The Survivors by Wimpering
Summary:

A Tiny Planet Had Floated Through the Void of Space For Countless Generations, Until One Day The Tiny Planet Realized it Was on a Colision Course With a Massive Object. With All Other Options Exhausted, the Tiny Citizens Had One Last Desperate Hope. To Abandon Their Homeworld and Colonize This New Celestial Body. Little Did They Know at the Time That This Celestial Body Was NOT In Fact Another Planet, But Instead the Body of a Young Woman of Earth.

Now, 5 Years Later, Civilization Has Been Established on This Girl's Body and Civilization is Thriving Unbeknownst to the Girl They Call Home


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Feet, Insertion, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6601 Read: 32457 Published: November 18 2020 Updated: November 18 2020
Story Notes:

Essentially Inspired When I Asked the Question: "What if Horton Hears a Who but Instead A Giantess DOESN'T Hear a Who?"

1. Chapter 1 The End of the World by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2 Meeting Holly and the Waste Sector by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3 Holly Eats/The Food Rain by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4 The Milk Lakes by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5 The Simple Life on Fertile Farmland by Wimpering

6. Chapter 6 The Control Center by Wimpering

7. Chapter 7 The Medical Tunnel and The Miracle of Life by Wimpering

8. Chapter 8 End of the Day at the Yellow Hot Springs by Wimpering

Chapter 1 The End of the World by Wimpering

"Hey! Hurry it up!" a gruff man cried out from his truck. "We've got a quota of 300 more redwoods to topple and we DON'T want to be still above ground when the rains hit in about an hour!"

The foreman's threats paid off as the entire worksite became a bustle of movement. Thousands of lumberjacks and truckdrivers worked together to cut down the titanic redwoods around them.

These trees were nothing like the trees they remembered from their homeworld. They were truly colossal being thicker in diameter than a metropolitan city block, and numerous times taller in height than even their largest skyscraper. Because of their vast size, lumber collection had become a much slower process, but the lumber found on their new home was durable, fast growing, and seemingly endless which made it also one of the most sought after materials for construction and manufacturing.

However, lumber collection was by no means as safe a job as it would have been back on their homeworld. The surface of this new world was wrought with dangers. From flash floods, to extreme winds, to major temperature shifts, constant impacts from extra terrestrial sources, earthquakes, and more. It was for this reason that majority of civilization now lived underground in various caves and tunnels throughout their new home.

It had been several years since the destruction of their homeworld, yet the time leading up to it was still fresh in the memories of many who helped colonize this new planet.

For longer than civilization had existed, their homeworld had floated through the great vast empty expanse of space. Nations had risen and fallen. Science had progressed to the point that space travel was possible yet still not financially feasible. Countless research projects had been put in place to answer the question "Is there anyone else out there" but up until that point they had only managed to prove that they were in fact quite alone in the vast expanse of space.

Their search for life had failed, but they did discover something that truly terrified them. A massive object was hurtling towards their planet. A celestial object so vast that their entire planet would have appeared nothing more than a speck of dust next to it. It's size was beyond anything that science believed capable of existing and it was headed straight for their planet at a blinding speed.

Each country across the globe contributed towards the cause of attempting to save their species. A barrage of trans-solar system nuclear warheads was launched towards the massive object, but they didn't even manage to leave a scratch. Finally, with all other options exhausted, a radical idea was brought forth.

The exodus project was a last ditch effort which meant the abandonment of their home planet for the slimmest chance of survival. The concepts of finances, resources, culture, national boundaries, everything that wasn't directly tied to the interest of survival had been tossed aside in an attempt to complete it.

Nations around the world joined forces using any resources available in order to construct massive space ships to carry people off of the planet. The spaceships were risky and haphazardly put together, but that didn't matter. All they had to do was to fly them from their homeworld to the massive object hurtling towards them.

No one knew what hazards might await on this new world, but according to their scans, the planet did have an abundance of biological material suggesting that it could be habitable and colonized.

It was a dangerous gamble, but one they were willing to take.

A fleet of over 50 million capital class colony ships left the homeworld. On board was every human, species of animal, and resource they could carry.

The ships were launched from the opposite side of the planet, in order to escape the explosion of their planet's destruction as well as to lessen the damage from landing on a celestial body so much faster than their own.

