Growing Closer Side Story: Project Tripple N by Breaker
Summary:

I wanted to try something a little differant. As No Nut November begins tomorrow I wanted to do a little growth story tie in. I will be attempting to update this story with new chapters daily. It's really a bit a of challange as I've never been very good at this kind of thing. The chapters will be roughly 500-1000 words, though I retain the right to vary in either direction. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Futanari, Gentle, Growing Woman, Muscle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Growing closer
Chapters: 34 Completed: Yes Word count: 61001 Read: 177885 Published: November 01 2020 Updated: December 05 2020
Story Notes:

This story takes place in a separate universe from my other "Growing Closer" entrys, though it fits within the theme.

1. Entry 1: October 31st by Breaker

2. Entry 2: November 1st by Breaker

3. Entry 3: November 2nd by Breaker

4. Entry 4: November 3rd by Breaker

5. Entry 5: November 4th by Breaker

6. Entry 6: November 5th by Breaker

7. Entry 7: November 6th by Breaker

8. Entry 8: November 7th by Breaker

9. Entry 9: November 8th by Breaker

10. Entry 10: November 9th by Breaker

11. Entry 11: November 10th by Breaker

12. Entry 12: November 11th by Breaker

13. Entry 13: November 12th by Breaker

14. Entry 14: November 13th by Breaker

15. Entry 15: November 14th by Breaker

16. Entry 16: November 15th by Breaker

17. Entry 17: November 16th by Breaker

18. Entry 18: November 17th by Breaker

19. Entry 19: November 18th by Breaker

20. Entry 20: November 19th by Breaker

21. Entry 21: November 20th by Breaker

22. Entry 22: November 21st by Breaker

23. Entry 23: November 22nd by Breaker

24. Entry 24: November 23rd by Breaker

25. Entry 25: November 24th by Breaker

26. Entry 26: November 25th by Breaker

27. Entry 27: November 26th by Breaker

28. Entry 28: November 27th + Bonus by Breaker

29. Entry 29: November 28th by Breaker

30. Entry 30: November 29th + Bonus 2 Part 1 by Breaker

31. Entry 31: November 30th + Bonus 2 Part 2 by Breaker

32. Entry 32: December 1st Finale by Breaker

33. Entry 33: Epilogue by Breaker

34. Retrospective by Breaker

Entry 1: October 31st by Breaker
Author's Notes:

No really growth here, just setting up. 

10/31/20XX

 

This journal is intended to chronicle Maxine Grace’s attempt at a rather unique world record. Yesterday Max contracted GRU-21 or “The Futa Virus”. As I’m sure you know, women who catch this virus rapidly make the transition to a Futanari, or for those unfamiliar, a girl with penis. There’s a lot more to it than that obviously, Futa’s are far from just dick girls, but we’ll get into all that later. You see the timing of her “illness” gives her a unique opportunity. As tomorrow is the first of November, and subsequently of “No Nut November”, Max will be attempting to spend the first month of her transformation without ejaculating. Why does this matter? I’ll explain. 

You see Futa women have a few unique traits. They tend to be taller and stronger than most other women, indeed even most men, but the way in which they grow is what’s interesting. A Futa’s final size, both in height and um….length, is determined by how long they go before their first ejaculation after transforming. Most women are able to make it about a week, at which point they’ve grown about a foot in height and sometimes double that in length. The largest Futa to date is a viral porn actress who stands 8’9” tall and sports a gargantuan 3’6” member. She only made it two weeks. So I’m sure you can see that Max’s attempt at 30 days, a little over four weeks, is….momentous.

I will be attempting to keep track of her trial here and update daily, barring any unforeseen circumstances. Max has insisted that I provide detailed descriptions of her condition as well as direct comparisons between the two of us. She seems to get off to the idea of a bunch of internet randoms following along with her growth, something that I pointed out was probably counterproductive but nevertheless, we will be moving forward as is. That’s about it for the introduction. I will provide a detailed description of both Max and myself below. Fingers crossed.

Maxine Grace 

Age: 19

Height: 5’1”

Weight: 104 Lbs

Penis Size: <2”

Description: Fond of metal, hard rock and anything else loud and abrasive, Max fits well into what you would describe as “goth”. Sporting mostly black or dark purple clothing and makeup she has long had ambitions of becoming a Big Tiddy Goth GF. Unfortunately she has been a small girl almost all her life. Standing just over 5 feet in height and with only a modest C cup bust. Her eyes are a deep Auburn and her cute, almost pixie like face is usually half covered by her shoulder length ebony hair. Normally a shy girl, Max was uncharacteristically vocal and forthcoming to me about her catching the virus. While we have been close friends for quite some time I was surprised that she’d want to share something so intimate with me. Her growth at the moment is minimal. Apart from the beginnings of her new genitals she is largely unchanged, though incredibly enthusiastic. 


Trevor Smalls

Age: 19

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 147 Lbs

Penis Size: 2.5” flaccid, 8.5” erect (Max insisted I include all my measurements as well)

Description: You’re average everyday “boy next door”, in my own words. I’ve tried my best to refrain from standing out most of my life. Like Max I’ve always been a bit shy so the two of us naturally clicked. I’m fairly athletic though I’ve never really pushed myself to my physical limits. Like Max I have short black hair though unlike her my eyes are simple boring blue. At Max’s request I will also say that I am “Homely and cute” whatever that means in regards to a guy. I will not be changing over the course of the next month so this will be the only description of me apart from the direct comparisons with Max.


Direct comparison:


I stand 7” taller than Max putting her eyeline about at my collarbone and the top of her head roughly level with my chin. I am also considerably more “filled out” with a fair amount of body muscle, while Max is somewhat stringy and thin (I got a good knock on the head for that phrasing). 


Comparing our penises, Max is not yet capable of a full erection and so even soft I eclipse her, though that will change very quickly. There is little point in a detailed description here as I would most just be describing my dick and no one’s here for that. Come back tomorrow. 


Finally as a one last point of reference Max suggested that we arm wrestle every day until she can beat me. I agreed, though as with the above description there is little to say here. I outweigh her by over 40 Lbs and ended our first match with virtually no resistance. Perhaps I should have gone easy. 

 

Hopefully Max begins to grow soon. Until tomorrow.    

End Notes:

Feel free to leave a comment making suggestions for the kinds of comparisons you'd like to see. I won't be straying far from the Amazon to small mini GTS range and I don't yet have any plans for Trevor to shrink so keep that in mind.  

Entry 2: November 1st by Breaker

11/01/20XX

Max was somewhat apprehensive when it came time to measure her first day of growth. I thought this odd after she was so enthusiastic the day before. The reason became apparent pretty quickly though as I noticed that she didn’t actually seem to be much taller. Some Futa barely grow at all and Max was clearly concerned that she may be one of these. Nevertheless we continued, after some light persuading. 

Max had in fact grown, though only by an inch. Standing 5’2” in height. What was surprising however was that her weight was up from only 104 pounds to nearly 115. Looking her over more carefully it was evident that she had filled out somewhat, mostly around her hips and thighs. Her breasts too were larger, still within the C cup range but on the higher end. In fact her whole body was notably more “Hourglass” shaped than before. Interesting.

Her penis too had grown more than expected. While roughly the same size soft with only a little coaxing it grew to a respectable four and half inches. While still small she had more than doubled in size in a day, a feat which she hopes she will repeat. 

Compared to me she appears roughly the same although now when she wears her 4 inch heels she can nearly look me in the eye, one wonders how long that will last. I find myself eagerly awaiting tomorrow, in the hopes that we might see more growth. 

I thought that our brief measuring date would end early but Max demanded that I stay over for just a while longer while she went to fetch a “surprise”. When she returned she nearly took me off my feet. She was so tall! I looked down and saw what must have been at least 8 inch pump heels. She quickly crossed the distance between us and I found myself looking up into her eyes.

“I’m 5’10” in these, I bought them just for this occasion.” she was almost purring into my ears. I was completely speechless. She was absolutely stunning. With her new, thicker, body stuffed into her smaller dress she seemed even larger than she actually was. Still marveling at her form I was caught entirely off guard as she wrapped her arms around the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. She tasted of licorice and chocolate. After a blissful few moments she stepped away, biting her lower lip as if nervous. I guess I knew why she wanted to do this with me now. 

It took me a moment to collect my thoughts and suggest that we finish up with arm wrestling. I expected to win easily again but to my surprise Max put up a firm fight. I still pushed her arm down without trouble but considering it had only been a day since she started growing she was surprisingly strong. 

I guess we know where some of that weight came from.” Max purred in her husky voice and winked at me. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.        


Max’s Stats.

Height: 5’2”

Weight: 115 Lbs

 

Penis Size: 2” flaccid, 4.5” erect.

 

Entry 3: November 2nd by Breaker
Author's Notes:

I feel like I'm finally hitting a stride with this, getting good length and a clear idea of where it's going. Enjoy!

11/02/20XX

Oh man. I don’t think either of us were prepared for what today had in store. When I arrived to take Max’s measurements I initially thought that she must have grown nearly 4 inches in one day as her eyes were nearly level with my own. Turns out she was just wearing thick soled shoes. That wouldn’t be the only surprise in store for me today though. She was much more eager today and already had the measuring tape out and ready. As she stood against the wall she pulled me in so that our bodys were touching. Once again I was reminded of how much stronger she’d gotten in just a couple days. I could feel her breath on my neck as I looked for the measuring tape, she was clearly excited. I read out the measurement, 5’4”, two inches in one day. Max giggled with delight and planted a brief kiss on my lips before brushing past me and making her way to the bathroom scale. I turned slowly to get a good look at her.

Much like yesterday she seemed to have filled out. Gone was the petite stick figure of a girl, replaced by a blossoming young woman. Max let out a small “Ahem” and I realized she was waiting for me to come over and read out her weight. Apparently it was important that I be the one to do so. I hurried over and read out the number, 128 Lbs, She’d gained 13 pounds overnight. If this kept up she could outweigh me as early as tomorrow. 

“There’s one last thing before the good part.” Max whispered. She took my hands in hers and pressed them to her chest. “I went to get myself some new underwear today, guess how big?” Being at a loss for words was becoming a recurring theme with me. I hadn’t actually felt her breasts before today but I could tell she was much larger than when we started. 

“I-I dunno, D cup?” I managed to stammer out an answer. 

“Oooooh so close, 36DD.” Max trilled, stepping off the scale and closer towards me so that her enlarged bosom pressed against my chest. She was so close in fact that I could feel something else become enlarged against my leg. “We better hurry if we want to get measurement before I get fully hard.” Max giggled, stepping back and finally allowing me to breath. 

After taking a moment to collect myself I set about measuring Max’s penis. She barely managed to coax it down to a soft state after our little moment. I was shocked to find that while flaccid Max’s dick was larger than my own! It was an even 3 inches long, longer than mine by half an inch! Upon hearing this Max rapidly started to rise, clearly getting off on the idea of finally out matching me. Once she was rock hard I went back to get a second measurement. 7’5”, just one inch shy of my own erection. Max pouted slightly when she heard she wasn’t bigger than me but she quickly cheered up when I mentioned that by tomorrow she would easily eclipse me. 

Finally, we came to the arm wrestling match. I wasn’t sure what to expect. I won handily the day before, despite being caught off guard. But Max had been full of surprises today. As we sat down and gripped each other’s hands I noticed how much bigger She seemed over all. Just 3 inches in height and 24 Lbs made her seem like a completely different person. Her hands too felt massive compared to the first day. I then noticed her arms. She wasn’t quite what I would call “buff” but she was certainly well built for a girl, hell even for a boy her size. I was suddenly nervous about my chances. My apprehensions proved valid when we both started pulling. She was Strong! Not stronger than me yet, but boy she put up a fight. It was almost impossible to believe that just two days ago she couldn't even budge my arm. After a brief but intense battle I pushed her arm to the table and claimed victory, though probably for the last time. Max gave me a wink as she rubbed her bicep, then flexed for me. A pair of small, but defined bumps, rose on each arm. 


Oh man, I thought, I am in for it tomorrow! 

 

Max’s Stats.

Height: 5’4”

Weight: 128 Lbs

Penis Size: 3” flaccid, 7.5” erect.

 

End Notes:

Big things comming tomorrow!

Entry 4: November 3rd by Breaker
Author's Notes:

I'm almost concerned this is moving too fast, but I think I'll manage. 

11/03/20XX

 

I was expecting Max to pull the same trick she did yesterday by wearing heels or tall shoes and approached her home fully expecting to have to look up at her. Instead she greeted me barefoot. Even so, I was still shocked at how she looked. She was taller obviously, closing to within a few inches of my 5’8”, but more than that she just looked...bigger. Her legs and thighs were practically bursting out of her black lace leggings. Her hips flared almost dramatically before shrinking to her waist and her chest protruded proudly several inches from the rest of her. I held back the urge to stare and met her eyes, they twinkled mischievously and I knew she had something in store.

As Max led me to her room I glanced down at her rear as it swayed to and fro before me. Forget a quarter, you could probably bounce a dinner plate off that ass. We continued our routine for measuring her height. Me standing too far back at first until she pulled me in close and pressed her body into mine. 5’6”, I read the number out loud. Max giggled,

“I’m catching up, big guy. Better watch out!” Her entire attitude had changed, where she used to be shy she was now direct and in control. “Weigh me next!” she bounded off to the scale, with me following shortly behind. 

I ended up doing a double take as I read the scale, 148 Lbs.

“Wow! That’s like, one pound more than you right?” Max exclaimed excitedly. “I can’t believe it hasn’t even been a week and I already outweigh you! Isn’t that great!” she lept forward into my arms, sending me staggering back as she kissed me passionately. After several seconds our lips parted and she looked up into my eyes, a smirk on her angelic face. “Wait just one second. I really want to try something.” She made me turn around as she fumbled with something by the bed. When I was allowed to look my jaw all but separated from my skull. Max was standing inches from me but it wasn’t her face that was before me, it was her neck. I slowly craned my head up and up, searching for her eyes. Finally I found them, a good 6 inches above my own. 

“Wow….” was all I could manage.

“You like? I bought these pumps this morning, they’re 8 inches so I should be 6 foot 2 in them!” Max bit her lower lip and loosely draped her arms over my shoulders. “I really want to kiss you but….I think I should save that until I can look down at you without heels. Until then….” She smirked, and pressed her body firmly against me. “You’ll have to settle for this.” Her breasts, which like the rest of her had grown since yesterday, spilled around my neck and shoulders, evopling me in their soft flesh. “I’m a full cup size larger than yesterday, can you tell?” Oh yeah. I could tell. 

We stood like this for a few minutes, swaying back and forth, before we gently parted. It was time for the last big measurement. We both knew what was coming and the anticipation was almost palpable. As I collected the tape measure, Max slowly lowered her skirt and underwear. Her cock dangled between her thighs, daring me to approach it. I had to measure it quickly as it was rapidly rising. It soon reached its peak. As I got my final measurement I noticed something that I’d missed the past few days. Her balls, which until now had been hiding behind the rest of her girth, were proudly on show. Without thinking I reached out with the tape measure to get their circumference. As I brushed her inner thigh Max let out a light moan and a clear liquid spurted from the head of her penis. I stood quickly, not wanting to jeopardize her mission. 

“So,” she asked, her face flushed and her voice husky. “What’s up doc?” 

“You’re um, 5 inches soft and 10 inches hard….” I stammered. 

“Mmmmmm, that’s, what? Nearly 2 inches longer than you?” She purred in a sultry tone, “And what about my balls? I noticed you couldn’t resist.”

“I couldn’t get an accurate measurement but they’re about the size of apples….” I looked back down at her crotch. 

“Bigger than yours?” She pressed. I nodded, they were for sure. I wasn’t sure how large Futa’s balls could get, not all them even had testicles so this was completely uncharted territory.  

“Well,” Max was leaning forward to whisper in my ear, a feat she could not have accomplished mere days ago. “I think it’s time we get on with it.” She stepped back lightly and moved to the table we’d set aside for arm wrestling. I was still staring at the place her crotch had been but an exaggerated sigh broke me from my trance and I went to join her.

     As I gripped her hand I noticed that it felt quite large. In fact it may well have been the same size as my own. Her arms too looked beefier. Almost like she’d been working out regularly for some time. I wasn’t too sure about my chances. As we both began to push the table creaked beneath us. For the first few seconds neither one of us was able to gain any ground. My face was contorted in effort while Max seemed relatively calm. But she was struggling, after a few seconds I started to edge her down. Her cute features seemed to twinge in annoyance and her eyes were intensely focussed on our clenched hands. Slowly my progress was halted. Then she looked up into my eyes, and smiled. From nearly 45 degrees she pushed me slowly but surely back to vertical. Then with equal confidence all the way down to the table’s surface. The apparent ease with which she achieved this left me breathless, or perhaps that was the grueling effort I just put in.

“So I’m finally stronger than you, huh? Stronger, heavier and with a bigger package. All that’s left is for me to finally out grow you completely. And it’s only the 3rd day!” Max’s sing song voice played through my ears. I couldn’t help myself. I leaned across the table and kissed her. She let out a surprised “peep” before melting into me. We spent the rest of the night like this. And it was perfect. 

 

 

Max’s Stats.

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 148 Lbs

Penis Size: 5” flaccid, 10” erect.

Entry 5: November 4th by Breaker

11/04/20XX

Max and I decided to meet at my house this time around. I spent the hour before her arrival alternating between extreme excitement and a lusty haze. When she finally rang my doorbell I was immediately greeted with an enveloping kiss. She must have been wearing heels ‘cause I needed to angle my head up slightly to meet her lips. Something seemed odd though as it felt as though I was reaching further than should need to. It was only once we parted that I noticed the reason why. Her breasts were enormous! Each tit must have been the size of basketball and they spilled out of her too-tight halter top on all sides. There were a few other obvious changes as well. Max had dyed the tips of her jet black hair a deep crimson, and if I didn’t know better I’d say her hair seemed longer. Where before it had just barely tickled her shoulders it now fell down by her collarbone. 

I didn’t get much time to look more closely as Max brushed past me, the feeling of her larger form sweeping by sent chills down my spine. 

“I’m an F cup by the way.” She whispered as she started up the stairs. I vaguely remembered reading that at the size of an F cup her breasts weighed something like 40 pancakes. A difficult thing to visualize at first but when I considered what eating 40 pancakes would feel like, I got a good appreciation for it. 

I turned to follow her up the stairs. She had already reached the top step and had paused, one foot on the second floor, to look back at me. The view was incredible. Her ass seemed to spread before me, almost touching the sides of the narrow staircase. She was beyond thick now, we were gonna need a whole new classification for her frame. Titan-thick came to mind. I noticed that over her shoulder she had a large bag. I couldn’t begin to guess at its contents but I knew it would be something good.  

I had set up a measuring station in my room. Along the wall were marked points all the way up to the 8 foot ceiling and large bathroom scale with a digital readout. Max took her place by the measuring wall and placed her hands on her wide hips. 

“So, ready?” she smirked. I approached her, watching her head rise as I did so. By the time I was right up against her soft body, looking straight at her glistening lips, I realized something.

“You’ve still got your shoes on….”

“Woops. Silly me.” Her grin spread across her face. She placed one hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she used the other to slip off her heels. She remained on her toes so as to maintain her height. Then, with both hands on either side of my shoulders she slowly lowered on the balls of her feet. Now instead of looking at her mouth I was looking her straight in the eyes. They sparkled a rich auburn, almost like caramel. “You actually gonna measure me or are you just gonna stare?” Max breathed softly, I managed to break free from her enchanting gaze and looked behind her head at the wall.

“You’re 5 foot 8 and….a half….” I trailed off. She was taller than me. 

“Yay! I’m finally bigger than you all ‘roud!” Max skipped in place, using my shoulders to propeller her upwards. Little Max. The tiny pixie of a girl I’d met nearly 10 years ago had outgrown me completely in only 4 days. I was still revealing in this realization as Max made her way over to scale, eager to solidify the gap between us. “I’m 197 pounds now too! That’s 50 pounds heavier than you babe!” 

“Holy shit.” Was all I could utter. I’m not even sure I could lift 50 pounds easily. How had she gained so much in one day? I was going to ask Max if she were pulling my leg just as she crossed back over to the doorway where she’d dropped her bag. 

“Do you remember these?” She asked alluringly. Out of the bag she pulled two black objects which I quickly recognized as the 8 inch pumps she’d worn yesterday. “They still barely fit.” She leaned over and put the shoes on. I looked on in awe as she stood up and up and up. As she sauntered towards me my eyes were even with her shoulders. She hugged me tightly, tucking the top of my head snugly beneath her chin. I tentatively returned the hug, aware once again, of just how big she felt in my arms. “There’s still one thing left to measure.” She whispered into my forehead. I nodded and bent down, ready to set to work. 

There was already a damp patch on the underside of her skirt but miraculously she wasn’t hard yet. As I pulled down her struggling panties her large soft cock folded out before me. I could already tell it was way bigger than yesterday. Briefly cupping a single orange sized testical in one hand I set about taking her measurements. 8 inches even. Jesus she wasn’t even erect. But that was quickly changing. Even inches from her skin I could almost feel her heartbeat and a soft warmth began to emanate from her pulsing rod. In short, erratic spurts it grew. Once again, liberal drops of pre-cum spurted from the head as it approached its final form. With shaking hands I read the number. 13.5 inches. Over a foot of penis shuddered mere inches from my face, literally dripping with anticipation. But not yet. We couldn’t falter now. 

“Mmmmm, I’m nearly the same size as you’re full erection when I’m soft. That’s super hot.” Max was flushed and seemed to be barely able to control herself. “But I’ve got something more appropriate to compare myself too. Something….bigger.” Once again she reached into her bag. “I had this custom made yesterday.” Out of the bag she pulled a positively gargantuan dildo. It wobbled in her hand like some kind of monstrous alien worm. “It’s 19 and a half inches long, which just so happens to the length of the largest male penis in the world.” She held the monster cock alongside her own. It was easily longer but to my surprise they were about comparable in girth. And her testicals far surpassed the little rubber imitation balls. “I guess I still have some growing to do huh?” Max winked at me, enjoying the stupid look on my face. 

Without putting her panties back on or taking off her heels, Max walked over to the small table I’d set up. I gulped. I had managed to convince myself that yesterday's match was close. Today’s would not be. Tentatively I gripped her hand. It felt huge, though it couldn’t have been much larger than my own if at all. After the countdown, we both began. It was a losing battle from the start. It almost felt like she was toying with me. I looked at her face to see it concentrated, though not especially strained. After only a few seconds my stamina broke and she brought my arm crashing down. 

“Yes!” She exclaimed. Raising her arms into a flex to kiss both biceps. Each arm looked to have a bump the size of baseball, but likely much firmer. “I just want to try one last thing!” Max quickly stood. “Here, stand up.” I did so. Once again looking far up into her eyes. Without warning she placed her hands under my armpits and heaved. My feet rose effortlessly off the floor. Suddenly I was face to face with Max again, only my feet were dangling nearly more than 8 inches above the floor. “Nice of you to join me!” Max giggled. Then she pulled me in closer for a kiss. My legs hung either side of her cock and I wondered if one day it would be large enough to support my whole weight.  

We spent the rest of the night alternating between her carrying me around the room and making out on my bed. I briefly lay a hand on her still stiff cock, only to draw away as it reared up, eager to fulfill its purpose.     

“Not yet babe, we’ve got a ways to go still.” Max chastised me. A way to go indeed. And I couldn’t wait.        


Max’s Stats.

Height: 5’8.5”

Weight: 197 Lbs

Penis Size: 8” flaccid, 13.5” erect.Testicle Size: Large orange. 

 

End Notes:

We might need someone larger than poor old Trevor to compair Max too soon ;)

Entry 6: November 5th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

These are getting longer. I hope I can keep that up. 

11/5/20XX

I was beginning to feel like I was finally getting accustomed to Max’s growth. Hopefully I would be able to go tonight without needing to collect my jaw from the floor. I was thrown for a loop, however, when Max walked through my door. Normally she wore stylised, thought out outfits. Today she was only wearing a black hoodie with dark grey sweatpants and sneakers. 

“I ran out of clothes that fit and haven’t been able to make it to the store so I borrowed these from my big….well older brother. They’re a bit tight.” Max winked down at me. The hoodie was stretched comically over her bursting chest and the sweatpants hugged her every curve, including the sizable bulge at her crotch. More than that, it seemed she hadn’t even tried to fit her penis into her underwear, if she was even wearing any, as I could clearly see its imprint snaking its way down her left thigh nearly reaching her knee cap. I leaned forward to give her a welcoming kiss which she eagerly received. Wrapping my arms around her pillowy body she felt to be the same height she was when first showed off her pumps. 

After we had our fill, for the moment, I followed Max up the stairs once again. Her hips swaying tantalizingly with every step. Once in my room she was ready to get down to brass tacks, slipping off her sneakers and standing against the wall. She held her arms out before her, beckoning me forward. I nestled between her bosom and began measuring.

“You’re 6 feet even, you’re starting to grow really fast!” I spoke quickly, getting excited. 

“Yeah I know, I can feel it happening when I sleep, it’s led to some….interesting dreams.” Max hugged me close, swaying from side to side. 

“Oh yeah? Like what?” I was curious, though I had some ideas.

“Well…..I had this one last night that I was big enough to hold you in my hand. You were clinging to my pinky but you couldn’t wrap your arms all the way around it.” Max spoke in a low husky tone as she looked down into my enraptured eyes. 

“Y-yeah? And then?”

“And then. I lowered you onto my cock and you ran aaaall the way to the tip, took you a good 30 seconds to make it all the way.” I was sweating now, I could run pretty fast. I did some rapid calculations and determined her dick would need to be over 500 feet long for this to be true. 

“Do you….do you think you’ll get that big?” It was a silly question, the largest Futa alive was less than 9 feet tall but a man can dream right?

“Hmmmmm, not quite. But I plan to get as close as possible.”  Max lowered her arms to cup my rear and gave a slight heave, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she held me. Her hips flared so dramatically that I probably wouldn’t have been able to wrap my legs all the way around, were I any lower. “Now did you do as I asked?” Max spoke as if she were speaking to a toddler. I nodded. Earlier that day Max had asked me to weigh myself and make sure to remember.

Still holding me in her arms she stepped onto the nearby scale.

“So...what’s it say?” Max grinned her gaze firmly locked with my own.

“Uhmm….” I barely managed to rip my eyes from her own to look down at the scale. “372 pounds.” I read out looking back up at Max’s widening grin. 

“372 pounds for the two of us then, what did you weigh?”

“144.” whispered. I’d lost a couple pounds most likely due to sheer excitement. 

“Hmmm, so that would make me,” Max made an exaggerated thinking face, “About….228 pounds on my own. That’s 84 more than you babe, that’s practically a whole person in difference!” She stepped off the scale and spun around in a pirouette, lifting one leg of the floor entirely. “Wanna keep going?” She needn't have asked. I nodded, too breathless to speak. 

Max lowered me onto my bed and turned around to take off her sweatpants. She bent all the way over at the waist as she slipped them down her mammoth thighs. Her ass pressed into my chest and I subconsciously began to run my hands over it. It was smooth and soft, like a ripe peach. I maneuvered my hands down her thighs, lightly squeezing as I went. Her supple flesh gave way just a bit, before resisting due to her powerful underlying muscle. 

“You done, lover boy?” Max growled gently. “I’ve got something even better for you to touch.” She turned smoothly and her bubble butt was replaced with her python penis. I was in awe. Just a few days ago we were fairly comparable but now even her flaccid cock made mine look like a child’s. I ran one hand down its considerable length. The skin was soft and warm and I could feel a dull pulsing in the tips of my fingers. That ment I needed to act fast. I quickly measured and spoke the result out loud.

“11 inches, Jesus Max you’re gigantic.” 

“Mmmmm, I know. And I’m only. Getting. Bigger.” Max punctuated each word with her cock twitching and stretching. From my position on the bed it began to press into my chest and force me to lean backwards. When it finally came to a rest it was pressed against my cheek with the head perched on my right shoulder. “What are you waiting for, little guy? My permission?” Max sang, after I had been motionless for a solid 10 seconds. I binked, and readjusted my position to better do my job. I thought I might need to hold her cock up with one hand but it was plenty firm enough to remain horizontal on its own. 

“17 inches….” I spoke in disbelief. 

“Ooooh, that’s pretty good.” Max said as she stepped away and into my closet, where she happened to have stored the massive dildo from yesterday. Once again she held her dick beside the synthetic copy. While she was still about 2 inches shorter than the mock up she was noticeably thicker. I could wrap my hand around the dildo. I couldn’t quite do the same thing with Max. “Well you’ve seen the stepil, what about my church bells?” Max gently held her cock to one side to allow me a clear view of her ball sack. Two mammoth testicles swug before me. Each the size a grapefruit. How she walked with these things I had now idea. I reached out to touch one, as I did Max let out a cute groan from the back of her throat. I wanted to go further. She wanted me to go further. But we couldn’t. Not yet. 

Instead we both sat down at the wrestling table. I could feel Max’s cock under the surface. It thudded on the underside and the head rested just between my knees. We’re gonna need a bigger table.

“I’m not sure there’s much point in this anymore….” I stammered. “I mean you already beat me pretty well last time.” 

“Yeah, I know. But I don’t wanna just beat you pretty well. I wanna beat you completely.”  Max’s face shone with an innocent, eager smile. How could I say no to that face? But instead of holding out her hand in the manner one would for an arm wrestling match, She held her hand palm vertical, facing me. I picked up on the hint and placed my hand against her own. Her fingers all stood clearly taller than my own. My hand looked like a girl’s in a large man’s. Ironic.

“Aw, my little guy!” Max said sweetly, grinning from ear to ear.

 Transitioning to a more appropriate grip, we settled our elbows on the table. I knew I had no chance but I was still going to give it my all. On the count of three, I pushed. Nothing happened. I paused, then redoubled my efforts, bracing my other hand on the table to keep my elbow from slipping out. Max was beaming. She didn’t seem to be putting in any apparent effort and I couldn’t even budge her. 

“Why don’t you try both hands? You can even pull from the other side.” I balked at the suggestion. Sure she was stronger than me but by that much? Never the less I did as she offered. At first it seemed like I might have an advantage, if you can call it that, as I felt Max’s arm shift slightly in my direction. But she quickly tensed her muscles and dashed my hopes. “Aw, close but no cigar buddy.” Max slowly but steadily, in complete control, pushed my two hands down to the table’s surface. I was beaten completely. 

Max stood and stretched, reaching up as if to touch the ceiling. Her hoodie lifted from her midsection, revealing a tight, glistening 6 pack. She looked down at me, radiant in her beauty. I gazed contentedly up at her gorgeous body. The sweatshirt did a poor job of concealing her girth. 

“You know, I know my little, big brother only just lent me this hoodie. But I think I’ve outgrown it already.” With that she spread her arms out and quickly drew them back in as she arched her back. The sound of straining fabric gave way to tearing and the hoodie split down the back and across the sleeves, bursting off her amazon frame. Max then daintily peeled any stubborn fabric from her body and puffed out her chest. Her mountainous tits were laid bare as the large black bra she was wearing fell to the floor, also destroyed. “Woops,” Max spoke in a mocking tone. “Guess I need some new clothes huh?” She smirked down at me, then turned to walk towards my bathroom. “I need a shower. You coming?” I didn’t say anything, I just ran after her. What a night. 

 

 

Max’s Stats.

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 228 Lbs

Penis Size: 11” flaccid, 17” erect.

Testicle Size: Grapefruit.

Entry 7: November 6th by Breaker

11/6/20XX

Today would prove to be a bit different than the preceding nights. Not in theme but in execution. We had decided to start going back to Max’s house, as she had just moved her bedroom to the basement where the 10 foot ceiling and extra floor space would undoubtedly prove necessary over the coming weeks. Max’s brother met me at the door and called for her to come collect me. Samuel was sort of a stereotype. He was slightly taller than me at around 5’10” and was usually seen wearing his old highschool football jacket. He was always going on about his best lift at the gym or his latest lay in the locker room. No doubt Max’s growth had humbled him slightly as he tried to vacate the entry way as quickly as possible to avoid running into his bigger little sister. Unfortunately for him, Max had been waiting for my arrival and Sam ended up plowing straight into her in his haste. 

“Oop, look out there small stuff!” Max teased. I could see that Max’s head cleared her brother’s by more than 6 inches and her shoulders were wider than his whole body. 

“Sorry, Max….I uh, I got some stuff to do….” Sam averted his eyes and tried to squeeze past his sister. But Max’s wide frame covered most of the narrow hallway, making it difficult for him to get by without brushing against her. Max stood, stolidly in place, looking down at the top of her brother’s head as he awkwardly shuffled around her. 

“You okay there sport? Need some help?” Max continued to tease her brother. I almost felt bad for the poor man, until I remembered all the times he’d bullied Max for her choice in clothes or small size. A little karma was probably overdue. “Remember what we talked about, what’s the magic word?” Max popped out her hips and crossed her arms under her chest. Sam stood still, still looking at the floor. Then he mumbled something under his breath. “What was that? Speak up please, and look at me when you talk. Be polite.” Max reached out with one hand and cupped her brother’s chin gently to point his head up at her. 

“Can you move so I can get by, please?” Sam spoke, louder this time.

“Please….what?” Max probed. 

“Please….big Sis….” Sam forced the last two words out before trailing off. 

“Good boy! Yes I will move since you asked so nicely.” Max, somehow, daintily stepped aside allowing just enough space for Sam to make his retreat. She looked over at me and winked, then motioned for me to follow her to her new room. She spoke as we walked. “He’s been having trouble adjusting, at first he just ignored me but then he started being really mean, calling me a freak of nature. So I ‘accidentally’ walked in on him taking a shower yesterday, naked. You should’ve seen his face when he saw that his ‘little’ sister’s cock was twice as long as his. Even better he’d been jerking off so he was fully hard.” We paused at the bottom of the basement stairs. I was still one step from the bottom and as Max turned to face me we were level with each other. “Then he tried to push past me and he couldn't even budge me, that surprised both of us.” Max wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down from the stairs. As I went I watched her head rise above mine, higher and higher until I had to crane my neck to maintain eye contact. “I made sure to stand up real straight and when he saw that he was shorter than me too, he got real quiet. We had a good talk after that and I made sure to set some new ground rules.” Max beamed down at me, my head was nestled in between her enormous breasts and all I could do was beam right back. “So,” She chirped. “Let’s get to it!”

Max had set up a measuring station around a support pillar in the middle of the room. As she stood against it I realized we had a problem. Try as I might I just couldn’t see the top of the tape measure. After a few moments of standing on tiptoe I saw a small chair in the corner. It must have been for a child as even standing atop it I was only just taller than Max. 

“6 foot 5 inches.” I read out. “Wow, you’re getting super tall.”

“I’m already more than a foot taller than I was when this started!” Max said excitedly. “I can’t wait. To pass 2 feet more, then 3, then maybe even 4!” 

“That’d really be something.” I spoke with awe in my voice, mostly because what she was talking about, could actually come true. 

