Portal Protection by Jac92
Summary:

James is eager and excited to learn about his new promotion! But when he goes to learn what it is, something goes awry leading to quite an adventure to place far far from home. Thankfully a new friend he meets is there to help him get back home and protect him along the way. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Fantasy, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 48002 Read: 87417 Published: September 23 2020 Updated: October 05 2022
Story Notes:

First Story. Constructive Criticism greatly appreciated. Starting off slow, but will ramp up! A work in progress as well. 

1. Promotion by Jac92

2. Failure? by Jac92

3. Discovery by Jac92

4. Accidents Happen by Jac92

5. Bath Time by Jac92

6. Morning Madness by Jac92

7. Day Out & About by Jac92

8. All Fun and Games by Jac92

9. Oh What a Night by Jac92

10. Oh What a Night Pt. 2 by Jac92

11. No regrets by Jac92

12. Mondays, am I right? by Jac92

13. The Truth Comes Out by Jac92

14. Reflections by Jac92

Promotion by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Introduction to James and the situation at hand.

Time travel. Portals. Parallel universes. Alternate dimensions.  All of these seemed only to be feats accomplished in science fiction movies and comic books. Glorified in movies like The Avengers and feats, that mostly all of society, never would have thought could be achievable in this lifetime. Up until a few years ago, James was on of those people too.

After studying computer science in school and graduating top of his class, James was offered a once in a lifetime internship with SpaceX within their coding and programming department. There he was astonished with the work they were doing and how much he still had to learn and was driven to ask questions and learn as much as possible. This gained him attention by department heads and impressed them with his dedication. When they allowed him to write code and be apart of the programming of the first successful SpaceX rocket launch and landing, he thought he had reached is peak, but little did he know there was so much more for him to experience. When his internship was up, he was offered a full-time position, and like any sane college grad, he accepted and awaited to see what his future had to offer.

Two years later, he pulled into the parking lot with the same excitement he had on the day he started his internship, but with a little added anxiousness. The week prior his department head said she had a special project for him but would not give him any more details than that. His mind went wild as he walked in on what this project may possibly be. Finally, he would be able to try and prove he was worth a raise and promotion even, but that all depended on what his superior had for him to do first.

Walking through the halls he was greeted by his fellow co-workers and friends. James, although smart and technologically inclined, never looked the nerdy type that is stereotypically given to science and computer experts. He kept himself in shape by eating healthy and working out at least 5 times a week leaving him with a chiseled and cut physique. This combined with his 6'0'' height and dark complexion, made him quite the eye candy for his female co-workers. He could always tell when they were being a little extra flirty and just brushed it off. Given his looks and success in work, he still was not all that successful recently with women, and after a nasty breakup a year ago, decided to take a break from the dating scene for a little while.

He walked into his boss's office and sat in the chair across from her to hear what she had to offer him. As she finished up a few emails and other items before their conversation, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He nervously picked at the arms of the chair as she typed away at her keyboard. When she finally looked up at him, and he saw the smile on her face, he knew good things were coming his way.

"So James. I have noticed lately how much work you've been putting in and your dedication to the company. Not only have I, but some higher ups have too! We talked and discussed and have decided to bring you onto a special project" she stated.

"That's wonderful! I'm happy to be even considered!" he said, trying to hold back his excitement.

"Great. Come with me, I need to introduce you to some new co-workers and your new office for the foreseeable future."

The two stood up and headed down the hall to the executive's offices. He could not believe it; was he being promoted to an executive position? His mind raced with the possibilities of this promotion. A house of his own, debts all payed off, maybe even a nice trip too. As they got to an open office in the executives area, he slowed to turn into it expecting for her to guide him in, but to his surprise, she continued her strut past the executive area towards a hall that was rarely ever used.

When they arrived at a janitorial closet at the end of the hall, he was beyond confused. She opened the door and gestured for him to enter in first. He cautiously walked in and turned to watch what she did next for at this point he had no idea what was happening. She turned to move some items on the shelf and revealed a keypad hidden in the wall covered by a faux panel behind some supplies. She entered in a combination and turned and smiled, eagerly waiting for his response to what was about to happen. The entire room lurched and the proceeded to lower as an elevator. James was in shock; it was like he was in a spy movie entering a secret layer. He was concerned at first but after seeing his bosses smile and chuckle to his reaction, he realized that this was going to be okay.

When the elevator stopped, and she opened the door he walked out onto a shielded balcony that overlooked a large open lab floor area and a control room to his left. Down below he saw a bunch of hi-tech computer equipment all facing what appeared to be a large steel circle on a platform, roughly 15 feet in diameter. A lot of wires and tubes were running from it appearing to be cooling lines and electric lines that were connected to the computer systems on the lab floor. He turned in astonishment to his boss.

"What exactly am I looking at here?"

"This right here is what we like to call, PROJECT: "DIM. BRIDGE".  We've been studying and researching for years the possibilities of alternate universes and how to reach them and make contact. Just only recently have we started to receive signals coming from the other side, but no contact has been made and we are still trying to work out how to open and control the doorway or portal to another side. That's where you come in.''

They start to descend the stairs to the lab floor towards the portal itself. As he listened, he couldn't take his eyes off of the portal. It had steam rising off it from the cooling process and was producing a low, almost tranquil, humming sound.

"We've decided to pick you to join the team to try and code and work on the system to operate and maintain an open portal door for future exploration. Now before you start to think about the dangers and Sci-Fi movies and shows exploiting alternate universes and the monsters that live in them, the signal we are receiving is in fact in English and human made as well. Once we can maintain an opening and hold it, we will be able to take the next step in contact and change the world of science as we know it. So, what do you say?"

He couldn't believe it, was he really about to join in something that could change the world as we know it? The pressure of that combined with the fear of something going wrong raced though his head. What if the contact was from a malicious being, someone who was trying to trick and coerce us? He took a moment to think of the positives too, and decided that he would join.

"Yes, you can count me in. When do I start?" He asked nervously and excitedly

"Right now. We have notes and the start of a promising code that could work. You'll work with the code team to perfect and finalize it."

Just as she handed him the folders and files containing the code and notes to review, the portal started to grow louder and seemed to be firing up. He looked back to all the fellow workers and saw that this was not a drill, and something not planned on there side. They started to slowly back away and move towards the exit and he hastily followed.

An alarm started to sound, and he could see workers in the control room look around in confusion.

"Alert. Alert. Please clear the lab floor. This is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill." Aired over the loud speakers. Just as he was about to head up the stairs to the control room, the portal lit up and was fully activated. The light was blinding. The force of the pull from it was growing exponentially. He was halfway up the stairs when he started to feel a heavy pulling force against himself, as if it was starting to suck him in. People were yelling for the control room to kill power, but they had no use, it wasn't shutting down.

James saw at the bottom of the platform near the portal a large red "KILL'' button that had to be a last resort shut down/ He decided being the only one close enough to hit it to head down and doo so. Chairs and paper were flying around, all getting sucked towards the portal. He tried to fight the force of the pull by leaning on mounted workstations and pillars.

He finally got to the kill station, but the force at this point was becoming too strong for him to fight. The station he was leaning on started to groan under the force and didn't seem to have much longer before breaking. In one final valiant effort he dove up for the button above him, but in doing so he was tossed over the console and towards the portal. He latched on to the top of it, body in the air being pulled to the glowing bright blue light. He had to let go of one hand to hit the button, but he knew he'd be ripped away from the console. In an act of bravery to save everyone else, he lunged his hand forward and managed to hit the kill button, but was ripped away and sucked away into the portal before it shut down. In that instant he thought he was dead, a loud electrical sound boomed in his ears, a blinding blue light flashed, then it was black.    

Failure? by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Introduction to Madison

 

"We've spent 25 years, billions of dollars, tested thousands of times, but we still can't fucking figure out how to access other portals out there?! You are all a joke, a waste of time, I can't believe I work with a bunch of incompetent children!"

Madison had grown used to this type of response. Her boss, Dr. Volpe, tended to have a short fuse and temper, especially when it came to their trials and runs in contacting other dimensions and universes. She just let him go off on her and all the other technicians before cursing under his breath and storming off. She thought sometimes was this even worth it, but the pay she received reminded her that anything is worth it.

She and her team have been trying for years to reach a different universes portal. They had made contact 5 years ago but since then, haven't been able to fully contact or connect with them. They knew that this other universe seemed to be parallel to theirs. They spoke English, shared the same calendar and time standards, and even similar names. Ever since this contact they tried everyday to reach them to help them with their portal and make contact. After another unsuccessful attempt and berating from her boss she sat back in her chair on the lab floor looking over what could be changed.

She started working at Volpe Industries several years ago in the analytics department. Crunching numbers, creating and solving equations, tying together that with the computer coding department landed her this position. She likes to think that her promotion and succession within the company was due to her smarts and academic skills, but she knew unfortunately, her looks played a part in her consideration from her boss, Dr. Volpe. She wasn't a super model but wasn't unactive either. She was about 5'0'' even, not thin but curvy enough to still wear sexy clothing when warranted. She had long dark hair and a dark complexion, her waist was wide and rocked a very nice ass that she knew granted her some unwanted stares, but her bust was what got most of the attention.

Underneath her work clothes and lab coat, she attempted to maintain and hide as best as she could her huge breasts. They had been huge her whole life and she had gotten used to them and the attention they gave her, even thought most of the time is was unwanted attention from douchebags or creeps, Dr. Volpe being both of those. The last bra she bought was a 32G Cup size. She tried her best to contain them under her clothes, but with their size and tight fitted clothing, even under a lab coat you could notice them jiggle and wobble with each step. She ignored all the looks and comments made by fellow workers, knowing soon she'd be done with this place and able to retire at the young age of 35.

Madison got up to follow Dr. Volpe to report the results of the test today as she did after every test, but as she was about to enter his office, she heard he was on the phone with what seemed to be a board member through the cracked door.

"No. Another failure today, but we're close I know it. Who ever or whatever comes through will be contained and sent to the lab for evaluation and tests. Yes I know, but we need to see what they're like and examine them undeterred."

She was disgusted, she thought all this time that they were reaching out to be helpful and make a friendly connection, but this was simply for harvesting and studying other beings. She couldn't believe that she was aiding and abetting this whole scheme. She was about to head back to her desk in disgust when Dr. Volpe opened the door to call her in.

"Madison. Please come in." He said sternly.

Had he saw her listening in on the call? Was he about to fire her? She couldn't just confront and expose him right there, she would be shunned and banned from the facility and no one would believe her. She hesitantly turned and forced a smile towards him as she walked into his office. She stood the front of his desk as he walked by her to sit down and discuss the notes and data from the test. As he sat, she saw him eye her up and down and smile slyly like the creep he was.

"So, what're the results from today? How did we fare out compared to last week's run?"

She was sweating with nerves still thinking about the conversation she had just overheard.

"Umm... they were uh..."

"What's wrong Maddi, I can call you Maddi right?''

She nodded hesitantly. Only close family and friends could call her that. She knew he was doing it to press her buttons. Even her ex boyfriend didn't call her that.

"You seem nervous, like you got something to say and are withholding? You wouldn't withhold anything from me, would you?" he asked in a prying type of tone.

"No, just uhh not feeling well" she said while clearing her throat. Was he onto her? Was he testing her and baiting her into confessing she heard everything? She composed herself as best as she could.

"The results today aren't much different than last weeks; I need to make some adjustments to the power level and change the flow of power so that its not all at once. I'll look at that first thing in the morning for you to ready ourselves for next week's test."

As she turned and headed out, he stopped her saying "I think it'd be best if you worked on that tonight. We're planning a run first thing Monday so it needs to be adjusted now." He said this in a condescending tone as if he were doing this to spite her on a Friday afternoon.

"Yes sir, I'll go get working on it now then." She said hastily. She couldn't wait to get out of his presence. After what she overheard and how he was, she wanted nothing to do at all with him. Just to get her work done until her contract was up and the never come back. As she walked out the door, he called to her one more time.

"Oh and Maddi? If I were you, I'd make sure to keep the conversation you overheard to yourself. You know, for confidentiality reasons. Have a good night."

She was terrified, she wanted to puke right there on the spot. All she could think of to do in response was to nod silently and scurry off. She got back to her workstation and started the process of calculating and adjusting numbers to make the proper changes and end her night. It was hard to focus though, with what had just happened. Her mind was racing, and it was causing her to take much longer to work on these adjustments. Her co-workers were all packing up and getting ready to leave, but she still had hours of work to do.

 When her final co-worker left, she looked up and realized she was the last one left. The lights at the other stations were off and the only other source of light and sound was coming from the inactive portal in front of her. She looked over the numbers and started to scratch her head when she looked deeper into the results. Apparently according the results, they had made contact, and something came through. She was shocked, excited, terrified all at once. If they had successfully reached the other side, where was the evidence? Where was this object or being that came through? When she was pondering this the portal started up on its own, growing louder and brighter. She looked up and in an instant the portal flashed a blinding light then died down again. She hid behind her station, terrified, heart racing, unsure of what just happened or who was potentially there now.

She slowly brought herself up to look over the desk, and to her relief, nothing was there. She was confused though about it all. Why would it startup on its own? No one was around to operate and shut it down. It didn't make any sense. She slowly walked up to the platform and noticed something at the base of the portal. As she approached slowly, she started to see what this item was. It looked like a toy, like an action figure, dressed in a lab coat and with a prop clipboard with it too. Was this the item that came through? Did the successfully receive a toy? It wasn't a living item, but still exciting and exhilarating none the less.

She got closer to examine it. She gabbed a magnifying glass to examine closer and forceps to use to handle it if it seemed unsafe to touch and a ruler to measure it. She got up next to it and crouched down. She placed the ruler next to it and it appeared to be around 2.5-3 inches in length. She noticed how realistic the hair and clothing looked on it and found it quite odd to have such realistic details on a toy. She carefully used the forceps to turn the figure over and to her astonishment it moved slightly to the touch and force of her flipping it over. She saw the tiny chest moving up and down ever so slightly with the magnifying glass. She couldn't comprehend what she was seeing. In front of her lied what appeared to be a living human male, just scaled down to 2.5 inches tall. She was in shock. It wasn't just enough that a possible toy came through but an actual living miniature human. This was groundbreaking. Then she remembered what Dr. Volpe was saying earlier on the phone. That anything that came through would be tested and examined thoroughly. She looked back down again at this little man. She could see the details of his face. He has a strong jaw line, dark hair, a neatly trimmed short beard. He had broad shoulders and seemed to be fit from his appearance. She actually thought he was kind of hot albeit if it weren't for the fact, he was half the size of her index finger. What ever happened in the portal travel, must have knocked him out for a while.

She thought about it, about just letting Dr. Volpe and everyone know about this finding, but her caring and gentle demeanor overruled that idea almost immediately. She decided to take him back to her apartment with her to watch over and care for. She couldn't just let this innocent small defenseless man be subjugated to inhumane tests and lab conditions. So she carefully and ever so gently picked him up between her index finger and thumb. It was insane how light he was, if she weren't aware of it, she wouldn't even know she was holding anything. She placed him softly into her palm and slowly walked over to her desk. She grabbed a tissue and placed him in and wrapped him carefully to place in her bag. Once he as safe for travel, she placed him in an internal pocket in her bag and left the office in a hurry to rush home to examine and learn more about this new visitor.  

 

Discovery by Jac92
Author's Notes:

James and Madison finally meet! Still relatively slow, but it will start to pick up soon. 

 

Madison quickly hurried into her apartment from the cold bitter outside weather. Although she walked normally and acted normal, she couldn't help but feel like everyone knew she was hiding something and watching her as she made her way from the garage to her apartment. Once inside, she shut her door and locked and deadbolted it to ensure privacy and set her bag down on her kitchen counter. She stood there for a moment thinking of how to go about this whole situation. What would she do if someone came looking and asking? Where would she hide him? Where would he sleep? How would she keep him safe and hidden throughout the day? These and many more questions raced through her head. Her heart was beating harder and faster and her breaths grew shorter. She finally was able to compose herself. First things first, lets see how the portal traveler was doing.

"Am I dead?" James thought to himself as he came through. The last thing he remembered was a blinding flash of light, a deafening hum, and then blackness. He knew that something very wrong happened at the lab, but he had no idea where he was or what was happening now. It was dark with only a little bit of light slightly diffused above him. He was surrounded by a soft fabric all around him. It felt almost like a cheap cloth or tissue type substance. He was secured in this fabric which was situated in some sort of confined pouch, like a kangaroo pouch of sorts, not tight enough to hurt or make him panic, but firm enough to stop him from falling and slipping through the fabric. He couldn't help but notice the odd sensation of bobbing up and down as well, as if he was bouncing lightly on a trampoline. He heard sounds above it outside of whatever space he was in that sounded like normal sounds. Traffic in the distance, wind blowing, and keys jingling in the hands of someone, but it was all amplified a little louder than normal.

That's when he heard the keys extra loudly outside of his current location and the sound of a door opening, closing, and locking behind him. He had no idea what was happening or where he was. He certainly didn't think he was dead anymore, so he must have been sent somewhere trough that portal. When the bobbing motion stopped, he heard what sounded like footsteps pacing outside of this makeshift prison. His heart was racing, he started to sweat. If he was in fact in a different parallel universe, who ever was on the other side had found him first, question was, who was it and where was he being held? At that moment more light began to flow in from above him, so he closed his eyes and pretended to still be out cold, trying with all his might to not shake or tremble in fear and anticipation of what would happen next.

Madison walked up to her bag on the counter and pried open the top a little to shine some light into it. She saw the top of the man's head still wrapped in the tissue paper. She wasn't sure if he was awake or not at the moment and was conflicted on how to go about retrieving him from her bag. She thought about just reaching in and grabbing him, but if he was awake, she couldn't begin to imagine how terrifying that would be. She could just tilt her bag and let him slide out, but if he was snuggly fit or slipped out and landed odd, he could be hurt or worse. She decided to make her presence known. Let him know that he was safe and she meant him no harm.

"Umm, excuse me, umm little man?" shit, was that offensive? Does he know he's little? She thought. "I umm don't know how to say this or explain this right now nor do I expect you to understand or comprehend what's happening either. Just know that what's about to happen is going to be quite shocking, frankly for the both of us, but for you in particular, and that I mean you absolutely no harm and you're safe" she said in a quieter than normal voice, hoping not to rattle him or scare any more than he is going to be.

As he sat their squeezing his eyes shut, a loud voice of a female came from above him. It sounded so loud and amplified, as if it were from a loudspeaker or something. When it said to him to just know that what was going to happen would be shocking but that he should feel safe and no harm, he allowed himself to relax a little, anticipating meeting a fellow human to free him from his confinement.

"Okay, I'm going to start to tilt you over on the side so you can maneuver yourself out and crawl out of the opening, again, you'll be okay" she said in as calm and as peaceful of a voice and tone as possible. She tried to put herself in his shoes for what he was about to see, and experience and she couldn't begin to imagine what it must be like.

James then started to feel his whole world slowly go off kilter and down to his side. Once the bag was lowered, he was able to start to work his way from the surrounding fabric towards the source of light that was above his head and now in front of him. He easily made his way out of the fabric and pouch like place that contained him and slowly crawled his way out towards the opening ahead. He noticed that the surface outside of whatever he was being contained in looked well-lit and had a marble like look to its surface and seemed to spread out far beyond from just the opening. He noticed some odd items too as he was crawling that surrounded him and were lit just enough from the opening. He swore he saw what appeared to be lipstick tube, but only thing was it was the size of him so obviously that had to be some sort of containment object he thought. As he made his way out, he passed over a hard metal circle, almost the size of a sewer great, that appeared to have coin markings on it very similar to a penny or nickel.

His heart started racing faster and faster as he neared the opening. Yes, whoever was outside told him that he was safe and that they meant him no harm, but how did he know if they were telling the truth or lying to him to get him out. Even with that aside, he kept realizing that he was about to meet someone, or something, from a different dimension or universe. He paused at the opening trying to compose himself. He surmised that at this point, he could only trust the outside voice and go out. He couldn't just sit in this containment apparatus forever. So, with a deep breath, he crawled forward, moved the zipper like material above him out of the way, and made his way out.

What he experienced next seemed like he was in a lucid dream. In front of him expanded, for what seemed about 3-4 football fields, appeared to be a countertop in a kitchen. Ahead he saw all the normal items and decorations you'd find in any ordinary kitchen. A microwave, fridge, oven a sink. Which would be fine and normal if were it not that they all seemed to be monstrously large. The whole room appeared so. The microwave was the size of a large warehouse, the fridge? An entire skyscraper even from seeing it halfway up. He started to sweat and get dizzy. This had to be dream he thought to himself. He felt his mouth getting dry and his legs growing weaker. This couldn't be real life, the magnitude of everything, it was like he was the size of an ant. All while taking everything in front of him in, he couldn't help but feel a presence, a large presence, from behind him. He was already frozen with fear and shock at what was ahead of him and wanted to just drop and close his eyes to wake up from his nightmare. His mind finally convinced his body to turn around to explore what else was behind him.

He slowly turned around and noticed that what he just crawled out of appeared to be a woman's purse, but that was the least of his concerns and what he noticed. It was what, or more like who, was standing behind it. Towering over him was the torso and face of a woman smiling down at him. His mind went completely blank, like it couldn't fathom what he was seeing. Before him stood a young woman towering at least 100 feet above him. She had dark long hair that fell over her shoulders, dark brown eyes that pierced right into his. She had a slightly round face with a cute and kind look, with a smile that emphasized her look and appeared only to mean good intentions. As he continued to process what he was looking at, he moved down her torso and couldn't help but notice her breasts. While yes, it was mostly covered up, he could still tell they were mountainous, even if she was his size but at this magnitude, they each were the size of a house to him. Her cleavage was busting through the top of her shirt, pressed heavily together, and screaming to be let loose.

She was standing about a foot, in her distance, away from the counter. Her arms and hands were being held up in a way showing she wasn't making any sudden or fast moves and to show that she meant no harm. Her smile was kind yet showed a sign of nervousness, as if she was going to still scare him off. He just stood frozen in her sights. She could tell that what was happening must be incomprehensible to him. She decided to take a step back and not forward to emphasize she meant well. She could see, even with how tiny his face was, the look of shock, awe, and terror he was wearing. After a moment that seemed to last a lifetime, she decided to speak to break the tension and communicate with him.

"Hi there, listen, I know this has to be a lot to take in", she said still holding her hand and chest height and as softly as possible, "But I need you to understand that I mean you no harm and that you're safe, alright?''

She couldn't tell if he registered what she had just said, if he nodded or even said anything.

"If you understand what I am saying, can you walk forward a little to show me?"

James couldn't believe this. The voice from earlier, when he was in the bag, was hers. Every instinct in his body told him to turn and run, but for some odd reason, he felt the sincerity in her voice. If she really wanted to grab him or hurt him, she would have done so by now. And even if he did turn and run, where would he run to? He had no idea where he was or where he could hide? So with a slow and shaky movement, he slowly stepped forward towards her.

She couldn't believe it. She thought he was going to just run or freeze or not understand her, but to her amazement, he started to slowly walk towards her. He understood her and was accepting what was happening! She watched as he slowly walked past her purse, passing her car keys and phone, both much larger than he was. The whole time she could tell he didn't look away from her face. He was locked in to make sure there was no change in posture or demeanor. He finally stopped about 6 inches from the edge of the counter and just froze again in position, waiting for her move.

James didn't move his eyes from hers. Even when he passed the massive cell phone and car keys on the walk up. He wanted to make sure he could detect any slight change with her. The feeling of her eyes on him was hypnotizing. He couldn't look away even if he wanted to. He couldn't help but think she was attractive, very attractive, in this moment too.

"Okay, I'm going to slowly walk towards you now. I'll keep my hands up and move slow. I need to get closer to get a better look and try to hear you as well. You ready?" She stated. It was obviously a rhetorical question, he clearly couldn't nod and say yes to her and have her understand.

