Chelsea's Captive by Bigbutts69
Summary:

I also finally figured out how to edit the stoires correctly with the correct font, so you guys can read them clearly.

This is an unaware story where the roommate of Chelsea see's a man at a night club in college.  Well he was more attractive to Chelsea with her 5ft 7 inches and more curvy frame.  She decided to get revenge by shrirnking him to 2 inches, and lets just say he is not going to have fun with being around Chelsea, with her beign unaware of what her roomate intends on doing.

 

This story is pretty heavy with themes on FARTING, ASS, SMELLS, UNWILLING, UNAWARE


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5021 Read: 21939 Published: October 01 2020 Updated: November 14 2020
Story Notes:

The story i would say should have some triggers because it does have bondage, and it is unwilling, so if you are not into that do not read it.  It will focus primarily on farts, and scents.

1. Chapter 1 intro to the situation by Bigbutts69

2. Chapter 2: A humiliating start by Bigbutts69

3. Chapter 3 prologue for a long stinky day by Bigbutts69

4. Chapter 4 A day at school by Bigbutts69

5. Chapter 5: Some unwanted changes by Bigbutts69

Chapter 1 intro to the situation by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

Ths is just an intro to the situation.  We find out how he ended up here, and the premise of what is about to happen.

Okay this is an unaware story, but I promise I will make it interesting. I needed to come up with something new to make. I am going to continue the other stories, and not really make that many new stories that follow the same plot as "Becoming a Brazilian, and Vegans shrunken". I am continuing those stories, so those will be where my peak stories most likely are.


The man was squirming uncontrollably. The last thing he remembers is that he was at a bar with a woman that told him to come over to her table. The woman that invited her over was not that attractive. She was average at best, but her other friend was 5ft 7 blond, seemed to have D size cups, and had a huge ass. The man though was not really that masculine. He was kind of timid, so when he walked over he was a little shy. The unattractive looking girl brought him over to a bathroom. It was one of those gender neutral bathrooms, so he did not really care. Then a huge flash blinded him, and the next thing he knew he passed out. This is all he knew so far sadly. The man saw some light now open from the fold of his prison that he had no clue was his even at the time. He also realized his mouth was taped shut as he was murming to be let go. His eyes opened wide when he saw a huge hand reach in to grab him. As his vision fixated on the face he noticed it was the woman that he saw last that was unattractive.


“Your probably scared and wondering what is going on right now?”


As the woman spoke up.


“Well you know I just saw you checking out my cute roommate across the bar last night, and I am a little pissed off that you did not acknowledge me.”


The man did remember the very attractive blonde with her. And he now is starting to realize his mistake of not paying attention to the other woman.


“Oh I am so sorry are you trying to speak up? Well yah people that insult my body they loose their speaking privileges. You will not need them where your going.”


The man now started to get really nervous now.


“You’re probably wondering why you’re here and what is about to happen to you.”


She said with a nice snarl.


“You know that woman over there has a pretty big ass, and I thought a fitting punishment for you is to live in it. You have such an obsession with hers you need to be taught a lesson.

The man started to squirm from the looks of that. She did not really mean what she actually meant.

“Well that is why you are tied up now. When my roommate is sleeping on the couch after her evening nap I am going to drop you into her panties. And you are going to squirm in there from her tremendous booty stench. She will probably go to the gym, run errands having no idea you are in there.”


She turned her attention to a loud noise from the other room, and she started to smirk.


“OHHH uh oh. I think she went to the bathroom in the other room. She is about to release a stinky Cheesy bread dump. She probably is going to be gassy from all the garlic and cheese. It will probably smell nice.”


The man tried to squirm and get her attention knowing her has the duct tape over his mouth. She herself released a little fart, but it was away from her body.


“Excuse me my tight little booty wanted to communicate to you. Mine are no where as bad as her, so good luck.”



As you can see this unaware story will still be good even if it is unaware. I feel this will be sadistic enough to keep my usual crowd from my other stories. Enjoy the intro.

