'Auntie' Sheila's Tiny Misunderstanding by anonlol, NotOnTime
Summary:

(Formerly titled "Giantess/shrinking & farts - Spending time with 'Auntie' Sheila")

One day, for reasons that escape your comprehension, you shrink really small (ranging from about 1/2 inch to 1/10 inch or 1cm to 1 millimeters approx.), and you don't really know why. Did someone do it? Did something cause it? Who, or what? Unfortunately for you, you won't get many chances to find out, as you have to try your best and survive as you're not alone. The girls that you were just hanging out with or happened to be around are now seemingly impossibly gigantic. You might try to alert them of your presence, but that might not end up being the best idea.

[This story is sort of a spiritual successor to TinyMan0001's 'Giantess/fart shrinking' stories, though not intended to be a carbon copy of it. One difference is that whether farts shrink you is up to whoever is writing, though I at least chose to leave the cause of shrinking mysterious at the beginning, and also because it slightly contradicts some backstory (I also left open the possibility for a girl to intentionally shrink you). However, like it, it's largely focused on the shrinking side, though I guess I can leave a branch dedicated for a giantess/growth route if anyone's interested on adding to that. Also, similarly, the girls may be aware or unaware of your shrunken form. Usually, I'd say they should progress from unaware to aware, depending on the girl and the situation though.

This story is a more user-friendly display for the interactive I made at Writing.com, though here we have to do away with the ability to have other people directly add chapters, and instead I'll be posting the more relevant routes done so far.

Original link here: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-Giantessshrinking--farts

PS: The Giga tag was just selected in relation to the main character's perspective, this is mostly a shrinking story, not growth focused, though a growth route may be done in the future.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 30341 Read: 134027 Published: October 15 2020 Updated: October 14 2022
Story Notes:

The main focus of these stories are butt and farts, though boobs are not discarded. Not into feet, piss, and not much into vore either (mouthplay would be fine though).

1. Intro/Character Profiles by NotOnTime

2. It's the weekend! And you have no plans... by anonlol

3. You're greeted by 'Auntie' Sheila... by anonlol

4. Shrunk, and found by her... by anonlol

5. Planet Booty, Population: You by anonlol

6. Down Sheila's Chasm by NotOnTime

7. Your Auntie Lets You Have It by NotOnTime

8. Nothing Left Between You and Her Hole by NotOnTime

9. Gassier Than You Ever Imagined by NotOnTime

10. Auntie’s Onslaught of Farts Continue by NotOnTime

11. Lillian Interrupts The Fun by NotOnTime

12. A Giantess Fart Sandwich by NotOnTime

13. Storing Fuel For Later by NotOnTime

14. Asking the Real Questions by NotOnTime

15. Planet Sheila by NotOnTime

16. Micro-Sized on Her Giant Gassy Hole by NotOnTime

17. Things Get Sweaty by NotOnTime

18. Devoured by her Hungry Backdoor by NotOnTime

19. Welcome Inside Auntie’s Bowels by NotOnTime

20. Inside a Woman’s Farting Ass by NotOnTime

21. Consumed by Sheila’s Bowels by NotOnTime

Intro/Character Profiles by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

This is the introductory portion, not a chapter per se back in the original interactive, where all characters I've made so far are described, though not necessarily all of them will be featured here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Characters:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaise (You): 17 years old guy on his senior year of highschool. Tall (190 cm/6'3") for your age, with a somewhat tanned skin tone and messy black hair and eyes. You're a quiet guy that likes to keep a low profile, slightly athletic with a bit of muscle (Blaise weighs around 198 lbs/90 kg), but never joined any sports team. You get decent grades with little studying, except on numerical things like Math, but you never fit in with the intellectual types either, although you enjoy reading quite a bit. You also like anime and videogames like most guys, and are rather introverted. You didn't have many friends, though you have quite a few acquaintances. You wonder if the friends that you do have are the reason for that...

[Additional notes: You have a crush on your friend Jen, but have never worked up the courage to ask her out, and at the same time, Lillian makes things extremely difficult and awkward. Also, while this won't be mentioned a lot in-story but is relevant for minor background stuff, Blaise is of Mexican origin]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian: 17 years old. She's massive for a girl, standing at the same height as you (190 cm/6'3") and weighing even more than you (105 kg/231 lbs). She's got fair skin, long straight black hair and emerald eyes. As these numbers suggest, she's on the chubby side, though she has a proportionately slim waist and somewhat large boobs, and instead, most of her weight is in a gigantic jiggling ass, the biggest in school that you know of, and thick thighs to go with it. She does have a bit of a tummy, but admittedly, this only gives her a cute look. Lillian has been your friend since kindergarten, and self-proclaimed best one at that, however, as you didn't really have any other friends for a long time, there was no contesting that claim. Still, you know each other very well, and she's comfortable around you beyond measure. Your relationship has also become a bit odd as you both hit puberty. The reason being that Lillian loves to tease you more than anything else in the world, and has practically no shame when it comes to it. She loves teasing you using her body, and specially her biggest feature, her ass. She often sits on your lap, chest, or even your face whenever she gets the chance, or lean her butt against you so you can feel it, or downright grab your hands and make them squeeze her rear, or shove them into her crack, and adores your shy/embarrassed reaction; she also tries to get you to rest your head or face on her butt whenever she gets an excuse for it. You wonder if you only put up with this because you've been friends for so long. She downplays all of this as just innocent teasing like old times, a claim that you can't deny since even since you were kids she often liked to sit on you or pin you under her weight in one way or the other. She doesn't exactly bully you, many times she just enjoyed the feeling of you resting on her soft body like a pillow, to the point that you've taken naps resting your head on her belly or lap/thighs sometimes, though she also enjoys the opposite, feeling you under her own mass. It just comes across as overwhelming because of her own sheer size.

Since she loves to show off her big ass to you and tease you with it, she always wears extremely tight pants that make you wonder how she managed to fit into them, and isn't shy at flashing you her underwear, which, as far as you can tell from the times you've been at her house (and she lives next to you, to top things off), all consists of thongs and variants of that. She's cheerful, mischievous, playful and fairly lazy when it comes to physical work. Despite her appearance, she's surprisingly strong and athletic when she plays sports or does some activity for P.E, but only when forced to, or taunted into, otherwise she chooses to laze around whenever she can get away with it. Her rationale being that she doesn't want to do any serious amount of exercise because she doesn't want to burn off any fat, and specially her butt's. In fact, she wants it to get even bigger and fatter, much to your dismay and embarrassment. Because of this, and her aforementioned size, she loves to eat and eats a lot, most of it being fatty and sugary foods. And it's this habit which brings about her next 'quirk', so to speak; because of the immense volume of food she eats all the time (or whatever reason, as you can't think of any other) she's pretty much gassy all the time, and unlike most girls, isn't shy to let it rip right there and then (and she's practically incapable of sbd's, all of her releases are huge and loud, and even what she considers a small fart is pretty darn big to anyone else). In fact, she often farts when she sits on you, which she finds hilarious. Also, due to her hanging out in your house a lot, she fell in love with Mexican food, specially with burritos, which only make her even gassier. She practically eats at least one serving every day, and when she can, she gets away with eating much more.

She's been friends with Jen for as long as you have, and while they're mostly on good terms, their relationship is also a bit odd, in that at times she's supportive to her, knowing she has a crush on you (unknown to you), but at other times, she stands as her rival over you. They also have a sort of rivalry regarding their 'best features', her boobs vs her ass. However, most of the time they hang out as good friends, with you most of those times.

Measurements: 37 - 32 - 56

[Additional notes: Admittedly, she's my favorite character, and I hope to see a lot from her]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheila: 38 years old. Lillian's mother, a big woman in all senses of the word. Standing as tall as yourself (190 cm / 6'3"), but much heavier than either you or even Lillian herself, weighing a massive 150 kg / 330 lbs, most of which is below her waist, though she has a sizable bust, and a relatively thin waist in comparison, but her tummy is definitely a bit bigger and pudgier than her daughter's. She was apparently one of the most if not the most successful dancer back in Brazil, being an expert at shaking her enormous assets in ways not apt for the faint of heart, and boasts that she has the biggest booty in Brazil, and probably the whole world's, given the country's fame. By her appearance, that's a very difficult claim to challenge. Personality wise, she's even more carefree and relaxed than your mom, but like her, she's playful almost to a fault.

She's been your mom's best friend since high school, as they both went to the US to study abroad, and stayed in touch ever since until they finally moved there, and made sure to live in the same neighborhood (and literally next to each other). Given the massive quantity of money she earned in her youth, she's more or less unofficially retired, though she has a job for the sake of having something to do, teaching Portuguese at the school you attend to. Given her long friendship with your mom, she's also your unofficial 'aunt' and babysitter whenever needed, but as you grew up, she came to tease you nearly as much as Lillian does, and given her much greater weight, it comes across as far more overbearing. Your mom finds her antics with you hilarious, however. They've even joked that if you're not taken by the time you turn 18 she's willing to take you herself, or at least 'teach you how to be a man'.

Being Miriam's friend, she got hooked to Mexican food years before you were even born, but unlike her, she didn't get much of a resistance to some of the food's spiciness, thus, she's less fond of chili peppers and more of beans and other stuff. She often comes by to get some burritos from your mom's pantry or fridge, just like her daughter. Lillian claims that both her big butt and 'gassy tendencies' came from her, though thankfully, for a long time you wouldn't know, besides her claims of her mom's farts being 'legendary' or that hers were nothing in comparison. Sheila has been mostly kind enough to spare you from them, though a few times, many on Lillian's request, she's let loose to show off her 'power'. A few other times you've been exposed to her massively powerful gas include visiting her while she's felt sick, or when she arrives to the house, not knowing you were there, and assuming it was only Lillian and herself.

Measurements: 45 - 36 - 70

[Additional note: As it may be inferred from her description, she raised Lillian as a single mother, and in fact never married. On an unrelated note, she never stopped practicing her dancing despite retiring, a fact that she's made you VERY aware of, at times when you've gone to her house]

End Notes:

More chapters to come, but I'll eventually stop as I'm only doing the setup, and await for contributions.

It's the weekend! And you have no plans... by anonlol
Author's Notes:

Again, it's a fusion of the first few chapters leading to this route.

The alarm in your phone goes off and you groggily wake up with a long yawn. You actually had a good night's rest, so technically you're all in good health to face the day, though that doesn't mean you're terribly excited about it if it's some boring stuff, like one more school day. Then again, whether it's school or not, you look forward to spending more quality time with Jen, your crush. And deep down, you enjoy Lillian's endless teasing, although letting her know that would be borderline suicidal, or a very risky bet (although you could also argue that the reward would be incredibly high too). You soon get out of bed and go take a nice, cool shower before you get dressed.

You make yourself a nice breakfast, you're pretty much by yourself since your parents constantly travel around the country because of their job, though depending on the time of the year, you may or may not be fully alone. You look at your phone, as you have no idea what date it is today...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You smile upon seeing that it's Saturday, which means you've got two whole days to have fun and forget about school. You watch TV until you finish your breakfast and turn it off. Your mood is excellent and the food you made was pretty friggin good too. Finally fully awaken, now you wonder if you made any plans during the week... Your memory seems to be a bit blurry from the sheer boredom from being at school 5 days in a row. Lillian and Jen almost always made those days fun and interesting, but even they felt like this was an incessant drag and that classes should've ended weeks ago.

You decide to go through your phone's text messages to look for any clues as to whether you made plans or not, though even if you didn't remember, the girls would be sure to do so if they felt you'd be running late, although you still would rather find it out by yourself and not risk being thought of as careless about your plans together with them. You're not even sure, you kinda assumed by default it'd be with both, but it may have well been something with just one of them. Even if you didn't have any formal plans, you could easily go pay Lillian or Jen a visit, though you're only familiar enough to do so with the former. Alternatively, you could just spend the day playing videogames and catch up on your large Steam backlog. You also remember that your mom is probably sleeping in, but when she gets up, she may want to spend time with you if you don't go anywhere.

You tap the messaging app on your phone and decide to start looking...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You didn't find anything that would lead you to believe you made any plans for the weekend, and while you'd love to play videogames by yourself, you feel more like going to one of your friend's houses. You're practically family in Lillian and her mother's book, so you don't even need to call, and you live literally next door; but you're not as confident with Jen, and not so much because of her, but because you don't want to ruin your chances, or give her mom a bad impression, although she seems to like you enough to hang out with her daughter. You also haven't been many times at her house, so, it feels less familiar.

You wonder where to go, who to choose to hang out with. You could still ditch this and stay home as you previously thought, but it feels a bit like a waste. Either work on your chances to ask Jen out, or just forget about everything and have fun with Lillian as you've done all your life, it's a bit of a tough call. After a few minutes, you take a deep breath and finally decide to...

You're greeted by 'Auntie' Sheila... by anonlol

"Oh, hello there" She said, as she lazily watched TV while laying on her couch
"To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked with a smile, and you couldn't help but blush a little
"Uh, I just came to see if Lillian wanted to hang out or play videogames..." You replied
"Then I'm sorry to tell you this, hon, but she's out..." She said
"She's out?" You repeated in disbelief.
"Yeah, she said something about an important school project that she needed to get done in a team, she said she'd be out most of the day..."
"...Oh..." You say somewhat dejectedly and turn around to walk out.
"Wait" She said, and you stopped in your tracks.
"I know you just got disappointed, but how about I make it up to you?" She asked.
"Huh?!"
"I know Lilly's not here, and that's the reason you came, but, when was the last time you spent quality time with your dear Auntie Sheila?" She said as she sat up.
"Uh..." You weren't even sure what to say, that was surprisingly forward...
"Sweetie, I've known you since you were in your mom's belly... I know for a fact that you don't have anything better to do right now..." She said with a kinda cryptic smile. You were still struggling to find an answer to that, and she just giggled as she patted the only unoccupied cushion on her couch, as she easily took up one and most of another herself. Unable to answer, and honestly, not having indeed anything better to do, you decided to listen and sat next to her, besides, it'd be rude to ditch her over your videogames.

You immediately feel yourself get warmer as you feel Sheila's enormous hip and thigh next to yours, they're so squishy and warm it feels a bit inappropriate, but due to her size, it may not even be intentional on her part, so, you decided not to say anything unless she addressed it. You two talked, most of which was her catching up on your school life, like a true aunt and nephew. After about half an hour, she stood up

"I'm thirsty. Do you want anything?" She asked
"Yeah, I'd like some cold water, please..." You replied
"Alright, be right back, hon" She said before giving you a wink. Watching her walk was a whole spectacle in itself, her body's curves defied gravity, and there didn't seem to be any cellulite on her. However, it made you deeply embarrassed that she was just wearing a gray tank top and Brazilian flag-themed panties that became a makeshift thong to her gargantuan rear. Her humongous booty jiggled unbelievably with each step she took, and you quickly realized you had been staring for more than a few seconds. You then looked up and saw that she had turned to look back at you, and gave you a flirty smile and a wink before she resumed walking towards the kitchen. You looked away, deeply embarrassed and wonder if she'll say anything about it when she comes back...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Without warning, you suddenly feel tremendously dizzy, which was weird, as you hadn't eaten nor drunk anything weird, and there was no way your breakfast food was in any way spoiled. You press your temples in pain as you fall backwards on the couch, your body rapidly seems to contract into itself, and while you didn't feel pain, it threw your entire nervous system into disarray, and you felt as if time and space themselves suddenly decided to collapse around you. It was a horrible experience, and you felt like the process dragged on for far longer than it had to, but eventually you blacked out...

You slowly opened your eyes, and as you'd expect, your vision was blurry, though your body surprisingly didn't hurt. You even felt lighter and stronger. That little hint of optimism vanished when your eyes regained their focus and you realized you were on what looked like a gigantic version of the couch, the cushion under your feet stretched miles and miles on all directions, which had to mean you were incredibly small. Then, a massive earthquake like no other threw you off your feet, and it was soon followed by a similarly strong quake, then another, and another. You wondered what could be happening, but you quickly pieced the truth, which was confirmed as you turned around and saw Sheila, but way bigger than ever. You couldn't tell for sure, but she might be around planet-sized to your current scale, which nearly scared you out of your wits, and what was worse, she was coming towards you! The couch cushion was so massive that there was no way you'd be able to get away on time...

Shrunk, and found by her... by anonlol

Sheila came back, and was surprised that her favorite 'nephew' was suddenly gone after she saw him checking her out.
'That may have been why he left...' she thought in disappointment, and walked over to the couch to sit down and keep watching TV, she was going to have a boring day to herself, as far as she could tell, not knowing that her world-class derriere casted an ominous shadow over her dear little Blaise, and a truly planet-sized booty was about to descend upon him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What the..." She muttered as she brought you close to her eyes to inspect you. You desperately waved at her, and she jumped a little in surprise
"Jesus, Blaise, don't scare me like that!" She said in a kinda worried tone, and after further inspection, she concluded you were fine sans your current stature. She was marveled at the fact that even your clothes shrank with you. Her initial shock and surprise quickly wore off, and what remained was unparalleled curiosity. You had been nervous about getting caught by fingers larger than skyscrapers, but at the same time, there was some sense of relief, as she did notice you after all, it could've been much, much worse otherwise...

"How?" She asked, though it sounded like it was more to herself than you
"Honestly, I've got no idea..." You scratched your head
"Should we go to a hospital?" You suggested
"Honey, I sincerely doubt anyone in a hospital has any way of helping you... and if we make this public, I think the government or something would probably take you away to do experiments on you like some lab rat..." Sheila replied and you nodded in agreement with a sigh
"Yeah, probably not a good idea..." You then looked away awkwardly, wondering what you were going to do next, though you guessed Sheila would just straight take you back home and give you to your mom, however, that did not happen, and instead you saw her slowly form a smile on her face
"You know, we can still have some fun..." She whispered and you shuddered
"W-What do you mean?" You asked a bit nervously. She smiled and winked at you again.
"Well, if I recall correctly, you used to love going to bouncy castles and the like..." She said in a oddly provocative way, but what she said in itself sounded innocent enough, which threw you off...
"Uh, well, yes... back when I was a kid..." You said, unsure about what she could possibly mean...

