Unexpected Circumstances by JRamos
Summary:

Tim finds himself in a situation not exactly unwanted but unexpected at the hands of a cute blond.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 11829 Read: 12329 Published: November 06 2020 Updated: March 11 2022

1. Chapter 1 by JRamos

2. Darkness by JRamos

Chapter 1 by JRamos
Author's Notes:

I edited the story to align more closely to Larissa's personality after she told me off about it lol. I hope you enjoy it.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

‘How did it come to this?' Tim thought to himself as blood rushed to his head, product of being oriented upside down looking straight into the wet humid abyss that was Larissa's mouth...

 


 

We shall start at the beginning. One week prior to the unfolding of these events Tim was living life to the fullest. He was physically active, would play volleyball 4 times a week, hang out with friends and of course, pick up chicks. But truth be told, Tim wasn't always like this. He used to be comfortable with his life, but he was never the popular type. Yes, he had friends and was happy, but only when he got to university did he start being extremely sociable and outgoing and this, some could say, was his undoing.

 

*Ping* rang his phone. Pulling it out of his pocket Tim noticed he'd just gotten a reply from one of the messages he'd earlier sent to a girl on the IdealMatch app he downloaded a few months back. It was a sort of dating app but for interests a bit more... out of the ordinary, deviances. In Tim's case he really enjoyed things like femdom, feet, giantess and vore. The only ones he expected to get matches on, however, were femdom and feet which were considered the more mainstream fetishes, and this was indeed what this new girl was contacting him about as these were the interests she had on her profile page.

 

"Hi ^^" said the message from "Larissa". Pausing the movie he was watching on the TV of his living room Tim leaned back on the sofa and opened the app. She was rather cute, his friends would often say he tended to punch above his weight... Mercury coloured eyes, light skin, dirty blond wavy hair and a gorgeous smile, one that would look even more stunning once those metal braces came off, he thought to himself. She didn't look too tall and her figure was very proportionate, slim but not skinny.


He had to made sure she wasn't another findom trying to get him to pay for her services, which tended to be the case with pretty girls like her. No, he didn't just want a one-time thing. He wanted something deeper, more meaningful.


You may think that, in Tim's case, he wanted to be tied up and abused like most guys that were into femdom but that wasn't it. He just wanted a girl that would love him and show it in a more... direct manner. He wanted to be pushed against a wall or a bed and for her to take what she wanted. He wanted a gentle but firm woman and this Larissa chick might just be the one. As you can tell he was a very mild man, even when it came to his vore and giantess fetish. Getting crushed or chewed up wasn't his thing, he enjoyed mouth play and the occasional trip to a girl's stomach. These were all metaphorical preferences of course because to his knowledge he would never get to experience them.

 

"I'm glad you messaged back!" he replied, still slightly weary of the possibility of it not being a genuine person. "Don't take this in a bad way but I wasn't sure you'd be into the things I am; you look rather... soft" he joked.

 

"Well, I can be a bit shy at the beginning until I get to know the other person so you're at least partially correct" came the reply back. 

 

‘Ok, not many people are happy opening themselves up with a stranger off the bat' Tim thought to himself with a slight smiling and typing in his next reply. This was going to be a long night.

 


 

After a couple of days of back-and-forth Tim and Larissa decided it was time to meet up and what a better venue to do that in than a bar lounge by the canal on a warm clear night? The perfect place to have a chat and get to know each other... This had been Larissa's idea, a place familiar to her where she would feel comfortable. Brazilian chillout jazz music, mood lighting, and people having drinks and chatting. Great spot for a first date...

 

"H-hi Tim" Tim turns around following the source of the sound to find Larissa walking in his direction hips swaying gently with each stride, her high heels being the source of such sensuous moves. 

 

She looked stunning. A shy but warm smile on her face framed with calm burgundy lipstick, a tight black dress that contrasted beautifully with her lips. But her lips, he couldn't stop looking at them. They were so mesmerising... 

 

A light slap on his arm snapped him out of his trance bringing him back to the moment. "C’mon, you have to say something. It's not every day I agree to go on a date with a boy. H-how do I look?" she asks giving her skirt a little embarrassed squeeze.

 

"Yeah, sorry! You just look so pretty that I got a bit distracted there for a second."

 

Even in the darkness of the night Tim notices her cheeks go rosy causing her to look down at her feet to try and escape his gaze. "Why, thank you. I didn't think I looked that nice but if you say so..." she gives him a quick smile and grabs his hand. Tim starts to have his doubts. 'Is she really into femdom?...' 


"Alright, shall we go in?" she asks, Tim nodding in agreement heads in, leading this petit pretty girl by the hand.

 

Once inside the mood is complemented with the sweet smell of the scented candles laid out on various tables. The air is warm but a breeze can be felt, lowering the temperature of the two, much needed now that they're both relatively nervous. Tim notices that this is definitely a place meant not for families but couples, especially younger ones. The furnishings are stylish but not the most comfortable despite the soft pillows spread around the place. It was a place to meet others with the goal of perhaps hooking up for the night, or for a few, just have some flirting fun.

 

Tim leads Larissa through the sea of chairs and tables, occasionally bumping into someone and apologising, until they get to the bar. This is where most of the pre-action happens. Alcohol is the fuel that inhibits the mind, makes people more confident or forget their awkwardness, it's the drug that everyone gets on to simplify the process that is socializing. Much more important when both parties are relatively shy like these two.

 

As they both sit down at the bar stools Larissa calls the bartender and orders a bottle of Smirnoff Ice for herself and looks at Tim with an expression as if asking him to choose what he wants. From what she's told him, this is not the first time she's been here and tends to always order this one drink, her favourite. After some pondering, Tim asks for a glass of the house red wine. The bartender disappears behind the counter to come back up a few moments later with their drinks, placing them in front of each of them.

 

"So..." she says leaning in closer so he can hear her over the music, "what do you think? Pretty cool, right? I love this place!" she says while bobbing her head to the melody obviously wanting to dance along to it but restraining herself. 

 

"Yeah, it's awesome! No wonder we had to book so far in advance!" he answers back grabbing his glass and taking a sip, the taste of the wine seeping into his taste buds. He wasn't exactly a fan of drinking but at the moment he also needed a helping hand. "Why did you choose this place though? Wouldn't you just have preferred we went for a nice dinner at a restaurant or something?"

 

"Well, I usually don't like eating too much when I'm on a date. I know it might sound silly but I'm self-conscious about coming across less lady like..." she says while blushing slightly "It would have been a waste to go to a restaurant".


