. “Yes?” she asked expectantly. As if Ben should have a really good reason for interrupting her.

“Are you just going to put me in a sock now?” Ben asked. He was surprised that sexy time was over so quickly, especially since he didn’t get his yet.

“Yes Benjamin,” she said, “it’s bedtime now. It’s already passed midnight.”

“I really don’t want to sleep in a sock tonight, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said. “I was wondering if I could sleep with you on the bed?”

Natalie chuckled and sat back down on the bed. “Oh honey, I would squish you! Nice try, though. Now in you go!” she said in a sing song voice, lowering Ben back toward the sock.

“But wait!” he shouted again.

Natalie brough him back up to her face that now had a clear expression of annoyance on it. “Yes Ben?” she said with an exasperated sigh.

“I would take all the risk; I will accept responsibility for what happens to me!” he pleaded.

“If what happens to you?” Natalie cocked an eyebrow.

“If you squished me, you know, if I were allowed to sleep with you on the bed,” he smiled sheepishly, hoping that was enough to convince her.

“I told you no, Benjamin,” she said coldly.

“But I just did a really good job, didn’t I?” he tried to reason with her.

Natalie nodded and shrugged her shoulders. “I’ll give you that one, little guy. You did a pretty good job.”

“So haven’t I earned the privilege of sleeping with you in the bed, like a real person?” Ben said, looking up at her with pleading eyes.

“Oh Benjamin,” Natalie laughed in his face, literally, “you’re not a ‘real person’,” she said. “And you never will be.” She paused and then sighed. “I’ll admit, you’re a pretty damn decent tiny… but you’re not a real person.” Natalie sighed. “I’m sorry, sweetie, but you’re just a tiny…, I mean, a tiny who can get me off really good, but still…, just a tiny,” Natalie bit her lip to contain her laughter. Ben hung his head low, feeling completely embarrassed. “Oh honey,” Natalie said, speaking softly, “don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s just something you’ll have to get used to in life.”

“Okay…,” Ben said, trying to act like a tough guy and not let the giant woman see his feelings.

“Are you finally ready for bed now?” she asked, smirking at him.

“Yeah,” he said, nodding his head. “I just wanted to shoot my shot with sleeping in the bed with a goddess-,” he stopped himself immediately and looked up at Natalie. Her eyes grew wide, and a devious smile formed on her face.

“Um, excuse me, Benjamin?” she asked playfully.

“No, I didn’t mean like-,”

“Did you just call me a goddess?” the titanic woman chuckled.

“No!” Ben panicked. “I just-,”

“Oh, so I’m not a goddess then?” Natalie cocked an eyebrow at him, fainting disappointment.

“Yes!” Ben shouted. “I mean no! Ah fuck,” he was getting flustered. “You are…, I just didn’t mean it like that.”

“So first you admit to me that you like my feet…,” she said.

“I never…,”

“And that I’m a powerful woman…,” she chuckled.

“That was just, argh-,”

“And now I find out you consider me a goddess?” Natalie put her finger to her chin and laughed. “That’s good to know, little man,” she smiled again, “that’s really good to know.” She held him up to her eyes. “I have to admit, you’re really growing on me Benjamin.”

“So does this mean I can sleep in the bed with you?” Ben asked excitedly.

Natalie rolled her eyes. “How did you infer that from what I just said?” She sighed and shook her head. “Ugh, never mind, forget what I just said about you growing on me. I forgot that you’re just a stupid tiny.” Natalie lowered Ben to the sock. “So, just in case it’s not clear, no, you can’t sleep in the bed with me. But you can sleep with my feet. I know you think they’re big and powerful too.” She smiled and started laughing teasingly.

“I’ve slept in your socks before already,” Ben said. “And isn’t sleeping with your feet dangerous too? Like, what if you step on me or smush me or something?”

“Well congratulations on being a return visitor to the bottom of my feet, Benjamin,” she said. “Most tinies who go under my feet don’t really get that opportunity again...” She laughed at her own morbid joke and dropped Ben into the sock. “And besides, this isn’t as dangerous as just roaming free in the bed. You are kept safely against my foot in here.”

She pulled the sock over her foot and slid her toes over the tiny teen. Ben watched as the five monstrous toes of Natalie Beaumont inch closer and closer, wiggling and curling, until Ben was squeezed beneath them long ways. They curled and squished Ben into the soft folds of her toe skin. They smelled strong and were glistening with sweat, Natalie had never showered when she got home from Timberline.

“I mean, this is as safe as it gets for you,” Natalie said, putting her other sock on and swingling her feet up on the bed. “I mean, unless I forget that you’re in there when I get up in the morning. But I really don’t think that will happen,” she snickered out loud and pulled the covers up over her.

Ben repositioned himself to get more comfortable, but Natalie violently squeezed him with her toes. “Stop tickling me down there,” she chuckled softly to herself and gave another playful squeeze. The enormous toes jostled Ben’s body and contorted him to their will. The soft wrinkles of the giant woman’s toes folded over Ben and enveloped him in their warmth. At least now he was more comfortable, he thought.

Natalie turned toward her nightstand to turn off her light. She caught a little glimpse of her husband, still stuck in the glass, and still covered in saliva. She smiled and put her finger on the switch; she gave Andrew a quick wink and turned off the light…, leaving him in darkness for the rest of the night.


***

Aubreigh, meanwhile, couldn’t sleep. Her mind was still running, thinking about her night with her mom in Timberline. She replayed the scene of that tiny woman getting crushed under her mom’s heel about a thousand times in her mind. She couldn’t stop thinking about it. And the more she thought about it, the more restless she became.

Then she remembered Lindsey, resting in a makeshift bed down on the dinning room table. Aubreigh had completely forgotten about her when putting the other tinies to bed. The teenage girl sat up excitedly. Maybe Lindsey could help her release some of her sexual frustration.

She quietly snuck past her mom’s room and snuck downstairs. She went the long way around the kitchen so she didn’t alert any of the tinies in the tank on the island. She came into the dining room and turned on a small lamp.

“Lindsey?” she whispered. “Are you still in here?”

“I’m here,” a tiny voice said from the table. Lindsey was wrapped up, sleeping soundly on her own makeshift bedding of clean socks.

“Oh good!” Aubreigh said, relieved. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you.”

“Yeah?” Lindsey smiled, her bruises and broken nose were apparent in the light now. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again too, Aubreigh…,”

That struck Aubreigh as weird…, the last time she saw the tiny girl, Aubreigh had her under her bare heel, slowly crushing her tiny body. “Um…, you have?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Lindsey said, “I wanted to be here when you heard the two messages on your answering machine.”

“What?” Aubreigh asked, looking over at the landline answering machine with a blinking little light.

“Go ahead and play them,” Lindsey said. “I want to see the look on your face.”

Aubreigh quit placating the tiny woman and rushed over to the machine. She was unfamiliar with landlines, but she found the play button and clicked it.

Message Friday 7:30 p.m. - *beep* “Hello, this message is for Natalie Beaumont, this is the Anna Maria Island Police Department in Anna Maria, Florida. We are looking for two employees of the Emerald Palms Resort. One was tracked at your condo, #333, until his tracker quit. And another was tracked as being at your condo and then leaving the resort, and is now out of range of Emerald Palms. Please call us back with any information you have. I’ll try following up again tomorrow, thank you for your time.”

Aubreigh’s mouth was dry. She swallowed hard as the beep for the next message came on.

Message Friday 11:07 p.m. - *beep* “Um, yes hello? Is Natalie Beaumont there? This is Andrea Collins from Marley Industries, I’m on the board of directors here and I understand that you are our new CEO. Well, we need to have a chat about what happened at the Timberline sanctuary city earlier tonight. Can you give me a call when you get this, we all have lots of questions, thanks.”

Aubreigh’s heart sank. The two messages from the Police Department and Marley Industries made her anxiety shoot through the roof. As Lindsey looked on in vengeful delight, Aubreigh looked around nervously and started pacing. What where her and her mom going to do? She felt like she was going to puke.


End Notes:


Thank you for reading! If you liked it, please leave a comment or email me. Thanks!

Good Morning by carnage
Author's Notes:

A morning at the Beaumont house. Hope you enjoy it!

- Good Morning - 

Added Feb 25, 2022 [Feet, Vore, Insertion, Entrapment, Humiliation]

              Aubreigh’s stomach was in knots. Her heart was pounding so hard; it was all she could hear. Her chest started to hurt with each laboriously painful beat. She tried standing up, but the dizzying effects of her anxiety made it difficult. She grabbed on to the wall with her hand and steadied herself, panting with short breaths.

             “Oh Jesus,” she muttered with a dry mouth. She smacked her lips a couple times and tried to swallow, but it hurt. She looked over at the stairs and lumbered toward them, leaning on the table and chairs for support along the way. She just wanted to get in her bed and die.

              The tiny woman on the table spoke up when she saw Aubreigh stumbling away. “Well don’t just leave me here on the table! At least put me in the tank so I have access to food and water!” However, her annoyingly shrill voice may as well have fallen on deaf ears; Aubreigh was tunnel visioned. “Oh, I see how it is! You get just one ounce of justice for your shitty behavior, and you fall apart? Real tough girl you are! Ha!” the tiny secretary shouted in anger as she watched Aubreigh trudging up the stairs like she was drunk.

              Aubreigh clutched the banister and took a moment to catch her breath. Why was the idea of going to jail giving her such a bad panic attack, she wondered? It wasn’t even a sure thing! Surely other worse fates had befallen the tiny population at the hands of the giants, she speculated. Perhaps these incidents could be chalked up to mere accidents, she reasoned. 

Yes! Of course! She could picture the statement now; the Chen family just inadvertently got mixed up in her and her mom’s luggage and ended up going home with them by mistake. They were going to return them home as soon as they could. Swear! Honest to God! The teenager almost felt an instant rush of relief by thinking that there might actually be a plausible way out of this mess. 

Half way down the hall to her room, Aubreigh passed by her mom’s closed bedroom door and paused for a moment. Should she bother her mom with this now, she wondered? It was 1 a.m. after all, what could she possibly do about it right now? Well, Aubreigh reasoned, maybe she could tell her about the messages and then her mom would laugh and reassure her why they were nothing to worry about. Her mom would know what to do, she just knew it. 

Aubreigh put her ear up to the door and heard nothing; her mom must have been asleep. Aubreigh would have hated to barge in if she was spending any time with Ben or even her father. She shuddered at the thought. She pushed it open and a dizzying rush of adrenaline hit her all over again. She tried to call out to her mom, but no sound came out of her mouth. Her voice was still too shaky from her panic attack. She felt herself go weak and her legs buckled from under her. She went light-headed and the last thing she saw, was her mom’s bedroom ceiling as she fell to the ground. Then things faded to black.


***


              There was a ringing in Aubreigh’s ears like she had never felt before. A headache the size of Texas incessantly throbbed in her head, she had never had one this painful in her life. She could sense it was daytime, but when she tried to open her eyes, everything was such a blur and the bright light hurt incredibly bad. Two extremely loud thuds followed by a thundering rumble in the distance assaulted her ears. It sounded like someone was  talking through a muffled megaphone. She tried to cover her ears, but the painful sound persisted. Gradually, the sound became more bearable and more understandable.

              “Aubreigh?” the voice asked. “Honey, are you awake?”

               Aubreigh recognized the voice as belonging to her mom. “Mom? Are you there? I need some Aspirin or something, this headache is killing me.”

              “What am I,” Natalie asked, chuckling light-heartedly, “your servant?” 

              The sound of her mom’s laugh pierced her ears. “Ow! Oh my gosh, mom! Can you keep it quiet please? This headache is the worst! I don’t know how I slept with it.”

              “I was beginning to think you’d never wake up,” Natalie said. Again, her voice nearly shattered Aubreigh’s sensitive eardrums.

              “Jesus Christ, mom!” Aubreigh shouted again, forcing her eyes to flutter open. The blurry face of her mom came into focus. “Why do you always have to be so…,” Aubreigh stopped, and looked around her, taking a second to let everything sink in.

              “Yes, dear?” Natalie chuckled with a wry grin.

              “Why-, why are you so huge?” Aubreigh stammered. “What happened to me?” Aubreigh knew exactly what happened. She just couldn’t believe it. Or more truthfully, she didn’t want to believe it.

               “Well, I would think it’s fairly obvious by now, honey,” Natalie said. “You’ve shrunk!”

               “How?! How could I have shrunk?” Aubreigh yelled. “I am immune!”

               “ ‘Were’ immune, honey,” Natalie said with a slight smirk, “you ‘were’ immune. You have to use proper grammar, remember now, that’s important.”

               Aubreigh looked all around her with fear and trembling. She was on the floor of her mom’s bedroom, right where she had collapsed. She looked forward and saw her absolutely monolithic mom on her knees, hovering over her. The two thudding sounds she just heard must have been her mom’s colossal knees hitting the floor.

              “How could this have happened?” Aubreigh muttered. “Why?!”

              “Hmm? What did you say?” Natalie asked. “You’ll have to speak up, especially since you’re so tiny now.”

              “I said,''-

Aubreigh was cut off as her mom leaned to the side and planted a giant bare foot flat on the ground. The floor shook and, even though it was seemingly far away, the sight was morbidly terrifying to Aubreigh. Natalie shifted and leaned to the other side and set her other foot on the ground with another loud boom, taking Aubreigh’s attention away from her mom’s first foot. It was obvious her mom was getting ready to stand up, but just that simple movement horrified the tiny teenager.

“You know, I barely saw you down there when I woke up,” Natalie said, shaking her head. “You’re lucky, Aubreigh. I could have stepped on you, you know.” Natalie said in a rebuking tone, walking away from her newly shrunken daughter.

