mistake by Dustman1
Summary:

you finally have a shrinking pill and plan to use it to be owned by your co-worker anna. things dont go as planned, and one little mistake puts you on a journey of deadly events.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5228 Read: 30002 Published: October 12 2020 Updated: March 22 2021

1. the wrong bag by Dustman1

2. till time by Dustman1

3. round trip by Dustman1

4. the long end by Dustman1

the wrong bag by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

first chapter of a few coming in the next few weeks.

 

here is what anna looks like: https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits

anna

you always wanted to shrink yourself, to be owned. anna, a girl at your work was the one, she was who you wanted, needed, to own you. after saving up for ages you had finally bought one, a shrinking pill. it had sat in your locker at the shop you worked in all day but your shift was over. anna started an hour ago and becky just came in, signalling it was time. you clocked out and went to the break room and grabbed the pill. looking around you identified some landmarks for when you shrank: the chair, the table, beckys hand bag on the table, annas water bottle, and finally, anna's cloth back pack lying on the floor. you took the pill and waited, then felt dizzy and passed out.
you woke up in an alien environment, none of the landmarks were obvious to you, you tried to move but realised you were stuck to what felt like cardboard. you looked around and noticed a few things, a massive set of keys, a huge tree trunk sized power cable arching above you, a monolithic purse. it then dawned on you, you were in beckys hand bag, looking at the cardboard plane you were firmly stuck to you realised what it was, and the danger you were in, it was a scratch card, an unplayed, fresh, scratch card. you heard the door open and in the sky above you appeared the black haired goddess anna, the girl you intended to be owned by, she took a drink from her bottle and left, leaving you to wait for the blonde nightmare becky to come and play your card.

around an hour later anna returned for her break, you saw her walk past and heard her dump stuff onto the table. something she dropped hit beckys bag, the huge purse tipped over, obscuring most of your view out above, only a small area of ceiling still visible. you listened as anna ate, crunching and drinking for a while. eventually it was over, you heard the chair scrape back and saw her gorgeous face above for a second before she left. another 2 hours or so passed untill it finally happened, beckys break. she came in and ripped her purse out of the bag, a couple minutes passed and she returned with a sandwich and drink. you saw her massive hand above you, it dove into the bag and grabbed your scratch card home before lifting it out. she dropped it to the table and began eating, crumbs falling from the bread as she took village sized bites. you attempted to struggle free of the card but diddnt even move. once the sandwich was gone and a few gulps of drink followed beckys attention turned to you, more specifically what you were unwillingly a part of. she grabbed her purse and rummaged for a coin, settling for a giant bronze coloured disk, a 2p. becky was going to kill you unknowingly, with a 2p.

the coin made contact and carved a path as she dragged it along at the far side of the card, sending particles flying all over. she scraped back and forth getting closer each cycle, all you could do was wait your turn to be obliterated by beckys coin. your time came sooner than you wanted, the coin swept by nearly blowing your arm off as it went, you looked down toward your feet and watched as becky lined up for the killing blow. the coin rocketed towards you, closer, closer, closer, contact...

but you diddnt die, you were now stuck about a centimetre up on the coin, just as stuck as you were to the card rushing by below, but now you were face down and your chin was stuck solid, forcing you to look upwards, along beckys arm to her uncaring face. just as the back and forth movement was beginning to make you dizzy she stopped. your coin was lifted high and span inbetween her fingers, she inspected the card before folding it in half and ripping it, she then carried you and the card across the room and into the warehouse. she dropped the card onto a recycling cage as anna walked in, you watched from the coin as anna began dumping tonnes of cardboard into the cage, watching as the peice of card you had occupied slid off the cage. anna noticed too, and while talking to becky, picked it up and dropped it onto the cage before placing a few more flattended boxes on top. just as becky began sliding you into her pocket you watched as anna planted her trainered foot firmley onto the exact pile you would have been in and stepped on, forcing her full weight (she was small but to you she would of been immense) down making the pile a quarter its original height. then darkness, as your coin fell into the darkness of becky's pocket. you diddnt know if you would rather be crushed to death in anna's cardboard or stuck alive in beckys pocket.

 

End Notes:

let me know what you think so far.

till time by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

another chapter, another difficult to survive situation, enjoy.