As the ships flew far enough away for their homeworld to look like a small dot, they watched back in horror as their planet and everything they once knew collided with the colossal celestial object, where it shattered into millions of tiny pieces, pouring out its molten core on the celestial body's surface.

In spite of the impact, the surface of the celestial body wasn't even dented by the destruction of an entire planet. The surviving colonists shed many tears before turning their attention to their new home which was fast approaching.

The foreman tightened the ropes on the last truck of lumber. It had been five years since he had sat looking out of the window of his colony ship from the orbit of this new colossal planet.

Time moved differently upon their new home than it did on their old homeworld due to the difference in size, speed and direction of this new planet. At least that was what the egg heads at the control center said. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he did know that a year on his old planet was less than a second on their new home.

How many generations would have passed by now if they had never lost their homeworld?

The foreman got on his truck and started up the engine. They were later than they had expected, so they might be forced to stop by one of the nearby tunnel cities until the downpour had ended. The foreman praised his lucky stars that they were harvesting the front side of the forest today as it meant the hot springs of the yellow ocean and the medical colonies in the great tunnel were closest. If they had been harvesting on the back side of the forest, he might have been forced to stop in the disposal colonies in the waste cavern, and that was a job that scared even a lumberjack!

As the truck's engines revved up, the antigravity pods placed along the load of lumber lifted them up off the pale hard ground. Because the trees on this new planet were so massive, they had to come up with unconventional means of transporting them.

The truly terrifying aspect of the lumber they harvested however was that, while these great redwoods were larger than any building and by far the largest size their people could possibly be expected to work with, they were in fact the smallest trees found on their new home.

Whether they stopped in the hot springs city or the medical colonies, to weather the downpour, after words they would be forced to travel through the ancient redwood jungle to the north with trees so thick and tall that they made the redwoods they had just harvested appear like grass.

If they travelled to the northernmost part of the planet, near where the control center was located, they would find great redwoods so tall that they bent over from their own weight and left the very orbit of the planet.

This planet held many great mysteries, and they had learned a lot about it in the last five years. The greatest discovery made about this planet though was something the foreman still had trouble wrapping his head around.

Chapter 2 Meeting Holly and the Waste Sector by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Scat Warning

An alarm clock rang out in dark bedroom breaking the silence. Begrudgingly, a dainty pale arm unburied itself from a cocoon of bedsheets to turn it off; hitting it far harder than was probably required.

The arm proceeded to return under the cocoon of covers, where it remained for a good five minutes until at last the entire pile of blankets began to stir with a groan.

As the pile of blankets stretched up, the covering fell back to reveal a young 24 year old red head dressed in a disheveled tank top and half fallen off pair of shorts. Her name was Holly, and for the past two years since graduating college she had lived alone in this house working as a freelance writer and part time model.

"Ugh, Why can't I just live in my bed?" Holly groaned pulling back her thick red hair while scratching an itchy spot on the inside of her thighs.

She had just begun to think it was about time to shave her legs again when her fingers ran over one small circular patch near her crotch that was unexpectedly smooth.

"How does that keep happening?" Holly mused to herself half curious and half amused. She had noticed these patches appearing across her body for the past five years, and would have just attested it to being a scar or a part of her body that didn't grow hair if it hadn't been for the fact that they appeared in random locations each time and seemed to grow in size the longer she avoided shaving.

"I kind of wish they'd just cover my legs entirely so I wouldn't have to bother with shaving at all!" Holly groaned again before giving a large yawn. "I guess I should get ready for the day." she thought to herself before rubbing her bleary eyes and heading towards the washroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've just returned from doing maintenance on pipes 4698-4705." a man in a gas mask called out shutting the door behind him. With the seal ensured, he gave a gasp as he could finally remove his cumbersome hazmat gear.

These workers lived in the bowels of the world, (in more ways than one) A miraculous wonder of nature on this planet which gathered wasteful pollution from across the world before shooting it out into the vast void of space far beyond the orbit of the planet.

Many lives were lost when these tunnels were first discovered as the asteroids this volcano shot out were large enough to engulf half a solar system worth of planets. However, while it was at first considered a hazardous wasteland far too dangerous to explore, it didn't take too long for the industrialists of the planet to discover a use for it.

Pollution had always been a problem on their homeworld. While this new planet regenerated its overabundance of resources so fast that "Renewable resources" was no longer a problem, no one wanted to cover their new home with pollution and waste either. And as such an extensive piping system was created which spanned the entirety of the underground tunnels throughout their new planet to pump all waste; human, industrial, and more into the waste cavern where it would be blasted off world several times a day.