 

End Notes:

So yah, the next part will go into more of the next scene how the story will progress.

Chapter 2: A humiliating start by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

So this part will show what her roommates intentions for what she plans on doing with the shrunken man.

Okay it has been a little bit of time, so let us continue off with the first part now. Chelsea was currently walking out of her bathroom after she flushed the toilet. When she left her roommate could smell that the room left a lavender scent. Which could only mean one thing in her head. She heard Chelsea coming so she had to quickly move the little shrunken man into a container, so she would not get caught. That would spoil her fun, and she knew that Chelsea was not that big into the giantess fetish. She did not know what she would do to him she found him, and the blowback. Chelsea walked inside and started to look around as she entered.


Chelsea: Hey how was your night last night? I really did not get to talk to you that much. I saw you walk into the gender neutral bathroom with a guy. Did anything come of it?


The roommate did not really know what to exactly say with being caught in an interesting discussion.


Roommate: Well you know how guys could be, he ended up wanting something from me, and I really did not want to give it up.


Chelsea though that was odd, because she complained all the time about not being able to date or have a hookup of late. Her being a little hangover she just laughed it off.


Chelsea: well what ever that is I do not feel so good. I think my stomach might be turned up from that food and alcohol. Also it is making me a little gassy, and I am so happy I had no guys over because my farts smell so bad right now.


The roommate had a little bit of a grin as she glanced over to the container that Chelsea could not see what was inside. She just thought of how much fun this was going to be.


Roommate: Oh well that is great to know. You should have a little rest on the couch out there. I will not bother you that much.


Chelsea was pretty tired and felt this would be more relaxing than sleeping on her bed. So she feels for the bait and decided to do it.


Chelsea: Well I guess that couch might be comfy as I watch my TV shows I guess.


Chelsea then started to walk out of the room and decided to walk over to the couch. She needed to be discrete with not stalking her. It would be awkward if she kept on checking in on her sleeping roommate. Which everyone would agree is odd. She then dug back into the container and saw the squirming man that could not move as she plucked him with her hands. She now decided to go back by her closet area and sat by the stool. She started to pull out her phone and put it down on the table as she started to speak again.


Roommate: Now where were we. Oh yes, well it seemed like after she went to the bathroom she sprayed some lavenders bathroom spray to get rid of the smell. Oh you probably know what that means. Probably a stinky log plopped into the toilet. Oh it probably smelled so good in there.


The man started to squirm some more hearing that come out of her mouth. She started to pick up her and turned his attention to an Instagram picture of the woman he just saw. It looked like it was her front page.


Roommate: I want to show you our new home. It will probably be very roomy and welcoming for you. Ah let me try and find some good pictures. This one looks like a good bikini pic. Just look at her a little bit over weight frame popping out of that suit. The peach is popping for sure. She also had these very innocent looking eyes. She will have no idea what is going on with you. I wonder how many farts she is going to produce. Enough to knock you out, no we would not want that now.


The man started to squirm a lot hearing all these sick fantasies this woman was having.


Roommate: That is the point of that duct tape is you can not explain to her what happened. She might take it off if she finds you, but I will make sure she does not find you. Well probably about 20 minutes and your new smelly rump will be your new home.


As time went by Chelsea was sleeping on the couch a bit. She was walking over to Chelsea as she saw her ass was faced up and thought perfect. She brought over the little man as the roommate knew she had about half a second to do this. At the same time, it was almost simultaneous with the man smelling her panties and her dropping him in as he was begging for mercy. When he was dropped in the roommate watched as he now was in his new home, and was probably squirming uncontrollably. Her roommate then wanted to investigate a bit from a far. She decided that she was going to eat some chips by the kitchen just to make sure it was going well without warning thunderous fart came out of Chelsea’s ass and the roommate just giggled wondering how bad it smelled in there. Chelsea could not feel it asleep, but the man was squirming uncontrollably by around her lower ass cheek. The booty shorts did make it harder for her to notice it though. The roommate did actually walk over to her ass a little bit secretively just to try and see close up she backed up a bit because she smelt her fart from 8 feet away. She just knew she would cover her nose if she was closer, and just wondered how it was like. She then was sitting down wondering what her next move would be. Eventually she had to figure out a way to get to her pants and she just had the plan.