We repeated our stunt from yesterday with her weight. Her holding me in her arms, while I looked over my shoulder at the scale. After subtracting my lesser mass she came out to 265 pounds, 121 pounds more than me, the difference in our weights was now greater than her weight at the beginning of the month, and nearly equal to my whole weight. Most of her new mass seemed to be coming from a combination of her exponential tits and her rapidly growing muscle.I doubted that she could even feel my weight as she effortlessly carried me around the room. When she placed me down the twinkle in her eye told me what was next.  

I watched, enraptured, as she pulled out her penis, it was so thick now that I’d need both hands to fully encircle it. Her balls too were now so big that there was barely any room for them to hang freely between her thighs. I measured her barely flaccid dick out to 13 inches. It was longer from base to head than my forearm from elbow to wrist. As it started to grow I held my arm alongside it. It pulsed larger, gradually gaining on me. When it finished it stretched all the way from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers, which just barely eked out past its dripping head. While my entire arm was just barely longer than her 22 inch monster, she was noticeably thicker. 

“Huh, looks like I have more muscle in my cock than you do in your whole arm, little dude!” Max joked. It was a joke, though if penises did have any muscle it probably wouldn’t have been. 

We decided not to bother with arm wrestling anymore. Instead, Max brought me over to a bench press. 

“I got these from a local gym as a donation, on the condition that I post pictures of myself using them to their homepage. There’s a heavy duty bar and enough weights to get up to 850 pounds.” She spoke as if she was intimately familiar with the equipment.

“Okay so….how much can you lift?” I asked, expecting a wild answer. But Max only smiled coyly.

“I want to see how much you can lift first, little man.” She gestured to the bar, which looked to have around 100 pounds already on it. 

“I’m not sure, I’ve never used a bench press before. I could hurt myself.” 

“Oh that’s alright, babe, I'll show you how, come here. And don’t worry. I can spot way more than you can lift.” Max knelt by the bench and pat it gently. I cautiously made my way over and lay down. Max quickly removed the weights at the end of the bar and then began instructing me on form. When I first tried to lift the bar I was surprised at how much it weighed alone, it must have been over 50 pounds! Now I’m not a weakling, but I’ve also never worked out. After a few struggling repetitions of just the bar Max loaded on an additional weight. 

“The bar on it’s own was 70 so this should be 180. That’s a bit more than what you weigh. Let’s see what you got, remember what I taught you about the form, don’t arch you back and remember to breathe.” I’d never seen her like this, she was so professional and competent. I couldn’t help but feel safe. Though as it turns out, instruction alone can’t make someone a lifter. I was totally unable to lift the bar off it’s supports. After a few moments of struggle I gave up and lay down my arms. Max gripped the bar with one hand and deftly lifted it to the side so I could sit up. 

“Guess that was a bit too much, huh?” she said matter of factly as she held the 180 pound weight loosely in her hand. She looked over at it then back to me, smiling mischievously. “Well,” She said and nonchalantly curled the weight like it was a normal dumbbell. “I suppose that’s to be expected.” She continued several reps with the bar, one hand placed delicately on her hip. “I can’t even feel this, we’re gonna need to step it up a notch.” She gently placed the bar back on its supports and began loading it up. I watched on, in awe as she went past 200 pounds to 250,  300, 350, 400, then finally 450 pounds.    

“Max are you sure that’s safe? I can’t hope to spot that much.” 

“Don’t worry, squirt.” Max reassured me by tousling my hair. “I got this. It’s only 450 pounds” She lay down and placed her hands on the bar. After a brief pause she hefted the whole thing off its supports and down to her chest. She then performed 10 steady repetitions before placing the bar back. She stood quickly and bounced on her toes a few times. “Whew! That’ll get your blood pumping for sure! That was what, 6.5 times what you could lift and more than 3 times your weight?” I stared up her glistening body, wet from perspiration. Still breathing somewhat heavily, she walked over to me until we pressed against each other. I could feel the heat radiating from her toned skin as she bent at the waist to reach down and kiss me. I could feel her cock riding higher between my legs until it felt like it was going to lift me off my feet. As we parted she spoke.

“I have a special surprise for you tomorrow, look forward to it.” 

I couldn’t wait.                       


Max’s Stats.

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 265 Lbs

Penis Size: 13” flaccid, 22” erect.

Testicle Size: Small Cantaloupe melon. 

 

End Notes:

I'm kinda blowing passed that 500-1000 word limit but I think that's okay.

Entry 8: November 7th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

This one's pretty long. I don't know if that'll be a one time thing or not but I'm starting to add more of a story to the whole thing so who knows. 

11/7/20XX

Getting dressed this morning was….odd. All my clothes felt looser than normal and there was a good inch of empty space at the tips of my shoes. I had been so focused on Max’s growth that I’d barely paid any attention to myself but today things just seemed off. I resolved to discuss it with Max later.

Max had asked me to bring the custom dildo to her house for a comparison tonight. Only when her brother answered the door did I realize how silly I looked, carrying a 19 inch penis in my hands. He looked me over and made a face as if he were about to say something sarcastic or degrading, but the looming shadow behind him made him think twice. He motioned me in and stood aside. When I saw Max my jaw dropped. 

Max had chosen to wear what looked like a professionally fitted suit. The smooth lines and crisp fabric clung to and accentuated every one of her considerable curves. Her hair was done up in a tight bun with a neat pin holding it up. Her pressed suit pants did little to disguise the considerable bulge at her crotch. A pair of black rimmed glasses and very high heels tied the whole look together. Her head seemed only inches from the hallway’s 8 foot ceiling and her pursed lips barely hid her giddy smile. She folded her arms and spoke.

“Do you have an appointment Mr. Smalls?” Her tone was professional though a hint of flirtation couldn’t help but slip through. 

“Yes ma’am, I believe I’m your 8 o’clock.” I replied, playing along. Sam seemed less than impressed with our impromptu foreplay. 

“Yeah, yeah that’s great….” He paused, probably remembering the new “ground rules” Max had set. “If you’ll both excuse me I got some….stuff.” For a moment Max looked like she was going to press him to call her “Big sister” like yesterday but instead let him pass, she was clearly eager to get down to “Business”.  I followed her down the hallway to the basement stairs, her heels clacked satisfyingly on the hardwood flooring. When we passed through the kitchen Max had to duck her head to one side to avoid clashing with the chandelier. Upon approaching the basement door we faced a dilemma. The doorways in Max’s house were only 6’8” high. Plenty for a normal person but with her growth and her new heels the top on the doorway only came up to her chin. She gently placed one hand on the underside of the frame and, bending at the knees, ducked through with admirable swiftness. I eagerly followed. 

When I reached the bottom of the staircase I froze in my tracks. Max was not the only person down here. Lounging in on an oversized sofa in the corner of the room was probably the largest girl I’d ever seen. She looked to be about the same height as Max with her heels but she was much wider. Her arms were toned and rippled with powerful muscle. She was only wearing a loose tank top and a skirt with no underwear as her enormous package was laid out across her titanic legs. She had long auburn hair that seemed to cascade all over the sofa in waves of silk. She looked up abruptly as I entered and locked eyes with me. 

“Ooooh, so this is your little nugget Maxy?” She purred. Her voice was deep and smooth, not husky like Max’s.

“Yup! This is my boyfriend Trevor. Trevor, this is Carly. We met at a Futa Bar earlier today.” This was too much information to take in all at once. Boyfriend? I mean I guess yeah but we hadn’t put a label on anything yet. Futa Bar? Since when did Max drink? Carly? Why was she here, what was all this about? 

As I was frozen in place Carly shifted on the sofa and stood. She stood on her tiptoes and raised her arms in an exaggerated stretch,  placing her fingers on the 10 foot ceiling. Her hair nestled around her body, reaching all the way to her ankles and her cock swung freely past her knees. Then she slowly strutted over to my position. It only took her couple strides to cross the 15 foot distance. She bent at the waist until she was level with me, one hand placed on her bulging rear end. 

“Mmmmm, you’re so cute I could. Just. Eat. You. up.” She clacked her teeth, then stood with a giggle and turned to Max. The two started talking. I looked up at their faces, so far above me. My head barely reached the bottom of their prestigious breasts. Seeing the two side by side I noticed some key differences. Max was curvier than Carly but even with her monstrous heels she looked to only be about an inch taller. Carly was much more buff. With a sharp, toned physique and while her breasts and ass were both large, they were propped up by thick layers of muscle, betraying their true size. 

“Is that okay Trev, Trev?” I broke from my daze and saw both girls looking down at me from their considerable height. 

“Wha-what?” I had no idea what they’d be talking about. The whole time I felt like a child watching his mother speak to another adult. Max smiled warmly though, patient as always.

“We’re going to do some comparisons with Carly today instead. Since, you know, you’re too small to do it on your own.” Her tone was kind but the words still stung slightly. But behind the sting was something else, a twinge of excitement. 

“Yeah, that’s fine. It also reminds me there’s something I wanted to ask you.” I paused unsure if I should continue. Both girls looked at me, silent and expecting. I went on. “Do I looked….smaller to you?” There was a brief pause, then Max and Carly both broke out into laughter. Max was the first to recover. 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry honey! Ahem. Well yes. You do, you’ve looked quite small to me for a while now.”

“No that’s not what I mean, like do I look shorter? Like have I shrunk?” Carly was still holding back fits of giggles but Max seemed to have caught on and her face became more serious. 

“Well we can find out, that’s why we’re here right?” She gestured over to the measuring station. I nodded and the three of us walked over to the pole. I grabbed the same chair that I’d used yesterday while Max slid off her heels. I found that even with the chair I was still several inches shorter than Max. I spent a few moments craning my neck to try and read the numbers when I felt two strong hands grip me around the waist and lift me up. 

“What? I’m only trying to help.” Carly giggled. I decided to roll with it and read the number.

“You’re 6 feet 11 inches tall, 6 more than yesterday.” 

“Damn, girl you’re growing fast! I don’t think I ever grew more than 4 inches in one day.” Carly gently placed me on the floor and stood in front of Max. Without her heels Max’s head brushed the bottom of Carly’s chin as the two compared. 

“Yup! I’m a grower for sure!” Max chriped. “Your turn!” 

“Oh, no honey I haven’t grown in years. I’ve been 7’8” since I stopped. I’d rather measure this little nugget.” Carly turned to me grinning. I was hesitant, but Max’s gentle smile gave me some courage. I stood with my back to the pole as Max stepped forward to measure me. Standing like this my head didn’t even clear her shoulders and my face was surrounded by her soft cleavage. Max seemed to be taking her time and when I looked up at her towering face I saw it twisted in confusion. 

“It says you’re 5 foot 6, babe. That’s not right is it?” 

“No, I should be 5’8”.” I responded, puzzled. Carly interjected. 

“You’re kidding right? You two don’t know?” Both Max and I stared at her, faces blank. “Oh my God you really don’t. Okay so, while a futa is growing her bodily fluids have certain….properties. Men who are exposed start to shrink, some guys get down to like 4 feet tall. We call them Betas and they’re in pretty high demand since their some of the few men who are actually cool with fucking 7+ foot tall dick girls. Has Trever drunk any of your pre?” 

“Uh, no, not that I know of.” Max looked down at me questioningly, I shook my head. “I mean, we make out a lot if that counts.” Carly raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah that counts but you’re spit must be pretty potent if you made him shrink two inches just from making out. If he drank some of your precum he’d probably lose a foot or more over night.” Max and I stood together as if unsure of what to say next. Finally Max spoke.

“Okay….well, that’s a conversation we’ll have to have later.” She looked down at me. “If you don’t want to get any smaller we can stop making out until after I’m done growing.” I smiled reassuringly at her. I didn’t want to stop kissing my girlfriend but shrinking like this was a big deal and not something I was sure I was comfortable with. I couldn’t get the 2 inches I’d lost back but I could stop it if I wanted. And that was okay.

After some brief conversation we moved on to weight. Carly went first. I could hear the heavy-duty scale crackle and groan under her mass. The final result was a clean 400 pounds. Max went next. She gave me a gleeful wink as she stepped on. 

“347 pounds” Carly whistled. “Damn girl, you THICC!” She gave Max’s ass a resounding slap and I watched as it jiggled like a giant gum drop. Max looked over to me and spoke gently. 

“Do you want to go?” She was giving me a comforting smile, obviously trying to make me feel better.

“Yeah I’ll go.” I stepped onto the scale and Max stood behind me and lightly placed her hands on my shoulders. “133 pounds.” I read out loud. I couldn’t believe I’d already lost over 10 pounds. As I looked at scale in disbelief I simultaneously felt a soft pressure on my head and saw the numbers creep back up to 144. 

“You’re still my precious little man, that’ll never change.” Max whispered from over my head, her breasts weighing me down. I smiled. She always knew what to say. Over to my right, Carly made a gagging sound. 

“Alright you lovebirds done? Are we gonna move on?”  

“Yes!” Max exclaimed, standing up and spinning me around at the same time. “Did you bring our little toy?” Max was referring to the massive dildo I’d brought over. I ran over to the corner where I’d stashed it and brought it back. Looking at the two amazons before me, it didn’t seem so massive anymore. Carly was already hard and Max was well on her way. “Sorry,” she blushed. “It’s getting really hard to keep it down.” 

“Yeah that’ll happen as you enter your second week. After the 8th day I was rock hard constantly. Only took another two days for me to bust my first nut.” Carly bragged. 

The two girls stood side by side and I held the now puny looking dildo in between their rising cocks. 

“So how big is that thing?” Carly asked

“19 inches.” Max replied. 

“Aww, it’s so widdle!” giggled Carly. She wasn’t wrong. The dildo was positively dwarfed by the girl’s surging members. “I’m 32 inches, a solid 2 foot 8.” Carly clarfried. “What about you short stack?” She was looking at me. 

“Uh, eight and half, though I might be smaller now since….” Carly chortled but Max shot her a warning look.

“And what about me babe?” Max redirected the conversation. I lowered the disgraced dildo and took out a measuring tape. 

“You are….28 inches.” I declared. Carly was shocked. 

“No way, you said this is day 7 for you? You’re nearly as big as me and I went for 10 days!” 

“I did say I was a grower didn’t I?” Max giggled cutely. Carly’s incredulous look was replaced with a smirk. 

“Yeah, yeah. Geeze I don’t even wanna know how big you’re gonna be if you make it the whole month.” 

“We have one more activity for today!” Max clapped her hands and walked over to the weight set. I thought she was gonna try lifting even more but instead she sat down on her knees and placed her elbow on the bench in an armwrestling position. I gulped. 

“Max you know I don’t have a hope.” 

“She means me, squirt.” Carly said as she passed beside be, placing an enormous hand on my head and ruffling my hair. I watched as she took her position on the opposite side of the bench. The two locked arms and began the count. When they started all I could hear was a low groan as the bench took the brunt of their tremendous might. Max was putting up a hell of fight but slowly she started to lose ground. After about 15 seconds Carly pinned her down. 

“Don’t worry darling, I’ve got about 50 pounds on you, it’s only natural.” Carly stood grinning. She looked down at the bench which had deformed slightly where the two had placed their elbows. “Sorry about your bench.” She scoffed. 

“Oh don’t worry,” Max said cheerily. She held the bench either side of the dent and gave a single twist, popping the hardened metal back into shape. “I can fix it no problem!” She grinned. 

“Alright girl, go off.” Carly looked unimpressed as she turned to face me. “So, do we get to have some real fun now?” She took two massive steps pinning me between her gigantic frame and the wall. “I’ve been wanting a go at you since we met.” She growled down at me. I could feel her dick pressing against my legs, threatening to lift me up the wall. The weight and heat of her body was suffocating. Suddenly the pressure relaxed and I heard Max’s voice, stern and commanding. 

“No. That’s all for tonight. You can go home.” She had placed her hand on Carly’s shoulder and pulled her away from me. Carly looked over at Max, expressionless weighing her options. Finally she relented. 

“Fine. Yeah, it’s getting late anyways.” She lifted Max’s hand from her shoulder and made her way upstairs. “Give me a ring when you’re ready to really have a good time.” Max placed her hand gently on my shoulder and we listened as Carly’s footsteps thudded from overhead. Then finally disappeared as she exited the house. 

I looked over at Max’s hand and saw that her knuckles were white and though her touch was still soft, I could feel her heart racing through her fingertips.                 


Max’s Stats.

Height: 6’11”

Weight: 347 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 28” erect.

Testicle Size: Small Pumpkin.

 

Entry 9: November 8th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

Bit of a differant start to this one, just this once. 

11/8/20XX

I still seem to be shrinking though more slowly as Max and I haven’t had any intimate contact for a couple days. I’m now down to 5’5” tall. I didn’t realize how much difference 3 inches can make until I bumped into my little sister in the hallway. Jenna is 18 years old and 5’4”. Usually I can see clear over the top of her head but today I was shocked to find that we were practically the same height. Jenna was just as surprised as I was to find that she barely had to look up to meet my eyes and was about to say something but I pushed past her and made it to my room before she could. I locked the door and lay on my bed. Within me a whirlwind of emotions spun around, too fast for me to focus on any one thing. I was scared and excited. I felt a deep fear of getting any smaller while Max ascended further and further from my level, while simultaneously I was giddy at the same thought. 

A gentle knocking at my door pulled me back to reality. The knocks were quiet but heavy and seemed to be coming from near the top of the frame, it probably wasn’t my sister. I forced myself upright and over to the door. It took me a moment to parse what I saw upon doing so. There was no face in sight, looking from the top a pair of broad shoulders supported a wide bosom which brushed both the sides and top of the frame. More at my eye level a pair of hands nervously fidgeted with each other.

“Can I come in?” Max’s voice came from above the frame, out of sight, soft and sweet. I took a step back to get more of her enormous figure into focus. I wasn’t sure if she actually could, both her shoulders and her ass were wider than my doorway. But part of me wanted to see her coming though.

“Yeah, just uh….watch your head.” My voice was soft as well, I knew I should be excited to see Max but something from the whirlwind still breezing inside me tempered my emotions. 

Max giggled at my remark and lowered her head to look into my room. She was smiling, gentle and bright as ever. Then she shifted her body so she was coming through the doorway sideways. Even so her prodigious assets still brushed the edges of the frame. With remarkable swiftness she ducked through and stood to her full height. She looked to be just a head shorter than my 8 foot ceilings. She stood before me in all her glory, once again wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants, though clearly not borrowed from her brother. I noticed she was barefoot as well. Had she walked the mile and half between our homes like this? I was still taking her in when she spoke.

“I think we should talk, do you want to sit?” She gestured to my bed. I nodded, unsure of where this was going. I made my way over to the bed and took a seat while Max maneuvered to be on the floor in front of me. Even sitting on her knees she was taller than me on the bed. 

“So, what’s up?” I asked, feigning confidence. Max’s face shifted subtly to a look of concern. 

“You were supposed to come over an hour ago. I got worried.” She didn’t sound mad, only hurt. I couldn’t find any words. I wanted to tell her how I was feeling but I wasn’t even sure of that myself. After a few seconds she spoke again. “Do you not want to do this anymore? I understand if it might be too hard for you, seeing me….like this all the time. And now with your shrinking too, it must feel unfair. I just….I don’t want you to think I’m a freak or a monster or anything like that.” There were tears welling in her eyes now and the whirlwind came to a shuddering stop. For the first time since she started growing, Max looked small. The sight of this titan of a woman on the verge of tears on my floor because of me, because of her love for me, settled all the discord within me. Without thinking I leapt forward to wrap my arms around her neck. She choked back a sob and embraced me back. 

“I could never think any of that about you.” I whispered gently, “You’re beautiful and amazing and I could know all the words in every language ever spoken and still not have enough to express what you mean to me.” We stayed in our tight embrace for several minutes before we gently parted and I looked her in the eyes. Even kneeling she was still slightly taller than me. 

“Then why didn’t you come over? Is everything alright?” Max spoke, a twinge of worry still in her voice. 

“Yeah everything’s fine, it’s just….” I paused, unsure of just how to air my feelings. “You’re becoming something so much more than me, so much more than anyone. And as you ascend, I’m dwindling. And at some point….you might just become too big to see me anymore.” Now I was the one tearing up. Max placed one hand softly on my head and began petting my hair. 

“Oh, Trevor. Even if my eyes could swallow stars and my legs spanned galaxies, I could never lose sight of you.” With her other hand she swallowed my fist and lifted it to her lips. She held it there, looking deep into my eyes. “As long as we’re together we face our problems together, promise?” She spoke into my hand, her voice low and warm. I nodded, My fears melting before me as I returned her smile. “Good. Now, If you’re up for it, we have some measuring to do.” I jumped to my feet, once again feeling the excitement that came with exploring Max’s body. 

I watched as she stood, her face rising before me like some kind of perpetual elevator. As she made her way over to the measuring wall I began looking for something to stand on. I landed on my computer chair, while it only boosted me a foot and half it was the best thing available. Standing on the chair my eyes were level with Max’s chin. On my tiptoes I could just make out the number on the wall. 

“7 feet 5 inches tall, you’re two feet taller than me and almost as tall as Carly!” I exclaimed. Max’s face darkened at the mention of the other amazon. 

“I shouldn’t have invited her over yesterday. She was so chill at the bar I had no idea she was so….pushy.” 

“Why were you at a bar in the first place, you’re not old enough to drink?” I had wondered this yesterday but never got the chance to ask.

“Oh honey,” Max placed her hands under my shoulders and lifted me off my chair. “No one cards people over 7 feet tall.” 

“They probably don’t card people with tits the size of beach balls either.” I added with a chuckle. Max laughed freely.

“No. No they don’t. Not to mention I doubt there’s a single bouncer out there who’d want a piece of this.” Now holding me in one arm she raised her other and flexed. A steely bump the size of small watermelon promptly responded. I gulped.

“I don’t think my scale’s gonna be able to survive any of that….”   

“Oh don’t worry, I had a physical today and they weighed me there.” Max nuzzled my ear and spoke into it. “392 pounds.” I shuddered as she lowered me to the floor. “But we could weigh you, if you’re okay with that.” I perked up. After our talk I had made up my mind about shrinking, I was no longer scared. I was thrilled. 

“Sure!” I bounded over to the scale and stepped on, with Max looming behind me. 

“129 pounds, aw you’re so cute! That’s 3 times less than me!” I turned around to look up at her, my eyes pausing on her frankly cartoonish breasts. I probably weighed about as much as the two of them combined. The sound of straining fabric pulled my eyes down to her crotch. Her now permantly semi-erect penis was bulging from its wooly prison. It pulsed once before the seam at the crotch of her sweatpants gave in and it sprang forward. I had to jump back to avoid being knocked over.

“Ah, sorry. I don’t have much control over it anymore.” Max’s face turned crimson as she tried to push her dick back between her legs. “I was just barely able to get it soft at the doctor’s and they said it was 18 inches long. Eventually she gave up and let her cock rise at its own will. Its entire length was roughly level with my navel and I watched as it stretched further and further away from me. “Well?” Max said coyly. “You gonna measure me or were you thinking of guessing?” I blinked, then held out the measuring tape. 

“37 inches.” I Whispered. I held out my arm alongside her throbbing cock. I already knew it was thicker but I was shocked to see that even with my fingers outstretched I couldn’t reach halfway to the head of her penis. Talk about a third arm. I then turned my attention to her testicles, something I hadn’t looked at closely recently. I knew better than to try and touch them, given Max’s sensitivity, but I still wanted a closer look. I estimamented them to be roughly the size of watermelons. 

“The doc said they’re gonna swell up the longer I go without, you know. She recommended that I call it quits and do it as soon as possible.” I looked up unsure of what this meant.

“Why? Is there a problem with going too long?”

“Not….exactly? The longer I go the bigger I get we know that but it also affects the semen. Futa who go longer than 1 week before ejaculating have sperm that are around 3 times bigger than normal. There’s some concern that if I go the full month they might get….even bigger than that.” I looked back at her enormous balls, puzzled. 

“I still don’t see how that’s a problem….” 

“Me neither.” Max grinned down at me. I smiled back and looked down the length of her cock. The head was dripping a considerable amount of precum on my floor and I remembered what Carly had said yesterday. 

“Max….do you….want me to get smaller?” I looked up at her distant face. She smiled sweetly and spoke.

“I’ll love you no matter what size you are. It’s all up to you.”

“Then….then I think I do want to. To get smaller I mean. I’m not sure how my family will react but I think….I don’t really care.” Max’s smile widdend. She reached out a long arm and coated the tip of her index finger in her own pre. With the opposite arm she deftly lifted me up from my butt, resting my legs beneath her chest and my arms over her shoulders. I thought she intended to stick her glistening finger into my mouth, instead she brought it to her lips and applied the clear liquid like it was lipstick. 

“Well then, come and get it.” Max teased. I needed no persuading and I leaned in to kiss her. The taste was subtly sweet, with a twinge of salty as it mixed with my and Max’s saliva. We kissed for several minutes, even after the precum had been all but consumed. Eventually we pulled apart and I spoke.

“You know, I don’t think I have anything here that can test your strength anymore. Aside from my parents SUV.” 

“Hmmmm….” Max pondered as she looked around the room. “There is something….” She pointed to a silver trophy sitting on a shelf. It was something I won for getting 2nd in my highschool science fair. I’d always resented it as I was convinced I should’ve gotten 1st. I had tried to throw it out but my mother insisted I keep it. “As long as you don’t mind….losing it.” I shook my head, thrilled at what I was about to see. 

The trophy itself was made of steel and the base was one solid mass. 1st and 2nd place had been donated from a local metallurgy and so it had a fair amount of weight to it. But it wasn’t this weight that Max would be testing. I watched in awe as she took the object in her hands and began squeezing. Slowly the metal began to give. In mere seconds she had crumpled to cup into the base. Now it started to give her some actual resistance. The solid base was hard, dense and about 4 inches thick and didn’t have anywhere to go. Max’s face was pure focus as she braced her shoulders and pushed. There was a brief pause….and then a crunch. The trophy, base and all flattened to about 2 inches thick. Max continued to fold the destroyed trophy in her hands until it was a small sphere about 3 inches in diameter. She held out her hand and dropped into mine. I rolled the ball between my fingers in disbelief. It was warm, almost hot from the pressure of Max’s unrelenting hands. I noticed something odd on one side. Turning it over I saw “M+T” etched nearly half an inch into the steel. I looked up at Max. She was inspecting her finger tips, blowing on them as one would after applying nail polish. She shot me a sideways glance, and winked. From that day on the trophy turned marble had a place of honor on my shelf.              


Max’s Stats.

Height: 7’5”

Weight: 392 Lbs

Penis Size: 18’ flaccid, 39” erect.

Testicle Size: Watermelon.        

 

End Notes:

Max really loves Trevor and would proably do just about anything to protect him but God save anyone who puts her in that postion. 

Entry 10: November 9th by Breaker

11/9/20XX

I now know what Max was talking about with her growth giving her strange nights. Of course, I wasn’t growing. But the night after we shared that kiss I swore I could feel the sheets around me shifting slightly as my body receded. Max gained most of her extra mass through eating. I lost mass through, well, the opposite. I ended up spending as much of the night in the bathroom as I did in my bed. Come the early morning the strange feelings subsided and I wondered if I should measure myself now or wait for Max. In the end my curiosity got the better of me. 

4’4”. I couldn’t believe it. Carly was right about losing more than a foot overnight. In just one night I had gone from “kinda short for a grown man” to “kinda tall for an 8 year old”. I was shocked. But also a little excited. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but it felt like I was closer to how I should be, like I finally fit in my own skin. Not a problem I thought I had until now but this month had been incredibly revealing about a great many things. I decided to save my weight for when Max came over and set about my day. 

I was unsure of how my family would react to my stature. Both my Mother and my Father had been very supportive of my relationship with Max, seeing her as having some kind of disability. They didn’t quite get it but their hearts were in the right place. My sister had been sort of distant about the whole thing. We had a good relationship but in the past week she’d been avoiding me and I wasn’t sure why. What few interactions we had were very awkward. Luckily, or unluckily depending on your point of view, she was the first to see me that morning.

 I was trying to grab a bowl from the kitchen cabinet, something that was now well out of my reach. I felt a presence behind me and a hand reached out over my head and grabbed the bowl. 

“Hey, Trev. You need some help?” Jenna said a hit of concern in her voice. I turned to face her and took the bowl she was handing down to me.

“Yeah, um….thanks.” There was an awkward pause where we just stood there, neither making eye contact with the other. Jenna was 5’4”, not particularly tall but even so the top of my head was just barely even with her shoulders and my eyes fell right at her chest. Eventually She decided to break the silence.        

“Sooooo, you look different. You get a haircut?” She joked, I couldn’t help but laugh lightly. The tension started to melt away.

“Yeah, you like it? I’m thinking of shaving my head next.” I played along as I set about getting the rest of my breakfast. I got the spoon, and the milk from the fridge but the cereal was once again on a high shelf. “A little help?” I gestured to Jenna and she complied. “So aren’t you even a little curious as to how I shrunk this much?” I asked casually.

“No, I know. I had a friend with a girlfriend like Max and he explained the whole thing when he started to shrink. I’m just worried.” She took a seat beside me and watched me eat.

“What for? I know I might need some more help in the future but I got Max for that.”

“It’s not that it's….” Jenna paused, she seemed uncertain about her words. “Listen, my friend, the one I was talking about. His girlfriend….changed after she grew. She got more aggressive and she ended up,” She paused again clearly distressed. “She ended up hurting him, bad. He had to move cross country to go to a better hospital and I don’t want the same thing to happen to you.” I stopped eating. I had never even considered the idea that Max could hurt me. It was true enough, she was now easily strong enough to snap a grown man in half like a twig let alone a little guy like me. Even so. I wasn’t worried.

“You don’t have to worry about Max. She’d never do anything like that to me.” I tried to reassure Jenna.

“You don’t know that. Even if she doesn’t mean to, she's getting so big.” Jenna started fidgeting even more. “So I might have done something. To make sure.” she stopped and looked at me anxiously.

“Done what….to make sure of what….” I was concerned now, at what Jenna could be alluding to.

“I….got myself infected. So that I could protect you….if the time came….” Jenna bit her lip and averted her eyes. I nearly regurgitated my breakfast.

“You what?! Jenna! That’s a huge deal. When did you….why did you?” I was at a loss for words. I already had one Amazon in my life. I couldn’t deal with another, let alone my little sister!

“It’s not that big a deal, I’ll be perfectly healthy, moreso in fact. And I’m already taller than you and I haven’t even started growing yet so what’s the problem?” She stood as if to emphasize her height, while my legs dangled off the edge of my chair, not even reaching the floor. 

“It is a big deal. It’s gonna change your life. Are you sure you’re ready for that?” I tried to calm both her and myself down. 

“Yes. I am. I’ve been thinking about it since Max started growing and I’m sure.” Jenna sat back down and smiled confidently. 

“Okay well….you’re gonna have a long way to go if you want to keep up with her, she’s a real grower.” I teased.

“I know. I’m not worried.” Jenna grinned, sending shivers down my spine. 



Max came over later that day. Getting through my house’s doorways was a significant challenge at this point but we managed somehow. When we got to my room I could finally get a good look at her. Measuring her would prove redundant as I could tell exactly how tall she was. Her head just kissed my 8 foot ceilings flatfooted, she was barefoot once again, and any time she took a step she needed to duck to prevent the rise in her step from carrying her head through the roof. She was wearing a stylish half tank top that hung loosely over her swelling breasts and pair of tight jean shorts that pinched her curvaceous thighs. I had to ask.

“Where do you keep finding clothes that fit you?” 

“Oh I get them custom, there’s a specialty shop that caters to girls like me downtown and they do same day delivery.” Max chirped matter of factly. 

“That must be really expensive though.”    

“Oh it is, this outfit alone cost me like $800.” Max grinned as if she were proud of that fact. 

“800 dollars? Where are you getting that kind of cash?” I blurted, shocked. 

“Well….” Max spoke in a sing-song voice, “Futanari models are in super high demand. And the work pays really, really well.”  

“Oh….does it….” I was floored. The old Max would never have dared to model for anything, let alone something like that.

“Oh yeah. Just this morning I made more than my parents did all of last year combined! So don’t worry, you’ll never want for anything,” Max bent at the waist until her back was completely horizontal and her titanic breasts swung before me. “Little man.” She giggled and lifted my face upwards for a kiss. As she was now I had to look up at her belly button so this must have been quite the sight. “Wanna measure me?” She said sweetly as we parted. 

“There’s no real need, you’re 8 feet tall exactly if the dents in my ceiling are anything to go by.” We both looked up and sure enough, there were a couple dents in the plaster where she had bumped her head just from walking. 

“Ah, well.” Max said as she brushed loose plaster from her hair. “What about you then?”

I had measured myself earlier but I had felt a slight sinking feeling all day so why not? I stood in front of the wall as Max measured me. She ended up sitting cross legged to get down low enough, even so her head was still several inches higher than my own. 

“Hmmm, looks like 4’1”.” Max clucked like a mother hen. So I had shrunk further. Max then took the tape measure and stretched one of her legs out across my floor. It was long and silky smooth, punctuated with thick hard muscle. It looked to be about as wide as my whole body too. She started the tape at her hips and brought it all the way down to her foot. “4 feet 6 six inches.” She said, now in a low sultry whisper. I stepped forwards and hugged her thick limb, stretching my body across it. Sure enough, with my head just below her upper thigh, my feet could only just tickle to the top of her ankle. Max’s smile widened and she lay on her back, raising her leg vertically as she did so. I couldn't hold on and ended up slipping off. With her leg now vertical I stood beside it. With the extra padding of her ass her heel stood proud high above my head. I reached up to caress her foot, just barely able to make it. Max bent her knee slightly to bring my target more within my reach. 

With her foot now level with my head I was able to truly appreciate its size for the first time. At my current scale my hands were only about 5 inches from palm to middle finger and Max’s foot was easily three times that long. I massaged her sole, noting the soft skin almost in contrast with the rest of her densely muscled body. Max moaned softly in pleasure. 

“That feels soooo good. You have no idea how hard it is, walking around on your feet when you weigh over 450 pounds.” I smiled, happy to be of service. I worked the bottom of her foot for another few minutes before she raised it out of my reach and lowered the opposite leg. I spent another few minutes with that one before placing a gentle kiss on her foot. My whole head fit in the curve of her sole with both her heel and her toes extending above and below my face. After that, Max sat back up, legs crossed and looked down at me. I smiled back up at her, content.

“Ready to move on?” Max asked, her face was flushed and radiant. I nodded.

“You know it.”  

I elected to have my weight taken first, just in case the scale didn’t survive Max. I stepped on to reveal a whopping 67 pounds.

“Awwww! You weigh even less than my bench press bar!” Max squealed. “I think you weigh even less than my tits at this point.” I could believe it, looking up to see Max cupping one of her monolithic breasts. It looked almost big enough for me to use as a bean bag. 

 We were unsure about how to weigh Max. The scale was a good 4 inches thick and she didn’t have much head room. It turns out it didn’t matter as almost the moment she placed her foot on the its surface there was a loud *CRUNCH*. She lifted her foot to reveal a much flatter scale. 

“Well I guess that’s a bust.” I shrugged. 

“Yeah kinda, the doctor wasn’t able to weigh me either. Her scale went up to 450 before it broke.” Max replied. 

“Are you seeing the doctor every day now?” I asked.