Aubreigh could barely comprehend her mom’s reprimand. Each footstep of the giant woman was a terrifying new experience for her. Every time her mom’s round heels struck the floor, there was a reverberating boom that rattled her core. With each step, Aubreigh could see just a brief glimpse of her mom’s soft soles before they slammed down on the ground. A harrowing chill ran down her spine as she disturbingly remembered the time she watched her mom casually step on and crush a tiny woman flat without even noticing. The irony of now being on the floor with those same exact feet was not lost on her. 

“But mom! You have to help me!” Aubreigh yelled up in a panic. She realized, though, how ridiculous those words sounded. Natalie Beaumont was not one to help tiny people, and Aubreigh knew that. She saw firsthand the way she had treated her shrunken siblings. Why would she expect her mother to treat her any different? Especially now that she was tiny.

“Oh honey,” Natalie said consolingly, wrapping her robe around herself, “I would love to, but I can’t. You know that. There’s no cure for this thing.” 

“But what am I going to do now?!” Aubreigh shouted in an outburst of frustration, tears welling up in her eyes. She wasn’t really speaking to anyone in particular, she was just simply trying to release her feelings. But nevertheless, her callous mom responded to the question.

“Same thing that all the other tinies do, I suppose,” Natalie said indifferently, putting her slippers on. “I guess you could try and get a ‘tinies job’, or you could help with chores around the house along with the others.” Natalie looked down at her tiny daughter and shrugged. “And try not to get squished, I guessed” she chuckled at her own sick joke.

Aubreigh did not laugh. She was still in shock and besides, her mom’s joke was in bad taste anyways. Natalie sighed and took a small step forward, rattling her tiny daughter’s world with the stomp of a slippered foot. Aubreigh looked up and saw the colossal form of her mom reaching down to grab her. She had never seen such a sight before and was petrified with weakness, completely unable to move.

What she saw before her was nothing short of terrifyingly impressive. The colossal face of her own mother blotted out the sky of the white drywall ceiling in her bedroom, followed by a monstrous hand looming overhead, which was somehow even scarier as it approached her and blocked her mom’s smirking face from view. 

Then, as if sneaking up on her, two of her mom’s treelike fingers pinched her between the soft rubbery surface of skin and picked her up. Aubreigh felt her stomach flipping as her mom lifted her up to her face and dropped her into her open palm. The tiny girl tumbled head over heels at least twice before landing facedown on the soft skin of her mother’s hand.

“I think I’m going to be sick…,” Aubreigh mumbled.

“Come on,” Natalie smiled decidedly, “let’s go put you with the others so you can get acclimated to your new surroundings.”

“What?!” Aubreigh’s heart sank. “I can’t go in there with the others! They hate me now! I’ve been so mean to them! I’ve had some of them under my feet! They would have my head!”

“Oh nonsense,” Natalie waved her free hand dismissively, “they’ll eventually have to get over it sooner or later, won’t they now?”

“Mom! No! I can’t go in that tank!” Aubreigh pleaded again. “Anywhere but there!”

“Aubreigh, quit being so damn difficult, will you?” Natalie rolled her eyes, getting irritated with her ‘favorite’ daughter already.

Aubreigh fell to her knees and started pounding the doughy flesh of her mom’s mammoth palm. “Listen to me, mom! Anywhere but there! Please! I’m literally begging you!”

Natalie stopped and watched as her tiny daughter threw a tantrum on her open hand. The urge to squeeze her hand into a fist and crush Aubreigh into submission did cross her mind. But she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and shouted a reprimand instead. “Aubreigh, god damn it, stop acting like a child and act your age. Now if I say you’re going in the tank, then you’re going in the goddamned tank! Got that?”

“But why?!” the tiny teen screamed.

“Because I said so, that’s why,” Natalie retorted with a slight scoff.

“That’s not a good enough reason for me!” Aubreigh shouted in a panic.

“You know what,” Natalie said, stopping in her tracks, “it sounds like someone needs a little attitude readjustment.”

“What?” Aubreigh asked in bewilderment.

“I never thought I would have to do this with you, Aubreigh,” Natalie said with a sigh. She reached down and pulled off her slipper and held it up so Aubreigh could see it. “This honestly pains me that I have to do this, honey.”

“Mom, you cannot be serious!” Aubreigh sputtered, completely aghast at the sight of her mom’s huge worn slipper. “You always said you would treat me differently if I shrank!”

“Yes, but that was if you acted differently from the rest of the tinies. However, this pathetic act of throwing a tantrum, and telling me ‘no’, is exactly what all the other tinies do.” Natalie shifted her palm and hovered Aubreigh over the opening of her slipper. “I gave you multiple chances, Aubreigh. But you just kept fighting me on it. Call me crazy, but I would think that if someone is a thousand times bigger than you, then I would listen to everything they say.” 

Natalie paused and looked at her tiny daughter. A smile crept on her face as she tilted her hand, letting Aubreigh fall onto the fuzzy, but well worn, insole. She tilted the shoe before Aubreigh could catch her bearings and sent her tumbling down into the dark and murky toe section of the shoe. It smelled strong of her mom’s feet, sweat, and various lotions. Aubreigh looked up at the opening where light was still coming through and could see her mom’s frustrated face looking at her with a frown. 

“I am so disappointed in you,” her mom said with letdown in her voice.

Those stinging words from her mom were the last thing she heard before she felt the shoe lowering to the ground. The light quickly faded out as her mother pushed her bare foot into the slipper. All the screaming in the world couldn’t stop what was coming. Aubreigh backed up as far as she could go, but eventually, her mom’s round toes reached the end of the shoe and came down on top of Aubreigh, trapping her under the soft flesh. Natalie flexed her toes slightly. 

All Aubreigh could feel was the crushing weight of her mom’s toes; they were merciless as they pressed down on her fragile body. Aubreigh didn’t know how strong her body was at this shrunken state, but the fear of being crushed to death was all too real for her. She was immediately haunted by the memory of squashing Nate under her own toes on a few occasions. Was this what it felt like for him, she wondered? Aubreigh had always assumed it wasn’t very pleasant, but this was downright miserable, not to mention, terrifying and painful.

Aubreigh screamed. Whether it was from pain or fear, she didn’t know. But it was what felt like the natural thing to do in this situation. Opening her mouth, however, was a mistake. All she could taste was the salty sweaty flavor of her mom’s toes as they smashed down on her face. Oh god, was this what Nate was subjected to as well? Aubreigh cringed at the thought of what her own toes might have ‘tasted’ like to her tiny friend. Aubreigh quickly turned her head to the side and spit out any salty residue from her mouth. 

She tried to keep her mouth closed and started breathing only through her nose. But all she could smell was the musty odor of her mom’s toes that hadn’t showered in a few hours. It wasn’t a bad smell, not to a regular person like Natalie, at least. But for someone who was on a miniature scale like Aubreigh, every single smell was amplified a hundred times stronger to her little nose. Again, the karma of what she had done to her tiny friends was apparent to her.

This was truly hell. She was trapped and utterly defenseless under her mom’s giant sweaty toes. But nothing could have prepared Aubreigh for what happened next. Her mom took a step forward and Aubreigh felt her stomach drop, like she was on some vomit inducing rollercoaster. Her headache was at an all time high, and her motion sickness was getting worse. Breathing wasn’t any easier either as her mom’s crushing step squeezed her flat under the colossal toes. She was thankful for the soft fuzzy insole under her, that was something, at least. She shuddered to think of how much more painful it would be without a soft insole.

Then the pressure increased ten fold as Natalie’s other foot swung forward and landed with a thud. The giant woman’s weight had shifted to her foot that had little Aubreigh trapped beneath it. Natalie lifted her heel, causing her toes to press down immensely harder on her poor daughter. Aubreigh thought she was actually going to be crushed, squished to a sloppy red goo under her mom’s toes. And right as she screamed her hardest, the pressure released and she felt her stomach dropping as her mom’s foot lifted and swung through the air, landing with a deafening boom.

The sound was so horrifically loud that Aubreigh felt her ears agonizingly pop. Had her eardrums burst, she wondered? But she didn’t have time to focus on the pain in her ears because her mom’s sweaty toes were already smashing down on her again, cruelly squashing her into the soft insole. Aubreigh did her best to writhe and wriggle out from beneath her mom’s toes, specifically her big toe, so it wouldn’t be so painful when she took her next step.

But it was too late, Aubreigh was pinned under the weight of her mother’s gargantuan big toe, unable to move. Then the giant lifted her heel to take a step, just as before, causing her giant toes to squish down, smashing Aubreigh under the weight of her toe. But as her foot lifted off the ground and glided through the air, Aubreigh was released from the immense pressure. She seized the opportunity and wiggled herself between two of her mom’s toes.

The giant woman’s foot crashed to the ground, but Aubreigh was spared the excruciating pain of being squashed now that she was safely tucked between the soft flesh of two toes. Aubreigh sighed in relief, but that feeling was short lived as her mom took another colossal step.

As her giant mom lifted her heel, pressure was applied to the colossal toes again. Aubreigh could feel the flesh of her mom’s toes flattening out and squeezing her tighter between them as more weight was applied. Since only her head was sticking out from in between her mom’s toes, she was scared that the pressure might actually be enough to pop her little head off. This hurt even worse than being crushed under her mom’s toes directly.

Then the giant foot lunged forward, releasing Aubreigh from their deathlike grip. She tried to squirm under her mom’s toes again, feeling that was a safer option. But again and again, with each cruel and callous step her mom took, she was agonizingly squashed and painfully flattened. She learned that there was no ‘good’ way to position yourself in someone’s shoe.

After a few minutes of being trampled, Aubreigh’s rollercoaster of hell stopped and her mom removed her foot from the shoe. Aubreigh took advantage of the reprieve to breathe in as much air as she could, even if that air was stale and musty. She felt the massive house shoe move unexpectedly as her mom picked up the slipper off the ground. She didn’t even get a chance to brace herself before her mom tilted the shoe back, causing her to tumble out onto her waiting palm.

“Now, let that be just a small sample of what awaits tinies who disobey me,” Natalie smiled victoriously. “Now, look at where we are,” Natalie said, showing her daughter the tank with the other tinies in it. 

But something was very wrong. Things were getting fuzzy and blurry again.

The house shoe and sock were gone that Aubreigh had put in there for their bedding. And so many of the others were missing limbs or had crushed appendages that Aubreigh couldn’t account for. Nate’s legs were crushed beyond recognition but still in a cast. They were beyond any hope, why were they in a cast? Thomas’s arms were missing and his sockets had been cauterized. What was going on?! Aubreigh had no time to ask questions as her mom brutally flicked her into the tank and abruptly left her to the mercy of the other tiny people. Aubreigh looked around but couldn’t see her mom anywhere. She looked back at the others, badly bruised and beaten, now approaching her like an angry mob.

“W-what happened to you guys?” Aubreigh asked, shakily.

“You smashed my legs,” Nate scolded her. “You don’t remember? How could you forget?”

“I would nev-,”

“You bit my arms off and then burned my wounds with a cigarette!” 

“But, I don’t even smo-,”

“You squashed my brother completely flat!” Kelly yelled, pointing over at a flattened bloody pulp in the corner of the tank.

“No! That’s not true! That’s impossible! I would never do that!” Aubreigh cried as they descended on her like a pack of wolves.

“And now, I’m going to take your legs…,” Chloe snickered evilly, grabbing a hold of her.

“And I’m going to rip off your arms, for justice for our brother!” Julia said, grabbing Aubreigh’s arms.

Chloe came up behind Aubreigh and held her hand over her mouth. The last thing Aubreigh saw was Mrs. Chen and Kelly coming towards her with knives and saws. Where did they even get those, she wondered. Then Chloe put her hands over Aubreigh’s eyes, and everything went black.


***


Aubreigh was sweating, completely drenched. Her headache was gone, but her heart had sunk into the deepest darkest pit of her soul. She remembered being overtaken by her ex-friends in the tank, she remembered being in her mom’s shoe, she remembered shrinking and-, she paused and opened her eyes. She was in her bed. And she wasn't tiny. 

She was… normal. 

What in the world had just happened, she wondered. Everything was so vivid, so real. But it had to be a nightmare. She suddenly remembered the messages on the answering machine and her heart sank once more. Or could those have been a dream too?

Quickly pulling the covers off of her, she hurried past her mom’s door. Her heart sank when she thought about her mom. She was left with such a weird feeling about her mom after that dream. She would have to face that sooner or later, but for now, she went downstairs to the answering machine and pushed play. 

To her complete horror, the messages played just as they had the night before.

“Can’t get enough of those messages, can you?” Lindsey taunted Aubreigh from the edge of the table.

Aubreigh was still in a weird stupor from her dream. She just looked at the tiny woman. “What happened last night?” she asked.

“You came downstairs, God knows why,” Lindsey shrugged her shoulders, not realizing how close she came to being the giant teenager’s sex toy. “Then I told you about the messages, you played them, freaked out, and went back upstairs.”

“That’s it?” Aubreigh said in a bewildered tone.

“Well, you also looked drunk as hell going up those stairs,” Lindsey added. “If I were to bet, I would have said you were having a panic attack.”

“Did I go to my mom's room?” Aubreigh wondered out loud. She looked over at the tank and saw her mom’s slipper and sock, just as she had left it. And the tinies, although a bit confused, looked completely fine for the most part.

“How the hell should we know what you do when you go upstairs?” Lindsey snidely remarked.