She slowly took 2 steps towards him, until she was right up next to the counter and looking down on him. James watched in amazement as she moved towards him in such a slow peaceful motion for someone her size. He couldn't help but notice the tit flesh of her cleavage slowly bounce and rumble with each step. When she was right up above him, he cranked his neck all the way back to look up at her face which was partially blocked by the mountains of breast. He felt his manhood start to tingle and grow ever so slightly at this sight. Was he really getting this turned on at this moment?

Once at the counter she slowly moved downwards to sit at a chair to get closer to him. Once she was finally seated, she placed both her arms and hands down at her side so that he wouldn't have to stress or worry about them being by him. He was now less than a foot away from a living goddess in a sense to him. Her breasts were all he could see and focus on. He was mesmerized. He caught himself staring at them and her cleavage for too long and looked up at her face quickly worrying that she saw him ogling. She still wore the same smile that conveyed kindness so for now, he was in the clear.

"My name is Madison." She spoke softly. "I found you at my work, after we had run a test on a project. You were out cold and alone so I figured it'd be best to just take you so that you wouldn't be too scared or alone when you woke up." What was she thinking, he must be just as terrified now.

"Listen, I know this must be a lot to take in but believe me; you're safe here and better off than being back where I found you. Do you have a name?''

He tried to speak but his mouth was too dry. His heart was pounding. He was sweating profusely. He eventually was able to muster up the courage to speak.

"Yeh- yea- hhm mhh - Yes. Its James", he said shakily but loudly enough to make sure she could hear him.

"Where.. where am I?"

"Hi James, well you're in my kitchen!" she said in a jokingly tone to try and lighten the mood.

He nervously chuckled, "Okay yeah fair point, but like where? Am I on earth? Am I dead?"

"No, you're not dead, and yes, in a sense you are on earth yes, but just not your earth. I work for a company called Volpe industries. We've been researching, studying, and testing for a while now, the theory of other dimensions and parallel universes, and we made contact with yours I'm imagining not too long ago. Every test we've done to contact you has failed... that is until now." She said bluntly.

"But you're so, uh, big..." he said regretfully as if he had upset her. He winced when she moved her face slightly closer.

She fired back in a friendly playful tone "Well actually, you're just really small".

He was relieved to see that she had a sense of humor and didn't take his last comment as a disrespectful one. He still couldn't believe in the sheer size and magnitude, of not only just her, but everything!

"Why did you take me here? Why not tell your colleagues and bosses about this?" he asked confusingly.

She paused before answering, pondering how to phrase it to let him know that it was for the best and at the same time, not to scare him.

"Listen, its just for the best at this time, trust me. I know you must have so many questions because believe me, I have so many for you. I just need you to know for now that its best you just lay low for a while. Now I don't know about you, but after how long my day was, I'm in need for some food. I can only imagine that traveling across parallel universes and time does the same thing." She chuckled.

At that point he realized how starving he was. She was right!

"Huh, ha-ha, yeah you're right, I guess I am. Just as long as there's enough for me left over." He joked trying to make light of the situation.

She laughed and blew air from her nose and mouth at the same time, causing a gust to flow down and almost nock an unexpecting James over.

"Whoops! Sorry! Didn't mean to do that, but I didn't realize you were such a comedian" she said jokingly, "but I think I may justttt have a little bit extra for you" she smiled and winked at him as she stood up to start preparing something. "We'll eat and get settled and then get into everything after."

James smiled and nodded back. He watched as her figure rose again above him and moved gracefully into the kitchen. He started to feel more at ease and comfortable. He may be stuck in an alternate parallel universe, and surrounded by giants and the size of a bug, but he already felt safe and comforted by the presence of Madison. He had to trust her at this point, who else did he have? So he turned and sat against her phone as he watched her get to work on making a meal for them, adjusting to the fact that his life just got a whole lot more interesting. 

 

End Notes:

I'll try to get the next few chapters done in the next day or so. 

Accidents Happen by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Madison and James chat over their current predicament, and a minor spill occurs.

 

As she was busy gathering ingredients to make something, James decided to walk around and explore his surroundings from this new perspective. He walked over towards the edge of the counter to look off into the living room area. It was incredible. It looked just like any normal apartment he's been in before back home, just blown up to insane proportions. The TV looked like it was the size of 10 iMAX screens put together. The couch, probably fit 3-4 people of her size, looked like it could fit 3 football stadiums from home on it. Then, as he started to look down, he got queasy. He never was the biggest fan of heights, and looking down from where he was standing, didn't help. He gulped and slowly moved back from the ledge and walked back towards the safety of the center of the counter.

He made his back to the phone and keys to relax once more. He sat there and watched this woman he just met and decided to trust his life with move about the kitchen and make a meal. He had already noticed her prominent bust, but when she was facing away he saw that she had a nice ass too. He started to daydream about how she would look next to him in normal circumstances. She was definitely his type, the complexion, looks, and so far, personality. He sat and started to compare her height to the height of other items in the kitchen, and given that in his home and where he lined up with most items in his kitchen, surmised that if they were the same size, she couldn't be much more that 5'2'' or 5'3''. It rocked his mind though, because compared to him now, she was like the size of the statue of liberty. He remembered back in grade school taking a field trip to Ellis island, and when walking up to the base of it, the amazement and wonder he felt staring up. He was feeling those same emotions and feelings again now, and this time, the monument was a living beautiful woman!

"Okay, I hope you like mac n cheese!" she said cheerfully, turning around to face him and catch him ogling at her once again. She noticed it earlier and couldn't help but find it kind of cute. She clearly didn't mind or expect him not to stare given the circumstances he was in.

James snapped out of his trance. Shit. He was staring again. He didn't want to offend or insult her.

"Uh .. yeah ha-ha, sounds great to me!" He said nervously.

She put her bowl down first the counter where she would sit and he walked up waiting for her to return with something for him to use to eat. The bowl was 3x his height above him and had the circumference on an above ground swimming pool. He could see the steam rising above it from the mac n cheese. The warm scent of cheddar cheese filled the air around him as well. He felt his stomach rumble and started to salivate from the smell.

She returned with 2 water bottle caps and placed them down in front of him and her food bowl. She then took the one cap and filled it with some what appeared to be iced tea. The other, she spooned a noodle or 2 from her bowl with some cheese into and placed it in front of him. He looked at the food in amazement. The noodle itself was the size of his lower leg!

"Sorry, but I don't have anything for you to really eat it with. Here's a piece of napkin to use to wipe your hands down though!" She said as she ripped a small corner of her own napkin off and placed next to him.

He watched as her massive index and thumb moved towards him to place the napkin. They were the size of tree trunks to him! He quivered at the thought of how much power she must have and how easily she could hurt him with a simple digit if he really wanted to.

"Thanks! Yeah I guess I'm going to get a little messy here huh ha-ha" He said with a chuckle. He went to go reach to grab the noodle but the heat emanating from it clearly showed that it wasn't ready to be touched so he stopped and retracted. Madison noticed this and felt bad for him, not realizing it would be too hot.

"Here, let me help you" she said as she grabbed the bottle cap containing the noodles and blew on it lightly to cool it down.

He felt her warm breath wash over him once more while she did this. It was such an odd sensation he thought to himself having something, or he should say someone, so large blow air at him. Her breath didn't stink at all and the sensation of warm humid air coming from her felt kind of pleasing and calming to him. And unlike earlier when the gust from a laugh almost knocked him over, this was a pleasant force to tolerate. He watched her mouth and plush lips continue to blow on the food, and unknowingly to her, on him. Her lips were plump and full in a natural way. He saw flashes of white of her teeth on each inhale she took. He guessed that they were almost the size of his torso, which would be a lot more of a terrifying thought, if they were not associated with this gorgeous goddess.

"There ya go, that should be much better now" she said with a motherly type tone and smile.

They sat there in silence eating away at their food for a little. He would glance up at times to catch her staring at him in a way that a child looks at a newfound amazement. She would try to act like she wasn't and pretend she was looking at something else, but at her size, he could tell, and it was hard for her to hide it. He continued to eat his food until he couldn't bear it anymore. He looked over to see what he had finished, and it was only half of a noodle. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Never thought I'd see the day where I couldn't even eat a piece of macaroni" he joked.

"Yeah well I very much doubt that macaroni for you is a ¼ of the size of you thought!'' she responded.

"Do you think I could get a box for it?" He asked to keep the lighthearted and fun dialogue going.

He was met with a beautiful smile and laugh as she looked back down at him and sarcastically responded with, "Yeah, I think I may just be able to do that for you."

As she started to clean up her mess and the "mess" he had made, which to her, was the size of a pin head, he tried to get comfortable and relax on the cold hard counter surface, but found it hard to do so.

"Oh, um here, let me get something for you or, uhh, take you to a more comfortable spot. Do you or would you mind I moved you to the living room? I can put you on a pillow so you can relax a bit better?"

He wasn't sure how to respond. He didn't like the idea of being manhandled so simply and not to mention the heights, but what other choice did he have? He couldn't just sit on the counter the whole night.

"Yeah, uh sure, guess it beats the counter huh?" he said in a nervous chuckle.

"Okay, um, here you can crawl onto my hand and I'll slowly walk you over!"

She placed her hand down in front of him and waited for him to move towards it. She didn't want to rush him or move to close to him to make him feel uneasy. He got up and walked up to it slowly. He took a big step up onto her palm and sat down and looked in awe at the size comparison to him. He could lay across its width wise and still fit on it. Her middle finger was taller and bigger than he was, hell, all her fingers looked like the size of tree trunks to him. He felt the softness of her skin as well as he sat himself down. The details of the creases and lines in her hand this close up was incredible. The heat emanating of it made comforted him along with the scent of a pleasant floral lotion she must use to keep her hands this delicate and soft. It's the only thing that filled his nose. He looked back up at her after re-composing himself from being lost in and hypnotized by it all and saw she was staring back at him in a kind way, with a hint of lust almost. He nodded to her that he was good and got ready for the feeling of being lifted up and moved in a way he never would have thought he would be before.

She looked down at him and couldn't believe what she was seeing. An adult man, stepping up and sitting in her palm. She could lightly feel each step he took, and him settle himself down as he sat. He was just a little under the size of her index finger! He sat down in the middle of her palm and looked back up at her. She felt so powerful yet so protective. Here was this man, a stranger, just completely trusting his life in her literal hands. As he sat in the middle of her palm and looked up, she saw him nod and give the go ahead to move him. She very slowly and carefully raised her hand up to her chest level, to keep an eye on him and slowly moved the short distance to her couch.

He felt his stomach drop when she started to elevate her hand up to move. When she stopped at her chest level, he couldn't help but break eye contact to look what was right in front of him. He had always considered himself a tits man, more than an ass man, and being so he loved larger breasts. He had experienced some large ones in the past, but before him, was a site to behold. His affirmations about them being the size of homes were confirmed. Before him sat the largest tits he never would have imagined seeing. They were busting out of the top of her bra and shirt. He couldn't begin to imagine how much just one of them weighed. He looked towards her cleavage and imagined being stuck in there. They were pressed together so much by the lack of room the bra provide that he could easily be nestled in there without worry of moving or falling through to an untimely death. When she took her first slow step, he saw them move and jiggle slightly. He felt his crotch growing and tried his best to cover it up or adjust without making it noticeable. He finally broke his stare from her magnificent tits, to realize that she was watching him the whole time. He started to blush and turn red, she had to of known he was ogling her this time.

She looked down and saw that he broke his eye contact away and was staring at her breasts. She didn't blame him though and to be honest, she kind of liked the idea of him being so enamored by her. She could only imagine how they must look to him at his size. The thought of him being atop of them entered her head. She imagined him crawling on her, next to her nipples and how they must look next to him. As she did, she felt herself starting to get turned on and wet down below. She snapped herself out of it and smiled playfully back down at him as if to let him know its alright he was staring. Normally she ignored or hated it from other men, but something about James at his size, was very endearing.

He saw her playfully smile back in response to him staring and was confused. Was she really okay with it? She obviously had to have seen he was. As these thoughts filled his head, he felt the sensation of that just like an elevator descending to lower floors. Finally, she placed her hand down carefully atop of her pillow that she had placed on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Go ahead, you're all set! That'll be $10 for the fare." She playfully said

"Ah geeze, can you add it to my tab?" He responded with as he slowly crawled off her hand and onto the pillow she had placed. It was a much better surface to sit on than the counter. Once he was off, she got back up and headed back into the kitchen for something. She quickly returned with a bottle of wine and the same water bottle cap for him.

"I don't know about you, but after today and what happened, I think a glass of wine is in order, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, id have to agree with you on that!"

She poured herself a tall glass of wine and then a small amount into the cap and placed it next to James gently on the pillow.

"So, where you're from, everyone is your size?" She asked bluntly diving right into conversation.

"Uh yeah ha-ha, we are all roughly this size you know give or take, and definitely no one as large as you ha-ha, I mean uh, you know, uhh.." he responded with as he nervously tried to re-word his answer so that he didn't sound rude or mean for calling her large.

"It's okay, ha-ha, I get what you're trying to say I understand. I'm not offended" she said reassuringly.

They started talking about there lives. Their homes, jobs, friends, families, each both finding it incredible that their worlds, customs, culture and everything were essentially the same, besides for the obvious size fact. He found it incredible that he was able to comfortably talk with this beautiful towering stranger after just meeting her. How they had similar likes and hobbies and were getting a long so well. If it weren't that she towered hundreds of feet over him, they would probably hit it off really well together. He also started to detect a flirtatious tone in her voice too. Not a heavy one or strong one, but after his experience with woman in his office, there was definitely something there. Was this because she was starting to feel the wine, or was she actually interested, hell, even attracted to him at his size?! She was laughing at his stupide jokes and never had her smile leave her face. He could see her eyes exploring his tiny body too. Occasionally, glancing at his arms or broad chest. She must have thought he wouldn't notice, but as her size to him, everything was noticeable. After she had gotten up and grabbed the second bottle of wine, he decided to ask her about why she didn't just leave him at the lab where she found him.

"Listen, earlier, you said that you took me back because I'd be safer than being at the lab. Why? Wouldn't they be able to send me back?" He asked.

Her smile she adorned the whole time faded away for the first time. Had he upset her?

"Listen, the man I work for, Dr. Volpe, has been studying this science and testing it for years. He had us all in the lab working towards this to reach other universes or dimensions to make contact, share ideas, and help each other. I, and everyone there, were foolish enough to believe him. Just today after our test to reach your portal supposedly failed, I went to share the data with him and overheard a conversation he was having on the phone. He said that anyone or thing that came through on any contact would be immediately sent to a lab for testing and examinations. That didn't sound like a way t share ideas or help." She said with a saddened tone to her voice.

"When everyone had left and I was finishing up, you flashed through. I was terrified at first, but as I walked up, I looked down and saw you. Hell, I thought you were a toy at first ha-ha. Then when I realized you were actually alive, the thought of them probing and analyzing and testing on you seemed cruel and horrible to me. I couldn't allow that, and especially with you being so defenseless, no offense. So, I made the decision to bring you back and here we are now. Not sure where to go from here. They'll see on Monday that it arced and reactivated when they were gone, I'll just have to convince them for now that nothing came through."

She sounded relieved in a sense to get that off her chest. James was in shock. This stranger, risked her career, and hell maybe even more, for him and his safety.

"Jesus, well thank you. Really. I appreciate the thought and help. Definitely would prefer this over being in some lab and scared and alone ha-ha" he chuckled.

"Plus not to mention, you're kinda cute soo.." she let slip. She started to blush. A living giantess blushing was one of the oddest sights James ever saw. Did she really think he, a barely 3'' tall man to her, was cute? He couldn't believe it. She seemed embarrassed and quick to change the subject.

"Uhh here, let me grab you some more wine" she said as she reached for his cap. She quickly poured the wine and went to place it back but mistakenly dropped it right as she descended towards him. The cap full of red wine came pouring down over the top of James' head, covering him in the pinot noir, soaking him from head to toe. It was a cap full to her, but him it was a few gallons worth.

"Oh shit! Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Here uh, take this napkin I'll grab some more. Get your clothed off so I can wash them. I'll grab a piece of cloth for you!" She said as she nervously and hastily moved to clean up the mess she made.

James wasn't upset though. He knew it was an accident. As she got up and ran to get more stuff to clean it up, he started to strip his clothes off. The wine was already causing him to be sticky and covered everything. He removed his shirt, pants, shoes and socks. He refrained from taking his briefs off, and even though he wasn't naked, covered himself up from feeling so exposed.

"Here, I grabbed a wet paper towel and a cloth for you to u-‘' she was saying as she was caught off guard from James half naked form standing there. Her guess that he was well built, and fit were confirmed. She could see, even with him being no bigger that her pinky, a well defined and built man. She saw the definition in his arms, his square and fit chest, and a 6-pack that looked like it belonged on a soccer player. He was covering himself up, but she could even tell he had a cute butt too. She couldn't believe how attractive he was, even at his size. She finally snapped herself from her gazing and proceeded to handed him some stuff to clean himself and cover himself up.

James smirked at her eyeing him up and down. If he noticed it earlier with her trying to hide it, now it was plain as day. Something about having an attractive woman towering over you eyeball your body was quite the confidence booster. Even still it was rather intimidating at the same time. He wrapped the cloth around him and used the napkin to try and pat himself down, but it still wasn't enough to clean him completely, and Madison could tell too.

"Alright, well now that that's cleaned, I think we both need to be cleaned up from today. Here, I'll bring you in the bathroom and we'll figure something out for you" she said as she lowered her hand next to him.

His mind was racing, what did she mean both of them to be cleaned? At the same time surely not. He got on slowly and sat down as she raised him up once more to her chest level. He was once again faced with her beautiful huge bouncing breasts as she walked towards the bathroom. Now just being in his briefs, it was impossible to hide his crotch growing with each of her steps. She looked down while he tried not to stare and look around and noticed his bulge too and smirked and looked ahead, pretending not to notice or see. Clearly though, he was enjoying his sights.

"Okay so I have an idea, here, wait here and I'll be right back" she said to him as she placed him down on the vanity in the bathroom.

"I'll be right back" she said as she winked and walked out the door.

James' mind raced with the possibilities of what would happen next. For now, all he could do was wait for what would happen next and where the night would go. 

 

Bath Time by Jac92

 

James sat there, waiting patiently for Madison to return. He was already sticky from the spilled wine. The scent of red wine filled his nostrils and his hair became hard with dried wine. He was tired, sore, nervous, who knows how far from home, and now felt disgusting. The only positive was that he was in the care of a beautiful woman who, at this point, didn't want to hurt him. He was broken from his negative thoughts by the return of Madison. She had in her hand what appeared to be a wide dipping sauce dish. To her something she could put sauce to dip food in, but for James it was the size of a large hot tub.

She brought it over to the sink and turned the hot spigot on to get the water flowing and heated up. She then walked to the shower and grabbed a bar of soap. She took a piece of the corner off of the soap and set it on the counter next to James. Once the water was hot enough, she filled the sauce dish with it and then placed the soap in the water and set the dish down on the bathroom counter for him. She then grabbed a paper towel and set it next to him as well as piece of what appeared to be an old t-shirt. 

"Here, it's the best I've got for you for now. I hope it works well. The paper towel can be for when you're done, and the cloth can be used as a toga or cover up as I wash your clothes!" she said with a smile. He walked up to the dish and felt the water. It was the perfect hot steamy bath temp he needed to unwind. He looked at the piece of shirt and got a flash back to his college days and when he attended his first toga party. It wasn't the most comfortable setting, makeshift bath, and piece of clothing, but he could tell that she was trying and was genuine about it.

"Thanks, it'll work great! Can't be picky either ha-ha" he said smiling back at her, reassuring her that she was doing a good job.

As he bent down again to feel the water and get ready to get in, Madison was staring again at his tiny physically cut form. He could feel her presence still behind him and her eyes gaze over him too. He turned around with a nervous chuckle and made a cough sound to let her know he was ready to get in which snapped her out of her gaze and caught her off guard again.

"oh, uh, yeah, I'll go ... sorry .. I'll check back in a few to see how things are..." she said as she stumbled over her words and backed out of the room, closing the door behind her

He finally was able to drop his briefs and climb into the makeshift tub. He let out a sigh of relief as he completely lowered himself into the soapy hot water. He breathed in the steam and let himself relax for the first time since this morning. He could feel the healing affects of the hot water on his sore and achy muscles. One thing he was sure of was that interdimensional travel can really take a toll on the body. He sunk down in the water till just his head was above the water. He took a breath and completely submerged himself under accepting the hot water to completely cover his body. He rubbed his hands through his hair to clean and massage his scalp and came back up to breathe. He rubbed his eyes and took in the surroundings again. He still couldn't shake how incredible it was. Everything was identical to what a normal bathroom back home was, just supersized.

That's when the door was slowly unlatched and opened for Madison to poke her head in. She looked down at him and smiled. He couldn't help but cover himself up, even if the soapy water hid everything beneath the surface easily.

"Don't worry, I can't see anything you're fine" She said as she saw him try to attempt to cover himself up.

"So, I was thinking. Since you kind of need my help to get anywhere around here and not to mention it could be unsafe if I left you alone for a while, that we should shower and bathe at the same time. You know, just incase you have an emergency or anything. What do you think?''

James was dumbfounded, was she really suggesting this idea? I mean he didn't want to be caught naked in front of someone like her with fears of embarrassment, but maybe she was right. Plus, it may give him a chance to see a little bit of her, since clearly nothing else would or could happen between them. He finally realized that he had no choice really and slowly raised his hand up with a thumbs up and shook his head.

"Uh, yeah sure, I guess you're right" he said with a nervous laugh.

"Okay perfect! And of course, I'm not going to look at you or do anything to make you uncomfortable. If so just let me know!" She said with some glee in her voice, which James, thought was surprising.

She then opened the door all the way and entered the bathroom. James was stunned. She had nothing on but a bath towel wrapped around her torso. It barely covered her upper legs, and in order to do so, it revealed the top of her breasts and cleavage. Her long dark hair flowed down her shoulders, framing her cute and stunning face. James was in disbelief as he tried to stop himself from staring and sat up a little in his bath. He could feel his dick hardening fast at the image before him.

She smiled at him and moved towards the shower. She reached in and angled the head of the shower down and turned the water on. She ran her hand through the water until it was hot enough and then move to the other side of the shower. With a smile she stepped in behind the curtain covering herself completely. Then he watched her silhouette unwrap the towel on her torso and her arm reach out from behind the curtain to hang it up on the hook.

With the light from above her in the shower, and the light thin shower curtain she had, he could clearly see her naked silhouette move into the water. He was fixated on her and her stunning curvy body. He could clearly make out her breasts from the side as two large bumps protruded from her chest level. Even behind the curtain, he could see that they were quite perky for their immense size. He continued to follow her body down as she was moving around in the water to see her waist and ass bump out too. She was nothing short of beautiful to him. He snapped himself out from staring when he felt his cock get so hard, that it felt like it was going to explode. He wanted so badly to touch himself at this sight and relieve his raging member but held off. He didn't want to be disrespectful to her or do anything to upset the woman who's done so much for him and if she wanted to, could dispose of him with a finger.

She finally was done cleaning off and shut down the water. She smiled behind the curtain knowing damn well that he could see her figure move around easily. She reached out and grabbed her towel and started to dry herself off and wrap it again around her body.

"Okay, I'm going to step out now. If you're out cover yourself up or hop back in" she said hoping that maybe she could catch him out of the water.

She stepped out and saw him still sitting in the water staring at her in amazement. She smiled knowing that he must have enjoyed the show. James snapped out of it again and looked away, beat red in the face. She saw this too and laughed to herself thinking it was actually cute of him to be bashful. She walked up to him and smiled down at him. He felt her gaze upon him and the power that came with it. He froze under it, unable to move. She slowly brought her finger to the water he was in and just dipped her tip in to feel the water, knowing that he was for sure sporting something just beneath the surface. James watched as her massive finger came closer and dipped in the water less than a foot in front of him. She dipped just enough into feel and to hot his body. She was less than a foot away from his rock-hard cock.

"Oh my! This water is way too cold for you to be in anymore! I'll leave and you should get out and get changed!" She said.