"Given your size, you could say my entire body is just one giant bouncy house to you..." She giggled and slowly lowered you down to her chest level, and she lightly shook it, making her mountain-sized mammaries jiggle unlike anything else you had seen before. Indeed, they looked rather bouncy, and the sight made you blush intensely. She then lowered you a bit farther down and pressed you into her tummy, where you sank noticeably into her squishy, pudgy flesh
"I bet you could bounce real good on my belly" She laughed and gently rubbed you on it while pressing you even deeper into her flesh. You, however, felt like your skeleton would've jumped out of your body if you hadn't been pinned in place as you suddenly heard a massive growl that came from within Sheila's stomach. It sounded like a caged, angry beast
"Oof..." You heard her say and stopped pressing you into her tummy
"What's wrong?" You asked
"Uh, not much. It's just that silly Auntie Sheila really pigged out last night on your mom's burritos..." She replied and used her free hand to clutch her stomach as it growled and groaned rather loudly.
"Maybe bouncing on my belly is not the best idea at the moment" She chuckled and slowly brought you back to her face level. She smiled again at you, but it was a smile more akin to Lillian's when she's about to mess with you, you gulp...
"I've got something else much better in mind... but I want you to be sincere..." She said, surprisingly sternly. It was a bit strange that despite her size, Sheila hardly ever commanded true 'mom energy', but for that brief moment, she definitely did.
"What is it?" You asked with a slight stutter
"Do you like my big booty?" She asked so bluntly it made you do a triple take on what she just said.
"W-W-W-What?!"
"You heard me..." She said with a playful smile. You gulped hard. You had no idea what the right call was in this situation. You didn't even know if there was a right call at all. On the one hand, if you say 'No', there's the possibility that she either doesn't believe you, or, if she does, she feels insulted, as you knew it was the part of her body she prized the most, and you definitely didn't want to incur in the wrath of someone many thousands of times, if not millions, larger than you. On the other hand, God knows what'll happen if you answer 'Yes'.

Sheila chuckled as she saw the tiny boy in her grip wrack his brain for a proper answer, she found his reactions cute and waited patiently. After a few minutes, you still weren't sure what to answer, but decided to go with the least risky one...
"Y-Yeah..." You said shyly and looked away, expecting something horrible to happen, but all you felt was the booming from Sheila's laughter.
"There, there... Was it so hard?" She soothed you, lightly rubbing your head with one of her fingertips, with incredible dexterity and care.
"I'm sorry..." You said, still looking away.
"Don't apologize, hon. All I wanted was to have you acknowledge your desire..." she said in a flirty way.
"...So that we can act upon it..." she whispered and your whole body shuddered. She then lowered you and brought you around her waist, soon you faced the most breath-taking view ever, her absolutely and monstrously gigantic ass. Two jiggling meaty globes so vast you could wander aimlessly around just one of them and get lost, and that was without mentioning the colossal chasm in between them, it looked from your perspective like entire cities could get lost there.

Sheila shook her hips and that made both of her immense asscheeks wobble near uncontrollably, and you couldn't help but stare in shock and disbelief at tsunami sized waves of fatty flesh ripple across the massive globes. She smiled and let you stare until the jiggling gradually died down, although it took several minutes. She then lowered you a bit farther down, where you could see her panties-turned-thong.
"Look! You're about as tiny as the stars on the flag!" She pointed out, giggling, and brought you close to the middle of said panties, where you could see some of Brazil's flag, what hadn't been devoured by her gigantic crack. Indeed, the small stars on the flag's blue orb's underside were slightly bigger than you. It was awe-inspiring, but it also made you feel nervous, then you heard a low, distant rumbling that seemingly came from deep within, which made you shudder
"Yeah, I saw..." You reply awkwardly, unsure where this is going to go next...

Planet Booty, Population: You by anonlol

"So, I've got these BIG trampolines, and you happen to be the right size to have fun on them..." She said with a slight laugh and wiggled her hips some more
"I want to feel you on them..." She added with a more dangerous sounding whisper
"If you could give me a massage, believe me, I'd really make it worth your while..." She finished, almost purring, before she gently deposited you on one of her titanic cheeks. Despite your minuscule weight, your legs sank up to your ankles into the doughy 'ground', and its warmth sent electric shocks up your spine. Still, that rumbling from earlier made you feel nervous, and you couldn't help but have a very bad feeling about this...

You couldn't help but feel weird as you were standing on one of Sheila's ludicrously huge cheeks. Maintaining your footing proved to be a bit of a challenge though, as this was different even from when you had to stand on a bouncy house, this was more akin to a waterbed, but not quite the same. You tentatively took a few steps, then everything shook and you fell face-first onto the doughy surface.

"That tickled, sweetie!" Sheila laughed for a moment, then she slowly wiggled her hips, making her gigantic blubbery masses wobble in a way that'd be hypnotic for most men, but to you if was a combination of an earthquake and a series of tsunamis of fat and flesh.
"Please keep walking... It feels nice..." She said with a pleased sigh. Something about her voice made you gulp, but you decide to do as she said regardless. Just seeing how the massive fleshy globe stretched across all directions and into your horizon made you think that maybe even calling it 'planet-sized' was an understatement. You also shuddered at the thought of what would've happened if Sheila had decided to sit on you instead...

As you kept on walking, you sort of got used to how to keep your balance on the incredibly soft and squishy surface. Your legs felt shaky as the knowledge that this was definitely the biggest ass you'd ever faced in your life only made you blush uncomfortably. Your tiny steps indeed tickled Sheila despite her massive size compared to you, and somehow, it didn't feel quite the same as an ant crawling on her, and she could actually feel your two feet with little focusing on her part. She kept glancing down at her butt, barely making out the tiny speck on one of her jiggling cheeks, but she still found it cute in a way, although, it also seemed to awaken something else in her, and she started thinking of ways to keep you. She looked at you on her huge butt again and thought that maybe that should be enough for a good while.

The squishy 'ground' beneath your feet twitched lightly with each step you took, and every few ones, everything shook, which meant Sheila was tickled, and that same ground more or less became liquid-like as large waves rippled across it. Even after several minutes walking around her larger-than-planet-sized cheek, you felt like you had only advanced a couple of inches in real scale, but you were able to see to see a hint of its colossal twin in the distance. The ground shook again, but it felt different from when Sheila got tickled, and you heard a deep, distant rumbling from somewhere down below. A series of loud, gurgling groans were also heard, but they came from much higher up. You then heard her sigh in apparent discomfort.

After several more minutes, and more concerning rumbling and growling, Sheila decided that she'd rather lay than stand up as she had been doing so far.
"Hey, sweetie, I'm going back to my room... Hold on tight!" She said cheerfully and gave you a minute before she started walking. Like everything about her, overwhelming fell short of describing her, you actually grabbed two handfuls of her flesh and clung as tightly as you could, but nothing could prepare you for the insanely massive sense of motion as her gigantic cheek swayed from side to side, and in addition to that wobbled and jiggled every time her foot landed on the floor. It didn't take her long to reach the bedroom and she carefully laid on the bed on her stomach, though this too caused it to growl, seemingly angrily as if in protest.

"Done... I guessed it'd be a bit safer if I laid down instead of standing up" She explained and gave her hips a seductive wiggle, which was yet another series of quakes and rippling fleshy waves for you to deal with, but you weren't mad at those. And it was oddly arousing, but you felt kinda wrong about it, considering this is your mom's best friend, or the sister she didn't have, and yet, if was her who initiated this whole thing and sorta forced you to say that you liked her physique. You pondered on what else she could be possibly up to, but her personality was too unpredictable to tell for sure, so far, this was rather innocent, compared to other instances of her teasing you've experienced.

You continued to walk on the vast, jiggly 'planet' and soon you reached the massive canyon she called an asscrack. It definitely put the Grand Canyon to shame, and there was no way you'd make it to the other side unless you could somehow get a tiny plane. The low grumbling from the abyss' depths was much louder and it slightly shook the 'ground' under your feet, but Sheila didn't seem to notice, or if she did, she said nothing...

"Hmm, how about you try bouncing on my special 'trampolines'?" She asked with a smile, looking at you from over her shoulder. You looked at the humongous abyss below and gulped, then again, if you just get away from it you should be safe, so you walk a couple hundred meters in your scale before you give your first attempt at bouncing on her squishy flesh, a half-hearted jump, to 'test the waters', so to speak. You're surprised to find that you actually propelled yourself pretty high (again, in your scale) into the air, Sheila's fat cheek being a much power powerful trampoline than any you knew. Your landing was, of course, extra soft, and bounced rather high a few times before you landed for good. Your heart pounded from the adrenaline rush from the experience, and your previous concerns melted away... This was legitimately fun.

You felt safe, this reminded you of the many wholesome times you've had with her. Being the only 'aunt' you ever had, she actually spent quite a lot of time with you throughout your childhood and teen years. And despite not being on the same level of athleticism as your mom, she still made an honest effort to play sports with you and Lillian whenever she could. The funny thing was that, even with her dancer training, and sporting impressive strength, she had rather low stamina and tired out quickly, but she'd always spin it around to make it look like it was you kids who were tired, and she was just deciding on taking a break for everyone. This quickly became an open secret of sorts, and a recurring gag, if you want to put it that way. Many times you ended up just resting on the grass or under a tree, and your head was usually cushioned by her soft belly or lap.

"You see? There's a nice side to having a big auntie" She would say many times
"If I were pencil thin there'd be nothing soft for you to rest on" She also would add, either pressing you a little into her belly or giving you a hug and bringing you closer to her chest.


Even though sometimes it sounded like she may be ashamed of her physique, most of the time she was confident about it, and more often than not joked about it. She in particular liked to pretend not to notice you before she sat down on the couch, right on the part you were sitting on, but she always stopped before she did.

"Good thing I noticed you there! You need to be careful though hon" She'd usually say
"If I sat down, you'd become flat like a paper" She often joked , and that made her laugh some more
"Or maybe you'd get lost under there..."

She sometimes added, but it was all in good fun, and sometimes she'd reverse the joke by having you sit on her own lap, citing it as a much safer alternative. She always made you feel a little flustered, and thinking back on it, you wonder if she had anything to do with how your taste in women developed. Many would think anything resembling their mom would be an instant turn off, and while she was playful, 'Auntie Sheila' metaphorically (and literally, many times probably) took the cake.

"Ooh... That felt even better than your tiny footsteps... Do that again..." She said, snapping you out of your fond reminiscing, her voice unable to hide the pleasure she felt. Despite her massive size, her soft body, and specially her prized curves were fairly more sensitive than one would expect, and the extremely gentle touch of your near weightless body was sending mad shivers up and down her back. Feeling emboldened, you began to jump and giving them your all. In a way, it was like walking on the moon, but better, and with higher jumps you found you could more or less fly temporarily, and no matter where you landed you knew it was always soft. You could also hear Sheila sigh in pleasure and even purr somehow, but you didn't focus much on that, this was indeed really fun. To you, it was like you could jump hundreds of meters high, and even more in any direction. Tiny ripples wobbled their way across her blubbery globe as you kept jumping on it and bouncing. Strangely to you, her claim about her butt being amazing trampolines was indeed true, at least for someone of your current stature.

The thrill from this new experience, however, soon made you more and more confident, until perhaps you became too confident, but that's alright, isn't it? There's no way this can go wrong...

Down Sheila's Chasm by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter originally written by anonlol

The last jump you made was much higher than the rest, and when you landed, you bounced once again, but you weren't able to control the direction, and much to your dismay, you saw that you had just jumped over the 'edge' of Sheila's titanic asscrack. Being so light, you prayed you'd be able to make it to the other side and let this be a close call to sober up, but as gravity took its hold on you and you started going down, you realized that just wasn't going to be. Being the silent type in panic situations came to bite you when you would've needed it the most, as you remained quiet as opposed to screaming on your way down, which she may have heard. You more or less spaced-out as you fell for what felt like miles into the dark crevice, though you were at least thankful that her panties would be somewhere down there...

Sheila's crack was so vast it was only after more than halfway down it that you grazed one of its sides, and the colossal wall twitched in response as you slid down against it. She shuddered as she felt the lightest caress go down her enormous buttcrack, and that sent more, and more powerful shivers up and down her spine, and brought a pleasant tingly feeling all over her body. She also blushed a little, knowing what it meant.

"Ooooh... Naughty..." She said in an overly playful tone, and as she teasingly wiggled her hips, she failed to notice her cheeks lightly clenched.

You were still in a daze, when suddenly everything shook and forced you out of it. You were in pitch black darkness, everything around you wobbled like gelatin, and you felt two enormous waterbed-like walls press on you from each side.

"I didn't think you'd be willing to go there..." She then said
"Not that I mind..." She giggled almost like a highschool girl that just got a confession from her crush. But after a few seconds, it looked like her adult self stepped back in and took a deep breath.
"Still... I don't really think my booty smells too good right now, does it?" She asked.

And, as a matter of fact, she was right, too right, you could even say. Her crack reeked badly, and after what you heard about burritos, you guessed she had been already farting for a while. Still, as you were encased in her blubbery mass, you couldn't even move your arms to cover your nose.

"Listen... I get it that you like my big booty, even more than I first thought... but right now's not a good moment to go spelunking down there..." She said, and as if on cue her stomach groaned and gurgled, and she also felt an intense pressure near her gargantuan ass.
"So... since I can't hear you all the way over there, just move. Do something I can feel and I'll take it that you want out of there..." She said, completely oblivious to the fact that you were pinned in place by her sheer weight. You were actually trying to move with all your might, but the weight on you from all sides was simply too much. She patiently waited, but after roughly a minute, there was no answer. She blushed a little harder.
"Do... do you really not mind the smell back there?" She asked with a hint of hesitation. Another minute passed and there was no answer, and she could clearly feel him stay still between her massive cheeks.
'Maybe he even likes it... Well then, who am I to cut his fun short, right?' She thought to herself with a quiet giggle
'And to choose now of all times to go there... I did tell him about the burritos... And he perfectly knows what they do to me... Maybe he wants me to let loose on him, huh...' She kept thinking, and that thought turned her on in a way she hadn't felt before.

Still, before going down a potentially dangerous route, she decided to truly make sure he was up for what was coming next.
"Okay, last chance... Please move or do anything I'll feel if you want me to take you out of there..." She said, back in her more serious tone
"Or... don't move if you want to stay in there..." She added with a giggle. She decided to even give him more time to answer, but after 5 minutes, she felt nothing.

Meanwhile, you were trying your hardest to move and scream, but as soon as you opened your mouth you got more than a mouthful of her plentiful rear, and no sound would make it out of your mouth. Your limbs were simply encased by such weight that you weren't able to move them even an inch. The jiggly masses that engulfed you shuddered once more. Sheila's eyes widened

'D...Did he just kiss my booty?' she gasped, as she felt a very tiny touch, but unlike the others, there was a hint of wetness to it, and she even made out his small tongue after focusing for a moment. This was unexpected. You always reacted indifferently or negatively whenever Lillian broke wind around you, and while you were more restrained in your reactions towards your own mom, that was for fairly obvious reasons, but she didn't think you'd willingly subject yourself to that, and even more so given your current size. She then wondered if perhaps it was because it was her butt this time he was dealing with, and felt slightly flustered.

"Wow Blaise... You truly are a brave man..." She said with sincere amazement, and even a hint of respect to your newly perceived manliness in her books. The fact that she called you a man was already odd in itself, which meant she didn't see you as a kid anymore, much to your misfortune.
"I did tell you that I pigged out on burritos last night though... I thought that would've been enough of a hint..." She then said
"So, just to set things straight I'm letting you know what you just signed up for..." She said in an unintentionally ominous way that sent cold shivers down your spine.
"...You can probably guess that I'm feeling... gassy..." She said just as her stomach's groans intensified, and you could hear a stronger rumbling coming from deeper into her massive asscrack. The jiggly walls encasing you vibrated from the rumbling's own sheer intensity and that made you go pale. Then you felt your entire world shift from side to side, which meant she was likely wiggling her hips again.
"Are you really sure you want to stay in there? I know I asked before, but I still feel like you don't really understand what you're in for..." She said, and you struggled harder than ever to move or scream, but what little movement you managed to get done with your mouth caused everything to twitch and wobble again. You heard her laugh.
"Alright, alright... I get it..." She said with a slightly embarrassed laugh.
'Gosh, he really wants to have it...' She thought, mistaking your previous effort as more kisses to her enormous booty. Her stomach, which had been feeling in knots, and also like literal tornadoes were swirling inside, kept on groaning, but it a much more violent-sounding way, and she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold anything in for much longer.
"Okay... then, I think you should brace yourself hon..." she raised her butt into the air a little and wiggled it in a way that she meant as a warning about the impending storm.
"At least... they shouldn't be much worse than what Lillian's unleashed upon you, right?" She said, but you weren't quite sure if that was to you or rather to herself. You were also absolutely baffled about her lack of self-awareness, even you knew that the difference between her and Lillian's gas was huge! And that's not to mention she's ignoring your current size. But worrying about those things now was pointless anyway...

Your Auntie Lets You Have It by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter originally written by NotOnTime

You were hyperventilating at this point. Not just from the lack of air, but from the ominous gurgling sound coming from below you. Your sweet Auntie Sheila had your tiny body smothered within her colossal rear end, pinned between the squishy wobbling masses that made up her butt cheeks. The bubbling sounds coming from her bowels were getting violent and agitated, egging the woman on to finally let loose.

