Fascist in a Box! by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

In the near future, hate-groups have been outlawed, and their members are faced with the most severe of punishments. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1961 Read: 6928 Published: December 22 2020 Updated: January 07 2021
Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
It was a beautiful September day in the city of Tongeren, Belgium. The weather was nice and warm with a slight breeze blowing in from the east that playfully swung the signs of shops and the smaller branches of roadside trees. In all accounts, it really did seem like the perfect day.


There was, however, one person that couldn’t quite appreciate the nice weather outside. Laurian was, at the moment, trapped in a small, dark, enclosed space. She struggled against the ropes that restrained her, grunting and wheezing from the heat and exhaustion. How long she’d been in there was impossible to say, it felt like an eternity since she’d been sealed inside. She felt hot, everywhere felt so hot. She was hungry, starving even. Food had been placed in her prison with her, but with all the movement it slid somewhere into the darkness just out of the reach of her mouth. From outside the thin walls, Laurian could hear the footsteps of people walking by, either oblivious to her suffering or completely apathetic. After all, who would care about a small cardboard box?


The year was 2030. In the past decade, radical political reforms were made in a grand attempt to protect the security and progress of nearly every developed nation. Among these was an outright crackdown on hate-groups, organizations who believe in the supremacy of one group of people over another based on issues of identity. This, everyone thought, was a necessary step to make sure the division that caused the 2020 Political Crisis never happened again.


All of the developed nations were left to their own systems or deciding the punishment for anyone found guilty. A large majority of them dealt out prison time, accompanied with extensive amounts of community service and reparations to the affected peoples. Belgium, however, decided upon more alternative means of punishment.


The Belgian government, being the de facto center of the European Union, felt it had to have one of the most harsh punishments readily available. Being that Belgium was one of the smallest major countries, shrinking offenders was the most logical step, if not the most humorous to some.


With experimental shrinking technology, hate-group members were shrunken to roughly 1 centimeter tall on average. The tiny criminals, now that they posed no serious physical threat to the public (as well as to cut the cost of imprisoning them), were then bound, packaged, and mailed out at random to other Belgian citizens, leaving their fate completely up to chance, and whoever found the official packages on their doorsteps.


This final detail led to a variety of results. Many of the convicts were taken in as pets, many of whom were put into cages, fed left-overs, and taught tricks. Others who weren’t as fortunate were treated much more harshly, becoming slaves, toys, or even just killed outright. Few would never even leave the confines of their boxes, being delivered to abandoned houses, homes where the owners were on vacation, or even just lost in shipping. It wasn’t a perfect system, but these were far from perfect people anyway.


This is where we find Laurian today; tiny, bound, and struggling inside of a small box left on someone’s doorstep. The group she belonged to was a local sect of Vlaams Belang, a conservative political party that touted the more Dutch speaking north part of Belgium as superior to the more French speaking southern half. While that may sound trivial enough, it is worth mentioning the group was drifting more and more towards the side of white supremacy, some even claiming the Dutch to be the true “master race” in their delusions. Laurian was one such member.


At only 20 years old, Laurian was fully indoctrinated into the group, along with most of her family, who even pushed Laurian into the Vlaams Belang Jongeren youth section since she was 13. She and some of her fellow members were going to meet at a local Dutch cafe in Antwerp, that’s where they were arrested. A mole in their group had gathered enough information to have them all taken in.


It happened so fast. Laurian was quickly processed, shrunken, and dropped inside a box postmarked at random. The entire journey she was either thrown around her small container or left to lay in silence for hours. Finally, it seemed she’d come to a rest, now hearing the world around here. It wasn’t any mail clerk office or delivery van.


Laurian soon gave up her struggle, feeling exhausted to her core. She lay her face down onto the cool underside of the box, her matted brown hair acting as something of a pillow. Laurian wanted to sleep desperately, but the discomfort of her ropes kept her from nodding off.


Every so often the tiny girl could hear familiar noises from outside her tiny confines. One car would honk at another on a nearby road or someone would walk by on the sidewalk, their steps sounding much louder than they should have. As one passed by, however, Laurian heard them get louder, or more accurately, closer.


BOOM

BOOM

BOOM


Finally coming to rest mere inches from the box. Laurian could very faintly hear a muffled voice speaking high above her. Laurian’s heart pounded out of her chest. Oh god, was this it?


The box moved and tilted gently as it was picked up and taken inside.


Laurian was now entering her new home.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9995