She was right, he didn't realize it but the water had grown pretty mild. He was just too transfixed on her to even realize. She left the room and smiled at him to let him know it was all good for him to leave. Once she stepped out, he hopped out and ran to the paper towel she had gotten him and to get changed. He quickly dried off and wanted to get his cloth piece on him to cover up his erection. Once his toga was tied, he patiently waited for his personal taxi service to arrive.

She stepped back in, wearing a long-oversized shirt, like the ones given away for free at sporting events, that covered half her thighs. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra either as her tits were swaying a moving freely with her movement. She smiled at him and lowered her hand on the counter for him to climb aboard. Her genuine smile was framed by wet hair that fell from her head down her shoulders, causing wet marks on her shirt. Even with her makeup off and in her natural form she was beautiful, James thought.

He stepped aboard and felt the unusual rising sensation as she lifted him up in front of her and she began her almost painfully slow walk to her room. Once in, she set him down on her nightstand and began to grab items of clothing and materials. James just sat and watched as she moved around the room, even feeling her steps when they were near him. He noticed loose articles of clothing on the floor as she was doing her thing, one including a bra. It was the size of a large dome! It could clearly cover his home and then some he thought! Once she was done gathering items, she walked up to him and placed them next to him.

"Okay here, this should work for now! I grabbed a warm sock and a soft shirt for you to sleep on. I know its not great or fancy but for now, I figured it would be better than nothing!" She said as she was folding the shirt up neatly and placed the sock on top.

James walked up and looked at it. It was like a giant sleeping back on top of a soft surface.

"it'll work perfectly" he said, enticing a smile and look of relief from Madison.

Madison got into bed and adjusted herself to face James. She watched as he set himself up too in her fluffy sock. She laughed a little at the size comparison of it to him. It was one very large sleeping bag to him. He looked back and rolled his eyes and yawned.

 "You know, I haven't had a good sleepover in a while" she said as she watched James get in her sock.

"Yeah ha-ha, I can't remember the last time I had one too." He responded.

He was just realizing now how exhausted he was. After all the events that happened today, he let out another huge yawn. She saw this and laughed but didn't blame him. She could not imagine how whooped he must be.

"Hey, listen, thank you again for everything you're doing for me. I mean you didn't have to do this at all. Risk your career, hell even your wellbeing for me, a complete stranger. I don't know how I can repay or thank you, but just know I'll try and will somehow" James said as he was about to settle in.

Madison was taken back and moved by what he said. She slowly reached out without him seeing and delicately grabbed him between her thumb and index finger. James was caught off guard completely when her massive fingers grabbed his torso and lifted him up. It was incredible he thought, how delicate and careful she was with him even with her size. She held him at just the perfect pressure and brought him to her face. All he could see was her face and its beautiful details up close; her pores on her nose, the minor blemish on the lip, a small freckle the size of a dinner plate to him on her cheek. She slowly brought him down to her massive plush pillowy lips and pressed his entire face and upper torso into them and gave a slow small kiss to him. He felt the warmth of her breathe on his head from her nose above, the heat emanating from her lips, the softness of her large pink lips. He melted in her grip and was complete enticed by this interaction and decided to kiss back to return the favor. He, someone the size of piece of candy, was getting kissed by a living breathing goddess. He felt his cock get hard again and press against her lip, making him nervous. She could perceive a little prod on her lower lip too, causing her to smile as she pulled him away from  the kiss that seemed to last forever.

"Of course, it's not any day you find such a cute, fun, and kind man from a different world" she said with a heartwarming smile and tone that caused James to melt more. She had such a delicate almost maternal way about her he thought.

"And sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I hope you don't mind that I did" She said, hoping that he wasn't upset.

"No... no don't worry its okay! I didn't mind it at all Madison! I actually really enjoyed it!" He said trying to reassure her that it was okay.

"Okay good, I did a lot too, anddd.... I could kinda tell you did with something that hit my lip" she said as she winked and looked at his cock.

James looked away got beat red and rubbed his neck; "huh.. uhh yeah.. I'm sorry" he responded with looking back at her.

"Don't apologize, its natural, and very flattering" She responded with in a smile and flirtatious tone.

"Goodnight James. If you need anything just get me okay?" She said as she turned off the light above him.

James laid back down and looked back over at her to see shuffling under her covers and commotion. He didn't know what was happening, but soon got his answer when the shirt she was wearing a moment ago emerged from the side of her sheets to the floor and her head reappeared.

"One more thing, I like to sleep with no shirt. Gets too restricting with one on. I hope you don't mind that" She said, clearly knowing he wouldn't.

"uh... umm no, uhm.. of course not" he responded clearly shocked at the revelation.

Madison laughed and responded; "okay, didn't think so.''

James laid down and processed everything that just happened. She was being flirty with him, teasing him, playing with him, and was just kissed by the biggest pair of lips ever. He smiled and started to think that maybe, he wasn't in a bad spot after all, and allowed himself to drift off, curious on what tomorrows adventures would bring. 

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay! Had a busy week and weekend. Hope you enjoy!

Morning Madness by Jac92
Author's Notes:

An unexoected guest arrives in the morning, causing Madison to think quickly in order to hide James...

Madison woke up around 7:00 am, her normal wake up time for work and in time for small rays from the sun to start peeking into her room. She stretched and yawned and looked over at her new roommate James to see him dead asleep and cozied up in her sock on the makeshift bed she made him. She smiled to herself knowing that clearly her set up was more than adequate for him to be comfortable. She stared at his tiny head, looking at his chiseled jaw line and flowing dark hair imagining what these details would be like if her were her size. She quietly sat up and moved to the edge of her bed, still covering her bare chest up with the blanket, in case James woke up and got a show of a lifetime. Her nipples hardened as the cool air from her ceiling fan made its way in under her covers and jabbed at her warm skin. She reached down and grabbed the shirt she had removed last night and quickly and as quietly as possible, put it back on. Once she poked her head through, she was relieved to see James hadn't moved a muscle. She tiptoed over to her dresser and grabbed a sports bra to put on and snuck out of the room.

Once in the hall, she resituated herself and placed her bar on feeling the discomfort and reminding herself that she clearly needed to go shopping for another one that would actually fit her breasts, but for now, this would have to do and work, even if it forced her cleavage and tit flesh to pour out of the top. She walked into the kitchen and started to get her coffee ready and looked at what she had for a possible breakfast. She thought about going back to wake up James and keep an eye on him, but on second thought, figured he could use the extra sleep and to just check in on him periodically. She grabbed her coffee and got out the ingredients to make some scrambled eggs for her and James and sat on her couch and turned on some random show to waste time before James was up.

She thought back to last night and everything that transpired. Seeing James half naked form in her palm, his tones muscles and body, his dark complexing and handsome face. She remembered his look of awe and wonder when she walked in the bathroom. How he tried desperately to cover up his erection multiple times, but to no avail. She giggled to herself and thought how it was flattering that he was so turned on over her. She started to get a little worked up and wet thinking about the kiss they shared too. Her mind wandered off about ideas of his tiny body exploring hers, playing with him, and having him explore her in ways that never could have been possible before.

*Bzzz* *Bzzz* *Bzzz*. A jarring sound and vibration ran through James as he was comfortably sleeping, jarring him awake and out of a deep slumber. He was startled at what could possibly be making this noise and feeling but was relieved in a sense when he looked over and saw that it was Madison's phone. The buzzing ended and he relaxed and sat up to look around and see that Madison wasn't there anymore. Damn, he missed seeing her get up knowing that she had removed her shirt the night before. He was rattled again by her phone going off on the edge of the nightstand. Where was she? Was did she just forget her phone? James assumed she was up and close by and that she would be back in a moment. The buzzing continued for about 30 seconds until it ended again. He walked up the device and looked down to see "2 Missed Calls From: Dr. Volpe''. He remembered that name from the night before, it was her boss! The one who wanted to preform on him and analyze him. He was curious as to why he was calling when it rang again, making him jump. Sure enough, it was Dr. Volpe calling. He started to worry a little and stressed on where Madison was and why her boss was calling on a Saturday morning this early.

Madison snapped herself out of her dirty thoughts and reached for her phone she thought she grabbed, next to her. She realized she left it in the room and decided it was also probably about time to go and check on James. She made her way down the hall and slowly opened her door and walked in. She smiled when she saw James up and moving around on her nightstand.

"Hey good morning sleepy head!" She said with a smile to him.

"You looked quite comfortable and cozy when I got up earlier and figured I'd let you sleep in and relax!"

"Heh yeah, I gotta say your bed making skills are quite nice. I haven't slept that well in a while and let alone ever in a sock. It was sadly interrupted though by your phone blowing up, and I think its from a Dr. Volpe? Isn't that your boss?" James said trying not to worry her.

Her face changed and her heart dropped into her stomach. Why would he be calling so early on a Saturday morning? She walked over to the phone and sure enough there were 3 missed calls and a message from her boss, Dr. Volpe. She dreaded what this may be about. She reluctantly opened her phone to see what the issue was or why he had been blowing it up on the weekend. She opened her texts and saw the following:

"Madison. Sorry to interrupt you this morning but we need to talk. I'm headed to your place now. Its urgent. Please be ready when I arrive."

She started to sweat and panic. The 3 missed calls were from 15 to 5 minutes ago and the text was from 20 minutes ago. Did he know something happened? Did he know she saved a small man from his grasps? Her mind was racing, her stomach churning, she was panicking on the inside but trued to play calm and collective for James, though he could tell something was up.

"What's up, is everything okay?" He asked reluctantly.

"Umm, well I don't know. My boss wants to talk to me urgently and he's coming over now so I'm going to say maybe not the greatest scenario." She said honestly to him.

"But we'll be alright, we'll hide you secretly somewhere in here that no one can find you. Just gotta find the right spot" she said as she lowered to the ground looking at possible locations in her nightstand drawers and under her bed. That's when a loud knocking occurred at the front door. James and Madison both first glanced at each other and then towards the door wearing the same expression of panic and fear. They were frozen and didn't know what to say or do! Another loud knock occurred again startling them out of their frozen terror.

"Shit okay ... uhmm ... fuck" Madison stumbled over her words as she tried to think of where to hide her small new friend from certain pain and possible death.  James sat in pure panic. He couldn't do anything about this, it was all in her hands. Madison looked around and then had an idea. She wasn't sure if it would work, but it would be the best spot and probably the safest. She pulled the collar of her shirt open and looked down at her luscious tits and cleavage. She looked back up and saw that James knew exactly what she was thinking, and by his expression, he was okay with whatever as long as he was hidden. Another loud knock occurred this time followed by Dr. Volpe asking her to open the door.

"Just a second!" she yelled back towards the front door.

"Well, I don't see another option, sorry" She said to him as she slowly reached towards him to pick him up.

She gently pinched his tiny, muscular, and firm torso between her index finger and thumb and brought her up to her face. She could actually feel his pecs from her grip and was surprised how firm his torso was, even being so small. With one hand she pulled her collar open and then with a final reassuring smile, she lowered the tiny man into her cleavage. Once he was just above the tons of tit flesh, she used her other two fingers on the same hand to spread it a little so that she could tuck James into them securely.

James watched as she started the slow descent towards her massive tits and cleavage that was bulging out of her sports bra. He was about to experience something no other man ever before has experienced. As he got closer, he could feel the immense heat emanating off them. He could smell the floral lotion she used as it filled his nostrils with each breath. Once he was right above them, he watched as she pried her cleavage open with 2 fingers and lowered him into it. She slowly let her tit flesh close in around him, until just this head and shoulders were all that appeared between her colossal breasts.

She looked down and met his awkward gaze back up at her and smiled. "sorry, I know this must be a little awkward for you, but you'll be safe, and that's all that matters." With that, she closed up her shirt and headed to greet her boss at the door.

James watched as she put her collar back to normal and as the light grew dim around him. He couldn't believe he was in between the largest pair of tits he ever could imagine. He could feel the immense heat on contact and already started to break out in a slight sweat. it didn't help that she was nervous and starting the sweat too, only making it hotter for him. He could hear and feel the consistent beating of her heart, growing more rapid due to the situation. He couldn't move much at all, but it wasn't uncomfortable for him either, and actually quite soothing. He couldn't imagine how much each of her tits weighed. He wasn't afraid of falling through either with how much they were pushing against each other in her clearly 2 sizes too small bra. Then she started walking.

James was met with the most erotic and odd sensation he'd ever felt as she started to make her way to the front door. With each step, her massive tits bounced and wobbled ever so slightly around him, jostling him and creating a wave pool of tit flesh on all sides. He felt himself getting hard almost immediately from this experience and couldn't do anything to adjust or fix with his arms being pinned down. He was helpless at this moment and just went along for the ride.

Madison walked slowly to the front door so that her new passenger wouldn't get knocked around much. She started to sweat a little and felt her heartbeat grow rapidly as she neared the door. She peered through the peep hole and confirmed that the knocking was indeed from her boss, Dr. Volpe, but he had with him a scientist and a security guard from the lab too. She composed herself and acted as if there wasn't a 2.5'' man between her tits and opened the door with a smile.

"Hi Dr. Volpe. Sorry I took a moment to greet you, I slept through your calls and messages. To what do I owe this pleasure?" She said with a forced smile.

"Hi Madison, good morning. Sorry to bother you so early, but it appears something occurred last night at the lab with the portal and I know you were working late there. I was wondering if we could talk a little bit about it and look around?" He said as he clearly looking up and down her body.

"Uh.. sure come on in, do you want a coffee?" Madison said as she nervously let in her boss and the 2 men with him.

James could feel her heartbeat growing faster and faster. A bead of sweat formed behind him from her neck and rolled between her tits. He felt as if he should hide more and tried to lower himself and duck his head, even though there was no way for them to see him in there. Madison felt his body move and squirm slightly between her tits causing her to react to the tickling sensation, luckily with no one seeing.

"No thanks, lets just talk." Dr. Volpe said as he sat on her couch and gestured for her to come join her. She reluctantly did and watched as the scientist and security guard looked around her kitchen.

"So Madison, last night we got a recording from the portal that later at night, a large disturbance occurred signifying some sort of breach or connection was made to another portal. I know you stayed after work to finish some data crunching and was wondering if you heard or saw anything or were there around 10-11pm?" he asked bluntly and straight to the point.

Madison took a breath to compose herself internally and responded.

"What?! Wow that's ... that's incredible! Unfortunately, no. I was out of there around 7pm. Came home made some mac and cheese and fell asleep watching Dirty Dancing ha-ha. Do we know what kind of contact was made or was there any evidence of something?'' she said convincingly hoping that Dr. Volpe would buy it.

"No we don't." Volpe sighed, allowing Madison to be relieved too. He had bought it.

"All we do know was there was this" he said as he showed her a picture of what appeared to be a tiny clip board with extremely small numbers and writing on it, blown up for them to be able to see it.

"It appears to be data and info on a portal from a different dimension, obviously from a place with much smaller beings. I know you were there later, so I just wanted to stop by and talk and look around. You don't mind if we look a little in depth, do you?" He said with a disappointed tone. Madison was happy that eh had bought her story, for now, but was still worried about his men walking around her apartment and searching for something, anything, that would indicate a small man was living there.

"I mean no, depends how in depth ha-ha" she said with a nervous chuckle which caused her tits to bounce once more. sending James on another erotic ride.

"No worries, it'll be quick" Volpe said with a sly smile and tone as he got up to explore around.

James was feeling just as tense as Madison. He was already hot from his surroundings but woth the tension of hiding he was cooking in there, dying for some fresh air. He started to feel the skin around him f her tits slicken with a light coat of sweat, causing him to move a little more freely within her cleavage. This also caused his poorly tied toga to start to come loose within her cleavage as she stood up and began walking again. James tried as much as he could to save it, but it was too late. Her massive tits swallowed up his puny cloth, and now he was naked between to house sized breasts that were slick with sweat and lotion and moved with every step.

Madison stood up and followed Dr. Volpe and the 2 other med in to her kitchen as they looked around on her counter and even opening her fridge. She couldn't help but feel somewhat violated at the whole ordeal but bit her tongue if it meant that they would leave sooner. Then she was struck with a gut killing thought; James wine-soaked clothes that were in the bathroom sink drying. She saw as the scientist made his was down the hall towards her bathroom and bedroom. She acted fast and jumped in front of the scientist and hopped n the bathroom before him.

"Sorry! I haven't gone yet this morning!" She yelled out to him and Dr. Volpe as they made there way to the door. She looked down in the sink and saw his clothes on the lip of the sink all dry and good to go. She didn't know where to hide them and knew that she couldn't just simply put them away somewhere without them possibly stumbling upon them.

"That's alright Madison, we'll just take a peek in your room for a moment." Volpe responded with, which didn't make Madison feel any more comfortable. She grabbed all his clothes and materials and throw them in the toilet to ensure that they would be undiscoverable.

"Sorry James, but I gotta get rid of these for out own good" she said with a whisper as she flushed his clothes down the toilet.

That was the least of his worries though. Right now, he was focused on the fact that he was completely naked between the sexiest and largest pair of tits he'd ever seen and to make things worse (or better in a sense), the combination of sweat and the lotion she used created a slick lubricated surface all around him, not enough to cause him to slip through but enough to cause his raging hard cock to be rubbed on nonstop with each motion she made. The latest jump to the bathroom almost sent him over the edge as her tits jostled him around more than ever before. He was doing everything he could think of to prevent himself from cumming and releasing a massive load in her tits.

Madison quickly exited the bathroom and entered her room to find the 3 men all looking at one of her bras on the floor. They clearly weren't expecting her so soon as they jumped back and acted as if they were conducting a normal search still. Madison was furious and felt completely violated at this, but held her cool, not to create a scene and give them reason to be suspicious of her actions.

"Okay, well you appear to be all good here Madsion. Sorry for any inconvenience. We'll see you on Monday." Dr. Volpe said to break the awkward silence formed over the three men getting caught ogling her bra.

"Sounds good. See you then" she responded with in a flat tone, clearly showing that she was not pleased.

"We'll discuss more about this then. Have a great weekend." Volpe said as they made there way out of her room and down the hall to the front door. Madison followed behind them making sure they didn't make any other pit stop on the way out. Once they were out, she closed the door and deadbolted it. She made her way to the couch and plopped herself down and let out a sigh of relief.

These last steps were driving James mad but he was confident he would be able to hold back from busting a load all in her tits. Just as he thought he was in a clear, she sat down with a force causing her tits to wobble and bounce the most they had yet, essentially tit fucking his entire body between them. Her soft lubricated tit flesh rubbed all over his cock with this final sit down and the whole scene and sensation was too much for him to bare. His body shook in erotic orgasmic pleasure as he came with possibly the largest loads he'd ever have right into her tits. He felt ashamed and embarrassed. The last thing he wanted to do was be disrespectful towards her, and this had to be up there as very disrespectful thing to happen.

Once Madison was sat down, she felt what she thought was an odd drip of sweat for between her tits where James was. She lifted off her shirt entirely and peered down with a smile to James. She was met with a beat red face and nervous smile from James. She found it kind of cute, almost sexy, that there was a living breathing man between her tits. She had complete control over him and her dirty thoughts from earlier raced into her head. She noticed something else too, his toga strap over his shoulder wasn't there anymore. She realized what had probably happened and began to blush herself. James thought it was the oddest thing, seeing a living breathing goddess blush up this close.

"How about we get you out of there" she said as she lowered her fingers down to grab the tiny man from her cleavage.

James tried to fight it or tell her to hold off a moment, but it was no use. She couldn't see or hear him and had already began the process of fishing him our of her tits. Once she had a grip on his sweaty tiny body, she pulled him out to bring him up to her face, only she wasn't just met with his face. Her guesses on what happened to his toga were true as before her was his butt naked body in her grasp. She could see his large veiny cock (for him) coming down from what must have been a large erection and sequential orgasm. She realized that maybe that odd sweat drip feeling between her tits wasn't really sweat but his load. She broke her stare away to meet his eyes and face filled with absolute terror and embarrassment. He couldn't do anything to cover himself up and was left completely exposed to her.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to. I tried, I really did, but it just became too much..." James said in a broken and defeated tone.

Madison's heart melted once more. She didn't want him to feel guilty nor make him feel embarrassed from being naked in front of her. She didn't blame him. What guy would be able to hold his orgasm back from being between two house sized tits. She smiled and brought his tiny face and body up to her lips again and placed a gentle soft kiss on him and brought him back down. She laughed at his expression and face of shock once more.

"Its okay James. You don't need to be ashamed or embarrassed for this. I don't blame you. What guy would be able to withstand that ha-ha. Its aright really, and don't worry, even if you're small enough to fit in my hand, I gotta say, I'm very impressed" she said reassuring him and winking at him at the end.

James couldn't believe it. She was not only okay with what happened, but she kissed him again and was complimenting him? He smiled back at her after processing it all.

"Ha-ha yeah, I gotta say I never thought I'd experience that in my life and didn't mind it honestly." He said with a chuckle.

"I can tell, and you know what, I enjoyed the feeling of you there too" she said back in a flirty playful tone.

"But how about we eat some breakfast and get ready for the day. We got a lot to do to make sure you're all set up here to stay for a while. Let's get you another cloth. Maybe later I'll have to hide you again for safety" She said, hinting at more fun to come. She watched as his cock twitched at her words and giggled as she set him down on the table. James was in heaven. He almost completely forgot about the fact that he was far, far from home and being hunted down by an evil doctor, because right now, all he was focused on was Madison and spending time with her.    

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! 

Day Out & About by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay in chapters! A lot of work and life stuff going on and this got pushed back. Hope you enjoy! Still a work in progress but I have some ideas of where its going. 

Madison and James head out for a seemingly normal day and supply run, but it ends up becoming anything but that!

"So I was thinking, maybe we go out today and get some supplies and stuff for you to make your stay here a little more comfortable than just a sock and clothes to sleep on. We could have fun with it! What you think?" she asked excitedly as she finished cleaning up their breakfast. 

"Uh, yeah that would be great. I will say though, don't knock sleeping in a giant sock til you try it" James responded with an added chuckle. 

Madison shook her head and laughed as she turned back to the sink to clean her last mug. James sat back with his stomach full of pancake and coffee and watched as this amazing, kind and beautiful woman work so hard to make him, a complete stranger to her, as comfortable as possible in such a stressful and hectic situation. He almost completely forgot about the fact that he had traveled through a portal to another dimension that was super-sized to him. She had that effect on him, that even though he was in a very shitty situation, he felt like it was going to be okay and alright as long as she was with him. 

He snapped out of his thought and gaze as she turned around and set her hand down in front of him for him to climb on. He climbed on up and attempted to keep his tunic on doing so which Madison noticed and giggled at the sight. He shook his head and laughed back up at her as she started her walk to her room. He still couldn't believe how gentle she was with him at her immense size.

They got to her room and she set him down on the nightstand so that she could get her clothes ready for the day. She placed another clean soft piece of cotton fabric next to him so that he could have a fresh clean piece of fabric to wear today. 

"Even though I've seen all of you already, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom and let you get changed here. I'll be right back in a minute." She said with a comforting smile.

James watched as the brunette bombshell walked out and smiled at him. Again, he thought, she saw all of him, legitimately, all of him, and yet she made him feel safe, not ashamed, and even a little proud of it. He was kind of hoping that she would stay in there and change too to be able to see her nude after experiencing her tits this morning, but respected her choice to give himself and herself the privacy. He quickly dropped the old tunic off and grabbed the new piece of clothing and tied it up snuggly, hoping this time it would stay on no matter where he was. 

Madison returned into the room with a warning knock before to let James know she was entering. She smiled when she saw him all ready and set to go with his new tunic on. She had on blue jeans that fit just right showing off her legs and thighs and ass. She had on a V-neck       t-shirt that only made her immense breasts and cleavage look better. 

"Is that gonna stay on this time now?" she said with a wink and smile at him causing him to blush a little. 

"Yeah, it should, but I guess we'll see" he said with a nervous laugh.

