Dad's Shrunken Stripper *Redux* by Da Boss, Marcinballa
Summary:

I got permission so I'm continuing this story under this account.

 

A father goes to the local strip club for a fun night, where the dancers get shrunk for private dances.  He has no idea that he is very close with one of the girls....


Categories: Giantess, Giant, Humiliation, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 51919 Read: 155798 Published: September 25 2020 Updated: February 13 2022
Story Notes:

This story was inspired by Explosive Ammo / Down She Goes on DeviantArt.

1. Chapter 1 by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 by Da Boss

6. Chapter 6 by Da Boss

7. Chapter 7 by Da Boss

8. Chapter 8 by Da Boss

9. Chapter 9 by Da Boss

10. Chapter 10 by Da Boss

11. Chapter 11 by Da Boss

12. Chapter 12 by Da Boss

13. Chapter 13 by Da Boss

Chapter 1 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

There will be several chapters in this story.

Ashley pulled up to the bar.  She looked at herself in the mirror, and acknowledged her own beauty.  She was ready for another fun, yet often stressful day at work.  Ashley was a twenty-four year old nursing student.  Her parents had managed to put her through her first four years of college, but their rule was anything after that was Ashley's responsibility.  She understood her parent's rule, and she appreciated them paying for her Biology degree.  However, Ashley knew she had to find a way to pay for her finalthree years of nursing schoo.  Most places either did no hire Ashley because of her inexperience, or did not offer Ashley enough money.  However, there was a place that did.

 

What Ashley told her parents was tgat she worked at a bar.  Which bar, and her exact position, remained a mystery from them.  They believed that she was a waitress or bartender at a local dive bar.  They would be absolutely horrified if they found out their little girl worked at a strip club.  Ashley was twenty-four year's old and stood 5'11 feet tall.  She had straight black hair reaching down to her shoulders.  Ashley's peers considered her extremely attrative.

 

Ashley was not just a stripped at any local joint.  She happened to be one of the most popular dancers at SW Express.  This strip club was one of the first to implement shrinking technology.  SW Express was where a lot of strippers hoped to end up, as the girls could make MUCH more money than at other clubs.  It was not for the nervous though, as every now and then a girl would get smuggled out of the club.  Ashley never worried too much about this, as she was close friends with the club's owner, a forty year old eastern European woman named Paulina.  She felt that Paulina kept the girls safe the majority of the time.

 

The process usually was for the girls to get out on stage at their normal size.  A reduction ray would fire and slowly cause the girls to decrease in size and mass.  Once the girls were several inches tall, the customers would then auction to have private dances from the shrunken girls.  The private dances were often held on the tables throughout the bar, where the bartenders and security could keep a good eye on these girls.  There were also VIP boothes with a closed curtain, but Ashley typically refused to go in there.

 

Looking in her mirror, Ashley loved what she saw.  She wore a sexy short skirt and bra.  Underneath she had a skinny black thong on.  "Fuck yeah girl," she said to herself.  "Let's make some money."

 

--

 

Ray Weathers was a fifty-year-old, hard working man.  He lived with his wife Rebecca, who he had been married to for close to thirty years.  He had two children, a son named Derek, who was a sophomore in college and a sports marketing major; and a twenty-four-year old daughter named Ashley, who recently graduated college with a degree in biology and was now attending nursing school.  He loved both of his children dearly, and never dreamt of doing anything to hurt them.

 

Ray was a banker by day, and typically lived a simple laid back lifestyle.  He didn't like to outside of his comfort zone.  However, tonighy would be a little bit different.  Ray had been invited by some of his younger coworkers to go to a strip club downtown.  While Rebecca woul'dve probably been appalled at this, she was visiting her sister, Carrie, and would likely be spending the night at her place.

 

Appearing to have the house to himself and no other plans, Ray decided to live vicariously and go out with the boys to the strip club.  He knew the name of the bar was the SW Express, but knew nothing else about it.  Despite the fact that he knew about the invention of the shrink ray, it never dawned on him that strip clubs would be using them.  He also had no knowledge that a certain daughter of his worked at this strip club, let alone what her position was.

 

--

 

Backtage at the SW Express, Ashley was preparing to go out on stage.  She was trying to look as sexy as possible , she had a gut feeling that she was going to make a ton of money tonight.  Ashley was not scheduled to get on stage till later, so she started to chat with her "co-worker" Rosita.  She and Rosita were both ready to get to work, and Rosita was going on stage soon.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley's father, Ray, had arrived at the club with his younger co-workers.  He had stopped by at the apartment of his twenty-eight-year co-worker, Luke.  Several others were there and Ray ended up pregaming a little bit more than he would have liked to.  After several beers and a few shots of Jim Beam, Ray and the rest of his new friends hopped into an Uber and arrived at the club.

 

On the way to the club, Luke, had tried to explain to Ray what made this strip club so special, but he wasn't sure that the intoxicated man had retained any of the information.

 

Currently, Ray was sitting at the bar, as the majority of the group had scattered around the club.  He had ordered a Heineken and was nursing the drink as a lot of cheering came from near the stage.  Out walked a beautiful, voluptuous, Hispanic woman named Rosita.  This woman appeared to be in her thirties and had one of the geatest asses that Ray had ever seen.

 

Rosita danced up to the pole and began seductively grinding on it.  Single dollar bills began to float up to the stage.  Through a drunken haze, Ray laughed and cheered, he stumbled up towards the stage and threw a few of his own dollar bills up there.  Then something unexpected happened.  Rosita suddenly dimished in size.  It was slow at first but noticable.  After a few seconds Rosita now stood only at three feet tall.

 

Throwing another shot of Jim Beam down his throat, Ray watched in amazement.  More dollar bill srained down onto the stage, and the Hispanic dancer appeared to shrink again.  The process continued until Rosita stood only a few inches tall.  An attractive woman in her forties strolled out on stage and picked up the shrunken woman.  Gentleman surrounding the stage began to raise up their money, yell, and waive bids in the air.  After several seconds, the woman handed Rosita to a man, who carried the stripper to a table near Ray.  He watched in amazement as the man dropped Rosita down on the table, and she began to give him a strip tease, removing her clothes and parading around his mixed drink.

 

"Oh fuck, I'm getting in on this," Ray laughed to himself.  He ordered another Heineken and had a good drunk feeling going on.  He walked up to the stage and sat.  It was dark with spotlights shining on the stage.  All the gentleman could see the girls, but the strippers could not really distinguish any individuals in the crowd.

 

Two more girls came and went, a sexy blonde named Cameron and a cute Asian named Michelle.  Ray was envious that he had missed out on both girls.  He was absolutely loving the idea of a shrunken stripper all to himself.  He grabbed some cash from his wallet and drunkely waited for the next girl to appear.

 

Checking herself out in the mirror, Ashley slapped her own ass.  She walked past Paulina and smiled.  "Have fun girl," Paulina said with a wink.

 

The lights hit, and Ashley walked out onto the stage.....

Chapter 2 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here is Chapter 2.

Taking a deep breath, Ashley started to stroll out on stage.  The first thing that hit her were the incredibly hot and bright lights.  This was a minor inconvenience.  She knew they were there to better show off her body and increase her sex appeal, but they sure were hot.  That, and there was also the issue of her not being able to see the creepy men in the crowd.

 

Ashley had mainly gotten used to being a shrunken stripper.  She had her usual routine down.  She would come out and dance for a while, then would get shrunken down as the money rained up onto the stage.  The reduction ray would hit her and she would dwindle down, usually to her favorite size of about three inches tall.  Then, Paulina would walk out on stage and grab her tiny body, and hand her off to the highest bidder.  Almost always, the gentleman would take her to a table and she would strip for him there, where the security and bartenders could ensure the patrons of the club weren't getting to handsy.

 

Ashley shuttered to think of one time when Ashley had a much closer call than she woudl've cared for.  While she was stripping for a drunk twenty-five year old guy on the table, another customer tried to run out of the club with a shrunken stripper.  An older gentleman around the age of fifty had been getting a strip tease from an African American stripper named Tanisha, and decided to make a break for it.  Several security guards had rushed the guy and many of the people in the club turned their attention to him as well.  In the confusion, the customer Ashley was serving grabbed her and snuck her off to the bathroom.  There, he locked the door to a stall and removed his pants, revealing his massive (to her) penis.  For the next few minutes, he proceeded to pleasure himself while rubbing her tiny, screaming body against his enlarged member.  Her only savior was that after the guy had cum all over her tiny body, he had tried to wash her off in the sink.  A security guard just happened to walk into the bathroom and catch the guy red-handed as he was doing this.  Ashley was returned to regular size and the customer was never seen again, though she had a suspicion that Paulina had used her reduction ray on him for some devious purpose.

 

Snapping back to reality, Ashley started to shake her ass in a seductive manor.  She could hear the anonymous men whistling in the crowd, a few of them even hooting at her.  The first few dollar bills started to slowly rain up onto the stage.  Then she felt the warm feeling of the reduction ray start to envelop her body.  She knew it was time to start shrinking.

 

--

 

Ray sipped his Heineken as he watched the new girl stroll across the stage.  Her height, her long brown hair, and her face all seemed to trigger a sense of familiarity in Ray, but he could not put his finger on it.  Despite the fact that he could've sworn he had seen this young woman before, it seemed to still be a mystery to him.  In his alcohol induced mind, he was not able to make the distinction that this stripper was in actuality, his own daughter.

 

What Ray did know, was that this woman was extremely attractive and he was tired of missing out as the other guys got their private dances from the miniaturized strippers.  Reaching into his wallet, he began to pull out twenty dollar bills.  

 

Turning his attention back up to the stage, Ray's eyes widened as he saw the beautiful woman shrink.  She was now only about two feet tall, but still had an immense amount of sex appeal.  Ray began to throw bills up onto the stage.

 

--

 

Ashley rolled her eyes as the shrinking stopped.  Everything seemed much more intimidating at this height.  She recalled some of the horror stories she had been told on her first day on the job.  Mostly told by Rosita, who she wasn't sure if she was simply trying to scare her or not.  The strangest was when Rosita told her about a time a man had bribed Paulina with enough money to shrink a woman down to the size of an ant.  The woman was supposedly sneaked out inside the man's mouth and never seen again.

 

Snapping back to reality, Ashley began to shake her ass around and grind on the much larger pole.  After several minutes of this and more bills raining down upon the stage,Ashley seductively walked back towards the middle of the stage and waited for the final blast from the reduction ray.  She felt the warming glow as her body began to diminish.  She was covered in a light layer of sweat, which she knew none of the horny patrons would mind.  When she finished shrinking, AShley now stood only three inches tall.

 

--

 

Seeing this attractive young woman now standing at a pathetic height of only three inches tall was just too much for Ray to take.  He was getting a miniaturized dance tonight one way or another, and he didn't care what he would have to pay for it.  Ruffling through his wallet, Ray pulled out a wad of twenties adding up to a hundred dollars.  Waving them in the air like a drunken mad man, he desperately hoped he had the older woman's attention.  It was pretty clear she was in charge here and was monitoring everything closely.

 

Paulina had noticed the middle--aged man waving the twenty-dollar bills in the air.  She pointed to get his attention and nodded at him.  Paulina strolled back out onto the stage, to an applause from the awaiting crowd.  Bending down, she made sure to show off her ass as she plucked up Ashley's shrunken body.  "Big spender," she whispered into her hand.  Ashley gave her a bit of a nervous thumbs up as she was handed off into the crowd.

 

Ashley's heart started to race as Paulina handed her off into the dark crowd.  Soon enough, she saw five large twenty dollar bills pass her and get snatched up by Paulina's greedy hands.  Then she found herself being grabbed by a man's hand, which started to sway down by his side as he approached a small table in the corner of the bar.  The hand gently dropped Ashley a few inches down to the table.  It took several seconds for her vision to adapt to the lighting in the corner of the bar.  Ashley's eyes widened in shock as she looked up at her giant, aroused customer..  The three-inch woman then let out a high pitched scream.

Chapter 3 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Next chapter is right here....

Business at the SW Express was booming.  Lights occasionally flashed in the dim club, as several more women diminished on the stage and were handed out amongst the horny crowd of guys.  A steady beat pumped over the club's speakers, providing the perfect rhythm for strippers and dancers of various sizes to give their dances.  Most of the women were either having a good time or tolerating it fine at least.  Most, but not Ashley.

 

The three inch woman stood on the table, eyes bugging out, jaw agape, at the intoxicated giant who had spent money to receive a lap dance from her.  "D....dad?!" she screamed in disbelief.  What the hell was he doing here?  She could never picture her beloved father doing something as shady as going to a strip club!  But here he was, in all of his giant glory.

 

"Well hey little lady, I'm Ray," her dad laughed, his pungent breath wafting down over Ashley's tiny body.  It was a combination of beer and whiskey, something Ashley was very familiar with having recently graduated college.  Before she could do anything, her father lowered his giant right index finger down on top of her head.  She screamed in surprise as he rolled it back, gently touching her hair.  The finger continued down her back but stopped just above her ass.  "Yeah, you'll do great," Ray said with a grin.

 

Ashley took several deep breaths, trying to keep her composure.  Okay, this was....strange.  She was three inches tall in front of her aroused father who currently was too drunk to identify her as anything other than a stripper.  Knowing her only way out of this was to come clean and hoper her dad would recognize her, Ashley relented.  She couldn't keep this a secret forever.  "Fuck, they were gonna find out eventually," Ashley mumbled.  She then started to wave her arms back and forth and jump up and down.  "Dad!  Dad!  It's me, Ashley!  It's your little girl!"

 

Ray looked down at this stripper in a confused manor.  Was she doing jumping jacks?  Why wasn't she grinding on his dick yet?  "Oh wait," Ray slurred.  "Do you want me to pick you up?"  Before Ashley could answer, her three inch body was grasped in her father's hand and brought up to his giant face.  He glanced around and saw a security guard watching him.  Ray nodded and made sure the security guard could see his shrunken prize.  The last thing he wanted was to be tackled if security thought he was doing something a little too devious with the tiny woman.  He then turned his attention back to Ashley.  "Well aren't you a sexy little thing," he said, his warm, boozy breath slapping Ashley in the face.

 

"Will you stop?!" she yelled, though her tiny voice could barely carry over the music.  "Dad is..."

 

"Dad?" Ray asked in a confused tone.  "Is that what you want to call me?  Well how about daddy?" he said with a slight drunken giggle.  "Cause I'd like that." Ray then gripped the tiny stripper in his hand and began to rub his thumb back and forth over her breasts.

 

"Hey!" screamed Ashley in shock and horror.  She was unable to push Steve's hand away as her arms were currently pinned to her sides.  "Knock it off, dad!" she shouted in anger.  Looking up, she got a disturbing view of her father.  He was gently biting his lower lip and his eyes appeared to be in a state of bliss.  She looked down and gasped at the bulge in her father's jeans, that he was rubbing from the outside with his free hand.  She shuttered and had a bad feeling of what her giant drunk father had in mind.

 

"Oh fuck that's hot, but stop calling me dad," Ray slurred at the tiny stripper.  "I already have a daughter, and she doesn't work as a stripper.  If she did she wouldn't be allowed in my house," he mumbled.  These words cut Ashley to her core.  Not only was her father being incredibly disrespectful to her as a person, but he drunkenly admitted he would want nothing to do with her if she was a stripper.

 

This acted as a breaking point for poor Ashley.  She hung her head as a tear trickled down her cheek.  She just wanted to go home and be alone.  She didn't want to deal with work and sure as hell did not want to be aroudn her family.  Her train of thoughts were interrupted as she felt herself being lowered down.  She looked up and started to yell in panic.  "Wait no!  Not there!" her father then opened the palm of his hand.  She landed on a large mound of tough blue fabric.  Slightly disoriented from her fall, she looked around and gasped.  She was on her father's crotch.  The only thing sheltering her from his giant member, was the layer of blue jeans and whatever underwear he was wearing underneath.

 

"Stop!  I don't want to do this!" she screamed.

 

Ray just grinned down at the young woman.  "Come on, make daddy happy," he laughed.  "Don't you like it down there?  It'll only get bigger!"

 

As Ray leaned his head back, a chiseled, young security guard approached him.  "Excuse me, sir, what are you doing?"

 

Ray looked up in surprise.  His drunken mind wasn't processing everything as sharp and quickly as it should've been.  "What am I...wait what?" he slurred.

 

"Dancers aren't allowed to be forced to do anything," the guard stated.  "If she doesn't want to be down there, she doesn't go down there."  The guard seemed to make eye contact with Ashley and realized how stressed out she was.  Ashley tried to look back in relief, but just saw an emotionless expression on the guy's face.

 

Ray figured out there was a way around this.  After all, he worked at a bank, and knew the value of the dollar.  He pulled out his wallet and saw the stern expression change on the face of the security guard.  Reaching into his wallet, he pulled out a fifty dollar bill.  "Come back in five minutes," Ray said. 

 

The guard looked over his shoulder and grabbed the bill.  He nodded at Ray, and then shot a playful wink down at Ashley.  "Enjoy sir," he said before turning his back and walking away.

 

"No wait!  Come back!" screamed Ashley.  Before she could cry any more, Ashley felt a giant hand on her back, pinning her to her father's crotch, and the stiffening cock that lay below the surface.  She screamed as the hand began dragging her back and forth, her breasts rubbing along the fabric.

 

There was a short pause before Ray spoke again.  This time in a commanding voice.  "Now grind on it," he demanded.  Ashley looked up and saw a more evil smirk and an uncaring look in her father's eyes.  It was a look she had never seen before, and never imagined him making.  "Do it," he said again.

 

Ashley started to sob as she began to dance on her father's crotch.  She half-heartedly shook her ass and grabbed her breasts.  In total humiliation, she even decided to lay down on her stomach and thrust her hips into the ground.  She could only do this with her eyes closed, unable to fathom what she was doing and whom she was doing it with.  The sounds of her father's rapid breathing and deep moaning sent waves of terror through her body.  She could only feel the groudn underneath her pulsing and knew that her beloved "daddy" was getting more and more excited.

 

After five minutes, the security guard came back.  "Alright sir, everything okay?"

 

Ray looked down and saw the sobbing body of Ashley.  He smiled and picked her up in his hand.  "Sure is."  He glanced down and saw the private rooms that were curtained off.  "What do I have to do to get in there?"

 

Ashley's hair nearly stood on end when she heard that.  She knew that pretty much anything goes in those rooms, and did her best to avoid them.

 

"One hundred bucks for ten minutes, anything is allowed as long as there's no physical damage to the dancer," he stated, with an outstretched hand.  "We will check them after you're done."  The guard then outstretched his hand, "Of course, the dancer needs to give permission first."

 

Ray shrugged.  He could afford it.  He plaed acrisp stack of twenty dollar bills in the guard's hand.  "Here's the fee, and this is for you," he stated.

 

The guard smiled and led him to the room and pulled back the curtain.  There was a relatively comfortable looking bed and a bottle of champagne.

 

"Enjoy sir," the guard said as Rat walked into the room and pulled back the curtain.

 

Ashley was hysterical as her dad dropped her three inch body onto the bed, and began to remove his belt.

End Notes:

More to come....

Chapter 4 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Warning:  its NSFW.

Ashley looked up in terror.  Her three inch body was laying on the bed in the curtained off room while her massive father stood above her and began to remove his belt.  Everything in her body was screaming to start running and try to escape, but where would she go?  She would still be shrunken in a strip club full of giant, aroused guys, but at least it wouldn't be with her dad.  "Dad," she whimperedl knowing her was far too drunk to hear her tiny cries.

 

There was a clang as the metal buckle of Ray's belt hit the floor.  He glared down at his tiny prize.  It was a hungry look, almost predatory.  After what he paid recently, he was going to get his money's worth out of her.  "Come here, my little slut," he said, and firmly grasped her tiny body in his hand.  He could hear Ashley's screams, but in his drunken mind felt that this was simply some type of roleplay.  "Oh yeah that's right," Ray moaned.  "Keep screaming and you'll get a bigger tip."

 

With tears streaming down her face, Ashley tried her best to regain her composure.  This could not be happening.  Her dad was NOT going to use her as a sex toy, right?!  She then felt her dad's massive finger lower down and strip off the sexy bra and underwear she was wearing.  "Hey those are mine!" she screamed.

 

With a wink, Ray brought the underwear from the stripper that he just tore off up to his face.  He gripped the tiny fabric underneath his nose and drank in the smell.  "Hell yeah, you dirty bitch," he moaned.  He then watched the tiny stripper's shocked expression as he stuck out his tongue and deposited the underwear onto the large, pink muscle.  Closing his eyes, he swallowed, sending her clothes down towards his stomach.  "Alright, now that those are gone, let's have some real fun."

 

Lowering his hand, Ray dropped the nude Ashley's body down onto his stomach.  She watched, jaw agape, as Ray slowly unzipped his pants and removed them.  "No," she whispered to herself.  Ray then reached into his underpants and pulled out his massive, engorged member.  The giant penis flopped down towards Ashley.  She could already see it was pulsating.

 

"Alright you tiny slut, start grinding on daddy's cock," Ray laughed.  He grasped Ashley, who was screaming her head off more than before, and dropped her directly next to the base of his cock.

 

Ashlet had to take a step back, just to take everything in.  Her father had a major erection.  The musky, sweaty odor hit her in the face and made her want to vomit.  How could she ever look at her father the same way again?  Then Ray lowered his hand down and grasped the base of his cock.  He straightened it out, making it stand at a towering height.  Ashley was speechless.  She was currently standing at the mere height of three inches tall.  This giant cock was standing AT LESAT six inches tall, probably closer to seven.

 

"Well it's not gonna grind on itself," Ray said in annoyance down at the tiny stripper.  He wasn't sure what her problem was.  Wasn't this standard?  Didn't she do this every night?  Why was she being such a prude around him?  Ashley's legs were frozen in place.  Her mind was screaming at her to run, to just give in, to cry and break down, but she could do none of that.  She could only stand and tremble.

 

With Ray's giant hand gripping her nude body, Ashley was snapped back to reality.  Ray violently pushed her against the base of his stiff cock.  "Oh fuck, that's nice," Ray moaned, feeling the blood pumping through the veins of his dick.  Ashley's squirming only bothered to turn him on more.  "Now use it as your fucking pole."

 

Feeling absolutely defeated, Ashley gave in.  Slowly, she started to dance as seductively as what was left of her pride could muster.  This included rubbing her bare breasts and bare ass cheeks against the man's enlarged penis.  With her naked body starting to get covreed in the sweat from her own dad's cock, Ashley tried to picture herself somewhere else.  Anywhere else.  Anywhere was better than here.

 

"Yeah, you like rubbing your big dadd'ys dick, don't you?" Ray spat in a cruel and demeaning tone at the tiny stripper.

 

Ashley looked up in shock.  She was hurt by her father's words.  "What?  No I just...."

 

"Say it!"

 

"I...I like grinding against your dick, daddy," Ashley sniffled, trying not to sob as she said it.

 

"Fuck yeah you do," Ray said.  He then reached down and gripped Ashley's body in her hand against the skin of his dick.  "I like it more though," Ray proceeded to rub his traumatized daughter up and down against his shaft.  Ashley cried for mercy, especially after she felt the first two drops of her father's precum land on top of her head.

 

"Oh god.  Oh no, not this," he sobbed.  She knew what was going to happen next.  She started having flashbacks to that horrid, traumatizing experience when that guy snuck her into the men's bathroom.  Ray's pace quickened and ge was thrusting his hips into the air more vigorously.  He sounded short of breath.  The temperature of the giant cock was getting warmer on Ashley's skin.  She could even hear what sounded like a river on the inside of the cock.  "No dad!" she screamed.

 

"Uuugh!  Moan for your daddy!" Ray said aggressively.  Right before he climaxed, he sat up onto his knees.  Ashley screamed as the giant forced her onto the bed, with his giant dick pointing direclty at her from a point blank range.  Before she could say anything, she saw the slit widen, and a wave of white fluid erupted.  Ray moaned loudly as he showered the poor stripper in his cum.  It went on for almost a full ten seconds before he stopped.

 

Ashley was done.  Not physically, she was still alive.  But mentally, emotionally, she was done.  She just lay there, completely nude and covered in her father's seed.  She slowly moved her legs just to make sure she wasn't actually paralyzed.

 

"You stupid, tiny whore," Ray muttered in disgust.  "I bet your parents are fucking disgusted with you."  He carelessly lifted her up and started wiping off her covered body with a hand towel that was left in the room.  "You know, if I wouldn't get in trouble and you were even smaller, I'd just swallow you up with my cock.  I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, you little slut?"  Ray half meant it.  He was mainly just basking in his port-orgasmic afterblow and wanted to keep talking dirty to his toy.  He had no idea of the rmotional toll it was taking on poor Ashley. 

 

"Here," he said, swinging his cock directly in front of her.  "Why don't you give it a kiss and say thanks to your daddy for cumming on you?" he asked mockingly.  Ashley shuddered, feeling what was left of her sanity crumbling.

 

"Do it!" he snapped, seeing her hesitation.  

 

With tears streaming down her face, AShley crawled on her hands and knees towards her dad's dick once again.  "Th...thank you daddy..." she said before kissing the spongy head.  Ray laughed at the pathetic slut, satisfied that he got his money's worth.

 

After adjusting his pants and making sure Ashley was completely cleaned off, he opened the curtain.  Instead of the security guard, he noticed the eastern European lady who owned the strip club was standing out there.  "Did you enjoy yourself, sir?" she asked with a smile.

 

"Hell yeah I did.  I'll definitely come back to play with her sometime."  There was an awkward pause as Ray looked at the miniaturized stripper.  "Say, how much to buy her?"  Ashley normally would've been mortified to hear this, but she was just out of it.  She barely even felt conscious.  She just didn't care what happened next.

 

"Sir our strippers are people, they are not for sale," Paulina said.  She then leaned in and whispered something in Ray's ear.

 

"Wow, I definitely can't afford that," Ray said nervously.  "I guess I'll just come back and see HER specifically more often."

 

Paulina smirked.  "I think we can work out an arrangement where she can be yours exclusively when you're here," she said.  "For the right price."  Leaning in, she whispered something else in Ray's ear, for almost a full minute.  Once they were done talking, Paulina extended her hand.  "It's a deal then, you'll see her next time you're here."

 

"I sure will.  Give me a kiss you little slut," Ray said.  He lifted his whimpering daughter up to his face and engulfed the top half of her body into his mouth and sucked on her gently.  He then spat her out as she gasped for breath.  "See you next time," he mumbled, before stumbling out of the club towards a taxi that had been called for him.

 

Ashley lay naked, starfished out in Paulina's hand, as she took her backstage, to grow her back to normal size in private.

End Notes:

More to come....

Chapter 5 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter of the story.

Ashley may not have liked it, but there was a deal in place between her psychotic boss Paulina and her drunken, horny father, Ray.  This deal meant that whenever Ray was a customer at the club, Ashley could be his own personal stripper.  When Ashley found out about this, she was mortified.  She tried everything she could to convince Paulina not to do this.  She told her about how Ray had abused her and taken her to the curtained-off room after the security guard had turned the other way.  Rather than listen to Ashley, Paulina just laughed and told her not to worry about it.  The immediate fallout of this was Ashley getting an insanely large tip that night, and the security guard getting shrunken and eaten by Paulina.

 

Over the next year and a half, the idea of having to deal with her father, drunkenly stumbling into the strip club and demanding she dance for him was always a looming presence in Ashley's mind.  She had threatened to Paulina that she would quit if "that man" kept coming in.  Paulina's response was always the same.  "Go ahead, but you're not gonna find a job that pays this good anywhere else," she would say.  She was right.  Ashley needed this job, and Paulina knew it.

 

Ashley also knew if she simply explained the situation properly, it would be enough for it to end.  However, she couldn't do it.  After everything she had done, there was no way she could admit to her boss or co-workers that it was her father that kept coming in.  So she quietly hid her shame from them.

 

Ray didn't come in often, but when he did, it was always terrifyingly embarrassing.  About every five weeks, Ray would turn up, usually smashed off of Jim Beam and Heineken.  The other strippers would always tease poor Ashley about it, even though no one had any idea what Ashley and Ray's ACTUAL relationship was.

 

"Hey Ashley, your daddy is here to see you."

 

"Ashley that older guy's cock sure loves you."

 

"Ashley when are you and Ray moving in together?"

 

These comments cut Ashley to her core, though she always refused to show it.  She could do this.  Just power through this job, finish up medical school, and then this chapter of her life was over, right?  Her home life with her parents was growing more distant.  She was purposely trying to spend less and less time around her parent's house.  She could barely even even look at her dad anymore.  The thought of him being an intoxicated giant and using her like a sex toy still infuriated and disgusted her.

 

Not to mention her sense of self worth quickly began to plummet.  She began to accept more offers to go back into the private rooms and do whatever the customers wanted.  Even if they got handsy, wanted her to get them off, and verbayy abuse her, it didn't matter.  All she could think now was "at least it's not my dad."

 

One thing Ashley really hated was the expensive deal between Ray and Paulina involved Ray getting to choose Ashley's size.  She was always presented to the giant drunk at about three inches tall, preventing Ray from ever getting a good look at her that would cause him to recognize his own daughter.

 

More often than not, Ashley would be used the same as before.  She would parade around Ray's giant cock, use it as a strip pole, swing on it, grind on it, all until the giant came all over her.  Ashley hated this, but knew it was only part of the job.  She knew when to hold her breath, when to close her eyes and after that, Ray would wipe her off, verbally degrade her, and she would eventually be returned to normal.

 

However, there were a few times when Ray deviated from his normal routine.  One such time, he was alone with Ashley in a curtained-off room and asked Paulina to shrink her to an inch tall.  Paulina happily obliged and used the device to make Ashley very tiny.  After forcing the tinier stripper to rub up against and worship his cock, Ray grasped the horrified Ashley in his hands and brought her towards his anus.  

 

The woman screamed and begged her father to stop, but Ray was having none of it.  The giant shoved the miniaturized stripper up his asshole.  He then began to masturbate furiously.  Ashley was mortified inside the dark, damp and disgusting prison.  Ray kept the poor woman up there for nearly a half hour before digging her out.

 

Several days after that, Ashley was visiting her parents when her father farted.  This triggered a terrifying flashback for Ashley, who had to rush to the bathroom to vomit.  Her father was concerned, not knowing exactly why this had happened.

 

Several visits later, Ashley was put through another traumatic experience with her father.  This time, she was again shrunk to about half an inch tall.  Ray grabbed the tiny stripper and dropped her onto his ball sack with his massive, erect cock holding her in place.  Paulina then treated Ray to a lap dance from Rosita, Ashley's favorite co-worker, and a Latina with a truly massive ass.  Rosita ground on Ray's cock and eventually Ashley ended up trapped in between of Rosita's ass cheeks.  She remained there for the next twenty minutes until Rosita eventually found her and pulled her out, but not before fartinf on the tiny woman several times.