'Ok, she actually had a reason, that's reassuring' he thought to himself while taking another sip and noticing her adjust her dress.


"You know I would never judge you for that... but I understand. If you're still hungry later, we can still grab something to eat after this if you'd like. Just let me know!" Tim retorts, this time she's the one that takes a sip of her drink.


‘And by that, I mean you can have me as a light snack...' he found himself thinking to himself with a little smirk showing on his face.


"Is everything ok?" Larissa asks having noticed the slight smirk, causing Tim to quickly try and cover his face with another sip of his wine embarrassed. "Oh yeah, don't worry, it's nothing." he blurted out.


"What do you think of the wine? Do you like it?" another considerate question from his pretty date. Tim looks down at the wine and back at her "Yeah, it's pretty sweet! Tastes almost like a rose."


"Would you like to try mine? I absolutely love it! I do always feel like having something salty afterwards though". As she says this she swishes the bottle in her hand and takes another sip. What Tim doesn't notice is the look she gives him as she says it. Lust and hunger in her eyes.


Had he noticed, he would later realise why.


"I have to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a bit and then I can have a try?" he announces as he pushes the stool back and scans for the gentlemen's room giving Larissa a quick smile and heading in its direction.

 

In the toilet, Jim takes the opportunity to freshen himself up while thinking about what will happen next. Ideally he would invite Larissa to his place and they could get to know each other better. *Psssss Psssss* a bit of deodorant spray. Or maybe she would invite him back to his. *Pst Pst* a bit of minty mouth spray. No, he'll invite her back to his, he was the man after all. But maybe she would feel safer at hers?


Coming out of the toilet and heading towards Larissa he makes sure not to bump into anyone on the way, which proves to be a hard task due to the place being so packed.

 

"Hi!" he says as he plops back down. "Miss me?"

 

"Hmm, maybe just a little." she blushes trying to avoid his stare. "You know it's rude to leave a lady all by herself in a place like this, right? You never know who could have come and picked me up" she says in an attempt at sounding more confident. The first time during the night, maybe the alcohol was finally getting to her. "So, do you wanna try my drink? And go ahead and finish it because it's my turn to buy us another round". She swirls the bottle in her hand in front of him hinting at him to take it.


Picking up the bottle and taking a few big chugs of the drink finishing it there and then, he turns to her "Hmmm, that was quite nice! I might order that next. Now, do you come here often then?"


"Yeah, once in a while but not too often it's usually for special occasions" she says as she brings her hand up to her ear and fidgets with her earlobe. Larissa uses this chance to call the bartender and ask for another round of drinks.

 

This little chitchat continues for a few more minutes. They talk about politics, their workplace and a few other topics they had not had the chance to delve into in the past week they'd been talking. It was fun and they couldn't help shily flirting with each other as that was the main reason for meeting up. They'd kicked it off nicely on the app but now they wanted to know if they felt good together, in person. Tim was loving it, she was fun, sweet and smart. And she was into the same stuff he was which was always a plus. Apart from the whole giantess and vore thing of course. ‘No one is into that kind of stuff after all' he always thought to himself.

 

As it started getting close to 11PM Larissa started to hint that it was time to go. Having paid their bill (obviously split as this was the 21st century) they headed out into the cold air. Tim however noticed something rather peculiar... Larissa kept checking the time. Every few minutes she'd lift up her dainty wrist and look at her watch. It's not like she had anywhere to be so he didn't understand why she kept doing that.

 

"Hey, I really enjoyed my time tonight and feel like it would be a shame to stop here. Would you like to come back to mine for a few more drinks?" Tim asks having already decided he would invite Larissa back to his.

 

"Actually, I was thinking you could come back to mine instead." She almost stutters back hastily. "I'd feel more comfortable at my place if you know what I mean... It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that since it's our first date..." she trails off and Tim understand this is pretty non-negotiable, so he agrees.

 

As she leads him down a dark alleyway on their way to her place Tim suddenly starts feeling light-headed. The few streetlights that are still working start spinning and spinning and all he can do is slightly tumble to his right and lean against a building close by. "I'm not feeling too well, Larissa" he says as he slides to the floor ending in a sitting position with his back against the wall.

 

"What do you mean? Did you have a little too much to drink?" she looks worried as she comes closer crouching down next to Tim and putting a hand on his shoulder to stabilise him.

 

Tim on the other hand is not feeling ok at all. As the world around him continues to spin he feels himself getting lightheaded. That is when he notices something strange, everything seems to start becoming distorted. The distance from the other building across the street from him starts increasing, almost as if it's stretching. ‘This can't be good' he thinks to himself. But then he feels something else, his back is scraping against the wall he was leaning on. Is he sliding? Can he not sit up? No, something's wrong. As Tim looks to Larissa for answers, he notices that he's not looking at her straight anymore. Where he thought her eyes would be he is now instead looking into her cleavage. A very nice cleavage, he has to say, but now is not the time for such admirations. Leaning his head back his eyes finally meet hers. She's... worried but at the same time... curious? What is going on? As all the possibilities race through his mind, a new feeling becomes apparent. Could it be? He looks down and notices his closes are rapidly getting bigger. There is no mistaking it now.

 

He's shrinking.

 

Before he has time to ask for help, he shrinks passed his clothes which automatically collapse over him burying him under them. ‘This can't be real... I must have taken something that's causing me to hallucinate...' these were the only things poor Tim could think as his shrinking came to a halt and he found himself surrounded by these heavy mountains of fabric. 

 

"TIM?!" he hears Larissa calling his name. "Are you ok?" her worried voice vibrating through the air. Suddenly the clothes around Tim start moving and rustling and just above him the hole that he assumed was his collar opens and what he sees takes his breath away.

 

Standing just over him is Larissa's face. It would not be a problem if it wasn't now dozens of times bigger than him and poorly lit with only little rays of light hitting the side of her beautiful face. Her long elegant finger folding over the fabric and parting it to allow her to peer into the darkness from above. It was like he was looking out of the roman pantheon through the circular hole in the ceiling of one of the most majestic monuments on the planet. The only difference being instead of seeing the sky, seeing giant silvery eyes staring back at him.

 

As Larissa spotted him the shape of her thin lips changed. From a frown to a smile, a big wide smile. Her braces now in full display and her eyes sparkling like a kid's on Christmas day. She was happy and Tim could not understand why.

 

"What the fuck happened to me..." Tim almost whispers still not able to believe this is real. He looks at Larissa expecting an answer which he knew would probably never come.

