Lillian's Beach Booty by anonlol, NotOnTime
Summary:

(Formerly titled "Giantess/shrinking & farts - Beach day (Lillian's route)")

One day, for reasons that escape your comprehension, you shrink really small (ranging from about 1/2 inch to 1/10 inch or 1cm to 1 millimeters approx.), and you don't really know why. Did someone do it? Did something cause it? Who, or what? Unfortunately for you, you won't get many chances to find out, as you have to try your best and survive as you're not alone. The girls that you were just hanging out with or happened to be around are now seemingly impossibly gigantic. You might try to alert them of your presence, but that might not end up being the best idea.

[This story is sort of a spiritual successor to TinyMan0001's 'Giantess/fart shrinking' stories, though not intended to be a carbon copy of it. One difference is that whether farts shrink you is up to whoever is writing, though I at least chose to leave the cause of shrinking mysterious at the beginning, and also because it slightly contradicts some backstory (I also left open the possibility for a girl to intentionally shrink you). However, like it, it's largely focused on the shrinking side, though I guess I can leave a branch dedicated for a giantess/growth route if anyone's interested on adding to that. Also, similarly, the girls may be aware or unaware of your shrunken form. Usually, I'd say they should progress from unaware to aware, depending on the girl and the situation though.

This story is a more user-friendly display for the interactive I made at Writing.com, though here we have to do away with the ability to have other people directly add chapters, and instead I'll be posting the more relevant routes done so far.

Original link here: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-Giantessshrinking--farts

PS: The Giga tag was just selected in relation to the main character's perspective, this is mostly a shrinking story, not growth focused, though a growth route may be done in the future.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Butt, Odor, Crush, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No Word count: 39891 Read: 122854 Published: October 15 2020 Updated: January 20 2022
Story Notes:

The main focus of these stories are butt and farts, though boobs are not discarded. Not into feet, piss, and not much into vore either (mouthplay would be fine though).

1. Intro/Character Profiles by anonlol

2. It's the first day of summer vacation! by anonlol

3. Beach shrinking... by anonlol

4. Found by Lillian... by anonlol

5. Hurricane Lillian by NotOnTime

6. Pretending you're not there by NotOnTime

7. Dragged down her butt by NotOnTime

8. Face-First Against Her Folds by NotOnTime

9. Letting Out Some More Gas First by NotOnTime

10. Into The Ocean Waves by NotOnTime

11. Surviving Off Her Anal Air by NotOnTime

12. Surprise Entrance Into Her Gassy Depths by NotOnTime

13. All The Way Inside Lillian’s Giant Ass by NotOnTime

14. Back Outside, Now What What All That? by NotOnTime

15. She’ll Take Good Care Of You by NotOnTime

16. A Ridiculously Thick Caboose by NotOnTime

17. Returned To Lillian’s Eagerly Twitching Anus by NotOnTime

18. More Brutal Rumbling Farts by NotOnTime

19. Alone With Her, No Holding Back by NotOnTime

20. Caught Between Her Massive Farting Wrinkles by NotOnTime

21. Enduring As Best You Can by NotOnTime

22. You Succumb To Her Ass by NotOnTime

23. She Can’t Hold Back Anymore by NotOnTime

24. Inside Her Bowels As She Masturbates by NotOnTime

25. Taking Her There Yourself by NotOnTime

26. Back To Reality by NotOnTime

Intro/Character Profiles by anonlol
Author's Notes:

This is the introductory portion, not a chapter per se back in the original interactive, where all characters I've made so far are described, though not necessarily all of them will be featured here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Characters:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaise (You): 17 years old guy on his senior year of highschool. Tall (190 cm/6'3") for your age, with a somewhat tanned skin tone and messy black hair and eyes. You're a quiet guy that likes to keep a low profile, slightly athletic with a bit of muscle (Blaise weighs around 198 lbs/90 kg), but never joined any sports team. You get decent grades with little studying, except on numerical things like Math, but you never fit in with the intellectual types either, although you enjoy reading quite a bit. You also like anime and videogames like most guys, and are rather introverted. You didn't have many friends, though you have quite a few acquaintances. You wonder if the friends that you do have are the reason for that...

[Additional notes: You have a crush on your friend Jen, but have never worked up the courage to ask her out, and at the same time, Lillian makes things extremely difficult and awkward. Also, while this won't be mentioned a lot in-story but is relevant for minor background stuff, Blaise is of Mexican origin]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian: 17 years old. She's massive for a girl, standing at the same height as you (190 cm/6'3") and weighing even more than you (105 kg/231 lbs). She's got fair skin, long straight black hair and emerald eyes. As these numbers suggest, she's on the chubby side, though she has a proportionately slim waist and somewhat large boobs, and instead, most of her weight is in a gigantic jiggling ass, the biggest in school that you know of, and thick thighs to go with it. She does have a bit of a tummy, but admittedly, this only gives her a cute look. Lillian has been your friend since kindergarten, and self-proclaimed best one at that, however, as you didn't really have any other friends for a long time, there was no contesting that claim. Still, you know each other very well, and she's comfortable around you beyond measure. Your relationship has also become a bit odd as you both hit puberty. The reason being that Lillian loves to tease you more than anything else in the world, and has practically no shame when it comes to it. She loves teasing you using her body, and specially her biggest feature, her ass. She often sits on your lap, chest, or even your face whenever she gets the chance, or lean her butt against you so you can feel it, or downright grab your hands and make them squeeze her rear, or shove them into her crack, and adores your shy/embarrassed reaction; she also tries to get you to rest your head or face on her butt whenever she gets an excuse for it. You wonder if you only put up with this because you've been friends for so long. She downplays all of this as just innocent teasing like old times, a claim that you can't deny since even since you were kids she often liked to sit on you or pin you under her weight in one way or the other. She doesn't exactly bully you, many times she just enjoyed the feeling of you resting on her soft body like a pillow, to the point that you've taken naps resting your head on her belly or lap/thighs sometimes, though she also enjoys the opposite, feeling you under her own mass. It just comes across as overwhelming because of her own sheer size.

Since she loves to show off her big ass to you and tease you with it, she always wears extremely tight pants that make you wonder how she managed to fit into them, and isn't shy at flashing you her underwear, which, as far as you can tell from the times you've been at her house (and she lives next to you, to top things off), all consists of thongs and variants of that. She's cheerful, mischievous, playful and fairly lazy when it comes to physical work. Despite her appearance, she's surprisingly strong and athletic when she plays sports or does some activity for P.E, but only when forced to, or taunted into, otherwise she chooses to laze around whenever she can get away with it. Her rationale being that she doesn't want to do any serious amount of exercise because she doesn't want to burn off any fat, and specially her butt's. In fact, she wants it to get even bigger and fatter, much to your dismay and embarrassment. Because of this, and her aforementioned size, she loves to eat and eats a lot, most of it being fatty and sugary foods. And it's this habit which brings about her next 'quirk', so to speak; because of the immense volume of food she eats all the time (or whatever reason, as you can't think of any other) she's pretty much gassy all the time, and unlike most girls, isn't shy to let it rip right there and then (and she's practically incapable of sbd's, all of her releases are huge and loud, and even what she considers a small fart is pretty darn big to anyone else). In fact, she often farts when she sits on you, which she finds hilarious. Also, due to her hanging out in your house a lot, she fell in love with Mexican food, specially with burritos, which only make her even gassier. She practically eats at least one serving every day, and when she can, she gets away with eating much more.

She's been friends with Jen for as long as you have, and while they're mostly on good terms, their relationship is also a bit odd, in that at times she's supportive to her, knowing she has a crush on you (unknown to you), but at other times, she stands as her rival over you. They also have a sort of rivalry regarding their 'best features', her boobs vs her ass. However, most of the time they hang out as good friends, with you most of those times.

Measurements: 37 - 32 - 56

[Additional notes: Admittedly, she's my favorite character, and I hope to see a lot from her]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen: 18 years old. She's also tall for a girl, but not as much as Lillian (180 cm / 5'10"), and while she's also rather thick, she doesn't weigh as much (80 kg / 176 lbs). She has an hourglass shaped body (still bottom heavy despite her huge chest) and even though she sports the biggest bust in school, her butt is still bigger than it. It's considered to be second to Lillian's only, but Lillian's is easily twice as big as it despite that. She has creamy white skin and light brown wavy hair that she often wears as a ponytail, and her eyes are hazel colored. Unlike Lillian, she doesn't have a noticeable tummy, her stomach is smooth and mostly flat, though it has a tiny bit of pudge that makes it soft. She was rather chubby as a child, but that 'baby fat' is what ended up giving her her prodigious curves, and while she started out feeling self conscious about her body proportions and weight, she's come to feel comfortable in her body thanks to you. Now she carries her size and weight with unparalleled grace.

Your second friend, she came into your life much later than Lillian, when you were 12 and entered middle school. Your friendship is on much more wholesome terms than Lillian's, and the two of you have developed a rather obvious crush on each other, but neither has realized nor acted upon it. To further complicate things, you seldom get alone time, as Lillian tags along 99% of the time as well. Jen's very kind, optimistic and affectionate, so she's hugged you a fair amount of times, making you intensely red with embarrassment, and when she sits next to you and you feel her soft hips leaning on yours, you struggle to retain your composure. You love everything about her, her personality and her looks both. She sometimes is annoyed by Lillian's 'hogging' you, and is surprisingly hostile to any other girl that shows any interest on you, though you're largely unaware of that. Her relationship with Lillian is a bit odd, as they're both good friends, but rivals at times, mostly over you, but also about their own perceived beauty. She considers most other girls aren't even competition when it comes to your affections, but will still make it clear you're off-limits (when you're not present).

On an unrelated note, she's become fond of anime, videogames and other stuff thanks to you. At school, she likes to play basketball or volleyball, the latter being her favorite sport; however, she turned down joining the school's team to have as much time as possible to hang out with you, even if Lillian were also part of the equation. Still, she tries to spend quality time with you (alone) whenever possibly, but only succeeding few times. Following Lillian's advice, Jen tries to use her butt to entice you, in addition to her boobs, though she's much more subtle about it than her. She often wears tight jeans at school, and short shorts/booty shorts when hanging out outside school. Neither Lillian nor her are fond of skirts or dresses.

Even though she's not Mexican, she was raised there up until she was around 10, and as such, she too is pretty fond of Mexican food. Unlike Lillian, however, she's never let loose around you, worried that that'd gross you out, despite Lillian's completely opposite behavior. She even told her that of all people, Blaise would be the most prepared one, having endured years and years of farts from her and that she should eventually reveal the truth about her gas, but she's chosen not to act upon that advice. By Lillian's own claim, she's got Jen beat in noise by a long shot and volume though not by much, but if Jen happens to eat anything with beans, even Lillian calls her farts 'downright toxic'. She's respected Jen's wishes so far and hasn't revealed this side of hers to you (yet).

Measurements: 48 - 27 - 51

[Additional notes: Lillian lives next to your house, but Jen also lives within the same block/neighborhood. Not counting Ariadne, Jen's the physically strongest/most athletic out of all these girls, though Lillian is surprisingly close at least in terms of strength.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secondary characters
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. McAllen: Age unknown. She's been your Art teacher since middle school. She's on the taller end of the spectrum for women, but is shorter than Lillian or Jen at 175 cm / 5'8" tall. Like Jen she has a rather pale, but healthy looking skin tone, but unlike her, her face and chest have cute, faint freckles; she has shoulder length red hair. She looks ageless, for all you know she could be 20, or she could be 38, no way to tell. She has a considerably large bust, almost tied with Jen's in size and a mostly flat stomach, though it does have a bit of pudge, which might be a sign that she either doesn't work out much or isn't as young as you may think. However, everything goes out of whack when you look below her waist, she has insanely wide hips and an absolute monster of an ass, whose heft is such that the floor slightly shakes whenever she walks, though you need to pay attention to feel it, and suspect she might be heavier than Lillian despite her apparent smaller size; her classroom chair, which seems to be a rather fancy executive leather one, constantly had a pair of unnaturally wide and deep indents. She seems to be aware of its tremendous size, and every single class she wears whatever accentuates it the most and fits her mood, mostly incredibly tight jeans or yoga pants that are a few sizes too small for her, giving students glimpses of her underwear at times, which all seem to be thongs, or panties so small that they got turned into thongs and got swallowed into her abyss of a crack; but on occasion she also surprises with pencil skirts capable of giving even the most chaste of men a heart attack. Her butt seemingly defies reality, it's absurdly huge, easily twice as big as Lillian's, but it's round and doesn't appear to have any noticeable cellulite, and it jiggles like jello even with her smallest motions, which makes it extremely difficult for guys to pay attention to her class. She has a quite bubbly personality and is a very enthusiast teacher, actually good at her job 'distractions' aside.

To further complicate things, she's also VERY playful and rather touchy-feely with students, specially male ones. And in your current group, you're the only guy, so you're her main, and likely only target whenever you have class with her. She's sat on your lap or sat very close next to you many more times than you'd be embarrassed to admit, has joked about you staring or getting distracted by her humongous 'assets' and also joked about waiting for your graduation to date you, and while all that is seen as all fun and jokes by the girls in your group, something about the way she looks at you makes you think she may not be quite joking, but you're afraid to find out. And it's not like she's been mean to you in any way, she's nothing but sweet, if perhaps a bit too playful.

With people she's fond of or considers close, she often prefers to be called Lulu, Lourdes being her first name. The insane mass of her butt all but confirms she's rather lazy (at physical tasks) and enjoys food quite a lot. Despite having the appetite of a growing child or teen, her body's certainly not as young anymore. Owing to her butt's tremendous size, there's a recurring joke among students that her farts must be truly devastating, and some claim that the floor and chairs shook when she's let loose, when she thought she was alone in the classroom. Whether those rumors are true or not, you'd rather not ever find out.

Measurements: 44 - 28 - 62

[Additional notes: Probably my personal 2nd favorite. Also, while Lillian is considered to have the biggest ass in school, that is only among students. Ms. McAllen easily blows her out of the water when teachers are also accounted. Also, She's actually good friends with her, and at least one possible route could involve Lillian finding you shrunken and give you to her, either aware or unaware. Neither Lillian nor Jen consider her an actual threat, and Lillian in particular enjoys her shenanigans with you.]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariadne: 22 years old. Your older sister (adopted though), she's even taller than you and Lillian at 197 cm / 6'5". Like you, she has medium dark/tanned skin. Her hair is long and black, but also wavy. She's basically built like an Amazon, she's more athletic than anyone else you know, but still doesn't look ripped in any way, except maybe in her arms. Her stomach is smooth and flat, but still soft. Her figure, however, is beyond impressive, she sports a huge ass that is about as big as Lillian's and her bust matches its size (which makes it bigger than Jen's by a lot). She's in college, but comes back regularly to visit, specially on summer vacation and winter break.

As one would expect of an older sibling, she does a bit of bantering/teasing/light bullying to you, but she's not actually mean, and more often than not she's quite affectionate, and perhaps too much at times. She likes to hug you, sit on your lap or have you rest on hers among other things. She's also fairly protective of you, but she's more or less given Lillian a free pass, and sometimes teases that you should ask her out. She's the only person you know to regularly exercise (Jen being much more liberal about it, besides playing sports at school), but besides her arms, and some definition in her thighs, her enormous curves are soft and jiggly, much to your embarrassment.

Despite being adopted, she resembles your mom in a few ways, but her personality and preferences seem to be closer to your father's. Her love for sports arguably came from both, but she definitely got her fondness of exercising from him.

Measurements: 54 - 26 - 54
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celeste: 17 years old. A second cousin of yours. She's about average height (165 cm / 5' 5") but she's heavier than she looks. She has a moderately sized bust, but also a surprisingly big (and literally fat) ass, where a lot of her weight (about 70 kg / 154 lbs) is concentrated, but funnily enough, besides that she looks rather skinny, and she gets baffled by the numbers she gets when weighing herself. She seems to not be quite aware of the full extent of her butt's size and weight. Her butt is no bigger than those of the other girls/women you know (maybe a bit close to Jen's in size), but it's definitely close to Lillian's in terms of jiggle, and it's even flabbier, as even Lillian's has a vague semblance of firmness, while Celeste's does not. However, it may feel heavier because nobody expects its weight, since her slender frame misleads anyone that's looking.

You know her since kindergarten but haven't spent all that much time with her, and despite being aware of being related, she's been hitting on you since middle school. From what she observed from Lillian, she often tries to sit on your lap, chest or face whenever she gets the chance. Because of this, she's not on good terms with Lillian nor Jen, but she's managed to catch you alone a fair amount of times. You sometimes feel that you only manage to get away from her because of your size, strength, and perhaps the mercy of a deity up there. To your dismay, she sometimes gets you to be paired with her for school activities, much to the other girls' frustration. On a more wholesome note, you've always tried to make her feel comfortable in her own body, though not even you have dared to point out the source of the weighing numbers she dreads, she solely focus on her stomach and waist and doesn't understand how she's "fat" with her current measurements. She's a bit obssessed with dieting in an attempt to slim down, but nothing has ever worked so far, and she sucks at athletic stuff despite being physically lighter than most other girls here.

Measurements: 27 - 23 - 40
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamile: (Pronounced Yah-mee-leh) 16 years old. Originally an exchange student from India, but she ended up staying and her family moved here. Despite being in Freshman year, she's almost as tall as you and Lillian (185 cm / 6'1") and has a bust that more or less matches Jen's, as well as an ass that is pretty much equal to Lillian's. Being in a different grade, you don't see her too often, but you met her because in 9th grade (8th for her), when she first arrived, you were the one to give her a tour of the school. Later, she asked you to teach her English to help her improve her fluency, and via other acquaintances you've hung out a bit. She seems interested in befriending you and sometimes teases you to make Lillian and Jen feel jealous, but other times, her behavior appears to be cryptic, nonetheless, she's fond of your company, and it looks like she wishes you two spent more time together. She also seems to be pretty skilled at belly dancing and at shaking her huge hips in an hypnotic way, which, combined with her habit of wearing short shorts that look like they're about to burst, makes it extremely hard for you to keep a straight face.

She's told you that she likes cooking, and most of her lunches are self made. You couldn't help but notice that they always seem to be curry or a variation of it, and from their scent alone, you'd say they're probably a bit too spicy, which is saying a lot, coming from yourself, a Mexican used to chili peppers and the like. Still, you're one of the few people that can taste her creations without your mouth burning, something she appreciates, and sometimes has made lunch for you, much to Jen's dismay and frustration.

Measurements: 47 - 28 - 55

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miriam: 37 years old. Blaise's (and thus your) mother. Going by her looks alone, she's a tall, imposing woman, standing just a little shorter than you (185 cm / 6' 1"), however, she's an overly sweet, doting and highly protective mother (not quite overprotective, though, as she's given you plenty of autonomy over the years). You heavily took after her, your hair, skin tone, height and some of your facial features were indeed inherited from her. While she has quite the matronly figure, her face doesn't look her age, and has been mistaken to be in her early-mid 20's on many occasions. She's of Mexican origin like Blaise.

She's very joyful, fun-loving, kinda carefree and overly playful, though when needed, she can switch to 'wise parental figure mode' at will, though she seldom does, and you rarely give her motives to do so. When you were very young, you didn't notice it, but as you grew up, you realized your mom wasn't quite like others'. She watched anime and cartoons with you, played videogames with you, and even sports whenever your father was busy and couldn't do it himself. Eventually you learned, and got confirmation from your father, that your mom is basically an adult version of a tomboy. It was slightly shocking, but after giving it more thought, you realized you probably had one of the coolest moms ever, who wasn't shy to have fun with her son in ways many other mothers would've hesitated or downright refused. She's quite a sporty person about half of the time, but unlike Ariadne, she only enjoys it as a way to have fun with her kids, and doesn't really bother to exercise much otherwise, which gives her a slightly pudgy, and highly curvaceous figure owing to her relaxed approach to it.

She also loves to tease you (rather lightly) about your love life, or lack thereof, pointing that you have two beautiful female friends who'd probably go out with you if you just asked. Surprisingly, she's a a bit more strict with Jen, feeling that she has yet to prove 'worthy' in her eyes and earn her blessing, however, she very much approves of Lillian, whom she's known since you two were in kindergarten, and has pretty much already accepted her as part of the family, to the point that she gave her keys to get in your house whenever she wanted, nor does she mind letting her in to go wake you up sometimes. According to your father, it's highly likely that she sees her younger self in Lillian, and probably thinks that's the best kind of woman for you.

Ever since you started high school, she got a drastic promotion at her job, which has kept her mostly away from home, and frequently travels around the country with your father, but she still makes an effort to spend time with you whenever she can. And when she does, she loves to have you close, she often wraps her arm around your neck while she sits next to you, or outright keeps you hugged to her. Sometimes she teases about sitting on your lap as 'payback' for the countless times she had you on hers as a kid/baby. On occasion she's also joked about feeding you again like when you were a baby, but she's sensible enough to only do this when your friends aren't around. In general, she likes to physically show her affection for you, and tease the idea that you'll always be her baby, though at the same time, she trusts you to take care of yourself when she's not around. Still, with such a high drive maternal instinct, it shouldn't be difficult to trigger it to much higher levels should something happen...

In terms of her figure, she has a very similar body to that of Lillian's, although her affection for outdoor activities keeps her a bit leaner than her. She weighs a bit more than yourself (95 kg / 210 lbs) and her bust is considerably big, though not as big as Ariadne's, and her butt is close to Lillian's size, much to your embarrassment. It looks even bigger since her body frame is slightly smaller than hers. Similarly, she's quite athletic and agile despite her weight, and the way she walks is as if she were much lighter.

Being the reason of your own Mexican roots, she loves to cook food from her homeland, or at least use its ingredients in her own interpretation of other dishes. She's quite fond of chili peppers (whose spiciness she seems to be immune to) and beans. Her homemade food is absolutely stellar, but as her job became more demanding, she got lazier in the kitchen and orders takeout (of questionable quality) much more often, which has made her get 'bigger' than she used to be. She's specially fond of American style tacos and burritos, and that's the reason your house seems to be perpetually stocked with those. At least, thanks to her, you learned to cook for yourself, but that doesn't spare you from the 'explosions' that ensue after she eats, if you happen to be around her, which she finds hilarious or downplays it. The fact that she buys many more burritos than she eats makes you suspect she may purposely have a surplus for whenever Lillian comes over, and easily got her hooked to them...

Measurements: 46 - 30 - 55
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheila: 38 years old. Lillian's mother, a big woman in all senses of the word. Standing as tall as yourself (190 cm / 6'3"), but much heavier than either you or even Lillian herself, weighing a massive 150 kg / 330 lbs, most of which is below her waist, though she has a sizable bust, and a relatively thin waist in comparison, but her tummy is definitely a bit bigger and pudgier than her daughter's. She was apparently one of the most if not the most successful dancer back in Brazil, being an expert at shaking her enormous assets in ways not apt for the faint of heart, and boasts that she has the biggest booty in Brazil, and probably the whole world's, given the country's fame. By her appearance, that's a very difficult claim to challenge. Personality wise, she's even more carefree and relaxed than your mom, but like her, she's playful almost to a fault.

