An Obsession of Titanic Proportions by AzureMermaid
Summary:

A high school student discovers her former friend has not moved on from her obsession with her... and she's about to discover just how dangerous it is.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 7795 Read: 45131 Published: October 25 2020 Updated: December 24 2023
Story Notes:

My first ever attempt at writing a giantess story. I am just an amateur writer but I do hope you enjoy it. I'll try to upload new chapters regularly.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - You want to hear a crazy story? by AzureMermaid

2. Chapter 2 - Abduction by AzureMermaid

3. Chapter 3 - A Dream or a Nightmare? by AzureMermaid

4. Chapter 4 - The Breast of Intentions by AzureMermaid

5. Chapter 5 - An Invitation to Dinner by AzureMermaid

6. Chapter 6 - Belly of the Beauty by AzureMermaid

7. Chapter 7 - A Gut Feeling by AzureMermaid

Chapter 1 - You want to hear a crazy story? by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

Our protagonist provides us with a little backstory on her relationship with a girl who is about to turn her entire world upside down.

 

Have you ever swatted a fly?

 

 I would imagine the answer is most likely yes. After all, they are annoying little things that seemingly only serve to invade our personal space and irritate us. But have you ever considered just for a moment, that you are ending the life of a seemingly innocent creature that’s only crime was to annoy you? Perhaps it was scared or hungry? Or perhaps, it was not even a fly at all?

 

Now, I imagine some of you reading this are probably raising your eyebrows in confusion. Rest assured, everything will become clear in time, but I must warn you that what you are about to read is disturbing, bizarre, darkly hilarious and completely true.

 

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Jessica Chambers. I am 18 years old, in my final year of high school and would what you consider to be just your normal average girl. I would like to consider myself attractive but not in a vain way like some of my classmates see themselves as. I have red hair, small breasts and about average height for someone my age. You might wonder why I am telling you all this, rest assured it will all become clear in time.

 

High School is nothing special. I work hard, spend time with my friends and that’s about it. I don’t have a massive friend group but I get on well with virtually all my classmates, even Christina and her posse of loyal followers (I’ll get to them later). I’m not the most social person but I make an effort to interact with everyone and try to help them if they need it. Unfortunately, this backfired on me in ways you cannot even imagine.

 

It all started a few years ago when I met Yuna. Her parents had just moved from Japan and understandably, she was very nervous starting school in a new country. She struggled to make friends and was subject to the usual teasing you can expect from students. Nothing overtly cruel but enough to make you uncomfortable and want to help her. So I approached her one lunchtime and struck up a conversation. She seemed very surprised that someone was willing to talk to her and was very shy at first, which I completely sympathised with given the circumstances. But after a few weeks, we began talking more, spent more time together and soon became friends. Everything was fine at first. Yuna became more confident in herself, interacted more with the other students and seemed a lot happier than she had been when she first started. But then, things began to change.

 

Having a crush on a friend, especially one you spend a lot of time with is a perfectly normal thing. I was attracted to a large number of my classmates, some of them were aware whilst others were not. At a time when your body is undergoing massive changes, it is only natural to express romantic, possibly sexual desires for others. What is important is that you recognise these desires and ensure they do not consume you. Sadly, Yuna was not one of these people. I had suspected for a while that she was attracted to me, she stumbled over her words when she complimented my hair or clothes, she sat very close to me at lunch (even when I had a cold) and she would text me at every opportunity. I was savvy enough to know that stringing along someone who is in love with you is cruel and can have terrible consequences. So I continued to be her friend but without expressively returning her affections and calmly explaining to her that whilst I loved her platonically as a friend, I was not romantically attracted to her. Okay, I was a bit romantically attracted to her but something told me admitting this was only going to exacerbate the situation.

 

A few months ago, Yuna’s behaviour became more extreme to put it mildly. She followed me everywhere around school, even when she wasn’t supposed to, and I became a little unnerved by it. She would hand me notes in class that went from cute to creepy incredibly quickly and her texts became more and more incessant. Poems and the odd photo were just about tolerable but then she started sending more explicit images and links to websites for wedding venues. I did inform my parents who immediately contacted Yuna’s mother (her father has recently walked out of them) who promised to put a stop to it. But this somehow only made things worse and Yuna became more aggressive. She would visibly scowl when I talked to my other friends and classmates, she sent me graphic drawings that seemed almost threatening and once tried to cut off some of my hair so she could keep it. Things were getting out of control.

