Growth Spurt by Bob Charlie
Summary:

A young mother begins to see that her daughter's undergoing a massive growth spurt. At first, she thinks nothing of it. 

However, as new, disturbing feelings for her daughter arise, she begins to realize the truth. 

Her daughter's growth is unnatural, fueled by a strange, rumored substance. Even as rumors begin to roll in of some girls growing, her daughter's spurt takes on a far more extreme bent. And it's not stopping anytime soon.


Categories: Giantess, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: PINK
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9629 Read: 35022 Published: October 26 2020 Updated: November 02 2020

1. My Daughter, Cynthia by Bob Charlie

2. Breakfast by Bob Charlie

3. But It Feels Right by Bob Charlie

4. Competition by Bob Charlie

5. Chapter 5 by Bob Charlie

My Daughter, Cynthia by Bob Charlie

 

My husband had been extremely wealthy, once upon a time. But that… changed, of course. When he died. I mean… he obviously couldn’t be rich if he was dead. But he left behind his fortune… his wife, me, who didn’t know what to do with herself, and her environmentalist, activist daughter. He was Catholic… just as I was Jewish.

I suppose I could count myself lucky in that I was good looking even while ascending beyond age 30. No signs of wrinkles or sags approaching my body yet.

…My daughter was fourteen. My family actually, despite all the stereotypes people may think of, disowned my parents universally for marrying me off at such a young age. It simply wasn’t done in the modern era… even if it WAS perfectly legal… I may have resented it a little. I didn’t think of it much. Of course, even while nearly twice my age at marriage, I found myself attracted to him.

Standing at nearly six and a half feet tall… he was… to say the least, huge, compared to my five foot even. His facial features weren’t exactly Henry Cavill, but they were striking… and he even kept himself fit, frequently visiting the gym while maintaining a busy schedule. Perhaps it was there that he caught the infection that killed him.

I suppose I became dependent on him… it’s been difficult in the couple of years since he passed.

My one and only daughter bounded down the stairs, causing the pictures to shake a little. At age fourteen, she had just reached five foot six herself, clearly taking after her father far more than me. Honestly, had she wanted to, Cynthia could have been a real handful. But she was an extremely good girl, really. Despite her striking good looks, she was kind of shy at school. I really didn’t want her to take after me in that way.

“Where are you going?” I asked as she opened the door. “It’s nearly eight o’ clock. I want you to get out more… but… I do want you to stay safe!”

“I don’t have a license yet, and we’re in the middle of nowhere upstate, so it’s not like I can go too far…” Cynthia remarked, oddly shifty. “I was just going to meet some friends for a bit.”

“Well…”

“I’ll be out late,” she smiled. “But you know that I won’t get into trouble…” she sported a moderate chest, the result of puberty assailing her. But it wasn’t visible with the loose T-shirt she wore. My daughter really didn’t pay much attention to her clothing, and, despite her looks, she only had a small circle of friends. Perhaps that’s why I really wasn’t too concerned.

“Ok… I’ll see you later.” And just like that, she turned and walked out the room. As shy as she was, Cynthia still had far more presence than I did. And she normally never left like that… perhaps it was to some sort of environmentalist meeting. She considered herself to be a bit of an activist. Or to a friend’s house. But normally she would tell me that ahead of time…

But I never thought that she could possibly be up to anything that I should be concerned about.

She reached down awkwardly to hug me. With a foot in-between us, I would have been pressed into her chest. As soon as her arms encircled me, I found myself standing awkwardly on my tip-toes as she lifted me up. My face found itself pressed into her long brunette hair, my eyes staring into her still, young, girlish face. There was a bit of a mischievous look about her… something that I didn’t truly recognize in her.

But I didn’t think about her recent growth spurt. For… just a month ago, she had been five foot six. And… she looked magnified, not really curvier or more mature… but just bigger. I could have noticed that… but I was blind.

“I promise I’ll be back soon.” She responded, truly and sincerely. I just sat in her embrace meekly. If she said she’d be fine, I believed it. Fifteen or not.

She turned, and begun to walk out the door. I waved goodbye, and went back to sleep myself… but it was that day that I felt… that our relationship had begun to become a little unusual. The date that she begun to feel like the parent.

 

End Notes:

First chapter of the first story in this series. Let me know what you think! 

Breakfast by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

It appears that Cynthia's growth spurt is already having an effect on the family dynamic. 

 

 

September 15, 20XX

I woke up, stretching meekly as I prepared for another Saturday alone. Often it was just Cynthia and I hanging out, in a mostly empty home. Parenting gurus said that you shouldn’t make your child your friend, but, typically, as we walked, watched television, did chores, and ate together… that was pretty much our relationship. We even still slept in the same room, despite how large the house was. Containing four bedrooms, the blocky home could be somewhat creepy alone.

Originally, when she was seven, she bound into my room, scared of the dark. Things just never changed after that moment.

Today, the covers were tossed roughly to the side, a sign that she was already downstairs. I could hear the sizzling of bacon as I showered and dressed. Soon, in a pair of morning slippers, I walked downstairs to see Cynthia cooking, sun shining through the window.

A plate was already prepared for me, several strips of bacon next to some pancakes. Cynthia hummed quietly as she kept adding to her outright mound of food. Dozens of pancakes accompanied what appeared to be a rack of bacon. All sitting in a pan, outright unable to merely fit on a plate.

“Don’t you think that’s a bit much?” I replied, almost stunned at the mound of food. “And I didn’t think you were one to eat bacon.” My daughter wasn’t exactly vegan… but she didn’t really eat much meat. She seemed to have guilt about ever eating it… but…

"What? I'm not religious... I'm allowed to eat bacon..."

"I just mean... you've hardly ever eaten meat at all..." I sighed.