She's been your mom's best friend since high school, as they both went to the US to study abroad, and stayed in touch ever since until they finally moved there, and made sure to live in the same neighborhood (and literally next to each other). Given the massive quantity of money she earned in her youth, she's more or less unofficially retired, though she has a job for the sake of having something to do, teaching Portuguese at the school you attend to. Given her long friendship with your mom, she's also your unofficial 'aunt' and babysitter whenever needed, but as you grew up, she came to tease you nearly as much as Lillian does, and given her much greater weight, it comes across as far more overbearing. Your mom finds her antics with you hilarious, however. They've even joked that if you're not taken by the time you turn 18 she's willing to take you herself, or at least 'teach you how to be a man'.

Being Miriam's friend, she got hooked to Mexican food years before you were even born, but unlike her, she didn't get much of a resistance to some of the food's spiciness, thus, she's less fond of chili peppers and more of beans and other stuff. She often comes by to get some burritos from your mom's pantry or fridge, just like her daughter. Lillian claims that both her big butt and 'gassy tendencies' came from her, though thankfully, for a long time you wouldn't know, besides her claims of her mom's farts being 'legendary' or that hers were nothing in comparison. Sheila has been mostly kind enough to spare you from them, though a few times, many on Lillian's request, she's let loose to show off her 'power'. A few other times you've been exposed to her massively powerful gas include visiting her while she's felt sick, or when she arrives to the house, not knowing you were there, and assuming it was only Lillian and herself.

Measurements: 45 - 36 - 70

[Additional note: As it may be inferred from her description, she raised Lillian as a single mother, and in fact never married. On an unrelated note, she never stopped practicing her dancing despite retiring, a fact that she's made you VERY aware of, at times when you've gone to her house]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn: 40 years old, Jen's mother. Slightly shorter than her daughter, standing at 175 cm / 5' 9" tall, she also possesses a voluptuous figure, and hardly looks her age. She seems to be of Nordic origin, though you've never personally asked her, although both her and Jen have made offhanded comments about having Viking blood from time to time. Lynn has even told you that Jen's sporty personality and toughness may very well come from it, but you weren't sure if she was serious or just joking.

Her hair is golden as opposed to Jen's light brown and her eyes are blue, but has the same pale, but healthy looking complexion as her. She's quite curvaceous, but they're a little downscaled owing to her shorter stature, but said curves look about just as big on her body as Jen's do on her own. You don't know a whole lot about her, since she seems to be constantly traveling on business like your own mom, but you've met her, and have been to Jen's house with her present. She certainly seems to like you and approve of you, to the point that she's teased you about when you plan on asking her daughter out when she's not within earshot, making you blush madly. Despite having her apparent blessing, you don't feel quite sure, some things about her behavior seem cryptic to you, and often you can't quite discern what her true intentions may be. Her icy looking, soul-piercing gaze makes maintaining eye contact with her rather difficult for you. At least, she seems to trust you and doesn't seem to be overly strict with her daughter even when it's only you two hanging out.

Measurements: 46 - 26 - 50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Notes:

More chapters to come, but I'll eventually stop as I'm only doing the setup, and await for contributions.

It's the first day of summer vacation! by anonlol
Author's Notes:

This first chapter actually consists of the first 5 of the original interactive, hence why it looks like there's going to be a choice after a few paragraphs.

The alarm in your phone goes off and you groggily wake up with a long yawn. You actually had a good night's rest, so technically you're all in good health to face the day, though that doesn't mean you're terribly excited about it if it's some boring stuff, like one more school day. Then again, whether it's school or not, you look forward to spending more quality time with Jen, your crush. And deep down, you enjoy Lillian's endless teasing, although letting her know that would be borderline suicidal, or a very risky bet (although you could also argue that the reward would be incredibly high too). You soon get out of bed and go take a nice, cool shower before you get dressed.

You make yourself a nice breakfast, you're pretty much by yourself since your parents constantly travel around the country because of their job, though depending on the time of the year, you may or may not be fully alone. You look at your phone, as you have no idea what date it is today...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smile upon looking at the date. School had been so overwhelming on its last days that you barely even registered the days going by, and summer vacation almost caught you off-guard 'Summer vacation, huh? Nice!' You think. You're looking forward to spending time with Jen, and maybe ask her out one of these days. Hanging out with Lillian is also fun, though you wish you had a gas mask or an oxygen tank. A part of you still kinda looks forward to that, despite the murder inflicted on your respiratory system.

Since it's summer, it's also highly likely that Ariadne will show up sooner or later, and that is if your parents didn't actually tell you to pick her up 'Eh, that hardly matters, she minds her own business even if she's here... or so I hope' you thought. There were some people from school that also seemed to have wanted to hang out with you outside class, which you never did outside your only two friends, but you don't think it's too likely. You've got the feeling there is something you must do, however your memory is still a bit fuzzy, as you pretty much showered and crashed onto your bed before blacking out, so, you still wonder if you've got any plans today...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes widen a little. Memories quickly come back to you, and you effectively remember that Lillian and Jen had been talking about going together to the beach for quite a while, and it was the thing they were looking forward the most. School had been so dull you somehow forgot, though. Still, you smile, you're going to get a chance to look at Jen in a bikini, though you're a bit worried about your heart, knowing Lillian likes to go for extremely skimpy stuff to show off her outrageous curves. You quickly reply and grab your stuff, a couple of towels, sunblock, some nice sunglasses, flipflops, a change of clothes and swimming trunks as well as your wallet because you're obviously going to need cash.

You don't consider yourself a very "outdoors" person, but you certainly enjoy swimming, and either the beach or a swimming pool are nice plans in your book. Besides, you remind yourself that you're going to see two sexy girls in a swimsuit, or, if you're lucky, a bikini. As you finish putting your stuff in a backpack, you get another text telling you that they're waiting at Lillian's house, right next to yours. Jen's the one with the car, and you think Lillian has some beach chairs, so it makes sense. You walk out of your house and effectively, they're putting the beach chairs in the car's trunk

"Hey!" You wave at them, and they greet you back with a smile
"Hey! Summer's finally here, I almost can't believe it!" Jen says with a giggle
"I'm surprised you didn't sleep in though..." Lillian said as she finished putting the last chair in the trunk and closing it. She then walked towards you and leaned on you hip-first "Or maybe the thought of looking at two beauties in bikinis kept you up all night, huh?" she said with a cryptic look even you couldn't tell whether it was a joke or she was being serious, but then again, having been her friend for so long, you reasonably bet it's the former case.
"I slept well, thank you" You replied with a snarky smirk, and she comically pouted in response. She turned around, rubbing her enormous bottom on your groin for a brief moment as she walked towards the car, which made it bounce and jiggle more than you think it had a right to "You won't be disappointed at least" she added as she suddenly looked at you and smirked. You froze for a split second, and wondered if she caught you staring, but you hope she didn't. You laugh it off and look back at Jen.

"Lillian..." You two both say at once with a sigh. You're happy she's at least aware that all the teasing comes from her, you think many other girls would probably get jealous, or mad at you even if you were innocent, which would suck.
"She wasn't lying about the bikinis part though" Jen added with a giggle, and you're not sure if she batted her eyelashes at you or just blinked like a normal person, but you decide not to risk your chances "Let's go!" She added, and with that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride to the beach doesn't feel overly long, and it's just three friends having fun and laughing. Before you know, the car stops, and you see you are indeed at the beach. Surprisingly enough, there isn't a whole lot of people around, which you find a bit strange, since usually the beach is brimming with people on summer vacation. You shrug and think that maybe people have got better stuff to do today, which you appreciate, as you don't particularly enjoy crowded places. You get out of the car and so do the girls and Jen opens the trunk, you automatically reach for the chairs, being the only guy around, and guess you're expected to carry them...

"Ready?" You hear Lillian say, and you turn around, feeling curious about that. Your eyes almost pop out as both she and Jen take off her clothes right then and there, revealing that they'd been wearing their bikinis all along. You look at Jen's first, and it's more beautiful than you ever expected, it's a bright red Brazilian bikini that somehow makes her enormous chest look even bigger, and it wobbles even while she's standing still, invitingly in a way, though you decide against making your staring too blatant. She really made an effort, though the bikini itself might be one size too small for her, and you can practically hear Lillian giving her that kind of advice. You look farther down, and her bikini bottom tightly hugs her large hips, cutting a bit into their delicious thickness, and you can only imagine how it looks from behind.

The thought alone makes you instantly blush. However, you're snapped out of that as Lillian clears her throat, clearly annoyed at your lack of attention to her, and as soon as you see her, you blush harder and feel like you might have a heart attack, or a stroke... Lillian stood before you with an absurd yellow bikini, that you're not even sure if it's some kind of microkini or just a bikini that's two or three sizes too small for her. Her top seems to struggle to cover her boobs, which you're a bit surprised by, as you tended to forget she actually has a sizable bust, since all her clothing at school emphasized her rear instead. It's so tight it definitely cuts into her soft, thick flesh, and apparently she's not afraid to show that she has a little of love handles, though to be fair, they don't really detract from her look. You still could see her mouth somewhere above, and it slowly curved into a smirk.

"You haven't seen the best part yet though" She said as she slowly turned around. Your heart skipped a few beats as once again you were presented with the view of the biggest ass you knew of. It rippled and wobbled deliciously from her faintest motions, and it was so huge it looked unreal in a way, and exceedingly real in another. Her bikini bottom itself was, however, a puny excuse of a thong that was mercilessly devoured by her massive crack, which, despite being in direct sunlight, you still couldn't see the end of. You gulped hard and heard her giggle. "Oops!" Lillian then 'dropped' her phone and promptly bent over to pick it up, which made her giant ass spread a little, as well as jiggle and wobble more as she took her sweet time to pick it up. After she did, she looked back at you with a smile, and gave you a wink.

"Don't worry, there'll be a lot more of that as the day goes by" she said with a smug smile while you looked away, trying to let your face cool down, it felt like it might as well be a kettle at this point. You take a deep breath and try to use what little you learned of meditation to try and get your body back under control. It works after a few seconds, fortunately. You wonder what'll happen next...

Beach shrinking... by anonlol
Author's Notes:

This one's a bit shorter, because I decided to add the next two as a separate one.

You heard a stomach growl and instinctively looked at Lillian, but Jen blushed
"I... I actually slept in and missed breakfast to be here on time, so, I think I should grab something to eat" she said apologetically
"That's fine. I'll go with you. I figured we'd also need some drinks" Lillian shrugged and looked at you "Want something?" she asked
"Well, I had breakfast not too long before, but I'd be down for a soda" You reply with a shrug, and go back to the car to grab your backpack and get some cash from your wallet to give her.
"People usually say what kind of drink they'll want" Lillian said with a smug look
"I think you've known me long enough to know my favorite... and if you miss that, I guess you should turn over your 'best friend card' " You reply with equal smugness, and she laughs
"Touché. But if I can't find it, it'll have to be something else" She warned
"You easily know my top 5 drinks" You chuckled
"More like 10, or even 15 if I think about it" Lillian said "Welp, we'll go get that while you set up our stuff, ok?"
"Yeah, but how will you know where to find me?" You asked with a raised eyebrow
"There's a huge chunk of the beach with hardly any people in it, and you're like 7 feet tall, I don't think you're easy to miss, duh" She said, flicking a finger on your forehead
"Okay, got me there. Anyway, I'll try to be in a straight line from here, you should easily find our parasols" You said
"Alright! See ya in a few!" Both she and Jen then left, they headed to a bunch of food stands in the distance. You shrugged and grabbed the stuff. The good thing about your size was that it let you get away with being quite strong despite not being a health nut nor a gym addict, so you grabbed everything in one go and walked to a nice, fairly secluded spot close to the sea but not too close.

It was a bit of hard, physical work, but you got it, and in a few minutes, you had put the towels, the parasols and the three beach chairs to have a nice, relaxing vacation day at the beach, you sigh in satisfaction and lay on one of the beach chairs and browse your phone for memes. Not too long after, you're not sure if it's the heat or something else, since you're not exactly the kind of guy to tire out easily, but you suddenly feel sleepy, very sleepy. Your body feels weak, and you can no longer move. You feel scared. It's normal instinct that when you're falling asleep you feel like you're falling, as your brain sends a drastic electrical signal to jolt your body back to life, but this time, that jolt never comes, and you can't even move your limbs anymore. You think about screaming for help, but even your mouth and vocal chords fail to respond you 'What the hell is this?!' you think, and you fruitlessly try to will your body into moving to no avail 'Is... is this how I die? I didn't even do anything stupid! I didn't eat or drink anything weird! C'mon!' You think and struggle harder, but that only depletes what little energy you had left, which dwindles down by the second. Soon, the darkness gets its cold, ruthless grasp on you 'You've got to be freaking... kidding... me...' you think, still angry at the sheer absurdity of this situation, that escapes your comprehension as your conscience drifts away into the endless void.

An unknown amount of time later, you suddenly wake up, although your eyes are still closed, you can still see that there's sunlight over you. You wonder is that was some sort of day-nightmare, or sleep paralysis, but you're glad to be alive, and that whatever happened is over. However, something feels off, and you open your eyes. There's a hell of a lot more open space around you, very strangely; you look down next, and you see that a similar material to your beach chair is under you, but it extends miles and miles into the horizon, and as your eyes regain their focus, you can see that the thing still has the same colored stripes, but they're much larger and spread much farther away. You scratch your head, wondering if this is some kind of fever dream, as you weren't the kind to do drugs. You stand up and feel the sunlight heating your skin, but that could be simulated in a dream, or so you think. You next pinch yourself, which only succeeds in making you feel pain, but this weird illusion you seem to be trapped in won't go away. You then slap yourself, to no effect, and before you can think of anything else, there's a series of earthquakes that knock you off your feet.

You struggle to stand up and turn to look, and you feel your blood run cold: Before you, though at what must be several miles away in your scale, Lillian and Jen stand with their backs turned. For them to look so large and yet be so far away, they must be beyond huge to you. You then quickly put two and two together, and a horrid realization hits you like a bucket of cold water: Somehow, you shrunk to an incredibly small size. You're decent at calculating the size of things without rulers, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Still, by your own estimation, you must be less than half an inch tall compared to the chair
"What the friggin he-?!" you mumble to yourself when suddenly, a thunderous explosion roars from their direction, and soon after, a colossal gale wind knocks you over and the smell hits you...

"Gross, Lillian! Did you really just fart?" Jen asks
"Yeah, what's the problem?" Lillian shrugged "You've heard me fart before" she said before she let out another one, even longer and louder than the first. Despite the vast (to you) distance, her titanic release hit you like a truck, harder than the first. The sheer force of her 'wind' knocked you hard on your back and the temperature raised a little around you for a few seconds. The smell worsened, obviously.
"Well, they smell really bad, and Blaise is right over there..." Jen replied, fanning the offensive smell away from her own face
"So what? Yours become far worse than mine the moment you eat anything with beans and I put up with it" Lillian replied nonchalantly, prompting Jen to blush hard and shush her. She gave her a smug grin "Oh, right... he doesn't know... yet... "
"He doesn't need to know that!" Jen said in an angry whisper
"Please, he knows better than anyone else that girls fart too. I do it all the time, and he doesn't even mind" Lillian replied, still with that smug aura emanating from her
"W-Well, maybe it works for you, but I don't want to gross him out..." Jen looked away embarrassedly
"I don't know if you ever plan on making a move on him, but if you do, I seriously don't think he'll dump you for something as trivial as a fart. Everyone does it" Lillian said a bit more seriously, dropping the smug smirk from earlier
"Uh... can we drop this topic for now? We're not within earshot, but I'd rather not take my chances..." Jen sighed
"Anyway, if you're really that worried, how about you give me those two bean burritos you got?" Lillian said next
"Eh, you're right... I shouldn't be eating this anyway..." Jen said as she handed them over to her
"Should've thought of that before you ate one..." Lillian said as she stuffed her mouth with one of them
"Wait a minute, didn't you already eat three of these yourself on the way here?" Jen asked with a raised eyebrow
"That's the nice thing about having a bigger 'fuel tank' " Lillian laughed as she patted her belly, and happily scarfed the remaining burrito down like a hungry wolf.

You're surprised you didn't freeze and shatter upon hearing that conversation. Considering that you're on a chair, this can quickly become really really REALLY bad for you if you don't act quickly, but the distances are absurdly vast, you don't think you can really make out of there in time, and considering there's 3 chairs in total, you pray that yours will be spared. The earthquakes return, and they intensify as the two colossal girls draw closer to your location, you close your eyes as you blindly run away, hoping for basically a miracle...

 

 

Found by Lillian... by anonlol

Your immediate surroundings are quickly covered by a shadow and you fear the worst. Either of these girls has a huge ass that will likely not just take up the whole chair, but it will likely also spill over to the sides, which means there's no room for you to hide. You keep on running, for the adrenaline pumping throughout your body compels you to do so, although you're surprised that the shadow isn't darkening, and you don't feel like anything is moving above you. You keep running, you can't risk wasting even a single millisecond on the off chance that you can somehow get away from getting crushed by an unfathomably large butt.

After what felt like minutes, or miles in your scale, the adrenaline levels in your blood drop, and soon you stop, falling to your knees out of sheer exhaustion. The shadow hasn't changed, and out of a morbid sense of curiosity, you struggle to stand up and turn around. Instead of a gigantic ass hovering over you, Lillian is standing in front of your chair with her arms crossed. Her face is miles above in the sky, and yet, you feel your eyes lock with yours, and soon her jaw drops 'Did... did she really see me?!' you think to yourself, but you're not sure if these are good or bad news, although, at least it means you got spared from getting crushed into oblivion by the biggest, fattest and heaviest ass you knew. She gives you a smile, but that doesn't do anything to make you feel better, it's the kind of smile she gives whenever she's gonna tease the ever living hell out of you, and you fear what she might be up to with you at your current size. She turns to look at Jen, who's staring at the sea and sipping her drink, probably thinking about what to do first, and Lillian looks back at you.

Almost as if she read your mind, she gestures at you to be quiet and with a silent giggle, she carefully picks you up with two fingers, which look like skyscrapers to you, which means you're probably around the size you thought, less than half of an inch, as small as an ant, if not even smaller. She then lifts you up to her eye level and stares at you intently, her emerald eyes, magnified thousands of times over, have a piercing beauty you feel you overlooked far too many times, but right now, you fear whatever thought lies behind those eyes, for they're probably nothing good for you by her smug, mischievous, and at the same time amazed look. She looked like a kid that found her Christmas present early. You saw her pupils widen as she examined you, and, as counter-productive as it might be, you decided to try and wave to prove that you were alive, in case she thought you were some kind of toy and got some other 'funny' ideas. She stared marveled at you, and it seems like she was able to not just make out your general look, but she looked into your eyes, and stared at your body, she watched you breathe and you feel you saw some kind of thing awaken in her, but you couldn't tell if it was some sort of sinister hunger, or if her playfulness was reaching levels far beyond what you knew, and worst of all, you had no idea which would be the worse option. You can almost see the wheels turning in her head as she ponders what to do with you, with the idea of "helping you" probably buried deep at the bottom of her list of options, if not downright discarded.

Right now, you're at her complete mercy, and you hope that the judgement she passes onto you is good, or, not as painful as you think...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lillian giggled quietly, but you still heard it, and absolutely don't like the sound of it. She winked at you, lowered you a bit to her lips and blew you a kiss before she slowly lowered you farther down and brought you around her waist. Nothing could prepare you for the next sight, her ass was already ridiculously huge at normal size, easily capable of swallowing your face if she so wished; now, it was quite literally a pair of round, jiggling, fatty planets. She wiggled her hips to further tease you, and you couldn't help but stare as the impossibly enormous masses rippled and bounced into each other, each time they did so making an intimidating boom that slightly shook your bones. You gulped hard, you didn't think Lillian could take her teasing so far, and you still held the remote hope that this were a mere joke to make fun of your current size before seriously getting you help. Still, you knew that wasn't very likely to happen.

Lillian pressed you into one of her enormous cheeks, and you could feel both its warmth and incredible softness; as you kinda knew already, her ass was mostly fat, and thus, when she pressed you more into it, you sank a couple inches into her blubbery squishiness. She then rubbed you in small circles on it, and it looked like she wanted to feel you across every single square inch of her gigantic cheek. She looked again at Jen, who was still finishing her drink, or maybe trying to regain her composure after that conversation she just had with her. Lillian shrugged and focused back on you, repeating the process with her other asscheek. When she finished, she looked at you from over her shoulder and gave you a big, mischievous grin and wiggled her eyebrows as well as she brought you before her humongous crack, a chasm that could put even the Grand Canyon to shame if you were normal sized compared to it. You go pale and frantically shake your head, but her smile widens and she nods.

She slowly digs her yellow thong out of the depths of her titanic asscrack and pulls it back. She triple checked on Jen to make sure she's not looking or heading her way, but is relieved to see that she's still seemingly lost in thought. Smiling at you again, she stuffed you into the back of her puny looking thong before she lets go, and it snaps back into her deep crack. She pulled up her thong and giggled, feeling the tiny lump wedged deep into her huge, fat ass, encased all around by her soft flesh. It was so big that even like this, you were only about halfway deep into her crack.

Lillian smiled. She, by any stretch of the imagination, had never expected something like this could happen, but she deemed it to good a chance to pass up, and now she could finally claim Blaise as hers and hers alone. She wanted to talk to him when they got back home, she had so many questions, but for now, that was out of the question, and there was one point that she needed to get across by then: He belonged to her, and he was going to spend A LOT of time with her plus-sized booty from now on. She knew he was tough, and a bit stubborn, so she'd leave him there until he got the message that he was her plaything now, after which, she'd let him out. She slowly shook her hips and felt their jiggling and wobbling all over his tiny figure. Biting her bottom lip, she clenched her butt the lightest she could, just to feel him sinking even more into her flesh and struggled a bit to contain her laughter. 'This is certainly going to be an interesting day' she thought and grabbed her butt, lightly kneading it and fondling herself in a way, but focusing into Blaise's tiny body.

Meanwhile, you found yourself in pitch black darkness, entirely surrounded by a warm, squishy mass with a mind-blowing weight from both sides that exceeded your understanding. The stench of her previous farts lingered, as even her gases found it difficult to escape such a gigantic rear. The warmth around you also quickly became rather uncomfortable, though it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Still, it took you a few minutes to fully process what just happened, and when you finally did, the realization hit you like a bucket of bricks, and you started hyperventilating. Your situation was beyond bleak: You were incredibly small, almost a speck, trapped in the biggest, heaviest, and to your misfortune gassiest booty ever, and it was this last part that made your blood feel like it froze.