Aubreigh scoffed. “Just, just shut up, will you?” Aubreigh brushed the tiny woman away with her hand. The tiny woman succumbed to the force of the giant teenager’s hand and stumbled back a few feet. Aubreigh was starting to feel normal again. It was strange how quickly she went back to mistreating the tinies after walking a mile in their shoes.

But she didn’t allow herself to think about it. She had to go wake up her mom. They had to deal with these messages.


***


              Ben was sleeping peacefully in the delicate wrinkles of Natalie Beaumont’s toes. They were warm and soft, which made for a really comfortable night’s sleep. Occasionally, the giant woman would subconsciously flex her toes, causing them to squeeze and curl around him, like they were cuddling his tiny body, and he absolutely loved it. And the smell, oh the smell…, that was something Ben could really get used to. The powerful scent of her oils, lotions, and sweat had all mixed together and created a very appealing aroma. 

“Mom! The police called; they know everything!” Aubreigh suddenly burst into her mother’s bedroom in an excited frenzy.

Ben was startled by the alarming sound of the teenager’s resonant voice, and so was Natalie. She slowly sat up in bed and looked at her daughter, “Aubreigh?” she asked, groggily, “what are you talking about? It’s 6 in the morning.” Her feet started to move as she stretched her legs, curling and flexing her toes. The minor movements of the giantess were insignificant to her, but to Ben, each movement caused him to tumble in and out from between her massive toes. This wasn’t like the gentle caress of the soft squeezes he felt when Natalie was asleep, and Ben was starting to get scared that the giant woman had forgotten all about him.

“The police called, they left a message,” Aubreigh said. “And so did the chairwoman lady, they know what happened at Timberline.”

Natalie rolled her eyes dismissively. “That’s impossible, I fired the guard, and we disabled the cameras.” She started to absentmindedly rub her socked feet together, obliviously crushing Ben repeatedly.

“Mrs. Beaumont!” the tiny teenager in her sock yelped, “I’m still down here!” He no more than yelled those words when he was smashed again into the toes of her other foot as they rubbed against him. This was dangerous! Oh how he wished he could have just been in the bed with her, then he wouldn’t have been in this situation!

“Maybe someone talked?” Aubreigh suggested. “But I thought we were pretty clear on that. What tiny person would risk opening their mouth?”

“Tiny people are incredibly stupid, Aubreigh,” Natalie sighed, pulling the covers off of her. Ben felt his stomach flip as his whole world moved when she swung her feet over the edge of her bed. He then felt his stomach drop as Natalie’s feet landed on the floor with a huge thud. He was violently smashed into the underside of her toes, the soft skin and smooth wrinkles enveloped his body as they received the full weight of the giant woman. She unceremoniously stuffed her feet into her slippers and grabbed a robe. “Show me the messages,” she said stiffly. 

“Mrs. Beau-,” Ben shouted with frustration as he sat trapped in the giant woman’s slippers. Yeah, good thing he wasn’t in the bed with her, he sarcastically thought to himself. He even felt a little guilty for thinking something so cynical toward Natalie Beaumont in his mind, as if she were some sort of god that could hear his thoughts. True, Ben had borderline viewed Natalie as some sort of deity that deserved his worship and admiration, but that moment of guilt was gone when she started walking. Each step repeatedly squashed and stomped Ben under her toes. It was like he didn’t even exist! Did she not feel him, he wondered?

But the truth was, she was just way too preoccupied and focused on the messages. She didn’t even once think about the tiny teenager in her sock. And so, tiny Ben was repeatedly trampled under her foot. And, even though he was quite terrified that he might accidentally get smushed, he found the repeated smashing sensation of being stepped on to be weirdly arousing.

Outside of the massive house shoe, the giant woman sat down and listened carefully to the messages. Aubreigh couldn’t read her mom’s face. Natalie looked so composed and borderline stoic.

“Mom,” Aubreigh asked tepidly, “are you okay?”

Natalie smiled and turned toward Aubreigh. “I’m fine, dear,” she said. “But if these people think they can intimidate me, then this board of directors has got another thing coming.”

“What are you going to do?” Aubreigh asked.

“Pay them a visit, obviously,” Natalie responded.

“And then, like, what about the police and stuff?” Aubreigh asked again.

“I don’t know yet, Aubreigh,” Natalie said, getting slightly annoyed, “let me think for a moment, will you?”

“Oh my god, we’re going to get in so much trouble…” Aubreigh muttered.

“Aubreigh!” Natalie snapped. “Will you knock it off? Just stop asking questions and let me handle this myself. You just stay out of it; I don’t need you making things worse.” Aubreigh’s face turned pale, and her breath became shaky. The awkward feelings and memories from her nightmare came flooding back to her when she heard her mom speak to her in that tone. “Aubreigh,” Natalie said again, softly this time, sensing a shift in Aubreigh’s mood. “Why don’t you go give your father a bath? He’s in the cup next to my bed. Can you do that for me?

“Cup next to your bed?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yes, honey,” Natalie said.

“But-,” 

Aubreigh breathed heavily for a moment and then looked over at the tinies in the tank behind her mom. They looked just as confused as she was. Natalie looked behind her and glanced at the tinies as well. 

“Never mind them, honey, you just go take care of your father and calm down.” Aubreigh shook her head and somberly walked upstairs. Natalie waited until she was upstairs and out of ear shot before turning her attention toward the tiny people in the tank. They were all staring up at her from their makeshift beds. “What are you looking at?” the giant woman snapped. They ducked behind their bed, which was actually Natalie’s slipper, and hid themselves under the ‘blanket’ of the nearby sock.

              “Guys, we don’t have to be afraid of her anymore,” Lindsey belted obstinately. “She’s going to jail.”

              “Is that what you think?” Natalie scowled. “Well, little girl, there is still a lot of damage I can do before I go to jail,” Natalie said as she casually looked at her nails, “a lot,” she emphasized those words again, more slowly this time. Natalie lowered herself to their level.

              “Lindsey, just let it go…,” Thomas said from inside the tank. Lindsey was still looking up at Natalie defiantly. “Lindsey, trust me,” he said.

              “Well Thomas,” Natalie said with a delighted smile, “it’s so nice to see you finally behaving yourself.”

              “Of course, mom,” he said, “I’m so sorry this is happening to you.” Thomas may have been behaving, but in reality, he knew that if his mother and sister went to prison, then he and the other tinies would be able to go back to Timberline, or another sanctuary city. To him, that alone was worth being humiliated by his gigantic family members, at least for just a little while longer.

              “Now that’s a good little boy!” his giant mom said cheerfully. Thomas smiled in response, but he didn’t know how much condescension his dignity could take. 

“But as for you, young lady,” Natalie said, eyeing her husband’s former assistant. “Do you really think you don’t have to be afraid of me? That you can disrespect me like that, and get away with it?”

              “Well, no, I just-” she stammered, unable to take the pressure of Natalie’s intense gaze.

              “You just what?” Natalie said curtly, cutting the tiny woman off. “You thought I’d be scared of going to jail?”

              “Well, yeah…,” Lindsey sheepishly admitted.

               Natalie roarously laughed, deafening the tinies. “You think I’m scared of some police officers or detectives? You can’t be serious.”

              “But the board will sue you…,” Lindsey shouted meekly. She couldn’t believe that this giant woman was unfazed by all this. There had to be something that would scare her.

              “Let them,” Natalie scoffed, dismissively looking at her nails again.

              “I’m still not afraid of you,” Lindsey said, getting a small burst of courage. “Andrew will fix all of this, and the police will find you out, and arrest you. And then we will live safely in a sanctuary city. You can try and intimidate us under your feet all you want, but you will never break us. Right guys?” she said, turning around and looking at the others in the tank. They were all hiding with fear as they watched her defiantly shouting up at the giantess. “Right guys?” she said again.

              “Oh, that’s too bad, looks like you’re all alone there, sweetie,” Natalie cooed condescendingly. “But you're not being a very good influence on the others, now are you?” Natalie casually reached forward and pinched the little woman between two of her fingers. She squeezed harder than she needed to, but she relished hearing the tiny girl squeak out in pain. “You really think Andrew’s going to fix all this? He’s spent the last few hours trapped in a cup on my bedside table. What can he possibly do to fix things? Besides, what needs fixing? Everything is fine the way it is. My husband and children are safe, and anyone can stay here as long as they follow the rules. If you ask me, that sounds like a pretty good deal.”

“Well I don’t want to be here!” Lindsey shouted from between the giant woman’s finger pads.

“You don’t want to be here?” Natalie raised her eyes with a smirk. “Why didn’t you say so? We can arrange for you to go somewhere else, that’s no problem.” Natalie brought the tiny girl up to her mouth, her lips stretched into a cold hearted smile. The giant woman’s tongue ran across her lips, wetting them. Lindsey started panicking, not sure what game the giantess was playing. “Yeah…,no problem at all, all you had to do was ask,” Natalie laughed heartlessly.

“No! Not like this!” Lindsey shouted, screaming at the horrifying sight before her. Natalie Beaumont’s gigantic mouth opened wide, glistening with strings of saliva dripping onto her wet tongue. Pools of spit and saliva bubbled up at the edge of her tongue as it slid past her teeth to receive it’s victim.

“Nooooooooooo!” Lindsey screamed as she fell onto the pink muscle with a wet plop.

Seeing the tiny girl’s look of horror right before she dropped brought a sadistic giggle to Natalie. She withdrew her tongue into her mouth and swished the tiny girl around. She purposely pressed her into the roof of her mouth, then into her teeth, and then under her tongue as if to drown her. 

Lindsey screamed and screamed until she was horse. There was little the tinies in the tank could do except watch in horror. Some of them looked away, the dread was too much for them to handle. They vividly remembered the man Gregg from the resort, and they knew exactly what was going to happen. But whether they watched or looked away, it made every single one of them sick to their stomach.

Natalie giggled some more as she shoved the tiny girl around her mouth. To another person like Natalie, it may have looked like she was swishing some Listerine, but the true terror of what was happening inside her mouth would be completely lost on them.

That sickening terror was not lost on Lindsey, however. For her, it was a horrifying reality. Every moment was spent trying to navigate the giantess’s mouth and tongue. She was either trying to avoid getting smacked in the head by the giant woman’s boulder-like teeth, or trying to avoid drowning or suffocating. Invariably, however, every breath she took caused her to choke on the copious amounts of saliva building in the giant’s mouth. And even if she could draw a clear breath, the air in Natalie’s monstrous mouth was a musty hot mixture that did little to satisfy her little lungs.

Lindsey pleaded to be let out. But Natalie straight up ignored her pleas and her screams equally. They did nothing to faze the heartless giant.

Natalie had been so preoccupied with the tiny girl in her mouth that she hadn’t paid any attention to her children or the other tinies in the tank. With a cruel smirk she leaned in close to the glass and opened her mouth. 

“Say good-bye to your friends, since you’re leaving them behind,” she said to the tiny woman in her mouth. The tinies that chose to look at the giant woman’s cavernous mouth could see Lindsey trying to crawl on all fours, completely drenched in saliva, crying, unable to see where she was even going. 

The giantess smiled and closed her mouth.

Then, looking directly at the cowering tinies, Natalie swallowed, effortlessly sending the tiny girl down her throat and into the dark pit of her empty stomach. Natalie sat there for a minute, savoring the moment. She smiled wickedly, completely satisfied with herself. She took a few seconds to eye each and every one of the tinies in the tank. Then she smirked and raised her eyes a bit.

“Remember, all of you are free to leave any time you want,” she smiled with a depraved laugh. 

The haunting sound of her voice, combined with the fact that she made no distinction between her children and the other tinies, was absolutely bone-chilling. They knew it had to be their imagination, but some of them still thought they could hear Lindsey screaming for help, begging to be released from her fate. But all of them, including Lindsey, knew that was never going to happen.


***

“Dad?” Aubreigh asked, slowly approaching the cup at her mom’s bedside table.

             “Aubreigh?” he asked in surprise. He assumed it was his wife that had come back in the room, and so he initially didn’t turn around to face her. But when he saw it was his daughter, he lit up. “Aubreigh! It’s you!” he said excitedly.

             “What happened to you? Why are you in a cup and what’s all that crusty stuff on you?” she asked, grimacing at the sight of her tiny father.

             “Aubreigh, honey, please help me and your brother and sister get out of here. It’s not safe here, your mother is acting crazy.”

             “Dad, I’ve got too much going on, I can’t right now, I’m just here to give you a bath,” the giant teenager said.

              Andrew sighed dejectedly, it seemed like a pipe dream to get help from one of his giant family members at this point. “I heard you say the police called?” he asked. “What’s that about? What happened? What did your mother do?”

             “It’s nothing,” Aubreigh said, grabbing the cup, causing her father to fall over into the slosh of his wife’s saliva still congealed on bottom.

             “Ack!” he said, wiping the slimy substance off his face.

             “What is that stuff?” Aubreigh scrunched her face in disgust.

             “Your mother’s spit,” he said irritatedly.

             “She… spit on you?” Aubreigh asked.

             “Yes…,” Andrew said, embarrassed to admit that to his daughter.

             “Is… that like some sort of kink or something?” Aubreigh asked.

             “Aubreigh!” Andrew said, scoldingly. “No, she was…, she was punishing me, in her mind, at least.”

             “Oh…,” Aubreigh said, “I’m sorry to hear that.” She hadn’t expected that answer. But again, Aubreigh was caught off guard because the thought of her mom belittling another person made her tingle with arousal. Even if it was just her father. 

             “I’m telling you Aubreigh, your mother is not okay. I don’t know what’s gotten into her.”

Aubreigh nodded slightly as she walked down the hall to the bathroom and ran the faucet. She slowly tipped the cup and dumped her father out into the sink. She watched with slight amusement as the little man splashed the water in his face and cleaned himself up.