“Maybe I have a taste for meat now? I think it’s wrong to feel too much guilt about it… I know what you’re thinking.” Cynthia responded casually. “I just… I’ve always been a bit of a carnivore. But you know, I don’t think I need to hold back anymore…” my daughter shrugged, as she carried the rack to the living room.

“Wait! You need to eat in here!” I replied. But she acted like she didn’t hear me as she marched into the living room.

“You can eat in here too, you know!” Cynthia replied finally, as she plopped herself on the couch. A mound of sticky syrup covered the pancakes. She was going to ruin the couch if she did that, so I marched into the room to say something.

“What.” She had an uncharacteristically surly voice as she looked at me. “I need my coffee. And I need to eat. In case you haven’t noticed…” her stomach growled, as if on demand, “I’m still going through my growth spurt. And even for me, this is a lot of food. I don’t want to sit in the kitchen for an hour. Ok?”

“But…”

“You don’t work. You don’t go to school. You can clean the couch if I spill something,” she barked, causing me to step back.”

“C…Cynthia…” I replied, a bit of shaking in my voice.

“I… I’m sorry… I just need my coffee…” Cynthia replied, picking up a large, heavy, mug. She normally kept herself to one cup, black, just like my husband. But the liquid looked slightly… pink… as if it was mixed with some creamer. She stirred it lazily a little, before sipping from the cup.

“I didn’t know you to be such a coffee fiend…” I remarked bluntly, trying to change the topic. Cynthia smiled as she took a bit of the mug.

“I like some strong coffee…” Cynthia sighed, before taking a long, slow sip, setting the cup on the table next to the couch. “I need it to get going…” She stared at me from the side. “You’re allowed to eat in here too, you know?” The couch sagged under her weight, her youthful face looking at me. Green eyes narrowed, a pink tongue slithering in and out, hungrily examining the food beneath her. Without even thinking, I did what she said, taking my plate from the other room. Compromising a little, Cynthia carried a fold up table. She laid it out in front of her, the large tray taking up most of the room. Gingerly, I laid my plate next to hers.

“You’re allowed to get your own table, you know?” Cynthia snorted. But her arm wrapped around my stomach as I sat down next to her. Cynthia’s stomach rumbled again, an irritated sort of sound. “You’re sitting right next to me… it’s like when I was little… but opposite.” The couch, Cynthia sinking into it, caused me to sink into her body. Her slim, still somewhat-immature hips caused me to press into her center of gravity.

“Wow… you’re really plowing through that.” I remarked bluntly. Almost inevitably, she ate greedily and messily, in between sips of her coffee.

“Yeah mom…” She rolled her eyes. Cynthia smiled as she flicked on the TV with one hand, while pressing me into her side with the other. I looked down at her midriff, where a significant portion of her stomach was exposed. She felt warm, body heat radiating out of her. I could also smell a faint scent of her sweat. I turned slightly red as some of it flowed down, threatening to stick me to her.

“This feels kind of awkward…” I rolled my eyes, my voice taking on an embarrassed high pitch. But for some reason, I was smiling too.

“Yeah… it is… you know, you got this shirt for me, just a couple of months ago. But I’m already starting to just… swell out of it…”

“Swell out?”

“You know… things are just… TIGHT.” She emphazied the word, the T hissing out of her. “In general… they just feel tight… but when I have coffee like this… good… coffee… I feel, really… really… loose… but I have a lot of energy too… but then things get tight again… and… I bet if I wore this shirt a few days, I could burst right out of it, you know? With my growth spurt and all… it’s not stopping.”

I wasn’t paying attention to the TV at all. I watched Cynthia as she ate, shoving pancakes with her bare fingers into her mouth. Crumbs fell onto me, splattering my face. I had to rub my eye a little, as one fell right in.

“Hehe…” Cynthia giggled, as she pressed me into her. “You have a bit of syrup in your hair too. You’ll have to clean that out…” She really was huge. It felt weird, being pressed against my fourteen year old daughter like this. Weird.

“Why don’t you relax a little… I’ve been hanging out with people more at school… since he died… a few years back… you haven’t worked… I mean… your shoulders…are just… so… stiff…” A warm feeling spread throughout my body as her hands wrapped around my shoulders. With the skills of a professional, she begun to knead my shoulders and my back, my bones creaking as she took out years of tension.

“Where did you learn to do that…” I sighed, as I sunk into the couch… into her. But Cynthia just kept kneading my tired muscles.

“You only work three days a week… but it’s all physical. You used to do a real job… and it pays good for what it is… fifteen an hour… supplementing the inheritance, I guess. But you don’t really look built for lifting boxes.”

“Hmm…” I had developed some muscles from my little side job. But I suppose I was pretty thin. But I felt like warm, comfy putty in my daughter’s hands.

“I’m a little over 5’10 now,” she cooed affectionately. “Maaabbbyyyee 5’11. I’ll need the card tonight. To go clothes shopping. It’s getting more difficult to find anything that fits… I mean…” She stopped massaging my back for a moment, as she took a huge breath.

“Cynthia, what are you?”

*POP*

A small flash of metal nearly hit the ceiling as her size 34 jeans button exploded. She wasn’t in the least bit fat… just… big… at least compared to me.

“Whoops! That feels better though!” Cynthia chirped. “I’ve been making a lot more… friends at school. So I’ll probably be hanging out with them more… but Saturdays… will always be ours, ok. I wanna hang out just with you! Even if our relationship changes!”

“Changes?” I remarked, unsteadily. For some reason, that single word felt ominous.

“It’s already changing… I think. But in a good way!” She chirped, before looking down at me. “I… I’m changing. And, to tell the truth… I like it… and…” I couldn’t help but stare at her pants. Didn’t I just buy them a couple of weeks ago? They were… skin tight on her. Little relief had been provided from the button popping off. She was nearly a foot taller than me now. Even with both of us sitting down, my head rested near her armpit. I found myself yawning, having not had any coffee today. I stared down her stomach, looking awkwardly at where Cynthia’s button had popped off. A slight, musky, sweet smell wafted up towards me, and I saw a single drop at the base of one of her fine hairs. Most of her crotch was still shielded from view, the result of her struggling pants.