 

About two months later, his visit nearly broke her.  After she had done her normal routine and made her father cum, he helped to rinse her off in the sink.  Then he said he wanted to "give his obedient little slut a thank you gift."  He then proceeded to pop Ashley inside his mouth where he licked her all over.  She had been terrified, wondering if she was about to be devoured.  But after a few seconds, he pushed her upper body out of his lips.  He then began to dig his tongue into her pussy.  No matter how much she screamed and begged him to stop, she couldn't stop him from giiving her an orgasm inside his mouth.  That nearly made her quit and run away from this situation, but she only had half a year of school left, so she held on.

 

However, it was one final visit that really put the stamp on the activities between tiny Ashley and her massive, unaware father.  Ray was there for one of his usual visits, and this time in particular he wanted Ashley smaller than she had ever been before.  Ashley protested, but Ray and Paulina decided to reduce Ashley down to a quarter inch tall, roughly the size of an ant.  Terrified, Ashley was placed on the head of Ray's cock.  All Ray wanted was for her to get down onto her hands and knees and rub the area around his slit.  She shuddered as her hand slipped inside, making Ray moan loudly.  Ashley just wanted for this to all be over so she could go home and dry heave.

 

Suddenly, the curtain was pulled back.  A towering brunette, who appeared to be a fifty-year-old towering goddess, stood in the doorway.  The tipsy Ray and tiny Ashley both looked on in terror.  "Mom?!" screamed Ashley.

 

Carolyn, Ashley's mom stood in the doorway.  Her long brown hair flowed down past her shoulders.  Her triple D cup breasts protruded from her low cut shirt.  She had an evil smile which flashed her pearly white teeth.  "I knew I'd find you here," she said with venom in her voice.  "Where's your slut?"

 

Ray was wide-eyed.  He knew he had been caught red handed, as his erect cock gave away Ashley's location.  Ashley meanwhile, was too terrified and confused to move.  What was her mom doing here?  She simply could not wrap her head around how huge this woman was.

 

Kneeling down on the bed, Carolyn angrily stared at the woman she failed to recognize as her daughter.  How could this tiny bitch pleasure Ray?  That was her job!  "Listen you little whore," Carolyn whispered, which sent a chill down AShley's spine, and a surge of blood into Ray's penis.  "He's mine and you're not gonna pleasure him anymore."

 

Ashley was confused but soon realized in horror what her mom meant.  She screamed as Carolyn opened her mouth and engulfed the head o fRay's penis into it.  She began to suck and pump the shaft of Ray's dick with her hands.  Ray threw his head back and moaned loudly.  Meanwhile, Ashley was crying and screaming hysterically as she was trapped within the moist cave of her mother's mouth.  It didn't take long as Ray was already extremely turned on, when he erupted in a wave of cum within his wife's mouth.

 

For a moment, she swished the contents of her mouth around as if deciding whether to spit or swallow the little whore.  With a playful wink, Carolyn spat the disgusting mixture of sperm, saliva and stripper out into a Kleenex.  After drying her off, CArolyn deposited the tiny woman into a clean tissue.  "Alright mister, you're never coming here again, got it?" she said with a stern look towards Ray.  Ray nodded.

 

Turning her attention back to Ashley, she raised the Kleenex up to her face.  "And you, young lady, if you ever touch my husband again."  Before Ashley could ask what her mother was doing, Carolyn raised the Kleenex up to her face under her nostril.  Ashley screamed in horror as Carolyn blew her nose.  Hard.

 

Pulling the tiny stripper away, Carolyn laughed.  There was an ant sized slut trapped within a sticky yellow swamp.  "Have a nice life, bitch," Carolyn snickered, dropping the tissue onto the bed and grabbing her husband's hand.  They walked out of the room, leaving the sobbing Ashley to wait for Paulina to find her trapped body on the tissue.

 

--

 

Several weeks later, Ashley was eating dinner at her parent's house.  It was her, her dad, mom and brother.  Everyone was digging in, and Ashley was still horrified at everything she had been through.  Every time her mom opened her mouth for a bite, she froze in fear.

 

"Ewww, there's an ant on my napkin," Carolyn said, with a look of disgust draped across her face.  It was a look Ashley could relate to.  Carolyn then proceeded to lift the tissue up to her face and blew her nose.  She drenched the poor creature in mucus, before pulling the tissue away from her face.

 

Ashley shuttered as memories of being trapped in her mom's mucus flooded back into her mind.  She really wanted to get up and leave.  Just get away from her psychotic parents for just a year or six.

 

Ray must've noticed an uncomfortable look on his daughter's face.  "Everything alright sweetie?" he asked.

 

Ashley wasn't even thinking.  "Yes daddy," she said quietly.

 

It went over the head of her mom and brother, but Ashley's father stopped for a second.  That voice seemed strangely familiar.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 6 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's an alternate version of what happened after the events of Chapter 5.

 

All chapters following this branch will be written with my co-wrtier who wishes to remain anonymous.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it you dirty little bitch!  Harder!" a drunk man yelled.

 

"Yes daddy," an obedient voice called back, so quiet it was nearly a whisper.  The man moaned loudly soon after.  The wonderful feeling he had experienced before had gotten much more intense almost instantly.  He could barely last another ten seconds before he came.

 

He shuddered and moaned as his cock pulsed.  He then slumped back in his seat with a relaxed sigh.  He was motionless for a few seconds, likely about to pass out.  "Was I good for you?" the small voice called up again.  The man looked down at his pants, seeming to just remember the owner of the voice.

 

A small stripper was standing at four inches tall next to his now flacid penis.  He had been recommended to book a private session with her by a close friend of his.  He thought that he had been over exaggerating, but clearly that wasn't the case.  "Fuck yeah.  I wish I could take you home with me," he chuckled, groping her ass with his fingertips.  

 

"Awww, such a shame.  I'm sure we'd have lots of fun together.  Too bad that's not an option, so I guess you'll have to come and see me again really soon, okay?" she asked in a sweet voice before kissing one of his fingers.

 

"Babe, just try keeping me away," the man said.  He was brimming with confidence, thinking he had earned the affection of this glorious little woman.

 

After he paid with a two hundred percent tip, he left feeling like a winner, although the girl that he thought was crazy about him, simply looked bored once he was away.  "Alright, another good night so far," Ashley said to herself as she went to go shower off the sweat and cum covering her.

 

Ashley had been working as a stripper for SW Express for nearly three years now.  When she first started here, she was terrified of some customers.  The fear of customers touching her and forcing her to do whatever they wanted was overwhelming.  But, that changed when her father had become a regular customer of hers'.  He had come aroudn once a month for over a year, forcing her to make him cum in various ways.  The amount of humiliation and trauma she suffered almost made her go insane.

 

Thankfully, it ended once her mom found out.  Well, neither of her parents knew that her dad's favorite stripper was actually their daughter.  Her dad was always drunk when he came here, and she was too tiny to be recognized.  And she would NEVER tell either of them.  

 

But even though it was over, Ashley's self-esteem would never recover.  Like the customer just now, she had been flooded with requests to go back into a private booth.  And unlike the old her, she always accepted them.  Security kept her safe, so she wasn't worried about being kidnapped.  And even when they wanted her to do things that broke the rules, like giving them a full body jerk off, she accepted.  In her mind, it wasn't that bad.  At least it wasn't her father.

 

She had actually gotten this job to get through nursing school.  Though her schooling had ended already, she was still choosing to work here.  For one reason, there weren't any job openings for nurses in her area.  Ashley would have to move to another state if she wanted to work at a hospital.  

 

And, her self image had been ruined during that year she spent as her dad's sex toy.  Somewhere in her mind, she felt that this was the only place she belonged.  That a tiny sex toy was the only thing she ever deserved to be.

 

AFter she finished showering, she looked at the clock.  12:45 a.m.  The club closes at 1:00 a.m., but that's usually just for the last round of dances and drinks before sending people home.  She still had 45 minutes left on her shift, but she had already had eighteen private sessions today alone.  The exhaustion was killing her, so she dressed in a robe and walked to Paulina's office.  She knocked twice before entering. 

 

As soon as she entered she was silenced by her boss holding up a single finger.  She seemed to be in the middle of a phone call.  "Of course it's possible!  But is it really worth my...How much?  Okay, I can work with that, but how often do you plan to do it?  Yeah, that should be alright.  Okay, you have yourself a deal!  You can expect your package in three days!  Okay, okay.  I'll drop it off myself tomorrow.  You have a good night," she said before hanging up the phone. 

 

"Ashley, what's up?" the middle aged woman asked.  Lately, her psychopathic boss had been nicer to her.  Possibly because Ashley had been bringing in a lot more customers and money into the club.

 

"Is it alright if I clock out a bit early today?  I don't think there's anyone else needing a dance tonight, and I've had a lot of guys ask for me today," she explained.

 

"Ashley dear, you go right ahead!  You're off for the next two days, right?"

 

"Yeah, and I'll be there for that meeting in three days during my half shift."

 

"Then I don't see a problem with cutting out a bit early.  You definitely deserve it!" she said a bit too nicely for Ashley's comfort.  She thought for sure she would at least demand she stay and clean up.

 

"Okay, thanks Paulina," she said, leaving her office feeling a little happy at the special treatment.  But as she left, the club owner smiled as she looked at her computer screen.

 

"45 minutes isn't too bad, besides, you'll be earning me money even on your days off now," she said with a wicked grin.

 

The next day, AShley was at her parent's house.  Ever since "the incident" she tried her best to avoid seeing her family.  But the washing maching in her building was broken, and her local laundromat flooded.  So the only option left for her was to do laundry at their houes.

 

Her mom happily agreed to let her use it, on the condition she finishes the laundry already in there.  Ashley cringed when she opened the dryer to see it was a load of her dad's clothes.  Seeing his briefs, and having to touch them made her flashback to when he had come by the club.  Forcing her inside this same pair of underwear all those times.

 

As Ashley felt the feeling of shock, she didn't even notice the doorbell.  Her mother quickly raced to the door and swung it open.  It wasn't until the door closed that she finally snapped out of it.  

 

She tried her best to ignore the feelings of disgust inside herself and quickly placed them in a laundry basket.  If she spent even a second too long doing this, she may end up vomiting everywhere.

 

As she grabbed the last pair of her father's underwear out of the dryer, she heard something from down the hallway.  Her mom was laughing loudly at something.

 

Then, she felt a familiar sensation overtake her.  Like a pull from the inside, as if she was caving in on herself.  She suddenly shrank right out of her clothes!  Ashley yelped at the sudden size change, confused.  The shrink ray wasn't here, so why was she still shrinking?!

 

In a matter of seconds, Ashley found herself landing on a soft bed of cloth that cushioned her fall.  She was glad she was unhurt, but paled when she noticed where she was.  She landed right on her dad's laundry!

 

Her first instinct was to run out of here immediately.  But that thought was interrupted as she heard the approaching sound of footsteps.  If either of her parents saw her tinky like this again and recognized her as the tiny stripper....she didn't even want to think about it!

 

So she did the only thing she could think of.  Scurrying to the front hole, Ashley climbed inside the crotch area of her father's underwwear.  The warm, fresh smelling cloth around her hid her from view as she heard the steps approaching.  She kept a hand over her mouth to keep herself from getting noticed.  At an inch tall, it wouldn't be impossible for them to hear her.  She just prayed they were passing by and not coming here.

 

"Oh good, she's done with my load," Ray's booming voice said from above.  Before Ashley could react, she was jostled as the basket was hauled into the air.  The sense of vertigo hit as Ray casually carried the basket over to his room, unaware of the tiny passenger inside.

 

Ashley covered her mouth tightly with her hand to prevent him from hearing her sobbing.  The very worst possible outcome here was her dad noticing her.  Wheather he realized that she was the stripper, or simply thought she had snuck in to visit him, it wouldn't end well for her.

 

Ray, unaware of his daughter's situation, carried his laundry basket into the bedroom.  His wife, Carolyn, was laying in bed with some type of remote.

 

"Whatcha got there, honey?" he asked curiously, setting the laundry basket on the bed next to her.  Carolyn looked up at him with a sinister smile.  Ashley took a peak out of the underwear, finding herself slightly below her father's crotch.  The sight made her shudder again as she looked for a way to escape.

 

"Remember that little slut you used to go see?  Well, I talked with her boss.  This remote lets me shrink her whenever I want to whatever size I want," she explained.  She showed Ray the screen, which revealed she was currently three inches tall, and alive.

 

To prove a point, she touched a slider and pulled it down, and her size on the screen read one millimeter.  Ashley gasped as she felt her body shrinking even smaller to match the size listed.  Her boss seriously sold someone a remote to her size and didn't tell her?

 

Ray's eyes bulged as he looked at the screen, remembering the little dancer that he played with the year before.  All the experiences they had together.  He even considered buying her outright and making her his permanant toy.  His wife put a stop to it the last time he went to see her, when he planned on making the purchase.

 

As he remembered her, his eyes weren't the only thing that began to bulge out.  Carolyn looked over and loudly sighed.  "So, you still think about that little slut, huh?" she asked, giving Ray a tired look.  He looked away and blushed a bit.  Ashley felt revolted as she saw her father getting hard just thinking about her when tiny.

 

"I mean, you're the one that brought her up," he mumbled, worried about angering her even further.  But his eyes shot back down as he felt the pants zipper getting pulled down.

 

"I guess so, which means it's my job to handle this," she said with a giggle.  Ashley squeaked a little and hid behind a fold in the underwear as her mom's face hovered next to the laundry basket.  If she moved around, she would be spotted instantly.

 

So she was forced to endure the horrific sight of her mom pulling her dad's erect cock out of his underwear.

 

"If it helps you cum faster, you can imagine her on your dick again.  And I'll try to remember what she tasted like," Carolyn said as her mouth opened wide and took in the majority of his girth.

 

Ray moanedloudly as he felt his wife's well-trained tongue going to work on him.  Carolyn hummed as she tasted the salty, musky taste of her husband.  And Ashley closed her eyes and tried to block out the sound of her parents having oral sex literally inches away from her.

 

It only took a few minutes before Ray found himself pumping into Carolyn's mouth, shooting a load down her throat.  Carolyn imagined herself back at the strip club, with that little whore mixed in with his cum, and swallowed.  She swallowed a couple times, but the load proved to be too much.

 

Carolyn coughed, sending a splatter of cum back onto Ray's dick and underwear.  "Ooops, sorry," she said, wiping off a trail of spittle and semen with her hand.  Ray was panting and gasping for air, barely noticing.

 

"Oh, that, totally fine," he said pulling off his pants and underwear, using them to wipe up the splash.  He felt so amazing, nothing could put him in a bad mmood now.  He reached towards the fresh basket of laundry, pulling out the pair on top to replace the stained ones.

 

AShley had plenty of time to move out of the underwear, if she had been paying attention to her surroundings.  But she had closed her eyes and ears when her parents started getting intimate for her own sanity.  And now, she was shaken up as the underwear she was hiding in started to shake and move.  At first, she thought that the laundry basket was simply being moved again, before she saw two feet pass her by on either side.  Ashley screamed in horror as she saw her dad's naked genitals rushing towards her as Ray pulled upo his underwear.  To him, it was a casual motion that only took a second.  Then he pulled up his pants and secured it with his belt.

 

"Thank you, dear.  I love you," he said, kissing Carolyn on the top of her head as he continued on with his chores.  As he went to the closet to put away his clothes, he was unaware of the little passenger inside of his underwear.  

 

"Oh dear god, this is disgusting," Ashley whimpered.  Her tiny, naked body was pinned directly underneath her father's scrotum.  She was just between his balls, caught in a wrinkle.  As soon as the pants came up, she found her surroundings growing unbearably hot and sweaty.  Soon she was unable to tell if it was tears in her eyes, or Ray's ball sweat.

 

She tried to struggle for a little while, but when she moved too quickly, Ray reached down and adjusted his sack.  Ashley screamed in pain as she felt a crushing pressure hit her.  So she could only move slowly and try to escape!

 

But hours later, she was barely any closer to the exit, still trapped beneath her dad's testicles.  Ray did his daily house chores without even noticing he had a passenger.  Only barely feeling a bit turned on and unable to stop thinking about that little stripper.

 

When the day was finished, Ray sighed a little bit as he walked back into his bedroom.  Why was it so hard to stop thinking about that little stripper today?  He hadn't gone to see her for about a year already.

 

"About time," a sultry voice said nearby.  Ray looked over and dropped his jaw as he saw Carolyn again.  She was laying on freshly cleaned sheets, completely naked.  For a woman of fifty years, she was still one of the hottest women he'd ever laid eyes on.

 

He could barely contain himself.  Ray hopped on the mattress and started ripping off his pants and underwear.  It wasn't until he was already half undressed that Carolyn put a finger out.

 

"Shower first, dear.  You stink like sweat," she giggled, wagging her finger.

 

"Oh right.  Well, you can at least check out my ass as I go," he said, pulling off the rest of his clothes and walking into the bathroom, bare naked.  Carolyn chuckled a bit as she rolled over to lay on her back.

 

"Ugh, I swear I can still smell it," she muttered.

 

What neither parent noticed was that as Ray started stripping, his tiny passenger was dropped out.  Ashley screamed as her naked body was flung out of her father's hot, cramped underwear, directly onto her mom's tits.

 

She bounced a couple times off the soft, supple skin before she began to slide down into her cleavage.  The tiny girl tried to claw her way back up, only to find no traction on the soft surface.  

 

As Carolyn rolled over, Ashley found herself trapped in her mom's cleavage near her chest, so close that she could hear her heart beating.  "At least mom bathes," she mumbled to herself, taking a breath of clean air.  Unlike the sweaty nightmare she had spent all day in, her mom's skin at least smelled like lavender oil.  And even if she took a break for a minute to catch her strength, she could probably get away easier than before.

 

In the comfort of her mother's bosom, she passed out for a few minutes for some desperately needed rest.  But she was awoken by a sudden shift in her surroundings and hearing the booming voices of her parents above her.  

 

"There he is.  My clean, sexy man," Carolyn said in a flirty tone.  Ashley opened her eyes just in time to see Ray's buck-naked body crawling into bed over her mother.

 

"God, you're perfect," he said, reaching out a hand and grabbing a handful of Carolyn's enormous breast.  Considering her large breasts, Ashley's position didn't even shift despite him fondling a handful.

 

"I swear, some days I think you just married me for my tits," she giggled, biting her lower lip.  "Here, let's give you a real feel of them" she said, laying flat on her back as she pushed her breasts together.

 

Ray, seeing the signal, smiled from ear to ear.  He lowered himself down, slowly pressing his erect cock into his wife's cleavage.

 

Carolyn smiled and began to knead her breasts into her husband's member as he pumps in and out of her tits.  

 

They were both heavily panting, which drowned out the faint screaming emanating from Carolyn's bosom.  Ashley was panicking, flailing about and trying to escape.

 

She had tried to get free, but her mom's boobs were squeezing her painfully hard, making escape impossible.  And when she looked around, she had just enough time to see her dad lowering himself and inserting his cock towards her.

 

During his first few pumps, she saw his member pass by a few inches away.  Close enough that she could see the familiar veins that she's felt numerous times before.

 

However, the ext pump was lined up too perfectly.  As Ray pulled back, he thrusted his dick and ran it along Carolyn's chest.  Ashley yelped as she felt something hot, wet and sticky enveloping her body at a rapid pace!

 

She stuck out her arms to try and stop it, just as she was scooped up and pushed forward.  Ashley was finally free from her mom's breasts, only to find herself chest deep inside her dad's cock slit.

 

Faster than she could react, Ray pulled back to continue getting tit fucked by his wife.  It took all the strength Ashley had to hold her arms against the spongy head, or else she would get forced down into her daddy's balls.

 

Ray suddenly felt even more amazing than before.  He got a carnal look in his eyes as he groaned.  A flood of precum started rising up, soaking Ashley as it washed over her body.

 

"I know that look, gonna cum in my mouth again?" Carolyn asked, opening her mouth wide and pointing it towards her cock.  Ashley felt her blood run cold as she saw her mother's maw rushing towards her.  Something deep inside was telling her that she would probably swallow her this time.

 

But thankfully, her daddy pulled away and sat up.  "Oh no, I have a better idea," he said in a low tone.  He moved down the bed a bit and got in the missionary position.

 

"No, oh please.  God if you exist no.." Ashley whimpered as she was forced to watch her mom's pussy rapidly approaching.

 

"Oh!" Carolyn cried out as she felt Ray enter her.  His hands shot up as he began aggressively groping her breasts as he thrusted back and fourth.

 

Ashley couldn't hear her parents grunting and moaning over her own screams as she was battered around inside both of her parents at once.  This was hell.  It had to be hell.

 

Over the span of twenty minutes, Ashley's parents vigorously went at it.  Ray's libido was rapidly spiking for some reason today.  And Carolyn was happy to finally finish at the same time as Ray without having to rely on her toys.

 

After they finished, they lay splayed out on the bed, completely exhausted.  "God, I love you," Ray said between his panting.

 

"Love you too," Carolyn replied immediately.

 

It only took a few minutes for them to fade away into sleep.  They would just have to clean themselves off in the morning.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley was struggling to move.  After her father had cum inside her mother, she thought she would be trapped inside her mom's pussy.  But turns out, Carolyn is a bit of a squirter.

 

Ashley was launched out of her mom's womanhood, covered in cum and sex juices.  She was trying to run off the bed while they weren't moving, but was struggling.  Her body was battered and bruised.  And on top of it, the sticky fluids covereing her body were cooling off.

 

Cum began to harden, making her plastered to her parent's sheets as nothing more than a crusty stain.  She struggled for hours, but failed to free herself.  Ashley ended up passing out between their naked bodies, praying she could escape in the morning.

Chapter 7 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Continued on from the Alternate Universe storyline of the last chapter.

 

Credit to my anonymous writing partner.

Ashley was woken from her dreams by an odd, yet familiar feeling.  Someone was grabbing her tit.  She had plenty of customers or dates that have done something similar.  But the hand currently groping her was quite skillfull.

 

The way the fingers gently tweaked her nipple and kneaded, this person knew what they were doing.  As she felt a bulge against her buttocks, she slowly began to oper her eyes.  Did she pass out with some dude again?

 

But as she looked ahead, she froze.  She was directly in front of her mom's sleeping face.  Her completely naked mom.  Which meant the one groping her was....

 

Ashley very slowly reached over and pulled the arm off of her with little resistance.  She then sat up and moved the groping hand directly onto her mom's breast.  Then looked over and saw her dad's sleeping face smile, as though he was dreaming of wonderful things.

 

It seems at some point in the middle of the night, her shrinking had worn off.  Which mans she had been her bare-ass, naked parents' body pillow for the rest of the night.  She herself was naked too, not to mention she was covered in both her dad's semen and her mom's cum.  If anyone saw them like this, they would definitely think that they simply had a three way the night before.  Hell, she woke up to her dad's dick between her ass cheeks while he was groping her in his sleep.

 

Ashley silently crawled out of their bed without waking either of them.  She strolled down the hallway buck-naked, heading straight into the laundry room.  Nothing would make her happier than to get dressed, go home, and never come within a thousand miles of this house again.

 

But it seems all her clothes had been left in the washingt machine the day before and were still soaking wet.  She tossed them in the dryer before walking downstairs.

 

The guest room in the basement had its' own bathroom, so she could take a shower without waking her parents.  She closed the bathroom door, turned on the water up to its maximum heat and waited for the steam to start coming off.

 

As she stepped inside, the scalding hot water nearly burned her skin painfully.  Ashley continued to let the water wash over her, before she hugged her naked body and began to sob.  She slowly sunk to her knees, curling up into a little ball, and crying loudly.

 

--

 

Ray and Carolyn woke up shortly later, feeling blissful.  They showered together, which turned out to be a good move since the hot water ran out fast.  Ray really needed to fix that damn water heater.

 

They got dressed, cooked a healthy breakfast that wouldn't upset Ray's cholesterol, and was just about ready to start their day.  But a knock on the door grabbed their attention.

 

"Derek!" Carolyn exclaimed as she opened the front door.  She reached up and wrapped her arms tightly around her son.

 

"Hi mom," the dark-haired man replied, hugging her back.  Derek was in college, majoring in Sports Marketing.  He had been away from home for months already, but was on a week-long break.  He decided to spend it using his parent's guest room.

 

"How's college?  Are you making a lot of friends?  Have you been eating healthy?" his mom asked in rapid succession.

 

"Honey, give the boy a chance to answer back," Ray called out in a joking tone as he walked up and wrapped his boy in a bear hug.  Derek hugged back with equal intensity.

 

"Thanks dad.  Think I could take a shower first?  It's been a while," he said, scratching the back of his head.  Truth be told, it had just been a while since he last masturbated, and he wanted some immediate alone time.  Ray smiled and chuckled a bit.

 

"Of course son.  You'll find something nice in that bathroom too," he said winking.  He recently bought a nice set of scented body washes for the guest bathroom, which drove his wife absolutely crazy.  It was something he was kind of proud of, and was sure his son would love it.

 

"Thanks dad," Derek said, carrying his suitcase downstairs.  Ray nodded and went back into the kitchen in order to get a start on the dishes.  Carolyn sighed as both of her boys walked away from her to do thei own things.  Then she smiled wickedly as she thought of something she could do.

 

Walking back into her bedroom, she pulled out the size remote that controlled that little stripper's size.  She noticed that the whore was back to her full height.  It seemed that when used remotely, the effects were only temporary.  "Oh well," she mumbled to herself.  "Let's see how this bitch likes being a few inches tall."

 

As Derek walked into the guest room, he was surprised to hear the shower still running.  Was someone else staying at his parent's houes?  He heard the water stop and someone step out of the shower.  Then a high-pitched yelp came from a woman.

 

The awkward young man slowly walked towards the door and pushed it open, unsure of what to expect on the other side.

 

A wave of steam wafted out of the bathroom, blasting him with a hot, moist breeze.  He scowled a bit as his glasses instantly fogged up, so he pulled them off to look around.  He was a bit far sighted, so close up objects were hard to make out.  However his vision wasn't so bad that he couldn't look around the bathroom.  But it seemed like there wasn't anyone in there.

 

He stepped inside and checked behind the door, but no one was there.  As he was about to step towards the shower, he heard the faint sound of screaming.  Looking down on the floor, he finally noticed that he was not alone.  There was a tiny woman on the floor, only a couple of inches tall.  A tiny NAKED woman.

 

Derek suddenly remembered what his dad had just said before he came down here.  That he had a nice surprise waiting for him.  Smiling from ear to ear, Derek reached down and snatched the naked woman off the gorund.  "WELL ISN'T THIS A NICE LITTLE SURPRISE.  A LITTLE TREAT FOR MYSELF," he mumbled as he ogled her naked breasts.

 

Derek was a bit awkward.  He didn't have much experience with women, especially talking to them.  He always felt like such a loser.  But now, he could actually take advantage of this situation.  He could finally be the one in charge.  And there was nothing this little slut could do to stop him....

 

"Derek!  God dammit put me down!" Ashley screamed.  She had been through so much already, and now her own brother was looking at her like her dad used to at the club.  Like father, like son....

 

The giant ignored her pathetic cries.  She sounded a little familiar, but without his glasses he couldn't really make out her actual features.  He reached a hand out and ran a finger down along her body.  She had big tis, a thin waist and a perky butt.  That's all that really mattered to him.

 

"Knock it off you stupid perv!" Ashley yelled, trying to push away her brother's groping finger.  But she didn't have nearly enough strength in her miniscule limbs to even budge it away. 

 

Derek quickly pulled off his pants and underwear, kicking them away as he tightened his grip on the little toy.  Ashley gasped as she began to realize just how much Derek and Ray had in common.

 

He lowered his shrunken sister down to his erect penis and smirked.  "I'M GONNA ENJOY THIS," he said, pressing her against his manhood.  Ashley yelled and tried to push it away, but that only led to Derek moaning.  Her protests were all in vain as he began to rub her up and down on his cock.

 

Ashley gagged and whimpered as she felt some precum start oozing out, getting in her hair.  In a few minutes, Derek felt himself close to finishing and pulled her away. 

 

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH, SLUT," she ordered as he set her down in the sink.  Ashley felt her heart drop as Derek pointed the head of his cock directly in front of her face.  She was about to scream, but realized she needed to keep her mouth closed tightly.

 

A second later, a flood of  white filled Ashley's vision as she was hit with a fire hose of cum.  Ashley was knocked onto her back as her brother finished all over her, coating every inch of her body.  Derek moaned as he saw the little slut getting completely coated in his seed.

 

"WELL THAT WAS FUN," Derek chuckled, turning on the faucet.  He gave the little slut a quick rinse off to get his cum off of her.  It was the least he could do before their time together ended.  Once she was clean again, he picked her out of the sink and placed her on the floor.  "YOU WERE PRETTY GOOD BABE, BUT I THINK I'M A LITTLE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.  SO AS A THANK YOU, WHY DON'T YOU KISS MY ASS?!" he taunted turning around to show her his bare ass.

 

Ashley was on her back on the cold tile floor, screaming as she saw her brother's bare ass being dropped down in an attempt to crush her.

 

Meanwhile, Carolyn was looking for an earring in her bedroom and failed to notice that she bumped into the remote.  

 

As Derek was about to crush the little woman under his cheeks, he was suddenly knocked off balance.  It was like someone had kicked his legs out from behind.  But instead of falling onto the tile like he was expecting, his ass was greeted by skin.

 

He gasped as he felt something press into his asshole, and something soft, warm and wet suddenly cup his balls.  He looked down and noticed he was sitting on a woman's face!

 

Derek bit his lip as he felt a woman's tongue rubbing against his sack, her sceram being muffled and vibrating it as well.  He felt ready to lay back and let her enjoy the taste of his nuts, until he felt teeth give a warning graze against them.

 

"Okay!  I'm getting up!" he yelled in a panic, scrambling up to his feet.  He looked down at the little slut he had fun with, only to recognize her instantly.

 

"Ash...Ashley?!" he yelled, suddenly overcome with an intense feeling of shame.  Dear god...he just masturbated using his sister.  He felt like he was going to be sick.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley slowly rose to her feet, then slapped Derek across the face.

 

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" she screamed, slapping him again.  Derek responded by covering his head with his arms as she continued to pound into him.

 

"Is this how you treat women?  Are you fucking serious?" she scolded.  "You would seriously murder someone after using them like a sex toy?!  Fuck!  You and dad are exactly the same!" she screamed, continuing to slap and hit him until her arms gave out.