“Yeah, they want to keep track of me since I’m growing so fast. Speaking of….” Max trailed off and placed her large hand on my head, twisting it to face her crotch. “We still have one last thing on the agenda.” I gulped. Her bulge had been present all night. Her mammoth testicles created a mound between her legs and her semi-erect penis had been expertly hidden so as to avoid peeking out between the fabric of her shorts. But now as she lowered her shorts it unwound and sprang to life before me. Once again getting a flaccid measurement was out of the question as Max just couldn’t tame it. Instead I watched as it shuddered longer before me. From my new vantage point it stood even with my shoulders once it was at full mast. With a steady and determined hand I held out the tape measure. It’s full length was now very close to my armspan and I had some difficulty holding the tape firm.

“40….7 inches.” I read out, finally. You’re just shy of 4 feet long and only 2 inches shorter than me….” I lowered the tape and placed one hand gently on the throbbing monster before me, in awe. My fingers barely made it halfway around its girth. 

“Won’t have much longer to go before it’s only the second shortest one here.” Max teased. She wasn’t wrong. I ducked beneath her cock to look at her now free testicles. They had definitely swollen since yesterday, near the size of small beach balls. “The doc says they’ll get smaller once I cum so they won’t always be this big, but I’m kinda curious to see how big they’ll get.” Max spoke from far above me.  So was I, but I was also somewhat intimidated. I know, I know. Only just now was I intimidated? But being shorter and weaker than your girlfriend is one thing. The possibility of being smaller than her ballsack is another thing entirely. 

There was really no way to test Max’s strength at my house so we settled for having her use me for a variety of workouts. I posed absolutely no problem for her dense muscles and I doubt she could even tell she was lifting anything but it was fun nonetheless. My favorite was when she cupped my butt in one hand and pretended to curl me like a dumbbell. The sensation of being lifted so easily by just her hand was thrilling to say the least. 

I offered to let her stay the night but as there was no surface large enough for her to sleep on and to avoid her getting stuck in my room after she grew overnight we ended up parting around midnight. We agreed to meet at her house tomorrow, to make use of its more appropriate space. I was feeling happy and confident again and I didn’t think anything could change that.


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’0”

Weight: 450+ Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 47” erect.

Testicle Size: Small beach balls.    

 

End Notes:

Some light foot stuff in this chapter, mostly as an experiment. Hope it was okay. I've also retconed Jenna to be 18 since her charachter is going to be taking on a more sexual role going forward. 

Entry 11: November 10th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

This chapter gets a bit heavy, you have been warned. 

11/10/20XX

When I woke this morning I noticed I had shrunk still further. The difference didn’t seem too great from the day before, maybe only a couple inches, but at this size every inch counts. Of course I had no clothes that actually fit me. I ended up wearing an old T-shirt, which came down to my knees, and just hopped no one asked about underwear. When I left my room my door handle was level with my narrow shoulders and I had to reach up slightly to turn it. My tiny fist barely covered its surface.

 Just like the day before, Jenna was the first one to greet me that morning. She did so by sneaking up behind me as I struggled with the spoon drawer and placed her hands over my eyes. 

“Guess how tall I am!” She said, her voice bubbly with glee. I was still waking up and not really in the mood.

“You’re the 50 foot woman now, how amazing.” I sighed, and gave up with my current task to turn and face her. She may as well have been 50 feet tall from my perspective. Standing barefoot I was eye to eye with her bellybutton. 

“Nope! I’m 5 foot 8! The same as you used to be!” Jenna said cheerily, my sarcasm apparently lost on her. 4 inches in one day was a lot. Even Max only grew one inch on her first day. Hopefully Jenna wouldn’t have the wherewithal to try and go the whole month.

“And let me guess your dick is bigger than mine now too right?” I asked the question so casually, as it had become so casual between me and Max. But it caught Jenna off guard. 

“I-I mean. Maybe...I don’t know. I-uh, I haven’t really….looked at it yet….and I don’t know how big yours is in the first place, sooooo…..” she trailed off, clearly uncomfortable. 

“Ah, well. Don’t worry about it. You don’t have to say.” We stood in awkward silence for a few moments before I spoke again. “Could I get some help? I can’t even open this damn drawer from down here.” Jenna perked up immediately, happy to be of some use. She went about getting the spoon, bowl, cereal and milk. She then assembled the final product, placed it on the table, pulled out the chair and then faced me with her arms held out. I was unsure what this gesture meant but soon learned as once I was close enough she grabbed me under the armpits and lifted me on to the chair like a toddler.
“You sure you don’t need a booster seat, little guy?” She teased. I made a mocking face followed by a reassuring smile. 

“No thanks, mom.” I retorted and began eating. My legs swung happily, several inches above the floor. When I was done I awkwardly slid off the chair and took my  bowl to the sink. I was able to place the bowl in the sink but found I was unable to reach the handle. Jenna was right behind me and I watched as her longer arms reached over my head to turn the tap. She then gently hip checked me out of the way so she could wash my dish. She winked down at me as she finished and then asked, 

“Wanna watch something? I got a few hours before my first class meeting.” I nodded and followed her to the living room. She took the good chair and began flipping through movies. I was about halfway through clambering onto the couch when I felt myself being lifted from the waist. Rather than placing me on the couch, Jenna carried me over to the recliner. When she sat she placed me on her lap and draped one of her arms over my legs, firmly so I couldn't slide off. 

“Uh, Jenna?” I spoke with uncertainty in my voice. 

“What? It’s the best seat in the house.” She stated matter of factly. Then she put the chair into a full recline and I found myself laying across her chest. I could feel her breasts around my neck as she placed her chin on the top of my head. Clearly they had grown as well. I decided not to press the issue. You know the saying, “don’t try to argue with someone twice your size and weight.” 

We spent the next few hours watching nonsense. Jenna was unusually affectionate the whole time. Running her hands through my hair, hugging me to her chest and whispering comments into my ear. Eventually she had to leave to attend class and I was left alone. Our parents, unable to work from home, spent most of the day at work and wouldn’t be home until 8 or 9PM. 

I meandered around the house, wasting time until I was to go over to Max’s. I pondered the idea of heading over early and surprising her. But when I considered she might be working I decided against it. All was quiet. So you can imagine my surprise when I heard the doorbell ring. Who uses the doorbell anymore? Jenna shouted from her room,

“Trevor! Could you get that I’m almost done!” I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door. I struggled to pull open the heavy wooden mass but halfway through it suddenly swung open, knocking me over. 

“Well helloooo, my little nugget~!” A familiar voice sung from above the door frame. I looked up to see Carly’s massive body bend through the opening and enter the house. She was wearing a pair of red heels and not much else. Her massive cock swung, inches from my stunned face as she bent at the knees to get on my level. “You look even more delicious than the last time I saw you, huh?” She licked her lips, almost menacingly. I slowly rose to my feet. I was shaking. Carly had been aggressive the last time I saw her only now Max wasn’t around to keep her in check.

“H-hi Carly. What are you doing here?” I tried to sound confident but the warble in my voice betrayed my anxiety. 

“Mmmmmmmm, I’m here for a snack!” Carly stated, popping her lips. The thick scent of alcohol rolled from her open mouth, nearly causing me to choke. Even crouched as she was, she still had several inches on me. Before I could respond she stood to her full height and I found myself level with her hips. “Come here, cutie!” In one deft movement she swept me off my feet, slung me over her shoulder and began carrying up the stairs. I knew what she had in mind. I tried to fight it. But as I beat my tiny fists on her muscled back she just laughed. “Keep it up manlet, I could use a massage.” I struggled harder as we neared the top of the stairs, tears welling in my eyes. As She turned towards the only open door, my room, I saw Jenna step out of hers. As we made eye contact I tried to yell for her to call the police or our parents or anyone! But just at that moment Carly ducked into my room and slammed the door shut. 

She tossed me unceremoniously on the bed then set about locking the door by pushing the little button on the handle with her kneecap. 

“Wouldn’t want to be distured now would we?” She growled lowly. I hoped and prayed that I’d hear Jenna banging on the door, though it wouldn’t have done any good. Carly was just as unstoppable to her as she was to me.

“You--you can’t do this. I’ll call the police, I’ll….” my voice was weak and stammering. 

“Oh please, the police can’t do jack shit to me. They once tried to arrest me for property damage and they couldn’t even fit me in their dinky toy car. No one’s got the balls to challenge girls my size.” Carly spat back at me, “Heh, except for me!” She cupped one her massive testicles in a hand, it was smaller than Max’s but still easily larger than my head. “Now I’m gonna tell you how this will go down. You’re gonna bend over, and I’m gonna see how far up that cute ass of yours I can penetrate before you start bleeding. If you’re lucky, I’ll come nice and quick and you might recover in six months!” She cackled the last few words, like some kind of deranged, amazon witch. 

I scrambled under my bed as one last defence. But it only seemed to make her hornier. 

“Mmmmh, I love it when they run! Come here runt!” Carly crossed the distance from the door to my bed in one stride and with one arm slammed the entire frame, mattress and all, against the wall. With the other hand she pulled me out by the legs and set about rolling me over. At this point I’d lost all ability to speak. The fight or flight response in my brain had turned my whole body into a limp noodle. There was nothing I could do. There was nothing anyone could do. If only…..

Before I could finish my last thought in the face of oblivion a thundering *CRASH* froze both Carly and myself. Carly let go of my legs and I heard her stand up behind me. 

“OW! What the hell….oh it’s you. Come to rescue your little prince?” I looked over my shoulder to see my door frame empty, with what appeared to be splinters of my door spread across the room. A few had even lodged themselves in Carly’s broad back. My heart rose to my throat as I saw Max, in all her stupendous, beautiful, titanic glory, step through my shattered door frame. She tried to stand to her full height in my room but her head bumped the ceiling, forcing her to keep it cocked to one side. Her face was flushed and sweaty and her expression was, well let’s just say I hope I never have to see such anger again. 

“Well you’ve certainly grown since we last hung out, but don’t think that scares me.” Carly was circling the room like a lioness stalking its prey. I couldn’t see her face but I could imagine her expression. One of twisted lust and aggression. “Listen up, Bitch. He may be your boyfriend but if you’re not gonna fuck him, then I might as well. So why don’t you take your 1990’s scene kid ass and get the hell out of here.” My heart raced. I had hoped that since Max showed up and was clearly larger than Carly that she’d back down. But she didn’t have any such intention. Max, apparently too angry to speak took one step towards Carly, her fists clenched. 

“Fine. You’re funeral.” Carly hissed. 

She leaned back and then lunged forward, her fist hurtling towards Max with incredible power. I flinched. When I opened my eyes Max was still standing, Carly’s fist wedged into her left check. With lightning fast movement she grabbed Carly’s wrist. Carly tried to yank her hand free but found it stuck, as if in hardened concrete. She tugged harder, with no luck. Slowly Max lowered the fist, then suddenly pulled Carly forwards. She grabbed her other arm and pinned both to Carly’s sides. Carly struggled but had about as much luck against Max as I did against her. 

“Let me go bitch! I’ll fucking kill you! LET. ME. GO!” She was shouting now, her huge voice sending vibrations through the whole building. Max's stormy face twisted into a smile.

“If you say so.” she growled, then with inhuman speed, she threw Carly. I could barely keep up as her body shot across my room and went flying through the far wall and out the side of the house. She flew the 50 feet between our house and the neighbor’s and slammed into the outer wall. The whole structure shook on its foundations as the dust settled.

I was still curled up into a ball, in total shock, as Max ran over to me. She hovered over my shivering body, as if unsure of what to do, before she scooped me into her arms and curled up with me. Her soft, giant body encircled me completely as she gently whispered into my hair.

“Shhhh, it’s okay. I’m here, I’m here. You’re safe. I’ll keep you safe.” Her voice was steady but I could hear the remnants of fear and anger that still lingered beneath. We stayed like this for what felt like hours, though it could only have been a few minutes as there was gentle knocking on the wall and Jenna walked in. 

“The police are here. The other girl’s gone but they want statements from all of us.” I peered out from within Max’s embrace to see Jenna standing, shakily at the far end of the room. Max uncurled slowly, making sure to keep me close to her beating heart. 

“Thanks Jenna. Really. If you hadn't called me I don’t….I don’t even want to think about that.” 

“Of course, is Trevor okay?” Jenna took a step forward, unsure of what to do with her hands as she reached out. She settled on taking on my hands on her own. I was still unable to speak but I smiled meekly as she held my hand to her chest. 

The rest of that day was a blur. I eventually regained the power of speech and gave statements to at least 4 different officers only to have them tell me they’d “keep an eye out” before leaving. Max explained the whole thing to my parents and promised to pay for the damages to our house as well as our neighbor’s. When the issue of Carly returning came up, Max was already prepared with a solution.  

I’m buying a new house. It’s in a special development for girls like me, so it’ll be all ‘me sized’. My parents and brother aren’t moving with me and I was planning on asking Trevor if he’d like to move in with me anyway. If that’s okay with you?” She smiled reassuringly down at me. My father, as always, had objections. 

“Wouldn’t that just put him at greater risk? I don’t mean any offence but I’m not sure I want my son around more girls like you.” 

“He can make his own decisions dad!” My sister exclaimed. She stood forward to look down at my 5’7” father. “And besides, I’ll probably have to move there soon too so it’s not like he’d be alone.” My father seemed to shrink before his taller daughter.

“W-well if you say so….” 

“And besides,” Max added. “I’ll be with him 24/7. I can model in the basement and I’ll be making more than enough to cover his wants and needs. We can move first thing in the morning!” It dawned on me how little I had participated in this decision. While Max had asked for my approval it had still been treated like a forgone conclusion. Not that I would have disagreed but it, along with the events of today, made me realize how much different life is when you’re under 4 feet tall.            

     I gave Max’s hand a light squeeze, we hadn’t parted hands since she rescued me. I was worried I just wasn’t strong enough for her to feel, until she looked down and me. Her face was warm and comforting. I knew right then that wherever I called home. Max would not be far behind. 


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’0”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, ??” erect.

Testicle Size: ??  

 

End Notes:

I'm sorry if parts of that were hard to read and that we didn't get any actual measurements. This was planned from the moment Carly was introduced. I promise we'll get back to our reguluarly schedual programming tomorrow. 

Entry 12: November 11th by Breaker

11/11/20XX

True to her word Max arrived bright and early the next morning to help pack my things. I was anxious about leaving my family but I was moving less than half an hour away and, as Jenna made sure to keep reminding me, I’d be seeing them often. Moreover I had discovered that I really only felt safe when Max was around. The previous day’s experience was still fresh and having her nearby quelled any residual fears within me. Jenna insisted that I also had her but she was still about two and half feet from matching Max. Of course at her proud new height of 6 foot even and her rapidly building muscle she was nothing to scoff at. 

“Just think, even if you were the same size I’d still be taller!” She said, standing a little straighter to emphasize this fact. I had shrunk 1 final inch to a total height of 3’10”, so the point was a little bit moot. I stood just about even her tight midriff, something she was showing off as even my old shirts were small on her. Suddenly a large shadow eclipsed the both of us and a hand reached down to rest on Jenna’s head, causing her to stagger under its weight.

“Yeah, yeah but you still got a ways to go.” Max grinned from her lofty height of 8’6”, she’d measured at the doctor’s on the way over. Jenna blushed hard as she saw Max’s burgeoning chest rise and fall slowly above her. “Ready to head out babe?” Max turned her attention to me and held out her hand. With our tremendous height difference of nearly 5 feet the tips of her fingers just barely brushed the top of my head with her hands at her side. This ment I actually had to reach my arm above my head to take her hand in mine. I smiled and spoke up to her.

“Yeah, just about. I have a few more boxes to grab from my room.”

“I’ll help!” Jenna chirped, always happy to lend a hand. 

The three boxes in question were my collection of comics, games, DVDs, and my computer plus its accessories. I attempted to lift the case with my PC with little luck. Considering I weighed less than 60 pounds at this point and that the tower and monitor combined probably weighed more than that it wasn’t all that surprising. 

“Why did I get such a big metal case?” I grumbled to myself as I shifted my attention to the box with my comics. I had similar luck here, comic books being surprisingly heavy in large numbers. 

“Why don’t you let me deal with those.” Jenna said gently. She bent at her knees to pick up each box and balanced them on her shoulders. Then she winked down at me and headed for the door. I sighed and picked up the Box of DVD’s and game disks, which thankfully were manageable for someone my size. 

We loaded the boxes into the back of the truck rental along with my bed, some furniture and a few other odds and ends. It suddenly occurred to me that there was no way in hell Max was going to fit in the cab. The storage compartment only stood a little more than 6 feet off the ground so standing next to it her breasts cleared the roof easily. 

“So….where are you gonna sit?” I asked, genuinely curious. Max blushed slightly.

“Well I weigh something like 530 pounds now and that, plus all your stuff, would crumple this poor truck.” As she said she put out her elbow and used the roof of the truck as an armrest. The entire vehicle sagged and groaned under the pressure. “Sooooo, I was thinking of just jogging along.” 

“Along….you mean….alongside the truck?” I was flabbergasted. The suggestion just seemed so far outside the realm of possibility. The new house was more than 15 miles from here and some of the roads on the way had speed limits up to 40mph. 

“Yeah, there’s sidewalk most of the way and when there isn’t I’ll stay in the bike lane. There’s no law that says a person can’t jog along the road.” She grinned widely, clearly aware of the surreal nature of her statements. I couldn’t think of any good reason why she couldn’t do what she was suggesting so I just shrugged and went with it. 

Jenna insisted on driving, as my legs were far too short to reach the pedals. As we started off I looked out my window to see Max. True to her word she was jogging alongside the truck, having no trouble whatsoever keeping up on the rural streets. She waved casually when she caught me staring. I waved back, still taking in the whole scene. 

She was wearing a custom fit sun dress with a black background and a dark red rose pattern. The unusually warm November weather seemed to have awoken a more femine side in her. Her bare feet barely touched the pavement as she flew along. Her arms were held close to her sides, pumping lightly as they would when jogging. My eyes stuck on her chest. The dress she was wearing hugged her body like it was vacuumed on but that didn’t stop her large, round breasts from jumping up and down with every step. How they didn’t completely throw off her balance I’ll never know. 

Pretty soon we reached the longest stretch of road on the route. Here Jenna sped up to nearly 50mph, despite the limit being 40.

“Let’s see if we can lose her!” she said, a toothy grin spreading across her face. I tightened my seat belt and looked out the window. Max had briefly fallen behind as we sped up but she quickly came back into view. She was running more seriously now, but she still had the ability to flash the both of us a winning smile. She then held her hand to her head in a mock salute, and with a herculean burst of speed, dashed ahead. In only a few moments she had cleared the bend ahead of us and was out of sight. Jenna and I just sat there, our jaws on the cab floor. 

“That’s not fair! She doesn’t have to worry about cops!” Jenna pouted.

“It’s your fault for turning this into a race.” I chuckled, sitting back in my seat.

“Yeah well, just wait until I can run like that. Then I’ll show her.” Jenna said, only half joking. 

We arrived at the house to find Max standing in the driveway performing stretches. She grinned as we pulled in and stood aside to make room. 

“Well, well, well. Nice of you to finally show up!” She chortled. “Maybe I shoulda paid for a helicopter to take you, then you might’ve stood a chance!” Jenna blew a raspberry and set about unloading the truck. I jumped into Max’s arms and she held me up to meet her face.

“Goddamn, Max. You must have been going like 80 miles an hour!” 

“Yeah, something around there. Technically there is a law that says large futa can’t run on highways but these were just normal roads so I figured it was fine.” She smiled happily, then leaned in for a brief kiss. “Are you ready to move in?” I nodded, I was actually pretty interested to see what a house for someone like Max would look like. The answer was big.

The front entrance was a double doorway that stood 12 feet tall and 10 feet wide. I noticed a smaller cut out door in the corner that looked to be about 5 feet high. No doubt a custom door for me. Once inside the ceilings rose to a towering 16 feet for the first floor. Everything else was similarly scaled up. At my old house I had trouble reaching the kitchen sick, here all the counters were easily two and a half feet above my head. Even Jenna, at her respectable height 6 feet looked like a child in the massive interior. 

Max began climbing the central staircase and pointed somewhere along the far wall of the second floor.

“Your room’s up here, come on I’ll show you.” I started towards the stairs until I noticed how high they were. Each step was a foot and a half high, nearly half my height, and came up to the middle of my thigh. Big as they were, they weren’t impossible for me to climb. When I reached the top I saw max on her hands and knees, butt high in the air, as she seemed to be sliding some boxes through a hole in the wall. She explained what she was doing once she sensed me behind her. 

“There’s a room just for you here. It’s all sized for you and I have someone coming over tomorrow to reinforce the door and walls so no one other than you should be able to get in.” She sighed and sat back on her heels. “Though I hope you’ll be spending most nights in my room with me.” She turned and smiled down at me. “Once we’re done moving in we can finally do some measuring, get things back to normal. How’s that sound?” She reached out with a massive hand, probably to gently caress my face, but I flinched unconsciously. Max’s face fell, a deep sorrow reflected in her eyes. “I’d never hurt you, you know that right? Never in a million years Trevor.” Her gaze fell as she slumped over slightly. I moved in and took her hand in mine.

“I know, it’s not your fault. I just need some time to….process but I’ll be okay, I promise.” Max looked up and smiled weakly. We shared a brief hug until Jenna came up the stairs and started bugging us to help her move the bed. 

The rest of the move in went smoothly and by noon everything was unpacked and ready. Max ordered some pizza for all of us. A small cheese and onion for me, a large meat lover’s for Jenna and 15 extra large veggie’s for herself. I was skeptical that even someone her size could eat that much food but she proved me wrong, finishing off all the pizzas in the same amount of time it took me to eat mine. Afterwards Jenna paid her farewells as she needed to head home to attend class. Once it was just Max and me in the house we went down to her basement for a tour of the final room. 

A house this size needed a large foundation and as such the ceilings down here were a whopping 20 feet high. We probably could have fit my whole house in this one room. One whole side of the space was dedicated to what looked like Max’s modeling work, with a floor to ceiling backdrop and numerous lights, props and wardrobes. The other half of the room was split between a large media center, complete with projector and surround system, and a gym. 

“Since we already know how tall I am and what I weigh I wanna start here” Max pointed to a heavy duty looking piece of equipment. As we approached I saw that it was some kind of resistance trainer. It had a large, reclining seat and a large weight bar supported by a complicated pulley system. “In practice it works just like a bench press but the weights go up to 1.5 tons and the resistance can go all the way up to 5 tons.” 

“5 Tons! Don’t tell me you’re throwing around that kinda weight!” I balked, this was unreal! 

“Ahhh, not quite, let me show you.” Max started setting up the weights, piling on a total of 400 pounds. Certainly a lot, but still less than I’d seen her lift before. Then she turned a small knob labed “multiplier” up to 2x. “This will be equivalent to 800 pounds.” She stated, unperturbed by the shear weight, no pun intended, of her words. She then lay in the chair, braced her shoulders and heaved. With every rep she seemed to need less and less effort until after the 10th lift she didn’t look to be having any trouble at all lifting the equivalent of nearly 15 times my weight. She also seemed to be enjoying it as her penis began rising, pressing against her dress and lifting it off her body. 

“Why don’t you join me?” She spoke in between repetitions. “Come here, sit on my tummy.” She let go of the bar and patted her stomach while still continuing to lift the colossal weights. I obliged, entranced by her titanic body. 

I straddled her waist, facing her chest and placed my small hands on her abs. I could feel them through the fabric of the dress. With every lift her diaphragm rocked my body like a dinghy on a wavy ocean. Then, I felt something press into my back. I tuned too see her monolithic cock standing high and leaning over towards me. It had long since grown past the bottom of her dress and seemed to to loom over me like a skyscraper. 

There was a loud *CLANK* as Max placed the bar back on its supports. She lifted her head to peer over her breasts at me.

“Why don’t you measure me babe?” She reached down beside the equipment and retrieved a tape measure. “That is, if you can reach.” She giggled, causing my body to jiggle up and down. I took the tape and briefly hesitated. Then I stood, placing my feet on her chiseled abs. They barely seemed to notice my weight as I reached up to try and measure her quivering cock. I was shocked to find that I actually couldn’t reach. Her penis was easily longer than my whole body, thicker too everywhere except maybe my shoulders. Max leaned forward and with one hand took the tape measure and raised it to the head of her penis. I had to stand on my tip toes and crane my neck to try and read the number. I remembered when I first had to do so to measure Max’s height, I never imagined I would be doing the same to measure her dick.

“Fifty….five inches….” I finally read. “That’s nearly five and a half feet long!” I gasped.

“Mmmhmm! Pretty soon my dick will be longer than you were tall back when this all started! Although….” Max trailed off.

“Although what?” I probed. 

“Although, my growth is slowing. Before I hit 8 feet was sometimes growing as much as 7 inches a day but in the past two days I’ve only grown 6 inches, hell I only grew 2 since yesterday.” She looked forlorn at the thought that she might be reaching her final height sooner than expected. “The doc says that I’ll  likely plateau before I reach 9 feet. Which sucks ‘cause if I did pass 9 feet I’d be the tallest human in recorded history!” She leaned back on the bench and sighed, lowering my body by several inches. I crawled along her steady frame and placed myself between her breasts, each one larger than my whole body. 

“You’ll do it. If anyone will, you will. We still have 2 thirds of the month left. I bet by December you’ll be able to carry the old record holder like a newborn baby!” 

Max smiled warmly at my comments. 

“It only matters if I can hold you instead!” She slid my lithe body to her lips and kissed me passionately. Her lips covered the entire lower half of my face and her large tongue filled my mouth. 

“You can hold me anytime babe!” I said. And I meant it.        


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’6”

Weight: 320 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 55” erect.

Testicle Size: beach ball. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 6’0”

Weight: ??

Penise Size: ?? flaccid, ?? erect.

Testicle Size: ?? 

 

End Notes:

I decided to start tracking Jenna at the end of chapters as well, though we don't have much information yet as she's not willing to tell Trevor much. But don't worry, that'll change. 

Entry 13: November 12th by Breaker

11/12/20XX

Last night was the first time in a long while that Max and I shared a bed. The bed itself was a huge 10x12 feet. My tiny frame was easily lost in its folds. We ended up sleeping in an improvised spooning position, with Max hugging me like a teddy bear. I was woken up in the dead of night by an odd sound and a sensation of heat emanating from Max’s body. I wriggled over to get a better look and I swore I could actually see her body growing. Her legs brushed the sheets, further and further from my own and her whole frame grew thicker and more curvy. Her penis grew the most, extending several more inches in just a couple minutes. Within moments the sheets were soaked in her precum, a spot larger than my whole body and rapidly growing. All the while Max moaned gently, and eventually turned over on her back bringing me with her. Her towering cock rose above me like a monument, rising further and further out of my reach, taking the sheets with it. After about ten minutes the growth stopped and Max’s body rapidly cooled. I eventually managed to fall back to sleep, unaware that half my body was lying in a pool of her precum. 

The next morning was spent finalizing Max’s move in. She had a great deal more stuff than I did and all of it was oversized. Including a large recliner whose cushioned seat was well above my head, a kitchen table set that I could fully stand underneath without being able to touch the underside even on my tip toes and trash can that I probably could have comfortably lived in. Initially I tried to help but it quickly became apparent that I was simply too small to be of any use. So instead Max placed me on her shoulders and set about moving everything herself. Her neck was so wide now that my tiny legs could barely split enough to go around and her whole head was easily the size of my entire torso. 

It took the better part of the whole day to get her moved in. Around 8pm Max ushered me upstairs and told me to put on some nice clothes. 

“What for?” I asked, standing just inside my little doorframe. 

“We’re going out. There’s a community center/pub down the road and I thought it would be good to meet some of our new neighbors.” She spoke without kneeling or bending over so my head was well below her crotch and her bulge. “I need to get ready and you should try on that adorable new outfit that was just delivered!” She was referring to a custom order she’d put in the day before. The outfit in question resembled a sailors uniform. It wasn’t quite the mock outfit that parents put on their children, minus the hat and scarf it would pass for formal attire, but I was still hesitant. Max noticed this, she bent her knees and squatted before me. “Please? It should fit you and you’d look so cute!” She pouted. I could never say no to that face. 

“Alright, alright. Just for you.” I relented. 

“Yay!” Max squealed and stood, clapping her hands. “We should try to leave in the next half hour, I’ll be out in a bit!” With that she bounded to her room and shut the door. “No peeking!” she yelled from the other side. I sighed and entered my room.

I was perplexed as I tried to get dressed. Max had said that she had the outfit custom made to fit me but it was too big, a fair bit too big. I spent a few moments puzzling until I vaguely remembered the previous night. I had spent the second half of the night sleeping in a pool of her precum. I had clearly shrunk even further and a quick measurement proved this. I was down to just three and half feet. I wasn’t upset persay, but something would have to be done. I couldn’t just keep shrinking. If I did and Max kept growing we could rapidly find ourselves in the position of her being too big to safely handle me. The idea that I could get so small that just Max’s mere presence could be a threat caused me to shiver. But for now we were still okay and I had to make do. 

I managed to find a belt and some pins to roll back my sleeves. I put on the scarf and the hat, which insisted on falling over my eyes and walked out to find Max. When she saw me she squealed like a schoolgirl.

“You’re so cute babe! Come here!” She reached down and lifted me up. The speed of the action left me with a slight case of vertigo as I looked into her eyes. She placed a wet kiss on my check and then put me on the kitchen table. “So, how about me?” She twirled in place to show off her outfit. She was wearing an elegant, red, backless dress with a split down her left leg. The dress looked to be painted on so much so that even her abs could be clearly seen through the thin fabric. Her massive cock and balls created a suggestive outline that stretched all the way down to the floor. The dress had extra length to deal with this and
I noticed that her cock was so long that if it didn’t protrude outwards and instead lay vertically it would’ve been longer than her legs. She was wearing a pair of high pumps that must’ve added 10 inches to her height, bringing her well above nine and half feet. Finally her hair was curled beautifully and lay over her left shoulder where it reached down to her collarbone. I was absolutely speechless before her radiance and just stood there with my mouth open.

“That’s the right answer!” She giggled and leaned over to plant a light kiss on my lips. “Come on, let’s head out.” She started for the door, her massive ass amplified by the tight dress. I was able to break from my trance long enough to realize that I couldn't get off the table.

“Uh, babe? Little help?” I held my arms out as Max turned to look back at me.

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot you’re just so widdle now!” She teased as she came back to pick me up. She cradled me in her arms and booped my nose. “Better?” She whispered. 

“Better.” I replied as I wrapped my arms around her neck.


The community center was really more of a bar with a game room attached. As one would expect considering where we live it was populated almost entirely with futas. There were some men, both normal sized and shrunk like me, attached to their partners but it was clear by the scale of the furniture for whom the place was meant. A voice rose out from the crowd as we entered.

“Maxyyyyy! Over here!” The voice had a thick latina accent and as I looked for the source I saw a dark skinned woman waving her hand in our direction. Max brought us over to the bar where the woman was sitting.    

“Hey lorena, getting started early I see?” Max said casually as she took a seat.

“Ah, you know me Maxy, I like to have a good time all the time!” Lorena sang. She must have been over 8 feet tall in her heels and was wearing a shimmering golden dress similar to Max’s. Her long ebony hair swung freely down to her round butt and her perfectly tear dropped shaped breasts were barely covered by the low neckline. “Ohh, and who's this.” She leaned forward to bring her face to mine. I was sitting on the bar top with my legs over the edge, even so she loomed over me. Unsure of how to respond I looked to Max, who nodded warmly. 

“Trevor Smalls,” I said, holding out my hand. “A pleasure.” For a brief moment Lorena was silent before her face broke out in a wide smile. She stepped back slightly and held her hand out before me, dantily like a princess. 

“Lorena Delgado, the pleasure is all mine, little one.” She winked and I took her hand in my own and kissed her fingertips lightly. A single one of her fingers was longer than my entire hand but they were delicate and soft. “It’s so hard to find a man who knows how to treat a lady these days.” Lorena said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. “Maxy, you must tell me how you met.” Max was about to reply when a small voice chimed in.

“Hey! Don’t forget about me!” All three of us looked down to see a small (relatively), asian woman make her way over. I say small but this girl was still nearly 7 feet tall, she only looked small around Max and Lorena. “Max, you didn’t tell me you were coming out tonight!” The girl spoke, she stopped just in front of me. With the 6 foot high counter top I was just about eye level with her. “Oh! Hello! You must be Trevor!” She dipped her head in a brief bow. “My name is Sachiko. I work with Max at the modeling agency.” 

“Nice to meet you.” I said and once again held out my hand. Sachiko took my hand in hers, swallowing it completely and gently shook. She was wearing a more conservitive tan blazer over a black dress. Even so, her substantial breasts created a large valley of cleavage well within view. 

“Well the gang’s all here!” Max said happily. “I wanted you all to meet my boyfriend since he’s going to be living with me.” Sachiko gasped lightly and covered her mouth.

“So you are living in that large home together? That must be quite hard for you Trevor, being so small!” I chuckled lightly at the comment. 

“It has its challenges but it’s all worth it to be with Max.” I smiled up at Max’s beaming face. 

“Well aren’t you just precious!” Lorena gushed. “Max you need to tell me where you found this man so I can grab one for myself.” We all laughed at that. 

The four of us spent the next hour or so talking about this and that. I was shocked to see how much Max and the girls were able to drink. I spent the whole time nursing a regular 16oz coke but Max alone must have gone through at least several gallons of beer. Despite all their drinking they never seemed to actually get drunk. A little tipsy sure, but never flat out wasted. Everything was going great and I was finally starting to get comfortable around these gorgeous titans when our evening was rudely interrupted by another patron. 

The man in question, for yes it was a man, didn’t seem to be affiliated with anyone else. I was surprised that a regular member of the public would come to a place like this. He was clearly drunk off his ass the way he was talking. He addressed Lorena specifically from just a few stools down the bar.

“Hey, you….the mexican.” This comment immediately soured Lorena’s face. “You think you’re so hot jus’ ‘cause you’re overgrown?” Our group was silent. I could feel max tense up but Lorena quickly gained her composure and turned to face her assailant. 

“I’m not overgrown pequeño, maybe you’re just undergrown.” She stood to her full height, towering over the man. 

“Haaha, jus’ ‘cause you’re big? I bet I could drink a bitch like you under the table.” Lorena’s eyes flashed mischievously.

“Is that a bet, chico?” As she said this she reached into her valley of cleavage and pulled out a stack of bills. “$200 say’s you’re wrong.” She placed the money on the counter, in front of the man’s beer. He eyed the cash before grinning.

“You’re on princess.” He waved the bartender over but before he could order Lorena stepped in. 

“We’ll have two extra talls please.” The bartender looked down at the man and raised an eyebrow but went to grab the drinks nevertheless. Lorena looked over at me and winked. When the bartender returned she was carrying two massive glasses with thick handles. I whispered over to Max.

“How much is in those?” 

“About six gallons I believe.” She whispered back, trying to hide her grin. 

Lorena took her glass in one hand and raised it in a mock salute to the man. 

“Salud.” she giggled and raised the glass to her lips. The man looked up at her in frozen disbelief, then over to his own glass which looked larger than his entire upper body. 