“You’re staring at my pubes, mommy.”

“You aren’t wearing any panties. It’s indecent.”

“I am… the butt’s just kind of swallowing them up, you know. But still… I just turned fourteen, and…”

“I… uh… ah… I mean… you’ve just grown so much!”

“It’s fine… and you’ll see… later… I guess. You’re probably not ready yet. You’re intelligent like me, mom. Even if you don’t think so.  You know what I mean.”

I did. And yet my conscious brain denied it. As my daughter cradled me to her side, like I was her child. As she resumed, eating, a little pitter patter of messy crumbs fell down my face.

I didn’t pay much attention to the Television.

 

 

End Notes:

Please leave reviews! I hope to respond to any feedback!

But It Feels Right by Bob Charlie

 

I came home from my part time job to discover that Cynthia was gone. She hadn’t told me before she left… which was extremely unusual for her. I felt uneasy as I tried to clean the house… debating a call to the police. It was already past six o’clock… track should have ended for her hours ago. But as I went around, cleaning dishes and dusting furniture, nothing changed. I called the track teacher, Mr. Worley. Soon I heard

“She just seemed as energetic as ever! I don’t know what’s happening with her… but she’s number one on our team. I’m sure she can take care of herself!”

That was an answer I had been starting to hear from a lot of people. That she can take care of herself.

“She’s fourteen,” I responded bluntly. “She’s just not at that age yet.”

“I’m sure she went with friends or something, just to sneak out. You don’t need to worry just because she’s not there. At any rate, it’s not worth something stupid like bothering the police.”

“Why do you think I’d do that!?” But the phone just clicked as he hung up. How rude.

But one hour became two…

And two became three.

Finally, after exhausting my leads, I was about to call the police when the door slammed open, Cynthia walking inside.

“Hey mom,” She replied brusquely, her eyes darting from side to side, as she carried a large bag in behind her.

“Hey mom!? Hey!?” I yelled. “I had no idea where you were at all! I was worried sick… what could happen to someone out alone… at your age…”

“I think I can take care of myself…” Cynthia smiled, as she gazed down at me, hands on her hips. “You know… I just… need to open this package up, ok? I’ll tell you where I was at later. When you need to know.”

“When I need to know!? I’m your mother… I need to know everything about where you’re at!?”

Cynthia took a single long stride, closing the gap between us in the front foyer. The cool air from the open door ceased as my daughter’s warm body planted itself firmly, right in front of me.

“You’re staring at me again… the top of your head barely comes up to the bottom of the swell of my chest… ok… that’s what’s going on. And I’m still getting bigger… so I need something to eat.” She swore under her breath as she finagled with her bra straps…

“Fuck… it tends to stop development… but the first few weeks in some people can… shit…” I felt blood rushing into my extremities again, as I stared straight forward at Cynthia. The girl who, at one point, rumors would say, I pushed out of me.

“You… just… need to obey me, Cynthia! You’ve never been a bad girl, but!”

At that moment, my daughter spun me like a top, with a quick flick of both her arms, wrapping around my shoulders again. She spun me around, before jerking my head down with her right hand. The pressure caused me to stick my butt out, hitting her upper thigh. Cynthia stepped back with her left foot… and then her hand shot out.

*SLAP*

I grew red as her hand connected with my butt, a sound that echoed throughout the foyer of the large house. I couldn’t hear the sound she made, but it could best be described as some sort of squeal.

*SLAP*

She giggled again, her hand resting on my sore butt for a moment before it swung back.

*SLAP*

“There! Now… Make me something to eat.” She remarked bluntly. I found myself rubbing my butt… I could feel the imprint of her hand even as the palm itself left, a dull, ringing pain starting as blood flowed to the affected area.

“Haven’thadanyinthreedays…” she muttered under her breath, as she walked unstairs, heavy footfalls echoing throughout the house. I wondered just how tall she was… maybe it was my small size, but it was getting hard to look up at her. Hard to comprehend just how fast she was growing. She ran through a separate set of clothes every two weeks!

But I set about, slapping a giant slab of meat on the stove… turning it. I knew that she would eat the entire thing. At any rate… even if her prodigious hunger didn’t go through it right now… she’d just swallow the rest for breakfast the next day. Still… it wouldn’t be done by the time she went downstairs. After what just happened, I was worried a little.

The box disappeared with her upstairs. I heard something moving... like glass. She swallowed something. I listened to every sound with intense curiosity. I didn't even know what my daughter was doing with her life... after a little while, I only heard the sound of sizzling meat. 

But soon, a loud rumble of footsteps echoed down the hall, and my daughter, innocent Cynthia, emerged looking happy, almost maniacally so. A wide, excited smile was planted on her face, a deep and heavy blush gazing down at me, her hands grasping each other, a face full of... what I could only interpret as lust... gazing down at me. 

“I enjoyed some… copulation yesterday.” Cynthia remarked, as if she was talking about the weather.

“Did you really now?” I blandly remarked, trying to keep up with her act.

“Meh. It was just some stupid boy who stares at me in class. He thought my sleeping with him once meant something. People… can be kinda dumb…” Cynthia laughed, a strange innocent tone in her voice. A member of numerous honors programs, my daughter had… a bit of a swelled ego about how smart she was. Maybe I was at fault for that. “I mean… he gave a lot of importance to something that doesn’t really matter. I just used him because he was there… but his little cannon-cannot didn’t do too much!” She held up her finger, imitating a squirt gun as the young girl laughed. I tried to stare angrily at her… doing my best to bore a hole into her soul. Finally, after a little while, she bit her lip, staring down at me cautiously.