 

As Derek felt her blows weakening, he reached out and grabbed her arms.  "Hey, hey, hey!  Ashley I'm sorry!  It was a misunderstanding!  Dad said there was a surprise in the bathroom, I had my glasses off!  I'm sorry!" he said pleadingly.  But that's when he noted something.

 

"What do you mean, I'm like dad?" he asked in confusion.  Ashley stopped trying to hit him as tears rolled down her face.  She broke down, collapsed to her knees and began to sob once again.

 

She ended up telling Derek everything.  Her job at SW Express.  The time their father came to visit, and the multiple visits afterwards.  All the horror and humiliation she'd faced.  And most recently, the remote that her mom had just purchased from her workplace.

 

Derek's eyes grewwide as he discovered everything his sister had been going through while he was away.  He had no idea she had been going through so much, and at the hands of their parents no less!

 

Though he did notice that she didn't bother covering up her naked body as she explained everything to him.  It would make sense spending years as a stripper made her less self-conscious about clothing.  He sat on the bed awkwardly as she paced back and fourth in front of him.

 

"Jesus Christ, we have to tell mom and dad about what they've done!" Derek said, rising to his feet.

 

"No!" Ashley responded, pushing him back down on the mattress.  He tried to sit back up, so Ashley jumped on him, straddling his waist while pinning his arms back.  "Mom and dad can NEVER know about this!" she yelled, her face inches away from him.  :You know how they are.  If they found out that the stripper they're obsessed with as me, I have no idea how they'd react.  Hell, dad said if he ever finds out I'm stripping in general they'd disown me."

 

"Well, why don't we destroy the remote then?" he pitched.

 

"That's no good, it could malfunction and shrink me again.  But without the remote, it could end up being permament.  And even if we steal it, mom can just get another one.  All I can do to stop it would be to convince my boss to deactivate the remote."

 

Derek was silent for a minute and sighed.  "Fine, I won't say anything if you don't want me to," he said in defeat.  Ashley sighed in relief and got off of him.

 

"Thanks Derek." she mumbled.

 

Derek sat up and turned away from her, trying not to let her see him blush.  "Don't mention it.  Look, I'll go shower.  Mom and dad are still expecting me to spend some time with them.  Feel free to take a spare outfit out of my luggage so you can at least get home," he said, walking towards the bathroom.

 

Ashley smiled to herself as he shut the door behind her.  It was a good thing she had such a good brother around.  Not to mention, now she had someone she could at least talk to about the horrors she had experienced.  It was like a terribly pressure in her chest finally had a valve to let it out.  And that was good enough for her to forgive him for the misunderstanding they just had.

 

She went through his suitcase and pulled out a pair of his underwear, sweatpants, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt.  It was multiple sizes too large and heavily baggy on her, but since it was sweats it wouldn't look too odd.  Kind of like a girlfriend in her boyfriend's clothes look.

 

While she was sitting on the bed, Carolyn decided to check up on the remote for that little homewreckers size.  She was surprised to see that her victim was back to full size.  Had she accidentally set the timer too short?

 

With a wicked grin, she cranked her size down to a mere millimeter and set it to half a day.  "That'll make up for lost time," she whispered.

 

Just as Ashley was about to get up and leave, she felt the familiar sensation of shrinking all over again.  "No!  No!  No!" she yelled, but it was too late.  She was shrunken down once again, trapped somewhere in her brother's clothing.

 

A few minutes later, the bathroom door swung open and Derek stepped out in just a towel.  "Ashley?  You still here?" he asked, looking around the room.  He shrugged as he didn't see her, she must have taken the chance and ran home as fast as she could.  "Don't blame her for leaving," Derek mumbled.

 

Derek also noticed that a full outfit had been laid out on the bed, his matching sweatsuit.  He smiled a bit.  He really did have the best sister.  Derek dropped the towel and slipped on his favorite outfit.  Even though they were sweats, it fit a bit snug against him and really showed off his physique.

 

Once he was clean and dressed, Derek walked back upstairs to see his mom in the kitchen.  "Oh, look at my handsome man!  Derek can you set the table for me?  Lunch is almost ready," she said happily.  

 

"Sure thing, mom," he said, adjusting his balls just before he grabbed the plates.  Unbeknownst to him, that adjustment made things much worse for tiny Ashley.  She had been caught in his underwear and was currently pressed up against the head of his cock.

 

"Derek!  Help me!  I'm stuck!" she yelled desperately.  He actually knew about what was happening to her!  He could actually help!  For once, she could be rescued from this torture!

 

But Derek failed to notice her struggles as he set the table.  Ray walked in just as Carolyn set out the food.  It was just some grilled chicken with rice and veggies, but Derek knew about his mom's healthy cooking style.

 

As he sat down, Derek felt something odd in his underwear again.  He reached down subtly, and gave it a move, trying to fix the itch.  As he did so, he felt something enter his cock slit, causing him to blush.

 

Then he felt the object start to squirm.  His eyes widened as he realized Ashley might not have actually made it out of the house.

 

"So how're classes going?  Are you keeping your grades up?" Ray asked as he cut into the chicken.  Derek was about to excuse himself from the table, but realized that might seem odd.  He had just come out of his room after all.  And he promised Ashley that he wouldn't say anything to them about what they did to her.

 

"Oh, it's alright," he said, cutting into his own food uncomfortably.  For the next hour, he picked as his food while talking to his parents about his time in college.  But the entire time, he was heavily conscious about the tiny person squirming that was slowly getting pushed further inside his penis.

 

He tried to adjust and pull her out a couple of times, but each time only served to push her deeper inside.  By the time he had finished lunch, Derek felt a wiggling sensation tickling him from inside of his balls.

 

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna take a nap in my room.  It's been a really long trip back," Derek said after washing his plate in the sink.  

 

"Oh, alright sweetheart.  We won't bug you any longer then," his mom replied, giving him a tight hug.

 

Derek walked back downstairs casually, then sprinted to his room.  He slammed the door shut and locked it behind him before ripping off all of his clothing.  Digging through his loving, Derek pulled out his fleshlight, which he nicknamed Miranda.  The squirming inside of his nuts was slowing down, making him worry that Ashley was losing her strength inside him.

 

The young man began to pump the fleshlight into his cock furiously hard and fast.  He kept at it for several minutes, but his cock was only at half-chub.  The fear of murdering his sister with his cock was slightly ruining the mood.

 

There was a way to make him cum easier, but it was rather embarrassing.  It was shameful, but he needed to do whatever it took to save his sister. 

"ASHLEY," a muffled voice came from the outside.  Ashley was inside a hot, cramped chamber filled with thick fluids.  She had strugled to remain afloat and avoid drowning for what felt like hours.  And now she heard her brother's voice answering her.  Did he finally realize what happened to her?

 

"ASHLEY I'M TRYING TO GET YOU OUT.  BUT I NEED YOU TO SQUIRM MORE.  YOU KNOW, RUB ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THERE," he said awkwardly.  She could practically see him rubbing his neck, which he always does when embarrassed. 

 

Ashley realized exactly what he was asking for.  Her brother was asking her to help him cum.  Normally, that would disgust her, but right now she needed to get out before she drowned.  For once, she would willingly get her family member off.

 

Ashley had no choice but to comply.  She rubbed against the slimy walls of her brother's testicle, even grinding her ass and tits against it.  There was an almost instant reaction, with her surroundings pulsing and churning.

 

Derek let out a whimper of pleasure as he felt the lovely tingle of the woman inside him.  He was starting to understand why his dad went to go see her for over a year.

 

It took less than a minute for Derek to shoot his load into the fleshlight, including the living speck of his sister.  Ashley took a breath of fresh air as she was finally back outside, only to get a mouthful of jizz as Derek continued shooting his load onto her bug sized body.

 

A few seconds later, Ashley was pulled out of the swimming pool of cum by two enormours fingers.  Derek held his small, cum soaked sister in front of his face, as he panted in exhaustion.

 

"Okay, this time I'll drive you home," he said with a small smirk.

Chapter 8 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next part of the Alternate Universe story.  Written with my anonymous writing partner.

Ashley was having a much needed self care day.  Just her having some apartment with a pizza and some mindless television.  A quiet relaxing evening just to herself.  No work, no family, and for once, no shrinking!  It felt so peaceful, and then her phone buzzed.

 

"Hello?" she answered.  

 

"Ashley!  Thank god you answered, I need some help!" her mom cried out on the other end, sounding worried.

 

"Mom?  What's wrong?" Ashley asked, pausing her show.

 

"Honey, it's your father.  He was out drinking with some co-workers, but he didn't want to leave so they left him.  Those guys were his ride, so now he's stuck there.  I need you to go pick him up and drive him home," she explained.  Ashley felt her eye twitch, regretting answering the phone.

 

"Mom, can't you pick him up?" she asked pleadingly.

 

"Sweetie, I would, but my car is still in the shop.  I don't get it back for another three days.  Your father's car is still parked at his work.  He spent all his cash at the bar.  Please Ashley?  I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't important."

 

Ashley let out a long sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose between two fingers.  "Fine, mom.  I'll go get dressed and pick him up," she said, caving to pressure.  No matter what's hapened in the past, she couldn't leave her dad in a bar all night.

 

"Thank you so much sweetie!  But the bar closes in fifteen minutes, just go there in your pajamas.  Okay, thank again, loev you!" she said swiftly before hanging up the phone.  Ashley sat with her mouth open for a solid minute before grunting and rushing out of her apartment.

 

Dressed in a thin, white tank top and booty shorts, Ashley got in her car and raced towards the bar.  She felt absolutely ridiculous looking like this, but at least it was late at night.  No one she knew would see her like this.

 

Ashley pulled into the parking lot and hopped out, leaving the keys in her car underneath the seat.  These clothes didn't have pockets, and she wasn't about to hold pointy keys in her cleavage.  Besides, it would only be a few minutes.  Ashley walked into the bar and grimaced.  It was completely empty except for one man slumped over the bar.  Even the bartender was nowhere in sight.

 

She sighed, wondering how her dad ended up being such a drunk and walked over to him.  "Dad?  It's time to go," she said, nudging his shoulder a couple times.  He groaned a bit, but stayed still.

 

"C'mon dad, mom says it's time to go home," she said again, trying to pull his shoulder off the bar.  Ray finally looked up a bit from the bar towards Ashley.  

 

"Ashley!  What're you doing here?" he slurred, reaching his arms out to embrace his daughter.  Ashley yelped a bit as strong arms picked her off the ground and pulled her into a hug.

 

"Daddy!  What are you doing?!" she yelled, unconsciously using the name he demanded from her at work.

 

"I'm not leaving yet!" Ray said stubbornly.  "I'm gonna go to that club and find my favorite stripper.  But don't tell your mother," Ray whispered as loudly as possible and began to laugh.

 

Before Ray could embarass her any further, Ashley felt herself getting pulled from the inside.  It was the first time she was somewhat happy to be shrunken again.

 

But that flicker of happiness faded when she noticed she was standing on top of twitching and shaking ground.  She gulped loudly and looked up, finding herself standing just above her dad's erection...at two inches tall.

 

"OH, FUCK YES!" Ray said, reaching down and grabbing Ashley off his crotch.  "THERE YOU ARE!  I GUESS YOU MISSED YOUR DADD TO MUCH TO STAY AWAY, HUH?" he asked with a big smile on his face.  Ashley gagged at his rancid beer breath.

 

"I MISSED YOU TOO, SLUT.  MY WIFE SAYS I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SEE YOU ANYMORE.  MADE YOU A LITTLE LONEY, DIDN'T I?" he taunted.  "BUT MAYBE THERE'S A WAY FOR US TO BE TOGETHER WITHOUT HER KNOWING?" he asked with a wink.

 

Ashley felt her heart drop at the question.  What on earth could he be planning now?

 

She receieved her answer as Ray brought her over his head and opened his mouth wide.  Ashley screamed as she hung above his maw, struggling to grab onto his finger for safety.  Ray took the squirming as excitement, however, and smiled a bit.

 

He let the naked woman drop from his grip before landing directly on his slick tongue.  Ray swished her around, rubbing her down with his tongue as he tasted her skin.  He kept his mouth open so his favorite slut could get one last look outside.  Then, without warning, he pushed her back towards his throat and swallowed.

 

He washed her down with a last of his beer and let out a loud belch.  "Oh fuck yeah, delicious.  If I can't keep you as a slut, I can keep you as a snack," he chuckled to himself, patting his gut.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley was in complete terror.  She had plummeted down her father's throat before landing in a pool with a splash.  She took a lungful of foul, sour air and began to tread water.  Her father's stomach was pitch black, hotter than an oven and reaked of beer and acid.

 

The constant churning muscles kept waves of stomach acids washing over her, making her skin start to itch.  "Dad!  Let me out of here!  Please, it's me!  Ashley!" she screamed before her head was dunked under the surface.

 

But Ray couldn't hear her.  He had fallen asleep once again at the bar counter.

 

Thankfully, he was woken up again about fifteen minutes later.

 

"Alright Ray, time's up.  Time to get going," an authoritative voice said while patting his back.  Ray looked up to see Roxxie, the bartender.  She was a tall and muscular woman with numerous tattoos and dyed red hair.  

 

"Ah, come on babe.  One more beer?" Ray asked, shaking his empty bottle at her.

 

"I told you half an hour ago, you're cut off.  And we're closing now.  I told you that you could stay another half hour to wait for a ride, and no one is here yet.  So you gotta go wait outside," she said firmly, folding her arms across her generous chest.

 

"Now don't be like that, how about we go to your place instead?" he asked, reaching aroudn her and grabbing her ass.

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Ray screamed as he was tossed out the front door.  He looked back towards the door, one of his eyes now black.

 

"I warned you to keep your hands off me, Ray.  Don't bother coming back unless you feel like apologizing," Roxxie said before locking the door to the bar.

 

"Fucking dykee," Ray grumbled shakily, getting to his feet with a feeling of indignation.  He tried to walk down the sidewalk, but stumbled with every step.  Was the room spinning?  It felt like everything was spinning and his stomach was churning.

 

Ray collapsed into some bushes and began to violently vomit.  He sprayed beer and bile and pieces of mostly digested steak from earlier in the night.  But another little morsel ended up getting launched back out too.

 

A few seconds later, Ashley felt herself growing back to her full height.  Ray looked up from his  own vomit to see the face of his dauhter, Ashley, looking back.

 

"Oh hey Ashley, when ddi you get here?" he asked with a chuckle.  A moment later, Ray collapsed onto his side and passed out cold.

 

Ashley sat there in the dirt, covered ni vomit while staring at her dad.  "You're such a piece of shit," she grumbled, getting to her feet and dragging her dad back over to the car.

 

It took nearly twenty minutes, but she managed to force him into the back seat.  She was dead silent as she drove her father home.  When she made it to their house, she didn't bother being careful.  She simply pulled her dad out and threw him on the front lawn before driving away.

 

Arriving back home, she walekd up the stairs to her floor.  As she walked towards her door, she heard her neighbor open the door and gasp.  She looked down at herself and saw she was still wearing only tattered remains of her pajama pants, and was still covered in vomit.

 

She looked at her stunned neighbor and sneered.  "Take a good, long look, James.  I know you watch me sunbathing, so enjoy it," she said venomously and flipped him off.  Storming back into her apartment, she texted her mom while heating up the shower.

 

"NEVER doing that again," she sent before washing off the mess.

 

Apparently, even a single self care day was impossible for her now.  She was starting to realize that she would be her parent's toy more often than she was ready for.

End Notes:

More to come....

Chapter 9 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

We're back with an alternate universe follow-up.  Written by my anonymous writing partner.  Hope you enjoy!

Ashley sighed happily as she hopped into the hot shower. Her last client of the day had finished directly on her, so she needed to clean up before is stared to get crusty on her.

At this stage in her career as a stripper (or borderline prostitute) she didn't feel disgust anymore when she got covered in bodily fluids. But there really was a refreshing feeling when the cum and saliva got washed away down the drain.

After a few minutes, she hopped out and wrapped a towel around herself as she stepped back into the changing room. As she started walking towards her changing station, she saw Paulina waiting for her there with a smile on her face.

"There she is! There's my big earner!" she exclaimed, getting up to hug Ashley.

"Hey Paulina, did you need something?" Ashley asked, a little confused by her boss's oddly friendly attitude.

"Ashley, girl! I've been checking the books. You've been my biggest money maker for three months in a row!" she said, wrapping her arms around Ashley and squeezing her tightly.

Ashley was surprised to hear that. Sure, she had been letting clients do worse and worse things to her recently. And yeah, every night when she comes in there are people already waiting to take her into the VIP booth. But out of all her co-workers, she was on top? That was a....conflicting feeling.

"And I have a very special prize for my top star!" Paulina said as she ended the hug. Reaching into her cleavage, the older woman pulled out a slightly sweaty envelope and pushed it into Ashley's hand.

Ashley opened it up in front of her and gasped at what she pulled out. "A weekend at San Polo's Wellness Resort?!" Ashley cried out. She recognized the name from several magazines. It was apparently one of the best Spa Resorts in the entire country. And Paulina paid for a deluxe package. Her room, meals, drinks and unlimited spa access would all be free for three days!

"A weekend for TWO!" Paulina corrected with a prideful smile. "Bring someone special along with you. Rest well and recover, then come back to work better than ever!" she said with a smile.

A weekend for two? Ashley's head began to turn, thinking of who she should bring with her. None of her co-workers could come, since they coulnd't really afford to be down two dancers over a long weekend. 

She couldn't really bring a date either. It was too short notice to suddenly take a long weekend. Not to mention, she wasn't really close enough to anyone to spend an entire weekend alone with them yet.

What about her family? Her brother was still at college, so he definitely couldn't go. Her dad was an absolute no. The last thing she needed was to spend three days with him wearing only a robe when her mom could shrink her at any moment.

That's it! Her mom! Mother's Day was coming up. She could say that she got this as a gift for her and seem like a good daughter. Not only that, if she tells her mom that it was a technology free weekend, maybe she can prevent her from bringing that damn size remote!

Three days of spa treatments without the risk of being bug sized? It was perfect!

--

The very next morning, Ashley called Carolyn to tell her the good news. Her mother was absolutely elated to hear about having a mom and daughter weekend at the spa. She was even happier when AShley suggested they go technology free. Her daughter couldn't spend the entire weekend on her phone. 

Before they knew it, the week was over and the weekend was upon them. Ashley came over and loaded her mom's luggage into her car. She and her mom said bye to her dad, but he seemed a little distracted by something. As they drove away, neither of them heard what he said as he made a phone call. "What do you mean she isn't available? The whole weekend?!" he exclaimed as they drove away.

The resort was a couple hours away from the town they lived in, but it wasn't a bad drive. Ashley and Carolyn sang songs along with the radio, talked about drama from their friends and gossipped about celebrities. 

Ashley felt so...warm inside. She had been avoiding her family ever since her mom got her hands on the device that shrinks her. She was so terrified of being known as the infamous stripper her dad had been seeing and getting disowned.

But without risk of that device, she could finally just spend some time with her mom like normal again.

Before she knew it, they were pulling up into the parking lot of the massive resort. As the valet took away their car and the bellhop grabbed their luggage, they couldn't help but gasp as they looked around the massive lobby. Everything was a pristine white, there were various pieces of artwork hanging from the walls, and an active fountain right inside.

They checked in quickly and spent some time exploring the hallways before eventually finding their room. It was such a large hotel, it would be easy to get lost.

As they opened the door, their luggage was already waiting for them inside. It was a large room with a big screen T.V., couch, desk...and a single king-sized bed.

"What? This can't be right," Ashley thought aloud. Shouldn't there be two beds? She looked down at the paperwork Paulina gave her about their all inclusive package. After taking a couple minutes of reading the fine print, she paled a little bit.

"Oh, I guess...I accidentally got the couples package," she said with a nervous chuckle. Carolyn laughed a little bit and gave Ashley a tight hug.

"Well, that's fine by me. It's not like it's the first time we've ever slept in the same bed," she said casually. Ashley paled a bit, remembering the time she passed out on their mattress after getting between her parents....intimate time.

"You used to crawl in our bed all the time when you were younger," Carolyn pointed out.

Ashley felt a bit relieved by the clarification. Of course, her mom knew nothing about what had happened to her when she had been shrunk. Or that she had ever been shrunken down before. "Yeah I guess so. Besides this is our weekend together. We might as well be together at night too," Ashley said in agreement.

--

After settling in, the pair changed out of their own clothes and into the bathrobes supplied by the resort and walked to the spa area. There was an entire hallway with different rooms they could go to for different treatments. Mud baths, mineral water baths, massages, saunas, steam rooms, facials. Anything they could think of, it was here.

They spent the next several hours trying out the sauna, a few different types of baths, and it ending with a massage. Ashley winced as the powerful fingers of the masseuse bore into her body. It hurt quite a bit, but once it was over, she felt amazing.

By the time they went back to their room, their skin was smooth and glowing. "This place is amazing," Carolyn mentioned as she looked at herself in the mirror. It had only been a few hours and she already looked five years younger.

"I wish we could live here," Ashley chimed in, sprawling back out on the bed.

"So, what do you think? Wanna go try out another area?" Carolyn asked from the bathroom.

"Mmmmm...actually I was thinking about getting a couple drinks from the bar. I think I've gotten enough treatment for one day," Ashley replied. Honestly, there's no way she could feel better than she did at this moment.

"Alright sweetie. Just make sure you're back in time for dinner. The room service menu is insane," Carolyn laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

Ashley stripped off her bathrobe and left it laying out on the bed. She started getting herself dressed, only to hear an odd noise coming from the bathroom. Luke a mechanical dial being twisted. Then, a familiar sensaion hit her.

In an instant, Ashley found herself shrinking once again. She gasped and looked around in a panic. Did her mom seriously shrink her the moment she said she was going somewhere else?

No, in the first place, she was naked under that robe. Where was she hiding the shrinking remote?!

No, now isn't the time to be worrying about that! Right now, she needs to find a safe place to hide until she grows back! Looking aroudn, she was currently on top of the bed. She didn't have a way down, but at least she had her robe!

Her mom had her own robe, and she would be leaving the room. So Ashley rushed over and hid herself beneath the collar of the fluffy white robe and waited. Once her mom left, she could try to hide somwehere better. Or maybe check her stuff for that damn size remote.

A few minutes passed by before she heard the heavy sound of footsteps thudding and leaving the bathroom. Ashley silently prayed that her hiding spot would be enough to avoid detection.

"ASHLEY?" Carolyn called out, looking aroudn the room. "MUST HAVE ALREADY LEFT," she muttered with a shrug. The giant woman walked towards her suitcase and began rummaging around.

"Wasn't she going to go back to the spa?" Ashley wondered aloud. What could she possibly be looking for?

The shrunken woman's eyes widened in terror when she saw the answer. "NOW FOR SOME QUALITY TIME," Carolyn said aloud with a broad smile, holding a large plastic object. Ashley felt her stomach churning as her mom brought an enormous dildo and set it down on the night stand.

"Oh god, why do I have to be aroudn for this?" Ashley said as her mom began to apply some lubricant to the ten inch beast.

After she finished applying the lube, her head suddenly turned and looked directly at Ashley! The tiny girl ducked her head back beneath the collar, praying that her mom hadn't seen her.

"HMM, ME AND ASHLEY ARE SHARING THE BED, SO I SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP IT CLEAN," she thought aloud. Ashley felt a little bit of relief that she hadn't been spotted, then felt her surroundings shift.

She yelped as the orbe was lifted off the bed and tossed away onto a nearby chair. Ashley tried her best to grab onto the material while it was being lifted, but she was too slow. Instead of sticking with the safety of the robe, she flew off towards the night stand!

Ashley landed on a glob of fluid that instantly clung to her body. Her head was spinning, but she quickly realized where she was. She was on the giant head of her mom's dildo!

She tried to run away and escape, but the glob of lube was impending her movements. Even if she moved her limbs, there was no traction to move her forward!

Meanwhile, Carolyn spread a couple towels across the bed in preparation. Ashley whimpered as her mother stripped out of her own robe, standing completely naked in the room. She tried to fight harder to escape, but it was too late. Carolyn stepped over and picked up her dildo, staring down at it and her daughter hungrily.

"Mom! Please don't do this! I'm here! I'm down here!" she screamed in desperation. But unfortunately for her, she was too small for her voice to reach her mother's ears as she hopped onto the bed.

Ashley couldn't escape her fate as Carolyn plopped onto the bed and brought the bead of her toy towards her eager pussy lips. Without even warming herself up, she slid the tip inside herself. The soudn of her moan easily drowned out the noise of Ashley screaming in terror.

Carolyn began to slowly push and pull the thick toy inside herself, moaning loudly as she was starting to heat up. Meanwhile, Ashley was screaming and panicking as she felt her naked body, rubbing against the inside of her mom's vagina.

Over the next few minutesm she began to speed things up. Carolyn pumped the dildo faster and deeper as she began to pant.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she moaned aloud, groping one of her breasts with her free hand. She was enjoying her time alone, unaware of Ashley desperately trying not to fall off her dildo.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Ashley screamed as she slid off the head of the dildo. The lube made her slide right off the plastic head once she was inside her mom's pussy. The pumping sex toy smashed into her again moments later, shoving her much deeper inside.

The thick smell of sex and muffled sounds of her mom's moaning overwhelmed her senses. Ashley felt disgusted with her position and desperately wanted to escape. But she knew that until her mother finished, she would never be able to escape past that thick, plastic rod.

Plus, she couldn't even try to rest for a moment. Her mom was pumping the toy so fast and hard, she kept getting slammed deeper inside. It felt like a car ran her over each time. She could feel her bones creaking, threatening to break if she took much more abuse.

She had to accept her situation, and crawl deeper before her mom's dildo crushed her to death. Ashley hated crawling deeper willingly, but she wasn't willing to die over it. Besides, how long could her mom even last at her age?

As she would learn quickly, extremely long. Carolyn was always a sexually active woman, with her and Ray having frequent sex ever since the kids moved out of their home. For the next forty-five minutes, she rode her sex toy hard. She switched positions several times, fitting nearly the entire dildo inside her pussy near the end of it.

Finally feeling sweaty and exhausted, Carolyn screamed as she finally came. She ripped the toy out of her womanhood as it flexed and quivered before gushing cum onto the towels below. Carolyn collapsed back against the bed, panting and quivering with a bright smile on her face.

As she lay in her glorious afterglow, she didn't notice a small lump slipping out of her pussy with her wave of cum. Once she landed on the towel, AShley sprung up and gasped, sucking in the clean air before entering a coughing fit. 

She hadn't expected to be trapped in her mom's snatch for that long! She had nearly suffocated! There was very little air in there anyways, and it reeked of her mom's sex. Not to mention, she could barely take in a full breath before her mom's dildo squished her against the hot vaginal walls.

Ashley looked back, seeing her mom's pussy just above her head and shuddered. She needed to move. If she saw her lying in a puddle of cum, who knows how she would decide to punish her?!

Ashley slowly rose to her feet, wincing in pain. She was covered in bruises and every muscle of her body was screaming at her. All the relief of the spa treatments from earlier was gone. Once she grew back to normal, she would happily go back and rest for the entire weekend.

As she moved across the bed, she rubbed off most of her mother's cum from her skin. But she couldn't get all of it off her skin, or the taste out of her mouth. But at least she could move at a normal pace.

Ashley started towards the edge of the bed. If she could get close enough to the night stand, she could try jumping over to it and hiding behind the alarm clock or something until she finally grows back.

The only problem is that it'll put her close to her mom's head, where she could be easily spotted. But from the look on her face, she'll be laying still for a while. Ashley shuddered and looked away, trying not to look too much at her naked mother of her sex face. 

She nearly made it all the way before Carolyn moaned a little bit. Her arm shifted, bumping into Ashley's tiny form.

"Noooooo!" Ashley yelled as she was pushed off the side of the bed. She flailed around, hoping to grab onto anything. But there was nothing within reach as she plummeted down. Then, her body crashed into something semi-soft.

It slightly cushioned her landing, but she still had the air knocked out of her. As she gasped and wheezed, she saw her enormous naked mother get off the bed and stretch. "FUCK! I'M THIRSTY," Carolyn said aloud, her voice sounding slightly scratchy. Which made sense, considering she had been moaning and screaming for nearly an hour.

Ashley watched her mom get up and walk away, not noticing her down below. She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on breathing. It took her a minute, but she did manage to catch her breath.

Once she recovered a bit, she sat up and looked around her surroundings. She seems to have fallen into her mother's purse. The object that helped cushion her landing was....a pack of mint gum?

Just as she was standing up, the purse shook and knocked her back down. Carolyn's manicured hand entered the purse, rummaging aroudn blindly.

Ashley yelped as the large fingers grazed her skin before rubbing against the gum pack. "AHA," Carolyn said as she grabbed the pack of gum, pinning Ashley against it in the process. She pulled out the pack and slid one of the gum sticks out. She unwrapped the piece with one hand and tossed the pack back into her purse with the empty wrapper.

Lisa fell out of her mom's hand, and she tried to grab the only thing within reach to avoid falling to her death. Her hands latched onto the piece of gum before she even thought of the consequences.

Carolyn popped the piece of gum in her mouth and began to casually chew it, as she switched on the hotel T.V. It seems that they even offered a free movie package with their room. Sweet!

Ashley screamed and scrambled around inside her mother's mouth as she began to chew her gum. Her large, slick tongue was idly moving around, pushing her all aroudn her mouth. Ashley had to dod the sharp, white columns as they continuously moved up and down, grinding the gum into a wad.

She tried crawling towards her mom's lips, but every time she got even halfway there, the tongue would scoop her up and deposit her back near the molars. Ashley managed to leap away just as the gum joined her in the back corner of the mouth.

Not only did she have to avoid the chomping teeth and the dark pit of the throat, but she also needed to avoid the gum itself. It that sticky substance touched her, she'd end up stucking inside and chewed to ribbons along with it.

Carolyn frowned a little as she tasted something off about her gum. There was a flavor in there besides the mint. One that she quickly realized!

She shrugged her shoulders a bit as she recognized the taste of her own cum. Maybe there was still some on her fingers when she put the gum in her mouth> Oh well, the taste would fade soon.

Ashley grunted as her mom's tongue suddenly began to taste her. The large, heavy muscle pressed against her cheek and rubbed her all over. The cum stuck to her skin and was replaced with slick saliva as she was tasted all over. 

When the tongue finally moved away, Ashley thought she might have a second to breathe. But she was wrong. She screamed as the tongue scooped up the ball of gum and brought it towards her!

"No no no no no no!" Ashley yelled, trying to jump to the side. But she slipped on the wet gums and face planted in a puddle of spit before the gum pressed against her back. Ashley screaed in fear as the gum moved again, with her stuck in it.