“Don’t try it.” I whispered involuntarily. But the man was either too stupid or too drunk to utilize common sense. He tried to lift the glass, when that failed he leaned forward and put his mouth on the edge trying to suck the liquid out. Lorena had already finished hers and slammed it down on the countertop, causing the beer in the man’s glass to slosh into his face. 

“Another if you please.” She motioned to the bartender and within seconds was downing a fresh glass. The man had barely made any visible progress with his but was clearly starting to feel the effects. Just as Lorena finished her second drink he twichted, turned, fell off his stool and ran out the bar doors. Through the frosted windows we could see him vomiting on the pavement. Lorena placed her glass down with a satisfied sigh and rejoined our group.

“And that, mi hijo, is how you deal with that.” She grinned down at me. I smiled back. This night had me worried at first, meeting any more futas like Carly was the last thing I wanted. But Max had clearly gotten better at picking her friends. And now having three amazon women to call my own friends. I felt better than ever.     


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’8.5”

Weight: 641 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 62” erect.

Testicle Size: Small bean bag.         

 

End Notes:

Didn't actually do any measuring this chapter but I've inlcuded Max's stats anyway. Jenna will be returning tomorrow so don't you worry. 

 

Also I applogize to any native Spanish speakers if I butchered the language here. Google translate is dubious at best but it's all I got. 

Entry 14: November 13th by Breaker

11/13/20XX

I woke this morning to my phone buzzing on the bed beside me. I groggily unlocked it to find several texts from Jenna. 

 

-Hey can I come over?-

-U up?-

-I just need to get outta the house for a bit-

-I’m borrowing your car see u soon-

 

Immediately after reading the messages there was a knock on the door. Max groaned and rolled over, inadvertently sending me carrening off the bed. She didn’t seem to want to wake up just yet. I made a quick pit stop at my room to get dressed and then carefully made my way down the stairs. I was so small now that they nearly came halfway up my body. When I reached the door I realized that I couldn’t actually open it. The handles for the main door were 6 feet off the ground, well out of reach. So instead I opened the smaller door ment only for me. I peered around the front step until my eyes met with a pair of thick thighs. I really should start looking up first. 

“Trevor?” I looked up to see Jenna’s face far, far above me. “Hey, sorry for coming over so early, can I come in?” She looked tired and slightly upset. I noticed she was wearing what looked like toga made from bed sheets. 

“Yeah, sure. Uhm...I can’t exactly open the main door though so you’re gonna have to squeeze through here.” I motioned to the tiny doorway I’d opened. Jenna frowned and knelt down to get a better look. The door was exactly 5 feet high and less than 2 feet wide. Jenna was both significantly taller and wider than this so it was gonna be tough. I moved back to give her some space as she got down on her hands and knees to crawl through. She was able to angle her wide shoulders through without much trouble and her deceptively narrow waist was no problem at all. The real issue was her ass. My sister had always been kinda hot, as much as I tried not to acknowledge it, and most of this came from her large butt. Even before she started growing she was probably wider back there than I was, and now? Well now her overflowing ass was more than double the width of my tiny doorway. 

“I think I’m stuck, can you give me a push?” Jenna shouted over her shoulder. I hesitated, my hands hovering over the mountains of flesh before me. “Trevor?” She insisted. 

“Yeah, okay!” I yelled back and placed my hands on her rear. I pushed for all I was worth. My hands sunk into her soft skin before meeting a layer of firm muscle. No luck. I braced my shoulder against her and heaved as she strained on her end. It seemed futile, she was just too big! But then there was a groan, a creak and finally a SNAP and she lurched forwards. I would’ve fallen on my face but I ended up landing on the sheet she was wearing and got pulled through the door. 

“Phew! Thanks little bro!” Jenna stood, stretching her arms.

“Yeah no problem.” I said, dusting myself off. I looked back at the doorway to see the frame had blown out around where Jenna’s butt had stuck, leaving a comical imprint in the wood. 

“Ah, sorry about that. As you can see I’ve gotten really big, really fast. That’s actually kinda the reason I’m here….” She said sheepishly, twisting her hair between her fingers. 

“Come on,” I motioned to the kitchen. “You can tell me all about it over pancakes.” Jenna’s eyes lit up and she followed me happily. 

I, of course, was too small to actually use the kitchen but Jenna was just able to reach most of the countertop. For anything she couldn’t reach she’d simply lift me above her head to grab. After about 20 minutes we were sitting down with our pancakes. Jenna had a large stack of 5 while I had just the one. Even so she had forgotten how small I really was and had made me a huge pancake almost a foot and a half in diameter, just like hers. As we began eating she began talking. 

“So I’m really tall now, like really tall. I’m 6’8” according to the ruler in your room. I’ve talked to some other girls and they say that everyone grows differently. Some people have like a sine curve, some people are exponential and some people, like me, are linear. I’ve grown 6 inches a day since I started, 'cept for the first day I only grew 4.” I nodded silently, not wanting to interrupt. “Anyways, Dad’s been all over my back since you moved out. He keeps trying to hint that I should just cum and stop growing but he’s too afraid to actually come out and say it. But this morning I was looking for something to wear and he just barged into my room. You shoulda seen the look on his face! I don’t know how big his dick is but it has to be smaller than. And he couldn’t stop staring! Then he started yelling about how I should cover up and I told him if he wanted me to cover up he should buy me some new clothes. We argued for like half an hour before I just couldn’t take it anymore.” She paused to swallow the last of her pancakes, I still had more than ¾ of mine left and was already full. “I made sure to get real close to him, his head only comes up to, like, my shoulders now. I'm more than a foot taller than him and I think my tits nearly knocked him over. He tried to push me away but I couldn’t even feel it. He just ended up pushing himself back. That’s when I grabbed a sheet from my bed and came over here. So that was my morning, what about you?” She finished abruptly and placed her head on her hands, smiling sweetly over at me.

“My morning? Uh, this. It’s been this.” I gestured at her beaming face. “Are you sure you’re okay? Max can probably spot you some money for clothes if you need them and I think we have a guest room but you should probably try talking to Dad at some point.” I was trying to be reasonable without invalidating her feelings, I might be a midget but I was still her big brother. 

“Yeah,” Jenna sat back in her chair and sighed. “You’re right I know. It’s just so frustrating. Mom’s basically just been ignoring me and Dad’s been so insecure about the whole thing. Like somehow the fact that his daughter is a foot taller than him and has a bigger dick than he does makes him less of a man.”

“Don’t forget you’re way stronger than him too.” I pointed out, trying to make her feel better. It worked because Jenna grinned.

“Oh yeah, way stronger.” We both laughed. Then we set about cleaning up. I say we but Jenna did most of it. She placed me next to sink where I held a dish cloth as large as a bed sheet to dry the dishes. 

Just as we were finishing up we heard the staircase creak.

“That must be Max, finally awake.” I said, motining to Jenna to lift me off the counter and place me on the floor. Once down I ran to the stairs just in time to greet Max. 

“Hey babe, sleep well?” I teased.

“Wha? Oh, yeah I slept fine.” Max said, her voice bereft of emotion. She looked slightly sad from my low perspective. 

“Hey is everything alright?” I said gently moving closer. Max leaned over to lift me up. 

“Yeah, kinda.” She said, kissing me loosely. Just then Jenna came around the corner. 

“Hey Max, sorry for coming over unannounced I hope that’s okay?” Only in front of Max could a 6’8” amazon look like a child. 

“Yeah it’s fine.” Max said, once again monotone. 

“Hey, something must be up. Come on you can tell me.” I pleaded, I didn’t like seeing her like this. 

“Well….” Max avoided my gaze for a moment before continuing. “I’ve….stopped growing.” Both Jenna and I stood in silence for a few seconds at this news. 

“Stopped as in, completely?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Max sighed. “All I know is that I’m the same height, weight and have the same size dick today as I did yesterday.” 

“Wait when did you measure?” I was even more confused now.

“Just after you woke up, there’s a scale and measure in the bathroom.” Ah that would explain it. I was too small to use her bathroom and so had never bothered entering it. Jenna stepped forward, eager to comfort Max.

“I’m sure it’s just temporary. I heard that some futa stop growing for a couple days and then BOOM they grow, like, a foot in one night.” She waved her arms to emphasize her words. Max perked up at this.

“Really? That can happen?” 

“Oh yeah! I heard this one girl was only like 6’2”, stopped growing for 3 days and then the next morning she was seven and half feet tall with a dick a foot longer than before!” Jenna continued. “Besides it’s probably just ‘cause it’s Friday the 13th, some kinda cosmic joke.” Max giggled at this comment.

“Maybe you’re right, either way I shouldn’t let it get me down, sorry guys.” I leaned in to kiss her large, warm cheek. 

“No need to apologize baby. And remember, you’ll always be an amazon to me! My perfect big tiddy goth girlfriend.” Max blushed at this, I could feel her cheek radiating heat as the blood rushed through.

“She’s more than an amazon just to you,” Jenna laughed. “She’s ,like, a full foot taller than any other futa I’ve ever met. And your dick is already the largest in the world right?” She motioned to Max’s semi-erect penis that was lifting her nightgown off her frame like an enormous, pulsing telephone pole. Max blushed even harder.

“Yeah I crossed that milestone ages ago.” Then she eyed Jenna curiously. “But what about you? You’ve grown pretty quickly too. How big are you now?” 

“‘I’m 6 foot 8!” Jenna said proudly, placing her hands on her hips heroically. Max smiled. 

“No I mean how big are you? Down there.” She pointed to Jenna’s crotch where sure enough a noticeable bulge was hiding amongst the folds of her toga. Jenna immediately blushed and looked away. 

“I….uh….I’m not sure? Pretty big. Bigger than my Dad at least.” She looked up at me hesitantly. I don’t know if I’ve just become more comfortable with this kinda thing over the past two weeks or what but I made a suggestion that I never would’ve thought I could.

“Why don’t we measure you? We have all the gear and I’m keeping track of Max already so we could just start including you.” 

“Are….are you sure that’s okay? I mean, you’re my brother?” Jenna seemed excited at the prospect but still weary. I shrugged nonchalantly and looked up at Max. 

“If it’s cool with you and Max, yeah why not?” Max nodded as well.

“Come to the basement, there’s a bit more space there than my bathroom.” She turned, still carrying me in her arms and Jenna followed. 

When we got to the basement Max brought us over to a measuring wall and stepped aside to let Jenna move forward. 

“We already know how tall you are but we might as well make it official.” Jenna stood with her back to the wall and looked up at Max. Max, instead of reading the measurement herself, handed me over to Jenna who held me in her arms like a mother holds her toddler. 

“Wow!” She remarked. “You’re so light Trev! It’s like holding a stuffed doll!” I smiled and looked over her shoulder.

“Yup. 6’8” even.” I confirmed. Jenna giggled and held me closer, placing her hand on the back of my head as she rocked back and forth. She stood like this for several moments, with Max presumably looking on. When she released me, her face flushed and hot, I saw that Max was indeed watching. She looked like she had just seen the world's cutest puppy howling for the first time. 

Next we moved on Jenna’s penis. She was a little nervous at first but once the toga was off and her cock started rising her nervousness was replaced with something else. Arousal probably. It was a bit impractical for me to measure her dick as it was well above my head while standing so instead Jenna kept me in her arms while Max knelt by her with the tape measure. She whistled loudly as she read out the number 

“16 inches, a foot and a half already! And you looked to be about 6 inches soft, you’re certainly no slouch!” She then reached one hand under Jenna’s cock to cup her balls. “And these things are easily grapefruit sized!” Jenna squealed lightly and bit her lower lip as Max fondled her balls. Max stood up and eyed Jenna from her lofty height. “If you keep growing like this I may have some competition.” Jenna recovered from her sexual haze and spoke in short breathy whispers. 

“Yeah well….I heard that….that the faster you grow initially….the harder it is to make it past the first week.” She was still holding me in her arms and had begun rubbing my back. I could feel her whole body shivering. 

“Where do you hear all this stuff?” I asked, hoping to distract her.

“The internet, there’s a bunch of forums for new futas that I follow.” I didn’t ask if she’d been following these threads since before she got infected or not. 

We moved on the scale. Max placed a hand in front of Jenna before she could step on. 

“You’re still carrying some extra weight there.” She pointed at me, still in Jenna’s tight embrace. “Why don’t we weigh him first then you can hold him while we do you.” Jenna nodded and gently let me down. I knew I’d shrunk a little further since yesterday. By my estimate I was around 3’2” now so it would be interesting to see what I weighed. The scale didn’t even seem to notice me. It was a heavy duty model, meant to withstand women Max’s size so it wasn’t all that surprising. Max placed one toe on the scale and it sprung to life. She winked at me as she removed her foot.           

“38 pounds.” I stated. It was kind of surreal, seeing such a small number associated with my weight. 

“My turn!” Jenna said and scooped me up into her arms once again. She skipped onto the scale. 

“241 pounds.” Max read out. “That makes you 203 on your own.” Jenna giggled. 

“It’s all gone to my T n’ A.” she bragged, cupping one of her large breasts in her hand. I hadn’t looked too closely at her chest before now but she certainly wasn’t lying. If her ass was big then her tits were equally impressive. Max chuckled and then pressed her chest together with her elbows. 

“I don’t know, you still look kinda scrawny to me!” She leaned forward placing her cleavage at Jenna’s eye level. The valley of titflesh was about as long as my entire body. Jenna must have noticed this as well as she lifted me up and placed me between Max’s boobs. My legs were swallowed by her breasts as she stood back up. She kept me steady with nothing but the pressure from her arms and the firmness of her tits. “Oh hello there~” She teased and puckered her lips as she raised her chest up to bring me closer. We kissed briefly and when we parted she was smiling again. The gloom she’d felt this morning after not growing at all was finally gone from her eyes. That was all I wanted. To see her eyes sparkle like twin stars when she looked into mine.      


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’8.5”

Weight: 641 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 62” erect.

Testicle Size: Small bean bag. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 6’8”

Weight: 203 Lbs

Penise Size: 6” flaccid, 16” erect.

Testicle Size: Grapefruit.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 3’2”

Weight: 38 Lbs

Penis Size: 2’ flaccid, 4” erect.

Testicle Size: ping pong ball.    

 

End Notes:

Hopefully Max is able to move past this slump and hopefully Jenna can hold out a few days more.

 

I decided to add Trevor's stats as well just for referance. We don't need to measure every stat in the chapter as he's the one writing them and would know for the most part. 

Edit: I realized I'd kinda screwed up the numbers behind Jenna's growth, so I changed her from growing 4 inches a day to 6 inches, except for the first day, to keep up with her actual height. This does mean she's gonna technically be growing faster but I'd already been adding 6 inches a day I just messed up and said she was only growing 4. 

Entry 15: November 14th by Breaker

11/14/20XX

I had another strange dream last night, though this one was a bit different. First off, I was my original height of 5’8” again and instead of just Max, Jenna was there as well. Both girls were also their original heights but they were….different. While Max had always been pretty flat now she was positively curvy, her large breasts were perfectly shaped and her narrow waist widened into a round, firm ass. Jenna too was more shapely, she’d always had a big butt but now her chest matched. Both girls stood before me naked, Max 5’1” and Jenna 5’4”. They approached me slowly, eying me hungrily. 

Max stood close in front of me, hugging me tightly, while Jenna circled around to do the same from behind. Max stood on her tiptoes, reaching her face up to mine and I leaned forward to kiss her. As soon as our lips met everything shifted. Max dropped to the balls of her feet but she didn’t get any further from me. As we continued to kiss I could feel her rising. Her head pushed further and further up causing me to look down less and less. Her soft skin brushed against my own as it stretched ever upwards. Her nipples traced a delicate line along my chest as they rose. When we parted she was looking me dead in the eyes.

Jenna didn’t want to be left out, from over my shoulder she turned my head and leaned upwards to kiss me as well. The same effect occurred. Her body stretched higher and higher until we were eye level. I could feel her tongue playing around my mouth as it swelled larger, taking up more space. Now both girls matched my 5 feet 8 inches. 

We shifted so that I was holding both girls in one of my arms on either side of me. My hands dropped to their firm asses and I gave them a squeeze. Max and Jenna giggled and pulled in closer. They started taking turns kissing me. Max went first, placing a light smooch on my lips, she rose an inch. Then Jenna followed suit. Both girls were now looking down into my eyes as they surpassed my height. Max went again, taking her time making out with me. Her lips rose higher and higher as she did so I began craning my neck to maintain contact. When she finished she was 6’4” tall. Jenna gently pried her way in to get her turn, spending even more time than Max. When she was done she was 6’8” tall and had to bend her back in order to reach me. 

Both girls were now significantly taller than I was, Max by 8 inches and Jenna by a whole foot. But they weren’t just getting taller either. I felt two things brushing against my legs and looked down to see the girls cocks rising to full erections. Max, despite being the shorter one for the moment, was the biggest with an cock nearly 2 feet long. I watched it rise, the tip traveling higher and higher up my chest until I could’ve reached it just by bending my neck. Jenna was smaller, though certainly not small, her 16 inch dick kept pace with Max’s and pressed against my pectorals. 

I felt both girls push closer together, trapping me in the middle, and looked up to see them making out with each other. With every passionate moan that escaped their entangled lips they rose higher. Max rose to match Jenna’s height and as she did they shifted again, now facing each other with me stuck in between their growing bodies. Their dicks were pressed against their chests. As I was facing max her penis was pressing against my face while Jenna’s climbed up my back. The rest of their bodies swelled around me, their breasts cushioned me on either side and pretty soon started rising above my head.                          

Finally they pulled apart, both an even seven and a half feet tall. my head was barely peeking out of their combined cleavage and both of their cocks had risen to meet their chins, far above me. I looked up into Max’s eyes, they twinkled mischievously. She bent down towards me and I thought she was going to kiss me again but instead she lifted me up, up over her head. She guided my dick into her mouth and started sucking. She dropped one hand to her own cock and started stroking it. She held me, bent double over her head, with one hand as she started to grow. With every suck she surged higher and with every stroke her cock expanded. Ecstasy showered through me but I never climaxed. Eventually she pulled me out of her mouth and grinned. I had no idea how big she was now but looking down I saw she was at least twice Jenna’s size. My entire upper body was smaller than her head and her cock was at least twice as long as me and easily twice as thick.    

Jenna, not wanting to be left out reached up and pulled the head of Max’s penis down to meet her lips. She couldn’t fit the whole thing in her mouth but that didn’t stop her from trying. As she kissed and caressed the tip she started rising as well. Soon she had to get down on her knees to keep her head low enough. Max was moaning in intense pleasure and started massaging her overflowing tits. She still had me in one hand and pressed me against her chest as she did so. I was completely enveloped in her soft flesh. I found my way to her nipple and guided it into my mouth, it almost didn’t fit. As I suckeled, a warm liquid entered my mouth and I started drinking. I could feel my body start to recede as I doubled my pace. Max started growing again and her nipple rapidly expanded to the point where I couldn’t fit the whole thing in my mouth. She was needing less and less of her hand to keep me pinned to her breast until finally she was using just a single titanic finger. 

Unanimously all three of us parted. The girls had swelled to at least 30 feet in height while I had shrunk to barely a foot. I lay along Max’s index finger, which alone dwarfed me. Both Max and Jenna smiled down at me warmly. Max leaned over to gently place me on the ground. I looked up at the tinaness before me. At my current size, I didn’t even reach their ankles. 

Both girls gripped their now comically large penises, which had grown to at least double their height. Their swelling balls were so large that even with their legs being over 15 feet long they nearly reached the floor. They both stepped back, their thundering footsteps causing me to stagger in place. I realized they had positioned themselves so that they could point their dicks down at me. I looked up at Max’s face, so far above me, as her smile widened. 

As if in perfect sync both girls came together. A veritable firehose of cum splashed down upon me, immediately sweeping me away. The depth of the semen immediately surpassed my height and only continued to grow. It rose beyond the knees of the two giantesses even as they rocketed taller. I was being tossed and carried away by an unstoppable current that only grew stronger with every passing second. Pretty quickly I realized that I’d continued to shrink. As I did I began to actually see individual sperm frantically swirling around me. First, they seemed to be the size of a small cat, then a large dog. Before long they matched me in size and then quickly surpassed me. In mere moments I was being buffeted to and fro by sperm the size of city buses. I’d long since lost sight of the girls but somehow I knew that they’d continued to grow. Bigger and bigger until their feet spanned continents and their hair floated freely in the depths of space. The entire world was drowned in a tsunami of cum that quickly engulfed not just the earth, but the whole solar system and beyond. 


I woke, drenched in sweat after that. I looked down by my crotch to see a tiny wet spot on my underwear. A somewhat underwhelming display after what I’d just witnessed. I looked over at Max, still sleeping beside me. Since our difference in size had gotten so dramatic it was hard to judge when she grew but she looked to still be the same size as yesterday. I sighed, hopefully her good mood from last night would hold. 

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I found Jenna in the kitchen, preparing a simple breakfast of toast and eggs. Max had ordered some clothes for her but they wouldn't arrive until later today, so she was completely in the nude. I don’t know why this bothered me slightly, considering the events of the day before, but I hesitated slightly before entering. Jenna turned as she finished cooking and saw me in the doorway. She beamed and motioned me forward. 

As I walked in I noticed that she was having the same problem as Max. Her cock was permanently semi-erect, sticking forward from her crotch. Her swollen testicles, now the size of cantaloupe melons, bounced and jiggled, presumably full to bursting. As she sat she had to guide her penis under the table and it pressed against the underside.

“Want some toast?” She offered, waving a slice of bread the size of doormat. 

“I’m not sure I could finish one of those.” Observed, now standing alongside her chair, which rose well above my head. 

“Here,” Jenna answered, leaning over and lifting me up to her lap. “You can share mine.” Even sitting on her wide lap my head barely reached over the table’s surface. Jenna tore off a small piece of her toast and handed it to me. We munched in silence for a while. Since Jenna was naked I could easily feel her large breasts pushing into my back, a hard nipple was resting just against my tailbone. 

“How’s Max?” She asked, starting up a conversation. 

“She’s okay, I don’t think she grew at all though.”

“She will, there’s no way she’s done.” Jenna spoke with clear authority and confidence. 

“What about you? Still getting bigger?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” Jenna chuckled. “Not much point in measuring me though I can tell you now that I’m 7’2” tall, 230Lbs and my penis is 20 inches long.”

“Jesus,” I whispered. “You’re more than twice my height, 7 times my weight and your dick is, like, 5 times longer than mine now.” This caused Jenna to giggle even more. 

“Yeah, you’re certainly my little brother now, sorry no way around that.” 

“More than little, tiny, puny, positively shrimpy, more like.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. Even if you hadn’t shrunk I’d still be way bigger than you. At least you’re taking it better than dad.”

“Have you talked to him yet?” I asked, slightly nervously. 

“Nah, I’m gonna let him stew a bit. Plus The bigger I am when we meet the better. If he has to look *up* at my dick I’m sure he’ll be more reasonable.” I laughed lightly as we both finished eating. 

When Jenna stood she kept me balanced on her hip as she cleaned up. We talked a bit more about this and that until Max showed up. Just as I’d suspected she was still the same size. But her smile was genuine and her voice cheary. 

The three of us spent the rest of the day hanging around the house. At one point we decided to watch a movie on Max’s oversized projector and she and Jenna got into a friendly fight over whose lap I should sit on. 

“He’s my brother so I need to protect him.” Jenna exclaimed.

“Yeah, well he’s my boyfriend so he needs to be at my side!” Max retorted. They went back and forth for a bit until they both turned to me and spoke in unison. 

“Who do you want to sit with?” The sight of these amazonian women, either of which could huck me like football, looming over me caused me to freeze momentarily. When I did find the ability to speak I tried my best to defuse.

“Why not….both?” I squeeked. The girls looked back at each other. 

“Both? Both is good.” They agreed. 5 minutes later, they were sitting close together on the large couch, their thick thighs smooshed up against each other. I was positioned in between with an enormous breast on either side of my head. I don’t remember what the movie was, but I do remember that this was the most comfortable theater I’d ever been to.   


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’8.5”

Weight: 641 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 62” erect.

Testicle Size: Small bean bag. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 7’2”

Weight: 230 Lbs

Penise Size: 10” flaccid, 20” erect.

Testicle Size: Grapefruit.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 3’1”

Weight: 30 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 3” erect.

Testicle Size: ping pong ball.

 

End Notes:

Little bit longer of a dream sequence here. I'll probably do more of these, since they're a bit easier to write, and since they have no effect on the main story they can include just about anything. If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them! 

Entry 16: November 15th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

First of the user sugested dream sequences. 

11/15/20XX

As my vivid dreams are becoming more constant I think I’m just going to start off with them right away. To avoid confusion I will be italicizing all dream sections. I think I’m also going to dramatize them a little, as in write them like a mini short story.


I blinked in the bright light as I woke. The last thing I could remember was being jumped on my way home and hit over the head. Out of the light a man approached me. 

“So,” He said, his voice deep and menacing. “You are the partner of the so-called ‘Amazon Queen.’ I suppose we shall soon see if she is worthy of such a title.” He turned around to face a series of monitors, clasping his hands behind his back. I noticed a football sized object clipped to the back of his jacket. 

“You’re gonna regret this.” I said calmly, my head finally clearing. “Max doesn’t take kindly to her toys being kept from her. She gets….pent up.” The man scoffed without turning around.

“Let her throw her little tantrum. We have enough firepower at this base to start and end World War Three. She will prove of little consequence.” 

“Your funeral.” I muttered and turned my attention to the monitors. Already I could see Max approaching. Her eight and a half foot frame moved with purpose. Her arms and legs were bulging with taught muscle and her six foot dick preceded her proudly. We both looked on as she approached the outer perimeter of the base.

Suddenly she was obscured by a massive explosion.

“She’s entered the minefield.” The man smirked. I rolled my eyes. Sure enough, the smoke cleared and Max continued her advance. There were several more detonations, they were so powerful that even from our presumably underground location the ground shook and the lights flickered. Max was unperturbed and walked on, dusting off her shoulder as she went. The man spoke into a radio on his shoulder and readjusted his tie. I desperately wished I could see things from Max’s perspective and suddenly I could. It was as if her eyes were my own. 

She approached the second defensive line, a series of tank trenches and foxholes spread before here. All at once they opened fire. Heavy machine guns spat hundreds of red hot shells and a company of tanks unleashed a barrage of cannon fire. The gun fire reached her first, the rounds bouncing harmlessly off her skin. Even her large breasts barely registered their impact. Five tank rounds hit here simultaneously. The hardened kinetic penetrators were capable of piercing nearly two feet of armored steel but against Max they may as well have been paper airplanes. 

The gunfire began to drop off as She approached the first of the trench lines. Many of the soldiers were scrambling, in the direction of their own allies' fire, to get away. As Max crossed the first trench with one wide step she looked down to see a soldier cowering beneath her. She flashed him an innocent smile and went on her way. 

The next obstacle before her was a line of Main Battle tanks. These 70 ton behmonths were the ultimate power on the battlefield. Or at least they were, before Max showed up. She walked right up to one of the tanks, which raised its 120mm cannon to point at her stomach. The round exited the barrel at over 3 times the speed of sound. Max raised an eyebrow and flexed her abs, they were blackened slightly by the gunpowder residue but otherwise completely unaffected. She placed one foot on the hull of the tank and leaned forward. The super hardened composite armor creaked and groaned and the front suspension gave almost immediately. The tank must have tried to back away because a plume of black smoke rose from the engine. But the pressure Max was putting on the front suspension was so great that the tracks just couldn't move. There was a *CRACK* and a *BANG*  as the treads flew appart under the combined stress of the engine and Max’s foot and the engine sputtered and fell silent. The crew began scrambling out of the tank and running for their lives. All except the commander who, in a final act of defiance, manned the 50. Caliber turret and began blasting away. Max sighed and lifted her foot off the tank. With both hands she leaned forward and lifted the vehicle off the ground. She was now holding the whole tank in bear hug. The commander was still firing as Max began compressing the tank. Too late the man realized what she was doing. Max reduced the once massive armored vehicle to a ball that could fit in her closed fist. 

She juggled the 70 ton sphere as she continued moving towards the base. The rest of the tanks had managed to retreat but were still taking pot shots from a distance. One round glazed off of her deltoids. 

“This is getting really old.” Max huffed. She bounced the ball in her hand a couple times and then, with a casual underhanded toss, threw it at one of the retreating tanks. The ball rocketed through the air at more than twice the speed of the tank’s own rounds and impacted the side of the retreating vehicle with tremendous force. The tank bowed like it was made of rubber and flew back, impacting the vehicle behind it. Both tanks careened along the ground for a full mile before coming to a stop in a crumpled heap. No one shot at her after that. 

But the obstacles weren’t over. As She approached the base Max simply walked through the outer concrete wall. Her dick went first, plowing through the material like it was a sand castle. Max paused briefly and placed her hands on her hips as she surveyed the base. Around her, soldiers were running frantically to find an escape route. Trunks and cars fled from her advance with little regard for their own men. Max ignored all this and focused on a heavily reinforced building on the far end of the complex. With a mighty jump she crossed the several hundred feet to the structure in one go. 

The door was nearly five feet thick of high carbon armored steel. Not even the tanks she’d sent running could have blasted through this door. But she wasn’t intimidated. She braced herself against the frame and used her hips to press her dick into the metal. It groaned like a sinking battleship but it had no choice but to give in. Once her dick penetrated it sunk through the rest of steel like it was butter. Now all the way through, Max stood back, ripping the door from its hinges. It hung on her cock, a giant slab of wasted metal. She whipped her hips to one side and sent the door flying across the base, it landed half a mile later crushing a fleeing truck. As Max ducked through the doorway I returned to my own perspective. 

The man was now pacing back and forth, swearing to himself in a language I couldn’t understand. He kept this up until there was *CLANG* from the door. We both looked towards the sound, anticipating the follow up. We were not disappointed. With an even lounder *BANG* the door flew off its hinges and crashed into the opposing wall, stuck like a throwing knife. A massive foot lowered and Max entered the room. 

“There you are babe! I’ve been looking all over!” Max said, jauntily. I smiled and tried my best to wave from my restraints. 

“I’m glad you found the place okay! The trip can be a bit rough.” 

“Eh, I’ve had worse.” Max shrugged as she started making her way over to me. The man, who until previously had been stunned in the corner of the room, finally stepped forward. 

“Stop right there! You’ve fallen right into my tra-” He was cut off as when he tried to place himself between Max and I. All he managed to do was bounce off her tree trunk thighs. Max didn’t even notice and with one hand, ripped my restraints and picked me up. We kissed briefly and then turned to face the man. 

“Were you saying something?” Max said innocently. The man stood shakily, clutching his bleeding nose. 

“I was saying….” He reached behind his back and unclipped the football shaped object. “That you’ve fallen into my trap! This is a miniature nuclear warhead, equivalent to 10 megatons of TNT! Not even you will survive such a blast! And I will go down in history as the man who sacrificed himself to slay the Amazon Queen! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Both Max and I looked down at the cackling man, unimpressed. 

“Are you done?” Max asked flatly. “Cause I really need to get off and you’re starting to get in the way of that.” The man stopped laughing and looked over at Max and I. 

“Have it your way.” He pressed a button on the bomb. “Your death approaches in 5 seconds!” he began laughing again. Max just sighed heavily. 

“Uuuuuuuugh, you people are the worst!” She reached out with one hand and grabbed the Bomb, with the man’s hand still gripping it. Her fist swallowed both. 

“W-wait, what are….you can’t possibly expe-” Once again the man was cut off. This time by a muffled, *puff*. When Max opened her fist the bomb and the man’s hand were gone. She shook her palm briefly to clear the small amount of smoke and then turned her attention to me. The man looked at his melted stump and fainted. 

“Now,” Max growled, her voice low and sultry. “You have a job to do!” 

“Yes ma’am!” I replied eagerly. Max turned me around and lifted me up to reach the head of her penis. She gently pressed into my ass and somehow my body accepted her girth. She began pumping slowly, her massive cock reaching all the way through my intestines, I could feel it as if it were in the back of my throat. I don’t know how it didn’t kill me but it didn’t, there was no pain, only pleasure. 

“Babe, I’m almost there!” Max panted breathily. “Hold on!” She quickly pulled out of me and hugged me tightly to her chest as she came. Her moans shook the foundations of the building, even more so than the mines. White, hot cum erupted from her throbbing cock and began coating the walls and floors. By the time she was done the room was filled nearly to the ceiling. Max held my head above the ocean of cum and kissed me passionately. 

“Good job, little man!”  


I woke to hear Max moan beside me and for a moment I was unable to separate it from the dream I’d just had. I looked over to see her body shudder and then expand slowly. It was as if her whole body had taken a deep breath and then never let it out. Still groggy from sleep, I wasn’t sure if what I saw was real or not. Max rolled over and blinked sleepily. 

“Hey baby, good morning.” She whispered in her husky morning voice. 

“Good….morning.” I replied, not sure if I should bring up what I just saw. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly before getting up to get dressed.

Max was in good spirits as we went about our morning routines. She carried me down the stairs to meet Jenna in the kitchen. 

“Even when I get up early you’re still up before me!” Max teased as she walked behind Jenna to get to the fridge. 

“Yeah I get up….pretty early….” Jenna paused, looking Max over. “Did you grow last night?” She asked the question I couldn’t. Max stood up from rummaging through the fridge and turned around. 

“I don’t think so, I-” She was cut off by her body surging several inches higher. I felt her arms expand around me as she held me. All three of us exchanged glances. Max squealed happily and sprinted to the basement. Jenna followed quickly behind. 

When we reached the measuring wall Max was already bouncing up and down impatiently. 

“Measure me! Measure me! Come on! I want to see if I broke the record!” Jenna hurried forward and stood on her tiptoes. 

“I….can’t you’re too tall I can’t see the number.” This was no mean feat as Jenna was 7’8” by this point. 

“I got it.” I said and started climbing up Max’s body. I balanced on her right breast and could just see over her head. “You are….9 feet and….6 inches tall. Babe you did it! You’re the tallest human on record! By like, 7 inches!” Max squealed again and spurted up a yet more. “Make that….a whole foot.” I corrected. 

“I’m 9 foot 11?” Max shouted.

“Yup. On the dot.” I confirmed. Max clapped her hands giddily. Jenna crossed her arms and smiled up at Max.

“Way to make a girl feel small Max, geeze.” She joked, her head several inches below Max’s shoulders. 

“We’re still not done!” Max giggled, pointing to her surging cock. I gave Jenna a helpless look and she laughed.

“I got this one Trev, don’t worry.” She found the measuring tape and stretched it alongside Max’s cock. It was nearly as long as her entire arm span. 

“Looks like….72 inches. Jesus christ that’s over 6 feet. Max your dick is longer than most men!” 

“And my balls?” Max asked sweetly. Jenna looked down at Max’s engorged testicles. 

“I dunno, easily the size of like, large exercise balls. I think Trevor could fit inside one without even curling up.” I gulped, the image of myself being carried inside Max’s testicles playing through my mind. 

“That’s not a bad idea….” Max whispered. 

“What.” I sputtered, caught off guard. Max slid her back down the wall until she was sitting. She then lifted me from her shoulders and placed me on her crotch with her dick towering in front of me and her balls supporting me from behind. Sure enough each of her testicles was easily larger than my own body and as I leaned backwards they jiggled and sloshed under my diminutive weight. 