“It’s been a couple of months… is there… something I should know about. Why you’re growing like this… where you’re going at night.” Even with my sore ass, I did my best to sound authoritative. “Could you tell me what the cause of this… sudden… growth spurt is?”

“Only some people are meant to be predators…” Cynthia hunched down a little, so that she could look me in the eye. In this case… I suppose… some girls. At any rate, I think I’m winning the height contest against you!” She ruffled my hair, lovingly. “I know your ass hurts, but I’m going to take GREAT care of you… really. I'll be one of many predators... who saves this world... and I'll ensure that you're afe.” Her arms encircled mine, as she pressed me into her chest. She was wearing perfume… but something else… pure… lust… invaded my senses.

“Predator?” I remarked, concern dripping from my voice.

“I'm dead serious..." she breathed in a soft whisper. "A young, endearing girl like me... people don't bother to penetrate the mask of my face. But you appreciate the real me. I've... always been like this."

I couldn't say anything.

But Cynthia continued, louder, as she continued to stroke my hair softly, her middle finger scraping harder, as if trying to rub my scalp for good luck. "You always get so morose…. It’s annoying, but cute…” She shook her head. “You really are prey, you know that…” She leaned her head in closer, her soft, but large face right in front of me, her breath streaming against my face. “Like I said. I’ll protect you.” It was now that I finally realized just how sweaty she was, a couple of drops splashing against my face.

“I just have hormones rushing through me…” She signed, completely ignoring what she was telling me earlier, as she kept my cheeks cupped between her hands. I tried to move away, but my body simply could not break even my daughter’s tough grasp.

“I’m taking physics…” she responded. “With my clothes always tight… I can’t help but notice some of the boys staring at me in class. However… I’ve been learning a few things. When something’s bigger… it’s stronger… if a mass was hit with a magnifying glass… and made twice it’s height… it wouldn’t be two times bigger… nor four… but EIGHT.” She released her grip on me, and stood back smiling.

“I’m using your card to buy something… yes... our forbidden inheritance money... to buy something new. A friend told me about it… it makes me feel good. Really good. Better than I’ve ever felt.” She jumped on the balls of her feet, a genuine childish enthusiasm gripping her. But pictures on the side of our house shook as she bounced up and down. “And… uh… I’m sorry. For spanking you earlier.” Back to her chipper self, she stared at me sincerely. “I need this. WE need this. I really think that the changes I’m going through… will make me important. Someone who can accomplish something. And I’ll be able to take perfect care of you… so… mom?”

“W… what…”

“I think the food’s done!” In nearly a single energetic move, she bound in her bare feet to the stove, turning it off with a flick of the wrist.

“There… I’ll let it simmer for a bit!” She looked own at me, and her eyes narrowed into slits, a bit of a smirk upon her face as she eyed me rubbing my butt. “I’m sorry about earlier. You can use cream on that. It’ll take the sting right out!”

“Right…” I grabbed a bit of icy-hot from the medicine cabinet. I saw my own features in the mirror. A black-straight-but-slightly-frazzled haired woman stared back at me. A small, upturned nose stood in between two dark eyes, hovering over a pair of thin pale lips. I really did have pale skin in general… I mostly come from… nothing. My relatives… of various origins and nations, blah, blah, blah… were nobodies. My husband’s family had done so much more.

“Emma’s beautiful… isn’t she?” Cynthia remarked, looking at me in the mirror, using my name. Her, slightly tanner face, gleamed with the glow of light, a slight red blush dancing across the teenage girl’s mischievous visage. And suddenly… without a moment to spare, the young girl’s mouth moved, planting itself on my ear with a slight nibble…

“I know she is…” I remarked blandly, trying to blunt off my huge daughter’s advances. My blank expression did it’s best to remain blank against her larger one. I had to regain composure. Things had to be normal. “I still haven’t dated since he died… and last I checked, incest is still wrong.”

“I’m not saying you can’t date… or I can’t.” Her brow furrowed, as she looked down at me. “I’ll make sure you have more of a life, even if it’s strange… I’ll have you, willingly.” She stood up, as she prepared to walk back. Brunette hair twirled around as she looked down at me, pitingly.

“I guess I’ll just MAS-TUR-BATE!!!” She said, emphasizing each syllable.

“Maybe you should get your own room…” I retorted back. “I’m glad the veil of weirdness could be ripped off quickly. Didn’t want a scab to form!” At this point, Cynthia actually looked kind of pissed off. I hoped I wasn’t going to get spanked again. But she just… stuck out her tongue and razzed at me, a bit of saliva flicking off onto the floor.

“Powerful people decide what’s right! And I think I’m gonna be someone powerful, just remember that!” I did my best to stand up straight, still looking like nothing next to my huge daughter, doing my best to maintain dignity as I walked up the stairs. Even I didn’t really know why I was so mad.

“Could I at least massage your shoulders? You’re stiff again…” Cynthia muttered meekly, standing on the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her holding her head downcast. But I did my best to ignore her. 

This was quickly getting too god-damned weird.  

 

End Notes:

I appreciate any feedback on this chapter! I want to know what you think, as well as where you want this to go! 

Competition by Bob Charlie

Days passed, and weeks. Cynthia would often tease me, rather it was trying to sneak her growing body behind me and surprise me with a large shout, or patting her stomach while demanding thirds after she ate an entire turkey the night before. I found myself blushing some around her. I hoped that she thought it was just embarrassment.

And she begun to have a lot of friends over. It made sense that she was becoming popular. I even saw her in the local paper… even if something weird was going on, it made me strangely popular to see my own flesh and blood become such a big deal.

I smiled as I threw off the covers. Breakfast was already sitting on the table next to me, along with a note. I hadn’t slept much the night before. Cynthia had been tossing and turning on the bed a lot the night before…. Masturbating, a few meters from me.