“Feeling better?” Aubreigh asked.

“A little…,” Andrew said, looking up at the giant teenager staring down at him. “Thank you, Aubreigh.”

“Don’t thank me,” Aubreigh said, “thank mom. She’s the one that told me to clean you up.”

“Really…,” he said with contempt. “Well that was nice of her, I suppose.”

“How do you want to dry off your clothes? Do you want to take them off or-”

“No!” Andrew said, awkwardly. “I’ll just let them air dry.”

“Oh nonsense!” Aubreigh said. “Are you embarrassed or something?”

“I just don’t feel comfortable, is all,” Andrew said.

“Then here,” Aubreigh said, grabbing the blow dryer, “why don’t we use this? I’ll set it to low and cool. That way it won’t be too much for you.” Aubreigh clicked a couple buttons and the dryer whirred to life. It might have been set to ‘low’ for a normal person like her, but to Andrew it was a roaring tornado. Aubreigh aimed it at him and he flew back toward the sink basin.

“Oh my god, Aubreigh! Turn it off!” he shouted.

“Oops! Sorry dad,” she said, turning the giant appliance away from him and setting it on the counter. “Why don’t you walk yourself toward the airflow yourself so you can dry off safely.”

“Ugh…, fine, whatever,” Andrew said in annoyance.

“I said I was sorry, dad,” Aubreigh retorted. “What else do you want from me?”

“I’m sorry, honey,” he responded, “I’m just a little frustrated right now.”

Aubreigh paused and looked at her tiny father. He was so small and pathetic, she kind of felt sorry for him. He positioned himself in the stream of air and lifted his arms, letting the wind dry him and his clothes out. When he felt he was dry enough, he walked away from the jet stream and looked up at his giant daughter.

“Thank you, Aubreigh,” he smiled and nodded his head.

“No problem, dad,” she said, turning off the appliance and setting it down to the side. She looked back at her father, who was watching her with fascination. “Everything okay down there, dad?” she asked.

“I’m just still so amazed at seeing something so huge move effortlessly,” he said, coming out of his daze.

“Are you talking about me?” Aubreigh lifted an eyebrow.

“Well, yeah…,” Andrew said matter of factly.

Aubreigh thought for a moment and then realized what he meant. “Oh you mean, because…, okay, gotcha.”

“What did you think I meant?” Andrew asked, puzzled.

“Nothing,” Aubreigh waved her hand dismissively, embarrassed that she had misunderstood him. “Now where does mom want you, I wonder?” she asked, looking back toward her parent’s bedroom.

Andrew’s tiny face dropped. “Aubreigh, can I stay with you honey? Please?” he asked meekly.

“Aww, aren’t you so cute!” Aubreigh smiled down at her tiny father. “I’d love for you to stay with me, daddy, but I think mom needs my help with some stuff today.”

“The police thing?” Andrew asked again, trying to get some information out of his giant daughter.

“That and the board of directors…,” Aubreigh sighed, reaching down and wrapping her giant fingers around her father’s tiny body. She held him securely, but not too tight that he couldn’t breathe comfortably. Aubreigh walked back to her parent’s room and set her shrunken father back on the bedside table. Although gentle, it was still an experience that Andrew wasn’t totally used to.

“I think I’m more worried about them than the police to be honest,” Aubreigh admitted.

“Why?” Andrew asked, looking up at his daughter curiously.

“I think the police can be fended off with a simple explanation… but the board, I don’t know about them. I don’t know what they can do to us. Probably prosecute or sue… I don’t know. I’ll have to see what happens when mom talks to them today.”

“Your mother is going to talk to them?” Andrew asked in horror. “Today?” he gulped.

“Yeah, why?” Aubreigh said, noticing a striking contrast in her dad’s behavior. “What’s wrong with that?”

“Is this an over the phone thing?” Andrew asked. “Or is it in person?”

“What does that matter?” Aubreigh scoffed.

“It doesn’t… I’m just curious, that is all,” Andrew said, trying to sound normal again. 

“Hmmm…,” Aubreigh said, scrunching her face. “You’re acting pretty weird, dad. What’s up?”


***

Laying in her bed for a moment, Natalie was relishing in the recent memory of having absolute power and control over the life of someone so small and helpless. She was starting to come off her high as she felt the fluttering in her stomach starting to die down. With a deep sigh, she closed her eyes for a moment, trying to relax a bit before it was time to get up and get dressed.

She swore she could feel something tickling her toes. She scrunched her face in annoyance and squeezed her toes to satisfy the itch. But still, the itch persisted. Then she suddenly remembered…

Ben.

However, instead of panicking, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled excitedly.

“Oh my goodness,” she said teasingly, reaching for her slippers, “Benjamin are you still in my socks?” She pulled off her slipper and crossed her leg, looking at the writhing lump beneath her toes. “I completely forgot about you, little man.” She peeled her sock off her foot and laughed at the sight of Ben squirming under the soft arch of her toes. “Are you okay, little guy?” she asked, suppressing a giggle.

Ben coughed and choked, but gave her the thumbs up sign.

“Come here,” she said with a chuckle, gently pinching him with her fingernails, peeling him out of her toes. “Poor little guy,” she laughed. “I guess you actually would have been better off sleeping in the bed with me,” she smirked and cocked an eyebrow. “Next time, perhaps.”

“Yeah…,” Ben panted. “Next time for sure…,”

“That must have been exhausting for you. I would say ‘I’m sorry’, but I have a feeling you probably enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

Ben sheepishly nodded his head. He felt embarrassed that she knew he enjoyed her stepping on him. As Natalie kept eyeing the little man in her grip, she was starting to get turned on and she could feel herself getting wet. Her breath became slow and labored.

“I have an important meeting today,” she said, getting up and walking to her bathroom, “do you want to come with me?”

“Um…, sure,” he said. 

He didn’t know if it was a real choice or if she was simply telling him what she was going to do but phrasing it as a question. He didn’t even have a chance to ask a follow up question when he heard the faucet turn on. He was suddenly plunged into the stream of ice cold water as the giantess rolled him back and forth to rinse him off. She didn’t want him smelling like feet or have any sock lint stuck to him.

“I’m so glad!” she said enthusiastically, holding him up to her face to see him all rinsed off. He was sopping wet and shaking uncontrollably. “Oh poor, Benjamin, you're shivering! Let’s put you somewhere warm.” Natalie paused for just a brief second and smiled. She pulled down her underwear and brought Ben before her gigantic warm pussy. She plunged the teenage boy into the folds of her wet lips and smiled, biting her bottom lip enthusiastically. She let her underwear snap back into place and moaned. “Oh Benjamin, this feels incredible, you are just the perfect size for me. I swear, it’s like you were custom tailored to my pussy.”

Ben was just thankful that Mrs. Beaumont’s pussy was as warm and inviting as it was. His shivering probably felt almost like a vibrator to the giantess. But after a couple minutes he adjusted and writhed in the sticky fluids. He was safe from falling out since the opening of Mrs. Beaumont’s vagina was met with the tight fabric of her underwear, securely holding him in place. He could actually just relax in her pussy lips.

“Oh this will be wonderful,” Natalie moaned to herself, pulling up a dress skirt. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a top and put it on. The motion of her walking around was like a soft cradling massage to Ben. He was going to enjoy this very much.

Just then, Aubreigh came into her parent’s bedroom, holding her tiny father in her hand.

“I got dad right here, where do you want him?” she said.

“Just put him on the dresser next to his little house,” Natalie shrugged.

“Oh man, I completely forgot about his little house, he could have just showered himself!” Aubreigh said, feeling completely stupid. 

“Your dad didn’t ask to go home and shower either?” Natalie raised an eyebrow.

“I think he was distracted,” Aubreigh said.

Natalie paused and looked down at her tiny husband writhing uncomfortably on the dresser. She smirked slyly and leaned in close to him. “Well look at you, all cleaned up!” she cheerfully patronized him, her mint flavored breath swarming all around him. “I hope Aubreigh was gentle with you?” she said, looking back at her daughter with a snarky smile. 

“Are you trying to meet with the board today, Natalie?” Andrew asked.

“I hardly believe that’s any of your business little man,” Natalie said, poking him with a colossal finger that shoved him to the ground.

“Mom!” Aubreigh quipped.

“What?” Natalie asked without a flinch. “He’s not in charge of this business anymore. I am.”

“I know,” Aubreigh said, “but you could still be nice to him, at least.”

“With what he’s done to us,” Natalie said, looking her tiny husband in the eye, “I am being nice to him.” Natalie set her titanic purse on the dresser, barely missing Andrew’s tiny body, and turned the subject in another direction. “Listen, I need you to call your Emily friend that you met at the Emerald Palms resort, do you still have her number? Perhaps she can be of some assistance to us in this police investigation.”

“I can do that, for sure,” Aubreigh said. “But I was just thinking, I really want to come with you to the board meeting today.”

“What? Why?” asked Natalie. “I thought you were scared of them? Nervous about what might happen and all that.”

“I know,” Aubreigh admitted, “but I just really want to support you and I don’t want you going alone. We’re in this together.”

“Hmm,” Natalie muttered, fixing her eyebrows, “okay, whatever.”

Andrew looked up at the two colossal beings as they prattled on about their dilemma, neither one of them were paying any attention to him, so he saw an opportunity, and he took it. He looked both ways and then back up at his massive family members before running toward his wife’s purse. He climbed in one of the little side pockets and hid completely out of sight from either of the giants.

“I shouldn’t take too long, I wouldn’t imagine,” Natalie said, grabbing her purse and putting on her shoes.

“Okay,” Aubreigh said, looking back down at where her shrunken father had been. “What the heck? Where did he go?” Aubreigh said, looking around the dresser.

“Who?” Natalie said.

“Dad.” Aubreigh said, looking around the lamp and a jewelry box.

“He must have gone into his model house,” Natalie said. “Let him be. Forget about him.”

“Huh,” Aubreigh said, trying to peer into the tiny house. “He sure is quick for a tiny little guy.”

“I’ll deal with your dad later, honey,” Natalie said, walking toward the door. “Let’s go meet this ‘terrifying’ board of directors, shall we?”


End Notes:


Leave a comment or drop an email if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Bonding by carnage
Author's Notes:

What happens when Natalie meets the board of directors? What will Natalie and Aubreigh bond over in this chapter? Those questions are answered in this chapter. Email me at gtscarnage@gmail.com to tell me your thoughts, or leave a comment!

Added January 28, 2023 [Feet, Humiliation, Entrapment, Footwear, Crush, Violent]

Natalie opened the door labeled Suite 100 in the Albion Building. For a big company like Marley Industries, their headquarters was nothing to brag about. It wasn’t small, but it wasn’t big like Natalie had pictured a newly publicly traded company to be. It wasn’t as nice or modern as she pictured either. In fact, the warehouse that held the tiny Timberline community was probably nicer than this place. 


The reception area was bare, with not a soul in sight. A cliche oak coffee table with cheap fabric chairs seated around it were adorned by a few plants and old magazines. It reminded her of a doctor’s office. This place is going to need some redecorating, she thought to herself. 


She approached the empty receptionist desk and looked around for somebody, anybody, to greet her. “Hello?” she called out while simultaneously ringing the bell on the counter.


“Ow! Ow! Oh, I hate that thing!” a voice from a small speaker on the desk said. “I’m sorry ma’am, I didn’t have my headset on when you walked in. Welcome to Marley Industries, how can I help you today?”


Natalie looked closer behind the reception counter and saw a tiny woman at a tiny desk wearing tiny headphones connected to a small speaker. “A tiny?” Natalie muttered out loud. To her it seemed like an oxy-moron to have a tiny receptionist at a tiny desk on a normal sized desk with no normal sized person around.


“Of course!” the tiny receptionist replied cheerfully. “Marley Industries is an equal opportunity employer, we don’t discriminate against size here. After all, we are a company that caters to the tiny population.”


“Oh, right,” Natalie said. She was becoming more disappointed in the company she had taken over with each passing moment. “Then why do you have a bell right next to where you work if you hate it so much?”


The tiny woman’s tone changed slightly. “It’s an occupational hazard, sure, but we usually try to greet people before they have to ring it,” the receptionist said, growing suspicious of the giant woman at her counter. “Now, was there something I can help you with, ma’am?”


“I’d like to speak to the board of directors,” Natalie said expectantly. 


“Um…,” the tiny receptionist paused, “you can’t just walk in and expect a meeting like that, out of the blue. I can schedule you an app-,”


“Tell them Natalie Beaumont is here,” the giant woman interrupted the receptionist in annoyance, she was already starting to lose her patience with this tiny woman.


“Am I supposed to know who you are or something?” the tiny receptionist scoffed.


That response really got on Natalie’s nerves. “Jesus, what is it with you little tinies copping an attitude all the time? Just do what you’re told, will you?” Natalie reprimanded the tiny woman.


“I can’t just-,” the receptionist stopped as she watched the giant woman put her colossal finger just above the bell. “What are you-,”


“Don’t make me ring it, little one,” Natalie smirked, holding her finger above the bell threateningly. 


“Ma’am, but I can’t just let you-,”


DING!


Natalie raised her eyebrows and smiled victoriously as the sharp sound rang out, piercing the tiny woman’s ears. “Ow, okay, stop it!” the tiny woman said, covering her ears with her hands.


“You will tell them I am here then?” Natalie asked again, resting her finger back above the bell.