“Comfy?” Max teased. 

“Oh yeah, real comfy.” I chuckled. Jenna and Max laughed. With both girls growing again I was sure that I was going to find myself in situations like this more and more often.  


Max’s Stats.

Height: 9’11”

Weight: 823 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 72” erect.

Testicle Size: Large exercise ball. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 7’8”

Weight: 263 Lbs

Penise Size: 14” flaccid, 24” erect.

Testicle Size: Melon.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 3’1”

Weight: 30 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 3” erect.

Testicle Size: ping pong ball.     

 

Entry 17: November 16th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

2nd round of user sugested dream sequences. 

11/16/20XX

I found myself in what seemed to be a normal gym. Except it was completely empty aside from myself, Jenna and Max. I was my old height of 5’8” but as the girls passed from behind me I noticed they were still taller than I was. I estimated them to be about 6 feet tall. Their bodys were lean and toned, not quite musculare but you could still tell they worked out. They were each wearing a combination training bra and spandex shorts, dark black for Max and a cute pink for Jenna. Underneath their shorts a defined bulge lingered, tame for now. 

Each girl stood to either side of me with their arms crossed. Their shoulders pressed into mine and despite being a totally normal height I felt small between them. 

“Ready to get started?” Max spoke.

“Oh yeah, more than ready~” Jenna giggled. She winked down at me and then followed Max over to the center of the Gym. 

Max started with bicep curls first. As I approached her she gave me a wide smile. She was curling a beefy looking 25 pound dumbbell. With every repetition her arm grew larger and more defined. I placed my hand on her taught bicep and felt it flex under my fingers. 

“Give it a squeeze,” She whispered. “Go on, I can take it.” I hesitated for a moment and then compressed my fingers on her arm. Nothing, it may as well have been coiled steel. I readjusted, getting a better grip. Once more I squeezed. Max giggled as my knuckles went white and my face burned red. Eventually I gave up with a gasp. Max dropped the dumbbell and stood. It made a loud *THUD* on the floor, startling me. Looking down I saw that it wasn’t 25 pounds like I thought but actually 100.

“W-wait wasn’t that a 25 pound weight?” I asked, confused. Max raised an eyebrow.

“Babe, why would I start my warmup with something as light as 25 pounds?” I looked up in awe, only to find myself face to face with Max’s struggling bra. She had grown to nearly 7 feet tall. As I looked over her body I was met with large defined muscles, easily larger than those of a casual weightlifter. Her abs glistened with sweat and her firm pectorals caused her D cup breasts to jut out from her chest. “Why don’t you go talk with Jenna for a bit, I need to set up the equipment.” Max said, more like an order than a suggestion. She spun me by my shoulders and gave me a gentle shove and a slap on my butt. I stumbled forward towards Jenna, who was running on the treadmill. 

“Hey Trev! Come to watch me beat my record?” Jenna sang down to me. Standing just beside her I could see the readout on the treadmill’s screen. It read 10mph. Certainly fast, but nothing exceptional. Jenna increased her pace and I watched the number slowly creep upwards. 11mph, 12, 14, 16, 20. She was really going now and I looked down at her legs to see them swelling with thick, hard muscle. They were more than twice as wide as my own legs and still growing. 24mph, 28, Jenna paused her acceleration to look down at me and wink.

“That’s the world record for fastest human, and now….” She exerted slightly more effort, 32mph. “That’s the new record but I’m not done yet!” She turned back around to focus. I was transfixed, switching between her burgeoning legs and the impossible treadmill readout. 36mph, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, her acceleration was increasing and the whine of the treadmill was reaching an impossible pitch. 80mph, 100, 120, 140. Her legs were a blur. I wagered that if I were to try and tough them they’d shear my arm clean off. 180mph, 220, 260, 300, 350. She was now running fast enough that even the fastest supercars would be eating her dust. 400mph, 500, 600. She could now outrun a commercial airliner. 700mph, 800, were she actually moving she’d have broken the sound barrier. 900mph, 1000, 1200, 1500. She could now outrun bullets. 

Slowly Jenna began to back off her superhuman speed. When she finally came to a stop and stepped off the treadmill to stand in front of me I staggered at what she’d become. She stood 9 feet tall and like Max her whole body had become more toned and muscular. I was eye level with her glistening abs but they were far from her most impressive feature. Her hips widened into a titanic pair of thighs, each one 3 times wider than my whole body. Her taught, toned calves were the size of watermelons and her ass was a perfect peach shaped dome of pure strength. She threw a towel over her shoulder and sighed happily. 

“All this working out is making me horny!” She stated. I looked and sure enough her shorts were barely restraining the growing bulge of her cock. It looked to be over a foot long and still growing while her testicls swelled impatiantly. I looked up at her nervously only to see she wasn’t looking at me but at something across the room. I turned to see Max at the bench press about to start her lift. 

I made my way over just as Max was lowering her second repetition. She let out a frustrated grunt and turned to me.

“Hey could you increase the resistance on this thing? I’m not getting a pump outta this setting.” I turned to the machine's console. Like the one she had at home there was a multiplier setting to increase the effective weight on the bench. Unlike our home gym this one also had a handy readout to indicate what the current setting was. It currently read, 2,000Lbs. I gulped, and turned the knob, increasing the weight to 4,000Lbs. 

“Thanks!” Max said as she lifted again. She completed two reps and then stopped again. “Actually just keep turning it, this is already too light.” I turned it up to 6,000Lbs and Max began lifting again. Everytime she completed a lift I increased the weight. 8,000Lbs, 10,000, the display switched to showing tons instead. 5 tons, 6, 7, 8.

“Speed it up babe! I’m finally getting something.” Max said gleefully. I watched on as her arms swelled from watermelons to beach balls and beyond. 10 tons, 12, 14, 16, 20. Despite lifting more than 10 times the weight of the average car Max still seemed unchallenged. I subconsciously increased my pace. 40 tons, 80, she was now lifting more than the weight of a main battle tank. 120 tons, 180, 240, 300. She was now lifting 3 times the weight of a blue whale. 400 tons, 500, 600, 800, 1000, 1,500. She was now lifting the equivalent of a small destroyer. 2,000 tons, 4,000, 8,000, 10,000. She could now bench press the Eiffel Tower. 20,000 tons, 40,000, 80,000, 100,000. After reaching the weight of a U.S. Navy Supercarrier and still looking as though she was putting in next to no effort Max rested the bar on its supports and sat up. 

“Well that was disappointing, I couldn’t even get a good burn with all that.” She then stood before me. Somehow during the whole ordeal I had missed her incredible growth. As she stood she rose, higher and higher, until I was starting at her kneecaps. She must have been at least 20 feet tall. Her top and shorts had long since torn away and her mountainous breasts hung freely. Also now free, her nearly 15 foot cock arked over my head thicker and harder than an oak tree as her testicles swung like church bells far above me.. 

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Jenna was behind me, looking up at Max. 

“Want to help me catch up with her?” She whispered into my ear. I nodded without turning around. Max looked on, amused as Jenna walked me over to a yoga mat. She took her position and began streachting. 

“H-how can I help?” I stuttered. Jenna looked at me and seductively licked her lips.

“You can watch.” 

She started on all fours, alternating between leaning forward and back with her ass in the air. With every stretch her body lengthed. As she worked through her poses I could see that her cock had inched its way out of her shorts and was working its way down her leg. First to her knees and to then her shins. Before it could make it any further her shorts snapped off her waist and her dick flug free. It pulsed and jiggled as it, and she, grew. Finally, she ended with the Lord of the Dance pose, one foot raised and held in her hand with the other hand reaching before her. Her cock extended from her waist like a third arm, adding a surreal effect to position. She was now the same size as Max at 20 feet tall. The tip of her cock was leaking gallons of precum on the floor in front of me and I looked to see Max slowly stroking herself at the sight. 

Once Jenna was done she took a few steps to cross the gym to where Max was standing. They embraced each other like lovers, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. Their breasts squished together and spilled out the sides of their entangled bodies. I didn’t want to be left out but I was having trouble navigating the nearly 2 foot deep sea of precum that had coated the entire gym floor. Eventually I gave up and climbed on top of a table to free myself. 

Max had lifted Jenna up and was guiding her cock into her waiting pussy. At the same time she had taken Jenna’s cock into her mouth. Then the two of them began thrusting into each other. Max’s footsteps shook the foundations of the building as she brought Jenna over to where I was sitting. She lay Jenna down and continued thrusting into her on her knees.  Jenna’s cock, popped from Max’s mouth but not wanting to leave her partner unsatisfied Max grabbed me with one massive hand and placed me on Jenna’s chest, in front of her throbbing dick. I went to work kissing and sucking its tip, though it was far too large to fit into my mouth. 

Max came first. With a tremendous roar of ecstasy she ejacualted thousands of gallons of cum into Jenna’s womb. Jenna’s whole body twiched as she filled like a water balloon, almost knocking me off balance. An instant later she followed suit, sending a torrent of semen over my head as he bucked her hips in pleasure. The three of us lay there, panting in post coitial bliss. I was only able to stay out of the 6 foot pool of cum that covered the gym floor by resting on Jenna’s massive bust. It was warm and growing warmer.  



I woke to the sound of stretching fabric and moaning. Last night I’d fallen asleep in between Max and Jenna on the oversized couch in the basement. Both girls were seated next to each other and I was sprawled across their juicy thighs. The stretching and moaning, I thought was coming just from Max but I soon realized it was coming from Jenna as well. Their hot skin expanded under my back and I watched as they both grew to encompass more and more of my vision. Jenna was definitely growing faster than Max but Max had a tremendous lead. I felt something pressing into the back of my head, which was on Jenna crotch. I didn’t need to look to know what it was. Her cock was turned away from me to make room for my head but her balls were swelling right where my head was laying. 

I may have been safe from Jenna’s dick but Max’s had a mind of its own. It was resting on my chest like an oversized blanket. I realized this was the first time in while I’d seed it soft. Even so it was still larger than my whole body and rapidly growing. I noticed a little too late that an ever increasing amount of precum was spurting from its head. I quickly scrambled up Jenna’s chest and rested on the high ground of her shoulders as her lap filled with Max’s pre. I’d still gotten a little bit on me, so I supposed I’d be saying goodbye to 3 feet tall soon, though hopefully not by too much.  

The whole ordeal lasted maybe fifteen seconds, after which the girl’s bodies rapidly cooled and they began to wake. Max stretched her arms over her head and Jenna stood, dumping the several gallons of precum off her lap and onto the floor. She didn’t even seem to notice. She did notice that I was riding on her shoulders. 

“Hey lil’ bro. How’s the view?” She teased. I laughed nervously.

“Pretty good, I guess this means you’ve finally cracked 8 feet huh?” Jenna pondered for a moment.

“Should be 8 foot 2 I believe. And this,” she took her cock in both hands. “This should be 28 inches if I’m not mistaken.” 

“Hmmm, cute.” Max had stood and was proudly displaying her massive cock and balls. “I’m probably pushing six and half feet on this baby.” 

“Why don’t we make it official?” I suggested. We were in the right room already. The girls agreed and we walked over to the measuring station. 


Max had grown to 10’1” over night. 

“Only 2 inches?” She pouted. 

“Babe you’re over 10 feet tall, it’d take two full grown men on each other’s shoulders to match you.” I was still sitting on Jenna’s shoulders and was still several feet below Max’s eyeline.

“Yeah I know, I just wanna be even bigger!” She said, smiling.

Once again it was up to Jenna to measure Max’s cock. After being soft in her sleep it had almost immediately become erect upon waking up. 

“Good lord….” Jenna whispered before reading her findings. “You’re 83 inches Max. 6 feet 11 inches long…” 

“Mmmmm, I don’t wanna stop until even other futa can’t compare….” She was breathing hard and I could tell that she was having trouble holding back. This had become more and more of a problem in the past few days. Even brief mention of her growth caused her to come nearly to the edge of climaxing. So far her willpower had won out but I wondered for how much longer. 

When it came time to weigh Max Jenna handed me over to sit on her chest. I fit pretty well in between her breasts. I leaned forward to get a good look at the scale. 

“Subtracting 30 pounds for me you are….867 pounds, Jesus.”

“My turn!” Jenna exclaimed and as she hopped on the scale. I looked over Max’s cleavage to read the number. 

“294 pounds. Almost 10 times my weight.” I stated. 

“Man, I’m gonna need some new clothes!” Jenna giggled. She wasn’t wrong. Her bed sheet was now woefully small for her frame and the few clothes Max had ordered earlier in the week weren’t fairing much better. 

“Wanna go shopping?” Max asked.

“Can we!?” Jenna jumped up and down in excitement. 

“Of course! I need some new clothes as well. And don’t worry, it’s perfectly normal for growing futa’s to go shopping in the nude, at least around here.” 

“Yaaaaay!” Jenna yelled gleefully and gave Max a hug. I was still sitting in between Max’s chest and Jenna’s head was just level with my own. Our faces met for a brief moment. Jenna looked at me silently and then leaned ever so slightly forward to kiss me. I was taken aback to say the least. Max didn’t seem to have noticed and was fully invested in returning Jenna’s hug. Jenna’s lips and my own were locked for the duration of the hug and when she pulled away she immediately turned around and made for the stairs. 

“Let’s not waste any time!” She yelled back as she bounded up the steps. Max began walking after her completely unaware of what just transpired. Though I’m not sure how she’d react even if she were. The three of us had built a very intimate relationship and the lines between sibling and lover were blurred beyond recognition.             


Max’s Stats.

Height: 10’1”

Weight: 867 Lbs

Penis Size: 3’6” flaccid, 6’11” erect.

Testicle Size: Oversized bean bag. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 8’2”

Weight: 294 Lbs

Penise Size: 18” flaccid, 28” erect.

Testicle Size: Watermelon.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 3’1”

Weight: 30 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 3” erect.

Testicle Size: ping pong ball.              

 

 

 

End Notes:

With the longer dreams I'm finding there's less time for actual story. I may start switching between longer dream sequences with shorter story bits and shorter dreams with more story focused chapters. All depends on what inspiriation is driving the writing for that day. 

Entry 18: November 17th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

A bit short today. I was celebrating a family member's birthday and didn't have much time to write. User sugested dreams will pick up again tomorrow. 

11/17/20XX


I was sitting in a large, empty bathtub. I think I was about to bathe but as I turned the faucet handle nothing happened. I tried harder but no water was coming out.

“Need some help babe?” Max’s voice echoed from over my shoulder. I turned to see her undress and walk towards me. The top of her head was scraping the ceiling and her massive cock protruded several feet from her crotch. “I really need some relief and you’re in the perfect position.” She was right next to the tub now, her dick hovering over my head, dripping its eager fluids. “You just sit back and relax.” 

I did just that, sitting back in the tub as I watched Max slowly begin to stroke herself above me. Even with her massive hands she needed both to fully encircle her mammoth cock. She began to sway her hips with the motion as more and more precum started dripping from the head of her penis. It was quickly coating the bottom of the tub and creating a pool several inches deep. Max began to speed up and the trickle of fluid became a spurting deluge. I soon found myself waist deep in her pre. As it washed over my body I could feel myself receding, shrinking smaller and smaller. As the tub rapidly filled and I shrank away I was quickly shoulder deep in her love juices. 

“Here it comes! I hope you can hold your breath!” Max panted. She bucked her hips forward and let out an ear shattering squeal of pleasure as a torrent of cum shot from her dick. It impacted the far wall first but as she regained control of her posture she directed it into the bathtub. I was already standing on my toes to keep my head above the fluid and with the addition of her semen I was quickly taken off my feet. Max moaned louder as the walls of the tub began to overflow. The floors of the bathroom were quickly covered in her cum. I was treading in place, trying to keep my head above the ever rising tide of fluids. As I continued to shrink I looked up to find Max. She was still ejactualating gallons of cum a second, lost in bliss.

Eventually, she stopped. My shrinking had continued unabated and I doubted an ordinary human could have even found me in the shoulder deep mess. But Max was no ordinary human. With deft control she lifted me out of the ocean she’d created. I was suspended on the end of one finger with nothing but the surface tension of her own cum holding me in place. I was still shrinking even at this moment. Max lifted me up to her lips and kissed her finger, trapping me between her fingertip and her soft mouth. When she took her hand away I was small enough to fit in between the individual skin cells on her lips.

“Now you’ll always be with me, in a perpetual kiss~” Max giggled as I shrank and shrank. Smaller than her skin cells, smaller than the platelets in her blood and finally smaller than the atoms that made up her very essence. To be a part of her always.


I still hadn’t confronted Jenna about the kiss we’d shared yesterday. Maybe it was my reduced size but I felt it appropriate to let her be the one to bring it up. After we went shopping yesterday both girls had picked up clothes in multiple sizes to fit them even as they grew. Jenna had chosen several outfits that wouldn’t have been out of place in a 1950’s sitcom. All tight waisted dresses and heels. While Max had favored her traditional goth, almost punk, attire. I was even able to pick out some sensible outfits of my own. Of course I had shrunk a little more after yesterday morning. I’m now only 2’8” tall and weigh less than 20 pounds. Max was concerned that we wouldn’t be able to stop me from getting too small before the end of the month. Luckily Jenna had a suggestion. 

“You can buy an antidote, of sorts. It’s synthesized from the same stuff that’s making him shrink. It’s kinda expensive and he’ll never be quite as tall as he used to be but it's supposed to be able to restore up to 80% of lost size.” She was speaking directly to Max while I stood in between them, like a toddler waiting for his mother to stop talking to a friend at a grocery store.

“So it could make him around 5’1”? Max quickly estimated. 

“Maybe it depends on the batch, they only guarantee 50% efficiency, 80% is the high estimate.”

“So 4’2”.” I added, trying to make my presence known.

“Yeah, at least.” Jenna confirmed. Max looked down at me as if asking for approval. I shrugged. 

“We could look into it, I don’t being smaller but this is getting kinda out of hand.” 

We agreed to talk about it further later, for now we still had to measure Max. 


Jenna held me over her head to read the number. Her hands completely encircled my tiny waist and overlapped on each other. 

“You’re 10’3”, looks like another even 2 inch gain like yesterday.” Max sighed dramatically. 

“I guess it will do.” Then she reached out to take me from Jenna’s grasp. “You said you weigh, what, 20 pounds now?” 

“Eighteen and a half.” I corrected. 

“Good!” She grinned and stepped over the scale. “That makes me….889 pounds. That’s….” She paused for a moment, thinking. “Nearly 50 times your weight! What about you Jen?” Max stepped back and allowed Jenna to take her place.

“341! I’m finally packing on some muscle!” Jenna emphasized this by raising a melon sized bicep and giving a hardy slap. “I bet this one muscle alone weighs more than you Trev!” 

“I’m sure it does.” I replied. I was more focused on her bouncing chest. Each breast was definitely larger than I was and probably outweighed me by several times. 

“I’m 8’8” too! Pretty soon I’ll be the second biggest Futa in the world!” She stated proudly. 

“If you keep growing at the pace you are you’ll be the first biggest before the month is up!” Max said. I did some quick math in my head and found out she was right. If Jenna kept growing in the linear fashion she was for the rest of the month she’d be over 14 feet tall come December 1st. 

“Haha, yeah. But I don’t know if I can make it….” Jenna said sheepishly. She may not have been wrong. Her now 32’ cock was hard 24/7, even more so than Max’s and she left a trail of precum everywhere she went. Her face was constantly flushed and I swore I could hear her beach ball sized testicles sloshing with every step. 

“You hold out girl! At least until we can share the title of the two biggest people on the planet!” Max encouraged Jenna with a heavy pat on her shoulder. Jenna smiled distractedly, she wasn’t looking at Max. She was looking at me, nestled in the crook of Max’s arm. I knew what she was thinking, because I was thinking it too.      

 

Max’s Stats.

Height: 10’3”

Weight: 889 Lbs

Penis Size: 3’10” flaccid, 7’5” erect.

Testicle Size: Oversized bean bag+. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 8’8”

Weight: 341 Lbs

Penise Size: 20” flaccid, 32” erect.

Testicle Size: Beach ball.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 2’8”

Weight: 18.5 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 2” erect.

Testicle Size: large marble.  

 

End Notes:

So about Trevor's size. I would like to maybe make him a bit bigger so that he can participate in the story as more than someone the size of child. I'm open to opinions as to how much bigger (between 4'2" and 5'1"), or if a lot of people are opposed to him growing back some and want him to stay the same or get even smaller I'm up for that too if that's what y'all really want. Let me know if there's no strong feeling either way I'll just go with my gut. 

Entry 19: November 18th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

Third user sugested dream. This one will come in two parts, though the second part will be an addition of my own.

11/18/20XX

 

Max’s foot came down on the city street with a sound like thunder, shattering ground floor windows and causing cars and busses to leap several feet into the air. I looked down on the chaos from her right shoulder, gripping a strand of hair to keep my balance. Max stood 800 feet tall, head and shoulders above all but the tallest skyscrapers in the city. She was standing along one of the largest central avenues, even so her nearly 50 foot wide feet took up all the available width side by side. Her cock arced hundreds of feet in front of her, dripping hundreds of gallons of precum on the streets below. As she walked her hips and shoulders sheared the sides off of buildings leaving a cascade of debris in her wake. 

Between the earth shattering sound of her footsteps I started hearing the occasional *pop*. Searching for the source of the sound I saw a police blockade on the road before us. They were firing up at Max, though their tiny pistols seemed to cause her less distress than a mosquito bite. She looked down at the pathetic display and raised her big toe over the roadblock. The tiny officers saw what was coming and scrambled away. Her 20 foot long toe came crashing down on the cars, reducing them to paper thin scrap metal. 

But the local police weren’t done yet. A helicopter came whirring around the corner to hover just in front of Max’s face. A man on a mega phone was leaning out yelling something. I couldn’t quite make it out but whatever it was it upset Max. She frowned, pursing her lips. Then smiled mischievously. She took a deep breath in through her nose, I could feel the air rushing up past me. Then she opened her mouth ever so slightly and let out a single *puff*. The tiny, for Max, puff of wind hit the helicopter like a brick wall. Instead of simply being blown around like one would expect, it instantly crumpled and flew hundreds of feet back before crashing into the ground below. Max shrugged, the action sending the buildings on her left and right to go crashing to the side. 

“Max!” A voice rang through the cityscape, shattering any windows that remained. “Over here!” We both looked to see Jenna come running towards us. Her every foot fall shaking the foundations of the earth. She was even bigger than Max, standing an even 1000 feet tall. She stopped just in front of Max and wrapped her arms around her. Max’s face was in Jenna’s considerable cleavage as she spoke. 

“Wow! You’ve done some growing, huh?” Max giggled, completely unaware that the two giantesses had just leveled every building within 500 feet. 

“Yup! I told you I was gonna be the biggest one day!” Jenna replied. 

“We’ll see about that!” Max retorted as she stood back. While Jenna was taller, Max’s cock was still easily the biggest of the two, and I watched as she started stroking it and it expanded further. A huge deluge of precum started flooding the streets below, taking people, cars and loose debris with it. Pretty soon I realized it wasn’t just Max’s cock that was growing but her whole body. She shuddered and spurted higher and higher above the skyline, matching and then surpassing Jenna. 

“Oh ho? Don’t think I’m just gonna let you win!” Jenna exclaimed and began stroking her own dick. Both girls were lost in their competition and so didn’t notice what I did. Several contrails approaching from the edge of the city. As the girls passed 1500 feet there were several small flashes followed by distinctive smoke trails. Moments later there were multiple cataclysmic explosions, one right after the other. They weren’t nuclear but they easily had the power to level several city blocks. Only, the city was already mostly leveled and neither Jenna nor Max noticed anything at all. If anything, they sped up. 

Both girls had cleared over 2000 feet tall. The tallest building in the city, standing relatively untouched several hundred feet away, only came up to their shoulders. I looked down to see that there was no longer much of a city left directly below. Instead an ocean of precum hundreds of feet deep was spreading through, and over, the buildings and streets. Then, With a combined moan of pure ecstasy so loud it shattered windows hundreds of miles away both Jenna and Max came simultaneously. As they did they rocketed upwards, passing several miles in heigh almost instantly. The contrails, which had circled around for another pass, were caught in their ascension and disappeared in puffs of smoke and fire. Their semen shot across the land, covering the entire state in mere moments. Cities and suburbs tens of miles away were hit with a tsunami of cum, more powerful than any natural event. As the girls continued to grow and cum I hung on to Max’s hair as I was carried into the upper atmosphere. This became increasingly difficult as her hair was growing with her, not only becoming long enough to reach all the way down to her butt, but the individual strands were becoming thicker than I was tall. Somehow I managed to keep my grip and as the girls ejactulation came to an end. 

I was floating, freely in the vacuum of space. Somehow I didn’t seem to be bothered by this and neither were Max or Jenna. I looked down to notice two things. One, the pale ring representing the extent of the Earth’s atmosphere was below Max’s knees. Two, most of the East Coast of the U.S. was coated in cum several miles deep. Max slowly got down on her hands and knees to peer at the now tiny specs that represented cities.

“Sorry about that.” She tried to whisper but even so the shear volume of her voice obliterated the entire metropolis, sending millions of tons of debris hundreds of miles away. Max sighed and stood back up. Jenna was grinning at her. 

“Wanna go again?” Max beamed back.

“You know it!”


I woke from my dream because I felt the bed shift. I looked around groggily just in time to see what I thought was Jenna’s outline on Max’s side. Before I could say anything the figure darted out the door and disappeared. Still barely awake I decided to go back to sleep. 

When I woke up for real Jenna was already downstairs as usual. She greeted me with a friendly smile and we ate together. Neither she nor I mentioned what was on our minds. I didn’t know how much longer we could do this. Just as I was about to say something she spoke first. 

“So I want to go see our parents today and I want you and Max to come.” her tone was serious and she was looking me in the eye.

“Okay I suppose we can….can you….fit in our house?” I asked, unsure of the answer. 

“Uh….I don’t think so? How high are our ceilings again.” She replied, only half joking. 

“8 feet I think, the doors are under 7 feet though.” I added. She couldn’t fit. If her growth was consistent she should be over 9 feet tall. A part of me couldn’t wait to see my dad’s face when he opened the door only to be face to face with his daughter’s abs.

Once Max was up she agreed to come with us and we decided to do a quick measure of the both of them beforehand.

Max was 10 feet 7 inches tall, 4 more than yesterday. Her growth seemed to be accelerating again. She weighed 940 pounds and he cock was now 7 feet 10 inches long. She had no choice but to let it stick out from under her clothes as it was too hard to be tucked away. Her testicles were now approaching the size of what could only be described as boulders and they too had no other option than to be fully visible.

Jenna, true to form, was 9’2” and had gained a considerable amount of weight up to 423 pounds. Most of this was clearly from muscle as her body was visibly tight and toned. Her dick was an even 36 inches or 3 feet long and while smaller than Max’s her balls were still a marvel. 

I had shrunk just a little further to two and half feet. I only weighed 13 pounds and it was hard to find a single feature on either Jenna or Max’s body that was smaller than I was. 

When we left I suddenly realized I had no idea how we’d be getting to our old house. Jenna had called to ask our dad to come home over his lunch break but he certainly couldn’t be picking us up. Not in a sedan that Max could probably throw like a football. My question was answered almost immediately when Max lifted me up and placed me between her breasts. I was held in place both by the immense pressure of her bust and by the tube top she was wearing. Without further delay both she and Jenna started jogging. 

Now I’d seen Max sprint at over 80 miles an hour but that was a while ago. She wasn’t sprinting now but even so she was passing cars on the sidewalk with barely any effort. Jenna was keeping up and they started chatting casually as they shot past the traffic. My face was protected from the buffeting winds by Max’s hand that she lay across her chest to cover me. We arrived at the house mere 10 minutes later, meaning they must have been averaging at least 90 miles an hour with a light Jog. Jenna was always more athletic than Max but the fact she was already capable of such feets was mind blowing.

Jenna approached the front steps ahead of Max and I. She was head, shoulders and bust above the top of the doorframe and had to lean down to press the doorbell. She was holding her dick out of the way with one hand but as she stepped back she let it fall. When my father opened the door it was right in his face. I had to stifle a giggle at the look he gave it. Jenna spoke first.

“Can we talk out here, I can’t really fit inside your dinky little house.” Her voice was calm but there was still a mocking tone to it. She was probably still upset about their argument. Our dad nodded and stepped out as Jenna moved back to give him space. Finally on level ground, the top of his head was just below her navel. I thought he looked kind of….odd. Like he didn’t fit in his own skin but I couldn’t put my finger on what it was that made him look this way. 

“So.” he said flatly. “Come to apologize.” He folded his arms in an attempt to look in control. I could see Jenna’s face contort in anger but she controlled herself.

“No, I came *for* an apology. You need to accept that this is who I am now. I’m taller than you, I’m stronger than you, and my dick is way, way bigger than yours. I’m not your little girl anymore, you’re my little father.” She paused, her face softening slightly. “But you are still my father. I love you and I want to be able to talk to you again.” For a moment she almost seemed to be the little 5’4” girl she was a week ago. 

Our dad shuffled his feet, he looked away briefly before looking all the way up into Jenna’s eyes. 

“You know I love you too sweetie, it's just….” He stopped, unable to articulate what he wanted to say. When he didn’t continue Jenna’s face hardened slightly. 

“You’ll understand soon enough. That how big you are means nothing if the people you love don’t accept you.” With that she turned away, back to Max and I. Our father stood in the driveway, the door opened behind him and I saw our mom come down to meet him. It was in that moment that I realized what had seemed off about him. Our mom was only 5’3”. At 5’7” our dad should be clearly taller than her. Except he wasn’t. He looked like he was exactly the same size. Before I could say anything Jenna gave Max a nod and we began the trip back to her house. I’m not sure what all this ment, but I bet I’ll have an answer by tomorrow.        


Max’s Stats.

Height: 10’7”

Weight: 940 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 7’10” erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 9’2”

Weight: 423 Lbs

Penise Size: ?? flaccid, 36” erect.

Testicle Size: Large Beach ball.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 2’6”

Weight: 13 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 2” erect.

Testicle Size: large marble.        

 

End Notes:

I'm come to a descision about Trevor. I won't spoil it but all the comments people left did help, so thanks for that!

Entry 20: November 19th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

The second part of the yesterday's dream. 

11/19/20XX


I’m once again clinging to a strand of Max’s hair, a strand over 8 feet in diameter. Somehow I can perceive things as if from a disconnected 3rd person view. I estimated both Max and Jenna to be around 50 miles in height. Tall enough to stand high above the atmosphere but still small enough to stand comfortably on the Earth. Max ground her 2.4 mile long feet deep into the ground, carving out huge swathes of land. Jenna stood nearby, though nearby at this scale is a matter of tens of miles, she was stroking her cock again. It pulsed and stretched before her, leaving a trail of precum in its wake. 

Max approached Jenna, a hungry look in her eye. While Jenna was still in a haze from her last ejaculation Max lifted her of her feet and into a deep kiss. Jenna wrapped her titanic legs around Max’s waist and the two fell to the ground in their embrace. Together they both weighed over 400 billion tons and the impact of their bodies released more energy than the entire nuclear arsenal of every nation on Earth. I watched in awe as the land around them was replaced with red hot magma, neither girl noticed anything they were too focused on each other. 

Max took Jenna’s cock in her mouth and began sucking. Jenna growled in pleasure, her hot breath creating winds that leveled entire cities. As she approached her second climax she started to expand larger and larger, until she finally came and grew in one massive spurt. Max was flug forward onto Jenna’s stomach as she grew. She looked up at her thousand mile lover, the hunger still in her eyes. 

Jenna now spanned nearly halfway across the continental U.S. her toes played in the waters of the Atlantic like it was a rain puddle. The cum from her last ejaculation had shot across the ocean to lay waste to Europe and Western Asia. The proud continent was now drowning in a new ocean, far deeper than any other on Earth. Jenna reached down with a hand twice Max’s size and lifted her up to her waiting lips. She took Max’s 60 mile cock in her mouth and began to return the favor. Jenna’s tongue was nearly as long as Max’s cock and it played over it’s length expertly. Max started growing almost immediately. She quickly passed 100 miles and soon Jenna had to use two hands to keep her held up. By the time she was ready to cum she was nearly the same size as Jenna with a cock twice as long. Jenna had shifted to kneeling in the Pacific Ocean, with max standing in the Atlantic. Her cock reached all the way from the East Coast to the West. With one final throb she released. Trillions of gallons of cum shot forth. She grew so quickly that I momentarily lost sight of the Earth.

When I thought I regained sight of the planet I saw I was mistaken. Instead I was seeing a new planetary body. One that dwarfed the Earth. Max’s cum had accumulated in the vacuum of space into a giant sphere more than 10 times the diameter of the Earth. I knew this because I could see a small shape floating just in front of if. Max herself was almost beyond measure. At 3 million miles tall even her nipples were more than twice the size of our homeworld. I suddenly realized that we’d lost Jenna. She’d be too small to see and it was likely that she’d been lost in Max’s torrent of ejaculate. Then a small dot not much bigger than the Earth appeared alongside the planet. It was rapidly growing. It was Jenna!

She was furiously stroking herself and growing as she did so. Within moments she had surpassed the Earth in size. She was quickly approaching Max’s height and when she did, she didn’t stop. Max wasn’t one to be outdone though, so cock in hand, she followed suit. In their race to reach even greater size neither girl was paying any attention to the planet. As it diminished before them it found itself in between Jenna’s breasts. Each tit was hundreds of times larger than the Earth. It never stood a chance. As the titanic bust came together the planet was erased from existence with less fanfare than swatting a fly.

The only object in the sky that even compared to Max and Jenna now was the sun. but it too quickly dwindled away before them. Its fate was different however. Max was closest to the star and as she surpassed its size and mass her enormous gravity started pulling it towards her. Her mouth was open wide as she moaned in the silence of space. The Sun floated faster and faster towards her open lips. For a brief moment it was outlined against the back of her throat, a speck in the face of infinity, before it simply disappeared. 

Both Jenna and Max had surpassed any attempt at measuring. It wasn’t long before entire galaxies paled in comparison to the freckles on their skin. I don’t know if they even could stop, they seemed to expand indefinitely. But all things must come to an end. 

As the limits of their body’s surpassed even the edges of the universe their growth slowed. They clung to each other, embracing in the void. A small black dot floated over Max’s face. She opened one eye and her pupil strained to focus on a speck a thousand times smaller than itself. She smiled, to be able to perceive the entire universe with just one eye. As she closed her eyelids her eyelashes came sweeping down, taking the universe, and all its inhabitants, with it.


This morning was pretty uneventful. Jenna seemed to be in a good mood, though she was checking her phone constantly. Max insisted on being measured first thing and I was happy to oblige. She was 11 feet even, by Jenna’s measure. And both girls had gained quite a bit of weight with Max coming in at 1095 pounds and Jenna a whopping 678.

