Blaire and Brent by Joyce Julep
Summary:

Blaire is a tiny, 5'1, genius graduate instructor, a rising star in the world of biochemistry.  Her husband, Brent, is a kind and loving 6'0, 200-pound geneticist.  The two are completely in love with one another, but Blaire has a problem: she's self-conscious about her height.  She wants to get bigger.

So she starts working out and wearing heels.  Brent feels confliicted: on one hand, he enjoys feeling big and powerful in the relationship, but on the other hand...well...he can't help but admit that he actually likes Blaire bigger...maybe even MUCH bigger.

And when Blaire invents a growth formula for herself, things REALLY start to get crazy. 

Tags: slow growth, humilation, femdom, size comparison, weight gain, and eventually, giantess, GTS worship
 

 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 73065 Read: 153424 Published: November 08 2020 Updated: October 18 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

5. Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

6. Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

7. Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

8. Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

9. Chapter 9 by Joyce Julep

10. Chapter 10 by Joyce Julep

11. Chapter 11 by Joyce Julep

12. Chapter 12 by Joyce Julep

13. Chapter 13 by Joyce Julep

14. Chapter 14 by Joyce Julep

15. Chapter 15 by Joyce Julep

16. Chapter 16 by Joyce Julep

17. Chapter 17 by Joyce Julep

18. Chapter 18 by Joyce Julep

19. Chapter 19 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1

“Oh my gosh, Brent!” exclaimed Blaire in surprise as her husband led her into the kitchen by the hand. “You keep outdoing yourself, haha — I don’t deserve this kind of treatment!”

“That’s ridiculous, of course you do!” smiled Brent as he opened a steaming dish on the stove, liberating a rich cloud of fragrant steam, and revealing an elaborate chicken pot pie. “It’s the least I can do, you know, as a stay-at-home husband.”

“Stay-at-home! Would you stop it!” laughed Blaire, leaning her body into Brent’s. Standing at a diminutive 5’1, and clocking in at a paltry 100 pounds, Blaire had grown used to throwing her whole weight into her husband when he cracked a joke. Since Brent was 6 feet tall and a full 200 pounds, it didn’t really matter what Blaire did to him with the force of her weight. He barely even felt it. 

“You work just as hard as me!” Blaire continued in protest. Her eyes were momentarily arrested by the pot pie. Her husband certainly was a talented amateur chef, and these little date night dinners on Friday had become something that she looked forward to all week. 

“Now we both know that’s not true, honey,” chuckled Brent, handing her a bowl and encouraging her to spoon herself out a helping. “I work 9 to 5 in the lab, just like most of the other grad students. But you…haha, well, when your mind is operating on your level, normal business hours just don’t really apply, do they?” 

“You’re too much,” giggled Blaire, blushing at the compliment. She helped herself to a small portion of the pot pie and made to move towards the dining room table. 

“Hey!” burst out Brent. “Are you trying to insult me? That’s all you’re getting?” 

“I mean…I don’t wanna overindulge,” said Blaire meekly, looking up into her husband’s face. 

“Overindulgence is the point of these meals!” laughed Brent, blinking his eyes slowly as he shook his head down at his wife. “Come on, get some more! What are you afraid of?”

“Getting fat,” said Blaire quietly. But she walked back and heaped another portion into her bowl. It was true — she was very hungry, and it had been quite a long week. She smiled up at Brent as his face creased down at her in a returning grin. What the hell — she’d eat as much as she wanted tonight. He made her feel safe. So what if she gained a pound or two.

“Please…getting fat,” said Brent sarcastically as he helped himself to a large portion. “That…uh…that would be…haha, uh, pretty tough to accomplish for you I think.” 

Brent always got a little nervous whenever body size was brought up between him and Blaire. She was very pretty…radiant, even…but for years, Brent had secretly harbored a desire that she would somehow get bigger and curvier…much more so…to the extent where she would be enormous compared to him. He was very attracted to this idea, this fantasy, but he had never spoken about it, because he knew that it would make Blaire self-conscious. She was already insecure about her small, frail body, since, as a child, it had been hammered into her head to be preoccupied with staying thin. It was a weird kind of contrasting, competing conflict in her head. On the one hand, she wished that she had more curves and thickness, and on the other, she was terrified of going overboard and getting fat and bloated. Brent felt for her predicament, and so he was more than willing to let his own private fantasies lie dormant. What was really important was making sure that Blaire knew that he loved her no matter what her body was like. 

“Well, if I do get fat, then I know exactly who to blame,” teased Blaire, sitting down in the dining room. Brent joined her, and a minute later they were knee-deep in a conversation about how their respective weeks had gone. 

“So that’s why you were up in the lab so late last night?” asked Brent as he chewed. 

“Yeah, there’s no way I could’ve slept before looking at that new data from Kidd Mine,” said Blaire. “It’s too bad that we depend on these corporations to get us their data, but that’s the world we live in, I’m afraid. Anyway, you wouldn’t believe the extremophiles that they discovered last week. These guys live 7900 feet below the Earth’s crust.” 

“Jesus, how do they even survive so far down?” asked Brent. He was a geneticist, so this was all way out of his field, but he always loved hearing about his wife’s research. Brent knew that he was a curious, competent, solid scientist himself, but he was more than aware that his wife was a few steps above, a veritable rising star in the biochemistry field. He had never before met anyone who made him feel like he had to catch up during scientific conversations, but with Blaire, there was no doubt that he was constantly playing catch-up. And he loved it. She was so smart and driven that it was hot. But perhaps the most alluring aspect of Blaire’s intelligence was that she seemed totally unaware of how smart she actually was…or if she was aware, she didn’t really care. Her mind was teeming with potential solutions to unsolved problems, and she couldn’t be bothered with trifles, like comparing her intelligence to others’. 

“That’s the thing!” said Blaire excitedly, putting her fork down. “These microorganisms don’t need oxygen to survive.”

“What, then they’re not carbon-based?” asked Brent. 

“No, no, they’re microorganisms,” said Blaire, waving her hand dismissively. “They’re bacteria — they have nuclei and cytoplasms and mitochondria and all the rest. Totally all carbon-based. But it’s their anaerobic processing that is so fascinating. Get this: they basically breathe sulphur.”

“Sulphur?!” exclaimed Brent with interest, finishing up his helping of pot pie. “Seriously?”

“Yep,” said Blaire with an excited grin on her face. “No oxygen needed for their normal cellular function. And think of it…almost 8,000 feet down. We’re only just beginning to understand how these bacteria function.”

“Haha wow,” said Brent. He saw that Blaire was about to take another breath and keep explaining, but he cut in, gesturing to her bowl. “I wanna keep listening to what you’re saying, but I also want you to eat your food before it gets cold.”

“Haha oh yeah, of course,” said Blaire, and she shoveled several big spoonfulls into her mouth. Brent watched her eat like this, and he felt a guilty twinge in his pants as his cock got a little hard. He knew he shouldn’t entertain his fantasies too often, especially not when he was literally sitting right next to her. But the way she had just wolfed down her portion, and the way that her cheeks were bulging now as she chewed…it just turned him on. 

“Anyway,” said Blaire, “And mmmmm, my god, this is deee-licious — last night I was looking into the specific anaerobic respiration mechanisms that make these bacteria so fascinating. They utilize sulfate as their terminal electron acceptor, and then reduce it to hydrogen sulfide. But we already knew that — I found that out a couple weeks ago and wrote it up in a lab report.”

“The one that’s gonna get published in a couple months in the FEBS Journal?” asked Brent, beaming with pride at his wife.

“Yeah, that one,” she said, spooning the last bit of pot pie into her working cheeks. She took a few seconds of silence as she swallowed. “But last night I was trying to study how they oxidize inorganic sulfur compounds. Like dithionite, thiosulfate, tetrathionate, you know, on and on. It’s absolutely fascinating.” 

“Well I just…yeah, I can’t pretend to know everything you’re talking about, but I’m just…I love you so much,” said Brent warmly. 

“Awww, I love you too!” said Blaire, reaching across the table and squeezing his hand as hard as she could with her own small palm and fingers. 

“Even if I don’t get published in the best journals twice every month?” teased Brent. 

“Oh stop it — you’re getting your first publication next month, right?” laughed Blaire. 

“Yes, the first one,” said Brent. “And you’re on…how many publications are on your CV now?”

“Uh…haha I don’t know,” giggled Blaire self-consciously. “I don’t know? 8? 10? Who knows…who cares.” 

“Well anyway, how about your classes this week?” asked Brent, standing up from the table and clearing their plates. 

“Oh godddd,” said Blaire, rolling her eyes. “That’s a whole other deal right there.”

“That bad, huh?” came Brent’s voice as he put the dishes in the sink. 

“I just feel like they don’t really respect me,” said Blaire in frustration. “Like they’re all just sitting there, playing on their phones under their books, listening to me drone on.”

“I’m sure you don’t drone, honey.” 

“Well it feels like I do sometimes…and oh god, don’t even get me started on…you know…”

“That girl still giving you trouble?” asked Brent, turning around concernedly from the kitchen. “What was her name?”

“Sharon,” said Blaire, shaking her head as she turned in the dining room chair to face her husband. Her feet were dangling a little off the chair. “And yes. Twice this week she made it a point to come up to me after class to ask about a grade she had received on her labs. And I know…I just know…that she’s doing it to try and intimidate me. She’s like, over 6 feet tall…probably like 6’2 or something, and she makes it a point to stand close to me as she complains about her grade. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do — I can’t give a lab report that doesn’t have an adequate methods section more than a B minus, and that’s being generous.” 

“Well, maybe you can report her for intimidation?” offered Brent. 

“No, no, that won’t work — I can’t really quantify any obvious, deliberate intimidation technique,” said Blaire helplessly. “I know I shouldn’t let it bother me, but I just know that she’s trying to just…to just remind me how small I am.” 

Blaire sighed out in frustration and looked up at the ceiling as her legs swung from the chair. “God, sometimes I just really, reeeallly wish that I was bigger.” 

“Aww honey, you’re perfect just the way you are,” said Brent, walking over behind her and embracing her in an ell-encompassing bear hug. She pouted softly in his embrace. Blaire didn’t get a lot of time to air out her insecurities, and it wasn’t really in her nature to do so very often. But she and Brent had been friends since they were children, and their relationship had blossomed into such a deep and wholesome mutual love that they were both able to let their guards down around each other and seek reassurance. 

“You don’t think I’m too small?” she said in a small voice, looking straight forward as he hugged her from behind. 

“No, baby,” he said, ignoring the real truth deep down inside. 

“Not too mousy?” she kept on. 

“Not at all,” he said into her ear. He turned her around, squeezed her shoulders, and smiled brightly down at her. “I love you, Blaire. And this — ” and he gestured to her whole body, “ — is you.” 

Blaire blushed and closed her eyes, embracing her husband full-on. And the rest of the night passed by in familiar, cozy fashion.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 7 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 2

But as the weeks of the semester went by, Blaire found herself noticing, more and more, the inconveniences of being a short, small-boned woman. She had always been carded at restaurants for alcohol (even though Blaire rarely had the time to drink), but, when she and Brent had gone on a date to see the edgy new superhero movie (the R-rated one), she had visibly bristled at being asked to show her ID.

“Baby, don’t sweat it — it’s no problem!” laughed Brent as they went arm-and-arm into the movie. 

“It’s just…god, I don’t know,” she said, a little huffily. “I get it with the alcohol and all, but…getting carded at a damn movie theater!? It’s a little ridiculous.” 

“Like I said, don’t sweat it, honey,” said Brent, nuzzling her. 

But it was all part of a pattern. Sharon continued to physically intimidate her, and even worse, one of her grad school colleagues, Luke, had started harassing her as well. He had been going the opposite direction in the hall from her one day, and he had stood in her way.

“Hey, so I saw that citation in the article you published in Analytical Biochem the other week,” he said challengingly. “The one where you referenced Julia’s paper on electron transport trains?”

“Yeah, and?” she asked uncertainly, not liking his tone. She was carrying a couple of heavy books and she did not have the time to stand her jabbering with a colleague who, she hated to admit, was clearly in the profession to push a lucrative career. 

“Well, why didn’t you cite my article on the same subject?” he asked, putting his hands on his hips. Luke was 5’10, and positively loomed over her. 

“I read through your article last month,” she said, clutching the books to her chest defensively, “But I didn’t agree with your method.”

“My method?” asked Luke, his voice rising a little.

“Yes, your method,” said Blaire firmly, even though (and she hated that it was happening independently of her will) her voice was shaking a little. “Your research assumes that these anaerobic microorganisms produce oxidases and reductases no matter what, independent of their environment. But there’s no evidence of that. Like, at all.”

Luke just stood there motionless, hands still on his hips, his mouth opened a little. Blaire pressed on, feeling her confidence swell. “Terminal oxidases and reductases are inducible, Luke. They are synthesized by the organism as needed, in response to specific environmental conditions. How can I cite an article that totally ignores that fact just because it happens to be convenient for your research?” 

“Well, Little Miss Publication is at it again,” said Luke unpleasantly. “Why don’t you slow down a bit and focus on your home life, huh? God I feel sorry for whoever married you.” And he pushed past her roughly, causing her to drop her heavy books on the floor. Blaire had stared after him open-mouthed, shocked at his treatment of her, as angry tears formed in her eyes. Later that night, she had cried about it to Brent, more in frustration than anything else. At first, Brent swore that he was going to track down Luke the next day and give him a piece of his own mind, but after Blaire begged him not to, he relented, and focused on comforting her.

“I’m just so sick of feeling like people can just…walk all over me, and…and push me around…just because I’m so small!” she said through her angry tears. 

“Well,” said Brent embracing her close, “You know that you can always depend on me to back you up.”

“I know,” said Blaire appreciatively, sniffing out into the air. “But you can’t be with me every second of the day. I need to be able to take care of myself. I need…”

And here Blaire paused for a few long moments. Brent could feel her mind working. 

“I need to get bigger,” blurted out Blaire. “Yes, that’s it! I need to make myself get bigger.”

“Whaaat, honey?” asked Brent, trying to ignore the excited jolt of electricity that shot through his nether regions. 

“I need to work out,” said Blaire, standing up and turning around to face him. “I know that you love me for who I am and all that, Brent…but…this has become a “me” problem. I’m not happy with how I look. And it’s not unhealthy or anything — it’s not like I hate myself, I hope you understand. I don’t. It’s just that I think it’s time for me to make a change.”

“Uh…well,” said Brent, cocking his head and looking at her in earnest, “Whatever you think is best! I want you to feel comfortable in your own body.” 

“Yes…yes me too,” said Blaire determinedly, nodding. “Screw my insecurities about getting fat and all that nonsense. I’m not gonna get fat — I’m gonna get strong. I’m getting on a workout routine. Starting tomorrow.”

“T-tomorrow?” laughed Brent. His wife’s drive never ceased to amaze him. 

“Yes,” she said simply. “Tomorrow.” 

Blaire was true to her word. The very next day, she embarked on a workout regimen that was specifically designed to increase her body’s strength and bulk. She hired a personal trainer and communicated her ideas to him, and he immediately started her on squats, three days a week, to build up her legs. The trainer also started her on bench press, the rower machine, dips, and pull-ups twice a week, so that she was alternating her upper and lower body workouts and giving her muscles enough time to recover in between. Per her trainer’s advice, she also started taking creatine supplements, and instructed Brent to make her a lot more rich, high-protein food. Generally, Brent had made lighter meals during the week (with the exception of Friday), but now, he was only too happy to make Friday-style meals every day for his growing wife. 

And grow she did. Within a couple months, Blaire had put on 20 pounds to her previously-frail frame. She had not gotten any taller, of course, but her limbs had thickened noticeably. Her thighs had become thick and strong, her butt had sprouted out impressively, and even her arms had attained some undeniable tone and definition. The vigorous physical activity, combined with all the calories she was consuming, also added a layer of feminine pudge onto her frame that had previously been absent. Her small boobs jumped up a size and a half, from an A-cup to a sizable B-cup, and she even grew a bit of a tummy that stuck out a little over the waistline of her jeans when she buttoned them up. But Blaire didn’t care. She was seeing results…immediate results, and her professional life improved dramatically. Luke had stopped bothering her, her students seemed to pay more attention during her lectures, and even Sharon seemed to have backed down.

But perhaps the most noticeable change that accompanied Blaire’s new body was the sudden flowering of her sex life with Brent. It hadn’t been entirely fallow before, but now, things seemed to have kicked up into a higher gear. Whereas before, they may have had sex a few times a month, now they were doing it a few times a week. And the actual sex…well, it was just better. Brent was unable to hide his newfound attraction to Blaire’s body; it was lost on neither of them that he was going longer and harder when they had sex, and that he was more likely to instigate it himself. Something had changed, and it was obvious to both of them what that was. 

“Admit it!” said Blaire to him one night, both of them breathing heavily as he rolled off her after another passionate, sweaty encounter. “You…you like me bigger, don’t you?” 

“I…uh…I…yes,” said Brent. He felt like it was useless to pretend otherwise. And after all, wasn’t it a good thing that he and Blaire now wanted the same thing? 

“And you were always this way?” she asked, still breathing heavily up at the ceiling. 

“Uh…yes,” he said again. “But I’ve always thought you were hot, Blaire.”

“Well,” she said, rolling over and smiling at him, “You better watch out. I think I’m actually getting towards being just as strong as you are, haha.” She knelt in between his outspread legs and flexed her arms for him, laughing. His eyes popped a little as he saw the muscles jump up.

“Holy shit, you really are into my size,” she murmured, seeing his reaction. She lowered her arms, and looked at him coyly. “Would you…would you want me to be taller to?”

Brent looked at her blankly for a moment. 

“Yeah, you totally would,” she said, grinning down at him. “I can see it in your eyes.”

“Well, don’t worry about that,” said Brent, reaching up to caress her newly-enlarged breasts. “There’s no way of getting taller.”

“I can wear heels more often,” she said, peering down at him and flashing a toothy grin. “I’ve always wanted to be taller too, you know. And while my genes inhibit me from gaining height — and you can attest to this, Mr. Expert — I can always cheat the system.”

“Haha, whatever you want, dear,” said Brent, feeling a new thrill start to rise in his loins. 

Once more, Blaire followed through in her determination. She began to wear heels all the time. She had started conservatively, with little 2-inch platforms, but after a few weeks, and boosted by her husband’s obvious enthusiasm, she bought a few more pairs, ones that were 5 inches tall. Pretty soon, she had become accustomed to navigating the world as a 5’6 woman. She gained another 5 pounds from her workouts. Now around 130 pounds, she was well and truly gaining on her husband in terms of strength. One night she even challenged him to an armwrestling competition, and nearly beat him. The only reason Brent ultimately won was because his arm was longer. Blaire could do far more dips and pull-ups than he could, and she had even reached a point where she was max-squatting 185 pounds. In two and a half months of work, she had made incredible progress. 

Brent greeted this progress with a bit of an internally confused reaction. On one hand, he was immensely turned on by the fact that his shy, quiet, brilliant wife had decided to turn herself into an impressive weightlifter, with ample feminine curves and bulk to go along with her strength. Her tall heels were just icing on an almost desperately erotic cake for him. On the other hand, though, her rapid progress was taking a bit of a toll on his masculinity. There was no way around it — she was actually approaching him in strength. She was in great shape, and he was still a little overweight, and definitely not in any kind of respectable weightlifting shape. His sexuality contrasted with the social expectations of the bigger, stronger, more dominant male role, and he would have been lying to himself if he said that he didn’t feel a bit of shame or panic at realizing that his wife was eclipsing him. Still, though, he always had his height. No matter what, he would always be 6 feet tall, and she would be 5’1. The culturally-masculine part of Brent’s brain took solace in that fact, at least.

 

End Notes:

 

This story is up to Chapter 7 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 3

A few days later, Blaire and Brent were lounging on the sofa after one of Brent’s richly-cooked home meals. More precisely, Brent was lounging, as a show played on the TV in front of them. Blaire was sitting up straighter, with her computer on her lap, typing out an email to her lab cohort about an experiment they would be running the following day. 

“Why don’t you put work aside for a bit, honey?” asked Brent, reaching over and taking a big handful of Blaire’s newly-voluptuous ass. “Relax for a little.”

“Gotta make sure everyone’s up to speed,” said Blaire, not taking her eyes away from the screen as she shook her head and continued to type. “You know how this goes…no one in the cohort takes control and there’s a lack of communication and then, just like that, the experiment gets delayed.”

“Haha, actually I don’t really know how that goes,” chuckled Brent, marveling at how fleshy Blaire’s ass had become. “I’m usually on the receiving end of those emails.”

“Of please, there you go again, short-changing yourself,” said Blaire. A smile spread across her face as she continued to type. 

“Mmmm, I like it when you squeeze my butt like that,” she said in a low voice, just beginning to verge on a purr. 

“Well…I…like touching it,” laughed Brent, intensifying his squeezing. It was hard to believe, really, that a couple months before, Blaire had been a thin, almost waifish-looking woman. 

“Jesus, Blaire,” murmured Brent, getting lost in the thick contours of her flesh. “You, just…you’ve gotten so much bigger.”

“Mmhmm,” intoned Blaire, still typing away. “And I know how you like that.” 

About half a minute later, Blaire sent the email and closed her laptop. She had been nursing an idea in her head for some time, ever since she had started working out, eating more, and getting bigger. It had felt almost wrong, or even dangerous, to bring up, but as her body grew, so too did her boldness. Suddenly, here on the sofa, with Brent feeling up her ass, looking almost hypnotized by its new size, Blaire decided that now was the time. The idea had been developing and marinating in her brain long enough. 

“So Brent,” she said, turning to him, “I was thinking that maybe you should lose some weight.”

“Huh?” asked Brent blankly, blinking his eyes at the suddenness of the suggestion. Even though his brain had not even begun processing what she had said, Brent felt his cock spring to life, like it had a mind of its own. 

“Don’t get me wrong, babe,” said Blaire, reaching down and caressing Brent’s arm. “Just like you’ve always said to me — I love you no matter what you look like. But I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and, well…I think it would do wonders for our sex life, our relationship…everything.”

“F-for…for our relationship!?” asked Brent, feeling momentarily alarmed despite the fact that his dick was continuing to harden. “Are you…are y-you saying that — ”

“Aww baby,” said Blaire, shimmying closer to him on the sofa, her hips and ass jiggling with her movements, “Don’t take this the wrong way. Our relationship is fine! And our sex…haha, Brent, I don’t need to tell you that it’s been top notch recently.” She pet his cheek with her hand as she spoke to him, and Brent immediately found himself calming down. 

“It’s just that, well…I know that you’re into…um, size things, right? Size differences and such? Right?”

“Right,” said Brent. He was now feeling self-conscious about how turned-on he was becoming. It was like Blaire’s casual words were pumping blood directly into his face, and straight down into his dick. 

“Well, why not play around with it a little?” laughed Blaire. “I mean, in a healthy way, of course. I don’t want you starving yourself or anything like that.”

“Oh, uh, yeah, no…definitely not,” said Brent. 

“But intermittent fasting?” said Blaire. “Now that is something more doable. You would feel a lot more healthy and vigorous, you know.”

“Uh…fasting, huh?” asked Brent, blinking at her as he tried to act as normal as possible. He could hardly believe that Blaire was the one proposing this. It was, like…something straight out of his fantasies. 

“Aww, haha look at you!” cooed Blaire softly, petting his other cheek lightly with her fingers. “You’re getting all red! This is totally a turn-on for you, isn’t it?”

“Y-yes…yes it is,” admitted Brent, smiling through his arousal. 

“Well how about it, then?” asked Blaire, giving him a toothy smile and she brought her hand down and started lightly brushing it over his crotch. “I keep getting bigger, and you get a little smaller, huh?” 

“I can…I can make that work, I think,” smiled Brent. 

And he did. Taking his initial cue from Blaire, Brent commenced on a regimen of intermittent fasting, and he began to lose weight. He alternated between fasting for an entire day, and then eating healthfully the next day. It was actually hard for him at first, since his stomach felt knotted up with hunger. On the first day of fasting, his stomach actually growled loudly enough that Blaire heard it from across the dining room table. 

“Mmmm, I heard that!” she laughed cheekily, winking at him as she gorge herself on a large plate of broccoli, chicken, and rice. “Is your little tummy making a fuss?” 

Brent could do nothing but smile and nod at Blaire’s teasing antics. He felt immensely turned-on by the mere fact of her calling attention to his unrequited hunger, especially as she ate a large plate of food simultaneously. 

Brent’s stomach soon got used to the alternating fasting days, and his entire body as a whole settled into the routine. Within one month, he had lost 20 pounds, going all the way down from 206 to 186. His clothes became baggier on him, to the extent where he actually had to go out and buy new jeans, new shirts, and new underwear. Blaire went with him, enjoying the whole process. Brent was thrilled with his weight loss — not only did he feel like he had a little more energy and body confidence, he now got to truly enjoy some real body comparisons with Blaire. 

This was because, as he was losing weight, Blaire was gaining it, and at an even faster reverse pace. Just as Brent had lost 20 pounds in a month, Blaire gained 25, putting her at a full 155 pounds contained within her 5’1 frame. Her already-sizable ass became downright juicy, and her thick hips almost seemed to double in density. Her thighs swelled and grew with her increased appetite and workout routine, and her arms became even larger and more solid. Her breasts had skipped two more sizes, and were now solid D-cups, and, along with her huge ass, they bounced and jiggled immensely with every slight movement she made. 

True to Blaire’s word, their sex life, already amazing, became explosive. Doggie style had become their favorite position, and they spent hours and hours each week (and often multiple times every day) slapping their flesh together, with Brent penetrating her from behind. Even though she was still only 5’1, Brent couldn’t believe how big Blaire had gotten — his eyes bulged out when, during sex, he looked down to see the huge, meaty slabs of her butt cheeks pivoting and undulating against his torso. 

“Oh my god…K-Blaire,” he whispered down at her one night, as her hips shook and jimmied sexily around his cock, her ass bouncing and caroming around his buried member. “Your ass…it’s just…it looks so huge from back here.” 

“That’s because it is huge,” growled Blaire sexily, turning around from her crouching position to look back at him. “You like it? You like my big ass?” 

“Oh yesss,” moaned Brent, and suddenly, Blaire sped up her undulations, her big ass cheeks going up and down, up and down, with a renewed intensity and vigor. As her huge cheeks went up and down in that unyielding rhythm, Blaire backed herself forcefully up into Brent’s erect cock, screwing her thick hips down around his length as she tightened her lubricated pussy walls with each backwards thrust. Brent opened his mouth in silent shock and pleasure — it was like Blaire was literally using her mighty midsection to squeeze and milk his dick. He didn’t last a minute longer with this treatment, and he threw his head back and yelled as he shot his load deep inside her. 

Whereas before, they had only had sex like this once or twice (during the passionate early years of their relationship), now they were having it multiple times a week. Brent noticed that Blaire had become the one who was the primary instigator, although of course he had his fair share of fomenting, initiating moments as well. But it was undeniable — Blaire’s appetite for sex had come to match his own, and often even seemed to surpass it. And all the while, her body continued to grow, if not vertically. This meant that Blaire, too, needed to buy new clothes. It wasn’t just that her old clothes were too small — she literally couldn’t even fit into them anymore. Previously, her waist had been 27 inches, with her hips clocking in at a paltry 33, but now, her waist had grown all the way up to 33 inches, and her hips had ballooned to 42. She had become, quite literally, a strikingly curvy woman. 

Brent accompanied her out to the store to buy clothes, and had sat near the changing room, delighting in every time that Blaire came out, flashing a new pair of jeans that form-fit her curves to a t. 

“Hmmm, I don’t know about these,” she giggled, turning around in a new pair of tight jeans that she had just tried on. “They feel ok on me, but I think they make my butt look huge. What do you think? You think these make my butt look big?” 

“Uh, is that a rhetorical question?” laughed Brent, folding his arms across his chest.

“Oh you’re bad, you know that?” chided Blaire, shaking her finger playfully at him. 

“What?” asked Brent, feigning innocence as he held his hands up. “I’m just telling it like I see it! And babe, I don’t mean to be blunt, but, well…if you wear anything that’s form-fitting…yeah, it’s gonna make your butt look big.” 

“You better watch yourself, little guy!” she teased, sauntering up to him in her new, tight jeans. The pillars of her thighs shook and trembled with each step she took. “Or I might get offended, and then I’ll just have to crush you!” 

“Haha, crush me?” laughed Brent, feeling his dick prick up in the store. “Well, I don’t know about that. You’ve definitely gotten bigger, honey, but I don’t think you could crush me right now.”

“I don’t knoowwwww,” replied Blaire, cocking her head as she struck a pose right in front of him. “If I keep eating like I have been, I’m gonna be as big as a house.”

“Oho!” chuckled Brent, crossing his legs so that his erection would not be plainly obvious to some innocent passerby. “That’s just…haha, that’s nonsense, babe!” But he had to admit that such an idea — of Blaire being actually that big, as big as a house — turned him on to no end. He knew it was impossible, but that didn’t stop him from fantasizing about it. 

At the same time, as soon as Blaire had spoken those words, she found herself having similar fantasies. She had spoken the words in jest, but actually hearing them out loud seemed to send her mind into places that she had not previously known. It blended with the reality of her increasing size, and the decreasing size of her partner, and sowed the seeds for something more to come. Blaire didn’t quite know what it meant yet, but, in this moment, right in the middle of the department store, teasingly trying on clothes in front of Brent, she knew that something big had happened. An epiphany of sorts…one that meant more than she could know right now. Privately, Blaire filed away these thoughts for later. The germ of an idea had come into her brain, and she would be revisiting it. 

“Haha, don’t count me out, sweetheart!” laughed Blaire, turning around and looking back at Brent coyly. “I’m a scientist, remember?”

“The best there is,” enjoined Brent. “Shortlisted for the MacArthur Fellowship and everything.”

“But I didn’t get it,” said Blaire, cocking her hip and pretending to pout. 

“Oh my god, the youngest scientist in the pool of recipients, and you get passed over,” teased Brent, shaking his head. “I don’t know if I can live with the shame of being associated with you.”

“Remember,” warned Blaire, pointing to her ass. “You might just find this on your face one night, and you won’t be able to get it off.” 

“Well, it’s true that I’m definitely not twice your weight anymore,” laughed Brent. “But I’m pretty sure I could still get you off me.”

“Pride comes before the fall,” countered Blaire. A few seconds passed between them, and then she suddenly spoke up again. “Can you imagine if I were twice your weight?” 

Brent looked at her silently, his mouth slightly open. He was imagining it…and he was glad that he had already crossed his legs. 

“Well…” he said slowly, the color coming into his face. 

Blaire started laughing. “Haha, I mean…obviously I’d be pretty obese at that point and everything but…” And she trailed off as they continued to silently regard each other. Once again, Blaire seemed to have spoken a joint fantasy into being. As they looked at each other, it quickly became clear to both of them that they were becoming aroused by the same idea: Blaire getting much, much bigger, to the point of her absolutely dwarfing Brent…to the point of her being able to effortlessly dominate him with her massive body. That unspoken idea that had recently been sown into Blaire’s subconscious pricked itself up again, nagging at her brain. 

“Jesus, babe” she said quietly down to Brent. She realized that her mouth was dry. “I…I would just…I would do anything to keep getting bigger.”

“W-well…you’re, uh…you’ve been doing a pretty good job at it s-so far,” said Brent, forcing out the words with difficulty through his arousal. His face had become bright red and he could feel the blood beating in his ears. 

“But not just bigger,” persisted Blaire, taking a step closer to him and putting her hands on her thick hips. “Taller. I wanna get taller too.” 

“Uh…th-that would…haha, wow, honey, are you…are you t-trying to give me an orgasm in the store?” 

“Maybe,” said Blaire expressionlessly, as she stared down on him, with her hands in that dominant, authoritative position on her hips. 

Fifteen minutes later, they were back home, and Blaire was yelling out into their bedroom as she backed her huge ass up into Brent’s midsection, effectively pinning him to the backboard of their bed as she slammed herself backwards into him, again and again, impaling herself down onto his cock. Brent had never felt so manhandled before in his life, and he wasn’t able to hold his load. Within three minutes, he let out a helpless cry as he came deep inside her…but Blaire wasn’t about to let him go. She was just getting started. For the next 45 minutes, she kept him pinned to the bed board with her ass, wrangling two more orgasms from his increasingly exhausted body.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 8 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

 

Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 4 

That day in the department store had made Blaire realize something important, something that took her a few more days to process before it became clear in her mind. She had to find a way to get bigger…and taller. Her increasingly rich diet and her exercise regimen were all well and good, but they weren’t enough. Blaire had come to realize that she had a fiery, almost desperate desire to increase both her size and her stature. And, being a biologist, she figured that there was no reason why she couldn’t find a way to accomplish this. Her confidence as a researcher had never been higher (despite her failure to receive a MacArthur Fellowship), and so, in secret, she set herself to work on a very special side project: discovering a growth serum. 

Blaire was shocked at the quick progress that she made. Why hadn’t other biologists made headway in this kind of research before!? It was all a matter of finding a way to manipulate the neurosecretory nuclei of the hypothalamus, which Blaire was able to do within a few weeks by discovering a novel combination of amino acids that “tricked” the hypothalamus into setting the pituitary gland on overdrive, in order to produce an excess of human growth hormone. 

‘Gosh, is that all there is to it?’ mused Blaire in fascination, after she had managed to grow a lab rat twice its normal height and width. She wondered briefly if maybe Brent’s words had indeed been true — that she was actually functioning head and shoulders above most other scientists. But she quickly chased this thought out of her head; even if it were true, what did it matter? She had managed to discover the secret to growth, and all that remained now was to test it on herself. 

She decided to wait until her birthday, just as an augmentation and accentuation of an already-joyous day. On top of the sheer thrill of feeling herself grow, she was looking forward to Brent’s reaction. 

‘Boy, is he in for the shock of his life,’ she chuckled to herself, as she hid the serum under the bathroom sink the night before. 

“Wow, honey,” said Brent from the bed (lounging on it after yet another intense “sexathon”), “I have to say, just seeing you bend over like that, I can see the pudge in your tummy. Haha, getting a little chubby, aren’t you?” 

“Excuse me!?” said Blaire, closing the door under the sink and standing up, feigning an indignant reaction. “Are you talking about this?” She gathered up some of the pudge in her belly and shook it. 

“I…yes, that,” said Brent, smiling from his reclining position. Even though he had recently cum, he felt his cock re-awaken a bit as Blaire shook her excess fat at him. 

“Well, mister,” she said curtly, a devious smile paired with twinkling eyes, “I’ll just warn you that it might not be wise to make fun of someone who’s getting bigger and bigger, when you’re getting smaller and smaller.”

“Oh!” smiled Brent. He loved these little word games around size difference. “I’m sorry, honey! Should I be worried?” 

“I don’t know, maybe you should,” she teased sexily, doing a mock-catwalk strut up to the bed. Her big thighs shook and jiggled in tandem with her belly and breasts; Brent could even see her ass bouncing about behind her. She put her hands on her hips and peered down at him. “Especially now that my arms and legs are bigger than yours.”

“Huh? Haha, I mean, your legs, obviously,” said Brent, feeling a twinge of insecurity even as his cock got hard again. “But arms? Uhh…I don’t think so.”

“Well let’s see!” said Blaire suddenly. She bent down and grabbed Brent’s jeans, which she had lustfully peeled off him an hour before. “Let’s start with legs…easiest way to do it is to see if I fit in your jeans, right?”

“Uhhh,” said Brent, sitting up straighter on the bed as he watched Blaire put her thick legs into his jeans. Clearly, they were too long for her, but Blaire pulled them up on her thighs as far as they would go…before they wouldn’t go any farther. She stopped dead and looked over at Brent with a beaming smile on her face — he stared back at her in amazement, his cock pointing straight up in the air. Blaire couldn’t even get his jeans all the way up her hips…let alone over her ass. 

“Haha, well, that settles that one, I think,” she laughed. “But, like you said, we knew this already. My big ol’ butt and wide hips easily dwarf yours, haha!”

“B-but…but arms?” asked Brent uncertainly, feeling an odd lump developing in his throat. 

“Well,” said Blaire suggestively, shedding the jeans and bounding up onto the bed, “Shall we find out? Hold out your arm, big man.” 

Brent did, and Blaire held hers out next to his. Brent’s eyes went wide along with Blaire’s, and he kept staring at the comparison as she broke her eyes away and looked straight at him, a provocative smile on her face. Although it wasn’t by much, Blaire’s arm was clearly bigger, both her forearm and her upper arm. Brent’s was longer — there was no question about that. But in terms of thickness and overall size, Blaire’s was the clear winner. She giggled softly as she flexed her forearm several times by making a fist with her hand, staring at him all the while, studying his eyes deeply for his reaction. 

Brent couldn’t believe it — he just now realized that he had been holding onto the idea of his superior upper body strength as a kind of safety, as a kind of reassurance that he was, in fact, still the “male” in the relationship. Somewhere in the back of his brain, this idea had safeguarded his masculinity from the increasing reality of Blaire’s body catching up to, and surpassing, his own, both in size and strength. Looking at the comparison of their arms next to each other, Brent found himself doubting whether he’d win in another armwrestling competition. These fears and insecurities unquestionably turned him on, but they also worried him. 

Blaire seemed to detect his uncertainty, and withdrew her arm, laughing as she ruffled his hair. 

“I think it’s time for bed, honey,” she teased, pointing to his erection. “I know the little man down there wants to go again, but there’s no way you have anything left for me in those balls. I totally wrung em’ out.”

“Ha, you’re not wrong,” chuckled Brent, recovering himself and shaking his head incredulously. 

The next morning, Brent cooked Blaire up a huge birthday breakfast, complete with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. He brought it all up to her on a tray, and served it to her in bed. 

“Happy birthday,” he said, beaming, “To the smartest, hottest, most brilliant woman in the world!”

“Awwww babe!” cried Blaire, sitting up in bed. “You’ve outdone yourself! You’re the best!”

“Well, you deserve all the pancakes,” laughed Brent, putting the tray over her lap. 

“Mmmm, so are you fasting today?” asked Blaire, rubbing her hands together eagerly over the enormous breakfast she was about to consume. 

“No, but I’m not eating too much for breakfast today in any case,” said Brent. “You go ahead and dig in, I’m gonna go get myself an apple. Be right back!” 

Brent left the bedroom, and Blaire surreptitiously slipped out of bed and fetched the growth potion from under the sink. She knew that it didn’t have an altogether pleasant taste, so she had decided to mix it in with her food. Her heart beat excitedly in her chest as she doused the colorless, odorless liquid over her food, making sure to give herself a solid dose, before putting the stoppered bottle into her nightstand drawer. When Brent came back a few seconds later, he found Blaire ardently devouring her food. 

“MmMm, this is all amazing,” she said through her chewing, as Brent bit into his apple. “Seriously, hon, you’re…it’s like you’ve gotten even better at cooking. I mean…you were always great, but…I think you’ve reached another level with this.” 

“Glad to hear it!” said Brent, inwardly radiating at Blaire’s compliment. He was beginning to realize that he took more pride in preparing food for her than he did most other things in his life. 

In just a few short minutes, Blaire had eaten the entire tray of food that Brent had put in front of her. 

“G-golly Blaire!” said Brent in amazement. “You just, uh…haha, you just inhaled that, didn’t you?”

“Sure did!” exclaimed Blaire, who was already starting to feel the telltale effects of the serum in her bones and muscles. Her hunger was far from sated. “Did you make any more?”

“Huh? More?” asked Brent, looking at her dumbfounded. “Uh…n-no, but…but I can make more!”

“Mmmm that would be lovely,” purred Blaire, licking her lips as she nodded her head. When Brent walked out of the bedroom to go make more, Blaire immediately reached down and stuck a couple fingers into her snatch, which had become quite lubricated as she wolfed down her food. She moaned out softly into the air as she fingered herself, listening to Brent cooking up more food in the kitchen. But she didn’t allow herself to cum. That would happen later. 

After a few minutes, Brent came back into the room with another tray, piled high with the same rich, delicious foods as before, and just like the first time, Blaire wasted no time in gobbling it all up, taking even less time than she had previously. Brent watched stunned as she ate, feeling himself get hard just from dwelling on the reality of the sheer amount she was consuming. A minute and a half later, the tray was empty again. Blaire turned to look at him, with that same devious smile on her face. 

“Uh…more?” he ventured.

Her smile widened as she nodded, nostrils flaring. “More.” 

Two more times, this same cycle repeated, until there were no more pancakes, and no more eggs or bacon, left in the house. In the span of less than half an hour, Blaire had consumed the equivalent of 8 meals, and if there had been more, she would have eaten more. As it was, she was now left with one overriding feeling…a different kind of hunger. She was horny — hornier than she had ever felt in her entire life. She knew that the real growth hadn’t begun yet, but the serum’s energy flowing through her body, coupled with knowledge that she was going to grow, was driving her to hitherto-unseen heights of lust.

“Get over here,” she said in a low, throaty voice, pushing the empty tray off the bed. Brent was already rock-hard from watching her eat so much food, and he instantly obeyed. In seconds, Blaire had ripped off his clothes, shoved him onto his back, and was now shoving his throbbing meat deep into her throat. Brent didn’t have a small penis, but it wasn’t particularly long or girthy either; it was relatively average. Even still, he had never been deepthroated like this before. 

“Aaaaaauuugggglllllrrgghhh!!!” growled Blaire as she thrust her head down on him over and over, screwing her neck down over his engorged length. Her lustful, animalistic sounds ricocheted off the walls of the bedroom, filling Brent’s ears. Even when he shut his eyes in ecstasy, he could not escape the gobbling sounds of Blaire’s hungry mouth. He lasted a minute before he cried out and came down her throat. Blaire hungrily swallowed every drop of his sperm without skipping a beat, and continued to throat him for a couple minutes after. 

“Mmmmm, I’m not done with you,” she whispered lasciviously, as she came up off his cock with a loud slurp. She turned around and got down on all fours on the bed, shaking her big ass in his face. “Come on! Take me from behind!!” 

Brent didn’t need to be told twice, and despite the fact that he had just cum, he found himself entering Blaire doggie style, without any kind of refractory period delay. She was just that hot. Her huge ass shook and quivered and jiggled and undulated with each thrust from Brent, and before long, Blaire was screaming out into the bedroom as she reached under and rubbed her swollen clit vigorously, clenching tightly around Brent’s cock as she orgasmed hard. 

A full hour later, Blaire was waving goodbye to her exhausted boyfriend, who was lying naked on his back, covered in sweat, chest still heaving. Blaire was dressed for work, complete with her nice clothes and high heels. She had wanted to stay and fuck longer, but she had an important presentation to give, and there was no way she could miss it. 

“Mmmm, bye, babe!” she purred at Brent, waving sexily as him as she shook her ass in his direction. “I don’t think I’ve ever given a presentation with so much cum inside me…haha, I’m looking forward to it.” 

“Happy…freaking...birthday,” panted Brent, smiling at her. It was probably just the fact that he was misty-eyed from all that sex, he thought, but looking at Blaire in the doorway, it suddenly occurred to him that she looked…taller. 

Right on cue, Blaire furrowed her brow and glanced down at her heels. 

“Huh,” she said, reaching up a foot and trying to stick her finger in the space between the shoe and her foot, “These heels feel a little small on my feet.” She straightened up and pinched her professional work pants around the waist. “Hmm, and these pants…and this blouse…huh…they all feel kinda…tight on me. Babe do my clothes look, like, super-tight to you?”

“Uh, maybe…actually, yeah, they do a little bit,” said Brent, sitting up a little on the bed. “And you look, uh…”

“What?” asked Blaire.

“Uh…never mind,” said Brent. “Haha, I think I’m just going cross-eyed from that sex we just had.” 

“Well, make sure you get them uncrossed before I get back home,” purred Blaire, making her ass jiggle in his direction. “Cause it’ll still be my birthday, and you have to do whatever I want.”

“Ohhh boyyy,” moaned Brent weakly out into the bedroom. 

“I’ll get you a blood transfusion if you need one,” giggled Blaire, waving goodbye one last time. “Whatever it takes…” 

As she walked outside and got in her car, Blaire was positively thrilled. It was happening; she could feel it! It was working! Her clothes were tighter around her body, and just getting tighter…she had to adjust the driver’s seat to accommodate her longer legs. She filled more of the seat. The serum was doing its work: she was growing.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 9 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 5

All throughout the rest of the day, Blaire continued to grow. She could feel it happening, almost like a constant, steady drip of size and strength that was ever-so-gradually infusing her frame. Blaire could have easily performed some precise measurements, and calculated the growth rate in her head, but something kept her back from doing that. She wanted all of this to just…happen organically, as it were. She was so accustomed to measuring things, to calculating everything. With this new and exciting growth, she wanted her actual size to be a surprise, something that she would find out at the same time as Brent.