“Yes, of course, I will do that right now,” the tiny woman said, quickly tapping away on her keyboard. Natalie was satisfied with her response and pulled her finger back from the bell. “Well, it looks like you are in luck because all of them are here, that’s… that’s unusual.” The little receptionist looked perplexed but was relieved that she could satisfy the cruel woman at her desk. “Huh, that’s also strange…,” she muttered, but since she was hooked up to the speaker, Natalie could hear her perfectly.


“Something wrong?” Natalie said, pursing her lips.


“No, nothing,” the tiny woman said. “They’re all in the conference room already. And they say that you can go right in.” The receptionist looked up at the towering woman, wondering what was so special about her. “Anyways,” she said, refocusing, “just go down the hallway and take a left, it’s the last room on the right.”


“Thanks,” Natalie smiled overdramatically. She loved it when she could get her way. And she loved rubbing it in other people’s faces even more. Natalie winked down at the bewildered tiny and rang the bell one last time. Natalie started laughing as the receptionist covered her ears again. “I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t resist!” she said, walking away, still chuckling to herself.


Walking down the hall, to the left, and then to the last room on the right, Natalie didn’t know what she was going to be walking into. A typical person might have felt a little nervous, but Natalie felt totally prepared to defend her indefensible actions. She opened the door, but what she saw next absolutely floored her. There, in a modest sized room with a big conference table in the center, sat an even smaller conference table on top with 8 tiny people in business suits.


“You have got to be joking,” Natalie muttered to herself as she closed the door behind her. “This is way too easy.”


“Mrs. Beaumont, I presume?” one of them asked, it was a female voice.


Natalie strutted toward the table and set her purse down next to them, shaking their little table.


“Yes.”


“I would say it’s a pleasure to meet you,” the tiny voice continued, “but it’s not. You’ve greatly endangered this company by your actions.”


“Is that so?” the giant woman asked, looking at the little people with a wry smile.


“Yes,” another said, “once news gets out of the break-in, it’s going to be a PR nightmare.”


“It has come to the board for the voting of removing you as CEO after your shockingly short time in that position,” the first voice said again. “It’s unanimous.”


“Unanimous?” Natalie asked, squinting her eyes.


“Mrs. Beaumont,” the tiny Chairwoman said, “you’re fired.”


“Fired?” she scoffed. “Did you really think I was going to come in here and you were just going to fire me?” She laughed before any of the tiny board members could respond to the giant woman towering over them. “I read your files when I took over. I know who your beneficiaries are for your stocks in the company, you little idiots. Jennifer Marley was either incredibly smart, or you guys are incredibly stupid.”


The tiny directors looked back and forth at one another, wondering what she meant by that. “What do you mean?” One of the little directors asked, looking up at the colossal woman.


“All of your TOD’s listed the company as your beneficiary,” Natalie scrunched her face. “I don’t need to even buy you guys out… I just need to outlive you. Which,” Natalie added, “may be solved easier than you think.” She smiled wickedly and took the time to deliberately eye each and every board member who were at a loss for words. “Why would all of you… *ALL*… decide to opt the company as a beneficiary? Don’t you have kids or grandkids you could have left them to?”


“It was a requirement to be on the board…,” one of them muttered. He sounded so sad. His voice was nothing like the screeching sound of the Chairwoman's voice. 


“Isn’t that illegal?” Natalie asked, already knowing the answer.


“Tinies don’t have the same rights…,” the same tiny board member admitted. “It’s not easy being a tiny…, even as a director for a big company…,” The little man sounded so disheartened and defeated. He could see the writing on the wall and Natalie could sense his fear.


“No…,” Natalie said with mock sadness. “It’s not easy, is it…?”


“What are you intending to do exactly, Mrs. Beaumont?” the tiny Chairwoman scoffed. “Kill us?”


Natalie curled her lips and nodded. “The thought did cross my mind.” Natalie sighed and leaned down. “I have a better idea…,” she said as her lips twisted into a smile.



Aubreigh was anxiously sitting in her mom’s SUV, waiting for her. She didn’t want to go in and be a part of the meeting. She was still scared about what sort of trouble her and her mom might be in for breaking the law at Timberline. She fidgeted nervously with her purse until it spilled over on the console. Then she saw something unexpected tumbling out of one of the pockets. 


“Dad?” the teenage girl gasped, very surprised to see her tiny father stumbling out of her purse.


“Aubreigh!” Andrew panted, “where’s your mom?”


“How did you end up in my purse?” she asked, looking down at her tiny father with confusion and a little bit of disgust in her facial expression. She completely ignored her dad’s question.


“I- I- didn’t mean to,” her dad admitted, “I thought it was your mother’s purse, not yours. Now where is she?”


“She’s inside, why?” Aubreigh said.


“Please take me to her, right away,” he looked up at his giant daughter pleadingly. “Hurry, it’s an emergency!” he insisted.


“Why, what’s wrong?” she asked, seemingly unfazed by his concern. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?”


“No, I’m fine honey,” he nodded, “but it’s the board, they’re-”


“What about the board?” Aubreigh asked, not letting her father finish his sentence. “You mean, like, the board of directors?”


“Yes! They are all tinies!” Andrew explained. 


Aubreigh’s eyes widened. “They are tinies? All of them? What’s the point of that?”


“It was Jennifer Marley’s idea. That way decisions would always be made for the benefit of tinies and never for a profit. She felt fellow tinies would know better what their society would need more so than someone who didn’t empathize with them.”


“So, like, why do you need to get in there now then?” Aubreigh asked, still processing everything.


“I just want to make sure your mother doesn’t do anything stupid,” he said sadly.


“Stupid?” Aubreigh hissed. “What, you think she’s going to squish them or something?”


“I don’t know…,” Andrew said. “Just please? Honey? For me?”


“She’s not going to kill any of them dad,” Aubreigh said dismissively, “I told you she’s not like that.”

Andrew was taken back.


“Honey,” he exclaimed, “Do you not remember what she did at Timberline? I know something is going on with her, she is not acting normal!”


Aubreigh paused and thought for a moment. There was no way her dad could possibly know about what she or her mom did in that little community. 


“You told me earlier today that you didn’t feel safe with mom,” Aubreigh said, “and now you're hiding in her purse? Like, what would happened if she had found you?”


“Please don’t tell her,” her tiny dad asked. “It was all I could think of at the moment.”


“So, like, what do you think she would do to you?” Aubreigh asked. “Kill you?” she scoffed.


“No, no, nothing like that!” But Andrew could tell Aubreigh wasn’t taking this seriously. And so he chose his next words carefully. “I just don’t want to do anything that will upset her and get me on her bad side.”


“And you thought rushing in and accusing her of squashing an entire board of directors would have been a good idea for you then?” Aubreigh raised her brows. “I can’t think of anything that would piss me off more. Like, that’s so rude!”


Andrew realized that his careful words weren’t careful enough and he was quickly getting in more and more trouble with his titanous daughter. He swallowed and thought hard. “You’re right. I’m so sorry. That was a stupid decision on my part. It’s just…, still so scary being small and I’m not used to it yet. I think it has affected my thinking too. I’ve just been so exhausted lately.” Immediately, the gigantic teenager’s face softened. “Will you please not tell your mom about this? In fact, just act like I wasn’t even here? I just want to be there to support her. Can you help me do that?”


“Oh daddy…,” Aubreigh said softly, she immediately felt sympathetic for him, “of course, I can’t imagine what it’s like being you. Going from being normal sized to completely helpless and tiny. I know mom’s under a lot of pressure as well, so I will do whatever I can to help you support her.”


“Thank you, Aubreigh,” Andrew said calmly, but under the surface his heart was beating like mad and he was stressed out beyond belief. 


“Oh, actually, look,” Aubreigh said, looking out the front window, “mom’s coming out of the building already. She looks okay, must have gone well I guess.”


Andrew's heart sank. Not only was he thinking about the board of directors, he was thinking about the effect that his own presence would have on his gigantic wife if she saw him. “Aubreigh!” he panted. “Hide me, quick!” He looked around in a panic, not knowing where to turn.


“Oh, right!” Aubreigh gasped, scooping her tiny dad back into her purse like it was second nature. Andrew tumbled among his daughters belongings until he landed against the wall of her purse. A giant cylinder landed on top of him. He let out a brief yelp as what was actually a giant tube of lipstick crushed him. He managed to roll it off him but Aubreigh picked up her purse and resituated it, causing even more makeup products, coins, and other random items to crash into him. She was trying to be gentle, but it was imperceptible to Andrew who thought that she was doing this on purpose to teach him a lesson. She gently set her purse on the floor between her feet just as her mom opened the back door.


“Hey hon,” Natalie said as she carefully set her purse down in the backseat. She closed the door and opened the driver door to get in the front seat. “Everything okay?” Natalie asked as she got in the SUV and buckled up. 


“Uh, yeah,” Aubreigh said, nervously fidgeting.


“You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” Natalie said, smirking slightly. “Everything alright?”


“Uh huh,” Aubreigh smiled awkwardly. “Just nervous about the meeting with the board. So how did it go anyways? You’re smiling so it must have gone well.”


“Oh, them,” Natalie waved her hand, “they are nothing to worry about.”


“Nothing to worry about?” Aubreigh repeated, hoping for clarity from her mother.


“Exactly,” Natalie said, not going into any more detail. “They are of ‘little’ consequence to us.” Natalie snickered at her own inside joke. But Aubreigh had no idea what she was referring to. A part of her wondered if her dad was right, what if her mom had crushed the board of directors. She thought about asking her, but decided not to. She knew that her mom would ask her where she got such a crazy idea, and then things would just be worse for her dad. 


“What happened then?” Aubreigh asked.


“I set them right and cleared our names,” Natalie said plainly.


“Really?” Aubreigh asked. “No penalties, charges, or anything?”


“No, why would there be?” Natalie asked with a scrunched face.


Aubreigh assumed that her mom meant that she had quenched all worries from the board of directors, but she still worried about what the police would have to say.


Andrew, however, was uncomfortably banged and bruised in his daughter’s purse as the SUV rumbled along the freeway. He struggled and strained his way among Aubreigh’s oversized belongings. After a few minutes he found himself at the opening of the giant purse, covered only by a flap of leather. Any place would be better than stuck in his daughter’s giant purse.. He pulled himself over the edge and dropped himself outside of the leather death trap. He landed with a plop on the floor of the SUV next to his daughter’s purse, directly between her giant feet which were sitting idly in a pair of flip flops on either side of him.


Andrew felt the car swerve as Natalie swore at another driver. His tiny body tumbled along the floor until he smacked straight into his daughter’s flip flop. “Ouch!” he shouted as he laid there for a moment to recoup, the idea of his daughter accidentally stepping on him never even crossed his mind. He was in too much pain. He was beginning to feel it burn in his muscles, which ached worse than they ever had before in his life. Between being pummeled by his daughter’s oversized things in her purse, and then hitting her giant shoe, he didn’t know how much more he could take.


As he laid on his back and looked skyward, his eyes followed his daughter's legs up to her seat, he saw her face slowly come into view overhead. She had heard his little grunt as well as felt something hit her shoe. Her eyes widened sharply when she saw that her tiny father had escaped her purse. She pursed her lips tightly together, as if to say ‘what are you doing?’ to him. She looked around in a moment of panic to make sure her mother couldn’t see him, since they each had a good view of each other’s floors. Luckily, her mom was still preoccupied with navigating traffic.  


Aubreigh seized the opportunity and slowly but smoothly lifted her toes and tilted her flip flop towards her tiny dad. Andrew was effortlessly scooped up onto the insole of his giant daughter’s footwear. He didn’t even have time to react before her toes came down on top of him, forcibly pressing him into the rubbery insole. It wasn’t the best idea she’d ever come up with, but it was all she could think of on short notice. 


“Why are you fidgeting over there?” Natalie asked with a scrunched face.


“Fidgeting?” Aubreigh asked nervously, she pressed her toes down on her dad to muffle his noises and movements. “I just can’t get comfortable.” She was nervous and started to sweat. Andrew had never been under anybody’s feet before and was thoroughly terrified. The crushing weight of his daughter’s giant, and now sweaty, toes was a nightmare. “I just want to *relax*,” she said, cartoonishly emphasizing the last word of her sentence. From Andrew’s sweaty prison of toe flesh, he heard her voice and understood that she was talking to him. He immediately stopped wiggling and squirming. Almost instantly, Aubreigh relaxed her toes and Andrew felt the pressure release.


“You’re too wound up Aubreigh,” Natalie said. “You know what you need, is a nice pedicure.”


“No, I’m good,” Aubreigh said, “it seems like we always get those.”


“You want a mani instead?” Natalie asked.


“Nah, I’m really okay mom,” Aubreigh smiled. “I just want to go home.”


“Oh come on,” Natalie smiled cheerfully, “it will make you feel better! Home is where there is drama and worry. Let’s escape it for just a little bit.”


“Um, okay…,” Aubreigh finally agreed. She knew there was no changing her mom’s mind at this point anyways. She knew her mom was dead set on this little diversion to try and help her.


Natalie took the next exit and headed toward a new nail salon she’d just heard opened. Aubreigh felt her dad wiggling between her toes again and looked down at him. His face was desperately pleading from between two of her toes to let him out. Aubreigh’s eyes grew wide as she mouthed the words ‘stop it’ to him. She clenched her toes together to cover his face from view.


Andrew tried to relax again so his daughter would let up on the sudden pressure she’d inflicted on him. It was dark and humid under the arch of her toes, and he was starting to feel claustrophobic. Her toes were also starting to get sweaty to the point of drenching him and his clothes. And of course, the smell was super strong as well. Andrew tried to breathe, but it was gross breathing in his daughter’s foot stink, and so each breath became a concentrated effort not to gag. But no matter how hard he tried to show his daughter that he was ‘relaxed’, she never did release pressure.