“You’re right. I just had a bit of a taste for meat. But I need to do better. Recruiting hearts and minds with my body right now. Kick ass at work!” Several heart symbols followed the note, as well as a… halfway decent picture of the Earth.

Turning over the piece of notebook paper, there was something on the other side as well.

“P.S. I can think of another job for you right here.”

Last night was… strange. I could near my daughter’s body… over six and a half feet tall, immense compared to me, shuffling under the covers. I didn’t say anything… I figured she wanted me to hear. She wasn’t that old… so I didn’t think I’d have to worry about this too much. After all, we’re both girls, right?

Maybe I didn’t know the first thing about parenting.

One quick, furtive glance at the covers confirmed it. There was a splotchy, sticky stain covering over a square foot of the bed. Of course… I knew there had to be. I could smell her aroma last night… and it stayed strong in the morning.

Gingerly, I lowered one hand towards the sheet. This… my own daughter’s discharge was from last night, but it was soaked all the way through. I didn’t know if it was just a result of her size… or if she simply had huge orgasms or something… she wasn’t that loud! I could hear her… but it was like she was trying to stay quiet for me. How did she make all of this…

Just a natural body process. Calm down Emma.  

My palm was soaked as it rested on my daughter’s cum stain. There was still genuine liquid in it…  the sheets weren’t merely wet. With an intoxicating sense of shame, I brought my palm up to my lips. Licking my hand, I shivered… it tasted… ok… I guess. Slightly bitter. But the smell was wonderful.             

I needed to get to work.

I washed my hands, scrubbing around five minutes to get rid of the smell of my… own… daughter’s...

Work… was a job down at the recreation center. It wasn’t much of anything, really. There was ONE full-time employee, my boss. And then a few part time people, like myself. I don’t know that I even really needed the money… but Cynthia had encouraged me to join. And even before her strange growth spurt, I found myself doing what she wanted.

Today the town was hosting some sort of track and field event. It really didn’t have a whole lot of people come to watch any event, but there were a few people out today.

My boss, Mr. Myers, waved at me from around the corner. He was a middle-aged, balding man, and he looked at me wryly as I walked up. Balding, and merely a few inches taller than me, the man motioned me over.

“There’s a freaking freshman here outrunning half the adults…” he remarked, looking at me through the corner of his eye. “She talked to me… wanted you to come watch her. It’s your daughter… the little girl you always brought by here.”

“I don’t have to take her here now…” I replied, trying to act casual. “She was always well behaved, so I brought her here. It saved a lot of money over

“You mean like the money you’ve made here from my stingy ass??” Michael replied. “You have more money in one finger than I do in my entire body…” he shook his head, sharply back and forth. Above, the dingy fan continued to squeak. “No… you didn’t do this for money.”

“Even for mother and child, you two are freakin close. It’s like you two are glued to each other.” He huffed. “People might almost think that it’s a strange relationship.” I didn’t say anything, just trying my best to smile as I sat down on an old office chair. Everything in the office was old, from fraying paint to furniture.

“What are you implying…” I said, glancing furtively at him. The somewhat ill-tempered man had always been a pretty good boss… but he got to where he was by being perceptive. Even if he wasn’t at the top of the highest mountain.”

“I’m implying it’s no longer like Elmer’s. It’s gorilla glue… for a little bit it had gone down to Elmer’s.” He scratched his stubble. I could feel the breath of alcohol as he glanced over me. Finally, he smiled as he whispered.

“There’s a new drug out there… and… you know… even as wishy-washy as you are… Cynthia… that’s your daughter’s name… followed your EVERY word… she was the only person you had some sort of authority over… he was always gone. Even before he died. You have to know that… surely it didn’t change that much.”

“BOSS!!!” I yelled. “You can’t just be talking about me this way! What happened to separating personal stuff from work.”

“And you needed someone else to boss you around…”

“So…”

“So your daughter’s throwing your money around… and I decided to take it.”

“Money…” I smirked. “From a fourteen year old? For what? Is that even legal?”

“I don’t care… because I have the feeling… that if you tell anyone there’s a problem with it, things are going to get worse.” He shrugged, slumping back in his slightly more comfortable office chair. “Your daughter’s one of the people who feels that new shit.”

“New… shit?” I replied, feeling uncomfortable. But he kept looking at me, narrowed eyes staring into my soul.

“Just the idea that she leads you around like she does… it’s funny how quickly she replaced your husband. When she turns her head, you follow. You cheer her on for everything… it’s going to get much more extreme, you know. His pungent breath watched over me, him hovering only a few inches away.

“YER.” He started, smacking his lips with each painful word, stabbing into my soul, “ENJOYING. THIS.” With the last word he jabbed his finger into my stomach, before standing back up, looking down at me with a blank expression. He continued talking as if nothing at happened.

“It’s just women… there’s rumors…of something on the market… a new, expensive drug. It can make ‘em crazy… they do whatever they want. But even on women… it doesn’t just work on anyone…” he looked around, diverting his eyes. “I actually think it’s real… she’s hooked on it… yer daughter’s addicted to some new drug nobody even knows about…”

“Do you realize how stupid that sounds…” I tried to keep my voice steady, mocking him. But

“It’s just a rumor. I suppose she’s just going through a growth spurt. You can go watch her, you know… I’m actually supposed to make you come out and watch her. Her orders” he smirked, satisfied that he had put every bit of his word in. “She’s bringing people out here… that gives the State justification to give us money. I think she wanted to see you anyway…” Sighing… he walked back inside, his back bent forward. The door slowly swung behind him.

She was running, keeping up with the very top of the pack. Six and a half feet of my growing daughter, running amongst all these normal sized women. I Couldn’t help but notice the bounce of her chest as she ran past me. A plain white T-shirt with the name, Nabokov High embroidered, stretching a little even over her modest chest, darted. She was clearly exerting herself, breathing hard, drops of sweat falling down her body. But not as much as some of the people around her… and she was fit, but it’s not like Cynthia was super tone.