‘He’ll definitely be itching to measure me as soon as he sees me,’ thought Blaire, with an undeniable spike in her libido. ‘I’ll let Brent measure me whenever he wants, but aside from that, I’m just gonna let all this happen and enjoy it.’

And enjoy it she did. Even in the span of a single morning and afternoon, Blaire could feel her body pushing against her clothes, which were getting tighter and tighter by the minute. She breezed through her presentation without a hitch, and she did not neglect to notice that her figure, newly-enlarged already through her increased appetite and exercise, had been garnering more stares and glances than usual. Later on that afternoon, she had even noticed one of her male colleagues look as if he wanted to comment on her body’s obvious augmentation. But when she turned to look at him, he quickly averted his eyes back to his microscope, and pretended that he hadn’t even been looking at her.

“What is it, Carl?” she asked with a sudden and thrilling streak of confidence. The growth serum was doing more than just growing her body. It was growing a lot of other things too…her confidence, her appetite (she had eaten a huge lunch, and was still very hungry), and, most noticeably, her lust. Her sense of professional decorum, and her loyalty to Brent, were the only things stopping her from dragging one of her unsuspecting, nerdy male colleagues into a broom closet and fucking them right then and there.

“It’s…uhhhhh,” stammered Carl, clearly uncomfortable, “It’s…it’s n-nothing Blaire…just…uh…just, nothing. Nevermind.”

“Haha, okkkk,” she said, winking at him. Carl gave her a puzzled look, as if he was genuinely wondering whether or not she was trolling him. By this time, it was late in the afternoon, and her blouse had become so tight, and her work skirt had become so stretched by her swelling, expanding hips and ass, that Blaire was actually beginning to wonder whether or not she would make it to the end of the day without her clothes ripping. The thought didn’t worry her in the least — instead, it just excited her further.

Right on cue, a tearing sound lightly cut the air, and Carl and Blaire both looked down at her legs. Her pantyhose had ripped down her thighs, all the way down to her calves.

“Haha, ooops!” giggled Blaire, pretending to shield her legs from Carl in response. “Guess my legs are a little too big for these, huh?”

“Are you…” began Carl, before pausing for a moment and then shaking his head and plowing forward, “Are you growing, Blaire?”

“Growing?” she asked him innocently, with wide eyes. “Why do you ask?”

“It’s just…sorry, I…I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable…”

“No, no!” smiled Blaire, waving her hand.

“It’s just that you look…taller today…and, uh, maybe a little…”

“Bigger?” offered Blaire, grinning.

Carl nodded, almost apologetically. “Um, yeah.”

“Well,” said Blaire, reaching up and stretching her arms, “I’d say that if I look bigger and taller, then I probably am.”

Carl didn’t know what to say to all this, and he didn’t feel like increasing his own discomfort by pursuing the conversation any further. But even this tiny little reference to her growth by an unsuspecting, awkward colleague was enough to get Blaire going. By the time she was driving home a couple hours later, her pussy was aching with desire. Her clothes had started to develop little tears in several places, particularly in the areas of her ass and hips, and her pantyhose were more or less shredded. The only slightly unpleasant part of the growth was in her feet; her small shoes were squeezing her feet uncomfortably, and so, as soon as she left the lab, Blaire had taken them off. She was now driving home barefoot, sighing with relief as she flexed the toes of her right foot against the brake pad and gas pedal. She couldn’t wait to see Brent’s reaction.

When she came in through the front door, the rich, delicious smell of steak met her nostrils. Brent had come home from work early to cook up Blaire a grand birthday dinner.

“Oh mmyyyy!” she said excitedly, depositing her work satchel in the corner. “Brent! That smells amazing!!” She glanced delightedly at the countertop, and saw that her boyfriend had laid out several boxes of wrapped presents for her, complete with little bows on top. She almost teared up a bit — it was all so sweet!

“Well, you deserve nothing less honey!” laughed Brent, who had his back turned to her as he flipped over the steaks a final time on the stove and switched off the gas. He turned around and his mouth dropped open. Blaire stood there, putting her hands on her hips as she felt the aroused color rush into her face. Her clit engorged hungrily. This was exactly the kind of reaction she had hoped for.

“K-Blaire!” stuttered Brent, stepping unsteadily towards her. “I…I was right this morning — y-you…you are taller! And…and bigger too!!”

“Well, it would appear so,” said Blaire, smiling as she did a complete “360” turn to show off her magnified ass and hips.

“Did you…d-did you, I mean…you…y-you…” panted Brent, completely unable to form words. The changes to Blaire’s body were dramatic enough to make him speechless, and he too reddened in arousal.

“Relax, my love,” said Blaire soothingly, waltzing over to him and petting him affectionately on the cheek. Even though Brent was still much taller than her, her height increase was obvious to both of them: the top of her head now came up to his chin. More noticeable than anything else, though, was the increased swell of her hips, thighs, ass, and breasts, which were currently threatening to tear through the bust of her blouse and the waistline of her skirt.

“I took a growth serum with my breakfast this morning,” cooed Blaire up to Brent as she continued to pet him on the cheek. “I didn’t want to tell you because I wanted it all to be a surprise…haha, guess I can’t really hide it now, can I?”

“N-no!” exclaimed Brent, his eyes wide. “B-but…but Blaire…a growth serum!? Like…where did you…like, is it safe?”

“Aww, it’s sweet that you’re concerned,” said Blaire lovingly up to him. “But there’s nothing to worry about — I invented it myself! And I tested it and everything. I promise it’s safe!”

“You…you invented it!?” cried Brent, his eyes going even wider.

“What…are you surprised?” chuckled Blaire, cocking her eyebrow up at him.

Brent paused a moment, and then broke out into a huge grin.

“Haha! I mean…no. No, I’m not surprised, actually. Haha, wow, Blaire — if it was anyone else, I would say it was impossible, but you…well, apparently nothing’s impossible for you.”

“Spoken like a truly devoted boyfriend on my birthday!” teased Blaire. She wanted to take Brent and fuck him right then, but she had become ravenously hungry for food. The sex would have to wait.

“So,” said Brent, a few minutes later as they dug into their food, “Like…how, uh…how fast will you grow?”

“Hmm, that remains to be seen,” said Blaire as she devoured her steak. “So far it’s been pretty constant, but I’m gonna take a little more of the serum tonight, I think.”

“T-tonight!?” sputtered Brent.

“Well yeah,” said Blaire, cocking her head to the side. “Unless…you don’t want me to.”

“Oh no! Of course I…yes, I mean, ahaha, yes, of course I do!” said Brent, laughing. “I’m just…haha, still getting used to it and everything.”

He glanced down at Blaire’s chair, and saw that her swelling ass already filled a good portion of the seat. It didn’t fill up the entire surface area, but it was getting close.

“Mmhm, looking at my ass, huh?” smirked Blaire, winking at him across the table.

“Uhh…yeah,” said Brent, smiling sheepishly. “It’s just that…wow, honey. Your ass and hips are…so…uh, so big already. I wonder, uh…”

“What my measurements are?” ventured Blaire, cracking a flirty smile.

“Yeah,” said Brent. “Because, uh…haha, we might have to return some of the presents I got you…hehe, maybe all of them, actually.”

“Aww, you’re so sweet, Brent — getting me new clothes!” said Blaire. “Well, let’s see!”

Blaire had already finished her food, and Brent watched (as he ate the rest of his) as Blaire took a tape measure and proceeded to measure herself in front of him. Each new measurement was a sexy revelation. Her breasts were 36DD, her waist had increased to 35 inches, and her hips had swelled to 44.5 inches.

“Uh…y-yeah, honey,” laughed Brent weakly, shaking his head. “I don’t think those presents are gonna fit you.”

“Oh well!” giggled Blaire. “Let’s just try them on anyway, just to be sure, why don’t we?” She opened her presents one by one: a fancy pair of work slacks, two nice blouses, and a wonderfully cute pair of black high heels, with 5-inch pumps.

“I’ll try these on, just to see,” said Blaire, after she had hugged and kissed Brent for his thoughtful gifts. She squeezed herself out of her tight clothes, which were actually beginning to visibly tear in multiple places now. Brent gawked at her body, which was obviously more vigorously curvy, fleshy, and muscular than he had ever seen it before. All of Blaire’s muscle was overlaid by a layer of feminine fat, but the power and strength in her limbs, hips, and ass were nonetheless plain to see. When the already-torn pantyhose and panties were the only articles of clothing remaining on her body, Blaire decided to blow Brent’s mind. She stuck her tongue out sexily at him and suddenly flexed her thighs and ass at the same time. The pantyhose completely shredded all the way down her legs, and her panties tore with an audible *rrrrripp!!!* They all fell in a crumpled heap at her feet, as Blaire made her eyebrows go up and down at him sexily. Brent’s cock had never been so hard in his life.

She started with the slacks, but was only able to pull them up to her mid-thighs before she looked up at Brent, shaking her head and laughing. Similarly, the blouses didn’t even fit over her enlarged breasts, and the cute little high heels were far, far too small for her feet.

“W-well,” said Brent, now almost gasping with arousal, “W-we…we can j-just…just r-return those and…uh…and…”

“Get something bigger,” finished Blaire. She too was almost beside herself with horniness, and seeing Brent just sitting there, barely able to breathe, was too much for her. She stepped forward and grabbed him by his shirt, practically dragging him into their bedroom. They proceeded to have loud, passionate sex, and it was abundantly clear to both of them that Blaire was the one directing the proceedings. She started on top, riding Brent’s cock until he came once inside her; they then switched to doggystyle, their favorite position, but even in this traditionally male-dominant position, Brent found himself struggling to keep up with the huge, aggressive smacks and undulations of Blaire’s massive ass. Her cheeks had already been big before, but now, they were quite obviously larger, heavier, and stronger. There was no question who had the bigger frame now. Across the board, Blaire was larger, and the only thing that made Brent bigger was the fact that he was still significantly taller. But all of Blaire’s body..her legs, her hips, her ass, and even her arms and shoulders, had become larger than Brent’s. This knowledge turned Brent on to no end, but once again, even as he marveled at the thick, rich waves that Blaire’s ass was making as she backed onto his cock aggressively over and over, he found himself worrying…about his own masculinity, and about his ability to keep up with Blaire. Still though, the sex was mind-blowing, and these fears were pushed down and drowned out by the agonizingly sexy sound of Blaire’s raw, primal cries of pleasure.

45 minutes later, Blaire was just finishing up brushing her teeth. She had taken a swig of the growth serum just a minute before (ignoring its bitter taste), and she had made sure that Brent was watching her as she did it. It was a turn-on for both of them, even in the midst of their post-orgasmic glow, when they were each (Brent especially) exhausted. Blaire got into bed a minute later and turned off the light. Without even thinking about it, she turned over and cuddled Brent from behind, feeling her hips rise up above his by more than a few inches as they both laid on their sides. She hugged his body close to hers with her arms and legs…big and fleshy limbs which were now clearly bigger than his. It didn’t matter that she was “only” 5’3 now — she was the big spoon tonight.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

 

Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

Chapter Six

The next week passed by in an incredible whirlwind of surging growth and shifting power dynamics. Blaire quickly became accustomed to the warm, syrupy feeling that flowed through her entire body (especially her loins), letting her know that she was continuing to grow all the while. Just like it had on the first day, the growth happened at a more-or-less constant rate, so that it was not immediately noticeable upon first glance. But every time Blaire went to work, her colleagues noticed that she had definitely gotten bigger overnight. In the same way, every time she returned home from work, Brent could tell that she had grown during the day. 

Blaire was gaining slowly and steadily in height, but the thickness of her limbs and body was increasing at a much faster pace. Regardless of whether it was fueled by her voracious appetite, the growth serum, or a combination of both, it became clear over the following week that Blaire’s figure had wildly surpassed that of a normal human being. She had become absurdly curvy, to the extent that normal chairs and stools could not accommodate her massive frame. Her hips and ass had swelled to inhuman proportions — within a week, everywhere Blaire went, people stared and gawked, unable to process how this woman could have gotten so enormous. But they weren’t just gawking at her cartoonishly-huge hips, ass, and breasts. Normally, when someone had proportions that big, they no longer enjoyed an hourglass shape, and they invariably had an unattractive layer of fat distributed in their face and neck too. 

Not so with Blaire. Even though her waist was expanding by the day, her hips and butt were expanding even faster, and, as a result, she sported a huge, hulking hourglass figure that was packed to the brim with muscle and perfectly-distributed fat. It was unearthly how, despite her colossal bone structure, Blaire’s figure remained quite voluptuous and curvy. What’s more, her neck and face somehow had remained untouched by this unbelievable accumulation of fat and muscle elsewhere in her body. She remained as cute and sexy as ever, and Brent even realized that, far from becoming less attractive during her growth, Blaire had actually gotten hotter. Her face shone with a renewed radiance and confidence, and wherever she went, people turned their heads, their mouths open as they beheld this angelic behemoth of a woman passing by, hips pivoting aggressively side to side, hulking ass cheeks bouncing up and down, and breasts quivering and caroming racily with every movement. 

Blaire was getting fatter and fatter, but somehow, she didn’t look fat. She just looked…well, huge. Bulky, to be sure. But her absurd proportions were not those of the typical obese person. On top of trying to wrap his mind around his girlfriend’s monstrous proportions, Brent was finding it hard to keep up with Blaire’s appetites, both for food and for sex. He tried to carry on as usual at his work, but, with each passing day, as Blaire grew bigger and bigger, he increasingly found his mind wandering as he tried to perform research at work. By the middle of the following week, all he really wanted to do was go home and cook food for his burgeoning, brilliant girlfriend. He couldn’t get her massive body out of his head…and the lustful, devious way she had of looking at him…or winking at him…of letting him know that she was just as turned on as he was by her growth. It had almost become too much for Brent to handle. By the end of the week, he was taking multiple, lengthy “bathroom breaks” at work to go surreptitiously masturbate in the bathroom stalls. What was he supposed to do? Even in his own lab, the whispers had already started about Blaire’s new body. He had even overheard a couple of his colleagues snickering at his expense. 

“I mean, like, Jesus Brentt!” said one of them, “Have you seen her!?” 

“Have I?!” laughed the second one. “I wonder what their home life is like now?”

“Haha, good lord, how does Brent keep up with her?”

“Twenty bucks says he doesn’t — there’s no way one man could satisfy her now. Especially if that one man is Brent, haha!” 

“It’s only a matter of time before she breaks up with him, mark my words. She’s too much woman for him!” 

Brent had heard these words with a mixture of arousal and anxiety. It was this exact thought that had been worrying him all the past week. How was he supposed to keep Blaire satisfied, especially now that she had definitely surpassed him in weight!? Brent was still taller than her, but it wasn’t by much at this point. He would measure her when they both got home later that night, just to see. But he didn’t want Blaire to be unsatisfied, surely! He didn’t want her to think of going outside their relationship to be satisfied, or, heaven forbid, to dump him in favor of a bigger man with a bigger dick. But there was just no avoiding the fact that, the last few times they had had sex, his 4-inch cock had seemed…less than adequate. Her ass cheeks were just so meaty, so huge and strong and sexy, and they seemed to effortlessly eat up his cock when he put it up her pussy. Blaire hadn’t said anything yet, but Brent knew that their sex had become less than satisfying to her — why else did she have to vigorously masturbate herself for half an hour, after sex, as Brent tried to help out by sticking his fingers in her (since his cock had long before been wrung out and incapable of an erection)? 

But despite these persistent and troubling anxieties, Brent had to admit that the thought of Blaire outgrowing him so completely was a definite turn-on. He didn’t want her to be unsatisfied, and of course he didn’t want to lose her, but the reality of her outgrowing him in every way, both physically and in her sexual needs, was making him more hot and bothered than he cared to admit to himself. It felt almost dangerous to entertain these submissive thoughts, which sometimes bordered on outright masochism. He loved Blaire to the ends of the earth, and he wanted her to be happy in their relationship. But at the same time, the reality of her getting bigger and bigger, even as he continued to fast and get smaller and smaller in comparison, was a fearsome and inexorable aphrodisiac. 

Later that evening, Brent was once again home alone, cooking up a big meal for the two of them (well, Blaire, really), when she came in through the door. But Blaire hadn’t gone a couple steps before her body reeled, as if she was being pulled back.

“Haha, wow!” she laughed. “Look at this, Brent! My hips are so big now that I can’t even fit through the door properly anymore!”

“Uh…w-wow!” he said, almost weak with arousal at the mere sight of her. Blaire pivoted her hips sideways and came in through the door, but as soon as she was inside and closed the door, she swung back around to face her boyfriend, and her hips bumped into the coat rack by the door, sending it crashing down onto the floor. 

“Ooops!” giggled Blaire, bending down to pick it up. “That’s, like, the tenth thing I’ve knocked over today. At least this time it’s a coat rack and not a beaker of sulfuric acid, haha!” Even as she bent down, though, there was a loud, straining sound in her work pants, and if she hadn’t stood up immediately, they would have split right down the middle. 

“Welcome to my life!” she joked at herself, spreading her arms wide at Brent as her huge breasts bounced joyously. “Come give me a hug, my sweet little man!” 

Blaire had adopted the “little man” designation a few days before, after she had surpassed Brent in weight. He had made a halfhearted and jocular attempt to remind her that he was actually still taller than her, but she had immediately shot him down with: “Taller isn’t bigger, mister. And in every sense, my body is bigger than yours now.” 

Brent came over and embraced her. Blaire had now reached 5’8, and the top of her head was even with Brent’s eyes. It wouldn’t be much longer now before she was taller than him too. He felt the insane strength of her limbs and frame as she squeezed him lovingly, and he actually felt his bones pop in response to her embrace, eliciting an appreciative purr from her in his ear. Brent could barely fit his arms around her anymore — another day or so and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to. 

“Well, what’ve we got on the menu tonight, mister?” she asked, playfully hip-checking him after they parted. Brent hadn’t been expecting it and had stumbled into the sofa, almost falling down, which caused Blaire to bring her hand up to her mouth.

“Haha, oh my god!” she laughed. “I didn’t expect you to go flying like that!” 

“Y-you’re…you’re just bigger and stronger than you think, honey,” chuckled Brent, righting himself. 

“Apparently so,” she responded appreciatively. 

“It’s spaghetti and meatballs tonight,” said Brent proudly, gesturing over to the stove. “I made sure to make triple portions for you, especially since…haha, you know, I’m fasting tonight.”

“Mmmm, well that’s just perfect,” said Blaire, angling up her face slightly to rub noses with him. “Let’s eat — I’m famished!” 

But half an hour later, Blaire had polished off the entire pot of food, and Brent could tell that she was still hungry. How was this possible!? He knew that she was already so huge, and getting huger, but her appetite seemed almost otherworldly. How could one person possibly eat so much…and then want more!?! 

Blaire was eying him sexily as she licked the meat sauce off her lips suggestively. She raised her eyebrows slightly across the table at Brent, who had just finished eating his apple slices. 

“Uhh,” he said, after a few moments of silence. “Do you want me to make you more?” 

Blaire didn’t answer — she just sat there, her eyebrows raised, with that same slow, devious, impossibly-sexy smile on her resplendent face. 

“I’ll…I’ll make more,” said Brent hurriedly, and he got up from his chair and scurried about the kitchen, setting about to make another triple portion. The whole time, Blaire just watched him from her chair, smiling. From his standing position, Brent could see how Blaire’s curves were positively oozing off both ends of her seat. There was no way a single chair of any size could contain her ass and hips now…he could even see how her flesh was pressing itself through the design on the back of the chair. That’s how curvy and voluptuous she had become; her flesh was literally pressing itself through the back of her chair! 

When Blaire had consumed yet another triple portion of spaghetti and meatballs, Brent was preparing himself for a hot and steamy sexathon in the bedroom, when Blaire suddenly spoke up. 

“Hey honey? Let’s go to the bar!” 

“To…to where?” Brent asked, taken aback.

“The bar!” said Blaire brightly. “You know, Vincent’s? We haven’t been there in ages! Well, weeks, at least, but it seems like ages!”

“Uhh…o-ok,” said Brent.

“Aww, what? Are you ashamed to be seen with me out in the world?” chuckled Blaire, standing up out of her chair and nearly knocking the table over. “Oooo, whoops, I gotta watch my hips there, haha!”

“You know that’s not true, honey,” said Brent, shaking his head. “If anything, I’m nervous that people will think that you’re dating someone below you.”

“Well that’s not true,” laughed Blaire and walking up to Brent for comparison, measuring the top of her head with her palm, going straight into his eyes. She winked at him and smiled. “Not yet, at least.” 

Just a little while later, they walked into Vincent’s and sat down at the bar…or, at least, Brent sat down. Blaire quickly found that one stool was not going to be enough to contain her massive bulk, and so she pivoted slightly, and easily sat down on two stools at once, taking up each seat with one enormous ass cheek. Even sitting like this, Brent was amazed to see how her ass still spilled slightly over each stool. He was just sitting in one, and his butt didn’t even reach both sides at the same time. 

‘Her ass is over twice as large as mine!’ he thought with a start. 

“Hey Vincent!” called Blaire over to the owner behind the bar. “How’ve you been?” 

Vincent, the middle-aged owner, looked up at Blaire, puzzled. It was immediately clear that he didn’t recognize her, even though she and Brent had come into his bar dozens of times, and were on a first-name basis with him. His eyes pivoted for a second over to Brent, almost as if to ask: 

‘Who’s this voluptuous bombshell you’re going out with? Are you and Blaire not together anymore?’

But Blaire instantly knew what was going on, and broke out into a loud laugh.

“Haha! It’s me Vincent! It’s Blaire!” 

Vincent looked at her indistinctly for a moment, before his eyes suddenly went wide and he put a clutching hand to his chest. 

“Oh lord!” he cried. “And here I was, thinking Brent had a new girlfriend! Haha oh my…oh my god, Blaire! Look at you!! What’ve you been eating, girl!? Good god almighty you look…y-you look incredible!”

“Aww thanks, Vincent!” laughed Blaire. 

The flabbergasted man then proceeded to serve the couple their favorite drinks, and an hour later, they had become pleasantly tipsy. Blaire had been thoroughly enjoying the attention she was getting from everyone. As soon as she had walked into the bar, all heads had turned and conversations had instantly begun about the insanely curvy and gorgeous woman who had come in with her ordinary-looking boyfriend. Brent was definitely enjoying himself, since he was with Blaire, but he wasn’t entirely free from anxiety as he saw the watchful eyes of bigger, taller, stronger men go over his girlfriend’s body. 

‘I bet their dicks are bigger than mine,’ he thought worriedly. But despite these thoughts, he was having a great time, especially since Blaire was getting handsy with him. Just a couple drinks in, she had started to pet and scratch the back of his head with her fingernails, and delighted in feeling up his smaller arms and legs. Blaire had never been the publicly-affectionate type before, but now, it didn’t seem to matter to her in the least that other people were watching. 

Right after they paid their tab and were about to leave, a tall, cocky, muscular young man strutted straight up to Blaire. It was clear that he had been drinking, but he was sober enough to seem relatively normal. 

“Hey baby,” he said, leaning in toward her. “You’re looking suuuuper sexy tonight.” 

“While I appreciate the sentiment,” said Blaire immediately, “I’m here with my boyfriend.” She once again put her hand behind Brent’s head and began scratching behind his ears. Brent’s eyes fluttered in pleasure, even as his stomach turned at this obvious threat. 

“Boyfriend?” said the young man doubtfully, frowning and narrowing his eyes down at Brent. “Him?” 

“Him,” nodded Blaire, smiling over at Brent. 

“Haha, um, well, baby, I don’t mean to be blunt, but — ” 

He wasn’t able to finish his pitch, though, because Blaire had turned away from him, grabbed Brent under his armpits, and actually lifted him up off his stool, placing him directly on top of her knee. Even on her knee like this, Brent’s face was even with hers, since her ass, thighs, and hips were so thick and plush. Without saying a word, Blaire grabbed the back of his head and shoved his mouth into hers, aggressively making out with him right there in the bar. Her tongue licked and lapped ravenously at his face, and her hungry lips overpowered his. Brent felt her moan loudly into the kiss, and, by the time she let him come up for air fifteen seconds later, the cocky young man was long gone…and Brent’s cock was completely hard.

Later that night, after they had walked back home, Blaire made a point of weighing Brent, and then herself, just to see the comparison. Brent had gotten down to 175 pounds, and Blaire…well, the growth she had experienced that week was incredible. She had ballooned all the way up to 285 pounds…285 pounds!!!

“Oh my god,” she said throatily, turning towards him as she blushed lustily. “I’m 110 pounds heavier than you, Brent. That’s like…almost an entire person.”

“Oh…m-my god,” he managed to say. 

Just a little later on, they were engaged in a steamy session of “side sex,” with Brent entering Blaire from a spooning position behind her. He was finding this particular position much more difficult, and he marveled at how extensively her massive hips rose up off the bed…how they were so much more gigantic than his. At this point, Blaire’s ass was so big that he had to be slightly underneath her in order to get in. He was actually curled up around her ass, even though he was still slightly taller than her. The sheer curve and enormity of her ass ate up his stature in this position, and her head was therefore far above his. 

Brent was pounding away at her with all of his strength and weight, but within a couple minutes, it became obvious that, despite his valiant attempts at “sexing her properly,” Blaire wasn’t even budging. She even put one huge arm back to steady him and actually keep him inside her. Brent felt his face burning with embarrassment, but right then, Blaire started bucking her hips, and he was forced to grab onto her and hold on for dear life. He was holding onto anything he could get his hands on…her huge boobs…her colossal love handles…he felt like he was riding one of those electric rodeo horses that eventually bucked and heaved so forcefully that even the strongest person would get thrown. He felt Blaire’s massive, hungry ass cheeks slapping and billowing around his torso, and he was shocked to discover that, on her backward heaves, her cheeks were actually starting to go around his body. Her ass was literally starting to eat him. And, somewhere deep inside there, was his little 4-inch cock, doing absolutely nothing.

“Wow!” came Blaire’s soft voice, surprisingly clear and normal-sounding. Unlike previous days, she was not lost in the throes of lust. She was…just using her normal voice, if tinged a bit with soft humor. “You feel tiny back there, Brent…just…so…small.” 

Brent felt a hot, sickening wave of shame and panic rush through him, even as he felt his cock get even harder at the insinuation.

“Ugh!” he panted desperately. “S-seriously, Blaire! I’m…I’m trying to fuck you!!” 

“I know,” she said softly, her voice far above his on the bed, “But you do, though…you do just feel…so, so small back there.”

A searing silence sat between them for a moment, but then Blaire spoke again, her voice positively purring:

“I love it.”

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 7

Over the next week, Blaire continued to grow steadily in height, and in a matter of just a few days, she had grown all the way up to 5’11. She took regular doses of her growth serum in the morning, and during these doses she had to take extra care not to take too much. As excited as she was about her growth, and her newfound dominant power dynamics around Brent, Blaire didn’t want to rush anything. Apart from wanting to savor the sweetness of each gradual growth spurt, she wasn’t sure what the serum would do to her body…or her mind, for that matter…at higher doses. Blaire was more than content to take the serum bit by bit, and she made it a point to take it in front of Brent every morning, eyeing him suggestively as she drank it. She had already become accustomed to the serum’s bitter taste now, to the point where she was actually starting to enjoy it. 

The height difference between herself and Brent was now almost imperceptible. Brent was incredibly aroused and excited by this reality, but also, in the back of his mind, his worries intensified. He was about to lose the only physical superiority he had left, even though, at this point, his height was a nominal advantage only. Blaire had started out the week at a full 285 pounds, 110 pounds heavier than him, and she had quite obviously gained more weight as the week had progressed. Brent had wanted to weigh her on Wednesday night, but Blaire refused — she wanted to wait until the end of the week, so she could appreciate the mind-shatteringly dramatic increase on the weight scale. She wanted to tip the scales at over 300 pounds…she wanted to see that huge number shining up at her. 

“Delayed gratification, sweetheart,” she had cooed at him across the dining room table as she sat back in her chair (which groaned loudly under her weight), patting her fleshy, full belly. She had just consumed an entire chicken pot pie, one of Brent’s “classic” dishes, and on top of that, she had eaten a blueberry pie, a quart of ice cream, and some raspberry shortcake. Brent was staring at her, across the table, absolutely transfixed with her ability to just…consume. He had fasted that day, but, true to form, he had cooked and baked her entire meal, even coming home from work early to get a head start. 

“Yeah, I know, honey,” he said half-heartedly, sighing. “It’s just…well…uh…”

And here Brent stopped, blushing. He was so aroused, and so internally confused, by this whole crazy process, that he literally had no way of expressing his feelings in this moment. 

“Aww look at you,” purred Blaire like a feline, smiling at him through her gorgeous face (which somehow had remained untouched by her vast accumulation of weight), “You’re so turned on right now that you can’t even make words.”

“Ah…aha…uh, y-yeah…yeah I guess so,” said Brent, bowing his head sheepishly. 

“You know what?” said Blaire suddenly, letting her chair go back down on all fours as it continued to groan and grunt under her weight. “I think I’ve noticed something recently, Brent.”

“Uhh…wh-what…uh, what have you, uh…noticed?” asked Brent, looking up. 

“That!” said Blaire with a wide-eyed smile, pointing across the table at him. “Just that right there! The way you’re sitting…the tone you’re speaking in…everything! Haha, it’s been in the back of my mind for a few days, but now it just came forward, clear as day.”

“Wh-what did?” asked Brent, feeling the fear stirring in him. He didn’t really know what Blaire was about to say, but somewhere…deep in his psyche…he knew. It was just the vigorous, incisive, energetic…dominant way she was looking at him. It chilled him to the bone…it pricked his skin up in uncomfortable goosebumps…but it also pumped an enormous amount of blood straight down into his cock. He felt his face and neck reddening further as they got hot. 

“You’ve been acting so…submissive recently!” laughed Blaire. “You bow your head like a little kid when you’re speaking to me…you mumble your words…you’re even stuttering more often, haha! And, just the way that you hold yourself. I mean, I know you’re getting smaller…skinnier…every day — what are you now?”

“Uh, 165.”

“165…my god! Haha, compared to me you’re like a little twig! But yeah, like I was saying, it’s obvious that you’re getting smaller and skinnier…but, like, the way that you’re holding yourself, Brent…your posture, the way your shoulders are slumping forward…and the way you kind of just slouch around — here stand up for me!”

Blaire snapped her fingers smartly, and Brent hesitated a moment. Was she seriously just…ordering him around like this?! Something in Brent resisted her behavior, but a much larger part of him felt immensely turned on. He stood up out of his chair, which hardly even made a sound as he lifted his weight off it. Blaire moved slightly in her chair, once again sending it groaning out agonizingly into the air. She gestured towards him with her beckoning finger.

“Come on…come over here, little guy. Stand next to me.” 

Brent walked over and stood by her. God she was huge now. Especially when she had him stand close to her like this, their size difference was overwhelming. Still, though, something in Brent made him stand up tall and thrust his shoulders back, eliciting a laugh from Blaire. 

“Haha! No, silly! Don’t stand at attention…hahaha, you never stand like that! Just stand up like you would normally.”

Brent did so, and Blaire chuckled as she traced his figure with her finger. 

“See? Haha, your body’s almost shaped like a question mark, Brent! Hahahaha, see what I mean?! You never had bad posture like this before, but…well, I think it’s a result of your fasting. You’re getting weaker. Your muscles can’t hold your body up the way they used to, because…your muscles are all melting away!”

Laughing pleasantly, Blaire reached a big fleshy hand out and squeezed Brent’s shrunken bicep. Brent could feel the strength and power in her hand as she squeezed, and he was shocked (and aroused) to see how her forearm was now clearly larger than his upper arm. It wasn’t even close. Blaire looked into his eyes and saw the searing arousal emanating from his face, and she chuckled softly, almost purring. 

“Doesn’t take much to get you going these days, huh little guy?” she teased, winking up at him from her chair. She suddenly had an arousing thought, which she wasn’t sure originated from a genuine, dominant sexual inclination, or merely from laziness. “Well, why don’t you clean the table and do the dishes — then I can see what you’ve got packing for me.” 

“O-ok,” said Brent, punctuated by a sharp intake of breath as Blaire suddenly shot her hand out, reached down into his pants, and grabbed his engorged cock. Brent was stunned and driven to even higher planes of lust by this sudden, dominant act. He wasn’t even sure he knew how he felt about her ordering him around to do the dishes. On one hand, it turned him on to no end, but on the other, Brent found himself genuinely wondering if he was totally ok with this new power dynamic. He liked it, yes…and was absolutely aroused by it…even though something in him, the prideful part of him, shuddered at the thought of being socially overpowered by someone who was already so ahead of him mentally…and who had recently eclipsed him physically. 

Even though she tried not to show it, Blaire felt a twinge of disappointment as she felt her big hand engulf and squeeze Brent’s hard cock. It just…wasn’t very big at all. Brent sure could get hard all right, but what good was that when the anatomical member couldn’t grow a centimeter past 4 inches? It didn’t really matter if he was the most aroused and lustful man in the world, totally on fire for her. When it really got down to it, he was packing a 4-inch cock — it was as simple as that. And even though Blaire hated to think this way, she knew, in the back of her mind, that Brent could no longer satisfy her sexually. Especially not with this growth serum. She was unbelievably horny now…all the time. She needed something more. 

An hour later, after Brent had diligently done all the dishes, her fears were once again underlined as Brent desperately attempted to fuck her doggystyle. He was throwing his whole body into it, heaving and pumping and thrusting his midsection into hers. But Blaire’s immense bulk was just too much for him to handle. And, even more than that, the enormous cheeks of her massive ass seemed to be almost swallowing him, consuming him, as he strained and strained to give her pleasure. Even though Blaire’s body was sporting nearly-unbelievable excesses of fat and muscle, Brent’s thrusts were only able to slightly shake and quiver her curves. He was barely able to make her move. 

Blaire just crouched there on the bed, sighing internally, barely even feeling Brent’s attempts to pleasure her. She felt guilty for being this dissatisfied and even…irritated. She knew that it wasn’t fair to Brent to expect him to actually keep up with her, and she knew that it was definitely not fair for her to feel frustrated or irritated at his inability to satisfy her. 

‘I mean, I’ve done this to myself, haven’t I?’ she thought as she continued to barely feel Brent “pounding” into her. His barely-perceptible thrusts contrasted strangely with the desperate, winded heaves that were coming out of his mouth.

‘The little guy sure is trying,’ Blaire thought to herself, feeling a stab of affection towards him, despite his unsatisfying performance. Suddenly, Blaire crawled forward on the bed, spun around, bent down hungrily, and took Brent’s cock in her mouth. She wasn’t going to go through any more of this “sex” that she could barely even feel. 

‘I just need to get all this over with,’ she thought pragmatically. She growled into Brent’s cock and shook her head back and forth, screwing her neck easily down on his length over and over, sucking her cheeks powerfully, creating a slippery, libidinous vacuum that kept up its white-hot pressure over Brent’s hapless cock. 

“Mmmmmrrrrgghh!!” groaned Blaire into Brent’s dick, shaking her head back and forth again passionately as she impaled herself down on it, sucking powerfully. 

“Oooohhhhhh!!!!” cried Brent.

‘Jesus, he’s almost there already,’ thought Blaire, caressing the tight skin of his shaft with her full lips as she swallowed him whole over and over. ‘Golly, his dick is rock hard and it doesn’t even reach my tonsils.’ 

Less than a minute later, Brent exploded into her mouth, and Blaire moaned and groaned passionately out into the bedroom, gulping his load down like it was nothing. Brent had wanted to try and help her cum too, but Blaire waved him off, doing her best to put on a smiling face. 

“Don’t worry about it honey,” she said, hopping off the bed, which groaned in relief as she lifted her enormous weight, “I just…uh, wanted to reward you for tonight. For making such a lovvveely meal…oh, and of course, for doing all the dishes too, haha!” 

“Are you….are you sure?” asked Brent uncertainly. He was doing his best to play along with Blaire’s game, but deep down, he knew that she was unsatisfied. 

“Totally, honey!” she laughed, starting to brush her teeth. “And anyway, I’ve gotta get to sleep! I’m in the lab with guess who tomorrow, and I need all the patience I can muster. And you know me…haha, when I don’t get my beauty sleep, I’m one cranky bitch.”

“Oh honey, you are not!” laughed Brent. She was right, though, and he knew it. Whenever Blaire was sleep-deprived (which was actually quite often, since she worked late into the night on her various research projects), she lost her customary gentleness, and could become quite bossy. Brent secretly loved it whenever she got into those moods, because, without even realizing it, she was flashing her dominant side. The organic nature of the dominance made it that much hotter. Now, though, it was starting to happen more and more. It was the growth serum…it had to be. And, a little while later, as Brent lay there in bed, his thoughts jumbled over each other in a confused muddle. He didn’t know what turned him on more — Blaire’s ridiculous, enormous curves, or her insane, insatiable, monstrous appetite, or the fact that she was now as tall as he was…or the fact that she was becoming more and more dominant…or…and here, Brent felt his stomach twist unpleasantly…was he most turned on by the fact that he wasn’t enough for her anymore? He didn’t actually want her to feel dissatisfied, and yet, he knew that she was…and that knowledge alone aroused him just as much as it worried him. And, as he tried to fall asleep, he heard…and felt…the bed shaking all around him. Blaire was masturbating.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

 

Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

Chapter Eight 

The next day, Blaire was in the lab, having taken yet another dose of her growth serum. She didn’t want to measure herself yet, but she was fairly certain that, by the end of the day, she would be taller than her boyfriend. As she had driven to work, her body almost felt like it was on fire — that’s how horny she was. She did her best to hide it from Brent as he made her a full breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon to go along with her serum. But she was pretty sure that her arousal was obvious. She had even caught Brent looking at her worriedly, as she barely managed to squeeze her thick curves into her work dress. She had put on 2-inch heels, which made her 6’1, a full inch taller than him. 

“What’s the matter, huh?” she had asked him, smiling teasingly down at him as she brushed the underside of his cheek with her finger.

“It’s uh…it’s just that…well,” said Brent, looking at his feet.

“It’s what, Brent?” laughed Blaire, giving him a little check with her hips, which sent him stumbling. “Haha, oops! Sorry!”

“It’s…well, I just, uh, I know that other guys are gonna be…you know…looking at you in that dress,” he said, hating how lame he sounded. 

“Haha! Ya think?!” teased Blaire, turning around in a 360-degree circle and shaking her ass and hips suggestively. 

“Y-yeah,” said Brent weakly. 

“Well, let em’ look!” replied Blaire heartily, striding over and ruffling his hair. “You’re just gonna have to get used to other men eyeing me, mister. Think you can handle it?”

“I…uh…y-yeah, I th-think so,” managed Brent. 

Now that she was in the lab, Blaire was able to focus on her work. She was glad that she had this “distraction” from her home life. Whenever she thought of Brent now, it was always tinged with a prick of annoyance, mixed with a dose of guilt at having been annoyed at all in the first place. Their dynamic was becoming rather muddled and complicated in her head, and she was thankful that she had her difficult, empirical work that she could throw herself into. 

A few minutes later, Luke walked into the lab. Over the past two weeks, as Blaire had obviously grown into what she was now, Luke had completely changed his approach to her. Whereas before he was an annoying, rude, and bothersome presence for Blaire, now…well, Blaire had to admit that she was a fan of the change. As she had gotten bigger, Luke had grown nervous around her. He had stopped harassing her, but it wasn’t just that. Blaire had actually caught him eying her body, looking at her sideways, obviously trying not to let her notice his attention. But she had noticed, and at this point, Blaire had become entirely convinced that Luke was “into” larger women. His deferent, nervous behavior, his sidelong glances, the way that he blushed and became frazzled whenever she was in the same room as him…all of it pointed straight to his newfound attraction to her body as an explanation. 

And Blaire had been having fun playing with it. Now she was the one who messed with him. 

“Well, well, well,” she chuckled, seeing him slink into the lab. “Look who decided to show up! Thought you’d just slide in here late and not have to prepare the inhibitory peptides for processing, huh? Enzyme inhibitors not your thing?”

“I’m, uh…sorry Blaire,” mumbled Luke, sidling up to her uncomfortably. “I’m…I’m only five minutes late, though. And I know what enzyme inhibitors are.”

“Oho!” laughed Blaire, turning to face him completely, enjoying how he took a step back from her. “I’m soooo glad that you know what they are, Luke! I can only pray that you’re up to date on the latest research on substrates?”

“Uhh…I…I think so,” he said uncertainly. With Blaire facing him like this, in her 2-inch heels, Luke saw that she was indeed taller than him, but a good 3 inches at that. And her body…good god…she was positively enormous. The way that she was smiling down at him, teasing him, and licking her lips…it was making him get hard…really hard. And when Luke got really hard, people noticed. 

“Well isn’t that dandy?” mocked Blaire, sauntering up to him, cornering him behind a lab table, as her curves trembled and bounced powerfully. “Well, just keep in mind, mister, that reversible inhibitors bind non-covalently, and different types of inhibition are produced, depending on whether these inhibitors bind to the enzyme, the enzyme-substrate complex, or both. Got that? Can you remember that as we do our work today? Because the other guys I’ve worked with in here seem to have forgotten this stuff.” 

“I’ll…I’ll try and remember,” stuttered Luke, trying not to get too obviously hard. 

“Good,” said Blaire, smiling down at him sexily. ‘Jesus,’ she thought suddenly, ‘I’m totally flirting with him…like…hardcore hitting on him. Haha gosh, maybe it’s just because I’m still starving, even after that breakfast. Starving and horny…great.’ 

A few minutes later, her stomach growled audibly. Luke looked up from his work and made wide eyes at her. Blaire laughed and rubbed her belly, shaking the fat around playfully. 

“Haha, GOD I’m hungry!” she laughed. “Didn’t even matter that I hate a huge breakfast.”

“I’ll…I’ll buy you lunch,” said Luke quietly.

“What!?” snapped Blaire, turning towards him. “What did you say!?”

“I….I, uhh…” stammered Luke, reddening. “I s-said…I’ll buy you lunch!”

Blaire looked at him crossways, almost suspiciously. What was he playing at? Was this his way of flirting back at her? If it was, then it was working. His submissive, humble eyes looking up at her, combined with what he had actually said, were enough to make Blaire’s clit engorged. She felt her pussy walls start to salivate. She widened her nostrils and blew out a quick sigh, intending to somehow diffuse her internal sexual tension. But her exhale only indicated that she had become excited. 

“Ok,” she said simply. “Ok, fine. You do that Luke…go get me some lunch.”

“R-right now?” he asked, hardly believing his luck. 

“Yes, right now!” she bellowed at him. “What, did you think my stomach was grumbling voluntarily!?” 

Luke scurried off to buy food, and returned minutes later with a bag filled with rich breads, baked treats, and luxury chocolates. As he took each item out of the bag, he elicited an excited whoop from Blaire, who was becoming more and more aroused the more Luke took out. 

“Good god!” cried Blaire, her massive bulk shaking in laughter. “I knew you were loaded, Luke, but holy shit! How much did you spend on all of this!? I mean, haha, don’t get me wrong — I appreciate the sentiment, but…wow! Godiva, huh!? You’re totally spoiling me!”

“I’m…uh…glad you like it all,” said Luke, beaming. 

Blaire proceeded to wolf down a good portion of the baked goods, along with an entire box of chocolates, before she turned back to Luke, who had been watching her eat, totally transfixed. 

“You know,” said Blaire slowly, sultrily, “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were trying to get me fat.”

A tense, electric silence crackled between them. Luke was frozen in place — Blaire coquettish (yet somehow dirty) flirtation was overpowering him, and he was unable to prevent his cock from hardening in his pants. There was nothing he could do to stop it; this massive, gorgeous, tall, genius woman was standing there in front of him, having just consumed a huge amount of food that he had bought her, and she had just said…that. Her simple statement was pregnant with meaning…rich with purpose. She knew. She knew that he was into her. She knew that he was into big girls. And she was playing with him…she liked it. 

Seeing Luke’s face beginning to blush a new shade of red, Blaire felt the lustful beast rise up in her, and she looked straight down at Luke’s crotch. Her eyes went wide, her mouth dropped open, and she brought her hand up to her open mouth, unable to hide her amazement. Luke’s dick was gigantic. His thick python of a cock was straining itself against the fabric of his pants, desperate to get out. Blaire’s clit, already stimulated, became even more engorged, and she felt it start buzzing in anticipation. Her pussy walls were dripping now, and she could even feel herself literally start to salivate in her own mouth. 

