Shrinking Therapist by johnbart37
Summary:

Jenny is a busty yet troubled young woman. Liam is a handsome, happily married man. He is her therapist, and Jenny goes to him every single week for guidance in her life. She develops feelings and when he doesn't reciprocate, she changes his life in a way he could've never imagined. 


Categories: Mature (40-49), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Slave, Vore, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 15281 Read: 36813 Published: October 16 2020 Updated: October 28 2020

1. Chapter 1 by johnbart37

2. Chapter 2 by johnbart37

3. Chapter 3 by johnbart37

4. Chapter 4 by johnbart37

5. Chapter 5 by johnbart37

6. Spinoff Chapter by johnbart37

Chapter 1 by johnbart37

Chapter 1:

Jenny was on her way to her therapy appointment. It was Wednesday—hump day—and work was killing her. She was a secretary at a law firm, and she felt like a tool for her boss. He ordered her around to get him coffee, files he needed, or anything else he wanted at that particular moment. It was not a fulfilling job to say the least.

 

Jenny had been out of college for 8 years already, and she wasn’t any closer to her dream job, a television news anchor. Her dad always told her she had the looks for it, but she was always shot down.

 

Liam, Jenny’s therapist, was her saving grace. All her feelings of inadequacy vanished when she was with him. He made her feel safe and valuable.

 

And as soon as she stepped inside his office, a feeling of tranquility washed over her. Part of it was the calming colors that Liam’s office was decorated with. Sky blue walls. White fluffy carpeting. Sage gray desk. But it was the man himself that had the true calming effect.

 

“Jenny!” Liam bellowed from his desk. “How the heck are you? You haven’t been pulling any shenanigans at work, have you?”

 

If she weren’t already so comfortable with him, she likely would’ve taken that as an insult. But she knew he was just joking.

 

“No, not at all, Liam,” she let out a disarming laugh.

 

“Good. Why don’t you sit down? My next patient cancelled, so you can talk for as long as you want.”

 

Her heart soared. A full two hours with Liam? That nearly convinced her she would be cured of all her mental foibles.

 

So, she poured her heart out to him. She was lonely. Her job was soulless. She couldn’t sleep well. All of it.

 

“You just need to slow your heartbeat, Jenny,” he said. “You brain is going at a hundred miles a minute. When you feel yourself freaking out, just think, ‘slow down, everything’s going to be alright.’”

 

The rest of the therapy visit served as a venting session for her. But for the rest of that week, whenever she started freaking out, she thought back to what Liam said. In her head she would hear, slow down, everything’s going to be alright, in his soothing, manly voice.

 

Over the weekend, she reverted back to her normal routine. Wake up, masturbate to the thought of Liam, cook herself breakfast, go for a run, then masturbate to the thought of Liam again. After that, she would go for lunch with her one true friend, Maeve, who’d she known since high school, after which she would go home and masturbate a little more to the thought of Liam. Then she would cook some dinner for herself, watch some TV, then if she saw a man that kind of looked like Liam, that was enough to send her into another masturbatory frenzy.

She headed off to work Monday, drained. All she did the entire weekend was think about him, and she was already longing to see him again. She wished she could make him hers. But he was married and ten years her senior. He wouldn’t want to date some bimbo ten years younger than him.

 

Well then again, Jenny thought, she had quite the body. Her tits were massive. She often struggled to find bras that could hold them in, and she’d caught Liam ogling them on multiple occasions. Her ass too, was nothing to sneeze at. She was a busty gal, and from the pictures on Liam’s desk, his wife was a stick figure. Sex with her must’ve been like doing it with a middle schooler. Yuck, she thought. That would make it easy to convince him to drop his wife like a sack of potatoes.

 

So, at the next therapy session, Jenny flirted with him. She twirled her cascading blonde hair. She a wore a low-cut top that she constantly tugged at to let more cleavage show. She would stretch her legs every so often, just to emphasize how thick and healthy her thighs were. She talked in a breathier voice than usual.

 

And boy, did he notice. He was practically staring her up and down. She even caught him not listening to her a few times.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. Long day. What were you talking about?” he would say.

 

But she knew better. It wasn’t the long day that was making him not pay attention to her problems. It was her bangin’ body.

 

“You don’t have to play coy with me,” she finally said. “I know you like looking at me. Admit it.”

 

Without putting up a fight, he freely admitted it. “You got me. You’re a beautiful woman, Jenny. And I’m sorry for staring, I’ll try to keep it at a minimum.”

 

“No, I like when you stare. It gives me that boost of confidence I need, you know?”

 

“Well, I’m glad, Jenny. I just don’t want you getting the wrong idea. We’re friends. Good friends, I think. But I’m married. Happily married,” he said.

 

Jenny was fed up. How could he reject her? She would’ve been the best thing to ever happen to him. He was drooling over her, and still, he didn’t have the courage to leave his wife? That was it. She would have to take more drastic measures.

 

“Do you want to hear a story, Liam?”

 

“Of course. That’s what I’m here for. Tell me.”

 

“OK, so I had a crush on this guy in high school. Danny. I told my friends about my crush on him, and they told me to just ask him out already. He was one of the popular guys.”

 

Liam was trying to focus on Jenny’s story, not on her assets. And it was proving hard for him. His eyes would wander down to look at her breasts every few seconds, then his attention would snap back up to her face.

 

“It was a Friday when I asked him on a date. I figured if he said no, I could just flee the school and cry all weekend until it was time to go back Monday morning. Hopefully, by the next week, some new drama would’ve happened to overshadow my rejection. But anyway, so I approached him at his locker, and I asked him ‘would you want to go out some time?’ A simple question that demanded a simple answer. Yes or no. Right? But no, that piece of shit went on and on about how weird I was and how I dressed funny and how I was a fatty!”

 

Jenny took a long pause to compose herself. She took a deep breath, causing her breasts to rise and fall, leaving Liam in a sort of booby trance.

 

“Anyway, that night, I wished that that boy was as small as he was on the inside. He was a petty, mean jerk and he deserved it. Next thing I know, I waltz into school on Monday, and all anyone was talking about was how Danny disappeared. And that made me wonder. Did he really get small? Did he shrink like I’d imagined, and someone hadn’t found him yet because he was so small?”

 

For the first time in the therapy session, Liam was listening intently to Jenny. This is quite the story, he thought.

 

“Later on that day, Danny was found,” Jenny continued. “Except, he was found at the bottom of a teacher’s shoe. He was merely a bloodspot. The sucker must’ve run to try to get help, and a stiletto came down on him. It was true. My wish had shrunk the little guy. It was never my intention for him to shrink down like that, but this time, it is my intention.”

 

“What are you? What are you talking—? Jenny what is that? I feel…weird.”

 

Jenny watched as Liam noticeably began shedding inches off his height. He was an impressive 6’2”, and she was a mere 5’2”, but soon, she would look like a giant to him.

 

It was genuinely thrilling for her to see him literally shrink into his chair. Seconds after her wish, he was shrinking substantially.

 

“Stand up,” she said. “I want to see something.”

 

“Jenny, I’m afraid I’ll fall. I feel lightheaded all of a sudden.”

 

“Come on, Liam. Just stand up for a second. I’ll catch you if you fall.”

 

As went to stand up, he said, “How are you gonna catch me, you’re a foot shorter than—”

 

His voice trailed off when it became apparent to him that his patient was no longer a foot shorter than him. In fact, she was his height.

 

“Hey cutie! Like your new height?!” she poked him.

 

“What the hell?! Did you grow or something? This is impossible!”

 

Jenny put her hand on top of Liam’s head and began pushing down. He felt himself sinking into the floor. To him, Jenny kept getting taller and taller. First, he was below her chin, then her shoulders, then her breasts.

 

“What the hell is going on, Jenny?! You’re getting taller right in front of me!”

 

She took her hand off the top of his head and kneeled down so she was at his level. “No, Liam. I’m not growing. You’re shrinking. Just like Danny shrank when I wished for it.”

 

Suddenly, it clicked in Liam’s mind. This crazy bitch wished for him to get smaller because he rejected her. He thought he was helping her for the past year, but all he’d done was become her new obsession.

 

He ran for the door, but the faster he ran, the door seemed to get farther and farther away.

The doorknob too, was getting higher and higher. His heart sank as he realized what was happening. Two gigantic feet in sandals stomped down on either side of him. He looked up and saw Jenny, only she was the size of a skyscraper.

 

“I should’ve told you. Physical exertion speeds up the shrinking process,” she stifled a giggle.

 

“Put me back to normal, right now!” he demanded.

 

She sat down on the floor in front of him. The shockwaves of her sitting down nearly caused him to fall. She had a pensive facial expression, and after a few seconds of rubbing her chin, she came back with the answer he expected.

 

“Nope,” she said cavalierly.

 

“What gives you the right to do this to me?!”

