Lillian's Beach Booty by anonlol, NotOnTime
Summary:

(Formerly titled "Giantess/shrinking & farts - Beach day (Lillian's route)")

One day, for reasons that escape your comprehension, you shrink really small (ranging from about 1/2 inch to 1/10 inch or 1cm to 1 millimeters approx.), and you don't really know why. Did someone do it? Did something cause it? Who, or what? Unfortunately for you, you won't get many chances to find out, as you have to try your best and survive as you're not alone. The girls that you were just hanging out with or happened to be around are now seemingly impossibly gigantic. You might try to alert them of your presence, but that might not end up being the best idea.

[This story is sort of a spiritual successor to TinyMan0001's 'Giantess/fart shrinking' stories, though not intended to be a carbon copy of it. One difference is that whether farts shrink you is up to whoever is writing, though I at least chose to leave the cause of shrinking mysterious at the beginning, and also because it slightly contradicts some backstory (I also left open the possibility for a girl to intentionally shrink you). However, like it, it's largely focused on the shrinking side, though I guess I can leave a branch dedicated for a giantess/growth route if anyone's interested on adding to that. Also, similarly, the girls may be aware or unaware of your shrunken form. Usually, I'd say they should progress from unaware to aware, depending on the girl and the situation though.

This story is a more user-friendly display for the interactive I made at Writing.com, though here we have to do away with the ability to have other people directly add chapters, and instead I'll be posting the more relevant routes done so far.

Original link here: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-Giantessshrinking--farts

PS: The Giga tag was just selected in relation to the main character's perspective, this is mostly a shrinking story, not growth focused, though a growth route may be done in the future.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Butt, Odor, Crush, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No Word count: 39891 Read: 122883 Published: October 15 2020 Updated: January 20 2022
Story Notes:

The main focus of these stories are butt and farts, though boobs are not discarded. Not into feet, piss, and not much into vore either (mouthplay would be fine though).

Intro/Character Profiles by anonlol
Author's Notes:

This is the introductory portion, not a chapter per se back in the original interactive, where all characters I've made so far are described, though not necessarily all of them will be featured here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Characters:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaise (You): 17 years old guy on his senior year of highschool. Tall (190 cm/6'3") for your age, with a somewhat tanned skin tone and messy black hair and eyes. You're a quiet guy that likes to keep a low profile, slightly athletic with a bit of muscle (Blaise weighs around 198 lbs/90 kg), but never joined any sports team. You get decent grades with little studying, except on numerical things like Math, but you never fit in with the intellectual types either, although you enjoy reading quite a bit. You also like anime and videogames like most guys, and are rather introverted. You didn't have many friends, though you have quite a few acquaintances. You wonder if the friends that you do have are the reason for that...

[Additional notes: You have a crush on your friend Jen, but have never worked up the courage to ask her out, and at the same time, Lillian makes things extremely difficult and awkward. Also, while this won't be mentioned a lot in-story but is relevant for minor background stuff, Blaise is of Mexican origin]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian: 17 years old. She's massive for a girl, standing at the same height as you (190 cm/6'3") and weighing even more than you (105 kg/231 lbs). She's got fair skin, long straight black hair and emerald eyes. As these numbers suggest, she's on the chubby side, though she has a proportionately slim waist and somewhat large boobs, and instead, most of her weight is in a gigantic jiggling ass, the biggest in school that you know of, and thick thighs to go with it. She does have a bit of a tummy, but admittedly, this only gives her a cute look. Lillian has been your friend since kindergarten, and self-proclaimed best one at that, however, as you didn't really have any other friends for a long time, there was no contesting that claim. Still, you know each other very well, and she's comfortable around you beyond measure. Your relationship has also become a bit odd as you both hit puberty. The reason being that Lillian loves to tease you more than anything else in the world, and has practically no shame when it comes to it. She loves teasing you using her body, and specially her biggest feature, her ass. She often sits on your lap, chest, or even your face whenever she gets the chance, or lean her butt against you so you can feel it, or downright grab your hands and make them squeeze her rear, or shove them into her crack, and adores your shy/embarrassed reaction; she also tries to get you to rest your head or face on her butt whenever she gets an excuse for it. You wonder if you only put up with this because you've been friends for so long. She downplays all of this as just innocent teasing like old times, a claim that you can't deny since even since you were kids she often liked to sit on you or pin you under her weight in one way or the other. She doesn't exactly bully you, many times she just enjoyed the feeling of you resting on her soft body like a pillow, to the point that you've taken naps resting your head on her belly or lap/thighs sometimes, though she also enjoys the opposite, feeling you under her own mass. It just comes across as overwhelming because of her own sheer size.