She waved several more times at friends as she passed by. It felt dizzying when she talked about all her friends… I had a few… but… nothing like this. Nothing at all. And all these people came to cheer FOR her. All I could think of was me… scribbling away at a notebook… trying my best to understand Calculus. Of course I ended with a C… after studying as hard as I could. So much for being an engineer.

Finally… the race ended. With a bang the front runner crossed the line.

Exercise shorts… were a little short… but they looked like underwear on her, nearly skin tight against her body. And her long, long legs rhythmically pumped below.   And I felt a sort of… pang… hit my chest as she waved, her arm lazily rising mid stride to acknowledge some of the many people watching her.

I sat down next to her, and Cynthia handed me a brush, the sweaty girl smiling as she looked down at me.

“Hey mom! Here…” she handed me a brush. “This was a town-wide competition, so they’re taking a picture for the paper…” she pressed against my sweaty body against me, wrapping her arm clear around my back and stomach. The stink of body-odor assaulted me…

“Hurry up…” she chided again, ordering me around as she turned towards her friends. Meekly I raised my brush towards her… but pressed against her body, I couldn’t reach the top of her head. I brushed the right side of her hair, trying to tame the wild curls, but it was difficult. I don’t think she bothered to shower before she came to this race. And she kept me awake half the night assaulting her bed… there were little tangles and cow-licks in every direction, and every time the brush sweeped over them, they popped right back into place. Soon it started to look… halfway… normal, but that didn’t change the fact that, pressed against her armpit as I was, I couldn’t even reach half her head.

I needed to look at her hair to do the job right.

So why was I staring straight at her armpit?

“So… don’t you think it’s weird to just… hang out with your mom?” One girl spoke, another member of the environmental club that Cynthia was a part of.

“She raised me practically alone, and she supported me every step of the way… besides… hey! HEY! Earth to mom!” Cynthia snapped, jerking me up with one arm. “The photoshoot is in five minutes! Get the rest of my hair down!”

Standing behind my daughter, seated on the bench, I didn’t even half to reach down far at all to comb her hair. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy trip over Cynthia’s foot… as low to the ground as the bench was, her feet splayed out several feet in front of her, clearing a wide berth. I wondered if anyone was looking at me.

“I mean… she doesn’t have that many friends… I need to get her out more!” Cynthia talked to her friend again.

“I don’t think a child’s supposed to do that for her parent… and how is combing your hair supposed to do anything?”

“I guess it doesn’t…” Cynthia sighed… “But I need… oh!” A camera man walked over towards us, and I nearly fell over as she stood up. “Dang mom… it’s still messy… oh well!”

She jumped up, her arm carrying me with her, giggling as she walked me towards the podium.

“You’re carrying Emma!?” Her friend shouted, using my first name. “That’s so fucking cool… you dork!” That girl… she often hung out with Cynthia… I’d have to ask her about it later.

My feet dangled again uselessly as my overgrown little girl walked me towards the podium.

“You’re not allowed to!” A reporter called.

“She raised me right! She’s why I’m here! And I’m proud of her! So you can get a picture of me with my mother, or you can not get one at all!”

A wide smile shown on my daughter’s face in the paper, read throughout the whole town. It practically stretched from eye to eye, pure joy emanating next to her smaller competitors. Awkwardly resting on the crook of her neck, I tried my best to force a smile. But it shown weakly, embarrassment projecting itself through the whole town. Her sweat covered hair flowed and flowed down her shoulers, some of it resting on my messy bedhead. I attempted to place one hand around her neck, even while she wrapped both around her stomach.

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my back, straining against the tight athletic clothing. As my daughter increased the strength of her grip on me, they hardened to the point where they almost hurt, threatening to burst out of her sports-bra altogether. 

And soon the flashing stopped, the photography finished. I had walked to work. And so Cynthia thought to carry me all the way back. I nearly fell asleep, growing drowsy in her strong, protective grasp.

End Notes:

As always, feedback is appreciated!

Chapter 5 by Bob Charlie

 

The weeks passed, and she kept growing. And growing. And growing. I knew my now that it wasn’t natural… and it was obvious that Cynthia knew that I knew.

“These clothes are sooooo tight!” Cynthia would whine nearly day in and day out, brushing her body against me, complaining as she went to the store, flashing my card back at me. “I can take this, right?”

“Going to the store again… no… gotta get custom things now!” She laughed as she walked upstairs.

But still… she begun to approach seven feet tall. Various friends were invited over. Often they trashed the house, leaving candy wrappers and food packages everywhere.

“Oh… that was mostly me!” Cynthia called, as I tried to pick up everything after her. And, increasingly, everything became completely unmanageable. It became difficult to go to the grocery, when you knew you were ordering for a 230 pound and growing titaness.

Quickly, trying to keep up with her was turning into a full time job.

One day she came home from school, dipping her great body underneath the front door, a couple of followers behind her. She didn’t even look at me… nearly walking over me, as her legs, nearly as long as my entire body, swinging right past me. It was hard to believe that she weighed as little as 230… her jeans were some completely unrealistic… something like a sixty inch waist… yet... her special order clothes hugged her, betraying the grim necessity that they would soon need to be replaced. And she just grabbed a two liter container of soda from the fridge, beginning to chug it.

“Wait… wait!” She cried as she grabbed my shoulders. I felt a vice-like grip keeping me in place as her soft, large hands eclipsed my shoulders, keeping me rooted as stone.

“I’m going to sit on the floor.” Cynthia commanded, a wide grin plastered on her face… “and you are going to sit on the bench… right… over… here.” I sat down meekly on the bench, in front of her friends. They were all watching me, expectantly. I had an awkward smile on me, as I sat down in front of her.

“Cyndie… wh… what do you want?” And then, my great, overwhelming daughter burped in my face, the carbonated two liter practically being expelled right at me. The burp went on… and on… for over ten seconds… and I grew red… watching the inside of her mouth the entire time.