All your efforts to free yourself and explain to Sheila that you weren't trying to dig your way into her ass had been for naught. She truly believed you wanted to be here and have her fart on you. The groaning noises made by her ass sounded like the low creaks of a ship's hull at sea. You could sense the incredible pressure being stressed through her body, your heart raced in fear of just how big her release was going to be for you. You knew for a fact that her farts put her daughter Lillian's to shame, and those were already powerful enough to send a stack of papers flying. Imagining that on an exponential scale put shivers down your spine.

Sheila's heart was racing too, but not from fear like yours was. She couldn't believe she was actually about to give you her farts at full force, while you were shrunken down inside her huge ass cheeks. The way you so brazenly dove into her ass (in her head) and plainly told her to let you have it (in her mind) was way more than she was expecting from today. She enjoyed flirting with you, but for things to escalate so far... At this point the amount of gas filling her mammoth booty couldn't be contained. It was going to come out either way, with you present or not.

"Okay... here it comes..." Sheila gave you the heads up, in an almost sexy tone.

She bit her lower lip and pushed with her ass. You could feel a swell of pressure coming from below, deep in the darkest crevice of her ass cheeks. Her giant anus was puckering against the flab of her cheeks, straining to release the swirling payload of gas. With a grunt, Sheila let out her massive fart all at once, decimating you inside her powerful booty explosion. Ungodly wicked fumes blasted from the depths of her ass, pummeling you in an unending assault of heat and smell. Sheila's planetary cheeks warbled together with the expulsion of her gas, creating a loud rumbling sound for the entire room to hear. The sharp brapping noises were deafening to your tiny ears; it was like being in the midst of a warzone, with bombs being pelted on all sides.

Your auntie's sexy cheeks, the round alluring globes that previously caught your eye, had transformed into a rattling storm of flesh that was pounding you on all sides. Her gas was violent and harsh, the smell attacked your nostrils and made you gag in an awful pain. Even if you had Lillian sit on your face and fart in your mouth from point blank it wouldn't be this bad, the burning rotten stench of Sheila's giant-sized hurricane was incomparable. You writhed and cried out in torment, wishing for the fart to trail off and stop, but it just kept coming. Sheila had a lot of steamy air backed up inside her booty thanks to those burritos, and she was aiming to let you have all of it.

The grown woman's face was blushing a mad pink as she let her fart out. She was actually doing this, she couldn't believe herself! Just a few hours ago you were her friend's cute son, and now she was blasting you with her enormous rumbling farts. The naughtiness of it all was thrilling. Her chest tightened as she caught a whiff of her gas. It must smell so bad for you down there, nestled inside her roaring booty, and yet she wanted to make you taste some more...

The seconds ticked by insanely slow as you endured the forefront of Sheila's gas. After being initially overwhelmed by her gargantuan eruption, you noticed a sinking feeling in your stomach. Your tiny body was starting to drop, slowly sliding down the abyss of Sheilas gargantuan ass cheeks. As her plump masses belted out giant bubbles of flatulence it caused her halves to separate, just for an instant as the pockets of air came rushing through. Those small gaps in her butt crack were minuscule as the fart came rolling out, but for you it was just enough to cause you to sink between them. Down and down you went, gravity dragging you deep, every slapping stinky bubble of wretched air swallowing you up between the giant woman's ass cheeks. You screamed as you realized what was happening, you were unwillingly sinking deeper into Sheila's huge monstrous farting booty.

"Oooooooh?" Sheila exclaimed, practically moaning in surprise.

It was sudden, but she felt your tiny body slipping down into her gassy chasm. Unfortunately she didn't realize it was a mix of gravity and her fart bubbles causing you to fall deeper, instead she thought you were digging your way down intentionally. In her mind she pictured you kneading through her soft juicy flesh as you dove down her ass crack, hungry and desperate to reach the source of her rampant potent aroma. The thought of it drove her wild. She made you admit that you were attracted to her huge wobbling ass, but she didn't think you'd be THIS into it. The feeling of being so clearly desired and lusted after by a handsome young man, it just made her want to keep you back there more. She wiggled her ass in the air as her fart trailed off, using the last bout of gassy fumes to aid you in travelling deeper between her cheeks. The sensation of your tiny body sliding down between her plump jiggling masses felt amazing, it was something she enjoyed very much. A surge of arousal pumped through her loins, dampening the front end of her panties.

After what felt like forever for you, Sheila's raging fart died off. Now battered and stuck even further up her generous rear end, you tried to catch a breather, only to inhale the most horrid stench of your life. Sheila's latent gas reeked to high heaven, it wasn't just bad, it was atrocious. Her gruesome scent burned all the orifices of your face at once; your eyes, your nose, your mouth, even your ears a little.  You were trapped inside the searing hot heat of her crack, it felt like an oven of steamy fart juices, with you choking on the moist leftovers of her burritos. You wanted to claw your way out of here, to escape this blinding hot fart hell, but Sheila's massive thick globes of flesh kept you locked in place. If there was any way for you to get out of here, it would be of Sheila's volition. Your fingers were crossed that she'd rescue you, after all that last fart was pretty big, but what she said next made your heart sink.

"Ohh wow... I gotta say, I wasn't expecting you to burrow even deeper into my butt cheeks... You must really love it down there huh?" she said with a giggle.

You desperately tried to yell at her to pull you out, but once again you mouth was filled with ass flab.

"It's okay, I get it..." she continued. "I know you said you liked my booty, but I didn't think you'd feel the same was about... my gas too. I don't mind it, in fact... it felt kind of good letting it out on you. Letting loose with your tiny body between my butt cheeks felt... amazing actually. Oh my, what am I even saying?"

You felt a steady spike in warmth coming from below, boiling you body in the already blazing hot oven that was her butt. It wasn't just warmth coming from her ass, but lower, a stoking fire building in her womanhood. Sheila was clearly hot and bothered from having you spelunking in her giant ass, the worst possible thing for your position right now.

"If you want, I can let out more big farts like that... but before I do... how would you like to go closer?"

Sheila turned and reached towards her massive ass, to pull her underwear out of the way. It was the one barrier separating you from the true depths of her booty, and from her understanding, it was where you wanted to go. You were trembling in disbelief, distraught at how these awful events were unfolding. Everything shook as Sheila turned towards her ass.

A nearly blinding amount of light filled your dark and stuffy chasm. You gasped for clean air, but ended up choking on the remnants of her gas. Sheila spread her huge ass cheeks apart, giving you a view of the outside world for the first time in a long while. You hadn't truly grasped just how far you were stuck up her fat keister until you looked back at the room above. You stared in awe, the distance down the curved top of Sheila's butt cheeks all the way to your current position was incredible. You doubted you had even seen mountains this big before.

The well-endowed woman plunged her hand into the supple bouncy globes of her butt and reached for her panties. You were nothing but a bystander as her skyscraper-sized fingers prodded past your position, going well past the patch of skin your tiny body was plastered against. Her huge digits wriggled around until they found what they came for, yanking back with a humongous stretch of fabric that resembled some of the Brazilian flag.

"How's this? I can get these out of the way and you can dive deeper into my big gassy booty. Sounds pleasant, right? she said.

Your heart pounded as Sheila pulled the huge panties above your position. This was anything but pleasant. She was about to encase you in her stuffy underwear, leaving no safety net between your shrunken body and the abyss of her dumptruck ass. You could feel the sweaty maw of her cheeks opening below you, coaxing you to slip down inside the darkness. This was wrong. You didn't want this!

You tried screaming to Sheila but when your mouth opened nothing came out. Your lungs were still partially suffocating on her gas, and every time you tried to force yourself to speak all that came out were violent coughs. This couldn't be happening. You only had one chance to tell her you didn't want this, one final moment before her huge cheeks closed back together and you couldn't do it. The wafting gas burned your throat, all that was coming out was wet spit. This couldn't be your fate!

Nothing Left Between You and Her Hole by NotOnTime

It felt like you were being held underwater. As hard as you tried to desperately yell out loud, to carry your words up to Sheila’s ears, you had no air to call your own. All that came out of your throat were pathetic wheezes, your lungs were suffocated by the abundant fumes of the giant woman’s farts. Her burning hot stench was dousing your airways like a fire extinguisher, snuffing out your ability to speak properly.

The juicy chasm wobbled as Sheila pulled out her underwear-turned thong. From your position the outside world looked dauntingly far away, a distant light near the end of a long vertical tunnel. The older woman’s plump cheeks squished against her invading fingers, as if they were waiting for her to let go of her underwear so they could gobble it back up. Just by pulling back the massive undergarments you could taste the steamy interior of her crack seeping out from the gurgling abyss below. The last thing you wanted was to be trapped on the inside of Sheila’s panties, at the mercy of her gigaton farts coming straight from the source. You needed to do something quick!

“Enjoy yourself down there...” Sheila teased. “You should count yourself lucky. You get allllll this ass to yourself!”

You heard her giggle like she was a young girl, the sound of laughter slowly becoming muffled as the flesh of her shapely behind started to envelop your body once more. You had gone back to being smothered on all sides by it, flattened between the humongous sweaty jiggling ass cheeks. It didn’t feel fair, your opportunity to get out was right there and you couldn’t reach it. Just then the force of a train crashed into you. Sheila had let go of her panties, causing them to rocket back up her gargantuan booty, and take you along for the ride. Beads of fart-soaked sweat slapped your tiny body as you went, dampening you from head to toe. Just when you thought the underwear was about to stop it would keep going, digging you down deeper into the furthest reaches of Sheila’s crack. The heat was smothering and potent, stinging your lips with the awful odors that lied within. You gasped for clean air, but the only thing down where you were was the stale toxic aroma of sweat and gas.

“That feels good, you were slingshot nice and deep... “ Sheila said. “Feel free to touch anything you like, you might get rewarded with a little ‘kiss’ back.”

Saying this, she wiggled her massive hips from side to side, jiggling your surroundings. You had a pretty good idea what she was talking about, but you didn’t even want to think about going that deep just yet. Even still, you could feel your proximity to the thing… it wasn’t far off. The sultry heat was emanating from one location inside her ass crack, you could feel its pink mass swelling through the fatty layers of Sheila’s butt flesh. Her giant-sized anus was hidden somewhere below, pulsating eagerly for you to come closer. The problem was, today was a day where your Auntie was feeling very, very gassy.

As if on cue, an unfathomably loud series of groans came from inside her booty, signaling that her intestines were preparing to let out another fart. The difference you felt being so close to the source was staggering. Just a minor amount of female gurgles vibrated your surroundings like a stampede of wild animals approaching. Your heartbeat pounded in your chest, even if Lillian had farted right into your lap the noise wouldn’t be this loud. The dank humid walls of Sheila’s buttocks trembled around you, holding your tiny body in place as the pressure continued to build. You could feel her backdoor puckering up through her layers of compacted flesh, earnestly twitching in and out.

“Mmmmm, are you ready? Your Auntie’s got another fart ready to give you. Enjoy it~”

You tried yelling once more as a last resort, to let her know you weren’t enjoying this at all, but the second you opened your mouth it was once again filled with juicy, sweaty ass flesh. Sheila wordlessly pushed with her butt muscles, flexing the inner walls of her rectum, and unleashed her great pent-up gas storm on your tiny body. Her phat ass erupted in a hurricane of fiery fumes, releasing the wretched sweltering air that had been gurgling around inside her plus-sized rear for some time now. With your body stuck so close to her anus you were decimated by the blast of methane, trapped in a rumbling nightmare as her colossal cheeks expelled the monumental load of gas. Sheila’s ass was so incredibly huge, you couldn’t even feel where the fart was leaving anymore. Her thick globes seemed to go on forever, vibrating like a huge earthquake as her horrendous putrid gas whipped past your body.

As the powerful stench of your friend’s giant mother’s fart clogged your lungs, you felt a familiar sense of gravity dragging your body downwards. Her gargantuan warbling ass cheeks were creating space to let her gaseous eruption blow through, just enough to open a small sliver between her booty flesh for your tiny body to slide down, into the foul stinky darkness. You knew where you were going, the source of her stench that laid only a few inches away, and you dreaded how fate had turned against you.

As soon as the incredible force of her deafening ass blast waned off, your crumb-sized body fell the rest of the way down. With a sticky splat you landed, you were face-first against the scorching hot surface of Sheila’s anal orifice. The sensitive pucker twitched in response to your impact, squeezing its thick juicy wrinkles together. You gagged on the gruesome lingering odor as the “ground” shifted underneath you, the smells intensity was multiplied now that you were at the source. Sheila’s gigantic anus was a hot smoking gun right now in light of her recent release, the atmosphere felt physically heavy with the taste of her bowels. Your head was starting to spin, you planted your hands and feet down to try and get your bearings straight, but the giantess’s butthole gave another twitching anal contraction.

“Ahhh! So then, you couldn’t resist going straight for my asshole? You’re such a perverted boy…” Sheila moaned, feeling you make direct contact with her anus.

The giant reeking sphincter twitched with her words, Sheila was clearly enjoying your intrusion very much. The fact that it was you definitely had something to do with it, that her friend’s young son was supposedly lusting after her gigantic asshole with such determination. She never expected such an innocent face to want to crawl down to her massive-sized farthole like this, especially when she was feeling so gassy. It was a naughty feeling having your body this close to her sensitive backdoor, but at the same time she was really getting into it. The warmth between her legs continued to grow as she felt your shrunken form squirming around her huge puffy anal lips. You struggled as best you could to escape the sweltering pink maw, but your movements were misconstrued by Sheila as trying to please her foul butthole with a sensual massage. As you crawled and slipped amidst the landscape of oily pink flesh, tingles ran up the older woman’s backside. Her huge fat booty shuddered from top to bottom, causing gigantic quakes down below. Sheila let out a content moan, her anus pulsating with delight.

“Mmmm that’s it... I just want you to know that even though you’re really tiny, you feel amazing back there.”

Her tingling butthole throbbed inward with a hungry clench as she spoke, sliding your shrunken body closer to the center. You scrambled to climb back out of the humid pit but more tremors rocked your footing.

“Oh my, you’re so eager!” she giggled. “Don’t worry, keep pleasing me and I’ll give you what you’ve been waiting for…”

Sheila playfully bounced her phat ass, just a quick shake was enough to make her cheeks jiggle around for several seconds. As they came together they formed a soft thunderclap, the gargantuan impact of such monumental squishy flesh made you fall flat on your face. Hot sticky oils, caked between the wrinkles of her giant anus, smeared against your brow. As you wiped the smelly filth off with your arm you heard more groans beginning to churn from within. The noise was deep and bassy, more booming than any movie theater you had ever been to. Even if she hadn’t said anything you could feel it, the giantess was working herself up to another tremendous fart. She was slowly letting her rectum fill up with densely-packed pockets of intestinal air, so she could push it out on you all at once.

I can’t imagine how big it’s going to be right at the source. Definitely not any better than the ones she’s had so far…” you worried.

More deep rumbles groaned from the massive chamber below, Sheila’s ass noisily preparing itself for your next “present”. You could tell just how excited she was from how her anus was twitching, the boiling hot pucker had been constantly in motion ever since you first touched it. Over and over her rubbery creases squeezed together, her muscles erotically coaxing your tiny body inward for more stimulation. You had never thought about arousing your best friend’s mother before. She was a gorgeous full-figured woman, especially endowed when it came to her ample backside, but turning her on definitely wasn’t something you wanted to do when she was nearly 1000 times bigger than you.

Being trapped in the depths of her gassy horny booty was frightening enough, but what really terrified you was the size of her asshole compared to yourself. You were expecting something maybe as big as your body or maybe as big as a car at most, but your estimates were way off. Sheila’s fart-soaked anal orifice was like the size of a public swimming pool compared to you, a massive clenching beast with oily wrinkles the size of transport trucks. The gurgles coming from inside were strong enough to knock you off your feet, the twitches big enough to roll you over entirely. And that’s just when it was closed. If Sheila’s asshole opened a little too far there was a very real possibility that it could swallow your body whole. You’d be lost inside her giant bowels, trapped in the worst place you could possibly be, within the endless swirling miasma of her gas.


Suddenly a loud groaning noise interrupted your thoughts. Sheila’s huge pucker clenched tight, but started swelling with pressure. Whether you liked it or not, her anus was opening to let out this fart. The question was whether you could hold on before it closed.

End Notes:
Hello! NotOnTime here! Been a while since I last updated this one. I've got a ton of new chapters coming daily, so get ready for a good long story arc.
(Also there was a chapter missing from the writing.com version so I fixed that too)
Gassier Than You Ever Imagined by NotOnTime

As more enormous bubbles of methane gathered inside Sheila’s rectum, the grown woman’s body was reaching its limit. Her colossal twitching anus was clamping down tight to contain the payload of gas, but the sheer amount of it was making the puckered orifice bulge outwards. Slowly the sweat-coated butthole expanded inside her ass crack, rising your tiny body upwards and along for the ride. More groans echoed angrily from within, as Sheila’s plump anus took the shape of a round dome. While this could have been a means of freedom for you, the sad reality was her giant wrinkled lips were now pressing against the inner flab of her ass cheeks. The huge sweaty walls were soft but their weight was incredibly unforgiving, leaving you no room to move at all. Your body was completely flattened, unfortunately smothered face first into the gigantic gurgling anal folds that were preparing to unleash hell upon you. You could feel the giantess clenching hard, her ass muscles straining against the swelling pressure. Just then you heard her speak.

“I don’t think I can hold them in any longer… are you ready?”

THEM?! Your heart plummeted inside your chest at the realization Sheila had been saving up multiple monstrous farts for you inside her depths. Your chances at surviving this and staying outside her asshole just dropped significantly, and if you did fall inside… something told you this horny goddess wouldn’t be in much of a hurry to get you out.

“MMMRRN-LLLRRNNGHH! NNNMMMRRRRRRGH--!!!”

In a terrified craze you tried screaming for Sheila to stop this, but your muffled words were cut off by the biggest explosion you had ever experienced in your life. The tiny vibrations of your voice tingled through the giant milf’s fleshy puckering butthole and in response it widened and let out the impossibly gargantuan onslaught of anal air that was being contained inside. What followed wasn’t just one fart, or two farts, but an entire series of room-shaking intestinal eruptions of gas unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.