 

I still hate myself for doing it but I had to break off my friendship with Yuna. I calmly confronted her and explained that things just could not continue the way they were. I had hoped that maybe I could snap her out of this obsession, bring her back to how she was before everything went off the rails. But that was wishful thinking. It became apparent that the Yuna I knew was lost forever, yet her reaction was not what I was expecting. I had expected her to get angry, apologise or burst into tears and had been devising responses to each of them. But she just stared at me, smiled and told me that she understood perfectly. Then she turned around and walked away. I was both confused and unnerved by her response but I took it as a sign things were finished and tried to move on. How wrong I was.

 

The first few weeks after my “breakup” with Yuna went without issue. I was incredibly relieved to see that she was still attending classes and hadn’t done anything dangerous following our conversation. She would smile if she saw me, but it was a perfectly innocent gesture and she seemed to bare no ill will towards me at all. I felt confident things were back to normal and planned to talk to her again after some more time had passed in the hope, we could remain friends.

 

Then one night, something happened…

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The next chapter is when the story really starts to kick off!

Chapter 2 - Abduction by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

Jessica's plans for the weekend are changed in a way she could only imagine.

 

Everyone has secrets, no matter what they tell you. Some are pretty standard such as a hobby or activity you might not want others to know about like playing an instrument or baking. Others may be a little more complicated perhaps even concerning, like sneaking out to illegal raves or an addiction to alcohol. Still, these are pretty standard secrets compared to the kind of things that some people may be hiding, take a fetish for example. These are the kind of things you DO NOT want other people to find out about, especially if it is something gross, dangerous or just plain crazy. They might use it to blackmail you, exploit it for their amusement or perhaps even force you to undergo it as the ultimate test. Thankfully there are some fetishes and kinks that are based purely in fantasy and are impossible to experience in real life. Or are they?

 

Now, I will admit I have a number of fetishes and whilst the majority are reasonably standard enjoyments, a couple of them…are not. I am attracted to certain parts of the body more than others, some people have a thing for feet, I have a thing for butts. I like breasts whilst others like genitals,  you get the idea. But, I also have a thing for giant women and vore. If you are not familiar with the concept, it is described as the sexual fantasy to be consumed by another being. Sounds crazy right? I mean who would be turned on by the idea of being eaten by something? It’s creepy at best and downright twisted at worst. Yet there are many people in the world who enjoy that kind of thing, although they all have different tastes, if you’ll pardon the pun. Generally, my personal fetishes are relatively harmless, giant women don’t exist and the technology that would allow someone to change size is a product of science fiction. Still, I have done everything I can to make sure nobody finds out about this kind of thing, mainly to avoid endless embarrassment and humiliation.

 

Anyway, I’m probably getting off track here so let’s return to reality. I had just got home after another day at school and was looking forward to a quiet evening. My parents both work late so I don’t see them much and I’m old enough to be able to look after myself. I decided to have a quick shower then do a bit of gaming whilst I decided what to have for dinner. Upon walking up to my doorstep, I noticed a small package tucked behind the flowerpot. I am guilty of spending a lot of money shopping online and it seems another parcel or two is delivered every day so I took it inside and carried it up to my bedroom, trying to remember exactly what I had ordered recently and what was still outstanding. I placed it on my bed and went to shower, completely unaware of what was about to happen.

 

I emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in nothing but a towel and decided to open the package to give some time for my hair to dry naturally. Inside was an envelope and a figurine of a dark elf assassin (I’m a huge fantasy nerd). I couldn’t quite remember when I bought it but as mentioned previously, I order so much stuff and it’s not the first time I’ve forgotten what I bought. What intrigued me more was the envelope, it is not usual to receive an additional message from a seller other than the standard “thanks for buying this thing, please leave positive feedback etc”. I opened the envelope and a tiny card dropped out. I turned it over curiously.

 

A TOKEN TO CELEBRATE THE START OF OUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER

 

Either the seller was making light of the fact I was probably going to make more purchases from then in the future, or this was some kind of weird joke. I double checked the box to affirm that this strange message had been meant for me and it was, which did not do anything to ease my confusion and perhaps even made me a little nervous. Most of my classmates knew I bought a lot of stuff online and gently teased me for it so maybe this was a light-hearted joke which they would explain to me after the weekend.  But the writing on the card was starting to make me uncomfortable. If someone was just mocking my spending habits, it was a very strange way of showing it. As I considered which of my friends would pull a prank like this, I failed to notice a tiny blinking light on the figurine’s chest until there was a blinding flash and I blacked out.

 

I awoken sometime later in a daze and tried to piece together what had happened. There had been a flash of light, I lost consciousness and that was all I could remember. My vision was blurred but I could make out that I was still wearing the towel and despite a small headache, I did not appear to have suffered any injuries. The ground felt soft which suggested I had simply lost my balance and fallen onto the carpet. But then my vision became clearer and my jaw dropped in shock.