Since she loves to show off her big ass to you and tease you with it, she always wears extremely tight pants that make you wonder how she managed to fit into them, and isn't shy at flashing you her underwear, which, as far as you can tell from the times you've been at her house (and she lives next to you, to top things off), all consists of thongs and variants of that. She's cheerful, mischievous, playful and fairly lazy when it comes to physical work. Despite her appearance, she's surprisingly strong and athletic when she plays sports or does some activity for P.E, but only when forced to, or taunted into, otherwise she chooses to laze around whenever she can get away with it. Her rationale being that she doesn't want to do any serious amount of exercise because she doesn't want to burn off any fat, and specially her butt's. In fact, she wants it to get even bigger and fatter, much to your dismay and embarrassment. Because of this, and her aforementioned size, she loves to eat and eats a lot, most of it being fatty and sugary foods. And it's this habit which brings about her next 'quirk', so to speak; because of the immense volume of food she eats all the time (or whatever reason, as you can't think of any other) she's pretty much gassy all the time, and unlike most girls, isn't shy to let it rip right there and then (and she's practically incapable of sbd's, all of her releases are huge and loud, and even what she considers a small fart is pretty darn big to anyone else). In fact, she often farts when she sits on you, which she finds hilarious. Also, due to her hanging out in your house a lot, she fell in love with Mexican food, specially with burritos, which only make her even gassier. She practically eats at least one serving every day, and when she can, she gets away with eating much more.

She's been friends with Jen for as long as you have, and while they're mostly on good terms, their relationship is also a bit odd, in that at times she's supportive to her, knowing she has a crush on you (unknown to you), but at other times, she stands as her rival over you. They also have a sort of rivalry regarding their 'best features', her boobs vs her ass. However, most of the time they hang out as good friends, with you most of those times.

Measurements: 37 - 32 - 56

[Additional notes: Admittedly, she's my favorite character, and I hope to see a lot from her]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen: 18 years old. She's also tall for a girl, but not as much as Lillian (180 cm / 5'10"), and while she's also rather thick, she doesn't weigh as much (80 kg / 176 lbs). She has an hourglass shaped body (still bottom heavy despite her huge chest) and even though she sports the biggest bust in school, her butt is still bigger than it. It's considered to be second to Lillian's only, but Lillian's is easily twice as big as it despite that. She has creamy white skin and light brown wavy hair that she often wears as a ponytail, and her eyes are hazel colored. Unlike Lillian, she doesn't have a noticeable tummy, her stomach is smooth and mostly flat, though it has a tiny bit of pudge that makes it soft. She was rather chubby as a child, but that 'baby fat' is what ended up giving her her prodigious curves, and while she started out feeling self conscious about her body proportions and weight, she's come to feel comfortable in her body thanks to you. Now she carries her size and weight with unparalleled grace.

Your second friend, she came into your life much later than Lillian, when you were 12 and entered middle school. Your friendship is on much more wholesome terms than Lillian's, and the two of you have developed a rather obvious crush on each other, but neither has realized nor acted upon it. To further complicate things, you seldom get alone time, as Lillian tags along 99% of the time as well. Jen's very kind, optimistic and affectionate, so she's hugged you a fair amount of times, making you intensely red with embarrassment, and when she sits next to you and you feel her soft hips leaning on yours, you struggle to retain your composure. You love everything about her, her personality and her looks both. She sometimes is annoyed by Lillian's 'hogging' you, and is surprisingly hostile to any other girl that shows any interest on you, though you're largely unaware of that. Her relationship with Lillian is a bit odd, as they're both good friends, but rivals at times, mostly over you, but also about their own perceived beauty. She considers most other girls aren't even competition when it comes to your affections, but will still make it clear you're off-limits (when you're not present).