“You’re on Instagram, so smile mom!” Her friends looking like they were laughing at me, and I gradually grew red. The blush grew fierce as she bent down, and kissed me on the forehead. “Love you!” She stood up, way up, until sitting down, I was staring at her stomach. It fit her a few weeks ago, but now the shirt left a sizeable midriff, and I was staring right at it. “Emma #2 I guess…” Cynthia called, looking down at one of her admirers, coincidentally named Emma. “Slap me on the ass, as hard as you can!” Instantly obeying my daughter’s command, the sound echoed throughout the room. Finally, she called back at me.

“That soda just made my butt get a little more adipose,” She wriggled her rear at me, teasing me again. “Remind me to sit this on your face, mother!”

“YOU NEED TO BE GROUNDED!” I called back, but she giggled as she ran out.

Another time led me to call a self-help line.

“I swear, my butt is stuck in the toilet!” Cynthia called out one day, as she was getting close to hitting seven feet tall. “I need you to come in here and pull me out!”

“No.” I said plainly, through the closed door. “NO. NOOOOOOO.”

“Please?”

I didn’t say anything, facepalming as I stared forward at the wooden door. I heard nothing except the sounds of grunting and porcelain. Finally, sighing, I swung the door open.

“Are you masturbating in there… just like you masturbate in bed every single night?” And she was in there, her butt truly stuck, her feet flailing in the air. “Maybe you’re overdosing on this new experimental drug that makes you horny and huge? Huge and horny? For your own mom!" 

"Yes... you need to go back to sitting in your house and doing nothing. That sounds great. Just pull me out!" Silently, I grabbed her hands, and tried tug as hard as possible. Each of her soft hands wrapped around mine. Her tight pants were pulled down around her knees, so as I tried to pull at her, I was nearly staring straight at her pussy. With every effort, I couldn't even budge her. I strained, harder and harder, pulling with all my strength, as Cynthia attempted to find purchase with her feet. 

"Push... Push..." I cried. Everything felt so surreal... it was like I was trying to help someone have a baby, as I pulled with all my might. Finally, with a great shove, the room spun around me as she shot out. And soon, I was nearly knocked out as I slammed against the floor, my daughter sitting on top of me. She wriggled, trying to move her pussy around my mouth. "It's sensitive... why don't you try to calm me down like when you were little... with a little lick?" The vagina smelled of her arousal... stronger than ever. Even with her size, I was beginning to think that this drug was increasing the strength of her pheromones. 

"Why don't you just get off of me?" And she did, giggling as she rose up... and up... her head hitting the ceiling. Two huge bare feet... each the length of my head, stood next to me... toes wriggling, before she walked out of the room.

"You don't work... much anyway. You don't see any friends... I don't see anything wrong. Not a thing... about you being my sex toy, mommy. It'll give you a purpose... and I want you to have one!" For a moment, her sole pressed against my face, covering it. "I'm going to take some of the drug now. And then I'll masturbate on YOUR bed. So you can think of me. And I'm going to keep sleeping in your room. And I'm going to keep teasing you. So you can't control me at all anymore..." Her hands pressed on the outside of the bathroom door frame, as she stooped under it. Again, she wriggled her bare ass at me, as she exited. I couldn't help but stare at it. At her slim legs. At her skinny figure, blown up into something huge. At her jubilant, youthful face. Messy brunette hair tumbling down her face. Her wide, childlike eyes gazed at me with a panther like expression.

"Parents ordinarily have power over children. And adults have power over minors. Neither of those are true. So there's nothing wrong! If anything... I'll be taking advantage over you mommy..." As she crawled out of the room, her backside presented itself magnifcently to me, her firm ass and pussy on display. And I stared at it without saying a word. "Don't think you even have ANY choice in this, mom."

And this night, her bed was rocking. The lights were out, but Cynthia had grabbed several of the pink vials, downing them with fast, hungry gulps. And she was attacking her bed, the squeaking emanating throughout our entire room. The squeaking of tired springs mingled with the stir of sheets, as her bucking intensified. I did my best to ignore the unignorable.

And then, with her body shuddering, she came, in a final, ear-piercing cry, her release spraying nearly to the ceiling.

“WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!!!!” I screamed out, throwing the covers off of me, a sheet becoming a pile on the floor. “THIS IS IT!!! YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!!! MY FLESH AND BLOOD!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, BUT I’M NOT GONNA FUCK YOU!!!!” In the darkness, I could see the form of my daughter tense up, sitting on the bed.

“Why? Why does it matter?” She whispered in a blank tone, staring straight at me. “Do you… genuinely… care if you are attracted to me? When have I EVER given a single hint that I care?” Her dark body begun looming up, rising over the covers. She still rose, until she finally was on her feet.

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

She begun to walk towards me, and her smell grew stronger. Her body appeared to be shivering in anticipation, a shadowy grin plastered on her overbearing face.

“I’m wet… your little girl’s wet. My environmental club… is nothing more than people acknowledging… that I am the new human… this  ‘drug’ as you call it… is nothing more than something to bring out my potential.”

“Your… potential?” She was right over me now, her chest hovering right over my head, tantalizing me.

“I will keep bringing all these people through… and they will see you… no longer working hard, not having to get anything… I’ll have servants for that. So just let me grow… and let me envelop you in me.”

Her vast expanse of creamy flesh had become huge. It didn’t feel like I was about to have sex… at six foot eight, in the span of a few months, she had become the biggest human being I have ever met.

“It feels like you’re crushing me!” I protested. “You can’t just… just…” But she nearly shook with anticipation as her body greedily enveloped mine. “You… you’re enveloping me…”

“Look at me… I know you want to… I’ve always been your precious little girl….” She begun to rest her body on the bed, her perilously large body crawling right over me… the springs squeaked, protesting under the incredible pressure of her weight.