Even at normal size, Lillian's farts were intense enough that she could blow papers off desks that happened to be behind her as she broke wind, and even erasers and pencil sharpeners could get blown away too. Of course, she found that hilarious and considered it a talent

[Flashback]

Back in 7th grade, puberty had already hit Lillian, she was the tallest girl in the class and her ass was unrivaled in sheer size. Being a bit more childish at that age (12 - 13), she often made jokes about her (rather constant) farts. One day, after the final bell had rung and all students had left or were leaving, you saw her standing before your desk when you suddenly heard a certain thundering roar followed by the sound of papers getting blown away, as well as an eraser and pencil sharpener, and even a couple of pencils fell off as well

"Dammit, Lillian!" You complained, though you also found it difficult not to laugh, and were trying your hardest at it. You knelt down to pick up your papers and school supplies, put them on the desk before she farted again, and they flew off the desk just like before. She looked down at you from over her shoulder and smiled mischievously, but you just sighed and picked them up again, this time, holding them down with a hand to ensure they wouldn't fly away a third time

"You should be more careful with where you point that weapon" You teased her, but she 'called your bluff', so to speak
"Normally people get away when they have a weapon pointed at them, don't they?" she said as she turned her butt to exactly face you
"Only school supplies are endangered by that weapon, and it's not like they can run away..." You replied with a deadpan look
"For now, but who knows about the future?" Lillian smiled
"Huh?"
"If I hit the radioactivity jackpot I could grow as big as Godzilla... think about it..." Lillian's smile became more smug, but she had actually thrown you off, and you took a moment to try and understand what she was saying "Imagine that I become the size of Godzilla..." she said slowly, and your 12 years old mind finally got it, your eyes widened and when she saw it, she laughed
"At that size even this weapon could be pretty devastating, don't you think?" she said, smacking her booty for emphasis, however, you found yourself unable to respond with anything coherent "I bet I could blow the school away if I can get my hands on some bean burritos before I grow" she added
"That'd be the worst apocalypse ever" You finally responded
"Eh, there are worse ways to go" She said with a shrug as she nonchalantly grabbed your pencil sharpener, dangled it above her crack for a few seconds before dropping it in, and shortly after, she ripped another massive fart "What would you rather? Getting blown to bits in an instant, or... staying in the world's biggest gas chamber?" she said, slightly kneading her butt
"Okay, got me there..." You raised an eyebrow. At this point, you were hardly surprised by having conversations like this with her.
"So, you better be careful and don't make me mad, or one day you could end up right there" Lillian laughed and let out yet another big fart that echoed around the empty classroom
"Guess I'll make sure to keep you away from anything radioactive, besides your farts" You said, laughing a little at the end. Lillian then remembered your pencil sharpener and dug it out of her crack "Oh, I was forgetting about this..." she said with a giggle
"You can keep it..." You shuddered, but still, both of you laughed, and soon headed out of class and back home

[End of Flashback]


"Of all things, how in the seven hells did that manage to come true?" You mumbled to yourself. Snapping back of your inner monologue and flashbacks, you faintly heard Lillian giggling, and your surroundings shake from side to side, but in such a massive way that it's hard to describe, it was as if the whole world swung from one side to the other, and that said world consisted of an impossibly large pair of warm waterbeds. The pressure on you coming from those two 'walls' was mind-blowing, but somehow, you felt it increase, and you sank more into the warm jiggly mass around you.

Lillian shook her hips some more before grabbing her thong and wedging it even deeper into her crack, she wanted Blaise to understand that she was his whole world now, in a quite literal sense, she also knew that Jen would soon come back and they'd have to do stuff while pretending not to know what happened with him

End Notes:

And, here we are, this what I've gotten so far. If anyone's interested, try your hand at the interactive itself.

Hurricane Lillian by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

A large audible groan came from Lillian's stomach, sending powerful rumbles through her body. She could feel the burritos she ate earlier being digested into something awful, sending noxious bubbles all the way through her system. To handle the oncoming storm, so much pressure was heading down south at once that it made her feel bloated. Lillian gave a wide smile as her guts bubbled like a hot pot. She knew she was brewing something especially awful today, and she knew her tiny friend was stuck in the best place to take the brunt of it.

Lillian took another look over her shoulder at her humongous booty. She had always been proud of her generous curves, especially around her hips, but today she felt extra pleased. Her glorious plump backside was able to contain her friend Blaise entirely inside itself, trapping him in an abundance of her warm juicy goodness. She wiggled her hips to feel him squirming around. He was definitely trying his best to free himself from her plush prison, but Lillian had so much junk in her trunk that it was impossible. Her blubbery butt meat was keeping him pinned in place, even while her massive globes swung from side to side and smushed into each other.

More groans trembled through her body, this time lower than before. The teenage bombshell bit her lip with excitement as she felt her gorgeous booty filling with gastrointestinal pressure. Her initial plan was to wait a bit before blasting Blaise with her farts, to keep him held between her bountiful butt cheeks for a couple hours of teasing and squeezing until she needed to cut one loose. It looks like that wasn't happening any longer. Thanks to those burritos, her phat ass was already bubbling with a heavy pressure and was now less than a minute from release. Her round butt cheeks quivered slightly, shimmering in the summer sun as hot thick gas groaned loudly within.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to be able to hold this in for much longer. I might as well just let it all out now, and let Blaise really know what he's dealing with" Lillian thought to herself.

The giantess started to relax her inner muscles, eager for the oncoming gassy storm to pass through her booty. Meanwhile you were trapped down between her huge monolithic butt cheeks, barely able to move. You heard every single ominous sound rumbling through her backside, all the groans and grumbles of air collecting deep within her ass. You had more than enough experiences with Lillian's boisterous derriere to know it wasn't kidding around, and that you were in for something monstrous. Her farts already smelled terrible and were substantially large at her normal size, you couldn't begin to imagine how bad they would be at your current scale, and so close to the source. It was only a matter of moments until she let out that behemoth of pent-up pressure right on top of you, and there was nothing you could do to stop it. As hard as you tried to dig through the soft and squishy butt walls, your friend's juicy slick flesh offered no leeway to help you escape.

By simply standing in place, her huge globes were thick enough to squash you between them and trap you inside their girth. Even if you managed to find a way to slip through them you still had her giant thong-like swimsuit bikini bottoms to contend with. It was truly a hopeless battle. As if to drive the point even further, Lillian's butt rumbled louder than before, shaking the colossal walls surrounding you. The noises coming from deep in her crack sounded like they were getting closer, like a thunderstorm looming from above. You started to panic, your breathing quickened, and the stale taste of Lillian's cheeks filled your lungs. It smelled musky and warm between her walls of fat, but in just a few seconds it was going to smell a whole lot worse.

Up above Lillian could feel your tiny movements, and was getting psyched up. She took note of how tiny you felt between her luscious cheeks, and imagined just how big her fart was going to feel to you. She had always dreamed of doing something like this, ever since she was young. The idea of growing gigantic and blasting Blaise with a megaton fart seemed crazy back then, but now it was actually real. Lillian was so glad she happened to have a full tank today, the swelling feeling coming from her behind told her she had more than enough gas to keep herself entertained. She was going to make Blaise understand he was property of her booty now, including any and all smelly side-effects.

Despite how pointless it was, you were still wriggling like mad to get out of Lillian's massive butt cheeks. Another booming groan came from inside, causing everything to shake. The giant girl arched her back, letting her big plump ass jiggle as she stuck it out slightly. In response to your panicked movements she squeezed her glutes together, to make it clear that you weren't getting away. Her voice giggled above, a sound that was all but drowned out by the bubbling rumbles coming from her colon. You yelled at her to stop, getting a sweaty helping of her butt meat in your mouth in the process.

In the next instant Lillian let her fart come roaring out. An absolute hurricane of winds came shooting through her ass cheeks, causing the massive mounds of booty flesh to reverberate loudly together. You screamed as the unholy flood of sound and smells came rushing past your helpless body. You were still squished firmly into place by her ass meat, even as the horrid storm of gas came billowing through, you couldn't move at all. Harsh, rapid-fire bursts of air blared through Lillian's butt cheeks, it made her gigantic walls of flesh slap together repeatedly, crushing your poor body in the process. Everything was shaking like it was the end of the world, it was an incredibly powerful storm unlike anything you've ever seen, and it was all being caused by the ass of your close friend.

As Lillian let the gas rip through her sexy behind, you took the brunt of the explosion. The thunderous release cut through your tiny body first before it cut through her swimsuit, ensuring you felt every juicy bubble of flatulence raw from her ass. As soon as the noxious smell entered your nose your eyes began to water, unable to handle the wretched stench of Lillian's tremendous fart. You thought that you had been around her gas long enough to be somewhat used to the smell, but this was something on a whole other level. There was such an absurd amount of gas coming from the depths of her booty that it felt like it was smothering you in a scorching hot blanket. The fermented reeking stench coated around your body, it submerged your tiny form into a foul rancid hell you were utterly unprepared for. On top of the ridiculous size, Lillian's raging fart smelled more thick and more potent than ever before, like the insane volume of gas had been concentrated before it came sputtering out her asshole. You choked on it, tears streaming from your eyes as the putrid scent burned your lungs. Without the girl's underwear or pants to dilute the smell it was shooting straight into your nostrils unfiltered, and there was a LOT of it.

Lillian had to stop herself from laughing out in the open. She could feel Blaise wriggling and squirming inside her butt as she ravaged him with her gigantic fart. He seemed so desperate and helpless, it was amazing. She needed to hold back from cackling out loud, to not look like a crazy girl laughing on the beach. Still, the sound her fart made as it came out was deep and bassy, a loud blaring toot that must have been deafening for her tiny friend. The indecent noise was being created by the walls of her ass cheeks vibrating together, slapping Blaise's poor body without restraint. Lillian pushed to get more gas to come out, prolonging the gruesome torture she had come up with.

Deep within her gargantuan ass crack the girl's anus sputtered, belching out more hot fumes, fresh from her colon. The extended fart rumbled mercilessly through her giant ass, hitting you with such intense ferocity that it outclassed an earthquake. At this scale it felt like it could crumble buildings. If she were a true giantess, the blazing force behind Lillian's roaring gas could probably level an entire street's worth of houses. You thought back to your conversation in 7th grade with her, if she was able to become gigantic. In this moment, you'd much rather be "blown to bits in an instant" than stay here inside her rumbling gas chamber.

The muggy heat filling her backside was unbearable. In a single second her ass had gone from a sweaty sun-baked hovel to a full volcanic sauna of warmth. The rank gas spewing from her bowels was sweltering, your body rapidly perspired in a vain attempt to cool itself off, but it was no use. The sizzling heat and stomach-turning odor was smothering you from all angles.

"Ahhhhh..."

Lillian let out a sigh of satisfaction as her fart trailed off. Finally the intense storm of her thundering gas had come to an end... for now. She nearly lost her composure again from feeling Blaise struggling between her ass cheeks. He was coughing and writhing like mad, trapped within the lingering fog of her release. Just by letting loose one of her big juicy farts Lillian was able to reduce him to such a state... It was funny, hilarious even, but the tiny feeling of her friend wriggling in her ass also made her blush a little. This feeling of dominance she had over him could get addicting.

Another minute went by and the smell hanging around Lillian began to dissipate. Just after that Jen came back to their beach spot.

"Hey, where did Blaise go?" she asked.

Pretending you're not there by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

The 2nd chapter for this series written by NotOnTime

Lillian had to do some quick thinking to get out of this situation. She couldn't just tell Jen she had found their mutual friend shrunken in size, dropped him in her ass crack, and then blasted him with farts. She wasn't ready to let you go that easily.

"Blaise? He uh... I actually got a text from him just a little while ago! He said he wasn't feeling well all of a sudden, and got a ride back home. I think he took an uber 'cause he didn't want to bug you with driving him back." Lillian lied.

Jen frowned in disappointment. "Oh... I would've had no problem taking him back if he needed me to..."

"I think he just didn't want to inconvenience us. And look! He was nice enough to do the heavy lifting and set up all our stuff!" Lillian gestured to the parasol, chairs and beach towels all arranged neatly together. It was a picturesque little area of calm relaxation.

"Yeah, that was nice..." Jen said. She was trying to stay positive but was clearly bummed out that her crush had to leave. "At least he saw our swimsuits, if only just for a bit."

"Yeah, his reaction was great!" Lillian cheered. "And look on the bright side, without Blaise here we can let loose as much as we want!"

Lillian demonstrated by letting a loud fart come blaring out her ass. She was standing just far enough away from Jen that it wasn't in her face, but close enough that the girl could feel the vibrations through the air. Her release was big and noisy, with a sound that was reminiscent of a lawnmower starting up. Scorching hot bubbles of air rippled through her doughy ass cheeks, making them wobble erotically as her tiny friend was tormented inside. She could feel his struggles begin anew, the minuscule squirms of his body coughing and carrying on between her booty. The smell down there must have been awful. Lillian nearly let out a giggle at his tiny movements, but had to stop herself in front of Jen. She merely smiled, hiding her true amusement.

You had a hard time hearing their conversation, given the thick barrier that was Lillian's buttocks. Her abundant fleshy backside made for good soundproofing; it ensured that Jen would never hear your cries for help, and that you could barely make out her voice either. Lillian swivelled her gorgeous hips to the side as she talked, the rolling waves of her fart-scented ass flesh crashed down on you as you tried to listen to what she was saying. From what you gathered she had lied to Jen about your whereabouts and said you had gone home. In frustration you tried to pound your fists against Lillian's butt, which didn't hurt her in the slightest. Without warning her giant ass erupted into another rumbling monstrosity, drowning you in a gale of disgusting female gases.

The sudden storm of anal fumes literally took your breath away. Lillian had only just farted on you a couple minutes ago and already her ass had built up enough gas from another release. You gagged and spat as her awful burning stench made its way down your throat, stinging you in the same brutal way it had last time. The intense vibrations rattled you from head to toe, burying you in sweaty flabby butt flesh while you gasped for clean air. The smell tucked away between her cheeks had only multiplied in intensity, it made you feel dizzy with how bad it was.

You remembered how sexy Lillian looked in her swimsuit, how amazing her ass looked when you first saw it on the beach. Back then it made you blush. Now that you were up against the real thing, it was far more dangerous than you ever could have imagined.

"Jeez, you're always like this!" Jen said, in response to Lillian's sudden gas.

Lillian was about to taunt her back when she noticed the girl fidgeting. Jen sighed and leaned to the side, lifting up one of her ass cheeks. It was just enough to let out one of her own farts, and a rather impressive one at that. Jen blushed as her butt warbled loudly, expelling the hot, raunchy, pent-up air through her swimsuit. While her's wasn't nearly as big or as loud as Lillian's ham blast was, it was definitely way smellier. The teen girl's gas was ultra-condensed, a thick foul beast of methane that reeked of raw shit. All it took was one burrito to make her like this, and she would be letting out potent booty bombs for the rest of the day.

Jen wasn't the same sort of free spirit as Lillian was, so she felt embarrassed by letting out such a gross fart. At the same time, her stomach felt a bit of a relief now that the pressure was gone.

"See? It's not so bad with just us girls here!" Lillian encouraged her. She then caught a whiff of Jen's noxious stench with her nose. It was really bad, much stronger than her own farts.

"Blaise is lucky I didn't drop him in Jen's ass instead. I don't think anyone could survive those at point-blank" she thought to herself.

Her colossal rear wasn't much better though, and she knew it. As Lillian went to grab herself a drink she thought of all the ways to play with her tiny friend. She wanted to smother him deep in her sexy ass, really cram him in there to get a taste of her booty. He was only halfway down her butt crack, there was plenty of room for him to go deeper. She couldn't exactly push him further into her cheeks with Jen around, it'd be way too obvious. That was when an idea flashed in Lillian's mind. Her smile turned into a toothy grin, she had something incredibly devious in mind.

Dragged down her butt by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

The 3rd chapter for this route also written by NotOnTime

Lillian grabbed her drink and also picked up her last remaining burrito in her other hand. Then she went back to Jen, who was now sitting down on one of their beach towels. Lillian's face blushed a bit of red just from thinking of what she was about to do. Blaise had no idea what he had coming.

"Hey Jeeeen? Could you pull up my swimsuit for me? My hands are full." Lillian asked, holding up the drink and burrito in each hand.

Jen turned to face the biggest, roundest ass of all her friends being presented right in front of her. Lillian's bikini-turned-thong was already buried deep inside her phat cheeks, with just the top exposed from behind. Jen couldn't really see how it needed to be pulled up.

"Wait, really? It doesn't look like it needs to be." she said, puzzled.

"I know, but it's not quite fitting all the way in there. I just want it to be secure so it doesn't fall off later. Do you mind?" Lillian asked again, wiggling her plus-sized derriere from side to side.

"Fine, sure" Jen sighed, and grabbed the left and right sides of Lillian's waistband. She couldn't see her face from down there, but Lillian was giddy with excitement. Jen's face was right next to her butt, so close to finding her tiny shrunken friend, but no idea he was there. Lillian felt a swell of pride that she could pull something like this off. Her big booty cheeks were so plump and marvelous that if it were someone less endowed, they wouldn't have been able to hide Blaise's little body on their person. She beamed in anticipation of Jen adjusting her swimsuit... and what was about to happen to you.

Down inside the giant girl's ass halves, you remained plastered against the thickness of her flesh. The smelly musk of her fart still hung around her crack, and assaulted your nose. You heard some talking outside, Lillian and Jen were discussing something. There was a bit of movement from your captress, you didn't know what she was up to. Then you heard Jen's voice. She was close. Really close! You yelled for her to come save you, but your words still couldn't reach her. Just then everything shook. Lillian's massive prison wobbled. You hadn't the foggiest idea what was happening until a humongous force slammed deftly into your body.

A giant solid wall hit you head-on and began sliding down into Lillian's ass crack. You needed a moment to recognize it was her swimsuit, and that it was being pulled straight up her colossal sweaty ass. Hot supple butt flesh spread apart to let the bikini bottom plow through, the tremendously tight fabric stretched firm and took you along for the ride. You screamed as the giant ass cheeks gobbled you down, devouring you and the poor swimsuit into Lillian's enormous crack. Over and over you shouted at the wedgie to stop, as it pulled you all the way to the bottom, but it just wouldn't listen.

Lillian loved the feeling of Jen tugging at her swim bottoms. She could feel the tiny desperate vibrations of Blaise's screams as he was dragged down her ass. He must be so scared of where he was going, and Lillian wanted him all the way in there.

"Your butt still kind of smells." Jen said, turning her face away as she continued to pull on Lillian's bikini.

"Not as much as yours!" Lillian shot back, a big grin still on her face.

She wiggled her large hips into the swimsuit, giving just a bit of extra tension between her butt and Jen's arms. The yellow material dug even deeper into her crack, straining as it pulled against the full girth of her ass cheeks. Just then Lillian let out a muffled gasp. She felt the little nub that was your body pressing up against her really sensitive area. The swimsuit had made it all the way to the bottom of her ass crack.

The impact for you was painful. The incredibly huge wall of fabric slammed you roughly against your friend's oily flesh, bashing your head into it. Thanks to Jen's obliviousness, you were driven all the way down Lillian's massive rump and into the one place you didn't want to go. You could feel it smearing itself against your skin, it was exuding an enormous amount of heat, and was lightly twitching. Your body was touching Lillian's humongous asshole directly, and it was a feeling that she loved very very much. The giant sphincter clenched and quivered, its plump anal wrinkles pinching themselves around you arms and legs. You struggled to break away, but the huge wall that was Lillain's swimsuit gave you no room to push yourself backwards. The gassy giantess had you right where she wanted you.

Lillian blushed furiously as she felt her friend squirming against her butthole. You were clearly very upset, and didn't want to be this close to her pucker, but that just made her more excited. The gargantuan butthole pulsated all around you, eager to feel your tiny tickles against its many folds. The sensation of its wrinkles plumping up and smearing against your body was disgusting. Lillian's asshole reeked with the stench of her gas, the noxious muggy smell of feces was soaked into all of her her oozing oils. All the sweat and fart-laced juices of her ass crack were at their most concentrated down here, and were eagerly being slathered against your body. You weren't ever expecting her shithole to be so big compared to you. You thought at most Lillian's anus would be the size of your own body, or maybe a bit smaller, but this thing was nearly twice your own height. The danger of getting caught inside such a massive asshole and swallowed alive suddenly felt like a very real possibility, and from the reaction Lillian was having to your struggles, you didn't think her ass would mind.

"Can you pull it a bit more Jen? It's still not all the way in there yet." Lillian lied.

Jen sighed and gave the swimsuit another hard pull, yanking it up Lillian's gorgeous backside. "That good?" she said.


"Oooohh yeah" Lillain enthusiastically replied.

That final yank jammed you tight against her gigantic anus, sinking you deep within the grip of her oil-encrusted folds. Hot terrible air burned at your lips, with every faint breath you took it was rife with the stink of Lillian's gas. The giant girl gave a few hard clenches with her backdoor, allowing it to chew hungrily on your tiny delicious body. Your little squirms made the asshole shudder with joy, and tingles of pleasure ran up Lillian's spine. You pushed as hard as your muscles could to free yourself, but the wedgie crammed against your back felt like it was made of stone. You were worried about what Lillian was going to do next, and if your tiny body could handle another fart this close to the source.

The giant anus twitched as a looming gurgle echoed from above. Lillian still had a bunch of burritos stewing around inside her and she could tell her next release was going to be a big one. She thanked Jen and sauntered back to her own towel, sitting down without a moment to spare. More lovely tingles ran up her cheeks as she felt the added pressure from sitting on you. This was even better than she could have imagined! She loved the tiny sensation of you rummaging body against her starfish, the illicit nature of having you so close to her ass made her feel extra naughty. She couldn't wait to fart on you again, it was going to be amazing.

While feeling the little nub wriggling against her anus, Lillian unwrapped her burrito and chowed down. Might as well give herself more fuel for later...

Face-First Against Her Folds by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

The full weight of Lillian’s backside had you pinned. You’ve had her hefty round ass planted on your lap multiple times in the past, playfully wiggling back and forth to get a reaction out of you, but that was nothing compared to this. Now Lillian’s plus-sized booty was engulfing your entire being, trapping you tight against the very wrinkles of her backdoor. Even after sitting down, the pressure from her swimsuit hadn’t let up, it was making sure your torso and limbs were properly sunken half-between the folds of her asshole.

Even your most minor of movements caused the girl’s behemoth of a pucker to twitch in response. It seemed like Lillian was paying extra attention to your body as she took a seat, detecting every ticklish motion you made under her asshole. You couldn’t help but struggle, with your body so unnaturally wedged as it was, it felt like your spine was going to give out. Your arms were bent in weird ways, your hands clamped between her anal folds. One of your ankles was twisted in place and locked up as well.

Worst of all of these though was your head. Your face was in a constant back and forth battle to stay the hell away from Lillian’s anal meat, and it was eager to caress you as closely as possible. Two of her butthole’s plump vertical wrinkles had been squeezing on the sides of your cheeks until you somehow managed to pop your head free. The surface of her skin was rubbery and slimy, coated in a gross warm film of dirty oils that hadn’t been properly cleaned. To be fair, it’s not like you kept your own anus scrubbed and polished on a daily basis, but either way, to someone on your current scale it was disgusting. Lillian’s huge plump ass normally carried a strong earthy scent, but this had been completely overpowered by the aftermath of her recent farts. The vile remnants of methane were soaked into every crevice of her asshole, and the wafting smell bludgeoned your senses like a baseball bat.