“Holy…fuck,” she whispered. Luke looked up at her — normally, he would have had a smug smirk on his face, just like he did whenever some other girl noticed his cock for the first time. But he couldn’t move right now…not even the muscles in his face. He knew that Blaire was together with Brent, but the word around campus had been that she was too much for him…that Brent had a small cock…that he wasn’t satisfying her. And the way she was looking at his cock right now…well, all Luke could do was wait. Even though nothing had happened yet, it was clear that Blaire was in charge. 

Blaire had never felt so sexually ravenous in her entire life. She almost pounced on Luke, but guilt pulled her back for a moment. She loved Brent…she really did. And she definitely didn’t want to do anything that was going to hurt him. But she was a woman, goddamn it! She had needs — she was only human! And there was no denying that Brent just…hadn’t been getting it done in the bedroom. It was only going to get worse, the bigger she grew. Something had to give eventually…why not now? 

‘Besides,’ she thought in a flash of insight, ‘Brent would secretly like this. He’d get off to it…he’d totally be into the humiliation.’ 

She literally saw Luke’s dick twinge and flex under his pants, and that did it. Blaire swiftly strode past Luke. 

“Wh-where are you going?!” he asked in alarm. For a moment, he thought that he had somehow fucked up. 

But Blaire didn’t respond. She went straight over to the lab doors and shut them, manually turning the lock and deadbolting the doors for good measure. Luke’s mouth went dry, even as his cock grew even bigger. 

Still without speaking, her face flushed and her pupils dilated, Blaire swung back around, grabbed Luke by the front of his shirt, and literally threw him into the lab wall, momentarily knocking the wind out of him. Luke barely had time to catch his breath before Blaire was upon him, hungrily devouring his whole mouth with hers as her tongue dominantly explored his mouth. Even though Luke knew that she was strong, he was stunned by how easily she was manhandling him right now. She was completely in charge, and quite obviously many times stronger than he was. 

“I want this cock,” she moaned into his mouth, undoing his belt and pants and grabbing his huge member with her strong hand, squeezing it and shaking it passionately. “Holy shit Luke, how big is this thing!?”

“Twelve inches,” he panted, breathing hard. 

‘Three times the size of Brent,’ thought Blaire with almost agonizing lust. She moaned out loud again and pushed Luke even harder into the wall, making a loud banging noise as she lifted up her dress and moved her panties aside. 

“I’m gonna fuck you right here, right now,” she snarled into his ear, liking his lobe ravenously for good measure as she guided his cock into her pussy. “You better last longer than Brent!” 

A second later, Blaire was moaning and crying out loud as she thrust her slopping-wet pussy entirely down onto Luke’s foot-long cock. With every thrust, she was banging his body into the wall, astonishing Luke with the violent force of her lust. Never before had he been with a woman who so totally overpowered him. And Luke was no slouch — he prided himself on going to the gym and being in shape. Blaire shoved her hand up under his shirt and ran her fingers through the rippling ravines of his hard, defined six-pack. 

‘Now this is a guy who might be able to keep up with me, at least for a little bit,’ she thought to herself, before smashing herself down even harder on his twelve-inch cock. Luke’s shocked, pleasured pants and moans, combined with his vigorous, muscular body, drove Blaire to even higher peaks of sexual hunger. Luke’s dick was so long and thick, and Blaire was riding it so intensely, that it was actually hurting her. She could feel his huge mushroom head spearing itself into her cervix — the pressure from Luke’s cock was almost overwhelming, and tears sprang to Blaire’s eyes as she continued to fuck him. It hurt, but she didn’t care. In a way, she actually liked how much it hurt. Combined with the pure rush of her erotic indulgence, the pain endorphins made her feel more alive and stimulated than she had felt…ever. 

Half an hour later, Luke was sitting in a crumpled heap against the wall, drenched in sweat, totally out of breath, his spent cock slavered over to the side in his lap, an exhausted snake. Blaire had managed to fuck two huge cumshots out of him, and for good measure, she had taken him in her mouth and had sucked forth a final few splurts, going down a full 9 inches on his thick cock before she had to stop. Blaire herself had cum more times than she could count. She was standing in front of him, smirking down as she tried to put her dress on again…but it was so tight that she could feel, and even hear, the fabric starting to tear at her hips and ass. 

“Hmmm,” she purred, shaking her head down at Luke as her smirk widened. “I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, Luke — pretty soon even that dick is going to be too small for me. As you can see from my dress — oh shit, every time I move it tears a little — I’m just getting bigger.”

“B-bigger?” croaked Luke from the corner.

“That’s right,” nodded Blaire, wide-eyed. “Bigger and bigger and bigger…oh, and of course, that includes taller too.”

“Geez…” Luke panted, shaking his head. He couldn’t believe this girl. Before, he had just been intimidated by her mind, which was why he had been such a jerk to her. But now…well, her body seemed to have caught up, and there was nothing left for him but to act in a purely deferential way toward her. In every sense, she eclipsed him. 

“So since I’m getting bigger,” said Blaire imperiously, now stepping closer to Luke and putting her hands on her massive hips, “I’m going to need new clothes…all the time.”

“H-here!” cried Luke eagerly, fishing in his pants for his wallet. “Take my credit card! W-wouldn’t…uh, wouldn’t want you to…uh, yeah…you deserve it.”

“I appreciate the sentiment, Luke,” Blaire responded with a half-smile and a cock of her head, “And I will take you up on that. But do you really think that I can go out shopping…with a dress that’s torn like this?”

“Uh…n-no,” stuttered Luke.

“No,” said Blaire. “So how about this: I start working on these peptides, because, let’s be honest, I’m the one who really knows what’s going on, and while I’m doing that, you go out and get me some new clothes…and make it something nice…some kind of revealing, short, skimpy dress…I don’t care about designers or brands. Oooh, and some leggings too…that’ll be nice. And come new heels…gosh, me feet have already outgrown these…maybe higher than a 2-inch heel, huh? Think you can remember all that, big boy? ”

“Y-yes!” sputtered Luke, struggling to his feet. 

“Oh, and bring me some lunch,” said Blaire, without looking up at him, returning to her work in her torn dress. “A lot of lunch.” 

Later on that night, Blaire returned home to another grand meal that had been dutifully prepared by Brent. Once again, he had left the lab early to come home, much to the irritation of his superiors. But he had his priorities. When Blaire squeezed her way in through the door, Brent positively gaped. She had clearly grown an enormous amount that day — her entire person seemed almost foreign to him. She was wearing a short red dress that only came up to her upper thighs, leaving nothing of her impossible curvaceous figure to the imagination. Underneath her dress, she was sporting incredibly sexy black leggings that looked like they were holding onto her voluminous flesh for dear life. Her thick body had just gotten thicker. But what was most immediately obvious to Brent was her height — Blaire was taller than him…by a good deal. Yes, she was wearing some impressive, shiny heels, but that just accentuated what was already there. The top of Brent’s head barely reached her eyes. 

“Y-you…you…”

“I got bigger,” she purred, cracking a grin as she sauntered up and stood imposingly before him, hands on her hips. “Oh, and taller too…I’m 6’2 now — and in these heels that Luke got me, I’m 6’6!”

“L-Luke!?” stammered Brent, feeling his insides contort uncomfortably. “That…uh…that guy who’s a jerk to you all the time?”

“Haha, well he’s not a jerk to me anymore,” laughed Blaire knowingly, but she drew herself back from her mirth, not wanting to give anything away. “Aha…I mean, he’s just…intimidated by me now.” 

“And h-he’s…buying you stuff?” asked Brent, not able to hide the insecurity in his voice. 

“Well yeah!” laughed Blaire, turning around and shaking her ass and hips. “Don’t you like it, honey? My dress got all torn up today, so he volunteered to go buy me a new one…oh, and new heels too…and you like these leggings?” 

“Y-yeah,” said Brent pathetically, feeling his cock get hard despite feeling a little upset. 

“Aww,” cooed Blaire, grabbing his chin and angling up his face to hers, “Is my little guy jealoussss?” 

“N-no,” pouted Brent. “W-well…maybe a little.” 

“Ha! Well just keep in mind who I'm coming home to every night,” chuckled Blaire, ruffling his hair as she walked past him and sat down in front of the exquisite meal Brent had prepared. Brent made a move to sit down across from her, but Blaire stopped him. 

“Actually, honey, why don’t you walk around and do some chores while I eat?” she proposed pleasantly. “I wanna get a good look at how much smaller you’re getting, and while I’m doing that, you minus well get some stuff done around the house, right?” 

“Uh, s-sure,” said Brent. He was immensely turned on by this proposition, but it was impossible not to feel a little humiliated and put down by the easy naturalness of Blaire’s words. Ordering him around was becoming the norm, and even though Brent was unfathomably aroused by her newfound domination, his worries about being inadequate, and about the male attention she was getting at work, were intensifying. 

“Mmmm,” purred Blaire a few minutes later, having already stuffed herself full with a vast majority of the huge meal, “You’re definitely looking smaller, honey. How much do you weigh now?” 

“Uh, 165 this afternoon,” he said from the kitchen as he busied himself with the dishes. 

“165, wow!” exclaimed Blaire. “6 feet, 165…so your body mass index is 22.4 — getting down there, haha! Still a normal weight, but getting skinnier by the day!”

“How did you know that was my BMI?!” asked Brent, surprised. He had calculated it on the computer earlier in the day, but Blaire had just done it right then and there. 

She smiled and pointed to her head. “I did it all up here!” she laughed. “I mean, it’s a pretty simple calculation.”

“Yeah, but…you just…you did it so fast,” murmured Brent, turning back to the dishes. After all these years, he could still be amazed by the power of this woman’s brain. 

“Yeah, I like you skinny,” continued Blaire softly, still looking at him. “You’ve been fasting on and off?”

“Mmhm,” he answered, nodding. 

“Hmmm…well maybe we can get you even smaller,” said Blaire in a low voice, which conveyed her arousal at the idea. “How about this, honey: you can’t eat, unless I say so. If I’m at work, or we’re otherwise not together, you have to text me to ask. How does that sound?”

“Uhhhh,” said Brent, and for a moment he paused. The idea was definitely hot…like, incredibly hot. This kind of portion control was the next step to take in their power dynamic, and it seemed like a natural progression. But once again, Brent found himself holding back. This was a huge step, one that would give Blaire an unprecedented amount of control. He could essentially kiss the idea of his own masculinity goodbye. Was that what he really wanted?

But he suddenly realized, looking at Blaire, that his masculinity was already gone. She was utterly enormous…gigantic!! And now she was two whole inches taller than him!! She could effortlessly overpower him, out-eat him, and out-think him. In every way, she was dominant, and he was submissive. And…god, she was gorgeous…her face was radiant and fresh, smiling back at him. He would do it — fuck it, he would do it, and it would be the hottest thing he had ever done. 

Blaire saw him gearing up to agree, and her eyes flashed triumphantly. 

“O-ok,” he breathed.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 11 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 9 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 9

The next several weeks went by in a surreal haze for Brent. Blaire’s newly-announced control over his food intake had a more profound effect than he could have predicted. The mere fact that she exclusively held the power over what he put into his body was hot enough for Brent, but, as the days went by, he came to realize how deep this power truly went. He was always hungry, and so Blaire was constantly on his mind, as an imperious and powerful mental companion to the agonizing desires of his stomach. Only she had the authority to make the hunger stop, if only temporarily. Blaire had already been at the forefront of Brent’s mind before, but now, it was like he felt her power slowly seeping into the deeper confines of his psyche. She didn’t even have to be around him — he began to feel her presence everywhere he went. 

“How about just a little salad?” read a typically pitiful text from Brent to Blaire. “I haven’t had anything to eat in over 24 hours. Please Blaire….?? <3”

Blaire often received these texts at work, when she was busy stuffing her mouth full of Luke’s enormous cock, or the rich foods that he continuously bought for her. At this point Blaire and Luke were fucking daily, at her behest of course, and she had gotten to the point where she could take all 12 inches of his thick member down her throat. Brent had no idea this was happening, but as far as Blaire was concerned, it wasn’t his business anyway. She was so big now that she couldn’t even feel his pathetic little 4-inch cock inside her, much less derive actual pleasure from it. A woman of her size and sexual appetites needed to be satisfied — it was as simple as that. She didn’t feel the least bit guilty about it after the second day. 

And so, more often than not when she was stuffing her throat or her snatch with Luke’s cock, she would get these kinds of pleading texts from Brent. Invariably smirking, Blaire would purposefully wait a few minutes to respond, and when she did actually type out a reply, it was often in the midst of swallowing Luke’s length down her throat. 

“Ummmmmmmmm no, not yet!” she might say, and leave it at that. Most of the time, Brent didn’t reply, and Blaire delighted in imagining his crushed reaction to the simple put-down of her short text. Sometimes he would send a “???” and it was times like these that Blaire knew he was in real agony. But it was exactly the agony, and the control she had over him, that made it so hot. Blaire never caved. He had to get used to this dynamic — it was going to be a process, and if Blaire wanted to have her authority respected, she wasn’t going to go soft on him. She knew there was no real danger; she monitored his vitals every night, just to make sure everything was in order, and even took a weekly blood sample to check his nutrient levels. She was careful to ensure that his potassium levels didn’t get too low, and that his B-12 measurements were within proper range. Everything was going according to her plan. 

Brent was leaving work earlier and earlier to come home and cook Blaire increasingly elaborate meals. Her appetite just kept getting bigger and bigger, and so the demands on his role as her chef became heavier and heavier. Even though cooking and household chores were becoming more difficult (due to his intense fasting and resulting weakness), Brent still looked forward to the moment everyday when Blaire came in through the door. At this point, she had to actually turn sideways; otherwise, she wouldn’t even fit! She always looked so ravishingly vivacious, with such bright fire in her eyes, whenever Brent saw her in the evening. 

Unbeknownst to Brent, though, the reason why Blaire looked so flushed and zesty when she came home was because she had been having lots and lots of sex…and not just with Luke. She had actually started to fuck her own students. She was continuing to teach classes, and she noticed that it had become nearly impossible for her students to absorb her lessons, the reason of course being that they were completely in awe of her incredibly massive proportions. They had never seen tits like that in their lives — not even on porn sites — and her ass…well, it was colossal beyond belief. One day, she had sat down in a big chair to do the lecture and, an hour later when it was over, she stood up, only to completely take the chair with her as she stood up. Her ass was so huge that it had actually gotten stuck in the chair! No one laughed — instead, Blaire heard a collective intake of breath from her students as they simply watched with their mouths open. 

She caught the eye of Chad, one of the big football players in her class. She knew that the 6’8, 310-pound athlete had become increasingly obsessed with her the more she grew, and, she thought, now was as good a time as any to flirt. With the chair still stuck to her ass, she winked at him.

“That doing something for you, big guy?” she asked out loud, in front of the whole class. Chad nodded wordlessly, overcome with lust. 

“Well why don’t you shoot me a message and we can meet up?” asked Blaire, shaking her butt comically with the chair caught onto it. “I need some bigger guys in my life. My boyfriend’s not really cutting it anymore, if you can imagine.”

Now the class laughed. After Blaire finally managed to get the chair off her butt, she was leaving the auditorium when Sharon came up to her. The formerly-cocky and insubordinate student was now totally dwarfed by Blaire’s body. Sharon was 6’2, but Blaire had grown all the way up to 6’4 by this point, and in her fancy heels that Luke had bought her, she was 6’8.

“Hey,” said Sharon nervously as she smiled up at Blaire. 

“Well hello Sharon,” said Blaire, making it a point to stand close to Sharon (just like Sharon used to do with her) to emphasize the vast size difference of their bodies. “What can I do for you?”

“Uhhh…w-well, I j-just thought, uh…haha, I j-just…hehe, geez look at me I’m so nervous right now, haha!” 

“You sure are, aren’t you?” chuckled Blaire. She felt her phone buzz against her huge hips. She pulled it out — another text from Brent begging for food. She typed “No siree! ;)” and sent it, looking back down at Sharon expectantly. She loved how her increasing size just made people melt in front of her. 

“I c-couldn’t help but notice that your uh…your boobs are looking so much bigger these days,” said Sharon, forcing the words out. 

“Oh yeah, tell me about it!” laughed Blaire, flopping their massive bulk in Sharon’s face. 

“W-well…I just thought I’d, uh…put it out there that if you, um…that if you needed any help shopping for bras, then…you could always just ask me and I’d be…uh, more than happy to come along.” 

“Hmmmm that’s very nice of you, Sharon,” said Blaire, looking down on her steadily. The young woman was quite attractive and well-built. Blaire felt her pussy starting to drool. It didn’t matter that she had fucked Luke’s brains out a couple hours before. She needed more. And she was going to get it. “I think I might just take you up on that.”

Sharon’s face brightened, and Blaire stepped even closer to her; the huge proportions of her form jiggled with the single step. 

“And you know what?” Blaire added, in a more sultry tone, “I’ve noticed how you’ve been looking at my body, Sharon.”

“Oh! Oh, I’m s-so sorry, I didn’t — ”

“I like it,” Blaire interrupted. She took ahold of Sharon’s chin and directed her face upwards, so they were making eye contact. “It makes me wet.”

“Ohh…oh, ok,” Sharon breathed shallowly as her face started to get red. Blaire could tell that she was aching with arousal. 

“Wanna eat me out?” purred Blaire in Sharon’s ear. “Right now?”

“Uhhh…yy-yes,” Sharon managed to say as her breasts quickly rose and fell.

A few minutes later, in a bathroom down the hall, Blaire was screaming out in orgasm as she gushed all over Sharon’s eager face. And that was just the beginning. As with Luke, Sharon became one of Blaire’s regular sexual partners. She loved Sharon’s curves and size and sexual prowess — it was clear that Sharon had been with a number of women before, but none had overwhelmed her with erotic energy like Blaire. None had come close. Her professor was insatiable. And the more she grew, the hornier she got. Soon, Blaire was demanding that students bring her food to eat while she taught class. She even put Sharon in charge of organizing all of the snacks that the other students brought. Slowly but surely, she was erecting a power hierarchy around herself, with her own dominant, lustful, and hungry energy in the center. 

Brent was beginning to wonder if all of this had been a mistake. There was no way for him to get out of Blaire’s control over his diet, since she weighed him every day and would instantly catch on if he had been eating without her permission. The other thing was that Brent was actually more turned on now than he had ever been before. It was positively thrilling, having Blaire control him to this extent, as he got smaller and smaller. His weight dipped below 160, then 150, and then, after a few weeks, even below 140. It was incredibly erotic, to be getting so much smaller, while Blaire got so much bigger, but it was complicated for Brent. Blaire’s personality had begun to change in ways that were far from subtle, and even though he felt immensely aroused by her increasingly dominant tendencies, Brent was starting to actually experience some genuine moments of terror, and feeling utterly worthless. 

“Oh woowwwww, 138!” laughed Blaire one evening, her belly fat jiggling with her mirth as he stepped off the scale. “That’s sooooo tinyyyy! I’m waaaay more than twice as big as you now, haha! Let’s see…390 divided by 138…I’m 2.82 times bigger than you!” 

“How did…?” Brent began, but he stopped himself, shaking his head. He wasn’t even surprised anymore how fast she could crunch numbers in her head. 

Blaire stood up straight, regarding him — she was 6’6 now, and her eyes were even with the top of his head. 

“I mean, I know that you’re losing a lot of weight,” said Blaire, reaching down and circling her hand around Brent’s bicep. “But Jesus Brent, look at this! Look how puny your arm is! I can wrap my whole hand around it…easily!” 

“Y-yeah,” breathed Brent, feeling his cock get even harder. 

“Your BMI is…18.7 now,” said Blaire, rolling her eyes up at the ceiling for a moment as she did the calculation. She looked back down on him, smirking. “You’re at the extremely low end of “normal weight” for someone your height. A few pounds more and you’ll officially be underweight!” 

“Uhh…haha, y-yeah,” was all that Brent could manage to say. 

“I’m looking forward to that,” said Blaire, nodding at him slowly, “But I’m worried about something.”

“W-worried?” asked Brent, a little alarmed. “About what?”

“Well, I’ve noticed, as you’ve gotten smaller and smaller, that my meal portions have gotten a little smaller. And your technique…chopping vegetables, getting the cooking times right, yadda yadda…it just seems a little off, Brent. I think that you tire out easier now, and when you do, the meals just aren’t as good.” 

“I’m…I’m s-sorry,” he stuttered, bowing his head and feeling deep shame. 

“Hmmm, yeah…well I appreciate that, but a “sorry’s” just not gonna cut it,” mused Blaire as she shook her head. “I think you need to start coming home earlier to cook.”

“B-but…but I’m already in trouble already for leaving as early as I do!” complained Brent. Blaire wasn’t really serious, was she?

“Oh, what? They’re gonna miss you that bad?” laughed Blaire playfully, shoving him in the chest a little and causing him to stumble backwards. “What is it exactly that you’re working on right now, Brent?” 

“I’m…I’m doing some important work, Blaire!” he replied, hurt by her tone. “I’m sequencing some cyanobacteria genes right now!” 

“Ooooo sequencing the genes of some bacteria!” joked Blaire, making wide eyes at him. “I bet that’s never been done before!” 

“It’s…I…I have to start small to get to the bigger stuff later, Blaire!” whined Brent, blushing with humiliation. 

“Hmmm yeah…haha except in your case —” chuckled Blaire, gesturing to his body, “You’re starting big and ending small. Jesus god, I mean look at you, Brent! Look at this!” 

Blaire bent down and put her leg next to Brent’s. The comparison was absolutely absurd. His leg had become a skinny little twig, whereas Blaire’s was a powerful, massive, firm column of fat and muscle. Laughing, she put her hand on her thigh and jiggled her voluminous flesh, so that it rippled and wobbled dramatically. Then she moved her hand to Brent’s thigh and shook it — barely any of his flesh moved perceptibly. 

“Wow, I bet my single leg weighs more than your entire body,” declared Blaire. “Yep, no doubt about it. How does that feel, Brent? You’re smaller than one of my legs.” 

“I, uhh…” he stammered, getting even harder. 

“And that’s just my legs!” persisted Blaire ruthlessly. “Look at this! Look at our arms next to each other!” Blaire wrapped her hand around Brent’s forearm and brought it up to compare with hers. Blaire’s arm looked positively monstrous compared to his.

“That’s unbelievable!” Blaire burst out. “That’s just…holy shit, Brent! Look how tiny and puny your arm looks next to mine! I hadn’t even realized you were this small compared to me — oh my god! Here, hold on — I wanna try something.”

Blaire reached over and, with some effort, took off the silver bracelet that Luke had bought for her the day before. It was a bit of a struggle, since the bracelet fit her wrist snugly. 

“D-did, uh…did L-Luke get that for you?” ventured Brent, knowing the answer already. To think of all the attention that Blaire was getting out in the world…well, it was undoubtedly arousing for Brent, but it also made him feel truly small…truly pathetic and miniscule. It wasn’t even really play anymore. It was real. 

“How did you guess?” giggled Blaire, winking at him. “Luke likes to spoil me…mmmmmm in more ways than one…haha, but anyway, hold still Brent — I wanna see if this works.”

Blaire knelt down and raised up Brent’s foot with her hand. Very deliberately, she slid the bracelet up his foot, until, with a pleased hoot from Blaire, it cleared his foot. It was around his ankle now. 

“Haha, look how loose it is down there!” mocked Blaire as she looked up at him with wide eyes. “You couldn’t even wear my wrist bracelet on your ankle, hahaha! Let’s see how far it goes up.”

With slow, purposeful eroticism, Blaire started moving the bracelet up Brent’s leg. It went past his lower leg…past his skinny calf…and even past his knee! 

“Holy fuck…” Blaire whispered, her nostrils dilating. “Holy fuckkkk….!!” 

Brent was breathing harder and harder as Blaire continued to push the bracelet up his leg, until, finally, it came to a stop at the upper part of Brent’s thigh. It was official — Blaire’s wrist was just as big as the fleshiest part of Brent’s leg. 

“Congratulations!” laughed Blaire, standing up and clapping her hands in his face. “Your thigh actually matches my wrist in size! Hahaha, oh boy.”

“Blaire…” breathed Brent lustfully, looking up at her with desperate eyes, “Please — ”

“No, no, I already know what you’re gonna say,” interrupted Blaire, continuing to laugh as she waved her hand nonchalantly. “Why should I have sex with you if it doesn’t do anything for me? That doesn’t sound very fair to me, now, does it?”

“N-no,” mumbled Brent, hanging his head. She had never teased him this harshly before. 

“Now maybe I’ll, like…jerk you off while I watch TV or something,” said Blaire. “If you can get all your chores done in time, though. And seeing as you’re moving about slower these days, I’m not terribly confident.” 

“I’ll…I’ll get right on it!” cried Brent, beginning his activity to the sound of Blaire’s laughter. He reached down to remove the bracelet from his thigh.

“No, no, I want you to leave that on there,” she purred, stroking his tiny thigh lightly with her big fingers. “In fact, I want you to leave it on always, just as a little reminder, haha. Oh don’t give me that look — it’s just gonna be another few days or so before you can’t wear it at all. Now get to work!” 

While Brent busied himself around the house with the chores, Blaire sat and ate a second dinner — she laughed when she sat down in one of the dining room chairs and promptly broke it, splintering the wood with her massive weight. 

“Whoops! Looks like there’s another bullet point in your list of chores!” chided Blaire. 

Hours later, exhausted from all his work, Brent came up to Blaire with a full-on 4-inch erection, only to find her asleep on the sofa. Her huge body took up almost half of the entire sofa, and Brent just stood there for a moment, drinking in the incredible sight of her bulk. He was too afraid to wake her up so that she could get him off — he knew that doing so would only earn him a fresh wave of put-downs…and she might even be irritated with him. Tired and downtrodden, Brent went off to bed, jerked himself off in under a minute, and fell into an uneasy sleep. His dreams were troubled by Blaire’s harshly laughing face, and wave after wave of her jiggling belly flesh. 

A few days later, Brent had come home earlier, dutifully, just like Blaire had told him to, and he was in the midst of making a huge pot of pasta when he was seized by an incredibly erotic idea. He knew that he needed to focus on preparing Blaire’s food, but the idea kept building and building in his head until he couldn’t take it anymore. He went into their bedroom, opened Blaire’s panty drawer, and fished his hand around, settling randomly on a pair towards the bottom. Then he opened her bra drawer and again chose one at random. With his heart beating like a drum in his chest, he went into the living room, took his clothes off and stepped into the leg holes of the panties, pulling them up to his waist. Even though he knew how tiny he was compared to her, to actually see it empirically presented to his face like this was just…overwhelming. Blaire’s panties were so big compared to him that he actually had to hold them up with two hands to keep them from completely falling to the ground. He quickly found that he could hold them in such a way that none of his lower body — his legs, his butt, and even his protruding 4-inch boner — was touching the panties. And that wasn’t even with them stretched! It was an immensely erotic and sobering comparison. 

‘How does she even take the time to look at me?’ thought Brent. ‘I’m almost nothing compared to her.’ 

Trembling with arousal, he reached up and put Blaire’s bra on his head. The enormous cups dwarfed his skull, and it was immediately clear that Blaire’s colossal mammaries were at least 4 times as big as his head. 

Suddenly, the front door opened, and Blaire walked in. Or rather, she tried to walk in. She had forgotten to turn sideways, and a tight, squeezing sound danced through the air as her progress was halted. She had gotten stuck in the doorframe. 

“God damn it!” she muttered and, with difficulty, managed to pull herself out and turn her bulk sideways. Brent was frozen in place, standing in her panties, with her bra on his head. Blaire closed the door (a little too hard, unintentionally slamming it), and stopped in her tracks, gaping at Brent. She just stood there for a moment, her eyes wide and her mouth open; Brent could see that her hair was a bit messed up. He felt his spirits drop a little — he had no doubt what she had been up to. 

“Ooh, are you trying to turn me on?” moaned Blaire, breaking the silence. “Showing me how small you are?” She felt herself getting instantly wet. It didn’t matter that she had fucked Luke, Sharon, and Chad earlier in the day. She was hornier right now than she had been all day. 

“And I outgrew those a while ago,” she purred, stepping closer to him.

“Wh-which ones?!” asked Brent breathlessly. “The bra or the p-panties?”

“Both!” exclaimed Blaire. “I got tooooo big for both of them…a while ago.”

Suddenly, Blaire started to jump up and down in excitement. Brent could feel the whole house shaking under the repeated, rhythmic force of her weight. Her entire body became an absolute frenzy of jiggling, with her fat bouncing and bounding and undulating about crazily in every direction. Brent just stood there waiting — it seemed like Blaire was gearing herself up for something, and she was. 

Snarling with lust, she stepped forward, and, with a quick and immensely powerful motion, she threw him up against the wall. For a few seconds, Brent couldn’t even breathe, since the force of her throw had completely knocked the wind out of him. She stood over him with her hands plastered high above him on the wall, her huge thigh in his crotch. She had gained an inch in height over the last couple days, and to go along with that, she was wearing brand-new 6-inch heels that Luke had bought her earlier. She towered above him at 7’1, a full 13 inches taller than him — he was looking straight into the impossible bulges of her breasts. 

Blaire didn’t even give Brent enough time to get his breath back. Smirking and chuckling dirtily, she turned around and backed into him, smushing her gigantic ass directly into his chest. She gyrated her enormous cheeks up and down as she pressed his body into the wall. Looking across the living room at the mirror on the opposite wall, Blaire saw that Brent’s body was invisible behind hers. She dwarfed him by so much that it literally looked like he had disappeared. That sheer reality alone made her even wetter, and she brought an eager hand down to her pulsating snatch, rubbing her clit rapidly. 

“I’m looking in the mirror right now Brent,” she moaned, “And from my vantage point, I can’t even tell that someone’s behind me. I can’t even tell that you’re there Brent!”

“Oh godddd,” he breathed, feeling himself getting close to cumming already. 

“You’re sooooo, sooooooo tiny compared to me!” Blaire moaned. “You’re so small and insignificant that when I push my huge ass up against your little body, you literally disappear. You become invisible. You become nothing…totally swallowed up by my big, big body.”

Brent could feel Blaire’s moaned words ripple through the copious bulk of her fat ass cheeks. He felt like her words were actually going into his body. He was totally transported by lust, and yet at the same time, his skinny body struggled and strove to somehow free itself from Blaire’s ass pin. He didn’t really want to get away, but his primal, animal instincts had kicked in a bit, and he wasn’t able to stop himself flailing and struggling to secure his body some space. But, of course, he didn’t have much chance of budging his wife’s gigantic fat ass, and he quickly got control over his primeval “fight or flight” response and redirected his focus to the sheer size of Blaire’s bulk. 

“Are you seeing this, Brent!?” Blaire continued to moan above him. “What does it look like down there, in between my big fat ass cheeks? You can’t even see around my body, can you?”

“N-no,” breathed Brent, feeling his breath caught in his throat not just because of the pressure against his chest, but also due to the utter insanity of how uneven the size comparison between them actually was. It seemed to him like each individual ass cheek pressing into him had more weight, more size, more mass, and more strength than a substantial portion of his own body. She pressed a little harder, and he felt the air go out of his lungs.

Chuckling a little, even as she continued to moan, Blaire let off him a bit, but then smushed her ass into him again. She kept doing this, over and over, as she continued to mock and tease him…(still adding stuff here, lol) 

Blaire continued to moan out the dirty talk, and it didn’t take long for both of them to cum — Blaire splashing mightily all across the hardwood floor, and Brent dribbling pitifully onto the bottom of her ass. 

For the next few days, it went on and on like this. Blaire was increasingly horny, and she grew bigger still, all the way up to 6’9. She had tried to step on the scale a day before, but it broke under her weight.

“Well, no need for that anymore, huh? Suffice it to say I’m three times your size by now,” she had laughed to Brent. He was grateful that he had been able to at least record his weight first — he was right at 130 pounds. 

One evening, Blaire had taken a break from the regular insults and put-downs to have a serious conversation with Brent. For a long time, she had been wavering on whether or not she wanted to shrink him. At this point, she was utterly in love with how small he had gotten, but she was running out of ways to enjoy size comparisons with him. The differences in their bodies had become so huge that it was almost silly to try and even compare. Blaire’s bracelets clattered off his thighs in an instant. The only way to keep up the size comparison enjoyment was to shrink his height. She felt a bit of anxiety around asking him — their whole dynamic was so fun and enjoyable for her right now that she didn’t want to risk messing it up. But her desire was too strong, and so she had popped the idea to him, explaining how it would work just like her growth serum, but in the opposite direction. 

“So…? What are your thoughts on all that?” she asked after explaining how it worked. She had managed to navigate the twinge of guilt she felt in even bringing all this up. 

“Ahhh….wow…haha, I m-mean…it’s…it’s a big step, isn’t it?” laughed Brent nervously. The simple act of Blaire bringing up the prospect of shrinking him was enough to make him fully hard and flushed, but he felt that his decision was clouded with some uncertainty. He was already having trouble doing ordinary tasks now that he had gotten so small and frail. He couldn’t stand up for too long before getting tired, and anything that involved lifting more than forty pounds was harder than he would have liked it to be. But still…his ultimate fantasies…Blaire could make them all come true…

“But if I shrink,” he blurted out suddenly, “Then who’s going to cook all your meals?”

“Haha oh Brent, you’re silly, you know that?” chuckled Blaire, ruffling his hair with her huge, fleshy hand. “Luke brings me lunch every day now. And he goes out and buys it from the fanciest stores…and I gotta say, compared to what he brings me, your cooking is…well, it’s not quite up to snatch, to put it bluntly. 

Brent hung his head a little. The meals he cooked for Blaire were his last refuge. 

“But don’t worry! I still enjoy eating what you make for me,” said Blaire soothingly, petting his face. “And I know it’s the best that you can do, so…that’s something isn’t it? But don’t worry — even when you get smaller, I’d still want you to cook for me. I’ll buy you a step-stool, haha! And as far as my meals go, by the way, it’s not just Luke who brings me food, you know. I literally have dozens and dozens of students who bring me food all the time, even in my office hours.”

“Oh,” said Brent blankly. He had had no idea how much Katie was truly eating until now. 

“So what are your thoughts?” asked Blaire again. She didn’t want to sound like she was pushing him, but she was feeling an eagerness that was almost too much to handle. 

“I…I mean…of course it w-would be super hot…hotter than anything…ever,” said Brent. 

“Mmhmm,” nodded Blaire. “Yes it would.” 

What was he waiting for? He knew that he wanted it — both Blaire and Brent were having this same exact thought. Blaire was waiting, and Brent was grappling with any last shred of masculinity that was clinging to the outer rims of his consciousness. If he agreed to this, there would be no going back — it was the big plunge. He looked up at her, and her eyes were wide and sparkled with lust. 

“Ok,” said Brent quietly, feeling his cock twinge in its fully-erect state. “Ok, let’s do it.” 

“Perrrrrrrfect!” cooed Blaire, a huge smile splaying itself out across her face. Her flesh jiggled as she reached into her purse (a new purse, of course, freshly-purchased by Chad) and handed him a vial of the shrinking serum. She made Brent take his first dose right then and there, and her eyes gleamed hungrily as she watched him swallow it down. 

Over the next few days, Brent began shrinking fairly rapidly, and almost as soon as he started to shrink (a few hours after his initial dose), he started to regret it. Everything was just happening too quickly for his liking — if it had just been him shrinking and nothing else, it might have been bearable. But he was shrinking while Blaire was growing at the same time, and so the differences between them, already vast, began to expand at an increasingly exponential rate. It also didn’t help that the shrinking serum seemed to work a little faster than the growing serum. Blaire had tried to explain the mechanisms to him, but it had gotten too complicated for him, and she had been forced to cut her explanation short with a laugh and a condescending ruffle of his hair. Within a few days, Brent had shrunk all the way down to 5’6, and Blaire had just hit the 7-foot mark. It was a dizzyingly rapid change for Brent, and it made everything seem totally out of control. When they stood next to each other in bare feet, he was staring at the lower portion of her monstrous breasts. Of course, Blaire was rarely in her bare feet these days. It seemed that each time she came home from work, she had on a new pair of tall, fancy heels, which at this point shot her up to 7’5 or 7’6. She loved wearing these heels around Brent, and especially delighted in the comparisons in the mirror. 

“Haha, look at that!” she said at one point. “You’re staring straight into my stomach right now, haha! Your head barely even touches the bottom of my tits. Boy oh boy, and I thought you were tiny before — I didn’t know what I was talking about!” 

Blaire was almost woozy with arousal most of the time now. In addition to fucking the brains out of Luke, Sharon, Chad, and many others at school, she was really taking the time, when she got home, to show Brent how small he was becoming compared to her. One time, she even came home with some of Luke’s cum still spattered over her face, but she didn’t care. Her lust was growing, just like her already-tremendous body. She felt like the only two things on her mind now were food and sex, and, deep in her huge bones, she could feel the inexorable pull of something dark and searingly, erotically vital growing within her.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 10 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 10

“H-Honey?” ventured Brent nervously one night soon after. He was kneeling in between Blaire’s big legs as she lounged on the sofa, watching TV after consuming an unprecedented amount of food for dinner. But Brent wasn’t watching TV with her; instead, he was faced directly towards Blaire. She had tasked him with massaging the enormous rolls of her fat stomach, and Brent was utterly blown away by how big she was getting, especially compared to his small, weak hands. Her huge belly swelled bigger than it had ever been before due to her most recent meal, and Brent soon became lost in the massive scope of her stomach. The fat just didn’t seem to end — sitting down as she was on the sofa (taking up almost three times the space any normal person would fill), her stomach had started to hang down a little in between her legs. Brent had more fat to deal with than he could handle, but he set to work diligently rubbing and massaging, despite the fact that he was already completely exhausted from a full day of cooking for her. He hadn’t even gone to the lab.

As he rubbed and massaged her, however, Brent could feel the steady buildup of uncontrollable arousal begin to take hold. He wanted her so bad…he wanted to have sex with her more than anything else in the world. She was so, so many times bigger than he was, and almost two feet taller, to boot! He had shrunk down to 5’3, and she was 7’2, and when she had come home from work earlier in the evening (in spiffy 6-inch heels, all sweaty, with her hair messed up, as usual), he had been staring into the lower part of her incredibly fat stomach. Somehow, though, she was still managing to keep an hourglass figure, despite her ferocious increase in size. Seeing her come in through the door and get stuck again made Brent almost lose himself right then and there. But he had tried to control himself, and for the past two hours, he had waited on Blaire’s every whim, bringing her every dish she asked for with a snap of her huge fingers.

But now, crouched between legs that each weighed far more than he did, rubbing and massaging her massively fat bulk, Brent couldn’t take it anymore. His 4-inch cock had been rock-hard for hours already, and now, it was threatening to explode without Blaire even doing anything. He just HAD to say something to her — he couldn’t hold his lust in any longer.

“What is it?” she asked disinterestedly, not taking her eyes away from the TV.

Brent’s heart was drumming away in his increasingly frail chest; he was so nervous about asking the question he was about to ask, but he powered through his anxiety out of sheer desperation.

“C-can…can w-we, uh…can we have sex?” His voice sounded so small and mousey. There was no way he was going to be able to speak anything, much less a question like that, with any kind of confidence or authority. He looked up past the mounds and rolls of fat towards her face. She was so enormous now that he was barely even able to see her expressions now over her big breasts. Blaire still didn’t take her eyes off the TV, but her eyebrows went up a little on their interior sides as her lips curled into a smile. For a moment, Brent’s heart jumped — she thought that his question had been cute! She was going to say yes! But almost immediately after, he felt the deep rumblings of a derisive chuckle build up within her midsection, shaking and jiggling her belly fat in front of his face. Brent immediately felt crushed and bowed his head, even as he became even harder still. From his vantage point, all he could see was Blaire’s wall of fat flesh, like some kind of organism unto itself, quivering and trembling as it laughed at him.

“Hahaha…oh my god…can we have sex?” Blaire muttered to herself amusedly, still watching TV. Then she spoke directly to him, though still without looking at him. “I think we’ve been through this already Brent — I can barely even feel you anymore. It just doesn’t do anything for me.”

“I…I know,” panted Brent, his face getting redder and redder as he fought to press forward against her fat. He was absolutely beside himself with lust. “B-But…I can…I can try…try to make you feel it, and I just…I just want you sooooo bad. Please Blaire, please….please…”

Blaire chuckled again and looked down at him. Just seeing his pleading eyes staring up at her as his skinny little body crouched in between her big legs like that…well, it was enough to get Blaire wet. She totally overpowered him in every way, to the point where all she had to do was sit there and watch TV and he would just be sweating from arousal, almost ready to burst.

“Oh my god, you really do want me sooooo so bad,” she murmured through her amused smile. “Look at your face — you’re ready to explode already.”

“Please….” he whispered again.

Blaire sighed and shrugged her shoulders. “Well, I’m gonna keep doing what I’m doing, but you — haha, you knock yourself out, Brent. Try and see if you can make me feel something.”

“Oh thank you! Thank you!” he blubbered, rising up unsteadily on his rickety legs and attempting to lift her belly fat, which was hanging over her vagina and blocking his way. For the next five minutes, Brent struggled with the fat, trying and failing over and over to lift it. Blaire just kept watching TV, laughing at his attempts.

“Oops! Didn’t quite get it that time, haha! Go on Brent — try it again! Try to move my fat again!”

His shrunken muscles burned with effort, and the sweat poured off him. He was trying as hard as he possibly could, spurred on by the driving power of his lust, but it just wasn’t enough. He was too weak, and she was too big. Finally, after almost ten minutes of toil, he collapsed backward onto the floor, utterly exhausted.

“Awww, is my big fat belly too much for you?” she asked in a pouty, teasing baby voice. “Haha, gave you the opportunity, Brent! But you couldn’t even get into a position to put your cock inside me! Jesus you’re so weak and small!”

She kept looking down at her tiny shrunken boyfriend, with his thin little chest rising and falling, his small cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. She smiled to herself, getting a fun little idea.

“I’ll tell you what,” she said. “Just because I’m curious what’ll happen, I’ll let you in.”

Reaching down her right arm, Blaire made a sweeping motion, gathered a colossal spill of her belly fat, and pulled her arm back, clearing the way to her vagina. Her fat still spilled over her forearm, but she still managed to expose her pussy. Brent barely registered that she had easily done with one arm what he couldn’t do for ten minutes with his whole body — he didn’t have any room in his brain to think. As fast as he could, he managed to roll over onto all fours and crawl desperately towards her, using the fat on her legs as hand-holds to help him stand up again. There it was: Blaire’s pussy, sitting in between her fleshy legs like a monarch, its wet red lips glistening with lubrication.

“Mmmmmm, there you go Brent,” purred Blaire. “Have at it, tiger! Show me what’s in that little cock of yours! Show me what you got, tiny man!”

Brent’s entire body was shaking with lust by this point, and he almost fell forward into her crotch, his cock slipping in between the fat folds of her fleshy vaginal lips. He came almost instantly, spewing his load into the shallow recesses of her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” Brent groaned out into her belly. He hadn’t even lasted one second.

“Oh my god, are you cumming already!?” laughed Blaire. “Jesus Brentt, Brent — are you even IN there? I can’t feel a thing — I can barely even feel it when your whole body’s rubbing up against me now. Hahaha, see? THIS is what I was talking about! You can’t call that SEX. I can’t feel you and you lasted for literally a split second. And on top of all of that , you needed my help to even GET to my pussy! Oh my GOD, and you have the nerve to beg ME for sex? How pathetic!”

And suddenly, Blaire dropped her fat back down, and it slapped all around Brent’s body, pinning him in Blaire’s crotch. His world went completely dark, and all he could hear were the distant rumblings of Blaire’s laugher through her fatty flesh. He flailed his limbs wildly, but there was no way that he was going to move her belly.

“Having trouble?” he heard her muffled voice mocking him. “You stuck, Brent? You stuck there under my big fat belly? You can’t move it can you? Oh noooooo…you’re too small…and too weak!”

Brent was running out of air, and his panicked limbs flailed still wilder. Blaire let him have a few more seconds under her fat to make her point, before reaching down with her arm again and lifting up her fat, releasing Brent and sending him tumbling down to the ground gasping for air, his entire body completely depleted.