×+×+×+×+×+×

when you bought the pill you diddnt think it would make you this small, you expected to be about an inch, now you were less than a millimetre tall. becky's pocket was warm, you could feel the muscles of her leg move as she walked around the shop. the pocket would tighten when she crouched down to put stuff on shelves and ocasionally she would lean against the till pushing the hard metal surface into your coin. after hours of this becky went for her second break, while walking through the warehouse she pulled your coin out of her pocket, you saw the cardboard cage you could have been crushed in by anna, it was now nearly full, the part your old scratch card ride was in now somehow flatter than when anna was standing on it.

upon entering the small break room becky grabbed her purse. she popped it open and held you above it before dropping the coin. you fell rapidly in, the coin slid in between the notes, you were imediately wiped off of the coin and became stuck to a fresh looking £5 note. you looked up as becky closed the purse. she walked the shop picking stuff up eventually getting to the till, her and anna chatted while anna scanned everything. becky opened the purse and grabbed the wad of notes ripping you from the "safety" of her purse. she unfolded them and slid off the top note, your note, towards anna. it slid across the metal surface only stopping when you slammed into anna's crotch, your ears ringing from the impact, your mind racing thinking about how close you were to her vagina. anna began lifting the note, for a second you felt her trousers grip you, attempting to pull you from the note and leave you hanging from her groin for the rest of the day. however, the £5 won and you were lifted away from her legs, anna opened the till and slid you in, accidentally transferring your miniscule form from the £5 to an old dirty looking £10 note covered in scuffs on its plastic surface. anna grabbed a few coins as change and without a second thought slammed the till closed sealing you inside. a minute later it opened again, anna slid a £20 note in and pulled the £5 you were just on and a £10 from just infront of you out before handing them to the guy she was serving. *slam*, the till was closed. over the next hour anna served customers, most only got £5 notes as change but more £10's were being handed out than anna put in so the numbers were going down.

just over 90 minutes after anna first put you in the till, she was taking you out, a customer had won £50 on a scratch card, and as anna counted notes out she found that there were only 5 £10 notes, her grip tightening as she pinched all 5 out, nearly pulverising you with her thumb as she lifted. you were dropped onto the metal till surface, looking up at the 20 something girl anna was giving you to, completely unaware of the extra prize she had won. but she diddnt have you long, she asked for a replacement scratch card and slid your note back towards anna who immediately pulled you back towards her till, she held your note as she scanned the new card. the till popped open and anna carelessly rammed your note back in before pulling a £5 out and *slam*, she sealed you back in.

 

End Notes:

leave a review, what could happen next?

round trip by Dustman1

the till stayed closed for a while, you could hear items being scanned but the till diddnt open. after 20 or so minutes you heard a few beeps then *click* the till latch released. the lid swung open to reveal becky, not anna, towering over you. her hand pulled a £10 from behind you out and then slammed the lid shut. becky, unlike anna, preffered giving notes as change. anna always tried not to, for £10 change anna would give a £5 note and 5 £1 coins, becky would always make the till run out of notes by just giving them as change where she could. the till opened and closed more often now as becky took in money and gave change, slowley your note was becoming more and more likely for her to give away.

35 minutes after you first saw becky above the till it happened. the till opened and beckys fingers pinched, her thum grazing against your legs as she lifted, you were offered forward to a student looking guy, probably 19 or 20. he was flanked by 3 women of a similar age and another guy, all dressed for fun. his hand extended and becky slid your note into it, grinding you across his rough palm without a care. what started as a wish to be owned by the caring anna was being warped into a waking nightmare by the indifference of the wrong girl, becky let go of your note. the guy brought his wallet under you, it was full of notes similarly dirty and damaged as yours. he slid it in, compacting you between your note and the serrated edge of a ripped £5. while him and the group walked from the shop the wallet was folded, you heard the button snap, your slim view out showed his hand bringing the wallet to its home. you heard the scratching of the fake leather against denim as he slid the wallet into a pocket, everything tightened as the wallet reached its resting place deep inside. after a few more seconds of walking your world went dark and an immense weight suddenly impacted down into you, crushing the air from your lungs and making breathing nearly impossible, you then heard a door slam and an engine. you now knew you were in the guys back pocket and that he was sitting on you. you then thought back to the cardboard, if this guy wasnt killing you having his full weight crushing into you, you doubted if anna would have killed you, thinking about it, you would have probably ended up stuck to the bottom of her shoe or worse, taken away to be recycled with the cardboard cage tomorrow.