 

It was then that everything became very real. "Awww, come here you." Larissa says as her huge face retreats and her giant hand replaces it reaching into the pieces of clothing and heading straight for Tim. He panics, of course, but there is nothing he can do as the fabric around him is easily moved aside by her dextrous fingers which in one swift motion wrap themselves around his now naked body. ‘Ah, so warm...' Tim hadn't realised how cold he'd gotten in the few seconds that had passed since his clothes had stopped adorning his body and Larissa's body warmth had instantly made him aware of that. For a split second he completely forgot he was being picked up by a girl now many times his size until he felt the momentum of being pulled from within his own clothes which were still radiating a bit of his own warmth.


As the floor got further and further, Larissa's face got closer and closer getting bigger by the second until his ascent came to a swift halt. As soon as the hand stopped it also opened, fingers spreading apart leaving him yet again exposed to the elements. Her eyes were now on him, big and round. Even though she couldn't see much due to the poorly lit street, it felt like she was inspecting every inch of his now tiny body. She used her other hand's index finger to lightly brush it up and down his body feeling his muscular form under its light pressure. 'How could this have happened?' he questioned himself again.

 

"You must be around 3 inches tall now!" her voiced boomed catching Tim off guard. No way did he expect her voice to be so loud at this size but at the same time he could also smell the alcohol and mint in her breath. It was like all his senses were now enhanced. Another thing he noticed was every little detail of her mouth, how her lips stretched and contracted, how the wrinkles came and went, how every little strand of saliva would catch the light making it look like strings of glass. But what was most imposing of course were her braces. Giant chunks of metal glued to her pearly teeth; wires almost as thick as a pull-up bar. And how the faint light reflected on them made them look almost like rare metal.

 

But what Tim should be worrying about was her smile. She wasn't worried anymore; she was loving this. The previously shy girl nowhere to be seen. Looking satisfied she closes her hand around Tim trapping him again in a warm prison and starts gathering his clothes and shoes with her free hand, tossing them into a nearby gutter. She then turns her attention back to Tim who is now pretty damn scared seeing as she just did what looked like getting rid of evidence.

 

"I'm sorry Tim but I don't have anywhere to put you and it's getting late, so you'll have to bear with me, ok? I know it won't be the most comfortable place, but it will have to do for now, and I love it. Plus, I know how much you like feet so it might not be all that bad." she says as she crouches and lowers him behind herself.

 

"WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" He tries shouting at her, but by then the answer is clear. He looks up (down, as he's upside down now) and he sees where he is headed. As Larissa crouched, she gently lifted her right heel out of her shoe leaving a gap between it and her foot. A gap for which Tim was heading straight into. ‘She can't be serious...' was all he had time to think before her strong but delicate fingers pushed his puny body into the gap, letting him fall in and leaving him to slide down on his back towards the front of her foot. He instantly noticed how warm the shoe was on his back and felt the heat of her foot radiating just above him. But what he didn't expect was the smell. It was sweet and had a strawberry hint to it. ‘Probably some kind moisturiser she uses’ he thought to himself but quickly trying to snap himself out of it.

 

As all these emotions and thoughts ran through his mind, the ceiling above him started to lower and he was pushed into the shoe, whatever little light there was, disappearing as she put her shoe back on. The soft moisturised skin moulded around him leaving no room for movement, it was even hard for him to breath. It wasn't as bad as he'd expected probably because the high heel kept most of the weight on the ball of her foot.

Larissa on the other hand was exhilarated. She had been waiting for this moment all night. There were few things that beat the feeling of having a tiny man trapped under her feet. It was like having a little personal foot masseuse tending to her needs and she loved it!

 

But for Tim, here he was, 3 inches tall trapped in a beautiful girl's shoe. How and why were the only two questions that went through his mind as the pressure increased signalling that Larissa had started taking her first step towards her house...

 

End Notes:

I hope you're liking the story so far. Obviously it still hasn't gotten to the good parts yet but they'll come soon enough! Please do leave a review letting me know how I've done and how I can improve!

Darkness by JRamos
Author's Notes:

First of all, I'm sorry for the long wait. It's been a bit over a year since the first chapter was first released but I've finally got around to finishing the second one. I have made some changes to the first chapter so if you read it awhile back I'd advise reading again.



To Tim, it was nearly impossible to figure out how long it had been since he was imprisoned in his date’s footwear, compressed and released in a constant never-ending cycle. He knew the destination of this slightly uncomfortable trip however he did not know the duration of said trip. Uuuuuup and doooown. The repetitive pattern of Larissa’s foot lifting into the air to then come crashing down moments later was now like a cyclical motion on his little body, something he’d almost gotten used to by now.  

To the outside world, no one would have even glanced at Larissa for any other reason other than to appreciate her beauty, noticing how well dressed she was, making it apparent she had just come from a night out. No passers-by would ever imagine that a full-grown man was trapped under that delicate and dainty foot, with no possible escape, as she walked joyfully through the streets of town.

After half an hour of public transportation, Larissa finally arrived home. A six-story high building in the outskirts of the inner city. Lucky for her she lived alone, having moved out of her parent’s place a few years prior and now having all the privacy she so much craved. With her current salary, she could not afford her own house, so she had to settle for an apartment, which she considered more than adequate for her needs.

*Clack clack* the heels hit the tiled floor as she entered the building. Tim noticed the change in lighting for the brief moments the foot eased off the shoe letting a small ray of light through the gap. ‘Are we here?’ he wondered to himself before the sole pressed into him once more.

“Good evening, Joe!” the girl said enthusiastically to the receptionist as she gave him a warm smile. “Quiet night?”

“Good evening to you too, Miss Larissa. It is indeed, not many people out at this hour”. He paused the video he was watching on his mobile and smiled back. “You look rather happy today, I’m glad you had a good night.”

“Thank you, Joe. I did, yes. But the night is far from over,” she replied as she strolled through into the hallway and called the lift, leaving Joe slightly curious wondering what she’d meant.

The whole interaction, even if slightly muffled, gave Tim the confirmation he needed. They did arrive at her house. At least her building. Was she rich? Most people don’t get addressed as Miss… He was still rather in the dark, and not just literally, about the whole situation.

“Tim…” as the doors of the lift closed, Larissa quickly addressed her passenger, shifting her foot in her shoe almost as if to nudge him, to get his attention. “I know you have a lot of questions and I- I’ll answer them in time, but I just want you to know that I’m loving this and we haven’t even gotten home yet! I’m sorry I didn’t say anything earlier, but I thought you might enjoy it more like this”.