On an unrelated note, she's become fond of anime, videogames and other stuff thanks to you. At school, she likes to play basketball or volleyball, the latter being her favorite sport; however, she turned down joining the school's team to have as much time as possible to hang out with you, even if Lillian were also part of the equation. Still, she tries to spend quality time with you (alone) whenever possibly, but only succeeding few times. Following Lillian's advice, Jen tries to use her butt to entice you, in addition to her boobs, though she's much more subtle about it than her. She often wears tight jeans at school, and short shorts/booty shorts when hanging out outside school. Neither Lillian nor her are fond of skirts or dresses.

Even though she's not Mexican, she was raised there up until she was around 10, and as such, she too is pretty fond of Mexican food. Unlike Lillian, however, she's never let loose around you, worried that that'd gross you out, despite Lillian's completely opposite behavior. She even told her that of all people, Blaise would be the most prepared one, having endured years and years of farts from her and that she should eventually reveal the truth about her gas, but she's chosen not to act upon that advice. By Lillian's own claim, she's got Jen beat in noise by a long shot and volume though not by much, but if Jen happens to eat anything with beans, even Lillian calls her farts 'downright toxic'. She's respected Jen's wishes so far and hasn't revealed this side of hers to you (yet).

Measurements: 48 - 27 - 51

[Additional notes: Lillian lives next to your house, but Jen also lives within the same block/neighborhood. Not counting Ariadne, Jen's the physically strongest/most athletic out of all these girls, though Lillian is surprisingly close at least in terms of strength.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secondary characters
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. McAllen: Age unknown. She's been your Art teacher since middle school. She's on the taller end of the spectrum for women, but is shorter than Lillian or Jen at 175 cm / 5'8" tall. Like Jen she has a rather pale, but healthy looking skin tone, but unlike her, her face and chest have cute, faint freckles; she has shoulder length red hair. She looks ageless, for all you know she could be 20, or she could be 38, no way to tell. She has a considerably large bust, almost tied with Jen's in size and a mostly flat stomach, though it does have a bit of pudge, which might be a sign that she either doesn't work out much or isn't as young as you may think. However, everything goes out of whack when you look below her waist, she has insanely wide hips and an absolute monster of an ass, whose heft is such that the floor slightly shakes whenever she walks, though you need to pay attention to feel it, and suspect she might be heavier than Lillian despite her apparent smaller size; her classroom chair, which seems to be a rather fancy executive leather one, constantly had a pair of unnaturally wide and deep indents. She seems to be aware of its tremendous size, and every single class she wears whatever accentuates it the most and fits her mood, mostly incredibly tight jeans or yoga pants that are a few sizes too small for her, giving students glimpses of her underwear at times, which all seem to be thongs, or panties so small that they got turned into thongs and got swallowed into her abyss of a crack; but on occasion she also surprises with pencil skirts capable of giving even the most chaste of men a heart attack. Her butt seemingly defies reality, it's absurdly huge, easily twice as big as Lillian's, but it's round and doesn't appear to have any noticeable cellulite, and it jiggles like jello even with her smallest motions, which makes it extremely difficult for guys to pay attention to her class. She has a quite bubbly personality and is a very enthusiast teacher, actually good at her job 'distractions' aside.

To further complicate things, she's also VERY playful and rather touchy-feely with students, specially male ones. And in your current group, you're the only guy, so you're her main, and likely only target whenever you have class with her. She's sat on your lap or sat very close next to you many more times than you'd be embarrassed to admit, has joked about you staring or getting distracted by her humongous 'assets' and also joked about waiting for your graduation to date you, and while all that is seen as all fun and jokes by the girls in your group, something about the way she looks at you makes you think she may not be quite joking, but you're afraid to find out. And it's not like she's been mean to you in any way, she's nothing but sweet, if perhaps a bit too playful.

With people she's fond of or considers close, she often prefers to be called Lulu, Lourdes being her first name. The insane mass of her butt all but confirms she's rather lazy (at physical tasks) and enjoys food quite a lot. Despite having the appetite of a growing child or teen, her body's certainly not as young anymore. Owing to her butt's tremendous size, there's a recurring joke among students that her farts must be truly devastating, and some claim that the floor and chairs shook when she's let loose, when she thought she was alone in the classroom. Whether those rumors are true or not, you'd rather not ever find out.