Of course, the existence of such pipes also meant the need to hire workmen to maintain them. And such was the purpose of the workers assigned to this colony.

In spite of the dangers found in this cavern, countless cities dotted the walls of the massive hollow lighting up the dark sky like stars in the distance. Thanks to the massive size of their new home, ringworld-esque countries like this one were possible in spite of being physically impossible with the gravity of their old world.

In spite of the size of these metropolises, the people who lived here did so out of necessity, not choice. Being a collection of a planet's worth of waste, the air in the cavern were quite stagnant. If it were not for every building being equipped with space travel worthy oxygen generators, and detoxifying showers in their airlock doorways, living within these caverns would have been completely impossible.

There was of course, still one problem that science had not been able to solve at this point.

Just as the worker had finished removing his hazmat suit, the whole world began to shake knocking him to his feet.

"OH SHIT! WE'RE HAVING AN ERUPTION!" the man cried out as alarm lights flashed throughout his apartment and the warning siren blared.

Running to the survival pod, the man strapped himself into his seat and lowered the rollbar cage over him.

Each house was also equipped with these survival pods which included shock resistant suspension, a gforce safe seat, and enough supplies to keep an occupant alive for weeks should their apartment end up buried in waste.

This specific model of pod also included a massive viewing port with glass strong enough to handle a meteor shower's impact.

The man watched in awe as the massive cylinder of waste; infinite times larger than their home planet, slowly travelled through the giant cavern encouraged along by the soft moving walls surrounding them.

Even the collective industrial and human waste of every being on this planet barely contributed enough to this moving mountain to be visible.

As the massive heap of waste neared the end of the cavern, a hole began to open like a tight sphincter flooding the cavern with the only true, natural light it would ever see.

Some braver denizens of the waste caverns would make frequent trips outside of the sphincter to get some fresher air, harvest the sparse lumber that surrounded the sphincter, or even just explore.

Apparently the sphincter sat in the valley of two massive hills unscaleable by even the best climbers.

While many wanted to see this marvel at least once, being caught outside the caverns when an eruption happened was considered deadly as no one who had had ever survived to tell of what happened.

Some scientists pondered if the deaths had anything to do with the bits of white fiber material which could sometimes be found in the canyons of the great sphincter after an eruption, but as of yet, nothing had been proven.

The man sat back and watched as the sphincter grew in size, stretching so large that even the massive mountain of waste could fit through easily. The log slid slowly out of the sphincter bit by bit until at last enough of it left the orbit of the planet and the entire massive heap flew away into the void of space like the most powerful volcanic eruption known to man.

Chapter 3 Holly Eats/The Food Rain by Wimpering

Holly pulled off some toilet paper to wipe herself with, as her poop from last night's dinner fell into the toilet with a plop. It wasn't constipation, but it had been more than she had been expecting leaving her butthole a bit sore.

She emptied the remains of her bladder into the toilet as well before gingerly wiping her sore puckered butthole down and then flushing the toilet.

A growl from her stomach as she washed her hands let her know it was about time to have some breakfast.

"I guess I should have something a bit more substantial than a cereal bar today." she groaned to herself before drying her hands and heading to the kitchen.

In under 30 minutes, Holly had made a feast of eggs, bacon, toast, and a glass of orange juice.

Another rumble from her stomach alerted her it was there was no need to worry about appearing polite, and she began to stuff her face with the delicious food before her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fishermen's fleet swayed unsteadily in the acid sea as the walls around them vibrated hungrily. The hulls of their ships had been coated in special materials that wouldn't dissolve, such as the shells of the massive yellow boulders that would occasionally come raining down or the rare stretchy pink massive boulder that would arrive once every blue moon, however if the acid waves washed up on deck it could risk injuring or even killing the workers on board.

"The sea is hungry today." the captain of one ship pondered to himself as the waves roared around him.

"ALL HANDS PREPARE FOR IMPACT! IT SEEMS LIKE WE'LL BE GETTING A FULL HAUL TODAY!"

No sooner had the captain said that then massive planet sized chunks of white and brown organic material rained down from the sky splashing into the ever rising acid sea.

The ships burst into action sailing towards the food that floated further from the splash zone as orange sticky rain began to pour down on top of them.