Tim might have not been able to see her face as she addressed him, but he could tell from the tone of her voice that she was really excited about whatever she had planned. What was reassuring was that she seemed to in a way care about him. Even if she’d put him in her shoe, there was a connection and he had felt that the whole time they were talking to each other for the past week. But he also felt worried. She was acting completely different to how she had when they were at the bar. She wasn’t that shy little girl anymore.

Another ping and the lift doors opened again followed by a resumed motion of rise and fall as she made her way to her apartment. Digging into her purse as she walked, she rummaged for her keys which took longer than desired, always the case with a lady’s purse. Finally, having managed to get hold of them just as she reached the door, she excitedly slotted it into the lock and hurried inside, leaving the corridor and the outside world behind.

As Larissa closed the door behind her she took a deep breath and closed her eyes taking a moment to enjoy the peace and quiet of her apartment. The lights off, just her and her little date weakly pushing against the arch of her foot, soft flutters that made her wish this never ended. But she had other plans. Reaching over to the wall she found the light switch and flicked it, brightening up the little entrance.

This whole time Tim was wondering what was going on. Everything stopped. No light, no movement. Just him and the soft flesh above him, shifting ever so slightly. With his hands, he tried pushing against it but failed to move it even an inch, only managing to cause a twitch to travel down the sole as her toes move in response.

Bending down Larissa shifted her weight and started slowly removing the foot from the shoe Tim was in, making sure not to let too much light and air in at once in the hopes of not startling her toy. The sole finally lifting off his body allowed Tim to take a much-needed deep breath, one that threw him into a coughing fit due to having had very little of it for so long. As the foot retracted out of the shoe, he felt soft digits gently drag along his body, from his legs to his waist, torso and finally his face, doing a little wiggle before they retract completely, letting fresh air in and being replaced by a vision of Larissa’s pleased face through the aperture of the shoe.

“I think you’ve had enough of my shoe for now, as much as I know you like it. Let me get you out of there”. Her hand came into view, her slender fingers making their way down into the shoe and snatching Tim up and out of it. Standing up, Larissa made her way into the kitchen, the sound of her bare feet slapping against the wooden floor. “Let me just get something to put you in so you’re safe,” she said as she opened a cupboard and picked out a tall glass, setting it on the counter and grabbing one of Tim’s arms between her index and thumb letting go of his body with the other hand. The cold air hit him again just like it did when he first found himself shrunk. Lowering him gently into his new confinement, Larissa retracted her hand as his feet touched the cold hard surface.

“Ok, stay here. I just have to quickly go to the toilet,” she says, Tim giving her a hesitant smile as she shuffled away and through a door which he presumed leads to her bedroom and consequently to the toilet.

The thoughts raced through his mind for the first time since he was abruptly shoved under her foot. ‘How is this possible? Is it permanent? Will I ever be able to go back to normal? I know it’s my fantasy but for it to actually become reality? Am I panicking?’ These were the thoughts we can assume Tim was wrestling with, in that moment of temporary peace. His breathing started to accelerate, little trimmers going through his arms, clammy hands. He was having a panic attack.

Catching himself before it got out of hand Tim shook his head, gave himself a few slaps on the cheeks and took deep exaggerated breaths in an attempt to calm down. Looking around the room he took in the scenery for the first time as best as he could through the distorted glass. It looked like a normal apartment, standard one-bedroom, seeing there was only one other door and a spacious open plan kitchen dining area. It looked tidy which is what you’d expect from a girl’s house, despite that not always being the reality. The decoration was relatively minimalistic but carefully colour coordinated. Not lavish but good quality. It was obvious she had money but was not swimming in it.

Tim was suddenly brought back to the moment when he heard the toilet door opening and Larissa’s footsteps getting closer. He turned towards her as she approached the glass, beautiful and imposing as ever, looming bigger as the distance between the two shortened. He noticed right away that she brushed her long blond hair, it looked so silky. As she closed in and peered into the glass from above he noticed something else. Her makeup, it had been removed. Awe strikes him. She’s still gorgeous without it... her pale radiant skin, her smooth pink lips, her cute little nose and the cute freckles adorning her cheekbones. Tim was unable to hide the wonder in his eyes and Larissa notices this giving him a cute wide smile and chuckling to herself. She also thought he was cute, especially how his real thoughts were expressed on his face, unfiltered.

“You look really cute in there you know…” she said while leaning down over the counter and resting her face on her hands as the elbows contacted the cold surface for support. Her breath washed over him minty and fresh, making it obvious that she had just used the time in the bathroom to freshen herself up. The minty breath also had another effect, however. Tim felt cold tingly air tickle his skin and for the first time since he got shrunk, he realised how exposed he was and prompted his face to go bright red and his hands to shoot down to his nether regions to cover his excitement. A loud hearty laugh was heard above him as he looked up at his pretty captor, blush strong on his cheeks.

Still amused, Larissa reached down and grabbed the glass, putting Tim off balance and tilting the glass into her hand, grabbing him as he toppled out of it onto her warm palm.

“Please Larissa, what are you going to do to me?” Tim squeaked hoping that she would hear him now that they were making their way to her bedroom, hand swinging at her side giving him slight motion sickness.

“Don’t worry Tim, I’ll explain in a bit,” she said as she gently approached her double bed and deposited him on the soft baby blue sheets, straightening back up to her full height. “I-I like to do this with the lights off. I hope you don’t mind too much”.  

She turned around and sensuously headed over to the wall turning off the lights in the room with a flick of the switch.

Now in darkness, Tim’s eyes started slowly adjusting to the lack of light, which didn’t take long since the window curtains were wide open. Intentional maybe? As his eyes adjusted, he started to notice the light of the full moon shining through the window. It wasn’t radiant but enough to make out the layout of the room and as his eyes scanned around, he noticed a moving shape, Larissa. Her body was dancing, turning, the sound of rustling was heard, and Tim saw a shape crumble to the floor.

Tim can be a bit thick sometimes, but he is not naïve enough to not understand what he is just witnessing. Her dress dropping to the floor, her reaching for something behind her back and unclipping it, dropping it as well soon after with a soft thud. He knew exactly what was going on. Slowly backing away further onto the middle of the bed he tripped over and fell on his little butt as he saw the dark shape of Larissa closing in, her silhouette now clearer than ever.

“Well Tim, you see, I noticed you were also into giantess, so I thought you’d enjoy this as much as me… I-I slipped a little something into my drink back at the bar before you had a sip and it worked A TREEEAT”.

He couldn’t believe it. He did have his suspicions, but how! Was she a witch?!