“Holy shit, how does someone gain over 200 pounds in a day?” I said, flabbergasted. Jenna smiled and raised her arms to display enormous biceps. Her whole frame had become much more muscular. Even her forearms were wider than my whole body. She was still growing at her breakneck pace, putting her at 9’8” and with a cock nearly 4 feet long. Though Max still reigned supreme in that area. Her massive cock came out to a total of 8’4”. Both girls were clearly starting to have some real trouble restraining themselves. The floor was constantly slippery with their precum and I had to be carried everywhere to avoid shrinking to nothing. Speaking of, Max had something to tell me.

“I got some of the anti-shrink stuff Jenna was talking about. I figure that you can take some now and see how it works. It’s supposed to work over a period of 24 hours so if you don’t like it I can always shrink you back down again.” She winked at me after her last sentence, I considered it carefully. On the one hand I didn’t mind being small. On the other, I was *really* small. 

“I’ll take it.” I said, finally sure of myself. “I can’t grow more than 5 foot-ish so it’s fine.” I took the bottle from her hand and downed it one go, there really wasn’t much. It tasted salty and bitter, not very good at all. 

I was still gagging over the taste when there was a knock at the door. All three of us looked up, surprised. We hadn’t been expecting anyone. Max handed me to Jenna and went to find out who it was. When she opened the massive door she immediately looked down, so it must have been a normal person. She said a few words I couldn’t hear and then motioned the person inside. 

“Who do you think it is?” I whispered to Jenna. 

“I think I have a hunch.” She replied. It turned out neither of us knew who it was as when the person came into full view we both did a double take. It was our mother. 

Our mother was a wisp of a woman, with shoulder length blonde hair and a timid demeanor. Though she looked….different from how I remembered her. She was holding something carefully in her hands, close to her chest. Max directed her to the dining room where we were sitting. It was then that I saw what was different. 

The tables at Max’s house were 6 feet high. Our mother at 5’3” should have been able to walk directly underneath them with no problem. Instead, she was almost level with them. 

“Mom, what are you-” Jenna started to speak but stopped when she saw what our mom was holding in her hands. It was our dad. 

He was tiny. Far, far smaller than me. He must have only been a few inches tall! 

“4 inches.” Our mother answered the question on all our minds. “And I am now 5 foot 11. We came to ask if anyone here has any answers.” Her face was stern and cold. Max was standing in the hallway, unsure of whether she should be party to this conversation. I spoke first.

“Wait so, are you infected?” 

“No. At least I don’t think so. I have grown yes but I don’t have a….penis if that’s what you mean.” She spoke curtly.

“Wait then how did you grow? I thought only infected women could grow like that.” I was completely lost, this was so much to take in. 

“I might, uh, I might know why….” Jenna said sheepishly. She’d placed me on the table top and had stood to get a better look at our parents. 

“Well then, why?” Our mother demanded. There was something oddly funny about seeing this tiny woman staring down a nine and half foot tall amazon and winning. 

“Well…...I may have snuck some….stuff into the coffee machine at home.” 

“Stuff? What kind of stuff?” 

“I uh….kinda mixed Max and my own….precum….” The entire room fell silent. For several agonizing seconds we all stood there, no one saying a word. Then, our mother started laughing. It started small at first, then became loud to the point of guffawing. Jenna and I exchanged glances thinking oh no, we broke her until finally she calmed down enough to speak.

“That’s a major relief. I thought he was cheating on me with Max or Jenna or something. I was so furious when I found him all shrunk in the bed next to me.” 

“You’re not….mad?” Jenna probed cautiously. 

“Oh no, I’ve been thinking of trying to buy some of that stuff for a while, just to get him small enough that he wouldn’t be able to brush me off anymore. I nearly asked Max for some once I saw how it worked on your brother. Though I do have to say, I never imagined he’d get this small. Did you hear that darling? You’re off the hook!” She raised our tiny father in front of her face, beaming at him. His voice was barely audible from my position.

“Yes, yes I did now what about growing me back?” 

“Oh yes, that’s right. I promised him that if everything was cleared up that we’d see about getting some antidote for him. Jenna you know more about that stuff, will it work?” 

“Maybe? It’s never been used on someone that small though, it’s likely that it’ll only grow him back a couple of inches….” 

“Ah well it was worth a shot.” Our mother gave up on the idea almost immediately, despite the small tantrum our father was throwing in her palm. “Well, we’d best be on our way. I still need to head to work and I suppose I’ll be taking your father with me. Best of luck to you both!” With that she walked briskly out the way she came, giving max a friendly nod on her way by. As Max closed the door behind her Jenna and I stood in complete disbelief. 

“Did you really do that?” I finally asked. 

“Yeah, but I only expected him to lose, like, a foot at the most…” She replied. “Maybe mixing two futa’s pre is, like, extra potent or something?” 

“And wait we never figured out why mom grew either.” 

“Oh that’s easy.” Max said as she returned. “It doesn’t affect men and women the same. She’s lucky she wasn’t infected though, or maybe she would’ve preferred that I don’t know.” 

“She seemed so happy.” I said, genuinely confused. 

“Well dad always was kinda a jerk, maybe she’s just glad she doesn’t have to deal with that anymore. I mean, if he gets outta hand she can just put him in a drawer or under a cup.” We all laughed at that. 

“Maybe you should tell her to remember to add air holes.” I joked. 

“Oh shit, should I?” Jenna giggled. 

After we’d calmed down and returned to our daily business I wondered, what must it be like to be that small? I didn’t really want to find out first hand but I was still curious. My world had changed so much I’d never really considered that there was a world below even my own.                


Max’s Stats.

Height: 11’0”

Weight: 1095 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 8’4” erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 9’8”

Weight: 678 Lbs

Penise Size: ?? flaccid, 42” erect.

Testicle Size: Large Beach ball.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 2’4”

Weight: 10 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 2” erect.

Testicle Size: Marble.   

Entry 21: November 20th by Breaker

11/20/20XX


The night after I took the….anti-shrink serum? Growth serum? I’m not really sure what to call it. Anyway, the night after I took it was agonizing. I’d eaten a huge dinner just before, I don’t think I’ve ever been that hungry in my life. Afterwards I was completely unable to fall asleep. It was as if I could feel every bone and muscle in my body and they were all experiencing growing pains. Max did her best to keep me comfortable, I spent most of the night using her large, cushiony breasts as pillows. It would’ve been nice, if not for the excruciating pain. Sometime around 4AM it became more bearable and was able to drift off to sleep. I woke several hours later in the afternoon, the girls having let me sleep in. 

As soon as I got off the bed I noticed I was bigger. Everything was still comically oversized from my perspective but less so. I wandered down the stairs and into the living room to find Max and Jenna trying to relax. I say trying because they were both hard as diamond and focusing mostly on ignoring their throbbing erections. Jenna saw me the moment I walked in, finally happy to find something else to concentrate on she jumped up to greet me.

“Hey sleepy head! How’re you feeling?” She squatted before me with a big grin across her mouth. “My my, look at you! You’re growing up so fast!” She teased. She was still more than a head taller than me and her rippling muscle only served to emphasize the physical difference between us. 

“How much did you grow babe?” Max had stood and was circling around behind me, looking me over like a lioness stalking her prey. 

“I dunno, a couple feet at least.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Why don’t we find out, we can do us at the same time!” Jenna suggested. With that she grabbed me under my shoulders and lifted me as she stood. She carried me like a toddler down to the basement where she gently placed me in front of the tape measure. “You wanna do the honors Max?” She offered, stepping back. Max smiled and stood forward. She sat down, her legs stretching out on either side of me. Just like Jenna, she was still far taller than I was even like this. Sitting like she was her incredible cock had to be folded over her shoulder to avoid smacking me in the face and her titanic balls pressed against my lower legs and thighs, taking up all the space between us. She held one massive hand out over my head and leaned forward to see the number. Her breasts kept me pinned tightly to the pole.

“Looks like you’re 4’7”.” She leaned back and made a mocking pouting face. “That’s too bad, you’re still 6 inches shorter than I was.” When she said that all I could imagine was myself standing before her 20 days ago. Despite only being 5’1” I still had to look up into her eyes.

“And 9 inches shorter than me!” Jenna added. Now I saw her in front of me too. My little sister’s head cleared my own completely, the top of my skull not even reaching her chin. 

“Yeah, yeah I’m still a shorty. But at least I can walk around the house without having to climb the stairs like a jungle gym.” Max and Jenna exchanged knowing glaces. “What, what’s that for?” I asked.

“Well….” Max said. “You know how the ceilings in most of this house are 16 feet high? And how the doors are only 12 feet high?”  

“Yeah….” I had a feeling I knew where this was going.

“Well both Jenna and I are over 10 feet tall now and I still have at least 10 days of growing left. Sooo….we’re probably gonna have to move again, to an even bigger house. If I end up near 20 feet tall this place just isn’t gonna cut it.” Max sat back on her hands and looked down at me apologetically. I sighed.

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense. You really think you’ll reach 20 feet tall?” Max shrugged. 

“Maybe, I don’t see why not.” 

“Speaking of,” Jenna spoke up. “Why don’t we do you next Max?” 

“Yeah, okay!” Max smiled and quickly stood. Even though I hadn’t moved, the sight of her rising above me so quickly nearly gave me vertigo. 

Jenna held me in her arms while we measured Max. She was now 11 feet 4 inches tall. She was still growing slower than Jenna but she also had quite the head start. Not to mention her cock was a monolithic 8’10”.

“Damn, Max. You’re dick alone is nearly taller than the tallest man in recorded history!” Jenna said with admiration. Upon hearing this Max moaned softly and her cock throbbed eagerly. 

“Check again.” She said in a breathy tone. Jenna obliged. Both our jaws dropped when we saw that Max’s dick now measured 9 feet even. 

“How did you do that!” Jenna gasped. “I didn’t know you could grow on command like that!” 

“I can’t.” Max whispered. “I just wasn’t completely hard yet.” 

After we spent a few minutes marveling at Max’s recent growth, we switched to weight. 

“Why don’t we do you again, just to see.” Max suggested. Gesturing for me to step on the scale. The last time I was weighed on this thing my body couldn’t even activate it. This time I was at least heavy enough to do that. 

“74 pounds.” I said aloud. “That’s really light, even for some one as small as me.” I had noticed that while I had grown taller, I hadn’t filled out much and so was pretty scrawny. Obviously the human body wasn’t meant to go from 5’8” to 2’6” to 4’7” in less than two weeks. 

“Hey at least you weigh more than dad!” Jenna giggled. “Mom called this morning, apparently he’s down to 4 inches and less than a pound. Oh and she’s grown to 6’3.” She held her phone out to show a picture of our mom holding our dad in the palm of her hand. He was clinging to one of her fingers, which was longer than he was. I also noticed that mom seemed more than just taller, her figure had filled out as well. She was no longer a waife, in fact she could almost be described as curvy. 

I felt Max’s arms wrap around me and moments later I started rising. She placed me on her shoulders with my legs on either side of her head.  

“My turn, little guy!” She said as she stood on the scale. Jenna read the number.

“1,308 pounds, so that makes you 1,234 pounds Max. What a nice number!” She giggled. “Now do me!” She quickly switched gears to herself.

We already knew how tall she was, 10’2”, and how long her cock was, 46” or 3’10”. Her weight came out to 957 pounds, keeping up with her recent trend of packing on a lot of muscle weight. Upon hearing this Jenna had a suggestion. 

“Why don’t we have a little competition Max?” She pointed to the resistance trainer in the corner of the room. “Winner gets to use Trevor as a teddy bear for tonight.” I was about to say something but Max spoke first. 

“You’re on!” She cracked her knuckles and walked over to the machine. The last time I saw her use this machine she had benched 800 pounds. This time she started the base weight at 1000 pounds and set the modifier to 2x. She winked at me and then turned her attention to the bar. With no small amount of effort she heaved upwards, lifting the one ton weight high above her head. She let out a breath and then repeated the action. With every lift her cock throbbed and dribbled, creating a pool at the foot end of the machine. After 10 reps she placed the bar down and sat up. 

“10 reps at 1 ton, beat that!” She said confidently and stood aside for Jenna to take her place. Jenna just smirked and lay down. She looked over at me.

“Come here and set that dial to 4 times.” I stood in place. 

“You can’t be serious….2 tons? Are you sure?” 

“Absolutely.” She said flatly a small grin creeping around the edge of her mouth. I hesitated for only a moment before doing as she asked. Once the weight was set she licked her lips, gripped the bar and pushed. To even her own surprise, judging by the look on her face, she lifted the weight with little to no effort. She completed the 10 reps before glancing at me. I knew what she meant and turned the dial up to 4 tons. Now she was having a little trouble but was still able to complete the 10 lifts. But she didn’t stop. She kept lifting, a glassy look coming over her eyes. 

“Jen,” I tried to get her attention. “Jenna you can stop you won.” 

“Oooooh dear.” Max whispered and pointed. I followed her finger to Jenna’s rising cock. It had already been hard but now it actually seemed to be growing before our eyes. A pulsing heat started to emanate from Jenna’s body. I watched as her muscles started to bulge and expand in rhythm with her lifting. Her whole body started to lengthen before us. Short, sharp moans started escaping from her lips as she surged larger and her swelling balls started pushing her legs apart. 

“W-what’s happening?” I stuttered, stumbling back into Max’s thigh.

“I think she’s lost control, she can’t hold it in anymore.” As if on cue, Jenna’s back arched and she screamed in pleasure as she came. The weight from the bench press ripped from its confines and flew across the room. An inconceivable stream of cum pulsed from her penis, shooting all the way to the 20 foot ceiling and coating the fair wall. Max swept me up in her arms to save me from the rising tide. Jenna leaned forward to clutch her still growing cock as it flooded the floor around us. For what seemed like minutes she continued her orgasm until finally the last few gallons of semen dripped from her softening cock. 

Max was standing in a sea of cum nearly up to her shins. Considering that the room was as large as the footprint of an entire house this was an impressive feat. Jenna slowly stood, clutching her head. Both Max and I watched as she rose higher and higher before us. She seemed to go on for ages before her head impacted the ceiling. 

“Owie!” she said, rubbing her skull. Her voice was louder too, even just talking normally was as loud as a normal person shouting. “What happened, why are you so small?” She asked, still out of it. She was unable to stand up in the 20 foot high room and was looking down at Max and I bewildered. Her now soft cock swung in front of us, easily still as long or longer than Max was tall. “Oh shit...I came? Oh dammit I wanted to grow some more!” She stomped her foot in frustration, shaking the entire house. 

“I think….you’ve grown plenty….” I said carefully.

“What? I can’t hear you, you’re too tiny.” Jenna squatted down on her toes to get closer. Her hair fell around Max and I like a curtain and her hot breath nearly blew Max off her feet. “Oh wow,” Jenna whispered, apparently realizing for the first time just how much she grew. “I’m so big! And you’re so small!” She tried standing again, forgetting the ceiling. “Ouch! How high were these again?” 

“20 feet….” Max said, awestruck.

“Huh, interesting. I guess I’m one of the few cases that grow in one final spurt when they finally cum. It’s too bad though, If I’d managed to go the whole month I coulda reached 30 or even 40 feet.” Max and I looked at each other nervously. 

“Jenna how are you gonna get out?” Max yelled up to her. 

“Hmmm? Oh I have an idea but you might not like it. Remember how you said we were gonna have to get a new house eventually anyway?” She grinned widely. 

“You can’t be serious….” I said.

“Oh she’s serious.” Max replied, smiling as well

“Wait you’re okay with this?” I asked, truly lost now. Max just grinned down at me and then shouted up to Jenna. 

“Let us get out of the basement first!” 

“Okay! You have 10 seconds, one….” Max didn’t wait to hear the rest of the count down and sprinted up the stairs with me in her arms. We made it to the front lawn just in time to hear Jenna’s arms burst through to the first floor. There was more crashing and shattering as we looked in through the dining room windows to see Jenna heave herself up from the basement. Her hulking frame plowing aside furniture and walls like they were paper mache. A massive foot came crashing through the wall and onto the lawn in front of us. Max backed up as Jenna burst through the house to stand outside. She stretched, finally able to raise her arms over her shoulders. 

“Ahhhh! Free at last!” She beamed down at Max and I. “How’s the weather down there, former tallest in the world?” She mocked. 

“Oh just you wait! I’m coming for you!” Max grinned up at her. Then the two of them laughed together. I was still trying to take in what I’d just witnessed. A single thought crossed my mind and I spoke it aloud.

“Where are we gonna sleep….” The girls only laughed harder.    


Max’s Stats.

Height: 11’4”

Weight: 1274 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 9’0” erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 20’+

Weight: ??? Lbs

Penise Size: 11’+ flaccid, ?? erect.

Testicle Size: Small Car.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 4’7”

Weight: 74 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 2” erect.

Testicle Size: Marble.

 

End Notes:

Max may have to get creative if she wants to catch up with Jenna ;)

Entry 22: November 21st by Breaker
Author's Notes:

At little more world building in this one, jus to satisfy myself. 

11/21/20XX


Thanks to Max’s considerable savings we were able to begin construction of a new house almost immediately. Normally a building this size would take the better part of a year to complete. But a new company that was trying to promote its “modular building technique” promised that it could be done in under a week. In the meantime, we ended up staying at an abandoned airfield, donated to us by the State. 

After Jenna grew to over 20 feet tall there were all kinds of people interested in helping, or as Max put it regulating, her. She was given assurances of food and clothing and after she insisted, by looming over the state representative while sitting on her knees, Max and I were granted the same. 

We were now living in a modified hanger with 60 foot ceilings and large partitions to create separate rooms. Thankfully there were no longer any stairs. We even had hot water and Wi-Fi. 

“They’re probably trying really hard to keep me happy so I don’t go on a rampage.” Jenna said with a sly grin. I wouldn’t blame them if that were the case. At her size, with the amount of muscle she had, Jenna was probably the most powerful animal on the planet. 

It turned out we weren’t far off. The day after she’d had her growth spurt and just as we were settling into our new home, we got a visitor. He introduced himself as General Trent and he looked the part. He was bulky and square jawed, with a flat cut of dark brown hair and eyes that looked like they could pierce steel.  At 6’6” he would’ve been downright intimidating, were he in anyone else's company. Around Max and Jenna, he barely looked any bigger than me. 

“I’m here to request your cooperation with an ongoing government project.” He spoke curtly and loud, filling the hanger with his deep voice. He had directed the question at Jenna, who was sitting on a giant, half finished chair. But Max replied first.

“What kind of project? What could the government possibly want her for?” She stood in between Jenna and Trent, her arms folded. Her cock, which was much longer than the General was tall, protruded from her crotch and hovered in front of his chest. To his credit, despite not even coming up to Max’s waist, Trent stood his ground and addressed the whole room this time. 

“It is an initiative to combat the possibility of forgein enhanced female armed forces. The president believes there is a clear and present danger of our enemies using enhanced females as a weapon. Against which the ordinary soldier could not prevail.”

“Enhanced females? Really? That’s what you went with?” Max said, her voice oozing sarcasm. 

“You want her to be a soldier?” I interjected. I may be the smallest one here but Jenna was still my sister and I didn’t like where this was going. Trent chose to reply to my question.

“No, we do not yet believe in using enhance--in using women like your sister for combat, yet. But we would like her help determining what methods, if any, are effective against women such as herself.” He paused, no one was saying anything. Max and I looked up at Jenna who seemed undecided as she shuffled in her seat. Finally she spoke.

“Would I have to go far away?” 

“Not at all. We have no means of transporting you safely and you’d probably damage the roads if you were to walk. So we are prepared to come to you. In fact we’re already setting up in the hanger next door.” 

“Jumping to conclusions are we.” Max raised an eyebrow. Trent huffed.

“I understand you may have reservations so all I can do is ask. But I will mention that there will be significant, compensation.” Jenna perked up at this.

“And I can stay here when I’m not working with you, right?” She asked.

“Of course.” Trent replied.

“I’ll do it!” Jenna stood and leaned over to present her hand for the General to shake. He hesitated before taking her massive index finger and giving it a brisk shake. 

“Not so fast!” A voice came from the entrance of the Hanger. We all turned to look and saw our mother sprinting towards us. When she finally arrived, out of breath, she took a few moments to collect herself before speaking. “Whew, I’ve always wanted to say that! Now.” She turned to face Trent. She was wearing flats but even so she was looking down into his eyes. “I want to know why you want my daughter specifically.” 

“Mom! How do you even know what this is about, you just got here!” Jenna said indignantly. 

“I have very good hearing, besides it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what the military wants with a giantess.” She turned her attention back to Trent who had turned to face her. 

“We believe that since she is an extreme example that she will provide the most useful intel. And she is less likely to get hurt.” Our mother’s eyes flashed at his last statement. 

“Very well. She is an adult and I can’t rightly tell her not to go with you. But,” She stood extra straight and glared down at the shorter man. “If anything at all happens to her, you will have to answer to me. Is that clear?” For the first time, despite just shaking hands with a girl over 4 times his height, the General seemed nervous. 

“Yes ma’am. I do.” 

“Good.” Our mother stood aside to allow him to pass. As he departed he turned to say one last thing to Jenna. 

“Come over to the hanger at 0800 hours tomorrow and we’ll start the orientation.” With that he was gone. 

Our mother’s attitude did a complete 180 once the General had left. She ran over to give me a hug. 

“Trevor sweetie, how are you? I know I’ve been rather distant lately, to the both of you. I’m so sorry about that.” my voice was muffled by her considerable cleavage as she rocked me too and fro.

“That’s okay ma. How’s things? Where’s dad?” 

“Oh! He’s right here.” My mother reached into her purse and pulled out a large match box. “It’s the only place that’s really safe for him while we’re traveling.” She explained. She opened the box to reveal an interior lined with soft tissue where our father was lying. “He gets upset when I put him in my purse but I have to put him somewhere where I know where he is.” We all peered down at the tiny man crawling out onto our mother’s hand. “I think he’s finally stopped shrinking at two and half inches and I’ve grown to 6’9”.” 

“You both look….good….” Max said diplomatically. Our father rolled his eyes but said nothing. When he saw Jenna he waved sheepishly. She waved back with a single finger, then she leaned way down to get her eye as close as possible. She couldn’t quite get down far enough so my mother had to raise her hand above her head. Jenna’s massive pupil focused on her minuscule father. Her eye was larger than his entire body.

“Wow, that was some potent stuff…” She whispered. She wasn’t wrong. It was hard to imagine that less than two weeks ago this same man, who was now dwarfed by her eye, stood taller than her.     

“Speaking of,” Our mother said. “You wouldn’t happen to have any more?” Jenna sat back and raised her eyebrows. 

“What, you want to make him even smaller?”

“Oh no, I want it for myself and some of my friends. I used to be quite short and I have to say, being tall, like really tall, has been life changing.” 

“I dunno,” Jenna worried. “Most women who come in contact with that kinda stuff get infected, unless you wanna risk that….” 

“Oh I don’t mind. Besides, at the rate this thing is spreading it's possible that come this time next year I’ll have it anyway.” 

“Well then you’ll have to ask Max. I’ve stopped growing so my fluids aren’t useful for that anymore.” Our mother turned to face Max.

“Well how about it? I can pay you if that’s what you want.” 

“Oh….” Max stuttered. “T-that won’t be necessary, just tell me how much you want, I have plenty to spare.” She laughed dryly, clearly finding the whole thing a little awkward.


Our mother stayed for another hour or so before finally leaving with two large gallon jugs of Max’s “fluids”. Afterwards, the three of us retired to the makeshift living room. Max sat in a large recliner, bought from one of her specialty shops, with me on her lap. Jenna sat on the floor, as none of her custom furniture was ready yet. We just relaxed for a bit before I spoke.

“We never measured anyone today.” I observed. 

“Yeah, well. We don’t even have the stuff to do it here.” Max replied tiredly. 

“They said I was 22 feet 8 inches when they did me, and I weigh six and half tons.” Jenna said nonchalantly, her flaccid cock twitched slightly at the mention of her tremendous size. “I even picked up one of the semi trucks as a joke, no one laughed though.” Max and I did, both then and now. 

“Well Max is probably, close to 12 feet by now, and probably weighs 1500 pounds or thereabouts.” I guessed aloud. “I bet you’re dick is well over nine and half feet.” I looked at the massive cock that rose in front of me. Wherever I looked it was front and center. 

“I still feel small though, next to you at least.” Max said, looking up at Jenna. “I’m gonna have to get creative if I want to catch back up.” I laughed lightly at this, until I saw Max’s face and saw she wasn’t joking. She looked like she was planning something, but what on earth could it be? I had no idea. But I had the feeling that my world was about to get a lot bigger.


Max’s Stats.

Height: 11’8”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 9’0”+ erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 22’8”+

Weight: 6.5 Tons

Penise Size: 11’+ flaccid, ?? erect.

Testicle Size: Small Car.  

 

Entry 23: November 22nd by Breaker

11/22/20XX


This morning when Max and I woke up Jenna had already left for her orentaintion with Trent. But she still left us a surprise. As the two of us were scrounging up food for breakfast we heard a low yawn coming from Jenna’s partition followed by heavy footsteps. Max and I exchanged a look, we were both thinking the same thing. *Jenna wasn’t alone last night.* Sure enough who should come walking out of her room but Lorena, bleary eyed and messy haired. 

I remembered Lorena from the futa bar Max had taken me to. The leggy Latino stood 7 feet 10 inches tall with a firm, toned body and wide curves. Her ebony hair cascaded around her body, still frizzy and loose from the night before. She stood before us naked, her cock dangling down by her knees. 

“Oh, Maxy. What are you doing here?” She said sleepily. Max giggled lightly.

“I think that’s my line, I live here.”
“Oh, you live with Jenna? Are you two….?” 

“She’s my sister.” I interjected as Max blushed at the implication.

“Ooooh it’s you! The little gentleman from the bar!” Lorena perked up and waltzed over to where I was sitting, on top of the 7 foot table. She looked down at me slightly and purred. “You should join us next time, little one. Your sister is very….talented.” My face turned crimson at the thought. Thankfully I was saved by Max placing a hand on Lorena’s shoulder. She absolutely towered over her, with Lorena’s head even with her abs.  

“He’s got his hands full, if you Know what I mean.” She grinned down at the smaller amazon. 

“Mmmh, I’m sure he does! Anyone would have their hands full with you Maxy!” Lorena turned abruptly and reached her hands up to fodel Max’s freely hanging breasts. “You’re such a big girl Maxy!” She giggled as her hands were lost into the soft, supple flesh of Max’s tits. Max took a step back.

“H-hey! I’m spoken for!” She wrapped her arms around her bulging chest, lifting it out of Lorena’s reach.

“Boooo, too bad. We could have so much fun together!” Lorena crossed her arms and made an exaggerated pouting face. Then she winked at me before heading back into Jenna’s room to get dressed. 

“She’s a real handful, huh Max?” I said as I watched Lorena disappear behind the partition. Max didn’t respond. I turned to see her leaning against a wall breathing heavily. Her entire body was flushed and her cock was pointed high at the ceiling, visibly throbbing. “Oh shit, Max are you--?” I stopped. Almost anything I said or did at this point would only make things worse, or better depending on your point of view. The idea of Max growing like Jenna caused me to look worriedly up at the 60 foot ceilings. I chose to remain silent and allow Max to calm herself down. Several minutes later she had completely flooded the hanger floor with her precum. I had no idea where so much was even coming from. Part way through Lorena came out, fully dressed. 

“Ay dios mio, Maxy. You need to release!” I motioned for her to keep quiet, the last thing Max needed was Lorena’s sultry voice and exotic accent pushing her over the edge. She waded through the fluid coating the floor to stand by me. “What’s she doing?” She whispered into my ear. 

“Trying to calm down, she’s got this goal of going the whole month before she cums for the first time.” I whispered back.

“The whole month? That’s insane! You mean to tell me she’s gone 22 days already? I thought she was just a fast grower!” I nodded silently. A few more moments passed with Max letting out the occasional moan while Lorena and I watched on.

“Is this my fault?” Lorena asked, referring to her groping of Max’s chest.

“Not entirely, though it would probably be best if you left. I don’t think us watching her is helping.” Lorena stood for a few more seconds looking one final time at Max’s full length and whispering “Ay dios mio” before she giggled quietly, gave me one final wink and snuck out of the hanger. 

By the time Max had control of herself nearly the entire hanger floor was coated in several inches of precum. We both had to leave while a standby team armed with powerful vacuums went to work. Apparently Jenna had hired them with the approval of her new government sponsors. Max carried me out to the abandoned runway and we sat on the edge looking down its length. 

“Do you think you’re gonna make it another week?” I asked, genuinely concerned. 

“I really hope so.” Max said. She had placed me in between her breasts as she leaned back on her hands. “It’s getting pretty tough and I’m having some wild dreams.” 

“Oh yeah? Like what?” I asked. Max pointed down the length of the runway. 

“There’s one where I don’t actually get any taller but my dick ends up growing longer than this runway. My balls are the size of two story houses and when I cum I drown the entire city, skyscrapers and all.” Her dick twitched at the memory. I gave it an apprehensive look. “Then there’s my favorite.” She paused to look down at me, smiling.

“Oh yeah? Tell me about it.” 

“Well…” She said before sliding down to lay on her back. “You and I are back the way we were before I got infected. We’re kissing on the bed but every time we kiss I get a little bigger. My clothes start ripping and I can feel your mouth getting smaller and smaller.” As she spoke her dick pulsed and rose. “Then we stand up and I’m ever so slightly taller than you. We keep making out and I have to look further down to reach you. Pretty soon I’m just too tall to kiss you so I have to pick you up. My cock is super hard,” It most definitely was. “And you can sit on it without me needing to hold you up. I get so tall that my head cracks the ceiling but we don’t care and as I burst through the roof I get so big that even with you standing on my dick you can’t even reach my tits.” She was panting now and I realized that asking her to relate her dreams to me may not have been such a good idea. “But it’s okay because you start kissing my dick, even as it grows two or three times your size you kiss and lick the head. I get so tall that I can see over all the rooftops and I feel like I could pick the clouds out of the sky. When I finally cum I drown the whole planet and there’s nothing left except me and you.” I could feel the heat emanating from her body. If I didn’t do something we were gonna have a repeat of this morning. Even now she was once again flooding the ground around us. 

“How can you feel me? If I’m so small.” I ask, hoping to distract her. It seems to work as her eyes refocus and her breathing slows. 

“I don’t know….it’s a dream and we have, like, a deep cosmic connection or something….” 

“Oh I get it, so I’m like the Silver Surfer. MINE IS THE POWER COSMIC!” I imitate a comically deep voice. Max laughs, the spasms bouncing me up and down on her chest.    

“Yeah, sure little man. And I guess that makes me Imperiex then.” 

“Um, ackchyually” I say in a mocking tone. “The Silver Surfer serves Galactus, Imperiex is from DC.” Max giggles and rolls her eyes. Then in one fluid motion she rolls over, pinning me to the tarmac with her massive chest.

“Well Mr. Lee, let’s see your smart mouth get you out of this!” There was no chance. I was smothered in several hundred pounds of boobflesh. Max kept most of her weight off me to keep from hurting me but even so my body was completely suppressed. Only my head protruded from her massive bosom. So I did the only thing I could and kissed her neck. I felt the pressure on me lighten as Max’s cock stiffened ever so slightly, raising her body off the ground. She blushed down at me. “Smooth move, nerd.” She smiled and with the same speed and grace as before she rolled back over, gripping me to her chest. 

“You guys done?” Jenna’s voice came from above us. Max and I looked up from laying on the runway to see my sister standing over us. 

“You’re back!” We both said in unison. 

“Yup! And I brought a present!” Jenna beamed and held out a large object. Max stood to get a better look, keeping me held to her bust. The object was an oversized tape measure that claimed to go all the way to 25 feet.

“Perfect!” Max exclaimed “Let’s do it now!” She began walking back to the hanger. Jenna followed, her long legs quickly catching up.

As we entered the Hanger the cleaning crew was just leaving. As they walked back out they saw the small pond Max had created at the end of the runway. They gave a collective sigh as they adjusted their equipment and went back to work. 

Once inside Jenna started talking about her day. 

“So they really just wanted me to sign a bunch of stuff today. Then, they made me sit through a bunch of boring videos about ‘national security’ and NDA’s and other junk. After that they measured me, again, even though the state already did it yesterday.”

“Aww so they didn’t let you stomp on any tanks?” I said sarcastically. 

“Nah, but I did ask.” Jenna replied, the joke lost on her. “Okay, Max ready?” She’d set up the tape measure against one of the partitions and marked off all the way to 25 feet in height with 2 inch intervals. 

“Sure am!” Max replied and stood against the wall. I was still being carried between her cleavage, not that it made a difference. There’s no way I’d be able to measure her at my size.

“Okay you are….12 feet 10 inches…?” Jenna sounded confused. “That’s more than a foot taller than yesterday, how’d you grow so much?” She looked down at Max with a look of genuine curiosity. Max just smiled innocently back up at her. 

“Oh you know me, I am a grower!” Jenna looked to me for answers, I just shrugged as best I could with my arms enveloped in Max’s boobs. 

“Okay….well time for you’re dick then.” Jenna moved on, this time holding the tape measure out along Max’s cock. “9’7”, huh that’s more normal, well for a 12 foot amazon at least.” She mused aloud. “Still smaller than mine is while it’s soft though!” She adjusted to stand next to Max and held out her cock. It took both her hands to hold it up. “It’s 11 foot 4 like this! They measured me hard at 26’9”! It’s longer than our parents' house is tall!” She was gloating now and her cock responded, growing longer and harder right before our eyes. Pretty soon it was protruding out, at Max’s shoulder level, and dwarfing her in size. Max’s eyes sparkled. 

“Just you wait! Records are made to be broken!” I knew she meant business and if anyone could surpass Jenna, it would be Max.              


Max’s Stats.

Height: 12’10”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 9’7”+ erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 22’8”+

Weight: 6.5 Tons

Penise Size: 11’4”+ flaccid, 26’9” erect.

Testicle Size: Small Car.

 

End Notes:

Getting close to the final week.  Max is gonna have to try super hard to make it all the way, meanwhile Jenna is going to be discovering exactly what kind of freedoms a women her size can experiance. 

Entry 24: November 23rd by Breaker

11/23/20XX

 

I was up in my room fooling around on my computer when I heard my mother’s voice from downstairs. 

“Trevor! Jenna! Dinner’s ready!” I sighed and took off my headphones. As I left my room I met Jenna in the hallway. My little sister smiled briefly up at me before heading down the stairs. I followed and found both her and my mother in the dining room but something was off. The table wasn’t set and I couldn’t smell any food at all. I stood next to my sister, her head barely clearing my shoulders. Our mother stood at the head of the table. She was huge! She must have been over 7 feet tall and her large breasts hung freely off her chest. She smiled warmly and held her arms wide, beckoning us to come towards her. I hesitated but Jenna grinned and quickly ran into her open arms. Our mother guided Jenna’s head to her right breast, needing to bend over slightly to allow her to reach. Jenna started gulping at her nipple, a small amount of white liquid dribbling from her mouth. 

My mother looked back to me and once again waved me over. My body seemed to move on its own until I was standing mere inches from her bosom. I looked over at Jenna and noticed that Mother was no longer bending over to bring her breast down to her level. And Jenna’s head, which previously was level with my shoulders, was now rising to my chin. I didn’t get to look any longer as I felt a powerful hand gently grip the back of my head and pull it into my Mother’s left nipple. Almost immediately a warm, slightly sweet liquid started flowing into my mouth. To avoid making a mess I had no choice but to swallow. 