Measurements: 44 - 28 - 62

[Additional notes: Probably my personal 2nd favorite. Also, while Lillian is considered to have the biggest ass in school, that is only among students. Ms. McAllen easily blows her out of the water when teachers are also accounted. Also, She's actually good friends with her, and at least one possible route could involve Lillian finding you shrunken and give you to her, either aware or unaware. Neither Lillian nor Jen consider her an actual threat, and Lillian in particular enjoys her shenanigans with you.]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariadne: 22 years old. Your older sister (adopted though), she's even taller than you and Lillian at 197 cm / 6'5". Like you, she has medium dark/tanned skin. Her hair is long and black, but also wavy. She's basically built like an Amazon, she's more athletic than anyone else you know, but still doesn't look ripped in any way, except maybe in her arms. Her stomach is smooth and flat, but still soft. Her figure, however, is beyond impressive, she sports a huge ass that is about as big as Lillian's and her bust matches its size (which makes it bigger than Jen's by a lot). She's in college, but comes back regularly to visit, specially on summer vacation and winter break.

As one would expect of an older sibling, she does a bit of bantering/teasing/light bullying to you, but she's not actually mean, and more often than not she's quite affectionate, and perhaps too much at times. She likes to hug you, sit on your lap or have you rest on hers among other things. She's also fairly protective of you, but she's more or less given Lillian a free pass, and sometimes teases that you should ask her out. She's the only person you know to regularly exercise (Jen being much more liberal about it, besides playing sports at school), but besides her arms, and some definition in her thighs, her enormous curves are soft and jiggly, much to your embarrassment.

Despite being adopted, she resembles your mom in a few ways, but her personality and preferences seem to be closer to your father's. Her love for sports arguably came from both, but she definitely got her fondness of exercising from him.

Measurements: 54 - 26 - 54
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celeste: 17 years old. A second cousin of yours. She's about average height (165 cm / 5' 5") but she's heavier than she looks. She has a moderately sized bust, but also a surprisingly big (and literally fat) ass, where a lot of her weight (about 70 kg / 154 lbs) is concentrated, but funnily enough, besides that she looks rather skinny, and she gets baffled by the numbers she gets when weighing herself. She seems to not be quite aware of the full extent of her butt's size and weight. Her butt is no bigger than those of the other girls/women you know (maybe a bit close to Jen's in size), but it's definitely close to Lillian's in terms of jiggle, and it's even flabbier, as even Lillian's has a vague semblance of firmness, while Celeste's does not. However, it may feel heavier because nobody expects its weight, since her slender frame misleads anyone that's looking.

You know her since kindergarten but haven't spent all that much time with her, and despite being aware of being related, she's been hitting on you since middle school. From what she observed from Lillian, she often tries to sit on your lap, chest or face whenever she gets the chance. Because of this, she's not on good terms with Lillian nor Jen, but she's managed to catch you alone a fair amount of times. You sometimes feel that you only manage to get away from her because of your size, strength, and perhaps the mercy of a deity up there. To your dismay, she sometimes gets you to be paired with her for school activities, much to the other girls' frustration. On a more wholesome note, you've always tried to make her feel comfortable in her own body, though not even you have dared to point out the source of the weighing numbers she dreads, she solely focus on her stomach and waist and doesn't understand how she's "fat" with her current measurements. She's a bit obssessed with dieting in an attempt to slim down, but nothing has ever worked so far, and she sucks at athletic stuff despite being physically lighter than most other girls here.

Measurements: 27 - 23 - 40
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamile: (Pronounced Yah-mee-leh) 16 years old. Originally an exchange student from India, but she ended up staying and her family moved here. Despite being in Freshman year, she's almost as tall as you and Lillian (185 cm / 6'1") and has a bust that more or less matches Jen's, as well as an ass that is pretty much equal to Lillian's. Being in a different grade, you don't see her too often, but you met her because in 9th grade (8th for her), when she first arrived, you were the one to give her a tour of the school. Later, she asked you to teach her English to help her improve her fluency, and via other acquaintances you've hung out a bit. She seems interested in befriending you and sometimes teases you to make Lillian and Jen feel jealous, but other times, her behavior appears to be cryptic, nonetheless, she's fond of your company, and it looks like she wishes you two spent more time together. She also seems to be pretty skilled at belly dancing and at shaking her huge hips in an hypnotic way, which, combined with her habit of wearing short shorts that look like they're about to burst, makes it extremely hard for you to keep a straight face.