"So, I had an idea for today and how to communicate and take you around with me. I was thinking of just keeping you in my bag for safety, but that would make communication hard to do without me talking into my purse and looking like a maniac. I think we can both agree you and I liked where you were hidden this morning too but it needs to be safer than just having you unsecure in there. I would hate for you to potentially slip through and suffocate or anything of that nature. So, I grabbed this necklace that I can put on along with a small keychain loop. You can fir in the loop and have it around your body to keep you secure while you're in there" Madison said as she held up a chain to show James.

James just sat, dumbfounded over the idea that he would once again be in between the largest pair of breasts he could ever imagine. All he could do was nod in agreement with her, causing her to chuckle, since she could clearly tell he was liking this idea a little too much.

"Okay perfect, and I think for communication I'll quietly ask either a yes or no question for you. 1 tap for yes and 2 for no for a response! That way we can communicate easily, and you can keep hidden." 

Madison then proceeded to place the necklace and keychain loop around her neck and causing the loop to fall perfectly atop her cleavage, not too far down, but not too close to her neck or breast plate either. She looked back down at James, who was bright red and flushed in the skin clearly over the fact that he was about to be placed. She wanted to reassure him that it was all okay.

"It's okay, you'll be safe there and you don't need to be embarrassed, it's my decision to put you there so don't feel embarrassed or that you are being rude or anything especially if you happen to react in a certain way being there, believe me, any normal guy my size would react that way so I can't imagine someone your size!" she said with a soft caring tone and smile. This caused James to feel slightly better and nod in nervous agreement. She placed her hand next to him on the nightstand, which quickly became the non-verbal sign of hop on for them both. James walked up to her massive palm and hoisted himself up and re-positioned himself to be facing her as she began the ascent to her breasts. He locked his eyes on hers and hers on his, as she brought her hand up slowly and delicately. She adorned a soft caring smile, making James feel more at ease. Before he knew it her palm was right above her tits and the abyss of her cleavage. She grabbed the keychain loop and brought it up to James on her palm and allowed him to step into it. She then slowly pulled it up until it looped under his arms and around his chest. James grabbed onto it with dear life and was quite surprised to see that it wasn't too uncomfortable to have around his torso and that it was quite secure. 

She then slowly picked him up from her palm by lifting the chain he was attached to, causing James to tense up for a moment as his feet left her hand. She moved her hand away, and James watched as he was slowly lowered to her breasts once more. She used her free hand to part her tit flesh slightly so that he could be placed in the space and not be forced in. He felt the heat emanating from her skin as he got closer and closer. Her lotions scent once again filled his nose, causing him to feel more relaxed and comfortable and to slightly forget that he was about to once again be surrounded by the softest and sexiest surface imaginable.

He finally made contact with her skin and her tree trunk sized fingers allowed her immense tit flesh to close in around him and the safety loop. The heat coming off her skin surface was crazy, causing James to start to sweat almost immediately. This was going to be one long hot day for him. He had his whole lower body and lower ½ of his torso secure in between her breasts, which was surprisingly comfortable and not too tight or constricting, but not loose enough to cause him to slip or move through. His arms were free to spread out and rest atop her left and right breasts and her head was open and free to see. He placed his arms down and wanted to grab as much of the tit flesh as possible but refrained so that he didn't make her upset or take advantage of her. 

Her low-cut shirt allowed him to see ahead of him, with a slight obstruction from the collar of the shirt. He cranked his head straight to see the underside of her chin. She wouldn't be able to see him at this angle without really straining or trying to. She started her walk to her bathroom, and once again, her tits jiggled and bounced with each of her steps causing his breast flesh confinements to move all around him, getting him more turned on and horny than he already was before. She approached the bathroom mirror and smiled at the reflection and sight of James nestled safely and securely in her bosom. He was secured by her contraption and snug in place. 

"Okay, so let's test this ... are you comfortable? Yes or no? Remember 1 for Yes and 2 for No!" She asked excitedly.

James proceeded to hit the top of her left breast and much to his surprise and tiny ripple from his tap waved across the expanse of her tit flesh. Madison could just barely perceive his tap, but since she knew that there was a tiny 2-inch man in between her tits, she could easily tell, otherwise, she would have no idea. 

"Okay, so now that we have the tap and your means of travel set up, I can't really be seen walking around with a tiny man sticking out of my breasts, can I?" she asked. James responded with 1 tap for yes causing her to smile and laugh. 

"So I'll have to put on this zip-up sweater and keep you contained and out of sight from people" she said as she put on her zip up and pulled it up to cover James up in his confinement safely. 

"All ready to go?"

Madison again felt one slight tap atop her breast, and they were off for their adventurous day.

 

 

It had been a few hours since both Madison and her passenger James had left her apartment to go out and get supplies to make James' stay a little more comfortable and while James for sure didn't mind being between two tits the size of small homes to him, he was getting hungry, tired, and increasingly hot from the temperature they produced. He had already succumbed to the motion of her tits bouncing around him and came earlier in their trip. He hoped that she hadn't noticed it but kept reminding himself that she completely understood if her did.

 They had stopped at a fabric store to get different cloths and fabrics and tools to make different and more secure tunics as well as supplies to use to make proper bedding. Madison picked up a few small thimbles that James could use as a water source as well as a makeshift bathroom to be placed near his house so that Madison didn't have to take him each time. 

"So, we got one final stop, it's in the mall, and it's a small-time doll store. I think they'll have the perfect house we could use for you and then we'll go! Sorry, I know you must be tired and warm, we'll be done soon! Are you okay?" Madison said quietly to herself. 

James, as tired as he was, tapped once again atop her breast to signal he was okay, he was just hoping they would be done soon or at least get some food. Madison started walking at a faster pace into the mall to get to the store and get out as soon as possible. James wobbling ride got more intense as her pace picked up and started to worry about his grip with the ring and having the strength to hold on. Not only was he growing weaker and his wobbling confinement bouncing a lot more, the sweat being produced by both him in his sweltering conditions and between her breasts was causing his grip to become a bit more slippery. For the first time today, James started to worry that his safety ring and set up, would fail him, and she had no idea.

Madison turned the corner in the mall and saw the store she sought ahead of her. She picked her pace up even more, unaware of what that was doing to her passenger. Suddenly as she was about to enter, a man rounded the corner in front of her, right in front of Madison's path, colliding with her, directly on her chest. James' world shifted entirely. On impact with the stranger, James lost grip on the safety ring around his body that was slick with both his and Madison's sweat. The tit flesh that surrounded him opened up and swallowed him whole on impact and James fell deep into her cleavage and instantaneously, was completely surrounded and blinded by tons of breast flesh. He immediately noticed how hard it was for him to breath, but was slightly calmed that he still could, but he knew he didn't have long until things could get really bad.

Madison immediately realized that James was no longer secure after her impact as she felt his tiny figure squirming in the middle of her breasts. If it weren't in a public place and for his life, she would have enjoyed the feeling a little more, but now was no time to be thinking like that. 

"I'm so sorry mam, are you okay?" the stranger asked as he picked up his and her phone off the ground.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine .. uh .. no worries!" She said as she grabbed her phone and brushed off all the eyes that were on her after their collision. All she cared about was getting somewhere where she could check on James and make sure he was okay after all of that. Her heart started to sink thinking about how bad that must have been for him and where we was now. She dipped into the doll store and brushed past the front desk and salesclerk as she welcomed her in. 

She rushed back to a more secluded corner of the store by a few different sized doll homes and started to think quickly on how she was going to get James out and at the same time be secretive about it. She dipped down a little, as to appear to be looking at a house in depth and out of sight of the suspicious salesclerk and now few shoppers in the store. She zipped her hoodie down to reveal her already confirmed fear; James was no longer secure in his loop and now between her massive tits. She looked up to make sure no one was near her to see and then leaned forward more and parted as much of her tits as possible to see if she could see James in there. 

James decided that it would be best to not panic and squirm around to conserve his breath and energy since he had no idea how long he may be there. Madison noticed that the squirming feeling had stopped, and she started to panic and fear the worst. Tears were slowly starting to form in her eyes, and she continued to pry more tit flesh away with no signs of James. Then just as she was about to rush to a bathroom and completely strip, she saw his leg appear. She gently grabbed it and pulled him out slowly and delicately, not to hurt or break anything of his. The perspiration between her tits and his body combined with her lotion, allowed for him to be pulled out with relative ease. James felt the cold rush of air on his leg and then the gentle pressure of her fingers on his calf and had a feeling of relief as she started to pull him out of his predicament. 

Finally, he was free from between tons of tit flesh and to his surprise, upside down too. He was met with the giant face and teary eyes of Madison who wore an expression of both panic, fear, and relief. She set him down softly on the display table and wiped her eyes. She looked up to see that the coast was still clear and whispered down to him.

"Oh my god, James I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh jeeze, I'm so sorry this is awful" she said in a frantic whisper and state, eyes still watering. James, while scared and panicked from his close call, just wanted to calm her and let her know it was okay. He walked up to her hand that rested in front of him and placed his body against it. Madison looked up at the site and when she did, James nodded and hugged her index finger showing her it was okay.

"This was all my fault, I'm so sorry" she whispered again to him. He shook his head no and just patted her hand to try and calm her down. Madison felt horrible. She had promised to keep him safe, and she had almost been the reason for his death! She looked up again and realized that the man she had bumped into was walking in towards her and with a little girl as well. She had no time to grab James and secure him or hide him anywhere on her. She looked at the house behind him and saw that it was interactive and had functioning doors and what not. Without a moment of hesitation, she shoved James back with her index finger into the door of the doll house to make sure he was hidden. 

"Hi, miss, I'm sorry again to bother you and for that whole incident out there, I should have seen you and had my head up. Are you okay?" the man asked with a concern look on his face.

Madison realized that she still had watery eyes and was flustered from everything that had just happened and that this man must think the he truly offended her.

"No, no, it's okay" she said wiping her eyes, "I should have been paying attention too. I'm fine really, its no worries, thank you for checking on me though but I promise I'll be okay" she said convincingly to him but not entirely focused. 

"Okay, well uh your bag is still out there in the hall, you just kinda ran in and didn't grab it" the man said in a confused tone.

Madison hadn't even realized that she dropped her bag and everything in it where she had bumped into the man. She was too preoccupied with worrying about James that it didn't cross her mind that she didn't have it. 

"Oh, well jeeze, thank you, I guess I just was really not paying attention, huh. Thank you again and I'm sorry" she responded with an awkward laugh. She looked back again at the house and saw that James was still hidden inside and proceeded to follow the man out to go collect her things, but as she looked back again, she noticed that the little girl that had come in with the man stayed behind to look at the doll houses, and more specifically, the one James was hidden in.

James was initially very confused and taken back when her tree trunk sized digit pushed him back into the doll house behind him, but when he heard the man starting to speak and saw him through the window of the doll house he was in, he realized why now she had done so. He listened in as she tried to compose herself and play off everything that had just happened and remained low in the house to stay out of sight, although it was highly unlikely the man would see him in there. He looked around as she talked to him to see that it was actually a quite nice house and size for him, maybe a tad bit large, but for the most part, scaled for his size. He looked ahead and saw that it had a second story and that it wasn't a cheaply built plastic house either. It was wooden and had wooden furniture and everything. He stood up and walked into the kitchen which was adjoined by a dining room in the back of the house and living room to the right of that. He heard Madison say something about going to get her bag and realized that she would be absent for a moment and took that time to look around, after all, they were essentially house hunting for him.

As he rounded the corner into the living room, he heard something at the front of the doll house he was in. He paused and hid behind the wall. He got down on all fours and slowly peaked around the corner to the front door area. His heart sank and his pulse raced up. It appeared that a little girl had just so happened to want to look at doll houses, and out of all the houses in this doll house store, she had chosen the one he was hidden in. He sat back against the wall as she opened the front door with her finger and peered in through the window with one eye. The table the house was on was just tall enough that she could only really see the first story so James decided that he would have to get upstairs to stay out of sight, he just had to pick the right time to go. 

The little girl started to move around to the right of the house towards where the kitchen and dining room were. James quickly hurried around the corner to be in the living room and out of sight, just one step closer to the stairs. He crawled slowly towards them and when he got to the wall the end of the wall by the front door, he again peered slowly around the corner to see where the intrigued little girl was at. To his fear he didn't see her there. He shot back against the wall and took a breath. He felt like he was in a horror movie hiding from a murderous maniac, or an action thriller movie like Jurassic park, hiding from a dinosaur outside, though those were just movies acted out and not real life like his situation. He heard a shuffling motion outside the house towards the back and realized that if she was to look in any window back there, that she would see him. He decided that he had no choice and had to make a rush to the stairs now, when she wasn't looking.

He got up and made a dash for the stairs, but in doing so, he tripped and fell over his tunic, that after all the events that had transpired, gotten loose and now, fallen off once more, leaving him in the nude. He saw her head go by and then stop at the sound of his body hitting the floor. He couldn't make it up the stairs, so he rolled and hid behind the couch in the living room hoping that the little girl didn't see him. He couldn't check to see if she was looking in so instead, he just sat and listened to see if he could hear her breathing moving or the sound of her walking. 

After a moment that felt like a lifetime, he heard her start to move once more the left of the house. He had only a moment to make a dash and quickly jumped up to his feet and darted up the stairs to a bedroom that was closest to the top. He jumped in and in typical horror movie fashion dove under the doll sized bed for cover.

Once Madison had gathered all her belongings and items, she made her way back into the store and to her horror, saw the little girl still inspecting and walking around the house James was hidden in. The man who she had bumped into followed in behind her and saw his daughter checking out the house too. The salesclerk walked up as well and asked the little girl what she thought of the house.

"I love it, it's so cute! Daddy I want it! Please????! " she said gleefully and pleaded with her father.

"I don't know sweetheart, it seems kind of expensive, but you have been good." He responded.

James' heart sank even more. Was he about to be purchased in this house to a little girl? Madison panicked and didn't know what to do. She had no other choice though and had to buy it.

"I'm so sorry, but I was actually going to buy this for my ... uh .... Niece, yeah, my nieces birthday is coming up and she wanted one so I'm getting her this" she said to the man, daughter, and sales clerk.

The little girl looked down in defeat and began to cry, causing Madison to feel heartbroken, but she had no other choice and couldn't worry about that. 

"I'm sorry little girl, its just my niece wanted this one so badly too and I promised her" she said trying to console the little girl.

"It's okay, there's plenty of houses in the store here to choose from" the father responded with as he winked and assured Madison it was okay.

"But, but, but that one had a real doll with it too" the little girl sobbed as she looked back at it while walking away. 

Madison and James both were stunned with fear. Had she seen him as she ran and hid from her? What were the dad and salesclerk going to do? Check the house? 

"Honey, that's cute, but there aren't any dolls in there, you just have an incredible imagination!" he said calming her and in turn making both James and Madison sigh in relief. 

Madison walked back up to the house and the salesclerk waiting by it. James climbed back out from under the bed and sneakily moved towards the front so that he could signal to Madison he was okay. He got to the front room and once by the window, looked out to see her standing by it, scanning it for any sign of him. He waved and then ducked back down when she saw him and smiled at him. 

"So, do you want me to open it up for you and show you how it works?" the salesclerk asked as she started the process expecting her to say yes.

"NO!" Madison responded, startling both the clerk and James with how loud she was.

"Sorry, no, its okay, I'll just take this one and be on my way" Madison answered again trying to remain calm and seem normal. 

"Uhh okay, let me grab it and bring it up to ring you up then" the clerk said in a confused and weirded out tone.

As she picked the house up and walked it over, James scurried under a bed again for more security until it was safe for him to come out. So much for house shopping he thought, he was stuck with this one. 

"That'll be $500 dollars miss." The salesclerk said. Madison had no choice but to buy it. It wasn't what she was expecting to spend but, it would have to be in order to wrap this whole debacle up. 

Madison then grabbed the house and her bag and headed out of the mall. The sensation of being in a solid surface and house and it being walked out was very odd to him. He tried to get up and stand and walk around and downstairs but found it extra tricky so decided to just drop on to the bed and wait until it was clear for him to move and be safe and not seen. Madison got to her car and placed the house on the front seat and proceeded to head home. 

"I know you're in there, and I want to check on you, but let's just get home first before, what do you say?" Madison asked in an exhausted voice. James lifted his hand up and made a fist and pounded on the wall above him once to signify a yes. To his and her surprise, she heard it and laughed.

"Good, glad we're on the same page then" she said with a chuckle as she started her car up and proceeded home. James, after everything that happened and how tired he was, dozed off in the bed he was in, too tired to care that he was butt naked once again and too tired to try and comprehend what had happened today. All he knew was that he was safe again and headed back with Madison to the safety of her apartment and looked forward to what the rest of their day and adventure held. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll attempt to get the nex chapter out quicker this time. 

All Fun and Games by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Sorry for another week delay, but worked bits and pieces of it throughout the week. Hope you enjoy!

After a short drive that felt like forever for the both of them, Madison finally pulled into the lot of her apartment complex. She put her car into park which caused James to stir a little from his cat nap in the doll bed, which to his surprise, was actually quite comfortable for him, enough to cause him to doze off on the ride home. He was fully awakened when he felt the entire house move as Madison lifted it out of her front seat with no strain whatsoever. He thought about getting up to go get his tunic that fell off from the earlier events, but figured walking around while the house was in motion could be dangerous not to mention not easy, so he stayed put naked in bed, hoping she wouldn't peak in and see him like that. He looked out the window and to his delight she was carrying the house at about chest level, giving him a full view of her bouncing breasts as the jiggled with each step she took. He couldn't believe just hours earlier they were almost his demise and couldn't help think that it would be fun again, under safer and controlled conditions. 

As she entered her apartment, she set the house down on the coffee table facing her and then with a large sigh of relief, slumped down onto the couch to decompress from the events that transpired today.  She still couldn't help but feel guilty for almost killing James and thought that he may not trust her as much as she would want him to. James got up out of the bed and went down the stairs of the house to go and put his tunic back on. He could see out the front windows, Madison's large figure slumped in the couch. He could tell that he wasn't the only one feeling the effects of today's events, and that maybe, she was in worse way than him. This caused him to feel bad for her now, even if he was the one that almost died. He saw how much she cared about him and his wellbeing and that today was just a freak accident, and no one's fault at all. He laced up his tunic and decided to go out to console the giantess as best he could. 

As James was securing his tunic to walk out, he must not have noticed Madison move for when he went out the front door, he was met with her face across from him just above the table at the edge. He could see she felt bad and almost looked like her eyes were about to tear up. Her hands were placed on either side of the house supporting her as she was obviously kneeling on the floor. 

"Listen, about today..." she started to say in a soft tone, "I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am for everything that happened. I promised to keep you safe while with me and I failed at that in the worst of ways. I should have been more careful and take extra precautions to keep you secure and I failed you at that. I understand if you do not trust me as much and would like the be left alone during your time here. You could have been killed by my actions and then I let you out of my sight and almost lost you to a 6 year old child. If you wish to be left alone, then by all means let me know and I will understand." She said has she let her head drop, not being able to look at him as she spoke. 

James couldn't help but feel sorry and awful for how she was handling everything. It was kind of surreal to him that a living breathing goddess, felt such empathy and care for him, a stranger who she just met by circumstance! He felt so honored and cared for by her and didn't know how else to showcase it. He slowly walked over to her right hand and placed his hand on her thumb that rested on the table causing her to look up at him in surprise. He smiled and leaned against her thumb and kissed it.

"Madison, its okay. Really! I promise you that everything is alright. You don't need to feel bad or guilty for today! While yes it was quite a wild experience and eventful day to say the least, I'm still alive and still safe with you! Without you I would be at the mercy of your boss and scientists probing me and experimenting on me! You took me in, a stranger, and fed me, bathed me, and cared for me as if I was family, and for that I am forever grateful for you. Today was a freak accident, and at the end of the day, something entertaining to joke and talk about! Do you know how exhilarating it is to hide from a 100 foot 6-year old girl in a doll house?" he asked with a smile and chuckle. Madison laughed and wiped away a tear from her eye and smiled down.

"Let me tell you, I thought I was in a horror movie!" he answered with a happy tone and laugh causing her to laugh too and creating a gust of wind from her breath that James embraced for so he wouldn't fall. 

"But, what about, you know, you falling into my .. uh ..." she asked hesitantly and bashfully, referring to having him pinned between her massive breasts.

James went red himself too "well, uh... huh ha-ha" he stammered awkwardly, starting to get slightly aroused at the memory of that sensation.

"It was a freak accident, and I'm here now and I mean, wasn't all that bad" he said after a moment pause, trying not to show that he on some level, possibility of death aside, enjoyed it. 

Madison smiled and felt a sensation of relief wash over her. Even after all that had happened, he still trusted her and felt safe with her. She couldn't help herself and leaned in to kiss the unexpecting James still leaned against her finger. He was such a caring a genuine man and still appreciated everything she was doing for him. She felt his entire head and torse against her big lips and could swear she almost perceived a kiss back from him. She pulled away to see James redder than ever before and giggled at the sight of the bushing man. 

"How about I make us some food and get some drinks to unwind a little more'' she said with a smile and wink as she got up from kneeling.

James watched as she soared up hundreds of feet again with ease above him, watching as her face became partially obstructed by her tits, and her wide hips and ass sway with her walk into the kitchen, as If she was putting on a show for him. He was once again drunk off her personality and sight and just leaned back against the house as she started to get something all prepared for dinner. 

 

 

After a nice dinner of chicken stir fry and vegetables, the two of them leaned back and prepared to watch a movie together. Madison had poured herself some wine, and James had a small cap full of a beer that she poured him. She carefully slid his house off to the side, and opened it up to help James move one of the couches in the doll house out so that he could sit on it on the coffee table for his own comfort. He tried to push it himself and, while it was starting to move slowly, it would have taken too long to do himself. Madison with the simple ease of grasping it with 2 fingers picked and lifted it up and placed it in the center of the table for him, looking back and laughing with James as he shrugged accepting it would be a lot easier.

"So, what are we in the mood for? Action? Adventure? Drama? Maybe a little rom-com?" Madison asked with a chuckle 

James looked back over his shoulder with a smirk at her last suggestion. "I think maybe action or adventure, you know, really continue the theme."

"Alright, I like the thought, as you wish!" Madison said, scrolling down to action genre films.

She started scrolling through different movies, to which James was shocked to see, they were all the same as the ones from home. It baffled him that everything was identical to his home but just scaled up. He broke away from his thought to Madison clearing her throat in an attempt to get his attention. He looked back at her and she gestured to what she had up on the screen for them to watch. He turned back around and to both his and her amusement, she had landed on "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". James looked back over with a look portraying a "really?" type look causing Madison to laugh.

"I mean, it is kinda fitting isn't it? Or we could watch "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman", "Godzilla", "King Kong", or any other Honey I Shrunk series movie!" She said with a laugh having fun with the current situation. James looked back over his shoulder at her with a shake of his head and smirk causing her to smile and giggle at him. 

"Any of those work for me and I mean you have the controller; not like I could really pick haha" James said with a playful retort. 

Madison smiled and winked at him, causing him to once more blush a little as he turned back to face the TV. She scrolled and ended up picking "King Kong" to fulfil both action and adventure. James sat back on the surprisingly comfy doll house couch and munched on the piece of popcorn, roughly half the size of himself, Madison had placed next to him. He had actually never seen the new King Kong so he started to watch it intently on the massive screen ahead of him and was immediately locked in, almost forgetting that he himself was in a world filled with beings larger than him. 

It was almost halfway through the movie that Madison noticed she had pretty much killed her bottle of wine to herself and James had put quite a dent into the beer she poured him at the start. She realized he hadn't moved once from it and was focused a lot on it so she didn't bother pause it for she'd seen it already once before. She quietly got up to get more wine and beer for the two of them without disrupting James. Once she had grabbed the next bottle and more beer she came back and noticed he still hadn't realized that she had gotten up and moved and decided to have a little fun with him to surprise him. 