 

End Notes:

We will see where this goes from here.  I got an idea and you guys probably do too, but you will have to wait and see.

Chapter 3 prologue for a long stinky day by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

So this scene is a little bit of a intro for what is to come.  It still is a good chapter, but you could tell my brain is focused on the next couple chapters.  I just need a little bit of an intro to explain what is coming next.

 

FARTING, ASS, UNWILLING

Chelsea was currently laying on the couch slowly waking up from her nap now.  She saw her roommate Veronica in front front of her wondering what was going on.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  Hey V what exactly do you want right now?

 

 

 

Veronica:  Well you know what I really need to do my laundry, and was wondering if I could do yours too.  I feel if we could knock both of our out at the same time we could then have more free time.  

 

 

 

Chelsea:  You know that sounds like a good idea.  I really would not mind.  It is a quite interesting suggestion, but I am all for it. Let’s go sit by the table now that I am up.  

 

 

 

The two of them started to sit by the table as Veronica was buying time to get to her pants.  She sat down with an audible plop.  Veronica could see as her ass was swallowing up the wooden chair.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  So you told me last night there was a guy looking at me?

 

 

 

Veronica:  Yah there was.  He seemed kind of like a nice guy though.

 

 

 

Veronica could not really keep her composure knowing damn well where he was right now.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  Well you know it is a good thing that we did not hook up or anything, because I really was gassy today, and I need to cover my nose when ever I release some.

 

 

 

Veronica still could not keep it together still knowing he was probably begging to be let out.  She also started to suspect that Chelsea was wondering why she could not keep it together.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  We have known each other for about a year now, why do you still laugh when I saw stuff like that?

 

 

 

Veronica:  You know it is just a second nature thing I guess.

 

 

 

Veronica actually changed her expression from a playful banter to a serious one when Chelsea did fart very loud in front of her.  It caught her a little off guard and again she thought about the little guy squirming in there.  Chelsea then got up and started to walk to her room.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  Listen I will leave my panties and laundry out here as need be.  Also this pair absently needs to be washed.

 

 

 

As she closed the door, Veronica knew it was her chance.  She grabbed the pair of panties and went back to her room without Chelsea suspecting anything.  She then went over to her nightstand where she turned on a lamp and reached around in her panties.  Eventually her eyes lit up when she eventually found the squirming man.  She pulled him out and then put him on top of the nightstand.

 

 

 

“It seems to me that you did not learn you lesson yet.  How was your new home?

 

 

 

She asked in sarcastic tone.

 

 

 

“Well you need some new adjustments to your new home.  She then started to put the panties on the table and got out a sewing set.  The little man started to squirm and Veronica could assume he was screaming also with the squirming.

 

 

 

“Oh there there.  I also got some nice tape that matched the color of her panties so she will not even wonder why someone is sewn into them. So now you will be duct taped with your arms to your sides, sewn into them and some nice tape to cover up your body. Oh yah and that mouth restraint too is in.  Oh foolish little man.  You need to learn to respect average looking woman.  You will not get a second chance, but one day the rest of the world will learn.”

 

 

 

She then walked over to the laundry basket, and there the pair in.  As she did that she covered her nose.

 

 

 

“Oh that stinks of old stale farts.  I need to wash them first so she does not really suspect a thing.  Yah you have a little bit of a break for now, but once your in there oh.  I am going to make sure those become her gym or party panties.  It will get so sweaty and musty.  Just think about that while she is doing squats she will have no idea your stuck in there.  She also mentioned your name.  You might have been a nice little nice guy for her, but not anymore.”