 

“I don’t know, to be honest. But some great force apparently granted me the power to shrink anyone I please. Listen, Liam. I’ll make you a deal right here and now. You are going to spend a week as my tiny little guy. If you end up enjoying yourself more with me as your giantess caretaker, you’ll stay with me. If you tell me at the end of all this that you seriously enjoy spending your time your flat-chested wife, then I promise, I’ll return you to her.”

 

Liam was still outraged that Jenny did this to him, but she was giving him a relatively fair deal. And this was likely the best he was going to get, so he took her up on it.

 

“Fine,” he said. “I accept. But you promise to return me to normal, right?”

 

“Of course, if you end up truly wanting to return to that wife of yours, then sure. I’ll send you right back to her.”

 

“Ok, I guess I’ll indulge you for the week,” he sighed.

 

At the back of his mind, he told himself that he would tell her he preferred being returned to normal no matter what.

 

“Yay! That’s so exciting! Get ready for a super-duper fun week, little guy!”

 

He groaned at her giddiness. Then he realized something.

 

“Wait! Jenny, how am I going to explain being gone for a week?”

 

She lifted him with two fingers until he was dangling in front of her face. It was genuinely unnerving to see a face that was as big as he was. Her mouth was easily wider than his shoulders. Her nose was bigger than his head. Her hazel eyes were terrifyingly huge as they burned through him.

 

“Do you have a relative that lives far away?” Jenny asked.

 

“Yes, my Aunt Polly. She lives almost a thousand miles away.”

 

“Is she old?”

 

He was confused as to where she was going with this. “Yeah, she’s 87.”

 

“So, tell everyone you went to go visit her. Tell them she’s sick.”

 

He flailed around in her grasp, not comfortable with her suggestion. “But she’s not sick!”

 

“If you have a better idea, I’m all ears,” Jenny said.

He couldn’t believe her. She was actually expecting him to brainstorm ideas to explain his own kidnapping. But he didn’t want the people in his life thinking the worst. So, he acquiesced to Jenny.

 

“Fine. That’ll be our story,” he agreed.

 

“Good, now it’s purse time for you,” she said.

 

“What?!”

 

She let him go, and he screamed at the top of his lungs. He believed he was about to fall to his death. Unbeknownst to him, she had put her purse underneath him, and instead of falling to the ground, he fell right into her open handbag. He was surrounded with giant vials of lip balm, huge sunglasses, and a wallet as heavy as he was. Then he heard the zipper above him closing.

 

“Leave it open! I’m going to suffocate in here!” he shouted up to her.

 

“OK, Liam. I’ll leave it open a crack. Can I trust you not to make any noise?”

 

He thought about that. His secretary was still at her desk. If he yelled loudly enough, perhaps she would be able to hear him, and he would be rescued from this insane woman.

 

His silence demonstrated to Jenny that Liam was not to be trusted. She knew he was scheming in there, so she zipped up her bag. He would just be fine in there until she got to her car.

 

Liam banged at the sides of her purse, but it was no use. For the next week, he was her toy.

Chapter 2 by johnbart37

Chapter 2:

Jenny, overflowing with giddiness, dumped out the contents of her purse onto her coffee table. She was delighted to see 6-inch tall Liam tumble out of her bag like an action figure. He was powerless against her, and that got her wet.

 

“Ack, jeez! Couldn’t you have just pulled me out?!” Liam exclaimed.

 

“Oh, I get it, little guy. You want me to touch you?” she said, deliberately twisting his words.

 

He stood up with great posture, trying to look as manly as possible. “No, that’s not what I meant. I—”

 

Liam’s futile protesting was stifled when Jenny grabbed him around the waist. Her clenched fist covered over half of his body. Liam tried to talk, but her grasp around him was too tight. He could barely breathe.

 

Jenny brought Liam all the way up to her face. She licked her smiling lips in anticipation. Liam knew what was coming.

 

She pressed her huge red lips to his face. The first kiss was long and wet, her lipstick rubbing off all over Liam’s face, neck and chest. The slight wrinkles that formed when she puckered her mouth cradled his face. It was a feeling he’d never experienced as a full-sized man. And to his surprise, the feeling of being engulfed by her giant lips was rather enjoyable, if a bit overwhelming.

 

Jenny finally pulled away, asking: “Did you like that, tiny?”

 

Liam was struggling to maintain his calm therapist façade. In the face of beautiful, giant Jenny, he decided to drop the act.

 

“Yes,” he cooed, his entire head dripping with saliva.

 

“OK, then! Bring it in for another one! Muaahhh!”

 

This time, Jenny used her tongue, darting it all around his face and neck. She was tasting her own lipstick that had rubbed off on her tiny man. There was a tingling in her nether regions.


At the same time Jenny was getting turned on, so too was Liam. How could he not when he was the make out toy of a woman who could stuff him in his mouth and eat him? Of course, she would never do that, he thought.

 

Jenny noticed Liam’s cock stiffening, and she ripped him away from her lips.

 

“I see you’re liking this, tiny. Wanna call off our little bet and stay small forever? Come on, you know you want to,” she said.

 

Liam forced thoughts of his wife into his head. He thought about how much he loved her and how much she loved him. He thought about how rock solid their relationship was. He thought about their wedding day. He, in a dazzling tuxedo, and she, in a gorgeous white gown. That was enough to stave off his momentary infatuation with Jenny.

 

“No. Not yet,” he said.

 

She turned her head inquisitively, “Not yet, huh? So, does that mean I could possibly convince you in the future?”

 

“No. I love my wife. I’m only here because you shrunk me.”

 

“Ok, Liam. I don’t think you’re being fully honest with me, but I won’t push the issue. This week is supposed to be fun. And speaking of fun, I have some fun outfits for you to try on before you get too small!”

 

“Oh, brother,” he sighed.

 

Before he knew it, Jenny was dressing him up in all different kinds of doll clothes. Dresses, blouses, sun hats, ridiculous looking shoes, and even a two-piece bikini. Putting on that doll bikini and having it fit him perfectly was beyond humiliating. Even worse, she was snapping an endless number of pictures with her phone.

 

And for the cherry on top, he still had a raging hard-on that poked through practically every item of clothing he was given. He couldn’t believe he was still this aroused.

 

“Do a pose for me, tiny!”

 

Reluctantly, he struck a body builder pose, flexing both of his biceps.

 

“Haha! Who do you think you are? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Do I have to remind you that you are smaller than my hand and you’re currently wearing an American Girl Doll bikini?”

 

She had a point. He was holding onto the last shred of masculinity, but really, that was ridiculous. How could he call himself a man at this height?


Still though, he wasn’t clear on what kind of pose she wanted him to do. He regretted asking her.

 

“Do a more feminine pose. Like this.”

 

She stood up from the couch, and he watched as her head went higher and higher, until her breasts completely obscured her face. She put her hands on her hips and jutted her ass to the side. Not wanting to anger Jenny, who could crush him with no effort at all, he mimicked her pose.

 

She bent down to look at him, casting an epic shadow on him. “Oh my god, you look so cute posing like a Victoria’s Secret model with that little boner! OK, now pose like this!”

 

She turned around so fast that her body generated a breeze that nearly knocked Liam down. On the bright side, he got to have a up close view of her gigantic ass. And instead of paying attention to the pose she was doing; Liam was thoroughly entranced by her ass. Her creamy, white cheeks were spilling out from the bottom of her elastic shorts. He imagined himself inside her shorts, her huge ass crushing him into the tight fabric.

 

“Um, hello? Earth to Liam! Are you…? Are you staring at my ass! My eyes are up here!”

 

“Sorry, Jenny! You’re just…”

 

“I know! I’m a hotter than a scorcher in July, so you’re forgiven. Just pose like me, OK?”

 

She was doing one of those stances where a girl shows her entire backside and looks backward to the camera. That was easy enough to copy.

 

“Well, Liam, I can’t say that your flat little ass even comes close to mine! But you do look awfully adorable!”

 

All of a sudden, a phone rang. Liam recognized the ringtone. It was his phone, and his wife was calling.

 

“Jenny! Where’s my phone? My wife wants to know where I am! Let me answer it!”

 

“I don’t know if I’m ready to trust you with that responsibility,” she said as reached into her handbag to grab Liam’s phone.

 

“Listen, I swear I won’t tell her anything! Just please let me talk to her. I miss her.”

 

“Wow, way to kill the mood. I’m letting this go to voicemail.”

 

“No, Jenny! You can’t do that; she’ll worry up a storm!”

 

Jenny sighed. She knew she could simply put Liam in his place and tell him to shut his mouth. But that would only make things difficult between them, and that would make him less inclined to stay with her as her little shrunken man.

 

“Fine, Liam. What do you suggest?”

 

“Ok, I got it! I just hired a new receptionist named Victoria. My wife doesn’t know her. Answer the phone as Victoria and tell her the story about how I went to visit my Aunt Polly,” he said.

 

Jenny tapped the green button, and answered, “Hi, Victoria speaking. This is Liam’s phone.”

 

“Hi, this is Pam, his wife. Where is he?” she asked.