She quietly placed the bottles to her side on the floor and lowered herself behind the table and in front of the couch so that she was right behind him, less than a foot away. Once she had gotten into a comfortable position where she could sit upright and be close behind him, she continued watching waiting for an intense scene to start messing with him. James was so entranced with the movie; he had no idea a 200 Foot tall being was moving and so close behind him. He was full off half a piece of popcorn and really starting to feel the effects of the beer now. Madison was pleased to see that even after her motion behind him, he was still oblivious to her presence. 

The movie had gotten to the point where the final and largest creature was starting to attack both the crew and King Kong himself, and Madison knew it was time to strike. James was gripped by the action going on in front him, completely blocking out everything around him. Madison, while on her knees, moved up just behind and above him, withholding her laughter to not give away her position. She watched the movie to time it just right. The giant creature had appeared to be dead, but as per any action or thriller movie, it lunged up again out of nowhere to attack once more. Madison at the same time, gently picked up James causing him to almost have a heart attack. She could feel him jump in her grip. She brought him up and back to her as she leaned back against the couch laughing. He was so lost and confused from being so entranced in the movie, that for a moment, he was legitimately scared for his life. He then quickly realized the situation and sighed a huge relief at the sight of a laughing Madison in front of him. 

"Jesus, you scared me to death!" he said with a smile and pounding of his fist on her index finger. She giggled, causing her hot breath that smelled of wine to wash over him. He knew he was feeling it, but now, he could tell she was definitely feeling the wine too. 

"Sorry, I mean not really, but you were so locked in like you almost forgot I was here! I had to remind you I was here!" she said with a drunken giggle.

"Yeah, I mean I did get locked in, but how could I forget you were here too, look at you!" he said with a smile, but as it came out of his mouth, he realized how it may have sounded and with her reaction looking more confused and offended rather than a look of receiving a compliment. 

"No I mean, like how could anyone forget you, uh I mean..." he stumbled over his words trying to find the right way to compliment her without completely just admitting his feelings for her. "it's just, how could anyone not notice you, and I don't mean that by my standards of being half the size of your index finger" he laughed nervously as he rubbed his neck. "You're so kind, caring, down to earth, and ..." he started to get red again, but had to finish his sentence and get his point across, "Beautiful. I mean, can't possibly be single, can you?" He gulped and looked up, feeling his face get more blushed red by the second. 

Madison looked down with a look that James couldn't really read, one of appreciation, deep thinking, and almost slightly mischievous looking. She held him in her fingers looking at him, James waiting what felt like an eternity for a response. Did he offend her more? Did he seem desperate for saying all that? He ached for any response other than silence. 

After only a second or so of real time, Madison smiled and brought James right up to in front of her eyes and nose, less than a foot away. James' heart was pounding in his chest, all he could see was her big beautiful eyes staring back at him with an intensity and lustful look. Madison could feel his tiny heart pounding in her grip as she had him between her thumb and forefinger. 

"Why luckily for you, yes, I do happen to be single" she said in a low soothing and sensual tone that caused small vibrations to rumble through the air into James' body, causing goosebumps to form all over his body. 

"How about you, Mr. James?" She inquired seductively.

James couldn't believe what was happening. Was she really flirting like this and acting this way towards him? Someone so tiny and miniscule compared to her? He swallowed another nervous gulp and mustered up his nerves to not sound so nervous and to play it off cool.

"Nah, single as well" he responded.

"Well, that's good then, so no one would be upset for the last time I kissed you and for this" she said as she brought him again down to her lips to kiss. She placed his upper torso and face on her big pillowy lips. She could feel the definition in his chest and abs against her bottom lip and his hair just tickling her upper lip. She wanted to make this one a little more than just a peck, so she parted her lips just slightly and slipped her tongue out to greet the man in her fingers.

James was once again enveloped by her lips. He kissed her upper lip back and invited the warmth and softness of them against his entire body. The smell of her wine filled breath filled his nose, but actually enjoyed the scent of her breath on him. He felt his hair blow and wave in the wind coming from her nostrils above him as he embraced and took in every part of this moment. Then suddenly he noticed her lips move slightly and something solid and wet poke him in the chest as he realized quickly, she had stuck her tongue out. She moved it around his torso feeling every inch of his body with her tongue. She then moved it up and licked him in the face to which James wasted no time, licking and kissing her tongue back. Madison smiled as she could just barely perceive him kissing her tongue back.

She moved her tongue back to his torso, leaving his face and body slick and warm with saliva. She moved her tongue lower down his body, feeling his six-pack along the way and lowly moaning to him from this. James was rock hard at this point and almost felt like he was going to explode. This was the most exotic experience he could ever dream of. She brought her tongue to his member which she could clearly feel and showed her that he was truly enjoying this, but she didn't want to ruin all the fun just yet and pulled him away from the oral teasing.

James was sad to be pulled away from such an erotic sexy moment but smiled at Madison to return her smile she was giving to him. He was left speechless; he couldn't talk even if he wanted to. He was just making out with a living and breathing goddess. Madison laughed lightly at this bewildered look and knew she had left him speechless. 

"So, I take it that you didn't mind that huh?" she playfully said.

James was still speechless and all he could do was just nod and stare back at her.

"Well, that's good then, because I like it too, and to be honest, kind of wanted to do it and experience it myself since I first found you in the lab, not every day you get to meet and kiss a man who can fit in your palm. But let's finish the movie, play a game, and who knows, see where the night takes us, sound good?" she said.

James, still unable to speak or respond, just nodded in agreement causing her to giggle as she set him back down on the coffee table. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she rose back up to sit back down on the couch. He finally snapped himself out of his trance when he heard the sound from the movie start up again behind him. He just noticed too how noticeable his erect member was tried to tuck it away in his tunic inconspicuously. He sat back down on his chair to finish the movie, but unable to focus or think of anything else other than what had just happened. He forced himself to watch the movie but was excited to see where the night took them.

 

 

The movie finally ended and relatively quickly after they had paused and had their moment. James heard the rushing sound of wind behind him as Madison stood up and walked to the kitchen to pour another glass of wine. James sipped again on his cap of beer she had poured for him to finish the movie. He was drunk, aroused, and happy and could only imagine his night getting better. Madison returned once again and sat down in front of James and spun him and his couch around to face him. 

"So, we should play a game, and make it interesting too" she said as she set her towering wine glass next to James. 

"I was thinking maybe something like Hide n' Seek, but that would be an unfair advantage for you hiding and me seeking and unfair for me to hide somewhere and you unable to come and seek me, so maybe more so a game of Cat and mouse, what do you think?" she asked playfully. 

"Uh yeah sure, that sounds pretty fun actually" he responded.

"Great, so let's say, if I can't find you and you, hmmm .... Oh! You need to make it your house! If I can't find you and you make it to your house, or base, you get to choose what we do next!" she said excitedly. James was eager to hear that he may have an opportunity to pick their next activity.

"But, if I find you and catch you before you're in base, I get to decide what we do. Sound like a deal?" she said as she stuck out her pinky finger to him as a gesture to shake on it. James nodded and smiled and reached out to her large pinky finger and put both hands on it as she moved it slightly up and down.

"Perfect! I'll place your house down here on the living room floor in the open and then you to start somewhere!" she said as she reached and picked up the house that he could live in, as if it were only ten pounds. She returned back to him and gently picked him up between her forefinger and thumb and walked down the hall of her apartment to her bedroom. James was confused, was he really going to half to start in here!? She placed him down on her floor in front of the bed and nightstand. Madison could see the confusion in his face.

"Oh, just because you're 2 inches tall, means I'm gonna make it easy for you! I'm very competitive so you're going to have to work for it!" she said with a smile she stood up to her full height in front of him. He cranked his neck all the way back to stare up at her, having her face partially blocked by her enormous breasts. 

"I'll go in the kitchen and wait a little for you and don't worry I won't peak or spy on you, I plan on winning fairly" she said with a wink as she turned and walked out, causing small vibrations James felt with each step.

James looked around, noticing the size of everything from this point of view. He realized that he still had a good advantage if he could hide under the tv stand and couch or hide and peak around corners being so low to the ground. He started his walk along her hardwood floor bedroom. He was happy that it wasn't carpeted anywhere in the apartment or else he would have a harder time moving across it. He jogged along the floor to the doorway, which appeared to be about 400 yards or so from where he was, which thankfully with his physical fitness, he could manage easily. 

He looked around as she jogged and saw her shoes and articles of clothing on the floor around him. A pair of slippers looked like 2 small trailers to him as he went past them. He was about 200 yards now from the doorway when he came across a bra that was in front of him. He stopped when he got up to it and was amazed by the sheer size of her cups as they towered above him a couple of stories like domes, easily the size of homes to him. He walked in under neath the cup and looked around as it surrounded him. He rubbed his hand along the soft foam padding that lined her cup and continued through it to the other side. Once out from underneath it, he couldn't help but taking a look to see what size they really were. He walked over to the clasp and tag of her bra and to his surprise, he used a little more strength than he thought to lift it up and see. 

His jaw literally dropped as he saw the tag and the size they were. A gargantuan 32G cup size. He couldn't register how big that was, he only had the pleasure of seeing DD tits in the past, and they were massive, but these being a G cup? He couldn't comprehend it. Yeah, he had spent time between them and could tell they were huge then and from when he first saw her, but he still had yet to see them in all their glory. His mind raced with what they looked like and that if he did win this game, maybe he could get to see them later. 

He refocused on the game and continued jogging up to the door, finally reaching it. He peaked around the corner of the door as if he were a special forces soldier. He saw that the hallway was clear but didn't see any sign or hear her in the kitchen or living room. He looked down and figured the living room was about half a mile or so down. He stayed low and ducked down as he continued running along the floor, hugging the wall and floorboard. 

After about a 7-minute walk and slow jog down the hall, he slowed his jog into a walk and got on all 4s to keep low. He crept up to the corner of the wall that looked into the main rooms. He slowly peaked out and saw Madison on her phone sitting at the counter, with her back faced to him. He knew this was his moment to run and dive for the TV stand. He shot up and booked it for the stand. At this time, he heard the stool she was on shift and move behind him. He dove under the stand and rolled to hide behind one of the legs of the stand. He peered out from behind the leg to see Madison walking to the hall and check to see if he was anywhere in sight.

"I'm not cheating, just making sure you're alright back here" she said as she scanned the hall. "Ah, I guess you've made it now to here huh" she said as she turned and looked around the living room. James heart raced and his adrenaline rushed through him, even though it was a game, it was quite intense to be hiding from a 200-foot tall being. 

Madison got down on all fours to look around the floor for any sign of him. James ducked behind the leg of the stand as she looked over to his area. He felt her movements as she slowly crawled towards where he was. He looked around for somewhere to hide, but felt hopeless when he saw no option and thought he was screwed if she checked under where he was. He looked up and noticed that a staple that was on the bottom of the stand was right above him a foot or so. He had no other option and jumped and grabbed onto the staple, pulling his body up and pushing his legs against the inside wall of the stand keeping him hidden and out of sight.

It was just in time too as Madison peered underneath the stand looking around for him. He could feel her breath once more rush in underneath the stand as she looked. Then he saw her massive hand reach underneath and feel around lightly for him in spots she couldn't see. He was starting to strain and struggle to hold his position but fought with all his might to stay up and not fall into her hand. Finally, she pulled away and looked elsewhere for him, allowing him to let go and drop down.

"Huh, I didn't think you'd be this good at this, but I guess I'll have to step my game up" she said playfully as she stood back up to scan more around the area.

James looked again and saw that in order for him to get to the house, he would have a lot of open ground to cover, with only a coffee table and recliner chair to use as cover. He looked back up and saw that she wasn't looking in his direction and made a run for it once more. He was in full sprint to the coffee table to use a leg as a stopping point and breather point. Madison was scanning around looking for James, getting slightly annoyed at the fact that she hadn't found him yet. She turned back to the living room and saw a flash of something that ran right to the coffee table. She smiled mischievously knowing she had him. James made it to the leg and hoped she hadn't seen him. He bent over to catch his breath and plan his next move.

"Hmm, I didn't check the coffee table, I wonder if he's there" Madison said teasingly causing James to look up and get nervous. "I'll tell you what, I'll give you a 30 second head start from there to the house before I come to get you" she said playfully. 

James knew it, she had seen him running and he was shit out of luck. He looked up and saw that the house was about 300 yards away from him. He didn't know how he was going to do it but didn't have any other choice. He gathered his breath and then started a dead sprint to the house. Madison saw him run and started counting slowly "Onee, Twoooo, Threeee, Fourrrr" as he hustled across the floor. She slowly moved towards him to watch him run from the table. 

"twenty - nine, thirtyyy! FEE-FI-FO-FUM, here I come!" She said as she stomped her foot on the ground sending a huge vibration and shockwave that almost made James stumble in his run. He as halfway there, there was no way for him to make it. He looked back and saw Madison playfully stomping towards him, wearing a grin showcasing a victory. He pressed on anyways hoping he could make it. Then with a sudden rush of wind her foot stomped in front of him between him and the house. He was only 50 yards away and couldn't believe he was so close. He looked up to meet the face of Madison who was peering back down at him, her breasts hanging freely in her shirt. 

"Looks like I got you little one, and therefore I win!" she said with a laugh and smile. James smiled back up and gave her a thumbs up before bending back down to catch his breath. Madison saw this and thought he must be whooped after all that. "Wow, I will say, that's an impressive speed and stamina you have there, you almost made it!" she said trying to pick up his spirits. 

She had looked away and up for a moment, which James noticed and thought to himself, well she technically didn't have him just yet. He looked ahead and saw the door of the house and took off for it, without Madison having a clue. He was 10 yards away when Madison looked back down and went to reach for him and to her surprise wasn't there. She turned around and saw him just as he entered the house slamming the door open. She couldn't believe it, she actually lost to him.

"What, wait ... huh" she was flabbergasted. 

She reached down and picked up the house James was in, causing him to stumble as he was catching his breath. She brought it over to the counter in the kitchen and set it down. And knocked on the roof of it to get his attention. He was exhausted from all the running he had just been through as was leaning against the wall in the doll house living room to catch his breath and energy. She looked down and peered in through the window to see him hunched over. She opened the latches on the roof and side of the house that allowed it to be opened up. She slowly opened in revealing James, wearing a shit eating grin and smiling back up at her. She looked down at him with a playful and annoyed look. James walked up to the opening and the counters edge where she was sat.

"You technically didn't catch me, you just stood in front of me'' James said with a chuckle as he finally caught his breath.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, know" she said rolling her eyes and smiling. 

"You win, fair and square. And I got to give it you, you ran pretty damn fast and far for your size, I let you win since you worked so hard" she said with a wink and laugh clearly lying to protect her pride from losing.

"So, you win, what would you like to do now?" she asked him as she placed her head on her hands and leaned on the counter above him. 

James looked up and fought the urge to look down and see her, bra free, hanging tits and cleavage in her loose-fitting shirt. He couldn't help and shot a look down but quickly shot back up to meet her eyes, hoping she hadn't noticed him look away. Madison knew exactly what he just did, even for his size, she could tell his facial movements and even where his eyes went to. 

"Ah, I see, no need to say anything, you win and a deal is a deal" she said seductively as she sat back a little and pulled her shirt tight revealing her massive orbs outlines in her shirt. Her nipples were hard and jutted out clearly through the fabric. She saw James stare down in awe and shimmied her shoulders back and forth causing them to bounce and wobble like crazy in her shirt. James was awestruck, he felt his member get instantly hard once more which Madison saw and smiled at. She started getting turned on by the feeling of having so much control over someone with her looks and be revered almost like a god by him. James just watched as her massive tits bounced back and forth in her shirt freely. 

"Here, why don't we go to my room instead of the kitchen, you know, so you can really experience them" She said low and sexually to him as she placed her hand down next to him. James climbed on and sat facing her locked on her breasts, which Madison noticed and brought him closer to her left nipple as she walked with an extra bounce in her step, making sure to have them bouncing right in front of him. James couldn't believe it, his night was about to get a whole lot more entertaining as she rounded the corner into her room, and shut the door behind them.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Its only going to get more intense from here!

Oh What a Night by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, sorry for such a long delay and gap in this story. At the time I stopped a lot was going on in my life and this got pushed to the back burner because of it. It also caused all and any creative juices for it to leave too. I'm hoping to be back at this and update it more on a regular basis now that things have stabled out. 

James couldn't help recalling back to the time he lost his virginity in this moment. The excitement, the nerves, the anticipation of it all running rampant through his head all over again as if it were happening again, and in sense was! He had never seen a living goddess naked in person before so that had to have counted, right? He had already experienced her breasts up close and personal before when her boss came for a surprise visit forcing Madison to shove him unexpectedly between them to hide him, resulting in a bit of an embarrassing moment for them both. This was going to be different though. The feel of them pinning him securely in her cleavage was a great feeling but add to that the sight he was about to receive of them, would be the cherry on top. 

His concentration and train of thought was broken when she gently angled her hand down for him to slide off and onto the top of her dresser. He collected himself and slid down slowly until his bare feet contacted the cool wood surface of the dresser top, sending a slight chill through his body. He turned to face her and was welcomed with a warm and inviting smiling Madison looking down upon him below, just over her protruding bust pushing through her loose-fitting t-shirt. James still couldn't get over the sheer size of her at this angle, how she just towered over him like a living skyscraper. He had to crank his neck and head back to make eye contact with her. Her size and power both terrified and aroused him all at the same time, constantly sending mixed signals to his brain. 

Madison watched as the scantly clothed man in a thin toga cloth slid slowly off her hand onto her dresser top, just about a foot below the bottom of her breasts. She giggled at the fact that he was completely locked onto her breasts the whole time until she had to move him physically to break the spell he was under. She watched him compose himself and turn to face her, just in site under her massive breasts above him. Seeing him at this angle below and the size of him compared to her made her nipples stiffen even more. She couldn't help but feel horny with her sense of power and control over him, as if she were his goddess queen, and that he worshiped her. She was his queen she thought to herself, she saved him, and he was completely dependent on her. She decided then and there to prolong the small man's awe and amazement and tease him to drive him mad. 

She stepped back a step or two to make it easier for him to see all of her in her glory, standing in the middle of her room. She never broke eye contact with him while doing this wearing a seductive and elusive grin, making sure he knew he was in for show and night. She started to spin around slowly, showing all her body off to him, shaking her hips and ass at him while looking over her shoulder at him. She flipped her hair back when she faced him again and slid her hand up under her shirt to start to massage one of her voluptuous breasts and moan ever so slightly while biting her lower lip. 

James was awestruck as she slowly stepped backwards, keeping her dark eyes fixed on him the entire time. He felt like he was being sucked into a trance, watching her slowly move back and yet still being fixated on his tiny form. She wore a seductive smile enticing him even more, sucking him further into the trance he was in. He watched as she slowly spun around, showcasing her magnificent body before him. Her wide hips and plump ass wiggled in her leggings as she shook it, teasing him even more while she looked sexily over her shoulder at him. Even though her breasts were her most prominent feature, her ass was still just as magnificent and beautiful. She continued around till she was facing him again and flipped her forward then back again over. Then just when he thought she was about done with her little show, he watched as she slowly slid her hand up her shirt, revealing her stomach slightly, and proceeded to massage her tit with one hand and moaning while biting her lip. During this whose entire time, she never took her beautiful sark eyes off him, making him know damn sure that he was in for a treat. 

After Madison massaged her breast under her shirt for a little, she decided to up the theatrics a bit. She grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and pulled it towards her back just a bit, causing the front of her shirt to become tighter on her torso. She then slowly raised her shirt up, making sure to keep her elbows and arms in as close as possible, causing her tits to squish together more and more as she raised her hands and arms. James watched on with his jaw dropped as all of her tit flesh began to come together bunched up in the loose fabric as the shirt was lifted ever so slowly, drawing out the inevitable which felt like a lifetime. Madison giggled as she could tell he was practically drooling over her, turning her on even more as well. 

She finally had gotten her shirt raised all the way up to where just the bottom of her incredible bosom was showing, while the rest of her tits were being held in by her shirt and arms. She gave her shoulders a wiggle, causing he massive breasts to jostle unbelievably in the tight confinements of her shirt, almost falling out from their cotton prison and revealing to James. James felt his member stiffen harder and harder as this was happening. He felt as if all he needed was a light breeze to occur on him and he would lose his load. This was the sexiest and most incredible sight he had ever seen and will probably ever see in his lifetime. He watched on as her tits jiggled uncontrollably in her shirt, as if they didn't abide by the laws of physics. 

Madison continued to shake her breasts for him for just a few moments before she turned her back to him once more. James thought she was going to lower her shirt, but to his excitement, she continued to raise her shirt up higher and over her head. He watched as the shirt released her bosom out, the flash of the side of them appears from the side of her back ever so slightly when freed. She tossed her shirt off to the side and once more looked over her shoulder at him while using both her hands and arms to cover and contain them as best as she could. She walked backwards towards him on the dresser once more until her lower back above her ass was right in front of James once more. She then lowered herself down to the point where just her head was visible to James and turned to face the awestruck man resting her chin on the edge of the dresser. She looked James up and down taking in all his detail from this vantage point. She could see the veins in his toned arms ever so slightly, his scruffy face that has gone a few days without a fresh shave. His dark eyes eve, as they were fixated on hers the entire time. She could see even through his toga, that he was enjoying the show so far eliciting another moan and giggle that James could feel ripple through him ever so slightly. 

James watched as she lowered herself to his level, leaving only her beautiful face in front of him. Seeing someone like Madison up this close and personal was such an odd and fascinating experience. He could see her flushed skin on her cheeks, the pores on the side of her nose, her dark seductive eyes viewing him up and down, surely evaluating him as much as he was her. He could feel the warmth of her breath as she tried to contain it, coming from her nose. He was almost intoxicated by it all. Then suddenly, both of her hands appeared on either side of her face, causing her to smile since she knew that he knew her breasts were now free.

"Seeing as I've just put on a slight show for you, I feel like it's only fair you do a small one for me" Madison said with a playful smile and tone. "I know you won the game and all, but I feel like it's not fair if I'm the only one getting nude here."

James, after finally snapping himself from her hypnotic gaze, nodded in agreement, eliciting an eager and excited smile from her. He gulped as he took a step back and hesitated for a moment before grabbing the knot on his shoulder for his toga. He couldn't help but feel nervous and embarrassed about getting naked in front of such a beautiful living and breathing goddess. She could tell by the look on his face he was nervous and had a sense of shame of doing this, so she wanted to reassure him.

"Listen, you have nothing to be worried about" she said in a soft-spoken manor, "you're safe with me and have nothing to be ashamed of. You truly do have a great looking and sexy body, even if you're the size of my pinky" she said with a chuckle, causing him to smile slightly back at her. 

"Here, let me help" she said, as she reached her right hand up to him and pinched her digits delicately onto the knot keeping his toga on. She gently pulled the cloth off without any effort revealing the tiny naked man in front of her. She watched as his hard cock bobbed up and down after being let loose from the cloth, causing her to moan again. She imagined what he would look like if they were the same size. He'd easily be a foot or more taller than her, and she'd be the one looking up to him. She imagined running her hands up and down his arms and defined torso, feeling the creases in his abs. He was very well endowed for his size, and the thought of him slowly penetrating her, caused her nipples to harden and sent a rush of pleasure to her womanhood. 

James stood there and watched as she gazed upon his naked body, studying him and taking him in. He saw her smile and watched as she almost fell into a daydreaming state staring at him. Her finger started to rub down his arm with a soft and delicate touch. He was completely exposed and powerless to her, a feeling that both excited him and shook him to his core. Her finger continued to run up and down his arm for another moment until she moved over and started to go up and down his upper torso. Her tree trunk sized finger grazed up and down over his body with a gentle touch that blew James' mind. Something that big being so delicate and gentle was amazing. Madison could feel his body in her touch and wanted to feel even more. She moved her finger to under his body in between his leg. She slid it up along the inside of his leg slowly until just before contacting his member and balls, all the while smiling and not breaking eye contact with him. 

Then she gently slid up and felt his hard prick on her fingertip, causing her to bite her lip and moan a little louder, watching it bob up and down after she slid up past it. James was fighting every muscle and fiber in his body to prevent himself from blowing his load. Finally, Madison withdrew from her finger play and placed her hands at the side of her head. 