She thought that her life would end then and there. Crushed painfully underneath her unaware mother's perfect, white teeth. But instead, the ball of gum was brought to her lips.

Carolyn was watching a random drama movie as she pressed the gum against her lips to blow a bubble. She was always pretty good with her mouth, so she was obviously great at blowing bubbles.

She blew all the air in her lungs out in one go, blowing a large bubble easily. Ashley gasped as she found herself surrounded on all sides by bright pink walls, thin enough that she could see through them. She could see the entire room through the pink lens.

As she tried to stand up, the floor of the gum bubble failed to support her weight.

POP!

The bubble popped, sending Ashley back downwards. She had a soft landing on her mom's left breast, bouncing a few times as the pliant skin gave her a painless landing.

"AW SHIT!" Carolyn cursed as the bubble burst. The bubble was too big and popped all over her face. She sat up and walked over to the bathroom to wash off the sticky treat. Ashley yelled as she tumbled downwards when her mom sat up.

She slid down her breast, tumbled against her soft belly, and scraped against her bush before landing back on the mattress. As Carolyn got up, she was left along on the bed.

"Oh thank god," Ashley muttered as she watched her mom walk away. She finally had a moment to rest.

As she thought that, her body suddenly shot upwards. In an instant, she was back to her original size!

"Wha?" she muttered out loud.

"Ashley? Are you back?" Carolyn called from the bathroom. Ashley looked down at herself, seeing that she was covered in bruises, cuts, cum and saliva. She sprang up and threw her bathrobe back on just as Carolyn poked her head out of the bathroom.

"Oh my god, Ashley! What happened to you?" Carolyn exclaimed as she saw her daughter. She looked like a mess! Her hair was tangled and messy, with chunks of gum stuck in it. Her face was shiny with some kind of fluid and there was a bruise on her cheek.

"Oh! Um there was a...group of European college students! Yeah they invied me back to their room and they party...a little too hard for me," Ashley lied, not wanting to tell her mom about the hour she spent in her pussy.

"Well geez, Ashley, be more careful! You could meet some real weirdos out in the world, so don't just go to someone's hotel room!" she scolded before walking back into the bathroom.

--

AFter convering up her lie, AShley got herself cleaned off and went straight to sleep. The rest of the weekend proceeded smoothly. Ashley and Carolyn spent most of the day at the spa, getting as much treatment as they could.

They ate dinner together, watched corny movies together, and slept closely together in the same bed at night. After the first day, Ashley never left her mother's side in fear of her using the shrinking remote once again.

Despite the near death experience, it actually did turn out to be a perfect weekent! And before they knew it, their weekend was already over.

After driving back home, Ashley was taking her mom's suitcases out of the car as she and Ray made out on the front porch. "Awkward," she said to herself, causing them to stop kissing and laugh.

"Oh Ashley, you know your parents love each other. It's not something to be embarrassed about!" Carolyn teased.

"Besides, just be glad this is the worst thing you've seen," her father teased, eliciting a light shove from his wife.

Ashley shivered a little bit, remembering all the worse, worse, worse things she's witnessed them doing when she was tiny. "I'll just take these to your room," Ashley responded, dragging the bags towards their room.

"Thanks sweetie! Oh and take out my flats please! In the big bag. I need to catch up on chores that your father forgot to do," Carolyn said, leaning her head against Ray's chest.

"I didn't say I forgot to do chores," Ray said in defense.

"You don't have to say it. I already know you did," she teased at him before pulling him into another kiss.

Ashley groaned and dragged her mom's suitcase into her room. She tossed the bags on the bed and dug around before finding the flats her mom requested. Her mom didn't say what she wanted her to do with them, so she just dropped them on the floor and turned to leave.

But before she could take a single step, she felt her body being reduced in size. In a flash, she was a quarter inch tall, and standing on the insole of her mom's well-worn flats.

The sound of thudding steps approched her from the hallway, and started coming closer.

"Oh come on! This weekend was almost perfect!" Ashley screamed at her mother as she stepped into the room. Obviously, she didn't hear her as she began to slide her bare feet into her favorite flats.

"I just wanted one weekend," Ashley muttered as her mom's foot slammed into her.

End Notes:

More to come.

Chapter 10 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  What happens when a stripper shrinks at a frat house???

Ashley sighed to herself as the car came to a stop in front of the large building. The blaring music from inside made the car windows shake from the sheer bass of the beat. Checking her phone, she saw that it was almost midnight...but the party seemed to just be starting.

“Remember, just give me a call when you’re ready for a pickup,” Hank said as he parked. Hank was one of the security guards at the SW Express, one of the ones that Ashley trusted to keep her safe.

“Yeah, yeah...I’m just wondering why I agreed to do this,” Ashley said with a dry chuckle. As she stared out the window, she remembered the conversation she had with Paulina the day before.

Paulina was hoping to branch out the business and bring in new clients. So, when a fraternity sent her an email asking her to provide entertainment, she agreed right away! Since Ashley has been allowing clients to do more and more severe things to her without a complaint, she decided to send her out as entertainment.

Ashley wanted to refuse...but Paulina said she could take the entire week off after doing this while also keeping all the tips. Not to mention, there was no shrinking during this party. Since they were away from the shop, Paulina couldn’t afford to send enough security guards to keep her safe.

Ashley had not given any regular pole dances in almost a year. She basically spends all her time in the VIP rooms when she walks into work. Oh well...all she had to do was dance on a pole for the night for a bunch of drunk dudes and then leave. That shouldn’t be too hard.

She got out of the car and pulled her coat tighter around herself.
“Alright Hank, keep an eye on your phone. I should only be a few hours, but who knows what some drunk frat boy will try” she said, closing the door and walking away.

As Ashley walked up to the front door, it swung open before she could even knock.

“BOYS! WE! HAVE! THE! STRIPPER!!!!” a blonde dude in a baseball hat screamed. A roar erupted from the men inside in celebration of her arrival and it took all of Ashley’s willpower not to scowl at them.

“That’s right~ Who’s here to have a good time?!” Ashley yelled as she strut inside the frat house. The crowd roared again at her words, parting the way to let her inside. She made sure to shake her hips around a bit with every step she took to give the guys behind her a show.

She looked around a bit and found the living room where they set up the stripper pole. As she walked up to it, she whipped around to face the frat boys.

“Alright boys...let’s party!” she said, ripping off her coat to reveal her half naked body. The men yelled in excitement as she swung her coat around overhead before tossing it onto the couch. She boldly stepped up to the pole and began to dance.

She swung herself around with expert precision, making sure to slow down and show off her assets every minute or so for the men watching her. After ten minutes, she ripped off her top piece and tossed it into the crowd. One of the guys snatched it out of the air and sniffed it eagerly.

Ashley looked away to avoid cringing and continued dancing for the men. She knew that they would tip better if they thought she was into them all. An ego boost worked for all men.

She spent nearly an hour dancing atop the stage before she stopped. Her body was coated with a layer of sweat and her breathing was getting heavy.
“Alright fellas, I’m gonna take ten” she called out before stepping off the stage. There was a collective moan from the crowd as they began to walk away, not showing any interest as she put her coat back on.

Pulling a bottle of water out of the coat, she chugged most of it down in one go. Pole dancing was a lot harder than most people thought. It was extremely physical work that demanded her staying in peak physical condition. Her body was toned and sexy thanks to it though.

As she checked her phone, she sighed again. She was hired to perform for another couple hours. With a small groan, she got up and walked towards the stage…

But she felt a familiar sensation.

“Oh god...mom please, no, not tonight” she mumbled to herself as she felt her body being reduced in size. She shrunk right out of her clothes and stood butt naked on the floor. Her heart raced as she looked around in a panic, seeing the dozens of giant men buzzing around the room.

This is exactly what she was afraid of! She needed to get out of here before one of these guys crushed her underfoot! Looking both ways, it seems that no one noticed that she had shrunk. At least she didn’t have to worry about being kidnapped by one of these bros. Ashley started running towards the couch, trying to hide beneath it until she could grow back.

But as she ran, a mountain sized body crashed into the floor in front of her! She screamed and jumped back in surprise, looking around in a panic.

It was a man with dark brown hair in front of her, he was only wearing a pair of thin shorts. His six pack abs were on full display as he started to pick himself back up. He let out a deep belch, making Ashley gag from the intense beer smell washing over her.

“OOPS…” he mumbled to himself with a goofy grin. It seems that he stumbled over himself and fell down. He started to get off the ground...when he noticed the naked figure of Ashley right in front of him.

“OH FUCK YES” he said to himself as he reached down for her. Ashley began to run away, but the drunk man snatched her up with ease. She tried to pry his fingers off her body, but his grip was absolute. “AREN’T YOU THE STRIPPER? WHY’RE YOU TINY?” he asked her with a slight drunken slur.

“Well...what happened is-” she started.
“BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!” the man cut her off with another belch with enough force to blow her hair back. Ashley scowled as bits of spit landed on her and the beer stink stung her eyes.

“OOPS...SORRY...I’M A LIL DRUNK…” he said with a laugh. As he finally stood up, he looked down at Ashley like a hungry animal. “I’M GONNA SAVE YOU FOR LATER…” he told her with a wink. His free hand reached down and pulled open the front of his shorts and underwear.

“Oh, don’t you dare-” Ashley started to threaten. But she couldn’t finish her thought as the man dropped her. She plummeted down before landing on his large dick. Ashley latched onto it to avoid falling further down, which made the frat boy smile at her.

He snapped his shorts closed once again before rejoining the party, enjoying the feeling of her naked body against his junk.

Ashley held onto his penis as the man started walking, causing her surroundings to shake and sway around. She herself was about an inch tall...and she noticed that his flaccid penis was almost ten times her size. These guys might act like animals, but she’d be lying if she said that they weren’t hot.

After a few minutes, she felt the cock beneath her twitch and grow slightly. Then something pressed into her from the outside, squishing her against his cock. What was happening out there?!

The man had walked aimlessly around the party, sipping a beer. But as he walked towards the dance floor, he spotted another prey. A blonde chick dancing by herself wearing only a tube top and short shorts.

Forgetting all about the tiny stripper, he walked up behind her and started grinding against her ass without a word. She looked back in disgust and tried to step away, but he kept trying to rub his erection against her.

“Get away from me you creep!” she yelled, shoving him back. He got angry at that, his eyes switching from lust to anger.
“Listen here, you stupid bitch!” he said, marching towards her with his hand clenched in a fist. But before he could take two steps, another guy walked up and swung on him. The shirtless man was knocked onto his ass instantly.
“Leave her alone, shit for brains” the man that punched him said before walking off with her. The shirtless man was instantly knocked out from the blow and began snoring only a few seconds later.

Two minutes later, Ashley crawled out of his shorts and dusted herself off while standing on his abs.
“Thank god he didn’t get kicked in the nuts” she said aloud as she spat on his unconscious body. This is why she couldn’t stand frat boys.

With her captor knocked out, she climbed down his shorts to the floor and looked around. She was fairly close to the front door now. It wouldn’t take her too long to reach the door...and if she was outside, maybe she could wait in the yard until she grew back to normal?

As she started walking towards the door, a shadow fell over her.

“OH DUDE, MARC GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!” another man exclaimed from above. An asian man wearing a backwards baseball cap had his phone out, snapchatting the shirtless man’s unconscious body. As he zoomed in on his face, he noticed something down on the floor.

“OH SHIT! LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY SHRUNK THE STRIPPER!” the man exclaimed as he locked onto Ashley. She gasped and started running away from the man. She just escaped from one asshole, she did NOT want to get caught by another!

But as she ran, a sneaker landed directly in front of her to block her path. She was running too fast and smashed into the shoe, knocking her onto her ass.

“OOH, WICKED WIPE OUT!” he yelled as he scooped her off the ground. As soon as she was in his hand, he started walking out of the dancefloor while recording her. “LOOKS LIKE IT’S JORDAN’S LUCKY DAY!” he said while zooming in on her tits.

Ashley tried to cover herself up with her hands while glaring at him. For some reason, being recorded like this made her feel extremely self conscious…
“Let me go, asshole! This was NOT a part of the agreement!” she yelled at him. But the man, Jordan, simply took her into an empty room while ignoring her complaints.

They seemed to be in some kind of game room, with a large tv and a pool table in the center. He walked them over to the couch and sat down with a wicked smile.
“SO SEXY...DON’T YOU THINK IT’S NOT FAIR THAT YOU’RE GETTING PAID ONLY TO DANCE? MAYBE YOU SHOULD WORK A LITTLE EXTRA FOR YOUR MONEY” he said, unzipping his skinny jeans.

“I work plenty hard! Now let me go, creep!” she yelled back, trying to jump off his palm. But he reached around and pushed her back into his hand before clicking his tongue.
“TSK TSK TSK! THAT’S NOT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO HAVE! I GUESS YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SHOW A MAN SOME PROPER RESPECT...FOR INSTANCE, WHEN I WANT YOU TO EARN YOUR KEEP, YOU THANK ME FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!” he said, dropping her onto his cock.

Ashley hit the cock head and started to slide down, but Jordan responded before she could reach his base. His hand wrapped around his cock and Ashley, pressing her against his shaft and rubbing her up and down. Ashley screamed and struggled, but that only served to pleasure him even more.

Jordan moaned and laughed as he felt the tiny naked body against his cock. He dragged her back up to his cock head, positioning her face above the slit of his cock.
“KISS IT YOU CUNT! MAKE OUT WITH MY DICK!” he demanded with a laugh. Looking up, Ashley saw that this asshole was still snapchatting the whole thing!

She was about to call him out on his shit...but suddenly felt her body shrinking once again. Her body was reduced to a millimeter tall...and was unfortunately still above his slit. Ashley screamed as she began to fall headfirst down the slit of his cock.

Jordan gasped as he felt the naked bitch enter his penis. He zoomed in on her as his erect cock began to accept more and more of her naked body.

“FUCK YEAH! YOU LIKE BEING COCK FOOD, CUNT?” he mocked as he pushed her deeper inside with his finger. Ashley kicked and flailed, but she couldn’t stop her descent.
“No! God damnit no!” she screamed as her body slid into the narrow tube of the man’s penis.

It didn’t take long for her to be deposited into a lake of thick white fluid. As she splashed into it, she desperately tried to climb her way back out. But all she could do was scramble against the slimy walls, finding no purchase to climb back out.

Jordan continued recording as her hips, legs, and feet vanished inside his dick. He followed the tiny lump as it moved down his shaft and into the balls. He turned it back to selfie mode and looked into the camera.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you properly tip a sex worker. By feeding them to your own tip” he said before sending out the video.

He stood up and rejoined the party, loving the tingling feeling inside his balls. The tiny bitch must be fighting up a storm...but that only served to turn him on. He started chugging beer with his bros, showing off the video to his frat bros. He got plenty of claps on the back and high fives, not to mention plenty of jealous looks.

After twenty minutes, he felt her struggles weakening a bit inside him. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was getting too drunk to notice it, or because she was dying inside him. Either way, he was about ready to call it a night and fall asleep.

He felt someone tapping on his shoulder aggressively, so he turned around to see a very angry woman.
“K-Kloe?! Babe, wh-what are you doing here?” Jordan asked in surprise, seeing his girlfriend. She was a tall african american woman, with her arms crossed in front of her bulging breasts.
“What am I doing here? What the fuck are do you think YOU’RE doing, Jordan?” she asked, holding up her phone. The asian man paled a bit as he saw the video of the stripper on her screen. He gulped nervously, realizing that he must have sent it to her.

“Look, babe, I can explain-” Jordan started, raising his hands in defense. Kloe reached out and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him behind her as she led him away from the party. She led them up the stairs to the bedrooms. She pushed Jordan into his room and locked the door behind her.

“Get on the bed. Pants off. Now” she said firmly. It was clearly not a request. Jordan swallowed nervously and stripped off his skinny jeans and underwear. As he sat down on the bed, Kloe noticed that he was already rock solid.

“I know that’s not because of me” she said, walking over and grabbing his penis with her hand. Jordan moaned a little as she lowered her gaze towards his testicles. “I bet it’s from that woman you shoved in here, huh?” she asked rhetorically.

Jordan was about to answer...but instead moaned in response as he felt Kloe’s tongue run from his base, along the shaft, to his head. The dominant woman didn’t waste any time licking and sucking at his penis, making the cocky man twitch and squirm. Kloe definitely gave the best blowjobs on campus. And mix her skill together with the little bitch tickling the inside of his balls, he couldn’t resist in the slightest.

It only took a couple minutes before he shot his load directly into her mouth, filling it with his semen. Jordan fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. He was floating on Cloud Nine.

Kloe swirled the semen around in her mouth as she stood up over him. What a pathetic man, couldn’t even last five minutes. She walked over to his bathroom and turned on the sink, warming up some water.

She spat Jordan’s load into her hand, bringing her hand to her eyes. After scanning it for a couple seconds, she spotted a small lump mixed in.

“AHA! FOUND YOU!” she said to herself, scooping Ashley’s body out with her other hand. She washed the cum off her hands before looking down at the tiny lady.

Ashley was gasping for air as she was pulled out of the sticky pool. She had nearly drowned inside Jordan’s balls. If this woman had come even a few minutes later, she would be dead! Now...she just needed to find out what she wanted from her…

“HEY….SORRY ABOUT JORDAN. ARE YOU ALRIGHT?” the giantess asked her in a kind tone. “HERE, LET’S GET YOU CLEANED OFF A LITTLE FIRST” she said, bringing her other hand over Ashley. She dropped some warm water onto her head to help wash off the rest of his cum.

Ashley was a little confused...but extremely grateful for her help. She rinsed off the sticky fluids, which did make her feel a little better. As she did so, she felt her size shifting once again. This time, she was grown to about a centimeter tall. Still much smaller than she’d prefer...but at least a little more noticeable now.

“Thank you. Really, thank you. I’d be dead if you hadn’t rescued me” Ashley called up to the stranger. The beautiful giantess gave her a breathtaking smile and laughed.
“DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT. AND AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY FOR JORDAN. HE’S NORMALLY SUCH A SWEET GUY, BUT BEING AROUND THESE FRAT GUYS TURNS HIM INTO SUCH AN ASSHOLE. AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE WHEN HE DRINKS” she explained.

“OH, I’M KLOE BY THE WAY!”
“Ashley.”
“WELL, ASHLEY, I’M SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT! WHEN I SAW IT ON HIS SNAP, I RACED OVER HERE TO GET YOU OUT! YOU’RE NOT GONNA...PRESS CHARGES OR ANYTHING, RIGHT?” she asked nervously.

Ashley was taken aback by this woman. It had been so long since someone treated her with so much respect when she was shrunk...it honestly felt kinda refreshing.

“Um...no...probably not. It’s not exactly something easy to prove happened normally, you know? Besides...it might have been worth it to meet someone as nice as you” she said with a smile.
“OOH, CUTE AND SWEET! I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO LEAVE JORDAN FOR YOU” she replied with a wink. “ANYWAYS...IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU? I MEAN, I HAVE TO WATCH OVER JORDAN FOR THE NIGHT TO MAKE SURE HE’S ALRIGHT. IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT I COULD PASS YOU OFF TO? ANYONE YOU KNOW?” she offered.

“Um...no. I don’t know anybody here” Ashley responded.
“OH...SO YOU REALLY WERE THE STRIPPER…” she said aloud. She immediately realized how that must have sounded, since she gasped right after. “N-NOT THAT IT’S A BAD THING! HONESTLY, MORE POWER TO YOU GIRL!”
“Um...thanks? Look...if you could just bring me to the front yard, that’s good enough for me. My shrinking should have a time limit, so if I hide until I grow back then it’s fine with me” she explained.
“YEAH, I CAN DO THAT!” Kloe said, walking out with Ashley hidden in her fist.

Kloe slipped through the party, dodging the drunken dudes and horny assholes. She had been here enough times to know how. Walking out the front door, she placed Ashley on the ground in front of the steps.

“ARE YOU SURE YOU DON’T WANNA JUST STAY IN THE ROOM WITH US? I COULD PROBABLY KEEP AN EYE ON YOU” she offered. Ashley thought about it...but didn’t want to be anywhere near Jordan.
“No, that’s alright. Thanks for the offer though” she replied.
“ALRIGHT...BUT TRY AND FIND ME ONCE YOU’RE BIG AGAIN. I’LL WRITE MY PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU IN CASE YOU WANT TO HANG OUT” she said, patting Ashley’s head before walking back inside.

Ashley felt her cheeks flush a little bit as she watched Kloe walk away. She was really tempted to take her up on that offer…

Unfortunately, Ashley focused a bit too much on the curvy ass walking away and not enough attention to her surroundings.

“WOAH…” a husky voice said from behind her. She spun around to see another man looking down at her. It was a blonde man with bright red eyes. He was clearly stoned. “ARE YOU LIKE...A TINY PERSON?” he asked, leaning his face closer to her.

“Um...yeah. I guess so” she replied awkwardly, slowly stepping away from him. But as she was backpedaling, she felt a warm wall press into her back. His hand.

Fuck.

“THAT’S FUCKING RAD…” he said, picking her up by the legs. “OH DAMN, I KNOW THE PERFECT USE FOR YOU!” he exclaimed, loosely carrying her back inside the frat house. Damnit, she had just escaped!

The man carried her over to the kitchen, where a chubby man without a shirt was preparing shotgunning a beer.
“LOGAN! BRO! YOU READY FOR THE BEER BONG?” the stoner asked.
“ANYTIME, BRO!” the chubby man responded, smashing the empty beer can against his head.

The stoner grabbed the beer bong and stood up on a stool over Logan’s head. He placed the tube inside his mouth and smiled happily down at Ashley.

“HERE IT COMES BRO!” he exclaimed, tossing Ashley inside it. She yelled and grabbed onto the tube. Luckily there were enough ridges for her to latch onto. As she looked down, she could see Logan’s pulsating throat directly under her. As she looked back up, she gasped.

The stoner cracked open a beer, winked at Ashley, then began to pour. Ashley’s grip was instantly lost as a tidal wave of beer crashed into her. She screamed in terror as she was instantly washed directly down the stranger’s throat as he chugged the beer.

She quickly descended down the esophagus, splashing down in his stomach. As she breached the surface and took a breath, the sour smell of beer and acids assaulted her senses. She was struggling to stay above the surface as the beer sloshed inside his churning gut.

As Logan finished chugging the beer, he raised his hands up and roared in victory. His friends yelled in excitement too, dapping him up and slapping his back.

Completely unaware of the secret addition to his drink, he continued chugging beer and partying with his friends. He was already completely wasted, but he continued smashing beers as they were passed to him. As a large fellow, he was well known as a heavyweight drinker at the fraternity.

While Ashley struggled to deal with the constantly rising beer levels, she was also a little thankful for the constant flow of liquid. It seems that it was helping to ward off the digestive acids. After staying afloat for over half an hour, her skin barely tingled.

But her limbs were starting to get tired. She tried to just float naturally, but the waves kept knocking into her. It was as if his stomach was trying to tell her to stay under and accept her fate as food.

Another 15 minutes went by before Logan walked to the bathroom to take a leak. He spent nearly five minutes relieving his bladder from all the fluids he took in. As he started walking back to the kitchen, he suddenly fell forward in the middle of the hallway and passed out.

A guy passing by simply pushed him onto his side and kept walking away. Ashley felt a little grateful at first. The splashing had lessened significantly, allowing her to simply float on her back for another half hour and regain her strength.

But then she felt the acids resurfacing, causing her skin to sting in certain areas.
“Fuck...is this really how I’m going to die?” she asked aloud, tears stinging her eyes.

As she thought that, Logan’s body suddenly started to convulse. His stomach shook violently before the lake of beer and acid began to flow upwards.

The large man vomited in his sleep, spewing bile in the middle of the hallway.
“DUDE, GROSS!” a woman yelled as she stepped over his bile. Ashley sat up in it, thanking any god that would listen for letting her out of there.

But her skin was still itching all over… she needed to wash off the lingering acids. She ran down the hallway towards the kitchen. As she passed by the doorway to the living room, she stopped in her tracks. There was a knocked over water bottle!

She ran over to it as fast as she could. The cap was missing, so there was only a bit left inside. But she only needed a little.

Dipping her arms inside, she pulled out handfuls of water and started washing herself off once again. The water instantly relieved her sore red skin, and the tingling sensations of the acids were gone.

“Fuck...how many times am I gonna need to bathe in one night?” she asked herself. With a sigh, she looked around her surroundings. She was already underneath the couch in the living room...her original idea for a hiding spot.

If she stays put here, maybe she’ll actually be safe for the night. She reached in again, taking out some water to drink. Her throat was sore and hoarse from screaming for her life all night…

As she was drinking, a loud THUD sounded out behind her. Ashley jumped, spinning around at the noise. There was a black, metallic object that slid under the couch a bit aways from her.

“DUDE, MY VAPE!” someone yelled in frustration. Someone ran over to the couch and crouched down, locking onto the vape instantly. Ashley stood perfectly still as he snatched the device out from under there, hoping to avoid being noticed. She saw a skinny hispanic man’s face as he peered below.

The giant grabbed his vape and pulled it away before standing back up. Ashley heard the sound of it turning on as he took a pull off it.

“OH THANK GOD THIS STILL WORKS” he said aloud. Then, Ashley felt herself getting yanked from behind! “DON’T THINK I DIDN’T NOTICE YOU, SEXY LITTLE THING” he said as he brought Ashley in front of his face.

Ashley sighed, realizing that anything she said or did at this point would be pointless. It hasn’t worked a single time tonight.
“Let’s just get this over with” she sighed in defeat. He was gonna do whatever he was gonna do.

“GOD I’D GIVE ANYTHING TO FUCK YOU...BUT I’M ABOUT TEN SECONDS AWAY FROM PASSING OUT” he said with a laugh. Ashley noticed that his eyes were slightly bloodshot. There must be weed in his vape.

“SO...I’M JUST GONNA HAVE TO PLAY WITH YOU IN THE MORNING” he said with a flirtatious wink. Ashley rolled her eyes.

The man pulled her around behind himself and pulled open the back of his pants. Ashley groaned as he brought her down to his asscheeks. She thought he was gonna wedge her in there...but he didn’t stop there.

“Oh fuck me” Ashley muttered under her breath as she was pressed headfirst against his puckered anus. The young man bit his lip as he loosened up, pushing Ashley up his half up to her waste.

Pressing a finger on her butt, he pushed her body the rest of the way in.
“OH FUCK, YOU FEEL GOOD IN THERE. MAYBE I’LL LET MY BOYFRIEND FUCK YOU OUT OF THERE TOMORROW” he taunted as he walked towards the bedrooms, enjoying the feeling of her squirming in there.

Ashley kicked and clawed her surroundings in frustration. His rectum was hot, damp, and smelled worse than anywhere else she had been that night. She kicked his anus a few times, but it was sealed shut. He flexed his asshole a few times in response to her tickling kicks, squeezing her painfully tight on all sides.

The man hopped into bed, idly stroking his half chubbed cock as he fell asleep to Ashley’s warm body in his ass. He couldn’t help but wonder how his boyfriend would react to the new toy he got them…

Meanwhile, Ashley stopped fighting against him...for now. She stopped moving at all and simply sat quietly in his asshole. Fighting right now wouldn’t help her.

She stayed as still as possible for over an hour, trying to listen for when he fell asleep. Honestly, the hot and soft walls around her almost made her drift off to sleep too. But she knew falling asleep here would only lead to life as a sex toy.

After an hour and a half, she heard the sound of muffled snoring. This was her chance.

She slowly moved around, positioning her head to face his anus. Then she slowly slipped her hands into the tight pucker. It clenched down on her a few times, but she simply waited until it loosened to push further out.

She repeated this process with her head, torso, and legs. After about half an hour, her entire body was outside his ass and between his thick cheeks. Ashley wiggled and crawled out from between his asscheeks, then finally out of his pants.

As she stepped out from under his blankets, she looked up and saw him smiling with a wide grin on his face.

“Asshole” she grumbled under her breath before sliding off his bed using his blanket. Once she was on the floor, she walked under his bed and plopped down on an old shirt. She couldn’t resist it anymore. She was exhausted.

So, she passed out right then and there.




Her eyes snapped open to the feeling of her body returning to its original size. She sat up...and cracked her head on the underside of the bed. She cursed under her breath and crawled out from under the bed.

The sun still hasn’t risen yet, so it must be incredibly early. The mexican guy was still sleeping happily in his bed, unaware of Ashley standing over him. She thought about choking him...but noticed his wallet on his nightstand.

She grabbed it and opened it up.

“Thanks for the tip, Phil” she mumbled as she took all the cash out of his wallet and tossed it aside.

Ashley walked out of his room, looking up and down the hallway. The fraternity was completely silent, with only the sounds of snoring every now and then.

She turned down the hall and pushed open Jordan’s door. She saw him and Kloe sleeping in the same bed, cuddling together. She looked around a few pairs of pants on the floor, taking all the money from his wallet as well.

As she turned to leave, she noticed a slip of paper next to a purse. She picked it up and smiled.

To Ashley~

It was Kloe’s phone number. She took it with her as she left the room.

Ashley made sure to get back her clothes, coat, and the money from the stoner guy and Marc as well. She was about to loot Logan as well...but remembered that he didn’t realize he had swallowed her. He was kinda innocent, so she let him be.

With a pocket full of cash and all her belongings, Ashley walked out of the building with a scowl on her face. She looked down at her phone, seeing some texts from Hank. When she never called, he took it that she hooked up with someone, so he left.

“I am never doing a job like this again” she grumbled as she called an uber to take her home. Looking at her phone, she groaned at the 45 minutes wait time to pick her up. That was way too long to wait around for one of these guys to wake up. But she also noticed that her parent’s house was only a 15 minute walk away…

With a heavy sigh, Ashley walked down the street with her heels in hand towards their place. Her feet were sore and aching by the time she reached their place. She grabbed the spare key from the fake rock out front and let herself in through the front door.

She tried to move quietly downstairs to use the guest room shower without rousing her parents. But as she reached the staircase, the lights turned on.
“What the...Ashley?” Carolyn said in surprise. She looked like she had just woken up. “What are you doing here? What time is it? ...and what is that god awful smell!?” she asked, pinching her nose shut.

Ashley realized she must look like hell right now. Barefoot, covered in various sticky fluids and dirt. And she never washed off after leaving Phil’s ass...so she must still reek of it.

“Uh...sorry...I got invited to this party last night. It got kinda crazy...and I got something gross smelling dumped on me. I don’t know what it is, but I needed to shower” she explained, scratching behind her head.

Carolyn scoffed and shook her head.
“Ashley, you should know better than to go to those kinds of parties...anyways, go. Go shower. Hurry up before you stink up the whole house!” she said, turning around walking back to her bedroom.