 

“He’s actually in his office packing up a few things. He’s making a last-minute trip to San Francisco. His Aunt Polly is sick.”

 

“Oh no! Can I talk to him?”

 

Jenny looked at Liam, silently asking him what to tell his wife. He simply shrugged. She would have to think on her feet.

 

“Sorry, Pam. He’s actually quite upset. He told me he didn’t want to talk to anyone while he was, you know, crying.”

 

After she let out that stinker of a lie, Jenny crossed her fingers, hoping Pam was as gullible as she sounded.

 

“Oh, poor baby! He’s always been so sensitive about showing emotion. Funny he became a therapist, huh?”

 

“Hahaha! Absolutely! He’s boarding a flight in just under an hour, and he’ll be back next Wednesday, OK? I’m sorry I didn’t call you sooner about all this. I know this is quite sudden.”

 

“Yes. Very sudden. You tell him to call me tomorrow, OK?”

 

She froze. If she agreed to let him talk to Pam tomorrow, there was a chance he blurted out that a crazy patient of his shrunk him.

 

He nodded at her, telling her to trust him.

 

“OK, Pam. I’ll make sure he calls you tomorrow.”

 

Jenny ended the call, and scooped Liam up into her palm, once again holding him up to her face. She grinned far and wide, and the shine of her shimmering, white teeth nearly blinded him. Just one tooth was twice as big as his nose. That scared the living shit out of him. Liam was also wondering why she was smiling so much.

 

“You say you love your wife so much, little Liam. Yet, you just helped me lie to her. It makes me think that you’re actually enjoying yourself here, and you don’t want wifey to ruin your party,” she said.

 

“No! Don’t you think I was afraid of what you’d do to me if I did anything other than help you?”

 

Her self-assured grin persisted, and her eyes bore into him, “Oh I’m sure that’s part of it. But I think part of you actually likes being my tiny little pet. And over the next week, I’ll prove it to you.”

 

“Be my guest,” he said.

 

“Great! I’m glad you’re on board. First order of business: getting you obsessed with my boobs, as if you aren’t already. Are you ready for bed, little guy?”

 

“I guess so, but I—”

 

“Well, check out your brand-new bed!”

 

She moved her hand straight above her cleavage, then opened her fingers, causing him to fall out of her palm and right into her inviting boobs. Almost right away, he sank into her breasts all the way up to his shoulders. And her cleavage was so deep that his feet didn’t pop out the bottom.

 

Jenny yawned, causing her entire chest rise. Liam only slid farther down into the crevasse that was Jenny’s boobs. Now, only his head was visible.

 

“Don’t disappear on me now, Liam!”

 

He had no control over his sinking since his arms were stuck just like the rest of his body. He couldn’t pull himself out even if he wanted to. Her breasts were pressed way too tight together.

 

Jenny got up from the couch and walked into the hallway. The natural flow to her steps caused a bouncing effect up top. Liam was getting jostled up and down in between her breasts, and he his cock was hard and ready to burst in seconds. The unexpected right turn from Jenny into her bedroom was enough to make him cum harder than he’d ever had in his whole life. Titty fucking had a whole new meaning to Liam now.

 

Inside Jenny’s bedroom was a king bed with an upholstered headboard, an expansive bookshelf, and bras just about everywhere.

 

“Sorry I didn’t clean up before having you over, Liam. I kinda thought you wouldn’t mind seeing my collection of bras.”

 

She was right, but he could no longer even respond. He had sunk further, and now his mouth was muzzled by her breast flesh. Noticing this, Jenny gently grabbed his tiny head with two fingers and pulled him up and out of her breasts a bit. She also noticed a tiny bit of wetness. She beamed, knowing exactly what happened, but she decided not to embarrass Liam by bringing it up. Her busty body would cause him many more involuntary orgasms over the next week.

 

“Thanks, that’s more comfortable,” he said.  

 

“Good, because you’ll be spending the night in them.”


Sleeping in a pair of humungous breasts was something he could get used to. He scolded himself for thinking that. He tried to think of his wife to keep himself grounded, but he found himself thinking of Jenny instead. Her grayish-brownish eyes were like two galaxies. He could stare into them forever, especially at this size when they were so huge and expressive. Another one of his favorite features about Jenny was her dirty blonde hair. It was more blonde than dark, and it was endlessly thick and voluminous. She usually wore it down, her wavy locks falling all the way to the middle of her back. He wanted to climb her hair like a rope all the way to the top of her head.

 

Jenny finished brushing her teeth, and Liam was watching her vacantly, thinking about all the things he’d like to do to her. She took notice of his little trance.

 

“Hey, you OK in there Liam? My breasts tend to have this kind of effect on men,” she smiled, happy her lovely therapist was enjoying himself.

 

He snapped out of it, “Uh, yes! I’m OK! I was just, um, thinking about my wife. Yeah, Pam. What a lady.”

 

Not buying his bullshit story, Jenny said, “Yeah, right. Are you ready for beddy bye, Liam?”

 

“Yeah,” he said.

 

He didn’t want to tell Jenny but orgasming inside her breasts twice times knocked him out. Little did he know, she was aware of both. He was moments away from passing out.

 

Jenny disrobed, pulling off her shorts and her top. Normally, she would wear something a bit more comfortable to bed, but since Liam was going to be sleeping in her breasts for the night, she kept her bra on to keep him snuggled super tight. The last thing she wanted was to accidentally crush him on their first night together.

 

She pulled back the covers and laid down. She kept the covers off her, fearing Liam would get too hot if he were underneath huge blankets and inside a gigantic pair of boobs.

 

She looked down at him, and whispered, “Good night, honey.”

 

There was no response. The little guy was already fast asleep. Jenny’s heart soared at how cute he was. For a long while, she watched him sleep. She couldn’t believe she got him, but now, she was determined to keep him.

Chapter 3 by johnbart37

Chapter 3:

Liam’s eyes slowly cracked open. It was morning. For a moment, he’d forgotten what happened the night before. But upon feeling the gobs of breast flesh that surrounded him, he remembered it all. He remembered how Jenny shrunk him in his own office. He remembered her dressing him up in all of those embarrassing outfits. And he definitely remembered his fun times in between her breasts.

 

Jenny’s unmistakably high-pitched voice piped up, disrupting his thoughts.

 

“Good morning, my little shrink! See what I did there?”

 

He craned his neck to look up at her. “Yes, I got it.”

 

“Not even a chuckle? You really need to work on your sense of humor,” she said.

 

“Sorry. Not a morning person.”

 

“Well, I refuse to let you be a killjoy. Up!”

 

She plucked him out of her breasts and plopped him down onto her night table. She flung open the drawer beneath him and pulled out a tape measure. Reflexively, he stood up as straight as an arrow, wanting to appear as tall as possible. He even went up on his tippy toes thinking Jenny wouldn’t even notice.

 

She wagged her finger at him, “No tippy toes, you little stinker! Did you really think I wouldn’t see you doing that?!”

 

He nodded sheepishly.

 

“Feet flat on the table. That’s an order, mister!”

 

His heels came down immediately. She eyed him and the measuring tape for a second before grinning.

 

“You are only four inches tall now, little guy! And do you know what four-inch-tall men need?”

 

“What?”

 

“A bath! You stink!”

 

She took Liam in her hand and carried him to the bathroom. She held him over the toilet, allowing him to do his business. It was awkward for him but downright adorable to her.

 

When was done, she shot an ungodly amount of toothpaste into Liam’s mouth and told him to swish it around (since she didn’t have a doll sized toothbrush laying around). As he struggled to keep the toothpaste from dripping out of his mouth, Jenny got a bar of soap and some shampoo. As irony would have it, she had recently stolen some tiny shampoo bottles from her last stay at a hotel. The bottles were still too big for a four-inch man to hold and squirt out himself, but at least they were more his size.

 

Once she got everything that was needed for his bath, she finally noticed Liam practically choking on the toothpaste she’d given him. She giggled, getting off on his pathetic little struggles. He looked up at her as if to ask permission to spit out the toothpaste. She played dumb for a second, shrugging her shoulders and pretending not to notice. She loved the fact that he was already conditioned to await her next command.

 

“Spit,” she said.

 

He did.

 

“Good boy,” she patted him on the head with her finger. “Now it’s time for your bath.”

 

Instead of running the bath, Jenny instead plugged the sink and let it fill up. Liam couldn’t believe it. He was about to take a bath in a sink in front of a girl who he had previously towered over. Now, she loomed large, her huge breasts blocking out the light from above. This was a whole new form of emasculation.

 

Once it was full, she asked him to dip his toe in to test the temperature. It was nice and warm, just like he liked it.

 

“It’s perfect,” Liam said.

 

“Good, now hop on in.”

 

He sat down on the sink, and slowly slid down into the water. The sink was deeper than he thought, because before he knew it, the water rose up to his shoulders. And he wasn’t even at the deepest part of the sink. He was still standing where the bottom was sloped.