 

I was sitting on a table. A gigantic table and the softness I had mistaken as my carpet was a tiny cushion, like the kind you will see in a doll’s house. I rubbed my eyes furiously and pinched myself hard to try and wake up from the bizarre dream/hallucination that was playing out in front of me, but nothing happened. I remained seated on a miniature cushion, on a table in what appeared to be some kind of basement. Maybe I had been drugged and kidnapped? An absolutely horrific prospect but a sadly all too real one in today’s world. A chill went up my spine as I remembered I was still wearing nothing but a towel. Here I was, alone, vulnerable, practically naked and possibly about to be tortured or sexually assaulted by a kidnapper in a basement. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, there was an earthquake.

 

The table shook violently as I struggled to stay upright, my vision becoming blurred again as everything around me trembled with immense force. I tried to think rationally, perhaps this earthquake was going to provide me with the means to escape this nightmarish place. If I could just get outside, I could work out where I was and seek help. But as the rumbling continued and a colossal shadow loomed over me, any traces of rationality abandoned me, and I sank onto the confusion in a mixture of horror and disbelief.

 

Towering over me was a girl. A girl that was roughly the size of a small building. I couldn’t make out her face because the shaking was making my head swim but when she spoke, my heart skipped a beat and I almost fainted.

 

It was Yuna.

 

End Notes:

Hope you are enjoying it so far. Chapter 3 is when the giantess content begins and we get to the real good stuff ^^

Chapter 3 - A Dream or a Nightmare? by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

Jessica's captor makes her intentions known.

 

If someone had told me yesterday I was going to be kidnapped by my possibly crazy friend and trapped in a basement that made me feel vastly inferior in size, I would have said they were joking or likely insane. Yet here I was, virtually naked on a table with said crazy friend towering over me. Yuna was the size equivalent of a building and I was an ant compared to her. When she spoke, my entire body shook at just how loud her voice was.

 

“Hello there my little cutie”.

 

I wanted to scream at her. To demand an explanation to what the hell she had done to me. But one advantage of watching and reading size fetish content was that you don’t anger the person who has the power to reduce you to a bloody stain with their fingertip. So I tried to keep as calm as possible as I addressed my gigantic captor.

 

“Um...hey there Yuna. You are looking…looking well.”

 

“And you are looking absolutely adorable and tiny!”

 

“Yeah, about that. What exactly is going on? Where am I and why are you so…big?”

 

She knelt down to focus on me better and I was reminded of just how small I actually was. I was literally insect sized. I could see every detail on her face, Her shining green eyes seemed to pierce right through me and she gave me a huge smile.

 

“Isn’t it obvious Jess? I shrunk you!”

 

“But how?”

 

“Duh. With a shrink ray.”

 

"Shrink rays aren’t real! They are just a product of science fiction!”

 

“Yet here you are looking up at me.”

 

“How exactly did you make one?”

 

“That’s not important right now. What is important is that we are together at last.”

 

“Oh. Is this about what I said a few weeks ago? I thought things were okay between us and we could remain friends.”

 

“But that’s not enough for me Jess. I don’t just want to be your friend. I want us to be together for eternity.”

 

The anger inside of me was rapidly being replaced by fear. Yuna’s obsession with me had taken a turn for the worse and even disregarding the whole shrinking business, it was clear she was not going to let me go. Of course, the whole shrinking business made this even more challenging. I continued to try and remain calm, hoping I could get through to the girl I used to know.

 

“Alright, I at least understand how and why you did this. But why this method? Why not just kidnap me whenever the opportunity arose?”

 

“Kidnapping a full-sized person is too much of a challenge. Besides” she added and gave me an unsettling grin “this is one of your biggest desires isn’t it?”

 

My blood went cold. How could she have found out? I told absolutely nobody about my kinks, not even my closest friends. Yet she had clearly discovered it somehow and had used it against me to conduct this twisted and strange scenario. “Where…did you get that idea from” I asked her nervously.

 

“You don’t have to play coy with me Jess. I know all about your secret fantasies. Do you remember that Halloween party last year where you drank too much and fell asleep in the shower?”

 

I nodded, unable to find the words.

 

“Welllll, I borrowed your phone whilst you were unconscious and had a little peek at your browsing history. You certainly have some interesting enjoyments my little cutie. So, I decided to give us both what we want. You get to live out all those naughty fantasies and I get you all to myself. It’s a win-win scenario.”