 

 

 

She then started to walk over to the laundry basket and picked it up.

 

 

 

“Well I have to run I need to get this washed so you will enjoy her 9 AM lecture after she goes has her Carmel frappe that will get her digestive system going.  You have fun now.”

End Notes:

Okay, this sets you up for the next couple chapters which will be way more intense.

Chapter 4 A day at school by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

This will now follow Chelsea around her day at school.  This scene will up the ante with smells, description, and over all more of my usualy quality work.

 

Giantess, FART, ASS, UNWILLING, UNAWARE

Okay, for warning the next following scene will definitely be on more of the unwilling unaware smells spectrum.  I am going to start to up the ante with more descriptive characteristics.  You will know when too.  Like my Samantha story this will be broken up into sections. The first section had to do with an intro of the situation at the house.  This next section will be following Chelsea all around school.  It is going to get good, much better than before. I also feel I need to make up for the last lackluster part.


The shrunken man woke up from his slumber with still attaching his mind to the last image of the below average looking woman saying good bye to him.  As he woke up he imagined it was just a bad dream sadly it was now.  Currently he was squirming as his arms were taped to the sides, but also he now was sewn into an area on her panties that was kind of undisclosed, because of the darkness.  The man could not really smell anything bad right now.  The panties were freshly washed, and he really did not complain of that right now.  He could only remember squirming from her garlicky ass earlier, and was only bracing for more barrages that would definitely be coming soon.  He eventually heard a loud crash, and knew what I was.  It was Chelsea as fear was stricken in his mind.  Light then came into view as the tape was camouflaging his body hidden from his owner which she had no clue too sadly.  He saw her face looking at him, which she could not see his tiny head sticking out with the duct tape.  Wondering what she would do if she found him.  He felt her arms grab the fabric as now it was being pulled against her toes and hiked up her leg and torso.  He then noticed her overwhelming pussy stench as he was getting more and more closer to her crotch area.  The man now was squirming as he got a whiff of her musty stench from most likely not showering.  Chelsea walked around the room trying to get the rest of her outfit ready not knowing about anything else.   As she was putting on the rest of her outfit she let out a little fart with not really any warning.  The little man started to squirm again, because it smelt of something different this time, and he could not make it out.  He could also hear her speak within his muffled prison.


 


“Ohh thank god I got that one out already.  It would be bad for that in class.  Thank god no one heard it.”


 


She then started to walk out her door to go on to class.  The man found out a little bit something else that he did not really experience earlier. Before he only had to worry about the smell, but now her ass would constantly push him back and forth like a compactor.  It would get him a little dizzy and nauseating.  Eventually she got to her first lecture, and when she would sit down with a huge plop the immediate pressure would radiate down her little captive’s body.  He would try to murmur praying to get her attention so she might let him go.  Sadly, no. All he got was her glorious booty sweat starting to build up.  The sweat started to get a little but heavy and now the man was starting to pant from looing directly at her prickly ass hair.  He could tell what was going on a bit, but realized that he was a sitting duck. It then eventually hit him that he was probably here for an hour, and he really had no concept of time at all. But for Chelsea she had a little problem she needed to fart again and she needed to make it look as discrete as possible, and muffling.  The little captive then started to scream when he felt her slowly lean back, and his body slowly was moving more towards her stink hole.  He could smell the musty stench and it made him beg for mercy. Chelsea then started to slowly leak out some gas.  With a little bit of gas, she thought she would probably not get caught.  As she was farting the gas had not really anywhere to go, so it slowly filled up his prison and he started to scream through his duct tape.  The smell was terrible and he started to cry and beg for him mommy to save him.  Completely with Chelsea having no clue.  Chelsea thought to her self that was not so bad for her it could have been way worse.  Eventually she had to get up and leave her lecture.  The man immediately got the biggest sigh of relief when she was not sitting on his chest anymore.  Every step she took he was reminded of how his bone felt like it was going to break from pressure.  Chelsea then started to get in line to get her Starbucks after lecture.  It was conveniently placed on campus.  As she got her Starbucks she then started to walk to her next class. 