 

“Hey, I’m gonna drain some of the water, ok? It looks a little too deep for you,” Jenny said.

 

“Nonsense!” Liam said. “I’m fine! I’m in a sink!”

 

“Ok, suit yourself.”

 

Now, Jenny was kneeling in front of the sink, so all he could see was her ginormous face staring at him as he swam around aimlessly.

Finally, she remembered she was supposed to be giving him a bath. She popped open the shampoo bottle and reached for Liam with two fingers. One was on his belly and one was on his back firmly holding him in place while she squirted the shampoo on his head. Without thinking, she rubbed it in herself until it was white and sudsy.

 

“I can wash my hair myself!” Liam said indignantly.

 

“Oh yeah, smart guy? Who was the one who got the shampoo off a high shelf, huh? Who was the one filled up the sink? Who was the one who opened the bathroom door in the first place?”

 

He hesitated, not wanting to actually say the answer.

 

“Come on, who did all of that? Was it you, tiny?”

 

“No,” he said, dejected.

 

“Exactly. So, no more bitching and moaning.”

 

After that exchange, he assumed an entirely passive role. She rubbed in the shampoo. She dunked his head under water to wash the soap away. She took him in her head and rubbed a fresh bar of soap all over him. He barely lifted a finger throughout the whole ordeal. And when she was done, she dropped him right back into the sudsy water.

 

“Great! Now you’re all clean!” she yipped. “Oh, you know what? I’ll be right back. I want to try something.”

 

She ran out of the bathroom all giddy. He didn’t even want to imagine what she would come back with. He just tried to enjoy the few moments of serenity he would get throughout this long ordeal.

 

And just as he suspected, she came back with something that would only further humiliate him. A rubber ducky.

 

“This little ducky is from when I was a kid! Isn’t that crazy?! I was never small enough to actually ride him, but you are. How lucky!”

 

Liam sighed. “Do you really expect me to get on top of that thing?”

 

“I don’t expect,” she said, putting air quotes around the word ‘expect’. “I demand you get on top of this rubber ducky, and I demand you enjoy it!”

 

She put the rubber ducky in the water and watched as Liam swam toward it. Once he was next to the ducky, he flung himself up onto its back. He overexerted though, causing him to fall right back into the water.

 

Jenny put her hand over her mouth to stifle laughter. Liam noticed her chuckling and pointed up at her as he treaded water.

 

“Are you laughing at me?!”

 

“Yes, a little,” she said, not trying to sugarcoat it. “Here, come on. I’ll help you.”

 

“No! I think I can get on top of this thing by myself, thank you very much!”

 

Jenny had to push the giggles back down again. The fact that he was viewing this as a challenge was simultaneously the funniest and cutest thing to her.

 

After many failed attempts, Jenny started getting bored with her stubborn therapist. So, after the seventh splash, she grabbed him with three fingers and sat him down on the back of her treasured rubber ducky. She steadied him, and once she was sure he wouldn’t fall back in, she let go of him.

 

“I thought I said—"

 

She cut him off, “Quiet. No more talking back, little guy. What you say is of no consequence to me. I’m in charge. This is my house, and you’re my little dollie. Go with the flow, and you’ll have a lot more fun this week.”

 

“Ok, fine,” he said, totally defeated.

 

“Now take him for a spin!”

 

Liam’s legs dipped into the water ever so slightly, so he used them to propel himself forward. With his first kick, the ducky wobbled more than he was expecting, and he almost fell.

 

“Whoa! I thought you were going down for sure,” Jenny said. “Good job, honey! You caught yourself!

 

He looked over at her as he continued kicking his legs. She was smiling down at him like he was her newborn baby just learning to walk. That made him uncomfortable, but the size difference between them was just as unnerving. The length of her face was twice his height. Her lips were over double the thickness of his arms. Her rosy red cheeks probably had more muscle definition than his pecs. And to top it all off, he was riding a toy duck for her amusement.

 

After Liam wordlessly rode the ducky for a while, Jenny decided it was time for her to up the stakes. She stuck her finger in the sink and began swirling the water around and around. Soon, she had established quite a strong current.

 

“Jenny, what are you doing?!” Liam said, clinging to the ducky as it picked up speed.

 

“If you stay on top of that ducky, you’ll get breakfast. If you don’t, you’ll go into my panties for the rest of the morning.”

 

Liam didn’t even have the wherewithal to respond. The whirlpool she had created was whisking him along at speeds he didn’t think were possible in a bathroom sink. All he could do was hold on tight and try to maintain his balance.

 

He had a couple of close calls, but once she stopped swirling the water around, the current slowed, and he was able to stay afloat.

 

“Good job, Captain Liam! You rode my rubber ducky through a hell of a storm! And for that feat, you get breakfast!”

 

She stuck out a finger, and he crawled onto it. Her body heat dried him almost immediately.

 

“What are you making for breakfast?” Liam asked. “Do you have bacon?!”

 

“Do you like cereal?” she asked.

 

“Uh, yeah it’s fine, I guess.”

 

“Well, your breakfast gonna be cereal, just without the cereal, if you catch my drift.”

 

Liam was beyond confused. “So just milk? But I’m starving!”

 

“I assure you, my milk will fill you right up.”


She took him out of the bathroom and sat back down on her bed with him in the palm of her hand.

 

“What kind of milk? Ugh, it better not be skim,” he said.

 

“You know, sometimes you are pretty dense for a therapist,” she said, looking down on him as she took off her bra.

 

“What do you mean, I—”

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Jenny smushed him right onto her right boob. She ground his face up against her areola, moving him in circles around her nipple. He could feel her nipple puffing up by the second. He could also hear her letting out faint moans. She was enjoying this.

 

“Ok, time to latch,” she said in between moans.

 

“Jenny, this is insane! Have you lost your damn—”

 

She pressed his face down right onto her nipple. It was so damn big that he was forced to open his mouth and latch on. He let out several muffled screams, but it was no use. She probably couldn’t hear him over her loud whimpers. And even if she could hear him, she definitely wouldn’t have cared how he felt about this.

 

“Now, suckle…” she cooed to him.

 

He resisted that urge. And there was a strong urge. As weird as this should’ve been for Liam, he found it hard to stifle the desire to suck on Jenny’s tit like a baby. He tried to think about his wife, but all he could think about was how flat chested she was. Jenny’s areolas were practically the size of his wife’s tits.

 

With Jenny’s sweet tasting nipple in his mouth and his dick grinding up against her massive boob, Liam quickly forgot about his wife and suckled. Just as Jenny had asked him to do. And immediately came a torrent of the sweetest, thickest, most delicious milk he’d ever tasted. It filled his mouth faster than he could swallow, so it began dribbling out the sides of his mouth.

 

Jenny fondly looked down at her therapist, hugging her boob like he was a child hugging his favorite teddy bear and drinking from her as voraciously as a bear cub. In her eyes, he was better than any baby. She could treat him like an infant one second, then treat him like a sex toy the next second.

 

There were no signs of him stopping, but Jenny’s left breast was full of milk too. He looked so happy suckling from her, so it broke her heart that she had to sever him from her nipple for even just a moment.

 

When she moved him to the left breast, there wasn’t even a peep from him. And as soon as she placed him on her other nipple, he began suckling without her prompting him to do so.

 

After around fifteen more seconds of Liam drinking, she lifted him from her breast and to her eyeline. She beamed uncontrollably at Liam’s cuteness. Her tiny little therapist was sopping wet from her own breast milk and was dangling from her two fingers.

 

“Awww! I guess I’d better feed you before you take a bath, huh?” Jenny said.

 

She rubbed him up and down her boobs to dry him off, which was a jarring experience for Liam. He had no control, she guided him across the expanse of her breasts, mashing him into the soft, white skin.

 

Once he was finally dry, Jenny dangled him once more in front of her face. What she said frankly surprised him.

 

“I think it’s time to call your wife before she gets worried.”

 

Momentarily, Liam stared at her blankly.

 

“Oh my god, did you forget? Did you forget?!”

 

“For a second, yes! Don’t blow it out of proportion, Jenny!”

 

“Admit it! You’re enjoying yourself here with me! And you’re enjoying it enough to forget about your wife!”

 

“Can we drop it, ok? Let’s just call her.”

 

“Ah, I see, getting it over with so you can get back to playing with my beeewbs!”

 

“No!” he said like a pouting child. “I just want to see how she is.”

 

Riiight,” she said.

 

Jenny grabbed his phone and dialed his wife. She put it on speaker because Liam was too small to talk on the phone normally. The phone was bigger than him!

 

“Hi, honey. How are you?” Pam answered.

 

“I’m doing OK, hon. I touched down in San Fran last night.”

 

“Uh, Liam. You sound like you just sucked on some helium. What’s goin’ on?”

 

Liam, still sitting in Jenny’s hand, looked up at her for advice on what to say. She shrugged, just like he’d done to her the night before. It seemed he would have to come up with an excuse on his own.