the drive was short, mercifully for you. the guy got out and you breathed freely for the first time in 15 minutes. you heard music and a crowd, you knew in your heart this was bad. the group went into the club and the music became deafening to you. after about 30 minutes the wallet was extracted from the pocket and all the notes pulled out, you saw the group surrounding you, your note was then burried under a pile of notes from one of the girls. a few more thuds and you knew what was going on, they were making a pioe to pay all nights drink with. after a couple hours your note became part of the payment, the girl in the red dress lifted it along with a few others and carried it away across the dance floor. she requested the drinks and offered you to the woman serving. she accepted and went to put the money into a box when a younger girl came over in the same uniform as the woman holding you, she said something and then your note was thrust towards her away from the box. the girl slipped the notes she was given into her tight uniform pocket and started walking.

the walk was long and cold, you were pressed up against the outside fabric with the cold air blowing through it. you eventually hea4d a familiar sound, the till. the girl requested some bottles of spirits from behind the counter and pulled out the notes along with you. you were propelled forwards and when the motio stopped you had enough time to see a giant thumb crushing down on you, it made full contact with you and the note was prussed against you from behind. as the note was put into the till you noticed you were not staying, the hand withdrew and you went with it, stuck to the thumb. you were crushed into the reciept and then as it was let go you caught a glimpse of whos hand this was, it was becky. you had been brought back to the shop and the random bar worker had deposited you literally onto the hand of the person who had been the cause of all your problems today. becky lifted her hand to her face and wiped the edge of her mouth, smearing you across her lips, you diddnt want to know what you were now covered in. she left the till, swinging you through the air with the slightest move of her arm. she began moving boxes and puting items on shelves, crushing you uncaringly into everything as she went.

after an hour of being battered by becky you came off her thumb, you were being crushed into a box of chocolate bars when beckys thumb left, you were now stuck to the box however. the box was sat on a worker trolley for a couple of minutes when anna came into view, she lifted the box and walked down to the front of the shop. she began removing the flap of cardboard that covered the bars, as she ripped along the lines you began moving, anna was removing the piece you were stuck to...

 

End Notes:

the penultimate chapter, leave a review.

the long end by Dustman1

your piece of cardboard was freed from the main box, anna pushed the box onto the shelf then dropped your piece onto the floor. it landed, you stuck on top, next to a couple crushed boxes. the damp outline of anna's shoe treads evident on the surface meant 2 things. 1: it must be raining outside now and 2: anna had stood on them to try flattening them a bit. you watched as anna came and went, her gargantuan trainers landing either side of you as she placed boxes and items onto the shelves above. she came over with a similar box to the one your pice of cardboard was part of. she walked up but diddnt step either side of you. her left food landed to the side like normal but her right foot landed onto your cardboard. you could nearly reach out and touch the rubber of her trainer as she stood above. you then noticed a smell, the smell of slightly off milk. anna shifted, her right foot moving away from you slightly revealing the wet cardboard below etched with her shoe print. anna had clearly stepped in some spilled milk in the warehouse. her foot moved again, this time it landed close. too close. you were instantly struck by pain as anna planted her trainer onto the ground again, your legs were being pulverised under it now. anna rocked slightly back and forth revealing the damage periodically. your legs were gone, reduced to a puddle that now mixed with the milk that was soaking into the cardboard under you. clearly the wallet you were in before offered more protection than you realised.

anna stepped back before leaning down, she grabbed the 2 boxes then your now damp piece of cardboard then began walking to the warehouse. she arrived and immediately dropped both boxes and your piece onto the cardboard pile in the bottom of a cage. she turned without a thought and walked away, you watched her perfect ass as she went, leaving you legless and alone in the recycling cage. after 10 minutes or so anna returned, a big pile of cardboard in her hands. she got to the cage and began dropping crushed boxes into the top, they fell and crashed into the pile you were part of, burying you deep inside. you moved, your cardboard peice was being pushed out of the pile by each box anna added. your pice almost slid out of the cage when anna lifted the last box, she brought it up, her short height meant she was now on tip toes, her arms raised above. her shirt lifted just enough to reveal her flat toned stomach, her belly button just visible. the box dropped and as it impacted the pile your piece slid off. you fell to the ground, your cardboard landing between anna's deadly feet. she noticed, her legs bent as she squatted down over you. her hand came down and as she grabbed the cardboard her thumb slammed into your legless body knocking the breath out of you. anna squeezed a little as she shoved your cardboard into the gap it slit out of but as her grip lessened you went with it, now stuck to anna's left thumb.

anna went out into the shop, unaware of her passenger. she went to the till and served a few customers, you were rubbed against notes and ground into coins as she accepted payment and gave change. the coins sometimes being rough enough to cut you. the news update came on on the radio, the usual stuff went by, sports, local news, then something caught your interest. you diddnt catch the headline, anna had sent you face first into the 20p's during it, but once she handed the customer her change you caught the key information.