 

“I am not sure I see this as win on my end. You basically abducted me from my home, forcibly changed my size and imprisoned me in your basement. Look, I understand if you were upset and hurt by what I said to you before. But if you change me back, we will put all this behind us and start over.”

 

For a moment Yuna’s expression darkened and I wondered if I had crossed the line. I remembered I was addressing a girl many times my size who could end my life in a variety of graphic and painful ways with very little effort. She exhaled slowly and her warm breath washed over me as I tried to remain calm.

 

“You did hurt me Jess. You really hurt me. But you were right. Things could not continue the way they were, so I decided to take the necessary steps to take our relationship to the next level. Nobody is going to come between us anymore. Nobody is going to take you away from me. You are mine and mine alone.”

 

That was it. There was clearly no reasoning with her and attempting to fight back would not end well. I had only one option, to escape my fate and play along with her twisted games, for now at least. I took a deep breath and gave her a nervous smile.

 

“Alright. It looks like this is happening so I might as well accept it. But what exactly do you plan to do with me?”

 

Oh, all sorts of things! I made a list of all the fetishes you enjoy and added a few of my own.” She grinned playfully and I was reminded of a shark swimming towards an unfortunate fish. “We are going to have a lot of fun together my tiny lover.”

 

I looked at my miniscule body and the psychotic giantess looming over me. I still had so many questions about how I ended up in this utterly surreal situation, and more importantly how I was going to get out of it. But if I was going to survive, I would have to let Yuna have her fun and pray I would come out of this intact.

 

“Okay. What do you want to do first?”

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. In the next chapter, our tiny protagonist will become "very" closely acquainted with her giantess captor. 

Chapter 4 - The Breast of Intentions by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

Jessica must use her knowledge of GTS content to succeed in Yuna's first of many games

 

Here I was. A tiny insect at the mercy of a gigantic young woman who had a very unhealthy crush on me and could literally crush me if she wanted to.  A woman who had discovered my deepest secrets and was now willing to subject me to them. I was conflicted. I was being given the chance to indulge in fantasies I had only ever dreamed of. But I was taking a huge risk. I knew how fragile insects were and it was incredibly likely I was going to end up badly injured or even killed. But what choice did I have? Refusing Yuna’s wishes was potentially a death sentence in its own right.

 

I looked up at my captor and smiled nervously. She returned my smile and for a brief moment, I was reminded of the old Yuna before she became consumed by her obsession. There was no denying that she was still a beautiful girl with her shining green eyes and long dark hair. But beneath her exterior was a predator that had kidnapped me against my will to satisfy her twisted lust. I could not afford to let my guard down. She leant forward and I instinctively took a couple of steps back.

 

“Fufufu. What’s wrong little cutie? Are you afraid that the big bad giantess is going to gobble you up?”

 

I was momentarily caught off guard. “What did you say?”

 

“Oh, it was something I saw whilst looking through your browser history. Apparently, it’s a common thing giant girls say in these scenarios. Seems a little stereotypical but if it’s something you like, I’ll do it. And speaking of things you like.”

 

She gave me a wink and began unbuttoning her shirt, slowly and carefully. I immediately blushed and tried to look away but it’s not easy when my entire view was taken up with the sight of her chest. She giggled and finished unfastening, revealing the smooth silk bra beneath, her round breasts barely repressed by the fabric. Yuna had never really been bothered by the size of her chest but now she was proudly flaunting her goods right in my face.

 

“Do you like what you see, you naughty girl?”

 

I opened and closed my mouth several times like a bewildered goldfish. My brain was screaming at me to run away whilst she was distracted but my body temperature was rising and I could feel my heart begin to beat faster. Common sense was fighting with primal lust and I knew it was only a matter of time before my libido was the victor. Yuna was a siren and I was the enthralled sailor unaware that I was on a collision course with my potential demise. She sensed my inner conflict and smirked with triumph, “I see you are so captivated by my chest that you are lost for words.”

 

“I…I…I” was all I could splutter out. I felt like a complete idiot, but this seemed to amuse her further. “Then how about you get a better look at them?” She lowered her hand and opened her palm, inviting me to climb on. I backed away slightly and the towel slipped slightly, allowing her a glimpse of my own inferior breasts. Her eyes shone with hunger at this brief wardrobe malfunction and as I tried to cover them, she shook her head.

 

“You don’t need to cover up for me Jess. We are both adults and should not be ashamed of our bodies. Here, let me show you.” She stepped back from the table and unzipped her jeans, allowing me a front row seat, as they tumbled down, revealing her silk underwear and smooth shaved legs. With one deft movement, she stepped out of the jeans and kicked them across the floor, now clad in only her bra and underwear. My eyes travelled up her towering form as she watched me with amusement, she was clearly enjoying my poor attempts to hide my arousal. “Okay, now you can lose the towel.”