“Just… I think it’s making you act weird! You need to just calm the heck down… and I need to take that shit away from you! I had some weird police officer looking at me… they’re paranoid of me. They know something weird’s going on here! You’ll take us to a place we can’t come back from!”

“And I’m still a virgin!” She whined, waving her arms in the air. “I’ve been waiting for you for weeks. And all I get is the same old bullshit about how it’s wrong!” Finally, I couldn’t move at all, as I became entirely compressed under my daughter. “And you’re going to be my pet… the only thing you need to do… is be protected and loved an hugged and fucked and squeezed by me… I’ll display your naked… sopping body for the whole world… the envy of the world!”

“PLEASE!”

“Right now… now Emma… I’ll keep you safe… inside me…” I could feel her heart, beating like a jackhammer. Almost like it was leaping out of your body. “The saga… of it just being us… ends here. I’ve seen you here… so alone… always… always feeling sorry for yourself. Well no longer! Even if it’s by my side… as a doll!” I couldn’t even see it. I couldn’t see anything in the darkness under her breasts. But I felt it. A single… large… soft prying finger, wriggling, begun to slip inside me.

“I saw him before… he came home… and jackhammered you… like so many others… if I did that to you… and so many others… wouldn’t it be like things are normal again?” The finger slid in… deeper and deeper inside me, wriggling as Cynthia’s probing instrument sought my most sensitive spots. I gasped as another joined, probing every pore of my body.

“I wonder if I could reach straight to your womb soon… or if I could get big enough that one won’t even fit?” She giggled, looking at me. “He cheated on you… you know. Daddy. But he could get it up to fuck you anyway… I watched, through the door… your body, rhythmically moving… he didn’t appreciate you. I needed to make you mine.”

“What in the world… got you so interested in me?” I cried out as her body compacted me underneath. For a little while, only the sound of our panting through the air. I had not masturbated… not a single time. And I could not imagine myself as into women… much less… her.

“You’re actually popular… people actually like you! You can have anyone!” I desperately wailed, feeling orgasm building. “Just leave me alone… I have enough taking care of you…”

“You’re gonna be my little exhibitionist doll… I think people LOVE your body… and I’ll show you off. Because you don’t need to worry about anything anymore…” A third finger finally joined… I couldn’t feel anything, as I furiously licked my daughter, like a pathetic cat mewling for its master. Pleasure bubbled within me as I came, spraying what I could against her, in a singular cry of pleasure.

“Is that all… just that little squirt? I cum a lot more… you knew that… when you licked it off my sheets… and I’ve grown sense then… such a sad woman… I can’t wait to take care of you!” I still couldn’t move, trapped under her.

“Lick me.” My daughter’s bulk lifted off of me for a moment, and soon I saw her butt hovering over me, wide an imposing, even in the shadows. Internally, I freaked out as her nearly hairless pussy descended towards me.

“I’ll be able to fit you inside me someday… this ‘drug’ chooses people. I’ll be worshipped. By everyone. Plenty of people already look up to me… But for now, you can satisfy me by licking this.”

“Can’t we just be a normal mother and daughter! A normal famuummpph!” I was silenced by her sitting on me, nearly crushing me as her vagina enveloped my mouth. Much larger than my own, I could feel traces of her wetness nearly forcing themselves down my throat. I begun greedily licking and suckling at her pussy, finally losing the last of my self control. My hands wrapped around her slim, yet huge ass, getting lost within the somewhat pudgy, yet firm butt. Already, I begun to feel close to cumming again.

“I’ll bring you with me, while I have boys lining up to fuck me. While I become famous. Yes, I’m spending our inheritance money on this. And I will continue to! You know why! Because soon I will make far more from my very fame! Enough to build a huge house! Big enough for me! To tell you the truth… I need to start soon… I almost broke the toilet…” she whispered, monologuing while I put everything I could into mouthfucking her pussy. I sat on it… with my wide… wide… butt. And the cheap thing… almost fell apart with my big body on it… I keep slamming my head against the door-frames… I’m about to break your bed mommy. So I’m JUST too big for this place… hehe.”

Her breath grew increasingly shallow as I continued to do my best in pleasing her. I gripped the large clitoris between my teeth, trying with all my heart to sexually satisfy my own daughter. The smell of her musk, which grew stronger day after day, finally caused me to lose my mind, driving me into a complete frenzy. Uselessly, my body tried to buck against her in the frenzy of orgasm, but my head didn’t even move a single inch as I came again, trapped underneath Cynthia.

“So… now… you’re… finally going to see other people. My friends… my admirers… will be yours!” Her huge hands gripped my face, as she forced my head deeply into her crotch. “Emma… worship me! Adore me!” Her whole body begun to shake as she came, spraying cum directly into my face as she pounded my body, slamming it up and down against the bed. With a great cry that seemed to shake the room, my seven foot daughter came, and my bed broke! With a crash, the breath was knocked against me as I fell to the floor. I could hardly breathe as she stepped off of me, before picking me up.

“You can sleep in my bed tonight, mommy! And you don’t have to worry about cooking tomorrow. I’ll have servants to do everything from brushing my hair to cleaning my asshole from now on. Most people who are affected by this thing only grow a few inches… and you…”

“Y… yes… my sweet… daughter…” My whole body was sore, battered by my huge daughter, as she pulled me next to her B-cup breasts, guiding my teeth to suckle against a small nipple. Instinctually, I wrapped my mouth around it, even though nothing came out.

“You only have to worry about pleasing me from now on, Emma. Your days of feeling like a nobody are over!” I sat there, in an oversexed daze, wondering what my life with my daughter was even going to look like from now on. But my daughter simply hugged me, tight against her chest, as she begun to fall back asleep. I had no choice but to stay muzzled next to her. 

 

End Notes:

Another chapter! Let me know what you think!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9811