All he could do was watch her shape climb onto the bed over him as she crawled over his little body her curves somewhat visible in the shimmering light. He couldn’t believe how something so big could move so gracefully.

After hovering over Tim for a few seconds, whom she knew perfectly well was below her, she lied down on her side, being careful not to trap him under her toned belly, and reached over to his small shape, fingers stretched out, like a Venus flytrap, ready to wrap themselves around his diminutive form upon contact.

Feeling the warm nugget within her palm she closed her hand and lifted her little captive while at the same time turning with her back on the bed, readjusting herself and the pillows.

“Hey Tim, I really liked our date, so much that I thought we would go further. I-I’m sorry about the lights but… I’m still a little bit shy, even if you’re at this size…” she whispered to him, still gently wrapped in her soft hand, knowing fully well that it was enough for his little ears to hear. “But I also want you to have… fun. Here…”

Tim felt the hand he was in move down away from her face and deposit him on a soft surface on which he tried to immediately stand up on. However, the surface moved slightly making him lose his footing and fall sideways into it. He took a moment to stabilise himself and understand his situation.

His hand sunk into the warm and sweet-scented flesh he now found himself on. Below he heard what sounded like gurgling noises and looking up he could see as the moon-light hit the side of the glorious peaks that any man would give everything to lie their eyes on, Larissa’s face framed between them looking down at him. She had put him on her belly.

“Don’t just stand there… I-I’m allowing you to e-explore me as much as you’d like… I won’t wait forever!” She stressed in an impatient tone while her index came up and nudged him, pushing him a bit into her soft midsection.

Not wanting to displease his host and at the same time feeling excited about the once in a lifetime experience, Tim got up on the yielding warm flesh and having deemed the top half of the giantess to be more off-limits, for obvious reasons, he started making his way over to her right leg. Every step he took caused a slight depression of Larissa’s skin but it felt… nice. It was warm and soft almost like the inside of the forearm. The occasional gurgle emanating from the confines of the body he was now on. At least he wasn’t on the inside, he thought to himself.

Larissa on the other hand had her eyes closed, she loved this part. She was like a vast land, a sexual entity ready for the little, tiny man to conquer, to play discoveries on. But to her it was so much more, she was his protector, judge and jury. She could not get enough of his little footsteps over her skin, gingerly making their way across her to a destination to her unknown. Was he going to go up? Down? Did he want to go to her feet again? Did he just want to lie down on her thighs and hug them? These were all his decisions, and she loved every possible outcome as long as it didn’t mean him running away… She was now keeping a mental image of Tim as he walked on her. Her imagination and his touch giving her a good idea of where he was and where he was going.

Suddenly, as she felt him walking on her right thigh he slipped and she felt him slide down it and then a little bump on the side of the other thigh, making her giggle excitedly at his little predicament. Being aware that he was now between her thighs she slowly closed them feeling him pressing on both inner thighs as he struggled to get free. Eyes closed, a smirk forming on her thin lips as she felt the flutters he was causing very close to an extremely sensitive area of hers, she reached with her right hand for her right breast giving it a light squeeze between her fingers and a quiet moan, that not even Tim could hear, escaped her lips. This before catching herself and stopping. It was too soon.

Tim who was now trapped between a thigh and a soft place, her inner thighs, tried his best to break free. The feeling, slightly claustrophobic but at the same time safe and cosy, moulding around him was hard to shake. The smell of her moisturised skin filling his nostrils made him feel like he was in heaven. But… he had to leave. Pushing, twisting, turning he managed to make his way down the thighs until he reaches her knees which provided some much-needed support. Reaching up he pulled himself out from between the deadly grip and stretched out on her right thigh again, panting from the hard workout he was just put through.

Chest rising and lowering Tim felt a nudge on his right side as Larissa impatiently pressed into him. “Don’t stop now…” he heard her say in the distance, slightly out of breath. With one more nudge, Tim pushed himself off the cosy thigh and got back on his wobbly feet, looking into the distance, this time hoping to see a bit of Larissa’s face.

From this position, his mouth dropped. As the rays of moonlight came into the room, they hit the dazzling beauty on her resting side. She was laid there sprawled over the bedsheets watching, eyes sparkling ever so slightly in the intrigue of what he was going to do next. The curves of her pale hips and belly were like a Persian desert glittering on a summer night. The dunes moving melodically up and down with each breath, a barren land smooth and soft, inviting. Unlike the desert though, the smell here was sweet and calming, her body lotion making itself known through Tim’s now very sensitive nostrils. Each movement of her large body accompanied a shuffling sound as the cotton below her creased and rubbed against her skin. Beyond the plain that was her midriff her breasts rose in splendour, rising and falling in sync with her belly as air filled her lungs. At the top of the mounds, a small point was visible even if only a shape, however, the perturbation indicated to Tim that Larissa was enjoying the experience as much as he was. He looked down at his own little Judas and consequently covered it with his hand. The right breast cast a shadow over a portion of its sister’s smooth surface and the chest area just above the stomach. The monochromatic effect from the low glare of the moon making it look fantastic and terrifying at the same time.

This was the scene that paralyzed Tim on the spot. If he wasn’t excited before he definitely was now. It was his dream come true. Being shrunk with a beautiful giantess and having the opportunity to explore her the way he was doing now… He took another step forward never breaking contact with her eyes, which after his third step closed yet again so she could concentrate on his light movements on her body. Moving along the right side of her flat belly he made sure to keep a mental image of where the centre of the girl was just so he didn’t find himself in the embarrassing situation of tripping over her belly button and plopping face-first into her soft stomach.

Cautious step after step through the flat plains of her midriff he approached what you could consider a roadblock. Made of squidgy flesh this roadblock came up to about his chest, round and firm. The side he found himself on was partially hidden by the direction the shadow was being cast, however, it was still plain to see that this was one of Larissa’s most sensitive parts and he would have to tread lightly.

Larissa felt Tim approach her right breast and her tension slowly started to rise, he was so close. Close enough to touch it, and she knew that a single rest of the hand on her sensitive skin would send her nerve endings into turmoil. She might not be able to contain herself.

The motion did not come however, she lay there with her eyes moving behind her eyelids in confusion. What was he doing? Did he need a hint?

Moving her massive left hand from her side she brought it up slowly with a sigh and rested it on her left mound, caressing and cupping it gently while at the same time opening an eye and giving Tim a glance.