 

There was no point in arguing so I let it fall, revealing myself as nature intended. Yuna licked her lips as she gazed upon my naked skin, her eyes seemed to pierce right through me. She walked back up to the table and lowered her hand, after a moments hesitation, I stepped onto her soft palm that was roughly the length of the room I was in and she slowly raised me up towards her mountainous bust, my heart pounding in my chest. I watched as she positioned me over the deep trench that was her cleavage and dropped me down.

 

It was a soft landing, like falling onto a smooth pillow. I tried to stand but Yuna’s skin was soaked in sweat and I slipped over, scrabbling to avoid plummeting off her chest. I could hear her laughing above me and her breasts jiggled as she watched my feeble attempts to remain upright. “Fufufu! It’s adorable watching you balance on my breasts my little darling. Here, let me give you some help.” She reached down and carefully picked me up, holding me between two of her fingers. Her grip was tight but not painful and I was relieved that despite her power over me, she was exercising a degree of caution. Yuna lay on her back and lowered me down onto her right areola, directly below her towering nipple and I knew instantly what she was expecting me to do. After all, I had witnessed plenty of this kind of thing online. Only now, I was about to do it myself.

 

I stared up at the imposing pink skyscraper before me and got to work. Years of scrawling through pictures and playing fetish games made in RPGMaker had prepared me for my task and I knew exactly what to do. I wrapped myself as much as I could around the base of Yuna’s nipple and began thrusting my hips against the flesh, working myself into a slow and focused rhythm. At the same time, I began licking the sweaty surface, ignoring the taste of salt as I did my best to please the woman on whose body I was surmounting. I could feel the flesh stiffen around me as I worked, clearly, I was having an effect, even at my tiny size.

 

If the erection of Yuna’s nipples was not a clear enough indication of her arousal, her moans and gasps certainly were. The moment I began my pelvic motions, she had let out a cry of bliss which had only increased in volume as I focused on my task, until she was shrieking in ecstasy as I nibbled on her tender flesh. Her chest bounced up and down but the sweat from her nipple kept me firmly stuck in place, which was somewhat of a blessing considering how much my surroundings her shaking. Everything became a pink blur as both myself and Yuna worked ourselves into a furious passion of pleasure, my own internal juices trickled down my legs and although I am ashamed to admit it, this was unbelievably sensual. Both myself and the giantess had clearly needed some serious release for some time and our union ended with one final scream of passion as we both climaxed. I could hear Yuna panting above me as my surroundings returned to normal and I slumped exhausted against the now incredibly sticky nipple with a sense of satisfaction.

 

We took a few minutes to get our breath back. I could feel Yuna’s heart pounding in her chest and her skin was so sweaty, that I was physically stuck to her nipple. My body didn’t seem to care, having exhausted itself and my libido had been well and truly satisfied. I felt incredibly tired, both physically and mentally but unfortunately Yuna had other plans. She carefully peeled me off her nipple and sat up, my vision was still very blurred, but I could still see she was looking at me with a expression of pride.

 

“That was…incredible. I didn’t even have to say anything, and you just went ahead and did all that!”

 

“Well, you’ve seen the stuff I’m into. I learnt a few things.”

 

“You certainly did! And that was just my nipple. Imagine the kind of stuff we could do elsewhere!”

 

My legs quivered underneath me as I tried not to think about the other sensual places on Yuna’s body. Pleasuring a nipple was already an exhausting task and I was not entirely confident my physical form was capable of stimulating her other areas. She saw the pained expression of my face and giggled “Don’t worry my little darling. There will be plenty of time for more of that later. For now, I want to reward you for your efforts.”

 

“Reward me?”

 

“I reviewed the list of all the stuff you enjoy, and I noticed there was one thing that you really seemed to like. The amount of stuff you looked at on this one particular fetish was honestly insane.”

 

Oh no.

 

Yuna, slowly ran her tongue along her lips.

 

“I’m going to eat you alive.”

 

End Notes:

As you can see, things are starting to heat up and it's only going to get hotter as we go on. Next time, our heroine experiences her greatest desire.

Chapter 5 - An Invitation to Dinner by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

 

Jessica gets the chance to experience her greatest desire…but are some dreams best left unfulfilled?

 

 

 

“You…want to…eat me?”