 

“Honey, I don’t have great service out here! There must be some audio distortion going on!” he yelled into the phone with as deep a voice as he could muster.

 

“OK, I guess. How’s Aunt Polly?”

 

“She’s hanging in there. She’s not feeling well, but she’s a trooper!”

 

Pam asked some more questions, and Liam had to come up with newer and slicker lies. But finally, she kicked him off the phone. He sensed she was getting a bit exasperated with their conversation.

 

“I gotta go, honey,” Pam said. “Talk tonight?”

 

Jenny shook her head no. Tonight was her and Liam’s first full night together, and she wasn’t going to let his wife butt in. He scrambled to find an excuse.

 

“Hey, I’ll do my best to call you tonight, but the thing is, Polly likes to watch movies late into the night. And she likes when I watch them with her. And she gets mad if I take calls during the movie.”

 

“I’m your wife,” Pam said, clearly ticked off. “She doesn’t understand that?”

 

“I don’t know what to tell you. I promise if I don’t call tonight, I’ll call first thing in the morning, OK?”

 

“Fine, but you better call.”

 

“Of course, I will.”

 

The two exchanged “I love you’s” and Jenny hung up the phone unceremoniously.

 

“Fantastic job, tiny,” Jenny said. “It’s time to make you a bit smaller. What do you think?”

Chapter 4 by johnbart37

Chapter 4:

Several hours later, Liam was still getting used to his new height of two inches. He thought being four inches tall was small, but now, he knew what it was like to truly be tiny.

 

Jenny’s fingers were person-sized to Liam. Scratch that. Her pinky was like what a 6’7” tall person would’ve looked like to him when he was normal sized. All the rest of her fingers were like what the tallest human ever would’ve looked like to him before. If his feet were placed at her knuckles, his head didn’t even come close to her fingernails. That’s how small he was. And there were five giant fingers on each hand! After being clasped in her hand for a good while, he was fairly certain that even her pinky had more muscle in it than he had in his entire body.

 

These were sobering thoughts for him. Jenny could pop him like a balloon if she wanted to. At four inches, he still thought he could escape if she looked away. At that height, he could’ve still bitten her and caused a modicum of pain. But now, he knew better.

 

At two inches, he was totally at her mercy. He would survive only if she wanted him to. The responsible part of Liam’s brain knew that he had to get back to his old life. The only valid way to eventually get out of her clutches (literally) was to survive. And that meant catering to her every whim.

 

As it turned out, her whims were quite tiring.

 

The first thing she requested him to do was braid her hair. Luckily, he actually had a bit of experience braiding his wife’s hair. The only problem was that he was over 90% shorter than he used to be, making what used to be a mindless task into a strenuous nightmare.


Each lock of Jenny’s hair was far longer than he was tall and bunching several strands to braid together was heavy lifting for the newly shrunken therapist. She graciously laid her face down on the couch, which meant he didn’t have swing from lock to lock like he was Tarzan. Still though, she was asking a lot from a man who was half the size of a standard action figure.

 

Jenny could just barely hear Liam’s squeaky grunts as he heaved tiny portions of her hair. That made her giggle.

 

“Having trouble lifting those heavy hairs, tiny?”

 

“Yes!” he shouted to her, wiping the sweat from his brow. He hoped she would have some sympathy and at least allow him to take a break.

 

“Do I care?” she asked.

 

“What?!” he asked, confused.

 

“Do you think I care, my little slave boy?”

 

He knew the answer.

 

“No!” he screamed back.

 

“That’s right! So, get back to work before I decide to braid you into my hair.”

 

He worked twice as fast and twice as hard to please his new owner. He ran up and down her neck and head to get her hair as perfect as he could. As he worked though, there was a nagging thought in his mind. If he were normal sized, he would’ve finished in three minutes tops. As much as that bothered him, he tried to ignore it as best he could.  

 

After what had to be an hour of running, lifting, and tying, Liam finally finished one braid. A single braid. Still though, he was immensely proud of himself. Soaked in sweat, Liam sat on the back of Jenny’s neck and beheld the product of his labor.

 

“You did it, Liam! One braid!” she said, her voice muffled by the couch cushion. “How about a couple more?”

 

He was speechless. Motionless. The thought of having to do what he just did two or three more times was a nightmare.

 

“I’m just kidding! You don’t have to any more. Mostly because I’m getting bored of laying on this couch!”

 

Her hands came out from under her and reached to the back of her head. In seconds, she pulled loose the braid Liam had spent an hour tying together. He simply stared in awe.

 

In another couple of seconds, Liam found himself in between Jenny’s giant fingers. He was dangling in front of her face as she tried to decide what to do with him next. Then she flat out asked him.

 

“What should I do with you next? Hmm, come on! You get to decide.”

 

He wanted her to leave him alone. Of course, he didn’t say that to a woman whose face was dozens of times larger than his whole body. He said nothing. As it turned out, that wasn’t his best move.

 

“Ok, tell you what. I’ll give you a multiple-choice quiz. You pick the answer.”

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“Here are your choices, since you suggested nothing. A—you get to spend some time in my yoga pants. Or B—you get to spend some time in my mouth.”

 

His heart sank. Even though he hadn’t been in Jenny’s care for that long, he knew he couldn’t refuse. It was yoga pants or mouth.

 

Without even questioning her, he chose: “A. I’ll do A.”

 

“Hmmm, ok,” she said, licking her lips. “The thing is, I kinda really wanted to pop you in my mouth. So, I think I’m just gonna do that. Ok?!”

 

“What?! NO!”

 

She cocked her head back and held him over open mouth as he writhed and squirmed, trying to break free from her despotic fingers. His efforts only put him in more danger because as he thrashed himself about, Jenny’s grip on him loosened. Seconds later, he slipped from her fingers and careened down into her mouth.

 

“Noo! Don’t eat me!” he screamed on the way down.

 

As soon as he crossed her teeth and fell inside her mouth, she closed her lips, sealing him inside a wet and dark prison cell. He couldn’t believe it. Jenny literally just tossed him in her mouth like a grape.

 

He didn’t have too much time to mull over his predicament because she began bouncing him around her mouth with her tongue. In another context, a woman’s tongue could be seductive and sexy. But in this context, Jenny’s tongue was gigantic, slimy snake that repeatedly slammed him into the insides of her cheeks.

 

Thankfully, after some more chaotic tongue tossing, Jenny relented and spit Liam out into her hand.

 

“That was fun, wasn’t it?”

 

“Fun?! You almost killed me in there!” he said, wiping off the gobs of saliva on his face.

 

She scoffed, “Oh, please. That’s an exaggeration. Besides you’re going back in there in a minute. I just have to do one thing with you first.”

 

“What?! No! Please don’t do that again! Please!”

 

She closed her fingers on him, his saliva covered body squelching from the pressure. She wasn’t listening to him anymore. Why would she?

 

When she opened her fingers, light poured in from the harsh overhead lights in the kitchen. Liam shut his eyes for a moment and let them adjust. He looked down and saw an open jar of peanut butter. Before he could even say a word, Jenny took him in her fingers and dropped him. He fell face first into a full jar of peanut butter. And as soon as he landed, Jenny’s finger was on his back submerging him into the gooey substance. He smartly took a deep breath before getting dunked into the peanut butter. He didn’t know when he’d come back up.

 

Luckily for him, Jenny pulled him out a couple of seconds later. He was fully coated in peanut butter. Not an inch of his naked skin was exposed.

 

In fact, there was so much peanut butter on him that he couldn’t feel the wind as Jenny whisked him toward her mouth. She put her lips around him and started sucking him. She started at his feet, and Liam felt the peanut butter melt off his skin and into her mouth.

 

As she sucked harder, the quicker he sank down into her mouth. Finally, with one quick suck, he shot back into her mouth, but this time, instead of bouncing back and forth against her cheeks, Jenny maneuvered him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He was unable to move a muscle. She literally had him pinned with her tongue. And if she wanted to, she could go out into the world right now, and the people she’d come across would have no idea she had a man the size of a piece of Juicy Fruit gum was in her mouth. That made him feel more inadequate than ever.

 

As she held him there with her tongue, the saliva flowed through, slowly taking away chunks of peanut butter from his thoroughly coated body. It was a feeling like no other. Being totally enveloped in her mouth was beyond overwhelming to the senses. There was no apt comparison because it was a wholly new experience for Liam. But it wasn’t just overwhelming, it was, surprisingly, arousing.

 

He obviously had a dormant attraction to dominant women because every time Jenny did something the least bit humiliating or emasculating to him, his dick stiffened. Now, it was no different. Her tongue was stronger than him, and Jenny keeping him there for an extended period of time was to let that fact sink in. Soon, he would be hers to command.

 

Once Liam was clean and the peanut butter had been swallowed, she swished him around in her mouth for a long while. He could hear the faint noises of the TV. Every so often, she would let out a giggle, sending vocal vibrations through her mouth that he could intimately feel as he lay on her tongue.