“So gross…” you groaned.

In a purely instinctual response you wrenched your neck backwards as far as it would go. Lillian’s anus clenched back, tightening its grip around your limbs and torso as it sucked your body closer. The pulsating pink pair of lips pulled in order to snare your face back between them, but at the last second you turned your face to the side. You managed to keep your head from being buried once again in wrinkly anal flesh, but in doing so you slathered the side of it against her sticky sweat-covered skin. It was hot to the touch, like someone had placed a freshly-microwaved bag of popcorn against your cheek. In the summer sun Lillian’s huge ass had been absorbing all kinds of heat, and down by her asshole was where it was the most humid of all.

After a few seconds another loud gurgle echoed through your friend’s body. You could feel it trembling through her flesh, the low intestinal disturbance that was building up inside. You prayed by some miracle that you could make it out of Lillian’s ass before her next wave of farts came, but your odds weren’t looking good. Her swimsuit had you totally pinned at the moment and her asshole was giving you the tightest hug you’ve ever felt in your life. You struggled again to pull yourself free but Lillian simply gave her backdoor another squeeze, drawing you back in for another “kiss”.

This messed up tug-of-war went on for a few more minutes. You would lean your neck back as far as possible and Lillian would clench her giant sweaty balloon-knot, sucking you back in close. Her phat anal wrinkles practically expanded as they reached out to smother your skull, yearning to feel your face rubbing deep between their sensitive areas. As all this went on, huge groaning bubbles echoed through Lillian’s intestines, getting louder and louder as they rolled along. Her ass was becoming more and more bloated over time, which led to the unwanted side effect of her hole bulging out just the slightest bit more.

This constant battle against the giant anus was nothing more than a game for Lillian as she digested her burrito. She sat there contently watching the ocean as she focused her inner thoughts on your tiny squirms beneath her hole. Pushing her muscles in and out, feeling you writhe around in reaction, it was the most fun she could possibly have while just sitting there on her beach towel. The little movements from her close friend were tickling the inner-most reaches of her swimsuit, and it was a sensation she was coming to enjoy more and more.

The “game” ended how it was always destined to. Lillian’s giant asshole bulged out far enough for you to have nowhere left to escape and finally her juicy anal folds wrapped themselves around your head. The twin slabs of flesh suckled your nub of a skull in a loving embrace, tenderly kneading and throbbing with an unrestrained fervor. Hot anal juices mixed in with droplets of booty sweat gushed into your visage, clogging your nostrils and ear holes with a rancid bath of her fluids. You yelled for her to stop, to push you out, but all that came from your voice was muffled groans.

“HHNN! MMRPH HNN GRNNNGH!!”

Pleasant sparks of electricity ran up the base of Lillian’s spine as she felt your vocal vibrations. This was her prize for winning the tug of war, a delicious set of squirms and shouts from your tiny body. She giggled to herself, the motions of laughter not going unnoticed by your smothered-self.

“Blaise is really having a field day down there isn’t he?” Lillian snickered to herself. “It’s just a few little squeezes with my backdoor and he can’t even stand up to it. It’s like he’s got no resistance whatsoever… but then again, he is pretty small right now.”

Lillian thought back to all the times she would sit on Blaise’s head and how funny it would feel to have his skull wrestling around under the soft cushions of her butt cheeks. Having him stuck directly inside her huge ass crack felt a dozen, no actually, a hundred times better than that. Lillian grinned and then remembered a few times his face would turn the wrong way and his nose would poke at something it wasn’t supposed to… Just thinking about it made her blush a bit. Normally she punctuated moments like that with a big boisterous fart and would let Blaise go, but this was different. He was stuck back there in her private hole without any breaks. Even if she farted, and she WAS going to fart, he wouldn’t be so easily set free.

“Unless he pops like a cork from my ass when I finally let this out…” she added under her breath.

End Notes:

Hello! NotOnTime here. I've written TON of new chapters for this story and will be adding them daily! Enjoy!

Letting Out Some More Gas First by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Another couple of minutes passed as Lillian enjoyed her victory, squeezing and eliciting more tender shouts from your smelly location. That was when Jen finally got up and walked over to Lillian’s towel.

“I think I’m feeling in a better mood now,” she said.

“Good to hear.” Lillian smiled.

“Yeah, after relaxing and basking in the sun all my worries just kind of melted away, you know? Now I feel like going in the water, wanna come with?”

“Sure!” Lillian said, but then paused as she sat forward. Her abdomen gurgled loudly.

“Hm? What’s wrong?” Jen asked.

“I’ll be right there, I’ve just got to let a little pressure out. Those burritos were really good.” Lillian grinned.

Instead of leaning forwards on her beach towel to get up, the curvaceous teen rolled her hips to the side and lifted up one of her big juicy buttcheeks.

“Gross.” Jen said in a flat voice but followed it up with a friendly laugh. “I’ll be in the water when you’re ready!”

Lillian couldn’t help but smirk as her friend walked away. Here she was, leaning her large rump to the side, practically showing Jen where her crush was currently located, and the girl was none the wiser. Something about the interaction gave Lillian a sense of superiority. Bubbly sounds of air groaned through her backside, nearly ready to come bursting out. Lillian planted her hand on her raised cheek as she leaned over, pulling open the squishy mass of fat to expose more of her stuffy butt crack. This was going to be a big one.

In the meantime you were still trapped in the confines of Lillian’s giant asshole, more than twice the size of your shrunken self, barely able to move an inch. Humongous rumbles shook through the walls of Lillian’s body, you couldn’t do a single thing about them besides wait anxiously. You knew what was going to come, and how terrible it was going to smell.

Just then you heard part of a conversation, Lillian and Jen were talking? The thick layers of anal muscles covering your ears obscured most of their words but you heard bits and pieces. “Feel like going in the water” were they going to go swimming? Suddenly Lillian’s body began to move. A huge roaring monster of a groan made her stop. Her voice said “I’ve just got to let a little pressure out” Wait a second. That wasn’t good at all!

Her entire ass then leaned to the side, wobbling what amounted to your entire world. Titanic rumbling groans stirred from the beast in front of you. As Lillian raised her ass cheek higher you felt the double-decker anus bulge outwards. A faint bit of light streamed through the gap her butt cheeks were making, and you could actually see her anus puckering around you. The colossal orifice was trembling, holding back the immense payload inside. You screamed for her to let you free, but it was already too late.

“LILLIAN DON’T-”

An enormous barrage of air bubbles blasted through her bowels, detonating directly on your position. She didn’t need to push with her muscles at all, with how pent up her ass was feeling all she needed to do was relax and the fart came billowing out on its own. The rancid noxious gas was deafening to your eardrums, and battered your shrunken body savagely on all sides. Your entire being became rattled by the folds of her asshole all at once. They vibrated with unbelievable force, indifferent to the fact that your head, torso and limbs were still smothered inside of them. Scorching hot wisps of your friend’s gas pounded your face, while the juicy anal wrinkles that had fought so hard to smother your head reverberated together like a jackhammer. You felt like your body was going to be torn apart, but the girl’s fart just wouldn’t stop.

Lillian sighed deeply with relief as the anal blast shot between her globes. Even when pulling her plump ass cheeks aside there was still a fair amount of bass coming through her bloated bubble butt. Waves of comfort spread through her rear as the crude droning noise rang out for several seconds, kicking up some nearby particles of sand. To finally release some of the pressure backed up inside her booty felt wonderful, and having Blaise down there was the cherry on top. His tiny shape lodged between her giant asshole’s farting folds was like nothing she’d ever felt before, it was amazing.

Loud warbling bouts of steam continued to erupt through Lillian’s backdoor, assaulting your nostrils without mercy. The smell was wicked, what had started as her delicious burritos was now a rank putrid fog of methane. You choked on the stench, the vile air that had been cooking inside her ass for hours, as her huge anus continued to pump out more and more of it. The force behind her gas was like a jet engine, if it hadn’t been for Lillian’s tight swimsuit wedged into her cheeks like some sort of thong, you were sure you’d have been blown out from this foul pit long ago.

When all was said and done you were left gasping for clean air. Just as the ones she belted you with before, this fart was burning hot and had an aftertaste that meant serious business. On the bright side, you were at least free from being compacted as her butthole’s chew toy. Now your body was simply resting against the organic smoking gun, with her yellow bikini bottom pinning you there like a net. On the literally not-so-bright side Lillian let go of her giant butt cheek. The huge fleshy globe came crashing back down into place, bouncing against its twin sister. Despite it being a bright sunny day, you were once again trapped in pure darkness, buried deep inside the hot ass of your best friend.

Into The Ocean Waves by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Huge g-forces rocked you down to your core as Lillian finally got up from her beach towel. She began to walk towards the ocean, where Jen was waiting and waving her arms excitedly at her.

“Come on, the water feels great!” she beckoned.

You couldn’t help but notice Lillian had an extra spring in her step. As the incredible stomps of her legs stepping on the sand created tremors travelling up to her waist, you could also feel an elastic bounce accompanying them. Lillian’s plump booty meat was jiggling up and down as she walked, swinging freely from her swimsuit with the motion of her hips. You knew she was doing this on purpose. One, because she was in a good mood, and two, because she wanted you to feel the unforgettable weight of her ass.

It was true, even though you were wedged tight against her asshole, you could feel every bouncy motion coming from Lillian’s butt cheeks. The massive meaty mountains danced behind your back like two tidal waves of flesh, crashing into one another one powerful step at a time. Like the world’s biggest pendulum they rose and fell, the pressure flattening you against her swimsuit and into her gassy hole. Lillian’s thick tree trunk thighs pumped her legs forward, lifting the massive weight of her backside skyward so it could come toppling down on you once more. She wiggled her hips playfully, adding an extra swaying motion to the ordeal. All she was doing was performing a little strut on the beach, and yet for you the results were outrageous.

Then you felt a force push back. An actual resistance caught the movement of Lillian’s humongous thighs and slowed them down. Being so helplessly wedged against your giant friend’s ass flesh you could actually detect the motions surrounding her body. It’s like you were part of her skin now, a thought you really didn’t want to think about, considering your location. The wave-like pattern was instantly recognizable, even with the gigantic jiggling of her ass cheeks being a distraction. She had entered the ocean water.

The cool emerald waves splashed against Lillian’s legs, spraying pleasant water droplets all over her beautiful skin. She had finally caught up with Jen, who had been waiting to splash her for a while already. Lillain fought back of course, cupping both hands under the sea’s surface and sending the salty water flying back across Jen’s ample chest. They both laughed together as a small pool happened to form in Jen’s cleavage.

As the girls played around outside, a terrifying thought entered your mind. What was going to happen if Lillian’s ass was submerged underwater? You were plastered firm against her bootyhole by her tight swimsuit, with barely any space to wriggle around. There wasn’t any feasible way for you to crawl away to freedom so if Lillian decided to hold her ass underwater for too long… Your heart started to thump like a drum in your chest. There was a very real possibility you could drown in here.

“Too bad Blaise is missing this!” Jen said as she swam deeper into the water.

“Ha ha, you can say that again.” Lillian laughed, following her.

A big wave of water splashed against the underside of her buttcheeks, tickling her skin. Sunken deep beneath her flesh you were really starting to panic. What would happen if all at once the ocean water came rushing into her ass crack? You’d be trapped, completely without oxygen, for several minutes at least. Although it was the last thing you wanted to do, you began to slam your tiny fists against her butthole, screaming at her to stop walking. Her giant oily pucker twitched back in pleasure, smearing its stinky folds against your body.

“She must be able to feel me down here! So why isn’t she stopping?!!”

Lillian’s butthole clenched again in response to your desperate movements. Her giant legs shook with more massive tremors through her backside as she continued to walk into the water. The booming stomps felt like a bell tolling for your own doom. You shouted in dismay, she wasn’t slowing down at all. The huge waves rocked into her body, you could feel the ocean’s surface creeping up her hips. One last bout of water crashed into her waist, you could feel the tide pull her ass under, and then…!

Nothing. You had expected to be flooded with seawater by now, but Lillian’s ass crack was still as dry as ever. Well, maybe “dry” wasn’t the right word for it, since you were covered in sweat and other gross bodily fluids, but the point was you weren’t drowning. The current undulated through her humongous ass, rocking it like a submarine. You could actually hear the muffled ambiance of being submerged below the surface. It was absolutely unreal, Lillian’s ass was so plump and thick that it was acting as a barrier to keep the water out.

You didn’t know whether to love or hate her ass right now. On one hand it was the only thing preventing you from drowning, but on the other hand it was the whole reason you were stuck in this mess in the first place. Lillian continued to walk, her massive jiggling ham planets rocked back and forth while continuing to keep the water out. It was kind of impressive just how big her booty was when you thought about it. Any girl with less voluptuous curves wouldn’t have been able to pull this off. A twinge of annoyance came across your face at that realization. Did Lillian put you through all that worrying JUST to show off how big her butt was?!

Lillian chuckled to herself as she felt you punch her sensitive ass crack. She was absolutely doing this to flaunt her assets in your face. What better way to get you to appreciate the sheer size and scale of her gorgeous booty than to have it act like a makeshift submarine? As long as she kept her thick butt cheeks pressed together you’d be safe from the ocean water coming in. And if somehow that managed to happen anyway there was always plan B…

“Hey check this out!” Jen said to Lillian from just up ahead “I think there’s a school of fish down here.”

“Really? Let me see!” Lillian said as she came over to take a look.

By Jen’s side, Lillian bent forwards to see the school of fish. With the sun brightly reflecting off the waves it was a bit hard to get a glimpse at first, but as she leaned closer she could actually see them. It was a small group of silver and blue ones, their tiny stature made them look like little babies. Getting to watch the fish came with an unintended side effect however... As Lillian bent forwards she moved a little too far, and it caused her massive ass cheeks to spread apart underwater.

The gap between them was only a little bit open, but that was all the space that was needed to allow the ocean water to come spilling through. You screamed as the crashing waves engulfed you, filling the tight cavity of her ass crack almost instantaneously.

“OH GOD FUUUU-BLUGBLRGGH!!”

By the very next second all that was coming out of your mouth was bubbles. This was it. You didn’t have any more chances left anymore. Your tiny body was trapped up Lillian’s ass crack and thanks to her letting her guard down you were going to drown. Her big round rump was going to be your tomb. In a last ditch effort you wriggled as hard as you could, trying to do anything to escape the tight grip of her yellow swimsuit bottoms. There was next to zero odds that you would actually make it to the surface without needing to breathe but you had to do SOMETHING!

Scratching against Lillian’s huge butthole, desperate to climb back to the surface, you realized right away that you were screwed. You were expending a huge amount of energy and making no progress at all. Her bikini was too tight, and her ass cheeks were too big. Worse yet the monumental asshole clenched in response from your struggles, pressing hard against your tiny body. Your heart raced as you thought of what else you could do. Your lungs ached for air, anything!

Thankfully your plight had not gone unnoticed. Lillian felt your tiny nub going off into a frenzy against her anus as soon as the water hit. What felt like forever to you, given your heightened sense of danger, was just a few seconds for her. She knew that you were trapped and without any air, and that she had to act fast.

Surviving Off Her Anal Air by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

By wiggling her toes around really fast, Lillian was able to kick up some sand from the seafloor without making any obvious movements in front of Jen. The sudden burst of dust caused the school of fish to scatter in fear of some natural predators.

“Awwww man!” Jen moaned in disappointment.

“Dang, something must have spooked them away” Lillian remarked, feigning innocence.

“Oh well…”

With Jen’s momentary distraction gone, the busty beauty went right back to swimming around. It only took a few seconds for her to get out of earshot, as Lillian remained standing in place. She could still feel her tiny friend going nuts against her asshole, and despite the severity of the situation she was able to keep her composure.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you.” Lillian said quietly. “I’ll give you the air you need…”

Arching her back, Lillian sank a bit deeper into the water. Her inner muscles pushed, gathering as much pressure as possible to let it all out in one burst. Down below, as you struggled to break free, you were suddenly smothered in a tight embrace of anal meat. Lillian’s giant anus tensed up, holding your body completely still as it puckered around you…

In the very next moment a booming hot flurry of bubbles exploded from the giant girl’s asshole. Her plump anal wrinkles vibrated violently, pummeling your tiny body while the storm of flatulence shook through her massive ass. You felt searing hot anal air blast you from head to toe, momentarily sparing you from the salty ocean water in turn of something far more devastating. Lillian’s brutish fart was just as noxious and powerful as ever, but now it came in the form of huge car-sized bubbles, able to submerge you entirely inside their spherical shapes as they rushed on by.

You screamed in reaction to the sudden rumbling bombardment, overwhelmed by Lillian’s huge gassy release. With your mouth wide open, and several dozen fart bubbles blasting through, you caught the fermented taste of Lillian’s gas hard in the back of your throat. That wasn’t all however, the highly-pressurized air also filled your lungs, partially forcing you to inhale it down. You wanted to gag, the sharp sensation of burning fecal air in your chest felt terrible, but it was also the only chance you had at survival.

Lillian’s anus closed up, and without the bursting eruption of her fart to engulf you, the water came back to submerge you inside it once more. You wanted to cough out her gas from your lungs so badly, but as far as breathing goes there really weren’t any other options available. As awful as her booty fumes tasted, you had to hold them in, the slight amount of oxygen was all you had to keep you going for the moment. You were sure that this is what she was counting on, for you to breathe in her farts as she let them out.

"So what? My breathing is now being completely regulated by her ass?!" you groaned inside your head. "This is so gross, of course Lillian would think something like this up. And what am I supposed to do when she stops farting?"

You already knew the answer to that one though. As long as Lillian had a couple of burritos in her system, that would be enough fuel to ignite her farts for at least the next half hour. Her ass was a farting machine once she got going, you’ve already experienced it many times just by being friends with her. As if on cue, the giant anus bulged outwards once more, puckering to expel its next payload. You let free the stale bubbles from inside your chest, sadly resigning yourself to do this, if it was your only way to see through this ordeal.

In the next instant a powerful spreadshot of gassy air belted out from Lillian’s depths. You opened your jaw to catch as much as you could, but it was like opening your mouth to catch a speeding train. The force whipped back your neck into her tight yellow swimsuit, fart bubbles bursting everywhere. It wasn’t so much like you were breathing it in, but more that Lillian was cramming the gas down your windpipe of her own volition. Of course, to her it was just the ordinary act of farting, and this was what she would consider to be a “little one” at that, but for you it was more like an entire hurricane erupting from her ass. The bubbly methane filled your throat with the sticky heat of her bowels, and yet you swallowed it up all the same.

When she was done you clenched your teeth together tight. You could feel the burning sensation of her fart still swirling inside you, but you needed to hold it down. The taste of her burritos was scorched onto your tongue, tingling on every single one of your taste buds. It was just as bad as the farts she’d “treat” you to as a casual greeting, but therein lied your one advantage. Out of anybody, you were the most used to the smelly dishes that Lillian so often laid out. Rank as they may be, her farts were something you at least had a bit of a resistance to, and that was enough to give you the ability to breathe them underwater. It felt vile, yes, but you could handle the disgusting taste. As long as she kept supplying you with air, you’d be able to survive this. You thought...

Lillian heard the fart bubbles pop to the water’s surface behind her, trailing behind her gorgeous phat ass. She was well aware of the dangers of taking you into the ocean with her, but she also knew that her bloated booty was well-prepared. As long as she kept up a good stream of farts, her tiny buddy didn’t have anything to worry about. He was lucky enough to ride with her ass, fastened deep inside her double-cheeked dump truck of a submarine, and that meant she was going to make it a fun time.

Giving her ass another push, Lillian held her breath and released a big fart. The water felt nice as her beautiful cheeks rippled underwater, like it was caressing her skin. She could feel how her ass bellowed deep under the waves, letting out as great low sound as it supplied Blaise with her gas. She was paying extra attention to his movements, his body had calmed down from the frantic struggling it was doing before, but it was still moving against the rubbery skin of her asshole. Reluctantly, her shrunken friend was eating her gas bubbles as she farted them out.

“Wow, he’s actually doing it.” Lillian said to herself in amazement.

While this was all something she thought up, having it actually play out felt surreal. She could feel Blaise’s tiny head resting at the inner ring of her butthole, awaiting her next release of air for him to breathe. The warmth of her anus was radiating against his face, with even the tiniest twitch of her anal muscles creating huge movements on his scale. Lillian felt like he was some kind of codependent aquatic creature, the ones she would see in nature documentaries, sucking up the farts from her body to stay alive. The idea was kind of exciting, and it made her want to let loose on him even more.

Surprise Entrance Into Her Gassy Depths by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Meanwhile you were starting to wonder what the hell was taking so long. Lillian’s ginormous butthole puckered against your face, but still remained shut. She was definitely pushing, but it seems like the gas was delayed in coming out. Your lungs ached for more air, you had already exhaled your last breath and needed her next fart pronto. Finally it came, blasting you head-on with a powerful surge of potent steamy bubbles.

The thing is, this one was coming out a bit too strong. As Lillian tensed her anus and let it rip, the torrential fart came with a spray of salty seawater as well. Your throat was splashed with about a bucketful of water as it came out, which was something you had to cough up immediately. You choked and wretched as the fart storm rang on, but by the end of it, you had only sucked down about half the air you needed. The ocean waves crashed over you once again, leaving you back without any air to keep breathing.

This isn’t going well…” you thought, as you started to feel a bit delirious. I’m not getting enough oxygen from these sporadic bursts of gas… and I can’t gamble on swallowing more water by accident. I need to be somewhere where I can keep breathing consistently… but there’s only one place I could go..."


Lillian’s huge anus groaned in front of you, twitching as its insides expanded with pent-up air. All the stinky breathable air you needed was just beyond that portal, locked inside her massive ass chamber. Her anal wrinkles twitched and squeezed together, almost like they were enticing you...

The thought of it felt insane. Willingly going up your friend’s asshole just so you could breathe in her gas? You must be going crazy. This was Lillian you were thinking about, your best friend for years and years. Of all the times she’s sat on you or farted on you, you never once thought “hey, what would it be like to crawl inside her huge butt and live inside her bowels?” There were so many levels where it felt wrong, like you’d be crossing some sort of taboo line where you could never come back from. But then again... it’s not like she was giving you much of a choice here.


Deep rumbles echoed from the anus in front of you. You steeled yourself as your friend’s giant anal lips began to pucker outwards. You had to do this. As gross as it was, you needed to force yourself to go in, otherwise you were going to drown.