Tim wanted to touch it, it was right there in front of him. All he had to do was reach out. But at the same time he felt that he couldn’t, he’d be breaking her trust… But then again, he was so close and she hadn’t stopped him…

Noticing movement from the corner of his eye he was brought back to the moment and noticed Larissa’s hand glide through the air, nails almost shining from the clear nail polish as the light hit it. It looked like it was moving in slow motion, inching its way closer to its destination before finally softly landing on the opposite breast, her chest rising more than ever before as she took a deep breath, holding it in before realising it in a pent-up sigh.

“O-ok then…” That was it, Tim knew what he had to do. Turning to his own breast he slowly reached out to it with his hand almost as if petting a cat that you’re unsure will lash out. This was being one of the most exciting moments of his life to such an extent that his mind was foggy, he couldn’t think, he was almost deliriant. And finally, the palm of the hand contacted the silky skin. Tim was in awe. This wasn’t the first time he’d touched a breast before, but at this size… It was soft but firm at the same time. His hand grazed along its surface following the curvature as he appreciated the touch and the warmth emanating from this beautiful formation.

This trance like state did not last long, however. “Nnngh fuck..” he heard the whisper escape from Larissa’s lips while at the same time the hand that was resting on her other breast gave it a light squeeze and her butt rose briefly off the bed as she arched her back, forcing her passenger to reach out for support, which happened to be the thing he was already sort of touching. Placing the other hand on the breast as not to lose balance he pushed into it, which even at his small size is enough for it to sink in slightly.

“Fuck fuck fuck…” She thought to herself. Larissa was not usually one to swear but this was driving her crazy. She could feel his little weight just below her breast and his little hands pushing into her and it was without a doubt an aphrodisiac. If her boobs were any bigger, they would surely be bigger than him, even at this size they almost were… She gave her breast another squeeze.

Feeling her body around him almost pounding with excitement, Tim’s brain went into overdrive. He needed to do more, to up his game.

Reaching up he tried gliding his hand up her breast and reach the peak but noticed he wasn’t able to get close enough, so he had to improvise. Following the arc towards the middle of the cleavage, he made his way to the side of his target, making sure not to ever take his hand off the skin as he walked along. Finally reaching his destination, in the valley between the two breasts, he leaned over and with slight hesitation put his hand on her now erect nipple.

In hindsight, he knew he shouldn’t have done that but at the time his brain was not the one doing the thinking anymore.

The sudden touch of his little hand on such a sensitive part of her body made Larissa give out a little surprised yelp followed by a sensual bite of her lower lip and a more aggressive squeeze of the opposite boob she was cupping.

Tim was now going full steam ahead. He squeezed and caressed the nipple like his life depended on it, feeling it get harder as he did, he couldn’t help himself anymore. Lying on the soft bouncy bed he found himself on, he continued to work on giving his host the best experience he could with this little body. So entranced was he that he didn’t notice when the eerie light from the window was replaced by darkness, Larissa’s free hand now hovering menacingly above him. All he had time to do was open his mouth in surprise before it came crashing down on him, pressing him into the welcoming warm breast.

Larissa, in the heat of the moment, had lost herself to lust and she was going to give Tim a hand, literally. She wanted this stage to go faster so they could move on to the main event.

She had reached over to where her little friend was, cupped her hand and brought it down on him and subsequently her breast and started caressing it in unison with her left breast, feeling Tim’s delicious little struggles which made her even wetter than she already was.

He could feel the pressure of her hand and fingers pressing his puny self, burying him deeper into her, his face almost getting a mouthful of her skin as it was uncomfortably sunk, making it hard to breathe.  His world now constituted of two things, her boob below and her hand above. Oh, and her panting muffled voice in the distance.

Finally opening her eyes, she looked down the length of her body and lifting her hand off Tim pinpointed the location of his little head. Moving her index finger over it she brought it down over the back of his head and pressed down, forcing Tim yet again into her yielding breast, this time just his head. She could feel his dark hair ruffling against her digit and focusing on his struggles she proceeded to move her middle finger and thumb to her nipple, giving it a few squeezes, a long breath escaping her lips as she closed her eyes again and concentrated on herself.

After a few short minutes of her letting go and resuming pressing the little guy, she finally decided it was time. Looking down at her breast she released Tim and reached around pinching his ankle between her index, middle finger and thumb, lifting him up in the air. Vertigo took hold of Tim as he was launched into the air by the giant fingers only to find himself in front of the beautiful girl’s face.

As he hung there, he took in the view. The darkness didn’t let him see every detail but the most important was there. Her glossy lips parted in a lazy smile, her eyes hazy, a deep hungry look emphasised by the tongue perturbing out from her mouth and giving her lips a slow coating of saliva before retreating in.

*Sigh*

“I’m sorry, Tim. I can’t help it anymore… T-this is your fault, just remember that…”

These words shook Tim to his core, even more when her mouth opened wide and Tim was shifted, dangling just above it, a hum emanating from its dark depths. The current lighting conditions only allowed the morsel to see her lips, the occasional peeking shiny metal of her braces and the tip of her tongue as it reached out and rested on the lower lip ready to welcome its new guest. At his size, he knew perfectly well that she could eat him in one gulp and there was nothing he could do. Her tongue alone could overpower him with the slightest movement, throw him around her mouth with ease.

‘How did it come to this?' Tim thought to himself as blood rushed to his head, product of being oriented upside down looking straight into the wet humid abyss that was Larissa's mouth...

Before he had time to protest, she closed her mouth again and reached up to him with her other hand and pinched one of his hands between her fingers, twisting him around so he was now hanging from his arm.

“I want you to see the outside world while you’re in there.” She said before opening her mouth wide again.

“Wait wait wait! What are you doing!?” He shouts just as he’s let go tumbling into the dark abyss that is her mouth.

Tim was a relatively strong man from all the sports he’d practised, so to Larissa it wasn’t too surprising when he managed to catch himself on her top incisors as he fell, his feet brushing against the back of her tongue. He didn’t however have the strength to pull himself up which wouldn’t have helped him regardless as Larissa’s tongue instinctively rose, pushing him against the hard roof of her mouth and making his grip on her white pearls slip, bringing him fulling into her wet warm maw.

The giantess on the other hand was excited to no end, this was her fantasy even if she didn’t post it on the app as one of her preferences, it allowed her to connect with a lot more guys that way. She didn’t want to scare away her prospective prey, after all. But Tim, he was actually a vore fan and those were so rare and an absolute treat. Having Tim in her mouth and her hands now free, she reached down and took off her soaked G-string, the only piece of clothing still on her body, and gently touched herself, a delicate stroke of her labia. As she softly sucked on Tim, his salty flavour flowing through her mouth, occasionally gasping at the sensitive touch of her fingers between her legs, fresh cold air rushing into her mouth and over his saliva covered body, the strong mint smell diffusing into the new air of the outside world.