"For this next part, I think it would be best if you turned yourself around, walked forward a bit, and closed your eyes" she said with a wink, insinuating it wasn't so much of a suggestion, and more of an order. James nodded silently in agreement and turned around, walked, and closed his eyes, not sure what to anticipate next. Madison smiled as she saw his tight ass come into view as he listened to her command. She then raised herself up until her breasts were finally above the edge of her dresser and in view for him. James could hear and feel her move behind him as she rose. She then placed both of her breasts down on top of the cool wooden surface, causing her nipples to become fully erect from the mixture of erotic thoughts and cold temp. She looked down and was amazed to see just how tiny he was compared to her massive heaving breasts. She compared his form to her nipple, and it was almost half the size of him! 

Once she was settled and comfortable in this position, she slowly reached out and gently pinched James in between her thumb and forefinger, eliciting a slight jump from him. She was happy to see as she turned him around and placed him right in the front and center of her tits that he kept his eyes closed the entire time. James felt her fingers come in and gently pick him up by his torso and turn him around. He kept his eyes shut, per her request and felt the surface of the dresser top once more. 

"Okay lucky winner, you may now see your prize" Madison said softly, anticipating the reveal almost as much as he was. 

James opened his eyes and was met with the most breathtaking and incredible sight ever. There they were the largest tits imaginable right in front of him. He had to turn his head to the left and right to see them all in front of him! They had to have stretched nearly 30 feet high to him and almost just as much to the left and right. They were the size of small homes to him, and definitely larger than his apartment back home. He looked over at her erect nipples as they protruded out. Each one was the size of a large pillow to him, and her areolas were nearly as wide as he was tall. Madison smiled and couldn't help but giggle at his awestruck face, and she couldn't blame him. She knew she was well endowed for her size, so at his point of view, it must have been overwhelming. 

Her giggle caused James to look back up and meet her eyes just above her heaving breasts. She smiled gently down at him, knowing he was enjoying it. James wanted to go up and touch them so badly, but technically she just had to show him them, and he didn't want to do anything to upset her. Madison, on the other hand, was begging for his touch. She brought her right hand up behind him and placed her pointer finger on his back to gently nudge him closer to her right nipple and breast, which James slowly approached. Her breathing become more and more heavy with anticipation as he neared.

Finally, James was just at eye level with her right nipple. He looked up and noticed he couldn't even see Madison's face past her nipple and breasts, but he took her subtle hint of moving him closer as his cue to reach out. 

He placed both hands on her nipple and started to rub in and pinch it as much as he could, thinking all his strength must not make much of a difference or feeling to her. He was quickly shown that wasn't the case as she left out a loud and rumbling moan he felt through his entire body, showing that he was in fact having quite an effect on her. He continued to rub and pinch her engorged nipple, even kissing, licking, and biting on it, trying everything he could do to please her, and it was working. Madison started to bite her lip and moan louder and louder. She brought her other free hand to her left nipple and started to rub circles on it and pinch it lightly too. She started to press James' tiny body more and more into her right breast and nipple, causing his body to be lifted off the ground.

James didn't care, he was in heaven and wanted to do everything he could to please her. He grabbed onto her nipple and started to dry hump it as well as he was being pressed more and more into her inviting and enveloping breast flesh. Madison's moans grew louder and louder, as she started to rub his body in circles as well over her right nipple, matching her pace and speed of the left one. He took in everything he could, the smell of her lotion and sweat mixed on the surface of her skin, the warm and soft breast flash all around him, as he hugged against it. The sight of nothing but her massive breasts in all directions, the sound of her moaning and enjoying this sensation. 

Madison could feel him pinch, hump, and even ever so slightly bite, her nipple, sending her into an almost orgasmic state. She hadn't ever been this horny or worked up before with any other partner in the past. Before she got too lost in the moment, she slowed herself down and pulled James away from her sensitive nipple and help him in her palm. She was happy to see that he was enjoying this and much as she was when she was met with a smile and love drunk look on his face. 

James was sad to be pulled away from the moment, and to his surprise, didn't in fact get to cum, but he didn't care, if she was satisfied, it was alright. He accepted that it was most likely over and they would end the night on that. He smiled back up to her, panting at the same pace she was, causing her breasts to heave up and down some more. 

"Why don't we continue this on the bed" Madison said with labored breaths. James eyes perked up once more. He thought it was all said and done, but much to his surprise and enjoyment, it appeared it was only getting started. He nodded in agreement, not being able to find the right words to say in the moment, causing Madison to giggle "okay, let's get over there" as she turned and walked toward her bed. She placed him down at the foot of her bed and stepped back removing her leggings revealing her Victoria's Secret bottoms. She maneuvered carefully over him and propped herself up against the wall and motioned for him to walk towards her.

Just when he thought his night couldn't get any better, he was happily proven wrong. 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! This chapter will definetly be a 2 parter and I hope to have the second part done soon. 

Oh What a Night Pt. 2 by Jac92

James watched in amazement as Madison gracefully moved over him and laid down in her bed. It amazed him that even with her gargantuan size, she was able to move so gracefully and delicately around him. She finally was set and comfortable, leaning up against her wall and headboard looking down upon him. He was just beyond her feet, that seemed to span up as tall as trees in front of him. He looked down her long leg span, watching as her legs became fuller and thicker as they got closer to her torso. He could just barely perceive her womanhood through her panties, as he continued looking on and upwards towards her. He could see her smiling down at him just beyond her incredible bosom that she held up by squeezing her arms and shoulders in. 

Madison cleared her throat and motioned at the miniscule man standing at the foot of her bed, gazing upon her. She liked the attention she was receiving but, wanted to continue what they had started on her dresser just before. She smiled cheekily down at him and with her index finger, motioned him to start coming towards her. She didn't want him to come between her legs though, so she crossed them over and blocked that path off. 

James watched once more as her titaness legs, each the length of a smaller passenger jet plane, moved up and over one another and crossed, blocking off the path right up the middle to her. She clearly didn't want him to see all of her or go near her womanhood, which he completely understood and respected. He started to make the journey up towards her, moving up and pass her foot, looking up to see the sheer size of it, heel to toe. It reminded him of the big oak tree he used to climb all the time in his backyard as a kid growing up. He looked ahead once more and walked right along the left side of her leg towards her. He reached his arm out and ran it along her warm and inviting luxuriously soft skin. Madison could just barely perceive his touch as he neared closer and closer to her hips. 

James watched as her dark eyes followed him the entire way, never blinking or losing her warm and endearing smile. It made him feel completely safe and secure with her, even after just meeting her less than 48 hours prior. 

James finally had reached Madison's hips when she stopped him by waving her tree truck sized fingers at him.

"Ah ah ah, you'll have to get up here somehow, but I'm not going to help you, you'll have to figure that out on your own" she said playfully with a chuckle at the end. James looked up at her with a playfully annoyed look, eliciting another giggle from Madison, which caused her tits to shake and wobble even more.

James looked around to weigh his options of getting up to her. Ahead of him he could try to conquer her pillows, but the material and angle didn't make it seem like it would have been an easy path. He looked to his left and her hips where the silky fabric of her panties ran from under her enormous ass and up over onto her groin area. He reached out and felt it, feeling the silky softness of it as well as the elasticity of it. He figured this would be his best bet at getting up and onto her to make his way up to her. 

He faced her hips and decided the best way to start this climb was to jump and grab hold of the fabric. He took a step or two back and then ran and jumped at her, latching onto the panties' fabric. Madison watched on in amusement as the tiny and determined man lunged and jumped at her, and feeling his tiny muscular body contact her hip. James got a good grip at the hem of her panties and proceeded to plant his feet and her hip flesh and shimmy his way up. Madison felt his tiny feet digging into her skin causing a slight tickle like sensation which she fought off and tried to contain any laughter or motions so as not to shake the tiny climber from his position. 

James slowly but surely made his way up her hips which only spanned about 30-40 feet above him. He was finally able to pull himself up and over her hip bone and onto her lower stomach and groin area. He wasn't expecting the climb to take that much out of him, so when he was finally able to relax for a moment, he laid down on his back atop her panty's fabric on her lower stomach / pelvic area. Madison decided to let him rest for a moment there, rewarding him silently for the climb he just conquered. She imagined it couldn't have been easy for him to do so and she couldn't help but swoon at the site of such a cute and strong man relaxing and laying on her finding complete comfort in her presence. 

Once James' had collected his breath and energy for a moment, he stood up and faced Madison once more. She was now being partially blocked by her gargantuan tits, but he could still see her warm and endearing eyes staring down on him. He started to move towards her once more, but a slow pace, to be sure he took in every small moment and detail going on around him. He felt his feet sink slightly into her incredibly soft and warm flesh. He could even feel the heat emanating off her skin up all around him. He took in the smell of her lotion combined with a slight scent of body odor but found it peculiar that it wasn't a bad body odor, just the smell of her which he quite enjoyed. He walked up past her belly button and could feel her slightly tensing up her abdomen muscles under her soft and inviting skin with each of his steps closer to her bust. He looked up and saw that he could no longer see her face behind the mountains of tit flesh ahead of him which she kept up by squeezing her elbows and arms in. He continued on, finding it increasingly steep as her torso was now angled upwards as she was sat leaning against her bed frame.

Madison watched as James slowly started to disappear below her breasts as he made his way closer to them. She could feel each one of his steps as they lightly tickled her causing her to tense her stomach ever so slightly to contain any laughter or sudden movements or motions. She couldn't quite explain or understand but compared to any other erotic moment in her life, this one seemed to be the most erotic and exciting yet. Was it because it was with a man no bigger than her finger and that she had complete and utter control of everything? Maybe it was because of the way he looked and perceived her, as if she was a goddess to him almost. Either way, she felt her nipples stiffening once more with each of his steps and a tingle run through her body all the way down into her vagina at the thought of it all. 

 

James finally had made it to the bottom of her breasts by climbing the final portion of her angled torso on his feet and hands and was faced with a vertical wall of flesh and the crack of cleavage pressed tightly together. He imagined being between them once more and felt his member twitch on cue. He craned his head up to see them towering up over him and started to contemplate on how to get up and over. Madison could feel the tiny man had made it to his goal and decided to help him out a little at this point. She slowly let her arms and elbows fall to her side, causing her breasts to slowly fall to the side and open her cleavage up. James watched as the tons of tit flesh started to slowly part to the sides and as her cleavage opened and gave him the sight of Madison looking down and smiling on him once more. James took the sign as his cue to continue and climbed up through the valley of her cleavage. He was amazed at the size of the tits on either side of him as they were parted on the side. If she were to close it up on him again, he would be completely stuck and lost in them, with no chance of escape, a thought that was both erotic and horrifying. He finally made it up through her cleavage to right under her chin and on her collar bone.

Madison felt James move up under her chin and lost sight once more. Once she knew he was in the clear, she slowly squeezed her arms and elbows in once more, bringing her glorious tits together once again. James was amazed at the sight of the mountains of tit flesh being so effortlessly brought back together again. He watched as the area he was just crawling through become completely enveloped by her tits. He looked up at her nipples as they peaked at the top of each breast and made them his final goal and objective. He made his way towards the top of her breasts and got on all fours to make his final climb to the top. Madison felt him move forward towards her breasts and smiled that he instantly knew what to do. 

James felt his hands, knees, and feet sink deeper and deeper into her warm, soft, and inviting breast tissue. He could tell they were even warmer than her stomach too as the heat dramatically increased. He found with each step forward, the slope grew steeper and steeper, causing his climb to become harder and harder. Madison watched as he came into sight on his climb to her nipple progressed. James could feel her eyes staring down on him, her breath becoming more and more shallow and the heat from it washing down over him as he neared closer and closer to her nipple and goal. 

He finally reached the peak of her perked up breasts and nipples as he gained his balance on top of the malleable flesh. Her nipple, fully erect and stiffened was like a coffee table in front of him, he looked down on the expanse of her body and bed and the journey he just made to get there. He was proud in a sense; it wasn't an easy feat. He looked to his left and right and was amazed to see how much her breasts spread to the left and right, nearly a roadways width to each side! He looked over to his left and saw her arms holding up the very breast he was standing atop. To his right, he saw her right breast and nipple across the long and very deep cleavage that would swallow him up whole with ease. He then turned and faced Madison herself. He was met with the same warm and loving eyes and seductive smile she had worn the entire night. She looked down and smiled at the tiny naked man standing atop her breast and could tell he was proud as he stood with his hands on his hips and his member just as hard from before, and she was proud for him, but more so excited for what was to come.

"Congrats you, I didn't know if you would make it or not" she said with a playful tone and she shimmied her shoulders just a little, causing her tits to wobble like crazy and send James onto his knees to stable himself. She giggled at this site and took note, just how easy he could fall if she wasn't careful. 

"Thanks, yeah, your body was quite the challenge!" he responded playfully as he got back up from the mini earthquake she had caused. 

"Well, I'm not gonna tell you what to do, you won the game remember, so you go ahead and enjoy your prize!" Madison responded, as she slowly and carefully adjusted herself to get comfier in bed. 

James smiled and turned around to her nipple once more and approached it. Madison's senses were on an overload, and she was dying for him to touch it once more. James decided to tease her a bit and walk around the diameter of her nipple before touching it right away. He looked up and could tell it was working as Madison was biting her lip and had her eyes closed starting to rear her head back. Madison was being teased by a man less than 3 inches tall, and she absolutely loved it. The sensation of him walking around her nipple was driving her mad. Her body was screaming for his touch, and she bit her lip to confine any sound or motion that might throw him off her breast. 

After a couple of minutes of agonizing torture, James decided it was enough of teasing her and knelt next to her nipple. He slowly reached out to touch but withheld at the last moment before contact. He decided he couldn't just touch it. He had to make sure she felt this contact and send her into a frenzy. He stood back up and took a step back, waited a moment, then jumped and tackled her engorged nipple with his entire naked body.

Madison felt the teasing circles around her nipple stop, hoping he wasn't just done yet. Then a jolt of erotic pleasure shot through entire body, originating from her left nipple, and shooting all the way down to her womanhood. No matter how hard she was trying to conceal any sounds or motions, there was no way of containing anything from this sudden burst of pleasure she felt. She gasped out in pleasure and arched her back up and had back. Thankfully James was latched on tight to her nipple, otherwise he would have been launched off her with this motion. He held on tightly as if it were a mechanical bull ride as her tit flesh rippled and wobbled from this sudden motion. The tight clamp down on it only increased the sensation for Madison as well, as she did her best to contain herself once more and settle back into her normal position for both her and James' sake. 

Once she had reset herself, James got to work doing whatever he could to stimulate her coffee table sized nipple. He kissed it, humped hit, squeezed it with all his might, hoping it was at least somewhat enjoyable for her. He wanted nothing more in that moment than to pleasure and treat her right. His answer was soon affirmed by her as she once again rolled her eyes back and started moaning lowly in response to what he was doing. Her moans originating deep in her chest sent a small vibration up through her breast flesh and right into James' entire body. She could feel everything he was doing, from the kisses he planted upon it, to his whole naked body squeezing against it, and ever swore she could feel his member brushing up against it as well. She was in erotic bliss. She looked back down to see the tiny muscular man moving all over her nipple which a little less than the half the size of him. She was just as surprised as James by how much she could feel from him and of how much she was enjoying it and decided to increase her pleasure even more. 

James watched as her left hand moved slowly, so to not disturb the breast he was on, over to right breast and nipple to match the motions he was performing on her and stimulate her lone nipple. Madison's moans grew slightly louder and louder, affirming James even more that he was doing the right thing. He was growing exponentially tired from wrestling with her nipple, but he pushed through to continue for her. He looked back over and saw her pinching and twisting her right nipple with a fury while also massaging her entire right tit, sending a ripple of breast flesh to transfer over to the tit he was on, once again causing him to hold on a little tighter and in turn, heightening her sensation. He watched as her right hand slowly slid down her stomach and towards her womanhood and started to rub her vagina through her panties, causing Madison to go into an almost orgasmic trance.

She started to take much shallower and quicker breaths as this pleasure continued, making her breasts jostle and move more and more. James couldn't focus on pleasuring any more as he was now just focused on making sure he didn't lose his grip from her nipple as her breasts shook uncontrollably. Madison forgot about the man on her nipple for a moment as she continued to pleasure her right nipple and rub her clit through her panties. She moaned louder and louder, which started to become a little too loud for James. The vibrations from her moans grew larger and larger as well and soon enough, Madison was gyrating her hips with the motion of her rubbing, making it nearly impossible for the tuckered-out James to stay stable. 

He tried with all his might to hold on, but his arms and legs were beyond tired from his climb and the pleasure he was giving. He felt his grip start to slip from her nipple and tried to correct it but couldn't. He lost his grips and was thrown from her nipple onto her left tit surface that was bouncing and jostling uncontrollably from Madison's self-pleasure. He tried to stand, but it was no use. The rippling of tit flesh was too unstable for him to try. He felt himself being tossed around and moving towards her cleavage. He tried to grab on to her skin, but it was too slick with a thin layer of sweat and lotion, causing him to tumble into her cleavage as her tits were rocking up and down. He was terrified. If she hadn't noticed him, he could easily become trapped between them and suffocate.

Madison, during her state of bliss, noticed that her left nipple didn't have the same sensation as it did before. She opened her eyes to look down and saw James being tossed around and rolling into her cleavage. She found it almost amusing, seeing a man so small being toyed with just by the motion of her tits alone. She decided she had had enough pleasure now, and to make sure James wouldn't get hurt by falling into her cleavage. She stopped pleasuring herself and let her arms drop to the sides, causing her breasts to part and open her cleavage up for James to have an area to lay between her mountainous tits. James was relieved to see that she had slowed down and slowly opened her cleavage up for him to gently come down onto her sternum, between her breasts. He looked up at her as she smiled back down on him, almost panting as she was catching her breath.

"Wow, I gotta say, I'm impressed with your skill" she said with a labored breath.

James just smiled and nodded back at her as he laid back down on her warm and inviting skin. He was shocked he couldn't cum from everything going on but didn't care. If she was satisfied, he was. Madison looked down upon the naked man laying between her to tits and noticed that his cock was still rock hard and that he in fact hadn't orgasmed like she had. 

"Well, I think you've done enough work for me, now it's your turn. Just sit back and relax" she said with a smile as she used both of her hands to slowly squeeze her tits together with James in between them. 

James was slightly scared here, he thought he was about to be crushed and suffocated between the tons of tit flesh closing in on him. The last thing he saw before he was enveloped was Madison's face smiling down on him on the horizon of her chest. He braced for impact and to be crushed but was instead met with the complete opposite feeling. He was met with a perfectly tolerable pressure of goosebump studded and moist skin all around him. To his surprise he could still breath, even if it was just hot humid air from the chasm of her tits. He sat there for a moment, slightly confused on what she was doing. He was held comfortably there, but still had some wiggle room to adjust and move. Then the walls of tit flesh started to shift and gyrate all around him. She was massaging her tits together with James in between them, grinding them gently together. She smiled and giggled as she looked down at her huge tits as she massaged them all around, knowing that James must have been loving it, and she was right. The motions she was doing, up and down, pushing them together and apart slightly, and massaging them all around was an incredible, almost floating like sensation for James. Combine that with the heat emanating off her skin, the scent of her lotion mixed with her sweat, which also combined to make a very slick surface all around him that massaged his entire body. Her heart was thumping below James in her chest and picked up its pace, sending the thumps throughout her breast flesh. Madison decided to moan once more too, really vibrating James and adding to his already heightened senses. He frantically planted kisses all over and humped against her tit flesh that surrounded him. It didn't take long for James to release one of the biggest loads he had ever had with the biggest orgasm he had ever had, sending him into an orgasmic state of bliss. Madison could just barely perceive a wet spot from him and knew that he must have been done. 

She gently let her tits fall to the side once more to reveal a panting and tired James splayed out on his back, breathing heavily in an almost comatose state in the flesh valley of her tits. She giggled knowing that he had just had one hell of a ride and noted how adorable he was in this state. James felt the hot humid air around him rush out, as her tits parted to the side. He was beyond exhausted at this point and was still coming down from his orgasmic high he had just gotten. 

"Well, I think it's time for us to get to bed after all that" she said with a slight chuckle. 

She was met with nothing more than a thumbs up from the panting naked man that laid between her tits. She laughed and decided to relax there for a little longer to take in the moment and cuddle with him after what they had just done together. She remained topless and brought her blanket up to tits, covering James and them partially. James turned over and laid on his stomach facing her and laid his head down on her chest, causing her to swoon even more over him. She could tell he was beyond exhausted, so she decided to let him fall asleep right there on her. She brought her index finger up and with the utmost care and gentle demeanor, rubbed James' back as she drifted off into a deep sleep. She'll move him later. For now, she was going to take all of what just happened in and relive It in her head to try and convince herself this wasn't just a dream 

 

End Notes:

Thanks everyone for the concern. My life is all good! Just had a lot of other things pop up that took precedence over this which also caused me to kind of hit a wall with my writing creativity too. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

No regrets by Jac92

James awoke the next morning, still not fully rested from the previous nights activities. He found himself in the doll house bed and not on Madisons chest as he last remembered before passing out, meaning that at some point in the night, Madison carefully and delicately moved him back there without him noticing. He rubbed his eyes and somehow managed to roll his tired body out of bed. He hobbled over to where his make shift tunics were set at on the floor in his “room” and laboriously pulled the cloth over his head and body. He couldn’t believe his body was this sore and tired from the nights activities. Was it the wine or was it her? Yeah he was the size of a bug to her, but still, she was as gentle as she could be with him during it all. The thought of her taking it a step further and what that may do to him scared him slightly, but he shrugged it off and headed out to see what she was up to. He found the room empty and heard clutter and commotion coming from the kitchen area so instead of risking walking in there and getting unexpectedly stepped on, he decided his best course of action was to crawl back into bed to rest his head a bit more.


Meanwhile, Madison struggled in the kitchen to gather her thoughts, emotions, and the supplies for a much needed cup of coffee. Her head pounded as she looked up and saw the culprit, an empty bottle of red and wine stained glass on the coffee table. She reached in to grab a pan to make pancakes for her and James, but with each time she hit it against another pan, the clang rang through her entire skull causing her to wince in discomfort. Once she was able to get all the supplies out and had a pot of coffee going, she leaned against the counter with herbed in her hands. She wasn’t ashamed of what happened last night and really enjoyed it and recalled all of it, but she still couldn’t believe she had acted that way. She was never the type of person to give it up or act like that with someone she had just recently met and feared that now James would view her differently. She couldn’t deny that it felt right though, and that there was something special about this whole circumstance and connection with a man she just met a few days ago and who could also fit in the palm of her hand. Her head spun thinking about it all in depth again s she stood up and caught her breath and a glass of water. 


“I hope he doesn’t think any less of me now, it… it just felt right, but ugh, was I too forward and aggressive?” She thought to herself as she slammed down 3 tylenols with a big gulp of water. 


She had to talk to him about but in a way that didn’t convey regret or shame. She truly enjoyed it and knew he did as well, but she wanted to reassure him that she wasn’t that type of girl who just threw herself at men without a care and slept around. She paced back and forth in the kitchen thinking about what to say and how to say, still waiting on that much needed cup of joe to help sooth her head. As Madison’s head spun with mixed emotions and feelings, James laid in bed, reflecting on the night. He started to have a sense of guilt, as he felt he almost egged on the activities and didn’t want to make it seem like it’s all he cared about. I mean they both enjoyed themselves, or at least that’s what he was thinking anyways, but he couldn’t help but think that even at his minuscule size, that he persuaded her to do all of that with his choice of prize from winning the game. He couldn’t deny that she was beautiful and a true living goddess to him, but he also started to from a true emotional connection with her, even if it was a few days! She had taken him in, watched over and fed him, and could tell she truly cared for his well being. She was the full package!