She's told you that she likes cooking, and most of her lunches are self made. You couldn't help but notice that they always seem to be curry or a variation of it, and from their scent alone, you'd say they're probably a bit too spicy, which is saying a lot, coming from yourself, a Mexican used to chili peppers and the like. Still, you're one of the few people that can taste her creations without your mouth burning, something she appreciates, and sometimes has made lunch for you, much to Jen's dismay and frustration.

Measurements: 47 - 28 - 55

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miriam: 37 years old. Blaise's (and thus your) mother. Going by her looks alone, she's a tall, imposing woman, standing just a little shorter than you (185 cm / 6' 1"), however, she's an overly sweet, doting and highly protective mother (not quite overprotective, though, as she's given you plenty of autonomy over the years). You heavily took after her, your hair, skin tone, height and some of your facial features were indeed inherited from her. While she has quite the matronly figure, her face doesn't look her age, and has been mistaken to be in her early-mid 20's on many occasions. She's of Mexican origin like Blaise.

She's very joyful, fun-loving, kinda carefree and overly playful, though when needed, she can switch to 'wise parental figure mode' at will, though she seldom does, and you rarely give her motives to do so. When you were very young, you didn't notice it, but as you grew up, you realized your mom wasn't quite like others'. She watched anime and cartoons with you, played videogames with you, and even sports whenever your father was busy and couldn't do it himself. Eventually you learned, and got confirmation from your father, that your mom is basically an adult version of a tomboy. It was slightly shocking, but after giving it more thought, you realized you probably had one of the coolest moms ever, who wasn't shy to have fun with her son in ways many other mothers would've hesitated or downright refused. She's quite a sporty person about half of the time, but unlike Ariadne, she only enjoys it as a way to have fun with her kids, and doesn't really bother to exercise much otherwise, which gives her a slightly pudgy, and highly curvaceous figure owing to her relaxed approach to it.

She also loves to tease you (rather lightly) about your love life, or lack thereof, pointing that you have two beautiful female friends who'd probably go out with you if you just asked. Surprisingly, she's a a bit more strict with Jen, feeling that she has yet to prove 'worthy' in her eyes and earn her blessing, however, she very much approves of Lillian, whom she's known since you two were in kindergarten, and has pretty much already accepted her as part of the family, to the point that she gave her keys to get in your house whenever she wanted, nor does she mind letting her in to go wake you up sometimes. According to your father, it's highly likely that she sees her younger self in Lillian, and probably thinks that's the best kind of woman for you.

Ever since you started high school, she got a drastic promotion at her job, which has kept her mostly away from home, and frequently travels around the country with your father, but she still makes an effort to spend time with you whenever she can. And when she does, she loves to have you close, she often wraps her arm around your neck while she sits next to you, or outright keeps you hugged to her. Sometimes she teases about sitting on your lap as 'payback' for the countless times she had you on hers as a kid/baby. On occasion she's also joked about feeding you again like when you were a baby, but she's sensible enough to only do this when your friends aren't around. In general, she likes to physically show her affection for you, and tease the idea that you'll always be her baby, though at the same time, she trusts you to take care of yourself when she's not around. Still, with such a high drive maternal instinct, it shouldn't be difficult to trigger it to much higher levels should something happen...

In terms of her figure, she has a very similar body to that of Lillian's, although her affection for outdoor activities keeps her a bit leaner than her. She weighs a bit more than yourself (95 kg / 210 lbs) and her bust is considerably big, though not as big as Ariadne's, and her butt is close to Lillian's size, much to your embarrassment. It looks even bigger since her body frame is slightly smaller than hers. Similarly, she's quite athletic and agile despite her weight, and the way she walks is as if she were much lighter.

Being the reason of your own Mexican roots, she loves to cook food from her homeland, or at least use its ingredients in her own interpretation of other dishes. She's quite fond of chili peppers (whose spiciness she seems to be immune to) and beans. Her homemade food is absolutely stellar, but as her job became more demanding, she got lazier in the kitchen and orders takeout (of questionable quality) much more often, which has made her get 'bigger' than she used to be. She's specially fond of American style tacos and burritos, and that's the reason your house seems to be perpetually stocked with those. At least, thanks to her, you learned to cook for yourself, but that doesn't spare you from the 'explosions' that ensue after she eats, if you happen to be around her, which she finds hilarious or downplays it. The fact that she buys many more burritos than she eats makes you suspect she may purposely have a surplus for whenever Lillian comes over, and easily got her hooked to them...