The chaos inside the ever-moving chamber was surreal and Tim never imagined it would be like this. The tongue pushed, twisted and elongated like a creature with a mind of its own, herding its prey and preventing it from escaping its domain. He was pushed against the roof of her mouth more times than he could count and on occasion felt himself pulled deeper, further from the bright opening that was just out of reach, only to get pushed back to the centre of the mouth with an expert movement of the tongue. He realised that it did not matter how hard he tried to fight it his strength was nothing compared to what he was facing. His bones were weaker than her teeth, his puny muscles no match for the giant muscle that manoeuvred him easily around the mouth. Even if his mind tried desperately to spring his body into action, Tim knew there was nothing he could do.

She was ready. Closing her mouth, Larissa savoured Tim one last time making sure to take in his flavour and engraving it in her foggy mind, a hum escaping her lips, vibrating through Tim’s bones as the sound wave travelled out her mouth. And then there was silence. The sucking and licking stopped leaving the confused man to wonder what had happened. Suddenly the monster started moving again pushing him up before making contact with a spongy ceiling which gave way to first his head and then his torso, the plump lips brushing along his body before it finally popped out of her mouth. The relatively cold air hit his wet body like a newborn coming into the world and made him almost want to go back inside, but what he saw made those thoughts evaporate.

From this new vantage point, he had the most breathtaking view a man could ever experience. Passed her chin he could see down her mile-long body. I was like a painting. This gorgeous girl lay over the sheets like a goddess lying over an ocean of silky waves, the light of the moon forming bright and dark spots all over her, accentuating every peak and trough. Her skin now scintillating due to a thin layer of sweat. Her left leg bent at the knee, slightly angled to the side with the other one straight which allowed space for her right hand between each of the large trunks. A situation he remembers being in not too long ago. Her left hand was also busy elsewhere, more specifically cupped around one of her breasts fondling it in unison with her other hand.

As much as Tim liked the view he had to turn around, to face his captor. Twisting his body he found that he was stuck, her greedy plush lips and tongue keeping him in place. However, this did not last long.

From the corner of his eyes, he noticed her hand, which was busy on her breast, abandon its perch and make its way up her body, straight towards him, before grabbing him between two fingers and pulling him out with a wet slurp. Thinking he was now free it startled him to see his previous roommate rise in front of him and give him one long last lick from head to toe before retreating into its cave leaving behind a mischievous grin.

Turning him around, Larissa stared into the tinie’s eyes, trying her hardest to read his expression in the darkness of the room. To be honest, she didn’t really care at this point. She just wanted to get it over with, but his drenched tiny body hanging hopelessly from her princess-like fingers gave her little tingles of excitement.

“I actually thought you were going to eat me!” She heard the squeak come from the boy in her grasp.

“Oh…, you have no idea how much I want you in my stomach, but right now I want you somewhere else a bit more…” The other hand picked up the pace further down her gargantuan body and she bit her lower lip in excitement as she lowered Tim down, past her breasts and stomach.

Tim was sure he knew what she’d meant, and his suspicions were confirmed as his descent down her extensive landscape seemed to lead to a specific destination. Her sudden movement as she turned on her side also turned his certainty into confusion. What she had in mind was something slightly different from what Tim had thought, after all. As her left leg crossed over her right exposing her two soft cheeks to his view, he knew he had misunderstood her.

This was Larissa’s dirty secret. There was something she enjoyed almost as much as having a tiny squirming down her oesophagus, and that was a tiny squirming inside her butt. Not only did it feel wonderful, but there was also something tabu about it that she quite loved. The unexplored depths of her rear were one of those places she rarely gave access to unless it was on her own terms, and this was one of them. She wanted to feel Tim inside her and she made that painfully obvious when her other hand stopped its front tasking job and spread one of her cheeks.

From this side Tim couldn’t see much else other than the hand pulling on the jiggly mound, the shadow overcasting its twin and the fleshy door that he knew was located between them. Well, not until he himself was lowered towards it and said shadow overcast him along with her hand he was riding. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he found himself staring at the twitching pucker that was her anus. The anticipation was palpable, it wanted him, and it was going to have him one way or another.

The first thing he noticed, which struck him as odd was the nice smell of mango. But it didn’t take him long for his little brain to figure it out. Her toilet trip wasn’t only to brush her teeth… She had used the time to freshen herself up.

Tim was held there for a few seconds which felt like hours, just hovering in the air, in the dark, the fingers holding him in place as the anticipation built.

Larissa wanted him to know where he was going and to give him time for all his thoughts to go through his head as he was presented with his destiny. She wondered what was going through his mind right now. Was it awe, fear, confusion, maybe even denial? She knew he liked anal, he nervously admitted so during their chats on the app but what did he think of this kind of anal. Was it not what he was hoping for? But then again, knowing him maybe it was.

All these thoughts only served to excite the giantess even more and now she was ready. Readjusting her captive in her dextrous fingers she positioned his head facing the entrance and lightly pressed him against her. The long-awaited contact sending shocks of pleasure up her body.

“That’s it,” she whispered between breaths. “Just a bit more”.

His still wet body pressed against the smooth sphincter felt so much better than she could have hoped for, and the wiggling?... His little hands trying to push against it and stop the inevitable. It was like trying to stop an avalanche from burying you 10ft down with your bare hands. Yes, she was like a force of nature to Tim, and he was at her mercy.

The panic had finally taken hold of Tim and he was surprised it hadn’t before. He was pushed right up to the monster that in one gulp could make him completely disappear from this world and welcome him into a completely new one. A much warmer, tighter, and darker one. Just imagining what it would be like started to flare up his claustrophobia, one he didn’t know he had until this very moment.

However, as much as he tried, the fingers holding him in place would not budge. In fact, he was still being pushed forward and at the same time in circular motions, an act that he knew was a way of relaxing the area and preparing it to welcome its guest.

As her hand softly swirled Tim around her rear she decided to let go of her butt cheek and let it rest against her wrist. Now that he was mostly in, there wasn’t much need. Her hand was required elsewhere. Moving it to the front she started tending to her more sensitive female organ, making sure to complement the movements she was doing with Tim in the back.

Feeling like it was time, she placed a finger behind his head and with a suppressed moan, pushed it into her, fighting against the slight resistance her muscles offered as he went in partially, his dark world becoming now even darker. The sensation of the sphincter being forced open to let Tim’s little head and her finger through made her hold her breath for a split second before exhaling deeply.