She took a sigh of relief before hurrying into the shower. God this was so embarrassing. But at least her mom just thought she was irresponsible instead of knowing she was a stripper.

Ashley showered for nearly an hour straight, using all the soap in the shower to scrub every inch of her body and get the ass smell off herself. She threw away her clothes in the bottom of the garbage and changed into an old outfit she had left here.

By the time she came back upstairs, both her parents were awake and curious. Ashley gave the same excuse as before. She had been invited to a frat party by a friend, had a terrible time among a bunch of bros, someone called her a bitch and threw some weird drink mix on her that smelled terrible. And of course, she promised never to go back there.

After eating some breakfast at their house, she left just a bit before noon. She needed to call an uber back home anyways.

But as she pulled her phone out of her pocket, a slip of paper fell out. It was Kloe’s phone number. She stared at it for a couple seconds...then punched it into her phone.

“Hey, Kloe? It’s Ashley. The girl from last night? ...yeah, the stripper. Good, good, I’m all back to normal now. Oh, I was just wondering if you’d like to meet up for lunch? ….great, I;ll see you there in twenty minutes!”

As Ashley hung up the phone, she had a giddy grin on her face as she walked towards town. Maybe entertaining that party was worth it after all~

End Notes:

More to come....

Chapter 11 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

My anonymous writing partner added the next installment in this series.  I hope everyone enjoys it!

 

 

Ashley and Carolyn were sitting on the couch, watching a movie together. It was some cheesy rom-com, but they were enjoying it. The main character was confessing that he had always been in love with the main girl, even when she was married to her ex.

“Oh my god, seriously, couldn’t they have tried a little harder on the dialogue?” Carolyn snickered. “Who on Earth talks like that?”

“Oh, I know. So cringe” Ashley agreed with a chuckle. “Honestly, who writes this garbage?”

They shared a few more laughs like that until the end credits started showing. Carolyn stood up and stretched out. She was wearing a tight fitting pair of yoga pants that struggled not to rip open, and an equally tight tank top. “Well, that was garbage” she said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Agreed. I’ll have to watch it again sometime” Ashley replied. Carolyn snickered a bit as she poured herself a glass of wine.

Ashley sprawled out on the couch and sighed. She was really enjoying this. Spending time together with her mom without being shrunk, it could be really fun, sometimes. After her mom got the size remote that could change Ashley’s size at any time, she definitely had a few close calls. But as long as she kept her mom distracted and happy, she could avoid those kinds of accidents.

As she was thinking that, Carolyn walked back into the living room sipping her wine. Seeing Ashley taking up the whole couch, she waved her hand. “Come on. Up” she said.

“Hmm...make me” Ashley said, stretching her arms and legs out even farther to claim the couch.

“Oh, it’s like that, huh?” Carolyn replied with a devious smile. She turned around, shaking her shapely butt in front of Ashley a couple times.

“You wouldn’t” Ashley said, raising a hand. Carolyn responded by dropping her butt right onto Ashley's torso and wiggled it against her.

“Ooh, this is even comfier than the normal couch” she teased, resting her whole weight on Ashley’s stomach.

“Mom! Crushing me! Too heavy!” Ashley wheezed out. Her mom was much thicker and shapely than her, so she obviously weighed more than her.

Carolyn laughed out loud, grinding her ass harder against her for a moment before standing back up. “Excuse you, young lady! My ass is petite and perfect” she said, slapping her thick cheek. “Give it a kiss in apology” she said, bringing it over to Ashley’s face.

“Ew mom, gross! It’s bad enough you giant ass almost crushed me, I’m not going to kiss it!” Ashley replied, pushing her mom’s soft butt away from her face.

Carolyn glared down at her. “Giant? You think my ass is giant? Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet!” she said, storming off towards her bedroom.

Ashley wondered what she could mean by that, before Carolyn walked back in with a device in her hands. Her blood ran cold instantly. She worked around size changing technology enough to recognize a size changing remote. Specifically, the size changing remote that her mom got from her workplace...that could shrink her!

“Wh…what’s that?” Ashley said, trying to play dumb. Carolyn gave a wicked smile as she waved it around in her hand.
“Oh, what? This? It’s a size changing remote I got a while ago. It’s only supposed to be able to change one person’s size, but I’m wondering if it could work on rude daughters as well” Carolyn said in a cheery voice before she began mashing buttons.

Ashley gulped nervously. “What? Mom, y-you shouldn’t be messing around with stuff l-like that. It could be d-dangerous!” she exclaimed, trying to sound calm. The last thing she needed was for her mom to find out that she was the stripper her dad had been seeing, and that she had been randomly shrinking for the past few months!

But as Carolyn toggled around with buttons and switches on the device, Ashley suddenly felt herself shrinking once again. “Mom!” she yelled as her body caved in on itself. Soon enough, Ashley was standing naked among a pile of her oversized clothes. She was about three inches tall, feeling herself filled with panic.

“HAH! I DID IT! AND YOU KIDS SAY I’M BAD WITH TECHNOLOGY!” Carolyn said in triumph. It seems she thought she simply changed the target, and didn’t realize that remote was meant to shrink Ashley specifically.

Carolyn walked over to the couch and loomed over her daughter. Ashley couldn’t see most of her face with her large breasts blocking the way. But she could already envision her catlike smile already.

“NOW, WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID? THAT MY ASS WAS GIANT?” she said, turning around again. Ashley was face to cheek with her mom’s yoga pants clad ass once again, only this time each cheek was bigger than a stadium!

“M-mom, this isn’t funny!” Ashley yelled up nervously.

“YOU SAID MY ASS WAS GIANT, ALMOST CRUSHED YOU, AND REFUSED TO APOLOGISE! NOW, EITHER APOLOGIZE PROPERLY, OR MAYBE MY ASS REALLY WILL CRUSH YOU!” she teased from above, shaking her thick ass around in front of her.

Was...was she being serious? She couldn’t see her face from here, only her butt. But if her mom decided to sit on her, even as a joke, her entire body would pop under the pressure.

With a feeling of humiliation in her stomach, she walked closer to her mom’s butt. “I...I’m sorry I called your butt huge. Your butt...is petite and perfect,” Ashley called up. Swallowing her pride, she leaned forward and kissed her right cheek for several seconds.

Carolyn burst out in laughter and turned back around to see Ashley. “GOOD GIRL! NOW, WAS THAT SO HARD?” she asked as she sat down next to Ashley.

“Yes! Now grow me back!” Ashley yelled with a hint of panic. She had been tiny around her parents more times than she wanted to admit. And every time, something terrible happened to her. Although, this is the first time her mother was aware of who she was.

“OH, CALM DOWN ASH! I’M JUST HAVING SOME FUN,” she said, patting her head with a fingertip. “MAYBE WHEN WE’RE DONE WITH OUR DAY TOGETHER I’LL GROW YOU BACK. YOU’RE KINDA CUTE LIKE THIS!” her mom said with a smile.

“All day?! Come on, mom, I’m naked!” she argued.

“OH HUSH. IT’S NOTHING I HAVEN’T SEEN BEFORE. DON’T YOU REMEMBER WHO USED TO BATHE YOU?” she asked with a pout. Ashley sighed to herself. It seems like there was no talking her out of this.

“OH! LOOK WHAT’S ON!” Carolyn exclaimed, looking back to the tv. One of their favorite movies of all time was starting up after the previous movie ended. As her mom was totally engrossed in the movie, Ashley shrugged her shoulders.

Well, at least she wasn’t actively trying to kill her this time. And if her focus was on the T.V, maybe she wouldn’t have to worry about being toyed with. Ashley sat back on the couch besides her giantess mother and tried to simply watch it along with her quietly.

After about half an hour into the movie, Carolyn began to shift. She pulled her legs up on the couch, half laying on top of them as her feet lay on her side. Ashley yelped as her mom’s enormous feet were placed directly in front of her just as the movie broke for commercials.

“Ew, mom, can you not stick your feet right in my face!?” Ashley yelled up as she stared at her mom’s soles. There was a light layer of dust and dirt on them from walking barefoot around the house, and a slight smell of sweat. But nothing overly unpleasant. Carolyn looked down at her daughter and flexed her painted toes.

“WHAT? I TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY FEET! THEY’RE SOFT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LAY ON THEM LIKE PILLOWS” she teased, running a hand along her sole. “GO ON! GIVE IT A TRY” she said playfully.

“Mom, I’m not gonna lay on your dirty feet” Ashley called back up. It seemed she had no intention of moving her feet away from her, so she stood and tried walking a bit away from them. It wouldn’t bother her so much if it weren’t for the numerous times she had almost been killed by those giant feet!

“MY FEET AREN’T DIRTY! YOU ARE BEING SO RUDE TODAY ASHLEY! HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOUR MAMA A FOOT MASSAGE WHILE WE WATCH THE MOVIE?” she asked playfully, noticing how much it bugged her daughter. Honestly, she was enjoying teasing her like this.

“No!” Ashley yelled as she walked a couple feet further down the couch. Once she couldn’t smell her mom’s sweat anymore she sat back down. But a couple seconds later, Carolyn shifted again. The tiny girl looked over just in time to see her mom’s foot coming straight towards her!

She didn’t have a chance to run before Carolyn gently pinned her underfoot. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to keep her firmly in place.

“THAT’S NOT VERY NICE! MAYBE YOU SHOULD PROPERLY APOLOGIZE TO MY FEET TOO! THEN, YOU’LL HAVE THE HONOR OF RUBBING THEM AGAIN” Carolyn teased.

“Moooooooom!” Ashley yelled. Carolyn burst out laughing and was about to pull her foot off, when the movie came back on. Then she got a playful grin.

“I’M NOT MOVING MY FOOT UNTIL I FEEL YOUR APOLOGY, YOUNG LADY!” she said in a fake stern tone. Ashley groaned and went limp under the heavy pressure of her mom’s foot. Maybe she could just ignore it until she got bored

Ashley tried to watch the movie too, but her head was between her mom’s first and second toes, so her big toe was blocking her view. And after a few minutes, Carolyn absentmindedly flexed her toes. Her foot squeezed Ashley, forcing the air from her lungs as she was pressed harder against the meaty sole.

Carolyn squeezed her again every minute or so, making her ribs start to hurt. With a sigh of defeat, Ashley leaned up and kissed her mom’s toes. With a cocky smile, the foot was removed from her body and held in front of her.

“GOOD GIRL! NOW, GET TO RUBBING OR I’LL PIN YOU AGAIN” Carolyn commanded without looking away from the screen.

“She’s enjoying this way too much,” Ashley mumbled under her breath as she stood up. Seeing how much her mom liked playing with her like this, she simply obeyed her command.

Carolyn sighed happily as she felt a tiny pair of hands kneading against her sole as she continued to watch. She needed to do this more often.

After another hour, the movie credits were rolling and Ashley’s arms were exhausted. Carolyn finally pulled her feet away and plucked Ashley off the couch. “THANKS FOR THE FOOT RUB, SWEETHEART. I HAVE THE BEST DAUGHTER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD” she said before gently kissing the top of her head. Ashley blushed a bit and mumbled under her breath. She couldn’t really stay mad at her after hearing that.

As if to interrupt their moment together, the sound of the front door opening and closing snapped her attention away. Oh no. “GIRLS, I’M HOME!” her father called out from the entrance. Ray walked into the living room and smiled at the sight of his beautiful wife. He walked over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

“HEY GORGEOUS...WHERE’S ASHLEY?” he asked, looking around the room.

“OH, SHE’S SOMEWHERE CLOSE BY,” Carolyn said, raising her hand a bit. Ashley’s blood ran cold as her father looked down at her.

A look of recognition. A look of desire. A look of hunger.

“THAT’S…” he started, instantly recognizing the form of the stripper he had visited so many times before. “DID YOU, BUY FROM THAT PLACE FOR ME?” he asked in happy confusion, a smile forming on his face. Ashley nearly vomited as she began to flashback to all the times he had used her at work. Every time she made him cum. The times he forced her to cum. And now, they would both find out that it was her all along.

Carolyn gasped in disgust and punched his chest. “RAY! USE YOUR DAMN EYES! THIS IS ASHLEY!” she yelled, angered by the memory of that little hussy and disgusted with her husband looking at their daughter like that. Ray’s eyes widened and he took a closer look at his daughter, finally recognizing her tiny form.

“O-OH MY GOD...I’M SO SORRY! I THOUGHT THAT...OH FUCK, I’M SORRY” he muttered as he took a step back.

Ashley swallowed nervously, seeing him in a panic. “I-it’s ok daddy” she replied, not even realizing she was calling him by his preferred pet name when she danced for him.

“HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?” he asked in confusion. Carolyn glared at him for another moment, then sighed and pulled out the size remote.

“I FOUND A WAY TO USE THIS REMOTE TO SHRINK HER! HERE, WATCH!” Carolyn said as she played with the controls.

“Wait, don’t!” Ashley screamed up at her mom. But she didn’t bother to listen. Ashley found herself shrinking even smaller than before, reduced to half an inch tall. Her already large parents now seemed even more monstrously large. It seems they didn’t realize that she was the stripper even still, which she wasn’t sure was a good thing or a bad thing. But at least her father wouldn’t do anything perverted to her this time.

Ray watched his daughter shrink with fascination, his heart rate increasing a bit. “WE’VE BEEN HAVING A GOOD TIME TODAY! SHE WAS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR A FOOT RUB BEFORE!” Carolyn teased again with a laugh. Ray chuckled at that and grabbed Ashley from her hand.

“REALLY? SHOOT, I COULD GO FOR ONE OF THOSE!” he chuckled, holding her in front of his face and studying her tiny form. “HM, BUT SHE MIGHT BE TOO SMALL FOR THAT NOW” he pointed out.

Ashley took a breath of relief at that. At least she wouldn’t have to rub his smelly feet. Suddenly, his stomach let out a loud gurgle that sounded throughout the entire room. He vaguely remembered doing something fun with someone at a bar once and got a hungry look in his eye.

“...BUT SHE DOES SEEM TO BE A PERFECT SIZE AS A SNACK!” he said with a playful grin. Ashley’s eyes widened as Ray raised her over his face and opened his mouth wide below her.

Carolyn burst out laughing as she saw how scared Ashley looked. “OH RAY, YOU’RE TERRIBLE!”

Meanwhile, Ashley flashed back to the time her dad had actually swallowed her whole. She knew he would actually do something like that! Her fear drive taking over, Ashley kicked and fought against his fingers, trying to get away! “D-daddy! Put me down!” she screamed.

Ray wasn’t expecting her to squirm like that, and she actually succeeded. She pulled herself free from his fingers and landed directly on his tongue. Ashley screamed as she began to slide down his wet tongue, towards his dark throat.

“RAY!” Carolyn yelled, jumping up from her seat. Ray was in shock at what just happened. He looked over to Carolyn and closed his mouth. Ashley’s slide towards his throat stopped, but his tongue began to rub against her naked skin curiously.

“RAY! SPIT HER OUT!” she yelled again, holding her hand in front of his face.

“R-RIGHT! RIGHT! SORRY!” he replied, swirling Ashley around in his mouth for a few extra seconds before spitting her out in her palm.

“ASHLEY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” Carolyn yelled, stepping away from Ray to check her body. Ray was standing still, frozen as he still tasted her flavor on his tongue. A raging conflict erupted inside himself, unaware to the women.

Ashley herself was shivering all over. Going from the hot mouth to the open air while covered in her dad’s spit, she was extremely cold. But more than that, the adrenaline was still pumping through her system as she realized her dad had almost eaten her once again.

“Um...y-yeah...I’m not hurt,” she eventually said, sitting back up.

“OH THANK GOD! RAY! WHAT THE HELL!?” she yelled, turning back to her husband.

“I-IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! SWEAR TO GOD! I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND, I DIDN’T EXPECT HER TO SQUIRM LIKE THAT!” he replied in a panic. Carolyn glared at him for a few seconds, then sighed.

“WELL...THAT’S FAIR. I GUESS SINCE ASHLEY’S STILL OK, IT DOESN’T MATTER. IT WAS JUST A SMALL SCARE” she said calmly. Ray took a breath of relief at that, then smirked a bit.

“YEAH, GET MAD AT ME AFTER I ACTUALLY DO SWALLOW HER WHOLE LATER” he joked. Ashley whimpered a bit and Carolyn lightly smacked him again.

“SO, HOW LONG IS SHE GONNA STAY LIKE THAT?” he asked as he sat down in his recliner. Carolyn sat back down on the couch and shrugged.

“OH, I’LL GROW HER BACK BEFORE SHE LEAVES,” she replied. Ashley was about to ask if she could just grow her back now, but she heard the sound of the door opening and closing again.

“OH SHIT! THAT’S RIGHT, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!” Ray said, springing up from his seat. Carolyn and Ashley looked on in confusion as he ran to the front door. A minute later he came back with his arm around Derek’s shoulder. “SURPRISE I GUESS!” Derek said as he entered the room. Carolyn instantly got up from the couch and gasped.

“OH, DEREK! THIS IS SUCH A NICE SURPRISE!” she exclaimed, running up and giving him a tight hug. He hugged her back and chuckled a bit.

“IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE...BUT I GUESS IT DOESN’T MATTER. IT’S GOOD TO SEE YOU MOM” he said as he ended the hug.

“DON’T FORGET TO SAY HI TO YOUR SISTER!” Carolyn said playfully, holding the hand containing Ashley up to his face.

Derek’s eyes locked on to her tiny naked form and grew wide. Ashley waved her arms around, giving him signals not to say anything. “OH...WOW...WHAT...WHAT UH...IS GOING ON WITH THIS…?” he asked nervously, unable to look away from her.

“I GOT MY HANDS ON A SIZE REMOTE AND DECIDED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH HER” Carolyn explained. She grabbed one of Derek’s hands and placed Ashley’s tiny form into his palm. “HERE, WATCH HER FOR A BIT FOR ME, OK? IF I’M COOKING FOR FOUR, I NEED TO GET STARTED! ALTHOUGH, IF YOUR SISTER IS THAT SIZE, I GUESS COOKING FOR THREE WORKS” Carolyn said as she walked off towards the kitchen.

“YEAH, WHY DON’T YOU KIDS CATCH UP FOR A BIT? YOU HAVEN’T SEEN EACH OTHER IN A WHILE” Ray added as he sat back in his recliner, changing the channel on the T.V.

“UM...SURE…” Derek mumbled, taking Ashley downstairs to his room. He didn’t say a word until they were in the room with the door closed and locked. Then he looked back down at his tiny sister. “SO...THIS IS HAPPENING. DO THEY...KNOW...ABOUT EVERYTHING NOW?” Derek asked in heavy confusion. Ashley sighed as sat down on his palm.

“No, they don’t know anything. And please, keep it that way! I made a joke about mom’s butt being big so she did this to joke around with me” she explained. “Just...go along with it for now, alright? Mom says she’ll grow me back later, so as long as they know it’s me...nothing bad should happen,” she said.

“I MEAN...THIS FEELS LIKE A GOOD CHANCE TO COME CLEAN. BUT...THAT’S YOUR DECISION. IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP QUIET, I’LL KEEP QUIET” Derek said.

“Thank you. You’re the best brother I could ask for” she said, leaning over and kissing his thumb lightly. Ashley failed to notice the small blush come over Derek’s face. Even though he knew that this was his sister, he still felt his dick twitching and hardening in his pants. He could still remember how she felt the first time he found her tiny, the pleasurable squirming inside him…

“So, how’s school going?” she asked idly, snapping him out of his thoughts. He mentally scolded himself for thinking about something so repulsive.

They spent the next hour chatting about their lives. His studies were going well, meanwhile Ashley had been on several dates with some interesting people recently. Her perfect partner was a cute guy or girl that wouldn’t treat her like a toy when she ends up tiny.

“Kids! Dinner!” a voice called from upstairs. Derek carried Ashley upstairs to the dining room and saw the dinner table all set.

“Derek, honey, can you leave your sister for a sec to help me carry these?” Carolyn called from the kitchen.

“OK!” he replied, setting Ashley down in the center of the table. Ashley felt a bit vulnerable as her brother walked away. But she should be fine alone for a minute, right?

“WELL WELL WELL...LOOKS LIKE I GET A SNACK BEFORE DINNER!” her father’s voice rang out from the doorway. Ashley whimpered as she turned to see her dad walking towards the table. He sat at the head of the table and tapped his finger against his empty plate. “C’MON ASHLEY, GET OVER HERE. YOU CAN USE MY PLATE” he said in a commanding voice. Ashley hung her head low and obediently walked over closer to him. She was used to following his commands like this.

She climbed onto his plate and sat down in the middle, looking up at him nervously. Ray stared at her with a clear hunger in his eyes. “GEEZ, I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT EATING YOU. BUT WHEN YOU SIT ON MY PLATE LIKE THAT, IT’S ALMOST LIKE YOU WANT ME TO!” he teased, licking his lips. “IS THAT IT? DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO BE MY SNACK?” he asked.

“N-no Daddy!” Ashley called up to him.

“WHAT WAS THAT? WAS THAT A ‘YES’ I HEARD?” he taunted, leaning his head closer. “GO AHEAD AND SAY IT LOUDER. SAY ‘YES’ SO I CAN HEAR YOU BETTER” he ordered, holding a hand by his ear. Ashley whimpered a little in fear.

“Y...yes daddy…” she said, staring downwards. Ray looked down at her in shock...then smiled.
“WELL HOW ABOUT THAT...MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO BE A SNACK TO HER DADDY! WELL, WHAT KIND OF FATHER WOULD I BE IF I DIDN’T GIVE MY PRINCESS EVERYTHING SHE WANTED?” he asked sarcastically.

He lowered his head down to the plate so his lips were even with the plate. “IF YOU WANT TO BE YOUR DADDY’S FOOD SO BADLY...GO AHEAD AND WALK INSIDE. I PROMISE TO TREAT YOU REAL GENTLY” he cooed before opening his mouth as wide as he could.

Ashley cowered at the sight of his open maw. The red flesh all over. The white pillars of his teeth. The pitch black void of his throat in the back.

“HURRY UP AND GET IN” Ray commanded after she spent an entire minute staring. Ashley cowered a little...then got to her feet. She walked slowly closer to his open mouth, feeling the warm rush of air wash over her with every breath he took. His breathing was getting faster as she walked closer.

Soon, she was standing in front of his lips. His tongue squirmed with anticipation at her arrival. Ashley was terrified, but something deep inside her told her that she could never disobey her ‘daddy.’

She reached a leg forward and pressed her bare foot against his warm, squishy tongue. She stepped inside his mouth, feeling the oppressive heat and humidity around her.

“HERE’S DINNER!” Carolyn called out as she walked into the room. Ray’s tongue instantly pushed her out of his mouth and back onto her plate. Ashley gasped as her mind was freed from whatever spell she had been under at the arrival of her mom and brother. “WHERE’S ASHLEY AT?”

“MAYBE NEXT TIME, PRINCESS” Ray whispered to her before giving her a wink. Ashley shuddered as she realized she had nearly fed herself to her father. And he genuinely thought that she...liked it! “SHE’S SHARING A PLATE WITH ME” Ray said casually, patting her head gently with his finger.

Soon enough, her mom began to fill everyone’s plates with chicken casserole, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Ashley always did love her mom’s cooking. She tried to reach for a green bean, but Ray’s fork blocked her path instantly. She looked up to see him watching her playfully. When he saw her looking at him, he opened his mouth wide to take in the green bean. He spent half a minute swirling it in his mouth before swallowing it whole, tracing it down his throat.

Ashley tried to grab other pieces of food, but everytime her dad blocked her path and ate what she was reaching for instead. She looked to her other family members for help, but Derek and her mom were too busy catching up to notice.

Soon enough, Ray cleaned off his entire plate without sharing a single scrap with Ashley. He sighed happily and patted his belly. Seeing the other two distracted, he leaned closer to Ashley.

“ARE YOU STILL HUNGRY, PRINCESS? THERE’S PLENTY OF FOOD IN MY GUT IF YOU WANT IT” he teased, licking his lips. “OR...YOU COULD ALWAYS PICK LEFTOVERS OUT OF MY TEETH. I’VE NEVER LIKED FLOSSING...YOU COULD HELP ME OUT WITH THAT TOO. BUT I MADE SURE TO SWALLOW PLENTY OF IT WHOLE IN CASE YOU DON’T WANT CHEWED UP FOOD,” he whispered before licking that top of her head.

Ashley squealed and fell to her butt on the plate. Ray gave a low chuckle and brought his mouth back to the plate.

“CHOICE IS YOURS PRINCESS. GET A FULL MEAL IN MY BELLY. PICK LEFTOVERS OUT OF MY TEETH. OR GO TO BED HUNGRY. BUT I THINK WE BOTH KNOW YOU WON’T PICK THE THIRD OPTION” he said, opening his mouth wide again.

Ashley stared in horror, looking back at her family. No one seemed to notice Ray holding his mouth open to her, even though he wasn’t being subtle about it.

Ray started drumming his fingers against the table, pulling her attention back. He was giving her an impatient look, as if to say “hurry up.”

Well. if all she had to do was pick the food out of his teeth, she could at least get out of this awkward situation alive. Taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes and marched quickly into her father’s mouth.

Once he felt her little feet tickling his tastebuds, Ray sat up in his seat and closed his mouth. He tried not to move his tongue, instead waiting to feel what Ashley was going to do.

The first time he had teased her, he thought that she would simply tell him to fuck off. But instead, she walked herself onto the center of his plate. And even said that yes, she wanted him to eat her.

Maybe she was a bit interested in it after being shrunk? Everything must be so new to her like this. It was a little weird that she was interested in being in his mouth. He was her father after all. But, he didn’t really mind letting her live out her little fantasy with him. As long as she was happy, he was happy.

….not to mention, she tasted amazing. He has tasted the stipper he had seen a couple times in the past. He even vaguely remembered swallowing her once. Ashley tasted exactly like her. Maybe it’s just the taste of shrunken people? Either way, he was happy to enjoy it. Although...Ashley might cringe a bit if she noticed how tight his pants were while she walked around his mouth….

Meanwhile, Ashley was terrified and grossed out. She was covered in her father’s saliva once again. She tried to walk around, but his slippery tongue tripped her up multiple times. After splatting against his tastebuds for the tenth time, she resigned herself to crawl around in here.

She made her way over to his teeth and felt around in the ridges between them. There were some chewed up bits of food in there, so she pulled them out with a couple of tugs. She was about to toss it aside when her stomach let out a loud growl.

He did say she had to eat whatever he had between his teeth...would he punish her if she didn’t obey to the letter? Plus she was pretty hungry…

While overwhelmed with shame and humiliation...she took a bite. It was a strand of chicken and still somehow tasted pretty good, though the taste of spit was overpowering it. She began to work her way down his jaw, picking at the scraps in his teeth and greedily devouring it as she went. After about 10 minutes, she had made it to one of his molars.

Ray was idly listening to his family’s conversation when he felt Ashley reach near the back of his mouth. She was so close to his throat now...did she want him to swallow her? He said she had to crawl inside herself if she wanted to...was she just being shy?

Maybe he should give her a little push...for her own sake…

“Ray, where’s Ashley?” Carolyn suddenly asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. He gave her a small smile and pushed Ashley into his cheek with his tongue.

“I don’t know about this ‘Ashley’ you’re talking about...my brand new toothpick is properly doing her job!” he exclaimed, scoping her with his tongue as he stuck it outside his mouth. He displayed her for a couple seconds before sucking her back in.

“Ray!”

“Dad!” they screamed in unison.

“What?! She volunteered!” Ray said in his defense. “I gave her the option to go in or not, and she chose to go in” he said, shrugging his shoulders and idly licking Ashley.

“What? Why would she do that?” Carolyn asked suspiciously. Derek looked at him and remembered some of what Ashley had told him. Chances were she wasn’t really given a choice...but he couldn’t point that out without exposing her.

“Because my princess loves her daddy very much, and wants to be helpful” he said firmly, crossing his arms. Carolyn glared for a moment...then cracked a smile and giggled.

“God, Ray, you are ridiculous. Alright then...open up for a second” she demanded, standing up and walking to his seat. Ray complied, opening his mouth to reveal Ashley pulling a wad of green beans out of his tooth. Carolyn widened her eyes for a moment as she saw her. “Wow...I guess she really is acting like a toothpick…” she said aloud. “But, that’s enough for now” she said firmly, plucking Ashley out of his mouth. “Ray, get started on the dishes. I’m going to grow Ashley back” she said firmly.

Ashley was overcome with a sense of relief as her mom pulled her out of her dad’s jaws. She was almost certain that he was planning on eating her. She would have to give her mom a big hug when she’s back to normal.

Ray watched his wife walk out of the room, leaving him and Derek alone without another word. He sighed and got up from his chair. “Alright son, you start putting away the leftovers” he said as he collected the used plates and silverware. Derek looked at him, desperately wanting to ask him what the hell he was doing with Ashley...and to tell him all the horrible things he had already done to her before.

“Ok dad” was all he said in response as he helped clean up. He made a promise after all.

Carolyn carried Ashley into the living room, setting her down on the coffee table. “OK, WAIT HERE FOR A SECOND. I’LL GO GET THE REMOTE AND PUT YOU BACK TO NORMAL” she said, walking towards the end table where she left the remote. But...she didn’t see anything there.

She was a bit confused, remembering placing it there. So, she checked the floor around it, the other side of the table, and all the drawers around it. Then every table and drawer in the living room. Then in the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, Carolyn approached her tiny daughter with a nervous smile.
“OK...SO...I MAAAAAAAAY HAVE MISPLACED IT….” she said.

“WHAT?!” Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs.

“CALM DOWN! IT’LL BE OK! IT’S NOT LIKE ANY OF US LEFT HOME, SO IT’S DEFINITELY HERE SOMEWHERE! I’LL KEEP SEARCHING, BUT WHY DON’T YOU JUST STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT? WE SHOULD DEFINITELY FIND IT BY THE MORNING!” she explained quickly.

Ashley was fuming. She refused to grow her back earlier while she had the device...and now she lost it! Now she had to spend the night around her giant family members?! She should have known coming over here was a bad idea.

As Ashley tried to formulate a response, Derek walked into the living room. “HEY MOM, I THINK I’M GONNA TURN IN FOR THE NIGHT. IT WAS A LONG DRIVE DOWN” he said casually.

“DEREK! PERFECT TIMING!” Carolyn exclaimed. She snatched Ashley off the table and dropped her into his hands. “I CAN’T FIND THE SIZE REMOTE AT THE MOMENT, SO ASHLEY WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT. SHE CAN SLEEP WITH YOU!” she said in a sweet tone.