 

After what he could only assume was a half hour long TV show, it was starting to get hot in her mouth. As aroused as he was, (it had taken every ounce of willpower he had to not jerk off inside her mouth) he was ready for a respite from this. He crawled toward her teeth and tried to pry them open. They didn’t budge. He tried to wedge himself through. Too tight. He knocked on her teeth to get her attention. Totally unsuccessful.

 

As small as he was, Liam was sure Jenny could feel what he was doing. She was ignoring him. So, being the persistent guy he was, he began knocking on her lips again. After a few minutes, she clearly got annoyed, so she threw him underneath her tongue and spoke as best as she could with a two-inch tall man in her mouth.

 

“I don’t know why you’re rushing to get out, little guy, because as soon as I take you out, you’re going in my yoga pants.”

 

“Fuck,” he said, his swear going unheard by his giant captor.

 

He sat quietly under Jenny’s exceedingly wet tongue for another half hour episode of whatever show she was watching. He didn’t protest—he didn’t pout. He waited patiently to be let out. Why? Because he would only be let out if she wanted him to be let out.

 

And it turned it out to be the right move because after that show was over, she finally took him out of her mouth. He was dripping with saliva from his head to his toes.

 

“You were a very good boy just now,” she said, as she held him in front of her eyes, “So I’ll stick you inside my yoga pants for only hour, OK? I was gonna put you in there for three, but you get time off for good behavior. How does that sound?!”

 

Practically without hesitation or sarcasm, Liam said, “Fabulous.”

 

“Good! In you go!”

 

She abruptly stood up, pulled out her stretchy spandex pants, lowered him inside and snapped the form fitting fabric up against his tiny, weak body. For the next hour, he would be a tiny little speck stuck on her moon sized ass cheek.

Chapter 5 by johnbart37

Chapter 5:

The rest of the week progressed down the same path. Jenny got more domineering, and Liam got smaller. He kept from going insane by telling himself it would be Sunday soon enough. That was the day she would let him choose his fate. And he would choose to be sent back to his wife, Pam.

 

By Wednesday, Jenny cut off all communication between Liam and Pam. She didn’t care that it would make things more complicated between the married couple. This week was about spending time with him, totally unimpeded.

 

By Thursday, he shrunk down to a diminutive one inch tall. From then on, whenever she went out into the world, she kept him inside a hollowed-out lip balm tube. As humiliating as this was for him, at least it smelled good in there.

 

By Friday, he was sleeping in a match box furnished with pieces of cotton to keep him warm and comfortable. Jenny was too afraid to give him a bath in the sink, so she just swished him around in her mouth for a while to clean him off.

 

On Saturday, Jenny let Liam pick the agenda for the day. Knowing he would decide whether or not to stay with her the next day, she figured it would be wise to let him do what he wanted. Butter him up a little bit. He first asked if he could speak with his wife. Jenny forbade that but said anything else was on the table.

 

All Liam wanted was to be left alone, so he told Jenny he wanted to watch movies all day. So, being the good host she was, she made a bag of popcorn, sat down on the couch and let him flip through Netflix. It was quite amusing to watch her tiny guest repeatedly hop on the TV remote’s buttons in order to find a movie.

 

Finally, after 15 minutes of exhaustive browsing, (not for Jenny, but for Liam) he decided they would watch Silence of the Lambs. He’d seen it before but didn’t care anymore. He was too tired to keep jumping up and down on the arrow button.

 

She placed him atop her right breast. He sank comfortably into her. She handed him a piece of popcorn that he would nibble on throughout the movie. To his chagrin, he didn’t even finish eating that single piece before Jenny put away the entire bag. Nor did he finish the piece by the end of the movie.

 

“Still working on that piece of popcorn, huh?” she said when the credits rolled.

 

“Ugghhh, god,” he said. “I’m just so full!”

 

“Here, I’ll finish it off for you!”

 

She took his nibbled piece of popcorn and tossed it in her mouth, devouring it casually. Nothing demeans a male ego quite like a woman who can eat more than you. He wasn’t sure any man had ever felt quite as demeaned as him though, considering she could pop him in her mouth at any time and swallow him whole.

 

The rest of the day was spent watching comedies, horrors, and anything else that looked interesting. When 9 o’clock rolled around, Liam was fast asleep on Jenny’s breast. She gently rolled him into her hand and carried him off to bed. She slid him inside his match box and gazed at her tiny sleeping therapist.

 

“Good night, Liam. Sweet dreams.”

 

Sunday morning, he woke up to the giddy calls of his captor telling him it was time for him to make his decision.

 

“Get up, Liam! Today is a big day for a little guy like you!”

 

He crawled out of his match box and onto Jenny’s night table. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then looked up at her. She was sitting on the side of her bed, eyeing him expectantly, wanting an answer from him. She was smiling, clearly hoping for the best. That made him nervous, knowing she probably wouldn’t like his decision.

 

She put her hand down next to the night table, inviting him to climb on. He made the jump and felt himself fly all the way up to her face.

 

“So, what’ll it be, Liam? A worry-free life spent with me, your hot, busty, gigantic Jenny? Or will it be your boring, old life with your flat chested wife?”

 

He hesitated. He tried to think of the best way to tell her the bad news. But there was no “best” way. He would just have to be straight with her.

 

“I’m going back with my wife, Jenny,” Liam said. “This past week was more fun than I had expected. Especially yesterday. But I still love my wife. And I know she’s pissed at me for ducking her for the past couple of days. I need to go back to her and amend things. I need to go back to my job and help people like you. I can’t do that at this size.”

 

“That’s really how you feel, huh?” she said, her eyes welling up with tears.

 

“Yes. I love my wife. I love my job. I need go back to my life, Jenny. What did you expect me to say?”

 

Now, wetness was trickling down her cheeks. She was sniffling too.

 

“I was expecting you to change your mind! I was expecting you love this new life only I could give you! I was expecting you to…I don’t know…fall in love with me!”

 

Not knowing what to say, he stuttered and stumbled, trying to console her.

 

“I know it was stupid. You’re a married man, and you have a career. I’m sorry, Liam.”

 

“It’s OK, Jenny.”

 

For a second, he couldn’t believe how well it was going. She looked sad, but demure. Until all of a sudden, her face soured. Her sad frown morphed into a scowl. He didn’t like the looks of that.

 

“You know what?!” she yelled. “I’m not sorry! You just don’t know what’s good for you, Liam! You are clueless!”

 

Now it was getting personal. Liam stood as tall he could in her palm and shouted right back at her.

 

“I am not clueless! I enjoyed my life as it was, and I’d like you to return me to normal! That was our deal, remember?”

 

“Oh, I remember. But you’re not going back to normal, little guy.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

 

She brought her face real close and talked with her mouth millimeters from Liam’s face. Her hot breath pacified him. Her lips mesmerized him. It took all his brainpower to focus on her words.

 

“You…are…stuck…small…forever.”

 

He fell to his knees. She lied to him. He always assumed she could grow him right back. She was a witch! A sorceress! No, he couldn’t allow this!

 

“You’re not serious…” his voice cracked.

 

“Oh, I’m deadly serious.”

 

“But you said you’d return me to normal the day you shrunk me!” he whined.

 

She grinned, her lips stretching longer than he was tall.

 

“I said I would return you to your wife. I said nothing about returning you to your old size. You are stuck at an inch tall for the rest of your life. And you’re gonna get your wish. I’m gonna mail you right back to that wife of yours. I wonder what she’ll think when she sees her itty-bitty husband fall out of an envelope, huh?”

 

Unable to hold it back any longer, Jenny snorted laughing. For an older guy, he sure was gullible. She couldn’t believe he thought she had any intention of changing him back. She wouldn’t change him back even if she could.

 

Now, Liam’s head was spinning. He couldn’t come to grips with what was happening to him. He couldn’t wrap his mind around it all. The thought of being just an inch tall for the rest of his days was nightmarish. The only reason he tolerated it up to this point was because he believed there would be an end.

 

“Jenny,” he called out to her as she laughed and laughed and laughed, “Please don’t do this to me. Please! Here, I have an idea! You can keep me! How’s that? You can keep me for your own! I won’t complain ever again! I’ll do anything!”

 

She stopped laughing long enough to listen to him, then began bellowing once more. Now, he was starting to get angry. She was laughing at him. Laughing at his plight.

 

In a fit of rage, he punched her hand as hard as he could. That was a mistake. Her hand was solid, and he nearly broke his knuckles. She, on the other hand, barely felt it.

 

“Did you just punch me or something? What did you think that would accomplish, tiny?” she asked.

 

“Please, Jenny. I don’t think I could live through the embarrassment of having my wife find me like this. I’d rather she never knows what happened to me.”

 

“Oh, so that’s what this is about? It’s about your little ego. It’s not about actually wanting to spend time with me,” she said with her eyebrow raised.

 

“No, no, no! I want to spend time with you! I do! Yesterday was great! The whole week was great! I could get used to being between a giant pair of boobs!”