His thoughts were halted when he felt her footsteps grow closer down the hall and into the room. She walked up to the house and lightly knocked on the roof to gently wake him up from his slumber and to prevent causing any more pain to his head if he was feeling the same way as herself. James rolled out of the bed and made his way out the front door to be met with a disheveled and clearly hungover Madison. Her hair was in shambles and the expression on her face matched the feeling he had throughout his whole body. They made eye contact and smirked silently at each other knowing that the other was hurting just as bad as themselves. 


“Hop on.” Madison said calmly as she held her hand out for James to climb on. 


He crawled on up to the massive platform of her palm and took a seat facing forward as she gently lifted him up and moved towards the kitchen. He started to get nervous. Was she mad or upset for what happened? Was she going to blame him for last night and tell him It was a mistake? His head spun as they neared the counter and she slowly slid him off her hard. He landed on his feet and turned around to her with the look of a sad puppy dog upon his face.


“So, I just wanna address the elephant in the room” she started off with as she rubbed her neck. “Last night…. Uh … umm, well I mean..” she stumbled over her words trying to figure out how to voice her thoughts. James started to sink his head, he was waiting for the kill blow of “was a mistake”. 


“It’s okay” he interrupted, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have made that my prize. It was wrong of me to ask you of that and put in that position. The last thing I want to do is to make you feel uncomfortable or make it seem like I’ve taken advantage of you, especially with how amazing you’ve been to me these past few days. It’s just I’ve—“ 


Madison smiled down, and as he was rambling, hushed him by lifting his head with her massive digit. She could tell he was just as worried as she was about it all and for the same reasons too. 


“It’s okay James. It wasn’t a mistake, at least for me. I knew what I was doing and if you couldn’t tell, I thoroughly enjoyed it” she said with a wink. “I was just worried that you may have thought less of me after it all and wanted to clear the air. I’m not that type of girl and have never done anything life that before in my life! I couldn’t tell you why I did it, but it just seemed right for all the right reasons.” 


James’ sulking look immediately perked up upon hearing this. His fears were eliminated with each of her spoken words. 


“I agree and I never would have thought that of you, I am the same way, I’ve never done anything like that with someone I’ve just met” he said with a smile to reassure her. “I really enjoyed it too, it was something special!” 


She perked up as well with relief as they both had their fears and doubts subside. “Well then, now that that’s all cleared up, how about we have some breakfast? I’m not sure about you, but my head could really use a greasy bacon and egg meal!” She said as she moved into the kitchen.


“Haha, yeah my head AND my body are all achey, I had a bit of a workout last night I guess you could say” James said.


“Yeah, I guess you did put a little more effort into it all than I did, I mean these can’t be easy to climb!” she responded with a chuckle as she shook her chest at him, causing him to turn red. 


The rest of the morning and day went on by as both Madison and James nursed their hangover with some greasy breakfast food and lounging on the couch. Madison laid back on the sofa as James rested on her stomach as they loafed away to re-runs of popular sit-com series, sharing laughs together that would toss James up and down at times with her stomachs motion. Madison looked down at James as he was laying back on her and she had that maternal feeling come up again. It warmed her heart that this man was completely reliant on her and it pleased her even more that he enjoyed it! The thought of him leaving started to sadden her, and even leaving him that next morning for work all day was going to be hard to do. She will for sure be thinking of him and what he’s up to all day at work, stressing about if he would be okay or safe alone, but for now, it was Sunday afternoon, just enjoy this time and relax. Tomorrow will be figured out in due time. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The alarm from her phone jolted both her and James awake. It was 6:00am, and they both still felt as if their hangover from the day prior wasn’t fully healed. She forced herself out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to start to get ready. James just rolled back over and rested his eyes some more. The sound of Madison entering the room again, woke him again and as he looked out the window of his “house”, he saw her with a towel wrapped around her torso as her wet blond hair was draped over her shoulder. She didn’t know if he was awake or not and didn’t want to disturb him by checking so she let him be. James watched as she dropped her towel, with her back to him. Her round ass and wide hips came into full view as she searched in her drawer for the days clothing. He watched as she slowly bent over, lifting her panties up over her cheeks and then watched as she clasped the bra behind her back to contain her immense breasts. He felt dirty watching her, but he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. She grabbed her work clothes and then lab coat and slowly walked over to the house he was in. 


She unlatched the side of the house and carefully opened the home to show all of the interior. She was met with a mischievous smiling James, laying in bed still, facing towards the window that was facing her a moment ago. The dots in her head connected as she realized she just gave him a free show. She rolled her eyes and laughed back at him.


“You know, that was your one and only free show, next time I’ll have to charge ya” she said with a laugh. “Come on now peeping tom, lets get you situated for the day” she said as she waited for him to get up.


James pushed the covers back and while sporting quite an erection, rushed over to cover himself up and put on his tunic. Madison playfully giggled and poked his behind as he was getting his tunic on, causing him to stumble a moment. “That’s what ya get, you’re lucky you’re hot you know” she said.


“Hey, I thought peeping toms were people who looked IN windows, not out! It’s not my fault the view out the window this morning was that of a goddess getting dressed!” He retorted back.


She laughed and held out her hand in a fashion that had become a routine for them at this point. She walked out and placed him on the counter to go through the game plan for the day while she was away.


“So, I work today from 8-4. While I’m away, you’ll obviously be limited to what you can do and in case of any emergencies, will be extremely limited in contacting me. So I’ll leave your house here in the living room on the floor. I’ll leave the tv on low with subtitles so that you can watch at your leisure, but can also nap or relax with it still on as well. For food and water, I’ve already portioned some pieces out and have a cap of water to place in your houses kitchen. If anything happens or you need me to come back for any reason, I’ve left my laptop on the floor next to your home. It’s currently on sleep mode, but I have a pre-typed message ready to send to my cell phone saying: “Help”. All you gotta do if something is wrong and you can make it, is run and jump on the return key. I’ll try to get out early, but please, just stay safe and quiet and don’t get into any trouble!” She pleaded.


“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine!” He reassured her. “I’ll just be watching tv, may run around the room for a workout, and relax right here. You have nothing to worry about. I’ll be careful and weary of anything around me. I’ll see you in no time later today!” James said as confidently as he could. 


“Okay, I know, I just want to make sure you’re safe here. I know you wouldn’t do anything too risky, but can’t help but worry!” She said. 


James couldn’t help but fall even more for her in this moment. She was saying and showing how much she cared for him without even saying it. He just smiled back at her and nodded as she was going on about his safety and worrying, getting lost in her eyes. He was snapped back out of it when she reached down and grabbed him and brought him to her plump lips for a surprise kiss. She pulled him away and giggled as he was now tinted in the same color of her lipstick. 


“Sorry, couldn’t help myself. I’ll see you later!” She said as she placed the stunned man down on the floor and headed out the door. He was never going to get used to that, and loved everything about it. As the day carried on, James jogged around the living room, for what felt like a few miles to him, did a body workout in the house, and got into a clean tunic to sit back and watch tv. He grabbed some bites of the leftover Mac and cheese she had left him and made his way to the hangout spot to watch tv from the floor. As he sat down in his makeshift couch / bean bag, he couldn’t help himself from closing his eyes and drifting off into a nap. It only seemed like a few moments, but James awoke to an odd sound a few hours later. As he composed himself from the nap, he became more aware of what the sound was. It was the sound of someone trying to get into the apartment, but clearly it wasn’t Madison, as he could hear the struggle and the muffled male voices outside. He became frozen with fear. He could make a run for the laptop to hit send, but if he was caught on it as they entered, he would be seen and caught! Before he could make up his mind, he heard the door swing open and felt the rush of air come blowing in under the couch that blocked his view. He made a made sprint for the sofa to dive under it and take cover, and hoped and prayed he would be able to keep hidden. He was playing cat and mouse again, only this time, it wasn’t with a friend.

Mondays, am I right? by Jac92

Dr. Volpe paced back and forth in his office, impatiently waiting for Madison’s sedan to pull in through the security gate at the lab. He knew she was hiding something (or someone perhaps) but couldn’t tell exactly what. She was the only one in the lab last Friday when there was a spike in energy readings from the portal unlike any other readings from tests in the past and provided evidence of items coming though of everyday lab items, just reduced in size, and yet, she denied seeing anything unusual or strange. She had mentioned leaving around 7pm but the security report mentioned the gates opening for someone to leave at 10pm, right around the time of the energy surge. He also could sense something was off when he visited her apartment on Saturday, as if she was nervous about something they might find. He couldn’t let go of the thought so he decided to send his private security team members out early in the morning to scope out and break into her apartment after she had left to investigate in depth. If she was hiding something of this magnitude, he had to know. It was groundbreaking and he needed to show his board of trustees some type of progress in order to retain funding. 


“Just hold until I can confirm she has arrived and in the lab, I don’t want any issues with this you understand?!” He snapped as he peered out the window while on the phone with his security member. He paced anxiously for a few more minutes, not once thinking if this was a bad idea or wrong, but only thinking about the results of the search. She had finally arrived and pulled in through the gates. He watched her park, exit her vehicle, and grab all of her belongings from her car before heading towards the main entrance. He stared as he could see, even from his office window above, her curvy figure approach the main doors.


“Alright. You’re clear. Make it quick and quiet. Remember, if anyone asks, you’re both just some plumbers sent in by the building to check on a minor issue. Report back anything you find as soon as possible” Volpe said in a whisper and mischievous tone before hanging up and walking back to his desk.


——————————————————————————————————


Madison pulled up to the security gate and flashed her badge to the guard. She was on edge, not knowing what was in store for her today at the lab after the surprise visit from Dr. Volpe over the weekend. She thought he had bought everything she had said, but then again, he was a snake and a creep, so she couldn’t be for sure. She gathered her items and walked with a hurried pace to the main entrance, eager to get the day stared and over with already. She could have sworn she noticed Dr. Volpe up in his office window looking out over the lot, and more so at her, but as she looked up at that moment, she just saw the slight motion of blinds instead and brushed off the thought. She had to act as is nothing had happened and there was nothing to hide, or else she risked her own, and more importantly, James’ safety if they were to suspect anything. She walked with a heightened pace to her desk, ready to work and go through the mundane work of the day. She fully expected Dr. Volpe to make an appearance to her office at some point during the day, just unsure of when. 


She sat down, logged in, and got to work answering emails, scheduling meetings, and reviewing data and information from their prior tests, and more importantly, from the Friday evening event. Her heart sunk when she saw the email from Dr. Volpe sent out company wide stating that the portal was active and potential contact was made Friday. She visibly jumped when a co-worker and good friend of hers, a man named Luke Wilson, knocked on her door while entering. He was one person she could truly trust and rely on in the office. While everyone else seemed to have their own secret agenda or narrative to advance their career and brown nose Dr. Volpe, Luke simply was there to do good. He had always agreed with her on her stance with Dr. Volpe, that of him being a scumbag, but also, just was an overall good person who would listen and talk to her about anything. He worked as an analyst along with her as well, and was there before her arrival, helping her get adjusted and learn the ropes of the job. 


“Sheesh Maddi, it’s just me” he said with a laugh, as he watched her expression fade back into a relieved smile. “Just stopping in to see if you saw the report and news; I know you stayed late Friday, so did you see the portal fire up?!” He asked excitedly. 


“Uh… no, I didn’t see it unfortunately” she lied, deciding to keep the secret to just herself. She didn’t want to involve him in anything that may be dangerous for the time being.


“Dang, that would’ve been awesome if you were! Did you see the email? Apparently the portal was activated later Friday evening and recorded a higher than normal reading in energy!” He said excitedly.


“Yeah I see that now, and was promptly visited at my apartment, on Saturday morning mind you, but none other than Volpe and his goon squad” she said with a roll of the eyes.


Luke’s face dropped “shut the fuck up…. He seriously stopped by? Why? Just because you were working later on Friday? I mean its big news but that doesn’t make sense!” He said in shock.


“Yeah, I was caught off guard too. He and his goons looked around and even investigated some intimate clothing as well” she said with disgust. 


“Wow…. I mean if I were you I’d go to HR, but then again, even HR would side with him it seems like. I’m sorry, just brush it off for now and push through until this project is complete, then you can get out of this hell hole” he said, trying to comfort her. 


“Yeah, I know, I’m just playing it cool for now, but as soon as this project is done, and I get my pay, I’m out of here” she said with hopeful optimism “so I’ll deal with whatever for the time being.”


Luke and Madison continued chatting about their weekend and how boring it was (even though hers was far from it), they were interrupted by none other that Dr. Volpe. He had his normal snake like grin on his face as he walked in. “I need you both to come with me. We need to review this information in detail, together, to figure out what happened.”


Madison and Luke looked back at each other and gave a mutual understanding look that they both knew this was gonna be a long and difficult Monday ahead, grabbed their items, and followed out behind Dr. Volpe towards the lab. 



————————————————————————————————————————



The security guards hung up the phone and pulled their white utility van into the lot in front of Madison’s apartment. They scoped out the surrounding units and saw no activity in or around them, so they decided to get out and get on with their task. As one guard kept slight watch, the other guard began the process of pick locking her door, in a manor that indicated this wasn’t the first time he’s done something like this. Dressed in repairmen jumpsuits and sporting tool belts to fit their cover, they worked at the door, attempting to get in. 


James heard as they worked on the door handle. He has started running towards the couch for cover, but stopped himself before making it there. He knew that they would have to unlock both the door and the dead bolt, which would give him some time to make it less suspicious than it was. He doubled back towards the house as fast as he could. His adrenaline was pumping as he was in pure survival mode. He ran first towards the remote that lay on the ground next to the house. Madison had left it there incase he wanted to try to change channels or volume. He jumped with all of his might on the power button, and successfully was able to turn the TV off. He thought having the TV on, with no one home would be one suspicion, but now he had to figure out the house. He obviously couldn’t move the house, but he could hide the evidence of food and water inside. He ran in and with all of his strength, push and flipped the cap of water over out on the floor of the apartment to not make it so obvious that it was left out for “something” to use. He then grabbed the food crumbs left by Madison and ran out with them, tossing them on the floor around the table and house to make it look as so Madison was just a little sloppy and some remnants of food dropped from the coffee table along with the cap. 


At this point, he heard them accomplish the door knob, and beginning their attempt on the dead bolt. He looked around at his options for hiding. He could either run to the couch and attempt to hid behind the legs from their view if they searched there, which was more likely to happen than not and didn’t give him a lot of hiding options. Run to the TV stand and attempt to get behind it and somehow inside of it, which if he was successful, would give him a great hiding spot, but if unsuccessful, left him vulnerable behind it with no where to hide. His third option was to run towards a dirty laundry basket that sat against the wall to his left. It was about the same distance to the basket as it was the TV stand, roughly 2 football fields or 200 yards at his size. It would offer him the best chance to hid in some clothing and keep hidden from whomever was attempting to break in. He made his mind up; the hamper it was.


James made a dead sprint for the hamper. He was happy that all the years of working out and staying in shape was paying off. He also couldn’t help but think that the adrenaline had something to do with his speed as well. The other night priors run was out of fun and games with Madison, this was for life or death. As he got closer to the basket, he noticed his toga start to become loose on him, but he couldn’t do anything to help that, he had to get to the basket. He heard the dead bolt latch unlock. They had managed to unlock it all and were about to enter. He guessed he was about 50 yards away from the laundry basket at this point as he felt his toga come loose at the shoulder and fall to ground behind him, leaving him sprinting butt naked in his birthday suit to safety. There was nothing he could do about the toga at this point, hopefully they wouldn’t notice it.


The 2 guards had successfully unlocked the apartment. They looked around real quick to make sure there were no watching eyes, before entering in. Once they had confirmed the coast was clear, they slowly entered the apartment unit. James heard the door creak open slowly just as he made it to the laundry basket. He jumped up and in through one of the open slots on it into Madison’s dirty clothes. He turned back to catch a glimpse real quick of the intruders as they entered. They were sporting repairmen jump suits and tool belts as well, but he could tell, they were there for more insidious reasons. He turned back into the clothes and started digging through it all to get deep into it to avoid detection. He found it a little more difficult than he originally thought, climbing through gaps of heavy clothing articles. It was almost as if he was in an obstacle course for adults, only this wasn’t fun and games. He couldn’t help but notice the smell of Madison stale sweat and body odor on the clothes as he crawled deeper into the pile. He passed socks, shirts, pants, bras, and even panties, each with a distinct smell from where they were worn. He felt himself hit the bottom of the hamper and decided to work his way into a sock hole to keep himself extra hidden. The smell was overwhelming and began to cause his nose to burn ever so slightly. He also couldn’t help but notice of how hot and stuffy it was in all of this clothing. He tried to catch his breath to reduce his oxygen intake, but found it difficult with the lack of fresh air. It was better than the alternative though as he felt more secure and hidden within here than being out in the open and exposed. 


The guards walked in and closed the door behind them quietly. They panned around the room to make sure it was all clear. “Alright, I’ll stay out here, you go towards the room. Look around for anything unusual the boss said and if you find something very out of place, give him a call right away, otherwise take photos and leave it” the one henchman said.


“How do we know if something is unusual or not when he won’t let us know what we should be looking for?” The other man questioned back.


“I don’t know, just look around for anything that seems out of place in a young woman’s apartment, I don’t make the requests, I just get paid to follow them Jesus man. And remember, don’t touch anything or take anything, we gotta make it seem inconspicuous” the main henchman retorted. The other man slowly made his way back towards the bedroom, while the main guy stayed out in the living room area to investigate. James could hear their bickering back and forth, muffled through the clothing in the hamper. He then heard and felt ever so slightly the footsteps of the one man head away, but could also feel the steps of the main man walking towards him into the living room. 


The main henchman immediately saw the doll house sitting in the middle of the floor and went to look into it. He noticed food crumbles and some water spillage on the floor around the table and wondered if Madison and girls in general were really this sloppy in their own homes? He carefully picked the house up and noticed how detailed and realistic it actually was. It definitely wasn’t a normal doll house where little girls could play Barbie or Polly Pocket in, but it had insane wooden detail on the outer trim, realistic furniture inside, and it was well built. He didn’t see however any doll or figurines to go with it when he opened it up. He placed it on the table and took pictures of it to document and send back to Dr. Volpe. It wasn’t totally unusual, but he felt it was important to showcase. Once he had the home back together and on the floor, he noticed an oddly shaped and small piece of cloth on the floor between the home and a laundry basket. It looked as if it was an old rag tied up in a fashion to make it into a toga for a doll or figurine no bigger than his middle finger. He picked it up and saw the knot tied at the shoulder and back portions of it and found it extremely odd. He snapped a few photos of it and decided to actually take this, since this seemed something particularly out of place and something that she wouldn’t realize is missing. 


“Hey, check it this out!” His other henchman said with a loud whisper and shocked expression, as he held up a bra that could have been worn as a hat on his head. “Jesus Christ man, I didn’t know she was this stacked” he said in awe.


“For fucks sake man, what did I say about touching things and moving them! Put it back now where you found it!” 


The second henchman brushed off his berating and walked back into the bedroom still staring at the bra in his hands. The main guy shook his head in annoyance and continued looking around where he found the piece of cloth all tied up. He noticed it was right before the laundry basket on the floor in front of him and couldn’t shake the thought of their being a doll house, a small toga piece of clothing, and yet no doll around to utilize it. He did work for Dr. Volpe who works with high tech equipment and he even heard rumors about some type of portal. Could this be related? Could there be miniature people running around now? He decided to look into the laundry basket to check, just to be sure and figured, she wouldn’t notice any clothes moved around in a dirty laundry bin.


James could feel as the man took a few steps closer till he was right next to the basket. His heart was pounding as he felt the basket get picked up and moved across the room to the table. The henchman carefully set it down on the coffee table and began to light sift through the clothes, looking for any sign of an other worldly miniature life-form. He carefully moved around dirty t shirts, gym shorts, socks and other articles of clothing. He was also stunned when while sifting, when he came across one of her bras in the bin. It was true, the cup size was larger than any of his hats! He had to look and see what the size was. He turned it over and looked on the tag and his jaw dropped when he saw it. “Jesus… 32G?!” He said in amazement.


James could feel clothing above him move around from the man searching. He felt it stop for a moment, only to hear the man read out her bra size aloud. “Scumbag going through her personals” he thought to himself. He’d imagined himself as normal height compared with this man, and entering into the apartment in the midst of their search, to run and tackle and stop them from invading her privacy. It enraged him to think they were looking at her panties and private wear. He was snapped out of the daydream when he felt the man continue his search as he neared the bottom the basket. He felt the shirt next to him get picked up and tossed aside and then felt the clump he was sat in get lifted next. His heart felt like it was about to pound our of his chest as a blast of fresh air came rushing into the sock he was hidden in. He could see just slightly out of the hole and saw the leg of the man holding him as he was sat on the couch. He hoped and prayed that he wouldn’t be looking into any socks and just more so around. He gripped the fabric tightly and prepared himself to be flipped around as the man investigated. 


He looked at the clump of clothes in his hand now for any sign of anything out of the ordinary, asides from the bras from her impressive bust. He started to let articles fall that he had looked at, including a t shirt, some panties, and shorts, and was left with a few socks and sports bra. He started to look at the socks in detail, slowly moving them around in his hands, and peaking into them out of curiosity. James could feel his giant fingers brush against him as he moved them around. The creep had an idea as he held these items in his hand and quickly looked up to make sure the other man wasn’t around. James’ motion around was halted for moment. He wondered if he had been clear and was about to be put back down. In an instant however, he felt a violent motion upwards and into something that brushed his body. He instantly knew what was happening when he felt a rush of air being pulled by him as the scumbag henchman held the clothes to his face and inhaled deeply to smell her dirty clothes. James could feel the mans nose pressed right next to him and the air being rushed by him as the man took a few deep breaths in. He was furious and wanted so badly to fight back. After he was done smelling her clothes, he began to look in each sock for shits and giggles. One by one he investigated the socks, until there were only 2 left. He lifted the one up containing James and began to feel around in and open it up. James saw his 2 giant digits begin to open the foot hole and thought this was it, he was a goner. He closed his eyes and tucked himself into the fetal position, hoping he wouldn’t be seen. 


*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* 


The henchman froze and turned towards the front door. The other man poked his head out of the bedroom at the sound as well. They both paused a moment, hoping that it was a mistake.


*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* “Hello? Excuse me gentleman, can you come help me?” an older sounding woman cried out as she tapped on the door again. 


Both henchman shot up and looked back at each other. The one from the bedroom ran back in to re-organize everything he had touched and then made a bolt for the kitchen, opening the cabinet under the sink, to make it look as though they had been working as hired plumbers. The henchman holding the laundry dropped it all in an instant back into the basket. James felt the free fall motion occur as his stomach came up into his throat. He couldn’t help but scream out in terror at this feeling. All of the clothes fell back into the hamper, asides from one sock… the sock containing James. Instead of landing into the basket of laundry, the sock that James was nestled into, fell right past the basket and coffee table, and fell all the way to the floor. He landed with a hard thud against the floor, only cushioned slightly by the sock he was in. He was dazed and confused, and couldn’t tell which way was up as he fought to grab hold of the fabric around him. The henchman quickly moved the laundry basket back to its spot, and moved towards the front door. He noticed one sock still on the floor between the couch and coffee table and decided to kick it under the couch in a lazy move to cover up his actions as he moved towards the door to answer. 


James’ world was once again sent into a whirlwind as he tumbled across to floor from the kick in the sock and under the couch. He was dazed from the fall, clinging onto consciousness, but with this final blow and the aggressive motion and trauma to his body from the kick, he slipped into unconsciousness when the sock came to rest under the couch.


The henchman answered the door to find a little old elderly lady knocking. “Excuse me gentleman, I saw you arrive to work here, and was wondering if you could come help me with my sink as well. It won’t drain or anything for me. Please I’ll pay you cash” she pleaded.


The two henchman looked back at each other and both had the same look in their eyes. They knew they weren’t plumbers but also knew she didn’t know the difference and could make a few extra bucks out of her.


“Sure thing ma’am, we’re all finished up here anyways” the main man said, as the second man closed up the cabinets and shut the lights off. The two of them closed the door behind them, leaving the apartment the way they had found it, or almost the way they’d found it.