A gentle wave of warmth and pleasure rippled through my body and I started actively suckling my Mother’s teat. It tasted like warm hot chocolate on cold winter's night, like the first bite of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, like homemade chicken soup with a cold, it tasted like home.

“Shhhhhh, there, there. That’s it. Let mommy feed you.” My mother whispered as she stroked my head gently. I was so engrossed in drinking my fill that I didn't notice that Jenna’s head had risen above my own. I could feel my clothes getting looser around me but I didn’t care. All that mattered was my mother’s milk. 

Both my sister and I drank for several minutes before the difference in our sizes made things too awkward to continue. Our mother stood back, holding both of us and arms length. As I separated from her breast and looked over at Jenna I found that I was eye level with her stomach. Jenna herself was nearly as tall as Mother, I meanwhile had shrunk considerably. Mother smiled down at me. Then she took a seat and patted her lap. I understood what she wanted and quickly clambered up. Jenna knelt beside her and once again the two of us were at eye level. 

We resumed our meal, though this time something was different. As I was getting smaller around my Mother’s nipple it felt as though it were growing faster than I was shrinking. I opened one eye and sure enough I could see her head creeping towards the ceiling. As she grew so did Jenna. Both of them expanded around me until they were all my vision could take in. I could feel my Mother’s breast growing over me, enveloping more and more of my body. Pretty soon her nipple was too large to fit into my mouth and I had to resort to suckeling a corner. Her breasts grew, larger than my body larger than the kitchen table, larger than the dining room and still they grew. I don’t know if the house shattered around us or if it was ever really there to begin with. 

As my Mother grew and I shrunk she needed less and less force to keep me pinned to her tit. The torrent of milk quickly became more than I could ever hope to swallow and I was drenched in its flow. Soon even a single drop was enough to encompass my entire body and my Mother pulled her finger, with me on it, away from her chest. I was a speck on her fingertip barely visible from her astronomical perspective. 

“Now it’s time for desert.” Her warm voice boomed all around me. She held her finger up and turned it to face my equally gigantic sister. Jenna smiled greedily, then she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. Her tongue, dozens of times larger than my tiny frame, unfurled like an oversized fleshy carpet. My Mother extended her finger onto Jenna’s waiting tongue. I felt my whole body contact the massive muscle. I was pressed between finger and tongue. Slowly the pressure from my Mother relaxed as she pulled her finger back, leaving me on my sister’s tongue. I looked up and saw my Mother’s face retreat behind a set of glistening teeth as Jenna pulled her tongue back into her mouth. The last image I saw was my Mother’s smiling face as Jenna’s mouth closed and I was surrounded by darkness.


I awoke to the familiar feeling of Max’s hot body expanding around me. I quickly rolled to the edge of the oversized bed to get a good look at her growth spurt. She moaned and grunted in pained pleasure as her body surged larger. There was something different this time. Normally when she grew it was a relatively smooth process. One that appeared to be immensely pleasurable. But now her body was shuddering and throbbing as it grew. It jerked larger and I swore I could almost hear her bones creaking as they expanded. She let out a cry that sounded more like a scream of pain than a moan of pleasure. Her body lurched suddenly, growing several inches in every direction in a single spurt. 

“Wha’s goin’ on?” Jenna stood in the doorway rubbing her eyes. She must’ve been woken by Max’s cry. 

“I don’t--I don’t really know.” I said truthfully. Jenna finally rubbed the last of the sleep from her eyes and looked down at Max. Already her body had grown past the makeshift 14 foot bed and she didn’t seem to be slowing down. 

“What the hell? Is she okay?” Jenna asked, her voice lined with worry. 

“I don’t know!” I replied. All either of us could do was watch as Max continued to grow. After what seemed like ages her spurts slowed, then stopped. Both her head and her knees extended over the confines of the bed. She was absolutely gigantic! Her rock hard penis stood like a flag pole between Jenna and I. The bed was only 3 feet off the ground but even so the tip of Max’s dick was nearly at Jenna’s eye level. 

Max yawned widely and slowly rose to a sitting position. She rubbed her eyes as her cock crashed into the partition at the far end of the bed. 

“Good mornin’ guys.” She mumbled sleepily. She looked from me to Jenna, both of us simply stood there with looks of amazement and concern. “What, is there something on my face?” 

“Max…” I spoke carefully, not sure how aware she was of what just transpired. “Do you feel….okay?”

“Hmm? I feel great!” She replied and stretched her arms over her head. “A little stiff, I think this mattress is too soft for me.” She rocked backwards and then forwards to stand up. “Oh!” She said, surprised as she could nearly look Jenna directly in the eyes. “Did you get shorter?”



Max continued to insist that she was fine as Jenna and I, mostly Jenna, shuffled her over to the measuring wall. 

“Seriously guys, it’s not that big a deal! So I grew a bit? Isn’t that supposed to happen?”

“Yeah, like 5 or 6 inches at a time, not 6 feet in five minuets!” I countered. Max huffed as she stood against the wall. Jenna was still tall enough to see over the top of her head and quickly read the number.

“20 feet and 10 inches. Jesus Max, you’re almost as tall as me.” 

“I told you I was a grower!” Max grinned.

“Max this is serious, there could be something wrong with you! Maybe it would be best if we got you off here and now so this doesn’t happen again.” I eyed her throbbing cock nervously. It was almost as large as Jenna’s. If she came now she might bust through the hanger roof. Jenna took my suggestion seriously and reached down to try and stroke Max’s dick.

“Nonononono wait!” Max stammered swinging her cock out of Jenna’s reach and over my head. “Alright, alright I fess up, just don’t jerk me off or anything!” 

“Fess up?” I said. What could she mean? “Did….did you do this?” I asked, gesturing at her enlarged body.

“No. Kinda? Yes. But I guarantee it’s all perfectly safe and under control.” She twiddled her thumbs and averted her gaze, behavior I hadn't seen since she’d passed me in height. 

“Okay….so what then?” I pushed.

“Well….after Jenna grew so huge I kinda worried that you might lose interest in me. Like, what’s an 11 foot girl to a 20 foot girl you know? And I knew that I’d never reach her height growing normally, even if I lasted the whole month I doubt I could go long enough to reach her after that.” Her throbbing cock affirmed this statement by gushing a few gallons of precum onto the hanger floor. “So I….kinda called in some favors. The same people who made the antidote for you have an experimental drug that’s supposed to allow women to grow without getting infected. They needed test subjects and they hadn’t tested a growing futa yet soooooo…..yeah. Please don’t be mad.” Max got down and her hands and knees and gave me a pitiful look.

“Oh Max. I’m not mad….” I tried to sort out my feelings into words. “Did you really think I’d ever leave you for Jenna? For my sister?”

“I don’t know, maybe?” I know how much you like big girls and I just wanted to be the biggest girl in your life.” She managed a weak smile as tears formed in her eyes. I rushed forward to embrace her. Easier said than done as by now even her forearms were larger than I was. She choked back combined sob and laugh and scooped me up to meet her lips. Her large mouth enveloped my entire head as we kissed. “I’m sorry, I promise I’ll never keep anything from you again!” 

“Pinky promise?” I said, holding up my pinky finger. Max giggled.

“Pinky Promise.” She held her massive 6 inch long pinky to my own. I couldn't wrap my digit all the way around hers so I just held it against her. We shook and then I pulled her finger down to kiss her knuckle. Jenna, who’d been silent this whole time finally spoke up.

“So, like, how much of this drug did you take?” She was rubbing her shoulder nervously, she must have liked being the taller one and now that was likely to change very soon.

“They gave me 3 pills to take before bed. I already took 2. The first gave me that little growth spurt that put me over 12 feet.” 

“And the second did this?” I concluded. Max nodded. “So you haven’t taken the third yet.”

“Nope.” she answered.

“Are you gonna?” Jenna asked.

“I think so. Unless…” She turned to me. “Unless you don’t want me to.” I looked up into her big auburn eyes and melted a little. 

“If you want to be the 50 foot women, I’ll love you the whole way up.” Max’s eyes once again brimmed with tears. Jenna rolled her eyes comically as Max and I cuddled, whispering sweet nothings to each other. 

I stood by my statement. Though a part of me was apprehensive that she may actually reach 50 feet, or even beyond. But my world had already changed so drastically, I was cautiously curious to see just how far she could go.    


Max’s Stats.

Height: 20’10”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 18’+ erect.

Testicle Size: Sedan.

 

End Notes:

Max's secret is reveald. On a related note I have just learned that I may in fact have to travel for Thanksgiving. I'm not yet sure how that will affect my abilty to write and upload but I'll do my best to keep things going the way they have been. 

Entry 25: November 24th by Breaker

11/24/20XX


I didn’t sleep well last night. Max kept her word and took the final pill before bed. She fell asleep almost immediately as always. But I lay awake watching her, waiting for the growth to start. Part of me was worried that it might hurt her but another part was incredibly curious to see just how big she’d become. The night before, she grew 8 feet in 5 minutes, this time I expected it to either be much faster or last longer. Sometime around 5AM when I was finally starting to doze off I felt it, the familiar warmth emanating from her skin. I braced myself, expecting the worst.

But the violent growth never came. Instead, Max yawned deeply and as she exhaled her whole body expanded. She was already too long for the bed but now she was verging on too wide as well. The soft flesh of her thighs pressed into my lithe body sitting at the edge of the bed. She rolled over on her side, her back facing me, and curled into a fetal position. Once again I heard her yawn and once again her body expanded in rhythm. Now, even though she was curled into a ball, her body seemed to cover the entire bed. I stood apprehensive and saw that even standing I was shorter than her waist and nearly half as tall as her towering ass. 

Max sighed heavily and rolled over on her back again. I barely managed to leap out of the way. She was so big now that she could probably crush me and not even notice. Once again she yawned and grew. It was only now that I noticed her cock. It had been nearly 20 feet long yesterday. Now, 20 feet was a distant memory. It towered above me like an alien monolith. With every breath it grew longer and thicker. I tore my gaze from Max’s dick only to be captured by the sight of her testicles. They hung off the end of the bed and filled all the space between it and the wall. I was dwarfed by them and they each looked as though they could crush a minivan under their girth. 

As she grew Max was quickly taking up all the space in the partition that had been set aside for our room. The partition walls were only 25 feet high and so her dick was protruding well above them and could probably be seen from everywhere in the hanger. I was rapidly running out of room, being trapped between Max’s expanding body and the wall. I made a split second decision to climb up her side and sit on her stomach to once again avoid being crushed. That turned out to be the right move as with one final, tremendous yawn Max grew in all directions. The 4 walls of our bedroom partition came crashing down as she stretched her titanic limbs. I heard Jenna yelp as she was woken by the sound.

I was still sitting on her abs when she started waking up. I was unable to see her face thanks to the twin mountains of boob that stood between us. As she sat up, unaware of my location, I tumbled down onto her crotch. I landed on the base of her cock. She felt that.

“Oh! Hey down there!” She reached down with a massive hand and gently lifted me up. She was able to hold me like a Ken doll, albeit a short one. 

“What the hell was--Oh….” Jenna came rushing to the site of our destroyed room. “Wow.” was all she could say. Sitting up right she was looking Max directly in the eyes. Max grinned widely and slowly stood to her feet. She took me with her, held loosely in her palm. Jenna’s jaw dropped as she had to tilt her head further and further back. She eventually had to take a step back to avoid being knocked by Max’s knockers. As Max reached her full height I looked down from my dizzying pedestal, then up as Max reached her hand upwards to the Hanger ceiling. She was able to place her palm flat on the roof. 

Jenna had an equally impressive view. From her height of 22’8” she was just about as long as Max’s legs and still a couple feet below her crotch. More importantly, Max’s gigantic balls were wider than Jenna’s shoulders and probably each weighed more than she did. Max’s dick arced across the width of the hanger. The tip was so far from me that I had to adjust my eyes to bring it into focus.

“So,” Max said, her voice as large as she was. “Who wants to measure me?” Jenna and I exchanged a look, before I spoke.

“I don’t think we can, not hear at least…” Max pouted.

“Aw but I grew just for you! Don’t you wanna know how big I am?” Before I could respond a new voice echoed through the building.

“I Think I could help with that.” General Trent yelled up at Max as he waded through the debris caused by her growth. “We have special gear designed for Agent Diana that should still be large enough for you.” 

“Agent Diana?” Max and I spoke in unison. Trent just nodded at Jenna.

“Ah, yeah. They let me pick my code name….” She blushed.

“Nerd.” I couldn’t help but laugh. Then I directed my attention to the General. “Does this mean you want Max to join your project as well?” Trent paused, looking all the way up to meet Max’s eyes. 

“I get the feeling that what I want is somewhat irrelevant. If she would like to join Agent Diana then we’ll be happy to have her. Otherwise, all I can offer is this one favor.” Max slowly sank to a squatting position, looming over Trent. Her cock hung over him like a giant redwood and she had to push it to one side to make eye contact. 

“I’ll take you up on your offer to be measured but only if I can take Trevor with me. As for joining your team.” She paused and looked over to me. “That will have to wait until at least December 2nd.” She winked one massive eye. Trent looked as though he were about to question this reasoning but apparently thought better. Instead he just nodded and motioned for us to follow him. 


As we entered the adjacent hanger where Trent and his team had set up I was expecting some kind of high tech, science fiction transition to a sprawling lab. Instead we were met with A bunch of foldout tables with ancient looking computers surrounded by several large containers. The most impressive looking thing in the room was a hugely oversized combination scale and measuring station, just like the ones at hospitals only, you know, huge. Max had placed me on her shoulder and I was gripping her hair to maintain my balance, a position that seemed oddly familiar to me. General Trent silently gestured for Max to stand on the scale. 

“Should I get off?” I whispered into Max’s ear which was right beside me. She whispered back. 

“No offence babe, but I doubt it your weight is gonna matter at all next to mine.” She was probably right. Jenna weighed 6 tons and she was half Max’s size. My less than 80 pound frame was less than negligible.

As she stood on the massive plate I could hear the machine clunking and straining under her. We stood in silence, waiting. I suddenly realized there was no display. Max looked down at Trent, about to say something but he was leaning over the shoulder of someone sitting at one of the computers. After a brief moment he turned and cupped his hands over his mouth to shout up at us.               

“ 178 point 5 tons, give or take” Max smiled and clapped her hands together, the resulting *CRACK* echoing through the building. I was aghast at the number. Even considering how weight grew faster than height, that seemed really high! “You’ll have to find your height yourself, we only have lifts that go up to 30 feet.” Trent continued. Max gave me a side eyed look.

“What do you think? Wanna measure me?” 

“How? Even on your shoulder I’m like 6 feet shorter than you.” 

“Like this!” Max chirped and gently lifted me to sit on the top of her head. I sat there, dazed, for a few seconds. Trying to process what just happened. “Well?” Max asked, pulling me from my haze. 

“Um, looks like….” I leaned forward, gripping Max’s hair follicles to keep from falling. “49 feet….11 inches….give or take.” I added. 

“Aw, so I’m not quite the 50 foot woman?” Max complained as she lifted me back down to her shoulders. 

“‘Fraid not babe, you’re still too short.” 

“Well that’s okay, I still have a week of growin’ left.” Ah right, how could I forget. 

“Satisfied?” Trent yelled up. 

“Actually do you mind if we do a few more?” Max replied.The General just waved his arms as if to say “have at it”. So we did.

We measured as much of Max as we could with the equipment provided. 

Her arms were 16 feet long.

Her fingers were over 2 feet long.

Each of her breasts weighed over a ton. 

Her feet were 8 feet long. 

Finally, her cock was 55 feet 7 inches long and weighed 61 tons.

“I guess that’s why your total weight seemed so high.” I mused. We followed up with her balls, each of which weighed 20 tons. 

“So I only weigh 77.5 tons, that’s much better.” Max giggled. I was going to ask something along the lines of “where did all that mass come from if you weighed less than a ton yesterday?” but thought better of it. After all, the impossible followed Max around like a puppy. What shocked me today would be tomorrow’s normal and whatever tomorrow held in store could go beyond my wildest dreams.   

 

Max’s Stats.

Height: 49’11”+

Weight: 178.5 tons

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 55’7”+ erect.

Testicle Size: Tank.

 

End Notes:

Sorry if the chapters are getting a bit shorter, I may have a very minor case of serious burnout. 

Entry 26: November 25th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

A little shorter again but I'm still over the 500 word minimum. Tomorrow will likely be short as well due to the holiday but things should pick up again after that. 

11/25/20XX


We had to completely redesign the hanger partition layout to fit Max’s incredible height. She was still able to fit in the building but the once massive structure was now more of a shed to her than a livable space. 

“The new house should be finished by this weekend so we’ll be able to move soon!” We were laying on a sprawling collection of blankets and mattresses, hurriedly collected in the last few hours.

“Is it gonna be big enough? I know you designed it for Jenna to fit but you’re quite a bit larger than that now.” I was sitting on her left breast, my legs wrapped around her massive nipple. 

“Yeah about that. I kinda thought I might get this big, or hoped? Anyway I commissioned a design that should fit someone up to 60 feet tall.” Everytime she spoke I could feel the vibrations ripple through her body. She’d had to resort to nearly whispering most of the time to avoid hurting anyone within earshot. Even though I had grown to keep myself compatible and safe around Max, it seemed that train had left the station without me. Though she wasn’t growing much anymore. I did feel the slight warmth of her body increase last night but it was minimal and she didn’t look any larger.

“Do you want to measure yourself today?” I asked.

“Nah, I think if I’m back to only growing a few inches a day I’d rather wait until the last moment, make a big thing out of it ya know? Throw a party, measure myself and then unload.” She winked over at me. We both knew what she meant by “unload”. “In the meantime I’m gonna chill real hard.” She glanced over at her pulsing cock. “I’m pretty trigger happy right now if you catch my drift.”   

“What about tomorrow?” I asked, trying to pull the conversation away from potentially arousing topics. 

“Tomorrow?” Max looked bemused. 

“Thanksgiving? Do you wanna see your family or have a special dinner?” It was kind of a mute point. Max was bigger than her old house so her family would have to come to her and as for dinner, well, even Max’s snacks were bigger than a normal Thanksgiving dinner. 

“Hmmm, maybe. We have space here, at least if I don’t move around much. We could postpone moving in for one day, have a potluck?” 

“Yeah sounds good!” I wasn’t sure how we were gonna get enough food to satisfy both Max and Jenna. The State had offered to cover grocery expenses for the two of them, once again likely in the hopes that they wouldn't trample the capital if they were well fed. But a Thanksgiving spread worthy of the two largest people on the planet would be a whole different kettle of fish. 

While I was lost in my train of thought Max started to sit up. She cupped her hand under her breast to catch me as I began to fall. She lifted me up to her shoulder and walked out onto the taxiway. Her arms stretched high above me and the hanger roof as she stood on her tiptoes. After her stretch she held her arms akimbo and looked out over the mossy tarmac. 

 “Did you think a month ago that we’d be here?” She mused, mostly to herself. I looked up at her giant face from my position on her shoulder. It was huge, larger than I was in every dimension. But I could still see the cute, shy girl that I’d know for all these years. She might be over 50 feet tall, she might be the strongest living thing on earth and she might have the biggest dick in the whole wide world but she was still my Max. 

 

“No,” I replied. “But I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.” Max’s checks blushed and I could feel the heat from her coursing blood. With a simple twist of her head she brought her lips to me and smothered me in a wet kiss.  

 

Entry 27: November 26th by Breaker

11/26/20XX


Just a quick update for today. We hosted both my and Max’s families for a Thanksgiving potluck as well as some other friends. We somehow managed to find a caterer willing to serve the vast amounts of food necessary. The highlight of the day was watching Max eat an entire roast turkey in one bite. The damn thing was nearly as big as I was. Both Lorena and Sachiko popped over around noon. After the initial shock of seeing Max wore off they actually spent most their time talking to our mother, who had continued to grow. Sachiko was 6’11” and was actually looking up at my mother in her heels. Even Lorena didn’t tower over her. They were being very flirty and far from being put off our mom actually responded in kind. 

Max had, of course, continued to grow. But just like the day before the actual amount was negligible considering her already statuesque height. She did have to be careful with her dick though. Even the breeze caused by someone walking past it could set her off. So she spent most of the time sitting with it bent over her shoulder. The entire party largely took place between her legs. 

Most of my family was used to this kinda of thing by now but Max’s folks….took some convincing. The looks on her parents and her brother’s faces as they walked in and saw her for the first time in weeks were absolutely priceless. The last time her brother had seen her she was bigger than him, sure. But now even a single testicle outweighed and outmatched him in all regards. Her parents, for the most part, simply tried to ignore her exposed genitals and tried to start up a conversation with my parents. Of course when Lorena and Sachiko arrived that plan fell through. I guess every Thanksgiving has its awkward family moments. 

Her brother actually surprised us as later in the evening another amazon futa arrived who he introduced as his girlfriend. She stood 7’8” tall and much like other women her size had no qualms about displaying her attributes. Her massive cock hung freely below her skirt, slapping her shins. Apparently watching his little sister outgrow him before his own eyes awoke something within him. Something he’d never expected. 

The last event of the night was a combined family photo. Max was the backdrop, she actually had to lean down and forward to stay in frame. Most of the rest of us gathered just below her chin with Jenna standing beside Max and resting her elbow on her head. I’d love to share that photo with you all but I don’t have any way of uploading it. 

   As people began to leave for the night I watched Lorena, Sachiko and my mother exchange numbers. I don’t really know what for but I can imagine. As the last of the guests trickled out even Trent showed up to pay his respects. He must’ve been kinda drunk because he was much less formal than usual and even referred to Jenna and Max as “his girls”. He ended up being escorted out of the hanger by one of his orderlies. 

Then it was just Jenna, Max and myself. We were all stuffed and decided to turn in early, only there were no beds out as we had cleared most of the hanger to make room for the party. We ended up just creating a makeshift bed out of blankets and cushions. Max lay down first, then Jenna used Max’s huge breasts as a pillow and I ended up in between her own tits. We all fell asleep almost immediately. I only managed to stay awake long enough to write this.

 

Happy Holidays all!

 

Entry 28: November 27th + Bonus by Breaker
Author's Notes:

Since there's not much I can do with Max, without jeopardizing her mission, things are kinda short again today. To hopefulyl make up for that I've included a bonus story featuring Trevor and Jenna's mom. 

11/27/20XX


We finally moved out of the Hanger today. The house that Max had commissioned was completed in record time, I think they even had some people from a world record organization there when we arrived. When I first laid eyes on it I was absolutely astounded. The entire building was 250 feet tall and looked for all intents and purposes like an ordinary two story house. It absolutely towered over the surrounding countryside, with even the tallest trees barely coming up to the first floor windows. The inside was even more impressive. The entire structure had been heavily reinforced to support the multi-ton weights of its inhabitants. The doorways were a colossal 70 feet high and each step was 11 feet tall. Even Jenna would have some trouble with them. 

“How am I supposed to get around?” I asked, mostly to myself. Max giggled and pointed to a small insert in the wall.

“There are separate walkways and rooms inside the walls, some of them even have windows so you can look out!” She was right. I could see tiny, relatively, openings all throughout the walls. Considering the size of the house there had to be a huge amount of living space meant just for me.

Just like last time the move in took most of the day. Max and Jenna had to custom order almost all of their furniture and even I ended up just buying new stuff. I was a little unsure at first, how okay it was to be spending this much on just myself. But my fears were assuaged when I found out how much Max’s furniture cost. To put things in perspective, I bought (with Max’s money of course) a nice recliner costing $900. Max’s chair of choice? Over $35,000. Apparently even a single commissioned photo of Max sells for around $40k and auction items, such as old clothes or short movie clips, can go for over 500 grand. So I guess the power of boners is what paid for our new lifestyle. I can’t really complain. 


Bonus

Alison Smalls waited patiently by the fireplace, catching up on some midday reading. She was sitting in her husband’s large leather recliner. The chair had always seemed a beastly thing to her. It was overly big and covered in a dark brown leather and it had always been somewhat intimidating. Of course all that had changed. Now the once monstrous chair creaked and groaned at the slightest of Alison’s movements. Her wide butt cheeks pressed the armrests outwards and her lean, muscular back towered over its headrest. Yes she hand changed a great deal in the past week. Gone was the slight, anxious women of barely 5’3”. Now she was curvy, confident amazon, standing a powerful 7’9” tall.

Her husband, on the other hand, was not the man he once was. He was never a big man but he had always endeavored to make up for his lack in stature with a coarse, loud personality. He hadn’t always been that way. When they first met the man Alison fell in love with was soft spoken and kind but over the years the world had hardened him. Turns out all he needed to soften back up, was to shrink to just an inch and half tall. 

Alison kept her husband on her person at all times. At first she’d used a matchbox lined with tissue paper but recently she’d bought a lovely glass and pendant to wear around her neck. It was capped with a gold plated dome that hinged open and was just large enough for Harold to comfortably sit in. Of course she’d made it as comfortable as possible, filling it with soft fabric and plenty of ventilation. When he wasn’t eating, sleeping or doing his business, he was around her neck, suspended over her massive breasts. 

There was no doubt that their sudden changes in relative size had improved their relationship. Alison could now talk to Harold and feel heard and He was finally seeing his wife for the beauty she always was. But despite this there was something missing. Something more….intimate. They had tried to be with each other carnaly but it simply wasn’t safe for Harold and even if it were, he was just too small to offer any level of stimulation. And so they’d come to a compromise. A compromise that should be arriving at any moment. 

A brisk knock on the door singled the arrival. Alison closed her book and looked down at her husband around her neck. She smiled and he gave her a tentative thumbs up. She stood and walked to the door. It was so small to her now, only coming up her shoulders. She pulled it open and stepped back to allow her guests inside. 

“Seniora Smalls! I hope I am not late!” Lorena ducked through the cramped doorway to stand inside. She was, as she usually was for this kind of visit, largely naked. Wearing only a loose tank top to cover her wide chest. Alison looked her up and down, pausing momentarily on her thick, but soft, cock swinging past her knees. 

“Not at all. And please, call me Ally.” She gestured for Lorena to enter further to make space for her second guest. 

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Smalls! It is a pleasure to see you again!” Sachiko bowed lightly as she came through the door. The 6’11” Japanese woman was dressed more conservatively than her compatriote, wearing a form fitting skirt and jacket combo. Despite almost always dressing fully, Sachiko made it a point to wear clothing that greatly accentuated her curves, specifically her large, firm breasts. 

As the women entered the living room, admiring the neatly kept home, Alison quietly retrieved some champagne from the kitchen. After offering it to her guests the trio stood silent for a moment.

“So, where is your Hombre Ally?” Lorena asked, looking around the floor as if she expected to see him scurry across her foot like a mouse. Alison simply smiled and tapped her chest just below her pendant. Both Lorena and Sachiko leaned in to get a closer look. A wry smile spread across Lorena’s face and Sachiko held her hand to cover her grin as Harold waved nervously from his confines. 

“Will he be joining us?” Sachiko asked, hopefully. 

“In his own way.” Alison smirked. 

“Well then, mi amor, what say we get down to business?” Lorena swigged the last of her champagne. The other two women followed suit eagerly. Alison set about pushing the furniture to the edges of the room while Lorena and Sachiko undressed. Eventually all three women stood, naked before each other. 

Lorena was already getting hard, her cock rising to a colossal 28 inches. Sachiko was the wild card. Her cock started out quite small, for a futa, at only 9 inches. 

“Allow me to help.” Alison said in a low, sultry tone. She stepped forward and cupping Sachiko's ass checks, pulled her into a deep kiss. Lorena watched hungrily, gently stroking her pulsing member. The two women clung together for almost thirty seconds before coming apart. Sachiko’s dick had responded in a big way. Alison held it in her hands, keeping it vertical between her and her lover. It rose in between their breasts, higher and higher. Alison’s eyes grew wide as she watched the massive penis reach her mouth, then her nose and then past her eyes. 

“H-holy crap! How big is this thing?” She stammered. She’d been expecting some large cocks tonight but this was insane!

“I am 4 feet 9 inches long.” Sachiko said matter of factly. “I do not like to advertise it very much.” She blushed cutely and looked away. Alison looked down at the shifting woman. 

“Darling, you are amazing!” 

“Isn’t she though?” Lorena said breathily. “I keep telling her so but she never believes me.” Alison took a step back to admire the beautiful women standing before her. She was the tallest of the three, but there was no denying their presence. 

“I can’t wait any longer mi amore!” Lorena pleaded. She stepped forward to grip Alison in a tight embrace. Then she lifted her off the floor to place her quivering womanhood just above her waiting cock. 

“What, no foreplay?” Alison giggled. Lorena only responded with a toothy grin before gently lowering Alison down her shaft. Both women exhaled in pleasure. Alison had never felt such ecstasy. Lorena’s girth filled her completely, far more so than her husband ever did. Lorena for her part had finally found a woman large enough to take her full length and was loving every second of it. Alison began moving her hips up and down while Lorena held her tightly, kissing her neck. 

Sachiko was also running out of patience. While she was less experienced in these matters than Lorena, the way she understood it she should simply do what felt right. And as she watched Lorena’s juicy ass bounce with every thrust she knew exactly what that was. She stepped forward, guiding the head of her penis in between Lorena’s waiting checks. Lorena briefly looked over her shoulder to give Sachiko a reassuring wink. That was all the confirmation she needed and she rammed her cock forward, penetrating Lorena’s asshole. Lorena let out a scream of pleasure as more and more of Sachiko’s cock filled her. The three women were entangled in a non-euclidian pretzel of shared desire. 

Eventually they parted but they were not through yet. Their combined juices had made the floor wet and slippery but they were far from discouraged. Alison reached for her pendant and opened it to tip Harold out onto her palm. He was already naked and had been jerking himself off almost since the others had arrived. In a move that caught both him and his wife by surprise she gently took his lower body between her lips and then moved to kiss Lorena. Lorena eagerly received the kiss and took the rest of Harold in own mouth. She and Alison shared a deep, tongue tying kiss, with Harold helplessly along for the ride. He came in Lorena’s mouth and the tiny stream of cum was swallowed instantly. As the two parted he was bent over, breathless on his wife’s tongue. But his participation wasn’t over. Alison slowly dropped to her knees and brought her husband level with Lorena’s throbbing cock. He barely had time to register what was about to happen before she started sucking. He was tossed aside into his wife’s cheek as Lorena’s much larger cock filled her mouth. While Alison blew Lorena, Sachiko had moved around to give her the same treatment she had the Lationo. 

Alison was being fucked from both ends while her husband was tossed like a salad in her mouth. Lorena gripped her hair and pulled her close, pushing her cock deep down her throat all the way to her stomach. Meanwhile Sachiko was clapping her ass like a dog in heat. Lorena came first, the tidal wave of cum filling Alison’s mouth, throat and stomach in an instant. Then Sachiko came followed immediately by Alison. Her entire torso inflated under the pressure of the opposing streams. The two futa amazon’s slowly pulled their dicks from their respective holes. Cum flowed from Alison’s mouth and ass, carrying Harold with it. He was surrounded by the messy fluid and ended up resting in a kiddie pool sized puddle on the floor. Alison stood slowly, her stomach sloshing with its creamy contents. 

“So,” Lorena huffed, already hard again. “Ready for round two?” Alison smiled. The night had only just begun.

 

End Notes:

I don't usually write explicite sex scense so I hope that was good enough. We'll be back to Max and the gang tomorrow. 

Entry 29: November 28th by Breaker
Author's Notes:

getting a little creative to give Max some space. 

11/28/20XX

 

It took a little while to get used to the new house. As it turns out living mostly in the walls makes it difficult to interact with either Max or Jenna. But don’t get me wrong, it is better this way. Earlier this morning I tried to walk across the kitchen to find some food, only to realize that from my position on the floor the nearest ledge was 20 feet above me. As I turned to make my way back into the wall Max entered the room. She was still half asleep and didn’t see me right in front of her. Her enormous foot landed right beside me, only a few feet from crushing me entirely. I was too far away and too small for her to hear my yelp of shock and I quickly made it back to safety to catch my breath. After that harrowing experience I made a point of staying in or near the sections of the house meant for people my size. 

Max was still “taking it easy” this largely meant relaxing in her comfy chair and listening to audio books. I was intrigued by the massive tablet and headset she used for this. I assumed they were once again a custom order funded by her lucrative work. The tablet looked almost identical to a normal tablet, apart from being 8 feet long and 6 feet wide. I was able to activate the touch screen using my whole hand and set myself up in between her huge headset to try and listen to some music. That was a mistake. It turns out the larger you are the louder things need to be to be picked up by your ears. I’m not sure how loud Max’s headphones were but they just about stopped my heart when they started playing. I was still recovering when Max lifted me up to speak to me. 

“Hey, your mom is here and she brought a guest. Do ya think you could entertain them? I need to….calm down a bit.” She blushed slightly and looked at me with her big puppy dog eyes. 

“Yeah, sure I’ll handle it.” I said, maybe a little louder than was necessary thanks to my ringing ears. 

“Great! I’ll drop you off.” Max spun on her heels and carried me over to the living room. She placed me down by a door in the wall that led to a more normal sized living space. “They’re already inside, just waiting for you. Have fun!” She winked at me in a way that led me to believe I probably wouldn’t. I was half right. 

The moment I entered the smaller room I was greeted with a shrill scream of excitement and found myself winded as a large body collided with my own. 

“Trevy! I missed you!!!” The voice belonged to Jasmine, my cousin on my mother’s side. 

“Mmmph!” I replied, smothered by Jasmine’s embrace. I managed to separate myself for a moment and hold her at arm’s length. “Hey Jas, you’ve...grown…” For the second time that day I was shocked. Jasmine had always been a tiny girl, not so anymore. Her long auburn hair fell loosely over her shoulder and down to her stomach. She had a slightly bookish look but always struck me as the kind of girl who was one makeover montage away from being a total babe. If memory served she should be 18 as of last week. I’d always remembered being head and shoulders taller than her and yet the girl in front of me towered over me. It took me a moment to remember how small I was now. 

“Haha! Not really, I’m still only 4’10.  But you shrunk! You’re so short now!” Jasmine grinned widely and once again pulled me into a tight hug. Due to my now relatively frail frame she was no doubt far stronger than I was as well, I had no chance. 

“Now, now.” My mother stood and placed a hand on Jasmine’s shoulder. “Let the poor boy breathe!” Jasmine relinquished her viper like grip to allow my mother to kneel down and give me a light hug. If I thought Jasmine looked big my mom was on a whole other level. She had to be a least twice my height and many times more my weight. “How are you sweetie? Are Max and Jenna treating you well?” 

“Yeah mom, I’m great. What’s up with you? When did Jasmine get here?” 

“Things are….good.” As she stood I swore I saw her face redden slightly. “She arrived late last night. I asked my sister if she could come down.” 

“Oh? What for?” Jasmine took offence at this.

“What, I can’t come down to visit my little cousin around the holidays?” She crossed her arms and tied to look intimidatingly down her nose at me. It didn’t really work.

“Oh hush, she’s here because I think I’ve found a way around her little problem.”

“What little problem.” Jasmin and I asked in unison. My mother’s face really did turn red this time. 