"...the study concluded that tinyTech had a bad batch of powder, the durability only lasted 15 hours instead of the month advertised. the police are now looking..."

anna walked towards the radio and changed channel, mushing you into the buttons as she did. you were now concerned, the pill you took had been bad and now you were at the mercy of the girl you wanted to own you. anna had already taken your legs off while just standing still. anna left the till and went into the back, to the toilet. she did her business and began washing her hands. the soap stung as she rubbed it into you, then came the water. to anna it was just warm but to you she was drowning you in scalding hot liquid. she then dried her hands, grinding you across a paper towel.

anna went out to the shop floor again but as she walked past the coffee machine you noticed an issue, you were coming loose, you flew from anna's thumb and luckily landed somewhere softish. you noticed you were free to move, as much as a legless person was able to anyway, anna had cleaned you. you then figured out where you had landed, inside a disposable cup on the coffee machine. you figured from the height of the walls that you were in a large cup. you looked to the sky hoping nobody came as you tried to climb the near verticle waxy wall. after 20 minutes of failed attempts something moved into view, a person. you imediately recognised her, a regular to the shop. she was a stern looking blonde, her hair up in a loose bun. she was in her mid to late 20's and whenever she came in you couldnt stop yourself checking out her ass and legs. she was in often enough you knew what she got. normally a bottle of coke, some biscuits, a pack of cigarettes and a large...coffee...

you suddenly realised the danger you were in just in time for her to grab your cup and pull it upwards from the stack. she placed it under the collection of nozzles on the metal grate and began tapping her order onto the touch screen. you knew that if she hit start and you were in the cup still she would be telling the machine to boil you alive in coffee and milk. you then saw it happen. she gave a satisfied look and tapped once at the bottom. you heard the maching begin working and watched as she walked away, going to collect her other items as usual, not caring that she was about to drown you in her unattended cup. you saw the assembly above you shudder as it jumped into action. a sudden stream of cold syrup flooded down into the cup, you almost instantly became submerged in it your head trapped in a tiny air bubble. you heard the muffled sound ofva pipe being moved by liquid when suddenly the molten hot coffee came flooding in from one of the pipes above. the syrup was ripped apart by the force, you were sent flying in a small droplet which was forcefully blasted deep into the scalding depths of the rapidly filling cup. you could feel the heat radiating through the relative safety of the syrup blob you were encased within. you felt a slosh, clearly the woman was back for her drink, yor droplet of syrup was quickly melting as it sank deeper and deeper into the coffee, the heat getting to you already beginning to readen your skin. you then were smashed to the side by something, a stirring stick. it came back around and this time took you with it, you were sent flying through the boiling liquid as your sugary safety blob and only source of air was even more rapidly breaking down and melting. just as the syrup was revealing your skin to the full heat of the coffee the stick surfaced. the woman wasted no time in bringing you to her mouth, clearly not satisfied with not getting to drink you. she broght the stick to her lips and extended her tongue before running the coffee soaked stick along it, you were on the oposite side but after flying by under her nose she lifted the stick before turning it over and forcing you face first onto her very wet tongue. the stuck ground along your back coating you in coffee. she closed her lips and pulled her tongue back through them, you watched as tge horizon slid away between the massive pink upper lip. as you hit the lip you were forced against it as the tongue below you slid away before it disapeared inside, as it slid in you lost your ground, and although for a brief moment you stuck to her lip, you began falling. you slammed into the top of her running shoe before bouncing onto the ground, by this point she was just leaving the shop. you watched from the ground as customers came and went, you were winded from the fall and couldnt crawl fast anywhere right now. many customers came too close for comfort with their shoes. so many shoes, from sandals to converse, builders coming in wearing mud caked boots that would drown you instead of crushing you, the closest call was a mother pushing a pram followed by one of those builders. the woman walked towards you on her way out, she had passed over head 10 minutes before. the pram wheel came right at you, you managed to just move out of the way as the wheel roled by where your arm had been. before you could move your outstretched arm however, a construction worker entered the shop and slammed his massive dirty work boot directly onto your arm. your arm was between 2 mud soaked treads but as he continued into the shop your arm was ripped msssily off by the sticky mud. aparently the shrink pill couldnt protect you but could keep you alive for longer. 4 minutes later he left, carrying your arm with him.