Aubreigh panicked for a moment, thinking about what to do with her dad. She decided just to release him and drop him out of her shoe just before getting out of the car. From there, he could climb back into her purse or under the seat for safety until she got back. The car stopped in a spot just infront of the doors and Natalie put it in park. Aubreigh sat there and waited for her mom to get out of the car so she didn’t see her dad. Natalie opened her door and was just about to get out when she turned back to Aubreigh.


“Are you coming?” she asked, looking at Aubreigh with a quizical face.


“Uh, yeah, sure am,” Aubreigh chuckled and opened her door. She gently swung her foot with her dad out of the car and set it on the ground. Andrew groaned as her toes moved and shifted to balance her weight. Aubreigh tried to keep as much pressure off of her dad as possible, but it was impossible to shield him from all of it. Things were better when she got her other foot on the ground and was able to balance herself properly. 


She immediately tried to think of a new place to put her dad. But where? She felt her clothes, no pockets. She couldn’t possibly put him in her bra, not her dad. But it was too late, Natalie came around the car and looked at Aubreigh.


“Why are you just standing there? Come on, this place accepts walk-ins, let’s go.”


“Oh, okay…,” Aubreigh said with a terrified grin.


She tried to be gentle and took her first step with her dad stuck under her toes. She felt his body flatten against the weight of her toes crushing down on top of him. She swore she could hear him yelling too. Luckily, Natalie did not. The next few steps became easier for Aubreigh, each time she knew what to expect from feeling her dad’s tiny body underfoot. 


Step after step, Andrew panicked, thinking each one would be his last. If Aubreigh was trying to be gentle, he couldn’t tell. Each step was like going on what felt like a demented roller coaster right before her giant toes would crash down on him and press all the air out of his lungs. He was so scared his body would pop with each footstep.


Inside the nail salon, Natalie put in their names and ordered the Executive Package. To Aubreigh’s surprise, they could seat them right away. That never happens.


“I can’t believe they took us so soon,” Aubreigh said, following her mom to one of the chairs.


“Aubreigh…,” her mom pursed her lips as she slipped off her shoes and sat down in her chair. “I booked this ahead of time, sweetie. I knew you were feeling a little upset and worried, and I just wanted to treat you to something special.”


Aubreigh wasn’t paying attention to her mom but instead was looking at her feet and shoes for any signs of blood or squashed remains of tiny people.


“Aubreigh?” Natalie asked, “did you hear me?”


“Uh, yeah,” Aubreigh snapped back to reality. “Thanks mom, you’re right I really do need this.”


Natalie put her feet in the water and looked at Aubreigh, who was just standing there. “Well, come on then, sit down.”


“Oh yeah,” Aubreigh said, carefully taking off her flip flops. She was careful not to drag her dad out of her flip flop with her foot. She looked down at her two insoles and saw her dad panting in the toe section of her right shoe. It was such a sad sight. Aubreigh looked behind her mom and asked her to grab the design book so she could look through it. As soon as Natalie turned away, Aubreigh snatched up her dad between her fingers and quickly and quietly stuffed him into her cleavage.


“Sorry dad,” she whispered. She truly didn’t have any other options at this point.


“What did you say?” Natalie asked.


‘Uh, thank you,” she smiled politely as she grabbed the design sheet from her mom.


Aubreigh put her feet in the water and looked through her options. She could feel her dad squirming, but at least he was in a safer place than under her feet. As she looked through the options, she started to wonder…


“Is this a ‘tiny person’ salon and spa?” she asked, looking at her mom.


Natalie smiled.


“Yes,” she chuckled quietly.


“But mom, I don’t,-”


“You’ve only had one, Aubreigh,” Natalie interrupted her. “And it was from that brat Kelly and your friends. This is a real one, with experienced tinies. Besides, I’m so proud of your progress you’ve made with tinies. I really think you’ve come a long ways in understanding their relationship with you. Just trust me, you’ll enjoy this! Besides, you can’t really go the “high and mighty” route sweetie, I was there with you at Timberline.”


Aubreigh became embarrassed and didn’t say another word.


Then a strikingly beautiful woman came with two containers in her hands. “Okay ladies, put your feet up on the platforms. Have you guys made a selection yet?”


Natalie and Aubreigh both put their feet up on the designated area. The woman opened the first container and emptied about 20 tiny people right in front of Natalie’s feet. She then did the same with the second container and dumped about another 20 people in front of Aubreigh’s feet. Natalie’s toes wiggled with anticipation.


“I’d like this one here,” Natalie said, pointing to an option on the menu.


“Number 23, acrylic,” the beautiful hostess barked orders at the tiny crew. “Come on, get started, and meet your quota this time!” Her face and tone softened significantly. “And how about you?” she asked, looking at Aubreigh.


“This one,” Aubreigh responded, watching the first crew get started on her mom’s feet.


“Number 12, gel,” the hostess sternly ordered the second crew. “Get a move on it, if you don’t meet your quota this time, it will be strike three.” Again her face melted into a smile as she looked at Natalie and Aubreigh. “Please ladies, enjoy your stay, let me know if there are any issues at all. Again, my name is Brittney, if you need anything at all, please press that button there.”


“Thank you,” Natalie smiled as Brittney walked away and left them alone. “Remember honey,” Natalie smirked to Aubreigh, “no squishing these guys. I don’t think this place would let us back!” she giggled loudly. She adjusted her feet just slightly, and without even meaning to, she scared a tiny worker and caused her to fall into the warm bubbling water below. She landed with an imperceptible splash. It was seemingly unnoticed by her fellow coworkers. But Aubreigh and Natalie both saw it happen. They looked at each other and Natalie smirked. “Well, I guess there are still occupational hazards, aren’t there?” she laughed hysterically as she turned back to watch the tiny people work on her feet.


Aubreigh momentarily wondered what would happen to the tiny worker. Was she stuck? Would she drown? Was there any way out for her? Either way, it never even crossed her mom’s mind to even so much as check on the tiny woman. But Aubreigh really couldn’t make a big deal about it. She knew her mom was right, she had been horrible to the tinies at Timberline. Not to mention how she had treated her friends. And worst of all, she had now even killed tinies. And with her feet no less. Maybe it was just best to let this go, Aubreigh reasoned. After all, she was starting to enjoy the feeling of 20 something tiny people working diligently on her soft feet.


Tiny workers on and in between her toes scraped away the dead skin and trimmed her nails incredibly smooth. Around the back, there were at least 4 workers dedicated to smoothing her heels with scrapers and files. Aubreigh saw how it could take them forever; their tools were tiny… and her feet were huge. No wonder these guys weren’t making their time quotas. It almost seemed unfair.


Suddenly, a worker between one of Aubreigh’s toes moved her and tickled her. She barely flinched, but to the tiny people below, a flinch, no matter how small, in a foot as big as hers was enough to startle anybody. Her heel moved just enough to push two of the people behind them into the water below.


“Oops…,” Aubreigh said, watching intently.


“What?” Natalie said, looking over from her magazine.


“Nothing,” Aubreigh sighed, “just a couple of my guys fell into the water too.”


“Idiots,” Natalie scoffed as she turned back to her magazine.


Aubreigh watched as the two little workers swam to the edge of the water pool. They eventually made it to a ladder that led back up to the platform. They helped each other up and climbed back to the top. As soon as they made it up there, they were right back to work where they left off. Aubreigh found that really amusing.


The longer she sat in her chair, with tinies tending to her feet and nails, the more she thought about stuff again lately. She had been doing that alot lately. For instance, why was she even going through all the trouble of hiding her dad from her mom? What would actually happen if she found out he had followed them? Probably nothing, she reasoned. Then why did she try so hard to help him? Was it out of loyalty to her dad? Was it because she felt sorry for him? Was it because she was trying to make up for past mistakes she had made with tinies? She didn’t know. Either way, she was for sure going to have a conversation with him when they got home. The dynamic of their relationship had changed whether he liked it or not.


“What are you thinking about, Aubreigh?” Natalie asked. “You look so anxious.”


“Oh sorry,” Aubreigh said, realizing how scrunched up her face was. “I was just thinking about what happens when these guys when they don’t make their quotas.” She still didn’t tell her mom about her dad. Again, she felt a natural instinct to protect him. Besides, she reasoned as she felt him squirming between her soft mounds of flesh, it would be difficult and awkward to pull her dad out from her cleavage.


“Hmm,” Natalie curled her lip, “I don’t know, that’s a good question. Ask them.”


Aubreigh paused for a moment. She had briefly forgotten that the tiny people at her feet were still people, and she could actually talk to them. She leaned forward, “Hey guys,” she said softly, “what happens?” Some of them looked up at the giant teenager, but most kept working. But no one said a word. “Hmm,” Aubreigh frowned, “I wonder if they’re not allowed to talk to us?”


“You’re doing it all wrong,” Natalie sighed, “I’ve had this happen to me before.” She was thinking about the first time she talked to Kelly at the Emerald Palms Resort Spa. “You’re too nice,” she added, “you’ve got to take charge.”


Before Aubreigh could ask what she meant, Natalie clenched her toes together and lifted her foot to her lap. The action trapped a few of the workers between Natalie’s giant toes, who were now along for the ride. Also, multiple others who were working on the platform were pushed off by her massive bare heel as it pulled back. At least 5 tiny workers were shoved into the water by the wall of her foot. Natalie fanned her toes back in forth in unison so nobody fell out from between them. She smiled with amusement as she watched them beating against her toes to be released.


“Oh, I don’t think you want me to let you go from all the way up here, now do you?” she said with a snicker to the tinies freaking out between her toes. They all settled down pretty quickly after that statement. “Now, I was wondering,” she said, crossing her legs and propping her head up with her hand, “what this quota nonsense you guys aren’t reaching? What happens when you don’t make it?” She stopped moving her foot so the tiny people could speak. When no one spoke, she widened her eyes and squeezed her toes together.


“We’re not allowed to talk about it,” one of the tinies gasped.


Natalie released pressure. “Why not?”


“Because,” the same worker said, panting, “Miss Brittney forbids it.”


“Miss Brittney, huh?” Natalie said, unamused. “Well, Miss Brittney isn’t here, now is she?” Natalie smirked and gave them a playful squeeze again. “But I am.” Natalie laughed. No one responded, so Natalie squeezed a little harder. Eventually, their faces turned red and looked like their eyes were going to pop out of their heads.


“Stop it!” a voice from below called up to the woman who was cruelly squishing her coworkers between her toes. “You’re hurting them!”


Natalie glanced down and saw a tiny woman shouting up to her. Natalie scrunched her face with a sigh of disbelief. “Oh hush,” she said, casually plowing her toes into the tiny woman, pushing her into the water. The action had also bulldozed quite a few others into the water as well. Natalie quickly forgot about them and set her attention back on the tiny people stuck in the deadly grip of her colossal toes. It looked like they were about to pass out when one of them tapped out on Natalie’s skin.


“Okay!” he panted with every ounce of breathe, “I’ll tell you!”


Natalie immediately released her grip, letting the tiny people catch their breath. “Okay, I’m listening,” she smiled victoriously. 


“We get docked pay, we lose paid shifts, which means we have to work for free, or sometimes it means,” he gulped hard, “it means having to live in her shoes for an entire shift.”


“Oh well that doesn’t sound so bad,” Natalie chuckled, completely invalidating their feelings.


“No, I mean, we’re in her shoes while she wears them!” he clarified.


“Yeah, I knew what you meant,” Natalie grinned. Her callus response degraded the tiny worker’s plight even further. “I just meant, why wouldn’t she want anybody to know that?”


“I think it’s because a lot of our customers are more liberal and are for tinies rights,” he said, dejectedly. Natalie and Aubreigh could her the depression in his voice.


“You have liberal customers?” Natalie raised her eyebrows. “I thought they didn’t like ‘using’ tinies that way.”


“I- I don’t know what to tell you,” the little man replied. “The world is changing. It’s getting harder for even liberals and equality people to see us as humans.”


“Oh you poor thing,” Natalie said, pursing her lips and shaking her head. “What was your name?”


“Andrew…,” he said sadly.


“Oh, well, that will be easy to remember,” Natalie nodded. “My husband's name is Andrew too!” she smiled at him and the others still recuperating between her toes. “Well anyways, thank you Andrew, you’ve been very helpful and informative.” Natalie lowered her foot above the water. “Now back to work,” she said cheerfully as she wiggled her toes, lodging the tiny people loose from between her toe wrinkles. They landed in the water far below with a splash. As soon as Natalie saw their little heads above the water, she giggled. “Breaktime is over!” she said as she set her foot back down on the designated platform.


Aubreigh was stunned. Watching her mom masterfully work the tiny people was incredible. To be honest, she was a little impressed. “Wow,” she said, “I can’t believe Miss Brittney does that, that’s…, that’s…,” Aubreigh struggled to find the words.


“Smart?” Natalie suggested, looking at her daughter with a cocked eyebrow. “I don’t know, maybe that’s what I need to start doing with your brother and sister.” Natalie paused and curled her lip. “And maybe your father too. That man has created enough headaches with this whole stupid business merger.”


“Don’t you already wear Thomas and Julia in your shoes sometimes?” Aubreigh asked, confused.


“Yeah,” Natalie said matter-of-factly, “but I don’t wear them around in them all day long. I think that’s worth a try.”


“Are you going to do it?” Aubreigh asked, feeling her dad getting nervous and squirming more than usual.


“Maybe,” Natalie shrugged, “I mean, if there’s a good reason to do it, sure, why not?”


“Do you think there will be a good reason to?” Aubreigh asked.