“Well….that you’re so little.” Jasmine looked confused but I caught on immediately. 

“You can’t be serious.” 

“Deadly.”  My mother seemed convinced and there likely wasn’t anything I could do or say to change her mind. 

“Okay so, why are you here then? Do you need some of Max’s….stuff?” I gave Jasmine a glance, unsure of how much she knew. 

“No I have some of my own I’m going to share.” My mother reached into her purse and pulled out a small vial containing a cloudy liquid. “We’re here because I need someone to watch over her while she grows.” I was about to object but Jasmine spoke first.

“Grows? You mean that stuff will make me taller?” She was excited now. My mom smiled and handed the vial down to her.

“That’s right! It’s only a small dose, we wouldn’t want you getting infected but this should add a foot or more to your height.”

“A FOOT OR MORE?!” Once again Jasmine and I were in sync. 

“Why do I have to watch her? Why can’t you?” I tried to protest. 

“Because there are things at our house that she is too young to see just yet.” That shut me up. Mostly because I was trying not to imagine what those things were. “Besides, you had so much fun measuring your girlfriend when she first started growing and she should be done before the end of the month so it won’t get in the way.” My mother spoke with such authority and confidence that I had no choice but to concede.

“Alright fine, she can stay.” I mumbled. 

“Will this make me as big as the lady who let us in?” Jasmine asked excitedly as she opened the vial.

“You mean Max?” I answered. “Lord I hope not.” Jasmine ignored me and downed the contents in one swig. She gagged slightly before clearing her throat. 

“Tastes like fish!” She complained loudly. My mother and I exchanged knowing looks.

“Alright well I’d best be off.” My mother started for the door before turning to say one last thing. “I left some food in your fridge. It should be enough for the both of you. Love you lots! Mwah!” She blew a kiss as she turned to leave. Even though she was already bent at the waist to fit through my smaller than normal door she still ramed her forehead into its frame. I winced as I saw the wood crack slightly. She mumbled something about “doors these days” before swooping under and out. 

I turned to find Jasmin standing right infront of me. I looked up into her bright green eyes as she smiled. 

“I can’t wait to be even taller than you!” She oozed excitement. I feigned a smile in return. I didn’t sign up for this.         



Jasmine’s stats

Height: 4’10”

Weight: ??

 

End Notes:

I'm thinking of doing anothe bonus with Alison, maybe following her around "a day in the life" style to see how things have changed for her. 

Entry 30: November 29th + Bonus 2 Part 1 by Breaker

11/29/20XX


We were well and truly in the home stretch now. But I didn’t have much time to spend with Max as Jasmine insisted on clinging to me. First thing in the morning she woke me demanding to be measured. The giddy smile on her face was not dissimilar to one Max wore when she first realized she was taller than me. Of course Jasmine was already taller than I was the question now was by how much. As soon as I stood beside her I could tell she had grown quite a bit. My eyes were level with her shoulders and her once loose tank top now clung to her body like paint. Overnight she had developed C cup breasts that threatened to tear through the strained fabric. 

Aligning her against a makeshift measuring wall in the bathroom I found that I needed to stand on the toilet seat to actually see the number. Deja vu.

“You’re about 5 foot 4.” I said in as bored a tone as I could manage.

“Really! That’s, like totally average!” Jasmine was overjoyed. I guess for someone who spent their entire life the size of a toddler, average was pretty great. 

“Do you wanna do weight next?” I offered. 

“Why?” Jas seemed genuinely perplexed by the question.

“I dunno, Max and I tracked hers so I figured maybe you want to too?” Jasmine gave me a sly grin.

“I get it. This turns you on, doesn’t it?” She stepped forward to loom over me, placing her arms akimbo. I looked up at my once tiny cousin, a bead of sweat forming on my brow.

“W-what? No I jus-” She cut me off.

“Do you like this? Do you like having to look up at me? Do you want to know what I weigh so you can jerk off to numbers?” She was advancing on me, pinning me to the wall. I was rendered completely speechless as her chest compressed around my neck. She held me there for several agonizing seconds. Then she suddenly hopped back. “Just kidding! Wow you shoulda seen your face!” She giggled into her hand, then turned to step onto the scale. “I used to weigh 82 pounds now it looks like….132! Wow!” Once again she was overjoyed at the result. “How much do you weigh?” 

I stood forward, still regaining my composure. 

“74 pounds, give or take.” 

“Wow! So I’m, like twice as heavy as you almost!” Jasmine giggled gleefully and clapped her hands. 

I spent the rest of the day with her following me closely. She liked to stand just behind me and drape her arms over my shoulders while resting her chin on my head. I noticed throughout the day that she had to angle her head further and further down to do this. Could she be growing even now? Max and Jenna and even my mom, I assumed, grew in spurts while sleeping. But if Jasmine just grew constantly I was in for some big, big trouble.  


Jasmine’s stats

Height: 5’4”+

Weight 132+ Lbs


Bonus 2 Part 1


Alison strolled confidently through the streat. She used to always need someone to walk with her if she was going downtown. A woman as frail and vulnerable looking as she used to be could never be too careful. Those days were long gone. Standing at a commanding eight and half feet tall, most men barely cleared her belly button. Even the tall ones couldn’t see over her broad shoulders. Indeed, the only people who held a candle to her stature now were futas, and while there were more and more of them they were still rather rare outside of their own communities. She had to admit, it felt good to be the tallest person in the room for once. Especially when it was by over 2 feet.

She flipped her golden blonde hair over her shoulder and stood just a little straighter. She kept her eyes fixed firmly ahead but couldn’t help but notice all the looks she got. This kind of attention used to make her nervous, now it empowered her. Yes, stare all you want. None of you can touch me without my say so She thought to herself. Perhaps she was a little conceited. But when you’re this big, who’s gonna stop you? She found herself reminiscing on the time less than two weeks ago, when she first started growing.

It had started with pains in her arms and legs. At his point Harold, her husband, hadn’t yet shrunk a noticeable amount but that soon changed. When they met up after work that day she was astonished to find herself looking her husband dead in the eyes. They confirmed it later that evening except now she was an inch taller than him. She marveled at how this once big, to her, man was looking more and more like a child. It was that same night that he shrunk, almost all at once. When she awoke she was 5’11” and he was less than 5 inches tall. After she’d confirmed with Jenna that Harold had not been cheating on her with a futa girl, she felt wonderful. She was big and for the first time, she was in charge. 

She’d learned very quickly not to buy clothes that fit her at the time. And by the time she was over six and half feet tall she was shopping exclusively at men’s big and tall stores. She remembered the first time she’d shopped there and the 6 foot nothing attendant couldn't keep his eyes off her chest or his words straight. It was later that same day that she first bumped her head into the top of the door frame. And it wouldn’t be the last. One of her favorite memories of her growth saga had been when she compared her foot to a pair of Harold’s old shoes. He used to be a 10 ½ wide men’s. Her entire foot covered the dinky sneaker and it looked more like a baby’s shoe in her massive hands. 

Not all the changes were welcome though. Her phone was now far too small to be useful. The entire rectangle could fit in the palm of her hand with room to spare and her fingertips were far too large to use the screen. Books were barely usable if they were large hardbacks and to her great frustration the once large comb that she’d used since college felt like a barbie toy. Food too, was an issue. Last night she plowed through 3 24oz porterhouse steaks as was still hungry after. So today she was out shopping. For food, a phone and other necessities. 

Alison was so lost in her reveri that she nearly walked straight passed a storefront displaying the most gorgeous dress she’d ever seen. She did a double take and noticed something else about the store. The doors and windows were all massive. The door was easily at least 9 feet high and double wide. Intrigued, she entered the oversized building.

As she had suspected, this was a specialty futa shop. Everything was large and spacious. The walls and shelves were adorned with ordinary items at various scales. She investigated the dress that had caught her eye. It was a backless blue number with a shimmering effect that reminded her of the northern lights. It had ample chest room and split down both sides to reveal the thighs. It was paired with some matching heels that looked to be at least 10 inch stilettos. She peeked at the price and nearly choked out loud. Maybe another time She thought, somewhat dejected. 

“Is there anything I can help you with?” The chipper voice caught Alison off guard and turned to see a young woman of no more than 16. The girl had bright orange hair tied in a neat bun and a cute, freckled face. Young though she was, she was also at least 8 feet tall in her conservitive work heels. “My name’s Dian! Is this your first time visiting us?” The girl spoke again.

“Oh, um. Yes I suppose it is. I’m sorry I’m not sure I belong here I’m not-”

“Of course you do! This store welcomes all types, we pride ourselves on accommodating women of all shapes and sizes.” Dian’s eyes softened slightly. “I know it can be weird, at first. But trust me it gets easier and we’re here to help!” She was so sincere in her delivery that Alison found herself once more caught off guard. It was true, she had felt somewhat ostracized in the rest of the town. No one was outright rude or cruel to her and she certainly felt powerful but she just didn’t fit out there anymore. Perhaps she did belong here.

“Well that’s very kind,” She stammered. “But I’m not so sure I can afford anything in here.” 

“Oh don’t worry about that!” Dian perked up immediately. “We put all the expensive stuff up front but most of our inventory is donated for goodwill. If you need help getting yourself fitted while you're still growing I’d be happy to assist. What do you say? Wanna makeover!” She grinned hopefully up at Alison.

“You know what.” Alison straightened up and smiled down at the eager girl. “I think a makeover is just what I need.”

End Notes:

Whew lads, we're almost there! 

Entry 31: November 30th + Bonus 2 Part 2 by Breaker

11/30/20XX


Today is the last day of Max’s challenge. I was able to wake up before Jasmine to sneak off and spend some time with her. She was sitting in her huge chair reading a book the size of a king sized bead. When she saw me she carefully scooped me up and placed me in her cleavage. Even if she hadn’t gotten noticeably taller her breasts had grown out of proportion with the rest of her body. Each tit was the size of a gazebo and once I was wedged in between them I knew they were simply too heavy for me to get out on my own. We sat in silence for a while as the sun slowly rose and filtered through the windows. Eventually I asked the question that’d been at the forefront of my mind since I woke up.

“So where are you gonna do it?” 

“Do what?” Max was focused on her book, or rather focused specifically on her book.

“Cum. If you did it here you’d probably flood the entire house.” 

“You know that old quarry out past the freeway? The town’s given me permission to….fill it for lack of a better term.” I knew the one she was talking about. A few years ago some friends and I went down there to try and swim, like we see in the movies. Unfortunately while the quarry itself was 80 feet deep and nearly 150 feet across it was only recently abandoned and the water was barely up to our knees. 

“Wow, I wonder how much it’d take to fill that.” It was a rhetorical question but Max answered anyway. 

“About 10.5 million gallons or 40 millon liters.” She spoke matter of factly as she turned the page. I looked down at her swollen testicles. They had grown the most over the past week, each one looked to be larger than a normal house. I had no idea how she even walked with them  

“Y-you don’t think….” I trailed off.

“That I’ll fill it? Who knows,” She looked away from the page long enough to wink down at me. “We’ll just have to find out tomorrow won’t we?” 

Tomorrow. Were we already that close? In the span of a month Max had gone from a shy, scrawny tomboy to a literal giantess that oozed confidence and sex apeal. It seemed hard to believe that that transformation would be finalized in one day, in one act. 

Our quiet morning was interrupted by a faint cry from across the house. 

“Trevorrrrrrrr! Where are you?” Jasmine whined from within the walls. 

“You’re being hailed, captain.” Max giggled lightly as she closed her book.

“There must be some interference, I didn’t hear anything” I said hopefully.

“Aw what’s the matter, don’t want to hang out with your cousin? Sorry I need to make breakfast and you need to make sure she doesn’t get stepped on.” Max rose to a standing position, I was firmly kept in place by the canyon of her cleavage. 

“She’ll probably be too big to be missed soon, even by you.” I mumbled. 

“Yes, but until then.” Max lifted me from her chest and placed a large wet kiss on my forehead. “No go play nice.” She then placed me on the floor just in front of one of the small doors. I could hear her titanic footsteps retreating to the kitchen as I opened the door. I should mention that as these doors are sized for me they are considerably shorter than normal. They only stand 5 feet 6 inches high. I’d noticed that last night Jasmine’s head barely scraped the bottom of the frame meaning that, yes she was growing constantly. Still I was not expecting the sight that greeted me upon opening the door. 

Instead of Jasmine’s cute face I saw only a smooth, hard stomach. Looking up I saw a pair of shoulders wider than the doorframe and at the same height. I couldn’t see her head. 

“There you are! Get in here!” Jasmine’s girlish voice echoed from far above me and a pair of strong arms pulled me into a tight embrace. Her now large breasts hung well over my head as my face was pressed into her abs. 

“Holy shit Jas, how tall are you?” I managed to speak into her stomach. 

“I ‘unno. Over six feet at least, you need to measure me!” With that she lifted me into a bridal carry and walked briskly to the bathroom. She had to duck through the doorway, thankfully the ceilings in here were well over 9 feet high so she could stand fully. She plonked me down on the toilet seat and stood with her back to the wall. I realized that she’d put me where she had so I could see high enough to measure her. 

“Alright, you’re 6 foot 6. Jesus….” I was shocked. She was only 5’4” yesterday! This constant growth was getting out of hand. 

“WOW! I’m like super tall now! I’m taller than my dad and all the boys at school too!” Jasmine skipped into the air, giddy with excitement. I looked her over, her once skinny frame was now accentuated by just the right amount of fat to make her “curvy”. Her breasts were easily F cups and her ass was flat no more. Even her hair looked better, instead of long wispy strands it was now smooth and silky with a slight wave to it. While I was still gawking over her transformation she stood atop the scale. “Holy shit!” She exclaimed and turned to look at me with a wide grin. “254 pounds! That’s almost 4 times your weight, short stuff!”  Her smile widened as she stood before me in all her glory. Even on top the toilet my eyes fell below her chin and I had to crane my neck to meet hers. I wasn’t sure, but I thought I could see her head creeping ever higher right before my eyes. 

Jasmine stats.

Height: 6’6”+

Weight: 254+ Lbs



Bonus 2 Part 2


Alison waited in the dressing room for Dian to return with some properly fitted clothes. They had just finished a comprehensive measurement of her entire body:

She stood 8 feet 6 inches tall.

Her chest was 61 inches.

Her waist was 32 inches.

Her hips were 67 inches.

Her arms were 2 feet 9 inches long.

Her legs were 4 feet 3 inches long.

Hearing all those numbers really drove home how huge she really had become. She could remember the first time she really came to terms with her size. Back when she first measured herself over 7 feet tall, 7‘3” to be exact. She had just gotten used to the idea of needing to duck her head under doorways but was unprepared for the eventuality of needing to duck her shoulders. It happened when she first got up. She normally opened the bathroom door with her butt and then backed through when she was sleepy. She did just that, only this time it didn’t go as planned. First she bumped the door so hard that it flew off its hinges and collapsed on the other side of the room. Then her shoulders plowed into the top of the doorframe, taking most of it with her. The back of her head tore through the plaster of the overhead wall and a shower of dust and wood chips rained down on her. After she collected herself she saw that the entire top portion of the door frame had been torn from the wall and there was a hole the size of her head just above it. She’d since learned to always approach doors from the front and to analyze them thoroughly beforehand.

As Dian reentered the fitting room Alison snapped back to the present. The redhead was holding a wide assortment of clothes including dresses, skirts, jackets and even heels. Alison had thought that her time wearing heels was long gone, she couldn’t wait to try them on! The two women spent about half an hour selecting a variety of outfits. Alison’s favorite was a yellow sun dress with red poppies and a pair of large, white 10 inch heels. With her outfit selected Dian shifted to the next phase. 

“A lot of girls don’t realize how hard make up is when you’re this big. You have to use a lot more than you think to cover your face and contouring is remarkably difficult when the lines your drawing are a foot long.” She handed Alison a large makeup kit and began talking her through some of the new basics. Alison caught on quickly and very soon had herself looking her sunday best. 

As she stood at the register waiting for Dian to come back with bags for the clothes she wasn’t wearing she fidgeted with the pendant that held her husband. She rarely showed him off in public but when she was nervous she liked to touch it to remind her of his tiny presence. 

“Alright, here we are!” Dian’s voice was chipper and bright as she placed the bags on the counter.

“And how much is all this?” Now came the part Alison was nervous about.

“Well these right here are free donations,” Dian patted two of the bags. “And the rest, including the makeup kit will be $85.49”

“Oh, really?” Alison was surprised, she’d spent more on clothes when she was normal sized. 

“Yup! Like I said all the expensive stuff is upfront but most of our sales are from second hand items. Not everyone’s cut out to be a model so there’s no point in only selling to 1% of the market.” Dain smiled widely, clearly enjoying the look on Alison’s face. Alison returned the smile.

 

After paying and stepping out of the store she stood for a moment and took a deep breath. She looked good, she knew she looked good even more so than before. And as she walked down the street, her heels clacking on the pavement, she stood to her full height of 9’4”. The heads of the men she passed barely reached her ass. Life was good and it would only be getting better.   

 

End Notes:

The end is nigh. 

Entry 32: December 1st Finale by Breaker

12/01/20XX


Today was the day. I honestly couldn’t believe we’d made it. I know that it was Max and not me who took on this challenge but I somehow felt like it was my accomplishment as well. After all, I had to watch the girl I loved go from cute, to hot, to drop dead gorgeous and then all the way to become a goddess without being able to be with her in the way I so desired. As I was getting dressed I remembered the first night we spent together after she outgrew me.

She was only half an inch taller than me but that half inch made all the difference. That was also the first time she’d lifted me. We recreated the ever popular position where the larger person pins the smaller one to the wall while they make out. Of course usually it’s the guy and not the girl doing the pinning. At that point her breasts were so big that even when we were on level ground she had to lean forward, over her massive chest, to kiss me. 

Jasmine woke soon after I did. She knew what today was as well and seemed eager to head out. She measured herself to spare me the theatrics as we got ready. She, of course, had no clothes to wear and so instead co-opted my bedsheets. They were barely able to cover her rapidly growing assets. 

“7 foot 3.” She whispered down at me with a smile. I could believe it. I was staring straight ahead at her cute belly button. She spun me around and ushered me out the door. As I left I heard a loud *CRACK* and turned to see Jasmine wearing the door frame around her waist. The whole thing had gotten stuck on her ass and she was far too strong to notice the weak resistance it put up.

“Uh….oopsie?” She smiled guiltily down at me. I just sighed. 

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll replace it later.” She grinned and tore the frame in half to loosen it from her butt. Then the two of us went to find Max. 

We found her already outside doing some stretches. She was fully naked, not that I could blame her. Even with her deep pockets clothes her size were expensive and she probably didn’t want to get them dirty. Jenna stood beside her, less than half her height but still towering over us. She waved us over and sat on her knees to meet us halfway. 

“Hey Trev! Jas! You guys ready?” 

“Boy I hope so.” I said looking up at Max. I remembered what Jenna’s first orgasum was like. If Max’s was the same filling the quarry would be the least of our concerns. 

“What’s it like!” Jasmine asked excitedly. Jenna and I exchanged looks. Jasmine likely hadn’t even seen a normal man cum let alone a pent up futa.

“It’s….intense.” Jenna answered. “We’re probably gonna want to watch from a distance.” 

“Hey,” The booming voice of my girlfriend sounded from overhead. “I’m about ready, you guys wanna ride with me?” She was standing over us, her prominent ankle bone right at my eye level. 

“Can we!” Jasmine seemed to be vibrating in place in her excitement.

“Sure!” Max giggled and reached down to gently grip Jas and myself in each of her hands. She lifted us up to sit on her shoulders. “Hold on tight!” She said as she began walking. I gripped her hair and noticed that it was once again longer. Of course it was longer, at this size it would be longer than I was at almost any length. What I meant was it was longer in proportion. At the start of the month Max’s hair barely touched her shoulders, now it’s red tips fell down past her elbows. That probably made her hair over 15 feet long. 

As we walked Max’s cock swayed in front of us. We’d last measured it at just over 55 feet long. It looked far longer now. Max must have noticed me staring because she soon spoke.

“There’s gonna be a whole team waiting for us there, They’re gonna do one final round of measurements and then you are gonna get to work.” 

“Get….to work?” I said, perplexed. Max's smile widened. 

“How else do you think I’m gonna reach my climax? Besides, I want my first time to be with you.” Her first time? I guess it was but usually when girls said that they meant first time having sex, not “First time having your tiny boyfriend jerk off your 100 foot dick”. Nevertheless I was flattered and eager. 

We arrived much sooner than I expected. I guess when you’re walking stride is over 20 feet long you can get around pretty quick. Just as Max had said there was a team of General Trent’s soldiers waiting for us. 

“Agent Diana, Agent Xena.” Trent spoke through a megaphone. “We are prepared to take your final measurement. 

“Can we save it until after?” Max asked “I might grow a bit more in the process.” The General consulted with some men and women in lab coats.

“In that case we’ll do a before and after, is that acceptable?” Max nodded and stepped on the massive scale. There was a flurry of action around her feet while the numbers were calculated. 

“It appears you weigh 247 tons and stand 50 feet 10 inches tall.” Trent finally yelled up at Max. 247 tons, most of that probably came from her massive cock and balls at this point. Even so, it was astounding. “We can’t measure you’re, uh privates, since it seems to be longer than our scale.” Trent continued. 

“And how long is that?” Max asked innocently. 

“100 feet exactly.” 

“Oh my.” Max feigned embarrassment and placed a hand over her mouth. “I guess I’m just too big for the General’s little toys!”

As she prepared to do the dead Max placed Jasmine on the ground by the safety screens Trent had set up, despite her pleas to get a front row seat. I guess only I got that honor. Max positioned herself at the edge of the quarry. Her cock was more than half as long as the quarry was wide and so hung out near the opposite edge. 

“You ready? Little lover?” Max whispered as she placed me in the palm of her hand. I could only nod. “Good!” With that she lowered me down to place me on her stiff member. 

I stood shakily, her cock was far firmer than I’d anticipated and it felt almost as solid as concrete. I could feel her pulse through my bare feet as I walked down its length. Everything about it was massive. A vein thicker than my leg pumped her warm blood just past my footsteps as I approached the tip. I looked back at Max’s face, more than 100 feet away and nearly 30 feet above me. She smiled reassuringly as she placed her hands around the base of her cock and started slowly moving them back and forth. It took a measurable amount of time for the vibrations to reach me but when they did I was knocked on my ass. Max was already lost in her pleasure. 

I looked around frantically for something to do. Finally I settled on kissing and caressing the exposed tip of her cock. I knew it had an immediate effect as Max moaned in approval and I redoubled my efforts. I could feel her cock rapidly warming and pulsing beneath me. To my surprise I also noticed that it was actively growing, as it crept closer and closer to the other side of the quarry cliff. A massive stream of precum bubbled from the head and I made sure to keep my distance. I could hear it splash nearly 100 feet below me, already starting to fill the lake. It didn’t take long for Max to reach her limit. In one motion she angled her cock down into the quarry to prevent any cum from shooting out of its confines. I held on for dear life as she let out an earth shattering scream of pleasure. 

A thick white substance rocketed from her cock. It plowed into the lake below, already nearly twice as deep thanks to her precum. It burrowed into the stone bottom carving out another 15 feet of depth. Even though Max had pointed her dick downwards I suddenly had the unmistakable sensation of vertigo. I looked to the far cliff of the quarry and saw it sinking further and further below my sightline. I then looked up at Max’s face and saw it receding away. She was growing just as Jenna had. The skin of her cock spread out beneath me as it grew with her, and still she came. Rather than becoming depleted it looked as though her testicles were swelling even further. A horrible thought crossed my mind. What if she never stopped? What if she just kept cumming and growing forever? 

I wasn’t given any time to be anxious about the future though as the present demanded my immediate attention. My grip was loosening. As Max grew I had to continually adjust my position and soon it became too much. A single gasp escaped my mouth before I found myself falling. I mustn’t have been too high above the rising tide of Max’s cum as I only fell a few seconds before I was surrounded by her steaming semen. It was remarkably easy to keep my head above water, er cum, as long as I gave the fountain spewing from her dick a wide berth. The entire mass undulated and tossed me around. I noticed that the top of the cliff was rapidly approaching and with no end in sight the lake of cum quickly overflowed the quarry’s banks. The General and his men had already evacuated but Jenna was still standing there. She was gazing up in awe at Max’s growth even as he semen pooled around her ankles and continued to rise. 

Max’s body was eclipsing the sun from my position. Still she came. Soon even the tree tops were threatened and even Jenna found herself unable to touch the surface under the ocean of cum. Eventually though, the tsunami flowing from her titanic cock slowed. The last few hundred gallons fell in dribbles and drops. In the end Max had overfilled the quarry and her seed rose all the way to her own knees, though it was slowly falling as it spread out. Her cock, no longer hard, slowly shrank away and lowered. It was still long enough to rest on the ground from where she stood and was thicker than her legs. Even her balls reduced in size, though they were still about as large as they were this morning. But with Max’s new height, whatever that was they seemed much more manageable. 

I was still floating freely in her sea of cum and as she bent over to look for me I wondered if she’d even be able to see me. Luckily she could and she reached down to try and fish me out. She licked her index finger and gently placed it on my tiny body. She was able to pull me up and out to meet her gaze. She was gigantic. Her eyes alone looked larger than my body and I could tell her finger was easily more than twice my height. 

“Hey little lover, like what you see?” Her voice was soft and low, even so it was so loud it drowned out all else. Her full volume would probably kill me at this range. I smiled up at her and gave her a thumbs up. She grinned and then placed her finger to her lips, pinning me in a kiss.   


In the aftermath we determined the full extent of her growth, with the help of Trent’s team. It took some jerryrigging but we were able to figure it out. The final score is as follows:

Height: 250 feet 1 inch.

Weight: 21,234 tons

Penis Length: 98 feet soft, 302 feet erect.

Balls: 44 feet in diameter and 5,102 tons each. 

 

More than three quarters of her weight came from her cock and balls combined. She now stood as tall as the two story house she’d just built and I couldn’t even imagine the scale of the next one. But more than that, I was almost sad it was over. I guess a part of me wanted Max to just keep growing forever. But all things must come to an end. I may only have gotten to experience this once in my lifetime but I wouldn’t have wanted to do it with anyone else. I guess that marks the end of this diary, for now. I hope everyone who read this enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed experiencing it. Until next time!          

 

End Notes:

 

it's over it's done - frodo - quickmeme 

Welp. That's wrap. This isn't entierly the end though. There will be an epilogue coming out in the next week as well as a retrospective, so stay tuned it that intrests you! If there's any burning questions you have leave a comment and I'll mostly likely get to in the retrospective. Thank you so much to everyone who, read, reveiwed and commented!

Entry 33: Epilogue by Breaker

It’s been a few days since Max successfully completed  her No Nut November challenge. I wish I could say things have quieted down but in fact it’s the opposite. Max and I have been living in an oversized shelter hastily constructed by General Trent. And when I say “living” what I really mean is “fucking”. It’s hard to describe what it’s like having sex with someone 50 times your height and nearly 600,000 times your weight. Her cock alone is bigger than some skyscrapers. Despite her massive release on December 1st her libido remains high, if anything even higher than before. Our “tent” was set up out in the middle of nowhere for the safety of the general public, a good thing too as the volume of her ejaculations would probably drown a small town. There used to be nothing but flatland and canyons surround us, now it’s mostly a creamy swamp. Oddly enough the smell isn’t that bad, almost pleasant in a way. I know most of you will want to know how we fuck and that simply saying “it’s complicated” won’t cut it. So I’ll do my best. 


Usually it starts with Max lifting me to her lips to kiss me, much like she did after she first came. Her lips are so huge that it feels more like she’s licking me like a lollipop. This is usually the point where I cum, what can I say my girlfriend has some sexy lips. After that she’ll place my thoroughly lubricated body on the tip of her cock and I get to work. I recently discovered that I can actually fit inside her dick. At first this seemed a bit too much but Max liked the idea so much I gave it a go. From inside the head of her penis I can use my whole body to stimulate her. It’s a good thing her voice is muffled from in there ‘cause I’m pretty sure Max’s moans are the t single loudest sounds in existence. General Trent confirmed that he’s had to deal with numerous cases of seismic equipment registering 7.0 or higher earthquakes just from our lovemaking. Anyway it doesn’t take long for Max to climax. The first time I was shot out of her cock with her payload I thought I was gonna die. Turns out that semen is a great shock absorber when there’s several thousand tons of it surrounding your body. After Max fishes me out of the newest lake she’s created we start right over again.


     Jenna’s been busy as well. While she’s still working with Trent on “matters of national security” she’s apparently been spending her free time working her way through all the futas in our state. Much like before, when I say “working though” I mean “fucking”. Apparently there are a great many futas who are far larger than what the official world record states. Her favorite was a sweet swedish girl standing over 12 feet tall with a cock even larger than Jenna’s 19 foot monster. While she hasn’t met anyone taller than her or anywhere near Max, apparently she has met at least two girls with cocks over 20 feet long and balls the size of small houses. These poor women are largely imobile but apparently it doesn’t bother them too much as people will pay literally millions of dollars for even just 5 seconds of hands on time. 


As for my mother, she’s still growing. As of last night she’s reached a height of 14’7” and has been spending her time much like her daughter. She’s also doing quite well financially as futas regard her large size as a godsend since finding vagina’s large enough to fit their massive cocks is next to impossible. I’d always wondered what happened to a girl's vagina when they first get infected. Apparently most are still present and perfectly functional but the massive size of their second set of genitals make using them impractical.


 I was initially concerned for my father, not just due to his tiny size but also that he might feel left out. However, he participates in every “event” my mother attends and their relationship has never been better. He basically lives in or around my mother’s chest and apparently he doesn’t need his own meals as he can survive off of the food that naturally falls down there. 


One more thing about my mom. Since she’s grown so much simply due to Max’s precum she decided to send a sample off to a friend who works in a biochem lab. The results indicated that not only is Max’s precum, even now, an effective growth serum for women but it can be synthesized to have even greater effects. Max agreed to sell the rights to do this to the lab and they said they’re working on creating a commercial product that could see all women reach Max’s height or even beyond. I don’t know what kind of world that would be but seeing as I’m already living it I’d say it’ll be pretty great. 


  The last loose end is Jasmine. After Max’s big day she moved in with my parents. She’s reached a final height of 8’5” and a cup size of JJ. I didn’t ask about that last part but I was told anyway. When she went back to school my mother dropped her off herself. Obviously they both had to walk. I was given a detailed description of how they did so. Jasmine came up to about my mother’s waist while my mother was so tall that rather than get out of the way she simply stepped over people in front of her. Jas couldn’t quite manage this but she didn’t need to. With even the tallest men barely clearing her tits she naturally generated space as people parted ways before her. Apparently the two girls were so engrossed in their conversation and so oblivious to the tiny world around them that they accidentally walked through a green light. A sedan accelerated into my mother’s lower thigh. The car lost that fight and crumpled immediately. She didn’t even notice  even as the angry man started yelling up at her. It wasn’t until a cop showed up and used his car megaphone to get her attention that she turned around. Luckily in our state the driver is always at fault if they hit a pedestrian. Even if that pedestrian outweighs their car. 


I think that’s about it. Hopefully Max and I will have someplace to live soon. The house they’re building for us is gonna be taller than half the skyscrapers in the city and be over 15 million square feet or about half a square mile. I don’t know if our sex life will slow down or not, big girl big needs and all that, but I do know I’m looking forward to the future. I never imagined that this is where life would take me but I wouldn’t trade it for the world.    

Retrospective by Breaker

I am mainly writing this for myself, anyone who wishes to attempt something similar and anyone who may be interested. There won’t really be any fetish content here so if you’re not interested in my thoughts then feel free to ignore this. I’m gonna style this like an AMA but obviously since I can’t do an actual AMA it’s just gonna be me asking myself questions and then answering. A little pretentious? Maybe, but I’m gonna do it anyway.


Would I do this again?


Probably not. At least not the same way. Writing at least 500 words everyday can get really draining and while I understand people do more than that everyday for work I’m obviously not getting paid. This was a fun experiment but I don’t really want to do it again. If I were to do another NNN special it would probably be once a week with a double length special in the last week or something like that. Or maybe I’ll get off my ass, take the Blender courses I paid for a year ago and do a 3D art version in the future. 


Did I get the community response I was hoping for?


Yes, absolutely. Having people follow something I was creating daily was a really fulfilling thing. Even if it was just one or two people actively participating. It kinda felt like I was AlexGTS or Beetlebomb, if only on a limited scale. I’m not trying to sound pompous or even compare myself to those two legends but it was just nice to feel appreciated like that. 

Although on the subject of community response, I was a little caught off guard at what kinda things people actually wanted from the story. I’m no stranger to wild kinks, case in point my search history, but if you look at almost all of my other writing I’m actually pretty softcore. I deal mostly with the experience of growth and the comparisons that can arise but I rarely if ever actually do anything with sex. I might indicate that two charechters fuck but never actually write the scene. This project kinda forced me to change that as it was clear that what people wanted was explicite action with the characters. I’m not upset about that, in fact I’m glad. It forced me to explore outside my immediate comfort zone. 


What advice would I give to anyone wanting to do something like this in the future?


Well first off, I tend to assume most people on this site are more experienced than I am so I probably wouldn’t give any advice. But were I asked I’d probably say to make sure that you like the story and the characters. There’s nothing harder than writing about something you don’t like. I’d also probably tell you to make sure you pace yourself. Unless you want things to get really big really early, remember that you have a whole month. It’s okay if someone only grows 2 inches one day. Along that same line, keeping the daily entries at or around 500 words is also probably a good idea. I got a little carried away and started writing up to 3000 words or more but I quickly found that my entire day was revolving around writing. And while I love writing it’s hard to hold a conversation with a family member 5 minutes after I wrote a line where someone nearly drowns in a dick girls cum. 


Will this story and these characters ever return?

Maybe. I like this cast but I only write what stimulates me so if I don’t come up with an idea that excites me I won’t ever bother. I do have an inkling of an idea for a stand alone story with Jenna but that’s a ways in the future. The Growing Closer series will get more entries though of that I am sure. I’ve wanted to see if anyone else would want to add their own stories to the series as I think that’s a thing you can do on this site. Though I’m not sure how I’d get the word out. 


What’s next?


I am currently writing another, separate story. I actually started this story even before I finished Project Triple N. Without giving too much away it’s a cyberpunk setting with an android. I don’t know when it will be finished or if it’ll even make it up. I have several google docs with stories that I never finished or uploaded. Maybe someday I’ll upload all those stories in a sort of reject compendium. I also want to finish or at least add some more chapters to “A Remote Possibility” and “BEwitched” They were my first stories on this site and have been sadly neglected. 


But for now I’m going to rest. I’m gonna play Doom Eternal for the next 5 days and then probably spend the next month playing Cyberpunk 2077 (Lord willing). If I don’t upload anything in the next few months that’s why, I’m not dead.


Thank you again to everyone who followed this project. Whether you commented or simply read in silence it was a wild ride.  


Growing Closer: Project Triple N Final Stats

Words: 61,111

Pages: 103

Chapters: 34

 

End Notes:

ジョジョ: Arrivederci! 『HD』 - YouTube

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9843