Just the sound waves coming from her asshole made your skeleton rattle, it was like you were a tiny fly caught inside the massive horn of a carrier ship. The bassy explosions pounded inside your head relentlessly, making your eardrums ache as the torrential air gushed out her anus. Hot searing winds scorched your skin, adding to the already brutal temperature inside her butt crack. The muggy violent storm cranked up the surrounding miasma to 11. Your Auntie’s ass was already full of hot sticky noxious sweat, but now the blazing oven explosion inside her butt cheeks made every perceivable surface a dank oily nightmare. Foul odors spraying forth from her mighty hole coated the texture of her skin with a slippery sheen, making them moist from the incredible steaming heat of her bowels. The taste of the grown woman’s anal smog stuck to the back of your throat as you screamed, your tongue was burning from both the intense flavor and temperature of her horrible booty tornado.

This colossal barrage against your senses seemed more magnified than ever. Thanks to Sheila purposefully holding in her gas, this opening burst of air was worse than any fart she had hit you with thus far. As bad as the disgusting stench and overwhelming heat were, they still fell far short in comparison to the absolute pummeling you were taking from her anal folds. The huge slabs of wrinkled flesh reverberated unbelievably hard as her fart rang out, each one crashing into you like a max-speed vibrator the size of a train cart. The giantess’s enormous rumbling ass cheeks seemed like heaven in comparison, pinned up against her anus wrinkles you felt like her flesh was much more dense, more powerful, as it contained mostly muscle. Taking her giga-sized farts directly at the source was hell in and of itself, one she seemed all too happy to unwittingly give you.

“Haahn~” the giantess let out a great sigh of relief, tinged with the high pitch of an erotic moan.

It definitely felt good for her to let out her stinky fart, the relaxed feeling of deflation in her bowels was made all the more satisfying as she felt her big juicy cheeks trumpeting together. The loud resonating blare filled the room with noise, as well as her trademark fermented booty scent. Just knowing your tiny body was taking such a huge blast at the source, exposed to all the gross smells from inside her rectum, presumably enjoying the experience of her gargantuan farts, it turned her on immensely. She couldn’t help but blush from the feeling of her giant asshole dousing your tiny body in a typhoon of gas. As soon as her first fart finished she let out the second one, with barely a moment between.

Everything squeezed down, and then hot nasty vapors engulfed your shrunken form. Somehow through the cacophony of guttural sounds you heard Sheila’s voice moaning in pleasure, enjoying your presence in her voluptuous ass. Exceedingly strong winds surged forth from the gaps between her anal wrinkles, as her mighty butt eased the pent-up pressure through, her asshole vibrated with all the force of a devastating volcanic eruption. Your body was helpless against the whirling cyclone of fart fumes, a tiny bystander no different to lint caught inside the crack of her thick roaring rump. Horrifically, as Sheila’s second fart expanded her asshole, you found yourself sinking deeper into its crevices, sliding down into the reverberating inferno of her sultry anal lips.

The grown woman continued to moan, her plump backdoor wrinkles blasting all over you as the rest of her gas streamed out. Her ginormous chain of farts were far from over however, and with no longer than a second of respite her big juicy ass bellowed out another steaming hot room-shaker. In that brief moment of silence between bursts you screamed, your desperate voice drowned out by the oily musculature of Sheila’s anal folds closing in and smothering your mouth. You felt the puffy pink muscles clench down on you, squeezing tight for half a second before blasting apart once more. The warbling booty bomb trembled through your skull, it was hard enough to stay conscious through the gassy ordeal, but even so you could feel something happening. Slowly, between each of your Auntie’s massive farts, her horny anus was swallowing you deeper.

Your tiny body was lodged further between her thundering stained folds than ever before, and with every short break between her chaining fart blasts the crushing warmth surrounding you was increasing. It wasn’t hard to understand, Sheila was ridiculously turned on right now, and her asshole muscles were instinctively trying to slurp you down into their tendermost depths. Her anal orifice had become like a giant mouth, salivating with sticky drool and hungry for you. Between letting out gigantic belches it would continue gulping, squeezing you deeper, feeding off your delicious squirms to gain more tingles of pleasure. You endured the deafening fart as it blustered through her fat wobbling globes. The hot fiery gales of Sheila’s methane gas made your limbs flail uselessly between her anal wrinkles, like they were tree branches during a hurricane. Right before letting out the fourth intestinal eruption of flatulence, the adult woman’s puckered anus contracted once more, greedily smothering your arms and legs so they too would be caught inside the fleshy crevices of its anal maw.

The following explosion hit you right in the face, forcing her potent shit fumes down your lungs. Sheila moaned once again as she felt your skull pressing deep between her filthy caked-in anal folds. From the way you were moving down there she thought you were wriggling deeper into her asshole out of your own volition. She didn’t realize it was her own horny clenching muscles that were actually responsible for dragging you so far between her juicy anal folds. In her mind you were just as enraptured by pleasure and arousal as she was, burrowing yourself deep into the nastiest part of her sphincter to taste her super-sized farts up close. Just one whiff of her surroundings was enough to tell Sheila her gas was extra rank today, the gurgling gastric episode her booty was facing was pretty foul, but the fact that you seemed to be so into it made the damp spot on her panties expand with vaginal juices. You were such a dirty little boy, clinging to her massive rumbling farthole, it just made her want to give you more.

Auntie’s Onslaught of Farts Continue by NotOnTime

Down below, you were starting to feel light-headed from a lack of oxygen. The ravaging anal whirlwinds that were pelting your tiny body were getting thicker and stinkier as time went on. Hot murky bubbles of digestive air that had been stored deep within the giant woman’s body were rushing towards her rectum and blasting out her sexy plump butthole. The potent gas burned your lungs, keeping you in a constant state of coughing and gagging at the smell. Just when it felt like your breathing couldn’t possibly get any worse, Sheila started rubbing her huge round ass cheeks together with her hands. The accompanying pressure, even this deep between the farting folds of her anus, crushed your tiny body like a vice.

Sheila giggled playfully, massaging her big jiggling globes like she was kneading dough. The way her reverberating fart had to work extra hard to come out felt good, and she pushed with her butthole even harder to let you taste it. Her gushing sphincter puckered outwards, devastating you with the loudest, most ear-splitting fart you’d ever experienced. Thunderous blasts of anal steam tore through the woman’s compacted butt cheeks, booming inside her meaty mountains of flesh. Your world felt like it was shattering asunder, but as the humongous juicy ass slabs shook between Sheila’s hands, the giantess simply hummed with excitement.

“Mmmmmm…”

Her gigantic hole was throbbing hard, battering you between its thick heavy wrinkles with ungodly amounts of rank gas. As the chunky mountains above continued to rumble together, you lamented just how hopelessly deep you were below them. Here you were, wedged inside the most repulsive part of Sheila’s curvaceous body, pinned beneath her fleshy filth-soaked anal folds, worrying desperately about what was going to become of you. Another terrifying clench from her engorged muscles sucked you deeper, crushing you under the pulsating gassy pressure. Fear crawled up your back as you felt your ability to wriggle around was greatly reduced. Was her anus really going to suck you all the way inside? Your fate was out of your hands now, it was going to be decided by the monstrous gurgling orifice surrounding you.

Please Sheila…” your thoughts begged, trying to reach out to hers “Please, no more farts… I can’t take much more… I don’t want to be eaten by your ass. It’s so big, I don’t want to go inside… so please!

Sheila then let go of her ass cheeks, letting them wobble back into place. Her tremendous fart trailed off, only for an immense gurgling noise to then surge up energetically towards her rectum. You screamed as she let out a rich sensual moan, her anus expanding to let out the massive payload of entombed air.

“Aaaaaaaahhnnn~!!”

She felt so good letting it out. The onslaught of disgusting fumes burst through your Auntie’s juicy ass, gushing out into the already polluted bedroom. With a renewed force her butthole roared, savagely pounding your tiny form with ferocious vibrations. Your cries for mercy were lost in the warbling inferno, completely overpowered by the might of Sheila’s boiling hot fart. Something must have loosened deep in the recesses of her shapely ass, or an especially large bubble of air had suddenly reached her colon, because the resulting backdoor belch was her longest one yet. The grown woman sighed with relief as she wiggled her big butt from side to side, the long drawn out exhalation of so much air from her ass at once felt wonderful. She thought of you back there, bathing in the tremendous scent of her stinky release, picturing you huffing to heart’s content, and it made her body crave for more.

Following what felt like an eternity, the long boisterous fart winded down. Finally after all that punishment, the horrible chain of farts had come to an end. Sheila’s tender anus returned to its formerly closed state, with your body cramped dangerously deep between its giant wrinkles. You were wedged in a far more distressing position than you were comfortable with, your back barely visible between her putrid folds, but to make matters worse her lustful loins started clenching down in earnest. The giantess moaned as hot, greasy, fart-laden flesh crushed your bruised body with a powerful hug, squishing you between her sticky anal folds and forcing you to slide down deeper. You struggled with everything you had to resist, but her gigantic sphincter muscles were too strong. Tingles coursed through Sheila’s backside as she felt you travel to the innermost regions of her anal orifice, thinking you were doing it intentionally.

“Ahhh… I can’t believe after all that you’re still raring to go! For a young man you’re really full of energy …or are you just that turned on?” she giggled. “I’m glad you seemed to enjoy that so much. I could feel your little body wriggling down there the whole time as I was letting loose my gas… it felt really exciting. I think I’ve seen a whole new side of you, I never knew you were that naughty when it came to big gassy butts. Then again, after all the time you’ve spent around my daughters, it would make sense if you’ve developed a fetish already.”

You wanted to protest, but when you opened your mouth to yell it was immediately filled in by the sour flesh of Sheila’s butthole. The taste was horrid, and you could feel her disgusting anal oils slipping inside your lips. The giantess took this as you giving her backdoor a passionate kiss however, further believing the thought that you were into this. She squealed sensually as she felt your tiny lips engage with her much larger throbbing pucker, it was like bliss. There was nothing you could do to communicate back with her, you could only listen. The next words she said petrified your heart.

“Ahh that feels so good! Are you really trying to dig inside my ass? You should know that if you keep squirming deeper you’re going to go all the way inside… I’ll be honest, this whole time with you back there has got me riled up as well, so I don’t mind at all… but only if you’re okay with it.”

You wanted to scream at the top of your lungs, but you barely had any room available to separate your mouth from her hole. Sheila’s grand horny anus continued to chew on your tiny body, hungrily twitching with excitement as she awaited your next actions. Every throb was pulling you deeper, inching you closer to your demise. Deep inside you heard more gurgles, her body preparing for its next gruesome release. You felt more scared than you had ever felt before in your life. Fear was firing on all synapses from just imagining what was going to happen next. You were absolutely helpless. Your best friend’s mom was seriously going to eat you alive with her enormous dumptruck ass and there was nothing you could do to stop it!

Lillian Interrupts The Fun by NotOnTime

To both your and Sheila’s surprise, a voice suddenly yelled from elsewhere in the house.

“MOOOOOM? I got that school project done early! Are we having dinner soon?” It was Lillian’s voice!

You couldn’t believe the timing, Lillian had very much saved your skin! The irony that your gassy best friend had inadvertently rescued you from falling into a fart-soaked hellscape wasn’t lost on you either. Sheila’s giant anal muscles stopped clenching the moment she heard her daughter, fortunately halting your sinking descent.

“Or do you want me to make something?” Lillian asked.

Sheila paused for a moment, and then sighed.

“No it’s okay, I can make us dinner. I’ll be right there okay?” she shouted back to her daughter.

“Thanks Mom!” Lillian said.

Sheila waited a few seconds to hear Lillian’s footsteps move the opposite way before turning to speak to you. Her head looked over her shoulders, at the direction of her round panty-clad butt cheeks.

“Sorry sweetie… I hate to stop right in the middle of things but it looks like you’re going to have to wait a bit longer to get to the good part~” she said, giving her ass a cute wiggle. “After dinner we can get right back to it.”

With that, your fate was miraculously changed, at least for the time being. Sheila’s hefty body leaned over and got off her bed, and she began searching for something to wear. She was still just wearing her gray tank top and green Brazilian flag panties, and while Lillian probably wouldn’t care too much, she didn’t want to do any cooking in her underwear. Almost anything would do, she just needed some bottoms to cover up her ample rear.

Part of you felt extremely relieved by what had happened, as if your arm had been yanked back up from the edge of a cliff, but thinking about what Sheila just said to you, it didn’t sound like you were out of harm’s way just yet. As soon as they were done eating dinner the giant aroused mother was probably eager to go right back into playing with you in her humongous ass. You wished that you had some way to simply talk to your ‘Auntie’ and explain things, that you weren’t actually turned on by her giant farts, but until she willingly took you out of her big jiggling butt, you were stuck back here.

Speaking of jiggling, you felt a lot of it as the giant woman started to walk around. Her great curvy booty bounced with every step. Even with you being caught in her asshole and not her butt cheeks anymore, you could feel the extra weight and momentum from all that junk in her trunk. Sheila didn’t have any luck with finding a garment simply lying around, most of her clothes were needing to be washed, so she started looking through her dresser drawers. She normally kept her pants and other bottoms in the lowest two drawers, so naturally she squatted down to retrieve them. The adult woman hardly paid this action any mind, but for a tiny person like you it had huge repercussions.

A huge rush churned through the pit of your stomach as Sheila’s massive ass plummeted towards the floor. The giant woman’s big hulking anal wrinkles shifted around your body and spread slightly along with her monumental ass cheeks. For the first time in what felt like forever, you saw light gleaming in through your prison, a green hue shining through the fabric of her panties. You turned back to look, it was a tiny sliver of light, but the fact that you were able to glimpse it at all was huge. The woman’s stretched-out anus twitched, still hungry to gobble down your body, but was also loosened somewhat. You knew that this was your only chance, you had to use this moment to climb out of her sweltering asshole as fast as you could before Sheila’s giant butt went back to standing upright.

You only had a few seconds, you needed to be quick about it. With the limited strength you had left in your tiny arms you leveraged yourself forward, pressing your elbows into her huge juicy wrinkles. The problem was, you had been lodged so far up into Sheila’s anal crevices that the way out looked like climbing out of a twelve-foot ditch. Only a narrow path between her mature pulsating folds had opened up, the tender gap teeming with filthy sweat. At this point getting yourself dirty was the least of your concerns, you just had to somehow climb through the oily orifice without slipping up once. It was difficult, you pushed with all your might to move even just a few millimeters, but steadily you were gaining ground. The seconds ticked by. Sheila’s gargantuan ass wobbled as she touched something. You were almost out of time! Her giant sultry asshole was closing in, but you felt like you were nearly there. The outer rim of her anus was so close! You threw your body forwards and then-!

With an audible clapping noise, Sheila’s phat ass cheeks came back together as she stood up. She found an old pair of comfy pants she could wear, and immediately put them on. They fit her generous curves nicely. Satisfied with her choice she left the room to go make dinner… but what became of you?

“Holy shit that was close!” you laughed, shaking with adrenaline.

Somehow you had managed to make it out of your well-endowed Auntie’s massive anus before it shut you back inside. You couldn’t believe it, a half second too late and you would have been screwed. You refused to call this a miracle though, this was all because of your own efforts. Your aching arms could attest to that. The only downside was… your body wasn’t exactly ALL the way out of her asshole yet. The top part of you had escaped, but in your final lunge to safety, Sheila’s huge anus clamped down on your legs. From the thighs-down your lower half was still stuck in the grips of her bootyhole, unable to move, but even so you considered this a victory. Your top half was currently being crushed by the ridiculous weight of her wobbling ass cheeks, but your head was being squeezed against her anus, and not inside of it anymore. Down this deep, you’d take whatever progress you could get.

Back in the outside world Sheila was working on preparing dinner, chopping various ingredients over her kitchen counter. She noticed your body wasn’t quite located as snug up her bootyhole as it had been before, but she figured that was just a result of her walking around and you tumbling out. The idea of it being a desperate escape that used every ounce of your strength to pull off wasn’t even something that crossed her mind. Either way, as much as she would have liked to have a little “chew toy” back there while she made dinner, she could wait until later. The grown woman was excitedly wiggling her hips from side to side just thinking about it, jiggling her massive round globes as she hummed a song to herself. Clearly today’s events had put her in a good mood, and Lillian took notice.

“What’s got you all bouncy Mom? Something good happen?” Lillian asked.

“I guess you could say that,” Sheila giggled coyly. “It’s sort of like… you know when you go out and have a popsicle in the middle of summer? One of those rainbow ones that I used to buy you and your sister?”

“Oh yeah I remember those.” Lillian said.

“And no matter how long it’s been it makes you feel like you’re a kid again? Well, I haven’t felt like that in a long time.”

“So you’re on a sort of nostalgia trip? You’re not going to start wearing bell-bottom jeans are you?” Lillian laughed.

“Hey! How old do you think I am?” Sheila retorted, but then laughed herself. “So anyway, how did your project go today?”

“It was good. We got it all done. It would have been nice if Blaise was on my team though, or at least Jen.” Lillian said.

“So you wanted to spend more time with him, right?” Sheila teased.

“Well… uh… YEAH! So what?! Nothing wrong with that, right?” Lillian blushed, not willing to state her crush for you out loud.

Sheila chuckled, wiggling her huge ass once more. There’s no way she’d tell her daughter her secret, that the boy she had a crush on was currently buried deep within her massive butt cheeks, on the other side of her panties. The truth was just as your Auntie said, she really hadn’t felt this way in a long time. Your kinky fart play with her made her feel like she was alive again, like she was just as energetic as she was when she was younger. Of course she was definitely aware of Lillian’s feelings for you, but she didn't see this shrunken excitement as anything serious. She wasn’t stealing away her daughter’s crush, you weren’t even normal-sized, she was just… playing around with you for a bit. Yeah.