Lillian’s giant butthole expanded with a mighty blast, unleashing a huge current of fart bubbles into her swimsuit. She pushed it out like any other fart, easing the pressure from her giant plump ass without a second thought. As her backdoor’s roaring folds spread apart, there was a small gap that led inside, to the inner gurgling flesh of her rectum. Without hesitation you dove forwards, arms outstretched to make your body as lean as possible. You plunged head-first into your friend’s warbling poophole, as reluctant as you felt about this you did so with all the desperation you could muster. Wriggling and squirming, you hooked your arms around whatever vibrating anal meat you could find, pulling with all your strength to get in. Lillian’s butt continued to sputter massive bubbles of gas into your face, pelting you with her humid toxic steam, but you continued to dig forwards anyway. You managed to slip past the outer rim of her muscles, and were surrounded on all sides by huge folds of trembling rubbery flesh. Her sphincter was erupting incredible amounts of foul disgusting air, you took a deep breath of it, and used the trace amounts of oxygen to carry on.

“YEEP!”

Lillian suddenly jolted in the water. She felt your body’s intrusion in the midst of her fart, it had completely caught her off guard. She jumped as electric sparks ran up her backside. The ticklish feeling of your tiny body wriggling through her sensitive inner anus made intense tingles shoot through her spine. Almost instantly her thick thighs and plump ass cheeks smacked together, tightening up from the unusual sensation. Lillian cupped her hands around the base of her butt, but obviously you weren’t there. She didn’t know what to do.

“Oh my God, Blaise! You’re going inside of my-!!”

Of course in tightening up, her asshole retracted into her body, actually assisting you in making your way further into her ass. Her fart was cut short, and now you were being squeezed all over by the warm lumpy meat of her asshole. She could sense every one of your squirms, the tiny rubbing feeling you were making with your arms and legs was like nothing she’d ever felt before. You were kneading her inner anal folds, tenderly stimulating places she had never given direct attention to. It felt weird and wrong, but there was also a pleasant warmth coming from your tiny squirms that was spreading rapidly through her backside.

Why did he suddenly crawl in?” she thought. “Was he not getting enough air down there? Why does it feel so...? This is so messed up. I need to push him out somehow, it’s making my ass feel funny…

Lillian tensed up her anal muscles, clamping untold amounts of pressure on your shrunken body. The massive pulsating wrinkles of her butthole squeezed you hard, but you weren’t going to stop wriggling inside. Even if Lillian’s body was trying to keep you out, you needed to endure it. Between the powerful oily anal mounds you kept your struggles going, determined to make it inside where you could finally find some air. Her giant asshole quivered and clenched, its huge fat folds pounding at your back to pin you down. In the midst of all this movement and pressure your swimsuit slipped down your legs, leaving you stark naked against her pink anal flesh. You didn’t have time to get distracted by that though, you needed to push onward.

Oh no, he’s not stoppinggg...

Lillian was shimmying her hips back and forth in place. She really didn’t know what to do right now. She could squeeze her asshole even harder, but then she was worried about hurting you, or suffocating you by accident. Against her better wishes her anus kept chewing all over your tiny body, tingling with more sparks of pleasure. Sure, she was having fun just a little bit earlier from smearing you against her butthole, but she really wasn’t expecting things to go this far. Her heart wasn’t ready yet. Blushing red, Lillian wiggled her butt in small circles, as if she could shake off these weird feelings of pleasure.

Why is this ten times better with him squirming on the inside compared to the outside?” she thought in a dizzy panic.

With her ass giving yet another hungry clench, your head finally popped inside the inner chamber of her ass. You gasped for air, desperate to get anything to breathe at this point. What greeted you was the worst stench you’d ever smelled. As your body slumped through the back end of Lillian’s massive hole you were met by the gruesome raw stench of her fart-soaked bowels. It was pitch-black, steaming hot, and sticky, and absolutely teeming with the stink of her potent gas. Years of farts passing through this passageway marked the organic walls with a smell that could never be cleaned. It was the patented scent you had been subjected to so many times before, but now in its purest form.

“Oh fuck!! Eueugh!”

After a few moments of awful gagging you were able to collect yourself. You somehow made it inside and were able to breathe in the faint traces of oxygen that your body needed. It smelled putrid, but you were at least alive. Wet groans rumbled from deeper within Lillian’s body, you could feel her bowels undulating from all around you. The reality of where you were had finally cemented itself in your mind, your tiny body was actually inside her ass. The plump juicy butt she had always teased you with, the meaty fat globes that could barely be held with two hands, you were tucked all the way inside them now. It was just as insane as it seemed, the atmosphere was heavy and everything was slightly malleable. It was like you had entered some foul, oozing alien spaceship.

All The Way Inside Lillian’s Giant Ass by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

A huge bubbling noise bellowed from deeper within the darkness. Hot wet burps built up inside Lillian’s ass until her sultry pressurized air entered your vicinity. The lumpy contorting walls pushed the gas forward, with a loud hiss it passed through your friend’s colon and surrounded you inside her rectum. You coughed even harder than when you first entered her butt, the taste of her fart was horrid. Being trapped inside her ass without nowhere for the smell to go meant it was multiple times worse than what you were used to. It was bearable, but only barely.

For some reason Lillian wasn’t letting it come out. Was she trying to punish you more or something? The scent of her fart was truly wretched, it was burning the inside of your lungs. You writhed around in discomfort but that only made Lillian’s giant ass more sensitive. The sticky hot anal walls squeezed down to try and hold your body still, but that only caused more stimulation to make them quiver more. The giantess shuddered and her booty canal swelled up, pressing her gummy innards right into your face. The texture was covering you in intestinal juices, it felt gross.

Lillian was definitely having a hard time getting used to the feeling of you squirming around inside her. Her ass wouldn’t stop tingling from your movements, and was throbbing excitedly against her own will. Her heart was pumping just as fast, pounding hard inside her heaving chest. Just knowing that it was her friend Blaise down there… it was too much. She could feel herself get wet, and not just from the salty ocean water.

For reasons unbeknownst to you, Lillian’s ass clenched down, hugging you tight in a smothering embrace. The heat coursed through your body, permeating all throughout her fart-loaded bowels. More disgusting liquids drooled from her squishy walls, slathering directly against your bare skin. Oddly enough since coming into here you’ve had a boner going. Part of it was from your blood pumping during all the excitement of a near-death experience, but part of it was also the feeling of your penis rubbing against her admittedly soft and lubricated anal flesh. You felt like a total pervert being in such a state while being crushed by her gigantic pulsating rectum, but you couldn’t help your body from responding. As her ass squished around your hips you felt your members press into the slick meaty walls. Smearing against the warmth of her inner ass, your thoughts turned to Lillian and how great she looked in her swimsuit.

Does this technically count as having anal sex?” you wondered. “I’m inside her body with my dick, but does it still matter when the rest of me is inside as well?

Back outside, Jen noticed that Lillian stopped following her through the water.

“Hey Lillian, is everything all right?” she asked, making her way back to her friend out of concern.

“Huh? Oh, uh, yeah! I’m fine!” Lillian managed to say with a forced smile. “I think I just felt some fish brush up against my leg or something. They feel so weird!”

She did a little dance, swaying her hips from side to side as if the fabricated fish really did tickle her legs, but the truth was the tickling was coming from inside.

“Oh, ha ha, yeah it’s cool when they get close to you but touching is another story.” Jen laughed. “I’m about to get out, I think. I don’t want to be in the water too long without anyone watching our belongings.”

“G-good idea!” Lillian said back. “I think I’m going to go find the bathroom, those burritos are already doing their work, ha ha…”

“Of course they are. Well, I’ll meet you back at our spot.” Jen said, already used to Lillian sharing her bodily functions with her so blatantly. After that she split off, leaving Lillian to make her way to the bathroom all by herself.

Lillian’s pretend smile went away as soon as Jen was gone. Of course she didn’t actually have to use the toilet, but she couldn’t just yank Blaise out of her ass in broad daylight either. She needed to take him out somewhere privately and figure out what the hell was going on. In a hurry, Lillian made her way back to shore, her big thighs crashing against the waves with how fast she was moving. Her thoughts were going a mile a minute. The feeling of your body bouncing around inside her booty was becoming all the more noticeable with every step she made.

Her head was a mess of conflicting feelings right now. Both arousal and guilt were fighting against each other, unable to let her calm down. Blaise’s tiny body felt incredible inside of her, wriggling against her sensitive anal innards, sending wave after wave of pleasure to her brain. The cruel desire to just squeeze her ass down as hard as she could and smush him with her throbbing bowels was growing steadily… but it’s something she could never actually do. Blaise was her friend, her best friend of many years. She couldn’t just use him as a toy for her own carnal desires, as if he were nothing more than an object.

The fact was though, that’s exactly what she had been doing this whole time. Even since she’d found him shrunken, she’s been treating him like her own personal toy. Squeezing him between her giant cheeks, farting on him… even tricking Jen into wedging him up against her giant asshole. As she made her way to the bathroom Lillian felt a sinking feeling in her chest. She realized she’s been using Blaise as a plaything all along.

At first it was under the guise of “playing” with him, like this was all a fun game. There were plenty of times she would sit on his lap and blast him with gas, or even launch a roaring fart with her ass in his face. It was her way of teasing the guy. But the moment Blaise actually opened up her anus and went inside her body something had changed. Suddenly her “teasing” felt a lot more serious, it reached a new frontier that Lillian wasn’t prepared for. The tingles emanating from her ass felt amazing, way better than anything she’d felt down there before.

The truth was, of course, that Lillian had a big crush on her friend. She never let it show, but she was crazy about him. All that playful teasing with her ass was just her way of trying to entice Blaise into becoming hers, and using her strongest asset to do it. Putting his shrunken body against her massive booty seemed like a good idea to have some fun, and maybe move things along, but she never expected things to go straight to this. Never in her wildest fantasies did she expect Blaise to be inside her ass. Well, maybe part of him, she wouldn’t say no, but that would be after they were in a relationship together! Everything was going out of order!

Does this count as us having anal sex?” she thought to herself, unknowingly mimicking your mental process.

Worst of all, it felt good. Really good. As Lillian made her way to the bathroom her beautiful rump wobbled behind her, and she could feel her tiny friend bouncing inside. Her walls shuddered around your body, twitching to feel more delicious squirms. The more her consciousness determined that this was a mistake, the naughtier it felt. Lillian couldn’t help but form a lopsided smile as her sultry ass gave a smothering clench without her permission. Despite feeling like she was being a terrible friend to you, the feeling of squishing your body against her anal walls felt insanely good.

She had to concentrate, but her body was slowly going into heat. Was her face going to be blushing when she took him out?

Dammit, what am I even going to SAY to him?” Lillian thought.

Back Outside, Now What What All That? by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

When you finally saw light again you were in a bathroom stall. Even the dim interior felt blinding after spending so long inside the darkness of Lillian’s ass, and it took you a couple minutes to adjust. From what you remembered she had sat on the toilet, her huge anal muscles forced you to the back of her sphincter, and then came the mother of all intestinal rumblings. Almost instantaneously your body was ejected from her ass, followed by a deafening chain of giant farts. After that harrowing ordeal, Lillian fished your tiny body out from the toilet bowl and was now holding you in her hands.

Her body looked absolutely massive compared to yours. You’d spent so much time smothered between her cheeks that you forgot just how huge she was when she first found you. The difference in size was daunting, looking up at her face was like trying to see the topmost windows of a skyscraper. Even Lillian’s bikini-covered boobs, which weren’t normally that impressive compared to Jen’s, were gigantic from your perspective.

The smell of her recent chain of farts hung around the toilet stall. Compared to actually being inside her ass canal though, it wasn’t affecting you as much as you’d expect. Were you slowly getting used to her gas? The sound in the restroom was dead quiet, it must have only been the two of you in there. Lillian’s eyes were fixated on your body, the way her giant face was staring at you was almost a bit intimidating. That was partially because of how serious her face was, it wasn’t anything like the smug playful look she wore when she first found you. Was she upset? You did crawl up her asshole without her permission after all. In your heart you felt like a line had been crossed. Even after years of being close friends, your actions might have just drastically fucked things up.

“Hey…” she started off, as if still thinking about what to say. “Why did you… go inside?”

“I kind of had no choice, I couldn’t breathe down there. You were giving me your “air” but it wasn’t enough. I seriously thought I was going to drown to death! So, I did what I had to do and went up in your… I went... inside you. ...Sorry about that.”

There was a pregnant pause. You were worried if Lillian was going to be mad at you. But then she broke the silence with a giggle.

“Pffft! Sorry, I know you were probably freaking out, but it’s still kind of funny you know? You actually crawled inside my butthole because you thought I was going to let you drown.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” you said, confused.

“Blaise, did you think I would really go swimming and just hold you underwater until I felt you stop moving? If things ever got really bad I was ready to yank you out of there at any second.”

Her voice sounded really matter-of-fact when she said it. That was actually the plan all along?

“Wha…? I thought you didn’t want Jen to find out about me though! Wouldn’t that get really embarrassing?”

“Yeah, so? If your life was seriously in danger, then I wouldn’t care. That’s just what I’d have to do.”

Part of you was taken aback. You figured this was all just fun and games to Lillian but she was actually considering your well being. At least somewhat. But if that were the case, then one thing didn’t add up.

“Hold on, then why did you even put me in your ass crack in the first place? You found me shrunken and helpless and the first thing you did was drop me in your swimsuit?!”

“Oh come on, that was just for some fun! I saw how you looked at my ass this morning. Don’t tell me you didn’t want to get close to this much junk in the trunk at your new size.”

She lowered you in her hands down to the side of the toilet seat. There was her gargantuan ass cheek sitting before you, its curvature so large it was like a massive dome-shaped stadium. She winked as she put it on display. Were you really just inside such a huge booty?

As your jaw dropped from the sight of Lillian’s ass, her heart was pounding. On the outside she was acting like her normal flirty self, but on the inside she was dying of embarrassment and guilt. You were actually right, what was wrong with her, dropping her crush inside her ass crack?!

She brought you back to her face, smiling (and blushing slightly) at your reaction. She covered up her embarrassment by teasing you some more.

“See? It’s huge isn’t it? Being surrounded by that much big jiggling flesh must have been amazing.”

“Still!” you shouted. “You kept pulling me deeper and farting on me! It smelled awful!”

“Nothing you haven’t smelled before” she stated.

“That’s not the point. At this size it was like being blasted by a hurricane! It might smell the same, but there was so much of it that it made your ass shake around like an earthquake.”

“Oh really?” Lillian said, lifting an eyebrow. She noticed something. “Well if it was so awful back there then how come you have a boner?”

“Huh? OH SHIT-” you yelled covering both hands over your crotch. You forgot that your swimsuit had been yanked off in the middle of everything and that you were standing in her hand stark naked. Worst of all, your erection hadn’t managed to calm itself down. Seeing Lillian flaunt her giant ass again didn’t help much either.

“Did you actually start getting horny from my giant booty?” she giggled, teasing you some more. “It’s okay, I know it’s really sexy.”

“It’s a natural reaction, f-from when I was rubbing against your… ass flesh” you muttered.

You turned away, blushing from just hearing yourself say those words. Having her see you like that couldn’t be more embarrassing. However, what you missed when you turned away from Lillian was the huge blush spreading across her face as well.

Holy shiiiiiiiit.” she was shouting inside her head. “He actually felt good from my ass! I was so worried that he’d be grossed out after being inside it, but he’s not turned off at all! Or at least, his body isn’t…

She could feel her guilt starting to diminish. If you were actually feeling good from all this, maybe her actions today weren’t so bad after all? Some part of you was still attracted to her giant butt, even despite her raging monster farts.

“Very naughty” she giggled. “You keep saying how bad it was in my ass, but your body’s being a bit more honest.”

Under the toilet seat that she was sitting on, her butthole twitched. A fostering desire to put you back there was starting to grow…

She’ll Take Good Care Of You by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

“I can’t help it...” You said as you turned to face her again, your hands now covering your crotch. As much as it pained you to leave things at that, you knew that any further arguing would just make her tease you more. To your surprise though, it was Lillian who changed the subject.

“So really, how did you end up so small?” she asked.

“I honestly have no idea. I was just sitting there and suddenly it felt like all my energy had been sucked away from me. It felt really strange, and when I came back to, I was shrunken down to this size.”

“Hmmm, do you think someone did it to you? Like someone who doesn’t like you?”

“I don’t think so? I didn’t notice anybody nearby when it happened either. I’m pretty much stuck like this until I figure it out.” you sighed.

“Until WE figure it out.” Lillian corrected.

“Huh?”

“I’m not just going to leave you like this! What kind of friend would I be if I abandoned you when you were shrunken and helpless? I’m sticking by your side until we figure this whole mess out!”

“Lillian…”

Her compassionate words struck a chord with you. Even if sometimes she had a little too much fun at your own expense, Lillian was still a damn good friend. She’s always kept by your side, standing up for you in times when it really mattered. That bond was something you really valued, although it came at the cost of having to smell her gas every now and then. Still, out of all the people who could have found you, you were starting to be glad it was her.

“Don’t worry! I’ll make sure to take GOOD care of you for the rest of the day...” your giantess friend said.

Before you could react Lillian stood up, pulling her tight swimsuit bottoms up with her. The yellow material stretched back deep between her massive cheeks, presenting itself once again like it was a thong. The hand she was holding you in started to lower, creeping down and around to her mountainous backside. You shouted in protest.

“Wait WAIT HOLD ON! Why are you putting me back there again?!”

“You don’t want Jen seeing you like this, right?” Lillian said, as if this was a good idea. ”I haven’t got many hiding spots for you, so if we’re going to pick one it might as well be my ass. Besides, it’s not that bad since you’ve already got to know it!”

She wiggled her butt cutely for you to see. The two giant thundering masses of flesh jiggled from left to right, hardly contained by her swimsuit and squishing wondrously together. You could barely believe you survived such a thing earlier, it was so huge. Lillian then pulled back her swim-thong with her free hand, showing you her endless dark crevice inside. The juicy globes were still shimmering with some droplets of ocean water, sparkling jewels of reflective light that sunk down into her plump butt crack… where you would soon be going.

“Can you at least not fart when I’m down there this time?” you asked.

“No can do, you know how I get after having burritos. Even after letting out all my gas here it WILL come back later at some point.”

You knew she was being honest too. When Lillian’s body started getting gassy it was impossible for her to stop farting until it was all out of her system. Holding it in wasn’t an option, there was just too much air to be trapped inside. You gazed down into the huge wobbling flesh canyon below. Hopefully it won't be as bad as before, you hoped.

“Okay… just no more swimming, alright?” you said.

“Sure.” said Lillian. “By the way… if you can’t stop yourself from getting all intimate with my backdoor again, well... I won’t say anything~” she added in a sultry voice.

Before giving you a chance to retort, Lillian’s hand let go of you, putting you in a free fall down towards her swimsuit. The meager amount of material that was pulled away from her butt cheeks caught your tiny body like a hammock, curving around your sides as you slid down into the warm soft darkness.

Looking back up, Lillian’s ass was unbelievably huge. You didn’t have a chance to see it last time, at least not like this. Her phat globes were monumental in scale, they were looming over you like two colossal cruise ships that had pulled you underneath their current. As you descended further into her swimsuit the light from the top of her ass cheeks grew more distant. It was as if you were sinking away from the outside world. Sure enough, to cement this feeling, Lillian let go of her waistband and let the swimsuit snap back into her butt crack. Almost instantaneously the back end of her yellow bottoms sandwiched deep between her cheeks, giving your tiny body a nice snug “welcome back”.

The stuffy darkness greeted you once more. It was every bit as soft and musky as the first time she dropped you in her ass, except with a couple extra scents layered on top. An oily buildup of booty sweat permeated the confines of her ass crack, making her gargantuan cheeks waft of feminine musk, even despite being partially washed away by the ocean waves. The salty taste was still somewhat soaked into the pores, but in light of Lillian’s recent farts, neither of the two really mattered. The lingering odor of her bassy ass blasts overpowered both the scent of her sweat and the taste of leftover seawater. It was hard to ignore, and the deeper her swimsuit pulled you down, the more concentrated the smell became.

Like Lillian said, it wasn’t anything you hadn’t smelled before. It certainly didn’t hold a candle to her actual giant booming farts, or the pure concentrated stench of being trapped inside her ass, but it still reeked all the same. Just the knowledge that more burrito-fueled farts would be coming to meet you later made you gulp. Her ass was going to become a blazing volcano some time in the near future and that was just something you were going to have to deal with.

Your giantess friend then began to move, and the swishing pumping motions of her legs causing her ass cheeks to wobble returned. Side to side the plush masses rolled over your tiny body, you were powerless to stop them from squishing you. One part of your body in particular reacted quite strongly to the abundance of supple ass flesh squishing into it. You couldn’t help it, the rubbing of Lillian’s huge butt cheeks against your bare sensitive manhood felt too good. Inch by inch you felt the movement pull you down closer to a familiar place, a warm pulsating area that was waiting for you under these massive mounds of flesh. You knew soon you’d be smack dab against Lillian’s butthole again, and it made you think about the last thing she said. “Getting intimate with her backdoor”, was she joking about that? You didn’t think she’d willingly invite you to touch her there after what happened, unless she was just teasing you again.

Regardless, what you did know was the place you were currently inching towards felt much more warm than it did last time. Even after cooling off in the water, the depths of Lillian’s ass crack was radiating with an intense pulsating heat. It was already hot inside here… but it was going to get even hotter.

Lillian walked with a more tepid blush as she made her way back to her and Jen’s spot on the beach. She was feeling less embarrassed and more confident now after seeing your reaction to her huge booty first hand. Even now she could feel your tiny stiffy rubbing against her plump buns, brazenly poking against her juicy meat. The swell of pride made her put an extra flourish in her steps, happily wiggling her huge hips as she walked.

He’s still attracted to my ass, that much I know for sure now.” Lillian thought to herself. “In that case, maybe all the teasing stuff I was doing today isn’t so bad? Even after all those farts and being swallowed whole by my ass, his body still has a healthy reaction… I can work with this! He’s already pretty used to the smell by now, if I just give him a little push… maybe he could actually start to see me differently.

Even just thinking it to herself felt absurd, but at the same time it felt like there was a chance.

Alright then, if I can make him get off to my huge butt, then that means what I’ve been doing is actually okay. Get ready Blaise, by the end of today my big gassy booty is going to make you submit!

Lillian smiled. She could feel her backdoor twitch again, she was getting excited.

A Ridiculously Thick Caboose by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

As your friend walked along the beach sand, her phenomenal ass swayed back and forth with every step. The beautiful round globes squished against one another, barely contained by her tiny yellow bikini bottoms. The fabric had almost been completely eaten up by her juicy butt flesh, and somewhere beyond that was your shrunken body, sinking even deeper. Lillian’s soaking hot ass crack was a never-ending wave pool of malleable fat, rubbing back and forth against your tiny nude form. Each step her thick legs took made shockwaves run up her booty, and the swiveling motion of her hips ensured that her cheeks were constantly undulating against each other.

The couple minutes it took for her to return to Jen’s location felt like forever for you. Thankfully from then on the girls seemed like they wanted to relax, as the gigantic squishing booty motions had ceased. Lillian’s massive backside wasn’t rolling you around like a tiny pebble between two doughy palms anymore, but you were still squished flat on either side. The hefty weight of her buttocks contained you, kept you locked in place so that you couldn’t barely move. All you could do is stay there and take short breaths, tasting the stale smelly air between her lovely crushing cheeks.