"Collect all you can!" the captain cried. "Every colony will be fed well tonight!"

As the ships approached the food, giant industrial drills emerged and began digging into the food. At the rate this haul was going, it was possible that the ocean would become full enough for the ships to run aground, however, the more the ships could gather now, the more chances they would have to offload and come back for more.

Near the edge of the acid sea, below the city buildings built into the thick walls of the cavern, there sat a large warehouse floating above the surface of the acid with a flexible pipe dangling below it. As the ships filled their hulls, they would dump their cargo into the pipe which would then travel through the tunnels at the base of the ocean towards a processing plant far further near the waste caverns. From there the food would be separated, packaged, and then shipped out to colonies across the planet delivered by submarines that navigated through the underground network of red rivers that tunneled through to every spot on the planet.

Even though the fleet of ships would have 6-8 hours to mine away at the bounty of food pouring in from above, they would barely be able to scratch the surface of just how much food would come into the ocean. Still, the food they did collect was enough to end world hunger.

The leftover food would eventually sink to the bottom of the acid lake and travel through the tunnels beneath where it would either end up being absorbed by the planet, or expelled from the waste cavern.

The wonders of this new home never ceased to amaze the citizens who lived here.

"GAS BUBBLE OFF THE STARBOARD BOW!" one sailor cried out as the entire ship heaved to avoid colliding.

Beside them, a massive bubble of acid rose out of the water before exploding in a rain of death.

Chapter 4 The Milk Lakes by Wimpering

*BURP* Holly's cheeks flushed as she covered her mouth from a large burp.

"I guess I ate too fast..." she thought before patting her slightly distended belly.

Getting up from the table, Holly placed her dishes in the dishwasher before heading back upstairs to her bedroom.

Grabbing a change of clothes from her bedroom, she made her way back into the bathroom and proceeded to strip for the shower.

The hot water raining down on her body always felt great, as if she were washing away the grime of the previous night, and as such she often took fairly long showers.

Feeling an itch in her left breast, she cupped it in her hand, rubbing it lightly.

She was a C-cup breast, but in spite of her age she was still growing. In fact, she had been a B-cup only a mere 5 years prior!

Holly shifted slightly in the shower as the itch in her breast turned into a pleasant tickle. Her nipples began to perk up as her as her crotch began to feel a bit warm. She was always so sensitive to external touch, but she still had so much to do today that she couldn't afford to satisfy her sexual hunger yet.

Grabbing her washcloth, her pussy gave one last pleading shiver as she ran the cloth along her hardened nipples, however, Holly managed to ignore it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is everything alright?!" The foreman called out as a team of maintenance workers examined the pumps.

"Damage is minimal!" one repairman called out causing the collective to give a sigh of relief.

Tremors were a frequent occurrence in these tunnels. The tunnels were located in the center of two massive twin hills which seemed to have terrain far softer than any other part of the planet. Due to the weak structural integrity of these hills, they often swayed and bounced with the movements of the planet's erratic orbit. Sometimes the planet would also collide with itself moving the hills violently this way and that, but all of these movements were usually fairly predictable and as such they could shut down the machinery before they occurred.

The rare occasion that unexpected tremors did take place, a thorough check would have to be done of each of the pumps just to make sure nothing had been knocked loose. However, even unexpected tremors happened frequently enough for the crew to have the emergency procedures down to a science so it wouldn't take long before the massive pumps were running again.

The only openings to the surface on the planet's two massive twin hills was located at their very tops. The terrain here was different from the rest of the hill and topography would change frequently, sometimes letting the entrance be at ground level, and some times raising the entrance onto the top of a steep unscaleable cliff.

Inside the hills lay a network of tunnels all branching off from one enormous main tube. While this tube was not near as large as the hot springs, acid ocean, medical or waste caverns, there were still numerous bustling cities that had been established over the years in either of the twin hills.

The main export of these cities was the milk which could only be found in the underground lakes that filled the hills. Each tunnel that branched off from the main tube eventually led to a massive hollow underground reservoir of milk, each one large enough to dock an entire fleet of ships.

The milk would be pumped out by each city and then shipped via the submarines travelling the underground red rivers to other colonies across the planet. However, there was such an abundance of milk, that the hills had also become a bit of a tourist destination, boasting lakeside lodges built into the walls of the massive milk cisterns that visitors could go to for boating, swimming, or simply enjoying the view.