“WHAT?! YOU WANT US TO SLEEP TOGETHER?!” Derek said in surprise.

“OH, CALM DOWN. YOU TWO SHARED A ROOM WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG. BESIDES, YOU TWO ARE SIBLINGS. IT’S TOTALLY FINE” Carolyn said, thinking nothing of his complaint.

Derek looked down to his tiny sister and swallowed nervously. “ALRIGHT THEN…” he mumbled, carrying her back downstairs. “YOU ALRIGHT, SIS?” he whispered as he walked away.

“No I’m not ok! Dad basically forced me into his mouth, nearly ate me, and now I’m stuck at this size all night!” she yelled in frustration.

“BUT...YOU DON’T MIND SHARING A ROOM WITH ME?” he asked again.

“What? No, I don’t really care. I can just sleep on the dresser or something. Plus, it’s better than trying to sleep in their room. Dad might decide he wants a midnight snack,” she said, shuddering a little at the thought. “Lock the door,” she told him as they walked inside.

Derek obeyed and locked them inside the room.

He made Ashley a makeshift bed on top of the dresser using a clean sock and a cotton ball. He took his glasses off and placed them on his nightstand before walking over to Ashley’s bed.

“EVERYTHING GOOD HERE?” he asked, looking down at her sitting on the sock. Without his glasses, she was unrecognizable from any other bug he’d spot.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied with a sigh. “Just ready for this day to be over.”

“ALRIGHT. I’M GONNA CHANGE FOR BED NOW...NO PEEKING!” he said in a teasing voice. Ashley rolled her eyes and rolled over without saying a word. Obviously, she wouldn’t watch her own brother change.

Derek stared at her for half a minute, feeling conflicted inside. He gulped nervously, raising his resolve. He stripped out of his clothes for that day, tossing them on the floor in front of the dresser. As he stood bare naked he reached into the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out a pair of underwear. It’s all he really wore to bed.

He slowly sucked in a deep breath...then tugged on the sock Ashley was on using a finger as he pulled the underwear out of the drawer.

“What the-?!” Ashley screamed as she felt herself land on a soft sheet of cloth. Then she gasped as she realized where she was. “Derek! Stop!” she shouted as he pulled out the underwear with her trapped in the crotch area.

Derek pretended not to see or hear her and lowered the underwear. He stepped into it and pulled it up his legs, biting his lip as he felt Ashley’s tiny body make contact with his manhood. Derek picked at his groin for a couple seconds until his tiny sister was pinned between his cock and balls.

Then he walked over to bed, turned off the lights, and pulled the blanket over himself. He could feel her struggling in there, which only served to make him hard. But he continued to pretend not to feel her there.

‘I’m sorry Ash…’ he thought to himself. ‘I’ll apologize as much as you want in the morning...but I really needed this…’

And so, he drifted off to sleep as his sister continued to pleasure him against her will.

End Notes:

There will be more to come!  Stay tuned...

Chapter 12 by Da Boss
Ashley was feeling completely miserable. Yesterday had been a nightmare as her mother shrunk her for a joke. Then they proceeded to relentlessly tease her and mess with her for fun. Her dad even made her march into his mouth and threatened to eat her!

After all that, her mom lost the size remote that shrunk her in the first place! So she had to spend the night at their house while tiny. She thought it wouldn’t be so bad, since her brother would watch her overnight.

But while he was getting changed for the night, he accidentally knocked her into his underwear! He couldn’t see her because he didn’t have his glasses on, and she was too far away for her tiny voice to reach him in time.

So she ended up trapped between his cock and balls as he crawled into bed. She tried to squirm and crawl out, but his underwear was too tight. The weight of his girthy cock held her firmly in place.

It didn’t help that the more she struggled, the harder his penis got and the tighter the space became. After several hours, she had to simply give in and accept her situation.

She eventually managed to fall asleep in the cramped, hot space.

Hours later, she was awoken to the feeling of being grabbed. “ASHLEY!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? WHY WERE YOU IN MY…?!” her brother Derek shouted in a panic. Ashley’s eyes slowly adjusted to the light as she was pulled out of his underwear.

“You idiot! You knocked me into your underwear while you were changing yesterday! Didn’t you hear me yelling?! Or feel me squirming?!” she yelled at him.

“N-NO! I DIDN’T HEAR YOU, SEE YOU, OR FEEL YOU! I MEAN...COME ON, ASH, YOU’RE SO SMALL! IF I’M NOT TRYING TO NOTICE YOU, YOU’RE IMPOSSIBLE TO NOTICE!” he said in a pleading tone.

True, she did remember the first time he saw her tiny. Without his glasses, he couldn’t see her that well. And he couldn’t really hear her unless she was close to his face. She glared at him for a few seconds before letting out a sigh of defeat. It’s not like he did it to her on purpose…

“Fine. Just forget about it. Just...get me some hot water so I can wash this smell off me,” she demanded.

Derek let out a sigh of relief and smiled. “YOU GOT IT, SIS,” he said happily. Derek was so glad that she forgave him so easily...especially since it wasn’t an accident. He purposely knocked her into his underwear last night. He just, needed to feel a tiny woman against his dick again. Even if it was his sister.

He turned on the shower for himself, then filled a tiny glass with some hot water and dropped his sister inside. It was only waist deep, so he didn’t have to worry about her while he washed himself.

As soon as he was in the shower, he wasted no time pumping his hands against his still erect penis. It had been so hard not to masturbate all night with her pressed against his junk and squirming around. But he couldn’t risk squishing her, or having her know that he felt her there.

He tried to be as silent as possible as he pumped his junk to the memory of her naked body against him. Soon enough, he shot a load down the drain and felt a bit of self-control come back over him.

He finished up his shower and stepped out bare naked. He started toweling himself off hair first for a couple minutes, before remembering Ashley in her cup. Wrapping the towel around himself, he reached in and plucked her out.

“ALL DONE?” he asked.
“Yeah...but for the love of god dude, could you cover yourself up faster when you get out of the shower? At least while I’m in the bathroom?” she asked with a hint of annoyance.

“Uh...yeah...sure thing sis,” he said, walking out of the bathroom. He placed her on the bed before walking back inside the bathroom and shutting the door.

He took the towel off and finished drying off, as well as getting ready for the morning. Brushing his teeth, combing his hair, etc.

As he was about to walk back out there, he wondered for a moment if he should pretend to forget about her and sit on the bed. He had always wanted to know how she would feel up his butt…

He shook his head and wrapped the towel around himself again. He already faked being unaware last night. If he did it right away, it would be obvious that he was faking it. The feeling of his sister in his anus would have to wait for another time…

Derek stepped out and slipped on some underwear before dropping the towel for her sake. Once he was finished getting dressed, he took Ashley back upstairs.

His mom was in the kitchen, cooking up some breakfast in the kitchen. “Oh, good morning Derek! Morning Ashley!” Carolyn called out as she saw them. “Go ahead and sit at the table. I’m just about done!”

“Ok mom,” Derek replied, stepping into the dining room. His father was already sitting there, drinking a cup of coffee as he read the news on his phone.

“Oh, good morning kids” he greeted just before taking another sip.

“Morning dad” Derek replied as he sat across from him. He placed Ashley down on the table, and his dad’s gaze was instantly pulled to her. Ashley visibly flinched as she saw the look he gave her.

“PRINCESS, WHY DON’T YOU COME OVER HERE? WE CAN SHARE A PLATE AGAIN” he offered with a greedy smile. Derek noticed her body tensing up at the question. She slowly began to stand up before Derek placed a hand in front of her.

“SHE ATE WITH YOU AT DINNER LAST NIGHT. SHE CAN HAVE BREAKFAST WITH ME,” he said casually. Ashley turned to him with a look of relief.

Ray’s eyes narrowed in annoyance for a few seconds...but changed back just as quickly.
“GOOD POINT SON. I GUESS THAT’S ONLY FAIR,” he replied, turning back to his phone. Ashley sighed in relief.

Carolyn came in just after carrying a few plates of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. Everyone plated up and dug in. Derek made sure to cut a few pieces off for Ashley to eat, which she greedily devoured. All she got to eat last night was the scraps from her dad’s teeth.

As she remembered it, she found herself looking back at her dad eating. He noticed her gaze and smiled a little, taking his next bite of eggs slowly and swallowing it whole.

Ashley forced herself to look away.

After eating her fill, she walked over to her mom’s side of the table. “So, mom, can you grow me back soon?” she asked. Carolyn almost spit out her coffee at the sudden question. She managed to hold it in, then swallowed.

“UM...ABOUT THAT…” she said nervously, trailing off.

“Mom...you did look for the size remote, right?” she asked firmly.

“...ONE MORE DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY ISN’T SO BAD, IS IT?” she asked innocently.

Ashley groaned loudly and grabbed handfuls of her hair. “You said you’d fix me in the morning!”

“N-NOW ASHLEY, I SPENT HOURS LOOKING FOR IT LAST NIGHT! LIKE I SAID, IT HAS TO BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE! JUST TAKE IT EASY AND RELAX TODAY. I’M DOING SOME CLEANING TODAY, SO I’LL GROW YOU BACK AS SOON AS I FIND IT,” she promised.

“...fine. Not like I can do anything about it anyways” Ashley grumbled in response. Getting angry about it won’t help her. If anything, it might put her mom in a bad mood too...and she might not survive a ‘punishment’ at this size.

“I KNEW YOU’D UNDERSTAND!” she exclaimed, scooping her off the table and planting several kisses all over her. She pushed against the soft lips that smeared lipstick all over her, but she still ended up covered in red kiss marks.

Seeing her elicited a round of laughter from everyone at the table.

After finishing up breakfast, everyone went into the living room.

“So, what’s everyone doing today?” Ashley asked from her perch on Carolyn’s shoulder.

“I’M CLEANING THE ENTIRE HOUSE WHILE I LOOK FOR THE REMOTE” Carolyn responded.

“I’M GOING TO BE RELAXING HERE IN THE LIVING ROOM. I GOT THE DAY OFF, SO I’LL BE A TOTAL COUCH POTATO” her father said. He couldn’t hear her, but he could guess from what his wife said.

“I’M MEETING UP WITH SOME FRIENDS IN TOWN LATER. WE’RE GONNA GET SOME DRINKS,” Derek chimed in.

“SO, WHO DO YOU WANNA HANG OUT WITH TODAY?” Carolyn asked her tiny daughter. She might not have a choice about her size, so she could at least have a choice in this.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OF COURSE SHE WANTS TO SPEND THE DAY WITH HER DADDY!” Ray exclaimed boldly. Or...maybe she didn’t have a choice after all.

Derek looked a bit concerned, but it was too late. Ashley felt her heart being gripped as she looked over at her daddy. “ISN’T THAT RIGHT, PRINCESS? GO AHEAD AND TELL YOU MOTHER YOU WANT TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ME” he said, almost like an order. Which to Ashley, was exactly what it was.

“Y-yeah...I’ll...spend the day with daddy…” Ashley muttered out, scared of what would happen if she said anything else. Carolyn failed to notice the fear in her voice and shrugged.

“ALRIGHT, SWEETIE, IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT,” she replied. She plucked Ashley off her shoulder and passed her over to her husband’s expectant hand.

“GOOD CHOICE, PRINCESS,” he said, petting her with a finger.

“WELL...GUESS I’LL HEAD OUT THEN,” Derek said, still feeling unsure. Was Ashley still mad at him about last night? Spending the day with their dad should be a nightmare to her...yet she still chose it.

Oh well. That was her decision. He stopped thinking about it and left the house to meet with his friends.

“WELL, I’LL GET STARTED THEN! THE SOONER I FIND THAT DAMN THING THE SOONER ASHLEY CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL,” Carolyn said, getting up and leaving the room. Once again, her and her daddy were left completely alone.

“ALRIGHT, TIME TO RELAX,” Ray said aloud, still holding onto Ashley as he turned on the T.V. He put his recliner all the way back as he flipped over to an action movie. Ashley was a little relieved that he wasn’t trying anything with her. All he wanted to do was watch his stupid guy movies.

They spent about an hour like that, her sitting nervously in his palm. She was too nervous to actually watch the movie, so he stared at her father to prepare herself for anything he might try to do. Ray watched the movie intently, only looking away to snack on some popcorn he had prepared. As the first commercial break started up, he looked back down at Ashley. She was staring intently at him, but looked away as their gazes met.

He smiled from ear to ear when he noticed that. Raising his hand, he dropped her on top of his stomach. He was reclining pretty far back so she could sit up on it without rolling down.

“WELL, PRINCESS...MY HAND IS GETTING A BIT TIRED FROM HOLDING YOU. WHY DON’T YOU SIT IN MY LAP INSTEAD LIKE A GOOD DADDY’S GIRL?” he asked, patting his upper thigh. Ashley looked down nervously and didn’t move at all. “OR...YOU COULD BE DADDY’S LITTLE HELPER. YOU CAN FEED ME SNACKS WHILE I WATCH THE MOVIE” he said, dropping a handful of popcorn on the side of his head and licking his lips at her.

Ashley whimpered a little at the choice she had. If she chose to feed him snacks, she pretty much knew he would say that she’s a snack too once the popcorn pile ran out. She already had a close call getting eaten yesterday and wanted to avoid another one.

Sitting on his lap would definitely hurt her pride and be embarrassing, but it seemed a lot safer. Ashley slowly got to her feet and walked down towards his lap. He chuckled a bit at her decision, shoving the popcorn in his mouth as he felt her moving down his body.

As Ashley reached his pants, she found herself standing on top of his groin. He said she could sit on his lap so it should be fine if she sat closer to the knee, right? But which leg? She looked right and left, trying to plot out which one had the least chance of her falling between them.

While she was thinking, Ray noticed that Ashley had stopped herself right on top of his junk and simply stood there. Is that where she wanted to sit? Remembering how curious she had been about his mouth yesterday, maybe she was also interested in his manhood? But she must be too embarrassed to admit it again. Which is understandable. It would be awkward for any child to say they’re interested in their father’s cock.

As he thought about it, his heart rate increased a bit. He was about to tease her about it when the movie came back on. “SIT DOWN, PRINCESS. NO STANDING DURING THE MOVIE,” he ordered, pressing down on her head lightly.

Ashley realized she had taken too long picking a leg and was forced to sit down on top of her father’s crotch. She slowly lowered herself down, deciding to go for his right leg as soon as the next commercial came on. At least she couldn’t see or feel anything nasty through his jeans.

She nervously watched her father instead of the movie again, feeling even more vulnerable now than when she was in his hand. From here, she couldn’t really see his face. But she could at least watch for when his hands reached for her, or if he looked down.

Ray’s eyes were trained on the movie though, enjoying the sequence of a female spy taking out a squad of soldiers. But it was the next scene that really grabbed his attention. She went back to her base where another woman was waiting for her, and they began to strip each other.

He hadn’t been expecting a lesbian sex scene in a movie like this. His underwear became tighter as he got a bit hard. Then he remembered Ashley was still on his crotch!

He looked down, feeling a bit nervous that she would freak out at him getting hard with her on his lap. But to his surprise, she was sitting quietly, watching the movie as she sat atop of his bulge.

Was he right before? She was actually interested in being near his cock? To test his theory, he flexed his penis a couple times, making it raise underneath her a couple times. There’s no way she couldn’t have noticed it.

But Ashley simply straddled the bulge, one leg on either side of his rod and stayed steady as it flexed and moved. He smiled to himself, feeling his heart pumping harder. If she was okay with this much, maybe he could test the bounds a bit. See how much his daughter was really comfortable with. And if she got angry, he could always just say it was a joke.

Meanwhile, Ashley was sweating bullets. As soon as she felt her daddy getting hard, she almost got up and ran away. But he wasn’t looking at her at all. He was still watching the movie.

Looking back to the screen, there was a sex scene between two women. It was pretty graphic too. She took a small sigh of relief that it wasn’t because of her. He was just enjoying his film. She tried to ignore the semi-hard dick beneath her and face the screen. If she pretended not to notice it, maybe it would go down on its own.

As one of the women on screen began to take off her bra, she felt his dick twitching beneath her. She gagged a little, but continued not to move and pretend not to notice. If she didn’t move, maybe he won’t even remember she’s here. She had plenty of experience riding bulges while shrunken, so it was easy for her to keep her balance and remain seated there.

But her blood ran cold as she heard a dry chuckle coming from above her. Ray’s hands moved closer, unbuttoning his pants before grabbing his zipper and pulling it down right in front of her. His massive cock sprung forward from the pants, still covered in his underwear. Ashley looked up at her daddy, completely terrified. He knew that she was his daughter so why was he doing this?

Ray was still staring at the screen, pretending not to notice Ashley looking back up at him. All he was doing was undoing his pants. It’s a thing dads’ do all the time. Maybe not when their daughters were on their lap, but did that really matter? Not to mention, Ashley still wasn’t saying anything.

No screams about him being gross. No yells for him to put it away. She simply accepted its presence. As far as Ray could see, she was just staring at his penis in fascination. Maybe he was right and she was interested in it.

Her father didn’t seem to be paying attention to her, maybe he was actually really engrossed in his movie? Then he probably wouldn’t care if she moved seats? Being this close to penis, even covered up, was bringing back some bad memories.

She figured he still wanted her on his lap, so she stood up and took a step towards his right leg. But as she took her first step, Ray coughed. He didn’t think anything of it, but it knocked Ashley off her balance.

Ashley let out a yelp as she plunged forward, grabbing on to the closest thing she could to regain balance. It was something much larger than herself. Something thick, girthy, warm to the touch, and twitched at her touch.

Ray bit his lip as he felt Ashley’s tiny body press against his cock. Okay, so his tiny daughter, was groping his penis. And it felt fucking amazing. But he wasn’t doing anything wrong, right? This was all Ashley’s doing! No one could blame him for what was happening!

He thought about saying something to her, maybe teasing her, but anything he could think of sounded creepy. Plus, if he talks to her, she might get embarrassed and stop rubbing. So, Ray just awkwardly sat back and let his daughter explore to her heart’s content.

Ashley was frozen stiff for several minutes as her entire body was pressed against her daddy’s erection. Muscle memory told her to start dancing against it, but there’s no way she would ever do that again. Especially when he knew that she was herself, not some random stripper.

She tried to move away from it, pushing against it to try and steady herself again. The problem was she was tilted so far forward she was using his penis as support. When she tried to stand up straight, she fell right back forward and landed on the base.

This was so awkward. She needed a way out. Looking around, she noticed that his tip was hanging over his jeans. If she climbed up his dick, she could drop down on his leg. She REALLY didn’t want to climb her daddy’s member ever again.

She tried several more times to simply crawl away from his penis, but each time she lost her balance and fell back onto it. Her only options really were to climb his penis or spend the rest of the day pressed up against it.

“...fuck it” she muttered to herself. If she had a choice of actively grabbing it for a couple minutes or spending an hour stuck against it, she’d take the minutes instead. Ashley grabbed a handful of his underwear and began to climb higher.

Ray held back a moan as he felt Ashley’s tiny body moving up his shaft. Okay, so his tiny daughter was now climbing up his dick. She was exploring him. That that still wasn’t his fault right? She’s just doing what she wanted down there and he didn’t even notice! Yeah, he could say he didn’t notice!

Although just as Ashley approached his top, the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway sounded out. His eyes widened as he realized Carolyn was coming this way! Without time to react, he shoved his penis back in his pants and zipped them back up just as his wife walked into the room.

“Ray? Have you seen the…” she began to ask, until she noticed the sex scene on the T.V. And the bulge in his pants. “Ray! Are you seriously watching this kind of smut with our daughter?!” she asked, ready to explode on him. But he thought of something quick.

Ray put his finger to his lips, then pointed at his shirt pocket. “She’s taking a nap” he mouthed to her, not making a noise. Carolyn stared at him for a few seconds then sighed.

“Just change it before she wakes up” she mouthed back to him before walking back out.

He waited a couple minutes to make sure she wasn’t coming back before unzipping his pants. As he did so, his flaccid penis came out, with a tiny daughter latched onto it. She was dangling over the gap between his legs, but he only noticed that she was refusing to let go of his member.

Ashley had been kicking and screaming as her daddy zipped his pants back up and trapped her against his dick. She had been pressed painfully hard against his dick for several minutes, and actually felt the cock slowly becoming flaccid. She had to grab onto tightly to avoid sliding off towards his ass.

Ray casually reached down and pulled Ashley off his dick. He plucked her off, zipped his pants back up, and placed her back on his lap. He couldn’t think of anything to say to her. And likewise, she wasn’t saying anything to him. Was she mad at him for pulling her off? Maybe she’d have preferred it if he left her zipped up in his pants.

He didn’t know what to do so he simply turned his attention back towards the movie. Ashley stayed in place, afraid to move once again. The last thing she wanted was for her daddy to shove her back in his pants again.

Ashley continued to stay seated on his crotch for the next couple hours. She was simply too terrified to move or rouse his attention. There were a couple more intimate scenes that came up, and she cringed every time her father’s cock shifted beneath her, like a great serpent.

Each time it happened, a hand reached to unzip his pants, only for Carolyn to walk by casually, or she was already in the room while cleaning. He managed to avoid getting into trouble with his wife each time, but he was worried that Ashley would get bored if he didn’t do something soon.

While her mom was cleaning in the room, Ashley finally had the confidence to get up and move from her spot. He wouldn’t try to force her to do anything with her around after all. right?

She was tired of being on his lap so she tried climbing up the armrest next to her, using the cloth as handholds to get higher and higher. Once she was up there, she looked around from her new vantage point. Her father’s bowl of popcorn was on the table right next to her, and it was nearly empty. Ray himself seemed about ready to fall asleep in his chair, which was a relief.

If he falls asleep, she could simply climb down and get far away from him. Not to mention, it had been hours since her mom started cleaning. She HAD to find the size remote soon.

As Ray was drifting off to sleep, he noticed that the slight weight on his crotch was missing. He opened his eyes and looked around, spotting Ashley staring at him from atop his armrest. What on earth was she doing up there?

Then he noticed she was close to his popcorn bowl. He chuckled a little, piecing together what she was doing. She must have been trying to sneak into his snack bowl. Apparently she was done investigating his cock and wanted to find a way back into his mouth. It seems he was right about her getting bored without anything to explore down there.

Honestly, she could just ask him. He didn’t mind doing these kinds of things for his beloved daughter, even though it was kinda weird. Still, if she was embarrassed by it and wanted to be sneaky about it...he might as well help her out.

He moved his arm to the armrest, lightly bumping her to the side. Ashley yelped as she found herself pushed over the edge of the seat...and into the popcorn bowl. As she fell amongst the kernels, Ray leaned his head over the top.

“OOPS! SORRY PRINCESS. GUESS DADDY’S A LITTLE CLUMSY! WELL...I’M GONNA GO AHEAD AND TAKE A SHORT NAP. HAVE AS MUCH POPCORN AS YOU WANT...BUT REMEMBER, DADDY’S GONNA EAT EVERYTHING IN THIS BOWL WHEN HE WAKES UP. FEEL FREE TO WAIT IN THERE IF YOU WANT” he said with a wink.

Ray leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. He quickly passed out, having dreams of his little stripper coming to live with him and playing out his every fantasy.

Ashley wasted no time trying to scramble out of the bowl. She wasn’t sure if he had genuinely done it by accident or was setting her up. One thing she was certain about is she would be eaten alive if she stayed still!

She tried climbing up the sides...but the glass bowl was slick with butter from the popcorn. Every time she tried to move up, she ended up sliding straight back down. Did he plan this as well? She was completely trapped in here!

Ashley tried moving some popcorn kernels around to form a ladder, but they were too heavy for her to lift on her own. After all, each one was the size of a boulder to her. After half an hour of struggling, she groaned loudly and sat down on a kernel.

It was hopeless. She couldn't leave unless someone grabbed her out. Which means...her daddy was going to turn her into a snack. As if hearing her thoughts, Ray sucked in a deep breath and stretched out.

As he blinked his eyes open, the very first thing he checked was his popcorn bowl. The sight of his daughter patiently sitting and waiting for him to wake up made him laugh to himself. She actually did it! She waited for him to wake up! She basically gave him permission to actually eat her! His daughter actually wanted to be eaten!

And being the great father he is, he was happy to give her what she wanted~

“WELL, HELLO TASTY” he teased as he picked up the bowl. “LOOKS LIKE DADDY’S PRINCESS WANTS TO BE HIS SNACK AFTER ALL! NOW, FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD GIRL, I’LL GIVE YOU A CHOICE. DO YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST BITE...OR THE LAST?” Ray asked with a devious smile.

“D-daddy...can’t you just let me-” she began to plead.

“HEY! I GAVE YOU A CHOICE” Ray interrupted. “ALL I WANT TO HEAR IS ‘FIRST PLEASE’ OR ‘LAST PLEASE,’ OK? THAT’S ALL I NEED TO HEAR. FOOD DOESN’T TALK, AFTER ALL.”

Ashley swallowed nervously as he commanded her once again. Damnit...he had no intention of listening to her. So...he saw her as nothing but food now, huh?

“...l-last, please Daddy…” she finally called up. If she’s the last thing he eats, then maybe her mom would walk back in and save her. Or Derek could come home and snatch her away from him.

“OH? SO YOU WANNA WATCH YOUR DADDY EAT FOR A BIT BEFORE JOINING IN? ALRIGHT, WHATEVER YOU WANT, PRINCESS” he teased. He opened his maw wide and began to scoop popcorn up into it.

Like back at dinner, he made a big show of taking in big mouthfuls and savoring it. He even opened his mouth several times to show her the chewed up mess. Ashley shivered, horrified but unable to look away.

Ray noticed her shiver and smiled to himself. He did that as a joke, but it seems that she really liked it. His daughter sure had a weird fetish...but he was willing to indulge it.

In a matter of minutes, Ray finished the very last kernel of popcorn. He made a show of leaving his mouth open as he flicked it inside and swallowed it whole.

“AH, DELICIOUS! BUT I THINK THERE’S AN EVEN TASTIER TREAT STILL HERE” he said playfully, pinching Ashley between his fingers. He let his tongue slip out and run along her naked torso. “I WAS RIGHT! MUCH TASTIER THAN POPCORN!” he exclaimed, setting the bowl aside.

He gave Ashley a few more licks, watching how she shivered with each one.
“HM...BUT YOU KNOW...IT WAS PRETTY RUDE OF MY SNACK TO MAKE ME WAIT TO EAT IT” he said, holding her a bit away from his face. “I GUESS I WON’T EAT YOU” he said with a shrug.

Ashley let out a breath she didn’t even know she was holding. She clutched her chest, trying to ease her pounding heart.

“...NOT UNLESS SHE BEGS ME FOR IT” he added on with a playful smile. “GO AHEAD, SNACK. BEG FOR IT. BEG FOR YOUR DADDY TO EAT YOU” he demanded, licking his lips.

Ray felt a little nervous as he said this bit. He was still a bit hesitant about eating his daughter. What if her waiting for him wasn’t a go ahead? What if she simply couldn’t get out? This was one final test...if she really wanted to get swallowed by her own father...she needed to say it herself.

Ashley swallowed the spit in her mouth. He really wanted her to say something like? To beg for her own death? She needed to be strong! She needed to stand up to him and tell him to fuck off!

“...daddy...please eat me. I...I’m daddy’s snack...I’m meant to be inside you…” she said reluctantly. Ashley felt an overwhelming sense of disgust with herself. This was a life or death situation, but she still did whatever her daddy told her to…

Ray swallowed a mouthful of spit. That was it. She was finally honest about her true feelings. So he did what any loving father would do. He opened his mouth and brought his open palm to his lips.

Ashley stood in front of his maw, smelling his breath as it blew past her. It smelled like popcorn. With her head hung low, Ashley stepped inside once again. And possibly the last time. She stood on his tongue for half a minute, paralyzed with fear. She could feel his slimy tongue moving under her feet, salivating at her taste.

“EEELL? OOOOAN!” a guttural voice sounded from his throat. Ashley was confused for a second before realizing what he was trying to say. “Well? Go on!” He wanted Ashley to walk down his throat by herself.

Ashley began to weep as she took another step deeper into his mouth. Then another. And another. Ashley walked along her father’s tongue until she stood before the gaping hole of his throat.

She had already taken a plunge down here before. But that was when he was drunk, and mistook her for his favorite stripper. But now...he was completely sober, and well aware that this was his daughter.

“...goodbye Daddy…” she whimpered as she took another step forward. Ray closed his mouth and swallowed, tracing the bulge Ashley created as it traveled down his throat. Once it vanished under his collarbone, he patted his stomach a few times happily.

“Thank you Princess...you were the best treat a father could ask for” he said, smacking his lips in an attempt to capture any more flavor of her. As if she was responding to him, he let out a loud belch.

He actually did it. He swallowed his daughter whole. Ray stared down at his stomach, trying to think about how it must be for her there. There was plenty of popcorn she could snack on. But wouldn’t it smell awful? But that’s what she was into...maybe she was even masturbating in there?

Ray suddenly felt his pants growing tighter as his arousal spiked. He tried to shake that disgusting thought out of his head...but it kept coming back. To be fair, that’s probably what she was doing. Pleasuring herself to her daddy’s stomach. Loving every second of being his food.

He got up from his recliner and raced towards the bathroom. He slammed the door shut and locked it behind him.

He pulled his pants and underwear all the way off, naked from the waist down. He squeezed some of Carolyn’s lotion into his hand...then began to jerk off. He gripped his girthy member firmly and stroked it, thinking about his naked daughter inside his body.

It had been her choice, and she wanted to feed herself to him. She was nothing more than food now. Another lump of sexy meat to get churned up and shit out.

While thinking of such degrading thoughts, he brought himself to climax. He shot his sticky white load into the toilet, groaning loudly as he cock twitched and spasmed in pleasure. He had to press a hand to the wall to support his weight as his knees buckled.

He had to catch his breath for a few minutes, reveling in the bliss of his orgasm. Then he patted his stomach again. That must be how it felt for little Ashley in there…

But still, as much as he wanted to, he couldn’t digest her. She was still his daughter. Plus, Carolyn would notice if she suddenly went missing on his watch. So he grabbed a pack of dental floss and pulled out the entire length.

He tied a loop to the end of it, and multiple notches along the length of it. He placed a hand on his belly and looked in the mirror.

“Ok Ash, if you can hear me in there, be ready. I’m gonna swallow down a rope for you. If you want out, grab on. I’ll pull it up after a few seconds. If you want to stay there longer, go ahead and ignore it. I’ll keep swallowing it down every ten to fifteen minutes. If you don’t come up in a couple hours...well, I guess you really love your daddy’s gut” he explained, bringing the floss rope to his mouth and gulping it down.