 

“So, it’s all about my body then, is that right?”

 

He was beginning to get exasperated. She consistently opted for the least charitable interpretation of what he was saying, and he didn’t know how to get through to his giantess captor.

 

“Just listen to me, alright!” he yelled up to her, “My wife wouldn’t understand me as a one-inch tall man. Hell, she’ll probably think I’m a bug and crush me! You show me love and care every day, even if you shove me into your yoga pants every so often. I am willing to indulge you as my boss, my queen, hell, my goddess! Just take me back, Jenny. Please!”

 

She rubbed her chin with her other head, thinking about what he’d just said to her. It would be nice to have a shrunken Liam around forever. He would be her slave as far as she was concerned. She could turn him into the ultimate cuck, leaving him in a jar as she fucked real men. But she wasn’t sold on the idea.

 

“I’m sorry, Liam. But no.”

 

“Why?! I’m giving up. You can take me in and do whatever you want with me! Doesn’t that sound amazing!”

 

“Yes, it does actually. But I liked you better when you put up a fight. When you were more of a man. Now you’re just begging to stay with me, which is kinda pathetic. I’m over you, Liam.”

 

She tossed him onto the bed and went toward the bedroom door.

 

“Where are you going?!” he asked.

 

“To get something.”

 

And out she went. Two minutes later, she was back with a padded envelope in hand. She sat down on the bed, causing Liam to bounce several dozen feet in the air. She caught him in her hand.

 

“Bye, Liam. It was a fun week. Too bad you had to ruin it.”

 

“Wait, wait! Don’t do this! I can fight back if you want me to. I can be a man for you! I promise!”

 

His squeaky little cries didn’t weigh on her conscience even a little bit. She took him with two fingers and dropped him into the envelope that was already addressed to Liam’s wife. He tried to climb his way out but couldn’t get a foothold. He was forced to watch Jenny lick the envelope and seal it closed. His surroundings went dark.

 

“Time to go to the Post Office!” he heard her sing from inside the envelope.

Spinoff Chapter by johnbart37

Spinoff Ending:

*Note, the italicized text is a straight copy of what happened in the final chapter. The twist ending comes when you hit the non-italicized text.

 

The rest of the week progressed down the same path. Jenny got more domineering, and Liam got smaller. He kept from going insane by telling himself it would be Sunday soon enough. That was the day she would let him choose his fate. And he would choose to be sent back to his wife, Pam.

 

By Wednesday, Jenny cut off all communication between Liam and Pam. She didn’t care that it would make things more complicated between the married couple. This week was about spending time with him, totally unimpeded.

 

By Thursday, he shrunk down to a diminutive one inch tall. From then on, whenever she went out into the world, she kept him inside a hollowed-out lip balm tube. As humiliating as this was for him, at least it smelled good in there.

 

By Friday, he was sleeping in a match box furnished with pieces of cotton to keep him warm and comfortable. Jenny was too afraid to give him a bath in the sink, so she just swished him around in her mouth for a while to clean him off.

 

On Saturday, Jenny let Liam pick the agenda for the day. Knowing he would decide whether or not to stay with her the next day, she figured it would be wise to let him do what he wanted. Butter him up a little bit. He first asked if he could speak with his wife. Jenny forbade that but said anything else was on the table.

 

All Liam wanted was to be left alone, so he told Jenny he wanted to watch movies all day. So, being the good host she was, she made a bag of popcorn, sat down on the couch and let him flip through Netflix. It was quite amusing to watch her tiny guest repeatedly hop on the TV remote’s buttons in order to find a movie.

 

Finally, after 15 minutes of exhaustive browsing, (not for Jenny, but for Liam) he decided they would watch Silence of the Lambs. He’d seen it before but didn’t care anymore. He was too tired to keep jumping up and down on the arrow button.

 

She placed him atop her right breast. He sank comfortably into her. She handed him a piece of popcorn that he would nibble on throughout the movie. To his chagrin, he didn’t even finish eating that single piece before Jenny put away the entire bag. Nor did he finish the piece by the end of the movie.

 

“Still working on that piece of popcorn, huh?” she said when the credits rolled.

 

“Ugghhh, god,” he said. “I’m just so full!”

 

“Here, I’ll finish it off for you!”

 

She took his nibbled piece of popcorn and tossed it in her mouth, devouring it casually. Nothing demeans a male ego quite like a woman who can eat more than you. He wasn’t sure any man had ever felt quite as demeaned as him though, considering she could pop him in her mouth at any time and swallow him whole.

 

The rest of the day was spent watching comedies, horrors, and anything else that looked interesting. When 9 o’clock rolled around, Liam was fast asleep on Jenny’s breast. She gently rolled him into her hand and carried him off to bed. She slid him inside his match box and gazed at her tiny sleeping therapist.

 

“Good night, Liam. Sweet dreams.”

 

Sunday morning, he woke up to the giddy calls of his captor telling him it was time for him to make his decision.

 

“Get up, Liam! Today is a big day for a little guy like you!”

 

He crawled out of his match box and onto Jenny’s night table. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then looked up at her. She was sitting on the side of her bed, eyeing him expectantly, wanting an answer from him. She was smiling, clearly hoping for the best. That made him nervous, knowing she probably wouldn’t like his decision.

 

She put her hand down next to the night table, inviting him to climb on. He made the jump and felt himself fly all the way up to her face.

 

“So, what’ll it be, Liam? A worry-free life spent with me, your hot, busty, gigantic Jenny? Or will it be your boring, old life with your flat chested wife?”

 

He hesitated. He tried to think of the best way to tell her the bad news. But there was no “best” way. He would just have to be straight with her.

 

“I’m going back with my wife, Jenny,” Liam said. “This past week was more fun than I had expected. Especially yesterday. But I still love my wife. And I know she’s pissed at me for ducking her for the past couple of days. I need to go back to her and amend things. I need to go back to my job and help people like you. I can’t do that at this size.”

 

“That’s really how you feel, huh?” she said, her eyes welling up with tears.

 

“Yes. I love my wife. I love my job. I need go back to my life, Jenny. What did you expect me to say?”

 

Now, wetness was trickling down her cheeks. She was sniffling too.

 

“I was expecting you to change your mind! I was expecting you love this new life only I could give you! I was expecting you to…I don’t know…fall in love with me!”

 

Not knowing what to say, he stuttered and stumbled, trying to console her.

 

“I know it was stupid. You’re a married man, and you have a career. I’m sorry, Liam.”

 

“It’s OK, Jenny.”

 

For a second, he couldn’t believe how well it was going. She looked sad, but demure. Until all of a sudden, her face soured. Her sad frown morphed into a scowl. He didn’t like the looks of that.

 

“You know what?!” she yelled. “I’m not sorry! You just don’t know what’s good for you, Liam! You are clueless!”

 

Now it was getting personal. Liam stood as tall he could in her palm and shouted right back at her.

 

“I am not clueless! I enjoyed my life as it was, and I’d like you to return me to normal! That was our deal, remember?”

 

“Oh, I remember. But you’re not going back to normal, little guy.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

 

She brought her face real close and talked with her mouth millimeters from Liam’s face. Her hot breath pacified him. Her lips mesmerized him. It took all his brainpower to focus on her words.

 

“You…are…stuck…small…forever.”

 

He fell to his knees. She lied to him. He always assumed she could grow him right back. She was a witch! A sorceress! No, he couldn’t allow this!

 

“You’re not serious…” his voice cracked.

 

“Oh, I’m deadly serious.”

 

“But you said you’d return me to normal the day you shrunk me!” he whined.

 

She grinned, her lips stretching longer than he was tall.

 

“You gullible little man. You really thought I could grow you back? You really thought I would grow you back?!”

She waited for an answer, eying him closely. Tears welled up in his tiny eyes. A week ago, she never could’ve imagined Liam crying, but now, it was all too believable.

 

“Yes, I thought you’d grow me back,” he said with a broken voice, “I thought this was just a phase.”

 

That was the wrong thing to say.

 

“A phase?! What am I a teenage girl?! You are gonna get it for that, you miserable little bastard!”

 

“Wait! Wait! No!” he squeaked.

 

But it was too late for his pleas. She closed her hand on him and stormed into the living room. She dumped him on the coffee table, and he narrowly avoided breaking several bones on the hard wood. She sat down on the couch, and he had no choice but to look up at his captor as she removed her bra, exposing her now mansion-sized breasts. Even her nipples were bigger than his whole body. As he watched the two fun bags dangle from her chest, they were more ominous than sexy. Just last night, he was lying on them in total bliss. Now, they loomed over him threatening to squash him outright. Never did he think a woman’s breasts would ever be in the position of sealing his doom. He had to do something to stop this madness.

 

He considered jumping off the table, but at this height, a fall like that would’ve meant his death. He considered hiding behind the book or the coffee cup on the table, but he knew that she would find him almost instantly. His only viable option was to talk his way out of this.