The lodges had to be specially built to withstand the rough waters that often occurred during the hills' more serious tremors, however the sights were beautiful and the fresh milk so delicious that many felt it to be worth the risk.

Even residents of the cities in the main tunnels often scooped up prime milkside real estate for their summer homes.

Chapter 5 The Simple Life on Fertile Farmland by Wimpering

After Holly had finished with her shower, she got dressed in a sports bra and some yoga pants before going down to the front door. She tied her hair into a ponytail before putting on her running shoes and getting ready for her morning jog.

Holly had spent the past year jogging every morning, and while it was still not her favourite pastime, it was starting to show results.

Spring had passed at this point and summer was starting to come in. The sun beat down on Holly's head making her feel fairly warm. She tensed up slightly as a drop of sweat trickled down along her back, down her spine, before getting absorbed by the waistband of her panties.

The sweat was one of Holly's least favourite parts about running. That, and the leg pain, and how her feet got sore, and how her yoga pants started to ride up on her crotc-....

Okay there was not much Holly DID like about jogging, but the sweat was definitely part of the negatives!

Holly regretted her choice to wear such thick socks as her feet began to get soggy as well.

Sure the thick socks lowered the chance of her getting blisters on her feet, but the feeling of slimy sweat between her toes was never pleasant.

"I'm going to end up with something like toenail fungus or something equally gross at this rate." Holly groaned as she looked at her watch. She still had 20 more minutes of jogging to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massive drops of thick warm liquid dropped from the colossal pink painted cliff face above onto the crops below. For any other colony on this planet, such a disaster would mean the deaths of millions, but for the farming villages stationed under the great outcroppings at the southernmost point of the planet, these waters were the source of life.

Built within the ridges of the terrain, the farmers located in these settlements built their farms to grow a variety of crops that had been brought over from their now deceased homeworld.

Sure the sailors of the acid sea and the harvesters of the great white boulders further north provided enough food to feed the entire planet several times over, but the farmers at the southernmost point brought something those harvesters could not. A taste of home.

It had only been 5 years since the destruction of their homeworld, and while their new home had turned out to be a land of bounty and beauty, the psychological impact had still been quite profound. And so, a colony of farmers came to make a change.

The location they chose for their farmland had to be carefully selected. Their crops needed sunlight so they needed to be on the surface, but they also needed to be protected from the harsh weather conditions of the planet's surface. Finally they needed a source of irrigation to keep the plant life watered.

The southernmost point offered the best of all of these. Being on the surface, while also being protected by the massive solid plates that hung above them, they could get the sunlight while still being protected from most elements. Sure they could have seen the sunlight far more often at the similar locations found further north, but those areas dealt with far more tremors, were far narrower, and most importantly, received a lot less water.

While the southernmost points could often end up being thrown into darkness, those dark times left them warm and humid. Sometimes like now, it would get so humid that water droplets would form and then fall down on the fields below.

This, of course meant the farmers had to be careful to bring their livestock inside whenever it got dark to keep them from drowning, but it had help the plant life truly flourish.

One farmer in particular looked out peering through the darkness up at the massive plate far above him as water rushed past his plot of land. He couldn't make out the colour which was a pity.

The colour the giant plate was painted would change at least once a month. At first it had been a mystery that had baffled scientists until they managed to unravel the secrets of the planet. While it might not have been a starry sky, it was a bit of beauty in this rustic land, and often young couples would go out to watch it together.

Chapter 6 The Control Center by Wimpering

Holly came into her house panting from her jog. She had barely taken two steps inside when she had thrown off her shoes and ripped off her soggy wet socks wiggling her pink painted toes. She had always hated wearing socks, and preferred to be barefoot whenever she could.

Tugging at her sports bra, she felt the river which had formed under her breasts. This was one part of growing in breast size that she did NOT appreciate so much.

"I guess I'll need to take another quick shower." Holly sighed as she pulled the hair tie out, letting her wavy red hair fall back down to her shoulders.

Scratching her head, she grabbed another change of clothes before going into the bathroom.

"I hope my skin doesn't dry out from this." she thought to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first year of colonization, the colonists viewed their new planet as nothing but another hunk of rock. The planet was so huge and fast moving in an erratic orbit that no satellite could possibly travel out far enough to take an image of the whole thing. It would potentially take several lifetimes for them to get even one shot, and even then, no antenna had reception far enough to send the image back to them.