This was good but Larissa knew the best was yet to come, and this filled her with excitement. The next part was going to be harder, his broad shoulders, relatively speaking, were going to present a challenge, which she was ready to take on. Rubbing her fingers along his toned body she felt him struggle for freedom, which she knew would not come. If anything in a few moments he would have even less of it. Continuing to expertly tend to her nether regions she concentrated on her little friend, how his struggles would be put to better use inside her. Those arms thrashing against her rectum pushing and kneading. His puny legs kicking in an attempt to free himself from his newfound prison….

*Deep inhale* The air rushed in through her lightly parted pink lips. Imagining what it would be like having Tim inside her in this way almost convinced her body to welcome him with open arms. She felt the tension around the sphincter ease and the toy between her fingertips slip a little further in, his thrashes noticeably increasing, which in turn, only served as a catalyst to finally pushing his shoulders through the aperture, the saliva serving as a lubricant. A jolt of pleasurable pain shot through her nerve endings as his body spread the pucker and he was eagerly slipped in up to his waist, arms forced to his side as the muscles contracted around him in a hungry hug.

Both Tim and Larissa knew that this was the point of no return. Being waist deep inside her made it impossible for him to push himself out of the constrictive tunnel he found himself in. And in fact, the only thing keeping him from being completely gobbled up were the giant’s fingers holding onto his legs, fingers which were currently trembling intermittently, threatening to let go at any moment.

The inside of the beauty was not like anything Tim had expected. The pressure was almost unbearable, and the heat was intense, to say the least. And the smell? It was slightly musky but not something that would actually put him off. It wasn’t unpleasant but still not something he enjoyed. As much as it was tight in there it was also very soft and smooth, almost silky, a thin layer of mucus lining the interior and aiding in his transition.

However, the fact that he could almost not move was starting to get to him. His claustrophobia now properly kicking in, he started thrashing about, his little legs outside flailing against the massive fingers.

This flailing, which in retrospective made sense, had the opposite effect. The muscles around him tightened on his body taking his breath away, a muffled whimper heard through the layer of muscle and meat that was his prison.

Tim’s struggles were driving Larissa mad, and he wasn’t even all the way in! Biting her lower lip and taking a deep breath, she pinched his little legs together so they would stay straight and propping his feet against the inside of her fingers for support, pushed him further into the dark tunnel feeling him fill her up, his struggles now deeper in her rectum. He was going all the way in if it was the last thing she did.  Now that he was in her butt to just below the knees, she placed her index and middle fingertips, one on each bottom of his feet and pushed him all the way until her fingers came in contact with her anus, signalling that there was one last push to do, and then he would be completely hers. Picking up the pace with her other hand on her clit, she positioned the tip of her middle finger on his feet and after a short pause for her to gather herself, she pushed. His feet along with her finger disappearing into her cute butt with a satisfying squelch.

It was instant, as soon as she pushed Tim all the way in, she felt this delicious fluttering, moving deeper into her, her finger and his struggles bringing her to her knees, or they would if she wasn’t already lying in bed, panting in ecstasy. She could even feel his feet brushing against her digit and occasionally her nail, like little stokes signalling his presence. If she wanted, she would have been able to push him even further. All the way in where she wouldn’t be able to reach him anymore, but she was worried she’d lose him to her greedy bottom.

Breathing in and out as if she was struggling for air her efforts doubled both on her vagina and her anus, team tagging herself and bringing her to heights of pleasure she rarely experienced. The cherry on top, of course, was Tim squirming away. Her own living bullet vibrator, the focus of the experience for her.

Tim on the other hand wasn’t having a lot of fun. He had been pushed through the initial tighter part of the tunnel into a more spongy and forgiving section, where he was able to stretch his arms more, giving himself some breathing space. Of course, this action did not go unnoticed by Larissa and caused an opposite reaction, the intestine squeezing around him, a muffled sound reverberating all around him. His whole world was pulsating in waves, unrelenting. His muscles now getting tired of fighting against a much stronger and larger opponent were beginning to want to give in, letting him unable to fend for his survival. The heat, the gurgling noises all around him and the constant motion of the finger he felt just behind his feet all contributed to his desperation.

“L-LARISSA… PLEASE!!” he shouted using the sparse air he had in his little lungs while thrashing inside the living dungeon, one he didn’t particularly feel like exploring any longer.

From the outside, it was impossible to hear anything other than Larissa’s irregular breathing and occasional moan. She could feel him though… He was squirming so deliciously deep inside her, his efforts getting weaker and weaker as her orgasm got closer and closer. Her butt which was the focus of desire for most men and women had now a complete whole man in it and that made her feel sexy. Maybe it was the taboo, but she could not get enough of it. Tim was probably hoping to get inside her butt tonight, but he probably didn’t expect to be using his whole body.

All these thoughts combined with the now almost unnoticeable weak movements of her date inside her brought her over the edge. She was going to cum… Arching her back and stretching her legs, she clenched her butt cheeks one last time and pressing on her clit, she let out a loud whimper before going limp once more, all her energy expended.

Larissa wasn’t sure for how many minutes she’d been lying there trying to catch her breath again when she finally opened her eyes again. Realising her finger was still in her backdoor along with its guest she took a deep breath and held it as she slowly extracted it with a little squelching sound. Her hand dropped freely on her side also limp as she rotated on her back. Facing the ceiling and a long deep sigh escaping her lips she convinced herself she needed a bit more time to recover.

She hadn’t even been lying there for a minute when she felt something moving just behind her pelvis and it brought a wide smile to her lips.

“No Tim, I-I don’t think I have the energy to go for another round…” she said a bit to herself as she stretched her naked body over the bedsheets and let out a big yawn.

Turning onto her side she reached over to her butt cheek and gave it a light playful squeeze, almost as if thanking Tim for all his hard work. Readjusting her position on the bed and her pillow, she moved her hand, letting it rest just below her belly button just over where she could feel Tim.

“I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I’m too tired to take you out so you’ll have to… *yaaaawn* make yourself comfortable in there, you’ll be staying in there for the night”.

“In the morning we’ll have mooore fuuun. *yawn* I’ve got something delicious pl-…”

She fell asleep mid-sentence while feeling her friend’s pleasant fluttering, imagining what it would be like for him. It was going to be a long night for Tim…

End Notes:

So that's it. I can't say I was 100% happy with how it came along but I'm hoping to make a number of improvements on the next chapter. Please let me know what you think and if you have any kind of feedback, both good or bad, please drop me a review or even an email!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9859