He held the other end tightly and waited for ten seconds. Then he started to pull the rope back up. It felt kinda weird, but he could put up with it. However, Ashley was not on the other end of the rope.

Ray felt oddly relieved that she chose to stay inside longer. It made him feel really good to have her inside him…

As Ray walked back into the living room to resume his tv watching, Ashley was having a much worse time. After she walked into her father’s throat, he swallowed her whole and alive. She was dropped down through the esophagus before dropping into his stomach.

She had been swallowed numerous times by now, but this is the first time that the stomach had been filled with food instead of liquor. Instead of splashing into a lake of acids like she expected, she landed in a mushy pile of masticated food.

Though the sour smell of acid still clung to the air, burning her throat with every breath. Ashley sat up and tried to take in her surroundings. The inside of the stomach was pitch black, so she couldn’t see anything. If there was anywhere safe or dangerous in here, she had an equal chance of walking into it if she moved. So it would be better for her to simply sit still and wait.

All around her was a cacophony of groans and wet gurgles as his gut actively digested it’s contents. Ashley curled up into a ball and began to wail loudly.

This is it. This is how she dies. Allowing herself to become a snack to her daddy. Her surroundings shook violently as Ray walked about, forcing her face first into the mound of chewed up food.

As Ashley was considering just crawling forward until she landed in a pool of acids to get it over with...she heard her daddy’s muffled voice. He was offering her a way out! All she had to do was grab onto a rope that he swallowed!

She waited patiently for the rope...but nothing in her surroundings changed. Then she felt her surroundings shake as he walked again. Wait, what about the rope?! Did he already pull it back up?

That’s when Ashley realized...it was still pitch black in here. She had no way of finding the rope, even if he swallowed it…

Ray spent the next forty-five minutes laying on his recliner, enjoying movies. He swallowed the string every ten minutes or so, but pulled it up before Ashley could grab a hold of it. Everytime he pulled up that empty string, his dick twitched in excitement. He was idly thinking of excuses he could give his family if Ashley simply went missing…

But after he neared the one hour marker, he swallowed the string and pulled it up. This time, there was some weight behind it. He pulled harder and gagged a bit as he felt a tiny lump traveling up her throat. He had to pull it open slowly or risk barfing all over himself.

After half a minute, he felt a squirming lump enter his mouth. He scowled at the disgusting, bitter taste in his mouth. He spat Ashley’s tiny body out into his hand. Her skin was tinged slightly red, but besides that she seemed ok.

“AWW, DONE WITH DADDY’S BELLY ALREADY?” he asked. Before she could respond, his stomach let out a loud gurgle. “SEE? IT MISSES YOU!” he teased. Ray chuckled a little at his own joke, then pressed her naked body against his lips as he gave her a kiss.

“WELL, DON’T WORRY. IF YOU EVER WANT TO GO BACK INSIDE DADDY’S BELLY, JUST TELL ME. I’M ALWAYS HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS A SNACK” he said playfully.

Ashley wanted to scream at him. To tell him that she never wanted to be swallowed in the first place, let alone go down there multiple times!

Instead, she remained silent as he got up from his chair and stretched out with her in his grip. He didn’t say another word as he took her down the hall to the bathroom. He ran some warm water in the sink and rinsed the bile off her skin.

“THERE, MUCH BETTER!” he exclaimed happily.

“WHAT’S MUCH BETTER?” Carolyn asked, suddenly standing at the doorway. Ray jumped a bit and flinched.

“OH, UH...JUST THAT…” he mumbled, thinking of something. “ASHLEY...FELL INTO THE POPCORN BOWL. I JUST WASHED THE BUTTER OFF OF HER. ISN’T THAT RIGHT, PRINCESS?” he asked, giving Ashley an intense look.

The tiny girl looked between her mom and dad...then nodded. It was kinda true...and her mom wouldn’t believe her if she said that her dad tried to eat her.

“REALLY NOW...ASHLEY, YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL! WHAT IF YOUR FATHER ACCIDENTALLY ATE YOU?!” she exclaimed, shaking her head as she walked away. Ray looked down and gave Ashley a wink and a thankful smile.

Really now...what a troublesome daughter he had. Wanted to crawl inside him, then was willing to lie to her mother about it. She must really want to keep her kink a secret from her mom. But that’s ok with him…

As he left the bathroom, Derek walked in through the front door.
“I’m baaack…” he said with a slight slur. It seems he got pretty wasted with his friends. He plopped down on the couch and leaned back. He seemed almost ready to pass out.

“Welcome back, sweetie!” Carolyn called from the kitchen without seeing the state he’s in. “Ray! Leave Ashley with Derek and help me start dinner!” she ordered.

Ray walked over to his son, who was practically snoring on the couch. It would be so easy to hide Ashley on him and blame his drunken son for losing her…

“Ray!” Carolyn called again. He shook his head and placed her down on the coffee table in front of him. “Coming, dear! Derek, watch your sister” he said, walking off without another word.

“Hm? Yeah sure…” Derek replied without really listening. His head was spinning around, clearly about to nod off.

Ashley watched him from the coffee table and sighed. He wouldn’t be any help like this...but at least he wasn’t actively trying to harm her like her father was.

As she thought that, Derek placed his socked feet on the table in front of Ashley just before he fell asleep. She gagged a bit from the smell and moved across the coffee table to get away from them.

Half an hour went by before Carolyn popped into the living room. “DINNER TIME!” she said, plucking Ashley off the table. She looked at Derek, who didn’t even stir, and shook her head. “SERIOUSLY...A BOY HIS AGE SHOULD KNOW HIS LIMITS WHILE DRINKING” she commented. There was no point trying to wake him up, so she just carried Ashley to the dinner table.

Thankfully, dinner was rather peaceful. Carolyn placed Ashley on her own plate and didn’t try to mess with her. Even when her father tried to invite her over to his side, Carolyn cut him off and demanded to have time with her daughter.

“ANYWAYS...I...STILL CAN’T FIND THE REMOTE” Carolyn suddenly said as the meal ended.

“What?!” Ashley screeched.

“I LOOKED ALL OVER FOR IT! THERE’S STILL A FEW ROOMS I HAVEN’T CHECKED YET...I’LL CHECK THE REST OF THEM TOMORROW. SO...I GUESS YOU’RE STAYING ANOTHER NIGHT, ASHLEY” she said with a hint of embarrassment.

Ashley wanted to rip her hair out. Maybe she should just ask them to call Paulina and ask for a new size remote.

No, she couldn’t do that. That would reveal everything to them.

“Fine. Can I just...go to bed now?” she asked, crossing her arms.

“UM...OK SWEETIE. BUT...SEEING HOW YOUR BROTHER IS…” she trailed off, motioning to Derek’s passed out form. “YOU KNOW. YOU’LL BE SLEEPING IN OUR BED TONIGHT” she said firmly.

Ashley paled in terror.

Ray smiled in delight.

Carolyn simply kissed the top of her head and walked her to their room.

Thankfully they both changed their clothes in the privacy of the bathroom, so she didn’t have to see too much. Carolyn crawled into bed wearing a thin nightgown that left almost nothing to the imagination. Ray got into bed only wearing his tight underwear. Carolyn placed Ashley on a pillow between her and Ray.

“Um...shouldn’t I sleep on a dresser or in a drawer…?” she asked meekly. Carolyn giggled and patted her head.

“OH, DON’T BE A SCAREDY CAT ASHLEY. WE’RE NOT GONNA SQUISH YOU IN OUR SLEEP OR ANYTHING!” she replied in a carefree tone. Ashley looked down, knowing she couldn’t rely on her mom for help here.

They turned off the lights and tucked into bed. Ashley lay on the pillow, wide awake for over an hour. She was far too nervous to sleep like this.

She looked over at her mom. She was already fast asleep, her breath steady and heavy. Then she turned to look at her father...and nearly screamed.

His eyes were wide open, staring at her. He looked over at Carolyn and seemed to notice that she was fast asleep. Then he leaned in close to whisper to Ashley.

“DON’T WORRY...I’M HERE IN CASE YOU WANT A WARMER BED” he said with a wink. He shifted under the blanket for a couple seconds before tossing his underwear away and kicking off the blanket. Ashley felt disgusted as she realized she was supposed to sleep next to her naked father.

Ray closed his eyes after that and started drifting off to sleep. He slept with his mouth open, his loud snores washing over Ashley with every breath. She lay motionless for over an hour….before standing back up.

“I can’t do this,” she said aloud. She started walking down towards the foot of the bed. It was impossible for her to sleep like this. She would rather sleep on the floor than over here.

As she walked down, Ray grumbled a bit in his sleep. He shifted forward, reaching out and started cuddling Carolyn. He wrapped his leg around her while pressing her naked dick against her thick ass cheeks...and a tiny woman.

Ashley screamed and struggled as she was squashed between her father’s cockhead and her mom’s dump truck of an ass. Ray moaned deeply, grinding his junk deeper into his wife’s ass. His shrunken daughter screamed as his penis became more erect, pushing her deeper into her plush cheeks.

She pushed herself away from Ray’s dick as it continued to push deeper. There were faint grunts as Ray grinded against her in his sleep. Carolyn’s sleep was undisturbed, likely used to such antics after decades of marriage.

She managed to push and crawl through her ass, pulling herself free. She ran away as fast as she could as she got a terribly explicit view of her dad dry humping her mom’s ass.

Ashley ran straight to the foot of the bed, grabbed onto the blanket and slid down without hesitation. As she hit the floor, she walked under the bed where it might be relatively safe. She couldn’t see what was under here, but she eventually found something soft to sleep on. Maybe an old sock.

With a defeated sigh, she curled up against it and finally drifted off to sleep, praying for an easier day tomorrow.
Chapter 13 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!  From my anonymous writing partner.


--

Ashley woke up to the sound of creaking from above her. She snapped up and looked all around herself in a panic. Her first instinct was to run from whatever was about to crush her...but remembered what happened last night. She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

She was safe. After climbing down from her parent’s bed, she hid underneath to make sure they wouldn’t accidentally crush her in the morning. Just thinking back to everything that happened yesterday made her skin crawl.

Crawling around on her father’s penis. Walking into his mouth and allowing him to swallow her whole. Nearly getting digested by him.

At least she was safe down here on...some kind of soft surface. Actually, she had no idea what she fell asleep on. Now that light was starting to fill the room again, she noticed that it was something pink and fluffy looking. And smelled a little musty…

Oh no.

A loud creak sounded from above followed by two loud thuds coming from behind her. Ashley turned around to see her mom’s bare feet against the floor, facing her. “Shit!” Ashley yelled, jumping to her feet. She fell asleep in her mother’s slipper! She needed to get out before it was too late!

But before she could make it off the insole, she screamed as Carolyn’s foot barreled into her. The air was knocked from her lungs as the enormous toe knocked into her chest and pushed her deeper inside the slipper.

The tiny girl found herself snugly trapped in the gap between Carolyn’s second and third toes. The massive digits held her tightly, and Ashley screamed and swore as she felt the massive foot moving up and down. Her mom was walking, and unknowingly taking Ashley along for the ride. The half inch woman wanted to gag as her mom’s feet began to sweat.

It was early in the morning and Carolyn was not thinking with a hundred percent clarity. The normally very caring mother was a bit out of it at the moment, and had temporarily forgotten about her daughter’s whereabouts. It didn’t help that both her husband, Ray, and son, Derek, were still sleeping and couldn’t jog her memory.

The giantess stood in her bedroom door and stretched her arms over her head. As she did this, she scrunched her toes together.

“Mom, stop!” screamed Ashley, as the air was pressed out of her lungs. She shouted and tears started to streak down her face, fearing that her life would end between her mother’s toes. The heat and pressure, combined with the scent, made her light headed.

Just as Ashley felt her ribs were about to crack, her mom released her grip. Ashley gasped for breath, but got a mouthful of humid air. “Oh fuck,” she shouted, with the sweltering head getting to her head. “Mom let me out of here!”

Carolyn walked into the kitchen to the coffee maker. “Ah, perfect way to start the day,” the unaware giantess said, standing there sipping her coffee. Each step she took battered her daughter between her toes.

Trying to wriggle herself free, Ashley had successfully begun to pull herself up, when the steps started again. “God dammit, mom!” she shouted in frustration. “Will you fucking stay still?!”

Feeling a slight tickle between her toes, Carolyn didn’t give it a second thought. The middle-aged woman sighed and walked over to the bathroom and stripped out of her robe. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and admired the view. “Damn, I look good for fifty,” she said with a cocky laugh, grabbing her breasts in the process. She slipped out of her pink, fluffy slippers, though her beloved daughter remained trapped between her two toes.

Carolyn turned the water on to the shower, a sound which utterly terrified Ashley. “Mom, don't go in there!” she screamed. “I’m still down here.”

It was no use, her cries were far too small to be picked up by her much larger mom. Carolyn stood by, waiting for the water to warm up. She looked down at the counter and scowled. There was a tiny ant crawling along the sink, and Carolyn wasn’t having it. Without any further thought, the mother of two lowered her thumb and obliterated the insect. “Hah,” she said under her breath. “Nailed it.”

Once Carolyn felt the water was hot enough she took a step inside. She then lifted her other foot and brought it into the shower, taking a tiny passenger along with her.

Ashley screamed as a flood of water instantly began to stream down her mother’s naked body, hitting her with force of a raging river. Her naked body was instantly ripped off her mom’s foot…and began to flow towards the drain!

She flailed and kicked around desperately, trying to find anything to grab to help her. While shrunk, she’s survived dozens of dangerous situations. But she knew that if she ended up in the drain, she would be doomed to drown in the pipes.

When she almost reached the drain, something large landed directly in her path.
“WHOOPS” Carolyn muttered under her breath. Ashley crashed into the large, soft, spongy object hard. The water tried to pull her around it towards the drain, but she wasn’t letting this opportunity pass her by.

She crawled up the object, ripping herself free from the aggressive currents. She hooked her arm around it and took a few seconds to catch her breath. But she couldn’t help notice a shadow being cast over her…

Looking up, she saw her mom’s naked form reaching directly for her. At first she thought that her mom had finally discovered her and was going to rescue her. But her eyes weren’t trained on her…they were locked onto the item she was gripping onto. That’s when Ashley finally took a second and noticed what she was gripping…

“God damnit” Ashley cursed as her mom picked up her loofa…carrying Ashley up with it. Carolyn was completely unaware of her daughter’s position as she squeezed the loofa a couple times, seeing some suds still escaping it.

She then started to drag it across her body. Rubbing it up her long legs, scrubbing the soles of her feet, flossing it between her thick ass cheeks. And each time…Ashley was dragged along with it. The tiny girl was rubbed painfully hard against her mother’s smooth skin as she was used to clean her body.

She tried to scream, only to get a mouthful of soapy water. So she kept her eyes and mouth closed as she was pressed against her mother’s naked body. She thought about trying to escape…but then she’d just get flushed down the drain. Not to mention, all the movement tangled her up with the strands of the loofa, effectively trapping her.

After about five minutes of being beaten and used, she felt a heavy pressure pushing her from all sides. It was heavy enough to pull her away from the loofa and hold her firmly in place. A wave of water even hit her, but she remained firmly in place.

Once the water stopped, Ashley slowly opened her eyes again. All around her was soft, smooth skin in thick lumps. Looking up, all she could see was the bottom of her mom’s jaw. She was firmly stuck in between her mom’s breasts!

Carolyn turned off the water and stepped out into the air, sighing happily. There really was nothing better than a hot shower in the morning to get ready for the day. She walked up to the mirror completely naked and started to brush and blow dry her hair.

Personally, she liked to air dry her body. It took a bit longer, but rubbing herself raw with a towel was simply uncomfortable.
“Mom! Look down here!” Ashley screamed, trying to get her mom’s attention. But the noise of the blow dryer completely drowned out her voice. She tried to wiggle free, but her mom’s massive chest held her completely in place. Any movement she made was absorbed by the meaty breasts.

After tending to her hair, brushing her teeth, and putting on a slight touch of makeup, Carolyn was dry enough to put her robe back on. Ashley cursed her luck as she was cast into darkness, completely obscured from view.

Unaware of her daughter’s situation, she stepped out of the bathroom in time to see Ray stirring and beginning to wake up.
“Morning dear” Carolyn said.
“Morning” Ray grumbled back as he slowly sat up. Carolyn walked over to the bed and looked around, finally remembering the night before.
“Where’s Ashley?” she asked her husband. Ray’s eyes widened for a few seconds as he looked around the mattress, not seeing their shrunken girl.
“Um…I don’t know” Ray responded, giving an innocent shoulder shrug. Carolyn narrowed her eyes a bit at him.
“Really? You didn’t roll over and squish her or something?” she asked, clearly doubting him. Ray held up his hands in exaggerated innocence.
“Hey, really! I have no idea! You were awake before me, you would have seen her before me!” Ray pointed out. Carolyn sighed and walked into the closet, pulling out her clothes for the day.

“Just…keep your eyes open for her, ok?” she asked as she slipped on her underwear, a pair of tight yoga pants, and a v neck shirt that exposed a good bit of her cleavage.
“You got it,” Ray responded as Carolyn walked out the door.

As soon as his wife was away, Ray smiled from ear to ear and looked down at his stomach.
“Hey Princess…so you really did it, huh? Couldn’t resist becoming your daddy’s little snack?” he asked aloud. As if in response, his stomach let out a small gurgle. Ray bit his lip as he felt himself getting hard once again. “Don’t worry. Daddy knows you’re happy in there…I’ll figure out a way to explain your disappearance to everyone else. Just enjoy being Daddy’s food” he said as he got up and walked to the bathroom. He hoped he didn’t clog the shower with the load he was about to blow…

Back in the living room, Carolyn sat down on the couch with a huff. What has been going on with Ray lately? Since Ashley shrunk, he dropped her in his mouth, watched a dirty movie with her, and now he even lost her!

Seriously…where did that girl even go? She should have just stayed put and let them take care of her until she grows back to normal…

Who knows what kind of danger she could get into on her own?!

“Mom!”

She could be being chased down by a spider!

“Mom!”

Or falling off a high surface and breaking her leg!

“MOM!”

Carolyn hummed in confusion and looked around. She could have sworn she was hearing Ashley’s voice calling for her from somewhere…but she couldn’t quite pinpoint it.

“MOOOOOM!!!”

Carolyn definitely heard it that time. It sounded like it was coming from directly below her. She looked straight down…and finally saw Ashley’s head poking out of her cleavage.

“ASHLEY?” Carolyn asked in shock. She reached her hand between her breasts and pulled her naked daughter out. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?” she asked, starting to feel upset. She was so worried! She accused Ray of losing her! And she was just hiding between her tits this entire time?!

“Mom, this morning-” Ashley started to say, hoping to explain this situation.
“NO. YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT” Carolyn said, cutting her off. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. “DO YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU? IF YOU WERE BETWEEN MY BREASTS ALL MORNING, WHY DIDN’T YOU SPEAK UP SOONER?” she chastised.

Ashley wanted to scream that she tried, she just never heard her. But she didn’t even bother to wait to listen to her at all. Instead, Carolyn dropped Ashley onto the cushion of the couch and swung her legs over. The tiny girl yelped as her mom’s giant bare feet landed on either side of her.

“NO. ACTUALLY, IT DOESN’T MATTER NOW. I DON’T KNOW IF YOU WERE TRYING TO BE FUNNY, OR JUST BEING RUDE, BUT WHAT’S DONE IS DONE. YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR HIDING BETWEEN MY TITS IS A FOOT RUB. HOP TO IT. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN IT’S OVER” she said with a stern, commanding tone.

There was nothing that Ashley would want more than to scream at her mom right now. Let out all the frustration that was building up inside her about how unfair and unreasonable her mom was being. That it wasn’t her fault she ended up like this.

But, she knew better. She wouldn’t listen to her no matter what. It would be too easy to just ignore her when her voice was this weak to her. So…Ashley started rubbing her hands against her mom’s enormous foot.

Carolyn sighed a bit, barely feeling Ashley. She really was too small for this. The other day she was at least big enough to rub most of her foot. But now, she could barely cover her heel. Is there some other punishment she could give her like this? Honestly, she seemed too fragile to do anything with right now…and she still had no idea where the shrink ray vanished to.

She didn’t like it…but it looked like she would need to pick up another one today. It was super expensive the first time around, but she couldn’t just leave her daughter like this forever.

After about 10 minutes of Ashley rubbing her mom’s sole, the sound of the front door opening could be heard in the living room.

“Carolyn! Guess who’s here!” a woman’s voice called out. Both women were able to recognize it instantly. It was Carolyn’s friend, Natasha. She was one of Carolyn’s best friends…which meant she felt comfortable letting herself inside their house whenever she wanted.

Carolyn’s eyes widened in a panic as she looked down at Ashley at her feet. There was no way she could let Natasha find out about this! It would be shameful to admit she bought a shrink ray, used it on her child, then lost it! She needed to hide her!

She scooped Ashley up in her hands and tried to think of a hiding place, fast. Pockets? No, her yoga pants didn’t have pockets. Cleavage? No, her head would still be sticking out. Under her ass? No, she’d be crushed to death.

Hearing Natasha’s high heels clacking against the hardwood floors as she got closer, she stashed Ashley in the quickest hidden spot she could think of. She pulled open the front of her yoga pants, dropped her inside, then snapped the waistband shut!

Ashley screamed in shock as she found herself dropped directly onto her mom’s panty covered crotch. As the tight yoga pants snapped shut, a wall of fabric slammed into her back and forced her tightly against her mom’s womanhood.

Her mom’s panties were camel toeing, and Ashley found herself halfway inside her mom’s pussy lips. If it wasn’t for her panties, she likely would have been shoved right inside. She gagged a bit as she felt the heat, smell, and moisture radiating from her mom’s vagina washing over her.

“Mom! This is so gross! Let me out of here!” she yelled, trying to push herself away from this uncomfortable position. But the tight fabric kept her firmly in place, no matter how much she struggled.


With Ashley hidden away, Carolyn stood up and gave her friend a hug.
“Natasha! What a surprise! What brings you here?” Carolyn asked, trying to act natural. Hopefully she just needed to borrow something and leave instead of staying for a full visit. That would last a while…

Natasha herself was already a tall woman before she wore heels, so she was almost half a foot taller than Carolyn. She was a black woman with long brown hair, with two braids that framed the side of her face. Wearing a green pantsuit, she looked like a respectable businesswoman…but that wasn’t exactly true.

She owned a string of beauty supply stores and left most of the management work to her husband. Most of the day was spent doing whatever she liked…which mostly involved smoking weed. Carolyn knew her friend was a massive stoner, but it hardly bothered her.

“Oh, I wanted to talk about next week’s book club! Honestly, I have no idea what the main character’s deal is” she started to say, walking over and sitting herself down on the couch. Carolyn cursed in her head as she walked over to the couch to join her. She could apologize to Ashley later…this was going to be a long time….

However, as she began to sit down Carolyn let out a high pitched squeak. Her cheeks instantly turned rosy, and her heart skipped a beat.
“I mean, they talk about wanting to save their family business. But they get the money to help from the competition, which is driving them out of business. Then HELP keep the other business open, basically dooming their family. What the literal fuck?” Natasha ranted, seemingly unaware of her friend’s reaction. As she finally pulled off her sunglasses, her bloodshot eyes gave away how much she probably smoked on the way over.

Carolyn sat and nodded quietly, biting her lower lip as she pretended to listen. But really, the only thing she could focus on was Ashley. The small girl was struggling a lot while pressing up against her womanhood. And it honestly felt incredibly good…

The older woman tried to keep herself under control, but it was hard to control herself while someone was actively rubbing her pussy. She felt herself getting wet despite her intentions. She mentally chastised Ashley for squirming so much…what was she trying to do?!


Inside the pants, Ashley was still kicking and flailing to escape. Seriously, did she have to go this far to keep her hidden from her friend?! Not to mention, she knew Natasha. Chances are even if she saw Ashley like this, she wouldn’t even remember it tomorrow!

Suddenly, she started noticing something. The fabric of her mom’s panties was getting a little damp. The air felt heavier, and smelled of her sex far more intensly.
“Oh fuck…is she getting horny from this?!” Ashley cried out loud. She gave everything she had into kicking and squirming and grabbing anything she could to try and pull herself away from her mom’s cooch.

Though her struggling even harder was having the opposite effect. Caroyln’s face was beet red, she was starting to sweat, and was even openly panting. Thankfully Natasha was still ranting in her own little world, too high to notice how horny her friend was getting.

Ashley…why was she doing this? She was so wet, it should be obvious to the girl inside her pants what she was doing to her. What kind of child rubs themselves against their own mother’s vagina? The smart thing would obviously be to stay still, but she seemed intent on turning her on.

Maybe…maybe she was doing this on purpose? She remembered the other day, how Ray mentioned that Ashley seemed to be enjoying being tiny around him. Maybe…maybe she was into this sort of thing? For all she knew, she was loving being pressed against her panties.

Or maybe the reason she was squirming…was because she was trying to get INSIDE her panties? That…that was the only logical solution! It would be so easy to reach down and push her daughter all the way inside…

As her hand was inching towards the waistband of her yoga pants, she heard a loud groaning coming from the staircase. Derek was walking upstairs wearing only a wife beater and boxers. His hair was a mess, and he clearly looked sick. He probably had a hangover from the day before.

He was walking towards the kitchen, so Carolyn sprung to her feet.
“Just a minute, Natasha! Lemme check on Derek, I think he might be sick” she exclaimed, hopping off the couch and moving towards the kitchen. Once her back was turned, she opened her pants and pulled Ashley out.

God, what was she about to do to her own daughter…?

Derek had a handful of medicine for his headache in one hand, and he just finished filling a glass of water in the other. He turned to walk back downstairs just as Carolyn walked up to him.
“Honey, listen to me. I need you to watch your sister for a while, at least until Natasha leaves” she says, placing Ashley into one of his hands. “I know you’re not feeling well, but I’m counting on you. So take your medicine and rest up, but keep your sister hidden” she said quickly.

Without waiting for a response, she turned and walked back into the living room to rejoin her friend. Derek was standing in the same spot for a solid minute after she walked away, eyes glazed over. His head was killing him…he really only heard a third of what she said.

Something about Ashley…and taking his medicine. He looked down at his hands, seeing his left hand holding a glass of water and his right hand carrying several pills. Ashley was sitting on his palm as well, next to a large pill that was almost the same size as her.

She wanted to chew her mom out for doing that to her, but she walked off before she could say anything. At least she was with Derek now. She could always vent to her brother. Even if he looked pretty hungover…and didn’t really seem to notice her in his hand…

With a small shrug, Derek lifted the hand full of pills to his open mouth and threw them back.
“Derek, no!!!” Ashley screamed as she was launched into her brother’s open mouth. She landed with a wet splat against his red tongue, looking around herself in a panic.

She gagged a bit as she breathed in his foul morning breath. Looking back towards his lips, she managed to see outside into the open world…and saw the glass of water approaching fast! Looking around his mouth, she tried to think of some way to hold tight. If she lets Derek swallow her, it would be certain death!

After only a second, she rolled to the side and crawled underneath Derek’s tongue just as water began to pour in. The strong current threatened to rip her out of the mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around his tongue and gripped it as tight as she could, squishing the soft muscle against her entire body.

Ashley could feel the tongue and the mouth muscles flexing as Derek swallowed the glass of water, gulp after gulp. The whole experience lasted only ten seconds before the last of the water was sliding down his throat, but Ashley felt exhausted. Her muscles were screaming at her for struggling for so long, then holding on for her life.

She tried to get out from under the tongue and escape…but Derek’s tongue had other plans. As he finished his drink, his large muscle settled back into place, directly on top of Ashley. The van sized appendage pressed down on her, squishing her into the bottom of his jaw firmly.

Ashley started fighting and squirming again, having to push with all her might just to lift the tip of it off her face so she can breathe. Even as she was gasping for air, thick drops of her brother’s saliva splashed into her face. She gagged as she was forced to swallow down mouthfuls as she struggled to get out.

Meanwhile, Derek walked into the bedroom and instantly sat on the bed. He idly noticed something wrong with his mouth…but ignored it. Honestly, he drank way more than he should have yesterday. His headache was threatening to kill him, his stomach was nauseous, and he had unexplained aches all around him.

He slowly spread himself out in the bed, lay on his side, and threw the blanket on top of him. What he really needed right now was some sleep to give the medicine time to work its magic. Some food would probably help too…but with how his stomach was acting, it would have to be something small. Like a single bite sized thing to help ease it…

Inside his mouth, Ashley grunted as she flopped over onto her side, landing on Derek’s cheek. Her whole world was turned as Derek started to fall asleep. Thankfully he wasn’t the type to sleep on his back, or she might have slipped backwards.

After taking half a minute to reorient herself, she crawled over to his lips and pushed a hand against it. The flesh budged a little bit, but was still clamped together. With a reluctant sigh, Ashley began to put her whole body into it.

She placed her feet on the lower lip, her hands on the upper lip, and pushed with all her might to try and separate the two. However, the saliva coated surfaces instantly caused her hands to slip when she applied too much pressure.

“God damnit, Derek. Just open your mouth! I don’t want to be stuck here all day!” she yelled, kicking the lips.

As if in response to her, a small gurgling sound came rumbling up from the throat. Ashley sensed what was coming, and took a deep breath of the semi clean air. Moments later, a hot wave of air came out of his throat and filled the mouth. Ashley collapsed on the ground as her eyes stung from Derek’s hot, smelly burp.

She could only hold her breath for a minute before she was forced to breathe the foul, stale beer smelling gas. Her lungs burned, and she instantly began gagging and coughing on it. Just when she thought death would come for her…a small breeze of fresh air rushing passed.

Looking back, Derek parted his lips for a second to let the burp out…and instantly closed them again.
“No! Oh come on, that isn’t fair!” she yelled up, trying to push her way through once more. But unfortunately, the mouth was once again sealed shut.

After half an hour of struggling, Ashley fell backwards against his tongue. Panting and sweating, she knew she needed to take a break. At least his tongue made a semi comfortable seat to lay on…


As Ashley lay on Derek’s tongue, he was already deep asleep and having a pretty wonderful dream. In his dream, he had been making out with a beautiful woman. He could practically feel her tongue running along the inside of his mouth, especially against the back of his lips.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss…and shrank herself. Once she was small enough, she actually crawled inside his mouth. He could taste her supple skin as she pressed her ass against his tongue, grinding against it. Derek responded by moving her around, tasting her, getting a feel for the shape of her body.

Once he got a feeling for it, he moved the tip of his tongue between her legs and began to dig into it, tasting some of her sweet pussy juices. It tasted good enough that he began to ruthlessly attack it while the small girl screamed out his name.