 

These were words I never thought I would be saying to anyone, certainly not to my former friend turned yandere giantess. Yuna seemed to be under the impression that this was something I would really enjoy and to an extent, she was right. I have always loved the idea of exploring inside of another living being, travelling through their body and enjoying a level of intimacy few could ever imagine. But in my fantasies, I was never in danger whereas now, I was almost certainly going to die horribly. The human body is an incredibly inhospitable environment and I had horrible images being digested and absorbed into Yuna’s body. Perhaps this was her ultimate way of keeping us together? Destroying my physical form so I became one with her forever.

 

She noticed my nervous expression and gently booped me on the nose. I say “gently” but due to the size of her finger, it was more like being whacked in the face with a heavy object, but she didn’t seem to realise. “Don’t worry Jess, I won’t let anything happen to you. You’ll be able to experience my insides free of danger and I will enjoy every moment of it.”

 

“Except for the part where your stomach acids digest me, I melt in your intestines or suffocate..at the end. You know what happens to food when you eat it Yuna, I’ll just end up the same way.”

 

She shook her head, “I told you I have planned everything. Have a little faith in me, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done so already.”

 

She gave me a terrifying grin that looked so utterly inhuman that I wondered if I had actually died somehow and was being tortured by a demon. But then she giggled innocently and prodded me again teasingly. “I’m just teasing you. Why would I want to kill the person I’m going to spend the rest of my life with? Just relax and trust me okay?”

 

“Trust the person who kidnapped me, shrunk me down and used me like a sextoy? Forgive me if I’m a little sceptical of my safety.” I had been patient up until now but Yuna’s carefree attitude towards my fears was starting to grate on me. Did she honestly think I would risk my life just to satisfy my kinks?

 

She rolled her eyes, and I could sense her own patience was beginning to wane. “Jess, I am offering you the chance here to undergo something you have dreamed about for years. You cannot look me in the eye and say you aren’t even a little bit excited by this? What if one of the other girls had given you this opportunity? Would you have refused them as well?” Her voice hardened and she leaned in closer, “Perhaps you would have preferred if I were Jasmine, or Ruby, or maybe even Claire? If they had shrunk you down and offered you the chance to explore their bodies inside and out, I bet you would have jumped at the chance. Why them and not me? WHY DON’T YOU WANT ME?!”

 

There were tears in her eyes and I felt a pang of remorse although fear was my primary emotion at present. I was about to say something when she squeezed me tightly around the chest and I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. “Maybe I was wrong earlier. Maybe I should kill you right now. Perhaps then I might find some sort of closure? All it would take is to apply a little bit of pressure and you would pop like a grape.” Her face twisted into a nightmarish grin, “Or maybe I’ll chew you into pieces and your final contribution to this world can be as a snack. What’s it going to be Jess? The easy way or the hard way? Your choice.”

 

“The…easy…way” was all I could wheeze out. But that was enough to calm her down. She stopped crushing my chest and her expression relaxed as she exhaled slowly, the fire in her eyes gently burning out. I was going to have to choose my words and actions very carefully from now on or I was going to be murdered by an enraged giantess. Yuna gently stroked the top of my head and her touch was genuinely delicate this time.

 

“Forgive me Jess. I let my emotions get the better of me and nearly did something I would regret. I just want to help you enjoy something truly special and for that I need you to trust me. I swear that I will not let anything bad happen to you, I give you my word as your friend and lover.”

 

She sounded sincere but it was obvious there was no point in protesting further and witnessing first-hand the fury of a woman many times my size was not something I ever wanted to go through again. I took a moment to get my breath back and tried to give her a friendly smile, ignoring the aching pains of my body.

 

“Okay. Let’s do this. I’m putting my life in your hands, well digestive system.”

 

She beamed at me, “I promise you Jess, this is going to be a fun and erotic adventure for both of us. Now, before we begin, I need to coat you in this special formula that will render you immune to my internal juices.” She leant over to grab her jeans and pulled a small vial from the pocket; it was full of a bright blue liquid. I stared at it in curiosity.

 

“What actually is that stuff?”

 

It’s a chemical that grants immunity to acids, bile, and all those over things that would normally kill a living being that entered the digestive system. I’ve been working on it the last few months and all the tests went smoothly.” I tried very hard not to contemplate how she had tested something like that. “What’s in the formula?”

 

“Trade secret. I’m considering selling it for medical purposes, but I don’t want anyone stealing the idea until I’m ready. Just hold still and let me pour it over you.” She uncorked the vial and a few drops splashed onto me, the liquid was incredibly cold and smelt faintly of mint.

 

“You can build working shrink rays and anti-digestion potions. You are certainly full of surprises.” I wondered if I had sounded a little too sarcastic but she merely smirked. “We all have our secrets Jess, and you will discover plenty of mine in due course. But for now, allow me to take you on an intimate journey.”