It sounded like the girls were having a good time, even though you couldn’t make out everything they were saying. They were pleasantly chatting on their spot at the beach you set up for them, under the cool shade of their parasols. They had the nice ocean breeze to enjoy, meanwhile you were stuck inside the stifling mire of Lillian’s rear end. It felt like she was helping Jen with something as they talked. You couldn’t tell what, but her upper body was moving, so it was probably something to do with her arms. At the very least you were thankful it wasn’t her lower body, as it gave you a few moments of peace. Whatever your giant curvaceous friend had in store for you for the rest of the afternoon though.. that still weighed on your mind.

Just then you heard Lillian’s voice, a bit louder than normal, cheerfully say “Okay, now it’s my turn!”

It’s like she intentionally raised her own volume… to warn you of something. Then there was more movement. Her big body, shining in the sunlight from sweat, dropped downward, your stomach dropping with it. The impact made her ass jiggle like a free-standing plate of jello, but luckily you weren’t being crushed underneath it. Instead, Lillian was laying down on her smooth squishy stomach, her face resting in her arms along the comfy fabric of her beach towel. What this meant for you was her giant ass cheeks spread slightly, sinking out horizontally thanks to their own humongous mass. You gave a sigh of relief as some of the pressure lifted off of you, and your blood began to circulate more easily.

Then a large force suddenly struck one of Lillian’s butt cheeks. Your world jiggled around until a second one hit the other cheek. Whatever was happening, it started to squish and knead the plump masses surrounding you. Everything wobbled and shook, and thanks to Lillian’s ass being more loose and relaxed, you started to slip downward. You tried your best to climb back up, slapping your palms against your friend’s pillowy ass flesh to hoist yourself vertically, but the motions above were becoming more and more of a problem. Salty sweat and musky humidity made the surface of her inner ass cheeks moist, and with every foot of height you gained, you slid down two more.

Whatever was jostling Lillian’s phat butt around, you wished it would stop. You thought it might have been your giantess friend herself, teasing you as she laid on her towel, but the movements were far too rambunctious to be a simple butt smacking. That was when a runny liquid started to pour over you. It was cool, but rapidly becoming warmed by the heat of Lillian’s backside. The seeping fluid washed over your tiny body, covering you in a slick sticky concoction that had an immediately-recognizable smell.

“Sunscreen!” you said.

Outside Jen was hunched over Lillian’s towel, smearing loads of sunscreen over her supple body. When she spread the white protection over Lillian’s back for her, there was a bit of plush to her skin, a smooth pleasant squish to her feminine form. But when Jen started to slather the sunblock on her ass, that was a whole different story. The meaty hams that made up Lillian’s behind were almost entirely that plushy sensation. Jiggly, juicy plump globes that bounced around from the slightest touch. Jen applied the sunblock there liberally, giving her friend’s ass an extra large globule of white cream to cover the extensive surface area. Unbeknownst to her she was touching the huge round ass that you were currently stuck inside, and making it a whole lot worse for you.

The sunscreen made you ten times more slippery, and your dream of escaping Lillian’s enormous booty chasm was washed away. As you panicked and slipped, the sunscreen aided your descent, allowing you to slip down Lillian’s inner walls like they were a water slide.
Ample sweaty booty meat swallowed your body as you struggled, the white sunscreen made your hands too slippery to grab onto anything. It was getting warmer the further down you went, like you were descending down in a pit of fire. You knew what was ready to greet you on the other side of Lillian’s thick butt cheeks, it was the twitching hole you had only just escaped from. You yelled for Jen to stop, but she continued to spread the pale cream on Lillian’s ass, making the whole rear end jiggle around even more.

“This was a good idea, reapplying sunscreen after we went swimming. I know last time I got a little bit of a burn” Jen said, while squirting some more on her hands.

“Gotta protect yourself” Lillian said, laying down. She smiled as she could feel your tiny body wriggling deeper into her butt cheeks. “If this thing’s going to gobble up my swimsuit so much I need to keep it smooth and wrinkle-free, right?”

“Ha ha, sure” Jen laughed. “I mean I’m thankful you helped me put on my sunscreen and all, but now that I’m doing yours I think it might be a little unfair. Your ass is so big it’s like twice the job!”

“Yours is pretty big too!” Lillian shot back, but still grinning with pride. She was perfectly fine with having a huge ass, she wanted it that way for your sake after all. She’d definitely made sure that you’ve gotten a good faceful of her big butt in the past, as a way to maybe get you attracted to her, but right now you were getting that load of booty multiplied by a hundred.

“Okay yeah, but just feel this thing! I’m grabbing it with both hands and barely taking a chunk out of it!” Jen groped Lillian’s buns in each of her palms and jostled them back and forth, inadvertently making you slide down further into the steamy abyss. “My fingers are sinking in so deep and even then I can barely feel any muscle!”

“I know, isn’t it great!” Lillian giggled.

“I mean, sure, if you like it that way. Stay body positive and all that jazz.”

“I’m sure Blaise likes that way too~” Lillian gloated.

“Yeah, right up until you blast him in the face with those big nasty farts of yours!” Jen laughed back. “After that he’s probably not so thrilled about how much junk you got in the trunk.”

Finishing up with the sunscreen, Jen lightly slapped Lillian one last time on her butt cheeks, making them jiggle around some more.

“There, all done. You can thank me when we have some amazing tan lines tomorrow” she said, going back to her beach chair.

Lillian smirked to herself. “Don’t be so sure about his tastes. He might be more daring than you think” she chuckled under her breath.

Meanwhile, deep inside her butt cheeks, your clawed fingers were uselessly scraping off the sides of her ass fat. The blubbery skin indented from your tiny hands but offered no friction, making it impossible to stop your descent. Lower and lower you slid, down into the stinking sweaty confines of Lillian’s amazing ass, all thanks to the assistance of Jen’s sunscreen job. The excessive amount of SPF protection made you extra slippery, and helpless to stop yourself from being swallowed into the girl’s natural abyss. Even though it was too dark for you to see anything at the moment, you could feel the emanating warmth of Lillian’s butthole coming closer… growing more tepid and steamy… until your tiny body was dropped straight against it.

Returned To Lillian’s Eagerly Twitching Anus by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

The rubbery maw was red-hot to the touch, even more than it was last time. Your upper body landed straight into the center pit of her anal wrinkles, right where the moist folds all converged together. You recoiled in shock, but it was already far too late. As your body jerked backwards to escape, Lillian’s huge pucker clenched around your sides, squeezing down tight. Her dense bands of flesh smeared hot goop against your skin, pulsating all over as they rubbed into your tiny body. The fluid was a mix of sweat and anal fluids, and it absolutely reeked with the scent of her bowels.

You wrestled as best you could, but Lillian’s huge backdoor was holding you tight. Flailing and struggling, you did your best impression of a fish out of water, trying to slip away from the grip of your friend’s monstrously big anal wrinkles. Your body was slick with juices and sunscreen, but it came to no avail, as the extra lubrication only made it harder for you to climb out of the fleshy folds. The girl’s great hulking sphincter would clench inwards, drawing you closer towards the center. It was like her anus was giving you a big meaty hug, pinning you down into its superheated maw, to slowly squeeze the air out of your lungs. As opposed to your previous visit, Lillian’s asshole felt far more “active” this time. It was constantly in motion, pulling you in to suckle on your tiny shrunken form. You gasped out loud in strain, barely keeping your head from being crushed under the throbbing mass of anal wrinkles.

“God, why it is it-! Smothering me so much! I’m-! Augh, it won’t stop twitching!

The truth was Lillian’s butt had been very excited to meet you again. Ever since her last discussion with you her switch had been flipped, and she was raring to get back into action. In turn, her asshole was extra hot and sensitive now, and it had been twitching this whole time. As soon as it felt your body touching it again, it started throbbing with renewed vigor, passionately giving you a bear hug between its folds. Hot anal sweat pooled down the crack of her asshole, some of it collecting inside your mouth. You spat and wriggled with your neck, shouting to get out of this smothering hell pit, when suddenly Lillian’s wrinkles came bearing down on your face once more.

“Hah…”

The giantess exhaled contently as she felt your body being caressed by her anus. Little by little, pleasurable tingles were being sent up her large backside, and it was all thanks to your squirms. You had assumed this was just Lillian trying to tease you again and accidentally going overboard, something she was known to do, but actually she was well aware of her actions this time. She was revelling in your struggles, delighting herself on the feeling of her asshole surrounding you inside its crevices. This was only the beginning of what she had in store, the exciting afternoon of subduing you with her gigantic ass.

You started to calm down a bit once you realized Lillian’s greasy butthole wasn’t actually trying to swallow you inside. It continued to throb hungrily all around you, constantly massaging your body with her humongous wrinkles caked with slime, but the inner ring of folds remained clamped shut. For now, her big smelly booty was just keeping you snugly in place, trapped between a plethora of nasty oily folds. It was gross, but you felt like you could at least handle it… until you heard some large grumbles coming from below. Not just heard them either, you could feel them travelling through Lillian’s digestive system, the return of her ass’s trademark ability.

A loud bassy blast of air shot out, but not from Lillian’s ass. Outside, Jen had just ripped one, accidentally farting from the burrito she ate earlier. She laughed abashedly, knowing Lillian wouldn’t mock her for it, but still feeling slightly embarrassed from the noise it made. You might have been able to hear it too, if it weren’t for Lillian’s huge globes blocking off the sound and the growing gurgling monstrosity building up below. Lillian giggled as she felt herself become more pent-up, knowing she had a treat for you.

The concept of you being wedged at ground zero, locked between her big tight anal wrinkles made her excited. She was going to give you the full brunt of her ass’s farts, overload you with the power of her giant-sized gassy emissions while smothering you inside her giant juicy cheeks. Her asshole twitched in preparation, chewing its moist wrinkles in close as it bulged out between her meaty hams. You winced as the anal pressure caved in around you, cramming you deep into the hot flesh of her hole. You knew her body was preparing to let out a giant fart, and at this point it was too late to stop it. Lillian had to break wind right now, and you were simply along for the ride.

“Ungh…”

The giant teen’s shoulders relaxed as she let her ass unleash a blaring eruption of air, shooting hot searing winds from her plump rear end. As she laid there comfortably on her beach towel, her huge bulbous ass cheeks rumbled together, warbling as the devastating force of gas came storming through. The power behind her fart was enormous, much stronger than any of the potent bursts she had let out in the day thus far. She smiled as the pent-up gas roared through her booty, both out of relief and out of pleasure for having you experience it up close.

Deep inside the erupting chasm of her butt flesh, Lillian’s anus was absolutely belting you with the strength of her giant toots. Explosive gusts of wind slammed into your tiny body head-on, burning your skin with the blazing stench from deep inside her bowels. Her anal wrinkles reverberated around you like an earthquake splitting the ground at your feet. You became caught inside the rumbling intestinal pressure. Her backdoor’s thick greasy muscles were sputtering all over your insignificant body as the torrent of murky gas came gushing out.

The fart was dense and heavy, so hot that steamy moisture began to coat the inner walls of her butt cheeks. You wretched and choked, the smell was just as rank as you remembered, but more than that the strength of which it came out was making you winded. It was like someone had taken your lungs and you didn’t know how to use them anymore. Lillian’s gas was so bombastic that it momentarily shell-shocked your natural breathing. The multiple burritos brewing inside her body for an extended amount of time were probably to blame. If her prior blasts were a hurricane, then this was an asteroid striking the Earth. Loud, powerful, and able to blow you completely away.

After what felt like way too long, Lillian’s fart gradually faded off. Her anus hissed out a moist breathy exhale, dousing you in the aftertaste of her colon. Finally free of her asshole’s enormous gassy vibrations, you pulled back to gasp for air, only to be cut short. The giant wrinkles of flesh converged back around your body. They were pulsating as they covered you in hot wet fart condensation, returning yet again for another bear hug.

“Achh! No-!”

You yelped as the meaty muscles pulled your body inward, surrounding you in the now-superheated entrance to Lillian’s anal cavity. You thought you might have had a bit of a break after your friend’s earth-shattering fart, but her anus wasn’t calming down in the slightest. The twitching motions returned with increased fervor, rubbing your struggling body all over with stained, sweat-covered oils, squeezing it onto your limbs and hair. It was like her asshole was hungrily sucking on you, nearly tempted to crush you painfully between its powerful folds, but never going through with it. Not to say her giant shithole was being gentle either, but the firm sticky movements caught your body in a meaty spiral, pumping up and down in a fashion that would almost seem erotic to an outside perspective.

This constant heaving movement and anal suction had a direct effect on one particular part of your body. Your boner was not only going strong, but in light of Lillian’s recent fart it was even harder than before. All the hot slippery anal flesh covering your shrunken form made stimulation difficult to avoid, and while her gassy release was brutal to most of your body, the vibrations felt unbelievable on your dick. You couldn’t help thinking about it, but this was Lillian’s giant sexy ass you were stuck in. Despite her rank smelling gas, the image of her plump jiggling booty was burned into your mind. You felt ashamed of yourself for letting your friend’s giant farts sustain your erection, but there wasn’t anything you could do. As if on cue, a low gurgling sound roared from inside.

You didn’t think she’d need to fart again so soon after letting out such a big one, but this was Lillian you were dealing with. Her fat ass was like a bottomless well of gas once it was properly fueled. The rumbling noises grew louder as they bubbled up through her colon, filling her rectum with massive quantities of hot swirling air. You wriggled as hard as you could to give yourself some leeway this time, but her asshole clenched down extra tight. Lillian’s backdoor sucked anxiously on the back of your head, pressing your nose directly in the center of where her butthole was about to burst open.

More Brutal Rumbling Farts by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Without a second of hesitation her anus reamed apart, hammering your face in a humid thunderous gale of female methane. The powerful fart shot down your mouth, unwillingly puffing out your cheeks and filling your airways with your friend’s scorching hot thick anal miasma. You groaned loudly in dismay, your whines became lost in the bellowing cyclone of Lillian’s butt fumes. Incredible humongous bubbles of gas rumbled out her colossal globes, while you were stuck deep below to deal with the fierce vibrations of her giant anus. The puckering meat held you in close, locking your body in place as it widened to expel the girl’s fart. You felt her thick wrinkles shuddering through your very skeleton, as if you were part of her flesh, just a bystander to her ass naturally pumping out a massive fart.

The reverberations hit your cock once again, quivering through it with a sharp sensation. Searing bouts of gas burned your nostrils, noxious trumpetting fumes plastered the inner walls of your mouth, and yet your dick was still stiff as a board. It was those burritos Lillian had eaten today that caused this, they had broken down inside of her stomach and been stewing through her intestines for hours. That was the abysmal stench she was currently blasting you with, her hot meaty ex-food in a vaporous form. You gagged on the stench, your member feeling waves of pleasure surge through it. It was the same conflicting feeling you would get when Lillian would sit on your lap and often surprise you with a tremendous booty blast, only in these circumstances it was ridiculously magnified.

Her giant warbling fart then cut itself off, saving the rest for later. With it, you felt cut off from the outside world, once again surrounded by your friend’s massive anal wrinkles. Her ass gave a ravenous clench, shrinking its fart-soaked folds together, giving your tiny body a good scrubbing between them. Tingles ran up the giantess’s backside as you struggled for breathing room, allowing her to feel your each and every movement. A distant gurgle resonated from deep inside her butt, followed by her twitching pucker giving you another clench.

“... … …”

You couldn’t say much else right now besides grunt in discomfort and gasp for clean air. Oxygen was in short supply between the pulsating folds of Lillian’s anus, and the small amounts you were able to fill your lungs with were absolutely laced with the smell of her farts. With each one that came out of her butt the inside of her swimsuit was getting more foggy, more dense with the atmosphere of putrid gas. The thick noxious stench of what used to be her burrito was awful, and tasted terrible inside your mouth. The sad truth was though, after sucking several of these farts from her ass bubbles underwater, you didn’t find it as bad as it used to be. You could endure the rancid stench of her gas a tiny bit more than you used to be able to, and you weren’t sure if that was something you liked or hated.

The teasing words Lillian said before dropping you back in, the ones about becoming intimate with her backdoor, you couldn’t help thinking about them while her meaty anal folds smothered you from head to toe. Her thick sphincter muscles throbbed repeatedly, lightly chewing your little body. You had already noticed her ass was much more warm than the last time you were sent up into it, but with the addition of her farts it was like a muggy sauna. Being wrapped in giant twitching bands of flesh didn’t help much either.

Lillian felt her face redden a little as she pinched her butthole around your body. Feeling the exciting sensation of having her ass flesh close in around you, feeling your tiny squirms partially stuck inside her hole, it was all just so amazing. Another fart was gathering towards her rectum, she could sense it, and she couldn’t wait to let it out on you. Having another person shrunken in her asshole, positioned mere inches away from the bubbling monstrosity she was building up inside, it was a kind of excitement she hadn’t felt before. The spot between her legs grew warmer as blood pumped through her nether regions. She was getting more turned on.

All these big brutal farts were devastating for someone so small. Lillian knew this, and felt kind of bad. At the same time however, she could definitely feel your boner. Your manhood was still poking against the sensitive inner flesh of her anus, harder than ever. Even after all of these atrocious farts coming out her ass, the fact that you hadn’t gone soft meant that her gas wasn’t enough to turn you off. It was gigantic-sized megaton farting torture… but it couldn’t really be that much torture. Some part inside you was turned on by all this, and that made Lillian very happy.

She wanted to use her big sexy butt to bring those true feelings of yours out. If she could make you get off to her ass and her farts, that meant that all this stuff she was doing to you wasn’t so bad. At least that’s how she was rationalizing it. The real question was whether she could hold back her own desires before reaching that point.

The burning pleasure she felt growing in her body was quickly interrupted by the burning gas nudging against the inner rim of her anus. Her poophole engorged around her shrunken friend, squeezing him as another massive groan churned from within. The pressure inside had reached its peak, and was ready to come out. Lillian lifted her hips slightly off her beach towel, leaning her humongous round butt outwards. Her big brap cannon was ready to fire.

“Haahhn~!”

Lillian let out a half-moan as she farted. She couldn’t help it, the pleasure of unleashing so much pent-up gas at once, knowing you were down there at the epicenter of it, was far too great. Her voice was sufficiently drowned out but the booming noise of her fart thankfully, and Jen just thought she was sighing with relief. She was somewhat used to Lillian’s sudden stormy outbursts, and after what both of them ate today it didn’t faze her that much.

Meanwhile you were engulfed inside the biggest of all of her farts yet. Lillian’s giant anus roared open, exploding with a ferocity that matched a kaiju movie, shocking your senses all at once. Your skeleton trembled with the wrinkles of her anus, vibrating amongst them at unbelievable speeds. You felt like you had been attached to a paint shaker, like your spine was going to snap with the forces that were rocking your body. The gargantuan eruption gushed out her hole, travelling up her butt cheeks and making them clap like thunder. The daunting fact that this was all due to Lillian’s farts made your heart drop in your chest, like you were truly powerless against the might of her ass.

Her huge plump booty cheeks droned loudly together, surrounding you in a bellowing chamber of noise. The volume was ridiculously intense, you wondered how your eardrums hadn’t burst at this point already. Thick booming streams of anal wind rumbled her flesh into your skull, pounding you on all sides. It was blazing hot against your skin, and moist with tiny darts of anal mucus. You could feel the giantess pushing, flexing her ass muscles to expel as much hot flatulence as possible. The resonating flesh created tremors against your dick, keeping your cock hard in the midst of all this chaos.

You then had a fleeting thought, a slight feeling of yearning, that you wanted to feel this pleasurable sensation on your dick without being ravaged by her smelly gargantuan farts at the same time, but your desires were quickly shaken by an especially meaty burst of air. The bowel belch sprayed a metric truckload of methane into your face, streaming molten hot gases into your lungs, as the rest of it went fluttering out Lillian’s ass. You coughed violently into the whirlwind, the intense tail end of your female friend’s fart smelled extra potent. As you choked on her awful release, the flurry of humid air stopped, and her asshole clamped down shut around you.

Lillian shuddered with pleasure as she felt her anus squeeze tight around your tiny body. The tingles emanating from her ass were absolutely wonderful. You were stuck in there, writhing and coughing on her nasty fart, overwhelmed by the power of her booty. Her asshole puckered and flexed, feeling euphoric after letting out such a boisterous release. The waves of pleasure grew stronger, and Lillian felt a little bit of moisture dribble out her pink pussy lips.

Fuck, that one actually made me really horny…” She thought to herself.

Her body wanted more, but she couldn’t do much else with Jen here. She needed to go somewhere private to really let you have it. Giving it some thought, she started to get up from her beach towel. Jen noticed and cracked a smile.

“Wait, did all that farting make you need to use the bathroom again?” she laughed.

“Nah, not that,” Lillian said back. “I’m just going to go take a walk, maybe look around”

“Alright, I’ll be here watching our stuff.”

Lillian waved bye and walked off, a small droplet of liquid dripping between her thick thighs.

Alone With Her, No Holding Back by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Lillian’s heart was pounding as she stepped across the warm sand. The excitement was getting to her. The guilty pleasure of having your tiny body stuffed up her humongous ass was one thing, but knowing it was you, her childhood friend of many years, was something else altogether. You were wedged inside the furthest and smelliest confines of her butt crack, her phat jiggling dumptruck of an ass. Just feeling you squirm around back there felt amazing. Her round globes bounced together as she walked, looking incredibly erotic to anyone she passed by, completely hiding the fact that a tiny shrunken person was trapped inside their girth.

Thankfully there weren’t many other beachgoers where she was heading. Just at the back corner of the beach was a wall of land, where the shoreline curved around. All Lillian had to do was follow the wall and walk across some rocks to get to the other side, and then she was in the clear. The place she wound up at was a small private cove, completely hidden from sight from the main portion of the beach. It was the perfect place to get some privacy. Not many people knew about it, and rarely anyone came by except to collect some seashells.

“It’s a good thing Jen’s the responsible one.” Lillian muttered to herself.

With Jen watching their belongings Lillian had you all to herself. Her body throbbed with anticipation, and her insides gurgled with gastrointestinal pressure. She was fully prepared to let loose on you, give you everything her ass had been storing up. It was going to be a lot (like really, a LOT) but the small stiff prodding she felt against her backdoor told her it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world for you. Her heart wanted to capitalize on that, to get some positive reciprocation from her crush even if her ass had to squeeze it out by force. Thankfully though... squeezing was something her plump ass was very good at.

Meanwhile, deep inside the sauna-like environment, you felt Lillian’s body walking somewhere new. Where it was you had no idea, but the fact that you couldn’t hear her muffled voice talking with Jen anymore clued you in that she was going to some place by herself. The girl’s giant sweltering butthole throbbed around your body menacingly, filling your heart with dread. With every step she took her enormous ass would jiggle and her backdoor would twitch, slathering you in sweaty oils. You could feel the pulsating movements getting stronger, as if her body was anxiously waiting for something. A murky rumble from within reminded you this was Lillian you were dealing with, and there was one obvious answer.