“Huh,” Natalie sighed, “I think the only one that deserves it at the moment is definitely your dad.” Aubreigh could feel him panic between her boobs, no doubt trembling at his wife’s words. Her mom continued, “And Thomas, well, just give him some time and he’ll make a reason to do it. But I don’t think your sister will. She’s usually pretty well behaved.”


“Heh,” Aubreigh said, trying not to react to the tiny movements of her father tickling her. She reached up, pretending to adjust her bra, and brutally pushed her boobs together, trying to get her dad to settle down. It worked pretty well because he stopped moving and calmed down again. Maybe it was the best decision to help protect her dad from her mom. But how long could she hide him for?


The rest of the pedicure went pretty smoothly. Aubreigh’s toes were in the drying process and the tiny people were clearing out. Natalie, however, had created such chaos with the tiny employees that they were far behind. Not even having the polish clear coated yet. Aubreigh was just putting on her flip flops with her toe separators when Miss Brittney returned. Aubreigh didn’t know why, but she made her nervous. She was young and beautiful, but Aubreigh thought it was because she was worried what she would say or do to her mom’s crew. Which, unfortunately, wasn’t entirely their fault.


“How was it?” she asked Aubreigh.


“Great!” Aubreigh said back in a chipper tone, “they did great!”


“That’s good! I’m so glad to hear that,” Brittney replied.


“I’ve still got a few minutes,” Natalie sighed, shaking her head disappointedly. Aubreigh found that amusing and irritating at the same time. Namely because it was her mom that caused the delay in the first place. And also because she knew exactly what Brittney would do with them now. Then to add insult to injury, Natalie glanced down at Andrew, the tiny worker who was now diligently working on her nails, and smiled. “By the way, I think it’s great what you do here,” she said nonchalantly.


“What do you mean?” the gorgeous hostess asked, cocking an unsure eyebrow at Natalie.


“Oh,” Natalie giggled and whispered, “Andrew told me everything. Gave me some ideas on how to handle some of my own shrunken family members.” Andrew looked up in terror at Natalie as she told Miss Brittney this. Natalie glanced back down at him and winked. Andrew felt sick to his stomach.


“Oh he did, did he,” she said with such disdain that it made Aubreigh feel anxious. “I don’t know what he told you, or why, but it’s-”


“Yeah, I think the ‘wearing them in your shoes’ idea is the best one,” Natalie chuckled, interrupting Brittney. “But I’m also a fan of making them work for free too.” Andrew was in a sweaty panic. He was trembling and fear overtook his body.


“I can’t!” he cried, running away from Natalie’s foot. “I can’t!” he yelled again.


“Where are you going, Andrew?” Natalie mockingly asked. “My toes aren’t done yet!”


He hopped off the platform and blindly ran away towards the tinies exit door. He was in such a fright that he didn’t take the long way around, along the tinies only path. He tried to cut across the room, hoping he’d be quick enough. “I can’t!” he said again, “I can’t go in her shoe again! I can’t survive another 10 hour shift in there!” 


He was so scared and distracted that he didn’t even notice the tyrannical owner of the spa stepping toward him. As soon as she was within reach, she placed her high heel sole right over him and brought it down on him. The pointy toed tip of the sole crunched loudly as it flattened his body into a red gooey paste on the hard floor tile. His blood splattered and even sprinkled slightly on her toes which overhung the pointy insole slightly.


Both Natalie and Aubreigh were surprised.


“I did not see that coming,” Natalie said with amusement and slight surprise.


“Neither did he,” Brittney said, twisting her shoe back and forth, squelching his squished body into a thin paste. “I apologize ladies. Your visit is comped today.”


Aubreigh left. She went and sat in her mom’s SUV, which was swelteringly hot in the summer heat. They had forgotten to even crack a window. Aubreigh sat there, beginning to sweat profusely, and profoundly confused. She found herself strangely aroused from what she had just witnessed. It reminded her of watching her mom step on and squish that tiny person in Timberline. Why did seeing that turn her on? It felt so natural, but her brain kept telling her it was wrong. Now she couldn’t get the beautiful face of Miss Brittney casually crushing her employee out of her head. She kept replaying it over and over in her head. She felt herself getting wet. She nearly reached down to satiate her craving when the car door opened.


“Hey,” Natalie said, getting in the car, “you left in such a hurry. You okay?” She started the car and blasted the air conditioning.


“Yeah, I’m just not feeling well,” Aubreigh admitted. “Thank you so much though for this, it really was a nice treat.”


“You’re not mad at me?” Natalie asked, putting the car into reverse.


“No,” Aubreigh said, “why would I be mad at you?”


“Oh, I just thought you would probably blame me for little Andrew getting in trouble,” she said flatly.


Aubreigh stuttered. “Trouble? I think he got into more than just trouble.” 


“You know what I mean,” Natalie waved apathetically. 


Aubreigh thought for a moment. “No,” she said finally, “I don’t blame you at all.”


Natalie smiled.


“What was Miss Brittney like?” Aubreigh asked.


“She was very interesting to talk to,” Natalie beamed, “she’s a lovely person.”


Aubreigh thought momentarily about the irony of being both a lovely person and someone who would so cruelly and casually step on and squash a tiny person like that. Her mom was talking to her. But she couldn’t focus on anything she said. She could only think about Miss Brittney and her extremely sexy shoes. It was all Aubreigh could think about for the next several minutes.


That all changed though when they pulled home. There in the driveway waiting for them was a cop car with two police officers. Aubreigh’s eyes widened. This is what she feared for so long.


"Relax, honey,” Natalie said, pulling in. “Just let me do the talking.”


End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it!

Questions and Solutions by carnage
Author's Notes:

Natalie tackles some softball questions from the police and then handles the tiny board members of her new company.

- Questions and Solutions -

Added April 1, 2023 [Feet, Crush, Humiliation, Violent]

Aubreigh stepped out of the SUV, her toes shimmering with the vibrancy of a fresh pedicure in her flip flops. The newfound ease of walking was a welcome change from the burden of her dad stuck beneath her feet. She could still feel the lump of his tiny body between her breasts, sitting still and behaving well. She looked down and noticed that she could still see a little bit of him revealed in her cleavage. “Sorry daddy, but this is for your own good,” she whispered, and pushed him deeper into the depths of her cleavage.

              Andrew was sandwiched so tightly between the heavy mountains of flesh that he couldn’t move, even if he wanted to. He just laid there, suffocating at the mercy of his daughter’s oversized boobs. But he was too tired to even be mad, oxygen was scarce and difficult to obtain. He just hoped this would be over soon.  

Aubreigh and her mother approached the policewoman who was at their door. She had been knocking when the pair pulled up.

“Can I help you, officer?” Natalie asked with practiced politeness. It came across as sincere to the policewoman, but Aubreigh could see through her mother’s fakeness.

"Good evening, ma'am," the policewoman replied. "I'm Officer Mueller, and this is Officer Wade." She extended her hand, revealing a minuscule yet strikingly handsome policeman nestled in her palm. His expression was a mix of stern and exasperated.

Detective Wade glanced at his partner and shook his head. "For the last time, it's Detective Wade, not officer."

"Oh, of course," Officer Mueller corrected with an apologetic smile. "Detective Wade received a call from the Anna Maria Police Department in Florida concerning a missing employee at the Emerald Palms resort. They've requested our assistance in following up with you."

Both Natalie and Aubreigh couldn't tear their eyes away from the tiny detective. "Oh, I apologize," Natalie said, laughing dismissively. "It’s just that I've never seen such a small policeman before." She continued to gawk at the diminutive man in Officer Mueller's hand. Detective Wade stared back at her defiantly. "He appears rather grumpy, is he alright?"

Officer Mueller chuckled lightly, "Yes, he's perfectly fine. Detective Wade is dedicated to his work as the head of the tiny crimes division. He is the officer in charge of tiny crimes.” He looked up at her again as she caught her mistake. “Sorry, the *detective* in charge of tiny crimes,” she corrected herself.

"I had no idea such a division existed," Natalie said with amusement.

"May we ask you a few questions?" Officer Mueller inquired.

"Of course," Natalie confidently agreed.

"Do you have any knowledge of the tiny employee in question?" Detective Wade asked.

"Unfortunately not," Natalie lied.

"You were at the resort recently, correct?" the officer queried.

"Yes, just a few days ago," Natalie confirmed. "In fact, we haven't even finished unpacking," she added with a laugh.

"It's not unusual for these little individuals to stow away in people's luggage as a means of escape. Could that be a possibility?" Detective Wade asked.

"It's certainly a possibility, but I couldn't say for sure," Natalie replied, sensing an opportunity to evade the situation.

"Would you allow us to search your luggage, ma'am?" the tiny detective replied.

"Do you possess a warrant for that?" Natalie inquired pointedly.

"I don't require one if I have probable cause," he retorted.

"We don't have a warrant," Officer Mueller conceded.

"In that case, please obtain one first, and then I'd be more than happy to permit you to search my belongings," Natalie countered with a mocking smile.

"I have probable cause!" Detective Wade insisted.

"I don't believe we do, sir," Officer Mueller admitted.

"If she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't resist a cooperative search," he grumbled.

"Easy there, little guy, you're going to burst a blood vessel or something," Natalie teased, before addressing the policewoman. "Officer Mueller, was it?"

"Yes," she affirmed, "Officer Nicole Mueller."

"Please provide me with your card, and then return tomorrow with a warrant. Is that fair?" Natalie suggested, extending her hand.

"Of course, ma'am," Officer Mueller agreed, handing Natalie her card. "You both have a pleasant evening."

“You as well,” Natalie replied with a smirk. “It was a pleasure meeting you both, especially you Detective Wade,” she said, exaggerating the word ‘detective’ with a hint of sarcasm. He just stared at the towering woman and huffed. Officer Mueller gently coiled her fingers around him and walked back to their police car. Natalie and Aubreigh maintained their silence until the pair drove away.

As the police car disappeared from view, Natalie and Aubreigh exchanged unreadable glances before stepping back inside their home. The weight of their shared secret pressed down upon Aubreigh like a heavy fog. Her voice trembled as she spoke, "Mom, what are we going to do? We're both guilty of squashing tinies." Her eyes darted nervously around the room, as if expecting the police to reappear at any moment.

Natalie's expression hardened, and her tone was dismissive, even irritated. "Calm down, Aubreigh. We don't need to do anything. They have no proof, and they'll never get a warrant."

"But, Mom," Aubreigh protested, "what if they find out?"

Natalie crossed her arms, her eyes narrowed. "Listen, as long as we keep our story straight, they won't have any evidence against us. It's our word against theirs, and who would believe a bunch of tinies over us?"

“Detective Wade?” Aubreigh shivered, the fear creeping up her spine. "But I don't want to live like this, always looking over our shoulder, afraid of being caught."

Natalie sighed, her voice softening just a little. "Aubreigh, we can't change what happened. All we can do is protect ourselves and make sure we don't get caught. Do you understand?"

Aubreigh hesitated, her fear and guilt warring with her desire to protect herself and her mother. Finally, she nodded, her resolve strengthened by the knowledge that they were in this together.

"Alright, Mom," she whispered, "I understand.”

“Excellent,” Natalie said, and gave her daughter a reassuring smile. “Now go check on your brother and sister as well as the others. I have some things I need to take care of.” Aubreigh nodded her head and stood up. “Oh, and honey, maybe ask that Emily friend of yours if she can help with this. I remember she was able to erase the other tiny that you squashed from the database.”

Aubreigh grimaced and nodded. She hated to be reminded of the time she drunkenly flattened the tiny prisoner beneath her foot. “Okay mom, I will.” With that, Aubreigh got up and left the room.

Natalie got up as well and was walking out to her SUV when she suddenly felt a slight twinge between her legs. Her smile widened in realization as she remembered tiny Ben, who had been trapped in her pants all day. With a devious smile, Natalie reached down and extracted the tiny boy from his fabric prison. As she dangled him by his shirt, his miniature body was limp and exhausted, teetering on the edge of unconsciousness. Natalie made no effort to hide her annoyance

"Really, Benjamin? Can't you handle a little adventure?" Natalie scoffed. "You should be grateful I didn't forget you in there any longer."

In spite of his weakened state, Benjamin managed to summon enough strength to respond, his voice eager and apologetic. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Beaumont. I'll try harder next time to be more resilient for you."

Natalie's eyes narrowed as she glared at the tiny teenager, her irritation only growing. "Well, you'd better," she said, her voice cold and indifferent. "I don't have time for weaklings who can't keep up."

With that, Natalie unceremoniously dropped Benjamin onto the floor beside her colossal bare feet. She slowly lifted one foot above him, casting an ominous shadow over the terrified boy. "Bugs who can't keep up get squished, got it?" she seethed, her tone menacing.

Ben's heart raced, adrenaline surging through his tiny body as he nodded furiously, desperate to communicate his understanding of the threat. He couldn't fathom why Mrs. Beaumont was so furious with him; he had done everything in his power to survive and appease her. He had no idea about the police and Natalie’s new frustrations with Aubreigh’s worries. But he realized that whatever the issue was with her, he was just the unfortunate target of her pent-up anger.

Deciding she'd had enough, she roughly picked up Ben and deposited him on her desk, wanting him out of her sight. "Stay here and recuperate," she ordered, her tone dismissive. "I don't want to hear a peep out of you until you're useful again."

With that, she stormed out of her office, leaving Benjamin alone on the vast expanse of her desk, his body still quivering with fear. He shuddered at the memory of her colossal foot hovering menacingly above him, the sheer size of her toes a testament to her intimidating power. He tried to shake off the fear that still gripped him, as he attempted to catch his breath, he noticed a subtle movement in the corner of his eye.