 

She slowly opened her mouth and extended her tongue, rolling out the red carpet for her very special VIP. She carefully lowered me down, my feet gently landing on the pink surface as I mentally prepared myself for what was to come. Her tongue was smooth like velvet but very moist with her saliva and my presence only seemed to increase the wetness. I sat down on her tongue, and gave her a nervous thumbs up, she nodded and slowly withdrew me back into her mouth, passing over her lips and across her gigantic teeth. I took one last look outside before her mouth closed, sealing me in darkness.

 

I was in Yuna’s mouth. Her actual mouth. The primal side of my brain was already starting to buzz with excitement whilst all the other parts were more focused on my life expectancy. I could barely see a few metres in front of me, so I made the decision to remain completely still. I did not want to blindly wander into the path of her teeth and get ground into a bloody mess. Dying before I had even had the chance to properly begin the journey would have been tragic and even a bit embarrassing. As I sat in silence, waiting with bated breath, I became aware that the ‘floor’ beneath me was moving. Yuna’s tongue was rising slowly, and I even though I couldn’t see it happen, I knew she was tilting her head back in preparation to swallow me. I managed to rotate myself so I could face my destination and honestly wished I hadn’t , the endless chasm of her throat was directly below me and I could hear a faint gurgling, as if her stomach was anticipating my arrival. Was it too late to change my mind?

 

The answer was yes. Yuna tilted her head back further and I began to slide down, her tongue was dripping with saliva and any attempt to grip on was futile. I bit my own tongue trying not to scream and shut my eyes tight as I plummeted below her uvula and down her throat. My heart leapt into my mouth and I tried my hardest not to throw up as I descended. It was like being on a water slide, but I have never been too fond of those either. Finally, after what seemed like forever but was only several seconds, I reached my destination: Yuna’s Stomach.

 

End Notes:

Hope you are still enjoying it so far. I was initally going to skip right to the vore but wanted to develop the characters a little further. The next chapter will be very enjoyable if you are a fan of full tour!

Chapter 6 - Belly of the Beauty by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

Having been swallowed whole, Jessica tries to make the best of her current situation

 

Let us recap my situation. My former friend had revealed herself to be a yandere, had kidnapped me, shrunk me to the size of a bug, used me to pleasure her breasts and had now just swallowed me alive. Definitely not how I thought I’d be spending my weekend. I opened my eyes nervously, clinging on to the once in a million chance that this was all a very elaborate dream, and I would wake up back in my own bed.

 

It wasn’t a dream. I was inside Yuna’s stomach.

 

Surrounding me was a dark moist cavern that gurgled and rumbled like an angry volcano. I was partially submerged in bile and whilst it didn’t seem to cause any discomfort, it smelt very unpleasant and I was unable to prevent myself throwing up. I was surprised that barring myself, Yuna’s belly was virtually empty and I suspected she had been fasting herself in preparation. In her own twisted way, she was still considering my wellbeing although that could easily change in a few moments. The formula she had coated me with appeared to be working, although the lack of activity suggested the digestive processes had yet to begin and my survival was not yet guaranteed.

 

I sat back against the slimy walls of my captor’s belly and tried to plan my escape route. Crawling back up her throat seemed impossible, I would have to wait until the liquid level rose and by that time I could have easily been digested. I could try and cause her discomfort until she vomited but that was likely to anger her and I shivered remembering how close she had come to crushing me earlier. The only other way out was… the back way. I cannot deny that whilst “full tour” as it is often referred to is a great enjoyment of mine, the reality is that exiting Yuna’s body was going to be..messy. After all, there is a big difference between how you picture something in your imagination and what actually happens.

 

Something prodded me from behind and I immediately leapt away from the wall in shock. I couldn’t see anything, but I knew what was happening, Yuna was poking her stomach to check I was still moving which I guess was reassuring in a way. I had no idea if I could communicate with her, but I decided to call out to see if she could hear me. To my great surprise, she answered.

 

“Jess? Oh thank god! I was worried you hadn’t survived the plunge, or the formula hadn’t worked!”

 

“I’m in one piece, for now anyway. I will definitely need a shower if I make it out of here though.”

 

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I’ve been fasting and taking laxatives so you shouldn’t run into any, um obstructions.”

 

“Thanks, I guess.”

 

“Anything for my little cutie. What’s it like in there?”

 

I looked around the dark cavern. “Not much to see really, it’s pretty dark and rather slimy but very spacious and…soothing?” Why did I say that?