Outside Lillian had to watch her step. Not only were some of the rocks possible to slip off of, but the shore on the other side was dotted with several sharp shells. However, after traversing the tricky footing she made it safely to the other side. There was only a small amount of beach sand to walk around on, but besides that it was totally isolated. The ocean waves echoed in her ears, and a blush spread across her cheeks. She was totally alone with you and could do anything she wanted. Her loins clenched as she thought about that simple fact, drooling another drop of female juices into her swimsuit. She felt so horny right now.

A big audible gurgle came from below her waistline. It seemed like her body was as anxious to get started as she was. Thinking about what to do first, Lillian looked down at the sand. So many pretty shells dotted the beach, of various colors and shapes. She smiled as an idea formed in her head. Getting close to the shoreline, Lillian started to bend her knees. Her massive butt descended lower and lower as her body bent into a squatting position.

“Wow look at all these beautiful shells!” she exclaimed, feigning interest loud enough that you could hear her. “Let’s see them up close…”

As Lillian went to “inspect” the shells her ginormous ass plummeted towards Earth like some sort of meteor (well, maybe two meteors). Her round succulent butt cheeks spread apart, divided in half by the faint yellow line of her swimsuit. The tiny bikini bottom that had been lodged inside her crack all day was starting to become more visible, but just barely. For most girls squatting would be enough to spread their cheeks wide apart, exposing the hidden reaches of their butt crack, but not so much for Lillian. While her rear end was definitely sticking out thanks to her generously sized hips, her abundance of booty meat meant that most of her asshole was still hidden from the sunlight. Part of her swimsuit was peeking out, as well as the outer crater that led to her sphincter hole, but you were still hidden away from view.

The giantess wiggled her plump ass, wagging it tantalizingly close to the sandy beach. Her girthy cheeks swayed and wobbled, creating a rocking motion that tightened the fabric of her bathing suit. The ill-fitting fabric was already cutting deep into her ass crack, but ever since she decided to squat down with you inside, the yellow material was carving straight into her butthole. Your tiny shrunken body, still tucked away from the outside world, was unceremoniously crushed by the swimsuit-turned-thong. Every surface of your bare skin was lodged against the filthy embrace of Lillian’s sensitive anus, covered in her rank sweaty oils. The giant hole flexed around you, tingling in response. It was a feeling your giantess friend enjoyed very much.

Lilian’s big farthole continued to throb with even more fervor thanks to her squatting. You gasped for air as her giant anal wrinkles filled in the small gaps of space around you. As the teen girl’s continental butt hung low to the ground, her swim-thong cut between the very creases of her backdoor, giving you little viable room to breathe. You desperately gave a yell for her to stop, but all that came out of your voice was a muffled groan, suppressed under layers and layers of pulsating anus flesh.

“MMMmmggrrrhhhh!!”

As if on cue, Lillian’s giant ass groaned back, even louder and more menacing. Her ass had something big coming in store for you, and it was going to be extremely hot and stinky. The girl who was supposedly looking at shells giggled, while her backdoor clenched in excitement. Then, her huge supple asshole suddenly pushed outwards, further smothering you in hot sticky pressure. To your surprise and to your horror you felt the giant bands of anal flesh blossoming open, eating away at her swimsuit. You were utterly buried in her butthole as this happened, pounded flat between the two dense surfaces. On one side was Lillian’s incredibly taut swimsuit and on the other was her pulsating flowering asshole.

Caught Between Her Massive Farting Wrinkles by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

You could barely move an inch at this point, with how much pressure was currently bearing down on you. Two of her fat anal wrinkles were planted firmly on top of your body, like a giant pair of juicy red lips. Sticky oils running off her crevices soaked you from head to toe, as the enormous puckered hole continued to twitch. Huge rumbling gurgles came from within. Once again you tried to wriggle away, but there wasn’t anything to grab on to. In your struggles the hungry anus sucked on you more, pulling you deeper.

That was when it happened. You felt one of your body parts become lodged between the humongous slabs of flesh. What was being squeezed between her anal wrinkles wasn’t your arms, or even one of your legs, but a different appendage altogether. In a strange twist of fate, your still-raging hard-on was caught between Lillian’s massive butthole wrinkles, stuck inside all the way to the hilt. It felt incredibly strange but at the same time sort of amazing. A wash of panic and guilt took over you. You tried to squirm to get it out but Lillian’s anus clamped down, squeezing it’s engorged folds around your member.

Ohhhh what do we have here?” she thought to herself. As tiny as you were she could still somewhat feel your hard prick between her sensitive anal folds. “Did I manage to squeeze my bootyhole around something good? Or was he being naughty back there and thought I wouldn’t notice?

Lillian started to purposefully winking her asshole, coiling the massive sphincter muscles around your body. Hot juices gushing with butt sweat showered all over you as her anus wrinkles winked repeatedly. The bands of flesh were converging together like they were the plump sections inside an orange. Nasty fecal oils got into your mouth, while you spat them away Lillian’s giant bands of anus flesh tightened around your cock. The giantess had to suppress a moan. Her switch had long been flipped at this point.

Wow, his thing is right in there… Every time I squeeze on it I can feel little tingles run up my back. Are you really liking this? My giant-sized asshole squeezing around you tight?” Another boisterous gurgle came from her ass. “Mmmm… it’s going to come out. I hope this isn’t too much for you because I can’t hold it in me any longer…

“Nnngh!”

Some particles of sand kicked up as Lillian’s huge butt let out its release. Instantaneously you were blasted by a gargantuan earsplitting eruption of gas. Rancid powerful fumes belted forcefully from the girl’s asshole, aided by her gigantic sphincter muscles. The hot fiery whirlwind of pressure consumed you in its wake, submerging you in a horrid storm of disgusting smells that came deep from the bowels of this giant sexy ass. Her pucker roared noisily as the fart came rampaging through, reverberating hard against the tight material of her swimsuit. Potent anal odors shot down your throat, battering you as the mighty anus flesh rumbled into your body from all directions. The terrifying shockwaves caused you incredible discomfort, all except for one particular part of your body.

While the hellish vibrations of Lillian’s fart made her bootyhole erupt painfully all around you, for your dick it actually felt amazing. The mother of all vibrators had basically sandwiched your swollen cock on both sides, and when her ass let loose it was like it was that vibrator turned on at max power. It was like the feeling of when she farted on your dick before, except a dozen times more direct. Booming rumbles with superheated winds came shooting out of her shithole, but the steamy warmth and trembling anal wrinkles gifted your penis with pleasures you’d never experienced before. Hot splashes of her intestinal juices and caked-in sweat splattered against your skin, her cruise ship-sized bubble butt cheeks blared into your eardrums, discomfort was essentially everywhere, and yet the area around your crotch felt absolutely heavenly.

“Haahh…”

The giant girl sighed in relief as her plump butt let out the rest of its fart. She’d been holding that one in for only a short while, but there was so much of it that it felt like multiple hours worth of gas. The resulting odor lingering around her ass was both heavy and potent, thick with the stench of what once used to be tasty snacks. You gagged as you breathed it in, the taste sitting on your tongue was now utterly foul. A fresh new batch of anal stink had just been painted on her wrinkled folds, and the pulsating inner maw of her ass crack. It was vile, and yet throughout all of this your penis was still twitching inside her warm sticky slabs of flesh.

The pleasure was seriously starting to mess with your head. How could you even be somewhat turned on during this? You were wedged up the giant asshole of your best friend, being pelted by her huge gross trademark farts. Normal people wouldn’t get aroused in the midst of something like this. Maybe it’s because it was Lillian? That was a thought. Her stench was still really bad right now, worse than usual, but in the end weren’t you still sort of accustomed to it? No, even that in itself was messed up. The scent of her latest emission burned into your nostrils. This was essentially ass torture, a brutal nasty punishment for anyone who was actually sane. Just then her giant butt groaned and more rumbles shook from inside. The tender pulsating anal wrinkles clenched around your body again, holding your penis like it was in a meaty vice. Fuck though, why did it have to feel so good?

Lillian’s mouth closed shut as she grunted again. With a small push given to her ass, the girl's sexy rear end blared out another raging hot fart. Bassy bubbly fumes exploded from her squatting butt cheeks, making the large sexy globes reverberate loudly together. Trapped deep within the farting ass canyon, your tiny body was being blasted to hell by her stink. Wretched gases trumpeted into your shrunken form, smacking you between the meaty folds of her sputtering butthole. You braced your arms to your sides, protecting yourself as best as you could from the clobbering force of her gigantic anal wrinkles. Down at your waist, your stiffened manhood was smothered right between them, the buzzing sticky flesh felt extraordinary around your dick.

“Oooah! Aaugh! Hahh!” you gasped in the midst of the storm.

You didn’t know how to handle it. Your crotch felt wonderful wedged inside her plump warbling anus but at the same time the smell and taste invading your mouth was disgusting. Lillian’s unholy burning stench stuck to the back of your throat and roasted your poor lungs from the inside. The inside of her ass was like some sort of noxious oven, and had been cooking these rank farts deep inside it for as long as possible, right before blasting them out into your face. The smell was absolutely wicked, and the overwhelming amount of gas that was coming out had your stomach feeling uneasy. Her asshole puckered outwards, expelling the last part of her thick juicy fart before closing back up again. You groaned in dismay as the rubbery folds congregated back together, smothering you inside the steamy center of her lingering gas.

Enduring As Best You Can by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

More tingles ran up Lillian’s booty as she let that last fart out on you. Her anal muscles flexed with joy as she felt your tiny shape squirming around back there. Every little movement made waves of stimulation travel through her twitching hole, the electricity traveled through her rectum and up into her spine. She couldn’t help herself from shuddering as her wrinkled folds slammed shut around your boner.

“Are you serious? Even after blasting those huge farts he’s still rock hard…” she whispered to herself. “In fact… I think he’s even harder than he was before! My asshole is actually making him feel good.”

Her heart pounded inside her chest. This couldn’t be better. She was making the guy she had a huge crush on feel amazing with her massive farts. This stirred even stronger desires inside her body, as well as stirring more gas from deep inside her booty. The gurgling miasma of methane bubbled through her intestines, merging together to form a rumbling noxious pressure as it travelled past her colon. Her soft abdomen growled from the buildup happening deep inside. Lillian felt the gas swelling the walls of her bowels and knew she had to give it all to you.

She wanted to make you feel amazing, overwhelm you with as much gassy pleasure as possible. It would be just like all those times she farted on your lap or on your face, only now her ass was the size of an entire school compared to you. All that pressure was going to be focused directly on your dick, rattling it strongly between her anal folds. Her oily hole throbbed, eager to let out more of the juicy gas that was swirling around inside. Lillian’s face was red with arousal, as much as she wanted to make you feel good with her farts, she was also feeling great herself in the process. Tasting your tiny body between her anal lips, feeling you writhe around as she pumped out her big thundering farts, it was ridiculously exciting for her too.

Along with her anus, Lillian’s pussy gave an intoxicated hungry clench. Clear juices oozed inside her swimsuit like delicious honey. Now extra horny, and having enough of squatting, the girl decided to move to a position where she could better let out her pent up farts. Rather than standing up, she pressed her hands into the sand below and touched down softly with her knees. Now she was resting on all fours, crawling on the beach as she again pretended to be fascinated with some other kind of new oceanic wonder.

“Oh, is that a crab over there?” She questioned loudly, so her tiny passenger could buy into the scenario of her changing positions. Meanwhile her massive butthole was undulating hard, filled to the brim with gas.

With an excited grin Lillian relaxed her anal orifice and let it come spewing out. Her asshole wrenched open, expelling the odorous monstrosity that was brewing inside. The force of the gas made her phat rump shake slightly as it fluttered out, rumbling throughout the entirety of her backside. You were hit with a massive onslaught of terrible steamy winds. Her gargantuan payload of sweltering gas blasted your tiny body like a tiny piece of paper facing exhaust from a jet plane.

Ever since you noticed Lillian move away from her squat, the crushing force from her swimsuit had subsided somewhat. The stretched out fabric was still pinning you deftly against her giant farting anus, but you weren’t being crammed nearly as hard as you felt like you were before. The trade off was this gave her anus more leeway to smother you within its huge reverberating folds. Hunching over like this seemed to help loosen out the giant girls guts too, especially compared to squatting. Her ass roared as it belted out terrible potent gusts of wind, more powerful than ever, absolutely decimating you between her anal wrinkles.

At the same time however, your dick was getting the rumbling fleshy massage of a lifetime. Slick fermented oils that were lining the inner bands of your best friend’s wrinkles acted as lubrication. They slathered themselves all over your dick, protecting it from any form of harsh friction. The gruesome scorching winds coming from deep within her bowels turned into a whirling bath of humidity, gushing between her heavenly folds. The sultry rise in temperature made her tender orifice feel as steamy and as hot as if you were penetrating the actual thing.

You couldn’t help but moan in response, the incredible vibrations squishing her bare meaty wrinkles against your cock felt insanely erotic. You twitched and writhed as her anal thunder continued to drone on, feeling the rubbery tissue of her backdoor work around every inch of your shaft. Hot nauseating bursts of gas pounded around you, showering you in the disgusting perfume of her intestinal depths. It was awful, but you couldn’t help yourself from becoming distracted by the staggering amount of pleasure seizing control of your dick. Lillian’s hole sputtered as she wiggled her giant ass around. Her humongous blubbery cheeks jiggled and clapped together and she forcibly shook out the rest of her fart. The remaining gas erupted past your shrunken body like a gargantuan anal belch, slapping her dense slabs of flesh wildly against your penis. You grit your teeth, that last burst of foul air put you dangerously close to the edge of pleasure.

“No… I can’t… not from her gas…” you winced.

The thick odor of her release burned your lips. After that last fart you started to become legitimately worried about “bursting” into her anus. You could only take so much stimulation down there before you reached your limit, and that breaking point was fast approaching. Lillian’s throbbing orifice winked at you enticingly, squeezing your manhood along with the rest of your body in its powerful hold. The warmth radiating through your groin started to numb your brain, tempting you to give into the pleasure, but you just couldn’t do it.

First of all, Lillian was one of your closest friends, and you didn’t want to sully her body just from a lack of your own restraint. The guilt of doing something like that, even if she never found out about it, would eat away at you. You felt like you wouldn’t be able to look at her the same way again. Secondly, this was Lillian. If she DID find out about it, you will have just signed yourself up for a lifetime of teasing from her. She'd constantly taunt you about this day, use it as an excuse to fart on you more than she already did on a regular basis, make sure you never forgot about her ass. You couldn’t allow that to be your new daily life.

It seemed like your giantess friend wasn’t going to make things easy for you however. Just as you resolved yourself to not cumming, her giant ass began to swing into motion. Lillian’s phat cheeks wobbled back and forth, rocking everything around you. It was either she was rocking her butt to tease you or she was absentmindedly doing it while looking at that beach crab she mentioned before. You could picture her, wiggling her amazing round ass side to side, launching terrible farts from between her cheeks, momentarily distracted enough to forget where you were. The movement tightened her swimsuit yet again, yanking it further against her asshole.

Great groaning tremors echoed from within her enormous booty. After shaking her ass so much, more pockets of air started to collect inside her intestines. The taut swimsuit held your head close to her sticky sphincter, planting your ear right up to the rubbery twitching flesh so you could hear the incredible load of gas building up within. You tried to pry her giant pulsating wrinkles apart with your hands, but they were too tight to budge. You might as well have been trying to lift a car above your head.

You Succumb To Her Ass by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Your tiny tingling struggles, as well as the bloating coming from inside her ass, made Lillian’s giant anus pucker around you. The greasy swelling folds of flesh squeezed together in a big clench, holding you as close as possible. You noticed how her anus throbbed as it pulled you down into its engorged lips, how it made a wet slurp as it sucked on your tiny body. You couldn’t help but wonder if she was actually being turned on by this. Could your tiny presence in such an intimate place be as stimulating for her as it was for you? Could she possibly have a thing for you-?

Bellowing rumbles interrupted your thoughts. Lillian’s mighty asshole clenched tight as the maelstrom of gas reached her backdoor. She bit down on her lip as she felt how much swirling air was begging to be let loose. The horny giantess widened her legs, spreading her dampened crotch slightly. She knew this next release was going to make you feel incredible.

More… give him even more…” her thoughts repeated, egging her on to overwhelm you with pleasure.

With a sudden spasm her colossal anal muscles stretched open, unleashing catastrophic levels of billowing gas. Not just one fart, but a whole chain of farts came rumbling out of Lillian’s puckered asshole, sending intense tremors throughout her entire backside. Each individual fart that blasted out her bowels was just as superpowered as the ones you had been enduring so far, reeking with the hot putrid stench of her rectum. You felt like you were facing armageddon head-on. The bursts of air crashed into you with a deafening force, savagely pulverizing you between the giantess’s warbling anal wrinkles. Not only that, but the most intense pleasure you had ever felt in your life began to surge through your cock.

You clenched your teeth down hard, desperate to stop yourself from cumming. The vibrations from her farts were staggering, so much so that the intense sounds coming from them reverberated through your skull. You felt like your brain was being scrambled in a bowl. Pleasure rose out of your core, filling your body with ecstasy. You knew the wicked hot gas that was blowing around your body was disgusting. It tasted vile on your tongue and made you want to gag. At the same time however, you couldn’t help but find a strange comfort that this was Lillian’s ass it was coming from, and remembered how sexy she looked in her bikini today.

You wouldn’t ever admit it to her when you were normal-sized, but the truth was you found her thick juicy butt to be undeniably sexy. When she bent over and gave you a good deep look at her swimsuit earlier, you wanted to keep staring at it. Nearly every day she’d tease you with her ass, rip loud rank farts at you, squish you into her pillowy goodness. Her booty was soft and jiggly and it looked great in whatever she wore. Tight jeans, short shorts, skirts with a peek at her panties, delicious stretched-out leggings that would leave nothing to to imagination. Your head was swimming with these amazing memories of her butt, meanwhile your dick was being blasted with terrific fart vibrations.

Lillian’s booty was just so sexy, and it was always enticing you. Even in this moment her huge butt was cranking your hormones to their limit. Your hands gripped the hot rumbling flesh of her anus, as she belted out another satisfying (to her) fart. Her phat anal wrinkles droned around your cock, comforting it in a booming blustery inferno of erotic pleasures. Even the rounded shape of her two plump folds sandwiching your dick started to look like they were an ass. It was like she was bent over and giving you the world’s best buttjob, farting violently all over your rock hard member. You felt wave after wave of stimulating pleasure crash into your mind, your repressed attraction to Lillian’s gorgeous ass was coming out in full force.

You were only a few short seconds away from blowing your load when the farts ended. Lillian’s ungodly chain of powerful booty blasts had finally faded away, leaving you dazed like you had attained shell shock. You felt like if you moved any part of your body right now, even your toes, you would cum all over the place. A thick cloud of her anal emissions lingered around your face, Lillian’s gruesome release of farts made the surrounding air inside her butt crack moist and muggy. Thankfully though, after all that it seemed to be over. You’d somehow managed to keep yourself from bursting into her giant asshole, even with your hard-on wedged tightly between her anal wrinkles. After expelling so much gas her body’s tank surely had to be empty for the next little while.

But then you heard it…

Another terrifying groan, louder than any you felt so far, shook from inside the giant girl’s beautiful ass. You forgot this was Lillian you were dealing with. Even after letting out what seemed like WAY more than an average person’s worth of gas, her bowels weren’t satiated. She wasn’t done farting until her body said she was.

Your heart plummeted inside your chest as you felt her asshole start to twitch and flex, preparing for the oncoming gassy explosion. Incredible swelling bubbles of methane entered the giantess’s colon, filling her sexy butt with its biggest payload yet. The gaseous pressure groaned against her bowel walls, stretching them out wide as more bubbles came to join in. Murky thick loads of stink, expunged from the furthest depths of Lillian’s ass, gathered and pushed against her rectum. The sexy teen let out a giggle as she felt the tremendous fart purring inside.

“Oooooohhh… Here it comes!” she moaned with anticipation.

Lillian lowered her head closer to the beach and began to arch her back. Her wide hips raised higher in the air, pointing her amazing booty upwards. As the fatty flesh of her cheeks jiggled, clear droplets of arousal dripped from her crotch and onto the sand. It would have been quite a display to see her in such an erotic pose, but the area of the beach she came to was totally isolated.

You could feel the quaking movement of her colossal globes spreading apart, churning the hot payload that was swelling within. A guttural groan resonated from just beyond her twitching puckered orifice, signaling her bowels had reached their limit. The girl’s massive anus trembled as it bulged outwards, struggling to contain the colossal fart trapped inside. Her thick grimey folds of flesh expanded, crushing you like a vice once again on all sides. Your cock throbbed desperately between her fat succulent wrinkles, any further stimulation was going to set it off, but it was too late. This gas was coming out no matter what.

“Lillian noooooooooo!!” you cried out in a final call for mercy.

“Nnngh!”

Your friend, unable to hear your voice through her huge cushiony cheeks, grunted, and pushed out her monumental fart. The blast was on a magnitude you could barely comprehend, it easily outclassed everything you had dealt with today up to this point. Even by Lillian’s own personal standards, this burrito-fueled monstrosity was massive. It was the kind of gas she’d have only once every few months, the kind that would clear out rooms of people. Thick volcanic bursts of steam exploded from her asshole, making it rumble around you harder than ever before. Her giant anal wrinkles buzzed together with so much intensity that you had no hope to endure, and you came instantly.

Your dick burst with pleasure, uncontrollably shooting hot gooey jets of pent-up lust between her folds. The creamy white sperm painted the crevices of her giant pink anus, barely having a chance to stick to her flesh before it was torn apart by a whirlwind of scorching hot gas. Even so, your cum kept coming, spurting out everything that your dick could muster while it was enraptured by pleasure. Your voice moaned out loud, your tiny cries of ecstasy completely drowned out by the bellowing jet stream of Lillian’s enormous fart. Her asshole was violently trembling around you as she pushed out her atrocious gas, savagely battering your minuscule body, but despite all this, it was the most incredible feeling of sexual bliss you had ever felt before.

Involuntarily you began thrusting your hips into her anus, pounding her giant farting anal wrinkles. In the midst of such intense pleasure you had momentarily lost your other thoughts, and only your instincts of pure lust remained. Your tiny hips slammed into the giant girl’s enormous rumbling wrinkles, bouncing and cumming into the two hot rubbery lumps like they were Lillian’s own fat ass cheeks. It felt amazing, beyond compare to your other virtually inexistent sexual experiences. You humped and jerked your tiny body repeatedly like an animal, just enough that in the middle of such a powerful roaring fart, the giantess was able to take notice.