Measurements: 46 - 30 - 55
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheila: 38 years old. Lillian's mother, a big woman in all senses of the word. Standing as tall as yourself (190 cm / 6'3"), but much heavier than either you or even Lillian herself, weighing a massive 150 kg / 330 lbs, most of which is below her waist, though she has a sizable bust, and a relatively thin waist in comparison, but her tummy is definitely a bit bigger and pudgier than her daughter's. She was apparently one of the most if not the most successful dancer back in Brazil, being an expert at shaking her enormous assets in ways not apt for the faint of heart, and boasts that she has the biggest booty in Brazil, and probably the whole world's, given the country's fame. By her appearance, that's a very difficult claim to challenge. Personality wise, she's even more carefree and relaxed than your mom, but like her, she's playful almost to a fault.

She's been your mom's best friend since high school, as they both went to the US to study abroad, and stayed in touch ever since until they finally moved there, and made sure to live in the same neighborhood (and literally next to each other). Given the massive quantity of money she earned in her youth, she's more or less unofficially retired, though she has a job for the sake of having something to do, teaching Portuguese at the school you attend to. Given her long friendship with your mom, she's also your unofficial 'aunt' and babysitter whenever needed, but as you grew up, she came to tease you nearly as much as Lillian does, and given her much greater weight, it comes across as far more overbearing. Your mom finds her antics with you hilarious, however. They've even joked that if you're not taken by the time you turn 18 she's willing to take you herself, or at least 'teach you how to be a man'.

Being Miriam's friend, she got hooked to Mexican food years before you were even born, but unlike her, she didn't get much of a resistance to some of the food's spiciness, thus, she's less fond of chili peppers and more of beans and other stuff. She often comes by to get some burritos from your mom's pantry or fridge, just like her daughter. Lillian claims that both her big butt and 'gassy tendencies' came from her, though thankfully, for a long time you wouldn't know, besides her claims of her mom's farts being 'legendary' or that hers were nothing in comparison. Sheila has been mostly kind enough to spare you from them, though a few times, many on Lillian's request, she's let loose to show off her 'power'. A few other times you've been exposed to her massively powerful gas include visiting her while she's felt sick, or when she arrives to the house, not knowing you were there, and assuming it was only Lillian and herself.

Measurements: 45 - 36 - 70

[Additional note: As it may be inferred from her description, she raised Lillian as a single mother, and in fact never married. On an unrelated note, she never stopped practicing her dancing despite retiring, a fact that she's made you VERY aware of, at times when you've gone to her house]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn: 40 years old, Jen's mother. Slightly shorter than her daughter, standing at 175 cm / 5' 9" tall, she also possesses a voluptuous figure, and hardly looks her age. She seems to be of Nordic origin, though you've never personally asked her, although both her and Jen have made offhanded comments about having Viking blood from time to time. Lynn has even told you that Jen's sporty personality and toughness may very well come from it, but you weren't sure if she was serious or just joking.

Her hair is golden as opposed to Jen's light brown and her eyes are blue, but has the same pale, but healthy looking complexion as her. She's quite curvaceous, but they're a little downscaled owing to her shorter stature, but said curves look about just as big on her body as Jen's do on her own. You don't know a whole lot about her, since she seems to be constantly traveling on business like your own mom, but you've met her, and have been to Jen's house with her present. She certainly seems to like you and approve of you, to the point that she's teased you about when you plan on asking her daughter out when she's not within earshot, making you blush madly. Despite having her apparent blessing, you don't feel quite sure, some things about her behavior seem cryptic to you, and often you can't quite discern what her true intentions may be. Her icy looking, soul-piercing gaze makes maintaining eye contact with her rather difficult for you. At least, she seems to trust you and doesn't seem to be overly strict with her daughter even when it's only you two hanging out.

Measurements: 46 - 26 - 50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Notes:

More chapters to come, but I'll eventually stop as I'm only doing the setup, and await for contributions.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9778