Regardless, keeping your location a secret was also exciting on its own, something you felt as her enormous sphincter clenched playfully on your legs. You couldn’t exactly make out the whole conversation she was having with Lillian, but the next thing Sheila said made your eyes widen.

“By the way, I’m making burritos tonight. Does that sound good?”

“Does it?!” Lillian replied. “It sounds great! They’re always so delicious, even though I get a bit gassy after.”

Sheila was well aware. Thankfully her back was turned to Lillian so she could hide her excited grin. This was Miriam’s burrito recipe, the one your own mother had so graciously given Sheila so she could make it at home. Even on her regular days these burritos would make her bloated, but considering just how bad her gas had been today already… this was going to multiply that exponentially. Your Auntie was really looking forward to taking you back to her bedroom after dinner, and was making sure the experience for you would be as pleasurable as possible. Her stomach gurgled ominously. It just needed to do a little digesting and then she was really going to let you have it.

A Giantess Fart Sandwich by NotOnTime

A little bit of time passed as Sheila continued working on dinner. Lillian helped out by setting the table.

“By the way,” she said while reaching into the cupboard for some drinking glasses. “Jordana texted me that she won’t actually be coming tonight, she’s going out with her friends.”

“Aw, that’s too bad.” Sheila lamented. “Well I’m already this far along so I guess that means more burritos for us!”

“Fine by me!” Lillian licked her lips.

You could hear Sheila’s body make some looming guttural noises from above your wobbling booty prison. Her mature libido wasn’t the only thing that was hungry tonight, she had saved up quite the normal appetite too. Eating another half-person’s share of food would be a simple matter for her, and in the long run yield some entertaining results. The giant woman’s pudgy stomach purred in anticipation of the delicious oncoming meal.

Meanwhile Lillian went to the fridge to get drinks. The layout of her family’s kitchen was an odd one, with the most counterspace for meal prep being right next to the same corner beside the fridge. With how the fridge door swings open away from the corner, it made it hard to get in and out when there were family members nearby, especially ones as well endowed as Sheila and Jordana. As Lillian opened the fridge door she tucked herself inside the space to search for beverages, failing to notice Sheila moving back to her spot at the counter behind her. The moment Lillian backed out with a nearly full container of water they collided ass-to-ass, an incident that was far from its first occurrence.

Both Lillian and Sheila were thick enough that they were fine from the accident, but Lillian ended up spilling a bunch of water on her clothes.

“Ah dangit! Mom! Move your big butt out of the way!” she complained.

“You know I’m the one using the kitchen right now” Sheila said, “besides, you backed up into me.”

“Yeah, well, sometimes you’re just impossible to get around!”

Lillian pouted and grabbed a nearby dishcloth to help dry her clothes. It wasn’t that big of a spill but she still felt annoyed.

“I thought I remembered raising you to say ‘excuse me’” Sheila added, in a very ‘mom mode’ sort of tone.

“Is that so?” said Lillian.

With a cheeky smirk on her face, Lillian backed up again and pushed her ass directly against her mom’s. The two pairs of generous meaty globes squished into each other, Sheila’s being the clear winner in terms of size. Lillian then ripped a boisterous fart, blasting her mom’s cheeks with a reverberating explosion of pent-up air. The rather loud release ended up making both of their booties jiggle together, and afterwards Lillian simply laughed.

“Well excuse me” she said.

Of course you were utterly unprepared for Lillian’s antics. It was hard to tell what she was doing at first, the humongous squishing of booty meat wasn’t immediately indicative of what was going on. All you could feel was your Auntie’s massive jiggling globes bearing down on your tiny body, the added weight started compounding into the far reaches of her huge smelly butt crack. Sweaty oils slathered your bare skin against the older woman’s pucker. Whatever was pressing against Sheila’s butt outside felt like it was really large but also soft and squishy. You couldn’t help but notice a little bit of bounce as the two beings collided together, but as soon as an image popped into your mind of what it could be, a rank explosion tore through Sheila’s fat globes.

To your surprise it wasn’t Sheila’s remorseless asshole that was blasting you with sultry gas this time, her anal orifice was actually relatively calm. Instead the great blast of methane came from an outside source, rumbling deeply into her butt cheeks and causing them to jiggle around. Lillian had lined her ass up exactly parallel to her mom’s with their huge butt cracks facing each other, and so when she pushed out her noisy fart it came shooting out her thick booty cheeks and actually slipped right between Sheila’s. The powerful backdoor bomb forced its way into Sheila’s juicy flesh, making her ass cheeks reverberate as if she had farted herself. The roaring sound detonated all the way down her backside, and the hot smell spread with it.

As soon as you caught a familiar whiff of Lillian’s steaming gas you knew what was going on. Your giant friend was cheekily letting one rip into her mom’s butt, unaware that her own friend was currently shrunken down and trapped inside. Her release was undoubtedly a strong one, the hurricane-like force was capable of making Sheila’s bountiful shelf of seat meat tremble from top to bottom, and that was no easy feat. The result was surprisingly similar to when Sheila let loose her own farts, only coming from the other side. You coughed from the potent smell of Lillian’s gas. Even though she had miraculously saved your skin earlier, now she was making up for it by blasting you with her own giant farts.

After several long droning seconds, Lillian’s anal release calmed down. Both the mother and daughter’s monumental butt cheeks wobbled back to normal, but still remained sandwiched together. Instead of backing off, Sheila stood her ground. Even a forceful booty blast like Lillian’s was handily absorbed by her own ass, thanks to its overwhelming size and squishiness. To your surprise you felt Sheila started to push her ass backwards, further increasing the enormous pressure between her cheeks. The grown woman wiggled her phat rear right against her daughter’s, smushing the huge two pairs of sexy globes together.

“Oh, is that how it’s going to be?” Sheila remarked, with an air of challenge in her voice.

A great big rumble came from her behind, and you started to panic. Through her anus you could feel her ass muscles tensing. The massive hole’s wrinkles flexed into your tiny legs, squeezing your little limbs as foul vapors collected inside her rectum. Your Auntie smiled as her body kneaded the gurgling bubbles along into her bowels, she was excited that you were down there. Her gigantic pucker bulged outwards, ready to blow.

“Wait, Sheila! No no no NO NO-!”

The giant milf grunted, pushing out an unbelievably huge fart from her thick and juicy ass. You were ravaged by a scorching hot torrent of noxious steam and anal vibrations, as if you were no more than a piece of paper flapping amidst a hurricane. Sweltering maternal gases tore through her mighty cheeks, rumbling her sweaty globes together as they vibrated against Lillian’s. The young girl held her own against her mother, but the gassy storm she was being hit by was really something else. Her feet were shaking into the floor, the rumbling vibrations coming from her mom’s thick booty were just as intense as ever.

Meanwhile at ground zero, you were barely enduring the gargantuan monstrosity that was being set loose upon you. Sheila’s meaty anus was fiercely reverberating against your tiny form, expelling a constant wave of blazing heat and deafening shockwaves through her ass. The smell was excruciating too, you couldn’t believe that after all you’d been through with her that her farts could possibly smell any worse, and yet these were much more terrible than you remembered. It smelled like these gas bubbles had been stewing deep within the furthest reaches of her colon, and Sheila was dragging them up to give you a special “treat”.

The burst of harsh pressure and stinky heat traveled straight up Lillian’s luscious backside. Her plump cheeks wobbled with instability, but the force almost seemed to reinvigorate her spirits. The bottom-heavy teen bent over, further pushing her phat butt into Sheila’s just as the woman’s roaring fart died down.

“Hmph, take this!!” Lillian said defiantly.

With barely a moment between blasts, you were hit by Lillian’s fart again. While not as devastating as Sheila’s, hers were still plenty powerful and able to reach all the way down Sheila’s enormous crack to blast you head on. The geyser of potent anal air blew back your hair and thrashed you against the rumbling flesh walls. You coughed as the intense stink forced its way down your throat. Despite how disgusting it was, you couldn’t help but remark that Lillian’s farts smelled a lot better than her mom’s. It was definitely the more familiar smell to your nose, given how many times she had subjected you to it, but the fact that you somehow preferred to smell her flatulence still weirded you out. Just how terrible was your current predicament if these were the thoughts running through your head?

Sheila put your brief “respite” inside Lillian’s fart fumes to a swift end though, by brapping back with another intense ear-shattering release. The ferocious mom gas blew Lillian’s subdued scent away in an instant, recreating the hellish muggy asstastrophe you had just endured mere seconds ago. Howling winds pounded your puny body against her cheeks, droning with a deep guttural roar into Lillian’s rump. To your annoyance you could hear Sheila sigh as the fart came out, pleasantly enjoying the relief of releasing so much gas at once through her humongous asshole. The huge throbbing orifice groaned into your legs as it unleashed the awful whirlwind of stink, it was finding pleasure from the tiny tingles of your body vibrating against its folds.

As soon as Sheila’s storm was over, Lillian let out yet another burgeoning booty blast into her mom’s cheeks, continuing their little “contest”. This kept going back and forth, your poor shrunken body was trapped between their boisterous female farts, like great waves of two massive oceans crashing against each other. Lillian wasn’t backing down easily, and Sheila was absolutely loving the whole thing. Not only was it making her more excited, but she thought you were having a great time in the middle of their loud rumbling asses as well. Finally after several more minutes of torture, an especially huge fart from Sheila ended the exchange. Her massive blaring backside jiggled around so wildly that it caused Lillian to back off, separating the two plump steamy pairs of buttocks from each other.

“Crap.” said Lillian, realizing she had “lost”.

“Next time you should remember who you’re dealing with” Sheila giggled, wiggling her fat butt cheeks. “I wasn’t even using my full strength” she boasted, a statement that made you even more frightened.

“Pfft, you sound like a villain from an anime Blaise and I watch” Lillian laughed. “Anyway, I’m going to go open a couple windows before we eat, it’s pretty rank in here now.”

Storing Fuel For Later by NotOnTime

Thankfully it didn’t take too long for the smell of gas to leave the room. Within a matter of minutes, the rank anal aroma was washed out of the kitchen and replaced by the sweet smell of freshly cooked Mexican cuisine. Sheila beamed as she set the platter of burritos on the table. It was an impressive pile of food, even though it was just the two of them tonight there was more than enough to feed three people.

“Oh man, this looks GREAT!” Lillian exclaimed, as she salivated over the smell. “Can we start?”

“Yup!” Sheila smiled.

As Lillian was filling her plate with three girthy burritos to start with, Sheila pulled out her chair to sit down. Even her somewhat loose casual pants began to stretch at the seams as she bent with her prodigious rear end. As her thick wobbling booty meat hovered slowly over the unsuspecting chair, your Auntie could feel her hips pulling her underwear (and you) taut against her tender asshole. Even the smallest movements felt so tantalizing for her, with your little body tickling the juicy sensitive rim of her backdoor. She decided to enjoy herself sitting down, and savored the moment while her large ass slowly eclipsed the seating platform below…

That was until she unceremoniously plopped her huge meaty butt into the chair, with a great heavy thud. You were taken by surprise as Sheila’s massive ass cheeks pounded flat against the hard surface, in turn smothering you with the entire weight of her hips and upper body. Your small crevice inside her ass crack became unbelievably cramped instantaneously, and worse yet was Sheila started wiggling her giant ass to get comfortable. The colossal perverted woman took joy in rubbing her phat cheeks into the chair, grinding your shrunken body against the sweaty jiggling mounds of butt flesh and the hot dirty folds of her anus. Lillian took no notice as her mother worked her hips into the chair, shifting her huge tush back and forth to “tease” you. You could barely breathe already under such a magnitude of weight, but when Sheila was finally done moving around she made sure her enormous pucker was pressing down on top of you. The bulky anus came at you with a powerful stomp, squishing your pathetic body flat into the chair below.

“Mmmgggghh…” was all your voice could let out, muffled by the giant woman’s ass sitting down.

Sheila started off with four burritos, piled high onto her plate. Overlooking your current plight of being smothered underneath her deluxe-sized bottom, she focused on digging into her meal. As soon as she bit into her first burrito a wave of delicious flavors washed over her taste buds. The meat was savory and cooked just right, with the perfect blend of spices provided by Miriam. Sheila felt the juicy taste practically dancing inside her mouth as she chewed, mixing meat with the large portion of yummy beans and other ingredients before they were all swallowed down her awaiting throat. Unable to stop at just one, she chowed down on bite after bite, hungrily devouring the burrito in no time at all.

Lillian was eating just as fast, the pair of ravenous females couldn’t help letting out enthusiastic “mmmmm”s as they feasted on their dinner. With a tendency to consume such large quantities of food, it was little wonder why their bodies packed so many pounds down below. Sheila and Lillian’s tummies were quite similar as well, not necessarily fat like their asses, but definitely developed enough to have a bit of pudge sticking out. Underneath the table, the large woman and her daughter’s bellies were gradually being filled up with mouthfuls of Mexican food. Both stomachs gurgled as they became active, beginning the process of breaking down the delicious burritos into fuel. The squishy flesh of their tummies shook tenderly as the digestive noises rippled from inside. For your ears though, it was only a warning of what was to come.

The idea of “ominous” wasn’t even close to how intimidating it felt being under Sheila’s gigantic ass as she ate. You winced as the loud bellowing sounds of her stomach growled from above, each muffled bubbling noise a stern reminder of what was going to happen later. You knew that she was eating way larger portions than usual, ingesting as much as she could in excitement to blast you with more of her megaton farts. Incredibly loud noises coming from her giant tummy roared up above, they were only a small preview compared to the vicious anal thunderstorm you were going to experience later on. The massive mother pushed her huge booty out slightly into her chair, playfully rubbing the distant digestive tremors through her ass and into the seat as if to say “Yes, this is all for you.” With no way to stop the giantess from fueling up her body with more burritos you felt helpless.

Asking the Real Questions by NotOnTime

“Mmm, these taste so good Mom!” Lillian said, reaching for more burritos. “They’re just like the ones Blaise’s mom makes, you got the recipe perfect! …They are going to make me even more gassy than I was before though, ha ha.”

“It’s natural, nothing to be embarrassed about.” Sheila smiled. Her lax attitude towards breaking wind was definitely a trait she passed on to her daughters. “Say… have you ever let it rip like before with Blaise around?”

“Well you know, it’s just like that hanging out together. Sometimes I get days where I’m really gassy and can’t hold them in, and he’s nearby my ass then… yeah. It’s happened a few times when I’ve been on top of him too, but he’s nice enough not to get angry about it.” Lillian said, clearly a bit flustered. Of course she didn’t want to talk about all the times she farted on you on purpose, so that part she kept to herself.

Sheila giggled, since she was already aware. Teasing her daughter about her crush was always fun, but she was curious if you revealed your “hidden nature” to her yet.

“Do you think he doesn’t get angry because might actually like your gas?” Sheila asked. “Like maybe even secretly?”

“Hell no.” Lillian said, munching on another burrito with a frown. “That’d make things a whole lot easier…” she muttered under her breath.

Sheila continued eating, a bit surprised by the answer Lillian gave. She was expecting her to say at least “maybe”, or give some anecdote about a time where it seemed like you might have enjoyed her farts but then covered it up. The hard “no” that Lillian replied seemed to indicate that she was positive, that you’d never hinted at enjoying her gas. Either you were an incredibly good actor or…

Your Auntie’s heart skipped a beat. Could it be that you were only aroused by HER farts specifically? She assumed you just had a fetish for farts in general, but was it actually that you were only into hers? The idea of you secretly lusting for her ass all these years made her anus start to twitch with excitement. Down inside her panties you were crushed by the horny throbbing fervor of her giant asshole.

The aroused woman continued to fantasize, tingles running down her crotch. It suddenly made sense why you dove into her humongous booty in the first place and started kissing it. Even after her warning you about her gas, you dug deeper into her butt crack until you were being farted on by the source. Every time she asked you if you were really okay doing it you reacted so energetically, right?

Hold on. Sheila thought about it for a moment. She repeated the events in her mind, each step of you playing inside her ass crack. What if that wasn’t how she thought it was? She pondered, and realized she never actually heard you SAY that you liked her gas once. Maybe she just assumed it the whole time. Her body froze for a moment, she was thinking, had she done something terrible to you?

Sheila had to know the truth. From then onwards she kept it easy on you, no more wiggling or squeezing you with her humongous ass. She had just finished eating and Lillian was done as well so after that they both got up to clean the dishes. Sheila’s squishy stomach gurgled, she had completely filled herself with burritos, and there was really no going back from that. At this point she just hoped she didn’t start letting out her gas with you still back there, at least not before confirming how you actually felt about it first.

After the cleanup Lillian put on some Netflix while she flicked around on her phone.

“I’m going to go continue that book I was reading alone in my room” Sheila told her, sweating with worry as she went upstairs. She felt conflicted, she wanted you to say her fears weren’t true, that you’d been having a great time with her big sexy ass, but she was worried about the alternative. Not just for your own well being, unwillingly pelted by her monstrous explosions of gas, but also deep inside she wanted to continue what you started. Her womanhood clenched inside, yearning for that one possibility.

You were met by gigantic prodding fingers and then blinding light. When your vision adjusted you saw that you were sitting on a giant fingertip, face to face with Sheila, her concerned expression as wide as a stadium. She had locked the door to her bedroom and, curiously enough, stripped bare naked on her bed. Her massive nude voluptuous body made your heart start to race, but even more so the fact that she finally had you alone with her. In a serious voice she spoke.

“Hey… I know I promised that we’d continue what we were doing after dinner, but I wanted to be sure of something. You’re definitely… okay with this right? With me and being in my ass? And my… giant farts? I just want to hear you say it for me.”

This was it. You couldn’t actually believe it, you finally had a chance to explain yourself! Huge waves of relief swept through your chest, you were finally saved! You wouldn’t have to deal with the depths of her smelly ass crack any longer or the end result of her heaping dinner burritos. As much as you felt bad for embarrassing her like this you had to come clean. You needed to be honest to get yourself out of this mess.