—————————————————————————————————————————


Dr. Volpes’ phone buzzed as he sat in the data room with Madison and Luke. It was from his security team members and contained some photos in a message. It read:


Nothing too odd, just a creepy doll house and some doll clothing” along with the photo of the doll house and the tiny piece of cloth used to cover James’ body. He looked in detail at the house and clothing and became even more suspicious of Madison. The clothing wasn’t your typical doll clothing and appeared too small for any doll he’d had seen before. He knew something was up and messaged back:


Good work, we’ll have to keep an eye on her. For now, head back and ditch the outfits.”


He looked back at Madison and Luke and stared intensely at her, seeing if she had any social cues giving up a secret. She looked up and saw him staring creepily at her and fought with all of her might to muster a half assed smile in return, before looking back down. She could feel his eyes upon her, and not in his normal sense of checking her out, but in a much more evil sense, as if he knew something about her. 


“I uh.. I gotta excuse myself to the ladies room” she said to break the tension and get out of the room. “I’m not feeling to great at the moment” coming up with a lie to excuse herself for longer than normal.


“Ah, go right ahead, I believe we’re finished here anyways” Volpe said with an almost sinister tone. Luke looked up in confusion, as if he was a movie villain addressing them.


Luke and Madison gathered their items and began to leave, but Dr. Volpe couldn’t help himself from digging more at Madison to try and make her react in a way that was a giveaway and show her that he had power above her.


“And oh Madison, I was just curious, my niece wants a nice doll house set for her birthday coming up, but I have not the slightest idea on where to get one. You wouldn’t happen to know where I could get one, would you?” He said with a snarling grin as he shot daggers from his eyes to hers.


Madison felt as if she was going to faint and get sick all at once. She could feel her heart rate skyrocket and sweat form on her head. Her heart sank at the words he’d just asked. She couldn’t comprehend what he was saying. Why would he have asked that? Did he know she just got one? Could he sense she was hiding something. She fought hard to come up with a response to give, but couldn’t. She felt his eyes piercing into hers, searching for any clues she might be giving away. She fought with all her might to act normal, but feared it was already too late.


“Oh yeah! My niece goes to a place in the mall. They have a ton of realistic and nice sets as well as Barbie sets too!” Luke interrupted. 


Madison saw Dr. Volpe annoyingly look towards Luke and reply “ oh, thank you” before returning his eyes to her. She took that moment to compose herself an settle herself down.


“Uh.. yeah, thanks Luke, I was just about to say that. I grabbed one this weekend to hold onto for a family member” she responded, attempting to cover up any knowledge he may or may not know.


“Very well. Thank you, you both may leave” said Volpe as he turned away from them.


“What was that all about?” Luke asked as they rounded the corner away from the data room. 


“He was staring so intensely at you, like almost interrogating you. You okay?” He asked her.


She was still fighting back the sensation of fainting and getting sick. He had to have known something. Was James safe, did he find him? 


“Uh yeah, I don’t know, I guess he’s having a worse Monday than us” she responded. 


“Yeah tell me about it, well I’m gonna head back to my office, I’ll see you in a little for lunch, sound good?” James asked, without the slightest idea that Madison was struggling.


“Yeah sounds good. I’ll see you soon” she responded half heartedly as she entered her office. She sat down at her desk and began to panic slightly. He clearly knew something was up, but she wasn’t sure of how much he knew. All she could think about was getting back home to James. To make sure he was okay and even there. This was about to be the longest and most strenuous day of her life so far, and it was only 10am. 


The Truth Comes Out by Jac92
Author's Notes:

Sorry, sort of short chapter. 

Once the clock struck 5:00pm, Madison made a dash for her car. Her day had seemed to go on a lifetime since her meeting with Dr. Volpe. All she could think about was getting back and making sure that James was okay after Volpe’s remarks and comments tipped it off that he might have known what was going on. She  burst through the main doors, disregarding any co-workers or other employees in her way. She had one mission on her mind, and nothing was gonna stop her from it. 


Dr. Volpe watched out his office window as Madison practically ran through the lot, pushing by people, and having no regard for anyone in her way. She looked like someone panicking, like someone hiding something, like someone guilty, and he knew he had her practically in his trap, he just needed to know for sure that the portal had been a success.


Madison raced home, becoming impatient behind every driver in front of her as if she was a NASCAR driver behind a pace car. It was only about a 20 minute ride home, but every minute on the road felt like an eternity to her as she became more and more anxious with each passing moment. Her mind raced with thoughts of what had happened today and what she had to do next in order to protect herself, but more importantly James. Was he okay? Safe? Still even there? If so, what did she need to do next in order to keep him safe? Where would she hide him? Then her heart sank, if she could fix whatever the issue may be, and re-connect the portal to his universe, would she lose him forever? She was on the verge of tears. She had only just met him, but it seemed as if they had known each other for years at this point and felt as comfortable as a couple around each other. Part of her thought selfishly and pondered the idea of keeping him here with her, making him her boyfriend, living together in harmony, but she knew each passing moment he spent here, he was in danger. She fought back tears at the thought of it all, and just needed to see him to settle her nerves and compose herself. 


She finally arrived at her complex and hastily pulled into her spot. She raced to her apartment and juggled her keys in her hand attempting to retrieve the correct key to enter in. As she entered in the correct key, she discovered that her door was unlocked, causing her fears to become a reality. She had distinctly remembered locking the apartment that morning before she left, which meant that someone had broken in. With the idea of someone possibly being inside, she opened the door slowly and peaked her head in to see if there was any sign of someone inside. The lights were off and everything seemed quiet, but she couldn’t be for certain. She carefully stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She wanted to run through to make sure it was all clear, but she didn’t want to run through the apartment carelessly and potentially step on James if he happened to be in the open and in her path.


“Hello….?” She called out cautiously, as she gripped a can of pepper spray in her hand for her own protection. “Anyone there?”


She slowly took a few steps in, minding her foot placement with each step to make sure James wasn’t right there. Her heart pounded in her chest and felt like it was about to burst. She made her way slowly and methodically through her apartment, towards her bedroom, make sure no one was hiding anywhere along the way. She wanted nothing more than to call out to James, make sure he was okay, find him, care for him, but she couldn’t risk someone hearing her call for him if there was someone still inside. She made her way to the bedroom and once she had entered and checked everything, she confirmed the coast was clear, and she could finally search for James.


“James! Where are you? Please if you hear me, just make yourself visible and stand still!” She called out as she set her items down on her bed. Her heart pounded even harder as she began scanning the ground below her for any sign of life. She dropped down to her knees and got close to the floor to look around at his level, to see if there was any sign of him. She scanned along her bedroom floor, and saw no sign on James. She carefully rose once more, and proceeded out of the bedroom to investigate further for him.


It had been a few hours since James’ ordeal with the hired henchmen of Dr. Volpe. He was dropped and kicked around and his body couldn’t handle the trauma. The last thing he remembered was holding on for dear life and his world spinning as the sock he hid himself in was kicked by the brute of a henchman. He came too once more to the sound of the apartment door opening with a slight creak in the hinges. His whole body ached, more than it did from the other night with Madison. His head pounded and was still heavily dazed. He couldn’t tell which way was up and struggled to find any sense of baring in the sock. He swore he could hear Madison calling out, but he was too dazed to be sure. He attempted to call out back, but it was futile. At his size and his location, she had to find him on her own. With all of his strength and energy, he attempted to climb his way out of the sock, that he had ended up in the toe of. With each motion and pull towards the entrance, his body screamed in pain. He could tell there was some pretty serious damage done to him from the fall and kick, but couldn’t tell for certain what it was. Each time he pulled himself closer, a shooting pain shot through his arm into his shoulder. His head spun like crazy as he fought to grab a fresh breath and with each breath, a shooting pain ran through his chest. He just knew he had to be discovered soon and helped, or else he was in deep trouble.


Madison had finished searching her bedroom and bathroom and still found no sigh on James. She moved into the living room and went to investigate the doll house that he was living in. She noticed the water cap that she had left for him spilled out and flipped over on the floor outside of the home along with the crumbs of food she left for him to eat. She didn’t however see any sign of James. She became increasingly worried at this and searched around the floor and furniture in the room. If he wasn’t in the doll house hiding, he had to be near by, but the overwhelming fear that he had been discovered ran through the back of her mind, as she saw no sign of him anywhere. She looked by the TV stand and the coffee table and then looked towards the sound. She got down on all fours and peaked under to discover nothing else other than a lone sock tucked underneath. She didn’t recall it being there before, so she reached in and gently grabbed it.


James felt his whole world moving all around him, as the sock he was in was dragged from underneath the sofa. He tried to maintain his position in the sock as it moved, but was unable to do so as it was lifted up. He sank back down to the toe of the sock and with that, drifted back off into unconsciousness from the pain and exhaustion. Madison carefully lifted the sock up and gently felt around it on the outside for any sign of James. Her heart felt relieved as she felt the tiny form on someone in the toe, but realized there was no motion in return from it. She carefully laid the sock on the table and elevated it to roll James out of it, not knowing if it was him or not, and worse, if he was still alive. She had tears rolling down her face as James’ limp body rolled out and flopped out onto the table in front of her.


“Oh Jesus James, please wake up!” She pleaded as her eyes filled even more with tears. She choked back a cry and wiped her eyes as there was still no response from him. “Wake up!” She cried louder, as tears were beginning to fall around him from her. She gently nudged him with her finger, searching for any sign of life or reaction. 


“Oh god, no… no please no….” She cried as she began to fear the worse. Had she failed him in the one thing she promised; protecting him? She began to bawl her eyes out as James ceased to move to any finger nudge or sound or her pleas. She threw her head into her hands bent over the table as she cried her eyes out and assumed the worse. She had caused his death for the lack of protection she provided, and now, this poor defenseless mans’ life was on her hands for failing to keep him safe. What hurt even more, is she realized in that moment, that she had grown so attached and close to him, so much so that it was crazy to say, but she had caught feelings for him. She continued to cry into her hands, thinking of what to do next.


James was dreaming of home. He as in his apartment, in his bed, watching tv and relaxing. He had his phone in one hand, messaging friends. They were talking about plans to go out for the night, to have a good time, and who knows, maybe return with a girl and have some fun. But something was off, he didn’t want to go out searching for a girl. He didn’t have that desire or need. As he looked back up laying in bed from his phone, that’s when he saw her. It was Madison, only she was normal sized compared to him. She wore her caring smile and eyes as she came closer to him in bed. He had an overwhelming sense of calm and serenity with this image. She wore some of his clothes that were extra baggy on her as she crawled into bed next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder and cuddled up next to him. He leaned over and kissed her head and took a deep breath to reveal the sent of her floral lotion filling his nose. He smiled and looked down at her as her blue eyes looked back up to him. All was right in the world. He could feel the love she was showing him and couldn’t help himself from saying “I love you” to her in the dream. 


Madison, tried desperately to compose herself. She started to wipe tears away and clean her face, and in doing so, could have sworn to hear something come from the table in front of her. She wiped her eyes and could see ever so slightly some motion in James. “Oh my God, James, are you okay? Are you there?” She said with a sliver of hope. “Please wake up!”


James swore he heard something coming from the TV, but couldn’t take his eyes of Madison in his arms. He forgot completely that she was actually hundreds of feet taller than him and was only stuck in the moment of laying with her in his arms. He heard her call his name in the dream, and stated again “I love you”. 


Madison saw James toss and turn slightly and mumble something under his breath. She become overwhelmed again with emotions, only this time, it was with relief and happiness. “James, I’m right here, wake up please!” She said softly, hoping to break him out of his trance.


James saw Madison in his dream begin talking to him. She was smiling and telling him she was right there. He smiled and said again, “I love you.” 


Madison heard clear as day as James called out saying “I love you” as he tossed and turned in his state. She felt a rush of tears come once more, only this time is was tears of joy and happiness in hearing those words come from his mouth. 


“I love you too James!” She said with a laugh as tears poured down her face. A single drop fell from her cheek and landed directly on James. James saw Madison in his arms say I love you too, and decided to lean in for a kiss, only to be jolted awake by the warm splashing sensation of water covering his body. Madison’s tear has jolted him awake. He coughed and fought to catch his breath in labored pain, but opened his eyes to see Madison smiling down with tears in her eyes upon him. He realized he was just dreaming, but saw the girl her loved right there. He gave a slight smile as his naked body laid there in her tear. He took a moment to catch his breath and compose himself as Madison wiped away her tears in relief.


“So, did I miss anything?” He said for some comic relief to relieve Madison of the emotional rollercoaster she had just been on. 


“She wiped away her final tear and laughed back at him, shaking her head at his comedic timing. 


“I love you too James” is all she said as James smiled back up at her and closed his eyes to lay back down.

Reflections by Jac92

Madison promptly got up and hurried to the kitchen to fetch a shallow sauce dish or bowl that James could lay in suitably without having to worry about staying afloat. She grabbed an oil dipping plate she had used all but once with some artisan bread that had accumulated dust over the years in the back of the cabinet. She ran her kitchen on warm and hurried to her bathroom to grab some soap and essential oils to have James use. Once back, she fine tuned ever so slightly the temp of the tap up and down until it was the perfect hot temperature that wouldn’t scald James. She filled the dish up and carefully balanced it over to the coffee table where James’ naked body laid a top the dirty sock he was hidden in. James could hear movement and commotion around him, but was too tired for the days ordeals to bother to look up and see what was happening. He knew Madison was home and she was watching him now, so he could allow himself to relax. 


Madison carefully set the dish down on the table along with the small bottle of oil and small piece of soap she had scraped off of her bar. 


“Here James, why don’t you sit in this to help soothe yourself and relax” she said softly over him to not startle or scare him. James opened his eyes to her soft smiling face over him, a sight that he didn’t think he’d ever get used to, and gingerly sat up to pick himself up. He was too tired and sore to attempt hiding his naked form from her, and at this point, why would he? They had seen all of each other already before and it just felt natural at this point. Madison watched as he carefully pulled tried to pull himself up to move over to the dish, but could see the discomfort in his face as he tried. She carefully placed her pointer finger behind his back and helped him stand up by lifting under him and supporting him on his way up. James smiled back up in gratitude as he hobbled over to the makeshift bath. He stepped over the rim and into the oil dish and slowly touched the water with his foot, recoiling slightly at the touch from the hot water. Once he was fully stepped in, Madison once again aided in giving her finger to him as support to hold onto as he sat himself fully into the water and let his body become submerged in it. 


It felt incredible. His aches were already being soothed as soon as he was in. He sank back in and was able to lay back perfectly with just his head out of the water, as if it were a normal tub. Madison grabbed the essential oil that was made of lavender and placed one drop into the water, immediately filling his nose with the soft floral scent and relaxing him even more. She placed the piece of soap in the water as well for James to grab and clean himself when ready. 


“Here, you may need this after spending all day in my dirty sock” Madison said jokingly as she plopped it into the water. 


“Haha, yeah you’re probably right. It was great for hiding and all, but sheesh it was a bit ripe in there” he joked back with a laugh and wink.


“I’ll be right back, I’m just gonna go get changed myself, but I promise, you’re not leaving my sights when I’m back” said Madison as she rose up and walked towards her room. 


James just smiled and closed his eyes again, taking in the scent of lavender and soaking in the hot water of the bath. He could feel his aches subsiding and felt confident that although it was a rough day and fall, nothing serious had happened and nothing was broken. He was concerned of a concussion though so he fought to keep himself from drifting off in the soothing water. Madison walked back and put on her comfy clothes of joggers and comfy short sleeve shirt. She grabbed a small (to her) hand towel and threw it in her dryer to tumble low and get warmed up for James when he was finished. She came back into the living room to see James sitting with eyes closed in the bath and turned the TV on to watch something as they sat there. She couldn’t help but woo over the tiny man laying in a bread dipping plate as he relaxed. Her maternal instinct had kicked in once more, and felt fulfilled that he was comfortable. James could sense Madison staring down at him so he opened his eyes to see her. Her beautiful eyes were locked onto his body like a hawk and her smile showed nothing but pure love and care. He couldn’t help but notice the change of clothes as well. She had changed into a v-neck t-shirt that showed off her vast cleavage. At the angle she was bent over looking at him, he had a full view of it, and even in his tired and achey state, couldn’t help himself from becoming instantly horny and hard from the sight of the top of her house sized breasts. Madison too saw his member grow slowly from flaccid to erect in front of her eyes as she saw James staring into her cleavage. She egged him on even more by squeezing her shoulders together, causing the top of her breasts to squeeze out more through the collar of the shirt.


“You know, you’re making it real hard to try and relax by doing that, and pun definitely intended” James said, without breaking eye contact from her protruding cleavage. 


“Yeah… I know, but I can’t help myself when I have you naked and in front of me! It’s so fun watching you grow!” She said with a wink.


“Plus, I mean why not treat the man I love with a nice show if he deserves it” she said bashfully as her cheeks blushed red.


“I’m not complaining, and would always take a free show from the girl I love” James responded as he laid back down winking at her. 


“So I know a lot happened today, and I don’t wanna stress you or press you, but what happened? She asked intuitively.


James went on to describe the events of the morning and then day. He explained every detail he could remember from running to the basket, being picked up, the sounds of the mens voices and any other detail he could remember. He tried to be as thorough as possible to help her understand, but had a hard time remembering it all. 


“It has to be Volpe. 100%. He made a remark at work today about a doll house to me but had no other knowledge of me getting it this weekend. Dirtbag broke into my place to look for evidence. He’s onto us” she said with a nervous pondering look on her face. “I think it may be best if I sneak you into work and keep you hidden there for the rest of this week. That way I can keep my eye on you at all times and not have something like this happen again” she said with affirmation.


“Yeah, I think that’s a good idea, and while I’m there, I can help you crunch numbers and figure out what happened that night and how to resolve it too” he responded in agreement. “Plus I ain’t gonna complain about spending all day with you rather than being pent up in a dirty sock hiding” he added in a joking manner.


Madison however heard the words “…resolve it too” and her heart sank. It was a cold reminder that, yeah she had developed feelings for him and him for her, he was still not in his home and surely not in a world suited for him. She held back a tear and choke in her throat as she just nodded back down at James. James could see however that something was wrong, it wasn’t too hard to do when her face was larger than a billboard. He had also just realized what he said in terms of fixing it all which in turn meant him returning home and became saddened himself. 


“Hey… Madison… I’m sorry I said that like the way I did. I don’t want you to think I’m excited to leave you and go home and get out of here. I really do appreciate everything you’ve done for me here and call me crazy, but only after a few days, I really have developed strong feelings for you. I mean hell, I told you I loved you and I meant it, even if I was in a dream state, it was still real. I was looking at you, but in my arms instead of me in your palm. It’s just, I mean… I’m not home. I do have family back where I’m from, and friends, and well I hate to say it, this world is not meant for me, hell today was a perfect example,” he explained while stepping out of the bath. “But that, doesn’t mean that I’m not enjoying my time with you. I don’t want to leave you, but I think we both know that I can’t stay here forever.” It broke his own heart saying those words. He walked over to Madisons hand that was resting on the table and reached out to touch it and comfort her. “And who knows, maybe we can figure out how to fix it and keep it open and it can become as easy as just hopping in a car to come visit” he said with some optimism to try and lift the mood.


Madison looked back up from staring straight down in her lap. She had tried with all her might to hold back the tears or realization, but it was futile. She wiped away her eyes and looked back at James with a soft smile and wearing a face of agreement. 


“I know, I know” she responded, still wiping tears away. “I know it’s the main goal is to fix this all and get you back home, but I can’t lie and say I’m not upset and saddened about the thought you leaving. It’s crazy to say but I too have developed feelings for you. I can’t explain it, but you just make me so comfortable and you’re so genuine, that I feel more myself around you more than any other guy I’ve met. It’s even crazier that of course I feel this way with you of all guys, and yet you’re half the size of my pinky finger! I just don’t want to …. want to lose you…” she ended with a frown. “But you’re right, maybe we fix this and get it working to where it’s as simple as you coming here, or even me visiting you; if I fit anywhere there haha” she added with a smile and chuckle, attempting to be optimistic too.


She looked back up and saw James’ naked body standing there leaned against her right hand, hugging her finger, but also starting to shiver from being out of the bath. 


“Oh jeeze, hold on” she said as she pulled away and up “let me get that towel for you.” She rose up and grabbed the warmed hand towel from the dryer and laid it out on the table next to James. He immediately ran over to it and laid flat out on it, making sure to leave his head and arms out and over the edge of the towel as Madison carefully folded up the towel around him to warm him up and dry him off. 


“Let me go heat up something for us to eat” she said with a smile as she left James to get cozy in the hot towel around him. She grabbed the leftover Mac & cheese from the other night and started to reheat it for them. She grabbed herself a bowl and then, added a hot noodle to a napkin to place down for James on the table. James got dried off on hurried over to the noodle, that was almost as large as him. He dug into it with his bare hands and was surprised at how hungry he was. Yeah he hadn’t eaten, but with all the adrenaline that he had and how tired he was, he didn’t feel that hungry. He nearly finished the entire noodle, before he turned around and found Madison holding back laughter while looking at him. He then realized the absurdity of the situation and started to laugh too.


“Wow, I mean, I could get you a bowl if you’d like?” She said jokingly. “There’s something about watching a grown man butt naked devouring Mac & cheese in front of you, just something I’d never thought I’d see” she added. James just laughed and shrugged it off and couldn’t deny that it must have been quite the sight. He turned back and wiped his face off and sat back as Madison finished off her dinner as well. She got up and cleaned up, before returning back to the couch with another piece of an old t-shirt she had ripped up.


“Here, I got this for you to make another toga out of since you somehow lost the other one I made you. It’s probably just in the basket somewhere” she said. “But, instead of getting warmed up by wearing a toga and sitting on my lap, I have one other idea for a way to warm you up…” she said with a sly promiscuous look.


“I’m all ears” he said in a lustful return.


Madison then grabbed the necklace she had created for him, that had a loop for him to grab on and hold, that had worked great at the mall the other day until unforeseen circumstances. James’ eyes perked up and knew immediately what she was thinking. He felt his penis twitch with excitement at where this was headed.


“I saw you staring earlier, and again, don’t blame you, but why don’t I place you right here” she said as she slightly parted her cleavage to place James in. “It’ll keep you warm, and I’ll know exactly where you are, to keep you safe of course, and I mean I can’t imagine it being NOT comfortable for you. So what do you say there? I mean, I can see what your body is thinking” she said with a gleeful smirk while staring down at his rock hard member. James just nodded in agreement and walked slowly towards her. She put the necklace around her neck and gently picked up James’ tiny form. With one had holding James above the abyss of her breasts and cleavage, she used her other hands fingers and pried open her cleavage just enough to place James in where his head and arms would be free to rest out atop her breasts. She closed the cleavage on him once he was placed and made sure the necklace was in place for him to grab incase of any emergency.


Much to James’ surprise, he wasn’t sore at all from being smushed between tons of tit flesh after his long day. He was surrounded once again from the warmth of her body heat all around him as her soft delicate tit flesh shaped and formed around his body. He could hear her heart beating in a soothing hypnotic rhythm and felt her chest rise and fall with each breath. Her scent filled his nostrils as rested his arms atop her breasts and got comfy to watch some tv. He looked to his left and right and it seemed as his her skin went on forever from where he was at. He looked up and was met with her eyes peering down at him as she wore a caring smile. 


Madison couldn’t help herself from smiling as she saw the man she loved sitting between her massive tits. It filled her heart with warmth and no to mention, got her going a little bit too. She leaned back and angled herself just right so that both her and James had a clear view of the tv. She made sure to focus on her breathing to make it slow to make it nice and soothing. After a few minutes of watching tv, she looked back down to check on her lover between her breasts and found him dead asleep. He must have fallen victim to the plethora of senses overwhelming him with the warmth, beating heart, and up and down motion of her breathing. She just smiled at him and let him be after the day he had and continued the show. She could get used to this she thought to herself, fighting back the intrusive thoughts of having to say bye to him. For now, she was just gonna savor every moment with him, and cherish it, for today was a clear example of anything could happen that would take him away from her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9703