 

“Jenny, listen to me! I’m sorry for what I said! I don’t think of you like a child. Not at all! I think you’re a magnificent woman! Magnificent! And I…”

 

“Save it! I know you’re only trying to sweet talk me. Just like Danny did.”

 

He looked up at her face, which took a bit of effort considering her breasts were on full display. Those things still got him going, even though he knew they could crush him. Perhaps, the knowledge that they could flatten him aroused him even more. He fought through his sexual mania and got back to the subject at hand.

 

“What do you mean? I thought you said Danny was crushed under a teacher’s shoe?!”

 

She bent down, stowing her breasts away in her lap and looking at him with a twinkle in her eye. She grinned and said, “Well you see, Liam, I kinda fibbed to you about the whole Danny thing. It didn’t happen like that. Would you like to know what actually happened?”

 

He feared the worst. He didn’t have the guts to say ‘yes’.

 

“Ok, then. I’ll just tell you anyway. I explained the part about how Danny called me fat right?”

 

Liam nodded.

 

“That was all true. But here’s what I left out on the first telling of the story. I found Danny crying at the back of the school later on that day. I used to feel ashamed about this, but his tears made me feel better. It was like karma was getting back at him. So, I walked over to him—not to console him or anything—but to find out what was making him cry so much. Maybe I could use it against him in the future.”

 

Liam looked up at her in horror as she told him this story. He couldn’t believe how sick and calculating Jenny was. He had always assumed she was troubled but largely innocent. He was quickly finding out that there was a lot more to her than met the eye.

 

“So, when I asked him what was wrong, he predictably told me to ‘Get lost.’ But I stuck around anyway. I had a feeling that whatever was bothering him was embarrassing, and he didn’t want to confide in his ‘cool friends’ at school. So, maybe he would tell me.”

 

Liam was dumbstruck. Jenny was smarter than he thought. Had she been playing him this whole time?

 

“And I guessed right,” she said. “He eventually blabbed about everything that was plaguing his mind. I honestly couldn’t believe how forthright he was being with me. He told me his parents were getting divorced, his dog was sick, blah blah blah.

 

“But my ears really perked up when he started talking about his sexual exploits. He admitted to me that most of the girls he claimed that he’d had sex with at school, never had sex with him. He admitted that he was lying just to seem cool. And it was then that I realized how small he was as a person. He was a tiny little man walking, and in my mind, I thought ‘He doesn’t deserve this big, muscular body. He deserves to be as big as a thumbtack.’ And as soon as I said that in my mind, Danny started withering away right in front of me.”

 

Liam’s eyes were wide in disbelief, and his mouth was hanging open.

 

“At first, Danny didn’t notice that he was shrinking. His head was in his hands as he bawled his pathetic little eyes out. But when I took his hand and he figured out that mine was bigger than his, he jumped up to his feet like a scared little rabbit. Oooh and by then, he was already shorter than me. And I said, ‘Hey shorty!’ Oh, I will always remember his face when I said that! He was terrified and confused and furious all at the same time! But knowing he couldn’t put up a fight against ‘fatty,’ he ran away like the cowardly little man he was. And as he ran, he got shorter and shorter and shorter, just like you did in your office when you tried to run from me.”

 

Liam’s face went white.

 

“Oh, is all of this frightening you, little Liam?” she asked with mock sympathy. “Well save your fear, I haven’t even gotten to the best part yet!”

 

He swallowed hard and ran his hand through his hair, trying to prepare himself mentally for what was coming next.

 

She resumed her story: “So, I scooped little Danny up, put him in my pocket and took him home with me. I remember feeling his little hands tapping against my thigh. He was trying to hurt me, but all it did was get me insanely wet, and I remember the long walk home being so torturous. I just wanted to take him out and do things to him. I was a virgin at this point, so I was starved for sexual attention.

 

“Anyway,” she moved on, “Danny stayed with me as my little pet for three whole months. And during those months all the local newspapers talked about was Danny. ‘The missing football star,’ ‘the absent town heartthrob.’ One of the papers actually called him a ‘heartthrob.’ When I first read it, it pissed me off. I doubted I would get the same sympathy in the papers if I had been kidnapped. Hell, they probably wouldn’t have even covered it! But then, as I thought about it, my outlook on it changed. I started to become proud of what I did. I took the ‘football star’ and ‘town heartthrob’ down a peg. I shrunk him into the pathetic little toy that he really was. I did that. I had bested the town’s best.

 

“I told him all about what the papers were saying about him. I could tell that he was proud too. But what I didn’t know was that I was actually emboldening him to escape, because when I came home from school one day, I caught little Danny on a tight rope made of paper clips that led outside my window. He was really trying to escape me. Just…like…you.”

 

For the first time, Liam interrupted Jenny, “What, no! You said I could leave of my own free—”

 

A finger taller than he would ever be again came down and shushed him right up.

 

“Talk again, and you’ll regret it, shrimp. Now, where was I? Oh, that’s right, the escape attempt. I was heartbroken, Liam. Understandably so. I had established a dominant, master-type role over Danny, but I still had a hopeless crush on him. And when I saw him hurriedly climbing those paperclips, I knew had been deluding myself for three long months. He would never love me. Just like you’ll never love me, Liam.

 

“So, I took him in my hands and put him on my bed. I heard his little screams. ‘No! Don’t hurt me, Jenny! I love you! Please don’t kill me!’ I was so fraught with anger and teen angst that I sat down on Danny without even hearing his side of the story. I silenced him forever with my ‘fat’ butt. And to this day, I wished I had let him beg a little. I was going to crush him anyway, but I still wish I could’ve seen him grovel. And that brings me to you, my little Liam.”

 

He was still so utterly affected by her enrapturing story that he couldn’t muster the wherewithal to respond to her. His dick had been twitching and leaking precum all throughout her re-telling of the demise of Danny.

 

“Hello, earth to Liam? Earth to Liam? Are you there? Did my story make your widdle weenie hard?”

 

He forced himself to focus. He put his hands at his sides and looked up at her with as steady of a gaze as he could manage. But just looking at her giant, grinning face was enough to terrify him into total submission. He was very close to collapsing into the fetal position.

 

“So, I’m gonna give you a once in a lifetime change here Liam. I’m gonna let you have a shot at what poor little Danny never got to do before I crushed him into man paste with my butt. I’m gonna let you beg.”

 

“What?” he asked, his knees quivering, moments away from buckling completely.

 

“Beg, Liam. Beg.”

 

“But I don’t—”

 

Frustrated with his moronic babbling, she held one of her gigantic breasts directly above him. With the threat of total annihilation just several inches above, Liam finally grasped the gravity of the situation he was in. He immediately sank to his knees and started doing just what he had been commanded to do. Beg.

 

“Jenny. Please, don’t kill me! I want to live! I want to live with you! I want to be your tiny, little servant for the rest of my life! The truth is, I love my wife but—”

 

She lowered her breast ever so slightly.

 

“Forget that! My wife is totally unfulfilling! I’ve never enjoyed sex with her! You’re right, she’s like a pre-pubescent girl! But you’ve fulfilled me more than any woman I’ve ever been with! The truth is, I love being tiny for you! I fucking love it! Just the sound of your voice is enough to get me rock hard! And when you put me in between your breasts, I just, I don’t even know how to describe it! It’s bliss!”

 

She faked him out once more, pretending to drop her breast, but catching it at the last second. She giggled when he put his skinny arms up above his head anticipating the impact of her fleshy bosom mountains. He quickly resumed his begging, knowing his life was on the line.

 

“BUT, that’s not all I love about you, Jenny! I love how sweet you’ve been to me! I love how you take care of me! I love how you give my life purpose by making me do all those things for you like rub lotion all over your body or braid your hair! Please, Jenny! Don’t cut this short! I can do so much more for you! I can do anything you ask! I can clean in between your toes! I can spend all day in your mouth if you want! I can go inside your pants, if that’s what you want! I can do another fashion show! PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!”

 

He stopped, panting. That’s all he had to say. He hoped with all his heart that it had been enough. And judging from the smile that was slowly forming on Jenny’s face, he believed he succeeded.

 

She moved her head closer to Liam. “Give me a kiss.”

 

She puckered her lips as she got closer, still holding her breast above Liam. As she inched nearer and nearer, Liam stood up and put his arms out to hug her gigantic lips when they arrived.

 

But before he could kiss his giantess captor, he heard her say, “just kidding,” and a millisecond later, his world went completely dark.

 

She dropped her breast on him, crushing him instantly. His entire body squelched underneath the massive orb that was her right tit. She turned it upside down to take a look at what remained of Liam. Just as she suspected, her former therapist was a tiny, little red stain on the underside of her breast.

 

Looking at the red puddle that used to be Liam, she said, “Oh, Liam. If only you knew. Nothing you could’ve said would’ve saved your life. I really thought you were different from Danny and the rest of the male species, but it seems all of you are the same. I’m sorry that your little heart didn’t have enough love for me in it. Well, I guess it’s back to the search.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9783