“Ooooo, baby, that was SOME sex,” she teased down at him. She proceeded to turn her attention back to the TV, ignoring him for much of the rest of the night.

The next morning, Brent received an urgently-marked email from the administration of the university. His heart sank a little as he read through it, even though he had been expecting something like this to come sooner or later. He had been ordered to report to a meeting with his academic advisor and the head of the lab he worked at — the meeting was scheduled for noon that day, and, most importantly, the email warned that if he failed to report, then he would be expelled. Brent had been cutting back on his lab hours more and more to cook for Blaire, and he knew that eventually, something had to give. He would have to find a way to talk his way out of it. Maybe he could pretend that he had some strange disease, or something, that was causing him to shrink and get smaller. Surely they would understand his plight, wouldn’t they? Especially if he was right there in front of them, looking weak and frail.

As he dressed himself, he began to feel a little hopeful. Yes, he should definitely be able to talk his way out of this. Maybe they would even still pay him a stipend, since, like…it could be some kind of “sick pay,” right? He could get the best of both worlds — he could stay home most days and cook for Blaire, and not lose his position! It was going to work out.

As he finished getting ready and turned to leave the bedroom, he saw Blaire’s big body blocking the doorway. Her hips were far wider than the door, at this point, and, even though she hadn’t even put her heels on yet, her head would have risen up a good six inches over the top of the door frame. As she was standing now, though, she was bent down, with her palms on either side of the wall, completely filling in the doorway space. There was nowhere for him to go. Her fat was stretching her clothes to the limit, even though, again, Brent was struck by how she managed to retain her hourglass shape, and how her face seemed almost unaffected by the weight gain.

“You look chipper!” she said brightly, her eyes sparkling down at him. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Uhhh…I…I got an email from the university,” said Brent, feeling dwarfed as he stared into the middle of her fat stomach. “They’re…they’re gonna expel me unless I come to this meeting with them at noon today. So I should…I should, uh, yeah…be going now.”

“No,” said Blaire simply, cocking her head down at him. “I don’t think you’ll be doing that.”

“Wh-what…what do you mean?” asked Brent. Fear was beginning to course through his veins.

“I don’t really think it’s important whether you’re expelled or not,” she said matter-of-factly. “But what IS important is that you have more time to cook and clean around here. You’re just gonna be getting smaller and smaller, so you’ll need more and more time to at least do…like, an adequate job.”

“B-But Blaire!” he protested in a trembling voice, as his face began to flush, “M-my…my research! M-my…career! I…I c-can’t get expelled!”

“Oh,” said Blaire softly, smiling down innocently at him, “I think you can. And you will. Because you’re not going anywhere.”

A tense silence sat in the air between them, with Brent gaping up incredulously at her, and Blaire just smiling sweetly down at him. Suddenly, something seemed to snap inside Brent’s mind, and he became enraged. She couldn’t do this to him! Having all their hot growth and size play was one thing, but THIS…this was going to mean the total abnegation of any sense of independence or adulthood. His masculinity was already gone — he knew that much already. But somewhere in his mind, he was still operating under the assumption that he was a student…an adult…a scientist…and now Blaire was threatening to squash it all in one fell swoop. He couldn’t stand for it! He wouldn’t let her!

And so he did something totally irrational — he charged her. He wasn’t going to go down without a fight; he was going to do everything in his power to move her away from that doorway. Blaire didn’t budge; she just stood there with that same smile on her face. Brent barreled into her stomach and immediately bounced off, flying backward several feet and falling flat on his back. He hadn’t managed to move her a fraction of an inch. From his supine position, he looked up at her, looming high above him. He started to sit up, but suddenly, Blaire stepped forward and kicked him back down to the floor with an easy movement of her massive leg. She placed her right foot directly on his chest and began to exert pressure. Very quickly, Brent found it hard to breathe.

“Your only duty,” she said firmly, “Is to be here with me. Your research isn’t worth anything, Brent. I don’t give two shits if they expel you or not — it’s not like the world is gonna be losing a great scientific mind.”

“B-But K-Blaire!” sputtered Brent with difficulty, “My g-genetics research…it’s…it’s — ”

“Totally mundane?” offered Blaire, still increasing the pressure of her foot. “Come on Brent, sequencing cyanobacteria? Pffft, you’re eons behind the REAL minds in your field. The only reason they gave you a job in the lab was because they needed someone to do all the busy work. Trust me, Brent, I know — I’ve spoken to some of your, haha, uh…”colleagues,” and there’s not a heaping ton of respect for your intellect.”

Brent didn’t know what to say, but at the moment, he was concentrating on trying to breathe. Still, though, Blaire’s merciless words cut him to the core. And she wasn’t done yet.

“Yeah, I always thought you were kinda dumb, anyways,” she continued. “When I was tiny, I was willing to just not think too much about it, but now that I’m big and you’re tiny, it’s pretty hard to ignore. You’re just inferior to me, Brent…in every single possible way. So why should you waste time keeping up a facade that no one believes? Haha, no. No, from now on, you’re just gonna be my little house husband.”

Brent’s rage was totally gone now — it had burned itself out fast, and all that was left now was his submission. He had no choice to accept what Blaire was saying; at the mention of “house husband,” he even became rather excited. There was nothing standing in the way of complete subservience now. And he had the honor…the privilege…of being the one she came home to. His emotional swing was complete, and it hadn’t taken more than a minute of Blaire’s mental and physical domination to make it happen.

“And,” continued Blaire in the same steady voice, arching her eyebrow as she bent down over him closer, “We’re going to be opening up the relationship. I need more sex, Brent, more and more and more, and, well, I don’t think I even need to say it after last night, but…you just aren’t enough. Don’t get me wrong — I think it’s hot when you beg and plead like you did, and when I see just how freaking small and submissive you’ve become, but I need more than just that, Brent. A LOT more. I need to get fucked by big cocks that are attached to actual men. I need big girls to eat me out. I need to be fucked by people who are actually capable of fucking me. I’ve been doing it for a while now, as I’m sure you’ve picked up, but it’s time to make it official.”

Brent felt completely emasculated and dehumanized, physically, intellectually, and sexually. He had no words of response — he simply nodded his head, to let Blaire know that he understood. Her lips curved into a smile, and she moved her big foot off his skinny chest. He got up, sputtering and coughing, staring straight forward into the middle of her belly fat. It started quivering a little in front of his face, and he heard her chuckling from high above him.

“Hahaha…in fact, I think even “house husband” is too much for you,” she laughed, her hugeness jiggling in his face. “LOOK at you way down there — I have to take a step back to even SEE you!” Blaire proceeded to take this step back, but she accidentally got stuck in the door frame again. She rolled her eyes and wiggled and gyrated her hips a little, finally dislodging her hips after a few failed attempts.

“Yeah, don’t get too excited,” she cooed down at him, ““Husband” is too much for you — you’re my slave, my little house pet. That’s what I’ll be calling you from now on. Now go make me a snack.”

In the ensuing days and weeks, this power dynamic became normal, as Brent sank further and further into servitude. He continued to shrink every day, until, a couple weeks later, he was all the way down to 4’5. If Blaire hadn’t broken the scale previously, then Brent would have discovered that he weighed no less than 70 pounds. Blaire, meanwhile, continued to grow, shooting all the way up to 8 feet tall by the end of the first week in their new power dynamic. At this point, Blaire decided to stop her height growth for a bit, as she was having great fun indulging in all of the sex with various people at this size. She continued fucking Luke and Sharon on a daily basis, and she marveled at how eagerly and unquestioningly they both serviced her. She had never seen another woman eat pussy with such fervor, frenzy, and dedication as Sharon; likewise, she had never seen another guy go at her so hard during sex like Luke, desperate to please her. It all still felt amazing, but she could tell that Luke’s cock was starting to feel…smaller than it had before. Thankfully, she had Chad, who at 13 inches was a good inch longer than Luke. Chad competed with Luke for sexual energy as well, and after the first week, she decided that on some days, she actually liked Chad’s cock more.

“Fucking GIVE it to me, big man!” she screamed out into her office as the 6’8 football player went at her with thrust after powerful thrust, for all he was worth. Many rivulets of gushing cum ran down her newly-bought (and massive) office chair, and onto the floor, as Blaire came again and again from Chad’s fucking. She would usually manage to squeeze three orgasms out of him before he begged her to stop, and even then, sometimes she just bent down and stuck his entire cock down her throat, sucking and sucking on him until he came again down her gullet. She was proving a point to him; their sex was over when SHE said it was over.

“H-Holy….SHIT!” Chad cried after one such session, collapsing backwards into one of Blaire’s bookcases, dislodging a large textbook from the shelf.

“Hey, be careful, stud!” chided Blaire, “That’s my Bailey and Scott’s you just knocked down!”

“Your…your what?” asked Chad.

“Bailey and Scott’s! Diagnostic Microbiology, 14th Edition! The gold standard! Not that a D student like you would care.”

“I…I thought you s-said if I fucked you good then, uh…then you raise my grade,” Chad said.

“Did I say that?” asked Blaire airily, with a smile. “Well I only came four times just then, Chad. A warm-up!”

“A…w-warm up!?” he stammered.

“So what…are you just gonna sit there on the floor naked like a little bitch, throwing my textbooks on the floor, or are you gonna come over here and show me how much you REALLY want a B in the class?”

Chad couldn’t believe the appetite of this woman — he was totally empty, and yet, he was still hard. She just had that effect on people. He stood up, his huge cock pointed straight at her, and started lumbering back to her.

Just then, Chad’s girlfriend burst into Blaire’s office. She was a tiny little thing, one of the cheerleader girls, who was only 5’1 and barely weighed 105 pounds. Her blond pigtails bounced angrily as she turned to Chad, her blue eyes wide and flashing with rage.

“I knew it!!! They said you’d be in here with your cock out!!! You’re fucking cheating on me!!!”

“K-Kenzie!” cried Chad in alarm, backing up from her furious advance. Blaire just smiled from her lounging position in her giant office chair — to her the whole scene was quite amusing. The massive, muscled, 6’8 football player with the 13-inch erect cock, stumbling backwards in the wake of his tiny blond girlfriend, whose head barely came up to his chest.

“You piece of shit!!” she cried, pummeling him with her little fists. “I knew you couldn’t keep that thing in your pants!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!”

“Kenzie,” came Blaire’s calm voice from behind. “I think you’re looking at all this the wrong way.”

“Don’t tell me how to…t-to…oh my god!” cried Kenzie, turning around and really getting a good look at Blaire for the first time. The tiny woman was totally blown away by what she was seeing. Never in her entire life had she seen another human being as enormous, as fat, as…just…BIG, as Blaire was.

“Instead of getting mad at Chad for fucking me,” said Blaire in that same pleasantly measured tone, “Why don’t you just…join in the fun?”

“J-Join…join in?” stuttered Kenzie, whose mouth had gone dry.

“Yes,” said Blaire deliciously, standing up from her chair. Kenzie’s mouth dropped open. This woman was so huge that she was literally staring straight into the fat, curved folds of her upper hips. Her massive bulk jiggled and gyrated impossibly with each movement, and the little cheerleader felt herself rooted to the floor as Blaire stepped towards her, shaking the room with each plant of her foot.

“Yes, join in,” purred Blaire down to the tiny woman, and, getting down on her knees and reaching her arm down, Blaire very deliberately stuck two of her huge, fat fingers into Kenzie’s pussy, underneath her skimpy cheerleader dress. Kenzie drew a sharp intake of breath as she looked up at Blaire fearfully, but very quickly, her alarm turned to ecstasy as her eyes rolled back into her head. She started moaning, totally under the spell of this unprecedentedly titanic and fat woman. Chad watched everything unfold, mesmerized — he couldn’t believe how confidently and effortlessly Blaire had taken control. It was incredibly hot for him to watch his girlfriend get manhandled like this; her sexual potency was just too powerful to resist.

“Hey Chad, are you just gonna stand there and gawk as I finger fuck your girlfriend?” asked Blaire without turning around, “Or are you gonna pony up and fuck me like you want that B?”

Later on that night, Brent was toiling away in the laundry room, performing his usual nighttime chores. One of the main ones was cleaning Blaire’s sex-soiled laundry — at this point, almost every day she was coming home, her clothes were almost steaming with the smell of sex. There were usually cumstains all over her pants or dress, and Brent only had to be in the same room with her to be able to smell the deodorant and cologne of many different men issuing forth from her clothes. He was immensely turned on by all of this, particularly Blaire’s blatant insinuations about the cock sizes of Chad, Luke, and others, but he also found that he was still dealing with feelings of anxiety, jealousy, and shame. He would have loved to at least be able to watch her have all this sex — the fact that it had all happened without him made him feel even smaller than he actually was.

“Mmmlaugh…Get a move on, mllammllaaugh…why don’t you?” came Blaire’s voice in between chews and swallows. “I need my red dress ready for when Luke comes over tonight.”

“L-Luke…?! Tonight!?” blurted Brent incredulously. He poked his head out of the laundry room and looked out at Blaire. She was surrounded by countless cakes, pies, and sweet breads, not to even mention the pans of slow-roasted chicken and pork. Brent had run himself ragged cooking all day, and within just a couple minutes of Blaire sitting down to eat, it was already clear that he had not made enough.

“Yes, tonight!” said Blaire, shoving a whole half of a pie into her mouth and quickly chewing and swallowing it down her throat. She immediately followed it up by tipping an entire pan of boneless pork loins into her mouth, chewing and swallowing voraciously as her throat swelled lewdly. Brent’s eyes grew wide. He already knew how Blaire ate, but she just seemed to be getting more and more intense. She was truly, in every sense of the word, insatiable.

When Luke arrived an hour later, Blaire had long since eaten every bit of food that Brent had prepared for her. Brent peeked out meekly from behind a chair, watching Blaire greet him in her full get-up. She was wearing her tight, fancy red dress, and the most recent pair of 6-inch platforms that Luke had bought for her. She looked positively monstrous; standing next to her right before Luke rang the doorbell, Brent saw that, in her heels, her pussy cleared his head — he could have walked in between her legs and his head wouldn’t have even brushed anything.

“Oh my god, FINALLY!” exclaimed Blaire as she essentially dragged Luke into the house. He was laden with bags and bags of sweets and rich foods from his go-to expensive restaurants.

“Your, uh…house boy didn’t make you enough?” chuckled Luke, stumbling forward into the house as he beheld this huge, immensely fat amazon with unadulterated awe.

“He never does anymore,” said Blaire, closing the door behind him. “But really, what can I expect? He’s four-and-a-half feet tall and weighs 70 pounds. I’m surprised he can even lift a ladle anymore. Here, put those bags here on the table.”

“You, uh…you wanna eat now?” asked Luke, smiling wryly. From his hiding place behind the chair, Brent could tell that Luke enjoyed watching her eat.

“Later,” said Blaire shortly, grabbing him by the shirt and more or less dragging him towards the bedroom. “I’ve got something else I want filled first. You better’ve brought your A-game tonight, because I am not in the mood for taking breaks anytime soon.”

Blaire was pulling Luke toward the bedroom too fast for Brent to find another hiding spot. Stumbling past, Luke saw him and their eyes met. Immediately, Luke’s eyes got wide, and he actually started back in shock.

“Wh-what’s, uhh…is that, uhh….is that….?”

“Yes that’s my little house slave,” said Blaire, stopping her momentum just briefly to enjoy the moment.

“Ugh!” exclaimed Luke in undisguised disgust. “He looks like he just, like…got out of a concentration camp or something. Like…uhh, how is he even still alive?”

“Oh I make sure to keep his vitals steady,” said Blaire casually. Still holding onto Luke’s shirt, she bent down over Brent, as if she would a child, her huge shadow completely falling over him.

“When Luke and I are finished I expect all the food he brought to be nicely arranged on plates, just the way I like it,” she said. She noticed the longing look in his eye, and started laughing.

“And you don’t need me to re-emphasize to you, do I, that my bedroom is strictly off-limits to you. I know your horny little ass would get off to watching Luke plow me, but there’s work to be done. Don’t disappoint me, slave.”

She pulled Luke into the bedroom and shut the door. Just a few moments later, Luke’s raw cries were mixing with Blaire’s deep, husky growls that gradually morphed into roars. If Brent paused in his chores only for an instant, he would feel the vibrations of their fucking in the very floors and walls of the house.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 11 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 11

Over the next couple weeks, Brent’s role as Blaire’s house slave gradually hardened into his brain and body. His capacity as a servant became harder and harder the more he shrank — within days he was only 4’3 tall. He enjoyed very few moments of rest, since his job was to clean the house and prepare food for an absurdly fat, 8-foot amazon, whose growth was nowhere close to being done. Even though Blaire had decided to slow her growth for the time being, Brent’s job was still nearly impossible to fulfill. In the span of a single day, he had to make enough food to feed fifty people, and even then, his efforts invariably came up short.

One night in particular, after Blaire had gulped down an entire table of food in less than five minutes, Brent was busying himself, trying to clear the table, when his skinny little legs wobbled under the weight of the dishes he was carrying, and he fell to the floor. A whole host of plates and saucers crashed onto the floor around him, breaking into dozens of pieces. From her position in the giant, custom-made wooden chair (the only chair in the house that would fit her massive ass), Blaire rolled her eyes as she licked the remnants of scalloped potatoes from her lips.

“Seriously?” she asked, not a little irritated.

“I’m…I’m sorry!” Brent panted, struggling to stand back up amongst the broken shards.

“That was, like four plates you were carrying,” said Blaire, raising her eyebrow at him as she rubbed her fat belly, which hung down beneath the seat of the chair. “Are you actually that weak, that you can’t even carry a few plates?”

“I…I j- I just, uh…I g-guess I’m just super t-tired,” Brent managed to say, finally getting himself to stand up. “I’ve…b-been working all day, and, uh…yeah. My legs just, uhh…k-kinda gave out there.”

“Working all day,” repeated Blaire mockingly. “And what I just ate is what you have to show for it.”

“D-Didn’t you like it?” asked Brent.

“Hmmm, well, the potatoes were ok,” said Blaire, shaking her belly at him. “But pretty much everything else…uh, yeah. No, no, it was…less than satisfactory.”

“I’m…sorry,” said Brent in a small voice, bowing his head. Even though he never ceased to get a sexual thrill out of Blaire making him feel small in any way, he still desperately wanted to be able to serve her well, to provide for her. But now she was shooting him down, and she wasn’t done yet.

“Yeah, I’m thinking we need to make some changes around here,” said Blaire emphatically, suddenly standing up. Brent could feel the floor shaking as Blaire strode up to him, crushing little shards of broken plates under her heels. Standing before him now, she put her hands on the underside of her massive, fat belly and jiggled it in his face. Completely dwarfed, Brent was staring straight up into the bottom half of her tremendous stomach; it was all he could see. His head barely reached her pussy. He heard her laughing above him and he glanced up, but since she was standing so close to him, he couldn’t even see her face because her mammoth tits were in the way.

“Hahaha, yeah, to think that someone so skinny and tiny could feed THIS belly! Oh my god — what a joke! Hahaha, it doesn’t matter if you have all day long! Face it, Brent, you just don’t have what it takes anymore. From now on, you won’t be making me any more food.”

“B-But Blaire!” sputtered Brent, feeling desperately aroused as he stared forward into the insane fat of her stomach. “I…I w-want to serve you! I w-want to help you grow!”

“Psssh, YOU wanna help me grow?” laughed Blaire. “I’m pretty sure I’ve got that covered, thank you very much. And don’t worry — you’ll still be serving me, but now, most of your time is going to be taken up with…other things.”

“O-other things?” asked Brent.

“Yes, other things,” said Blaire, peering down at him over her huge boobs. “We can talk about it after you get this mess cleaned up.”

An hour and a half later, Brent had cleaned up the broken plates and done the rest of the dishes. His body was shaking with hunger and fatigue. He saw Blaire sitting on the sofa watching TV, and moved to walk towards her. However, he was so exhausted that he actually fell down on the floor again, eliciting another laugh from Blaire. His limbs trembled as he struggled to stand up again, but Blaire stopped him right there.

“No, little slave — don’t try and stand up. You’ll just fall down again. Your weak little legs just can’t handle it anymore, can they? Crawl to me, slave. Crawl.”

Brent did as he was told, feeling demeaned like an animal, but also amazingly lustful. He really was like a pet now, crawling up to its owner. Once he reached Blaire, she spread her legs, raised her fat stomach up with one hand, and then lifted her panties with the other. She wordlessly pointed to her pussy, which had been drooling in expectation of this moment. Brent knew what he had to do, and he crawled up in between her legs, grabbed her fat thighs for support, and raised himself up towards her hot snatch. He suddenly felt the huge, weighty force of Blaire’s mighty, fleshy hand on the back of his head, as she gently but insistently pressed his face to her hungry vagina.

“Have a little something to eat, my slave,” came Blaire’s voice, almost purring with arousal. “We don’t want you to go all day eating nothing, now, do we?”

Brent was almost beside himself with gratitude and desire as he licked and lapped hungrily at Blaire’s enormous pussy. It was true — he hadn't eaten anything all day, and the sweet, salty, pungent juices welling up from her snatch tasted like heavenly ambrosia to him. He could almost feel his little tummy swelling a bit with the volume of her fluids. As he continued to eat her out, Blaire gently let her fat back down, so that Brent was trapped in place, his head forcefully held to her pussy by the weight of her belly. But she made sure to leave enough space so he could continue to breathe as he did his job. He felt one of her huge hands come down and begin to stroke his bare back — his cock felt like it was about to explode.

“Mmmm yessss,” groaned Blaire, “This is your new job, slave. You’re too small and weak to satisfy me in other ways, so I’ll just have to start using you as my personal pussy-eater. Get your little tongue in there — swallow my juices…there…there, that’s it….yessss. Yesss, and of course, I expect you to continue to keep the house spic and span. But listen carefully — in addition to existing as my house slave and my personal pussy-licker, you’re going to need to spend a lot more time on the laundry.”

“Th-the laundwwwrey?” came Brent’s muffled voice as he continued eating her out. Blaire’s voluminous fat bounced and jiggled as she laughed softly.

“Hahaha, your little voice sounds funny down there, muffled by my fat pussy — yes, the laundry. There’s going to be a lot more dirty laundry for you to take care of every day. I know you did it last night, but I only had Luke over then. Tonight, it’s gonna be Luke and Sharon coming over.”

“Sh-Sharon?!” asked Brent, without stopping in his task.

“Mmmm, yes, my little slave…and by the way, I like how you’re multitasking right now. Yes, Sharon — she’s, well…she’s taken to me, let’s just say, and I’ve taken to her. She REALLY knows how to please a woman, let me tell you. But it’s gonna be twice as messy. And I expect you to wash all my dirty clothes and all the dirty sheets and pillowcases, every day.”

“B-But…but I’m not allowed in the bedroom,” said Brent through his licking.

“Well, I’ve decided to make an exception for you, haha. You can come into the bedroom the morning after, once everyone has left, and then you can take the sheets off the bed and wash them. I know this won’t be an easy task for you, since you’re so small and weak, but now that you don’t have to worry about disappointing me with your cooking, you can focus on this instead.”

“O-ok,” said Brent dutifully. He felt a strange kind of gratitude to Blaire, for allowing him to actually go into the bedroom, even though he wouldn’t be participating in anything. A sudden gush of hot, thick fluid against his face, however, brought his mind straight back to where he was. He felt a surge of gladness at his accomplishment — he had actually made Blaire squirt a little! But his heart sank when he heard Blaire’s voice addressing someone other than him.

“Sharon!” Blaire said deeply, her voice dripping with lust, “What a look THAT is — I just came a little from seeing you!”

“Well,” said Sharon’s voice, muffled by Blaire’s fat, “I’ve come just from thinking about you like three or four times already today, so…yeah. Oh my god, is that him!? In between your legs??”

“Haha, it sure is!” Blaire laughed, and suddenly, Brent’s world became a lot brighter as Blaire lifted up her belly fat, exposing his head to the free air. He felt Blaire’s huge hand fasten easily around both of his hands, and, with a great “woosh” feeling in his stomach, he was lifted up easily off the ground. Blaire’s strength still took him by surprise — she was sitting down on the sofa, and holding him aloft in the air by both of his wrists, using only one hand. She grinned up at him, licking her lips teasingly at the sight of his erection. Then, slowly and deliberately, she turned him around midair to face Sharon, simply by turning her hand.

“Meet Sharon!” said Blaire pleasantly. “Sharon, this is my little house boy…or house slave…however you want to think of him.”

Brent, totally naked with his erection pointing upward, was mortified to be introduced to Sharon in this way, but he had absolutely no power in the exchange. He saw that she was an impressively curvy woman, in a dazzling, tight blue dress, with a stunning face to boot. Perhaps most eye-popping was her height. Already 6’2, Sharon was wearing stylish black platforms, which raised her height all the way up to 6’8. It was easy for Brent to see that she, and not he, had been responsible for Blaire’s orgasm a moment before.

“Jesus Brentt!” exclaimed Sharon, walking closer. “He’s…so skinny! And…and short! Good lord, Blaire, how do you even keep this guy around!?”

“Oh he’s good for some things,” chuckled Blaire, still holding him aloft in midair. “Like pussy-eating, for instance…oh, and laundry. He’s pretty good at that. Or at least, he has been so far. Let’s see if he can step his game up. Wanna shake hands with Sharon, little one?”

“Uh…n-no, no that’s ok,” said Sharon quickly. “I, uh…I kinda don’t wanna touch him.”

“You hear that?” laughed Blaire to Brent. “Sharon is a little grossed out by you. Is it because of how he looks, Sharon?”

“Umm…I mean, yeah,” said Sharon. “He looks like some bony little animal…like, uh, not really even human or something.”

“Well I’ll show you that he’s just as much of a man as….hahaha, oh my god, I can’t even keep talking like that with a straight face!” laughed Blaire. “But what I was going to say is: why don’t you jerk off, Brent?”

“R-right…right now?” he asked.

“Yes! Right now!” exclaimed Blaire. “Luke’s gonna be here any minute, and I’m not going to lose the opportunity to get in a little foreplay with Sharon. Come on, Brent! Spank that monkey! Here, I’ll even let you stand on my big fat belly while you do it.”

Brent almost couldn’t believe his luck — Blaire turned him back around as she sat a little deeper on the sofa, so that her huge stomach rose up like an oozing colossus in front of him. Then she deposited his frail little body straight down onto the middle of her stomach; Brent could feel himself sinking into the fat, and he struggled to stand up. Even when he had finally managed to do so, he was sunk up to his shin bones in the swells of her fat. He started desperately masturbating, as Sharon watched the whole thing happen with a mixture of fascination and disgust. Blaire was looking straight up at him, making sexy eyes and cooing sounds at him as she licked her luscious lips, talking dirty to him.

“Oh yeah…oh yeah, that’s right, my tiny, tiny, measly little slave. Pull that little cock of yours. Pull it! Jerk it! That’s right…oh yeah…you’re STANDING on my belly right now, little one. You’re standing in my fat, and I can feel your little legs sinking into me. I’m swallowing you up with my big, fat, giant belly, Brent — oh yyeeeeaahh…God you’re skinny — you’re so small and feeble that other people don’t wanna touch you. Did you see the way Sharon was looking at you just now? It’s like she was looking at some kind of an animal…it’s like you’re not even human! But you wanna know something, Brent? I just realized something — it’s not just that you’re small. You’re actually shorter right now than I was before I started growing! Remember how tiny I used to be!? I was 5’1! I mean, of course, I weighed way more than you then, but now…now you’re actually SHORTER than I was then! And not just by a little bit, you understand— I would’ve absolutely TOWERED over you! Let that sink in, haha!”

Brent certainly was letting it sink in, as his legs sunk a little further into Blaire’s fat belly rolls. From his vantage point, he was looking out across a vast expanse of abundantly rolling flesh. His legs were sinking into her stomach, but everywhere he turned, there seemed to be more and more fat and flesh. Blaire’s hips expanded out absurdly on either side of him, taking up almost three whole normal-sized spots on the sofa. He had just been in between her mammoth legs, so he knew how tiny he was compared to them. But now that he was out in the open, facing Blaire as he jerked off, he could actually look straight into her titanic breasts which rose like twin jiggling megaliths in front of him. He could see past them into Blaire’s radiantly beautiful face, whose preserved contours seemed to contrast almost uncannily with how fat and big she was everywhere else. It crossed his mind, as he neared orgasm, that he was standing on a living, breathing goddess, someone who could control him so easily, and so completely, with a slight movement of her tremendous body. Blaire grinned at Brent, licked her lips, and flicked her tongue at him, cooing and making oohs and aahs up at him. It took all of fifteen seconds for Brent to lose his load, and he cried out, collapsing on to his knees and sinking further into her belly fat as he sprayed his cum out onto the middle of her stomach. He knelt there panting for a few seconds, his knees sinking into the cushy fat, as her flesh began to slowly rise up around him.

Blaire laughed and stood up abruptly, causing Brent to tumble backward down onto the floor. He looked up and saw Blaire towering over him, looking straight down into his eyes as her hips, ass, boobs, and belly shook and quivered crazily from her motions. From this position, she certainly looked like a goddess. He saw her draw a big finger over his cum (which he couldn’t even see now), collect it all up in a single swipe, and pop it in her mouth.

“Huh, could barely taste anything at all,” she muttered. Then, Brent saw a shift take place as Blaire turned to Sharon, her eyes going wide. “Ok!” she growled lustily. “Now that my slave has given me all his puny little body can muster, let’s REALLY get this night started!”

Blaire stepped over Brent’s body towards Sharon, and the next moment, the two of them were making out viciously. Brent pulled himself to his feet and leaned his body against the sofa, watching the two women go at it. Sharon was huge in her own right (especially compared to him), but Blaire was positively monstrous. Still, though, Sharon seemed to be holding her own, grasping and pulling and squeezing any part of Blaire she touched. It was immediately clear to Brent how intense her lust for Blaire actually was — it didn’t matter that he was watching, or that Sharon was grossed out by him. When Blaire had stepped towards her, pleasing the enormous woman became the only thing in Sharon’s mind.

Without wasting any time, Blaire peeled back the bottom of Sharon’s dress and jammed her fat fingers into her student’s pussy. Sharon screamed and started convulsing, her eyes rolling back into her head as she started dripping noisily down onto the floor. Blaire was growling passionately in her ear. Brent had to take a few steps back, such was the animal intensity and ferocity of the exchange. It was an amazingly erotic scene to behold, but it was also one that truly hit home how small and insignificant Brent was compared to these two. A few moments before, he had been having what felt to him like an earth-shattering orgasm, during which he had sprayed what he thought was a large deposit of cum on Blaire’s stomach. But she had eaten it in a flash. And now, THIS was happening. The floors and walls shook as Blaire manhandled Sharon into this wall, then that wall, and then finally into the bedroom. Brent backed away, straight into Luke, who had just come in to join the party. Luke recoiled at accidentally touching Brent, and gave him a disgusted look as he navigated past, making a beeline for the bedroom. Brent could see that Luke’s cock was already tenting hard through his pants. He had come prepared.

For the next several hours, Brent busied himself cleaning up the house, and cycled the laundry from the previous night. All the while, his ears were constantly serenaded by the animalistic screams, squeals, grunts, and roars that came from the bedroom. Luke and Sharon had preternaturally powerful sex drives, it was true, but Blaire was utterly insatiable. A few times, Brent even heard her admonishing one or the other to turn it up a notch, mocking them, and asking if they were tired yet. After three hours, Brent was finally done with all his work, cleaning, folding the dried clothes (with difficulty, since they were so big), and organizing the huge amounts of food that Luke had brought over. He curled up on the floor, close to the bedroom door, and fell asleep to the sound of Luke crying out, Sharon screaming, and Blaire roaring.

As the weeks passed by, this kind of night became the norm more and more. And all the while, Brent kept shrinking, until he was all the way down to 4’0, weighing no more than 55 pounds. Luke and Sharon came over frequently, until one or both of them were coming over just about every night. But it wasn’t just them — gradually, more and more college students began to trickle in, Chad being the first of them. The next night, he came with his girlfriend Stacy, who, even though she was tiny, still managed to make Brent feel small. Everyone was there for Blaire — there was no question about that. Whenever anyone laid eyes on Brent, they were unable to keep the looks of disgust and revulsion off their faces.

“What IS that!?” Stacy had remarked in horror.

Every time they came over, of course, they brought enormous quantities of rich food for Blaire to feast upon. Brent may not have had to cook Blaire’s food anymore, but he had to do more dishes than ever before. The soiled laundry piled up like clockwork, night after night. Every morning, Brent found himself looking forward to pulling the sheets off Blaire’s bed, even as the task left him feeling the crushing weight of having been left out of such wild and intense sexual experiences. It was a strange mental progression in his head, but one that he was becoming more and more used to: feeling aroused by his submission, tininess, and inadequacy, feeling sad, lonely, and jealous because of being left out, and then feeling aroused all over again at the thought of Blaire getting satisfied by more able sexual partners.

The sheets definitely needed washing every night — whenever he would go into the bedroom, he would feel a humid tidal wave of sex, seat, and musk wash over his body. The temperature in the bedroom was invariably five to ten degrees hotter than it was in the rest of the house, even hours after Blaire’s crazy sex orgies had ended. The sheets were almost always soaking with an inscrutable combination of various sources of cum, though the largest source by far was Blaire — Brent could tell from the overwhelming smell of her that she had been the one to cum the most, and the most powerfully.

Brent could tell because he had come to know the smell, and the taste, of Blaire’s pussy better than he would have ever imagined. He now spent hours each day eating her out — whenever she wasn’t eating or fucking in her bedroom, Blaire had taken to lounging lazily on the couch, watching TV. She had stopped going to school, since she had decided that keeping her appetites for food and sex satiated were far more important than anything else. And people came to her — students, teachers, and eventually even some administrative faculty. The word of Blaire’s irresistible body and rapacious appetite had apparently begun to spread. And so, whenever Blaire wasn’t eating or fucking, she was just lounging around, allowing Brent to eat her out, a privilege for which he was intensely grateful. Additionally, whenever she was eating, Brent was under orders to rub her big fat belly with his tiny hands.

“It’s to just remind you how small you are compared to me,” Blaire had told him with a sweet smile. “And I want you to feel my fat belly swell fatter, and fatter, and fatter, the more that I eat. I want you to FEEL me getting bigger.”

Brent was certainly grateful for being able to do all of these things, but as the days turned into weeks, he felt himself getting more and more desperate. Just being around the sound, smell, and vibrations of all the sex that was happening was a constant reminder to him that, although he got to eat Blaire out, and although she let him jack off on her from time to time as she absentmindedly watched TV, he wasn’t actually getting to have sex with her. The fact that the relationship was opened up was fair enough, but Brent had thought that he would at least be able to enjoy a little sex with his wife….SOMETIME. But it never seemed to happen. Finally, one night, his desperation reached a fever pitch. Blaire was eating dinner on the sofa, taking up three normal widths, making the sofa look small. Brent was licking her pussy, as usual, and he suddenly felt like he simply HAD to ask her. Mustering up his courage, he stopped licking and looked up at her from between her legs.

“C-Cant we have sex too?” he asked in a small voice.

“What did you say?” Blaire asked dismissively, watching TV.

“Can’t…we have sex too, Blaire? I…I thought wh-when other people came in it’s…b-because you needed more sex but…but I thought I, uh…I would still get to have sex with you too!” Brent was ashamed at how pathetic he sounded, but he was finally speaking his mind, after weeks of suffering and pained arousal. His heart burned as he asked the next question: “Aren’t you…attracted to me all…e-even just a little bit? D-Don’t you…want to have sex with me??”

Blaire rose up from the sofa, and the whole room shook. She bent down swiftly and picked him up by his legs, raising him upside down at arms length from her, holding her arm way up so that she was peering at him face to face. She smiled…and it wasn’t a nice kind of smile.

“Do you think you could actually have sex with me?” she asked. “Even when we were closer in size, by the end you were having trouble. Don’t you remember? And now?? Now I completely dwarf you. You’re not even a man anymore.”

The blood was rushing to Brent’s head, but still, he kept on.

“B-But I want to….you’re my wife!”

Blaire gave a great laugh that shook her entire body.

“Pathetic little pipsqueak!” she spat through a smile, “You’re waayyy smaller than I even was to start! Look at this hard little dick — you think you could pleasure me with that? Well, lets see.”

She called for Luke and Sharon (who were, of course, there, organizing food in the kitchen) as she dragged Brent into the bedroom.

“Lets try!” she laughed, licking her lips down at him.

“Th-they’re gonna watch?” asked Brent, indicating to Luke and Sharon, both of whom were standing there silently, arms crossed.

“Of course,” cooed Blaire. She jumped on the bed and got on all fours, shaking her huge ass at him.

“Come on tiger,” she purred. “Come try to fuck me. I know you love this ass and loved taking me from behind. Well, now’s your chance!”

Brent was incredibly excited and ran up to her, trying to navigate his way into her on the bed. Her ass was just too big, though, and far too high — it stuck out way too much, and Brent couldn’t get his dick anywhere near her vagina. He suddenly felt almost childish in his futility.

“Help me!” he whined. Again and again he tried, but she was so much wider than him and her butt was so huge and fat. Blaire continued to just lie there, twerking and shaking her ass. Brent saw the huge ripples going through her whole body as she shook herself, and he started to get a sense of her raw power.

‘She could kill me easily,’ he thought desperately. And then, everything seemed to come to a head. Everything that had been happening converged in his mind, and he started crying. He began hitting her butt with all his strength, punching it, barely making dents. He even started headbutting her, but he could tell that he wasn’t hurting her at all. Instead, she started moaning.

“Ooooh Brent…yea babyyyy! Mmmmmm, give it to me….oooohhhhh yeeahhhh.”

‘She’s like a different species,’ he thought suddenly, ‘a goddess. And I'm just a puny slave man.’ In that moment, even though he was terribly aroused, Brent felt vitriol boiling over. He had been reduced to something less than human — SHE had done this to him! He panicked, and began to try and hurt her with his words.

“Y-You’re just a fat whore!!” he screamed through his tears. “Y-Your ass is s-so big that it’s…f-fucking disgusting!!”

“Mmmm, yesss, I love being fat,” purred Blaire, “Just as much as I love being strong, and just as much as I looovvve being a giantess. Hahaha, and you can’t fool me, tiny boy — I know how much you love me BIG and FAT, and I’m just gonna keep getting bigger, and you’re just gonna keep getting smaller, and there's nothing you can do about it. What’s the matter, Brent? I thought you liked big girls!”

“Y-You’re not big!” cried Brent angrily. “You’re a fucking cow!! A…a hippopotamus!! A…a..a…whale!!”

“Well, if not now, then soon enough!” laughed Blaire exultingly. Suddenly, she sat upright, trapping Brent’s tiny little body under her huge, fat ass. He immediately began losing air, and started wheezing out desperately from beneath her.

“Brent,” Blaire said matter-of-factly, “Here’s the thing. I love how small you are. I love how big you make me feel. You always made me feel small before, but now I get to truly feel BIG compared to you.”

“I…I never made you feel small!” he gasped from underneath her.

“Oh please,” she scoffed. “And then you thought I was the perrrrrfect size when I got a little bigger, didn’t you? Well, I’m going to make you tiny.” She snapped her fingers over to Luke. “Let me show you how a real man fucks me.”

Brent tried to call out from underneath her, but he could do nothing to stop what was happening. Luke stepped forward and pulled out his huge 12-inch cock. Brent started whining again — he was simultaneously disgusted and turned out and jealous and ashamed.

“I never did anything bad to you!” he cried, but a moment later, he saw stars, as Blaire had irritatedly smacked him in the head.

“WATCH!” she ordered dangerously. “You don’t deserve me, Brent. And life isn’t fair.”

Luke proceeded to fuck Blaire right in front of Brent — of course, Luke looked tiny compared to Blaire, but his cock was so huge that he was actually able to get it in between her titanic ass cheeks. But even still, she was just so much wider and bigger, and seeing her compared to a normal person made Brent realize again how enormous she was becoming. He started crying again, knowing that he couldn’t even actually have sex with her — it had become physically impossible.

“You thought you could fuck me with your tiny dick??” laughed Blaire. Brent could see that Luke was turning red with effort.

“Sharon!” bellowed Blaire, “Fetch some people to help Luke here — get Chad — get Billy — get Stacy!!”

In not too long, all these people were in the bedroom. Chad and Luke were double-penetrating Blaire while Billy played with her tits and rubbed her stomach. Stacy was doing her best to knead and smack Blaire’s huge ass as Sharon knelt down and started rubbing Blaire’s clit.

“See Brent!?” cried Blaire, “Look how many people it takes to give me a proper fuck! And you think YOU deserve me??? With that tiny dick and tiny body!?!? No…no, you come right here in front of me, and worship!”

She let Brent out from under her ass and he crawled over and looked up at her, still barely able to breathe.

“Wh-what should I say?” he asked, breathless with fear.

“Oh you know what to say,” she replied instantly. “And if you don’t do a good job, I’m going to sit on you again, and this time I won't let you out so soon and…you’ll die there.”

Just the thought of that actually happening was so arousing, and yet so scary, that Brent began crying and whimpering yet again.

“Please, please, please, Blaire…I’m so f-frightened! Y-you’re s-so big and I’m so small!”

“Yes,” purred Blaire. “Go on — tell me how big I am.”

“Y-you’re gigantic!” he cried. “Y-you make everyone look small and m-me most of all! I’m…I’m actually t-t-terrified of you now, and…and I’m getting so small, but even normal people j-just look tiny compared to you! It’s…it’s like your m-more than human, you are so f-frighteningly big. L-look how many people it takes to pleasure you, and…and everyone looks s-so small and I’m just a…just a WORM compared to you. Y-you b-bigger than so many of me…j-just one of your butt cheeks is so p-powerful and I’m so p-puny!!”

“Yes yes YES!!!” bellowed Blaire.

“You’re gigantic, oh my god — it’s incredible!” grunted Luke.

“You’re too much for us — there’s 25 inches of thick cock in you, and it’s still not enough!” yelled Chad.

“I’ve never felt so small in my life!” cried Billy, “And I’m 6’7!”

“You’re a huge, amazon succubus!” called Stacy. “And I can’t get enough!”

“You’re a GODDESS Blaire!” came Sharon’s voice from underneath. “A GODDESS!!!”

With a deafening roar, Blaire came, orgasming again and again in huge bursts, rolling around in ecstasy and knocking to the ground everyone who had been fucking her. Seeming to understand the situation, they all began scampering away out of the bedroom. A minute later, Blaire’s climax was finally winding down. Brent watched her, frozen in fear and awe against the bed’s headboard.

“That was good Brent!” panted Blaire, nodding her head. “I could have killed you if I kept sitting on you, you know. But you know what? I’ll let you live, since you did a pretty ok job of worshipping me like this. Of course, it’s all the more real coming from the puniest little thing alive. There’s just one thing, though — you don’t get to call me Blaire anymore.”

“Wh-what…sh-should I call you?” stammered Brent weakly.

Blaire smirked down at him. “What else but “Goddess,” of course. And I hope you learned your lesson -- your cock is just too small and pathetic to actually have sex with me.

Brent was left feeling more aroused and crushed than he had ever felt in his entire life. Blaire had broken a few of his ribs by sitting on him like she did, but right now, Brent wasn’t even thinking about that. Instead, he was looking ahead to the future, desperately wondering what this new phase would bring.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

 

Chapter 12 by Joyce Julep
Chapter 12

A few days later, Brent was walking gingerly toward the laundry room with a pile of dirty bed sheets gathered up in his skinny little arms. As usual, the sheets positively reeked with sex — Luke and Sharon had been over the previous night, and, at least as far as Brent could tell from listening to them through the walls, they tried everything they could possibly do to being Blaire to a series of ground-shaking orgasms. But even though Brent’s ears were still ringing with the sound of her mighty, lustful roars, he had a sneaking suspicion that Blaire had not been entirely satisfied with the virile duo. One by one, she had fucked them both into unconsciousness, and when they woke up again, she just did the same thing, over and over, until neither of them woke up.

Through the hard floor that he slept on, Brent had then felt the vibrations of Blaire furiously masturbating after Luke and Sharon had tapped out for the night. Just hearing the rapid squelching of her fat hand desperately rubbing her ravenous pussy was enough to make Brent completely erect. But even though he certainly could have masturbated by himself, something held him back. He knew that Blaire would ridicule his attempts to have sex with her, but he had not forgotten the scene a few days before, when she had allowed him to cum in her presence. If he couldn’t have sex with her, then it was at least something to cum with her in the room. It was a sad prospect, to cum to the sound and the vibration of her, but not to have her actually SEE him. And so Brent had just contented himself with lying there on the floor, naked and hungry, but feeling incredibly aroused at the sounds of his goddess masturbating in the next room. A pleasant warmth came over his tiny, 4-foot-tall body — he felt so privileged to enjoy the sound of such an entity getting herself off. Even being in the adjacent room was enough to slake his lust, at least for the moment. He fell asleep to Blaire’s continuous, aggressive pussy sounds, all the while dreaming of somehow managing to have sex with her.