“Sheila… the truth is, this was just a whole misunderstanding. I wasn’t trying to go into your giant butt, but I fell and kept slipping deeper. I tried to tell you but I wasn’t able to say anything. I’m sorry, but I don’t have a fetish for your gas at all.”

“Oh god no, I’m so sorry!” Sheila gasped hearing you say that. “You must hate me now, me and my big disgusting body…” She seemed really upset.

“No it’s okay, I’m not mad at you! I don’t blame you for it, there wasn’t any way you could know. And you know, uh, you’re still a very pretty lady. Your body’s not disgusting.” you said, trying to calm her down. Despite what you went through you didn’t want her to feel bad, because after all it wasn’t necessarily her fault.

“Really? You’re not grossed out by my big ass?” She said,

“No, no!” You said back. “It’s very… nice, if I’m being honest. Any guy would be lucky to be around you. I just don’t have a fart fetish-”

Suddenly your whole body froze. You felt a familiar dizzy feeling take hold of you, cutting off the middle of your sentence. Fear gripped your muscles in a tight snare and you fell over backwards on Sheila’s fingertip. Your body contracted into itself, the horrible feeling from before was happening to you a second time. Your sight went completely blank and when it returned, your world had completely changed.

Everything was several magnitudes bigger than before. Sheila’s fingertip, which was previously the width of a tennis court compared to you, was now stretched out insanely far in all directions. You could make out the tiny ridges of her fingerprint with perfect clarity, only because your body was now so small it could fall between them. You had shrunken down to a nearly microscopic level, barely even the size of a grain of sand, the horror of such a realization nearly made you faint once more.

You looked over to your Auntie, the giantess was now so immense that she barely appeared like a person anymore. Her massive plump naked body was almost celestial in appearance, you could hardly capture the scope of her with your own tiny eyeballs. Standing on her felt like standing on a moving world, a difference so huge that you could never hope to communicate with her.

Planet Sheila by NotOnTime

Sheila’s gigantic eyes widened in the distance. If she hadn’t just seen you shrink in front of her she wouldn’t know you were there. From her perspective you were like a tiny piece of dust, way smaller than she had previously dealt with.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” She asked you, waiting for a response. Of course even yelling as loud as you could, she couldn’t hear your voice.

“... It’s no use. I can’t hear a word you’re saying, you’re too small now. But what made you shrink again?” She thought about it, why were you becoming smaller when you were around her? What just happened? The last thing she remembered you saying before you suddenly shrunk was that you didn’t have a fart fetish…

“Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh…” Sheila said out loud, her mouth slowly curving into a smile.

The first “Oh” she let out sounded good, like she had actually figured it out, but the second one just made you worry.

“I get it now. You keep shrinking because you’re repressing your inner desires.”

“W-What?!” you yelled out.

“I think the more you try to deny your fetish, the more your feelings become bottled up, until this happens to you. Whatever it is that’s making you shrink, it’s doing it because you keep saying you don’t have a fart fetish. The first time you shrunk you were even looking at my butt, weren’t you? You were probably thinking of all these dirty fantasies in your head until your body just gave in and let you act them out.”

You were stunned, absolutely flabbergasted. Thanks to what had to be the worst shrinking timing EVER Sheila was now totally convinced that you were actually a huge (tiny) pervert! This misunderstanding couldn’t be happening to you, not again like this, when your body was smaller than a pencil point. You didn’t have a clue why you kept shrinking, why any of this was happening, but if you were going to be shrunken at Sheila’s mercy you didn’t want her to go down this train of thought…

“I finally understand it now.” she said “You love being farted on, don’t you? Especially by my big giant ass. I bet you just can’t get enough of it, you cheeky little masochist.”

Sheila felt so glad she had finally pieced this little mystery together. It felt so obvious when she said it out loud. Maybe it was your body’s natural reaction to repressing your lust for so long or maybe it was fate’s way of helping you finally give in to who you were, but regardless it was the only explanation of why you kept shrinking when you did. Your little lies had her going for a minute there, that you ‘accidentally’ fell into her ass and still somehow managed to squirm your way down her giant butt crack. She had seen the way you’ve stared at her ass, even when you thought she wasn’t looking. The attraction was definitely there, and the squirms you made earlier in her butthole felt genuine.

Although Sheila wasn’t going to say it to you outright, she was really relieved that you actually had a thing for her gas. This whole time her body had been craving to continue the kinky fart play from earlier, and now she didn’t have to stop. She looked down at you and spoke again, her words dripping with the arousal of a fully mature horny woman.

“It’s okay Blaise… I can help you admit it. You can use my adult body to indulge in all your raunchy held-back fetishes. My ass is MORE than big enough for you now, right?”

Sheila moved to get into position, twirling you on her finger around her massive naked body. You watched in awe and in despair as she moved, her motions looked like distant mountains folding off the crust of the earth and bending up into the sky. Eventually she positioned herself so that her head was resting on the pillow and her gigantic ass was pointed upwards, straight towards the ceiling

You gazed down from her fingertip toward her awaiting ass. It was easily the biggest thing you had even seen before in your life. Sheila’s phat bubble butt wasn’t just humongous, it was like an entire planet in and of itself. Her great round booty curvature expanded far into the distance, beyond where you could even see, and yet as it moved its massive tectonic cheeks wobbled around with the weight of entire continents. In the center her vast butt crack opened up, deeper than the pacific ocean itself, a great chasm leading down to the most horrifying realm below. And you knew that’s where she wanted to put you.

“Please…” you whimpered, “don’t…”

Unable to hear your voice Sheila slowly spread her great blubbery ass apart with one hand, while delicately moving you in between her cheeks with the other. She had been anticipating this moment all night and now it was finally happening. She didn’t even mind that you were smaller now, in fact it made her more excited. The way she saw it, her giant ass and farts were going to be more massive than ever for you, although the difference in scale was actually much farther beyond her comprehension. All that food she ate wasn’t going to go to waste either. The gurgling that she felt inside her body indicated those burritos were already breaking down in her guts, becoming enormous bubbles of gas making their way towards her ass.

After a bit more effort in spreading apart her massive butt cheeks, Sheila finally managed to expose her awaiting butthole to you. A wave of maternal ass musk washed over you as her sweaty crack was revealed. The all-too familiar gassy scent felt even more potent at your new size. The huge finger your giant Auntie was holding you on approached her puckered hole slowly, letting the sheer scale of her orifice become clear to you. Despite having been totally smothered in her anal folds earlier, the way it appeared now felt like you could see even the most minuscule detail with perfect visibility. Her asshole wasn’t just the size of a house or even a street full of buildings anymore, now it was as large as an entire city.

Your eyes froze as you watched the ginormous backdoor come closer. It’s many wrinkles pulsated in and out, as if they were breathing with the giantess herself. Each single thick band of slimy flesh could fit your entire hometown on it and then some. It was such an incredibly massive landscape that it would take you a full day to walk across, yet there were so many other wrinkles just like it, and they were all clenched together. The tremendous mass of flesh eagerly throbbed at you, twitching with an unmistakable thirst for stimulation. You couldn’t help but wonder if Sheila was just so horny that she wasn’t thinking properly. It was possible…

“Do you see it down there?” she asked, with her finger pointed all the way up her ass crack. “My cute butthole’s been waiting patiently for this all evening. It’s all riled up and ready to go. I want you to enjoy yourself down there, just like you were doing before. Don’t worry about anything, just have a good time with my gigantic asshole and farts, okay?”

Her colossal sphincter winked at you hungrily, barely containing her excitement.

“Now, let’s get back to where we left off…” Sheila said, and then she pressed her finger flat against her asshole.

You were crushed for a terrifying moment, and then Sheila’s finger retracted, leaving you back in the smothering darkness of her anal gateway. Almost right away her city-sized butthole started rhythmically throbbing from under you, pulsating greedily as its favorite tiny plaything was returned to it. As you held on for dear life you noticed that the sticky sweat and natural oils from last time were much more of an issue now. Your body was shrunken down so small that the rank goopy substance coating Sheila’s anus was all the way up to your knees, and as you toppled over you were practically bathing in the juicy filth. Worse yet, as her mountainous butthole throbbed and clenched you could actually HEAR the sounds of it smacking its massive wrinkles together. Her huge horny anus was making wet schlorping kissing sounds at you, contracting and masticating its giant fat wrinkles together as it twitched with arousal. The real kicker is that it wasn’t even throbbing that hard yet, this was barely quivering compared to what it could really do.

As you tried to maintain your stability you quickly noticed that the sticky oils on Sheila’s giga-sized anus were clinging hard to your body. You were essentially stuck in place, as if you were caught in a pool of glue and unable to move. You couldn’t do much of anything at all, your body was shrunken down the point where you were absolutely powerless. There wasn’t any way that you could crawl out from her ass now, not at your size, and of course no one else knew you were trapped down here either. It was dark and you were scared, at this point nothing could stop Sheila’s giant ass from having its way with you. The words she said before repeated back in your mind. She said she didn’t mind if you went all the way inside…

Micro-Sized on Her Giant Gassy Hole by NotOnTime

The giantess gave her ass a little wiggle, just a tiny buck of her great big luscious hips. Her huge butt cheeks, still pointed upwards at the ceiling, wobbled together like fat-filled water balloons. The g-forces on your body were intense to say the least, you felt a tremendous weight yanking on the pit of your stomach, but after that an even more devastating phenomenon lurched from below. Sheila’s planetary-sized butt suddenly began to gurgle.

The noise groaned from deep within her bowels, but was steadily getting closer. Low ominous rumbles sounded off from the woman’s organic chamber, shaking everything around you. Her huge planetary booty innocently purred as it built up with gastrointestinal pressure, the tiny vibrations making their way down towards you as if they were a magnitude 7 earthquake. It wasn’t like her anal wrinkles were just making slight tremors around your body anymore, now each band of sticky flesh was as large as an entire mountainous land mass by itself, so the resulting rumbles were humongous.

Your pathetic body vibrated as her butthole gurgled, shaking with such force that it actually rivaled her boisterous farts from earlier. It made your heart sink, just the idea that the prelude to her gas was this calamitous made you dread what was about to come. Your giant Auntie seemed to enjoy this buildup however, her heart rate was increasing with excitement as she felt the bloated air snake through her vast wobbling backside. She spoke in a sultry voice to you.

“Ohhhh, I can feel a nice big fart coming. My ass is going to let it come out for you, enjoy…”

The noises bellowing underneath got even louder. Sheila’s asshole trembled as your heard muffled intestinal burps groaning angrily from inside. You shivered in anguish, how could you possibly deal with something so big? You knew just how forceful her butt blasts were first hand, but with your body shrunken down to the size of a speck how were you even expected to deal with this? Would you even survive? The possibility of your early demise to her farts was honestly freaking you out.

Gigantic loads of air expanded the chamber below you, filling the hollow of her rectum with steaming hot air. A deep groan resonated through Sheila’s ass crack, so loud that her anus stopped twitching. Suddenly her terrestrial hole began to pucker outwards, reaching its limit of pressure. You screamed as the bands of flesh elevated you upwards, hundreds of stories high. You could sense the strain of the anal muscles below you as they contained her gas, waiting for the perfect comfortable moment to let it out. You screamed, brought to the brink of apprehension by her cosmic-sized ass. In your heart you knew there was no chance of reasoning with her at this point, but you were so terrified you screamed all the same.

“DON’T SHEILA! PLEASE!! DON’T FART! I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN-!!!”

Before you could finish, her colossal asshole released. An indescribable amount of pent-up anal air washed over you, with the raging force of a tsunami. Huge sweeping winds stormed through her fat ass. She farted so loudly that the sound pressure bore savagely into your eardrums until you couldn’t register it as anything but painful hard white noise. You couldn’t even breathe, the pillar-like torrent of gas shooting out from her colon nullified the tiny diaphragm under your lungs, filling your pathetic chest with the giant woman’s anal fumes. You felt like your soul was being ripped from your body, the instant her tumultuous fart hit you the searing heat penetrated you all the way through your core. It wasn’t just hot, it was grueling. The superheated energy of her putrid winds soaked through your minuscule body like a microwave, cooking you thoroughly.

Your senses were overloaded so much that you were surprised you didn’t pass out. Nothing about this felt natural, her blazing typhoon of gas was bigger than any natural disaster ever recorded, like an apocalyptic experience that could wipe out entire cities with ease. And on top of that there were the reverberations. The shaking force coming from Sheila’s big widening anus was unbelievable. Her sturdy mountains, the thick anal wrinkles that seemed like tectonic plates to you, they were flapping around like little flags in the breeze. The fleshy bands of meat warbled hard in the face of Sheila’s potent booty explosion, buzzing together violently with your miserable body pasted on top. It was like your hometown was dropped into a blender and thrown around at high speeds. Amongst the wicked heat and pressure that were devastating your body, you could barely discern anything about your location. You were moving so fast and so wildly that it felt like your soul was being detached.

You didn’t know how long the fart lasted for, it was far too dizzying to keep track of, but at some point it ended. Sheila’s massive anus returned to its prior un-puckered state, still clenching with desire but otherwise normal. The tingly warmth of her fart that she felt lingering between her cheeks, for you it was akin to a horrific inferno. The sweltering humidity only added to your delirium, you were struggling to recollect yourself after such a catastrophic butt blast, and this just made things worse. You realized it was probably a sort of miracle that you didn’t get sent flying into the whirlwind, the sticky slime trap was actually useful for something, but you also weren’t feeling in the mood to be thankful right now.

Your lungs ached for oxygen, but as you gasped for clean air all you received in return was scorching hot moist steam. The toxic nasty fumes reeked of Sheila’s colon, the familiar stench of her bowels stung at your nostrils just like they had earlier today, only now they were “heavier” in a sense. Her anal scent was thick and burning at your insides, with a potency so vile that it kept your stomach constantly twisting in a knot. The giant anus throbbed from below as you heaved your lungs desperately in search of something to breathe. The disgusting stench of fermented motherly gas was making you want to hurl, but you needed to save your energy. Just one fart was all it took to turn your surroundings into a hellscape, and Sheila hadn’t even finished digesting her burritos yet-

Just then the giantess let out an ominous pleasured moan in the distance. “Nnnnnnngh…”

Without any further warning her ass hit you with another cataclysmic fart, gushing from the steamy depths below. You didn’t even have a full minute to recover and already your Auntie’s huge puckering asshole loosened up to let out a second blast, multiplying the already-atrocious environment around you. Her voice pleasantly sighed in the background, with enough satisfaction that it cut through the destructive volume of her anal winds. Sheila was clearly enjoying letting out her massive farts on you, the joyful tune of her moans made that unbearably clear. For her this was just playing around with you, a kinky turn on that also gave her butt some well-needed relief. It was simply a bodily function for releasing pent up air from her digestive system, the same thing she would do with her ass multiple times every day. The thing was, for you her massive anal eruptions were disasterous in scale, and gradually smothering away your life force.

While the giantess enjoyed the feeling of her bowels slowly being deflated you were in utter misery on top of her billowing asshole. The yawning pucker roared with the strength of a dozen hurricanes, it tore through the thick blubbery flesh sky with an onslaught of gaseous fumes and made everything around you shake wildly. Your face twisted into a grimace as the powerful anal vibrations reverberated all the way through your inner organs. The blaring noise trumpeting through the giant woman’s butthole rapidly shuddered the entire surface of skin you were currently plastered against, and you along with it. It was like torture, and all the while noxious loads of intestinal air were spraying against your tiny body, dousing you in her raw stench like a burst pipe. You desperately wanted to cough it out of your lungs, but you couldn’t. Just like her previous fart the overwhelming air pressure was forcing you to inhale her boiling hot butthole breath, choking on it until it finally finished spewing out.

Sheila’s bubbling hot gas tasted terrible, it was deeply fermented and full of spicy heat from her past meals. Your eyes watered and your nostrils flared involuntarily. These gross farts of hers were so gigantic compared to you that they were almost like a fine mist now, a thick steamy fog that was superheated to unbearable degrees. You could feel it coating the inside of your chest, weighing down on your tiny limbs. The muggy fart-soaked miasma wasn’t just permeating through your tiny body though, it was also building up the temperature across Sheila’s entire ass crack as well…

Things Get Sweaty by NotOnTime

Mist became moisture, humidity became droplets, and soon enough the sweltering oven of smelly gas summoned up sweat from the giant woman’s pores. Immense globs of ass juice dribbled down her great chasm, each one like a miniature avalanche of salty liquid. You started to grow fearful of what would happen if one of those droplets made its way to you, would you drown inside it? Whatever the case, you didn’t have long to worry. In just that moment Sheila’s asshole made a minor twitching movement, disturbed by one single bead of sweat… only to allow another to run straight over her anal wrinkles.

You didn’t have a chance, not even to turn your head around to see it coming. One second you were stuck to Sheila’s sticky skin, the next her salty discharge had dissolved the slimy filth and carried it (and you) away. Your speck of a body was dragged along by a tiny droplet of ass sweat, barely sizable enough to be called a bead, and yet it was as large as a stadium to you. You flailed in a desperate panic, for all the good it did. Your oily shackles had been undone, but you were being pulled down by gravity within the sweat, deeper into the massive anal pit.

You watched in horror as you descended into the space between Sheila’s folds. The bands of rubbery flesh, previously strong enough to hold down your limbs, were now towering mountains of muscle compared to you. What little light that remained was pulled away from sight as your body sunk into the dark depths of her sphincter folds, like you were being sent to the bottom of a dreadful murky well. Suddenly Sheila's backdoor clenched down, squeezing you tightly in a vice and ejecting the moisture from her sweat. Like two hands being pressed firmly together, her anal wrinkles forced the salty stained liquid out from her giant pit, only leaving you crushed between them. It was unbelievably painful, but after a few seconds her asshole let up… only to playfully come crashing down on you again. Your tiny body was being compressed by an insane amount of pressure, writhing in agony within her fiery hot anal crater, and yet Sheila was moaning with glee.