Turning his head, he spotted a fellow tiny who had been hiding, or possibly exiled, in one of Natalie's desk drawers. "Hey... I'm Ben," he said cautiously.

The tiny girl crawled out of the drawer, her eyes locking onto his. "I'm Penny.” she said nervously, “I see you've met Mrs. Beaumont..."

"Yeah," Ben nodded, a hint of embarrassment in his tone as he considered the intimate nature of his relationship with the imposing, yet cruel, beauty. "I know her pretty well..."

Penny crossed her arms, her gaze questioning. "You seem… pretty okay for having just been threatened to be stepped on like that."

"Yeah, she..." Ben paused, almost laughing, "she does that sometimes."

“I’m aware…,” she said, almost sarcastically.

The two locked eyes, an unspoken understanding passing between them. She had narrowly escaped a similar fate when Natalie had threatened to crush her beneath her massive heel just days before. Ben and Penny began to share their experiences of living under Natalie, but their conversation was abruptly cut short when the door to the room swung open, Natalie striding back in with her purse in hand.

Penny immediately hid behind the computer mouse to be out of sight from the giant woman. But Ben remained in the open on her desk as his gaze instinctively fell to her feet, the sight of them making his pulse quicken. The overwhelming enormity of her size, her feet alone capable of ending their tiny lives in an instant, was terrifying. Her toenails, meticulously painted, glinted menacingly under the room's lighting. Each step she took resonated with a thunderous intensity, a constant reminder of the vast difference in their scale.

As she moved about the room, the two tinies held their breath, hoping they would remain unseen. Ben couldn't help but fixate on Natalie's feet, the soles of which were soft and smooth, yet slightly wrinkled from years of wear, while the arches formed an imposing cave-like structure that could swallow him whole. He noted the delicate veins that snaked across the tops of her feet and the way her ankle tapered elegantly, creating a stark contrast to the formidable force that her feet represented.

Natalie rummaged through her purse, her movements quick and agitated. Her frustration had not abated, and she seemed more irritable than ever. She didn't spare them a single glance, her attention focused solely on the contents of her purse on the floor. As she emptied it, the pair watched in horror as twelve minuscule figures tumbled out between her feet, groaning and clutching their battered bodies, they had suffered a harrowing journey in Natalie's purse.

"Who are they?" Ben whispered, his eyes wide with horror as he watched the tiny board members gasp for breath and struggle to stand.

"Oh my god," Penny exclaimed, her voice barely audible, "those are the tiny board members of Marley Industries. What are they doing here?"

“How do you know that?” Ben asked.

“I work for-,” she paused, “I used to work there, before being kidnapped by Natalie Beaumont.”

“What do you do now for her?” Ben asked. Penny looked at him with an icy glare. “Oh right,” he nodded, “the whole ‘stuck in her shoe’ thing.” Ben looked back, he didn’t want to get into a discussion with Penny about being Mrs. Beaumont’s plaything.

The board members tried to regain their composure, their bodies trembling with fear as they stared up at the giantess looming above them. Natalie's size was overwhelming, dwarfing the tiny executives and leaving them feeling completely powerless. "Listen up, you pathetic excuses for executives. As I explained earlier, I'm the boss now, and you'll do as I say if you want to remain employed. Any questions?"

The room was steeped in a tense hush, punctuated only by the pitiful whimpers and desperate gasps of the tiny board members. They fought to regain their composure, their minds reeling in the shadow of Natalie's overwhelming presence that loomed above them like an ominous storm cloud. On top of the desk, Ben and Penny had an unobstructed view of the terror being experienced by the tiny executives. As their eyes locked, the two shared a moment of silent empathy, fully understanding the dread that gripped their fellow captives.

Suddenly, one of the board members mustered the courage to speak up. "This is outrageous! You can't just take over the company and treat us like this! That’s not how this works!"

The room fell deathly silent. The board members held their breath, bracing themselves for Natalie's response. Her eyes narrowed, a dangerous gleam in her gaze. “I’ll let you try that one more time, little fella,” she sighed in exasperation.

“What?” he gasped. “No, this isn’t going to work! How stupid are you?”

Natalie’s eyes narrowed, and in one swift, brutal motion, she raised her foot and brought it down on the defiant board member, her big toe squashing him into oblivion. The sickening crunching sound echoed throughout the room and the remaining board members recoiled in terror. Benjamin and Penny stared in horror, their hearts pounding in their chests. They had both experienced Natalie's cruelty firsthand, but seeing it directed at someone else was a stark reminder of the power she held over people like them. Lives could be snuffed out in an instant beneath her feet.

"Anyone else want to share their opinion?” Natalie sneered, her tone full of malice. “No? Good. You're all going to do exactly as I say, or you'll end up like your friend here." She cast a quick, dismissive glance at the trembling Ben on her desk. "Not a word of this to Aubreigh or ANY of the others," she warned, her voice cold and devoid of empathy.

"Excuse me, miss?" another board member hesitantly piped up, his voice shaky and cracking. He couldn't help but fixate on the ghastly red stain that marred his new boss's toe and was desperate to avoid a similar fate.

The giantess shifted her gaze to the tiny speaker, her eyes glinting with impatience. "Yes?" she asked, letting out an exasperated sigh. She was prepared to crush again, but she didn't want to decimate her entire board of directors on the first day.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say we are happy to do whatever work you need," he explained nervously, stealing glances at Natalie's massive feet, the sight of her toes drumming impatiently on the floor sent shivers down his spine. "But how can we do so when we don't have any of our equipment? All of our computers, printers, fax machines are back at the office."

"Good question," Natalie smiled, her toes tapping rhythmically on the floor as she enjoyed the feeling of the tiny people bending to her will so easily. "My husband has an entire tiny computer room as a prototype for the school district he was working on a contract with. Those computers are hooked up to our internet, and you can send, fax, and email any documents necessary."

Natalie's smile widened, and she placed her hands on her hips, her imposing figure casting a shadow over the trembling board members. "What a well-thought-out and helpful question, little one. You're already my favorite!" Her voice was a mix of amusement and condescension as she towered above them, the sheer size of her feet a constant reminder of the power she wielded over their fragile lives.

"Well, I believe you've all received a rather clear reminder of your place now, so let's get you off the floor, shall we?" Natalie's tone carried an unmistakable air of condescension. She bent down gracefully, her massive figure dominating the room, and grabbed an empty file folder from the desk. With delicate precision, she used her giant finger to nudge the remaining 11 board members onto it, taking care not to harm them any further.

As she lifted the folder, the tiny people clung to its surface, their eyes wide with a mixture of fear and awe. They couldn't help but feel utterly insignificant compared to the gargantuan woman who held their lives in her hands—quite literally. Natalie strode over to another desk, her footsteps resonating like thunderclaps in the tiny board members' ears. On the desk, they saw a computer for a normal-sized person as well as dozens of miniature ones, arranged neatly in rows.

"I think the first order of business is for you to familiarize yourselves with your new work area," she said, her voice booming as she carefully slid the trembling board members off the folder and onto the desk. The tiny executives stumbled and struggled to find their footing, overwhelmed by their new surroundings. "Once I return, we'll sort out arrangements for your sleeping accommodations."

With that, Natalie turned on her heel and left the room, the door slamming shut behind her. The board members glanced at one another, anxiety and uncertainty etched on their faces. They knew that their lives had been forever changed, and they would have to adapt to their new circumstances under Natalie Beaumont.

Ben and Penny exchanged looks, still reeling from the display of power they had just witnessed. They couldn't help but discuss the unsettling events that had just unfolded.

"Did you see that?" Penny angry whispered, her voice trembling. "She just… crushed Steven like it was nothing. She's a monster!"

Ben hesitated for a moment, to him it was just a nameless tiny, but to Penny, she actually knew him. He tried to find the words to explain his perspective. "I know it seems that way, Penny, but I think there's more to Natalie than just her cruel side. She's under a lot of pressure, and sometimes she takes it out on us. I'm not saying it's right, but it's not as black and white as you think."

Penny shook her head, unable to comprehend Ben's viewpoint. "How can you say that, Ben? She just killed someone right in fro of our eyes! How can there be any justification for that?"

"It's not about justification," Ben replied, his voice soft yet firm. "I've seen her in moments when she's kind and gentle, too. I think she's just… overwhelmed, and she's struggling to handle it all. We're just caught in the crossfire."

Penny scoffed. "You're too forgiving, Ben. She holds our lives in her hands, and she plays with them as if we're nothing more than toys. I don't care what pressures she's facing; no one deserves to be treated like that."

Ben sighed, realizing that he couldn't change Penny's mind. "Maybe you're right, Penny. But I still believe that there's more to her than just her cruel behavior. We need to find a way to survive in this situation, and understanding her might be the key."

Penny crossed her arms, “You heard about what happened at Timberline Sanctuary, didn’t you?” 

Ben bowed his head. “Yeah, I was there…,”

Penny said no more, she didn’t want to alienate Ben completely. She was just relieved to have someone with her for company. It was lonely in that drawer, and Natalie hadn’t brought her food or water since placing her inside of it. Now with Ben, maybe she’d remember she was there.

 

***

 

"Greg...who?" Emily asked Aubreigh over FaceTime, her eyes widening in curiosity.

Aubreigh sighed, rubbing her temples. "I don't know his last name. That's all my mom told me."

Emily chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief. "That's some pretty reckless giantess behavior if you ask me."

Aubreigh raised an eyebrow, puzzled. "You mean eating a tiny person?"

"No, not that," Emily giggled, her fingers dancing across the computer keyboard. "I mean, I've indulged in that particular... delicacy a few times myself. But not even bothering to find out who they were or if they were registered? That's just plain careless."

Aubreigh's jaw dropped, her eyes wide with shock. "Wait, what? I knew you kept the prisoners under your feet in your shoes, but I had no idea you'd actually eaten them too!"

Emily shrugged nonchalantly, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Oh, you'd be surprised. They're actually pretty tasty with a bit of ranch dressing."

Aubreigh tried to suppress a giggle, but she couldn't help herself. The thought of eating a tiny person seemed bizarrely amusing to her now. "I never would have thought to try that! You're full of surprises, Emily."

"Alright, so," Emily began, her eyes scanning the screen in front of her, "I found a Gregg Miller who worked at the Emerald Palms resort. My system can only access and wipe out Florida residents, and he's the only one that matches the criteria."

Aubreigh leaned in, her curiosity piqued. "Can you be sure it's him?"

Emily bit her lip, considering the information on her screen. "Well, according to this, his family's been desperately searching for him. They haven't heard from him since the day we met at the pool. I mean, the timing is uncanny. It's pretty likely that he's the one."

"His family is looking for him?" Aubreigh's heart sank, her voice filled with sympathy. "Oh, that's so tragic…"

Emily sighed, "Well, you can thank your mom for that little twist in their lives."

Aubreigh nodded, her expression somber. "You're right. It has to be him. That's our guy."

"Okay," Emily said, refocusing on the task at hand. "Now, wiping his record is going to be a bit trickier since he wasn't a criminal or in prison. In fact, it seems like the guy had a spotless record. His only 'crime' was being susceptible to the shrinking virus."

Aubreigh's brow creased with worry. "So, what do we do next?"

Emily leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest. "I can wipe his name and clear him, but I'll have to use my mom's account since she's the governor," she began, her tone turning somewhat sly. "And I'll do it, but only if you agree to something."

Aubreigh raised an eyebrow, taken back by the sudden condition placed on her request. "What's that?" she inquired.

Emily grinned, her eyes gleaming with determination. "I want you to join the correctional program in your state, in South Carolina."

Aubreigh's expression shifted from confusion to curiosity. "Okay... but why?"

"Because my mom wants to expand the program from a state level to a federal one, and she's trying to gain support for it in Congress. The problem is, there are too many 'tiny people huggers' blocking her way," Emily explained, using air quotes to emphasize her point.

Aubreigh contemplated the proposal, her uncertainty evident. "How will me joining the program help?"

Emily explained, "By joining, you'll not only become an advocate for the program but also lend it credibility. My mom has already reached out to various states and initiated the correctional program as a privatized venture. With enough 'investors' on board, the program can gain traction and be taken seriously by state governments and eventually by D.C. And having the Beaumont name attached to it? That's a game-changer! The very family that has always championed the rights of tinies and created cutting-edge technology to help our two societies coexist harmoniously? That's gold."

Aubreigh's lips curved into a sly grin. "Ah, I see. So, actually, YOU need ME..."

"What do you mean?" Emily asked, her brow arching as she sensed the tables turning.

Aubreigh's grin widened. "Well, it seems to me that if my name holds such power, you might be willing to do a few more favors for me as well..."

Emily hesitated, realizing she may have overplayed her hand. "Okay..."

"I have three other names from Florida that I need you to wipe," Aubreigh declared firmly. "Brian Chen, Kelly Chen, and Xialing Chen."

"Um, alright," Emily nodded, taken aback. "But why didn't you just include them in your initial request?"

Aubreigh shrugged. "It felt greedy. It seemed more important to prioritize the guy who was, you know, dead."

Emily smirked, impressed by Aubreigh. "I really like you, Aubreigh. You know how to play the game. I have a feeling you're going to fit right in with the program."

            Aubreigh then felt her dad start to squirm around in her cleavage again. “Oh, I’m sorry, Emily, I have to go. Something’s just come up. Let me know when that’s done, okay?”

            “Sure thing, Aubreigh,” Emily said with a smile as the FaceTime app closed.

 

End Notes:


Please leave a review if you liked it. Or feel free to email me or reach out on discord carnage#5096

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10054