Now, the morning after, he was carrying the sullied sheets in a big heap toward the laundry room. He was so small and weak that he had to carry the sheets one at a time, and even one balled-up sheet was enough to make him stagger around a bit as he got his bearings. As he stumbled out of the bedroom with the pile of sheets, he passed by the sofa, which Blaire had planted herself on a couple hours before. She was totally naked, and gorging herself on rich food. Her fat was hanging down from her stomach, almost spilling over her huge knees now. She had hovered at just around 8 feet for the last week or so, having slightly altered her growth formula to arrest her vertical growth. Her horizontal growth, however, had continued to rage strong, and, even though Brent could barely believe it was possible, she had gotten noticeably bigger and fatter. He lowered his head in deference as he walked past her.

“Hold up there, laundry boy,” said Blaire suddenly. A flash of anxiety shot through Brent’s stomach, even as the rest of his body grew hot with excitement. Any time Blaire addressed him directly was a time to cherish and savor. He turned slowly in place, with the sheets still in his arms. She looked like some mythical queen, sitting there on the sofa, taking up all three spaces with her astounding bulk.

“Got a bit of a handful, there, do you?” chuckled Blaire, her fat shaking and quivering slightly with amusement.

“It’s…it’s no problem,” said Brent automatically. “It’s n-nothing I can’t handle.”

“Mmmmm, what an appropriate answer from the little house boy,” cooed Blaire, nodding her head up and down, evidently pleased with the remark. “It doesn’t smell too bad, huh?”

“It’s…I l-like the smell, actually,” ventured Brent, feeling almost brave to say it.

“Oh you DO?” asked Blaire with exaggeration as her eyes went wide with pleasure. “You LIKE the smell of the filthy, dirty sex I had with Luke and Sharon last night? Sex that you weren’t invited to, because there’s no conceivable way that you could participate?”

“Y-yes…yes, I like it,” repeated Brent. He felt like he was straying into uncharted territory with his frankness, but he somehow felt compelled to share it with her. “It’s…it’s j-just so hot to me, that…that y-you can have sex with such…such big people, and…and you’re just…just too much for them.”

“Ooooo, so you heard me last night, huh?” intoned Blaire, cracking a grin as she mimed rubbing her pussy.

“I…I f-fell asleep to you doing it,” breathed Brent. His heart was starting to pound in his chest. He couldn’t believe that he was having this conversation with Blaire right now.

“Awww, what a sweet little slave boy!” murmured Blaire, pouting her lips at him. It never ceased to amaze Brent how, despite the unbelievable swells and spills of fat everywhere else on her body, Blaire’s face remained as pretty and radiant as ever. The way that she had designed her growth formula must have intended on maximizing both her hugeness and her continued sexual attractiveness simultaneously. ‘Of course she could manage that,’ thought Brent. ‘She’s a genius.’

“Come over here, little one,” said Blaire pleasantly, smiling at him as she curved a big fat finger at him. Brent hesitated a moment, not sure what to do with the dirty sheets. He didn’t want to just leave them there — he didn’t want to do anything that would give the impression that he did not respect his position as a servant. The last thing he wanted was for Blaire to feel like he was just sneaking and skulking around, anxious to gobble up and crumbs she fed him, both literal and figurative. He already felt humiliated enough; he wanted Blaire to have at least some amount of respect for him, and now, the only way that seemed possible was through his housework.

Blaire noticed his hesitation immediately and seemed to read his mind. She let out a winsome laugh that jiggled her fat even more than her chuckle had a few moments before. Brent looked on in awe at the waves of fat that rose and fell through her belly, her hips, and her ass, which stuck out behind her lewdly on the sofa, covering a ridiculous amount of space.

“I can see your little mind having a little trouble,” Blaire laughed. “But it’s very simple for you, Brent — when I tell you to come, you drop whatever it is you’re doing…and come!”

That was all Brent needed to hear. He literally dropped the pile of sheets down on the floor and quickly ambled up to Blaire on the sofa. He knew that he was giving away his joy in his eager gait, but at this point he didn’t care. The only important thing was that he was getting to spend some one-on-one time with his goddess. As he neared the sofa, Blaire’s body seemed to swell bigger and bigger in his vision. When he stopped right in front of her, he could only gape in awe at the majestic monstrosity of corpulent power in front of him. He could barely even see Blaire’s face, thanks to the enormity of her boobs, which rose up from her chest like twin planets orbiting the star of her face. Even though she was sitting and he was standing, he felt totally dwarfed in every way in her presence. Her knees rose up on either side of him, rising all the way up to the middle of his chest. They capped off the great, fleshy pillars of her lower legs, each of which was far thicker and more powerful than his entire body. The copious fat from her stomach spilled down in between her parted legs, and it hung down so far that it was only about a foot and a half away from touching the floor itself. Brent could almost hear her purring.

“Mmmmm, yessss,” moaned Blaire softly as she looked down at him over her gigantic breasts, “I just lovvvvve it when you’re this close to me, little slave. I can really, truly FEEL the insanity of our size difference now. Look at us, Brent! Just LOOK at us! Here, come stand next to my leg.”

Brent did so, unable to wrap his head around how huge her calf was compared to him. To accentuate the comparison, Blaire did a playful toe-raise, which made her knee rise all the way up to even with his shoulders.

“Why don’t you give my big calf a nice little rubdown, huh?” cooed Blaire down at him, doing the toe-raises over and over in a kind of teasing motion. Even though her leg was incredibly fat, Brent was still able to see her powerful calf muscle swell the bulbous shape of her lower leg — it reminded him of the immense power that Blaire held in every aspect of her body. Wasting no time, he immediately set to rubbing her huge calf; his hands dug eagerly and worshipfully into her flesh, making small indentations in the vast expanse with his little hands. her flesh was cushy and quivered with every movement, but at the same time it had a powerful firmness to it that made it difficult for his hands to make much of an impression.

“That’s right, my little slave,” whispered Blaire, leaning back on the sofa as it creaked under her weight. “Get in there — get your tiny hands in there. Rub your goddess down, little one. Mmmmm, yesssss…put some effort into it. I know you’re weak…soooo terribly weak…but I wanna see what you’ve got to provide. I wanna see what you can do.”

Brent began to break out in a sweat as Blaire’s gentle but humiliating words spurred him on to try even harder than he had been before. He gritted his teeth and leaned his entire body into her lower leg, pushing and kneading with his hands, his arms, his elbows, and even his bony little knees. After a while, once his limbs had started to tire, he even started using his head, desperately pushing it into the fat fleshy pillar in front of him. He barely even had to lower his head to do so. Pretty soon, his entire naked body was shining with sweat, and his breaths were coming in punctuated pants. From far above, he heard Blaire laughing softly down at him.

“Ok…haha, ok little guy. That’s what you’ve got to give there. I appreciate the effort, really I do. But I can barely feel you down there. Why don’t you try for a fresh start on my other leg over there, huh?”

“The…the other one?” panted Brent, barely able to catch his breath as the sweat trickled into his eyes, making them sting.

“Yes, tiny slave, the other one,” said Blaire, her voice firm but light with amusement at the same time. “Here, you seem to be out of breath — let me help you.”

Blaire took her right leg, the one that Brent had been massaging, and extended it outward next to his body. Seeing the colossal shape of such a huge leg next to him did not do much in the way of helping Brent catch his breath, but that wasn’t what Blaire had been talking about. With a swift but gentle motion, she swung her leg to the side, connecting right around his waist. Her leg was so big and powerful that it immediately swept Brent’s feet off the ground, as his body buckled forward, draping itself over Blaire’s lower leg. Chuckling with amusement, Blaire just held her leg aloft for a few moments, slowly raising it and lowering it to show Brent the ease with which her body could manipulate his.

“This is incredible,” Blaire said, in a voice barely above a whisper, “It’s like there’s nothing on my leg right now, Brent. I could seriously close my eyes, and raise and lower my leg, and I wouldn’t even know that you were draped across it. How does that make you feel?”

“It…it m-makes me feel v-very small,” squeaked Brent, who was feeling his little legs dangling helplessly in the air as Blaire raised and lowered him. His entire body was draped around her lower calf muscle, and he could feel the heat and the power emanating from her leg underneath him as she continued to tease him. He felt his cock harden, pushing itself into her fat.

“Uh-huh…yeeeeaahhhhh…this SHOULD make you feel small, Brent. Your measly little body is nothing compared to my leg. Look at how easily I’m lifting and lowering you — I could do this all day, Brent, and I wouldn’t even get tired. There’s more muscle and size and power in my right calf muscle than there is in your entire body. Actually, you know what? Just seeing you draped over it like that, I bet it would take almost two of you to equal my calf in mass…let alone power. You’re a weak, skinny, waifish little thing, who gets completely exhausted just from five minutes of massaging my lower leg. And just think…the other day, you were actually begging me to have sex with you! Hahaha, oh my god, it would be like having sex with a little dog, Brent. That’s how tiny you are to me now — you’re like a little, horny puppy. And I’m your master, little dog — and I’m gonna train you right.”

Brent didn’t have the ability to answer; he was so aroused by Blaire’s put-downs that his mouth had gone totally dry. Chuckling softly, Blaire raised and lowered him a few more times before transferring him over to her left leg, depositing him on the ground next to it.

“Ok, little puppy, you know what to do,” breathed Blaire. Five minutes later, Brent was almost falling over from exertion. His limbs were completely exhausted from massaging her, and he had once again resorted to headbutting her flesh over and over. The final time, however, right as he headbutted her calf, Blaire had flexed her muscle ever so slightly, timing it perfectly, and causing Brent to bounce off her backward, losing his feet as he fell onto his back. He lay there stunned — was that really all she had to do? Flex her calf and send him flying backward from the reverse force?

“Hahaha, ok Brent, ok,” laughed Blaire from above. From his position on his back, Brent was looking up at Blaire’s overhanging belly fat, which was jiggling and twitching above him like a low, oppressive cloud of flesh. He knew that she was laughing at his tininess, his weakness, and his pathetic attempts to please her, but somehow, as he looked up into her overhanging fat, it was like something more was mocking him. Blaire was so big that when she laughed, it was like a whole crowd of people were laughing.

“I think you’ve just about tired yourself out, huh mister?” came her delighted voice.

“Y-yeah…I’m p-pretty beat,” Brent managed to say. He took a few deep breaths and stood up, wavering a little on his rickety legs as he did so. Once again he was facing straight towards Blaire. She reached down both of her hands, grabbed her belly fat, and shook it, making it vibrate and wiggle out in all kinds of lewd, crazy directions.

“What do you think of my stomach, Brent?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye. “You like it? Or is it just a little too much for you?”

“N-no! No, I…I love it!” exclaimed Brent truthfully.

“You love it?” asked Blaire, cocking her head at him. “You like all my big, fat, jiggling flesh?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Mmmm, this does it for you, huh?” Blaire was toying with him, and Brent knew it — he was only too happy to be getting this kind of attention. Lately, what with Luke, Sharon, and now Chad and Stacy all coming around the house more often, Brent had begun to feel like he was becoming an afterthought to Blaire. But she was giving him this attention — this demonstration — to remind him that she had him on her mind, and that, even though she was having sex with a lot more people, the power dynamic between the two of them was still the bedrock of the household. At least, that’s how Brent interpreted it.

“Y-yeah…yeah, I l-love it…I love how big you are,” said Brent, striving in his mind to find some new words to describe Blaire’s majesty. “You’re…you’re just…just like a queen…sitting there, looming over me.”

“Ooooo a queen…I like that,” purred Blaire, shaking her belly fat gently in his face. “And I am definitely looming over you, haha. I mean, check this out — I’m sitting down…reclining…on the sofa, and you’re standing there, and STILL, your head only barely comes up to my boobs. It’s incredible!”

“Y-yeah…yeah it is,” said Brent in a faint voice. He was so aroused now that his body was starting to turn its telltale rosy red color…his heart was pounding blood throughout his thin frame, and his 4-inch erection strained and strove to be something more than what it was.

“Mmmmm, I can see your little cock down there,” giggled Blaire, arching her head over her breasts to get a better look. “What does your little member want, Brent? Does it want its goddess? Does it want to go inside my big, fat, juicy pussy?”

“Y-yes!” cried Brent, his face brightened up even as it reddened further. Was she serious!? Was she going to let him have sex with her!? It hadn’t worked a couple days before, but now Blaire was in a different position, and she seemed to be in a lighter, more teasing mood. Maybe, just maybe…she would.

“Awww, haw haw, look at that little face!” laughed Blaire, pouting her lips sexily at him as her eyes continued to dance and twinkle with pleasure. “You want my pussy sooooo bad don’t you?”

“Yesss,” croaked Brent, nodding his head vociferously.

“Oh, but we both know that you can’t get anywhere near my hungry little kitty,” cooed Blaire, shaking her head at him. “To do that, you’d need to move your goddess’s big, fat belly out of the way, wouldn’t you? You’d have to be able to lift it, and you couldn’t do THAT two weeks ago. Now I’ve gotten so, so much bigger, and you’ve just gotten smaller and smaller…weaker and weaker…and so much skinnier! Look at your bony little arms! They look like little twigs that would snap by accident, juste by twisting my fingers a certain way. It’s getting dangerous for you around me, little one. That’s how much bigger I am than you — I might accidentally hurt you, without even meaning to.”

“That’s…that’s ok,” said Brent, nodding his head. His ribs were still quite sore from Blaire sitting on him a few days before, but he meant what he said — in this context, he really didn’t care if he got hurt or not. Just being this close to Blaire — with her teasing him and comparing with him and playing with him — was all worth it.

“You’re not afraid of me?” asked Blaire, with a bit of an inscrutable expression. Brent didn’t really know what she wanted him to say, so he thought that it was best just to be honest.

“I’m…I’m afraid of you, yes,” he said in a quivering voice. “B-but…that’s just because you’re…so enormous compared to me. I know that you could…you could do anything you wanted to me, and it wouldn’t matter if I, uhh…fought or struggled. You could be using one arm and you could still d-do whatever you wanted.”

“Yes I could, little man,” Blaire intoned, nodding down at him, “Yes I could.”

“B-but…but I just want to serve you,” continued Brent, “And…and if I g-get hurt in the process, then…then so be it.”

“Mmhmm, these really are lovely answers you’re giving me, slave,” hummed Blaire down at him, evidently quite impressed. “I see now that you’ve really taken your new role to heart. It can’t have been easy, letting all your pride go…your self-worth…your own ambitions. But now it seems like you’ve finally started to wrap your little head around the reality that I am your world now. I rule over you — I’m so tall, and big, and strong, and smart compared to you — I’m superior to you in every way. In every way, little slave, you are my inferior, my little minion, my peon. And you’re finally learning to embrace it. I knew that you would come around eventually; it’s in your nature!”

“Y-yes…it is,” moaned Brent, now totally beside himself with lust. He saw Blaire’s hand venture under the excesses of her belly fat, and a moment later he heard a familiar sound: the wet, sticky squelching of her wet pussy as she stuck her fingers inside herself. Blaire furrowed her brow as she licked around her lips, lapping up some sweat that had formed on her upper lip. She too was beginning to sweat now.

“You’re almost ready to burst, just from standing there,” said Blaire, breathing heavily. “I’m not even touching you, and you’re already about to shoot your little load. I could make you cum just by dirty talking to you — I could make you cum just from the sound of my voice.”

“B-Blaire…G-Goddess…Goddess…please…” whispered Brent. He didn’t really even know what he was asking for. He just knew that he had a desperate, terrible desire to touch her, to be close to her, to feel her flesh consume his little body.

Once again, Blaire seemed to read his mind. Taking two huge swaths of her stomach fat up in her hands, she lifted the fat up, revealing her steaming pink pussy, which was opened up in a kind of lazy, eternal yawn in between her legs, which were spread wide so as to open up her crotch for viewing. Brent started hyperventilating, with his tongue hanging slightly out of his mouth. Blaire laughed down softly at him, appreciating his reaction.

“Ooooh yeah, just like a starved little puppy dog,” she murmured down at him, shaking her head in quiet mirth, like she could hardly believe the extent of his submission. “Why don’t you go for it, little animal? Feast on my pussy, slave. Eat it — fuck it — rub your body all over it — do whatever you want. I’ll even hold up my fat for you.”

“Oh th-thank you…thank you Goddess thank you so muchhh!!” cried Brent weakly, and he bounded forward. He had no idea what he wanted to do first — the unexpected freedom that Blaire had granted him had taken him completely by surprise. He could actually have sex with her!? It was almost too much to handle at once. Without really meaning to, Brent simply ran himself straight up into her pussy, smacking himself in the face with her fat, engorged labia lips. He staggered back a little in stunned surprise, recovered his senses, and then practically dove back in, rubbing his face passionately into her steamy red folds.

Blaire chuckled above him, partially in derision, and partially from the sheer amusement of seeing her house slave accidentally smack himself in the face with her own pussy. She continued to hold up her belly fat with one arm as she subsequently turned back to her food. She knew that Brent had been working himself to exhaustion every day, and she had begun to see his eyes start to dim with the work, the toil, and the weight of his own submission slowly crushing him. This was all an extremely erotic process for Blaire, but she didn’t want her slave to turn into a lachrymose shadow of a soul — she wanted him to be on fire for her, devoted to her, and lusting after her all the time. She had to give him a taste of freedom once in a while: the freedom to explore and worship her body as he wished, at least for a short time. Any lingering desires that he had from his old masculinity would be neutralized in time by the sheer enormity of her body compared to his. These “free-form” worship sessions would be a good time for him to discover these truths for himself, in new and overwhelming ways. Using her other hand, she took an entire cake and shoved it into her mouth, humming pleasantly as she chewed. She switched on the TV and started browsing through the channels. She could barely feel him down there. She laughed to herself, wondering what he was trying to pull off.

Brent had initially just started by vigorously rubbing his face against Blaire’s pussy lips, licking and lapping violently as he made out with her cooch. After a minute or so, however, he realized that Blaire had him eat her out all the time — he should be taking advantage of this opportunity to do things that he had previously thought were off-limits! He started trying to climb up onto the sofa, but doing so was difficult, since he was so weak from his previous labors. There was a growing puddle of vaginal fluid that had been leaking from Blaire’s pussy, and Brent actually slipped on it as he tried to climb up. He reached out desperately to grab onto something to save his fall, and he ended up grabbing onto Blaire’s walnut-sized clit, which was swollen in the pleasure she was taking in dominating him without even looking down. Brent managed to lug himself up onto the sofa by latching both hands onto Blaire’s clit — he was surprised that she hadn’t reacted when he grabbed it like that. But it just went to underline, yet again, how small he was compared to her.

Now that he was crouched on the sofa, in front of her open pussy, Brent could hardly contain himself. He didn’t have to navigate his way through her impossibly huge ass cheeks this time — her pussy was wide open and waiting for him, right there! Panting and sweating like a desperate animal, Brent got down on shaking knees and aimed his cock directly into her piping-hot chasm, which seemed to breathe hot, pungent air into his face, as if it were an organism unto itself. Brent had almost completely forgotten about the huge hand and arm that were above him, holding up a sky of fat. His main purpose had boiled down to that pink animal directly in front of him, sighing spiced air into his face, blowing his hair back every few seconds.

Shaking with passion, Brent inserted his rock-hard cock in between Blaire’s lips. He was there! He was inside! And yet…something was wrong. He had thrust his hips into her, yes…but his erection wasn’t seeming to actually be touching anything. Brent looked down and saw the truth — he had penetrated her vagina, but her opening was so big compared to his tiny cock that it literally swallowed him up. His dick wasn’t touching her at all inside! He wasn’t fucking her pussy — he was just fucking the AIR INSIDE her pussy.

Brent tried to deal with this initial frustration by leaning to the right, then to the left, in desperate attempts to get his cock to make contact with that soft, wet heavenly flesh inside her vagina. But Blaire’s fat, swollen pussy lips were getting in the way, prohibiting him from even being able to fulfill his wishes. Growing increasingly desperate, Brent just started thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could, but try as he might, he wasn’t able to feel that tender slick flesh against his cock. Tears started forming in his eyes as he grit his teeth again and thrust harder, harder, harder into her. But he was still just fucking the air.

Blaire’s hand suddenly slipped, and her belly fat came tumbling down on him with a mighty slap. Brent’s world went abruptly dark, and his body was almost completely sealed into Blaire’s crotch. His midsection was pressed hard into the middle of her vagina, forcing him into a kind of permanent thrust straight into her. His cock, however, still couldn’t even feel her. He was trapped in a world of rippling, gyrating fat, and he felt its effortless strength and power completely dominating his body.

A moment later, Sharon came back from the bakery, bearing a dozen parcels of the finest, richest cakes and breads. She walked up to Blaire and set them down next to her on the sofa, not even realizing that Brent was underneath her stomach fat. If she had looked closely, she might have seen the bottom of Brent’s right foot barely sticking out below.

“Oops, sorry there, little guy!” laughed Blaire. “I almost forgot you were down there.”

“What was that?” asked Sharon, a little puzzled as to who Blaire was talking to. A moment later, however, Sharon was jumping back in surprised disgust, as Blaire lifted up her belly fat to reveal the short, emaciated little body trying desperately to penetrate her.

“Uhh…it looks like he’s trying to fuck you,” said Sharon, eyeing Blaire curiously, as if to inquire whether that was allowed or not.

“Mmhm, I knew he’d try that first,” chuckled Blaire. “I can’t see him, and I certainly can’t feel him, but I’ll take your word for it, Sharon. How’s it going down there, little guy? Are you penetrating me with your big, hard cock?”

But Brent didn’t have the heart to answer. He had exhausted himself to the point of tears. He heard Blaire’s soft laughter above him, and she suddenly sucked her pussy at him, making a slurping noise with her lips as she mimed eating his body. That was the last straw — he howled out in a desperate wail, and came straight on top of the large pink nub of her clit.

“Was that it?” laughed Blaire. “Did I just hear you scream, Brent? Did you just cum? Haha, well, wherever you did it, surprise surprise — I felt nothing! Let’s just swallow down whatever you gave me.”

Blaire clenched and flexed her pussy again, making the same slurping sounds as she “swallowed” Brent’s load. When he looked back at her clit, his semen was gone. She had drawn it into her body.

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 13 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 13

Over the next couple weeks, things almost seemed to stabilize a little in Blaire and Brent’s household. Of course, Blaire’s appetite for sex and food had only seemed to increase, as did the size of her already-tremendous body. Her height continued to hover at just over 8 feet, since Blaire had purposefully tweaked her growth formula in order to enjoy the comparisons with Brent (who likewise remained just at 4 feet tall) at almost exactly twice his height. Her girth and bulk, however, just kept increasing, and as the days went by, Brent watched in dumbfounded amazement as Blaire continued to pack on the pounds, getting fatter and fatter. Her stomach now hung down easily in between her legs when she was either standing up or sitting down, and the great fatty bulk of her ass, her hips, and her legs made Brent feel positively teeny whenever he was anywhere close to her. At this point, it was obvious that there was more weight and substance in one of Blaire’s forearms than there was in his entire skinny little body. And, as Blaire was fond of reminding him, she wasn’t planning on stopping her growth any time soon.

That aspect of the household — Blaire’s continued growth — was therefore in constant flux, but, at least as far as Brent could tell, he could feel himself beginning to slip into a kind of routine that he was getting used to. He continued to act as Blaire’s “house boy,” performing a variety of chores and tasks for his goddess, but unlike it had been like in the beginning, Brent was actually starting to feel that he had a real place by Blaire’s side. Before, he had been tormented by feelings of jealousy and neglect as he heard Blaire have hours and hours of sex with Luke, Sharon, and all the others. Brent had, of course, been immensely turned on by all of these humiliating experiences, by knowing that he was totally inadequate, but he had also had to work his way through some of the psychic trauma of having his sexual fantasies come true in real life. He had not been entirely prepared to deal with ACTUALLY being inadequate, tiny, and pathetic to Blaire.

But as the days went by, Brent started to notice some changes in how he was feeling. Things seemed…almost lighter…friendlier…warmer. While it was true that Blaire continued to have copious amounts of sex with people other than him, Brent wasn’t feeling nearly as left out. There were several reasons for this. To start with, Blaire had gradually begun to alter the way she behaved around him. During the first few weeks of their new dynamic, she had often come across as a little more heavy-handed and cruel than she perhaps had intended. She was definitely getting off on being so much bigger and stronger than him, it was true, but she had also been trying to play up the power dynamics between the two of them, to dwell on them in an intense way in order to firmly establish the reality of their new bond.

But after a good amount of intense humiliation and mockery, Blaire could actually feel herself starting to soften towards Brent. It was difficult to be too hard on him, since he had become so small and frail. What’s more, Blaire was realizing that she was actually enjoying the ridiculous size difference between them. She didn’t feel like she could lay on the humiliation too thickly, since she was actually starting to appreciate how fond she was of his tininess. Before, her dirty talk could verge on brutality, but now, she found herself simply enjoying her partner at this new size.

“Come on in here little boy,” she called to him one morning from her bedroom. Sharon, Luke, and Chad had all left earlier, and Blaire was alone with Brent in the house. He had been busy organizing a series of large food platters for her to feast on when she got out of bed, and had not been expecting her to call him. It went without saying that he certainly hadn’t expected to be allowed into the bedroom. In Brent’s mind, unless he was stripping off the soiled sheets from the previous night’s debauchery, he wasn’t to go anywhere near the bedroom. It was forbidden territory.

Cautiously, like he could barely believe what was happening, Brent obeyed Blaire’s call and carefully peered his head around the bedroom door frame, like a small, timid animal who had been called. He saw Blaire lying nude on the bed, and his breath seemed to freeze in his chest. He hadn’t seen Blaire sprawled out on her bed like this in quite some time, and it was immediately clear how much bigger she had gotten. She was positively enormous — the rolls and swells of her fat hips and ass hung off the bed on both sides, while the great, hulking mass of her fat stomach rose up in the air towards the ceiling. It didn’t really look like she was even lying on the bed — instead, it looked more like her body was attempting to swallow the bed up, and doing a pretty good job of it too. Her huge hands were suggestively patting and stroking her belly, and Brent became aware that she was giggling; the gargantuan volume of her fat jiggled and quivered with her quiet mirth. If she had not had her head propped up against the headboard, then there would have been no way that Brent could have looked her in the eye.

As it was, though, he could see her face, and he immediately knew that she was in a playful mood. His cock hardened accordingly. She didn’t even need to do or say anything — all she had to do was exist, and his heart helplessly pumped blood down to his member, stuffing it for all he was worth.

“Well good morning little munchkin,” purred Blaire, making sexy eyes at him from behind her fat. “My, my, my, are you looking tiny today.”

“I…I th-think I’m still…losing some weight,” Brent managed to say. It felt like he was having to force his words out through his mouth; that’s how turned-on he was, just standing there gaping at his corpulent queen.

“Mmmmm yes, I think you are too,” said Blaire sexily, almost moaning out the words. “I know that you’re not shrinking in height at the moment, since I tweaked your formula, but that has definitely not stopped you from getting skinnier. My god Brent…just look at you! I’m amazed that you can even stand on those twiggy little legs of yours. Mmmm, I love it. You just look so delectably, deliciously tiny…I could just eat you up.”

Brent didn’t know what to say to these words, and so he just stood there before her, looking up at her tremendous body as his own gaunt, shriveled limbs shook and trembled with arousal. Like Blaire, he was also completely nude (as he was nearly all the time now), and his cock was pointed straight up towards her face.

“Come up here, little guy,” cooed Blaire, almost trilling her words with the intensity of her arousal. “Bring that delicious little body of yours up here. I wanna see you closer. I wanna feeeeeel you.”

Brent of course wasted no time in scampering up the bed — this felt like a rare treat, a privilege that he almost couldn’t even conceive as real. There was definitely a layer of surreal unreality to his vision as he struggled to climb up onto the tall bed, and to his hearing as Blaire’s soft, gentle laughter rang like silver bells in his ears. Even though it took him a little longer than he would have liked, Brent finally did manage to hoist his way up onto the bed, and once he was on top of it, he almost immediately stumbled into a spilling mound of Blaire’s hip fat. He lost his balance and fell into her — there was no other way to describe it. The swells and rolls of her fat broke his fall, and cradled his entire body. To Brent, it felt like he was falling into a vat of thick, warm, sweet-smelling jello. He lay there, totally surrounded by her fat, for several long moments; he closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt his body slowly, slowly sinking farther and farther down into her fat. He had fallen into her left hip, and he now had the sensation that his body was being slowly swallowed up by the fat of her hip, her gigantic left ass cheek, and the left side of her colossal belly. She had become so huge that the bulk of the left side of her torso was more than enough to accommodate Brent’s accidental nestling.

“Oho, I can feel you sinking into me, Brent,” breathed Blaire, who was obviously very turned on by what was happening. “I’m just lying here, and I can literally feel your little body going deeper and deeper into my fat. You better be careful, little guy! You don’t wanna get lost in there!”

Even though Blaire’s words had been spoking in partially-joking flirtation, there was no question that Brent could feel himself being “taken over” by her sheer, inert bulk. He wouldn’t have gotten “lost” in it, but he could definitely see a scenario where, if he had kept lying there, Blaire’s fat may very well have swallowed up the majority of his body as he sunk into it deeper and deeper.

Chuckling softly, Blaire reached a massive fleshy hand down towards him, fastened gently but firmly around his upper arm (her fingers easily encircling its entire length), and pulled him up. Using her big arm for support, Brent found himself standing unsteadily on top of the expansive fat of Blaire’s stomach. He clutched desperately to her hand, whose steadying presence alone was the reason why he didn’t fall down again. His little legs and feet sunk far down into her fat, to the point where, when he finally stopped sinking, he was up to his mid-shins in her belly fat.

“You think you got it, Brent?” asked Blaire, laughing. “You think you can stand on your own?”

“I’ll…I’ll try,” he said, with some effort as his hands remained clutched onto Blaire’s.

“Ok…I’m gonna take my hand away, alright?” said Blaire, winking at him. “Ready? Three, two, one, go!”

At “go,” she had whisked her hand away, leaving Brent to try and fend for himself on her stomach. He wobbled left, then right, waving his thin little arms out wildly to try and maintain his balance in the sea of fat he was standing in. Blaire couldn’t help herself — seeing him struggle like this was such a cute, funny spectacle that she wasn’t able to contain her laughter. Deep, giggling chuckles began to bellow up from her belly, which of course had the effect of making Brent’s already-challenging terrain that much more unsettled. As Blaire tried unsuccessfully to stifle her laughter, it felt to Brent like the ground beneath him had come alive. Her big stomach rippled and rivlled like a thick ocean beneath his feet, and he could feel her fat lapping at his shinbones. It was all a bit too much, a bit too turbulent, for him to keep his balance. Uttering an inadvertent, high-pitched little squeal, his body bowed and fell forward, completely face-planting down into the middle of Blaire’s belly, directly beneath her boobs. His legs fell in between the twin impossible thicknesses of her massive thighs, and he suddenly became away, right around the area of his own thighs, of a sudden hotness, a wet heat, that had wet the length of his thighs within moments. With a sudden start, Brent realized that his thighs were right on top of the steaming mound of Blaire’s pussy, which was apparently pulsating, engorged, and leaking large amounts of hot pre-cum onto his shriveled legs.

“Ooops!” he heard Blaire’s voice laugh. “Kinda lost your balance, didn’t you, Brent? Haha, I’m sorry, a lot of that was my fault. I know it must be hard to stand on me when I’m laughing like that. But I can’t help it, little guy! You just look so cute and precious, standing and swaying on my belly like that, trying to keep your balance. Here, let’s try again. Up we go!”

This time, Blaire pulled up Brent’s body with two hands, and as she effortlessly pulled him up, Brent could not fail to notice how her hands now easily went all the way around his waist. He looked down in awe at the thick, fleshy fingers powerfully manipulating his body, and with a sudden flash, he realized that her fingers were actually thicker than his wrists! He had become so skinny, and she had become so fat, that her fingers literally took up more space than his lower arms…if Brent had been able to fit one of her rings past his hand, it would have hung looser on his wrist than it was on her finger. He didn’t think it was possible, but he felt his cock get even harder, and he nearly came right then and there. The size comparison was just too stark and incredible.

“Mmmm, there’s my skinny little baby,” moaned Blaire as she used both hands to once again steady him on her belly. “Don’t worry, little one — I’ve got you this time. I won’t let you fall again.”

It was an incredible scene, and both of them had to just stop and marvel at it for several long, silent, and intense moments. Blaire was lying on the bed, which she more or less seemed to consume with her body, and her neck and head were propped up by two pillows on the headboard. And there, standing literally on top of her stomach, sunk in all the way to the tops of his shin bones, was Brent, staring in stunned adoration in between the two fat hills of her colossal breasts, right into her glorious face. It shone back at him, beaming a ravishing, excited smile that seemed transported with lust and elation. Brent knew what her triumphant smile meant, and he felt it too, without them even having to exchange any words. It was like she was saying to him, ‘Look at what we did, Brent! We DID it! We actually made it HAPPEN!!’

Blaire was holding Brent’s body steady at the waist with her two hands, and as they continued to stare at each other, she started slowly, lovingly kneading around him, her large fingers finding his little butt and pressing into it earnestly. Her big thumbs twirled around and around in his crotch, ever so slightly brushing the purpling head of his turgid cock with their fleshy pads. Brent inhaled sharply, gritting his teeth in a desperate effort not to cum. Blaire’s steady eyes looked slightly up at him from between her huge breasts.

“You know I love you, don’t you Brent?” she almost whispered to him, as her hands continued to work and knead around his waist, completely encircling it, with her fingers and thumbs diligently going to work on his butt cheeks and his cock.

“Y-Yes, Goddess, I do,” answered Brent, feeling his chest rising and heaving with aroused emotion. He had almost forgotten what it was like to have this kind of sensuous, intimate moment with Blaire.

“You know that I think about you all the time?” continued Blaire, her steady, powerful gaze holding his eyes with their power, and yet somehow at the same time reassuring him with their softness and warmth. “Even when I’m fucking all the others, I never really forget about you. You know that, right?”

“Y-Yes,” squeaked Brent, feeling his face and neck getting red.

“You know that I’m thinking how much you’re getting off to it all — I can see you all curled up in a corner, listening to me fuck the brains out of all the bigger people. I know you get off to hearing me overpower them, Brent…I know you do. And just knowing all of the stuff going through your head, it makes me get off too. So when you hear me yelling and screaming out in orgasm, you know that it’s just as much for your tininess and submission as it is for anything else.”

“Y-Yes,” panted Brent again. He got tears in his eyes, suddenly overcome by how kind and loving Blaire was behaving towards him. If he was being honest with himself, he wasn’t really surprised — in his heart of hearts, he had already known what Blaire was saying to him out loud. He already knew that she loved him, and that, despite the dramatic shifts in their power dynamic, that he was still Blaire’s primary partner. All of their play, all of her put-downs and humiliation, all of her caustic mockery…all of it was in the name of their dominant-submissive relationship dynamic. Blaire had made it all real — she had made his wildest fantasies come true. But through it all, she had not lost sight of the truly tender and intimate feelings she still had for him. And as Brent stood there on her stomach, caressed by her powerful hands, he saw in her face something new: she wasn’t just getting off on the power dynamic anymore. She was realizing, like a marvelous epiphany, that she really did actually love him at this size. She really, truly thought that he was so cute and vulnerable and adorable. Of course, they both knew that she could, and would, go back to mocking him, putting him down, and generally humiliating him…and all of that was ok. But this felt like an important moment, a monumentally powerful moment, when, without breaking their dynamic, Blaire was reassuring him of her love and affection. And Brent had needed it.

“I want to eat your cum,” Blaire whispered to him. Right on cue, Brent felt a great vibration beneath his feet, as Blaire’s stomach growled out loudly into the bedroom air. Brent would have fallen down again due to the earthquake-like tremors and reverberations in her belly fat, but her hands continued to hold him steadily upright around his waist.

“Did you hear that, Brent?” continued Blaire in an aroused, hot whisper. “My belly is hunngggrryyy for your semen. It wants you to shoot your big load down my throat, so it can digest it and make it a part of me…Ooooohhh Brent…Brenttt…Brenttttttttt…take your cock in your hands and jerk it, baby. I want you to pull on yourself, right in front of my mouth. Here baby, let me bring you closer.”

Seemingly without even trying, Brent felt Blaire lift him up off her stomach. He actually heard her fat make a slight sucking sound as it rushed to fill the indents that his feet and lower legs had made. Bearing his body through the air, Blaire brought him forward and stood him straight up in between her gigantic tits. Brent immediately found that, although he was actually standing on her chest, her boobs were so big and fat that they rose up, on either side of him, all the way to his nipples. That’s how thick, fat, and juicy they were. Blaire then let him go and took up her breasts, each with one hand, and squeezed them gently together, effectively trapping Brent in a boob-sandwich that spanned the majority of his body. From between their fleshy bulk, his cock still managed to point out, now aimed straight at Blaire’s expectant mouth. Making wide, excited eyes at him, she moved her eyebrows up and down suggestively as she opened her mouth wide, curling her huge tongue towards him and then unfurling it back toward her mouth over and over again, as if to say, ‘Come on…commmme on…’

Blaire kneaded Brent’s body in between her massive mammaries, Brent realized that there was no possible way that he could last very long in this condition. He was literally getting a full-body massage from Blaire’s breasts, and directly in front of him, his vision was filled by the bright, fresh eagerness of her beautiful face, silently begging and pleading for him to cum in her mouth. Brent was jerking his cock hard now…Blaire’s tongue kept wriggling and unfurling itself at him over and over. It wouldn’t be long now.

“Feeeeed me your cummmmmm,” moaned Blaire, her brow creasing in earnest arousal. Her stomach growled again, sending more vibrations through Brent’s feet. They reverberated through her boobs too, and directly into his skin. “My belly is aaaaaching for it,” she continued in her lusty whisper. “I want you to make yourself explode in my mouth — aaaaaaaaaaaahhh! See!? It’s all ready for you — aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! It’s sooooo ready to taste your cum, little guy. I know you want to give it to me. I can feeeeeel your skinny little body shaking like a leaf in between my BIG, FAT breasts. Mmmmmm, yessss….even just ONE of my boobs is bigger than your entire, tiny little body. And they’re both rubbing you, caressing you…begging you to release your seed into me. Oh give it to me Brent! Mmmmrrrlaarguuhhh! Look at my tongue…aaalalalalalalalalalala…see how it’s wiggling for you? Alalalalalalalalalalalalalalala…it’s wiggling for your cum, tiny man. Give it to me! Shoot it into me!! DO IT!!! NOW!!”

Brent’s eyes went back into his head as he howled out in pure, transported bliss and he shot his load directly into Blaire’s mouth. There’s no way that he would have been able to remain standing while experiencing such a mind-shattering orgasm, but as he came, Blaire made sure to squeeze her breasts together a little tighter, so as to prop up his shuddering, convulsing body. The end result was that he scored a direct hit into her mouth, and Blaire made sure that Brent knew how much she appreciated his cumshot.

“Ooohhhhh!!! Mmmmmlllarrrghhh!!! Ohhh!!! Yessss!!! Oh! Oh! MmMmmmmmmmlllaaruughhluaaghhh!!!” she moaned, licking around her lips for any remnants, her tongue dancing and undulating joyously as she licked and lapped and sucked his dripping cum from her teeth.

*GULP* *GULP* *GALUM*

Blaire made a special effort to exaggerate the sounds of her swallowing since, of course, even though Brent had shot as big a load as he could have possibly mustered, it still wasn’t much compared to the size of her mouth and throat, and the enormity of her appetite.

When at last she had eaten everything he could give her, she relaxed her breasts and Brent immediately fell face-forward onto her upper chest. Blaire chuckled as she brought a big hand to his back and softly pet him, cooing lovingly in his ear as she caressed him. Brent was so spent, mentally and physically, by the experience that Blaire realized a few minutes later that he had passed out. She chuckled to herself again, feeling the almost-negligible sensation of his limp weight on top of her gargantuan form. He had needed that…she knew it. Even though Blaire was confident that her little house-husband knew in his heart that she still felt intimately towards him, his behavior of late had left her wondering whether, in the flurry and confusion of their power dynamics, that he had lost his way a little bit, that he had forgotten how intimately she felt towards him, when all was said and done.

And now, if anything, Blaire had surprised herself by how intensely she felt attracted to his new size. Of course, she had always been drawn to the power she felt in comparing her growing body to his shrinking one, but their lusty little episode this morning had been the result of a deliberate effort on Blaire’s part to further explore the wonders of their size difference. And somehow, in being a little sweeter to him, a little more outwardly sensuous and intimate, she had managed to unearth a new and searingly intense aspect to their power exchange. She felt his bony little back with her big, fleshy hand…she felt the rise and fall of his tiny, unconscious breathing…she noted how her palm covered nearly the entire width of his back.

Blaire shivered in pleasure, and she felt her engorged clit spasm and ache…she was cumming too. Except for Blaire, the orgasm started slowly and gradually built up in intensity. His little body was nestled in between her breasts…she could see his skinny little legs poking in between her twin fat hills…she heard him starting to wake up. He gave a little cough…and his bony frame shuddered against hers. Almost in an animal way, unconsciously, he nestled his head into her huge, fat shoulder, burrowing his face into her bulk as his little body wriggled into a fetal position on her chest, curling up in her fat for warmth.

Blaire’s eyes crossed a little as she stared up indistinctly at the ceiling — she was cumming hard now, so much so that her fluids were leaking out a little onto the bed. Her face was red-hot, and the veins in her neck stood out as she continued to cum, releasing wave after wave of tense, erotic energy that had seemed strangely cooped up within her. This was a different kind of orgasm for Blaire; yes, she had become used to the wild, animalistic orgasms that she had with Luke, Sharon, Chad, and the like, but now, feeling her little man curling up against her after she had emptied his cum, she felt the swelling of a different kind of power...and it seemed almost foreboding in a searingly sexy kind of way, like she was tasting the first fruits of what was to come.

Brent clutched at her fat, embracing it with his entire body; she heard him sigh out in satisfaction…the first time she had heard him make a noise like that in quite some time. And, almost like her orgasm was a slow fire that was beginning to burn out of control, she just kept cumming harder and harder, bucking her hips again and again with each flaming wave that passed through her. Blaire roared out and held Brent to her, taking care not to squeeze him too hard. His bony little body felt so tiny against her, so small and insignificant, that Blaire, in the throes of her increasingly intense orgasms, actually began to imagine that she was absorbing him into her flesh. It wasn’t a hard thing to conceive of, especially since her huge hand easily covered the majority of his upper back.

After a few more bucking orgasms, the bed could take no more. Blaire’s enormous midsection had become a sledgehammer, and even though the blows from her mighty hips were somewhat muted by the sheer volume of fat that stuffed her frame, it was not enough to save the hopelessly-outmatched wooden structure. With a loud crack, the bed suddenly gave way, splitting horizontally down the middle into a wide V-shape, as Blaire’s gargantuan body continued to shake and quiver for minutes afterward from her ecstasy.

They lay there together, not saying a word, just breathing. Within ten minutes, they had both fallen asleep on the broken bed, with Brent’s body rising and falling with every breath his goddess took.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 16 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 14 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 14

About a week later, there was no doubt left in Brent’s mind — he was getting shorter and skinnier. Thanks to his intensive fasting, he had been getting punier all the while, but his height loss had temporarily ceased a few weeks back, since Blaire had told him cheerily that she had wanted him to remain around 4 feet tall. Being just over 8 feet herself, Blaire had told him that she particularly enjoyed the dynamics of being exactly twice his height, and that she wanted them both to stop taking their growth and shrinkage serums respectively, just so she could enjoy him at the size he was.

“It’s like the reverse of mothers who don’t want their babies to grow up too fast!” Blaire had laughed to him. “I don’t want my little house boy to shrink too quickly!”