"Ahhhhhh~ that feels so good! Are you enjoying it? If I concentrate really hard I can feel you in my asshole. You’re really tiny, but I can tell it’s you. I’ve been keeping my ass pointed up to help you get deeper in there, I’m really glad that it’s working.”

As she said this her colossal folds closed in on you again, smearing together painfully while Sheila “sensed” your tiny body. Her anus throbbed with hungry enthusiasm.

“I bet it must smell pretty ripe down there after all my big loud farts, doesn’t it? You can smell all the gas you like! Go right in the middle of my huge stinky asshole while it gives you a big hug. Don’t worry, I’ve got a lot more coming. My ass is really big, you know? I can store a lot of lovely farts inside this tank so there’s plenty left~”

Sheila’s mighty anus clenched in rhythm to her arousal, crushing your diminutive form. The gigantic filth-soaked folds squeezed inwards, lustfully constricting to elicit any sensation of pleasure for their owner. You screamed in despair as your scorching hot prison smothered you from head to toe in a soupy bath of oils and juices. The steamy extract of her farts had been pasted onto the inner crevices of her wrinkles with each release and now you were being crushed in it. Loud groans echoed through the giantess’s butt, shuddering through her sensitive hole as she once again filled with gas. In spite of this the horny shithole clenched you inwards, furthering your horrific descent into the rank sweltering darkness.

Outside your Auntie was wiggling her fat sexy booty from side to side, both in a teasing manner and a way to shake out more bubbles of gas. She let out a sensual breath from her mouth, loving how it felt to squeeze down on your tiny body with her backdoor. Just knowing you were lodged in such a place when she was about to fart made her very wet.

“Ahhh, here they come! Unnngh…”

What came next was several blaring devastating loud farts in a row, without even a chance for you to have a break in between. Sheila’s massive wiggling butt erupted with a huge chain of meaty ones, thick and moist from the depths of her colon. Her farts were long and drawn out, incredibly hot and noisy, giving you a perfect chance to experience just how painful it was to experience flatulence as a speck between her anal wrinkles.

The mountain-sized bands of skin expanded as Sheila’s gaping butthole shot out unfathomable amounts of air, but not wide enough for you to be freed from their grip. Instead the greasy folds warbled violently on your left and right, shaking your shrunken form with an intense engine-like speed while also pounding your body flat. It was like a pair of meaty walls clapping together, only with the agility of a jackhammer. You couldn’t even yell out for mercy, you were so helpless to her tremendous farts that the most you could do was try to endure through them. The sound was as deafening as ever, and the heat seared at your skin. Between blasts Sheila’s city-sized anus would close up, smearing its collected slime together, before burping open and unleashing the next horrible explosion.

The giant rumbling ass cheeks of your friend’s mother produced a variety of tones, all with the same noise of meaty mounds of blubbery fat smacking together. Her smell spread across the room, it had the thick fermented stench she was used to, amongst a deeper, more fresh potency. Sheila could feel her insides gurgling through her pudgy belly, the burritos she had for dinner were already starting to take effect. Smiling, she pushed with her ass a little harder, absolutely smothering you in the continued chains of farts. The sensation of her asshole buzzing and unloading such huge bursts of air felt so raunchy, and she was loving it.

“Mmmm… take it.” she grunted in an erotic voice, as she pushed again with her gassy booty.

Another tidal wave of pent up fumes detonated in succession, elongating the great storm you were suffering through. Just how much digestive air Sheila’s insides were supplying her with was nothing short of ridiculous, the constant gushing vapors made your head spin not just from the amount, but also the ferocity. Her ass had been going for what seemed like forever. It could have been seconds or minutes or even hours, you had no idea. The brutality of her butt blasts were so intense that you lost your sense of time, your sense of self. You were lodged in the constant battering of her massive vibrating wrinkles for too long, consumed by her bodily function of farting for such an unreasonable length that it became all you could think about in that moment. You were being devoured by her farts, absorbed into their power, all the while Sheila was tingling with desire.

Devoured by her Hungry Backdoor by NotOnTime

After another couple of sexy ass blasts her loud series of farts had ended, at least for the time being. Your brain had to take a moment to reboot itself before you gasped for air again, and you remembered where you currently situated. Grueling hot fumes hit your lungs like fire, the stench was nauseating, but you needed to inhale any small traces of oxygen you could find. Just then the gigantic walls clenched inwards, hungrily pulling you down deeper into Sheila’s juicy pink anal meat. It was much more difficult to find air while lodged this far between her tender sloppy slime-coated muscles, you could only take tiny gasps at a time. Meanwhile the giantess continued flexing her foul voracious asshole, cooing with lust as it twitched all over you.

“Maybe it’s about time you come around and be honest, that you’re loving all this gas.” Sheila said. “I get why you would lie about it, you were worried people would make fun of you, right? That girls wouldn’t like you, or would think that you’re gross? It’s okay though, I don’t mind one bit. And neither does Lillian. You’re free to shove your face in deep and kiss and sniff all the gas you could ever want. Speaking of…”

A great booming rumble came from inside of Sheila’s ass, louder than any other so far. Your heart raced as her giant shithole puckered up, clamping down on you with unbelievably hard strength. You couldn’t budge, your face was smashed directly into her oil-encrusted anal muscles without a microinch of space. The immense sphincter walls tensed and vibrated with the groans coming from within, a horrible monster of a fart was preparing itself to come loose. The giant adult woman’s rectum filled to the brim with intestinal air, knocking on the back end of her wrinkled orifice to come surging forth. With a raunchy excitement swelling inside her chest, she complied.

Even for Sheila’s oversized rear, the resulting fart was humongous. A massive roaring rumbling beast of an emission came rushing out from the depths of her ass, spewing her terribly thick scent everywhere. Her juicy butt cheeks grumbled with a voice of their own, droning on the massive outburst or air as it shook her bedframe. Deep noisy moist splatters of intestinal mist sprayed the inside of her globes, showering her bellowing anus and inner ass crack in a fresh film of toxic foul odor. The temperature spiked viciously inside her rubbery orifice, roasting the wrinkle hole’s rim as it continued to erupt. In the midst of all this you were suffering your utmost, facing obliteration on a scale you had never seen before.

The woman’s fart was her biggest one yet, bar none. Even against the world-shattering explosions you had dealt with until now, they were like a gentle warmup compared to this. The hefty dinner of burritos had finally taken full effect with Sheila’s gargantuan ass, supercharging her gassy release to monstrous proportions. The pain of her anal wrinkles reverberating on top of you tripled in speed, they mashed you against her sturdy grime-covered flesh without mercy, crashing repeatedly through your bones as if they didn’t even exist. Scalding hot winds devastated your eardrums, searing every orifice you had that wasn’t already covered in viscous anal fluids. You wanted to scream, you wanted to flail and fight back, but the overwhelming amount of raging hot gas was too powerful. Your pathetic shrunken body was helpless against the sheer magnitude of Sheila’s gigafart, unable to do anything but pray for the annihilation to end.

The aftermath was like something out of an apocalypse movie. Once again it took your brain a second to come back to reality, the brutal vibrations had really done a number on your body. Even though the worst part was over, the remaining scent was still just as dizzying. Sheila’s potent burrito bomb left an excruciating bad taste in your mouth, while you gasped for oxygen it tore a new one through your poor lungs. You gagged and started going into somewhat of a writhing fit from the smell. It was so terrible that it felt like you were melting. The city-size anus meanwhile, had tremors running all the way through it.

“Haaaaanhh~~!” Sheila moaned loudly right into her mattress.

That massive fart had hit her in just the right way. Wave after wave of euphoric tingles spread across her thick ass like melting butter, pleasurably warming through her hips and dripping down to her inflamed loins. The mixture of erotic stimulation and gastrointestinal relief left her incredibly turned on, and her luscious body craving for more. Without even realizing it at first, Sheila’s hand started creeping between her legs... Fear ripped your focus away from your own miserable wallowing. Suddenly the giant woman’s steaming hot asshole began pulsating around you. Her anus was trembling, twitching desperately in a way that couldn’t wait any longer.

“mmrnNGGH?!!”

Your shouts were muffled as Sheila’s gigantic anal wrinkles closed in. Her hungry backdoor was kneading its nasty fart-drenched folds together, smothering you inside. The horrific sound of her sloppy chewing wrinkles clenching together filled your ears, it was wet and sticky and rhythmic in nature. However, there was also a second sloshing sound overlayed with the throbbing of her juicy asshole. Sheila’s gargantuan fingers were rubbing the top of her pussy at the same time, stirring around her huge hooded clit. Right adjacent to her anus her massive pink vaginal opening was squeezing out hot sticky fluids from within, overflowing with involuntary squelching noises. Tantalizing waves of excitement spread through her crotch, feeding the giantess more pleasure. Her massive anus gripped you tight, shivering with anticipation.

“Blaise… hah… It feels so good, but I don’t think I can keep teasing myself any longer. It’s a bit embarrassing to say this to someone so much younger, but I want you in there… all the way inside my ass.”

“Hnh?!! NNNNHH!!!” you screamed.

“If it’ll help you admit to your own desires I’ll give you ALL of my giant-sized behind, my big sexy butt you’ve been staring at for so long, everything you could want. I know from the way you were digging into my asshole before dinner… you want to see what’s on the other side right? I’ll put you in deep… nice and deep into my big booty where all my amazing farts come from. It’ll be better than you can ever imagine… Mmmm…”

As Sheila moaned her intentions sensually to you, her words oozing with arousal, you felt her tremendous anal maw start to pull you in. Her crotch was already clenching down tight from rubbing her pussy, but now she was making it squeeze on purpose, consciously forcing her humongous anal muscles to contract around your body. The difference in force was staggering, you felt the sharp wrench of her flesh sucking you down with more vigor than it ever had before. Tingles ran through Sheila’s anus as she winked her gargantuan rubbery mountains together repeatedly. She didn’t need to use her fingers to bring you all the way inside her ass, in fact using just her butthole to gobble you up was a much more exciting method for her to indulge in.

Even after being sat on and crushed by her giant butt, you had never before felt such an incredible weight pressing down on your body. The horny clenching muscles of Sheila’s backdoor were absolutely unbearable, tightening down with such hungry ferocity that you were sure you’d be flattened into a fine paste. She was fully intent on sucking you all the way inside her asshole now, to insert you deep into her horrific bowels. It was like her anus was treating you as its meal, chewing you up inside its horrible salivating mouth before swallowing you alive. Over and over the giant pulsating shithole squeezed, each ravenous clench dragging you deeper. Sheila’s back was arched, her entire rear end was twitching with greedy pleasure. Her voice let out some sweet moans, but to you the sound was drowned out from the incredible sticky suction her butthole was making. Her thick anus was gulping down your tiny body little by little, inching you along to the other side of its giant sensitive gateway…

The blunt reality of where you were heading was starting to take hold of you. True despair began to settle in. You didn’t want this. You were going to be eaten anally by this woman’s city-sized asshole, and sent inside her gigantic horny bowels. Her massive body, her huge planetary jiggling ass was going to swallow you inside of it… and then what? Keep you trapped in there? Lose you inside like the shrunken speck of a person that you were? CONSUME you? You worried that you might not ever see the outside world again. You pictured yourself dying inside Sheila’s ginormous butt as she happily fed you her nuclear farts while she masturbated. Just then her thirsty bootyhole clenched down and you felt your legs reach open air. Your heart sank. This was it, no one was saving you this time.

Welcome Inside Auntie’s Bowels by NotOnTime

You plummeted through the pitch-black air. Helplessly smaller than a grain of sand, your tiny body fell down into the nightmare that was Sheila’s rectum. The width of her anal chamber stretched out far wider than that of her city-sized anus, growing even larger as its depth continued. From one side to another, it would be barely in focus to your small eyes, that is if you weren’t trapped in endless darkness. You landed with a rough impact, your limbs flailed as you rolled to a stop against her hot muscular flesh. For some reason your body was much more durable after being shrunken. If it wasn’t there wouldn’t be any way you could survive being crushed by Sheila’s ass, or being dropped the equivalent of several skyscrapers in height. Even with such a massive fall you were only as deep as the entrance to your Auntie’s bowels… or rather the exit.

The smell inside was atrociously foul, and you immediately started to go into convulsions. Your lungs ached and your body heaved, rejecting the ungodly stench. Wicked smells permeated through every square inch of Sheila’s bowels, absolutely reeking of her gas. Of course, this was where her torrential farts had come from, so it was appropriate that it smelled just as awful, but that fact didn’t make it any easier to get used to. You wheezed as her disgusting anal aroma filled your chest, these were the remnants of her burrito farts that hadn’t made it all the way out.

To make matters worse, the heat was slowly roasting you alive. Whenever Sheila hit you with her explosive farts you assumed that was the worst of her gas, that such a fiery hell couldn’t be this hot all the time. You were wrong. Inside the grown woman’s anal cavity was an unbearable oven of stink. The furnace of steamy air churned and bubbled with her body, sapping away your energy just with her sheer heat. You were trapped in the thick of it now, helpless to the inner bodily functions of her gigantic gassy booty. She hadn’t even done anything yet and already you felt incapacitated, completely unable to get up off your feet. This anal environment wasn’t a place anyone was meant to survive in, you were utterly screwed.

The massive rectal wall you were laying on throbbed, as if her colossal butt was still hungry for more. Her muscles tensed up and her hulking landscape of flesh bent inwards as she clenched her twitching asshole. The gigantic wrinkled hole you had just passed through squeezed down incredibly tight, searching for any presence remaining of your minuscule body. You felt the shockwaves of her enormous folds sliding against each other, right next to your position her massive city-sized anus was thoroughly trying to feel for you. The stiff muscles controlling her sphincter flexed, Sheila contracted her tight orifice until she was certain. Unable to sense your body any more, her asshole relaxed, but continued to quiver with a renewed lust. Massive ripples of pleasure shuddered up through her huge humid bowels as she moaned with delight.

“You’re in! You’re actually inside! I can’t believe it, you’re actually inside my big booty, oh god~!”

The giantess milf continued to moan with pleasure as her fingers rubbed her pussy. Just imagining your tiny form squirming inside her bowels made her slit gush, hot slimy juices ran down her engorged pink pussy lips. The natural lubrication felt extra good on her clit, Sheila continued to rub the pleasure button between her digits while she focused her thoughts on you. Waves of erotic tremors spread from her crotch, all the way down her loins, and as her lower body shook with pleasure so did your surroundings.

Inside her soaking hot bowels, Sheila’s horny muscles became more and more active. You screamed as her walls began to undulate, the small tingles making them throb were akin to a cataclysmic event for you. The back of her gigantic farthole twitched with desire, stretching the flesh beneath you to its whims, pulsating as your giant friend’s mother carelessly masturbated. You were nothing but a speck of dust caught in the motions of her pleasure, your body caught on the surface of her trembling anal walls. All you could do was endure the horror while desperately trying to not go into fits from the smell. Just then a bellowing groan echoed from the chasm deep within. Sheila’s huge rectum rumbled around you, the walls shaking as her guts stirred with more gas, until you were unceremoniously tossed off into the abyss.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” you screamed.

As soon as you were no longer attached to her sticky anal flesh your body once again went into a freefall, only for a much much longer distance this time. You dropped down like a penny out of an airplane, plummeting hopelessly deep into the thick booty of your well-endowed Auntie. Thanks to her ass pointing directly up in the air while she touched herself, your descent had a straight path down, deeper than where her fingers could even reach. It was the most terrifying experience in your life, you were falling miles deep into her massive anal cavity, down into the darkness where her potent burritos were cooking up a gigantic storm. As you fell, more rumbling gurgles echoed through her depths, sending awful murky gas your way. The bubbles of intestinal steam rose high into Sheila’s rectum, tasting absolutely awful with decay, until they were trapped inside by her closed anus. To your surprise your body was so pathetically small that the rising gas was able to provide some lift, slowing your descent for a moment until you passed all the way through.

After getting a face-first dive into Sheila’s gurgling fart mist, your body continued to fall, eventually landing about 5 inches deep into her bowels. The abrupt stop was caused by some lumpy anal tissue. As you went deeper into Sheila’s bowels her walls became more twisted and uneven, and the curved ripple of flesh was jutting out just far enough to catch your body. The impact smashed you against her supple meat, bouncing your tiny body over it until you landed in a pool of horrendous anal juices. Maybe “pool” wasn’t the correct word for it. Across the depths of Sheila’s inner ass various patches of filthy liquid were scattered across the landscape, but to your perspective they were each as big as an entire lake. It was her viscous anal slime made to ease the lubrication of her bowel movements, a noxious mixture of natural juices and terrible substances that you didn’t want to think about. Thankfully the sticky lake of fluids you had fallen into wasn’t too dirty, but it was still incredibly sticky and hard to swim around in.

The entire world around you started the rock as Sheila spanked her doughy ass. She had felt your tiny body ricochet off her anal walls and was getting more playful.

“Ohhh was that you in there? I felt something tickling around the inside of my butt, but I’m not sure. Have you already made your way that far inside…?” Sheila wondered ominously.

Just then her enormous lumpy walls began to churn. Sheila’s anal passageway began to contract in on itself, squeezing its vast mountains of flesh together. You gasped in frozen awe as her sticky muscles undulated from underneath you, it was like the surface of the Earth’s crust had started to wobble around like a water bed. Great massive chunks of intestinal flesh rose into the sky, squishing against the gummy rippled walls on the opposite side. The world collapsed inwards as Sheila squeezed her bowels, the incredible lakes of oozing slime splashing around the surface of her organic tunnel. Hot tidal waves of mucus crashed over your puny form, sending you into a whirlpool of anal destruction.

“Hmmm I think if I concentrate really hard I can locate you… Is that you? No wait, I think this is you!”