 


She had the inner thoughts in her head “Wow this might possibly get my stomach working with all the caffeine.  Hopefully I do not have to shit soon.  With that situation for sure fore boating the man in her ass was praying to god to save him.


 


            Some following notes.  This will be a new section that I will post at the end of my stories to reflect on what I have written.  First off I feel this part is better than the last.  This is also a little sneak peak of things to come, which you can kind of see it is going to get dirtier.  Now that this is out of the way lets talk about the 5 senses.


1)    Smell: Being shrunken with the mouth taped up forces the little guy to breathe through his nose where her stench from not showering and smelly pussy probably over whelms his olfactory senses.  That little fart also just adds a little bit fuel to the fire for him


Touch.  With his arms taped he really can not move them, but he will be unwilling jolted into her ass which is squishy, but very slimy and moist.


Hearing:  The sounds he hears are very muffled, but the farts for sure have some kind of vibrations to make him beg it to stop.


Taste.  Sadly not really much taste he is all taped up


Vision:  All he can see is absolyte darkness unless she notices him.  Poor little guy.

End Notes:

I really liked how this turned out.  It could of been better, but this is a sign of things to come.  Okay I should be taking a break from this story for a bit, but stay tuned for other stories, and when this one comes out.

Chapter 5: Some unwanted changes by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

OKay this chapter will be Chelsea continuing her time at school, but will have a new twist for today.

 

This chapter contains sensitive content: FART ASS UNAWARE BONDAGE 

Chelsea was currently on her way to her 2ndclass of the day, but she did need to get something to eat.  Her ass started to really reek like that garlicky food she ate on Sunday night and the swamp ass was starting to get very wet and started to drench the poor little guy.  It still has not really registered to him he is currently drenched in a woman with a fat ass swamp ass.  She was walking to this coffee shop where also so happened to have some fruit, and other pastries available.  When she got in line her body felt okay at the moment, but that would soon change later. When she completed her order she decided to sit down and scroll through social media for a bit.  In her mind not very much was happening today, but it definitely killed some time.  For her unaware little captive his body was now getting used to having the pressure of her big ass sit down on him again.  It did hurt a bit and it stinked, but over time he had to get used to it. He tried to cry out, but the pressure was too much for his ribcage.  The woman did tell him that he would not die and his body was still as durable as his human size, but it for sure did start to hurt a bit.  It smelled like a wet gym sock as the stench started to build up a bit.  The little man knew woman had body odor, but being in this situation really made him think about how bad and gross woman can be at times. Chelsea had no idea what was going on, with her little captive trying to scream through the tape in his mouth.  It also was a little loud in the common area, so he really would not be heard regardless of him having tape or not. That woman really did make it almost impossible for him to be found.  It made him wonder was this a normal thing or was this extremely taboo, and he just got unlucky.  Chelsea then started to feel a little off.  Her captive did not really know of anything yet, but Chelsea knew.  Chelsea knew she needed to use the bathroom.  The Coffee started to catch up with her. Without warning she got up, and excused herself to go to the restroom.  Her little man just felt his body and gravity change as he was not being crushed anymore he was trying to prepare himself for her to walk a long period of time, and then get ready to be crushed again.  Although that was not the case.  He felt her pause at one point and did not know why.  He then heard multiple doors open and he started to feel like he was falling with light coming to his view.  He looked up and saw Chelsea now looking forward.  Eventually he figured out where they were.  They were in a bathroom it seemed.  He looked up and saw Chelsea playing on her phone as he was just trying control his breathing.  Without warning he heard her fart into the toilet, and then in a little bit more she started to piss a bit.  Chelsea grabbed her nose a little bit as it stunk from up where she was.  She did not want to be known as the woman that gassed up the bathroom stall.  It is never fun to be known as that.