At this point, though, back in the present, Brent could tell that he had been getting shorter. Everything had become that much harder to reach, and his chores, already taxing enough, had become nearly impossible. He couldn’t carry more than a few items of laundry at once without getting completely overwhelmed, and as far as the dishes went…well, forget it. Three broken plates into his last attempt at washing the dishes (from an elevated step-stool, of course), Blaire had waved him off. Brent had been afraid of her ire, but she hadn’t seemed too perturbed about it. Indeed, it was like she had just been waiting for it to happen. She had whipped out her phone, and was already calling someone before Brent dutifully bent over the broken shards, eager to rectify his mistake.

“Just leave it, Brent…leave it,” said Blaire nonchalantly, again waving him off from her perch across the room, on the new, gigantic sofa that Luke had bought the other day. The fat from her monstrous thighs and colossal hips extended far out on either side of her, bigger and wider than three normal-sized people. And even still, she rose up high above the sofa backing, a veritable amazon.

She spoke into her phone. “Hello? Chad? Yeah, I need you to get over here. Yes now. Well bring her too — I don’t care. Hah! No big boy, it’s not that kind of visit. Pick up some dish soap and scrub brushes on your way…oh yeah…yeah. You’re gonna be my dishwasher from now on. Do I sound like I’m joking? Yes…yes, consider it your punishment for not being able to keep up these past few days. If you do a good enough job, I might forget how pathetic you looked when you were whining at me that you couldn’t keep going. Yes…yes…and no store brand shit, you understand? I want the brand-name, heavy grease cutter, alright? Ok, goodbye.”

She turned to Brent and gave a hefty chuckle, which sent her mighty flesh jiggling.

“Priceless. Cutting a football stud down to size. It’s nothing personal, Brent. You know that, right? It’s just that…well, it’s pretty clear that you can’t really do that job anymore. Honestly I should’ve seen it coming sooner…hell, I DID see it coming, if I’m being honest, haha. I just wanted to see how far you could make it.”

“I’m…sorry that I’m…too weak,” said Brent, his limbs still shaking a little with the effort of having tried to lift the plates.

“Yes, well…for what it’s worth, it was fun to watch you struggling a little,” giggled Blaire. Then, to emphasize the absurd disparity of their respective strengths, she reached a casual hand over to the coffee table beside the new sofa and pinched a stack of ten (used and empty) plates between her fingers. Seemingly without effort, she lifted them up, rotating and turning them left and right, upside-down and rightside-up, just to show how easy it was for her. Brent had broken three plates, individually, because he could not even manage to hold one for long without dropping it. Blaire smirked at him sexily, putting the plates back down as easily as she had picked them back up, as she stuck her tongue into the inside of her cheek, tenting it out sideways suggestively.

Brent approached her, feeling her enormity increase the closer he got. Now seemed as good a time as ever to ask.

“Umm…G-Goddess?” he ventured.

“Yes, my little munchkin?” she asked, arching her eyebrows amusedly. She loved sitting above him like this as he spoke down to her from below. With her lower legs planted on the floor, her big knees were even with his shoulders. Each one of her lower legs had to weigh five or six times as much as his entire body, and probably much more than that, even.

“I…I, uh, couldn’t help but notice,” began Brent, “That, uh…that I think I’ve gotten smaller recently.”

“Mmmmm, I was beginning to wonder when you’d notice,” purred Blaire warmly, nodding her head down at him.

“S-so…so it’s true then?” he asked, feeling an unexpected but powerful wave of lust rush through him. “I’m getting smaller.”

“You are,” said Blaire, again with added warmth. It was clear that she was getting turned-on too.

“But…but I haven’t taken my, uh…my shrink serum in weeks,” said Brent. “How’s this happening?”

“Hehe, you sure you want me to explain?” chuckled Blaire, arching her eyebrow. “It’s a little complicated.”

“I m-mean…uh…sure,” said Brent, reddening a little. He wanted to know, even though he knew that what was coming was likely going to be way over his head. Besides, he liked to be reminded, every now and then at least, how much of a genius she was.

“Well, it’s all pretty straightforward, really, when you know how all this stuff works,” said Blaire mildly. As she spoke, she reached down, fastened a fleshy hand around Brent’s small waist, and swept him off his feet. His head bent back from the sudden change of direction, but it quickly righted itself as Blaire placed him on her thigh. It was so thick that, with his legs spread out, Brent couldn’t even straddle it properly. Blaire laughed gently as she steadied his torso with her big fingers.

“So, basically, it’s all to do with epigenetics. You know what that means, right? Haha, I mean, it used to be your field, didn’t it?”

“I…y-yes,” said Brent, feeling weird for a second. His past life, his past professional endeavors, had already faded considerably in his mind. Blaire could tell that he didn’t remember the term, so she pressed on, giving his chest a playful little squeeze.

“It describes phenotype changes that don’t involve alterations in the DNA sequence,” she said gently, lightly bouncing him on her fat thigh. “In the case of your serum, these changes are a part of the normal development — or in your case, diminishment — of your cells. I made sure that the last batch of serum you took had undergone a special histone modification, which basically just means that I programmed the basic proteins in the serum to pass self-replicating genetic material to your nucleosomes. There was a deliberate delay in the process, of course, since I just LOVED having you be exactly half my size, but now, the process has begun again.”

“And…and you?” asked Brent, overcome by Blaire’s brain, “You’re getting bigger too, aren’t you?”

“Mmmm, well-spotted again, shrimp,” chuckled Blaire, petting his naked back with her huge hand. “Same process, different protein alterations, opposite outcome. I could go into more detail if you’d like.”

“N-no…no that’s enough for me, I think,” said Brent with a sheepish grin. He knew that he was already way out of his league, even though he had been a geneticist grad student before, and besides, he was more than distracted by getting gently bounced around on Blaire’s knee. He looked down at the hulking slab of flesh that he was perched upon, which was gently shaking and trembling all around him as Blaire continued to bounce him. It was almost unbelievable for him to fathom the strength that would be required to move such a huge pillar as her lower leg up and down, up and down, like she was doing…but of course, Blaire was doing it without any effort at all — it was her leg, after all.

Right then, Chad and Kenzie burst in through the front door, overloaded with grocery bags. It was clear that they had both been in a rush, since both of them were red-faced, sweaty, and out of breath. Brent jumped a little as they came in through the door, and he couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that his private moment with his Goddess had been interrupted by the dishwashing usurper. Even though Brent knew that Blaire had meant to demean Chad by putting him in charge of the dishes, he wasn’t able to avoid feeling a little hurt that, once again, his feebleness had led to Blaire re-allocating one of the things he took pride in being able to do. It was all based on a latent fear that had been growing in Brent for some time — the fear that, eventually, he would become totally useless to Blaire, unable to serve her in any meaningful way, and that she would respond by casting him out.

“Well!” said Blaire, scratching Brent’s back lightly with her fingernails, causing him to shiver in pleasure, “Took you long enough.”

“I’m…sorry,” grunted Chad, bending down and putting all the grocery bags on the dining room table. Kenzie did the same, having to get up on her tiptoes to do so, since the table was so high, and she was so short.

“I…we…wanted to make sure we brought you enough food too,” said Chad, wringing his hands as he turned and walked toward Blaire. Even the hulking 6’8 football player didn’t look all that big to Brent anymore.

“Well that was wise,” said Blaire mildly, a touch of affected laziness in her voice. Brent suddenly felt a great vacuum of air behind his head that almost seemed to suck him backward. He braced himself, puzzled, until he realized that Blaire had inhaled a great breath and was yawning. She took her time finishing it, and when she was finally done, both Chad and Kenzie were standing there anxiously. Clearly, they were both eager to serve, even though Brent didn’t fail to notice Chad’s massive erection sending a large, raised mound down the left leg of his jeans. Kenzie looked equally aroused, and even expectant, as her mouth remained half-open, almost like she was ready to say “Yes!” the instant Blaire proposed anything at all.

“Well, my big horse-cocked manly-man!” laughed Blaire, with an unmistakable infusion of mockery in her voice, “My little pixie girl! Get to it, you two! You’ll have to clean up a bit of a mess on the floor at first, but I trust that’s not going to be an issue. Where’s the broom, Brent?”

“Uhh…uh, it-it’s…it’s in the, uh…the pantry,” he stammered, not having expected to be included in the conversation. “Behind the…the door.”

As he spoke, he wasn’t too surprised to see Chad give him a look that was a combination of disbelief and disgust. Brent instantly felt like he knew what the look meant — Chad was resenting the fact that someone as “low on the totem pole,” as small and measly and puny and pathetic as Brent, was actually telling HIM where the broom was, where the “servant’s tools” were kept. Even though all of the conversation proceeded through Blaire’s behest, Chad still wasn’t able to avoid begrudging Brent the fact that, because of Brent’s frailty, HE, Chad, had to humble himself and take his place.

Blaire snapped her fingers, waving at Chad with exaggeration. Once again, her whole body shook, and Brent again had to make an effort to steady himself and not fall off.

“Hello!?” Blaire said loudly. “Are you just gonna stand there gawking like an idiot, or are you gonna get to work? Miss Pixie, why don’t you take charge of sweeping, and your hung boyfriend there can get to work on the dishes, huh?”

“Y-Yes ma’m,” squeaked Kenzie, and she dutifully shuffled off towards the pantry. Chad, for his part, stood in place — then he made a move toward the kitchen, but then he stopped again, looking at the disorganized pile of grocery bags that were filled with rich food. He seemed troubled, because he had, by this point, become accustomed to carefully organizing and sorting all the food that he brought over, according to Blaire’s wishes. But now, he was faced with the prospect of having to just leave them there on the table. Of course, he should have just obeyed Blaire, but his own ego suddenly got the better of him, and he turned back around and pointed at Brent.

“Hey…you!” he said, a bit roughly. “Why don’t you make yourself useful and organize the food we brought, huh?”

Brent, still perched on Blaire’s knee, looked at Chad wide-eyed. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Even though Luke, Sharon, Chad, and the rest had all given him disgusted looks, he had never actually been ordered about by anyone except Blaire. It felt like a violation, a breaking of some kind of holy, unspoken code. Chad was reacting to being “demoted” by flexing his own authority over someone lower than himself in the power structure. At least, that’s how Chad thought about it. Brent knew that this was the football player’s motivation, and he was stung by the brutal power implications of such a rough order, especially in contrast to the incredibly warm intimacy that he and Blaire had been enjoying just a few moments before.

And yet, in the tense silence of the ensuing seconds, Brent began to feel like he had been overestimating his own position in the household, his own position in Blaire’s eyes. Yes, she had been especially sweet to him recently, paying him all kinds of attention, but who was he kidding, really? He looked down at the massive thigh he was sitting on, totally dwarfing his own body dozens upon dozens of times. He looked down at his arms and legs…tiny sticks with almost no muscle at all to speak of, with protruding bones and joints. He was nothing, really…truly, he was nothing. And he had been a fool to hope…to even think…that he occupied some kind of special position with his Goddess. Chad had an 11-inch cock. He was huge and powerful enough to at least give Blaire some kind of feeling in bed. For himself, though…he had nothing to hope for. His little shoulders began to slump, and he began to plan how he was going to climb down off Blaire’s thigh. If he had been looking up, though, he would have seen Chad’s face going white with fear.

“What did you just say?” came Blaire’s voice from behind Brent. He stopped his motions dead, and his heart jumped and began to swell.

“I…I, uhhhhh — ” stuttered Chad, his jaw going slack.

“Did I actually just hear you…tell Brent what to do?” asked Blaire. Her voice was calm and measured. And terrifying.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry, I d-didn’t —” began Chad, but his words were cut short when, with a loud, relieved groan from the new sofa, Blaire suddenly stood up. Brent’s world nearly turned upside down, and he would have flailed about helplessly if Blaire had not gently grasped him around his midsection as she rose. She put him under her big, fat arm, like he was an oversized doll, as she strode over to Chad, who was nailed to the floor in fear. Brent was a bit dizzy from all the sudden movement, but he found, if he managed to hold his head up and arch his neck, that he could see what was happening in front of Blaire. All the while, he subconsciously goggled at Blaire’s ability to move about so gracefully and smoothly, despite her ridiculous bulk. Blaire had stopped directly in front of Chad, and she loomed over him, with her massive boobs directly in his face. Even though Brent was stuck in Blaire’s armpit, when he looked forward, his head was actually slightly above Chad’s.

“You clearly don’t understand what’s going on here,” said Blaire, in the same terrifyingly calm voice. Chad blinked up at her, his lip quivering slightly. For a second, Brent felt bad for him. But then, he remembered how Chad had just looked at him, and most of the empathy vanished away. He suddenly felt…cozy.

“It-it’s just…j-just the way…uh, th-the way y-you always talked t-to…to him,” stammered Chad, now nearly a nervous wreck. “I…I th-thought…thought m-maybe you’d…y-you’d like me t-to make sure th-that…the f-food w-was all — ”

“Stop,” said Blaire, holding up her hand in Chad’s face, the hand on the same side as Brent was held. Brent felt the movement of her arm, and was once again reminded of how much strength and muscle was underneath all that fatty flesh. He felt the pressure tighten a bit in her armpit.

“Your mistake,” said Blaire, her voice now taking on a more biting edge, “Was to think…for ANY amount of time…that you had ANY authority over Brent here.”

“I’m s-so sorry!” cried Chad, holding up his hands in an unequivocal motion of surrender. “I’ll…I’ll m-make it up to y-you!! I promise!!”

“Mmmmm, yes…I think you will,” said Blaire menacingly. She suddenly reached out with her other arm and grasped Chad by the throat. Chad’s mouth froze open, and his eyes bugged out; it was clear that he was genuinely afraid that Blaire was going to hurt him. Brent, watching all of this from a horizontal position in Blaire’s armpit, felt scared himself. What was Blaire going to do to him!? Her hand looked so huge, splayed out across the entirety of Chad’s collarbone, even as her big, stout fingers went nearly all the way around the football player’s neck. Even Kenzie, dutiful to a fault, looked up in alarm from her sweeping in the kitchen. No one but Blaire knew what was going to happen, and she milked the moment for a few seconds, lightly moving her fingers left and right on his neck, as if she was trying to decide where it was best to begin squeezing.

And then, not actually too fast, but with a suddenness that made her motions seem pointedly swift, Blaire stepped toward the wall, still holding Chad by the neck. She wasn’t dragging him or squeezing too hard, but she was moving with such inexorably massive force that the footballer had no choice but to stagger backwards, moving his legs desperately in tandem with Blaire’s, in a frantic attempt to keep from being dragged. He didn’t have far to go, though, and a second later he felt his back thump into the wall; he was trapped now, with nowhere to go except through the huge, hulking mass of fat flesh in front of him. Blaire’s gigantic breasts were staring him straight in the face, and all around him, the fat burgeons of her enormous belly seemed poised to rise up and swallow him whole.

Blaire just stood there a moment, letting Chad drink in the sheer, staggering reality of their size difference. Safe in her armpit, Brent actually began to think that she was making a point to him...he felt almost like she was…”showing off” to him, in a kind of playful way, how much bigger she was than this absolute giant of a man. And if she was that big compared to someone like Chad, well...the rest was blissfully left up to Brent’s imagination. He had already weathered, savored, and digested the reality of how much bigger Blaire was compared to him, but he had never gotten tired of having the truth brought home to him in new and exciting ways.

But Brent’s attention was suddenly diverted from merely enjoying the hugeness of Blaire compared to Chad, because he heard Chad choking. Blaire was lifting him up, into the air, and Chad was desperately clawing at her hand, fruitlessly trying to free himself as his legs kicked about desperately in midair. Kenzie had apparently dropped her broom and had dashed over, frantically trying to prevent Blaire from choking her boyfriend. The little woman may as well have been trying to move a cast-iron statue of Goliath.

“Hehe, look at you, fighting to breathe,” chuckled Blaire. Once Chad’s feet were a good six inches off the ground, Blaire stepped forward, pinning his body to the wall with her fat. She took her hand off his neck, not needing it to hold him up anymore; her belly was doing all the work effortlessly.

“What’s the matter Chad?” giggled Blaire, turning her belly from side to side as she squashed him up against the wall. “Having a little trouble? Can’t seem to escape? Haha, come on! I’m not even holding you anymore! See? No hands!”

Mocking him, she displayed both her free hands in front of Chad’s face, wiggling her fingers tauntingly. Chad’s face was bright red now, both from lack of oxygen and from the desperate effort he was putting into trying to extract himself from Blaire’s fatty prison. But his efforts were just as futile as his tiny girlfriend’s. For the next minute, he could do nothing except labor to breathe as Blaire roughly quashed and compressed him into the wall.

This was all a little too much power for Brent to handle; his cock had been hard before Blaire’s display of power, but seeing how mightily and overwhelmingly she could rough up Chad was enough to push him completely over the edge. He groaned out in ecstasy as he came in several long spurts into the fatty rolls underneath Blaire’s armpit. Within a couple seconds, it was oozing down her side...Brent’s milky white testament to the incredible show of power that was in progress. Blaire, preoccupied with her domination, didn’t even notice the white tiny trail of tribute trickling down her flesh.

After a long minute of pronounced roughing-up, Blaire let Chad go, stepping back from the wall and allowing him to collapse down on the floor, out of breath. Kenzie hurriedly went back into the kitchen and resumed her sweeping diligently.

“You’re gonna be taking over Jeff’s position as house boy, at least temporarily,” announced Blaire brightly. Brent couldn’t see her face, no matter how he turned his head, but he could tell that she was smiling.

“…oh!” said Chad, looking up from his position on all fours. His bright red face had fallen, even as he was still happy that the massive amazon hadn’t decided to choke him out or crush him to death against the wall.

“Yes…for the next whole week at least!” continued Blaire, bringing out her phone again and speed-dialing a number. “You’ll be under everyone — your girlfriend included. And you’ll have to do what THEY say. All of their desires, of course, being in my best interests.”

Still breathing hard, Chad’s face was blank, as Blaire spoke into her phone.

“Are you with Sharon right now? Haha! Typical. Well, finish doing that, and then come straight over here. Both of you. No, I don’t need chocolates today thank you. And no need for that. I’m putting you two in charge of the house for the rest of the week. Yes…yes, Brent and I are going on a vacation. Yes, just the two of us. Don’t tarry.”

Blaire hung up, and Brent’s heart was beating so hard that he thought it might burst.

“Stop sweeping, Ms. Pixie,” said Blaire to Kenzie. “Let your big bumbling fool of a boyfriend take over. Meathead’s got a lot to learn it seems. Why don’t you kick back on the sofa here with me and Brent for a minute, huh?”

A few moments later, Kenzie was worshipfully rubbing Blaire’s big, protruding belly, and Brent was sitting in between her breasts, with her gorgeous face directly in front of him.

“A…a vacation!?!” he choked, almost overcome with emotion.

“Yes!” exclaimed Blaire with dazzling eyes. “I think it’s time that you and I get away for a little bit. You know…together. Just me and you. What do you think about that?”

“I…I j-just…I c-can’t believe it!” cried Brent, tears forming in his eyes.

“Awww, baby,” cooed Blaire, extending forth a finger and wiping his eyes lovingly. “Don’t get me wrong — I love what this dynamic between us has become. I love how visceral and REAL it all is. I love how intense of a journey it’s been thus far…it hasn’t been easy for you a lot of the time, I know. But really, we’ve DONE it, Brent…we’ve really DONE it together, and no matter the emotional roadblocks you had along the way, you’ve found a way to get over them. And, you know, just now, when Meathead McCock thought he could order you around, you were actually about to do what he said, weren’t you?”

“I…yeah. Yeah I was,” said Brent in a small voice. He wasn’t quite sure why, but he felt almost ashamed to admit it.

“Yeah,” said Blaire gently down to him, brushing his cheek with her finger. “Yeah, see, that’s why we need this vacation. You only answer to me, you understand? Because you’re mine, Brent. You’re my skinny little munchkin man, and no one else’s. But you were so far into the throes of your own submission that you were about to just follow orders, weren’t you?”

“Yes,” said Brent quietly, bowing his head and reddening even more.

“Hey,” said Blaire kindly, raising his chin up to her with a single finger (which spanned the width of his chin), “Look at me, little guy. It’s ok. I’m not upset with you. Submission can burn out of control if it’s not unchecked. That’s what we’re doing, isn’t it? A controlled burn?”

“I…yes, yes I guess so,” said Brent, not having thought of it like that before. He was suddenly curious how, in the past, when he had totally lost control, Blaire hadn’t felt like the dynamic was “burning out of control.” It was only when he had drooped his shoulders and started to follow Chad’s orders that she had stepped in.

“Yeah…a controlled burn,” said Blaire, her voice suddenly taking on a voluptuousness that instantly went down to Brent’s cock. It was like her voice had the power to suddenly command him to stand at attention. All she needed to do was drop it an octave and turn her head at him slightly sideways…and he knew. Kenzie gasped softly over to his left — she felt the shift too, and kneaded into Blaire’s fat a little harder.

“Which, you know…implies that you have a sense of control over everything,” Blaire continued, still purring in that low octave. She brought her hand away from Brent’s forehead, lowered it behind him, and began drawing soft little circles on his butt cheeks with her huge index finger. Brent’s cock was now pointed straight at her mouth.

“Most especially whether you have the control to cum…or not to cum,” breathed Blaire. “When can you cum, little one?”

“When…you say I can,” gasped Brent, as Blaire continued teasing his butt with her finger.

“Correct,” said Blaire. She suddenly whisked her finger down to her side, where Brent had cum, and scooped up a bit of his cum with her finger, showing it to Brent playfully before popping it in her mouth. Brent gaped...how had she known about that?

“And when can you have sex with me?”

“When…whenever you want me to,” gulped Brent.

“Miss Pixie,” said Blaire suddenly, “I love what you’re doing, but now I want you to go make sure your bull isn’t breaking the china. I need a moment with my boy here.”

Kenzie scurried off, and Brent suddenly found himself tumbling to the side as Blaire lifted up the big, massive dome of her fat stomach, spreading her legs in the process. The smell of her steaming snatch filled the air, and Brent could feel his mouth starting to water. His cock was drooling with pre-cum. Blaire backed up a little on the sofa, making just enough room in front of her vagina for Brent to stand. She placed him there carefully, and he looked down, his eyes bugging out of their sockets. There it was — her awaiting vagina, which came up to his knees, even though he was standing in front of it. He looked up at the huge, yawning arch of fat in front of him, above him, all around him.

“Fuck me,” whispered Blaire passionately. “Fuck me, little guy. Get on your knees and thrust yourself into me for all you’re worth.

Brent didn’t need to be told twice. In the blink of an eye, he was pushing his entire midsection into the hot, moist folds of his Goddess’s snatch. He knew that she couldn’t feel his cock — but he was going to use his whole body to make her feel as much as he possibly could. He slammed himself into her over and over — he squeezed and pinched and shook her pink labial folds with his hands and fingers — he headbutted her clit over and over, and eventually took to biting it. And all the while Blaire’s juices flowed and pooled steadily around him, soaking him through and coating him with layer upon layer of hot, pungent sex juice. He literally felt the steam come up, and he breathed its vapors time and time again, inhaling her musk into his lungs. And above him, all around him, he heard her moans, soft at first, and then gradually gaining in intensity, until, when he finally bit down hard on her clit, she cried out, and the walls and skies of fat around him shook and trembled in response.

He lost track of how many times he came inside her — it didn’t matter. He had finally done it…he didn’t know how, but he had finally managed to make her cum too. Thirty minutes later…or was it an hour…or two hours…he had no idea…Blaire had planted him back in between her giant breasts. He was sitting directly on top of her big heart, which was still thumping away. Her eyes were alive with the strange and irresistible combination of excitement and satiation that comes after good sex.

“So,” said Blaire buoyantly, brushing Brent’s hair out of his eyes, “Miami?”

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 16 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 15 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 15

The journey to Miami was to be a microcosm of the entire vacation. With Brent watching eagerly from Blaire’s knee, as she bounced him up and down on a thigh that must have been at least ten times his body weight, she reserved a private chartered flight to their vacation destination, using funds that she had apparently been saving up for some time. It had come as a bit of a shock to Brent that Blaire had managed to accumulate such a large amount of money in a private account without his knowledge, but at this point, he was far past the concept of getting upset, or getting his feelings hurt, because of something like finances. There was no question at all who controlled the bank accounts, the plans…everything.

“Now we just need to make sure that this plane has a corridor that’s wide enough for me to fit!” laughed Blaire, before she had actually booked the flight. “I’m well over 8 feet tall at this point, but really, the main thing is that I need to make sure that I’ll actually be able to fit into the actual plane.”

“I…I c-can’t believe that we’re talking about this,” said Brent, turning his head sideways, straight into the fat, prodigious mass of Blaire’s boob flesh, as he tried to angle his head upward, to get a good look at her from far below. Even sitting on her lap like this, he only came up to the middle of her chest.

“Talking about what, sweetie?” asked Blaire amusedly as she continued to thumb through the charter plane’s details on her tablet. “Going on vacation together?”

“Hehe…I, I mean…yes, definitely that,” said Brent, smiling as he nodded. When Blaire had first popped the idea to him, he had actually become choked up with emotional, appreciative tears. “B-But I was, uh…referring to, like…you know…how crazy it is that we’re talking about making sure that we book a plane…that you can fit into.”

“Ooooo, you like that, little one, don’t you?” cooed Blaire, bouncing him a little faster on her knee as she snaked a big, fleshy hand around his shriveled waist, totally overwhelming his naked lap with her gigantic fingers, as she began to play with his genitals with her eyes still on the screen.

“That turns you on, doesn’t itttt?” Blaire continued, determined to keep the erotic drill burrowing deep into his brain. “Thinking about how biiiig I’ve become…thinking about how utterly huge and enormous my body is now. Just look at this, Brent — you see the interior of this plane here? It’s not even a small plane. Do you think I would fit down that alleyway right there?”

“Uhhh….no,” said Brent, smiling at the absurdity of the question. The aisle in the picture was a good deal wider than those of most planes, but it was obvious that it didn’t come anywhere close to being able to accommodate Blaire’s brobdingnagian bulk.

“No,” whispered Blaire, shaking her head back and forth slowly. Brent looked to his right, and then to his left. Aside from the incredible size of the colossal thigh he was sitting on, whichever way he turned, he saw the swells and folds of Blaire’s massive body extending and billowing out beside her. It was almost like, for a moment, he could imagine that his body was simply a part of hers — that’s how small he felt, leaning back in her lap into the fat, fleshy folds of her stomach, feeling the presence of the titanic mammaries on either side of him, monstrous growths hanging down, hammering into his brain the stark reality of his puniness compared to them. Each one of her breasts had to be at least four or five times the weight of his entire body.

“No,” said Blaire softly again, “And this was the biggest private charter I could find…at least as far as the interior goes. You know what we’re gonna have to do, my little love?”

“Wh-what?” asked Brent, feeling a thrilling sense of erotic anticipation.

“We’re gonna have them take the seats out,” said Blaire, continuing to play with Brent’s hardened cock with her huge fingers. “All except one, for my special little man here. And in the place of the rest of them, we’re gonna have them install a special seat…for me.”

“Th-that…” said Brent, panting with arousal at the thought that Blaire was talking about having an entire airplane redone, just to accommodate her big body, “That sounds…expensive.”

“Oh I’m sure it will be,” said Blaire airily, beginning to draft an email explaining her plans to the owner of the airplane, “But nothing we can’t afford. I’ve been saving up much more than you realize, little guy.”

“H-how…how much?” asked Brent breathlessly.

“Mmmmm, let’s just say that I’ve built up quite the internet following these past few weeks,” said Blaire, clucking her tongue happily as she deftly managed to type out the email with a single hand. Brent watched her giant fingers dancing over the tablet screen — how on earth did she move such huge implements so deftly and precisely!?

“Internet…f-f-following?” stammered Brent, not understanding.

“Yes, my sweet little shrimpy,” chuckled Blaire deeply, shaking her immense fat with the vibrations. Brent suddenly felt like he was embedded in a tub of firm, trembling jello. “I’ve been live-streaming lots of the orgies I’ve been having with Luke and Sharon…not to mention Kenzie and our little Chad the Unclad.”

As she mentioned Chad, Blaire raised her voice slightly, looking up briefly from her screen to stare over at the naked 6’8 football player dutifully scrubbing dishes in the kitchen. He winced slightly at Blaire’s mention of her mocking new nickname for him as the new “house boy,” but he knew better than to pause in his task. Luke and Sharon were out shopping for food to stock the plane with, and Kenzie was busy dusting, with a definite spring in her step. An hour before, Blaire had made her cum so hard that she had lost the ability to speak for ten minutes. Chad, as part of his punishment, had not been allowed to cum until Blaire and Brent got back from vacation.

“S…so…so lots of people…all over the world…have b-been…have b-been…” stuttered Brent.

“Have been watching me fuck the daylights out of everyone, yes,” giggled Blaire. “And you included, Brent. Remember when you stood on my stomach and jacked off into my mouth that one time?”

“Y-yeah,” said Brent, feeling like he would need a brain replacement to forget that memory.

“Well that was livestreamed too,” Blaire informed him brightly. “And I have to say, it was one of the most popular shows I’ve ever had. People just lovvvvveeed seeing our bodies compared to each other. They just loved it, Brent! They couldn’t get enough of how totally I dwarfed you, how completely I dominated you, and how overwhelmingly I seemed to just absorb your little legs into my flesh. Remember how far they sunk?! Up to your shins! Imagine how far they would go now!”

Brent’s mouth was dry. Once again, he found himself noticing how he didn’t even care that Blaire had been doing something major without his knowledge. He simply didn’t feel like he had any authority over any aspects of her behavior anymore. An equal partner might have bristled with offense at being secretly livestreamed during a sexual act — but Brent was not an equal partner to Blaire, by any stretch of the imagination. He felt nothing but pride: pride that she had chosen to be with him, pride that her videos had become so successful, and pride that the particular video with him and her had been especially popular.

A couple days later, they were boarding the chartered plane, destined for Miami. Blaire and Brent had been driven to the airport in a special open-air vehicle, which was one of the only terrestrial transportation means available that would fit Blaire’s huge body. Sharon drove them to the airport, with Luke in the passenger seat, just to see them off.

“Now I’m putting you in charge of the website, Sharon,” Blaire reminded her as she got out of the vehicle, stepping onto the runway.

“Yes…yes, I’ll make sure to manage it as best I can,” said Sharon, who, despite her height, now only came up to the bottom of Blaire’s hulking breasts. Even though Sharon and Luke had been fucked by Blaire more times than either of them could count, there was still something about standing next to her, out in public, that made them both weak in the knees. Blaire was squeezed into a tailor-made red dress that hugged her impossible curves, emphasizing every curve and swerve of her ridiculous shape. Her body had already looked totally inhuman and impossible weeks before, but now, her hourglass figure seemed to be even more pronounced, with absurd concentrations of fat squeezed and congested into a shape that actually emphasized the enormous difference between her (relatively) small waist and her monstrously wide and fat hips. Her authoritative beast of an ass protruded outward from behind her figure, connecting to the bulging, powerful pillars of her thighs. And whenever she moved, it was almost surreal to see — there was an impossible lightness to her step, to the way she moved her arms, to the manner in which she turned and inclined her head, that reminded Brent, Luke, Sharon, and anyone else who saw her that her fatty bulk hid huge and powerful muscles. And to top it all off, she was just over 8-and-a-half feet tall. She had literally grown into a veritable goddess.

“And you, Luke…don’t hesitate to be a taskmaster around the house,” added Blaire. “Especially with our new little house boy.”

“Y-yes, yes, absolutely,” Luke said, nodding vigorously.

“And anyone who pledges their servitude, put them to work,” said Blaire to both of them. “You know what to do.”

Luke and Sharon assured Blaire that they would, and that was the end of the conversation — they got into the huge open-air vehicle and drove off, the diesel engine buzzing loudly. Brent hadn’t been sure what all of that was about, but he really just didn’t care. This was the start of his vacation with his Goddess!

From far, far above, Blaire smiled down on him and offered her hand, which simply involved her opening her palm — her hand was already hanging fully down by her side. Brent reached up as far as he could and Blaire closed her fingers around his tiny, skinny hand. They walked like that, hand in hand toward the plane, with Brent’’s arm totally extended upwards and Blaire’s extended completely downwards. The pilot, Captain Russell, was waiting for them. The plane had been stocked with all the food and amenities necessary for the journey; it was only a few hours long, but Blaire was not about to go that long without gorging herself.

‘Besides,’ she had laughed to Brent before, enjoying the irony of what she was saying, ’It’s a vacation…I can let loose a little, you know?”

“Hello there…” said Captain Russell, who was a middle-aged man of normal height with a kind face and impeccable appearance. “Nice…yo see you all made it out here ok.”

“Thanks!” said Blaire, shaking the stunned captain’s hand as she and Brent boarded the plane. “We’re so happy to be here!”

Both Blaire and Brent were enjoying the captain’s stupefied reaction. Blaire had already informed him by email about the particulars of their journey, but Mr. Russell had not actually expected to see what he was seeing now. His eyes bugged out of his head, and he seemed entirely incapable of speaking. He was a taller-than-average man at 6’2, but he found that, when on equal footing with Blaire, he was staring straight into the vast expanse of her fat stomach. Her huge breasts were actually over his head! His face said it all: this woman was impossible! There was just now way…no way at all that she could be real! Those ridiculous proportions, the absurd contrast between her waist and her massively thick hips…and the fact that her pretty face and elegant neck all seemed relatively untouched by the crazy corpulence of the rest of her body. Almost as an afterthought, the captain glanced down at Brent, who was an absolute stick, under 4 feet tall, and reaching his arm all the way up to cling onto the giant hand of his…mistress? Girlfriend!? Captain Russell had no idea. At this point, all he knew was that he needed to spend the rest of his time concentrating on not crashing the plane because he was distracted.

He stepped aside to let the couple in…and then quickly realized that he needed to retreat to the cockpit to give Blaire enough room to pass through. Even still, though, as Blaire stooped low under the plane entrance, her big hips caught on either side of the plane door and held her fast, impeding her progress. Brent, who had already entered the plane and started walking into the main cabin, felt the entire plane shift slightly as Blaire’s bulk began to board.

“Aw shit,” she cursed, wiggling her body back and forth, trying to fit herself through the entrance. “I’m stuck again!”

“Any…anything I can do to help?” asked Brent eagerly.

“Hehe, uh…not likely,” giggled Blaire good-naturedly, winking down at him from her captive position. “Although I do appreciate the sentiment. I just…need…to…find a way…to get…myself….IN!”

At the word “IN!” Blaire managed to free her hips from the plane entrance, which she managed to do with a good amount of wiggling and gyrating. The plane rocked gently to the side again as Blaire freed herself, but she deftly stepped forward, not allowing her momentum to carry her careening into the opposite plane wall. And it’s a good thing she did too — the wall might not have been able to withstand such force.

“You’ve…uh…so you’ve reviewed everything with our safety experts?” asked Captain Russell uncertainly, as Blaire walked happily over to her custom-made oversize seat, which had been placed next to Brent’s own, normal-sized one.

“Oh yes!” said Blaire, lowering herself down in the seat and smartly snapping on her seatbelt as Brent did the same. “Don’t worry captain — I’m fully aware that, because of safety regulations, that I can’t get up for the duration of the flight. Thankfully, I have a dutiful little servant, right here at my disposal, who just can’t wait to feed this big, fat belly here. Isn’t that right, my sweet, precious little Brent?”

“Yes, Goddess!” cried Brent, not even caring that his voice came out in a bit of a high-pitched squeal. Every second of this trip was a dream come true for him, and he was almost beside himself with ecstasy at the opportunity Blaire was providing him to serve her.

Captain Russell mostly did a good job of hiding his discomfort under an exterior of professionalism — besides, he was getting handsomely paid for this gig. What did he care that these two freaks acted like this? And, in any case, in a strange way, they seemed absolutely perfect for each other. The captain had rarely seen a traveling couple who seemed so happy, and so at ease with each other. He couldn’t pretend to understand any of the weird dynamics that were going on, but that wasn’t for him to worry about. He just had to try and push this gigantic woman out of his mind as he flew the plane. She was just impossible…impossible….

The plane took off, and once they reached a high enough altitude, Brent took off his seatbelt and began to scurry about the cabin, preparing to serve his Goddess all the food and snacks he could. All the while, Blaire watched him bounding about on his little legs, and she ordered him to bring her this snack, then this one, then that one, all the while not wasting any opportunity to make fun of his tiny body.

“Aww, look at those skinny little legs of yours!” she teased, as Brent brought her a big cake on a platter, his legs wobbling beneath him. “I know the rest of you is sooooo skinny, which is probably the only reason you can stand up right now at all, but….Jesus, Brent! Look at you!”

*Ammmmgggtyh* She shoved half of the huge cake into her mouth, chewing as her eyes twinkled down at him, and swallowing seconds later.

“I just can’t believe how small you’ve gotten! There’s no question about it, sweetheart — you’re definitely smaller! I can tell!”

“I…I th-think you’re bigger, too,” said Brent, feeling himself get harder than he already was.

“Oooo, I know I’m bigger,” breathed Blaire, nodding her head slowly.

*Aaaaaammmmgggllllth* She swallowed the entire rest of the cake, and two seconds later, her mouth was ready for more. Even as she sat down in her custom airplane seat, which was as big as six or seven normal-sized seats, Blaire couldn’t help but notice how little seemed to change, as far as height comparison between her and her dutiful slave, between when she was sitting and when she was standing. Either way, he was SO far down below her; sitting as she was, he barely even came up to her knees, which were taller than his shoulders, and right about even with his neck. He had become so small, and she had become so big, that it didn’t matter if she was reclining or not. He was miniature to her.

“You know,” said Blaire, after she had swallowed down another couple platters of rich food that Brent had served up, “I was just thinking back, Brent…to a time long ago…when I was smaller than you. Remember that?”

“Uhh…l-less and less every day,” said Brent, obeying her last command and struggling to crawl up her leg, with a huge bunch of grapes dangling from his grasp.

“Mmmm I guess I can understand that,” mused Blaire. “Here, little one, let me help you — there’s no way you’re getting up on your own.” She reached her hand down, fastened it around his skinny waist, and hoisted him up, placing him, standing, on her breast.

“Here, I’ll steady your body here,” she said soothingly, putting a massive hand behind his back for support as he grasped the bunch of grapes with two hands, dangling it above Blaire’s mouth. Even standing on her breast like this, Brent wasn’t that much taller than Blaire…he was just tall enough to hold the grapes over her mouth, which she wasted no time in hungrily snatching from the vine one by one, using her teeth and tongue to nab them off. As she did so, she growled sexily, winking up at her worshipful slave, who was beyond thrilled that he could be feeding such a magnificent entity in this way.

“But you know,” Blaire continued, chewing the grapes, “It’s funny. Even though everything is as it is now, with more power and size and strength in one of my arms than there is in your entire body…five times over…I still remember it all.”

“Y-you…you do?” asked Brent, finding it hard to conceive of such a thing at this point.

“Clear as day,” said Blaire, slurping up the rest of the grapes and swallowing them loudly. She looked up at Brent, perched on her breast, and for a moment, her eyes seemed to travel back in time. It was a strange moment for Brent — he saw a flicker of Blaire’s old self…her shyness, her almost-apologetic intelligence…staring back at him. The thing was, even though she seemed to momentarily be able to access this past self in her eyes, Brent could do no such thing. The changes he had undergone were too deep, too intense, and too fundamental to be able to access what he had been before. His spirit had undergone a chemical reaction, and it could not be undone by going back to what existed before. It was startling to see that Blaire was able to do this, if only just for a moment…and it increased Brent’s ever-burgeoning estimation of her power. The fact that, in this moment, in this position, in this BODY, after all they had been through, Blaire could still think back to when she had been a short, skinny, shy, and unassuming graduate student, was, for Brent, more of a testament to her mental and emotional powers than anything he had encountered from her before.

Many snacks and feasts and stuffings later, their plane landed in Miami. Blaire had managed to eat all of the stocked food in the cabin, a fact that did not surprise Brent in the least. They bade farewell to the still-astonished Captain Russell, got into another open-air vehicle, and were driven by a shocked caddy to their hotel room, which was in a luxury suite right on the beach. As they walked into the lobby, hand-in-hand like they had been before, the other guests all stopped what they were doing and turned to gawk at the unprecedented couple. Any conversation that had been going on, no matter how interesting or urgent, abruptly ceased. The lobby became dead-silent, except for the deep, resonating sound of Blaire’s footsteps against the marble. Even the children stopped what they were doing — they fully appreciated the insanity of what they were seeing.

Blaire strode up confidently to the concierge’s desk, towering over it mightily — the desk, which, like most concierge’s, was rather high, only came up to the middle of Blaire’s gigantic thighs. Brent felt them jiggling and vibrating, even seconds after she had stopped in front of the desk. The elderly attendant at the luxury resort, who had seen plenty of things in his time, had become struck with a dumbness that was unique in his career. Never in his life had she seen anything like this woman…how could it even be true. He blinked and rubbed his eyes.

“Hello!” said Blaire pleasantly, her rich voice echoing off the marble as everyone continued to stare in stunned silence. “I’m Blaire and I reserved the queen’s luxury suite A for me and my husband here.”

“Y-your…your husband!?” choked the attendant, finding his voice after several dry seconds of trying.

“Oh right! You can’t see him,” chuckled Blaire. She suddenly lifted Brent up in the air, as easily as if she had just been lifting her arm by itself. Up, up, up, she raised him, until he was completely visible to the attendant, from head to toe.

“Here he is!” she giggled. “Say hi, Brent!” Brent waved awkwardly, smiling at the man, until Blaire lowered him back down and out of sight.

After a few minutes or so of logistics (which took longer than usual because of the attendant’s shock), the couple finally arrived at their room. As they had left the lobby, they had heard people beginning to whisper about them. The attention turned Blaire on — she was already feeling almost uncontrollably horny by the time they got to their room. For his part, Brent was always horny, whenever he was anywhere near his Goddess.

Brent unlocked the door to their suite and started to go inside.

“Better run, little man,” moaned Blaire. “Cause I'm gonna GETCHA!”

Brent let out a surprised yell, smiling as he ran into the room, looking for somewhere to hide. He couldn't wait for Blaire to find him, pull him out by one leg, and dangle him upside down. But as he ran to hide, he literally saw the walls of the suite move and shift as a loud squeezing sound stretched out into the air. He turned around and saw that Blaire had gotten stuck in yet another doorway.

“Oh of course!” she exclaimed in playful exasperation. “Of course I get stuck again!”

She started to push and wiggle her body again, striving and straining to free her mammoth hips from the too-narrow confines of the door frame (which wasn’t small by any means). As she did so, Brent saw the walls moving slightly. He started to worry that Blaire was going to destroy the room before she even got fully inside, but her voice called him back to the moment.

“Better not waste your time gawking there, little guy!” she warned. “I’m gonna get in this room eventually, and when I do, you better watch out!”

Brent sprang into action and looked around for places to hide in the fancy suite, eventually settling on the lame spot of under the bed. But of course, he wasn’t really trying to hide — he wanted to be found. A few minutes later, with a mighty roar, Blaire managed to free herself from the door frame, somehow managing not to reduce it to rubble. She strode into the room, bent down, and calmly fished Brent out from under the bed. She hadn’t seen him hiding there, but she knew that it was where he would go.

“Nooooo!” he squealed, hanging upside down in front of her hungry face as she held him up with one hand by a single leg.

“Oh yesssss!” she replied, licking her lips as she smacked them loudly in front of his engorged member. “Your Goddess has had a full meal today…but she hasn’t had her dessert!”

She lowered Brent down and smothered his body upside down with her massive tits. Brent felt his world go dark and hot as he was instantly lost in the endless folds and swells and weight of his Goddess’s breasts. He suddenly felt the searingly hot, syrupy vice of impossibly rippling flesh and suction against his hard cock, and he knew that Blaire had swallowed him up in between her lips, balls and all. He gritted his teeth hard in the dank darkness of her fat tit flesh, tensing up his body and squirming a little, trying to hold his load long enough to enjoy the divine pleasure of her mouth for more than a few seconds. Blaire seemed to understand, and she allowed him a full two minutes in her mouth, slowly, sexily teasing him with her tongue, as she kept his orgasm at bay. She was holding him upside down, each hand fastened completely around one of his ankles, her huge hands right about even with the top of her head. After two minutes, she got too hungry, and inhaled sharply as she suckled down powerfully on his cock and balls. Brent shook and trembled against her tit flesh, his struggles sending ripples out across the fat of her breasts, as he squealed out like a little pig in orgasm, his cries muffled by fat as he came in torrents into her awaiting mouth.