soon another regular came in, a girl called millie. she was young, a year older than you at 21, she had dark brown hair and was deassed as she always was, messily. millie was always wearing joggies and a jumper that should have been bined years before, and her shoes looked like they had never been cleaned, spattered with years of mud and grass stains, the once white shes she wore were definently not white any more. she stepped by you before going to the counter, anna served her then she began making her way towards the door, towards you. a huge shadow was cast over you as millies mud coated sole slammed down onto you. a moment later you were being lifted, then the ground flew by and began rising at you. you were picked up between the treads of millies ruined shoes and she was now walking unaware of the absolute power she now held. you wouldnt have described millie as your type, she wasnt ugly, just not your thing. she was short and not super thin and of course diddnt dress in clothes that diddnt look ruined. yet here you were, a passenger to her shoe. as if to seal the deal millie stepped onto a grassy path and a new layer of mud began to form ontop of you, millie had now claimed you as part of her shoe forever.

after the first walk you wished for death, you knew these were the only pair of shoes millie wore most of the time, and after 5 weeks you learned her non identical twin sister borrowed them occasionally. when that happened you were grateful, millie's sister was ginger, the same height as millie but she was thinner, meaning less weight on you when she walked. you couldnt even starve to death, as millie walked she would step on snails, slugs, worms, crumbs, bird poo, dropped food and more. as she did, you were forced into it and the subsequent steps forced you to swallow it. at last however, death came.

roughly 21 months after millie stepped on you:

millie stepped outside and bounded down the step to the house. by this point beteen her and her sister they had almost killed you 6 times. the first 2 were millie just stepping harshly onto stones, number 3 was her sister wearing your shoe to a party and dancing all night. 4 was millie going to her boyfriends house, he got out of bed during sex and stood on your shoe as he fucked her. 5 was millie going to a club and dancing and 6 was millie standing on a hot pavement for hours during the second summer attatched to her shoe.

as millie reached the end of the path she stopped and pulled out her phone, as she stood you were being drowned. millie was standing on a wet patch of the path, unknown to her earlyer that day her sister had left the house and as she walked she spat onto the path. millie was now unknowingly holding you deep within her sister's saliva. she only stopped for a minute but by the time she was walking again you were dead, drowned and stuck to her shoe still. eventually millie got new shoes, the one you were on was dropped in a bag and sent to the landfill to be burried in the trash.

you never got to be owned by anna, not in the way you wanted to be. you knew that she had always wanted to own a shrunken man so you hoped that if you got into her bag she would discover you when she got home. anna often talked about wanting one to live in her shoe that she could use to clean her feet or massage her. she also talked about how one of her guy friends used one as a tooth pick, placing it in his mouth and threatening to chew it up if it diddnt pull old food from his teeth, anna seemed intrigued by that. she once told you about the one tiny she had interacted with (before you), her friend had been cooking for her flat and right before serving she put a tiny on each plate. anna described the taste as better than anything else and said she loved the feeling of chewing him. in the time you were alive on millie's shoe anna had had several tinys. the first she found in the hall of her flat, he was lifted and almost imediately anna bit him in half, she had been longing for that feeling again, you may have gotten lucky by not being found by her. the next 2 she found were out in the streets, the first lived in her shoe as she had always said she wanted, but one day anna forgot and put the shoe on, she only noticed when she took the shoe off after the 9 hour shift she had worked. the third tiny was abused by anna. she had read about a new thing people were doing, women were taking tinies and supergluing them to the tips of dildos. anna liked the idea of this and so guy number 3 drew the short straw. at this point it had been 6 months since millie stood on you. the guy was glued to the tip so he was looking directly towards anna as she looked down on him, his head lined up perfectly on the moulded hole at the tip. he was used nearly daily, anna loved the feeling of absolute power she had over him, she would suck on it, ride it, hold it, she loved it. plus anna diddnt need to worry about feeding him, she had accidentally glued open his mouth when attatching him, so unlnown to ger every time she came and every time he was mashed into her mouth or wet pussy he was being force fed her juices. anna had more power over him than she evn realised. the guys worse day was when anna was using him while eating a bag of mircro men, shrunken men grown for eating, she was so high on power that she was in ecstasy, the guy was force fed the remains of his fellow shrinkies as anna plunged him into her mouth every few minutes, as well as when she accidentally dropped a few of the squirming men onto her pussy, the dildo was used as a battering ram, the guy on the end forced to push the tinies deep within anna where her orgasmy crushed them to paste. you would never know if anna wpuld have treated you any better because she knew you, or wether that would increase her power trip.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9766