Unfortunately for Ashley…his dream was becoming reality. As she was trying to use his tongue as a seat to catch a break, it suddenly sprang to life. The thick muscle curled under her and tossed her against his cheek to the side.

She landed with a grunt just before it aggressively pressed against her, rubbing the bumpy taste buds all over her. The small girl tried to crawl away, but her sleeping brother was clearly intent on tasting her all over. His tongue curled around her, feeling like a tentacle groping her all over. Ashley screamed in frustration as she felt the tongue squeezing her breasts, pushing up on her ass, and even passed along her bare sex.

“Derek! What the fuck are you doing?! Knock it off!” she screamed angrily. She tried to punch and kick the tongue away, but it wouldn’t stop its attack. As the tongue pressed against her pussy, it stopped for a second…before attacking her with renewed vigor!

“Derek! Derek, stop!” Ashley screamed desperately as the tip of the tongue forced its way between her legs and assaulted her sex. She screamed and grunted as the dexterous tongue licked, flicked, and tried forcing its way inside.

No matter how much she screamed or cried, the tongue continued its attack. For the next half an hour, Derek’s tongue assaulted her. Despite how much she hated herself for it…Ashley came twice in that time. She was disgusted with herself for it, but her body couldn’t stop from feeling pleasure.

After she came for the second time…the tongue suddenly stopped moving. Ashley continued to lay still, panting and crying. Suddenly, her surroundings shifted once again. She found herself laying face first against his tongue once again, and feeling movement outside his mouth. Derek was awake and moving!

“Derek! Derek, let me out!” she screamed. But after an hour of shouting, her voice was hoarse and weak. It seemed like he didn’t even notice as he walked somewhere.

Ashley crawled back over to the lips, pushing against them lightly. She definitely didn’t have the strength to force her way out…but maybe there’ll be a chance of escaping soon?

She sat and waited as she felt Derek walk somewhere. He stopped moving and seemed to be standing still for a full minute. What was he doing?

As she was thinking about it, the lips suddenly parted. She was blinded as light flooded the pitch black mouth, burning her eyes. With her eyes closed, she jumped forward. It didn’t matter where Derek was, she was NOT going to waste a chance like this!

Ashley felt herself falling through the air as soon as she was outside of his mouth. While falling, she slowly opened her eyes as she adjusted to the light once more. She found herself in the air, falling along Derek’s body…above a toilet.

She screamed and panicked as she thought about landing in the toilet bowl. If she gets flushed, she’ll definitely drown to death!

But there was something directly below her that she could grab onto…but she also really didn’t want to. Choosing between certain death and further humiliation…Ashley chose life. She prepared herself as she fell, bracing for impact.

Derek sighed in relief as he finished pissing. He was having such an amazing dream…it sucked that he had to piss right in the middle of it. It really felt like he was seriously eating out a tiny girl. He could still faintly taste her cum in his mouth.

After giving his dick a couple shakes, he opened his mouth and yawned loudly. Unaware to him, that was the chance that Ashley took to jump out. Now that he was done peeing…it might do him some good to shoot a load into the toilet while the dream was still fresh in his mind.

He stroked his cock a few times, getting himself slightly hard when he felt something land on the tip of his dick. Derek hummed in confusion and looked down. His eyes widened as he saw his sister, Ashley, hanging on his dick! Her naked body was wrapped around his cock head with a death grip, her head right next to his cock slit.

Was he…still dreaming? That would suck, because it means he likely pissed the bed. But his dick hardened further and twitched as he looked down at her. Was he really having a dream about using his own sister as a sex toy? He could think about how fucked up that was later…for now…

“WELL WELL WELL…ASHLEY, IF I DIDN’T KNOW ANY BETTER, I’D THINK YOU ACTUALLY LIKE BEING TINY ON MY DICK. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK DOWN THERE” he teased playfully.

Ashley slowly loosened her grip and stared daggers up at her brother. Was he fucking serious right now? The only reason she was down here was because his dick was the only thing to grab onto! She would have dropped into the toilet otherwise! She loosened her grip and sat up, looking him dead in the eye.

“Fuck you, Derek! Do you have any idea how shitty today has been for me?! I am NOT in the mood for this bullshit! After you tongue fucked me for the past hour, you think I want to be down here?! Pick me off your nasty fucking dick already! When I grow back, you can bet I’m going to beat the living shit out of you! You disgusting creep!”

While Ashley ranted and screamed, Derek looked down at her with a bit of confusion. He couldn’t really hear what she was saying, just a high pitched squeaking. But she looked really angry. Almost as if…she was actually his sister and not some dream…

His eyes widened and Derek pinched Ashley around the waist, raising her back up. With his free hand he put his cock away and flushed the toilet below.
“SORRY! SORRY ASHLEY, BAD JOKE, BAD JOKE I KNOW” he stuttered, walking her over to the sink. He turned on some warm water and got her and his hands cleaned off with some soap.

“UM….REALLY, SORRY. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU’RE WITH ME RIGHT NOW…I’M REALLY NOT IN ANY STATE TO WATCH OUT FOR YOU…” he mumbled, pulling her out from the water and drying her off with a washcloth.

Ashley felt a bit frustrated that Derek didn’t seem to be listening to her much…but at least he wasn’t trying anything funny now. He likely wasn’t even aware of what he had done to her while she was stuck in his mouth…but she was still upset about it.

Derek carried Ashley in his open palm back up the stairs and into the living room. Carolyn and Natasha weren't there anymore. Looking out the window, he saw his mom walking Natasha back to her car. They were just chatting together while Natasha sat in the front seat, giving her one of those goodbyes that lasted an hour.

“THERE. MOM SHOULD COME AROUND SOON AND CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU. I’M GONNA GO TRY AND SLEEP THIS OFF SOME MORE” he said awkwardly, leaving Ashley there without another word.

Ashley sighed and sat down on the coffee table, glad to at least have a small breather. Her mom had been tormenting her a bit too earlier today…but rubbing her feet was way better than getting tongue fucked.

So, she waited patiently for her mom to come back inside.

She waited for 10 minutes.

Then 30.

And before she knew it, an hour had already passed by.

Unknown to Ashley and Derek, Carolyn wasn’t actually saying goodbye to Natasha outside. They were simply discussing where to meet up for lunch. Once they decided on a place, Carolyn had hopped in her own car and left. Which meant that Carolyn and Derek weren’t going to be around to take care of her.

She had been waiting long enough that Ashley began to think that her mother wasn’t coming back inside anytime soon. Chances are she was out with her friend, for who knows how long. Which meant…she was stuck here all alone.

Just as Ashley was getting bored enough to think about jumping off the coffee table, she heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the living room. She quickly hopped up onto one of the books there to be more visible. Derek never bothered to tell their mom she was there, so she would need to work towards getting spotted.

However, it wasn’t Carolyn that entered the living room. Ashley froze up in fear as the towering figure of her father stepped into the area, wearing only his boxers. It was his second day off, so he didn’t really feel a need to dress up for anything.

He was practically glowing with joy as he moved. In his mind, Ashley fed herself to him the night before. This entire morning, he had been relishing that feeling. Not to mention, he shot several loads down the drain in his hour-long shower.

After all that, he started feeling hungry again. He was walking towards the kitchen to give Ashley some company…but he noticed something on his way over. Standing on the coffee table…was Ashley.

“ASHLEY?” he said aloud as he locked onto her, walking over to her. The tiny girl was frozen in place as her titan of a father loomed over her. He was visibly confused seeing her out here all alone.

A flash of irritation flashed across his face as he realized the feeling he had all day was a lie…but it passed just as fast. Sure, she didn’t actually feed herself to him. But that meant she was still alive…and there was no telling what she’d want to do in the future.

“HEY PRINCESS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE ALL ALONE?” he asked casually, reaching down and scooping Ashley up into his hand. He held her up in front of his face, smiling down at her.

“YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO WANDER AROUND ON YOUR OWN. SOMEONE MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY SQUISH YOU! DON’T WORRY, YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH YOUR DADDY AGAIN TODAY. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TODAY?” he asked with a playful smile plastered to his face.

Ashley shuddered as he smiled down at her. What the hell was he planning to do to her? Hell, yesterday he literally ate her alive! She didn’t want to die, especially not at the hands (or god forbid other body parts) of her own dad!

“Daddy!” she called up to him, loud enough so he could hear. “Just so you know…mom left with her friend Natasha. And Derek is sick in bed…so you’re the only one watching me today!” she yelled. There. Now he can’t play anything off. If anything happens to her…then her mom and brother would know that he was the one who did it!

However, that wasn’t the message Ray got from his tiny daughter. She said that it was just going to be the two of them alone all day today. He remembered the day before, how she tried to explore his dick only to get interupted by Carolyn. That must have been so frustrating to her…and now she was hinting that they wouldn’t be interrupted.

Ray felt his heart beat a step faster as he chuckled, patting Ashley on the head.
“I UNDERSTAND, PRINCESS. DON’T WORRY, WE’LL HAVE SOME NICE, QUALITY TIME TOGETHER TODAY” he said with a wink. He started carrying Ashley towards his bedroom, failing to notice how terrified his daughter was in his grasp.

Walking into the room, Ray grabbed the remote and flicked on the tv.
“LET’S WATCH SOME MORE TV IN HERE TODAY” he said, starting to flip through the channels. “LEMME GUESS. YOU WANNA SIT ON DADDY’S LAP AGAIN TODAY, RIGHT? IT’S ALRIGHT. GO AHEAD. SAY IT” he said in a casually dominating tone.

Ashley flinched, feeling her hands trembling.
“P…please, daddy, c-can I sit on your lap…” she obediently called up to him. She felt absolutely disgusted with herself that she still couldn’t muster up the courage to disobey her ‘daddy.’

Ray smiled and deposited Ashley straight onto his underwear clad crotch. She was sitting just above the base of his penis, scared to move a muscle. Under her naked ass, she could faintly feel his pubic hair on the other side of his thin underwear.

Feeling Ashley getting comfortable, Ray stopped flipping through the channels and opened the DVR. He recorded some episodes of that really popular tv series about medieval times with wizards and dragons. He didn’t really get the plot…but there was a distinct reason he watched this show.

Ten minutes into the episode, there was already a scene of the king taking three of his concubines to his bedchamber. Watching the three of them stripping down completely naked, and offering to serve their precious ruler.

Ashley let out a high pitched squeak as she watched her father’s penis getting erect merely inches away from her. Every fiber of her being was telling her to get up and run away. But…there was no strength in her legs. Despite her instincts, she could never go against her daddy’s wishes…

As if sensing her hesitation, Ray sat up a bit straighter as he watched the lewd scene unfolding. That small movement shifted Ashley’s ‘seat’ and sent her rolling forward…directly on top of Ray’s underwear clad dick.

He smiled a bit, giving her a small glance. Sure enough, it seems like he was right. His tiny daughter was interested in exploring her father’s massive dick. She was pressed up against it, leaning on it.

Ray took a deep breath, just allowing his little princess to do whatever she wanted to him. He was willing to accept this weird fetish she had…yup, that’s all this was. She was the one that wanted this, not him…

“SO ASHLEY” he suddenly said, trying to take his mind off justifying this situation. “WHERE’D YOU GO LAST NIGHT? YOUR MOTHER AND I COULDN’T FIND YOU THIS MORNING” he asked passively

Ashley turned to look back up at her father, who was still watching the tv screen intently. Did he seriously not notice her leaning on his cock? Or…was he just expecting her to obediently stay there…?

“Um…I can climb down off the bed using the sheets! I slept under the bed last night!” she called up. She purposely left out the part where her sleeping father nearly fucked her into her mom’s ass…she didn’t want to give him any ideas.

Ray’s eyes widened a little bit when he learned that. She was able to do that? That gave him a rather…interesting idea. One that Ashley might be able to enjoy greatly…

“IS THAT SO?” he replied casually. He stayed like this for a few more minutes…before he suddenly grabbed Ashley and set her down between his legs on the mattress. He carefully stood up to avoid crushing her and stretched out.

“HERE, I’M GONNA GET SOMETHING REALLY QUICKLY. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HAVING FUN WITH YOUR DADDY, STAY PUT. YOU CAN CLIMB YOUR WAY DOWN IF YOU WANTED TO ANYWAYS” he noted, walking away from Ashley and into the closet.

Ashley was confused and torn. She wanted to sprint to the edge of the bed and climb down. Find a safe place to hide until her mom comes back. But…there was a chance this was a test. Who knows how upset with her he’d be if she vanished? What would he do to her then…

Meanwhile, Ray walked into the closet and shut the door behind him. Taking a slow breath, he opened up his sock drawer…and pulled out the size ray. After he first saw Ashley all cute and tiny, he hid it here among his belongings. He just wanted to spend a bit more quality time as a family…that wasn’t so bad, was it?

Looking at the device's screen, he moved to the options that controlled Ashley’s size. With a playful smile on his face, he shrank her to a mere millimeter tall!

While Ashley was struggling to come to a decision about what to do, she felt a familiar sensation washing over her.
“No…no, this…this can’t be happening…” she whimpered. She was shrinking again! What was happening?! Did someone bump into the remote somewhere!?

As she was panicking, her father walked out of the closet holding a dvd. He walked over to the bed, looked down on it and frowned.

“HUH…I GUESS ASHLEY CLIMBED DOWN. SHE MUST NOT HAVE WANTED TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER AFTER ALL. OH WELL” he said with a shrug. He tossed the dvd onto the nightstand…then climbed into bed once again.

Ashley tried to run towards the foot of the bed to avoid her enormous father’s body as he got back in his spot. But her tiny legs were barely carrying her anywhere.

She didn’t know this…but Ray actually did see her on the sheets, but pretended not to. After all…he was about to test something pretty extreme, and needed a way to feign innocence…

He made sure to avoid Ashley as he sat back down, noticing her still down between his legs. Now that he was sitting, he was fairly certain she’d come running up into his boxers. But that isn’t what he was trying to test.

Flipping over the tv, he pulled up something else he had recorded. From the adult channel that Carolyn didn’t know about…

As Ashley ran away, she could see the TV in the distance being changed. She wouldn’t really care about it…until she heard loud moans coming from it. Looking up at the screen, Ashley flinched as she saw her father had turned on a porno.

Looking back to him, she gagged as he pulled his erect cock out of his underwear. She turned away and continued running as he began to stroke his member. Unfortunately for her, standing at a millimeter tall made her move extremely slowly. Even sprinting at full speed, her legs didn’t carry much distance.

A shadow slowly moved over her form, as if a skyscraper had appeared directly above her. Ashley looked straight up just in time to see her father’s cock head dropping straight down towards her!

She didn’t even have a moment to scream before a soft, yet crushingly heavy weight pressed into her. Ashley felt the air get knocked out of her lungs instantly. She gasped and struggled to breathe as her father’s penis rested on top of her. Though she felt a lot less pressure on her legs…though it also felt warm and wet…

While still gasping for air, Ashley turned back a bit to look at her legs. Her heart sank as she found her feet were inside the slit of his cock…and she felt the muscles inside squeezing them. As if she was being swallowed, the muscles flexed and she was pulled in up to her shins.

“No…please…no…” she whimpered out weakly. As she coughed and gasped, she couldn’t give any strength to her arms to stop what was happening.

Every flex of her father’s cock sucked more and more of her body into the great serpent. And there wasn’t a thing she could do to avoid this fate.

Ashley’s naked body was sucked up to her thighs. Then up to her waist. Then up to her breasts. Finally she was neck deep inside her daddy’s penis, getting one last look at the enormous world around her. And with one more flex…Ashley’s entire body was swallowed by her father’s cock once again.

Ray moaned loudly, pumping his cock furiously as he felt something traveling down his shaft. It seems his test was an even bigger success than he originally thought! He thought that if Ashley wasn’t interested in this, she would just climb off the bed. And if she was, she might just watch him at that size. Maybe he’d even shoot a load on top of her, see how thankful she was.

But he NEVER expected his own daughter to crawl inside his dick! He had pressed it to the mattress thinking she might want a closer look, but she wasted no time entering inside him! Such a perverted daughter he had! Though, he still loved her all the same.

As he stared down at his manhood, he could feel her squirming the whole way down. It gave an amazing tickling sensation along his shaft before finally reaching his balls. Once she was inside there, Ray stopped pumping his cock and simply laid back in bed.

If he came right now…Ashley would get shot right back out. This was such a rare opportunity…why waste it? She was probably having the time of her life inside her daddy’s balls. Might as well let his princess enjoy herself for a while longer~

Ray turned off the porno and switched it over to golfing, then pulled his underwear back up. Once his raging erection had calmed down a bit, he grabbed his phone to scroll through some notifications. One of which was a text message from his wife.

‘Went out to lunch with the girls. I’m at that dirty strip club and bought another size device so we can grow Ashley back to normal. Don’t worry, I found her earlier. She’s with her brother right now. Old size ray has been deactivated.’

He chuckled a little bit at that message. Ray reached a hand down his boxers and gave his testicles a light squeeze, feeling a squirm in response from within.
“To be exact, she’s with millions of possible brothers and sisters right now” he laughed to himself.

‘Ok! I’m sure she’ll be happy to hear it when you get back’ he texted back.

He was a little annoyed with himself that he had to spend money on a new size ray. Maybe he should have just said he found the size ray last night. This weekend had been a lot of fun…but it was probably time to end it. He’d let Ashley out, Carolyn would grow her back, and everything would go back to normal.



But is that what they really wanted?

Ashley seemed to be having such a great time being shrunken. Sure it was a bit weird that she was using her dad to live out her kinks…but he was happy to have her around. Not to mention…she felt absolutely amazing in his balls.

She must be enjoying herself quite a bit in there too! She kept rubbing the inside of his testicles, sending shivers up his spine. If she didn’t want to be in there, couldn’t she just climb out? If she wanted to live inside her daddy’s balls forever…what kind of father would he be if he said no?

So…he waited. If Ashley wanted out, she could get herself out. And if she did, he’d be there to talk to her about growing back to normal. But given how much movement was going on inside himself, he doubted she’d ever come out willingly.


As he sat in bliss, two hours passed by in a flash. He heard the front door opening, followed by a familiar voice.
“I’m back!” Carolyn called out. Ray slowly got out of bed, smiling coyly to himself. Ashley never crawled out. She must really love inside there…so he’d let her stay there as long as she wants.

“Welcome home, dear!” Ray called out from the bedroom. Carolyn walked into the room and frowned at her husband.
“Are you really still in your underwear? It’s already 3 o’clock!” she pointed out.
“What? It’s my day off! It’s not like I was getting up to go anywhere” he said in defense. Carolyn sighed and shook it off.
“I guess it doesn’t matter. Check it out, I bought the newest model” she said, holding up the size device. “It was more expensive than the last one, but apparently it has a lot more features. I’m not fully sure what they are though.”

Carolyn was unaware of this…but the old size ray they had purchased could only be used to shrink the stripper she hated. However, this one would legitimately shrink anyone it scans, and could hold information for multiple people.

“Oh geez…I’m going to be working overtime the next couple weeks, huh? Oh well, it’ll be worth it. Wanna go grab Ashley so we can grow her back?” he suggested to her, seeming completely honest. After all…when she left, he didn’t know where Ashley was.

“Yeah, good idea. Gimme a minute” she said, walking out of the room and down the stairs. Once she left, Ray reached down and gave his balls a playful squeeze. There was a small squirming in response, signaling Ashley was still happily tucked inside. She had her chance to crawl her way back out. But it looks like she’s chosen to be her daddy’s little ball pet instead.

Unaware of any of this, Carolyn moved downstairs and walked into Derek’s room. He was still sleeping deeply on the bed, snoring lightly. She gently nudged his shoulders and shook him.
“Derek? Derek sweetie, get up. Where’s your sister? We finally found the size ray” she said in a gentle tone.

Derek moaned in response, but slowly opened his eyes.
“Hm?” he hummed.
“Derek, where’s Ashley?” she asked again.
“Ashley? …oh…right…I left her in the living room…” he mumbled out, already closing his eyes again. At least…he was pretty sure he left her there? Or was that a dream? He couldn’t really tell with his head pounding like this…

Carolyn sighed and left towards the living room. She wanted to chastise him for being irresponsible with his sister…but she was more or less the same. It was probably a mistake to put him in charge when he wasn’t feeling well. Chances are he nearly squashed her, so he dropped her off somewhere she won’t get stepped on.

She walked into the living room and checked all around for her. On the coffee table, underneath, around the couches. Nothing. Ashley wasn’t in the living room at all. Then she thought of something…did Ray really not see her at all today?

Carolyn sighed and shook her head. Earlier today she suspected Ray of hiding her…but really Ashley just moved around on her own. Chances are, she did that again. But…Ray talked a lot about eating her the past couple days. As jokes…but she better make sure just in case.

She walked back in the bedroom and sprawled out, placing her head on Ray’s stomach.
“I can’t find her. Derek left her in the living room, but she isn’t in there” she said, snuggling up to his torso.
“Oh really? Well, she’s got to be around here somewhere. It’s not like she could have left” Ray responded, patting her head gently. While he was saying that, Carolyn had her ear pressed up against his stomach. She heard a good amount of gurgles and churning…but there wasn’t any screaming. Looks like once again, she suspected her husband for no reason.

“Yeah. You’re right. I’ll just keep looking around” Carolyn said, sounding dejected. She left to go search the house for their tiny daughter, feeling slightly guilty about doubting him again.


An hour of searching turned up no results. Or two hours. Or three.


Carolyn had checked every room of the house several times, but couldn’t find Ashley anywhere. It's like she completely disappeared! Did she actually find a way to get out of the house?

….did Derek just toss Ashley into the living room when Natasha was over? There’s a chance she could have been taken by her stoner friend…

But no, she was with her that whole time. She would have noticed.

“I need a break…” she grumbled to herself. Carolyn went back into her bedroom, seeing Ray still watching TV on their bed. He worked hard…so she could let him spend a weekend getting nothing done.

She got into the bed next to him and simply cuddled up to him, half heartedly watching with him. The thought of never finding Ashley again crossed her mind, making her hug him tight. He squeezed her back with a half chuckle.

Carolyn had no idea her daughter was actually incredibly close by. Ashley was standing in a neck deep pool of her father’s cum, whimpering weakly every few minutes. The past 5 hours have been absolutely horrible.

She’s tried fighting her way out of her daddy’s balls multiple times, but nothing worked. All she managed to do was make him horny, which caused the testicle to constrict and produce more semen. It started off only knee deep, but now she needed to stand on her tiptoes or swim to not drown in the thick fluids.

Her body was getting weak from the constant strain. She probably wouldn’t last another hour like this without sinking below the surface…and not coming up ever again. Was she really going to die like this? Covered in her own father’s nut, alone in his testicles?

Ashley punched the interior wall as hard as could in frustration, trying to mentally prepare herself for death…

After a couple minutes of laying there quietly, Ray suddenly hummed a bit. Carolyn looked up…and noticed his penis getting halfway erect. With a sly smile, she reached her hand down and stroked his shaft gently.

“Geez, Ray. I’m just taking a break…we don’t have time for sex” she teased. Ray looked a bit uncomfortable, unable to tell her that reaction was caused by Ashley inside.
“Oh, uhh, right. Later then” he stuttered out. Carolyn suddenly grabbed the line of his boxers and pulled them down.

“But! That doesn’t mean I don’t have time for a quickie” she said with a wink, lowering her head down to his cock. Ray gasped as Carolyn wrapped her lips around his cock head and began to lick his quickly hardening member.

His breathing spiked as Carolyn pushed his dick deep into her mouth, rubbing against the back of her throat. He let out a deep moan and gripped the bedsheets, giving in to her lead. There were some things a man could never say no to, and BJs were at the top of that list.

Carolyn skillfully sucked and licked her husband’s cock, knowing exactly how he likes it after years of practice. She reached a hand down and cupped his balls, giving a few squeezes as she listened to him moan blissfully.

It wasn’t until he was feeling about to blow that he finally remembered Ashley. But by then…it was already too late. Ray groaned as his cock twitched and pulsed, launching his load into Carolyn’s mouth. Including a squirming bulge…

Carolyn giggled a bit as she took the entire load into her mouth. She swished it around a bit, knowing that her husband loved watching her swallow it. So she tilted her head back, flexed her throat…

But stopped as she felt something move against her tongue. She tilted her head down and instantly spat the thick, white cum into her hands. With a shaky hand, she poked around the sticky mess…until she saw a small humanoid form floating in it.

“ASHLEY?!” Carolyn shouted in shock. She plucked her tiny body out of the mix and wiped the rest of it off on the sheets. Sure enough, this was Ashley! Their daughter…had been inside Ray’s penis this entire time?!

“RAY?! WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK?! WHY IS ASHLEY SO SMALL? WHY WAS SHE INSIDE YOUR FUCKING BALLS!? WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE I WAS AWAY?!” Carolyn screamed, holding back the urge to slap the living hell out of him.

“W-WAIT, WAIT! HOLD ON A SEC BABY!” Ray responded, holding his hands up innocently. “I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE GOT IN THERE EITHER!” he exclaimed.

“BULLSHIT! THAT’S FUCKING BULLSHIT, RAY! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU “ACCIDENTALLY” SHOVE OUR DAUGHTER INSIDE YOUR DICK?!” she shouted.

“N-NO! REALLY! I SWEAR IT!” Ray lied, making a cross over his heart. He was looking Carolyn in the eyes…but then glanced down to Ashley. An idea hit him, and it spilled out of his lips without a thought. “IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, ASK ASHLEY YOURSELF!”

Carolyn opened her mouth to yell at him…but he had a point. Ashley would tell her the honest truth. After all, she was the one that’s suffered from all this shrinking business.

“ASHLEY…HOW DID YOU END UP IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?” Carolyn asked Ashley, gently holding her closer to her face to hopefully hear her. Ashley was laying in her mom’s hand, just thankful to be alive.

When her mom asked that question, a hint of a smile tugged at her mouth. This was her chance to out her dad. Tell her mom that her dad did this to her. Taking her into their bedroom and watching porn. Pushing her down his cock when she shrunk smaller. Finally…she could-

“THAT’S RIGHT ASHLEY…GO ON. TELL YOUR MOM THE TRUTH. TELL MOM THAT YOUR DADDY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG” Ray said from behind her mom, looking at her pleadingly. He was staring at her intensely, not even blinking.

Ashley trembled a bit in fear from that look. She was still small and helpless while he was a literal titan giving her a command. Yet all she had to do was disobey his order and tell the truth to get him in trouble with her goddess sized mother…

“Daddy…” Ashley called up, her voice hoarse from hours of screaming. “Daddy…daddy did…nothing wrong…” she called up, feeling disgusted with herself. It seemed even when he tried to kill her, she could still never defy her daddy…

“W-when Derek dropped me off…I went to the bedroom to get his attention. I climbed up the bed…and tried getting his attention. But…I shrunk again…and fell. I’m so small…I fell inside his boxers…” Ashley said, tears streaming down her face as she lied.

Carolyn listened to her daughter with her mouth open in shock. Once again…her suspicions were proven completely wrong. Ray wasn’t at fault…it was just an accident.

But the most shocked person of all was Ray as he heard Ashley covering for him. He tried not to let it show, but he felt so grateful to Ashley for not blaming him. Even going so far as to lie for him. Something like this could have led to a divorce…and she saved him from that.

Carolyn lowered Ashley and turned to face her husband.
“RAY…I-” she started.
“IT’S OK. YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. IN THE SAME SITUATION, I’D PROBABLY MAKE THE SAME ASSUMPTION YOU DID” he said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.


Now that Ashley was safely in her hands, Carolyn got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. She washed her off in the sink to get the rest of the semen off, then gave her a quick towel dry.

Once she was clean, she placed Ashley on the floor and grabbed the size ray. After pressing a few buttons, Ashley was quickly returned to her normal height. Ashley looked around, already feeling odd being this big again. She was almost adapting to living at the size of a bug.

“Oh Ashley, I’m so happy you’re alright!” Carolyn said, rushing up and giving Ashley a tight hug. She returned the hug just as hard, burying her head against her mother’s shoulder.
“Thank you…thanks for fixing me, mom,” she said with genuine gratitude.

They continued the hug for nearly a minute before Ashley felt another pair of arms wrap around her from behind.
“I’m glad you’re all better now, princess,” Ray said as he joined in the hug. It might seem like a nice gesture…except Ashley felt something pressing against her butt…

“Ray! At least put your boxers back on!” Carolyn shouted, slapping him on the shoulder. Ray broke away from the hug with a small laugh.
“What? Ashley’s been walking around naked for the past three days, and no one said anything!” he said in a joking tone.

Looking down, Ashley did realize she was still completely naked. Though considering how often she was seen naked at work, or comparing it to the humiliation she was put through, she wasn’t the slightest bit embarrassed. She just wanted her clothes back.


Carolyn got Ashley some clean clothes to wear, a nice meal, and at least a dozen apologies about leaving her shrunken all weekend. Soon enough, it was time for her to finally get back to her apartment.

She walked downstairs to find Derek awake, scrolling through his phone.
“Bye Derek. I’ll see you…I don’t know, sometime” she said with zero enthusiasm. Derek didn’t say anything in response, only watching as she walked off at her normal size. It seems she got back to normal at some point.



He kinda wished he kept her longer while she was small…

Unaware of that thought, Ashley gave her mom a quick hug goodbye and left for her car. She wanted to leave without seeing her dad…but he was waiting outside by her car.

“What, no goodbye hug for daddy?” he asked with a playful smile. Ashley shuddered a bit…but walked into his arms to give a quick hug. But as he wrapped his arms around her, he squeezed incredibly tight. She could instantly tell she couldn’t break free from his grip.

“Thanks for spending the weekend with us, princess. It means a lot to us. And also…you’re more than welcome to come back anytime and shrink yourself. We can play more games next time” he said, finally releasing the hug.

Ashley wordlessly got in her car and sped away. Once she hit the freeway, tears of frustration streamed down her face. Was this ever going to end…?

Not knowing her true feelings, Ray thought she was simply embarrassed by him mentioning her fetish when she left. After all…he knew how she felt.

Ray had literally kept her in his balls for nearly 6 hours. And when asked about it, she lied to protect him from Carolyn. Which means…she was completely fine with being kept inside his manhood for that long.

Hell, she probably loved every second of it! She was so eager to be his snack, it made sense that she’d want to be his cock snack too. There were probably so many other things she wanted to do to him at that size, but was simply too embarrassed to say them out loud.

Ray suddenly shook his head as he noticed himself getting hard again as he thought about it. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. All of that would have to wait until Ashley visits again.

For some reason, his mind flickered over to the stripper he had been so obsessed with before. It would probably be easy to go down to that strip club soon to get some urges out…but decided against it.

After all…why would he need a stripper when he had such a loving daughter?


End Notes:

--


More to come.  Hope you enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9711