Even when the planet was about to collide into their own, they only managed to catch sight of it when it was too close to see the whole thing.

However, when a group of scientists stumbled across the startling truth about their new home. The fact that they were in fact colonizing the body of a human woman; everything changed. Now, beneath the surface of the northernmost part of the planet, beneath its forest of the largest redwood trees and thick crust, built throughout the wrinkles and crevices of the giantess' brain, sat the control center.

The control center was by far the most ambitious project of the entire colonization effort, yet also the main reason the colonization had been able to succeed this far. Miles of cables ran between the canyons and valleys of the planet's brain leading to relay stations and power generators dug in at carefully selected points throughout. All these cables then connected directly to one massive dome located behind the brain stem where scientists could control the entire system.

This was not, "Mind control" per say. The scientists had no ability to command the giantess, control her movements, harm her, or even communicate with her. What they could do however, was influence what her body longed for and felt, which in turn allowed them to save their civilization in numerous ways.

Should food stores ever run low, they could send a single to increase the giantess' hunger and cause her to eat more. Should they need safe passage on the surface of the planet, they could increase the giantess' exhaustion to encourage her to go to sleep early. When they first attempted to establish a colony in the medical cavern, their cities had been wiped out as the giantess decided to pleasure herself with her favourite sex toy, but by increasing the amount of pleasure she received from being touched on the exterior of her vagina, they had prevented such a tragedy from ever reoccurring.

But controlling the giantess' urges was not the only purpose of the control center. By tapping into her nervous system, the control center had managed to create an instant communication service to every part of the planet. Due to how small they were in comparison to the giantess, the signals they sent had no effect on the giantess herself, but by taking advantage of the nerves wired throughout her entire body, they were able to set up digital communications to every house in every colony on the planet.

This access to communication and entertainment allowed life to flourish on the planet. What had once been a desperate gamble, now became a world the entire population was feeling thankful for.

Chapter 7 The Medical Tunnel and The Miracle of Life by Wimpering

As Holly rinsed the sweat off her body quickly, the cloth brushed against her nipples once again causing her crotch to grow a bit warm.

Holly leant back and thought for a minute. Most of her chores were done for the day, and she didn't have any urgent writing assignments waiting for her. She could most likely afford to indulge herself at least a bit.

Looking down, she was surprised to see her hand had already made its way down through her thick red bush reaching towards her clitoris. She was perhaps a bit more turned on than she had expected.

Sitting down in the tub, Holly aimed the shower head to run across her lips which quivered in delight at the sudden sensation. With her free hand, she ran her fingers slowly along her clit and then down along her moist and hungry pussy lips, stopping only to pay attention to her hardening sensitive nipples which also begged for her attention.

Five years ago, Holly had often relied on toys some of her more... rebellious friends had snuck to her in order to orgasm, but these days, she found that she got turned on most by just lightly running her fingers over her pussy lips and nipples.

As she returned to her clit, she felt a thick warm wetness forming deep within her, but she wanted to enjoy this pleasure longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is your advance warning that there will be severe flooding throughout the medical colonies soon." The automated voice calmly called out over intercoms positioned throughout the cities. "All citizens are required to return to their houses. All doctors are required to check on the attendance of their patients."

The medical colonies were located in the large tunnel between the thick ancient redwood jungle and the waste cavern. Much like the cities in the waste cavern, the tunnel was lit up by the lights of thousands of cities that lined the walls like a ring world.

The tunnel was warm and humid, perfectly protected from the dangers of the surface, and even received more sunlight than the waste tunnel would as every time a flood warning came, the giant crevice of the opening would slowly start to open letting in sunlight and fresh air like a colossal sentient gateway.

However, it wasn't for these reasons that the tunnel had become the home to the medical colonies where patients from across the planet were sent to receive medical treatment. The reasoning behind that came from the secret cavern hidden in the very back of the tunnel.

Deep in the depths of the tunnel, behind a small hole in the wall, lay another chamber. Enormously large, the cavern had a hole on either side which led to long tunnels with tiny trees that swayed to drag things through them. At the end of either of these tunnels stood the most valuable resource the entire planet had to offer. Large sacks of the planet's eggs.