Again and again Sheila’s anal walls throbbed together, squeezing until they could find you. Your tiny nub of a body sloshed around through her massive sea of juices, uselessly flailing to the whims of her bowels. As she called it out, her gigantic walls of anal tissue slammed down on your shape, pinning you between the lumps of squishy flesh. Sheila cooed as her internal flesh smeared itself on top of your body, getting an exhilarating rush out of feeling you this deep inside her. Her fingers passionately stroked her pussy as she massaged her booty muscles within, squeezing the humongous pulsating meat all around you. The horrific sensation of being pinned between her walls didn’t last long however, the sticky bath of anal juices carried your tiny body along its current, through the small gaps inside her twisting chamber.

Just as you thought you were about to drown in slime you managed to reach a pocket of horrible foul-smelling air. All you could do was gasp into the abyss before you were thrown back under, tossed around like a lost rag inside an ocean of stormy fluids. Sheila’s fat ass wobbled as she wiggled it from side to side, delighting herself on finally getting to masturbate with you inside her booty. She had been waiting so long to bring out her perverted desires, to feed you to her massive rump so you could both help each other get off. The feeling wasn’t as mutual as she thought though, because your side of the experience was more like being in the center of a devastating typhoon.

“PLEASE GOD!” you yelled in your spare moments of drifting afloat the surface of slime. “SHEILA STOP!!”

Sheila continued to moan as she played with squeezing her ass, her face growing more hot as her arousal continued to build up. That wasn’t the only thing building up inside her though, as a rumbling groan called out from inside her guts. Bloated pressure traveled all the way down her colon, getting louder as it went, until it finally disturbed the sloshing nightmare you found yourself trapped in. The woman’s walls retracted slightly as more gurgling sounds entered her ass, preparing itself for what was to come. Much like Lillian, Sheila didn’t have any say in the matter. When her ass decided it was time to blast, it was time to blast.

Inside a Woman’s Farting Ass by NotOnTime

The accompanying burst of odors coming into her rectum was violent, but not as violent as you had expected. When you were trapped inside Sheila’s enormous butthole her farts were always rapid explosions of pressure, but from the other side you realized her gas only came in as fast as it was produced. Bubble after bubble of horrid air filled the space inside her anal cavity, the woman’s mighty ass rumbled as it felt more coming. Wading chest-deep inside her nasty wet mucus, you could feel the wretched waves of heat wash over you as each new addition to her fart built up. It tasted atrocious, like your throat was inhaling from a scorching hot hair dryer, but suddenly you remembered how her gas provided you some lift while you were falling. Maybe if enough pressure was built up, the force from Sheila’s fart could actually launch you back outside? Your body was definitely small enough, maybe it could work…

Loud anal groans bellowed from the depths beyond, rudely belching out humongous payloads of methane for you to taste. Sheila’s ass rumbles were thunderous in nature, booming with such incredible bass that it caused her innards to tremble. Her huge juicy cheeks acted almost like a form of soundproofing, keeping the rumbling intestinal noises muffled to her ears, while deafening to yours. You gagged as more potent gas clouded your surroundings, the intense odor was only growing thicker as time went by. The sheer amount of gas made Sheila’s rectal walls swell up, but she wasn’t going to let it out just yet.

“Mmmm that feels good…” Sheila moaned, wiggling her plump bloated butt around. “It’s all that burrito steam from dinner, filling up inside my ass… where you are. You like it, don’t you?” Her fingers continued rubbing her drenched pussy, she was clearly getting off to this new form of fart play. “It’s okay… I’ll make sure to hold it in a bit for you.”

Another ear-splitting groan came from the beast within, announcing a fresh batch of putrid gases entering the rectum. Sheila’s twitching walls expanded with the additional bubbles coming in, her anus clenching playfully to keep it all contained inside. As the giant booty chamber slowly filled, you felt the pressure begin bearing down on you. It was getting harder to push out air from your lungs and your inner ears started to ache. Huge terrifying quakes rocked your world, Sheila’s colossal butt was purring as it held in all her stinky gas. You gagged, feeling light-headed, struggling to stay conscious above the pool of disgusting anal juices. Just the simple act of this giantess holding in her fart was stripping away your strength, the pressure was too much for you to handle! You wheezed for oxygen, praying what was coming was enough to launch you back out. The gurgling bowels tensed up, and the back of Sheila’s anus started bulging outwards, preparing to fire.

What came next was unlike anything you’d ever been through before. Your Auntie’s juicy ass detonated in a deafening explosion of anal fumes, the force shooting out from her backdoor felt like it could wipe entire cities into dust. The shockwaves of sound were unbelievable, as if her giant hollow tunnel of flesh was working to amplify the volume. Again you couldn’t hear anything but pain blasting in your eardrums, her foul fiery winds scorched your skin pink while an onslaught of pressure exploded through her rampaging butthole. This was what it was like being inside a woman’s ass as she farted, it was a devastating storm of heat and sound. As you endured the excruciating eruption you felt Sheila’s walls tremble violently. Bits of filth and moisture blew past your face, splashing you with the noxious rank scent of her past meals… but through the pain you then realized that your body wasn’t being carried out with them.

You jerked forwards, reaching your arms out for the swirling blast to come grab you, but your body wouldn’t budge. From the stomach down your body was still stuck in Sheila’s anal mucus, the sticky disgusting fluid was preventing your escape. Desperately you splashed and struggled through her intestinal sludge, you didn’t have much time to get free, but it wasn’t working. You were already too deep inside her bowels for the suction of wind to lift you out, and the stickiness of her ass’s slime was holding you in place. It should have come to no surprise. When you were trapped against Sheila’s anus before, just a thin layer of oils was enough to stop you from being blown away. Of course this plan wouldn’t work, it was obviously flawed, but it was the only hope in your heart you had left. Sheila’s catastrophic booty bomb roared by at brutal speeds, vibrating the entirety of her anal canal and you in it. Just out in the distance, miles overhead, you could see light coming from Sheila’s open anus. It was so hopelessly far away, shaped like a distant star, rumbling as the rest of her potent gas was carried outside.

“Hnnnngh! Ahhhhh… so good…”

The horny giantess moaned in an intoxicated grunt as she farted, loving how the torrent of air felt as it came rushing out her booty. She could feel her bowels shaking from deep inside, and pictured you smothered by her gas. Just the idea of ripping it loose with your shrunken body inside of her felt so hot. You were just an ordinary young man, and yet right now her massive ass was holding you deep within and embracing you with her huge boisterous farts. Pleasure coursed through her nerves, juices leaked from her pussy and down her thick quivering thighs. Her vaginal canal down her tightened with pleasure, yearning for stimulation of its own, and in response her bowels buckled inwards as well.

The slimy anal nethers contracted greedily, forcibly squeezing out the rest of Sheila’s gas as they caved in. In the midst of your despair the gigantic bowels clenched and swallowed, sliding your tiny body deeper into hell. Your plan to escape was a dud, there wasn’t any possible way to save yourself anymore. You were doomed, trapped inside the huge booty chasm of a sexually overcharged milf for what seemed like the rest of your life. Nothing awaited you except her hungry trembling anal slime and even more violent outbursts of foul gas. Looking up, the faint light from Sheila’s anus was getting further away, fading as the gigantic walls pulled you down and closed in.

“Noo… noooooooo…” you whispered, barely able to speak any more.

With another aroused lurching motion, Sheila’s pulsating innards gulped some more, sucking you lower into the darkness. The hellish temperature only worsened as you descended, your minuscule body was being slurped down along with her slimy anal juices. In light of the recent fart the smell was excruciatingly potent, only getting thicker as time went on. You couldn’t possibly swim back against the flowing current of ass juices at your size, nor could you climb up the slippery gummy walls of throbbing flesh. All you could do was wallow in misery as you were swallowed deeper into Sheila’s gigantic ass.

The huge woman smiled as she felt the tiny tingly nub in her bowels sliding further inside. It was a very faint feeling given how small you were, but she was certain it was you. Her hips shivered with pleasure, unaware that her anal muscles were doing most of the work, Sheila assumed you were diving deeper into her ass from your own free will. She moaned lovingly. The way she imagined it, her rank blaring fart had finally been enough for you to give in, and admit your fetish for her steaming hot gas. After that you must have started to dig yourself deeper, in a horny frenzy, passionately going right into the smelly source.

In the middle of envisioning your scenario, Sheila’s fingers started to enter her pussy before she even realized it. Her starving womanhood squeezed down on her fingers, eagerly sucking the digits like they were candy. Sloppy juices poured out from her tender vaginal opening, as if the throbbing snatch was salivating with pleasure. Sheila was more than happy to feed her neglected pussy, but still remained focused on the gurgling tingly sensation coming from inside her ass. Her fingers massaged the inner muscles of her love tunnel, stirring around her flesh and nearby guts. You grimaced as you felt the walls bend from her massive probing fingers. The added stimulation only made her filthy bowels throb faster, egging along her rectum’s desire to eat you alive.

You choked and spat as you had to hack up Sheila’s anal slime from the back of your throat. The taste was absolutely vile, it was like her putrid farts were given liquid form. As if the stench wasn’t bad enough already, her humongous colon rumbled, sending more foul fermented air gushing your way. While your Auntie’s giant anal walls pulsated greedily around you from all sides, your body was tossed around, sent tumbling inside wave after massive wave of disgusting bodily mucus. Sheila’s excited bowels became utterly ravenous as you traveled deeper, twisting and squeezing in a dizzying cyclone of rhythmic sloppy clenches. It was a struggle just to gasp for breath, everything was smothering your face, squishing you along the organic tunnel, and practically drowning you in bubbling anal nectar…

Consumed by Sheila’s Bowels by NotOnTime

“Aaahhnn~! Are you enjoying yourself inside my big butt?” Sheila called out to you in a sexy voice. “You perverted little man, squirming deeper and deeper inside my ass! It’s okay… just let out all your pent up lust on my bowels. Rub yourself all over anywhere you like, enjoy it, just like I am…”

As she said this she plunged her fingers even deeper into her pussy. The sensitive tissue clamped down and forced out a sticky glob of juices right into her hand. The horny mother’s ass muscles swelled with another heaving throb, sucking your body down until you splattered straight against a dead end. You raised your head wearily, battered and waist-deep in stinky sludge, your limbs aching from exhaustion as you tried to move. The thick wall you had hit was the far end of Sheila’s rectum, the quivering corner of her bowels, right nearby her shuddering nethers. The rest of her anal tunnel turned a direct 90 degrees into the area of her sigmoid colon, a passageway to the soaking hot hellscape beyond, a place where almost nothing could reach you. Just the thought of being sent down there was terrifying, practically a death sentence. As if the huge grumbling colon could sense you were right next to it, it twitched hungrily at you, the walls eagerly shaking in anticipation. Just then a bout of horrible gas burst out from the darkness, pelting you with the worst miasma ever. You keeled over, gagging on the giant bubble of burrito-fueled vapors.

Please… anything… anyone out there… help me” you silently begged.

Your desperate pleas for mercy were rewarded with another massive load of gas erupting into Sheila’s rectum, filling up her indifferent bowels with more toxic air. The giant organic tube of flesh rumbled with a calamitous intensity. The scalding hot gases created tremendous booming vibrations so loud that they were ruthlessly drumming the inside of your skull. It wasn’t that you were getting closer to where the gurgling noises of her ass came from, the truth was you were already inside it. All the ominous bubbly sounds that her huge jiggling booty produced before she had to fart, the muffled groaning you heard when your face was shoved in between her ass cheeks, you were currently sitting at ground zero of where they were the loudest. In the distance a gargantuan fart cracked off, blasting the entombed air out Sheila’s big sweaty puckered anus. Your world shook, but the expelled anal air was so far away that it didn’t have any leverage to pull you along with it.

Sheila moaned with satisfaction as she ripped another stinky fart, loving the feeling of deep bassy reverberations coursing through her thick jumbo ass. She was really getting off to her own flatulence, she hadn’t felt this good about having a gassy episode in a long time, and it was all thanks to you. A drooling smile spread across her face as she felt even more gurgling fumes rumble through her colon, this was going to be a big one. Her nethers clenching in anticipation, Sheila increased the speed of which she was fingering herself, her face breathing heavier into her mattress. It felt like she was mixing up her insides, hot tingles were rising up from within her ass alongside her sultry gas. Somewhere in there was your tiny form, basking in the swirling girth of her sweltering fart. Sheila let out a vocal cry of bliss as the accumulated gas shot out of her butthole, her fingers didn’t stop pounding her wet pussy slit as it erupted through her butt cheeks. Her eyebrows furrowed, enraptured by pleasure, the thundering force of her release was big enough to shake her whole bedframe.

For you the impact wasn’t just shaking her mattress, it felt like a meteor had slammed into the planet, furiously racking the meaty walls around you. The storm raged overhead, bellowing through the giant milf’s bowels with wisps of filth and encrusted juices spewing on by. Her superheated fart cranked the temperature within to absurdly punishingly hot degrees. Even after the explosion eventually fizzled off you were left desperately heaving on her wicked broiling miasma. The air seared your lungs, making you want to claw at your chest to stop the burning sensation. As Sheila’s fervidly masturbated, her stimulating movements rocked your anal chamber. You were choking on the fermented remnants of her previous meals, swallowing unhealthy amounts of moist fumes produced by her ass.

The giant intestinal walls continued to clench, pulsating with lewd sticky enthusiasm on all sides. Still plastered to the back corner of Sheila’s rectum, the foul heat only made you worry more about being sucked down her horrid colon’s gullet. Colossal rivers of slime were drooling down from the flexing cavern above, slowly oozing along the giant lumpy anal walls and pooling around your location. The abundant sloshing anal juices made you feel like Sheila’s ass was salivating with desire, as if it was longing to devour your shrunken body. Her heartbeat was racing now, growing more excited as she filled up with pleasure.

“Ohhhh it feels amazing!” Sheila moaned, the pitch of her voice was getting higher as her pleasure soared. “I’ll give you all the farts you like! Whenever you need me to, I can let loose all over your tiny body! You can stay inside my ass as long as you want, live out all your naughty fantasies deep inside my bowels!”

Your face twisted in anguish from what she was saying. You didn’t want any of this! At first you didn’t mind her huge ass, her huge wobbling booty looked amazing from the outside, and bouncing on it like a trampoline was initially fun, but as soon as you fell between her giant cheeks things spiraled out of control. You didn’t have a fetish for her farts or for being smothered inside her bowels. At your current size her ass was a tortuous nightmare, a dangerous foul-smelling dreadful place from which you couldn’t escape. You wished you had never shrunken in the first place, nothing good could ever come of being so small.

The giant woman’s body was reaching its limit. Her bowels were twitching faster and faster, squeezing inwards to smother you. The thick soupy anal juices swirled around like tidal waves as her fart canal throbbed, burying you under enormous tons of viscous liquid and stifling anal meat. Outside Sheila squealed with delight, the tingles had grown too strong and were shooting through her loins like sparks of electricity. Her colon shuddered before you, undulating, more eager than ever to coax you deep inside. Tossed inside the maelstrom of intestinal froth, your minuscule body was pounded against the giantess’s masticating walls. You felt like you were being pummeled by her ass savagely, and without remorse, but the truth was you hadn’t seen anything yet. Just beyond the thick meaty walls of Sheila’s inner booty, her gigantic womb was pulsating next to you in anticipation.

Your Auntie’s breath was ragged, a thick line of saliva was running down her chin but she didn’t care. She was panting fast and hard, entranced by the euphoric pleasures coming from her backside. Fingering herself with rapid speeds, she kept ramming her slutty pussy. The intoxicating pleasure built, swelling inside her body like a balloon, larger and larger, until eventually it popped with an incredible surging burst.

“Oh yes! Yes! hnnnnnNNNHHHGHH!!” she cried out.

Everything around you quivered to an abrupt end, seizing up in unison. The powerful bowel walls suddenly clamped together like a vice, slamming down on top of your tiny body without mercy. For a few severely painful seconds your were flattened by Sheila’s shivering anal muscles, her disgusting pressurized juices forced their way down your throat and into your stomach, filling your ears and nose and any other available orifices. You tried to scream out in agony but it was far too painful. Immediately following the great crushing, the bottom-heavy woman’s ass went into rolling convulsions. Her inner depths started repeatedly squeezing and smashing down on top of you in a dizzying frenzy. Huge waves of bliss spread through her booty, again and again, hammering her nerves with wonderful erotic pleasure.

You were spun about inside the abyss, like a laundry machine, unable to tell which way you were going, until a massive lurch of suction came from the sigmoid colon. With a splashing ocean of juices, Sheila’s hungry intestinal tract guzzled you down, swallowing you like a voracious monster, deeper and deeper into the darkness where you would never be found. Your body threw up the thick frothy juices from your stomach and then you screamed, wailing in terror and you were sent winding down the giant anal throat. Sheila’s hefty ass twitched and jerked as it glistened with beads of sweat. Her pussy had erupted in pleasure with a burst of juices, spraying all over her bedsheets. She couldn’t stop moaning from how good it felt, the sensation was too strong. Everything for you inside her colon’s depths became worse than before. The walls squeezed closer together and were more suffocating, every surface of the giant organic tunnel was covered in thicker, more slimy anal mucus. Your body ragdolled around helplessly and Sheila’s bowels chewed you up, rhythmically pulsating in ecstasy, indifferent to your suffering.

As everything trembled around you, your body had finally reached the limit of exhaustion.

Ah, this must be her body cumming” you thought to yourself, in a weary state of mind.

It felt so strange to you, even after everything you had been through, that you were somehow inside your friend’s mother’s ass while she was having an orgasm. In the chaotic mess of her sloshing spasming bowels, you were having an out-of-body experience, finally letting go of your sense of self. You felt everything start to go dark, despite being in pitch blackness already, another layer of darkness swept over you. Then you fell into unconsciousness. You were finally at peace from the horrible ordeal. Sheila’s ass continued to convulse, gulping you down deeper as she came.

End Notes:

That's all I've got, hope you enjoyed it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9779