She Can’t Hold Back Anymore by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Lillian felt your shrunken body thrusting against her anus as she farted, just enough to realize what was going on. Your tiny stiff penis was creating small bursts of warmth between her already-blazing anal wrinkles, throbbing inside her enormous rumbling shithole. It was actually happening, her tiny crush was finally cumming from her gas. Her huge trumpetting farts were making the boy she liked submit to her big sexy ass. The front side of her bathing suit became soaking wet with juices as it happened, flooding from the knowledge that you were ejaculating because of her actions. She couldn’t stop herself from moaning, her feminine voice squealed with happiness as she continued to fart.

“AAAHHHHHNNNHHH!!”

Her burning hot gas continued to erupt furiously as you came, searing your flesh with its putrid reeking odors. These potent anal winds had been carried from deep within your friend’s dark gurgling bowels, roasting inside her body all afternoon until they were as thick and noxious as possible. The stench was disgusting, it scorched your nostrils and razed your lungs with a blazing fury, but thankfully you were so blinded by pleasure that you didn’t seem to mind. The giantess herself felt it though, the searing heat was burning the rim of her anus as it came out.

As the mighty blast finally waned off however, you started to come back to your senses. A foggy mist of anal fumes lingered as you returned to your normal self. First was the shame, the realization of what you had actually just done. Your cock slowly deflated, slipping free of the grip of Lillian’s pulsating anal wrinkles, but it was too late. You felt like you’d done something truly despicable to her body, something that couldn’t be taken back.

How the hell could you allow yourself to jizz from her giant-sized farts of all things?! What is wrong with you?!” you thought. “This was Lillian, your friend for years” but as soon as you repeated her name in your mind, you pictured her curvaceous sexy body.

You knew the answer why this happened. Sure her butthole had been incredibly stimulating, but that wasn’t all there was to it. It was because you were picturing the person you were with, Lillian, and how amazingly sexy her butt was. If you hadn’t done that, there was a good chance you wouldn’t have cum, or at least you’d be able to hold yourself back more. The truth was exposed, you were really attracted to her, and that guilt weighed heavily in your chest.

Second from that came the aftermath of her fart, and it was a brutal one. Without having the waves of pleasure to cloud your mind anymore, you were left helpless against the foul stink of her gassy release. The steamy muggy taste of her fart coated the back of your throat, what had been burritos at one point was now a miasma of terrible fumes. You could practically see the potent fumes wafting underneath her bathing suit, the thick humid stench really brought to light just how nasty her fart had been. You coughed deliriously in response, desperate to get the awful air out of your lungs. As you wretched her anus was still throbbing around you. You heard a wet squelching noise and noticed your body was beginning to sink downward.

To your horror you realized Lillian’s asshole was still slightly gaping. That last fart had stretched out her sphincter with its girth, relaxed her tender anal muscles enough that even when it was over her giant rubbery lips were still spread apart. The boiling cavernous tunnel to the inside of her body was open to you, widened to such a size that it could easily swallow you whole.

“Oh shit! Wait!”

More sticky wet noises came from Lillian’s gaping ass as her backdoor throbbed with desire. The sloppy anal folds were moistened with sweat and humidity and a plethora of anal juices, making holding on an arduous task. You tried to retain your grip, but the way her pulsating anal rim was yawning apart made it harder to stay attached to. The gigantic meaty maw twitched and flexed eagerly, gravity slowly inching you down into the sweltering muggy darkness. Any action you made to climb out only stimulated the sensitive walls of her asshole, causing it to swallow you faster. You were running out of time.

Lillian could feel this happening of course. She sensed your tiny nub of a body sliding down her poop chute, but she didn’t feel like she could stop it. Her clenching loins were on fire right now, absolutely begging for her to give them some satisfaction, and it made her paralyzed with pleasure. With her big juicy butt sticking up in the air she felt like if she moved a single muscle her asshole would stop gaping and clamp shut. Her giant hungry anus would clench down tight and pull you inside, whether she wanted it to or not. That really was the question though, did she actually want you to go all the way inside her ass?

The panting teen was already running out of self-restraint at this point. She had felt extremely horny for a while now, and after so much stimulation she was raring to go. Things had clearly gone past the notion of “playing around” ever since her friend’s tiny boner had been lodged into her asshole. This was now something sexual between her and her crush, and since he had already came it felt like she should have free reign to cum from his body as well.

Lillian breathed another husky moan, the tingles coming from her gaping rectum were coming on strong. She really desperately wanted to feel you inside of her, and was losing her reasoning to fight back. She knew it would be a cruel thing to do to her friend, and how hard it would be to look you in the face after the fact, but her body was begging her to go through with it. Her trembling asshole undulated with greed, yearning to pull your body down into her anal gullet. Lillian bit her lip and stifled another moan, knowing if she made any movement her asshole would simply clamp shut.

Meanwhile you were doing your best to not fall down into the abyss, but it was a losing battle. Every few seconds her gigantic anal muscles would throb, they were gradually returning to their state of being closed together, but if you waited around for them to do so you’d already be all the way inside. The heavy stench of her bowels assaulted your nose, giving you a familiar taste of what was waiting for you. Hot sticky lumps of flesh continued to pulsate earnestly, sucking you downwards to her awaiting chasm.

The organic rim of her sphincter above was getting further away. You had gone past the reaches of the outside world and were now stuck in the open pit of Lillian’s giant gaping anus. Desperately you tried to claw your way back out, but your tiny movements only made the anal walls suck you in deeper. You heard the giantess’s voice gasp as her slime-coated muscles shuddered in response. Through all your panic of being swallowed alive by her giant ass you hadn’t noticed it until now, but Lillian was moaning outside. She was letting out cute cries of pleasure, one after another.

“Holy shit… she actually IS getting hot and bothered by all this!” you gasped.

The realization finally dawned on you, your earlier hunch was right. Your tiny movements inside Lillian’s huge plump ass were actually turning her on. Maybe she was even attracted to you like you were to her? The giant horny tunnel squelched around you once more, throbbing with anticipation. You looked down into the steaming hot darkness within and felt a great heavy fear in your heart. If she was already this aroused you knew what was about to happen. Sure enough, her gigantic ass lurched and her walls clenched shut on all sides. With a large gulp, your tiny body was sucked deep into her humongous bowels.

“OhhHHAaaAHnNNN!!”

Lillian’s mouth trembled in an O-shape as she let out her sexiest moan yet. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she felt you pass inside. Her huge butt had actually done it, it had swallowed her crush whole. He was no longer part of the outside world, now he was inside her depths, stirring around within her huge sexy ass. Lillian took a moment to adjust to the feeling before getting back up on her feet. She staggered slightly, weak in the knees. The waves of pleasure coursing through her fat ass were incredible. Trickles of pussy juice ran down her thighs.

To her you felt like a tiny nub touching the inside of her anal walls, a foreign object that had simply been fed to her giant booty. The only indication that you were a human was your constant struggling, and that was just a sensation that made her voracious ass hungry for more. Lillian quivered in place, the surging pleasure coming from her ass combined with knowing that it was you inside there was too much. She couldn’t hold herself back anymore, she needed to masturbate right away.

Inside Her Bowels As She Masturbates by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

In a hobbling walk, Lillian made her way to the back end of the beach. She was shivering from the pleasure bouncing around inside her butt with every few steps, it was making the regular act of walking difficult for her. She didn’t want to do this on the sand, but thankfully at the back of the private coast there was some nice grass and foliage to rest at. Lillian went there, sitting down under a tree. Her plump rear hit the grass with a soft thud as she sat, the horny girl let out a gasping moan as she felt your body shake against her tender anal walls. The thick membrane throbbed and squeezed around her shrunken friend, sloppily coating him in her foul intestinal juices. Lillian’s mouth twisted in a guilty frown, knowing this wasn’t going to be as pleasant for you as it was for her. Even so, she slowly spread her legs apart, her creamy thick thighs opening wide to reveal a cameltoe soaked with lustful juices.

The girl’s mouth let out breaths of hot air as her hand approached. Her fingers were shaking in anticipation, lowering between her legs. She could feel the warmth of her sex on her palms, she really was in heat. Deep inside her ass, her bowels pulsated with a blazing fervid lust, shuddering hungrily around your tiny form. You had to get out of here. The air tasted beyond disgusting, it was absolutely rife with her stinging stench thanks to the recent rampage of gas. Your world lurched, and then everything went still, save for the impatient twitching of her anal muscles. Your heart began racing. Your body screamed at you to escape, to get out of her ass while you had the chance, but you knew if you made any sudden movements the girl’s surrounding walls would definitely cave in on you. You could hear her breathing heavily above, her heartbeat pounding through her veins. It was going just as fast as your own, albeit for a very different reason. You then heard her voice echoing from outside.

“I’m really sorry Blaise, this is too much for me. I can’t help it anymore, my ass is tingling right now. I need to feel good…”

“Lillian...” you started to say, even though you knew talking her out of this was impossible from where you were.

Her fingers pulled her swimsuit out of the way, tracing down her slit to her gushing pink opening.

“I’m sorry…” she said.

She then inserted a finger into her pussy. A loud wet SHLUCK sound could be heard from her bowels, with Lillian’s voice moaning behind it. The intruding digit stirred around her vaginal entrance, swishing through hot pools of her own natural lubrication, stroking forcefully against the tender meaty walls. You yelped as the movement had a direct effect on your location. The prodding motions of her giant wriggling digit caused her insides to bend and writhe, squishing down on top of your tiny body. You could actually feel the thickness of her finger through the walls of her ass, it was much bigger than yourself, as you already knew, and it was able to manipulate her gummy horny innards as it pleased. The mucus-soaked membrane tightened from this new delicious feeling, hungry to feel the sturdy finger touch it more. Your stifling hell inside her bowels mimicked her pussy, clenching upon your body with unbelievable pressure.

It only took a few moments for Lillian’s second finger to excitedly join in on the action. Everything instantly became more cramped as the giantess moaned, girly pitched gasps escaping her lips. The surrounding bowels shrank in size, throbbing and wrapping around your tiny form. You pushed back with your arms to keep your head from being crushed under the weight of her muscles, but that only made the walls more greedy. With renewed vigor your friend’s anal cavern chewed down on you, slamming your face into sloshing puddles of intestinal juices. Her oozing mucus stuck to your skin, bathing you in the raw odor of her colon while she shuddered with pleasure. The giant fingers continued to stir inside the pink cave above, feeding amazing tingles to the goddess while you were engulfed in her mucky ass flesh.

Feeling adequately loosened up, Lillian really started to plunge her digits in deep. Gaining speed, she repeatedly rammed her fingers into her drooling snatch, desperately fucking her hole in a piston-like motion. The shlicking sound that rang through her cooch sounded like thunderclaps to you, the pounding tremors shook your intestinal prison like an unending series of earthquakes. Just as you felt like you were starting to adjust to the smothering darkness of her ass, Lillian’s masturbation ramped into overdrive, and took you along with it.

Her undulating shithole muscles hugged around your arms, squeezing down on the top of your shoulders and pressing your body deftly into her meat. You felt yourself slide deeper, the smoldering slimy lumps of her flesh kneaded at your tiny body as they sucked it further into the steaming tunnel. Every tumultuous stroke coming from Lillian’s fingers above made her walls pulsate around you. They crushed your arms into your sides, slowly continuing to drag your body down her giant sexy ass. You grit your teeth and struggled against it, but the pull was too strong to fight with. Your tiny fingers, clawing at her flesh to crawl back from where you came, uselessly slid off the lumpy divots of her walls. The added squirming you made sent more waves of pleasure crashing through Lillian’s brain, compounding on the already magnificent sensations of ecstasy she was feeling.

“Hah! Hah! So good! My ass! Oh fuck it feels so good!” she cried out in heat.

Your flailing struggles were rewarded with a new chain of hot anal clenches, followed by your body being sucked deeper into the foul confines of her booty. It was hard to believe this was even happening, that you were being devoured by the thick juicy derriere of your best friend, yet here you were. Her ginormous ass was swallowing you inside itself, down into the groaning tunnel where all her farts came from. The further you went, the worse the smell became. It wasn’t quite as bad as your previous visit, where Lillian was holding in her hot gurgling farts, but thanks to the recent series of gassy explosions that you had experienced first-hand, it didn’t smell great either. You were breathing in the potent aroma of her butt, raw and unfiltered.

Another loud moan bellowed from the giantess as she started using her other hand to tease her clitoris. All it took was a little bit of rubbing around the pink hood and Lillian’s walls caved in on you like never before. Her phat ass cheeks wiggled into the soft ground as she felt brilliant electricity pulsate through her hips. She had never felt this sensitive while masturbating before, the feeling of you wriggling inside her bowels made her wetter than ever. She pressed her other fingers firmly on top of her swelling pink nub and started to rub it around in circles, panting with excitement as she did so. The sloppy walls within her ass tensed up as they felt her arousal increase, heaving down on you with the force of a trash compactor. You yelled as the giantess smothered your inside her butt, the hungry filth-ridden walls seemingly swelling to engulf you.

“Fuck! Lillian… it’s so tight…! Your bowels are… smothering me…!”

There was very little room for you to move anymore, let alone breathe. Lillian’s horny ass cavern was clutching you on all sides, squeezing you against her juicy throbbing flesh. It was hot, scorching hot with her body temperature, and the air tasted downright awful. You could feel the heat sapping away your energy, the giant ass was slowly subduing you as it squeezed around your delicious body. You could feel the rocking of her fingers slamming into her enormous pussy, hot juices oozing out her hole as she tended to her clit. Her bowels lurched and squeezed even stronger around you, hungry for more squirms, which you reluctantly gave in an effort to stay conscious.

Taking Her There Yourself by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

You pushed at her meaty walls, kneading the supple anal flesh to give yourself space to inhale. All you needed was a small pocket of air, but the engorged walls didn’t even want to give you that. Lillian’s massive muscles clenched your body over and over, sucking on you in a wet voracious embrace. Her nasty thick anal juices covered you from head to toe, swirling you in a stew of fart-soaked slime. Gross sticky filth was all over you, but somehow within the warm squeezing of her giant ass, your dick had perked up once again. Why your body decided that THIS was something that made it feel good was anyone’s guess, but the slick rubbing of Lillian’s hot walls made your cock just as hard as it was before. The titanic ass gave another sticky clench, sucking on you like a piece of candy. You coughed as the rank juices entered your mouth, squirming for a place where you could stop yourself from being crushed.

Lillian shuddered as she felt your tiny body wriggling like a worm inside her rear. She was worried that her ass was smothering you too hard at this point, that you were being buried under her pulsating walls, but picturing that scene in her head just made her fingers go faster. It was too amazing of a sensation to hold back from, the exciting tingles of another person struggling inside her huge fat ass while she masturbated were wonderful. Knowing it was you, her crush of so many years, smelling her rank bowels while being crushed under them, brought her a guilty sense of eroticism that she’d never experienced before. It was an intoxicating amount of pleasure, so hot that it made her pussy quiver with joy.

With a powerful anal clench your face was stomped down and buried in her flesh. For a few seconds of intense pressure you couldn’t hear anything but the pounding of Lillian’s rapid heartbeat. Her giant anal walls had encased your head completely, submerging you within the ravenous grip of her arousal. It was in that moment you felt a shudder course through her body, an erotic yearning desire that resonated deep within your heart. The way her ass was twitching… you realized that she needed this. It was the same tortuous twitching feeling that had taken hold of your dick before now. You had tried to hold yourself back from cumming for so long, to the point that it was painful, and yet this whole time Lillian she was going through the same thing. Of course being crushed inside her giant ass felt awful for you, but even still you felt a sense of empathy towards your friend. Her ass NEEDED this, like she’s never needed anything before.

Your body stopped fighting back as you came to this realization. Her bowels squeezed harder and harder around you, but your muscles went relaxed and limp. Honestly her moans coming from above were really sexy, you didn’t know that she could sound like that before. The aching feeling of her lustful ass washed over you, like you had become one with her body, desperate to receive sexual relief. At this point you had gone past being “just friends”, you didn’t know what you were now, but helping her out wasn’t beyond you.

With an invigorated soul you pounded the insides of her bowels. The hungry walls caved in to smother you as hard as they could but you punched and kicked to fight them off. Lillian cried out above, feeling her friend suddenly go off inside her ass like a vibrator. You didn’t stop, you kept thrashing and hitting her walls until your limbs went sore, and even after that you kept going. Wave after wave of bliss exploded from the girl’s butt, filling her head with a dizzying amount of pleasure. She squealed and fingered herself at mach speed, pinching her stiff clitoris to throw herself over the edge. With a mighty scream she announced her orgasm, hunching her body forwards as she began to convulse.

“Aahh! Aaahm! I’mm!! CumMMING!!!”

Her ass spasmed, clamping down to an incredible degree around your tiny body. Your pitiful thrashing was suppressed full-stop by her anal walls, the giant muscles crushed your body as hard as they could. You felt like your shrunken form was going to implode, compact down into a little ball of nothing, but her orgasm was just getting started. The girl’s hulking walls retracted only to come back down hard, undulating over and over. Sticky rectal slime frothed up as her bowels rapidly chewed all over you, similar to how her pussy was gnawing on her slender fingers. You did your best to endure the storm of repeated clenches, but they continued to get stronger as they went on.

Lillian was on cloud nine. Her eyelids were half open, her mouth agape from the onslaught of pleasure attacking her brain. This was the biggest orgasm she had ever felt, it rocked her curvaceous body from top to bottom. A squirt of pussy juices burst between her fingers, spraying hot liquid between her thighs. Her asshole throbbed, squeezing it’s wrinkles together so hard that it barely looked like a hole was there at all. Deep inside her booty, her tiny friend was being chomped up by her bowels, pulverized like he was nothing more than a toy. She felt awful for him but the bursts of pleasure coming from squeezing his body felt insanely good. Eyes rolling back slightly, Lillian rode out the rest of her orgasm until it felt like she could actually breathe again.

When all was said and done you also took a deep breath, and it laced with the stench of her colon. Somehow you had endured the erotic trail of being Lillian’s butt food. Her anal walls receded, so you were free to move around again, but you no longer could. You felt bruised and beaten, covered in thick intestinal slime, and drained of any strength you had left. Your body was slumped into the walls of her ass, partially crushed into the lumpy flesh like you were a cartoon character. The exhaustion had finally caught up with you, and now that Lillian’s ass was seemingly done, you began to shut down. You drifted off into a peaceful rest, the pitch blackness only seeming to get darker as you went to sleep.

Back To Reality by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

When you next woke up, you were being drizzled in warm water. Your eyes could see light again, the pink-ish beige hues of the bathroom walls were creamy and pleasant. Everything was calm, you laid in a tub, partially submerged in soapy suds, with a gentle hand caressing the back of your head to lather your hair. After a few moments of blinking, you jolted forwards. You were back to your normal size!

“What?! Huh?!” you shouted.

“Whoa, hey! Calm down!” Lillian said. “It’s okay, it’s just me. How are you feeling?”

You looked at her. She was sitting next to the tub seemingly giving you a bath. She had a shirt on over her swimsuit which was now partially soapy thanks to you. Just seeing your friend again at normal size brought you a huge deal of relief, like everything you had been through was just some crazy dream. Looking at her face though, and the expression she was wearing, you instinctively knew it was real.

“I’m.. okay. I think. How did we get here?” you asked.

Lillian blushed furiously. It was hard for her to answer but she spoke up anyways.

“Well, after… what I did, Jen wanted to get going home. I didn’t have a chance to take you out so we got in the car and I had you… inside with me the whole time.”

She looked down with embarrassment, unable to look at your face as she reflected on the journey home. The ride was an ordeal of itself. Her ass was twitching the entire time just feeling your body resting inside of it. She had the urge to start masturbating all over again but couldn’t let Jen notice. Half-heartedly making conversation about how fun the beach was, Lillian felt the rumbles of the car shudder through her bowels. Every little bump on the road made you bounce around back there, it was like torture for her.

“When I got back I came straight to the bathroom and… pushed you out. I was really worried but thankfully you were still breathing. Are you sure you’re okay though?”

You took a deep breath to check, but it seemed like your airways were clear. None of Lillian’s anal juices had managed to clog up your throat, however you could still taste her rank stench inside your mouth.

“Yeah, I’m fine” you said. “How did you get me back to normal size? What did you do?”

“That’s the thing, I don’t know.” she said. I was washing you off in the sink, hoping you would wake up and then you just suddenly started to grow! I put you in the bathtub while I could still hold you and you grew the rest of your size in there. Thank God Mom’s not home right now, if she saw us like this I don’t know how I’d explain it…”

You wondered what Lillian would say in that situation. How would she describe you with her now? The two of you could both feel the obvious elephant in the room, the insanely wild sexual experience you had with each other this afternoon couldn’t go ignored. Your long standing friendship had taken a nosedive into… whatever this was. You gazed at her face, trying to read her emotions.

“Lillian…” you started.

“-Let’s get you cleaned off then!!” she interrupted, knowing what you were going to bring up. “You were in there for a while and you really stink, ha ha… Here, I can even help you out!”

She started scrubbing your back with more body soap, like you assumed she had been doing for the past several minutes before you woke up. While she was right that you did reek of her ass’s smell, you didn’t want to not talk about this any longer.

“No, Lillian, listen.” you said as you suddenly grabbed her hand, forcing her from washing away her own thoughts. Her face looked worried, almost scared, but you continued.

“We need to talk about-”

“I’M HOOOOOOOMEE!” Sheila hollered from the front door. “How was the beach?!”

Both you and Lillian’s heads swerved towards the woman’s voice. This was not good. Lillian shot up and rushed to the bathroom door, but not before tossing a pair of unevenly folded garments at the foot of the bathtub.

“I got you some of my clothes to wear. Use those and sneak out the back door while I distract her, got it?”

“Right.” you said.

Unfortunately your talk would have to wait until later. Lillian went downstairs and chatted with her mom, cheerfully and loudly engaging in conversation so you could have an idea of their current positions. You dried yourself off and hastily put on Lillian’s clothes. They actually fit pretty well, thanks to her wide curves, but you needed to focus on other things right now. As quiet as you could be, you crept downstairs to the door leading to their backyard. Lillian walked Sheila to the living room where she wouldn’t see you running across the grass and hoping the fence back to your own property. The plan went off without a hitch, you were back home safely, and able to get back to your own room without any of your family members noticing.

After such a rush your mind was racing with thoughts. How were you going to reconcile things with Lillian now? Were you ever going to be able to be friends again? Were you going to be more than friends? How did you even shrink today in the first place? Everything seemed so surreal, even just standing in your own bedroom, it didn’t feel like you were anywhere near normalcy. Taking a deep breath, a smell caught your nose.

“Oh… I still smell like her farts.”

Lillian’s cleaning job didn’t get everything off you, your body was still tainted with her ass’s raw scent. It made you feel dirty, both in the perverted way and in the way that you needed to take a shower again. You ran the water hot for a long time, scrubbing yourself for hours until you felt like you were somewhat smelling normal. When you got up tomorrow, you’d need to confront Lillian about all this.

End Notes:
That's all (for now) for the Lillian story arc! I have more ideas for it planned but it's probably going to be a while before I get to writing them. I hope you all enjoyed these daily chapter uploads and the story itself, I haven't done anything like this in a long time. -NotOnTime
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9778