“Ommmm!!! Ooommmmmm!!! OOmmmmmmm!!!!” she moaned, swallowing him instantly. After she was done, she laid him out on the bed, petting his body lovingly with her hands as she cooed and whispered to him. Then, a few minutes later…

“BEACH!” she announced.

“What?” asked Brent weakly, looking up at her as she peeled out of her dress.

“Let’s go to the beach!” she repeated, turning around and shaking her otherworldly ass at him. “Just gotta get into my custom bikini first!”

Brent, who already had his swimsuit on under his clothes, proceeded to watch Blaire squeeze her big, fat body into a sexy black bikini, which she had somehow convinced someone to make. It was almost surreal, seeing such a huge entity stretch a bikini over itself — Brent began to have the strange feeling that he was watching something…more than human…put on human clothes. But it was more than strange…it was just plain HOT. Somehow, the bikini fit her mammoth form perfectly, its hip strings extending out across her hips in a lewdly-wide oval arc. The scant swimsuit somehow managed to make Blaire look even bigger, since the obvious stretch and extent of the fabric called attention to the reality of her curves.

Minutes later, they were hand-in-hand again, walking down the boardwalk to the beach. It was a bright summer day, with puffy white clouds dotting the early-afternoon sky, and the sun seemed to be smiling with gladness on the whole proceedings. The beach wasn’t crowded, but there were still plenty of people about, sunbathing, building sandcastles, and splashing and playing in the waves. Naturally, Brent was carrying the beach bag, and Blaire was walking by his side, swinging her arms naturally from side to side as she walked confidently toward an open spot on the sand, close to the water. The teenagers in the waves stopped splashing and looked, pointing wordlessly at the new couple, in the process forgetting that a big wave was on its way, which, a few moments later, came crashing down on their heads. A few joggers who had been passing by stopped dead in their tracks, staring open-mouthed like children, even though they were full-grown adults. Whole families stopped their conversations to turn and look. Sandcastles went unfinished as the waves slowly encroached to claim them — the children were too busy staring at the gigantic woman who was approaching, with her huge, fat body swaying proudly, reflecting the bright sunlight. Even the sunbathers sensed that something was up, sitting up to open their eyes, rubbing them as they adjusted from their sun exposure behind their lids…only to finally see what all the fuss was about. Anyone who saw Blaire and Brent walk up, even if it was just out of the corner of their eye, stopped what they were doing to gawk and stare. No one, young or old, adult or child, could help it.

Blaire settled down on a spot, and, with considerable difficulty, Brent spread a huge blanket out that had been in the bag. Blaire watched him with amusement, and when it was finally all spread out, she lay her big bulk down on top of it, sighing as she did so.

“Get me one of those chilled drinks from the bag, my little man,” she purred, her voice easily carrying over the crash of the waves. “And then…I want you to lather me up with sunscreen.”

“Y-your…your whole body?” asked Brent, his little chest rising and falling excitedly.

“Oh yes,” she cooed, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as she looked down on him suggestively. “My whole body.”

Brent could barely contain his excitement as he practically dove for the beach bag, burrowing inside it and fumbling around until he found the bottle of sunscreen, which was overly large in his tiny hands. He realized, with some degree of amazement, that he was getting so small that ordinary things (like sunscreen bottles) were beginning to seem larger and larger, to the point where it wasn’t just a matter of observation — it was a matter of convenience. To Brent, the sunscreen container seemed almost as big as a wine bottle.

But he was barely noticing these things, because he was dead-set on lathering up his big, fat goddess of a wife, who was leaning back on her hands in her sitting position, smiling down on him. Even in her sitting position, the top of Brent’s head didn’t even reach her chin.

“All set with that biiigggg sunscreen bottle, there?” she teased, watching him struggle with it a bit.

“I…uhh, haha, yeah…yeah, it’s bigger than I remembered it being,” he chuckled.

“Well no, actually, the bottle is the same size as it’s always been,” Blaire corrected. “You’re just much smaller.”

“R-right,” said Brent, feeling his heart start to race as he squirted the thick white cream onto his hands, looking up at the mammoth folds of fat that were sitting there, almost seeming to mock him, intimidate him, as they glistened slightly in the sun. It was so hot that Blaire had already started to sweat. Brent stood there, completely mesmerized by the sight of Blaire’s fat, fleshy folds.

“Hmmm, just as I thought,” said Blaire, frowning slightly.

“Wh-what!?” asked Brent, snapping out of his trance.

“You can’t even look at my body without gaping and drooling like a little idiot!” she laughed, with a touch of acid to her tone. “You haven’t even started lathering me up! At this rate, I’ll be burned to a crisp by the time you’re done.”

“N-no! No, I’m…I’m sorry!” cried Brent, jumping at the rebuke and dashing forward, beginning to slather the fat of Blaire’s lower stomach with the sunscreen. “I’ll…I’ll do better!”

“Hmmm, yes you will,” hummed Blaire, as Brent’s tiny hands desperately shook her fat as he applied the cream. “But not of your own volition. I can already tell that you’ve become too submissive, little one.”

“T-too…submissive?” asked Brent fearfully, even as his cock raged in his swimsuit.

“Oh yes,” said Blaire. “You’ve become soooo submissive to me that my will has truly started to replace your own. You don’t think for yourself anymore…you don’t do anything for yourself anymore. And of course, I find that verrrry sexy. But, you see, the thing is, I can’t trust that you’re going to do what you say you will. Haha, I mean, how can I possibly trust someone who is so weak that they don’t even have a will of their own?”

“Y-you…you can trust me, G-Goddess!” cried Brent, trying to make his point by forcefully smearing more sunscreen along more of Blaire’s lower belly fat. But even as he did so, something in the back of his mind told him that he didn’t have a chance in the world of lathering her up fast enough.

“Hmm, nope, don’t think so,” said Blaire flippantly, sipping her cool drink. “And so I think I’m gonna have to time you here. You know, just so you can remember that you’re not just out here to enjoy yourself — more than anything else, you’re here to serve ME. You got that, pipsqueak?”

“Y-yes!” cried Brent, starting to work harder.

“Ok…soooo…I think fifteen minutes is MORE than enough time for you to get the job done, huh?” asked Blaire, looking at Brent sideways from her high position.

“F-fifteen…minutes?” asked Brent, looking over her gargantuan body. He knew such a task was impossible. Maybe if he had been a normal-sized person, he might have managed. But he wasn’t normal-sized at all now. He was a number of inches under four feet tall, and his arms, legs, and hands were all hopelessly frail and tiny.

“Yep! Fifteen minutes should do it,” said Blaire brightly. “At least, you know…for a normal-sized slave. If you wanna show me that you can do just as good a job as someone like Luke…or Sharon…or Chad…then now’s your time to shine, little guy. Here we go — fifteen minutes starting now!”

Blaire started a timer on her phone, and Brent sprang into action, rubbing and pressing and kneading the thick heavy folds of Blaire’s prodigious fat, applying an ample coat of sunscreen to the huge surface area. There was some mad, desperate hope in his head, that he would somehow be able to do Blaire’s whole body in that tiny amount of time. But just a few minutes in, that hope was getting dimmer and dimmer. For one thing, he found that he was utterly unable to lift the larger folds of Blaire’s stomach fat, to get at the skin underneath; he was simply too weak to even budge them. He groaned and grunted with effort, occasionally looking up to Blaire for help, but she seemed blissfully oblivious to him, sipping her drink and staring out at the waves.

Pretty soon, Brent decided to abandon that effort, and instead tried to focus on the skin he could reach. But the big, fat swells of Blaire’s flesh were such that he knew there was a lot of skin that he didn’t even have access to. He covered as much of her stomach as he could, but looking at his progress, it was obvious that his tiny hands were totally inadequate in even beginning to spread the sunscreen across her mammoth stomach. The white trail of the sunscreen looked pathetically small, compared to the sheer amount of skin that was left untouched.

Feeling desperate (and both turned-on and ashamed by his own inadequacy), Brent moved on to Blaire’s lower legs, kneeling down before each gigantic, fleshy pillar and spreading the cream up and down them as best he could. He quickly realized that it was no good just using his hands. Instead, he squirted the sunscreen directly onto fat calves and embraced her lower leg with his entire body, using his whole torso to spread the cream around. It was a faster technique, to be sure, but it was still hopelessly inadequate. His weak little body was beginning to drip with sweat, and his breath started to come in ragged gasps as he labored.

A middle-aged man, a jogger by the look of him, came up to them as Brent was feverishly working. Blaire was still staring out at the waves, a slight smile on her face, seeming like she was totally at peace.

“Uhh…ex-excuse me?” ventured the man uneasily.

Blaire turned slowly towards him, eying him intently from behind her sunglasses.

“Yessss?” she asked.

“I…I w-was…was just, um, just curious,” said the man. “Is…are…are y-you two…a…a couple?!”

“Ha! Well it depends on what you mean by “couple,”” chuckled Blaire. Brent moved from her right calf to her left one, not even looking up at the man — he had work to do. The fat flesh of Blaire’s left calf jiggled and wobbled as Brent pressed his whole body into it.

“L-like…dating?” asked the man.

“No,” laughed Blaire, her fat stomach shaking and jiggling obscenely at the man. “We’re not dating. “Dating” implies that two people are on equal footing in the relationship. Does it look to you like this little skin-and-bones down here is on equal footing with me?”

“Uh…n-no,” said the man.

“Well there you have it,” laughed Blaire, sipping her drink. Brent had started moving on to her thighs, which he was barely managing to budge, even though he was throwing his whole body of effort into lathering them up. They only shook gently from his exertion.

The man turned and went away confused, almost like he was in a trance himself. Blaire chuckled to herself, and continued sipping and staring out at the waves, not even bothering to look down at what Brent was doing. She could barely feel his body against hers, and it was turning her on.

A couple more people walked up to them, a husband and wife, in the midst of a beach walk. At first, they only slowed down, neither of them able to help staring, but after a couple more seconds, they both just stopped, shamelessly gawking. Blaire felt their stares, and just kept looking out at the ocean, waiting for them to make the first move.

“Is…is that your son?” asked the wife, a few moments later, pointing uneasily to Brent, who was hurriedly rubbing his entire body up and down against Blaire’s inner left thigh, trying to apply as much sunscreen as he could.

“Hahaha!” laughed Blaire, her fat jiggling so much that it actually knocked Brent off his feet for a moment. “Do you really think that something so puny could come out of me!? Haha, come on — are you serious? You actually think that this little guy and I have the same genes!?”

“Uhhh,” said the wife, totally perplexed.

“Come on honey, let’s keep walking,” muttered her husband, clearly uncomfortable. “Don’t engage them.”

They walked away, every once in a while turning to look back. Brent was now standing on Blaire’s huge left thigh, trying to lather up her enormous boobs. He knew his time was waning, and that he didn’t have a chance in the world of finishing. But he was still going to try and give it all he had.

As he frantically rubbed sunscreen on Blaire’s breasts, a group of teenagers came by, five in all, three boys and two girls. They all shamelessly gawked at the couple, a couple of the guys even going so far as to point and laugh. Blaire didn’t pay them any attention; she had that same slow smile on her face. The teenagers made their way slowly by, still laughing, but their laughs had become more muted, and had taken on a different tone, once they truly got close to Blaire and saw how huge she actually was. The teenagers passed on, and almost immediately, an older lady came tottering up to Blaire.

“Excuse me, ma’m?” said the lady.

Blaire slowly turned her head and peered down at the tiny woman, who couldn’t have been taller than 5 feet.

“Mmhmm?” asked Blaire.

“I just wanted to say,” began the woman, “That I think it’s just marvelous that you’re wearing that bikini. It takes confidence, to do what you’re doing.”

Blaire kept looking at the woman silently, and simply indicated her head slowly down, in a single nod. The woman continued to stand there, staring at Blaire’s body — she hardly seemed to notice Brent, who was, at this point, was practically buried in Blaire’s boobs, having slipped on her greased-up stomach fat a minute or so before. He had gone tumbling in between her breasts, but that hadn’t stopped him from wriggling around as best he could, in a frantic attempt to cover as much of her surface area as he could with sunscreen. The end result, though, was that this woman didn’t even notice him in the midst of Blaire’s hugeness…or if she did notice, then his little body was so inconsequential in light of Blaire’s that it was like he wasn’t even there.

For a solid 45 seconds, the woman just kept staring at Blaire’s body. She seemed to be trying to say something, but it kept getting caught in her throat. Blaire just sat there, staring amusedly at the woman, waiting patiently for her to speak. Brent didn’t even know that the woman was there. At long last, she found her voice. It came out as an almost-hushed plea, which seemed to echo strangely off the shining sand, and the crashing waves.

“H-How…how can I…c-can I….?”

Blaire nodded again slowly, her smile widening.

“You’ll know,” she answered. “The time’s coming soon, and when it’s here, you’ll be able to tell. I wouldn’t be anxious if I were you — you seem to understand, better than the rest.”

The older woman bowed her head, in a kind of reverential way, and, giving Blaire one last worshipful stare, made her way along the shore. Unlike all the others, she did not turn around and look back — she kept on moving, as if driven by some invisible purpose.

Blaire chuckled to herself, feeling her pussy starting to ooze. She took a deep breath, reached roughly into her cleavage, and pulled out Brent with one arm, holding him aloft above her as she smiled dirtily at him from below.

“Time’s up little mouse!” she cackled. “And let’s see…hmmm, it looks like you got about a quarter of my belly…most of my lower right leg…half of my left calf, and…hahaha, maybe a tenth of my right thigh, annnnnd…a fifth of my boobs or so.”

She shook her head up at Brent, who was totally out of breath, and dangling from her hand above. She was clicking her tongue at him, licking her lips afterward.

“No, no, no, my little man, I’m afraid that’s not good enough I’m afraid it isn’t even close to being good enough. Sighhhh….I guess I was right…shoulda brought Luke along with us.”

“I’m…s-so sorry!!” panted Brent, starting to get emotional. He wanted this to be their vacation, but already he was being reminded of his inadequacy. It turned him on, yes, but it also hurt his feelings.

“Yeah, yeah,” said Blaire dismissively. “Fortunately, I thought ahead and gave myself a healthy dose of microfine zinc oxide last night, which interacts with the hormones of my growth serum, and protects my skin from UV rays. Pretty cool, huh?”

“B-but…but then — ” sputtered Brent.

“I don’t actually need sunblock, yes,” laughed Blaire. “I just wanted to watch you try, hahaha! And I gotta admit, it was turning me on, watching your weak, skinny little body struggling with all by big, big rolls and folds and mounds of fat. You got lost in them, hahaha!”

Brent didn’t even have time to feel like a fool, because Blaire had let him go, dropping his body straight down into the extensive fat of her upper belly. Brent found himself sinking into it, like he had fallen into a huge pool of jello. Then, Blaire’s hands were all over him, slavering and lathering his body up with sunscreen. Her hands felt so strong and huge against his bony frame, and, within ten seconds, she had him completely coated.

“All done!” she chirped at him, holding his body out in front of her with one hand. “And I know we’re supposed to wait fifteen minutes for it all to dry, but I wanna play with you in the water…NOW.”

Blaire reared back, took another deep breath, and blew a strong gust of wind at him, making his hair go back, as she flash-dried him with her breath. She turned him around and did the same thing to his back.

“Now into the water you go, little one!” she cried, and Brent suddenly found himself drawn back and a second later, totally airborne. His organs backflipped into themselves as he registered that Blaire had thrown him towards the ocean. He felt a cold streak of ear at first, in sheer reaction to the speed of his trajectory, but almost immediately after, he was splashing down into the water, coming up spitting and sputtering. He wasn’t that far out, but far enough to where his feet couldn’t touch the bottom. He looked desperately to the shore for Blaire, but couldn’t see her anywhere. Their big towel was there, with the beach bag, but no Blaire.

Brent panicked for a moment; he could swim just fine, but he was skinny, weak, and exhausted from wrestling with Blaire’s body. Besides, he had gotten used to being at his Goddess’s side at all times. To think of being alone, without her…

But then, he felt something brush his feet underwater. He started in surprise…and then it happened again…and again. It felt like there were innumerable fish, teasing his feet and legs. Brent’s heart almost jumped into his mouth when, suddenly, a huge form surfaced from underwater, right next to him. Brent’s first thought that it was some kind of whale that had come to check him out, and he started kicking away from the massive shape in fear. But Blaire’s laugh was cutting the air, mixing with the roar and froth of the waves around them, and he knew it was her.

“Scared you there, didn’t I, little guy?” she teased, pivoting her floating body around, as she swam up to him. “Didja think I was a sea monster?!”

“I…h-hhaha, m-maybe a little bit,” admitted Brent.

“Well would a sea monster do this?” she asked, submerging herself underwater completely. Brent felt her swimming under him, and suddenly, she resurfaced again, in the process elevating his entire body out of the water, so that he was languishing on the small island of her fat belly.

“Gotcha!” she laughed, inhaling playfully, so that Brent’s body descended towards the water, and then exhaling forcefully, so that her quickly-rising stomach actually tossed his body up in the air for a moment, before cushioning his fall once more.

“Mmmm, I see you’re hard for me, my tiny little slave,” she purred. “Why don’t you crawl across Goddess Island and squirt your little load into the Cave of Wonders?”

Brent couldn’t help but chuckle at Blaire’s silly sense of humor, but that didn’t stop him from eagerly crawling, as fast as he could, up her stomach fat, in between the big twin landscapes of her breasts, and right up to her mouth, which she was holding open seductively, licking her lips, as she pointed inside, her big body floating easily on the waves.

“Aaaaaaaa!” she exhaled sexily, pointing. “Right in there, little guy. I want to taste that salty little spunk.”

Brent looked around for a moment — they weren’t really alone. The teenagers were playing in the water about 50 yards to their left, and people were walking by on the beach. But he realized that he didn’t care…couldn’t care. Blaire was in charge. And she wanted him to cum in her mouth. As he knelt in the fat of her upper breasts, his knees sinking steadily into it, he pulled down his swim trunks and jerked himself off.

Twenty seconds later, Blaire was moaning out appreciatively, licking her lips and making big eyes at him as she swallowed his load. Brent collapsed down on top of her, breathing hard, and feeling, for all the world, like he was actually on an island in the middle of the ocean, safe and sound.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 17 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 16 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 16

“Good news, little twerp!” came Sharon’s voice one day, muffled and high above. As usual, Brent had his head buried in her hot, moist pubic area, eating her out for all he was worth as she worked at her desk. At less than 3 feet tall, and as small as a child, he was crouched in between her legs as she sat at her desk, evidently working on something important.

Brent didn’t immediately respond, so Sharon rolled her chair back while she held Brent’s head to her vagina, so that he stumbled forward with her momentum. He heard her laughing above as she released him, sputtering for air. Even standing upright with her sitting in her chair, his head didn’t even reach her shoulders.

“Doesn’t that intrigue you little Brentsie, little house boy?” Sharon asked him as she looked down, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

“Uhh…y-yes…yes it does,” muttered Brent. He was lying, really. Unless this “good news” somehow involved Blaire, he didn’t want to hear it. It had been weeks since he had seen her — she never seemed to come around her house anymore, and she had essentially put Sharon in charge of everything, including him. For all intents and purposes, Blaire seemed to have forgotten him. The thought devastated him on the inside, and made him a meek, humble, and thoroughly boring servant for Sharon. But he still held out hope that somehow…some way…Blaire would come back for him. He longed to see her, to just be in her presence…to feel her overwhelming size and smell her intoxicating smell. He wondered how huge she had grown now.

“The mansion,” intoned Sharon, licking her lips with delicious expectation, “Is finished!”

Brent felt his heart leap — the mansion on the private island! The palace that Luke and Sharon were in charge of constructing for Blaire! That would be where the new religion was getting started! The Cult of Blaire…the Cult of Blaire…Brent now forever had those tantalizing words buzzing furiously in his head. There would be no one…NO ONE…more willing to worship her than him. And now that the mansion was finished, they were all going to move there…maybe he would start to see Blaire again!

“W-wow!” he managed to say, not wanting to betray his excitement too obviously.

“But that’s not even the best part!” exclaimed Sharon, not bothering to hide her own excitement. “You’ll be thrilled to know, Brent, that we have a very, very special event planned as a goodbye to our little house here since, you know…SO much has happened here. It would be sad not to say a proper goodbye, don’t you think?”

Brent nodded his head as he felt his insides drop a little. He had suffered enough abuse at the hands of Blaire’s numberless fuck buddies to feel worried. He was never free of them — they were everywhere…dozens and dozens of them…having all moved into the same place, this place, that Brent and Blaire used to share together. Those were happier days for Brent, days that seemed a thousand centuries in the past, remote…inaccessible.

“And for this special event,” said Sharon with a wide grin, “You’re going to be playing the starring role!”

“I…I am!?” sputtered Brent in alarm.

“Yessir!” said Sharon brightly, wheeling her chair over to him as she ruffled his hair condescendingly, like an adult would do to a child. “I pitched the idea to Blaire, and she LOVED it.”

Any time Sharon mentioned Blaire by name, Brent felt a jealous little twinge inside; HE was not allowed to address her by her actual name. He had become so small, tiny and insignificant, that he could only call her “goddess.” Hearing Sharon use Blaire’s name so casually and flippantly just turned the humiliating knife into his submissive psyche.

“And,” continued Sharon, standing up from her chair so that she towered over Brent completely, engulfing him in her shadow, “It’s going to be live-streamed for Blaire’s followers all around the globe!”

This was all too much for Brent to process in the moment, especially since he had still not gotten used to how tiny he had shrunk…it was impossible to get used to it, because he never stayed the same size for too long. As it was right now, the top of his head came up to the middle of Sharon’s thick, meaty thigh. She was literally twice as tall as him…and yet, compared to Blaire...

“H-how…” ventured Brent in a desperate moment of bravery, “How…is K — uh, Goddess, I mean? H-how is she?” His voice sounded so small, so squeaky, and so pathetically pitiful. But Brent didn’t care — he just HAD to know.

“Oh,” laughed Sharon, putting her hands on her hips as she shook her head down at him, “She’s gigantic now. And don’t feel bad, little guy — no man is big enough for her anymore.”

“R-really?” squeaked Brent, feeling his cock helplessly harden. The last time he had seen Blaire, she had been just around 8 feet tall. To know that she had gotten even bigger…even MUCH bigger…was an unbelievably intense turn-on.

“Oh yeah,” nodded Sharon, chuckling derisively at his reaction. “We all — well, me and Luke mostly — built a special dildo for her. None of the ones in stores would do any good. And — ”

And here, Sharon bent down at the waist so that her comparatively-huge head was looming directly over Brent.

“It usually takes three or four people these days,” she said in a husky whisper, knowing full well how turned-on and jealous this would make him. “And I’m the one who gets to attend to her clit.”

“Y-you?” panted Brent.

“Oh yes,” she moaned down at him as her eyes rolled up into her head. “Uhhhh my GOD, you can’t even begin to imagine how good she tastes…Mmmmmmm! Haha, or what it all looks like. It’s ridiculous, Brent, what it takes to get her off now. Oh, and of course, we have to have someone bringing her food as it all goes down. You know how she liked her food during sex.”

Brent could do nothing but nod wordlessly. It felt like his whole body was on fire as the blood pounded in his ears. How big was Blaire now?! He felt himself suddenly grow afraid…what was his starring role going to be??

He didn’t have to wait long to find out. Sharon had given him little time to mentally prepare, and as the day progressed, Brent knew that something special was going on...something ominous and portending. At first, it sounded like some neighbors were having an especially loud conversation, but gradually, the noise kept building and building, until Brent could no longer ignore it. People were gathering outside. They were expecting something. He was too afraid to go to the window and take a peek, and instead, he tried as best he could to busy himself around the house doing chores. But he had become so skinny and frail that he literally became winded after a few minutes of any type of activity.

Later on that day, Sharon brought him out into their backyard. Brent was shaking from fear and expectation, which was only heightened by what he saw as he walked outside, his arm extended completely upward as he grasped one of Sharon’s fingers for support. Hundreds of people had gathered in and around the backyard, and a great excited whoop went up as soon as Sharon brought Brent outside. Brent felt his insides freeze up, and he nearly vomited from fear. He would have turned back on his rickety legs and run back into the house, but Sharon had told him to keep pace with her, and he knew that punishment awaited him if he failed to obey. He looked down at his feet in the grass, anywhere that would hide all these people from his vision. In doing so, he couldn’t help but marvel at how big and tall the grass blades were, now that he was less than 3 feet tall. He was trying to keep pace with Sharon, but by the time they reached the middle of the yard, he had become completely out of breath. He had lost all of his muscle, and his skin-and-bones frame had become totally de-conditioned.

A team of videographers approached, evidently hired beforehand by Sharon and Luke, as she directed them to train their cameras on Brent as she bent down on her knees to face him. Luke was there too, standing off to the side, and looking quite excited.

“Ok Brent — here we are!” chirped Sharon like it was Brenttmas. “You’re the star in a fun little game called “Catch the Pet.” Do you have any idea why it’s called that?”

“I…I can guess,” sputtered Brent.

“Mmhmm,” said Sharon, nodding knowingly. “Here’s the game, and listen up, cause I’m only gonna say this once: You have one hour to go hide in the house, and Blaire, or Goddess, to you, has one hour to find you.”

“O…k,” said Brent, feeling his heart leap a little. Blaire was going to be there!? And look for him!? He wouldn’t even hide — he’d just let her find him!

“And here’s the best part,” continued Sharon, smiling nastily as she laughed. “When she catches you — and she WILL catch you, Brent — she’s going to eat you.”

“Ah..ahaha!” responded Brent with a nervous laugh. He couldn’t tell if Sharon was kidding or not. It would be just like her to tease and torment him psychologically, but then again, there was something like truth in her eyes. She raised her eyebrows ironically at him and stood up.

“Those are the rules, little guy! Good luck, hahaha!” She stepped away from him, behind the camera people, almost as if she was making room on the stage for someone. Suddenly, Brent felt the ground shaking beneath his feet. The hundreds of people gathered all held their collective breath.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 19 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

 

Chapter 17 by Joyce Julep
Chapter 17

Moments later, Blaire emerged from behind a huge tree and approached the gathering, making a beeline straight for Brent. Immediately, Brent realized why he hadn’t seen her around the house lately — there was absolutely no way that she would have been able to FIT in the house. Brent’s mouth dropped open, along with everyone else’s.

“She’s thirteen feet tall now,” whispered Sharon into his ear. “Haha, she’d make a freaking elephant look small now, don’t ya think?”

There was no doubt that Sharon was right. And it wasn’t just how impossibly tall she had become; she had grown so incredibly fat, and her enormous bulk gyrated and quivered to such an extent with each movement that it was breathtaking to behold. And yet, somehow, Blaire had managed to preserve her hourglass shape, even as it was absurdly overstuffed and bottom-heavy. And everyone, including Brent, could somehow still tell that she was immensely, thickly, and powerfully muscled under her layer of thick fat. She was, for all intents and purposes, a goddess to all who looked upon her, but especially to Brent, whose little knees were knocking together as she approached, shaking the ground with each step. Once she reached him, Brent realized that he had to lean way, way back in order to see far up into Blaire’s face, which was smiling sexily. Brent had something like a sudden flashback, and he felt like he was six years old, when he had gone to the museum of natural history and stood underneath the T-Rex. He was utterly, fearfully overwhelmed.

Blaire leaned down and picked Brent up, bringing him towards her as she held him by his two arms above her head, so that he was dangling in the air. His breath caught in his chest. His two arms were like nothing in Blaire’s fleshy, powerful grasp, and her huge hand easily encompassed both his arms. She brought him up to her face, and her eyes were flashing with arousal.

“Oh Brentsie!” she whispered to him in delight, “My pet! My little, little pet! Oh my! Just…just LOOK at you…you’re so……smalllllll!”

Even her voice seemed somehow...different...richer...more elevated. Like it emanated from a superior being. She was wearing the panties and bra that she always wore, with the back of the panties transformed into a thong by her monstrous, colossal ass, and with the front part obscured her huge, overhanging stomach. Her mammoth boobs were threatening to break free of the (specially-ordered) bra straps at any moment. Brent couldn’t believe it — her face was not as thin as it had once been, but, despite her enormous weight gain, her face still only had a slight bit of a double chin. Her face’s beauty was somehow untouched by her massive glut of fat on the rest of her body.

Blaire spun around a few times, evidently enjoying the attention from the cameras and the hundreds of people, as she giggled.

“Guess I’m as big as a house now, huh?” she laughed.

Brent heard the adulation from the crowd, and, despite his fear and his submissive, precarious position, he felt himself get angry. She had abandoned him; she had left him out to dry, and now she had come back like…THIS!? He was immensely turned on, but in the moment, his anger won out. He wanted to hurt her feelings, just like she had hurt his.

“You’ve gotten fat!” he said to her unpleasantly. “Like…REALLY fat.”

Blaire just giggled, providing yet another opportunity for the crowd to see her huge body shake and quiver.

“He says I’m fat!!” she boomed to the crowd. She turned her gargantuan ass towards the crowd and gave it a loud slap, then turning back to face the crowd as she shook her stomach and bounced her massive boobs. The crowd roared in response, not able to contain itself any longer from loudly and effusively praising her body.

“I love it!” cried Blaire to Brent. “The more I grow, the honier I get! And the more I grow, the more I realize, Brent, that all I want to do is eat and have sex and grow…and sometimes…haha, you know, sometimes…torture little tinies like you.”

Brent’s breath was caught in his throat, and before he could formulate an answer, Blaire had looked away from him and towards the crowd. Still using one hand, she held out Brent’s dangling little body to the audience.

“Can you believe that this pathetic little pipsqueak was my husband!?!” she bellowed to the crowd. “I used to feel small around HIM! Hahaha wow, how dramatically things can change!”

She suddenly brought him up to her mouth and yawned it open wide. Before Brent knew what was happening, Blaire had licked all the way up his body with her long, powerful tongue. He couldn’t help but be aroused by this crazy show of power, but right then, his whole world went dark as she sensuously inserted his whole body into her mouth and throat. If Brent had had doubts about her ability to eat him, those doubts were now dead and laid to rest. She EASILY was able to encompass his skinny, bony little frame with her thick, plush lips, and her throat, which had accommodated untold amounts of food, was more than able to deal with him. He felt the vibrations of Blaire’s giggles ribbling through the flesh of her mouth, and the sound almost split his ears.

Blaire slowly, luxuriously, pulled him out of her mouth, as the sound of the cheering crowd replaced the deep, vibrating timbre of her giggles in his ears. His entire body was now wet with her spit, and the world felt cold and inhospitable. Brent felt the crazy subconscious desire to go BACK inside Blaire’s mouth, where he could be enveloped by her, totally owned by her. She caught him looking longingly back into her mouth, and she gave a great booming laugh that shook the very air.

Would you believe it!?” she boomed, shaking her head as her mouth widened into a mirthful grin. “He actually wanted to go BACK into my mouth!! Hahaha!!! Wowwwwwww — that’s how completely he has surrendered to me. Take notes, everyone — take notes, haha!”

She started taunting Brent with her open mouth.

“You wanna go back in there Brentsie?” she giggled, showing him her mouth and wriggling her huge tongue at him. “You wanna go back in there, where it’s all nice and safe and warm? Aaaaaaaaaaaa!! Haha! You wanna go live in there, little guy? Aaaaaaaaaa!! Haha, let’s not get ahead of ourselves — I can only eat you after I find you. Remember? Those are the rules of “Find the Pet.””

“Y-you’re…you’re r-really gonna eat me?!” asked Brent weakly, but Blaire ignored the question, setting him back down on the ground.

“You get a head start,” she purred down at him, pointing at the door. “Better get a move-on, little one. Cause in a minute, I’m comin’ for ya!”

Brent didn’t have any other option — he turned and ran into the house as fast as his weak little legs could carry him. He had no idea where he was going to hide…or what would happen if she caught him. Breathing hard, he made his way into the kitchen. Maybe he could hide in one of the cupboards…she was too big to reach her hands in there. But wait…if she was too big to even get INTO the house then how —

*CCCRRRRAAASSHHHH!!*

Blaire had slammed her huge, powerful arm into the house. From his cupboard hiding spot, Brent realized, with a sickening shot of adrenaline, that Blaire had started literally tearing through the house. She wasn’t going to fit into it — she was going to completely destroy it. So THIS was the special “going away” idea: to completely tear down the house! Brent had enough time to feel the symbolic sadness of this act (since it had once been THEIR special little house, together), but he didn’t have a lot of extra time to feel sad. Blaire was on the move.

*RRRRRRRIIIPPPPPPP!!!!* *CCRRRRASSSH!!!* *CCCCRRRRRRUUUNNNCCCHHHH!!!!*

Blaire was slowly demolishing the house with her bare hands. After a few more rips and tears at the walls, Brent’s cupboard became unstable, and the door fell open, depositing him on the kitchen floor. Crawling on his hands and knees, he scurried underneath the kitchen table.

“Ha!” boomed Blaire, after she had seen him tumble out of the cupboard. “I seeeeee you, little guy! Mmmmmm I seeeeee my preyyyyyyyy!”

She had started to crawl on her hands and knees through the ruined foyer, but before she was able to make it into the kitchen, she got stuck.

“Awww, damn it!” she cursed, still obviously enjoying herself. “My hips are too big for THIS hallway, haha! Well, no matter, I’ll just — ”

And she started wiggling her massive hips back and forth. The hallway walls on either side began caving in. Brent knew this was his chance, and scurried out from behind the kitchen table and crawled frantically away. As he crawled, he felt the vibrations of Blaire’s huge movements, as the house shook every time she moved anything at all. A few seconds later, the foyer had been completely destroyed, and Blaire had busted her way into the kitchen. She had seen his little body crawling away; she could have easily caught him in a matter of a few more seconds, but she was going to play a little cat-and-mouse game instead. That would be far more fun, for her, at least.

Brent kept crawling and crawling away, his little heart hammering away in his chest. He hid in a broom closet to catch his breath for a moment, but he wasn’t able to stay there long. He felt and heard Blaire advancing through the house, getting held up every now and then as she got stuck, but then inevitably breaking through in the end. The walls of the broom closet began to cave in, and Brent had to escape, crawling desperately out right under Blaire’s nose.

“Oooooo looookkkkkk!” she boomed upon seeing him. “Look what I’ve found! A little mouse, mmmmmmmm!” She made hungry smacking sounds with her lips as her huge hand reached for him. But Brent gave a panicked yell and somehow managed to wriggle his waifish little frame away from her, scuttling through a little crack in the wall that was just big enough to accommodate his body.

“Awww mannnnn!” laughed Blaire in mock-disappointment as she inserted her arm through the crack, reaching after him. Her arm immediately got caught in the space, however, allowing Brent some more time to hide.

“Ha! Look at that!” laughed Blaire in sonorous booms. “My arm….my ARM is bigger than your entire body. Haha, oh wow…the benefits of being a tiny little nothing, huh? Haha, no matter, I’m still gonna get you, little guy. And I’m still growing, you know…even as I come after you right now…I’m still growing. Think about THAT, little runt!”

The rest of the game carried on in much the same way, with Blaire nearly capturing Brent, but then getting stuck in something at the last moment. She never remained stuck for long, however, and she just kept crashing and bashing and crunching her way through, until….there was nowhere left for Brent to hide. Nowhere except under the old sofa that they used to sit on after dinner and watch TV. It was the only place Brent had left to hide. He crawled under it as Blaire demolished the last standing bit of wall — and, with booming steps, she approached the sofa, which sat alone in the ruins of the wasted house.

She put her hands on her hips, allowing the cameramen to get a number of impressive shots of her towering over the lone couch, the last bastion of hope for the tiny slave. The crowd rippled and buzzed with anticipation, and Sharon and Luke gave each other a knowing, excited glance.

Using only her thumb and two fingers, Blaire lifted up the sofa, revealing the pitiful, trembling form of Brent cowering underneath. Immediately, he clasped his hands together and started begging, pleading with her to spare him.

“Goddess!!” he cried in desperation, feeling the hopeless tears gather in his eyes. “G-Goddess! P-please!!! Please don’t…please d-don’t do it!! P-please….pleeassseeee!!!”

Blaire tossed the couch aside like it weighed nothing. She bore down on Brent’s kneeling, supplicating form. To everyone watching, there was no question that they were witnessing a goddess face down a mortal. The comparison between them was absolutely staggering…almost obscene. There was more weight and flesh and substance and power in one of Blaire’s fingers than there was in Brent’s entire body.

“Do you understand,” she breathed down at him, “how you’re literally nothing? NOTHING at all.”

“Y-yess Goddess,” said Brent, nodding his head vigorously as he began to sob.

“And it was all my doing, you remember?” continued Blaire relentlessly. “It was ME who made you nothing. And I’M the one who decided to turn myself into the goddess standing before you. I had that power, you understand? The mental power to create what I did — and THIS is the result. I’ve become MORE than human…and you…you’ve become so much less.”

Blaire stood there looming, listening to the sounds of Brent’s continued sobbing and begging, before she continued:

“These people worship me, Brent,” she said softly, but with such power that it seemed to rattle his ears. She pointed to them. “Look at them, Brent — LOOK at them. They WORSHIP me!!”

Brent wiped his eyes with a shaking hand and looked behind him, at the gathered crowd. They were all staring at him, their eyes wide in expectation, their mouths open slightly in anticipation. He was a piece of meat to them…a sacrificial animal for their goddess. Never in his life had Brent felt so low, so inhuman, so utterly small and inferior. Blaire bent down closer to him, her eyes wide with passion, high on power.

“They want me to eat you, Brent. They want me to EAT you!”

Brent had no response, and he made a little croaking noise as his body continued to shake.

“Look at you,” said Blaire, standing back up to her full height and gesturing to his tiny body with an enormous hand. “You’re like a little bug…there’s nothing really human left of you. You don’t have a job…you don’t have a purpose…you can’t fuck…you can BARELY even WALK without getting out of breath…and your body…oho man, your body…you barely even HAVE a body anymore, Brent. It’s a teeny tiny little whisper of a twig — good lord, it’s a miracle that your bones don’t just break whenever you stand up. Look at your legs! And your arms! How can you even move them around anymore!? You need muscle to move! It’s unbelievable, Brent. I mean, it’s really, truly…unbelievable. I had never even thought that someone could reduce themselves to…to THIS. But you have. Oh yes, you have, because deep down, this is what you want, isn’t it? Oh my god look at you — all of this is bad enough, but you’re actually TURNED ON by it! Look at that little useless erection there! Haha, the only functioning muscle left in your body! You’re the literal definition of “pathetic,” Brent — what’s the point to you even existing at all?”

Brent had started crying and whimpering harder as Blaire laid her dirty talk on thick. He knew that everything she was saying was right…EVERYTHING. And there was nothing he could do or say to deny it. It was all true. And even as he cried, feeling the crushing hopelessness of his impending death, he started masturbating.

Blaire nudged him with her huge foot, not being able to help chuckling at the perfect clockwork of his submission.

“What’s going on in there?” she teased softly. “What’s going on in that teeny brain you’ve got down there?”

“Th-that…that you’re a goddess!” gasped Brent desperately.

“Uh-huh,” said Blaire. “Go on. Tell me why.”

“B-because…because I remember when…when you were j-just a…a small little girl, and now…and now y-you’re the biggest thing I can p-possibly imagine, and…I’m completely insi…insignificant compared to you and it’s…it’s all b-because you’re a genius and invented the — ”

“FUCK!” cried Blaire lustily, interrupting him. She was getting so, so wet…dangerously wet. “I was TIIIIINY back then, and you used to look so, so big…only you knew what I shrimp I used to be…and now….haha oh god, now you’re a goddamned PIPSQUEAK!!!” Her voice had grown into a passionate, lusty bellow. Even the worshippers were beginning to fear her. They had come for the vore show, but they had not been prepared to encounter such raw, vital energy in a being that was so huge.

“And as I got bigger I started to scare you,” continued Blaire, breathing hard through her nostrils. She flexed her mighty muscles underneath her monstrous fat. “And pretty soon I terrified you.”

“Yes,” said Brent weakly, nodding his head. “I got s-smaller and smaller, and you got bigger and bigger….y-yes…yes, it scared me, t-terrified me, yes.”

Blaire stood up to her full height, looked around at the hundreds of people holding their breath, and then looked back down at the tiny little Brent cowering beneath her in the rubble.

“We belong together,” she purred down at him. He looked up at her, blinking his eyes blankly. What did she mean?

“It’s ok little Brent,” she continued in the same luscious purr, “I’ll keep you around…so you can keep watching me grow…and growww…and growwwwwwww.”

She reached down, plucked Brent off the ground with one hand, and brought him up to her face, blowing the dust off his body.

“Hey!” shouted a voice from the crowd. “I thought you were gonna eat him!!”

More dissenting voices might have joined in, but Blaire suddenly snapped her head up, looking around for the source of the voice with a dangerous look in her eye.

“Who said that?” she growled sharply. She put Brent down on the ground and stomped toward the crowd, which parted like the Red Sea to reveal a pompous-looking business man.

“You?” asked Blaire, pointing at him and raising her eyebrow.

The man hesitated for a moment, clearly unnerved by being confronted with a figure of such power, but he stuck out his chin and held his ground.

“Yeah, it was me,” he said defiantly. “They told us that you were gonna eat him. But you’re not going to. That’s bullshit!”

Blaire didn’t waste anymore time. With one quick movement, she turned her back to the man, took one big step backwards, and then quite simply sat on him. Her huge ass seemed to completely swallow him up, and a split second later, he was gone. It looked to everyone else that Blaire was just sitting on the ground. She was so huge that, after parking on a full-grown man, no one could even tell she was sitting on him. Blaire looked around at the rest of the crowd, which had drawn back, partially out of fear, but also out of awe. It was quite obvious that Blaire had just killed this man, and she had done so with such ease and power that it made her appear even more like a goddess than she had before. She had taken another life, without a second thought.

“Don’t question me,” she said quietly to the crowd around her. Even though she hadn’t spoken loudly, everyone heard her voice loud and clear, in their ears, in their muscles, and in their bones.

“Ever.”

With that punctuating word, she rolled off the man, who was of course completely flattened into the grass. A huge area of depressed grass extended out from the man’s body on all sides, showing what an enormous area her ass could cover. Blaire stood up over the crowd, putting her hands on her hips as she silently stared them down. She was thirteen-and-a-half feet tall now…and she was still growing.

Silently, she reached down and grabbed Brent around the waist, her hand easily going all the way around it. She lifted him up and stalked away from the rubble of their old house. Luke and Sharon followed. And Brent’s mind was racing as he felt his goddess’s huge strong fingers effortlessly holding his body — he had just seen her kill someone like it was nothing, and somehow, strangely, it was for HIM. He knew he should have felt horrified, but he didn’t. Instead, he felt the soft, searing warm glow of joy soak into his shriveled body. His goddess had come back for him — she had chosen HIM.

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 19 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 18 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 18

“Oh my goodness!” cried Sharon, disembarking from the ship as she spread her arms in exaltation. “It’s…it’s just grander than I ever imagined! It’s exactly what it should be!”

“You can say that again!” chuckled Luke, getting off the ship directly after her. “Although I have to say,” he added, in a bit of a lower voice, “I think Blaire’s gonna eventually want us to add onto it.”

“Well of course she will!” whispered Sharon, shaking her head slightly at Luke. “She’s growing, what, like half a foot a day!? At this rate, she’s gonna — ”

“Gonna what, Sharon?” boomed a mighty voice behind and above them. Sharon and Luke turned around, and even though both of them were taller than average, they could do nothing but gawk up at the insanely fat, megalithic amazon giantess who was standing before them, still on the ship, ready to step out onto the sand of the beach. During their voyage to the private island that now housed the great mansion, the first building in the huge, sprawling complex that was going to become the Cult of Blaire, Blaire had grown to a gargantuan 15-and-a-half feet tall, and had consumed such a ridiculous amount of food that she now appeared even fatter than she had been before, when she was “only” 13 feet tall. Her big fat belly hung all the way down to her knees now, bloated and enormous with the hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of food she had eaten during the voyage. Even though Luke and Sharon had planned ahead, and ensured that the specialty, luxury yacht was packed to the brim with rich snacks and food, Blaire had gobbled it all up…they had arrived at the island just in time — there was no food left on the ship.

Blaire’s mouth turned upward in a sly grin as she looked down at her two “chief minions,” the two people who kept her growing empire running. To emphasize the sheer extent of her hugeness, Blaire reached a massive hand down and petted the rotund expanse of her fat flesh, which jiggled and quivered instantly in response to the force of her touch. Blaire might have been morbidly obese by this point, but there was no question as to her overpowering strength. Both Luke and Sharon were well aware that they couldn’t move Blaire’s flesh around like that, even when they were body-slamming her as hard as they could during their desperately passionate sex.