 

“Wonderful! I’m so glad you like it. I wanted to ensure you enjoyed this experience from beginning to end. By the way, if you want to repay me, I’d love a little massage.” She giggled and her belly shook slightly, nearly knocking me over. I struggled to me feet, my hair drenched in bile and waded back to the wall, noticing that the liquid level had slightly risen. I reached out and gently rubbed my hands along the walls, almost immediately there was a low rumble and I heard a huge sigh from above and around me.

 

“Ahhhh. That’s it! Just like that!”

 

I used one hand to rub the wall and the other to gently pinch it, not enough to any discomfort but enough for her to feel it. The moaning grew louder and Yuna’s stomach rumbled more, clearly she was relishing the sensations of her tiny lover stimulating her insides. Suddenly, the liquid around me began bubbling and there was a violent shaking that knocked me over. There was an awkward pause before Yuna spoke again.

 

“Whoops sorry! Your massage made me gassy!”

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of it all, but she laughed as well, and I was reminded of happier times before she had been driven to madness. It was moments like this I could enjoy, having fun with a friend whilst indulging in our fantasies. The problem was getting though everything else to reach these parts. I wiped the bile off my face and looked around. Her stomach was definitely more active than it was previously and I was unsure how long the formula would protect me. I glanced towards the opening that led further into the depths of Yuna’s body.

 

It was time to move on.

 

End Notes:

The Full tour begins! Jess' journey will likely take place over three shorter chapters rather than a single long on. Thanks to everyone who has read it so far and I hope you'll stick around for more.

Chapter 7 - A Gut Feeling by AzureMermaid
Author's Notes:

Jessica continues her long journey, questioning her sanity and what the future holds.

This is a good time to mention I’m claustrophobic and afraid of the dark. The thought of being stuck in an enclosed space in pitch blackness makes me shiver. Being unable to move and not see your surroundings is a terrifying concept. So, my current situation was understandably rather unpleasant. I was slowly crawling through a pitch-black tunnel with no idea where I was going. Oh, and did I forget to mention the tunnel was the intestines of my yandere former friend who was determined to keep me with her forever? I still didn’t know what Yuna’s ultimate plan was. If she wanted to absorb me into her body, she wouldn’t have doused me in a liquid that made me seemingly immune to digestion. Maybe she wanted to imprison me inside her? A living gaol where I would live off her meals and pleasure her innards. As I continued crawling through the dark dripping cavern, I wondered if this was indeed my new life. Would anyone realise I was gone? Kidnapped and devoured by a former friend. Did Yuna intend to continue living her life freely whilst I was consigned to this fate? Was this my punishment for rejecting her advances?

 

 

I tried to put these thoughts aside as I continue my journey through the intestines of my captor. I could no longer hear her voice. It had been replaced the deep gurgles and rumbles echoing through her guts as her body debated what to do with her prize. The ground was slimy and coated in a carpet of villi who tickled my skin as I crawled onwards. I had no idea if I was going the right way. The next stop would be her large intestine and after that, the ‘exit’. But with my lack of vision, I could blunder off anywhere and end up trapped. My knowledge of human anatomy is ironically rather limited considering my fetishes, but I do have a basic understanding of how the digestive system works. I’m certain getting lost in Yuna’s appendix or liver was not going to help me find a way out, and it could risk hurting her. Despite her actions, I didn’t want to harm my former friend. And I hated to admit it, but the lewd part of my mind was enjoying this immensely. I was experiencing something I had only fantasied about. If I survived, and was better prepared, I wouldn’t protest to doing it again. Diving into her body with a torch and phone to record things might be something we could enjoy watching later. I shook my head furiously. Was I seriously considering putting up with this? If she saw sense and changed me back to normal, would I leave, call the cops, or never speak of it again? Nobody would believe what I went through. Can you really look someone in the eye again after spending time navigating their digestive system?

 

 

I felt like I had been crawling for hours, but without my phone or a watch, I had no idea how long it had been. My body was starting to ache, and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. I wanted to sleep but my brain was screaming at me to keep going. If I lost consciousness and the anti-digestion fluid wore off, Yuna’s body would immediately get to work on breaking my own body down into nutrients. Falling asleep could be fatal and I may never wake up. But despite my efforts, I couldn’t go on any longer. My arms gave way and I collapsed onto the bed of villi. Lulled by the sounds of Yuna’s body, I fell asleep.

End Notes:

I'm so sorry for the hiatus. So many things happened in my life and this story fell between the cracks. I wasn't sure if I would ever return to it but this week I've been playing dozens of giantess RPGMaker games and it gave me inspiration to continue the story. I want to keep writing as much as possible and I hope you will continue to read and enjoy it. I don't know how many more chapters this will have but as long as I have the ideas and drive, I will keep going.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9809