 


“Oh thank god no one is around I have nothing to worry about.”  As she said to her self.


 


The little man now could start to faintly smell the creation that she was sturing up in the toilet.  It now started to make him squirm a little bit as he was trying to get as much clean air as possible.


 


“Mhhhhmmhm mhmhmhm”  As the little man was trying to get her attention with the tape in his mouth. Just praying that maybe she would be able to see him down there and his little prayers would be answered. Although it was about to be the complete opposite.  Chelsea started to wipe her ass knowing she only had a couple minutes left, but she had a little bit of a problem.


 


“Oh you go to be kidding me they only have like 3 squares left.  My ass will be too messy.”


 


The little man started to hear that a bit, and frantic panicking started to creep in.  


 


“Well I guess I have to just use my panties, probably that will absorb the smell a bit, besides I can go commando with throwing them in my one small compartment of the backpack.  The smell will be sealed in pretty good”


 


Chelsea then started to take off her panties from the bottom of her ankles and brought them up to her ass level height.  The man now could start to smell her shit in the toilet, as he was being hoisted up.  She started to slide them inside and smear it all around her dirty crack, as it started to absorb the stench.  Now having the tape in was not such a bad idea, but the liquid was starting to get into her fabric.  The man now started to feel the wetness from her shit she just took, and it made him start to gag.  He was now screaming at the top of his lungs as the shit was now starting to get around his whole body, and into his hair.  Chelsea then took the panties and put them into a separate part of her back pack, and locked it up and dropped it inside.  She then started to pick up her backpack and go to class.  


 


“Oh my god I am such a pig, but I guess I have to do what I have to do.”


 


As Chelsea started to now walk into class with nothing but her leggings now on she went to go sit in the farthest corner around no one.  The reason for this is she wanted not a single person to smell her back pack.  The little man was now shoved into the dark pocket as he was begging to be let go as the shit now was starting to get around his eyes and hair.  Chelsea was just trying to cover up the smell completely unaware of the little man trying to get some air to breathe.  As class was going she tried to make sure that no men would be looking at her ass.  Obviously with the leggings on people could kind of see through it, but not entirely. She had to constantly try and cover up her leggings with what ever plan she needed to implement.  As for her little man the smell started to intensify with being locked in there for so long.  The air eventually got heavy and he felt like he was going to pass out. It was way too much shock for hi little body.  Chelsea eventually had to leave class and started to walk back to her apartment. She got all these weird looks from guys and she started to feel a little uncomfortable.  She decides she needed to do something.  Chelsea went back to a bathroom stall, and started to lock the door. She reached into her backpack and pulled out the stinky panties and started to put them on again.  She did put them on inside out, because she wanted to avoid an infection, so her unaware sleeping man was now getting face first pushed into her stinky leggings that were just on her bare ass.  When he woke up he knew he was not in the same area, which for a moment made him a little excited, but then he smelt her rip ass again as the fabric did not fully block the stench.  He started to gag as he could feel her meal hit his back.  It was better than before, but still stunk badly. He did start to scream when he could feel her wet fart start to slide down his back not even wondering how bad that is going to be.  Chelsea eventually got back to her home, and started to walk towards her room.  When she got in there she blew out a loud stink fart hopefully with no on around.  The stench started to hit the little man on top of the wetness with his back being drenched from a shart.


 


 “Ooohh that was loud stinky one thank god no on could hear it.”


 


She started to take off her panties and put them on top of her laundry pile. As the little man could see her holding her nose as the laundry pile had to be smelly he started to scream and get her attention, but Chelsea’s eyes were not fixated on him at all.  Chelsea then began to walk downstairs where he was now face to face with a huge washer, and now he will have another problem.


 


(I plan on making the last part the ending.  The catch is I made this story so open ended with plot many many endings will be made.  So all of these endings will satisfy my watchers.)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9730