The people of this planet could reproduce themselves of course, just like any normal species could. However, for all of history, childbirth came with risks. The strain it put on the mother's body, the risk of the birthing itself, the long gestation period, even the risk of if the couple was able to conceive at all. However, once the secrets of their new home had been discovered, everything changed.

Once a month, an egg would separate from the collection of eggs and make its way through the planet's fallopian tube. Once it had reached its destination, teams of scientists would gather to change the makeup of the egg breaking it down into billions of tiny eggs. Each of these tiny eggs would then be mixed with the DNA of donors from across the planet. From there, the eggs would then be incubated until babies were ready to be born.

While this process would normally take 9 months through the normal methods, gestation could be completed in a week due to the superior fertility of the planet's eggs when mixed with the population's genetic material.

The only changes to the planet itself from this alteration of its eggs was that she would no longer have to deal with her monthly period, as well as the fact that her breasts had begun producing milk as if to feed the billions of lives she had birthed unaware.

The latter change had already been taken advantage of by industrious citizens, while the former, they were sure their goddess would have no complaints about.

It was thanks to this monthly incubation of billions of children, that the colonization of such a massive planet had been possible. Within a few short years, the population of the world would grow exponentially. And while there would never be enough to colonize the entire planet, operations would only get easier with time.

The city shook as the sound of rushing liquid could be heard from deep within the planet's core. Soon, the cities became completely submerged in a thick gooey liquid only found deep within the planet's tunnel. While a large portion of the liquid burst out from the quivering lips of the massive gateway shooting out of the planet's orbit to the empty void of space, the liquid which remained would be harvested and used for a variety of purposes within the colonies.

Chapter 8 End of the Day at the Yellow Hot Springs by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Watersports Warning

Holly let out a gasp, arching her back as her body finally orgasmed. Squirts of cum shot across the bathtub only to be mixed with her urine as the contents of her bladder uncontrollably emptied at the same time.

"ahhhhhh, I guess I need to wash up again." Holly chuckled as she gasped in exhaustion from the sudden pleasure.

Re-rewashing her sweaty body, Holly got changed into some more comfortable clothes before heading to her computer. Opening up her most recent document, she began typing away trying to finish this project with what little time she had left in her day.

Reaching over, she grabbed her massive waterbottle and nearly downed the entire thing in one go. Between her jog and orgasming in the tub, she had lost a lot of liquid today, and it was important for her to stay hydrated.

She would continue work on her projects until finally going to bed 6 hours later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The proprietor mopped the yellow liquid off the floor of his bathhouse. It had been a busy day today as the great yellow ocean had been completely drained twice already. Once through the normal method, and once during the planet's wave of pleasure.

However, now several hours had passed. The planet was entering its night phase, and the yellow ocean had refilled almost completely.

Those who lived by the underground yellow ocean usually did so for one purpose. Sure there were a few factories which pumped up the yellow acidic water to sell to chemists and industries that could use the chemicals found in it, but for the most part, the walls of the vast cavern was full of bath houses.

The yellow ocean was a hot spring colony. Tourists would come from across the planet travelling either by submarine through the underground red rivers, or making the long trek through the goddess' urethra to visit.

The warm slightly burny water was said to lead to better skin, softer hair, and even healthier bodies. The science of these claims had yet to be proven, but it didn't hamper the popularity they had.

It had been a long day for a lot of people, and while the waters could be choppy throughout the day due to frequent draining, at night any visitors could take their time and relax in the planet's yellow healing waters, allowing all of their day's problems to melt away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holly's eyelids became heavy as she lay down after another busy day. It hadn't been the most productive of days, and it wasn't as if anything especially exciting had happened. That said, she felt as if she had carried the weight of a world on her shoulders.

Closing her eyes one last time, Holly drifted off into a deep sleep. Still completely unaware that she did in fact carry the weight of a world on her shoulders. Or more to say, she was a world to the people she carried.

All throughout her body, the billions of people who had built their cities, industries, high ways, and homes throughout her went about their nights like another normal day.

Sure, one day their planet would grow old, and even pass away. But by learning about their goddess, they learned that there was indeed an entire world of similar planets for them to colonize. When the time came, they would set out to the vast void of space once again in search of a new planet to colonize. Perhaps if their population continued to grow they could seek out several!

For the time being however, the people loved and worshiped their new home world. The beautiful red headed goddess whose body they all called home.

The End (r55;|r55;)


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9883