“Uhh…” said Sharon, a little caught off-guard, even as her cheeks reddened.

“Thought I couldn’t hear you two whispering together, since I’m all the way up here?” suggested Blaire, throwing her massive shoulders back and straightening her neck. It was incredible — even though Blaire’s corpulence spanned across her entire body, her face was still somehow relatively untouched. She was even somehow hotter, and more beautiful and radiant, than before. Maybe it was the effect of the growth serum…no one but Blaire knew. In any case, there she stood, a behemoth of spilling fat, that was somehow still packed tightly into the firm shape of an impossible hourglass figure, rising over 11 feet over both Luke and Sharon, who were both over 6 feet tall.

“Uhh, y-yeah…yeah, actually,” admitted Sharon. It was still a strange feeling for her, to be so tongue-tied. She and Luke spent most of their days ordering people around, figuratively cracking the whip as they oversaw the development, growth, and expansion of the Cult of Blaire. There were literally thousands of people they were managing now, at this point: builders, engineers, culinary specialists, computer scientists, accountants, servants of all shapes and sizes…the whole lot of it. They had become two of the most powerful people in the world. And yet, when Blaire was facing them down, they both got weak in the knees and stammered out their words. She was truly becoming a goddess…and had surpassed anything resembling normal humanity.

“Hey, where’s Brent?” asked Luke suddenly, looking around and furrowing his brow. “He didn’t…he didn’t fall into the ocean, did he?”

For a few moments, Luke and Sharon looked around concernedly. They knew how important Brent was to their Goddess, but at this point, he could not really be trusted to take care of himself. He was around 2-foot-7 now, and could barely stand on his own two feet. Neither of them had much confidence that he could keep himself afloat in the ocean, were he to fall in.

After a couple anxious moments, however, both Luke and Sharon noticed that Blaire’s grin had widened, and they breathed a collective sigh of relief. She was playing one of her fun games with her little slave.

“Oh Brentssss!” called Blaire, mockingly putting her hand up to her mouth as she pretended to call him. “Oh Brentsssssie! Come out! Come out to see your new home!”

For several long moments, nothing seemed to have changed. Luke and Sharon just stood there, as dozens and dozens of workers and servants busied themselves unloading supplies from the big yacht. They all shuffled eagerly by Blaire’s massive body, and none of them came up higher than a few inches above her knees.

“Having a little trouble there, little guy?” Blaire called again, apparently speaking to no one in particular. “Here — let me help you.”

She reached her arms underneath the twin bulges of her fat breasts and pushed and jostled them playfully, forcing them to go up and down, up and down, as she opened up a bit of a gulf in between them. Only Blaire was strong enough to do something like this — Chad was a huge, tall, heavily-muscled stud, and he wasn’t anywhere close to strong enough to lift this kind of weight. But Blaire was doing it now, effortlessly, with little bounces of her hands underneath.

After about half a minute of this treatment, a small little head began to appear from between the fat, rolling flesh of Blaire’s breasts.

“Oooop! Therrrrrrrre he issssss!” intoned Blaire, with great exaggeration. “He finally manages to haul himself out from between my boobs, though not without my help, of course, hahaha!”

After another minute or so, Brent had managed to lug himself up to his elbows, although the rest of his waifish little body was still hopelessly stuck in between Blaire’s mammaries. There was nothing he could do about that; he would have to wait until she let him out. He suddenly felt the hair on the back of his head getting ruffled, and a second or two later he realized that Blaire was blowing on his head.

“Pffffffffffffff….Pffffffffffffff!” Her sweet breath washed over him, even as the sheer force of her air forced his head forward, straight back down into her fatty breast flesh. The deep, sultry sounds of Blaire’s laughter rumbled in his ears. She was so big now, and he was so small, that she could rattle his eardrums simply by chuckling, when she was close to him. It made Brent hopelessly hard to realize how easily she affected him, but it was also incredibly intimidating. And recently, as Blaire had grown even taller and fatter, Brent had noticed that she was becoming more and more authoritarian. She still played around with him a good bit, as she was doing right now, but as the days went by, Brent had no choice but to admit that his relationship with his Goddess was morphing into something he had absolutely no control over whatsoever. A few months, or even weeks before, Brent had still definitely had a sense of his own identity in their relationship, however small, groveling, and submissive. But recently, with Blaire’s increased growth spurts, and his continued diminishment, he could feel himself both literally and figuratively slipping away, as he was absorbed, body and soul, into Blaire’s existence.

“Sharon, Luke,” came Blaire’s authoritative voice from behind Brent’s head, rattling every atom of his body, “You two ensure that all my servants are keeping up the momentum. These next few weeks will be crucial — get to it! I’m gonna take my little slave here on a tour of our new home.”

Luke and Sharon inclined their heads in slight bows (a motion that they had been just starting to do, without even realizing it) and shuffled off, changing their demeanors immediately as they began barking out orders to the bustling hordes of busy servants. Brent felt a pair of strong, fat fingers grasp him under his arms, and with an easy, effortless lug, Blaire pulled his skinny little body out from between her breasts. She had become so huge that she could easily hold Brent’s body aloft like this, using only a single hand. She held him up to her face for several long moments, looking at him expressionlessly as his feet dangled helplessly, more than 12 feet off the ground. Blaire had been doing this kind of thing more as well — whereas before, she had generally scrunched her face up at him, cooing and murmuring playful little things in his ears, now, her face had become much harder-set, and much more imperious. It was clear that, instead of simply mocking him and teasing him for his weaknesses, Blaire was not intending to convey the more brutal truth of their reality: she had become his utter superior, in every imaginable way.

“Oops!” she said suddenly, tilting her head to the side as her eyes went wide in mock surprise. Brent opened his mouth in panic as his organs seemed to jump into his mouth, as Blaire’s face abruptly dropped away from him. Before he even registered that he was falling, the cool, salty ocean was splashing all around him, and he felt himself going under. Brent was unquestionably in a weakened state, but he still had the wherewithal to hold his breath. He was so light, however, that he hadn’t sunk very far down into the 4-foot-deep water before he felt himself slowly coming up again. In the flurry of his discombobulation, he opened his eyes underwater. The salt water stung slightly, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as Brent had thought it would be; the real surprise, however, was how clear the water was. Brent could see everything quite clearly, from the wave-tussled sand at the bottom to small schools of little fish that swam past him.

And then, suddenly, he saw it — an enormous foot and fat ankle came crashing down through the top of the water, scattering the fish. It impacted the ocean floor with firm, heavy force, sending a huge, collected plume of fine sand up from the bottom, as if there had been an explosion. Brent was floating freely, with his head near the surface, and there was still well over a foot of water beneath him and the ocean floor. As Blaire stepped into the water, however, he couldn’t see anything past the middle of her massive, fat calf (which still, incredibly, looked muscular, despite the sheer amount of fat enveloping it) — that’s how high the water came up on her. Brent felt the ground shake again, sending another miniature shock wave though the water, and almost as soon as it had come down, Blaire’s foot and lower leg lifted up and disappeared. She had stepped with her other foot onto dry land.

Her derisive laughter met his ears when he resurfaced.

“Come on, Brent….come on! Commmme on little guy! Kick! Doggie-paddle! Let’s go!”

It took Brent a full, sputtering thirty seconds to navigate the shallows, but he was finally able to pull himself up onto the beach, unintentionally crawling straight into one of Blaire’s footprints.

“Hahahaha! Oh my GOD, look at that!” laughed Blaire, clutching the great expanse of her fat belly as it shook and jiggled high over Brent’s head. “Your entire body fits PERFECTLY into my footprint! Can you believe that, Brent!? Can you believe the size difference between us now?! It’s not even funny anymore…it’s just…it’s just ridiculous!”

As she spoke, Blaire held her foot high up over Brent’s body, menacingly covering his whole body in its shadow. For a moment, Brent was terrified that she was going to crush him into the sand, but instead, she brought her foot down right next to him, making a point to twist her huge, fat leg as she bore down on her foot, making a deeper footprint right next to the one Brent was in. Wiggling her fat, thick toes deftly, Blaire managed to blend this deeper footprint with the original one, causing Brent to slide down into it, going a bit deeper into the sand.

“Oh no, watch out!” came Blaire’s voice again, and her other foot was already coming down, grinding into the sand, making an even deeper print immediately adjacent, which, of course, Brent tumbled down into.

“K-Blaire!” he managed to choke, as he saw her foot raised again above him, “N-no! No, p-please!”

“What’s the matter, Brent?” she asked, making the hole still deeper once more, as Brent began to claw at the sand, trying in vain to lift himself up out of his deepening prison.

“Come on — it’s easy!” she chided. “Just climb up out of the hole! It can’t be that hard, Brent! Are you really that weak?! Are you really…that small and pathetic…that you can’t even climb out of my footprints!?”

Brent couldn’t waste any energy trying to answer her, because he was already toiling in vain to get out of the deepening, expanding hole. What was worse, it was quickly becoming obvious that Blaire was purposefully trying to exhaust him, even as she kept up with her merciless insults. She would stop, hovering her foot above the hole, giving Brent just enough time to get some momentum in pulling himself out, and then she would swiftly mush her foot back down again into the sand, making the hole bigger, and causing Brent to slide helplessly back down inside. This went on for a few minutes (which to Brent seemed a lot longer), until, finally, with a great laugh, Blaire drove her huge, fat, fleshy foot down hard, harder than she had done yet, and the hole that she had created abruptly deepened an entire foot, almost twice Brent’s height. The sand was firmer backed deeper down, but that’s how strong Blaire had become — she had no issue whatsoever in pushing her massive weight down.

Quickly, the walls of the hole began to cave in. Brent was already a far ways down, but now that Blaire had really exerted her true force, he was hopelessly lost. He uttered a strange, guttural cry as the sand collapsed in around him — the last thing he saw was Blaire’s laughing face, but even through her laugh, so high up, Brent could see the dark, penetrating power of her eyes. She may have been mirthfully mocking him, but she was also looking down on him, in every sense of the word, as a pronounced inferior. Yes, she talked down to Sharon, to Luke (especially) to Chad, to everyone, really…but she didn’t look at them quite like that. No, Brent knew that there was so much more behind her eyes than simple mockery — there was an imperious, crushing indictment, of his own soul, of his own weakness, of his own humiliating deficiencies.

All of this flashed through Brent’s head in an instant as Blaire buried him with her foot. The sun was blotted out, and Brent’s mouth was filled with sand. He felt like he couldn’t draw any breath; he was completely buried, and he began to panic. But just then, his entire body, and the sand around him, became instantly twenty times more compact than they had been an instant before. Brent opened his mouth to cry out, but no sound issued forth — he couldn’t make a sound, not even the tiniest hint of a peep. And now he definitely couldn’t breathe. Even through the crazy hysteria that was quickly taking hold of his brain, he knew what had happened: Blaire had pressed her foot down on the sand, right where he had been buried, compacting him with her weight. She was going to kill him!

For what seemed like an eternity, Blaire just stood there, lightly compressing her foot down on the buried body of her slave. Brent felt his mind breaking — he couldn’t even struggle. There was no way he could budge even the tiniest fraction of an inch. He was utterly at his Goddess’s mercy. All she had to do was stand there for another minute or so, and his life would be extinguished. Never again would he leave his sandy grave. Brent had known and accepted this power dynamic long before, but it had never been emphasized in such a literally and figuratively crushing way…until now.

Right as he was about to black out, Brent felt two powerful fingers hook underneath his arms and yank him up out of the sand. It was crazy that Blaire could penetrate the hard-packed sand that far, just using a couple fingers, but there it was — Brent found himself coughing and sputtering, almost 15 feet off the ground, hanging limply in front of Blaire’s majestic face. At first, she didn’t say anything at all — she had her thumb under one of his armpits, and a forefinger under another, and she just let him hang there, coughing out sand and drawing in deep, desperate breaths of precious oxygen. Her face was expressionless, but there was an undeniable glint of merciless power behind her dark eyes.

At long last, she exhaled and blew a gust of wind at his body, completely blowing off all the sand that had been caked onto his body.

“Do you realize,” came her low, liquid voice, immediately after, “How easy it would have been just to kill you right then?”

“Y-yes Goddess!” squeaked Brent. He was overcome with gratitude to her for sparing his life, but his recent ordeal didn’t prevent his little cock from pointing straight upwards, toward her plush lips. Blaire, however, ignored it, for now.

“I don’t think I can stress hard enough,” continued Blaire, her eyes going over his little body, “How inferior to me you’ve become, Brent. I mean, don’t get me wrong — this was all kinda part of our initial plan, wasn’t it? I’d get bigger and stronger, and you’d get smaller and weaker? Yeah…well, I’ve gotta admit, I didn’t expect you to sink…this low. I’m actually having a hard time wrapping my mind around how ridiculous it is.”

Brent gaped, his mouth opening and closing a few times like a fish out of water. Blaire’s humiliating talk turned him on, yes, but at the same time, it was really hitting home to him in a not-entirely pleasant way. After all, he was her…her “primary slave,” wasn’t he?! He had some special importance in her eyes, right!? But as he raised his eyes to meet hers, with her eyes traveling unsparingly over his meager body, he couldn’t escape the feeling that she didn’t think he was special…at all.

“Like…Brent,” Blaire said softly, tilting her head ever-so-slightly to the side, as if she was seeing him for the first time, “All I did just then was put my foot down in the sand next to you a few times. I was hardly even trying…and I buried you alive. That’s how insignificant you’ve become. I have to actually watch my step around you now…or else I might accidentally kill you. Do you understand how crazy that is?”

“Y-yes!” Brent managed to say. He felt tears coming into his eyes, which he fought to contain. He didn’t really know why he was crying right now — he just…he wanted Blaire to stop looking at him like that. He thought back to their beach vacation, which at this point seemed like ages ago. He wanted her to look at him like that again…with a loving, flirtatious kind of playfulness.

“Aw, and look, you’re actually starting to cry,” murmured Blaire. Her words were not infused with the empathy that Brent so desperately craved. Instead, it sounded more like she was almost speaking to herself.

“You can’t even handle the most basic, fundamental facts, can you?” she enjoined, speaking a little louder. “Look, Brent — I’m not even playing around anymore. I’m just responding to what I’ve interpreted as your increased neediness these past few weeks.”

“N-neediness!?” asked Brent, swallowing a lump that had developed in his throat. He knew that she was right — ever since she had “re-chosen” him, in that very public way, as her “primary slave,” Brent couldn’t debate that he had allowed himself to slip into a new “lifestyle embrace” of his submission. He had been submissive to Blaire for a while by this point, but ever since she had demolished their house, he had rarely left her side. She carried him with her everywhere, as a kind of ornamental pet — the result, of course, was that Brent got so used to her immense presence that, whenever he wasn’t with her, he felt her absence in an intolerably painful way. He hated how little control he felt he had, but that’s what he had been reduced to. An hour apart from his Goddess inevitably resulted in him crying, with his body racked by shakes and chills. He would literally go into withdrawal.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about,” said Blaire, a cut of severity in her voice. Brent suddenly realized that he had been so focused on her face that he hadn’t realized that she had been walking with him. Now they were inside the mansion, which was a sprawling, high-ceilinged palace of rich marble, with solid Corinthian columns holding up the incredible domed roof. Exquisite chandeliers of crystal hung down majestically in the yawning entrance, and all around, the smell of sandalwood essential oil infused the air. It was a huge place of rich opulence, but Brent hardly noticed. He was too focused on the conversation he was having with his Goddess.

“I…I kn-know what you’re talking ab—” stuttered Brent, but Blaire abruptly cut him off.

“I’m aware that you haven’t been able to help it, little guy,” she said, wetting the top of her lip with her huge, red tongue, “And to be honest, it’s exactly what I’ve expected. You were already pretty weak-willed before we decided to do all of this, so it’s not surprising at all that you’ve totally deteriorated mentally as you’ve gotten smaller and weaker.”

“M-mentally?!” asked Brent. He felt like he needed to protest this pronouncement, at least. Yes, he may have given himself up a little too much to his own submission, and yes, maybe he had gotten too used to being around her and having everything done for him, but…but he was still Brent, after all! He was still himself!

“Ha! Wow, so you’re gonna try and argue the point, huh?” chuckled Blaire, shaking her head at him. She was ascending a slow wind of fancy marble stairs as she talked, but again, Brent hardly noticed.

“Tell me, Mr. Tiny,” laughed Blaire, her mirth issuing forth from her disbelief that she even had to say anything at all, “When was the last time you had an original thought or idea, that didn’t have to do with me?”

Brent felt cornered. He ground his teeth a little as he worked his little mind furiously, trying to come up with something. As he thought, Blaire ascended to the top of the stairs. Brent was too busy thinking, but if he had been more observant, he would have noticed that the entire mansion was designed to accommodate Blaire’s unprecedented bulk and height. The ceilings were incredibly high, and the staircase was four times wider than normal. The upstairs hallway Blaire was now walking down was also much, much wider than any other, and the bedroom she walked into was so huge that it could have easily fit three or four full-sized three-story houses inside it.

“Nothing?” chuckled Blaire, glancing expectantly at Brent. “Didn’t think so.”

She abruptly bent down and deposited Brent roughly on the marble floor. He managed to struggle to his feet. Blaire loomed over him now, far enough back to where he could admire and gawk at the extent of her prodigious bulk. Brent had compared himself to Blaire more times than it was possible for him to count, but for some reason, the new luxurious setting, coupled with that arrogant, imperious energy in her eyes, made this particular comparison unusually crushing for him.

Truly, it was ridiculous how huge she was to him now. Blaire loomed up above him, a veritable cliff of insurmountable, brobdingnagian bulk. Her big fat stomach hung down so low that it reached her knees, but even then, it was far, far out of Brent’s reach. The top of his head was only as tall as halfway up her shinbone — standing next to the enormous fat pillars of her legs, and standing on his tiptoes, he couldn’t even reach the beginnings of her calf muscle.

“You couldn’t think of anything,” declared Blaire, her massive, fleshy hands perched on each of her colossal, fat hips, “Because there’s nothing else in your head. I’ve literally eclipsed everything else in your mind, Brent. I’ve become your whole world. And you have the presumption to act needy, like we’re still in some kind of a…relationship. There is no more relationship anymore, Brent — you get that, don’t you? I’m not even a dominant partner to you anymore. I’m a GODDESS to you, and you’re nothing more than a sniveling, pathetic little husk of skin and bones that I have total power and control over, who I can command to worship me any time I choose, who I can use as my toy whenever I feel like it.”

Brent felt himself shaking in place on his rickety legs. He knew that Blaire was right, and even though her unsparing language made his little cock harder than he could have believed possible, it still hurt to hear. He felt himself tearing up again, despite his efforts to prevent it.

“Like, look at this!” exclaimed Blaire, talking a booming step forward and planting her huge foot next to Brent’s body. “Look at that! You barely even come up to my ankle now, Brent…my ankle! Go ahead, stand on those little tippy-toes! Try to reach my calf muscle! Go ahead, try! Jump! Come on! Come on!”

Under the warm ceiling of Blaire’s overhanging belly fat, Brent stretched up in vain, standing on his tiptoes, jumping up and down over and over, but he simply couldn’t reach. Blaire arched her head down, looking behind her so that she could catch a glimpse of him (doing it from the front, she had no hope of seeing past her huge belly).

“Not even close,” she remarked, shaking her head. “Pathetic…and if you can’t handle a single one of my legs” — and here, Blaire suddenly stepped back and bent her gargantuan ass down over Brent’s body — “Then there’s NO way that you can handle THIS!”

Brent staggered back, overcome by the sight of the twin boulders of Blaire’s obscenely fat ass. His entire body was shrouded in its shadow as Blaire crouched over him. Her ass may as well have been a gigantic alien spaceship, descending down from the heavens toward his hapless and prone figure. But Blaire wasn’t just content with that — she suddenly threw her ass into a series of jiggling, gyrating twerks, clapping her fat cheeks together rapidly over and over above him. To Brent, it sounded like peal after peal of deafening thunder, and he pressed his hands to his ears, his own helpless and involuntary cries of alarm drowned out by the shockwaves of Blaire’s clapping cheeks.

“Geez, look at the state of you!” laughed Blaire derisively, finishing a minute later and looking down at Brent’s shaking body. “You can’t even take a little ass twerk anymore!”

Before Brent could react, Blaire had swiftly bent down and swiped him up off his feet, bringing up to her face with dizzying speed. Her eyes were still hard with that same domineering arrogance, but now they were also sparkling with lust.

“All I have to do is move my biiggggg body, and you’re totally lost,” she cooed roughly at him. To emphasize her point, she brought a finger up to his face and casually pressed his head to the right, and then to the left, straining his neck to its breaking point as she toyed with him. There wasn’t anything Brent could do — it was painfully obvious that if Blaire had wanted to, she could have easily snapped his neck using only her finger, right then and there.

“All I have to do is breathe, little slave,” she purred, exhaling a gust of wind onto him that blew his hair back, and strained his body into a backwards “C” shape. “All I have to do is breathe, and look at you…you’re pathetically helpless. Hahaha, I could snap your spine, just by breathing on you! Let that sink in…and let that be a reminder to you that you’re nothing…NOTHING…compared to me.”

She held up her fingers to his legs, showing how they were easily thicker, and weighed more. Even her pinkie finger was bigger around than the thickest part of his legs.

“To you, my fingers are like legs…” persisted Blaire, staring down into his eyes, “My legs are like huge trees…my fat stomach is like a cliff…my ass is your sky…and my breath is like a hurricane. I am a GODDESS to you, Brent…a GODDESS, and you will worship me with…”

And here, Blaire purposefully and deliberately glanced down at Brent’s painfully engorged erection. A nasty, mocking smile crept across her face.

“With that?” she quipped, raising her eyebrows at him. “Haha, oh no, I don’t think so. I think we’re gonna have to use something…else.”

As she spoke, Blaire’s eyes went slowly over Brent’s body. He was so aroused that he hardly understood her intention.

“Aw hell, let’s have a little fun,” laughed Blaire. “I’m gonna call Sharon — and in the time it takes her to get here, let’s see how many times I can make that pitiful little member cum. Ready? One, two, three…SHARON!!”

If Brent hadn’t brought his hands up to his ears, his eardrums would have both ruptured from the sound of Blaire’s voice. As it was, it felt like every atom in his body was buzzing in place from the vibrations of her call. But as soon as it had ended, Blaire had whipped Brent up to her lips and was sucking hard on his little cock.

“WAAAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” squealed Brent, flailing his limbs helplessly in jerking, instinctive reflexes as he came hard between her lips. Blaire started laughing with her mouth closed, but her suction only seemed to increase.

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!” she moaned, with great exaggeration, and Brent was already shooting off another spasm of cum into her cavernous mouth.

“NONONOICANTICANTWAITWAITSTOPSTOPSTOPPPPP!!!” cried Brent crazily, shaking his head back and forth rapidly as she shut his eyes and screamed up to the high heavens. Blaire’s relentless suckle was far too much, far too powerful, to handle. He felt like she was sucking the soul out through his cock, and, in many ways, she was.

“RRRRRRR!” she growled excitedly, shaking her own huge head back and forth in a sexy, jerking series of motions. That did it — sighing out like he was dying, Brent came a third time in ten seconds and promptly passed out, his head sagging back in her huge, fleshy hand, his mouth hanging open in defeat. By the time Sharon came into the bedroom, just a minute later (she had come as soon as she was called), Blaire had sucked three more unconscious orgasms from her vanquished slave.

“Yes my Goddess?” asked Sharon deferentially.

“I want to fuck my little slave here,” announced Blaire, lounging back onto her massive bed as she spread her legs, “But I don’t feel like doing it myself.”

“I’ll do it for you!” came Sharon’s immediate reply, making it clear that she had been looking forward to this moment for quite some time.

“Good girl,” purred Blaire, tossing Brent’s unconscious body onto the bed before her yawning vagina. “Don’t be gentle. I want him to wake up inside me.”

As Sharon stepped forward eagerly, grabbing ahold of Brent with both hands, Blaire grunted as she lifted up the huge bulk of her belly fat, thereby granting Sharon access to her vagina. No one on earth could have lifted such a weight, and Blaire did it fairly easily, only grunting slightly with effort. Sharon had to remind herself to stay focused as she beheld with awe Blaire’s huge, pink vagina, inhaling and exhaling before her, an entire foot in diameter.

Half a minute later, Brent awoke suddenly to the moaning cries of his Goddess pulsating in his ears. He could barely breathe…and when he opened his eyes, he saw nothing. The roar of squelching, wet, slippery flesh mixed with the thunder of Blaire’s cries, and for a few long and panicky moments, Brent had no idea where he was. He thought he might be dead. But then, gradually, he realized that he was being grasped about the ankles by two strong hands that easily went all the way around his legs.

“FASTER Sharon!” came Blaire’s voice in mighty, booming syllables…and Brent understood. His entire body was being used as Blaire’s dildo, thrust in and out of her vagina with feverish speed. He mewed out in despair, dribbling still more cum out of his pathetic, spent cock, as he realized that he was nothing more than a prop to Blaire now…a little toy for his Goddess, whose powerful, sucking vagina was swallowing him whole, over and over and OVER again.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 19 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 19 by Joyce Julep
Chapter 19

The crowd of hundreds and hundreds of people, amassed around the rubble of Blaire and Brent’s old house, watched open-mouthed as the incredibly fat, powerful, and gorgeous thirteen-foot-tall giantess stalked away, carrying Brent by the waist in a single hand, her fingers easily spanning all the way around his entire body. The ground shook in Blaire’s wake as Sharon and Luke dutifully followed, leaving the whole crowd to grapple with what they had just seen. Several grumbles of disgruntlement popped up here and there amongst the crowd, but none that were loud enough to be heard by more than a few people. Everyone had just seen what Blaire was capable of — literally crushing to death a dissenter with her gigantic ass without a second thought.

Most people, however, were breathing sighs of relief. The fact that Blaire had chosen not to eat Brent meant that they were safe as well. Many of these people had gathered to witness the fast-becoming-goddess dominate and consume her tiny prey, but once they had actually seen her enormous body, and felt the raw power of her voice and glance, and witnessed the enormity of her destructive potential, they had begun to fear for their own lives. Witnessing Blaire’s swift and flippant silencing of a single discordant voice had just been icing on the cake — many feared that, after eating Brent and gaining a taste for human flesh, Blaire would simply turn to the assembled crowd and start gobbling all of them up, one by one. Her appetite for power and domination were that plain to see.

But Blaire had not eaten Brent, and instead, she had chosen him to accompany her, to be the submissive ornament adorning her dominant and growing body, on her journey toward becoming the goddess of a new religion. Their strange, yet somehow fitting partnership was not lost on the rest of the world, as Sharon and Luke became more and more successful in their efforts to promote the new religion. Very soon, in a matter of weeks, people from all over the world were beginning to identify themselves as members of the Cult of Blaire. The internet was full of pictures of the striking new goddess, who was growing more and more each day. And in every picture, somewhere on or near her body, was Brent…a tiny, emaciated little husk of a man, a powerful symbol of submission to Blaire’s growing power. Some people were disgusted and baffled as to why such a powerful being as Blaire would allow such a shriveled, bony abomination anywhere near her fat, luscious body, but these people were unconscious prisoners of their own jealousy, and of their lack of understanding of the power dynamics in play.

They thought, ‘Why can’t I be the one to be that close to her, that intimate with her?’ They did not yet understand the dynamics of why Blaire had chosen Brent in the first place.

But they would all learn, in time. For the majority of new worshippers, however, they understood the dynamics perfectly, and began to esteem Brent as an icon of sorts in the new religion, a hermetic saint of sorts. He was “worshipper zero,” the ascetic monk who had renounced all worldly ambition and had committed himself fully to fasting and self-denial to make himself tiny and useless (in the worldly sense, of course), all for the worship of his goddess. Far from being jealous of him, most members of the Cult of Blaire admired and revered him, though of course stopping far short of actually worshipping him the same way that they worshipped Blaire. It was much the same way that Catholics revere their own saints, but would never, ever deign to worship them in the same way that they worshipped their god.

But Blaire was not some deity in the clouds, or beyond the physical scope of the universe — she was not inaccessible in the same way that all other gods have been. No, she made it a point to be very, very accessible, and Sharon and Luke made sure that all her new worshippers knew where to find her: in her huge palace that had just been completed on a private island off the Atlantic coast. As advertised on her hugely-popular website, Blaire was looking for worshippers…slaves…by the dozens at first, and then, as she continued to grow, by the hundreds. She wanted them to bring her offerings of food, more than anything else, to help continue fueling her ridiculous growth. And, as the worshippers started pouring onto the island, they all hoped that if their offering pleased the goddess, then they would be granted an audience with the deity herself, where they could worship in person before her and perhaps even be permitted to masturbate as they observed her pleasure herself with a variety of enormous toys that had been specially constructed for her.

Many of these hopeful worshippers ended up getting their wish. It turned out that Blaire had an enormous appetite, not just for all the rich offerings of food, but also for large audiences of worshippers actively praising her and succumbing to orgasms in her presence…and all because of her immense, obese body that was just getting huger and huger, and fatter and fatter by the day…and, of course, because of her incredible beauty and her preternatural lust for power. It was clear to anyone in her presence that she had become something far, far more than human — it was clearly obvious because of her insanely unnatural height and body proportions, yes, but it was also because of how she held herself. Everything about her — how she moved her hulking body, how she spoke, the booming sonority and timbre of her voice as it emanated through the air, the quick glance of her flashing eyes — all underlined and accentuated how powerful and superior she had become, and how she had no plans on stopping. She was going to keep growing and growing, getting taller, bigger, stronger, and fatter…and anyone who had been in her presence knew that the only thing that grew as fast as Blaire’s gargantuan body was her lust and drive to grow even more.

A few months later, the Cult of Blaire had been firmly established. It had swept the globe, so much so that it had become a regular topic of conversation on news outlets around the world. Sharon and Luke were thrilled at the wealth of donations that had come pouring in from worshippers of all races, ethnicities, and walks of life. Many donations were as little as $5 or $10, but they represented all that the donor could possibly give. Some donations were in the millions, and a few were even in the hundred millions. Everyone, from the poorest people in faraway lands to the richest businessmen in New York, London, and Hong Kong, were eager to give their wealth away freely to this powerful female divinity. Academics busied themselves with writing articles and books on this striking new phenomenon, and many religious scholars chimed in, most of them asserting the opinion that it was high time a female goddess was worshipped again by society at large.

Many people resolved to make the pilgrimage to Blaire’s opulent palace on the private island, and when they arrived, they were absolutely transported by the beauty and elegance of the establishment. Sharon and Luke, in addition to running the website (which more or less ran itself at this point), were in charge of a large and growing population of people who lived on the island, and who labored all their days as Blaire’s devoted slaves. They helped make large, bulk meals for Blaire, to ensure that she was always well-fed, even though, thanks to the nearly-constant stream of worshippers, she was never truly wanting for food. Many of these slaves also worked to clean and tidy the palace, ensuring that it was always spotlessly clean despite the flood of worshippers. These slaves were made to renounce their worldly clothes and instead wore simple white togas that designated them as true adherents and devotees of the Cult of Blaire. For many, to don the fabled white toga, to abandon all worldly ambitions, and to serve the Goddess Blaire became the sole goal of their lives. Rich, poor, Eastern or Western, men, women, and everyone in between…it didn’t matter. The religion was growing…and the island began to fill up with dutiful, submissive slaves.

Those lucky enough to get an audience with Blaire were absolutely dumbfounded when they first laid eyes on her. Most of these people had already masturbated countless times to live-streamed video of Blaire pleasuring herself with multiple slaves in her palace throne room, but seeing her in person was something else entirely. She was 30 feet tall now, and weighed over 10,000 pounds…over 5 tons!! Thanks to the constant feedings, and her increasingly gluttonous intake of her growth formula, Blaire had grown transcendentally fat — her body was a dizzying and jaw-dropping array of contradictions. On the one hand, she had become so unbelievably fat that she wasn’t even able to reach her own vagina with her hand; a constant shift of slaves was responsible for pleasuring her with a variety of enormous, custom-made dildos, which took four or five slaves at a time to operate, with them using it as a kind of battering ram to pleasure and stimulate her monstrous pussy. And her belly had become so enormously obese that it was actually a danger to the slaves operating the dildos, as it swung and swayed perilously over their heads. Her shoulders, her breasts, and especially her ass, had become incredibly inflated and augmented with enormous layers of fat.

And yet, on the other hand, as if by some miracle, Blaire had managed to retain her hourglass figure, despite her absurd obesity — she had managed to retain her proportionality in some incredible way, despite weighing over 5 tons. And, also despite her immense fatness, her frame was obviously stuffed to the brim with immense musculature and bone density underneath her hulking layers of blubber. Her skin, unlike that of many ordinary obese humans, was more shining and radiant than ever, accentuated by the truckloads of lotion and precious oils that lucky slaves got to rub all over her body. But perhaps more striking than anything else was the fact that Blaire’s face, despite being slightly double-chinned at this point, had managed to retain its surpassing beauty. Yes, she had a double-chin now, but only barely, and the rest of her face, in spite of being huge (since she was 30 feet tall!), was nonetheless proportional. By all accounts, Blaire’s colossal body, complimented by the continued and increasing grace and beauty of her face, left no one in doubt of her divine majesty.

Worshippers who got the privilege of witnessing Blaire in person could not fail to notice the long golden necklace that Blaire always wore, and that ended with a small, dangling ornament attached to it that was nestled in between her tremendous breasts. Though most of the worshippers could not quite see from where they were paying homage, they knew from watching the live-streamed orgies what was inside that little locket: Brent. If the adorers could have looked closer, they would have seen a tiny skeleton of a man, with no muscle on his body left to speak of, and who had shrunk down all the way under a foot tall. Brent lived out the entirety of his days inside this locket — months before, in a special ceremony (which was of course streamed live around the world), Blaire had imprisoned him inside the necklace ornament, with the assurance that he would never again leave its confines.

The locket had a window where Brent could barely stick his head out, and there was also a place for him to stick his little dick out. He was trapped forever, but for Brent, his fate could not have been any better. To him, he wasn’t trapped at all; rather he was free, free to live out his days constantly comparing himself to his growing Goddess, and observing how the rest of the world worshipped at her feet. He felt immensely, almost unfairly privileged, and there were many times, during the first month of his captivity, when he broke down and shed appreciative tears, feeling like he was wholly unworthy of such a massive honor. There was something initially crushing and anxiety-provoking about his new position, since he knew that almost everyone in the world (even though many would never admit it, at least in these early stages) wanted to be in his position. On the surface, of course his position made him feel proud and honored, but, when he actually thought about it, the mere fact of his being the envy of humanity ended up making him feel quite anxious. It took a reassuring suckle from Blaire on his penis, which almost instantly made him rocket his load onto her tongue (which she barely tasted at this point), to remind him that, as long as he was with her, he had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Brent had learned to appreciate these rare moments of direct attention from his Goddess. She was usually far too busy eating, or being pleasured by multitudes of eager slaves, to pay him any attention. But Brent knew that there was a reason why Blaire had chosen him to adorn her body like this. He knew that always, somewhere in the back of her mind, she was in a way getting off to his continued presence between her breasts. He was her ultimate slave, her primary admirer, her original devotee. And Brent was more than happy to live out his life in this role. He spent his days comparing himself to her enormous body, watching her get bigger and bigger as she ate more and more, and listening to her moans and roars of pleasure in his ears as she got off, time and time again.

He would often stick his cock through the hole in the locket and masturbate, coming over and over down the sides, so that the locket was nearly always slick with his semen. Sometimes, in moments that brought Brent pure ecstasy and joy, Blaire would actually take the locket and lick the cum off it, giving him a little wink and an impassioned, lusty moan as she did so. Those little moments could assuage Brent for days and days at a time. One particular instance, after Brent had jerked himself off so many times that the locket was literally dripping with his cum, Blaire had actually popped the entire locket in her mouth, rolling it around and around with her mighty tongue as she sucked all of his cum off it and swallowed it down her throat. Brent often returned to that glorious memory in the moments before he shot his load. He knew that he was the luckiest man alive.

One day, Blaire was lying on her back on her custom-built gigantic “throne bed,” which had been constructed for her a couple weeks before by dozens of hardworking slaves. As she lay on her back, Blaire’s huge ass propped her up, and spread out to the side and behind her in all directions. The throne bed had been built for her to accommodate her immense size and bulk, but she had grown so much that she was already starting to fill it up. Soon she would need a new one constructed.

Down below, near her greedy vagina, six worshippers were utilizing an enormous custom-built dildo to pleasure her drooling pussy. They made sure that they operated in a deliberate cadence, to achieve the maximum force possible in shoving the dildo into her. These slaves had been specially trained to do this, and had been chosen by Luke and Sharon because of their endurance and physical strength. Two more slaves were busy licking and rubbing Blaire’s clit with their tongues, lips, and eager hands. These two were in dangerous proximity to Blaire’s huge belly, that swung around them with every slight movement of the Goddess as she groaned and moaned out in pleasure. There were an additional four slaves, two per boob, who were sucking her nipples and massaging precious scented oils into the vast flesh of her breasts. Finally, four more slaves were busying themselves at Blaire’s face, feeding her as much as she could chew. Cakes, pies, meats, and rich foods of all kinds were Blaire’s preferred choice of growth and sustenance, and these four slaves could be working for hours on end, taking the offerings of the hundreds of worshipping multitudes and feeding them to her, one by one, two by two, and sometimes even four by four. Brent was lying in the locket, his skeletal body weak and exhausted after a recent orgasm, and he closed his eyes, hearing Blaire’s mighty heart beat behind his ears as he inhaled her ethereal scent and felt her breast flesh warming his world.

“I am the Goddess!” Blaire’s voice bellowed in his ears, reverberating through the hundreds of worshippers packed into the throne room. “And you are ALL my tiny slaves…WORSHIP me!”

A huge orgasm racked through Blaire’s body, and she came hard, quaking the whole room with the power of her climax. The 8 slaves around her vagina got drenched in her juices, which made them work even faster.

“You are the Goddess!” the hundreds of worshippers chanted in unison, “And we are your tiny slaves! We worship you!”

Brent was buffeted around as Blaire’s body shook and rippled from her most recent climax, and his locket home smacked in between her mammoth breasts. Even though Brent had cum recently, and even though he felt like he had no energy left for another orgasm, he willed himself to stand up and start masturbating himself through the hole. These were some of his favorite moments, when he actually FELT Blaire orgasm as the sounds of hundreds and hundreds of worshippers droned on in his ears. It was moments like these when the extent of Blaire’s power over not just him, but all of humanity, became searingly, erotically, and powerfully clear. Moments later, he managed to shoot his load out onto the locket, as he compared his weak, emaciated body to hers, as he drank in for the ten-thousandth time how much bigger she was compared to him, and, most cripplingly, as he reminded himself that she was just going to continue getting bigger and bigger, and that he would keep getting smaller and smaller…all the while somehow continuing to occupy his privileged place…as, more and more, she became his entire world.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!” moaned Blaire, the bass resonance of her voice infiltrating every corner, and every adoring slave, in the throne room. Brent was in the best position to feel the power of Blaire’s voice, and as he collapsed onto his back in renewed exhaustion, he closed his eyes and imagined the waves of her vibrating moan washing over his wasted body like an ocean.

He was surprised, then, when he felt his world turned upside down as Blaire brought the locket up to her mouth and licked it clean. She generally only did this every few days, and whenever she did, even if he was exhausted from cumming his brains out (as he often was), Brent became giddy with excitement.

“Mmmrrrauughh!” she moaned as she lapped up the cum that had coated the locket. Brent had stumbled to the face hole and was sticking his head through it, eager for an eye-contact glance from his Goddess. Moments later, she granted him his wish, giving him a side-eyed wink as she smiled down at him. Brent beamed back at her through welling tears of adoration.

Then, suddenly, Blaire dropped the locket back in between her breasts; Brent felt her firm, fatty breast flesh slap up against his face as he sighed and shivered in pleasure. But almost as soon as he had fallen back, he was falling forward again, because Blaire had started crawling forward off her throne bed, going forward on her hands and knees toward the crowd of worshippers. Her breasts were so huge that they were nearly dragging on the floor, and Brent was dangling in between them, swinging back and forth from her neck as she crawled. Blaire’s belly was more than huge enough to touch the floor, and as she crawled forth, it dragged along the floor. Everyone in her path had to make way, which they were only too happy to do — it wasn’t often that the Goddess came down off her throne, and her worshippers’ breath caught in their throats as they realized this rare opportunity to be even closer to her.

They parted as she crawled forth, marveling at her absurd size. Her huge hands plastered down on the ground with each movement, each of them as big and wide as the root system of a large tree. The enormous, fleshy pillars of her arms rose high above them all, putting none in doubt of the power and strength inherent in each one of her mighty limbs. Even on her hands and knees, Blaire still easily towered over everyone there, with her monstrous ass transcending all from on high as it rippled and shook with every movement.

Many worshippers fell flat on their faces and worshipped from prostrate positions, entirely overcome by the proximity to such an august presence. A few others in the back, who were newer worshippers, fixated on Brent’s little body in the locket, swinging back and forth, and were consumed with jealousy. All the worshipers there harbored at least a grain of such jealous thought, but only the newest ones felt consumed and transported by it — they had yet to spend enough time worshipping the Goddess to resign themselves to the fact that they would never occupy such a privileged position.

Through the tinted locket, Brent could feel their jealousy. He knew that everyone there, if they could have been granted one wish, would have instantly elected to take his place.

“I used to be sooo small Brentsie, didn’t I?” Blaire suddenly whispered to him.

Brent plastered his face up against the hole and looked eagerly up at her face, which was bent down and looking slightly behind her at the locket. He always jumped at a chance to actually talk with her. Seeing his little face in the little hole, Blaire squealed in delight as she looked down on him.

“Yes Goddess,” he answered, his eyes conveying his absolute worship of her ascension, and his everlasting gratitude to her for allowing him to take this journey with her. The throne room was silent apart from their conversation — the Goddess was speaking directly to her saint, and everyone listened breathlessly, witnessing a holy moment.

“Soon,” whispered Blaire, continuing to him, “These people are going to be literal ants to me, Brentsie.

Brent nodded, a lump rapidly forming in his throat. She kept going.

“Soon,” she purred, “I’m going to go swimming in the ocean that surrounds this island…and by then, the wales will be the size of goldfish, haha!”

Brent’s tiny shriveled chest rose and fell as he panted helplessly in arousal.

“And I’ll gobble them up!” giggled Blaire, licking her lips as she shook her head back and forth. “Raaaaughh…yessss…I’ll gobble them all up, and I’ll keep growing and growing and growing and growing and growing!! Mmmmmmmrrrrrrrrruuuaaaghhhhh!!!”

Blaire began to moan out loud as she kept her eyes fixed on Brent, her brows furrowing in the heat of her passion — she was becoming unbelievably turned on. And all the worshippers around her couldn’t help themselves, seeing their Goddess so aroused. Everyone all began masturbating, and it wasn’t long before the throne room was full of the reverential and overwhelmed moans and groans of hundreds and hundreds of people cumming at once, rolling and twisting and writhing over each other helplessly as they came again and again for their Goddess.

But Blaire was still fixated on Brent. Still on her hands and knees, in the midst of her roiling congregants, she reached down between her twin hulking breasts, grasped hold of the locket, and held it up to her face. Then, slowly and sexily, she extended her huge tongue outward as she winked at him. Then, gently, she placed the locket on the end of her tongue, extending it out far enough to where she and Brent could look at each other close-up. The corners of Blaire’s mouth widened in a delighted smile as she beheld her first worshipper, and likewise, Brent could do nothing but stare up adoringly into his Goddess’s eyes. No one but him had the privilege of being so close to her. And Brent knew, as he beheld her up close, that he was going to keep shrinking and shrinking, getting smaller and smaller and smaller all the while, as she grew and grew. And somehow, he wasn’t afraid. He knew in that moment, more so than he had ever known before, that he was going to keep hanging in between the biggest boobs in the world, dangling from the neck of what was sure to become the greatest being in the universe…and he didn’t care about anything else. He looked down into the yawning cavern of the mouth that was going to swallow whales, swallow ships, and maybe even swallow the whole world one day…but he knew, resting on the tip of her tongue right then, that she wasn’t going to swallow him. She was going to keep him with her…always. And for the first time in his life, he felt complete, and at peace.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story!  Join my Patreon for full access to dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9864